A Servant's Strength by NRawkGTS
Summary:

Going to the gym to train with concerns about her figure growing plumper, Murasaki Shikibu is embarrassed to find Ritsuka there as well.  Ready to make a swift retreat, he invites her to join him.  Worried she might embarrass herself in front of him, such concerns were forgotten when he playfully teased her, making her want to show him just how strong of a Servant she really is.


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Fate Timeline #577,394,168
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 18455 Read: 4636 Published: February 07 2023 Updated: March 28 2023
Story Notes:

I was not expecting this story to balloon to the size it did, though to be fair, I did end up going through about a third of the story again from a different perceptive.  But I was motivated and really got into the flow of writing, so I managed to write everything in one go this time!  Still, this is longer than what I normally post by a wide margin, the previous commission notwithstanding, so once again I've split the story into two, more digestible parts.

1. Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS

2. Chapter 2 by NRawkGTS

Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2023/02/07]


Tags: Sweat, Teasing, Working Out, Revealing Clothing, Face-Sitting, Shrinking




A Servant’s body is an odd thing.  Comprised entirely of Ether, their manifested form is more of a projection that forms around their Spirit Core, capable of being damaged and bleeding, but so long as the core of their being is undamaged, they will return to their initial state with sufficient amounts of Mana.  Additionally, while the form of a Servant is generally a representation of them at their prime during life, with few notable exceptions, they are largely unable to alter their bodies after manifesting without the aid of Magecraft or some sort of Shapeshifting skill.  And with bodies or pure Ether, a Servant needs only a constant supply of Mana to maintain their manifestation, though many do engage in consuming food either for comfort, pleasure, or curiosity.


Matter consumed in this way is completely converted into Mana and absorbed into the Servant’s body without any waste, and it is widely believed that a Servant need not worry about the nutritional value of their food because of this.  As such, the practice of eating a balanced diet is not necessary for a Servant’s health, however, within Chaldea, and by extension Novum Chaldea, because Servants are able to manifest for periods of time unheard of before, many have taken to ensure healthy meals are provided for all staff and Servants.


Due to the unprecedented circumstances of the Chaldean FATE summoning system, beings previously thought to be unsummonable by conventional means had also overturned many preconceived notions of what can and cannot affect a Servant’s body, Saint Graph, and Spirit Core.  From altering one’s Saint Graph to change one’s class to outside influence granting abilities and traits one never had before, much of what was understood about Servant physiology has been called into question.  And with the existence of Skills like Natural Body that clearly state that the possessor’s body will not change no matter how many calories they ingest, this has led many Servants to question if and how their bodies may store excess Mana gained from eating.


So, while no conclusive proof has been found to suggest a Servant can gain weight simply by eating, a predominant theory is that the subconscious image of oneself living an inactive, gluttonous lifestyle could lead to a slow shift in how one perceives themself, and thus gain excess weight.  Much like how a Servant can alter their clothing by envisioning the Ether covering their body in a different form.


As such, the mature, busty, beautiful librarian of the underground library, who normally would eschew such activities in favor of tending to her duties as head librarian, looked around nervously as she entered the women’s changing room adjacent to the fitness facilities.  Glancing at the bit of graffiti that had never fully faded under the sign forbidding men from entering which read ‘Except for Master’, she blushed as she pressed a hand into her belly and rushed to her locker.


With it being so late, there was, thankfully, nobody else in the changing room.  Opening her locker, she grabbed her water bottle as she shifted her clothing from her form-fitting gothic-style black dress and black-and-grey-checkered haori to the one-piece, black bathing suit she created for herself the previous summer.  Forgoing many of the decorative frills and accessories that she normally manifested with the revealing swimwear, it functioned more like a leotard for her to work out in.


Ahwawa…  My belly has been feeling softer lately.  I’ve been wearing my haori so Master doesn’t notice, but I can’t keep that up forever.  Sighing as the image of the handsome young Mage came to mind, she picked up a towel as she entered the gym, fully equipped with modern exercise machines, free weights, and a one-hundred-meter running track wrapping around the perimeter.  I let my guard down since summer, but snacks are a must when reading by such a beautiful lake-!?  Taking a few steps into the facility, she hadn’t noticed that there was, in fact, one other person there despite it being so late.  M-M-Master!?  What’s he doing here?  H-He should be in bed by now.  Because he was the one she most wanted to avoid, as well as a few other unsavory Servants prone to leering at her with lustful eyes that should be barrels deep in alcohol by now, she had specifically a time after he normally retired for the day.  Ahwawa.  I need to leave before…




“Hmm?  Oh, Murasaki-sensei!  I didn’t expect to see you here.”  Noticing the tall, fair-skinned Caster before she could run away, the dark-haired young man called out to her.  “What brings you here so late?  If you’re going for a swim, the pool’s over there.”  He said, motioning to a door on the far side of the room.


“Ah, Master…  I-I could ask you the same thing.  Did Scheherazade-sama not visit you tonight to read you a story?  I cannot imagine someone staying awake through one of her tales if she does not wish for you to do so.”  She said, blushing as he approached her and tried to cover her chest self-consciously.


Doing his best not to ogle her, Ritsuka glanced away from the eye-catchingly huge bust she had been blessed with, feeling his cheeks warm as blood flooded them.  “Ahaha… I… I just couldn’t get to sleep.  I thought coming to work off some of my excess energy would help me fall asleep.”


“I-I see…  Yes, I suppose being too energetic could be difficult to deal with.”  Nodding but avoiding eye contact, Murasaki’s face turned an even brighter shade of red.  “I also came here to move my body a bit while nobody else was around.  Loathe as I am to admit it, sometime I can’t help but envy the strength and capabilities of so many other Servants.  As much as I’d love to stay in the library and read, I wouldn’t be able to face Shōshi-heika or Michinaga-sama if I failed to properly support you, Master.”


“Oh?  It is pretty rare for you to leave the library for more than meals or a mission.  I guess if you just sit around and eat all day, even a Servant would be concerned about things like that.”  Chuckling at her surprisingly normal concern, Ritsuka offered her a cheerful smile.  “But everyone has things their own strengths and weaknesses, right?  Even if you’re a bit clumsy on the battlefield sometimes, I couldn’t hope to match you in your Mana Capacity or the potency of your Onmyoji techniques.  Still, if you want someone to join you, I think it’d be nice to train with someone closer to my level.”


Puffing out her cheeks and furrowing her brows a bit, the voluptuous Caster crossed her arms under her bosom and looked away from him, pouting.  “While I thank you for the compliment, Master, I dare say that I am still quite active, even if I limit myself to my duties as head librarian majority of the time.  Why, I would even wager that if we were to compete, I would handedly defeat you.”  She said, turning back to face him, leaning forward, and pointing at him with a hand on her hip.


“M-Murasaki-sensei?  I’m sorry if I said something to offend you.”  Caught off guard by the older woman’s attitude shift, Ritsuka tried to de-escalate the misunderstanding.  It wasn’t like she was genuinely mad at him but more akin to a child getting frustrated at being told they couldn’t do something and becoming determined to prove the offending person wrong.  “Running the library isn’t just mentally tasking, but physically too.  Running back and forth through the shelves, carrying stacks of heavy books, breaking up fights to keep the order.  It’s still a pretty demanding job.”  She usually keeps a cooler head than this.  I just something really is bothering her…  He thought, trying to find the words to apologize.


“Hmph.  Perhaps, but you seem to be taking me too lightly.  After all, I am still a Servant.  So, are you willing to test yourself against me?  Push-ups, sit-ups, running laps, and I hear that modern Mages have adopted practicing some form of martial arts, yes?  We’ll end our competition with some sparring.”  Murasaki said, not giving Ritsuka a way to back out.  “The winner can decide on some reward or punishment if they want.  What do you say, Master?”


She can’t be serious, can she?  She’s about as athletically capable as Stheno or Euryale, though her Endurance does increase a bit if she’s completely changed her class to Rider.  Considering just fully apologizing and asking her to forgive him, Ritsuka tried to consider her physical abilities if she wasn’t boosting them with her onmyoji spells.  At the end of the day, Murasaki Shikibu was just a novelist from the Heian period with some knowledge of Eastern Magecraft.  She wasn’t a warrior or gifted with a Divine physique, though her figure was definitely one that was blessed by someoneIt would be mean of me to go all out after all the training I’ve done, but hopefully, if I keep it close, she’ll feel comfortable asking me to train with her again.  “Alright, Sensei, four events.  Winner decides the prize.”


Shaking on their agreement, they went to the side where there was room for calisthenic workouts, and they got into position to do push-ups first, facing one another.  With less than a foot between their faces, Ritsuka tried to focus his attention on her enchanting, deep purple eyes, which would normally be easy.  But as they began doing their push-ups, he couldn’t help lowering his gaze as her large breasts squished against the floor.


My Gods, they’re no smaller than Mama Raikou’s…  No, they might even be a bit bigger.  Unable to not see how the masses of soft flesh and fat squashed out as she lowered her body onto them, they left an impression on the floor where they wiped away some dust.  N-No, no…  I’ve got to focus on the competition.  If I outpace Sensei too much I won’t be able to… huh?  Reminding himself of his goal, Ritsuka focus on the rest of her body, in particular her slender arms, to gauge how much she was straining.


“Fifty-five, fifty-six, fifty-seven...”  With no noticeable change to her breathing, the mature Caster was lowering and raising herself in time with him.


She’s keeping up with me?  Well, I was a bit distracted.  Her performing better than he excepted helping to keep his head in the game, the strain in Ritsuka’s arms was slowly building, but usually by now it’s a bit worse.  “Wow, I didn’t realize we were already in the fifties.  You’re doing better than I thought, Sensei.”  He said, trying to engage in some friendly banter.  He still didn’t understand why she was so upset with him, but she seemed to be more on guard with him.


Pausing for a moment so she didn’t lose count, Murasaki looked at him with a slightly puzzled expression.  “Weren’t you keeping track of your progress, Master?  You were going a bit slower than me for a while, so you’re quite a bit behind.”  She said plainly, shifting her weight on her hands since she had a moment, which caused her breasts to jiggle quite a bit.  “I believe you should be somewhere in the thirties right now, but I wasn’t keeping a close eye on it, sorry.”


“Thirty!?”  Judging from the exhaustion building in his arms, the young Magus figured she wasn’t trying to deceive him.  Crap, I really got distracted!


“Oh… U-Um… Maybe I’m mistaken and you’re close to forty?  All I know is that you slowed down for a bit, so you’re not past me.”


“What?  Oh, no, I wasn’t questioning you, Sensei, I just didn’t think I was that far behind.  Maybe I’m a bit more tired than I thought.”  Rather than rush to catch up to her, Ritsuka chuckled meekly and got back into a good rhythm for himself.


Motivated to not lose face after what he had said before, the dark-haired young man pushed himself to keep up with the literary Servant, breaking his previous record and getting up to one hundred and fifty push-ups before his arms finally gave out on him.  Murasaki, however, was still ahead of him and continued on until she hit two hundred before stopping.  Pulling her legs up under her, she gracefully knelt and used her towel to wipe away the light amount of sweat she was perspiring.


“Maa~ Master, that was quite fun, was it not?”  She asked in a lightly teasing tone.  “Though, since I don’t get out of the library too often, my body feels a bit stiff.  Otherwise, I could have kept going a bit longer.”


Slowly picking himself back up, though his arms were screaming at him, the pain paled in comparison to the stinging comment she made.  His shirt and shorts were drenched in sweat and grabbing his water bottle, he had to resist the urge to chug it down.  She barely broke a sweat, so she’s probably not bluffing.  However… y-yeah, isn’t her chest kind of like cheating?  I mean, every time she lowered herself, they’d take some of her weight off her arms, right?  But I’ll be nice and-


“Ara!  That’s right.  Sorry, Master.  Even though you workout much more than me, you weren’t able to match my record, were you?  Ufufu, perhaps your muscles are just for show?”  Adding an extra playful jab that had a bit more bite to it, she interrupted his thought, giggling childishly.


Eye twitching, Ritsuka took another big swig of water from his bottle before setting it aside.  You want a ‘show’, do you?  Standing up, in one smooth motion, the young man was able to peel his sweat-soaked shirt off, tossing it to the side.  He then picked up his towel and began to wipe up his sweat.  “That was just the first one, Sensei.  I’ll catch up, you’ll see.”  Looking back and seeing her turn away from him, face and ears burning bright crimson, he smirked at the small victory.


“M-M-Master!?”


“Hmm?  Oh, sorry, Sensei, but a wet shirt is uncomfortable.  I hope you don’t mind my ‘display’ muscles.”  He joked back at her.


There was a short silence between them as Murasaki steadied her breathing before standing up herself.  “No, you’re right.  This does feel much better.”


“Huh?  What do you me-!?”  Turning to face the older woman, Ritsuka’s eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw that the dark grey, vertical-striped underlayer of her swimsuit had been removed.  The shiny black layer was still on, which coverer the naughtier bits of her breasts, butt, and crotch, but her cleavage, underbust, back, and large percentage of her stomach were now bare to see.  Though still blushing slightly, she was using her towel to dry between her breasts, which was significantly sweatier than her arms and legs, likely because of the layer she took off.  “S-Sensei!?”


“Hm?  Ara, Master.  Is something wrong?”  She asked, looking at him with a mischievous smile.


“N-No.  Let’s just move on to the sit-ups.  Whoever does the most in a minute wins, okay?”  He said, turning away to remind himself to breathe.  W-Were her eyes glowing just now?


“If you say so.  I’ll let you go first and hold your feet for you.”


Nodding, Ritsuka laid down and pulled his feet a bit closer to his butt.  Murasaki knelt down and planted her hands on his feet so they wouldn’t move.  “Thank you,” he said, as he put his hands on either side of his head without touching it.  Working his abdominal muscles, he curled his body up until he was sitting.  “One-!”  Counting to keep track of his progress, Ritsuka froze for a moment as he saw the view that would be waiting for him with each repetition.


The dark brown-haired beauty kneeling with her hands down, squeezing her large breasts between her arms as she looks at him with a lovely, alluring smile.  The mischief she was plotting only enhanced her elegance, beguiling him with the blush dying her cheeks.  The sheen of sweat gave her pale skin an arousing luster, and given how little skin she usually showed, had an even bigger impact on his pent-up youthful vigor.


“Master?”


Her voice both breaking him from his trance and ensnaring him with its light timbre, Ritsuke shook his head to clear it of the multitude of unsavory thoughts fighting to take form as he lowered himself back down.  Sensei’s body is having a bigger impact on me than I thought it would.  It’s because she’s usually all covered up, and even then she’s sexy as hell!  There’s no shortage of beautiful women in Chaldea, but Sensei is…  Closing his eyes to try and control himself, Ritsuka continued his workout.  “Two, three, four…”


With a fumbled start, Ritsuka tried to speed up to make up the difference.  During normal training, exercises like push-ups and sit-ups were done in repetitions and sets to maximize their effects and minimize injury, so he wasn’t used to pacing himself in such a competitive manner.  However, with his eyes closed, he didn’t need to worry about the distraction of Murasaki’s plump, shapely body… those the image of her breasts and thighs was still fresh in his mind.


Thankfully, the more sit-ups he did, the more his muscles burned in protest, which served as the perfect distraction to his lewd thoughts.  “Fifty-three, fifty-four, fifty-five, fifty-six, fifty-sev-”


“T-Time.  That’s o-o-one minute, Master.”


Mid-crunch, his muscles refused to push themselves anymore after hearing the gentle woman’s voice.  Ritsuka flopped back down onto the matted floor, breathing heavily to replenish the oxygen he used up.  “Fifty-six and a half.  But I don’t think halves count.”  Chuckling, he held his stomach and slowly opened his eyes, staring up at the ceiling.  “Just give me a second, Sensei, and I’ll spot you.”


“Y-Yes, Master.  Take your time.”


Why’s she stuttering all of a sudden?  Rolling over so he could pick himself up without working his core too much, Ritsuka looked at the Caster as she averted her gaze, blushing intensely.  Shit!  Am I!?  She was embarrassed by something about him, so with his thoughts being so indecent, he looked down at his crotch.  Mercifully, he wasn’t hard enough to make it noticeable.  Because of how intimate most of the other female Servants training him got without regard for his easily stoked libido, he had taken to wearing tight boxer briefs under loose-fitting shorts while working out.  With his blood plumping all throughout his body, little had a chance to embarrass him.  I don’t know which god I should thank for that, but that doesn’t explain… well she’s been acting a bit weird since she came in.  Unable to understand his Servant, there was something oddly cute about how she fidgeted as he caught his breath.  “Alright, your turn, Sensei.”


Nodding as he crawled over to her, Murasaki laid down on her back and got into position to do her sit-ups.  Her face was still a light shade of red as she avoided looking Ritsuka in the eye, readjusting her feet to be slightly more apart as he held them down for her.


Applying his weight on her feet, the smooth, soft texture of her skin caught the young Magus off guard.  Looking down at her ankles, the sheen on her hairless, blemish-free shins made her long, slender legs look lovely in the fluorescent lights.  Such cute, slim feet… they fit right in the palms of my hands.  And her skin, as pale as the moon.  Sensei was widowed young, right?  Her husband was a lucky man.  Silently admiring Murasaki’s legs, Ritsuka stabilized himself as she began she exercise.


“One, two, three, four…”


The shadow of her body rising and falling and the impact of her weight shifting from moving forward to back quickly caught his eye and unwittingly, Ritsuka’s gaze slowly climbed.  Unable to look away, her plump thighs tightened to assist in pulling her torso up, quivering as she reached the apex, and relaxed as she lowered herself back down.  With her belly and breasts partially exposed, seeing her flat stomach constrict and relax, showcasing the subtle, supple muscles beneath was a treat for the eyes, and the constant motion and her breasts jiggling and bouncing against the restrictive material of her bathing suit.


However, his eyes had been drawn away from her captivating chest.  Framed by her thick thighs, and kept barely modest by the shiny, thin fabric of her clothing, without the additional layer of the swimsuit to mute the details, her plump womanhood was all but plainly visible.  The deep, vertical slit ate up part of the crotch of her bathing suit, almost completely exposing one of her vulva while the shape of the other bulged out from under its covering.  Sen-!?  Paralyzed from the erotic display before him, Ristuka couldn’t think straight as his mind took in all the details.  The jiggle of her skin, the drops of sweat that pooled in the creases of where her thighs met her pelvis, how the hefty cheeks of her backside were split by the bunched-up swimsuit, and the short, wiry hairs that barely poked out from the side of her clothing.  His proximity to her also meant that with each repetition, the air surrounding her was laced with a bit more of her scent.  Whatever force that was keeping the young man from becoming erect could no longer hold back his lust, and his underwear strained to contain him.  Each sit-up caused her bathing suit to slip a bit more, closer to the center and digging into her soft folds.  Just a bit more and…


“T-That’s e-enough, right, Master?”  Falling onto her back, Murasaki kicked her legs up as she finished, consequentially throwing Ritsuka back a bit as well.  “Sixty-eight.  I’ve won again.”


“R-Right, right!  G-Good job.”  Thankful for the jolt to break him from his unsavory thoughts, Ritsuka sat up in time to see Murasaki manifest the underlayer of her bathing suit again.  Yeah… that’s probably for the best…


“W-Well, Master, if you don’t try a bit harder, I might have to g-give you a more severe p-punishment should I ‘sweep the competition’, as they say.”  Quickly standing up, she adjusted her clothing to fix the parts that had slipped out of place, poorly hiding her embarrassment with a smug tone.


Picking himself up and stretching his legs a bit, Ritsuka smirked at her confidence.  She trips over her feet all the time in battle, so this one should be easy.  Using the time she took to fix her clothes and catch her breath, he calmed himself down before she wasn’t the only one to have a near wardrobe malfunction.  “Don’t worry, Sensei.  I’ve seen your clumsy side enough, so if you trip, just pick yourself back up.  Okay?”  He said as they approached the running track, matching her playful jeering with his own.


“H-Hmph, the only side of mine you’ll be seeing, Master, is my backside.”  Blushing almost immediately after she replied without thinking, Murasaki covered her face with her hands as blush colored her face again.


“Maybe after I lap you.”  Trying to diminish her embarrassment a bit, Ritsuka turned the comment back on her as they lined up.  “Ready?”


Pulling some of the material of her swimsuit that was giving her a wedgie out of her rear, the dark-haired woman nodded, trying to not look at him.  “Ready.”


“Alright, first to finish ten laps win.”


“Yes.”


“On your marks.  Get set.  Go!”


Signaling the start of their race, Ritsuka didn’t sprint at the start since the track was one-hundred meters long.  One kilometer was a long way to sprint, so he was going to pace himself and save his energy for the last few laps.  Murasaki, however, exploded from the starting line with a huge burst of speed, leaving him in her dust, and true to her word, only showing her back and full, round rear to him as she quickly rounded the bend.  Okay…  I wasn’t expecting Sensei to be that fast… but that’s a rookie mistake.  Sprinting like that, she’ll be out of breath by the fif-


“Ara?  Master?  How did you get in front of me already?”  Hearing Murasaki’s voice come up from behind him just as he was exiting the first bend, Ritsuka looked back to see her smiling confidently at him.  “I thought you said you were going to lap me, yet it seems that I am the one,” effortlessly passing him, she giggled at him, her breathing not disturbed in the least, “lapping you.”


As she pulled further and further away, Ritsuka's thoughts were split between how much her butt was stretching the material of her bathing suit as she ran, it slowly sliding deeper between her pale, hefty cheeks as she ran, and the speed she was displaying.  How is she so fa-!?  Oh…  Oh no…  Trying to figure out how she was outpacing him so easily, Ritsuka recalled what the mature Caster’s Parameters were.  I still don’t know if she’s fully changed her Saint Graph to turn into a Rider, but how could I forget that as either a Caster or a Rider her Agility is D Rank!  Allowing the near-human levels of strength and endurance she typically displayed to blind him to the superhuman speed she had at her disposal, as far as a Servant it concerned, Murasaki’s physical stats are pretty low.  But ‘pretty low’ is relative!  I might as well have challenged a car to a race.


Watching as she quickly ran another lap around him, Ritsuka thought about how he had spoken to Murasaki earlier, underestimating her physical abilities just because she stayed in the library most of the time.  Her irritation and cutting words made sense now.  Just because she doesn’t pride herself in her physical capabilities didn’t mean that she’d stand by when someone, intentionally or not, insulted them.


I’ll apologize properly after this.  He thought as she came up behind him once more.


Lapping him again, Murasaki continued ahead of him a bit more, then slowed her pace to keep a certain distance between them.  “Enjoy the view back there.  I pr-promised you you could.”


There was something oddly refreshing seeing such a mature and composed woman acting so childishly.  Even though she could easily continue on and finish her laps in a fraction of the time he’d take to do his, she kept her lead on him without increasing it any further.  It was playfully insulting and a complete show of dominance over him, but Ritsuka didn’t mind.  Whether she realized it or not, the bathing suit was riding completely up her butt by now, so he had a clear view of the ripples each step shook her plump backside with.  Even when he picked up his pace for the final three laps, she maintained the distance she set between them, and ran the two extra laps just because she could.


Dropping to the floor, exhausted and gasping for air, Rituska’s defeat was settled.


“U-Um…  Master?  Are you alright?”  Sheepishly approaching with a towel and his water bottle in hand, other than a light sweat, Murasaki was still perfectly fine despite running twelve-hundred meters.  “S-Sorry.  I may have taken this a bit too far.”


Looking up at the busty librarian as she bent over to offer him her olive branch, Ritsuka’s newfound depths of respect for her only made her all the more alluring.  Sitting up, he took the towel and drank the water as he tried to get his breathing and heart rate under control.  “Not at all Sense- no, after all this, I can’t keep treating you like some delicate lady who hasn’t lifted anything heavier than a book.”  Turning to face his Servant, his genuine regret over how he had treated her reflected in his pure eyes, Ritsuka bowed until his forehead touched the floor.  “Thank you for the lesson, Mura… Kaoruko-senpai.”


“K-K-Kao-!?  S-Sen… pai?”  Unsure how to respond, Murasaki took a few steps back, clutching her chest as the words died in her throat and her face turned the brightest shade of crimson yet.  “M-Ma-M-Master?!  Wh-W-Why would you…?”


“Hmm?  Well, it was either senpai, onee-chan, or aneki, since I can’t really see you as an obaa-chan.  Also, you’re not really a formal instructor of martial arts, so sensei and shishou don’t really fit either.”  Not expecting such an extreme reaction, the young Magus chuckled at how adorably embarrassed she was acting as he explained his thought process.  “You wrote your poems and novels under your descriptive name, but seeing you as ‘Murasaki-sensei’ had me underestimating you, so I thought I’d change how I refer to you.  Do you not like it?”


Holding back her tears, Murasaki quickly approached and embraced Ritsuka tightly.  “O-Of course it’s fine, Master.  But… could you just call me ‘Kaoruko’ instead?  I don’t think my heart could handle anything else.”


With his face next to her and an impossibly soft feeling on his chest, Ritsuka returned her embrace, more embarrassed by it than calling her by her name.  “So… I might not be able to win our competition anymore, but would you still like to spar, Kaoruko?”


“Huh?  B-But Master…  After what I did.”  Not wanting to put him through anymore, the busty Caster was ready to just call it a night there.  Though going a bit overboard, she taught her handsome, young Master the error of his hubris.  “I couldn’t p-possibly…”


Standing up, Ritsuka smiled softly at her and lead her by the hand toward the wrestling mat.  “Just because you have the advantage physically doesn’t mean you’re sure to win.  If there’s anything I’ve learned since joining Chaldea, it’s that in a match, it’s usually the smarter and more experienced fighter that will win.”


“W-Well… I suppose…”


“Don’t worry about it.  Nobody else really holds back when they train me…”  Chuckling emptily as his eyes went vacant for a moment, Ritsuka thought back on all the grueling training he had been through so far.  “At least… I hope they don’t think that’s holding back.  So, give me your best shot.  Or does ‘Murasaki-sensei’ want to go sit down and read already?”


Though his tone was playful and not at all disrespectful, just a little jab to motivate her into agreeing.  “Never mind, Master.  Perhaps I’ll have you call me ‘Kaoruko-sensei’ once I’m done teaching you a lesson in respecting your elders.”  Smiling menacingly as her deep, purple eyes looked to glow in the shadows cast by her bangs, she giggled darkly as she rose to his obvious provocation.


“Alright.  We’ll go until one of us gets the other to say they concede.”


“Maa~  That means I can take my time, yes?”


“I’ll apologize now in case I end up touching you somewhere inappropriate.  Shishou tells me that, if I have an opening, I shouldn’t hold myself back.”  Getting into a fighting stance, Ritsuka made his intentions clear that, while he was going to try and fight clean, he wouldn’t hold back if it meant he could win.  “Let the match, begin!”


Very quickly the difference in skill and experience made itself apparent.  After years of receiving instruction from so many talented warriors and mentors, someone with as little practical knowledge of martial arts like Murasaki was easy to feint and trip up.  Offsetting her stances and unbalancing her root meant that, even when she tried to counter-attack, he could slip away.  Her unpracticed movements were easy to read, and hesitation kept her on the defensive, allowing him to make contact despite the difference in their speed… but a Servant’s Agility stat is more than just a measure of speed.


Even if his maneuvers and feints caused her to flinch away or curl up defensively for a moment, her reflexes allowed her to recover before he could land a solid attack.  As such, even her mistakes left openings too brief to fully commit to any sort of attack.  Worse yet for the young Master was that the longer their match continued, the more accustomed Murasaki became to his tactics.  She was hesitating for shorter periods of time and less frequently, sometimes even inviting an attack so she could capitalize on a blunder.  For a woman that served as a lady-in-waiting and novelist for her whole life, she wasn’t completely unaccustomed to combat.


Well, I suppose that makes sense.  She did live during the Heian period, which was full of dangers and Mystic.  Ritsuka thought as his fatigue was beginning to catch up with him.  It was already late and he had come to the gym to tire himself out anyway, so he didn’t really have much energy left.  Evening in the Edo period more than five-hundred years later, Munenori said that Kasuga no Tsubone's skill with the naginata inspired some of the forms he developed into his Shinkage-ryuu, and she was a wet nurse.  It wouldn’t surprise me if Kaoruko received some martial arts training along with the onmyoji arts she learned.  Wiping the sweat from his brow, Ritsuka contemplated his next move as he tried to catch his breath.  There were so many openings and flaws in the Caster’s stance, but her reflexes were making up for her lack of experience.


She was becoming more sure of herself, shedding the nervousness that she had been trying to conceal with aggravated confidence, and seemed to be enjoying herself.  Maybe even a bit too much.  Whether she was letting her advantage get to her head, or her adrenaline was making her get a bit carried away, it wasn’t often the humble novelist acted in such a gloating, domineering manner.  At least, not when certain individuals that she just couldn’t get along with weren’t involved, or someone caused a bit too much mischief in her library.


At this point, all I can do is go for a grapple and pin her.  With his options and strength limited, Ritsuka opted for one of the few strategies left to him.  Thankfully, her raw strength was more comparable to a normal human’s, as opposed to the Demi-Gods and legendary warriors that could stand with ease even if he got them into an arm bar hold.  Rushing in, he ducked under the telegraphed palm thrust that Murasaki threw, spinning around and extending his leg to knock her forward foot out from under her.  Once she hits the mat, I’ll grab her arm, and then-?!


“Ei!”  However, as his heel approached her, faster than he could react, she pivoted on her foot and jumped back into him.  “Hah!”  Delivering a powerful, hip check to his cheek, Murasaki had gotten a clean hit in on him finally.


There was nothing Ritsuka could do to protect himself from such an unexpected attack.  As he landed on the mat, his momentary disorientation left him open as the dark-dressed woman sealed his arms under her shins and grabbed his legs, locking them under her arms.  Her breasts squished against his crotch as she secured her hold and sat up, and by the time Ritsuka was able to shake off the impact of the blow, he was caught in the shadow of her large, soft backside.  “Kao-!?”  Flabbergasted by the erotism of the grapple she chose, it was also effective in sealing off his movements.  The plump roundness of her backside, the depth of which was consuming much of the material meant to cover the pale moons, and the bulge of her nethers squashed by the tightly stretched bathing suit stole the words from his mouth.


“Ara~  I must say, Master, perhaps you were right about me.  All this moving is quite tiring.”  Teasing as she restrained him, Murasaki looked over her shoulder down at him with a seductive, enthralling smile.  Like a predator proving their superiority over their prey, her smile promised that if he was going to get out of her grasp, it would be because she allowed him.  “I may not have a good book to read at the moment, but you won’t mind if I sit and rest for a while, will you?”


The meaning of her words taking a moment to register through the lustful thoughts overwhelming his mind, Ritsuka’s eyes widened as she began to drop her hips.  “W-Wai-mmph!”


But Murasaki did not wait, nor did she stop short and tease him with her backside.  Plopping her rear firmly down, she buried his face deep in her soft, warm cheeks.  And with him trying to ask her to stop, much of her womanhood bulged into her mouth, preventing it from closing!  The scent of her sweaty backside filled his nostrils, contaminating his lungs with her sweet, heavy scent, and while his tongue didn’t caress the swimsuit-clad sex that pressed against it, there was a tangy flavor that mixed with her sweat.  Grinding her butt into her face to settle her full weight onto him, she let out a satisfied sigh as her body quivered in delight.  “Maa, yes, I must say I am most comfortable sitting, as you mentioned, Master.  And finding a good seat just makes you want to settle in for a while, does it not?”  Giggling, she held the unresisting young man under her, forcing him to breathe in her aroma before raising her hips a bit.  “Well, is there anything you wish to say, Master?  Or is our match continuing.”


Shaking his head to get his wits about him, Ritsuka looked up at the perfection that was Murasaki’s rear, deeply regretting what he was about to say.  But as her Master, he couldn’t take advantage of her like this.  While unconventional, with was a legitimate submission hold and she had bested him.  “I gi-mmph?!”  However, before he could concede, she dropped her butt onto him again, cutting him off.


“Hmm?  What’s that, Master?  I couldn’t quite hear you.”  She said playfully.  “Maybe this will get you to give up.”


Ka-Kaoruko!?  Buried under the beautiful woman’s full backside again, while he had the opportunity to close his mouth this time, it seemed as if more of his face was getting covered by her pale cheeks.  Not to mention that he hadn’t taken the chance to clear her sweat-laced air from his lungs.   At his limit, Ritsuka was forced to deeply inhale, his body not caring how greedily it needed to do so to get some fresh oxygen.  With how much he had been exerting himself, he couldn’t be reserved and sniffed the deepest crevice of the Caster’s backside while trying to free himself from her hold.


“Still resisting, Master?  Well then, keep it up for as long as you can.”  Tightening her hold, Murasaki pulled his legs closer to her body, causing her chest to spread around his groin more.  The quivering of her body had her hefty cheeks lightly slapping his face, and her voice was getting deeper and more sensual by the moment.  “You c-can be so stub-b-born sometimes, Master…  B-But that’s one of r-reasons you’re so wonderf-ful.”


The way she was grinding her undercarriage against his face began to melt Ritsuka’s sense of reason.  There was only so much a healthy young man like him could do to control himself in such a compromising position with a beauty like Murasaki.  The only thing separating their bodies were thin layers of fabric, which did little to mute the stimulation he felt.  She raised her backside a couple more times, giving him a chance to concede, but every time he tried, she’d swiftly drop her hips again to silence him.  And he couldn’t deny that he wanted this to continue too, especially after the stimulating day he had already gone through.


However, eventually, Murasaki released and dismounted him, covered in sweat and breathing just as heavily as him for once as she laid next you him and gently placed a hand on his chest.  Bringing her lips close to his ear, she giggled and whispered to him, “Well, Master?  Are you ready to concede now?”


In a daze, Ritsuka didn’t think of anything other than the elegant Servant’s words.  She had proven herself to be stronger, faster, and superior to him in combat so easily.  He wasn’t even able to give up unto she allowed it.  For a Servant that typically listened to him so well and acted in a much more reserved manner, her methodic domination of him was all the more effective because of it.  Closing his eyes and envisioning her meaty rear above him again, Ritsuka nodded.  She had defeated him utterly.  “I con-”


“I concede.”  Cutting him off, Murasaki resigned first, giving the victory to him.


“Huh?  Kaoru-!?”  Turning to look at her, Ritsuka was about to question her but was stopped as she placed a slender finger to his lips.


“Shhh, Master.  I know what you want to say.”  She said as she smiled gently at him.  “But this doesn’t feel right or fair of me at all.  After all, I could have simply done this, and you wouldn’t have been able to fight back at all.”  Activating her magic circuits and concentrating the flow of Mana into the hand resting on Ritsuka’s chest, she firmly held him down with a pressure that, while didn’t crush him, prevented him from being able to move for a few seconds.  “You are undoubtedly a more skilled warrior, so I don’t want you to think otherwise.”


The humiliating defeat under her backside starkly contradicting that notion, Ritsuka couldn’t deny that he had fared better against her than he would have before coming to Chaldea, so he could try to be proud of his progress.  “Man…  I thought I’d at least stand a better chance against a Caster.  I always end up forgetting just how big the gap between humans and Servants is.”


Giggling as she sat up, Murasaki held up her hand to dangle a finger over his chest.  “Well, Master, if you want, I’ve just thought of a way to demonstrate that difference, if you want.  Though, I’ll have to curse you a little bit to do so.”


She calls it a curse, but…  Nodding, Ritsuka smiled at her.  “Alright, Murasaki-sensei.  I trust you.”


“Uh ah ah, Master.  Don’t you remember?”  Focusing her magic into the tip of her finger, Murasaki drew a circle with a five-pointed star inside of it and leaned in again to whisper in his ear.  “I believe I said I’d have you call me ‘Kaoruko-sensei’, did I not?”


The intimacy in her voice as she spoke distracted Ritsuka as her magical energy coursed through his body.  Even though he started saying it as a respectful acknowledgment of her being more than an unathletic novelist, referring to her by her given name was more embarrassing than he thought.  “R-Right, Kaoru…ko?”  Before he realized it though, everything around him had become much, much bigger, the beautiful, purple-eyed Caster included.  With her face so close, she could easily gobble him up, he had become so tiny!  “Wh-Whoa!  What happened to me?!”


“Hmm…  I can still hear you, but your voice is really quiet, even from this small of a distance.  You might want to communicate with me telepathically while your at that size, Master.”  She said, getting on her hands and knees as she observed him closely, smiling gently.  “You should be around six or seven centimeters tall right now.  Excluding a few exceptions, this is about how big the gap in overall abilities between you and us Servants is.  I understand that you have become much stronger since becoming a Master, but thinking you can face a Heroic Spirit is dangerous.  I hope you’ll learn from this and not make the same mistake in the future.”


Six centimeters…?  That’s still smaller than the difference between our usual heights.  Mura-er, Kaoruko isn’t a small woman, but she looks absolutely massive right now.  Taking in the full scope of what she was demonstrating, Rtisuka didn’t just look at her, but the rest of the room as well, and just how tiny he had become.  Well, yeah.  If I saw someone as big as her standing in front of me, I’d never think about challenging her to a competition.  It’s no wonder Mages thought up Command Seals to keep their Servants in check.  If she sat on me now…  The image still so vivid in his mind of her flawless rear hanging over his head, this time enveloping his entire field of view and coming crashing down and covering him completely, Ritsuka swallowed the accumulating saliva in his mouth.  The scent of her breath surrounded him, whatever tea she paired with her evening reading carrying and mixing with her potent sweat and arousing pheromones, drive his heart to go wild.  “Yeah, this definitely illustrates the…”  Trying to distract himself from the lewd thoughts of her sitting on him and more, Ritsuka was about to agree with what she was saying.  But the warm breeze of her breath washing over him caressed his stiffening member a bit too strongly for him to ignore, and when he looked down, he realized that his clothes hadn’t shrunk with him!  “Kaoruko-sensei!?  Wh-What happened to my pants?  No, never mind.  Just change me back, quick.”


Bringing her finger down onto his chest, Murasaki’s playful laughter transitioned into a sultry giggle as she stared down at him with amorous eyes.  “Maa~  Now Master, you have nothing to be embarrassed about.  In fact, you should be quite proud.  Even with clothing on, you were able to pierce my chest quite deeply earlier.”  She said in an endearingly teasing tone.  “Besides, someone’s commentary is being more honest.”

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Chapter 2 by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2023/03/28]


Tags:Sweat, Teasing, Working Out, Revealing Clothing, Face-Sitting, Shrinking, Entrapment, Butt, Unbirth, Breasts




Ahwawa.  I need to leave before…


“Hmm?  Oh, Murasaki-sensei!  I didn’t expect to see you here.”  It was too late.  The young man had seen and called out to her.  “What brings you here so late?  If you’re going for a swim, the pool’s over there.”


Oh, I didn’t want Master to see me like th-  As Murasaki fretted about the gym not being empty like she had hoped, the soft tone of her most dreaded ability sounded in the silence as Ritsuka approached her.  Above his head, a block of text appeared.


[Though he tries to keep a respectful gaze on her, Fujimaru-sama can’t help but be distracted by Murasaki’s alluring body.  Her abundant bosom, which is often hard to ignore, is all the more eye-catching as her sexy, mature swimwear displayed it more prominently.]


My Taizan Commentary Fest?!  Ahwawa, I…  I must have activated it by accident!  Maa… How embarrassing, and yet, to think Master thought of me like that.  I know Raikou-sama pursues him aggressively but didn’t think he was interested in older women.  Trying to compose herself after what she just read, Murasaki was a bit more confident in presenting herself to the young Magus at least.  “Ah, Master…  I-I could ask you the same thing.  Did Scheherazade-sama not visit you tonight to read you a story?  I cannot imagine someone staying awake through one of her tales if she does not wish for you to do so.”  She said, blushing yet covering her chest inadvertently.


“Ahaha… I… I just couldn’t get to sleep.  I thought coming to work off some of my excess energy would help me fall asleep.”  His eyes darting from her bosom, the way he blushed was endearing.  However, another block of text appeared above his head.


[Trying to hide the fact that he has been surrounded by Heroic Spirits like Penthesia-sama, Quetzelcoalt-sama, and Ibuki-Douji-sama all day left him too aroused to pay attention to Scheherazade-sama’s story.  He then escaped to the gym to sweat out his pent-up libido after she bent over him to check his temperature.]


“I-I see…  Yes, I suppose being too energetic could be difficult to deal with.”  Ah!  I forgot to disable my Commentary Fest again!  Oh, I’m sorry, Master.  I shouldn’t be intruding on your inner thoughts like that… but he is a healthy young man, so this much is to be expected.  “I also came here to move my body a bit while nobody else was around.  Loathe as I am to admit it, sometime I can’t help but envy the strength and capabilities of so many other Servants.  As much as I’d love to stay in the library and read, I wouldn’t be able to face Shōshi-heika or Michinaga-sama if I failed to properly support you, Master.”


“Oh?  It is pretty rare for you to leave the library for more than meals or a mission.  I guess if you just sit around and eat all day, even a Servant would be concerned about things like that.  But everyone has things their own strengths and weaknesses, right?  Even if you’re a bit clumsy on the battlefield sometimes, I couldn’t hope to match you in your Mana Capacity or the potency of your Onmyoji techniques.  Still, if you want someone to join you, I think it’d be nice to train with someone closer to my level.”


[Keeping his words polite, Fujimaru-sama kept his thoughts of how deep and defined the groove in Murasaki’s seat in the library was.  Seeing her in such a tight outfit reminded him that it wasn’t just her breasts that were well-developed, though he didn’t want to discourage her if she wanted to keep in shape.  Hoping to be of some assistance to her, he offered to exercise with her and make sure she didn’t push herself too hard.]


Why I…  How could he!?  My bottom is not that big, Master!  She thought, crossing her arms and pouting.  As the target of her Taizan Commentary Fest, the young man was unaware of the words appearing above his head, so his attempts at subtlety only served to aggravate her further.  “While I thank you for the compliment, Master, I dare say that I am still quite active, even if I limit myself to my duties as head librarian majority of the time.  Why, I would even wager that if we were to compete, I would handedly defeat you.”  She said, turning back to face him.


“M-Murasaki-sensei?  I’m sorry if I said something to offend you.”  Flustered by her seemingly unprovoked mood swing, Ritsuka didn’t what to do.


[Realizing that he must have said something to insult Murasaki, Fujimaru-sama quickly tried to assure her he didn’t think maintaining the library was a simple task.  However, confident with all the training he had undergone with the many different legendary mentors, martial arts masters, and accomplished warriors, he just didn’t think for a moment that someone so dedicated to the arts and literature could be him so easily.]


“Running the library isn’t just mentally tasking, but physically too.  Running back and forth through the shelves, carrying stacks of heavy books, breaking up fights to keep the order.  It’s still a pretty demanding job.”  Even if he didn’t know how he insulted her, he tried to apologize all the same.


However, she wasn’t going to let him off so easily.  “Hmph.  Perhaps, but you seem to be taking me too lightly.  After all, I am still a Servant.  So, are you willing to test yourself against me?  Push-ups, sit-ups, running laps, and I hear that modern Mages have adopted practicing some form of martial arts, yes?  We’ll end our competition with some sparring.  The winner can decide on some reward or punishment if they want.  What do you say, Master?”


[Remembering that Murasaki’s Strength and Endurance are both the lowest rank a Servant can have, E, Fujimaru-sama is hesitant to accept.  Thinking he could at least hold back a bit to not discourage her from trying to improve herself though, he agrees and hopes it will be fun for the both of them.]


“Alright, Sensei, four events.  Winner decides the prize.”


Now he thinks he’s humoring me?!  Just you wait, Master.  I know I should turn my Commentary Fest off, but now I want to hear everything he’s trying to keep from me.  As they shook on their agreement and went to get into position, Murasaki purposely faced him so she could more easily read the text blocks.  And it wasn’t long after they started that more commentary appeared.


[Unable to focus on the competition, Murasaki’s presence did not help Fujimaru-sama forget about his lust.  Though he wished to lose himself in her enthralling eyes, their proximity meant that her breasts were constantly in view.  Despite himself, he couldn’t help comparing her bosom to that of Raikou-sama’s, and finding Murasaki’s to be more appealing.]


H-Huh?  Ehhhh~!  Master’s passionate gaze is…  Ahwawa, what should I d-do?  I’m supposed to be teaching him a lesson, b-but…  Her heart fluttering from what she was reading, though the Commentary Fest doesn’t display the target's thoughts directly, it was a close approximation to the general thought.  And with his pace slowing more as they went, his attention was clearly focused on her breasts each time she lowered her body.  W-Well…  I don’t mind if he w-wants to s-stare, b-b-but that can come after!  Trying to think of a way to get him to refocus on their competition, she composed herself as she began to count aloud.  “Fifty-five, fifty-six, fifty-seven...”


“Wow, I didn’t realize we were already in the fifties.  You’re doing better than I thought, Sensei.”  Her voice snapping him out of his trance, Ritsuka offered her a genuine, but still slightly condescending compliment.  One that was inaccurate too.


“Weren’t you keeping track of your progress, Master?  You were going a bit slower than me for a while, so you’re quite a bit behind.”  She said plainly as she shifted her weight on her hands.  “I believe you should be somewhere in the thirties right now, but I wasn’t keeping a close eye on it, sorry.”


“Thirty!?”


[Realizing his mistake, Fujimaru-sama didn’t want to give a poor showing and resumed his push-ups.  With great difficulty and a bit of regret, he pushed the thoughts of Murasaki’s soft-looking, beautiful breast from his mind.]


Wait. N-No, Master.  You can s-still look a bit if you w-want!  She thought, disheartened to have lost his lustful gaze.  “Oh… U-Um… Maybe I’m mistaken and you’re close to forty?  All I know is that you slowed down for a bit, so you’re not past me.”


“What?  Oh, no, I wasn’t questioning you, Sensei, I just didn’t think I was that far behind.  Maybe I’m a bit more tired than I thought.”  He said, not rushing to catch up.


As they continued with their contest, Ritsuka kept his mind clean and focused on not performing too poorly.  Even as she tried to catch his eye a few more times, Murasaki was unable to distract him one more, sadly.  Shifting back to her own push-ups, she continued to two hundred repetitions quite easily despite Ritsuka struggling to get to one hundred and fifty.


Grabbing her towel to wipe up the sweat she was producing, Murasaki attempted to draw his attention to her once more now that he wasn’t focusing on exercising.  “Maa~ Master, that was quite fun, was it not?  Though, since I don’t get out of the library too often, my body feels a bit stiff.  Otherwise, I could have kept going a bit longer.”  She said, letting her satisfaction in besting him dye her words in pretty smugness.


As he sat up with rivers of sweat running off of him, he didn’t say anything but luckily, that’s what the block of text above his head was for.


[Though he was ready to admit and own up to his loss, Fujimaru-sama rationalized Murasaki’s victory as she had the aid of her large bosom to ease her burden half of the time.  Though, as a gentleman, he kept such thoughts to himself, realizing that such unsportsmanly behavior was beneath him.]


Hmph!  Master, just because you don’t say it doesn’t make it better.  Does carrying my bosom not likewise increase the difficulty for me?  Pouting once more, Murasaki couldn’t let such thoughts go uncontested.  “Ara!  That’s right.  Sorry, Master.  Even though you workout much more than me, you weren’t able to match my record, were you?  Ufufu, perhaps your muscles are just for show?”


Rather than retort her teasing, Ritsuka drank heartily from his water bottle before standing up, grabbing the hem of his shirt and peeling the soaked fabric from his body, tossing it to the side.  Though he didn’t have a physique as impressive as most of the male Servants, the muscle mass he had developed was attractive enough to cause the reserved, refined older woman to blush as she took in the details.  His muscles were lean and well-defined like they were chiseled from marble, and the battle scars he carried gave off an aura of danger and courage.  Watching as drops of sweat ran down his broad back, Murasaki had to fight the urge to embrace him from behind as he grabbed his towel.


Maa~  Master is still quite dashing.  Though not as physically imposing as Kintoki-sama, his arms look…!?  Her heart beating faster than when she was exercising, the refined Caster quickly turned away as he looked back at her.


“That was just the first one, Sensei.  I’ll catch up, you’ll see.”  He said, teasingly.


“M-M-Master!?”  Holding her hands to her cheeks to try and cool them down, Murasaki glanced back at her Master, as he smirked at her cheekily.  H-How utterly inappropriate!  Y-Yes, t-to reveal himself so candidly to a woman.  Master can be such a rascal sometimes.


“Hmm?  Oh, sorry, Sensei, but a wet shirt is uncomfortable.  I hope you don’t mind my ‘display’ muscles.”


Hmmmph!  Teasing an older lady in such a manner, Master?  Well… t-two can play at that game.  Spurred on by his smug grin, Murasaki held a hand over her chest to calm her heart and took a deep breath to settle her breathing.  Altering her clothing was a simple task, especially when conserving Mana wasn’t a concern, so she removed the underlayer of her swimsuit, exposing her cleavage and belly to the cooler air.  Without realizing it, more sweat had collected in her bathing suit, so the air on her skin was refreshing.  “No, you’re right.  This does feel much better.”  She said, turning back around as she dried the underside of her breasts.


“Huh?  What do you me-!?  S-Sensei!?”


[Gazing at the pale beauty’s freshly exposed flesh, Fujimaru-sama watched with envy at the towel she used caressed all the parts of Murasaki he so wanted to himself.  The valley of her breasts looked so comfortable, he wished to be embraced by them, smothered in gentle affection.]


As embarrassing as it was to expose herself in such a manner to him, the constant shifting of control over one another was tantalizing and entertaining.  “Hm?  Ara, Master.  Is something wrong?”  She asked, using subtle gestures to control where his eyes wandered.  He’s so adorable when on the defensive!  Ahh~  I never got the chance to pursue a man myself in the past.  I just wanted to tease him a bit, but…  Unaware of the mischievous look on her face, something inside of her was beginning to stir and her magical energy swelled.


“N-No.  Let’s just move on to the sit-ups.  Whoever does the most in a minute wins, okay?”


“If you say so.  I’ll let you go first and hold your feet for you.”  She said, kneeling and placing her hands on his feet for him.


“Thank you…  One-!”  Curling his body up, and beginning their next contest, Ritsuka froze when he saw realized what he’d be seeing with each sit-up and a new block of text appeared.


[Captivated by her unearthly beauty, Fujimaru-sama fought the urge to push the delicate-looking Murasaki down and let his lust take hold of him.  Of all the flowers in Chaldea, she was the most beautiful in his eyes.  But he treasured her feeling more than his enflamed passion.  No matter how soft she looked, or how much he wished to embrace her, he couldn’t bring himself to cross that line, denying his libido once more.]


Ahwawa…  T-That’s a bit intense, Master… b-but…  Trying to keep herself composed, while she was sure she still controlled the momentum, a young man’s lust burned hotter than she had anticipated.  Nobutaka-sama was in the twilight of his life when I married him and since then…  “Master?”  Holding on to the control she did have, the thought of letting herself be overpowered by her earnest Master was an appealing one.  If he needed, she could even guide him.


[Comparing Murasaki to the sublime beauty of the moon and finding the celestial object lacking, Fujimaru-sama kept his admiration in his heart.]


However, he managed to curb his lust, closing his eyes to fight temptation and continued his exercise.  “Two, three, four…”


A pang of disappointment stabbing her heart, Murasaki also felt a sense of pride that her Master could display such willpower.  Instead, she could allow herself to admire his chiseled abs with each repetition.  Master would be of marrying age in Heian-kyo, would he not?  Modern society’s view on such matters has shifted, but even with the information and norms taught to me by Chaldea’s summoning system, I cannot see him as a child.  In fact, he should be around the age I was when I married Nobutaka-sama, should he not?  Imaging her wedding day, Murasaki’s recollection of her husband’s face had always been fuzzy since she manifested.  However, this time, it wasn’t the indistinct silhouette of a man twice her age she imagined exchanging vows with, but the handsome young man before her.  W-Wait!  What am I th-thinking!?


“Fifty-three, fifty-four, fifty-five, fifty-six, fifty-sev-”  Unaware of her fantasies, Ritsuka continued to do sit-up after sit-up at a constant, but slowing rate.


While not entirely tracking the time, Murasaki needed to take a breather before her imagination completely got out of hand, as she was already envisioning their wedding night!  “T-Time.  That’s o-o-one minute, Master.”


“Fifty-six and a half.  But I don’t think halves count.”  Chuckling as he stopped, Ritsuka let himself fall back and held his stomach.  “Just give me a second, Sensei, and I’ll spot you.”


“Y-Yes, Master.  Take your time.”  Turning away from him, Murasaki banished her naughty fantasy just as she was disrobing and calmed her mind.  Ahwawa~  Get ahold of yourself, Kaoruko!  Even if Master is…  You’re not a naive, chaste maiden anymore.  Surely Master would desire a younger bride than you, like Mash-sama.


“Alright, your turn, Sensei.”


Looking back at the handsome bachelor, Murasaki nodded, unable to say anything for fear of embarrassing herself.  Laying back, waited for him to hold her feet down.  Yes.  Young men admire an older woman’s beauty, but they all want a young, blushing bride.  Convincing herself that his infatuation with her body was nothing but the unfocused lust of a young, healthy man, she began he sit-ups.  “One, two, three, four…”  However, as she did her exercise, the disheartened Caster heard the tone of her Commentary Fest.  Hmm?  What’s Master thinking now-!?


[Captivated by her body, Fujimaru-sama’s eyes wondered, drinking in Murasaki’s beauty.  However, entranced by the sight and state of her partially visible flower, he was helpless to not stare at its elegance and inhale the mind-addling aroma.]


Looking down at her womanhood, Murasaki saw that she was, in fact, close to exposing herself in front of him!  Worse yet, because she removed the underlayer of her swimsuit, the details of the size and shape of her tender folds might as well be on full display!  Ahwawa!  N-N-No!  Master, d-don’t look!  Falling back and kicking up her feet, she quickly covered herself back up, manifesting the underlayer of her swimsuit again as Ritsuka recovered from her kicking him back.  “T-That’s e-enough, right, Master?  Sixty-eight.  I’ve won again.”


“R-Right, right!  G-Good job.”


[Tempering his disappointment as he watched Murasaki cover herself up again, Fujimaru-sama thought that such a lovely work of art need not be flaunted to be admired.]


Oh, Master…  T-There’s such a thinking as being too earnest you know.  Trying to hide her embarrassment as she ensure all her important bits were covered, Murasaki forced a teasingly smug tone into her quivering voice.  “W-Well, Master, if you don’t try a bit harder, I might have to g-give you a more severe p-punishment should I ‘sweep the competition’, as they say.”


[Though he has been surprised by Murasaki’s performance so far, Fujimaru-sama had seen the clumsy side of the elegant mature beauty enough to believe he still had a chance to turn things around.]


“Don’t worry, Sensei.  I’ve seen your clumsy side enough, so if you trip, just pick yourself back up.  Okay?”  He said as they approached the running track, matching her playful jeering with his own.


“H-Hmph, the only side of mine you’ll be seeing, Master, is my backside.”  Blushing almost immediately after she replied without thinking, Murasaki covered her face with her hands as blush colored her face again.  Ahhh!  What am I sayi-


“Maybe after I lap you.”  He joked back quickly, making her thoughtless provocation seem more like playful banter.  “Ready?”


Fixing the wedgie her clothes were giving her, Murasaki calmed down thanks to his save and nodded.  “Ready.”


“Alright, first to finish ten laps win.”


“Yes.”


“On your marks.  Get set.  Go!”


Rushing forward with a burst of speed, Murasaki quickly outpaced Ritsuka, who was pacing himself like any intelligent athlete would.  However, thanks to her Agility stat, the dark-haired Caster wasn’t running at full speed yet, not even close.  A-Ara?  Since I’ve never compared my speed to Master, I always thought I was rather slow…  Though, I could never compete with Kintoki-sama in terms of speed, and Raikou-sama can run much longer than I can, not to mention the Oni of Ōeyama.  Comparing herself to the other Heroic Spirits from her era, before she knew it, Murasaki was coming up on Raitsuka’s strong, wide back.  She giggled as what he said before they started came to mind.  “Ara?  Master?  How did you get in front of me already?  I thought you said you were going to lap me, yet it seems that I am the one lapping you.”


Overtaking him easily, she glanced back to see the shocked look on his face fade into the realization of how foolish he had been.  The exact moment he remembered that, unlike her Strength and Endurance, her Agility was D Rank, she continued on to quickly lap him once more.  His pace hasn’t slowed at all.  Even though he knows he can’t win, Master will try his best until the very end…  Maybe I’m being a bit too mean again.  After all, Master is performing even well for a human.  I sh-shouldn’t belittle his growth like this.  But it’s too late to pretend to be slow.  I-Is there anything I can do to make it up to him?  Admiring his muscly back once more, her gaze fell to his toned glutes and she looked back at her meaty backside as it wobbled with each step.  W-Well…  I d-did promise…  Passing the young man, Murasaki put a measured distance between them and then slowed her pace to maintain it.  “Enjoy the view back there.  I pr-promised you you could.”


Her embarrassment at how immature and decidedly unladylike her behavior had been, she stole a few glances back to measure Ritsuka’s reaction when her Commentary Fest activated again.


[With the chance of victory as far out of reach as the moon in the night sky, Fujimaru-sama didn’t allow his inevitable loss to discourage him.  No, not when there was just as lovely of a moon to follow ahead of him.  He was determined the chase Murasaki’s moons until the end.]


Ahwa…  M-Master!  This is embarrassing enough.  P-Please don’t… oh, but I said y-you could…  B-But that doesn’t m-mean…  Continuing to run ahead of him, even as he increased the pace and beyond the ten laps that she needed, Murasaki mentally fought back and forth about whether she wanted him to stare at and admire her rear so earnestly.  W-Well… If I’m going to let him s-stare…  Unable to resist the honest, innocent lust on his face, she subtly reduced the amount of fabric covering her coveted rear, allowing him to admire her cheeks in their entirety.  Ahh~  P-Please d-don’t think l-l-less of me, Master.


As they finished, RItsuka dropped to the floor, out of breath and drenched in sweat once again.  Grabbing his water bottle and towel, she approached him, fixing her bathing suit while he couldn’t see.


“U-Um…  Master?  Are you alright?”  She asked, conflicted about the state she had forced him into  “S-Sorry.  I may have taken this a bit too far.”


“Not at all Sense- no, after all this, I can’t keep treating you like some delicate lady who hasn’t lifted anything heavier than a book.”  Sitting up and taking her metaphorical olive branch, he owned up to his mistake and turned, bowing to her.  “Thank you for the lesson, Mura… Kaoruko-senpai.”


“K-K-Kao-!?  S-Sen… pai?”  ‘Senpai’?  Senpai?  Ah, that was such a nice ring to it, b-but, has he forgotten how much older I am than him?  Overjoyed and embarrassed, it was as though her face could catch fire at any moment. “M-Ma-M-Master?!  Wh-W-Why would you…?”


“Hmm?  Well, it was either senpai, onee-chan, or aneki, since I can’t really see you as an obaa-chan.  Also, you’re not really a formal instructor of martial arts, so sensei and shishou don’t really fit either.”  Chuckling at her reaction, Ritsuka explained himself.  “You wrote your poems and novels under your descriptive name, but seeing you as ‘Murasaki-sensei’ had me underestimating you, so I thought I’d change how I refer to you.  Do you not like it?”


Ahwawa~  M-Master… y-you can’t say such things to an old lady such as myself.  O-O-Onee-chan even, ufufu.  Maa~  Such a glib tongue will… will…  On the verge of tears, Murasaki reached out and embraced her gentle, charming Master and held him tightly.  I m-mustn’t… and yet.  M-mine!  I c-can’t allow someone else to have you, my Master.  Ahh~  This is all your fault.  Don’t you know how needy and possessive a woman gets as she ages?  “O-Of course it’s fine, Master.  But… could you just call me ‘Kaoruko’ instead?  I don’t think my heart could handle anything else.”


Saying nothing, Ritsuka simply returned her embrace.  “So… I might not be able to win our competition anymore, but would you still like to spar, Kaoruko?”


“Huh?  B-But Master…  After what I did.  I couldn’t p-possibly…”  No, Master, y-you mustn’t tempt me further right now.


“Just because you have the advantage physically doesn’t mean you’re sure to win.  If there’s anything I’ve learned since joining Chaldea, it’s that in a match, it’s usually the smarter and more experienced fighter that will win.”  He said as he led her to the wrestling mat.


“W-Well… I suppose…”  But if we were to intertwine our b-bodies now.  N-No, my heart c-can’t…


“Don’t worry about it.  Nobody else really holds back when they train me…”  Chuckling in spite of himself, the years of training drained the life from his eyes for a moment  “At least… I hope they don’t think that’s holding back.  So, give me your best shot.  Or does ‘Murasaki-sensei’ want to go sit down and read already?”


O-Others…  That’s right!  Master grapples and pits himself against Servants like Pollux-sama, Himiko-sama, and Astrea-sama!  Those young ladies all obviously fancy him too, so if I let this opportunity pass me by…  Weirdly motivated by his words, Murasaki resolved to capturing his body as well as his heart.  There were too many younger rivals that could snatch him away. “Never mind, Master.  Perhaps I’ll have you call me ‘Kaoruko-sensei’ once I’m done teaching you a lesson in respecting your elders.”  Hiding her intentions by pretending to rise to his provocation, she smiled menacingly as she thought about being able to hold him again.


“Alright.  We’ll go until one of us gets the other to say they concede.”


S-So if I silence him…  “Maa~  That means I can take my time, yes?”


“I’ll apologize now in case I end up touching you somewhere inappropriate.  Shishou tells me that, if I have an opening, I shouldn’t hold myself back.”  He said, getting into a fighting stance.


Ufufu.  No, Master, I’ll be sure to make you take responsibility.  She thought.  Her life among women vying for political power had left her with an extensive wealth of inspiration for scheming and mischief if she so chose to employ it.


Unaware of her intentions, Ritsuka played himself right into the Caster’s hands.  “Let the match, begin!”


Initially caught off guard by his practiced, precise movements, Murasaki was able to keep up with her Master thanks largely to her enhanced reaction time.  By the time she recovered from flinching and wincing from his attacks, he hadn’t even fully executed them, so she was able to dodge at the last second.  However, he was still able to keep her off balance, preventing her from counter-attacking.  Maa~  Master would have made for quite the warrior.  Perhaps Raikou-sama would have adopted him into her ranks even!  However…  As she got used to moving her body, though, the gap in abilities outstripped the advantage he had in martial proficiency and she was quickly able to put him on the defensive.  Smiling, she pressed the offensive haphazardly, with Ritsuka barely able to slip away.  I want to hold him.  I want to squeeze him.  C-Come, Master.  Come to Kaoruko-sensei.  I’ll be sure to teach you very thoroughly.  Ufufu, accept my embrace.


Becoming more confident, she invited him to attack, leaving openings so she could seize him once he got too close.  She had been taught how to captivate and entice a man, subtly twisting her hips and moving her arms so that his attention would drift to her feminine charms.  In life, she never used such actions to attract a partner, so the experience was exhilarating for her.


Come, Master.  Once I have you, you’ll know only a sweet embrace.  Gently and affectionately, I’ll smother you.  Or perhaps… will you be the one to mount me?  Ahwa~  I’m beginning to sound like Shuten-Douji-sama, am I not?  Aha, how thrilling this is.  Seeing Ritsuka wear himself out, breathing heavily and dripping in sweat, Murasaki’s imagination was running wild.


Dominated and under him or dominating as she pinned him down, if she had to choose one though…


Finally taking her invitation to attack, Ritsuka rushed her and ducked under her easily avoided palm thrust.  Yes, and now he’ll knock me off balance, and then…  She thought as she watched him spin around, bringing his heel to strike her ankle.  Not only would this result spare the bit of his confidence that he still had, but having him grapple her was quite appealing with her current mindset… but it wasn’t enough.  “Ei!”  Quickly spinning on her foot, Murasaki jumped back.  “Hah!”  Crashing into the young man’s cheek with her rear, she knocked him to the floor.  Unable to hold back, Murasaki pinned Ritsuka under her in a compromising position, holding his arms under her legs as she locked his legs under her armpits.  Holding his crotch close to her chest, she looked back over her shoulder, giving him a moment to realize what was about to happen.


“Kao-!?”  His words dying in his throat, his thoughts were evident even before the commentary appeared.


[Sense knocked from him, Fujimaru-sama believed for a moment that the gorgeous backside hovering above him was but a hallucination.  Thoughts of burying his face in the lovely, plump peach-like rear kept him from attempting to free himself.  It was almost as if he wanted Murasaki to sit on him.]


“Ara~  I must say, Master, perhaps you were right about me.  All this moving is quite tiring.”  Smiling as she looked down at him, she taunted him a bit more.  “I may not have a good book to read at the moment, but you won’t mind if I sit and rest for a while, will you?”  Sorry, Master, but…


He didn’t reply right away, as the gravity of what she meant dawned on him.  Only after she began to lower her plump rear did he attempt to say anything.  “W-Wai-mmph!”


I’ll capture your heart and lust now, while I have the chance!  Dropping her hips, she buried his face into her sweaty backside and held him there.  Since his mouth was open when she sat, his lips squeezed her engorged sex tantalizingly, and if not for the thing piece of fabric between them, his tongue would be deep into her folds.  Ahn!  Maa~  Master is under my rear!  Oh, how could I have done this… and yet…  After seeing what the text that appeared above his head said as she was about to sit though, she couldn’t help herself.  Wiggling her hips on his face as she settled her full weight on him, the sensation of his tongue teasing her sex caused her to quiver in pleasure.  He would drown in her scent and drink her nectar, and from the hardening member poking into her cleavage, he didn’t seem too opposed to the idea.  “Maa, yes, I must say I am most comfortable sitting, as you mentioned, Master.  And finding a good seat just makes you want to settle in for a while, does it not?”  Giggling, he wasn’t even trying to escape.  He just laid there, breathing in her lust-fueled aroma until she raised her hips a bit.  “Well, is there anything you wish to say, Master?  Or is our match continuing.”


[Knowing he had to end their sparring while he had a chance, deep down Fujimaru-sama wished to stay under Murasaki’s rear for a bit longer.]


“I gi-mmph?!”  Unaware that his inner desires were bare for her to see, when he tried to concede, she dropped her butt again, cutting him off.


Maa~  Master, just be a bit more honest.  Ufufu, if you like it under my rear, I’ll let you stay there for as long as you wish.  Gently grinding her undercarriage in her Master’s face, Murasaki indulged them both.  “Hmm?  What’s that, Master?  I couldn’t quite hear you.  Maybe this will get you to give up.”


Removing more of the material bunching up in her butt, Murasaki turned the back of her swimsuit into a thong for all intents and purposes, allowing for maximum coverage of Ritsuka’s face and forcing him to inhale her heavy scent.  


“Still resisting, Master?  Well then, keep it up for as long as you can.”  Holding his crotch tight against her chest, dismissing the underlayer covering her deep cleavage.  With every breath he drew the excited member grew longer and thicker, peeking out from his underwear and shorts, radiating its heat directly into her flesh.  The scent of his sweaty, unwashed manhood caused her sex to tingle with desire, causing her to tighten her grip even more and softly slap his face with her rear she was quivering so much.  “You c-can be so stub-b-born sometimes, Master…  B-But that’s one of r-reasons you’re so wonderf-ful.”


Taking her time and enjoying having her Master at her mercy, Murasaki held their position for a few minutes at a time, raising her butt to give Ritsuka a chance to concede.  However, each time he tried, she’d plop her rear back down on his handsome, sweat-soaked face to silence him.  His commentary remained consistent throughout, clearly stating how much he was enjoying the treatment and not actually wanting it to end.  So, she was happy to play the uncompromising dominatrix until he was satisfied.  If he truly wished for it, she’d dismount in a heartbeat.


Of course, there was only so long she could risk continuing.  Anyone could walk in at any moment after all.  So, once they were both equally out of breath, sweaty, and mostly satisfied but still wanting more, she released him without warning.  Laying next to him, she fixed his pants to cover his impressive cock and the underlayer of her bathing suit, and lightly placed a hand on his chest.  “Well, Master?  Are you ready to concede now?”  She whispered, leaning in so close that her lips brushed against his ears.


Still in a lustful daze, he could barely nod before muttering.  “I con-”


“I concede.”  She said quickly, interrupting him.


“Huh?  Kaoru-!?”  Silencing his protest with a finger to the lips, she smiled gently at him.


“Shhh, Master.  I know what you want to say.  But this doesn’t feel right or fair of me at all.  After all, I could have simply done this, and you wouldn’t have been able to fight back at all.”  Activating a minor curse that impeded his movement, she demonstrated how easily she could have won.  “You are undoubtedly a more skilled warrior, so I don’t want you to think otherwise.”


“Man…  I thought I’d at least stand a better chance against a Caster.  I always end up forgetting just how big the gap between humans and Servants is.”


Sitting up with a giggle, she raised her hand a bit, leaving one finger touching his chest.  “Well, Master, if you want, I’ve just thought of a way to demonstrate that difference, if you want.  Though, I’ll have to curse you a little bit to do so.”


With no hesitation, he smiled and nodded at her.  “Alright, Murasaki-sensei.  I trust you.”


“Uh ah ah, Master.  Don’t you remember?”  Leaning in again to whisper sweetly into his ear, this time her lips making full, sustained contact, she drew her onmyoji magic circle on his chest and cursed with a more powerful spell.  “I believe I said I’d have you call me ‘Kaoruko-sensei’, did I not?”


Watching her spell shrink her Master more and more, which she just so happened to forget to shrink his clothes along with him, she enjoyed getting to see his softening but throbbing manhood in all its glory.


“R-Right, Kaoru…ko?”  Unaware of the drastic change at first, his shock came quilt once he notice everything looking so much bigger.  “Wh-Whoa!  What happened to me?!”


Maa!  Maa, maa, maaa~  Look at how adorable he is!  Oh, I could just eat him right up…  Literally and figuratively, ufufu.  Barely able to hear his tiny voice, Murasaki was about ready to move on to the next part of her plan.  “Hmm…  I can still hear you, but your voice is really quiet, even from this small of a distance.  You might want to communicate with me telepathically while your at that size, Master.”  Getting onto her hands and knees, she smiled reassuringly at him.  “You should be around six or seven centimeters tall right now.  Excluding a few exceptions, this is about how big the gap in overall abilities between you and us Servants is.  I understand that you have become much stronger since becoming a Master, but thinking you can face a Heroic Spirit is dangerous.  I hope you’ll learn from this and not make the same mistake in the future.”


Taking in what she said, Ritsuka looked around in wonder at the room before becoming captivated by the immense Caster, prompting another block of commentary text.


[Fujimaru-sama sat in awe of the giantess Murasaki had become.  She had become akin to the titanic goddesses and primordial deities he had faced in the past, but her beauty and grace put her in a class all of her own.  Though he had the Command Seals given to a Master, he understood that his life was in her hands and the thought scared him just how comfortable that felt.]


“Yeah, this definitely illustrates the…”  Communicating through their telepathic bond, Ritsuka trailed off as he felt something was off and quickly looked down at his body.  “Kaoruko-sensei!?  Wh-What happened to my pants?  No, never mind.  Just change me back, quick.”


Enjoying his adorable panicked face, the latest commentary track he read validated her actions as she pinned him under her finger, giggling in a playful, sultry tone.  “Maa~  Now Master, you have nothing to be embarrassed about.  In fact, you should be quite proud.  Even with clothing on, you were able to pierce my chest quite deeply earlier.”  She teased endearingly.  “Besides, someone’s commentary is being more honest.”


Moving her body over him so that Ritsuka was under one of her gigantic breasts, she watched as his hesitation and the realization that the lustful thoughts he had been trying so hard to repress had been conveyed regardless kept him from moving.  Committing to her action, she gently pinned him under her bosom, trembling in pleasure as his tiny body pushed against her soft flesh.  Though it was protected and hidden by the excess of fatty tissue filling out her breasts, feeling his body wiggling against it was prompting her nipple to swell.  With just one breast she had completely sealed his movements and ensured his thoughts would be focused on her and her alone.


“Ara ara.  Listen to this.  ‘Aware that his arousal is on display, Fujimaru-sama wants Muarasaki to change him back quickly, denying the desire within him to be held and smothered by her.  Envisioning being buried under her flawless backside, and enveloped by her beautiful bosom, he couldn’t bring himself to ask for such things.  To Fujimaru-sama, Murasaki was a flower that was most radiant in the shadows.  Not as one to draw attention to herself, but one whose beauty can be enjoyed in solitude.’  Maa~  You understand me so well, Master.  What a charming, naughty but surprisingly respectful gentleman you are.”  Softly, she bounced her weight on her bosom, giving him the experience he was too reserved to ask for.  “You know, I cannot clearly remember if I loved my husband or not.  My father arranged for Nobutaka-sama and I to be wed but I believe I had no intention of getting married.  Though, if you were alive back then, I wonder if my historic self would share these feelings swelling in my breast.  Honestly, a part of me hopes that she wouldn’t.  That way, I could keep you all for myself.”


“Kaoruko-sensei?”  Another round of futile resistance ended with more stimulation for her.  Whatever face he was making and whether he understood her cryptic confession, only her breast would know.


Sitting up, Murasaki was ready to pick Ritsuka up off the floor but was amused to feel that he was stuck to her bathing suit instead.  Peeling him from her breast, she giggled as he attempted to cover his groin in embarrassment.  “Maa, what a respectful, naughty gentleman you are, Master.  Oh!  That’s right.  Since I won our contest, I think I’ll punish you before I dismiss my shrinking curse.  I trust you’re okay with that, right, Master?”


Dangling from her fingers in his birthday suit, the young Magus wasn’t exactly in a position to argue. “We-Well… could you at least give me s-some clothes first?”  He asked.


“Again, Master, you have nothing to be embarrassed about, but even so, don’t worry.  Where you’re going, your clothes would just get in the way.”  She replied, smiling sensually at him as she licked her lips.


“Huh?  Wh-What do you-!?”  Nervous about what the older woman had planned for him, Ritsuka was about to ask when he noticed a hole open in the fabric of her bathing suit, revealing her cleavage.  “Kaoruko-sensei?!”


Dropping him into the stuffy, sweaty confines of her breasts, Murasaki filled in the hole in her swimsuit.  Bouncing her breasts a few times so he slipped between them, she squeezed them together to embrace him.  “Ahn~!  Oh, Master, it feels so nice with you in my chest.  You’ve stared at them so much, so I’m sure you’re enjoying yourself too.  I’ll have you join me as I finish up my workout, and then once you’re satisfied, I’ll let you go.”  Smiling down at her breasts, the commentary of his inner thoughts appeared hovering over her chest.


[Only convinced this wasn’t another of his inappropriate dreams from the intensity of the heat, scent, and pressure surrounding him, Fujimaru-sama was overcome by his pent-up libido.  Though he wanted nothing more than to enjoy himself as honestly as his body was, his faltering sense of reason begged him to escape.  If he allowed Murasaki to drown him in her body, he wouldn’t be able to hold himself back any longer.]


“Kao…roku…sensei…  Please, y-you need… t-to let me out.”  He requested weakly, though the humping motion from between her breasts made his pleas unconvincing.  “I…  I can’t…”


Squeezing and rubbing her breasts together, Murasaki shuttered at the moan of ecstasy that poured into her mind and giggled.  Supporting her bosom with one arm, her other hand grabbed her aching sex firmly as a copious amount of her fluids dripped through the saturated fabric.  “Don’t worry, Master.  It’s alright.  No matter how far you sink into my body, your Kaoruko will accept you.  So… drowned in me, Master.  Drown and be dyed in shameful, lustful, ‘murasaki’.  Ufufu.”  Collecting his discarded clothes, Murasaki kept his things next to hers as she goes back over to the calisthenics area.


Each step rocked her rack, rubbing Ritsuka as he desperately tried to hold on to his sensibilities.  Especially covered in the dark grey fabric, her breasts were the hottest, sweatiest parts of her body currently, which was enough by itself to drain what little reserves of energy he had left.  But the weight and warmth holding him and rocking him gently was a potent, pleasant Mental Corruption that he couldn’t resist.


“G… Got t-to… s-stay… strong…”  Whether he was meaning to send his thoughts to her or not, he continued to hold on.


[Drowning in Murasaki’s bosom, Fujimaru-sama knew that he could easily escape.  In truth, all he’d need to do is use a Command Seal to bring the beautiful Castor back to her senses and her usual mannerisms would have her release him while tearfully apologizing.  Though he was reluctant to use Command Seals in ways that trample his Servants’ free will, it was his only way.  But he rationalized that he could do so at any time, and Murasaki’s body was more comfortable than any bed he had laid on before.  Allowing himself to get swept along with her enthusiasm, he told himself that he’d stop her once she was satisfied.]


Her smile widening as she read his commentary, Murasaki got down to do another set of push-ups.  Ufufu~  Maa, how brave of you, Master.  Are you unaware just how much it takes to satisfy a woman my age?  Beginning her second set, she lowered her body, pressing her large bust into the floor and settling some of her weight onto it.  As her breasts squashed out from the pressure, pushing up against each other in the middle, she squished Ritsuka deeper into the marshmallowy soft flesh holding him immobile.  Holding her form for a couple seconds, she raised herself back up and his tiny body slipped a bit further toward the ground as the pressure eased up.  Do you like it in my breasts?  You may ravish them, Master, if you wish.  In exchange for claiming you as my own, I shall give you this body.  Go on, thrust your hips into my body, release your lust onto me.  Mark and claim your Kaoruko.”  Pressing down a bit harder with each repetition, the dark-haired woman ground her chest into the floor a bit more to rub her Master’s body between her breasts.  He was so pliable and obedient, yet defiantly resisted what his subconscious and body had already accepted.


“Ka… Ka… r-ru… ko…?”  With vestiges of his mind remaining, he began to respond to any stimulus.  “M-My… Kaoru…ko…?


[Clinging to the last shred of reason, Fujimaru-sama refused to give in completely to his lust.  After resisting the advances of the Goddess Ishtar, denying the temptation of Tiamat-Gorgon, and forsaking the love of Tiamat herself, his will had been tempered.  Dragging his sanity back from the brink during his battles against Beast III R and L, weathering the mental assault of the Machine Goddess Aphrodite, and rejecting every other well-meaning Servant that came to rescue him from his painful mission, this was another trial he had to overcome.  He wouldn’t allow his base desires to control him, not while he still had so much to do and have coming so far.  Murasaki’s beauty was no less beautiful or arousing as any he had faced before, but even that wasn’t enough to wash his reason away completely.]


Having kept a tiny splinter of lucidity as she finished up another set of two hundred push-ups, even in her inhibited state of arousal and temptation, her face heated up from his thoughts and commentary.  Comparing an ordinary mortal like herself to that of not just deities, but even goddesses of love, lust, and beauty?  Maa~  Oh, Master.  Just how do you look at me with those gallant, passionate eyes?  Are you sure you’re not a descendant of Fergus-sama?  So much lust… so much vigor…  Ufufu.


As she switched over to sit-ups, her breasts spread apart as gravity pulled down on them, and Ritsuka’s body slid down to her sternum with the rivers of sweat that flowed.  Carried to her navel as she sat up, he was caught in the natural creases of her slender stomach as she curled up.  Embracing her, lapping up her perspiration, and grinding his hips into her smooth flesh, his shrunken body quivered each time her sitting up would surround him in the minuscule amount of excess fat that found a place to settle other than her breasts and rear.


[From the bountiful mountains to the warm, lush plains, Fujimaru-sama’s mind was filling with thoughts of Murasaki and Murasaki alone.  Her fertile grove’s aroma was tempting him, beckoning him as he slid closer and closer.  Nowhere on or beyond Earth could be as breathtaking and comforting as any part of the gorgeous librarian’s body.  But he couldn’t allow himself to drown in paradise.]


“H-Help…  I… I’m…”  Barely able to form sentences, Ritsuka’s mind had long since forgotten about his trump card and unconvincingly appealed to her.


And had Murasaki not been in such an aroused, possessive state, her usual timidity would have ended this long before getting to this point.  But the desires of an introverted mature beauty were nothing if not thorough and undeniable.  “Ara, Master.  What’s the matter?  Are you afraid of me?”  She asked, playfully hurt as she opened a hole in her bathing suit to pull him out after completing her set of sit-ups.  Pouting her lips as he brought him up to the face, she stood up and allowed the fresh air to nurture and strengthen his fading mind.  “Do you not trust your Kaoruko?”


Thankful for air not laced in her pheromones and saturated in her addictive sweat, Ritsuka didn’t even have the strength or presence of mind to cover himself up as he stared into her bewitching, deep purple eyes.  Swirling with magical energy, her eye drew him in, compelling him to not deny his desires and speak honestly.  “N-No…  I… t-trust you, S-Sensei.”


“There why are you afraid, Master?  I merely wish to hold you, to make you mine.  I shall not stand in the way of your mission, my darling Ritsuka-sama.  I shall stand by your side and support you, lay by your side and embrace you, shield you from dangers, and accept all your frustrations.”  Speaking softly, her words rattled the tentative hold on his defiance.  “And of course, smother you in my love.”


“L-Love…  Y… Yes… Love…  I too… S-Sensei…”  Unlike the other beauties that tried to capture his heart, Murasaki wouldn’t impede his mission.  She wasn’t like the selfish deities and narcissuses that thought nothing of the Human Order’s autonomy, which was why it was so much more difficult to deny her advances.


[His resolve wavering, Fujimaru-sama was on the precipice of losing himself.  Floating in the stormy sea of his lust, he relinquished the reason keeping him from going under, entrusting himself to the mature, beautiful Caster.  Whether she kept him above water or dragged him to the depths from which he’d never return, the choice he left entirely in her hands.]


“Kao…ruko…”


Yes, Master.  Give yourself to me.  Unworthy though I may be, I hope you have patience and accept my shortcoming.  Smiling at her beloved Master, Murasaki giggled when she saw his throbbing member twitching in anticipation.  “Here Master, you were staring so intensely before, I’ll keep you somewhere nice and warm while I finish my workout.”  She said, bringing him behind her back and pulling at the back of her bathing suit, giving him a clear view down to her plump rear.  “I’ll show you the depths of my affection and drown you in all the things you desire.  Drown in my scent.  Drown in my sweat.  Drown in my warmth.  Drown in my flesh.  And most importantly…”


[Staring into the abyss, Fujimaru-sama’s lust and trust overcame all fear and hesitation.  Smother, suffocated, saturated, and permeated in Murasaki’s being, he knew that she would bring him back after she thoroughly submerged him in her sweaty backside.  Ready for whatever came after, he simply wanted to be lost in her divine peach.]


“... drown in my love, my Ritsuka-sama.”  Fulfilled and overjoyed by his honest desires, Murasaki released the shrunken young man, quivering as he slide down her spine and his feet slipped between her pale moons.  Adjusting his positioning so he was completely buried in her rear, she bent over to touch her toes, making her swimsuit ride up and secure her precious Master.


It was too difficult to see his commentary like this, but from what she could glimpse and decipher from looking in the mirror, he was complimenting her aroma as a ‘potent and foul scent more pleasant than the spider lilies of heaven’ and an ‘addictive drug more powerful than ambrosia’.


Blushing from the hyperbolic compliments he was showering her with, Murasaki tried to distract herself by running a couple dozen more laps around the track.  M-Master…  Th-There’s such a thing as being overly affectionate you know…  And y-yet…  Feeling his ceaseless licking as her hefty cheek ground him between them and the engorged manhood she was regretting shrinking poking at her wrinkled backdoor, that he was able to hold himself back with such strong feelings of lust was a testament to his mental fortitude.  Maa…  And here I believed my feelings for him were stronger.  Ufufu, Master may drown me in his lust yet.  Swaying her hips more to better feel his indulgence, she made sure to work up a strong sweat for her degenerate gentleman of a Master.


Once she was finished working out, Murasaki grabbed both of their belongings and headed for the changing rooms.  Burying her face in his towel, his manly scent had her rubbing her knees together.


“M-Master?  Your Kaoruko is about to shower and wash away all this sweat.  Did you wish to join me, or would you like to stay in my rear?”  Heading got the showers, her fingers were rubbing her burning sex as she enjoyed his legs kicking against it.  Ahn!  He slipped so far down!  I can feel… Master’s face… p-pressing a-agianst my…!


Him plunging his tongue deep into her puffy, wrinkled anus had her need to brace herself against the wall as she entered the shower stall.  “K…Ka…ruko…  B-Butt…  M-More…  Stink… so good…”  Barely able to form words, let alone string them together into a coherent sentence, he was only marginally more articulate than some of the earlier Berserkers that were summoned to Chaldea.


Turning on the water to mask the low moans she couldn’t hold back, Murasaki leaned against the wall as she worked with his legs to satisfy her dripping nethers and groped her breast.  Y-You c-could have… worded it a b-bit less… c-crudely… b-but that y-youthful enth-thusiasm and f-forceful l-lust!  Ahwawa… my b-backside has n-never felt s-so good!  Clenching her cheeks tightly as he pressed into the tight hole with all his strength, Murasaki unwittingly curled her fingers into her sex, bringing her to a swift orgasm at last.


Spraying her ejaculate onto the shower floor, she bit her lip to keep from crying out and slowly slid down the wall to sit as the aftershocks crashed over her.  The tingle in her backside was stronger than before, but as she sat her meaty buns down, she tensed up as something was pushed into her!  Absentmindedly feeling around her anus, most of her beloved Master had been sucked up inside of her, and despite the influx of Mana she felt as he climaxed with her, he was still affectionately licking her.


Ahwa… N-No… You m-mustn’t lick me there, Ritsuka-sama.  She thought, pinching his protruding legs between her fingers.  It’s dirty… and immoral… and… and…  Meaning to pull him from her rectum, Murasaki instead shoved him deeper, until he was entirely in her bowels.  You’ll make me want more~!  Panting, trying to catch her breath and steady her heartbeat, the pleasure the young Magus was giving her was unlike anything she had experienced or experimented with before.


Spending almost an hour just letting Ritsuka get her off in the shower through her butt, Murasaki eventually became accustomed to it enough to stand and clean herself up.  Then, she shifted into her Spirit Form for a moment and materialized back, catching Ritsuka before he hit the ground.  Shoving him up her butt was one thing, but she couldn’t bring herself to push him out like a bowel movement.  Using her breasts to clean him up, she deactivated her Commentary Fest once it was clear that all he was thinking about was her, and if someone else were to walk in, it would give away that she had him with her.


After a thorough washing and burning off his pent-up lust though, Ritsuka slowly came back to his senses.  Though, he wasn’t resistant toward her holding him intimately between her breasts as she dried off and put her water bottle in her locker.


“K-Kaoruko…  Um…  A-About wh-what happened…”  Nervously, he wasn’t sure how to talk to her now after what had transpired.  He had beyond intimate knowledge of her body by now, and the whole thing was so out of character for her.


“Hmm?  Ara, Master, do you think me a loose woman that would engage in such flights of passion with just anyone?”  She asked, materializing elegant, floral and swirl pattern lace lingerie.


“Wh-What?!  N-No.  No, of course not.”  He said as she turned to close her locker, showing him the thin string of her thong running up between her smooth, round posterior.  “I know you wouldn’t do something like that for ju…st… anyone…”  Forced to come to terms with what everything that happened meant, he looked up at her at a loss for words as she blushed and smiled at him.


Gently picking him up, Murasaki brought him up to her lips so she could kiss him.  “Exactly, my dear Ritsuka-sama.  From now on, please come seek out your Kaoruko at any time.  We can pass the time together as we have before, or we can have more intimate trysts.  To be honest, while I love staying in the librarian, it can often get dreadfully lonely, so I’ll always be ready to receive you.”  With no clothes to find just how appealing that was to him, she giggled seductively at him.  “And, of course, we can revisit this particular type of fun as well.  I’ll brush up on the tale of Issun-bōshi to see if I can get any other ideas.”


His fantasies running wild at the prospect of embracing the mature beauty, either again at this size or his full height, Ritsuka blushed and meekly nodded.  “Y-Yes.  S-So, um… a-are you going to take me back to the gym to change me back?  To be honest, it already feels weird being in the women’s changing room.”


“Ara?  Whatever do you mean, Ritsuka-sama?  Are we not going to spend all night in each other’s embrace?”  She asked with a sensual smile.


“Wh-What?  N-No, really sh-shouldn’t-”


“‘Disappointed that their time together had ended so quickly, Fujimaru-sama wished that Murasaki would just take him back with her to the library and fulfill all her desires with him for the rest of the night.  He trusted her to bring both of the most pleasure.’”  Reciting what was obviously a commentary of his inner thoughts, Murasaki firmly held him so he couldn’t escape.  “Don’t worry, I know you are quite tired already, Ritsuka-sama, so I’ll be sure to support you with all the blessings and curses we need to have an unforgettable first night together.”  She said as her eyes lit up in an eerily beautiful purple light.  But first, let’s weaken that bothersome restraint of yours before it becomes too strong again.  Bestowing a minor curse on the vulnerable young Mage, she brought him into a pseudo-trance that would allow him to act on his desires more easily, aligning him to behave more like his commentary tracks.  “And if you still want me to change you back in the morning, I’d be more than happy to.  Ufufu.”


“More time with the majestic beauty of my Kaoruko’s body.  Of course, I cannot wait to indulge in your warmth, scents, and tastes.  The potent dew of your sweat, the sweet nectar of your flower, the pungent mucus of your depths.  If I could be so lucky as to be allowed to experience all of them, I would gladly remain at this size for as long as you wish!”


Ahwawa…  It seems he’s even his speech is aligning with the Commentary Fest.  Oops.  Giggling at the unexpected side effect, there was still no doubt that he was acting according to his own will.  Lowering him down her body, Murasaki pulled at her panties’ waistband and gently slipped him inside.  “Just stay there for now.  Once we get back to the library, we’ll go to my private room immediately to continue.”  She instructed, adjusting him into a comfortable position before manifesting the rest of her clothes and making sure he wasn’t clearly visible.  Ahn~  Ritsuka-sama!  Oh, he’s too impatient now too.  Whatever am I going to do with him…


Steeling herself for the walk back, Murasaki’s smile was no less diminished by his affectionate massage and feather-light kisses against her wanting sex.  Making her way out of the changing room, she brought his sweaty, gym clothes back with her, and the scent was getting her all the more aroused.


Maa~  It would be so simple to overpower him and make him listen, but…  Whether it was magically or, as she proved earlier, physically, there was no way the young man could win against her in a direct confrontation.  Even just walking had him grinding pleasingly against her sex, and she could easily shove him inside her once again.  …But, yes.  It’s as you said, Ristuka-sama.  Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.  And as it just so happens, I just couldn’t resist making you mine because you are my biggest weakness of all.  Ufufu.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12760