No More Mercy by RedSplotch
Summary:

In her late teenage years, a girl named Cait grows to skyscraper scale. She is detained by the US military, where she is abused in scientific experiments and used for pornos. 

Her first growth accident left her with the ability to grow more later, and after a few years she has size change ability up to Tera Scale and she quickly conquers the United States. She conquers and rules with as few casualties as possible, but begins to realize her subjects aren't grateful for the mercy of their beautiful young Queen. 

This story follows her and her turmoil as she is very tempted to show her subjects her god-like power to wipe out millions of them.


Categories: Couples, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5483 Read: 14620 Published: January 14 2023 Updated: February 07 2023
Story Notes:

Story partly inspired by this collage from maz629999 , it will be a scene in this story!

EDIT: https://www.deviantart.com/maz-629999/art/Throne-419900338 (I can see the hyperlink in preview- not sure why it isn't showing here).

1. Chapter 1- Intro by RedSplotch

2. Chapter 2- Conquest by RedSplotch

3. Chapter 3- Regrets and a Threat by RedSplotch

4. Chapter 4 - Mania by RedSplotch

Chapter 1- Intro by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

CHAPTER 1: POV Alan, Jack, then Alan
again.

Alan was fucked, to put it mildly. He couldn’t make rent this month. The local college had increased its online and remote options; lots of the college kids were forgoing the cost of room and board. They were studying on their laptops from the comfort of their parents’ homes.  His two gigs, a line cook at the local sports bar and as a prominent weed dealer, were hit hard. He’d been laid off from the first, and his revenue from the second was way down. The football games were still a pretty good revenue day- he’d find a few casual weed buyers at the game. Both before and after, he’d buy all the underage kiddos booze. It was well worth the ticket money.

As Alan was scoping out some potential buyers, the pregame ads were playing on the electronic billboards all over the stadium.  They’d won the Rose Bowl last year, and they were well positioned to do so again. They’d got to meet Her Majesty Queen Catherine, and some photos of the team at the Palace flashed on the screen. The usual solemn and serious Queen seemed to let loose, smiling and posing with the team. It was strange to think she was the same age as the players, a few years younger than Alan. In that moment, she seemed to be enjoying the life of a normal 21-year-old, long denied to her.

The home team lost the game in a blowout. It had been not a great day for Alan revenue-wise. Dejected, he stumbled home. Walking through the doors of the ratty duplex in which he lived, he saw one of his neighbors down by the drop box where rental checks were dropped. He glared at them silently and walked up the carpeted steps to his room. He stumbled over to a pile of outdated DVDs by his TV. He took a minute to search for it. His DVDs were alphabetical -this one was near the top. “The Bitch and the Bus” it was called. He inserted the DVD into the VCR (this particular DVD was the only reason why he owned the VCR) and unzipped his pants; he pressed play..

……

I lay in bed and absentmindedly flipped through the TV channels. I wished Cait would hurry up and come to bed. Typical girl, just like every one of my exes; taking too long to get ready for things. Finally, the door opened. She walked out in a white towel, which stood out against her olive skin. Our TV was perched upon the top of our dresser. She walked directly in front of the TV and dropped the towel, giving me a great view of her cute little butt. “Do you mind?” I quipped, grinning from ear to ear. She turned around and stuck her tongue out at me. A few seconds later she slipped into her night gown; no bra or panties required. She got into bed next to me and laid her head on my chest.

She turned her head and looked up at me. “I just wanted to say, I’m sorry”. My brow furrowed. “For what?” I asked, confused. “For keeping us a secret….I don’t want you to think I’m embarrassed to be seen with you or something”. Oh, that.  I used my index finger to brush a strand of her hair out of her face. “you don’t need to apologize to me, you forget I was with you through everything that happened, i understand your reasons”. She seemed content with that answer. Just as I was about to drift into sleep, we heard a knock on the door. I saw what appeared to be an Hispanic or Asian, maybe Filipino, female soldier about my age standing in the doorway “Your majesty, you are needed in the Situation Room”. Cait leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek. “I’ll be right back” as she rushed over to the dresser to prepare to head down.

……

The tape was better than Alan had ever remembered. No wonder she wanted it banned so bad. The tape began in some sort of massive, sterile-looking room, bigger than an airplane hangar. A few tiny specks on the floor scurried around for whatever reason. The camera pans slightly forward, and they can see her. An olive-skin girl with dark brown hair is lying naked on the floor; each of her arms and legs anchored by 3 cuffs and chains, a 4th lies idle, one of her hands is free. Resting on her stomach is a greyhound bus, just a couple of inches long to her. She’s about 1200 feet tall. Another camera angle commences, this time inside the bus. It’s filled with a bunch of porn-star looking guys, all naked, all “hung like a bear”- obviously. The camera pans giant girl grabs the bus with the guys in it and thrusts it into her pussy, using it like a dildo. She writhes and moans. It was fake of course- something half the size of an average penis (proportionally) – couldn’t satisfy her When she’s done, she rips it out and brings it to her lips, licking the bus. She then takes a tiny bite out of the back, so that all the porn guys are exposed. She opens her mouth wide and began to shake the bus, and the guys fall into her mouth. She rolls her tongue around for a few minutes, before spitting them all out.

It was a seedy endeavor. They’d time the creation of it to just days after her 18th birthday. But it had been the most popular PornHub video of all time; they’d actually bought the rights to it. Cait, now, ironically, America’s 1st and so far only Queen, was the unwilling star of the show. She was already a celebrity by then. Up to age 16, she’d been just a normal American girl. She’d gotten injured playing softball, sliding into home plate she’d broken a shin. She had to get some XRays at the hospital. Her mom and younger sister had escorted her. There was some sort of incident with the radiation levels. It caused her to grow instantaneously to her 1200 foot height. She’d crushed the hospital, her mother, her sister, countless patients and staff under her. She was a powerful giantess, but at that time, not so powerful that the military couldn’t subdue her. She was in such shock anyway that she didn’t put up much of a fight.

Bottom line, Alan thought, any adult video shop would pay buke bucks for that tape, rare as it was. Queenie had it scrubbed from the internet, detectable by all operating systems, monitored by all search engines. 

End Notes:

Please leave a review - I want to learn from the feedback!

Chapter 2- Conquest by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

POV alternates between Denny and Jack. Their lives change as Cait discovers her size change ability. 

 POV Cait and then Jack

Cait sighed as she followed the soldier out of her bedroom. She did truly hate being apart from Jack. She was just 16 after the first growth incident, and he was a 22-year-old officer just out of his college’s ROTC program. He’d was part of a logistics platoon, responsible for procuring her food, clothes, and more at Area 51. She was kept at a location literally famous for experimenting on aliens or whatever, but he had made her feel human. He was also one of the few humans she had contact with who weren’t running tests on her. Being that she was a girl barely started puberty in a highly vulnerable situation, and he was a strong, mature soldier she had regular contact with, she developed a massive crush on him. That was until he was taken away. She shuddered as she thought about it- it coincided with her being forced to make that humiliating porn tape. She later realized it actually wasn’t a coincidence, he’d refused to help procure anything that would be used to shackle her and was court-martialed. He’d received an unusually harsh sentence- life at Fort Leavenworth military prison. He didn’t realize his effort had been futile. Not many young Lieutenants would have known the extent to which the upper echelons of US government were intertwined with the Porn Industry and Sex Trafficking. Hell, she herself wouldn’t have complied had they not arrested and indicted her father, the last surviving member of her immediate family, on trumped up white-collar charges relating to his business. They promised her, just shoot this tape, and their “friends” at the U.S. Attorney Office will make it all go away, and that they did. But without Jack there to administer things for her, her treatment got much, much worse. She usually was chained up; all 4 limbs. A drunk platoon once climbed up on her tit and masturbated on it one by one. One of the drunk idiots fell to his death on the hard concrete floor. She’d complained about it to Jack’s successor, and he’d told her that she invited it by being such a slut, agreeing to do that porno. Had she not been chained at that time; she was so mad she would’ve crushed him.

…….

I smiled to myself as she walked away. She was so cute to think that I would be upset with her. She had, after all, saved me from a life at Fort Leavenworth prison.  It was about a year ago now, but I remembered my liberation like it was yesterday. Back then, I had kept count of the days, my only reference point of time, and knew that I was approaching 3 years in the cage. Out of the blue, a guard entered my cell, cuffed me and told me the warden wanted to see me. Off we went.

He gestured for me to sit down in front of his desk and gestured for the guard to remove my handcuffs. He regarded me for a second. ‘What the fuck?’ I thought to myself. He spoke with a low Texas growl. “Now son, I just want to remind you, I don’t decide cases here. I don’t decide who gets put in. Hell, with you, I had to pry the information out of the JAG as to why you was even in here”. He gestured at a TV perched on the side wall of the room. He grabbed the remote off the desk and flicked it on. The site was at first incomprehensible, then awe inspiring. A newsbanner stated “Woman grows giant after solar flare- demands surrender of U.S Government”. She was big, but I couldn’t tell her size at first. A camera simply craned up to see her. She was wearing the dark denim washed jeans and white blouse I’d had made for her. The location label of the breathless correspondent simply stated “Las Vegas”- she’d escaped from area 51 and went for the nearest major city. The correspondent, evidently, wanted to live:

“Despite Cait’s immense height, estimated around 65 miles, casualties thus far have been minimum, less than 10,000, mostly inadvertently crushed when she grew or currently, um, under her bare feet. If we honor her demands, sources say, they are optimistic this can be resolved without further significant bloodshed”.

“65 Miles, Tim, just incredible”. The anchor back in New York responded. “To give our viewers a sense of that scale, and the danger involved, we will now go live to the satellite camera overlooking the Southwestern United States”. My jaw hit the floor. Las Vegas was just a small patch of gray, barely larger than her feet. She could’ve lifted just one foot and crushed 80% of it. She could walk from Vegas to New York in 30 seconds. She might step on this prison and me on the way and not even notice it. Just surrender already, damn it. Her hands were on her hips expectantly. I knew that look, anytime a female gives it to you, you better run. Although, when it’s a 65-mile-tall Goddess, better just obey.

The anchor cut in again. “We now go live to the President, from an undisclosed location”. The President, flanked by the Vice President, Secretary of Defense, and Chairman of the Join Chiefs stood around a podium in a nondescript room. “In our nearly 250-year-history, the United States has never surrendered. It is not who we are. Simply put, today is no different. I am currently consulting with the leadership of our armed forces on an array of response options. Thank you”.

The camera cut back to the Satellite image. The anchor was silent. I glanced over at the warden, his face was ashen. Everyone was asking themselves the same thing. Was she going to take a small step forward, crush Vegas, and exterminate a million people? Instead, she began to shrink. I hadn’t realized she could change size at will. She stopped after a few seconds, still giant, but Vegas took up more area than she did. I did some quick mental math. She was a couple miles tall now. She turned and started walking. A camera or something couldn’t keep up with her speed, so the anchor returned to the screen. “The giantess has began moving East. Her intentions are unknown at this time”. The warden and I rushed towards the window. The cup of coffee on his desk began to rattle just a little, and there on the horizon, we could see her, walking by us. 

Chapter 3- Regrets and a Threat by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

The Goddess-Queen expresses anger at her subjects and issues a threat. Her servants are worried about how to appease her. 

 

Us six advisers, myself, the heads of each of the 4 military branches, and my daughter (the other civilian adviser like myself)- stood up rapidly as our young Queen entered the situation room. She glared around at us as if to say ‘Why did you wake me up?’. No one spoke. “Well?” she asked aggressively. We had a very delicate subject to bring her to attention. It was the only thing this usually sweet, but immensely powerful girl would explode over. Caroline spoke up. “This is a subject matter for which I think all the men present should leave the room”. Cait’s expression changed from one of irritation to one of sadness anger, fear?. She simply nodded. Myself and the three other men got up to leave. As I stood up, she lightly touched my arm, so I sat right back down. “Police in Ohio were contacted by an Adult Video shop owner who had been solicited to buy a VHS copy, of the, uh ‘Bitch and the Bus’ tape”. Caroline let her words sink in for a minute. “The State of Ohio, wisely, deferred to you as to what should happen from here". Cait stared down at the table for a few minutes, her face was red. Then she slowly rose out of her chair. I discreetly texted Jack, the royal concubine, “you might want to get down here bud”.

I braced myself. Her reaction was not atypical for some victims of sexual crimes. I’d spent most of my career before congress as Kanawha County Assistant District Attorney trying sex crime cases. I missed the days when my father was the District Attorney, when I was a boy, when they just brought the electric chair out to the courthouse and fried the sex pests. By my day, there were so many regulations on the death penalty. All at the victims’ expense, I thought.

Her words were calm, but angry. “What have I done to be treated this way?”. We all avoided eye contact. “After all the mercy that I have shown- continue to show my subject, I am mocked by the men and boys of this Kingdom masturbating at a video of me being raped!”. I look over at the Air Force lady, her mouth opens and then closes again. She thought better of having some sort of response. “Sometimes I wonder” Cait continued, “if I should’ve just stretched my toe out and landed it on Las Vegas. Would my subjects respect me if I wiped out a couple neighborhoods? How about if I stomped it? Would- they fear me then? How about if I stomped the whole way from Las Vegas to Washington at full size. Denver, Kansas City, Chicago, Cincinnati, nothing left but millions of little red stains on my bare foot. Is that what is required?”. “Even what measures we’ve put in place, I’ve had to order them. I’ve had to follow-up on them. They let things slip. The Tech Firms, the state authorities. They aren’t grateful for the mercy I’ve shown”.  She was silent for a few seconds letting her words sink in. She then looked around the room at each of us. “Mark my words, every time this happens in the future, I will crush a state capital. Starting with the smallest, working my way up. If you hide these occurrences from me, I will crush the entire state. Frankly,  Jack is not that good at feet massages. I figure some nice concrete buildings will do the trick”. She abruptly stood up and walked out the door.

……

Jack was waiting there. He was a little afraid, but also turned on. She grabbed his hand and led him away from the meeting room. Once they were out of earshot of the meeting, he had a quip. “Does D.C. count as a State? Would you stomp me in it”. She looked at him and then chuckled. She made a spider motion with her fingers up his chest. “You know, it would be so easy”. Her voice was soft and low “I could do it right now. Give me 5 seconds to grow, and you’re gone”. Jack was undeterred. “What you need, my liege, is some catharsis”.

……

Kinney’s perspective again:

I was mortified. It was one thing if a normal girl of her age needed psychological help- there was lots that one can do about it. But a girl that could end the lives of millions on a whim with absolutely no consequence? What can we do? Sure, she’d killed before, that’s how we’d met, in fact. She had accidentally killed someone very dear to me, but she’d been so compassionate and remorseful about it. Now, I wonder how genuine it was.

I had served as Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, and for a few hours as the last President of the United States. It had been my 1st year as speaker when she had the first growth incident. I remember getting a security briefing on it. Unknown cause, the military was trying to reverse-engineer what happened, but the situation was under control, don’t worry about it. Ok.

I was from the right flank of the GOP. We were proud social conservatives. The use of military facilities and personnel to make a porn tape, was, disconcerting. Likewise, the sudden and suspicious charging of the poor girl’s father? The court martial of a supervising officer? The AG was pissing me off. He ducked me at first, then said he’d get back to me on a special counsel. I’d asked him how it would play in the midterms for the AG to be pleading the 5th in front of a House Committee investigating sex trafficking. He ignored me, and then hours later, he announced he was resigning to run for mayor of Chicago. New AG was just gonna play dumb, so we had to drop the matter.

When she grew the 2nd time, that was fun. Watching all of Washington panic and fly off to the various bunkers was not something you get to see every day. I was one of the few Vietnam Vets left in Congress; and I knew damn well she could crush us in a bunker or she could crush us in the capitol. Mrs. Kinney had been back home in West Virginia. As the wife of the 2nd in line of succession, she’d been ushered to go to the Greenbrier resort bunker, with the President, cabinet, and joint chiefs. I knew immediately that was a big mistake; that place was a big target. She was a sweet girl, if she wouldn’t crush Las Vegas, I didn’t think she’d crush other major cities. But a few dozen government goons in a bunker away from innocents? Most American citizens would do it. I’d managed to get ahold of Caroline, away in College at Virginia Tech, and had persuaded her to drive up to meet me. If I was going to be the guy to sign the surrender orders, and if Mrs. Kinney perished, I wanted her to be with me. The end in the bunker came quick. Again at full size, she lay on her stomach her pretty face just overhead of the town of White Sulpher Springs. She couldn’t help but crush half the damn town. She just kept pressing her finger into the ground. Layer after layer compressed. The walls cracked the lights flickered, but in under a minute, all the people in the bunker were flattened under tons of earth. I said a little prayer for my wife. But the show goes on. I barked at my secretary to find me a Federal Judge and a cable news reporter. 20 minutes later, I was being sworn in as the U.S. President. I gave the order. The United States issues an unconditional surrender to Catherine Sirena, and humbly asks to speak with her regarding her plans for the nation.

1 hour later, in the cabinet room of the White House, I was face to face with the Goddess. She was normal sized now, which was somewhat surreal to see. She was a petite girl, 21 years old, rich brown hair and dark brown eyes, a classic Italian beauty. What does one say to a being such as this? She nodded at me and held out her hand as if should shake it. I, instead got down one knee, and kissed her hand. She blushed bright red. A man, old enough to have been her grandfather, just bowed to her. We sat at the table. “What are your plans for us?”. She grinned and began: “Simple. I wish to disband the United States Congress. The executive administration will be much streamlined. I will be the Sovereign Queen of this country, and all executive branch officials will serve at my pleasure. I alone will enact and decree legislation- no legislature is necessary. The Federal Judiciary shall have no power to overrule my laws. They shall continue to exist for the sole purpose of review of state laws, however”. I scribbled down some notes and nodded. Smart girl. My secretary approached me with moist eyes. She whispered “Your daughter is here, she found out about her mom”. “She needs to wait” I whispered back. Cait put her hand on mine and said softly “go and see her”. I got up and walked to the doorway, embracing my tear-sodden daughter. She buried her head in my shoulder. Cait overheard our whispered conversation and seemed upset that an innocent had been killed at the Greenbrier. Of course, there were lots of secret service, half the residents of the town crushed under her fingerprints, each with their own grieving spouse and child(ren)- but I wasn’t going to remind my new ruler of that. She stood up and spoke to us “it is my goal that as long as I shall rule, no more innocents shall be killed”. She opened her arms “come here girl”; Caroline walked over and embraced her new Queen. “Denny, I know you tried to look into my abuse years ago. You’ve been easy to work with thus far, I need some advisers. I think you and your daughter should be the first”. I smiled. “We need to give you a crown, a coronation, and some loyalty oaths. Tomorrow”.

The following day, on the steps of the United States Capitol, I crowned her, by right of conquest, as 1st Sovereign Queen of the United States. I was flanked by the Chief Justice on one side, and my daughter on the other. Every Governor showed up and pledged to serve their most merciful queen (cough -goddess), and in turn kissed her hand. Her first act was to pardon Jack, effective a few hours in the future, so she could go to Kansas and greet him as he left Fort Leavenworth.

The people knew she was merciful, they also hated the corrupt Cabinet and Congress. She was an attractive, classy and smart young lady. For Americans to accept a monarch was quite a hurdle, but by day 1 was well on her way.

…..

We made out in an alcove, the stress of Cait’s meeting and my Giantess fetish (I had it before I met her!) fueled us. We eventually stumbled back up to bed. She mumbled something about having lots of work to do tomorrow. “For fuck’s sake- we just talked about you being a Goddess. Just sleep in”. “Besides, I have something very important to show you tomorrow”.

Chapter 4 - Mania by RedSplotch

The Imperial motorcade barreled up I-95. I really wanted this to be a surprise, so I had the interior-tint windows activated and made sure she sat with her back towards the front windshield. “You’re going to see, your people love you”. She ignored me; just taking a sip of her champagne. “I better be careful. I have a lot of competition for you”- she grinned slightly. We sat in silence for a little bit; I enjoyed watching the dreadful Northeast traffic part for the royal motorcade.  

The motorcade stopped in Battery Park, Manhattan. I didn’t know myself if she was willing to be seen with me in public. But she grabbed my hand. “Let’s go”… “together”. We stepped out to the roar of the adoring crowd. I scanned the crowd- I needed to make sure the dissidents had been dealt with. I grinned. When you unshackle the NYPD, they clean up the streets pretty good. 

I gestured to the horizon and she squealed like a school girl…

Lady Liberty was gone, replaced with a modern, life-like replica of Cait. She was clad in a red, white and blue striped dress that went all the way to the ground. She wore tall, white strappy sandles. The toes had unnecessary, immaculate details. Seems like some foot fetishists had been involved in the creation of the statue, heh. 

She turned to me “who…how?”. I grinned. That was the best part. “Grassroots petition. No government intervention. It’s your gift from the people of New York”. 

I beckoned a smartly dressed middle-aged woman and her companion, a much younger woman with a camera hung around her neck. “This is Rochelle- she’s the New York Director of Tourism”. She gave her Queen a curtsy- the customary greeting to the Queen among women. “This is one of my employees- Sarah is one of our media specialists”. Cait looked expectantly at me. I grinned. “We would like you to pose next to the statue”. Cait looked at the director. “At scale?”. “Yes m’am, at scale” the director replied. 

“Come on. The servants have the outfit for you at the hotel”.

……

The limo rushed towards the hotel where we were shielded from the waiting paparazzi. I sat down on the bed in the gilded room as Cait changed into the attire. “How are we getting there?” she asked me. “Well…….” I hesitated. I hadn’t told her the next part. “The photo short is more than just posing with the statue. We were hoping you could walk at scale over to it- maybe even pose with some skyscrapers”. Cait, clad in just her bra and panties said nothing. 

She creeped over to me , and to my surprise sat down on my lap and put her arms around me. “Only if you go with me” she purred. 

The streets had been cleared for her path. I myself stood back a few blocks away from the Ritz Carlton, where we were staying, and where she was going to grow. 5th avenue where she’d be walking is about 100 feet wide, for her feet to fit, she couldn’t be more than 600 or 700 feet tall. She scooped me up and rested me on her shoulder, right next to the strap of her dress. She brushed her thick brown hair out of the way for me to be able to sit. She craned her head to look at me and just smiled. 

She began to walk. I wasn’t really able to see down her dress or her body, so I decided to just look out at the city. First stop was the Empire State Building. The whole world was watching this girl, the daughter of a High School teacher and a nurse tower over buildings in NYC. As we got closer to the building, Cait stopped and looked down at her feet. 

……

Camilla nervously glanced out the window. She felt the ground shake inside the 5th avenue Ultaa store where she worked. When her boss had approached her with this task, she was angry. When Camilla’s parents came to this country, they did it for freedom, escaping a tin-pot dictator. Now, the United States had an absolute monarch, and Camilla was being asked to service her. 

She felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see her friend Juan. “Relax”. He said with a slight smile. “It’ll be done in 10 minutes- you can handle anything for 10 minutes”. 

“It’s the principle of it. She killed my family. And don’t give me that shit that it was an accident- she a….”. Camilla was interrupted by intensified shaking. Outside the window, she saw a massive tan pillar. It was a calf.

“Come on. Us guys next door are going to help move the jugs”. 

They watched with awe as the giantess slipped out of her black flats. She lifted her leg to remove her ankle socks. She wasn’t used to being large. She set her leg down with too much force, and Camilla was knocked over. A few suits milled about on the streets, alongside major media camera crews. It was like some perverse Macy’s day parade. 

Camilla’s manager stepped forward; the employees of the store gathered around her. “Ladies, it is show time”. “Grab a mill”. Camilla hadn’t even noticed the barrels of nail polish had been opened and a table set with all the tools. Their giantess Queen was to receive a pedicure as a promotional opportunity for the company. For someone who was supposed to be so sweet and innocent- the giant bitch seemed to enjoy this power-trip, she thought. 

Camille approached her assigned toe. The faint lotion smell did not fully disguise the odor of sweat. She wished she was numb to the humiliation, but the smell, the noise of the tools as her nails were filed down, was an overwhelming sensory cacophony. 

With disgust she noticed the giantess’ hand for a split second reached down towards her pussy and rubbed it through her sundress for a second before she seemingly caught herself. She was getting off on it. But the giantess only paused for a split second. Without warning her foot moved forward. Camilla flew off her toe and landed on the ground. In front of her, the ball of the giantess’ foot came down on the line of cameras and observers in front of her. She knew it was intentional as she was using the 

ball of her foot specifically to crush them. She watched as the dozen or so bodies popped and she felt the blood projectiles splash on her face.

Camilla also had to worry about the rest of the foot coming down, so she began to run rapidly. She was just a few feet behind the heel when it came down, crushing several of her co-worker nail painters. The giantess turned sideways and seemed to be using her big toe to stamp out some survivors. Camilla fell to her knees and closed her eyes. She felt something. She looked up and the giantess was looking down on her. She was almost as distressed-looking as Camilla was. 

“Please” Camilla mouthed. The giantess stared at her for a second before she reached down and picked her up between her index finger and thumb. She dropped her over in her flat and then climbed back in the flat, smothering Camilla. But she wasn’t being crushed. She was being transported. 

End Notes:

Please leave a review; I greatly value the feedback. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12682