Sam and Rachel by Malaka
Summary: Sam, who has been shrunk down to three inches in size, continues to adjust to living with Rachel, his normal-sized girlfriend. A sequel to My Own Little Place.
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Couples, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 20045 Read: 12570 Published: September 07 2022 Updated: September 07 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Malaka

2. Chapter 2 by Malaka

3. Chapter 3 by Malaka

4. Chapter 4 by Malaka

5. Chapter 5 by Malaka

6. Chapter 6 by Malaka

7. Chapter 7 by Malaka

8. Chapter 8 by Malaka

Chapter 1 by Malaka
Author's Notes:
This story is a sequel to My Own Little Place, which you can read here: https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9593.
I lay in darkness, hidden away in the depths of Rachel’s purse, trying to relax despite the rocking motion of my surroundings. My whole body, measuring a mere three inches from head to toes, would have fit just as easily inside one of her pockets, but she usually insisted on carrying me in her purse whenever she went out, believing it to be a more secure place to stow me in. She was currently taking me on a trip to the park near her home, making it one of the few times she’d taken me outdoors in the last few weeks.

It has been almost three weeks since I’d been released from the confines of the hospital where I was kept and allowed to live with my girlfriend again, and nearly three whole months since I had been accidentally shrunk in the first place. With every day that passes, my hope of one day being cured and restored to my normal size grew smaller and smaller. Rachel was more optimistic about that, or at least she seemed to be, but I had no idea whether that was how she really felt or whether she was just staying positive in order to cheer me up whenever I was feeling down. What was certain to me, however, was that she still loved me just as much as before the accident and that she would never stop caring for me, no matter how small I had become.

So here I was: Sam Hudson, 26 years old, formerly a prospective chemical engineer with a sizeable salary and plenty of life options ahead of me. Reduced to three inches in height and one-fifth of an ounce in weight, and being carried inside my girlfriend’s purse as she strolled through the park on a Sunday afternoon, unseen by anyone but her. If Rachel’s love for me hadn’t been as strong as it was, I didn’t think I’d have found the strength to keep going for even a week at this size, but thanks to her I had decided to give life and love a second chance, despite all of the obstacles we both would have to face from now on.

My surroundings eventually stopped swaying and I waited impatiently to be released from my prison. A few moments later, the purse was opened and a gigantic feminine hand circled around me and lifted me up. I looked up at my beloved’s face, many times larger than I was and never more beautiful than it was now. She smiled as she brought me right up to her pretty pink lips and gave me a kiss. Then she placed me on her right shoulder, from where I could finally see what the world around me looked like.

She was sitting on a little bench next to a path in what looked like a secluded section of the park. There were trees all around us and, since it was well into autumn, the ground was covered by a carpet of red, yellow and brown fallen leaves. A couple of yards to our left there flowed a small stream, which went underneath a bridge where the small footpath crossed it. The weather was cool and cloudy. It all looked very peaceful and idyllic, the perfect spot for Rachel to bring me without too much of a risk of me being seen by anyone.

“This is perfect,” I said to the giantess whom I loved. “You were right to talk me into this, darling. Is this the same park where you and I had that picnic the week before…before you-know-what happened to me?”

“That’s right,” she replied, turning her head to look at me. “It had still been summer then. It was so hot, we spent most of the time just lying in the shade under some trees. Then you got a little tipsy from the wine we’d been drinking and you tried to make out with me, while there were some little kids playing on the lawn just thirty feet away, remember? I had to drag you back to the car after a while; God, you were such an embarrassment!”

“Yeah, yeah, I remember!” I said, grinning at the memories. “Afterwards, I drove you to my old high school, after the sun had set, and we broke into the pool area and went for a swim. You didn’t want to do that either at first, but I found a way to persuade you in the end, didn’t I?”

“Yes, you were really persuasive, grabbing me and holding me right over the edge of the pool! I kept on freaking out, thinking we would get caught any minute, but you just wanted to have sex, as usual…but I did have a great time, I must admit. You could be a real jerk sometimes, Sam, but you always did manage to show me a great time…”

I crawled across her shoulder, holding on to the grey fabric of her coat, then climbed up over the folds of her scarf and hugged my body against her cheek. I kissed her and embraced her as best as I could, while telling her over and over how much I loved her and appreciated her. I could no longer do any of the things we’d always done together as a couple, but I could still show her how much she meant to me and, hopefully, still show her at least a little bit of a good time. While I was standing there, she lay her hand against my back and pressed my entire body against her tender cheek. Little moments like this were all we had now, but every single one of them was like a little piece of heaven to me. After a short while, she released me and I fell down onto the scarf wrapped around her neck.

“There’s an elderly couple heading our way, just across the stream,” she whispered. “Maybe you’d better hide?”

I didn’t argue and crept around to the back of her neck, staying in a fold of her scarf. I had no desire to be discovered by anyone, not at the moment anyways. I could hear the voices of the old folks as they passed by and said hello to Rachel, but I couldn’t see them and they couldn’t see me. Her beautiful brown hair formed an impenetrable canopy above me, its silky strands hanging all around me. Feeling playful, I grabbed on to a few of them and pulled myself up, then swung from one strand of hair to the next, imagining myself almost like Tarzan swinging on vines in the jungle. I did this all the way until I emerged on the other side of her head. I tried to leap and grab on to her earlobe, but my grip faltered and I came tumbling down onto her shoulder. At my size, however, her shoulder was big enough to accommodate half a dozen men of my size, so there was little danger of me falling off. I clumsily got to my feet, while Rachel simply giggled at my antics.

“Go on, laugh all you want!” I said, pretending to be annoyed at her. “If you were this small, you’d miss having the freedom to move around too. I was just trying to stretch my legs a little…or my arms, I guess.”

“I know, baby, I know…just laughing at how silly you’re being, that’s all!” she said, still snickering. “But, you know, there’s plenty of space all around us, if you’d like to do some exploring, get some exercise – stretch your legs, like you said.”

“What do you mean, do some exploring? You mean, like, right here in the park?”

“Yeah, why not? Why not go on a little hike to that stream over there? Don’t worry, I’ll keep an eye on you from here the whole time, and there’s plenty of cover if you need to hide again, like just now.”

“But…but what if there’s, I don’t know…a giant spider or something…or a bird! I don’t wanna get killed or eaten!”

“Aw, sweetie, you’re not scared of a little spider, are you?” she said, pouting her lips in a most infuriating way. “My big, brave man…oh Sam, I’m just teasing you, don’t get so upset! You can just steer clear of any spiderwebs you come across, or anything else that looks dangerous for that matter. As for birds, if I see any in the general vicinity, I’ll get up and chase them away for you. How does that sound?”

“Sounds perfect,” I said sarcastically. Then I sighed and continued: “Okay, I’ll give it a go. I’ve been wanting to do something active like this for a while now, in any case. But what are you gonna do while I’m gone?”

“I’ll be fine, I’ve brought this along,” she said, taking a small paperback novel out of her handbag. “I always carry a book like this on me, in case I get some time to relax at work, which hasn’t happened for a while now, to be honest. Go on, go and have some fun, I’ll be okay! You probably won’t get many chances like this to walk around outside, so make the most of it.”

“I will. Thanks, Rachel, I really appreciate it.” Then, looking all around me from my perch on her shoulder, I added: “Hey, aren’t you forgetting something? I could use a little help getting down from here!”

She gave me a mischievous look.

“Really? Is climbing down from my shoulder too much for a big, strong guy like you, hmm? You don’t need me to help you with that, Sam, you’re a fully-grown adult – as you’re so fond of reminding me. Go on, off you go!”

I stood up and clenched my fists, which only made her giggle even more. She’s been teasing me like this more and more recently, and it made me feel either angry or relieved, depending on the circumstances. But I knew that it really just meant that she was becoming more accepting of me and that she was content with our relationship, since her playfully mocking me over my littleness showed that she was no longer upset by it. I also knew she’d never put me in any danger for no reason and that she would leap in and try to save me if anything were to happen to me. So, I just gave her a little salute and began climbing down the front of her chest, while she opened her book and began to read.

The rough fabric of her coat made descending her torso quite easy. The only difficult part was about twenty feet down from her shoulder, where the curve of her bosom made the drop down almost vertical. I threw caution to the wind and took a leap down, landing another twenty feet down and rolling over and over until I came to a rest in a fold of her coat, just below her navel. I got up at once, unhurt, and clambered down onto her thigh, wondering if she was enjoying watching me play around on her. She was resting her novel on top of her legs while reading it, so I decided on a quick detour. Before she could react, I scrambled up the open page of the book on all fours, interrupting her reading.

“Looks like your story just took an unexpected turn!” I called out, falling down on my back and spreading out my arms and legs. “A devilishly handsome new character has just appeared on the scene, and the heroine was instantly smitten with him!”

She burst out with laughter, but then without any warning she quickly closed the book, trapping me inside. I was pressed flat between the paper of the pages on top of me and below me, but not hard enough to hurt me. It was quite a shock, though. Soon enough, however, I was released, and Rachel tipped the book forward, causing me to slide down onto her leg. I looked up at her, demanding an explanation.

“Sorry about that, hon,” she said, a smile still on her lips. “A couple of guys just came jogging over the bridge, so I had to act fast and hide you. You’d better get going, though, if you still want to have a look around – we can leave the games for a later time, and somewhere more private.”

I agreed, so I set off on my descent of her legs. Walking across the top of her thigh was easy enough, but when I reached her knees, I had another obstacle to contend with. It was forty feet from there to the ground, but Rachel helped me out a little by straightening her legs, allowing me to climb down a slope until I reached the top of one of her leather boots into which her denim jeans were tucked. I climbed down this as well until I reached the top of her foot. Then she tucked her legs in again, placing her feet flat on the ground, which allowed me to climb down the boot’s toe section and finally reach the ground. From down here, all I could see were the lower halves of her legs, most of which was covered by a pair of enormous brown boots. I walked around the back of her foot and saw that her bootheels alone were nearly as high as I was. The underside of the bench formed a vast ceiling high above my head.

Although I could have stayed there and gawked at my girlfriend’s gigantic size all afternoon, I decided to swallow my fears and head off across the path and into the unknown. The grass on the lawn was short, only coming up to my hips, but the layer of dead leaves covering the whole area made movement more difficult. I was also not wearing shoes – like the rest of me, my feet were simply wrapped up in small snippets of cloth, it being the best Rachel could do for me while I was stuck at this size. But I welcomed the challenge and the opportunity to move around freely for a change, and before long I was ploughing my way through the motley-colored leaves, heading as best I could in a downhill direction, aiming for the stream. Despite how commonplace and unexceptional my environment was in reality, to me it genuinely felt like I was exploring unknown, uncharted and potentially dangerous terrain.

On my journey I came across several empty snail shells, each three or four feet across. I picked up one of them and wondered if I should take it back to Rachel, before realizing that to her it was just an ordinary, completely unremarkable snail shell. Only its huge size from my perspective made it seem extraordinary to me. To my relief, I didn’t encounter any spiders or giant-sized birds, but I did have a close encounter with an equally terrifying creature as I approached the stream. I was climbing a small pile of dead leaves, trying to gain a better view of my surroundings, when the heap suddenly gave way beneath me and I tumbled down, leaves, twigs and dirt piling on top of me.

I was busy scrambling my way to safety when a sudden movement caused me to freeze. On the other side of the pile, a massive centipede, ten feet in length, came crawling out. It moved so quickly that I couldn’t have hoped to escape it, so I lay dead still as it slithered past me, brandishing its huge pincers menacingly. Unlike the huge wasp I’d fought and killed a couple of weeks back, I didn’t think I’d win in a fight against this monster of the undergrowth; thankfully, it didn’t seem interested in me and carried on past me. As soon as it was out of sight, I leapt to my feet and headed off downhill again, avoiding any potentially hazardous leaf piles from then on.

At last, I arrived on the banks of the little stream, an expanse of muddy soil covered by leaves, twigs and pebbles. The fast-flowing stream water looked cold and clear, and had it been a hot day I might have felt tempted to go for a swim. That didn’t look appealing today, but what did was going on a little trip in a boat – or, to be more precise, a leaf large enough to work as a boat for me. I was so taken by this sudden idea that I began looking around and, before long, I found a huge yellow leaf about twelve feet in diameter, whose edges had begun to curl inward, making it roughly boat-shaped. I dragged it down to the water’s edge, where the current wasn’t as strong. But I still needed some help to get going, so I used a straight little twig as a punting pole, pushing myself away from the bank.

Looking up the grassy slope from where I’d come, I saw the distant figure of my girlfriend on the bench, looking like a gigantic sentinel on top of a hill. She must have seen me as well, or maybe she was just curious about where I was, because I saw her get up and start walking in my direction. I stood up to wave at her and let her know where I was, but when I did so, one of my feet pushed through the leaf that was carrying me, tearing a small hole in it. I stumbled forward, which just made the tear bigger, and moments later my little leaf boat was coming apart and I plunged into the cold water of the stream.
Chapter 2 by Malaka
The sudden shock caused by the cold water made me gasp and cry out, and I clung to the disintegrating remains of my makeshift boat, trying to swim to shore. It was no use, however; the stream’s current was too strong for me to swim against and I was being carried off, further and further away from where I’d come from. I had a sudden flashback to my first night back at Rachel’s place after the accident – our quarrel followed by my thoughtless decision to leave her, and how a sudden thunderstorm had caught me in the street outside her home. I’d been nearly washed down a storm drain then, and she’d only just managed to save me before it happened. I was in a similar situation now, even though the danger wasn’t as immediate, but I still rued my own stupidity once again.

Ahead of me the stream rushed over some pebbles, creating turbulent waters that looked pretty hazardous. I tried again to swim for shore, but the current and the water’s coldness made it almost impossible. Suddenly, a huge dark object crashed down into the water ahead of me and I collided against it. I grabbed on to its surface and pulled myself free of the water before realizing what it was: one of Rachel’s boots. She’d waded into the stream – it was only ankle-deep to her – and had come to fish me out of my predicament. Before long I was safely in the palm of her hand, her fingers curled protectively around me. She gave me one corner of her scarf so that I could dry myself off, while I waited for the inevitable telling-off from her. She didn’t say a word, however, and I figured she had to be too angry even to scold me, so I decided to apologize first.

“Thanks for saving me, honey – looks like I’m never going to learn my lesson, huh?”

She still didn’t say anything, but just kept on looking at me with an enigmatic expression on her face.

“Look, I’m really sorry, it was a stupid, dumb thing to do!” I continued. “Please don’t bite my head off, okay? I won’t do it again, I promise!”

“I could actually do it, you know?” she said, smiling at me.

“Do what?

“Bite your head off.”

She snapped her teeth together suddenly and laughed as I recoiled backwards in shock. After recovering, I began to laugh as well, relieved that she wasn’t upset at me.

“Very funny!” I said, feeling a little cross as well as relieved. “So, what now, huh? Are you gonna put me back in your purse, to stop me from doing something stupid like this again?”

“If that’s what you want,” she said innocently. “I thought you wanted to do some exploring, though. I’m not going to ‘punish’ you or anything like that, sweetie – you’re not my child and you didn’t do anything wrong, anyways.”

“But you saw what happened…”

“Okay, so your, um, ‘boat’ wasn’t very good quality, but I can make you a better one, no problem. Just wait here, I’ll be back in a little while.”

She bent down and placed me on the ground at her feet. I stared up at her monumental figure as she walked off with great speed, leaving me all alone on the stream’s edge. I spent my time picking up the smallest rocks I could find and trying to skip them across the water, without much success. I also wondered where Rachel thought she could find a better boat for me. Did she plan on buying a toy boat at a store somewhere, just so that I could go for a little ride in it? After waiting about fifteen minutes, I decided it had been a dumb idea in the first place and was about to head back uphill to the bench, when Rachel came back. The impact of her massive boots as she waked made the muddy ground beneath me shake like jelly. I knew that, if she’d been unlucky enough to step on me, there’d be nothing left of me but a stain on the sole of her boot. She didn’t pick me up this time, but squatted down on her heels and put something down on the ground in front of me. It was a paper boat, about twice my length and quite sturdy in appearance. It was folded from what looked like a magazine page, since its surface was covered in pictures of cosmetic products. I wondered where she’d found it, before realizing that it was probably from the kind of women’s magazine that she always had a copy of in her handbag.

“It’s quite neat, isn’t it?” she said, sounding excited. “I used to fold these all the time when I was a little girl. I’d put them in streams just like this one and watch them for as long as I could. Go on, get inside!”

“Really? Are you sure this thing is safe?”

“Yeah, of course it is! I used three pages lying on top of each other to make it. It won’t leak or anything, and it should be sturdy enough to carry you, provided you don’t try rocking it or anything like that. Climb in, then I’ll set you off on your voyage!”

Without further argument, I climbed into the high-rimmed paper boat and lay down in it on my back. Then Rachel picked it up and took a few steps into the stream. She looked down at me, seemingly as excited by the whole thing as I was.

“The stream goes through a little forest just here,” she said, nodding her head in that direction. “I’ll be waiting for you on the other side. Don’t worry, I can’t imagine that there’s anything dangerous lying in wait for you inside. You can have some time to yourself, out in the wild of nature; I know that’s the kind of thing you like, Sam. Enjoy it!”

“Thanks, babe!” I said, waving up at her. “I appreciate everything you do for me, even if it’s helping me do something silly like this. It means a lot, really.”

She gave me a wink and puckered her lips in a little kiss, then stooped down and set the boat loose on the stream. I sat up and watched as the current took me further away from her, waving to her all the way. A moment later and she was walking back to the path, and I began to focus on the journey ahead of me. She’d been right; straight ahead of me, the stream entered what looked like a huge, dark forest of gigantic trees, but which I knew was only a small outcrop of trees in the center of the park, no more than sixty or seventy feet in diameter. That distance was equal to about a third of a mile to me, though.

Once inside the forest, the stream became more turbulent as it flowed over a pebbly bottom. I sat as still as I could, gasping every time a drop of water splashed into the boat, not daring to move for fear of capsizing it. After a minute, though, the water flowed smoothly once again. I looked around me in wonder at trees that appeared many hundreds of feet tall to me. There wasn’t a person in sight and I shouted as loudly as I could, knowing that no-one could hear me. It really felt like I’d somehow left civilization behind and was out on an adventure in the wilderness. Rachel’s paper boat held out really well, and I even felt safe sitting by its side and using my hands to paddle it faster. Floating all around me were fallen leaves, twigs and other bits of vegetation, having fallen down from the treetops far above. It was a magical experience and it almost felt like I was in a fairy-tale.

The trees began to grow sparse eventually and soon I was out in the open again. The stream was broader here and the banks on either side rose up as great grassy slopes, obscuring any view of the landscape beyond. In the distance ahead I saw a bridge across the stream, on which a solitary figure stood. Occasionally other people would cross the bridge, but they rarely looked in my direction and I knew they wouldn’t see my boat as anything other than a piece of paper trash floating downstream from this distance. As I approached closer to the bridge, I could see that it was Rachel who was standing on it. I waved up at her as the stream carried me underneath the bridge. She must have seen me, but she didn’t wave back, and I guessed she was afraid of drawing attention to herself or to me. Aware of the danger of being spotted, I didn’t call out to her; instead, I just hoped that she’d come and collect me as soon as she could.

I was approaching the edge of the park now. Around me, the edges of the water began to be filled with reeds and other water plants, instead of the nice trimmed lawn grass of before. Looking ahead, I saw that the stream flowed through a chain-link fence and into a drainpipe underneath a road on the other side. I could hear cars passing on the road, but couldn’t see them from my low vantage point. The water wasn’t flowing as quickly anymore, so I dipped down my hands and began to paddle myself towards the shore. There was no sign of Rachel. I pushed the boat as far as I could into the towering reeds, which completely obscured my vision of the landscape beyond. I began to fear that my girlfriend would never find me in this overgrown place, so I decided to make things easier for her.

I grabbed hold of the nearest reed stalk and began to climb. It was as thick as a tree trunk to me and rose over a hundred feet above the surface of the water. Grabbing on to its smooth surface took a lot of effort and before I was halfway up, I felt my hands begin to sweat. I kept on climbing, determined to reach the top, but when I had almost made it, I accidentally grabbed hold of a dead part of the stem, which came loose at once. I fell down as well, desperately looking around for something to hold on to. The bit of the stem I was holding began to peel away from the plant, while I held on for dear life. Before I hit the water, the stem suddenly grew taut and I swung upwards again in an arc. My grip failed me and I flew through the air, screaming loudly.

I didn’t fall into the cold water as I’d feared. Instead, I found myself caught in something sticky that stretched between several of the reeds. It was a spider’s web, which gave me a brief moment of panic before I realized that it was an old web that had already been abandoned by its owner. I was still in a bit of a jam, though, and my only option was to try and break free somehow. I wriggled around and yanked my arms and legs as hard as I could. Several of the web’s strands began to break, but others remained solid, and the end result was that I was even more tangled up than I’d been before, as well as now hanging upside down by a single strand, mere inches above the water’s surface. I could carry on struggling, but it would only cause the single thread holding me to break, and, wrapped up in a sticky mass as I was, I wouldn’t be able to swim to safety.

“Rachel, where are you?” I cried out, wondering what was taking her so long. I knew I was going to get a big dressing down from her, but at that moment all I wanted was for her to get me out of the mess I’d gotten myself into.

She did find me, eventually, as she must have seen my boat disappear into the little wetland. A pair of giant denim-clad legs into view, trampling the reeds underfoot. From my precarious viewpoint, I saw that the water came halfway up her boots and I knew she wasn’t going to be happy about that. But first I had to let her know where I was, before she trod on me, so I began yelling her name as loudly as I could. Her colossal legs came to a halt mere seconds before they would have walked right over me. She reached down and plucked me from the web as though I were a flower in a garden. I breathed a sigh of relief, and soon she was carrying me back to civilization, cleaning the spiderweb filaments from me as she walked.

“Another close call, huh?” she said as I sat in her open hand. “Looks like I can’t leave you alone for more than a moment before you get yourself into some kind of distress.”

“I know, I know…I’m hopeless,” I said, trying to make light of the situation. “I’m sorry, I guess I should have stayed in the boat, instead of trying to be a daredevil. When we get back home, I’ll make it up to you. I’ll…I’ll clean all the mud off your boots, every last bit of it!”

She began to giggle and I saw she wasn’t angry at all. Relieved, I succumbed to laughter as well.

“Oh, Sam…my little cutie…you’re really aiming hard for the ‘boyfriend of the year’ award, aren’t you? You don’t have to punish yourself like that, really! I’m not mad at you, why would I be? Besides, it was fun hunting around for you like that…I mean, how often do I get the opportunity to do something that exciting? Not to mention rescuing my boyfriend from becoming a spider’s dinner!”

She poked me playfully in the chest, sending me sprawling onto my back. Then she explained that she had to hide me away again, since we were heading within sight of other park visitors and she didn’t want any of them to see me. It was also getting dark and she was keen on heading back home. So, she tucked me away again in her purse, where I lay down and relaxed, happy with how the day went.

“‘Boyfriend of the year’, really?” I said aloud to myself. “Well, I guess that makes you ‘girlfriend of the century’, at least. Oh, Rachel, how can I ever show how much I appreciate you, for everything you do for me every day? I love you, my darling, and I always will, for the rest of my life.”

Even though she couldn’t hear me, I hoped that, deep down, she could somehow sense how I felt about her. If every day to come could be like this – just the two of us, going our own way together, loving and caring for one another, I wouldn’t mind staying this small for as long as I lived.
Chapter 3 by Malaka
Back at Rachel’s home, I was placed inside the little doll’s house in which I’d been living these past few weeks. I’d had my doubts about this arrangement at first, but eventually I came to realize that having a little place of my own, in which I could feel normal, was something I wanted. However, my new house was really only a crude, sparsely-furnished structure, built long ago by a child, so I decided to spend most of my free time while Rachel was off at work modifying it to suit my needs.

Using improvised miniature tools and building materials (mostly cardboard), I’d begun making my own furniture for the house’s two rooms – a downstairs living room and an upstairs bedroom. I used an individual razor blade as a saw and a tube of glue to stick the pieces together, and before long I had created a new bedframe and table to replace the old ones that had come with the house, as well as new chairs, cupboards, a couch and a bookcase – no books in it as of yet, but I’ll tackle that problem at a later time. Rachel helped me by making pillows for the couch, chairs and bed (with a mattress to go along with it), as well as blankets and tablecloths, new makeshift clothes for me, and generally assisting me with all of the tasks I was now to small and weak to do on my own. She also gave me her smallest nailbrush to use as a paintbrush, so that I could paint the walls, floors, ceilings and roof of the house the colors I liked.

At the moment, I was about halfway done painting the roof a dark blue, instead of the bright pink it had been before. I lay on my stomach on the sloping roof, held up by several rows of wooden blocks, which I could kick away once I was done in order to reach the roof’s lower part. It was exhausting work, and it took me hours where it would have taken my girlfriend mere minutes to finish it, but I was insistent on doing it myself. Besides, Rachel had enough to occupy herself with without having to assist me with every single thing.

She was almost at the end of a six month-long internship as an investment analyst, and the amount of time she had to dedicate to this job was growing more every day. I myself didn’t really have any interest in that line of work, or economics in general, so I usually stayed out of her way when she needed to do extra work at home. In a few days’ time, she, along with several other interns, would need to present a report on how to improve employee-customer relations to the directors of the company, and if they were suitably impressed, she might land a full-time job at the place. A week from now, she would either find herself in a coveted job as a junior analyst at one of the most respected investment management companies in the city, or she’d have to begin looking for something else to do. Since I was now no longer capable of getting a job myself, my future livelihood depended on her getting the job as well. So, I did what I could to encourage her in this, while also doing my best to help her relax when the stress of the job became too much for her, which was also happening with increasing frequency.

Still, despite the fact that her work was consuming ever more of her time, Rachel devoted a lot of attention to me, not only in helping me out with my home remodeling project, but also taking care of me in all the ways I could no longer do myself – and, of course, being an affectionate, considerate and passionate lover. My fears about becoming intimate with her again after the accident turned out be baseless. Every time she took me to bed with her – which was almost every night – she always took great care not to harm or injure me, without making it obvious that she was cosseting me or anything like that.

She would let me roam across her naked form, letting me go anywhere that I wanted on the beautiful landscape that was her body. She would also play with me and stimulate me, holding my own naked self between her fingertips, massaging every part of me with her lips and tongue and rubbing me across her nipples or between her legs. I had no reason to complain, despite how passive my role had become in our lovemaking. Only the actual physical act of sex itself was apparently no longer an option, since Rachel was insistent on not allowing me inside her, not trusting herself not to hurt me during the act. I didn’t agree with her, but I didn’t argue over the issue with her either, despite how humiliating it felt to me to have my girlfriend refuse me making love to her because of how ‘delicate’ and ‘easily hurt’ I now was. After about a week or so, she could see that I was struggling to accept this fact, so she decided that the way in which she was treating me was perhaps a bit too coddling. She promised me that we could have sex again, on the condition that we approach it as slowly and cautiously as possible, going at it in a step-by-step manner. Eventually, once we were both comfortable with the experience and could perform the act with the necessary self-control, she’d be open to experimenting more and giving me more freedom. I wasn’t a big fan of this arrangement, but what choice did I really have? Whether I liked it or not, she was the one in charge now, and though I knew that she loved me and respected me, and that she in no way thought of me as inferior to her, I felt it was better to obey her in this. Besides, what was most important to me was having her in my life again, and if this meant that some things would have to be sacrificed, I was ready to do so.

Later that night, I was lying happily on top of Rachel’s large, round left breast as she lay in bed. My arms were curled around her nipple, squeezing it as hard as I could. I would also give it a bite every now and then, which she found very pleasurable, judging by the sounds she made. She in turn was pressing the rest of my body against her own, her soft skin and supple flesh giving way beneath me whenever she did so. One fingertip of hers was all that it took to completely dominate and subdue me. It really felt like I was in the presence of a goddess – a goddess whose only pleasure was to make me the happiest man on earth. It didn’t take me long to climax, and afterwards I would just keep on lying where I was, soaking up the heat from her breast, listening to the booming of her heartbeat below me as I moved up and down with each breath she took.

“You’re getting better at this, darling,” she whispered, as she stroked my exposed back, buttocks and legs. “Keep it up and I don’t think I’ll want you back to normal again.”

“Ha, you know that’s a lie! Once I’m back to my good old size, I’m going to ravish you so hard, you’ll be begging me to stop!”

“Oh God, I don’t think I’m ready for that kind of treatment!” she said, laughing. “Seriously, though, Sam, I wasn’t lying – I really love having you be this small and letting you do whatever you want to me. No other woman on Earth has ever experienced this feeling, of having a man devote his entire body to the smallest part of her own, and how wonderful it feels, knowing I can please you with just the tip of a finger.”

“I’m glad you’re loving this new arrangement we’ve got going – although I wouldn’t mind being able to satisfy you for a change,” I said, referring to her promise of actual sexual relations with her as long as I agreed to the conditions that she had laid out for us.

“I know, and you will…just be patient a little bit longer, and I’ll let you know once I’m ready to take things further again. Let’s just relax for now, okay? Tomorrow morning, I have to deal with all of my work problems again, and I may not be in the mood for an evening like this again until next weekend.”

“Really? I thought you’d appreciate a little you-and-me time like this when you’re feeling stressed out – but it’s your choice. You know where to find me when you need me.” She giggled and squeezed me a little harder against her.

To everyone at her place of work, Rachel had told the story that I was still in a coma after my accident, and that she visited me whenever she could, as per the hospital’s instructions. This kept my shrinking a secret from the public and the media, which was a good thing, and kept the chemical company responsible for the accident free from blame, which was not so much a good thing. It also gave Rachel a plausible excuse when explaining my whereabouts to her co-workers, some of whom I knew and had met before. Several of her fellow interns had tried to ask her out or become more than friends with her during the months I’d been in the hospital. Rachel, to her credit, stayed faithful to me, even though she herself had no idea back then what my real condition was. Another co-intern, a young woman named Leanne (whom I’d also met on several occasions when Rachel and I went out with friends), had tried to restart Rachel’s love life by taking her to clubs and bars on weekends and introducing her to every guy they came across. Again, though Rachel went along out of politeness, she never began a relationship with another guy or slept with anyone else, not even as a one-night stand. All of this she had told me once I was back in her life, and I had no reason to doubt her honesty. She was clearly still in love with me and I couldn’t be more grateful.

We lay in bed and talked, as we did most nights, until I gradually fell asleep on top of her breast. Since this wasn’t a very secure place for me to spend the night, Rachel always gently picked me up and lay me in my own bed, inside my miniature house. That was where I always found myself when I awoke in the mornings, though sometimes, if I was awake before her, I would try and jump back onto her bed, to spend some more time on her while she was asleep, enjoying the experience of being the miniscule lover of a beautiful young giantess.
Chapter 4 by Malaka
The days of the week went by and Rachel spent more time each day at her place of work, coming home later every evening. She had taken me to work with her before once or twice, but only on the condition that I stayed hidden out of sight in her purse or a desk drawer. This had turned out to be so tedious that I mostly stayed at home now during the day. I could explore all around her huge house (just a little cottage from her perspective) or sit on her couch and watch TV if I felt lazy. Alternatively, I could spend time refurbishing and painting my dollhouse, which did take up quite a bit of time, more than I’d thought it would. On Thursday morning, however, the day her presentation was set to happen, I insisted that she take me with her for moral support. Even if she just kept me in her purse the whole day, I wanted to be close to her on the day that her potential future with the company was decided. I promised to keep quietly to myself and not distract her from any of the work she had to do, so she agreed, while also promising me that, whatever the outcome of today, she’d make more time for me in the days and weeks to come.

She had moved my house to the breakfast table, and I sat in my tiny living room and finished off my earlier-than-usual breakfast, while she was busy showering and getting dressed. I myself had only a few rather ill-fitting T-shirts and pairs of pants to wear, courtesy of Rachel’s attempts with a needle and thread, which she admitted wasn’t one of her stronger skills. Even though no-one else would see me, I did feel a little underdressed when she appeared in the kitchen to collect me. Clad in a dark red jacket and white blouse, with a dark red skirt to match her jacket and show off her shapely legs, she looked like the definition of elegance and professionalism. Her superior size also added to how stunning she looked, but I left that part out when I complimented her. She pinched my waist between two of her fingertips and lifted me up to her face, which felt both arousing and unnerving at the same time.

“Come on, let’s get going,” she said, after giving me a kiss. “I’ve got lots of other work to get through before this afternoon, besides preparing for my presentation.”

She placed me down on her shoulder, and I had to hold on to her jacket collar for support as she collected her papers and laptop and put them in her briefcase. I was fairly sure I wouldn’t be put inside her handbag until we reached the office building where she worked, so I lay down on her shoulder and relaxed while she drove there. I could tell she was nervous about what would happen today, despite all of the hard work and effort she had put in over the last few weeks, and I was secretly glad that I myself was spared the competitiveness of the job market for now, at least while I was still three inches tall.

“You’ll do great today, baby, I know it,” I said to her, while she kept her eyes on the morning rush hour traffic. “I can’t imagine that any of the others put in more effort and long hours than you did, at least since I’ve been back with you.”

“Thanks, Sam, I appreciate it,” she replied, without looking at me. “Maybe you’re right…but I can’t help it, worrying about what’s gonna happen once it’s time. At least Alan will be there, along with the managers higher up in the company…and you too, of course! I’m actually glad you talked me into bringing you along. When I screw up, at least you’ll be able to see it happen live, then I don’t have to explain it to you afterwards all over again.”

“You’re not going to screw up, and you’re not gonna keep on thinking negative thoughts like this either! Just remember all of the things you’ve learned, and you’ll do fine.”

“You make it sound like I’m back in school, writing my first exam,” she said, laughing. “Okay, I promise, no more negativity! Come on, it’s time for you to go into my purse – we’re here.”

After coming to a halt in the parking lot, she took me from her shoulder, gave me a long, hard kiss, then slipped me into the by-now very familiar compartment of her purse. I settled into a comfortable corner and hoped she’d be able to keep it together until the day was over. Even though she was as smart and brilliant a person as anyone I knew, Rachel wasn’t the best when it came to the confidence department. I was also aware that many of her fellow interns, who lacked her sense of fair play, had been engaging in all kinds of manipulative tactics against her, undermining her confidence even further, and even using my supposed hospitalization against her. Thankfully, her supervisor, the aforementioned Alan, was supportive of her and seemed to recognize her skills and her dedication to the work. He was also a young and handsome guy, only a few years older than her, and I had feared that he would take advantage of my absence to make a move on Rachel. But she had assured me that he was actually gay and also already in a relationship, and that there was no reason for me to be jealous of a potential ‘rival’.

I could hear plenty of activity going on all around me as Rachel entered the building, but she took the elevator and headed immediately to her office. This was just a small room, ten feet square, located along a long corridor at the side of the building. Most of the other interns had similar little rooms for their temporary workspaces, except those who worked on other floors in other departments. I could hear her unlocking the door to her office when a voice greeted her and interrupted her.

“Looks like I’m not the only one getting an early start!” the loud feminine voice said.

“Hi, Leanne. Yeah, looks like you're right. I thought I’d be the only one here this time of morning, as usual, but looks like everyone else had the same idea.”

“Yeah, ain’t that a bummer? Hey, have you seen the time schedule? Looks like you and me are gonna be the last two ones to present today.”

“Uh-huh, Alan sent me an e-mail last night. I’m actually kinda glad, that gives me more time to prepare myself…and tell myself that everything’ll be fine.”

“I’m sure it will, sweetie. You’re such a hard worker, after all. All the guys are telling me that you make them all look bad! Hey, how about you and me go out tonight, after work, and unwind, okay? We’ll only find out which of us gets the job tomorrow morning in any case. There’s this great restaurant over on 23rd Street…”

“Thanks, Leanne, but I really don’t think I’d feel up to going out tonight. It’s been such a draining week. I’ll probably just head home and go straight to bed.”

“Really? Oh, that’s too bad, you’re really gonna miss out. Still, I guess it’s a better excuse than going to see good old Sam again for the thousandth time…Jesus, Rachel, it’s been three months already! Isn’t it about time you moved on?”

“Look, I’ve got lots of things on my plate this morning, can we talk about this some other time?”

“Oh, sure, don’t mind me! I’m just concerned that you’re throwing your life away for a guy who’ll be a vegetable for the rest of his life, but if that’s what you want…”

Rachel didn’t reply to this comment, but I could hear her walking into her office and slamming the door shut behind her. She hastily began setting up her desk, only taking me out of her purse once she’d unpacked everything else. She put me down on top of her laptop’s keyboard and gave me a weary look.

“See what I have to deal with every day?” she asked me sarcastically. “When she’s not trying to hook me up with every guy who happened to cross her path, she’s trying to piggyback off the effort I put in at work. You know, I’ve never had the urge to slap anyone before in my life, but sometimes, with Leanne…”

“Well, if she gets under your skin that much, I could always go and sort her out for you,” I suggested. “Just say the word, and I’ll march right into her own little cubicle and give her a slap for you.”

She laughed at my attempt to sound intimidating. Of course, it was only a joke; if I actually attempted to put Leanne in her place, I’d probably end up crushed beneath one of her shoes in a matter of seconds. Rachel did appreciate my attempt to lighten the mood and she nuzzled me against her lips for a few minutes before turning on her computer to begin her work for the day. To make sure I wasn’t seen by anyone who happened to enter her little office, she put me inside the top drawer of her desk. There wasn’t much for me to do in here, besides walk back and forth across a stack of papers the size of a small house, but at least she kept the drawer open, so that I wasn’t stuck in darkness and could look up at her attractive figure instead. Whenever the coast was clear, however, she’d take me out for a couple of minutes and hold me in her hand, and we could talk to each other.

Rachel left me inside the open drawer when she went off for lunch, and she brought me back a thimble-sized portion of a blueberry muffin and a single grape, which was more than enough to satisfy my hunger. Then it was back to work for her. She left me alone completely in order to finish off her work quota for the day, which she managed to do in a short enough time that she finished an hour and a half before her presentation was scheduled. This gave her enough time to prepare herself for the task, so I was left to amuse myself for a while longer. I didn’t complain; coming along had been my idea, after all, and I had braced myself for many hours of boredom back when we first arrived here. But that was about to change when I heard Rachel give a cry of anguish from high above me.

“Oh no, please don’t…god damn it!” she yelled, trying not to be too loud and attract attention. “Shit, why did it have to happen now?” She began rearranging every item on her desk, looking around for something, and eventually began to search through the drawers too, after first taking me out and putting me on top of her desk.

“What’s going on?” I shouted, hoping she’d notice me in the state she was in. “Did you lose something?”

“My USB drive!” she said, giving me a look of exasperation. “The little purple one I always use; it’s got my PowerPoint presentation on it! I had it in my pocket when I went to get lunch…shit, how the hell could I have lost it?”

“You probably just put it somewhere in this room and can’t remember. I mean, you’ve been so busy today, maybe you just forgot where you put it.”

“I didn’t forget, Sam! I know I had it in my skirt pocket, I haven’t taken it out all day. There must be a hole in it or something…”

“But didn’t you save the presentation on your computer? I mean, that would be the logical thing to do…”

“No, Sam, I didn’t! I forgot to do it, okay? The one I’ve got saved on here is an earlier version from a couple of days ago. I’ve added a lot to it since then, I can’t do it all over again now!”

“I didn’t say you should…”

“No, no, you’re just thinking how stupid I am for not saving the thing on my laptop…well, I guess you’re right, it was really stupid of me! Guess I’m not the perfect, flawless girl you make me out to be, huh?”

“Oh, come on, you’re being ridiculous! I never called…”

“Look, just stay here for a bit, all right? I’m gonna go and look for it. I’ve still got more than an hour before I have to present, maybe someone else around the office has found it. Stay here and stay out of sight, okay?”

“What? Stay here? Where the hell else do you think I can go?”

She was already up and out of the room before I’d finished that sentence, locking the door behind her. I sat down and pressed my face into my hands, infuriated by her behavior. Personally, I thought she was overreacting and that she was wasting her time looking for the flash drive instead of trying to improve the older version of the presentation she’d saved on her computer. But then again, I had no familiarity at all with her work here, so I had no idea how big a task that would turn out to be. If only she’d been less engrossed in what she was working on and more careful to keep her files up to date…but it was too late now. I knew it would take a miracle for Rachel to overcome the stress and anxiety this latest setback had caused and still pull off her lecture this afternoon, which I felt certain she could do even without the PowerPoint. If only I could help her in some way…
Chapter 5 by Malaka
As I sat there and quietly seethed to myself, a thought took hold in my head and refused to go away. What if there was an obvious solution to this problem…and what if it wasn’t an accident at all? Rachel may very well be misremembering things: maybe she had taken her flash drive out of her pocket, even if just for a moment, and maybe someone had taken it while she wasn’t looking. It sounded farfetched, but I couldn’t stop thinking about the possibility…and that maybe there was some way for me to get it back for her. Of course, the first thing to do would be for me to get off this desk and make my way down to the floor, eighty feet below me.

After walking around the whole perimeter of the desk, I decided to take a risk and climb down to the floor, using the cord of a small desktop lamp which led to a wall socket. I had done something like this once before: on the first night back at Rachel’s place after the accident, when I had foolishly decided to run away from her before regretting it and almost dying in a storm. Descending down an electric cord had not been too difficult then, and I managed it pretty well now as well. I shimmied down to the plug and dropped down the final twelve feet to the floor, where I stood for a few moments to catch my breath.

My next challenge was to get out of this room. The door was closed, but there was enough of a gap between its underside and the floor for me to crawl through, if I pressed myself as close to the floor as I could and sucked in my breath. My shirt and pants both snagged on some rough edges, but I managed it in the end and found myself in the vast corridor that stretched by outside. I began to make my way to the next office along the corridor, hugging myself tightly against the wall to try and make myself as inconspicuous as possible. Several times, I had moments of panic when I saw a pair of colossal legs walking down the corridor or heard booming footsteps behind me. In each such case, I curled up into as small a ball as possible and prayed that whoever was passing by wouldn’t notice me way down here at their feet. Thankfully, no-one did and I managed to make it all the way to the next door, which lead to the office room adjacent to Rachel’s.

I knew, from what Rachel had told me, that this was Leanne’s office. If my hunch was correct, she was the most likely culprit for taking the USB drive. On the other hand, if I was wrong, I was not only wasting my time her but also risking the chance of being seen, or possibly even my own life. But it was too late to turn back now, so I pressed on and crept underneath the door. The room on the other side was nearly identical to the one where Rachel worked, and to my great relief it was empty. But now I was faced with the problem of where to begin looking for the thing, since, if Leanne did take it, she could have hidden it anywhere, most likely in a drawer or somewhere that was far out of my reach. As I was wondering what to do next, I heard someone unlock the door behind me and, before I could run for cover, it swung open.

There was nothing for me to do but fall to the floor and curl up into a little ball, as I heard the deafening sound of Leanne’s giant footsteps approaching me. They stopped for a brief moment while she locked the door, then carried on towards me. I saw a pair of gigantic high-heeled pumps bear down on me, with an attractive tanned leg above each shoe rising up far above me. But I had no time to look even higher before her shoe came down right on top of me, and I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst. I nearly fainted from fright, but when I opened my eyes again, I was still alive and unscathed. Leanne was standing still for some reason, and I found myself underneath the arch of her left shoe. Her stiletto heel was a thin pillar holding up a roof eight feet above me. She had missed crushing me to death by the luckiest chance. I collapsed onto my back and breathed out again.

A minute later she was on the move again, heading towards her desk. I watched her ease into the chair behind her desk, admiring her curvaceous figure, clad in a pink blouse and matching skirt, and showing off quite a bit of cleavage and thigh. She had long dark hair and a facial expression that showed she knew how attractive men found her. She looked like the type of girl I’d dated all through college – before I met Rachel, that is. But I didn’t come to admire her looks; I had to find out if she was responsible for taking Rachel’s flash drive, and I soon got my answer.

While creeping towards the desk, trying to stay out of her line of sight, I saw her hand insert something into the USB port on the side of her laptop. Even from way down here, the quick flash of purple that I saw confirmed my suspicions. Leanne was trying to steal Rachel’s work, or at the very least trying to disadvantage her, get rid of her as competition for the job opening. I knew I had to think of something fast. If I drew attention to myself and got her to notice me, would that do the trick? Would she scream, or faint, or run out of the office – or would she not behave in such a stereotypically feminine way and instead catch me, or hurt me, or even step on me if she didn’t realize I was a man and not some kind of insect?

No, getting her attention wasn’t an option. I had to get that drive back somehow, without her noticing me. And to do that, I first had to climb up to the top of the desk. Her laptop had a cord that dangled down to the floor, but climbing it for eighty feet while also hanging on for my life was a tall order. Still, it was the only thing I could think to do, and I was in pretty good shape, having kept on exercising while being shrunk. So, I began to climb. The cord was as thick as one of my legs, but it hung down from the desk at a bit of an angle instead of straight down. It was a lot more tiring than climbing down from Rachel’s desk had been, but I gritted my teeth and kept on going, never once looking down. Eventually, I pulled myself up over the edge of the desk and paused to catch my breath, hoping Leanne wouldn’t hear the panting noise coming from behind her laptop screen. But another noise distracted her and came to my rescue. Her cell phone, lying on the desk next to her laptop, rang, and it nearly gave me a heart attack. She picked it up and began chatting excitedly.

“Hi baby, how are you?” she said, her voice sounding overwhelmingly loud from as close as I was to her. “No, we can talk…yeah, I’m at work, but I’m not busy…just copying some stuff onto my computer…uh-huh…yeah, I’m only presenting at the end of the day, after everyone else…yeah, it’s such bullshit, but what can I do? Listen, what are you and I gonna tonight, hmm?”

As she said that last sentence, her voice began to grow fainter. I peeked around the edge of her laptop screen and saw that she was no longer sitting behind her desk. She was standing and looking out of a window in the opposite wall, and had also lit a cigarette. I didn’t know if smoking was allowed in here, or if maybe she thought she could get away with it if she stood at the window. But that wasn’t important – what was important was that she wasn’t watching her computer. Now or never, I thought. If she sees me…no, I couldn’t stop to think about that. I ran forward and stepped onto her keyboard.

Looking up at the laptop’s screen, as large as that of a movie theatre’s, I saw that a folder was being copied from the drive onto the computer. It was Rachel’s work all right – the folder was labelled with her name. I ran to the touch pad and fell down on my hands and knees, then used both arms to move the cursor and cancel the copying process. Leanne was still talking to her boyfriend (that’s who I guessed it was, from the way she talked) and not paying me any attention. My heart rate was beginning to go into overdrive, but I didn’t stop. I closed down everything open on the desktop, then jumped up and rushed over to the USB drive. It was about three feet long compared to me and it took every last ounce of my strength to pull it out of the port, but I managed it. Being made of plastic, it wasn’t too heavy and I could drag it behind me while running. My luck held steady; Leanne still had her back turned to me, but from the remaining length of her cigarette I knew it wouldn’t be for much longer.

I ran back the way I came, but then I realized that I wouldn’t be able to climb down the cord while carrying the drive. I had no alternative but to push it off the desk and let it fall to the floor, and hope that it would, firstly, survive the fall and, secondly, not attract Leanne’s attention. Once that was done, I wrapped my arms and legs around the cord and slid down as quickly as I dared. The friction burned my skin, but I hardly noticed with all of the adrenaline flowing through me. My skin was moist with sweat and my heart felt ready to burst from my chest. I let go about ten feet from the bottom and fell on my behind, but got up at once, grabbed the flash drive and began racing towards the door.

When I had almost reached the bottom of the door, I heard Leanne’s phone conversation end. I knew it was a matter of seconds before she realized that the drive was missing. The gap underneath the door was only just large enough for me to shove the drive underneath, which I did with all of the strength I had left, just in time for me to hear Leanne cry out when she saw that it was gone. I looked back and saw her hunched over her laptop, a look of bewilderment on her face, as she cursed loudly and looked around on her desk for the missing drive. Then her eyes happened to dart in my direction and she looked straight at me. I stood dead still for a moment that seemed to last much longer than it actually was. Then I returned to my senses and dived underneath the door, wriggling through the gap as quickly as I could and getting my clothing torn through-and-through in the process. I could hear Leanne’s footsteps approaching the door and I had a sickening feeling that it was all over for me. She had seen me – she must have seen me – and now she would find me…and who knew what she would do to me when she did?

On the other side of the door, I barely had time to look around, before a gigantic hand scooped me up, and I let out a breathless scream. It couldn’t be Leanne – she was still busy unlocking the door – but someone else who must’ve stood outside the door and saw me. I was shoved into a deep pocket. It was dark in here, but I could tell that the fabric that surrounded me was a dark red color. Then I heard voices and I knew who it was that had found me, and, for the first time since leaving Rachel’s desk, I exhaled with relief.

“Oh, hey, Leanne,” Rachel’s voice sounded high above me. “Were you looking for me?”

“No…no, I wasn’t looking…were you in my office just now?”

“Right now? No, of course not! I was just walking past the door. I have to present in about fifteen minutes, so I’ve got to get ready. I’ll talk to you again some other time, I’ve got to go now.”

“Yeah…yeah, okay, sure.”

Without another word, Rachel left Leanne standing in the doorway (no doubt with a look of utter bewilderment on her face) and headed back to her own office. Once safely inside, she took me out of her pocket. I had no idea how she’d found me, but before I could ask, she pushed the entire upper half of my body against her lips, almost smothering me.

“Oh Sam, thank you, thank you, thank you!” she gushed. “I have no idea what you did, but you probably just saved my career. Oh my God, I never thought Leanne would do something like this! Not that I ever liked her, but I didn’t think she was such a backstabbing bitch!”

“Yeah, wow…” I said, still overwhelmed by the smooch she’d given me. “How…how did you know I was there?”

“I didn’t. I was just wandering around – I’d looked everywhere for the drive, without finding it of course – when I saw something pop out from underneath Leanne’s door, right in front of me – and there it was, and then you appeared too! Lucky for me, I guess, that you came back at that moment, otherwise you might’ve been seen by someone!”

“Yeah, lucky me! Not that getting your drive back was easy or anything like that! You have no idea what…”

“I’m sorry, honey, you’re gonna have to tell me afterwards, okay? I’m due to present my report in less than ten minutes. I just ran into Alan outside the conference, and I almost told him I wouldn’t be able to make it. Thank God I didn’t! Okay, I’m gonna put you in my desk drawer again, then I’ll come and collect you once I’m finished.”

“Are you serious? Come on, Rachel, after all I’ve been through, you can at least let me come with you when you’re doing your speech thing. I can just ride along in one of your pockets, like I did just now. No-one will know that I’m there!”

She gave me an annoyed look and sighed, but she agreed to my suggestion. In fact, I think she appreciated the support, even if she was the only who knew I was there. Having a pocket-sized boyfriend did have its advantages, as she had admitted to me before. She kissed me again, then stashed me into the same jacket pocket as earlier, and got all of her things in order before heading off to the conference room. For someone who’d been on the verge of becoming a nervous wreck only an hour earlier, she’d made a remarkably quick recovery. I could only hope that she kept herself calm and composed while impressing the bosses, or else my daring escapade would’ve been in vain.

Although I didn’t have any interest in the field of investment analysis, I was fully prepared to listen to Rachel’s presentation, despite not being able to see anything of it from inside my pocket. However, after the harrowing experiences I’d just been through, I was feeling completely drained of energy. That, coupled with the fact that it was warm and cozy inside Rachel’s jacket pocket, meant that I was beginning to drift off into dreamland while she was still introducing herself to the higher-ups, and I was fully asleep once she’d begun with her presentation. I didn’t think she’d notice, or if she did, I knew she wouldn’t be mad.
Chapter 6 by Malaka
I must’ve been more worn-out than I’d thought, because when I awoke again, we were back at Rachel’s home. She was sitting on the couch when she took me out of her pocket and the pressure of her hand holding me woke me up. She put me down on top of a cushion she was holding in her lap, which made it a very convenient spot for me to talk to her. The look on her face clearly showed how grateful she was to me for doing what I did, with quite a bit of admiration in there as well. To a guy who’s only a couple of inches tall, seeing the woman you love look at you like she was looking at me right now was a massive boost to my ego and self-esteem. I stood up on the cushion and gave her a little bow.

“There’s no need to thank me, babe,” I said, unable to keep myself from sounding just a little smug. “I’m just happy that I can still be your knight in shining armor every once in a while.”

“Oh, Sam, you’re much more than that to me, you know that! Thanks to you, I might very well get that job I’ve been aiming for all this time. Everyone looked really impressed with my presentation, though of course I won’t know for sure until tomorrow morning. But whether or not I get it, you’re still my hero, darling! I have no idea how you managed it, but I am definitely gonna make it up to you tonight, whether you want me to or not.”

She lifted the cushion up to her face and I was once again immersed by her in a kiss. I quickly took off my clothes, to better experience the succulent sensation of her lips pressing down on me. When she’d finished, she took me carefully in her folded hands and held me tightly against her chest. These were the moments I lived for, I thought, as she kept me against her in a loving embrace. But eventually, I began to feel a sensation of a different sort, so I spoke up:

“Rachel, sweetheart…not to ruin the moment…but do you think I could get something to eat soon? All that exercise this afternoon has taken its toll on me.”

“Hmm? Oh, yes, of course! It’s pretty much suppertime already, in any case. Come on, I’ll go make us something nice to eat, then you can tell me all about your little adventure.”

“Well, first of all, I wouldn’t exactly call it little…”

She carried me with her to the kitchen and put me down next to her on the countertop. While she busied herself preparing a simple meal for us, I told her the whole story of my exploits that afternoon, leaving out only one important detail: the part where Leanne’s foot had almost stepped on me, missing me by less than an inch. I figured it’d be best for Rachel not to know how close I’d come to certain death; it would only add to her list of things to stress about. I also didn’t tell her about that moment right at the end, where Leanne had looked straight at me as I made my escape. In fact, I wasn’t sure myself whether she’d actually seen me or not – and if she had, what did she herself think she’d seen? There was no way she could’ve recognized me…maybe she hadn’t even realized what she was looking at…but, either way, it was all over now and I didn’t want to dwell on it.

When I had completed telling my tale, Rachel was just about finishing the pasta dish she was making, and soon she was carrying the food and myself over to the dining table. I was still naked, since I’d forgotten to get dressed again after the kiss and my clothes were lying somewhere on the couch cushions far away, but I honestly didn’t mind. It wasn’t cold in here, and I had long since gotten over the embarrassment I’d initially felt in letting my girlfriend see me naked when I was this small. I climbed onto her plate after she had scooped the pasta into it, since there was still plenty of open space available for me to sit on. I pulled a three-foot-long rotini noodle towards me: it was more than enough food for me to eat at one sitting. Rachel always found the ways in which I coped with eating normal-sized food very amusing.

True to her word, Rachel did reward me that night for saving her day, and possibly her career as well. When she took me to bed with her at the end of the night, she told me that she finally felt comfortable in letting me be completely sexually intimate with her again, even though she still had no idea exactly how such a relationship would work. But, to put her mind at ease, I told her to just lie down and relax, and to not spend any time fussing over me. I sat on her pillow and watched with growing arousal as she got undressed and slid into bed.

“I’ll never get tired of that, just watching you move,” I told her as she lay her head down beside me. “It’s like watching a force of nature in motion – powerful, unstoppable, but also soft and gentle and…and heavenly.”

“Ooh, when did you become so poetic?” she giggled as she draped me in a mantle of her hair.

“Only when I get the right inspiration, like right now! I can go on all night if you’d like me to…”

“No, no more talk for now, okay? Go and have some fun down there, I know you want to.”

I didn’t need any more encouragement. First, I ran along her side all the way to her right hand, then I climbed onto it and began walking back along her arm. Next to me, her vast, sublime body lay like a colossal wall, its hundreds of square yards of naked skin simply begging me to walk across it. Soon I was doing just that, after I reached her shoulder and turned around. For once I didn’t spend too long frolicking among her boobs; there’d be plenty of time for that later. I made my way through the valley of her cleavage and onto her stomach, loving how warm and supple her skin felt beneath the soles of my feet. When I reached the area below her belly-button I felt her whole body twitch every time I took a step, and I realized it was because my footsteps were tickling her. In a playful mood, I fell down on all fours and began scratching the skin all around me, and she broke out into a spasm of laughter.

“Sam, stop it!” her voice called to me from way back at the other end of the bed. “I don’t want to manhandle you or anything, but if you don’t do this the right way…”

“Okay, okay, just having a little fun before getting down to the business!” I yelled back. “You know I always enjoyed a little foreplay…”

Sex between a three-inch man and a five-and-a-half-foot woman turned out to be harder than I’d thought it would. In fact, I even needed Rachel’s help to, well, get inside her, as it were. And that’s exactly what happened: with a little push from her fingers, she shoved me completely inside her vagina, head to toes. I held my breath and closed my eyes as her fingers rubbed me against the hot, sticky, soft walls that surrounded me. I waved my arms and spread my legs apart as she pressed me up deeper into her, finally climaxing just as her own body all around me began to throb.

It was not a moment too late when she pulled me out of her and I gasped for breath in the fresh air again. The experience inside her had completely sapped my strength and I knew I’d never have been able to make it out on my own. To be honest, the fact that I was now unable to fuck my girlfriend on my own and needed her help just in penetrating her should have made me feel ashamed and humiliated, but what else could I – could we – now do? It didn’t make me any less of a man in Rachel’s eyes, I knew that. As I clung on tightly to her finger, she took me all the way up to her open mouth and dropped me inside. She licked all of the sweat and fluid off my body until I was clean and wet all over. Then she lay me tenderly on the cusp of her right breast, where I lay panting and trying to recover my strength.

“That felt amazing, Sam, really,” she said softly. “Yes, I know what you’re thinking right now, don’t pretend otherwise! You may only be the size of my finger now, but you’re still a man, so I know all you care about is your sexual ‘prowess’, for lack of a better word.”

“Yeah, guilty as charged!” I said, my voice sounding very hoarse and drawn out. “Can you blame me, though? I’m smaller right now than my dick used to be!”

“So, what you’re saying is, I’d be happier if I just got myself a dildo or something, right? Size is the only thing that matters, right?”

I didn’t reply, but I could tell where she was going with this. Deep down, I did feel a little ashamed at reacting in such a predictable way, but I just couldn’t help it.

“Physical pleasure isn’t the only thing that counts, darling,” she continued. “When you were inside me, Sam, all I could think about was how incredible, how unbelievable, how wonderful it was. The man whom I love more than anything else was right there, inside me…I could feel your arms and legs, your whole body, moving around, touching me in ways I’d never been touched before…and it felt so satisfying and exciting and…shit, I can’t even think of the perfect word to describe how it felt!”

She lay her fingers on top of me and pressed me down firmly into the warmth of her breast, like I was sinking into the world’s largest waterbed. Then she rolled me back-and-forth across her nipple until both of us got fully aroused again and I came for the second time that night. I didn’t have even the strength left to pretend to struggle against her. All I could do was give myself over to her completely as she played with me, a tiny delicate toy in her hands, but no less loved by her than the man I’d been before.

“I’m so happy you’re back in my life, Sam,” she said, holding my body against her cheek and stroking it. “Even if you stay this small forever, I never want to lose you, do you hear? I’m going to keep you with me and look after you and protect you and love you, no matter what.”

That was all I needed to hear to set my mind at ease and make me feel on top of the world again. She was everything I could ever hope to find in a partner, a soulmate, in the woman of my dreams. She lay me back down on her breast again so that I was facing her, and for a long time we just looked into each other’s eyes, happy and content and in love. Rachel promised me that we’ll be having sex a lot more in the future, as often as I felt up to it, and I knew that, over time, I would find myself enjoying this new way of making love more and more. Gradually, as I lay there and listened to her say wonderful things about me, I floated off to sleep.
Chapter 7 by Malaka
The following morning, I awoke, but not as I usually did inside my miniature house, nor was I still lying on top of Rachel’s breast. Instead, I found myself tucked in between two layers of blankets on her bed. I crawled out into the open and looked around, but I couldn’t see her in the room. However, I could hear her talking in the living room next door and it sounded as if she was having a phone conversation. As I waited for her to return, I climbed up on top of her pillow. When she finally came back to the bedroom, wearing nothing but her underwear, I saw that she had a big grin on her face. She saw me waiting for her and leapt onto the bed, but that impact sent me flying up into the air, which she hadn’t expected. Still, she reacted quickly and caught me before I fell back down, then gave me the usual good-morning kiss and hug.

“Good morning, my gorgeous man!” she said, full of cheerfulness. “Guess what news I just got?”

“I…um…I don’t know…oh, wait! Don’t tell me…you got the job?”

“I got the job! I’ll be starting there on Monday as a full-time member of the company, with my own office and everything…and it’s all thanks to you, Sam! Come here, let me show you how much I appreciate you and love you…”

She rolled around on the bed and played with me in all kinds of kinky and titillating ways, while I just let go of myself and enjoyed the experience. I was, of course, very happy for my giant-sized girlfriend, and happy as well that I had played an important part in her reaching her goals. She took me with her to the shower, where she continued to affectionately play with me while washing me and herself. Later, back in the bedroom, I lay on her dressing table, on the soft fabric of the panties she’d worn last night, and watched her get dressed while she explained what her plans for the day were:

“I’ll have to go in to work today as well, just to clear out my old temporary office and so that they can show me the new one. I suppose they’ll also give me some kind of talk about what exactly the job entails and what they’ll be expecting of me from now on.”

“I take it Alan was happy with your presentation yesterday, then?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, he was very impressed – that was him on the phone with me just now, by the way. He said he could tell I was under a lot of stress and pressure – he knew how hard I’d been working these last few weeks – but that the way I remained calm and composed during the presentation was particularly impressive. As for the higher-ups…well, they tried catching me out with all sorts of trick questions afterwards, but I guess I must’ve done really well in that part too. Maybe I was still on such a high from what you did that I just felt extra-sharp and confident.”

“What about Leanne? She came right after you, didn’t she? How did her session go?”

Rachel gave a groan of disgust.

“No idea,” she replied. “Alan didn’t mention it and I didn’t ask. But who cares, right? She tried to cheat me out of my work, but she lost, I won, and hopefully I won’t run into her again any time soon. I can find better people to be friends with than her, don’t you agree?”

She pinched the two ends of her panties together and lifted them up, with me lying in the fabric as though it were a hammock. In this way she held me up to her beautiful, magnetic eyes.

“So, that’s that, I guess?” I told her. “All’s well that ends well. You’re finally off to the job you’ve been working so hard to get for as long as I’ve known you, and I…”

“You get to come along with me, every step of the way, supporting me and loving me as only you can, my little angel.”

“Thanks, honey, but I don’t think I’ve got enough strength left for another day at your place of work, to be perfectly honest.”

“Oh, that’s okay, you can stay home today. I’ll only be gone for a few hours at most, I think. But this afternoon, however, we’re going out and celebrating, so rest up and get your strength back by then, okay?”

“Celebrating? Like, how? You mean, you’re taking me out someplace?”

“That’s right, lover-boy! Someplace special, where you and I can enjoy an evening of fine food and drink and each other’s company, without anyone else spoiling it for us.”

“Can I ask, where exactly this place is?”

Rachel just chuckled and gave me a bump with her finger, sending me swinging back and forth in the folds of her underwear.

“No, you may not. You can stay here and wait patiently for me to return, and you’ll find out when I want you to, got it?”

“Got it, boss!”

She laughed again, then dragged me out of my comfy hammock and lay me down on her shoulder. I grabbed on tightly to her jacket collar as she headed for the kitchen to make us breakfast. For all of the pain and doubt I’d experienced in the course of accepting my new place in life, I couldn’t deny that over these last few weeks Rachel and I had grown closer in a way that we never had before. More than ever, I’d come to realize how much I needed someone like her in my life.

Midway through the afternoon, when Rachel returned home from work, she found me busy putting the finishing touches on some additional tiny furniture pieces for my miniature house. I ran out onto the balcony so that she could pick me up, but instead she picked up the entire house and gave me a kiss like that. Then she sat down on the couch and placed my house squarely in her lap. I leapt from the balcony onto the fabric of her jacket and, with a little bit of help from her, climbed all the way up to her shoulder.

“Hey there, gorgeous!” she whispered to me. “Ready to go out and have some fun?”

“You know I am…although I wish you’d tell me where exactly it is we’re going to celebrate? But first, how was work?”

“Eh, fine, I guess. Not really very exciting, apart from everyone there congratulating me and welcoming me to the team. Also, there was a lot of them explaining to me exactly what my new position in the company required of me and what sorts of projects I can expect to be working on beginning next week. Alan and Reginald – he’s the other mid-level supervisor – both offered to take me out to lunch to celebrate, but I politely declined and told them I’d already made other plans.”

“So, that’s that. Now, do I have to ask you again, or is it supposed to come as a total surprise to me when we get there?”

“No, no, it’s okay, I’ll tell you!” she laughed. “You and I, my love, have a reservation at the Mosaic Café downtown, where we’ll have our own little private dining room with curtains separating us from the rest of the restaurant. Complete privacy, in other words.”

“You got a reservation there?” I asked, shocked. “Jesus, Rachel, isn’t it, you know, a bit too expensive?”

I didn’t mention it to Rachel that that particular establishment with its fine cuisine was one of the places I’d been planning to take her once I’d begun earning a proper salary of my own…but that was all way behind me in the past now.

“Yeah, sure, it isn’t the cheapest place in town,” she replied. “But what difference does that make? In the first place, I’ll only be paying for myself, since you don’t need anywhere close to a full meal to satisfy you. We’ll just have to agree on something from the menu that both of us like, that’s all. But, more importantly, we won’t have to worry about anyone seeing you in public like this. Even the waiters only come to the tables when they’re called for, and I’ll always make sure to hide you somewhere out of sight in such an event. Besides, just splurging a little bit of extra cash on this one special day won’t bankrupt me, darling!”

She turned her head to the side and began nuzzling me with her lips, while I half-heartedly fought back with my fists.

“Okay, okay, you’ve convinced me!” I said, giving up in defeat. “So, are we leaving right away? And do I need to get myself ready or anything?”

“You, my big man, don’t need to do anything. Hell, you can even come naked if you want! Who’s gonna know, besides me? I, on the other hand, have to go and freshen up and change into something more suitable, so just give me a couple of moments, and then we’re off.”

She gave me a little nudge with her chin, which sent me plummeting off from her shoulder and down onto her lower arm, and then onto the pillow beside it. Then she stood up and headed off to her room, leaving me all to myself again. Those ‘couple of moments’ turned out to be rather long ones, but I didn’t mind waiting, since I knew she wanted to look perfect for our first evening out since I had been shrunk. How could I possibly have hurried her along anyways, even if I had wanted to, while being this small?

When she returned to the living room, I stared up at her with slack-jawed awe…not to mention arousal. She was wearing a perfectly stunning tight red dress, with slits that came up to her thighs and which showed a more-than-adequate amount of cleavage. She came sauntering towards me on the couch and did a little spin for me to show off her choice in fashion, which in turn sent a breeze filled with the scent of her perfume towards me. How I wish I could’ve grown back to normal size and grabbed her and held her – but I had no choice but to wait for her to come and pick me up. She lifted me up slowly from the couch to the level of her chest, giving me some great views of her curves and letting me take in just how drop-dead beautiful she looked in that outfit.

“Worth the wait?” she asked beguilingly as she held me almost within arms’ reach of her bosom.

“Hell yeah! Rachel, you…you look like…look, I’m sorry, but you’re already making me horny, and we haven’t even left the house yet!”

“Yeah, I can see that…speaking of, what exactly do you think you’re doing like this, if I may ask?”

“Well, you did say I could go naked if I wanted to, so I just thought…”

I was still completely in the nude, having taken off my clothes and left them on the couch far below.

“If we’re going to have a private little evening out, we might as well make it as sexy as possible, right?” I added, turning around in the palm of her hand and letting her see what I looked like underneath. “Besides, you can’t really complain, not with the way you’re dressed. Shit, as soon as all the other men in that place get a load of you, they’ll be forming a line to your table, wondering what a gorgeous girl like you is doing eating out alone while all dressed up like this.”

“Oh, they can try, but I’ll be ready for them!” she reassured me with a wink. “All right then, I think enough time’s been wasted here. Let’s get going, shall we?”

“You…you sure? Look, I can get dressed again if it makes you feel awkward like this? Well, actually, I’m the one feeling a bit…”

“Sorry, too late! Into my purse you go, little guy! I’ll just grab my coat, then we can be off.”

She dropped me casually into the little black purse she always carried, as though I were nothing more than a tube of lipstick. Thankfully, the purse compartment in which I found myself was empty except for me, so I didn’t have to worry about being injured by any of her belongings whenever I was jostled around a bit. I could feel her tucking the purse into her coat pocket, adding another layer of separation between me and her. Though I would have wanted to ride on her shoulder the whole way to the restaurant, I suppose it made more sense for her to conceal me in here, where I was extremely unlikely to be seen by anyone. I could only hope that we’d have the same amount of privacy once we arrived at our destination.
Chapter 8 by Malaka
We soon arrived at the Mosaic Café, and I stayed quiet while still inside Rachel’s purse despite the fact that I was now desperate for some fresh air, while she was busy ordering a meal and something to drink. Only once the waiter had left, was I let out again, and I came stumbling out of her purse and onto the tablecloth in front of her. The two of us were in a little room with walls on two sides of it, with a large window overlooking the street and a dark blue curtain separating it from the rest of the restaurant making up the remaining two. Since the restaurant was several floors up in the building it was in, there was no possibility of anyone passing by outside accidentally spotting me either. I looked up at my gorgeous girlfriend, who was resting her chin on her hands and gazing at me lovingly. She had taken off her coat and placed it on the chair opposite her, letting me see her in her eye-catching outfit again.

“Okay, I admit it, this really was a good choice,” I said to her. “I mean, unless one of the other customers at this place accidentally barges in on us or something. Although, I hope you have a plan for hiding me once the waiter returns.”

“Of course, I do. It’s easy, I can just do this.”

She put the tip of her finger behind me, against my back, and simply gave it a flick forward. This, however, was strong enough to send me flying forward across the table and over the edge, and I crashed into her (admittedly very soft and bouncy) chest before plunging down into her lap far below. Despite the fact that I wasn’t hurt, she had still scared the hell out of me with that little stunt and I was about to tear into her about it when it turned out that her timing had actually been very fortunate. At that moment the waiter returned with the bottle of chardonnay she had ordered, and I had to lie patiently in her lap, covered by the velvety fabric of her gown, while the bottle was opened and her glass was filled. Only once we were alone again did she retrieve me and put me back on the table before her, and by then I was only a little bit angry at her.

“Next time give me a heads-up, okay?” I berated her. “I nearly shit my pants just then!”

“But you’re not wearing any pants, sweetie!” she said teasingly, and laughed as I clenched my fists in irritation. “Okay, okay, don’t lose your temper! I promise I’ll play nicely from now on.”

I sighed and told her I forgave her, then turned around to check out my surroundings more fully. What drew my attention right away was the giant-sized wineglass that stood behind me, several times as tall as I was and filled with what to me must have been many hundreds of gallons of white wine. I trod carefully onto its base and took hold of its stem, which was thicker than both of my legs put together. Then I tried to climb up it by wrapping my legs around it, but the smooth glass proved to be impossible to get a firm grip on and I slid down again. All the while, Rachel was looking at me with plenty of amusement.

“That’s a bit too much for you to handle, isn’t it, honey?” she asked. “But don’t worry: your favorite girlfriend has thought of everything, as usual.”

She reached into her purse and took out a very small plastic screw-on bottlecap, most likely from some kind of medicine bottle, but which was more-or-less the right size for me to use as a glass of my own. Then she dipped it into her much larger glass and filled it up with wine, before carefully handing it to me on the table below. I took it from her and realized it must’ve amounted to several pints’ worth of wine on my scale.

“You’ll take it easy with that drink of yours now, won’t you?” Rachel inquired. “I don’t want to have to get so plastered that you’ll accidentally walk off the table or something!”

“Really? Does that sound like something I’d ever do?”

“Well…look, why don’t we drink a toast instead?”

“Okay. What shall we drink to…besides the obvious part of you finally getting the job you’ve been hoping for?”

She thought for a moment, then said:

“To still being together, after all that’s happened these last few months, and to staying together, come what may. How’s that sound?”

“It sounds great. Also, to my wonderful goddess of a girlfriend, for not giving up on me and for accepting me the way I am now.”

She smiled broadly as I lifted up my ‘glass’ and bumped it against the bottom of hers. I was glad she didn’t bump back too hard, or else I would’ve been sent flying across the table again. Since alcoholic drinks of any kind had been forbidden to me whilst I was staying at the hospital, this was the first time I’d had any alcohol to drink in months, so I’m afraid I didn’t exactly ‘take it easy’ like Rachel had warned me to. Still, my ‘glass’ never needed a refill, as tiny as it was, since it was a sizeable amount of wine to a shrunken little doll-man like myself.

The food arrived in due time; a delicious-looking chicken schnitzel drenched in an exotic-looking sauce and with a side of perfectly cooked vegetables. Rachel set aside a very small portion of the food for me, moving it to the opposite side of her plate, on which I was sitting. Again, it was quite a lot of food for someone of my size, definitely more than I could ever hope to eat in one sitting. After I had finished stuffing myself, she took what remained of my portion up on her fork and ate it in one mouthful. Quite a shocking sight, or at least it would have been had I not been used to it by now. Then again, I myself barely amounted to a mouthful of food compared to her, and in fact she had once pretended to ‘eat’ me as we lay in bed one night, as a kind of roleplay activity. I hadn’t enjoyed it very much, though, so we never tried it again.

At last, it was time for dessert, and for this Rachel had ordered a small bowl of ice cream covered in chocolate and caramel. By this time, I had become more than a little drunk, my supply of wine having nearly reached its end. Rachel had noticed this and had made several comments already that perhaps it was time for us to head back home, before something unfortunate happened. I simply laughed at her concerns and told her to stop being such a killjoy.

“You’re the one who’s supposed to be celebrating, with your sweet new job and everything!” I said to her, as she fixed me with a reproachful stare. “What are you so afraid of? There’s no-one here to see us enjoy ourselves – to see me enjoy myself, I mean, since I’m the only one doing it! Well, if you’re not gonna give me some more wine then, I guess I’ll go have some of your dessert instead.”

Feeling very impulsive (and far from sober), I ran straight for the dessert bowl in front of her and vaulted over its side. I landed in a pool of half-melted ice cream, flakes of chocolate and sticky, sweet caramel syrup. It was quite cold, but I hardly noticed as I began to scoop up ice cream with my hands to eat. High above, I could hear my girlfriend sighing.

“That’s very cute, darling!” I heard her say. “You go ahead and have as much as you want. I can always just eat around you, can’t I?”

She dipped her giant-sized spoon into the bowl next to me, shoving me slightly to one side. I was about to yell at her for this, when I noticed something at the edge of the table. Rachel was holding her glass, which still held a fair amount of wine in it, quite low by her side, with the top of it only a couple of inches above table level. As she picked up her spoonful of dessert, I decided to make a run for it. I scrambled out of the bowl and ran across the tablecloth, leaving a trail of ice cream and syrup in my wake. A second later and I had plunged into the glass of wine, much bigger and deeper than a bathtub to tiny little me, and was splashing around happily in it, helping myself as I pleased.

“Okay, I think that’s enough, honestly,” I heard Rachel say in a firm voice, though I didn’t respond to her demand at all. “We’re going home, right now! But first, I’m going to clean you up properly.”

“Clean…clean me up? What…what are you talking about, baby? I am clean…hey, wait! No, Rachel, don’t! No! No!”

She raised the glass to her lips and tipped it back, and the last little bit of wine, with me swimming in it, disappeared into her mouth. In my inebriated state, I actually began to panic, believing that she really meant to swallow me whole. But of course, although the wine disappeared down her throat, I did not: she pressed me softly against the roof of her mouth with the tip of her tongue. I struggled and squirmed in a frenzy, but I was completely safe and unharmed, merely scared out of my mind. My body sank completely into the soft, moist surface of her tongue, which was larger than I was.

It took her a couple of minutes to let me out again, and when she did, we were no longer at our table. Instead, I found myself spat out onto an enormous cloth napkin, before being dropped into a vast washing basin, covered all over by her saliva. I had no time at all to yell at her for this assault on my dignity before I was drenched by a sudden flow of cold water from the basin’s tap high above me. The force of the water nearly knocked me flat, but Rachel was careful not to overdo it, knowing how fragile I now was. She cleaned me thoroughly before picking me up and drying me off with the napkin she had brought with her. Of course, the whole experience had sobered me up entirely as well.

“There, that’s better, isn’t it?” she said in a nonchalant way. “You’ll behave yourself from now on, right? In fact, seeing as how we’re in a public restroom and someone else might walk in at any moment…”

Once again, I couldn’t scold her for how she had treated me, as this time it was another part of her body that I found myself being stuffed into. She lifted up the top of her dress slightly and slipped me in easily into the cup of her bra, right against the skin of her breast. The fabric of her underwear pressed me tightly against her warm breast, but not so tight as to make me uncomfortable, and I could sort-of wiggle my arms and legs around to reach a more comfortable position.

“Damn it, Rachel!” I said indignantly to myself. “Just tell me next time, okay, before treating me like your own little plaything!”

After a few more minutes, during which time I could feel my gigantic girlfriend walking back to her table, where she was no doubt now busy paying the bill, I calmed down somewhat. Okay, sure, so maybe I did overindulge a little bit and make a little bit of a scene, but so what? When you’re less than three inches in size and completely hidden from everyone else’s view, who cares if you’re acting irresponsibly while drunk? Not to mention the fact that it was my first proper drink in months, and that the alcohol obviously had a much more serious effect on my miniscule body than anticipated…but I suppose that didn’t really excuse any of my behavior. Rachel had brought us here to celebrate her reaching the goal she’d been working at for so long now, so I could understand that she might feel put off by my antics and overreact herself. I also knew that she wouldn’t punish me any further once we got back home, besides leaving me in here for a while longer…which wasn’t such a bad thing, honestly. In fact, I rather enjoyed the feeling of being squeezed against her boob, warm and bouncy as it was.

I stayed trapped in Rachel’s bra during the drive back home too. Only once she had settled herself comfortably on her living room couch did she retrieve me. I was glad; as enjoyable as my imprisonment in her cleavage had been, it did become a little stuffy and hard to breathe after a while. She tipped her hand over and dropped me into her enormous lap, where I lay on my back, breathing deeply and staring up at her. She looked down at me with a smile, confident in her superiority over me. I tried to work up the energy to get angry at her again, but I was so aroused by this point, after the intimate place I’d been kept in, that I could only stare at her lustily.

“I suppose I should apologize, huh?” she said, looking suddenly guilty. “I got a little carried away again, I guess, and…well, I’m sorry, Sam darling. I know it’s been almost a month since you came back into my life, but I suppose our relationship is still a work in progress, isn’t it?”

She slid her fingertip in under my buttocks and flicked me up and into the palm of her hand. I was then treated to one of the most soothing, sensual kisses she’d ever given me, my entire body being treated to the touch of her lips and tongue.

“One of these days, I’ll have to remind you who’s the man in this house!” I said jokingly, as I lay on the exposed upper slope of her breast afterwards. “The days of you bossing me around like this are numbered.”

“Ooh, big words for such a tiny man!” she teased back. “So, what’s holding you back? I think I deserve at least a proper spanking for the way I handled you back there!”

I began slapping and punching the skin of her chest as hard as I could, not holding back in the slightest; I knew that for her each blow would feel no worse than the gentlest of taps. Of course, I had no intention of ever hurting her, even if I were to someday regain my former size. Rachel and I had been ribbing each other like this for almost as long as we’ve been together. In the past, it had usually been me who came out on top; now, it would be her – but I’d put up a proper fight every time, before letting her ’subdue’ me.

We did very little for the rest of the day. For hours, Rachel just lay on the couch and played with me in all kinds of sexy ways, while also letting me roam around on her body, crawling in underneath her clothing and playing with her in turn. Eventually we both began to feel tired and she announced that she was heading for bed. She carried me with her and put me beside her on her pillow as she lay down, curled up snugly in her silky hair. I couldn’t imagine a more perfect end to the day, despite all its ups and downs.

“Are you still awake?” I asked after a long moment, where we had both been very quiet.

“Mmm, just barely,” she responded, stroking me with her dainty fingertips. “But not for much longer, I think. Go to sleep, baby. We can have some more fun this weekend.”

“Okay, will do! Just wanted to make sure you hadn’t forgotten about little me down here.”

“Never, Sam. You know that. Come on, I’ll take you back to your house – and I’ll let you take me to bed with you tonight.”

I had no idea what she meant as she carried me over to my miniature home, on a table in her bedroom, but I soon found out. She took out a pair of scissors from a nearby drawer and snipped off a lock of her hair, just a few inches long. Then she wrapped me up in it, like a spider catching its prey in its web, before dropping me off in my own tiny bed. She blew me a kiss goodnight, then headed back to bed herself. We were both very tired, it seemed: it had been a long day at the end of a long week, but it was really only the beginning of what we both knew would be a long and happy relationship, no matter how the future would turn out for me as a shrunken man, and whether or not I would ever be restored to my normal size. Rachel would be there for me, staying by my side and loving me, whatever may happen.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12229