A Tiny With No Rights by SophieCommissions
Summary:

When Kyle catches the shrinking virus in his college lecture, he hatches a plan to survive in a world ruled by giants who no longer consider the shrunken among them people. 


Categories: Adventure, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5658 Read: 12035 Published: March 02 2023 Updated: March 02 2023

1. Escape from the Lecture Hall by SophieCommissions

2. Under the Table by SophieCommissions

3. Years in the Resturant by SophieCommissions

4. The Reintegration Process by SophieCommissions

Escape from the Lecture Hall by SophieCommissions
Author's Notes:

This story was done as a commission. If you enjoy, think about leaving a review!

In November 2020, 6 months after the shrinking virus first afflicted millions of people across the world, Kevin finally caught it. 


             He sat in the back of his sophomore year college classroom, too afraid to scream as he slowly dwindled in size. How small would he get? The majority of people ended up only 1 or 2 inches tall, but a lucky 10% can be 3-6 inches tall. But what if he ended up the unlucky 10% who shrunk down to microscopic sizes? He watched a cousin shrink so small one time that his own mother couldn’t find him. 


             The people around Kevin grew bigger, as did the desk in front of him and chair under him. Not wanting to limit his mobility or be accidentally sat on, Kevin hopped off his chair while he was still around 2 feet.  When had he gotten infected? Shrinking happens 14 days after infection, did it happen at the party? If it did, some of his friends might be shrinking too. 


             The when didn’t matter, because Kevin was no longer big enough to touch his seat. He had mixed feelings about being shrunk. For a long time, Kevin had fantasized about being shrunk by a girl and kept at her feet as a pet or slave. 


But that had just been a fantasy, when it actually started happening to people Kevin prayed it’d never inflict him. People who shrank instantly lost all of their rights. Parents didn’t even have the right to claim ownership of their children. If someone shrunk out in public, whoever stumbled upon them first could lay claim to them, or they could simply kill the tiny. There’d be no repercussions. 


Kevin stopped shrinking at one inch tall. He hugged the leg of his chair, praying that none of this was real and he was just passed out on his desk. But he could sense things he couldn’t sense in dreams. He felt the cold metal of the chair leg against his bare palms, the tension in his cheek that pulled against it. He heard every shift from the giants around them at intense volumes, as did he hear the coughs, scratches and brushes of pencil on paper.


And Kevin could smell stronger than he had before. As a man with a foot fetish, he knew the scent of body odor when it crept up his nose. He was on the floor in the back row of the lecture hall, was he smelling the foot odor of the two girls that sat next to him? 


The one girl, Amelia, sat two seats down from him. Kevin watched as her toes crunched in her open toed sandals. Her heel slightly lifted as she did, the sandal snapping up against it. Kevin had watched Amelia do this so often from afar, but at this size— the size he spent years dreaming about— it was something magical. He could actually picture himself fitting in between her toes, absentmindedly being crushed as the pretty giantess tried focusing on the lecture. 


Kevin would’ve loved to crawl into Amelia’s sandal under her toes, but he couldn’t trust her. He couldn’t trust anyone, really. Kevin's heart sank. He probably imagined himself being shrunk, kidnapped, and tortured by every single one of the girls in his large lecture hall, but he knew he couldn’t handle the pain. Kevin was the kind of person who flinched when somebody pretended to punch him, actually being at the whims of any of these girls petrified him. 


But even so, like a cartoon character after smelling a freshly baked pie, the aroma secreting from Amelia’s foot drew Kevin in. She was on the way to the door, Kevin told himself, that was as good an excuse as any. 


Kevin was right in front of Amelia’s giant toes. They shifted around in the sandal, Amelia obviously bored. Under the desk, there was no way that Amelia would see him unless she looked under it. But would she feel if he touched her foot? Kevin reached out a hand and laid it atop her bright pink nail polish on her big toe. 


Something poked at the inside of his pants, and for the first time in his life Kevin didn’t have to worry about hiding his boner. If anyone did see him, they wouldn’t be able to see his member. 


Kevin knelt down, rubbing the goddess’s big toe. It was slightly sweaty from the moist lecture atmosphere, but not too soft that it made the skin gross. The toe was far from rough, either, making it the perfect toe for Kevin to spend some time with. 


Even though Kevin was having a good time, he knew he should leave the classroom before the lectures went out. The last thing he needed was to be in a hallway swarming with thousands of university students. It was another scenario he’d touch himself to before, but not one he wanted to live out. 


However, just as Kevin was about to pull his hand away, Amelia scrunched her toes, holding his hand under it. “Ah,” Kevin yelled, trying to keep his voice down. If Amelia noticed him down there, he’d be screwed. Kevin pulled his hand back, but he couldn’t unlodge it from the giant girl’s toe. 


Desperate, Kevin wedged his other hand under the big toe as far as he could and lifted the flesh up. He wasn’t strong enough to move the toe, but he did manage to lift the skin up enough for his hand to shoot out from under it. IT was covered in sweat, and Kevin admitted to himself that he liked the feeling, but it was time to go. 


“What the?” A soft voice whispered. Kevin looked up, and saw the now giant Amelia looking down at him. It was time to go. 


Kevin ran for the door. He heard Amelia’s sandaled foot slam down just behind him. It didn’t hit him, but the gust of wind under it did reach him. He flew forward and landed on his face. He turned around, half expecting Amelia to be coming after him. 


But she wasn’t. She sat at her desk, her attention redirected towards the professor. It seems like just another shrunken person on the floor wasn’t that big of a deal to her. Kevin felt a small part of him feel upset that the girl didn’t pursue him, but he was happy he still had his freedom. 


Kevin passed several more pairs of feet and shoes on his way to the door. He was smart this time, only taking in plentiful whiffs as he passed and not risking touching any of them. There’d be a time and place where it might be safe, but that time and place was not now or here. 


The bottom of the door had an inch wide gap between the floor, which was perfect for Kevin to squeeze through. Before he could, however, he heard a voice. “Hey man, help me out here.” 


Kevin turned around. Sitting at the desk on the other side of the door, a short freshman with big breasts played with her long red dyed hair. On the floor at her feet, however, was a younger looking boy attached to her ankle. Pieces of worn out string were tied to both of his wrist and around the giantess’s ankle. He had probably been her jewelry for a long time. 


“Get me out of here.” The teen begged. “The string just needs to be sawed through a little with a finger nail. I’d do it myself if I could reach it.” 


Kevin took a step forward, determined to help the boy. But then he paused. It didn’t take much force for Amelia to be alerted of his presence, and Kevin was lucky that she hesitated before trying to kill him. Surely, the giant freshman would feel if the string around her anklet suddenly snapped off. The boy would end up in the same situation, and Kevin might find him in one too. 


“I’m sorry.” Kevin turned away, his gut wrenched in guilt. He walked towards the door. 


“Hey, come back!” The tiny yelled. “I’ll do anything, please.” His voice conveyed his broken spirit. 


Kevin held back guilty tears as he walked under the door. He really was a perfect one inch. He listened to the tinies pitiful screams as he walked further away from the door. 


Kevin recognized the freshman girl, even if he didn’t know her name. How long did she have a tiny person tied to her ankle? Kevin never noticed, yet he probably looked down at her feet every time he saw her. How many other tinies were in situations like that? How many were being tortured, unaware to anybody else?


How many other tinies were living through the reality of the stuff Kevin only dreamed of? 


None of that mattered at the moment, and Kevin was sure he’d learn the answer soon enough. His only concern should be finding a good place to set up shelter. He needed a good place to hide, something with access to food and water, but also one where he’d have the ability to be around feet. It might be safer to not include that last one, but if he didn’t he’d die of boredom. 


He just had to be safe so as to not get caught.

Under the Table by SophieCommissions

Julian’s was a college town restaurant that has been operating 3 blocks away from the university’s main building for nearly 35 years. It took Kevin an entire day to get there, and since the doors were too low to the ground he spent that entire night waiting for somebody to open them the next morning. 


A restaurant is the last place a tiny person should go. It seems like an obvious choice to some, since there's a surplus amount of food and they wouldn’t have to worry about going hungry or eating toxic food. However, there’s a big reason you don’t want to be a tiny person in a restaurant: 


Here, tiny’s are treated like rats. 


Not only that, but sometimes the bigger ones are even treated like food. There are many ways the restaurant tricks tinies into getting caught, some more creative than others. Kevin has seen more than a far share of tiny people walk into mouse trap-like constructions. 


Despite all of the reasons restaurants were an awful place for a tiny to be, Kevin knew all of the tricks of the trade. He worked at Julian’s for the entirety of his freshman year at college and over the past summer. He knew all their methods for trapping tinies—such as purposely leaving large crumbs on top of fly paper that looked like part of the floor, the fake tables they use to lure out tinies, and the times of day they spread the toxic gas around the kitchen and restaurant— and Kevin was sure he’d be able to survive at the restaurant for a decent amount of time without being caught. 


Yes, he could survive his entire life there, but first he needed to survive today. 


Kevin waited over an hour for the first customers to arrive while the kitchen staff prepared the kitchen. It’d be dumb to enter the kitchen now, too many bustling chefs, cooks, waiters and bussers moving around for Kevin to really get anywhere without a giant boot stepping on him.


The first customers came in a little after 9:00 am. Kevin hid behind a table a few spots away and watched as they sat down and ordered. An inch on the ground was still noticeable, Kevin would have to play things smart. 


They were two girls who went to Kevin's college, although he didn’t notice them. They were upperclassmen, likely roommates getting breakfast together before class. Both were blonde, although one wore ugg slippers while the other had mary janes. Kevin bet it was nice and warm in the girl’s uggs. It’d be a soft place to be trampled on as she went about her day. 


Fantasies like that might get him killed one day. 


More people started flooding in, and soon Kevin was no longer able to hide at an empty table. Taking a risk, Kevin ran across the restaurant and under the table to the two upperclassmen. He couldn’t believe how close he was to two massive pairs of feet. It hurt how hard his dick pulsed in his pants, but he had to remain calm. 


The food runners came out with their dishes, and Kevin heard the pair start munching away. The plan was simple: when one of them dropped a bit of their food, Kevin would scoop it up and run for cover. That way if they knelt down for it, Kevin would be gone before they noticed him. 


There was only one problem, though. Neither of these girls were letting any of their food fall from their lips and onto the floor. Kevin felt like a dog begging for scraps from its owners, except the girls didn’t even know he was down there. His perfect plan was falling apart, all because Kevin failed to realize that even if he executed everything perfectly, he’d still be at the mercy of these giants.

After almost an hour, the girls stood up. Kevin jumped up, begging for the girls to stay. He didn’t want them to leave. He liked being close to their precious feet, but he also needed them for food. “Please, just a small drop?” He begged, but his pleas (luckily) fell on deaf ears. The girls left. 


If only Kevin could climb up the leg of the table and eat their scraps. He would gladly eat the leftovers, but the busser was quick with cleaning the table. Kevin was left without any food. 


The inch tall man ran from table to table, looking for any small amounts of food that might have fallen onto it. He passed girls in flip flops, heels, boots, conversed, nikes, and cursed himself for not stopping to admire them. He couldn’t allow himself the pleasure when he was this hungry. He hadn’t eaten since before he shrank, he needed food soon before he lost the energy to look for any. 


When Kevin had worked there, he had picked food off the floor plenty of times. Now, hours later, he groveled at the converse of a college student whose table he was under. He kissed her shoe, somehow believing that by worshiping her that she’d grant him just a tiny bit of food. But Kevin was pathetic, and unworthy of the giantess’s favor. She got up and left as quickly as she came, likely eating every last bit of food. 


The lunch rush was nearly over when a girl who looked to be in her mid thirties came in with a coworker and sat at a table across from Kevin. Kevin had decided to indulge himself, and was licking the bottom of another college girl’s sandal when he saw her. 


The woman had ordered a club sandwich, and was eating it rather neatly. But it wasn’t the food that caught Kevin's attention, but what was under her foot. The woman wore flats, but unbeknownst to her she had stepped in a piece of gum that was stuck to her under sole. 


Kevin approached the table, apprehensive on what he was about to do. The woman didn’t notice him, and for a couple minutes Kevin appreciated the veins popping from her foot. His stomach grumbled, reminding him of what he was there for. 


Kevin poked a finger at the gum just barely protruding out from under the woman’s shoe. He was so hungry, and nobody had been dropping anything all day. Kevin needed to take what was given to him, he couldn’t hope to be lucky. He reached under the shoe and scratched a piece of the gum out from it. 


The gum was covered in pieces of rock and dust. Kevin thought about brushing it off, but decided not to. To him, this was a gift from a goddess. Mast happily put the piece of gum in his mouth and started chewing. It was hard and wet, but he chewed the best he could and swallowed.


Needing more, Kevin scraped off more of the gum from the woman’s flat. He wanted to show how grateful he was for the offering by cleaning up all the gum that was stuck to the woman’s show. When the big pieces were all gone, Kevin stuck his head under the flat to scrub his tongue against the pieces of gum still stuck there. 


Kevin nearly had his head crushed when the woman stood up. Luckily he rolled away just in time. He got lost in a fantasy, he had to be more careful. The woman and her co-worker left the restaurant. Kevin's meal might not have been nutritious, but it filled his tummy.

Years in the Resturant by SophieCommissions

Finding food got easier after that day. 


The problem was how Kevin thought about the girls who came into the restaurant. When he first started looking for food, he saw the girls as an object— a means to an end in which to obtain food. However, what the girl’s really were, were goddesses. 


Kevin was so preoccupied about the food the girls were eating that he neglected the food they were actually offering. Kevin was selfish, thinking himself still on the same level as the goddesses who entered the restaurant. He was lower than them, he didn’t deserve the same food that they were eating. 


Customers so seldom actually drop their food on the floor, at least not often enough for Kevin to get the food in time, but they did frequently step on food. Whether it was good in the streets or food from the restaurant, the bottom of their footwear sometimes had food on it. 


For the following months, Kevin would inspect the shoes of the woman who entered the restaurant. It didn’t matter if they didn’t have food on them, each goddess deserved to have her feet worshiped.


5 months after Kevin first entered the establishment, he was smelling the foot of a junior. She was talking about how she recently transferred to the university from the school in California where she’s from, and Kevin was ecstatic to be worshiping west coast feet. He moved over to lick the sole of the sandals of the girl she spoke to, who removed her feet from the sandal. Kevin had gotten quite skilled at knowing when to leave a shoe, and hopped out of the sandal just as the girl was sliding her foot back into it. 


He moved over to a table with a young couple. Kevin tended to stay away from men's feet, but he inspected the girl’s sneaker and found no food. He planted plenty of kisses on it, and noticed that her boyfriend did have some  cracker crumbs wedged in the divots in his shoe. Kevin had no choice but to crawl under while his shoe was twisted and lick out the crumbs. 


Above him, the God and Goddess whispered dirty things to each other, talking about the awful things the god was going to do to the beautiful goddess when they got back. It sounded sexy, but for Kevin it was nothing but humiliating. He wished the girl had the food under her divine shoe, but it was out of his control.


Another thing Kevin got really good at was noticing which people were more likely to actually drop food. Children and young teens were the most likely to drop food since they ate with their mouths open. Kevin would hide under their tables and wait for the food to drop. Their feet didn’t quite reach the ground, but Kevin never worshiped them. Instead, he’d clean the mother’s shoes with his tongue while he waited for the food to fall. The crumbs or chunks were often covered in a thick layer of spit, but again Kevin didn’t have a choice over being picky. 


A year in, and Kevin also noticed customers who frequently returned. One was a senior who had been going to the restaurant since she was a freshman. Every Friday at 12:00, she came in and ordered a BLT. And every Friday she dropped crumbs of the toasted bread onto the floor. Kevin licked it, and sometimes when the girl would be wearing sandals or opened toed shoes, he would rub the crumbs against her foot to taste it with her sweat. 


When Kevin wasn’t indulging in the sweet aroma of college girl’s feet, he was listening to the kitchen gossip. There was one corner right by the door nobody ever swept or put traps by. Apparently the owner had a falling out with his son over changes the son wanted to make with the restaurant. The cooker staff all took the owner’s side, as did most employees, but some secretly wished the owner would croke so the son would get ownership of the restaurant. 


Kevin thought he’d get tired of his life worshiping the feet of the goddesses who walked in and eating food from their shoes, but 2 and a half years in and he loved his life. He was actually afraid of it ending, which is why he always tried to keep his place in the restaurant a secret. 


Even if it meant letting others die. 


Occasionally, a new shrunken person would get the idea that restaurants were good places to hide out. At night, before locking up an employee spread’s out toxic gas to kill any tiny people. Kevin was safe by the air vents, but some people weren't as lucky. He watched another person he knew from college slowly choke to death on the gas.


One day during Kevin's third year in the restaurant, a group of girls walked into the restaurant. A man stopped them at the door. 


“No no no, you can't bring that tiny in here.” He was referring to a tiny man that hung from the ear of one of the girls. 


“But he's my brother.” The freshman said. Kevin was shocked, she was keeping her own brother as an earring. “And he’s all tied up. I’ve had him there for years and never been kicked out of a restaurant.”


“If I tied a rat to my ear and went into your home, would you let me stay?” 


“I guess not.” The girl shrugged, and took her brother from her ear. It was over in an instant. She trapped the tiny in a fist and squeezed. Blood dripped from her hand, and she wiped the remains off on her jeans. “Can we be seated now.” 


Eventually, Kevin grew cold to the tortures of the tiny people. Another tiny stowing away in the restaurant was taught by a teenager, who kicked the poor tiny between her sneakers until it was time to leave. He was too broken to move, and died before the busser noticed him and threw him away. 


One tiny girl thought it wise to climb into somebody’s meal, and ended up being eaten by one of her former professors. Another who was 6 inches tall got served as a meal. It was during Kevin's 5th year, and it was the first time he actually watched one happen. Usually he shut his eyes to it, but he was so indifferent, and even turned on, but this time he decided to watch. 


The tiny girl was served naked and tied up. She was crying, evidently still alive despite the stick shoved up her ass and through her mouth. She was coated in some kind of oil, and the woman above her calmly chatted to her friend while slowly licking the tiny. One by one the woman bit off the girl’s limbs, sucking out her blood. All the while, Kevin wondered why he couldn’t get himself to look away from it. 


Soon enough the restaurant’s owner retired. His son took over despite the tensions between them, and the menu changed. From what Kevin heard, the changes upset a lot of returning customers. Kevin couldn’t notice a difference, since he had grown used to eating dirt from the bottom of shoes and enjoyed that. 


Over the next year, less people started showing up. The kitchen staff started quitting, upset with how the new owner wanted them to serve expired or rotten food. Kevin's plump belly started to thin from the lack of food he was recovering. 


A couple weeks after his six year anniversary, Kevin recognized one of the girls who walked in. It was Susie, a friend of his little sister. Susie was 16 the last time he saw her, now she looked about ready to graduate from college. 


Kevin took the opportunity to worship the girl’s feet. He always thought Susie was cute, but now she was an absolute goddess. The smell of her feet were familiar— Kevin used to sniff her shoes when she was over with his sister.


Kevin's indulgence was interrupted by a piece of moldy food falling from the table. It looked gross, but Kevin ate it. It instantly upset his stomach. 


Then in a matter of an instance, Kevin's height shot up to his normal height of 5 foot 9 inches.

The Reintegration Process by SophieCommissions

Kevin was arrested soon after he grew bad for public nudity. Apparently Susie hadn’t seen him materialize seemingly out of nowhere, and did not recognize him as Olivia’s long lost brother. 


In her defenses, he had looked quite different. He had 6 years worth of facial and body hair, even if he wasn’t able to produce a lot of hair due to his body type, he’d also become rather skinny, not having much to eat over the last year. His muscles were diminished to twigs because of malnutrition, and the only thing really recognizable about him were his eyes.


That’s how his mother was able to identify him at the hospital. The authorities didn’t believe that he had actually been shrunk for 6 years since a cure hadn’t been discovered, but they believed him once he finally called his mom and sister to come and see him. 


It took some months for the legal system to work itself out. The restaurant decided not to press charges for loitering as long as Kevin didn’t try to declare squatter’s rights, which he happily agreed to. Kevin was also declared legally alive and his rights were restored with his new height. 


After years of eating off shoes and the floor, Kevin finally had his first home cooked meal after a couple months of only drinking liquids and supplements. His mom cooked him a nice large steak which only took him a few minutes to fully devour. 


Kevin has also become somewhat of a celebrity. News outlets everywhere covered his story, and a bunch of scientists ran tests on him to see why he grew back. Apparently, something with the infected bacteria he ingested cured him. It worked for his body specifically, but the cure only worked on 1 out of every 600 people scientists have given the cure to. 


His sister Olivia was older now, but still acted young and immature. She used Kevin's fame any time she got, taking pictures with him and going live on tiktok to ask him questions about his time being shrunk. But Kevin didn’t mind, he liked the attention. He liked spending time with his sister again. 


Kevin's life was great, but something was missing. 


Kevin spent the majority of his life running from his fetish, hiding it from a judgemental world. But he loved being tiny. He recognized his place was under goddesses, and he missed the warmth of their feet. He missed eating off them. Yes, he loved his life now, but he wanted to be tiny again. 


That’s why he was at therapy. 


“I’m sorry, but I don’t think I can sign these papers for you.” The therapist said, shaking her head. “Every test I’ve given you shows that you’re clearly competent, but I can’t see why anyone in their right mind would voluntarily be shrunk.”


Kevin's face dropped into his hands. This was his only hope, he couldn’t stop now. “But ma’am, the court won’t agree to legally shrink me without your signature on these papers. I’m begging you, I loved life as a tiny. I can’t hold down a job, I can’t focus, and despite my popularity I can date the same girl for more than a week. Life was simple as a tiny, and I loved it.” 


The young therapist rubbed her lips together, flipping through her notes. “You said here that you’ve witnessed people die in brutal ways, but say that it didn’t affect you negatively because you found it attractive. That’s what I don’t believe about your story, you can’t be of sound mind.” 


“How can I prove it to you?” Kevin asked


The therapist smirked, slipping her foot from her heel. She dug her fingers against the sole of her foot and pulled out a tiny woman about 3 inches tall. 


“This is Amelia, a former patient of mine. She shrunk last week. A psychiatric code of ethics doesn’t recognize tinies as people, so the rules don’t apply to them. I’ve been keeping Amelia as a foot pet since then. How does that make you feel?” 


Kevin sensed that the tiny girl looked vaguely familiar, but didn’t think he knew her. She looked depressed, she was bruised and her left leg was twisted the wrong way. “It makes me wish I would’ve known she was in there when we started talking. I haven’t noticed before, but you have really beautiful feet.”


The therapist made a strange look, like she was trying to decipher if what Kevin was saying was genuine. She brings her foot up to the table separating her from Kevin and drops the tiny girl onto it. “Do you see how scared she is?” 


Kevin nods. The girl looked at Kevin with pleading eyes, but he hadn’t seen a tiny die in person since he grew. Videos on the internet weren’t the same. The therapist slams her big toe onto the girl’s non broken foot, instantly flattening it. The girl screamed, and Kevin smiled. 


“Kevin, why are you hard right now?” It was a good question from the therapist. Kevin hadn’t noticed he was hard. 


“She’s so powerless,” said Kevin. “Like no matter who she was before, she’s an object now. She could’ve been a doctor, or a lawyer, but now she’s just something to step on. That’s what I love about being a tiny, Ma’am. I love feeling like that.


The therapist nodded. She dragged her toe back, letting the battered girl fall off the table and back in her heel. The therapist propped her foot back on the table, pointed at Kevin. “Why don’t you like the blood off my toe.” 


Kevin didn’t hesitate. He’d been hoping to hear those words for a long time. For her, his sister, anybody who’d let him. Now for the first time since the restaurant, he was licking a goddess’s foot again. 


The therapist was convinced, and signed the papers. He was injected with the virus that same day. Two weeks later, he was shrunk again. 


However, his mom and sister weren’t convinced that Kevin was making the right decision. They wanted to keep him safe, but wanted to honor his wishes. 


They made Kevin their slave. Kevin would worship his mom’s feet while she was at work, and it was his sister’s turn to have him after dinner. He worshiped her feet while she did university homework or talked to her boyfriend on the phone. 


On the weekends, mom and Olivia went to the gym together. They came back with sweaty feet and made Kevin lick them clean while they sipped on lemonade and watched television together. 


Over time, mom and Olivia started treating Kevin less and less like a human. He stopped being allowed to eat dinner at the table, instead having to eat out of their old cat’s food dish. Mom used to use a baby voice when talking to Kevin, but was now more cold. To Olivia, Kevin lost all of his clout when he shrunk back down, though she still love streamed him licking her sweat or different foods off her feet. 


And Kevin preferred it that way. He loved how coldly they treated him, loved the humiliation, but his heart still yearned to be free. He missed worshiping dozens of girls everyday while they ate. Missed eating off them. It was nice that his mom and sister treated him like this, but it wasn’t the same. 


After a couple more weeks, mom and Olivia agreed that it was time to let Kevin go. It was hard for them, but after watching Kevin cum while worshiping their feet multiple times they agreed that he deserved to be tiny and free. 


The two carried Kevin to the airport. There, he could get on any flight he wanted to and start a new life. He said goodbye to his family, he may never see them again. 


As Kevin gazed at the different signs destined for Denver, Orlando, Philadelphia, and those abroad, he realized just how many people were at the airport. 


He could get on a plane whenever, maybe he could enjoy being tiny at an airport for a little longer.

End Notes:

Would love to continue this story following Kevin's life in the airport, but if I do I'd make that its own story. 


If you like my stories and would like me to write a story of your own creation, email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12833