Escort Quest by transcendent
Summary:

A knight leads an elven princess through human lands, but she proves to be quite the handful.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6820 Read: 17233 Published: October 24 2022 Updated: October 30 2022

1. The Great Beast by transcendent

2. First Impressions by transcendent

3. Growth by transcendent

4. Wet Dream by transcendent

The Great Beast by transcendent

Myra has been camped outside the large elven gate for days. The King had sent her to escort an elven princess but the possibility was looking slim. The huge gate stood as closed as it ever was. No one had seen an elf in thousands of years. The impenetrable wall kept any human from crossing the border. It was a wonder to behold, taller than anything Myra had ever seen. It stretched as far as the eye could see in both directions. Probably a prank, she sighs and checks her provisions, could probably stretch the sausages a day or two before I have to hunt. She douses her fire and settles in for another quiet night in the shadow of the wall. She mutters to herself about the bandits on the eastern plains and the orcs testing the southern borders. She was better than this. She deserved better than an escort mission. She goes to sleep wondering who she pissed off at the palace for such a ridiculous assignment.


She’s awoken at dawn by faint tremors. She brushes away her auburn hair and sits up in her tent. There’s almost a rhythm to them. They seem to be growing stronger. She pokes her head out of the tent but sees nothing out of the ordinary. Her equipment rattles in her pack and her horse trots around nervously, ready to bolt. The birds fly from the nearby trees as they shake. She does her best to endure the great noise and shaking as the earth feels like it will tear itself apart. She feels like screaming. Finally… it stops. There’s a loud grinding as the great gate swings open only a crack, just enough for a relatively small figure to pass through. Myra stands and waves, unsure how to greet an Elven princess. Her skin is pale and her black hair is cut short like a pixie, framing her pointed ears. Her eyes are bright green. She wears a tunic embroidered with elemental patterns and tight leather riding pants. Her boots are cinched up to her thigh. Myra bows to her as she approaches. The elven woman is smaller, a foot shorter than the knight. The tight tunic and riding pants do little to hide her curves. 


The elf looks at her skeptically, "You are to be my escort then?" 


"I am Myra Quinthallen, First Sword of the King, here to ensure your stay in our lands is safe and enjoyable." Myra says it proudly. 


"I suppose you will do, I am Talia," the elf sighs and sits down near the remains of the previous night's fire, "I would like to eat now."


Myra notices for the first time that the woman carries no food, no weapon, and no pack. "I can make us breakfast if you like. Odd to send a princess afield unprepared."


"Why would I prepare when I have you to rely on? You may start." She looks at Myra expectantly. Myra sighs and starts gathering wood to light the fire. After piling up some logs and sticks she pulls out a piece of flint and strikes it with her knife until the spark takes. "How quaint," Talia says as she watches. Myra gives her a look as she puts the cast iron on the fire and tosses in several sausages. Soon they start to sizzle. Talia eyes them hungrily.


"Did you feel those tremors earlier? Strangest thing…" Myra tries to make small talk. It is not her speciality. 


"Tremors? Oh…  those," Talia shrugs, "The wall has strange effects on the land. Strong magics. Are those done yet?" Talia reaches in with her bare hand to take a sausage. 


"Wait! Those are… " Myra tries to stop her but she's too slow. Talia grabs the sizzling sausage with her bare fingers and bites into it without hesitation. The grease runs down her chin. She almost gives a moan as she licks her lips. 


"These are delicious!" The elf smiles for the first time and downs another and another after that. Myra reaches in to get one before the princess scarfs them all down but jerks back as the sausage burns her fingers. She reaches back to get her fork and turns around to see the pan is empty, a dozen sausages having disappeared down the elf's gullet. Talia gives her a ravenous look, licking her fingers. "I would like some more, human."

Myra looks at the slim elf in disbelief, "That was all we had."


Talia's stomach growls, "Well, I suppose you should find something to appease me." 


"Fine," Myra huffs and stands up to get ready to go hunting, tightening the leather on her armor and strapping on her sword and bow. "You stay here. If there's any danger, yell and I'll come running." 


"Where are you going?" Talia asks. 


"To hunt something to fill us both up," Myra slings her quiver over her shoulder. 


At the word hunt Talia gets a slight grin, "Perhaps I should go with you! So you're close by in case of danger." She steps up to Myra. "You are my escort after all." 


"Why are you so eager all of a sudden?" Myra looks down at the shorter woman. 


"Because I wish to see the First Sword of the King at work." 


Myra nods, "Very well, if you insist. Just stay behind me and try to keep quiet." 


Myra leads Talia into the nearby woods. She doesn't wish to alarm the elf but the land near the wall is thought to be cursed. No villages are nearby and the woods are rife with bandits and outcast orcs. She's hoping she can find a good size deer or elk to get them through the next few days so they can leave soon. 


Talia follows closely, gazing around the forest. So many new smells and noises. She marvels at how tall the trees are. She sniffs at the air curiously. Her stomach gives a groan. 


Myra sighs, "I said be quiet…" 


"Like I can help that. How do you expect me to live off of so little? You should've been more prepared. Why back home I could eat a dozen whole… " 


Myra shushes her, reaching out to stop her next step. The knight gestures down by her feet. A rope trap lays hidden beneath the leaves. Myra motions back the way they came. Talia starts to back up slowly as Myra draws her sword. 


"Go!" Myra says to Talia as an orc pops out of the brush just behind them. Talia scrambles away as the knight turns to block the blade heading toward the back of her neck. Another emerges from the front, and another, and another. She's surrounded! Myra charges in and cuts down two with swift slices before turning to block another. Talia watches from the nearby bushes with a grin as Myra dances through the ambush. Myra is a blur as the orcs attempt to slice her. She takes down three more with whirling slices before they manage to cut her leg. Her steps falter, but she swings again, managing the revenge slice. The orcs see her weakening and close in. One slices at her sword arm as her blade drops to the ground. Talia rolls her eyes and frowns when she sees the orcs carry the knight away. She whispers an incantation as Myra blacks out. 


Myra comes to in her tent. She lifts her sword arm and sees no wound. She groans and rubs her eyes. "More fucking nightmares…"


"You really should rest. Are you hungry?" Talia's voice comes from outside. 


"What the hell happened?" Myra asks.


Talia comes into the tent with some strange steaks. "Eat," she says as she hands one to Myra. The knight looks at it suspiciously for a moment but takes a bite. "You don't remember? The orcs were dragging you away after your valiant battle when a great beast…" Talia is interrupted by her own uncharacteristically loud belch, "... crashed through the trees and scattered them. I was able to heal you and drag you back. Also took some of their food." Talia has already finished her steak. 


"That's some beast! We should start back, tell the king! Start arranging a hunting party!" Myra sits up fast but let's out a pained groan. 


"One more day, then we leave." Talia assures her, "rest. You fought well." She gets up to leave the tent, letting Myra sleep. She sits by the fire and tears into another steak. She stops a moment to pick at something stuck in her teeth. She loosens the offending morsel with her tongue and spits it into her hand. She looks down and sees that she's holding a crude, mangled little sword. She giggles and rubs her stomach, hearing the cries within. After finishing the last orc steak she crawls into the tent and curls up next to the sleeping Myra. "Sleep well, my little knight," she whispers, "until the great beast strikes again."


First Impressions by transcendent

Myra wakes and sees Talia's gentle hand on her chest. She is unsure what to do. She glances over at the beautiful elf snoring loudly next to her. She hears the elf's stomach groan again. This woman is insatiable, she thinks. She gently takes Talia's soft hand and moves it aside, trying not to wake her. She sits up and feels fully recovered from the earlier ordeal. She steps out of the tent into the morning air and sees that the steaks Talia cooked are gone, most likely into the elf's bottomless stomach. Myra sighs and grabs her bow. Feeding that one is becoming a full time job, she thinks as she trudges into the forest. 


She makes her way through the woods, heading back to the site of the battle. She had to get some idea of what the beast Talia mentioned could be. The sight that greets her is horrific. The trees for several hundred feet are toppled and pressed into the ground as if by some great force. The land has been warped, crisscrossed by deep trenches, dips, and craters. Walking across is difficult, the muddy slopes slow her progress considerably. As she approaches one of the larger craters her foot gets caught on an orc blade barely sticking out of the muck. She tumbles down into the crater and lands face down in the mud with a pained groan. She opens her eyes and sees another face staring back. She screams and scrambles away but she finds herself slipping on the steep walls. She calms herself and looks back at the face, realizing it belongs to one of several orc bodies that have been crushed into the ground by whatever made this crater. She finally realizes that she’s been sliding around on a mix of dirt and crushed plants and gore. The thought chills her to the core. She looks up to the edge high above, trying to figure out how she'll climb out. 


Talia yawns and stretches lazily. She reaches over to Myra and finds the knight is gone. Her stomach gives a growl. She pouts and scratches it idly. "Let's see where you are, little one, hopefully finding me something big to eat…" she whispers an incantation as her eyes glow softly. Her mind's eye travels to Myra, watching the knight from high above. She watches the woman struggling to climb a steep slope. It takes her a few moments to recognize the crater, one of a pair. She giggles and bites her lip. Mother was right, she thinks, watching these little ones struggle is such a treat. Her hand drifts down to brush against the crotch of her riding pants and she lets out a soft moan. 


Myra backs against one side of the deep crater, getting a running start as she rushes across and bounds up the other side. Her pace slows as the slope gets steeper. She looks for a hand hold but only finds slick mud as she tumbles back down to the bottom. She is a mess at this point, covered in mud after repeated attempts. She lines up again, this time drawing her sword. She runs and leaps, stabbing the blade into the muddy wall. It sticks, giving her a hand hold. She draws her dagger and lifts herself up, stabbing it into the wall above. 


Talia has slipped her riding pants down slightly for better access. She gives a little gasp as her fingers dance across her lips. Watching her brave knight is making her so wet, almost as wet as swallowing those pathetic orcs. She cheers her little savior on with soft moans.


Myra is making progress! She pulls herself up with the knife and stabs the sword in again. The wall is nearly vertical now, one slip and she'll tumble back down again without her weapons. The sword sticks, she pulls herself up and stabs the knife. There's a clang as it strikes rock. It catches her by surprise and the blade bounces out of her hand and tumbles down. Myra hangs helplessly from her sword. She's so close now! 


"Gods I'm so close now!" Talia says desperately as her fingers dip in and out of her sex. She watches the little knight hang with baited breath, waiting to see her next move. The smell of her arousal fills the tent. 


Myra looks down nervously. She shakes her head and turns upwards. She is exhausted but steels herself for one more push. She starts swinging back and forth, building momentum. The sword wobbles, threatening to slip loose. At the last possible moment she swings herself up and gets her foot over the top. With a mighty roar she drags herself up and over the edge. 


Talia gives a roar of her own as the sight of the exhausted knight's triumph sends her over the edge. Her wetness sprays across the floor of the tent. It takes a few minutes for her legs to stop trembling. "A point for my brave little knight," she says with a giggle as she licks her fingers. She gives her plump ass cheek a playful squeeze, wondering if the little knight will ever know what made the crater that nearly defeated her. Her stomach groans again, she gives it a dismissive poke, chastising it, "Patience, she's only human." She gives a contented sigh before turning over to go back to sleep. Soon her snores fill the tent again.


Growth by transcendent

Myra trudges back to camp with a deer slung over her shoulders. She’d already taken the time to drain it in the woods. The sun is high in the sky, almost noon. As she approaches she hears snoring from the tent and gives a frustrated growl as she tosses the heavy animal to the ground with a thud. How can she still be sleeping? She reaches for her knife then remembers dropping it into the deep crater. She looks down at her sword and sighs. Butchery seems beneath the blade but it's all she has. She channels her frustrations into her swings as she slices through the carcass. She growls with every blow as she thinks of that beast running rampant across the countryside while she’s stuck babysitting some useless noble. All the myths she heard about elves as a child run through her head. Elves are unknowable! Elves are beautiful! Elves are powerful! Elves definitely don't fucking snore! 


"I think it's dead," Talia giggles from the opening of the tent as she watches Myra hack into the deer. Myra looks up in surprise, breathing hard from the exertion. She never noticed the snoring stop. The deer is an unrecognizable pile of blood and meat. How long has she been watching? The knight turns and gives a deep bow. Her clothes are still caked in muck and who knows what else.

"Sorry if I woke you, my lady," Myra stabs her sword into the ground, "I'll get started on our meal." She walks over and lights the fire again with her flint. She gathers some sticks to build a drying stand over the fire. Finally she drops two choice cuts of venison into the pan with a sizzle as she hangs the rest on the stand. Talia watches the process closely. She finds these little humans fascinating. So much time and effort given to an animal she would simply swallow whole. She knows their mouths are small, so the butchery she understands, but their lives are short. Why not just save all the time and effort and eat it raw? She finds her eyes wandering to the bloody deer carcass, her mouth watering.

“Princess.” Myra’s voice shakes her from her carnivorous fantasies. The knight is holding a bite sized piece of seared deer meat out to her on a fork.

“Oh! Thank you!” She grabs the hot meat off the fork with her hand and pops it into her mouth.


Does she really not feel the heat? Myra stares at the elf before stabbing into a piece for herself. She watches the elf reach into the hot pan for more, her fingers lightly grazing the cast iron with no reaction. Talia only smiles as she chews. Is she mocking me? Myra thinks as she sips her water skin and hands it to the elf.

The cooking does actually give the deer a nice flavor, Talia thinks. Perhaps next time I will try cooking one whole, or a whole herd more likely? It’d be absolutely scandalous if anyone in the Court ever found out I was taking on a human tradition, all the more reason to do it, she chuckles.

“What were those things we had yesterday that I loved so much?” Talia asks, reaching in for another piece of meat.

“Those? Pork sausages. Pig meat and spices encased in pig intestine.”

“I would like more pork sausages as soon as we are able,” she gives a delighted smile.  So inventive, these little humans! Maybe I can stuff some orcs into some deer and make orc sausages? The possibilities are endless!

“Nearest village is a few days ride from here. We’ll have to settle for game meat for the time being. The deer should last us till we get there if we ration it though.”

“Days!?” Talia almost chokes. She’s seen the maps. This kingdom’s territory isn’t that big. Being small is proving harder than she thought. She glances up at the paltry strips of meat hanging from the makeshift rack. This simply will not do. She doubts Myra could keep up with her appetite even if she did nothing but hunt all day and night.

“Is that a problem?” Myra looks the elf in the eye. Is this not good enough for you, your highness? Did you think I’d meet you with a carriage and servants and cake?

“No! Not at all!” Talia chews her meat thoughtfully. The beast will hunt while the knight sleeps. I wonder if she’d hate me for eating humans? Probably not the best look for a foreign dignitary. She giggles as she pictures the little king hanging halfway out of her mouth. Gods, so hungry. She glances at the deer carcass again. “Was it a hard hunt? You seem to have gotten rather messy,” She gives a knowing grin, “I could wash your clothes in the river over there while you rest for a bit, least I could do for sleeping in.”

Myra looks down at her chain and leather armor caked in mud and gore. Her ceremonial tabard would probably need to be replaced altogether, shame. “Really? You sure about that?”

“Mhmm,” Talia nods with a grin, “it’s really no trouble.”

Myra looks at the princess for a long while before shrugging off her tabard and chainmail. Talia watches the little human strip with an odd combination of hunger and desire. There was something so delectable about watching her little knight fight to the death to defend her against those orcs all while being ignorant to the fact that Talia could crush them all at any moment. Myra slips off her leather gambeson with a relaxed sigh. Beneath she wears a light cotton shirt and pants. The underclothes are stained with sweat and grime from long days travelling. The knight’s damp shirt clings to her breasts, her nipples clearly visible. Her muscles shine with sweat from the hunt. Talia bites her lip. My brave little knight, look at you!

“Perhaps I can wash those underclothes as well?” Talia offers up hopefully.

“Oh… um,” Myra blushes, “S..sure. Let me just go in the tent....”

The first blow is struck, Talia grins at her escort’s discomfort, adorable.


Myra crawls into the tent for some privacy. She notices a familiar smell in the air. Did she!? In here!? Her blushing intensifies. That woman is insatiable!? Thankfully Talia can’t see her. Myra was never much one for relationships but she was no stranger to sex. She just never had much time for that kind of thing in her line of work and seeing as most of her colleagues were men that slimmed her dating pool considerably. She had to admit the elf was attractive, but she was also a princess, and an odd one at that. She tries to put the idea out of her mind as she slips off her shirt and pants leaving her nude in the tent. She gives her plump nipple an experimental squeeze, letting out a pent up sigh. You have a duty, she shakes her head and wraps herself in the blanket before reaching out with the soiled clothing.

“Here!” a hand shoots out of the tent. Talia takes the bundled up underclothes and piles them on top of the knight’s armor. She could’ve peeked with her spell but she restrained herself, more out of delayed pleasure than any sort of respect. The sight will be sweeter when it is given, she thinks. After Myra falls asleep Talia pokes her head inside for only a few moments, casting a spell to ensure she doesn’t wake up anytime soon. Sleep well, little knight.

Talia steps away from the tent and takes a deep breath, then she begins to grow. Her boots grind the earth below and her clothes creak as they expand with her. She sees those tall trees she was walking beneath slowly creep down until she towers over them. But just as the feeling of release begins to wash over her she forces herself to stop, with no small amount of effort. This is enough for now. She looks down at the little campsite beneath her. Curious, she lifts the tip of her boot, twisting it around on the heel until the shadow of her foot covers their entire camp. I could end it all right now, she thinks with a grin. Myra’s horse is looking up at the sole of her boot in fear and starts to bolt. Talia quickly swings around as she turns to catch the fleeing creature. Her foot crashes down nearby. The quake rocks the whole camp site and makes the horse lose its footing. The little meat drying rack collapses into the fire.

“Whoops! Forgot you!” The elf giggles as she reaches down and plucks the terrified horse up with her fingers. She casts a sleeping spell and gently lays the horse back down. “There! Perfect!” Satisfied, she plucks up the deer carcass and licks her lips. She drops it onto her large tongue and let's it slip down her throat like an oyster, bones and all. She grabs the little bundle of clothes and armor and heads to the river. It only takes her a few steps to get there. First, she leans down to drink, her heavy breasts and hard nipples digging up the earth as they drag across the ground. Hundreds of gallons of water disappears down her throat along with no small number of fish that couldn’t fight the current her suction creates. She sits up and wipes her mouth before whispering an incantation to pull the dirt and grime from the ball of clothing in her hand. She collects it into a strange orb above her hand before redirecting the nastiness into the river. She returns to camp and piles the clothes up for folding. Having finished she brushes her hands together and shrinks back down, feeling even more small than usual. It's only then that she notices the little drying rack burning, along with all their meat.

“Shit!” she runs over and stamps at it with her foot, trying to put out the little sticks comprising the drying rack. Her little fit looks comical compared to the force she exerted earlier. You idiot! You big oaf! You ruined it! She scolds herself and tries to rebuild the little apparatus to no avail. Myra stumbles out, groggy and half asleep, holding her blanket across her breasts.

“Myra! What are you doing up already!?” The elf blushes as she tries to hold up part of the little drying rack only to see it collapse in her hands. “Laundry’s done! Just had a bit of an accident here! I’m sorry!?”

“S’okay,”  Myra wipes her eyes and yawns, too tired to be mad. She looks over and sees the spotless pile of armor and clothes. Her tabard looks brand new. Impressive, she thinks as she walks over to the pile. “Clothes first. Don’t look.” Talia glances away, biting her lip as she hears the blanket fall to the ground. She only turns back when she hears Myra approaching the fire. The knight reaches in with her fork to salvage what is left of the meat. “Should get us through the day still… I’ll hunt something else tomorrow, yeah?”

Talia smiles, not expecting to be forgiven so easily. “Yeah! Sure!”

“Where’d the rest of the deer go?”

Talia panics. She didn’t think this part through. “Urp!” She lets a small burp slip, “uh! I dragged it over to the edge of the trees so predators don’t come to our camp!”

“Good thinking.” Myra stretches and goes over to her horse who lies sleeping nearby. She pats her back, “guess you had the same idea, didn’t you girl?” She turns back to Talia. “We should probably start packing up. Need to get some distance before nightfall.” The knight goes to finish putting on the rest of her armor.

Talia does her best to help pack up the camp, but being inexperienced she mostly watches Myra do the work. She finds herself fascinated by the little tent as it’s taken apart and folded.

“Do all your homes collapse so easily?” she laughs.

“No, this one’s meant to do that. Most of our houses are made of wood or stone. Pretty hard to knock them down.” Myra replies.

I’ll put that to the test someday, the elf chuckles to herself.


After a while Myra is tying the last of the gear to her horse, whom she has finally roused from her slumber. “Have you ever ridden a horse before?” She asks Talia.

“Um, no.” the elf says with a little hesitation. I once accidentally sat on a herd but does it count if they never moved?

Myra hops up onto the steed and trots over next to Talia. The horse looks at the elf with some trepidation. Sorry, Talia thinks, glancing sheepishly over at the unrecognizably large bootprint nearby. Guilt wasn’t something elves felt often. Why now? She wonders. Myra reaches a hand down to help pull Talia up. The elf takes the knight’s hand and an odd warmth comes over her. Not hunger or desire, but something else. Myra pulls her up easily and the elf wraps her arms around the knight’s waist. Myra’s heart skips a beat. She takes a breath and flicks the bridle to turn the horse towards the road. The two ride on in anxious silence, unsure of about feelings growing inside of them.

Wet Dream by transcendent

Talia clings to Myra as the horse trots along. She quietly leans against the other woman’s back as she watches the countryside go by. She feels the powerful muscles of the horse moving beneath them. She hears Myra’s soft breathing and heartbeat. She feels the knight’s honed abs beneath her armor. They both felt so fragile when she held them in her fingers. Hard to believe that this was the same woman who she plucked unconscious from the orcs just before the slaughter.

“Is it above my station to know the purpose of your visit? Why are the elves sending someone now?” Myra breaks the relative silence, occasionally glancing down at the soft hands around her waist.

“Merely a diplomatic tour. Mother wished for me to get a perspective on other cultures.” It is one thing to be powerful, quite another to comprehend that power, Talia recalls her words, see how the lesser races live, squabbling little ants. Walk among them, only then will you truly understand how far above them we actually are.

“Well, I apologize for the welcome so far. Between the beast and the orcs I’m afraid the land near the wall has gotten more unruly than I first thought.”

“Where are your guards? Your armies? Do you not watch your own borders?”

Myra looks a little offended by that. “Of course we do! Most of our forces are tied up elsewhere. I was on the southern front myself only a month ago. We never saw a reason to guard the wall. No one’s crossed over for who knows how long. Besides, the old myths keep most people away. It's only the outcasts that take advantage of it.”

“Vermin always do,” Talia says nonchalantly, “What myths do you speak of?”

She chuckles, “The usual, that you all eat children, that you once shattered the lands with terrible magic until the Gods built the wall, that sort of thing.”

“Ridiculous!” Talia laughs as well, but it's forced. Hiding behind Myra’s back she is blushing furiously. Mother!? You said they wouldn’t remember!? I don’t want to hear about your debaucherous youth, no matter how apocalyptic it was! Ew!?

“Just warning you about what some people might think.” Myra shrugs, “To be honest I was nervous. Never expected someone so...” cute, she stops herself, “Normal.”

“Sorry to disappoint you.” She gives Myra a squeeze.

“N…not at all!” Myra says much too quickly. She swallows nervously, changing the subject, “We should talk about the beast. I took a look at the damage in the forest. It was… disturbing to say the least. I want you to tell me everything you remember.”

She was big! Like really big! She had a cute smile and a great ass! And legs that went on for literal days! "Let's see… I watched the orcs carrying you away. I thought you were dead. Then there was a big crash and a tree almost crushed me! I ran for a bit. The ground was shaking and the orcs were screaming! I couldn't see much… It had pale skin I think. Too big to get a clear look. I waited till things quieted down before I went back to check on you."

"Pale skin? Hmm. There wasn’t a trail out of the area either. Maybe a white dragon? Not what I wanted to hear. Either way, it's a job for more than just me."

Myra! You brought me an army! How romantic! Talia chuckles. "Let's just hope we don't cross paths with it, yes?"

“Just about all we can do,” Myra says solemnly.

Don’t be so discouraged little knight, you’ll tame the beast yet. Now, what’s more within your capabilities? “Didn’t you say there were bandits about as well? Were the orcs part of that? Can we do something about them?” Talia asks.

“They’re outcasts and turncoats from the southern tribes. Most work as mercenaries but some have fallen in with less reputable groups. I’ve heard this particular group is held up in an old fort in the area. Don't know why you’re asking though. I can’t take them all on and if you hadn’t noticed I’m currently escorting an important official.”

“It's my border too, Myra. I’m just as responsible for it as you.”

The knight chuckles, “And what will you do to help fight them, princess?”

Talia scoffs, reaching down and pulling one of Myra’s arrows from her quiver below. “I have this,” she brushes her fingers against the arrowhead and it lights on fire.

Myra gets wide eye’d. “So you do know magic!? Is that how you cleaned my clothes? Or why the heat doesn’t hurt you?”

Partly, nothing really hurts me. Nothing that you little things can do anyway.
“Yes. I say we sneak up on this little fort of theirs and light it ablaze.”

“A bold plan, I’d have to make some preparations. But it’ll be dark before long, we should find somewhere to camp soon.”

“What about over there?” Talia points to a small farmhouse down the road a bit. A few cattle are grazing in the fields. There are some people working among the crops.

"Are you sure? Could save us some time I suppose." As she looks she can see the people in the fields look at the approaching riders.

"I did want to see how you humans live." Talia says, giving them a wave as they get closer.

"Here," Myra reaches into her pack and pulls out a scarf, "cover your ears. No need to alarm them."

"If you insist," Talia takes the scarf, giving it a curious sniff before wrapping it around her head.

As they ride up within earshot Myra calls out, "Hello there! Care to offer a space for a couple of weary travelers?"

The man and the woman both look up. The man speaks, "We could arrange something. I recognize that style of blade though. You an officer?"

"I am, just on a survey of the border with my squire here," Myra gestures back to Talia behind her, "did you serve?"

"Aye, decade ago. Thought I'd found a quiet place to settle down. Bandits are making things tough though; missing cattle, trampled crops, before long they'll run out of things to take from us. Talked to the folks at the village down the road, but they can't do squat neither."

"Oh! We were just talking about them!" Talia glances at Myra and then looks down sheepishly, "I mean, sorry ma'am."

Myra rolls her eyes, "What my subordinate is trying to say is we'd be willing to keep watch tonight, and perhaps take more direct action tomorrow, provided we can have a hot meal and a bed." Talia nods in the affirmative.

"Aye, we can do that. Go get started on the evening meal, love. We've got guests,” The woman nods and stands up to wipe her brow before heading inside. The man extends his hand to Myra, “I’m Calland, that was my wife Ellith.”

“Myra,” the knight replies, reaching down to shake his hand, “and my squire, Talia.”

“Myra! I’ve heard of you. I don’t wanna keep you from whatever you’re up to out here, but we would appreciate the help.”

“It's no trouble. What use is the First Sword if not to slay the wicked?”

Famous and dramatic, my little knight reveals herself, Talia thinks as Myra steps down and helps her off the horse.

The family and the travelers sit down to a simple meal of bread and stew. Talia eats quietly, asking for seconds, then thirds, until the stew is gone. The house is made of wood and much more sturdy, as Myra promised. Still, it's all a matter of scale. Past a certain size it wouldn’t offer any resistance, disappearing unnoticed beneath her toes. Yet here it felt solid, warm, welcoming. After dinner and small talk Calland shows them to the spare bed.

Calland gestures to the small bed, “used to be my daughter’s, before she signed up to serve. Check up on her if you ever get back to the capitol, goes by Avena. I’d appreciate it.”

“Course, and thanks again for the hospitality.” She bows to Calland before turning to Talia, “Why don’t you go ahead and lay down. I’ll take the first watch, wake you after I’m done.”

“Very well, you be careful out there, okay?” The elf curls up on her side, looking up at Myra.

“I will. Promise.” Myra steps out the door, leaving Talia in the quiet candlelit room. She waves a hand to snuff out the light before closing her eyes, her belly giving a desperate groan. She feels sleep taking her as she turns onto her stomach to quiet it a bit. As she rolls over she hears a small crunch. Suddenly she opens her eyes to a very different scene. The little house lies crushed beneath her breasts. She looks down at Calland and Ellith and Myra staring up at her as she pops another cow into her mouth. She swallows it with a frown. The little folk watch the barely noticeable lump move down her throat.

“Is that all?” Talia asks them, disappointed.

“Y..yes, the whole herd! Please! We have nothing else!” Ellith cries out to the giant above, her vision filled with the pale quivering expanse of Talia’s cleavage stretching above them as her breasts shift against one another, casually turning their house into splinters. With each little shift the ground quakes beneath them.

“Hmm, not true, I see a couple more,” Talia’s voice has no emotion or remorse as she leans down until her face is just in front of them, “Myra, if you would be so kind.” She opens her mouth wide. Her humid breath washes over them, coating them with spit as they look up into her huge maw. Her monstrous tongue slips out as the long strands of saliva drip down onto it.

“Talia! This has to stop! You can’t expect me to…!?” Myra screams up at her.

Talia closes her mouth with an irritated, echoing snap of her huge teeth. Her voice nearly deafens them at this range, “I don’t just expect you to, I order you to. I am a princess and I demand satisfaction. Now get to it-” She suddenly releases a forceful burp that throws them all to the ground, “-little knight.” Her cave of a mouth opens again.

Myra swallows nervously and draws her sword. “I’m… I’m sorry,” she steps up to the couple and gestures toward the princess’ drooling lips with the blade, “You… you need to get inside.”

Calland and Ellith back away slowly as Myra urges them forward with the blade. Talia’s breath blows their hair around wildly. Ellith shrieks as she feels the wet touch of Talia’s thick tongue on the back of her calves. Not a moment later huge globs of saliva slop down onto the couple, covering their faces and hair. A soft chuckle echoes through Talia’s mouth. It seems to come from everywhere. Calland pulls Ellith tight as she screams and chokes on saliva. With a swift swipe the two of them fall onto the huge tongue with a whimper. Myra gets one last glimpse of their desperate faces as Talia’s lips close over them and she swallows with a deafening gulp. The knight's sword clatters to the ground and she collapses against Talia’s huge, plump lips as she breaks into a sob. Myra feels the lips beneath her flex as Talia grins and gives her a soft kiss. The elf reaches down to pluck the little knight up in her fingers.

“Don’t despair, little knight, the worst is over. Now it's just you and me. I have a different hunger for you to fill,” Talia sits up and reaches down to loosen her riding pants.

“Talia!? Please!” Myra looks down and screams out to her until she’s hoarse. Talia's eyes gleam with desire, showing no sympathy. She starts to lower the knight down to her dripping sex.

“Talia!” Talia awakes in a cold sweat, her hand is in her pants beneath her covers. Myra is leaning over her, calling her name.

“You’re a deep sleeper, aren’t you?” Myra laughs, “Didn’t see anything yet. It's your turn to take watch. Remember to come get me if you notice anything.”

Talia bites her lip and gives a soft smile as she surreptitiously slides her hand out of her pants. “Just having a nice dream,” she says as she sits up, “Nothing more.”

I figured, Myra thinks as she blushes softly. The smell of arousal is noticeable, but she dare not mention it.

The elf gets up and goes to head out, taking one last look at Myra as she licks the juices off of her fingers.

End Notes:

Hope you're enjoying it. I'm open to commissions if you like. Feel free to message me. I prefer queer characters.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12407