A Tough Pill to Swallow by GapeMaw
Summary:

When a pair of pharmaceutical science majors begin testing the new hypothetical drug that they had designed in their thesis statements, no one would have begun to imagine that any of the theoretical formulas they designed could have actually had any kind of effect. But after an experiment goes terribly right at the university's laboratory, The course of the lives of countless unfortunate souls are soon destined to be changed forever.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 21001 Read: 8192 Published: August 31 2022 Updated: September 17 2023

1. 1.) Gone in 60 Seconds by GapeMaw

2. Chapter 2 by GapeMaw

3. Chapter 3: The Redhead's Room by GapeMaw

1.) Gone in 60 Seconds by GapeMaw

Warning: This is an erotic story that was written for mature adults with a sexual preference for vorarephilia. It features content which may be uncomfortable for people who are not familiar with this kind of sexual preference. Individuals who are underage or not familiar with this sexual preference are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Moreover, this story and all characters are above 18 years of age and entirely fictional.


     1.) Gone in 60 Seconds

By, GapeMaw

Beverly's massive frame loomed directly in front of him like an office building enshadowed the city block it resides on, her big soft eyes studying him intently. He'd never thought for a day in his life that he'd end up in the position he currently found himself in. But that's what friends are for right? They're supposed to help each other out... right? Even still, he was starting to regret volunteering himself up for her to use as a test subject for a trial of her and her lab partner Amber's new pharmaceutical drug "Desipur".


Well, the problem itself wasn't actually with the Desipur itself, the small white powder pill had effectively done its job with minimal side effects, leaving him standing roughly somewhere between two and three inches tall. No, the problem that Beverly was troubleshooting and was so feverishly trying to resolve came in the form of the drug that was supposed to be able to reverse the shrinking process. That's what the two of them had been doing in the university lab for the better part of the morning, testing a variety of trial concoctions in hopes that at least one of them would work.


Beverly frowned, looking down at him, the trial drug didn’t appear to have any effect on his tiny little body "I'm sorry..." Beverly said weakly, he could feel her warm breath wash over his body as she spoke "I really, really thought this one would be the one. On paper, this should've worked. " Tucking a tuft of her shoulder length brown hair behind her ear Beverly looked down with an apologetic look on her face "well um... how're you feeling at least?" 


Nate could see the disappointed look in Beverly's eyes. It had almost been a week since he had first been reduced to two inches tall. Still, since the very first moment the antidote had proven ineffective Beverly had worked tirelessly to produce a true antidote. Beautiful as he'd always found her, he was beginning to notice the effects of sleep deprivation take its toll on her features. Her once beautiful, cheery eyes now began to form bags that looked deep enough to cradle him at his size. He sighed briefly before putting on a carefree expression.


"I'm really fine Bev. You know Desipur had no negative effects on me. Maybe we should take a break for a little bit so that you can refresh your mind" he said, hoping that he could convince her to take some much needed rest. Even at this size He couldn't help but find her mesmerizing. Beverly was a slightly bigger girl but in an extremely shapely manner, the extra thickness had managed to find itself into all the right places. 


Beverly rubbed her hands into her face, wiping off the stressful look She'd been wearing most of the day and smirked at him with red cheeks

"Yeah alright. we can take a break for now i guess... it's almost lunch time anyway and Ambers waiting for me over at the food court, maybe she'll have a better idea about what's going wrong with the trial..." she said shaking her head, her smirk growing into a smile 

"i don't get how you've managed to keep such a positive outlook on all of this, anybody else in your position would've freaked out by now"




Nate smiled back at her.


"I mean I would be freaked out if I was with anyone else, but I know that you will do anything to make sure I get back to normal safely,'' he said. Great, he thought, She's cheering up a little. He hated to see her get so stressed out over the situation, especially because he knew that she was likely blaming herself for the entire situation.

"Actually, I can't wait to head to the cafeteria. I'm starving and today's the beef lasagna special. Just because I'm small doesn't mean that I have to miss out on it!" he continued, hoping that he'd be able to keep her smiling as long as he remained cheerful and optimistic.


Beverly giggled and held her hand out with an open palm for him to climb into "there isn't anything that would keep a guy away from his food is there? " she said while laughing "alright, let's go"


Nate looked out at her perfectly manicured hand. He'd always admired how well Beverly kept herself. Thinking back, he couldn't pinpoint a time where both her hands and feet weren't beautifully pampered. He stepped into her impossibly soft palm and sat down. He looked up at her once more. "Do You think Amber's already done eating?"


Beverly shrugged while cradling him gently in her palm, her hand held just slightly abreast her chest as she walked through the university halls in the direction of the food court "I'm not sure, usually she waits for me so we can both eat together" she said as they both passed through the heavy double doors and into the roar of the noisy food court. Beverly made her way along the line of hungry students patiently and grabbed herself a tray of today's lasagna special before making her way over to the table where a tall and thin woman with red-haired pigtailed braids was sitting and greeted Amber warmly as she sat down, taking the seat to the right side of Ambers chair, setting the tray on the table and gently set Nate down to the right side of the tray 

"There you go little guy i got you your lasagna, go at it" she giggled with a smirk before turning her attention to Amber to go over their findings from the tests.


Nate rushed over to the lasagna without missing a beat. One positive effect of his situation was that all the food he came across was like an all-you-can-eat-buffet for him. Better still, he could gorge himself sick on Beverly's lunch without even leaving a large enough dent for her to feel less full herself. As he stuffed his face, Nate decided to listen in on the conversation between the two giantesses. Hopefully Beverly wouldn't fall back into a stressed mood after reporting to Amber that she'd had another failure.



Before long Ambers' roommates Lexi and Vanessa approached the table where the other three students were eating. Vanessa, a tan girl with facial piercings and black lipstick to match her jet black and red pixie cut hair sat directly across from Beverly. Lexi, a shorter young woman with an athletic build who wore her sandy blonde hair in a loose ponytail, above the freckles spattered across her cheeks, her bright blue eyes were already fixated on Him as she sat down on the right side of Beverly and directly beside Nate.


Before Nate had shrunk down Lexi was the kind of girl that wouldn't even give Nate the time of day let alone give him any direct attention. But ever since Lexi first saw him in his new tiny form when Beverly had brought him over to Amber's apartment for advice, He had been catching Lexi not only looking at him, but staring. Something unsettled him about the way she would stare at him. There was a certain coldness to it that felt closer to the way a predator would glare while stalking its prey than the way people would normally look at each other.


The two newcomers took their seats while Amber smiled, greeting them with a nod

"Oh hey guys! I thought you two had volleyball?" She says. 


"Yeah, we do but we've got 30 minutes or so before practice. Coach is hungover again" Vanessa said coolly 


"Yeah we're just stopping in for a light snack..." Lexi said, her blue eyes staring through Nate hungrily as she spoke. She and Vanessa were both slowly snacking on bowls of mixed fruit.


Nate could physically feel Lexi's sharp gaze bearing down on him. Uneasy as it made him feel, he couldn't pretend that having a girl as attractive as her eyeing him in any way didn't arouse him. However, now was definitely not the time to lose himself in fantasy, as he was right within the view of the four women. Having now eaten his fill, he decided to chime into the conversation.



“That coach seems to be hungover every time you guys have practice,” he said with a laugh. Ensuring that he did not take his eyes off Lexi as he spoke. Even though he was sure Beverly and Amber wouldn't allow anything to happen to him, he couldn’t quite trust that he could let his guard down around the blonde beauty.


"At this rate you guys aren't gonna get much practice before next week's big game." Nate said while hopping off the tray in order to position himself closer to Beverly. Amber and Beverly were caught up in their own conversation about various scientific things beyond his understanding. 


"Yeah..." Lexi said smoothly as she picked a strawberry out of the bowl that was bigger than he was tall 

"We just gotta all do what we can to make sure we're properly fueled and prepared before then..." she said, looking right at him as she placed the strawberry gently between her teeth, pushed it into her mouth with one elegant index finger and then swallowed it whole. 


Nate could see the large strawberry make a small lump in her neck as it slid effortlessly down her esophagus. Lexi opened her mouth wide and leaned in so he could see the back of her dark and now empty throat, tauntingly pointing a finger into her wide open maw with a wink. Nate stared into the abyss that lay before him. Lexi's tongue and teeth were stained with the juice of the fruits that were not quite so fortunate as the strawberry which had avoided her pearly whites. Her tongue had spilled out over her plush lips a bit, almost mimicking a red carpet being rolled out before him. What is this feeling? He thought to himself, feeling a slight desire to follow after the strawberry.


Beverly was distracted by Amber as they both looked over the various notes and equations written down inside Amber's notebook regarding their research on the reversal of the effects of Desipur. The only other person at the table to actually bear witness to Lexi's tease was Vanessa who stifled a laugh at the other side of the table.


Nate looked down at Lexi’s toned stomach. Though it was pleasant to look at from the outside, he knew that what lay within was anything but. He imagined that the strawberry was going through absolute hell right now. But then why was he feeling this strong pull?

Snap out of it, he thought. Perhaps this is just a side effect of the Desipur that he hadn't noticed before? I'll have to let Beverly know after lunch he told himself while trying to shake off the chills he got from the thought of exchanging places with the piece of red fruit.


There was a sudden loud crash followed by a deafening cacophony of swooshing liquid as Vanessa “accidentally” knocked over her large cup of water while reaching for her phone. The torrent following a direct collision course, washed across Amber's notebook and spilled into both of Amber's and Beverly's laps. They both shrieked as the cold water made contact with their warm legs, soaking through their clothes almost instantaneously. Amber and Beverly leapt up from their chairs knocking the tray of food off the table while grabbing at the soggy papers of the notebook, desperately trying to save the research contained upon them. 


Amid the confusion Lexi took full advantage of the distraction, her hand swiping in from behind Nate scooping him up and shoving him completely into her mouth in the blink of an eye. Lexi’s teeth snapped shut instantly behind Him as soon as he was fully inside her slimy dark maw, trapping him in behind the impenetrable wall of her porcelain white teeth. The powerful muscle that was Lexi's tongue immediately began assaulting his miniscule body. Her mouth soaking him in minty-smelling saliva while she sucked on him, relishing in his flavor. Lexi’s breath was hot and humid, filling the dripping cavern like a sauna with each and every one of her heavy, shaky breaths. Nate could feel Lexi’s jaw trembling ever so slightly while the blonde tried to contain her excitement


Nate landed hard in the middle of Lexi's tongue. Though it felt soft and squishy, there was a definite strength that lay underneath its surface. As if to further emphasize this strength, Nate was immediately slammed into the roof of her mouth. Slightly disoriented by all the movement, he began to feel a pressure pulling him towards the back of her throat, though he did not move from his pinned position. 


She's... sucking on me like I'm some kind of  tasty candy... he realized while attempting to struggle against the massive tongue, but he is simply unable to overpower the strength of the saliva-soaked organ. Nate opened his mouth to cry out for help, but as if on cue her salivary glands shot out a jet of saliva, filling his mouth with the warm liquid. At the same time, he could hear a faint rumbling come from the direction of her throat. It was with this that Nate realized how Lexi intended for this to end.


Suddenly, he felt the pressure disappear entirely and he was once again able to move. constantly being blasted by the smell of Lexi's hot fruity breaths, a sign that her breathing had quickened with the excitement towards finally being able to carry out her fantasy. In fear, he climbed towards the front of the mouth, attempting to pry open the blonde's powerful jaws in a desperate attempt to escape.


C'mon Bev... Amber... Notice I'm gone...



The tip of Lexi’s tongue lifted up to the ridged roof of her mouth with Nate caught in between. All he could feel was the painful pressure of the two slick bodies of flesh pressing together, nearly crushing him as they slowly squeezed Him backwards towards Lexi's eagerly quivering throat. Nate could hear multiple muffled female voices talking just outside of her mouth but between the deafening rhythm of Lexis' breathing and the ambient noise inside the food court he couldn’t make anything out as he began to realize that he was very quickly running out of time.


Nate shouted at the top of his lungs as he slid towards the back of Lexi's mouth.

"Hey! Help me! I'm being eaten! Bev! Amber! Vanessa!" he screamed. He desperately tried to grab at the tongue, though the smooth, wet muscle was almost impossible to get a firm grip on. He could only imagine that Lexi was utterly ecstatic at this point. As if confirming this, he heard the remnants of another stomach grumble make their way up her throat. However, due to his closer proximity, this one sounded much louder and sent chills up his spine.



No sooner than his bare feet hit the slick wall in the rear of Lexi's mouth, the back of her tongue shot to the roof of her mouth, the slimy flesh all around him relaxed slightly before slamming into him from every direction in a violent rippling wave. Both Nate’s and Lexi’s wet flesh slapped together into a deafeningly loud GLUCK and he was instantly dragged hard downwards into the smooth and slick tube beneath him.


Nate almost felt like he was being torn apart as he was sucked down into Lexi's esophagus. At his size, she didn't even have to struggle to swallow him whole. In fact, he had gone down so fast that he barely got to see his last view of light as Lexi opened her mouth to speak after swallowing him. Though his journey down her gullet had slowed down considerably after leaving the mouth, he had to wonder if he would have preferred a free-fall in his current situation. He was being squeezed down slowly as though he was being squeezed through a tube of toothpaste. It certainly didn't help that with each rippling push downward his senses became even further assaulted by a particularly foul odor. He could tell when he was being squeezed past her chest, he could hear the powerful drumming of her athletic heart. He could tell that she was still excited, as rather than sounding like a soothing beat, it sounded as though it was constantly being hammered by an inexperienced drummer.


"Oooh fuck..." Lexi moaned softly as she felt him slipping deeper and deeper into her body. Nate's entire surroundings vibrated and shook as her voice resonated inside of her chest. Upon hearing Lexi's voice, Nate attempted to struggle. However, his limbs were pinned tightly to his side by the powerful muscles of Lexi's gullet, all he could manage to do was wriggle around like a worm against the powerful force that held him. The smell by this point had gotten almost unbearable. It smelled predominantly sickly sweet, though there was an overpowering acidic undertone that accompanied the smell. Nate could tell that he had almost arrived at his destination. As if to welcome him, the stomach once more growled, sounding as if it was literally just below his feet. The slimy tunnel surrounding him quaked as a pocket of air shot its way up around him resulting in a distant and dainty, muffled burp far above him.


Urp



Nate was blasted by an even more powerful form of the sickly stench. Had it not been for the vice grip of Lexi's gullet, he was sure he would have been carried right to her mouth by the sheer strength with which it barreled past him. Suddenly, the pressure of the gullet intensified, feeling as though it was trying to squeeze him through something. His feet were now dangling freely below, he knew he must have arrived at the blonde's powerful stomach. One more squeeze was all it took to send him into a freefall before landing on a pile of crushed berries. The first thing Nate noticed was that it smelled exactly like the burp that had just passed him. He also noticed that the noise within was constant, with certain growls causing the entire chamber to shake. The stomach was mostly empty, as Lexi had truly only been snacking on a few of the berries. It had not even begun to fill with acid yet, possibly deeming the small quantity of food not to be worth the effort of digestion just yet. A small stream of water trickled its way in, sprinkling over him as it fell from the sphincter at the top of the wrinkled organ. 


The commotion outside of Lexi began to die down a little bit and Nate could hear Vanessa's muffled voice 

"Oh man... I'm so sorry..." 


"No... it's completely ruined..." Amber said, her muffled voice sounded devastated.


The walls around him shook violently again as Lexi began to speak "UH-OH hey Vanessa we gotta go, we're gonna be late!" Her slightly raspy voice was incredibly loud from where he sat, trying to wrap his mind around the impossible.


 "We'll catch ya later guys!" Lexi said in her usual cheerful and innocent tone. The contents of her acrid stomach began to toss and shift and bounce around him while Lexi walked away with a slight bounce and a skip in her step, giggling happily knowing that Nate was securely inside of her. 




After Lexi and Vanessa had begun to make their exit Beverley finally noticed the tray of lasagna laying overturned on the ground, having been knocked clear off the table in the previous scramble to try and save their research. The last thing Nate could hear from Beverly was her worried and terrified, muffled shrieks calling out for Him. Beverly desperately pushed and raked through the lasagna with her fingers in search of Nate while Lexi and Vanessa walked out of earshot.


Nate was now slamming his fists against the walls of Lexi's stomach. He knew it was likely ineffective, but what more could he do? He continued for a while before suddenly being thrown off his feet by the movement of Lexi standing. He barely managed to get to his feet before he fell once more. Every small step taken by Lexi felt like an earthquake to him. He landed on the strawberry from earlier, which had become much softer in the sweltering heat of the stomach. In frustration, he cried out, though the only response he got was another enormous growl from the stomach. This growl seemed hollow however, and was possibly the stomach signaling its lack of satisfaction to the athletic girl. It seemed to want more food.


A short while later Nate could hear Vanessa’s muffled voice cry out excitedly 

"oh my fucking GOD LEXI! I can't believe you just ate that bitches boyfriend right in front of her!"


"Oh you have no Idea how long I've been wanting to get that little guy all to myself..." Lexi moaned pleasurably while rubbing her bare belly below her left breast


"Can... can he hear us?" Vanessa gasped


"I think he can... I definitely felt him squirm the whole way down." Lexi moaned softly, remembering the feeling of the shrunken boy slipping deeper and deeper into her body despite his struggling whimpers.




Nate couldn't believe how casually the two girls were talking about his situation. Lexi had more or less murdered him and was chuckling about it with her friend like she had only fucked someone else's boyfriend. He managed to find some footing and once again started hammering on the walls of the stomach.


"Let me out of here! You can't do this to me!"


The stomach once again roared, and the smell of acid became far more powerful than before.

Digestion had begun. Nate was violently thrown from the wall of the stomach with a far greater force than that caused by Lexi's movements on the outside.


"Oooh wow. He's moving around alot in there" Lexi groaned, winking over at Vanessa while they began to stretch before practice.


Crawling over to Lexi on her hands and knees Vanessa laid her head against Lexi’s flat stomach as Nate continued to cry out, desperately begging for his life.

"Holy shit i can actually hear him" she laughed "Hey little man, how is it in there? How does it feel knowing you're bitch food?" 


"Vanessa please! She's starting to digest me!" Nate pleaded. "Talk her out of this! The joke's over!" He screamed while he was once again thrown by the stomach walls into a pile of food that sat in the accumulating acid. The smell of the fruit had grown even more powerful as the acid ate away at it.


"The joke?" Vanessa giggled "hey Lexi he thinks this is all a prank!" 


Nate’s own stomach turned at the sound of Lexi laughing hysterically 

"Hahahaha nope. we're not playing a game my little morsel, you're really my food now, it would probably be best that you make yourself comfortable and enjoy the ride."


Vanessa turned her head so that her lips nearly pressed right up against lexis stomach 

"oh she'll let you out dude, I'm sure of it..." she taunted while giggling 

The small island that Nate had landed in had now become a pile of mush that now held him in place. He could do nothing but get thrown around by the mechanical digestion taking place and watch as the level of acid-soaked chyme increased. With a whimper, he tried pleading once more.


"Guys please! I'm a person! We've known each other for years!"


Vanessa giggled while listening carefully to Nate beg 

"don't worry, Lexi's going to let you out sometime after practice... though you're not gonna be coming out the same door you came in" she said, her giggling erupting into laughter.


"Oh my God Vanessa... you're so gross" Lexi groaned


As if on cue, the stomach roared again, tossing Nate and the chyme in a way that had him land face-down in the acid. Everything burned, as even the parts of him that were not in direct contact with the acid were stuck hard to acid-soaked food.


"It... It can't end like this... Not in here...", he forced out. The acid was making short work of his tiny body, his skin beginning to turn raw.


"Lexi!"


"I'll do anything!"


"Just let me live!"


"I... I don't want to be digested..."


Tears streamed down Nate’s face now, which only burned it more as the salty liquid ran across his acid-burned flesh.




"Hey little guy we gotta go now, our scrimmage match is about to start..." Vanessa whispered in a sultry tone "well since this is goodbye i guess I've got a confession to make." She paused while drumming her fingers against Lexi's firm tummy "I've wanted to fuck you since middle school... it's a shame you never made a move" she said before pushing herself up off Lexi and taking her position on the volleyball court.


Lexi's stomach turned as she too sat up, rising to her feet before jogging over to her team's side of the net. Nate lay in pain. He didn't even have the strength to react when Lexi's stomach shifted again, much less to Vanessa's final words to him. At this point, he was barely able to hold onto his consciousness. Perhaps... This wasn't as bad as he was making it out to be. What if Beverly never was able to figure out a cure for his condition? Would it not be better for him to be put to use by Lexi's sexy body than to be forever stuck at his size, a burden to his girlfriend?


He cried out one last time before his strength was entirely expended and he went limp, his body finally beginning to break down and join the slurry in which he was trapped. Lexi’s stomach sloshed around and gurgled loudly as carried through the match running, jumping and diving in between the loud blow of the coaches whistle. By the time the volleyball match drew to an end the slurry of her stomach's contents had already drained into her intestines. Her body moved things along slightly faster than usual due to the calorie burn that came with such an exertion of energy. Lexi’s thin body absorbing the nutrients that were once his body as it passed through her, using him to fuel herself. 


Lexi's team won the practice match that day ten points to seven.










Later that night Lexi found herself laying naked in bed after her shower, 

Aggressively Playing with herself while she replayed the events of the day in her head over and over again. Nate’s body had long become nothing but mush within Lexi, moving through her intestines as any other meal would. By this point, Lexi likely hadn't thought about him in hours, his proteins becoming nothing more than extra building blocks for her toned body. Climaxing and moaning loudly, she pushed herself over the edge, cumming to the thought of actually having swallowed a living person alive, The way he struggled when she sent him kicking and screaming down her throat with a simple swallow.


 Patting her empty stomach Lexi smirked while drifting off to sleep


"By the way..." she whispered to her empty stomach "Amber told me Beverly thinks she accidentally ate you during lunch..." she says with a giggle

"Poor girl has no idea that you're all mine… Forever.”


Chapter 2 by GapeMaw
Author's Notes:

After a night out that he can't remember, Damon wakes up only to find himself in a small predicament.

Important Note: This is an erotic story that was written for mature adults with a sexual preference for vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological cruelty that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Moreover, this story is entirely fictional and all characters are at least 18 years old.


Chapter 2: The Games Begin

Damon slowly began to wake up in a strange bedroom, finding himself lying in the bed


“Ugh… what happened?” he says to himself slowly starting to stand up and look around. “Why does everything look so huge?”


The covers seem to be tossed about, the bed had been left unmade.  He can hear the soft murmuring of a female voice off in the distance, coming in through the open bedroom door.


“Who is that talking?” He says, walking to the edge of the bed to see who it is. “Hello? Is somebody there?”


Before long, the voice quiets down.

Then came a sudden series of stepping thumps. At his current size Damon could feel the vibrations through his surroundings with each closing step. 


"HEY! OVER HERE!" another feminine voice called out to him from behind, even though this one sounded much closer to him it seemed somehow... smaller than the first one.


“Huh?” he said. He scanned the room, searching for the source of the voice. “What’s going on? I must’ve had one too many drinks last night…”


At the far side of the bed, Damon could see a tiny black haired woman waving her arms in his direction.


"YOU NEED TO RUN OR HIDE! NO TIME TO EXPLAIN! JUST DON'T LET HER CATCH YOU!" The black haired woman shouted out across the distance.


“What’re you talking about? What am I running from? Who are you?” He said, beginning to walk in her direction, He thought that maybe she would be able to help clarify things.


The thuds continued to grow closer and closer before they finally came to a stop in the doorway. The Black haired woman's expression turned to one of pale terror. The stranger wasted no time in sprinting off across the desk and ducking behind an open laptop in an attempt to hide herself.


“What’s that noise?” He said as he took another look around the room, trying to locate the source of the tremors.


Damon turned to face the sound of the noise. In the doorway stood a short blonde woman, at least she would be considered short if he had been normal sized. Her hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail and she was wearing an extra large t-shirt as a nightgown. Her bright blue eyes were fixated directly on Damon while she gingerly took a sip from her coffee mug.


“Oh, well that must be what that noise was.” Damon muttered. He could feel himself starting to turn a bit pale when the daunting realization dawned on him. She was huge, at least compared to him. Thinking back on how the other woman had fled when this woman had entered the room, he began to feel the pit in his stomach grow.


"Good morning little one..." The blonde cooed, her voice sounded soft but at the same time it was booming and loud to his little ears. "Did you sleep well?"


“Not really… I have a terrible headache. But anyway, what’s going on here? Why is everything so huge?”


The giant blonde woman walked over to the computer desk, setting her mug down before crawling into the giant bed with him. She crawled on her hands and knees, moving much like a cat would stalk a mouse. "Oh c'mon darling, don't tell me you don't remember all the fun we had last night?" She said as she slowly crept closer. "Although you'll have to forgive me, I'm not going to lie to you... I kind of forgot your name."


“Uhh…” He stammered, fighting with his own mind in an attempt to recall the night before. “All I remember was that I was at a bar last night… and then someone invited me over to their place.. but that’s it.” his face twisted in confusion. “Also, my name is Damon.”


She smiled softly, continuing to crawl towards him until her face nearly filled his whole view. "I'm surprised you haven't run off like all the others... my name's Alexis but everybody just calls me Lexi." She said, her eyes piercing through him like a predator staring down its quarry. "Sorry about your head, I guess Amber hasn't been able to work out all the side effects just yet."


“W-What are you talking about?” He asked, slowly starting to back away from the giant blonde woman looming over him. “W-What’s going on here?”


Lexi's smile shifted into a wide grin. "I'm talking about the drug I used to spike your drink silly!" She said tauntingly. Abruptly the sound of her stomach growling fiercely cut her off. Her eyes fixated on the shrunken man while she licked her lips. "How else do you think you got so small?"


“Y-You drugged my drink?! Why would you do that?!” He stammered, stumbling to back away yet another step, fear had begun to grip his chest.


"Well..." Lexi giggled as he reached the edge of the queen sized mattress   "honestly I wasn't planning on doing anything to either of you until your friend decided that they wanted to be rude." Her stomach groaned again, as if it were protesting its emptiness. "But you don't have to worry about them... I dropped them off this morning, and now there's plenty of room for you."


“W-What do you mean ‘plenty of room’…?” He asked, realizing he probably should’ve listened to that woman and ran while he still had the chance like she told him to.


Lexi yawned without even the slightest attempt to cover her mouth. She let it hang wide open, her throat stretching out right in front of face. "Plenty of room for breakfast!" She taunted. "Besides who were they to you anyway? The person you were with last night at the bar..."


“I-I didn’t really know them that well… I just met them last night.” Damon turned to run, but stopped when he realized that he was already at the edge of the bed. ”C-Can you turn me back to normal size now? I’m not really enjoying being this small.” He said. He could feel the blood beginning to drain from his face.


Lexi giggled "sorry Damon, I couldn't do that even if I wanted to... momma always told me that I shouldn't play with my food, but I can't help myself..." She said with a massive hand reaching out for him with fingers outstretched.


“H-Hey! S-Someone help me!” He yelled but she grabbed him easily and he found himself pinned in her huge hand. “P-Please don’t hurt me!”


Lexi snatched Damon up and rolled onto her back, holding him just barely pinched between her fingers and dangling over her face "your friend really was a fighter..." She said seductively. Her teeth sank into her bottom lip. "And her flavor... was... incredible!" Lexi said and slowly opened up her mouth wide beneath him, gleefully watching as he stared into her throat. "Scream all you want, there isn't anyone that'll hear you."


Damon started to struggle in her grasp, attempting and failing at making an escape. “W-What are you, some kind of psychopath?! You can’t eat me!” He continued to punch and kick at the air because he couldn’t punch her with the way she was holding him.


"That's where you're wrong..." Lexi cooed "I can eat you... and I'm going to swallow you alive, so I can feel you struggle deep inside of me." Lowering him slowly until he was hovering between her lips she pressed them shut around his waist and held him in place. Her massive tongue began to assault Damon's legs. Deftly tugging off the pants he had been wearing.


“I-I don’t wanna die! S-Someone please help me!” He screamed. His struggles to escape from her huge mouth were quickly becoming frantic, a sense of powerlessness washed over him when he finally recognized how desperate his situation was. “W-Why are you doing this to me?!”


Her fingers pinched onto his sides and Lexi finally pulled his legs out from between her lips, pulling his pants the rest of the way off with a sucking POP as she did. "Because I can." She said sternly. 


Damon's boxers clung to his waist tightly as his saliva soaked lower body was exposed to the cold air.


"Because I want to." With her other hand Lexi probed a finger across the inside of her mouth, pulling out the soaked pants before discarding them to the side of the bed with a flick. "And Because you're just a little man with nothing more to offer me." She paused, savoring the remnants of his flavor for a moment before speaking again. "Now will you take your shirt off or do I have to rip it off? Clothes give me really bad heartburn."


“I’m not doing anything for you!” He said as he continued to struggle against the strength of her fingers. “Why should I? When you're the one trying to eat me?!”


Lexi smirked, working to stifle her laughter. 

"I'm the one that's GOING to eat you Damon..." She said simply. Reaching out with her free hand she grabbed a pinchful of his shirt.


Suddenly there was a small crash. The sound came from the direction of the computer desk. 


"What was that?" She muttered absent-mindedly, pulling the shirt off his chest while she scanned the direction of the noise with her eyes.


Damon looked over at the desk. Remembering the woman that ducked behind the computer. “U-Uh.. it’s probably nothing!” He shouted in an attempt to distract Lexi and draw her attention away from the black haired woman's hiding spot.


Lexi suspiciously eyed him over before she looked to the floor by her desk to see her cup of pens on the floor.


"Mmm... probably nothing, right?" Her voice was critical and she began to sit up.


“Uh… yeah probably nothing. No need to worry about it.” Damon said, trying to hide the tone of his worries.


Lexi swung her legs off the bed and casually strolled over to the desk.

Dropping into the seat of her computer chair, she dangled him over the half-full mug of coffee briefly before dropping him into the lukewarm liquid with a small Splunk. "Stay put."


“H-Hey! What the hell was that for?” Damon asked while spitting out a mouthful of coffee. That's when he realized that, despite what she said, this was his chance to escape; and so he climbed his way out of the coffee mug. Jumping so that his fingers could grab the lip of the shallow mug he pulled himself up, bending over the edge at his waist and fell onto the desk, soaked in lukewarm coffee.


Lexi snapped the laptop shut right as Damon hit the desk, revealing the black haired woman who had also been stripped down to her thong. 


"Hello Amanda" Lexi's voice boomed, her massive hand shooting out to grab the woman.


Damon started looking around for somewhere to go next. Running to the edge he began climbing down the leg of the desk, hoping not to slip and fall. The extra caution put in each of his movements costs him extra time, seconds he already may not have, But the alternative, falling, from this height? could be lethal.


Lexi shrieked. A sharp painful howl echoed through the room before she launched herself to her feet. "You fucking bitch! Was that a thumb tack?" She screamed shrilly at the black haired woman before grabbing the back edge of the desk and pulling it over onto its side.


The room spun violently as the desk and its contents clashed to the floor, knocking Damon's grip loose. He fell a remarkable distance to the floor but due to his smaller mass the soft white carpet was enough to break his fall without major injury. Looking up he could see Amanda in the distance, her body lying unconscious on the floor. She was pinned under a tent pitched notebook. “Goddamn it… what even happened there..” He muttered while he slowly got up and checked himself for damage. Although his legs hurt quite badly, he's not hurt. Wasting no time he ran over to the woman Lexi called Amanada and began attempting to pull the notebook off of her so she wouldn’t get crushed to death. Putting all of his strength into it, Damon was able to budge the notebook just barely nudging it off of her.


Lexi licked the small bead of blood off her lip and brought a hand up to soothe her aching throat for a second then began to search through the scattered desk items that now created a debris field on the floor. "Okay... the two of you want to play games? We'll play games" Lexi snarled.


“Hey! Wake up!” Damon said, shaking the woman while trying to get her to wake up. “We need to go!”


Amanda started to come back slowly. She tried to get up on her hands and knees before wincing in pain. "Fuck, my ankle... I think I sprained it." She said, trying and failing to bear any significant weight on it. 


Damon could hear a loud series of thumping footsteps coming from Lexi as she stormed out of the bedroom and disappeared from sight.


Amanda looked up at him, her fear was painted plainly across her face. "You gotta leave me, she can be back at any second!"


“No, I’m not doing that. That would be a dick move. Here, I’ll help you walk.” Damon held out his arm, offering her a hand. “You're right, she could be back any second. That’s why we can’t waste any more time.” Quickly scanning the bedroom for somewhere to go he had an idea. “We should hide until she comes back. Then we can run. Let’s hide under the bed.” He said and helped Amanda limp her way under the bed.


Amanda wrapped an arm around the man's shoulder as she used him as her make-shift crutch. "Thank you..." She whispered softly.


As they approached the side of the bed they heard the wooden bed frame creak. They looked up only to see Lexi's face hanging over the edge of the bed. Fear struck them at their core and they froze in place. Suddenly unable to move a muscle despite their instincts screaming at them to run. She must've tip-toed her way back into the room and crept into the bed while they were distracted.


"Boo!" Lexi taunted.


“W-Wait what? H-How did you…?” Shaking off his fear Damon’s body flooded with adrenaline. He grabbed Amanda and ran as fast as he could, even though it was not fast enough. The extra weight of Amanda’s arm slung over his shoulder had slowed him down. He stumbled as he rushed to pick her up. A single misplaced footstep that sent both of them tumbling into the carpet as Lexi's hand descended upon them in a heartbeat.  


Amanda screamed. 


"GOTCHA!" Lexi cried out gleefully and then they were shrouded in the darkness of her hands.


“P-Please just let us go! What did we do to deserve this?!” Damon yelled, punching and kicking at the fingers of her closed fist but to no avail. She had them dead to rights.


Before long the two tinies were tossed onto the bed, Lexi was lying on her stomach laying in wait directly in front of them.


Immediately Lexi's head dove down with an open mouth that covered Amanda's upper body. Wrapping her lips around the woman's waist, Lexi turned to Damon and hovered Amanda's kicking legs just outside of his reach before slurping them completely inside. Her jaw worked slowly, shifting up and down and side to side while she used her tongue to manipulate the woman trapped in her mouth.


Amanda's muffled screams could barely be heard through the flesh of Lexis' cheeks.


Damon realized there was nothing he could do to save her from the situation she was in. So instead, he followed his gut. He ran. Making a mad dash to the edge of the bed he hurled himself down the rounded part of the mattress before grabbing hold of the sheet and began to climb down. He’d learned from his mistake on the leg of the desk. He didn’t have time to be slow and methodical.



Lexi crawled over to the edge of the bed, her face hanging over the edge as she patiently watched the escape attempt. Finally growing bored with his pace she leaned her face down close to his and allowed Amanda to pry her upper body out from between her massive lips. 


Amanda coughing and sputtering looked at him desperately, her wet hair matted and stuck to her saliva soaked skin. 

"P-please... H-help me" Amanda sobbed, her arms outstretched towards him, begging to be saved.


“Grab my arm! I’ll pull you out!” He shouted to her. Reaching out with one hand while using his other arm to hold his grip on the sheets. “Hurry!”


Amanda grabbed on frantically with both slick hands. 


As soon as her hands could make contact with his, Lexi chuckled. Beginning to playfully tug her head back. Gently sucking on Amanda, Lexi instantly takes back every inch of Amanda’s body that both of the shrunken people fight for. 


Damon's hand was starting to get slick with Lexi's drool “Hold on!” He begged her, yanking at her arms again, Putting every ounce of strength he had into trying to pull her from Lexi’s mouth. He yanks a few more times, gaining minimal but regular progress. Then his grip begins to slip.


Lexi sucked hard on Amanda. She shrieked as her face vanished behind Lexi's lips. Lexi, using the grip Damon maintained on Amanda's arm slurped straight across the connection and pulled him in as well, sucking in his arm up to his shoulder. The force created by the negative pressure mashed his face into her lips.


Damon started to struggle. Fighting to pull his arm out of her mouth. He pulled as hard as he could, hard enough that he could feel his ligaments begin to stretch and strain, but it wouldn't budge. “L-Let me go now!”


Lexi pulled her head back hard instead.


Damon's grip on the sheet broke as Lexi rose up to her knees and then fell backwards onto the bed. The pressure behind his arm grew stronger still and before he had time to scream Lexi had sucked his head and shoulders into the darkness of her mouth. 


Damon could still feel Amanda's fingertips attempting to grasp onto him. She was whimpering. Suddenly Lexi's mouth relaxed. She opened her maw wide and Damon was left hanging half in, half out with hips hanging out over her bottom lip.

With the light filling her mouth he could see Amanda's face over the back of Lexi's massive tongue while gravity began to drag her backwards, her legs slid into the back of Lexi's gaping throat.


Lexi's throat twitched around Amanda's body. She was fighting her natural instinct to swallow the object that had reached the back of her throat. 


Damon and Amanda’s hands finally met. He grabbed hold of her arm with both hands and tried to pull her away from the darkness of Lexi’s throat. “Don’t let go! I’ll pull you out!” He begged her.


Lexi’s breath was hot, heavy and humid. pushing and pulling the air around the two with every breath she took. Damon felt Lexi’s fingers pinch gently around his ankle. Effortlessly she lifted him up off her tongue, leaving him dangling upside down, hovering over her throat. The back of Lexi’s tongue slowly started to rise towards the roof of her mouth, trapping Amanda inside of the dark tunnel behind it. The soft and slick tongue eventually began pressing his arms into the roof of her mouth with incredible force.


“N-No!” Damon screamed as Amanda's hands were forced from his. The saliva soaking their skin made it too slippery to hold on.


Lexi paused just long enough for Damon and Amanda to just barely feel each other's fingertips past the massive wall of flesh that was her tongue. Lexi’s entire mouth flexed. a horrific sound ripped through Lexi’s mouth.

GLUCK. 


Lexi's throat tightened around Damon's arm. The feeling of Amanda's fingertips grazing against his disappeared. The massive tongue finally began to relax and return to its resting position, revealing that the back of the giant woman's mouth was now empty.


“N-NO! How could you?!” He screamed at her. He began to punch and kick at the mushy flesh of her pick tongue while she continued to hang him upside down in the humidity of her mouth. “H-How could you swallow someone whole like that?!!”


Lexi's uvula twitched for a second before the muscles in the back of her throat flexed once more, this time widening rather than restricting.


Urrp


A rush of hot, rancid air blasted past Damon's body. The smell assaulting his nostrils, they burned in protest.


"Hooooh" Lexi sighed. She moaned softly in his face. Dragging him backwards across her tongue first and then over her drool slicked chin before finally pressing him against the screaming, wriggling lump in her neck. "Oh my god she's such a fighter, she's really hanging on'' Lexi whispered erotically "Can't you feel her squirming?"


“Sh-Shut up! Y-You’re crazy! What is wrong with you?!” He screamed at her. The taste of copper began to flood his mouth, his voice was getting tired. Still, his instinctual need to struggle for his own survival had been revitalized, renewed by the threat of being in such close proximity to someone who had so easily became a true predator. “Y-You just ate a person and you don’t even care!”


"Mmmm" Lexi moaned, swallowing hard a second time. 


Gilck 


The lump stuck in the giant woman's throat, Amanda, was sent deeper into Lexi. It pressed against Damon's body, rolling him over top of it before it finally just disappeared behind Lexi’s collar bone. 


"I've been hunting that bitch..." Lexi muttered, dragging Damon by his ankle down across her chest and over top of the area just beneath her left breast. She pinned his head into her skin with a single finger, his ear was forcibly pressed down into her, her gurgling stomach greeted him. "...for a week and a half" Lexi sighed in relief with Damon's face still pressed against her. 


He could hear Amanda shrieking and sobbing as she slipped into Lexi's empty stomach. 


"Finally she's inside of me where she belongs."


Urp.


"Hahaha, oh my god. excuse me."


“B-But what did I do wrong?! P-Please just let m-me go!” Damon begged, fighting to try and break free from her hold on him.


Lexi finally relaxed the pressure on his head, allowing him to catch his breath. She carefully guarded any path he could use to escape with her cupped hands. "Oh little one you haven't done anything wrong..." 


Amanda's screaming sobs echoed out from deep inside Lexi's body each time her stomach groaned or growled. 


"It's just nature, the Big eat the small. You just drew the short straw… Thank you for helping me catch her though, if it weren't for her trying to save you, I don't think I EVER would've caught that one"


“I-I don’t wanna die! P-Please just let me go! I-I’ll do anything!” Damon stammered. Eventually he stopped struggling. He knew there was no way for him to escape her reach and so he tried to plead with her. “I-I’m begging you!”


Lexi just grinned while he groveled "Well... I did say we're going to play games. Are you sure you mean anything?" The blonde girl tapped a finger against her chin sarcastically, pretending as if she were thinking up some brand new idea. "What if I give you an opportunity to rescue sweet little Amanda?" Lexi giggled, brandishing a container of dental floss. She cocked an eyebrow at Damon as he rose to his feet and stood on her belly. By now Amanda's muffled screams had fully degraded into pitiful, bargaining wails.


“W-What do you mean…?” He asked nervously while listening to Amanda's sobs rise up from beneath him.


Chuckling Lexi smiled down at him innocently. "You're gonna take one end of this floss here and tie it around you..." Her stomach groaned greedily underneath his feet. "Then... you're going to crawl into my mouth and into my throat."


“I-I don’t trust you! You could easily just swallow the floss! I’m not doing that!”


"I could just as easily swallow you right now..." Lexi cooed "but there's no fun in that..." pausing for a second she patted her stomach lightly "I'll swallow you down... and when you reach my stomach..." her breath shuddered softly. "All you have to do is grab a hold of Amanda. when I pull you back out. if you can bring her all the way back up with you and out past my lips." She grinned at him and licked her lips. "If you can do that then I'll let you both go free. but you'd better decide quickly, our dear little Amanda doesn’t seem to be moving around much anymore"


“O-Ok fine!” Damon stammered. He snatched the floss from her fingertips and tied it around his waist, Being sure to double knot the ends. “I-I’m ready..” He squeaked nervously. He gave the knot he made one final testing tug before looking up to the giant blue eyes peering down at him. “L-Let’s get this over with..”


Lexi giggled gleefully. "Alright then..." carefully scooping Damon into her hand she set him back on the edge of the bed. Sliding off the bed and onto her hands and knees she turned to him and brought her face just beneath the ledge. Carefully watching where the shrunken man now stood she opened her mouth wide before him with an exaggerated "AHHHH." There was a moment where it felt like time itself was going to freeze in place. Everything seemed like it was in slow motion as Lexi rolled her tongue out in front of him, Inviting him in.


Damon gulped and went pale. “H-Here we go…” He mumbled. Climbing down into her mouth he fell to his hands and knees, slipping on the slick flesh of her tongue. His heart was pounding, his breath was rasping against the ache of his throat as he knelt before the darkness before him. It took every bit of mental willpower he had to ignore his screaming survival instincts and began crawling forwards. It only took a few movements before he reached the curve of her tongue and slipped down into the back of her throat. The floss rope began to tighten slightly while Lexi pulled the slack out, hanging him perfectly in place above the abyss. "And... here... we..." 


Gluck 


"go..."


Damon felt the soft but firm muscles of Lexi’s esophagus ripple around his body in an incredibly tight wave, slowly pushing him downwards, ushering him deeper with each gentle swallow. 


Lexi slowly fed the extra slack of string into her mouth, carefully controlling the descent of the lump in her neck and dragging it out for her own pleasure. 


Suddenly Damon could feel the pressure of her hand on the other side of the flesh that was constricting him. Lexi was caressing the bump in her throat. Then the entire tube of strangling muscle shook vigorously. Lexi had moaned softly, her breathing was heavy and ragged but even the slightest sounds her vocal chords made sent massive vibrations through her entire body.


He was starting to have second thoughts. Worried that the rope he was attached to would drop at any moment. However it never does. After what felt like an eternity to him, Damon finally reached the entrance of her stomach. His head would be pressed through it first, granting him a deep gasping breath of the putrid and thick air within. Not long after that his upper body would slip through and Lexi’s esophagus would release him. Sending Damon flailing the short drop into the contents below. Slowly he righted himself and began trudging through the warm, slimy feeling pool of liquid that sloshed around his knees. Searching the darkness with his arms outstretched. After a few moments of working his way along the lining of the stomach in the darkness he brushed his hand against skin that was smooth rather than wrinkled. It was Amanda. “Hey! I’m here! Grab onto my arm!” He cried out to her while slipping his arms down under hers and lifting her out of the stomach juices. 


Amanda weakly looked up at him, She was slimy to the touch and completely covered in the chyme she had been sitting in. She had been soaked in it, it had sloshed around in massive waves when Lexi massively shifted her stomach's orientation by moving from her bed to the floor. Amber’s skin was starting to look reddish in the darkness. Lexi’s stomach was beginning to burn her, slowly eating away at her flesh. digesting her. "W-What are you doing here..." she groaned softly "... I hoped you'd got away" 


Suddenly the slack in the floss tied around Damon’s waist was ripped away. It was starting to be pulled back out. It was faster than Damon expected but Lexi was already starting to pull hard on it from the outside. Damon and Amanda both could hear and feel Lexi’s heart thumping hard and fast in her chest through the thin walls of her stomach. Either Lexi had been running a marathon, or she was incredibly excited. Judging by the lack of movement jostling the two of them around Damon knew that she was in fact enjoying this. Maybe a little too much even. The thought of her getting off on this sent his own stomach reeling.  Every thump rocked the entire chamber, sending small quaking waves lapping against their body's and the walls of Lexi's stomach


“No time to explain! Hurry up and grab onto me! I’m getting us out of here!” He had to reach down further around Amanda’s waist when Lexi tugged on the floss, snatching them both into the air.


Amanda wrapped her arms around him albeit weakly and they both began to rise up and press against the sphincter at the top of the stomach. The tension in the line was nearly unbearable while it fought to drag them against the better of the two exits. 


Damon began to worry for a second that the floss around his waist might either cut him in half or snap under the tension when Lexi's stomach quaked beneath them. Flexing in on itself it forced a pocket of air up along with them. The sudden release in tension around the ring that guarded against their escape allowed the two to get lodged back into the esophagus. The entire tube shook violently, not long after a muffled burp could be heard far above them.


As Lexi slowly dragged the two of them upwards she would swallow hard every couple of inches. The strong rippling of her slick throat muscles threatened to squeeze the two tinies apart.


“Hold on! We might make it out of here alive!” Damon grunted. He held onto Amanda tightly, making sure that she didn't slip through his embrace. Eventually light began to creep in through the undulating waves of rippling muscle and Lexi’s uvula came back into sight. Damon never thought he'd be so glad to see it. They had reached the opening of her throat once again. The outside world was visible again just past Lexi's lips. Freedom was within his grasp, he just had to hang on a little longer. Damon could see past the blonde woman's lips, out toward the ceiling. Lexi's hand was in sight, holding the string tight across her long and slimy tongue. Her head was still tilted back, making the climb across her tongue nearly vertical. Then the upwards pull of the floss stopped. They were just hanging there, so close but yet so far from escaping this nightmare. Just when Damon thought he was actually going to be able to take the giant girl at her word a foreign shadow began to eclipse them. A pair of scissors crept into view, coming in from over the corner of the corner of Lexi's mouth. The blades of it slowly closed around the thin string of floss until they severed it with a metallic…

CLIP


All of a sudden they found themselves thrown at the whim of Lexi's mouth along with gravity at her side. The moist and sticky flesh hummed around them as Lexi chuckled at the prospect of their new predicament. 


“H-HEY! You asshole!” Damon screamed at her. Refusing to quit after coming so far he slings Amanda’s arms over his shoulders and begins to climb upwards. The slippery surface of her tongue proved to be more difficult to grip than he'd hoped for. To make matters worse Amanda's grip around his neck had begun to slip. Jamming his foot into Lexi's teeth he found a way to pause his ascent in order to grasp onto her tighter.


He was already utterly exhausted from the whole ordeal. Trying to hang onto Amanda the best he could he made a frantic attempt to scramble up the soft pink muscle. 


The Light above them began to dim much in the same way that daylight would dim when the sun hides behind a cloud. But this was no cloud that cast its shadow over the two tinies that were panting deep inside of Lexi's mouth. The back of Lexi's tongue lifted to her soft palate, momentarily protecting the two of them from the greedy pit that was her throat. But they could do nothing but watch when the open end of a water bottle slipped over the edge of Lexi's bottom lip. Slowly it tipped back, more and more of its opening becoming visible and it wasn't long after that when it began to dump its contents on top of them. Both of them were slapped by the current of water that rapidly filled Lexi's mouth part way. It was just enough liquid to force them to have to swim in order to keep their heads above water. But the level wasn't high enough to allow them to float close enough to reach her lips.


Damon began to tread water while struggling to keep Amanda above the water too. If this kept up for too long, there was a very real possibility that they both could drown. But still he fought to keep both of them afloat, his fingers grasping to try and reach Lexi's lips. All to no avail. “L-Let us out right now!” he coughed.


Continuing to pour the water into her open mouth like a waterfall Lexi ends up filling it with enough water for Damon to be able to just barely brush her bottom row of teeth with his fingertips. He tried again and again, but even if he hooked the edge of Lexi's incisors, he couldn't get enough of a grip to hold on with just one hand. He had to reach as high as he could to be able to reach her teeth, but he wouldn't be able to grab onto them and carry Amanda at the same time. “D-Do you think you’ll be able to climb out by yourself? I can’t get us both out.” Damon asked. He was running out of breath. They were both running out of time. 


While holding onto his shoulders Amanda muttered weakly in his ear. "I can try..."


“Alright. You can do it.” He said, trying to sound as encouraging as possible before slipping her off of his shoulders and setting her into the mouthful of water on her own. Without the additional weight he was just barely able to reach high enough to secure his grip on the edge of Lexi’s teeth. Damon wasted no time in pulling himself up and over the soft, warm mound of her bottom lip. Spinning around on Lexi's chin Damon reached back into her mouth this time to try and help Amanda grab hold. Dread nearly overwhelmed him as he looked in horror while Lexi's tongue opened up the path to her throat briefly before closing again. The sound sent chills down his spine as Lexi took a huge, gulping, open mouth swallow of the water. 


Ulck


In the blink of an eye more than two thirds of the water that had filled Lexi’s mouth had been sucked down her gullet. Amanda was left lying limply in the shallow water, Idly sloshing back and forth across the crease where the back of Lexi's tongue met her throat. A look of utter defeat laid plainly upon her soft brown eyes. She was exhausted, Her throat burned badly enough that she could hardly catch her breath. Her whole body ached inside and out.


“No!” Damon shouted. He refused to accept that look in her eyes. Refused to just sit back and allow Lexi to take her yet again. He couldn’t let her beat them. She couldn’t win at her own sick fucking game. Before he had the opportunity to second guess his decision he found himself diving back into the giant woman's mouth and scrambling to Amanda's side. He grabbed hold of Amanda’s arm and began to pull her up across his shoulders. They were going to get out of this togeth-


Lexi's mouth snapped shut before he could even start climbing towards her lips. The massive tongue lurched beneath them, pressing the two of them against the ridged roof of her mouth and slowly squeezing them backwards, towards her throat once more. The motion suddenly ceased. A massive rush of air was pulled down around them as a breath was pulled into Lexi’s chest.


Damon screamed out at the top of his lungs “OH FUCK Y-”


GLUCK.


Lexi swallowed hard. Claiming them both at once, together in a single gulp.


Damon was cut off by the massive walls of muscle and flesh slamming into him from all sides. The force of the impact began to crush his slippery skin against Amanda's soft body. Both of them could do nothing more than grunt and groan and gasp for air while they were being constricted by Lexi’s esophagus as it painfully forced the clump of nearly too large food downwards. When they finally reached the sphincter the pressure around them began to build immensely. Damon's ribs creaked under the weight, threatening to crack just before the ring of muscle blocking their progress relaxed and both of them were spit back into the dark depths of her foul stomach. Back where they first started. “W-Why would you do this?! I-I pulled her back up just like you said to! Y-You promised to let us go!” Damon berated the woman who had consumed them not once, but twice now in an irate barrage of slurs and insults. His fists and legs felt like they were moving under their own volition. His blood pounded behind his stinging eyes.  



The blonde woman gasped at the faint sound of the tiny man's voice. She could just barely make out what he was screaming in there. "Oh no... no..." Lexi moaned in delight, laying a pat of satisfaction across her belly. The feeling of them moving around this much inside of her was enthralling. "the deal was you both had to make it past my lips"


“There’s no time for this bullshit! Let us out!” Damon screamed. Still punching and kicking at the walls of her stomach in a desperate attempt to force her to get them out of there. ‘I’m going to get us out of here’ He said to himself in his rage fueled head over and over again. ‘Even if I have to claw my way out.’


"Ooh..." Lexi moaned softly while watching the little bulges in her belly begin to take form in their sporadic fashion. She could actually see the way her heart throbbing was rocking her chest just beside them. "keep doing that... that feels really good"


Lexi's stomach rocked while another muffled burp shot up the girl's throat, robbing the tinies trapped inside of a good chunk of what room they had.


"Sorry, excuse me."


“Sh-Shut up! Just let us go!” Damon huffed. He was nearly sobbing now and felt the wet sting of tears welling in his eyes. Eventually he stopped punching, his muscles were burning and at the edge of their endurance, his mind had finally come to the haunting realization that he wasn’t not getting anywhere. This would be the end of him. Damon collapsed in defeat. His fierce struggles had fizzled out and had been reduced to nothing more than a sliver of hope. hoping that maybe she will decide to let them out. She couldn’t just do this to them could she?


The water inside Lexi's stomach had somewhat diluted the stomach acid that was sloshing and gurgling around them while Lexi began to move about. Starting with getting properly dressed.


Amanda sobbed softly next to Damon. She was leaning against the wrinkled wall of Lexi's squishy stomach without the energy to fuel any kind of resistance. "This wasn't how it was supposed to end..." She finally said, sniffling. "...Thank you for trying to save me."



“…you're welcome. But maybe we can figure something out. Don’t give up yet!'' Damon said. He tried his best to sound reassuring for the woman he had just met maybe an hour ago, but he couldn’t tell who he was trying to convince. Her or himself?

Suddenly an idea struck him like a brick to the head. Thinking back to something that happened earlier Damon threw himself to his hands and knees and began frantically feeling his way through the hot, slimy pool. His hand’s skimmed the slimy wrinkles along the bottom, chunks of some kind of food Lexi must’ve had to eat earlier on brushed past his arms. After several minutes he was starting to feel dizzy from the diminishing quantity of breathable air. The sensation in his hands and arms had transitioned from a light tingle into an unbearable itch. Finally his hand brushed against something. It was hard and pointed “Hey! Maybe this will be useful!” Damon shouted as he rose to his feet, Hoisting a large thumb tack up and out of the chyme.


Amanda looked at him with wide eyes, a hint of light appeared to be restored in them. Her expression was serious as she whispered to him softly. "Fuck this bitch... do it."


“Alright then.” He said. Throwing all his weight behind the tack Damon stabbed at the wall of Lexi's stomach with all the force he could muster. “Let us out! or I’m gonna carve us a way out instead!”


The new developments inside of her caught Lexi mid conversation with one of her roommates "OW! what the hell!" she shrieked, a sharp pain radiating from her stomach.


Damon and Amanda heard a muffled voice on the other side of their fleshy prison ask "Hey Lexi you alright?" 


"Yeah, I think I just drank too much last night or something... stomach cramps probably... I'll be right back." 


There was a quick and violent sloshing of the liquid inside of Lexi's stomach, followed by the muffled sound of a door closing and locking. 


"What the fuck was that?" Lexi asked angrily but quietly as she leaned over, turning her head to the side and trying to listen to her own stomach.  "I thought you two would be long gone by now... hello?"


“Yeah, no, we’re still here. Let us out or I am going to cut a fucking hole in your stomach. And trust me, if I have to do that, it’s not going to be pretty.” He shouted and pricked the stomach wall once again.



"Ow! Ow! Okay! Alright! Just stop... doing whatever the hell it is that you're doing in there." Lexi muttered into her belly. "Let me figure something out real quick... i don't have a gag reflex"


“Just send down another rope or something. We can grab onto it and you pull us up again. But, if you fucking try what you did last time, I’m going to cut multiple holes in your stomach. So don’t even fucking think about it.”


"Alright... okay... just stop doing that. That fucking hurts." Lexi mutters angrily "let me go grab the floss off my bed. Just give me a second." She said. 


A storm of violent wave’s erupted around them, washing Damon and Amanda off of their feet and sloshed them from one side of the stomach to the other and back as Lexi ran through the apartment.


“Hurry up or I’m gonna do it again." Damon barked out at her. He glanced over to Amanda just to make sure she was still with him. “How’re you holding up?” He asked.


Amanda gave him a nod in return. Hope had reinvigorated her spirit. "We've got this." she said.


The movement Finally slowed to a stop and Lexi’s stomach protested with a drawn out groan "uff..." Lexi huffed uncomfortably.


“What’s going on? Where’s the floss? Don’t make me do it again.” Damon said, beginning to lift the thumbtack over his head once again.


"Oh don't worry little guy..." Lexi said. 


A spatter of piping hot brown liquid spritzed down onto the two of them.


"Here it comes." Lexi said sourly and all of a sudden scalding hot coffee began rapidly pouring into her stomach as fast as the college student could chug. She drank it straight from the pot, filling the stomach around them within seconds.


"Ow fuck it burns! It burns!" Amanda screamed. The hot coffee was agonizing against her already sensitive, acid burned skin.


“Ahh! What the fuck is wrong with you?!” Damon yelled. He grabbed hold of the tack again and plunged it into her again. “Stop it! I’ll keep stabbing until you do!” But still the level of hot liquid kept rising aggressively. It didn’t stop rising until it nearly filled Lexi's entire stomach. 


"ow. Ow. UUUURP" Lexi cried out as she polished off the pot of coffee. 


Her belch sucked out most of the remaining air out of the cavity inside of her. Now there was only enough room for both Amanda and Damon's heads at the top of her stomach. 


Immediately after she had finished, Lexi started rolling her stomach to create as much aggressive up and down motion as possible to prevent her guests from gaining their bearings or getting a breath of stale air. If they weren’t going to give in easily she was going to make them suffer.


Damon was unable to continue stabbing at Lexi. Only his head was above the coffee now and the constant motion caused him to constantly be thrown around and submerged underneath the water line. He had to fight to get his face into the air above and even then he was barely able to get a breath of air. He couldn’t believe that they’d come so far just for her to drown them out rather than let them go.



Amanda managed to get the thumb tack from him. Driven by nothing short of pure spite the black haired woman grabbed the thumb tack in one hand and a hold on a wrinkle of Lexi’s stomach in the other. Screaming out her final bit of air in a bubbling, garbled fit of rage she plunged the point deep into the pink flesh and sank into the murky liquid.


The sloshing suddenly stopped.


"Oh fuck..." Lexi muttered. "I think I'm gonna be…"


The combination of both pain in her side inflicted by the thumb tack and the discomfort of wolfing down an immense amount of hot liquid in such a short time frame had only been exacerbated by all of her harsh movement. Her stomach lurched and before she could do anything to stop it from coming up her body rejected whatever was in her stomach and began to forcibly eject its contents.


A sharp undercurrent ripped Damon away as he tried to swim down towards Amanda’s sinking silhouette. The torrent of brown liquid launched him upwards as it was sent surging up the throat. In a massive splashing stream Damon was thrown onto a hard porcelain white surface. Forcing himself to open his burning eyes Damon found himself on the floor of Lexi's shower.


Lexi wiped her mouth off with the back of her hand. Her blue eyes were ice cold, filled with an air of malice and staring daggers directly into him.


“Ugh… that was fucking disgusting..” Damon groaned. Heaving and retching he forced his shaky legs to hold their place beneath him as he got to his feet and wiped the brown liquid off of his face. He then turned to face Lexi square on and she did not look happy. “O-Oh, hi there..”


"Alright boy genius." Lexi muttered furiously. "NOW WHAT'S TO STOP ME FROM JUST CRUSHING YOU AND LITTLE LIMP PRINCESS OVER THERE?" 


Her pearl white teeth were clenching so hard that he could almost hear them grinding. Her face was immensely red. Damon swore that he might have been able to spot a few popped blood vessels among the freckles speckling the blonde woman's cheeks. The thumb tack had landed near him in the bathtub. In a fit of anger he picked it up and threw it at her. It may not have been his soundest decision of the morning, but it certainly wasn’t his worst so far. “Go ahead and try it!” He screamed and sprinted for the edge of the shower. He had to get away from her. Had to find somewhere to hide. Had to-


Lexi’s evil voice spoke out to him "And what? All of a sudden our little hero is gonna leave behind his damsel in distress?"  A lazily hung finger pointed over in Amandas direction.


Amanda was laying limply on the smooth surface of the tile. It didn’t look like she's breathing. At least not that he could tell at a distance.


"She doesn't look so hot chief." Lexi muttered


“Damn it..” Unable to just leave her there Damon adjusted his course and ran in Amanda's direction. He was cursing his better nature the entire time but he had to see if she was alright. If she was, she was coming with him.


Another loud female voice boomed from across the apartment "Hey! Uh... Lexi?" 


"What?!" Lexi shouted back. She sounded irritated. Impatient even.


"I think Mittens got outside again..." the voice called. 


Lexi glared at the two clever little shrunken people on the floor. "If I ever catch either one of you, you're so. Fucking. Dead." She growled fiercely. Then without any more time wasted, she scrambled to her feet and sprinted through the doorway.


Amanda retched. Her body violently cleared its lungs of fluid before she gasped for air.


Damon came to kneel next to her, quickly rolling her onto her side so she could recover. Her eyelids finally fluttered. Her gentle brown eyes felt like they stared straight into his soul.

Amanda’s face twisted. “She’s going to kill us isn’t she?”


“She won't, I won’t let her get anywhere near you.” Damon assured her. “Now let’s try and get out of here.” Carefully he scooped the black haired woman into his arms and began to carry her. Eventually they made their way out of the bathroom. It took a while, but they actually made it to the entrance of Lexi's bedroom. In a state of shock they headed out and into the hallway. Starting their search for an exit.




The bedroom was at the end of a long hallway. There were two doors on the right, one on the left and what looked like a kitchen and living room towards the far end. Damon could see a thin, pale woman with freckles and thick red pigtails sitting in one of the chairs at the table in the kitchen straight ahead of them.



To be continued…

End Notes:

To be continued in Chapter 3

Chapter 3: The Redhead's Room by GapeMaw
Author's Notes:

With a stroke of luck, a touch of ingenuity and a matter of chance Damon and Amanda have managed to escape from Lexi’s clutches with their lives intact. But how much longer will their luck hold out as they venture out into the apartment of the blonde giantess?

Important Note: This is an erotic story that was written for mature adults with a sexual preference for vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological cruelty that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Moreover, this story is entirely fictional and all characters are at least 18 years old.



A Tough Pill To Swallow

A Story by GapeMaw

Chapter 3: The Redhead’s Room

Damon carried the battered, broken and exhausted body of his new companion Amanda as he made his way out of the bathroom attached to Lexi’s room. Their morning had hardly been what they’d expected it to be when they woke up but the important thing was that he was still breathing. Both of them were. Thinking back on what they had both just been through made him feel sick. He has to shake off the chill that ran down his spine with a shudder. It took a while to cross the massive carpeted distance, but much to his own surprise they made it to the entrance of Lexi's bedroom without being interrupted by the giant blonde woman’s mischief. Crossing the threshold of the doorway Damon headed into the hallway with Amanda in his arms and began to look for an opportunity for them to escape.


The doorway was at the end of a long hallway with two doors on the right, one on the left and what looked like a kitchen and living room towards the far end. Damon could see a thin, pale woman with freckles and thick red pigtails sitting in one of the chairs at the table in the kitchen. He decided to head into the kitchen to see if this woman would be able to save them from this nightmare. Someone had to. “Hello? Can you help us please?”


The redheads' emerald green eyes glaze over them momentarily then snap back onto them. "Ew! Ew! Ew! A bug!" she squealed in disgust as she jumped up into her chair.


“Wait! We aren’t bugs! Calm down!” Damon yelled, trying to get her attention. “You have to help us!”


The young woman frantically grabbed her glasses and put them on before leaning forward. Being able to look more closely she actually sees him waving his arms at her. "Oh my God... are you guys?... Am I dreaming?" She said as she slowly got down off the chair and leaned in for an even closer look. "Oh my God you're people" she whispered.


“Yeah… your friend Lexi shrunk us while we were at the bar last night. Can you help us?” He said, walking a bit closer.


Her green eyes grew wide with bewilderment "I'm sorry... Did you just say Lexi shrunk you guys?" She said, shocked. 


The Alarm system dinged as the front door opened, the redhead looked over her shoulder nervously at the sound and held her hand out to them. 

"Quick get in my hand, we've got to hide you then" she said.


"Hey! Amber!? Nothing to worry about, I caught him" Lexi calls out from the distance, accompanied by the sound of a jingling collar bell.


Damon climbs into her hand and pulls Amanda up along with him. “Alright, you're probably right.” He was beginning to get a bit worried as he heard Lexi enter the room.


Amber lifted them both up in her palm and looked around nervously.  "Okay you're gonna have to trust me on this" she said, holding a finger to her lips like a librarian telling someone to hush. Suddenly pulling at the collar of her shirt with one finger, the redhead quickly tucked them both into her bra. 


It was snug between her cleavage but at least it was soft and warm.  The scent of her perfume was sweet and mixed with a hint of lavender. The sound of Lexi's booming footsteps echoed off the walls of the apartment as they entered the kitchen. Damon could immediately recognize the timing of the short woman's pace, it was the same cadence of thuds that had snuck up behind him earlier that morning. He didn't risk questioning it. Staying still and quiet he prayed that Lexi wouldn't notice that they were missing. Though he shifted around just a little, just enough to face Amanda, hoping he didn’t make any noise while doing so.


"Hey Amber, who were you talking to just now?" The sound of Lexi's voice asked. 


"Huh?... what?..." Amber said. She stammered a little bit before catching herself "uh... nobody, there's nobody here is there?" Amber said, trying to sound casual. "I was just talking to myself as i was packing up my stuff"


Damon could see Lexi through the fabric of Amber's shirt. He watched as Lexi sized Amber up briefly. Cold blue eyes scanning her body language.


"Yeah, alright..." Lexi said. Sounding a little skeptical as Amber scrambled to grab her stuff and rushed to her room. 


Once inside her room Amber closed and locked the door behind her. She rushed over to sit in the chair at her desk and gently reached into her bra. She scooped the little people into the palm of her hand and laid Damon and Amanda gently on her desk.


“Thanks… that was a close call. You saved us there.” Damon said, climbing to his feet. “So what now?”


Amber looked at the two of them curiously. "Just... how did you say Lexi shrunk you guys?" She asked, eyeing them both carefully.


“All I know, at least from what I was told, was that she drugged my drink at the bar last night… I don’t know about her. Likely the same. Then she tried to eat us, believe it or not. She’s a bit of a dick.”


Amber clasped her hand over her mouth, her eyes wide with shock. "No... No way..." she said as she turned to open one of the desk drawers. "Oh no..." she whispered as she rummaged through one of the desk drawers. "Oh my God... They're gone" she gasped.


“What is it?” Damon looked over at the drawer she was pawing through. “Are you looking for something?”


Amber with her eyes still wide looked down at him in disbelief, her mouth hanging wide open. "Don't get me wrong I'm ecstatic that they actually worked... but there's no way they should have. There were so many biological and anatomical inconsistencies... statistically speaking it's so extremely improbable..." she said before starting to mutter to herself, slightly distracted by the turn of events.


Damon looked confused. “Ok… I have no idea what you just said. Like at all.” He said.


Amber leaned in close to them both, her expression a mix of excitement and worry. "you said Lexi drugged you..."


“Yes… where are you going with this?” He said, still confused, not really grasping what's going on.


Amber looked back at him confused for a second before it all clicked. "Oh! Sorry about that... so you see I'm a pharmaceutical science major and I've been writing a thesis paper on a new drug we've named Desipur that could hypothetically shrink organic matter..." she could hardly contain her excitement and squealed gleefully. "You see, the problem is that none of our test groups had been working... I took a box of the stuff home with me so I could continue my research over the summer, but with all the distractions I forgot I even had them here."


“Ok… so I guess Lexi stole them and drugged our drinks with them last night for no damn reason. Anyways, how do we fix it? Surely there’s a way to reverse it or something.”


Amber bit her lip nervously "about that..."


“What’s the problem?” He said, starting to get a bit nervous himself after seeing her reaction.


"You see... Disapur was only ever supposed to work in theory..." she said while scratching the back of her head. "It took us years of research and development to get this far with it, we haven't even started on reverse engineering a regrowth drug..."

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” Damon scoffed. “You guys created something that could do THIS–” He said while gesturing to his current height with both hands. “Without even thinking that maybe. Just maybe. You should have some way of actually undoing it if your insane theory did happen to work?!” His mind was whirling. The nightmare that had suddenly become his very real life continued to grow in its horrible depth. “Damn it..” Damon finally huffed, significantly worried about the realization that his new lot in life could turn out to be permanent. “So what are we supposed to do now? Just stay like this?”


"Uhm... yeah... well i mean no... of course not, i just have to figure out how to reverse this" Amber stammered "just wait right here... I need to make a  phone call" she said, snatching her phone off of the desk and rushing out of the room. The bedroom door doesn't close all the way behind her. Leaving it cracked open ever so slightly.


“Hey! Wait up!” Damon tried to yell after her. “Well, I guess we do have to wait a while, since I can’t exactly get us down from here.” He said to Amanda. “I wonder what that was all about.”


Amanda looked pale with worry. "What are we going to do?" She said, "I'd never thought I'd get this far running and hiding from Lexi... I hadn't even begun to think about what to do if this was permanent."

“Yeah, me neither… but don’t worry. I’m sure we’ll figure something out.” Damon reassured her. “She is taking a while though, isn’t she? I wish I could figure out a way to get us both down from here..”


"Do you think we should run?" Amanda asked "i mean maybe she really can fix us"


The door began to gently creak as it opened slowly. The jingling of a small bell ringing out from the other side.


“I don’t know… I’m not really sure who we can trust at this point.” Damon catches the sound of the jingle in the otherwise quiet room. “What’s that sound? It sounds kind of like a bell..”


A black figure slowly pushed its way past the door and slunk into the room.


Amanda slowly started stepping backwards "oh shit... it's her cat" Amanda turned to Damon for an answer. "What do we do?"


“What? It’s just a cat. What harm could it do?”


"You do realize that cat's kill mice... right?"


“Surely it won’t think we’re mice, right?”


Amanda looked at him nervously. "At our size do you really want to take any chances?" 


The bell on the cat's collar jingled softly as it launched itself onto Amber's twin sized bed.


“Yeah, maybe you're right. We should probably hide.” Damon helped carry Amanda backwards, ducking behind a cup of pens and pencils. “Maybe it won’t find us behind here.”


The cat's head perked up as its eyes picked up the motion of their movements. It rose lazily off the bed before disappearing from sight. There was only the sound of the bell chiming as it grew closer and closer.


Standing up gingerly Amanda hid with Damon behind the cup of pencils "i think it saw us" she whispered nervously.


“Don’t worry, we’ll be fine.” He whispered back. “I think it might be leaving. Just stay still and it won’t notice us.”


Amanda nodded, breathing shakily as she listened in on the bell, tracking it around the room before it finally fell silent.


Damon froze in place. He was starting to sweat as adrenaline flooded his veins. “Is it still here?” He whispered.


Amanda shrugged her shoulders "should i check?"


“Y-Yeah I suppose.. just be careful.” He said gingerly. “Yell for help if you need it.”


Amanda crept over to the edge of the desk, slowly tip toeing as she went. looking back towards Damon nervously, Amanda nodded, then began to peak over the ledge and inspect the room.


“See anything?” He asked, a bit nervous now. “Is it still here?”


Amanda sighed a breath of relief "I think we're clear" she called back.


As she turned around to face him there was a blur of motion and black fur as the cat jumped clumsily onto the desk, knocking into the cup of pens and the various knick knacks that were spread around the desk, scattering them.


Damon watched the cat jump up onto the desk. “Run!” He yelled out to her before turning around himself and sprinting over to the edge of the desk.


The cat quickly scrambled to its feet between Damon and Amanda. Amanda turned to run in the only direction she could. The cat's eyes track her path across the desk.


“Climb down the leg of the desk!” Damon yelled in her direction before swinging himself over the edge and beginning to climb down one of the legs nearest to him.


Amanda sprinted towards the edge of the desk as he started to climb down. The cat playfully swatted her to the side without an ounce of effort, sending her crashing through the figurines spread across Amber's desk.


A feminine voice that sent chills down Damon's spine echoed out from the other side of the doorway "Mittens what did i say about going into Ambers room?"


“Oh shit!” He muttered to himself. “Not her again!” frantically climbing back up the desk to go and try to save Amanda.


Booming footsteps clamber into the bedroom, reaching the edge of the desk before he could reach the ledge. 


Damon froze in place. Finally looking up to see Lexi bend over and pick up her cat. She paused for a moment before saying "there you are" in a sickeningly sweet tone.


“Fuck…” He muttered to himself. “H-Hi there.. Can I help you?”


The sound of his voice startled Lexi, she hadn't seen him just yet. "So this is where my little snacks are hiding..." she said evilly while she began to look around.


Damon pulled himself up and ran to the other edge of the desk. Desperately searching for any sign of Amanda. “Amanda? Are you over here?” He calls out while he continues to look for her.


He could hear Lexi chuckle directly behind him. Upon hearing that, he stopped in his tracks and turned around to face the evil that was behind him.


Lexi smiled as she stared directly at him. Slowly she began to tilt her head back, exposing her necks full length for him to see.


“H-Hello.. Do you need something from me?” He said, his face running pale in fear.


Her smile turned into a toothy grin. Damon watched the muscles of her throat flex. An audible GLUCK broke the silence between the two of them as she visibly swallowed something large.


“Uh… w-what was that?” Damon asked nervously.


Slowly Lexi opened her mouth wide in front of him, giving him a clean line of sight straight into the back of her throat before letting out a satisfied "AHH." She slowly traced the path of her esophagus, dragging a single finger down her neck, across her chest and bringing her hand to a stop just over her belly.


“W-What did you just swallow…?” He said, stumbling over himself as he tried to back away out of fear.


Giggling Lexi just leaned over the desk "Wouldn't you like to know Damon?" She said with a wink and turned to leave the room.


“H-Hey! Wait a second!” Damon screamed, finally putting two and two together. “You didn’t!”


Lexi chuckled softly and shrugged her shoulders. Maintaining her stride she reached the doorway at the same time Amber walked around the corner and directly into her path.


“H-Hey! Amber! Lexi just ate Amanda!” Damon shrieked at Amber.


The two gigantic young women paused, just standing in front of one another, staring at each other in utter shock. Lexi turned back to him and pretended to look confused "I'm sorry, who?"


Amber’s eyes darted back and forth between the two of them nervously. 


“Shut the fuck up! You know exactly who I’m talking about! Stop playing dumb!” Damon yelled from where he stood, creeping ever closer to the edge of the desk.


Lexi brought a hand up to her face and covered her mouth as she gasped at the accusation. "I did no such thing!"


“Shut the hell up! You're lying!” her feigned act of innocence was pissing him off. “Come on, you have to believe me! She ate her!


Amber Looked at her roommate and then back to Damon skeptically. 


"There's no way you can prove an accusation like that! Amber, are you just gonna stand there? There's NO Way i would EAT someone... that's insane!" Lexi said. She somehow sounded both innocently shocked and guiltily impatient at the same time.


“Don’t you hear her fucking screaming from her stomach?! How is that NOT proof?”


"What do you want her to listen to my stomach or something you fucking weirdo?" Lexi's attitude was heavy in her tone. 


In the midst of the chaos Amber was trying to assess the situation


“You don’t even need to listen to be able to hear it! How do you not believe me?!”


Amber frowned before leaning her head in next to Lexi's stomach "i... i don't hear anything" She said, exchanging a worried look with the shrunken man.


“Please! You have to trust me! We need to get her out!”


"This is ridiculous! I didn't eat anyone!" Lexi grunted "I was just coming in here to get Mittens out of your room and your little freak experiment started screaming at me"


"Hey why don't you just sit over there on the bed until we can get this figured out" Amber said.


“So… what do we do now?” Damon asked, taking a seat himself on the edge of the desk.


Amber sat in the computer chair between the two


"I don't know... are you absolutely sure she..." Amber asked him. 


Lexi's eyes stared daggers into the little man while waiting impatiently for his response.


“Yes! I’m completely sure! She’s a dick!” He said, his eyes begged for Amber to believe him. Once Amber had looked back at Lexi, Damon returned her glare.


"Look I don't know what this little thing has against me, but I'm telling you. I didn't do anything..." Lexi said, speaking to Amber as if Damon didn’t exist. "if there isn't any other way we can PROVE that i didn't I've got to go get ready for work"


Amber looked back at Damon with a look of concern. "I really don't know what else to do here..." she said.


“Fucking hell! X-Ray her or something! We don’t have a lot of time!”


Lexi let out a blatantly sarcastic laugh. "It's not exactly like we've just got one of those laying around."


“Oh fuck off! You're the one who started this mess to begin with, you dickhead!”


Lexi gasped. "I've got absolutely no idea what the hell you're even talking about! I don't have to put up with all these rude accusations."


The room fell quiet for a moment. Damon could swear he heard Amanda's muffled voice coming from somewhere nearby. “What’s that sound? It sounds like Amber calling out to us.” He began to look around for the source of the noise.


Amber listened in along with him. "Yeah I hear it too..."


Something caught Damon’s eye, he finally noticed that the mug that held Amber's pencils on her desk had been turned upside-down. Running over to the mug he tries to push it back upright. “Can you help me with this?” He asked Amber.


Amber nodded, reaching over and lifting the mug up off the desk with little effort. Revealing that Amanda had been perfectly fine after all, just trapped underneath it.


As the mug lifted Amanda’s frantic eyes looked around the room nervously


“There you are! I thought she had eaten you again!” He said, helping her back to her feet.


Amanda gladly accepted the help, thanking him softly.

Lexi blurted out a sour retort, interrupting their little reunion "see? I told you I didn't eat anybody. Now if you'll excuse me Amber I'm going to be late for work now"


Amber shot Damon a skeptical look, she was visibly upset. Turning back to Lexi she just shook her head.  "No… I’m sorry about all of that Lexi, go ahead."


“I may have been wrong, but I still wouldn’t put it past her to have eaten Amanda because of what she did earlier.” Damon began trying to explain to her.


Amber only gave him a look of concern in return. "Don't get me wrong... I believe you... I really do. But we can't just go around throwing accusations at her. There really isn't any solid proof to backup any of the things you're saying"


“Fine… so what are we supposed to do now? Have you found a way for us to get back to normal size yet?”


"No... not yet... I spoke with my lab partner Beverly about the whole situation and she can hardly believe it herself.  Trust me we're going to be working on this as soon as we can to try and get you back to normal..."  Amber said as she walked over to her closet and started rummaging through it, digging up a cardboard box. "But it may take awhile... in the meantime why don't we try to make the two of you more comfortable?" She said while digging through the small box of little doll clothes.


“What’s that?” Damon asked, curiously looking up at the bin in her hands.


Amber pulled out a few different sets of tiny clothes, setting them out on the desk in front of Him and Amanda, most of them were still several sizes too big but there wasn’t much of an alternative. "You guys should Try some of these on, i figured it might be nice not to have to be walking around all tiny and practically naked"


“Yeah, you're right. Thanks.” He said. He spent some time trying on a few different sets of clothes before eventually settling on a “small” pair of jeans and a hoodie.


Amanda had settled on an oversized button-up shirt to cover herself up and thanked Amber kindly while she fumbled with the buttons. "So... are we just supposed to stay here? Do you think it's safe?" Looking back and forth between Him and Amber she asked.


“Not really, to be honest… but we don’t really have a choice either. We just have to wait and see what happens.” Damon said.


"We can try to set you guys up in something to make your time as comfortable as possible here with me... Little beds and such" Amber said as she looked down at the two. She was genuinely concerned for them and their safety. "or maybe i could ask my partner Beverly and see if you could stay with her if you'd like"


“What do you want to do?” He asked, turning to Amanda. “It’s your decision. I don’t really mind staying here if you want.”


Amanda nodded slowly. "better the devil we know right?"


“I suppose… So you wanna stay here?”


"I think it might be our best option, at least we know that we can trust Amber right?"


“True.” He turns to Amber. “Alright, I guess we’ll stay here.”


Amber smiled softly "I promise I'm gonna do my best to make you two comfortable while I work on a cure. I take it you already met my roommate Lexi... we have another roommate, Vanessa but she's on vacation right now and shouldn't be back for a few more days... As far as finding you guys somewhere to stay um..." Amber started to look around her room, Thinking of what might be suitable for a couple their size.


“Is there anywhere we can stay?” He said, looking around the room himself.


"Uh... well we could set up a box or maybe one of the dresser drawers? I'm just trying to think of somewhere that wouldn't be too... demeaning while still giving you guys a little bit of living privacy” Amber said.


“That could probably work for now, I’m fine with it.” Damon said.


“So what do we do now?” Amanda asked.

Amber pulled out one of the drawers to her desk and emptied it out. 

"This will have to do for now, just until I can figure out beds for you guys anyway. But I've got to get back to the lab to meet up with Brooke. We're gonna start working on a way to reverse this"


Damon smiled at her thankfully. “Alright then. Thanks for helping us out, by the way. Who knows what would’ve happened if you hadn’t helped us.” He said.


Amber's stomach growled emptily as he finished speaking. Embarrassed, she blushed. "hah sorry about that, of course."


“No problem, don’t worry about it.” He said. He didn’t want to make the giant redhead uncomfortable, but he couldn’t take his eyes off of her midriff, staring at the spot where the sound emanated from rather than looking up at her.


"Do you guys need anything before I go?" She asked while she grabbed her bag and began to head towards the door


“Nah, I’m fine. What about you Amanda?” He said, turning towards his partner in this unfortunate situation.


"No, i think I'm fine for now thank you though" she said


Amber smiled at the two of them and gave them a small nod before exiting leaving the room.


“I’m not entirely sure what to do now except to wait and see what happens. I don’t think there’s much we can do anyways.” Damon said.


"I think we should try and take the rest when we can, who knows what's coming. I know I could use a nap" Amanda said. 


“You're probably right. Maybe we should rest.” He said, Before beginning to climb into the drawer that Amber had left open.


Amanda followed him in, with his assistance in lowering her down from the ledge. She curled up in one of the corners and began drifting off into a nap.


Damon would fall asleep soon after as well. Snoring slightly in his exhaustion.


Several hours would pass by as the two slept soundly.

 

A sloppy set of footsteps thudded into Amber's bedroom.


Damon’s eyes shot open. His adrenaline immediately surged through his veins. Frantically scrambling to the far side of the drawer he carefully peaked over the edge. It was Amber. She was visibly drunk, stumbling through the darkness and over to her bed before kicking off her shoes and dropping on top of the blanket like a wet sack. He was finally able to begin bringing his heart rate back down to normal once he knew what had been making the noise. “Oh hey, you're back?” called out to her, standing up fully inside of the drawer and bringing himself into full view.


Amber dizzily glanced at him from across the room. A hiccup ripped past her lips "yep." She said, taking a drowsy, heavy chested breath. "have a plan. Drinks... to celebrate" she said, her eyes closing to try and keep the room from spinning.


“Really? What’s the plan?” He was starting to get excited. The idea that Amanda and himself might actually be able to return to normal was burning a hole in his chest.


Amber only nodded, her eyes remaining closed "hmmm... yeah... plan..." she mumbled while drifting off into a drunken sleep. 


Amanda started to stir from her own slumber "What was that, what's going on?"


“Amber’s back, but she’s drunk as hell. So I’m just gonna go back to sleep, I guess.” He said while laying back down and trying to get back to sleep himself.


Amanda suddenly stumbled backwards. "Hey... hey Damon!" Amanda stammered frantically. Her mouth was agape and gasping for air while her eyes stared into the open doorway.


“Hmm? What is it?” Damon muttered as he slowly got back up. “Is there a problem?”


"She's back..." Amanda muttered.  She was pointing a single, shaking finger at the entrance to Amber's bedroom. Lexi was casually leaning against the doorframe, casually inspecting her nails with a look of boredom on her face.



“Oh shit…” Damon said. Without wasting any time he began to climb out of the drawer and onto the desktop. “Come on, we gotta go!”


Amanda climbed up to the ledge beside him but Lexi closed the distance too fast. Amanda’s muscles froze under the giant feminine shadow that had quickly come to swallow her whole. 


Lexi leaned over. Her face was hovering mere inches away from the two shrunken people when she smiled. There was a bulge in her cheek. A bulge that was writhing against the flesh constraining it.


After an agonizing collection of seconds ticked passed Lexi opened her mouth wide in front of Damon, Her eyes were locked onto his. The giant blonde woman gave him all but a mere glimpse of another shrunken brunette woman trapped between her jaws before she snapped her teeth shut and swallowed hard. A lump was immediately sent down across her neck, traveling quickly down the length of her throat. They could hear the woman’s muffled screaming slowly grow distant and fade away into nothing.


“H-How could you do that?! Amber! Wake up! P-Please come help us!”


Lexi giggled softly. "ooh this one's a fighter. You really ought to try it sometime. It feels so good." She looked over in Amber's direction. Amber was just laying there, snoring lightly, sleeping with her mouth wide open. "Oh her? Yeah I wouldn't count on that. She's a really heavy sleeper."


“W-Why are you doing this to us?! J-Just stop already, please! What did we do to deserve this?!”


Lexi grinned evilly. An idea had come to mind. Reaching down quickly, she snatched Amanda up into one of her hands. "I already told you... because I can... and because you have no idea how much it turns me on" Lexi brought Amanda to hover near her stomach and pressed the shrunken woman into her skin as she enjoyed the feeling of the woman inside of her struggling. "The thought of an entire person... their whole being melting away simply to satisfy my appetites, my desires"


The woman was yelling and sobbing and punching the walls of her stomach. Unfortunately for her, she didn’t have the lucky thumbtack that they managed to get a hold of earlier. 


“J-Just let her out! Please!” Amanda begged, but her pleas too would fall on deaf ears. She began to fight against Lexi’s massive and strong fingers, trying to pry them away so that she could free herself from their grasp.


Lexi's stomach began gurgling loudly with the woman now inside of it, it had a job to do and it was preparing itself to do it.


Urp


"Hahaha believe me hun...I'll let her out alright" she said, slowly bending over and dragging Amanda across her waist and panties before dangling her prey in front of her ass. "though it's probably gonna be awhile before that happens." Lexi said, a sinister chuckle erupting from her chest. "She's got a long journey to make through my gut..."


The muffled screams began to roar at Lexi’s statement. A bulge began to sporadically poke out of her tightly toned stomach. She was already being worked away by the dutiful organ that surrounded her. “P-Please let me out! I-It hurts!”


"Mmmm" Lexi moaned. The struggles inside of her sent a burning ache through her body and into her loins. looking over at Damon she brought her teeth down onto her lower lip and bit down hard.


“P-Please! I’m begging you!” the woman inside of her shrieked. Her desperate screams were now echoing inside of Lexi’s empty stomach.


"Quiet in there... I'm in the middle of something" Lexi told the woman in her stomach before snatching Damon with her other hand as he tried to flee across Amber’s desk.


“H-Hey! Put me down!” He yelled, punching and kicking at her. “What are you doing?!”


"You said you wanted Ambers help..." Lexi smirked. "I'm gonna let her help." she said coldly. Then she walked over to the side of Amber's bed. Swinging Amanda by her shirt pinched between her fingertips Lexi dangled the screaming woman in front of him but kept her out of his reach. Toying with the both of them as they desperately tried to reach for each other.


Damon kept reaching for Amanda each time Lexi would swing them near enough to try, but even when their hands would graze on another’s they couldn’t hold on. “Stop it! Stop it now!” Damon cried out, yelling and begging for the blonde woman's mercy while he and Amanda continued to reach for each other.

Lexi eagerly watched Damon’s face shift in reaction to her swinging Amanda higher up and over the top of Amber's wide open mouth. Slowly she swings her back and forth once, twice and then with a jerking twitch of her wrist Lexi gives Amanda's shirt a solid tug. One little tug was all it took before it started to pull up and over her head, gravity itself was fighting against her intentions and trying to drag her out of the bottom. 


Amanda was screaming. Sobbing, she dug her fingernails into the fabric of her shirt to keep from slipping out of it. "Please... P-Please no".


Damon continued to reach out for her. Even though deep down he knew he couldn’t physically reach her in any way. “N-No…! P-Please stop it!” He begged, his arms finally shifting their attention from grasping for Amanda to punching at Lexi.


"Amber really is such a heavy sleeper..." Lexi said, shaking and tugging at Amanda's shirt until it slides further and further up over her head. "I don't think she'll even wake up..." Lexi stopped shaking her hand as Amanda's head finally slipped through the shirt's neck. She watched her little body dangle from it, she was clinging on for dear life. "Do you wanna find out?" she asked damon. She couldn’t keep herself from biting her lip to distract her from the anticipation that was building between her legs.


“N-No! Stop it! Please!” Damon cried. He desperately looked to Amber. She had to wake up. She was the only person who could stop their torment. “Amber! P-Please wake up!” 


Amanda’s chest was shuddering with each sobbing breath she took. She was slowly slipping, Her fingernails tearing through the stitching of the fabric and starting to lose their grip on it.


Amber only continued to snore below. She was oblivious to the chaos unfolding right in front of her face. 


Letting out a deep, rumbling chuckle Lexi flicked her wrist up and backwards. The fabric of the shirt was abruptly ripped from Amanda's fingertips. Damon and her both watched Amanda as she began her free fall. Kicking and screaming she disappeared into the darkness of the gaping maw down below. As soon as Amanda had landed on Amber's tongue Lexi gently covered Amber's open mouth with a delicate hand, Completely trapping Amanda inside.


"I wonder how long it'll take," Lexi's lips muttered directly beside Damon’s head as she forced him to watch. "Do you think she'll swallow?"

“No!” He yelled, now struggling even more in her grasp. “How could you?! You dickhead! I hate you!” Eventually his kicking and screaming began to slow. He needed to conserve his energy for when he would be forced to fight for his own life. “J-Just let her out! Please!”


Amanda's Muffled screams could be heard emanating from inside Amber's mouth. Lexi brought a finger up to her lips “Shh" she said, hushing him as she brought the hand that held Damon closer to the opening of Amber's mouth "Do you wanna say goodbye?"


“Y-Yes I guess…” He said nervously. He thought that maybe, just maybe he could hatch up a plan to help aid in Amanda’s escape.


Giggling Lexi pulled her hand back, lifting it off of Amber's lips. Damon would see Amanda deep within the dark opening. She was sobbing, soaked in sweat and saliva, her hair was matted and stuck to her back. Lexi held him firmly in her fist, still several inches away but definitely close enough to give him a front row seat to the show.


He reached his arm out for her, still refusing to give up on the black haired woman. If she could just somehow reach him he could help her out he thought. “You have to try and jump!” He yelled down towards her. “Please!”


Amanda was scratching and crawling at the flesh beneath her, desperately trying to climb up Amber slick tongue.  


"Woah, look at her go..." Lexi said in a breathy voice "Mmm"


“Amber! Please! J-Just wake up already! You have to!” He yelled, now turning his attention to the sleeping redhead. His final hope in saving her was to get her attention somehow.


In the meantime Amanda had actually managed to pull her torso out of the giantess’ mouth. She continued to fight her way up, dragging her chest across Amber's bottom lip. She paused for a second to catch her breath. Her muscles were exhausted and screaming at her for relief.


Amber stopped snoring. Her mouth began to close. Her lips firmly pressed themselves around Amanda's waist, preventing the shrunken woman from moving any further. "Mmmm" Amber hummed softly, her eyes were still gently closed... She was dreaming.


Amanda shrieked when she felt Amber's tongue probing and tasting its way around her bare legs. 


Amanda began desperately trying to get a grip anywhere she could on the smooth surface of Amber’s chin and lips. "Oh fuck... No... No.. NO!" she squealed.


Damon stretched as far as he possibly could. Reaching out for her with everything he had but despite him giving it his all Amanda remained just out of reach. “P-Please just stop this already Lexi! Please just let her out before she falls!” He groaned, straining while he reached out as far as he could.


But his pleas fall on deaf ears. Lexi was completely fixated on the events unfolding down below. Damon could not only see her biting her lip out of the corner of his eye, but he could practically hear the flesh of Lexi’s bottom lip creaking and stretching under the pressure. He and Lexi both looked on as Amber's tongue slowly slipped out from between her lips. It Slid smoothly across Amanda's slick, soft belly and chest before the tip curled back in on itself. Pressing into her face the massive slab of firm, pink muscle  slowly retreated Amanda back into Amber's mouth. The massive plush lips barely opened enough to accept the morsel between them before closing around the shrunken woman's forearm. The little hand was frantically clawing at nothing but the air as it too was slowly dragged down as well until it too vanished. 


Lexi couldn’t help but moan at the sight. "Oh fuck... that was really hot..."


Amber's lower jaw began gently moving in small circles as she unconsciously shifted the screaming woman around in her mouth, carefully moving her into the correct position.


“W-What is wrong with you?! She could die if she chews, you know?! H-How do you not even care?! What kind of psychopath are you?!” Damon yelled furiously at Lexi. He found himself glaring at the giant freckled bitch with a murderous look in his eyes.


Lexi's breath was shaky, erotic even. "Oh fuck... I think she's gonna..." She gasped in delight before turning to face him. Her cheeks were a deep, burning red. "Look..."


“No! No, please don’t!” He pleaded. Amber wouldn’t do this to them. She couldn’t do this to Amanda. He had to stop it all before it was too late “Please let her out! I’m begging you!” Then he fell silent. Watching in horror as Amber's chin lifted up ever so slightly as she tilted her head back, exposing more and more of her bare throat. Her brow furrowed ever so slightly as the corners of her mouth began to pull up and back towards her ears.


Amanda's muffled screams exploded into a frenzy of dire plea’s "Wait!... N-No!... PLEA-" 


Glick


The sound abruptly sheared from its existence by the soft and wet sounding swallow. The bulge traveled across Amber's throat at an agonizingly slow pace as Amanda fought to stop her descent. Amber’s throat inevitably sent her wriggling and wailing deep into her body. Amber's mouth finally unsealed itself, opening emptily while carrying a satisfied and sleepy sigh across the sleeping woman's lips. "Ahh"


Lexi’s hand was trembling around Damon now, squeezing his little body tightly as she nearly screamed out in pleasure. "YESSS" She croaked, her body twitching at the touch of her fingertips while she climaxed.


“No!! You fucking idiot! W-Why the hell would you do that?! S-She could actually die now!” He began to slam his fists down on her closed fist. He was blinded by absolute rage. “You just fucking killed somebody! How do you not show a hint of regret?!”


"Our food dies for us all the time..." Lexi whispered softly as she gently pulled the edge of Amber's shirt up enough to expose her belly. They could see it pushing out slightly, Amanda was still attempting to fight against her own demise. Her sobs were muffled and distant so Damon couldn’t even make out what she was saying. "woah... look how much she's struggling... she didn't fight like that in my stomach" Lexi moaned.


Amber's stomach began to growl. It was a soft rumble at first but it rapidly began gurgling more and more loudly while it prepared itself to kick into action and digest the meal placed in its care.


"Little Amanda is Amber's food now..." Lexi muttered.


“I-I fucking hate you! How could you do something like this?! Not only did you try to eat us, but now you’ve forced someone else to eat her! Your fucking crazy!”


Lexi laughed at the helpless little man. "I thought that was obvious..." She paused for a second as a dainty little burp escaped from Amber’s lips. "but trust me when I say this. you've no idea just how truly crazy I actually am." she said.


Lexi hooked a thumb under the waistband of her soaked underwear and she brought Damon to hover over the makeshift opening.


“H-Hey! What are you doing? Don’t you fucking dare!” He yelled as wriggled, trying to escape her grasp before she could…


Lexi loosened her grip on him until it was nothing more than two fingers pinching together at his ankle. "Aw... come on handsome... I thought you liked me?" She teased as she dangled him in front of her waist, gently swinging him to and fro much like she had just done to Amanda.


“What?! No! S-Stop it!” He yelled. He stopped struggling. He knew it was pointless. “P-Please just put me down!”


Looking down at him, Lexi’s lips curled into a smirk at his demand. "You wanna go down? Alright if you say so" she said coyly. Then she let go of his ankle and let him fall into the open mouth of her panties. She eagerly watched him as he landed in the moist cloth below. It almost looked like a sexy little hammock from her point of view.


The dampness was made cold by the air around it and the moisture that clung to the threads felt slimy against his bare skin. Damon slid down further and further between Lexi and her panties, Only coming to a stop once he had made full contact with the slit in the blonde woman's pelvis. Spitting out a mouthful of Lexi’s lubrication he twisted in place, turning over so he could try to start climbing back up the wet angled cloth. All he managed to do was scrape the thick fluid off of the inner wall of Lexi’s underwear. Despite feeling disgusted as it worked its way underneath his fingernails he couldn’t get a grip because of how slippery it was. “L-Let me out of here! Please!”


Holding the waistband open as she looked down at him Lexi moaned a little bit. She was biting her lip again. "Mmf... No, I don't think so. All of this has just gotten me so... excited. I think we're gonna go play a little game and give Amber some time to... hah, well you know... Digest her little snack"


Damon could still just barely make out Amanda's muffled squeaks as she continued to struggle inside of Amber's gurgling stomach.


An involuntary whimper escaped from Damon’s chest as his mind began to visualize the different scenarios in his mind for what this ‘game’ might entail. “W-What do you mean by ‘game’…?” He asked worriedly.


"Oh you'll see..." she said in a sultry tone. Her thumb slipped from its hook, releasing the waistband and sending it smacking against her waist with a snap. 


Immediate darkness swallowed Damon whole. The cloth pinned him tightly against the slick folds of her flesh. An exterior pressure created by lexis fingertips on the other side pushed on him gently, sliding and guiding him further downwards until he was directly between her legs and held in place against the most sensitive part of her moist crotch.


Damon tried to yell but his screams were muffled by the cloth pressing against his face, overwhelming his mouth with the taste of her sex. He tried to drag himself upwards but the fabric of Lexi’s panties wasn’t just damp here, It was thoroughly soaked and pooling thickly at his sides in warm puddles that felt like slime. There was nothing he could do to escape. Nothing he could do to save Amanda from the depths of Amber. Nothing he could do but lay there utterly exhausted in the darkness and fight to breathe through the moisture around him. He had been wrong. He couldn’t save her. Lexi had won.



To be continued…

End Notes:

You can also read it here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/933893

Or get the PDF version here: https://www.deviantart.com/gapemaw/art/3-The-Redhead-s-Room-983074522

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12204