Cosmic Goddess Chloe by Val Giantess
Summary:

God-Queen Lunara awoke into her new life as the center of her own universe, Mortals bend there minds to comprehend her as she plays and explores her new powers in her new playground.


Categories: New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11277 Read: 9221 Published: September 02 2022 Updated: September 02 2022

1. Divine Chapter 1 - Who am I? by Val Giantess

2. Mortal Chapter 1 - Worlds Apart by Val Giantess

3. Divine Chapter 2 - Where do Gods live? by Val Giantess

4. Divine Chapter 3 - Servants of God? by Val Giantess

5. Mortal Chapter 2 - Worlds Combined by Val Giantess

Divine Chapter 1 - Who am I? by Val Giantess

The void of the great unknown. The distant heavens. Infinity. Space. Different cultures called it different things. Vague terms of grandeur to describe something beyond comprehension and understanding. This great cosmic abyss was home to many different populations. Each holds its belief systems and traditions. Mythologies and origins, each of them unique. Until she came to unite them all under one system, one boot.


Chloe Lunara drifted through the darkness she now called home. Her naked feminine form and flowing hair spiraled through the emptiness as her mind wandered. ‘Where am I…How am I…What am I?’ the questions that invaded her thoughts and danced mockingly through her consciousness. A small sensation across her right breast, cracking her eyes open, she observed as her drifting form collided with a tiny orange flicker. The light went out as it struck her. ‘A star…” she realized, and the other lesser sensations, ‘a solar system….” these things she knew. One of those worlds in that system was home to over five billion lives, now space dust across her breast. The thought brought a small smirk to the side of her lips, ‘God…that is what I am now…’ the realization coming over her as she felt her mind gain control of her body ‘but how…why….’ the questions would have their answers she supposed as she brought herself to a stop. Opening her eyes fully, Chloe swept her gaze across the pitch-black ocean of her new domain. To her eyes, it was far from empty, it was teaming with life, and now for reasons still unknown to her, they were hers. 


Moving in on the nearest world, she felt a spike of nervous energy, a tingle in her toes, a fluttering in her stomach as she approached. Four billion lives, three continents, five thousand cities. The information was something she understood at a glance. She also understood they had several names for their world. ‘Should it not be my job…as God…to name this world?’ she thought to herself as she watched the planet drift closer to her. The star in this system was no larger than a peppercorn, its planets less than salt as she considered her new position. Her eyes looked up as she fell into consideration, ‘Yes, I should name this world…I will call it…Speckilton..or…insectopia…’ she giggled to herself as she ran through several joke names. Her idleness had distracted her only briefly as she felt the tiniest of itches in her navel. Glancing back down, she watched as the remains of her Insectopia smeared itself across the inside of her belly button. Mentally she sighed, ‘Turns out even Gods can be clumsy.’ Moving forward, she felt the star and the other worlds in the system disintegrate against her midriff. ‘I am simply too big to be traveling like this….’ the realization coming as if it were common knowledge. Her mass was creating gravity, drawing the microscopic worlds into her. ‘Hehe, into me….that’s pretty hot….’ her mind wandered again as she approached another world.


Six billion lives, seven continents, over seven thousand cities. This Chloe knew once more as she approached. ‘Snuffing out worlds, while enjoyable, does not feel…fulfilling or purposeful….’ the rationale in her mind considered a new course of action before getting too close. ‘Smaller….’ the moment the thought crossed her mind, the tiny planet ahead of her exploded in size. The blue salt--grain expanded to the size of a beach ball as Chloe drifted closer. ‘Holy shit….That was disorientating….’ the dizzy feeling quickly passed as she looked along her arms, feeling the power inside her as she rolled her shoulders. ‘Power….Part of being God….’ she considered as her eyes focused on the large world before her. Now she could focus on them. ‘Early-Industry, Patriarchal Human Civilisation, going through a technological revolution.’ she chewed her lip as she pondered her observations, amazed at her comprehension as she quickly soaked in the millions of details on display before her.  Then it started, the beginning of the end for this world, the one they had self-titled Artono. As the population became aware, The newborn Goddess discovered her kink.


Chloe felt her body react. Her heart rate began to speed up as she peered down on them. They had seen her, and they were terrified. Her celestial form consumed their sky, and Chloe could see them staring at her as her nipples slowly hardened. ‘They can see me….They fear me….They should….I own them.” Her thoughts only served to stimulate her arousal more as she spoke aloud for the first time. “KNEEL.” The single word caused a disaster on a magnitude neither she nor the world she was looming over expected. The volume of her declaration shocked the very surface of the world. Quakes shook apart cities and mountains as the population descended into apocalyptic madness. Panic and fear ruled as the quakes stopped, leaving carnage and destruction across the world. Chloe sneered as she shook her head. “MY BAD,” she exclaimed without thinking. The world fell into chaos once more as she sighed. ‘Urgh, They kind of killed the mood. I wanted worship….” she thought as her horny plans retreated to the back of her mind. No longer concerned about the world, she shrugged, “SORRY, I AM NEW TO THIS.” she declared with a slight giggle as a longer sentence caused further devastation and death as swarms of tiny people fell to their knees, clutching their heads in agony. ‘I love power. I need to find a way to make my new….slaves….appreciate it.’ Raising her hands on either side of the ball-sized planet, with a curious grin on her face, she pressed her fingers into both sides of the world. “GIVE GOD A HUG!” she brightly intoned as she drew the planet into her breasts and felt the crust crack against herself. The warm insides of the world felt comfortable against her as she heard the population scream their final moments. ‘Fuck, that felt pleasant….” 


There was something more to the sensation as her body drifted through the floating remains of the now sundered world. Tingles of pleasure across her breast and midriff, a sensation of power. Not in the sense that she felt powerful, although that was certainly true too; it was more of a recharge. Her mind began to wander, pondering the situation as she idly drifted through the emptiness towards the next beacon of life. ``Life ... .No... .life energy, Souls maybe?” God’s mind roamed through the sensations, observing her body's reactions and understanding her new form. ‘When they perished, I felt renewed...They are my sustenance….I am their predator.’ The twinkle of the next world grew brighter as she reflected her discovery; she was a celestial huntress, a graceful lioness stalking through the abyss, and these specks of humanity were her prey. The anxiety of a new world replaced itself with a bubbling joy as she decided on two new facts. She would play with her food, and they would know she was playing with them. 


The dark green world grew closer, a planet of dark-skinned beings, nearly 9 billion lives across one mega-continent. The scale of their cities and infrastructure is the most advanced so far. Chloe slowed as she approached, locating the most densely populated city. Her body shrank as she spun herself in space. She descended from the heavens, her two huge feet pressing through the sky first. Although massively reduced from her natural form, the scale of her form still dwarfed the large city, its tallest buildings coming up to her calves as she landed. Her feet pressed through the buildings, streets, people and foundations as she gracefully came to rest her weight upon the strained surface of the world. The destruction under her felt pleasurable, similar to sinking toes into the warm sand. ‘Oh…Oooh…I feel them ... .thousands of them….giving their lifeforce to me….under me….’ She spent a moment, enjoying the new feeling of reducing this advanced civilisation to dust her delicate toes. Chloe felt herself grow aroused once more as she dropped into a low squat, her massive ass coming crashing down into the taller buildings, sending them toppling like dominos. The giggle that followed thundered across the streets and reverberated across the large city. The massive titan squatted over their capital, panic spread. Fear and turmoil swept across the world. Within minutes of her arrival, they were all staring at her from below or through the news.  


Attention, it was a potent drug, even for a God. Chloe closed her eyes as she soaked in the global awe and terror. The insects around her speculated, prophesied and prayed as she rested motionless in her squat. Her body felt comfortable, powerful, looming over their existence as her awareness wandered across their world. The natural skin color of this world seemed to be dark green, and this made sense in her mind, although she was unsure why. Her wandering awareness found a family hiding in the basement of a large house. ‘This is a spicy food….a device for cleaning clothes….a projection based screen….’ She perceived everything in a moment and knew its purpose. Divinity was something that was taking adjustment. Experimentally, she wondered what would happen if the man exploded in the middle of the group. The following few screaming moments as the family were coated in gore made her feel slightly uncomfortable. ‘Ooops, that may take some getting used to….”


Time seemed to pass as quickly or as slowly as she wished to perceive it. Once Chloe did her conscious meandering through the population, they had established a wall around her. As she opened her eyes, the cute ring of metal and stone around her feet brought a smirk to her lips. Nearly a week passed for those below her, and her massive naked form had dominated them. While her mind roamed elsewhere, soaking in the atmosphere of fear her presence had caused. Her gaze swept the crowd of insects around her, an army. They had been busy; her awareness now fully returned, she immediately soaked in the damage around her. They had tried to harm her, their weapons ricocheting into the surrounding city. Her eyes locked onto the large group of men gawking up at her nudity. Her tongue slipped from her mouth as she traced her lips in a predatory manner, the ant-sized humans fled. Chloe giggled as she stood, elevating herself to her full height once more as she stretched out her arms. “OKAY, I AM READY.” she announced as her hands settled onto her hips. 


“FIRST THING IS FIRST….” the thunderous feminine voice announced across the surface of the world. Chloe raised her right foot from the ground, and she swept it over the army, dust and debris showering the tiny people as she chose a nice populated section to press it back into the ground. “MMMM, DIE FOR ME.'' The words pierced the minds of everyone for miles, the latent fear activating, causing hysteria. One step…, one small movement ...the buildings cracked and broke and turned to powder as the people compressed and popped, their freshly released souls absorbed into her sole. Chloe paused as she let the consequences of her basic motion sink into those under her. “LAY ON YOUR STOMACH AND PRAY TO ME. ALL OF YOU.” the declaration boomed across the surface of the world, commanding everyone, not just those around her. Although she was unaware of it herself, Chloe’s eyes had turned bright white as the world's atmosphere swirled to reflect her emotions. Powerful dark thunder clouds formed, blocking the sun as titanic goddesses' bright glare dominated the skyline. Dragging her foot back in a quarter circle, the Goddess erased the tiny wall along with a large portion of the army as she brought herself into a domineering stance. 


Waves of pleasure traveled through her as she felt them, billions of them praying to her, worshiping her, begging her. The Goddess just stood, feeling their submission, embracing her arousal as they supplicated themselves before her. “GOOD…GOOD….” her tone quivered as she reveled in the powerful emotions. Once more, her thoughts turned reflective as she continued to explore her own body and her desires. ‘This feels….mediocre….’ she realized as she felt prayer after prayer soaking into her. ‘I am….compressed….small….confined….’ her mind wandered further as she suddenly realized that she was stifling her expression, forcing herself to be this insignificant; she was no god at this stature, merely a force of nature. So she had decided that this solution was only temporary, a display of force, a jaunt of pleasure but not a way of life.

Another thing that displeased her upon close inspection was her nudity. While she adored the feeling of power and the raw desire she drew from the population, it was almost like skipping to the end of a performance. Something deep in the Goddesses memory told her that the act of removing clothes could be a powerful display in its own right. Clothes themselves could instill fear, convey threat and even provide a means to subjugate people. Turning her attention back to the population cowering in her shadow, Chloe had made some decisions. Her eyes settled a small female figure, maybe 19 years old, weeping on the street as she lay begging for life. She spoke with a flat tone, the girl was miles from her, but the distance was another of those abstract constructs for divinity.  “JUA’IL MEILIA, STAND.” Chloe readily plucked the girls named from her mind as the command seemed to shake the buildings around her. The insect of a girl stood, trembling. Chloe observed her dark tightfitting tank-top, black knee-length skirt, knee-high stockings with a black vine pattern and most importantly, solid thick-soled boots. This girl would do nicely, and the Goddess mused as she gestured towards the quivering girl.

The small insect started to grow, and she began to panic as her form expanded, pushing into buildings as she twisted and started to run. Immediately she tripped over a building and fell crashing down into a suburb as she found herself rapidly approaching the titan’s scale. The Goddess just watched with a smirk as the younger girl rolled over, destroying more of her world in a few moments than Chloe had in her whole time here. “Finished ruining your world?” she said with a smile. Then the Goddess turned her nose up as the puddle of urine expanded from under the prone girl, flooding the streets of the suburb she had found herself sitting in. “Eww, That’s nasty….You seriously just peed on thousands of your people….” 


The teen was shaking with terror as she looked down at her shame, seeing the insect-sized people failing to flee from her accidental release. She instinctively pushed herself back away from her puddle, her ass plowing through the undamaged half of the suburb as she did so. Chloe smirked at the destruction and bewilderment on the girl's face. Being a God was fun, she thought to herself, and the girls' green skin was fascinating as it seemed to get darker with embarrassment. Stepping towards her, Chloe made sure to appreciate each of her footfalls. Buildings, people, and infrastructure gave way under her as she approached the now crying girl. “Give me your clothes….” she asked, with a gentle tone. She could easily have willed them into existence. It would have been easier than this and much faster. There was something to be said for taking her time and enjoying herself, though. The teary-eyed girl looked up at her, Fearful and uncomfortable.

“My…clothes?” Jua mumbled as she wiped her tears.

“Yes, All of them…except those soaked panties….I am not touching those.” The Goddess calmly replied as she extended a hand. The younger girl flushed a darker green as she stood, unclipping her skirt. As it fell away, Chloe saw the damp, dark blue panties, and they were a nice design as well, she agreed as her fingers clicked, creating an identical pair, neatly covering her nethers and ass. 

“Uh..hmm ... .here….” the green girl stuttered; she offered her dark skirt to the Goddess. Confusion etched across her face as she watched the woman before her materialize a copy of her underwear. 

“Thank you!” The Goddess cheerfully replied as she slung the skirt around herself, the fit was perfect, and she caught herself twirling it. The polite, cheerful response had clearly relaxed Jua as Chloe felt her heart rate slow from its previous racing beat. Her tank top dropped to the ground, covering a block of houses as she went to unhook her bra. “Uh, I will make my own. You’re a few sizes too small for me,” The goddess laughed as she clicked her fingers again, creating the black bra across her chest.  The girl looked confused as she crouched down to pick up the tank top. 

“Why don’t you just create everything?” the meekly asked as she offered the Goddess her tank top. 

“Because I want yours?” Chloe said with a shrug, pulling on the tight-fit tank top, feeling covered and powerful at the same time. The girl stepped out of her boots, massive sock-clad feet crunching through an office district. The younger girl seemed oblivious to the lives she had taken, her senses being dull and mortal. Chloe loved it, the casual nature she snuffed out people, her mind seemingly oblivious to the damage of her new scale. The cries of hundreds and then thousands screaming and running in terror as she sat down to remove her socks. 


Goddess Chloe Lunara, God-Queen of this universe, stood, clothed in dark metal-weaved skirt and tank-top, her new thick leather boots carving deep into the planet's surface. She felt the awe and terror of the insect-sized race of green humanoids around her as she started to stroll happily across the planet, thousands being snuffed with each casual step. The first half of her introspection satisfied, she glanced into the stars. “You will make sure your world worships me. If it ever stops, I will return…” the Titaness spoke aloud as her eyes searched the heavens. “I will make myself a home; Somewhere I can feel comfortable at my true size…not this compressed tiny body I am forcing my divinity into….” she continued, aware that the mostly naked girl was listening intently behind her. 

“Uh….of course, Goddess, I will make sure we remember you….” Jua offered as Chloe glanced back at her. The nervous anxiety was clear in her mind.

“Not remember…worship….idolize….devote their existence to….” She corrected as a wicked thought crossed her mind. As she thought it, her will became manifest. Jua’Il’s senses sharpened, and her perception of the world suddenly shifted as the titan gained the supernatural ability to see, hear, and feel the tiny world at her feet. The young girl screamed in horror as she perceived the destruction around her. The misery and suffering inflicted around her now bare feet as she loomed a goddess in her own right over the city she once called home. 

“Oh no, what have I, was that ... .is that...I am sorry!” The younger girl started to cry as she kneeled, offering reassuring and placating gestures to the insects that scurried from her. Chloe shrugged. She would probably never return, and this was not her concern. 


The Goddess began to float before lifting herself from the planet, feeling her size and scale return to her as she moved away from the small green world. The button on her new skirt was soon as large as their whole solar system. She slowly turned to look across her domain.

“I am Chloe Lunara, God-Queen of your existence….and you will all worship me.” 


Mortal Chapter 1 - Worlds Apart by Val Giantess

Mostiran - 3rd Age of Astromancy


Alarms rang across the Astronomia; Tamal’s lungs burned as he sprinted up the stairs, taking them three at a time. He was the foremost expert in the field of gravitational magic, and It was the development of his asteroid wards that had saved their world three times in the past few weeks. He burst into the main Astrofocai chamber.

“What is it? Another Asteroid?” He called out to the team of Astromancers already scrying on the anomaly.

“No, It’s her; she is moving….” Cynthe replied urgently. Her glowing hands projected an image of a female silhouette into the center of the room. 

“Impossible….That….thing is too large. It will tear the universe apart!” Tamal screamed as he cast his scrying spells to verify. The huge gravity well had been taking shape over the past few years, and the Scholars of the Astronomia had devoted all their talents to discover its source. In the last few months, the huge form had taken a female shape, one of the impossible proportions, and its very existence had drawn in stellar bodies, thrown systems out of alignment and created a gravity well akin to a black hole. 

“It’s moving towards us! We need to increase the wards!” Cynthe exclaimed as she ran over to the large Focia, motioning to her fellows to follow her. Tamal dispelled his scry and rushed to join her. His wards were strong enough to bounce large cosmic rocks from their world, but he doubted they could do much against a force so massive. 

“The whole system is being drawn to it; We need to focus all of our magic on the point of impact!” His words came quickly as the Astromancers around him began to channel the full power of their Astrofocai, The glowing ward around his world shimmering to life. Cynthe turned to glance at her projection, and she watched as her world spun towards what could only be described as the cosmic forces' right breast. Their world struck the massive nipple with incredible force. The Astromancers were sent sprawling across the room as their shield absorbed the massive impact. It was a miracle, and they had survived the impact. Then everything went black as their world turned into a fine powder against the areola.


Inasege - Space Age Utopians

“TAK TAK! WE ARE COMING IN FOR AN EMERGENCY LANDING!” The flight operators could hear the voice of the panicked captain from every speaker in the control room. He had been forced to abandon his burn phase when it had appeared, the massive wall of gravity. Instruments and readings had become impossible to understand as this incredible celestial body moved towards them. 

“Understood, Captain, Aim for the north Jusia ocean; we are sending a rescue team!” Flight commander Lun Jina instructed, maintaining her composure as everyone turned to her for guidance. However, she had no idea what to do as she stared at the images coming in from the satellites. 

“Commander, the Tyrone scope has been retasked for a wide-angle, Projecting it on the main screen,” Dim Rinea offered as he swapped the displays. The main display in the control room changed from the screaming face of the mission commander to a large, ominous crater. Lun stepped closer, analyzing the image.

“What am I looking at, Dim?” Her voice was calm in awe at the scale of the image, Tyrone was orbiting another world in their system, and even its wide-angle lens was only able to show a fraction of what was now pushed up against their world. 

“No idea, commander, A black hole, maybe?” He speculated as the room fell silent. Another voice burst in from the side of the room.

“Commander, The Emperor's office is on the phone. He wants to know what the fuck we are all looking at!” the young communications officer said as Lun turned towards him.

“What? He is watching?” she stated, slightly worried as she moved back towards her office.


The world around her lurched as Lun felt her feet leave the ground. Everyone around her seemed to join her flight simultaneously as she felt her lunch come back up.

“WHAT'S GOING ON!” she screamed as she slammed into the back wall.

“Gravity just got pulled out of balance, and we are no longer orbiting our star!” One of her navigators called back as the world went black. Unknown to her, Inasege had just been drawn into the large navel of a distracted cosmic force. 


Artono - Rising Industrial Dictatorship.


Finius of Travenis was in the middle of an important round cane-ball with his wife when it appeared. He was about to deliver the clean sweep victory. He enjoyed winning, and his wife seemed to provide him with an endless supply of victories as she floundered on the court. 

“VICTORY! That's five to me, my dear, “ The charismatic man declared, his elderly body surprisingly spry. He had been the holy leader for longer than most of his current advisers had been alive. A fact he was proud of, Age was wisdom after all. Lucinda was ignoring him, her face awestruck as she stared into the sky. He turned to follow her gaze expecting to be unamused. 

A massive pair of pink lips had replaced their sky. They were clearly defined, even at their impossible scale. The lips twitched into a slight smile as Finius stepped backwards, his body locked up in bewilderment. The world began to shake, The old dictator tumbled into his wife, and they both fell to the floor as the aids started to run into the court. 

“NNNNNNNNNNNN” The thundering sound vibrated the ground as even his young aides struggled to keep to their feet. The sound was vibrating through the air, and the old dictator felt a trickle of blood from his ears. 

“EEEEEEEEEEEEE” Finvius rolled over to crawl towards his young aids as the pitch-shifted, the deafening sound shattering his glasses as the earthquakes continued.

“LLLLLLLLLLLLLL” Once more, the barrage of noise changes, a pulsing shift of sound made them all bounce from the ground, the reverberations sending people scattering as Finvious dug his fingers into the grass. 

An eternal minute of silence followed. He was stunned, his ears were bleeding, and he felt that some of his bones may have shattered as the older man rolled onto his back. His young wife ran over and kneeled next to him.

“Are you okay, dear? Can you hear me? Can you move?” her concern was etched into her expression, but he could hear nothing. A sense of dread came over him as he reached a hand up to her face. He could no longer hear anything, but when the vibrations returned, he felt pain the likes of which he had never dreamt. He saw the massive lips moving slowly above him, the devious smile still caught at the edges. This time the breath coming from the heavenward being struck his estate. 

“MMMMMMMMMM” The hurricane that swept across his estate tore up buildings and trees like leaves as they soared through the air. Finvius watched as a large tree swept through his aids, crushing them all as it bounced onwards. A huge chunk of building collided with him and his wife, and his life’s light went out. 


Zel-Malign - The Emerald Paradise

Kyr’Lia had been watching the approach of the massive celestial form. She was a senior advisor in the city of Lasrine, the Capital city of Gi’ra. It was the most important city globally, and she was proud of her role in its development. 

“Kyr, Your OOI is getting smaller,” Tzr offered as he pointed to the object traveling through space towards them. The older woman looked across the readings. Whatever it was, Kyr’s certain it was intelligent. It seemed to move freely in the vacuum of space, and of more concern was that it seemed to be moving towards Zel-Malign. Kyr and her fellow scholars agreed on most of these points as unmistakable as the data was. The question they were all asking had shifted from its nature to its intent. Intend was now the primary concern as whatever it approached their world. 

Later that evening, Kyr’Lia had finally returned home. The approaching object had been projected to enter communications range in the early hours, so she had decided to get a precious few hours' sleep before the events unfolded in earnest. Resolve had replaced the fear they felt when Kyr'Lia first discovered the entity. Whatever it was, it was too vast for them to be able to do anything about it. Communication was their only chance, and there was no sense in worrying about things they could not change. 


She was shaken from her sleep by a thundering seismic quake that rocked her whole building. Scrambling from her bed, she stumbled over to her balcony, her fine silken nightdress sticking awkwardly to her pale green skin as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. The sight before her defied reality, and a colossal pink-skinned foot had crashed down in the distance, a large cloud of dark brown smoke billowing from it as fires could be seen raging in the city around it. Kyr turned her vision skyward as she traced the massive ankle that loomed over the skyline, seemingly impossible proportions of the vast humanoid. The calf muscle began to contract, a muscle bigger than a city, its movement hypnotic as Kyr’Lia tried to comprehend the enormity before her. The clouds seemed to part as a mountain-sized ass descended, the feminine curves clear as colossal beings' ass collided with the taller buildings in the city. “She’s a woman….a pink-skinned woman….” Kyr said as the devastation in the city caught her attention. The massive legs swung open, only a slight movement for the titan but enough to send a gust of wind across the landscape. Pushing the dust from her eyes, Kyr’Lia saw the huge exposed nethers of this massive female, hovering just over the skyline of their largest city. Lifting her head further, she saw nothing, the upper half of this incredible giant obscured by thick clouds. 


The damage was incomprehensible as she walked down the main street towards the massive toes. The mayor met her at the perimeter as she looked up at the massive toe; it blocked the whole street. 

“Kyr! You made it, and I was worried you had still been in the office!” Zre’Hfe called as he stepped up beside her to gawk at the large toe.

“No…I went home to rest, Everyone else…?” her mind wandered as she looked past the massive toe down the edge of the impossible foot.

“The whole office came down when her ass pushed the national bank down on top of it,” The major replied grimly, gesturing for Kyr to follow him. 

“Since she arrived yesterday, we’ve not been able to get anything from her. She seems to be a fully-featured person, despite the bizarre skin color. We managed to get a ship up to her face, but her eyes are closed, and she is not responding to any of our attempts at communication.”  he explained thoroughly, his pleading tone striking Kyr as unfamiliar. The mayor led her into a small room where several others stood around a map. 

“Kry’Lia, The researcher, I assume? General Kea’Tre, Lasrine Defense Force.” The large man introduced himself, extending a hand. 

“Oh, A pleasure General,” Kyr offered half-heartedly as she studied the map. The map was of her city, and two huge footprints had been drawn over the map, hundreds of buildings covered by the template. 

“As you can see, the Aliens opening attack was devastating, hundreds of thousands dead and key infrastructure destroyed.” The general said as he pointed out locations on the map.

“Attack?” Kyr said, speculative as she took in the damage.

“Yes, Attack, Although the static nature of the Alien since then has led us to conclude it is only a beachhead landing. Which is why we are open to considering diplomacy first.” The General spoke very matter-of-factly as he pointed to a group of people in the corner of the room. “Your team Kyr, There is a Helios scheduled to take you up to the face at noon; find a way to communicate.” 


Two days passed, Kyr’Lia rested her head in her hands as she poured over her notes. Nothing, there was nothing. The Alien had just squatted there, over her city, unmoving. The only noticeable change was the scent in the air as the incomprehensible being appeared to get turned on. The general’s patience was wearing thin, and several other divisions had joined his force as the military presence took over the city. Kyr knew her time was running out, Kae’Tre was certain they had to strike, the new narrative had been that the Alien was recharging for another strike. Kyr knew there was no proof of it, and there was no proof of anything. It was frustrating her, the absence of any new information. Even their attempts to get inside the massive form had yielded nothing; the internal temperature of the lifeform caused her people to combust, the huge woman passively defending herself.
Then on the dawn of the fourth day, The military took action. Kyr and her team were led away, frustrated and dejected, as they had been unable to find any point of contact with the alien. 

“Advisor Lia?” a male voice called from a nearby transport. Kry nodded towards him and left her team. “The Mayor invites you to join him in the skyline to watch the operation.” the aid flatly offered. Kyr stammered slightly as her frown deepened.

“I must decline. I will watch from home since I am no longer welcome here.” her words were curt as she ignored the reply, “I’ll take a ride through,” she added as she pushed past the aid and sat in the transport. Her delicate green fingers slid across her datapad as she brought up the live video of the operation. The general had brought some of their world's most dangerous weapons to bear as he offered a speech to the assembled press. 

Kyr poured herself another drink, and she was getting pretty drunk as she sat on her balcony watching the massive titan looming in the distance. She was far enough away to fully appreciate the scale of the naked figure squatting over their city. The city that was now burning.

The military launched missiles, lasers and projectiles at the towering form. They targeted her soft flesh, the massive face and even the aliens' nether regions. Every form of munition harmlessly bounced from the towering woman, raining devastation down upon the city below. Kyr watched curiously as a massive ballistic missile struck against the titans' sensitive clitoral area. Their biology was different, but as colossal began to glisten, Kyr understood they were similar in some ways. Her world was throwing everything it had at the motionless god, and the net result appeared to be making her slightly horny. Kyr sighed as she downed the sixth glass. “We’re all going to die…” came from her lips as she fell into unconsciousness. 


Day six and Kyr nursed her third hangover as she frowned down at the pile of empty bottles on her balcony. Most people had evacuated the city center, crowds of people gathered around the suburbs as she stood on her high balcony. She felt like a noble lady overlooking the population as the crowds moved past her tall building. The world started to shake, breaking Kyr’s stupor as she gripped her rail with sudden surprise. The massive alien was moving, the impossible form rising into the air until only her knees were visible under the cloud cover. 

“OKAY, I AM READY!” a thunderous voice, louder than anything Kyr had ever experienced, boomed down, shaking the very foundations of her building. Kyr craned her neck, trying to look at the enormity of the female form now looming over her world. Turning back into her apartment, she grabbed her phone, and it was already ringing. The mayor was already calling for her. Kyr swiped to answer.

“I am on my way, sir. Do we have a ship ready?” She said, panicked as she searched for her skirt. 

“FIRST THING IS FIRST!” the voice cascaded across the world, echoing through the device in her hand as she grabbed a pencil skirt from her dresser. The mayor’s eyes have gone wild as he looks up.

“The ship….The….” The older man trails off as Kyr watches the man's face go dark in shadow. It seems to be raining large rocks. His face becomes illuminated again as he starts gibbering nonsense. Then the shadow returns, and the video dies. 

“Sir? Mr Mayor? Sir?” Kyr called, trying to reconnect the call.

“MMMM, DIE FOR ME!” the words boom across the landscape, punctuated by a seismic crash as the world shakes. Kyr feels her building rock on its earthquake protection as her eyes look out the window, the massive alien dragging her foot across the army. The stadium-sized foot was making short work of their world's only line of defense. The crowds outside were screaming as hysteria gripped them. Kyr knew she had to get out of the building, and she had to get out of the city. Her momentary delay cost her everything as the massive alien spoke once more.

“LAY ON YOUR STOMACH AND PRAY, ALL OF YOU!” The words were loud, clear and rung in Kyr’s mind as she froze. Then, she lay down, and her mind turned to the massive alien. The words were not a request, not even a command, and they were a new reality. Kyr muttered prayer after prayer, pleas for life and cried to die for their new god. She wanted to run, she wanted to escape her building, but she could not move; she just lay there, offering prayers as tears slipped from her eyes and began to pool on the floor of her apartment. 


Words, Tremors, Screams and fear. Kyr’s mind struggled to comprehend the world around her as she stared at the floor of her apartment. The alien was conversing with another, and there were two entities now. Unable to look up, she relied on her hearing to understand. Then it sounded as if a water main had burst open as a rush of warm liquid exploded through her 30th story apartment window, washing her up against the wall—the rancid yellow liquid smelt like urine as she coughed a choke.  As she fell limp, her apartment was now submerged in knee-deep urine. 

“EWW, THAT’S NASTY ---”  was the final thing Kyr heard as she felt the compulsion to resume praying to the alien god. Her mind fought her body as she pressed her face into the liquid and drowned herself. Her final thoughts are a prayer to Goddess Lunara. 


Divine Chapter 2 - Where do Gods live? by Val Giantess

A vast white plain emerged in all directions as a soft thud of boots touched her ears. ‘A floor, a good place to start….White is a nice base; everything is obvious on a white background,’ she thought as she walked across the empty white floor drifting in the nothingness of space. ‘Walls….I suppose,” she mentally added as the universal goddess encased herself in a white box. Chloe sat, a stool appearing behind her as she did so, looking around the empty space. Memories of a past life edged in from the reaches of mind, dreams and desires of a lesser being. Desires she could now realize. Drawing on the distance memories, she gestured to one side of the room. A massive comfortable bed appeared, a deep mattress and rich purple silk covers. ‘Even as a Goddess, I am going to sleep. Need to or not, I remember a great fondness for sleep.’ she thought happily to herself as she drew on her memories further. A vanity, a set of drawers, a walk-in closet, an ornate marble bathroom, a modern aesthetic from a previous life took shape. ‘I already feel more at home,’ she realized as she divided her space into smaller rooms, creating the feel of an apartment.

“Something is satisfying about crafting one a personal lair….making something homely and comfortable.” Chloe lightly spoke into the air as she molded a deep jacuzzi from her fringe memories. “Everything to my desire, everything pristine.” As she pondered, her voice carried into the space, the luxury bathroom formed around her. Something was bothering her, though, gnawing at her as she considered her space. Forming another room, she sculpted a kitchen, appliances and workspaces, things she would never use. The thought troubled her, why create such a room? Why did she need a fridge, a sink, a toilet or even the jacuzzi? She was a God; the trappings of a past life should not restrict her. ‘But I want them too…’ her mind offered as she felt herself chewing her lips. ‘I wanted that mortal's clothes…I did not need them…I wanted a home….’ She sat again; this time, a large throne formed around her as she motioned. 


The Goddess sat on a throne randomly formed in the center of the half-finished kitchen as reflected, lost in thought. Her eyes were closed as her awareness traveled, moving from world to world occasionally; a stray thought would erase a world from existence while another would birth one anew. ‘This is ... .easy,’ she thought as mentally traveling between became more like teleporting from world to world. ‘Easy is not enjoyable….’ she realized as another world blipped out of existence. The Goddess opened her eyes and refocused on her surroundings. It was time to slightly up the difficulty on godhood to see if she could make it fun. Chloe stood, the throne dissolved into a mist as she finished her kitchen and added a few additional rooms. Her domain was to be her comfort zone; everything here would serve to make her feel comfortable, including the servants she would need to operate all of these facilities. Once she was content with the recreational spaces and throne room, every God needed a throne room; Chloe created a Slave level.  


Under the floors and in the walls, rooms and dormitories. Factories and facilities. The Goddess would pad the celestial home with accommodation for a lesser life. Going beyond that, Chloe created a third level, a level for beings to serve those who serve her. She would create many levels of separation between herself and those she planned on dominating as she felt the microscopic tunnels all link up, tiny access points under her furniture, places for them to run and hide; her smile touched her eyes. She was creating hope for a yet unknown species only so she could snuff it out. Her mind quickly traveled as she explored the new levels to her home, neatly concealed from her, out of sight. This domain, her lair, would be home to trillions and yet she would be the only one that mattered. Chloe smiled as she strode around, adding small details, final touches and soaking in the space. She placed hidden displays in all of the walls to address everyone if she desired without drawing on her power. ‘Make it understandable to the mundane mind,’ she considered as technology started to get embedded discreetly. Power systems, water systems and even waste disposal and recycling systems all took form, hidden from view as she glided her fingers across the walls of her home. The domain started to pulse with a mechanical form of life as she integrated artificial assistance to benefit those who would serve her, To prevent them from bugging her.  ‘Hehe, bug me, get it, like bugs…’ the thought amused her as she nodded to a wall, a simulated female face taking form.

The Simulated Apartment Resource Administrator, or SARA for short, came online, long blonde hair framing a pale female face. Chloe felt herself release some control over too her new pet machine. The benefits of synthetic intelligence simply were that they were unable to disobey. “SARA, Once my slaves arrive, you will instruct them on where to go and what their duties will be. I will find a mortal to work with you in time, but for now, you will be in charge of them.”

“Yes, Goddess Chloe, Creator and Ender of all things, Benevolent Malevolent ruler of existence,” Sara replied with a flat tone. Chloe smirked. That was her desired title, but hearing it repeated could get tiresome.

“Just Goddess, for now, All administrator control is mine alone.” 

“Understood, Goddess.” The floating face acknowledged with a nod, and Chloe waved her hand, dismissing her new toy. 


Striding back into her bedroom, the Goddess pushed open an unmarked door on the back wall. The dark interior had taken form. This is why I made SARA.’ she thought. A shining dark orb took form, floating in the middle of the now dark stone circular room. This room was to be her sanctum, her truly personal space. This room would keep it slightly out of mind but beyond reach. Chloe stood nervously as she linked the orb into the SARA system, creating what could only be described as the heart of the universe. ‘Well, I am currently a Goddess of my universe. This will not change it…nor irreversible, but this should make things more exciting. Chloe closed her eyes as she placed her fingers on the orb; with the mental dexterity only a divine being could wield, she carefully placed her omniscience into the orb. Only her omniscience, her universal awareness that stripped the fun from godhood.  

As she removed her hands from the orb, she felt mentally naked, the background noise of existence was gone, and her mind contained only her thoughts. Nervously she stepped back away from the orb and back into her bedroom, the space feeling different, everything to her scale, and now she felt small. “SARA, Show me an inhabited planet?” Chloe carefully asked, unable to sense the universe outside her home anymore. 

“TERA-2022, Now projecting realtime”, The AI replied as a tiny orb the size of a grain of salt appeared before Chloe's face. All of her other divine powers remained as her vision narrowed down onto the speck of a planet, the real-time projection showing impossible small mortals going about their insignificant lives in microbe cities. 

“I can’t hear their thoughts….I do not know all of their useless stories. It worked.” her voice had an uncurrent of joy as she marveled at the world. Dominating this universe would now be slightly harder but a lot more enjoyable. The Goddess smirked as she flopped into her new bed. 

“First thing is. First, SARA, I need to interview some potential slaves!” 


Divine Chapter 3 - Servants of God? by Val Giantess

“Take three worlds at random and move the population into the third level, keep their scale and keep them alive, I have no plan for them yet, but it’s hardly a divine lair without a dozen billion lives living in the walls….” Chloe said as she scrolled through a list of potential slaves her AI had compiled for her. 

“Transfer complete. At the current scale, these lifeforms only occupy the sub-sub levels of your bedroom. The domain would require another 78 billion for the max capacity of the third level.” SARA replied coldly as the Goddess rolled onto her stomach, still not finding a profile she liked. 

“Urgh, fine, Just seed some new worlds to replace the ones you take,” The Goddess casually replied as she watched the list of profiles shrink down, her AI indiscriminately snatching life from across her universe. 

“Transfer Complete, sub-sub domain at optimal capacity, deploying welcoming messages and instructions. Enforcement permissions?” The face on the wall smiled towards the distracted goddess as Chloe focused on a brunette girl on her smaller screen.

“Oh, Maximum, Break those bitches…” she muttered as she tapped on the girl that caught her eye, the profile turning into a real-time video of a woman sitting behind a tidy looking desk. SARA’s face vanished from the screen as Chloe moved the video of her target onto the wall. 


Name: Kayleigh Knight
             Age:102

Race: Trynian

Height: 7’3” 

Hair: Brunette
             Eyes: Emerald


The profile continued but Chloe had seen enough; the woman was a picture of beauty, and the Goddesses toes twitched at the thought of breaking her. Her world had a low general population and a matriarchal structure. Chloe skipped over the planet's cultural information. She just wanted to get this woman underfoot. She was about to request SARA bring the woman to her, but she bit her tongue. ‘This was the whole reason I gave up that power...To do it myself.’ She thought as her body reacted to the possibilities. ‘I could grind her city under my boot, chase her out….pin her down...crush her slowly…’ her mind wandered, as did her fingers as she gazed at the live video of the woman. Chloe touched herself as she imagined what she could do to this beautiful speck of life. Her imagination didn’t immediately manifest to her satisfaction, and she was free to have her lewd thoughts. ‘I will be with you soon, my new slave…’ she mused as her finger slid the video onto her wall, turning the screen into a portal. Kayleigh was talking to a man one third her height, berating him over something as both of them turned to face the white light, The Goddess clad in black stepping through into the office. 


Her boots had a satisfying thud as she stepped into the elaborate office. Chloe could appreciate a good acoustic step as she took careful, deliberate steps. The object of her desire was awestruck by the bright white portal she had stepped through. Her black silhouette must have seemed enchanting as both mortals gawked at her. Chloe casually strode over to a plush sofa that stretched along the wall of the expensive-looking office; tucking her skirt under herself, she casually took a seat and crossed her legs. She said nothing as she admired her new slave and the terrified looking man that only came up to her thigh. Her portal closed as the lighting in the room returned to normal; Chloe just smiled politely, waiting. She had all of the time in the universe. 

“Uh, Ehem, Uh….” The slender brunette mumbled as her eyes swept across Chloe’s perfect skin and features before settling on the worn boots and slightly dirty skirt and socks. The second-hand clothes strangely affected the woman as her bewilderment shifted to annoyance. “Who are you, and how did you get into my office?” her tone turned haughty and slightly condescending. Chloe just sat there, watching, waiting and gauging how much of this woman's spirit she would like to break. “Bern, Go and fetch security.” The tall woman said smoothly as the 2ft man nervously stepped out from behind her leg where he had been hiding. 

“No, Bern, There is no need,” Chloe spoke softly with a dismissive gesture. The 2ft man vanished as her eyes traced him to the floor, the already short man now standing an inch tall next to Kayleigh's large flat. Kayleigh screamed as she jumped backwards away from her bug-sized employee.

“What the fuck! What did you do to him!” she screeched as she glared down at the tiny man and then back up at Chloe, who was now leaning forward slightly. 

“Step on him….” She offered, her hand indicating the tiny man now running for the door. 

“What? No, What in her name is wrong with you! Turn him back!” Kayleigh screeched as anger flooded her features. Chloe stood, her height matching her prey’s elegant 7’3” as she took two long graceful strides toward the door, bringing her boot down in front of the fleeing man. Her eyes swept across him before locking with Kayleigh’s confused expression. In one smooth motion, she kicked the tiny man across the smooth wooden floor, sending him tumbling down next to the other woman's flats. 

“Step on him,” Chloe softly said as she watched, the man was struggling to stand after the kick, and the other woman was stepping back again.

“You’re sick. What did you do to him! Who the fuck are you!” she cried again as her vision lingered on the injured man between them. Once more, Chloe moved. Her skirt fluttered as she slid forward slightly and lifted her boot. This time, there was no kick as she brought it down on the man's lower half. He made a surprising loud scream for one so small as the massive boot twisted; The thick sole liquidated everything below his torso. Chloe grinned as she felt the power under her toes. She nudged the broken screaming torso over towards Kayleigh's feet.

“Step on him.” She said once more as she scraped the bottom of her boot against one of the desk legs. Kayleigh stared in horror and the writhing man next to her shoe. It was horrific. The woman recoiled once more, backing up against the wall. 

“What….why….who….” Kayleigh started muttering as she stared helplessly at the half-man bleeding out on her office floor. Chloe sighed, visibility annoyed as she stepped towards the whimpering woman, careful to step over the insect man. She had no desire to ease his suffering. 

“You’re lucky you are so attractive….” The Goddess declared as she reached out and gripped the mortal woman by the throat. A half-smile on her lips she threw her, the woman screams as the glass window of her office smashed. Chloe followed the flying woman to the broken window and watched her plummet from the 40th floor. Raising an eyebrow, she took a moment to appreciate the long fall. “Let’s play then….” The Goddess smirked as her power surged, the tiny plaything receiving her blessing. The massive fall would not break her, but it would still hurt as much as one would expect a 600ft fall to hurt. 

The building crumbled under her as she grew, expanding rapidly as her boots pushed through the sturdy tower building. Chloe’s left foot stepped out of the building as her body grew rapidly. The 600ft fall became a single step for the goddess as the city quaked around her. People ran screaming as her massive boot broke through the building on the opposite side of the street, the massive woman now standing taller than their buildings as she dusted the debris from her socks and skirt. Her smile was playful as she glanced down at Kayleigh, the athletic woman squirming in pain, her body had broken the pavement, but she was otherwise unharmed. Three small men were no taller than 3ft tending to the whimpering amazon and a woman crouching nearby, stunned by Chloes' appearance. ‘The world is a matriarchy, it seems,’ the Goddess thought, amused that she was learning through observation instead of simply knowing. Her playful grin turned sinister as she raised her eyebrows in anticipation. Lifting her huge boot, she pulled it through a building as it manoeuvred over Kayleigh. Giving the small people no chance to flee, she pressed it down on Kayleigh and those around her.

“Aaah, Squishy…hehe,” The Goddess giggled at the satisfying squelch under her boot. Slowly twisting the collection of mortals into a thick paste as everyone ran in terror. She savoured the moment, the gentle squirms of her new pet under her sole, the blessed mortal in the middle of the sludge that had been the people offering her help. The Goddesses eyes swept across the city, observing the fleeing population, the much taller women trampling the men as they fled. Her tongue swept across her lips as she spoke, lacing her words with power as she uttered a single word, “STOP.”


Silence hung heavy in the city as the word hung in the air. Everyone froze, unable to move as the command constricted their bodies. Chloe watched, feeling her power as she tilted her boot, revealing the gore-covered slave. The woman was terror-stricken as the Goddess pointed a finger down towards her. “Not you, You will retain free will….” Her voice was silky and dark as Kayleigh began to squirm once more.  Chloe flattened her boot again, mulching her new toy back into the red sludge, enjoying the yelp of horror before she pressed her back into concrete. Leaning forward, she pressed all of her weight on top of her new slave, feeling her boot breaking deeper into the ground. Then she stood straight, one boot on her slave, the other casually embedded in one of the shops on the side of the street. Placing her hands on her hips as she regally towered over this collection of frozen mortals, she spoke once more. “Return to my boots, crowd around me and beg my new slave to serve me.” The command weaved through the minds of all around as they slowly turned and began walking back to her. The sight made her smirk as the inch tall population swarmed her boots like ants. It was time for the show to begin in earnest. She cast her mind down to the squirming woman under her boot, ‘You will beg to serve me, Dedicate your existence me….and offer me your world as tribute.’


Mortal Chapter 2 - Worlds Combined by Val Giantess

Zel-Malign - SARA’s Laziness

Jua’il was trapped, compressed on all sides and suddenly coated in a warm sticky gel. The last day had been pure insanity, and her mind struggled to comprehend any part of it as she thought back. She had fallen out with her bestie, Han’ei had convinced herself that Diskocall were the best band in Lasrine, clearly ignoring the genius of Nightfog or even Jurisna. They had real talent and didn’t need to rely on corporate writers to compose their hits! How anyone could think to compare them to Diskocall was unthinkable. The memory of the fight was the last normal memory Jua clung to as she felt her sanity slip away. 

The command to lay and pray felt intrusive and degrading, but that had only been the start of her nightmare. Her mind remembered the massive pale-skinned girl dominating her mind, her city and her world with casual ease. Jua had not even felt the death she had caused after the divine woman had taken a personal interest in her. It was her parting gift, awareness. The cacophony of screams that had reached her ears as the Goddess left ripped into her soul. She would never have even stepped on a bug knowingly, but now the miles of death were her doing. Her eyes had swept the destroyed city, and people were running, wounded and scared. There was a damp patch over a collection of buildings, people laying facedown and unmoving as Jau felt herself, wretch. Falling to her knees, the young girl felt herself expel her lunch across the city. It was vile and disgusting, and as she sat back onto her heels, touching at her mouth, the horror of what she had done struck her again. 

“OH NO, I AM SORRY, PLEASE! NO!” She cried out, her green skin turning dark as shame and misery took her mind. Everyone recoiled as she spoke, her voice a force of nature. Jua’il knelt in silence as tears appeared in her eyes. She ignored the dampness between her legs, her underwear sticking to her as she considered removing them. ‘How am I meant to get clothes….’ the vain thought crossed her mind as she slowly stood. ‘I should leave the city….I am killing people….’ the thoughts turned into actions as she selected the most sparse areas to plant her stadium-sized feet as she moved towards the mountains. 


The mountains were only a few hours ago, Jua had barely come to terms with her new scale when the world went dark, and now she was trapped. The darkness was oppressive, and her limbs bent in awkward directions as she felt tight walls pressing against her. It was as if something had forced her arms and legs into metal tubes. Jua’il gasped, metal plates compressed her chest, and breathing was hard as digital display flickered to life before one of her eyes.  It was only one of her eyes. The small screen emitted enough light to show only one of her eyes could see into this room. A floating pale-skinned face looked into her eye from the screen. More pale-skinned aliens, she thought as she tried to move, her limbs unable to do so. 

“Greetings, Welcome to the domain of the Goddess,” The small face started talking flatly, not looking at her directly, just a general outwards state. “You are now all fortunate subjects of the most exalted Goddess Chloe Lunara. You will conduct yourselves accordingly.” Jua found she could wiggle her toes, something brushed against one of her soles, and she yelped. Something was in here with her. “Using the Goddesses name in any negative context will incur immediate extermination.” Jua’s ears perked up at that, the threat was casual, but it resonated as legitimate as her eye fixed on the small face on the screen. 

“Excuse me, Lady, Can you help me?” Jua’il figured she had little to lose by asking, and to her surprise, the small blonde face moved. It turned to look at her directly. 

“Blockage in sector 210, You have damaged 35 living quarters, 5 Dining areas, three recreational zones and five altars of worship. Three statues of the goddess have been toppled. This damage is unacceptable. I will exterminate you.” The voice said coldly; Jua’il panicked as she felt the walls start to move around her.  

“Wait! Wait! I did not cause the damage! You did when you brought me here!” she complained, her limbs bracing against the tight spaces as she desperately squirmed in the tight space.

“This is true. The facility was not designed for someone of your proportions….” the voice said, seemingly considering. Jua felt her stomach flutter as a nervous silence filled the air. “I will adjust the living compartment. Your arrival has caused the death of 23,000 subjects. I will inform the goddess once she has time.” The gel she felt all over her body Jua coldly thought as she squirmed. Light began to flood around her as the metal walls moved and folded away. Then the true horror of what had happened came to light.


Jua’il Meilia, Nineteen summers old, Passionate musician and astronomy understudy from the world of Zel-Malign, Sat in her underwear, coated in blood. The now spacious floor around her was a massacre. Tears came to her eyes as she studied the brutality around her body. The Pale-skinned woman's face now appeared at her scale on the new room wall. As she slowly looked around, she found them, the floor of this room was coated in insect-sized green-skinned Zels—millions of them.

“Apologies for forcing you into the habitat. I did not compute for one of your scale.” The face on the wall said Jua could swear the entity was grinning as it vanished. 


Tyrnaste - Kayleigh Knight’s Nightmare


“Oh, Bern! You shouldn’t have! You really shouldn’t have! My wife will kill you!” Kayleigh playfully declared as she scolded the smaller man. He had gone above and beyond to finish her presentation for her. He was the best assistant she had ever had, that was for sure. However, the extra effort on his part would allow her to leave early. She would be able to surprise Elenna on her birthday. Kayleigh grinned down at her cute little assistant and smiled, Today would be a good day. 

That was when the wall tore open. The young woman that entered had an aura about her that commanded attention. As the woman casually lounged onto her sofa, Kayleigh felt awestruck at the shimmering portal in her wall. The pale woman was hypnotic as she sat in silence. Kayleigh spent a long moment observing her. Her clothes seemed worn, her skirt was dusty, and her boots had something stuck in the treads. The radiant being lost some of her shine under closer inspection, giving Kayleigh a nudge of confidence. After a short stammer, she managed to get her question out. “Who are you, and how did you get into my office?” Kayleigh shifted into a confident stance as she felt her small assistant cower behind her long leg. “Bern, Go and fetch security” the command was clear as this intruder sat in obnoxious silence. Then she spoke, her calm voice countermanding my instruction. Who did this woman think she was. Kayleigh felt anger surge as the other woman flicked her hand. Bern vanished. Her eyes drifted to her feet as she saw her assistant laying on his back, barely an inch tall. 

Kayleigh’s scream should have alerted the building as she surged away from the tiny man, terrified she would hurt him. “What the fuck! What did you do to him” she felt the words escape her as her heart rate picked up, the cold fingers of fear taking hold of her stomach. 

“Step on him….” the words came from the seated woman. Her gaze was cold and uninterested as Kayleigh recoiled in horror. Step on him? What kind of psycho would suggest that she said as much as her fear subsided for anger. The woman seemed unphased by Kay’s outburst as she stood, two purposeful steps and her dirty boot nearly squashed her assistant. What was going on? Kayleighs' mind was spinning. This was impossible, who….no what was this woman. Fear gripped her again as her tiny assistant received a solid kick from the massive boot, sending him tumbling between her legs. The small man looked hurt. Kayleigh lightly blushed as she realised he was staring straight up her skirt. 

“Step on him.” the woman spoke again. The cold command felt unnatural. She had an urge to obey it, but Bern was her friend. Kayleigh cried out her disdain at the request as she stepped back once more. The young woman stepped towards her again. The crunch and scream that came from Bern seemed to bounce from the walls as the loud squelching continued. The boot was twisting on her friend's lower half. This was horrific, and Kayleigh felt powerless. Who was this woman who walked through walls and shrank people with a wave? What kind of twisted witch….her boot shifted, and Bern’s scream form almost bounced towards her once more. 

“Step on him.” the cold tones in her words froze Kayleigh as her arms wrapped around herself. The demon woman was scraping whatever remained of Bern's legs off on her desk. The bitch had no empathy at all for the horror she was putting the poor man through. Kayleigh felt sick as she stepped away once more, tears in her eyes. She felt the wall behind her fight to keep bile in her stomach. She tried to speak, and her gibbering mouth spat nonsense as the bored woman advanced her. “You’re lucky you are so attractive….” the evil female announced as Kayleigh’s mind reeled, ‘What kind of monsters….’ Her thought was cut off as the woman gripped her throat. 


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12208