Monsters of McDonalds by GiantessLover77
Summary:

Being the only guy on the overnight shift, the other girls decide to shrink me and put me through challenges. What kind of hell am I about to endure?


Categories: Watersports, Butt, BBW, Body Exploration, Crush, Humiliation, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2701 Read: 9432 Published: September 21 2022 Updated: September 22 2022

1. Chapter 1: Juvi by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2: Chaos in the Kitchen by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3: Idalia In Charge by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4: Hungry Ending by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1: Juvi by GiantessLover77

It started out as another normal overnight shift at McDonalds. I had only picked up the job for some extra money. Now, it was my only source of income because I chose this job over my day job at Walmart as maintenance because I got along better with people at McDonalds.

I was in the kitchen, where I always worked, looking at the clock. It was about to be midnight, and we were slow, as we always were on Tuesdays, so I decided to go up front and grab a drink. Once the clock struck midnight, however, everything changed.

In the blink of an eye, I had shrunk down to microscopic size. I had no idea how it happened, but now I was in the lobby, which was now the size of all five New York City boroughs combined.

I then saw one of my managers, Juvelisse, or Juvi for short, start walking towards me, her footsteps making loud booming noises. She stopped when her foot was right in front of me.

I looked up to see the giantess looking down at me as she towered over me. She threw her head back and laughed, then squatted down and picked me up.

“It worked! I can’t believe it worked!” she said, laughing again.

“What worked? What happened to me?” I asked her as she held me with two fingers.

“I shrunk you. It was mine and the girls’ plans all along,” Juvi said, her voice sounding as loud as speakers at an arena during a concert at my size.

“You guys planned this? Why?” I asked.

“You’re the only guy working tonight with a bunch of girls. We thought we’d have some fun with that.” she then let out a little laugh that resembled Ursula’s from The Little Mermaid.

“Wait until Dennis finds out about this!” I snapped. Dennis is Juvi’s boyfriend who got fired short after I started working there. I was angry that the girls had planned to shrink me. How did this even happen?

“Oh, really?” Juvi’s attitude changed. “And who’s going to tell him? A little bug like you? I don’t think so. In fact, I think it’s time we got the night started.” She took me to the bathroom and put me on the toilet seat. I knew what was coming next. I was just too frozen from fear to do anything about it.

“I know you’ve been staring at my butt when I walk, Stephen,” she said. “it’s pretty big, isn’t it? Has a nice bounce to it when I walk. You know what’s nicer, though? When there’s nothing covering it.” she laughed evilly once more as she began to pull her pants and underwear down.

I could only look up and stare as she struggled to pull her pants and underwear down her wide buttcheeks. She eventually did, however, and she then began squatting down.

“You ready for this?” she asked. I didn’t answer as I was still wide-eyed at the sight of the bare buttcheeks of my manager. She brought her butt right down on top of me, squishing me under her fleshy cheeks.

“Comfy seat,” she said, rubbing her butt on me. She sat on me for just another minute before standing up. When she turned around, I was no longer on the toilet seat.

“You’re stuck on my buttcheek,” she said, laughing. “You like it back there? What if I did this?” she began shaking her butt up and down, making her buttcheeks clap. I didn’t like that much because it made me feel sick.

“I wish I could just keep you stuck to my butt,” she said. She then peeled me off her buttcheek and brought me to her face. “But I know the other girls want to have fun with you, too, so let’s go see them.” Juvi pulled her pants and underwear back up, shaking her butt as she did like all girls did when they did that, and left the bathroom.

Chapter 2: Chaos in the Kitchen by GiantessLover77

After Juvi was done with me, she handed me to the girls in the kitchen, more specifically Nicolle, who I had developed feelings for before. How could I not? She was so pretty with such long brown hair, it resembled Rapunzel’s.

Unfortunately, once I gave her my number and told her we should hang out, she gave the cold shoulder completely. I became somewhat of a douche to her, not helping her on the line or straight up ignoring her. But we eventually moved past that. Now, I was just an inch tall and in the grasp of her thumb and index finger.

“You’re so cute,” she said to me. “I don’t really know what to do with you, though. I don’t want to sit on you or anything. That’s kind of weird.

“Just put him on the floor for now,” our other coworker Stacy said. Nicolle did just that, gently placing me on the floor. The two giantesses now towered over me.

Over the next fifty minutes or so, I kept running from the two of them as they walked around. Both of them almost stepped on me on multiple occasions, apologizing afterwards.

There was even one time I was trying to avoid being stepped on by Nicolle, and she kept coming after me like we were playing tag or something. She giggled when she did that.

“You know. This is actually kind of fun,” she said. “You being so tiny and running around trying to avoid being stepped on. It’s kind of funny.”

Eventually, however, I apparently was getting in their way too much and Stacy had enough of almost stepping on me.

“You keep getting in our way,” she said. “Come here.” She then squatted down, picked me up and placed me on the lid of one of the two rag buckets kept in the kitchen. I had no idea what was going on.

That’s when I looked up and saw Stacy towering over me. Oh, no, I thought. She was about to sit on me!

Stacy was always bent over when we were slow and she would be on her phone. Her butt seemed to be bigger than any of the girls that worked overnight. The ebony giantess also wasn’t the skinniest by far. She wasn’t the fattest, but she came as a close second. I was worried her sitting on me might actually crush my bones or something.

“Wait! What are you -” I never got to finish my sentence before Stacy brought her huge butt down on me. I could hear Nicolle laughing as Stacy crushed me under her butt. She stood up seconds later. Guess what? Yep. I was stuck to her butt.

“There. Now you won’t have to worry about being stepped on,” she said. She then began walking around, her butt bouncing more than Juvi’s or Josseline’s had. My entire world shook with every step she took.

I remained stuck to Stacy’s butt for a while, her even bending over, which stretched her buttcheeks apart, making it seem as if it had grown.

Soon enough, she took me off and then put me back on the floor. What was to come next?

I got my answer when Nicolle came into the kitchen with the broom. She stood at the other end of the kitchen and began sweeping, giggling as she did. I gasped as the broom came my way. I began to run, screaming in terror as I did.

It was as if she was purposely trying to sweep me up with the rest of the mess on the floor. Why did she get so much joy out of this?

I ran until I was able to run under the freezer. I caught my breath as I stood there. Once I was able to breathe normally, I began to cry. This was no fun. It hadn’t been from the start. I didn’t know how or why Juvi and the girls shrunk me, but I wanted to go back to normal size.

After a few minutes, I walked out from under the freezer, wiping my eyes and taking a deep breath. My night – or morning since it was now four o’clock in the morning – wasn’t over yet.

Chapter 3: Idalia In Charge by GiantessLover77

Once I stepped out, I was greeted by the booming footsteps of the manager in charge, Idalia. She was the fattest girl on the overnight shift, but didn’t have the biggest butt or biggest boobs. She did have the biggest belly, which showed sometimes, depending on what she was wearing.

I never found her attractive like that. She was always so chill as long as you did your job. She also helped me get out of my Airbnb and into a room that was $950 less than I was paying, so I tried to be as grateful to her as possible.

When she saw me come out from under the freezer, she came over to me and picked me up. I was scared as she bent over and grabbed me.

“Don’t be scared. I’m not going to hurt you,” she said, bringing me to her face. “Why are you crying? Is there anything I can do to help?”

“Can you please grow me back?” I asked.

“I wish I could, but I don’t know how, sweetie,” she said. Her tone changed then. “Besides, it’s my turn with you.” she went into the office and put me on the leather chair. Please God no, I thought. Her being the biggest giantess, I assumed she had the biggest butt now. I was about to find out.

Idalia then towered over me, her butt casting a shadow. Without a word, she sat on me. It was as I expected. I wasn’t completely squished like I had been with the other girls. But she did do something the other two didn’t.

Once I heard the rumbling, I knew what was coming next. Idalia then let a fart escape her buttcheeks. It was a long one, too, lasting five or six seconds.

“Sorry, Stephen. I really had to fart and you just happened to be there,” she said, adding a loud ‘HA!’. “In fact, I really have to shit now.” She then got up and began walking. Her butt didn’t bounce like the other girls did, but there was movement as she walked.

She went into the bathroom and peeled me off her butt before pulling her pants and underwear down and sitting on the toilet. She then placed me in her pubic hair. I got tangled in a bush of it and Idalia laughed at that.

“It’s a forest down there, isn’t it?” she asked. I was facing away from her crotch, so I could make out her thick thighs. It was like two mountains on either side of one another. A loud eruption sounded then. Idalia had farted into the toilet. Short thereafter, I began to hear loud splashing noises.

“Hear that? That’s me taking a shit,” she said. We had joked about how I never took shits and she would always tell me that she took a shit not long ago. As she pooped, I could hear a waterfall from right in front of me. She had begun to pee, too.

Once she was done using the bathroom, she pulled me out of her pubic hair and brought me up to her face.

“That was fun. I like you at this size. I think I’m going to keep you for myself,” she said, laughing.

“What? Please no! Please grow me back to regular size!” I begged.

“I already told you I don’t know how to. Besides, even if I did, I wouldn’t want to. You’re so cute and helpless at this size. Only question now is where to put you.”

She thought about it for a second before lowering me down to her bellybutton, sticking me in her navel with her index finger. I was so small, it was like a cave to me. The cave made a loud gurgling noise as Idalia’s stomach rumbled and she let out one last big fart.

“Enough of that,” she said. She then stood up and pulled her pants and underwear back up, shaking her butt as she did. When she did that, her belly shook profusely, as well, rocking my world. She then left the bathroom, me inside her bellybutton.

Chapter 4: Hungry Ending by GiantessLover77

I spent the entire day in Idalia’s bellybutton. It was like she had forgotten about me or something. When she went home and went to sleep, she slept on her back, making it seem like I was at the bottom of a well instead of in her bellybutton.

It wasn’t until later that night that I was finally released. I had fallen asleep when I was woken up to the sound of my name.

“Time to come out, Stephen,” Idalia said, sticking her finger in her bellybutton and pulling me out. Once I opened my eyes, I saw another of our coworkers, Sonia, smiling at me. Seeing her at giantess size scared me.

She said something in Spanish that I didn’t understand. Idalia translated.

“She said she can’t wait to eat you,” she said.

EAT ME?! SERIOUSLY?! I began freaking out now. Was Sonia really going to eat me?

“You can’t be serious! You can’t let her do that!” I said. “Please don’t let her eat me. I want to go back to normal size please!”

“I don’t know how many times I have to tell you. I don’t know how to grow you back,” Idalia said. She then spoke Spanish to Sonia, who replied with “si”. Even I knew that meant yes. Idalia then handed me over to Sonia. I was screaming now.

“Hi!” she said. “You look tasty!” I looked on in horror then as she licked her red lips – she always wore red lipstick.

“Please don’t do this, Sonia!” I begged for my life.

“Sorry, but I’m soo hungry,” she said, laughing. When she laughed, her mouth became agape. I could see the entire inside of her mouth, including the tongue that she would be tasting me with once she ate me. Idalia then gave me to her, and she brought me out into the lobby and sat at the same table Josseline had sat on me at the other night.

I looked down to see a double cheeseburger on the table. Sonia lowered me to it and placed me in the middle of it. I was surrounded by diced onions that stinged my eyes. I then felt myself and the burger being lifted. I slid myself forward enough where I could see the giantess.

“Sonia, please! I’m begging you!” I cried, both literally and figuratively. Tears were coming down my face.

“Delicioso,” was the last thing Sonia said before bringing the burger over to her mouth and opening it. My final screams were muffed as she bit down on burger. She hadn’t bit down on me, but I was now in her mouth. After chewing six times, she swallowed, sending me down her throat and toward her stomach.

Once she was done eating the entire burger, she went back behind the counter. When Idalia saw her return, she asked if Stephen made her burger any tastier.

“Si, muy delicioso,” she said, rubbing her stomach in circles. “Tengo un nino pequeno en mi vientre ahora.” She then laughed hysterically.

Yes, very delicious. I have a little boy in my belly now.

“No por mucho tiempo. Muy pronto, saldra de tu tresero,” Idalia said to her, and again the giantess women began to laugh.

Not for long. Soon enough, he’ll be coming out of your butt.

That’s exactly how I met my end, too. Sonia went to the bathroom before leaving the store at the end of her shift. My lifeless body came out of her butt along with a few turds of poop.

“Bye, Stephen,” she said before flushing the toilet.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12271