The Tiny Purple Heart by Bridget_drkW
Summary:

Have you ever wondered what it might be like to become a pair of panties?  When a security guard named James found out that the research company he worked for was developing a device that could remap living beings onto inanimate objects through a process called "Shifting", he thought of little else.  After months of no success, James finally managed to convince his girlfriend Amy to let him become a pair of her panties for the night of his birthday. 


Categories: Breasts, Object, Body Exploration, Butt, Feet, Footwear, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 15987 Read: 15238 Published: February 21 2023 Updated: October 01 2023

1. Chapter 1 - The Matter & Consciousness Reticulation Device [James] by Bridget_drkW

2. Chapter 2 - The Fabric of Love and Misunderstanding [Amy] by Bridget_drkW

3. Chapter 3 - Literally In Her Hands by Bridget_drkW

4. Chapter 4 - Consequences by Bridget_drkW

Chapter 1 - The Matter & Consciousness Reticulation Device [James] by Bridget_drkW

“Hmmmm...” James crossed his arms over his chest and bit his lip. This wasn’t an easy decision


“...I think black and purple is the winner.” James said, motioning toward the blonde’s left hand.  The blonde arched a dark eyebrow and without turning her head, her big brown eyes shifted toward her left hand. James watched a playful, cute smirk grow on the blonde’s face as her eyes scanned the contents of her left hand.  She wore a tiny headset and the name tag pinned above her left breast said Madison.


“The tiny purple hearts, it is.” Madison said with a larger, more “customer service-y” smile, returning a pair of white panties with horizontal pink stripes to one of the bins. 


“And those ones are included in the sale, right?” James asked as he followed Madison toward one of the registers.  She weaved expertly through the busy gaggle of women.  The customers and employees alike were frenetic in how they crowded around bins of panties, bras, nightgowns, and whatever else women wore when they wanted to feel sexy.



James never felt comfortable in places like this, even when accompanying Amy. She would be sifting through the brilliant assortment of colors and cuts while he’d try to remain by her side and not look like some kind of pervert.  Visiting the establishment by himself? That was even worse!  


For that reason, he kept close to Madison as if he were a baby duck following its mother.  He really enjoyed the scent of her perfume, which had some hint of mango.  James considered asking her where she got it, but he thought that might have come off as creepy in a panty store.


“Yup!” Madison chirped over her shoulder. “15% off.”


The jet black fabric slipped and folded through Madison’s short, dainty fingers. The tiny purple hearts that were evenly distributed throughout the panties took on stretched and skewed shapes.  


“Cute bow.” Madison said, her fingertips gently nudging a small, dark purple bow positioned over the front of the panties a bit south of the waistband.  


“Yeah, that was one of the reasons I picked it.” James replied proudly.  The bow was cute.  The cut of the panties were cute.  The tiny purple hearts were cute.  


And the one tiny purple heart a few inches south of the bow…the one that was a slightly lighter shade of purple…and seemed to serve as a very subtle accent to the light and dark purples of the panties…that one was also cute.  


That’s what James was hearing from Madison anyway, but all he could think about was how those soft, velvety panties would look stretched over his wife’s big ass…and how it would feel for him to be–


“--So what’s the occasion?” Madison asked, interrupting James’ thoughts and punching some numbers into the register.


“My birthday.” James replied with a grin.


“Ahhhh…so you’re buying your own birthday present.” Madison giggled, probably politely pretending that it was some original idea that she had not heard before . 


“That’s cute.  I’m sure she’ll appreciate it.”


“I’ve been trying to convince her to give this a try for a long time now…and she finally said yes.” James said thoughtfully.


“And you figured your birthday was the best time to try again.  Good strategy!” Madison teased cheerfully.  


James chuckled, “Well, it worked!”


James watched the price come up on the Point of Sale register and now he was the one raising an eyebrow.


“Comes to $25.50 plus tax.” Madison informed James.


‘Jeez, even with 15% off!’ James thought, ‘How can such a tiny amount of fabric cost so much money?’


Surely he’d find no sympathy from Madison.  The blonde beauty probably was wearing a pair of panties just like these right now…or at least that was what the primitive whispers in his brain would have liked to believe as he looked at her tight, form fitting yoga pants.  Surely she’d spent a small fortune on underwear as a woman and she wasn’t alone.  


He sympathized with women.  His last underwear purchase was a pack of 4 for $20…and that was a few years ago.  As he accepted the pink striped bag from Madison, he looked down at the neatly folded pair of panties lying motionless inside, just waiting to be taken out and put on.  


“...and they probably won’t even last a year..’


None of this velvety soft underwear did.  It was built to impress…not to last. At the very least, James was content to know that it would be doing a fair amount of impressing tonight.


James set the pink striped bag in the passenger seat of his car, right next to the other far less sexy but far more exciting container.  Even though any passerby would only see a plain, unmarked cardboard box, James scolded himself for leaving it right out in the open like that.  Suppose someone had broken the window and stolen it?  Or worse…accidentally used it?  


James was intelligent enough for his own good but reckless enough for several others.  He wouldn’t have been in this exciting situation if not for that character flaw.


The boring cardboard box contained a very special, one-of-a-kind device.  Well…technically there were two other very similar prototypes, so it was essentially a three-of-a-kind device.  


The device on his passenger seat was called a Matter and Consciousness Reticulation instrument, or MCR for short.  


What the MCR did was quite simple, but the multi-disciplinary process by which it operated was incredibly complicated…far beyond his scope of full understanding as a security guard.  He knew enough of its operation, however, to safely use it…and he knew enough of his company’s security protocols to get away with…let’s say…secretly ‘borrowing’ it for a few days.


“Hey sweetheart.” James said, hanging his keys on the hook. He also set the two boxes down on the floor next to the shoes he’d kicked off his feet.  


Amy looked up from her laptop and smiled. “Hey, birthday boy.”


The gorgeous redhead stood up from their dining room table and approached James with open arms.  She must have gotten home from work at least an hour ago, evident from the fact that she was now wearing a soft and fuzzy set of pajama pants and comfy t-shirt instead of the tan dockers and short sleeved, collared employee t-shirt she typically wore to the supermarket. Unlike her work shirt, the slinky t-shirt stretched over her body now was just high enough to show off a bit of her lower stomach and just tight enough to show that her bra was probably somewhere upstairs.  Both thoughts drove James crazy.  


As much as James wanted to have children one day, the only silver lining of not having them was that his smoking hot girlfriend could walk around with her stiff nipples showing themselves and her big, jiggly ass shaking.  Despite the benefits of not having children to worry about, James did always want some.  He feared that time was running out, especially as he was getting older.  Amy, however, was very good at deferring the discussion to another time, suggesting there was always time later for children and that they should enjoy the freedom they have while they still can.


The two embraced at the door and locked lips.  James allowed his hands to wander down Amy’s back and cup her considerable ass.  Each of his own hands, as large as they were and despite having about 6 inches of height on her, came not even close to fully enclosing each of Amy’s cheeks. 


Soon enough, he’d be completely surrounding that big ass…


“I hope you’re not working right now.” James said, planting a few light kisses on Amy’s soft lips, motioning toward her open laptop on the dining room table.  


The redhead grinned, “Nope, the only thing I still have to do is go to the store and get wine.  Other than that, I’m just browsing Instagram.”


James gave her an approving kiss on the forehead.  “Good.  Because they don’t pay you enough to bring work home with you.”


Amy rolled her eyes, “Well we can’t all work for a big-shot company like BexCorps.”


With a light pat on her sizable rump, James’ girlfriend was on her way back to power down her laptop, and boy did James enjoy the view.  


‘This is going to be the best birthday ever…’ he thought with a smile as he retrieved what he’d set down at the floor. 


“Oooooo, what’s that?” Amy asked with a sing-song tone, her pretty green eyes affixed to the striped bag.  She clearly knew what it was.


Before James could answer, she reached out with her hands, “Gimme….”


James happily obliged, presenting the pink striped bag to his girlfriend.  


“Oh, these are adorable.” Amy said, unfolding the black panties and turning them around to investigate all sides. “The tiny purple hearts are so cute.”


“Yeah, I thought so too.” James said, kissing the top of Amy’s head as he pulled up a chair and sat down at the dining room table with his red-head girlfriend. 


“What a cute little bow…oh, I love how this one kinda stands out.” Amy gushed, tapping one of the hearts on the front.  It was the one James had noticed earlier at the store, a few hearts south of the cute dark bow.  All the tiny purple hearts were of a particular color and indistinguishable from each other…


…except for this one heart.  It was subtle, but this one heart was a little bit lighter and a little bit brighter than the others.  


“Only YOU would buy something for ME on YOUR birthday.” Amy teased, her fingertips rubbing over the smooth and velvety material of the black and purple panties.


“Oh, make no mistake…once you put those on, it’ll definitely be a gift for me.” James replied, setting the plain cardboard box on the dining room table.  Amy’s emerald green eyes seemed to transition from a state of interest and cheerfulness to a state of annoyance…and for a quick unguarded and reflexive moment, even exasperation.


“Ugh….is that what I think it is?” she asked with a smirk and an eye roll.


“It sure is!” James said playfully and obliviously, opening the flaps of the boring cardboard box.


“Well, you know your audience…” Amy said, shifting a bit in her seat, “...if there was ever a day I’d entertain this, it would be your birthday.”


“So…” James began explaining as he removed several items from the cardboard box.  They probably all looked quite strange to Amy, and he was prepared to explain what each one did.  He would have to since not only she’d be helping him to Shift, but she would be solely responsible for CounterShifting him.


“...this is the MCR controller.” James said, lifting a clunky looking box.  It looked a little bit like a gameboy, especially with its green screen, but it was a little bit lager and even more primitive looking.  It had several boring gray rubber buttons embedded in its boring gray casing on the bottom edge of the screen and also along the left edge.  On each side of the casing were ports for connecting its accessories.  “It’s basically the brain of the unit.”


“Right….and MCR stands for what again?” Amy asked.


“Matter and Consciousness Reticulation.”


“Right…I knew that. Proceed.” Amy sighed.


“So what it does is it remaps the matter and conscious experience of the Shifter onto the Target.”


“Right……so lemme guess how this is gonna work…Shifter.” Amy said, patting James on his head. She then lightly tapped the black and purple panties on the dining room table in front of her. 


“...and Target.”


“You’re really smart; has anyone ever told you that?” James teased and then continued, removing what looked similar to boring gray corrugated tubing from the box.  One end of the tubing terminated into a black gasket and the other had what looked like a mouthguard.


“Once the Shifter…” James explained, motioning toward himself and lifting the mouthguard, “...puts this in their mouth and bites down, we power the MCR Device on and it will begin prepping for the Shift.”


“This already seems a little complicated, honey.” Amy said.


“Oh, don’t worry, sweetheart.” James said, trying to be enthusiastic enough for the both of them. “I mean…the process is pretty fool-proof.  All we have to do is follow the steps.  Here, let me finish, okay?”


Amy sighed.


“Once the MCR Device has prepared me for the Shift, I’ll press……” James trailed off, beginning to flip through the thick instruction manual that accompanied the device. 


“....the pink button here on the side of the MCR Device…” James said, not looking up from the directions as he spoke, “...and then the MCR Device will wait for a full scan of the Target.”


“The Target?  Isn’t that you?” Amy asked hesitantly, holding up the black panties with tiny purple hearts.


“Yup!” James said excitedly, but then his head tilted as he tried to keep all the terms straight, “...wait…I mean no.  I’m the Shifter and the underwear is the Target.”


Looking at those tiny panties in Amy’s small hands was turning him on so much.  Amy’s bright blue fingernails were larger than the tiny purple hearts, and he was excited to see those tiny purple hearts stretch and skew to accommodate Amy’s hips.  James was already trying to imagine what it would be like to fully hug those wide, motherly hips…for every part of his physical and spiritual being to be hugging, nuzzling, and kissing every square inch of Amy’s large ass, tight pussy lips, and everything between. James tugged at his pants, adjusting his growing erection.


James removed more tubing similar to the one with the mouthguard. However, instead of a mouthguard, this cord ended with a small metallic disk…approximately the size of a dime.  James motioned toward the dime-shaped tip of the cord.  “This is the sensor.  We’ll touch it to the Target once the Shifter profile is completed.  Once the Target Scan completes…meaning: once the sensor here has completed what's called a Reticulation Scan with the full surface area of the Target, we press the blue button here on the side of the sensor wand…and then the Shifter travels through this cord via the mouthguard and into the central MCR Device. Meanwhile, the inorganic matter of the Target also migrates into the MCR Device for storage.  Nanoseconds after the Target’s inorganic matter is transferred into the MCR Device, the Shifter is forced through the MCR Device and into the Target.”


“So…then you’ll be in these panties…” Amy stated, although it sounded more like a question.


“I won’t just be IN the panties, sweetheart.  I’ll literally be able to experience and perceive every square millimeter of their surface area!  I will literally BE the panties. Every part of them…the front..the back..the sides…inside and outside.  Everything! Isn’t that crazy??” James wanted Amy to be as excited about this as he was, but he accepted that she was a little bit reluctant.  He hoped that she would change her mind once they started.


“Baby…are you sure about this?” Amy asked, setting the panties down. “I know it’s your birthday but can’t I just…I dunno….sit on your face again?  I’ll do it for as long as you like.  I’ll even do it naked if you want. This just seems…so complicated and risky.”


James reached out and rubbed Amy’s shoulder. “I know it SEEMS that way, but trust me Amy.  It’s really easy.  And the CounterShift process..the way that I’ll go back to normal…it's even easier than the Shift process.  I was watching the scientists do it just last week….all you have to do is follow the directions here in the CounterShift part of the manual….here on….hmm….oh!  Page 438…or…..no, it looks like Page 598.”


James didn’t want to distract Amy too much from the actual Shifting process.  The CounterShift was so easy, anyone could follow those steps. James closed the manual and went to drop it back in the box.  He had to shift some other paperwork inside the box to make it fit and then he shut the box, putting it on the ground. 

Out of sight, out of mind.


Amy took a deep breath, “Okay…I want the record to show that I’m not too comfortable with this…”


“Well…if it bothers you to wear me then–”


“--No…it’s not that.” Amy said, looking down at her feet.  “I don’t mind that part….I dunno….I’m just worried about something bad happening.”


James leaned in and kissed Amy on the forehead and when she smiled, James knew that he had won.  “Don’t worry about me.  Trust me baby; everything will be fine.”


“Okay…” Amy said reluctantly, playing with the thin, velvety panties in her fingers.  She shot a sincere but concerned smile at her boyfriend, “...but only because it’s your birthday.”


James followed Amy up the stairs, oggling her huge, swaying ass as it jostled and jiggled with each heavy step.  He couldn’t believe that he was about to surround it…that he would be hugging those cheeks with his whole body…that he would be surrounding her tight, shaven pussy with every fiber of his being.  Amy was nearly at the last step when James leaned in from behind her and planted a big kiss on her left ass cheek.  Just as he hoped, it elicited a playful jerk and a cute yelp.


“You’re lucky you’re cute.” Amy said with a chuckle as the two entered their bedroom.


Amy turned around to see that James was empty handed.  “Are we not doing it in here?”


James chuckled, removing his shirt and pants.  “No, I figured we could do it at the table so nothing gets kicked around or falls, you know?”


Amy nodded, and James loved watching her eyes dance over his now nude body.  “And you’re taking your clothes off because…”


“...because I don’t want them interfering with the Shift.”


“Okay..that makes sense.”


The two made their way back downstairs and took a seat in the dining room, Amy still dressed in her sleepwear and James now naked as the day he was born.


James bit down on the mouthpiece and for the first time, he felt nervous.  There was absolutely no way he would allow Amy to see it though.  He’d had to fight tooth and nail for her to even allow this to happen.  If he expressed even a modicum of reluctance or concern, he was sure that Amy would pull the plug on the whole thing.


James couldn’t handle that.


He had to know what it was like.  James had to become Amy’s panties.


The taste of the mouthguard was unpleasant, but James pushed past it and programmed the MCR Device to accept his information. When he hit the enter button, the MCR Device emitted a few melodic, robotic chirps and he winced.

“Are you okay?” Amy asked.


An exaggerated nod from James followed Amy’s question, and James hoped it adequately covered her concern.  There was only a tingling in the roof of his mouth and a strange vibration in his teeth.  The sensation only lasted for a few moments; the moment that the MCR Device read “Shift Extraction Complete”, the tingling sensation stopped. 


James knew from reading the directions that he couldn’t let up from the mouthguard at all or else he risked aborting the Shift process.  He wished that he’d have more explicitly gone over this part with Amy, but there was no turning back now. The MCR Device had a 24-hour cooldown period so if he were to abort the process now, they couldn’t try again until tomorrow. And when it was no longer his birthday, who knew if Amy would even entertain this silly idea.


With his mouth full of the plastic mouthguard, James pressed the pink button and immediately felt a subtle but noticeable vibration traveling uniformly through the mouthguard.  He handed the other cord extending from the MCR Device to Amy and motioned toward the black and purple panties in her lap.  He then made a gesture to suggest that she needed to run the probe along the entire surface area of the panties and then press the blue button on the side of the sensor wand.


“Okay, okay..” Amy said a little nervously, setting the panties on the table in front of her, stretched out and open.  She was holding the sensor wand over the black and purple panties with wavering confidence that James was trying to push through.  The tip of the sensor was about the size of a dime and only slightly smaller than each of the tiny purple hearts in the pattern all over the panties.  James would remember that fact forever as he watched the sensor probe make contact with one of those hearts.  


It just so happened to be the slightly lighter, slightly brighter purple heart that she touched.  The one on the front of the panties.  The one that was a few inches south of the dark ribbon.   James nodded encouragingly.  He knew now that the reticulation scan was starting and the sensor was basically scanning the entire set of panties.  All Amy had to do now was wait for the scan to complete and he’d shift right into–


“--And now that I’ve touched it, I press the blue button, right?” Amy started to say. 


“NOOOOO!” His voice was muffled by the mouthguard he held tightly with his teeth, and even as the noise found its way out of his mouth it was already too late.  It would be the last word he ever spoke.  His hand had managed to make it to her shoulder, and it would be the last time his hand would ever touch her. 


Amy’s tiny little finger had pressed the blue button and a fraction of a second after the internal actuator of the button quietly clicked, James was gone.


In a fraction of a second, James’ entire body stiffened and he felt an intense burning sensation in his toes, as if they were being pulled up into his ankles.  But his ankles were being pulled up into his thighs.  And his thighs into his chest.  His chest into his neck.  His neck into his chin.  


His chin…his ears..his hair


…his ears, his forehead, his nose…


..his tonsils, his tongue, his teeth…


..everything that his body owned, everything that was James…was being pulled into the mouthguard.  


In the blink of an eye, James had been practically pulled inside out and into the cord through the mouthguard. He recalled eavesdropping on two of scientists in the elevator one day.  One of them said that the Shifter’s transmission through the mouthguard and into the MCR Device would be 0.89C… or 89% of the speed of light.  She seemed to know what she was talking about and her colleague didn’t disagree.  James was inclined to believe that factoid because as far as he was concerned, he felt almost as if he’d arrived in the MCR box before Amy even clicked the blue button.  A few microprocessors evaluated and analyzed James’ full genetic profile within microseconds and then passed him on through the MCR device and down the cord that Amy was still holding.  


James felt dizzy and disoriented.  Barely a full second had passed since he watched Amy’s finger click the button, and yet it felt like much longer.  Even so, he still had trouble remembering the course of events.  His trip through the MCR device was quite jarring but he felt the bucking sensation and a light kick in his chest, which he knew signified that the Shifting had completed.


He looked around best he could with eyes that he understood he no longer had.  He breathed in the scent of the new panties through a nose he understood was gone, and yet he astutely and determined with a discomforting certainty that the panties must have been tried on by someone at the store prior to his purchasing them.  His senses might have been heightened as well, as James was even picking up Madison’s mango scented perfume from when she handled the panties while accepting his payment at the store.  


He felt the pressure of the sensor probe in Amy’s hand relenting from its contact on his skin, but it wasn’t his skin anymore.  His sensory inputs had all been mapped into the panties, but the major problem became apparent when he saw just how big the sensor probe was as Amy lifted it from him.


It was HUGE!


Nearly as large as him!


This wasn’t right.  Sure, the panties were small but the tip of the sensor was only the size of a dime.  Why did it look so fucking massive to him?


The reason why it was so big, James realized, was because Amy had made a crucial error.  It was the reason why James shouted for her not to press the button.  The MCR Device needed enough time for the sensor probe to create a reticulation lattice around the Target, propagating out in all directions along the 2D surface of the panties until the forming lattice meets up with itself on all edges, confirming a closed lattice around the Target.  James read all this in the instructions and he wished he’d have explained it better to Amy.


To put in more simple terms, Amy had not allowed enough time to pass for the MCR Device to fully scan the whole set of panties.  When she pressed the blue button, the MCR Device pulled James’ in and mapped him onto the area it had completed scanning SO FAR. Judging from his surroundings, his awareness of his new existence, and his size, James understood that he might be in some serious hot water here. 


James was not transformed into his wife’s panties, per se.  


To be more specific, James was transformed into one of the tiny purple hearts on his wife’s panties. The lighter and brighter one.  


‘Calm down…calm down…relax your breathing..’ James thought to himself, acknowledging the silliness of his statement.  His lungs, just like everything else except for his consciousness, were stored away in the MCR Device for later retrieval.


~

Chapter 2 - The Fabric of Love and Misunderstanding [Amy] by Bridget_drkW

Amy set the probe down, her eyes widened at the fact her boyfriend of several years had just completely vanished out of thin air.  


“Oh god, James!” Amy said with concern, looking down at the panties.  She hoped that he was okay. Her eyes wandered over to the MCR Device, which was now flashing several prompts on the screen:




Amy didn’t understand what any of that junk on the screen meant except for the last line, and she could feel herself getting nervous.  What the heck did all that crap mean??


One of the boring gray buttons right below the screen had a down arrow.  She cautiously pressed it and the text changed. 



“What the heck….” Amy said, her fingers nervously rubbing her scalp as she read.  She saw something that said Shift 100%. That was…ummmm…promising, right?


She also noticed a blinking icon in the bottom left corner of the MCR Device’s dot matrix screen.  It looked like a silhouette of a man, like the one you might see on the men's room door.  Amy looked at the panties, motionless on the table, and then back at the device.  She cautiously pressed the soft rubbery button directly below the flashing man and a new set of notifications popped up right below *RETICULATION LATTICE EXCEPTION, whatever the heck that meant.  She read the message out loud, “Shift Code SC-9823SFXH. It says OK or Cancel?  What am I supposed to do?”


Amy scratched her head in confusion.  She was way out of her league here.  She was just a restaurant manager!  She wasn’t an engineer or programmer or rocket scientist!


“Maybe I hit a button by mistake?  I don’t want to change any settings…maybe I should just hit cancel?


Her finger hovered over the CANCEL button and halfway pressed it before changing her mind.  She then started to press accept but again she lost her nerve.  


“Oh, wait…the manual is right here.” Amy said, reaching for the thick instruction and use manual.  


“Gee…it's like 400 pages.” Amy said in disbelief, flipping through the table of contents.  She found that something called MCR codes were back at the end on page 764.  There were literally dozens of these MCR code things.  She traced a finger down the page until she found the one on the screen:


SHIFT CODE-9823SFXH - THE SHIFTER’S TRANSITION INTO THE TARGET HAS COMPLETED BUT THE RETICULATION LATTICE WAS OPEN.  IF THE SHIFT PROCESS WAS INITIATED IN ERROR OR IF NO SHIFTER WAS ATTACHED TO THE MOUTHGUARD, THE SHIFTER BACKUP PROFILE CREATED IS BLANK.  SELECT CANCEL TO PERMANENTLY DELETE THE SHIFTER PROFILE.**  IF THE SHIFT PROCESS WAS INITIATED DELIBERATELY DURING AN OPEN RETICULATION, SELECT OKAY TO SAVE THE SHIFTER PROFILE.  


**WARNING!!  DELETING A SHIFTER PROFILE IS AN IRREVERSIBLE PROCESS!! 


THE DELETION OF A SHIFTER PROFILE MAY RESULT IN A SHIFTER’S PERMANENT OCCUPANCY OF TARGET.  DELETE SHIFTER PROFILES WITH EXTREME CAUTION.


“Holy shit!” Amy said, clutching her chest and breathing heavily, looking back and forth between the stationary black and purple panties and the MCR Device.  


She was so close!  If she’d have pressed down on that button with even a fraction of more force, she’d have deleted James’ profile and he’d have been stuck as those panties forever!  As angry as she was at him for putting her in this situation, Amy was very concerned for James.


“Don't worry baby, it looks like everything worked okay.  I’m gonna go ahead and click okay here….”


Amy trailed off as she quadruple-checked to make sure she was pressing the correct button. A new prompt popped up on the screen.



Amy sighed deeply “...and now everything’s fine.”


Amy composed herself, smoothing her shirt down over her breasts a bit nervously. 


Crisis averted…


The nervous redhead celebrated by emptying the nearly dead bottle of red wine that lay on ice in the kitchen.  She returned and took her seat, taking several celebratory sips of the delicious wine.


She picked up the MCR Device and carefully wrapped the cords around it, setting it down toward the center of the table.  Amy had to arch her back and stretch her arms forward in order to reach. As a result, her large breasts pressed down firmly into the table as she leaned against it.  It was only after she’d sat back up that Amy realized her breasts had pressed directly into the panties, completely covering them in dual pillows of cloud-white cushion.


She smirked, looking down at them.  Not a single reaction to be seen.  No words.  No facial expressions. No movement.


No eyebrow raises, no cute jokes.


No erections, no strong hands.


It was just a tiny, cute pair of black panties with a dark purple bow, purple hearts, and a single heart that was lighter and brighter. 


James had told her that was exactly as it would be, and it looked like he was right. 


Now that all the Shifter Profile deletion concern was gone, she was free to try and wrap her head around this whole thing.  One second, her boyfriend was sitting naked next to her.  Now he was staring up at her, wondering what she was going to do next.  


Amy wasn’t gonna lie, it was A LITTLE bit hot to think about how much control she had over him right now.


“Oh, I’m sure you enjoyed that, huh?” Amy teased, taking another long sip of her wine.  The wine glass sloshed as she set it down right next to James.  She had a brief thought to bunch up the little pair of panties and drop them into the wine glass.  How silly that little James could fit entirely into the glassware that her mother had gotten them for Christmas earlier that year!  Amy wondered if he would get drunk as the wine saturated his velvety skin.  


She’d thought about it for so long in silence, she wondered if James was getting nervous.  Amy took another sip of her wine before delicately picking up the panties with a single index finger and thumb.  She twirled the panties and twisted them around her finger, and then began to lower them toward her touching thighs.  Amy spread her thick thighs just enough to allow the cute black and purple panties to drop down between them. The fuzz of her pajamas must have felt interesting to the panties and she gently pressed them against her crotch.  


Amy breathed in deep, imagining what it must feel like for James.  She had so many questions that she wished she could ask him.  Well, there was nothing stopping her from asking him.  The semantic point inspired a light chuckle from her lips as she accepted another mouthful of the delicious red.  She could ask him anything she wanted. The real problem was he could never answer, not as long as he was her panties, that is.  Amy would definitely be asking him a million questions when she changed him back tomorrow.Amy wondered how jarring it must be to literally be an entire pair of panties.  Where did he even see from? The front?  Where did he smell and taste from?  


‘Hopefully the front, for his sake!’ she thought with a chuckle. She pulled away the waistband of her pajama pants and lifted her velvety, black and purple boyfriend up toward her belly.  Goosebumps spread over Amy’s skin as the velvety purple panties grazed her bare lower stomach.  She was moving him down the front of her pajama bottoms, and the speed at which she was lowering James was AGONIZINGLY slow.  


James had cleared about half of Amy’s drawstring waistband when she abruptly pulled him out and raised him to her face. 


“Haa, ha-ha, ha, ha, haa…you can’t go there…” Amy teased in a sing-songy voice, raising an eyebrow as she studied the various purple hearts throughout the panties. It really was a cute pair.  This would be an…interesting memory…to say the least when she restored James back to his body and continued wearing them. That tiny purple bow was so cute.  And she loved that tiny little heart toward the bottom of the crotch.  It was the only one that was a slightly lighter and slightly brighter purple, and it really stood out. Amy lightly scratched at the unique purple heart, wondering if maybe there was something on it causing the lighter appearance.  Sure enough there wasn’t.  It was just lighter and brighter.  Maybe it really was just the intent of the design.  It was a cute idea to have just one, and it was a cute idea to put it….there.


“Ya know…I don’t think you’ve earned going down THERE, yet.” She sang to the slinky, bouncing panties, standing up and emptying her wine glass.


“And I know where you REALLY wanna go…” Amy said, laying the teasing on thick as she again pulled her waistband away, but this time lowering James down the back, but only long enough for him to see down to the tight panties already hugging her considerable ass.


“You see those panties?  They’re pink boyshorts.  I’ve had them for over a year.  Imagine how busy they’ve been.  Are you jealous of them, baby?  Don’t worry, you’ll be hugging and snuggling up to my cheeks soon just like they are….but you know what, I don’t think you’ve earned going back there yet either..”


Amy was teasing James to no end, laying it on very thick and exaggeratedly pouting.  “Well, this is a real problem, huh?  Where am I going to put you while I run out to the store to get some wine?”


Amy asked the question as if she was going to get an answer. Not only did she know she wouldn’t get one, but she already knew the answer herself.  That didn’t stop her from toying with him.


“I can’t put you down the front.  I can’t put you down the front.  I sure as heck can’t wear you yet…you haven’t earned it.  Maybe…” Amy grew a devious smile as she tilted the wine glass up to extract the last few droplets clinging to the glass.  She then grabbed her pink and white Nike sneaker.  She’d had those sneakers for so long that the soles were beginning to wear out on the bottoms, and it had been over 6 months since she could even make out the pink swish on the inner sole.


“...hmmm…I’ve already been drinking..and I’m definitely starting to feel it.  I shouldn’t be driving so….maybe you’d make a nice insole for the walk.”  


James was never crazy about feet.  Sure, he’d tell Amy that hers were cute, but he never went out of his way to touch them…certainly not kiss or worship them.  She wondered what he was thinking as she gently dropped him into the sneaker and wiggled her sock-clad foot over top of him.  This is what he wanted, right?  He wanted her to be in control.  Being controlled didn’t mean getting the things you wanted.  What was stopping her?  Amy could have easily just stuffed her sock-clad foot into the sneaker and wore him to get the liquor.  


She giggled down at James who was neatly unfolded in the cavernous sneaker and silently waiting for her decision.  She started giggling, “Awwwwww; I’m just kidding, baby…”


Amy effortlessly bounced James out of the sneaker and up to her face.  She plunged the two fingers on her left hand down between her E-cup breasts and with her right hand, she bunched up the black and purple panties into a soft, black and purple ball.  Amy then wasted no time in stuffing the black and purple ball deep down into her cleavage.  James was so deep between her breasts that when she released them, they rushed back together with a cute jiggle and James was completely hidden.  


“You can stay there while I run to the store.  But don’t worry, I won’t be running!” She joked, cupping her huge breasts.  “I’m not wearing a bra…can you imagine how bad that’d be for you?


It was a little chilly outside and Amy’s nipples could have cut glass.  She turned plenty of heads as she entered the liquor store, and she smirked knowing that despite the full shape of not only her stiff nipples but her full, quaking breasts were on full display, not a single double-taking wino ogling her jiggling tits had any idea that there was an adorable balled up pair of purple panties wedged down between them.  As Amy paid for her bottle of wine, she paid attention to the feeling of the soft panties.  The rhythmic jiggle of her tits had forced the panties to drift down and find a temporary home under her heavy left breast.  


Amy didn’t bother removing James from his pinned position under the heavy mass of her oppressive tit, not even when she was alone on her bouncy walk back home. It wasn’t until she was back in the house, shutting their shared bedroom door and seated on their bed that she removed her shirt.  


Creamy, pale white breasts spilled out of loose confinement, rebelliously bouncing as if to celebrate their newfound freedom.  The cool air felt great against the soft, sensitive skin of her usually hidden breasts.  The balled up pair of purple panties tumbled down from her chest and landed with a cute, playful bounce at her bare feet.  


Her naked, painted toes found the crumpled ball of fabric and began absentmindedly playing with it as she filled her wine glass and took a long, luxurious sip.


“Wow, look at that.” Amy chuckled, placing her bare foot directly over top of the panties, wiggling her short, chubby toes, and the velvety panties felt good against their smooth undersides.  


The tiny purple hearts almost perfectly matched the color of her painted toenails. 


Amy allowed her vision to randomly select and align upon one of the several dozen purple hearts.  Her eyes naturally went to the one heart, several inches below the bow.  The one that was lighter and brighter purple.  


The nail of her big toe was nearly the same color, yes, but it was much larger than the tiny purple heart.  Amy went down the list, comparing the tiny purple heart to her middle toe.  The heart was smaller than it. 


In fact, the tiny purple heart seemed to finally find its peer in the form of Amy’s pinky toe.  It was almost the same size as the purple nail.


“Okay, that’s enough of that.” She giggled, taking another long sip of the wine before clenching her toes on the panties and lifting her foot.  She crossed her left foot, resting the ankle on her right knee and peeked under, barely able to stifle her laughter.  


Her foot was short just like her, but it was fleshy and full, also just like her.  The chubby toes were clenched into small little light pink spheres, and they hid most of the purple panties in the crevice created in the underside of her toes.  


“Enjoying yourself down there?” She said, resting her cheek on her hand as she stared.  A lot of James was wedged into her toes, but she figured as long as even a square millimeter was visible, James would be able to utilize that visible portion to perceive the world with his senses.  


‘His touch, smell, and taste is probably in overdrive right now!’ she thought with a laugh.


Since James didn’t answer, like she knew he wouldn’t, Amy cood, “Awwww….do the little panties wanna come up here?” she asked, walking two fingers up her thigh and between her legs.  


“Okay sweetie, do you think you’ve paid your dues yet?” Amy asked cheerfully.  She pinched James and gently began tugging, but did not relent on the force of her toe’s clench on him, causing him to stretch…as if her toes wanted him to stay there forever.


Eventually, enough of James stretched out of the fleshy toes that he snapped like a spring away from Amy’s bare foot and bounced in her fingers. 


“Becaaaauuuuuuuuse…” she said, taking another sip of her wine, getting a great idea. 


“I could just…I dunno….tuck you down into one of my shoes.  Maybe the Nikes again?  You seemed to like it earlier.  I mean, there was nothing you did that suggested that, but umm…I just had a feeling, does that make sense?” 


Amy giggled deviously. The wine and the power were really starting to go to her head. She picked up her pink and white Nike sneaker, one of the ones she’d worn to the liquor store earlier.  


Amy dangled James over top of the sneakers opening.


“How about it, honey?  I’ll have this big comfy bed all to myself tonight, and you’ll have my big comfy running shoe all to YOURSELF.  I’ll tuck you in with one of momma’s nice, warm ankle socks.  I’ll just grab the ones I wore today out of the dirty clothes hamper.  If they’ve cooled off too much, I could always warm them up for a little bit. Maybe I can teach you to like feet, you never know!”


She waited for a moment, staring with a mischievous smile at the panties, bathing in the silence until the sneaker fell with a thud to the ground. 


“How about…” Amy tossed the panties down on the bed.


“...I just…” Amy hooked her thumbs into the drawstring waistband of her comfy pajama bottoms and started tugging down.


“...put you…” The sultry, tipsy redhead stood in nothing but a pair of pink boyshorts, but not for long.


“..where you…” She slid the panties down last, her focus leaving them the moment they reached the point of her thighs at which they were no longer stretched wide enough to stay up. 


“...really wanna be..”  Amy rubbed two of her fingers along her plush, fuzzy mound.  She played with her sensitive lips and her heart skipped a beat imagining what James must be thinking as he watched her helpless and immobile on the bed.  The wine was REALLY getting to her now.


She rocked her wide, motherly hips seductively and slowly turned around, exposing her huge pale bottom to James.  Amy kept shaking her hips and her big, pale cheeks rippled along, shadowing the swaying hips.  


A tiny hand ran up a huge ass cheek and the room filled with a loud, cracking slap sound. 


‘That was definitely going to leave a mark.’ She thought with a chuckle, allowing the slap to reverberate through the meat of her cheek. 


There was nothing left to do now but put James on.  She’d teased him for so long now, and even herself.  The first time James mentioned this outlandish idea, she thought it was a joke.  Slowly, she came to realize that not only was the technology real, but so was James’ interest in it!  Amy could only say no so many times, and when he suggested it as a one-time thing for his birthday, the redhead realized she was out of no’s.  


Maybe she had the wine to thank, but now she was really starting to get it.  


“You’re about to get so lucky, mister.” Amy slurred, accidentally sloshing some of the rose red out of her wine glass down onto her bed.  Luckily enough, not a single drop stained the pristine white sheets, as there was a black and purple pair of panties there to conveniently catch each droplet.  


With a thoroughly amused giggle, Amy picked up the panties from the bed and brought them very close to her face.  She stared at the front of the panties, where the cute, dark purple bow gently bobbed with her movement.  Her nose grazed against the bow as she planted a gentle kiss and then she lowered James, lifting her right foot up and sliding it in through the right leg hole.  


The left foot went in next, but not before Amy almost clumsily fell over.  She giggled playfully, bracing herself against her hope chest, which was a treasured gift from her grandmother.  What a fun memory to look back on when she restored him!  She could just see what she was going to say when they ate dinner tomorrow night….”I know I almost fell on top of you, honey…but look at this thing.” She’d joke, pointing down at her expansive rump, practically hanging off the edges of the hard dining room chair. “It's so big and soft…I’m pretty sure you would have been okay!  


James was already stretched a bit, and he wasn’t even up past her calves yet!  


Amy slowly started pulling up.  James had crossed her knees now, and the flesh was beginning to get more pale and much thicker.  Once in the territory of her lower thighs, just north of the area exposed in her most adventurous pair of shorts or skirts, some of the tiny purple hearts were stretched and skewed dramatically from the girth of Amy’s flesh.  


Amy kept pulling.  He was at her upper thighs now.  Increasingly soft and increasingly pale.


The most private, sensitive areas of her body…and they were going to get more and more private…more and more sensitive in just a few seconds. 


The thick red-head shuddered when she felt the band of the small panties graze against her pussy lips.  She imagined James staring up at her womanhood from his vantage point, pushing every bit of his sensation to feel up to that waistband, just to make sure that he could experience the first contact with as many of his bodily senses as he could.  


With a dull snap against her flat but soft lower belly, the panties were fully on and three short fingers playfully pet her puffy pussy.  The front of the purple panties was already damp to the touch, having immediately gotten to work at absorbing her arousal. She grabbed her wine glass and headed toward the full body mirror near hers and James’ walk-in closet.  She turned around to get a look at her ass and literally almost choked on her wine from laughing.  


Her ass had never looked better, the tight blank and purple panties were hugging her voluptuous, tempting curves in all the right places.  Amy ran a hand up her left ass cheek.  It was so large, the panties must have been having quite a time covering all of it. 


‘Good for James…’ she thought as she rubbed the panties over her cheek, ‘...he loved hugging my ass, and now he’s REALLY hugging it!’


She admired how the hearts, at the most stretched points of the underwear, were much larger and distorted. They were practically transparent from how much booty they fought to cover!  Conversely, the hearts closer to her crack were folded and pinched into the cleavage of her mighty, pale cheeks.  


‘I wonder which of my cheeks he’s nuzzling his cute little perverted face into’ Amy thought, gently rubbing her ass.  ‘...or maybe he’s nuzzling between them.’


Amy took another sip of her wine, her heart thumping at what was to come next.


~

Chapter 3 - Literally In Her Hands by Bridget_drkW

The plan was for him to be transformed into her panties…her FULL panties.  


Front, back, sides….


Leg holes, waistband, and stitching…


The cute little white tag with a rainbow sewn on the back….


The dark purple bow…  


All of it.  It was all supposed to be him. 


Tragically, his beautiful wife messed up the shifting process and initiated it too soon, sending him into just one of the tiny purple hearts of the purple panties.  James was one heart amongst several dozen…maybe even a hundred.  He couldn’t see himself, but he knew which one he was.  The last thing James saw with his eyes was the sensor probe coming down over top of the slightly lighter and slightly brighter purple heart, a few inches south of the dark purple bow.  Did it matter?  No.  Even though he stood out, Amy had no reason to believe that he was restricted to an existence as just this tiny purple heart.  There was no way Amy would look at James, an otherwise ordinary purple heart in a crowd of ordinary purple hearts, and understand that it was him.  


He thought back to his fingertips rubbing against the very purple heart he’d become, believing it to be perfectly positioned to contact Amy’s tight pussy.  James remembered because he thought that, if he had the control, he’d focus all of his energy and senses into that tiny square inch or so of material.  Ironically enough, that’s all he was going to experience for the rest of the night.  Prior to Shifting, he’d also identified the perfect purple heart to jump to on the back of her panties as well…one that would wedge firmly between her ample, fleshy ass cheeks.  


Too bad that one wasn’t happening now…


He had larger things to worry about than not feeling Amy’s thick ass cheeks hugging and squeezing him, didn’t he?  Surely, he did.  How about the simple matter of being CounterShifted back into his body?


The biggest problem happened immediately after the Shift.  


It stressed James out beyond belief to recall Amy’s finger slowly coming down onto the MCR Device to address the error message that popped up…the one that prompted her to hit Okay or Cancel.  He didn’t have them memorized or anything, but he figured that it had to have something to do with his Shifter profile.


“You have to read the manual!  Read the manual, Amy!” James shouted, but Amy could not hear him.  No one could hear him.


James continued shouting though, “Please Amy!  It’s probably the Shifter backup profile!  You HAVE to hit OK!  If you cancel it, the MCR Device will permanently delete my profile and I won’t have a body to go back into anymore!”


Amy unfortunately heard none of this, but somehow she had the sense to check the manual, and James sighed deeply in relief to know that his Shifter Profile still lived in the MCR Device.


James was now free to worry about a problem that was not quite so present but close enough to inspire worry, it was about getting back into his body the next day.  


His successful CounterShifting.  


Amy started cleaning up the mess of technology on her dining room table, picking up the various manuals inside of the box to make room for them all to stack evenly inside.  She was always quick to clean up and always preferred things organized to her preferences, and now James was watching with fear and excitement as her two massive, globe-sized breasts were coming down toward him.  She was leaning forward to put something away and James flinched as his entire world became just one of her huge tits.  


Already he was a bit disoriented when the light returned to his heart-shaped body, and Amy teased him for enjoying it.  She was right though, he definitely did.  He admired the way her hefty tit quaked and rippled as it lifted from him, as if it were laughing at the abuse it had just imparted on his velvety, frail form.  She stared down at him for a long time, and James could see the gears turning in her head.  Amy stared just long enough for James to feel worried about what she could be thinking, but then she reached out for him.


After that, things became a blur that he struggled to keep up with.  As just one tiny purple heart, his home was the much larger black and purple panties.  His home now twirled freely on Amy’s fingers.  He moaned, managing to stave off the effects of nausea and helplessness just long enough for her to stop spinning him.


His view was often obscured by a crowd of his fellow purple hearts, but the material of the panties was thin enough that light occasionally bled through when the material was stretched enough.  James knew he was being lowered to Amy’s lap, and her pajama-clad fuzzy thighs gave him goosebumps.  The contact with her belly skin was a whole other level though.  


‘The warmth…good god, the warmth…’ James thought in disbelief.


At one point, he recognized her threatening to stuff him down the front of the panties she was currently wearing.  James didn’t have a cock to speak of, but somewhere out there in the universe, in some predescribed pattern of 1’s and 0’s as determined by the MCR Device, James cock was pulling blood to it alarmingly fast and that clouded his ability to think of anything else.




James’ disorientation peaked when he flew through the air up to her face.  He stared into her big, beautiful green eyes.  Just one of those eyes was larger than he was now.  So much about her was bigger than he was now.


He only knew that he was next hovering over her ass because of her teasing, and he wished he could see. Unfortunately, a swarm of purple hearts had folded in and on him, as if they were trying to get a better view of the goddess’s ass crack.  They obstructed his view and by the time they moved, she was lowering him down toward….


‘...her sneaker????’


Amy gently tucked James into her well worn pink and white Nike sneaker, lovingly unfolding him so that he was fully lying on the dirty insole as if it were a mattress.  Luckily for James, his tiny purple heart was face up, so he didn’t have to deal with the taste of the dirty sole, but he could definitely smell it.  


“Please don’t, Amy!” James shouted to no one…not a single person in the universe…as her big, chubby, sock-clad foot rose up and wiggled terrifyingly down to him.  Five chubby bullies threatening to come in and push him around.  This was NOT what he signed up for, but what could he do?  How could he stop her?  He couldn’t.  


It was scary but honestly…even though he didn’t care for feet, it was also INCREDIBLY fucking hot.


But then he had a new problem.  Amy parted her large, pale breasts and stuffed him deep into her cleavage.  The jiggling of soft dense flesh was a rhythmic experience he fell into quickly, but soon he was pulled in under one of her heavy breasts, and the heart he called home was practically sticking to the clammy underside of Amy’s bouncy tit.  


The teasing didn’t stop…not when she was at the liquor store and not during her bouncy walk home, but at least it helped distract James from his worry about what tomorrow would bring.  That nagging worry of his…about being CounterShifted properly.


The strong pressure of her heavy tit finally relented.  James thought she was lifting her tit up to free him, but in reality her tit was being pulled up by the shirt she was removing. The heavy breast lifted just enough for James to plummet to the floor, landing with a light, barely audible impact between her bare feet.


James whimpered in fruitless protest as he next found himself compared to her toes.  She didn’t even realize it, but Amy was pointing out just how small James was in his new body.  


Yes, not James as she mistakenly believed him to be, which was her entire pair of panties.


She was unknowingly comparing James, the tiny, slightly brighter, slightly lighter purple heart, to her toes.  


He was several times smaller than even Amy’s cute, chubby big toe.  He supposed that he might have been closest to the size of her pinky toe, but that would have only been the fleshy orb shape at the end of the toe’s stem.  James was smaller than just about everything, to include his wife’s cute feet and even her smallest toe.  He yearned to be worn by her.  He wouldn’t get to hug her ass as he’d originally hoped, but at least he’d be secure to her body and pressed nicely against her full pussy lips.  He winced in pain as those cute toes scrunched him and lifted him up. The lights went out when James realized the curling of Amy’s toes had actually sealed his tiny purple heart away in the cleavage of her pads, wedging him in firmly where the natural curl of Amy’s toes met the rest of her foot.




The reality that loomed ahead of James and Amy off in the distance, probably not more than 12 hours from now….


That was the whole part he was trying not to think about.  Come tomorrow, Amy was going to have to follow a very specific protocol to CounterShift James from his tiny island of a purple heart. Since the reticulation process didn’t finish before he was shifted, his CounterShift was going to be quite a bit more complicated than the standard procedure, but James had to have confidence in his wife.  He just had to.  It was just following directions, right?



On the other hand, being a ‘less-than-a-day” tiny purple heart on a landscape of velvety black material, James was certainly being put through the ringer by Amy.  


Jame’s poor purple, heart shaped body was stretched to nearly 4 times his standard length when the tug of war started between Amy’s fingers and her toes.  Both were fighting for him and neither were giving up.


Finally, right before James screamed in literal agony, the fingers won, but not without consequences.  A spiteful snap reverberated through his panty home and into his body, as well as all adjacent tiny purple peers as he was casually tossed onto the bed.


Pain and pleasure, it didn’t matter.  All of it was pulling his mind away from logic and reason.  The logic and reason was far scarier than ending up wedged between Amy’s toes or back to the immediate present, when he found himself humiliatingly soaked in the wine that had clumsily and unapologetically sloshed out of her wine glass.


Once again he was placed in her sneaker.


“Why are you doing this?!” James asked miserably.  As she tucked him into the sneaker and threatened to cover him with her dirty socks for the whole night, James was thinking about what he was going to say tomorrow during their very serious talk about all this.  Amy would almost certainly apologize, blaming it on all the wine.  She wouldn’t have been lying and James was going to appreciate the apology.


“You’re about to get so lucky, mister.”


James had never felt such an intriguing and alarming mixture of arousal, fear, vulnerability, contentedness, and existential dread than he did right now, watching his thick, red-headed wife take another long sip of her wine so far above him.  On one hand, he appreciated the distraction from his concerns regarding the manner in which he was shifted into the purple panties he’d purchased for Amy.


James stared down, partially traumatized and partially ecstatic at the cute, wiggling toes that had tried to own him.  They laughed at his fear as they retreated, getting further away.  However, 10 wiggling, potential owners were being traded for one massive, soaking wet owner.  He could see through both sides of himself due to the stretching of the fabric, down to Amy’s feet and up to her dripping wet snatch.  If there was any doubt about where his tiny purple heart was going to align before, there was none now as he stared up into the heavens with excitement and fear.  He sandwiched firmly against her pussy lips, feeling the sensitive lips on either side of his tiny outline.  


James had to go off of context clues…a trait he’d need to learn for the rest of the night if he wanted to understand any more about what Amy was doing that didn’t involve her bare feet or her sweltering hot pussy.


Judging from the slap, the sway of her hips, and the playful, slurred comments, it was clear that she was admiring her own ass in the mirror.  Amy certainly wasn’t the only one that admired her ass, and in this caveman state of disregard for the future and his own restoration, his biggest regret was that he couldn’t feel, smell, touch, and taste Amy’s delicious, thick, cakey ass cheeks.  The worst part was that she thought he was, and she seemed to be into it!


There wasn’t much time for James’ envy of the tiny purple hearts on Amy’s backside, not the ones stretched elegantly over the expansive hemisphere around either of her curvy cheeks, nor the ones wrinkled and folded between them…


…because as the bedsprings groaned, James found himself confronted with an experience that was far larger than anything he’d ever had in his life. 


Larger-than-life lips, dripping with thick, transparent natural lubricant surrounded him, encroaching on his space as if they were sister bullies looking to squeeze the life and love out of him.  And then the third and fourth sister showed up to the party, in the form of Amy’s index and middle finger.  They firmly rubbed up her delicate slit where James was parked, wedging him between her sensitive pussy lips.  He was unable to escape the scent and taste, his nostrils permanently open and his tongue permanently extended.  At least now whatever trace of pussy scent that was left on these panties from the store was now decidedly overwritten by Amy’s strong and sexy aroma.  


The friction was driving little James crazy, and he relished the moment that Amy’s index and ring finger picked up the cum that had transferred from his saturated purple body. It lessened the friction that was causing his skin to burn while he rapidly oscillated between the south-most portion of her pussy and the north-most near her clit. The relief from friction however, was replaced by the sloppy, wet thumping of her fingers over her slit. It was deafening to James’ unpluggable ears.  His only reprieve occurred when Amy apparently lost control and plunged her fingers inside, forcing whatever was between them and her sex inside for the ride, which conveniently included the tiny purple heart that was now James.


It felt like hours had passed, and James went on several journeys of self reflection and identity crisis, all while wishing he could stroke or even for a moment touch the throbbing erection his mind, wherever it was, was telling him he had.  


No such luck.  


No such privilege.  


The orgasm was explosive, and it shook James to his core, saturating him in hundreds of gallons of Amy’s cum.  It was the most sexually gratifying experience of his life and he was practically in tears admiring the beauty of his colossal goddess of a wife, whose meaty pale thighs squeezed in on her fingers and sealed him away from light once more.



Amy drifted off to sleep, her fingers still rubbing against his soaking wet heart with lessening pressure and precision until the gentle snoring started, and her soaking wet hand was protectively cupping little James.


With nothing else to focus on but Amy’s snoring and her occasional repositioning, James’ mind was racing…or whatever it was that was allowing him to organize thoughts based on his sensory inputs.   Was there some kind of wireless transmission of information from the MCR Device, where he, as this lone purple heart would gather sensory information, pipe it back to the MCR Device where his consciousness resided, and then it would in turn send back an organization of thoughts, opinions and emotions that made him understand all the inputs he was generating?


He wished he’d paid more attention when he heard the women in the elevator talking about it.  They were brilliant women clad in pristine white lab coats and meticulous hair done up in braids, showing off their thin and elegant necks.  James was a faithful man through and through, so he had no problem ignoring their objectively good looks, but he found himself still stumbling over himself trying to follow their conversation about the MCR Device.


The intrusive thoughts he experienced, causing him to question the philosophy of his identity were making him uncomfortable but there wasn’t much else to focus on here under the covers of his and Amy’s marital bed.  If he were normal sized, he could have rolled over and pulled her into his big, strong arms.  He could firmly press his hard cock into her big, soft ass and wait to see if she gave him her affirmative signal, which was her wiggling her wide butt into his crotch.  


He couldn’t do any of that right now.  Right now, he was Amy’s drenched purple panties. 

‘No…’


He had to keep reminding himself.


‘...I’m one of the tiny purple hearts…on her panties….’



There were some more intrusive thoughts, cyclical and destructive to his sanity as he sat in his own silence and contemplation, wondering if Amy would be able to figure out how to CounterShift him.  Gratefully, the sleeping, wide-hipped beauty rolled over onto her stomach, forcing her crotch into the mattress and erasing any little that light James could perceive before through the thick comforter.  Somehow, even despite Amy’s drowsy, drunken, and subtle rubbing of her wet crotch into the mattress, James managed to sleep.


Hopefully his understanding of it…the continued sending and receiving of information between his sensory inputs mapped to and from the MCR Device…the idea of a false consciousness transmitting wirelessly over sub-GHz frequencies…was incorrect.  If “he” truly was in the MCR, then that meant that if something happened to it, well…that would be it for him.  


But maybe that would be better if he were trapped here.  What if he wasn’t in the MCR Device?  That would mean he truly was all here in this purple heart, and he always would be.


The thought was too terrifying.  James had to have faith in Amy.  He had to have faith in his girlfriend.  Tomorrow was going to be a big day.  The rest of his life was literally in her hands.




TO BE CONTINUED...

Chapter 4 - Consequences by Bridget_drkW

For more content like this, including monthly commissions and captioned GTS/transformation images, follow the link here to my Patreon! patreon.com/user?u=4260306


[Amy]


Clouds of steam infused with hibiscus and coconut oil billowed out from the master bathroom’s opening door, interacting with the cool air of the bedroom.  Amy stepped out, a soft white towel enveloping her body from chest to thigh.  It had been a long time since she’d needed a towel when exiting the shower but old habits die hard. Stubborn droplets of water clung to her hair, gliding down the wet strands and finding temporary perches atop her shoulders, some even lucky enough to make the plunge down her chest and between her glistening breasts.  Amy approached her dresser, the plush carpet accepting her delicate footfalls, gently kissing her naked soles with each step.


Amy uncinched the towel, breaking its stubborn hold in her left armpit and allowing it to fall in a heap on the floor at her bare feet.  The cold air felt nice against her clean skin and any rogue water droplets overstaying their welcome were doomed to evaporation.


She opened her underwear drawer and peered inside.  There were so many pairs, but which would she wear tonight?   Amongst an ocean of colorful soft panties, there was the racey red thong.  It was a gag gift she’d gotten from a friend for her birthday last week.  While she couldn't bring herself to throw away perfectly good and likely expensive underwear, Amy just couldn’t see herself enjoying the sensation of a tiny little string digging up between her cheeks all day long.  


She set the red thong aside, deciding to save that for a day when she was feeling a bit more adventurous.


“I think I just have too much underwear.” Amy complained, sifting further through the neatly stacked pile of her undergarments, socks, and bras.


She dug deeper through the colorful drawer, her fingers finally landing atop the pair she’d been looking for, buried under a thick sheet of cotton and silk panties.  It was her skimpy pair of black panties, densely decorated with tiny purple hearts all over the front and back.  


Amy lifted the Victoria’s Secret underwear out of her panty drawer, pinching and swishing the  velvety material between her thumbs and forefingers. At this point, they might have been the oldest pair of underwear in her underwear drawer and yet everything about them was still just as pristine and new as the day James had given them to her.  It had been a long time since she spoke to them.


“How are you this morning, James?” Amy asked, gingerly rubbing the tiny little bow that decorated the front of the panties.  She liked to imagine that James was funneling his consciousness and sensory inputs up to the bow in order to enjoy her caress.  


“I’m sorry I haven’t worn you more lately.” Amy said, her gentle rubbing wandering down toward the lone bright purple heart directly below the bow.  That bright, tiny purple heart was her second favorite part of the panties.  “I’ve just been…you know…well…busy lately.”


“First all the lawyers…then even more lawyers…the reporters…and then I met…hmmm” Amy trailed off into silence as she stared down at the love of her life that was now her panties, long since forgotten by the world, resting silent and stationary against her skin.  


“Anyway…those reporters only just stopped camping out front of the house last month.” Amy said, rolling her eyes. “I’m guessing they got all the pictures of the rich widow they needed.”


She had changed the subject quickly enough that maybe James didn’t catch what she was glossing over.  It wasn’t just the lawyers and the settlement.  It wasn’t just paparazzi.  There were other things she was doing. Other people.  Or more specifically….another person.  She knew that she shouldn’t feel guilty…she was a flesh and blood woman after all!  And she didn’t ask for any of this!  


Amy had a perfectly happy life with James, and if she could go back in time and refuse to let him Shift into her panties, she would stop him every single time.  But time travel, sadly, was not the technology that James brought home that fateful day.  It was technology that caused him to become her underwear.


In the beginning, she’d spend hours trying desperately to figure out how to work the MCR Device and the complicated, bible-sized booklet of technical instructions. Every day she would get home from work and lay James out on the dining room table as she read and played with the device.  She liked to think that he was offering moral support but no confirmation existed beyond her imagination.  


Despite all that imagined moral support, Amy really never got any closer to shifting James back into his body.  Frustration carried over, accruing from day to day during each of her daily 2+ hour restoration efforts. 


It became so disheartening.  


She was following the directions to a T and yet every time she completed the steps, the panties remained unmoving and her sweet James remained absent.  Soon she couldn’t bear to keep failing him like she was.  She’d skip days in order to avoid the guilt she’d feel, wondering if he was silently screaming at her–yelling at her for clearly missing the directions.  


Even as she transitioned to booting up the MCR Device only once a week, she still wore James every day. When the scent imparted into the fibers of his fabric by her nethers became noticeable, Amy would gently hand-wash James in the kitchen sink with warm water and promptly return him to his home, wrapping around her hips.


Wearing him regularly would have seemed cruel to an outsider but Amy had to remind herself that this was precisely what he wanted. In a way, wearing James every day was like honoring his wishes. 


Her best understanding of them, anyway.  


There was no way to speak with him; all communication was one-way and she wasn’t even 100% sure that he was still in there.  For all she knew, she could have accidentally Shifted him to the table, her chair, or hell…even her wedding ring…god only knew.  


One day, Amy had forgotten to remove James from her hamper of dirty clothes, not realizing until she encountered him in her cleaned, dried hamper when folding her clothing. It would not be the last time that he went through her washing and drying machine, and soon enough it was part of everyday life for him to be laundered alongside her dirty socks, bras, shirts, jeans, and other pairs of underwear.  


It took months for her to realize, but despite how often she’d worn James in the beginning, and despite how often he’d been washed in the washing machine, he never seemed to deteriorate or degrade. Amy had bought new underwear since receiving her tiny purple hearts, and yet her James panties remained the most pristine, just as fresh and new-looking as the day he held them up with the tag still affixed.  





Most of the water from Amy’s shower had evaporated by now, but any rogue droplets were free to loiter against her skin.  Amy lowered the purple and black pair of panties down toward the floor, her large, unrestricted breasts swaying as she stepped one foot into the underwear and then another.  She delicately pulled the panties up, feeling the leg holes hug her thighs before the seat of her panties hugged her freshly cleaned cheeks.  She gently stroked the back of the panties, enjoying how tightly they fit against her.  


__________


The girls had ordered their fourth round of drinks and Amy was feeling pretty relaxed.  She shifted in her seat, occasionally remembering that her sweet James was along for the ride.  


Along for girl’s night.


The night was filled with the clinking of wine glasses, gossip, and starry eyed plans for the future as soon as later that evening and as late as 10 years down the road.  The evening, of course, was in honor of her friend Jasmine’s engagement and coming wedding, but news of Amy’s budding love life was taking center stage.



“So Amy….” Amber asked, exaggerating a bashful pose with her hands interlocked over her heart. “How is Ben?”


Amy blushed, calling gentle and playful taunting from all the other girls. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to wear James out for this evening.  She wasn’t quite ready to tell him about Ben yet.  But there wasn’t anything that could be done now.  Amy very much doubted the thin layer of denim separating him from the outside world did much good at insulating the tipsy girls’ giggly inquiries.


“He’s…good.” Amy stammered.


“Yeah, he is.” Amber said, bouncing her eyebrows up and down.  


“Amber!” Jasmine laughed, lightly swatting Amber on her bare shoulder. 


“It’s not me, it’s the wine.” Amber said, clutching the stem of her glass and taking another long sip.


“Well we’re all so happy for you.  You deserve it after all you’ve been through,” Jasmine said. “So are you two exclusive yet?”


Amy smiled, “We’ve only had three dates so far. We’re not rushing anything….but..uhh”


God, this felt so wrong.  Amy nervously readjusted her position in the chair. Part of her hoped that James just so happened to have funneled himself into the fabric of her panties that was now nestled into the crack of her ass.  At least then maybe her thick, splayed glutes might insulate and protect him from the surely emasculating conversation going on in his presence. 


“....he could be a…keeper.”


“But have you guys slept together yet?” Amber asked. “That’s the real question.


Amy scoffed and rolled her eyes, but she had no response.  All the women giggled like teenagers when Amy’s face turned red again.


__________


“You good, girl?” Jasmine shouted from the passenger seat of her car as Amy stumbled toward her front door. 


“Eeeeyup!” Amy slurred, roughly anchoring her shoulder against the wall of her massive home. She fumbled for a few moments, the purring of Jasmine’s car persisting in the driveway behind her, painting the broad door of her home with light. 


“Go help her, Max.” Jasmine said from her car.  Jasmine’s fiance had just opened his car door when Amy cheerfully dangled her keys up in the air. 


“All good!  Thanks for the ride!”


 Amy flipped the lights and disabled the security alarm just in time.  Under the bright lights of the foyer, Amy caught a glimpse of herself in one of the large mirrors.  Her disheveled hair cascaded over her shoulders and the left strap of her blouse dangled over her prominent breast, having ripped inexplicably at some point during the night’s festivities.  


Which one, she couldn't say for sure.  


It could have been during musical chairs…or maybe the cute little scavenger hunt.  


“Did you have fun with me tonight?” Amy slurred, rubbing her fingers delicately over the crotch of her jeans where underneath James now called home.  


She remembered that something had happened early on in the evening that had troubled her…something relating to James.  In her inebriated state, Amy could not remember what it was for the life of her and figured that it must not have been that important.  


Amy took careful steps up the large staircase, occasionally stumbling against the railing.  She might have stayed downstairs in one of the several spare bedrooms but tonight was a special occasion.  She was wearing James…and there was another special little toy up in her bedroom just waiting to be used. 


She centered her weight properly once atop the final step of the staircase, celebrating silently to herself and to James as she unhooked the clasp of her tight jeans.  The cool air felt nice against her bare thighs, the pale skin breathing and expanding without the confining presence of the restrictive denim.  


“Are you ready for some fun?” Amy slurred, bounding her way into her large and mostly empty bedroom.  


She continued shedding clothing, removing her constrictive bra. She hooked her thumbs into the bands of each of her socks, sliding in against her Achilles tendons and effortlessly sliding them off.  They were destined for the hamper just like everything else.  


Amy crawled into her bed, completely naked except for the black and purple-hearted underwear that intimately hugged her ample, delectable curves ever so gently.  


“You felt so good tonight, baby.  I really need to get back to wearing you every day again.”


Too bad Ben’s favorite color was orange…not purple.


James’ wife ruffled through the top drawer of her nightstand, a devious grin growing on her face when she finally felt it.  


“Ohhhh…there she is!” Amy teased cutely.  “I found your little friend!”


Amy checked the batteries on the device, cooing when all 3 of the pink LEDs lit up.  


She flipped the switch on and the hot pink, phallic object immediately began vibrating. 

“Oh, do you hear her?  Do you hear how much she misses you?” Amy chuckled.  


The hot pink vibrator had been set to the highest intensity…from the last time she used it.  She adjusted the settings down from maximum, closer to the minimum. Then, she gently pressed the bulbous pink head of the vibrator against her sweltering sex, directly below the adorable purple bow on the front of her panties. 


“Oh…that feels good, doesn’t it?” Amy purred, running the vibrator in tight circles against her clit.  


She was already so close, and yet here she was increasing the intensity of the vibrations.  Somehow, she managed several times to only approach the edge of the cliff and look down, continuing to ride the cresting waves of her orgasm and ride the water down just before she came.  This continued for another 20 minutes, and it got harder with each increasing notch of intensity.


Finally, Amy had worked her way up to the highest intensity setting, her free hand pinching her bare, jiggling breasts as she bucked her wide hips against the round, pink head of the vibrator.  Overcome with carnal lust, Amy stretched open the waistband of her panties, still having the wherewithal to apologize to James for the sudden movement, and then she stuffed the vibrator down into the pocket.  With not even the thin layer of velvety purple hearts to stand in the way, the wet vibrator head pulsed and sang into Amy’s throbbing, blood-engorged clit until finally she erupted into an orgasm so strong that her curling toes cramped up. 


“I hope it was as good for you as it was for me…” Amy giggled sleepily, gently patting her sweltering, sopping wet sex through the drenched panties.


[James]


“Oh, not anymore Amy…please…Can we just sleep?”


James knew that she couldn’t hear him but if he pretended that she could, it made it feel like he was still a person.  


Amy’s panties were positively drenched in her sex. Luckily for James, the tiny purple heart–the slightly brighter one amongst all the others that his entire consciousness and sensory experience had inhabited–happened to be positioned just high enough that he wasn’t in the direct flow of his wife’s thick juices.  Still, he was borderline traumatized by the intense vibrations of Amy’s vibrator.  Not to mention the dampness of Amy’s feminine love juices climbed the cotton quickly, as if defying gravity in the interest of reaching him.  It didn’t take long for the warm but quickly cooling fluid to greet and eventually soak his heart through and through.  It also didn’t help that the tiny purple heart naturally came to rest with her horny clit directly behind him.  Consequently, Amy’s fingers went to work, sleepily rubbing the tiny purple heart up against her sopping wet pussy in tight gentle circles, searching for one more orgasm.  


After having spent over a week in Amy’s panty drawer alone, James was beginning to lose his mind and crave any form of touch.  It came as no surprise that when she picked  him up this morning, all it took was her knuckle to graze his tiny purple heart for him to feel the sensation of an earth-shattering orgasm rippling through the fabric of his being.  It wasn’t as if he didn’t enjoy the closeness with Amy…he would take it wherever he could get it these days… but after a full day spent hugging Amy’s pussy, James was ready to go back in his drawer…hell, even the dirty clothes hamper would have been the nice break he needed…even if it would ultimately result in another cycle through the boiling hot water of the washing machine.


If only he could tell her.  


Actually…if he was capable of telling her that he preferred to go back in her drawer, he might have instead just helped her press the correct buttons on the MCR Device to bring him back.  Time had not fuzzied the image in his mind but if he closed his “eyes” and thought had enough, he could still see the day after his transformation…his beautiful wife Amy–she looked adorable when she was confused. Although it wasn’t adorable this time…this time, she was trying to restore him back to his body. 


He cursed his lack of planning and piss-poor explanation to Amy of how to restore him.  How could he have been so damn careless?? How could he let his horniness take such haphazard and reckless control over his life?  


Amy spent days trying to understand the literature, carefully going through the instruction manual, reviewing the various error codes, and having several more close-calls of almost deleting his Shifter profile.  By the third day, Amy had completed all the necessary steps to restore a normal Shifter back to their body.  The tragedy, however, was that James was not a normal Shifter.  The MCR Device was not given enough time during his Shift to properly scan the entire pair of panties and therefore, he had Shifted solely into the bright, tiny purple heart on the front of the underwear.


That was all he was now.  


And therefore, Amy would have had to touch the probe such that it perfectly covered the brightest tiny purple heart, the one right below the cute bow on the front, just long enough for the reticulation scan to complete.  


Not a moment longer and not a moment shorter. 


After many failed attempts, on the 5th day, Amy had randomly touched the probe to the tiny purple heart in which his consciousness and sensory perception resided.  He was over himself with excitement as he watched her face so far above him, double checking the directions as the probe scanned him.  His heart soared as he saw the LED light on the MCR Device light up, indicating that the scan had completed.


“All you have to do is press the button, Amy!” James cheered, “just press the button and I can come back!”


Sadly, Amy didn’t notice the LED light.  She didn’t realize how unique the circumstances were.  She followed the directions, waiting for the full reticulation scan to complete on the panties and of course, James’ savior LED light distinguished without her even noticing.  


Amy would never again come that close to restoring him, much to the lament of James. That night in her bed, pressed firmly against her crotch under her blankets was like any other before it but that was the day when he’d lost the most hope all at once. After the first week or so of trying, Amy began skipping days. Eventually, she’d only get the MCR Device out of its box once…maybe twice a week. 



He’d never forget the day several months later when Amy looked down at him, neatly folded on the table next to the MCR Device.  If he could only have moved…if he could only have spoken even 10 words, he’d be back in his body cuddling with his wife in bed.  Instead, with tears in her eyes, she packaged up the MCR Device and told him she was giving up.


It took a long time for him to reach a point where he no longer blamed her.  Again, it was his fault for putting her in that position…something that she also came to believe after enough time passed.  She was completely out of her element, all alone, and in possession of stolen technology from BexCorps.  The poor girl was terrified. It wasn’t just that she, in her justified mind, had faced severe repercussions for having the tech.  


The other reason for her continued silence came when the BexCorp lawyers began showing up at her house.  She’d worn him for a few of the meetings, and both James and Amy were completely shocked to learn the reason for their visit had nothing to do with the missing MCR Device.


It was only by the freak convergence of two 1-in-a-million occurrences, one with a particularly unstable BexCorps experiment and the other with an anomalous, randomly recurring glitch in the security software that James had been troubleshooting the day before he Shifted to Amy’s underwear.  


Both events happened at the same time.  It was great news for Amy, who honestly deserved a bit of good fortune in the form of an eight-figure settlement as long as she signed an NDA agreeing never to discuss with anyone anything about BexCorps again.    


Unfortunately for James, it essentially squashed any chance that Amy might go to BexCorps and tell them what James had done.  That was something else he’d come to forgive her for not doing back when she had the chance.


But that was a long time ago…and it's crazy how people can eventually get used to almost anything.


James rode out Amy’s sleepy attempt at another orgasm, as he had learned to ride everything out when it came to his life as her panties.  Graciously enough, Amy was a little bit too drunk and fell asleep before she could cum again, evident by her loud snoring.  She’d forgotten to turn the air conditioning on before falling asleep. Consequently, Amy hadn’t bothered to cover herself with blankets which was a delightful, rare treat of visual stimulation for James.  Even more rare, Amy was lying on her side, angled such that the crotch of her panties was bathed in the glowing light of the television she’d left on. 


He couldn’t get the taste or smell of his wife’s pussy out of his mind, but at least he could watch a little television…for as long as she maintained this position.  Soon enough, she’d probably roll over onto her stomach, forcing her pelvis and his tiny little heart firmly against the soft mattress of the bed he once shared with her so long ago.


The speakers of the large TV emitted a familiar news jingle from what felt like years passed and James even recognized the attractive blonde, decked out with studio makeup and a shirt just low cut enough to enthrall every man in America.



“Good evening.  I’m Stacy Castlebrook and you’re watching NQR at Nine.  We begin tonight by looking at the recently completed construction of BexCorps’ new R&D testing facility codenamed ‘Focus Forward’.  But before we do that, let’s take a look back.”  


“Eighteen months ago, BexCorps was marred by a devastating explosion.  The mysterious incident left a trail of destruction with experts estimating tens of millions of dollars in structural and equipment damage.  Even worse, the horrific explosion felt by residents over 5 miles away injured 47 on-site personnel and claimed the lives of four employees: Geneticists Dr. Amanda Stone, Dr. Elena Trugby, Dr. Helen Czyzewski, and Security Manager James Benton.”


James cringed, wishing he could look away from his smiling photo plastered above Stacy Castlebrook’s head. It was a photo that Amy had taken of him not more than a month before the Shifting incident that changed everything.


The cute blonde shifted her gorgeous mane of textured blonde hair away from her ear and pressed her finger against her earpiece. “We’re joined by Allison Hansley who is on site at BexCorps right now.  Allison?”


The camera panned to a cute, short red-head.  She wasn’t nearly as curvy as Stacy Castlebrook but Allison had a definite charm about her.


“Thanks, Stacy.  The incident occurred here at Sector R2 of BexCorps. Although much of what went on here was secret to the general population, public construction records indicate that Sector R2 was formerly dedicated to prototypical genetic sequence mapping.  Now, security is INCREDIBLY tight so you’ll see that I’m roughly a football field away from the entrance…”


The young red-head bent down and raked her gloved fingers through the uncut grass. 


“As you can see, there are still shards of glass and flecks of twisted metal decorating this abandoned grass field which should give you a pretty good idea of how big the explosion was. As Stacy said, residents over 45 miles away could feel this explosionBack to you, Stacy.”


“To this day, the cause of the explosion remains undisclosed despite many attempts from the state and local government. Joan Bexley, CEO of BexCorps held a press conference a mere 48 hours after the explosion. She offered little in explanation but pledged to restore the city’s faith in BexCorps. She also offered significant monetary compensation to the families of the four employees who lost their lives that night.”


“However, in the nearly 2 years that have followed since the mysterious explosion, Bexley has done little to help the city understand what exactly caused it. Former employees of BexCorps who have asked to remain anonymous have speculated that the explosion was part of a routine product testing.  Due to the power and nature of the explosion, the former employees speculate that the four employees who lost their lives were disintegrated on a molecular level.  This theory gained traction when it was revealed that the deaths of Stone, Trugby, Czyzewski, and Benton were confirmed mostly based on security records of badge access to the lab in question, which has bred a slew of conspiracy theories that….”


James felt his world beginning to shift, and the creamy, thick white thighs in his peripherals came in and squeezed tightly upon him, muffling Stacy Castlebrook’s voice.


“Thank god..” James thought happily as Amy rolled over onto her stomach, pulling him away from the TV broadcast. 


He could still hear the muffled sound of the news reporter’s voice, although the friction of Amy sleepily pumping her crotch against the soft mattress was enough to drown her out.  


~

End Notes:

For more content like this, including monthly commissions and captioned GTS/transformation images, follow the link here to my Patreon! patreon.com/user?u=4260306

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12810