A Difficult Family by NRawkGTS
Summary: Unexpectedly thrust into a situation leaving him at a fraction of his size in his kouhai's house, Sakurai Shinichi comes to realize the Hana isn't the only difficult girl to deal with in her family.

Categories: Maternal, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Vore, Incest, Mouth Play, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 43137 Read: 24299 Published: December 14 2022 Updated: April 30 2024

1. An Annoying Misunderstanding by NRawkGTS

2. Veiled Intentions by NRawkGTS

3. Lost in the Willows by NRawkGTS

4. A Moonlit Flowerbed by NRawkGTS

5. Sakura Lunacy by NRawkGTS

An Annoying Misunderstanding by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2022/12/13]

Thanks to it being a plot in one of her soap operas, Tsuki misunderstands Sakurai’s intentions when she noticed the shrinking device he had brought over.  Thinking she could, like in the show, use this opportunity to dissuade him from pursuing her in the future, she secretly uses the device on him, but before she can catch him in an inappropriate act, her daughter, Hana, comes home, making her panic.  Needing to keep what she had done hidden, she has to endure becoming much closer to the boy she wants to become her son-in-law.

Though I like the character interactions in Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai, my favorites are Hana's mother and little sister, Tsuki and Yanagi.  I plan on making this a multi-part series involving both of them in the future, but for now, it's all about Tsuki!


Tags: Milf, 'Unaware', Clothing Entrapment, Unbirth, Breast Smothering




One of the many advantages of being a college student was the freedom you can gain by managing your course load and schedule properly.  Despite it being mid-afternoon on a Friday, the college senior had finished all of his classes for the day and finished some special shopping he needed to get done while a certain someone was still stuck in class.

Since Uzaki comes over so much, this won’t be safe at my place.  The muscular young man thought as he navigated the residential streets that had become so familiar to him.  Smiling, he looked down at the somewhat pricey purchase he made and pulled his phone out of his pocket.  Looking through his messages, he confirmed that his boss approved him taking the next few days off and that the person he contacted would be home when he arrived.  I didn’t really look too much into these sorts of things, but Uzaki won’t stop pestering me to try it out with her.


Receiving confirmation that the coast was clear, he approached the gate of the Uzaki family home and rang the doorbell.




Since she knew who was there, the silver-haired mother of three opened the door and greeted her guest, or rather her daughter’s guest as soon as the doorbell rang.  “Sakurai-kun, good afternoon.  Come in.  Hana came home a bit ago, but I sent her on an errand when you said you were close.”  She said, ushering the tall, dark-haired boy in.


“Thanks, Tsuki-san.  Sorry for asking you to keep this from her for now.”  He replied as he closed the door behind him.


“Not at all.  Hana loves surprises, I’m just happy I get to help.”  The short, busty woman said, giggling a bit.


Holding out the bag with the item in question, Sakurai blush a bit as he scratched the back of his head.  “Yeah.  When I saw it was on sale, I knew this was the best time to buy it.  This is something we’ve discussed a lot, so I know she’s eager to try it, but keeping it at my apartment is…”


Receiving the gift, Tsuki’s smile widened as a bit of blush bloomed on her cheeks.  “I see.  Well, come in and have a seat while I put this away and get you something to drink.  If you want to stay until Hana gets back, you can.”


“Oh, no…  I shouldn’t…”  Trying to politely decline, he stopped when the two dark grey, short-furred house cats peeked out from the living room and meowed at him.  While one stayed back a bit, the other came over to greet him, rubbing against his leg.  Unable to resist the allure of interacting with the adorable felines, he took off his shoes and picked up the more sociable of the Uzaki family’s pets.  “Well, just for a bit.”  He said softly and followed after Tsuki.  As Shikisha cuddled up to him in his arms, he noticed the other cat run back into the house, causing him to let out a small, quiet sigh.  “I guess she’s still on guard towards me… maybe next time.”  Whispering under his breath, saddened that he had yet to earn the trust of the other cat yet, he was comforted by the affection the one in his arms was showing him as he purred happily.


And while he neither directed the comment at her nor did he say it with the intention of her overhearing him, Tsuki heard it all the same and the blush on her cheeks quickly enveloped her entire face.  Oh no…  I sent Hana away, but I forgot that both Yanagi and Kiri are still at school, and Fujio-san is at work.  That means…  It’s just Sakurai-kun and I in the house!  As she moved to the kitchen, the young-looking woman glanced back at the young man whom she knew had a special relationship with her oldest child.


It was as if he and Hana were the only ones that didn’t notice how close they were, and she was hoping they would notice their feelings for one another soon.  However, mistaking his efforts to get closer to and pet their cats as advances toward her, Tsuki needlessly worried whenever she interpreted something he said the wrong way.  As such, she thought she had underestimated the vigor and greed of youth and believed his fierce, focused eyes were on her as she lead him further into her home.


‘Both at the same time’ is what he said, wasn’t it?  Hana is out for now, but she’ll be back soon, and I was supposed to teach her a new recipe today too.  Will Sakurai-kun stay and join us?  Even though those two are close…  Clutching the bag he had given her into her chest, as much as she trusted the respectable young man when others were around, to her, he had also all but declared his intentions to embrace both her and her daughter at the same time.  Not to mention that Hana would occasionally subtly hint at being aware and accepting of his desires.  If Sakurai-kun wanted to make a move on Hana and his main target, me, n-n-now would be the perfect chance!


According to his and Hana’s boss and coworker, Sakurai was popular with older women, and as with her favorite soap operas, she could see the appeal in concept.  Despite his more angular, narrow eyes giving him an intense visage, the dark-haired man was polite, considerate, and, when not being riled up by her daughter, well-mannered.  And being married to a fitness trainer, she knew that having arms as well sculpted and defined as his meant that he was likely taking care of his body too.


For a brief moment, she imagined herself in place of Shikisha, with those young, strong-looking arms wrapped around her, embracing her firmly from behind without a stitch of clothing between them.  It was just so indecent and immoral, especially when she imagined her daughter joining them and he lifting her face to his as he leaned in for a kiss, yet it had her heart racing and her body heating up!


N-No!  What am I thinking!?  I can’t let that happen.  Sakurai-kun is a good kid, he just needs a bit of guidance is all.  She thought, shaking her head to dismiss the hot and steamy fantasy just before anything happened.  Loosening her grip on the bag she was hugging into her chest, she noticed that she had inadvertently crushed the box within a bit, revealing its contents.  Oh no!  What am I do…ing?  Her thoughts trailed off as she checked to make sure she didn’t break anything, the product inside was something she was surprised to see she recognized.  Eh?  This is… one of those shrinking devices, isn’t it?


The product printed on the side of the box was an item that shared many similarities with a smartphone or small tablet with a stylus-like apparatus that also functioned as a laser pointer.  Several different companies were marketing them as forms of entertainment, but there was still a lot of concern that such technology could be misused very easily.


Seeing that Sakurai was distracted petting her cat, Tsuki took the device out of the box and looked it over.  ‘Chishikuso 4?’  This is the same model as the one used in Kuso Crime just the other day!  Remembering the thrilling episode of one of her favorite soap operas, her eyes widened in shock as the events replayed in her mind.


The main character’s daughter’s boyfriend had, like Sakurai, bought one secretly as well and brought it to her home when it was just the two of them.  However, he shrunk himself in secret and tried to make passes at and end up in indecent, compromising situations with her.  The episode more focused on the dangers of shrinking around other people without them being aware of it, as he nearly got squashed under her feet, smothered under her rear, and sucked up in the vacuum as he tried to enact his plan.  After almost getting washed away down the drain when she unknowingly knocked him into the sink, she finally noticed and helped him, and the episode ended with him regretting his decision.  With all the harrowing situations and traumatic experiences she was unaware she had subjected him to, though, he gave up his pursuit of her and focus on being faithful to his girlfriend instead.


Sakurai-kun doesn’t seem to be the type of person to watch dramas on television, but with an ‘appetite’ like his, he could easily have thought of a similar plan of action to get me to drop my guard.  Tightening her grip on the size-altering device, Tsuki was, surprisingly, not upset by this conclusion she so hastily jump to.  In fact, she could vividly imagine squeezing him between her well-endowed bosom.


However, instead of the confident and charming smile she typically envisioned on him, he’d quickly come to realize that she was the one in control as he slowly sank into her cleavage.  His hard-gained muscles doing him no good as she easily trapped him in the chest he lusted after so much.


Placing a hand over her heart as it raced at the idea, Tsuki quickly shook her head and looked down at the smartphone-like object and the dangerous allure it offered.  N-No, no.  I shouldn’t be thinking such things!  Sakurai-kun was likely just acting rashly, like Kareshi-kun did.  He probably hasn’t thought of how dangerous it would have been if I didn’t know he had shrunk himself around me… or did he not consider it because he doesn’t think of me as dangerous?  Complicated and confusing as her feelings toward the college student were, just thinking that might be the case gave her a strange sense of comfort to think he may trust her so much.  No… since I caught this before he could act on it, I should have a serious discussion with Sakurai-kun and explain that his feelings for me, while appreciated, are inappropriate.


While neither he nor her daughter had stated their intentions plainly to her, it was obvious to her at least, and Tsuki had been trying her best to avoid directly confronting it.  But this was the final straw to get her to act before it was too late.  Other than his preference for older, married, women, Sakurai was a person she could be proud to call her son-in-law one day.


B-But how do I convince him?  He knows that I am married and have a family, yet still desires to have both mother and daughter at the same time.  Oh, if only this were like Kuso Crime where everything would wrap up nicely at the end of the episo-!?  That’s it!  Lamenting her still quite timid nature, the youthful mother received a flash of inspiration as she retreated to scripted television for a solution.  Powering on the Chishikuso 4, she tried to recreate the settings that were used in Kuso Crime to the best of her knowledge, making sure that she couldn’t accidentally hurt Sakurai during her plan.  Alright… I think this is close to what Kareshi-kun used…  Comfortable with the settings she selected, Tsuki went to sneak out into the hall so she could hide the shrinking device away.  Ara, he is so engrossed with Shikisha he hasn’t even noticed me.  Well, our cats are well-behaved, so he should be fine.  Giggling a bit as she hid behind a corner, Tsuki aimed the stylus at Sakurai and pressed the button, causing him to disappear.




Sitting on the Uzaki family couch in their living room, the dark-haired young man was engrossed with petting the cat that was comfortable with him, enjoying the purring sound coming from it.  However, all that changed in an instant when the object supporting him suddenly vanished and he found himself in freefall.  Below, he saw a blur of dark-grey fur scrambling away, knocking what looked to be his clothes to the floor, with him landing in the hood of his sweater just as it toppled off the edge of the couch.


“Wh-What happened!?”  He wondered, quickly crawling out of his clothes and looking around.  The Uzaki household wasn’t that big under normal circumstances, accommodating a family of five comfortably, but staring up at the bottom of their furniture, and looking across the vast distance to the kitchen that, before, he could traverse in a few steps, it was obvious to he what had happened.  “Tsu-Tsuki-san!?  Huh?  Where is she?”  Noticing that the kitchen was empty, he looked around for the kindly mother, but he was alone.  If he had seen her holding the Chishikuso 4 he had just brought aimed at him, everything would have made sense.  Or if Uzaki had come back while he was focused on petting Shikisha and was smugly smiling down on him, that would have explained everything, but there was nobody around.  “My clothes didn’t shrink with me either… damn, how embarrassing.”  Wrapping himself in his now overwhelmingly huge sweater, he needed to think of something.  Alright, gotta calm down.  I’m basically naked in your kouhai’s house, but at least it’s here and not out in public.  I can just wait for Uzaki to come back, or maybe I should ask Tsuki-san for help when she gets back.  Though, asking either of them to help when I’m like this is a bit…


“Ara?  Sakurai-kun?  Where did you go?”  He heard Tsuki’s booming voice ask as he contemplated his plan of action.  “Did he go home already?  Well, I suppose I’ll sit down for a bit and wait for Hana to come home before I start dinner.”


Seeing the middle-aged woman come around the couch, Sakurai faintly hoped that she would see his clothes on the floor and possibly resolve this issue quickly, but she grabbed the remote to the TV and sat down on the far end of the couch instead.


Okay… well, yeah.  I think it would be more awkward to approach her, especially without anything to cover myself.  Still, how far under the couch did my clothes fall that she didn’t see them?  For a woman that kept her eyes seemingly perpetually closed, Tsuki was rather observant, so it was surprising that she didn’t notice his discarded clothes.  “Now… how do I even explain this to Uzaki when she finds me?  God, she’s going to-”


His verbal contemplation interrupted when he heard a low, soft, rumbling sound coming from behind him, Sakurai slowly turned around to see one of the household’s cats creeping closer toward him.


“Sh-Shikisha?”  His heart racing as the feline approached, licking its lips as it crouched low, somehow, despite them looking the exact same, he knew this wasn’t the cat most comfortable with him.  “N-Nika?  H-Hold on a second.  I mean, I’m happy you’re not running away from me… but you do recognize me, right?  It’s me, Shinichi.”  Chuckling nervously, the predatory glint in the more cautious cat’s eye made him break out in a cold sweat.  “Craaaaaaaaaaap!”  Crawling into his clothes as Nika pounced, he couldn’t wait for Hana to come back for help.  Scrambling out of the bottom of his shirt while Nika was still crawling through it herself, he dashed like a madman to the oblivious mother.




Not sure how long she should leave Sakurai shrunken like that, Tsuki quickly grabbed his shoes from the entryway to avoid embarrassing questions.  It took most of the day in Kuso Crime from Kareshi-kun to learn his lesson, so she assumed she’d have to at least keep Sakurai for as long.


After hiding his shoes with the shrinking device, she returned to the living room as if nothing had happened.  “Ara?  Sakurai-kun?  Where did you go?”  Entering the living room, she needed to make the shrunken boy think she thought he had left already.  That way, he’d be emboldened to act on his carnal desires and when she caught him in the act, she could give him a stern talking to and straighten him out. “Did he go home already?  Well, I suppose I’ll sit down for a bit and wait for Hana to come home before I start dinner.”  Walking around the couch, she picked up the remote on the coffee table and went to turn on the TV, but out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that his clothes were laying on the floor, having not shrunk with him!  Huh!?  But why?  Kareshi-kun’s clothes shrunk with him in the show!  Oh…  Did they have small clothes made for him because they couldn’t film him naked, or did I mess up?  Maybe I should…  Considering stopping this before it went too far, she caught a glimpse of Sakurai in his sweater and watching her.  He didn’t look too panicked and wasn’t trying to get her attention.  If anything, he was hiding from and watching her.  Sa-Sakurai-kun?!


Blushing, Tsuki looked away from the handsome young man, trying to calm herself down and act natural.  He wasn’t doing anything but looking, and she had gotten used to him staring quite brazenly at her chest already.  His normal gaze was already quite intense as it were, but the passion she saw in his eyes when he looked at her made her heart flutter at times.


Oh… he knows I’m so much older than him too, yet he still set his sights on me.  As flattering as that is… I have a husband and children!  But, I do sometimes get mistaken for Hana’s older sister rather than her mother.  Playing with the short ponytail she drapes over her right shoulder nervously, Tsuki’s imagination began to run wild once more.


Just like in her favorite dramas and soap operas, her young suitor would come by more and more often when nobody else was around.  At first, it would be under the pretense of learning how to cook, as he has been doing already, having her gently guide him by his side.  Then, he’d stand behind her, looking over her shoulder, pressing his body into hers.  It would be a gradual process, slowly escalating so she didn’t protest by the time she realized he was reaching around her as he followed her demonstration.  A casual accident would spill something wet and sticky on them, prompting her to wash his clothes and offer him the bath, and he’d drag her in as well, and then…


Ara!  Sakurai-kun, we mustn’t!  Snapping out of her fantasy just as she imagined him taking her shirt off, Tsuki held a hand to her chest and had to steady her uneven breathing.  Sweat had started to form in her cleavage and ran down the small of her back as her heart raced from the risque daydream, prompting her to fan her flush face with a hand.  What am I thinking, Sakurai-kun wouldn’t-!?  Sakurai-kun!?  Glancing back to the shrunk boy to see what he was doing, Tsuki was surprised to see him running toward her, his eyes locked on her legs as he approached.  In the corner of her eye, she could see her cats playing behind him.  Is he taking advantage of Shikisha and Nika playing to approach?  If I wasn’t looking for him, I may not have noticed him at all.  Sh-Should I scold him now?  Well… he hasn’t done anything inappropriate… yet.  After all, I’m the one that shrunk him, so maybe he is just trying to get my attention.  Unsure of what to do, Tsuki hesitated a bit too long and the shrunken visitor leaped onto her leg.  Oh, Sakurai-kun… I can barely feel him on my leg.  He’s so small and vulnerable.  I hope he doesn’t mind the smell of my feet.  I’ve been doing housework all morning… maybe I should have bathed before he came over.  Trying her best not to react to him, the silver-haired mother barely registered him quickly climbing her leg and going under her long skirt!  N-No… No, I should believe in Sakurai-kun.  He’s not a bad kid… and at his age, it can be difficult to control yourself.  He w-wouldn’t do anything to me, even if I let this go on…  Right?


Bending down to pick up Nika who was approaching her to settle her nerves, Tsuki waited as the naked, shrunken Sakurai held her leg tightly and climbed up to her lap.




“Tsuki-san!  Tsuki-san!  Help!”  Running at full speed toward the mother of his kouhai, Shinichi looked back just in time to see Nika come jumping out of his clothes, ready to chase him down, when Shikisha tackled her from the side and the two began to fight.  “Good boy, Shikisha!  You are getting the best petting of your life once I get big again!”  Recognizing the protective, or maybe even possessive instinct of the feline that came to his rescue, the dark-haired young man returned his focus to Tsuki.  There’s no way she can hear me, especially if she’s not aware of what happened to me, but… she should feel me if I get on her foot, right?  Other than the indoor slippers she walked around in, there was nothing covering the older woman’s feet.  All he had to do was jump on and she’d notice him, hopefully.  I knew that Uzaki would be impatient and try to shrink me right away, so I set up a profile on the Kusogames site before bringing it over.  The site says I’ll be safe barring extreme measures, but I’d still rather not see the inside of a cat.  I can worry about how this happened after.


As he reached the older woman’s foot, he looked back to see that Nika had gotten away from and kicked Shikisha away and was running over to him with a hungry look in her eyes.  Jumping up onto Tsuki’s foot, he didn’t even have time to think about the pleasant aroma surrounding her foot, the heavier scent that wafted out of her slipper, or the implication of what she might think as he climbed up her leg and under her skirt.  Rather than try and reason with a hungry cat, he could explain himself and apologize to Tsuki after she found him.


“Tsuki-san!?  Tsuki-san, can you feel me?”  Tightening his grip on her soft, smooth calf, Shinichi tried to alert her of his presence.  However, all she did in response was bend over and picked something up.  Really?  She can’t feel this?  Is she that engrossed in her show?  What should I do now?  Nika is likely waiting for me, so I shouldn’t climb… out?  While trying to figure out his next move, it finally dawned on the tiny man just where he was.  I’m crawling up Tsuki-san’s skirt!?  What the hell was I thinking!?  Freezing up, as much as he wanted to immediately drop down to the floor and try getting her attention another way, his chances of getting away from predatory cat hunting him were slim enough.  Well… if she hasn’t noticed me yet, if I’m careful, maybe I can climb out under her shirt and try to get her attention from the couch.


Not liking his options, Shinichi sighed and began to scale Tsuki’s leg, staying in the most appropriate of his inappropriate circumstances, both hoping she did and didn’t notice him.  Pulling himself up over her knee onto the top of her thigh, the weight of her skirt made it difficult to crawl, but he had the good sense to not slide down to the valley her thighs made, given what would be waiting for him at the end.  Instead, he resolved to drag himself slowly up the soft, supple thigh, breathing the gentle fragrance of whatever body wash she used.


After all the time he had spent with Hana, it was a familiar, relaxing aroma, however, the closer he got to her hips, the more a much heavier, more allure aroma enticed his baser instincts.  Just thinking about getting help wasn’t enough to distract him anymore, as the mature woman’s arousing pheromones saturated the air, igniting the young man’s libido.  Damn it…  What is wrong with me?  If Tsuki-san found me now…  His usual calming techniques failing in the face of such overwhelming femininity, unintentionally rubbing his bare manhood against her plump thigh wasn’t helping matters either.  But he couldn’t stop now.  Just focus on getting out of here.  I’m sorry, Tsuki-san.  I promise, this isn’t what it looks like!




Unable to focus on anything but the small bump in her skirt that denoted the position of the boy she had shrunken, Tsuki watched on with a face redder than a tomato.  Sakurai-kun…  He hasn’t done anything too bad yet.  If he went between my thighs at all, I don’t know if I could keep my composure.  But…  Trying to view his actions as optimistically as possible, there was still the chance that he was trying to get help.  However, feeling something hard and warm pressing into her thigh, she was becoming more concerned without realizing her aroused state.  I knew Sakurai-kun was tall, but I didn’t realize how big he was as well…  Cracking open her deep, blue eyes, she waited with bated breath as he crawled closer to her hips, anticipating the moment he’d climb down to her tingling womanhood.  Subtly, she was wiggling her hips, almost encouraging him to slide down onto her crotch as he made it to the creases where her lap met her torso.  How is Hana going to-?


“I’m back!”  Loudly and energetically entering the house, the eldest child of the Uzaki family made her presence known.


Surprised by her daughter’s boisterous greeting, Tsuki jumped up and turned around as the short-haired, busty girl came into the living room with a bag from the nearby convenience store.  “O-Oh, welcome home, Hana.”  Her heart rate spiked not just because of Hana’s return, but because there was now something grabbing onto and hanging from her panties after she stood up so quickly!  Oh no, Sakurai-kun!  Is… is he making his move now!?




For how undesirable their current circumstances were, everything was going well for Shinichi.  Seeing a wall of black fabric stretch over Tsuki’s smooth, pale skin and the sharp incline facing him, he took a moment to catch his breath before attempting to climb up to her waistband.  Somehow, she had yet to notice him, so his plan to slide out the bottom hem of her shirt and get her attention while glossing over how he got on the couch was on track for success.  And somehow, the eternal thorn in his said that was his kouhai managed to take a plan that would have worked and made it fail!


Not expecting the middle-aged mother to stand and turn so quickly, Shinichi had to grab onto something, anything, before he fell from her skirt to the hard floor below.  Even if he’d survive the fall with relatively little injury, it was pure instinct and an unwillingness to test the limits of his durability that had him grasp onto the closest thing he could before it was too late.


Phew, that was clos-!  Breathing a sigh of relief as he looked down to see the long drop to the floor below, the warmth and scent of what he was clinging to quickly brought his mind back to where he was.  The wall of black lace allowing glimpses of short, trimmed, silver hairs and soft, fair skin had him freeze and contemplate just letting himself fall.  There’s no way I could explain myself if Tsuki-san found me now.  And if Uzaki saw me…  I’d never live it down!  Panicking, Shinichi’s thoughts ran simulations of both Tsuki and Hana’s reactions, followed by his friends and coworkers, all looking at him with disgust and disappointment before it dawned on him that only a thin piece of lace was separating him from Tsuki’s most intimate of places.  Something that only her husband should be anywhere near.  I… I…  I can’t stay heeeeeeeeeeeere!?  Feeling an immense wave of guilt wash over him, Sakurai was about to scramble higher to at least get to a less compromising position, when something large pressed into him from the other side of her skirt and pressed him into her nethers.  Tsuki… san?!




“I got what you wanted, Okaasan, so can we start cooking?”  Going over to the kitchen, Hana set the ingredients they were missing on the counter and washed her hands.


“Y-Yes… just, hand me my apron, alright?”  Tsuki clasped her hand over the small lump in her skirt her daughter’s senpai was making and subtly kicked the clothes peeking out from under the couch, out of sight.  I can’t let Hana find Sakurai-kun.  I’m the one that shrunk him, so I have to take responsibility for his safety.  Not to mention, I now have a reason to lecture him on his behavior… probably.  As much as she wanted to admonish him for where he was clinging to, everything happened so suddenly, and it was unlikely he planned on Hana returning at that moment, so in light of his gentlemanly conduct prior, she was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, for now.  The way he was squirming against her though…  P-Please c-c-calm down, Sakurai-kun.  If y-your th-that rough… I… I’m going to…  Holding him a bit tighter to let the tiny boy sink further into her sensitive flesh, the tingle going up her spine made her fidget as she joined her daughter in the kitchen.


Taking the pale yellow apron from Hana, Tsuki was able to hide the suspiciously placed and moving lump in her skirt, so she could release the shrunk boy hanging from her underwear, but that didn’t make showing her daughter the new recipe she wanted to learn any easier.  Not only was the thought that the boy her daughter obviously has feelings for was clinging so close to her, but he was also attempting to climb higher, likely to secure a position so he wouldn’t fall.  However, his movements combined with her hyper-awareness of him being there and the anxiety in her heart had her frequently shaking and wiggling her hips.


Sakurai-kun… just a bit more and he won’t be in such a… sensitive spot.  If we can just talk after this, I think I will give him a free pass this time… so long as we agree to put this behind us.  Starting the calm down once the dark-haired young man got to the top of her panties, Tsuki breathed a sigh of relief.  With most of the prep work done for the meal she was teaching Hana done too, all that was left were a few finishing touches before they could leave it to cook for a while.  Oh, it was a terrible idea to try and emulate something I saw on Kuso Crime.  What was I thinking-!?  Allowing her thoughts to wander for a moment, Tsuki was caught off guard and jumped a bit as she felt something cold fall down the back of her shirt.  “Eeep!”


The laughter that followed from the perpetrator filled the room as she turned to see Hana with some of the leftover ice they used in her hands.  “Sorry, Okaasan.  You were spacing out, so I couldn’t resist.”


Childish and harmless as such a prank normally would have been, Tsuki froze up and her face erupted into a full blush as she felt, clear as day, something tumble down into her underwear and press into her aroused womanhood!  “Ahaha…  Th-That’s alright, Hana.  Y-You just s-surprised me i-is all.”  Trying to keep her cool, but everything from the way Sakurai struggled to free himself from her undergarments to his frantic breath tickling her engorged lips had ignited an immoral lust in her that she was trying to deny.  N-No, Sakurai-kun.  P-P-Please c-calm down!  I-If you’re th-that r-r-rough, Hana will find out.  J-Just wait unt-t-til…


“Hmm?  Okaasan, are you feeling okay?  You’re not sick, are you?”  Hana asked, noticing Tsuki’s beet-red face.


“Huh!?  O-Oh, n-no, no.  It’s n-nothing.  Let’s finish this up, okay?”  Doing her best to not let her daughter catch on, Tsuki tried to speed through the last few steps while she could.




I’m so sorry, Tsuki-san.  Even if I had to risk being eaten by Nika, I should have climbed outside your skirt instead…  Regretting his choice now that he was clinging to the older woman’s panties, Shinichi tried to do everything in his power to not do anything he’d feel even more shame for.  Tsuki-san seems to be powering through teaching Uzaki a new recipe too, which gives me a chance to get to a less compromising position.  If she found me now…


Pulling himself up over the elastic band of her floral-lace underwear, he breathed a sigh of relief once the air was no longer saturated in the sweet, intoxicating scent of her femininity.  Instead, the gentle scent of her body and cosmetics helped calm him down a bit more, giving him a chance to relax before attempting to climb higher.


Since she’s standing now, maybe trying to get into one of her pockets would be a better idea-!?  He thought, pressing himself against the lower part of her stomach when her body suddenly jerked, and his feet slipped under the waistband he was precariously standing on!


“Eeep!”


Tsuki’s high-pitched cry of shock meant that something unexpected happened to cause this, but the dark-haired young man found little comfort in that as his body plummeted into the middle-aged woman’s lingerie.  Her smooth skin and silk-like hairs did nothing to slow his descent and the shock on her landing ensured that his inertia brought him under the hot, sticky, and irresistibly arousing petals of her dripping flower.


His body registered what he was staring into, reacting to the gigantic womanhood despite his mind shutting down once it began to catch up.  Tsu-Tsuki…san’s…  Driven by his purest instincts, he scrambled and struggled to escape, but the quivering of her body in response only buried him deeper into her.  Unable to handle the stimulation, guilt, and shock, Shinichi’s mind protected him the only way it knew how.  Much like the incident on the train with Hana a while back… he blacked out.




As quickly as she felt him fall into her underwear and tease her wanting nethers, the shrunken boy’s teasingly pleasant movements frustratingly stopped just as fast.  Rubbing her thighs together, Tsuki was attempting to compose herself, fight the urge to touch herself, but it was a battle she couldn’t keep up for long.  Sakurai-kun!?  N-No, you c-can’t…  j-just go in there… a-and then do n-nothing!  His rugged body was completely enveloped by her tender folds, and even without him moving, his erect member was poking into her in just the right spot.  It was perfect, he felt amazing, and when he was moving, it was pure bliss.  P-Please, Sakurai-kun…  Shinichi-kun…  d-don’t stop there!


Covering the pot they were using, Hana wiped a bit of sweat from her brow and smiled confidently at her mother.  “Alright!  Now he just wait a few-huh?  Okaasan?  Are you sure you’re feeling alright?  You look even redder than before.”  Noticing Tsuki’s quickened breathing, deep blush, and trembling body, she put a hand on her mother’s forehead.  “Did you get sick?  Maybe you should lay down for a bit.”


“Huh?  O-Oh, y-yes…  I s-suppose I’m n-not feeling the best right now.”  Backing up from her daughter and clutching a hand over her chest, Tsuki offered Hana a small smile.  “All you need to do is check on the pot occasionally and it should be done in an hour or two.”  Taking off her apron, she gave Hana the final instructions for the meal they prepared together.


“Alright.  I’ll check on it after I do some homework real quick.  You go lay down.”  Also removing her apron, Hana hung it up as she went to go to her room.  “If you’re not feeling better by the time it’s done, we should get you some medicine, okay?”


Thankful for the consideration, Tsuki smiled and shook her head.  “There’s nothing to worry about.  I’m sure I’m just a bit light-headed and nothing more.  Though, I think I will go lie down.”


“Okay.  If you need anything, just let me know!”  Hana called back as she went up to her room.


Approaching the door cautiously, Tsuki waited until she heard Hana’s door close before quickly going to gather Sakurai’s clothes and rushing into her room.  Every step was driving her wild, so she needed to deal with him quickly.  Tossing his clothes on her bed, she sat down, her breath catching as a pleasurable jolt ran up her spine from inadvertently squishing him into her delicate sex a bit more before she pulled up her skirt and went get him out of her panties.  However, instead of retrieving the young man, Tsuki pressed him into her wanting sex, her heart racing as she couldn’t hold back any longer.  Ahn~!  Oh, Shinichi-kun…  Shinichi-kun, y-you beast.  Making an old woman like me… feel so young again!


Her lower lips embraced the tiny man, and a bit of him even entered a bit deeper, but given his diminutive stature, it wasn’t by much.  Though, because he was reduced so much, it was an impressive accomplishment.  Falling back onto her bed and his clothes, looking to the side she caught a glimpse of his boxers as she carefully toyed with herself.  His youthful, potent pheromones enticed her, beckoning to her lustful urges as she hesitantly reached for them.


N-No…  I mustn’t…  B-But Shinichi-kun feels and smells so good.  Though her marriage was anything but lacking in passion, it had been a long time since she had felt so aroused.  Her folds were dripping in liquid lust, her nipples itched against her bra, and her ears were pounding with her heartbeat.  H-He’s not going to drown, is he?  Is he drinking my…  Does he like the taste?  Oh, Shinichi-kun, drink more, I’m so close!  Grinding the shrunken young man into her more firmly, the involuntary spasming of his body and tiny bit of warmth spreading into her was enough to tip her over the edge.  Curling up and grabbing a pillow to moan into, spraying Shinichi in the face with her satisfaction.


Several aftershocks wracked her body as she held he daughter’s not-boyfriend in her plump folds, and even after, Tsuki was content to lie in her bed for a while as the realization of what she was doing and had done gradually set in.  She was alone in her and her husband’s room, on their marital bed even, with another boy less than half her age in her most intimate place… and it felt good.  All the times she had imagined Shinichi taking her by force and her reluctantly going along with it, yet this time, she took the power and turned it back on him.


Shinichi-kun…  Petting the unmoving boy in her sex, Tsuki’s shame and embarrassment were less than she thought she’d feel, as she pulled him for her dripping lips and held him up to her face.  Drenched in her nectar, Tsuki felt another tingle in her womanhood.  He’s completely soaked in my…  I-It’s like I’ve… m-marked him…  Claimed him as mine.  A slight smile graced her lips as she watched him try to catch his breath and the viscous liquids slowly drip off of him.  However, thinking of her daughter, her guilt brought her back to her senses a bit.  “Shin…  Sakurai-kun?  Sakurai-kun, w-wake up.  Sakurai-kun?  I’m so sorry…  I didn’t mean to.  You just… and then I couldn’t…”  Trying to explain herself without giving too much away, she whispered softly to him, trying to snap him out of the trance-like state he was in.  “Sakurai-kun?  Sakurai-kun?!”


After calling out to him for a bit, the life returned to the shrunken youth’s eyes as he slowly sat up.  “Huh?  What hap-!?  Tsuki-san!?  I…  I…”  Seeing him slowly remember what happened, his face went from confusion to immense shame and panic as he got up and bowed on his hands and knees to her.  “I’m so sorry, Tsuki-san!  I don’t know how I ended up like this, but Nika was chasing me, and I needed to get your attention, and then…  I… I…  I know it’s no excuse for what happened.  If there is any way you can forgive me, I’ll do anything!”


Hearing him apologize so profusely and take all the blame for the accident onto himself, Tsuki was reminded of why she came to trust the young man despite his intimidating appearance.  That’s right.  Even if he’s set his sights on me and my daughters, Shinichi-kun is a good, well-mannered boy.  Ufufu, just look at him bowing in my hand.  He used to tower over me, but he looks so cute and harmless now.  Though she couldn’t bring herself to admit to the part in all of this she played, Tsuki appreciated his honesty.  “Well… since it was an emergency, I suppose I can o-over look wh-what happened… so long as we never mention it in front of anyone else.”


Though the image of the older woman’s gigantic sex was burned into his member and not something he’d easily forget, gaining forgiveness from Tsuki put Shinichi at ease.  “Th-Thank you, Tsuki-san!  I promise, I won’t tell anyone about this.”


Ara ara… he really does look so adorable at this size.  Appreciating the look of relief on his face as he looked up at her, Tsuki felt an odd sensation bubble up inside of her again.  “That said, Sakurai-kun, you’re still going to have to be punished for your actions.  Not talking about something doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, and you ended up somewhere you shouldn’t have, regardless of intentions.  I hope you don’t think I’m suggesting you took advantage of the situation, I’m just holding you accountable.”


“Y-Yes, that makes sense.”  He replied, looking back down at her palm.  “I wouldn’t dream of thinking I could get away with… that without punishment.”


“I’m glad you understand.  So, as punishment for your actions, Sakurai-kun, I’m going to keep you like this for the rest of the day before trying to help you.”


“H-Huh?  Tsuki-san?  I-Is that all?”  The confusion was clear to see on his face as he looked back at her.


“Hmm?  What’s the matter, Sakurai-kun?  You didn’t intend to shrink yourself or take advantage of me, correct?  Then you should want to return to your normal height as soon as possible, yes?”  With a small, mischievous grin, she brought him a bit closer to her face.




Tsuki… san?  Being cast in the shadow of the older woman’s face as she smiled down at him, Shinichi couldn’t help but perceive her actions with a tinge of anger, which left him trembling slightly.  No matter how small she was before, the fact now was that she was more than ten times bigger than him!  He was completely at her mercy.  W-Well…  It’s understandable.  After all, I…  Though most of his time in her underwear was a blur due to overstimulation, there was a sense of comfort and warmth that he couldn’t deny.  On some level, he had enjoyed himself with another man’s wife!  And not just any woman, but the mother of his kouhai!  She had every right to be far more upset with him than she was.  By contrast, just spending a day like this is nothing.  “Y-Yes, Tsuki-san!  S-Sorry, I didn’t mean it like that.”


“Ara, there’s no need to be so scared, Sakurai-kun.  I’m not going to hurt you.”  She said with a bit more playful tone and a light blush on her cheeks.  “Now.  I suppose I should start your punishment.”


“What do you mean, Tsuki-saaaaaa-?!”  Before he could finish his question though, she tilted her hand and he went tumbling down, falling into the gap she was created by pulling on her shirt’s collar and sinking into her deep cleavage.  Tsuki-san!?




Releasing her shirt once the tiny young man got stuck between her sizeable breasts, Tsuki’s blush intensified as he struggled to free himself, but spread her cleavage around him a bit more to make sure he was thoroughly stuck.


“Sorry, Sakurai-kun, but you’re going to have to stay with me for the rest of the day.  Since we can’t have anyone else find you, you can’t speak either, so just think of this as a sort of timeout until I think of a way to fix you, okay?”  Her heart was racing from what she had done, and thinking how someone so big and strong couldn’t even climb out of her bosom made her body heat up again.  If I use this chance to let him release all his youthful passion for my breasts now, maybe it’ll help get those desires out of his system.  Or maybe, being overwhelmed by them will discourage him from making a move on me in the future.  Jiggling her chest as Shinichi tried to crawl out, seeing how easily she was about to control him was more exciting than she had anticipated, as she reached down and started grinding her hips into the bed again.  Oh, what’s this, Shinichi-kun?  You wanted my chest so much before, aren’t you happy to be completely surrounded by them?  Ahn~  Ara ara!  This…  This is actually…


Using her arms to squeeze her breasts together, Tsuki’s smile spread further as the young man was held immobile so easily, causing him to cease his struggles entirely.  She never had such power over someone else before, and nobody would even be able to tell she had him on her thanks to her generous genetics.  However, once her fingers brushed against her sex, Tsuki came back to her senses.


“Ara ara…  What was I about to…  Shinichi-kun isn’t my husband.  I can’t do such things to him.”  Getting up, Tsuki quickly cleaned herself up and changed her clothes.  “This is for the sake of my daughters and Shinichi-kun himself.  I mustn’t let myself get carried away.”




Trapped in the soft, smothering embrace of his kouhai’s mother’s breasts, as is common for him when overstimulated, Shinichi’s mind shut down once it was obvious that he couldn’t escape.  There was nothing between him and Tsuki’s breast, and the pressure squeezing his body, and in particular, his manhood, was too much for him.  With a head filled with thoughts of marshmallows and mochi, his consciousness faded to the booming sound of the older woman’s heartbeat.




For the rest of the day, Tsuki was in a perpetual state of borderline arousal as nobody else was aware of the boy she had trapped in her chest.  Finishing cooking with Hana, eating with her family, cleaning up, relaxing, everything had an underlying sense of excitement that if Shinichi did do something, she might be discovered.  However, as the night went on and she prepared to get into the bath, she was almost disappointed at how well-behaved her diminished breast prisoner had been.


Through all her subtle attempts to encourage him to do anything, squeezing, bouncing, and wiggling her bosom, he had only slid down and ended up under one of her mammaries for all her efforts.  Well…  I suppose that’s for the best.  I was hoping for him to get all that lust out of his system, but maybe he can’t enjoy it if he’s not in control.  Washing up, she peeled him off the bottom of her breast and laid him on her lap.  Trying to not stare at his erect phallus, she couldn’t help but admire its size and girth.  N-Not that he isn’t enjoying himself somewhat at least.  Washing him off too, Tsuki got into the bath to soak and relax, laying the unconscious boy on the edge of the tub.  “Ahhh~  This is heavenly.  There’s nothing like a nice bath to relieve all the stress of the day.  Wouldn’t you agree, Shi-uh, Sakurai-kun?”  Smiling at him, Tsuki reached over to pick him up, not sure what to do with him next.  If he’s not going to play with my chest, maybe I should do it myself.  Either it’ll help get all that pent-up passion out of his system, or it might serve as a warning to not get any immoral ideas in the future.


While she was able to control herself around her family, her impatience was starting to get the better of her.  Even as she tried to convince herself otherwise, the novelty of the situation had her more excited the longer it went on.


“Don’t worry, Sakurai-kun.  I promise I won’t hurt yo-!?”  Bringing him closer to her chest, Tsuki was ready to tease and play with him a bit more with her breasts when the bath door was thrown open and her youngest daughter came in.


“Kaasan, I gotta meet a friend online inna bit.  Ya don’t mind me joinin’ ya, do ya?”  Speaking with the Kansai accent she inherited from her father, the young, silver-haired girl entered before her mother could reply and sat on the bath stool to wash up.


“Ya-Yanagi!  D-Don’t scare me like that.”  Startled by the sudden interruption, Tsuki instinctively covered her breasts and sex with her hands until she realized who it was.  This wouldn’t have been the first time Kiri accidentally walked in on her, and he was far too old to be bathing with his mother anymore.  “You could have knocked first.”


“I did.  Ya just didn’t hear me.”  The younger girl said, her eyes hidden behind her thick bangs, but the playful smirk on her face told her she found surprising her amusing.  “Ya were talkin’ to yerself.”


Blushing, not realizing she had been so oblivious and careless, Tsuki also noticed that the hand she had been holding Shinichi in was also the one covering her crotch!  “Oh… r-right.  S-Sorry.”  Looking around, there was nowhere to hide him, as Yanagi was facing toward her as she washed up.  Oh, I can’t let Yanagi see me with Shinichi-kun!  He’s already got her interested in him, so she’ll want to play with him too.  I can’t let that happen, she’s much too young for that!  Panicking as her youngest washed up and got up to join her in the tub, Tsuki did the only thing she could at this point.  Fujio-san, I’m sorry.  But I swear, I’m not doing this because I want to!  Silently apologizing to her husband, Tsuki pressed Shinichi into her surprisingly accepting sex, inserting him into herself with ease.  And horrifyingly to the devoted wife, it felt even better having the shrunken young man in her than merely squirming against her.  Aaaaahn~  Wh-What…  What is this feeling!?  Shinichi-kun, why do you feel so nice in there?  I-It’s like… It’s like you belong in me!


“Kaasan?  Kaasan?  You feelin’ alright?”  Her daughter’s voice snapping her back to reality, Tsuki saw the concern on her face.  “Hana-chan said ya weren’t feelin' good earlier, an’ yer lookin’ a bit red.  Maybe ya shouldn’t take too long of a bath tonight.”


Tensing up to keep herself from quivering in delight, the silver-haired mother smiled weakly at her daughter.  “Y-Yes…  Maybe I should go to bed early t-tonight.”  Gently rubbing and poking at her happy quim, the way her love tunnel wrapped around and embraced Shinichi’s body was unlike any toy she had used in the past.  He didn’t vibrate at high frequencies, but his breathing and heartbeat had their own charm, and the phycological aspect of having a tall, strong young man in her was dangerously satisfying.  I can… see the appeal… of those shrinking devices… now.  Trying to engage in her conversation with Yanagi, Tsuki’s focus was divided, and a part of her wanted to focus on the boy in her womanhood.  Shinichi-kun is… tucked away… inside of me.  It feels so… so… naughty.  Wh-What is I just kept him?  He c-could live… in me… like this.  It feels so nice.


Her thoughts devolving to self-satisfying fulfillment, even after getting out of the bath and retiring to her room a bit earlier than normal, Tsuki didn’t try to remove Shinichi from her drooling sex.  How often would she get an opportunity like this in the future?  Would anyone else even feel as good?  Even though he had stayed still for so long, she was barely able to control her breathing and quiet her voice.


As she laid in bed, her hand played with and probed her lower lips as she imagined a life with a tiny young man as her secret toy.  Slowly, she could train Shinichi to interact with her more.  Despite his obvious desires, he seemed to be a bit more innocent than his appearance would suggest.  In a way, it was cute that he froze up in her, but she was curious how much better it would feel to have him caress her from the inside, maybe even lick and nibble her sensitive flesh a bit.  When she didn’t have him inside of her, she could keep him in her panties or bra, going about her daily chores without anyone the wiser.  His entire existence would be eclipsed by her.  She’d be his whole world, he’d have no need for anything else.  Dependent, reliant, and eventually, obedient to her, and only her.  Sakurai Shinichi wouldn’t dominate Uzaki Tsuki, Uzaki Tsuki would own Sakurai Shinichi.


Oh!  Th-That’s so… so…  Teasing and bringing herself closer to an intense orgasm, as much as she wanted to indulge in that fantasy, stealing the young man for herself just wouldn’t be right.  But that immoral aspect was what made it all the more appealing, a fantasy that she could contemplate but never indulge in.  She had seen Shinichi’s true character, and if she were half her age, then maybe, but that wasn’t the case for them.  As her body clamped down on his, and a wave of euphoria washed over her, even more than earlier that day, it felt like every inch of her body was enraptured in pure, immoral pleasure.  Shinichi-kuuuuuuuun!


Twitching and trembling in satisfaction, dripping in sweat from a passionate session of self-play, Tsuki drifted off to sleep as she felt the tiny, unmoving body slide out of her.  When she wakes up tomorrow, she’ll have to find a way to discreetly change him back and send him on his way, but until then, she rolled over onto her side, trapping him between her legs, and went to sleep.


It was… a fun dream… while it lasted…  She thought, slightly saddened at the thought.




He wasn’t sure how much time had passed since Tsuki trapped him in her breast, the whole time was a blur of actions he was sure he didn’t want to think about, but when Shinichi finally did come to, it was dark and he was pinned between two soft, warm, squishy objects and the air was saturated in a sweet, pungent scent.  Rather than think about that, though, he focused on freeing himself, eventually getting out of her pajamas and crawling from under her bedding.


Tsuki-san…  Why did you…?  No, I don’t want to think about that.  Looking at the beautiful woman’s sleeping face, though since she keeps her eyes closed all the time anyway it didn’t look too different than normal, he couldn’t calm his racing heart or throbbing erection.  I…  I shouldn’t stay with her.  I wouldn’t want to do anything I’d come to regret, and Tsuki-san can get a little carried away sometimes it seems.  I should just try to get to Uzaki.  She’ll tease me, for sure, but if I tell her about the Chishikuso 4 I had Tsuki-san hide, maybe we can use that to fix this?  Hopefully it’s that easy.


Climbing down from the bed, Shinichi crawled under the door into the hall.  While the lights were out in the bedroom and the darkness of night blanketed it, there were still lights on in the rest of the house and he could hear voices coming from the living room.


“...up, Kiri.  Keep talking like that and you’ll never get a girlfriend.”


“Uzaki!  She’s still awake!”  Never before was he so happy to hear his annoying kouhai’s voice.  Running toward the living room without trying to hide, he froze when a shadow fell over him.


“Hmm?  I don’t remember bringing anyone home.”  Hearing the voice of the youngest member of the household speaking aloud before he could even turn around, her dainty fingers grabbed him and picked him up off the ground.  “And I’d know if Sensei got out, hee hee.  So, who are yo-!?  Oh!  It’s Hana-chan’s Senpai-san.  Wow, all ya boys just love shrinkin’ down, don’tcha?  Looking for Hana-chan?  Wait, she doesn’t know about ya, does she.”  Quickly figuring out at least a version of what was going on, her grin widened as she realized what this meant.


“Y-Yanagi-chan!?  Please, take me to Uzaki.”  Shinichi asked, trying to cover himself up from the young girl.


Thinking about it for a moment, Yanagi stood up and started walking toward the living room.  “Alright.  Senpai-san is nice, so I don’t mind helpin’ ya,” she said, but quickly turned and started to go up the stairs to the second floor, “after ya play with me a bit.  That’s fine, right?  All ya gotta do is satisfy me and I’ll take ya to Hana-chan.  Just try ta not be as borin’ as the boys from school or ma teachers.”


Damn it…  Why did I leave Tsuki-san?  Unable to break free of the young girl’s grip, Shinichi was brought into Yanagi’s room, her intentions as mysterious as her concealed eyes.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Veiled Intentions by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2023/04/11]

Escaping from the mother of his annoying yet endearing kouhai, Shinichi is picked up by Hana’s youngest sibling, Yanagi.  While she agreed to give him to her big sister, the mischievous instigator first wants to have some fun with him before she does… and from what she’s said so far, the young girl is far more used to handling shrunken men than her mother!

Yeah, Yanagi is just so much fun to write.  I had intended to include more in this installment of the story, but well...  I guess this just means there will be more Yanagi than I originally intended, which is a win-win, right?  Still, this is only a taste of what she has in store for Shinichi :D

Tags: Young Giantess, Teasing, Full-Tour Vore, Clothing Entrapment, Odor, Conditioning, Breast Smothering




With everything that had already happened to him, Shinichi knew that even if he had made it to his intended target things wouldn’t have settled down for a while.  He still didn’t know how or why he had been shrunken, and though he thought it would have been better to wait and get help from his short, bubbly, busty kouhai, feline pressure forced his hand to seek help from the beautiful, young-looking mother of the house instead.  The series of inappropriate and intimate accidents that followed, he was at least forgiven for, given the circumstances.  Though the silver-haired older woman held him accountable for what he did by keeping him on her person for most of the day, promising to help change him back to normal the following day.


With his recollection of most of the day nothing but a blank haze, Shinichi didn’t want to even begin to think about how he ended up in a position where he had to crawl out of Tsuki’s underwear and pajamas.  Taking his chances and trying to get to Hana, he had resolved to endure her playful teasing since she at least had the sense to not take her pranks too far anymore.  However, before he could make it to the living room where he heard the boisterous college girl, the youngest child of the Uzaki household, Yanagi had discovered him and now wanted him to entertain her before she’d be willing to pass him on to her older sister!


Damn it…  Why did I leave Tsuki-san?  Unable to break free of the young girl’s grip, Shinichi was brought into Yanagi’s room, her intentions as mysterious as her concealed eyes.




Hmmm…  What should I get Senpai-san ta do?  It’s obvious Hana-chan likes ‘im, but their relationship doesn’t seem ta have advanced any…  Since she wasn’t expecting to pick up her sister’s not-so-secret crush, Yanagi didn’t know what she wanted to do with him, but it was a chance too perfect to pass up.  Kaasan must’ov had ‘im all day, that’s why she was actin’ strange.  But why?  And how’d she shrink him in da first place?  We don’t have a CK4.  Sitting down in her beanbag chair, she observed and admired the older boy’s sturdy-looking, muscular form as he tried to keep himself covered with his hands.  Well, that ain’t important now.  The boys and teachers from school are all too borin’ now…  It’s nice that they listen ta what I say, but Senpai-san looks like he’ll put up a fight.


“Yanagi-chan.  Can’t you just take me to Uzaki?”  Shinichi asked, unable to look her in the eye not just because her think bangs covered them.  “O-Once I properly give her the CK4 I bought for her…  W-We can all play together, okay?”


Ah!  So he bought one for Hana-chan.  Lucky!  Unable to suppress the grin on her face knowing that the shrinking technology was in her house somewhere, Yanagi’s excitement was only growing.  Huh?  But, if he brought one over, why didn’t he get Kaasan ta fix ‘im already?  Since she could now assume her mother’s odd behavior earlier was due to concealing the shrunken college student on her body, there was obviously more to the story she was missing.  Shaking her head to push such distractions aside though, she giggled playfully at him.  “Sorry, Senpai-san, but Hana-chan is terrible at sharin’ the things she really likes, so I won’t get ta play with ya if she’s involved.  Don’t worry though, I’ll be gentle with ya, and if ya win our little game, I’ll take ya straight to Hana-chan’s room, no questions asked.  Sound good?”  She said in a noticeable, Kansai accent.


Despite living in the city her entire life, her father insisted that she and her siblings learn how to speak as they do in his home region.  While her older siblings both found it annoying once their each started going to middle school and dropped the accent, she enjoyed the informal manner of speech and kept using it, much to her father’s joy.


He was in no place to argue, nor did it seem like she was willing to negotiate, so all Shinichi could do was nod.  “Alright, but could you get me something to wear first?  I can’t concentrate if I’m worried about exposing myself to you.  Also, what happens if I lose?”  He asked.


“Oh, ya don’t hafta worry ‘bout stuff like that, Senpai-san!  I’ve seen plenty of boys naked before.”  The silver-haired girl said, using her other hand to push him into her palm while trapping his arms under her fingers, fully exposing him with little effort.  Wow!  I ain’t seen one that big before though!  If he wasn’t tiny…  Blushing a bit and captivated by the proportionately huge member dangling before her, she couldn’t take her eyes off it as she imagine it at its full size.  Glancing at her arm, this was the second pleasant surprise of the night.


“H-Hey!  Yanagi-chan!?  C-Cut it out!”  Squirming to free his arms and kicking his legs to try and hide his shame, Shinichi was powerless in her hand.  “You shouldn’t be-”


“Ya ain’t got nothing to be shy about, Senpai-san.  Yer bigger than all ma teachers.  Hee hee hee.  Maybe yer a bit too big for Hana-chan ta handle.”  Poking at and carefully rubbing his exposed manhood with her thumb, Yanagi grinned as it reacted and swelled in size.  Dang!  It was already impressive before.  Well, Senpai-san’s size and eye make ‘im look pretty intimidatin’.  Guess it’s no surprise he’d be pretty intimidatin’ down there too.  Holding the shrunken man up by his arms, she continued to stare until he stopped fidgeting and squirming.  “See?  Ain’t so embarrassin’ once ya get used ta it.”  She teased, setting him down on her palm, letting him sit in a position he found comfortable that also partially block his huge erection.  “And as far as your penalty game if ya lose.  Hmmm… well, I promise ta be a bit more gentle with ya than I am on the boys from ma school.”  She said, ominously patting her stomach and licking her lips as she giggled some more.


Looking at the gigantic girl’s core, he had to wonder if she had been going about her night with shrunken people in her stomach without him, or anyone else, knowing.  “A-Alright…  S-So what’ll the game be?”


“Hmmm…  All the good games are in Hana-chan’s room, an’ I don’t think it’d be fair makin’ ya use a controller anyway.”  Trying to at least think of a fair game to play, Yanagi giggled mischievously.  “We could play ‘Boobie Breakout’,” she said, holding Shinichi up to her chest and squeezing her breasts together.  Even under the fluffy, pink, hooded sweater pajama top she was wearing, the breasts she obviously inherited from her mother bulged out and jiggled for the innocuous gesture, causing her sister’s crush to blush and avert his gaze.  Hee hee.  Despite his looks, Senpai-san is just so dang cute and shy.  It just makes me wanna…  Lowering Shinichi further down her body and lifting the hem of her sweater to give him a better view of the matching pink shorts it came with, Yanagi spread her legs a bit to stretch the fabric over her crotch.  “Or we could play ‘The Stronger Sex’ if ya want.  I don’t normally play that one much, but fer Senpai-san, I don’t mind.”  Cupping her hand and rubbing it against her covered girlhood, Yanagi firmly pressed the Shinichi into her body before he could jump off.


“Ya-Yanagi-chan!?  Y-You sh-s-shouldn’t be-!?”  Struggling to free himself, Shinichi felt the soft lips part beneath him, spreading out around his shrunken body as Yanagi rubbed him a couple times before pulling him away.


“Or we could play Othello.”  She added, getting up and pulling out a board and pieces for them to play with.


On the verge of fainting in response to the intimate, inappropriate actions she teased him with, only because he was forced to spend so much time in Tsuki’s cleavage was Shinichi able to hold on.  Steadying his breath and wiping the sweat from his brow as she placed him on the floor opposite to her as she set up the board, he was shocked at how she was able to do something like that without a care.  “D-Do you do that sort of stuff to your classmates often?  You know you shouldn’t be doing those sorts of things with just anybody, Yanagi-chan.”  He said, trying to sound mature and responsible.


“Hmm?  What this?  Are you interested in how I play with ma school toys, Senpai-san?”  Her amused, playful grin not faltering in the slightest, the young, silver-haired girl licked her lips and reached her hand towards him.  “If ya’d rather pry inta ma school life, we could jus’ ferget the game and I could play with ya instead.”


Breaking out into a cold sweat, just imagining where beyond those cute, pink pajamas she’d trap him had Shinichi starting to black out.  “F-Fine!  S-Sorry.  I shouldn’t have said anything.”


Humming victoriously, Yanagi sat back on her feet, kneeling on the other side of the game board, and puffed out her chest.  “Ya catch on quick.  That’s good.”  Setting out the pieces to her side, she clutched one in her fist and held it out towards him.  “White or black, Senpai-san?”


“Black.”  He replied as she opened her hand to reveal the piece indeed had its black side facing up.


“Alright, ya get to choose who goes first.”  She said, standing the piece next to him to compare their sizes.  Why’d he hafta be so small?  It’s betta when they're at least as big as yer finger if yer not just gonna eat ‘em.  Oh well, nothin’ I can do ‘bout it.  “Since yer so small, I’ll put yer pieces on the board for ya.  Wanna play just one game, or would ya rather best two outta three?”


“Yeah, that would be a big help.  Thanks.”  Looking at the gigantic disc of black and white plastic next to him, Shinichi barely stood taller than it, and not enough to see over it easily.  “I’ll let you go first this time, but can we do best three out of five instead?”


Hana-chan brags about beatin’ him at games all the time, so it don’t matter how many times we play.  If he can’t beat Hana-chan, I ain’t gonna lose.  Picking up her first piece, Yanagi’s heartbeat quickened as she thought about what she should have him do for her once she won.  “Sure thing.  Thanks, Senpai-san~!”




For all the confidence she had when they started, Shinichi was easily able to maintain an early lead in their first two games, resulting in two wins from him.  The young, sliver-haired girl’s smug smile was now twisted into a panicky vexation as she cleared the board and set it up for their potentially final game.


I was worried by how sure she was when she suggested we play Othello, that’s why I asked to make it a three out of five matches.  Uzaki is always saying how she can never beat Yanagi-chan when they play together, and she even had a board in her room.  If I hadn’t said anything, by now…  His victories only soured by the fact that he could have had her take him to her sister now, he smiled confidently as they began the third game.  “Alright.  Just one more game.  You’ll take me straight to your sister once I win, right?”  He asked as Yanagi considered her first move.


Though he couldn’t see it, he was sure her eye twitched a bit at his allusion to his seemingly assure victory.  “Yup.  That was the deal afta all.”  She said, rubbing her shoulders.  Then, as if coming to an epiphany, she smirked confidently once more and made her opening move.  “Just gimme a second, Senpai-san.  Ma shoulders are killin’ me.”


“S-Sure.”  Her out-of-nowhere confidence slightly unnerving, Shinichi waited as she stretched her arms and shoulders before reaching behind her back.  While this stretched the material over her chest a bit more than it already was, drawing his eyes to her growing bust, it wasn’t too distracting… until he heard a quiet *click*.


Suddenly, the perky mammaries bulged out a bit more into her sweater, gaining more bounce than they had demonstrated previously and Yanagi let out a satisfied sigh of relief.  “Ah~  That’s better!  It’s almost time fer bed anyway, so might as well get comfy, right?”  She said, pushing something under her clothes off her shoulders as she pulled her arms into her sleeves for a moment.  Once she was done and put her arms back in her sleeves, she reached under her sweater and slowly pulled something pink with white frills out.


Unable to look away as the outline of what she was removing descended down her chest from behind the fluffy fabric, the curve and slope of her bosom altered slightly.  It was almost unnoticeable, but what had become apparent were the soft bulges pushing out from the peaks of her breasts and the visible nubs poking out from the center of them!  Once it was clear of her bust line, Yanagi pulled out the item in one fluid motion, presenting a large, pink, cotton bra with white frills!


“Ya-!?  Y-You… why?”  Tripping over his words, Shinichi stared in dumbfounded awe as she playfully stuck out her tongue at him, reaching across the board to set her discarded piece of underwear towering behind him.  The residual heat and her lingering scent quickly surrounded him, unbalancing his mind more than the brazen act did.  Caught in the shadow of her bra, his head was filled with impure thoughts.


“Like it?  That used ta be Hana-chan’s when she started high school.”  Yanagi tease, giggling at his reaction as she cupped her breasts in her hands and bounced them a bit.  “I ain’t as big as her or Kaasan yet, but apparently I’m bigger than either of them when they were my age.”


S-She’s trying to mess with me.  Break my concentration.  I can’t let her get in my head.  Though her intentions were easy to guess, it was an effective tactic, especially for someone like him who had next to no experience with girls.  The gentle scent filling his lungs was sweet and comforting, and though he was trying to ignore it, being naked and tiny wasn’t the best way to conserve body heat.


“Ya gonna make yer move, Senpai-san?  Or would ya rather play with me~?”  While it wasn’t in as aggravating of a tone like her sister would have used, Yanagi’s mocking tease was enough to get a rise out of the shrunken man.


“F-Fine!  Whatever.  It’ll just be one more game anyway!”  He said defiantly.




Hana-chan, you lair!  You said Senpai-san was a total pushover!  Doing her best to mask her frustration, Yanagi cleared off the board after her second loss, trying to ignore the brown-haired boy’s smirking face.  He ain’t the type ta gloat, at least not ta me he wouldn’t.  He’s just happy to be so close ta me takin’ ‘im ta Hana-chan.  Hmph… that’s more frustratin’ than I thought it’d be.  But I’m glad he got me to switch ta three outta five.  There’s still a chance I can keep ‘im, at least for a day… maybe two.  Everyone is usually so quick ta throw themselves at me, I haven’t wanted ta keep someone inna long time.  Setting up the board for their next, and possibly final, game, more than what move she was going to make since the first few have so few options, she was trying to figure out alternative ways of keeping Shinichi.  Maybe if I-


“Alright.  Just one more game.  You’ll take me straight to your sister once I win, right?”


Her thoughts interrupted by his question, the impatience in his voice was as annoying as it stung.  Senpai-san, why do ya wanna get to Hana-chan so quick?  Ya know she’s gonna tease and mess with ya, right?  Not that she’d know all the fun stuff I do.  You’d have more fun with me!  “Yup.  That was the deal afta all.”  She said, trying to calm herself down.  I need a way ta throw ‘im off his game.  Sumthin’ ta distract him.  But I don’t know him as well as I do Hana-chan.  Maybe I could tease ‘im by bringin’ her up and poking fun at their relationship… but I want Senpai-san’s attention directed only at me.  Rubbing her shoulders, sore from the bountiful burden they have to carry, she considered her options.  What can I use ta-!?  That’s it!  In a flash of inspiration, Yanagi’s confident smirk returned as she made her opening move.  “Just gimme a second, Senpai-san.  Ma shoulders are killin’ me.”


Seeing his confidence waiver now that she regained her footing, Yanagi carefully observed each of his reactions as she stretched before reaching behind her back and unclasping her bra.  As always, the relief of freeing her sensitive breasts from the tight, confining undergarment was pure bliss.


I might hafta ask Kaasan ta take me shopping for new bras soon.  I don’t think Hana-chan’s hand-me-downs are gonna cut it anymore.  Hee hee, but look at Senpai-san.  He’s turning adorably red and doesn’t even know why.  But when she got to use it to tease and arouse a boy, it felt even better!  “Ah~  That’s better!  It’s almost time fer bed anyway, so might as well get comfy, right?”  Acting natural as she removed her bra without taking off her clothes, she stuck out her tongue as she reached out and set the pink and frilly, childishly-plain lingerie behind the shrunken man.  Ara~  Senpai-san, ain’t ya forgetting to cover yerself?  Not that I mind the treat, hee hee.


“Ya-!?  Y-You… why?”  He sputtered and stumbled over his words, unable to finish a thought, looking back at the comparatively huge article of clothing.


His arousal and unsavory thoughts were written all over his face.  Though whether he was picturing her breasts filling out the bra towering over him or something even more lascivious, she couldn’t tell.  “Like it?  That used ta be Hana-chan’s when she started high school.”  She said, drawing his attention back to her bosom, bouncing them and making sure each was clearly defined for him.  “I ain’t as big as her or Kaasan yet, but apparently I’m bigger than either of them when they were my age.”


Watching as he tried to calm himself down, Yanagi was able to see his throbbing manhood twitch more violently with each breath he took.  There was no way he’d be able to think clearly anymore.


Still, just one more push ta finish ‘im off.  She thought, giggling at him.  “Ya gonna make yer move, Senpai-san?  Or would ya rather play with me~?”


“F-Fine!  Whatever.  It’ll just be one more game anyway!”  Finally snapping, the fierce passion lighting up his sharp, intimidating eyes would have, if he was at his full size, worried the silver-haired girl.  But coming for someone only marginally bigger than an Othello piece, it just served to signify her victory.


Hee hee hee.  Senpai-san~  What’s the matter?  Yer moves are gettin’ sloppy all ov a sudd’n~  Flustering the shrunken college student and seeing him try and fail to focus on the game helped Yanagi get into her optimal mindset and take back control of the game.  Of course, it also helped that each time it looked like Shinichi started to regain his composure, all she had to do was stretch a bit and let jiggle physics recapture his attention.


She maintained dominance over more than three-quarters of the board within half a dozen turns  And while he was able to get one or two moves in that brought them back to just about even, she always had a move that returned control of the board to her.  Other than using her sex appeal against him though, Yanagi played fairly and played Shinichi’s moves for him with integrity, even lifting him up to get a better view of the board when he asked.  However, simple tricks would only work for so long, and by the end of their fourth game, the shrunken young man had more or less grown accustomed to her tactics, bringing him within four pieces of victory!


Dang.  I thought unzippin’ ma sweater would have worked for a bit longer…  Well, at least I was able ta keep ahead this time.  She thought, the zipper to her pajamas more than halfway down, exposing her smooth, lustrous skin and deep cleavage.  It was a desperate attempt to trip him up during the mid-game, but other than having more of a visual impact, the motion and jiggle of her chest translated through her clothes pretty well already.  I wouldn’t be able ta play off takin’ ma sweater off as ‘gettin’ comfortable’ either… so what should I do?  Maybe I should have ‘im sit between ma boobs.  I could say it's hard ta hear ‘im right now, and it’d give ‘im a better view ov the board.  Racking her brain for excuses to mess with him more so she could win, Yanagi’s legs were starting to get sore from all the kneeling and constant shifting of her weight forward and back.


Getting up so genuinely stretch for once, bigger motions caused her breasts to bounce and jiggle more in her sweater, which had a bigger reaction out of Shinichi, but she couldn’t do something so obvious during a game either.  And going back on her word was not an option either.  Teasing and subtle manipulation are fine, but outright lying would be unforgivable.


Pulling up her beanbag chair to sit in, stretching out her legs to either side of the board, she waited for Shinichi to tell her his first move.  There’s gotta be sumthin’ I can do ta make ‘im lose focus- hmm?  Senpai-san?  Because she wasn’t paying attention to him despite looking right at him, it took a couple seconds of silence to clue her in that something was wrong.  Even if this was the game to decide everything, it shouldn’t take more than a few seconds to decide your opening move.  However, when she refocused her attention on him, she noticed Shinichi blushing like mad, glancing in the direction of the board only to look away and cover his eyes.  Hmm?  What’s he gawkin’ at?  Following his line of sight, Yanagi looked at the board and saw nothing strange, continuing until she was looking down at her crotch.  It took a moment, as there was nothing obvious wrong about how she was sitting, but then she noticed one of her shorts’ legholes was laying away from her inner thigh.  Ahh~!  Oops, didn’t mean ta give ya an eyeful ov ma panties like that, Senpai-san~  They’re not as fancy as Kaasan’s but they’re cuter than Hana-chan’s, right?  Do ya like stripes?  Cause I got plenty more.  Hee hee.  “Hey, Senpai-san?  Ya gonna make a move?”  She asked, feigning ignorance of the accidental exposure.  While it was an honest mistake, it was also exactly what she needed to throw him off his game.


“Ah!  Oh, u-um… y-yeah.  B-But first… Y-Yanagi-chan…”  Realizing his deliberation had taken too long, Shinichi fidgeted uncomfortably in his spot.


“Yeah?  Whaddya need, Senpai-san?  Oh!  Ya wanna see the board again?  I mean, there isn’t much ta see, but I could put ya in my boobs so it’d be easier for ya.”  With an obviously teasing tone, she leaned forward to pick him up, which let him see up her pant leg more.  He won’t be able ta tell me he can see ma undies, no matter how hard he wants to.  Senpai-san is too considerate for that, though if he was being a perv ‘bout it I would’ov been a bit meaner.


“Wh-What!?  N-No… no that’s fine.  L-Let’s just hurry up and finish.”  Jumping at the idea of her putting him between her breasts, Shinichi resolved to try and not look up her shorts as much as possible for the game.  However, with so much stimulus from the mischievous, cunning, silver-haired girl, Shinichi’s much more pure and innocent heart was no match for her, resulting in the first complete shutout conclusion to a game they had.


Picking up the tiny college student, Yanagi grinned happily as he shifted uncomfortably in her palm.  “Aww, don’t look so sad, Senpai-san.  At least ya got to look at ma panties in the end there, right?”  She asked, dropping him into her bra as she started to clean up.


“W-Wait!  You knew!”  He asked, shocked that she allowed that to happen.


“It wasn’t on purpose.  I mean, if I wanted ta show ya ma panties, I’d ov just done this.”  Smirking, Yanagi pulled her pajama shorts down, letting them drop to her ankles as she stood unashamedly displaying her low-rise, pink-striped panties.  “Ya like?  All the boys at school I play with seem ta like ‘em, ma teachers especially.”


Covering his eyes, forgetting to even try to get out of her gigantic bra, Shinichi turned away from her and suppressed a scream, though the image of her plump rear was stuck in his head.  “Yanagi-chan! You can’t show something like that to a guy like me!”  He finally said.


Yanagi, by contrast, wasn’t bothered in the slightest as she tidied up her room and took off her sweater as well.  Getting ready for bed in just her panties, she plucked the embarrassed and aroused young man from her bra and smiled at him.  “Yer so nice, ya know that, Senpai-san?  Yer the only guy that’s acted like this with me.  All the boys in ma school tried ta act tough at first, and ma teachers could barely hide their perviness.  Of course, when they’re as small as ma fingers, it doesn’t matter how they act, cause I get ta do what I want in the end, and now they’re all just toys fer me.  And there’s no need ta be concerned with what ma toys do or don’t see, right?”  Her playful giggle took on a slightly more menacing tone as she pulled his hands down from his face.  “But yer different, and I like ya, and don’t want to break ya, so I’ll be easy on ya tomorrow when we play, alright?”


“T-Tomorrow?  Wh-What are you going to do with me?”  He asked, keeping his eyes shut tight so’s not to see anything he was not supposed to.


“Hmm…  Well, I haven’t decided on anything specific just yet, but since both you and Hana-chan are gonna be new to this shrinkin’ stuff, I was gonna teach ya all the fun stuff I know about.”  She said, claiming her reward.  “It’ll just be one day, and ya hafta listen ta what I say, okay?  Do that, and the day after, I’ll give ya ta Hana-chan, Kaasan, or whoever ya want… unless ya change yer mind and wanna stay with me fer a bit longer, hee hee.  I wouldn’t mind.”


After everything that happened already, Shinichi was hesitant to agree to her terms.  After all, by her own admission, intimate, lewd acts were what she specialized in, whether he thought it was appropriate or not.  To do such things with anyone, let alone his kouhai’s little sister, didn’t sit right with him, especially after the day he had with their mother.  “Yanagi-chan… isn’t there something else we could-”


“Or I could eat’cha right now and getcha out when ya come out.  Truth be told, ya look and smell really tasty.”  With a playful tone that was far too serious, she held him up over her head and opened her mouth wide.  This was what it took to get him to open his eyes to see if she was serious, and looking down into her salivating maw told him just how serious she was.


“Alright!  Alright!  O-One day!”  He said quickly, trying to curl up as she slowly lowered him towards her mouth.


“Really?  And ya’ll do everything I say?”


“Yes!  I promise.”


“And if ya break yer promise?”


“Th-Then you c-can… keep me for another day!”


“Hmm… I like that, but if ya just keep refusing ta do as I say, it’ll be no fun ta force ya.  How about if ya refuse, then I get ta eat’cha, but I won’t ask that ya let me in exchange.”  She offered, coming to a compromise.


“D-Deal!  N-Now could you put me down?” He asked, not wanting to draw negotiations out any longer.


“Sure.  Here, I got a nice, soft, warm place for ya ta sleep tonight.”  She said, giggling as she turned off the lights and crawled into her bed.  Happy that everything worked out, more or less, the way she wanted them to, she laid on her side and lifted one of her breasts off the other, and laid him down between them.  “Oh, but if ya wanna take a trip through me, just lemme know, okay?  Belly rubs feel the best from the inside.”


“Huh?  Wh-Where did you put me?  And did I hear a voi- Yanagi-chan!?”  Opening his eyes to see what the warm, comfortable thing she laid him on was, Shinichi realized he was on one of her breasts, with the other suspended above him coming down to trap him in her cleavage.  “W-Wai-!”


Shhh, don’t worry about anything else, Senpai-san.  Here, I’ll do the thing all ma teachers seem ta love for ya.  Rolling onto her back, Yanagi held her breasts firmly together and started rubbing them against each other.  She could feel the shrunken young man’s body getting ground between them, and the hardened, hot shaft between his legs poke into her soft, squishy boob fat.  “Ya must be hearing ma belly churnin’.  It got a little excited thinkin’ it could meetcha, hee hee.  Don’t worry ‘bout it.  There ain’t nothin’ more important than ma food in me.”  Adept at using her breasts to pleasure boys, it didn’t take long for her to feel Shinichi quiver in her cleavage with a warm, slimy sensation spreading out from his manhood.  Turning back on her side, Yanagi raised her top breast again to observe the mess the tiny man made.  Even at his reduced size, the pungent scent of his satisfaction filled her nostrils and stuck in the back of her throat, causing her flower to moisten.  Ahn~  There’s so much considering his size.  Hana-chan really is no fair, keeping him all for herself…


Unable to withstand such targeted pleasure, Shinichi had passed out as he came, making him easy to maneuver as she licked up the flavorful, sticky mess and sucked him clean.


Tucking him back into her breast bed, Yanagi savored his lingering flavor on her tongue as her fingers rubbed firmly into her panty-clad sex.  Tomorrow’s gonna be super fun.  I was gonna take it easy on ya, but I don’t think I’ll be able ta hold back, Senpai-san.  As she slipped her fingers into her dripping flower, her thoughts were filled with the handsome, kind older boy.  Hee hee hee…  Sorry, Hana-chan, but maybe I could even…




“...pai?  Senpai~?”


Barely registering and recognizing the sound of his kouhai calling out to him, Shinichi could hardly open his eyes, let alone move his body.  Uzaki?  Sh-She’s looking for me?  He thought, trying to sift through the haze clouding his mind as he looked around.  His vision was still unfocused and blurry, but something was moving around in front of him.


“Senpai?  Senpai, where are you?”  The busty, short girl continued to ask, and while her tone wasn’t panicky, she wasn’t able to mask her concern.  “Senpai~?!”


Something was weighing heavily on him, restricting his mobility as he tried to squirm to get her attention.  “U… zaki!  Uzaki!...”  His voice squeaked out quietly, barely escaping the gap through which he could see beyond what was entrapping him.  As he was able to process more of his senses, he heard a rhythmic, consistent thumping coming from behind him, and the oppressive heat sapped already dwindling strength.  “Uzaki!  I’m right here!”  Calling out with what strength he could muster, Shinichi was able to slip an arm out and reached towards the meddlesome but comforting girl.


“Senpai!?  There you are!  I’ve been looking all over for you!”  Noticing his presence, Hana ran over to him and grabbed his hand, trying to pull him out.  “Geez, how’d you even get stuck in there?  You’re so hopeless, Senpai.


“I…  I…”  His memory still failing him, Shinichi couldn’t recall where he was or how he got there, at least not consciously.  Something inside of him was setting off alarm bells, urging him to escape as quickly as possible.  It wasn’t that he was claustrophobic or scared of being crushed, the things trapping him were very soft and cushiony.  There was a bigger threat behind them that he was forgetting.  “We can talk about that later!  Just get me out of here before-”


“Ah!  Hana-chan?  Whatcha doin’?”  Interrupting him, the loud, booming voice of Hana’s younger sister spoke out from high above them.


“Yanagi!  Gimme back Senpai!  Yer gonna crush him!”  Yelling up to her sibling, slipping into the Kansai accent that she had long abandoned, Hana angrily glared and shook her fist toward the sky.


“Senpai-san?  Hee hee, no can do.  He’s my toy now, Hana-chan.”  Giggling playfully, the younger girl refused her older sister’s demands as a giant finger and thumb descended on the silver-haired girl and plucked her up.


As everything around him began to shake and a rush of inertia increased the force of gravity on him, Shinichi wasn’t able to make out was Hana was screaming about any longer.  However, his field of view was turned toward a gigantic mirror, showing Yanagi reflected in it with her sister pinched between her fingers high above him!  There might have been a gap in Yanagi’s cleavage, as she stood dressed in nothing but her underwear, where he thought he saw his arm sticking out, but he was too distracted to pay attention.


That’s right!  Yanagi-chan took me after I escaped Tsuki-san and…  The events and conclusion of their game flooding back to him, Shinichi watched helplessly as Yanagi just grinned devilishly at her sister.


“In fact, I think yer jus’ gonna get in the way, Hana-chan.  So I’ll get ya outta the way so I can have Senpai-san all to myself.”  She said, sticking out her tongue and placing Hana on it.  Before the tiny girl could jump off, Yanagi drew her into her mouth and made a show of tilting her head back and swallowing.  “Mmmm.  Now ya got nobody ta rely on but me, Senpai-san~”  She giggled as she used her arms to slowly squeeze her breasts together.


As the walls of her cleavage came closing in, Shinichi’s fear and panic overwhelmed him as he scrambled like mad to escape.  “N-No!  Yanagi-chan!  Yanagi-chan…”  He screamed as everything went black.




“...Yanagi-chan!”  Sitting up in a cold sweat reaching out desperately, Shinichi’s heart was racing as he looked around in confusion.  He was once again flanked on either side by his kouhai’s little sister’s large mammaries, but they were falling away from one another as the ground below him softly rose and fell with her breath.  A dream?  It was just a dream…  If only all of it was a dream.  While it seemed that he had awoken from a nightmare, it was clear that most of what he remembered was very much real.  He was shrunk, he had done unforgivable things to Tsuki, and he would have to spend the day entertaining Yanagi.


“Ara~  Senpai-san callin’ out ta me so passionately in his dreams.  Hee hee.  Were ya having a dirty dream?”  Giggling from behind him, Yanagi threw the blankets off of her as she slowly sat up, carefully catching him as he slid down her body.  “What were ya doin’ ta me, Senpai-san?  Or are ya the type that likes a bit ov humiliation?  Is that Hana-chan’s influence I wonder?”


She was still mostly naked and made no attempt to cover herself up, leading Shinichi to avert his gaze and close his eyes.  “N-No…  I-it was nothing.  I was just…  After what you did last night…”


“Is that so?  So does that mean yer just excited ta see me?”  She teased motioning towards the tall and rigid morning wood he had.  “Wanna get squeezed by ma boobies again?”


Realizing he had become too careless, the shrunken man covered his crotch and turned his back to her.  “A girl as young as you shouldn’t be saying or doing things like that!”


Giggling playfully, Yanagi got up and moved around her room a bit.  “Still too shy, eh?  Well, I know just how ta deal with that, but first I gotta step out fer a bit, so you sit tight in here.”  She said, tilting her hand too quickly for Shinichi to catch himself.


“Wh-Whaooo!”  Falling a short distance, he was caught in something that carried a heavy, sweaty scent that he couldn’t quite place.  With the shadow cast over him giving him the confidence to crack open his eyes, he was greeted by a wall of pink fabric with thin white stripes surrounding him.  Looking at the opening above him and the impish smile on the younger girl’s face, she waved to him, holding a different pair of panties than the ones she wore last night in her other hand.  “Yanagi-chan?!”


“Sorry I can’t give ya the ones I’m wearing now, but Kiri-kun loosened up after I trapped ‘im in one of ma socks before, so I figure ya will too.”  She said as she blocked the opening with her underwear.  “If ya wanna sniff ‘em though, I hear it’s better if they’ve been left out fer a few days though.  Let me know when I get back, okay?”


“W-Wait!  Yanagi-cha-aaaaah!”  Dropped before he could get her to talk to him, the shrunken young man had a soft landing on something other than her floor, thankfully.  As the sound of her footsteps got further away, any further attempts to get her attention would be nothing more than a waste of energy and breath, and as the potent, pheromone-laced scent of the young girl’s body odor swirled around him, saving every breath was important.  It doesn’t exactly stink, despite where I am…  In fact… should it smell this nice?  Yanagi-chan wore these already, right?  Pressing his face into the fabric, he took a couple small sniffs of the worn sock.  It didn’t smell like detergent, and he was now, for better or worse, more acquainted with her natural odor, which was the dominant scent lingering around him.  Wait!  What am I thinking?!  These are still Yanagi-chan’s socks, and I’m sniffing them like some pervert!  Catching himself though, Shinichi pushed back for her sock, backing into the bundled-up article blocking him in.  A much stronger, sweeter, alluring scent permeated the soft cotton material against his back and his manhood had a physiological reaction to the gentle aroma.  Remembering what she used to block his escape, the shrunken college student turned and backed away from her underwear carefully.  Better her socks than… that.  Hmm?  Wait a second.  Did she say she did this stuff to Kiri-kun?!




Since it was still early enough that most of the other members of her household were still asleep, Yanagi was able to get away with only putting on her pajama sweater and shorts as she headed to the bathroom.  Not that she minded walking around without a bra, but having to listen to her older brother complain was a worse hassle to deal with.  She could hear the sounds of her mother preparing breakfast as she entered the toilet and locked the door, humming happily as she thought about what kind of face her sister’s crush was making.


Kiri-kun ended up sniffin’ ma socks in less than half ‘n hour.  Boys are too easy.  She thought, rubbing her belly as something was pushing against the exit to her bowels.  I wonder if Senpai-san’s already fappin’ ta my smell.  Prob’ly not.  If anythin’ he’d pass out b’fore that.  He’s so dang adorable like that.  Sitting on the toilet, she pushed her little guest out, ending his journey through her body, and looked down into the bowl at the balding, middle-aged man floating under her.  “Morning, Dame-sensei.  Didya have fun tourin’ ma tummy last night?”


“It’s always a pleasure being inside of you, Uzaki-kun.”  He said with the most satisfied smile on his face and a tiny erection twitching from his crotch.  Though he was roughly the same height as her lucky find, he wasn’t even a quarter as ‘intimidating’ as the handsome young man.  “After you clean me up, could you put my back in your butt?  I’d like to spend as much of this break in there as I can.”


“Hmmm…  That was the plan, wasn’t it.  But…”  Thinking for a moment, the gigantic young girl smiled down at the tiny educator and shook her head.  “Nah.  Yer too borin’ now, Sensei.  I know it’s mostly my fault and all, but it's more fun fer ya than it is fer me anymore.  Plus, if we keep goin’, yer wife’s really gonna leave ya this time, and I don’t wanna be responsible fer that.”  She said, getting ready to flush him away so she could hurry back to someone with more interesting reactions.


“W-Wait, Uzaki-kun!  Wh-What are you talking about?!”  Confused, especially since he was looking forward to spending the upcoming break with his attractive, playful student, the older man panicked.  There was nothing he could do if she truly did commit to sending him off so unceremoniously.  “Please, don’t send me away!  I-I can do better.  I’m sorry.”


Shaking her head, Yanagi had already made up her mind.  All the ‘toys’ she had from school were boring her for a while and she was thinking of cutting back, but after picking up Shinichi, she just didn’t care about them anymore.  “Nah, that’s fine.  Like I said, it’s ma fault mostly.  Just spend the time ya would have spent in ma butt making up with yer wife.”  Though she didn’t need to convince him, since none of her toys could go against her will, she didn’t want him doing anything weird to try and get her attention either.  “Or, ya could delete yer Kusogames account and I’ll keep ya as my little pet.  How does that sound?”


“Wh-What!?  Y-You can’t be serious… are you Uzaki-kun?”


Hee hee.  Nah, I still wouldn’t want’cha even then.  But would ya really give up being big again just ta be ma toy forever?  I don’t think so.  She thought, reaching for the toilet lever.  Since they aren’t allowed to remove the option for users to delete their accounts, Kusogames has multiple redundant warnings advising users to not do so while shrunk.  Once their accounts are deleted, there was no way to restore them to their previous height otherwise.  “See ya, Dame-sensei.  Maybe I’ll sit on ya from time ta time, but I don’t think I’ll really want to.”


“N-No!  Uzaki-kun!  D-Don’t, please!  Don’t send me back to my wi-!?”  Begging and pleading with her as his voice was drowned out by the flushing water, he wasn’t strong or athletic enough to resist the draining current and vanished into the plumbing.


It would be a long and nasty journey through the city’s sewage system before he’d be able to escape and get back to somewhere safe, but that wasn’t any of her concern anymore.  “Now, what should I get Senpai-san to do first?”  She thought aloud was a devilishly innocent giggle, sitting back on the toilet to relieve herself.




While he was able to calm down a bit in the time that Yanagi was gone, the fact that he could only do so by getting used to her scent was a concerning thought.  This isn’t like when I noticed how nice Uzaki smelt or anything like that.  This isn’t the smell of soap, shampoo, or lotion.  This is Yanagi-chan’s personal scent.  Only she can produce this aroma… and n-now…  Placing a hand on his heart, it was unsettling how calm he felt despite it beating so rapidly.  Unlike having his base, carnal instincts aroused like with Tsuki the day before, Yanagi was forcing him to become more accustomed to her body first.  Th-This is bad…  He thought as the image of the younger girl, mostly naked save for a tight pair of panties and cute ankle socks appeared in his mind, smiling at him and waving.  This is really bad.  Hearing her door open and close once again and the sound of her footsteps approaching, Shinichi breathed a sigh of relief.  At least this’ll be over soon.


However, the sock he was trapped in wasn’t immediately retrieved, nor was he addressed as she went about her morning routine.  From the sound of fabric rustling and sliding over skin, she was likely getting changed.  It wasn’t until she was finished that she picked up the sock and freed him, dumping the shrunken young man into her palm.


“Hmmmm?  No messes ta clean up?  Didn’t ya like ma scent, Senpai-san?”  She asked playfully, dropping the sock and panties back into her basket.  “Or did ya want me ta deal with yer excited friend there?”


Covering his crotch once he recovered from the disorienting landing, Shinichi blushed shamefully that he was so aroused by a girl so much younger than him.  “Yanag-?!”  About to chastise her for teasing him, he froze when she brought him up to her mouth and opened wide for him to see into her oral cavity.


Her warm breath washed over him, carrying the scent of morning breath but it wasn’t an unpleasant smell at all.  Whether she was hungry or excited, the amount of saliva built up and dripping from her gums and teeth was in slight excess, giving the pretty, pink tongue a healthy luster as it slowly extended out toward him.  He was so small she could swallow him in one gulp and likely hardly notice, or keep him trapped in her mouth without people even realizing.


And just as her slimy tongue was about to reach him, she giggled and pulled it back, closing her lips and pressing them into him.  “Just kiddin’!”  She said as she pulled on the loose collar of her pink, long-sleeved shirt and dropped him down into her cleavage.  “I’ll get ya sumthin’ ta eat afta breakfast, okay?  Then we can play.”


Before he could say anything, her slender fingers came down and shoved him deeper, into the depths of her abundant cleavage.  Like her mother had the day prior, he was soon bearing the weight of one of her massive mammaries settling on top of him in its entirety, unable to move.


This is going to be another long day…  He thought to himself as he bounced and swayed with her breast as she moved.




Alright, Senpai-san.  I know I told ya I’d take ya back to Hana-chan if ya wanted afta taday, but I never said I wouldn’t make ya want ta stay with me instead.  Yanagi thought as she readjusted her bra to fit comfortably after shifting her breasts a bit.  Cupping a hand under the one resting on Shinichi, she blushed as she remembered the dream she had last night, of him submitting to her and becoming her favorite toy.  Then, hearing him calling her name in his sleep as she watched over him, she couldn’t hold back.  I feel a bit bad for doin’ this ta Hana-chan… but I’ll share Senpai-san with her!  I just wanna have some fun with ‘im first.  Reaching under her short jean skirt, she giggled as she rubbed her moistening sex at the thought of the muscular young man struggling inside of her.  Hee hee hee.  But first, I gotta eat.  She told herself, licking her lips and leaving her room.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Lost in the Willows by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2023/06/13]

Claiming Shinichi for a day after beating him in their game, it had been a while since Yanagi had played with someone as entertaining as him.  None of the boys or teachers from her school are that fun to play with anymore, and Shinichi’s innocent reactions are so adorable.  However, the more she plays with him, the further she wants to take things.  Just how far is she willing to go?

Cutting it really close this month, I usually have a day or two to take my mind off a poll story before reviewing it for spelling and grammar mistakes before posting it ^^;
May's been a pretty busy month for me, so here's hopefully June will let me breathe a bi-- huh?  What's that?  Lostbelt 6 is going to drop sometime soonish in FGO?  And in its entirety its roughly 580k words long?
...Guess I'll just die that lol
But seriously, it was fun to finally finish the solo Yanagi part of this series.  If I can follow the roadmap I have planned out accurately, there'll still be another three parts to this before it's over, so I hope everyone is enjoying reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Tags: Young Giantess, Teasing, Clothing Entrapment, Unbirth, Odor, Conditioning, Breast Smothering, Implied Incest, Breast Feeding, Anal Insertion, Mind Break, Masturbation



While small in stature, the women of the Uzaki household were blessed in an area other than height, specifically their chests.  With her genetics dominating her husband’s and their children taking after her, Tsuki passed her bountiful chest, slim waist, and wide hips to her daughters.  Still reigning supreme in terms of size and volume, her eldest daughter, Hana, wasn’t too far behind now that she had mostly finished growing and was in college.  And her youngest child, while not as big as either of them, was on par, if not slightly above most adults, and despite her young age, was bigger than either Tsuki or Hana were at her age.


And the full weight of one of these massive and still-growing mammaries bounced in her bra as she went to join her family for breakfast, softly smothering the young man she had picked up the night before.  Pinned and helpless, Shinichi was forced to breathe in the pleasant, alluring scent clinging to the silver-haired girl’s body.  Though he was anxious to get back to normal, her warmth seeping into him calmed his mind while the skin-to-skin contact and softness of her bosom caused the physiological reaction in him she was going for.


Yanagi-chan…  Unlike Tsuki-san, she’s used to teasing shrunken people.  Her classmates, her teachers, e-even her own brother.  As much as his mind wanted to shut down and leave this experience as yet another blank period of his time since mysteriously shrinking, he couldn’t trust his body to its own devices.  From waking up in Tsuki’s panties to ejaculating between Yanagi’s breasts, each time he passed out, he ended up doing something that he should never have done.  I can’t let her keep getting her way.  She’s my kouhai’s little sister!  More than that, I need to get her to stop doing these sorts of things.  Yet, even with the will to not indulge in the pleasure she was tormenting him with, his manhood was at full mast and throbbing in lust.


The size and shape of her breasts after she took off her bra when they were playing Othello last night, the euphoric bliss of the full-body boobjob she gave him, staring at the inside of her mouth; she was masterfully manipulating him to only think of lewd things.  As per the terms of their game, he’d spend the whole day ‘playing’ with her, but that was the most worrying thing of all.  He was already getting used to her scent.  Her voice was already ensnaring his mind.  Like her older sister, she enjoyed messing with him, but Yanagi had the uninhibited curiosity and drive to explore what interested her like Hana didn’t.


Unable to move his arms to cover his pulsating, sensitive erections, the subtle jiggle of her chest washed over him again as she ate and chatted with her family.  Come on, stay strong.  D-Don’t g-give in.  I can’t–huh!?  As he denied a mounting orgasm through sheer force of will alone, something pressed up from under him, lifting Yanagi’s breast and shaking it vigorously.  The intense motion was too much for the young man to resist as his body seized up and his back arched, pressing his hardened cock into her marshmallowy, squishy flesh.  N-No, s-stop…  Yanagi-chan~!




“Mornin’, Kaasan.”  Coming down the stairs from her room and entering the living room, Yanagi greeted and looked over toward where she thought she’d see her mother.  Instead, however, she saw the silver-haired woman’s large rear poking out from the island in the kitchen close to the ground.  Ah, she must be lookin’ fer Senpai-san.  Hee hee, sorry, Kaasan, but I’m gonna keep ‘im fer a bit longer.  Ya can play with ‘im afta if he doesn’t wanta go ta Hana-chan.


Standing up and brushing off her knees quickly, Tsuki turned to look at her daughter, trying to compose herself and conceal her flustered face.  “O-Oh, Yanagi.  Good morning.”  She said as the young girl sat at the table and the other members of her family came in to eat.


“So, ya lose sumthin?  Want some help lookin’?”  Feigning ignorance, Yanagi couldn’t keep herself from grinning as she monitored how her question caused her mother’s blush to intensify.


“N-No, that’s alright.  It’s n-nothing too big and I wouldn’t want you to waste your precious break helping me, but thank you.”  Laughing nervously, Tsuki sat down with everyone.


Once everyone was seated, in unison the family put their hands together and bowed, closing their eyes, and said, “Itadakimasu.”


“D-Do any of you have plans for this break?”  Tsuki asked, trying to change the subject.


“I’m gonna head out in a bit to hang out with my friends.”  The sliver-haired boy said as he quickly consumed his food.  “Hang out at the arcade, maybe do some karaoke.”


“Karaoke?  Want me ta come, Kiri-kun?”  Yanagi asked with a devious grin.


Turning up his nose to the suggestion, Kiri glared at her.  “Why would I want to go to karaoke with my kid sister?”


“Well, I just thought it’d be too sad for y’all ta go without a single girl there.”


“Sh-Shut up!  There’s nothing wrong with guys hanging out and singing karaoke.”  Realizing he walked right into her trap, he tried to play off the fact that he and his friends didn’t have girlfriends yet.  “Besides, I already told them I’m not inviting any of you,” he added, looking at his sisters and mother.


“Ara.  Why would you say that?”  Tilting her head and cupping a cheek in her hand, Tsuki didn’t understand why he’d think they’d go to karaoke with him and his friends.


With his friends being, honestly, too honest about their interests in women of his family, Kiri blushed.  “N-No reason.”


“Senpai said we could hang out a bit but we didn’t make any plans,” Hana said, excitedly eating her food quickly.  “I don’t know what he’s planning, but he took time off work for it.”


“O-Oh?  R-Really?  My, h-how nice…”  Becoming noticeably nervous again, the middle-aged mother of three looked away from her eldest daughter.  “I-I’m sure h-he must h-have wanted to s-s-surprise you.”


“Otousan won’t allow it!”  Rejecting the idea loudly, the dark-haired, muscular man at the table pointed authoritatively at Hana.  “Sakurai-kun might be a good kid, but it's too soon for that sort of stuff!”


Turning to her father with a deadpan expression, Hana sighed and shook her head.  “I don’t know what you’re imagining, Tousan, but Senpai wouldn’t do something like that.”


“Why not!?  You’re super cute!”  Seemingly more infuriated, the irrational father slammed his hands on the table.  “No… that’s what’s so good about him.  But it’s still frustrating.”


“You don’t have to tell me that!  I’ve been texting him since last night, but he hasn’t replied even once.”  Venting her own frustrations, the busty college girl pouted as she looked at her phone.  “Geez, Senpai, what are you doing!”


“I-I’m sure th-there’s a reason for it, Hana.”  Trying to calm her husband and daughter down, Tsuki was shifting more uncomfortably in her seat the longer the conversation focused on the handsome young man.  “And Fujio-san, what Hana and Sakurai-kun do or don’t do during this break, you’re in no position to stop them.  Now, hurry up and eat or you’ll miss your train.”


“But… I can’t leave for a week knowing–!”


“Fujio-san…”  Not brokering any of her husband's antics, not only was this an important business trip, but she still needed to find Sakurai.


Cowed by his smaller, less physically intimidating wife, the dark-haired man let the matter drop and obediently ate the food she prepared.


“Senpai~  Why are you ignoring your cute, adorable kouhai?”  Looking at her phone again, Hana was about to send another text message but stopped as she saw all the others were still unread.  Her lonely depression consumed by her boiling rage, she slammed the phone down onto the table and began to hastily devour her breakfast.  “Hmph!  Trying to ignore me, are you, Senpai~?  Then all I have to do is show up at your place.”


“N-No, Hana.  Y-You sh-shouldn’t–”


“Hana-chan, Hana-chan?  Ya sure that’s a good idea?”  Cutting Tsuki off, Yanagi giggled playfully as she spoke up.  “What if Senpai-san is plannin’ a surprise fer ya?  Ya wouldn’t wanna ruin it, right?”  Of course, even if her sister went to the young man’s apartment, she would find him.  Are ya enjoyin’ ma boobs, Senpai-san?  Even if yer not movin’ I can feel ya pokin’ and twitchin’ down there.  Don’t worry, ya can make a mess if ya want.  It’s not like it’ll be hard ta clean up.  Moving in a way to cause her breasts to jiggle a bit more than normal, her grin grew wider as a more powerful twitch of his erection pressed into her flesh.  “Maybe ya should wait a bit longer.”


Despite her sister’s advice, Hana quickly finished her food and took her dishes to the kitchen.  “I can’t wait.  I’m going over to Senpai’s!”  Running out of the room.  “Gochisosama, Kaasan!”


“H-Hey, Hana!  W-Wait up.  Otousan’ll go with you to the station at least!”  Likewise clearing his plate and getting up from the table, Fujio followed after his daughter.


The worried expression on Tsuki’s face only intensified as the two left, but it was too late to try and stop them.  Staring at her food, she fidgetted awkwardly in her seat.


Kaasan’s prob’ly just as worried ‘bout Senpai-san as she is about Hana-chan findin’ out he’s missin’.  Yanagi thought, watching her mother out of the corner of her bang-veiled eyes.  While there was infinite enjoyment to be had teasing others, making them genuinely worry wasn’t her goal.  Sorry, Kaasan.  Just gimme a day with ‘im.  I’ll give ya back Senpai-san once I’ve had ma fun.  Until then…  Trying to think of something to get Tsuki’s mind off the shrunken young man under her boob, Yanagi firmly groped herself and held her chest up towards her mother.  “Kaasan, Kaasan.  Hana-chan’s old bras are startin’ ta feel a bit tight lately.  Are there any bigger ones left, or can I have some money ta go buy some new ones?”  She asked, bouncing and shaking her breasts as innocently as she could while watching her brother turn beet red.  While under her shirt, they weren’t as well defined, but in her hands, the curve and shape of each breast was pronounced and visible.  Not only that, but the tiny man she was pressing up into her soft mammary also quivered from the more intense motion, and something warm spread across her underboob.  Hee hee, that’s it, Senpai-san.  I know ma boobs feel good.  Ya can just give in ta them.


“Ya-Yanagi!  Don’t do something so inappropriate in front of your brother.”  Shifting into mother mode, Tsuki scolded her child for the brazen action, but it did prove the silver-haired girl's point.  Even obscured, she could see Yanagi’s bosom spilling out over the cups of her bra.  Sighing, she put a hand up to her cheek and shook her head.  “You’re growing up so fast.  Even I wasn’t that big at your age.”


Turning to face Kiri was a playful giggle, Yanagi continued to grope and bounce her chest at him.  “Don’t worry, Kaasan.  Kiri-kun already told me he’s only interested in older women, so if anything, he’d be starin’ at yer boobs, not mine.  Right, Kiri-kun?”


“Why would I be interested in either of your bodies!”  Denying the pointed accusation vehemently, it wasn’t lust but fear that had him looking away from the monstrous breasts she was teasing him with, and she knew it!  “D-Don’t listen to her–  Kaasan!?  Why are you covering your chest like that?”  He asked, turning to see his mother with her arms blocking her chest.


“Kiri… you’re too old to be thinking of your mother’s chest.  No matter how much you loved to cuddle up with me before, you’re a high school student already.”  She said, apologetically.


“I told you, it’s not like that!”


As she watched her older brother try to correct their mother’s overactive imagination, Yanagi was laughing uncontrollably.  Even if it was only for a few hours, the time she had her ‘big’ brother in the palm of her hand played in her mind as she finished eating.  She knew he was just acting tough, but she couldn’t let some comments slide.  But, to his credit, it wasn’t her breasts that he fell to.  Keeping ‘im in ma sock and panties was a good idea at the time, and seein’ ‘im lick ma toes made ma day, but I definitely took it a bit too far that time.  Kiri-kun still doesn’t know I’ve caught ‘im sneaking inta ma room.  Well, if letting ‘im sniff my undies every now and then is my punishment for that, I can live with it.  And if I can get a CK4…  While she still loved her brother, he was also a petty, good-for-nothing punk who’d never get a girlfriend.  Rather than let him be alone for the rest of his life, keeping him for herself would be a better option, wouldn’t it?




It had been less than an hour since he woke up, and yet Shinichi was already completely drained.  The stuffy heat was as oppressing as the girl whose body generated it, and not even all his focus and willpower were enough to combat his physiology.  And after the first orgasm she forced out of him, his manhood was too sensitive to resist subsequent teasing, so now his crotch, and the underside of Yanagi’s breast, were coated in his shameful seed.


Damn it…  How did I let it come to this…  Disappointed in himself, despite knowing he shouldn’t enjoy what she was doing to him, Shinichi’s body was fully receptive.  Yanagi was pushing him up firmly into her breast as she went somewhere, likely back to her room, after she finished eating.  And I have to put up with this all day?  I don’t think my mind can–?!


As he tried to keep his wits about him, Yanagi’s bra fell away from her body, leaving him plastered to her underboob, as she took off her sweater.  “Didja have fun playin’ with ma boob, Senpai-san?  Let’s see how much ov a mess ya made.”  She giggled as she pulled up her now bare breast toward the mirror in her room.  “Wow!  Look at it, ya even soak ma bra a bit.”  As her fingers peeled him from her slightly moist skin, she held him so he could see just how much he was ejaculated.


The shrunken man’s cum was mixing with the bit of Yanagi’s sweat that was clinging to her, causing it to run and drip down to her stomach.  It looked to cover more surface area than he did, and there was still plenty clinging to his crotch and legs.  How did I…?  Th-There’s so much!


“Geez, Senpai-san.  If ya like my boobs so much, I could just keep ya.”  Giggling, the silver-haired girl wiped up his jizz with her finger, bringing it up to her mouth as she licked it clean.  “Mmmm!  What’s this, what’s this?  It ain’t watery either, and it tastes really salty.  How long were ya savin’ that up for, Senpai-san?  If ya weren't so small…”  Licking her lips, the blush on Yanagi’s cheeks deepened as she continued to clean herself up.  Once there was nothing left on her body, the young girl set her sights on his and her grin grew.  “Oh, oopsie.  I need ta clean ya up too, don’t I?  Here, I’ll even let ya decide how deep ya want ta go.”


“Huh?  W-Wait, n-no!  Yanagi-chan, what are you doing?!”  Held up above her face, Shinichi looked down as she opened her mouth wide and a wave of her moist, hot breath washed over him.  Once again, the detail of her maw was as fascinating as it was terrifying.  The bumps of her tastebuds, the thick layer of saliva, the sheen of her teeth, he was able to see it all so clearly.


“Like I said, Senpai-san, ya get ta choose.  Do ya want me ta spit or swallow?  I’m fine with either.”  Moistening her lips, Yanagi lowered the tiny man into her mouth and shut her mouth around his waist.  She then let go of him and began to suck on his legs, assaulting his exposed manhood as she savored his flavor.


Catching himself on her lips, Shinichi pooled the limited strength available to him as the suction tried to pull him further in.  “Y-Yanagi-ch-chan?!  S-Stop, ple–ahh!”  Trying to reason with her, Shinichi’s body was wracked with more intense pleasure as her tongue coiled around his throbbing member.  She was able to suck him up to his shoulders into her mouth, and as a show of dominance, she leveled out her head and opened her mouth again, bringing her face inches away from her mirror.  “Y-Yanagi-chan?”  Weakly laying on her tongue, Shinichi looked at himself in her mouth through the mirror.  He was smaller and weaker than her tongue and could slide down her throat with ease.  If he just pushed himself towards the back of her throat a bit more…


But, before he could deny such an inappropriate thought, she closed her lips around his once more, trapping him from the shoulders down in her salivating maw.  With a thunderous giggle, she resumed slithering her oral muscle around his body, enrapturing him in pleasure like he had never experienced before.  Unable to think straight, all he could do was let the devilish young girl do as she pleased.


Within minutes, his body spasmed once again and a fresh batch of his ball batter was defiling the mouth of his kouhai’s younger sister.  Sucking him clean as she pulled him from her lips, Yanagi swished his load around her mouth to get a full flavor profile before swallowing.  “Mmmm, yup, you’re definitely better than anyone from school, Senpai-san.  Kinda wished ya’d slide down into ma belly too, but our fun is just starting.”  Laying him out on one of her palms, the gigantic little sister brought him up to one of her nipples and massaged her breast a bit.  “But that’s right.  I promised ya something ta eat, didn’t I?  Here, all ma day-long toys love it.”  as she squeezed and teased her breast more, a milky-white liquid began to leak from her nipple, and a rich scent fill the air.


Huh?  I-Is that–!?  Before he could process what he was seeing, Shinichi was thrust into Yanagi’s lactating teat and firmly held there as she continued to milk more out of her.


“Eat up, Senpai-san.  You’re gonna need it.”  She said.


N-No… No, I can’t…  I sh-shouldn’t…  Trying to resist the enhancing aroma, the shrunken man’s body protested his decision.  He hadn’t had anything proper to eat since before he mysteriously shrunk and was starving.  Whether he thought it was right or not, he still needed to eat to have the strength to resist her later.  I can’t believe I’m doing this…  He thought as he cracked his mouth open and a thick wave of potent, creamy milk rushed in.  Shit…  It tastes too good… and I’m so hungry.  Without the mental energy left to think, Shinichi clung to Yanagi’s teat and heartily drank.




“Hee hee, looks like ya like it.  Good boy, good boy.  That’s it, Senpai-san.  Drink lots and lots.”  Cooing playfully as she held him into her boob, Yanagi’s smile softened from her devious grin as she watched him so enthusiastically drink.  Sitting on her bed, she gently held him close, ensuring he had plenty to drink.  “Ya know, my milk is only for ma toys… but if you ever want some again, I might just make an exception for ya.  We’ll just keep that from Hana-chan, okay?”  Her heart fluttering in her chest, before, breastfeeding was just a means to keep her toys for longer.  She didn’t particularly dislike it, but it wasn’t something she enjoyed either, yet something about her sister’s crush was different.  Ahh~  This might be bad, Hana-chan…  I think I messed up.  Squirming in place, Yanagi rubbed her thighs together as a heat began to build in her crotch.  He looks so darn adorable!


Feeding the shrunken college student until he was full, Yanagi was once again disappointed that she had no way of altering his size.  He was too small to put over her shoulder to burp, though as an adult, he was perfectly capable of clearing the air bubbles that rose from his stomach on his own.  Instead, she tossed him in her mouth to suck all the milk he had spilled on himself while she put her bra and shirt back on.


Not taking extra time to tease him with her tongue, Yanagi pulled the panting, saliva-soaked Shinichi from her mouth, drying him off with a pair of panties from her laundry hamper.  “Well, that was fun, but I’m sure yer tired afta such a fillin’ meal, right, Senpai-san?”  She asked as she left her room.


Resisting the urge to lick his lips just remembering the pleasant flavor of her milk, the brown-haired young man looked away from the playful giantess, using an arm to block his face so she couldn’t see his blush.  “There are plenty of reasons for me to be tired already.”  He said, not outright denying her claim as she entered a different room in the house.  “Yanagi-chan…  I know I said I’d do whatever you wanted today but–”


“But ya’d rather take a tour of ma insides afta all?”  Cutting him off with an all-too-serious ‘playful’ grin, she wasn’t about to give him an out that easily.  It wasn’t like she hurting him or putting his life in danger.  “It’s a bit cramped with Kaasan’s cookin’, but yer so small, I’m sure I got room for ya.”


“...F-Fine.  Alright, I get it.”  Sighing in defeat, Shinichi knew he had little say in the matter.


“Good.  But, I do realize yer prob’ly tired from the excitement since ya got up, so I’m gonna play some game ‘til Hana-chan gets back.”  Grabbing the large cushion in the room, the young girl sat down in front of the TV and turned on her sister’s console.  As she grabbed the controller she set her shrunken playmate down between her legs, pressing him gently against her panty-clad nethers.  “Ya can rest there, but if ya get too ‘excited’, I don’t mind if ya wanna play with me a bit.”  She added with a giggle, rubbing a finger firmly into her crotch.


There was a moment of silence as she looked down to see Shinichi staring at her sex, her panties conforming to the dips and curves even more now.  Even if she wasn’t allowed to get the bold kinds of underwear that her mother and sister had, she had learned plenty of ways to captivate and arouse boys with her conservative, cotton panties.  From the subtle gyrations of her hips, the tantalizing twitches of her pelvic muscles, and of course, wearing a pair that was a size too small, she didn’t even need to say anything to draw him in.


Sayin’ sumthin now will only distract ‘im.  Hee hee hee, how much longer are ya gonna stare at ma pussy, Senpai-san?  Monitoring him for a couple more seconds, Yanagi turned her attention to the game she loaded up.  It wasn’t until she wiggled her butt and leaned back on the large cushion to get comfortable that she heard Shinichi speak up.  After something bumped into her sensitive sex that is.


“S-Stop messing around, Yanagi-chan.”  He said, scrambling back from her gigantic girlhood.  “Get me out of here.  This is completely inappropriate!”


As he tried to scale the bulge of the cushion between her legs, Yanagi waited until he was close to its apex before shifting her weight enough to cause him to tumble back and land partially under her crotch.  “I can’t keep a constant eye on ya, Senpai-san.  Just stay there so I’m not worryin’ about where ya are, okay?”  Returning her focus to her game, the silver-haired girl only had to enforce her authority a couple more times before her sister’s not-boyfriend gave up and behaved.  However, she wasn’t able to play as well as she normally would as her thought kept drifting back to the boy between her legs.  Senpai-san’s got lots ov restraint though.  I can’t remember any ov ma other toys holding out this long.  No wonder Hana-chan likes ta tease ‘im so much.




With his attempts to escape thwarted so easily, and wanting to limit just how much he came in contact with his kouhai’s younger sister’s privates, Shinichi was forced to cling to the cushion as much as possible.  Even with a veil of cotton between them, Yanagi’s panties were stretched tight and were wearing thin in places, leaving little to the imagination of what was behind them.  The softness of her plump vulva, the steadily rising heat from her body, and the addictive, intoxicating scent that had become too familiar to him at this point, it was overloading his senses.  And yet, his mind refused to just shut down to spare him having to endure her alluring seduction.


Why is she doing this to me?  Is this all just a game to her?  Trying to think of anything other than Yanagi’s enticing, still-developing body, Shinichi couldn’t figure her out.  Yanagi-chan can be a bit mischievous, but she’s a good kid.  It’s gotta those teachers she keeps mentioning…  Why didn’t they discipline her properly after they found out?  What were they thinking!?  Even if it all started with either her or some of her classmates suggesting it, once an adult got involved they should have put a stop to it.  He could imagine all of them ending up in a similar position to his without them consenting to being shrunk.  Well, Yanagi-chan is also pretty cute, I guess.  Tsuki-san is a beautiful woman and her children take after her quite a bit.  A bit too much…


Recalling his experiences with both mother and daughter’s bodies, the resemblances were more than skin deep.  There was a slight firmness to Yanagi’s breasts that Tsuki’s had lost, likely due to one’s still growing while the other’s had fully matured, but otherwise, Yanagi’s skin was softer, smoother, and springier.  While Tsuki’s scent had a fuller, more potent bouquet that gently seduced the senses, Yanagi’s was lighter and encouraged you to breathe it in.  However, he couldn’t resist either’s innate ability to arouse his repressed lust, no matter how hard he tried.  In that, they were almost exactly the same as he faintly remembered when Tsuki stopped holding herself back and started pleasuring herself with him.


Swallowing the building saliva in his mouth, he looked back at the gigantic girlhood anxiously awaiting his touch.  The smell seeping through the thin barrier of cotton was calling to him, it wanted him to touch it.  N-No… No, I-I can’t.  I-If I do, then I’m not better than her teachers!  N-Not to mention…  For a moment, the smiling face of his annoying, yet adorable kouhai flashed through his mind.  Though he still couldn’t figure out what his feelings for her were, he knew that if he did anything with her younger sister, that would be a betrayal of everything they had built up together.


And yet, as quickly as Hana’s face came to mind, it was replaced with a stronger vision of Tsuki’s lustful grin and Yanagi’s playfully seductive smirk.  Each persisted longer and stirred a more primal instinct within his mind, painting over any thought he tried to remember of his endearing kouhai.  So he stared at Yanagi’s panties, unable to look away or close his eyes, falling back into it as she jumped in her seat and turned quickly as somebody else entered the room.


“Grrrr!  Senpai!  Where did you go?!”  Loudly complaining as she stormed in, Hana’s voice was enough to break Shinichi from his trance as he turned away from Yanagi’s body.  “Why aren’t you checking your phone?!  Your adorable kouhai is trying to contact you!”


“Ah!  H-Hana-chan!  W-Welcome back.”  Caught off-guard by her older sister’s sudden arrival, Yanagi greeted her as her hand came down into her skirt and she pressed Shinichi into her panties.


Uzaki!?  I’m right here!  Yanagi-chan, let me out!  Never before was Shinihci so happy to hear Hana’s voice, and with renewed vigor and defiance, he squirmed to free himself.  Even if it led to an awkward explanation needing to be made, he needed to let her know he was there.  Yanagi-chan!  Please, just stop this alrea–!?  Fighting for his freedom, Shinichi froze up as, in one motion, the thin sheet of cotton behind him was pulled out from under him, and two squishy mounds of flesh embraced him from either side.  H-Huh…?  Before he could react, instead of the scene of the young girl’s fingers blocking his view to the rest of the room beyond her skirt’s hem, flank by slender, soft thighs, was replaced by a curtain of moistened, striped fabric.  And then, the light from beyond the veil vanished as those thighs he could have seen before slammed together, leaving him in the dark.  Ya-Y-Yanagi…chan?  Wh-Where…?


Unable to see, and all other sounds muffled by a pounding heartbeat and squelching flesh, Shinichi tried to reach out but was pulled deeper into the slick, tight crevice.  As his mind caught up to what had happened, a drop of something sweet flowed into his agape mouth and Shinichi’s eyes rolled back in his head.




Sitting up as her sister came barging into the room, Yanagi had been too distracted to hear her approach and reacted in a panic.  On instinct, she slipped the shrunken boy pressed against her crotch into her underwear to keep him hidden without taking into consideration his placement on her body.  The nectar slowly seeping from her blossoming flower aided in her petals embracing her sister’s crush, and instead of hiding him in her underwear, her body was inviting him deeper.


Oops.  S-Sorry, Senpai-san.  I wasn’t meanin’ ta push ya so deep just yet.  She thought as she closed her legs and the brief, and very pleasant, burst of erratic motion from the shrunken young man ceased just as quickly.  Heh, y-yeah.  Knew it was too early fer that.  He was doing better, but Senpai-san’s heart’s still too pure.  He’s not in yet… b-but…  Rubbing her thighs together, feeling her sensitive folds grind against his firm body was rapidly stoking her lust.


“Yanagi!”


Snapping her attention back to the cause of this unindented but welcome acceleration of events, the silver-haired girl tried to compose herself.  “Sorry, Hana-chan, what were ya sayin’?”


“I was asking why you’re in my room without my permission again?”  The busty college girl asked, folding her arms under said impressive rack as she stared down at her.


“Aw~  C’mon, Hana-chan.  Ya don’t hafta take it out on me.  If ya can’t find Senpai-san, ya can play a few rounds with me instead.”  She said, taking a bit more pleasure in leaning forward to grab the second controller as she applied more of her weight on the boy in her girlhood.  Ah…  He’s in…  It wasn’t much, just a small part of his body, but she could feel it clear as day.  The drooling hole between her folds had gotten ahold of a new toy.


“I don’t see how getting beat by you will make me feel better,” Hana said, though still taking the controller and sitting down, letting the matter drop.  “But it’ll help me practice so I can beat Senpai when I see him next, I guess.”


“Hee hee hee, Senpai-san i-is all ya think about these days, eh, Hana-chan?”  Trying to compose herself as they switched over to a multiplayer game, Yanagi couldn’t get her mind off the pleasant feeling lump in her excited sex.  Guess I’m no better taday though.  If Senpai-san were moving, I don’t think I’d be able to fool Hana-chan.  As her hot folds coiled around Shinichi’s unresisting body, there was at least one part of him that stood firm and poked into her.  Leaning forward a bit more again, she pressed her body down on the shrunken manhood and a quiver of delight worked up her spine.  Ahn~  O-Oh…  Senpai-san…  Ya really are… u-unlike my u-usual toys.  Ah!  N-No.  I gotta c-control m-maself, o-or else this could get dangerous.


Splitting her focus between playing with her sister and enjoying her time with Shinichi, Yanagi wasn’t able to dominate Hana like she usually could.  Though she was still managing to win their matches, it was only by slight margins.  However, the longer they played, to closer Yanagi got to the point of no return.


“Ha-H-Hana-ch-chan…  Th-This’ll h-hafta be our l-last r-round.”  She said, looking at the time.  With lunchtime approaching, it would be the perfect opportunity to stop without rousing the oblivious girl’s attention.


By this point, it was only because Hana was too engrossed in beating her to look close enough to see that rather than rocking back and forth in a nervous panic trying to win, Yanagi was desperately grinding her crotch into the cushion.  Her sex had fully pulled the shrunken young man into its embrace and his breathing and unconscious licking of her engorged folds was bringing her rapidly to climax.


“Heh, what’s the matter, Yanagi?  Can’t match your big sis today?”  Fully immersed in having fun, Hana didn’t let up and pressed her advantage.  “Looks like you’re in trouble now!”


“Ahh~!  N-No…  W-Wait…”  Barely even pushing any buttons anymore, Yanagi furiously ground her girlhood into the cushion and floor as tension gripped her body.  The shrunken college senior in her body was twitching more violently as her sex tightened its hold on him and coiled around him.  “Y-Ya can’t…”


“Yes.  I.  CAN!”  Finishing their game in dramatic fashion, Hana jumped up in victorious excitement.


Tipping over the edge just as her sister defeated her, Yanagi fell backward as euphoric satisfaction washed over her.  “N-Noooo~!”  The violent spasms of her tiny toy only heightened her experience and she stared up at the ceiling as a new warmth spread inside of her sex.  Placing a hand on her stomach, her devilish returned, enjoying the sensation.  “Ahhh~  I messed up.”  She said, trying to get up quickly, but having little strength in her legs.  That’s kinda dangerous, Senpai-san.


Helping her sister up, Hana pulled Yanagi in and hugged her.  “Thanks, Yanagi.”


“Hmm?  What for?”


“Don’t act like you don’t know.  You let me win to take my mind off Senpai.”  The older sister said, letting her go.  “You usually cream me when we play.  Ahhh~  I feel a bit better now.”  Stretching her arms high in the air, the energetic girl’s infectious smile returned as she headed for the door.  “Now I’m getting hungry.  Let’s get some lunch.”


Oh boy…  Hana-chan’s obliviousness strikes again.  Though, I guess it saved me this time.  Not sure how her older and more worldly sister was able to misread such obvious signs, Yanagi was thankful for her thick-headedness as she followed after her.  “Sure, but I gotta go ta the bathroom first.”  She said, darting down the stairs.


“Oh, is that why she was so fidgety?”  Hana asked aloud as she heard the bathroom door close.




Because he wasn’t too deep inside of her, Yanagi was able to retrieve Shinichi’s unconscious body easily and clean out the hot, sticky mess he left behind.  Had he been a bit deeper, there might have been cause for some concern but as it was, she could continue to keep him in her panties without issue.


As she joined her sister and mother for lunch, pinning the young man under her sex made the food taste even better.  While she ate, there was a burst of frantic movement in her crotch for a moment before his body when limp once again, which was an amusing thought to her.  Waking up in a gigantic pussy must have been quite the shock, but she wasn’t about to end the fun yet.  The day was only half over.


After eating and changing into a light grey day dress over a dark, long-sleeve shirt, she left the house to go to a manga cafe that she liked and shop for a few new bras.  Once she was in the room she rented, instead of opening any of the manga that she brought in with her, she sat down on the cushioned mat and reached into her panties.


“Alright.  Wakey, wakey, Senpai-san.”  Pulling the shrunken man out of her moist folds, her love hole was reluctant to let him go after all the time he had spent in its embrace.  And with the momentary fits of motion that teased her sex when he regained consciousness, she was tempted to leave him there, but she had other plans for him.  Bringing the heavily panting man up to her mouth, she licked him clean, savoring the mixture of their flavors.  “Mmmm~  Ya really do taste yummy, Senpai-san.  I bet Hana-chan’ll eatcha right up without realizin’ it if yer not careful.”


Seeing light and breathing fresh air for the first time in hours, Shinichi didn’t have the energy to fight Yanagi’s tongue off as she cleaned him up.  Even after she finished, the scent of her love juices clung to his skin, marking him.  Cracking open his eyes and wiping her excess saliva out of his eyes, though they were past the point of him covering his up meaning anything, he did on instinct.  “Ya-Yanagi-chan…  This needs to stop.  You can’t keep doing these sorts of things.”  He said, trying to appeal to her and ignore the pleasant, fruity scent lingering on her breath.  “You’re young, and I know you’re probably really curious about that sort of stuff, but you can’t do it with just anyone.  You need to treat your body better than that.”


Smiling down at the dark-haired man, Yanagi shook her head and hugged him into her chest.  “Ya know, yer really nice, Senpai-san.  Much better than all my classmates and teachers.  Even the ones that didn’t wanna play with me changed their tunes afta shrinkin’.  But ya don’t hafta worry ‘bout me playin’ with ma other toys like that though.  You’re the first ta get ta play with ma pussy directly like that, I usually keep ma toys outside ma undies ta prevent… accidents.  But ya can crawl back in any time ya want.”


“O-Oh… okay, that’s good, I guess.”  Blushing and turning away from the gigantic teen, Shinichi tried to cover his face to hide his embarrassment.  “Wait!  No, that’s not what I meant!  Yanagi-chan, you should only do that kind of stuff with someone you really like, and not until you’re older.”


Giggling at the honest and responsible answer from the mature young man, the sliver-haired girl brought him back to her lips and kissed him playfully.  “That’s why ya were ma first, Senpai-san.  If yer not careful, I’ll steal ya from Hana-chan, or rather, I’m gonna do everything I can ta make ya fall for me before tomorrow so ya decide ta spend the rest of the break as ma toy.”  Pinching his arms and legs between her fingers, Yanagi exposed Shinichi’s body and licked her lips as she eyed his erect member.  “And it looks like I already got yer body’s attention.”


As the younger girl’s face approached, Shinichi squirmed and tried to free himself from her grip.  “Ya-Yanagi-chan!?  W-Wait!  That wasn’t the deal!”  He said, frantically trying to get her to stop as her breath washed over him, causing his cock to twitch painfully.  “J-Just one day!  That’s what you said.”


Extending her tongue and licking the underside of his member, Yanagi nodded.  “Yup.  Play with and listen ta me for one day, and tamorrow I’ll give ya ta whoever ya want.  But if ya remember, I also said that ya could choose ta stay with me longer, and I never said I wouldn’t try ta convince ya ta choose me.”  Grinning devilishly, she licked his sensitive shaft again, twirling the tip of her tongue around his throbbing cockhead.


On instinct, his body pressed into her soft, wet tongue to seek pleasurable relief from all the stimulation she had been subjecting him to.  From all the walking and sitting she had done to get to whether they were, he was on the cusp of ejaculating once more.  “N-No!  Yanagi-ch-chan.  S-Stop…”  Yet still, his mind fought desperately to get her to stop.


Pulling her face back, Yanagi’s smile faded as she thought for a moment.  “Hmmm… ya know, Senpai-san, I’ve been thinking.  I’m still acting within the terms of our agreement, it's not ya didn’t know how I like ta play with shrunken people, but I don’t think ya have listened ta a single thing I’ve said all day, have ya?”  While there was an annoyance in her tone, the playful amusement in her little discovery couldn’t be missed.  “So, does that mean ya didn’t mean taday but tamorrow for our deal?  ‘Cuz, that’s what it looks like ta me.”


“What!?  N-No…  I-It’s not that…”  Unable to deny what she said, Shinichi realized that whether he deemed what she was doing to him appropriate or not, he was going back on his word.  “But even then…  Th-This is…”


Puffing out her cheeks, Yanagi shook her head and clamped her lips around his erection.  “If ya break our deal, that means I don’t hafta ever let ya go, Senpai-san.”  She said, sucking on his rod with deft precision despite the vast size difference.  “If ya don’t start playing along, I’ll keep ya in ma pussy every night and squish ya in my boob every day until ma body is all ya think about.  Maybe I’ll just swallow ya too, since that was also part of our deal, wasn’t it?”  Verbally berating him as she assailed his senses with pleasure, she stopped abruptly and pulled him back from her lips a bit, and set him on her hand.  “Or ya could be a good Senpai-san and do as I say.”  Opening her mouth wide, she held her hand with him up to her lips and extended her tongue to him.  “Now, climb inta ma mouth.  Get yerself off on my tongue or I’ll be sending ya down to ma belly instead.”




As much as he wanted to protest and set the young girl straight, her mere presence was enough to get him to hold his tongue.  She hadn’t listened to anything he had to say so far, and from the slight edge in her voice, her patience was running thin.  He was stuck and completely at her mercy until he found out how he was shrunk and returned to normal.  But even then…  I can’t just…


“Ten~  Nine~  Eight~  Seven~”  Not bothering with issuing another warning, Yanagi started counting down to apply pressure, pausing for a moment between each number to give him time to climb into her mouth.


Damnit!  If I don’t do something, I’m going to really become her toy.  Panicking as he couldn’t think of an alternative solution, he took a step toward her tongue and reached out to touch it.  Immediately, Yanagi stopped counting and opened her mouth wide for him with the corners turned up in a satisfied grin.  I can’t believe I’m doing this…  Crawling into the sweltering oral cavity, Shinichi flinched and turned to look back as the young girl slowly closed her lips to seal him in.  A-Alright…  I just have to wait until she’s happy.  Yanagi-chan’s at least always kept her word to me so far.  Bracing himself for her slimy tongue to slither to life and tease out another orgasm from him, the shrunken college student waited a few seconds, but nothing happened.


Other than the thunderous humming coming from her throat and howling of her inhaling and exhaling through her nose, she didn’t do anything.  Her saliva was rising as she gently swayed her head from side to side, but made no effort to impede, dominate, or devour him.


Yanagi-chan?  I thought…  Confused at first, Shinichi remembered what it was she told him to do.  He climbed in himself, but she told him to pleasure himself in her mouth.  She wasn’t going to force it on him, he was going to have to do it willingly.  N-No.  No, I can’t.  If I do, I’ll–?!  As he tried to reject the idea, the pooling drool in her mouth forced Yanagi to swallow.


Tilting her head slightly back, and contracting the necessary muscles, she used the back of her tongue to keep him from slipping down her throat, but Shinichi’s stance broke in the involuntary action.  Falling onto the warm, soft oral muscle, a jolt of pleasure robbed the mobility from his body as his erect manhood slide over the bumps of her tongue.


Acting without direction for his mind, his hips thrust into the teen girl’s mouth as his arms wrapped around her slender tongue for support.  Ahh~  N-No…  I sh-shouldn’t…  I have to stop!  Even if he knew in his mind what he was doing was wrong, the young man’s body continued to seek out pleasure and release in the young temptress’ mouth.  Opening his mouth to speak, moans stole his voice as his hips rutted more forcefully into Yanagi’s tongue and soon he was burying his face in it, licking the powerful muscle and swallowing her sweet, lustful saliva.  Yanagi-chan~!  Squeezing her tongue as tightly as he could, Shinichi’s cock twitched violently as another thick load of his semen rushed up and burst from the tip, defiling the young girl’s mouth.  The shame gripping his body and mind was drowned in the intoxicating relief as he slumped limply against her tongue.


Rocked by a satisfied giggle as she swallowed his cum, Yanagi again held him to the roof of her mouth to make sure he didn’t join his sticky satisfaction in her belly.  However, the increased pressure on his sensitive, still-erect manhood triggered his long-repressed lust, smothering any logic tenuously clinging to his consciousness with primal drive.


Ya-Yanagi-chan!




Ah~  Here it is.  Senpai-san’s sprayin’ his yummy cum all over ma tongue!  Finally getting the results she desired, Yanagi happily drank her reward while keeping Shinichi in her mouth.  Whether it was because he was backed up for so long or just how his body produces the stuff, the young man’s seed was thicker and more potent than anyone she played with before.  Whiffs of the pungent cum rose up into her nose as she swallowed, igniting the lust in her nethers.  Mmmm~  Oh, this is really bad, Hana-chan.  I think I’m too far gone.  I can’t give ‘im up afta all this.  She thought as she lazily stroked her flower.  What should I get Senpai-san ta do next–!?  Hmm?  Senpai-san?  As she was about to pull the limp-bodied young man from her mouth, renewed vigor filled his tiny body and he resumed passionately humping her tongue.


With her increased state of arousal, having him rut so forcefully with her oral muscle fanned the embers of lust smoldering in her dripping folds.  Leaning back against the wall, she pulled her panties aside and began coating her fingers in her viscous love fluids, bringing them up to her mouth to lick clean before returning to coat them once more.


Hee hee hee~  Senpai-san’s finally lost control ov ‘imself.  He’s violatin’ ma mouth.  Getting more than she hoped for, the silver-haired girl embraced the development, letting him enjoy himself fully and spraying more loads of ball batter into her mouth.


Eventually, she started using her tongue to match his pace, drawing out as much from his as she could until his seemingly-bottomless stamina ran dry and he fell from her lips into her waiting palm.  However, even though his strength had failed him, his lust was still going strong as he was still weakly humping her palm as she giggled at the debaucherously adorable sight.


“Geez, Senpai-san.  Hana-chan must ov really got ya pent up, or is this all ‘cause ov me?  Have ya secretly been wantin’ ta sleep with me too?  Hee hee hee, ya should ov just said so.”  While she was mostly just teasing, Yanagi’s girlhood ached at the thought of being pushed down and ravaged by the tall, handsome, intimidating young man.  “But I wouldn’t be able ta let ya use ma pussy.  Ya’d knock me up for sure in one shot with how deep ya’d reach and how much ya cum.”  Pulling up the hem of her dress, she lowered him down to her exposed sex as she imagined the rugged beast between his legs parting her flower.


Plowing forcefully all the way to her deepest depths, she couldn’t even imagine herself taking his full length in as a bulge would poke up from her stomach.  Despise his intense eyes and scary face, he’d still show concern for her, asking if she was alright, but she’d embrace him through the pleasant pain.  They kissed passionately, he’d drive her mad with pleasure and after the deed was done, she’d cling to him and leave his impressive cock in her as they fell asleep.


Spreading herself for him as she got lost in fantasy, the young teen giggled to herself.  Geez, I’m turning inta Kaasan, though I wouldn’t mind if…  Bringing Shinichi closer to her engorged folds, Yanagi was about to slip him back inside of her love hole when he fell from her quivering fingertips and into the gap between her underwear and body.


Sliding down her perineum, his body came to a rest in the dip of her anal ring, and without hesitation, driven by pure lust, he began caressing the delicate hole with feather-light licks.


Clenching her butt cheeks from the unexpected stimulation, Yanagi pressed her hand against her anus and squirmed in delight.  “Ahn~  Senpai-san, ya perv.  Yer licking my bum without even asking or bein’ told ta?  Hee hee hee, well, that’s fine.  I like havin’ my bum played with.”  She said, pressing him deeper into her puffy anal muscle.  “But it’s better if yer inside ov ma bum.”  Shoving the young man entirely into her rectum with her finger, Yanagi suppressed a moan in her throat.  “Mmmm~  Sorry, Senpai-san.  I couldn’t help masel–eep!?”  Before she could apologize for what she did though, Shinichi continued to lick and rut against her intestinal walls, unhindered but the foul smell trapped within.  “Hee hee hee.  Wow~  Most people end up gaggin’ the first time I shove ‘em up ma butt.  Ya really are a pervert deep down, aren’t ya, Senpai-san~?”  Giggling as she wiggled her plump rear on the floor and fixed her panties, the sliver-haired girl let him pleasure her through her butt on his own.  “But that’s fine, since Imma bit ov a perverted girl as well.”




Enjoying herself for hours at the manga cafe before going lingerie shopping, Yanagi left Shinichi in her colon for the rest of the day.  While out, she ran into a couple of her classmates who wanted her to play with them over the break, but she turned them down.  Unlike the boy currently in her butt, they had all gotten too boring for her, too obedient and weak to satisfy her.  As with her teacher that morning, she teased them saying if they deleted their accounts while shrunken, she’d consider keeping them as pets, but she was sure that would be enough to dissuade them from pestering her in the future.


By the time she got home, it was already getting dark out and after walking and playing with Shinichi so much, she had worked up a sweat.  Going straight into the bathroom, the air was still drawn and warm, so she quickly stripped and pushed the thoroughly tired and unmoving college student out of her butt.


“Ahh~  That was a fun day, right Senpai-san?”  She giggled, holding him up as he regained consciousness.  “Now I really wanna just keep ya as my pet permanently.  Whaddya say?  I’ll let ya stay in my bum since ya liked it so much.”


“Ya…  Yanagi-chan?  Wh-Where…?  No… you c-can’t…”  Delirious from the pungent fumes tainting his lungs, though he could barely think straight, with his lust completely sated, he had regained a bit of his reason.  “You promised…”


“I know, I know, but… well, I’m sure ya’ll come around eventually.  Now, come on.  Ya smell like ma butt–!?”  Dismissing his reluctance, she was sure she could get an agreement out of him after she cleaned him up and played with him a bit more.  However, before she could get into the bath, the door to the hall slid open.


“Huh?  Yanagi?  Why didn’t you say you were–?!”  Pausing as she saw her daughter naked with the tiny man she had been looking for all day in her hands, Tsuki gasped, covering her mouth to keep from shouting.  “Sa-Sakurai-kun?!”


Reflexively hugging and burying the struggling shrunken man into her cleavage, Yanagi turned her body away from her mother while looking back at her.  “I’m keepin’ Senpai-san, Kaasan.”


“N-No!  I’m not done with him yet.”  Without even thinking, Tsuki replied, only to break out into a deep blush and get flustered.  “Ah!  N-No, wh-what I meant to say was…”


Grinning devilishly, Yanagi grabbed her mother’s wrist and pulled her into the changing room, closing the door behind her.  “Yer not surprised Senpai-san is so small, Kaasan?  I see, I see.  Maybe ya should join me so we can work something out.”  Dangling the prized man between them, Yanagi giggled as she skipped over to the door separating the changing room from the bath and motioned for her to enter.


Fidgeting nervously, Tsuki couldn’t think of anything to say and nodded, stripping as she entered the bathroom with her youngest daughter.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

A Moonlit Flowerbed by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2023/10/10]

Tsuki didn’t know how she allowed things to come to this.  Sitting in her bathtub with her youngest daughter and the shrunken, not-yet boyfriend of her eldest daughter.  Yanagi had hidden the fact that she had Shinichi all day while she worriedly looked for him.  She had to change Shinichi back to normal, she had to get him again from Yanagi, and she wanted to apologize for the whole situation… but seeing how Yanagi controlled and spoke to him aroused her curiosity and imagination.  She needed to get control of the situation again, needed to get him back… t-to protect her daughter from the tiny, young man’s boundless lust of course!
However, Yanagi had her own plans now that she had a toy she didn’t want to let go of.

Coming right down to the wire with this one!  After what happened to my second account over on DeviantArt, I've started to fear for my content and have had to look into a few things.  Still, kinda wish the DA mods would have just struck down my account before I started trying to make 31 captions for October, it would have given me a bit more time to get this done lol ^^;

Tags: Milf Giantess, Young Giantess, Teasing, Clothing Entrapment, Unbirth, Conditioning, Breast, Mother/Daughter Incest, Butt, Insertion, Vore, Masturbation, Mind Break




Despite his intimidating features, Tsuki knew that Shinichi was a good, well-mannered, young man.  He respected his elders, looked out for those younger or weaker than himself, and took the initiative to learn from those more experienced in fields where his knowledge was lacking.  It was an admirable trait, and when he asked her to teach him how to cook, she was eager to share her experience once she was able to see past his scary face.


Having such an eager and earnest student was refreshing, as Shinichi only questioned her to get a better understanding of what he needed to do.  He always deferred to her and applied himself fully to following her instructions.  But there was one thing about the young man that concerned the equally young-looking housewife.  Like his appetite for learning and improving himself, she picked up on his equally voracious lust that had targeted not just Hana, but herself and even Yanagi as well!  Though he hadn’t yet made any obvious moves on anyone other than her eldest daughter, she had heard them both allude to such ideas.


Tsuki didn’t try to distance herself from Shinichi, though, as she knew of and accepted the relationship he shared with Hana.  She’d watch over them and do her best to guide them toward a more wholesome, and healthy relationship.  But to do that, there were times when she’d have to leave herself vulnerable, especially when Shinichi would ask to learn a less conventional recipe like, for example, making mochi the traditional way.


Though the process technically starts a couple days before the actual streaming and pounding of the rice can start, Tsuki gave him a detailed explanation of how to prepare the rice himself.  When he came over once the rice was ready to steam, she was able to show Shinichi how to prepare several types of fillings for the mochi while the rice cooked.  Though, despite her family knowing about the little mochitsuki she was preparing, everyone else was out of the house again, leaving her alone with Shinichi.


“Ara, it looks like the rice is ready, Sakurai-kun.”  Turning off the time as it went off, the silver-haired mother wiped her hands off and covered the bowl of anko she made.  “Could you go bring it in while I warm up the usu?”


Covering the bowl of shiroan he prepared following her instructions to the letter, Shinichi wiped his brow using the sleeve of his shirt.  “Sure things, Tsuki-san.  I didn’t think making mochi could be so exhausting, and we haven’t even started pounding the rice yet.”


Giggling at his comment, she nodded.  “Men often underestimate the stamina it takes to prepare meals from scratch.  I’m sure you’ve heard that it takes a while to tire an old lady like me out.”  She teased, filling a pot with water to put on the stove.  Watching out of the corner of her eye, she admired the few drops of sweat that rolled down the handsome college student’s strong jawline and muscular neck.  Having to roll up his sleeves to not get them dirty, most of his sturdy forearms were exposed as well, causing her to stare as he took off his apron.


“Tsuki-san looks young enough to be Uzaki’s older sister, so I still can’t think of you as ‘old’.”  He said, smiling at her before exiting the room.


S-S-Sakurai-kun?!  You can’t say such things to a woman my age!  Clenching a hand over her heart as it fluttered at the compliment, it wasn’t an uncommon impression most people meeting her for the first time had.  B-But if I were Hana’s age…  Briefly, she imaged what it would be like to go to college with Shinichi and her daughter.


She would have likely met him in high school after Hana joined the swimming club and got closer to him.  She might have even been his senpai by a year, if not the same age, giving them a year together at college without Hana being around.  They would grow closer and closer, with her needing to be a bit more aggressive for his attention once Hana enrolled with all sorts of mishaps and misunderstandings leading to the three of them eventually…


Ahh!  N-No!  Calm down, Tsuki!  Frantically shaking her head to banish the image of her laying on top of her daughter from her head, it persisted for a moment longer.  With their crotches pressed together and skirts rolled up to show Hana’s striped cotton panties while she pulled at one of the ends of her string panties, the timid impatience on Hana’s face and the predatory lust on her were difficult to forget.  Maa…  What am I even thinking?  I should be supporting Hana and Shinichi in pursuing a healthy, wholesome relationship.  Filling the traditional usu in the middle of her kitchen with hot water Tsuki admonished herself for having such immoral thoughts  Th-There’s only one kind of oyakodon I should be thinking of giving Shinichi.  Making sure the wooden mortar was heated up, she looked around for the mallet they’d use to pound the rice with to pre-soak it too so the rice wouldn’t stick to it.  “Hmm?  Where did I put the kine?  I thought I brought it out with the–”


“Watch out, Tsuki-san.  I wouldn’t want any of the rice to get on you.”  Coming back with the steaming hot rice, Shinichi hurried to the mortar.


“Oh, of cour–!?”  Moving quickly to not block the young man’s path, Tsuki froze when she saw he had returned wearing nothing but a bright red fundoshi that wasn’t able to contain the ‘dragon’ hanging from his crotch.  For the first time, she was seeing his full, muscular physique and was too flustered to even speak.  This was a move far bolder than anything he had done before, yet his mannerisms and attitude hadn’t changed at all, as if his attire was as normal as the clothes he normally wore.


Carefully and quickly dumping the rice into the sturdy wooden bowl, not a grain was lost as he scrapped the thin cloth used with the streamer.  “Phew, that was close.  I thought I was going to drop it for a moment there.”  He said, setting the basket on the counter.  “Now we mash the rice, right Tsuki-sa–?  Hmm?  Tsuki-san?  Is something wrong?  Your face is completely red.”


His voice bringing her back to her senses, the older woman covered her perpetually closed eyes with one hand while the other pointed at his crotch.  “S-S-Sakurai-kun!?  I-I’m d-d-disappointed in you.  H-H-How could y-you show yourself d-dressed like that t-to a married woman!”


“Huh?  What do you mean?  You’re the one that told me to wear this, Tsuki-san.”  Confused by her outburst, Shinichi didn’t attempt to cover up despite what she was saying.  Instead, he pointed at her and said, “You’re even wearing one yourself.”


As if changing into such an inappropriate outfit wasn’t enough, that he would accuse her of doing the same was insane.  She was wearing her usual white, long-sleeve shirt and yellow, ankle-length skirt under her apron like always.  Wh-What?  What is he say–?!  However, when Tsuki looked down to confirm this, she was, in fact, almost completely naked save for a thin, white fundoshi that dug into her skin and was wedged between her plump vulva!  “Wh-What?!  Why am I w-wearing this?”


“Isn’t it tradition to only wear fundoshi during a mochitsuki?  That’s what you told me at least.”  Shinichi said, walking behind her and pulling her close to his hard, rugged body.  “Now, let’s make some mochi, Tsuki.”  Whispering her name in her ear, he moved her closer to the mortar.


Unable to ignore the semi-flaccid member that was bumping into her, Tsuki didn’t resist as she looked down at the large bowl of rice that they needed to pound into mochi.  Her heart was racing at Shinichi’s manhood heated up and ground against her back as it reached full mast.  A-Ara~  It’s s-so much bigger and thicker than Fujio-san’s.  Hana i-is still too young to tame such a beast.  Aroused into compliance, the older woman didn’t try to push the younger, stronger man away.  “B-But I’ve misplaced the k-kine, S-Sakurai-kun.”


“That won’t be a problem.”  Whispering in her ear, Shinichi dipped his hands into the pot of warm water beside them and firmly grabbed and rubbed her large, soft breasts to wet them.  “We can use Tsuki’s mochi to make more.”


“S-Sakurai-k–”


“Shinichi.”  Cutting her off as he continued to grope and play with her bare bosom, once they were sufficiently wet, he bent her over and pressed her breasts into the warm rice.  “Just like in your fantasies.  Call me ‘Shinichi’, Tsuki.”


His confident tone setting her heart ablaze, it was all the silver-haired woman could do to keep her knees from buckling.  The pressure he applied on her chest as he crushed and mashed the rice, the pleasant heat radiating from the streamed grains, the hot, hard rod of flesh sliding between her meaty butt cheeks, Tsuki’s lust was consuming her rational thoughts.  “S-Sak…  Sh-Shinichi, w-we can’t.  Th-This is i-inappropriate.”


Increasing the pace and intensity rather than slowing down, the dark-haired young man chuckled.  “All we’re doing is making mochi though, right?  How is that inappropriate?”  He asked, gently nibbling on her ear as he worked the rice into the perfect texture and consistency using just her breasts.  Pulling his hips back, his girthy manhood slipped from the embrace of her butt and the tip poked at her dripping flower.  “Though, if you want to stop, just say so.”


The pressure against her nethers was already increasing as Shinichi pulled her closer again.  If she didn’t do something soon, she’d let something happen that she could never take back.  H-He’s e-entering me!  The place th-that only Fujio-san has e-entered.  Shinichi will…  “D-Don’t…”  She managed to squeak out as her vulva and labia were spread.  The heat from the tip of his burly member brushed against the entrance to her more intimate place but stopped as soon as she spoke.


For a moment that felt like an eternity, the two remained unmoving, millimeters away from the edge.


Then, as Shinichi was about to back away, Tsuki slammed her hips back into him, taking the full length and girth in one motion.  “Don’t s-stop, Shinichi~!  You h-have to c-constantly knead the mochi or y-you’ll ruin the batch.”  Ahhhn~  I’m s-so sorry, Fujio-san, Hana…  Okaasan just c-could resist.


“I think the mochi’s ready to be pounded.  Don’t you, Tsuki?”


“Ahn~!  Y-Yes, b-but I forgot the k-kine!”


With the rice pressed and partially mashed together, Shinichi wiped off Tsuki’s breast and flipped her around to face him.  Wetting his hands again, he rubbed and groped her full, round rear as he thrust forcefully into her.  “We’ve got the perfect mallet right here.”  He said, lifting her legs over his shoulders as he picked her up.


Still impaled on his throbbing cock, Tuski’s body spasmed from the intense pleasure as it sunk even deeper into her folds.  Ahhhn~  F-Fujio-san’s never b-been able to reach th-this deep~!  Shinichi, y-you b-bad boy.  Wrapping her arms around the younger man’s shoulders, the silver-haired beauty clung to him tightly as he raised her into the air and then slammed her butt down on the mochi, hard.  Crying out in euphoric bliss, Tsuki clung to Shinichi desperately as he repeatedly lifted her up and slammed her rear onto the mochi tirelessly.  His manhood had already penetrated and ravished her womb, reshaping her sex to his shape.  Ahh~  I w-was right about him after all.  Shinichi is a b-brute with an insatiable lust.  He’s going to ravish me, th-then my daughters.  Ahhn~!  M-Maybe even all of us together.


Imaging leading and guiding her daughters as their bodies were filled with Shinichi’s warmth, Tsuki’s love tunnel constricted tightly around him.  The thought of sharing a man like Shinichi with her daughters both irritated and excited her.  Now that she had a taste, she wanted to keep him all for herself, but even with how much power he put into each thrust, he was careful not to hurt her.  Riding the line of pain and pleasure, she wanted her daughters’ first times to be with someone as considerate too.


The wild, passionate affair continued for a mind-numbingly long time, bringing Tsuki to climax several times before the mochi was thoroughly pounded to perfection and Shinichi hilted himself on her.  “Tsu-Tsuki, I’m going to…”


Wrapping and locking her legs around him, Tsuki licked her lips and cracked open an eye at him.  Lust filled her glazed-over iris as she grinned sloppily at him.  “You can let it allllllll~ out inside of me, Shinichi!”  Licking her lips, she pressed them against his, engaging in a hot, intense kiss as his warm seed flooded her sex.  Since Tsuki was the more experienced of them, she regained control during their kiss, releasing him once the final twist of his softening cock calmed down.


Despite all the vigor he had before, Shinichi released her once he was done filling her with his seed and collapsed backward onto the kitchen floor once she released him.  “That w-was more fun than I thought it’d be, Tsuki.”


Still sitting on the pounded rice, a flood of his cum spilled from Tsuki’s sex as she caught her breath.  “W-We’re not done yet, Shinichi.  We still need to fill this batch and make the next one.”  She said, getting off the mortar and kneeling down to clean his cum-soaked cock.  Holding her hair back, she swallowed the behemoth in one try, holding onto the base of it as she sucked the flavorful dick milk off.


“I-I don’t think I can handle another batch today, Tsuki.”  Unable to lift a finger, the tables had turned and now it was Shinichi who was at her mercy.


Gently jerking Shinichi off, Tsuki giggled lustfully at him and shook her head.  “Did you forget already, Shinichi?  It takes a while to tire an old lady like me out.”  No matter how intense, it would take more than one time to satisfy her.  “You’re the one who asked me to show you how to make mochi.  I won’t let you quit until we’re done.”


If she had just given him a few minutes to catch his breath, Shinichi could have probably risen to the occasion again, but Tsuki was too aroused and impatient to wait.  Jerking him off harder, Tsuki thought that would give him the energy and incentive to pick himself back up.  Instead, to her surprise, Shinichi’s body rapidly shrunk until he was about as tall as his erect manhood formerly was.


Picking him up, Tsuki didn’t question what was going on.  All the events leading up to this were suspect at best, with the situation becoming more and more outlandish as it went.  But she was determined to enjoy this fleeting pleasure while it lasted.


“I should have known when Shinichi-kun didn’t faint from seeing me naked.”  She said to herself, standing up and bringing the tiny young man to her dripping womanhood.  Pressing his head into her pleasantly sore folds, she was able to pretty easily slide him inside of her sex thanks to it being stretched out a bit and the copious amounts of fluids to act as lubricants.  Petting her unsatisfied quim, she left the kitchen behind to go make the most of the time she had left before waking up.




With the events of her dream quickly fading from memory, Tsuki awoke to greet another day.  The tingle in her crotch told her the hazy memories she had from the day before weren’t a dream, that she had, in fact, shrunk her daughter’s not-yet-boyfriend and enjoyed having him crawl around on and in her body until she went to bed.


I can’t let Shinichi-kun out with Fujio-san h–?!  Looking at her handsome, slightly overbearing father of a husband sleeping at her side, the busty mother of three was about to get up and go to the bathroom.  She couldn’t risk him, or anyone, seeing the shrunken young man in question when she noticed a lack of a foreign object in her delicate folds.  Plunging her fingers deeper into her nethers, Tsuki sat up when she couldn’t feel him, and lifting the covers didn’t reveal that he had gotten out either.  Scanning the floor and furniture of the room, she whispered, “S-Sakurai-kun?”




Had he just stayed with her and not run off, not only would Tsuki not have wasted the entire day looking for him, she would have reverted him back using the Chishikuso 4 he had bought before anyone woke up.  Shinichi running from her and getting caught by Yanagi was a blessing in disguise though.  Not having him for a day after how pleasant the day before was with him would have made her regret letting him go so easily.  She was still worried about his safety while she searched, of course, but her thoughts were more preoccupied with thinking of other ways she could make the most of his reduced size.


He was with Yanagi all day…  I looked all over for him.  Getting into the bath, Tsuki was conflicted seeing her daughter playing with and teasing him.  When I get my hands on him…


“Alright, Senpai-san, Kaasan and I are gonna work out a deal ta share ya,” Yanagi said, washing Shinichi off in the bath water.  “While we do, ya can rest in ma pussy, but if ya want ta have fun in there, I won’t stop ya.”


Struggling to stay afloat as her hand slowly dragged him under, Shinichi panicked and splashed wildly.  “W-Wait, Yanagi-chan!  You c-can’t–”


“Not gonna listen again, Senpai-san?”  Cutting him off, the playfulness in the younger girl’s voice was replaced with a menacing seriousness that silenced any further protest.


“N-No.  I-I’ll do it, Yanagi-chan.”


“Good~!  Have fun.”  Giggling happily again, Yanagi pulled Shinichi under and spread her squishy sex, letting Tsuki watch as she slowly shoved him inside of her.  Blushing and rubbing her delicate flowers, Yanagi covered her groin with her hand.  “So, Kaasan.  As ya can see, Senpai-san is already on track ta become my obedient pet, and though I said I’d let him go, he was too much fun today.  Ahhn~!  He squirms so nicely too, so I’m keepin’ him.  How many days a week do you want ta take care of him?”


With a heat and pleasant tingling spreading through her own womanhood, she knew Yanagi was manipulating her curiosity and envy showing off like that.  She’s always been good at pushing her brother’s buttons too.  Where does this girl it from?  However, despite knowing her emotions were being toyed with, Tsuki still wanted to have Shinichi back.  “Yanagi, you shouldn’t be doing such things to Sakurai-kun.  You’re much too young, and it’s obvious you’re forcing him to listen to you.  You can’t keep him forever, Sakurai-kun has a life of his own to live.  Hand him over and I’ll help him get back to normal tomorrow.”  Trying her best to cover her want and growing lust with a motherly tone and rational reason, her body betrayed that effort as her hand rubbed her plump vulva, and a bit of drool leaked from her mouth.


Seeing her mother try to keep her composure, Yanagi’s devilish grin grew as she leaned forward and hugged Tsuki, squishing their breasts together.  “Like I said, I’m keepin’ Senpai-san.  He’ll come around eventually, even my most rebellious toys at school have, but Senpai-san is gonna be special.  If ya don’t want to play with him, that just means I get more time with him.”  She said, sitting back and raising her legs out of the bath as she spread her girlhood again.


Shinichi’s legs were sticking from her tight orifice, furiously kicking as he tried to free himself.


All it took was Yanagi placing a single finger against him and slipping it into her quim and his progress was invalidated.  Keeping her finger inside herself, Yanagi giggled and smirked at her mother.  “He’s still putting up a fight for now, but it’s only a matter of time.”


“E-Even I d-don’t want Shinichi-kun to…”  Her inner voice slipping through, Tsuki didn’t even try to correct herself once she realized what she said.  Covering her mouth, the faint scent of her arousal still clung to her hand.


Yanagi sat up and turned around, laying back and resting her head on the older woman’s chest.  “Hey, hey, Kaasan.  You should come sleep in my room tanight.  Tousan’s away, so I betcha want someone ta cuddle, right?”  Still pleasuring herself, she tilted her head back to smile at her mother.  “We can work out a timeshare while we play with Senpai-san together.”


N-No…  I mustn’t.  I c-can’t allow myself to…  As her daughter quivered against her body while fingering herself with the shrunken young man who caused the chain of events leading to his trapped inside of her, Tsuki didn’t push her daughter away.  Thoughts of laying with and embracing her daughter as they shared Shinichi tempted her away from her morals.  While she had many fantasies of the young man taking her and her daughters at the same time, this was the first time she had thought of willingly engaging in debaucherous pleasure with them taking the initiative.  Ahhh~!  Yanagi… no, all of my children are so beautiful, but I c-can’t…  I shouldn’t…  Telling herself to be firm and take control of the situation, Tsuki’s body instead embraced her daughter from behind as she nodded.  “A-Alright.  B-But we’re only g-going to talk.  Understood?  I can’t let you monopolize Shinichi-kun, s-so you can’t have him for more than four… no, three days a week.  A-And only two while you're in school.”


Rather than reply, Yanagi placed a hand on Tuski’s and guided it down to her hot and sticky sex, making her reach in so she could touch the young man inside of her.  “W-We’ll talk more a-after we’re in ma room.  Help keep Senpai-san from getting dragged too deep into me, okay?”




It was hotter and wetter inside of Yanagi’s pussy than it was in her butt, which was to be expected given the temperature of the bath and her excitement.  The sweltering heat and restrictive tightness of her dripping sex weren’t his most pressing concerns though, he had endured worse from her and her mother since shrinking.  Instead, the thing that worried him above even being used as a sex toy by his kouhai’s younger sister was that he was getting used to it all!


D-Damn it!  I’d usually pass out by now and come to when it’s all over.  And Tsuki-san was right there!  Why didn’t she stop Yanagi-chan?  For all of his developed muscles and martial training, he could barely get enough room to breathe in the intoxicating scent of the silver-haired girl’s excitement.  He was beyond even trying to control the physiological reaction to her pheromones igniting his lust, as tight folds of flesh pulsed around his hardened manhood.  Focusing on getting out and reasoning with Tsuki to put an end to this had a greater chance of success… maybe.


What she had said in response to Yanagi’s claim to keeping him didn’t reassure him that he would just be jumping back into the frying pan though.  ‘N-No!  I’m not done with him yet.’


What did she mean by that?  Tsuki-san almost sounded, I don’t know, jealous of Yanagi-chan.  But she’s a married mother of three ki–!  Stabilizing his position so Yanagi’s body wouldn’t pull him deeper, Shinichi wasn’t able to put his full strength into his limbs and get a moment to think carefully about what to do.  Yanagi kept shifting positions and playing with herself, despite her mother likely being right there watching her do so.  Readjusting his grip only caused the devilish girl’s slick walls to twitch, smearing his face with her viscous nectar and constricting around his exposed manhood.  Wh-Whoa!  Damn it,  N-Nows not the t-time to think about that!  If I’m not c-careful, I’m g-going to…  Trying to stop his hips from thrusting into the soft, warm flesh, Yanagi had already succeeded in making his body compliant with her wishes.  He was already on the verge of shooting another load of his seed into her, but unlike doing so in her mouth or butt, he absolutely couldn’t do that here.  Just focus, Shinichi.  Just think about– huh?


Using his conditioning to his advantage, being able to think somewhat clearly meant he should be able to meditate and, theoretically, get control over his emotions again.  Unfortunately for him, a pair of slender fingers entered the narrow tunnel attempting to crush him, and pinched his feet between them.


A-Are they finished in the bath alr–?!  Before he could finish his thought, the fingers dragged him back toward the entrance of Yanagi’s sex, only to stop short of granting him freedom and plunging him back into the tight depths once more.  Again and again, slowly at first but with the pace increasing slowly over time, he was dragged over the squishy folds of Yanagi’s sex, disrupting his thoughts and pseudo-calm.


It didn’t matter what he tried to do or how much he planned.  He was at Yanagi’s mercy until something changed.  And she wanted to use him to masturbate, to establish dominance over him, and train him to be loyal to only her.  He wasn’t to think of anything other than that.


This gentle torment continued until Yanagi’s sex clamped down on him like a vice, squeezing any air he managed to keep within his lungs out and forcing him to swallow mouthfuls of her light, sweet juices.  And his body was all too happy to drink it in.  Dragged back near the entrance of Yanagi’s love tunnel once her orgasm subsided, the fingers holding him released and retreated the rest of the way, leaving him in a semi-conscious, euphoric haze as his captor got up and presumably out of the bath.


Shinichi, despite Tsuki watching Yanagi shove him in her sex, was left in the youngest member of the Uzaki family as she carried on like normal.  Though his senses returned to him, Shinichi wasn’t able to mount an escape whenever she was sitting down, and he couldn’t make out anything she said when talking to someone.  Occasionally, she’d clench her vaginal muscles around him until he started to squirm, and he somehow knew that when she giggled after that, it was directed at him.


Being conscious the entire time was the most frightful thing to the young man though.  As he had feared, he was adapting to being inside Yanagi’s pussy.  His body couldn’t maintain a state of heightened tension forever, so when he couldn’t move, his body relaxed and sank into her accepting embrace.  Like she had said, he could only accept that she was in control of him.  And as the hours passed, Shinichi even stopped trying to escape when she was standing up and the pressure was at its least.  Any move he made only pleasured her more, and even if he managed to crawl out into her underwear, she could, and likely would, just shove him back in again, deeper.


It’s got to be close to bedtime by now.  Is Yanagi-chan really going to just leave me in here all night?  Despite the physically and mentally exhausting day he endured, Shinichi’s circadian rhythm hadn’t been thrown off enough to not have a general idea of what time it was.  Sh-Should I try to get her attention?  Or maybe it would be better to just stay in here for the night…  No!  What am I thinking!?  I need Yanagi-chan to get me out of here as soon as possible.  I can’t–whoa!!


As he debated what to do next, the dark-haired young man’s thoughts were interrupted as the gentle swaying of Yanagi’s hips walking somewhere stopped and her stance shifted slightly.  The ring muscles around him relaxed and something larger than him was spreading her girlhood, causing him to slide down toward it.


Perfect!  I guess she’s not quite used to me enough to sleep like this.  He thought, letting himself fall to the fingers he expected to be waiting for him.  Though, for just reaching in to pull him out, Yanagi’s sex was getting hotter and wetter than usual.  Great…  I should have known she’d try– w-wait!  What’s this?!  Having learned that the female libido, young or old, was not to be underestimated, Shinichi prepared for another hot and heavy session before hopefully a wet ejection of satisfaction.


But, instead of the dainty fingers he expected to land on, he fell onto a slimy, slithering pink muscle as it stroked and rubbed the inside of Yanagi’s love tunnel!




With everyone in the house getting ready to go to bed, Tsuki waited until her two older children went to their rooms to sleep before sneaking into Yanagi’s.  She failed to retrieve Shinichi in the bath and crossed a line with her daughter no parent ever should.  However, just thinking about how helpless the formerly tall, muscular young man was in her daughter’s cute little pussy was too hard to resist.  Not to mention how adorable Yanagi’s sweet moans sounded as she skillfully guided her to, in her words, the best orgasm she ever had.


For the rest of the night, Tsuki couldn’t stop thinking about how Yanagi was so effortlessly dominating Shinichi.  He was right there, in her small, developing body, completely overwhelmed.  He needed her help to escape, but she also wanted a bit more fun with him too.


“Ah, Kaasan~  Come in, come in.  I’m gonna leave Senpai-san in my pussy for the night unless you wanna get him out.”  The silver-haired girl said mischievously, rubbing her lower abdomen with a youthful blush on her cheeks.


“I-It’s only f-fair if Sakurai-kun is at least present for o-our discussion, don’t you think?”  She asked, sitting on the bed.


Shrugging, Yanagi began to take off her pajamas unhesitatingly.  She had already bathed with her mother today, there was nothing to be embarrassed about as she took everything off.  “Alright.  Ya can get him out yerself, but yer not allowed ta use yer hands.”


“Wh-What!?  Yanagi, stop fooling arou–”


“Senpai-san stays in me then.”  Not giving any ground, Yanagi cut her off and turned off the lights.  Going to stand in front of her mother, Yanagi spread her legs a bit and looked at her, giving her one more chance.  “Senpai-san moves a lot in his sleep too.  It feels really nice.”


Wait!  She’s going to keep Sakurai-kun for another night?!  Th-That’s not fair…  Longing to get her hands on the shrunken young man again, Tsuki found herself kneeling before her daughter before she could stop herself.  “F-Fine…  But I’m o-only doing this to get Sakurai-kun.  Am I clear?”  Though she didn’t care for the smirk that she received in reply, Tsuki pressed her face into her daughter’s crotch all the same, using her dexterous tongue to spread her open and slip inside.


Yanagi’s nectar flowed over her tongue and down her chin as Tsuki pulled her closer so she could reach deeper.  Her fingers sank into and squeezed the younger girl’s soft tush as she had to help maintain Yanagi’s balance.  The soft, slender thighs framing her face quivered as they struggled to find the strength to support her weight, and once more her ears were serenaded with sweet, sensual moans.


My~  Yanagi is so skilled at manipulating people, but it seems she’s not as experienced as I thought.  Reveling in the shift in their immoral power dynamic, Tsuki pressed her advantage by heightening the silver-haired girl’s pleasure before retrieving the boy she had shrunken the day before.  I haven’t done anything like this since I met Fujio-san.  Ufufu.  What do you think, Yanagi?  You weren’t expecting your mother to be so good at pleasing other women, were you?  Mentally gloating as Yanagi grabbed the back of her head and shoved her face more firmly into her pussy, hearing her daughter’s lustful, sensual voice was more arousing than any of her girl friends back in high school and college.  As she was about to indulge in the moment a bit more, something squirming fell onto her tongue, reminding her of why she was eating out her daughter in the first place.  Ah!  Sakurai-kun!  Mmmm…  He covered in Yanagi’s flavor, but I finally got him back.


With her objective accomplished, Tsuki released her daughter and went to stand up, but Yanagi grabbed her shoulders and leaned in, licking up from her chin before kissing her mother passionately.


In the heat of the moment, Tsuki embraced her in return as Yanagi began to strip her and pull her onto the bed.  Shinichi was struggling between their mouths as he was passed from mother to daughter and back again.  His tiny voice was constantly being silenced as they wrapped their tongues around him, which profoundly amused and aroused Tsuki.  What’s the matter, Sakurai-kun?  You’ve been targeting myself and my daughters for so long.  Kicking off her pajama pants and panties as she sat with Yanagi on her lap, the older woman licked at his hardened member, delighting in its potent flavor.  Even reduced, Shinichi was a man she couldn’t ignore.


With Yanagi complimenting her assault on the tiny member, they were able to get him to spray his heady load onto their tongues.  As they shared the salty, late-night treat, the shrunken young man fell from their lips and landed between their squished-together bosoms.  Oops.  Sorry, Sakurai-ku–!?  Thinking their kiss was over as she and Yanagi broke apart to swallow, Tsuki was about to pluck the young man from their cleavage as he began to sink into it, but Yanagi pressed her lips to hers again before she could.  Ya-Yanagi!?


With more passion and vigor than before, the precocious girl clung to her tightly.




It wasn’t the rescue he was expecting.  If anything, he was more confused by the situation he found himself in as Shinichi struggled to escape the mother/daughter breast sandwich he was caught in the middle of.  Tsuki and Yanagi continued to kiss passionately above him, ignoring his voice as he called out to them.  “Tsu-Tsuki-san!  Y-Yanagi-ch-chan!  What a-are you d-doi–!”  Sinking between their exposed breasts, he was left with no answers as to why a parent and her child would do something so debaucherous.


And yet, his raging erection refused to go down despite, or perhaps even because of what they were doing.  A gorgeous mother and her beautiful daughter embracing and indulging in each other like lovers wasn’t a sight seen too often, at least not in person.  Such scenarios were typically parts of fiction and presented through sites that would necessitate regular clearing of internet search history.  Being caught in the middle of the two as they rubbed their breasts against him was too much stimulation for him to consciously repress.


What is wrong with me?!  How can I be so turned on by seeing my kouhai’s mother and younger sister doing something like this– whoa?!  Ashamed of his body enjoying the pleasant pressure and feeling of the massive, marshmallowy mammaries rubbing against each other, Shinichi was on the verge of staining their flawless skin with his cum.  However, he had slid far enough down their breasts to fall out the bottom and fall down to bounce off of Yanagi’s smooth crotch, landing on the silky smooth, trimmed tuft adorning Tsuki’s mons pubis.  Shaking his head to get his bearings, Shinichi looked up just in time to see Yanagi adjust how she was sitting on her mother’s lap, dropping her dripping, gaping flower on him.




“Yanag–!”


Barely registering the shrunken man’s voice as she unintentionally pinned him under her pussy, Yanagi nevertheless found it amusing that he was already almost back right where she wanted to keep him.  However, she wasn’t in the right mind space to capitalize on her position as her mind was melting from her mother’s kissing technique.  Ahhh~  K-Kaasan~  How is she s-so good at this?  She should have been the one in control.  Sure, she was making everything up on the fly since Tsuki found out she had Shinichi, but she had so much practice getting people to do what she wanted.


Yet, when it came to physical intimacy, her mother effortlessly took the reigns from her and dragged her to new depths of depravity and pleasure.  While she was desperately clinging to Tsuki and trying to match her intensity in the kiss, the more experienced, older woman was playing her body like an instrument.  She knew exactly how much strength to apply on her tongue, just where to caress her flesh, and how tightly to hold her to keep her sitting on her paunchy thighs, quivering in pleasure.


N-No!  No, I c-can’t let Kaasan win.  I never lose a game I mean to win.  In a final gambit to reclaim dominance, Yanagi pushed her mother down on the bed, grabbing Shinichi from her crotch and inserting his legs into her engorged fold.  Turning Tsuki on her side, Yanagi raised one of her mother’s legs over her shoulder, keeping the other between her thighs.


Realizing what her daughter’s plan was, Tsuki giggled sultrily at her sweaty, beautiful, horny child and spread her vulva, inviting her for an even more illicit, incestuous, mother/daughter ‘kiss’.  Her flower was no less wet than Yanagi’s undulating and steaming, almost breathing, as it waited for Yanagi to initiate.


Annoyed by her mother's confidence and impatient, Yanagi didn’t hesitate as she pressed her pussy into Tsuki’s quim, grinding their crotches together with Shinichi in both of them.




Too far aroused to restrain herself, her youngest daughter had awoken a side of Tsuki that she had sealed away for so long.  Shinichi had stirred the domineering beast inside of her with how helpless he was yesterday, but demonstrating to her daughter how much more she had to learn reminded her of her high school days.  Of attending an all-girls school and, with a lack of exposure to men, experimenting with her friends and using them to vent her libido.


Ara ara~  I haven’t heard s-such a sweet voice s-since I played with Haurto-san and Sengoku-san.  Ufufu, those two never c-could match me.  Reminiscing as she gyrated her hips to maneuver Shinichi’s body, even though she was the one being mounted, Yanagi was helplessly leaning against her leg to stay upright.  Oh!  I think the l-last time I p-played with them w-was when they teased me for fainting after F-Fujio-san’s match th-that day.  I-It was my f-first time s-seeing a m-man’s…  They didn’t have to laugh that much.  Hooking her leg around her daughter’s shoulder so she couldn’t fall back, Tsuki increased the intensity of their scissoring causing Yanagi’s voice to spike as she climaxed from the stimulation.


Letting Yanagi fall into her arms after the intense orgasm passed, Tsuki tightened her hold of the shrunken young man they were sharing, pulling him from her daughter’s soaked pussy.  Embracing the satisfied girl into her bosom, while Yanagi didn’t last long enough for her to cum, she was satisfied with the elated, loose face her adorable daughter was making.


Reaching down to finish herself off, Tsuki giggled as Shinichi’s manhood twitched and poked into her folds.  Ara~  I’m so sorry, Sakurai-kun.  It’s n-not good for a boy to get s-so pent up.


High on endorphins Tsuki shoved him inside her love tunnel, holding his legs between her fingers as she brought herself to to climax.  As her pussy clamped down on the tiny body inside her, the spasms and convulsions of his own orgasm, along with a minute amount of hot, sticky jizz spreading in her folds signaled that she had satisfied him as well.


Ahh…  I’ve let a man other than my husband m-mark my pussy with his seed.  I’m a t-terrible wife…  Smiling to herself, Tsuki leaned down to kiss Yanagi on the forehead as she was still lost in the afterglow of pleasure.  And a terrible mother.  Not just to Yanagi, b-but Hana as well.  Freeing Shinichi from her sex, Tsuki brought him up to her face.  “S-Sakurai-kun…  I’m sorry to ask this after promising to help you, but how would you feel about becoming our… p-pet?  Toy?  Hmm…  I’m not sure exactly what you would be, but–?  Sakurai-kun?”  As she tried to reason with the younger man, Tsuki paused when she saw that he had finally passed out once again from overstimulation.  “And he was squirming inside of me just a few moments ago too.  Well, I suppose I can get him to agree in the morning.”  Giggling at the cum-soaked young man, Tsuki shrugged and began to bring him up to her lips for a good night kiss when Yanagi’s lips clamped down around him.  “Yanagi–!”


Before she could stop her, Yanagi kissed Tsuki once more, opening her mother’s mouth with her lips.  Passing the unconscious Shinichi on her tongue to the older woman, the mischievous young girl broke off the kiss before Tsuki knew what was going on and giggled.  “If ya wanna get boys ta listen ta ya, Kaasan, ya gotta make ‘em understand physically.  Talkin’s not enough for someone like Senpai-san.”  Raising Tsuki’s chin with her hand, Yanagi kept her from opening her mouth and smiled.  “But, spendin’ a night navigatin’ a girl's body can fix that.  Senpai-san will be fine, trust me.  Swallow him.”


E-Ehhh!  S-Swallow Sakurai-kun!  I-I couldn’t p-possibly.  With Yanagi dragging them back into her territory, Tsuki’s confidence evaporated as she kept the young man in her mouth from sliding too far down by pinning him to the roof of her mouth.  Even if he will be s-safe, I can’t just…  B-But… h-he’s already been inside of me.  What would it even feel like?


With how confident her daughter was that Shinichi would be safe, Tsuki relaxed her tongue and aligned him to slide to the back of her throat.  A gullet far more eager than she was was quick to claim him and drag the shrunken college student past the point of no return.  With a satisfying gulp, feeling the unmoving lump descend her neck filled Tsuki with a pleasure comparable to dominating others sexually.


Tracing Shinichi’s position with her fingers, she licked her lips and let something in between a soft burp and throaty exhale.  Ahh~  Shinichi-kun~  Ufufu, how much better would it feel if he were struggling futilely to climb back up?  Collapsing to the bed with her daughter in her arms, Tsuki rubbed her stomach once Shinichi disappeared past her collarbone.


“So, I… er, I mean, we can keep Senpai-san, right?  We just need ta train him a bit, but he’s the funnest boy I’ve played with yet.”  Yanagi asked, cuddling close to her mother’s fuller, softer chest.


“How many other boys have you done this with?!  Goodness, what am I going to do with you?”  As much as she wanted to chastise her daughter, Tsuki couldn’t imagine the meddlesome girl being taken advantage of after witnessing how domineering she was with Shinichi.  It’s no wonder Yanagi knows so much about this.  I know kids are quicker to pick up new technology but…  And I can’t very well return Shinichi-kun to normal until I’m sure he’ll never breathe a word of this to anyone else.  Thankfully, I know just how effective conditioning can be.  Ufufu~  Thinking about how, even after more than twenty years, neither Hotaru nor Sengoku had told anyone about the side of herself she had put to rest after she and Fujio began dating, she giggled.  There were still subtle signs of their submission to her though, not that she sees them too often anymore.  “Sakurai-kun still has a life of his own, so we can’t just keep him forever.  His friends and family would be worried sick about him.”


“I-I know.  It’s not like I was going to make disappear forever.”  Lowering her head, Yanagi’s playful smile faded.  Even if she referred to them as toys, she knew they were all people with lives and loved ones waiting for them.  Shrinking was just a way to escape that temporarily, and nobody else made her want to keep them as much as Shinichi did, so she was getting a little carried away.


Seeing her daughter reflect on how she had been treating Shinichi, Tsuki tightened her embrace.  “So, we can only keep him until you all have to go back to school.”


“Really?!  Thanks, Kaasan!”  Lighting up at Tsuki’s permitting them to keep Shinichi a bit longer, Yanagi kissed her on the cheek with a broad smile on her face.


“However!  I’m going to tell your sister about him in the morning.  It’s only fair and she’s been getting increasingly upset and worried about him because she can’t contact him.”  Tsuki added, leaving no room for negotiation.


Her celebratory mood crashing back down, including her sister would cut the already limited time she had with Shinichi down even further.  However, remembering how angry and worried Hana was after not being able to get ahold of her beloved senpai all day, Yanagi did feel a bit guilty hiding him from her.  “Fine~...  That was ma original plan anyway.  Senpai-san just feels so good, I wanted ta keep him fer maself at least until the break was over.”


She couldn’t blame the silver-haired girl for the bit of selfishness.  “I know, I know.”  She enjoyed having Shinichi in her underwear more than she realized at the time.  Not that she knew the pleasure of having him squirm inside of her though, Tsuki wanted to ensure she retained access to him.  I’ll have to ask Yanagi to show me how she usually plays with shrunken people later.  Tomorrow is going to be such a busy day…


Getting under the blankets, neither bothered to put their pajamas back on, embracing in the nude as they settled in to go to sleep.


“Kaasan?”


“Yes, Yanagi?”


“Thanks.  I love you.”  Pursing her lips, Yanagi leaned in towards her.


“I love you too, sweetie.”  Cupping her daughter’s cheek, Tsuki reciprocated, sharing a short but passionate, incestuous kiss with her daughter before they went to sleep.


Everything would be different come the morning.  They both knew there was no turning back, for them, their family, and especially for the dark-haired young man that triggered such a drastic paradigm shift.


“Good night.”


“G’night.”

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Sakura Lunacy by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2024/04/30]

Discovering a whole new side of her mother, Yanagi was able to get Tsuki on her side in the effort to keep her new favorite toy around permanently.  However, would the more gentle, kinder woman still feel the same in the morning?  Sakurai hoped to be able to reason with Tsuki the next time they spoke, but Yanagi had already laid the groundwork to undermine that slim hope.

Better late than never, but I really wish I could have gotten this out on time.  The seemingly systematic purge of nsfw content is kind of unnerving and making an already unstable career seem non-viable at times...   I just don't get it, but I'll keep trying to make this work for as long as I can, I'm in too deep to stop now lol  ^^;
Anyway, hope this entry in the "A Difficult Family" series was worth the delay.  Probably have no more than three or four more chapters worth of content for Shinichi's story, but for sure there will be another solo Tsuki chapter, a solo Yanagi chapter, and an epilogue at the bare minimum.  But who knows, with how this chapter developed, maybe I can do a couple spin-off one-shots if that's what people want.

Happy reading!

Tags: Milf Giantess, Young Giantess, Teasing, Clothing Entrapment, Unbirth, Conditioning, Breast, Mother/Daughter Incest, Butt, Insertion, Full-Tour Vore, Masturbation, Mind Break




With all he had been through in the last two days, Shinichi’s fatigue was more than just physical.  Losing consciousness wasn’t the same as having a restful sleep, and the stress of trying to resist the temptations of his kouhai’s beautiful mother and pretty, younger sister was becoming too much.  Whether it was Yanagi’s intentional conditioning and training or the, hopefully, accidental and unintentional domination of Tsuki, it was becoming harder to distinguish between dream and reality.


Awaking on something that was shaking violently under him, the dark-haired young man looked up at the gigantic, indistinct figure of whoever was carrying him.  It was a rough mass of darkness with barely perceptible humanoid features save for the bright pools of swirling light where its eyes should be.


“Wh-What the hell is this?!”  Stabilizing himself as he sat up and looked around, Shinichi could see the landscape beyond the edges of the hands of the thing carrying him.  A featureless, endless sky of darkening shades of gray and a barren, perfectly flat landscape of pure white that went on forever in all directions.  In the distance, he recognized some shapes and characters from games and manga he had read, all keeping far away from him and the giant as it ran with all its might while holding him.  “This…  This is a dream, right?”


“That’s right.  This is the world within your mind.”  Replying to his question in a booming, familiar voice, the giant mass of darkness began to coalesce into a more defined form.  “There’s no time to explain things properly, but I am another you.  The part you suppress when things are getting good with Uzaki.  I am the manifestation of your lust for her.”  As the alter persona spoke, the lingering darkness around the giant faded, revealing a face identical to Shinichi’s, draped and bound head to toe with thick chains.  Some of the links were broken, a lot were cracked, but some of the other chains looked different from the majority binding him.  Two distinct, different, yet similar broken chains hung from around his neck and shoulders.


“If this is a dream, and you are what you say you are, then those chains are…?”


“Your self-control.  But now isn’t the time to talk about how you need to keep making progress with Uzaki.  That can come after…”  As the gigantic Shinichi spoke, he continued to run forward as he turned his torso so the real Shinichi could see behind him.  “...you deal with them.”


Now able to see what his alleged lust for his busty kouhai was running from, Shinichi paled as he saw even larger, nude versions of Yanagi and Tsuki chasing after them.  The Yanagi doppelganger was several times larger than the giant version of himself fleeing from them, and the imitation Tsuki dwarfed them all with her immense size.


“Ah!  Senpai-san spotted.  C’mon, I didn’t say ya could leave yet, Senpai-san~”  Even with her bangs covering her eyes, he felt her gaze lock onto him as the gigantic Yanagi giggled mischievously, licked her lips, and dug into her crotch with her fingers.  “This time I’ll shove ya nice ‘n deep so ya can’t get away again.”


“Ah!  S-Sakurai-kun!  Wait, come back.  Why would you run off?”  Crawling after him, the gargantuan Tsuki’s exposed breasts swayed from side to side as she gave chase.


Dumbfounded, Shinichi couldn’t believe, even in a dream, that he would think of Hana’s mother and sister like that.  “What the hell is going on?!”


“Simply put, you’ve become overly stimulated by those two.”  Dodging the gigantic hands of the other two, larger giants, the chained Shinichi reverted to his indistinct form of darkness as he spoke.  “Just so we’re clear, there aren’t a bunch of ‘me’s running around in your head that you have to keep in check.  I was the only one here before, and that’s because of your feelings for Uzaki.  Until recently, you didn’t have an abnormal amount of lust for anyone else, at least, not enough to make another ‘me’.  But then, two days ago, he formed your subconscious.”  Looking back again, the shadowy Shinichi pointed to the top of the Tsuki giantess’ head.


Sticking up from her hair, there was yet another version of Shinichi, merged with the older woman from the waist down and also naked.  Despite the distance between them, Shinichi could see his lips moving and clearly heard the words he was muttering.  “Milfs are awesome.  A married woman cheating on her husband with her daughter’s friend.  NTR is the best.  But unaware is great too.  Tsuki-san, sit on me more.  Yes, more.  Milfs are…”


Pointing to a third mental manifestation, the one protecting Shinichi continued.  “And yesterday, he showed up.”


Like with Tsuki, there was another Shinichi half-merged with Yanagi, also muttering to himself.  “Big-breasted little sisters are awesome.  Yanagi-sama, please, train me harsher.  Put me in my place.  I’ll be a good boy and obey all of your commands.  Even though she’s younger…”


“...I-I’m pretty messed up, aren’t I?”  Unable to deny that those copies weren’t a part of him, Shinichi had to accept the facts.  Even if he hadn’t looked at Tsuki or Yanagi with those kinds of eyes before, he was aware of them as women now.


“Yeah!  You’re a massive pervert, but you’re damn self-control has always kept me in check!”  Snapping at him, the Shinichi carrying at him vented his own frustrations.  “At first, I thought I was all of your perviest desires, but after those two showed up, I realized I’m just the lust you feel for Uzaki.  With those two around, I thought we could work together to get you to make some progress with her after grew back to normal.  I didn’t expect Yanagi-chan to be so naughty or Tsuki-san to be so… explorative.  Basically, you’re in danger of getting swallowed up by two equally massive perverts.”


Looking back at the two manifestations of the other Uzaki women, Shinichi couldn’t say they weren’t being misrepresented, not after they involved him in a threesome between them.  “So… what’ll happen if I do get caught by them?”


“Then you’ll probably never have a wholesomely perverted life with Uzaki ever again.”




As soon as she opened her eyes, Tsuki knew that the night before wasn’t an immoral, debaucherous dream she had.  She truly had gone to and spent the night in her youngest child’s room, which, in and of itself, wasn’t inappropriate.  No matter how old she or her children got, she’d always be happy to embrace and snuggle with them.  The problem with this instance was the incestuous acts of sexual exploration and fulfillment they engaged in while sharing the shrunken young man her eldest daughter had a not-so-secret crush on.


Yanagi’s bed was smaller than her and her husband’s, naturally because it only needed to fit one person most of the time, so she and the sleeping teen were still tightly embracing one another.  With her large bosom being used as a pillow by the peacefully sleeping, mischievous girl, it was too late for Tsuki to be concerned by the lack of clothing either of them were wearing.  She knew more about her daughter than a mother should.  Her warmth.  Her softness. Her taste.  The sweet moans she tries to suppress while approaching orgasm.  The raspy breaths of post-climax fatigue.  All things she should have never learned, let alone experienced and caused firsthand.


I’m a failure of a mother…  I can’t believe I…  With Yanagi no less!  But, Shinichi-kun is…  Rubbing her belly, more than the shame she felt for inappropriately laying with her daughter, Tsuki remembered a pleasure that she had denied herself for decades.  While manipulated into the situation, she had taken the reigns from Yanagi and awoke the slumbering dominatrix from her high school and college years.  And unlike a couple decades ago, not only did she now have access to men to explore her curiosities with, she had long since acclimated to seeing them naked.  There were so many things she wanted to try, and now she had the means to make them so tiny and vulnerable that she could eat them right up, literally.  Ahh~...  Shinichi-kun’s not in my belly anymore, so I can’t get him out now.  I suppose I’ll have to wait and tell Hana about him.


Slipping out of bed without waking Yanagi, Tsuki grabbed her underwear and pajamas but elected to not put on her bra and panties as she got dressed.  Looking in Yanagi’s mirror, the silhouettes of her large, puffy areola were visible through the thin fabric of her sleepwear.  Blushing, a deviously lustful smile crossed her face as she wondered how her other children would react to her dressed as such.  If they’d even notice at all.  Glancing back at her more impish daughter, now that she had crossed the line with one of her children, a part of her wanted to do so with her others as well.


I don’t have to worry about Hana.  Once I give Shinichi-kun back to her, they’ll be able to find happiness together. I’m sure of it.  Kiri, however…  As she thought of her middle child, her only son, Tsuki couldn’t help but be worried for his future.  Poor academics, passible athletics, and unpopular with girls, he was almost done high school without so much as receiving chocolates for any female classmates on Valentine's Day!  Looking at her palm as she left Yanagi’s room, the silver-haired woman pictured her son small enough to fit in it and giggled.  “My, how adorable Kiri would be.  At least I wouldn’t have to worry about him.”  Giggling to herself as she went downstairs and to her room to change, while she wouldn’t consider it seriously, it was an appealing thought.


After changing into more proper clothes, though still electing to not wear a bra, Tsuki prepared breakfast for her children as she tried to figure out exactly where the young man navigating her digestive system was.  Since the whole experience was new to her, she couldn’t be sure if he was wiggling through her or if she was just imagining it.  The thought of having him hidden from the world inside of her had her in a perpetual state of slight arousal.  Periodically, she’d clench her abdominal muscles, imagining what such an innocuous action might translate to be for him, and giggled.  The fact that every little thing she did was likely affecting Shinichi was empowering and titillating.


Finishing preparing breakfast and calling her children down to eat, the mood at the table was slightly off, and it wasn’t simply because her husband was away on a trip.  Hana fidgeted impatiently, glancing at her phone frequently with a more worried expression than she had the day before.  Meanwhile, Kiri was uncharacteristically quiet, blushing and trying to not look at her or Yanagi, failing as his eyes would settle on either of their chests for a few moments before he caught himself.  Like her, Yanagi had elected not to wear a bra, though in her case it was likely because she hadn’t washed her new underwear yet and had nothing clean that fit comfortably.  The thin, cotton pajamas clung to her developing chest, showing her nipples clearly, and the mischievous girl knew she was drawing her brother’s attention.  Yanagi was smirking smugly at her too, but said nothing that would give away the secret that Tsuki was insistent that they share with her older sister and ate in silence as she teased Kiri in the moments he wasn’t staring at her chest instead.


Yanagi said before that he’s only interested in older women.  Just yesterday I told Kiri he was too old to want to cuddle to his mother’s chest, but now…  Remembering how darling Yanagi looked clinging to her earlier, part of Tsuki wanted to spend at least one night with her other children too.  Kiri’s such a sensitive boy.  If I were to with him…  Maa~!  No, I couldn’t possibly, ufufu~  Using her arm to subtly bounce her breasts when she noticed her son’s eyes linger on her again, Tsuki suppressed a giggle as he quickly looked away.  “Hana, please, put your phone away while we eat at least.”


“C’mon, Okaasan.  Gimme a break.  What if Senpai tries to contact me?”


“I highly doubt he’ll contact you this early in the morning.  Now, eat before your food gets cold.”


Rolling her eyes, as much as she wanted to argue, the busty college girl put her phone down like she was asked.  Though, not without muttering a complaint under her breath.  “You don’t know that for sure…”


No, I’m quite certain Shinichi-kun is too busy right now.  Patting her stomach as Yanagi looked at her with an impish smile, Tsuki felt bad not telling Hana right away but enjoyed the irony that he was much closer than Hana thought.  “And Kiri, stop playing with your food and eat.”


“Y-Yes, Kaasan!”  He said, snapping his focus to the food in front of him.


The rest of their meal proceeded without much more said, and once they had finished both Hana and Kiri quickly excused themselves.  Hana wanted to go and see if she could check in on Shinichi before her shift started, and Kiri mumbled something about not wanting to stay at home, so soon it was just Tsuki and Yanagi in the house.


Helping clear the table and dry the dishes, once the work was done, Yanagi giggled playfully, hugged the older silverette from behind, and groped her breasts.  “Hey, hey, Kaasan~?  Didn’cha say ya were gonna tell Hana-chan ‘bout Senpai-san?  Did ya change yer mind?  ‘Cuz we can still keep ‘im as our little secret.”


“I-I can’t tell her while Sakurai-kun is still inside of me, Yanagi.”  Going over to the couch to sit down, Tsuki didn’t bother trying to get her to let go.  “I’ll tell her after I get him out, now behave yourself.”


“Hmmm?  But ya didn’t wear a bra taday cuz you wanted us ta notice, didn’cha?  Won’t be long ‘til ma boobs are this big.”  Releasing the heftly mammaries, Yanagi pressed her full, but smaller chest against her mother’s to compare them.


“Well, you kids take after me more than your father.  Though, now that I think about it, Hana and Kiri are more like Fujio-san mentally I suppose.”  Smiling as she embraced her daughter, Tsuki blushed as she remembered what they had already done.  A line once crossed loses much of its power to prevent someone from crossing it again.  If anything, it was a bit unnatural how comfortable she was with what they had done.  We were far more compatible than I was with Hotaru-san or Sengoku-san.  I have so much to teach her.  However, she still had chores and housework to do, as well as shopping and other errands to run.  Giving Yanagi a kiss on the cheek, she broke away from her daughter.  “Maa~  What a mischievous girl you’ve turned out to be.  I’ll have to educate you thoroughly later.  For now, I have chores to do while I wait to let Sakurai-kun out.”


Grinning devilishly, Yanagi got up and snickered to herself.  “If ya say so.  I can’t wait.”  Without elaborating, the impish girl continued to giggle to herself as she left to entertain herself.


Cocking her head to the side, Tsuki was left confused as to what she could have found so amusing but didn’t have time to dwell on it.  Regardless of the shift in their relationship, she was still a mother and homemaker!




Getting long stretches of rest was difficult when the world around him shifted and moved so often.  Cast in the pitch darkness of the mother of his kouhai, Shinichi had no idea where in Tsuki he was, and the foreboding dream he kept slipping in and out of was concerning in multiple ways.


His repressed, perverted desires for Hana were something he was subconsciously aware of, he just refused to acknowledge it and tried to carry on like normal.  If I take what the other me said at face value, that means something like him only manifests when I suppress a strong, perverted attraction to someone.  That’s why there aren’t versions of ‘me’ for Ami-san or Kaasan, thankfully.  Eerily calm despite his circumstances, the young man could do little other than try to organize his thoughts as he tried to navigate the young-looking mother of three’s body.  Now that I think about it, I’ve avoided getting close to women until recently.  Or rather, they’ve been avoiding me, so I couldn’t get close to any other girls but Uzaki.  And now, I’m starting to see Tsuki-san and Yanagi-chan in an inappropriate way.  The fact that I can so calmly think about it like this is proof that I’m adapting and getting used to it.


Since he was unconscious when she consumed him, Shinichi had no way of knowing who had put him in where of their body, yet he had enough experience to know he was somewhere along their digestive tract.  The pungent stench that defiled his lungs was more acidic and reminiscent of stomach bile than the heavy miasma that festered in either giantess’ bowels and was completely unlike the pleasant scent of their womanhoods.  As for who he was in, even though her voice was muffled, he recognized Tsuki’s quiet, mature voice, meaning despite all the threats to do so, Yanagi didn’t eat him herself… yet.


Now that Tsuki-san has though, I’m sure Yanagi-chan’s going to insist she get a turn too.  Sighing as an all too convincing prediction played in his mind, Shinichi was moved further along by the powerful, undulating muscles and squeezed through a tight orifice.  Much of the liquid content had been reduced along the journey, so as he was deposited into a more spacious tunnel of flesh, the atmosphere became more pungent and familiar.  This must be Tsuki-san’s large intestines…  That means I’m almost ou–!  Oh.  Oh no…




After all the fun she had with her sister’s senpai the day before, and no replacement toys to fill in for him, Yanagi’s day was more boring than she thought it would be.  Playing video games was a good enough distraction, but she’d frequently rub her sex through her shorts trying to ‘motivate’ her favorite toy to entertain her only to remember Shinichi wasn’t there.


The depressing reality that, after her mother told Hana about what had happened, she’d get even fewer chances to play with the amusing, shrunken college student had her regret letting Tsuki swallow him.  There was still a chance that her fun could continue a bit longer, but it all depended on how the older woman decided to proceed after Shinichi came out of her.  While she could have pleased herself easily enough, she wanted a tiny, obedient boy, preferably one older than her who she couldn’t boss around normally and could now force to do it for her.


The day dragged on, and when it was finally time to have dinner, she prepared herself for Tsuki to put Hana’s worries to rest.  However, the only one to mention the shrunken young man was her older sister as she lamented not hearing from him and nobody else seemingly knowing where he had gone.  It would have been the perfect opportunity for Tsuki to tell Hana the truth, and yet she didn’t.


By the look on her mother’s face, Yanagi smirked.  It wasn’t that she had yet to retrieve Shinichi, he had made it out of her body but she wasn’t speaking up.  Shame had won out over her integrity!  Unlike her mother, Yanagi was all too familiar with the consequences of swallowing a shrunken person whole.  To her, seeing them swimming in the toilet bowl was the most hilarious part, but thankfully, her mother and she thought differently on that front.


Without saying anything for the rest of the night, Yanagi waited for Tsuki to go take a bath before slipping in to join her.  It was just what Kaasan needed ta get on board with keepin’ Senpai-san, but I wanna have ‘im crawlin’ ‘round in ma pussy.  As she quietly stripped, the young teen could hear her mother quietly voicing her thoughts, either to the shrunken young man or just to herself.


“N-No, no, no.  I can’t t-tell Hana.”  She stammered half-apologetically.  “Not after th-that.”


“Not afta what, Kaasan?  Also, let's bathe tagether again!”  Announcing her presence, Yanagi unhesitantly walked in on her mother and smirked as she saw the tiny man in question trying to talk with her.  “And why didn’cha tell Hana-chan ‘bout Senpai-san yet?  Looks like ya got ‘im out already.”


“Ya-Yanagi?!  My goodness, don’t startle me like that.”  Pressing her hand, which happened to have Shinichi standing on it, into her chest to calm her panicking heart, Tsuki breathed a sigh of relief.  “Well, i-it’s a good thing you’re here, I guess.  I was just telling Sakurai-kun that I won’t be telling Hana about this after all.  In fact, I’m going to hold onto and take care of him until I’m sure he won’t tell anyone else about this either.”


As she washed up, Yanagi’s smile spread wider and wider with every word leaving Tsuki’s mouth.  Wow, I can’t believe Kaasan did a complete 180 on keepin’ Senpai-san!  This is better than I coulda hoped!  “Why?  ‘Cuz ya pooped Senpai-san out?”


“Yanagi!  You shouldn't speak like that!”


“I told ya that ya had ta make ‘im understand who’s in charge.  Even ma teachers stopped talkin’ back to me afta they saw me lookin’ down on ‘em inna toilet bowl.”  Shrugging, she had no reason to hide what she had been doing at school from Tsuki anymore either.  “But if yer talkin’ ta Senpai-san like that, he must’ov exceeded ma expectations again.”


“Y-Your teachers?!  Maa~  What am I going to do with you?”  More surprised by how much her daughter had explored her options than concerned, if last night taught her anything it was she didn’t have to worry about Yanagi being taken advantage of.  “But, yes…  Sakurai-kun has been more obedient, but I just wanted to explain to him that I’m going to keep for a bit longer and he didn’t seem to like that idea much.”  Squeezing her breasts together more, Tsuki giggled playfully as Shinichi tried to escape and attempt to change her mind.


“Want me ta handle ‘im?”  Eager to get her hands on him again, Yanagi reached out to grab one of his legs poking out of the deep cleavage, only for Tsuki to block her.


“N-No.  Until I’m sure Sakurai-kun is thoroughly trained and obedient, I c-can’t let you have him either.  I-It’ll be less confusing for him if only one of us trains him.”


While not the most ideal outcome, with a day to think about how she could make the most out of the situation, Yanagi had simulated this conversation in her mind many times.  Can’t say I didn’t see that comin’, but it’s still annoyin’ ta hear it.  There’s no convincin’ Kaasan when she’s like this either, but if I play ma cards right…  Heaving a heavy, disappointed sigh, she pouted at her mother’s decision.  “Fine…  But, Kaasan, there’s sumthing I’m curious about.”


“Yes?  What is it?”


“Ya used the CK4 Senpai-san bought for Hana-chan ta shrink ‘im, didn’cha?”  Less of a question and more of an accusation, after thinking about it over and over, that was the only thing that made sense to her.


Freezing up, the nervous trembling and cold sweat outed the older woman before she could even open her mouth.  “E-Eh?!  Wh-What are you t-talking about?  Ara, d-do you hear yourself, Yanagi?  I-If there was s-something like that in the house, I w-would have changed Sakurai-kun b-back yesterday.”


“Senpai-san told me he got one fer Hana-chan.  If yer gonna keep him, I want the CK4 so I can have sum fun too.”  Not letting Tsuki deny it, Yanagi reached forward again while her mother was hesitating and pulled Shinichi free from the breast prison.  “Senpai-san, ya gave Kaasan a CK4 ta hold onta, right?”


“H-Huh?  Yeah.  I asked Tsuki-san to hold onto it for me before all this started.”  Not sure how their conversation went while he was ‘detained’, he answered honestly.


“Nice.  Well, yer gonna be my and Kaasan’s fer a while and I’ll have nothin’ ta play with, so giv’it ta me instead.”


“Huh?  I c-can’t do that.  I was going to surprise Uzaki with it.”


“Oh, so Hana-chan doesn’t even know ya bought one?  That makes it even better.”  Holding him above her head, Yanagi giggled as she licked her lips.  “Ya ended up not listenin’ ta me yesterday like ya promised, so either ya tell Kaasan I can have it, or ya can be ma snack for a whole week.”


For as much of an empty threat as he wanted to believe it was, Shinichi knew that Yanagi didn’t have the same reservations that Tsuki did.  Seeing the younger girl open her mouth and roll out her petite, pink tongue as she slowly lowered him, he couldn’t help but remember the dream he had earlier.  If he was on the cusp of being consumed by his unwitting lust for either of them, Tsuki seemed more reluctant of the two to seduce him as far as he knew.  It didn’t seem like the mature woman was going to stop Yanagi though, and being left with the playful teen for a week was the last thing he could risk.


“F-Fine!  Fine, you can have it, Yanagi-chan!”  Reluctant to give in to her demand, he ultimately did.  “Tsu-Tsuki-san?  Can you give her the gift I had you hold on to?”


“I-If that’s what you want, Sakurai-kun.”  Rather than reprimand her daughter for her actions, Tsuki smiled and took him back from the silver-haired girl.  “I’m sure Yanagi will let you change back once we’re done, right?”


“Yup!”  Beaming happily with her consolation prize, Yanagi leaned forward and kissed Shinichi’s back.  “Thanks, Senpai-san.  Yer the best.”


“Just make sure you share it with Uzaki too, okay?  I know she’s been wanting to try one for a while now.”  Taking the small victory of not being at the mercy of the impish girl, Shinichi breathed a sigh of relief.


Opening her mouth and sucking the tiny man into her mouth as she embraced her mother, Yanagi giggled and nodded.  “Sure.  Havin’ a tiny Hana-chan sounds fun too.  Maybe I’ll have her and Kiri-kun compete ta see who can pamper ma feet later.”  Tossing Shinichi around in her mouth with ease, his presence didn’t even make it difficult to speak.


Embracing her manipulative daughter, Tsuki smiled gently at her.  “Just don’t tease Kiri too much.  He’s a sensitive boy.  He’ll break much easier than Sakurai-kun.”


Hugging her mother back, Yanagi nodded and gave her a peck on the lips.  “I know.  But Kiri’s a lost cause anyway, so I’m gonna take care ov ‘im.  That’s fine, right?”


As much as she wanted to deny it, of her three children, her son was the one she was the most worried about.  Despite his many flaws, he still had an inflated ego.  “Well, being his little sister’s pet might be a good learning experience for him.  But if he acts up, you can’t punish him, okay?  Bring him to me and I’ll take care of it.”


“Okay~”  Tightening her hold on her mother, Yanagi had been deftly licking and teasing Shinichi’s hardened manhood, causing him to spray his salty seed over her tongue.  Rather than swallow it herself though, Yanagi pressed her lips against her mother's and shared the yummy treat with the older woman, passing the shrunken man over in the process.


“Ara ara~  Such a considerate child.  Thank you, Yanagi.”  Tsuki accepted and reciprocated the incestuous kiss, savoring the flavor of Shinichi’s potent, youthful semen before swallowing it, but not the young man himself.




After thoroughly enjoying herself in the bath, Tsuki brought Yanagi into her room to give her the Chishikuso 4 she had hidden in her closet.  However, in order to not draw unnecessary attention to how Yanagi got a CK4 and why her older sister’s not-yet-boyfriend bought her one, they agreed to say Tsuki bought it for herself and Yanagi found out about it.


With her consolation prize in her possession, Yanagi quickly skipped out of the room.  “Kiri-kun~  Lookie what Kaasan gave me~!”


Knowing she should stop her daughter from shrinking and playing with her siblings, Tsuki couldn’t bring herself to say anything so long as she didn’t hurt them.  Yanagi’s a good girl.  She loves Hana and Kiri, so they’ll be fine.  Going over to her bed as chaos was about to descend on her children, Tsuki pulled Shinichi out of her cleavage and smiled down at him.  “Thank you, for giving in to Yanagi’s selfishness, Sakurai-kun.  I’ll buy a replacement for you after we change you back, okay?”


“I appreciate that, Tsuki-san, but ultimately I decided to give it to Yanagi-chan, so you don’t have to.”  In his mind, the price of the console was worth not being left alone with the playful teen.  “Besides… a-after everything I-I’ve done t-to you…  This is all my fault, so that’s probably just karma c-catching up to me.”


Ara!  That’s right.  I haven’t told him yet.  Hearing the honorable young man not try to make excuses and take responsibility, Tsuki’s appreciation, opinion, and affection for him improved all the more as she offered him a gentle smile.  “Oh, Sakurai-kun.  You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself.  Neither of us meant for things to get so out of hand.  I should have never thought you were like Kareshi-kun from Kuso Crime…”


Caught off guard by the apologetic tone, to Shinichi it sounded like Tsuki was admitting to being the reason he shrunk.  Even if that being the case would be the simplest and most rational explanation, considering the mature woman’s personality, it didn’t sound right.  “It not like you shrunk me on purpose, Tsuki-san, so don’t beat–”


“Except I did.”  Cutting him off, Tsuki’s confession came abruptly and without a hint of hyperbolic assumption of responsibility.  Despite how things have gone and will continue, she needed to come clean to him.  “I did, Sakurai…  Shinichi-kun.  After seeing that episode of Kuso Crime that featured that device, I thought… and so to try and discourage you…  Oh, I’m so sorry.”


“Tsu-Tsuki-san?  ‘Kuso Crime’?  What are you talking about?”


“Ara~!  Have you not heard about it?  It’s one of my favorite soap operas.  The writing is so exciting and the plot twists are so interesting, like the episode Kareshi-kun tried to use one of those shrinking devices to…”  Excited to talk about one of her favorite shows, the silver-haired mother briefly explained the plot of the episode that started the chain of events and misunderstandings she caused.  “And so, I didn’t mean for things to get so out of hand, I promise!”


After hearing her reasoning for shrinking him, Shinichi’s emotions were in a mess.  Her heart was in the right place, or at least that’s what she believed, but she could have just talked to him.  Because of her, he had seen and done things with her and Yanagi that he never would have before, never should have, especially if he wanted to maintain a good relationship with Hana.  But he couldn’t deny that parts of him enjoyed it either.  Even if they were figments created in his head to rationalize what was happening to him, he clearly saw that, subconsciously, he wasn’t as against the debauchery and domination he had been subjected to.


“But, still…  Why not change me–?”


“Which is why I’ll be as gentle and thorough as I can be with you, ufufu~”  Setting him down on the bed, Tsuki giggled sultrily as she took off her clothes and licked her lips.  Her remorseful, apologetic demeanor had vanished.  She wasn’t teasing him or laboring under false pretenses anymore.  “I’m sorry, but I can’t let you go until I know you’ll never tell anyone about… that.  Don’t worry, I treat my precious toys very, very well.”  Leaning over the tiny man, she positioned him in the shadow of her swaying breasts.  “Though… it’s been a while since I’ve done anything like this, so I may be a bit rusty.  But you’re a strong young man.  Surely you can handle an old lady like me.”


“Tsuki-san!  Wai–!”


Lowering her chest to the mattress, her heart fluttered as Shinichi’s desperate attempt to talk her down was cut off and she felt his tiny body wiggling against her flesh.  Rubbing her breasts against him, she was able to catch him in her cleavage once more and unlike when she kept him there for safekeeping, she squeezed and rubbed them together to arouse him.  Ara ara~♥  Shinichi having such a large and energetic thing makes it easy to tell that his body’s excited.  Ufufu, first you conquer the body, then wear down the mind, and finally, capture the heart.  Unwavering, Tsuki didn’t hesitate she she pinched her nipples and continued to overwhelm the futile resistance of her disobedient, untamed pet.


The process was still familiar to her, just like with her friends back in high school and college.  Those who underestimated her because of her unassuming appearance fell to her refined technique and enthusiastic curiosity before they knew what hit them.  Pleasure was hers to give and receive as she saw fit, and soon the dark-haired young man would be the first to fall under her in over twenty years.


Ahh~  To think I’d ensnare a boy half my age~♥  Oh, Shinichi-kun, I know you’ll be a great son-in-law one day, but for now, give yourself to me.  Measuring the tiny young man’s reaction through her breasts, unlike when she first met her husband, Tsuki was used to granting pleasure to men now too.  Well, she was just used to pleasing her husband, but it seemed like those techniques worked on Shinichi just fine, as, despite his protests, she soon had him making a hot, sticky mess in her breast valley.  Slightly parting her breasts, she deeply inhaled the strong scent of the muscular young man’s seed.  Ahn~♥ Even so reduced Shinichi-kun’s cum has such a strong smell.  He’s making me so wet~!  Wiggling her hips as her lust stoked the embers of passion in her womanhood, Tsuki buried her face in her cleavage and licked up the immoral treat she made for herself.




For better or worse, with everything he had endured over the last couple days, Shinichi was more accustomed to the sexual assaults on his sensibilities than ever before.  So, while he was still able to remain in control of his faculties and prevent himself from passing out, that also meant he was awake and aware to experience the older woman’s overwhelming prowess.


Tsu-Tsuki-san!  Please, s-stop!  You d-don’t have to…  I-I won’t…  Between trying to protect his engorged manhood and trying to break free, he was helpless as she brought him to orgasm and licked him up along with the shameful proof of his weakness.


The scent and pheromones of the mature beauty prevented him from getting soft as she tossed him around her oral cavity and wrapped him up in her dextrous, petite tongue.  It was all he could do to not submit to her, at least not mentally.  She had already conquered his body, and he could feel her presence growing in his mind.


Try as he might to think of something else, someone else, it always shifted and morphed into the gently domineering, silver-haired woman’s seductively, hauntingly enchanting smile.  Even as he tried to think of his annoying, abrasive, thoughtful, and cute kouhai, Hana’s resemblance to her mother made it harder to not think of Tsuki.  He had seen more of Tsuki’s body than he had Hana’s, he was more intimately knowledgeable of its feel, scent, and warmth.  The color of her nipples, the fullness of her breasts, the softness of her butt, the shape of her sex, in his state of heightened arousal, he couldn’t help but imagine his busty kouhai’s naked body, only to see Tsuki in every minute detail.


N-No…  I’m n-not done… y-yet…




Sucking the irresistible, impressionable college student up with his virile semen, she laid down on her bed as her hands slipped into her underwear and massaged her heated folds.  With expert precision, she cleaned Shinichi up, drowning him in a full-body blowjob as he continued to try and escape.


Ara.  He’s still fighting.  Fighting to remain faithful to Hana?  Maa~  Shinichi-kun is such a serious, straightforward boy!  I know he’d treat Hana well.  Cooing at the mental fortitude and loyalty her tiny toy was demonstrating, Tsuki swallowed the lustful mixture of his seed and her saliva, pinning Shinichi under her tongue, and savoring the flavor.  Letting out a content, salacious sigh, her nethers twitched impatiently, unsatisfied with just her fingers.  I’m so sorry, Hana.  Kaasan wanted to support you and Shinichi-kun, b-but…  Sitting up, Tsuki carefully pulled the exhausted, but still fully-erect, young man from her mouth and marveled at the vigors of youth.  “Ara ara, Shinichi-kun~♥  Still going strong when Fujio-san would be struggling?  I’ll be sure to give you lots of affection every day until you’re all tuckered out.  But we’re not done yet.”  Placing him on the mattress between her legs, Tsuki adjusted her position so her dripping flower spilled its nectar around him and opened her petals, revealing completely her most intimate place.  “Not until you’re mine, and mine alone, ufufu~♥”


“Tsu-Tsu…ki…s-san…  Please, d-don’t–”


Giggling, the older woman shook her head and cracked open her eyes just so he could see there was nothing either of them could do to stop her anymore.  He was too small and weak, and she was drunk on lust and immoral fantasies.  “Nope~♥”  Dropping her hips, she smothered the shrunken young man with her pussy, resting and bouncing her full weight on him.  “A-Ahhn~♥  Y-Yesh~  Just like that.  Oh, I sh-should have d-done this sooner.  F-For longer.  I should have n-never let you e-escape and fall into Yanagi’s clutches.”  Grinding her sex on the tiny young man, the head of his erection radiated into her folds, and even at his small size, she could still feel him poking into her flesh.  It was a testament to his true size.  S-Such a b-beast.  Shinichi-kun is such a good boy, but I’ve al-always known he w-was a beast at heart.  I-If he h-had sunk th-this thing into m-me or my daughters…  Her heart fluttered at the thought.  Her insides being stretched and molded to the shape of the intimidating-looking young man’s cock, it made her lower lips constrict around his small body, dragging him into her debaucherous embrace.  I want him!  I’ll make him mine~♥  I’m sorry, Fujio-san, but Shinichi-kun’s just a toy, okay?  It’s n-not cheating, r-right?  Right~♥?




From within the recesses of the dark-haired young man’s mind, the embodiment of Shinichi’s lust for Tsuki had claimed the tiny, helpless representation of his rational mind, giggling madly and drooling profusely.  Dangling around her neck was the initial lustful persona, the alleged manifestation his Shinichi’s lustful thought for his endearingly annoying kouhai, as one of the different styled chains wrapped around him had bound him to the gigantic Tsuki and hung him from her neck like a necklace.


Sighing, he closed his eyes as he began to sink into the giantess milf.  “Well…  I guess milfs aren’t too bad.  Actually!!  Uzaki would have become one if we–”




Without the benefit of being unconscious this time, Shinichi’s more innocent, pure mind couldn’t handle the stimulation any longer.  His first sexual experience had been with the beautiful older woman, as unintentional as it was, two days ago, and he had tried to not think about it.  He didn’t have any memories of the actual event, just falling into her panties and not much else passed that.  But he couldn’t say the same this time.  The taste of Tsuki’s lust, how tightly she embraced him, the warmth that permeated him, it all conveyed her possessiveness for him, and he couldn’t resist any longer.  She wasn’t like Yanagi, who had initially seen it as a game and didn’t truly try to break him until near the end.  She wasn’t going to allow his heart and mind to waver.


Tsuki…san…


The violent twitching and convulsions of passion rattled his brain, and his hormones were muddling his thoughts.  He couldn’t think straight, he could only think of…


Tsu-Tsuki-san…


As the strong, powerful muscles of her womanhood rippled and tightened around him, he was forced to swallow as much of her perfectly aged love juices just to breathe.  Compared to the light, sweet flavor of Yanagi’s sex, Tsuki’s had a much deeper flavor profile, one that left him wanting more.


Tsuki-s-san…  Tsuki-san…


With his inhibition consistently and thoroughly ground and wrung out of him, Shinichi couldn’t hold back.  She wanted him to enjoy himself and pleasure her in return.  The measured constrictions of her sex encouraged him, giving him a rhythm to follow.


She didn’t need words, she’d communicate her orders to him physically.


Gripping the slippery flesh around him as tightly as he could, Shinichi followed her nonverbal instructions, nibbling and thrusting into her to elevate her pleasure.  Every time her body jerked and tightened in response to his actions, the shrunken young man swelled with pride.  His reward was more of her vaginal secretions and her, in turn, drawing him deeper into her body.


Tsuki-san…  Tsuki-san!


Caught in the loop of obedience, submission, reward, and pleasure, he sank deeper into the primal lust she would use to bind his will to hers.




Yesh~♥  Yesh, Shinichi~♥!  Such a good boy!  Right there!  Ahn~  I-I’m sho close~  Furiously masturbating as she directed her submissive toy, any guilt or shame Tsuki had for what she was doing was buried by the bliss she was experiencing.  My pussy!  My pussy’s sho happy to have you!  That’s right, you’ll be mine f-from now on, Shinichi!  K-Keep g-going~♥  Yesh, right th-there!  I-I-I’m cummmmmmmmmingggg~♥!!


Convulsing in euphoric satisfaction, the older woman spasmed as the tingling in her sex spread all over her body.  A powerful spray of love fluids gushed out of her sex, soaking the bed sheets as she cried out into a pillow.  Even if he was one of the smallest toys she had ever used, there was so much more to using a tiny person, and one she knew so well, for her pleasure.


Drenched in sweat and panting to catch her breath in the afterglow of her orgasm, Tsuki rubbed her stomach over where she could feel Shinichi squirming inside of her.  “St-Still not satisfied, Shinichi?  Maa~  What a coincidence…”  Pushing the young man towards the entrance of her sex, she pulled him free and sat up, bringing him up to her face to see the state she had driven him to.  “...it takes more than that to tire out an old lady like me.  I hope you can keep up.  Ufufu~”




Out in the living room, despite how quiet the older woman was trying to be, the youngest child of the Uzaki household could hear the lustful, throaty moans and smirked. Turning back towards the coffee table where her older brother was currently.  She had almost forgotten that he already had a Kusogames account, so she didn’t need to convince him to make another one.  It was a simple matter to trick him into making a comment about her height and shrinking him down to one one-hundredth of his height as punishment.


“I’ll leave Hana-chan along fer tanight, but what fun should we have together, Kiri-kun?  Wanna try sniffin’ ma butt instead ov sneakin’ inta ma room to sniff ma undies?  Yeah, I’ve known ‘bout that fer a while now and just ignored it.”  Giggling mischievously as her brother frightfully tried to talk back at her, even if it wasn’t fair, she was going to make him bear the brunt of her frustrations of not having Shinichi to play with.  “Or didya wanna get tossed inta ma sock and stuck ta the bottom ov ma feet as I walk around?  Hmm, decisions, decisions.”

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a circle page on DLsite with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG01016578.html
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12584