Amy & Sebastian by Revhammer
Summary:

It started with a communication from outer space, a desperate plea from a small group of survivors of a destroyed world. They’d been hunting for a safe refuge for years and were almost out of fuel and food.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 13536 Read: 11330 Published: September 27 2022 Updated: October 22 2022
Story Notes:

I always wanted to write about aliens who look human, apart from their scale which is many many times larger. Basically, this is the story I always hoped someone would write, but they didn’t, so I did! In that respect it’s very selfish, i.e. it’s written for me. I could not think of a name for the ‘aliens’, so just used my favourite 1980s computer as a placeholder (the Commodore Amiga) and it just stuck, so here we are, they are officially called Amigas!


I have been massively inspired and influenced by some highly talented writers including Ackbar, Jacksmith and their Omega series, and dzlkidd. 


So, for the stats. I based the main Giantess character, Amy, on my girlfriend. If you want to replicate it in the tool (Giantess Converter v3.05) simply enter my partners stats in the ‘Before She Grows’ section: 5’9”, 190lbs, shoe size 7, 36G/24/36. I don’t know what my g/f can lift, but she can lift me (just!) and I am 168lbs, so I used that. Then, in the ‘After She Grows:’ section use 3737ft. This gives a ton of stats which are of interest, many of which I use throughout the story.


Height 3,737ft

Shoulders: 1,032 wide

Hips 778 wide

Weight 26,078,905 tons

Can lift 23,059,242 tons

178 ft to her ankle

1,000 ft to her knee

1,868 ft to her crotch

2,135 ft to her hip

2,573 ft to the cusp of her breasts

3,069 ft to the base of her neck

3,203 ft to her chin

Mouth opens to 120ft tall

Smile is 142 ft wide

Tongue is 214ft long

Sticks out 82 ft

Areolae 94 ft diameter

Nipples 26ft wide / 47ft long when erect

Vagina 329ft deep

Labia 96ft tall

Middle finger 192ft long / 37ft thick

Feet 504ft long / 174ft wide


There are so many talented authors on here who I love and I am nowhere near their level, nor will I ever be. This is my first time writing anything, so don’t expect anything wonderful, but I do hope you enjoy it.


Finally, the instructions require me to add a disclaimer. I have no idea what to put, so am adding the standard template version. I am not making any money off this and no copyright infringement is intended, so I hope it’s taken on that basis. Here’s the disclaimer:


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 - Arrival (1980) by Revhammer

2. Chapter 2 - Amy by Revhammer

3. Chapter 3 - Sebastian (2018) by Revhammer

4. Chapter 4 - Preparations for a first date by Revhammer

5. Chapter 5 - First Date by Revhammer

6. Chapter 6 - The Amiga Party by Revhammer

7. Chapter 7 - First kiss by Revhammer

8. Chapter 8 - Second ‘proper’ Date by Revhammer

Chapter 1 - Arrival (1980) by Revhammer

Chapter 1 - Arrival (1980)


One more chance at survival. One last roll of the dice. There it was, intercepted TV transmissions from a small blue planet called Earth. Directing their communications devices towards it, the last few survivors sent an SOS, in the hope that the indigenous population would be able to receive it and reply.


On Earth it started with a communication from outer space, a desperate plea from a small group of survivors of a destroyed world. They’d been hunting for a safe refuge for years and were almost out of fuel and food. Very quickly, an organisation called SETI on earth discovered the transmission and, with much excitement, discovered alien life. They replied and quickly set up radio chats back and forth. The aliens used their technology to learn how to speak and communicate in English and, before long, meaningful dialogue was taking place. They were 5 survivors of a dead planet, the last of their kind. Five females with no chance of reproduction. They were no threat to the human population, they simply wanted a place to live. Maybe they could procreate with the human males? Was it possible? 


Next, as the distance of their ship closed in on Earth, video calls were a possibility. What would they look like? The anticipation for the first call ‘broke the internet’ and finally the day came. 


And there it was, 5 aliens, but, they looked just like humans. The aliens were of course not surprised as they’d been watching the TV broadcasts, but it was a relief to them that they were going somewhere where they’d fit in and not look ‘odd’. The Amigas, as they were known, hoped that sharing their advanced technology could be traded for a safe home.


The one difference that they established was that, on Earth, the human males tended to be larger than the females and that the males liked being larger and the females liked being smaller. This was the opposite for the Amigas where females were significantly larger and enjoyed being so. The average female could rest her boobs on the top of the head of the average male and, weight wise, females were at least twice as heavy and two or three times stronger. This had occurred over millennia of breeding based on sexual preference, females loved being larger and stronger and this led to the smaller and weaker males being selected more often for procreation. The smaller the man, the more aroused the woman became. They wondered just how they would compare to the humans. Maybe the humans would be a lot bigger and, for the first time, they might just have to look up at a taller man (they collectively shuddered at the thought.)


Their names were likely impossible to pronounce by humans, so they picked ‘human’ names ready for the contact. They chose Amy, Alex, Abby, Angela, & Andrea.


Finally, the day arrived for the landing. The ship approached and began its entry. It had been agreed to meet in the middle of nowhere as it was unknown what damage, if any, this alien ship and alien technology would do.


The dignitaries awaited the arrival with excitement. This was truly a momentous occasion. The ship came into view. A smooth cube shape with no aerodynamics, yet it ‘glided’ to the ground in silence and gracefully. The size of the ship was mind boggling. Seemingly miles high, miles wide wide, and miles deep. Surely built for millions of crew, these 5 survivors must have had a hard time keeping its systems going…


It ‘landed’. Well, not really, it came to a halt about 6 inches from the ground and hovered. Had it landed, it would likely have gone deep into the ground as its weight was incalculable. 


Inside the escape capsule, the 5 Amigas readied themselves to exit the ship, they could not wait to get out such cramped conditions!


The door opened. But, instead of a ‘normal’ 8ft or 9ft high door, this door went from the ground to about half way up the ship and was about a mile high and about half a mile wide. Then, out she came, the first Amiga to step on the Earth.

Chapter 2 - Amy by Revhammer

The Amiga was Human looking in every way apart from scale. She was enormous, not 6’10” enormous like a basketball player, but taller than the Empire State Building tall. In fact, she made the Empire State Building look small, really small. Everyone gasped and went silent. Amy was also not expecting this scale difference, she looked down at the tiny dots below and realised they were people, the people she’d been talking to. Sensing the danger and possible difficulties, she messaged to the others to not come out and she went back in.


When she got back on the video messenger, she saw the General that she’d been speaking with who looked white as a sheet with shock and his mouth was wide open. 


“Errr, OK, so I was not expecting that!” She jokingly uttered, to try and lighten the mood.


The General, trying to keep his cool replied ”Affirmative, that was a shock to us all. I am not sure how we proceed.”


“I think it’s dangerous for us to be around you. I am not sure what to do. I had no idea you were all so small, I mean, we never discussed size or scale, we all just presumed!”


Over the next few days plans were made about a meeting and, in the background, the humans made plans about an offensive. What, if anything, could they do if these visitors turned aggressive? The consensus was that the only thing that might have any impact was a nuclear bomb, but no one wanted to try unless it was the last resort.


A 500ft tall platform was built in the dessert and the general waited at the top. The Amiga escape capsule landed 8 miles away and Amy stepped out. She could just see the platform in the distance and messaged him to see if he was ready. 


Eight miles away, General Thomas could see Amy, she looked almost ‘normal’ sized, but then he remembered she was 8 miles away. He froze again in fear, knowing this could be dangerous. 


Amy began to walk towards him, her normal walking pace incredibly fast, faster than a plane. She closed the gap in under 10 seconds and stopped about 200 ft away. Standing on his 500ft platform, his elevation was about 506’ with his large 6’4” frame. But, he felt anything but large here. He was eye level with Amy’s shin and about half way up to her knee, which he had to crane his head back to see and which rested at about the 1000ft mark. Looking down he saw her boots, they were vast, over 500ft long and almost 200ft wide.


Amy quickly and gently lowered herself down with surgical precision. Her weight was incalculable, yet she moved without causing hardly any movement or sound. Before he knew it, she was laid flat on the ground with hands resting on the sand, her chin on her fingers, and her body going off into the distance.


They were now eye level. Him, 6’4” and standing on a 500ft platform. Her, chin on fingers 500ft below, and yet still eye level. He had to look UP to her forehead! The scale of this woman was hard to take in. Her eyes themselves were of an extraordinary scale. If her pupils had been open holes he could walk right through them. Even Amy’s gentle breathing would easily knock a man off his feet if he was in its path. An accidental sneeze would surely level buildings.


The General had agreed to a tour of the ship and Amy wasted no time. Out of nowhere an upturned little finger appeared under the platform as her head moved back. This was now the closest he’d ever been, close enough to touch. The fingerpad went above his head and the upturned nail appeared and came to rest on the floor just in front of him. He approached the nail. The freshly applied nail varnish at the base was a few inches thick and the nail was a little under 2ft thick. Both nail and varnish combined came up to his knee. She moved her nail and it vanished under the platform as the finger pad descended to be level. It was vast, about 55 feet long and 40 feet wide.


Fearful but trusting, he took the leap, landing softly on the slightly bouncy warm skin. On this scale skin is not smooth, there were ridges and lines which made up her fingerprint going off in all directions and it was incredible. Deep swirls went from the outside in, like they were entrancing the person to follow them to the centre. Ranging from just a few inches wide to several feet and depths from barely enough to sink his shoe into up to some that looked like they might be knee deep.


Gently and slowly she stood up with eyes locked on her tiny passenger, who was now sitting in the centre of her pad on her left little finger. It was hard to know if he was really there as he weighed nothing, or, it felt like he did. 


The general sat still and closed his eyes. He was a little terrified. Before long the air changed and he opened them and he was in the ship. He was deposited in the middle of a round table, around it stood the 5 Amigas, all looking at him. The table was high, rib height to the aliens and yet their face and eyes were so far away, thousands of feet, but he could not be sure how far. 


They all certainly looked like human women. Hair, eyes, mouth, shoulders, hips, breasts, everything. The same, just bigger. A lot bigger. 


“We have learned your language and we’re guessing you have questions, please don’t be afraid to ask.” Amy said.


Prior to this visit, in conversations with the humans, they had both concluded that the Amigas appear to be somewhere between 600 and 650 times the average human size and that Amy equates to a mind boggling 3,750 feet tall, which is over two-thirds of a mile. 


“How tall are you?” Angela asked the General


“Six foot four”, he replied


“Not sure why you bother with the inches!” she giggled, trying to break the tension.


“What do you weigh?”


“206 pounds”


“I weigh about 26 million tons and the five of us together weigh more than every human on the planet combined. What’s more, I can lift tens of millions of tons. What I am trying to demonstrate is that, if we wanted to be, we could be unstoppable on this planet. Your weapons will do no damage, even your deadliest weapon could not pierce our skin. So, if we wanted to own this planet we would have done it already. We just want to live here in peace, alongside you. We help you, you help us. Everyone will be happy. We have advanced technology that you don’t which we will share with you, that is how we will repay you.”


Amy stepped in. She passionately continued to explain that they were of no threat and that they just wanted a home. What’s more, the General believed her, although did he really have a choice not to? 


Not only did the Amigas now use human measurements for distance, speed, weight etc, they also now used human time. Since landing, the Amigas had calculated that, as well as being over 600 times larger than humans, that lived about 600 times longer, with the average lifespan being 50,000 years. Amy concluded that she was about the human equivalent of 25 and, in actual Earth years, was over 15,000 years old. This staggering information rocked the scientific community almost more than their size did.


Weeks of negotiation turned to months and months turned to a couple of years. The giantesses were given their own large island and, with human help, constructed accommodation, plumbing, electric supply, food supply; in fact, everything they could need for a comfortable life. The Amigas sold their advanced technology for a little over $1 trillion dollars, making them very rich indeed. They invested the money and would live off the proceeds. Amiga Solutions Inc was set up as the exclusive manufacturer and supplier to the Amiga island. An agreed pricing structure was established. Each item was basically the same as the human version, but about 600 times larger (custom made to fit the individual) and, critically, many times stronger to cater for their colossal weight. The agreed pricing mechanism was to take the human price, then multiply by 600 and by 600 again. So, for example, a $100 size 6 shoe would be $36 million dollars, delivered. Although the Amigas were incredibly wealthy, they still had to be careful as, at those prices, the money would quickly vanish if they over indulged.


The technology they sold, such as advanced computing, designs for super strength metals alloys and construction, which was many times stronger and lighter than any known current technology, made the manufacture of the items much easier. Quickly, Amiga Solutions Inc became one of the largest and most profitable companies in the world.


By the year 2000 they were settled. Houses built, they could order food, clothes, gadgets… anything they wanted and it would be built by the humans and delivered. There was a large enterprise set up to fulfil their orders, whether it be a new dress, a coffee cup, or a phone. One thing that was sorted was communications. Not only could they video chat with their human friends, they could now safely chat face to face, although this was not common. The device, which went on both the human ears and Amiga ears, would perform two key actions. Firstly, it had a microphone to pick up and transmit the human’s voice and, secondly, it would protect the human ears from the booming voice of the Amigas. Without the device, if an Amiga whispered, the humans could hear them easily, although it was incredibly loud and long exposure would lead to hearing damage. If the Amiga spoke in a ‘normal’ speaking voice, it would cause human ears to bleed and would cause deafness in a matter of minutes. If they Amiga shouted, it would result in almost immediate death for the human. This new device would allow the Amiga to talk normally and the human would hear it normally without danger. The Amiga would still need to refrain from shouting as this would still result in the death. The second device, inserted into the Amiga ear, would relay the human voice, meaning that they could hear them perfectly, even from a couple of miles away. 


The Amigas did not leave their island as it was just too dangerous. Their size was incompatible with human cities or even any type of human infrastructure. Humans did visit the Amiga island, but only select individuals. Most activity was done over video chat.


The Amigas were finally happy. They watched human TV and observed human fashion and culture, it made them feel at home. 


All they needed now was some love, specifically the love of a man. But surely, humans were just too fragile for any physical interaction. Annoyingly, they found the tiny stature of the human male incredibly attractive. It was just about finding the right man, one that they could love intellectually, find attractive and, crucially, one that would also not only be OK with their size, but actually find it a turn on. Sadly, most human males preferred to be the larger partner. No chance of that with a three quarters of a mile high, 30 million ton Amiga.


Amy had only ever had one boyfriend before, a wonderful Amiga with another Amiga name that defied pronunciation. They’d been very happy, but then it went bad and they just drifted apart. He was small enough, just over half her size at about 2000 feet tall, and she enjoyed throwing him around and dominating him. The fault was his personality. It was a compatible soul mate that she desired most of all.


But now, Amy found herself uncontrollably turned on by humans. She adored their size and thinking about their size compared to hers and their strength compared to hers just made her tummy flip and her juices flow… Now they had been there for 20 years and were settled she could pursue this, but finding a willing human to date would be tough. 


The Amigas had superb intricate skills and, with a little practice over the years, she was an expert in handling humans, Amy had practiced to perfection just to get close to them and be ready for an encounter, even if she thought it would never happen, but now it just might. But there was no rush, she was happy to wait a few hundred years for Mr Right to come along.

Chapter 3 - Sebastian (2018) by Revhammer

It’s March 2018, specifically early morning on Monday the 5th and Seb’s alarm went off. He had graduated university and was about to start his first ever day at Amiga Solutions. This was no accident. He was born in 1992 after the Amigas arrived, so it’s all he’d ever known. He had never been to Amiga island, so had never met one, but he was in awe of them and was turned on by their size more than he’d ever been turned on by anything. He just had to meet one. Not that he thought anything would happen, but he just knew he had to be in the presence of them. He basically had dedicated the last 10 years of his life aiming toward this day and becoming a Human / Amiga liaison officer. He could not have been more excited.


He was assigned to Amy, who was the leader of the Amigas and was the first Amiga to meet a human. He pulled up her stats on the computer:


Name: Amy

Age: approximately 15,000 years

Human female sizing for orders : 5’9”, 190lbs, shoe size 7, 36G/24/36

Actual dimensions:

Height: 3,737ft

Shoulders: 1,032 wide

Hips: 778 wide

Weight: 26,078,905 tons

Feet: 504ft long / 174ft wide


It took him a while to take in these numbers. His brain just could not compute it. He loved the early B&W movie ‘Attack of the 50ft Woman’, and often thought about her size, but she was tiny compared to Amy. If Nancy, at 50ft tall, stood on her tip toes, reached up as high as she could with her incredibly long arms, she would not even be half way to reaching Amy’s ankle bone which was, according to the record in front of him, 178ft up! As it transpires, when Amy’s foot is flat on the floor, her big toe is a shade over 50ft high so Nancy would be able to stand under her big toe nail and would have to reach up to touch the top of her toe nail. 50ft Nancy would appear to be about 1 inch tall to Amy, if Amy was human sized. The very thought of one day being able to be in the same location as an Amiga was almost too much for Seb to compute.


Before he started, an order had come in for a pair of stiletto heels for Amy. Human size 7 with a 6 inch heel in red. The human shoe part number was listed and the task of building this shoe was with the corporation. This $250 shoe would cost the Amiga $90,000,000, which was more money that he would ever own or ever hope to own. Apparently, it was in the final check room, awaiting inspection.


Seb grabbed his newly issued AR LiDAR glasses which were a miracle of modern technology. He tapped the right hand frame and stats popped up, overlaying and augmenting his reality. He looked at the door, 2’9” wide, 6’6” tall. ‘Great, it’s working, now to test on something big’ he thought. He rushed down, he’d never seen an actual Amiga item before and wanted to see the scale. Sure, he knew how big they were, but that’s nothing compared to seeing one for real. He opened the door into the chasmic inspection room. It was a mile long, mile wide, and a mile high and was theoretically capable of housing anything they were likely to order.


Feeling a little overwhelmed, Seb just stood there, looking up at the high heel going off into the distance until it connected with the shoe way up. The stiletto heel itself was impossibly thin and he wondered what feat of engineering it was that would enable it to hold millions of tons of Amiga. This would certainly not be possible without Amiga technology which, over the last 40 years, had become an integral part of human life.


Gaining composure he activated his LiDAR glasses and looked up. The heel was 324ft high and a tiny 13ft wide, the shoe was over 500ft long and the lowest part was over 100ft high. He could not believe how sexy the shoes were and he tried to imagine seeing the gigantic Amiga foot descend and then fill the shoe. His face beamed.


He climbed the ladder 100ft up to the lowest part of the shoe near the ball of the foot and then climbed the ladder down the other side. Landing on the padded area where the ball of her foot would rest, he looked down at his foot and how small it looked in this football field sized shoe interior. It was still hard to believe that her foot would soon fill it. He walked to the side and measured the width, 180ft. This shoe, and therefore the width of Amy’s foot, is more than 30 times longer than his height. 


Standing where the ball of Amy’s foot would rest, he had few options left; the incline of the shoe going up to the heel was impossibly steep, all that was left was the dark cave of the toe section. A quick laser point showed the end to be 135 feet away, so off he went. He reached the end quickly and, although was not surprised he could still stand up, he was taken aback that he could not touch the top, not even with arms stretch up and on tip toes.


He sat down in the dim light and just took it in. How he’d love to see the feet that would soon be trying these gigantic shoes on.


*****


Amy’s new shoes arrived on time and they looked perfect! With it was a note from her new liaison, Seb, saying that he hoped she enjoyed them and that he looked forward to hearing any feedback. The humans really were engineering miracle workers. That they, being so small, could make items for them at this scale was incredible.


She took the shoe out of the box. It only weighed a few thousand tons, so was incredibly light, yet sturdy. She popped them on the floor and slipped her socks off. Her 500ft long right foot pointed as it entered the shoe… perfect fit. Next up was the left, again perfect fit. Then, she stood, putting millions of tons of weight onto the 13ft wide heels. She felt amazing and, at about 4060 feet tall in them (over three quarters of a mile), was now the tallest living being on the planet! 


She snapped a photo of her feet in the shoes and sent it to Seb with a thank you note.


****


Seb saw the email come in with a thank you from Amy. He gulped, this was the first time he’d heard from her. Then, he noticed a jpeg attachment. His stomach flipped as adrenaline kicked in, he went into a cold sweat and his mouth went dry, all this in anticipation of something he’d not even seen! He opened the image, it was a photo of some pretty little feet fitting perfectly inside a size 7 red high heel… except it wasn’t, these feet were hundreds of feet long. He could hardly believe that the shoes he was walking around in just a few days ago were now totally filled by the biggest feet he had ever seen.


He immediately pinged her back and said that he was here to help and that she could message him 24 hours a day on his phone. He was not sure if he’d hear back from her.


The next day Seb was out for a run. He came home to find two texts:

“Hi, Amy here, thanks for letting me message you.”

“Oh, how about a chat on the phone?”


This was not common, but not unknown. He was delighted and replied positively. They texted back and forth for a few hours and he wondered if it was even a little flirtatious, although was he just reading into it something that was not there? One thing for certain, they got on really well. 


That evening he was relaxing with a drink when his phone rang. It was Amy. He was super nervous, almost so much that he couldn’t answer. He hit accept and meekly sputtered a passive “hello”.


“Hey, Amy here! Is that Seb?” She joyfully asked. He was instantly calmed by her soft, delicate and beautiful voice. 


She sounded normal to him, as did he to her; but then the phones did equalise the volumes. Face to face humans would of course wear noise cancelling ear plugs so that the Amiga’s whispers didn’t deafen them and make their ears bleed. Also, the microphone was essential so that their words could be amplified in the earpiece of the Amiga as, without this, even the loudest shout from a human would go unheard by an Amiga unless there was silence and the human was standing in their ear when they shouted!


After a few minutes of small talk, she said “I love my new shoes”


He replied without thinking “I’d love to see you in them”


“Sounds like fun, I’d like that” she shocked herself with her reply, but she was finding herself magnetically drawn to this man.


Did that just happen? Did he get an invite to Amiga island to meet Amy? Sensing this was a unique once in a lifetime opportunity he said “Me too, when can I come?”


They chatted for a couple of hours about everything. They were so compatible it was scary, but they’d not mentioned size yet, not even once. 


Seb said that he’d never even spoken with an Amiga until Amy and that he’d never seen one in the flesh. “I am finding it hard to wrap my head around how big you are and now small I will feel next to you, sorry if this sounds a bit weird.” He continued, “I fantasise about the giantess in the move ‘Attack of the 50ft Woman’ and wonder about what it would be like to be with a woman that size. But she is nothing compared to you.”


Amy agreed that, had Nancy been real, she would appear insignificantly tiny next to her. This gave her an idea… She tried to reassure him.


“It’s natural to want to talk about it, to think about it, worry about it even. But we’re just going to meet up and have some fun. We could have some food, talk more, I can try on the things that your company has made for me so you can see them for real!”


“OK” he replied simply, but optimistically.


“You know all my stats from the company database, so it’s only fair that I know how tall you are”


“I am 5ft10 and I weigh 160 pounds” he answered.


“Cute” she smiled. “I can work with that! So, are you ready to meet me?” She was nothing if not forward.

Chapter 4 - Preparations for a first date by Revhammer

A few days later Amy’s first date nerves really started to kicked in. Which was weird, as this was not a date. If anything, it was a business meeting. But, their conversations had become so flirty that it was surely a first date in all but name. She agonised about what to wear and elected for bear feet (as they were meeting in her house) to show off her freshly painted toes and a cute short casual dress.


Meanwhile, Seb was having a huge dilemma as, technically, he needed to wear the company uniform! He selected his comfy smart trousers and his Amiga corporate shirt. He thought that, all things considered, he was looking sharp and dressed to impress! 


Over the course of the week, they had both found that they thought each other to be lovely, funny, interesting, and sexy beyond words, but neither dare say it. Seb could not stop fantasising about being in her gigantic presence. They both knew inside that they felt incredibly compatible and one thing was for sure, their mutual chemistry was off the chart and both had never had butterflies quite like it before.


He tried to imagine how she would see him by putting himself in her shoes. Grabbing his calculator, he worked out that, to be able to size it up, he’d need to convert downwards using the same size differential. That is, if he was Amy, then Seb would need to be something 2.7mm tall, or just over a tenth of an inch. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a bunch of change; he tried different combinations. Then, he had it, a quarter and a dime stacked was just about it. The combined edges came to about 2.6mm, so nearly the right height. He looked at it. Almost too hard to imagine a person being so small and yet that was him, that was how he’d appear to her. His legs were as long as the edge of a dime. Insane!


Laying in bed, Seb tried to imagine standing near a being over half a mile high, it didn’t seem possible, but the thought of affections from someone of this size made him stir inside. He was both terrified and excited.


***


Seb got the flight to Amiga island. This highly restricted island could only be visited by select people, that is, company employees with the right access and guests of the Amigas (mainly paying guests!) He settled into the human hotel on the far side of the island. The Amiga’s were by the beach on the opposite side about 100 miles away. Knowing she was on the same island as him only increased the excitement. 


Amy heard he’d arrived and began to panic a little. Why was meeting this tiny man such a worry? She’d never felt like this before about meeting humans. I guess normally, when speaking with the crumb sized people there to help, it was just business; and business at a distance. Never get too close without good reason as it’s just extra risk. They are so fragile. 


She painted her toe nails again. She wanted it to be right, he was likely going to see them up close! Amy imagined him standing on her toes. She ruled out the big toe, at over 40ft long it would be gigantic. Instead, she concentrated her thoughts on her petite middle toe, the painted nail only about 18ft wide and 21ft long. She longed for him to stand on it while she looked down.


***


The day arrived and at 7pm the drone arrived on cue. It set down the transportation pod, a huge device well over 150ft tall and capable of transporting dozens of people. It’s huge door opened, revealing the cavern sized interior with many seats which looked like those you’d find on a roller-coaster. Seb climbed into the pod and strapped himself in. The pod closed and the in-flight music commenced with a countdown to arrival, followed by safety information. Don’t forget your in ear defenders, never deviate from the safe areas, don’t take photos. He felt very tiny in this massive chrome missile and he wondered how Amy would view it…


…an hour later the drone arrived at Amy’s and entered the house. Amy could not believe that her ‘date’ was housed in such a tiny pod barely as long or as thick as her little finger. Her excitement grew when it landed and powered down.


His display panel announced his arrival at Amy’s house. Seb made sure his earplug and mic were on and said “Hey, I am here!”


“I know, you are on my table and I am sat at the table, looking at your transport pod!” The voice boomed back “Come on out!” This was the first time he’d heard her voice for real. On the phone both their voices were normalised. The vibrations from her voice seemed to oscillate the pod.


He pressed the green ‘open’ button and the door obeyed, he walked out onto the mini platform on the table, looked up, and there she was.

Chapter 5 - First Date by Revhammer

His legs froze, he was unable to move with a mixture of sheer fright, awe, and excitement. He looked down, a long way down were her hands flat on the table with her chin resting on them. Her mouth, so wide, her beaming smile looked to be hundreds of feet across, and what a beautiful smile, better even than her photo. Looking horizontally he was level with her nose which appeared button sized, at least in proportion to her face, yet vast in size, as big as a multi-storey office block. Craning his head back to look up, her big blue eyes sparkled and they went off to each side for hundreds of feet. Her lush beautiful hair, thousands of rope thick strands each hundreds of feet long. The sheer scale of her face was almost impossible to take in and yet this was just a small part of her. He’d not even seen her body yet.


“You, you look amazing.”, he finally managed to splutter out.


“So do you. So handsome! Am I as big as you imagined?”


“No, you’re way way way bigger. I am speechless.”


The grin grew even wider.  “Do you trust me?” She finally asked.


“Yes” he was not convinced of his reply.


Taking her left thumb and index finger, she came from behind Seb and rested just a few feet away. “OK if I pick you up?” He nodded. At over 50ft long and at least 30ft wide each, the two finger pads pressed together in preparation. Amy then slightly parted the two, creating a gap almost a foot across which came to rest inches from Seb’s back. Using decades honed surgical skill, the gap between her pads narrowed on his clothing and he was gripped with ease. Amy moved away from the table to standing and moved her hand very slowly up at half arms length from her body, taking a few seconds to rise from her waist to her eyes. This speed of movement and rate of acceleration is critical as, even this slow speed can seem very fast to a human; indeed, whipping her hand from her waist to her face as one would to swat a mosquito would, at best, cause a human to pass out or, at worst, cause serious injury or even death. An unfortunate human could have their head snapped clean off purely from the rate of acceleration from an over eager Amiga. The fragility of these tiny humans could not be understated, they would be frighteningly easy to accidentally kill. 


Seb began to elevate rapidly, going at a seemingly alarming speed. The 1,700ft journey took less than 3 seconds and Amy’s vast, impressive torso sped by at several hundred feet per second; stopping gently just a few feet from her eyes. Seb gazed in awe at the colossal size of her beautiful blue eyes. She brought him closer, moving over to the centre of her left eye; at 54ft diameter the eyeball almost consumed his field of vision. Eyelashes thicker than rope protruded out beyond his position both above and below. He was centred on the crystal blue pupil, almost 30 feet wide. From below it looked to be a single electric blue, but at this distance it transpired that there was in fact dozens of stunning shades from blue-grey to piercing neon blue and near violet, all in a swirling pattern. These patterns pulsed rapidly as the pupil changed size from about 5 ft to 15 ft in diameter as it tried to focus on him at this close range. Amigas have a natural ability to focus right down to the edge of their eyeball, like a macro lens, and quickly Amy locked focus on her tiny dangling ‘date’. 


“I think, right now, this is the smallest I’ve ever felt in my life.” Seb said timidly.


“And I think this is biggest I’ve ever felt” Amy replied with gentle confidence. “I’ve never held anyone this close to my eye before. I seem to have a heightened awareness of just how small and light you are, you feel like you don’t actually weigh anything.”


They then just looked at each other in silence. Each thinking thoughts at a million miles an hour. Amy’s internal dialogue kicked in “Being this close to you, seeing your every detail is making my heart flutter, my cheeks bluish and my tummy squirt” she thought, not wanting to spew out these thoughts for fear they sounded cheesy, but they were true.


Seb felt more turned on than he had ever done before and just hoped that she could not see the erection in his trousers. He was doing everything he could to stop from exploding right there and then. Seb could feel the electricity and he closed his eyes to try and get his head around what was happening and to calm his loins. A mental cold shower if you will. He again looked down, his feet dangling and the floor so far away it was virtually invisible. 


Amy said “Close your eyes and don’t open till I say, I have a surprise for you”.


Seb, obeying the request, suddenly felt his rapid descent. It took Amy a calculated 10 seconds to move her hand the 0.7 miles from her eyes to the ground, where she placed him on the floor just in front of her feet. “Keep them closed!”. Amy positioned her feet so that her big toe was right next to Seb, but that he was facing the other way. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the tiny model which she placed between Seb and the end of her big toe. 


“OK, you can open them.”


He opened his eyes and looked down. He was on the ground, a nice tiled floor. He then looked up ahead, nothing for miles until the inner wall of the room.


“I am behind you.” Amy cheekily said.


Seb spun around to be confronted by his gargantuan date, specifically the big toe on her right foot. But in between him and the flesh of her big toe was a 1:1 scale 3D printed full color model the Giantess Nancy from the classic 1958 movie “Attack of the 50ft Woman”!


Looking up at ‘Nancy’, he was in awe at the size. His waist was about level with her ankle bone and her legs were so long. Standing just in front of her he looked up at her crotch, 30 feet up. As enormous as this giantess was, she was indeed tiny compared to Amy. Looking through Nancy’s legs Seb saw the tip of the big toe on Amy’s right foot which was a wall of skin, about 50ft high and about 50ft wide, atop was her big toe nail which was about a foot thick and 40ft wide, it was level with Nancy’s forehead. Yes, that’s right, if Nancy was real she’d have to stand on tippy-toes to see the top of Amy’s big toe nail. It would take three 50ft giantesses just to cover the skin on the tip of one of Amy’s toes. 


Seb walked through Nancy’s legs, looking up at her crotch 30ft up as he did. He swiftly moved toward the skin of Amy’s gargantuan big toe and he reached out to touch. At this range it completely filled his field of view. The skin was warm, soft, squishy, and wondrous. The end of her big toe was as tall as 10 men and just as wide. Looking up he could see the underside of her nail, as high as his house and hopelessly out of reach, he’d never felt so insignificant. 


Amy, standing perfectly still so as to avoid crushing the object of her desires, looked directly down at the tiny ‘giantess’ model and the even smaller microscopic being below. Seeing him just staring at the size of her toe in awe turned her on; she adored being this large and strong relative to the one she wanted and thoughts as to what she wanted to do with him raced through her mind so quickly she could not keep up. She decided she wanted to lift him again just has he vanished out of sight, obscured under her toenail, utterly adorable she thought. She’d have to wait. “Are you having fun down there?” She enquired.


He followed the toe to his right until he reached the end and looked round. Now looking down the length of her foot, it was 487 feet long according to his glasses. He then looked directly up and felt dizzy as her legs extended for almost 2000 feet. He caught a glimpse of her g-string and he couldn’t help but wonder about the dimensions of what lay beneath the fabric. He stepped back so he could see her face and look her in the eyes to reply. 


Once she could see him and saw he was at a safe distance she lifted her big toe just a 100 or so feet in the air, moved it over Nancy and then brought it down slowly on top. And just like that, the 16 ton 50 ft tall plastic giantess was crushed to a pulp by a solitary toe weighing tens of thousands of tons. 


Amy crouched down onto the balls of her feet. She reached it in just a couple of seconds. Her bum was resting on her heels and she was looking directly down at him between her spread knees. Her face, at about 1000ft up, still seemed enormous even at this distance. With her crotch just a few hundred feet away, the enormity of her entrance became apparent and he longed for her to be naked so he could see it.


Her right hand swooped behind him and the building sized finger tips of her index finger and thumb grabbed him expertly with finesse. Locked in place and unable to move, the incalculably strong fingers lifted him into the air whether he wanted it or not and was again brought before a face so big that, even at a few hundred feet away, it was all he could see. Amy smiled “my god you are utterly tiny” she declared as she held the crumb sized being before her and let out an involuntary puff of air.


A warm, moist, hurricane strength gust of air forced his dangling legs and arms back and it felt like his clothes were being ripped off. It faded as quickly as it arrived and Seb wondered just what would happen were she to sneeze. Her gigantic lips puckered together and she made a kiss gesture along with a smile, her hand moved him in and he braced for impact with the 30ft high bottom lip and 50ft high upper. Contact. The lush lips totally consumed him as he indented them. Her skin, so sensitive here, could feel the touch of his tiny form and it felt amazing and incredible. Just as it was about to end she poked her tongue out a tiny amount, just a few feet so that it made contact; it was about a hundred feet wide and at least 25ft thick. She held it there and he frantically licked it in his best attempt at a French kiss. He wished he was naked, she wished he was naked. They both wished they were both naked! He felt like he was going to cum, so was almost relieved when she pulled him away as he didn’t want this to end. 


Held still in front of her face, she began to walk and her eyes were on the destination. He took the opportunity to look down. He was directly over her breasts and, specifically, about 500 ft above her 325 foot long cleavage line. The cavernous cleave was easily 200ft deep, but was not measurable from here. He longed to be able to touch her and see her breasts. 


They arrived at the bathroom, he was not sure why. She placed him down onto a huge glass sheet. 


“You’re not just standing on glass, you’re on a state of the art scale, designed to accurately measure weight”


The glass scale was hundreds of feet square, he wondered why it needed to be so big, but then it clicked, it was sized for an Amiga’s feet.


Amy casually lifted him off the glass, just a few feet, and he was held there helplessly dangling. She pressed the button to activate and reset the display, then gently placed him back down. The display went to 162 lbs. Then, she tapped reset and it zeroed again with him still on the scale. With her left finger and thumb she pulled at her eye lashes and one came out. She placed it next to him, it was as thick as his leg and about 30ft long. The number came up, 628 lbs. 


“Wow, one of my eye lashes weighs more than four of you!”. She gave him the cheekiest grin he’d ever seen. 


This was a staggering statistic that he’d not even considered. An eyelash is a tiny thing that weighs nothing and, when one comes out, you just blow it away. Amy’s is over 600lb and it weighs nothing to her.


“Keep still” She commanded.


Amy, barefoot, stood on the scale with her feet together, either side of Seb. He suddenly found himself encased by the underside arches of two titanic feet. Looking up he could see the soft delicate flesh of her arches, but it too far away to touch a couple of hundred feet in the air.


“OK, I weigh over 26 million tons, or 26,078,905 as it says today. I am about 50 tons either way depending on the time of day! But, more importantly. That’s about 52 billion pounds and, more crucially, about 315 million of you. About the same weight as every human combined in the USA.”


“And, to finish off, one more display. This dumbbell weights 15 million tons, or about the same as 180 million people”


Amy then lifted the dumb bell over her head, with one hand! Her strength was off the charts. He could tell she was enjoying showing off. He was equally enjoying the display.


“Right, let’s eat.”


***


They reached the dining room and the food was already out. His table was on a platform on her table and put him at about chest height, but at some distance back which would encourage conversation. 


He was in a strange awe at the size of her food, her dinner plate, her knife and fork. The 3 prong fork had gaps of over 10ft between them, making him almost too small to be classed as food, a sobering thought. She lifted the fork, which must have weighed a thousand tons or more, and gently stabbed into the food, lifting a tiny morsel up which was the best part of 100ft in diameter. Hundreds and hundreds of tons of food entering the chasm of her mouth like it was nothing. Seb looked at his food in comparison, she would not even register his entire meal on her tongue.


They chatted over food and it seemed almost normal. A few times they found each other almost forgetting their size difference, it was like they were just two people on a date. They laughed, joked, and teased. 


Although he loved looking up into her eyes, his resting view, horizontally level, was her breasts under her dress. He’d not really clocked them before. He knew from the file she was human 36G sized bra, but oh my god this translated into globes of flesh the size of a football stadium. He could see her areolae through the fabric and his eye glasses were telling him that they were over 94ft in diameter. He wondered if he would one day get to see them in the flesh.


“Fancy coming to the Amiga get together next week?” She enquired hopefully. “You’d get to meet everyone”.


Amy explained that every week they would get together to socialise and share stories and introduce new friends.


Seb was both intrigued and worried. The thought of being around five women the size of Amy was a daunting prospect.


After the meal, Seb was safely popped back in the capsule and he returned to his hotel after a truly stunning evening. He was, on reflection, pleased that they’d taken things slowly and he wondered what tomorrow would bring.

Chapter 6 - The Amiga Party by Revhammer

Seb arrived at the landing platform around midday. They were going to spend the afternoon together to chat and get ready for the party in the evening. This time it landed on the platform on the dresser in her bedroom. He exited and discovered he was much higher than the previous platform, it looked to be over 1000 feet higher than normal; he guessed that when she stood he would be almost level with the bottom of her breasts.


He heard Amy bounding up the stairs, like an oncoming thunderstorm. She bounced into the room looking very excited. The bedroom door was over 4 miles away, he knew this as he’d tried to measure it with his LIDAR glasses, but it errored each time and 4 miles was its limit. Even at 4 miles away and from a vantage point of 2,500 feet, he still had to look up at her. At least now he wasn’t cricking his neck. She traversed the distance to the dresser with staggering speed and was upon him within a couple of seconds. The top of her waist was touching the dresser and looking forward he could see the fabric where her chest met her torso. Leaning back to see her face, he was confronted with the underside of her top, pushed out by her breasts. He’d previously calculated that her boobs stick out just under 300 feet further than her flat stomach and their gigantic canopy was suddenly blocking the light.


Looking down, she realised that she’d got too close and that Seb was hidden beneath her boobs, she chuckled to herself and backed up. “There you are!” She said. “I bought a new dress and matching pair of shoes for the party tonight. I’ve left it out for you to explore while I go apply makeup” Amy opened a box and pulled out a pair of blue stiletto heels. One was placed next to him on the platform while the other had to be placed on the floor as the platform was not big enough to hold two of these gigantic shoes. “Seeing the look on your face, do you mind if I watch while you measure up?” She said with a flirtatious smile.


He scrambled back to the light to see Amy looking down. “How about a preview?” He enquired. Amy lifted the shoe and placed it down next to the other on the floor. She picked him up and deposited him on the floor in the slight gap between the two shoes.


Amy’s bare right foot lifted and hovered over the matching shoe. “Don’t look at my toes” she pleaded, “I am going to pain them later to colour match, you can help if you like”. This was only the second time he’d seen her feet this close as, in almost every encounter, he’d been on the viewing platform over a thousand feet higher, so the sheer scale of her foot still caught him off guard. 


She put both shoes on and stood there, only wearing matching bra and panties. Looking directly down between the gap in her shoes at Seb she made eye contact. Looking up at the titanic goddess his jaw dropped at the sight and he was speechless. “Dannaaaa!!!” She said nervously while wondering how she must look to him at over a kilometre in height.


Trying to fill the awkward silence Amy said “So, I never wear heels this high normally, I bought them for you as I know you’d love it that they take me over the 4,000 ft mark when I wear them! To be precise, you’re looking up at a 4,104 foot woman!


“I.I.I. am still struggling to take in your magnificence” he stuttered. Amy flicked her new shoes off, crouched down onto her shins and lowered her bum onto her splayed out feet with Seb stood between her thighs; she leant over to look down. 


In the middle, Seb quickly looked around. To either side he had over 200ft expanse of doubled over leg, straight ahead it was about 500ft to the exit by her knees and, when he spun around, it was equidistant to her panties. He looked directly up to see Amy’s caring smile over a thousand feet away. 


“I am off to get ready for the party.” 


Amy lifted the tiny man back to safety and she left the room headed for a shower.


***


Amy returned, ready for the party.


‘WHAT. A. DRESS.’ Seb thought to himself. It was beautiful blue to match the shoes and now her finger and toe nail varnish matched also. It hugged every curve and it was very evident that she was not wearing any underwear. He found this a massive turn-on and got an immediate erection which he wanted to hide. Maybe she’d see it later, if he was lucky.


“So, what do you think?” She said as she pirouetted for him. 


“Divine! You’re like a living Goddess.” He proclaimed.


“Stop it, flattery will get you everywhere!” She replied like a teenager with her school crush.


He’d seen her breasts a couple of times now, but in a restrictive full cup bra or a sports top holding them in. Obviously he’d been staggered by their sheer size, but he’d never seen them released. But now, this dress, it was different. It was low cut and she was braless. They sat neatly together creating a long, deep cleavage line hundreds of feet long; furthermore, the line disappeared into the dress for an unknown additional length. For the first time he could properly make out the outline of the nipples and the areolae, the thought of which made his stomach burn with a massive surge of adrenaline.


While he was admiring her dress, she popped her matching heels on and her height raised another 324 feet. A trivial increase to Amy, but 54 times the height of her date.


“Now, let’s take a look at you!” She leant in for a closer viewing and liked what she saw. Seb stood as tall as he could and puffed his chest out. His tie was sharp as a razor and the suit fitted beautifully. His hair was very smart and he was clean shaved.


“I am proud to be with you, you’re so damn good looking!” Amy genuinely thought he was the best looking man she’d ever seen.


Amy picked up an amulet and dangled it. “OK, so for tonight I bought this. It’s a clear crystal ‘Human Transport Pod’. It’s 100 feet long, 50 feet wide and 50 feet deep. It opens like this and there’s supports inside. You’ll be strapped in safely, your torso, your waist, your legs. It will just be your head and arms that can move. There’s lovely ventilation and you’ll have a crystal clear view of what’s going on and you’ll be the centre of attention with me.”


“Where does it go? How does it attach?” Seb asked. He was immensely curious.


“It will be on a chain, around my neck. You’ll be there, below my chin, with your back to my chest. Everyone will be able to look at you and introduce themselves. No one will have to look for you and you’ll be safe. Plus, I get to wear a beautiful tiny pendant and in the middle of which is my stunning date.”


“Oh blimey, I am going to look tiny in there with about 40ft of empty space above my head and another 40ft below my feet!”


“You ARE tiny my love! You do crack me up. Besides, even at only 100ft long, this pendant already looks really really small. Any smaller and they would not see it.”


Amy placed the crystal monolith on its back and opened the door. At 100ft long it looked huge. Beyond it, the silver neck chain extended for hundreds of feet. Seb climbed into the crystal pod enclosure and located the straps, he first tied his feet, then his waist and finally his chest. He did indeed feel very secure. He pressed a button on the control panel and the door closed. It also had controls for temperature, humidity, volume, and a mute button.


“Ready?” Amy enquired. He gave a thumbs up and she gently started lifting the chain. Quickly the pod was dangling in the air. It was quite weird looking down through the clear base at his platform below. Before he knew it, the chain was over her neck and the pod was resting against the skin of her chest. Looking up he had a good view of the underside of her chin; left and right the vast plain of her upper chest sprawling off for hundreds of feet in either direction. Looking down, he realised that the bottom 20ft or so of the pod was nestled into Amy’s deep cleavage line. His view of the cleavage from this vantage point was unreal. A line of unknown depth going off into the distance, gigantic, unlike anything he’d seen before. He activated his glasses and looked at the cleavage where it vanished under the dress fabric; it was 266 feet long, this didn’t seem possible. The 50ft giantess from the movie would simply vanish in that cleavage line, if she was real she’d be nothing compared to this titanic being.


Amy was last to arrive, the other Amigas were all there. They were drinking, eating snacks, socialising, listening to music. Abby came bounding over, keen to say hello. She was quite a lot smaller than Amy, but then she was in flats and Amy had heels on. In a lucky coincidence, this put the pendant at head level with Abby. Her landscape of a face approached, seeking the man of the moment within and she had to look up slightly to see in.


“Hi Seb, I’m Abby, how are you? It’s great to meet you” she whispered, scared to deafen him. 


“Great thank you, lovely to meet you too! I’d shake your hand, but not sure how that would work!” Seb gave a nervous laugh at his first joke.


Abby chuckled and looked up at Amy. “Oh he’s lovely AND funny.”


Amy’s arms were by her side, bent at the elbow and her hands clasped in front, in an almost protective manner. The upshot of this was that each time she laughed, as she did just then, her arms would involuntarily push together, which in turn pushed her breasts further together and thus dramatically increasing the size of the cleavage. Each time, this happened the entire pendant capsule was enveloped and Seb was plunged into darkness. He got quite the kick from being devoured by her cleavage while inside a 100ft capsule and he wondered what it would be like if someday he actually touched her boobs for real. 


Another giant ambled over just as Seb emerged from the cleavage line and into the light, she was eye level with Amy. “This is Angela” Abby said before Angela could get a word in.


“Hi Angela” Seb said meekly as he craned his head back to look up at Angela almost a thousand feet up. Angela looked down, squinting at the pendent. 


“Sorry Seb, the pod looks clear to me, are you in there?” The titaness pondered.


“Yes, he most certainly is” Amy clarified. Seb went bright red and remained silent.


Amy shimmied over to Andrea and annoyingly had to look up. Andrea was the tallest, so Amy had partly wore her highest heels so that she would not look tiny next to her, but Andrea was also in heels, big ones. The upshot of this was that Amy’s head was just under Andrea’s chin and, more importantly for Seb, he was level with Andrea’s nipples, which were almost visible in the sheer top without a bra. He closed his eyes as he did not want to process the thoughts of her twin domes while sandwiched in his girlfriend’s ample bosom. 


Andrea reached down for the tiny pendent and grasped it in the huge finger pads of her thumb and index finger. Tilting it 45 degrees and bending her head to match, the mega-giantess’s insanely large face appeared very close and totally eclipsed everything else. Seb was so pleased to be encased and strapped in as this woman scared him, she did not look gentle at all. He hit the mute button as the sound of her eating was deafening. Looking down he could see that she was munching on tons of nibbles. There was more food in her mouth right now than he could eat in a decade. But with teeth bigger than houses, I guess it was hard to eat quietly.


Andrea was indeed the largest being he had ever seen. Head and shoulders taller than Amy, she clocked in at a whopping 4,116 feet and with her 487 feet high heels he was over 4600 ft tall and nearly 0.9 miles. She also has the largest breasts by some considerable margin. At human scale they were impressive, but here, they were a gargantuan mass. The cleavage line of show must have been 500 ft long and a couple of hundred feet deep. Resting on top of the cleavage line was a much larger clear pendant.


“So, you have your one guy in there do you?” Andrea enquired.


“Yes, he’s just lovely” Amy replied.


Andrea moved in and glared at the tiny pendent and the even smaller occupant. “My god he’s minuscule” she laughed. “Lovely to meet you Seb, I hope I can meet you again and get to know you better”. She gently kissed the pendant, leaving lip stick over its surface and impeding Seb’s view. He’d never been so relieved to be ‘imprisoned’.


“How about you?”


“In my pendant I have 1000 men, all naked, all strapped in and unable to move” she said proudly. “Weirdly, the pendant is quite light when empty, but when the 1000 men climb in it does not appear to weigh any more at all, it’s as if all 1000 of them combined weigh nothing! Are you ready boys?” She flirtily exclaimed as she lifted the pendant between her thumb and index finger into her mouth, she placed it on her tongue and shut her mouth. The 1000 men were plunged into darkness as she manoeuvred the pendent around her maw with her gigantic tongue. She moved her colossal breasts and a 200ft deep chasm opened up. She spat out the the pendent and it fell into her cleavage and, as it sunk into the depths, her arms adjusted sightly and the 380,000 ton left breast made contact once more with the equally heavy right one. The 1000 naked men were all again plunged into darkness and became aroused at the thought of being deep in her titanic cleavage. “It’s what they want!” She exclaimed proudly. “1000 guys at $1m each for a weekend is a cool billion dollars for me!” Seb could see her working out what to spend it on in her eyes!


“I presume you’re all going to be having fun later?” Amy enquired with a cheeky grin. Andrea nodded, “oh yes, those tiny guys are going to have the time of their lives, they will be back!”


The two women were standing close, so Seb had had to look up at the larger pendant as it was a few hundred feet above. He was now eye level with Andrea’s protruding right nipple and she was clearly not wearing a bra and the fabric of her dress was thin, stretchy, very tight on her oversized breasts and consequently partially see through. Her nipple had become aroused as she flirted with her troop of sex slaves and was now pointing out over 100 feet. The end of her nipple was easily 30 feet across, meaning that he could lay on his stomach on the top of her erect nipple with his feet at one end and, with outstretched arms, would still not be able to reach the edges of her nipple. He felt guilty at thinking about being there. He quickly buried the thought. Besides, Amy’s boobs, although not as large, were still utterly gigantic compared to him.


He’d met all but one, and it had gone well.


“One more to go!” Amy said as she wondered over to Alex. Alex was a little shorter than Amy and, as she was in flat shoes, was a full head below her. This was great as she could make eye contact with him without looking down too far. She had a warm, kind smile and a gentle soothing voice. “I am going to leave you two to chat” Amy declared and she removed the chain from her neck and handed it to Alex. Alex lifted the chain until the pendant was at eye level and just a few hundred feet away. Her eyes were very similar to Amy’s but her hair was pure blonde. 


“I see you Seb, you look divine!” Alex softly declared.


“Thank you, it’s a pleasure to meet you” Seb smiled back.


Alex headed for the door and, before he knew it, they were outside in the fresh air. Alex sat on a chair and slouched back, she put her bare feet on the end of the seat, doubling her legs over so that her knee was up by her face. She had very long skinny legs, a tiny waste, no boobs to speak of and slender arms. She balanced the pod on her knee at the top of her thigh with the chain a counterbalance running down her shin. They talked for a while until Amy came looking for him. She gently lifted the chain and returned it to her chest after making sure Seb was safe and secure.


With the party now over, they returned to the bedroom and Seb was released from the capsule. Amy looked down at him with a naughty grin and said “time for some just you and I fun!” Seb froze with adrenaline, his mouth went dry, and he started to shiver. Whatever this giantess had planned for him, he just had to go with it as, let’s face it, there was nothing he could do to stop her…

Chapter 7 - First kiss by Revhammer

With the party over, Seb out of the pendant, and the Amigas gone, Seb jumped at the chance to say what he’d been wanting to say all night, except it would not come out… instead he blurted: “What’s the smallest thing you own?”


“Good question! Well, I have a load of items for human guests which are tiny.”


“No, something that’s actually a personal item”.


“Ah, I see!” Amy looked down at her left little finger and saw her silver ring which she’d had since being a child. “This ring was given to me and I’ve worn it on various fingers over the years as I grew and now it’s here, on my littlest finger and I love it”


Amy took the ring off and placed it over Seb on the platform, entrapping him in its shimmery circumference. He looked around at his new prison, the sides over 20ft high and the diameter easily over 80ft. He looked up, “and this is the smallest thing you own? It’s gigantic!” He smiled. He tried to move it, but it would not budge. “What does it weigh?” he enquired. “It’s 40,000 times heavier than you! So no chance you can move it” she grinned.


Then, it came out. “I want to kiss you” he said, looking up hopefully. 


A huge grin exploded on Amy’s face and delight sparkled from her eyes, she moved the ring, then licked her lips in anticipation and moved her face toward the platform as quickly as was safe.


From over a thousand feet up, Amy’s face bore down on him impossibly fast, finally slowing to a gentle and precise movement at the end of his observation platform. Most of the 40ft height of her lower lip nestled under the platform as the top of it made contact. Seb moved toward it with excitement and hesitancy in equal measure, his knees feeling like they were going to give way with the double adrenaline hit. In anticipation she did a gentle intake of breath through the tiny gap in her lips. Seb, about 20 feet away, was caught up in the air vortex caused by her involuntary suction and he was lifted clear off the ground, flew about 15 feet through the air and was then deposited in arms reach of her gigantic cherry red lower lip. Composing himself, he leant forward, arms out. The top of the lower lip showing was only about 6 feet high and he rested his head at the very top. Looking up, with the the 50ft height of the upper lip above him, he could no longer see her eyes as her cupid’s bow jutted out several feet more than the lower lip. If she sucked again he’d be pulled inside her mouth and there’d be nothing he could do about it.


With contact made, Seb began to grab and hug the top of Amy’s lower lip as hard and as passionately as he could with both arm and legs, while planting as many kisses as possible, he prayed she could feel him. Amy’s lips, almost impossibly still, made an involuntary micro-twitch that was so small it was not even noticed by Amy, but resulted in Seb being lifted off the ground and his feet now dangling a few feet above the platform. He loved this as being disconnected from the floor just made the kiss all the more consuming. Slowly her upper lip moved skyward a few feet and her tongue began to appear from the gap, just a tiny amount, maybe 10 feet. It was staggeringly wide, at least 80ft. The tip made contact with him. It was warm, wet, gigantic, impossibly strong, sensual, and, when he touched it with his tongue, tasted amazing. His tongue looked utterly insignificant in size compared to hers, hell, his entire body did. The tongue slid back in as easily as it came out and he attempted to disembark. Knowing that Amy would not be able to speak until he was safely down, when he ceased kissing and hugging he simply whispered “Wow” as her cue to end it and he relaxed. He then began to push himself away from her lip but could not, he was stuck to the saliva. Suddenly, Amy’s mouth began to disembark from the platform and race upwards hundreds of feet in a couple of seconds until she could again gaze on Seb once more, only he was not there! Her concentration switched from the platform to her lip and she could feel the tiny crumb stuck to her skin. She stood to her full height and carefully raced to the bathroom. The mirror came into view and she could see the tiny being helplessly stuck, but thankfully safe. 


In her years of training and practice, she’d lifted many with her thumb and index finger, but never one from her lips. This was indeed a first. She gently peeled his body from her lower lip and switched the angle slightly so that his back was now parallel to the ground and, in a state of relief and exhaustion, his arms, legs and head simply dangled downwards. Her fingers moved away before going up.


He opened his eyes and looked down, it was a thousand foot drop to her breasts below… he was thankful they were there as, absent her titanic boobs, he’d be looking at a sheer drop of three quarters of a mile down to a hard, unforgiving floor. Shooting upwards now, he raised his gaze just as he came to a stop at her eye level. She carefully spun him round, assessing his condition and checking for damage. He was fine. Amy let out a gentle sigh of relief and his hair blew in the gust of wind.


With both unsure what to say, Seb thought he’d break the silence. “Coffee?” Amy snorted with laughter.

Chapter 8 - Second ‘proper’ Date by Revhammer

They’d had a date, met several times, been to ‘the party’, chatted for hours and hours on the phone and, frankly, were both desperate for something a little more intimate. Scrap that, a lot more intimate!


He arrived at 7pm and Amy wasted no time.


“Strip” she commanded. He did so within his cockpit, he was too afraid not to.


Exiting the pod naked, he saw that she too was naked and it was a sight to behold. She plucked him off the platform as soon as he exited the transport and he instantly became aroused at the sheer domination. He felt utterly naked and helpless in front of this naked titanic being. She placed him between her legs on the ground. She was sitting on the floor with bare legs outstretched. Standing between her legs and facing her pussy, he felt utterly overwhelmed. Her thighs were hundreds of feet high and knee to hip was over a thousand feet long. Looking back, her feet were way off in the distance, at least a 3 or 4 minute run to reach them. Looking forward, her pussy was over 200 feet away. The base of Amy’s vulva was about 100 foot up and it extended over 200 foot to about 300 feet high. It was almost closed at only about 20 feet wide, but Seb was under no illusion that it could go much wider. The edges glistened with moisture. He looked up, her impossibly wide hips were hundreds of feet up and her utterly gigantic breasts, at about 1000 feet up, truly defied explanation. Above that, at over 1500 feet up, her face looked directly down and her eyes locked on. She bit her bottom lip and made a groan. He look forward again and her vulva seemed to auto-moisten, with gallons of vaginal fluid flooding to her outer pussy. 


Then, over his head appeared a huge tube, massive in fact. It must have weighed hundreds of tons, but it just hovered, motionless, 100ft above his head. It was the size of a jumbo jet fuselage and, almost certainly, that’s where it came from. Smooth, long, cylindrical, and gigantic. Looking to the rear, it was being held at the end by Amy’s left thumb and index finger pads, each finger pad enveloping the end, making it look tiny. Holding it steady without seemingly any effort, she whispered “watch”.


As it transpired, this was in fact a customised fuselage of the largest passenger jet in the world, the Airbus A380. At 238 ft long and with a 79ft diameter, this giant wingless plane, adapted to be Amy’s dildo, looked positively tiny next to her leg. Slowly it moved toward her pussy, the nose end touching and opening her vulva and entering the now wet chasm. As her fingers pushed more, the deeper it went. Eventually, the entire plane was inside Amy’s vagina, aside from the tail end, which was held effortlessly by her titanic finger pads. She proceeded to move it in and out, slowly. On its exit it came out wet, covered in lubrication; this facilitated a much more rapid re-entry.


After four or five insertions, she pulled it out, then lowered it down to the ground, next to Seb. The dildo dwarfed him.


“Your turn”, she said.


Seb looked confused and scared. 


“Look at the nose.”


The plane cockpit was intact. If anything, it was modified somewhat. Upon a tap of her remote device, a small glass windshield opened revealing a seat inside. Her right finger and thumb appeared out of nowhere, taking Seb by surprise and plucking him off the ground. His feet raced away from the floor and he was moved above the dildo nose-cone and lowered into the seat. She tapped the control and the screen began to close. Seb quickly strapped himself in to the seat harness. He noticed controls in front of him:

> Headlights

> Vibration speed

> Emergency stop


“Ready?” She said excitedly


“Ready” he replied.


The vessel lifted off the ground and he was now eye level with the entrance to her pussy. The size of the entrance to her cave was beyond his imagining, so vast. Slowly she moved it forward and the glass touched and began to part the entrance to her. He hit the lights, it was a wonderful sight. Moving in slowly, he saw on the gauge an indicator for insertion depth, they really had thought of everything! 25, 50, 75, now 100ft inside. Still going deeper. Finally it stopped, 220ft inside. But, he was not at the end, there was more to go. Just how deep was she? 


Suddenly, the vessel reversed out at breakneck speed, covering the 200+ft in under a second. It came to an immediate stop. Seb was jolted in his harness, the g-force was insane. The vessel slowly moved upwards, exploring. It came to a stop next to her clitoris, touching it. 


“Is that?”


“Yes, it is”, she replied.


He reach out to touch the glass where her clit was squished against it. Just a few inches of glass between me and it, he thought. Her clit was huge, 15, maybe 20 feet long and 8 to 10 feet wide. Her clit was wider than he was tall! This totally blew his mind. He remembered the vibrate control and pressed it… 


The response was quick, she began to moan and tense. Seb continued to alter the oscillations. He had never felt so powerful. He had this giantess the palm of his hands. 


He grabbed his hard cock in his left hand and kept his right hand on the controls. The power over her made him so aroused. After about five minutes of vibration control, sensual converse back and forth and several rapid 200 foot back and forth lunges, she started to cum.


Her orgasm was intense. She shuddered and screamed and then it stopped… all was still and quiet. A few seconds later the vessel was moved away and into the air where it ascended rapidly, a thousand feet up in a matter of seconds, eventually arriving at her mouth which was wide open, hundreds of feet across and over 100ft high. 


Her teeth, each larger than a very large multi-storey house, looked like they could easily bite the plane in half, and they could. It entered her mouth, her gigantic tongue with immeasurable strength sucked, licked and played with the wet dildo. 


Seb, the size of a tiny crumb to her, looked around at her teeth, her enormous tongue, mouth, and throat. He too came in a powerful explosion and she heard it over the microphone. 


She gently removed the ‘dildo’ from her mouth and placed it on the floor. The cockpit opened and he stood up, looked at her, and smiled. She smiled back, with her 300ft+ wide smile. 


“Wanna go to bed and cuddle?” She said.


He nodded, he had no idea how this might work, but he sure as hell wanted to find out…

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12288