Bros before Hoes by Emasculare, RedSplotch
Summary:

A young, dumb, and full of c*m guy gains unlimited size change ability. He uses his power to have a blast, and has some fun with old rivals. 


Categories: Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Muscle, New World Order, Slave, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 16024 Read: 60137 Published: February 09 2023 Updated: April 01 2024
Story Notes:

Giga male story, mostly small females.

1. Chapter 1 by Emasculare

2. Chapter 2 by Emasculare

3. Chapter 3 by Emasculare

4. Chapter 4 by Emasculare

5. Chapter 5 by Emasculare

6. Chapter 6 by Emasculare

7. Chapter 7 by Emasculare

8. Chapter 8 by Emasculare

9. Chapter 9 by Emasculare

10. Chapter 10 by Emasculare

11. Chapter 11 by Emasculare

12. Chapter 12 by Emasculare

13. Chapter 13 by Emasculare

Chapter 1 by Emasculare

Josh came home from work and was greeted by a welcome site - his fiancée Emma had started dinner, but was wearing just a white tank top and her favorite pink panties. She didn’t take notice of him entering. He grinned wryly as he walked over to her and grabbed her from behind. Josh felt her luscious brown hair on the bottom of my chin- a reminder to her that she was about a head shorter than me. He used to tease her about that, but not anymore. Just as he felt her warm, soft body lean into him, their whole apartment shook violently. They had long stopped keeping dishes on cabinets above the stove; they’d fallen out and broken too many times before. The shaking intensified. The pot Emma had boiling began to bounce up and down and splash water out. She quickly turned off the burner and then turned around to face Josh. She grabbed his crotch. “Come on” she said, looking straight into Josh’s eyes, trying to lead him to their bedroom. he just shook my head. “You know I can’t right now” I said ashamedly. She sneered at him; “Goddamn it, I don’t want to allow that idiot to ruin the night I had planned for us”. She threw down the oven mit she’d been holding and stormed off into the bedroom, and then into the adjoining bathroom. 

 

Emma sat her plump ass down on the porcelain and held her knees up to her chest. She opened up her phone. Her sorority group chat was blowing up. There was a Fox10 Phoenix live stream link. She opened it. The screen was divided into two video feeds. One was evidently the news’ channels cameras. The other was streamed live from a phone. On the right half, a reporter stood on the roof of the tallest building in Phoenix. The camera pointed West. They could him taking up the entire horizon. He was sitting with his legs at 45 degrees in front of him. His cock was at full mast, engorged to nearly 5,000 feet in length, pointed at the city. He had no modesty anymore.  The camera focused for a second and Emma gasped. Right in the middle of his legs was the superhighway I-10. 

The feed cut to another camera angle. But not before she got a look at his abs, the ridges of which were deeper than her entire apartment complex. 

 

As the feed switched, she began to look at the other feed on the split screen. Substantial-Seth99 was the handle at the top. It was the giant; live streaming his fun. The vantage point was about 3 miles, well below his current height 5 miles, looking down on his junk and the highway. Traffic in one lane was stopped, while it moved in the other lanes. Seth’s hand descended from the sky and he grabbed his erect cock, holding it up as to reveal what was happening below. Vehicles were advancing straight towards him. Emma realized, they were going through the passage of his ass crack, which must’ve slightly parted to allow them to get through. Her mouth was dry, and her face was red. Her attention flipped back to the other feed. Now, it was a van on the ground on the highway. It, like many others was stopped. It was now clear what was motivating most to drive through his buttcrack. A couple hundred feet ahead his finger came down from the heavens. Although his finger was wide enough to stretch across all lanes of the highway, he was careful to have it land on only the stopped lanes of traffic. Those who were unlucky enough of to have hesitated to driver under him were crushed immediately.

 

The camera crew was dangerously close. It zoomed in to see dozens of people ahead struggling either to change lanes or to sprint out of their vehicles and out of the path of his fingertip. There were a couple of buses among them. Among them was a school bus, containing what was evidently some sort of varsity high school sports team. They watched as the bus driver, pudgy and out of shape sprinted from the bus and into advancing traffic cut down seconds later and smashed all over the road. 4 girls managed to escape through the emergency exit on the right, two were cutdown immediately by traffic and 2 seemed to be making it to the edge of the road. On the left side, another 4 escaped. They were not so lucky, there was no way they could make it the more than 250 feet his finger covered in a couple seconds. The finger made contact with the ground, crushing a line of over 30 cars and around 100 people, including, to many observers horror, a school bus full of innocent schoolgirls and their coaches. The impact knocked the cameraman to the ground and lifted the newsvan off the ground. The finger lifted again. The news van driver was too sharp. Without even waiting for his cameraman, he revved the engine and hopped into the moving lane of traffic. He suddenly slammed on his brakes though. The people hit by moving vehicles had caused several accidents, and the giant was trying to as gently as he could shove those off the road with the tip of his now free finger. This was all leftie- of course, his right hand was still holding up his erect cock. He did crush a few waiting cars by accident in the process, but the newsvan was far enough back to avoid such a fate. Once the way was clear, the feed was cast by a shadow, the new cameraman sensed the viewers curiosity and panned the camera straight up, flipping on a floodlight, so they could see the wrinkled surface of the ball sack they were passing under…

 

Emma was immensely turned on, but she was ashamed to admit it. Not only by this brutal, bloodthirsty violence which triggered a usually tamed evolutionary desire, but by who the giant was. He had been her boyfriend Josh’s best friend prior to his ascension. He had hit on her and made passes at her numerous times, but he’d been mostly a loser back then. And she’d spurned him. It pained her to admit she was attracted to him now. 

….

She emerged from the bathroom a few seconds later to see her beau lying motionless on their bed. She softly sat down next to him and simply ran her fingers through his hair.

…..

GIANT’S VIEW (1st Person):

 

From my vantage point of 10 miles in the air I look down on my college-town; the great city of Phoenix. I liked the city, some of the people, not so much. But, you can’t throw the baby out with the bathwater, so they say. It’s getting well into the afternoon; I can barely make out a stream of dense mostly commuter traffic moving west along I-10. I think of all the bored 9-5 people rushing home to see their families. After a grueling day, they get to deal with a nagging spouse or spoiled kids. Maybe they rush around and stretch their paycheck to get some last-minute Christmas presents. What a shame. I thought I might spice it up for them.

 

I walk a few steps forward, towards the city. My feet are mostly in the desert, I haven’t crushed that many people yet. But the land is flat, all the millions of inhabitants of the city have a good view of me. Even in a room with no windows; they know I’m approaching. I’d seen some videos of it before; even at this size, the tremors are so violent it causes panic. Some weak buildings on the closer side of the city even collapse. I’m naked, of course, clothes can’t go with me. I am in better shape now that what I had ever been before. I make sure of it, I want to add to the God-like image. Any time I approach a city like this, I’m hard instantly. My erect cock points like a Damocles sword towards my home city.

How many girls and women thought of me when they fucked their boyfriends and husbands? I’d gotten curious, and I poked around on the internet. I found a guilty woman, a newlywed, who said she thought of me, the giant, every time she slept with her husband. He’d been surprised by how much she was orgasming in sex. She hadn’t much before. The number of comments nearly crashed the site. It numbered in the tens of thousands of women, and sometimes gay men, saying the same. It turned me on so much. A few straight men said they got aroused imagining themselves being me. Those I think are pathetic, literally cucks. They have to deal with all the women around them, girlfriends, wives, cute women they see on the street, wanting me.

I was so turned on. I stop and look down below. There’s a small settlement, seemingly some type of neighborhood or something below me. Pretty small, maybe a few dozen houses. Then there’s just emptiness for a few miles before phoenix’s western edge. I’m still outside the city. Those fucks shouldn’t have built their suburb there. I begin to sit down; I’m careful to sit so that I-10 is running directly under my ass crack. I spread my cheeks ever so slightly to make the opening wider for the highway. I grin as I feel the small crystal structures of the suburban neighborhood put up a microsecond resistance against my ass, then they and their inhabitants are crushed into nothing under me. I unlock my phone, which has the ability to grow with me. I log into my account and snap a quick picture. It’s me, each leg bent at a 45-degree angle, the highway running right up to me and under me.

Now, traffic in front of me is beginning to stop. There’s already several accidents. What would you do if a 10-mile-tall naked giant just sat down in front of you on the highway? Nonetheless, this is not what I want. I gesture at them to keep going. Only a couple obey. I want to give them benefit of the doubt. I grab my erect dick and point it up, as if to ‘show the way’ straight through the ass crack and under me. A few more seem to get it, they see the opening and start to drive towards it. Ah, there’s no feeling in the world like it. Some, don’t notice. I see, in the stopped lane, some people hopping out of their cars and fleeing! Running for their lives, some into oncoming traffic, getting themselves smashed all over the road. That won’t do. I hate being disobeyed. I whip out the phone again. I’m going to have to make an example of these cretins. Still holding my dick, I managed to use the tips of my index and middle finger to aim the phone’s camera down. With my other hand I simply extend my finger tip, grinning ear to ear, I bring it down on the worthless mites stopped. I’m careful to have it cover only the lanes that are stopped. I see a few minivans among them. I thought of some soccer mom, rushing home with younger kids or from shopping. She’d soon have realized her older kids at home were crushed under my ass. I was doing her a favor. Best to make it a whole family deal. I cherished the brief feeling of the metal instantly giving way to one of my smallest body parts. I bring the finger down again and again and again. Each time ending the lives about one hundred innocent people. These actions cause more people to rush out into the travel lane either by car or on foot. More accidents and mayhem ensue from my simple action. I look over in the travel lane, it’s stopped, not by choice, but by the crashes. I bring the finger over, with my fingertip, I push some of the wrecked vehicles out of the way. Of course, in the process I cleaved in half a tanker truck and ignited a massive (to the tinies, at least) explosion. I lean down and purse my lips and blow. Lots of the cars and inhabitants are lifted off the ground and blown thousands of feet backwards towards their death……

I will admit- I have an addiction. It’s a different addiction than in my past. Those who knew me before I grew know that I spent much of my first 2.5 years of college completely sloshed. Now? It’s power and sexual domination. Unfortunately for whatever mite is reading this; it’s something I have unlimited capacity for. Don’t like it? Not like you have much of a choice in the matter. I’d never had much luck with girls in my 1st 21 years, and I’m making up for it now; you will deal with it.

What my critics (the ones still around, at least, heh) seem to not understand is, I’d allowed about 98% of them to live. At first there was a lot of carrying-on about 5 or so cities that I leveled; the 7 million or so dead. You know what I could have done? I could’ve wiped the U.S. off the map. I was so exasperated with these idiots. I scrolled through social media and was getting ready to pay one of these detractor’s city’s a visit, when I got a blast to the past. It was a couple, a petite brunette clad in a white blouse and dark denim wash jeans, standing sideways so that her nice and round PAWG butt was visible. Her brown hair was up in a ponytail. She looked great as ever. She was leaning into a guy, and both were holding corona beer bottles, smiling ear to ear. They were my former best friend and roommate, and his girlfriend. I’d wanted that girl so bad. Maybe it was time to pay them a visit. 

Chapter 2 by Emasculare

Next morning


The reminders of the giant were everywhere. Hell, ASU had even erected a statue to him. He was by any stretch, their most famous, or infamous alumnus. It was also evidenced by a most of the downtown being a construction zone. As they hopped in their car, she noticed Josh had the thousand-yard stare he frequently got after witness his friend slaughter hundreds of innocents. She tried to give him a pep talk. “Knock it off, you need to focus on your finals”. Josh blankly looked at her for a second. “Oh yeah” he muttered. The he frowned again. “I can’t believe he’d do that a couple weeks before Christmas”. She ignored his moping. He spoke again, gesturing out the window at downtown, “I suppose he did all this on Valentine’s Day”. “To be fair, that wasn’t on purpose” she demurred. 


…….

Valentine’s Day 10 month earlier had been the 1st night Joshua and Emma had sex. It was also the night, just a few hours later, in which Seth would gain his unimaginable powers. She’d been hanging out for a few months with Josh, they’d been talking. He’d told her that on Valentine’s Day, they’d have the whole apartment to themselves because Seth was out at his job. He was an intern at a nuclear power plant, overnight. His coworkers had apparently cut out to go on their own Valentine’s Day dates, leaving Seth to run the whole show at the power plant. A partial meltdown ensued. He’d managed to avert catastrophe, but sustained a high dose of radiation. He’d passed out. Minutes later, carnage ensued. Josh and Emma, cuddled up in spoon position in their bed, were awakened by shattering windows and shattering dishes from the most violent tremor either of them had experienced. They along with all the other college kids inhabiting the apartment rushed out the emergency exits and milled around. It was pitch black, but through the light they could see smoke in the distance. Sirens wailed. everyone checked their phone to see if they could figure out what the hell was going on. Most figured just a powerful earthquake. As dawn broke, Josh directed Emma’s attention to a large pink object, several stories tall. in the distance, a couple blocks away. They wondered what on earth it could be- nuclear waste? But then, it began to move. They could see it was attached to an even larger object. Within seconds, the being rose to its full height. They could see it was the back of a human. Based on the muscular build, and the hairiness, it was a male. Emma and a lot of girls did notice he had a magnificent bulbous bubble butt. Then, the being turned. Joshua nearly fainted. Lots of others gasped. It was Seth. He stood miles tall over the rubble of the other half of Phoenix. He turned his attention towards them. One girl screamed. He smirked down at them, and his penis began to raise growing stiff instantly. He looked down at them for a few seconds, as if pondering what to do, then began to move in the other direction; knocking several people the ground again as he moved. They would learn he could change size at will, and was biding his time for a few days until he could make a bigger entrance. Most knew his carnage was accidental, but it didn’t seem accidental he had walked directly in a path where his feet smashed a 5000-bed hospital, miraculously still standing, and it’s thousands of infirm patients and staff into a paste. His ex-girlfriend, barely a month broken up, was a nursing resident there and died instantly….


Some were smart enough to realize he was capable of much much more death and mayhem. The death toll from his stunt the day prior stood at a few hundred. After he’d had his fun he’d retreated and allowed the emergency services to do their thing without interference. When he’d first had to show his might and topple the national government, he’d revealed his max height as 75 miles. He could’ve just sat on Phoenix and with his nice butt could’ve wiped out at least 5 million instantaneously, with no consequences for him.  he’d done it before. He’d leveled a few multi-million people cities back a couple days after he first grew, as part of his ‘negotiation’ with the government. He’d wiped out Austin, killing 90%+ of the inhabitants, and then travelled in a northeasternly direction towards Washington. Oklahoma City, Little Rock, Memphis, Nashville all were wiped off the map. He’d hit cities all the goons in Washington and New York didn’t care about. As he approached Charlotte, a much more prosperous city many had 2nd homes in, the word of unconditional surrender came down. Of course, he had not interest or ability to run a government, so although all officials had to swear allegiance to him, most remained in post. He had nothing to worry about- they knew all to well he could end them and everything they’d ever known in a second. Since then, he’d largely kept his fun to no more than a thousand dead at a time, only a couple times a week. He even took a plane from his east coast mansion in New York to his Las Vegas mansion, not walking it himself and crushing thousands on the way. 


….

Towards the end of her first exam, Emma received a phone call and then a single text message. She casually opened it to check. When she saw the sender, she froze. She hadn’t received anything from that number in almost a year. It was Seth. There were few messages. The first was a photo, an aerial view of the carnage from the night before, with the text saying “started from the bottom now we here”.  The third and final message, was her, nude in front of a mirror. She’d sent it to Josh when they’d been apart over summer break. The message said “don’t forgot bae, I literally rule the world”. She had figured banging all these supermodels or any woman he wanted, he’d forgot about little old her. She was flattered but terrified. She slipped her hands down her pants briefly. But Things were happening so fast. At that precise minute, she saw Josh sprint down the hallway towards her. “We’ve gotta get the fuck out of town, right now”, and he grabbed her and they ran towards his waiting car. 


He’d apparently received similar messages and was terrified. They ripped east out of town at 90 miles an hour. She didn’t know if Seth was just fucking with them, or if he had more serious intentions. Either way, she didn’t think the odds of escape were good. Emma was exasperated with Josh’s hysteria. “You know, if he can have someone hack my nudes, he can geolocate our phones. We need to turn ours off”. Josh looked at her wildly before nodding. “Be my guest”. After switching off the phones, she simply sat in the passenger seat crossed armed and pouty. He hadn’t been able to fuck her satisfactorily for more than a week. She might as well text Seth back, she mused to herself. 


A few gas refills later and at dusk, somewhere in west Texas, they decided they’d ran far enough. They stopped at a seedy motel that didn’t even bother to check their IDs. Unable to use their phones, Josh and Emma flipped on the TV. Josh seemed to have calmed down a little. It was late, just about the wheel of fortune and jeopardy hour. Josh couldn’t handle the news anymore. Every other day his former best friend crushed another few hundred innocents somewhere in the US. Exhausted, Josh passed out next to Emma on the queen-sized bed. She flipped through the channels for a bit. She even checked the news, but there was no relevant info concerning them or their ruler. She put on her jacket, the only one which she had been able to leave with, and tiptoed out into the cool Texas winter night. 

……


Chapter 3 by Emasculare

In escaping an omnipotent being, it is difficult to know to do. Josh had decided to keep moving was the best course of action,
and he decided to change direction; to hook north towards the plains. Emma hadno objection. She’d follow her man, for now. Things were calm until they reached the Oklahoma line. The music stopped, followed by the three screeching sounds, signifying some type of emergency announcement. 

“Arizona authorities are advising to be on the lookout for two wanted fugitives; Emma Walpole and Joshua Wilmington, of Phoenix, are wanted on charges of treason against our ruler. Walpole is described as being a Caucasian female, 21 years old, around 5’5”, 140 pounds,with dark hair and blue eyes. Wilmington is described as a 21-year-old whitemale having dark hair, dark eyes, standing 6’0” and weighing 180 pounds. They are either traveling in a Gray 2007 Honda According or a blue 2006 Volkswagen Passat, both with Arizona plates. They are to be captured alive per the wishes of our ruler”. Three screeching beeps signified the end of the emergency
broadcast. It had just described Josh, Emma, and their vehicles. Josh just stared straight ahead. Seth meant business. 

They stopped for gas a few hours later. They’d thought about wearing surgical masks, as if there was still a coronavirus
pandemic, but in Oklahoma, they thought they’d stand out more by doing that. 

The fuel station was mostly deserted. No one had been around when he’d pulled up, but just after he started to pump, Josh noticed in his periperhal vision, the clerk from the store had come out for her smoke break. Tall and blonde, deep chested, aged probably about 25 but looking much older, she was going for the Marilyn Monroe look. Probably quite hot for
an Oklahoma hillbilly chick. She began to puff away on her cigarette as she
called a friend to gab. 

“Sweetie knooowww, I heard the news. Those 2 lover birds are going to get a lot of people killed.” She smiled. “Yeah you’re right. We’re safe. He didn’t leave anything of Oklahoma City left to crush. All I got to say, if he is trying to bang that woman, she should be honored”. She laughed again. “I saw that on TV in the store. Yeah, I want to be in the laundry business today, how many girls are going to be bringing sopping wet panties?”

Josh just shook his head in stunned silence. Emma overheard the conversation and off to the side of the store, she noticed a
pay phone booth. She got curious. She knew some of her friends and immediate family’s activity might be tracked to locate her to the store. She managed to slip by unnoticed to the attendant, but then she caught a glimpse of the television inside the shop. It was a wide angle shot, from miles and miles away from its subject. She saw him, or rather, his magnificent ass. He was squatting. His head was turned to look at the city behind him. Her talking about him sitting on Phoenix had been a premonition. His ass, covering over a hundred square miles, was capable of wiping the city off the map. “Since Emma is not in this city; I don’t think she’ll mind what I’m to do next”. he smirked. In a panic Emma took her phone off airplane mode and dialed his number. She had it memorized by now. On the screen, Seth looked down at his phone and smirked again. He fell backwards. Like a meteor, his ass made contact with Phoenix. All structures, man-made or natural, were not even crushed. Most were vaporized from the heat of the giant. He scooted back and forth to make sure he’d smeared the millions into a fine paste. Emma’s phone buzzed.

“A little late :)”

Josh had abandoned all hope of escape and  began to morbidly watch videos of the carnage.

A girl down the hall filmed as again, everyone evacuated, they could see in the distance, the source of the shadow that engulfed them. Another girl, knelt down on the sidewalk hands clasped together as if praying, moaning and shrieking. Some people were run down by speeding vehicles as many made a futile attempt to escape. Some comedian played “you know what to do with that big fat butt”. just
as the verse finished. It began to descend. Josh shuddered. 

Seth got up and began to walk. He, had now located Emma. Ah, Oklahoma. It was a state no one would miss if he wiped it off
the map. He’d crushed a few more thousand underfoot, shrinking a little as he approached his destination, careful not to crush Emma. At a height about 4000 feet, he finally located them; he saw their car. It was a personal matter. He didn’t want onlookers. About a mile up the two-lane road was the town. Without so much as a word, Seth grew in size so that he dwarfed the gas station convenience store, where the poor clerk had gone to hide. It was the closest Emma had gotten to Seth’s carnage, and she screamed as the building came down next to her, caking her in dust. She noticed he had only applied slight pressure. His power over her was immense at that
moment. 

…..

“What do you think?” I asked the blonde groupie lying in the bed next to me as I stroked her hair. “It was great” she said,
moving her hand which was resting on my chest, lower, and lower. I pushed her hand away. “Not that”. I sat up in bed and playfully touched her nose. “Why do you think you’re lying in bed next to me and not smeared to a paste under my
body?”.I could feel her pace quicken. God, I love instilling fear like that.The hottie tries to play it cool and play along.

“Well, because you wanted to have sex with me”.

“Okay, but we just did. Why are you so worthy of living right now when so many others aren’t”.

“I knew....I knew long ago I and everyone I know live only at your pleasure”.

She grinned unexpectedly. “And that’s so hot”.

“Since you’re such an enthusiastic subject, I’ll let you go for now. But, there’s still time” I winked at her. “Years from
now when you have a husband, a couple kids, you’ve settled down somewhere, I might happen upon your city and end you all”

I yelled for a guard. “Take her out”. The girl hurriedly tried to put her panties and bra on. “And take me to the prison”.

….

End Notes:

Please leave a review- I value the feedback!

Chapter 4 by Emasculare

I stepped outside to see the limo waiting for me as ordered. I saw another groupie in the backseat. I’d gotten laid twice today. She was going to have to be a 10 for it to be worth it.

 

I slide into the backseat of the limo. I ignore the girl. I can see out of the corner of my eye she’s an athletic brunette with big tits, about my age. Bright blue eyes are entirely focused on me. Her owner, her overlord. She was surely honored to be chosen for this simple fling. She slides next to me and begins kissing my neck. She places her hand on my crotch and I’m hard instantly. But I push her away. I take a second to examine her. No, no, she wouldn’t do. Not worthy of what I have planned for her. I open my wallet and grab a wad of hundreds. Swiftly, I reach my hand up her skirt and shove the wad into the front of her panties. Briefly, I reach down and stick my finger in her damp pussy, savoring the feeling. I then stick my finger her mouth. She’s turned on. Even in ecstacy.

 

I pride myself in being, even ignoring my size, a strong guy. I grip her waist and began to yank her out of the car, slamming her down on the concrete. She’s too fast; she manages to hold her head up and not severely harmed.

 

What I love to do is to change my plans at the last minute. Tremendous civilization effort to cater to my whims? Doesn’t matter, I changed my mind. No, this groupie was not worthy. Although just moments ago I dismissed the blonde, I liked her more than the usual groupie. I decided to bring her back. The brunette is just lying on the ground, looking up at me expectantly. I give her one quick kick and she recoils in pain. She gets the message and staggers away.

 

….

Ashley was uncomfortable being clad in just her bra and panties as she was shoved into the back of the SUV by the group of goons. She would have no shame among other women, of course. Among women, it was a great honor to get to sleep with Seth. He had high standards, and his sex drive was endless. She never thought she would be into a guy capable of killing everyone she ever knew, who had leveled cities for fun, but here she was.

 

She’d seen the story, now 14 months ago, of the giant’s ascension. Some kid from Phoenix was involved in a nuclear accident, and grew to about 5 miles. Most of the city was rubble. He’d disappeared. It was too bizarre; it was assumed to be a hoax. Her husband was a sweetheart. He got up in the morning an hour earlier for his commute into Austin. He always tried to move around quietly as to not wake her. But she had woken up that day. Lying in bed, she had beckoned him over. She’d pulled him down on top of her, clad in only a thin night gown. She’d wrapped his naked legs around him. But he pushed her away. He was going to be late for work. She seductively told him she’d see him tonight. They were high school sweethearts, each the only person the other had had sex with. But she never would see him again.

 

Mid-morning, settling into her work grind, her building began to shake violently. Instinctively, she and her office mates fled. She was on the first floor, and managed to escape. The tremors were so violent, those on higher floors mostly were crushed. But that was such a minor concern to her when she stepped outside. She saw the thing that she had heard on the radio that morning, but times an order of magnitude. She got a clear view of a giant, on the horizon, moving swiftly towards them all. His height she couldn’t figure, but the skyscrapers of Austin were dwarfed by his toes. Certainly larger than the 5 miles she had heard on the radio. He stopped just outside the city of Austin. She watched him, all watched him. Waiting on his next move. He crossed his arms over his firm pecs. She wasn’t focused on it, but she and everyone can see it all. Her eyes lingered on his flaccid penis, the soft snake large enough to wipe out the entire city of Austin on its own. His abs had ridges deeper than the Grand Canyon. He appeared young, younger than her at least. Such power from just a kid. The fear, the hormones raging through her body, combined with the physical attractiveness of the giant made her aroused. She had almost forgot about her beloved husband in that city. The giant had issued no demands. After a few seconds, he crouched down. He peered down at the city from a closer angle. His penis was now hard as a rock. He grabbed his ball sack and leaned forward at a weird angle. But they soon all knew what he was to do. He dragged his ball sack over the crystals of the small city. Ashley could only watch in awe as the city, her husband, and many of her friends, disappeared in a cloud of dust for this young fuck boy’s sexual thrill. Now, widowed at 25, she had also discovered a deep, dark part of her sexuality.

 

His arrogance and confidence was a turn-on, not that it wasn’t justified. When things had finally stabilized, tens of millions of smashed bodies later, he’d had some requirements for his female subjects. He’d had his own personal dating app built. There was just one key difference. There was 1 man, and 25,000,000 women. All women between the ages of 20-35 were required to create a profile. Several nude photos, all featuring the face, were required. Obviously, some did not fully comply, or borrowed the nudes from more enthusiastic women, but that ran a high risk. Not only would the disobedient be wiped out, but their entire communities would suffer for it. Every month he’d select about one hundred of them. They’d be required to come to him at his main mansion in Vegas. Of course, if he was on tour, he’d utilize the geographic parameters to find a last minute comfort woman. Just like tinder, he would swipe right or left on women put before him randomly.

…..

 

Her heart flutters for a second as she sees Seth sitting in the back of the SUV; waiting for her. Oh, how she lived in fear of his tread, his giant body and member annihilating her, her family, and friends, but now he waited for her. And she was feeling more comfortable with him.

“You’re going to service my friend”. He tells her cryptically.

 

…..

 

“The prison” was a misnomer. No, Seth did not believe in prison, at least for anyone who challenged him. If one had done something to him to such a degree that he let them live, they probably hadn’t done much against him at all. Some in fact, had done nothing at all. The two facilities were male and female; mansions on golf courses in Beverly Hills. Seth liked to play with the inmates, and space was required. He liked to have pleasant surroundings, he himself had a room in the female prison, for extended visits.  Here, Emma and Josh were held, largely ignored. After such a long hot pursuit, ignoring them was an expression of power.

 

……

 

I wonder what it is like to be a normal person. What is the psychological impact of my usual activities? I’ve taken thousands of the most beautiful women, humiliated an untold number of their men. I’d crushed 5 million for my pleasure. And now, I stand naked and 300 feet tall on Santa Monica boulevard in Beverly hills. A blonde woman, about one-inch tall rides in my hand. Without a care for their lives, I begin to walk. I see the familiar sight of people abandoning their cars and fleeing to the relative security of the buildings lining the walk. At this size, it will be a light casualty occurrence. Most, but not all, will have time to escape. But that’s no fun. Up ahead, I see something that perks my interest. Up ahead, at an outdoor table at an upscale Beverly hills restaurants, I see an attractive young man and woman scurry away and into the building. Not so fast. I grin as I reach the restaurant, scarcely above ankle height. I crouch in front of it. “You two lovebirds, come out and meet your ruler”. My reputation proceeds me and the two sheepishly walk out the front doors. I can see they are quivering in fear.

“You two are a unit?”. They look at each other, not sure what answer I am looking for. The girl speaks up. “Yes, Lord”. My member is rock solid. I grab it and push it downwards towards the ground. Its tip rests only a feet above the ground. “Go on, girl. Touch it. I know you want to”. She hesitates.  My other hand is occupied with the blonde. I need somewhere to put her. I drop her further up on my dick, near the base. Then I ball that hand into a fist and hover it over them. She springs into action and rushes forward. She runs her hand along it. I can barely feel the millimeters long hand. Feeling that has thoroughly humiliated the tiny man and aroused the tiny female. I stand up abruptly to continue my journey. I reach the men’s prison. The windows of the 5-story mansion rattle as I approach. We have reached stop 1 on my journey. My lovely companion will be given to my old friend Josh as a consolation prize. As I will soon be bedding his fiancée. 

Chapter 5 by Emasculare
Author's Notes:

I've finished the story, I'll roll out the final chapters over the next couple days!

Emma returns and her friend narrowly survives one of our giants largest rampages. 

I crouch down overtop of the building. I savor the feeling that I could just sit back and crush the massive mansion into splinters and end the lives of all the people inside. All of them can see my flexing calves outside their window, travelling up and up….

I press my index finger down on the roof and a small hole splinters open. Inside, there is a small but very nice apartment type in a renovated attic. “Hiya there, warden”. The warden is a burly man in his mid-30s. He also happens to be gay, a bear, as they call them. It’s how I know I have his loyalty. He looks up at my 30-foot erect penis longingly. “This a pleasant surprise” he says. I gently as possible pickup the blonde groupie between my index finger and thumb, setting her down in the attic. She’s still just in her bra and underwear; I never gave her a chance to change after I fucked her. “Take this woman to the Wilmington suite. But first remove the sister. She’s to spend some time”. The warden springs into action “your wish is my command”. He takes the blonde by the arm and begins to lead her away.

Another thing I like to do: masquerade cruelty as mercy. When I imprisoned Josh, I separated him from Emma, and they had no contact. However, I gave them each companionship. Josh was housed in a two-bedroom suite with his older half-sister by 8 years, Angelina. They had never gotten along; after her parents divorced, and then her dad remarried, she resented Josh as the baby that observed all her father’s attention. His home relationship with her was fairly rough because of it. She was hot though. I’d met her a couple times before this. Unfortunately, at the time, she was 8 years older than me and married. I let her husband move in with them. I’m a nice guy, so long as I had my rights to her. Which, I do. Their domestic situation might’ve worked out, with the husband trying to keep the peace between the two siblings for his own insanity, except that he had his owner and overlord show up intermittently to have sex with his wife.

 

I haven’t spoken a word to my former friend but I have shown him my intentions by my actions. There is a procedure. I shrink myself down enter the mansion and make it to their suite. As I enter, I find the 5 people, Josh, his sister, her husband, the warden, and the groupie. They all immediately drop to their knees and bow their heads as I enter.

 

……

 

Josh’s heart raced as Seth entered. A mix of emotions- rage, fear, and anger coursed through him. As if mass murder wasn’t bad enough, the humiliation and cruelty made him utterly miserable. He’d even ordered the warden to take anything from him that he might use to kill himself. He had no intentions of doing that, yet, but it showed Seth knew how much he was hurting him.

 

Seth was naked, of course. Josh could see out of the corner of his eye that the random blonde kneeling next to him was eying Seth’s penis like it was a piece of meat. He figured, based on her attire, she’d been one of the thousands of concubines. He’d done this a couple of times before; he’d given Josh or his brother-in-law his sloppy seconds.

 

What happened next shocked everybody in the room. Angelica stood up and walked over to Seth. She seemed to embrace him. He seemed surprised, but then went for it. He grabbed her ass and began furiously kissing her neck. All 4 of the others in the room either had ties to one of them, and embarrassedly looked away. Angelica whispered something in his ear. He began to laugh. Louder and louder, it didn’t stop. He even stepped back and stopped the foreplay; what every one of his subjects was his favorite thing. What had she told him?

 

“You stupid bimbo. You think you’re special?”. Despite their strained relationship, Josh felt so angry as he saw tears stream down his half-sisters’ cheeks. “I just know it’s yours”. Oh God, she was pregnant. It made sense, of course. For the first time since before he grew, he saw Seth exercise some compassion. He embraced Angelica again. “Don’t cry. It’s just so cute that you think being pregnant by me makes you special. It’s happened over a dozen times since I grew”.

He grew serious again.

 

“But if you have an abortion, I will crush you and your entire family, do you understand?”. She began to cry even more, but nodded. “Yes, Lord”.

“Good”. He turned to the blonde. “What about you, are you pregnant?”.

“Umm…there’s a chance of it”. He grinned. “I hope so”. “I was going to cut you all off. I was getting bored. But I do occasionally come by to visit my bastards”.

 

“You guys will have to move though”. The thought of serving Seth’s spawn was revolting to Josh, but rationally he knew it might save them. They’d be secure. He wouldn’t crush his own kids, or so he thought.

 

“I almost forgot” Seth turned before leaving the apartment. He looked down at Josh, still kneeling. “Is there anything you want me to tell Emma?”.

…….

Son of a bitch. He’d been allowed one conversation with her since they’d been kidnapped. She assured him that Seth hadn’t visited her or done anything with her. He wasn’t sure she believed her. But she was a proud girl. The pregnancy matter made Josh think, she needed to be safe. He wanted her to move on from him it meant she fucked her overlord and in turn got safety. “Tell her…” a tear flowed down his cheek. “Tell her I’m satisfied with my new woman”. He grabbed one of the blonde’s tits and squeezed. Seth smirked. “Now that’s the spirit”.

…..

Seth allowed his female inmates a monthly visit from two people of their choosing, so long as they too were not under some form of punishment. Emma, still being young and without a family of her own, usually had asked for her mother and father to visit her.

 

Per the routine, she and the several hundred other female inmates funneled into a great banquet room to eat breakfast. Many of them were women who had been slow to comply with Seth’s “dating app”, or who did not show to a session to have sex with him, provided they begged enough for his mercy. Some were those who were financially ruined when their providers or partners were crushed in one of his rampages, and we were wards of the state. The giant was so powerful he was the only state that mattered.

 

Emma waved to her most steadfast friend in prison; a girl named Renee. Renee had been in the prison since the beginning. She’d been living in Austin when he smothered it under his balls. Renee had been in a unique position to survive. Unlike so many others, who had fled buildings when so many were collapsing, merely due to the 75-mile tall naked guy's tread, she was working at a waitress on the top floor of the tallest building in the city. It was a normal morning, servicing the brunch crowd, all business lunches. Like a few others there, when they first saw him, they went to the roof. Mostly females went up to the room, and mostly guys staid in the restaurant. The chicks wanted to admire the view.

Renee had been smart. As she saw the clods of dust kicked up as his balls smothered the city-scape and crushed all buildings to dust, she made a split-second decision. She was too young to die. She began to climb the spire, using a maintenance latter left there. She was very athletic and made it 20-30 feet up. Just as others around her stared with shock and arousal at the advancing balls which would obliterate any trace of their existence, she jumped. She gripped his hot skin and held on for dear life. But being 20 feet above the roof of the tallest building in the city, she was above the destruction, mostly. She thought the spire might crush her when his balls made impact with it, but their heat melted it. She eventually found a divet in his skin and was able to be hanging-on less precariously. He noticed her when he had shrunken down to a smaller size. He’d said he should crush her for escaping his wrath. But he admired the way she did it, so a compromise was imprisoning her. 

End Notes:

Please review- I value the feedback!

Chapter 6 by Emasculare

The gossip of the day was hot. A continuation of an older story. A guard had been sleeping around with a female inmate, and had helped her escape. Those were 2 major death-penalty crimes. With regards to the sex, Seth regarded the women as his personal property. So much so, to showcase his power and domination, he had live CCTV cameras in their rooms and bathrooms. But they had, per many who underestimated their overlord, expected to go under the radar.

“Watch this”. Renee pulled out her phone. It was an amateur video, in a suburban neighborhood. The familiar hot physique of Seth towered over them, probably about a few hundred feet. But only half of it- the torso up. His dick was flaccid and touching the ground; between two houses. The camera panned to the left and right, two giant walls of flesh, appearing muscular and tan, seemingly his thighs and legs, bounded the town. There was no escape. He was sitting crisscross applesauce. Who knew how much he had crushed under his ass.

A voice, sounding teenage and female begins to narrate. “So my dad made a big mistake at work, and so our giant says he is going to crush our neighborhood to teach us a lesson”.

Without warning, the giant licked his index finger and on his right side closest to his body, *BAM* the finger crushes one of the homes flat and it splinters everywhere. Throughout the duration of the video, people had been exiting the homes, wondering what was going on; why a shadow engulfed their neighborhood. They knew they were doomed immediately. Their overlord never backed down from a massacre when he had set his mind too it. Some, however, were naïve enough to think he’d only go for the buildings, but they were wrong. As the first house whose family stood outside it were smashed into a bloody pulp with a second press of the finger after the house, the others despaired. Some held their loves ones close and merely said goodbye.  Others attempted to flee to various edges of their enclosure around his legs or dick.

 

“Enough!”. Emma pushed the phone away. Renee looked at her sympathetically. “The warden and his family were spared. It was the warden’s first screw-up apparently”. Emma looked like she was about to cry. “All those innocents. What good to did it do? Will anyone do a better job because of it?”. Renee looked around. “You know you can’t talk like that!”

…..

Emma’s parents Karen and Ed parked and began to unload their groceries, usually gifts for Emma so she would not have to eat prison food. It was the usual drill. As they approached the door, expecting a guard to wave them in, a guard held out his arm. “He can’t enter” he said, gesturing to Ed. “What? I come here just las month!” he protested. “Sorry”. The guard said. “New rule, per the overlord himself”. Karen and Ed looked at each other. They dare not defy anything he said. “Okay”, Ed said, defeated. “I’ll leave these groceries here”. 

Karen and Emma embraced as she entered her room. It was only their 2nd visit, and the first without dad present.  Karen glanced nervously at the camera, per usual. 

“No dad?” Emma asked. 

“No, sweetheart, guard said it was a new rule”

“Did you hear he crushed the guard’s neighborhood, so terrible” she muttered. 

Karen again glanced at the camera nervously. 

“Honest question, and don’t take this the wrong way, but why do you feel comfortable criticizing our owner and overlord?” 

“Well, he used to be one of us” 

“I know, but why does he allow it”. 

“He’s smited towns of 100,000 for having 1 person say something like that”. 

Emma looked thoughtful for a moment. It was time for some girl talk. 

“Well, he likes me, I think”. 

“Blessed are you among women, he’s forced every college cheerleader, soriority girl, supermodel, you name it in this country to fuck him”

“Yeah”

“He wants you more than them. Use it. The drug cartels have a saying. Pluomo or plata. Gold or lead. He can give you a lot of things, or he can kill every person you ever knew”. 

At that moment, the ground shook a little. They were in California, but typically it wasn’t a natural earthquake. The curtains were drawn in her room, the window being directly off to the side of her bed. “Do I even need to look?” Emma rolled her eyes. Karen grinned. “Well, I want to see that hot boy”. Emma smiled and began to lean across the bed and open the blinds but before she could do so, a torrent of liquid smashed the glass and blew her back around 5 feet. It soaked Karen too. They didn’t immediately recognize the smell, but the curtains had been ripped off the wall and they could see. Across the field, Seth stood, dick in hand, taking a piss, spraying alongside the building, shattering the windows of every room. 

….

A few minutes later, I enter the building. As I make it to the hallway where I know Emma’s room is, I speak to the guard stationed there. “A middle-aged woman will come out of the room I enter. You are to show her to a vacant room and let her clean-up. But she can’t leave. She is to service me later”. “Yes, lord”. He replies. I keep walking, and enter her room. I see the two women both covered in my piss, much of the room, carpets, bed, clothes, all ruined. 

 

I can see the mother, she’s pretty good looking, I dare say, a MILF, checking out her overlord. I knew she was married. It made it hotter. Emma looks at the floor and doesn’t make eye contact. 

 

I speak to the mother. “Talk to the guard at the end of the hall. He’ll show you to the guest room where you can clean up”. She shares a devious look with her daughter, then bows to me and obeys.

 

It is just me and Emma in the room. She is demur, her head is down. “For you, I am going to help you clean up”.

“that means get your fat ass in the shower”. She scurries into her bathroom, white tiles, lovely marble counter-tops. I was so generous if my prisoners lived like this. She strips, and I see, in real life, what I had lusted over for years. Her soft and inviting body, full tits, and huge bulbous and thick butt. I turn on the water and she gets in. I grab the loofah and begin to scrub her down. She is aroused. I ran my hand over her wet body too. She looks me dead in the eyes. “Can I ask you a question?” She asks. “Ask away, girl”. I reply. “Why did you crush that neighborhood yesterday. Why do you on purpose kill so many innocents”. I smirk. “Because we are scarcely the same species anymore. I am the most powerful being ever to live. I am closer to God than man, and secretly, you are honored that I would deign to fuck you".

End Notes:

Please leave a review- I value the feedback!

Chapter 7 by Emasculare
Author's Notes:

Seth shows off for a new woman, to the detriment of millions of specks. Emma is increasingly desperate as Seth pursues other women.

This chapter is from earlier but accidentally got deleted. For new content today, please see chapter 8.

“FUCK” Seth shouted as he furiously smashed the PS4 controller. Emma listened as he became increasingly more animated; shouting obscenities and alternating between elation and anger. Most guys she knew got like this when they played Call of Duty. But now, with Seth? It could only mean one thing.  The state of mania fueled his insatiable sexual appetite and power-tripping. She peered out the bedroom door. He pumped his arm in the air as he had won the game. She hurriedly looked in the mirror. The ivory sundress with a red floral pattern came mid-thigh. It was specially made for her, and she’d had it low cut around her tits. She knew how fast her boyfriend acted, so she wore no panties for the occasion for his easy access. She, after all, had endless competition. When it was just randos she didn’t mind as much. She did mind her God-boyfriend screwing their housekeeper and one of his personal trainers, both of whom he saw every day. Their housekeeper was surely in the kitchen right now, directly behind Seth in the living room, making dinner right now in her little maid’s outfit. In a not-so-subtle attempt to get his attention, she burst out of the bedroom. She encountered Seth slowly walking towards Sonia, both of them staring deep into each other’s eyes. He ignored her and kept moving forward. Emma watched in horror as the two embraced and Sonia was pinned up against the kitchen counter. Seemingly in one motion, he slid down his gym shorts and hiked up the skirt portion of her maid outfit. She wasn’t wearing any panties either. Emma turned away with disgust.

 ……

Dawn breaks through the window. Emma is asleep in the bed next to me but I’m still amped up, so I scroll through my dating app.  It mimics tinder, I can right-swipe or left-swipe based on the profile pic of each one of the millions of users. I see their name, their pic, and their age. If they interest me, I can click into it and see more intimate photos. Nudes, suggestive nudes (the former which is required on pain of death, as my subjects. I own their bodies and have done with them what I wish). Their bios range from mildly flirty to downright lude. I click on one. It’s a well-endowed brunette woman of about 35 wearing a knee length red-dress and black stilettos. I click into her profile. I’m not disappointed. Naked, she smiles deviously as each of her hands fail to fully hold her large jugs. There are a couple other pictures, like one of her at some lookout on top of a mountain, but that’s the only naked picture. I furiously begin to type out a message to her.  My phone dings and I see a banner at the top of the screen. Then I pause. It gives me a better idea to get this woman’s attention.

I head out of the bedroom and out to the car. I start her up and drive along for about half an hour, my erection straining the fabric on my boxers. I reach a spot out in the desert. It’s far away, but with what I have planned, everyone will still be able to see everything I am going to do.

I grow. Full height. I’m hard in seconds. I can’t help it. It’s the attention that gets me. A third of the country, over a hundred million people can see me. They want me, they fear me.

I take a few steps forward to the Northwest. I’m in the desert; and the settlements are so small I can’t even discern them. The death toll is modest, despite my size, for now. I whip out my phone and see the hottie’s profile. Her location is San Jose. I shoot off a message. “Can you feel me yet?”.  She answers back immediately. “Yeah we can. I thought it was an earthquake. An act of God, but now I know it is an act of you 😉”.  “You’re gonna want to get out of your building, btw” I replied. I had an idea. I began to walk due west towards her city. The next message she sent was a pic of her from the street, pointing east towards the dawn, and towards me. The pic was centered on my dick and abs. “🍆🤤”. I grin. I wasn’t sure exactly what part of San Jose she was in, so I stop a few miles out. Although I’m sure buildings were crumbling all around her. I crouch down. I leer down at all the mites. They have no idea if these are their last minutes on earth. For some, it will be. I reach my hand down into the ground, obliterating thousands of people into a bloody smear, and their structures into dust in seconds. I reach deeper and deeper. I manage to grab a fistful of dirt. I slowly rise out of my crouch and stand up. The quakes resume as I walk east again. I see the glowing area, roughly 2 feet by 2 feet on my scale. It’s the largest forest fire in recorded history. I throw the pile of earth, and concrete and dead bodies and vegetation onto the fire. It mostly goes out. I walk back west and repeat the action. I rub my hands. A job well done, I think. I’m a hero. The death toll, however high, was for the purposes of helping other mites. Not just for my enjoyment.

I check my phone again. “I wanna get to know you….us mites need to get to know you. I want to write a profile on you”. 

…….

Somehow, Lisa’s car had survived the quakes that had mostly leveled the city. She also had a full tank of gas. But the streets were impassable until recovery efforts made some headway. She didn’t want to leave right away, anyway. Her ego was swollen knowing that this had been done to show off to her.

“Stay with me Jake, stay with me”. A firefighter called out to someone trapped in the rubble of her apartment complex.  A woman screamed hysterically and was comforted by several neighbors. “God, no, not my baby” she cried out. Lisa shivered and felt a twinge of guilt. Quickly she moved away.

……

End Notes:

Please leave a review- I value the feedback!

Chapter 8 by Emasculare

“I just worry that he’s bored with me”, Emma confessed over lunch with her mother. “And we all know what he does when he’s bored”. 

Her mother nodded thoughtfully. “He might just ignore you. But he won’t let you go. You’re his trophy”. 

Emma frowned. “How can I be his trophy. These bimbos- and I can’t even call them that, they’re normal girls, are so much prettier than me. How can I be the ‘trophy?’ “. 

“Because you are from his former life. A symbol of his triumph. You rejected him at first, now, you can’t get enough of him”. 

Emma smiled. It was true. 

“Every time he played with a city- dominated the landscape and millions with his hot bod and giant manhood, I was so turned on.. and then to find out, like when he did his prank on the highway, that he was doing it to show off for me”. She shuddered with pleasure. “And when he first brought me to live with him. He had eyes only for me. He took a few days break from banging 3 hotties a day. Just me and him had sex nonstop. This man, with power of life and death over the human race, was dedicated to me”. 

The waiter approached them. “Could I interest you ladies in dessert?” Emma looked down at the menu. “It all looks so good”. She knew she shouldn’t, but she was stressed. “I’ll take the limoncello”. Her weight had yo-yoed over the past few months, and it was now increasing again. She felt neglected hadn’t been fucked in a good long while by her owner. “I’m good, thanks”. Her mom replied to the waiter. They both took a moment to admire the view out the panoramic window of the building.

“But look at us now. I never thought I’d get to have lunch at the top of Burj Khalifa. And we don’t even have to wear the garb!” her mom exclaimed. 

Emma looked thoughtful “I know why he gave us permission to come here…He wanted to show off again. Not have us think that he is just some bully brutalizing those a fraction of his size, but that he can reform and build things, too”. 

They paused as the waiter brought over the limoncello. Emma’s mom had an idea- a great way to enjoy ‘new Dubai’, where alcohol was allowed.“I’ll take a rum and Coke, darling”. “Of course m’am, it’ll be right out”. 

The skyscraper shook dangerously, but the the two women felt safe. They heard pots and pans smashing in the kitchen and some cursing. They could see what it was. Everyone could see. Seth. Emma’s boyfriend. He had turned the Rub Al’ Khali, or the empty third of Saudi Arabia, into his personal gym. He would, to the horror of the people in the region, grow to his full height of 75 miles(nude and usually erect, of course), and jog the 1800 mile trek. He would come dangerously close to 3 capital cities. Starting just outside Saana,Yemen, he’d travel 800 miles east northeast in a beeline towards Dubai. Then 150 miles out, he’d hook at a left towards Riyadh. Then, a 90 degree left turn back to the origin. They knew that he didn’t even have to crush them under his body. He just had to get a little closer to kill the millions with earthquakes that would level all the lifetime of work. Slaves, toiling in the heat, the most brilliant engineers with cutting edge skyscraper designs, would have their life’s work wasted, if he chose it.

The two women admired him as he came closer and closer into view. Even at 800 miles away, you could see him, though he only took up a small portion of the horizon. The sharp angles of his face were grit with concentration and sweat poured off him in the absurdly high temperatures. Emma watched as her man jogged towards her. Sweat rolled off his hard abs. She admired his manhood. In doing so, she began to daydream.

She imagined bead of sweat running down his balls, and gravity doing its work. At breakneck speeds, it crashes down on the ground, not even drowning, but vaporizing a village. It was her in that village, somehow. ‘No. It’s me! I’m special to you- it can’t end this way!’. But as the drop of sweat descended, it did end that way. Back in the real world, she vaguely could sense the tremors became unusually violent. For the first time, panels from the ceiling began to rain down. Then, surreally, as if in slow motion, she could feel herself falling. No, not her alone, the whole floor was falling. Glass from the window shattered and she felt a sting. Then, the world went black.

…..

A few hours earlier…Seth’s view.

 The temperature on the beach is scorching, at just over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. I walk beside my new fling, the MILFy writer from the woman’s magazine, Ashley. We’re both fully nude, of course. I watch as her large, soft tits became an alarming shade of reddish brown. I snap my fingers and one of my female guards, I forget her name, hands me a bottle of sun tan lotion on command. My MILF friend grins. “Hold still”. I lather up my hands with the white goo and slowly began to massager her large breasts. I feel as the tissue bends to my fingers. I spend particular time around the nipples, as she bites her lip and moans with pleasure. But enough of that. It’s time for business. 

Chapter 9 by Emasculare

A few months later….

 The temperature on the beach is scorching, at just over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. I walk beside Emma. We’re both fully nude, of course. I have a sense of Déjà vu as I watch as her large, soft tits became an alarming shade of reddish brown. These PAWGs can’t handle the heat. I snap my fingers and one of my female guards, I forget her name, hands me a bottle of sun tan lotion on command. Emma grins. “Hold still”. I lather up my hands with the white goo and slowly began to massager her large breasts. I feel as the tissue bends to my fingers. I spend particular time around her nipples, as she bites her lip and moans with pleasure. 

“So this is what it takes to spend time with you- getting severely wounded in a collapsing skyscraper” Emma coos.

“Total accident”, I smirk, as we approach a chair in the sand. I sit down as she stands before me.

Emma looks at me strangely. “How can someone so cute be so deadly?”.

I grab her and pull her towards me, so that her fat PAWG butt is planted squarely in my lap.

“Because it feels so good. You have no idea what it’s like to drag your balls across a city-scape, obliterating countless structures with hundreds of people each in nothing more than a cloud of dust? It’s a very sensitive body part, I relish the feeling, even at my size of structures crumbling beneath my balls. Believe it or not, I can even feel each tiny life flail with futile resistance against me”. 

“I especially think of all the hot young ladies, who in another life I might be hitting on at a bar, having their world ended on my whim”. “They probably hoped to one day be summoned to spend a night with me. But I’m fickle that way” 

She frowned.

“So,  how many women have their been, since I went into the hospital”

“Oh, a couple a day, and it’s been about 4 months, so 250”. She bowed her head. “I know something that will cheer you up. I’m going for a run. Full-sized”.

“Yeah, it will. And thanks for making sure my hospital window gave me a good view”.

…..

As I jog towards Dubai, just before the point where I hook away from it, I see the tiny crystal. It stands just half an inch tall to me. It’s amazing to think that the building, which at normal size stands 0.5 miles tall, which you can’t even see the top of no matter how hard you crane your neck, could be crushed beneath my fingers. It was so spectacular that I’d destroyed it without even touching it! But I’d also gotten it rebuilt in just months.

I pull out my phone and snap a picture. It’s now time to give the mites below a little perspective. I don’t like to greet my subjects in video messages. It gives a false sense that we are equal. Still jogging, I begin by panning the camera around so that the mites may see how puny and insignificant they are. I then pan down to my body my rock hard abs, my erect penis, and the ground beneath my feet. The sweat rolling off my abs and legs is glistening in the sun. 

“It’s important to stay cool out there” as in full view of the camera I casually obliterate a small city in the desert under my feet. I stop seconds later. I pan the camera forward to show them water; the Persian gulf. I take a step. The water is 0.05 inches deep to me. 

….

Emma watched as the 75-mile-tall stud stepped forward into the water, undoubtedly dooming thousands in his vicinity. She felt a mix of lust and fear. She’d known him for years, but since he grew, she felt she barely knew him. He’d killed millions for pleasure. She doubted she was special enough that wouldn’t treat her life with complete contempt. But she also knew he liked to use that uncertainty , that fear of him, his women not knowing where they stood with him, to drive them wild. And it was working. 

He stood in the water for a few moments. Then he turned in the direction of Dubai and smirked, he spoke again. “I’m in the mood for a little skinny dipping. But I’m a nice guy. I’m giving all the people in the low-lying areas 1 hour to get to higher ground”. 

“And send me videos of the chaos, or I’ll change my mind”. 

He turned around and looked at a different small island nation in the gulf. The entire island was 3 feet by 6 inches on his scale. “Some of you are not so lucky”. He began to bend his legs. He was going to sit. The giant muscular glutes descended lower and lower. Panic reined in the Capital city, where he’d purposefully chosen to sit. How was this possible? Many questioned their faith. If he was not God, then what was? And then, in a second, the hundreds of thousands were dead. Dead under the ass of a 22-year-old, arrogant jock.

….

End Notes:

Please leave a review- I value the feedback!

Chapter 10 by Emasculare

The reality took a few minutes to hit Emma. She realized she was in danger too if she stayed. She was right on the water. He was willing to inundate his waterfront mansion. But she knew he could just have another one built practically overnight. 

Her choice of escape was obvious. His airfield. He had numerous private jets generally fueled up and ready to fulfill his whims. 

…..

Emma, trying to not to panic and still be graceful, jogged the few hundred feet to an area of the tarmac where she saw a plane sitting in the open, idle. A couple of guards stood near the entrance. She noticed the stairs were descended, so people could enter. 

A guard spoke in Arab-accented English.

“Sorry, no entrance without a pass from Seth”. 

Emma froze. A pass? “I came from his mansion. I am a highly-favored guest. He wants me on this plane”. 

“Sorry, explicit orders, no pass, no boarding. A lot of people claim to know him, he said to ignore it unless there was a pass”. 

Just as Emma’s mind began to race with a plan B, she saw out of the corner of her eye someone approach. It was actually a group of people. As with so many things relating to Seth, they were all beautiful and well-endowed young women. The guard stood in front of the stairway. “Ladies, please have your passes ready”. They all had phones in hand. One by one, the guard examined the phones and waved them through. Phone passes. Of course! She hurriedly whipped out her phone.

“You wouldn’t be so cruel as to deny me a Birds Eye view of your domination of the mites below, would you?” 

The text message turned to read, but Seth did not begin typing. He ignored her. She looked off on the horizon to see him. Still sitting on the island crushed under his butt, he was looking at his phone, casually stroking his peninsula-sized manhood. He was evidently enjoying the footage of the chaos unfolding in the entire region. 

She wanted to scream.  He intended to drop her just like he’d dropped thousands of others. His lack of interest meant likely death. Or maybe, hopefully maybe, he was so into her that he was willing to toy with her and tease her this way. As those thoughts raced through Emma’s head-she saw a response. “Show me the view” She hurriedly took a video of the view of his giant body, mostly his torso, broad shoulders, neck and head, as he was sitting down. His manhood was engorged to 7 miles in length, but he wasn’t stroking it at the moment, focused on his phone.“Nice way to go, don’t you think?” 

Her stomach dropped. The darker scenario was seemingly true. She didn’t know what to say. She thought she might play it off, he seemed to like that more than outright begging. 

“Yeah, it is, but when I’m an old lady. Not when I’m 22!” 

“Lol, you think I took you in because I care about you?”She was going to beg. She dialed his phone. It rang. It rang. He was not interested in her puny life. “Goodbye Emma”.  She felt light-headed. It was 100 degrees after all. She sat on the pavement and put her head in her hand. 

 “Seth’s orders, wheels up”. “But the plane is barely a third full! And all these girls have passes”

“Doesn’t matter, Seth’s orders”. 

“Wait”. “Last minute change”. The guard turned to Emma. “You, it’s your lucky day. Get in”.

…..

Lisa knew that her profile of Seth, naturally, would be the most popular piece of all time. An interview with a man that had the power of a God. For the first time, the masses would get a direct look into a living, breathing deity. To say she was excited was an understatement. Her magazine would give her as much space as she wanted. The duality of a man who killed 20 million people in sexual escapades, but could also be a charming, compassionate lover, fascinated her. She wanted to do him justice, as much as a tiny mortal like her could:

All doubts about our place in the new hierarchy were erased on that fateful day last February. The destruction and obliteration of 6 major U.S. cities and 5 million people under a handsome young man’s sexual organs, his pleasure evident by his erection, showed what he thought of us. 

I sit down to talk with Elise Bankes, who was a soldier in the Texas national guard at the time. She was assigned to what was initially a body recovery mission in the ruins of Dallas.

“I joined the guard to pay for college. I remember our dorm had to be evacuated as we thought it was an earthquake. When I came out, I saw him, dragging his manhood across a city. We could even see it so many miles away.’ Elise banks bite her lip and smirked. But then she continues. “Anyway, I was called into my unit. They told us this was a search and rescue.

It was hard enough to get into the city. Seth’s movement, even in areas where he hasn’t stepped, had caused earthquakes which tore up the highways pretty good. There were a lot of vehicles stopped. Some contained dead people, some didn’t. We saw some people walking along the road, it being impassable by vehicle. I was not assigned to that activity, I was to go into the city itself. Our tank was able to maneuver off the main road for a little while. But once we got up to the city, all bets were off. His testicles, mind you, each was about 2 miles long by 1 mile wide, had produced so much heat that much of the structures in the city, along with the upper layers of the earth’s crust had evaporated. When he dragged them across the city, it also dug up some of the earth’s crust. So it was basically thousands of years of geological change occurring in minutes”. Occasionally, you would see the warped remains of a sturdy building. Not standing, mind you, just on its side or something. You know, steel frames, etcetra. We had to walk around, scour the area. But we found no survivors’

So, when months later, he had decreed that all women between 20-40 must register on his app and submit intimate pictures, I complied. I knew what he was capable of.

My boyfriend didn’t like it. I told him he hadn’t seen the same devastation I had seen. I know it’s emasculating for him. It’s emasculating for most men. He takes plenty of married or committed women. He’s into it, actually. But my boyfriend was just too pathetic. When I would see my boyfriend’s penis, I’d have to compare it to the 10 mile long one I saw fucking a city. 

It was just as well. Before breaking up with my boyfriend, but after the rollout of Seth’s app, at drill, my squadron had a great idea. All five of us, nude in the shower as a submission. It caught his attention, and he summoned all five us”

It is that fear that Seth plays upon. ‘The mind games, the uncertainty, drives women wild. He is capable of any time of ending them. He can be on the other side of the world and then walk over in minutes. That’s the point. He wants to be unpredictable. It heightens his power. The arbitrariness of his actions

End Notes:

Please leave a review- I value the feedback and input!

Chapter 11 by Emasculare

Emma’s head rested on Seth’s chest as they relaxed one evening, watching the TV. It was moments like this where she felt normal. But she wouldn’t have it any other way. She liked the attention she got as Seth's consort. The news switched to a breathless report about an impending hurricane. A category 5, with massive flooding was about to smash into New Orleans. Seth seemed to perk up. “Not on my watch” he said turning to look down at Emma. “You know what stops a hurricane, Babe? 50 miles of my abs”. “What…what are you going to do?” Emma replied apprehensively. “I’m going to position myself so that New Orleans is between my legs, and I’m going to use my body to block the storm frrom hitting it. In fact, it should dissipate the storm”. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. “That’s such a noble and magnanimous way to use your power! But….” “I know what you’re thinking” Seth interjected. “New Orleans is too sprawling for that to work”. That was exactly what she was thinking, but wasn’t sure if he was going to take it as an insult. She tried to be deferential. “My Lord, I would never deign to call you, at 75 miles tall  small….”. Seth smirked. He pulled out his phone. “I’ve got news for you, Emma”. Her phone buzzed. She pulled it out. It was of course, a message from Seth. It was a link from a conspiracy blog. She scanned it quickly. It claimed, based on satellite imagery, bystander photography, earthquake magnitudes and more data, that Seth had during several rampages grown to larger than his max height of 75 miles. She gulped. “Is this true?”. 
“I have no limit”. “It’s physically painful to grow beyond that. But there’s nothing stopping me. If New Orleans is to be 6 inches on my scale, I will need to reach about 300 miles in height”. “God….god. All that you have done is only a fraction of your power”. 
“You’re going to get a first hand view. See, my dick and nuts are going to be looming over the city. It’s going to be a great view. The authorities are going to have to keep women from entering the city. But you’re different, I command you to be present”. 
Emma couldn’t help herself. She was getting wet. He noticed the spot forming through her shorts. “Let’s have a little quickie, then we fly to New Orleans. Not a lot of time before the hurricane gets there”. 
……
Daren is busy with this stupid storm. I barley got to see him before ”. Annmarie complained to her sister , Lisa over drinks at the one of the most expensive restaurants in New Orleans. “What’s there for him to do anymore? isn’t Seth going to block the path of the storm”, she continued. 

Lisa grinned. “Well, you know I’ve been writing about Seth”. “And it appears there are going to be a lot, hundreds of thousands, of ‘pilgrims’ coming into the city”. “As the governor your husband naturally will have to coordinate things”


“Can’t blame them, I do enjoy some eye-candy”.

“It’s more than that, Ann. He doesn’t come out east as much. They want to experience him toying with some puny city and millions of people. And this time, there’s not as much a risk of dying”. 


“I was so terrified for you when I heard about what happened in Sacramento”. 


“I accept whatever he decides to do. Truly he is divine, not just all powerful. I’ve got some evidence”.
Lisa leaned in closer to her sister. 
“He got on a ‘MILF’ kick. He slept with dozens of them. Many of them were women who had been childless, in spite of trying. Then, after sleeping with him once, they conceive, in their forties!” 

“Lisa, come on, wouldn’t a nuclear accident make him less….”


“Annmarie, Stop wasting your money on those fertility treatments”.


Annmarie paused, stunned. “How…”

“Seth enjoyed fucking me so much, he decided to spy upon my female relations. He’s been tracking you for weeks. He likes what he sees”. “And he wants to help you conceive. You’re 42. It’s almost too late”. 

Suddenly, Annmarie’s phone buzzed. Her flight was cancelled. “What!?”. “He summons you to his penthouse, right now”.

End Notes:

Please leave a review- I value the feedback

Chapter 12 by Emasculare

Mary has always been a shy girl. She was “cute”, but was small and reserved, hence most guys didn’t really notice she existed. She was a homebody who preferred a Friday night with her mother versus at a club. 

Her mom woke up her up in what seemed to be the middle of the night. “Honey, you’re going to want to see this” she excitedly shook her awake, while Mary groggily rubbed her eyes. 

Her mom led her out of the room and through the front door. Then, above her, she saw it. Looking straight up, she saw the massive pink head. It went on as far as she could see. It obscured all sunlight. She blinked as she focused on it. It was the tip of his massive rod! She’d never even seen a man’s cock before, much less one larger than her city was long.

On the horizon, she could see what looked like just a wrinkled brown mass. It was one of his balls, of course, so large that it could not be discerned.

“I know you have such a crush on him. I thought you’d not want to miss it”. 

“Please, mom, aren’t you the one who locks yourself in your room for hours everytime he struts his stuff?” 

…..

Giant’s view 

I feel a slight dampness on my back. I know it’s the storm. A storm which might sink ships and level cities reduced to a simple splash of water on me. I’m far larger than I’m used to being. I’m merely sitting cross-cross applesauce, but the gray splotch that is New Orleans takes up just a few inches near my right thigh. Lake Pontchartrain sits closer to my calves, while suburbs over the city sit next to my left thigh. I know that Emma is down there, and that MILF I fucked last night too. Really, millions of people are there, the population swollen with all the women who want me. How many of them are down there now, touching my legs or ass. They can’t reach my balls, they hover miles over the city. 

I could end their existence without an iota of effort. Yet, they somehow trust me. It’s strange. I’ve killed tens of millions. But I suppose I could wipe out humanity if I wanted to. I liked the idea of them now knowing my full size. I don’t know why I hadn’t done it before! 

I decide it is time to show off a little. Coming to New Orleans is an assumed risk. I whip out my phone with one hand, and open my ‘dating app’. 

It opens to a small blonde girl, Mary, aged 19. I smirk. Not my type, but a cutie nonetheless and I’m branching out. It shows the location of her home address on a satellite map. My vantage point is nearly identical to the satellite. 

I grab my erect cock, I push it downwards to an area about two inches from where Mary lives; somewhere in the French quarter (I decide to give the lower wards a break, I want those well-to-do Karen’s in the French quarter to know their place). It makes contact with the ground with a satisfying crunch and cloud of dust, extinguishing tens of thousand instantly. I begin to drag it, moving it about an inch and a half before an abruptly stopping. 

“Hey” I type out to her. 

“How’d that feel? ”…….

As she and her mom admired the view suddenly a hand descended from the heavens. It grabbed the dick that they were admiring, and a few miles away, pressed it into the ground, leveling multiple neighborhoods. Both women watched as the head of the penis descended in seeming slow motion. When it hit the ground, they were thrown violently to the ground. Then; he began to drag it towards them. Their house withstood the initial shock wave, but the dick dragging on the ground caused it to collapse behind them. Both women, in addition to being bruised, were now caked in dust. They coughed and struggled to their feet, attempting to move away from the rubble of their and their neighbors’ homes, fearing a gas leak. 

 

Mary typically wore gym shorts and a tshirt to bed, it was hot in New Orleans, and she lived in a modest home with small rooms. She’d grabbed her phone from her bedside table instinctively after waking and placed it in her pocket. Now, it buzzed. She didn’t really know it, never having received attention from Seth before, but his app could override silent and airplane mode. She gasped, he had messaged her. 

She felt a mix of excitement, arousal and fear. She wanted to be sexy and flatter him, not just for enjoyment, but for her very life. 

“It feels awesome. Like I’m literally in awe of you”.

“Plus, I had an exam today, my whole campus is gone, so thanks for that!”

“I’ll give you some Life advice, cutie- college is overrated. I’m a college dropout, yet I own the world”.

Chapter 13 by Emasculare

In Las Vegas, I’d established my largest harem yet. The 150,000 hotel rooms in Vegas became a room for 4 hot chicks; comprising my harem. Vegas became an effective forbidden city, with no males allowed. Now, 600,000 was so many that I could have sex 24/7 without getting through all of them, but they had another job. 

I lay on my back, 75 miles tall, in the desert east of Las Vegas. I peer down my naked body as the tiny, barely imperceptible objects, buzz over it. I can see only the planes, but I know the members of my harem are parachuting out on to me. It is a major logistical undertaking. The ridges of my 6-pack abs are about 3000 feet deep, and some of the women land down there to clean it- that was their job (I love the pictures of “the valleys”- microscopic women surrounded by mountains of hard, tan, flesh-me!).  Cleaning was what they all were to do- on me, and scrub me down. It was planned in great detail by me. 

The area of my body was about 75 miles long, with my shoulders being 20 miles wide. They were 600,000 women to do the job, meaning there were about 400 of them per square mile. Each one of them had to clean a roughly 250 feet by 250 feet patch of my body, and were spaced accordingly. The planes flew across my body, side to side, and the women parachuted out in steady increments. There were about 425 planes from my feet to my shoulders. Just the landings took a better part of an hour! 

Now, there were always casualties in this phase (as in all phases) When dealing with someone my size, it’s just inevitable. Parachutes that didn’t deploy, mostly. 

They are to parachute out with only the chute, which goes on top of a different backpack, containing a couple gallons of water and some body wash. Other than, they are to be nude. They’d requested helmets, but I’d vetoed that idea. Hair is such an underrated sensual part of a woman, in my opinion. And my opinion is all that matters, you mite :).

Anyway, they’re now all crawling around my body like the insects they are. It’s difficult to land on my legs, many slide into the gap between them, and are splattered. I try not to be hard at this point, so that they can get a good landing on my dick, but sometimes I can’t help it, and they’re only capable of landing on the very top. Other times, when I get hard, they fall to their deaths. They’re to start scrubbing immediately. They are given 3 hours to have their 250 feet by 250 feet section spotless. 

 

It can get slippery, and those on the edges of the cliffs of my body have on occasion fallen and splattered down below. I do greatly enjoy these attractive women, probably being given anything they want by men, now *dying* unceremoniously in order to do this humiliating task for me. 

Now, once the three hours are up, a large number of helicopters descend on my body, picking up the women to prepare for phase 2. It is so surreal to envision helicopters swooping low into the cracks of my abs, or dodging pubic hairs to rescue the girls stranded there. Sometimes, the mission is to retrieve a splattered body. I am a stickler with the 1-hour rule. Once I lazily check my phone, they all know what's coming next. I will roll over, crushing anything that remains on me, so that the 600,000 can repeat the same on my back.

….

Mary had quite literally drawn the short straw, multiple times. Seth had, on the night that he crushed a large portion of New Orleans under his dick, had her dragged to her private plane, fucked her in a fury, and then sent her home hours later, ghosting her. Then, days later, she was kidnapped to be brought as part of his largest harem ever in Las Vegas. As they were given the task of cleaning Seth weekly, her landing point was particularly dangerous, his dick. The same dick that had entered her weeks earlier, and taken her virginity, was now miles tall to be cleaned by thousands of women.

Mary knew his dick was unstable ground, and she hurriedly began to scrub her portion as if it to make it go faster. Completely nude, she was glad that she was olive-skinned, as she would not burn. But her skin tone didn’t stop heat exhaustion. Seth, in his cruelty, had demanded all the water be used on himself. Just as Mary was realizing she was soon going to pass out from heat exhaustion and dehydration, the fleshy ground underneath her shifted….

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12769