Dormroom Destruction by RedSplotch
Summary:

A Lilliputian guy named Sam is taken in by a Brobdingnagian mother and her two daughters after his city is crushed. He isn't quite sure if he is a member of the family, or a pet. But as the daughters become women, they are overly comfortable naked around him, which he doesn't mind.

However, the elder daughter gradually develops a taste for abusing and killing those smaller than her, and comes across some other survivors of the destroyed Lilliputian community. 


Categories: Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, New World Order, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 6720 Read: 27083 Published: January 02 2023 Updated: January 15 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by RedSplotch

2. Chapter 2 by RedSplotch

3. Chapter 3 by RedSplotch

4. Chapter 4 by RedSplotch

5. Chapter 5- Epilogue by RedSplotch

6. Chapter 6 - April Fool's Day by RedSplotch

Chapter 1 by RedSplotch

I rolled off my mattress and stumbled to the bathroom. I turned on the faucet and let the water run through my hands for a second; before splashing it on my face. As I glanced out the window at the plastic “pipes” leading into my tiny home. They’d been manufacturing for connecting lilli-sized structures with brobi plumbing. There must be more like me, living at best as pets, at worst, as slaves.

They talked about sending me back to my own kind.  It had been so long; I knew little of my kind. I didn’t want to go. I knew Jennifer had good intentions in pushing for it; I was 18 years old and needed to do something with my life- in the brobi world; there was nothing for me.

Off about a third of a mile in the distance, the giant door swung open. In walked Maddie. I had to crane my neck to see her head; she stood 3000 feet tall to me. Her morning black hair was frizzy, and her olive-skinned breasts strained against her white t-shirt as she yawned; stretching while she did so. Her soft bare feet crashed down, shaking my house violently. She walked over to the toilet and pulled down her panties and began to piss. She mindlessly checked her phone. As she pumped thousands of gallons of urine out of her pussy; I couldn’t help but stare. I’d seen it almost daily for the past several years, but she was 18 now and had grown up to be really hot. I was amazed she always did this in front of me. The demon in my mind thought ‘because you’re not a boy, her same age, a peer, you’re a pet’; that was the only reason she was comfortable behaving in such a way; baring her naked body casually to me. The angel in my mind thought she was comfortable because we’d known each other since childhood.

She walked towards the shower, and quickly removed her shirt and panties. Her back was turned to me. I briefly got a view of her flawless body; as she stepped forward, her ass jiggled slightly; although its firmness could be seen too. She stepped into the shower. Although I could’ve seen more, I knew she’d eventually come over to me, after she got dressed and applied makeup. My hard-on would be gone by then; so she wouldn’t know about it. It was a routine at this point.

……

She walked over and crouched down before me. “Hi Sam”. I opened my front door and waved awkwardly. Her index finger was outstretched. “Come on, Emily wants to see you”. I stepped forward and onto her fingernail. I felt the same queasiness as she lifted me 300 feet into the air and walked off.

She walked me down the hall and into another bedroom. The bedroom was far cleaner than Maddie’s; it was in fact pristine. I grinned briefly. That was Isabel, she was always teased for her OCD. As the older sister of the two, she didn’t like this. Sitting at a desk, on the far side of the room, studying from a textbook, was a petite blonde girl; short for a brobi. Clad in a tan crop-top and blue sweatpants, she turned around when she heard us enter the room. “Come here” she commanded to her younger sister. Maddie walked over. “Hi Sam”- Isabel waved and blew a kiss. I waved back. Maddie put me down on the desk; directly across from Isabel’s exposed midriff. “Don’t look” Isabel said to Maddie. Maddie rolled her eyes in response. “No, seriously, don’t look”. Maddie grinned as she turned around. “So Sam gets to see, but not me?”. Isabel gave me a strange look. She started pulling on the elastic of her waistband. The waistband stretched so that it created a four-inch opening between it and Isabel’s body. I gasped. The room was well-illuminated and Isabel was, well, commando. Everything was visible. My mouth went dry as I eyed her naked pussy. She was OCD and she had evidently started shaving it; except for a light brown landing strip. I’d never seen it before and I was in awe of the 50-foot cave that could’ve swallowed me hole. I was hard as a rock. I was embarrassed she’d notice me, but then I thought, why should I be embarrassed? She was flashing me. She knew what she was doing.

My horniness distracted me, but I did see slight movement coming from her pussy. Before I could comprehend more, Isabel right hand dove into her pants; the left still holding the elastic. She withdrew her hands and the elastic snapped back. I sheepishly looked up at her face, and noticed she was looking at her hand.  The finger lowered towards the table, and I quickly saw there was a woman on her fingernail. I quickly recognized her.

….

I’d been separated from the lilli world 10 years ago; aged 8. The family of Maddie and Isabel had moved into a large home on the shores of lake Winnebago. Formerly, it had been a vacation home, rarely used by the owners. Those former owners had allowed a civilization of lilis to exist on their front lawn.  When Jennifer, the mother of Maddie and Isabel moved in with her family; she felt that the lillis needed to leave. To her credit, she gave warning. She gave us a couple of weeks to skedaddle before she would eliminate all the physical structures of our civilization. There was a lot of arrogance from the lillis. They didn’t want to leave. My father, a colonel in the army, was part of a plan which would allow us to stay. Foolishly, and endangering the lives of everyone, even those who intended to flee, they on a couple of occasions fired barrages of missiles at the girls as they waited for the bus to go to school; breaking skin and causing them great distress. Sound weapons were directed towards the home to drive out the inhabitants. Eventually, Jennifer got fed up with this. A few days before the deadline she had set for us, she saddled up the leaf-blower.

The scene is ingrained in my memory.  Clad in just yoga pants, a hoody and sneakers, her blonde hair frizzy and not combed, she strolled towards us and turned on the machine. A deafening noise sounded and I could only comprehend my elementary school being ripped to shreds; concrete, desks and books flying everyone for a fraction of a second before everything went black.

Evidently, the displaced air caused me to land on Jennifer’s tennis shoe. I remained there for around a day, until she noticed me when she was going to put on her shoe. Perhaps seeing a lilli up close triggered her instinct for mercy, and she took me in.

I was the youngest of 3 children; my twin sisters one year older than myself I never heard from; nor from either of my parents. 

End Notes:

Please leave a review; I value the feedback!

Chapter 2 by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

Here's chapter 2! You'll see the introduction of some other Lillis. I'm uploading this with Chapter 3 on 1/4/23

-RedSplotch

The redhead walked over to me and embraced me. This girl, named Emily, I recognized. Not only was this the first of my kind I had seen in 10 years, she had been my neighbor, the best friend of my elder sisters. It had been a remarkable coincidence that the two families produced twin girls at the same time, and they’d been friends ever since. I was hard from the show, and she smelled like Isabel’s crotch having been there just moments earlier. We shattered the commandments on the spot. I, having not even seen a lilli for 10 years, didn’t last long. But Emily seemed to be greatly enjoying it. I knew she was 19 and probably inexperienced also. But it seemed to be cathartic for her. Isabel and Maddie loomed overhead and snickered as we finished. Emily’s face was filled with a look that I could only describe as a mix of loathing and fear as she looked back up at Isabel. I assume Isabel could not make out her facial expressions.

“You two catch up, we’re going to the gym for a couple of hours” Isabel told us. I gave an awkward thumbs up. They looked us over once again and then began to leave the room.

…. 

Emily and I didn’t speak for a few minutes. But there was lots of catching up to do.

“After all these years, you’re still on the property where we all grew up”

“yeah”. I replied, “I was taken in by the mother, I landed on her sneaker and she took pity on me and raised me with her 2 daughters”.

Emily sneered at that. “That’s nice. But those 2 bitches- still genocidal and cruel like their mother”.

I laughed, something which she did not appreciate it. “You know, the military was idiotic to attack and pester a bunch of 3000 foot giants. Especially the girls. It’s like attacking grizzly cubs in front of the mama bear”.

She gave me a thoughtful look, as if she had never considered that notion. I, being mostly alone, had plenty of time to reflect on this. She sighed and launched into her story.

She’d caught up with a group of survivors after the incident. Her sister, and my 2 sisters were among them. They wandered a few hundred miles away, in the dead of night they crossed the road which was a mile wide to them. They were looking for another lilli civilization, around 250 miles away (0.5 miles in brobi terms). She’d grown up there, an orphan, but among many orphans. Other than that, they had a pretty normal life. The four girls, bounced from foster care to foster care, were nonetheless graciously kept together as a unit, and they had each other. Then, lightning struck twice. They were forcibly evicted from their land. This time, they moved. However, the structure being built was a High School, and they had cryptically been promised compensation, now a legal requirement for the destruction of lilli habitats.

They were contacted VIA phone and email by Isabel. She was the President of Student Council at the High School, and was in charge of a scholarship for 4 lillis to attend brobi college, and upon completion of a degree, be given a size-change procedure to grow to brobi size.

Isabel seemed like a very sincere and charming girl, and the 4 were shoe-ins for the scholarship, being great students who overcame a lot of adversity. The notion of departing the traumatic lilli world also had great allure to them. Isabel explained they would be in her custody and they would be rooming with them.

It had gone well at first. But, like what sometimes happens with roommates, conflict can brew. But the dynamics are different when one is 3000 feet tall and has absolute power over the others.

…….

Memorial Day weekend, 2022:

Mary choked back tears as Adam embraced her, likely for the last time. ‘Why does this have to happen?’ she thought despairingly. She knew that Adam felt the same, but was trying to remain strong for his young bride. He’d always been on borrowed time, and they both knew it.

Mary and Adam were citizens of the Levan Republic, descendants of a highly intelligent race of lillis. Living on what, in brobi terms, was now the upper Midwest of the U.S., they were largely left alone until the 1800s. There weren’t that many native brobi inhabitants of the region, and they’d in fact never been discovered by them, until European settlers began to flood the region. These brobis, standing over half a mile to them, easily dominated their species. In order to avoid this, they decided to do something counterintuitive. They would shrink themselves down and isolate in a region where they would never encounter brobis. They shrunk themselves to 1/238th of their original size, and took refuge in a cave on Lake Superior. It was as well lit as a cave could be, but about ½ of the cave, in the middle, was not.

By 2022, their population had grown to 350 million covering (on their scale) 1.5 million square miles. The divide between those who resided in lit regions versus those who resided in dark regions widened. It was a silly difference, but due to the needs of each they had different lifestyles, level of prosperity (due to the need to have agriculture) and more. A brutal and violent civil war had broken out nearly 10 years earlier.

Adam and Mary resided in the well-lit region; where the central government still held control. All males of military age were to be conscripted. Later, females were to be conscripted into non-combat roles. Having received college deferments, both Adam and Mary finally joined a radio communications and reconnaissance battalion. After 1 year, and after few months after the two 23-year-olds decided to marry, Adam was to be sent to the front line.

The day before, Adam had picked up a bombardment of signals from the rebels directed out of the cave. Although the government propaganda would deny it- he was astute enough to know that a rebel city had been breached after a long siege and government forces were massacring the inhabitants.  It did make Adam uneasy, as although not as economically prosperous and with far fewer people, the rebels were advanced in technology. He didn’t give it much thought, as he had to worry about himself and the 30% casualty rate of front-line troops which he would imminently face. 

Chapter 3 by RedSplotch

Mid-morning, Adam reported to base where he and others were brought into a large theatre/lecture-hall room. They were going to be first shown a slew of war propaganda, then debriefed on their mission and the purposes of their sacrifice. And that it was.

Unlike most of the other hundreds of men, generally aged around 18-20, a few years younger than Adam, Adam had resigned himself to his fate. That helped calm his nerves. He had no illusions about the war anymore, and wasn’t looking for kudos for his sacrifice. He was daydreaming just a few minutes into the presentation. A gruff, middle-aged colonel or something was speaking impassionedly about the founding of the Levan Republic. About how they had escaped the oppression of Brobis due to their wits and technology, and how ALL citizens, even the rebels, had been given unprecedent prosperity.

Mid-way through this speech on escaping the brobis, the building shook violently. They all knew what earthquakes were, but they never experienced them. To quell some sort of panic, the officers in the building shouted and herded the conscripts into an orderly exit.

His jaw dropped. On the horizon, on the edge of their cave, stood what would take him a few seconds to comprehend, was a full-sized brobi, standing 120 miles tall to him and everyone around him. It was a girl, aged around 19 or 20. She was blonde, clad in a green two-piece bikini. But what he noticed were her eyes, there was a type of determination in the piercing blue eyes.

…..

He, being a guy, after all, took a few more seconds to admire the rest of the package. She’d walked a little bit to get to the cave in the June sun, her skin glistened, but it just gave her a vibrancy. She’d been tanning. She was petite, but her breasts, those sweet masses of flesh stood miles above her chest, and strained her well-fitting bikini. Adam watched as her chest moved up and down with her breathing.

She spoke “so you little fucks like genocide?” and flashed a cruel smile. It hit Adam what this was about. Evidently the furious signals from the rebels had gotten to this girl, evidently just enjoying a day at the beach. She presumably believed them, they probably sent her videos of the atrocities.

She looked down. And stepped forward. Her soft bare feet smashed down with earth-shattering force, and each being over 10 miles long, extinguished thousands of lives with each. She made a point to stomp down each time she stepped, triggering violent tremors for miles. She held her foot above them and left over 6 million inhabitants of the Levan’s largest city looking up at the soft sole of her foot with fear and lust. She shivered with pleasure as the skyscrapers crumbled, though merely for a millisecond as she brought her foot down. It was evident that she was getting a sexual thrill out of it. She looked around rapidly. She’d gotten herself carried away, but she wasn’t sure what to do next. She took a step back, away from them, but then stopped. Slowly she began to pull on her top. She casually tossed it onto the ground, leveling a small city in the process. Adam had but a moment to admire the pert, young tits; about the size of one of her kind’s hand. The jiggled slightly and became pendulous as she leaned in, as if getting into bed. Her swollen and aroused nipples landed onto the capital city, obliterating the few remaining skyscrapers instantly.

In just a few minutes, she’d topped the deaths from the 5-year civil war by 700%; 1 million had died in the past five years, but she’d killed 7 million.

She had probably killed a lot of Adam and Mary’s extended family and friends, but they knew that she had just singlehandedly ended the brutal war. Despite this young woman’s death toll, many in Levan would worship her, long after she left.

….

Emily did not know it, but Isabel had gotten a taste of the thrill of absolute power over those smaller than her that day in June. That was the reason why she perceived that she had changed so much in the year since they first had contact with her.

Emily described how the 4 lilli girls showed up to a location a short distance from their homes. Isabel picked them up and proceeded immediately to college. They’d resided in a mini-home similar to the one in which I resided. They had the same classes as Isabel, and had no issue hearing any of the lectures. Any questions they had; Isabel had to ask on their behalf. Most of the time, she put them down on her desk and they used the surface to write in their notebooks. Most students around Isabel never really took notice that they were there.

LABOUR DAY WEEKEND, 2022:

One day, on a Thursday a couple of weeks into the semester, Isabel had arrived a few minutes early to class, and the 4 lilli girls were busy getting set up on their desk. Isabel walked across the room, and was talking with one of her girlfriends, when a very handsome guy joined their conversation. Isabel playfully slapped him a few times, and was obviously flirting with him. The girls joked about it amongst themselves, but thought not too much of it.

The following day, Friday, Isabel and the girls got back to her dorm from their last class. She seemed nervous, a ball of anxious energy. She retreated to the bathroom for a few minutes as the girls kicked off their shoes and tried to relax. Isabel emerged, wearing a black cocktail dress, and some greenish-blue eye shadow; one which complemented her pale white skin. She looked towards the desk where the 4 girls were and gave them a strange look. “Date night?” Emily asked her. Isabel just slowly nodded, then spoke. “I just have 1 problem”. “dry vulva skin, you know? I’m sure you ladies can relate”. “I would usually use like microbeads or something, but they’re banned”. She gave a pouty face. “Instead, I’ll have to use lillibeads”. ‘What is she talking about?’ Emily thought ominously. Without warning, she scooped up Emily’s sister on her finger, hiked up her dress, and dropped her into her panties. She then snarled at the other 3 girls “I want you to grab combs, pedicure stuff, anything that you think would help me with dry skin”. The other 3 stood there in shock. Emily acted first. Clearly, something had snapped. “Come on” she urged the remaining 2 girls. They obeyed Isabel. Moments later, they too, were dropped into her panties.

The 3 girls were all straight, and were revulsed by the task. They had no idea why she did this. They just knew they all smelled fragrantly of her musk. As the scrubbed her vulva harder and harder, they could tell her vaginal muscles were clenching. They didn’t know whether it was worse to stop pleasuring her or to keep doing it. After about 15 minutes of this, they heard a knocking on the door. The whole time this was happening, Isabel had remained standing, putting some touches on her makeup in front of the mirror.

They heard a male voice and Isabel doing her flirtatious laugh. They could tell Isabel was moving. Two of the girls, one of Sam’s sisters, and Emily’s sister, lost their grip and fell onto the bottom of her panties. They beat on her junk to get her attention, to no avail. A few minutes later, she sat down. The two girls, both aged just 18 years old, were smashed into a bloody pulp under a girl their same age, who, barring the lottery of size, would’ve been their peer. The remaining 2 girls, had just each lost a twin sister, their best friends throughout their short but difficult lives.

Sam’s sister began attempting to climb out, and had made significant progress. Isabel seemingly felt this. Miraculously, she survived as Isabel and her beau began walking out of the dorm. Evidently ready to begin their date. As he walked a little ahead, Isabel covertly hiked up her dress and snagged the lilli girl. While the guy wasn’t looking she opened her dresser drawer and slid the girl into a condom, which she flirtatiously slid into the guy’s jean pocket.

The poor lilli girl wept desolately as she struggled beneath the crinkled plastic. She just couldn’t escape. She was getting tired and weak. She felt these two might knock boots that night, she had to deal with them grinding on each other much of the time.

Finally, she saw daylight again. She saw a buck-naked Isabel lying on a bed. The guy was fooling with the condom. She didn’t know who he was, but tried desperately and futilely to get his attention. He got the condom on and she was pressed flat against his engorged member. She was moved up and down, up and down, as he thrusted. After what seemed like entirety, the climax came, the flood came, and the girl drowned. The hate she felt towards her former friend Isabel was so strong that in her dying minutes, she felt grateful at least the condom blocked her from being shot into her. 

Chapter 4 by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

This chapter contains the long-awaited interaction of the Brobi mother/MILF with the lillis.

Sam was stunned into silence upon hearing Emily’s narration. He’d lived with Isabel for over a decade, although he was closer to Maddie, with she being the same age. Nonetheless, he’d been entirely in her mercy this whole time, and she’d never taken advantage of it.

They sat on the floor of the desk, with Sam’s arm awkwardly around Emily for a few minutes as she quietly sobbed after telling her story. “Come on” he said, as they stood up, and began to walk the short distance to her small mini-house. She evidently needed some rest after the ordeal, and she could get it when Isabel was away.

As they entered the front door. Sam stopped cold. The home, evidently built with some brobi 3-D printer, a project of some Engineering club at Isabel’s university, was well-made. Upon entering, one would enter a large living/common room area, with two couches and a TV. On the right and left of the great room and kitchen were 4 doors. 3 of the doors were open. He could see inside the rooms. At first they looked like a normal college girl’s bedroom. Flowery knick-knacks, a handful of posters, pink pillows. But he realized, these rooms were a tombstone. The 3 girls, including his sister, had been cruelly murdered. Crushed under the pussy of another girl, or drowned in a condom.

Emily grabbed his hand and led him into one of the rooms. “This was your sister’s room”. Sam’s eyes gravitated towards her desk. On the desk was a small framed photograph. It was his family’s Christmas photo from nearly 11 years ago; the Christmas before Jennifer had leveled his city. He saw a picture of his father and mother for the first time in 10 years. He choked back tears and asked “did she ever say what happened to mom and dad?”. Emily just shook her head. “Presumed dead in the levelling”. She patted his shoulder “same as my parents”.

“I’m sorry to burden you”. But there’s a reason for it. You have to see this, what those two bitches (Isabel and Jennifer) have done.” He shot her an irritated look. “and what they plan to do” she finished. “I heard them talking last night”. “the other girl, your girl, whatever her name is, is staying local next year for college.; she’s going to community college. But Isabel is working to get you into the lilliputian college program. You’ll be eligible for the growth procedure, if you can survive years with her”. “I, I, have long resigned myself that I won’t survive all 4 years”.

…..

The house shook slightly; then more and more violently. Had the girls returned so quickly? Impulsively the two lillis rushed over to the window.  Standing above the table was an attractive brunette of about 45. It was Jennifer. Her hair was wet and done up in a bun; fresh from the shower.  Clad in a fluffy white bathrobe which ended mid-thigh; the sash loosely tied. She leaned over the desk to get a look at the lilli structure, her g-cup breasts spilled out from the top of robe, becoming pendulous; towering hundreds of feet to the two lillis. “Hii”. “Sam, we need to talk, come keep me company”. Sam sheepishly walked out of the house’s front door. “you too, girlie” Jennifer commanded. Emily was now face to face with the woman who had murdered her entire family. This made Sam uneasy. He knew she wouldn’t want to comply. He also knew that Jennifer, this flirty MILF, was capable of killing Emily for disobeying her without a second thought. She’d killed far more for far less. After a few seconds, there was still no response from inside the house. “I’ll get her” Sam volunteered as he dashed back in the house.

Emily was seated on the bed that had belonged to her sister. “Tell her she can just kill me”. As Sam began to speak, she cut him off quickly. “I’m done being a fucking pet. It’s bad enough being one to her slut daughter”. He was getting desperate with her irrationality and said “think this through- after all that your family has been through, don’t you want to carry on their line. And Jennifer might free you”. Emily rose from the bed and slapped him. He reeled in shock for a second. “You need to be a man. Stop groveling”.

Suddenly, an object burst through the wall of the other side of the house and the two lillis screamed. It was the tip of a fingernail. Jennifer’s fingernail. “I said come out”. She snapped at the two, a second after crushing half the house. Sam’s mind reeled. He knew he had been feet away from death. Jennifer could’ve easily crushed him. Emily was right, he needed to acknowledge the reality about these women. He realized he and Emily were holding each other; wrapped in each other’s arms. “So this is it”. He said. As they waited to be crushed, they heard some noise on the brobi scale.

“Mom?”. It was the younger daughter, Maddie, clad in gym shorts and a tank top, sweating from her workout. Jennifer abruptly turned around. “Yes, honey?”. “Where’s Sam? I wanted him to come with me to the mall”. Jennifer grinned strangely at her daughter. Maddie didn’t really understand what she was about to do next. She leaned back against the desk, and placed her hands on it. She lifted herself up….

The two lillis saw Maddie and thought she might be their salvation. They rushed out of the compromised structure and were running towards the corner of the table. Jennifer was discreetly hiking up her short bathrobe in the back, so her daughter couldn’t see. They could see the fat MILF butt; each cheek 300 feet wide by 500 feet tall; coming down. Emily; having been of a survivor-type after all the incidents; had began sprinting first. She was a pace or two ahead of Sam. Her heart was in her throat both from exertion and from the sky darkening around her as the ass came down. She didn’t know whether she’d make it or not. At the last second she looked behind her and up. She appeared to be right on the edge, but Sam had fallen a few more paces behind her. With horror she watched as the supple skin made contact with the wood of the desk. For a split second, she saw her new boyfriend engulfed by the skin before she herself was blown a few dozen feet away from the giantess butt; the displaced air blowing her forward. She might’ve broken a couple of bones, but she’d made it.

In a daze, she vaguely remembers hearing Jennifer and Maddie’s conversation “Uh, no… I haven’t seen him. I think Isabel had him”. She couldn’t hear Maddie’s response. “Come on, let’s get out of Isabel’s room; I’m going to make lunch”. “Ok mom” she heard Maddie reply. The two brobis evidently left the room.

Emily lay on the ground; immobilized. She tried to walk a couple times, but immediately collapsed in a painful heap; realizing she’d broken more bones than she’d thought. She figured she’d wait there until Isabel or Jennifer came back to finish her off. Instead after about 20 minutes; she saw the olive-skinned figure of Maddie approach the desk; magnifying glass in hand. She examined Emily. “Are you alive?” she whispered. Emily struggled to her feet but collapsed again. But Maddie had the answer she needed. She placed out her fingernail. “Are you able to climb up?”. With her remaining reserves of strength she climbed up before passing out.

End Notes:

Please leave a review- I value the feedback!

Chapter 5- Epilogue by RedSplotch

Emily was beside herself by her boyfriend’s fate. The same witch that had murdered her entire immediate family now came to kill her only living friend and grievously injure her. Maddie had asked her the story of what had happened, and Emily tried not to bash the girl’s mother. But she was glad to see the amount of compassion the brobi had for her. The brobi had even burst into tears and cried upon the revelation that her adopted brother had been crushed by her own mother. Maddie had even gone to the local library to use a 3D printer to work on a cast for Emily to help her heal. She’d held off Isabel asking where her pet was, stating that Jennifer had taken her to be used as a sex toy, grossing her out. The idea of sharing a sex toy with her mom put an end to her questions. Despite these positive developments, the only shelter for Emily was her ex-boyfriends house. It was painful to see so many memories of him. It was hard to identify lilliputian areas; they were increasingly isolating themselves from the brobi world. Emily’s safety was even more important once she missed her period the next month. Her intense fuck with Sam had evidently impregnated her. Maddie did know of one place where she would be safe. One night staying up late drinking episode of girl talk with her sister, she’d revealed the existence of the cave on lake superior of the high-tech lillis who had shrunk themselves to avoid detection. Maddie had driven up a couple of weeks after thanksgiving to locate it. She knew that Emily herself would be a skyscraper sized giantess to these tinies, and felt it was a place where she would be safe. A few days before Isabel was set to return from college for Christmas holiday, Maddie got Emily in her car and drove north to the location. She set her down on the outskirts of a city; just barely being rebuilt after Isabel’s massacre.  

As Maddie left, Emily looked down on the world beneath her. She stood over 1000 feet tall on this civilization’s scale. Her feet had landed on a highway and she watched as a car rapidly approach her sneaker before slamming on the brakes rapidly to avoid hitting the 50-foot-high wall of her shoe. She crouched down and grinned down lecherously as the tinies- a young, attractive couple in a sports car, looked up at her in awe.

Adam and Mary had been doing much better in peace time. They were putting their academic training too good use; Mary as a nurse; helping treat long-term injuries from combat veterans, and Adam as a civil engineer working on rebuilding. They’d taken a Wednesday off from work mid-week to do some early Christmas shopping and they were driving out towards a large mall (so large it was away from the city). Adam’s quick reflexes prevented them from being a fatality as a 1250 foot giantess was dropped right in front of them by a 100 mile giantess, like the one that had visited them months earlier. They got out of the car to look up at the early 20s petite redhead giantess; clad in a nice sundress and pink lace panties. Mary couldn’t even be mad at Adam perving on the giantess. She just shuddered and buried her head in his arm as the giantess crouched down to get a better look at them…

THE END. 

Chapter 6 - April Fool's Day by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:
Some of you asked for more interaction with the mom. 

Jennifer hummed to herself as she lifted the mop bucket into the tub of Maddie’s bathroom and began to fill it with water.  She opened the cabinet underneath the sink and froze for a second. She saw the small structure that had been Sam’s house. She felt a brief pang of regret over ending his life. She’d killed many Lilliputians in her 45-years, but none that she had known for so long. They were, frankly, an infestation. She’d worked to buy her house and property after the divorce from her ex-husband and didn’t like their entitlement and intrusion (never-mind the fact that they were there first- in Jennifer’s mind, why couldn’t they join another lilli settlement?). Every time she would see Sam outside of the presence of her daughters, and sometimes when they were playing with him, she was so tempted. That day, when he landed on her shoe, he had been a small boy, just 10 years old. As he matured into an adolescent boy, the same age as her daughters, she knew that he was very horny for them.

Sam had been afraid of her. She remembered back to a couple years prior, when she was doing Maddie’s laundry. She’d gone over to the laundry hamper, but she saw some movement. In one of Maddie’s pink lingerie panties, she saw Sam struggling out. He didn’t want to get caught up in the laundry. But what the fuck was he doing in her daughter’s panties? That little pervert, Jennifer had thought. She’d stomped off to Maddie, and asked her if she knew that Sam was poking around in her panties. Isabel told her, she’d been ok with it. Jennifer got madder. Would she give any random boy her panties? Maddie had told Jennifer that it had been her idea. She liked the idea of the little guy down there. It was a very awkward situation, but Jennifer was skeptical. Maddie was a sweetheart who couldn’t hurt a fly (she had been adopted, after all, not inheriting the family meanness), and may have been covering for the little pervert. She stormed off, Sam still on her fingertip to her own bedroom. Jennifer dropped Sam in the sink. He landed on the stopper and struggled for a few seconds as it was slick. He regained his footing and looked up at her with terror. She imagined he was looking at her ginormous, skyscraper size tits looming over him. “Seems like after all that play, you need to be cleaned”. Sam was just a couple millimeters tall. The pressure of the sink would’ve blown him away. He started to scream and beg her. It turned on her on so much. Just as she began to rub herself, Maddie saved him again. She was calling for her mom with some bullshit request, probably deducing that her mom was up there punishing Sam.

Now, Jennifer again saw movement from Sam’s house. What the fuck? Had he somehow escaped and Maddie saved him for a 3rd time? No…it was some new lillis. She didn’t recognize them. They appeared to be a young man, a young woman, late 20s, and two young children, maybe 4 and 6 years old. A little family. ‘How cute’ , Jennifer thought. “Who…are you?” Jennifer boomed at them. She saw the man wince. The woman visibly shook with terror and held the two children. “We….we….are friends of Maddie. Your…wonderful daughter, she saved us”. Jennifer grinned. Sounds about right. “Oh”. “Well, she’s not going to be home for a few hours”. She grinned again. “I want to show you two adults around”. The husband and wife looked at each other, but evidently concluded it was best not to disobey a woman that could crush them and their kids under her fingertip. The mom was whispering furiously to the kids, telling them, ‘don’t worry, she is a friend, we’ll be home soon’. The young couple obliged and hopped up on her fingertip. Jennifer was irritated by her daughter allowing these vermin in. She thought it would be time to teach Maddie a lesson. She had such an underserved sense of moral superiority for treating lillis well. She also never had to care for them as much, as Jennifer had with Sam.

It was time for Jennifer to start dinner. She thought BLTs seemed like a perfect dish. She fried up the bacon waiting for Isabel to come home from practice. She kept the tiny couple next to her on the counter as she cooked, perhaps foreshadowing their fate.

Maddie finally walked in the door. “Hi Mom” she said brightly. She was clad in her soccer uniform, glistening with sweat from practice. Isabel sat down at the table. “Hi honey”. It was showtime. She began to spread the mayo on the bread. Then she scooped up the young couple on her fingertip. They resisted a little, but had no choice. She dropped the wife down on the mayo. Soaked in the liquid she flailed around; mostly immobilized. She then placed the bacon, and other ingredients lightly on top of her. The tiny woman might be in pain, but she wasn’t going to be crushed just yet. She rose and brought the plate over to Maddie. The husband was now screaming and weeping at what was to be his lovely young wife’s fate….

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12642