Tiny Tim's Love by 2inch
Summary:

These are the chapters that I contribute to the Unaware Giantess TF interactive series at writing.com.  Follow Tim and his 3 beautiful roommates, as they live together.  This story is meant to be light-hearted and gentle.  Focuses on the characters, and love. 

The chapter location starts at 11111211111 on writing.com


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Couples, Gentle, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 25915 Read: 19577 Published: February 01 2023 Updated: March 23 2023
Story Notes:

The story starts at interactive chapter 11111211111  Unaware giantess TF - Writing.Com

1. Kim's Request, Tim's Desire by 2inch

2. Tim's help, and the desires of others by 2inch

3. Talking love, seeing changes by 2inch

4. Tim's workout, Faye's regret by 2inch

5. Faye’s feelings, and Kim’s action by 2inch

6. “That’s why I love you.” by 2inch

7. Julia’s surprise attack by 2inch

8. Julia’s reward by 2inch

9. Beautiful friendship, and bath time by 2inch

10. Faye’s work, Ashley’s break by 2inch

11. Ashley’s present, Faye’s past by 2inch

12. Faye’s Date, Tim’s night by 2inch

13. Cindy’s Feelings, Jen’s past by 2inch

14. Jen’s Job, Tim’s help by 2inch

15. Dinner and a movie by 2inch

16. Kim's past and a present by 2inch

Kim's Request, Tim's Desire by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Story so far:  You are Tim, as far as we know you were born 2 inches tall, your body is very durable, so you don't get hurt when sat on or stepped on, you do still feel pain and discomfort, but not to the same as normal circumstances.  You have 3 beautiful roommates: Jen, she has long blonde hair, blue eyes, Large D-cup breasts, and Largest butt in the story she's nice, but ditzy.  Faye she has long black hair, green eyes C-cup breasts, and "taught nice butt" she loves exercise and pranks, and loves pulling pranks on Tim especially with butts.  Kim has shorter Brown hair, hazel eyes she's very cute, and shorter than the other two.  She's very lazy and has the worst farts of anyone.


You woke up and decided to hang out with Jen, she took you to the boss stop, where she accidentally sat on you.  You were stuck to her massive rear when she got on the bus.  You fainted, and came to in her hand.  She then took you to a taco place, and then her friend Cindy walked in.  Jen accidentally knocked you onto Cindy's seat, and you were sat on by CIndy.  Jen forgot about you, then Cindy accidentally positioned you insider her panties.  She then got gassy from the tacos, and repeatedly farted on you in the bathroom.  She then got back to Jen, and Jen remembered that you were there.  Cindy checks for you and realizes that you're in between her butt cheeks.  Jen thinks it's really funny, and she tells Cindy a story about another time you were in a girls butt.  

The story is about when Kim asked you to rub aloe vera on her sunburnt ass after the girls got back from beach volleyball.  You reluctantly did so, until you fell between Kim's stinking cheeks.  Kim couldn't feel if you were still there, and asked Faye if you were.  Faye decided to prank you both and said that you left, and she decided to rub the aloe on Kim's butt, keeping you in Kim's ass in the process.  You were later farted out onto the ground, when Kim squated down by the tiny door to your room at the bottom of the closet.

Jen finished telling the story, and Cindy took you out of her ass, and apologized, to which you forgave her.  You and Jen went home and you judged one a fart contest.  Judging Kim as the worst fart, and Jen and Faye tying for second place.  Faye wasn't very happy about that, and she subjected you to some disgusting farts that night when you were trying to take a bath in the toilet, and she laughed in the process. 

Later, Jen came in and you two had a quick chat, as she filled the sink with water for you to bathe in for a change.  [This is a slight difference than what is written there, but in my defence, I wanted to cut out poop content, at least for now.]  You woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, you have a to scale toilet that you only need to refill the water to use.  You don't have a makeshift shower, bath, or sink.  You did you business, and walked out of the bathroom cabinet, when someone walked in, but who?

Leading us to where we are now.

Story so far:  You are Tim, as far as we know you were born 2 inches tall, your body is very durable, so you don't get hurt when sat on or stepped on, you do still feel pain and discomfort, but not to the same as normal circumstances.  You have 3 beautiful roommates: Jen, she has long blonde hair, blue eyes, Large D-cup breasts, and Largest butt in the story she's nice, but ditzy.  Faye she has long black hair, green eyes C-cup breasts, and "taught nice butt" she loves exercise and pranks, and loves pulling pranks on Tim especially with butts.  Kim has shorter Brown hair, hazel eyes she's very cute, and shorter than the other two.  She's very lazy and has the worst farts of anyone.


You woke up and decided to hang out with Jen, she took you to the boss stop, where she accidentally sat on you.  You were stuck to her massive rear when she got on the bus.  You fainted, and came to in her hand.  She then took you to a taco place, and then her friend Cindy walked in.  Jen accidentally knocked you onto Cindy's seat, and you were sat on by CIndy.  Jen forgot about you, then Cindy accidentally positioned you insider her panties.  She then got gassy from the tacos, and repeatedly farted on you in the bathroom.  She then got back to Jen, and Jen remembered that you were there.  Cindy checks for you and realizes that you're in between her butt cheeks.  Jen thinks it's really funny, and she tells Cindy a story about another time you were in a girls butt.  

The story is about when Kim asked you to rub aloe vera on her sunburnt ass after the girls got back from beach volleyball.  You reluctantly did so, until you fell between Kim's stinking cheeks.  Kim couldn't feel if you were still there, and asked Faye if you were.  Faye decided to prank you both and said that you left, and she decided to rub the aloe on Kim's butt, keeping you in Kim's ass in the process.  You were later farted out onto the ground, when Kim squated down by the tiny door to your room at the bottom of the closet.

Jen finished telling the story, and Cindy took you out of her ass, and apologized, to which you forgave her.  You and Jen went home and you judged one a fart contest.  Judging Kim as the worst fart, and Jen and Faye tying for second place.  Faye wasn't very happy about that, and she subjected you to some disgusting farts that night when you were trying to take a bath in the toilet, and she laughed in the process. 

Later, Jen came in and you two had a quick chat, as she filled the sink with water for you to bathe in for a change.  [This is a slight difference than what is written there, but in my defence, I wanted to cut out poop content, at least for now.]  You woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, you have a to scale toilet that you only need to refill the water to use.  You don't have a makeshift shower, bath, or sink.  You did you business, and walked out of the bathroom cabinet, when someone walked in, but who?

Leading us to where we are now.

Kim walked into the bathroom wearing only an oversized white T-shirt yawning, and turned on the light.  She walked over to the toilet and sat down.  You didn’t move, he didn’t want Kim to find him, and he definitely didn’t want her to think that he was being a pervert, but this is Kim we’re talking about.  She feels fine with me rubbing Aloe on her ass. 

PPFFPPPTTWWLL

Kim let out a loud fart into the toilet, followed by the sound of pee.  You tried to sneak your way past Kim without her seeing you, you snuck past the toilet, and quietly walked to the door. 

“Oh, hey Tim” she said. You stopped in your tracks, only about 2 feet away from her.  Dang it. You thought “Hey Kim.” You said.  “Thanks for giving me the winning score, for the contest today.”  She said.  You turned around, luckily, she didn’t think you were a pervert who deserved to be punished.  “no problem, I just tried to judge honestly” you said.  You noticed a redness on her face, then saw that she wasn’t sitting down, but using her hands to hold herself up.  Could she be in pain? you thought, then you remembered that sun burn on her butt from the story.  “Are you okay?  You look uncomfortable.” You said.  “Oh I’m fine I just got more sunburned yesterday during the final match of our rec sand volleyball game.” She said.  “I mean I’m glad that we won, but I got really burned up at the beach.”  “Well, I hope it gets better.” you said turning to leave.  “Say, you did pretty good job spreading Aloe on my butt last week, could you do it again for me tomorrow?”  she asked.  NO NO NO NO Why would I ever do that I would hate to do that, I had to deal with so much ass today I want a day away from all of that you thought.  “Kim I’m sure Jen or Faye can help you with that.” You said, afraid of where this was going.  “Tim it hurts too much when they to it, cause the skin is so sensitive and they’re too rough.  But when you did it, your hands were so light that I didn’t fell any stinging.” She said.  “Kim I d-“  “Please?” she said giving you puppy dog eyes.  You couldn’t say no to her.  “Fine, okay, yeah, I’ll do it.” You said.  “awwwww thanks Tim you really are the sweetest little man a girl could have.” “I’m so glad that we’re FRIENDS.”  She said, standing up from the toilet.  “Me too.” You said.  With a big smile to cover your pain. 

You started walking to the door whilst Kim wiped, flushed, and washed her hands you made your way to your room across the hallway, and Kim turned for her room.  “Good night Tim, see you tomorrow.” She said yawning.  “Night Kim.” You said.  You opened your miniature door, and checked the time on your normal sized phone that you used as a tv.  “1:00am, well I can still get plenty of sleep.” You said.  What is wrong with me, am I so much of a push over that I can’t say no to rubbing her big stinking ass? You thought kicking the wall of your room.  You then got ready for bed.  FRIENDS, you remembered her saying.  You smiled to yourself, is that what they all see me as? Just a friend they are all beauties, and I would love to date one of them, but would they ever really see me as a man?  At least friends is better than a pet, at least they see me as something with a mind and feelings.  You thought.  But man, it would be nice to have a girlfriend, someone who really cares about me and loves me.  Jen is nice and you enjoy spending time with her, not to mention her great looks, but her ditziness and forgetfulness makes the time you that you’re with her turn into a liability.  Faye is gorgeous and healthy, and motivated and fun but her pranks always lead to my suffering, if it weren’t for that then she’d be great.  Kim is really cute but her gas, and her general apathy towards my comfort just sours my mood.  There is also that new girl Cindy, she’s beautiful, and she seems less ditzy than Jen, but after today she probably won’t see me that way.  There is also our neighbor Julia, but Kim told her that I had a butt fetish.  And after she found me in her panties there’s no way for me to change her mind on that.  Good thing she walked me back here that day you thought.  She thought I liked it in her butt and kept me there so she somewhat thought about me.  Then was Faye’s best friend Ashley, she was nice, considerate, beautiful, athletic, but every time you interacted with her always made you end up somewhere unpleasant by Faye.  Could I ever get a girlfriend? You thought, drifting off to sleep. 

 

In the morning you work up to the closet door being opened.  You saw a pair of pink slippers, and realized it was Jen.  You hurriedly put on some clothes and walked between the slippers.  “Jen what’s up?” you asked.  Jen looked down and saw you and squatted down to you she was wearing her cute pink pajamas, that were not designed for her curves.  “Morning Tim, sorry to wake you up so early, I just needed replace the toilet paper.” She said in her usual cheery voice.  She grabbed a roll tossed it onto the sink and returned to you.  She then picked you up and put you on her right shoulder, and went into the kitchen.  You saw that it was 9am so it was unlikely that Kim was awake yet.  Jen then knelt down a little bit, you then slid off her shoulder bounced on her boob, did a flip in the air and landed on the kitchen bar.  “I’ll give you and 8 for the flip, and a 6 for the landing.” She said jokingly.  That was your favorite Sunday tradition that you two had, it took 4 weeks to get that flip down.  Jen then opened the fridge and bent down to get the yogurt.  You couldn’t help yourself from looking at the marvelous view Jen was giving you of her butt.  Even though you’ve had so many problems with asses lately you still loved to look at them, and hers was amazing.  You looked away just in time for her to get the yogurt some raisins, and oatmeal.  All of these things were small enough for you to eat, and the girls let you use the 1/8 tea spoon as a spoon, even though it was still a little big it was still great to have.  After breakfast Faye got up had a banana and went for a run.  But she made sure to eat that banana in the most suggestive way possible while making sure you could see her.  “I’m gonna head out too.” Jen said.  “I’m gonna hang out with Cindy today, btw she wanted to make sure that you were doing alright and that there were no hard feelings between you too.”  Jen said talking quickly.  She stood up, her butt and boobs bouncing in response.  “Well tell her that I’m alright and we’re good.”  You said.  “aww you are such a sweet heart, and a cutie.” she said, giving you a kiss on the cheek, which turned into a kiss on the left side of your head.  “See you tonight.” She said. Then you set off for Kim’s room, and arrived at 10:00.  

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  I'll upload more chapters soon.

Tim's help, and the desires of others by 2inch

You walked into Kim’s room.  The lights were off so all the light came from her window.  As usual, it was strewn with dirty laundry, cans, and wrappers.  “Hey Kim are you awake?” you yelled.  “Morning Tim.” She said groggily, eating a granola bar.  Her top half was covered in blankets, but her lower half was She was lying on her front, watching the criminally underrated anime Welcome to Demon School Iruma on her computer.  You made your way to her bed, passing by a bunch of junk, notably her lucky Green and white panties that you got stuck in once.  You managed to climb up some sheets and onto her bed.  “Let me help you off the ground.” She said.  “Oh, wow you’re already up here, I didn’t know you were so good at climbing.  It was true, due to my size I’ve gotten good at climbing, and developed a good build in the process.  You then took off your shirt, and pants leaving you in your underwear to preserve what little modesty you have left.  “Okay ready” you said.  Kim then turned her head and picked you up, and brought you to her face.  “Wow Tim, I never knew you were so muscley.” She said.  “Thanks.”  You said, blushing slightly.  She then placed you on her left butt cheek.  It then really sank in how daunting of a task this was.  Last time you barely rubbed anything before you fell in her crack, but this looked like at least an hour of work.  But there was something special about Kim’s butt.  Its cuteness was oddly comforting and not as intimidating as Faye’s or Jen’s, and its comparatively small size made you feel less tiny.  You also noticed the massive red splotches of skin, you sat down on her ass, and felt her skin it was much warmer than usual, you grabbed a red splotch, and squeezed it.  “Oww” Kim said.  Lifting her legs suddenly, causing you to stumble.  “Tim that hurt a bit.” She said.  “Sorry Kim.”  You said.  You did feel a little something actually having the power to make her feel discomfort for a change.  And Kim did look cuter than usual with that face looking back at you.  “So are you just gonna keep staring or start rubbing?” she said teasingly.  You didn’t realize how long you’d been lost in thought for.  “OH right, well squirt a glob on here.” You said.  Kim squirted sizable globs on the top of both of her cheeks and you finally started.  You figured that with the skin to skin traction, and the slight incline that it would be best if you started from the bottom and walked or climbed up and worked your way back down.  You grabbed a handful of Aloe and trudged up the ass cheek got on your hands and knees and started rubbing.  “Nhh ehh ooh Eek” Kim whimpered, while squirming a bit.  It distracted you a bit but it was really cute.  After a minute of rubbing, she got used to it.  “Tim, it feels sooo good.”  She said.   “So relaxing.”  Kim paused her show and put her head down relaxing.

PPPPFFFFFTTTTT

Kim relaxed a little to much and ended up gassing you.  Luckily you were in the middle of her cheek, so it wasn’t a direct hit, but the smell was still awful.  “oops sorry Tim I guess I relaxed a little too much.”  She said giggling.  But even so you kept rubbing.  Kim felt this.  Tim is so sweet he’s taking time out of his day to rub my ass, he’s not expecting money or anything, he’s just helping me.  Maybe he likes me. She thought before quickly dismissing it.  Why would Tim like me I have bad gas, and he has to deal with it all the time.  He probably doesn’t see me that way. Still, I should be more considerate of him.  So, she laid her head back down and just enjoyed this quiet time they had just the two of them.

But unknown to the both of you, you were being watched.  On the other side of Kim’s door looking through the crack was Faye.  She saw you working to help your friend even though it means putting up with her bad gas.  Faye slowly walked away to her room considering what she saw.  “Tim is so nice.” She said to herself.  “We really don’t appreciate him like we should.”  “She laid on her bed and looked up at the ceiling thinking.  I should apologize for what I did last night.  I should be a better roommate, maybe I can make it up to him sometime. She thought.

Meanwhile, Jen and Cindy were hanging out at the mall enjoying some shopping.  “Oh my gosh Jen you should try this on.”  Cindy said handing Jen some Blue lingerie.  “Okay” Jen said.  She walked into the dressing room and put on the frilly blue underwear.  “Okay it’s on.” She said. Cindy walked in and looked at her.  “Dayum girl you look great!” she said.  “Thanks.  Maybe Tim would think so too.”  She said.  She then turned bright red.  “D-Did I say that out loud oopsie.  Forget it just forget it Cindy.”  She said.  “No way you like that little Tim dude.”  Cindy said beaming.  “No I don’t we’re nothing like that.”  I mean he’s sweet, and cute, and forgiving, and kind, and cute, but no I don’t like him that way.” She said stammering.  “You do you do! It’s written all over your face!” Cindy said ready to talk about love.  “No I don’t!”  “Besides” she said getting a bit serious.  “When ever he and I hang out I always forget where he is and he ends up well…”  Jen said.  “Under yours, Faye’s, or Kim’s ass?” Cindy finished.  “Yeah I wish I wasn’t so forgetful, but unless that changes.” “Why would he see me that way.”  Jen said.  Cindy hugged her friend.  I’m sure that he at the very least likes you, so go for it.” Cindy said.  “Besides if you don’t tell him how you feel soon, I’m gonna have to tell him my feelings she said. 

Meanwhile

Ashley, Faye’s Best Friend, was got the Sunday Shift at work.  I was kinda hoping Faye would come by with Tim, they always make this job much more interesting.  She thought.  Maybe I can Hang out with them soon.  That Tim sure is cute.  It’s too bad that the only times I see him is after I find him on me or Faye.  I wonder if he has a girlfriend.  I’m sure that since he always ends up in my sweaty ass, he’d never see me that way.

Meanwhile

Your neighbor Julia is having a very relaxing Sunday morning.  “I’m Bored.” Maybe I should hang out with Kim later today. She thought.

Back to you

you actually were making good progress, and got a good leg work out.  You got done with the first cheek and then took a quick break on her right thigh.  Kim had actually fallen asleep.  Being around her ass wasn’t so bad like this.  You thought.  It was soft and warm, and she knew you were there.  Then you realized that you were on a cute girl’s butt.  If I really wanted to, I could take advantage of this.  I could probably do all sorts of things and she’d be none the wiser.  NO. you thought.  I’m better than that you thought.  You got back to work rubbing away.

 

Eventually your job was finished, you laid back down on her right thigh and took a break.  You were done and your skin felt moisturized.  You took a minute to admire your handiwork.  Then you sipped on a loose glob and fell between her legs.  You were fine of course, but then you saw it.  Below her asshole you could see part of her vagina, you couldn’t help yourself but walk over to it.  No Body turn away don’t touch her.  You thought but you stayed still when.

PPPPPFFFFFFTTTT

Kim let out another fart, knocking you back to your senses.  With your sanity back you walked away from her butt, and walked to her face.  She was still asleep, you decided not to wake her, but she looked so cute.  You gave her a kiss on the cheek, slid down some sheets to the ground and left the room.  You checked your phone in your room and saw that it was almost noon.  So, you headed to the kitchen for some lunch.  

Talking love, seeing changes by 2inch

During Tim and Faye’s Workout your next-door neighbor Julia walked in to the house.  She was wearing white tennis shoes, orange leggings that hugged her thighs.  A Black skirt, and a blue shirt that said Sea you later.  “Hey guys.” she said.  “Hello?” she said.  She walked through the house, peaked into Faye’s room and saw her doing squats.  Not wanting to interrupt she just went into Kim’s room.  “Wake up sleepy head.” She said, into Kim’s ear.  “Wasss that?” Kim asked groggily.  “Kim it’s past noon get up already.” she said.  “Ugh” Kim said. standing up and getting dressed.  She put on her lucky green and white panties, white T-shirt and blue skirt.  “There?” she said.  “Have you been sleeping all day?” Julia asked.  “N0, I was up at 10am, I just fell back asleep when…” Kim said.  “When what?” Julia asked.  “Well, you now that rec beach volleyball league me and the girls have been doing?”  “Well, I got really sunburned at the last match, and Tim spread some Aloe on my butt this morning.” She said.  “Well, that was nice of him.”  Julia said.  “But he was probably just trying to be with that cute butt of yours.” She said.  “What?”  Kim said.  “You know, because of his butt fetish you told me about.”  Julia said.  “That was just teasing, he really isn’t a pervert.”  Kim said.  “He’s not?”  Julia said.  “No.  He's a sweet and caring guy, and surprisingly muscular.” Kim said.  “He’s Just my type.” said Julia.  “Mind setting me up with him?”  Julia asked jokingly.  Kim imagined that, and for some reason got angry.  “No” she said.  “Why?  Do you like him?”  Julia asked pryingly.  “No.” Kim said, her face getting red.  “It’s strange, I’ve been the shortest one in my grade usually, and I was the shortest one in this house.  But when I’m with Tim, I feel, you know, bigger, more significant.” Kim said, blushing. “Well Kim you better figure out those feelings, soon before I snatch him up.”  Julia said.  “Now come on I’m starving, let’s go out to eat.”  Julia said.

 

Kim and Julia then went out for a burger and fries.  Ate at a park, and came back to Julia’s house for video games.  They played Maria Kart on her Sintendo Zii.  “We should totally make plans for next weekend.”  Julia said.  “Definitely, how about you come over for dinner on Saturday night.”  Kim said.  “Great” Julia said.

Meanwhile:

Cindy and Jen were still shopping, very much enjoying catching up gossiping and just enjoying each other’s company.  Well, we gotta think about getting home It’s my night to cook dinner.  Jen said.  “aww man.”  Cindy said. holding a coffee in one hand and 2 shopping bags of clothes int the other.  “Sorry” Jen said.  holding the same thing.  “We should make plans for next weekend.”  Cindy said.  “You should come over to our house for dinner next Saturday.”  Jen suggested.  “That works for me.” Cindy said.  They both gave each other an awkward hug with both of their hands full of stuff and parted ways.

Jen thought of what to make for dinner, then stopped at the grocery store for some ingredients.  She got home at about 4pm and started on dinner she was going to make shrimp fried rice.  At around 4:00, Kim walked into the house.  “Hey Kim, I haven’t seen you all day.”  Jen said.  “Hey, I was just at Julia’s house.”  Kim said.  “Well dinner’s at 5:30” Jen said.  “Cool, can’t wait.” Kim said.

Back to you

At around 5:20 Faye woke up and sat up, causing you to roll and fall between her legs.  “I guess we both fell asleep Faye said stretching.  “I guess, but I feel refreshed.”  You said, also stretching.  “Me too.  Hey something smells good.”  Faye said.  She then Checked her phone.  “It’s like 5:30, must be time for dinner.”  Faye said excitedly.   She then placed you on her shoulder and walked to the kitchen. 

You sat between Faye and Kim.  You got a small plate of rice and your small 1/8th tea spoon to eat with.  Your metabolism was working while you were napping, and luckily your soreness was gone, but you were really hungry.  “This rice is great Jen.”  Said Kim.  “Thanks.”  Jen said.  “Yeah, it’s really good.”  You said, while quickly eating half your body weight in food.  Faye nodded in agreement.  “Aww thanks guys.” Jen said.  Then the girls started talking about their days and stuff.  You were lucky that all of your roommates were competent in the kitchen, and you didn’t have to deal with that stupid trope of the girl not being able to boil water, without disaster striking.  Jen was brave enough to cook foreign food.  Kim stuck with easy stuff, like burgers, tacos, frozen food, chicken.  Faye typically stuck with mid-level stuff, or health stuff.  Like Chili, Steak, salads, soups, potatoes.  You were really lucky, especially since you couldn’t lift any utensils.  In fact, you could barely do anything.  You thought, as the girls started clearing the table.  Wow, I can barely do anything.  You thought, as you got out of the way from Kim with a wash rag.  I mean sure the girls put me through unpleasant times, but at least they make food, and they can do chores.  I’m practically a free loader.  You thought.  I have less use than some pet.  You thought.  No, I’m better than that.  I can hang out and talk with them about movies, shows, morals.  I judge their stupid monthly fart contests.  Just today I rubbed Kim’s ass for 2 hours.  Pets don’t do that you thought.  But still, the feeling didn’t go away.

“So, what do we do for the rest of the night?”  Kim said.  “Well Jen and I have to leave for work tomorrow, so I want to get to bed by 11.”  Faye said.  Putting the left overs in the fridge.  They were all 22 and fresh out of college.  Faye worked at the gym with Ashley as a personal trainer, and Jen worked for a beauty products company in marketing.  Kim on the other hand had a degree in accounting, but found success in livestreaming.  She just used her degree during tax season, where she does taxes for friends and family with a small fee.  “Let’s watch a movie.”  Jen said.  “Cool let me get one ready.”  She said laying on the couch on her front, and turning on the T.V.  She selected Guardians of the Galaxy.  You walked to the couch, climbed up this little string that the girls taped to it for you to climb, and you sat down, Faye sat next to you and Kim, and Jen walked over from the Bathroom.  You were watching the opening titles when you saw Jen’s legs in front of you.  Before you could react, you saw, Jen’s Blue pantie clad ass coming straight for you.  You couldn’t get away.  You prepared yourself to be squashed by Jen’s weight, and you closed your eyes… It didn’t come, Jen didn’t sit down. 

Jen was about to sit down on the couch next to Faye, when she remembered the talk she had with Cindy, and how she wanted to be less forgetful.  Then she realized that Tim could be where she was about to sit, and she stopped herself at the last minute.  But that wasn’t the only thing that happened.  There was a hand cupped over you, it was Faye’s hand.  Faye was prepared to protect you from Jen’s butt.  “Hey wears Tim?”  Jen asked.  “Right where you were about to sit.”  Faye said, flatly moving her hand away.  “Tim I was gonna sit down, but then I thought of you and didn’t.”  Jen said excitedly.  “G-Good job Jen.”  You said.  You were impressed at Jen, but still focused on what Faye just did.  Jen picked you up, sat down, and placed you on her right thigh.  “There, you go best seat in the house.”  Jen said.  You sat down and leaned your back on her belly.  You looked up at Faye who was looking at the T.V. and looked up at Jen whose face was obscured by her Chest.  Wait a minute.  You thought, Pink yoga pants, helping me with exercise, apologizing for farting and for pooping on me, she was acting girly.  You thought.  Why?  Is it possibly she, she likes me?  You thought.  You dismissed the thought, I shouldn’t jump to conclusions, you thought.  Then what about Jen?  She just remembered where I was, what is going on with them today?  You thought.  You didn’t know it at the time, but this was the start of something big.  This was the beginning of…………………………………WAR.

Tim's workout, Faye's regret by 2inch
Author's Notes:

[Writer’s note: The weight of a cubic inch of water weighs 0.036 pounds, Tim is 2 inches tall, and is slightly denser than both regular people and water.  So, he weighs roughly 0.072 to 0.1 pounds.  Also thank you for so many views so quickly, sorry if these chapters don’t have enough action like the others, but I really want to write a story surrounding the feelings of the characters, and one where Tim isn’t absolutely tortured every chapter.  Thank you for reading.]

You got to the kitchen, and Faye was there, wearing pink yoga pants and a black tank-top that mainly covered her chest and didn’t go past her ribs.  You never saw her in pink before, you assumed it was too girly for her.  She was getting lunch together.  “Hey Faye.” You said.  Faye was lost in thought, and just staring at her bread.  “FAYE” you yelled.  Faye looked down at you and picked you up.  “Oh, hey Tim” she said.  She then picked you up and placed you on the bar.  “I was just making myself some PB&J’s.  D’you want some?” she asked.  You were a bit taken aback, since she was being nice.  “Uh sure thanks.” You said.  Faye made her 2 sandwiches and cut you off a forth of one.  You ate it all.  You were told sometimes that it was impressive how much you could eat.  Your metabolism was weird as it is prepared to go a long time without food, so when it gets a lot of food it will burn calories elsewhere.  Also, it sort of adapts to fit its conditions.  For instance, after almost 2 hours of leg and arm work for Kim your metabolism had already started repairing your muscle fibers.  You also grabbed a baby carrot that Faye got out for you.  “So what do you have going on today?” Faye asked, putting her plate in the dishwasher before walking back.  “Not much probably just rest and relax.”  You said.  “Booo, you can relax tomorrow.”  She said.  “Well, what did you have in mind?” you asked, looking for a way out of this.  She picked you up and brought you to her perfectly tanned face over her sizeable bust.  “You and I are going to have a special private workout session.” She said smiling.  “I don’t know F-“   You tried to protest, but she already darted to her room with you.

In her room she had a yoga mat laid out and a spare one in the corner.  She also had some dumbbells, hand grips, some other weights and stuff in her closet.  The window was open with a standing fan blowing beside it.  Otherwise, her room was very tidy the opposite of Kim’s.  You internally prepared yourself for whatever torment she was about to inflict upon you.  But then she set you down on a purple tank-top beside the yoga mat.  It was a little damp, presumably from a past workout, but it was bearable, and didn’t smell that bad.  “Okay let’s start off with some stretches.” She said.  What? You thought as she started reaching high and low.  You were again surprised, but just went with it.  You and Faye then stretched all the essentials without incident.  “Now let’s start working out.” She said.  “okay” you said still expecting torment.  “Let’s start with some squats, go for 20.” She said, starting her squats.  She was facing her closet with her bed behind her.  You followed suit, and did 5 and then looked beside you to see Faye doing her squats.  Her boobs would bounce a little and her butt looked so tantalizing when she squatted, and the pink was so alluring.  You slapped yourself back into reality, and started doing the squats faster.  If Faye ever saw what was going on in your pants, the teasing would never end.  17, 18, 19, 20. “I did my 20 squ-“ You said before…

PPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTT

Faye accidentally farted at the deepest point of the squat closest too you.  You coughed on the foul scent.  You waited for the onslaught of jokes to come from Faye, but again it didn’t come.  The only thing that you heard was a slight giggle.  “Sorry about that Tim it slipped out.”  She said.  Usually when they said that to you it was in a joking manner, but this sounded so genuine.  “It’s alright, no harm done.” You said.  “Now, sit-ups, go for 20.”  She said, sitting on the mat long ways with her feet infront of you.  You both did sit-ups.  But not only did this give you a view of her boobs bouncing again, but ample view of her crotch and butt.  She’s doing this on purpose isn’t she.  You thought.  Man, it would really suck if she farted again like this you thought, then laughed at yourself for thinking of that possibility.  You both finished your sit-up, and moved on to push-ups. She did them facing you. And you again had a few glances at her breasts smooshing against the mat and bouncing back up.  You glanced at Faye’s face to see that smirk that she always had before teasing you, but it wasn’t there.  She was focused on her workout keeping a steady rhythm.  “Great job at Push-ups TIm” she said.  “I do them all the time.” You said.  “Really?” she said raising an eyebrow.  “Then we’re going to have to make this more challenging.” She said, walking to her closet.  She bent down giving you another fantastic view, but you looked away this time.  Faye grabbed an ankle weight and pulled out one of those one pound bags of sand that they’re packed with.  “Here do a push up with this weighing you down.”  She said, smiling.  “What?  Faye I can’t do that.”  You said.  “Hey don’t say you can’t” she said.  “Besides I am literally a professional personal trainer it is my job to push your limits and make you stronger.”  She said.  “Still, that’s like a whole pound, isn’t it?  That’s way too much isn’t it?  I weigh like a tenth of a pound.”  You say.  “Well, it’s the smallest weight I have.” she said.  She then thought for a second on how to motivate you.  “If you can do even one pushup with this on your back, I’ll give you a reward.” She said, her face getting ever so slightly red.  “What kind of reward? You asked.  “It’s probably gonna be another fart in my face or a special date with your underwear, right?” you asked sceptically.  “No this is a real reward that I hope you’ll like.” She said getting redder in the face.  You were intrigued.  “Okay I’ll do it.”  You said.  “Great” Faye said, beaming.  It was clear to you that she loved what she did for a living. She almost felt like someone else when she’s training you so focused, no tricks or pranks.  You got down in your push-up position, and she slowly placed the bean bag on you. It was bigger than you and spilled over on every side of you.  It was really heavy, but ants are famous for lifting 10x their body weight, right? You thought.  You took a deep breath and descended.  It was so heavy, but bearable you went down, almost touched you nose to the tank-top.  “Come on Tim, you can do it.”  Faye said, cheering you on.  You started the ascent.  IT was heavy, but Faye would be so happy if you could do it right? You thought.  “AAAAHHH” you said. and did the push-up.  You breathed heavily and collapsed on your chest.  Faye lifted the weight off you.  “Way to go Tim.”  She said beaming.  Your arms were sore.  Your legs were sore.  Your abs were sore.  Your everything was sore.  Though Faye didn’t show it she was sore too, while you were massaging Kim’s ass, she started working out hardcore so she could stop thinking about her feelings.  She stood up, she laid a fuzzy towel on her bed, picked you up, laid down, and laid you down on her abdomen by her belly button.  It was noticeably sweaty, but you didn’t care.  Even though she clearly had so much muscle in her abs she was still so soft, that’s the female body for you.  You thought.  Faye then reached for her protein bars and water, she broke off a piece for you and you ate it hungrily.  She then drank some water from her reusable hydro flask, and carefully poured a few drops into a thimble and placed it in her belly button as a makeshift cup holder.  You sat up and drank the water, then threw the cup on her towel.  The water was so refreshing after that workout, then you laid back down.  You were both still gasping for air, the fan was blowing cool air around you both.  “Tim listen.” Faye said.  “Uuuuugh” you answered.  “I’m sorry about what I did last night, I shouldn’t have… you know, farted on you, when you were bathing.”  She said, still breathing heavily.  “Huh?” you said, surprised at an apology.  “It was really uncool for me to do, and gross, really, really gross.” She said.  “Faye?”  you asked.  "I shouldn’t have done that to you you’re my friend and I shouldn’t have done it.  I just hated losing to Kim.  Can you forgive me?”  she asked.  You thought for a moment, this was totally out of character for her.  She’s been way too nice to me today.  You thought, but if she’s really sorry I should forgive her.  “Apology accepted” you said.  A few minutes passed in silence and you both fell asleep for a brief nap.

Faye’s feelings, and Kim’s action by 2inch

You all watched the movie, for about half an hour, until Faye got a FaceTime from Ashley and she left the room.  “Hey Ashley, what’s up?”  Faye asked.  “Hey Faye, Work was so boring today I was actually hoping that you’d show up with Tim today.”  Ashley said.  “Well, me and Tim had a private workout session.”  Faye said.  “How’d that go?”  Ashley asked.  “Great, Tim’s much stronger than you’d think.”  Faye said, playing with her hair.  “Really?”  Ashley asked, surprised at Faye complementing him.  “It’s weird for you to complement someone, do you like him or something?”  Ashley asked nonchalantly.  Faye thought for a moment, her face turned red, but she stayed silent.  Ashley noticed this and decided to press further.  “What’s his deal anyway?”  Ashley asked.  “What do you mean?”  Faye asked surprised.  “Is he single or does he have a girlfriend?”  Ashley asked.  “H-He’s single why do you ask?”  Faye responded.  “I think I should ask him out.”  Ashley said, trying to get a rise out of her friend.  “Y-you can’t” Faye said.  “And why not?”  Ashley asked, expectantly, with a smirk.  “Because I      kinda     like    him.”  Faye said, now red in the face and getting quieter.  “Awww Faye, you look so cute when you have a crush.”  Ashley said.  “What?”  Faye asked.  “Your face is all red, and you’re acting all cutesy.”  Ashley said, chuckling.  “You’re right though, I           like        Tim.”  Faye said.  Ashley was surprised at her friend’s words.  “Well then you’re gonna have to confess and soon.”  Ashley said.  “What?” Faye asked.  “If you like him, then there’s a good chance that someone else likes him too.  So, you gotta go for it before someone else does.”  Ashley said.  “Like who?”  Faye asked.  “Like me.”  Ashley answered.  Faye was surprised.  “You wouldn’t dare.”  Faye said.  “Oh, I would, and I will so you need to do it first.  Consider it an incentive.”  Ashley said.  “Huh?” Faye said.  “I’ve got a free night on Saturday how’s about I come over for dinner, and if you haven’t confessed your feelings to Tim by then, I’ll tell him that I like him.”  Ashley said, and hung up the call.  “Huh?” Faye said, after the call.  Ashley was feeling proud of herself, until she realized that she also just confessed to having feelings for Tim.  Faye then got in the Shower and contemplated the call she just had.

Back in the living room, it was pretty uneventful, Kim made some popcorn, gave some to and Jen shared some of her popcorn with you.  About another half hour or so passed, and Faye walked out of the bathroom in a towel.  “Shower’s free.”  She said.  “Cool.”  Jen said, getting up and walking to the bathroom.  Leaving you alone with Kim.  “My butt is feeling a lot better.”  She said.  “Glad to hear it.”  You replied.  Jen went into the shower, stripped naked, and started showering.  She then remembered the conversation she had with Cindy earlier.  “I’m gonna have to confess, or Cindy will first.”  She said, aloud to herself.  Eventually she finished up in the shower and walked to her room. 

You and Kim were almost done with your movie once Jen left the bathroom.  Then the movie ended, and Kim got up to shower, then she stopped.  She picked up Tim and sat him on her shoulder.  “Uh, Kim what’re you doing.”  You asked.  “Come on, I’ll clean you up so you don’t have to bathe in that toilet.”  She said.  “Okay thanks.”  You said.  Kim walked into the bathroom, grabbed one of the small soap chips that you used to clean yourself.  She’s probably gonna let me use the sink.  You thought to yourself.  But that wasn’t what Kim was planning.  Julia’s words echoed in Kim’s head, “Well Kim you better figure out those feelings, soon before I snatch him up.”  Kim thought.  I can’t afford to wait any longer, Faye practically spent the whole day with him, and he spent So much time with Jen yesterday.  Now is the time for bold action! She thought.  Time for seduction, I’ll try to get him to fall for me first, if that doesn’t work, I’ll confess later tonight, maybe he’ll have trouble sleeping again, I mean he did just take a nap.  Kim thought franticly.  Kim took you in her hand, and placed you on the soap dish in the shower.  “Uh Kim what are y-“  you said, when she stripped off her clothes.  “Kim what are you doing?”  you said, instinctively shielding your eyes.  “Getting ready to shower, you should too.”  She said, trying to sound nonchalant.  But on the inside, she was freaking out.  Th-This is okay right?  I mean he’s seen me naked tons of times, and he was even rubbing my ass this morning.  But still, I’ve never seen his you know, his thing.  Maybe if I stay in front of him, it’ll be fine.  She thought, slightly stepping forward out of her clothes.  What was going on?  You thought, she’s never done this before, you realized that there was no use arguing, the soap dish was on the wall, and you had that kind of shower that doubles as a bath tub.  So, you started taking off your clothes.  You tried to look away whilst taking off your clothes, but you couldn’t help yourself from looking.  Kim took off her skirt revealing her green and white panties that you’d seen many times, before taking them off and revealing her rump.  It was just a few inches higher than where you were.  The redness of the sunburn had gone down a bit, which you thought was good for her.  Since she was facing away from you couldn’t see any of her… lady parts.  You didn’t have a chance of throwing your clothes onto the bathroom floor, so you tossed them into her panties.  Kim then tossed them on the floor, and closed the sliding glass shower door. 

Now you were both naked, you couldn’t see her parts, and she couldn’t see yours, without turning her head.  Kim started the shower, and warm water sprang from the faucet.  Kim adjusted the faucet so some water would also hit you.  Kim grabbed the shampoo, and started scrubbing her light brown hair.  You always just used soap on your hair.  You watched the soapy water stream down Kim’s body.  From her head to her back, and to her butt then to the floor.  It was incredibly sexy.  No Keep it together Tim, contain your thoughts.  You thought, but your body couldn’t help but respond to the marvelous site.

Soon, you were done with your hair, and started your arms, but Kim wasn’t done with her’s, even though it wasn’t much longer than yours.  You moved onto your legs, and you reached around for something for balance.  What you were leaning on was the bar of soap, but it was slippery from the water, and you ended up pushing it onto the floor, and it slid between Kim’s legs.  This was what Kim was waiting for, she didn’t want to turn around to get the soap, so she spent more time on her hair.  She squatted down to get it an began scrubbing her body.  Your view only got better the vision of her showering was something like you’ve never seen.  You watched the bar go over her globes, leave behind suds, only for them to be washed away.  It was extraordinary.  

“That’s why I love you.” by 2inch

But all good things must come to an end, and this was no exception.  Kim ended the shower before it went on too long.  Kim was waiting for Tim to say something, or get her attention, but he didn’t.  Kim was a bit disappointed, but her face was too red for her to say anything to him.  Hopefully he’ll assume the redness of my face is due to the water temp.  Kim thought.  She then Wrapped herself in a towel, and grabbed a small hand towel, and held it behind her.  “Here Tim, take this.”  She said, still facing away from him.  “Thanks Kim.”  You said, taking the towel.  Kim opened the sliding door, and held out her hand behind her for you to walk on.  Once you wrapped your privates in the towel you walked on her hand.  You were both a bit relieved, to both be covered up.  Kim then grabbed her clothes and walked into the hallway.  You were both silent, and red in the face.  She placed you on the floor by your closet before quickly walking up to her room.  “Hey Kim thanks,” Kim closed her door.  “a lot.” You said.  I should’ve said it!  I should’ve said it!  She thought to herself, angrily.  She then plopped her clothes on the ground, except her lucky panties which she put by her bed, and laid down on her bed.  

You walked into your closet you were still processing what you just experienced.  You prepared for bed, which meant brushing your teeth, but you just used some dental floss, and rubbed it on your teeth, because no brush was small enough.  And you laid in your bed, which was just a small blanket folded up.  It wasn’t much but it was big bed, and pretty comfortable.  If only you could do something about the smell of farts in it, you thought.  Today was a weird day.  But the night wasn’t quite over as you heard a tap at your door.  You put some pants and opened the door.  It was Faye sitting by your closet, in the darkness of the hall.  She was wearing blue sweatpants, and a black bra.   only light was from a dim light in the kitchen, and the moon shining in the front window.  Oh no you thought, that niceness was all a rouse so she could give my one of her late-night surprise farts in my room.  You thought.  “Hey Faye, what’re you doing?” You asked.  “Hey, I just remembered, I didn’t give you that re-reward I promised you.” She said, quietly.  “Oh, that’s okay, I don’t need anything.”  You said, knowing this would only lead to a fart in your room.  You tried to walk in your room, but Faye grabbed you, and brought you to her face.  You stood up in her open palm, with her right hand behind you.  “Here’s your reward.”  Faye said softly.  You closed your eyes and winced waiting for the sound of an ass blast.  When…

 

“Tim, I love you.” Faye said.  You were not expecting that.  You untensed your body and opened your eyes.  “What?”  you asked.  “Your sweet, and hardworking, and so much fun to be around.  Everyday has been more enjoyable since you started living here, and I don’t want you to ever go.  You’re a really good guy.”  She said.  “That’s why I Love you, Tim.” She said, then…

She kissed you.  This wasn’t like that kiss on the cheek that Jen gave you, this was on the lips.  Her lips were so soft, and warm, you thought you might fall over from the force, but Faye’s right hand was there to support you.  Your face was beat red, and your heart was beating faster than you’d ever experienced.  A little of her spit worked its way in your mouth, it was sweet, and lemony?  This was unknown to you, but while Faye was working up the nerve to talk to you, she sucked on a lemon head. 

Faye soon pulled away, from the kiss, a small strand of spit hung between you to for a second.  You couldn’t tell until now, but her face was as red as yours, and you looked in her eyes, her brilliant green eyes.  She looked so beautiful.  You couldn’t speak, you couldn’t find the words.  “Faye I-“ you began before Faye couldn’t stand it anymore, and dropped you to the carpeted floor, and bolted to her room. 

You slowly stood up, and walked in your room.  You didn’t know what to say, you didn’t know what to do, what could you do?  Your crazy hot roommate just confessed her love to you.  You couldn’t think you laid on your bed, your heart wouldn’t stop pounding.  It was like it was ready to burst out of your chest. 

 

Meanwhile:

Kim was laying on her bed looking at the floor, when she looked at her lucky panties.  “What’s that?”  She said, grabbing the underwear.  Inside was your shirt, pants and undies from today.  I should return these.  She thought.  But first she laid them on a piece of paper, and got down the dimensions of each item, while she sucked on a cherry flavored Jolly Rancher. 

You were still lying-in bed speechless, you got up to drink some water, you poured some from a cleaned-out hotel shampoo bottle, into a thimble that you had, and drank.  Faye, this crazy hot athletic girl likes me.  ME.  A 2inch tall guy who can barely do anything.  You thought.  Do I like her?  You asked yourself pacing the room.  Of course, I like her she’s a good friend, but she pulls the worst pranks.  But wait, you thought, she changed that today.  She was so girly today, she changed for me.  Isn’t that what I wanted? You asked yourself.  No, I don’t want them to change for me, I just wanted her to be more considerate. You answered.  You continued this way for a few minutes.  You then heard another tap at your door.  “Faye is that you again?  Listen I-“ you said, but you were met with the feet of Jen.  “Oh, hey Jen.” You said.  You then looked up and saw, she was wearing blue frilly lingerie.  “Jen?” asked.  “Hey.”  She said.  she then picked you up, and placed you on a shelf of the closet so that you were eye level with her.  “Jen what’s going on?” you asked.  “Do you like what I’m wearing?  I bought it today at the mall?”  Jen said, softly.  “Yes, you look very n-nice.” You stammered, stunned at the display.  “You know what’s funny?  When I put this on the first thing that came to mind was what you’d think of it.”  Jen said.  “Jen I” you said.  “Tim you’re so thoughtful, and patient, and understanding when someone sits on you without knowing.”  She said.  “That’s why I love you.” She said, then…

Kissed you.  It was different from Faye’s kiss.  Jen’s lips were softer, felt more sensitive, and less forceful.  Again, your face turned red, and Jen’s did too.  You tasted her spit, but hers tasted minty.  Did she just have a mint.  You thought.  Your mind was racing, first Faye and now Jen.  What was happening.

Soon your lips parted, you looked into her eyes, they were blue a calming serene blue.  You tried to speak, but just like Faye she bolted to her room.  Leaving you on that high shelf.  You just stood there for a minute.  Your mind was blank, you didn’t move, speak, or think, you just stood there.  Soon you realized that you had to get down somehow.  There was a red string that was taped to the side of the closet so you could climb anywhere, just like the couch.  You climbed down a shelf space when you heard a door open in the hallway.  You saw Kim’s hair and yelled. “Hey Kim a little help here?”  You then stood up on that lower shelf and looked back at her.  She was just standing there looking at you, wearing only those supposedly lucky panties of hers.  “I took you clothes to my room by mistake.” She said, placing your clothes in your room on the floor of the closet.  “Th-thanks.” You said, staring at her naked boobs. “Tim your always so compassionate, and kind, and willing to help others.” She said.  “That’s why I love you.”  She said, then…

She kissed you too, this was different too, Kim’s lips were smaller that Faye’s or Jen’s.  In a way it made you feel bigger.  However, her Kiss tasted like cherry.  This Kiss wasn’t as long as the others, and your lips parted you again looked at her eyes, hazel, just like yours.  You wanted to say something, but just like the others, Kim ran to her room without another word. 

You stood there more confused than you’ve ever been.  “What the F***?” you yelled, though nobody heard you.  You then made your way down to your room.  The others were too busy screaming into their pillows to hear you.  “Why would I do that?  I’m so stupid!” Faye yelled in her pillow.  “Could he like me? She said, before going to sleep.  “Why would I show him my underwear?  He probably saw it when I almost sat on him!”  Jen yelled.  “But he did say that they looked nice.”  Jen said, before sleeping.  “Why’d I do that, he saw my boobs, he’ll never forget that.”  Kim yelled.  “Hmm maybe these stupid panties really are lucky.”  Kim said, before going to sleep.  “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH” you yelled in your room.  “How am I supposed to sleep now?” you thought, before going to sleep 15 minutes later.

Julia’s surprise attack by 2inch

It was Monday Morning, you, woke up, at 10, but stayed in bed till at least noon.  You were snacking on some trail mix that you had in your room, while you thought.  Jen and Faye already left for work, and Kim was probably about to start her livestream, if she hadn’t already.  You were still processing the events of last night.  You still clearly remembered everything, what they looked like, what they said, what they felt like, and the tastes.  Lemon, Mint, Cherry, Lemon, Mint, Cherry, Lemon, Mint Cherry.  You kept thinking to yourself.  Isn’t this everything I wanted? You asked yourself.  The other night, didn’t I ask to be seen as something more than a friend.  Not only did all three of them confess that they loved me, but they all were genuinely working hard improve on their faults.  How can I not be grateful for that?  You liked them all, in fact you loved them all, but now you had to choose them.  You never really thought that you’d be in a relationship with one of them, and now you had to choose between the three of them.  Will my decision change my relationship with the other two?  You asked.  If only I could choose all three of them.  Wait, can I?  No they’re better than that, I need to choose one.  You needed someone to talk to about this, a friend.  You thought for a second, who did you know that you could talk to?  Oh Julia.  You thought.  You walked to your regular sized phone that you had propped up to be like a big T.V. and gave Julia a call.  Unlike the girls, Julia was a winter birthday, and while everyone in your house just finished school not too long ago, she was in her last year of college.  Typically, her classes would end by 12:15, so you thought that she was your best bet. 

Julia just got home from campus. She got out of class a little early because of her Test.  She made herself 2 PB&J sandwiches and some chips and started eating, and played some Duper Slash Crows.  She was happily playing when she got a Call.  “Hello?” she said.  “Hey Julia, it’s me Tim.”  “Oh, hey Tim, what’s up.”  She said excitedly.  “Well, I was just wondering……Can I come over?”  “I just need someone to talk to.” Julia was surprised by Tim’s words.  “Ahh s-s-sure Tim, sounds fun.”  She said.  “I’ll uh be right over to pick you up.” Julia said.  “Great Thanks see you soon.” Tim said, and hung up the phone.  Julia was very surprised at the call, but put on some flip flops and headed next Door.

You also got ready, and walked to the door.  Before you left your room, you sent a group text saying that you were going to Julia’s house.  You both took the same amount of time to get to your door, then Julia opened it.  She was wearing a white short skirt, her white shoes, and a dark treen shirt that showed off her cleavage, and her Brown hair just barely touched her shoulders.  “Hey Julia.” You said.  “Hey Tim.” She said, picking you up.  “Thanks for letting my come over.” You said, as she closed the door and started walking.  “No problem, in fact let’s get you there in style.”  Before you could respond, she moved you behind her back, dropped you in the back of her snug, ted panties, and snapped them shut.  If You really don’t have a butt fetish, I’ll know soon.  Julia thought as she kept walking. 

It wasn’t that dark in her panties, the sun light shown through her skirt and panties, giving her pale cheeks an enticing pink color.  With each stride you inched into her soft globes.  You pushed away with all your might, and managed to keep your upper body out of her crack.  Julia, was half way home, when she let out a fart on you.  PPFFFFTT  You coughed on the foul scent.  Julia wanted to make sure to cover all of the bases, incase Tim had a thing for farts, instead, or in addition to butt stuff.  Julia soon got to her house, and she jumped on her sofa, and laid on her stomach.  She pulled down her skirt and panties, revealing you with your top half sticking out, and your lower half, in her ass crack.  “I hope you liked your ride Tim.  I know how much you just love my butt.”  She said.  “Julia, for the last time, I don’t have a butt fetish!” you yelled, pulling your legs out of her butt.  “Yeah, I know, Kim told me yesterday.”  She said, looking back at you.  “Then why did you put me there?” you asked trudging up her ass, before sitting down on its peak.   “Because, I had to prove it for myself.” She said, like it was obvious.  You didn’t see any reason in arguing, but a part of you was relieved.  At least she was acting like her usual self unlike your roommates.  “But even if you don’t have a butt fetish, I don’t think that you hate being back there as much as you want me to believe.”  She said.  You were taken aback by what she said.  You hated being sat on and forgotten about, but sure under certain conditions, you did like them.  “I guess it would depend on the person.”  You said, looking at Julia.  “Do you like my butt?”  Julia asked.   You patted her butt a bit.  “Sure, it’s nice, but mostly, you know that I’m here, and you know me.  It’s good that we’re friends, if we weren’t I wouldn’t like it.”  You said.  Julia blushed a little, but turned away so you couldn’t see it.  She always had trouble finding a boyfriend.  Mostly it was because of talking to knew people, but also she didn’t want to meet the wrong guy, and get taken advantage of.  But she didn’t feel that way with you though.  At first what she said to Kim yesterday was a joke, but the more she thought about it, the more it made sense.  You were surprised at yourself for saying what you said, there was something about Julia, you had no problem talking to her.  Julia needed to change the subject.  “Then you wouldn’t mind putting some lotion on it.” She said.  “What?”  you asked.  Julia grabbed a bottle of moisturizer on the coffee table, and put one large glob on each cheek.  “If you didn’t have a problem helping with Kim’s butt, then you won’t have a problem helping mine.  “What’s wrong with your butt?” you asked trying to stall.  “Oh you know, it’s October, and It’s starting to get cold, and my room is so dry, my butt’s starting to get dry.”  She said.  “But why can’t you do that?” you asked.  “Because where’s the fun in that?  Besides Kim said you felt so good rubbing her ass.”  Julia said.  You blushed a little.  “Julia I really don’t w-“  you started.  “Come on Tim, I let you come over today, and if you want you can stay for dinner.  Plus, if you do a good job, I’ll reward you.”  She said.  “With what?” you asked.  “You’ll see.” she said.  You did oh here for coming over, and getting out of the house, so you took off your shirt and Pants, and got too work.  Julia, then ate the remainder of her sandwich. 

Julia was surprised how good you felt, and got to relax after a minute.  For you it was a much different experience than with Kim.  Julia’s butt was bigger and softer.  But that wasn’t all, Julia didn’t have a show on in the background, and unlike Kim, Julia didn’t fall asleep.  It was just the two of you alone, in the silence of Julia’s house.  Because of where Julia put the moisturizer your job was reversed, you had to start from below, and work your way up.  Because of your experience with Kim, and your improved strength from Faye’s workout you managed to get done much faster.  Also, because Julia wasn’t in pain, you could go faster, and be more forceful.  After a little over an hour, you were done.  Sure, it was long work, but you liked being able to help your friends.  Not to mention a part of you did enjoy it.  You carefully trudged up her ass to the top, using the dryness of her crack to get a foot hold.  “Okay I’m done, but I need to talk to you about something.”  Julia did enjoy the experience, but that wasn’t the only reason she did it, it was also a test.  Given the opportunity, would Tim take advantage of me in this position, and it was time for the final question.  Before you made it to the top of her ass, she spread her legs, and pulled apart her cheeks, and you fell in her ass.  Thanks to the moisturizer, you slid down her crack, past her hold, and landed on the couch between her cheeks.  There you saw it, a small part of her vagina.  “Sorry Tim.” Julia said, she was sorry to have to take such measures, but she needed to know your answer. 

Thanks to your experience with Kim, there was a part of your mind that expected this to happen, so once you could stand, you immediately bolted out of that place before you got tempted.  You couldn’t climb her massive thighs, with your body so slick, so you decided to run to her foot, and climb up that way.  In the time that it took you to run to her foot and run across her calf and thigh, both you and her right cheek were dry enough to climb.  Julia was happy, you easily passed her test with flying colors.  Once you got to the top of her ass, you grabbed your clothes, and laid down, panting from your run.  Julia felt where you were and picked you up, and laid you down on the pillow in front of her.  “Good job Tim, you made good time too.”  She said.  You looked into your friend’s big brown eyes, and gave a weak thumbs up.  It was always a bit unnerving looking into someone’s eyes when they were so close.  They say that the eyes are the window to the soul, so when you looked into someone’s eyes, it was like your soul was being judged.  Julia then looked at your body, she wasn’t really social, so she wasn’t used to seeing guys without a shirt or pants, so she got a little red in the face.  “W-wow Tim, Kim was right you are a lot more muscular than I thought.”  Julia said.  Thanks to your special metabolism and workouts, all the protein that you had went to your legs, arms, abs, and pecks.  Giving you the muscle mass that would’ve taken much longer for a normal person.  

Julia’s reward by 2inch

Julia then pulled up her panties and skirt, and stood up.  “Time for your reward.”  She said, she picked you up, and placed you in her cleavage, facing her face, and started walking to her room for some video games.  “This’ the reward?” you asked.  “Part of it at least.”  She said, sitting down in her bean bag chair, to play her game.  She turned the sound off, so that she wouldn’t have a problem hearing you when you wanted to talk.  “Thanks a lot, my butt feels much better.”  She said.  You chuckled to yourself.  “What’s so funny?” she asked.  “You just remind me a lot about Kim, no wonder you’re such close friends.”  You said, relaxing into her bosom.  Julia thought for a second.  “We are a lot alike.” She said.  “We both like the same games, and music, and movies.”  She said.  And we like the same guy.  She thought to herself.  Kim’s her friend and she likes Tim, she didn’t want that to hurt her friendship.  No, no matter what happens, I’ll be her friend, and she’d do the same for me.  She thought.  Ultimately it was Tim’s choice, right?  She thought.  She then looked down at Tim in her cleavage, he wasn’t feeling her up, or moving to her nipples, or anything, he was just laying there.  “Tim.” Julia said.  “Yeah?” you asked. 

“I love you.” She said. she lifted her breasts with her hands, and kissed you.  What?  You thought, I came hear to talk about the girls confessing to me, not gain another one.  Of course, Julia is beautiful, and fun, and she’s your friend, but you don’t see her that way.  You thought.  You tasted her lips, is that peanut butter? You thought.  Julia pulled her face away, and kept looking down at you.  She was the first one who didn’t run away after kissing you, you didn’t know what to say.  “Julia I j-  I mean you’re my friend.”  You said, red in the face.  “But what if we were more that friends?” she asked.  “Julia I like you, but I don’t see you that way.”  You said.  “Maybe you will after a few dates.” She said.  “What?” you asked.  Julia looked up at her ceiling.  “Isn’t that the point of dating?  You think that you love someone, and you date each other to find out if that feeling is right.  You go through good times, and bad, thick and thin.  And if you’re still together after all that, then you must love each other.” She said.  You were surprised at her insight.  “You’re the only man who I can easily talk to, the only one that I don’t feel nervous to be around.  And I am attracted to you.”  She said.  “I want to date you, I want to know if these feelings that I have for you can be proven.  I want to see if we’d be a good couple.  Don’t you?”  she asked looking back at you.  “Julia I I-“ you stuttered, this was the only time you had to talk to a girl after she kissed you, you couldn’t let that go to waste.  “Julia I do like you but that’s what I needed to talk to you about.  Last night Faye, Jen and Kim confessed to me and kissed me.  And I don’t know what to do.  They all mean so much to me.”  You said.  Julia was surprised to hear that Kim actually did it.  “Well look who’s mister popular.” She said, returning to her usual jokey self.  “Four Beautiful women confessed their feelings for you, must be tough.” She said.  “It’s is tough.” You said.  “Tim, a lot of people will go through life, never being told that they’re loved, yet you got told that four times, by girls who were your friends first.  Julia said.  “You do have a tough choice to make, but at least you’re lucky enough to make that decision.” She said.  You thought to yourself.  You were very fortunate, to have such good friends.  “Thanks Julia, it’s nice to have someone to talk to.”  You said.  “We can do a lot more than just talk.”  She said, flirtatiously with a wink.  “Julia-“ you said.  “Oh relax, I’m just teasing.” she said.  “Although you have already gotten intimate with my ass, and tits.” She said, jokingly.  You pushed yourself out of her chest and crawled up to her left shoulder.  “awwwww boo, you’re no fun.” She said, thinking that you also felt good in there.  “I guess the first thing that I should do is talk to them.”  You said.  “That’d be smart.” She said.   “But what should I say to them?” you asked.  “What we talked about, that you care about all of them, that you have a tough choice to make, that you need to get to know them more, and that you don’t want your choice to hurt your friendship.” She said, smiling down at you.  “You’re right, you’re right, how’d you get so smart anyway?” you asked. “I guess I watched the right shows and movies as a kid, I don’t know.”  She said.  “Hey don’t you have a roommate?” you asked.  “Oh she moved out, so that she could live with some other friends.  Now I got the whole place to myself.” She said, going back to her game.  “Sounds pretty expensive.” You said.  “Actually, um my parents bought the place for me.”  She said a little embarrassed.  “Really?” you asked astonished.  “yeah I’m a bit of a trust fund kid, and now I have this whole place to myself.” She said.  “Doesn’t it get lonely?” you asked.  “Well not when you’re here.” She said with a wink.  You walked right into that one you thought. 

Some time passed by with her playing her game.  Later she found a game for you to play, where you used the arrow keys like foot pads, like you were playing a dance game.  She got some snacks and you ended up losing track of time and spending the day together.  A few hours passed, and it was time for dinner.  Julia ended up just cooking a frozen pizza for you both to share.  You both were eating happily, when Julia accidentally passed gas.  PPPFFFTTT  “Aww gross not near the pizza.” You said, laughing.  She laughed with you.  “So do you know what you’re gonna say to the others?”  Julia asked between bites of pizza.  “Sure do, I’m gonna tell them that I need to get to know them better by going on dates with them, so we both can know that the feelings are real.”  You said.  “Like this one?” Julia asked.  “What?” you asked confused.  “Like this date, we’re on right now?” Julia said.  “This isn’t a date.” You said.  “Sure it is, we’re hanging out, talking and having dinner.”  She said.  “But this isn’t a date, we’re at home.”  You said.  “You have a date at home, my folks do it all the time.” Julia said.  “Still it’s not a-“ you started.  “Look Tim either this is a date, or you’re going on a special date with my ass tonight.”  She said, jokingly.  “Alright alright, this is a date.” You said.  You both ended up finishing the pizza, Julia remarked on how much you were able to eat at your size, and then she walked you home.  She took you in her hand this time.  Soon she got to your door.

“Well thanks for hanging out with me today.” You said.  “Anytime.”  She said.  “Can you set me down now.” You asked.  “Aren’t you forgetting something?” she asked.  “No.” you said.  *sigh* “We just had a date, that means I get a good bye kiss.” She said, she then brought her hand in front of her puckered lips, and she closed her eyes.  You thought about protesting, but realized that there was no point in it, and you kissed her.  You actually kissed the girl this time.  You thought.  It was a quick kiss though.  “There was that so hard?” she said.  Julia, then squatted down, and opened the door a crack, so that you could walk in, and she set you down.  You got a glimpse of her red panties.   Julia then got up to go home when you yelled.  “Hey Juia.”  “Yes?” she said, spinning around with the moon behind her.  “Thanks, for everything.”  You said.  “No problem, Boyfriend.” She said.  Before you could respond, she started skipping home.  

Beautiful friendship, and bath time by 2inch

You walked
into your house, and Jen, Kim, Faye was there on the couch.  “Hey.” You said. “Hey.” she replied, getting
up to close the door.  “How was Julia’s
house?” Faye asked, walking back to the couch. 
You ran after her, and started climbing your string to get to the top,
to be close to her.  “It was nice.”  You said. 
“Listen Faye about last night.” 
You said.  “Don’t worry about it,
I don’t know what came over me, just forget it.” she said.  “I love you too.” You said.  “What?” she asked.  “But I need to get to know more about you
your thoughts on life, and the world. 
What you love, what you love doing. 
I need to know more about you before we become a couple.  So will you go on a date with me?”  You said. 
“Tim I- yes” she said.  she
brought you to her face and kissed you. 
You didn’t expect another kiss, but you still enjoyed it.  Then Faye put you back down.



Obviously,
Jen and Kim, saw and heard everything. 
“What you confessed to him too?” Jen said, standing up.  “Jen you too? 
I thought I was the only one.” 
Kim said.  “What?  When? Tim who was first?”  they all looked at you expectantly, Faye was
first, so I’ll go out with her first.” 
You said.  Kim and Jen looked
saddened.  “But listen everyone, all of
you mean so much to me, so no matter who I end up choosing, I don’t want any of
you to stop being friends.  Jen and Kim
looked up again, and they all nodded in agreement.  “So tomorrow, I have work.”  Faye said, then I’ll come to work with you tomorrow.”  You said. 
“OK.”  She said.  “Jen, you’ll be next, then Kim.”  You said. 
They both nodded.  “Oh by the way
guys, I told Cindy that she could come over Saturday for dinner.”  Jen said. 
“Um I told Ashley that she could come over then.”  Faye said, shocked.  “Yeah and I told Julia, she could come over
then too.”  Kim said.  “Wow sounds like a whole party.”  You said. 
“We all are alike.  We all made
plans for the same day, and we all love the same guy.”  Faye said looking down at you.  The girls and you shared a tearful group hug.  “I love you guys!” Jen said, crying.  “Ditto” Kim said.  The site of their friendship warmed your
heart. 



Later, you
and Faye then walked to her room to discuss your day tomorrow.  She laid down on her bed, and she sat you
down on her chest, with her left boob behind you.  You sat leaned back on her boob, and looked
at Faye.  “So if you’re coming with me to
work tomorrow, then you’ve gotta get up by 8.” 
She said.  “Can do.”  You said. 
“I have a few clients to train tomorrow, so when I’m working, it’s
probably best if you hang around with Ashley. 
She’ll probably have front desk duty all day.”  Faye said. 
“Sounds good.”  You said.  It was then that you started to smell
something ripe.  It wasn’t a fart, it
smelled like sweat.  “Peww Faye your arm
pit.” You said.  “What you don’t like the
smell?”  she said smirking, and putting
you by her armpit.  “Oh gross.” You said,
though it was nice that she could still joke about this stuff.  “I guess I could help you wash off, It
probably beats bathing in the toilet.” 
She said, sitting up.  “Actually
these last two nights, I showered with Jen and Kim.”  You said, before slapping your hand over your
mouth.  “What    did  
you    say.”  Faye said, eyes widened.  How could I be so naïve.  She thought. 
I may’ve been first to confess, but those other two have made much
different strikes at Tim’s heart.  “What
exactly did. They. Do. With. You?”  she
said, picking you up and bringing you close to her face.  “Nothing I couldn’t see anything besides
their asses.”  You said.  “What?” she said again.  “I mean it Kim only let me see her butt, and
Jen only let me see her butthole, honest.” 
You said, half scared and half knowing she’d never do anything to really
hurt you.  Right? You thought.  Faye silently walked into the bathroom, she
placed you on the sink, and she began to strip. 
She took off her top revealing her bra. 
“Faye” you said. *Click* her bra fell to the floor.  It was a bit embarrassing, but the
battlefield of love was decided by bold action. 
She thought.  You looked at the
wonderous site before you.  Faye’s naked
breasts.  Faye was about to take off her
pants, when she thought.  Is this showing
too much?  Isn’t that stuff supposed to
be saved for later?  She thought.  “I’ll be right back.”  She said. 
She bolted out of the room and soon returned wearing a blue two-piece
bikini.  “Your turn.” Faye said.  You took off shirt, but left your under wear
on, you typically used them when the time for swimming came.  Faye was surprised, that you had such visible
muscles, but she didn’t let herself get distracted.  Faye placed you in the soap dish like Kim,
and turned on the water.  But this was
different, Kim spent the whole shower facing away from you Faye, did the exact
opposite, in fact, she looked at you the entire time.  She began soaping herself pulling the swim
suit away when she needed to, and you followed suit, but when you both were
done, she did something unexpected.  She
plugged the drain, and changed the faucet, and laid down waiting for the bath
to fill.  Soon the bath filled with hot steamy
water.  “What are you waiting for?  Jump in.” 
Faye said, seductively.  The tub
was deep enough to cover all of her in water, except a small bit of her
chest.  You jumped in with a one and a
half flip, and swam to her chest.  You
were slightly denser than water, so you had to work to stay afloat, but you
managed.  What else can I do?  Faye thought. 
Then she slowly moved her arms, and she bent her legs upward.  “Uh Faye, what’re you doing?” you asked.  “You’ll see.” She said.  Then you got your answer, as her Bikini bottom
was worked up her legs, and off her body. 
“That’s better.” She said, sinking further into the bath so that only
her lips were above water. she then did the same with her top.  And there she laid completely naked.  But it was too steamy, and from your
position, at the top of her chest, you couldn’t see her bits.  “enjoy the show?” she said.  “Yes” you said.  You swam to her head, and gave her a
kiss.  “What was that for?” she
asked.  “No reason.” You said.  The two of you laid there until the water turned
cold.  She then closed her fist around
you so that you couldn’t see anything, and she got out of the bath.  She then placed you in her cleavage, while
she rapped herself in a towel and grabbed yours and her clothes.  She then dropped you off at your room, with
your clothes, and blew you a kiss, with a wink. 
You walked in your room and prepared for bed.  And I get to spend a whole day with her
tomorrow.  You thought before going to
bed.  While you slept the others were
planning.  For you it was a choice, with
4 write answers, but for them it was a war and your heart was the prize.

Faye’s work, Ashley’s break by 2inch

 

You were woken up by your alarm at 8am.  You got dressed, and headed to the kitchen.  No one else was up, so you got into a low cabinet, and found one of your boxes of raisins.  Soon Jen woke up and came into the kitchen.  “Hey Tim.” She said.  “Hey Jen, mind helping me get my breakfast on the couch?” you asked.  “Sure.” she said.  She picked up your raisins, and placed them on the couch.  “Are you excited to spend the day with Faye?” she asked.  “Yeah I hope it’ll be fun.”  You said.  “Just remember tomorrow you get to hang out with me at my job, so get excited.” She said.  Jen seemed to be in a hurry, and grabbed some fruit and left for work.  You walked to your climbing string then stopped.  I wonder.  You thought.  You did a deep squat and jumped as hard as you could, you ended up jumping over an inch off the ground, which to you was like 3 feet.  Not too shabby you thought as you climbed.  You ate the raisins on the couch while watching some YouTube.  Soon Faye walked out of her room and into the kitchen.  She had her breakfast, and grabbed her lunch.  She got her purse, and a tote bag with a jacket, and walked to you on the couch.  She was dressed in yoga pants shorts and tank top, with her long black hair in a pony tail.  “Ready to go?  B-babe?” she said.  “Ready.  B-babe.”  You both chuckled at each-others awkwardness.  She picked you up, and placed you in her cleavage and started off to the gym.  She usually ran to work, but this time it was a brisk walk.  The few times that Faye took you to the gym it was always in her butt, so this was a nice change of pace.  Since it was fall, the leaves on the trees were mostly red.  “Man, the trees are so pretty this time of year she said.”  she said.  You saw your chance and took it.  “They are pretty, but not as pretty as you.”  You said, trying to sound smooth.  “Awww thanks, you’re not so bad yourself.”  She said.  You both started laughing again.  “What else do you love about this time of year?” you asked.  “Hmmm Well it’s not too hot, not too cold, it’s just right.  It’s warm enough to walk to work without a hoodie, and No snow to slip on.” She said.  “Yeah the fall is great.”  You said.  As you got further into town, you saw some Halloween decorations, even though Halloween wasn’t for 3 weeks.  “So what do we do for Halloween?” you asked.  “Oh nothing too fancy, just set out a few decorations, and set out some candy.”  She said.  “Cool.” You said.  “Last year we were still in college, so we went out for drinks, but this year maybe we just stay in.”  she said.  “Why?” you asked.  “Well because we want to spend time with you dummy.”  She said smoothly. “Wow now that was smooth.”  You said, and you both chuckled.  Since more people were starting to be around, Faye decided to push you deeper in her cleavage for the time being, and soon she arrived at the gym.

Once there Faye went to the employee lounge to store her purse, and lunch, and get ready.  Then Ashley walked in.  “Hey Faye, what’s up?” she said.  “Hey Ashley, Tim’s here too.”  Pulling you out of her cleavage.  Ashley was surprised, She typically only saw Tim after she found him in her ass, but now Faye just showed him.  “Hey Tim, how are you?” asked Ashley.  “I’m good I’m good, You?” he asked.  “I’m fine.”  Ashley said.  “Hey Ash listen, you have desk duty today right?” Faye asked.  “Yeah why?” Ashley asked.  “Well why’ll I’m training clients, I need you to keep an eye on Tim, can you do that for me?”  Faye asked.  “Sure no problem.”  Ashley said.  “Great, because otherwise, I’d have to keep him in my ass all day.”  Faye said, jokingly, but she was the only one laughing.  Soon the work day started, and Ashley got to work at the front desk.  More employees showed up too, but quickly went to their respective work stations.  “My first training session isn’t for a half hour.”  Faye said.  “Well what are what are we gonna do till then?” you asked.  “Make out of course.”  She said, bringing you to her face, before kissing you.  You had been waiting for this all morning, you kissed back you used your hands to hold her face.  Faye laid down on the couch, still kissing you, sometimes allowing her tongue to pop out and lick your face.

Meanwhile:

Ashley was working the front desk.  It was pretty boring, but easy money, she mostly made sure people swiped their card correctly, and handed out basket balls, and towels to anyone that needed them.  To keep herself entertained, she just enjoyed some Hot Tamales, candy.  Even though she said that she was doing fine, she wasn’t.  “She was going to have trouble making rent this month, and she was tired of turning down offers for dates.  Sure she liked that people thought that she was attractive, but she didn’t want a boyfriend to distract her from her finances.  Also she didn’t want to be treated like some sex object, with nice butt.  What am I gonna do? She thought

Back to you:

You had never had such a long kiss before.  He didn’t feel like he was doing much, but Faye seemed to like something.  She pulled away.  “Faye stick out your tongue.”  You said.  She did so, and brought you to it.  You softly bit it, and licked it.  You then heard a slight moan from Faye.  Just then a female coworker walked in the room.  Instinctively Faye dropped you in her mouth.  “Faye your 9:30 is here.” She said.  Faye nodded to her.  You on the other hand grabbed her tongue and kissed it and licked it, anything that you could think of to get a cute reaction out of her.  Soon she stuck her tongue out to get you.  “Having fun.”  She asked, impressed at your gutsiness. “I am.” You said, proud of yourself.  Luckily your clothes only got damp and not soaked from her mouth. 

Faye then discretely placed you under the front desk by Ashley, she left you her phone, with the charger and some ear buds, to entertain yourself.  She then went on to train her client.  You unlocked her phone, since she told you her password was 073113, and just started watching videos to pass the time. 

The day passed by slowly, as you tried to drown out the sounds of the gym with the sounds of Helluva Boss.  Faye was booked for the whole day, so you didn’t get to say much to her.  At noon it was time for Ashley’s lunch, so she brought you with her so that no one else saw you.  She was looking off into space.  You noticed this.  “Ashley, are you… okay?” you asked.  “It must be nice, being so small, no responsibilities, need for a job.” She said.  “Ashley it’s not that great, a good chunk of the time it sucks, especially when around strangers.  “Was it bad that first time we met?”  she asked.  You were certainly taken aback by what she said, and remembered first meeting her.  (Unaware giantess TF: Dropped off - Writing.Com   Story choices: 1, 2 Faye, 3 takes you to the gym, 4 dropped off)  You remembered that the first things that Ashley said, all concerned your well being.  Even when she found you on Faye’s butt in bed, her first thought wasn’t that you were a pervert.  It was whether or not you were okay.  That continued all those other times Faye played that stupid hide Tim, Ashley seeks game.  No matter where Faye hid you, Ashley’s first concern was seeing if you were ok.  You always liked that about her, and now you had the chance to return that concern. 

Ashley also thought back to that time.  She had a rough day she kept getting sent these horrible stories of domestic violence and crime, as if the whole world wanted her to be too afraid to have a boyfriend.  To the point where she instinctively turned down dating requests from anyone who asked her out, for fear of getting hurt, even though the ones who asked her probably would never do something like that.  Then she heard about Faye’s roommate, a man rooming with three girls, and she immediately thought that he might be some sort of fiend.  Then when she saw him, all of that changed.  Here was a man who she wouldn’t have to worry about hurting her, and who was shown to be very forgiving.  Not to mention that he was pretty cute.  Also she didn’t want to be seen as some sex object or something like that, and she got the feeling, that he wouldn’t see her like that.  From then on, she would secretly be hoping that Faye would play her dumb game, so that she could spend time with Tim.  The more time she spent with him, the more she saw how forgiving, patient, easygoing, and cool he could be.  Slowly but surely leading to her having feelings for him.

Ashley’s present, Faye’s past by 2inch

“Ashley what’s wrong?” you asked.  “Just, rent is gonna be pretty hard to make this month.” She said.  “The cost for food and gas has been going up recently, but you probably don’t have to worry about that.”  “I really wish I could live closer to work you know?”  “It’s just me in my apartment, so there’s no one to share the costs with.”  She said, looking at you.  “Woah sorry to dump all that on you, I know it isn’t your problem.”  She said.  She was right, you didn’t need to worry about gas, since you didn’t drive, and you ate so little that you weren’t worried about food.  You thought for a moment, then got an idea.  “Ashley I know what you can do.”  You said, excitedly.  “What?” she asked surprised at your sudden energy.  “Our neighbor Julia, she’s got the house to herself now, and she’s starting to feel lonely.”  You said.  “That’d be great Tim, but houses are expensive.” She said.  “No no wait, her parents pay for her living there, they own the place.”  You said.  “Really?” she asked.  “Yes really, she told me yesterday.”  You said.  “Tim, that, that sounds perfect.” she said, suddenly relieved of almost all of her previous concerns.  It was like she was about to cry.  “Tim I, Thank you so much.  I love you, you’re the best.”  She said, she brought you to her face, and kissed you.  Mwwaa,  mmmmwwaa,  “You’re always so good to me, That’s why I love you.” mmwwaa It was a unique and shocking experience for you, the repetitive short kisses.  Her lips her fuller than Faye’s, and there was this strong taste of cinnamon from the hot tamale’s candy she had been snacking on. 

 

Then Ashley realized what she was doing.  “oh my gosh, what’d I just do?” she asked, dropping you to the table.  “Ashley it’s okay.”  You said.  “It’s not okay, my best friend likes you.” She then slapped her hand over her mouth.  “I shouldn’t’ve said that.”  She said, red in the face.  “It’s okay Faye told me.”  You said, trying to calm her down.  “She did?  That’s great!”  she said.  “But I that means that you two are together now, and I shouldn’t go for you anymore.”  She said.  “Ashley it’s okay, me and Faye aren’t exactly boyfriend and girlfriend write now, it’s just really complicated.”  You said.  Ashley was interested, she looked up at the clock.  “I’ve got time.”  She said, opening her lunch, and eating her sandwich. 

You told her what happened these last 2 days, sparing the wardrobe details, and mostly talking about what Julia said, and your dating system.  “Wowwww.  “Five beautiful girls confessed to you, when did you become so popular?” she said.  “I was wondering that too.” You said.  Well then, I guess I’ve got some tough competition.” She said.  “But I’m not afraid.  I’m gonna make you fall head over heals for me.” She said, pointing a finger gun at you.  You gulped.  “I’m sure I’ll have chances Saturday night.”  She said.  “Oh Ashley, apparently, Jen and Kim also made plans with their friends to come over then, so it’ll be like a small house party.”  You said.  “Oh that sounds fun.”  Ashley said.  “But still I’ll have my chances.” She said coolly.  Soon, Ashley’s lunch break came to an end, and she carried you back to your spot, and you waited.  Soon Faye came back to start her lunch break, she picked you up, and carried you back to the break room.  “How’s my little date doing?” she said, kissing you once nobody else could see you.  “I’m good.”  She then got her food from her bag, and started the microwave.  “Listen Faye, Ashley just confessed.”  You said.  “Really?  I was worried about that.”  She said.  “You’re not shocked?” you asked.  “she said something about that over the phone a few days ago, but I didn’t it was that serious.  This just makes it more interesting.”  She said.  The microwaved beeped.  Faye might’ve been out done, by Kim when it came to showing off her body, but she wasn’t going to lose the fight for his stomach.  She brought her famous Pork Lo Mein.  By using different seasonings and sauces, she was able to take away the smell of crock potted pork, and further change the flavor.  It was the perfect dish after Kim’s crock pot dinners, and great left over.  You loved this dish, it might even be your favorite dish since you moved in.  “Now we’re on a date, call me something cuter, babe.” She said.  She then held out a bit of lo mein for you to eat.  You did so.  It was delicious.  She then placed the fork on the table, and placed her chin beside you.  “Your turn, sweety.”  She said.  “O-okay, honey.” You said.  You picked up the fork, and grabbed some noodles, and angled the fork to her mouth.  It was the same difficulty as angling a ladder that was heavy on one side.  But, you did it.  “MMMM” she said.  You both then started eating regularly, to save on time.  “So how was working?” you asked.  “Oh how you’d expect.  The women that I trained today were all some moms finding something to do with their Tuesdays.”  She said.  “How was your time?”  she asked, drinking her drink.   “Not bad, just watching YouTube videos.”  You said.  “Yeah, sorry this date’s been boring, but get excited for after work.” She said with a wink. 

 

Soon your lunch ended, and you went back to your spot for a few hours.  Since you were at the gym, you thought you might as well do some work outs while you waited.  Although, it was hard to do them, with Ashley whistling at you when she got the chance.  Then Faye’s shift was almost over, since most of her clients were before lunch, and she just had one client after lunch.  Sarah was her name.  “Great job today Sarah.”  Faye said, patting her on the back.  “Thanks Faye, I just really wanted to look good for my boyfriend.” She said.  “Well with the work you’re putting in, I’m sure you’ll knock him dead.”  Faye said giving a thumbs up.  “Thanks, tonight we’re probably gonna snuggle up for a moving, it feels nice with his big arms wrapped around me.”  She said.  “I’m sure it does.”  Faye said, but for some reason felt a twinge of jealousy.  Sure she loved Tim, but she did want to feel a big arm wrapped around her making her feel safe.  Faye then silenced the thought.  No Tim’s great, I don’t need any of that.  She said to herself trying to shake the thought.

Faye then picked you up, got her stuff, and said her goodbyes, and left the building just before 2.  “So, what now?” you asked.  “You wanted to get to know me better, well you will.”  She said, stuffing you in her cleavage, so no one else would see you.  Faye then set out walking to a park, two miles away.  While she was walking, you couldn’t help yourself from getting a little playful, and you started caressing her right breast.  It was a little sweaty, but it wasn’t uncomfortable.  As you touched the sensitive skin, the boob would ripple.  You always liked when that happened, it was like even your small actions were felt.  Faye did feel your actions, as she walked into a small park that was by a large hotel building.  Faye sat down at a bench and pulled you out.  “Having fun?” she asked, flirtatiously.  “I am.” You said.  “Good, this is a date after all.”  She said.  She then placed you on her left shoulder, before giving you a small peck on the lips.  “See that Quilton hotel, my family would come here on vacation in the summer, and stay at that hotel.  We’d play at this park in the morning, maybe play tennis in that court.  I remember being five years old and my brother pushing me too high on the swing.  So then, he spent the rest of the day trying to cheer me up.”  She said.  “Sounds like a good brother.” You said, not really being able to relate.  “He sure is, he lives in the capital now, he’s a big corporate lawyer guy.  My parents are really proud of him.”  She said.  You never had a brother, you had a younger sister, and that’s who connected you with the girls, but that’s not the same as a brother.  “Your parents, were they good?” you asked.  “Oh yeah they were great, they really love both of us, dad did a lot of traveling for work, but when he was home, he was the best dad in the world.” She said, smiling to herself.  “What about you tell me about your family, I mean, I know you have a sister, but what else.” She said.  “My parents were pretty average, so I can’t complain.  No brothers, and we weren’t close with cousins.  My mom really likes her music, and dad likes cars, and sports, and that stuff.” You said.  “Cool.” She said.  She then saw a small ice cream cart by the hotel.  “Wait a second.” She said, sprinting off to the ice cream cart.  You weren’t worried about someone seeing you, as the park was empty, and Faye soon returned with a lemon ice pop.  “I’m back.” She said, putting you back on her shoulder.  She took a bite out of the pop, then offered it to you, which you also took a small bite out of.  “It’s good.” You said, suddenly remembering that first kiss you had with her.  “Yeah, I’ve always liked lemon, it reminds me of summer.”  She said.  You both then finished the Ice pop.  “Hey, is my tongue yellow?” she said, holding out her tongue.  “It is indeed.” you said.  

Faye’s Date, Tim’s night by 2inch

 

Some time passed and you too simply enjoyed the serene day in the park.  You both simply listened to the others’ stories, and then replied with a new one.  Once it was five thirty, Faye bought a hot dog, and continued walking, past the hotel, and some houses and restaurants, and made it to the beach.  “Over there is where Kim, Jen, and I won that beach volleyball tournament.”  She said, pointing to a handful of volleyball courts.  The beach was pretty empty, since it was a Tuesday, six o’ clock.  “I wonder what Kim and Jen did for dinner.”  You said.  “Well it is Kim’s night to cook, she probably made something simply like tacos.”  Faye said.  “Kinda glad I’m not there.” You said, jokingly.  Faye chuckled, as she walked along the beach.  She took off her shoes, and sat down, so her feet were in the water.  “Brrrr the water’s chilly.”  She said, looking at the night sky coming from the east.  “Yeah, it gets cold.  Do you really like the beach?”  you asked.  “Yeah, since I was a kid.  Especially this time, with the sun behind us.  Best time for walking.  My family would walk together at least once a year here.  What about you?”  She asked.  “To me it’s pretty scary, there could be a big fish, or the current could be too strong, and I could get swept away.” You said.  “Hmm yeah, I see what you mean.”  She said.  “But you know, if I fall, you’ll be there to catch me.” You said, looking up at her.  She looked back at you.  “Totally.” She said, before giving you a kiss.  Then you both sat there looking at the horizon.  You wanted to do that cheesy move where the guy puts his arm around his date, but clearly it wouldn’t work, but then you saw her right hand in her lap.  You sprung off her shoulder, bounced off her breast, and tumbled on her tummy and reached her lap.  When you got there, you placed your arm around her thumb, since it was the best you could do, and it was about the same size as you.  Faye saw what you did, and Sarah was right, her thumb felt safe.  It was just her thumb, but that was enough.

“Now, we should start heading home.” She said, standing up and walking to her shoes and belongings.  She showered off her legs, and dried them with a small towel from her bag, and then got her shoes on.  “We’re pretty far, at least like six miles.  It’s gonna be a long walk.”  You said.  “Hmm well not if I run.”  Faye said.  “I don’t know Faye if you run, I might fly out of your chest.”  You said, chuckling.  “Who said anything about my chest?”  Faye said, smiling mischeviously, and picking you up.  “Wait Faye.” You said.  “I bet if I ran, we’d get home in under an hour.” She said, bringing you behind her.  “Still you know, I-“ you started. “What was that babe? I didn’t catch that.”  She said, before pulling back her shorts and panties, placing you in, and snapping you against her cheeks.  She then grabbed her phone and started a timer.  She then started running.  This wasn’t like her casual jogs to work, this was practically a sprint.  Her strides were long, each step pulled you further and further between her cheeks.  But oddly it wasn’t so bad.  You were still on a date, right?  You thought, attempting to playfully grab her butt, to no avail.  Faye ran, and she ran fast, past the board walk, and past the hotel and through the park.  You weren’t having as pleasant of a time, as you had been pulled to the center of your date’s ass.  I mean it wasn’t THAT bad, but still.  Faye kept running and running, she had done a couple 10Ks in the past, so it wasn’t too big a distance for her. 

Eventually she got home, and pulled out her phone.  “Ha 48 minutes.”  She said, triumphantly.  She then bent over and picked her passenger out of her ass.  It was sweaty and warm, and you looked like you just lost a boxing match.  “My butt always seems to do a number on you.” She said, reaching for the door knob.  “Wait.” You said.  “What?”  Faye asked.  You stood up in her palm.  “This is the end of the date, I think I owe you a kiss.”  You said.  Faye smiled at your assertion.  “Alright.”  She kissed you and you kissed back.

Faye walked in the house with you in hand.  “Hey how was your date?”  Jen asked on the couch.  “I had a great time.” Faye said.  “It was nice.” You said.  “Glad to hear it.”  Jen said.  “But tomorrow you’re with me.”  Jen said, with a wink.  “Oh it’s going to be so much fun.”  Jen said, grabbing you and putting you to her cheek and spinning.  Faye walked to the bathroom and began her shower.  You were a bit disappointed, as you wanted to shower with her again, but your date with her was over, and it is Jen’s turn.  Kim walked into the kitchen to get a snack.  “Hey Tim, how was it?” she asked.  “It was great.” You said.”  PPFFFFT Kim farted.  Luckily, she was in the other room.  “Sorry you missed taco night.” She said.  “Listen you two, Ashley sort of confessed to, so I guess we might have to put her in the rotation.” You said, sheepishly.  “Really?” Jen asked, astonished.  Kim didn’t say anything, she just walked back to her room.  You and Jen waited for Faye to finish up in the shower, then Jen helped you with getting the sink ready for you to shower in, while she got in the real shower.  It wasn’t as nice as Kim’s and Faye’s actions, but looking at Jen’s blurry silhouette. Was a very interesting experience.

Soon you both finished up, and Jen dropped you off in your room, before going into hers.  You then got to your phone and texted Julia 

“Julia, I think I found you a roommate.”

“?”

“Her name is Ashley, she works not too far from your house, and she really needs to find a new place.”

“Tim that’s great”

“Just ask Faye for her number”

“Will do thanks”

“No problem”

“So what are you wearing?”

“?”

Julia then texted you a photo of her in a yellow bra and panties, with her left hand in her panties covering her crotch.

“Julia!!!”

“Did I make your heart skip a beat?”

“Good night Julia”

“Good night Casanova”

You spent a few hours catching up on news stuff or the few meager investments that you had, then you started to get tired.  You got ready for bed, and were about to go to sleep.  I wonder if Jen needs me to wake up early tomorrow.  You thought, Faye left early to walk to work, maybe Jen wanted to take a detour or something.  You got up and walked to Jen’s room, and you passed under her door.  You didn’t see her, so you decided to climb on her bed.  Once you got to the top, Jen walked in the room from brushing her teeth.  She was only wearing some pink panties, and matching pink bra. You covered your eyes and yelled to her.  “Hey Jen sorr-“ *door closed* Jen didn’t hear you, and she turned to her mirror on her door.  She quickly gave herself a once over, and….Bomph sat down.  You were going to yell again, but since your eyes were covered, you didn’t see her titanic rear come crashing down.  Followed by her moving her butt to get comfy.  You were hoping that this stuff stopped the other night, when she stopped herself, but I guess you couldn’t expect her to change over-night.  Not to mention that she had no reason to expect you were here after she dropped you off at your room.  You thought.  “I don’t know, maybe I should wear the blue ones.” She said aloud.  You tried to yell again, but it was no use under the weight of her butt. 

PPPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT

Jen released, a loud fart on you sending vibrations through her ass.  “O M G, I hope I don’t do that during our date tomorrow, I’d probably die of embarrassment.”  She said laying down on her bed.  “I really hope we can have a good time tomorrow.” She said.  Me too, you thought.  “Okay,” she said, slapping her self to stay focused.  “I gotta make sure we’re both up by 8am.” She said, making sure her alarm was set on her phone.  There’s my answer.  You thought.  Jen then got under her covers and slept on her right side.  This was fortunate for you, because unlike on her back or front, it was easiest to get out of.  You simply used your strength to move a little bit of but flesh at a time, and sort of slid out.  That’s not to say it was that easy or quick, it still took a solid ten minutes.  Once out, you did a little fist pump in the air, and kissed her right cheek.  But, as if to kill your mood…PPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTT  Jen farted on you again.  You promptly ran under the covers, past her feet, and slid out on to the floor.  You then hurried back to your room, luckily the smell of fart didn’t stay on you.  

Cindy’s Feelings, Jen’s past by 2inch

“Hey Jen,
over here.”  Cindy said, waving to her
best friend.  She was wearing essentially
the same thing as on Saturday, olive colored short skirt, revealing black top.  “Hey Cindy.” 
Jen said.  The two friends shared
a big hug, you tried to stay on Jen’s shoulder, but Cindy’s head pushed the
hair you were holding out of your reach. 
And since Jen was leaning over, you were sent tumbling down Jen’s chest,
and ended up upside down in Cindy’s cleavage. 
“And here’s Tim.”  Jen said,
motioning to her shoulder.  Cindy looked
at her shoulder, before feeling an odd sensation between her breasts.  She looked down, and saw your legs
flailing.  “Here he is.”  Cindy said, pulling you out of her boobs, and
placing you on her right hand.  “H-hey
Cindy, it’s been what like three days?” you said.  “It sure has.”  Cindy said. 
“So how were your classes?”  Jen
asked, as you three walked to a bench. 
“Oh they’re good, I only had two today, just some classes that I need to
graduate.”  Cindy said, offering you her left
shoulder as Jen sat beside her on her left side.  You hesitated at first, but then you
realized, that this was the best way to make both of you feel less awkward, so
you sat down on her shoulder.  “What’s
your major?” you asked her.  “Journalism,
with a minor in photography.”  Cindy
said.  Cindy then took out one of those
camera’s that prints pictures.  “Say
Cheese.”  Cindy said, holding up a peace
sign as you and Jen did the same.  “You
want to be a reporter?” you asked. 
“That’s the dream.”  Cindy
replied.  “Hey be careful who you show
that to.”  You said.  “It’s okay, you can trust me with your little
secret.”  Cindy said, winking.  “Cindy and I have been friends since high
school.”  Jen said.  “Although Jen was in the year ahead of
me.  My birthday missed the cut off date
by only a few weeks.”  Cindy said.  “When’s your birthday?” you asked.  “September, 19th.” Cindy said. “That
was just like 3 weeks ago.”  You
said.  “Yep, I’ve been twenty-two for
twenty-two days.”  Cindy said.  *Gurgle* you all heard a deep rumbling from
Jen’s stomach.  Jen got noticeably red in
the face.  “I’ll be right back!”  Jen said, running off to the bathroom in Aineekner
Hall.  “So, how’ve you been?”  Cindy asked. 
“I’ve been great.  You?”  you asked. 
“I’ve been good.”  Cindy said,
looking at you.  “Listen, about Saturday
I-“

She kissed
you

It was a
different experience from the other girls, this was expertly done, like it was
practiced.  It was so gently, that you
weren’t even pushed off her shoulder. 
Her kiss tasted faintly of chocolate. 
As suddenly as the kiss started it ended.  “Tim, I’ve fallen in love with you.”  She said, gazing into your eyes.  “Cindy I-, wait, what?  You barely know me.” You stammered.  “Tim, this is love at first sight.”  She said. 
“What?  Cindy listen, you seem
nice, and you’re really pretty, but-“ 
you started.  Cindy took you in
her hand.  “Tim, a few days before we
met, my boyfriend broke up with me, and he said that it was because of my bad
gas.  For so long I’ve had trouble
keeping a boyfriend for more than a few weeks, when I pulled you out of my ass,
the first words that you spoke were to comfort me.  Even after being in the back of my panties
for at least a half hour, you still didn’t yell at me, in fact, you made me
smile.”  She said, getting teary
eyed.  “You cared about my feelings,
That’s why I love you.”  She said, giving
you another big Kiss.  She then pulled
you away.  “Cindy I wait, wait, I’ve
already been confessed to.” You said, hoping that Jen would hurry back.  While this was going on, Jen was in the
bathroom, getting her farts out, as to not embarrass her on her date.  “Who? 
Was it Jen?” Cindy asked.  “Yes
Jen confessed to me, and so did…” you said. 
“And?  Someone else did too?  Was it Faye or Kim?”  Cindy asked. 
“Both.” You said.  Cindy looked
surprised for a  moment.  “Anyone else?”  Cindy asked curiously.  “Uh yeah, Faye’s friend Ashley, and our
neighbor Julia.”  You said.  “Really?” 
Cindy said, flatly.  “Yes
really.”  You said.  “So let me get this straight, in the past
four days since I saw you, five different girls said that they love you.  Is that right?”  Cindy said, doubtfully.  “It’s true, I know, you’ll meet them Saturday
night.”  You said.  “Okay then I’ll have to ask them about
that.”  Cindy said.  “You sure can.”  You said. 
“Are they all your friends?” 
Cindy asked.  “Yeah why?”  you asked. 
“Because, you and I have never been friends.  What could happen, is that you might always
see them as your friends, or vice versa. 
But since you and I have never been friends before, you and I won’t have
that problem.”  Cindy said.  “Hey, they confessed to me, they want
something more than friendship.” You said. 
“Hmm, well so do I.”  Cindy
said.  “Just you watch, you’re gonna fall
in love with me too, and then we’ll live happily ever after, just like a ferry
tale.”  Cindy said, looking at you with a
child-like love in her eyes.  “But this
isn’t a ferry-tale.” You said.  “Says the
2-inch tall guy who somehow got confessed to by six women.  And besides, my full name is Cinderella.”  Cindy said, slyly.  You couldn’t think of a response, but
fortunately Jen came back.  “Sorry about
that, I really had to go.”  Jen then
plucked you from Cindy’s hand, and gave you a big kiss on the lips.  “And I’m sorry to keep my date waiting.”  Jen said. 
“Date?” Cindy asked.  “Oh yeah,
this is a date Cindy.  I confessed to
Tim, and now it’s my turn to take Tim out on a date.”  Jen said, happily.  “Turn?” 
Cindy asked.  Jen then told Cindy
about the events of the last few days. 
“So, I guess you were telling the truth huh, Tim.”  Cindy said. 
“You dare doubt me.”  You said,
jokingly, to which they both chuckled. 
“Well I guess you get to add me to the list.”  Cindy said. 
“What?” Jen asked, her eyes widening. 
“Yeah, I just kinda confessed too.” 
Cindy said.  “No way, you
did?!”  Jen asked.  “Yeah, then I guess I should be going, I
wouldn’t want to intrude on your date.” 
Cindy said, leaving.  “Well, we’ll
see you Saturday night.”  Jen said, as
her friend walked away.  “Oh and Tim, I’m
coming for you, handsome.”  Cindy said,
winking, and blowing you a kiss.  Cindy
then walked home, she lived at a sorority house Eta Omicron Tau.

For a
second, you two sat in silence.  You
needed to change the atmosphere fast. 
You thought.  “Jen, before we got
here, you said, that you met Kim and Faye in that building.”  You said. 
Jen seemed to perk up immediately. 
“Oh yeah it’s not that fantastic a story, but here goes.”  Jen said, setting her hands, and you in her
lap.  “It was four years ago, Kim, Faye
and I were in the same class, for freshman orientation.  About midway through, we were randomly
separated into groups for a group project. 
We ended up working well together, so we kept in touch.  We started doing homework together, eating
together, and hanging out together.  Our
second year, we decided to all get a house together, and that worked out well
enough, so then after we all graduated, we found our house, and we’ve been
living together since.”

“And that’s
how we met.”  Jen said.  “Wow, so it was all up to chance?” you
said.  “Well you could say that, but we
still ended up meeting each other at events without knowing the others would be
there.”  Jen said.  “You did?” you asked.  “Yeah, small stuff, movie premiers, game
nights, that stuff.  I like to think that
no matter what, we’d still be great friends. 
So to me, it feels much more like us being friends was fate.”  Jen said, looking up to the sky.  “Then you came along, and showed us that
we’re more alike than we thought.”  Jen
said, turning to give you a kiss, which you accepted.  “Why didn’t you guys ever room with Cindy?”
you asked.  “Well Cindy was really
interested in sorority life, but it wasn’t really my thing.”  Jen said. 

“So are you
close with your family.”  You asked.  “Well, I don’t have any siblings, and my
parents split, when I was still pretty young.” 
Jen said.  “I’m sorry to hear
that.”  You said, putting your hand on
her neck to comfort her.  “Don’t be, he’s
a great dad, he even taught me how to cook.” 
Jen said.  “Did you grow up around
here?”  you asked.  “No, Just like Faye and Kim, I came from
further inland, away from the coast. 
What about you?” Jen asked.  “Same
here, I never lived this close to the coast.” 
You said.  You then shared the
same information with Jen that you said to Faye. 













Soon the
conversations ended, and you both decided to cut your date short, and go
home.  It was Faye’s night to cook, and
she always made something good.  You and
Jen walked back to her car, and she drove home, this time however, she just put
you in her cleavage at the start of the drive. 
Soon you both got home, and she took you from her cleavage, and held you
in her hand as she walked to the door. 
“Hey, it’s the end of the date, I owe you another kiss.”  You said. 
“Jen puckered up, and brought you to her lips, for a sweet kiss.

Jen’s Job, Tim’s help by 2inch

The next day you woke up, and got ready right before Jen came to wake you up.  “Hey Cutie, time for our date.”  She said, wearing a black skirt, that almost went to her knees, and a pink blowse, under a blue jacket.  She picked you up, and gave you a kiss on the cheek, and you did the same.  You both had your usual breakfast, said bye to Faye as she ran to work.  Interestingly Kim was awake this morning.  “Hey guys.” She said yawning.  “Hey.” You said.  “You’re up early.”  Jen said.  “Yeah well, I need to get a lot of editing done today.” She said, grabbing some fruit.  Soon you and Jen left in the car, off to her work a twenty-minute drive away.  You sat on her shoulder, but she hit a speedbump, which sent you tumbling into her cleavage. 

Once there Jen placed you in her jacket pocket and she made her way to her workspace.  She worked for a company called Ladies where, they made and sold clothes inspired by places all over the world.  She shared a room with a girl named Veronica, but she was out sick yesterday so she wasn’t there.  Jen took you out of her pocket, and showed you the room.  It was nice 2 big desks, 2 computers, a minifridge some posters of product advertisements.  “Nice place.” You said, as Jen placed you on her desk.  “Thank y-“ Jen started, when she was interrupted.  Her boss, Ms. Vetement opened the door.  Jen instinctively swiped her hand, making you fall on her chair.  “Jen, thanks for being so punctual, but this is urgent.”  She said.  “What is it?” Jen asked, making sure that her boss’ view of Tim was blocked.  “you better sit down.”  She said, stepping into the room.  Without thinking, Jen did so, because of her boss’ commanding presence.  “Veronica has been out sick these last few days, however she had a very important marketing assignment, for us due, however corporate needs that advertisement campaign planned by the end of the day today.”  Ms. Vetement said.  “Today but that’s not enough time.”  Jen said.  “I know, and I know that I’ve asked a lot of you since you started, but if you manage this, then you can have an extra week’s vacation time, usable this year or next.”  Ms. Vetement said.  “Okay I’ll try.” Jen said.  Ms Vetement took her Jen’s hands, and said, “I have absolute faith that you can do this.”  Then promptly left the room.  “Oh man I wanted to have an easy day with Tim toda-“ Jen said.  “Oh my gosh Tim!” she said, standing up. 

Under Jen’s soft butt, you couldn’t hear a whole lot, but it sounded serious.  You were thankful that Jen’s quick thinking her boss didn’t see you, but you weren’t so happy to be reunited with Jen’s pink panties.  The conversation above ended quickly, and ou were lifted up.  “Tim I didn’t mean to.”  Jen said, but she didn’t see you on her chair, she felt her skirt, but you weren’t there either.  Then she felt between her cheeks, and pulled you out.  Her face was red, but it was cute.  “Oh Tim, I didn’t mean to do that.”  She then brought you to her face, for a kiss on the lips.  “There, do you forgive me?”  Jen asked.  “Of course, Jen you did great.”  You said, reassuring her.  “Oh thanks, but I got to get to work, they need me to plan an ad campaign by the end of the day.”  She said.  Jen thought for a moment, then a minute, then an hour.  “It’s already ten, and I’ve got nothing.” She said, chewing on some mint gum.  “Well maybe I can help.”  You said.  “Thanks Tim, but I don’t know.”  Jen said.  “Come on shoot.” You said, playing with a ping pong ball painted to look like a basketball.  “Well a lot of times we’ll market foreign clothes to America, or vice versa, or other countries, to others.  But this time, it is just modern clothes to modern Americans.”  Jen said.  “Hmm that is tough.”  You said.  “Say Tim, what do you look for in girls?  I mean what do you think is sexy?”  Jen asked.  You were a little stunned in the forwardness of her question.  But you thought for a moment.  “Well honestly if you look on the internet, it’s full of girls trying to look sexy for whatever reason, and it sometimes feels like there’s no girl next door type girls anymore.”  You said.  Jen grabbed you and brought you in for another kiss.  You could definitely taste her minty breath.  “Tim you’re a genius, a line of clothes inspired by the cute, innocent nature of a girl next door.”  Jen said.  Jen then got to work, while you entertained yourself.  2 hours passed, and it was time for lunch.  “Tim, I think I did it.”  Jen said.  “Already, you work fast.” You said.  “Yeah well, when you love your job, you do it quickly, I guess.  Jen said.   “Man, so few people in the world get to do a job that they love.”  Jen said, looking up to the ceiling.  “What did I do to deserve this job?”  Jen said, looking at you.”  “What did I do to get a date with you?”  you asked.  “We’re both lucky.”  You said.  “Oh right, sorry this probably isn’t as exciting as Faye’s date.  Jen said.  “No this is about the same so far.”  You said.  “Really?” Jen asked.  “Yeah, except I didn’t get to help out with Faye’s job at all.  It’s nice to be helpful.”  You said.  Jen smiled at you, understanding what you meant.  Jen, then left the room to pitch your idea to her boss.  “Jennifer this is a fantastic idea, and you did it before lunch.  I will immediately forward this to corporate, and make sure you are given full credit.  You really saved my ass kid.”  She said.  “Thanks ma’am” Jen said.  “You should take the rest of the day off, you’ve earned it.”  She said.  “Oh thank you so much.”  Jen said.  “No thank you.”  She said.  With that Jen left Ms velement’s office and got back to you. 

“Tim great news, she loved the idea, and I got the rest of the day off.”  Jen said, happily.  “That’s great!” you said.  You both then heard Jen’s tummy rumble.  “Sorry, I am pretty hungry.”  Jen said.  “Me too.”  What did you bring for lunch?” you asked.  “Just some salad.”  Jen wanted to bring something else, but the only other left overs was left over taco meat, and Faye took the last of the lo mein.  Jen put the Tupperware of salad on her desk.  You both ate regularly at first, then you got an idea.  You picked up a piece of carrot that at you size was like a big frisbee.  “Open wide.” You said.  Jen saw what you were planning and leaned closer and opened her mouth.  You tossed, and it went in.  “Woo score.”  Jen said, spinning in her chair.  You then did the same with a piece of celery.  Then it was time for the big bad cherry tomato.  You tossed, and it bounced off her chin, and fell in between her boobs.  A smile then crept onto Jen’s face.  “Oh I can’t reach it.  Can you get it for me?” Jen said, placing her chest on the table in front of you.  You walked up to her, and had to climb in between her boobs to get to it, but you got it.  “My hero.”  Jen said, popping the tomato in her mouth.  Soon you finished eating, and Jen left her building. 

“Oh I know, you can see my college campus!”  Jen said, driving the short distance. To the college.  Jen parked in one of the lots, and walked into the campus.    “Oh yeah, Cindy is probably done with her classes now, we should go visit her.”  Jen said, to you on her shoulder.  Her hair was long enough, so you could hold it in front of you like a curtain, if anyone passed you.  You got flashbacks to Saturday, getting crushed by Cindy’s ass, being trapped face to face with her anus.  The onslaught of farts, and… Cindy’s good looks.  She was a beauty, and she did apologize, after pulling you out of her butt.  You thought.  I really hope that it won’t be awkward between us.  You thought.  Jen then texted Cindy, who quickly responded, and told you both to meet her at this small picknick area, sandwiched between a library, and a large school building named Ain Hall.  Jen apparently knew the spot well, and she made her way there quickly.  While walking there, Jen made sure to point out places she frequented when she was a student.  “Over there, Exile Hall, is where I took my business classes.  And there, Ain Hall, is where I took most of my Gen Ed classes.  And here, Random Anon Library is where I would study.”  Jen said, happy to traverse her alma mater.  “Cool.”  You said, not really knowing what to say.  Jen then looked at you.  “It was there at Ain Hall, where Kim, Faye, and I became friends.”  Jen said.  

Dinner and a movie by 2inch

Jen walked inside with you in hand.  Faye was at the counter, setting up ingredients, she was wearing her yoga pants, and a white apron.  “Hey you two, how was it?”  Faye asked.  “It was nice.”  You both said.  Kim came out of her room, and walked to the kitchen.  “Hey guys.”  Kim said, grabbing a snack.  You noticed that she looked pretty tired.  “Hey listen Faye, Kim, Jen’s friend Cindy, also confessed.”  You said.  Kim and Faye both looked at you, then to each other.  “Let’s hope she’s the last one.”  Faye said.  It wasn’t much of a reaction.  “Whatcha makin for dinner?” Kim asked.  “Chili.” Faye said.  You, Jen, and Kim each stopped moving for a brief moment.  Chili, I love chili, but since moving here, I learned to fear what happens to these three after eating it.  You thought.  Kim, and Jen both saw this as a new tactic.  As if Faye just pulled out a freaking RPG on the battlefield of love.  They both loved chili too, but they too knew that they’d all get gassy from it.  This was nothing less than an act of sabotage from Faye. 

You, Jen, and Kim all went to your rooms, and prepared for the night to come.  You were mentally preparing yourself for the nuclear apocalypse that was about to befall your home.  Jen was also preparing her battle strategy, because of the early time of dinner, there was the possibility that all of you would watch a movie.  Jen thought.  Kim on the other hand took a short nap.  Whilst you and Jen were on your date, and Faye was at work.  Kim was working hard, cleaning up her room.  For the first time in a while. She did her laundry and her sheets, took out the trash, picked up her floor and vacuumed.  She did get to do some video editing, and some small reactions on her livestream, but that was all she could manage today. 

Soon Faye called all of you to dinner, you fallowed Jen to the kitchen, but was picked up by Kim.  You sat between Kim and Faye.  You got a bowl that was made by cutting a yogurt cup in half.  Dinner was pleasant enough, but it was just the calm before the storm.  “We should watch a something together.”  Faye suggested, starting dinner cleanup.  “Like what?” Kim asked, still tired from her nap.  “Maybe a Harry Potter move?”  Faye said.  “I’ve seen those tons of times.” Kim said.  “What about the Musicals?”  Jen asked.  “Musicals?” you asked.  “You guys never watched the musicals?”  Jen asked.  “No.” you all said.  “Then we need to watch the first one tonight.”  Jen said, forgetting about the impending effects of the chili.  “Let’s watch it then.”  Faye said, finishing cleanup, and walking to the far end of the couch.  Faye had planned this, sitting farthest from you meant that you’d be hit by Jen’s and Kim’s farts, but not hers.  You made your way to the couch, and stood between Kim, and Jen.  You definitely needed to get to higher ground.  You thought.  You did like hanging out on Jen’s shoulder, but it was Kim’s turn to date you.  You pondered.  Jen then saw you beside her, and picked you up, and placed you on her right shoulder, so you’d also be beside Kim.  “I guess your stuck with me a little longer.”  Jen said.  “Not a problem.”  You said, kissing her cheek.  Faye and Kim, saw this, but said, nothing, planning their next attack.  Faye found the YouTube playlist, and played the show.  Luckily Kim put her account on the T.V., so you guys didn’t have to watch any adds.  You all watched the tragically underrated performance.  You all laughed at the humor of the show.  Then got to part six, and Ginny’s song.

“Everything is fallen, and I don’t know where to land.”  That’s a good line.  You thought.  Apparently, everyone has fallen for me, and I don’t know where to land, who to choose.  You thought to yourself.  You looked at the girls around you, Jen was blushing.  “I gotta go, don’t pause it.”  Jen said, leaving you on the sofa, and sprinting to the bathroom.  Now you were right beside Kim’s butt.  Thankfully Jen shortly returned, and put you on her shoulder.  You saw that Kim, had that same expression Jen was making, and so was Faye.  Then you realized.  They were all holding it in for you.  They were making an honest effort to not fart near you.  I have such great friends.  You thought to yourself.  You then saw the visible discomfort on their faces.  You took a deep breath, thinking it could be you last fresh air for a while.  “Girls, if you really need to y’know, fart you can I w-won’t mind.”  You said.  “you sure Tim?” Faye asked, chuckling.  “Yeah, don’t suffer on my account.”  You said. 

…….PPPPPFFFFFTTTTT Kim farted beside you, there was a delay, but the smell hit you all the same, as toxic as ever.  PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT Faye farted too, but she was a ways away from you. PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT Jen farted after Faye, apparently she didn’t get it all out in the bathroom.  You all looked at eachother, for a second, and all started laughing histarically.  This however caused you to fall off Jen’s shoulder, and onto the sofa, right on time for another one of Kim’s farts.  This time, Kim leaned to her right side, lifting her left cheek up, farting in your direction.  But, then you because of Kim’s indention on the couch, you ended up rolling under her ass.  “Hey wait!!!” you yelled, before, Kim leaned back trapping you under her.  “Sorry about all the gas Tim.”  Jen said, looking at her shoulder for you.  “Tim?  Where’s Tim?”  Jen said, standing up.  Faye paused the musical.  Luckily Kim got up too, and her butt didn’t end up grabbing a hold of you, so you were found easily by the girls.  “Oops, sorry about that Tim.”  Kim said, clearly embarrassed.  “It’s okay Kim, don’t feel bad.”  You said, Jen then put you back on her shoulder, and Faye resumed the musical.  Even though it really stunk, it was nice to share this moment with the three of them.  You all continued watching the musical, one of you farting, followed by the laughter of the others, and soon the musical was over. 

“That was better than I thought.”  Faye said.  “Yeah, it was pretty good.”  Kim said.  “Glad you all liked it.”  Jen said, leaving to her room.  “It’s like nine o’ clock, are you going to bed already?”  Faye asked.  “Yeah, I feel a bit tired tonight.  Good night everyone.”  Jen said, walking into her room.  “I call the shower.”  Faye said, getting up, and walking into the bathroom.  Leaving you and Kim alone.  “That was a pretty good play.”  Kim said.  “Yeah I liked it.”  You said, getting up to leave.  “Hey Tim.”  Kim said.  “Yeah?” you asked.  “Come to my room, before you go to bed.”  Kim said, getting up, and heading to her room.  What’s that about?  You thought.  Then the night proceeded regularly.  You marked down the days events, in the notes of your phone, waited for everyone to shower before, you bathed in the toilet for the first time in a while.  It would be great, if they could install a bathtub or shower, like the miniature toilet that you have, but hooking a shower to a pipe, is much more complicated, than hooking up a toilet, to a drain, and manually filling it with water.  Then you were ready for bed, when you got a text from Ashley. 

“Hey Tim, I got in touch with Julia, and I’m coming over tomorrow, for a tour.  Would you mind dropping by too?”

“Sure, no problem”

“Thanks, goodnight”

“Good night”

You were ready for bed, then you remembered Kim’s words, and you walked to Kim’s room.  

Kim's past and a present by 2inch

You walked into Kim’s room, it was actually a bit neater than usual.  No cans on the floor, and only a little laundry.  “Hey Kim, What’s up?” you asked.  “Hey thanks for coming,” she said, lifting you to her neat bed.  No wonder she looked exhausted, she’s been cleaning up her room all day, you thought.  Kim was covered by her blanket, you knew that she slept naked, so she’s preserving her modesty.  “I think that we should cancel our date tomorrow.”  Kim said.  “What, why?” you asked.  The forecast says it’s gonna rain tomorrow, and besides, you’re gonna help show Ashley Julia’s house tomorrow right?” Kim asked.  “Yeah, but I can still make time,” You said.  “No it’s fine, We’d probably just stay in this room and play videogames all day.”  Kim said.  “That sounds fun, we can still do that, if we wake up early.”  You said.  “Tim did I never told you about why I started playing games did I?” Kim said.  “No you haven’t,” you said, sitting down on her pillow, beside her head. 

“Tim, you know my sister Ellie?”  Kim asked.  “Yeah why?”  She isn’t really my little sister, she’s my twin, I was born two months premature.”  Kim said.  You were taken aback by this news, and were not sure how to respond.  “When I was young, I’d get sick a lot, so while Ellie was off making friends and playing outside, I was stuck inside, that’s when I started playing videogames.  As I grew up I got healthier, and now I can do sports and stuff, but that’s why Ellie has so many more friends than me.”  Kim said.  “But you have plenty of good friends.” You said.  “I know, I’m so lucky to have such great friends like you, Jen, Faye, and Julia.”  Kim said, turning her head to look at you.  “Yeah, I’m happy too,” you said.  You walked over to her face, and kissed.  “What was that for?” she asked.  “No reason, just felt right.”  You said.  “That reminds me, I have something for you.” She said.  She then reached over onto her desk, and felt around for a small box.  “Here you go, a little gift.”  You opened the box, and there were new shirts, pants, underwear, socks, and even a hoodie in it, all at your size.  “Kim, I don’t know what to say, thanks so much.” You said, admiring the handiwork.  “You’re welcome.”  She said.  “How’d you even do this?” you asked.  “That night when we showered, I found your clothes in my panties, I sketched out the dimensions, and I sent pictures to this girl I met through streaming, she made them on stream, and sent them to me today.”  Kim said.  “Kim thanks, I don’t know how I’ll repay you.” You said.  “Don’t worry about it.” She said.  You placed the box on the corner of her bed, then went back to where you were.  “Kim instead of going on a date, let’s just stay up and talk.”  You said, thinking that it would make up for the lack of a date.  “Okay, what do you want to talk about?” she asked. 

You told her the same stuff about your family that you told Jen and Faye, you both then talked about your taste in shows, movies, anime, and the like.  You and Kim had a lot in common since you can’t do a lot at your size, you’d become well versed in a lot of the same shows as Kim.  Jen and Faye didn’t have the same interest with that stuff, as they always were off doing their own thing, or hanging out with friends.

Gradually, you both fell asleep, you had a nice dream about hanging out at the beach with all the girls, you were actually their size, as they played with a beach ball, and splashed in the ocean, then the sun went away, and a massive shadow with horns crept over the beach, you looked around, and saw that you had shrunk back to your 2-inch height.  The girls were gone too, in there places were a lemon, a mint, a cherry, a peanut, a cinnamon stick, a chocolate bar.  The Lemon hit the beach ball to you, it smothered you, you should’ve been able to hit it away, but you couldn’t.  You couldn’t move, it was like the ball was filled with pudding.

 

You woke up, it was darker, and there was something soft covering your whole body.  You moved your arms to get a feel for it, but your right hand caught a hold of something, it was rougher than the rest of the thing on you.  You used your left arm to move the thing off of you, and it seemed to jiggle in response, then the thing in your right hand started to harden.  You had just woken up, so it took you a second, but you realized, that you were under Kim’s boob.  Kim must’ve turned over in her sleep, you thought, you moved your arms above your face and pushed her boob away, gradually, you were able to shimmy out from under Kim, and were let out by her armpit.  You saw on her clock that it was almost 8am, so you decided to just get ready for the day.  You gave Kim one last kiss on the cheek, and grabbed her gift.  You slid the box down her sheets, and slid after it.  You then came to a problem, the door was shut and obviously you couldn’t reach the knob.  You decided to just leave the box by the door, and come back when the door was open.  You slid under the door, did your morning routine in your room, and went to the kitchen for breakfast.  Luckily you were able to catch Jen while she was eating her breakfast.  “Hey Jen, little help.” You said.  “Morning Tim.”  Jen said with a yawn, helping you to the table, and setting you buy her breakfast, and offered you some.  Her breakfast consisted of a cut-up apple, orange, and a banana.  You grabbed an apple slice that was taller than you and started eating.  Faye also woke up, greeted you both, and grabbed her breakfast.  “Hey Faye, off to work?” you said.  “Yeah, I’ll probably have desk duty all day, and since its Ashley’s day off, it’ll be boring.”  She said.  “I wish you could come, I’m sure we could have fun together.” She said with a wink.  You gulped, she it was amazing that she could be so sexy, and yet so intimidating.  “Yeah, we could have lots of fun too.” Jen said with a genuine smile.  “Hey Jen it’s raining today, mind dropping me off at work?” Faye asked.  “Sure no problem.”  Jen said.  Faye soon got ready to go to work, and Jen was about to do the same.  “Hey Jen, could you open Kim’s door a crack before you go, I left something in there last night.”  You said.  “Sure Tim no problem,” Jen said.  Jen opened the door up for you, and saw that Kim had cleaned up her room, then she got curious.  “What did you leave in her room?”  Jen asked.  “Just a present that Kim gave me last night,” you replied, grabbing the small box, and carrying it to your room.  You were able to push the box through your little doorway, and made a spot for it like your own dresser.  “Okay, see you later,”  Jen said “as she left the home.  She drove to her work.  What happened last night between them, and what was that gift that she gave him?  She thought to herself.  “What’s up?”  Faye asked.  “It’s just that Kim seems to be taking this love thing really serious, she gave Tim this gift last night.”  Jen said.  “Yeah tell me about it, I heard that she even showered with Tim a few nights ago.”  Faye said.  “What?!” Jen asked, surprised at Kim’s forwardness.  “Yep, who knew she’d be such stiff competition.” Faye said.  “Yeah, and now Cindy’s in the mix too.”  Jen said.  “But, Tim knows her the least out of everyone right?  He probably would he choose her, besides he doesn’t have her phone number right?” Faye said.  “Oh I gave it to her last night.”  Jen said.  “Okay, she’ll be tough, I just really want Tim to stay in the house, so long as that’s the case, I’ll be happy.”  Faye said, before Jen dropped her off at the gym. 

 

Back to you, you checked your phone, and you received a text from Julia saying that she heard from Ashley that she wanted you there today, and that she’d be there to grab you at 11am.  With your extra time, you turned on the light and further inspected your new clothes.  You got T-shirts in six different colors, plus black and white, some new sweat pants, in black and grey, some shorts, and everything fit perfectly.  You put on the red hoodie, and some grey pants.  You decided to relax in your room for the time being.

At about 10:45, Kim woke up.  She realized that she’d turned over in her sleep.  “Tim, Tim?” she asked, giving her body a once-over.  “Phew” she said, thankful to not have woken up with her tiny boyfriend crushed to her boob or something embarrassing like that.  Although, a part of her was disappointed to not wake up next to Tim.  She got dressed, and walked out into the hallway, right then she saw you leave your closet.  “Morning Tim.” She said, she then noticed that you were wearing some of the clothes that she just gave you.  “Hey Kim, The clothes are amazing.” You said.  “Glad to hear it,” she said, beaming.  You both then heard a knock on the door.  “That’s gotta be Julia here to pick me up,” you said.  Kim walked towards you and picked you up.  “If she’s here to pick you up, then that means that our little date is officially over.”  She said.  “Yeah well I enjoyed it,” you said.  “Say, the other girls said something about a goodbye kiss,” Kim said, smirking, followed by her puckering her lips.  You happily obliged and kissed her.  Just when you finished the kiss, Julia decided to let herself in. 

“What’s happening guys?  It’s raining like crazy out there, why won’t you let me in?” she said, in her usual high-energy self.  She saw the two of you standing close and smirked.  “I hope I wasn’t interrupting anything,” Julia said, slyly.  The both of you turned a little red in the face but denied it.  “Anywho, Ashley’s gonna be here soon to check out the house,”  Julia said.  “Yeah, I guess we better get over there.” You said.  Kim held out her hand, so that you could walk onto Julia’s awaiting hand.  “Kim what do you have today, streaming?”  Julia asked.  “Yep, I’ve fallen behind a bit with life stuff, so I gotta make some kind of content.”  Kim said.  “Cool, well have fun.”  Julia said.  “Alright, Let’s go, see you later Kim.”  Julia said, as she turned and left your home.  

End Notes:

TO ANYONE WHO CARES

I stopped writing this story a long time ago, it never got any reviews, and it's view count wasn't great either, I won't add on to this series at anytime in the future.  Also, everyone can find redemption through Jesus.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12744