The Best Holiday Ever by Rattlehead
Summary:

Gillian Murphy never thought that she would ever amount to much, but when she finds herself grown to the size of a skyscraper in the middle of a city while on holiday, she would become more than anyone thought possible.

Gilly’s story is your typical giantess rampage in a city - expect destruction, a whole lot of people stepped on, and sex.

This story is complete, and I'll be posting sections as I edit and polish them. I hope you enjoy it!


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Destruction, Growing Woman, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 85890 Read: 68266 Published: February 02 2023 Updated: March 22 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Rattlehead

2. Chapter 2 by Rattlehead

3. Chapter 3 by Rattlehead

4. Chapter 4 by Rattlehead

5. Chapter 5 by Rattlehead

6. Chapter 6 by Rattlehead

7. Chapter 7 by Rattlehead

8. Chapter 8 by Rattlehead

9. Chapter 9 by Rattlehead

10. Chapter 10 by Rattlehead

11. Chapter 11 by Rattlehead

12. Chapter 12 by Rattlehead

Chapter 1 by Rattlehead

The giantess held the tiny man between her finger and thumb.  The immense digits pinched around his upper body, leaving his legs to dangle and kick freely and his arms to beat futilely against her fingers.  There was fear in his eyes, but a certain other part of his anatomy made plain another, contradictory emotion.


Her huge brown eyes squinted to see the miniscule erection protruding from the tiny man’s crotch.  It might have been impressive by normal standards, but she was clearly not ‘normal’ by any means; a huge woman, more than a hundred feet tall or thereabouts, who towered over her surroundings.  She smiled, full red lips parting to reveal white teeth as large as tombstones, and her hot breath washed over him.  The man shivered in fright, but his cock seemed to grow even harder at the sight, visibly throbbing even to the sight of his woman many times his size.


Her red lips pursed- 


Red?  Her lipstick grew with her but her clothes didn’t? 


Her lips pursed as if to kiss as she brought him closer.  The puckered flesh was surprisingly soft as they enveloped his relatively miniscule erection, like sucking off a grain of rice- 


Wait, how could she even feel… nevermind. 


A little taste of salt and a muffled, quiet moan told the giantess that he had climaxed.


With that done she pushed him into her mouth, hearing only a pathetic yelp before her lips closed around him.  She swished him around her mouth, savouring the taste and the feel of a living, breathing, writhing human being, and then swallowed him whole.  With a self-satisfied moan, she cast her lascivious, domineering gaze at the frightened mass of humanity pushing and pulling to get away from her at her feet, and said in a voice like thunder: “Who’s next?”


Or at least, that was the scene that played vividly in Gilly’s mind as she sucked off her boyfriend, Pat, in the dingy hotel room.  Her peculiar fetish was not unknown to him, but he was reluctant to indulge in it, finding it odd at best and off-putting and troubling at worse.  Aside from a single experiment in the bedroom that merely resulted in lacklustre sex and a whole lot of embarrassment for both involved, she never thought to push the subject.  The two had seemed to come to a mutual accord that it was just not to be broached.  It was her personal, private thing, and when the pleasure was a little one-sided, as was the case with her on her knees and her mouth full of cock, she would allow her mind to wander to such indulgences, and use them.


Now, in her mind the fantasy had changed to suit her whims.  


The woman, now somehow even bigger so as to loom over even skyscrapers, had torn one such tower from its foundations, lifted it to her mouth, and wrapped her full red lips around it.  She sucked on it as, well, one would an erect penis.  It was packed with hundreds of doomed people, trapped in offices and corridors and store rooms, engulfed utterly by this giantess’s cavernous maw.  


Whatever this was doing for her personally, it seemed to work wonders for her motivation, which in turn served to push her boyfriend over the edge.  He moaned, never one for making much noise during sex, and climaxed in Gilly’s mouth.


As much as she liked cock, blowjobs did little for her and she’d much rather be riding it herself, but he had to go and attend a business meeting in the city very shortly and he’d managed to talk her into a quick good-luck blowie before he went.  She made a mental note to remind him to return the favour when he got back.


Gilly pulled her head back, releasing his spent cock with an audible ‘pop’.  Settling back to sit on the floor, she gulped down his seed and wiped away the excess on her lips.  Pat, apparently going somewhat limp with pleasure, sat on the edge of the bed and gripped the bed with his hands.


“That was great,” he said, gasping for breath.  His muscular, bare chest heaved as he came down from the climax.


“Then you definitely owe me for later,” said Gilly as she rose to her feet.


Pat looked up at her, cast in the lurid red light that suffused the room.  Gilly was a tall woman, standing six foot three from head to toe, though as long as she didn’t wear her heels Pat was still the taller of the two.  She was practically naked, wearing only her panties and a pair of striped socks, and as he sat on the bed her large bare breasts were at almost the right height for him to lean forward and bury his face between them.  Her figure was what one might call ‘voluptuous’ or ‘generously-proportioned’, and just about hinted at a lifestyle that involved a few too many chocolates and not enough exercise.  It was clear that she had somehow lucked out in the great genetic lottery, as most of her body fat had collected in her bust and backside to form an alluring hourglass figure that was perfectly accentuated by her height.


Gilly grinned, her teeth glinting in the dim light like the smile of a predatory cat.  She had a soft, round face, with an abundance of freckles on her cheeks, and framed with a tangled mess of ginger hair that consistently failed to obey comb, brush, and hairspray.  Her hands reached out to rest on Pat’s slim shoulders, bringing her bust closer to his face, and brought her legs around his.  The smell of her seemed stronger than the odour of the hotel room.


“Or now, pet,” she whispered huskily.


He was tempted.  Dear god, he was tempted.


“James will be here soon to pick me up,” he said, swallowing hard.


“Then he can join in!” exclaimed Gilly.  “That uptight little guy really needs to get laid.”


Pat chuckled.  “No argument there,” he said.  “But I think he’s scared of you.”


“Aw, of little me?”  She shook her shoulders from side to side, and her breasts jiggled.  Staring at them swaying and bouncing with her every movement, Pat felt himself getting hard again.  Perhaps there was enough time for a quickie…


The doorbell rang.  Shrill, sharp, and annoying, it banished the horny thoughts from Pat’s mind instantly.  Almost pushing his girlfriend aside, he jumped to his feet, tried to gather up the trousers that had fallen to his shoes, and started to hobble towards the bathroom.


“Let him in, Gilly,” he said in a hushed voice.  “I’ll be ready in a minute.”


Pat stumbled into the bathroom and shut the door behind him, turning the lock, presumably to clean himself up.  Sighing, Gilly grabbed her blouse from the bed and pulled it on, not bothering to button it up, and strode to the front door.  Her own gratification would simply have to wait, yet again, and this was supposed to be a holiday for her.  She was rather slow in turning the lock, and even slower in removing the chain from the door, and then pulled it open.


Behind it stood a man wearing a navy suit and holding a briefcase.  At a mere five foot and six inches tall Gilly positively towered over him, and it was not unnoticed by her that when she opened the door his eyes first drifted down to her almost-bare breasts before snapping up, deliberately so, to her grinning face.


“James!” she exclaimed, and pulled him into a tight bear hug.


The shorter man emitted a high-pitched yelp of surprise as he was pulled in, his smaller frame pressed against her’s.  Gilly’s chin rested easily atop his head, and her prodigious breasts were pressed tightly against his upper torso.  In fact, he likely felt her firm nipples protruding through the thin, flimsy cotton of her blouse on his chest.  James, however, did not reciprocate the gesture and merely stood there, all but enveloped by the taller woman, with his cheeks blushing a deep shade of crimson.


Gilly held the hug for just longer than is usually considered socially acceptable, then broke it.  Her hand seized the one not holding the briefcase - his left - and tugged him inside.  James simply stumbled inside, still blushing a deep shade of crimson.


“G-Gilly!” he stammered out, his voice a clipped and refined received pronunciation, which contrasted with her Yorkshire accent.  He smoothed down the front of his suit and straightened out his tie.  “Lovely to see you again.”  His tone of voice implied otherwise.


She shut the door behind them, and the expression of subtle dread and anxiety on James’ face was not completely lost on her.  In fact she grinned as she moved closer, with millimetres between his upper chest and her barely-concealed bust he could almost feel the body heat radiating off her, and try as he might that posh stiff-upper lip demeanour he used as a shield was all but useless against the raw, sexual energy Gilly projected.  She liked battering against it; sooner or later men caved in, especially the short ones.


“Where’s Pat?” he asked.  His fingers still fiddled with his tie anxiously and his eyes strayed to the door.


“In the toilet,” she said, leaning against the shut door and cutting off his only avenue of escape.  “Cleaning himself up.  We’ve been busy.”


James arched an eyebrow, casting his gaze up and down her practically nude body.  She giggled, and shook her shoulders to allow her unbuttoned shirt to slip just enough to allow him to see a glimpse of her perky nipples.


“Clearly,” James said wryly, at length.  He checked his wristwatch.  “He needs to bloody hurry up if we’re going to get to the office on time.”


As though answering James’ prayers, the door to the bathroom opened.  Pat, apparently coming to his rescue, had hastily pulled up and buttoned his skinny khaki chinos and put on a grey polo shirt before stepping out into the room.  Gilly, upon seeing her boyfriend return, draped herself against him with an arm over his broad shoulders, and flashed one of her playful, predatory grins at the shorter man who, in his state of embarrassment, was doing his damnedest to look as professional as he possibly could.  It only had the opposite effect.


“About time,” snapped James.


“There’s still a few hours to t’ meeting,” said Pat.  He fiddled with the buttons on his polo shirt momentarily, before Gilly leaned over, swatted his fingers away, and did them up for him.


“Yes, but I want us to go over our files in the office before we start.”  James shook his briefcase, and its contents made a hefty thudding sound as they rattled around inside.  “You know how important this meeting is.  The two of you can do…”  He waved that hand in the direction of the bed.  “...whatever as much as you please after.”


“Oh fine,” said Pat.  He squeezed Gilly’s shoulder and kissed her on the cheek, but she was glaring at James.  “I’ll take you somewhere nice for dinner.  T’ hotel pamphlet recommended a nice seafood place on the seafront called The Morning Catch.  Then we can go for an evening walk down the beach.”


“I could kill for proper fish and chips,” she said.  Her voice was cheerful but she still fixed James with a glare, who did not even attempt to meet it, and instead suddenly found the walls of the room marginally more interesting.


“Great!”  Pat slipped his hand down Gilly’s back, following the way that it sloped inwards to the small of her back and then swelled out to a curvy rear that balanced out the two mounds upon her chest.  He gave her arse an affectionate pat, and she yelped and giggled.  “I’ll see you later, pet.  Meet me at the Drapers Building downtown.  I’ll text you when I’m ready.”


James slipped through the door, giving Gilly little more than a terse nod by way of a goodbye, followed by Pat.  The door slammed shut, and she was completely alone, and would be for much of the day until the two of them returned from whatever it was they did.  She breathed out a sigh and threw herself on the bed, the battered and abused mattress groaning in complaint as she landed upon it.  Her fingers dug into the sheets like claws as she squirmed atop the too-firm bed, the springs creaking beneath her, and then she fell limp, staring up at the stucco ceiling.


It wasn’t fair.  When Pat had told her that he had to go to America for a business trip Gilly had envisaged something rather more glamorous and fun than this, the grim environs of the cheapest hotel that her boyfriend’s company’s finance department would pay for were furthest from her expectations.  Of course he had to work, but if she had known that she would have to spend upwards of ten hours a day on her own in a strange foreign city then she might have just stayed in Sheffield instead.  It had been interesting for perhaps the first day, but the sights and attractions of the metropolis beyond the walls of this tiny, confining hotel room had lost their appeal without someone to share them with.  Pat himself was often too tired after his work, especially with the jet lag, to do much else but lie there on the bed and rest.


Still, she had a whole day to fill, and a nice meal to look forward to later, though she had no idea where the Drapers Building was or even how to get to downtown, wherever that was.  Gilly stretched out on the bed, feeling a certain heat inside her that was not to do with the warm and muggy climate here.  Sucking Pat’s cock did at least stir her hair-trigger libido.  The sexy images she conjured of giant women playing with tiny men only added fuel to that fire, and teasing the uptight little James and watching his squirming embarrassment was at least enough to push her slowly growing arousal past the momentary disappointment she felt.  


Alone on the bed in the hotel room, she reached her right hand down to her crotch and found her panties slightly damp.  On the bedside table were a few of those tourist pamphlets Pat had picked up from the hotel concierge, and one of which had a stunning photograph of the inner city’s skyline.  Tall, glittering skyscrapers were silhouetted against a crisp blue sky.  Gilly imagined a colossal woman with tanned skin, brown hair, and a playful grin on her full, red lips, striding gracefully in between them.  


Gilly giggled -- a short, sharp titter that she made when she was aroused, followed by a snort.  Her fingers slipped under her panties.


***


“I’m thinking of taking a break from Gilly,” said Pat.  It had taken him and James fifteen minutes in the rental car for the two of them to fully exhaust the reservoir of small talk, having already commented upon the sunny, warm weather and whether or not they slept well the previous night.


James, who was driving, didn’t appear to have heard him at first, as he carried on with the business of paying attention to the road.  At length, and without taking his eyes off the stretch of tarmac receding into the city beyond, he said simply: “Oh?”


Pat nodded.  “Yeah.”


Another moment of silence passed.  James grumbled something as he navigated the small hatchback the company’s finance department had allowed him to rent around a large pick-up.  The driver of that vehicle apparently took exception to that, and made a rude gesture out of his window before accelerating away from them.


“I can’t get the hang of driving on the wrong side of the road,” said James, shaking his head.


Pat reached up and grabbed the handle by his head, the skin around his knuckles turning white as he held on for dear life.  He had noticed James had the tendency to drift into the other lane, as though he still thought he was sitting on the right hand side of the vehicle.  “We should have gotten a taxi.”


“Do you want to pay for it?”


“I could put in an expenses claim,” said Pat.  “But it would leave me out of pocket until Finance cleared it.”


James swallowed hard, fingers clenched tightly around the wheel.  Their hotel was some distance away from the city’s business district where the central office of the multinational corporation their tiny little start-up was due to meet to discuss an exciting new venture, just down the main road and over a bridge across a river that fed into the Atlantic.  The highway that ran practically straight through the city, almost bisecting it, however, should have made this a relatively short journey of thirty minutes, but this being rush hour, the sheer mass of traffic had made what would otherwise have been an easy journey straight down into a frustrating series of stops and starts.


The glittering skyscrapers in this distance seemed to taunt them as the traffic slowed once again for seemingly no reason at all.  James applied the brakes, a little too harshly, sending him and his passenger rocking forward as the car stopped just short of rear-ending the one in front.  He let out a frustrated sigh and slumped in his seat, crumpling his suit jacket a little -- there was a lot riding on this meeting, as the success of their little start-up tech company hinged entirely on impressing this much larger corporation of the efficacy and profitability of their product, and having invested much of his own time, effort, and money into this it was as much a judgement on his personal future as his professional.


“Why do you want to break up with Gilly?” asked James suddenly.


“What?”


“You said you wanted to break up with your girlfriend.”


Pat shook his head.  “A break, not a break-up.  Just until she gets her life sorted.”


“Does it need to be sorted?  She seems pretty happy where she is.”


By now the traffic had crawled on forwards for another few yards, before halting again.  This time, James was a little more prepared and careful with the brakes and the car came gracefully to a halt.


“That’s the problem,” said Pat.  He let go of the handle and rested his arm on the bottom of the open passenger window.  Beyond the confines of the car, the ordinary life of the city carried on; the streets filled with people going about their daily business, and despite being thousands of miles away from home it was quite reassuring at just how normal the scene felt.


“Oh?”


“She’s too comfortable where she is,” Pat continued.  “No ambition and no drive.  Doesn’t even have a job.  I don’t want to stay in bloody Sheffield for the rest of my life, but we’ll never be able to afford a place in London with just my salary even if we pull off this thing.”


“When we pull it off,” insisted James.  The flow of traffic had started again, but this time at a mere crawl.  The city slipped past them slowly.  


“And then there’s that weird fetish thing she’s into,” said Pat.  “The giant woman thing.  She keeps it to herself, most of the time, but she once mentioned making effects clips for fans of this sort of thing and I…”  He shuddered, bringing his fist up to his lips as though to suppress the urge to vomit.  “I can’t get involved in something that weird.”


James turned his head and shot Pat a disapproving look, before apparently remembering he was in control of a vehicle and snapped his attention back onto the road, just before he could accidentally drift into the wrong lane.


“I thought she had a job,” said James, ignoring the uncomfortable topic.


Pat snorted, apparently trying to stifle a laugh.  “Selling homemade soap on Etsy?  That’s not a real job, and she’s behind on her orders anyway.  Gilly’ll get bored of that and give up, like she’s always done.”  He sighed, pinched the bridge of his nose between his fingers.  “She’s not as thick as people think, she’s just lazy.  She went to uni, after all, but just… I dunno, can’t be arsed to do anything with it.  She has no ambition, no drive, and I need someone who shares mine.”


There was a pause.  James stared at the traffic ahead as he nervously guided the car onwards, while Pat stared out of the window at the streets.


“So, you think taking a break will encourage her to find a ‘real’ job?” said James once the traffic had settled into a consistent flow forwards.


“I mean, we aren’t serious in our relationship, yet,” said Pat with a shrug.  “She’s fun, bloody hell she’s a lot of fun, but if we’re going to take it to the next level, as in, move in together, I want to make sure she can keep up with me.  I don’t want her to just coast along.”


“How do you reckon she’ll take it?”


“I haven’t made up my mind just yet.”  Pat paused, scratching at his half-grown beard and wishing that he had the time to trim it before leaving the hotel.  “I told her I want us to move to London, but she doesn’t like London.  Gilly doesn’t like big cities.  We won’t be able to afford a place unless she starts earning too.  Hopefully that’ll nudge her in the right direction.”


“Are you sure you want to do that now?” said James.  As he spoke he didn’t take his eyes off the road ahead, but he arched an eyebrow.  “I’m no expert on these things, but on a business trip in a foreign country away isn’t the best place to tell her to get a job or you’re leaving.”


Pat snorted, shaking his head.  “I’m not putting it like that, exactly.  Just... you know, we’ll have dinner tonight and I’ll tell her that I want to take things to the next level, and hopefully she’ll put two-and-two together and realise that she’ll need to keep up with me.”


James was quiet for a few moments, as the traffic picked up more speed and the city rushed past.  A riot of colour - houses, peoples, offices, shops, and streets - rushed past the windows.  The bridge that would take them across the shallow river that sliced through the metropolis and separated the financial and business districts from the urban and suburban sprawl was visible in the distance, past the department stores and fast food places.


“Have you got that out of your system now?” said James.


“What?”


“I need you to focus here, Pat.”  James tapped his hand on the steering wheel for emphasis.  “If we pull this off, and pull it off well, then you won’t need to worry about Gilly having to get a ‘proper’ job ever again.”


***


Gilly was bored.  She lay on the bed, still wearing only her panties still moist from her earlier masturbation and the unbuttoned blouse, uncaring that anyone might be able to look through the ground floor window and see her with her tits out.  It was shaping up to be a warm day, and she, a northern lass with pale, freckled skin, struggled with the heat and bright sunlight of this place.  The air-conditioning seemed to be wholly inadequate, even though it was seemingly on full-blast judging by that harsh humming noise, punctuated by ominous coughs and gurgles that meant she could never get used to it.  The TV mounted on the wall opposite was on, showing some daytime chat show but she wasn’t really watching it; a shrill American woman was screaming at some man while security guards in black held them back, but what they were all upset about she had lost all interest in.  The other channels weren’t much better.


She reached over to the bedside table and picked up her phone for the umpteenth time.  The wifi was slow and choppy here, and she wasn’t about to waste what little personal money she still had on using data.  Checking social media was out of the question then, not unless she wanted to wait ten minutes for the page to load, only for it to cut out again.  There was nothing to do, except venture outside into the strange, vast city where she knew no one except the boyfriend who had abandoned her to this fate of boredom.


Her stomach gurgled noisily, and Gilly was suddenly aware that she was very hungry, having skipped breakfast (Pat’s climax notwithstanding).  She rubbed her stomach, her slender fingers sinking into the small amount of soft pudge that formed around her belly, and turned her head to look out of the window; there was a fast food restaurant just opposite the hotel, and the garish sign, atop a pole like some sort of primitive totem, was just visible from her position on the bed.  The bright red and yellow beckoned to her, promising the sort of greasy, unhealthy food that she loved but had been trying to avoid for the sake of her diet.  


Gilly insisted that she was the right weight for her prodigious height, if erring a little on the heavier side, but even with her modest amount of pudge accentuating the curves of her body, it was hard not to feel a little subconscious about it.  Her stomach growled again, and she could feel it this time.  Sighing, she decided that as she was on ‘holiday’, if it could be called that, on her own, and thoroughly bored and homesick, she might as well just indulge herself and deal with the consequences later.


She was about to get up and find some clothes, and perhaps air out her cum-stained panties for a bit, when her phone blared its obnoxious ringtone.  The screen flashed the dreaded three letter word ‘Mum’.  It had just gone nine o’clock, and Gilly remembered Pat saying that England was six hours ahead, or something like that, which made it… after a few seconds of trying to do the maths in her head, she gave up and answered the phone.


“Mum?”


“Gilly!”  The shrill voice practically screamed down the phone.  “How is my little angel?”


“Oh, you know…”  Gilly sucked in a deep breath of air and slowly exhaled.  “Stuck in the hotel again.”


“Aw, has Pat left you on your own again?”  Her mother giggled, and Gilly winced.  “I’m sure he’s working hard and when he gets that job you’ll appreciate it.  Oh, and while I’m at it, pet, I found some more job adverts you should apply for, while you’re not doing anything…”


Her mother droned on about jobs that she was in no way qualified for - management positions that required ten years of experience, technical jobs that required specialist knowledge of things she had never heard of, graduate schemes for fast tracking into management that required the sort of ambitious personality that she simply did not possess.  It was the same talk she had heard a dozen times over, so much so that she zoned out, stopped listening, and looked out of the window and briefly fantasised about a giantess’s foot coming down on the street outside and crushing all beneath it.  The fun image disappeared when her mother abruptly snapped:


“Are you even listening to me?”


“Yeah, I am,” said Gilly.  “But I’m on holiday.  I can do all of that when I get home.”


“Oh, Silly-Gilly, it’s a competitive market out there.  Me and your dad didn’t support you through uni just so you could waste your time partying.  Of course, if you’d gone for something useful like Law instead of Art then you wouldn’t be in this mess.”


As she listened to more-or-less the same speech she had heard time and time again, Gilly wanted to snap back - it was her life, after all, and if she wanted to ‘waste’ it partying and having fun instead of working then that was her decision.  Pat would support her, as he always did; he was the ambitious one and she was the fun, creative one, and they’ll find ways to make it work, somehow.  But she held back, and merely said quietly, “Okay, message me the job applications you found and I’ll apply.”


“That’s great!” her mother exclaimed.  “Though you really ought to have found these yourself without me finding them for you.  Now, I best let you get to it, and-  Oh dear, your father’s been trying to get rid of t’ wasps’ nest by kicking it again.  I’ll talk to you soon, Gilly!”


The line went dead and Gilly dropped the phone on the bed, where it bounced a little off the too-firm surface.  It wasn’t fair, she thought, staring at it, but she would lie and say that she applied for those jobs only to be rejected, as she had done before.  It was impossible to escape these ridiculous demands even when on ‘holiday’, such as it was.  The gurgle in her stomach was accompanied by a pang of hunger, and looking out at the fast food place across the road she made up her mind.


***


Gilly stepped out onto the street and immediately felt rather exposed.  Then again, being a woman over six feet tall with an attractive, curvy figure that was just the right sort of ‘slightly plump’ meant that she was often the centre of attention without meaning to.  That the heat here meant she needed to expose a fair bit of pale, freckled skin didn’t help; she didn’t consider herself particularly fashionable, but a short skirt designed for a lady two-thirds her height accentuated her long, shapely legs and even the relatively loose-fitting blouse showed off her impressive bust by virtue of her having to unbutton the top few buttons in order to allow what little breeze there was to cool her chest.  The most expensive item she wore was a wide-brimmed straw hat.  Owing to her Gaelic heritage, she singed easily in the sun.  That’s why the sunscreen she’d applied before heading out was positively caked on her skin.


It felt worse this time, being in a foreign country and one where the people were not quite so reserved.  They were staring at her.  Someone went ‘mm-hmm’ in approval as she passed him.  Such attention might have been welcomed at a club while she danced, but here, when she just wanted to go and eat something, it made her feel self-conscious.


It also didn’t help that her clothes felt tighter than usual.  Her skirt pinched in around her waist, such that she kept tugging at the waistband when she walked, and it might have been her imagination but it seemed shorter than usual.  The buttons on her blouse seemed to be under more strain from her bust than usual.  The hat pinched around her head and she could feel a headache coming on.  Only her flip-flops, slapping against her heels with each step, still seemed to fit, though only by virtue of not being all that constraining in the first place.


She found she was looking down at other people more than usual.  Perhaps Americans were just shorter on average, she thought, not being in much of a position to argue otherwise.  Or it could have all been the stress of the so-called ‘holiday’ and her mother’s absurd expectations.  Something loaded with grease and carbs would help her feel better.


The morning rush hour had passed, so there wasn’t much of a queue at least.  Though the air-conditioning provided a respite from the warmth outside, Gilly still felt quite hot despite the cold air blowing on her skin.  Her stomach gurgled again as she looked up at the menu above the counter.


“Hi, what can I get ya?” the chirpy teenaged girl at the counter exclaimed as Gilly approached.  Behind her, the madness and chaos of a fast food restaurant kitchen proceeded unabated.  Liveried men and women on an assembly-line of mass-produced food; it reminded her of her one and only ‘real’ job cooking fries at a similar establishment back home, where she lasted a mere two weeks before quitting.


“Chicken burger, large fries, and a coke, please love,” said Gilly.


The girl entered in the order on the till.  “I love your accent!  Australian?”


Gilly squinted down at the too-cheerful worker.  “No, Yorkshire,” she said.  


The fast-food worker blinked vacantly up at her.


“England?”


“Oh.”  She sounded almost disappointed.  “Do you have chicken burgers over there?”


“Only fish and chips,” said Gilly.  The customer service over here would take some getting used to, she thought as she found an empty table and sat there, and it made her miss the comparative apathy with which she was treated back at home.  She paid, collected her order, and sat at table and chair by the vast window that afforded a view of both the street beyond and the hotel building directly opposite.


She was hungrier than she first thought, and tore open the paper wrapping with relish.  The burger contained therein was big, dripping with grease, and could probably only be referred to as being made of ‘chicken’ if one applied a very liberal definition of the term.  It was perfect.  Forgetting table manners, Gilly grabbed it with both hands and took a huge bite out of it.  It tasted almost entirely of salt and grease, but it’s just what she needed.  With the first mouthful she could not help but moan with the pure, simple pleasure of it.


It did not take Gilly long to demolish the burger, and even less time to finish off the fries.  The ‘regular’-sized coke was more of a bucket, and she soon gave up on trying to drink it all; it was mostly full of ice, anyway.  Now satisfied and pleasantly full, she felt instantly happier, and more so than she had been on her own since this trip started.  One of those job-talks with her mother would have put her in a funk for hours, but now, more than ever, she felt motivated to do something more with the rest of the day than waste it all feeling sorry for herself in the hotel room.  There were still those leaflets and brochures in the hotel lobby, advertising such sights as the beach, the stadium, the mall, and so on.  If she felt guilty about indulging, then all that walking around from tourist spot to tourist spot would help relieve some of those extra pounds.


Gilly got up, disposed of her rubbish, and stepped out again into the warm, sunlit street.  The hot sun, starting to beat down in earnest on the city, seemed to tingle on her exposed skin, and the warm breeze stirred her loose blouse.  The street itself seemed a little busier than before, and she weaved her way around and between the locals hurrying on their way to work and the tourists standing around and gawking at the skyline beyond.  Coming to the edge of the pavement she looked to the right, saw that the road was clear, and stepped out to cross it.


The blare of the horn and the scream of rubber on tarmac came from her left.  Gilly had a brief snapshot glimpse of the terrified expression of the driver of the white van bearing down on her before it connected, her entire left side seemed to explode in pain, and she was launched airborne.  Her shriek was cut short when she landed half a dozen yards away in a bloodied, broken heap.


There was a second of shocked, stunned silence, as though time itself had briefly stopped, before bystanders reacted.  One rushed forward, followed by another, and another to Gilly’s side, forming a small crowd around her prone form.  The people there jostled, some pushing their way forward to try and render assistance or simply get a closer look.  Entreaties to clear some space for her fell on deaf ears.  Phones were whipped out, calling for the ambulance and the police, with some merely posting what they had just seen on social media.  Someone rushed back into the restaurant to get water and inquire after a first aid kit.


The driver remained in his van, hands wrapped tightly around the wheel with his knuckles white, his body frozen and his mouth gaping in mortal shock at having struck her.  Someone beat the window to his left, but he didn’t hear it, for he was fixated upon the sight before him.  A shudder seemed to go through the crowd, like a ripple through the pond.  Those closest to the stricken woman seemed to recoil, and there was some sort of commotion taking place closer to her, but the driver couldn’t quite make out what was going on.  He leaned forward, bobbing his head to get a better look, until he froze once more as he witnessed a miracle.


Gilly stood up.  And up.

Chapter 2 by Rattlehead

There was not a scratch on her, and the tattered remains of her clothes, shredded first by the rough tarmac and then by her inexplicable growth, fell from her expanding body like torn ribbons.  The people surrounding her came up to her waist, then her broad hips, then her thick thighs, and so on as she grew.  Confronted with the impossible and unexplainable, the crowd erupted into panic; those who had tried to push their way closer to her now found themselves fighting with their fellows to get back away from the growing woman.


Her head was pounding like someone was beating a drum inside it and her stomach lurched.  She was only dimly, vaguely aware of what was happening to her.  The shrieks and cries of a dozen diminishingly small people reached her ears only faintly, sounding as though she was underwater and hearing their voices from the shore.  Gilly tried to look down and take stock of her situation, but each time she opened her eyes the world swam drunkenly and white and yellow stars danced.  What little furtive glances she could catch, of knee-tall people, then mid-shin, then ankle-height frantically scurrying away or staring up in horror and bewilderment, and of the world itself falling away from her as though she was somehow being propelled upwards.


She was, in a way.  Within seconds Gilly was towering over the buildings either side of the street, including the hotel building and the fast food restaurant either side of her, and her growth still showed no sign of abating.  Her expanding feet began to sink in the tarmac as though it was made of mud, and the advancing wall of flesh swept aside people and cars alike, until they all but filled the width of the road itself, blocking it.  A car, its driver panicked beyond rational thought by the giant woman towering over her, smashed into her toes, followed by the ones behind it.  Another tried to avoid the resulting collision by mounting the pavement, scattering everyone fleeing in the opposite direction, but as her massive foot swelled it was caught up and rammed through the glass front of a laundrette.


A wave of nausea caused Gilly to double over, clutching at her stomach, and with that the dizziness grew worse.  Her legs felt weak, trembling as though they struggled with her increasing mass, and her growing form wobbled.  She lifted her left leg and stepped back to give herself more support, entirely without thinking.  The driver in the van, who, still stricken with fear at the sight of this lady’s heel advancing towards him, saw a footprint-shaped crater, crested with a ridge of crumbling tarmac and concrete.  He was mesmerised by the sight of it, forming an almost perfect imprint of the underside of her foot, that he had no comprehension that she must inevitably place it down again.  When it landed directly atop him, his van, and about half a dozen or so people who barely had the time to comprehend their demise before their lives were snuffed out by a simple step, it was half again as big as when she lifted it from its crater.


The ground shook beneath the impact, cars that were lucky enough not to be caught beneath the foot bounced on their respective suspensions, while people close by were blown off their feet by the sudden displacement of air.  Her victims - individuals too arrested by awe and fear to run - simply vanished beneath the unstoppable mass of Gilly’s sole in an instant.  To the horrified pedestrians who were lucky enough not to be caught beneath her deadly step, it appeared that one moment they were there, a disorganised clump of people staring dumbly, and the next they had disappeared, the sight replaced by the absurd view of a massive foot almost filling the entire width of the highway.  The tarmac road heaved beneath the enormous mass of the giantess standing upon it, rising up around her foot as it sank into the ground.  And still she was growing.


Gilly could only watch, merely an observer to what her own body was doing.  The ground continued to recede away beneath her.  From her perspective it looked as though she was standing in a glass lift ascending rapidly through a transparent tube, that is until she looked down to see her naked body.  Her head cleared, the mental fog lifting, and the nausea faded with it.  When she had moved her foot to steady herself, she only became cognisant of what she had done and the grim, murderous implications of what to her was a simple act of stepping back to avoid falling over when she had completed it.  She looked down in horror at her own right foot, with the image of the street occupied by people and a van just before she had simply trod on them still burned in her mind.


Panic now gripped the crowds at her feet, and from her vantage point some several hundred feet in the air, she guessed, she saw perhaps hundreds of these ant-sized people, some gawking up at her vast, naked body, and others scurrying away from her at peak ability.  Just standing there, her very presence inspired chaos.  Visible from miles around now, over the fast food restaurants and apartment buildings and shops that barely reached above her shins, it would only get worse.  The blare of car horns and the screams of tiny people, strangely high-pitched and sounding quite distant, reached her ears.


Gilly stared down at her feet.  Together, side by side, they would more than fill the road and the pavement.  The width of one of her massive feet nearly stretched from one side of the road to the other, and she only avoided them ploughing through the facades of the buildings either side by placing one foot behind her.  The crowds continued to mill around directly in front of her toes, and she noted that each individual tiny person was barely taller than the smallest of her digits.  She guessed that they would be about half an inch tall compared to her, which would make her…


“Uh oh.”  Her voice thundered from above and was heard across nearly half the city.


Maths was never her strong point, and she gave up trying to calculate it.  Trying to frantically piece everything together, she remembered eating a burger and fries at the fast food place, then looking the wrong way before crossing the road because she forgot that the Americans drive on the opposite side, and then getting hit by a truck.  Somehow that had made her big.  Very big.  Her first thought was that she had been isekai’d into a new, tiny world, albeit without her clothes for some reason, but looking down at her feet, bending a little so that the generous curve of her bust would not obstruct her view below as it usually did, she spotted that same fast food restaurant with its familiar sign on a pole that now only reached her ankle on the right of the street she stood in, and the dingy hotel on the left like a small shoe box standing on its end.  No, this was her world.


She remembered the muddled haze of growth dimly, and that she had moved her foot to steady herself.  Twisting awkwardly around her waist, she lifted her left foot out of its crater, and balancing on her right leg with her arms out for balance, peered over her shoulder into the crater.  It seemed little more than an elegant little footprint to her; the weight of her foot had deformed the tarmac as if it was wet sand at the beach, creating an almost perfect mirror of her sole, with the undulations and ridges within marking out her toes and her instep, and all framed with a ridge of crumbling tarmac.  Gilly could make out a few red spots and a white rectangle - the remains of people too slow to escape and of the van that had collided with her.


Dead.  There was no way they could have possibly survived that.  The realisation sent a cold shiver down her spine.  Gilly gasped and her hand flew to her open mouth.  She had murdered half a dozen people just by stepping on them like they were bugs.  Her foot returned into the crater that marked their graves.


It had to be a dream.  Gilly pinched herself on her left forearm, and the twinge of pain there told her that she was not.  Looking into the streets at her feet, it was like looking into a model city, yet the sheer amount of tiny detail confirmed the horrifying truth that this could only be real.  The buildings that lined this stretch of main road mostly reached just above her shapely ankle, with the tallest of the modest apartment buildings and offices as tall as her knees.  She saw the advertisements on the billboards, the cracking paint in the concrete, and even through skylights and windows into rooms and corridors.  In the streets themselves she saw road vehicles trapped in traffic like cholesterol blocking an artery, tiny newsstands, telegraph cables, street lights, and trees with green leaves swaying almost imperceptibly in the wind.


Yet what dominated her attention were the people.  There were hundreds of them, perhaps even more, in the streets before her feet.  She could just about make out a few individual details - different colours of clothing, skin, hair, and so on.  Some who were not running as fast as their tiny legs would carry them stared back at this immense woman towering over them, and she was shocked to find that for those closest to her she could even make out individual facial expressions, though most of those were of abject terror.  No mere dream could hold such detail.


It was impossible.  Madness.  This was Gilly’s fantasy, yes, but it had always been one that could never be real, and almost never involving herself in the starring role either.  That’s what stories and collages and role-plays were for.  She’d masturbated over the fantasy of this scene countless times before, ever since her adolescent libido was piqued by finding the iconic poster of The Attack of the 50ft Woman at a shop.  But this was real, and those were real people at her feet and real people she had just stepped on like bugs.


“What am I supposed to do?” she said absently, looking down into the street as though one of the tiny, half inch-tall people might say something.  All she got out of them was screaming.


Pat would know what to do, he always did, but he was in a work meeting over in the city centre, where those skyscrapers were.  They were miles away, but at her size Gilly thought it might be little more than a short walk, no further than from her parents’ house to the corner shop.  One, however, that would take her straight through more streets still populated with hundreds, thousands, of people.


Looking around at the streets below her, and feeling quite disorientated and giddy from this perspective, she could see that they were absolutely bloody everywhere.  There was nowhere she could go without stepping on anyone again, and even with the time she had spent standing there they had yet to do the sensible thing and get out of the streets and into the presumed safety of the buildings.  If anything, the streets had gotten more crowded as the chaos caused by her mere, gigantic presence worsened.  People attempting to flee by running through the streets were blocked by those who stood to gawk at the sudden appearance of a giant naked woman.  So it was with vehicles in the roads, as pile-up after pile-up clogged the roads, further blocking their panicked flight.  A few mounted the pavement and ploughed through the crowds.  The cacophony of screams, shouting, horns, and crashing still sounded distant and muffled to Gilly, and in a way they were, being hundreds of feet below her, but were noticeably getting louder.


The other alternative she could think of was to try and take the shortest route out of the city itself, but she saw that the city spread out for miles around her in a great urban and suburban sprawl.  Taking a direct route out to the countryside beyond where, in theory, she could wait for help without harming anyone, would still mean carving a path through the populated streets.  Another ‘short’ walk for her, but a horrific massacre for the tiny people who would fall under her feet.  At least, she considered, such a path would take her through the less densely-populated districts, where there seemed to be no buildings taller than her knee, if that.


That left staying put and waiting, and judging by the insanity taking place at her feet, smoke now rising from where a lorry had crashed through the front of a laundrette, she caused just as much damage through her sheer, imposing presence alone.  It seemed there was nothing that she could do, even just standing still, that did not result in something breaking and someone getting hurt or worse.


“I need to find Pat,” said Gilly, addressing the crowd at her feet.  “Please, loves, I need you to get out of my way.”


Those who had panicked and fled were some distance away, which was a few steps to her, but others had stayed behind to gawk at her.  She could make out a few holding up phones, apparently taking photos or filming her, and she belatedly realised that she was completely stark naked.


Embarrassment flushed her freckled cheeks red, as she held her left arm across her ample bosom, the softness of her bust all but spilling out over her forearm, and placed her right hand over her crotch to give herself some semblance of dignity.  Gilly could almost feel hundreds, perhaps thousands or more, pairs of eyes on her now, across the city, and now the image of her naked and impossibly huge was probably broadcast across the entire world thanks to those tiny people with their tiny little phones.  A few had moved, sent scurrying down the street with her warning ringing in their ears, but some stayed there, rooted to the spot and observing her through their ubiquitous screens.


“For fuck’s sake!” she snapped, the entire crowd, even the people at a ‘safe’ distance, flinched from the force of her god-like voice.  “I said to get out of my way!”


With that, she raised her right foot.  The vast appendage cast its foreboding shadow over half a dozen abandoned cars and finally those stragglers were pushed into action.  They were not fast enough.  Gilly tried to place her foot down as slowly and delicately as she could, but even then a couple of tiny, bug-sized people who had been trapped by the piled-up cars were crushed effortlessly; she had touched her toes down first, and the first few cars crumpled effortlessly and those doomed victims were simply flattened beneath the impossible weight of even those 'small' and 'delicate' digits.  She then rested her sole down, with yet more abandoned vehicles crushed beneath it.  The sensation was curious - the feeling of the cool metal collapsing with a satisfying crunch from what was to her a gentle step, the more delicate tickle of what were human bodies all but dissolving under foot.  The street groaned as far more weight than it was initially designed to cope with had shifted and then settled atop it, and that was even before she shifted her weight to her right foot.  As she did so, her foot sank deeper into the tarmac, deforming it into another neat footprint.


“Bugger.”  She warned them, Gilly reassured herself, but they didn’t listen, and now they were crushed beneath her sole.  More than that, she tried to ignore just how intoxicating the sensation was.


The rest fled in mortal fear of her, as whatever spell of curiosity or lust that caused them to stand and stare had been broken by the sight of their fellows disappearing under a vast foot.  They pushed and pulled in a frantic attempt to get away from the giant woman’s murderous footsteps.  The second of which came when she lifted her left foot, and, with a little less grace than her previous step, brought it down on half a dozen more doomed souls too slow to get out of her way.

The impact shook the ground, knocking over people within a few feet of her, by her warped reckoning.  A spiders' web of cracks rippled through the tarmac, following the shockwave of her footstep, as the ground rippled and churned beneath the immense weight crashing down upon it.  This time, the survivors had barely enough time to recover before Gilly’s other foot cast its imposing shadow upon those people struggling to stand and flee seconds before it ended their lives.

Gilly kept walking in spite of each step bringing greater and greater casualties, doing her damnedest to ignore it all and focus on finding Pat.  A few more steps and dozens more people squished beneath her massive feet brought her to a two-way intersection, and she noticed, in a sort of abstract manner, that from her new vantage point she could see the grid-based road system peculiar to American cities.  A wider road running perpendicular to the one she was following seemed to offer the more direct route into the city.  Though packed with more people who had clearly seen her looming over their surroundings, she decided that it would be easier to walk down there without having to awkwardly position her feet to avoid putting them through the buildings either side.

“I’m going to head down here,” she announced to the fleeing people, nodding left in the direction of the road, as if that might encourage them to get out of her way.

They did not.  Her first step down the wider road was just as deadly as the previous ones, perhaps more so, as were the subsequent ones.  Gilly tried to keep her eyes on the skyscrapers in the distance, as though ignoring the slaughter at her feet would make her less culpable, and became curious to see how she would now measure up against those glittering towers of glass and steel.

A bus packed full of screaming tourists, the tour guide frantically trying to force open the door that had been jammed shut by a van that had crashed into it, was crushed out of existence.  The sensation of a vehicle that large crunching beneath her sole was enough to make her stop in her relentless march of death, and though every moral, rational part of her mind demanded that she ignore it and carry on, the feeling of the rectangular structure collapse, its inhabitants squished, and the remnants thereof forced into the ground into her footprint made her stop and take notice.

Curious, Gilly removed her foot from its footprint, placing it back a little and planting it squarely atop half a dozen or so luckless individuals who had thought themselves lucky to escape being stepped on.  She apparently hadn't even noticed them, even as she crushed them underfoot.  The giantess squatted down into the street, her thick, shapely legs bending awkwardly to keep her knees from crashing into the cardboard box-sized buildings that surrounded her.  Her wide, generously proportioned hips and thighs, however, had other ideas, and as she lowered herself down she felt the rough facades scrape against her skin as she lowered herself down.


Dazed and shell-shocked survivors behind her stared up at the biggest backside they had ever seen, and if she should choose to sit down it would certainly be the last.  Gilly’s arse was wedged between the buildings on either side of the street.  Two pale globes of flesh that loomed over those individuals too stunned by conflicting feelings of mortal terror and inexplicable lust for this hot, naked, enormous woman who had very nearly killed them by walking down their street.  The big, spherical rear looked deceptively soft, as though one might be able to sink harmlessly into its warm, yielding flesh, but the crumbling facades of the structures demonstrated that being sat on by this inexplicably huge woman would be no safer than being stepped on.


The flattened tour bus was embedded in her perfectly formed footprint, amidst a few other cars and red splotches.  Gilly reached down, dug her thumbnail underneath the pancaked wreckage, surprised at how easily hardened tarmac yielded like clay, and peeled it free like a sticky label.  She lifted up this sliver of metal and plastic, squashed to a paper-like thinness by the mere act of her stepping on it.  It was almost unrecognisable as a bus, resembling more a small rectangle of kitchen foil.  Gilly turned it between her fingers, fascinated by its sudden and horrific transformation by her sole.  The red fluid seeping through the cracks, stark against the dirty off-white paint, was a grim reminder of its doomed occupants.


Gilly came back to her senses abruptly, and dropped the flattened wreckage of the tour bus to the ground.  She'd killed them, and many more simply walking down the street, but as she surveyed her surroundings again it appeared that the multitudes of tiny people were still inexplicably filling the roads.  The street should have been evacuated by now, she thought, and though her intentions to walk along it had been made perfectly clear it was still clogged with scurrying, ant-like people just in front of her toes.


Balancing on her toes, she reached out to steady herself by placing her hand atop an office building that reached just above the level of her bent knees.  Her delicate fingers curled around a corner of the structure's roof, and Gilly could not help but stare transfixed at the ridiculous image of her own hand resting on a building that, moments earlier, would have towered over her.  On a whim she sank her fingers into the structure, and saw that the brick and mortar disintegrated into dust under her effortless strength.  Her fingers curled up into a fist around the corner and effortlessly tore away a handful of shattered masonry.  Clouds of dust and debris erupted between her fingers and showered bystanders below with lethal clumps of broken masonry.


Having torn away a portion of the roof Gilly could peer inside the hole she had made and see inside.  It was a small open plan office, with two rows of workstations, a number of potted plants, a water-cooler, and a small kitchen area for tea and coffee.  Everything was covered in a layer of dust, and chunks of debris and broken masonry lay scattered across the dingy carpeted floor and the desks.  Most of the workers had fled, indeed a glance down confirmed yet more people streaming through the doors of this office building into the street below, some colliding with the sides of her feet in their mad dash to get away.


The miniscule detail was impressive, far more so than any of her masturbatory fantasies.  She leaned in closer and found that she could make out individual sheets of paper resting on the desks, though the writing and diagrams on them would be far too tiny for her to make out.  Her hot breath stirred the papers.  There were people still in the building too; one woman hiding under a desk and sobbing hysterically, a man in a dusty and torn suit standing at the kitchen area, his hands gripped around the counter and apparently frozen in terror, staring up at her.  They were so small, only half an inch in size - tiny and pathetic enough to be squished beneath her fingertip if she so pleased.  No, she corrected herself, it was she who was big.  Gilly wanted to examine them up close, but there was no possible way for her to extricate them from their hiding places without squishing them like bugs.


Gilly decided that she had wasted enough time playing, Pat still needed to be found so he could fix this, somehow, and she placed her hands on her knees and rose to her full, terrifying height.  Where her prodigious hips had scraped the sides of the buildings had ground away their facades, leaving streaks of cascading debris into the streets and dust marring her pale, freckled skin.  Trying to push herself up without leverage, for she reasoned that if she was to use the buildings to steady herself the massive strength granted by her new size would have utterly demolished them, and watching the ground rush away from her faster than she was used to made her wobble unsteadily on her feet.  Giving up on her attempts at maintaining modesty, she swung her arms out for balance, and as she stood tall amidst the small buildings and the tiny people at her feet, her great body wobbled clumsily until she regained her balance.  Her enormous breasts quivered with her gyrations.


She glanced over her shoulder at the destruction she had left in her walk - just a few steps had left deep, bloodied craters in the tarmac - and felt a pang of guilt whither her from within.  But when she saw that a small crowd had gathered almost immediately beneath her and realised that they must have been leering up at her bum she felt a sudden and inexplicable sense of rage take her.  They might have seen her arsehole, or even her pussy, and taken photos and videos.  Even from hundreds of feet up she could see them holding up their phones.  Her big arse would be all over the internet by now.


“You little-!”  Gilly raised her right foot high into the air and brought it down upon the crowd in a petulant stomp.  The people there had no time to react before they were snuffed out of existence.  The impact shook the ground, sending a ripple through the street that expanded outwards, knocking the tiny people over and shattering glass windows for a hundred feet around.  Cracks deeper than those caused by her cautious walking down the street spidered out from her footprint, swallowing cars and people alike.  Her foot sank deeper into the tarmac, apparently striking the water mains as jets of water erupted from the cracks and soaked her toes.  The roof of the building she had peeled back shuddered and then collapsed, burying those office workers beneath rubble.


“Shite,” she said, watching the devastation she had caused from a single stomp.  “I didn’t mean to do that.”


Gilly’s hands balled up into tight fists and she breathed a sigh of frustration.  She was angry at herself for not maintaining control of herself, for while the casualties caused by her little walk down the street had been accidental, she would have a hard time explaining the flattened remains of people under her right foot as anything but deliberate.  But they should have known better, she thought, than to linger around a giantess and annoy her by leering up at her privates while she was feeling vulnerable and exposed.  It was their own damned fault they got stomped on, and once she realised that she felt better.


She looked back at the street towards downtown, where she hoped Pat would still be.  Her distraction had given the fleeing crowd a bit of a head start, but once she started walking, the abandoned cars flattened into thin slivers of metal beneath her marching feet, that distance was very rapidly closed.  This time she didn’t bother trying to conceal her nakedness, and walked down the street with a determined, forceful sort of gait, with her arms swinging defiantly.  Gilly had tried to be gentle, but her innate clumsiness was magnified to deadly proportions by her colossal size, and she had barely made any progress to her goal either.  If she wanted to find Pat soon, then she had to get a move on.


As Gilly approached the crowd of people pushing and pulling in frustratingly slow flight from her, she thought about those giantess fetish stories she’d masturbated over time and time again.  Her libido aside, she had often thought it was unrealistic that people would just mill around aimlessly in the streets as a giant woman wrecked their city or that they wouldn’t organise an evacuation of the immediate area.  But here, now that she was a real, living, breathing giantess, she saw that perhaps there was some truth to that.  Yet there was nowhere else for them to go, for even buildings were nothing compared to her might.  She raised her foot over the crowded street, seeing individual tiny human beings looking up at her in horror, and hesitated for a second before placing it down right on top of them.  A dozen lives were ended, and a dozen more when she made another step, and another, and another… each one a massacre.


***


Dave had only gone out to the convenience store to grab some beer for the game later, now he was running for his life from some impossibly huge woman with an accent he couldn’t place.  He ran, still carrying a plastic bag with a six-pack of beer in his hand, with hundreds more all around him.  Tripping over someone who had fallen, he bounced into a lamppost, losing his grip on his carrier bag, and turned to see… her.


He craned his head back to see this skyscraper of a naked woman bearing down on him.  Huge, curvy, with a sexy swing of her broad hips and a jiggle of her massive breasts with each cataclysmic step.  His eyes were fixated on her tits; it was impossible to ignore the biggest breasts in existence.  If she was normal size, he wagered that if was to grope them the soft flesh would spill over his hands.  A shudder through the ground as her foot stepped down tore his attention away from her bust.  He looked up to her face, tilting his head back further, to see her soft, round features, framed by a mess of shoulder-length, frizzy ginger hair.  For a moment, he felt those stark green eyes fix on his, but it was impossible - she was only looking at where she was about to step next.


Dear god, or goddess, he thought, she was hot.


The giant woman had moved faster than anything that size had any right to.  In seconds she was almost upon him, the earthquakes with each step worsening as she approached.  Looking up, Dave saw that her pretty face was obscured by the underside of her bust.  His gaze travelled down the plane of her stomach, slightly pudgy but not overly so, and settled lustfully upon her brazenly naked womanhood.  The small, trimmed tuft of pubes there matched the ginger of her hair, he noted.  He clung tightly to the lamppost as people continued to surge around him, staring up at a cunt that could swallow him whole with a mixture of raw fear and lust.  The cacophony of screams and cries was relentless around him, interspersed with the sounds of car horns.


Her foot swung above him, and his scream of utmost mortal terror joined the chorus.  Dave’s knees gave way and he sank down to the ground, his arms gripping the lamppost in desperation.  He looked up at a truly massive sole sweeping overhead, obscuring his view utterly of the giant woman who was about to just fucking step on him like the insect he was to her, and could make out dirt and debris clinging to the warm, wrinkled skin there.  Though it was in shadow, he could make out certain dark red stains there, amidst the general grime that had accumulated from her walk down, or on, the streets he lived.  He thought, grimly, he was about to join them.


Then, daylight.  The god-like appendage passed by over him, and then struck the ground right beside him.  The impact shook the ground with a tremendous, heavy ‘thud’ that reverberated through Dave’s entire body, silencing dozens of screams.  Where before was a street packed with men and women fleeing was now the impossible, ludicrous sight of a massive foot, incredibly close to him so that it appeared to his relatively tiny viewpoint like a wall of pale white flesh.  Rising to his unsteady feet, with his head ringing and feeling like it was packed with cotton wool, he reached out with his left arm, with his right still wrapped around the lamppost for support.  Straining a little, he found that he could touch the real-life goddess.  Only his fingertips could just about graze the skin of her heel, with her ankle bone looming over him as though to mock his tiny size compared to the giantess.  Her skin felt warm to the touch, and smooth even with the thin lines criss-crossing its surface.


This wall of flesh shifted, and Dave flinched back with a yelp.  The giantess’s foot rose ponderously from its crater, swung forwards, and landed a couple of hundred feet further down the street.  Still clinging to his lamppost, he found that he could peer over the ridge of broken tarmac that had formed around the vast footprint as though this huge woman was walking on wet sand instead of a road, and could see what had become of those people who had fallen beneath her divine sole.  Great smears of gore, flattened clothes, pancaked vehicles, and other bits and pieces that were rendered thoroughly unidentifiable by the goddess’s step.  Absolutely nothing could have survived.  Others lucky enough to have avoided her step were either rendered catatonic with their near-brush with death, huddling on the sidewalk with thousand-yard stares, or had been driven into screaming fits of hysteria, yet Dave was barely aware of them.


The ground tremors grew fainter and fainter as the giantess continued her deadly stroll down the street.  Dave tore his eyes from the horrific sight before him, watched the source of all of this destruction and carnage saunter away with no more urgency or care than any woman casually walking along.  Yet though he knew that each such step had much the same effect as the swimming pool-sized, foot-shaped crater beside him that marked the graves of dozens of innocent souls, he could not help but leer at the biggest, sexiest ass he had ever laid eyes on.  The twin globes of her rear jiggled slightly with each powerful step, reminding him that this catastrophe was caused not by some impersonal force of nature, but a woman of immense size and power.

Chapter 3 by Rattlehead

Gilly was impressed with herself, she had walked so far in such a short amount of time and all she had to do was stop worrying so much about stepping on people.  As she reached another large intersection, standing directly in the centre of the junction of two wide streets atop what, before she had planted her feet down, an appalling pile-up of cars caused by their panicked attempts to escape her, she stopped and looked back at the street she had just thoroughly ruined by merely walking down it.  She could judge neither time nor distance accurately, especially now that all frames of reference had been warped by her new perspective, but she assumed that she must have walked a good few miles in a matter of minutes, or even less.  It was not as though anyone else could challenge her on this, and if they did she merely had to step on them.


The street there was littered with her footprints, stained with smashed human remains and flattened vehicles and whatever else was on the street.  Probably more than a few lampposts, newspaper stands, benches, and god knows what else, none of which could possibly be identified now.  Just after her growth and those first few accidents she felt guilt and horror at what she had done, but now she only understood that on an abstract, intellectual level.  She had murdered hundreds of innocent people just like her, and yet, though she knew she ought to feel at least bad about it, she struggled to feel anything but curious.  Besides, she reasoned, it was unavoidable, and all of this could be sorted out once Pat was found and some sort of plan could be formulated to fix it.  Somehow.


Yet she was having doubts over whether or not it could be ‘sorted out’ at all.  If they, whoever ‘they’ were, could shrink her down somehow, could she possibly go back to living a normal life after having killed so many people?  Or she might be stuck at this monstrous size forever, and then what was she supposed to do?  Gilly didn’t like thinking ahead in general; her inability to make any sort of concrete plan about her life had always made her anxious and this time it was no different.  She breathed in the warm, summer air and exhaled slowly, and, in an attempt to calm herself, peered down at her feet below.


Her bust was in the way, so she had to bend forwards to see them, resting her hands on her thighs and pressing her breasts together with her arms.  The roads here had widened as she advanced deeper into the heart of the city, so that she could stand comfortably with both feet together without fear of damaging the sides of the buildings, as though she should be concerned with that after stomping on a score of trapped motorists in the intersection.  The buildings, too, were on average taller, with most reaching no higher than her knees and the highest one she could see probably meeting her lower thigh, if she was to go on over and stand next to it.  She was tempted, but it was a little out of the way of her objective.


Nevertheless, she enjoyed comparing things to her new stature, and most of all the people.  She had been standing still at the intersection for a few minutes now, just watching them, and there were still a few of the half-inch-high people still there, huddled at the sides of the pavement or between abandoned cars, apparently stunned beyond all rational thought by the appearance of this massive naked woman in their city.  Her toes wiggled playfully in the deep footprints caused by her sheer mass, which gave those shell-shocked individuals a start, and a few even recovered enough of their senses to turn and flee.  A soft, playful little giggle thundered down at them from above, followed by that awkward snort.  The comparison between their tiny bodies and her dainty ‘little’ toes turned that knot of anxiety into a flutter of anticipation; after what she had done just to walk down this street and get to this point, would it be too much for her to simply give in to her repressed desires?


Flickering red and blue lights in her peripheral vision distracted her.  Further along the street towards the skyscrapers where her boyfriend was, Gilly spotted what must have been the local police force forming a roadblock, presumably to stop her.  A row of black and white cars, lights blaring like the inside of her favourite nightclub in Sheffield on a Friday night, and what looked like a tank had lined up across the road a few steps, or some several hundred feet, away from where she was standing.  There were a dozen of them, perhaps, including that tank-looking thing, and what seemed like hundreds of little police officers in black and dark blue.  The sight reminded her of seeing the rather heavy-handed response American police have to protests on TV, but that she could quite easily step over their little blockade, or into the next street and avoid them entirely, made them all look silly rather than threatening.


More out of curiosity about what these tiny police officers thought they could do against a giantess, and perhaps definitively settle the old question about whether or not one would be immune to bullets after all, Gilly advanced on them.  She put an extra bounce in her step, swinging her hips as though she was walking down a catwalk rather than on top of a packed street in such a way to cause her massive bare breasts to wobble pleasingly for the coppers.  As she drew nearer, crossing the distance with long, lazy steps far quicker than neither she, the police, nor the civilians between them had anticipated, she noticed that the little blockade had the effect of blocking the panicked flight of a veritable horde of people running away from her.  The terrified mob collided with the barricade and chaos broke out as the thin blue line struggled to push them back.  She watched with faint amusement, not slowing her stride as she closed the gap with frightening speed, the bug-sized people swarming like insects, each more afraid of her than of the armed police, and forcing their way through gaps in the line.


“Stop!” a thin, metallic voice amplified by a bullhorn called out.


Gilly took another step closer, flattening an abandoned delivery truck.  The police line trembled.


“I said stop!”  The voice sounded more desperate.  Gilly took another step closer, a cheeky grin spreading across her face as she found that she was enjoying toying with these tiny people.


“Stop or we will open fire on you!”


Gilly stopped, but she was almost on top of them anyway.  She stood there, her toes a mere one of her foot-lengths away from the line of cops.  They had, by now, managed to get themselves organised and formed a gap that had allowed most of the civilians to flee through.  Most of the people had stopped fleeing once they had crossed through the barricade, perhaps thinking that their heavily militarised police force might be able to stop the giant woman, and some had congregated into a sort of crowd just behind the row of cars.  


Bending over with her hands on her hips and her feet together to fill the entire width of the road plus the pavement, Gilly peered down at the men who thought they could stop her.  Her massive form cast a dark, foreboding shadow over them.  There were perhaps a hundred officers organised into a gun line across the street and in front of their squad cars, some wearing riot gear and others in the usual black and blue uniforms, each armed with a mix of rifles and pistols.  If she had to hazard a guess, the police force here had cobbled together whoever and whatever was available as soon as possible to mobilise this blockade.  One of the tiny men was standing on the roof of the ‘tank’, which, now that she was closer, turned out to be some sort of armoured car probably designed to put down riots.  He held a bullhorn to his face, and Gilly was very impressed that she could quite clearly make it out from hundreds of feet up.


There were a few seconds of uneasy silence.  Gilly had never had a weapon pointed at her before and now there were scores of firearms aimed precisely at her, not that they could miss such a big target, and though she was more than a hundred times bigger than any of these little people, that knot of anxiety returned in the pit of her stomach.  What if she was vulnerable to bullets after all?


“Well?” she said, at length.  


The thin blue line shivered at the force of her voice from above.  They were afraid and she could see that in each of the tiny faces staring up at her, and despite her anxiety about the prospect of being shot at, despite her fading but still-lingering desire to get through this ordeal with as minimal loss of life as possible, she had to admit that she liked it.  She had enjoyed intimidating and teasing smaller men back when she was a mere six foot three, but this was an altogether more exciting feeling.


The officer with the megaphone hesitated; he had been trained to put down riots, catch drug dealers, and stop criminals, not an explicably huge English woman stomping on the citizens of the city he was sworn to protect.  Nothing in his or anyone’s training could have possibly prepared them for this.  Directly in front of him were her toes, half-sunk into the road by the impossible mass of the giantess and framed by a crest of churned up tarmac and debris, which had already claimed countless lives beneath them.  Then, looking up and craning his neck back, following the curves of her shapely calves and thick thighs to the generous swell of her hips.  His eyes lingered unwittingly on the dark, puffy mound and folds of her vulva where her thighs met, then, even further up and almost having to tilt his body backwards to see, up past her soft tummy were her mountainous breasts.  The giant woman had leaned forwards a little, otherwise she wouldn’t have been able to see him with such large breasts in the way, which allowed him in return to see her face.  She was strikingly pretty, and her soft, round features, sharp green eyes, freckled pale skin, and her messy ginger hair were certainly beautiful to behold.  Her full lips were stretched into a grin, showing her teeth; if her expression bore malice then this would have been easy for him, but the cheeky, almost innocent smile as she seemed to be judging his pathetic little life inspired more fear in him than her size alone.


“I’m waiting,” she said, her voice rendered deep and bassy by her size reverberated through the officer’s body and he snapped out of his trance.


“You’re under arrest!” said the officer, apparently more on instinct than anything else.


Gilly blinked down at them, likewise at something of a loss of what to say.  All she could manage was to mumble, “Pardon?”


“I said you’re under arrest,” the officer repeated, “for murder.  Place your hands behind your head and don’t move!”


She twisted her upper body and looked over her shoulder at the path of bloody footprints she’d left from her walk over the street and sucked in a breath through set teeth.  They had a point, for in the space of a few minutes, half an hour, or however long she had been a giantess for she had become the worst mass murderer in history, by just stepping on her helpless victims.  That flicker of anxiety turned to dread; everyone would want retribution for what was ultimately a horrible accident, and there was no telling that the authorities would treat her well.  If they did not outright kill her for this, then perhaps she would be subdued, sedated, and subjected to all sorts of experiments to find out what she truly was.


“No I’m not,” she said petulantly.  This was it, she thought, an opportunity to make a deal with some sort of authority here and try to come to some sort of peaceful solution to this, before it might escalate.  The officer started to say something, but even with the megaphone his voice was overwhelmed by hers.  “Look, dears, I need to find Pat, he’s my boyfriend and he’ll be able to help me.  Maybe you can help me too?  If you clear t’ path ahead for me then I won’t have to step on anyone again, deal?”


Gilly started to squat down and extend her right hand, palm up, towards the officers, which she had intended to be a friendly gesture.  But the sight of this enormous woman suddenly rushing down towards them, apparently reaching out to either grab or crush them with her hand, was too much for a few of the nervous cops.  A volley of bullets struck her in her hand and her prodigious chest.  It felt like little more than light taps against her skin, but the sight of the muzzle flash and the abrupt sound of gunfire had surprised her.


The giantess flinched away from the police, raising her arm to ward off the futile barrage.  She stepped back, and the heel of her left foot crashed through a ten storey office building.  The walls crumbled easily against her heel as it sheared straight through it, as though the concrete was made of brittle styrofoam, and the entire structure of the building collapsed.  Debris cascaded down into a pile of rubble into the streets around her heel, and a cloud of dense grey dust rose to the level of her mid-calf.  Gilly looked down and peered through the dust to see her heel surrounded by a pile of rubble, much of which spilled out into the streets and buried the abandoned cars around its base, as her great mass had compressed what had been walls, floors, desks, chairs, computers, and people into a deep crater.  No one inside could have survived.


The firing had stopped at the barked, panicked orders of the officer with the megaphone.  The tense sort of silence descended again, and even the panicked screams and cries of civilians who had just watched her effortlessly demolish an entire building seemed hushed.


“Look what you made me do!” Gilly snapped, pointing at the ruin under her left foot.


The gunfire started again, a constant, rapid-fire fusillade that seemed to have no discernible effect on the giantess except annoy her.  She felt only taps or pins against her tummy and the underside of her breasts, and assumed that they had been trying to aim for her face, but with her being so close and so massive her breasts were in the way again.  Still, angered that they would be so stupid as to shoot her, however ineffectually, Gilly pulled her foot from the rubble and raised it over the heads of the police line with terrifying speed.  Debris and dust rained down upon them as she held it there, casting the cops in its shadow, and, deep down, relished their fear.


Half of the officers stayed, pouring round after round into the massive sole above them as though that might do anything, while the other half broke and ran, throwing their guns away.  It did not save them.  She dropped her foot down and crushed about half of the police line including the armoured car beneath it with contemptuous ease.  The other half remained, with a few idiots still firing at her, so she simply lifted her foot and repeated the process.  A few had somehow escaped her revenge, knocked over by the two cataclysmic stomps and were either in the process of trying to get up to flee or merely crawling away.  Gilly put them out of their misery by squishing them with her toes.


Gilly had ‘won’, but as the feeling of triumph over the police force here faded she became acutely aware that her little temper tantrum had likely destroyed any chance of her co-operating with the city’s authorities.  However, she had demonstrated the raw power granted by her colossal stature, the flattened remains of the police in her footprints was testament to that, and she thought that if they tried that again then she would easily come out on top.  At the very least, it would show them the cost of annoying her.


The group of people who had stopped to watch their police take on the giantess had become aghast at their protector’s failure, and the all-too-brief moment of hope was shattered utterly in a series of murderous steps.  The usual state of panic resumed, and Gilly stood there and watched as the crowd dispersed and ran from her.


“It was self-defence!” she announced to the people in the streets around her.  “You all saw it, they shot me first!”


No one seemed to be in any position to argue, not that she would bother to hear it either.  The road leading straight into the city centre stretched on, and those tall skyscrapers were much closer than when she started.  If she carried on without worrying too much about what or who she was stepping on to get there then she’d find Pat in no time, and then…


And then what?  Gilly had trusted that Pat would be able to fix things as he’d always done for her, but this wasn’t like repairing a radiator or fixing a broken vase.  Now she was a giantess hundreds of feet tall, apparently invincible, whose footsteps caused the ground to tremble, and hundreds, thousands, perhaps even the entire population of this great city now feared being stepped on by her colossal feet.  And it was impossible to avoid stepping on them, too; anywhere and everywhere she went would entail someone ending up as a crimson stain on her sole.  What was he to do about all of this?  Would he even want to help her now that she had grown into this massive, monstrous freak?  He would look at her looming form and feel the exact fear and horror of her that everyone else had.


With the absence of any other plans, short of sitting down and waiting for something to happen, that was still the only course of action she could think of.  Trying to think of anything else was just too much for her to handle.  She breathed in another deep sigh, tried to put what had just happened behind figuratively as well as literally, and carried on.


Gilly caught up with the fleeing mob in the space of a few steps, and instead of simply squishing them underfoot and carrying on as she had done before, she decided to try a different tactic.  The encounter with the police, though laughably ineffective in stopping her, had made her aware that her actions would not be ignored by the authorities, and while she had proved herself to be immune to bullets, she was not too keen to test that theory with the sort of weapons of mass destruction the most powerful military in the world could bring to bear on her.  It might not be too late to turn things around, she thought, despite the hundreds she had already crushed under her feet.


“Giantesses can be gentle,” she said to herself as she regarded the mob below her.  She’d said those words to Pat when she tried to explain the fetish to him; that it wasn’t all about big ladies crushing anyone smaller than them.


Despite running away from her, the people at her feet seemed to be moving at a snail's pace.  Gilly reminded herself that each of her steps accounted for more than a hundred of theirs, and some of them had been running from her for blocks.  Yet if they would not obey her order to get out of her way and if she was not prepared to stand and wait for them to advance far enough to allow her to take a single step, that left one other viable option that she hadn’t tried yet


Gilly squatted down on her toes, resting her butt on her heels and her arms on her thighs.  The sight of her rushing down towards them so suddenly drove the crowd into higher states of hysterical panic, casting them in her vast shadow.  Their shrill, mousy screams reached her ears as she considered what she was about to do.  Then, steadying herself by placing her left hand on the ground by her toes, flattening a rubbish bin beneath her thumb in the process, she reached out with her right hand towards the laggards in the crowd closest to her.


The first attempt was a failure.  A woman had tripped in her high heels attempting to run, and Gilly had tried to curl her fingers around her tiny form and pick her up, but she had ended up smearing her under a fingertip as wide as her victim was tall.


“Ick!”  Gilly wiped her finger clean on the flat roof of a nearby block of flats, leaving a streak of crimson gore, and decided to try again.


The second attempt started better.  Instead of trying to pick up an individual person, Gilly went for a group of them.  She reached down, curled her fingers around them, and turned her hand so that her catch rolled into the centre of her palm.  Taking care not to crush them accidentally, her fingers relaxed, revealing the six people she had caught huddled on her palm.


“Oh wow,” whispered Gilly to herself.  “I did it!”


She lifted her hand closer to her face to better examine them.  The sudden lift upwards pinned them to the surface of her palm.  It was incredible; tiny human beings trapped in her hand.  There were a few office workers in suits, someone in a green Starbucks uniform, and the rest in casualwear -- just ordinary people going about their day until she came along and ruined it.  Towering over the nearby buildings and crushing people en masse beneath her feet had certainly given her an idea of her massive size, but to literally hold their lives in her hand gave her such a rush of power.  They were practically weightless, and she could only feel a light tickle as they sat in her palm, gazing up at her lovely, smiling face with mute dread.  And to think that she was once as tiny and puny as they were.  She had only to close her fist…


Gilly quickly banished the intrusive thought for the next part of her plan.


“Ey ‘up,” she said.  Her captives flinched at the force of her voice.  One, a man in jeans and a T-shirt, fell to his knees and sobbed, and was comforted by the Starbucks worker.  “Look, I’m trying to be nice, but you little things keep making it difficult for me by running around in the street and getting stepped on.  So I’m going to try something, alright?  I’m going to put you back down now on t’ pavement, and you’re going to stay there so I don’t step on you.”


Her hand filled with tiny lives lowered back to the ground, close to the building by the side of the road, where the fleeing crowd had finally vacated, until it rested on the tarmac by her toes.  The people on her palm seemed a little reluctant to move, so Gilly tilted her palm towards her until it was almost perpendicular with the ground and they tumbled down onto the street.  She lifted her hand and smiled encouragingly down at the tiny people, and for a while it seemed to be working as they remained rooted to the spot in fear.  That is, until the man in jeans and a T-shirt suddenly turned and ran in the direction of the fleeing crowd in the distance.


“Hey!”  Gilly reached down for him.  “What did I just say?”


She tried to pinch him gently between her finger and thumb, but in her haste even the slightest application of pressure resulted in his entire upper body being squished between them.


“Bugger.”  The man’s bloodied remains, now a mess of gore unrecognisable as a man, was stuck to Gilly’s finger and thumb, which she instinctively cleaned by sticking them in her mouth.  The odd, savoury, slightly salty taste registered to her as curious before she realised what she was doing, and she screwed her face up in disgust and pulled her finger and thumb out of her mouth.  This display, however, merely inspired fresh panic in her chosen group of tiny people by her toes, and so they fled screaming in terror from her.


Back to square one again.  Still, aside from those she had just unsuccessfully tried to reason with, the main mass of people fleeing from her had put in a fair amount of distance, albeit one that she knew she would cross in a matter of a few earth-shaking steps.  They were still between her and her goal, the Drapers Building where Pat was having his meeting with James.  It occurred to her that she still had no idea which one of the shiny steel and glass towers in the distance was the one she needed, and while she had initially intended to just look it up on her phone, she had lost it with her sudden growth.  That left her with two options, as far as she could figure out on her own: go through each one and try and find out which one had Pat in it or ask one of the locals for directions.


Thus far her every attempt to communicate with these tiny people had ended in utter failure, but Gilly was undeterred.  Everything would work itself out when she found Pat, she reassured herself.


Despite the crowd having fled further away from her, there were still a few stragglers nearby.  A few miniscule figures, apparently too stunned or exhausted to flee anymore, had been left behind.  Squatting over them, Gilly saw a couple hiding behind a car that had smashed into a lamppost, several other people hiding around the corners of buildings in alleyways and side streets, and even a few simply standing in the street and staring up at her frozen in fear.  There was one, a middle-aged businesswoman in a smart grey trouser suit standing on the pavement.  Gilly could see that she was shaking in terror, and even make out a small puddle between her high-heeled shoes where she had unknowingly wet herself.  She might be a good start.


Gilly licked the tip of her index finger and then lowered it down, touched the tiny woman as delicately as she could possibly manage.  Holding her breath in anticipation, she lifted her finger slowly to her face, and saw that her little captive was stuck there and squirming.  She felt a rush of excitement at having pulled it off, and tapped her finger on her left palm to dislodge the woman onto her open hand.


***


Coffee.  Cassie’s boss only sent her to the Starbucks down the street to get some coffee for the meeting, and she had barely made it out of the office building before she saw this impossibly huge woman stomping down the street, apparently chasing after a mob of fleeing people.  She had wanted to flee with them, but in her terror her legs would not obey her, and she found herself rooted to the spot, unable to move except watch as this giantess squished living, breathing human beings beneath her massive feet and even her fingers.  


And now she was sitting on the giantess’s palm; it felt like sitting on a very firm, very warm mattress, and she could feel the deceptively rough texture of what otherwise looked like smooth, soft skin.  Fingers like thick tree trunks rose up around her, and curled slightly inwards in her direction in a sort of ‘cupping’ motion.


The giantess’s face filled her vision when Cassie looked up.  The huge woman certainly had an attractive face, with a cute button nose and full, plump lips, which made her more terrifying than if she was some kind of hideous monster.  Her features were soft and round, with pale, freckled cheeks dimpled with a grin of genuine excitement, all framed by a tangle of ginger hair.  Sharp, bright green eyes stared down at her relatively tiny form, and Cassie felt as though her life was being judged by some great goddess.  Perhaps, she thought, that was precisely what she was looking at.


“Hi!”  The giant woman’s hot breath washed over Cassie.  “I need your help.”


Cassie was shivering with fright as she stared up at the giantess’s face, barely capable of understanding her thunderous, curiously-accented voice.  She fixated on the movement of her soft lips - it was impossible for her to at that size to see all of the enormous woman’s face at once - catching glimpses of teeth and a tongue like a beast and an endless darkness beyond that she could effortlessly be slipped into.  Apparently heedless of her terror, the giantess carried on speaking:


“My name’s Gilly.  I need to find my boyfriend, his name is Pat, and he’s in something called t’ Drapers Building, only I don’t know where it is.  Could you point me in t’ right direction, love?”


“I-I… I don’t know,” said Cassie, her voice cracking under the strain.


“What’s that?  You’re so tiny I can barely hear you!”


“I don’t know!” Cassie shrieked.  “Please don’t kill me!”


The giant woman’s expression changed - was that guilt?  “I’m not going to kill you.”


“You killed the others!  I saw you stepping on them like- like…”  Cassie didn’t want to say it, but there, in the palm of this huge bitch, she certainly felt like one: “Like bugs.”


“Those were accidents,” the giant woman insisted.  Cassie, despite her terror, was an ambitious woman whose sights had been set on the higher echelons of corporate management, and could tell that the giantess was trying to convince herself of that as much as her.  “Look, I just need to find Pat, alright?  What’s your name, dear?”


“Cassie,” she said.


“Alright, Cassie, I just need you to look up t’ Drapers Building on your mobile for me and tell me how to get there.  Mine’s still back in t’ hotel room, and it’s still tiny.”


Gilly’s tone of voice was as though she was trying to give directions to a child, thought Cassie, as she fumbled for her cellphone in her blazer pocket.  Her fingers trembled as she unlocked it and opened up the maps app, but looking down at her phone and away from this huge woman’s face, smiling down on the tiny thing on her palm, helped to calm her down enough to function.  She could even try to make herself forget about the warm, mattress-like surface she was sitting on.


“It’s loading,” said Cassie, staring at the spinning disc at the centre of her screen and still not daring to look up at the expectant face of the veritable goddess who held her life in her hand.  It occurred to Cassie, as she waited what felt like an unbearable eternity for the app to load, that the giantess’s accent was a strange one -- it was definitely not American, but she seemed to speak English fluently.  The use of the term ‘mobile’ to mean ‘cellphone’ implied British.


“Where are you from, ma’am?” asked Cassie, still not lifting her gaze from the screen.  The app was being slow, and she wondered if the presence of this giantess was somehow interfering with the signal, or something.  In a somewhat cold, analytical sense, she reasoned that keeping Gilly occupied with small talk might encourage her not to crush her, intentionally or otherwise.


“England,” answered Gilly.  “I’m here on holiday with my boyfriend Pat.  Well, I’m here on holiday, but he’s at some sort of business meeting.  I used to be tiny like you, then somehow I grew really big and now I need to find him to help fix this.”


Cassie wasn’t really paying attention to what Gilly was saying, though the sheer force of her voice, amplified by her immense size, made it difficult.  At last, the app worked, giving walking directions to the Drapers Building in the city centre.  She noted that the app had reported that it would take nearly an hour to walk there, but having seen this huge woman strutting down the street, moving far faster than anything that size had any right to but with the same casual gait of any lady merely walking along, she had no doubt Gilly would get there in a fraction of that time.


“You’re heading in the right direction,” said Cassie, forcing herself to look into those huge green eyes.  The sharp needles of fear stabbed into her again.  “D-down that road, over the bridge over the river, then t-turn right along the main highway.  Keep following that and it’s on your right.  It’s directly opposite the Raleigh Tower, the biggest building in the city, you can’t miss it.”


“How big is it?” asked Gilly abruptly.


“What?”


“T’ Raleigh Tower.  How big is it?”


“Uh.”  Cassie struggled to remember the useless bit of trivia, not trusting her cellphone again, before settling on something she thought sounded about right.  “About a thousand feet tall, I think.”


“And how big am I?”  There was eagerness in the giantess’ voice, as distorted by her vastly increased size as it was, and that was mirrored in that keen smile that spread across her face.  That Cassie could detect not a hint of malice in the expression, merely excitement over a discussion about size from a woman with far too much of it, was all the more terrifying than if she had been the snarling Godzilla her stature resembled.


“I, uh…”  Cassie swallowed hard, and it was all she could do to keep from just crying, but she balled up what little courage she could find within herself and stood up on the giantess’ palm.  The slightly soft skin made it a bit tricky to balance herself.  “I don’t know!” she shouted petulantly up at her.  “You said you’d let me go!”


Gilly giggled, apparently finding her futile display of defiance cute and funny.  “I said I wouldn’t kill you,” she said, “and I won’t, but I’ll let you go if you can help me figure out how big I am.”


Without warning, Cassie felt the sudden rush of G-forces pushing her back on her rear, and she fell with a shrill yelp.  Gilly must have stood up, for when Cassie recovered enough to sit up again and look around she saw the clear open sky and the horizon.  Everything else below her was obscured by the enormous palm she was standing on, but if she turned away from the giantess’ face and looked, through the gap between the palm and a thumb wider than she was tall, she could make out the tall skyscrapers of the financial and corporate heart of the city.  The Raleigh Building stood out amongst them, towering over its fellows, as a glass monument to corporate power.  As she stared at it, she wondered how this huge woman might measure up against it.


“How big’s this building?” asked Gilly.  She was looking down at something by her left foot.


“I can’t see it from here,” said Cassie.


“Go to the edge of my hand, I won’t drop you.”


Cassie doubted that, but she knew better than to disobey, so she crawled on her hands and knees over to the gap between Gilly’s monolithic fingers.  The ‘ground’, the giantess’ palm, shifted under her, making the going a little difficult and disorientating, as those fingers twitched.


“You’re tickling me!” exclaimed Gilly as she watched from on high.  Cassie ignored the comment, focusing on the methodical business of pulling herself forwards to the very edge.  There, at the ‘small’ web of skin between the third and fourth finger, both looming over her, she clasped her hands over the edge and dared to peek over at the ground below.


The drop down was dizzying, and Cassie fought to stave off the wave of vertigo.  Her breath was caught in her throat as she stared down at the buildings and streets from hundreds of feet in the air -- the sort of view from a tall skyscraper, but from the hand of an enormous woman.  She could see people, just like her, little more than ants scurrying around through the streets to get away from the giantess towering over them -- a shiver crawled over her spine when she realised that’s precisely what she and everyone else in this city was to Gilly.  Looking straight down, she saw the roof of a familiar office building made of concrete, the view partially obscured by the giantess’ enormous left breast, and a few people on the roof staring back up at her.  The giant woman’s shapely left leg seemed perilously close to it, a few inches away that Cassie knew must translate into at least dozens of feet.  The absurd scale was giving her a headache so she pulled herself away from the edge and, in spite of her fear, sat and leaned against a finger for support.


“That’s my office where I work,” said Cassie.  She paused as she tried to dredge up the now crucial bit of trivia that her life depended upon.  “It’s about two hundred feet tall, I-I think.”


Gilly looked down at it, then back at Cassie.  “It comes up to just under my knee, so that would make me, uh…”  She trailed off, and her brow knitted together as she seemed to be struggling with the calculations in her head.


“Eight hundred feet tall, roughly,” said Cassie.  It was a bit of an educated guess, and she had rounded up in an effort to appease her gigantic captor.  Judging by the broad smile beaming down on her, teeth as tall as she was glistening between her parted lips, it seemed to have worked.


“Thanks, love.  Maths was never my strongest subject.”  Gilly sucked in a deep breath through her teeth and looked down at her naked body towering over its surroundings, turning her head this way and that in a way that made the mess of ginger hair bob playfully as she surveyed the comparatively tiny city and its inhabitants compared to her massive body.  “Fuck me,” she said, at length, and then turned her gaze back to the tiny thing shivering on her palm.  “I’m big.”


‘Big’.  Gilly had said the word with such relish, as though the full impact of what it truly meant was starting to dawn on her.  Yet to Cassie, now huddled in a ball on her palm close to her fingers, such a simple word still felt too small to describe the raw power granted by immense size -- power that she had already clearly demonstrated by merely walking down the street, casually snuffing out perhaps hundreds of lives already beneath her feet.  King Kong and Godzilla were ‘big’, but Gilly would utterly dwarf those two monsters; eight hundred feet tall was a measurement more apt for the magnificent skyscrapers of downtown, and only those indomitable structures, symbols of mankind’s ability to build and create and master its own environment, could even begin to compare to the woman in whose palm she sat.  Cassie, however, could take some tiny measure of satisfaction that the Raleigh Tower was still taller than the giantess.


“Do you like working there?” asked Gilly suddenly, snapping Cassie out of her thoughts.


“Pardon?  What do you mean?”


“I asked if you liked working there.  I could smash it up if you’d like.”


Cassie shivered in mute horror.  She assumed that Gilly had been joking, but given her size she was certainly more than capable of demolishing the knee-high office building.  Swallowing her fear down hard, she forced herself to look up into those bright, eager eyes with black pits she could drown in, and said, “You said you’d let me go.”


“I did, didn’t I?” said Gilly, in a tone of voice that implied she’d just been reminded of that fact.  “You’ve been a great help, Cassie.  I’ll set you down and you can go.  You might want to get out of this city as quickly as you can.”


“Why?” Cassie blurted out.  “What are you going to do?”


Gilly bit on her lower lip, looking almost apologetic.  “I don’t know yet, depends on whether or not I find Pat, I guess.”


Cassie was about to protest further when she suddenly felt her stomach lurch and the horrid sensation of falling overtake her.  She clung desperately to the base of the giantess’ middle finger, her hands trying to find purchase in the deceptively smooth and firm skin there, as she realised that Gilly was lowering her down to the ground.  The weightless sensation ceased as abruptly as it had started, with a hefty thud as the enormous hand struck the ground.


Feeling disorientated by her journey, Cassie tried to stand up again, but this apparently was not fast enough for Gilly.  The ‘ground’ tilted, as the palm rotated until it was almost vertical and she half-slid, half-rolled down its surface and fell over the edge.  Cassie landed on the broken tarmac, rendered uneven by the sheer mass of the woman standing on it, as a battered and bruised heap.  


There, lifting her head up, she found herself face to face with a set of impossibly giant toes, the largest of which was taller than her even though they had sunk part-way into the road by the giantess’ sheer, ungodly weight.  Cassie looked up, following the pair of legs that could be skyscrapers in their own right, their sexy curves distorted by the extreme perspective, to her hips.  She had to crane her neck back to see much further up -- over an ever-so-slightly pudgy stomach to balance out the giantess’ impressive curves to the veritable hills of Gilly’s breasts.  Gilly had leaned forward slightly so that she could peer down at the tiny thing over the generous curve of her massive tits, the seemingly erect nipples pointed down at her as if to mock her puniness.


The cheeky, playful smile was back on Gilly’s face.  She even raised her left hand and wiggled her fingers in a sort of wave.  Then the ground under Cassie shifted, as the enormous foot rose out of its self-made crater, revealing the compacted tarmac and the unrecognisable remains of what had been people, and soared overhead.  She watched it swing forward, the displaced air briefly gusting around her, and slam into the ground.  The reverberations from the impact of god-knows how many tons of feminine power rattled her.  She heard screaming, which had been distant and faint when she was held in the giantess’ palm, cut short with the horrible sound of cracking concrete.  Cassie watched as Gilly took her next step with no particular urgency, and carried on down the street, her ass sashaying with each step.


As the tremors lessened to the point where she could stand, Cassie picked herself off the ground and turned away from the sight of the giant bitch walking away.  The ruined street, littered with footprints that filled almost the entire width of the road, stretched out before her.  With little else to do except take Gilly’s advice to get out of the city before… whatever it was she had planned for it, Cassie climbed over the ridge of the crater and descended into the footprint, and did her very best not to look at the greasy red stains embedded into the tarmac as she passed them.

End Notes:

Chapter 4 by Rattlehead

Events, dear boy, events.

The words of a former British prime minister echoed through the President’s mind as he sat at the head of the conference table with his advisors and cabinet and watched the footage on the screens.  Thanks to the ‘special relationship’ between their two nations, the current Prime Minister had once seen fit to provide him with his own predecessor’s advice on the messy, unpleasant business of running a country.  The thing that is most likely to ‘blow governments off course’, as he had put it, were events.

An emergency meeting in the Situation Room under the White House’s West Wing always heralded such an event; its entire purpose was to provide a secure, confidential conference room where the President and his advisors could monitor and deal with crises, after all.  His predecessors had sat where he now sat to manage, or muddle through as was often the case, the great crises of the past - Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, and so on.  Now it was his turn, and ever since he swore the oath of office he had anticipated the moment when this room would finally be used in anger.

He had expected war, or a terrorist attack, or a natural disaster.  Those, at least, had precedent.  A giant, naked woman rampaging through an American city had never crossed his mind, but there she was on the screen at the far end of the room.  The footage had been captured by a cellphone, taken from behind the police barricade blocking the street.  Only the giantess’s legs could be seen this close up.  The President and his assembled advisors and cabinet watched as the police fired up uselessly at her, to which she retaliated by stomping on them like bugs.

“God…”

Some looked away, unable to watch, while others stared at the screens in mute horror.  The camera tilted up, granting the viewers a shaky view up her massive body, until it settled on her face.  She was looking down at her feet, but her gaze lifted a little and she seemed to be looking directly at the camera.  The footage then turned into a mad, chaotic blur as the man recording it turned and ran down the street.  Just before it cut out, her voice thundered over the sounds of panic and screams:

“It was self-defence!  You all saw it, they shot me first!”

A tense silence settled like a heavy blanket over the Situation Room.  The President looked to each of his advisors and received the same blank, dumbfounded looks of disbelieving horror in return.  No one quite knew even where to begin with this; it was so completely beyond the contexts in which any of them had been trained, taught, or experienced in their decades of public service.

“Who is she?” asked the President.  It seemed like a good place to start, he thought.

“We don’t know,” said the Chief of Staff.  All eyes in the room turned towards the small, slim man in a suit sitting on the President’s right.  “We’re working on that.  Her accent sounds British, so I’ve taken the liberty of contacting GCHQ for their help in figuring out her identity.”

The Defence Secretary, sitting directly opposite him, scoffed.  “Great, so now the limeys know all about this?”

“The whole world already knows about this.”  The Chief of Staff shrugged.  “There are cellphone videos and photos all over the Internet now.  The footage you just saw was on YouTube before it was swiftly taken down for violating their terms and conditions.  She’ll end up on the news too, sooner or later.  Any insight the British government can give us now will help.”

“Do you think they’re behind this?”

The Chief of Staff pursed his lips and rubbed his palms together, drawing in a deep breath.  “That’s very unlikely,” he said diplomatically.  “GCHQ have promised their full cooperation in this matter.”

“I’m sure they are.  For Christ’s sake, you’re pussyfooting around with the Brits while one of them is attacking an American city.”

It is the art of leadership to force people to work together, the President mused as he watched his staff bicker uselessly.  Sometimes he felt like a human resources manager rather than the leader of the free world.  “So, how do we stop her?” he asked, and almost instantly, with a simple enough question, the argument ceased.  “I want to hear solutions to this crisis.”

The Defence Secretary was the first to speak: “We blow her up.”  The flippant remark caused the President to raise an eyebrow, so he continued.  “I’ll coordinate with National Guard, Army, Navy, and Air Force assets in the area.  That camera footage showed she’s resistant to small arms fire, so we’ll need as much heavy ordinance as possible to bring her down.”

“You’re planning on bombing an American city?” the Chief of Staff asked wryly.

“No.”  The Defence Secretary sneered.  “Give me some credit, son.  We have the most advanced military in the world; we will be precise as well as deadly, and we won’t be sending any of our boys in on foot like those cops.  She’s on the east coast too, so we might be able to lure her out to sea before raining hellfire down on her.  With a bit of luck she’ll fucking drown too.  I fully expect civilian casualties caused by our forces to be kept to a minimum.”

It wasn’t ideal, the President thought, but the ends more than justified the means, so he nodded his assent to the Defence Secretary’s plan.  “Do it,” he said.  Then, turning to his Chief of Staff, “Keep in touch with the British.  She must have family, friends, contacts, people she cares about.  Find anything that we could use as leverage over here, if she proves amenable to negotiating.”

The look on the Defence Secretary’s face made clear his thoughts on that last thing, even if he kept his mouth shut about it, so the President added: “We need to keep our options open, but I’d rather not be the first President to order a bombardment of an American city since the Civil War.”  

He sighed and rubbed his clammy palms together; it was insane, ludicrous, a bad dream, he told himself, but crises made or broke presidencies.  However, there had never been one quite like this.  The world’s attention might be focused on this giantess rampaging through a city, but it would be equally shared with him and his administration in how they responded to this ridiculous, horrific monster.  Whether resolved peacefully or with violence it was inevitable that he would be in for some harsh words from the press, but so long as the threat she posed was ended, completely and utterly, then he would at least come out of this with reputation and legacy intact.

“I want constant updates on what she’s doing,” the President said, at length.  The hardest part now would be sitting there and waiting.

***

Feeling buoyed by her little chat with Cassie, Gilly practically skipped down the street, which was calamitous for everyone else.  With each eager step her feet slammed into the road, shattering the tough asphalt and crushing dozens of hapless pedestrians and motorists alike.  Her plan for getting out of this mess finally had something approaching a clear direction behind it, now that she knew where this Drapers Building was and how to get there, and those people falling beneath her massive feet, being squished into thin stains in footprints that filled the street from pavement to pavement, were just unfortunate enough to be in her way.  If they didn’t want to get stepped on, then they shouldn’t have been there, she reasoned - regrettable, but inevitable.  Now, however, she could no longer deny the intoxicating rush of power she felt with the immense destruction each of her footsteps caused -- the sensation of the asphalt yielding beneath her mass, of bodies and vehicles crushed underfoot, even the way the sides of her feet scraped against the facades of apartment buildings and offices and shops with each step.  It merely came with the territory of being a giantess, and the only thing she could do was to try and keep it and any casualties caused as a result to an appropriate minimum.

Eight hundred feet tall.  There was something very satisfying about that number, Gilly thought, as she continued to trample her way towards downtown.  It was a purely academic question, ‘ridiculously big’ should have been enough for both her and the people who fled in fear from her, but assigning a nice, round, large number to her height, even if it was a rough estimate, appealed to her macrophilic tendencies.  It expanded her context for her size; she was a bit more than a hundred times bigger than her normal height, taller than many skyscrapers, and the 50ft Woman, her teenage hero whose poster still adorned her bedroom, would be a mere doll in her hand.  She had many fantasies around this size range - large enough that most buildings could be demolished with ease, yet still able to toy with individual people.  With her body count already so high, would it really be too much to fully give in and experience what had only thus far been her ultimate fantasy?

The thought intruded into her mind more often now, and was getting harder and harder to banish with each murderous step she took.  This wasn’t a mere fantasy, she reminded herself, it was real, and they were real people she was killing with every single step - dozens at a time.  Yet though the thought had horrified her earlier, now it only served to excite her further.

Gilly spotted the river and the bridge over it directly ahead, leading straight on from the road she had spent the better part of the morning wrecking, and felt a flurry of excitement as she was nearing her goal.  The city here opened up to some sort of riverside district, as the taller office buildings and flats turned into smaller apartment buildings, hotels, luxury penthouses, and townhouses.  The latter, she noted when she paused in her walk to measure a two storey detached house against her magnificent form, scarcely crested over her ankle bone even with her foot partially sunk into the road, and would have fit nicely under her sole.  American cities seemed to be more open and spread out, she thought as she continued her walk, and she couldn’t imagine that her feet now would have fit in the tighter, more densely-packed streets of her hometown of Sheffield.

The road led straight onto the bridge at an intersection, while left and right the road followed the line of the river as it bisected the city.  Gilly stood on the intersection, having neatly buried the packed traffic jam and everyone trapped in it there under both feet.  She looked down, seeing the surviving tinies crawling amidst the wreckage of cracks and fissures caused by the impact of her feet, and wiggled her toes playfully.  The resulting ripples of tremors caused a few of the tiny people to trip and fall.  Even the slightest of her movements had a magnified effect on the world around her.  More than that, however, she could still not get over how downright tiny these people were compared to her toes.

Resting her hands on her hips, she paused to take in her surroundings.  To her right, the river meandered onwards through the city, forming a sort of dividing line between the financial and commercial heart where the skyscrapers were and the vast urban sprawl beyond as far as she could see.  To her left, the river carried on for a good few miles, a short walk for her, and opened up into the Atlantic Ocean.  A boat, some sort of small ferry for tourists, was there, describing a wide semi-circle as it tried to turn away from her.  Gilly thought she could go and pick it up if she wanted to, it being the size of a water bottle to her, but she decided against doing that for now.

There were bridges at certain intervals crossing the river, and each seemed to have its own unique design -- where the river was at its broadest before the sea, there was a suspension bridge that seemed to demand she go over and take a look.  The one by her feet, however, was a much plainer, more simple affair; it was almost like an extension of the road itself, grey and dull, and held up by a series of supports along the way.  The river here seemed about as wide as she was tall.

Opposite the river were the shining skyscrapers she had been aiming towards -- tall structures of steel and concrete and glass, quite tightly packed together, that were about the only things that could compare to her fantastic size, and a few even out-doing her in terms of height.  The Raleigh Tower, which she identified based on Cassie’s description of it, loomed over the rest of them, and granted her the novel experience of having to look up at something since her growth.  She wanted to see how she measured up against it, but that still meant crossing the river.

She looked down at the bridge before her toes, noting that it had become gridlocked as panicked drivers had crashed in an attempt to escape her.  It was just as packed as the streets, perhaps even more so as the build-up of traffic had made even escaping on foot almost impossible.  Simply wading across the river might have been safer for all involved, but it looked murky and unclean to her, and she didn’t know how deep it could get either.

“Sorry,” she lied to the people on the bridge, “but I don’t want to get my feet wet.”

Gilly lifted her right foot from the intersection, once again revealing yet another foot-shaped crater littered with pancaked cars and squashed human remains, and raised it over the base of the bridge.  She heard the panicked screams peak in a crescendo before she placed her foot down upon a cluster of occupied cars and people trapped between them.  The supports of the bridge groaned in protest at the mass resting upon it, almost drowning out the shrieks of the doomed people in her way, steel girders twisted, concrete shattered, and asphalt cracked -- the bridge had been designed to withstand the daily passage of tons of traffic every single day, but not the weight of one enormous woman all in one single place.  When she lifted her left foot in her efforts to walk over the bridge as though it was a tightrope, her entire mass, tens of thousands of tons, rested on the area covered by her right foot.

The bridge under her right foot gave in to her colossal weight and collapsed.  Gilly yelped in surprise, forcing all nearby to cover their ears, as her foot fell straight through the bridge.  Her vast body teetered forwards, casting a foreboding shadow over the doomed people trapped on the bridge, and her arms stretched out and windmilled in an attempt to arrest her fall, but it was too late.  The giantess toppled forwards.  Her right knee smashed into the bridge below, while her left leg splashed into the river itself.  Those people further along looked up to see the biggest pair of tits in the world descend rapidly down upon them.  A few climbed over the side of the bridge to take their chances in the water, but it was too late; the bridge was caught in the cleft between her pendulous breasts, and the deceptively soft flesh there crushed it and everyone there.  Her body briefly formed an arch over the middle section of the bridge, but her collapse didn’t stop -- smothered in darkness by the vast plain of her soft tummy, having seen the destruction caused by her breasts further ahead, the people became all the more frantic in their attempts to escape over the sides of the bridge.  It was futile, however, for even as her body demolished the structure entirely, it kept going, the encroaching wall of flesh pinning them under the water until it came to rest on the river bed.

Gilly caught a brief glimpse of scores of people staring up at her in terror before her pretty face collided with them and the bridge.  The water geysered with the impact of an eight hundred foot tall woman falling into it, briefly obscuring her in mist and foam, and the tidal wave of churned up water expanded out from the epicentre like appropriately-sized ripples.  The small boat that had been frantically turning away from her rocked in the wave violently, throwing off the passengers who had gathered to watch her splash into the water.  Her body came to a rest over the remains of the bridge, her feet on one bank and her head close to the other.  It was surprisingly shallow, with her arse cheeks forming two round islands in the middle between the two river banks.

She lifted her head out of the water and rubbed the muck from the riverbed and the debris from the bridge from her face.  Blinking, she saw immediately under her nose was the opposite bank.  There, at another intersection, framed by restaurants and shops under the shadows of skyscrapers, she saw that a crowd of people had gathered to watch her trip and fall.  Her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment, as she got it in her head that they were laughing at her, the big, stupid, clumsy giantess.  So, she pulled her right hand from the river and swiftly swung it over them, showering them with river water before she brought it down upon the stunned crowd with violent force.

The sensation of a score of people and half a dozen cars being crushed beneath her palm and fingers brought Gilly to her senses.  Embarrassment turned to frustration, both at having allowed her impetuous feelings to get the better of her and cause even more deliberate death and destruction than her previous accidents.  Nothing in this city could accommodate a being of her size and power now.  She peeled her hand from the intersection to reveal the pretty little handprint embedded in the asphalt there, littered with the all-too-familiar flattened cars and people within.  With it right under her nose, Gilly could see the effects of her destruction right up close, almost face-to-face with the morbid red stains that used to be people.  Yet she could not help but admire the cute handprint, nor feel a stronger rush of power now that she was close enough to see the looks of abject shock and fear on the survivors huddled just below her face, close enough to lick from the ground if she felt like it.  They were all so tiny, so pathetic, so helpless before her divine might.

Gilly breathed a frustrated sigh, which knocked over a good proportion of those survivors; she would never find Pat at this rate if she kept getting distracted by these thoughts.  She rose unsteadily to her feet, the water from the river cascading down her nude body, and found that it was only as deep as her mid-shin in the middle.  Her hair was wet, which annoyed her as the unkempt frizz would only become more messy with the moisture.  Looking down, she saw that the detritus of the smashed bridge clung to her bare breasts; the broken concrete had turned to a sort of slimy grit, and the packed vehicles were tiny disc-shaped slivers of colourful metal.  Gilly bent over, knowing full well she was giving whoever had survived on the bank behind her the show of a lifetime, cupped her palms together to try and gather some water that hadn’t become murky with debris or had bits floating in it, and splashed it onto her chest.

She repeated this a few more times, trying to find areas of the water that weren’t tainted with stirred up silt or filled with the crushed remains of the bridge and its occupants.  It was difficult, and she had to twist herself and bend over at an awkward angle to reach the clearer water.  Where the bridge had crossed the water could be seen as a dark, murky shadow beneath the water, but nothing emerged from the churned-up, frothing water -- it had all been compacted down into the riverbed by her impossible mass.

The handfuls of water poured over her chest, dragging down the splatters of mud and grime, pancaked cars and pancaked people, that had become stuck there.  She rubbed her hands over her ample bust to try and wipe away the worst of the stains, and feeling a little more than playful for the millions of people watching her every move, gave her tits a squeeze.  They were more than a handful each, and she was not surprised to find that her nipples were firm and erect.  Being a giantess was a dirty business, Gilly concluded.  She imagined making the tiny inhabitants of the city filling the river with bubble bath solution for her to bathe in properly and giggled at the thought, but it became less ridiculous the more she considered it; with her immense size and power, who’s to say that she couldn’t order these tiny people around to satisfy her every whim regardless of how silly they were?  Then again, they still had difficulty following her order to keep out of the streets for their own safety (a concern that was becoming less and less important to the giant woman the more of them she stepped on), so it might be a while before they adjusted to such things.

Indeed, there were still people on the opposite bank, and Gilly was surprised to see sizable groups not far from where she had splatted a large mob under her hand.  If they weren’t going to get out of her way even after a lengthy head start, then it was their own fault if they got stepped on, she reasoned.  She stepped forwards, wading through the shin-high water, churning up the water in her wake.  The mobs flinched, and chaos erupted once again.  From her high vantage point she could see the now familiar sight of large groups of humanity, each tiny individual pushing and pulling to get away from her in futile flight.

Gilly reached the opposite bank and stepped out of the water, planting her foot directly on top of a few stragglers who hadn’t moved fast enough out of the way.  The second step squashed yet more people.  She didn’t even bother to look down; her gaze was distracted by the sight of the first objects she had seen since she had grown that could compare with her massive size.  

A maze of glass and steel structures stretched out before her.  They varied in size, most not reaching much past her hips, a few up to her waist, and fewer still she might be able to see into the top floors without having to bend over.  The thought of comparing actual skyscrapers to parts of her body excited her.  She stood there at the cusp of entering downtown, feeling new tingles of trepidation at being closer to finding Pat, and part of her couldn’t wait to show off her magnificent new size to her now-tiny boyfriend.  The warm breeze felt pleasantly cool against her damp skin.

Gilly sucked in a deep breath and carried on, using the peak of the Raleigh Building as her guide like that tiny person named Cassie had told her, all the while snuffing out hundreds of other tiny people whose names she would never know under her massive feet.

***

“Christ, James, you’re going to wear a groove in their nice carpet,” snapped Pat.  “Sit down and relax, will you?”

James stopped in his tracks and stared at Pat, who sat on a faded old padded sofa in the office break room.  The office regulars busying themselves with making coffee and fetching snacks from the cupboards seemed to be deliberately ignoring them.  Beyond the glass partitions, they could see a sprawling cubicle farm that stretched as far as the eye could see.  Two seconds passed before James breathed a frustrated sigh and sat down next to Pat, wringing his hands nervously.

“I’m just worried,” he said.

“They wouldn’t have us come all the way across the Atlantic just to say ‘no’.”  Pat clapped his colleague on the shoulder.  “We’ll be fine, as long as I do the marketing talk and you stick to all the technical stuff.”

James chewed on his lower lip for a moment.  “Fine,” he said, at length.  “If you say so.”

The conference room was down the corridor, and the two had been invited for coffee and refreshments in the break room close by while they waited for the directors to get themselves sorted for the meeting.  They had been offered tea, but neither Pat nor James were particularly keen on the American interpretation of the drink, and thus stuck with stale filter coffee that had probably been there in the pot all morning.  Pat was all but certain that this was all a psychological trick, to make them ‘sweat’ with anxiety and make them more amenable to whatever terms the company wanted, and the damned thing was that it seemed to be working wonders on James.

Still, the office building itself was impressive to say the least; a vast step above the dingy little Victorian building they worked out of in Sheffield, through the wide open glass beyond the field of cubicles they had a grand view of the Raleigh Tower and the park beyond.  Looking down through the window, the people below looked like ants.  Likely another one of their little tricks, thought Pat as he nursed his lukewarm black coffee, to impress the visitors and make them more amenable to whatever terms they would set for this venture.  In truth, he was nervous too, but he was keeping a hold of himself a damned sight better than James was, who was shaking like a leaf with the anxiety of it all.  Everything - the business they had fought to set up and the livelihoods that rested on it - came down to this final moment, to present it all before a board of men and women who would decide their collective fates with the signing of a document.  He knew that they had left nothing to chance; they had rehearsed their presentation, ironed out the bugs, backed everything up with consumer testing and reviews.

Pat decided to go through his notes on his phone for the fourth time when he felt James tug at his arm.

“Pat,” said James, his voice curiously flat even for his dry, posh monotone.  His gaze was transfixed at the small television stuck to the opposite wall, which had hitherto been showing some absurd little daytime soap opera with the sound off, but was now interrupted by a news bulletin.  “Why is your girlfriend a giant on the TV?”

“What the fuck are you…”  Pat trailed off as he followed James’ gaze to the television, where indeed Gilly was shown, stark naked except for a considerable amount of blurring around her bust and crotch, towering over knee and shin-high buildings.  He stared, dumbfounded, and wondered if this was some sort of elaborate prank that James had pulled on him, but he remembered that his colleague possessed no discernable sense of humour except for the occasional dry, sarcastic remark.

James had found the remote control, and un-muted the television:

“...no computer trickery or special effects have been used.  The cellphone footage you are now seeing has not been altered except to make it suitable for public broadcast.  A giant woman of immense proportions has appeared seemingly out of nowhere and appears to be making her way towards downtown, leaving a path of devastation in her wake.  Her intentions are currently unknown, but she is assumed to be dangerous and a threat.  We are getting reports of significant casualties, estimated already in the hundreds.  A state of emergency has been declared in the city, and all citizens are advised to remain indoors and stay off the streets.”

By now, a number of office workers had gathered in the break room around Pat and James to watch the TV.  There were quiet murmurs of nervous conversation, and though Pat’s attention was fixed directly upon the surreal image of his girlfriend blown up to ludicrous proportions he could make out a few disbelieving comments about how the liberal media was such bullshit and would make up literally anything, even the most ridiculous, impossible, ludicrous idea like a giant woman all for their agenda.  Another commented why they couldn’t have picked a hotter actress for the role; sure, she was pretty and her tits and ass were huge, but someone skinnier would be nice, if they were into that sort of thing.

The news bulletin continued:

“Yes, I’ve just been told we can now go live to the scene with Sandra in the traffic copter.  Sandra, are you there?”

The static image disappeared, and was replaced by footage of a woman in a hastily done-up business suit and wearing a headset.  She was inside a helicopter, sitting by the open door and buckled in tightly to the crash seat.

“Yes, thank you Brett!” she shouted over the roar of the rotors.  “Ladies and gentlemen, we are at the scene of the biggest story to come out of Central City ever.  A giant woman, estimated to be between seven hundred and eight hundred feet tall, is walking straight towards downtown.  We’re following along from a safe distance, and I don’t think she’s noticed us.  This is absolutely incredible!  Show them!”

The camera shifted, blurring, and then focused on that same impossible sight as before, except in motion.  There, in the distance, was Gilly, absolutely enormous as described, striding between skyscrapers that barely crested over her wide hips.  She seemed to be having a bit of difficulty squeezing past them, and the camera, lurching drunkenly, zoomed in to show her thick thighs scraping against the facades of the building to leave their insides exposed to the world.

“Oh my God!” Sandra shrieked.  “She’s just stepped on a group of people!  I don’t know if she meant to do that or- or if it was an accident, but… wow, look at that, I can see footprints in the road behind her.  There had to be hundreds of people in those streets!”

Brett interjected: “Sandra, you’ve been following her for a bit; are there any clues as to where she came from or what she wants?”

The camera pulled back to Sandra, who was shaking in her seat and clutching at the armrests.  “Earlier she stopped to pick someone up and talked with them.  From what we could make out, she seemed to be looking for someone called Pat in the Drapers Building.  She certainly doesn’t sound like an American; her accent sounds kind of Australian, maybe?  But where she came from and why she’s so big we don’t know yet.”

Pat felt his blood turn into ice-water.  Someone in the office outside screamed, and there, beyond the mass of cubicles, through the glass, he could make out a bob of distinct ginger hair move between the towers.  He felt the floor shudder beneath him subtly, then again, and again, as the top of Gilly’s head, impossibly huge, disappeared behind one building only to reappear on the other side.  He caught glimpses of her face, and the eager grin on her lips was impossible to ignore.  The images he had found on Gilly’s computer, of pretty actresses and Instagram models photoshopped onto city backdrops with lovingly rendered destruction effects, and her attempting to rationalise her irrational fetish for impossibly huge women stepping on people and demolishing buildings flashed through his mind.

He grabbed James by the wrist.  “We have to get out of here,” he whispered.

The tension in the room was thick enough to cut with a butter knife.  The assembled office workers either continued staring at the screen, while others darted over to the windows to catch the small glimpses of the titanic woman heading their way.

“What?” James blurted out.  “We’ve got our meeting.”

“The meeting’s cancelled,” said Pat, sotto voce.  “Gilly’s coming here.”

“That’s nice of her.”  James sat a while, looking up at the screen.  Then, the penny dropped.  “Oh, fuck.”

“Oh, fuck, indeed.”

Pat seized James more forcefully by his upper arm and dragged him up to his feet, and as the realisation that she was heading straight for them slowly spread through the office workers who had gathered at the windows to watch the giantess approach, pulled his friend and colleague between the massing crowds in the direction of the lifts and stairwells.  As they pushed their way through, squeezing between people who barely acknowledged them for their attention was fixated on the more pressing matter bearing down on them, Pat prayed that none of them would recognise him.  The hushed murmur of conversation grew louder, then the shrieks and cries of fear filled the office.  The ground lurched under him, James swore and had to be dragged, but Pat still could not bring himself to look back to see his gigantic girlfriend’s crotch filling the view outside.

***

The streets here were wider but just as densely packed with people and vehicles.  However, though the two-lane highway she stomped down was more than wide enough to accommodate both of Gilly’s feet with enough room to spare either way (if she stood with them together), the taller structures that rose up past her hips and waist presented a new, unforeseen problem.  She approached two twin structures situated on either side of this highway, forming almost a gateway into the city’s downtown financial district, her steps snuffing out dozens of lives at a time with an almost casual manner that had simply become routine.  Fascinated by them, Gilly measured herself up against these skyscrapers, and found they just about came up to the level of the underside of her generously-proportioned bust.  However, she noticed that the gap between these two structures was rather narrower than the width of her broad hips by a considerable margin.

Gilly stood there and considered her next move.  The Raleigh Tower and the Drapers Building were both directly down this street, and so tantalisingly close.  She considered stepping around these two towers, and it would be easy for her to step directly over the row of knee-high buildings just behind her into the adjacent street, but there were just as many skyscrapers that almost rivalled her massive size there.  Either way, she would have to squeeze through them somehow.

But these were skyscrapers, Gilly considered, designed and built to withstand earthquakes and all manner of natural disasters.  Surely they should be able to withstand the passage of one very big girl?  Of course, in her fantasies, skyscrapers always folded to the giantess like they were made of mere cardboard and paper, but this was real, she assured herself.  Besides, she was quite eager to test that little theory and find out for herself.

She sucked in her stomach, as though that would shrink her hips too.  Her hands rested on top of the roofs of the skyscrapers, her elegant fingers curling around the corners, and the concrete deformed under her palms and fingers like a half-set clay.  It was not particularly reassuring, but, she reasoned, she might be able to brace the two buildings and keep them from falling over.

Gilly took a step forward, and once again a score of individuals, who had tried to escape from the towers into the streets, vanished under her sole.  She was so focused on her task that she didn’t even notice she stepped on them.  She brought her hips forward slowly, inch by inch - or rather tens of feet by tens of feet, she mused to herself - until her smooth skin made contact with the polished concrete and steel.  Her breasts rubbed against the tops of her hands resting on the rooftops, which began to crack and crumble under her touch, so she lifted herself up to stand on her toes to keep her twin wrecking balls away from these structures.  Pushing forwards still, she felt her hips scrape against the sides of the buildings, but the skyscraper of flesh was winning out against the ones of steel and concrete.  With her bust in the way, she couldn’t see what was going on down there, but she could certainly feel concrete and glass breaking against the inexorable advance of what must have been a wall of skin to the tiny people inside.

She tried to bring her left leg forward in a second step, but her outer thigh rubbed against the face of the left tower.  The facade was scoured away with a shrill, horrendous squeal, tearing away the glass and stone which fell down upon the survivors at her feet, and exposing floors of offices and meeting rooms.  Gilly tried to slide her leg forward further still to complete her step, but she felt the left tower lurch as her thigh continued to slowly grind against it, so she stopped.

“Shite!” she snapped.  Even skyscrapers were too fragile!  It felt like that there was nothing in this city that could withstand her awesome size, and making an effort to be careful was only doomed to utter failure anyway.

Gilly was stuck there - not in a physical sense, but there seemed to be no way she could continue without knocking over either one of the towers.  So she paused, trying to peer over her shoulders and bust for a way through.  Placing her left foot down by her right with the usual deadly consequences, she turned on the spot with what to her felt like agonising slowness.  Her skin continued to scrape away the front of the buildings, leaving dust and grime on her thighs and hips, until she stood sideways-on in the street, facing the leftmost tower.  She held her breasts up and out of the way of the roof with one arm under them, aware that were she to drop them they would probably demolish the top floors of the skyscraper.  Her backside pressed against the tower behind her and her stomach against the one in front, but, she reasoned, her soft, plump arse was less likely to cause damage.

It was better to get it over and done quickly, Gilly thought, so she made a quick sideways step and she was free.  She looked over her shoulder to see that the two skyscrapers were still standing, albeit with huge holes scraped into the sides by her thighs and bum.  The falling debris had made two considerable piles down at the bases of the skyscrapers, and were now the tomb of scores of people who had thought themselves lucky to escape her murderous feet, only to be buried alive under falling rubble.

Still, Gilly indulged in a moment of triumph -- she had accomplished something and had only caused minimal damage to her surroundings (she had since accepted that people getting crushed underfoot was just an occupational hazard of being a giantess and that there was very little she could do about it, so they didn’t count), and after the accident on the bridge she felt like it was worthy of celebration.

Then, Gilly looked down the street with yet more skyscrapers rising up either side of it, all reaching her hips and thighs at the minimum, and realised that she would have to repeat this process a few more times until she reached her destination.  Nevertheless, she felt optimistic given her latest success.  She felt as though she was getting better at navigating the tiny world around her, and even if the mere act of walking still came with a body count, that just meant that the tiny world would have to get used to having her in it.

A few earth-shaking steps later, and the facades stripped off five pairs of skyscrapers by her thighs and backside, and she was there.  In her wake she left the obligatory bloodstained footprints, but these were accessorised with piles of debris spread across the ground where her vast body had simply rubbed them away where she was too big to pass between the skyscrapers unhindered.  The highway opened up into a large, green square that was spacious enough for her to stand without rubbing up against a building.  Neatly trimmed grass was bordered by brightly colourful flowers and tall trees that still barely reached above her ankles.  The skyscrapers surrounding this park had hidden her from sight a little, though its inhabitants were aware of the awful shaking of the ground beneath with her every titanic step, so when she emerged into view and stood before them, she caught a sight of a large, dispersed crowd of people lingering at the base of the biggest skyscraper she had seen thus far.

“Hi!” said Gilly cheerfully, waving politely at them.

Shrill, mousy screams of terror reached her ears only faintly as panic ensued, and, just like the bugs they resembled, they scurried away from her, forming distinct groups that poured into the adjacent streets.  Most of them, at least, there were always a few too frozen in fear, too overawed by her majestic size, or simply too exhausted by prior flight, to run away.

The impressive glass structure she took to be the Raleigh Tower loomed over her, and for the first time since her growth, Gilly felt belittled by something greater than her.  If she stood on her toes and stretched her arm as high as it could go, she might be able to touch its domed summit, she thought.  Directly opposite it, on her right, was a smaller, thinner skyscraper that reached up to just under her chin, also made of glass.  The word ‘DRAPERS’ was presented neatly at the very top, just under the roof.

“There you are!” exclaimed Gilly, and feeling more than a little excited at getting closer to the end of this madness, she skipped on over to it.  People were still everywhere and were squished in the process, and lesser buildings swayed on their foundations and facades crumbled with every thunderous impact of her feet.  She stood before the Drapers Building and bent over, peering into the building itself.  She saw rows and rows of floors, each filled with cubicles and offices.  Tiny people stood at the glass and gawked at her, and she couldn’t help but grin and giggle at just how cute they looked.

Gilly considered how she was going to do this, as she hadn’t thought that far ahead, but she assumed that as a giantess she could simply order the tiny people to do her bidding.  So she tapped at the glass, which reminded her of the signs on glass cages in the zoo.  The glass spider-webbed under her fingertip, and the people shrieked and ran from her.

“Oops,” said Gilly.  Then, after sucking in a deep breath: “Look, I didn’t mean to do that.  I’m just looking for my boyfriend Pat.  He’s, uh, tall, bald, British, and has a scruffy little beard, and he hangs around with a little guy in a suit.  I know he’s in there, so if you bring him up to t’ roof I promise I’ll leave your little building alone, alright?  I’ll wait.”

Gilly straightened up again, and peered down at the skyscraper before her.  However, as she waited for the tiny people inside to get themselves sorted and bring Pat to her, her attention was distracted by the great monolith just behind her.  She turned to face it and saw herself, reflected back in the glass facade of this tall, broad skyscraper that was more like a full-length mirror for the enormous giantess.

Entranced by her reflection, Gilly stared at and studied it intently; it was the first time that she had seen herself since she had grown, except for the murky image in the river when she fell in it.  She had struggled a little with body image before, thinking herself far too tall to be attractive.  Of course, some men were into that, though she resented being admired merely for her height and hated those who were too self-conscious about being seen with a taller woman.  If only they could see her now, she thought to herself.

Unlike most tall women, Gilly lacked the thin, sinewy look stereotypical of most of them.  Her body was shaped like an hourglass, which she had been told was an attractive shape, but quite often she had been dismissed as being ‘fat’.  Self-consciously, she moved her hands to her stomach, which, while not completely flat like a model’s, was hardly deserving of that term.  Instead, the outcome of a lifetime of indulging in too much chocolate and not enough exercise had made its home where it counted, as far as she was concerned.  Her hands strayed up to her breasts, and watching herself in her reflection, knowing that hundreds, perhaps thousands of people behind the glass were watching, squeezed them together.  She knew that even if men had dismissed her because she was taller than them, they’d always fall for her impressive rack, now made all the more glorious thanks to her size.

Her hands released her soft mounds, and they jiggled back into place on her chest.  She slid her hands down over the inward curve of her waist, down to where her hips flared dramatically.  The grime and debris of the buildings she’d squeezed past clung to her thighs and backside there, and using her reflection as a guide she turned this way and that, and did her best to wipe away as much as she could.  The round, soft globes of her butt jiggled as she dragged her hands over them.  Feeling more than a little teasing for her tiny, captive audience, grasped her right bum cheek with her right hand, sank her fingers into the pliable flesh, then released it, and watched as it bounced pleasingly back into place.

She continued to drink in her reflection in the skyscraper-mirror.  Thick thighs that could topple skyscrapers.  A cute, round, innocent face framed with untamed ginger hair.  Pale skin marked with freckles seemingly all over her.  Then, her womanhood, proudly on display for all to see.  And finally her feet, which she hadn’t had much thought for before, now looked cute and sexy.  Her appearance hadn’t changed with her dramatic transformation, but now that she was huge it simply felt right for the first time in her life.  This was how a goddess should look.

Then it hit her -- she was a giantess in the city.  A real one, grown to an impossible size by unknown means and unleashed upon a vast metropolis teeming with people who had nowhere to run and nowhere to hide from her.  Gilly thought of her fantasies about the raven-haired, tanned, toned goddess with red lips and saw that she now occupied that space far better than that make-believe giantess ever could.  How she had come to grow this big didn’t matter, only that she had and no one else did, and she could do whatever she wanted with the immense power over the inhabitants of this city that her size had granted her.

Gilly looked down at her feet, and saw that there were still people in the street there.  They still came out of the buildings in dribs and drabs, apparently willing to take their chances out in the streets after she’d very nearly smashed up a series of skyscrapers by trying to walk between them.  She considered the bug-sized people for a moment, mulling it over, and then made up her mind.  Her right foot lifted from the ground, swept overhead, and then stepped down directly and deliberately upon a sizeable mob of some twenty-odd people.

Unlike with the ‘accidents’ before, Gilly took her time to fully savour the sensations -- the mass of humanity disintegrated under her sole and the ground yielded under her weight to form a neat footprint that radiated cracks in the road.  The feelings she had tried to suppress all this time came flooding in now that she had allowed the dam to burst; an electric tingle rose up her spine and she felt a pleasing warmth in the pit of her stomach, but above all, knowing that what she had just stepped on were living, breathing humans made her feel big, and with that came power.

Gilly raised her foot again, revealing the gory mess, and swung it over a fresh crowd.  She put a little more force into the next stomp, and her foot drove her victims into a footprint more than five metres deep.  A change seemed to come over the crowd, becoming more frantic and hysterical as they seemed to realise that they were now being deliberately targeted for being crushed by the giant woman in some sort of sadistic game.  The shrill, horrified screams only served to encourage her more.  She saw them, individuals crashing into one another in desperation to get away, and a huge grin stretched across her face.  Her sharp giggle of amusement sounded like menacing thunder to them, heralding more meaningless death and destruction under her feet.

However fast they could run, she was faster.  Gilly merely had to lift her foot - her left this time, as she felt as though it was feeling left out from the fun - raise it over another nicely-packed group of people, watching as the huge appendage cast another ten under its shadow, and then simply let it drop again, extinguishing their lives with contemptuous ease.  She wished she had done this earlier, as though the hundreds, perhaps thousands even, who had been crushed in her journey here were simply wasted if their sacrifice wasn’t truly appreciated and enjoyed by the giantess.  Yet, as she glanced down the side of the street that had not suffered from her passage, it became apparent that she would hardly run out of toys here.

In fact, she was having so much fun exterminating the crowds that she had almost forgotten about Pat and the Drapers Building.  What she had fantasised so much about, stepping on people, proved to be so much more intoxicating than she could possibly have imagined when she was tiny, now that she allowed herself to fully indulge in it.  The rush of power was absolutely incredible.  So, when a sharp, metallic voice interrupted her play, she felt a twinge of annoyance.

“Ma’am?  Please, ma’am!”

She turned to face the Drapers Building once again.  A man in a suit had appeared on the roof with a megaphone.  He was alone, so Gilly assumed that he had been sent up on his own to speak with her.  She bent over, consciously sticking her arse out at the massive skyscraper behind her, but also to get in close without her breasts getting in the way.  Her fingers curled around the edge of the skyscraper’s roof and she leaned in as close as she dared for now, with her full lips merely inches, by her warped reckoning, away from the tiny man, who yelped and toppled backwards onto his backside.  He stared up in fear at the vast face filling his vision, one that was smiling down at his terror.

“Where’s Pat?” she asked, her hot breath washing over the terrified man.

He raised the megaphone up to his mouth with some difficulty, and said, “We can’t find him!  I think he’s left the building.”

Gilly pursed her lips and swallowed hard.  Of course Pat had abandoned her; he must have seen what she had become and decided to make a break for it.  She realised that she was stupid to have believed that he would stick by her now that she had been made into a mass-murdering monster, and that he would do the sensible thing by running away.  Still, the feeling of betrayal had hurt her.  In her own naive way, she thought that her boyfriend would somehow make this all work out, as he always had done before, but this was beyond his or anyone else’s capacity to fix.  She had spent her entire life drifting along aimlessly, pulled along by her parents and by Pat.  Now, she was a giantess -- powerful, indomitable, beautiful, huge, and alone, and it was high time, she thought, she started to take control of her life now that this gift had been granted to her.

The man on the roof saw the changes in the enormous woman’s face looming over him, and its size made the range of expressions seem exaggerated to him.  His trembling fingers once again activated the megaphone.

“Ma’am?” he said.  “You said you’d leave the building alone.”

The sound of the tinny, amplified voice snapped her out of her thoughts.  Gilly peered down at the man beneath her face, and considered just how utterly tiny and helpless he and now the entire human race was compared to her.  Pat wasn’t going to help her, none of these other bug-sized people were going to either, but the realisation was liberating in an odd way.

“If you found Pat,” said Gilly.  She raised her index finger over him.  “You didn’t find Pat.”

Gilly placed her finger down on the tiny man, muffling his cry of terror.  She held him pinned to the roof ‘gently’, and feeling his tiny body squirm against her relatively soft fingertip gave her another rush of power.  An iota of pressure, and his body was squished effortlessly against the roof.  When she lifted her finger, it left only a small crater in the roof and a red stain in its centre.

Chapter 5 by Rattlehead

She stood and considered the building before her. A slight tickling sensation around her toes alerted her to the fact that people were trying to escape through the main entrance, and in the mad, frantic flight and the press of bodies, the multitudes of office workers were colliding with her toes. Gilly put an end to this when she dragged her right foot forwards, ploughing over the mob mercilessly and smearing them against the tarmac, and rammed her toes straight into the entrance of the skyscraper, demolishing the reception area completely.

Her arms wrapped around the upper storeys of the skyscraper, and she squeezed it to her massive bust. The toughened concrete and steel cracked and shattered under the unimaginable strength of the giantess, where dust erupted in great arcs from the fissures torn into a structure built to withstand anything nature could throw at it. The deceptively soft flesh of her enormous breasts deformed where they met the cold glass and concrete, enveloping it, but as she began to press them closer into her expansive cleavage, flesh overcame the strength of steel, which shrieked and squealed under the unprecedented forces employed against it. Debris and dust trickled down onto her bust, sticking there to the still-damp skin and smearing in streaks of grey and brown.

Gilly pulled her right hand further up the back of the tower, and then sank her fingers into the uppermost storeys, imagining that she was gripping the hair of a smaller man she was embracing. Broken concrete exploded in her grip, and falling dust and debris described great arcs between her fingers and cascaded down on the side streets and alleyways below. She dipped her head, peering down into the top floors of the building she was cuddling to death, to see in the rows and rows of floors leaning drunkenly thanks to her play the scores of tiny, panicking office workers through the glass. There were men in ties and women in pantsuits and skirts clinging in frantic desperation to desks and cubicles, others trying their luck with the broken lifts and torn stairwells. For them there would be no escape, but the giant woman merely thought that their terror looked cute, so she pursed her lips and planted a kiss there. The glass cracked under her lips, and when she pulled her head back she saw that a number of tiny people there had fainted in fright.

Turning her head, she pushed the uppermost storeys against her left cheek, grinding it against the deceptively soft skin. She could hear the faint screams from within, almost drowned out by the cacophony, and it excited her. Gilly shuffled her feet forward to straddle the building between her thick thighs, and squeezed them around the doomed skyscraper. She closed her eyes, luxuriating in the roughness of the disintegrating structure against her smooth skin, the way the concrete crumbled and fell in devastating landslides that felt like mere trickles of dust and dirt over her breasts and thighs. As her bus-sized fingers sank into the building, gouging out great holes in it as she flexed them, she could feel the walls and floors collapsing and bodies squishing against them.

The embrace turned into a slow dance, with the sounds of screams and sirens and destruction as the music. Gilly turned her upper body left and right in tempo with it, and the skyscraper seemed to squeal and shriek as if it was somehow in pain. Huge cracks formed over its grey surface, as the colossal woman’s embrace tightened around it, and more and more concrete and debris crumbled and fell. Through these increasingly larger gaps in the rapidly disintegrating structure, the contents of the exposed floors - desks, chairs, computers, files, and people - trickled out to be dashed upon the ground by her feet.

Inside was utter pandemonium. Janet was on the thirty-fifth floor, scrambling across a rapidly-disintegrating office floor with her fellow doomed workers. The cheap carpeted floor was tilted at an angle as she half-ran, half-crawled in desperation towards the stairwell at the back of the office. Chaos reigned all around her; cubicles, desks, computers, filing cabinets, and even people slid across the cheap carpet, down the slope, and when she dared to look over her shoulder she saw that the far walls and windows were gone, replaced by a rough, pale wall with brown splotches.

The giantess’ breasts. She was squeezing their building between her massive tits.

Plaster and debris rained down from the ceiling. In places it collapsed utterly to bury fleeing colleagues beneath piles of rubble. Still Janet ran on, tears streaking down her face, her heart hammering in her chest. The screams of terror and pain were drowned out by the screech and crashing of the building collapsing around her, and more disturbing, the playful giggle of the giant English bitch crushing it against her mighty body.

The floor lurched beneath Janet, and she tripped and fell. She rolled a few times on the tilted surface, the rough carpet scratching her skin, and then managed to stop herself. Lifting her head, she saw the massive wall of flesh advancing inexorably towards her. Transfixed and frozen in fright, Janet could do nothing except lay there, battered and bruised, as Gilly’s gigantic boobs crushed through the skyscraper. The warm flesh rolled over her, pinned her to the ground. She felt her body make a slight indentation in the deceptively-soft looking flesh, before its colossal mass won out and Janet was crushed beneath it.

By now, it was only her godlike grip that kept the failing structure almost intact, but Gilly was done merely playing. Her arms tightened the embrace, and her thighs squeezed around the skyscraper’s mid-section, and then she merely let go. The Drapers’ Building collapsed into a falling avalanche of debris, seemingly in slow motion before her. She watched, entranced by the sight of the consequences of her destructive toyings, as it fell within its footprint, showering everything within arm’s reach with falling debris. A vast cloud of dust rose up in its place to briefly obscure the pile of rubble that had once been a mighty skyscraper.

“Oh, wow!”

Gilly’s chest heaved as she watched the building simply disintegrate, not from exertion but from excitement. It must have taken hundreds of workers months, years even, to build it, and she had destroyed it utterly in mere seconds. She stood there, as the smoke and dust began to clear and the pile of rubble was exposed, with its twisted girders poking through mounds of smashed concrete and crumbling debris that marked the graves of thousands of people who had been trapped within. The numbers who had perished in the collapsing skyscraper had probably exceeded the numbers she had stepped on getting there, yet all she could feel was a rush of exhilaration; she was a giantess in the city, and it was about time she acted like it.

Turning to face the Raleigh Tower again, she again saw her reflection. Her front was covered in dust and muck from the skyscraper she just hugged to death, and she had only just cleaned herself in the river; great smears of grey and brown debris coated her slightly damp skin. Gilly tried to wipe some of it off her bare breasts, but that only seemed to spread it around. Small red streaks, tiny bodies that had somehow survived the destruction were smeared into paste by her fingers, appeared over her chest. It appeared that being a giantess was quite dirty work, she considered, not like those photoshopped collages of celebrities and Instagram models she used to finger herself over. No, this was real.

The crowds had made it to the next intersection in the time it took for her to crush an entire skyscraper, but it was a distance she could more than easily cross in seconds now. Gilly’s new size gave her the power to do whatever she wanted to this city and its inhabitants without consequence to her, to finally act out her sordid fantasies, and now that she had been abandoned by Pat she felt no reason to restrain herself at all. Finally, she could enjoy her holiday.

As Gilly watched the fleeing mob with a flutter of nervous anticipation of what she was about to do with the helpless mass of humanity, her right hand strayed down, over her slightly pudgy tummy, to her neatly-trimmed crotch. She was not surprised to find that she was already wet, her excitement having turned into arousal. Her fingers caressed her labia hesitantly, as she felt an odd feeling of self-consciousness about masturbating in full view of a city full of people.

“Oh, fuck it,” she said to herself.  

Her middle finger plunged eagerly into her pussy, eliciting a sharp gasp from her lips that trailed off into a deep, euphoric moan that was heard throughout the city. This time she didn’t need to imagine the giantess of her fantasies towering over the city, she was the giantess, and merely had to gaze down at her own dirty, massive body and the miniscule people and buildings it dwarfed.

She could have carried on and gradually brought herself to a screaming climax right there and then by herself, but that would have been much too boring, she thought. Oh, the thought of everyone watching her masturbate brazenly in the middle of a ruined street was an enticing one, but to her, a proper giantess rampage was not a spectator sport but one that demanded full audience participation, whether they wanted it or not. Gilly reluctantly pulled her finger away from her pussy, though the warmth there did not ebb, and saw that it was glistening with her juices.  

Playfully, she reached on over to the Raleigh Tower, and wiped her finger on the glass surface to leave a great smear of her fluids there. The tiny people, who had gathered there at the windows to watch her, flinched away from her. Gilly giggled, thinking their terrified reaction was cute, as she traced out the shape of a love heart in cracked glass and cum. She looked up at the domed top of the building above her, and thought perhaps that she might like to be even bigger.

“I’ll be back,” said Gilly to the tiny shocked figures behind their glass, grinning wickedly as she stomped off after the fleeing, screaming crowds.

***

“Her name is Gillian Murphy.” The Chief of Staff placed a pale manilla envelope on the table, just in front of the President, and stepped back.

“That was quick,” said the President.

“It’s as I said, the British intelligence services have promised their full support.” The slim man in a suit cleared his throat; the President often preferred to have his staff explain intelligence to him, rather than read through the reports himself, especially when a disaster of unprecedented proportions was unfolding as they spoke. “Twenty-two years old; born in and has lived in Sheffield, England, for most of her life; and graduated from the University of Kent with a degree in art. She is currently unemployed, though it appears she sells hand-made soap on Etsy, and still lives with her parents. In other words, she is completely unremarkable.”

“Then what the hell is she doing here?” snapped the Defence Secretary. He looked up from the laptop, where he had been furiously co-ordinating the disparate arms of America’s military to form some sort of plan, and scowled.

“She’s on vacation,” said the Chief of Staff. If he was slighted by the interruption then he didn’t show it. “Her boyfriend, Patrick Howard, is visiting the city on a business trip, and was due to meet with executives in the Drapers Building.”

The President nodded, and stared ahead at the still images on the screens at the far side of the room. Each bore an image, captured via cellphone or news camera footage, of this colossal woman rampaging through an American city. Though outwardly he looked calm, his thoughts were betrayed by the white skin on his knuckles as he clenched his hands into tight fists on the smooth table.

“Is there anything about why she’s so big?” he asked.

“No, nothing concrete,” said the Chief of Staff with a dejected sigh. He cast a glance at the screens and tapped his chin thoughtfully. “The earliest footage we have shows that this transformation started after she was hit by a truck. We speculate-”

“Jesus Christ!” a terrified voice screamed.

All eyes looked to the source -- a departmental aide stared in shock at one of the screens. His arms went limp by his sides, and the laptop he had been carrying for a secretary of state slipped from his hands and clattered to the floor. No one noticed. The screen, tuned to a local television news channel, showed footage that must have been taken from a helicopter, as the perspective was pointed down on the giant woman. She had her arms and thighs wrapped around a skyscraper, and was crushing it against her huge body. Her lips were pulled into a playful grin as a building full of thousands of people collapsed in her embrace. It was a mercy, perhaps, that the television was muted.

“Oh, wow!” Her voice was heavy and deep, distorted by her size, but was unmistakably that of a young Yorkshire lass, and she sounded excited.

“She’s fucking playing,” someone whispered to themselves, but in the tense silence that had descended it was louder than a shout.

They watched her as she reached for her crotch. The news channel had censored the footage with a large blob of pixels there and on her chest, but her facial expression more than filled in the gaps for the viewers; not only was the giantess merely having fun killing innocent people under her feet, but she was also clearly getting off on it now.

“We don’t have time for ‘speculating’,” snapped the Defence Secretary suddenly, breaking the silence. He glowered at everyone assembled around the table, lingering a little longer at the Chief of Staff who suddenly found that adjusting his tie was more important. “We can dissect her overgrown corpse after we’ve blown her to kingdom come, but until then our efforts should be focused entirely on bringing this bitch down.”

“And you have my full support,” said the President, to which the Defence Secretary replied merely with a snort and a glare. “I know you are marshalling every military asset we can scrape together at short notice, and I have full confidence that we can end this tragedy. Any intelligence we can uncover will undoubtedly help us.”

The Defence Secretary nodded, but said nothing.

“Now, this Patrick Howard,” said the President, turning back to his Chief of Staff, “can he be found?”

The Chief of Staff nodded his head. “We’re tracking his movements via his cell phone, but recent damage to cell phone towers in the vicinity and higher than usual traffic has made this difficult. We have agents on the ground looking for him, but…” He trailed off, and waved a thin arm in the direction of the images on the screens, and in particular the one of Gilly crushing an entire skyscraper against her huge, naked body. “They are looking for one man in a city of four million people, at considerable personal risk to themselves.”

“It’s imperative that he’s found,” said the President gravely. He flicked open the file, and was greeted with a few sheets of paper and a photograph, likely taken from some sort of social media post, of the young lady in question, much smaller than the titaness on the screens ahead. His thin lips pursed as he considered the photos of the innocent, harmless woman and compared it to the giant-sized horror he had witnessed on the screen, murdering the people he was sworn to protect. “What about her family?”

The Chief of Staff gave one of his rare smiles. “The British government has already provided addresses, and will ‘look the other way’ should we decide to extradite them.”

“Do it,” said the President. “We may require…” He trailed off, trying to find the right word. “Collateral.”

***

“Stop!” James called out. “Please!”  

Pat looked over his shoulder to see his friend leaning against the wall for support, chest heaving and his face pale. They had been running for what felt like an age, down the stairs with panicked office workers as the Drapers Building collapsed against the vast body of his giant girlfriend, and finally through the streets in a blind panic. Only now did Pat stop and consider his surroundings. The side street was mostly deserted, save for a huddle of people clinging together in the shadow of a dumpster, as though that might save them from this enormous woman terrorising their city. Skyscrapers rose up all around them, and though he couldn’t see Gilly for the tall buildings all around, he could certainly feel her every footstep as distinct shudders through the ground. He could hear, too, the deep, reverberating booms of each titanic step, overpowering the general noise of chaos that accompanied Gilly’s destructive passage, punctuated by thunderous moans of pleasure and playful giggles.

“Come on,” said Pat, beckoning James to move with a wave. “We have to keep going.”

James shook his head and made a retching noise. “I can’t,” he gasped out. “Christ!”

He was reluctant to stop, but Pat could see plainly that his friend was in no fit state to carry on after their escape. Only now, as the adrenaline from their mad escape finally wore off, did he too begin to feel exhausted. James was in poorer physical shape, apparently having believed that regular exercise was somehow beneath him because wearing a tie to the gym was not advised, and now he was clearly paying for it. Though each tremor filled him with fear, he decided that a short break might be for the best.

“Alright.” Pat approached James and guided him to sit down on the ground, which he did gratefully.

They sat together in silence for a bit, James gulping in great lungfuls of air and Pat listening to the myriad sounds of his giant girlfriend stomping around the city. For the first time since he saw Gilly, or at least part of her, through the windows of the building that was now a pile of rubble, he had time to think. None of it was coherent -- a mad, chaotic jumble of thoughts and images that was succinctly summed up when James finally found enough breath to speak.

“What the fuck is going on, Pat?” he blurted out.

“I don’t know,” said Pat.

James stared at him with a sneer. “Why is your girlfriend huge, Pat?” he asked, at length.

“I said I don’t fucking know!” Pat shouted, and James flinched. “Don’t say that out loud, people might hear that.”

Pat looked around, but the others in the side street seemed to be too distracted to pay attention to them. They were a couple, covered in grey dust that made them look like ghosts, marked with red where they had been struck with debris from the collapsing building. More likely that they were too shellshocked by their near-death experience to even notice them.

“Look,” he said, more quietly, “we’ve gotta get out of this city. Gilly’s going to…”  

He stopped, and remembered those pictures he had discovered on her computer, and more than that her explanation. It didn’t make much sense at the time, but she had said she loved the idea of giant women destroying things -- something about power and dominance, to be free of the expectations of society and turn people, cities, even the entire world into a mere plaything for a capricious, destructive, lustful goddess, that got her going. Pat didn’t dare say that out loud, but it appeared that James had gotten the implication at least.

“Alright,” said James. “If you say so.”

The two silently rose to their feet, James struggling a little, and they hobbled off down the side street, to the sound of a giantess at play.

***

The sizeable lead that the crowd had opened up was closed in mere moments. It seemed impossible that something the size of a skyscraper could move so quickly, but a single one of Gilly’s steps covered hundreds of feet at a time. Her pace was nothing more than a brisk walk, but the ground still quaked under each footstep, cracking the tarmac, shaking buildings on their foundations, and knocking fleeing people off their feet. She saw these stragglers, who had fallen with the earthquakes her steps made, or had otherwise become too exhausted, too terrified, or too awe-inspired by this colossal, sexy woman to run from her, and singled them out for squishing. Her gait did not alter, but her feet were merely directed to land right on top of them, as a mere appetiser to the slaughter that was to come.

Only one obstacle dared to slow her advance. As before, the streets were barely wide enough for Gilly to fit both of her feet together side by side, and though most of the skyscrapers that only reached up to her knees at most escaped most of the damage, two rose up past her wide hips. This time, she didn’t see the point in trying to scooch between them; her destruction of the Drapers Building showed that even these indomitable towers of steel and concrete could be overcome by her sheer mass. Her hips and thighs bulldozed their way through them, scraping away their glittering glass facades. As the enormous mass of soft, pale flesh drove on, the once-mighty structures began to tilt, the steel and concrete structures twisting and breaking against her.  

Gilly was wedged between them, and though they tilted at an uncomfortable angle, they still stood. Feeling more than a little wanton, she raised her arms over her head and cocked her hip violently to the right. The upper storeys of the right skyscraper all but exploded into a deadly shower of shrapnel that rained down upon an entire block, shredding the facades of nearby buildings. The entire building lurched over, almost in slow-motion, further and further with hideous squeals and crashing, and then fell upon its smaller neighbours and disintegrated into so much rubble and dust.

The occupants of the other building only had a second to contemplate their own similar fate before her massive hip crashed into them. The effect was very much a mirror of what came before, and likewise it too fell with a ruinous crash into the buildings and streets below. Gilly decided that she was getting good at this rampaging business, better than her wildest, horniest fantasies could have envisaged. She giggled again, punctuated by a sharp, obnoxious snort.

The destruction she was causing was only making her hornier, and the flame rising within her nethers would have to be sated soon. As she stood there, partially obscured by the rising clouds of dust and smoke caused by her demolition of the two skyscrapers, she briefly considered how she would go about getting her rocks off. After all, she had masturbated endlessly to stories, collages, drawings, and her own fantasies enough to have a bevy of ideas of what to do, but here, now that she was a honest-to-goodness giantess in the city, it was hard to think of where to start.

“There’s just so many of you to play with!” said Gilly with a smile. She could not see the crowd flinch from the sound of her amplified voice from her lofty perspective, but she felt their fear.

Never one for making plans, she decided it was just best to go with the flow. Trusting her horny instincts she took a step directly onto the crowd below. The people there, stunned by the violent destruction of a further two skyscrapers, looked up to see the dark silhouette of a curvy woman impossibly huge in the swirling morass of dust and smoke above them. Then the silhouette shifted. The clouds parted as a monstrously huge foot pushed through it. They had perhaps half a second to see the wrinkled skin of her sole, stained with dust and gore, before it pinned them to the ground and the tens of thousands of tons of her mass crushed them into a footprint the size of a swimming pool.

The sensation of dozens of lives being snuffed out under her foot elicited a soft coo from Gilly’s lips. She took another step, and another, emerging out of the dust cloud to see the chaos beneath her. Peering over the curve of her breasts, she looked down at the appalled mob as she stepped on them. Now that she had allowed herself to finally let loose and indulge in her fantasies, Gilly was having so much fun and it showed in the broad, gleeful grin on her face as she carried on with her indulgent massacre; she didn’t need Pat now that she was a real giantess, and she could do whatever she damn well wanted without a care in the world. There was an extra bounce in her steps, which was reflected as the earth shook with each impact of her massive feet.

Her murderous walk brought her down half a dozen blocks in a matter of seconds before she decided to stop. Looking over her shoulder, she saw the footprints she had left in her wake, along with the dazed survivors who had somehow lucked out in the lottery of where she would step. How long their luck would last was another matter though, as she lazily dragged her right foot along the yielding tarmac to grind out another dozen or so tiny humans beneath it. Here, Gilly had left the tallest skyscrapers behind her, and was now where the tallest structures, and there weren’t many of them, dared to rival her hips in height. There were still people absolutely everywhere, scurrying away from her at their peak ability or cowering from her in fear; along with other toys.

Stepping on them had been tremendous fun, and the warmth in her loins had only intensified during her death march. Subconsciously she squeezed her broad thighs together. Still, she would have to step up her game, she thought.

Gilly stood there and observed the mob for a moment, and noticed that while the majority of them continued to flee directly away from her, and the more intelligent of them must have realised that large mobs attracted her deadly attention and so tried their luck down the side streets, others took their chances by trying to force their way into buildings. Silly, she thought, especially after she had decisively demonstrated that even skyscrapers were no match for a woman of her enormous size.

A department store that reached to just under her knees attracted her attention, as it seemed to be the most obvious choice for people to seek shelter in. Either side and directly opposite were secure apartment complexes, and she giggled at the sight of a few people gawking up at her from their balconies, but this large shop, with its signage that was just too small for the giantess to read, was open to the public, who had overwhelmed the security and were now streaming inside through the front doors. They seemed to realise that they had done the worst thing one could do in the presence of a giantess, attract her attention, and they pushed and fought to get into the perceived safety of the building.

A few quick but no less catastrophic steps brought the colossal woman in front of the store. It was a rather wide, squat structure, like a large cardboard box on its side to her, with a flat roof and gaudy signage down its front. Squinting, she could just about make out mannequins in the shop windows, or they could have been tiny people staring up at her for all she could make out from her perspective eight hundred feet up. Gilly looked down at her feet then back at the building, and even a foot as large as hers wouldn’t be able to demolish it in one go.

The people who had been trying to force their way into the building appeared to have realised their mistake and attempted to scatter like the bugs they were to her, but she paid them no heed as Gilly took three steps to turn herself around, crushing them underfoot in the process. Their deaths only provided her with a moment’s amusement as she readied herself. She looked over her shoulder and down at the little department store, and saw that there were a few individuals who had gathered on the roof for whatever reason. Perfect.

“Stepping on you is getting a bit tiring,” said Gilly. “Mind if I take a seat?”

That was all the warning they would get, and it was not enough. Gilly lowered herself down, and those people on the roof could only stare up in horror as her already impossibly huge rear seemed to get bigger and bigger as it descended upon them. A few broke and ran for the door, others felt they deserved a more dignified end by jumping over the roof, but the majority merely stood, transfixed by the mind-bending sight of two vast, round, sexy butt cheeks rapidly filling their sky.

Their comparatively tiny bodies were briefly cushioned by the soft flesh of her shapely rear, their screams muffled, but her incredible mass won out and they were crushed between Gilly’s overwhelming butt and the crumbling concrete. She could barely feel them. The flat roof of the department store caved inwards, and as the building was mostly hollow in the centre, Gilly’s huge backside simply fell through it. The people marshalled within, ignorant of their fate until it was much too late, were buried first beneath a veritable shower of concrete and debris, and then finally by the colossal woman’s rear compacting what had been a busy department store-turned-refuge into huge, butt-shaped crater.

It wasn’t quite the satisfying crunch that Gilly had hoped for, having simply fallen through the roof and onto the ground floor, but the impact of her massive butt on the ground caused the entire city block to shake. The thousands of people all around her were thrown off their feet, and great fissures erupted in the roads and pavements from the resulting shockwave. The tall high-rises and office buildings shuddered on their foundations, with the lesser structures forming deep cracks along their crumbling facades.  

Feeling a little disappointed, she sat there atop the pancaked department store and looked around into the streets for something to amuse her. On a whim, she reached down into the shattered street below for something that interested her. Flicking a few of the stunned tiny people out of the way, she pinched her finger and thumb around a little red car that had somehow escaped her fun and lifted it up. She was being as careful as she could manage, but the flimsy metal sides dimpled under her finger and thumb. Bringing it to eye level, she squinted to see through the windows to see that it was indeed occupied -- a man was beating frantically against the door pinned shut by the vast strength exerted by a mere finger.

Gilly applied a slight increase of pressure, and the car was immediately flattened between her finger and thumb into a thin sliver of gaudy red metal and plastic that seeped oil and blood. She separated her digits and flicked away the useless thing, then spotted something interesting on the roof of the building directly opposite her.

Chapter 6 by Rattlehead

“Oh my god, she just fucking sat on the building!  This is absolutely incredible!  I used to go shopping there all the time, and now it’s just completely gone under this giant woman’s huge butt!”


The high-rise apartment building he lived in gave Derek the perfect vantage point from which to livestream the news event of the millennium.  It was already everywhere by now, on every TV channel and all over the internet.  So when he started to see footage of the giantess in parts of the city he recognised, near where he lived, he just had to grab his roommate Louis and see her for themselves.  He had the foresight to take his camera and laptop, though carrying it up the dark and musty stairwell, past neighbours cowering fearfully amidst the stairs, was a chore.  They had emerged onto the roof just in time to see the impossible sight of the colossal naked woman sauntering down the street right before them, each of her thunderous footfalls shaking rattling the high-rise that no longer felt all that high when her massive thigh swept past the two.  By the time they’d set up the camera and started streaming live she had just flattened the Macy’s across the street by sitting on it.  The resulting impact jostled the apartment building, and for a few seconds until the tremors died down the footage was a swirling mess of Derek’s face, the floor, and the biggest tits in existence.


“Dude, this is a really bad idea,” said Louis, steadying the camera.


“Just make sure you get her boobs in shot,” snapped Derek.


“No, really, dude.  What if she sees us?”


Derek scoffed.  “We’re much too small for her to see us here.”  Then, addressing his viewers through the camera, “We’re risking our lives to bring you this live footage of this fucking huge hot girl.  Be sure to subscribe to this channel and share it with all of your friends so we can-”


The crunch of a car being crushed between the giantess’ finger and thumb interrupted the usual algorithm-boosting spiel.  Louis directed the camera up, to show her flicking away the flattened remains of the vehicle and its occupant away, then up towards her pretty, smiling face.  Then, as he peered through the camera’s viewfinder at her gargantuan visage, he realised that those stunning bright green eyes were staring back directly at him.


“She’s seen us!” exclaimed Louis.


“She can’t have, we…”  Derek trailed off as he turned, then looked across the gulf of the street between them, and saw that this colossal woman had indeed seen them.  He felt a peculiar sense of dread, crushing the usual cocky persona he adopted for streaming, settling in the pit of his stomach as he saw the broad grin stretch across her soft, round features.  “Fuck.”


Gilly had noticed the two guys on the roof by chance.  Almost directly on her level, their miniscule forms on the building before her were silhouetted against the bright, clear blue sky.  Though she was still horny beyond belief, she had time for curiosity, and just about any interaction with the tiny inhabitants of this sprawling city, all of which entailed the exertion of the power her sheer size now granted over them, fueled her seemingly endless arousal.  Her legs shifted so that she was kneeling down and sitting on her heels, the lesser buildings crumbling against her shifting legs either side of her in the process, so that she was in a better position to lean forward and peer down at the two figures.


As her face rushed towards them the two flinched, but otherwise stood their ground.  Now closer, Gilly could see that they were two young guys, quite fit and good-looking despite being less than half an inch in height compared to her.  One had a small camera that he pointed up at her face, connected by a wire to a laptop on the ground by his feet.  The other, apparently a presenter of some sort she assumed, only stared up in mute awe of her beautiful face.  Their terror was obvious in their pale faces and shaking limbs, but since Gilly thought they were cute and she was interested in the camera, so she decided against crushing them like so many other people, for now anyway.  Somehow the thought of sparing people simply because she wanted to excited her; an expression of the power she now held over their pathetic lives.


This was the part where the giantess in those stories would tease her prey, she thought, but once again confronted with the reality of this fantasy she suddenly found that it was difficult to know where to begin.  Gilly thought that she would have to get over these lingering feelings of restraint if she was going to be a proper giantess.


“You’re very brave, tiny bugs,” she said.  That sounded like a good start, she thought, reminding them of just what they were to her.  “Aren’t you afraid of being squished?”


To her surprise, they didn’t immediately flee.  Though the force and volume of her voice had made them flinch, the man with the camera managed to recover his bearings and point it straight back up at her face.  The other clasped his hands over his ears to protect them.


“Too loud?”  Gilly giggled as the two men shuddered again, and then, lowering her voice to what to her sounded like a husky whisper, “Alright, is that better?”


Derek and Louis remained in stunned silence, but that they weren’t clutching their ears in pain was enough for her to take as confirmation.  Her breath swept over them like a hot breeze, and the camera lingered for a moment on the dark cave that was her mouth as she spoke.  This close to the enormous woman, it was impossible to get her entire face in the shot, and so Louis started to back up slowly to try and fit her in.  He felt a sudden thrill of terror when he saw her bright green eyes fix upon his through the camera’s viewfinder.


“Where do you think you’re going?”


He felt his back collide with a soft-yet-firm wall that certainly wasn’t there before, and when Louis dared to tear his eyes from the camera’s viewfinder and look behind him he saw that he had backed straight into the giantess’ massive palm.  Her vast, tree trunk-like fingers curled up slightly around him, blocking any route of escape except for forwards, directly straight towards her face with its terrifying cat-like grin.


“There we go,” said Gilly.  She pulled her hand away, revealing that the concrete there had cracked somewhat where she had rested it, and left the poor guy with the camera shivering on the spot with fright.  “Now,” she continued, licking her lips lasciviously as she peered down directly into the camera, which she could only just make out as a tiny black box held by a little man, “are you enjoying t’ show?”


The normally talkative host could only respond with continued silence.  Presented with the impossible, a massive woman who could demolish apartment stores by merely sitting on them, almost close enough to reach out and touch if he dared, his conscious mind seemed to shut down.  Gilly, however, was starting to get a little impatient with their refusal to cooperate with her, considering she could just as easily squish them both beneath the palm of her hand and stomp off to find other things to amuse her.


“A word of advice,” she said, her normally cheery voice taking on a firmer tone, “do what I tell you and I might let you live.”  The words thrilled her; it was the truest expression of the power she held over the lives of everyone in this city, and the first inklings of what she might do with the gift of size she had been granted once she was done playing here drifted into her mind.  Queen Gilly had a nice ring to it, she thought.


That seemed to shock Derek out of his stupor.  He nodded his head fiercely, as though that might appease the temperamental giantess.  “Y-yes, ma’am.”


The words came out as a mere whimper, so Gilly leaned in even closer until her plush lips were close enough for the tiny man to reach out and touch, if he hadn’t fallen on his rear.  He let out a shrill scream and covered his face.  The thought came to Gilly that she could probably lick him up and swallow him whole, and while the thought excited her, somehow she felt reluctant to act upon it just yet.  Besides, toying with him was too much fun.


“You’re cute!” she whispered to him.  Her lips pursed, and with as much care as she could muster, Gilly planted a kiss directly on top of Derek’s tiny body.  He was pressed between the hard concrete and the soft, plush lips that engulfed him, and the way he squirmed delighted her.  A warm, sultry moan rose up from her throat, which both Derek and Louis felt as a rumble through the floor.  The chaotic mass of ginger hair spread out over half of the rooftop, and Louis scrambled away from it, grabbing the laptop off the floor in the process, lest he get trapped in it.


The colossal woman had to lift herself up slightly on her knees to bend over the roof better, but in doing so, her huge rack had collided with the apartment building.  People who had been staring at the biggest tits through their windows in the world suddenly became intimately familiar with them as they bulldozed through their apartments.  Gilly felt the sensual crumble of concrete and things breaking and people squishing against her breasts, and heard it all too.  Her sensitive nipples in particular, hardened by her growing arousal, gouged their way through rooms and corridors.  She closed her eyes momentarily, the delightful sensations of destruction almost breaking her restraint with this little man under her lips, but still tried to imagine what was happening immediately below her chin.


Parting her lips a little, she extended her tongue so that the wet tip of it dragged against Derek’s wriggling form.  She was being as gentle as she could be, but felt as though she was just on the cusp of causing him some serious damage.  Reluctantly, she pulled back, leaving her victim shivering on the rooftop floor, slightly damp from her drool.


“You with t’ camera,” she said, pointing a finger directly at the other tiny guy.  It was a mere centimetre, from her view, from his chest, and he gawked at the immense digit wider than he was tall.  “Whatever happens, you keep filming, or else.”


Gilly pulled back, sitting once again on her heels.  Looking down, she could see that her incomparable breasts had together ripped out a suitably massive chunk out of the apartment building.  It was as though it had been scooped out with her hands, she thought, and the resulting debris had either stuck to her boobs or had fallen into a heap between her knees.  Looking into the wrecked apartments, she could see a cross-section of rooms - living rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and bedrooms, all filled out with furniture and items.  The sheer amount of detail in something that resembled a model to her was fascinating.  Peering into them, and spotting a few shell shocked tinies hiding behind sofas and beds, she thought about how strange it was that just this morning she would have fit inside there.


On a whim, she reached inside an apartment kitchen.  The woman hiding beneath her dining table screamed bloody murder as a finger and a thumb that could barely fit in the space between floor and ceiling invaded her space.  Gilly’s target was the fridge.  Chewing on her lower lip in concentration, she positioned her finger and thumb between the sturdy appliance, crushing the surrounding cupboards and cabinets into splinters.  She pinched the fridge, and its sides crumpled under the pressure, but it was otherwise intact as she pulled it free from its mounting.


Excited at her success, she lifted it to her face for a closer look, and using the nail of her index finger on her other hand opened it to reveal its well-stocked contents.


“Is this yours?” she asked, showing them her prize.  The two tiny men shared a glance and shook their heads.


Gilly shrugged her shoulders, then stuck her tongue out and dumped the contents of the fridge out on it.  She could barely feel the minuscule items of food - cartons of milk, mixed fruit and vegetables, leftovers, and microwave ready meals - land on her tongue, much less taste them, but it was for show anyway.  She swallowed the tiny items down and carelessly tossed the empty fridge over her shoulder.


“That’s better,” she said, patting her stomach.  The two on the roof could hear the thunderous slaps.  “Where’s this video going anyway?  Is it live?”


Neither Derek nor Louis answered immediately, but stared at one another as though having a mental argument over who would answer her.  Gilly began tapping her finger impatiently on the roof not far from them, leaving a growing spider’s web of cracks with each tap.


“It’s live!” shouted Derek, his voice cracking with fright.  “We’re streaming.”


Gilly smirked, it was better than she thought; her antics were being broadcasted to the entire world, and soon everyone would know her.  Only…


“How many are watching now?” she asked.


“Uhh…”  Derek looked around for the laptop, and found that Louis had placed it back on the floor close by.  He scrambled over to it.  “Twenty-eight.”


It was more than he usually got playing video games, but Gilly scowled as she heard what sounded to her like a terribly low number.  Then again, she didn’t watch streams; it was more of Pat’s thing.  Still, the thought of people watching her rampage through a city through their screens, dreading or possibly even hoping that she might play in their hometown, was an exciting one.  She imagined one such viewer, some pasty nerd, with her huge sexy body on the screen as she stepped on mobs of tiny people on the computer screen, having a cheeky wank.


“How about a collab?” she said, curling her finger coyly through her ginger mane.  She no longer bothered to regulate her voice for her tiny audience; if they were too weak to deal with a big girl like her merely talking to them, then that was just too bad and should have been the least of their worries.  “I’m probably t’ biggest thing that’s ever happened to your little channel.  That should count for something, right?  Come on, love, a real-life giantess is right fucking here in front of you and all you can do is bugger all about it.  Alright, I’m taking over.”


Gilly cleared her throat, then looked directly at the camera.  “Hello, my tiny lovelies,” she said with a cheerful wave of her hand.  “I’m Gilly, and welcome to, uh, Gilly-Tube!  Today, we’re going to be taking a good look at my massive tits.”


The feminine colossus rose up on her knees, and scooted back to avoid demolishing more of the building with her wrecking-balls.  Her toes bulldozed their way through the small shops just behind her, and if there was anyone hiding in there they were wiped out in a matter of seconds.  Her huge globes were now just about level with the building, and were she to lean forwards to rest them atop the roof they would smother it completely, and perhaps even spill out a little over the sides of it.  The pale, freckled skin was covered with a light, irregular layer of grey-white dust, from where she had crushed a skyscraper against them, and indeed clumps of broken concrete and debris, along with other stains of more sinister origin, clung to her breasts.  Gilly brought her upper arms together and pushed her chest out, creating a veritable canyon of cleavage, and wiggled her shoulders to make her enormous boobs jiggle alluringly for her audience.


“Like them?” she said with mock innocence.  “I bet they’re bigger than your girlfriends’.  Oh, who am I kidding?  I don’t think you’d have girlfriends.”


She noticed that Derek was staring with slack-jawed amazement at her bare breasts.  Squinting down at him over the curve of her massive bust, she saw that all-too-familiar look of a man overcome with raw lust, such that it overwhelmed whatever fear he still felt of the giant woman.  Staring further, she looked to the crotch of his trousers, and though it was difficult to see clearly from up there, she could make out what she thought was a definite tent there.  It gave her an idea; what had started out as a silly diversion was becoming genuinely entertaining and arousing for her, as she tested the limits of her interaction with the tiny inhabitants of the city.


Leaning forwards slightly, she cupped her left breast in her hand, admiring the impressive weight and mass of it, and brought the stiffening nipple to the edge of the rooftop.  “Go on, touch it!” she said.


Derek hesitated for a second before his hormone-addled mind nudged him forwards, right into Gilly’s finger, which she had brought down suddenly before him.


“First thing’s first,” she said.  Then, with a devilish grin, “Strip.”


“What?” Derek blurted out dumbly.


“Take your clothes off.  I can see you’re rock hard already.”


It was to her delight that he complied with her demands.  Few people ever did as she asked when she was small, but her new size granted her the sheer presence and raw power to boss her tiny subjects around.  Derek hands shook with confused feelings of arousal and terror as he unbuttoned his shirt and jeans, and then, his cheeks flushing red with embarrassment, turned away from the camera slightly and tugged his underpants down to reveal the throbbing erection Gilly could see was straining his trousers.


He was quite a good-looking chap, thought Gilly; the sort of bloke she wouldn’t have minded picking up at the bar back at uni.  Clearly, he looked after himself, with a defined but slim physique.  It would help with what she ultimately had planned for him.


“That’s better,” said Gilly as she removed her blocking finger.  “Now let’s give the viewers a show.  Fuck my nipple.”


The huge nub was almost as wide as he was tall.  Derek could feel the heat radiating off of it as he approached.  The smell of her was warm and inviting.  He gave one last pleading look to Louis, who simply stood back to film the whole thing, before he reached out and grazed his hand over the rough, dimpled surface, finding that it was firm with only a slight bit of give.


“Come on, don’t be shy!”


Her finger descended again, the tip pressed firmly against his back and pushed him straight into the huge nipple.  Derek spread his arms out as he was pinned against it, his eager cock sandwiched between himself and her hot flesh, and proceeded to grind his hips forward.


The sensation of a tiny man humping her sensitive nipple registered merely as a mild tickle to Gilly.  However, the thought that not only could she do whatever she wanted without impunity, but also force people to do as she commanded under threat of being squished like the bugs they were to her, was an electrifying one.  Judging by the screams that still served as the background soundtrack to her antics, it might still be some time before she had her new toys fully trained, she thought, but the process would be just as much fun.


Gilly’s right hand drifted down to between her legs, and she was not the least bit surprised to find that she was still sopping wet down there.  Her bus-sized fingers teased her clit, giving the shocked occupants of the apartments in the lower floors by her crotch the biggest, lewdest show they had seen thus far in their tiny lives.  She had intended on saving herself, but her massive size and the equally massive power it granted was driving her arousal into overdrive.  Everything she did seemed to demonstrate just how tiny and pathetic mankind had become to her, and the act of violating modes of decency by masturbating in public created a self-fulfilling feedback loop.


Derek had meanwhile finished, and had spurted his load on Gilly’s nipple.  She only noticed when the tickling sensation there ceased, and saw that he was resting against her.


“That was quick,” remarked Gilly.  “Typical.  But now it’s my turn.”


With that, Gilly rose to her full, terrifying height.  Her boobs rushed past the two on the rooftop, then her soft, slightly pudgy stomach with a belly button either of them could curl up in, before they were presented with her pussy.


The scent of her arousal was strong, almost choking and cloying in warm air.  Her clitoris was swollen and red, and the lips of her labia glistened.  Two massive fingers spread her lips, revealing the hot, lewd pinkness within.  Derek, stunned by the shockingly brazen display of raw feminine sexuality on a gigantic scale, barely reacted as Gilly nudged her broad hips forward to press her cunt against the corner of the rooftop, and the ground beneath him shuddered.


However, when her free hand suddenly blocked his view of heaven, her intentions became blatantly obvious, and finally fear overrode lust.  He shrieked as a gigantic finger and thumb enveloped him, almost squeezing the life out of him.  His legs kicked uselessly as he was lifted from the rooftop and shoved without much care or refinement into the giant woman’s cavernous vagina.


She felt him squirm inside her, but overall the effect was not the explosion of pleasure that her fantasies had promised.  After all the hype it was a bit of a letdown, and more so when he seemed to accept his fate and stop moving inside her; he was simply too small, or rather she was much too big, to provide little more than a little stimulation.  If she was much smaller, then she could use a man as a dildo, but then she wouldn’t have been able to destroy a skyscraper by herself.


Still, it just meant she needed to be more creative in getting herself off, or find more people to stuff up her cunt.  Fortunately, there seemed to be no shortage of them in this city.  From eight hundred feet up she could see for miles around almost unimpeded, save for the bigger skyscrapers of downtown, and while the area immediately around her had thinned save for a few literal handful of stragglers, there were still large collections, like herds, of people scurrying away from her.


Gilly was about to stomp off towards the closest, largest mob when she remembered the other guy on the rooftop.  She had expected him to run away when his friend was devoured by her pussy, but instead he had done as he was told and carried on filming like a champ.


“There you are!” she exclaimed as she reached down to grab the little camera guy.  “Make sure you keep on filming, the viewers won’t want to miss this!  Remember to like and subscribe, Gilly-fans!”


With that she pushed him, camera and all, in her pussy to join his buddy, and tried to imagine what the viewers at home were seeing of the inside of her vagina on their screens.  With a bit of luck, some of them might get to see it in person.


Her target lay beyond more rows of streets and mid-rise buildings and shops, and Gilly stood there for a moment trying to plot a course to the nicely-packed mob using the neatly-arranged American street system, when she realised there was a more direct route straight through those buildings that would also be much more fun.  Turning from the damaged apartment building that no longer held any interest for her, Gilly made a start towards her prey.  The direct route, as she thought of it, was almost perpendicular to the direction of the streets. 


She brought her foot down directly on a small convenience store, her sole covered it completely and squashed the entire building and anyone trapped inside into a deep footprint.  Her gait barely slowed, and even then only to relish the sensation, as she immediately brought her other foot forwards and swung it straight through the adjacent apartment building, obliterating it utterly.  The people sheltering in the street were buried beneath a sudden avalanche of falling debris, and anyone who had somehow survived that onslaught were finished off when she completed her step and crushed them.  The next row of buildings met the same fate as Gilly simply went on, and the next after that, and next…


Buildings that reached anywhere between her ankles to her knees failed to slow her down, except for one particular case; a modestly-sized, grey office block that reached up just over her shapely calf, and for reasons no more complex than because she just felt like it, instead of simply ploughing through it as before, Gilly paused in her deadly walk to plant her left foot directly atop its roof and press down.  The building folded like an accordion beneath her sole, and a great dust cloud erupted from the resulting wreckage.  She giggled, and wriggled her toes in the pile of debris that now marked the tomb of a couple hundred office workers who must have watched her approach from their windows with growing dread and despair, and thinking of them only made her hornier.


Nevertheless, she carried on, cutting a swathe of destruction through the mid-town.  In her wake she left a trail of utter devastation -- buildings levelled and reduced to piles of rubble, vast clouds of dust and smoke, and, as always, pulverised bodies left in neat footprints the size of swimming pools.  By the time Gilly reached the large, dense crowd of people she wanted to play with she was practically skipping with glee, and with each indelicate step she brought down not only whatever happened to be directly under her sole, but surrounding structures crumbled into catastrophic ruin with the resulting earthquakes.


The distance was closed within mere moments; it seemed impossible to the terrified crowd that something as large as Gilly could move so quickly, but that illusion was shattered when they looked up to see her looming over them, her stance wide and her feet burying homes and businesses into rubble, and her hands on her cocked hips, and, most horrifying of all, the gleeful smile on her lips as she peered down at them over her breasts.  The screams intensified.


“I love that sound,” she said, as she gave her breasts a squeeze.  “You have no idea how horny it makes me.”


Delaying the start of her play briefly, Gilly took stock of her surroundings; she seemed to be where midtown met American suburban mediocrity, and the vast plain of boring identical houses stretched away to before her.  Here, however, the streets remained quite narrow, with her feet filling the road from pavement to pavement, and an array of modestly sized offices, shops, and apartments of varying heights offered much to entertain her for now.  Beyond that, to her left, she could see the sea in the distance, and she made a mental note to visit the beach later.


But the crowd below demanded her immediate attention.  The two guys in her vagina had ceased moving during her walk, and it yearned to be tended to and filled.  There were so many tiny people at her feet, filling the streets and alleyways, scurrying around abandoned vehicles and colliding with one another in desperate flight.  There seemed to be some sort of herd instinct at work here, which ironically made them more noticeable to the rampaging giantess.


As her left hand snaked down to her crotch, she lifted her left foot over a portion of the crowd.  Gilly watched them, seeing the fear in their faces in those who turned to look over their shoulders.  Her foot dropped, crushing dozens, and with the pleasant tickle under her sole she simultaneously pinched her clit between her fingers.  Wrecking buildings was fun, but it couldn’t compare to the more delicate sensation she got from stepping directly on people.


But right now she wanted, needed, to get off. Gilly bent over, sticking her soft, round arse in the air, and reached down to scoop up a good handful of tiny people from the tumultuous sea of humanity.  In her eagerness she was far from gentle, and a few ended up smeared under her fingers.  She straightened back up and examined her catch: about ten or so individuals were huddled in the centre of her palm, some screaming, others too shell shocked to react.


Not bothering to waste time teasing them, she plucked one person out of her catch - a pretty lady in a nice skirt and blouse, who beat her fists against the massive finger and thumb - and brought her down to her crotch.  Using her fingers, Gilly nudged the tiny woman inside, then used her index finger to push her up as far as she could.


Her sultry moan washed over her remaining captives, some now driven to hysterics as they realised the fate that awaited them.  The tiny woman was pinned between the giantess’ finger and the slick, hot wall of her pussy, but any stimulation was sadly short-lived.  When the finger withdrew, the minuscule jolts of pleasure she provided ceased along with her movements.


More was still needed, so Gilly spread her vulva with one hand and crammed in the human contents of the other.  Some were squished against her lips, their liquified remains mixing with her flowing juices, but most made it inside.


Packing them in like that seemed to do the trick, at least for a short bit.  Gilly felt a myriad of tiny tickles inside her - little sparks of pleasure from a half dozen sources - but their collective effort could do no more than tease the giantess.  Still, the psychological thrill was driving her wild - people inside her cunt!  It wasn’t their fault they were too small to bring the fireworks, they just needed a little help.


Another two steps caught her up with the fleeing crowd, though as ever stragglers were caught underfoot - Gilly didn’t mind, for if they couldn’t keep up then they wouldn’t last long inside her either.  She repeated the process before, but with even less refinement; bend over, grab a handful of people mostly intact, but this time simply shove them in.  Two huge fingers joined them, and proceeded to grind the bodies against her inner walls; the softness and the lubrication allowed at least some of them to survive long enough to be useful.


Her legs quivered as she fingered herself with wanton abandon.  At this immense size it looked like no one could bring her to the climax she craved but herself, but unique stimuli of the people in her pussy certainly added something.  This was only her first attempt at something she’d only dreamt about, and there would be plenty of opportunity to explore and experiment later.  She let out a sharp, high gasp as she felt someone squish nicely against her sensitive flesh.


The prolonged sound of a horn blasted in anger attracted her deadly attention, though her fingers continued to pump into her drooling, hot cunt.  There, further along the street was a bus trying without much luck to navigate its way through a roiling tide of humanity and traffic.  It seemed to be packed full of people.


“Oh my god, I’m a genius!” she said to herself.


With the utmost reluctance she removed her fingers from her womanhood, revealing them to be wet with her fragrant juices.  She licked them clean as she stomped down the street, crushing hundreds beneath her feet as was now painfully routine.  The bus continued to creep forwards, weaving around and between clumps of people and cars, blaring its horn as though pedestrians should be more worried of it than the horny giantess bearing down on them.  As she neared, she could see that it was a coach, rather like those Megabus ones back home with the stupid, creepy mascot on the back.  Desperate to finally cum as a giantess for the first time, Gilly bent down and reached for the bus.


***


The bus held enough seats for fifty-six people.  There was almost double that in Paul’s bus, with many standing packed together like sardines in the aisle between the seats, and he wished that they would all shut up and let him concentrate on driving.  Yes, the sudden appearance of an impossibly huge woman stomping on everyone was a bit of a shock, but screaming about it wasn’t going to make her go away.  Besides, they’d all boarded his bus, their ticket to safety just as soon as he could make it out of the city.  Through the broad windscreen, he could see that the road ahead was still filled with people in desperate flight, getting in the way of those with the wherewithal to escape in vehicles.  As such, his progress was only as fast as the idiots running in front of his bus would allow it to be.  Beeping his horn barely seemed to encourage them to get out of his way, but at least it drowned out the shouts and protests from his passengers.


Paul had tried to avoid looking at his mirrors, but each furtive glance in either wing mirror revealed a pair of gigantic women’s feet, towering over the churning mob.  However, she had been staying put for a while, and though he couldn’t see what she was doing, the distinct moans of pleasure that drowned out the incessant sounds of screams and horns gave his imagination more than enough of an indication.  That, however, changed rapidly; as he once again blared his horn to try and make one moron get out of the road, her voice, curiously accented, cut through the general cacophony surging all around him.


“Oh my god, I’m a genius!”


It made no sense, but nothing about that day did.  He heard screams cut short by a thunderous booming noise, and felt a vibration rattle his entire bus.


Daring to look at his wing mirror, Paul saw that one of the massive feet behind him was much closer.  He watched, hypnotised by the insane sight, as the other huge appendage rose into the air and swung forwards.  There were people there, running at the peak of their respective abilities; he saw their terror-stricken faces before the gargantuan foot slammed down on them, and the bus shook in the resulting shockwave.


The passengers only got louder when one idiot decided to look through the rear window.


“She’s coming!”


The screams intensified.  One passenger, a middle-aged woman whose mascara ran with tears down her cheeks, grabbed Paul’s arm and screamed in his face: “Drive faster, asshole!”


Paul pulled his arm free.  “I’m trying, lady, but there’s people in the way.”


“Just fucking drive through them!”


“Fuck you!”


Two tremors, louder and heavier than before, rattled the bus in quick succession.  In the mirror, Paul saw toes dwarfing the survivors of her walk, who stumbled about dazed from the shock of their near-death experiences.  He was seriously considering following the woman’s suggestion of just ploughing through the crowd, which still had yet to clear out of his way, when he felt something strike his bus, around the middle.


His first thought was that another driver had rammed into him, and so long as the damage was minor he could just carry on, but he looked over his shoulder and saw through the windows an off-white wall pressing against either side.  What they were only became readily apparent when the bus lurched upwards abruptly, the pit of his stomach dropped as though he was on a fast elevator, and the world fell away beneath his bus.  The entire bus, eighteen tons plus the combined weight of everyone on board, was lifted into the air.  This inexplicably huge woman was picking up his bus like it weighed nothing.


The streets and buildings dropped by in a blur of grey.  His seatbelt kept Paul secure in the driver's seat, but his passengers, particularly the ones standing in the aisle, were jostled about.  It was mayhem back there, a few had fallen, and the journey upwards kept them pinned to the ground.  Others fell in chaotic heaps of flailing limbs.


Then it stopped.  The bus was still, and Gilly’s face filled Paul’s view through the windscreen.  She was shockingly pretty, he thought, whose cute, round, freckled face was framed with tousled ginger hair.  Her bright green eyes peered at him, and her pupils, expanding as they studied the packed bus between her fingers, were two black smouldering abysses.  There was a hunger in them.  Paul barely noticed the hysterical lady tugging at his arm, but hoped she wouldn’t notice his erection.


“Guess where you’re all going!” she said excitedly.  Her voice itself seemed to shake the bus now rendered tiny by her might.


Her mouth formed an ‘O’ shape, and the bus slipped effortlessly past her plump lips and inside the dark, dank cave.  The rear portion still stuck out, held by her finger and thumb.  Paul, however, was immersed suddenly in darkness.  Unhelpfully, the headlights automatically turned on, and the ghastly sight inspired yet more panic in the passengers - the screaming now reached fever pitch, and someone was trying to break one of the windows with his fists.  


It was like a pink cave, framed with white teeth like boulders that he knew could grind up his bus and everyone in.  The atmosphere was hot and humid, and her breath fogged up the windows.  The light from the automatic headlamps seemed feeble compared to the darkness down her throat, which inspired a kind of raw, primal terror in Paul.  He imagined himself plummeting down it, into the giant woman’s stomach to be digested and dissolved.


But then daylight again shone into the bus.  On reflex, Paul activated the wipers to wipe off the thin layer of saliva on the windscreen, and when the blurry image of the titaness’ face sharpened back into clarity he wished he hadn’t.  It was the expression of a woman having the time of her life and horny beyond all reckoning; the predatory, lascivious grin, playfully teased with the tip of her tongue around her lips, the subtle red flush to her freckled cheeks, and, perhaps most terrifying for him, the raw hunger in her smouldering eyes.  Were she normal size it was a look that usually led to the best sex he’s ever had, but blown up to gigantic proportions the sex would be more than a little one-sided.


Paul’s knuckles were white as he gripped the steering wheel much too tightly, and it served well as something to hold onto when the giantess brought the bus down.  His stomach was left behind, like an elevator dropping, and once again the relative calm, albeit tense, was shattered in a cacophony of screams from immediately behind him.  He couldn’t make out exactly what she was doing; her vast body was a pale-pink blur as it rushed past his view.  The noise inside the bus was drowned out by the most horrendous crashing noise, like prolonged close thunder, that ceased quite abruptly but was followed by quieter, more distant echoes.


Pussy - the view through the windscreen was full of it.  The musky smell of her arousal was overwhelming even inside the bus, causing a few to gag.  The giant woman had already spread her dark nether lips, puffy and slick with her arousal, seeping her juices between her thick thighs.  Paul could see the hot, inviting pinkness within and the red, swollen nub of her clit looked big enough for him to embrace.  Her womanhood was topped by what would have been a neatly trimmed bush, but at this grotesque size resembled its namesake more appropriately than usual.  He noted, in an abstract way, that the curtains matched the drapes.


“Last stop, end of t’ line!” said the giantess, and the bus was plunged into darkness.


***


The simple act of sitting down had caused rather more damage than Gilly had anticipated, not that she minded, as she merely wanted to get comfortable.  She squatted down, giving the throngs of people beneath her a teaser of what was to come when her enormous rear rushed down towards them, and placed her free hand behind her to steady herself.  Her fingers and thumb punched great holes in a small residential building, and it collapsed into rubble around her gargantuan digits.


Almost an entire city block was immersed in the shadow cast by Gilly’s arse.  She briefly peered down between her legs at the throngs of tiny, ant-like people gawking up at her vast, round, deceptively soft-looking bum in the street behind her, before the sky fell on them.  It was far too wide to fit in the streets, and the low-rise buildings on either side could barely offer more than a brief moment of resistance, their edges and corners pressing into the descending wall of soft flesh, before they inevitably crumbled under the impossible mass of the giantess’s butt.  Everything and everyone beneath her was immediately flattened, but the destruction didn’t end there; the resulting shockwave rippled through the entire block like a concrete-borne tidal wave.  Survivors were blasted off their feet, roads were shattered into a ruin of broken tarmac, the facades of large buildings broke out in webs of cracked masonry and crumbling brick, while lesser structures collapsed in part or entirely.


Gilly watched the ‘small’ wave of destruction with some amusement, but it didn’t hold her attention for long.  The fire in her cunt demanded tending, and she was relieved her toy had survived thus far.  She guided the dainty little bus held between her finger and thumb to between her thighs, and spread her vulva with her other hand.


“Last stop, end of t’ line!”


With that, she plunged the tiny vehicle into her waiting pussy.  It was small, thin, and likely rather fragile given her incredible strength, but it was the closest thing she could find to a dildo at short notice.  Still, she let out a sharp gasp as it penetrated her, which lingered out into a deep, throaty moan as she began to thrust the bus into herself.


The handful of survivors between her legs were treated to the view of a lifetime, as they picked themselves off the shattered ground, raised their ringing heads and wiped the dust out their eyes to see an intercity bus used as a mere sex toy.  The air was filled with her deep, heavy moans of pleasure, overwhelming the general noise of chaos inspired by her sheer massive presence in the city.  As her pleasure mounted, they grew sharper, faster, and louder, until those closest stumbling in the ruins were forced to clasp their ears.


Abandoning what little restraint she had left, Gilly reached out and tried to grab more people from the streets by her left side, but instead she sank her fingers into the tarmac road as though it was made of clay and tore it free with perhaps a dozen stunned people.  She unceremoniously mashed the clump of ground and its tiny human passengers against her massive left breast.  The roughness of the debris and the squish of tiny people against her sensitive breast was a fantastic accompaniment to the stimulation provided by her bus, and she kneaded her bust in time with the thrusts.


She’d fingered herself so many times over this sort of scene countless times before, and now she was doing it for real.  Those fantasies paled in comparison to the real thing; the sight of her vast, gorgeous body towering over everything, the way buildings and streets crumbled against it, to using an entire bus full of people she once could fit inside for her destructive lust. 


The ecstasy of power and pleasure finally overtook the gigantic woman.  There was no triumphant cry of climax, merely a long, extended moan that nevertheless sounded like the gates of hell being dragged open for the city’s inhabitants.  Her colossal body shivered, her chest heaved, and her sweat carved clean rivulets through the muck and grime on her pale skin.  Her cunt clenched around the battered little bus, which had done well to survive for so long, and it was crushed into a mangle of metal and bodies.


Without warning, Gilly toppled backwards.  Her head, shoulders, and back crashed into the next block over, and the resulting earthquake brought down whatever and whoever was left standing.  She lay there in a Gilly-shaped crater, panting for breath as though she had run a marathon, luxuriating in the afterglow of her orgasm.  


With her head to the ground she could hear the sounds of the street more clearly - sirens, shouts, screams of a city gripped in fear of her.  Turning her head to the left and closing her right eye, she could almost see the world from the perspective of the tiny people she tormented for her own selfish pleasure, that same view she knew all her life until she grew, and wondered how she must look to them.  She felt awesome; she was awesome.  Gilly closed her eyes and decided to rest for a spell, to give her city a brief respite from the carnage as she collected her thoughts on the matter.  Her magnificent eight hundred foot long body stretched out, and she felt the tickling sensation of buildings crumbling against her feet as they pushed through into the next block over.


Gilly hated thinking about the future.  It meant plans, jobs, skills, careers, and responsibilities; all things she felt got in the way of whatever held her fleeting interest for the moment.  But now, having grown into this incredible size, the future for her meant whatever she damn well wanted.  No one could tell her what to do, or they’ll end up as a stain under her sole.  She was free to indulge in her sordid desires however she pleased without consequence to herself, and she had a bevy of ideas harvested from the wealth of giantess stories, drawings, and collages she devoured that she couldn’t wait to test out in the real world.  There was more than one way to stomp on tinies, after all.  The image of the giantess of her fantasies - tall, supermodel-thin, implausibly busty, tanned, and dark-haired - appeared in her mind, sprawled over the wreckage of a city block in post-coital bliss much like she was, and Gilly decided she had to surpass that make-believe goddess in every way.  As for the long-term, that was a long way away, but whatever happened she was certain she would come out on top.


The sound of rotors, rather close, interrupted her thoughts.  Her eyes fluttered open to see a helicopter had dared to come in for a closer look and was hovering some distance over her bust.  Judging distance given her new perspective was still tricky for the giantess, but, feeling curious, she realised it must have drifted to within easy reach for her.  


“What’s this?”  With speed belying her great size, Gilly sat up, reached for the bug-sized helicopter, and closed her fingers around it.

Chapter 7 by Rattlehead

“This is bullshit, we’re too fucking close!” Greg shouted over the roar of the rotors above.


“Shut up and do your job!” snapped Sandra.  “I need to get this shot.”


There she was, the story of the millennium, a complete and total impossibility, apparently taking a post-mastabatory nap directly under her news copter.  It would be the story that would make Sandra’s career, from flitting around reporting on mere traffic to the far loftier heights of real journalism.


“We can’t even broadcast, like, 90% of this shit anyway,” said Tim, holding the camera through the open doorway down at the giant woman’s face.


“Did you see what she did to that bus?” said Greg.  “That could be us next!”


Sandra saw the conflicted look in her cameraman’s face and lightly kicked him in the shin with her high heels.  Though the footage was going out ‘live’, there was still a short delay to allow the studio to slap blurring over the racier parts of the broadcast.  At this rate, given the giant woman’s state of undress and her unabashedly pleasuring herself at the expense of the city, it would all be one suitably massive blur.  Narrating the horrific acts required some creative use of limited vocabulary on her part too.


“We’ll be fine,” said Sandra.  “She’s not spotted us yet and you’ll take us out if she wakes up. Just keep us here and I promise you there'll be promotions and awards all round.”


“Yeah, for you,” Greg muttered bitterly, but otherwise did as he was told.


The thin, metallic voice in the ear piece told Sandra that they were about to go live again.  She straightened up her suit and adjusted her blouse so that it would show just the right amount of cleavage for the camera, which, despite her efforts, was rendered ridiculous by the enormous bare breasts directly under the helicopter.  Meanwhile, Tim counted down from five with his fingers, then the red light flickered on his camera.


“Shocking scenes continue to unfold here,” she began, slipping effortlessly back into her professional persona.  “After what can only be described as an orgy of senseless death and destruction, it appears that the giant woman who has been wreaking havoc in this city for nearly an hour is taking a nap.”


The absurdity of what she had just on live TV only struck her after she had said it, but it was all true.


There was a small screen built into the helicopter that provided her with the feed from the studio, where the ashen face of the anchor, Brett, stared thoughtfully into the camera.  “Sandra, I can see her just behind you,” he said.  “You must be very close.  Are you sure you’re safe?”


“We are very safe in this helicopter-“


“What’s this?”  The voice that interrupted Sandra was inhumanly loud, as though run through an amplifier, deep, curiously accented, but still undeniably feminine.  There was no time to react before an enormous hand with slender fingers the size of buses reached out for them.  Those fingers curled around their little craft, and instead of being ripped to shreds by the rotors as its occupants had expected and prayed for, the immense digits effortlessly closed around them without impediment.


Warnings sirens blared from the cockpit and the displays lit up like a Christmas tree.  There was the sound of metal tearing and a mechanical grating noise as the rotors broke against the giantess’s fingers, then the engine finally cut out with a dull whine.  The giantess closed her grip around the seemingly frail and tiny helicopter and carried it down, Sandra was thrown about in her crash seat, but the strong belts kept her from falling through the open window.


The helicopter came to a rest at a slight tilt.  Sandra’s ears were ringing and she struggled to keep upright in the seat.  Light streamed in through the gaps in the huge fingers curled around their tiny craft, but otherwise it was dark.  An odd sort of silence descended, as she realised that it was merely the absence of the constant droning of the engine and rotors, which was broken by the barking in her ears.


“Sandra! Are you alright?”


She looked to Tim, still inexplicably filming, and Greg, who sat trembling at the controls.


“I’m fine,” she said automatically to the camera.  “She’s caught us.”


Sunlight flooded into the cabin as those fingers lifted, revealing the expansive palm upon which their damaged helicopter now rested.  Through the window behind her, Sandra could see the giantess’s enormous face filling it.  The helicopter appeared to be resting on her palm, and out of the opposite window she could make out pale fingers rising like pillars.


“Huh, a news helicopter?”  Gilly’s voice rattled the damaged craft.  Her eyes narrowed as she tried to read the writing on its side.  “NLNN?  No idea.  Come on, everybody out so I can get a look at you.”


Sandra was shaking, and not least from the force of the god-like voice that reverberated through her body.  It was awful enough to watch the giantess from a distance, but this close, on her hand, was too much.  Her mind might have screamed at her to obey, but her limbs refused to move and then instead tensed up in the crash seat and stared fearfully into her reflection in the camera lens.  Brett’s voice continued to bark in her earpiece but she couldn’t seem to hear it.


“I can see you through the windows,” said the giantess, jolting Sandra out of her stupor.  “You’d better do what I tell you before I get bored and squish t’ lot of you.”


The threat, spoken in a tone of voice that, despite its volume, remained quite chirpy, sent a chill down Sandra’s spine.  She had no doubt that the threat could easily be followed through, as what was their tiny helicopter compared to this skyscraper of a woman.  Her fingers shivered as she fumbled around the lock on her seatbelt, which was released quickly.


“I’m coming out!” Sandra shouted.  She didn’t know if the giantess could even hear her, but it was worth a try.  Shaking with fright, she gripped the sides of the window tightly and pulled herself out to stand on the palm.


The ‘ground’ felt softer than expected under her high heels, like trying to stand on a firm mattress, such that she wobbled awkwardly to try and stand up straight.  Greg followed her, still filming everything, and then Tim, who cursed under his breath throughout as he climbed free.  


Sandra looked back at the helicopter, and saw that it was like a broken toy in the giant woman’s massive hand, and it was a comparison that brought back the images of seeing her use a bus as a dildo and made her shudder.  It was clearly in no fit state to fly again, with the rotors bent at hideous angles and the tail was all crumpled up.  The engine, too, still spluttered smoke from the gaps in the panels, and there was the smell of gasoline in the air that mingled with the still-lingering scent of the giant woman’s arousal.  The body itself was still mostly intact, aside from a few minor cosmetic dents in the sides.  It then occurred to Sandra that the giantess had been as gentle as she could manage in capturing their helicopter, and even then had rendered it thoroughly unusable as a vehicle.  The sight, too, of the fingers behind their battered craft, curled inwards slightly, reminded her that all this monstrously huge woman would have to do to finish them off is close her fist, and having observed her deliberately stepping on people and destroying buildings to her immense joy, she was more than willing to do it if the whim took her.


Though Sandra was deathly afraid, she then forced herself to look up at the pretty, cute face of the giantess looming over her.  The gargantuan visage filled her view; this mass-murdering monster was nothing more than a young woman who happened to be of colossal size, who now held their tiny lives in the palm of her hand and observed them with the mere curiosity of a girl who had found a few interesting bugs in her garden.  Sandra found herself transfixed by the sight, at once stunned and horrified by the staggering beauty of this goddess accentuated by her massive stature.  Warm, scented breath washed over her.  Great, green eyes seemed to stare directly into her soul.  She felt absolutely tiny and worthless, and perhaps started to get some tiny inkling of what had motivated the giantess to do those awful things.


“Sandra!”  Brett’s voice jolted her out of shocked stupor.


“I’m here,” said Sandra, recovering some of her persona.  “Are you still broadcasting this?”


“Yes, we’re still broadcasting live,” said Brett.  “Where are you?  I can see the giant’s face behind you.”


“I’m…”  Sandra stopped and swallowed hard, then turned to face the camera.  Seeing herself reflected in its lens helped her to bring back her composure and professionalism.  “I’m currently standing on her palm.  She just grabbed our helicopter out of the sky; it’s too badly damaged to fly but the crew and I are all safe for now.”


“Unbelievable.”  Gilly’s hideously loud voice caused Sandra to yelp.  She looked up to see a slight scowl on the giantess’s face.  “I’m right fucking here!”


Sandra felt her blood turn to ice water, as she realised that her best chances of surviving this ordeal, however slim they might be, was to keep on this gargantuan woman’s good side.  “S-sorry!” she stammered out.  “What do you want from me?”


She watched as the giantess’s offended scowl softened; the gigantic proportions of this oversized girl seemed to exaggerate her facial expressions to almost comedic levels from her comparatively tiny perspective.  Her heart hammered in her chest as she waited for an answer.


“I dunno,” said the giantess, at length.  Her shoulders shrugged, but as Sandra and her team were so close to her enormous face they could only see her mess of ginger hair jostle from that casual gesture.  “Thought you might be interesting.  Not sure why I bothered now, when there are more fun things to play with around here.  Maybe I’ll just squish you bugs and do something else instead.”


The knot of fear in Sandra’s stomach tightened, like something was constricting her guts; this monster, from all appearances a regular woman merely blown up to massive proportions, had said it with chilling casualness.  ‘Bugs’, she had called the living, breathing, thinking, feeling human beings cowering under her overpowering gaze.  The sight of the crimson stains in the footprints left in the giantess’s destructive wake flashed in her mind, and only made the comparison seem all the more appropriate — held in her vast hand, she certainly felt like one.


“No, wait!” Sandra cried in panic.  The vast pair of lips before her curled into a cute, terrifying smile.  She had to keep the giantess entertained, somehow; neither of her colleagues were particularly forthcoming with ideas, but when she saw that Greg was inexplicably still filming, perhaps finding some distance from their awful situation through the camera lens, she was reminded of how the giantess interacted with the people on the roof earlier and hit on an idea.


“How about an interview?!” shouted Sandra.  “You’re on live TV news, and millions of people all over America are watching!”  It was an exaggeration, but she didn’t need to know that.


“Oh!”  The sharp exclamation was almost deafening, but the odd, cheerful quality to the giant woman’s strangely accented voice brought some measure of relief to Sandra.  “Should have opened with that, shouldn’t you?  Well, why don’t you get started, love?”


This was it, the moment of Sandra’s career; an interview with the incredible, the impossible, and the utterly monstrous.  She had trained for interviews as a journalist, of course, before she ended up stuck in a helicopter for her troubles, but she had always believed that she would be interviewing celebrities, doctors, scientists, politicians, and even world leaders one day.


“What’s your name?”  That sounded like a good place to start, she thought; with most ‘normal’ interviews it was expected that the interviewer knew the name of the subject being interviewed.


“Gilly,” replied the giant woman with a smile that seemed genuine.  “What’s yours?”


Interview subjects also weren’t supposed to ask questions back, but they also weren’t supposed to be the size of a skyscraper either.  “I’m Sandra.”


“And the other two?”


Neither seemed particularly eager to give their names; Greg was wholly absorbed in the business of filming, and so much so that he appeared to have failed to notice that he had pissed himself in fright, judging by his implacable demeanour and the spreading dark stain on the crotch of his chinos, while Tim had been rendered catatonic and mute in the presence of, what was for all intents and purposes, a goddess.  Sandra introduced them hastily as Greg and Tim.


“I think you all look so cute in my palm,” said Gilly, grinning broadly.


“You don’t sound like you’re from around here,” said Sandra, perhaps a little too quickly and curtly for an interview, but she wanted this ordeal to be over as quickly as possible, however it might end.  Besides, she thought grimly, if this ‘interview’ footage could somehow help the authorities in bringing this beast down, then it might be worth it.  “Where are you from?”


The little question-and-answer back and forth proceeded.  Sandra kept to ‘safe’ topics about Gilly’s personal life, and was surprised, shocked even, to find this impossible woman to be so disarmingly normal - life back in Sheffield, England; her degree course in art; her subsequent failure to find and hold a job - and, if she was honest, rather dreary and thoroughly unexceptional; just another NEET who hadn’t grown past college, likely peaked in high school, lazy and unambitious, with little desire to improve herself, and largely preoccupied with shallow tastes and interests.  Of course, she could not discount the idea that her negative opinion of her interview subject was due to her horrific, grotesque acts on the innocent citizens of her town that she had spent the better part of that morning witnessing, but she decided that had she the opportunity to have met Gilly before she grew to this incredible size that she would not have given her much time.  More than that, however, she found a certain naivety in Gilly’s general outlook that she found almost insultingly childish, but which seemed to her to go some small way in explaining just why she had seen fit to crush and kill with impunity.


“Why are you doing this?” Sandra asked suddenly, tiring of the tedious chatter about the weather back in Yorkshire.


“What?” Gilly blurted out, seeming rather surprised at the blunt question.


Sandra swallowed hard, which was picked up by her microphone.  This was it, something actually worthwhile out of this ridiculous display.  “Since you’ve grown to this size you’ve killed countless men and women of this city,” she said.  “You’ve crushed them -- under your feet; under your hands; you sat on a building full of people; you even… used a bus.  Why?”


A brief hush descended as Gilly seemed to be considering her answer, though the general noise of sirens and screams continued in the background as a constant soundtrack to her mere presence.  Sandra stood there, wondering if she had gone too far, and studied the oversized features on the massive face before her; lips pursed, brow furrowed, and eyes looking off to the side.


“Are you sure you want to know?” Gilly said finally.  “You might not like t’ answer.”


“I do,” said Sandra, nodding fiercely.  “I think everyone has a right to know.”


Those great, plump lips parted, and her tongue slithered out and dragged over them just as her mouth pulled into the biggest grin Sandra had ever seen.  “Because it’s fun!  And you can’t stop me.”


There it was.  Gilly’s flippant response, spoken without the slightest hint of malice or hatred, made Sandra feel thoroughly sick, and it was all that she could do to keep herself from screaming back at this giant bitch about just how unfair and monstrous this all was.  She had suspected as much, based on the sheer fucking glee on Gilly’s face as she exterminated crowds under her feet, but somehow, in it’s own twisted way, she thought that if there was some kind of real point to this madness - conquest or power, perhaps, a cause at least - then it would be much less appalling than the shocking reality.  Mankind had been reduced to the state of toys for an indulgent, stupid young woman.


Sandra was too stunned to ask another question, so Gilly carried on: “I’m guessing you don’t know about macrophilia.  I’ve fantasised about giants ever since puberty, and I’m certainly not the only one.  God, I get so horny just thinking about t’ great stories out there about giantesses smashing up a city — Janice, Monica, and Megan, they’re my absolute favourites if you want a sneak peek at what I’m going to do next.”


“But this isn’t a fantasy,” said Sandra, doing her best to keep her rage in check.  “Don’t you feel bad for what you’re doing?”


“I tried to be good,” Gilly said with another shrug; Sandra didn’t believe her but kept that thought to herself.  “It just didn’t work out; you guys just kept getting under my feet, and I didn’t much like getting shot by your police either.  But you know what?  My dream has come true, and I feel bigger, better, and freer than I ever thought possible.  I don’t know how or why this happened to me, but once I stopped holding back it became so much easier for me to accept, and I’d be daft not to take advantage of this.  All my life I’ve been pushed around - do this, do that, get a job.  So I thought ‘fuck it’, I’ll just do what I want now, and none of you tiny little things can do anything about it.”


The silence returned again as Sandra digested the information; despite her apparently tedious and shallow personality, Gilly seemed surprisingly articulate when it came to describing her fetish.  This had to be a real passion for her, in the absence of more productive things in her life.


“Come on, love, don’t look at me like that,” said Gilly suddenly, interrupting the quiet.


Sandra blushed crimson and realised she must have betrayed her thoughts in her expression, but was more surprised that the giant woman could even make out her face.


“Look, if you were in my position you’d do the same thing,” Gilly continued.  Her striking green eyes seemed to bore down into Sandra’s soul as she spoke.  “You’re pretty hot, Sandra, especially in that suit and those heels.  Especially in your high heels!  Imagine stepping on people in those; almost makes me wish I could have a pair like yours, but I’m tall enough already.  I think you’d make a pretty good giantess, not as great as me, of course.”


“I wouldn’t,” Sandra squeaked out, but despite her disgust at the creature whose soft palm she stood on, she could not help but look down over her body.  She looked after herself certainly, and was not above using her looks to get what she wanted from men.  Now, however, she pictured her long, toned legs clad in sheer tights towering over lesser buildings, and her expensive high heeled shoes filling the streets below.  There were people there, looking much like mere bugs as they fled from her gargantuan presence; how easy it would be to lift one foot and crush their pitiful little lives beneath it.  She imagined the rush of power, free from physical and moral constraints.


“It’s alright,” said Gilly with an earnest smile.  “I know you can’t say it on live telly.”


“What are you going to do?” asked Sandra abruptly, eager to move the conversation along as quickly as she could.


“Well, I’m still on holiday, so I think I’ll do some sight-seeing.  I heard there’s a beach around here.”  Gilly turned her head left and right to look around her, though her tiny interviewer’s view was limited to that of her hand and her huge visage.  The thick, dense mass of untamed ginger hair whipped through the air with what would have otherwise been a casual motion were it not for her size, making sudden gusts of wind that buffeted her captives without her even knowing.  When she regained her footing, Sandra looked up to see things entangled in the giantess’s hair: cars, debris, trucks, and even people, all trapped like flies in a spider's web.


“And then what will you do?” asked Sandra.


“Whatever I want!”  Gilly shrugged again.  “Though you can probably expect much of the same.  There’s a lot of things from my favourite stories I can’t wait to try out.”


“And then what?”  Sandra shuddered as Gilly’s face turned into an irritated scowl.  “So you wreck the city today, for instance, what will you do tomorrow, or the day after?  What are your overall plans?”


Gilly’s heavy, frustrated sigh hit Sandra and her crew with the force of a gale.  “To be honest, I don’t like making plans.  It’s too boring, but now that I’m big I don’t need to, and I can just do whatever I want; whether it’s sleeping in all day or stepping on more stuff or seeing how many people I can stuff up my pussy in one go.”


“And that’s it?”  Sandra sounded slightly disappointed; if she had been granted this unbelievable power then she would at least do something worthwhile with it besides sleep, crush, and fuck.  She could take over the state, the country, maybe even the world, and bring about those changes she as a smart young woman like her yearned for to improve it, in her eyes.  Certainly she might indulge as Gilly has done, but what was the point in all that power without purpose?  The giant bimbo has been granted the power to force change on the world and wasted it with mindless self-indulgence.


“Pretty much, I guess,” said Gilly.  “Look, I don’t know what tomorrow or next week or whatever will bring, so I’ll just do what feels right!  If it makes you feel better, I won’t squish everyone; I’ll still need people to do things for me, I guess.”  She shrugged again, and for some reason the casual gesture only annoyed Sandra more.  “We’ll just see what happens, but whatever it is you can bet I’ll come out on top.”


Sandra felt sick; mortal terror had been subsumed with a more profound sense of despair and injustice.  It was mad, absurd, impossible, and downright unfair, and this huge dumb girl was going to carry on killing and destroying.  The military had to do something, and she was certain that the mightiest power on earth would easily annihilate this monster, but until they could organise whatever plan they had, the city would continue to be a hell on earth for its helpless inhabitants.


“Thank you,” said Sandra finally.  “No further questions.”


“Oh!”  Gilly’s sudden exclamation pierced Sandra’s ears and made them ring.  “Already?  Well, I had fun, so I’ll let you and your little men go.”


Relief mixed with trepidation washed over Sandra, like the cold tide on a hot beach.  “Why?” she blurted out, and Greg kicked her in the shin and shook his head fiercely.


“Because I want to,” Gilly said with another one of her huge grins.  Then, apparently addressing the people behind the camera, the thousands, millions perhaps, sat glued to their screens to witness the dawn of a new order: “Everyone better get used to hearing that, because I’m going to be saying that a lot from now on, and whatever I want I’ll just do it.”


Sandra felt the fleshy mass of the giantess’s palm beneath her heels shift, then her stomach lurched as though she was on an express elevator descending down a skyscraper.  The vast face with its carefree, genuinely happy grin rushed up and away from her as Gilly lowered them down to the ground.  Sandra wobbled awkwardly on her heels, and clung to Greg for support.  Then the ‘ground’ tilted, and the three occupants of her massive palm and the broken helicopter tumbled carelessly onto the ground.


They were battered and bruised as they rolled onto the compacted ground.  Tim swore and cursed as the wreckage of the helicopter rolled out with a squeal of twisting metal and crashed perilously close to them.  There, Sandra picked herself off the ground, her suit dusty and torn where she had fallen and a heel broken, and looked around.  They seemed to be in a shallow canyon of sorts, as the compacted tarmac rose up with soft, flowing curves all around them.  It took her a while to figure it out, but they were standing in the crater caused by the sheer mass of this huge woman lying down over what had until recently been a busy city block.


There was nothing left.  Sandra tried to imagine it — an ordinary block in an ordinary American city; streets filled with ordinary people going about their daily business; traffic on the roads; homes, shops, businesses, parks, and so on.  All of that had been utterly crushed into nothing by Gilly’s gigantic body.  The ground itself had been compacted under hundreds of thousands of tons, and had moulded perfectly to the giantess’s sexy curves.  The roads were recognisable as darker tracts carving through the smooth, undulating desolate landscape.  She thought she could make out the flattened remains of buildings around and between them.  Vehicles were pancaked slivers of brightly coloured metal embedded into the compacted ground.  As for people… she tried to avoid looking at the dark crimson stains seemingly everywhere around her.  There had to be thousands of them.


“Looks like you’ll have to walk.”  Gilly’s voice rumbled from above, distorted and muffled by size and distance.  “From here on I can’t make any promises. Just do your best to stay out of my way.”


She sounded almost concerned, thought Sandra as she forced herself to look up at Gilly.  The giantess slowly rose to her full, impossible height before her.  Watching her from the relative safety and distance of the helicopter was one thing, but to see her from the perspective of her victims was another entirely.  To look ahead and see toes that dwarfed her, then up, over curvy, skyscraper-sized legs to her powerful womanhood proudly on display and still glistening with arousal.  Then further up, over her soft tummy to her gigantic boobs that almost obscured her face from below.  Gilly would lean forward slightly, to peer over her gorgeously huge breasts that smothered skyscrapers at the mere mortals beneath her, and they would look up to see sparkling green eyes and a wide toothy grin that mocked their minute stature and fragile little lives.


In the shadow of a skyscraper of a woman, Sandra felt even more tiny than when she was in her palm.  Cowering before her toes, she felt perhaps some idea of how her innocent victims felt moments before they were cruelly stepped on.


Gilly raised her right hand, wiggled her fingers in a sort of wave, and turned away.


***


The interview went well, Gilly thought, much better than the job interviews she went through when she was tiny.  Of course, the reversal of the power dynamics in her favour, excessively so, certainly helped.  Not that she should care about the opinions of people the size of bugs, on reflection, but the thought of her existence being made so very public and the whole world gripped in terror and anticipation of where she will go and what she would do next made butterflies in her stomach.  Now, she was the most famous person in the world, in addition to the biggest.


Gilly stood in the street, and turned her back on the utterly demolished block she had lain on to see a city of more opportunities to indulge her lusts.  She could see them - in the vast sprawl of American mid-town and suburbia stretching away, so many people to step on and buildings to crush, and so many ways to do just that.  The sight of the tiny people, filling the streets everywhere she looked with their chaotic throngs, brought that warm tingle back to her loins.


Speaking of which, she remembered that the bus was still inside her.  Reaching down, she spread her nether lips with the fingers of one hand and extricated the bus with the other.  The entire vehicle had been crushed in her cunt to the size of a small, slim cigarette to her, and it was unlikely anyone could have survived.  She simply tossed the useless, cum-soaked wreckage over her shoulder, and didn’t bother to look to see it smash through through the roof of a packed exhibition centre.


The warm summer breeze gently caressed her huge, naked body.  Gilly reached up and stretched her arms heavenwards, her joints cracking with the sound of distant artillery fire, and lifted herself up on her toes.  Tilting her head back, she looked up to the bright blue sky above.  There were a few white, puffy clouds up there, and she imagined that she could grab them out of the sky like floating balls of cotton wool.  She thought about what it might be like to be big enough to reach the clouds, to run her fingers through them like smoke, and just how utterly gigantic she would have to be to do just that; it would make her current size look miniscule.  Indeed, some of her favourite stories and fantasies featured women of such godlike stature, and she wondered perhaps if whatever it was that had blown her up to the size of a skyscraper could do it again.


Not too soon, though, she thought.  Gilly loved being the size of a skyscraper — the individual feel of stepping on crowds and smashing buildings with wild abandon — big enough to be a raw force of destruction and lust while being able to hold a conversation with her human playthings.


The ground in two blocks’ radius trembled when she set her heels down.  It seemed that her increased size had likewise increased her already prodigious libido, or perhaps she had always been this horny and her size now finally gave her carte blanche to indulge it.  Simply watching the tiny people scurrying through the streets like bugs in fear of her and her random, horny whims got her motor running.


“But not right now,” she said, though her fingers still lightly teased her nether lips, still filthy with the squashed remains of people sacrificed for her pleasure. 


The short break the city had been granted was over.  Gilly was on the move again, and the momentary calm was shattered by the sound of thunderous footsteps and the screams of her victims.  She took care to crush anyone in her way, making a fun game of singling out targets and stepping on them.  Their tiny bodies seemed to liquify under her vast weight, leaving them as grotesque red stains in footprints the size of swimming pools.


Gilly let out a playful giggle — she didn’t think she could ever get bored of that feeling.


***


It was impossible to escape her presence; everywhere Pat and James went there were constant reminders of Gilly.  The ground trembled under their feet with her every movement, sometimes faint, sometimes so heavy they felt the earth would crack open and swallow them up.  Her voice, teasing her victims, would cut through even the cacophony of sirens, screams, and destruction that formed the soundtrack to her indulgent massacre.  


But then there was the sound Pat had dreaded the most, the one he was intimately familiar with, though greatly distorted by size and distance.  Gilly always had an insatiable libido, and when he was too tired from work to give her the sex she craved after another wasted day of half-hearted job searching she would usually go into another room and just masturbate by herself, usually noisily and he had to turn up the TV to drown out the moaning.


Pat had tried to ignore it as he led James through the crowded streets, but the maddening sound of his giant girlfriend pleasuring herself grew too great to ignore and he stopped to turn and look.  She had her back to him, and towered hugely over the mid rise buildings around her.  Her great body was rocking back and forth, and though his view was blocked, the vigorous motion of her right arm left him with no doubt as to what she was doing.  It was the most horrific, disturbing, and erotic sight Pat had witnessed, and though transfixed with terror, he felt his hard-on strain the crotch of his jeans.  When Gilly tore a chunk out of the street and mashed it against her breasts, he felt he could almost climax in his pants right there.


He wasn’t the only one.  There were others in the street who stood to watch this absurd display, and more than one was openly masturbating and no one seemed to care, the others being too terrified.  Men with their hands down the front of their trousers, or had just whipped it out brazenly.  Women, too, likewise captivated by Gilly’s size and beauty, indulged in the almost communal display of lust.  One had even produced a dildo from her handbag, and sat in the street thrusting it inside her in a much smaller and more tame replication of what the giantess was doing.  Even James, who had stopped when Pat had done so, had his hands in his trouser pockets attempting to hide his own erection.


The thunderous moans grew in volume and intensity until it hurt his ears.  The noise was overwhelming, and was felt within him as much as it was heard.  Pat didn’t care, transfixed as he was by the absurd sight of his giant girlfriend masturbating in full view of an entire city.  He knew those sounds all too well, and then, anticipated with an almost mathematical precision, she orgasmed with that familiar sharp gasp of ecstasy.  He watched her vast, towering body shudder and quiver, and thought of how he would hold her in his strong arms and squeeze her against him when she did that -- there was no chance of that happening now.


That had been half an hour ago.  When the colossal Gilly toppled back and laid an entire city block to waste, and once the ground beneath their feet had finally ceased shaking and they could stand again, the peculiar and erotic madness that had seemingly infected the crowd, Pat and James included, slipped away.  The observers quietly zipped up their trousers, pulled up their skirts, and an awkward hush descended.  The two friends looked at each other, cheeks flushed with embarrassment, and they silently continued on their way.


They quickly fell in with an evacuation group, making its way out through the city on foot.  All sorts of people, men and women, young and old, rich and poor, formed this long column of survivors staggering its way out of the beleaguered city.  Armed police escorted the crowd through the street, picking up other shell-shocked wanderers along the way.  It appeared to be an oasis of calm in a city falling rapidly into chaos at the predations of a power-drunk and horny giant woman, one where civilised order continued to cling on despite the madness that had been inflicted upon it.  They each quietly shuffled along at their own pace, some carrying whatever belongings they could take with them in carrier bags, but most carried nothing at all.


Now that he had a moment, Pat checked his phone.  He was not surprised to find dozens of missed calls and texts from friends and family in England, and he couldn’t imagine how they must have felt seeing images of Gilly, his girlfriend, willfully squashing hundreds of people at a time and enjoying it.  It was impossible for him to rationalise, but then there was nothing rational about the situation at all; even getting past the initial impossibility of a person growing to such an enormous size, surely no sane person would do the things he had just witnessed her do, even with that disturbing fetish of hers.  That left two possibilities as far as he could see it -- Gilly, the woman he loved, was insane and always had been, or that old adage of absolute power corrupting absolutely was true.  He didn’t like either explanation, but he felt he could rule out the former.  Gilly had always been ruled by her impulses, and anyone given that immense size and power would certainly be tempted to use it.  Perhaps she had merely crossed that bridge earlier than most others would.


The notifications filled the screen on his mobile phone, and though he wanted to respond he had no idea of what to say.  Words seemed peculiarly inadequate to explain the turmoil of emotions he felt as he continued to trudge on with the group.  Thoughts and feelings swirled in a vortex in his mind: anger, disgust, horror, shock, sadness, and, most disturbingly of all, arousal.  Still, he ought to at least let his family know that he was still fine, for now.


The calm didn’t last.  Pat had heard Gilly speaking, but her voice was too distant and too warped by size to be understood clearly.  It was a constant reminder that she was still there, still huge, and ready to continue her murderous rampage and slaughter thousands more at a mere whim.  Then the ground trembled again, and again, and again; it was almost imperceptible at first, but Pat recognised it and his heart sank.


“Fuck, she’s coming this way!”


Panic came through the crowd in a wave.  He heard it distantly at first, but it swelled in intensity until it was all around him.  What had been a quiet and orderly evacuation suddenly turned into a mad rout.  Bodies pressed in around him, limbs swung and jabbed painfully into his sides.  Someone or something struck him in the back and he was shoved into the person in front.  The crowd surged, but seemed to be going nowhere, and the great mass of people just compressed themselves in the street.  He fought to keep himself upright, grasping at the flailing and shoving arms around him.  Panicked screams filled the air, drowning out the sharp, barked commands of the police trying and failing to maintain order, but something louder still suffocated even their desperate cries.


“Oh, wow, this street is packed!  Let me help clear it.” Gilly’s voice boomed from the heavens.


Pat became aware of a dark shadow that had fallen over him, and he felt his blood turn to ice water.


Every fibre of his being screamed at him not to look, but he forced himself to anyway.  Despite being pushed and shoved all over, Pat managed to turn himself around and look up at the ghastly sight of Gilly standing over him.  She looked close, but her massive size screwed up his sense of depth perception; she could have been right on top of him or miles away for all he knew.  It was impossible for him to see her entire body in one go, he could look directly ahead and see her shins, then tilt his head back to follow her endless legs, her thick thighs and broad hips, relatively narrow waist, massive breasts, and then her face, beaming down at him.  Her pale, freckled skin glistened with sweat, and was marred with dirt, grime, debris, and blood; she looked beautiful, confident, and terrifyingly powerful.  Even then he recognised those astonishing curves, seemingly exaggerated by her colossal size and silhouetted against the bright summer sun behind her; in hot summer nights his hands had traced the sensuous lines of her waist and hips, squeezed her huge tits and slapped her arse, and held her tight against his body.  He felt his legs weaken and his cock turning to iron once again, despite his fear.


Then Gilly started to walk.  Pat watched her lift her foot and bring it directly down on the tail end of the crowd, silencing a fraction of the screams.  He didn’t see where it landed, but he watched her expression when she completed the step -- she was grinning inanely.  The ground shook, and the tarmac around him broke into cracks all around.  A few people fell and were trampled in the crush as a grim echo of what this colossal woman had just done to a hundred of their fellows.  She took another step with similar results, with her arms spread out either side of her.  Pat realised that she was walking along the street as if on a tightrope, with one foot directly in front of the other, heel to toe; this wasn’t just stepping on people who only happened to be in the way of where she wanted to go, it was a deliberate extermination that she was downright relishing.


Get out.  Those were the only thoughts that ran through Pat’s head.  He forgot about James, forgot about anyone else in the densely-packed crowd except merely as obstacles in the way.  Better them than him.  The next impact was stronger still, and almost knocked him off his feet were it not for the churning mass of humanity hemming him in -- Gilly was getting closer.  He could feel her colossal presence looming over him.  It was one more step before she would be directly upon him, and he would be crushed with hundreds of others beneath his girlfriend’s sole.  There was nothing else he could do except push and shove people out of the way, just so long as he could get away in time.


Yet in the roiling sea of humanity, each person struggling as desperately as him to survive, he found he made no progress.  Someone gave him a forceful shove that sent him spinning, and he grabbed onto another man to try and steady himself.  In the process he found himself turned around, and saw Gilly’s toes a scant dozen feet away from him, the largest of which was about as tall as the stunned and dazed people just before them who had only narrowly escaped being squished.  They filled the entire width of the street from pavement to pavement, so there was nowhere to escape her feet.  He looked up, and saw Gilly looking directly back down at him from between her huge breasts; at first elated that she might have recognised him, it soon became apparent that she was merely looking where she was about to plant her next deadly step.  And how could she recognise him?  At this size he looked like an ant, crammed in with perhaps a thousand other similar-looking ants trapped in a street, pushing, pulling, and screaming to get out of her way.


“Gilly!” Pat screamed, hoping to be heard in the choir of screaming and crying.  He jumped up and waved his arms, despite being shoved about.  “Gilly!  It’s Pat!”


He screamed himself hoarse, but it was to no avail.  The gigantic woman giggled like thunder, it reverberated through his entire body, and Pat’s view of her face was replaced by that of the underside of her foot as it swung directly over him.  He saw every wrinkle in its surface, covered in dark grey, brown, and red stains.  The memory of giving her a well-deserved foot massage after a long day of walking around Meadowhall shopping centre flashed into his mind, and though he was not terribly into feet as a rule, he had to admit Gilly’s were quite attractive as far as they went.


“GILLY!” he roared, but it could scarcely be heard above the horrified shrieks all around him, even by him.  His heart pounded in his chest and though every conscious desire urged him to flee from the colossal foot hovering over him, casting him in its dark shadow, he found himself utterly rooted to the spot, shaking in a primal terror he had not felt before.  His tired, aching legs simply would not obey his commands.  It was all futile anyway -- there was no escaping her, and even if she did find him, what was to stop her from simply stepping on him anyway?  Piss trickled down the legs of his jeans, but he simply didn’t notice.  The foot began to descend, the screaming intensified, the crowd surged this way and that but never seemed to make progress, someone had kicked him in the shin, but he merely closed his eyes and waited for the end.


Strong hands seized his upper arms and yanked Pat to the side.  A jolt of pain wrenched his shoulders as he was dragged violently away, and he dared to open his eyes.  Two men in black military uniforms had grabbed him and were pulling him forcefully away, down a dark alleyway that he, in his panic, hadn’t seen.  Just in time too.  The enormous foot descended upon the tightly packed crowd, and Pat watched in horror as dozens of men and women fell beneath it.  Hands pushed in vain against Gilly’s sole, but her vast mass and near-infinite strength overcame what little resistance their relatively tiny bodies could provide.  The foot continued unabated, and the people were pushed down by irresistible descent until they were sandwiched between her sole and the ground.  There was a hideous, collective ‘crunch’ as they were all crushed under her foot, their bodies bursting, and the road cracked, broke, and buckled beneath her weight.  The immense foot sank into the tarmac as though it was wet sand, and blood seeped out all around the edge of the crater.


“Fuck, that was too close,” said the man on Pat’s right.


“Did we get the right one?” asked the other.  He pulled Pat up to his feet, and held him steady with his shoulders.  “You Patrick Howard?”


“Looks like him.”


Pat was too transfixed by the awful sight to answer, so the man grabbed his chin and forced him to look at him.


“Are you Patrick Howard?” he asked again, louder this time.


“Yes,” said Pat, at length.  His body was shaking, he felt like he was going to throw up over the man’s chest, but he was still alive and apparently safe.  “I’m Pat Howard.  What the hell’s going on?”


“We’re taking you somewhere.”  


They dragged Pat down the alleyway, his legs wobbling like jelly so the men had to hold him up.  He felt too weak to ask any further questions, merely relieved and thankful that he had somehow survived.  The ground shuddered again, and more of the terrified screams were abruptly silenced by a heavy thud of Gilly’s next step.  Bile rose up the back of Pat’s throat and burned, and he struggled to swallow it down.


Ahead was a black van with shaded windows, though the driver’s window had been lowered, and another man sitting there leaned out and waved frantically.  “Hurry the fuck up!” he yelled over the horrendous noise of the giantess’ footsteps, the panicked cries of her victims, and her gleeful giggles.  “Before she sees us!”


The men broke into a jog, now literally dragging Pat along as his shoes scraped across the filthy ground.  He was too exhausted, too overwhelmed by his near-death experience to even think about moving, but it didn’t seem to hinder them.  The rear door opened and he was tossed inside and fell in a heap on the floor.  Just before it was slammed shut and he was left in the darkness, he caught a glimpse of Gilly’s shapely legs, twin skyscrapers in their own right, towering over the surrounding buildings, and heard her moan huskily as she crushed hundreds more under her feet.


Pat curled up on the hard metal floor.  In the corner, a man with a gun kept a wary eye on him.  Even with the door shut he could still hear her; the catastrophic rumbles of her footsteps and her delighted giggles at the death and destruction she was inflicting.  As the van lurched forth and he was tossed against the door, he had the sudden and unpleasant thought that he had forgotten something important.


“James!”

Chapter 8 by Rattlehead

Gilly had made short work of the crowd, and in minutes the densely packed evacuees were red stains in her huge footprints.  She felt quite proud of herself for that, as she looked over her shoulder and peered at the gore-stained craters she had made.

Looking around, she spotted the sea some distance away, which might have been considered far if she wasn’t a giantess, but would now be a pleasant walk for her and a deadly one for everyone else, for directly in her way, however, a vast expanse of American suburbia stretched out like a vast desert of identical little houses and long, straight streets.  Hardly anything interesting to step on, she thought.

And then she saw it — a little out of the way of the straight line path directly on top of the field of detached houses was something that set her pulse racing and made her almost giddy with excitement.  There it was, that cliche of giantess fiction, a football stadium.  They would have evacuated by now, she reasoned, if they knew anything about rampage stories, but the idea of acting out one of her favourite scenes from one of her favourite stories was too great to miss.

Something caught her eye as she looked down at the street at her feet.  It was mostly empty, except for a few stragglers who hadn’t fled from her yet, but on the roof of a small tower a few steps away, she saw a woman.  She didn’t know why this one tiny individual interested her more than any of the hundreds she’d stepped on and the millions more in this city, but when she bent over and peered down, she saw that this tiny lady was watching her and masturbating.  She was a young woman in professional dress, but her skirt had dropped to her ankles and her hands were down the front of her silk panties.  It was obvious even to Gilly’s colossal perspective that she was fingering herself vigorously.

Curious, Gilly decided to go in for a closer look.  The building itself trembled on its foundations as the colossal woman stepped closer, as though shaking in fear.  She tried to be careful, but it looked as though it might collapse at any moment.  The streets were mostly empty around here, with only abandoned vehicles falling victim to her feet.  A few people who had lingered too close to her scattered, but as she wasn’t particularly bothered about stepping on anyone only a few were squished.

Gilly wanted to get a closer look at this strange little woman, so she began to squat down.  It was an awkward motion in the tight street, trying to keep her long, shapely legs from colliding with the little calf-high office buildings and apartments, but then she remembered that wanton death and destruction from her giant body was the entire point and simply brought her knees down to kneel more comfortably.  She still needed to discard the last few vestiges of her sense of restraint if she was to truly embrace being the giantess of her dreams, she thought.  Her knees crashed carelessly through the surrounding buildings, flattening them into rubble faster than they could just collapse of their own accord.  Smoke and debris exploded out of the shattering walls, filling the streets with a dense cloud that was wafted away with a few waves of her hand.

The building she was interested in, with the woman now yelping in fear as mortal terror overrode her lust, was squarely between her thick thighs, and rose just to the level of her naval as she rested her rear on her heels.  It wobbled, and Gilly was afraid that it might collapse; everything was just so bloody fragile now!  She instinctively reached out to steady it with her hand, and was pleasantly surprised that it worked.  Her fingers curled around the little structure, and though the concrete cracked under the godlike strength of her fingers, the building ceased shaking.  Carefully withdrawing her hand, she was even more impressed that it remained standing.

Whether this businesswoman was turned on by sight of Gilly’s huge and magnificent body or she imagined herself in the giantess’s place, Gilly didn’t know, but she felt rather touched by the gesture.  The woman was tall, perhaps even as tall as her old height, slim, and very pretty, she thought.  She clearly cared greatly about presenting a professional appearance, with modest, tasteful make up, a prim and proper grey suit with heels, and blondehair tied into a ponytail.  Though, Gilly noticed that her blouse had been buttoned just low enough to reveal a hint of deep cleavage.

“Aw, don’t you stop on my account!” said Gilly. She had to peer over her own bust to get a good look at her.

The woman flinched from the power of her voice, but otherwise obliged; she lowered herself down to sit, kicking off her crumpled skirt, and her hand once again dived into her soaked panties.

“So.”  Gilly paused, trying to make conversation with people half an inch tall still proved awkward.  “You like me smashing things?”

“Mmmm, yes!” the woman moaned huskily.  Her fingers pushed into her pussy, as she kept her eyes locked on the huge face above her.  “You’re a goddess!”

A goddess.  The word made her feel warm and tingly inside; she supposed that’s how she must look to the ordinary men and women of this city now.

“Oh, I’m just a big girl having fun,” said Gilly with a smile.  She liked this little worshipper, and wanted to do something to reward her, but the vast gulf in size made helping her get off extremely risky.  That left putting on a show for her, and there were still plenty of toys around.  The woman seemed to be staring at Gilly’s breasts, so that would be a good start.

“You like my huge titties?” she asked, leaning forwards and pushing her chest out so they loomed over the tiny woman.  “Want to see me squish people with them?”

The woman could only respond with a deep moan and a vigorous nod, which told Gilly all she needed.  Leaning back to give her little admirer a better view, she clasped her breasts with a hand each and squeezed them together, the soft flesh oozing between her fingers.  She rolled her massive breasts together, and as she felt their hefty weight and softness in her hands she was amused by the memory of considering having them reduced when she was tiny; a big woman like her needed to have big tits, capable of demolishing buildings on their own, she thought, and she needn’t worry about people leering at them anymore when she could just step on them.

Speaking of people, there were still plenty of them in these streets.  Gilly almost couldn’t believe that they simply couldn’t get out of her way, and in her mind made it their own fault for what she was about to do to them next.

Her left hand slipped from her breast, which wobbled back into position, and reached down into the streets to grab a handful of tiny people.  Gilly lifted them up to the level of her chest to inspect them, and saw that she had caught a nice collection of people for what she was about to do; a varied assortment of tiny people, men and women, young and old, all with their own lives, only to become toys for her amusement, packed together in the palm of her hand, shivering and crying in fear.  She showed them to her masturbating admirer, who nodded in approval.

“You’re going to get squi-ished!” said Gilly to her victims in a playful sing-song voice.

One, a middle aged man jumped off the edge of her palm and was smeared across her thigh.  Gilly shrugged; the end result was much the same.

Gilly leaned forwards, allowing her left breast to hang freely.  Excitement fluttered in her chest and her loins as she brought her handful of victims to her colossal boob.  She heard their shrill shrieks intensify, and then muffled as she began to press their bodies against the wall of soft flesh.  Their hands pushed and beat in vain against the vast, inexorable breast bearing down upon them, and she could feel each one.  She held them there for a moment, enjoying the sensation of so many doomed, helpless people against her sensitive breast, and then, grinning at her adoring worshipper, applied more pressure.

The screams ceased abruptly.  Their bodies bursting and breaking under the vast weight of her soft mound tickled.  Gilly curled her fingers into her breast and ground the gory remains with a luxuriant moan, then let go to reveal her already quite dirty skin marked with a vivid streak of red.  She wiped it away, making the massive mammary jiggle pleasingly, and then cleaned her hand by rubbing her palm in her thigh.

It felt good, but above all, she was struck by just how natural this act of horrific slaughter felt, as though she was always meant to be this big and her previous, boring, normal life was an abnormality.

Gilly reached into the streets again, grabbing more people who were too slow to escape her grasping fingers.  Her free forearm curled under her bosom, to lift her breasts up, and cupping one to form a canyon of cleavage.  Again, she showed off her collection of victims to her admirer, who by now was all but crying out with her self-pleasure, before lifting them above her cleavage and tipping them all in.

Some dropped onto the top of her breasts, but most tumbled directly into the darkness between them.  There, they were sandwiched helplessly between two massive breasts, squirming against each other and the two walls of flesh confining them.  Gilly shook her upper body, which jostled the stragglers into the cleavage, and satisfied that they were all in there, began to squeeze her boobs together.

They lasted a few seconds, perhaps, before the softness of the titanic boobs could no longer protect them from their unbelievable mass.  She felt them squirm and thrash to prevent the inevitable.  As she giggled at the tickling sensation, they felt the ‘walls’ confining them shudder all around them.  Their frail little bodies met the same fate as those before, and were pulped into a gory paste.

The lewd display had tipped the woman on the rooftop over the edge, and she lay there in orgasmic bliss, staring up adoringly at her goddess peering back down at her over her bust.  Gilly wondered what to do with her, and considered demolishing the entire building beneath her tits.  But she wanted the tiny lady to live, at least for now; it was her city now, and she got to decide who to spare from her playful rampage.  Besides, there were more places to explore and she was not about to run out of other people to squish, and she remembered that she wanted to see the stadium on her way to the beach.

Gilly rubbed her hands together to try and clean off the bloody mess but to no avail, and her breasts were streaked a deep, gritty, greasy crimson with the remains of the people she’d  crushed with them.  Being a giantess was incredibly messy, and it was another little fact that her favourite photoshopped collages tended to omit; in addition to the blood and gore of her many victims, her pale freckled skin was covered in a patina of grey-brown dust and muck, especially below her knees.  She would have to go for a swim in the ocean to clean off once she got to the beach, and there ought to be plenty of bath toys to keep her occupied, she thought.

The woman stared mesmerised as her goddess rose to her full, imposing height.  The building shook as hundreds of thousands of tons of raw feminine beauty and power moved with a speed that basic physics and biology said should have been impossible; she watched as the goddess’s thick, powerful thighs propelled her mighty body skywards, the plain of her stomach with its slight amount of pleasing softness, and then her crotch - dear goddess, her pussy.  Framed with a tuft of ginger pubic hair, her vulva glistened with her apparently constant state of arousal.  Her clit, about as big as the comparatively tiny woman, was swollen and red, and her tiny admirer felt a longing to leap right onto it to please her almighty goddess.  Her thick, curvy legs followed suit, and the woman lay on her back to gaze up at the sexy skyscraper of a woman smiling down at her.

Gilly blew her tiny admirer a kiss, and her warm breath wafted over her, then giggled and stomped off towards her goal, the ground trembling beneath every footstep.

***

The stadium sat atop a small hill, now little more than a mound to the gigantic woman rampaging through the city.  Between her around midtown and this structure, hopefully teeming with tiny, helpless people for her to abuse, lay the relatively open spaces of suburbia literally at her feet.  A desert of seemingly identical homes, punctuated by oases of shops, supermarkets, and parks, stretched out before her.  From eight hundred feet up, she could see beyond that the waterfront, beaches, and the sea, which all promised more fun at the expense of the city’s inhabitants.

Gilly walked, and it spelt armageddon for suburbia.  A modest family home fit neatly under her massive foot, and she singled out particularly large and lavish homes for destruction.  They were all laid out before her, as though presenting themselves to be stepped on, with their neat little plots of land and picket fences.  Yet this idyllic suburban wasteland was gripped in the usual sort of panic and terror that came with her shere colossal presence; though less densely populated than the downtown and midtown areas the colossal Gilly had visited and ravaged, there were still enough tiny people in the streets, either fleeing from her at the peak of their ability or frozen in mortal fear, for her to amuse herself by stepping on them.  That there were fewer of them in the wide open streets and gardens between the detached houses made it into more of a game for her, as the crowds were not so densely-packed she had to put a little more effort into squishing individuals and small groups.  She would raise her foot high in the air until her thigh was almost touching her breast, single out a particular target - that little red car would do nicely, weaving around and sometimes over people running from her in the street - try to predict where it was going, then stomp down with force.  That she was so huge and her feet covered so much of the street below meant that the majority of the time her intended victim (and many others) were squished instantly, and even if she missed, the resulting earthquake stunned them and everyone else in the vicinity that they were quickly finished off with a quick crush under her toes.

Though suburbia seemed like it might be boring for a brand new giantess, Gilly was still having enormous fun displaying her immense size and power at every turn.  She raised her foot over an ankle-high detached house, the thought of people trapped inside and fearing what was to come next gave her butterflies, and lowered her sole down upon it.  The flimsy two-story suburban home offered next to no resistance to the almighty giantess’s sole, and it exploded instantly into splinters.  ‘Splinters’, by her perspective, but great jagged beams of broken wood and chunks of brick and stone for everyone else.

She carried on, with lazy but targeted steps to cause the maximum amount of death and destruction even in this relatively barren suburbia.  The ground sloped upwards towards where the stadium sat upon the hill, which was little more than a mound to Gilly.  As she approached she could see a car park filled with vehicles.  The worry that they might have done the sensible thing and evacuated, or that she simply missed whatever sports event was scheduled to take place, had occurred to her, but as she drew closer and could glimpse over the edge of the huge bowl-shaped structure, she spotted thousands of spots of colour filling the seats.

It was full to capacity!  Gilly stifled an excited giggle and dropped down to her hands and knees, hoping not to scare them into running away before she had a chance to have some fun.  Her knees and shins obliterated a row of houses beneath them, and though her right hand fell into an empty space between the homes, her left palm connected with the roof of a mini-mart, which promptly collapsed into rubble when she pressed down and applied some weight.

It was absurd, she thought, trying to be sneaky at the size of a skyscraper, but it was worth a try at least.  She crawled slowly on her hands and knees, reaching out with one hand and not particularly caring whether it landed on a house, empty garden, or a nice mob of bystanders, then dragging her gargantuan body forwards.  Survivors beneath her looked up to see her curves becoming their sky; her breasts swung pendulously overhead, perilously close above their heads, bouncing against her arms as she moved, then her cutely soft tummy.  Then she would pass them harmlessly, though having wrecked their homes and livelihoods in her wake, to see her huge rear swaying erotically with every pull forwards, and glimpse her sex now dripping with arousal.  The soles of her feet, the deadliest part of this impossibly huge woman, were stained with so much dust and muck and bodily remains.

Despite the awful, thunderous noise that accompanied her every movement, it seemed to work.  Gilly crested the hill, still on her hands and knees and entered the open space of the car park.  Thousands of parked vehicles filled it, and there was nowhere where she couldn’t place her hands without crushing a few at a time.  They crunched nicely into colourful slivers of metal in her handprints in concrete, however, and she fought the temptation to stop and experiment to see precisely how many she could fit under her palm at once.

They must have seen her by now, she thought, the people in the tower overlooking the stadium.  There were a few tinies in the car park itself, and those closest to the main gates of the stadium raced towards its perceived safety.  Even when crawling, Gilly was quicker; the distance was closed in a matter of seconds, as she cut a path of destruction through the car park to leave hundreds of pancaked vehicles and the odd squished stray parking attendant behind her.

***

The game had been suspended for about an hour with little explanation, but neither was anyone allowed to leave.  What scant bits and pieces they had heard from the announcer over the speakers was some vague nonsense about an unexplained ‘incident’ that necessitated keeping them here, but aside from that the crowd, packed into a stadium almost full to capacity, had been largely kept in the dark.

“It’s finally happening,” said Burt, a middle-aged man in a sports jersey, to no one in particular.  He had a seat at one end of the long, oval-shaped stadium, overlooking the field from over the touchdown line, where there really should have been a spirited and exciting game of football being played, but now was completely empty save for a few stadium officials milling about doing seemingly nothing.  “They’re rounding us up for the FEMA camps.”

“What the fuck are you on about?” said the man next to him, a younger guy with a youthful stubble.  “Haven’t you seen the news?”  He waved his phone at Burt.

Burt shrugged.  “Can’t get a signal on mine.  It’s obvious.  They’re jamming everyone’s phones so it’ll be easier to round us all up.  It’s the new world order, alright, and they’re just getting started.”

“Well, I can.”  The young man tapped away on his phone, then held it up for Burt to see; it displayed an image of a hot, young, naked woman with pale, freckled skin, a mess of ginger hair, and a stunningly curvaceous figure with tits each about as big as her head.  Though he briefly drooled over it, he noticed that there was something wrong with the picture -- for starters it seemed to be taken from a very low angle, such that the photographer would have had to have been lying on the floor, but as Burt reluctantly looked away from the vision of loveliness and focused on the things around her naked body, he saw high rise apartment buildings and office blocks that reached only up to her knees and thighs.

“Why the fuck are you showing me this weird crap?” he blurted out.

“There’s some fucking…” -The young man trailed off, waving his hand with the phone as he tried to come up with the right words- “kaiju-sized girl wrecking the place downtown.  I guess they’re keeping us here because anyone out in the street’s getting stepped on, or worse.”

Burt was silent for a moment, and now finally really paying attention to everyone else around him, the packed crowd sitting in the bleachers, that much of the conversation was of much the same nature - a giant woman; impossibly huge; no one knows where she came from or how she came to be so big; mass chaos and devastation downtown; kept here for their own safety…

“It’s fake news,” Burt scoffed.  “It’s the liberal media; some feminist deception before they establish the new world order, I tell you.  They’ll think we’ll believe-”

Screams of terror interrupted his speech, deafening him too.  Burt’s new friend wasn’t listening either, and he followed the slack-jawed, horrified gaze upwards, to a massive thing that blotted out the bright midday sun.  A gargantuan woman’s face, the exact one from image on the guy’s phone, peered down and over the rim of the stadium; she grinned as she stared down into the sea of terrified humanity beneath her with a hungry interest, and her great green eyes, shockingly beautiful and terrifying at the same time, scanned over the panicking crowds just under her nose.

“Ey up!”  Her voice drowned out the one on the tannoy imploring calm, not that it was doing much good anyway.  Her breath had almost cleared the area just in front of her lips, the hot wind knocking over the scores of people in the bleachers and sending them tumbling down the terraces.  

All over it was utter chaos, as the tens of thousands of people in the stadium audience scrambled over the seats, tripping and falling in places, trying desperately to get to the exits, but Burt was barely aware of it.  He could only sit, paralysed in fear, at the pretty face blown up to the size of a blimp peering over the edge.  The cacophony of screams seemed faded, and was drowned out by her powerful voice anyway.

“I hope I haven’t missed t’ match,” she said, and another wave of spectators were blasted down the terrace.  “I hope you all saved a seat for me!”

With that, the giantess rose to her full height.  Burt stared up at twin, pale skyscrapers that were a pair of curvy legs; the supple flesh rippled and quivered as she raised one, the underside of her sole, stained red, swept into view overhead and briefly hovered over the field where a great mass of people had flooded into to try and escape her, and then dropped down.

The entire stadium shook with the footfall, and again when the other joined the first.  The colossal woman stood on the field, having buried hundreds of innocent people mercilessly under her feet.  Each, Burt noted in an abstract way, as her toes wiggled playfully in the deep footprint her vast weight made in the grass and mud, was about two thirds as long as the width of the field.

Further shudders ensued when the giantess turned around, reverberating through the wooden bleachers, with her back to Burt.  People fell all around him, screaming uselessly, pushing and fighting one another in an effort to get away in futile flight.  Though the crowd around him drove itself to madness with fear and horror all around him, he remained rooted to the spot, staring up past endlessly long legs to gaze transfixed upon the Perfect Ass.  The massive twin globes of smooth, supple flesh jiggled delightfully from when she had turned around.

“Excuse me!”  Her voice thundered from the heavens.  She looked over her shoulder, directly down on him.  “This seat is reserved for giantesses!”

Her ass was stunning, glorious; the sort that he would have willingly accepted a slap across the face for pinching at a dive bar somewhere.  Burt could only imagine giving it a firm spank, and the cheeks would ripple, before sinking his grubby little fingers into each perfectly round, soft cheek, and burying his face between them.  He was still imagining it when the divine rear end came rushing straight down towards him and hundreds upon hundreds of other doomed individuals, crushing him and everyone in the vicinity beneath its incredible mass in an instant.

***

Gilly’s huge arse went straight through bleachers, which collapsed under her with barely any resistance, but she was expecting it this time; she thought she was getting better at interacting with (and destroying) the tiny world around her.  The entire southern end of the stadium disintegrated under the full, unstoppable weight of her massive rear end.  The panicked crowds tickled as they were effortlessly crushed beneath her.  There was no way the structure could have supported tens of thousands of tons of mass, so her shapely butt kept pushing straight through steel and concrete rendered flimsy by the mere act of this colossus sitting down on it.  Her butt slammed into the ground below with an earth-shaking thud, and the two thirds of the stadium not demolished beneath it wobbled and shook violently with the tremors, tossing the already panicked people down the bleachers into hideous tangles of writhing bodies.

For a moment it looked as though the whole thing might collapse, but the shuddering subsided.  Gilly sat there on the remains of one end of the stadium, leaning back to support her upper body with her hands in the packed car park behind her, and watched the roiling sea of packed humanity surrounding her.  It was hard to single out individual people, looking more like clumps of ants grouped together; their voices, too, was a single, multi-faceted noise to her ears.  Most were flooding towards the exits and spilled out, like water from a broken dam, into the car park beyond.  She watched them for a time, trying to pick out one or two single people amidst this multi-coloured canvas that caught her interest - a handsome man in a white T-shirt and jeans who was quickly lost to the crowd, a middle-aged but still pretty lady cowering under the bleachers, a group of college boys in identical sports shirts…

“Aw, I just want to watch t’ match!” Gilly said with mock disappointment.  The pitch was between her long legs, which formed two great arches over the footprint-ruined field; no one seemed interested in football anymore, and the pitch was almost empty save for a few brave souls looking at her crotch.  She wondered where the football players were, and if star athletes would last any longer than regular people inside her vagina.

“We have proper football back home, anyway,” she continued, lifting her left leg in the air and pulling it back like a piston.  She spotted a rather nice, packed group trying to make it down the ruined stairs to the exits.  “This is how you play a game with your feet!”

With that, her leg, pulled back like a loaded spring, lashed out.  Her foot struck the opposite side of the stadium, obliterating anyone still there in an instant.  The shattered debris erupted forth, spilling out into the packed car park beyond for hundreds of feet and burying anyone still there beneath rubble.  When she pulled her leg back, it left a gaping, jagged hole where there had been a full set of terraced seating.

Gilly had an abrupt sense of deja vu, but realised that she was merely acting out a favourite scene from one of her favourite stories.  She let out a sharp ‘little’ giggle as she realised that her situation matched that particular fictional goddess perfectly, and hoped that she was doing it justice.  There was another nice big clump of people clogging the narrowing sets of stairs to the left of the yawning gap, so she lashed out with her foot again, striking the terraces with her heel and sending another avalanche of ruin.

By now, a sizable chunk of the surviving spectators had spilled out into the vast open space of the car park.  Gilly saw them, spreading out in all directions.  Some had made it to their vehicles, but with the dense mob all over the place they were just as trapped as those fleeing on foot.  Most were heading down the slope towards the suburbs, the way she had come from, while other smaller groups scurried off in opposite directions.

Gilly paid the smaller groups no heed; she was merely having fun than aiming for a thorough and deliberate extermination of absolutely every single tiny person she came across.  It was only that they were the largest and therefore most exciting group for her that singled them out for her murderous play, and spared the others.

“Aw, does no one want to play?” she said, and the persistent sound of thousands of screaming voices intensified.  The warmth in her loins only grew hotter.

Her huge body rolled to the side, and she planted her hands on the ground before her, crushing dozens of fleeing people and trapped cars as before, then rotated her legs so that she was on all-fours.  One side of the stadium still standing was soundly pulverised by her shins, and the remainder quickly followed when the giantess crawled forwards and drove her knees into the swaying, still-packed stands as she crawled forwards.  In a matter of minutes, the stadium was nothing but rubble and dust and smashed bodies.

As much as she truly relished stepping on people, it was just as much fun to get up close and personal with her doomed victims.  Crushing them underfoot made her feel truly above them, like they were nothing more than bugs to her, but now, on all fours crawling, she could see them better; they weren’t just bugs but people, once like her and each with their own lives, but here she was more than a hundred times bigger, and thus possessed immense power over their tiny lives that she was more than willing to use.  The thought only stoked the flames of arousal within her.

She paused in her crawling, leaving a short trail of bloody craters in her wake, to observe the scurrying mass of humanity beneath her huge body.  In the shadow cast by her hanging, swaying breasts, they fought and struggled to get away, or cowered in resignation of their fate.  Gilly shook her shoulders, which made her boobs wobble over the heads of a hundred doomed souls.  She thought she heard them scream louder when she did that.

“You should know screaming like that only makes me hornier,” she said with a cheeky giggle.

With that, Gilly bent her arms at the elbows as though doing a push-up.  Her massive tits descended on the screaming crowd; the first few were pinned beneath her firm nipples, then crushed, and their remains pushed into the gouges in the clay-like tarmac; the great mass of seemingly soft flesh enveloped the rest of them, crushing hundreds at a time, as she rested on her front the unstoppable advance of her breasts spreading under her body claimed more victims.  She folded her left arm under her chin to support herself with her generous rear sticking up in the air.

Hot breath washed over the crowd as Gilly giggled at the sight of tiny people under her nose.  She raised her free hand ominously over the heads of a dozen people trapped between wrecked cars, and brought it down upon them with predictably violent results.  Her laughter chilled the hearts of the survivors around her handprint; the giant woman was enjoying crushing them like bugs.  A dozen more were crushed when she repeated the process, and a dozen more after that, until the space before her was littered with gory red handprints in the concrete.  

Deciding to mix things up a little and make the very one-sided game a little more challenging, Gilly crushed tiny people one at a time with her fingers.  She raised her hand over the fleeing mobs, index finger pointing down like the sword of Damocles, then descended mercilessly down upon her intended victim.  She picked them at random, just anyone who happened to catch her fleeting interest - someone with a bright red hat, or another in a pretty dress, or one who seemed to be able to run much faster than the others.  It took barely effort; just the slightest amount of pressure on her fingertip and their tiny bodies popped like ripe berries.  At times she left a long, lingering pause between each crush, just to heighten the sense of terror her murderous play inflicted on the crowd.

Despite her self-inflicted handicap, Gilly made short work of the crowd within her immediate reach.  There were only a few stunned, shell shocked survivors still within crushing range, but still a great many more had reached the relative safety offered by the nearby suburbs she had just stomped through.  She could see them, like a horde of ants scurrying away from her, further down the slope.

Gilly was about to stand up to chase after them and finish off the puny things underfoot, when she had a much more fun idea.  Stepping on people hadn’t lost its appeal, but she was eager to try out new ways of being a rampaging giantess.  She pushed her upper body up, revealing the two circular craters formed by the ungodly weight of her breasts, all filled with the flattened remains of hundreds of people, and manoeuvred herself until she was lying down on her side, facing the shallow slope.

“Here I come!” she called out, and rolled down the hill.  Her huge body annihilated everything in its path - people, houses, shops, cars, and trees.  

There wasn’t even time for them to register what this gargantuan woman was doing, let alone scream, before they were ground out of her existence by her bulldozing body.  She came to a stop at the base of the hill, though slightly dizzy she grinned from ear to ear at the immense fun she was having at this wanton destruction, and sat up to see what she had done; an entire suburban neighbourhood, white picket fences and quaint family homes, had been just utterly erased in seconds.  A great swathe of churned up mud and dirt was all that was left.

“Ick, I’m filthy,” she said, looking down at herself, covered now in mud, blood, and dust. Her hair was even more of a mess now, not only a rat's nest of ginger tendrils, but with so much debris trapped inside.  She tried to brush the muck from her breasts, but that proved ineffectual not just because there was too much of it, but she quickly got distracted and started groping herself.  Yet her inner thighs were damp with her juices flowing from her needy pussy, and she could not resist the urge to caress the distended folds of her vulva with her fingers.

“In more ways than one,” she added.  “Fuck me, have I always been this horny?”

She answered her own question by plunging her two middle fingers into herself, with a sharp gasp.  With her palm grinding against her clit, she masturbated with abandon before a terrified city.  Perhaps her libido had grown in proportion with her body, or did she only now have the total freedom to indulge it?  Either way, she seemed to be in an almost constant state of arousal.

Much of the city heard her deep, throaty moans of pleasure, and while the world over saw her brazenly fingering herself again in a relatively short amount of time, the inhabitants of the suburbs were treated to a front row seat to this lewd display.  Even those in the downtown towers could glimpse her colossal sitting form, towering over the tiny suburbia around her, her body rocking back and forth with each stroke of her fingers.

The fireworks came and went; it was a quick session just to take the edge off for now, like releasing a little pressure from a boiler set to blow, and there would be more than ample opportunity for a proper fuck with these tiny bug-people later.  Gilly sat there, panting a little with the excitement, as she peered down at tiny suburbia around her through the haze of her brief climax.

“I really need a wash,” said Gilly with a giggle.  She picked herself up clumsily, her feet smashing through what houses still remained standing around her as she righted herself, and then stomped off towards the seafront with her usual disregard for the safety of anyone in her way.

A wide open park, with lush green fields and trees, piqued her fickle interest, and she felt she could afford another little diversion.  A few more striding steps and a couple more houses crushed underfoot brought her to the edge of the park.  There were a few tiny people out in the open, gawking up at her and presumably thinking themselves beneath her all-powerful attention.  They were not what interested her, but that still didn’t save them when she casually stepped over the minuscule little fence and into the park, catching the closest unlucky souls under her sole.

The park might have seemed fairly large, were Gilly not eight hundred feet tall. She reckoned she could probably lie down with her toes touching one end and the top of her head not far from the opposite side.  However, there was a modest pond in the centre, and after her undignified splash in the river she felt slightly adverse to getting too wet again.  Still, being caked in mud and dust from her roll down the hill, the vast swathe of suburbia now a barren wasteland as a result, prompted Gilly to move closer.  She squatted down by the pond, not much more than a sink full of water to her, but it was a start at least.  The dry dust and muck had started to become itchy on her skin.

Her hands descended into the pond, and when she cupped them she found she could touch the bottom with her knuckles.  Water rained down through the gaps between her fingers.  She lifted the scoopful of water, pursed her lips, and took a small sip.  Unbeknownst to the giantess, she had caught someone in her hand.  A young man, having taken shelter from her in the park, had, upon realising the depths of his mistake in his choice of hiding place, attempted to flee from her in the most direct route possible - swimming over the lake.  Gilly only spotted him floundering in her cupped hands as she drank from it, and it was too late; he slipped between her pursed lips into her mouth.

She stopped short of swallowing, and could feel him on her tongue floundering in the water.  For some reason Gilly felt strange about the thought of eating people, but after crushing thousands already was that truly too much of a leap?  Besides, she thought, could she really call herself a giant without having eaten at least one tiny person?  Still, she felt anxiety and excitement in equal measure.  The sensation of a living person in her mouth was an exhilarating one, and that simple, singular thing made her feel even more powerful and indomitable; her size had raised her beyond petty human morality now, and whatever she wanted she just do heedless of the consequences to those much, much smaller than her.

Gilly tilted her head back, swallowed, and the man was gone - dragged down into her stomach.

“Oh wow,” she said to herself, rubbing her stomach as she imagined the horrifying fate that awaited him inside her stomach.  “Didn’t think I was all that into vore until I tried it!”

She wanted more, though in truth she didn’t really feel hungry, but this little park seemed devoid of people in any particularly large capacity.  A few stragglers remained to gape uselessly up at her.  However, beyond the park and the suburbs was the seafront, which beckoned to her with its gaudy high rise luxury hotels and the beach itself.  Not that she was out for extermination for the sake of it, but she reckoned that her play thus far had only put a modest dent in the city's vast population, so she was assured of more toys and snacks for her.

Chapter 9 by Rattlehead

Leaving the boring park behind, Gilly skipped her way to the seafront.  Her passing was nothing short of cataclysmic; it seemed incomprehensible that anything of her immense size and weight could be capable of becoming very briefly airborne, let alone moving so fast, but she managed it, and skipped with swift, carefree abandon.  With each skip her foot landed with the force of a small earthquake; homes and shops and people were buried beneath her sole with utter ease, but in addition the impact of tens of thousands of tonnes of her weight into the relatively soft earth and tarmac of suburbia caused the ground to shake for hundreds of yards all around.  The shockwave blasted people off their feet and collapsed homes as swiftly as if she had stepped on them, and huge cracks rippled from the impact to swallow up what remained.  Scarcely a second passed for the dazed, stunned survivors, battered, bruised, and bloodied by their near miss with a giantess, before the next skip repeated a few hundred feet away to the same ruinous outcome.


Gilly passed block after block, leaving only ruin in her wake.  Aside from the swimming pool-sized footprints, it looked as though the suburbs had been ravaged by a very localised but devastating earthquake.  Houses that had nevertheless escaped her footfalls lay in piles of collapsed rubble.  Still, she carried on, with her arms swinging wildly by her side; she saw how her huge breasts bounced and jiggled with each skip, and though it felt rather uncomfortable, she put an extra swing in her step to make them swing alluringly from left to right.


Her energetic gait had one small problem; the ground was much too soft for her mass, and so her feet sank into it more deeply than before.  One particularly heavy skip drove her right foot straight through a 7-11 shop and kept going into its underground basement, where the owner and his staff sheltered and were snuffed out in a second’s time, until it was buried up to her ankle.  Her foot getting unexpectedly stuck in the ground caused her to lose balance momentarily, and balanced on one leg the colossal woman teetered precariously over streets of houses and the scurrying mites between them.


“Whoa!”


Her arms windmilled either side of her, and for a moment it looked as though she might fall flat on her face for the second time that day.  Thousands of people were in her vast shadow, and gazed up at the shocking sight of this living skyscraper about to fall directly upon them.  Their shrill screams intensified, and even reached her ears hundreds of feet up.  Yet Gilly rocked backwards, arms wide for balance, and her shadow retreated.


“Whoops!”  Gilly righted herself, placing her other foot back down with little care about who or what was crushed beneath it.  She regarded the rather dense mob before in the street; hundreds, perhaps thousands, in this wide highway she had stumbled upon, which led directly into the touristy area of the city’s seafront.  “Nearly fell right on top of all of you tiny little people!”


The landscape had changed, now that Gilly had paused to pay more attention to her surroundings.  The beach was a mere few steps away, but between it were gaudy hotels and luxury apartments, some of which reached up her thighs and their fantastically expensive condos glittered in the bright sunlight.  Shops, restaurants, parks, and other amusements were likewise all over the place, and what looked like a huge commercial centre with massive outlet shops had caught her fleeting attention.  There were more people too, in addition to the mob at her feet, as though, she assumed, they had thought they might escape her notice over here.  They scurried like ants in the open spaces and wide streets between the buildings.


Gilly shrugged and raised her foot over the crowd.  “I was only going to step on you all anyway,” she said, and the screaming began anew.


She stepped down with no particular force behind it; her foot merely descended down upon the heads of more than a hundred doomed people and flattened them all into her footprint.  Another step followed, of course, and the screams were silenced.


The beach called to her, but as ever her attention wandered.  The slaughter at her feet paused for a moment as Gilly stopped to look at a thigh-high structure over in the other street, then resumed as she flounced on over for a closer look, crushing a row of houses and shops under her feet in the process.  It was a tower of luxury apartments, and just one flat probably cost more than a three bedroom house back home in Sheffield.  The building was tall, at least by the standards of the people who built it and now lived in it, square in its footprint, with great panes of glass that allowed its presumably rich residents a spectacular view of the Atlantic on one side and the city on the other.  The latter, however, were treated to the more glorious view of Gilly’s incredible, naked form bearing down upon them.


There were a cluster of them here, of sizes that varied from reaching her knees to her mid-thigh, but this one was the biggest and the prettiest one, and so grabbed her deadly attention first.  Not that her focus saved the others; when she stood before this tower, measuring it against her thick, shapely legs, she noticed that the very top had some kind of extremely luxurious flat with some kind of glass-enclosed balcony, and decided to go for a closer look.  Gilly began to squat down, without having looked at what was behind and beneath her; observers on the balconies of the flats behind had merely half a second to react before her divine rear end crushed them into their own apartments.  The descent was irresistible, and the vast wall of soft, pale flesh covered in freckles pushed the tower to its side, leaning further and further over until gravity took hold and it fell into the adjacent block with a ruinous crash.


The giantess only felt a tickle against a butt cheek, then heard the faint crash behind her.  She glanced over her shoulder to see the calamitous effects her merely squatting down carelessly had done; peaceful coexistence with the tiny world around her was impossible when her every movement caused death and destruction, deliberate or otherwise, and all she could do was embrace her new life as a real giantess.  The destruction of a tower, half a block, and hundreds of lives only stirred Gilly’s loins.  She was now face-to-face with this rooftop apartment, and peered in through the huge glass panes to see inside.  The apartment itself was massive, for a given definition of the word considering Gilly’s size, and easily larger than her family’s home in terms of floor space.  She could see that it was a wide open plan affair, which meant she could clearly see the expensive furniture and TV in the living room.


There were also people in there, watching her, fearing what she might do to them - only four that she could see, but potentially more hiding unseen.


Balancing on her toes was proving tricky, so Gilly sank her fingers into floors under the luxury penthouse.  The walls broke like styrofoam, and each digit was about as wide as each floor was tall, so anything and anyone still in them was obliterated in a matter of seconds.  Her fingers kept going until they touched in the middle, and then lifted it out, trailing debris and leaving a gaping wound behind in the tower.


“Cool!” she exclaimed, delighted that it had worked.  She rose slowly to her full height, careful not to break the apartment in her hands just yet, though chunks of concrete trickled through her fingers, and lifted it to eye-level.


The interior had not borne the ascent well, and the tastefully arranged furniture was a total mess.  The inhabitants were on the floor, apparently pinned by the g-forces, and were now trying to pick themselves up.  They froze in fright at the sight of her great green eyes peering through their windows, as though this immense goddess was judging them.


“I wonder how much this cost?” she said, partly to herself as conversation with people half an inch tall to her tended to be very one sided.


She tilted the apartment in her hands left and right to get a better look through the windows, which caused the entire contents - beds, wardrobes, chairs, and people - to slide across the floor to her unabashed amusement.


“A million dollars, maybe?” she posited.  “I dunno, but it sounds about right.  I have a million dollar flat in my hands!  And all I have to do is…”


Her bus-sized fingers drove up through the floors, rending the fragile structure.  Concrete cracked and shattered into dust and chunks.  She couldn’t hear or see them, but the thought of those people trapped inside gave her a rush of power, and with power came arousal.  She curled her fingers into her palm to form fists, and the entire apartment imploded.  Her limitless strength compacted the apartment and everything in it into a ball the size of a cricket ball to her.


“…squeeze.”


As Gilly uncurled her fingers the ball lost its integrity and broke apart into a pile of rubble with the texture of sand in her hands, and much of it sifted through her open fingers.  Now bored of it, she simply turned her hands and let it all fall, seemingly in slow motion to the eight hundred foot tall giantess, in a deadly shower onto the packed street by her feet.  She had forgotten about it before it struck the ground and wiped out anyone who hadn’t fallen under her feet.


The tower itself was still standing, though the apartments below the penthouse were now exposed.  Gilly peered down into the roofless apartments, and though it put her in mind of viewing an architectural model, the sheer detail of everything and the presence of tiny people reminded her that it was all real, and that she was gigantic.  The tower had to be destroyed - Gilly decided that she wasn’t a giantess who did things by half measures - but it was a question of how.


As though sensing that they were now subject of her attention, those who hadn’t been injured by falling debris raced towards the stairs and the lifts, though her excavation of the top floor had severed the cables and left the latter inoperable. Gilly saw the little dots of colour congregate to the centre of the floor, and bent over at the waist, consciously sticking her arse in the air to moon the rest of the city behind her.  They all flinched as her face rushed down over them, filling their sky.


“Oh wow, you’re all so cute and tiny!” she said, and her hot breath blasted the frightened occupants.  A few were blown off of the tower itself to plummet to their deaths; even her voice dominated them!  “And helpless too.”


Her words, though barely understood, inspired a greater wave of mania in the crowd.  They rushed to the stairs, and Gilly briefly considered demolishing the stairwell to prevent their escape, but saw that in the mad rush they hardly made any progress.  Besides, there was no escape from what she had planned.  Gilly looked down at herself to see her huge breasts swaying pendulously and got a devilish idea.  She’d already hugged a much larger skyscraper to destruction and was under no doubt her mammoth bust had as much to do with it as her arms, but she wanted to see if she could demolish this lesser tower with her boobs alone.


The tower was too short, so she would have to get closer.  She dropped to her knees with her casual lack of care for her surroundings; her knees and shins fell with the force of small meteorites and simply flattened the rows of buildings and streets below them.  The tower trembled, as if out of fright of what was to come next, but it held, framed by her thick thighs.  Cupping her breasts, Gilly loved the sensation of their heft and weight in her hands.  “These are so heavy,” she said huskily, grinding her palms into their delightfully soft mass.  “Must be thousands of tons, probably.  The biggest and best tits in the world, and you lucky guys get to be squished by them.”


She inched her way forward on her knees, still holding her breasts up, and with each movement the building wobbled until she was worried it might collapse before she could test out her idea, but it held.  The ruined top floor, open to the sky, was cast in shadow from the massive pair of breasts held over them, obstructing the view of her pretty face.


“I don’t know why I didn’t try demolition as a career,” said Gilly.  “I’ve been so good at it today, and I even come with my own wrecking balls!”


With that, she removed her hands from her boobs, and they dropped directly on top of the damaged tower.  The surviving top floors immediately imploded — the windows were blown out with the force, ejecting glass, dust, and debris before the unimaginable mass of her tits flattened those floors.  They kept going, and Gilly leaned further and further over with her arms held out as if to say ‘look, no hands!’.  The giantess’s boobs descended faster than the tower was collapsing, so the twin walls of deceptively soft flesh forced the structure down into its own footprint.  However, she saw that the remaining stump found its way into the relative safety of her cavernous cleavage, so she shook her shoulders and battered what remained between her jiggling breasts.


It put her in mind of the time she gave Pat a tit-job, but this flimsy tower of steel and concrete was a poor substitute for a dick.  Almost bent over double, Gilly leaned back to see a six inch erection of twisted steel and crumbling concrete that had once been a luxury apartment building, which promptly lurched over and fell into a heap between her thighs.


Gilly giggle-snorted; it must have taken years to design and build this tower, and it had stood and become homes for hundreds of people for more and more years, and she’d just tit-boxed it into oblivion within seconds.  She was getting good at this giantess business, she thought, and after all, she’d had plenty of practice in her lurid fantasies before.  None of them could compare to the sensation of the real thing, of people crushed underfoot, buildings yielding to her sexy body, of the sheer fucking power she held over every tiny life within the vicinity.  


Fired up for more wanton destruction, Gilly rose to her feet quickly, and, with further speed that belied her immense size, kicked her left leg out to strike at a nearby apartment block that had thus far escaped her play.  The top half was torn free of its base, and flew into the air with a trail of debris, whereupon it crashed into another and brought that down in the most destructive domino effect witnessed so far.  Another, within reach, was destroyed when she bent over, raised her fist, and punched downwards into its roof.  Her fist ripped through the roof as though it was made of paper, yet somehow the four walls remained standing, so she splayed out her fingers, ripping out entire rooms and floors from the inside, and clenched and unclenched her hand until it all collapsed into a ruinous heap.  The last one of any appreciable size, according to her, was finished off with a ‘small’ push that sent the building toppling over like a jenga pile, where it smashed into the streets and blocks below with catastrophic effect.  All the while, the giant woman giggled at the destruction she was causing -- it was so much fun, and hot too.  She saw people in the streets below her, scurrying around dazed in shock, so she raised her foot high in the air over them and stomped down with exaggerated force; not only were the people under her foot crushed instantly, but the resulting shock of her stomp brought the remaining buildings down into piles of dust and rubble.  The ever-present flame of her arousal warmed her from within, even so recently after her masturbation, but, as she stood there, panting with the excitement and sheer horniness, she thought she might at least attempt to pace herself, if for no other reason than to keep herself from being distracted from exploring the strange new tiny world around her.


With an entire city block around her in ruins, Gilly stomped off towards the beach, taking care to step on anyone who got in her way.  She giggled with each feeling of tiny bodies popping under her feet.


***


“Sir, we have him.”


The President lifted his eyes from the table in front of him; he couldn’t bear to watch the news feeds on the screens before him any longer, but neither could he turn them off and deny his people the intelligence necessary to end this menace.  He saw briefly the images of this giant English bitch laying waste to an American city, and all apparently for the mere fun of it; he saw her masturbate with a bus packed full of citizens, nap atop the ruins of an entire city block, crush thousands at a football stadium, and more.  It was almost too much to stomach.


“Sir?” his Chief of Staff repeated.


“Sorry, what?” said the President.


“Patrick Howard.  Our men picked him up and he’s been taken to a secure location.”


“Good.”  The President nodded gravely.  “And the other collateral?”


The Chief of Staff flicked through his notes.  “Our team in London confirms that Gillian Murphy’s immediate family - both parents, Mr and Mrs Murphy, and her sister, Gina Murphy - have been taken into protective custody and are held at a secure CIA site near Leeds.”


“Have they been harmed?”


“Her parents cooperated with our agents, but her sister tried to resist and suffered some minor injuries.”


“And do they know what’s happening?”


“They were asleep when our agents conducted the raid, and under some light questioning they each expressed confusion. They are, however, cooperating so far.”


“Good.”  The President breathed a sigh of relief; something was going right this day.  “We have our backup plan.”


He looked to the man sitting at his right, the Secretary for Defence, who had been scowling disapprovingly throughout the conversation.  “Are we ready?”


“Almost, sir,” the Defence Secretary replied, peering at the laptop before him.  “The fleet is still moving into position as we speak.  Not long now.”


“Tell them to hurry up; the longer we delay the more lives are lost to-“ He looked up at the screens, each with that giant woman on full display, and swallowed hard. “To that thing.”


***


Gilly always thought beaches were underwhelming, and her view hadn’t changed much now that she was looking at it from a very different perspective.  There was never anything to do, she thought, and her pale skin burnt easily in the sun anyway.  She stood on the sand, her feet sinking even deeper into the softer ground, and surveyed the scene below her.  The beach stretched off either side of her as a band of pale yellow, not much more than a foot wide by her perspective, and was rather sparse.  People fled from her, but she felt in no particular rush to step on them for now, and a few had apparently decided to take their chances in the water either swimming or on little boats.  Other than that, there were tiny umbrellas, deck chairs, and along the seafront some small shops and cafes where a few took shelter from her.  However, further along was something quite interesting - a large, sprawling commercial centre that looked like it might be fun to visit.


But first she had something to take care of: her rampage had made her very dirty.  Dust and debris clung to her naked body, particularly around her legs and bust, and try as she might it wasn’t going away.  There were tiny dabs of red too, where she had crushed people against her boobs.


Gilly stepped into the water.  The first step was shallow, but the sea deepened as she advanced until it reached her knees.  The Atlantic Ocean stretched seemingly into infinity before her, though she knew beyond that was home.  She thought she would like to return to England at some point in the near future, and show off her new, gigantic self to all her friends and family and anyone else who thought that she would never amount to anything, but the vastness of the ocean scared her somewhat - she might have been elevated above the status of mankind, but nature still held its dominion here.


Still, she was more than happy to settle for that, and to carve out her own little realm for herself on this side of the pond.  Gilly sat down in the sea, with her body rising above the water and her knees forming two little islands hundreds of feet away.  Almost immediately the water around her became stained grey and brown as the dust of concrete and tarmac washed off her legs and backside.  She cupped her hands and splashed water on herself, then ran her hands over her magnificent breasts to wipe the dirt away.  The muck and grime ran off, leaving her glistening pale skin, pockmarked with abundant freckles.  She then worked on her face, finding the cool water refreshing.  Her hair continued to be as much of a pain as it did when she was small, so after a token effort of cleaning it and finding it still a mess, she left it.  They didn’t make brushes in her size, and she doubted her new subjects could make one strong enough to withstand even her hair.


Gilly breathed a contented sigh; for the first time since she grew she was alone, of sorts.  There were a few boats turning away from her, and she was under no illusion that she was still being watched by a city full of people anticipating her return, but now that she could no longer hear the ever-present chorus of screams and sirens, at least she could pretend she was alone for a bit.  For the first time, she thought, she had her life figured out: she was a giantess, huge and all-powerful, unstoppable, and beyond the rules and laws of a human race.  Everything, it seemed, was perfect.


Now relatively clean, Gilly stood up.  Water cascaded down her gorgeous naked body like a waterfall.  It was time to meet her subjects again for she had missed them - missed how they ran from her, how they fell under her huge feet and squished, how their buildings crumbled against her sexy curves, and how just damned huge she was compared to a world that could barely accommodate her.  She strolled back to the beach, and noted with some faint amusement that the crowd that had gathered to watch her bathe quickly scattered like cockroaches when they realised she was coming back.  The warm breeze felt cool against her damp skin, and she grinned as she imagined what they saw — her majestically wading ashore. They continued to struggle to grasp just how fast this giant woman could be, as though something that massive ought to be ponderous and slow, judging by how many she casually trod on when she stepped onto the sand.


The commercial centre called to her, but something caught her eye as she admired her cute feet amidst a crowd of people.  There, within stomping distance, was a low building at the beachfront that covered a relatively large area.  If she wanted to stomp it flat it would take at least three steps unless she put some force into it, but the tiny sign at the front caught her eye.  She remembered Pat mentioning a restaurant by the beach, and wondered if this might be the one - The Catch of the Day or something like that.


Gilly dropped down to her knees as carefully as she could, and bent down low over the little restaurant.  The sign could just about be made out to read The Morning Catch, and she decided this had to be the one.  She bent down as low as she could manage, with her breasts pressed against her thighs, but she was so huge that she simply could not get her head low enough to peek through the windows properly.  That left one other option.


The people sheltering inside had no illusions about the restaurant building protecting them from the giantess’s rampage, based on what they had seen of her demolishing far larger structures with ease, but they had hoped that it would escape her notice.  They were proved very wrong when the romantic view of the ocean beyond was replaced by a wall of pale freckled skin, and utter pandemonium broke out.  Her finger and thumb pinched one corner of the roof and began to peel it back, like pulling the film off of a microwave meal.  She gathered the crumbling roof in her hands to keep it from falling on her prey before she had a chance to play with them, and tossed the small handful of tiles and twisted beams away carelessly onto the adjacent business.


The restaurant was packed, and they all screamed bloody murder when they looked up to see Gilly’s cute, pretty face hanging over them.  Her sharp green eyes studied them intently, filling their hearts with terror; her warm breath washed over them; and her plump lips parted in a joyful grin that showed off her teeth.


“Table for one?”  Gilly’s voice at this close range was almost deafening, but the blast of hot breath hurled many of them off their feet.  Others scrambled through the windows, and precious few braved the front door beyond which the giant woman’s body lay.


Though few escaped, the doors and windows became rapidly clogged as the incoherent mob, terrified beyond the point of sanity, fought with itself to try and escape.  Gilly reached down into the open restaurant and pinched three half-inch tall people between her finger and thumb, taking as much care as she could not to crush them.  They wriggled, beating their tiny arms and legs uselessly against her almighty digits, and screamed in utmost terror of what she might do to them.  Their question received its disturbing answer when she lifted them up to the level of her cute, round face, their stomachs lurching with their abrupt and rapid ascent, and her plump lips parted to reveal the gaping cave of her mouth.  She pushed her catch between her lips and deposited them on her waiting tongue.


Their horrified screams were cut short when she closed her lips, trapping them inside.  Gilly felt them on her sensitive tongue, how they squirmed and fought against their fate.  It made her feel truly powerful, beyond even human morality itself — she wasn’t even hungry and hadn’t felt hunger since she had grown, so she was eating them for the pure pleasure of it.  She tilted her head back slightly, swallowed, felt them squirm down her throat, and they were gone.


Her hand rested on her stomach for the moment.  The appalling sight drove the crowd to even higher states of hysteria and despair, as there was something more horrifying about the thought of being eaten than merely being stepped on by this giant bitch.  Gilly took it as a point of encouragement, and reached down to grab a handful.  Her bus-sized fingers closed around ten of them, plus a table and a few chairs, forming a cage, and she lifted them up to her face.  She flicked the table and chairs out of her palm, those didn’t look particularly appetising, and then simply stuffed the people left on her palm into her mouth with much less grace and table manners than before.


As though she was merely shovelling popcorn into her mouth, rather than human beings, she crammed in and closed her lips around a squirming mass of humanity.  The feeling was utterly incredible; the raw power she felt was almost as sexual as using her other lips, which were rapidly becoming drenched.  Gilly chewed, tasting little bursts of salt and meat as her teeth utterly pulverised her prey, and then swallowed.


“Oh fuck,” she gasped, “that was so good!”


The crowd in the restaurant had thinned by now, with most having escaped through the windows and fled into the streets.  Gilly didn’t mind, there would be plenty of opportunity for her to play with them and demonstrate her awesome might later, so she quickly gathered up the remaining survivors inside.  A few had hidden under tables, which required a little extra care on her part in extricating from their hiding places; she felt she had almost mastered handling tiny people, with only a few little accidents resulting in her would-be snacks being crushed beneath her fingers.  Before long, however, she had collected another good handful in her cupped palm, leaving only a few more behind still in the restaurant to watch her devour their friends.  She picked them up, one squirming, shrieking person at a time, and popped them between her lips as though she was merely snacking on grapes; sometimes she would chew, ending their torment quickly between her teeth, or at other times use her tongue to mash them against the roof of her mouth, and sometimes, when she felt particularly devilish, simply swallow them whole.


When Gilly had finished off the collection of people in her palm, she considered the almost-empty restaurant before her.  Behind it was a car park, sparsely populated with vehicles as most had been used to flee from her.  She decided that she ought to show her appreciation for such a lovely, if small, meal, and leaned on over, planting one hand directly inside the restaurant to steady herself and flattening a good few tables in the process.  Her index finger descended, and for a moment she was worried that what she had planned might not work, but the strength of even her finger won out over concrete, and the ground deformed under it.  Gilly drew out five stars in a row in the car park, pushing a few parked cars out of the way in the process, and, satisfied with her five star review, pushed herself up to her feet.


The ‘little’ commercial centre looked like it might be fun, and now closer she could make out several large outlet fashion and electronics shops, some fast food places, and, perhaps what interested her more, was a sort of open-air cinema.  All of this sprawled out over a broad, flat area, close to the beach and surrounded by those pretty little hotels and holiday homes.  Most enticingly of all, however, was that she could see people there, congregating in the open spaces between the shops, and she thought she would go and say ‘hello’ to them.  Another fun idea for a little experiment formed in her head when she saw the cinema there; if Gilly was to carve out her own little kingdom to rule as a giantess-queen, she would have to hone her ability to bully her tiny subjects into doing exactly what she wanted, and that little congregation over there gave her the perfect idea for it.

Chapter 10 by Rattlehead

In an absence of anything resembling clear precedence for this sort of thing, the management at the Waterfront Drive-In Cinema had responded to the news of the giant woman with disbelief at first, but then they had glimpsed her for themselves levelling skyscrapers from the office windows and concluded, after much animated discussion, decided that an evacuation was in order.

That had been about half an hour ago.  Most customers and staff had fled elsewhere, but a few remained in a fearful huddle in the drive-in parking lot; with the city all but gridlocked with the panicked mass exodus, a few cars remained parked before the huge screen.  Even if they could only catch furtive glimpses of the giantess moving behind the tall hotel and apartment buildings between them and the rest of the city, it was impossible to ignore her presence; the ground trembled beneath them with her every step, sometimes quite faint, but other times it felt as though it might break and swallow them all up.  They all heard her too; in addition to the sound of her heavy footsteps, her voice, loud but muffled by distance, as she teased and taunted her innocent victims, gave their imaginations plenty to fill in the gaps as to what she was doing.  They all hoped and prayed that they would be spared, but those hopes were dashed when those tall apartments and hotels were demolished in moments by the advancing goddess.  Still, she wandered off to the beach, and those not driven to flee believed that she still might leave them alone.

Sarah was one of them.  She stood in the parking lot with the dozen or so other workers who still remained, her manager, and a few more customers, all huddled in the shadow of the movie screen.  The images and videos of the giant woman she had seen on her phone and the half-glimpses between buildings could not have captured the same majesty and raw power as seeing her in the flesh.  The giantess appeared to have finished whatever it was she was doing on the beach, and Sarah felt a horrid chill when this huge woman looked in her direction and grinned.  She felt as though she was looking straight at her.

The ground shook with increasing intensity with every step the giantess made as she approached.  Sarah was transfixed by the unreal sight of the impossibly huge woman, seemingly growing even bigger as she drew closer at a rate that should have been impossible.  For the first time she and her colleagues could see Gilly in all her towering, naked glory; her astonishing curves were accentuated greatly by her immense size, especially as she neared and perspective made her thick thighs and calves look all the more voluptuous.  Sarah craned her neck further back, and though everyone else around her erupted into panicked screams, she and a few others stood rooted to the spot, paralysed under the goddess’s gaze.

Soon she was close enough that Sarah couldn’t see all of her in one go.  She saw the giantess’s long, shapely leg swing forward, with an accompanying shaking of the ground as her foot landed closer than the previous step, and followed with her eyes the curve of her thigh to her broad hips that sashayed sensuously with every powerful but casual step.  The thighs that rivalled office buildings in size and girth met at her crotch, and though she did not swing that way, Sarah could not help but stare at a pussy that could swallow her whole.  Yet, tearing her eyes from her brazen nakedness, to look up over the plain of her stomach and the bouncing mountains of her huge breasts, her shockingly pretty face, framed by shoulder-length ginger hair, surprised her the most; round, soft, with expressive and sharp green eyes that seemed locked on her comparatively tiny form, and plush lips pulled into a happy grin.

The sound of tremendous crashing and a sudden blast of air broke the spell; Sarah snapped her gaze down to the source to see Gilly’s left foot step down on the McDonalds directly across the parking lot.  The entire building just about fit under her sole, and offered only the barest amount of resistance before its roof caved in and its walls collapsed under her colossal mass.  There were people sheltering inside, Sarah was certain of it.  Were.

Sarah’s horrified scream joined that of the chorus around her.  She turned to run, and though she couldn’t see the giantess, she felt her immense presence looming over her.  She could imagine her raising her foot over their heads and crushing them all like bugs…

“Stop!”  Gilly’s voice drowned out the screams and silenced them.  In spite of her fear, Sarah stopped running and turned around to see the female skyscraper standing over her, hands on her wide hips and peering down over her bust at them.

“Oh wow, it worked!” the giantess continued, marvelling at the quiet obedience her voice had instilled in the tiny people at her feet.  Sarah had to crane her neck back far to look up at her face, nearly eight hundred feet up and partially obscured by the glorious mounds on her chest.  There was no doubt who was in charge now; all she had to do was raise her foot and step down, and it would all be over for Sarah as with so many others before.

“Ahem.”  The skyscraper-woman carried on addressing the crowd at her feet; her hands were on her hips and she widened her stance, with the accompanying minor earthquakes, and she adopted a more authoritative tone of voice.  “Hello, tiny people.  My name is Gilly and I’m t’ new giantess in town.  You may have heard of me, I’m kind of a big deal.  I want to try a little experiment now, and if you little guys play along and do what I tell you then I promise I won’t squish you.  Intentionally.”

The giant woman leaned forward over them so her face was fully visible again, though they were all cast in her dark shadow.  “Now don’t look at me like that; you have no idea how difficult it is to even fucking move at this size without breaking something or someone, but I’m going to try my best so long as you keep up your end of t’ bargain.  Right?”

Her voice was loud, even though she seemed to be speaking at a ‘normal’ volume for her.  Sarah felt it reverberating through her body.  The giantess waited for a response, but no one in the crowd felt brave enough to say anything.  After a few tense minutes, Gilly appeared to take the silence for an agreement and smiled with what looked like genuine happiness.

“Good!” she exclaimed.  “I’m going to kneel down and get a better look at you now, and anyone who runs away is going to get squished.  I’m telling you now so it’ll be your own fault if that happens.  Here I come!”

The skyscraper-woman knelt down.  Sarah knew that she was at least trying to be careful, but the dual impact of her knees on the parking lot surrounding the cinema felt nothing short of catastrophic; the ground shook violently beneath her feet, and a few of her coworkers and patrons lost their footing and fell over, trees swayed, and the large outdoor screen itself shuddered as if in fear of the giantess looming over it.

“Well done, little guys!” said Gilly.  She was much closer to Sarah now, and that made her colossal size ever more apparent to her tiny, captive audience.  Her thick, soft thighs flanked them, rising like two huge, pale, freckled walls either side of them, and her pussy, red, puffy, and slick with juices, was directly ahead of them.  Her swollen clit seemed to be pointing down mockingly at them, and the lingering smell of her arousal was heavy in the air.  The giantess peered over the twin, round hills of her heavy breasts at the tiny crowd cowering between her thighs.

“Alright, here’s how it’s going to work,” she carried on.  “This is, like, a drive-in cinema, right?  I want to watch a film, and you’re going to do your jobs and show it for me, and you’re all going to do your very best, because if I get bored I’ll start making my own entertainment, and it might not be much fun for t’ rest of you.  Got that?”

There was hushed silence, save for some quiet sobbing that everyone ignored.  The giantess continued to peer down expectantly at them, apparently waiting for them all to spring into action, but what she had just asked for was utter madness.  However, the silence became too much to bear, and Sarah’s manager, Barry, stepped forwards to take control of this horrific, impossible situation.  Gilly seemed to notice, and her bright green eyes followed his comparatively tiny form approach her.

“W-what movie d-do you wanna watch, m-ma’am?” he shouted out hesitantly.

“Oh.”  Gilly tapped her chin thoughtfully, apparently not having considered that before starting her experiment.  “‘Attack of t’ Fifty Foot Woman’. Either version will do; t’ nineties one has better special effects that still hold up, but t’ original has that fifties B-movie charm.”

Barry looked askance to his colleagues, his stout body shivering and his eyes wide, and then back up at the expectant giantess.  He took a very deep breath, swallowed hard, and forced himself to look up at her sharp, expressive green eyes.  “We don’t have that one,” he said, quite clearly and loudly, though his voice wavered with very obvious fright.  Gilly frowned in response, so he very rapidly added: “We have ‘Godzilla’!”

“That’ll do,” said Gilly with a smile that seemed genuine.  There was a moment of tense silence, interspersed with that subdued sobbing and the sound of sirens in the distance dealing with whatever atrocities were left in the giantess’ wake, when she, seemingly getting rapidly bored with their inaction, lifted her hand and brought it over them.

“Better get to it, then!” she said with a playful cheerfulness.  “Or else!”

Gilly curled her fingers except for her pointer finger, and then brought its tip down upon the roof of a pick-up truck directly in front of Sarah and the crowd.  They all ducked and someone screamed.  Her finger tip was wider than any human was tall, so it covered the roof of the truck very easily.  She didn’t even need to apply any pressure before its roof crumpled and the glass exploded into a myriad of tiny shards.  The huge woman continued to grin inanely at even this ‘minor’ display of power, as she applied that pressure, pushing the car’s roof into its body with a hideous crunch and squeal of twisting metal, collapsing its suspension, then, even though she appeared to have been restraining herself, the entire vehicle was flattened completely into a circular crater about eight feet wide.  The tarmac cracked sharply under her mighty fingertip.  She pulled the finger back, revealing said crater, and the sliver of bright metal and plastic that had once been an oversized substitute for a customer’s masculinity.

Sarah gulped.  Barry looked to her and the rest of the crew and nodded his head gravely; it would be a long, thankless shift, but if all of them could make it out of this horrible nightmare alive, then it would all be worth it.  Under the shadow of the smiling goddess, who watched them all scurrying like bugs between her thick thighs with an expression of amusement and curiosity on her face, they got to work.

***

“What the hell is she doing now?” snapped the President, peering in confusion at the screen.  On the screens ahead of him, live footage shot from a military drone circling a thousand feet overhead displayed the huge, naked form of Gilly kneeling in a large, open space in a commercial district, peering down intently at a flickering screen just before her.  A number of small dots were visible between her legs, still moving, which he took to be people.

“She’s…”  The Chief of Staff trailed off, peering at the screens.  He tapped something on a tablet, and the footage zoomed in closer, until her pretty face, with that insipid smile still fixed on it like a rictus, all but filled the screen.  A few more taps shifted the camera, and with some fiddling he managed to get it to focus on the drive-in movie theatre screen.  “She’s watching a movie?” he posited.

The President rubbed his eyes and breathed an exasperated sigh.  “I don’t get it,” he said.  “What does she want?”

There was no answer.  No one in the room, from the leader of the free world himself, to his Chief of Staff, Secretary of State for Defence, to the huddled intelligence officers and staff in the corner of the room dared to speak the obvious answer that she had already given in an interview heard across the entire world - she was having fun, and the mindless slaughter and destruction was merely a side-effect of her exploring her new size.  It spoke of something dark within the human psyche that none of them wanted to admit; that given immense power with no repercussions, a seemingly ordinary person could commit horrendous acts purely for the sake of amusement.

“Who cares?” snapped the Defence Secretary.  He turned and glared at the President.  “Sir, the fleet reports that it is in position.  Ground forces report they are ready.  We’re going to end this, now.”

The President nodded his head gravely, and looked to the screens again.  “There are civilians in the area.”

“We will be precise, sir,” said the Defence Secretary.  “Those civilians won’t last long with her around, anyway.”

“Of course.”  The President swallowed hard; this would be the moment he would be remembered for, whichever way it went.  “Give the order.”

***

“Now that’s just totally unrealistic,” said Gilly, her thunderous voice drowning out Godzilla’s roars from the speakers the staff had set up for her.  “Buildings don’t really break like that when you kick them; there should be so much more dust and debris from a tower block.”

She was quite honestly surprised at how well the tinies complied with her demands, and it only took a little intimidation to break them out of their fear-induced stupor.  The screen was a modern sort, which didn’t require the use of a projector so it could be used in the bright daylight.  It was quite small, however, merely a foot wide to her, and very low to the ground, which meant that she had to kneel and bend over awkwardly to get a decent view of it.  Though they typically used smaller, mobile speakers to be used in cars, these would have been inadequate for the giantess, so the crew had to break into a nearby electronics shop, whose staff had long since fled while she was distracted with encouraging the cinema staff, and then rig up the largest speakers to their system.  It worked surprisingly well, though the sound itself was quite tinny to her ears, it bordered on deafening for her new little friends.  Even then, her voice when she felt like interjecting with a comment overpowered the speakers.

Speaking of them, they had gathered under her, so to speak, in the car park between her knees and the screen, with her huge body arched over them and her enormous breasts looming almost directly overhead.  Every so often, she would glance down at them to check that they hadn’t run away while she watched the film; her new tiny friends had been good so far, and for that she planned on sparing them from any further depravity she might have in store for the city.

“Who do you think would win in a fight, me or Godzilla?” asked Gilly abruptly, as said kaiju on the screen was being shot at ineffectually by the Japanese military.  Her new friends were still a bit shy and didn’t respond, at least at a volume that she could hear clearly, so she carried on: “I’m, like, twice t’ size of Godzilla, so I reckon I could take him in a fistfight.  But then he does have that atomic breath, so I don’t know, I think I’d have to get as close to him as possible before he can get a shot off.”

Gilly never got to hear their answer to her question.  Something struck her on her back, roughly between her shoulder blades, and her first thought was that someone much bigger than even her had just punched her.  Yet the accompanying rumbling ‘boom’ of an explosion made its source plain.  Stunned by the sudden sensation of pain, the first she had felt since she had grown, Gilly’s immense body toppled forwards and she fell flat on her front, directly on top of the drive-in cinema screen and the staff who had been so good at following her silly whims.  They hadn’t even time to scream before her huge breasts crushed them.

The pain was sharp and it lingered, and she felt something warm and wet trickle down her back.  Gilly hastily lifted herself up, and looked down to see the twin deep craters her breasts had made in the tarmac, stained with the all-too-familiar red, greasy smears that were once a dozen little human beings.  She didn’t feel sad at their messy demise, after all, she had killed thousands already with her huge body in her rampage, but very annoyed; they had done what she had told them to do and she thought they were getting on quite well.  Then she saw the crumpled remains of the screen on the edge of that crater.

“I was watching that!” she complained petulantly, her voice loud enough to hurt the ears of the few who had chosen to hide in the shops nearby.

Gilly heard a faint rumble of artillery fire, and looked across the sea to its source.  There, while she had been distracted by the film, navy ships had gathered some distance out to sea, though she couldn’t gauge how far away they were.  There were quite a few of them, appearing as little grey rectangles amidst the ocean blue - large ones and small ones - and she saw orange flame flicker briefly among them.  It took a moment for her to register that they were firing on her, and she just managed to bring her arms up before the shells and missiles struck their target.

The deafening roar of explosions was drowned out by the panicked shriek of the giant woman.  It was more in shock than pain, though her arms were stinging where she had been hit.  For the first time since she had accepted her newfound power Gilly felt fear; the police might have failed to stop her with small arms, but now the military was out with the big guns.  She knew that they wouldn’t let her carry on with her murderous indulgences, but she had hoped they might not be so quick in mounting a defence.

Gilly had a choice: confront them head-on or retreat into the city and hope that their need to avoid civilian casualties would make them hold back.  She decided on the former, standing to her full imposing size, a giantess of colossal proportions, and marched defiantly into the water.  Her feet ploughed through the smaller shops in the commercial centre and trod on anyone caught out in the open, but Gilly didn’t pause or slow to relish the destruction as she had done before.  She was a woman on a mission; she had to prove herself to the world and the tiny screaming hordes that populated it that she was worthy of calling herself a giantess, or they would never stop trying to destroy her.  Crushing the world’s most powerful and advanced military beneath her feet would go a long way to establishing that.  In her stories and her fantasies the giantess was always victorious over the military, and it was time to put that to the test.

Gilly stepped into the water.  At first it was ankle deep, then up to her knees, and crept further up her thighs as she advanced.  The sea churned around her shapely legs with each step.  When it reached the level of her waist and she had to pull herself forward with her arms did she realise she had blundered horribly.

“Shite.”  The dawning realisation struck Gilly like a slap to the face.

The ships had held their fire, and they seemed desperately far away even to the eight hundred foot tall woman.  They were luring her out to sea, away from collateral damage, and she had just fallen for it thinking herself invulnerable due to her size.  The little bastards had been clever; there were no legions of helpless cannon fodder for her to step on mercilessly, only a cunning ploy and what would inevitably be overwhelming firepower.

Panicked, Gilly turned around and tried to pull herself back to the shore as fast as she could, but despite her size, Mother Nature proved to be the stronger goddess, and the water of the Atlantic held her back.

A dozen miles away, nestled in the hills beyond the city limits, every artillery piece the American military could gather at short notice was massed and aimed out at what to the gunners looked like a small dot in the sea.  There, in the shelter of tents, officers observed Gilly’s progress on screens, each displaying footage caught from a dozen drones circling above her.  Mappers plotted her course out into the appointed kill zone, and gun crews held their breath and waited for the order to bring down the monster.

“She’s turning around,” said an officer.  “Not as dumb as she looks.”

“This is the only chance we’ll get,” said another.  “Navy reports ready to fire on our signal.  Air Force is in position.”

The General overseeing the operation peered at the maps and footage.  He refused to acknowledge the absurdity of the situation; his country had been invaded and he was going to see it destroyed, and that it was an impossible woman of impossible size was merely a detail for others to consider later.  She was moving away from the kill zone, but the computers had already adjusted; the days of plotting out firing solutions with protractors and sums was long behind him.

“Do it,” he said.  “Bring her down.”

The orders were relayed down the line, and a few moments later they unleashed hell.

***

Gilly thought she could make it; thought she was invincible.  Yet her hubris would be her undoing.  The first volley struck on her right side, her upper arm and hip and thigh erupting in bright, fiery explosions that stung.  The rest splashed into the sea around her.  The second volley, fired by the fleet behind her, struck her in the back with great force.  Weakened, her huge body toppled forward, her arms outstretched to balance herself, as her legs splashed in the churning sea.  The third volley came from above; jets swooped in from their holding patterns high in the sky, roared over her head, and let loose a final bombardment that sent the giantess finally crashing into the foaming sea.

They did not let up.  Volley after volley poured into the downed Gilly; her colossal form floundered in the sea under the weight of shell and missile fire.  All she could do was hold her head under water, eyes clenched shut in the agony, and consider just how unfair it all was; for the first time she had gotten her life in order, was genuinely happy, and was no longer bound by petty human expectations and laws.  She had been a giantess, her fantasy fulfilled, and so quickly it was to be robbed from her.  What she had experienced that day wasn’t enough; she needed more, deserved more.

Yet the pain faded, turned numb, and Gilly wondered if she had finally died.  She still felt the cold Atlantic water around her body and the soft silt under her.  But she also felt a spark within her chest, which grew inside her to gradually suffuse each of her cells with a warm, familiar glow.  Her heart raced as she felt it, accelerating its spread, and she could scarcely believe that she had been so lucky.  It was happening again, but she had to make sure.

Gilly lifted her head from the water, and it cascaded from her soaked hair down her face.  She pulled the sopping ginger mop out of her eyes and behind her ears, and saw the sea stretching out before and the shore, which seemed a little closer than before her dunk in the water.  Slowly, she dragged her gargantuan body upwards, and the sea cascaded from her nude form like a waterfall.  She pushed herself up on her hands and knees, the ocean around her was a tempest with her every move, then gradually straightened herself up to rise to her full, monstrous size.

Gilly was growing again, and at a not-inconsiderable rate.

The bombardment ceased as the task force watched in horror as their defeated nemesis seemingly resurrected before their very eyes.  Her already incredible body grew before them, ascending higher and higher into the heavens.  She looked down at her expanding form, getting a slight wave of vertigo as she watched the coastal city, with its urban sprawl and grand towers, before her diminish in comparison to her body, and laughed.  It echoed throughout the city, filling its denizens with abject horror.  It was the insane laughter of a woman going mad with ultimate power and loving every second of it, heard the world over through news broadcasts by a global audience aghast at their triumph and salvation robbed from them by this miracle.

The bombardment renewed, trying to kill her before she could grow beyond their ability to do so, but it was too late for them.  Gilly felt little pinpricks against her rear, like needles, and looked over with curiosity over her shoulder to see her backside illuminated with dozens upon dozens of tiny fireballs that could do nothing more than make her cheeks jiggle.  Still she grew.  The top of head ascended to the level of the jets that had been bombing her; a few crashed against her scalp, which did little more than cause a bit of an itch, but she saw before her, as she continued to ascend, what looked like flies buzzing around before her.  Almost on instinct, she swatted them with her hand, catching a dozen jets that exploded on contact with her skin, and the remainder were sent spiralling through the air to crash harmlessly against her still-expanding body.  With barely any effort, she had eradicated most of the aerial armada arrayed against her, with the scant few escaping unnoticed by her.

Gilly wondered how big she was going to get; it was difficult to gauge her size, as the only things remotely comparable to her magnificence were the skyscrapers in the city centre, which was still some distance away.  Yet it seemed to her that the distance to walk on over and see where those towers, the pinnacles of man’s achievement, measured up against her truly vast body was getting shorter and shorter.  Then her head cleared the first set of clouds, and she got her first measure of just how huge she had grown.

“Fuck!”  The obscenity was heard across the entire state, as a prelude of things to come.

By now, the bombardment only tickled her, and she hardly noticed that her seemingly endless legs were lit up with the brief flashes of explosions.  Her attention was on the clouds, not on the pathetic attempt to kill her.  As her growth finally petered out, the cloud layer was at its lowest just under her now-mountainous bust.  The clouds she had imagined grasping were now within easy reach, dotted sporadically around her upper body, and so she reached out to touch one.  

Her fingers wiggled through the nearest white, fluffy cloud, dispersing it like smoke, then as the tendrils cleared her eyes spotted an aeroplane climbing just in front of her bust, apparently a survivor of her casual massacre of the air force.  Its crew seemed to notice that they had gained her deadly attention, for it turned towards her, still climbing, to circle around her.  She didn’t know about these things, Pat and her father were military nerds and armchair generals and could probably have told her that it was a gunship of some sort.  It was larger than the jets she had swatted out of the sky, about an inch long to her, and moved at a rate that seemed too slow for an aeroplane.  Pinpricks of light flashed from its hull, streaks of white tracers arced through the air, and impacted harmlessly against her face.  She felt nothing.

“You’re not supposed to hit girls,” she said, grinning.  It was not lost on the giant woman that her breath from speaking buffeted the tiny plane.  “Even big ones.”

Gilly wanted to pluck it out of the sky while it was still in reach, so she extended her hand and curled her gargantuan but slender fingers around it.  The pilot panicked and wrenched the control stick, but it was too late.  She had tried to pinch it between her finger and thumb, but she was just too damned big, and it was crushed instantly under the incredible pressure exerted by her godlike digits.

“Aw.”  Gilly sulked, and rubbed her finger and thumb together to grind out the flattened remains of the aircraft.

Behind her, the Navy fired volley after volley into her calves, and she barely felt more than a distracting tickle.  Gilly turned to face them, her legs churning up the sea, which, she noted, barely crested over her ankles.  The ships looked much closer, and, most importantly, much, much smaller.  There were about a dozen of them, arrayed out in a line perpendicular to her, with an aircraft carrier at its centre.

She stood there, a woman the size of a mountain towering over the mightiest military force on the planet, with her hands on her hips.  The shells and missiles continued to detonate harmlessly at her shins.  The warships, once so imposing and deadly, were little more than bath toys to her, their fearsome, modern weaponry useless against a goddess.  She watched with a smug grin at their continued failure to destroy her, but as they weren’t doing the sensible thing and running away, she decided that she had given them enough of an opportunity to leave her to her fun.

“My turn!” said Gilly, giddy with excitement.


***

“What the hell just happened?” asked the President breathlessly, as he observed the impossible only becoming more so on the screens.

“She’s…”  The Chief of Staff trailed off, not wanting to acknowledge that their plan had failed.  “She’s grown.”

“By how much?”

‘A lot’ was the flippant answer in the Chief of Staff’s head.  The precise number seemed purely academic, as she was clearly the size of a mountain now, but the screen showing aerial footage taken from tens of thousands of feet up showed her approaching the doomed fleet.  He saw the aircraft carrier, the USS William Henry Harrison, at her feet, looking like an intricate model compared to her.  After a bit of basic maths he arrived at a rough figure:

“More than one mile, sir, at least.”

“Shit.”  The President continued to stare at the screen, at the valiant but hopeless show of defiance.  How could anything withstand such power?  “What do we do?”

The staff shared uneasy looks, and an awkward silence reigned.

“We have the nuclear option,” said the Defence Secretary.  Hushed whispers circulated through the cramped situation room.

“Are you suggesting,” said the President carefully, “that we nuke an American city?”

“What other choice do we have?”  He gestured at the screens, which continued to show Gilly’s image.

The President swallowed hard.  It was the sort of decision that would make or break his career; this woman, this monster, was a threat not only to his own country, but the whole world itself.  If he didn’t do it, then another nuclear power would, and if it must come to that on American soil, it was best that its leader had the integrity to order it himself.

“Sir, I would advise against it,” said the Chief of Staff, and the Defence Secretary glared daggers at him.  The theory he had been formulating throughout this whole crisis finally had its final piece.  “Her growth must be linked to her body being damaged.  She first grew when she was struck by a truck, and now she’s grown again when our military bombarded her with enough firepower to level a city.  If that’s true, then there’s no telling how much more she might grow if struck by nuclear weapons.”

Looking at the images on the screen, of an entire naval fleet utterly dominated by this mile-tall bitch, it was impossible and incredible to imagine her any bigger than she was now.  Yet the definitions of ‘impossible and incredible’ had been stretched to their absolute limit this day.

“What do you propose?” asked the President.

“We have her family and her partner.”  The Chief of Staff tapped the file he still held close to his chest.  “They will serve as bargaining chips when we come to negotiate.”

“Fuck off,” snapped the Defence Secretary.  All eyes in the room turned to him.  “You’re suggesting we ‘negotiate’ with that… that thing?”

“We may be able to come to an arrangement, a truce, until we can find a permanent way to destroy her without the risk of making it worse.”

“God almighty.”  The Defence Secretary buried his face in his hands and sighed.

The President tapped his chin thoughtfully.  “People won’t like it.”

“No, sir, but I believe it’s the best chance we have now.  At the very least we may be able to come to an arrangement with her that keeps loss of life at an appropriate minimum.  Her pattern indicates that she doesn’t think about consequences, or doesn’t want to; using her family may force her to start.”

The thought made him feel sick, but the President saw the logic in those words.  He nodded his head gravely to his Chief of Staff, and said, “Make it happen.”

***

Gilly took a step towards the fleet.  Her foot rose out of the water, trailing gallons of it behind, and landed with an almighty splash.  The resulting tidal wave radiated out around the impact, rocked the warships, and reached even the shore behind her, yet the hundred foot tall waves looked merely like a ripple in a still lake to her.  The next step has much the same effect.  The weapons fire became ever more erratic, with the ships tossing in the waves many of the shots failed to hit the gigantic woman entirely and splashed down into the water around her.  Those shells and missiles that did land their not-inconsiderable target did little more than slightly mar her pale freckled skin.

Many thousands of feet below her lofty gaze, chaos broke out amidst the panicked crews of the warships; military discipline broke down not only as their gargantuan nemesis grew even bigger than before, but the so-called ‘safe distance’ they had been assured of was crossed with a mere three steps.  Those brave enough to look would find themselves face-to-face with her shins, and their horrified, disbelieving faces would tilt up and up, craning backwards to follow the curvy lines of her shapely legs, their bulk distorted by the extreme perspective and accentuated by her immensity.  It was difficult to see much more of her without tilting one’s head way back, to see vulva huge enough to accommodate their ship as an inadequate dildo and wet enough to make it easy for her.  The scent of her strong arousal was noticeable even amidst the burnt cordite.  Yet more terrifying was her expression; she peered between her huge breasts down at them with an eager, playful grin, devoid of anything approaching malice or hate.  She was enjoying her power trip to the fullest.

Aboard the ships some officers tried to keep some semblance of military discipline, but the sheer, hopeless panic inspired by her godly presence was too overwhelming.  Only a few remained at their posts, as though the firepower they continued to pour against her must do something.  Many hurled themselves overboard, for it was better to brave the cold sea than whatever this monster might have planned for them.  Others, with officers of a calmer disposition, recognised it was all futile and ordered a retreat.  Gilly watched them turning away from the formation with interest.

“I wonder how many little boats I can fit under one foot!” she said.  Anyone below her who might be paying attention would notice her lips appeared to move out of sync with the thunderous words that assaulted their ears; she was so tall that the sound of her voice took about three seconds to reach them.

Her enormous right foot lifted out of the water again, and the chaos below reached a fever pitch.  She couldn’t hear their terrified screams, so she had to imagine what it must feel like to look up and see her vast sole overhead.  Its sheer size was enough to cover the area beneath it, and the destroyer she had singled out for crushing, into darkness.  Then her foot descended upon it.

***

Petty Officer Mike Conrad had stayed upon the USS Ford until the last possible moment, helping his shipmates to abandon ship now that the battle against this beautiful but deadly monster was hopeless, but when all around turned dark he knew it was time to leave.  Heavy rain lashed down from above, as though a sudden storm had descended, but when he looked up he saw that it was merely water falling from the giant woman’s foot directly over him.  It was impossibly huge, maddeningly so -- about twice as long as the destroyer, it seemed to fill the sky above him.  He could see every line and wrinkle in the sole.

With little other recourse, he hurled himself over the side of the ship, along with dozens of his shipmates.  He struck the icy water and swam to the surface.  The shore seemed desperately far, but he was a strong swimmer and he could make it.  He broke into a frantic front crawl.  He just had to get out from under this vast sole before it could crush him.  He could do it.  He-

He didn’t make it.  He dared to look up to see the sky rush down upon him.  There wasn’t even enough time to scream.  Gilly’s sole struck the conning tower of the ship first, crumpling it into the hull, then it pushed the doomed ship, him, and all its crew still aboard or overboard under the water and crushed them all against the ocean floor.

***

Gilly twisted her foot, grinding the armoured warship against the rocky bottom of the sea.  The resulting wave swept away any survivors and hampered the frantic rescue efforts.  It seemed that she could only fit one little ship under her foot, considering that they were all spread out and the formation was dispersed by the effects of her merely wading through the sea.  Still, that made it more of a game for her.  She selected the next ship in line, steaming away from her at what seemed like a snail’s pace.  Holding her foot above it, she noted with the keen interest of a size fetishist that it was just under half the length of her foot, before casually stamping on it and likewise crushing it under the water.  She relished the sensation of the steel yielding to her divine sole, and though she certainly couldn’t feel them, the thought of squishing the crew trapped within was exhilarating.  The next ship she dispatched by simply kicking it as though it was a football.  Her toes struck the hull, crumpling it at the impact point, and sent the entire ship sailing through the air, trailing shattered debris and men hurled from the decks, spinning through its trajectory, and crashed into the bow of another ship with a hideous crunch of metal.  The two started to sink slowly, much too slowly for the excitable giantess, and she finished off both by pushing them under the water with her left foot and grinding out the remains below.

That left the aircraft carrier, which she had been saving for last.  It was trying to turn away from her, but as each of her steps covered thousands of feet, there was nowhere for it to go to escape.  Gilly followed it, and caught up within a few steps.  There were hundreds of men floundering in the tumultuous waters around her, but she simply couldn’t see them from so high up.  Each step crushed a few unknowingly, and those that escaped her truly colossal feet were hurled about with the churning waves that accompanied her passing.  She considered the aircraft carrier below her, peering over the mounds of her huge breasts at the little toy ship trying to get away from her.  The crew felt as though she was judging them, and the wicked smile that rapidly formed her face, thousands of feet up, left them in little doubt as to what the outcome would be.

Gilly bent down to pick it up.  Her hand reached out for the ship, appearing bigger and bigger as it approached.  Fingers the size of office towers pressed in around the sides of the hull, and she felt the strong steel there buckle against what she thought was her gentle grip.  Nevertheless, tens of thousands of tons of military might was nothing compared to the enormous Gilly, and she lifted the whole thing out of the water with ease.  The crew found themselves pinned to the floor by the G-forces as their mighty ship was raised rapidly into the air, and could only watch as they were treated to a tour of Gilly’s magnificent, sexy body from her legs up.  They reached the level of her glorious bust before the upward motion ceased, and they could finally stand, albeit with the floor and the deck at a precarious angle.  The sight made her heart flutter - an entire aircraft carrier sitting in the palm of her hand!  She peered down at it, wondering what to do with it.  Her cunt ached to be filled, and she considered pleasuring herself with the ship; what greater demonstration of her immense power than to use this icon of American military might as a sex toy?  But the ship was all odd angles, and she didn’t think it would make a particularly great dildo when there was an entire city of perfectly phallic skyscrapers just a few steps away.  She thought to just crush it between her mountainous tits when she noticed that she was still being bombarded.

Most of the other ships had been sunk and crushed, with a few having sailed away further than Gilly could be bothered to chase after, and they had given up on the obviously futile task.  Sporadic detonations of shells and missiles blossomed over her massive body, and she hardly felt a thing.  Curious, she observed them, little bright flashes of white and yellow popping against her skin, and followed the thin lines of tracers back to the shore, a few miles out beyond the city limits, where a few tiny flashes, like sparks, indicated the presence of the Army still attempting to shoot her.

“Huh.”  Gilly considered the ship in her hand.  “Here, catch this!”

Her fingers curled ‘lightly’ around the aircraft carrier, denting the thick armoured hull, and she pulled her arm back.  In a sort of clumsy imitation of a cricket bowler, Gilly hurled the enormous ship at the rough location of the artillery park.  Most of the crew were dashed horribly against the bulkheads and walls or thrown off the deck to plummet onto her body or the thousands of feet to the sea, uncared for by the giantess, so there were no survivors on board when tens of thousands of tons of steel slammed into the earth several miles away.  She saw a puff of dust emerge where she had thrown it, and then another where it bounced further inland.

It was impossible to see if she had hit her target, for they were tiny and relatively far away, but evidently she saw she had missed when, after a second or two for them to recover from the shock of having a warship hurled at them, dozens of miniscule explosions danced harmlessly over her skin.  She thought to march on over there and finish them off under her massive feet, as she had done with much of the Navy, but as she watched the detonations on her gigantic nude form, failing to even feel most of it, she wondered what was the point if they couldn’t possibly harm her.

“You aren’t even worth stepping on!” she said to them, holding up two fingers in a V-sign in the rough direction of where she thought the Army was.

With that, she turned on her heels, churning up the silt and the sea beneath her, and triumphantly waltzed on towards the city for more entertaining things to play with.  The bombardment continued for a bit, with volley after volley of missiles and artillery striking against her back and rear end, before, as they saw that it was all a futile waste of ammunition, it stopped seemingly out of embarrassment.  They had suffered the greatest insult an enemy could give them - to be ignored.

Chapter 11 by Rattlehead

A city of millions had watched the combined military effort, and prayed to whatever deities or higher powers they believed in that they would triumph over the monster; yet their prayers went not only unanswered, but defied in the most horrific manner possible.  With her latest growth, it became evident that the only higher power present was Gilly herself, and as she mercilessly dispatched the military force arrayed against her with ridiculous ease, she turned her attention back once again to her favourite prey - them.  They had all watched, either gathered along the shoreline like an audience cheering on their favourite team, or at home or wherever they sheltered on television or the Internet, experienced the all-too-brief moment of victory as the giantess fell under the weight of the bombardment, which turned to despair and horror as she grew before their very eyes.  The inhabitants of this terrorised city, tormented and murdered at the whims of this playful giantess, no longer had to resort to furtive shots shared online or TV news to see their new goddess; at over a mile tall, she was huge enough to be seen from almost all corners of the city with the naked eye, save for ground level amidst the tallest towers of the city centre.  Even then her presence was still inescapable, from the tremors in the ground to her voice to the atmosphere of panic all around.


Those along the shoreline had the front-row seat, and after she had emerged victorious from the fight, not even bothering to finish off the Army, she turned her attention back directly at them.  As her impossibly vast form turned to face them, her naked body glistening in the bright noonday sun and her face beaming with unrestrained joy and lust, panic broke out and the streets became clogged with people fleeing what must come next.  Gilly strutted to them, swinging her broad hips; her gait might have been slow and lazy, but with such long strides she was almost on top of them within seconds.  She stopped just short of stepping into the city itself, bent over at the hips to peer down into the streets below.  Her nipples pointed down directly upon the doomed hordes as though to mock them.  Her bright green eyes studied the streets below, and there was so much to see!  People were barely visible as individuals from this high up, but she saw streams of dots flowing through the streets below, all away from her at what looked like glacial pace.  To think, moments before she was ‘small’ enough to walk down those streets, stepping on anyone in her way.


Gilly straightened her posture, and swung her right foot forward.  She held it there, balancing on her left leg, with her vast sole shading the city streets below in darkness.  Sea water fell like rain from her foot.  Street lamps flicked on automatically.  Then she let her foot drop, covering two-and-a-half city blocks.  The luxury apartment buildings and expensive hotels crumbled under the unstoppable descent of her foot, sending chunks of debris and concrete into the packed streets, before her sole struck ground level and crushed everything and everyone beneath it into a huge footprint.  The destruction from a single step didn’t just end with the blocks annihilated directly under her foot.  The ground trembled all around, great cracks rent the surrounding streets, and lesser buildings collapsed into rubble.


She might have missed the more personal feel of stepping on people at her ‘smaller’ size, but the rush of power she felt from wiping out entire blocks was incredible and more than made up for it.  The scores of buildings crunched under her sole, and though she couldn’t feel them, knowing that she had stepped on many hundreds of people at once gave her such a rush.


Gilly took another step, deleting another few city blocks under her left foot, and another, all with the same predictable result.  Hundreds, sometimes thousands of people vanished beneath each step; if it was almost impossible to move without killing someone at the size of a skyscraper, it was completely impossible at the size of a mountain.  She stopped and looked down at her feet, seeing how the tallest buildings in this part of the city only reached up to her ankles.  She nudged her toes forwards a little, and a row of apartments fell into ruin at her slightest touch.  It was incredible; the world of mankind could no longer accommodate her, and so now it belonged to her.  When she was tiny everyone called her lazy and unambitious — now they would all beg for her to be lazy, and her ambition was aimed at nothing less than the world itself.  Her vast size already gave her that right.  They had tried to stop her before and that only made her even bigger.  She wondered how much bigger she might grow if they nuked her, and though she liked this size very much it was almost worth seeing what would happen.


Her fingers already strayed to her crotch and teased at her nethers.  The sultry moan was heard and felt across the entire city.  Her omnipotent gaze settled on the tall skyscrapers of downtown, a few short steps away, and thought about one of her favourite fantasies.


“I always wondered what it must really feel like,” she said to herself; there was no one else to talk to who she could hear, at least.


‘The city spread out before her like a map’ was the old cliche from those stories when the giantess grew to her astonishing height, but that phrase could not do the view justice.  It was more like that from an airliner, and indeed she had seen this exact view when she had flown in from England just a few days ago.  Of course, she had demanded the window seat so she  could stare out and imagine what a gigantic goddess would see strolling across the landscape, but now she didn’t need to.  She saw it all — streets clogged with a terrified populace in fear of her return, the massive skyscrapers she couldn’t wait to revisit, and beyond that the world beyond that would await the earth-shattering tread of its new goddess.  She saw the aftermath of her rampage before, great scars ripped into the city, and thought how she had already exceeded that with just a few steps.  Speaking of aeroplanes, her gaze followed the rough path that her flight here had taken her, over the city itself as she stood atop it, and settled upon the airport itself, just beyond the city limits and merely a short walk away.


“Oh, that looks like fun!” she exclaimed, and merrily stomped off towards the airport with the same apocalyptic results for the streets below as before.


Gilly walked, and the city crunched pleasantly under her feet.  Yet it was hell on earth for everyone beneath her; it seemed entirely random where this gigantic woman would step, and staying put seemed as reliable a survival tactic as panicked flight.  When her colossal foot filled one’s sky it was already too late and the end would come swiftly, or it might sweep on overhead to crush the hundreds, if not thousands, of unlucky souls in the blocks beyond, and the survivors would stare aghast at the impossible sight of a woman’s heel buried amidst the ruined streets and crumbling buildings, and look up to see her ankle towering over almost everything else still left standing.  Then it would lift, revealing a barren wasteland where there were once bustling, busy streets filled with homes and businesses, all compacted into a gigantic footprint.  Dazed survivors, picking themselves out of the wreckage, looked up to see her shapely rear jiggling with each catastrophic step.


The illusion of safety granted by what seemed like a great distance to cover was shattered in a matter of seconds, for that is all it took for Gilly to walk the six miles or so to the airport.  In her wake she left a path of devastation and a death toll that utterly shamed her previous efforts thus far, and she barely had to put any effort into it; she could probably wipe out this entire city in minutes under her feet if she felt like it, though she had no intention of making it that quick.


***


The airport had become one island of order amidst a sea of chaos, and represented a safe haven for the city’s civilians fleeing the giant woman.  The military had established control early on, having used it to bring in men, supplies, and equipment, as well as doing their collective best to fly people out.  Still, many thousands were huddled in the terminal building, awaiting the end of their nightmare.  Their hopes were dashed by her unexpected growth, and the order descended into madness when it became apparent that they, or rather their building, had gained her fickle attention.


Louis felt the floor beneath his feet shudder before the news reached him.  He sat in the terminal building, by the gates, watching the airplanes taxiing around the runway beyond the expansive clear windows ahead.  International airliners and military transports alike seemed to be competing for the runways.  The terminal building was packed with people, all of whom were in the same boat as him, trying to escape from this impossible, huge woman who seemed to be acting out some absurd, sexualised Godzilla fantasy on their poor city.  The noise of them was overpowering - endless chatter, barked orders from police and soldiers, and the occasional sobbing filled the air all around.  These were people from all walks of life: young and old, rich and poor, and now, he mused as he still waited for his flight to take him to… somewhere, anywhere but here, they were all equally like bugs to the giantess.


Then the screaming began; quiet at first as it started somewhere off in the distance, but it spread like a virus through the terminal building.  Panic, too, gripped Louis, for it could mean only one thing: she was here.


The floor beneath him shook more heavily than before, throwing a few people off their feet.  Louis was jostled about as his fellow passengers rushed to the gates, all but overwhelming the beleaguered staff.


“Where do you think you’re going?”  The goddess’s voice was audible even inside with the rising panic.


Beyond the glass walls of the terminal building, an airliner, laden with passengers, had already made its way onto the runway, ready for take off.  In an instant the view was replaced by a wall of pale, wrinkled flesh - the giantess’s sole.  The entire building trembled with the resulting shockwave, and ceiling panels fell from above.  She had stepped on the plane and a good chunk of the runway with her toes, and what Louis was staring up at was the arch of her foot, which would place him and everyone else around him directly under her heel.  He had no time to scream at this terrible realisation before the ceiling fell on him, and her divine foot drove his smashed remains, along with the terminal building and the terrified masses within, into her deep footprint.


***


Gilly didn’t mean to step on the terminal building, but her foot was simply too big, and after crushing the aeroplane on the runway with her toes she had to put her heel down somewhere.  However, having gone this far already, she was not going to feel bad about crushing another few hundred people underfoot now, and they were forgotten about as her heel pushed the building and everyone in it into the ground.


Her other foot finished off what was left of the terminal, and she stood there with the airport at her feet.  She peered down at the expansive complex all around her: there were other terminal buildings within stomping distance, as low, flat, square buildings that couldn’t even reach above the level of her toes; tiny, toy-sized aeroplanes scattered seemingly all over the place; long runways in a sort of lopsided grid; and everywhere she looked little dots scurrying around the place.  The runways were about the only things that could compare to her scale, each about as long as she was tall.


There were still a few planes positioned close to the runways, but after her deadly display they seemed reluctant to take off.  Still, Gilly wanted to make sure there could be no escape, so she turned around, grinding out the remains of the flattened terminal buildings under foot, and saw the path of destruction she had caused by the act of simply walking, the miles of utter devastation between her and the shore.  “Cool!” she exclaimed, appreciating her own handiwork, and then she sat down in the centre of the runways.


For once, Gilly did something without squishing anyone, for airport runways were dangerous places to be even without a mile-tall woman playfully stomping around the place and was thus devoid of people when she sat down.  That is, until she extended her long legs out, which ploughed right through the two remaining terminal buildings, and placed her feet up on top of rows of suburban housing beyond the airport’s limits.


Her prodigious rear end covered a good chunk of where the runways intersected, and the ground deformed under her vast weight like memory foam.  She had spread her legs out in a V shape, with what was left of the airport buildings, half a dozen planes, and assorted ground crew and military personnel trapped between them.  Though she was sitting, the ground still seemed quite far away to her eyes, and Gilly still struggled to see individual people beneath her; if they were like ants to her before, the only comparison that could come to mind now was that of mites.  Still, when she realised that the more noticeable bright yellow specks were workers in high visibility jackets she let out a brief, amused giggle.


“You know,” she said, addressing the little specks between her legs, “I arrived here at this airport a few days ago, and I wonder how many of you tiny, tiny little things down there recognise me now?”


Gilly didn’t expect an answer, they were much too tiny to be heard even if she cared about what they had to say.  She reached down, scattering the hordes below as her impossibly huge hand descended upon them, and, with as much delicacy as she could muster, pinched a finger and a thumb around the tail of an airliner.  Her vast appendages utterly dwarfed the huge aeroplane, packed with passengers whose only warning of their fate was the squeal and crunch coming from the rear of the craft.  They were all pinned to their seats as their plane was lifted into the air, and when their rapid ascent ceased those on the port side looked out of their windows to see a gigantic, bright green eye with a pitch black pupil staring back at them.


“It’s funny.”   Gilly’s voice rattled the tiny jetliner.  “I used to be small enough to fit inside one of these planes, and now I’m holding one like it’s nothing.”


It really helped put her truly gargantuan size into context for her; big enough to hold a commercial jetliner in her hand, and strong enough to lift it from the ground with no effort at all.  Gilly couldn’t see through the miniscule windows, but she imagined that it must be full of people, all gripped in fear of what she was going to do with them and their little plane.  At first, she had thought to pleasure herself with it, but the damned thing was so tiny that she doubted she’d get much out of it -- her little finger was longer than it, and as for girth there wasn’t much to speak of, so it’d be like trying to get off with a small pencil.  That’s what skyscrapers were for, she mused, as she turned the aeroplane this way and that without any care what that simple act was doing for everyone trapped within.


Still, she was gaining some amusement out of it.  Gilly had a devilish idea.  She held it up on its tail, sending everyone either tumbling back or pinning them to their seats, and with her free hand used her thumbnail to shear off a tiny amount of the front portion of the aeroplane.  The pilot and the crew, still in the cockpit, were screaming at anyone still on the radio to help them, somehow, and were silenced in an instant.  Their remains were tossed carelessly aside, as Gilly peered into the torn-open fuselage, and saw tiny dots - people - moving about within the hollow tube.


Perfect!  Gilly’s one regret was not eating more people when she was a mere eight hundred feet tall, and her recent growth had made her human prey infinitely more fragile; the prospect of picking them up unharmed enough to make eating them worthwhile was now impossible, so it was very considerate of them to pack into this handy packaging.


She brought the aeroplane to her mouth.  Her great, soft lips pursed and formed an ‘O’ shape to wrap around the opening she’d torn open.  The passengers and crew screamed bloody murder, and even the Gilly heard their shrill, mousy screams, albeit faintly, as she wrapped her plush lips around the tiny, straw-like tube.  Her head tilted back, and unsecured people and luggage fell screaming into the hot, humid cave of her mouth.


Gilly couldn’t taste them, much less feel them, but the purely psychological rush of power was intoxicating.  She imagined them all falling into her tongue or taking the lengthy plunge down her throat, and her nethers became soaked with juices and her nipples hardened.  It made her feel powerful and huge, like the goddess she truly was.  Her deep moan of arousal felt like thunder, and she could not help but squeeze at her breasts with her free hand.


Making sure to get every last morsel, she sucked air through the plane, like a straw, dragging out the last few who had clung onto seats to avoid their terrible fate.  The suction was so great that the fuselage itself crumpled inwards.


“Who said airline food is bad?” she said with a cheeky grin, and then tossed the spent airliner over her shoulder, where it smashed into the countryside beyond.


The terror between her legs increased tenfold at the ghastly display.  Realising their aeroplanes were little more than death traps now, crews started frantic evacuations.  This was not lost on Gilly, as she noticed that the open tarmac under her crotch was rapidly filling with tiny dots.  A little disappointed that they weren’t going to sit patiently in their convenient metal tubes to be devoured like she wanted, Gilly decided it was time to end this so she could find more sporting fun.  There remained the question of how; stepping on everything hadn’t lost its visceral thrill - there remained something so primally satisfying about crushing things under her huge yet petite feet - but Gilly wanted to mix things up a little.  Using her hands was fun too, as were her greatest assets - tits and arse.


She considered the little dots, the collection of tiny aircraft, and the one remaining terminal all between her long, shapely legs.  They were two thick walls of pale, freckled flesh that cut off their avenues of escape left and right.  The only path was directly away from her, straight into the terminal which she had clearly and definitively demonstrated offered no safety.  They were running from her pussy, which loomed behind them, her lips puffy, distended, red, and slick with her intense arousal, the heady scent of which was cloying and overpowering.  A few had their minds snapped under the sheer absurdity and hopelessness of their situation, and fell to their knees in worship of Gilly’s all-powerful cunt, as if that might spare them.  Their prayers were unheard, and even if she could hear their devotion it would not have moved her to spare them; that would have been more effort than she was willing to put in for people so tiny and pathetic, for now their lives existed and were spent only for her amusement.


The huge walls of flesh closed in on the teeming masses as Gilly pulled her legs together.  Tarmac and concrete cracked and broke under their unimaginable weight, and anyone and anything caught under them was snuffed out instantly.  Like two land borne tidal waves, they swept away everything in their paths, flattening jetliners, lorries, people, and the building itself alike.  Her legs met together in the middle, and she opened them again.  There was a ridge of smashed up debris directly where her legs had met, but nothing else remained.


Satisfied with her demolition of the airport, Gilly rose to her feet.  She still suffered a short wave of dizziness as the ground rushed away from her faster and further than she expected, but it passed rapidly.  By now her libido was in overdrive, and she yearned to be filled.  The skyscrapers in the distance beckoned to her, offering the gratification she needed.  Looking down at her vast, sexy, curvy body overtopping the entire city made her hornier than she had ever felt in her life.  Her hands traced over her voluptuous curves, as she felt the rapt attention millions huddled in fear of what she would do next.  She groped her boobs, the biggest in the world, teasing her rock hard nipples, then one hand plunged down to her crotch and teased at her clit and nether lips.  Electric tingles seemed to dance over her skin.


‘Mmmm.”  Her fingers delved eagerly into her folds, and she gasped at the sweet penetration.  However, she breathed a heavy sigh and reluctantly withdrew them.  “Not yet,” she said to herself.  “Soon, I promise.”


With that, she stepped into the city once more, silencing forever the screams of a terrified population under her huge feet with each step.  She walked with long, confident strides, and paid close attention to where she was stepping.  Once she was beyond the boring suburbs and within an area with more substantial things to crush, she paused in her stroll to look down.


Buildings were taller here, though certainly not the grand towers of downtown and few reached over her ankles.  Brighter colours caught her eye, and so she thought to take a closer look, despite the yearning in her nethers demanding immediate satisfaction.  Gilly squatted down slowly on her heels and reached down into the streets below with her hands.  As she expected, the buildings only offered a minimal, token amount of resistance to her godlike strength; they crumbled and crunched under her palms and fingers, and she watched through the gaps between her fingers as they descended upon the heads of hundreds of doomed people, who continued to flee in futile terror from their inescapable fate.  Lowering her knees down so she was on all fours, her body formed an arch over city streets, and her heavy breasts wobbled precariously over the heads of thousands.  


The view of the city below was clearer, and she could see the movement of thousands of impossibly tiny people under her body, but she wanted to get even closer.  She lowered her upper body down, sticking her arse in the air, and her massive breasts fell upon entire blocks.  Tower blocks and office buildings crumbled from the top down under her boobs, and once their soft, full weight settled in the ground their great mass spread out, toppling buildings and crushing people, though with the rain of debris from the collapsing buildings only a few were blessed by being crushed directly by her breasts.  Their incredible mass sank into deep craters; people had sheltered in the subways from the giantess, huddled underground on station platforms, but this did not save them as an ominous rumbling from above presaged the roof caving in on them, burying them under first concrete and then thousands of tons of flesh.


“Ooh, that felt good,” said Gilly, enjoying how everything crumbled and crushed against her sensitive tits.


Now as close to the action at street level as she dared, Gilly peered into the streets below her nose.  There, great swarms of humanity pushed, pulled, screamed, and fought in futile flight from her gargantuan face filling their sky, or else stood there looking up at her.  Now so close, she could pick out individuals, each about a millimetre tall to her, like mites.


“I can see you!” Gilly exclaimed.  That she could still make out individual people excited her to no end.  It was incredible to believe that she was once like them, but now she had superseded them in every possible way.  They were impossibly small now, like the tiniest insects to her, and even more helpless and pathetic than before.


“You’re all so tiny,” she said.  Her hot breath washed through the streets with the force of a gale.  The sight of many of those tiny speck-people tumbling head over heels from her mere breath amused her to no end.


“I’m big,”’ she corrected herself.  She watched them scurrying about beneath her for a little longer, marvelling at the extreme difference in size.  Each tiny person was an individual, with lives and thoughts and feelings, and here she was, a huge goddess a thousand times greater than any of them.  “Like, really fucking big!”


The term still felt inadequate in describing her glorious magnitude now; Gilly had been merely ‘big’ before, when she could fit in streets and could compare herself with skyscrapers, but now she was on a whole other level.  She thought about the tiny woman who had called her ‘goddess’, wondered if she still survived to witness her new deity’s apotheosis, and now understood that truly was only the word that could possibly describe what she had become.


“I really am a goddess,” she said breathlessly.  She was a goddess in the oldest and most primal sense of the word: a woman of immense size, limitless power, and staggering beauty, beholden only to her own whims and pleasure and beyond the laws and morality of men.  Who could dare to deny it now?  Who could stand at her feet, be dwarfed by her toes, and stare up at her towering form and deny her rightful place as the goddess of the world?


Gilly lifted her right hand, extended her index finger, and plunged it into the packed street below, crushing dozens of people at once.  She giggled with excitement; even her finger was too much for them!  She repeated the process, this time dragging her finger along the straight path of the street, annihilating all in its path.


“I can’t believe I used to be as tiny as you little mites,” she said breathlessly, in awe of her own immense power.  “You really are nothing compared to me!”


A railway carved its way through the city streets beneath her cute button nose, and her sharp green eyes spotted amidst the multitude of tiny, inconsequential homes and shops and offices the train station.  When she saw the train, presumably laden with people packing in like sardines to try and escape her, she let out a playful giggle that the inhabitants were quickly learning only led to their careless slaughter.  She reached out for it, pinching the first carriage between a finger and thumb, which were so massive that they wiped out the crowded station buildings entirely by accident.  The first carriage was crushed into a sliver, but enough of it remained intact that when she lifted it into the air, the remaining were still attached and dangled freely like string.  Inside, though she couldn’t see, the densely packed hordes shrieked and screamed and fought to free themselves, some managing to smash through the windows and fall hundreds of feet to escape the worse fate the goddess had for them.


Her lips parted, and she placed the doomed train between them, sucking it into her cavernous maw like a small strand of spaghetti.  Gilly barely felt it on her tongue, but her saliva seeped into the carriages through doors and windows.  The headlights flickered on, illuminating only a tiny part of the vast, wet, rough surface of her tongue, which then lifted, sending it tumbling down to her throat, and she swallowed them all whole.


A glass office tower then attracted her attention, which sealed its fate.  Gilly placed her thumb on its roof and pressed down, pushing the entire structure down into a puff of dust and smoke.  Another she tried to pull from its foundations like a flower, but when she pinched it between a finger and thumb it just disintegrated into dust between her huge digits.  Slightly annoyed at that not going the way she planned, she ‘slapped’ at the streets below, erasing a block in an instant, and wiped the palm of her hand in a rough circle that left half a dozen more blocks, once teeming with life, a barren, dead wasteland.  That cheered her up.


“That’s enough foreplay,” said Gilly, idly pressing the tip of her right index finger into more crowds, crushing dozens each time.  She bit her lower lip; their puniness compared to her goddess might was so very arousing.  “I’m so fucking horny!”


Gilly’s inner thighs had become soaked with her flowing fluids, and it was high time that she finally dealt with that.  She pushed herself up to her feet, taking the abrupt change in height better now that she knew to expect to see the landscape rush away from her.  Where her bust had struck the ground left a wide, deep crater of compacted earth.  The glittering skyscrapers a few miles away, not even a short walk for the goddess.  She strode towards them, this time being as careful as she could manage; thousands still died, but that was merely an inevitable consequence of her size.  Her toes landed first, erasing whatever was under them, then she would set her heel down with similar effect, then ease her weight onto that foot.  The result was a lot less collateral damage from the earthquakes caused by her footsteps, and it wasn’t out of any concern for the city’s inhabitants; she just wanted to avoid accidentally bringing down her toy before she had the chance to enjoy it.


And there it was, the Raleigh Tower at her feet.  To think that it once dared to be taller than her before; now it only reached halfway up her shins.  It was surrounded by its shorter brethren, skyscrapers that seemed undeserving of that name compared to Gilly’s magnificence.  As she stood there, she thought about how she was going to approach this.  Gilly had masturbated over this scenario countless times, from stories and fantasies of her own imagined ideal of a giantess, but now she was going to do it for real, and again she felt herself frozen with indecision.  Far be it from her to try and think things through, rather than act purely on her fickle whims, this, she considered, was important.  It felt as though everything had led to this point: she was going to finally fuck a skyscraper, and she wanted to do it right.  She wanted it to be perfect.


Gilly squatted down on her heels for a closer look.  The survivors in the streets between her heels received the shock of their tiny lives when they saw her huge butt suddenly rush down on them, only for it to halt a scant few hundred feet above.  The sky had turned a shade of freckled off-white, and wobbled alluringly as her butt settled against her heels.  Her folded legs formed a V around the cluster of the biggest skyscrapers in the city, with the Raleigh Tower directly before her sopping wet crotch.  To balance herself, she placed one hand down on the ground, crushing a small shopping complex, a few office blocks, some flats, and hundreds of people under her palm - she barely noticed.  Instead, her attention was fixed on the shining pillar of glass and steel before her; it appeared to be twelve inches tall to her, quite wide, and reminded her of her favourite dildo back home.  Her free hand reached out, and she delicately stroked along its length with the tip of her index finger, up and down.  It seemed a simple but sturdy design, strong and well-built, and she thought she could see specks moving about inside through the glass.  She yearned for it to fill her.


She peered over her shoulder, looking down at the area directly under her enormous butt that had thus far remained untouched by her rampage.  The skyscrapers and the streets between them were shaded in the dark shadow of her colossal rear end, and she giggled as she imagined the thousands of tiny people looking up to see her arse hanging ominously over their heads like two full moons squished together.  Her voluptuous, curvy arse almost rivalled her incomparable breasts in terms of their sexual power, and it had been pinched, slapped, and groped in student bars more times than she could count.  She only had to sit down and she would snuff them all out in a second’s time, but Gilly had a more fun idea; reaching back with her right hand, she gave her thick, meaty cheek a sharp slap.  The soft flesh rippled under the smack, the sound of which echoed through the city, but the resulting shockwave tore through the streets behind her, blasting glass from the skyscrapers and throwing hundreds of people and vehicles in the street with the sheer power and volume of her almighty spank.  She giggled as she saw the effects; at this impossible size, everything she did was nothing short of calamitous for the world of ordinary men and women around her.


Just behind the Raleigh Tower, Gilly saw the remains of the Drapers Building that she had hugged into destruction earlier that day.  Her smile grew wider as she remembered the rush it gave her, and how it paled in comparison to what she was capable of now.  The street there was littered with footprints from before, seemingly tiny to her now but deadly and destructive to the population, who, inexplicably, still seemed to be milling about in the street she had wrecked earlier that day.  Further along were the wreckages of two more skyscrapers, looking like small piles of dust and rubbish to her and unrecognisable as the great towers they once were, and then more ‘little’ footprints that marked the progress of her rampage.


With but a few movements she was about to put all of her previous efforts to shame.  Gilly lowered her knees to the ground, and they and her shins crashed through into the rows upon rows of skyscrapers.  She feared for a moment she had been too rough, but the Raleigh Tower still stood tall, proud, and defiant.  The same could not be said for the others; the towers toppled, crumbled, and collapsed under her legs.  Some crashed into others, setting off a domino effect that had, in one simple act of kneeling, laid downtown into a total ruin.  Dust and smoke clogged the tiny streets, and though the cacophonous noise was deafening to those caught in the maelstrom of steel and concrete, it sounded faint and weak to her ears.  Only those between her thick thighs, including the Raleigh Tower, and behind her remained unharmed.


“I said I’d be back,” said Gilly, addressing the defiant tower between high thighs.  Her juices were flowing from her distended nether lips to the streets, submerging the horrified survivors.  Though she was unaware of so many drowning in her cum before she even started, if she could see them she would only relish such a casual but potent display of her power.  “I can’t believe I’m about to fuck a skyscraper, but anything’s a dildo if you’re big enough!”


With as much care as a mile-tall goddess could muster, Gilly moved herself forwards, lifting herself up on her knees at the same time, to straddle the Raleigh Tower.  She paused, and took in a deep breath of the cool air thousands of feet up.  This was it.  The anticipation was driving her wild, but she had to be careful; skyscrapers, as she had just demonstrated, were desperately fragile things.  Holding her breath and she lowered herself down, inch by inch, until the pinnacle of the tower gently kissed her vulva.  Her hands rested on her thighs as she shifted her hips to get in the right position, and the domed, glass top of the skyscraper nuzzled against her swollen lips.  As she bit her lower lip, she spread her labia with her fingers, sticky juices oozing from within her hot pussy and trickling down the sides of the skyscraper.  She leaned forwards, peering over her bust at the delicious sight of her about to penetrate herself with her toy, and with agonising slowness took the tallest skyscraper in the city into her eager cunt.


“Oh fuck!” Gilly swore as she devoured the skyscraper, floor by floor, impaling herself upon its thousand foot length.  She kept going, taking in more and more of it until her rear settled on her heels.  The surrounding buildings collapsed into heaps of rubble as her enormous backside descended upon them, only offering a modest resistance, as their pinnacles indented the soft flesh of her butt, until, as was inevitable, her overwhelming mass won out and they crumbled from the top down.


Gilly rested there a moment, luxuriating in the feeling of being filled.  It was like a gentle hug from her vagina, she thought.  The warm air caressed her bare, damp body and teased her sensitive nipples like the touch of a lover; and carried with it the faint background noise of screams and sirens, sounding to her ears like an old analogue TV turned to static.  It was all that she had imagined and more.


“I’m really fucking a skyscraper!”


With a husky sigh, Gilly lifted herself up, revealing the Raleigh Tower with its sides slick and dark with her juices.  Lubrication was certainly not an issue.  As she brought herself down once more, she imagined what it must be like for the poor souls trapped within her toy.


***


The Raleigh Tower had become a symbol of hope for the city, as one of the few buildings that was still taller than the monster that crushed its citizens underfoot.  People flocked to its perceived safety, and its doors were flung open to allow them refuge from Gilly’s rampage.  The top floors had allowed them the perfect vantage point to observe the giantess’s progress.  That hope was smashed with her latest growth, as though they prayed that their mighty tower would stand against their new goddess, when darkness engulfed them the illusion of safety was cruelly shattered.


Jess was one of hundreds racing down the emergency stairwell.  The CFO of a large company, she joined admin workers, cleaners, managers, and random people off the street in their mad flight to escape the tower.  Shouts and screams filled the air, which stank of lust, but these were increasingly drowned out by a deep, reverberating noise that was unmistakably that of a woman having the greatest sex of her life, amplified and distorted by her impossible size though it might have been, its source was unquestionable.


They were inside her.  Her moans of pleasure came from all around, reverberating through the walls and the seemingly endless steps, filling Jess with cold fear.  Jess had worked on the tenth storey, and she had seen Gilly approach from her window.  Their eyes seemed to have met, but Jess knew that the titanic woman was only looking at their building; when she recognised the hungry, lustful look on the goddess’s face, Jess rapidly deduced her intentions and immediately made for the stairs.  This gave her a bit of a head start compared to her more optimistic coworkers.


Jess had lost count of how many floors she had descended, but it felt like she had been running down them forever and with no end in sight.  Others had clearly felt the same way, and huddled pathetically at the foot of stairwells and surrendered to their fate.


“Oohhhhhh!”  The louder moan was accompanied by a powerful tremor through the stairwell.  Clasping tightly onto the handrail with clammy hands saved Jess from tumbling down the stairs, though her feet slipped wildly from under her.  People fell all around her, crying out in fear and pain, with many landing in a tangled heap of limbs on the floor below.  A few were tossed over the railings to plummet two floors to the bottom.


Gripped by panic, Jess pushed and kicked her way through the tangle, forcing her way through.  Elbows and knees and even fists jabbed into her slim body, but she barely felt it, and all that was left was a primal urge to get out as quickly as possible.


Another tremor came, as Gilly was being none too gentle with her toy.  Jess slipped and fell, landing on her backside with a jarring, painful jolt, and skidded the last few steps to the bottom.  Someone toppled over her, another slammed into her back and pushed her against the wall.  The door was there, so she crawled out from under the packed mob on her hands and knees and out into the atrium.


There were others here already, but there was space at last.  Jess sucked in a deep breath but gagged at the overwhelming scent of Gilly’s arousal.  As she stumbled into the atrium, she discovered the source when her bare feet, only now noticing she had lost her expensive high heels in the stairwell, stepped in puddles of pungent, clear fluid.  It was soaking in from outside.  The ground trembling beneath her soaked feet warned her that she still wasn’t safe.  Not only could she hear the screams of anguish and the giantess’s sultry moans, but the entire building itself groaned and squealed in complaint of the abuse it suffered.


Still, the open space and the daylight streaming in from the open doors and windows ahead were a welcome relief.  Jess joined the panicked exodus, past the abandoned reception area and waiting rooms, half-jogging with many others running or limping for the exit.


Emerging into bright daylight, curiosity got the better of Jess.  She stopped, standing in the ruined open park area between her workplace and the road, and turned around to look up at Gilly, just in time to see her vast womanhood come rushing down, engulfing the building.  That the goddess was on her knees saved her from being crushed by her cunt, as it stopped a few storeys above her.  Her powerful womanhood loomed over her comparatively tiny form, radiating lust, making Jess feel as tiny and pathetic as she must seem to the titanic woman.


After a short pause, the goddess lifted herself up again, revealing the cum-soaked skyscraper, with its edifice stained and cracked under her lustful exertions.  Jess’s eyes followed the vast, vast pussy up and up, as juices flowed down the sides of the once-mighty structure, and she felt another strong emotion in addition to the raw terror: envy.  This could have happened to anyone, even her, but this stupid Englishwoman had been blessed with the power of a god instead of her.  Jess tried to imagine what Gilly must feel, fucking an entire skyscraper like a dildo with gleeful abandon, and her designer panties became almost as soaked as the ground under the goddess’s pussy.


Gilly slammed down on her toy again, making Jess shriek at the sight of her vulva rushing down towards her.  Yet she was spared once more.  Fluids splashed down all around, smothering the ground and engulfing fleeing men and women in its sticky, pungent mess.  Jess looked up, past the biggest cunt in the world, to see Gilly’s titanic form foreshortened by the extreme perspective.  Her massive breasts bounced with her thrusts, and between the jiggling orbs she saw her face, thousands of feet up, twisted in rapt ecstasy.


Then the great goddess looked down, between her expansive bust, and down at the fleeing crowd between her legs.  Jess felt her bowels turn to ice water as she seemed to be looking directly at her.  Her lips parted and moved, and a second later Jess’ ears were assaulted by her thundering voice.  “I didn’t say you could leave!”


Jess’s view was suddenly filled with a massive fingertip, casting her in darkness.  Every line in her fingerprint was visible to her, like trenches over its pale surface.


“Remember, all of you tiny people are fucking mine!”


She let out half a scream before it descended, crushing her and everyone within a hundred feet into the ground.


***


Gilly didn’t mean to sound quite so aggressive, she was just caught up in the moment, but it was the sort of thing a giant goddess was supposed to say.  It was all true anyway.  Pausing in her very public sex act, she rubbed her fingertip over the crowded park, wiping out anyone who had dared to flee from her toy, and then drove her massive fingertip into the bottom floors to demolish the exit.  Satisfied that she had trapped everyone within the doomed tower, she began to fuck it again with renewed vigour.  Her upper body swayed to and fro in time with the unheard music of her power lusts, as her broad hips rose to permit the world to glimpse the battered, soaked skyscraper, and then fell again to engulf it within her hot cunt.  Harder and faster with each thrust, she felt the sturdy structure crunch and deform as she clenched her vaginal muscles around it.


Inside, windows shattered and entire rooms and corridors collapsed, flooding the interior with her fragrant wetness.  People still sheltering within held onto anything bolted down as the floors lurched, crumbled, and broke away from them, to be dragged down and smeared messily against the walls of her vagina.  Those who made it to the bottom of the stairwells would find the atrium wrecked by her finger, trapping them between the impassable wreckage and the hordes forcing their way down.  Evacuation sirens joined the screams and the moans and the cracking of steel and glass in the endless cacophony.


Getting a little carried away, Gilly reached out for one of the still-standing skyscrapers between her legs.  Her huge fingers curled around one half the size of the one inside her, but she squeezed too tight and it exploded, showering the streets below with crushed debris erupting between her fingers.  The next one was a little bigger and probably sturdier.  She gripped more gently, through its facades cracked under her godlike strength.  With a twist of her wrist she tore it from its foundations mostly intact, though debris and people fell from the jagged, torn ends of the base.  She lifted it to her breasts, pinning the occupants to their floors, and simply mashed the skyscraper against her soft, heavy tits.  Her hands ground out the remains of it into her boobs, enjoying the roughness of the disintegrating structure against the softest part of her massive anatomy.


Gilly quickly abandoned all restraint.  Her hips slammed down with lustful fury, only to rise up, revealing the increasingly battered Raleigh Tower, and then crash down again and again.  The entire city bore unwilling witness to her consummating her apotheosis.  Everywhere, the air was filled with the sound of her moans, louder, huskier with every second; the thunderous boom of her thrusts; and the moist slurp of her drenched pussy grinding against the skyscraper.  They could feel her too, in the rhythmic shudders through the ground that in places threatened to topple entire buildings.  Above all, they could see here from every point in the city and beyond, towering above all; her titanic, naked body rising and falling, breasts bouncing, skin slick with sweat and glowing, and her bright green eyes glazed over.


Gilly slammed her hips down for a final time, her legs gave way under her and the tower’s pinnacle was crushed against her cervix.  Her cunt squeezed around the battered Raleigh Tower with orgasmic fury, and the sensation of it crunching within her only pushed her further over the edge.  The thousands of people trapped within, in stairwells or hiding in offices, were crushed as the walls imploded inwards from the unbelievable pressure.  Her hips snapped to the side, violently wrenching the tower from its foundations, and her fingers delved between her thighs to find her swollen clitoris.


Orgasm after blinding orgasm wracked Gilly’s titanic body, the pleasure surging through in waves.  Tossing her head back, she screamed her climax to the heavens.  She allowed herself to topple over to her right side, directly on top of a patch of the city that had this far remained undamaged by her rampage.  It was not chosen deliberately, it just happened to be there.  Tens of thousands of people were killed instantly when her titanic body crashed into the city, crushing everything beneath it and toppling buildings all around in the resulting earthquake, and in the bliss of her orgasm she was barely aware of their demise.


She lay there on her side, her mile long body stretched out over the city, panting for breath as her orgasm lingered and lingered.  The crumbling remains of skyscrapers, apartment buildings, shops, and offices poked and tickled her vast form.  With her fingers still between her thighs, squeezed by their softness, still tending her tender pussy, she could drag it out; she’d had plenty of practice doing that.  Her head rested atop her other outstretched arm, which in turn lay atop what was bustling city streets.  Her right breast smothered several city blocks while the left rested atop it, adding more weight to the casual destruction, and the sight of an apartment building leaning against her huge nipple made her giggle.  Her messy ginger hair, still wet from her dip in the sea, was a tangled web of thick cables, draped over buildings and running through streets to ensnare vehicles and people in their untamed mass.  She stretched her long legs out, bulldozing through blocks and feeling buildings collapse against her feet, trying to guess what was being crushed, and her broad hips squirmed and writhed under her fingers’ deft ministrations of her clit.


Beneath her sharp green eyes the world of ordinary men and women below crawled out of the ruins and shuddered in fear of their new goddess, and in the lingering glow of her climax was content merely to watch their tiny forms scurrying below, almost a world between them.  Millimetre-tall specks filled crumbling, ruined streets everywhere she looked, and Gilly could only think of how utterly puny and insignificant each and every one of them had become compared to her magnificent size.  She drank in their terror, hearing faintly their cries and screams, and luxuriated in the power her size had granted over them.  Indeed, she mused as the pleasure slowly ebbed and she could begin to think clearly again, there was no longer any connection between her and humans; she had been one before, just another tiny soul navigating her way through life, but now she had grown to this fantastic size and become a living goddess, above them in every possible sense of the term.


The sight of them fascinated the immense goddess.  Gilly owned them; from this point on, she considered, their lives were lived only for her own amusement and lusts.  They were her subjects, her toys, her slaves, her things.  As she watched the tiny, insignificant mites scurrying uselessly before her, Gilly’s thoughts wandered to her own giantess fantasies, to the tanned, toned, implausibly busty goddess with black hair and pretty make up…


Gilly ran through the streets, just another miniscule speck of colour fleeing from a gigantic goddess.  It was hopeless; there was no escape from her, so she stopped in her useless flight to turn and stare up at this huge woman.  Terrified civilians swept past her, but she ignored them, instead transfixed upon the sight of the woman’s bare breasts resting atop what was once many city blocks with tall skyscrapers.  She looked up, past those perfect, heavy boobs that had just flattened downtown under their soft masses, up her neck to her face to see her peering down at the seething hordes of humanity crawling beneath her with a sneering expression of disdain and deserved superiority.  Long, wavy black hair flowed over her shoulders and into the streets below, framing her sharp features with the smokey make-up and bright red lipstick that somehow grew with her when her clothes hadn’t.  They were all less than her, Gilly included, fit only for crushing for her fickle amusement.  She drank in the sight of her toned body dominating every inch of the skyline, feeling utterly miniscule and pathetic in her shadow and knowing that she and everyone and everything in this city could be destroyed in a matter of seconds.  The raven-haired goddess knew this and revelled in it; she smiled cruelly, and spoke with a voice that split the sky: “There’s no point in running, you worthless little insects.  All of you belong to me now.  I am your goddess!”


This was where her fantasies tended to end, and as did most of those stories that inspired them in the first place (she tended to ignore the endings where the giantess was disappointedly defeated or shrunken down again).  Gilly realised that her present situation matched those endings perfectly - the giantess triumphant above her tiny adversaries, the city wrecked beyond recovery, and her lusts slaked for now.  Yet for her, this was merely the beginning of her story.  Soon, she would see what happened next, and she couldn’t wait.  


This city had served its purpose, and there was a whole new tiny world for her to explore and to test the limits of her newfound power.  New York would have plenty of skyscrapers for her to fuck, over and over, until the famous cityscape was a ragged, cum-soaked ruin of her lusts, and then she would visit Lady Liberty and show the world that such ideals mattered little now that she was in charge.  Washington D.C. was a short hop away for a goddess, and she thought she would do the world a favour by flattening both the White House and Congress under her massive feet.  Then what else?  The answer - whatever she wanted.  The whole world was hers to do with as she pleased.  Perhaps she could go west, cross the breadth of the country on a sight-seeing tour: Los Angeles was a vast, sprawling city on the other end of the nation that might feel nice for her to trample underfoot, and along the way was Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and who knows what else she might find on her epic giantess roadtrip.  At this size, nothing could stand in her way, not mankind nor nature, and even if the latter could pose an obstacle she would work out how to make herself even bigger so it was no longer an obstacle; there had to be a way for her to control it.


Gilly knew that she definitely wanted to return to England at some point and see her home town Sheffield from a mile up.  Imagine her friends’ and family’s shock as they see her stomping towards them, her footfalls shaking the ground even before she would reach the suburbs.  She was undecided as to whether she would destroy Sheffield or not, it lacked impressive skyscrapers and she still held some attachment to the place, but London definitely had to go.  Pat’s favourite city would be completely wiped out for him abandoning her, but that didn’t mean that she couldn’t have fun in the process; she would turn the London Eye ferris wheel into a ring, see if the Gherkin building served as a giantess’s buttplug as well as its shape implied, and just crush everything and everyone there only because she wanted to.  It was her world now, hers to do with what she saw fit.  Gilly would explore, play, crush, eat, and fuck according to her own whims.  


Europe would be next, of course.  She spent many holidays in Spain’s Costa Del Sol, failing to get a healthy tan on the beach, but now she imagined her mile-tall form sunbathing atop a bustling tourist hotspot.  From there, who knows?  Anywhere she damn well wanted.  She certainly wanted to see Dubai, that gaudy monument to obscene wealth and excess in the desert, and see how the world’s tallest building would measure up against her magnificent form; she had memorised the size of the Burj Khalifa for her own giantess fantasies, 2,717 feet tall, which she reckoned was about half her height now.  Once she had made her presence known and felt across the world, when none of the pathetic little humans could possibly question who owned their very lives, Gilly would dial it down a notch or two; she wanted to rule the world, not destroy it.  Mount Everest might make a nice throne for a goddess, she thought, though she would have to carve the seat herself.  Even then, that seemed like a simple task for her, to climb the highest peak in the world and mould the mountainside to accommodate the biggest bum in the world.  Nothing was beyond her reach now.

Chapter 12 by Rattlehead

Gilly was interrupted from her daydreaming when she noticed blinking red lights flashing in front of her eyes, about a foot, from her perspective, from her nose.  Squinting to focus on them, she noted that there were a lot of them, arrayed out in a sort of grid pattern before her.  At first, she thought that they were helicopters, but they seemed much too small even to her, and she realised that they had to be unmanned drones fitted with blinking lights.  Clever, she thought, rather than risking her getting a little too playful with occupied craft.  Curious as to what the tiny mites were up to, she lifted her head up a little from where it lay on her arm, dragged her ginger tresses through the streets below to ensnare hundreds of helpless victims within.  She felt an itch on her scalp, and scratched it idly.  Before her pretty face, the drones with their bright lights moved, emitting red-tinted smoke, and moved this way and that in a coordinated pattern.  Fascinated, she realised that they were writing a message for her in the sky:


‘WE WANT TO TALK’, it said.


“Do you now?” asked Gilly, amused.  “And who is ‘we’?”


The flickering lights moved again, erasing the old message and writing a new one: ‘THE US GOV’.


Surrender, perhaps?  It was probably too soon for that, even after her dramatic show of power.  A negotiation seemed more likely, but what could they possibly offer to a goddess that she could not simply take?  Still, the thought intrigued her, and got her quite excited again.


“Just a second, loves.”  Gilly’s hand at her crotch delved into her still-sensitive nether lips, her breathy sigh buffeted the drones and blew away the words in the sky as her fingers pinched around the base of the broken skyscraper still within her.  She eased it out gradually, cooing softly, its rectangular form and edges crushed into a more soft, cylindrical shape that made it look even more like a dildo.  


“Can’t have this stuck in my vag in a top-level chat,” she said, grinning, bringing the ruined skyscraper, still dripping with her juices, to her face to admire her handiwork.  Then, simply because she thought it was funny, she turned this cylinder of wreckage upright and planted its base directly onto a small park, without bothering to check if any tiny mites were there first.  Giggling naughtily, Gilly twisted the base of her toy into the park, burying the bottom few floors in the ground, until it could stand upright without her holding it; this pillar of twisted metal, smashed concrete, and her sexual fluids, entombing the people who were trapped inside and sacrificed for her lusts, would be a suitable monument to the indomitable power of her sexy, huge body.


“That’s better,” said Gilly, grinning inanely, then turned her attention back to the drones and wondered what the operators were thinking when they saw her do that.  “So, t’ American government wants to talk to me?  Alright then, go ahead.”


The drones were a little slow in returning back to position, but Gilly could afford to be patient.  Once again, the red smoke carved capital letters in the sky before her: ‘FOLLOW THE FLARES >’.


Not even a ‘please’, Gilly thought; she might have to teach them some manners when addressing their goddess.  Her gaze followed the arrow drawn in the sky to her right, towards the sea, where a series of flickering red and green flares, most likely from yet more unmanned drones, described a long, straight path directly over the sea before curving back onto land a ‘short’ distance out in the countryside beyond the city limits.  There, she saw more flares emitting red, white, and blue smoke amidst a wide open field that was close to a highway leading out of the city, apparently signifying the location of whatever negotiation team they had assembled to speak with their new goddess.  It was clear that they wanted her to avoid further death and destruction by taking the longer, harmless route out to sea, which was a noble goal with one significant flaw.


“Look, I get you’re new at this,” she said, her voice petulant.  “But let me make one thing perfectly clear.  I don’t take orders from you tiny mites.”  She emphasised this point by pounding an oversized Wal-Mart under her fist, leaving only a deep crater under her chin behind.  The drones scrambled in the air to try to form new words, but Gilly wasn’t having any of it; if they wanted to speak with her, they would do it on her terms, not theirs, and they had to learn who was truly in charge now.  Her massive hands swatted them out of the sky like midges, then she brought them down to the ground, once again erasing hundreds of lives under them, and pushed her mountain-sized body up from the Gilly-shaped canyon it had made in the city.


Staggering to her feet, Gilly stretched her arms up to the sky, dispersing the clouds that had gathered above with her fingers, and then walked in a bee-line straight towards the red, white, and blue flares.  The brief respite from her rampage the city had enjoyed was now over, and after that little insult Gilly was eager to make up for it.  The direct path she took was straight through a previously undamaged part of the city, and she stomped merrily through it.  Entire city blocks vanished in seconds under her feet; towering skyscrapers hundreds of feet tall were flattened instantly and thousands more lives were lost with each step, and she revelled in the sensation of everything being crushed under her divine soles.  On a whim she looked down at what she was about to step on, and noticed that she was straddling a typically American, wide freeway carving its way through the suburban sprawl she was decimating with her feet, out of the city and into the wide open countryside beyond.  It was absolutely filled with dots, all crawling at a snails’ pace away from her; an evacuation effort of some sort, she reasoned.  Playful, evil giggles filled the air as she lifted her right foot and traced her big toe over the long winding path, leaving a deep channel where thousands of refugees packed into lorries and in family cars or even on foot were in desperate flight to leave had been.


Gilly carried on, now targeting her footsteps for maximum death and destruction; she would show the tiny fucks the folly of trying to boss their goddess around.  A Costco disappeared underfoot, along with its sprawling car park and dozens of family homes nearby, then after that a leisure centre.  Anything that looked remotely interesting or heavily populated, skyscrapers, tower blocks, offices, and hordes of tiny, scurrying specks, she just stepped on, so long as it wasn’t too out of her way.  A few steps and a death toll exceeding six digits brought the towering goddess to the city’s edge, where the gathered negotiation party could only watch in stunned horror as she rejected their polite request in the most horrific way possible.  The wide grin on her face indicated that, as with everything prior, she was enjoying herself immensely.


“Here I am!” she said cheerfully, standing before them with her hands on her hips and her feet covering many blocks of expensive suburbia.  From up there, she could hardly see them amidst the pale green fields, only the coloured smoke signalling their position.  She had no idea how this was going to work at all, but she reasoned that however they were going to make their worthless little points to her would have to involve her getting as close to them as she dared without squishing them.  That, she thought, was going to involve being as careful as she could manage.


“And here I come!” warned Gilly, not that it would do anyone much good, as she began to lower herself down as gently as she could possibly manage.  Her knees dropped onto the ground below, flattening dozens more little houses and sinking into deep craters, then planted her hands further ahead, likewise atop more homes.  With the aim to lay on her front over the suburbs, with the delegation under her face, she began to lower herself down upon scores of fragile little houses and even more fragile little people.


***


James had survived.  He was exhausted, his legs burned with the exertion of walking, and he was fairly certain he had shit himself in terror.  He had no idea how or why he was still alive; his memory of that was very blurry, but somehow he was spared being stepped on by Gilly’s gigantic foot.  By sheer blind luck, he thought, he must have found the one safe spot in the street, for once the dust cleared and the ringing in his ears had ceased he found himself in a barren, deserted street with huge, swimming pool-sized footprints stained crimson with blood and gore.  In the distance, he saw Gilly’s huge, sexy form walking away from him, her stunning rear end wobbling with each cataclysmic step.


Numb from the shock, he barely registered that he couldn’t find Pat.  For all he knew, his friend had just been crushed by his girlfriend, most likely unknowingly, and so, with no other option, James picked a direction and started walking.  He had carried on walking while Gilly proceeded with her deadly, indulgent rampage, with the horrific sounds of her rumbling footsteps and the crash of concrete and the screams of her victims behind him, never looking back.  As long as it was away from her, he reasoned that he would be safe; and then what?  How could he, or anyone else caught up in this, return to a normal life after what he had just been through?  He tried to ignore those thoughts, for they were something to deal with later.  Others joined him in his exodus, likewise stunned, shocked, terrified survivors stumbling away on foot through streets clogged with the worst traffic jam in the world.


When she grew to her new impossible size, which made her old height of eight hundred feet tall seem puny by comparison, he carried on walking.  There was no point anymore, to anything, really; either he would make it out alive or be stepped on, and, as before, it was purely a matter of a roll of a die whether or not he would find himself under her colossal feet.  Yet now she was headed his way.  James finally stopped in his walk, as day turned to night and he looked up to see the sky had turned into the biggest and sexiest pair of breasts that he had ever seen.  With her gargantuan stature, they looked close enough for him to reach out and touch, though he knew they were many hundreds of feet above him, pendulous and swaying with every slight movement of her vast body, thick, engorged nipples pointing down mockingly at his puny form.  As he stared dumbfounded at them, he remembered how just that morning, before she grew, how Gilly had pressed her perfect breasts against his slim body, and how warm, inviting, and big they felt.  It would be apt, he thought, to be crushed beneath them, to feel them again one final time before they crushed the life out of him, even if only for a fraction of a second.


All around, people ran from Gilly, but he barely noticed until a woman with tears streaking the mascara down her face accidentally knocked into him, sending the both of them tumbling to the ground.  They clung to each other as they rolled across the hard tarmac, and then came to a stop in a close embrace.  Unable to stand and run or even move, James and this rather pretty woman clung to one another, and gazed up as the sky fell upon them.  Closer and closer, until all was drowned in darkness.  Finally, he clenched his eyes shut in anticipation of the end.  His ears were filled with the sounds of a tremendous crashing and rumbling, as though the gates of hell were dragged open, which silenced the agonised screams coming from all around, and then all was still once more.


James opened his eyes and found that he and the strange woman were alive somehow.  Ahead of them, Gilly’s massive bust smothered the suburban streets they had just walked through, and tilting their gaze up they followed her torso up to the curve of her neck.  They had been spared, again by pure, blind, dumb luck, and the two of them embraced one another fiercely under the presence of their massive goddess.


***


Gilly thought she had done a good job.  Granted, thousands were still crushed under her huge, sexy body in the process of her lying down, but the small group of people she wanted to spare, for now at least, seemed unharmed.  She lay on her front, with her body stretched out over a mile long over the suburbs and her massive breasts forging deep craters in the pliant earth beneath her.  Trying to get as close to the flares as she possibly could, she folded her arms and rested her chin on them, and peered down at the specks below.  There were a lot of them!  Standing amidst the still smoking flares, she saw perhaps hundreds of them packed into a space no bigger than her palm, which she mused would make it easier for her to express any displeasure at the way the ‘negotiations’ were going.  Amidst the mob, she saw specks of a slightly larger size, which she took to be all manner of vehicles and equipment, but the disparity in size made it almost impossible for her to discern any kind of detail even at this ‘close’ range.


Still, nothing was forthcoming from the specks, who must have been reeling from her refusal to play by their rules, so she thought to encourage them.


“Well?” she said, her voice all but blasting the tiny people below her face.  “I’m here now!”


Still nothing.  The specks moved a little, but otherwise nothing useful came from them.


“It was really brave of you to bring me over here, little bugs,” she said, biting her lip.  “But whatever it is you want you’d better hurry up, or I might get bored and, oh, I dunno, lick you all up off the ground.”


Gilly was considering making good on her threat, until a voice, thin, tinny, metallic, but instantly recognisable stopped her.  It was one that she hadn’t expected to hear ever again, and to hear it now shocked her.  “Gilly, pet, it’s Pat here.”


***


It had taken a considerable amount of urging from his handlers, mostly by pointing their guns at him, to encourage Pat to finally speak to his gigantic girlfriend; when offered amnesty and fair treatment for his apparent but unwilling involvement in her insane crimes in return for helping them try and talk some sense into her, he had readily accepted out of a lack of any other options.  Yet when he came face-to-face with her, so to speak, with her face filling his vision above, the words struggled to come.  She was still unmistakeably Gilly; he knew that cute button nose, her green eyes that seemed to shine whenever she was aroused (which was seemingly all the time), every freckle on her pale cheeks, and her plump, full lips, spread into a smile, which that morning had been wrapped around his cock in that dingy motel room.  In truth, he was frozen in awe of her astonishing beauty, which only seemed enhanced after her growth, that he could do nothing but stand and gape uselessly at the impossible sight above him, with his erection tenting his trendy slim-cut chinos.


A threat from one of the many masked men with guns to shoot it off for him finally snapped him out of his stupor, and he spoke into the microphone provided.  His voice, amplified by stadium speakers erected in front of him, seemed to have the desired effect.  Gilly’s gleeful expression instantly changed to one of shock, as her great eyes widened and her mouth hung open to reveal a dark cave framed by white teeth the size of buildings.


“Pat?” she said, and he was grateful for the ear defenders the government had provided for him.  Every word from her lips was like a hot gale blasting him full in the face.  “Oh my god!  Pat!  Is that really you?  What are you doing down there?”


He looked at his handlers, dozens of men in body armour and carrying submachine guns, as if those would be of any help if the gigantic Gilly decided to swat them all like tiny bugs.  Next to him was a laptop perched atop a stack of boxes, and the image of the President, the most powerful man in the world, stared back at him expectantly.  This was all beyond him; they expected him to somehow talk her down, after all of the horrific and cruel things she had done.


“Yeah,” he said, finding his throat dry all of a sudden.  “It’s me.  T’ American government picked me up and asked me to talk to you.”


“Oh.”  A deep frown furrowed her brow.  “They better be treating you right, or I’ll have to sort them out.”


A man with a gun grunted at him and nodded.  “I’m fine,” said Pat, feeling far from fine.  There was a jackhammer pounding inside his skull and nausea writhed in his stomach.  “Gilly, they have your parents and Gina.”


Gilly was silent for a spell, though doubt and confusion was more than evident over her huge face.  The tension was becoming almost unbearable for Pat, so in spite of himself he carried on speaking to fill the silence.  “Gilly, what you’ve done… I can’t imagine why you would.  But for their sake you have to stop, pet.”


“They wouldn’t dare,” said Gilly, her normally chirpy voice curiously level and flat.  “I’m a goddess now, but you and my family are the only connections I have left with humanity.  T’ whole world just saw a little bit of what I’m capable of; just imagine what I would do if they removed any reason for me to hold back.”


“Gilly, pet.”  Pat paused, the words struggling to form; his girlfriend was not only a monster, she had lost her mind.  “Do you really think you’re a goddess?”


“Pat, fucking look at me and tell me I’m not.”


It was hard to argue with that, from his position under her omnipotent gaze.  “You want people to worship you?”


Her cheeky grin returned; she always had a fun smile, but at hundreds of feet wide it was downright terrifying.  “They can, if they want.  Some already started, but it makes no difference to me whether they do or not.  I might have a little cult already!”


“Ask her what she wants,” said the President on the screen.  “What are her demands?”


Pat nodded and swallowed hard.  This would be the tricky part; he knew how to negotiate business deals on behalf of his company, but his mile-tall girlfriend was another matter entirely.  “T’ President wants to know your demands.”


“Oh?”  Gilly’s huge head tilted to one side in curiosity.  “T’ President of the United States of America?  Is he there with you?”


“He’s on a video call.”


Gilly snorted, which buffeted Pat and the entire area with a blast of her gale-force strength breath.  “Figures,” she said.  “It’s not nice of him to get you to ‘negotiate’ for him.  I’ve half a mind to go and see him in person, but if he’s worried about losing his job now there’s a new goddess around then he can keep it.  I’m going to need people to look after all t’ boring stuff while I rule the world.”


“Is… is that what you want?”  It was insane, but as he stood there, an infinitesimally tiny speck beneath Gilly’s face, he thought she not only might do it, but also deserve it.  “World domination?”


“I mean, yeah, what else is there for me?”  Gilly made her obnoxious giggle.  “I’m, well… actually, can you ask him how big I am now?”


Pat relayed the question, and though he expected a ridiculously high number, he was still floored when one of the men in dark suits standing next to the President on the screen provided the answer with startling accuracy.  It was impossible, no one could be that size and still move, yet here was Gilly, defying all laws of sense, physics, and morality by merely existing.


“You’re six thousand three hundred and thirty seven feet tall,” he said.  How they arrived at that precise number was something of a mystery, but he supposed they must have had some scientific way of figuring it out.


Gilly let out a small, impressed whistle that would have still been deafening were it not for his ear defenders.  “More than a mile, nice!  I think I’d have liked six thousand nine hundred and sixty nine feet just for t’ memes, but this is just so fucking cool!  T’ biggest building in the world won’t even come up to my crotch.”


While Gilly was getting excited by a four digit number, the President barked at Pat to get her back on track, which was a tricky enough prospect even before she was too big.  “Gilly,” he said into the microphone, “t’ President would like to know your demands.”


“Well, I could make governments submit to me, but that’d just be a formality.  Pat, love, is t’ President actually listening to me on the video thing?”


He looked to the screen by his right, which showed the ashen-faced President sitting in grim silence at his desk, then back up at Gilly.  “Yes, pet, he’s listening.”


“Good, now pay attention, Mr President.”  Gilly cleared her throat, which sounded like a near thunder.  “My name is Gillian Murphy, but you can all call me Gilly.  I am now the goddess of the earth.  I am fucking huge; I cannot be stopped or controlled, so don’t even bother to try it again or you’ll see just how much bigger I can get.  If you think you can use my family against me like that you are wrong.  Any harm that comes to them or Pat here will be repaid by t’ destruction of every single one of your cities; none of you will be safe and I will have so much fun doing it.  You are all nothing but tiny mites before me, mine to do with as I please, and your best chance of surviving my new world order is to do what I say.”


She let the impact of her words sink in, until she broke into a mad grin and giggled as if at a private joke.  “Oh wow, I think that came out well for something I just made up on t’ spot.  I think I got the point across, right Pat?”


“Yes, dear.”  Pat looked at the screen, where the President had turned an unhealthy shade of white and green.


“Cheer up, Pat, your girlfriend’s a goddess now!  You were always an ambitious chap, and I’m going to need someone to organise everything between me and t’ governments once everything’s settled down.”


“I…”  It was pointless to argue with her, Pat had quickly realised that by now, and judging by the stony silence he was getting from both the video link with the President and from everyone else around him he wasn’t alone in that revelation.  Trying to speak sense to the living proof that absolute power corrupts absolutely was beyond his meagre abilities; he was used to presenting products and tech to investors, not explaining to his gigantic girlfriend that stepping on people is wrong.  Where was he supposed to even start with that?  He looked to the screen again, and the President, looking as forlorn and exhausted as much as he probably did, nodded his head gravely.  


“Thank you,” said Pat finally, with the feeling that he had just accepted a poison chalice.  But if not him, then who else?  Perhaps, he thought, he might be the only person who could rein in the worst of Gilly’s excesses even to a modest degree.  The nausea in his gut only got worse, and though he hadn’t eaten all day he felt prepared to vomit.


“Anyway,” said Gilly, “it was nice chatting with you, and say ‘hi’ to James for me if he turns up somewhere.  He’s a clever little guy, and cute, so he must have made it out, somehow.  I’m sure you’ll need an assistant or something in your new job.  You’re going to need an official title, so you go and think of something while I’m gone.”


“Wait!” shouted Pat into the microphone.  “Where are you going?”


“I’m still on holiday, love, so I’ll do some more sight-seeing, maybe.  I feel like a nap, though, you know how I like to doze off after a good fuck.”


“Just try not to…”  He trailed off, struggling to find the words to describe the disturbing, horrible, and, as he only dared to admit in the darkest reaches of his own psyche, sexy things he had watched Gilly do all day.  “Try not to harm anyone, alright?  You had your fun.”


“Oh, Pat.”  Gilly sighed with a fond, cute little smile on her pretty face.  “I thought I made it clear with my speech!  I guess it’s hard for you to get your tiny little head around it.  No one can tell me what to do anymore.  I can do whatever t’ fuck I want, and no one can stop me.  I’ll leave you and t’ President to talk things through, and I’ll see you… well, you’re too small for me to see, I’ll hear you again soon.”


“Wait, Gilly!”


She didn’t hear, or rather she just ignored his plea.  The living mountain before them lifted herself off the ground, rising higher and higher and far faster than anything of that size had any right to.  A wave of vertigo struck Pat as he watched his girlfriend, though whether he could still call her that remained in the air, stand up to her full goddess height, disrupting a few white, puffy clouds in the process.  She stood there with her stance wide atop the curvy canyon her body had made atop suburbia, hands on her hips and peering down between her hill-like breasts, letting him and everyone else in their delegation drink in the sheer magnitude of her size for a few good moments.  Then, apparently satisfied that their puniness had been thoroughly impressed upon them, she lifted her right hand, waved it a few times, and then stepped over them.


Pat craned his neck back, looking up at Gilly as she passed overhead.  Her foot landed half a mile behind him, and he heard the deep ‘boom’ and felt the reverberation through the ground moments after her sole had made contact with the yielding earth.  Staring up, he followed the line of her seemingly endless legs up to heaven, her pussy, which he remembered fucking in far happier times, was visible where her thick thighs met.  His view of her glorious vulva was quickly obscured by the sole of her other foot sweeping rapidly overhead, which along with its partner had claimed so many lives that day, and the goddess strolled on into the wide open countryside.


As her gargantuan form receded to the horizon, and the rhythmic tremors through the ground beneath him became less and less noticeable, Pat turned to the still-silent image of the President on the screen.  Absently, he let his arms fall by his sides, dropping the microphone to the ground by his feet.  “We’re fucked, aren’t we?” he said, and quickly added a “Sir”.


The President could only nod in agreement.


***


One year later


The staff of the local S-Mart supermarket gathered in the break room, save for the skeleton crew still serving customers out front, and watched the TV, tuned to the local news channel.


“Gilly’s current location is approximately thirty miles west of Fairfax.  She appears to be heading in a southerly direction, but it’s difficult to predict her intentions.  The Department for Giantess Affairs has yet to put out a statement, implying that this is another unplanned visit by the goddess, but we anticipate one shortly.  Meanwhile, residents in the area are advised to seek shelter immediately.  If she should visit your town you are reminded to follow her instructions promptly and without delay.”


The TV showed a map of the county, with the location of where their state capital used to be marked out in red, where Gilly had sat on the entire city just a few months ago in a fit of pique.  It had yet to be rebuilt, and people wondered what was the point of building anything if she was just going to destroy it for fun.  Her location was illustrated with a cut-out of her smiling face, and it was not lost on the assembled staff that she seemed to be heading in their direction.


“Enough of that shit.”  Gary, the manager, turned off the TV with the remote.  “She ain’t coming here, so get back to work.”


“Are you insane?” blurted out Jeff, a teenaged bagger.  “You heard the news, we need to find shelter.”


“Yeah, you think that’ll protect you from her?”  There was no response, no one was under any illusion about their chances of survival if caught under her feet.  No man-made shelter could possibly withstand the goddess’ might.  “That’s what I thought.  Corporate says we stay open.  People in this town need their food rations, so get back to it.”


There was a collective grumble among the assembled staff, but they nevertheless slinked off back to work.  As the break room emptied, Jeff let out an exasperated sigh; someone had to be the hardass jerk to motivate them to do their jobs, and it fell upon him.  In spite of the strange and appalling events of the previous year, with the sudden appearance of this gigantic woman who called herself a goddess, life carried on.  It had to.  There was no other choice.


The world had reached an equilibrium of sorts with its new goddess.  Her existence was impossible and unexplainable, but she was as real as the barren footprints she had left where teeming metropolitan centres once thrived.  An entire global economy was created to keep this ditzy, horny giant woman occupied for long enough for her not to make her own entertainment at the expense of any local population centres, while the rest of the world scraped by.  It worked, mostly, and after a world tour that had a death toll that could only be estimated by adding up the last known population statistics of cities and towns she destroyed - London, New York, Dubai, and others he couldn’t remember, things had finally settled down.  “I don’t want to rule over a lifeless ball of mud,” she had infamously said, addressing the UN building she held in her deep cleavage, before turning it into rubble between her massive breasts, as she sat atop the ruins of Manhattan.


Yet for the small, unremarkable Mid-Western town of Upminster, life carried on with deceptive normalcy, and Jeff was determined to keep it that way; the goddess couldn’t possibly be interested in their tiny little town.  He followed his team out into the corridor, and nearly bumped into Bob, his assistant manager, who was trying to grab his attention.


“Gary!” he said, waving despite being in his face.  “Security picked up a shoplifter.”


Gary glared at the short, middle-aged man.  “So?  Let them sort it out.”


“He’s refusing to pay for it, and, uh, he’s a little weird.  Says it’s not going to matter soon.”


Gary stared at Bob, then realised his assistant manager wasn’t about to let this go.  “Fine, I have to do everything myself around here.”


The two slipped into the shop floor, past aisles filled with customers, to the front where a dishevelled man in his early 20s, wearing an unironed shirt, jeans, and a waistcoat, stood by the door under the watch of a burly security guard.  He was tall, though he hunched, bald, and had a scraggly beard that hadn’t been combed in a while.  The guard held the attempted stolen goods - a six-pack of cheap beer.


“Alright, what’s this about?” demanded Gary.


“He just tried to walk out with it,” said the security guard.  “Straight past me.  Didn’t even try to hide it.”


Gary turned to the dishevelled man.  Something seemed very familiar about him, but he couldn’t put his finger on it.  “Is that true?”


The man shrugged.  “Yeah, why not?”  His accent was strange, some sort of British, Gary thought.


“You need to pay for it.”


“Trust me, that won’t matter very soon.”


“Oh?”  Gary folded his arms in annoyance.  “And just why is th…”


His words trailed off when he noticed that he could hear people screaming from outside the shop.  Instantly, his blood ran cold when he figured out who was trying to steal beer from his shop and what that meant.  The floor under his shoes trembled slightly, but it did it again, and again, heavier each time.


“I can’t bloody escape her,” said Pat, mostly to himself.  “Can’t even have a day to myself like a normal person.”


Gary barely heard Pat’s lament as he walked outside into the parking lot, and with similarly stunned customers there he looked to the northern horizon to see it dominated by a colossal female figure, walking in their direction.


The most feared, hated, and lusted-for woman in all of human history was heading straight for them.  More than a mile tall, she seemed to get bigger with every step closer.  She was nude, as ever, except for a strip of chain around her broad hips from which hung a tarpaulin bag containing various supplies for her and her entourage.  Around her neck was a length of cable, and from this makeshift necklace the Statue of Liberty hung like a pendant between her massive, swaying breasts; the suspension bridge she had taken the cable from lay at the bottom of the river, along with everyone who had been caught on it trying to escape New York, only because she wanted a necklace.  Her expression was serene as she looked down upon the town as she approached.


“Oh, shit,” said Gary, a sentiment that was shared by everyone.  The day they had dreaded for a year had finally come; the goddess had come to visit.


Gilly’s lips moved, and a few seconds later her powerful voice reached them.  “Oh, Pat? Where are you?”


Pat and the security guard joined them in the parking lot.  He reached into his waistcoat pocket and pulled out a cellphone, and spoke into it.  “I’m here, in t’ town that’s directly in your path, by t’ supermarket.  Please be careful with it, pet.”


Gary watched as Gilly absently touched her ear, where the earpiece that allowed her to communicate with at least a few of her favourite subjects was.  “Oh alright, love,” she said.  “It’s so small.”


He certainly felt small, as Gary continued to watch her approach, having to start tilting his head back to see her pretty, cute face.  Others in the parking lot watched with a similar sense of awe and hopelessness, almost too exhausted for fear, though some broke into hysterical sobbing.  A few had even fallen to their knees in worship of her.


“Here.”  Pat offered Gary a can of beer from the six pack he had stolen, having lifted it from the shell shocked security guard seemingly rendered mute by the sight of Gilly.


“Thanks,” said Gary, accepting the drink.  They opened the cans and drank together, and watched the goddess of the world reach the outskirts of their small town until the earthquakes from her steps made it difficult to stand.  Like Pat had said, it wouldn’t matter very soon.


End.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12747