Mixing Sizes by TerryLarka
Summary:

Months after a bad breakup, Jess is ready to start seeing someone new. Her coworker, Drew, seems like the perfect choice: hot, friendly, and is into her. The only problem is that's he's two inches tall. In spite of their friends' disapproval, the two try to make their odd relationship work.

This is a romance story set in a world where tinies and humans attempt to coexist after living in separation for centuries. 

Now Complete!


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes Word count: 69620 Read: 112880 Published: April 09 2023 Updated: August 13 2023

1. Ch 1. Two-Inch Crush by TerryLarka

2. Ch 2. First Date by TerryLarka

3. Ch 3. Spending the Night by TerryLarka

4. Ch. 4: The Morning After by TerryLarka

5. Ch 5. Bad Company by TerryLarka

6. Ch 6. Shifting Perspective by TerryLarka

7. Ch 7. Double-Date by TerryLarka

8. Ch 8. In both ends by TerryLarka

9. Ch 9. All Over the News by TerryLarka

10. Ch 10. Scratching the Itch by TerryLarka

11. Ch 11. Intermission by TerryLarka

12. Ch 12. Making Friends, One Step at a Time by TerryLarka

13. Ch 13. Taking It Slow by TerryLarka

14. Ch 14. Of Sand and Seagulls by TerryLarka

15. Ch 15. Too Much to Handle by TerryLarka

16. Ch 16. In Good Times and In Bad by TerryLarka

17. Ch 17. In Sickness and In Health by TerryLarka

18. Ch 18. Summit of Love by TerryLarka

19. Ch 19. All Mixed Up by TerryLarka

Ch 1. Two-Inch Crush by TerryLarka

            “It’s been two months since you broke up with Adam,” Macy shouted. “It’s time you moved on with your life.”

            “I have moved on,” Jess responded in a huff.

            “I think she means you should start seeing someone new,” Sasha replied. The three women were sitting together at the bar as they did every Friday evening. The place was packed, and the women’s conversation was indistinguishable from the other patrons’ boisterous chatter.

            “Exactly, Sash. Look at all the hotties here. Surely, one of them’s gotta meet your standards.” Jess didn’t even turn her head, focused solely on her glass as she circled the rim with her finger.

            “I’m not picking up some loser here. I’m not in college anymore. Besides…” Sasha and Macy leaned in toward their friend. They knew where she was going and weren’t going to miss it amongst the ambient noise. Jess’ cheeks grew flush as she brushed her hair behind her ear. “…there is a guy I like.” Sasha and Macy’s faces lit up, ready to hear all about their friend’s Romeo. “He sits at the desk across from mine at work. He’s really sweet, and we talk a lot.”

            “And?” Macy interrupted, eager to get to the important part.

            “He’s blonde and kind of a hunk. He’s muscular but also lean, like a swimmer’s body. He does a lot of climbing.” Sasha’s brow furrowed as her friend rambled off a list of physical details. “He’s got a great butt. And his eyes, uhm, I think they’re brown.” Sasha’s suspicion grew.

            “How tall is he?” she asked. Jess looked away from her.

            “Oh, uh, he’s, y’know, he’s about average.” Sweat was practically dripping down her forehead. Sasha slammed her fist onto the counter.

            “How. Tall. Is. He?” she demanded. Macy couldn’t pick up on what was going on, but Jess let out a heavy sigh as she resigned herself to her friend’s inquiry.

            “Two inches.”

            “I need your advice, dude,” Drew asked of his friend. “There’s this girl at work I like, and I think I’m going to ask her out.”

            “‘Kay? Then do it. What’d you need me for?” Chris responded. The two were sitting together alone at the bar. The cramped establishment was practically empty, save for an old man sitting at the end of the bar, and the bartender himself. It was a nice place, too clean to be called a dive, and the bartender, a suave and handsome man in his early thirties, was adept at mixing drinks and serving patrons; despite its panache, the hole in the wall never came close to seating a full house. The bartender liked it that way, though. It felt more intimate.

            “Well, she was in a long-term relationship until recently. I just don’t know if it’s too soon to ask.”

            “How recent we talking?” Chris asked, taking a sip from his sixth beer. Unlike Drew, Chris was on the heavier side. Other than that he looked a lot like his best friend: same age, same height, same hair color.

            “A couple months?” Drew responded.

            “Months!? The fuck you waiting for?”

            “I dunno.” Drew and Chris frequented this bar every Friday. Beers were cheap and the lack of company meant they could talk in peace. Sometimes the bartender would join the conversation, but the man was an expert on discretion. Drew was embarrassed that he didn’t know his name, and it was far too late to ask now.

            “Describe her,” Chris demanded.

            “She’s pretty. And she’s really nice.”

            “Cool, you just described every girl ever. Tell me about her.”

            “She’s got brown hair, kinda short. She likes to tuck it behind her ears.” Chris listened intently. He had been in a steady relationship for years and felt it unjust that his friend was still single. He always thought highly of Drew, someone more deserving of a happy life than himself. “She uses this lotion on her hands, makes her smell like peaches.”

            “Psst,” Chris interrupted, “she ain’t here, dude. You can spill it.” Drew looked back over his shoulder. The old man wasn’t paying them any attention, and the bartender was minding his own business.

            “She’s got an amazing ass, dude,” Drew whispered.

            “I can’t believe you’ve waited months to ask her out.”

            “Well, there is one other thing.” Drew took a long swig from his bottle, still unsure if he wanted to bring up the real hurdle. Chris waited for him to continue; he wasn’t going to rescue his friend from the awkward silence. “She’s big.”

            “Like fat, or…”

            “No. Big.”

            “You’re crushing on a fucking tiny?” Sasha screamed.

            “Please don’t phrase it like that,” Jess responded. She knew this would happen. Tinies have been allowed to live and work alongside regular people for over a decade, but many still had trouble adjusting to coexistence. “And, so what?”

            “So what!? Jess, he’s a fucking bug. What could you possibly see in him?” Sasha didn’t care how loud she got. While the bar they were was legally obligated to serve tinies, it rarely got clientele on the shorter side.

            “I already told you: he’s cute and he’s fun to talk to and…” Jess was ready to ramble off another list of things she liked about Drew.

            “Macy, back me up on this,” Sasha interrupted.

            “I don’t know, maybe Jess is on to something.” Macy wrapped her hand around her chin as if she were deep in thought. Her and Sasha couldn’t be less alike. Macy was slim with long blonde hair and a tan she could miraculously keep all year round. Sasha was chubby, her black hair was embellished with purple highlights, and she wore dark makeup whenever she went out. Their personalities were equally polarized between the peppy extrovert and the cynical introvert. “A tiny stud could make a fun pet.”

            “Guys, he’s not a pet, he’s a person.”

            “Barely,” Sasha muttered. She knew her friend well and knew she was being shortsighted. Up until two months ago, Jess was dating a man named Adam. He seemed like the perfect guy until Jess found out he was cheating on her. They had been together for three years. Sasha was afraid she would never recover, but now she was worried she found the worst way to do so. Of course she’d want a tiny boyfriend, she thought. A literal boy toy to keep locked in a cage, unable to do anything against her will. “He’s probably into feet.”

            “That’s just a stereotype,” Jess retorted. She stopped looking towards her friends as she talked, fed up with their disapproval. Macy could tell by the look on her face that she was actually upset.

            “Hey, I was just joking about the pet thing.” She put her hand on Jess’ shoulder. “I’m sorry. He’s clearly special. After things with Adam fell apart, I wasn’t sure I’d ever hear you talk about a guy again. I just wasn’t expecting you to fall for a tiny.” Macy smiled at Jess, hoping to convey her support.

            “I still think you’re making a mistake,” Sasha sighed. “but if it makes you happy, I can tolerate it. For now.” She gave Jess a nod.

            “Thanks, both of you.”

            “Are you insane!?” Chris shouted. The old man at the end of the bar paid him no mind. “You can’t ask a giant out. She’ll fucking eat you.”

            “They stopped eating us hundreds of years ago,” Drew responded. For most of the modern era, humans and tinies lived in separation. They shared equal rights under most governments, but for their protection and well-being, tinies lived in gated off communities built to their scale to meet all their wants and needs. But ten years ago, it was decided that both species would be allowed to coexist. It was determined that letting people of both sizes live, work, and play together was worth the potential risks.

            “Five hundred tinies are eaten every year in this country alone,” Chris retorted.

            “You know ninety percent of those are accidents. And I’ve known Jess for a long time. She’s not going to eat me.” Chris took a swig of beer and calmed himself down. Drew was his best friend, and he wasn’t the type to make dumb decisions without thinking things through. He wanted him to be happy, but he couldn’t shake his paranoia of big people.

            “Look, if you’re gonna go out with this woman, you have to be careful. Most big folk don’t see us as human. Even if she seems nice, there’s no telling what messed up shit she can do to you.”

            “I know a mixed-size couple,” the bartender chimed in. The two friends were so wrapped up in their conversation, they forgot he was there. “They own an Italian restaurant over on 21st. There’s a lot of obstacles in that kind of relationship, but they told me overcoming them together is what made their love so strong.”

            “Save the ooey-gooey shit. I’m trying to keep my friend safe.” The bartender went back to cleaning glasses, unphased by Chris’ remarks.

            “It’s okay, dude,” Drew replied. “Trust me on this one.”

            It was a busy day at the office. The end of the first fiscal quarter was quickly approaching, and Steph, the district manager, was projecting her stress onto everyone else as they finished up their reports. Of the twenty on-site employees, five were tiny. Their workplace did the bare minimum in accommodating them, so they each got their own full-sized desk. They used homemade string ladders to climb up and down each day. The desks were lined up against five other desks where their larger coworkers sat. Separating the desks were short cubicle walls; each wall had a two inch cutout, allowing the tiny employees to walk from desk to desk so they wouldn’t need to do any climbing when they had to consult a colleague.

            Drew’s fingers mindlessly tapped away at his keyboard. He was filling out forms and sending emails entirely on autopilot; the only thing on his mind was how he was going to ask Jess out. Just walk over there and ask her, he thought. Be cool about it. Natural. Hope she says yes. What if she says no? She won’t. What if she says no? Be cool about it. Play it off. It’s no big deal. I’ll cry. Don’t cry. Wait ‘til you’re home, then cry.

            “Richards, stop daydreaming and get back to work,” Steph berated him.

            “Yes sir.” Drew continued half-assing his work until Steph retreated back to her office. He did what he could to shut out his nerves and walked over to the desk across from his. Jess was typing away at her computer, too focused to notice the tiny walk over to her hand on the mouse. The scent of peaches enveloped him as he got closer. She was wearing her typical office attire: grey slacks and a white button-up.

            “Hey Jess, can I ask you something? If you’re not too busy.” Her eyes darted onto him. The instinctual fear of being caught in a predator’s sights coursed through the miniature man’s body.

            “Oh, hi Drew. What’s up?” Her smile beamed down on him. He could feel the sweat forming on his back. Any confidence he had built up was seeping out of him. He started chuckling and scratched at the back of his neck while he thought of what to say. Do I just come out with it? Make small talk? Fuck, just play it cool. Play it cool.

            “If you’re free tonight after work, would you like to get dinner, with me, on a date?” The few seconds it took Jess to process the question felt like an eternity. Within that awkward eternity, Drew’s self-esteem nosedived as he overanalyzed every word that came out of his mouth.

            “Tonight?” Jess mulled it over. “Sure, that works for me.” Drew’s heart nearly flew out of his chest. He was so shocked he wasn’t sure what to say.

            “Richards! Walker! Stop flirting and get back to work,” Steph commanded as she passed by. Jess gave Drew a sly wave farewell as he sprinted back to his side of the cubicle. He powerslid along his wide desktop, emboldened by his success. As soon as Steph was out of sight, Jess pulled out her phone and texted Macy:

Drew asked me out!!

OMG

Details now

Ch 2. First Date by TerryLarka

            Jess walked out of the office building with her two-inch date riding on her open palm. She was used to carrying him at the end of their shifts to the nearby parking garage since it took him forever to reach it by foot. Normally, Drew had no problem being carried to his car, but given the circumstances of this evening, the simple gesture filled him with worry. Was his size a nuisance to her? Did the way he was sitting bother her? All sorts of random concerns popped in and out of his head as she walked along the sidewalk.

            Similar thoughts rushed through Jess’ head. Was he comfortable? Was her gait too jumpy? Was her palm sweating? The walk to their cars only took a few minutes, but it was the longest few minutes they had felt doing this. For tinies, most parking garages had shelving units for their miniature vehicles. Tinies drove electric cars set to their scale and modeled after real vehicles. Underneath the city streets were a network of roads that allowed the mini drivers to get all over the city without threat of being run over by standard-sized vehicles.

            “Would you like me to drive you, or do you want to go separately?” she asked as she reached Drew’s car.

            “I’ll go with you. It would take me a lot longer to drive there myself.” With a nod, she grabbed his car out from its shelf. It was a black and red Dodge Challenger about the size of a tissue box. Tinies usually drove nice cars since they were much cheaper to produce than the real things. She carried his car over to her SUV and placed it in the backseat before getting into the front with her date. Drew looked like a small toy sitting in the passenger seat.

            “So, where are we heading?” Jess asked.

            “There’s an Italian place on 21st I heard was pretty good.”

            “Cool. Pull it up for me, will ya?” Jess tossed her phone onto the passenger seat as she drove off. Drew’s hands were just large enough to be registered by the touch screen. It took some effort for the tiny to navigate the much larger screen, but he got the GPS set up just as Jess pulled out of the garage. “Thanks.”

            It was a short drive to the restaurant. The place was called Mescolare; it was a somewhat classy, local restaurant founded four years prior. It was well-regarded for its quality cuisine, homely atmosphere, and reasonable prices. It was also a rare instance of a restaurant designed from the ground up to serve clientele of all sizes. Along with two different scaled entrances, the restaurant had separate menus cooked by differently sized chefs as well as seating arrangements so all could eat comfortably.

            Jess brought Drew inside and cased the eatery. Between each row of tables were elevated counters holding their own rows of miniature tables. Each counter had lifts connecting the tops to the floor, allowing tiny patrons to eat comfortably alongside the bigger ones. Jess approached the maître d’, a full-sized man.

            “Table for two, please,” she requested. “We can sit together, right?”

            “Of course. Right this way.” The maître d’ grabbed two menus, one the size of a note tab, and led the pair to a table. It was a normal sized table, but on one side sat a small replica of the table with a matching chair. It was a simple solution to an uncommon problem; mixed size couples were rare enough that most restaurants didn’t need to take such measures. After being seated, a waiter arrived with a basket of ciabatta and a small cup of baked bread crumbs and greeted them.

            “May I get you started with something to drink? All of our beverages are on the house for you both tonight, compliments of the owners.” With wide eyes, Jess found the priciest wine available and ordered a bottle. Drew agreed to share it. The waiter jotted down the rest of their order and retreated into the kitchen.

            “What was that about?” Jess asked.

            “I heard this place was runned by an intersize couple. Maybe that has something to do with it?”

            “Oh, that makes sense. For a second, I thought you might’ve had ties to some tiny mafia,” she joked. Drew bit into a bread crumb; to Jess, it was like looking out a skyscraper window to the sidewalk below and watching a man eat at a streetside café. “Hey, I’ve always wondered, does food taste different for you? For tinies, I mean.” Drew looked at the half-eaten crumb in his hand and thought for a moment.

            “Probably,” he replied, “I’ve had big food a few times. It’s usually either too bland or too spicy.”

            “I bet it depends on what part you bite into. It would be gross to just get a mouthful of paprika or something. Sorry, was that a rude thing to ask?”

            “Nah, not at all.” Drew wasn’t even sure why it would be.

            “Good,” she said with a nervous smile. The composure Jess had built up was starting to show its cracks. In her head, she criticized every word she said as it left her mouth and fought back the urge to apologize after every sentence. She talked with Drew almost every day at work and never felt the need to filter herself, but now that they were in this restaurant under the pretense of a date, she became burdened by a self-imposed performance anxiety.

            Beneath the surface, Drew wasn’t faring much better. Butterflies had been swarming his guts nonstop since he woke up that morning, only briefly subsiding when Jess agreed to go out with him. He still couldn’t believe she said yes. They had always got along at work, but there was no chance of them being anything but friends. She had been in a steady relationship for as long as they had known each other, and he was two-inches tall. Maybe she only went out with him out of pity? Or was it a prank? Drew tried to subdue those thoughts, not wanting to ruin the moment.

            The waiter returned with their food. He placed before Jess a caprese salad and spaghetti bolognese, and on Drew’s table, he delicately lowered a miniature plate of carbonara.  The food was as authentic as one could get in Midwest America. The two continued their conversation as they ate.

            “It’s my turn to ask you a question,” Drew said. “Why do big people like going to the beach?

            “The beach?” Jess was taken aback by the question. Though it was technically spring, it was still chilly outside. This was the time when relaxing on the hot sand was most appealing. “Do tinies not go to the beach?” As she mentioned it, she realized she couldn’t recall ever seeing one when she went.

            “No way. They’re a death trap for us. Sand’s a bitch to move around in, and the tide’s too strong to swim in. Plus, there’s all the people running around and laying blankets without looking. Then there’s the fish and seagulls and crabs all trying to eat us.” Oddly enough, thinking about actual dangers helped to alleviate some of his nerves. “But I don’t get what big people like about it. The water’s gross and the sand gets stuck everywhere. Why not just go to a pool?” Jess thought about it for a moment.

            “Well, it’s about the atmosphere. Pools are great too, but spending time in nature is about accepting the beauty alongside the flaws. It’s romantic.” Drew didn’t expect such a serious answer. “I’ll take you when it gets warmer, then you’ll get it. And I’ll keep the seagulls at bay too,” she giggled. As they ate, the couple found it easier to converse. Their anxiousness subsided as they fell back to the usual back and forth they often shared in their downtime at work. By the time the check came, the two had let all pretenses slide and were laughing at each other’s revelry.

            The waiter correctly assumed Drew was paying and handed him a microscopic copy of the bill. His eyes nearly leaped from his skull when he saw how much Jess’ food cost. “Holy shit, do you normally pay this much?” She held up the microchip of a check to her eye. Even squinting, she couldn’t tell what it said and had to zoom in on it with her phone. The prices seemed reasonable to her. If anything, they were on the cheap side considering how good the food was. But then she reached his total.

            “Your whole meal cost a dime!” she exclaimed. Sure, he had been eating literal bread crumbs, but she couldn’t get over how cheap his food was. They held the same position at their company and had both held it for a year. Their salaries were nearly the same, but Drew enjoyed far cheaper living conditions. “How much do you spend on groceries?”

            “About a dollar a week,” he responded. Jess’ mouth was agape. She didn’t want to know what he paid for rent or gas.

Wait, she thought, he doesn’t even pay for gas. His car’s electric.  

Drew picked up on her reaction. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to sound stingy. I never realized how much more expensive everything must be for you.” He didn’t mind spending the money. The reason he chose to work alongside larger people was because of how well they paid. As long as he worked there, he was set for life and would gladly spend it on the people he cared about. Part of Jess was worried about taking advantage of Drew’s fortunate circumstances; the other part didn’t understand why everyone was against her dating a tiny.

Before the two took off, a well-dressed man approached their table. He appeared to be in his mid-thirties and could have easily passed for a super-model. Perched on his shoulder was an equally handsome man of two inches.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you two,” the larger man said. “I am Massimo Valenti, and this is my partner, Giovanni. We are the owners of this establishment, and we wished to extend our gratitude for your patronage.”

“If I may, how long have you been together?” Giovanni asked.

“This is actually our first date,” Jess responded. The two men smiled with delight.

“Che bello. I hope all goes well for you two. You’re welcome back anytime.” The young couple said their thanks and went their way, Jess carrying Drew back to her car.

“Hey, uh, thanks for tonight,” the small man said from her palm. “It means a lot.” He scratched at the back of his neck as he spoke and avoided looking her in the eye. Jess had been so absorbed by her own anxiety she only now realized Drew was in the same boat. She gently poked his shoulder to get his full attention.

“I had fun. Let’s do this again sometime soon.” Her smile beamed down on him with his glinting back up to her. 

Ch 3. Spending the Night by TerryLarka

            “How’re things with Drew?” Macy asked. Jess and Sasha hadn’t even sat down at the bar yet; she was so eager to hear about her best friend’s new boyfriend. Sasha pretended to gag, afraid that was going to be the night’s only topic.

            “Great,” Jess replied, “we’ve been on two dates so far, and we’re seeing each other again tomorrow.”

            “Oh! What are you doing tomorrow? No wait, start with the first two.” Macy was bouncing in her seat. It had been years since Jess had been in the early phase of a relationship, the part that was most exciting to talk about before it became normalized. Sasha had started and stopped a few relationships in that time, but she was much more reserved about her love life.

            “For the first date, he took me to this really nice Italian place- Oh, you wouldn’t believe how cheap his food was.”

            “Well yeah,” Sasha interrupted, “what’s he eat, bread crumbs?”

            “That’s exactly what he ate,” Jess said, not picking up on her friend’s sarcasm. “But he was really cute. Like, he thanked me for going out with him, as if I was doing him a favor.” Sasha held back her retorts. While she wasn’t as obvious about it as Macy, she was usually just as interested in her friend’s relationships, but she couldn’t get over the fact Jess was seeing a tiny. “The second date was fun too. We took a walk through the park. Well, I walked. He rode on my shoulder. I was so scared he was going to fall off.” When Sasha got her beer, she downed half the glass in one sip. “Tomorrow we’re going to watch Terminator. He’s never seen it, so he’s going to come over and watch it with me.”

            “Come over?” Sasha asked. “You’re letting him into your apartment?”

            “Yep,” Jess said, ignoring her friend’s concern, “and he’s spending the night.”

            “What!?” both shouted, one grinning and the other scowling.

            “You aren’t wasting any time,” Macy commented. “What if he’s not ready yet?”

            “Then it’s a good thing he can’t reach the doorknob,” she teased.

            “You’re seriously gonna try and fuck him?” Sasha asked. “He’s smaller than your dildo.” Jess glanced around nervously, hoping no one could overhear them. “You’re probably going to break him.” Jess wanted to retort, but her friend brought up a decent point. She wasn’t sure what a tiny could actually handle. “You should just date a real man. Someone that could actually satisfy you.”

            “He is a real man,” Jess responded, crossing her arms. “I’m sure he can handle it. It’s not like we’re the first ones to try this sort of thing. There must be a way to make it work.” Macy tried to googling if intersize sex was possible, but she just kept getting porn as results.

            “Well, these people make it work,” she said, absent-mindedly flashing her phone to her friends and the rest of the bar behind them. Jess quickly slapped the phone down while Sasha collapsed laughing.  

            “Ugh, let’s just change the subject.”

            “Woah, woah, woah, woah. You’re going to her house tomorrow?” Chris said, flabbergasted.

            “Mm-hm.” Drew and Chris were drinking at their usual spot: the small, tiny bar they frequented every Friday. The place was empty save for a young couple in the corner booth and the bartender. “And she said I could spend the night.”

            “This would make date number three, right?” the bartender chimed in. “You two are moving at a quick pace.”

            “That’s because she’s plotting something.”

            “It’s because we’ve been friends for so long. We’ve already gotten to know each other, so why put the sex off any longer?” The bartender noticed the smirk drawn across Drew’s face as he spoke. He was glad to see his favorite customer in such high spirits.

            “Dude, I get you like this woman, but you’ve gotta be careful.,” Chris warned. “Tinies getting lured into a giant’s lair is how most of us get eaten.” Drew rolled his eyes. “If you notice any warning signs, get the fuck out of there immediately!”

            “Warning signs? Like what, sharpening the kitchen knife?”

            “You’re friend is overreacting,” the bartender said, “but he’s got a point. You’ll want to be careful.” He stopped fiddling with glasses and directed his focus towards Drew. “I’m guessing this woman’s never been with a tiny, and in my experience, those types of people don’t have a good gauge on how rough they can be. Make sure she’s aware of your limits. Nobody, especially her, wants to see you get hurt.” The two stared at him with eyes wide.

            “You’ve been with a big person?” Chris asked, forgetting for a moment his paranoia.

            “A few,” the bartender replied with a grin.

            “What was it like?” Drew asked.

            “You’ll see. Wouldn’t want to spoil the fun.”

            Jess sat on her couch in her pajamas, eating from a bag of microwave popcorn as she watched the final act of Terminator 2. Her boyfriend was sitting on her thigh eating from a miniature popcorn bag made especially for tinies she had bought for him. Half the popcorn had burnt in her oversized microwave, but Drew appreciated the thought and was enjoying the movies his girlfriend picked out. He enjoyed the first Terminator so much, they decided to watch the second immediately after. It was late into the evening when the credits finally rolled, and Drew wondered if they were going to watch the third one.

            “As far as I’m concerned,” Jess said, “this franchise ended in 1991.” He didn’t really get it, but he trusted his girlfriend’s judgment. With the movie over, she placed Drew onto the seat next to her and got off the couch. “Well, I’m bushed,” she said, stretching her arms and back. “I’ll go set up the guest room, and we can call it for the night.” She walked off towards her room, leaving Drew to mull over his disappointment.

            So, “spending the night” didn’t mean sex? he thought. Shit, I shouldn’t have assumed that. What a dickhole move. Jess lived in a modest, single bedroom apartment. It had all the necessary furnishings of a modern lifestyle, but not much more. The most impressive part was the entertainment center: a 55 inch OLED TV and a PS5. Drew sat in silent self-loathing until a familiar shadow loomed over him.

            “Oh, I forgot to mention…” Jess’ pajamas had been replaced by a set of skimpy lingerie. “…I’m the guestroom.” Drew’s heart skipped seven beats as he gazed up at the half-naked woman towering over him. He wasn’t inexperienced in the bedroom, but the women his size never left him speechless like this. Jess’ presence overwhelmed his puny brain as tried to take in all the details.

            She scooped up her boy toy off the couch and walked him over to her bedroom. She held him up to her chest and circled his body with her finger. Applying almost no pressure, the simple touch of her fingertip sent sparks through the tiny man as it brushed across his body. Her breasts, normally hidden behind a button up, hung inches away from him, framed by the lingerie.

            Jess entered the bedroom and tossed Drew onto the head of the mattress before laying down before him. Her face hovered just above him, becoming his sky. Every pore, every wrinkle, every detail on her face was magnified a hundred-fold.

            “Take them off,” she commanded. Her warm breath enveloped Drew as it escaped her mouth. He did as she wished, practically tearing the clothes off of his body. Jess’ boundless eyes scanned Drew’s naked form, appreciating every intricate detail on the miniscule man. After getting a good enough look, she pressed her lips onto him, smooshing him into the bed. They felt like soft pillows as they conformed around his entire upper body. What started as simple kissing soon evolved into something more passionate as her tongue slithered out and joined her lips in mashing Drew into the bed. The tiny’s erection rubbed up against the divot beneath her lower lip as he attempted to kiss back.

            All too suddenly, she pulled her lips back and sat up. In an instant she had made herself unreachable to the puny man beneath her. Jess undid her bra and tossed it aside, letting her boobs drop like meteors. She picked her toy up and brought him to her nipple. Before Jess could even demand it, Drew started licking her areola. His licking and biting sent shivers through the giant woman’s chest. While she held Drew with one hand, she brought the other to her crotch and pleasured herself.

It wasn’t long before her panties were soaked. She pulled open the elastic and lowered Drew inside. Her wet pussy stood before him like an open door. An instinctual fear coursed through his body, like staring into the maw of a ravenous beast, but he had little time to dwell on such thoughts before being forced in by Jess’ fingers. Tight, damp, and dark: the only sensations afforded to him. He was pushed a fair ways inside before Jess’ finger retreated and left him the reins. Left with little options, Drew crawled forward, gripping the walls of her vagina and propelling himself deeper. Jess felt his entire body squirming inside her and collapsed onto her bed. The motions made by his tiny limbs were a feeling entirely unknown to her, sending ripples of pleasure through her in a way nothing else could. The tiny kept pushing forward until he reached the cervix. Drew used his entire body to stimulate the organ, sending an immense amount of feedback to Jess. She writhed on her back until she climaxed, pounding Drew with her contracting muscles; the increase in pressure brought him to orgasm shortly after.

As Jess’ muscles relaxed, Drew was able to climb his way out of her pussy. Exhausted, he laid down on her groin, completely soaked in her cum. He could feel the rise and fall of her abdomen as the woman caught her breath. Jess placed two of her fingers on his back and massaged him as the two cooled off. 

Ch. 4: The Morning After by TerryLarka

            Drew woke up on his girlfriend’s pillow. The room was lit up by the early morning sunshine. Jess was lying next to him, her face only a few inches away from his body. She had woken up a couple minutes earlier and was watching him sleep.

            “Hey,” she greeted him. The two were lying together naked, thoughts of last night still fresh in their minds. Jess leaned over and kissed Drew. She meant it as a kiss on the cheek, but that was hard to accomplish when her boyfriend’s face was half a centimeter long. “I’m going to make breakfast. Care to join me?”

            “Sure, but I’ll walk there myself if that’s okay.”

            “You just want to watch me leave,” she teased. That was absolutely part of it, but he mainly felt bad that she always carried him everywhere. He knew his size was inconvenient and didn’t want to burden her anymore than he already was. Jess got off the bed and slowly walked to her dresser. Her hips swayed like a pendulum, knowing full-well where Drew’s attention was. She pulled out a plain pair of panties and put them on and then left for the kitchen.

            Drew leaped off the pillow onto the mattress and walked to the edge. Jumping off the bed onto the carpet below probably wouldn’t have killed him, but it would hurt like hell, so he took the safer route of repelling down the bed sheets. Working in an office designed for big people, Drew had plenty of experience climbing furniture way too big for him and made it to the floor with ease.

            “Aw shit, I forgot my clothes were up there.” He looked up the great wall of bed and decided they weren’t worth the trouble. He didn’t want to keep Jess waiting. Fortunately for him, her apartment wasn’t that big, so it only took a few minutes for him to reach the kitchen. She was standing by the counter pouring Cheerios into a bowl and heating up a glass of milk. Walking right up to her feet, Drew craned his neck to look at her tower over him. Sometimes, it felt unreal how different their perspectives were. Simply moving her foot over a couple inches would flatten him. Pinching him with her fingers could crush him. She could do anything to him, put him wherever she wanted, and there was nothing he could do about it. It filled him with awe, how gentle she was in spite of the power she wielded over him.

            “Oh, there you are,” Jess said. She was relieved to finally see him; she had kept scanning the floor while he was away, terrified of stepping on him by accident. She picked him up slowly off the floor, careful not to give him whiplash as she brought him to the kitchen table. “I had this idea I think you’ll be into.” She placed her cereal bowl onto the table and poured in the hot milk. “You ever eat breakfast in a hot tub? Figured it would be relaxing after all the work it took you to get here.” She flattened her hand alongside the bowl for Drew to use as a step. He climbed into the bowl. The milk was hot, but it felt incredibly soothing as Drew lowered himself into it. Jess laughed at the tiny man sitting calmly in her cereal.

            Her spoon dove into the center of the bowl, scooping up some Cheerios and sending small waves rippling towards Drew. The tiny man had a front row seat of the cereal’s ascent into her ginormous mouth. Watching her eat reminded him of something Chris had said. Is sitting in her breakfast as she eats it one of those warning signs he was talking about? he thought. He mulled it over a bit, taking note of the pulverized cereal coating the inside of her mouth. Nah.

            “You know, I don’t have anything planned for today,” Jess said. “If you want, you could hang here and chill.”

            “Sounds great.” Drew grabbed a Cheerio floating next to him and bit into it. It crumbled like sand in his mouth, and he had to take a gulp of milk to choke it down. “Ok, I know big food can be bland, but there is straight up no flavor to this.”

            “Oh, I buy the plain ones. I’m trying to cut back on sugar,” she explained. “Sorry, I should have gotten you something when I was at the store.” She looked around her kitchen for something he could eat, but all she had was food her size.

            “It’s fine. I’ll manage.”

            The two sat down on the couch surrounded by a bevy of snacks. They had stopped at the corner store to stock up on tiny foods for Drew. The selection wasn’t great, but they managed to pick out some sodas and chips he liked. When they got back, Jess dug through her closet to find a tiny controller that came bundled with her PS5. She never though she’d have a use for the thing, but now she was glad she had kept it.

            They were playing Guilty Gear, a fighting game they both felt confident in. They started with a few casual matches, Drew wanted time to “adjust to the bigger screen,” before upping the ante.

            “Best of five. If I win, you’ve got to spend ten minutes in my sock,” Jess proposed, wiggling her toes in his face.

            “And if I win?”

            “You can spend 10 minutes in my bra.” Drew liked his odds. He had been playing the game with Chris since launch and did fairly well online. From the practice matches they played, it was clear Jess knew how to play. She played it safe, getting hits in where she could and not going for big combos. It wouldn’t be a seamless victory, but he had a real shot.

            “Heavenly! Potemkin! Buster!” Jess shouted, rounding out the set with a perfect. Three matches went by in the blink of an eye. Drew managed to squeak out a victory one round but was otherwise decimated. As soon as the real matches started, Jess stopped holding back and executed everything she had been labbing. Drew looked to his girlfriend with his mouth agape. She was cackling maniacally while pulling her sock off her foot. Excuses rushed through his mind, anything that could get him out of his punishment. Nothing. Drew fled across the sofa cushion in a fruitless attempt to escape. “Nuh-uh. A deal’s a deal, babe.” Her fingers collapsed around him like the bars of a cage and scooped him up.

            His light was snuffed out as her hand grasped him. The darkness lasted a few seconds before he fell into a world of white. He dropped to the bottom of her sock. The soft linen was dampened by her sweat. He was overwhelmed by the odor which only grew stronger as the massive foot forced its way inside. She pulled her sock up tight, catching Drew under her toes and pressing him against the ball’s edge. Her toes rolled along his back; it would have felt soothing were he not confined to his linen prison.

            Jess switched over to online matches while fiddling with her boyfriend. She sat cross-legged, so he at least didn’t have to worry about being mashed into the floor. As she played, her focus shifted from her foot to the game, causing her body to respond automatically to the game’s stimulants. With each combo she landed, her toes squeezed Drew like a stress ball. The better she did the harder she squeezed and the more her soles sweated as she climbed higher and higher in rank. Twenty minutes went by as she switched into the flow state, forgetting about Drew entirely.

            It wasn’t until she lost that she finally remembered the tiny man in her sock. “Oh shit.” She pulled off her sock and dropped Drew onto her palm. He was breathing heavy and covered in sweat but otherwise unharmed. “Want a rematch? I’ll go easy on you this time.” He flipped her off, laughing between breaths.

            That night, the two lied together in bed. They had to get up early for work the next day but wanted to have a little fun before falling asleep.

            “Hey, this is going to sound weird, but can I put you in my mouth?” Jess requested. She blushed a little as she spoke. “I just want to know what you’d feel like in there. And taste like.” Sirens blared in Drew’s head. This wasn’t so much a warning sign as it was a point of no return.

“You’re not thinking of swallowing me, right?” he had to ask.

“No way! I’d never!” She looked away and threw her hands into her face. “That was a stupid thing to ask. I’m sorry. Don’t be upset.” Her reaction seemed genuine enough. Drew thought about it. Hundreds of thousands of years of evolution pleaded with him to stay out of her mouth, to draw a line in the sand, to set some boundaries, to avoid any chance of being devoured.

“It’s cool. I’ll do it.” What did he have to lose? Besides his life. It might be fun, he thought.

“Really?” She peeked though her fingers to see the tiny nodding in agreement. “Thanks. I promise I won’t hurt you.” She delicately peeled off his pajamas and lifted him to her mouth. A warm, minty wave blew onto him as her tongue unfurled from its lair. Peering into the back of her throat gave Drew second thoughts, but he wasn’t backing down now. She lowered him onto her tongue and pulled him inside. The first thing he noticed was how humid the air was. He had felt it in short bursts whenever he was near enough to be breathed on, but the inside of her mouth was stifling. At least her breath smelled good, having just brushed her teeth. Her tongue, his floor, was soft and wet like a rain-drenched mattress, conforming to his weight as he knelt down on it. The little light he had quickly vanished as her lips closed around him. Drew was suddenly pushed upward into the roof of her mouth, pushed into the ribbed surface by Jess’ upturned tongue. The sodden muscle grinded against his body, coating him with saliva as her tastebuds brushed across every inch of him. The tip of her tongue focused in on his crotch, noticing how erect he had become. Jess had to stifle back a laugh, not wanting to lose her grip on her lover. She curled her tongue around him, completely enclosing him within the muscle, and continued pleasuring him. It was the most immersive blowjob a man could ever get, and it wasn’t long before he came all over her tongue.

Her lips parted and her fingers closed in on the tiny, taking hold of him so she could swallow. He was brought back outside her mouth. The outside air was chilling against his soaking wet body. Jess’ face was buried in euphoria; she seemed to enjoy the experience even more than Drew did.

“Was I tasty?” he asked, snapping Jess out of her stupor.

“Absolutely,” she said. “Savory. A little salty. Kind of like salami but not as greasy. No, a little sweeter than that.” She racked her brain on how to describe his flavor. “It’s subdued. Easy to savor but doesn’t leave a strong aftertaste. You’d go well with just about anything.” Her mouth was practically drooling as she spoke. The only thought going through Drew’s head was that he could never tell Chris about any of this. “Thank you for going along with this. Now, it’s your turn. Tell me what you want me to do for you, and I’ll do it.” Drew pretended to think long and hard about it.

“Can I sit in your butt, like between the cheeks?” he asked all giddy.

“Hah! That almost sounds normal compared to what I put you through.” Jess slid her panties down her legs and grabbed Drew. Laying on her belly, she lowered him onto her ass and pushed him between her heavenly buns. Sandwiched between her glutes, enveloped in warmth, Drew’s whole body relaxed and dozed off. Jess rested her head on her pillow, the tiny’s flavor still running through her mind, and joined him in slumber.

Ch 5. Bad Company by TerryLarka

            “Outta the way!”

            “Jesus, lady, you’re blocking the street!”

            “Move it, fatass!”

            “Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!” Jess traipsed through the streets of the tiny district, careful not to crush anything or anyone under her pumps. It was an early Monday morning, and after spending the weekend at his girlfriend’s place, Drew needed to stop by his apartment to gather his work material. Jess offered to give him a ride, unaware of the trouble of walking through a tiny neighborhood.

            Regular-sized folk were allowed in tiny districts at a limited capacity. Save for the odd tourist, it was rare to see any humans visit since the shops and venues there didn’t offer much a big person could use. Any sort of destruction or injury caused by big people, whether intentional or not, was severely penalized in an effort to deter misconduct, and it mostly worked in keeping big people out.

            It was quite the sight for the tiny city dwellers, watching the colossal woman awkwardly tiptoe down the street with her boyfriend in her palm. The roads were about the size of a standard sidewalk and the buildings she passed ranged from knee to chest height. She bumped into a few buildings along the way, but other than earning the resident’s ire, didn’t cause any real damage. “You’re almost there. It’s right around this corner,” Drew pointed out. At long last, Jess reached his apartment building which stood at chest level for her. “Mine’s the second from the top.” Standing in the parking lot, a small square that was only a few feet on each side, Jess bridged her palm to the apartment’s balcony, allowing Drew to walk across and get in through the unlocked glass door.

            Once he was inside, she peered into the tiny space. It looked nice, like a fancy hotel, complete with a deluxe bed, flatscreen TV, walk-in closet, and sofa. She could only see into one room through the miniature glass door, making her wonder what the rest of the place looked like. It dawned on her that she’d never be able to come over, not really. She couldn’t sleep with him in that bed, or snuggle with him on that couch, or leave her toothbrush in his bathroom. Her pining was interrupted by a honking car below her. “Sorry.” She lifted her foot, allowing the tiny driver to back out of his parking space.

            Drew appeared on the balcony dressed in his work clothes with briefcase in hand. “All set.”

            “Good. I think your neighbors are fed up with me.”

            Later that day, Jess met up with Macy and her fiancé, Aaliyah, in their condo. Macy had insisted she visit them, needing to hear all the details from the weekend prior as soon as possible. The three women were gathered in the living room, casually eating lunch.

            “So, how was it?” Macy asked. Her face was beaming, desperate to know what sex with a tiny was like.

            “He was amazing. His entire body was inside me.” Jess blushed as she spoke which never happened when she talked about past partners. Just the thought of him got her excited. “I thought the size difference would be an obstacle, but it’s exhilarating. Everything he does has this finesse to it; he’s not clumsy or forceful like normal guys. And I can do anything to him. I can hold him in my hand or put him in my mouth. My kisses cover half his body, and he looks so sad when I pull back since he can’t reach me; it’s the cutest.” Macy nodded along to all the details. The part about putting him in her mouth caused some concern, but she was too invested to interrupt.

            “How is he as a partner, though?” Aaliyah interrupted. “Is he supportive, emotionally and physically? Can you rely on him? There’s more to a relationship than just sex.” Jess was caught off guard by her questioning.

            “I’m sure he’s supportive,” Macy chimed in. “He’s rich, ain’t he?”

            “That’s not what I mean. Think about it long-term. He can’t cook for you. If something breaks, he can’t fix it. He’ll never be able to drive you somewhere, or carry you, or even embrace you. He’s going to rely on you for a lot. You won’t be standing as equals in this relationship.”

            “Of course we won’t,” Jess responded, a little bitter, “I’m six feet taller than him. I don’t mind doing all those things. Like Macy said, he works hard. He’s not the kind of guy to take advantage of another’s generosity.”

            “And what about children?” Aaliyah continued. “If you don’t want any, that’s fine, but if you do, then how can you expect him to help raise them.” It was possible, though exceedingly rare, for people of different sizes to have children. The child ends up either normal sized or two inches tall, though scientists had yet to determine what, if any, factors determined the resulting size. “Unless the baby’s small enough for him, then he can’t provide for it any way besides monetarily. And when it grows up, will it respect him as its father? Will it listen to and obey someone the size of a toy.”

            “We’ll cross that bridge when we get there. It’s not like we’re the first people doing this. We can find workarounds.”

            “I’m not telling you to break up with the guy. These are just things you need to keep in mind.”

“So, how was it?” Chris asked. He was over at Drew’s playing video games with him.

“How was what?” Drew’s focus was split between his friend and the game.

“Having sex with a giantess.” Drew’s head snapped from the screen to Chris. He wasn’t going to bring it up since he thought it’d bother him. He never expected him to ask about it outright. “Look, I still think you’re crazy for going out with her, but I’m not gonna pretend I don’t see the appeal.” Drew thought about how to best sum up the experience.

“Okay, think of sex like a video game. We’re used to playing it on a TV, but sex with her is like playing in VR, and it’s one of those over-the-top setups with, like, a treadmill and everything.” Chris nodded along to his friend’s analogy. “Dude, I was in her pussy, like my whole body was in there. It was like I was spelunking in some weird-ass cave where all the walls were wet and pulsating and shit. It was exhausting, honestly. But also really hot.”

“Well, better in there than in her mouth, right?” Chris joked. Drew returned with a blank stare.

“Yeah, totally. That would suck,” Drew said with the cadence of an eighth grader reading his one line in the school play. Chris got off the couch, walked over to the TV, and turned it and the console off.

“Are you fucking serious!?” Chris shouted. “She put you in her mouth?”

“It’s not that bad. She asked if it was cool first.”

“And you said yes!?” Chris stood there in full meltdown mode. Shock, anger, and betrayal all bounced around inside him while his friend remained casually seated on the couch.

“I though it’d be fun. And you wouldn’t believe the things she can do with her tongue.”

“Like taste you? And pin you to down? And force you down her throat?”

“Apparently, I taste good. She said something like I’d ‘go well with anything.’ I guess that’s why she was cool with me sitting in her cereal.” It dawned on Drew how bad this all sounded. Chris slapped his face into his hands, slowly dragging them off in frustration.

“You don’t realize how lucky you are to be alive. You can’t see her anymore, dude.”

“I can’t see her? What are you, my mom?”

“No, I’m your friend, and friends don’t let each other get devoured by some siren. You have to break up with her before it’s too late. I’ve read about this stuff; big people take their time savoring you and playing with you before taking the final gulp.”

“I’m not breaking up with her to sate your paranoia,” Drew said, a little bitter. “She’s not going to eat me. We’ve known each other for a while; she’s not like that.” Chris sat back down. He could tell his logic wasn’t getting anywhere. The part that tore him up was not knowing how else he could help. If Drew kept seeing this woman, Chris was certain he’d end up in her belly, but at his size, there was nothing he could do to protect him.

            Drew sat on Jess’ thigh as the two watched TV together. They were in her apartment and had spent the past hour talking trash over the contestants of some dumpy reality show.

            “She’s way too good for him,” Drew remarked. “He should have let that chocolate incident go three episodes ago.”

            “Are you kidding?” Jess replied. “She betrayed his trust. She’s lucky he still talking to her.”

            “That’s only because everyone else has seen through his bullshit. There’s no one left for him to confide in.” The couple’s heated discussion was interrupted by a knock at the door. With the encroaching nightfall, it was a strange time to receive visitors. Jess left her boyfriend on the couch as she got up to answer the door. He wanted to see who it was, but the sofa’s armrest completely blocked his view. Standing outside Jess’ apartment was a tall man with short, black hair. He wore a tight polo shirt, showing off his impressive musculature.

            “Adam?” Jess asked. “What are you doing here?” Drew couldn’t see the guy, but the name seemed familiar to him for some reason.

            “It’s been a while, Jess,” the man said. “I thought we could talk.”

            “What’s there to talk about? I moved on a long time ago.” She closed the door slightly as she talked, not wanting Adam to become aware of her present company. And even if Drew wasn’t over, she didn’t want her ex weaseling his way inside.

            “Don’t be like that,” he pleaded. “I made a mistake and I’ve apologized for it.” He spoke with a soft, comforting tone. Jess used to find it sweet, but hearing his voice now only made her sick. “I’ve kept my distance, given you time to heal. I think we should have a heart to heart. See where we take things from here.”

            “You cheated on me! And don’t give me that ‘mistake’ crap. You’d been seeing her for months. We don’t just bounce back from that!” Drew sat awkwardly on the couch. He wished he could do something: tell the guy off, stand by Jess’ side, anything. But he knew going over there at his size was just a disaster waiting to happen.

            “Come on, don’t I deserve a second chance. We were together for three years. Doesn’t that time mean something to you.”

            “That’s what make it worse you asshole!” Jess shouted. Adam’s repentant façade washed away at her harsh words. “And like I said, I moved on. I’m already seeing someone else.”

            “Yeah, I heard. You’re fucking some bug, right? I figured you were just using it as a sex toy.”

            “Don’t talk about him like that!” Tears welled in her eyes.

            “Whatever. When you decide you want a real man again, let me know and I’ll stomp the thing out for you.” Jess slapped him and slammed the door in his face. She returned to the couch crying, burying her face in her hands. Adam shouted obscenity’s from the hallway. Drew, standing next to her, placed his hand on her leg. He wanted to hug her, to give her a shoulder to cry on, to let her lean on him, but all that was impossible. For the first time since he started dating her, Drew truly felt small. 

Ch 6. Shifting Perspective by TerryLarka

            Jess, Macy, and Sasha were at their usual bar Friday night. Jess had just finished relaying the run-in she had with her ex the night before, telling them about all the cruel things he said to her. Macy’s hand was wrapped tightly around her glass turning her knuckles bleach white.

            “That fucking jerk-off,” she said. “The nerve to come crawling back to you like that, like he’s doing you a favor.” She looked ready to hunt the man down and beat his ass right then and there. Jess, on the other hand, was much calmer.

            “I don’t care about any of that,” she said, “I feel bad for Drew. I’m sure he heard all the shit Adam was spouting.” The moment kept replaying in her head. The more she thought about it, the more upset it made her. “It was so awkward after that. I wanted to talk to him about it, but I had no idea what to say.”

            “I’m sure he’s used to it,” Macy replied. “Plenty of people are out there hating on tinies. He’s probably too worried about you to even care about that sort of thing.” Sasha sat in silence, having not said much of anything the whole evening. She never liked Adam. He was always trying so hard to please everyone. To her, it was obvious he was hiding something, that the “perfect guy” persona was just a façade. But everyone thought she was being paranoid, always overly protective of her best friend.

            “That’s not right. He shouldn’t have to put up with that,” Jess said. She kept glancing at Sasha, wondering what the quiet woman was thinking. The three women had been together since childhood and knew everything about each other. Sasha’s dislike of tinies was no secret. Ever since Jess started dating one, it had become a point of contention in their friendship. They each tried to look past the other’s feelings, but letting bygones be bygones could only hold them together for so long. If something wasn’t done, the wedge between them would just keep growing.

            “Jess, I want to meet your boyfriend,” Sasha declared. Jess and Macy stared at her wide-eyed. “I’ve said some shitty things about him in the past. Hearing that dickwad Adam say the same shit pisses me off.” She couldn’t look her friends in the eye, glaring into her half-empty glass instead. “Drew’s clearly important to you, and that means something, even if he’s puny. Maybe if I met him it would give me a new perspective or something, I don’t know.”

            Jess tackled her with a hug, almost knocking Sasha off her seat. “Thank you! You’re gonna love him, I know it.” Sasha remained in her friend’s embrace for a while before pushing her off.

            “Alright, don’t get your hopes up too high,” she said with a smirk. “I might tolerate him if he’s lucky.”

            Drew sat on Jess’ couch waiting for her friend to arrive. He twiddled his thumbs and meditated. This was his first time meeting one of her friends, and he wanted to make a good first impression. All he knew about Sasha was that she was, according to Jess, “scared of tinies,” and she was hoping Drew could alleviate her fear. It wasn’t clear how he was going to do that; his plan was to play it cool and hope for the best.

            The knock at the door jolted him an inch off his seat. He recited a mantra in his head, steeling himself while Jess answered it. Sasha stood in the doorway wearing a black, low-cut tank top and a pair of worn-down jeans; her shirt bore the logo of her favorite metal band. “Hey there,” Jess greeted her. “You ready?” Sasha nodded, her balled fists shook at her sides. She was stiff as a board as she approached the sofa and biting incessantly at her lower lip.

            Drew stood up and glanced nervously towards the chubby goth towering over him. Scratching the back of his neck, Drew hesitantly introduced himself. “Hi, Sasha!” he yelled. He couldn’t remember how loud he had to be for a giant to hear him. His first words came out louder than he hoped. “I’m Drew. Jess’ boyfriend. We’re dating. How’s it going?” He held out his arm for a handshake.

            “Sup,” Sasha muttered. She stood there unflinching while Drew continued to hold his arm out. Jess had a massive grin on her face, being the only one enjoying the awkward spectacle. Eventually, Drew pulled his arm back to fuss with his hair. He hoped it looked like a simple, natural motion, but it couldn’t have looked any more awkward.  Sasha continued to stand and stare in silence, unsure as to what was expected of her.

            “Take a seat next to him,” Jess whispered into her ear. “He won’t bite.” Sasha grimaced but complied with her friend’s suggestion. Dropping onto the cushion next to him bounced the tiny man a few inches into the air. Sasha didn’t recognize the impact her actions could have on the man and muttered an apology under her breath. Jess continued to stand in front of them to act as a mediator. “Say something to him,” she whispered again, as if Drew couldn’t hear everything she said. Sasha wracked her brain for anything to talk to a tiny about.

            “Uh, how’s,” she paused, realizing mid-sentence how cliché she was being, “how’s the weather, y’know, down there?” She looked straight forward towards Jess, unable to face the tiny eye-to-eye. It was obvious to Drew that he would have to lead the conversation. He wracked his brain for something to talk about, finding more success than his companion could.

            “Cool shirt. Have you heard their new album? I swear, everything they put out kicks ass.” Sasha pivoted towards Drew with inhuman speed, her face hovering a few inches above him.

            “You listen to Spiritbox!?” No one in her friend group shared her taste in music, no matter how much she forced them to listen to all her favorite bands. Jess and Macy put up with it as best they could, but there was never any convincing them. “Of course I’ve listened to it. I’ve had it on loop since it released. And yeah, they’re the fucking best.”  Sasha was now fully facing Drew, sitting cross legged on the sofa. “Who else do you listen to?”

            “Mastodon, Of Mice & Men, Ice Nine Kills…” The two went off on a tangent about bands and music, leaving Jess in the dust as their conversation flew past her head. For a moment, Sasha forgot she was talking to a tiny as she geeked out. Their conversation lasted a whole hour before Jess decided Sasha was ready for the next step.

            “Try picking him up,” she suggested. “If you hold him in your palm, you can actually talk to him face-to-face instead of crouching over him.” The joy Sasha had felt vanished from her face. She looked to Jess, pleading with her eyes not to have to hold Drew, but the woman stood there adamantly. Sasha had never touched a tiny and would have gladly gone her whole life without doing so. She hated bugs, actual bugs, and the thought of something so small crawling on her skin made her cringe. But her friendship with Jess depended on this, and she was starting to see Drew as a person and not a bug, so maybe she could tolerate him crawling onto her palm.

            She lowered her hand in front of Drew. By this point, he had gotten used to climbing onto giant hands and did so with ease. Sasha hated every second of it. His puny feet using the folds in her skin as footholds, walking along the surface of her palm with his miniscule feet, it felt like a large insect invading her personal space. It took all the willpower she could muster not to swipe him away or crush him with her fingers. Drew was oblivious to the anguish his simple actions caused her. He stood in the center of her palm and waited for her to lift him.

            Having never handled a tiny before, Sasha brought him upward with reckless abandon, thinking the quicker she lifted him the sooner she could put him down. Drew lost his balance during the ascent and was sent flying off her hand. It all happened so fast, there was nothing anyone could do. Drew landed headfirst into Sasha’s cleavage, his tiny legs sticking out from between her boobs. Sasha started screaming as the tiny squirmed against her overwhelming chest. Her hands were flailing in the air as she freaked out. Sasha’s breasts were a lot bigger than what Drew what used to, and the tiny man’s attempt at wiggling free only sunk him further into the abyss. Jess was too busy laughing to be of any assistance.

            “Jess! Get him out!” Sasha demanded. Failing to hold her laughter back, Jess reached into her friend’s cleavage and fondled around for her boyfriend. “Hurry up!”

            “Sorry, they’re so big,” she chuckled. “He must’ve gotten lost.” Eventually, she felt her boyfriend’s miniature frame and lifted him out of the abyss. His face was beet red as he was dangled upside down between the woman.

            “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean it. I’m sorry. Please forgive me,” he cried out. It wasn’t clear who exactly he was apologizing to, but it sent Jess back into a laughing fit.

            “I-it’s fine,” Sasha huffed. “It wasn’t your fault.” A bit of relief washed over Drew who was still being dangled above Sasha’s chest. He thought it strange that Jess was still holding him there by his foot. It’d be really easy for her to separate her index finger and thumb, releasing her hold on him and sending him plummeting back into the extraordinary cleavage waiting below. As he put the pieces together, he looked towards his girlfriend’s grinning face. Before he knew it, he was back in Sasha’s shirt swimming between her mountains.

            “Jess, what the fuck! Get him out!” Sasha screamed and waved her arms while her bestie fell to the floor chortling. Drew went limp, giving up on trying to worm his way out. It was comfortable between the fleshy pillows, almost like being consumed by a weighted blanket. Warmth radiated from the woman’s skin, and the faint beating of her pulse coursed through the tiny’s body.  It’d make for a great napping spot. Drew felt sorry for getting cozy between Sasha’s tits, but it was his girlfriend’s fault he was stuck there. Though Jess only put him there as a joke, having the tiny sit in her chest did help Sasha get used to his touch. She calmed down as the feel of him became more familiar.

            After a minute, Sasha pushed her hand into her cleavage and pulled out Drew. He shivered as his body acclimated to the colder, open air. Sasha fondled him with her fingers as she held him out. “It’s weird. Even though you’re a person, you still feel like a bug.” She wasn’t gentle with the man in her hand, poking, prodding, and rolling him around in her palm. “Sorry, that was shitty thing to say. I meant it’s weird how you feel, to hold and touch and all that. I don’t get what she sees in you.” Jostling Drew with her fingers became less centered around curiosity and more out of anxiety the more she spoke. “Not in you, specifically. You’re cool. I meant tinies in general. I don’t get the fetish. Or… You know what, I’m gonna shut up now.” She held Drew out toward Jess. “Take him back already, please.” Drew looked longingly towards his girlfriend, begging for her to comply.

            Jess brought Drew safely back into her hand. The scent of her hand lotion soothed him as he sprawled out along her palm. “Thanks for letting me visit,” Sasha said as she got off the couch. “It was good to meet you, Drew. Let’s talk music again sometime.” Jess lowered Drew to the sofa and walked her friend to the door.

            “So, what’s the verdict?” Jess asked. “Can you tolerate him?”

            “You have questionable taste in men,” she replied, “but you did good this time. And look, I’m not going to become some tiny lover overnight, but I’ll try to be better.”

            “Thank you. That means a lot to me.” Jess waved her off and returned to her boyfriend. Drew was lying on his back, relishing in the freedom of being alone on a giant sofa. “Sorry about all that. She isn’t great with meeting new people, even ones her size.”

            “S’all good,” he replied. “She reminds me of my best friend. He’d be just as standoffish around you.”

            “I’d love to meet him.”

            “Sure thing. I’ll find a way to push him into your shirt, then we’ll be even.”

            “Nuh-uh,” she said picking him up. Jess tugged at her shirt collar and dangled Drew above the opening. “There’s only one tiny allowed in there.”

Ch 7. Double-Date by TerryLarka

            Drew and Chris were sitting together at the bar. As usual, the place was empty save for a pair of elderly women gossiping at the other end of the bar and the bartender himself straightening the shelves behind him. The two were celebrating Chris’ recent proposal to his girlfriend, Keiko, whom Chris was elated to be marrying towards the end of the year. However, despite the good news and good drinks, the newly betrothed was in a dour mood.

“Keiko wants to double up with you two. Y’ know, like a group date,” he told Drew. Chris’ eyes sank as he spoke, wishing he had stood up to his fiancé on the matter. “She says it’ll help me get over my ‘paranoia,’ as if I’m the crazy one. Hanging around you guys makes me feel like I’m the only sane person left.”

In juxtaposition to his friend, Drew was excited by the idea. “She’s right. Once you meet Jess, you won’t be so scared of big people.”

“If we make it back alive. Keiko said she’s up for whatever you guys wanna do. I’m not though, so pick something simple. And it’s bad enough I have to be near your girlfriend, don’t take us somewhere I’ll have to interact with more big people.” Drew was too busy texting Jess to hear anything his friend said.

“Have you ever met a giant before?” the bartender asked. “They aren’t as bad as you make them out to be.”

“I’ve heard plenty of stories from reputable sources.”

“Like ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’?” Drew remarked. Chris ignored him and continued ranting.

“It’s instinctual. They think they’re superior to us, that we’re just there to be eaten or trampled on.” Drew went back to ignoring him. “Some of them are more conniving. They’ll act all friendly to lure you in: go on a few dates, pleasure you in ways you didn’t think possible, all just to get you comfortable so they can devour you when you least expect it.” Drew’s phone lit up with a new message.

“Jess says she’s thrilled to meet you,” he said, flashing his screen to Chris. Shivers ran down his back. There were too many ways for him to misinterpret her message.

“I’m sure she is.”

            “How are these ones?” Jess asked nervously.

            “They’re not as burnt this time,” Drew responded. They were sitting at her kitchen table, Drew technically sitting on it, trying to choke down tiny, burnt steaks. This was her sixth attempt at cooking tiny food in preparation for their double date. She decided to have Chris and Keiko over for a home cooked meal, thinking it would put them at ease if they didn’t have to meet up somewhere packed with big people. It took Drew and Keiko two hours to convince Chris to go along with it.

            “Ok, but did she say she ‘wants us over for dinner’ or ‘wants us for dinner’?” he had scrutinized.

            Drew poked at the charred lump of meat in front of him. “Are you sure you don’t want my help?”

            “No way,” Jess said, putting two more miniscule cuts in her frying pan. Costco sold them in bulk; each bag had a hundred mini fillets, enough to make up one regular sized strip. With how things were going, Drew was afraid she was going to burn through the whole bag on tests. “I got this.” This was her first time meeting Drew’s friends, and she felt a need to prove herself to them. She left the steaks on for half a minute on the stove’s lowest setting until they were brown on the outside. Meat had only entered the tiny diet within the past hundred years when small entrepreneurs found a way to cut into a market dominated by people big enough to kill and consume an animal. They would sneak into factories and butcheries to steal whatever scraps of byproducts they could get their hands on and smuggle them back into the tiny districts. The new cuisine didn’t catch on at first, but the meat dregs did spark a desire for the real thing and led directly to advancements in synthetic meat production among tiny populations. Today, tiny meats accurately replicate the taste of their biological counterparts at a thousandth of the size. However, all tiny food products are made for tiny cookware, making it extremely difficult for regular people to prepare.

            “Alright, I think I got it this time.” The steak she put in front of Drew looked promising. For starters, it was brown on the outside instead of black, and the meat was tender instead of brittle. But when he cut into it, it was completely red inside.

            “Hey, you undercooked these ones. That’s sort of an improvement,” he joked. She tossed the other steak into her mouth, a small flake of meat disappearing into her cavernous maw. It fell onto a molar where it was quickly decimated into microscopic bits.

            “I can barely taste it and even I can tell it’s awful.” Jess collapsed into her chair, defeated.

            “Maybe try something easier. Like pasta. Or cereal,” he teased. Jess scowled and gave him the evil eye.

            “Yeah, something that tastes good raw,” she posited while picking Drew up by the back of his shirt. “Some chattering little thing that can get this awful taste out of my mouth.” She dropped the tiny man onto her tongue and pulled him inside. The subtle odor of burnt meat lingered in her breath. Just as Drew began regaining his balance on the squishy, wet muscle, Jess slammed him against the roof of her mouth. Saliva oozed all around him as she dragged her tongue across his body. Drew relaxed, letting her tastebuds conform to him as her tongue moved back and forth. Inside her mouth, he could feel her stand up and walk over to the stove.

            “Ok, sorry. I’ll keep my comments to myself.” His pitch rose as he spoke, unsure what she had planned for him. “You can let me out now.” Jess deposited him in her cheek so she could talk.

            “Nope. You’re staying in there ‘til I get this right.” Her tongue scooped him back up, and she continued to suck on his bite-size frame as she plopped another two steaks on the pan.

            “Please,” he begged as pools of spit poured into his mouth, “I don’t want to be in here forever.”

            After receiving a text notifying the couple’s arrival, Jess opened the door for Chris and Keiko. The two were so small in the apartment complex’s hallway that Jess would have completely missed them had she not been expecting them. Keiko was a slim woman with long, jet black hair, standing half a millimeter shorter than her fiancé. She craned her neck upward, beaming towards her giant host.

            “Hi, Jess! It’s great to meet you!” she shouted, waving her arm high above her. Chris kept his gaze to the floor, not willing to confront the reality before him.

            “I’m so glad you both made it. Come in.” She stepped aside to let them walk through. Drew was standing by his girlfriend’s socked foot, ready to reassure his best friend he wasn’t in danger. As he entered the apartment, Chris took a glance at the massive woman. He had never seen a giant in person, and the difference in scale was staggering. At six feet, Jess was already tall for a human, but compared to the two-inch tiny she was titanic. It was as if a shapely skyscraper had come to life before him. Where they were standing, a single step forward would be enough to wipe them out. Her smiling face, bearing down on him from the heavens, only fueled his anxiety further. Keiko, on the other hand, was ecstatic. While she’s been around big people before, this was her first chance at getting to know one. The fact that they were so similar to tinies despite the monumental difference in size fascinated her.

            The four walked to the kitchen, exchanging pleasantries along the way. Jess had to take smaller steps in shorter intervals to keep from getting ahead of everyone else. Even with her reserved gait, her foot fell beside them with a noticeable force, but the sound wasn’t as booming as Chris expected. Her socks dampened the noise of her sole colliding with the hardwood floor, keeping the walk to the kitchen pleasantly quiet. And Chris was always told giants let their feet grow fetid since their noses were too far up to notice how disgusting they were, but even a few inches away, he couldn’t smell a thing. In truth, Jess had scrubbed them thoroughly not long before the couple’s arrival, mortified by the thought that her BO would sully their first impression of her.

Upon reaching the table, Jess crouched down and laid her hand onto the floor, gesturing for her companions to climb aboard. Keiko hopped on without hesitating with Drew following shortly behind. Chris looked up at the table. From his perspective, he could only see the underside of it; there was no telling what was waiting on the surface. Visions filled his mind: an empty plate, a fork and knife, some garnishes, dipping sauce, all set up in preparation for the main course’s arrival.

“Chris, hurry up,” his fiancé commanded. Drew had his arm outstretched to help his friend up the palm. With a nervous gulp, Chris grabbed Drew’s hand and climbed onto the platform of flesh. She gently brought them up toward the table. It felt strange to have so many tinies in her hand at once, but her time with Drew taught her the right speed for lifting them. Keiko jumped up and down on her palm, like a kid on an elevator; even the simple act of being picked up by a giant excited her, though her bouncing worried Jess as she concentrated on keeping a steady hand.

When they finally reached the tabletop, the tiny couple was surprised to see a miniature table and chairs set up in the center. Little plates and utensils sat upon the tiny table surrounding a puny bouquet of synthetic flowers.

“Did you do all this for us?” Keiko gasped.

“Of course,” Jess responded. “I’ve been buying a lot of tiny furniture recently. Figured as long as I’m with Drew, I’m going to have a lot of smaller company.” She didn’t get what Keiko was so impressed with. Tiny furniture is really cheap. Not even the fanciest stuff goes for much more than thirty or forty dollars. “You guys take a seat. I’ll have your food ready in a minute.” Drew handed her their plates. Jess pinched them between her fingers with well-honed precision and brought them to the stove.

“Drew, she’s not making food our size, is she?” Keiko asked.

“She sure is. You’re going to be amazed.” Keiko watched in bewilderment as Jess tossed three flakes of meat into a large frying pan. Chris was focused on the empty plate at edge of the larger table they were using as a floor. It could easily fit the three tinies and then some. He was about to start catastrophizing again when Keiko punched him in the arm.

“Are you seriously still scared of her eating you?” She spoke in a hushed tone, not wanting her host to hear. Jess was too far to hear them anyway as she prepared dinner. “Stop being such an idiot. It’s rude.” Chris rubbed his arm, wishing his fiancé would hold back once in a while. “You can’t keep acting like this. I’m not marrying a coward.” Chris meekly apologized while Drew sat back quietly; both knew not to speak up when she was upset.

Jess came back with their food: strip steaks and steamed, minced vegetables. Keiko’s scowl morphed back into a large grin as her focus shifted from her fiancé to Jess’ cooking. The steak’s savory aroma was strong enough to distract Chris from his paranoia for a moment. Once the tiny table was set, Jess grabbed her plate and piled her food on. Her meal was practically identical to her guests, though obviously at a much greater scale. Her full plate eased Chris’ anxiety somewhat. “I started mine early, so we could all eat together. Let me know what you think.” The pair bit into the steaks, eyes bulging as they tasted them. Jess waited desperately for their thoughts, praying she didn’t mess it all up.

“This is amazing!” Keiko shouted. Each strip had just the right amount of pink inside. “These are perfectly seasoned. How’d you do that?” The tiny woman was dumbfounded. Tiny seasonings are near microscopic, making them extremely unwieldy for big people.

“It took a lot of practice,” Jess admitted. Drew shuddered as the memory of a hundred failed meals coursed through his mind. Chris was too focused on eating to say anything. He was beyond impressed with the effort she put into this. No ordinary person could pull off such a feat, and there was no reason to if she was just going to eat them after. Maybe I am being an idiot, he thought while gorging. She did all this for us, and I’m still acting like she’s some kinda monster. I should apologize. Chris swallowed and started to say something.

Happy her cooking came out well, Jess dug into her own food. Her steak was so big it wouldn’t have fit in Chris and Keiko’s bedroom. Despite its immense size, she cut into it with ease. Chris watched her bring a chunk of meat bigger than his body into her mouth where it was quickly pulverized by her teeth. Reminded of the unfathomable power she wielded over him, Chris shut up and went back to eating.

“I forgot to mention, congratulations on the engagement!” Jess said. “When’s the wedding?” Chris was too concerned by the crushed bits of meat stuck in her teeth to respond.

“Thank you! We’re planning on November. I can’t wait.” Keiko said, nudging her fiancé with her elbow to get him to stop staring.

“Wow, my friend Macy’s getting married in November too!”

“What a coincidence,” Keiko replied. “We’ll have to coordinate so you two can attend both.” Chris shot a look towards Keiko.

“We can’t invite her,” he whispered. “How’s she supposed to fit in a church?”

“We’ll figure it out!” she quietly scolded. After Chris backed off, she went back to talking to Jess with a warm smile on her face. It always scared Drew how quickly she could switch between pissed and cheerful.

            Once dinner was wrapped up, Jess and Chris went to the living room to play video games. Drew was giving Keiko a tour of the apartment; they both decided leaving the two alone would be the best way to get Chris acclimated to her. “It’s like how the fastest way to learn a new language is to be stranded in a foreign country,” Drew remarked.

            Chris sat next to Jess as she booted up Guilty Gear. He was only a couple inches from her, her thighs stretching up like impregnable barriers. Drew’s description of her “killer ass” echoed through his mind as he tried to ignore its immensity. As scared as he was of the woman, he understood exactly what Drew saw in her.

            “Do you need any practice rounds?” she asked. “To- Oh, what was his excuse? To get used to the bigger screen?” She got a chuckle out of the tiny.

            “That sounds like something he’d come up with. I’m ready if you are.”

            Chris fared much better than Drew did, coming on top in a few matches. He was about evenly skilled with Jess, and for the first time that evening, he wasn’t burdened by a sense of inferiority to her.

            “Y’know, you’re a lot better than Drew makes you out to be,” Jess said.

            “Don’t tell him I said this, but I always go easy on him. Dude sucks at this game.”

            “No shit. He lost so badly one time I put him in my sock.” Jess had the heel of her foot resting on the couch cushion. Her toes wiggled vigorously from within her sock. Chris broke out in a cold sweat. “What d’ya say, want to play for keeps?” Chris put his controller down.

            “Maybe another time. My fingers are cramping up.”

            Jess brought Drew, Chris, and Keiko outside to the spot reserved for tinies in her building’s parking lot. The patterns painted into it essentially turned one spot into a whole ‘nother parking lot that connected directly to the underground road network tinies used. She lowered them to their car, letting Drew see his friends off.

            “Your girlfriend is so amazing, Drew,” Keiko exclaimed. “We have to do this again sometime.” Chris got in close to Drew. Even if Jess’ ears were six feet into the sky, he wanted to be sure she didn’t hear him.

            “Hey, do you think she could tell how freaked out I was?” he asked, embarrassed that he had to bring it up.

            “I wouldn’t worry about it,” Drew responded, “Some of her friends are just as weird around me.”

            “That’s good. I kinda feel bad for thinking so lowly of her. She isn’t anything like everyone makes giants out to be.” Drew decided not to question how many people “everyone” actually referred to, appreciative that his friend was finally giving her a chance. “Sorry for always getting on your case about her.”

            “It’s all good. You were just looking after me.” The couple said their goodbyes and drove off, leaving Jess and Drew to return to the apartment. Jess picked her boyfriend back up and went inside.

            “What’d they say? It was so loud out there, I couldn’t hear them,” she asked.

            “They had a great time and would like to hang out more.”

            “That’s good,” she said, breathing a sigh of relief. “I kinda teased Chris about putting him in my sock and thought I might have scared him off.”

            “You did what!?”  

Ch 8. In both ends by TerryLarka

            Drew was standing on a graham cracker, fully naked and ankle-deep in peanut butter. He couldn’t move his feet which were fully engulfed by the sticky spread. Despite the solid footing, the tiny man had trouble keeping his balance as the cracker was lifted upward by his girlfriend’s  massive hand. He fell on his back, feet still stuck to the edible floor, and found himself no longer able to move as his entire backside was swallowed by peanut butter. Jess tossed the sweet square into her mouth, boyfriend and all, and let it drift on her tongue like a raft lost at sea. She carried it along her tongue from side to side, brushing it just under her teeth to get a feel for where her boyfriend was. She nibbled on the edges for a bit before getting impatient and slamming the thing against the roof of her mouth.

            All the air rushed out of Drew’s body as he was pressed against Jess’ rough, hard palate. The cracker snapped in two along the middle, each half drifting onto her molars where they met a quick end. Lying on her tongue, still covered in peanut butter, Drew was pelted by cracker crumbs bursting out from in between the bony hydraulic presses surrounding him. He was then dragged around Jess’ mouth as she tried to suck the peanut butter off him. After a minute, she pulled him out with her fingers and put him back on the kitchen table, now soaked in saliva and still covered in splotches of peanut butter.

            “I give that a five,” Jess said. She too was naked, save for the panties she had wore to bed. “The graham cracker was a mistake. It overpowered your flavor and trying to find where I could chew was a pain.” The couple had been spending their Saturday morning mixing Drew into different foods to rate the results on a scale from one to ten. Judging was based on two criteria: how good did he taste and how hot was it for both parties. “The vanilla yogurt’s still the best.”

            “Two,” he said, failing to wipe off the remaining foodstuff. “The graham cracker was a huge mistake. It was like trying to get hard on a concrete mattress. And peanut butter’s too thick, I can’t get it off.” Jess dropped him into a waiting glass of milk, took a big gulp, and swirled him around with her tongue. In the few months they had been dating, Jess got really good at swallowing food and drink while keeping Drew in her mouth. She could chug a whole can of pop without risk of losing her boyfriend to the rushing rapids. With the milk washing him clean, Jess placed Drew back onto the table. “And I still think the yogurt was too chilly.”

            “Next up’s honey.” A monolithic, plastic bear came crashing down before Drew. He climbed onto Jess’ open palm and laid down, baring all for the bottle as she tilted it over him. Golden nectar rained down onto Drew, covering him from head to toe in the sickly-sweet substance. He looked like a mosquito encased in amber, having to hold his breath as Jess licked him and the honey off her palm. She brought him back to the edge of her throat before rolling him forward across her tongue, stopping him at the center. The tip of her tongue rolled back over top of him, sandwiching him in the overwhelming muscle. He could feel the bumps of her tastebuds pushing through layers of honey as she rubbed the tip of her tongue up and down his body. Temperature, viscosity, flavor: everything blended together perfectly in Jess’ mouth. They finally found their secret ingredient.

            Jess slid her hand into her underwear and began fingering herself. The pressure in her mouth increased as she sucked harder on the little guy. Deep pools of spit formed around Drew, washing off the honey as Jess dragged him around on her tongue. She dropped him off where the gums met her bottom front teeth, the curvature forming a natural chair for the two-inch man. Light poured in as her great maw opened behind him. Plastic bear in hand, Jess dowsed her man in more honey before sealing her lips back up. Her tongue slowly drew in on him like a viper ready to strike. It slithered up his legs, around his erect dick, up his abs and chest, and finally across his face, scraping sweet honey off his savory body. Jess’ fingers were lodged in her pussy, rubbing vigorously as she sucked off every millimeter of her boyfriend.

            Drew’s breathing was heavy. Nearly drowning in honey and spit while being pummeled by a colossal tongue pushed his body to its limits. By this point, he was operating entirely off of the stimulation his girlfriend provided him and the rush he got from inadvertently consuming a lot of sugary foods. His body melted at the touch of her tongue, its soft, soothing warmth massaging his weary muscles before honing in on his other head. Jess rolled her tongue, wrapping the tip around Drew’s erection and stroking it with fervor. Drew was pushed and pulled against the back of her teeth, locked in the iron grip of the dexterous muscle. He was battered back and forth until he came. Jess’ tongue backed off, swishing the shallow pool of jizz on it around. The tongue rose upwards, pressing itself against the roof so Jess could swallow. A loud moan reverberated through her mouth as the salty fluid chased the sweet honey down her throat. Jess lowered her face above the tabletop, releasing Drew onto the cold wooden surface.

            “Ten,” they both decided. Drew laid back, catching his breath in a puddle of drool. After an entire morning of infusing his body in different foods, he was ready for a break. He almost fell adrift right then and there before being jolted awake by a timer alarm.

            “Oh, the mac and cheese is ready!” Jess cheered, darting to the oven with unfettered enthusiasm. Drew stared up aimlessly at the ceiling and sighed; he forgot about the mac and cheese. Jess placed the pan on the stovetop and returned to the table. “While that cools off, let’s go another round with the honey.” Her eager eyes bore down on the exhausted tiny. All he could do was raise his arm limply in the air and give her a thumbs up.

            Finally full, Jess rubbed her stomach in satisfaction. Drew laid on the table, motionless.

            “Sorry, did I overdo it?” Jess asked. Drew muttered something, not having the strength to form a coherent sentence. After being battered across her mouth within twenty different foods, he was pretty worn out. Jess poked at him with her index finger. “You’re still alive, right?” He turned his head to look at her; that was all he could muster. She tried not to laugh at him. “Ok, definitely overdid it. But I think you’ll like what I have in store for you.” She got up and went to her bedroom. After a minute by himself, Drew regained enough strength to sit up.

            Jess returned to him in a sports bra and yoga pants. Sitting on the tabletop, Drew was a couple inches below her exposed midriff. She grabbed her bloated belly and shook it, displeased with the fat she had amassed that morning. “I’m going to have to jog a lot further today to burn this off. But I’m sure you’ll appreciate that.” She picked Drew up and held him against her lower back, tugging open her legwear from behind and exposing her butt to the tiny man dangling just above it. “I don’t usually go commando like this, but I’m making a special case for you.” Jess let go of Drew, sending him tumbling down the groove of her back. He rolled along the curve of her ass, flying off it like a ramp into her pants. For a brief moment, he flew through the air. Then, the elastic snapped back, sending a wall of fabric crashing into Drew and forcing him into the crack of his girlfriend’s ass as the leggings formed around her shapely figure. He was sandwiched between her massive cheeks, his only exit sealed off by form-fitting spandex.

            Jess stretched in preparation for her jog, clenching her butt and tightening the already iron-clad grip she had on her man. Drew couldn’t move, could barely breathe, and loved every second of it.

            Jess walked out of her apartment and began her route along the city sidewalks. Spring was transitioning into Summer, bringing in the heat with the change of the seasons. With every step Jess took, Drew’s soft, round prison walls ground against his naked body. He could feel the impact of her feet pounding against the concrete as the vibrations rushed up her legs. The friction applied to the tiny combined with the warm weather and Jess’ own body heat to make it extremely stuffy in her nether regions. Drew grew flushed as he gasped for air and sweated buckets in the oppressive atmosphere. His only relief was Jess’ own sweat which started to percolate after a few blocks. It cascaded over his body, cooling him off but not making it any easier to breathe as it washed over his head.

            Jess felt great as she dashed through the city. She was slightly embarrassed by the wedgie formed by her pants, but it at least kept Drew securely tucked away. It surprised her how unobtrusive his presence was, expecting it to feel way more awkward to carry a tiny in her butt while she jogged. After a while, she forgot he was down there as her attention drifted elsewhere.

            A half-hour passed and Drew was still having the time of his life trapped in the confides of his girlfriend’s ass. The pressure on him hadn’t died down at all, and the temperature only increased the further she ran, producing an endless downpour of sweat. It felt like being pinned between two massage chairs and taking a hot shower all at the same time. He couldn’t move from the neck down, but he was able to pivot his head. Not that he had much to look at, save for the cheek opposite of him, the wall of fabric stuffed into her crack, and the puckered hole a millimeter to his right. Lewd thoughts floated around his head as he stared into the brown eye. Almost instinctively, he stretched out his tongue and licked along the rim. A high-pitched squeal rang out far above him.

            Jess froze in place. A tingling sensation rose up within her from the touch of Drew’s minute tongue. She glanced around where she stood, glad to see no one nearby. “Babe, not in public,” she chided. “Wait until we get hooooo uh ah oh…” Drew licked her asshole again, sending more shivers throughout her body. Jess clutched her arms, rubbing her fingers over the goosebumps that arose. “On second thought, keep doing that.” He did as he was told, adding a bit more pep to her step as she continued her jog.

            An hour later, Jess made it back to her apartment covered in sweat. She didn’t waist any time reaching her bedroom and flopped headfirst onto her mattress, holding her ass up in the air. She pulled down her pants, giving Drew a second to breath before jamming him deep into the void. His sweat-soaked body slid cleanly into her anus where he found himself confined once again. Her rear end was much tighter than her pussy, giving Drew little room to move; all he could do was squirm like a worm as Jess’ finger pushed him further in. He struggled tremendously against the walls closing in on him, putting Jess in a heightened state of ecstasy. With little air, sore muscles, and no time to rest, Drew was far beyond his limits. Arousal was the one thing keeping him going. He wriggled and writhed and squirmed and flailed until Jess couldn’t take anymore. Feeling her climax, Drew released as well. All the tension fled from his body as he lay limp in Jess’ anal cavity. Once she caught her breath, Jess poked her finger up her butt and dragged her boyfriend out.

            Drew looked like a water skimmer floating in the warm bath. Jess, sitting in the bathtub with him, was dragging her finger through the water’s surface, causing Drew to follow it along by the current. She pulled him around the tub until he drifted towards her chest, making landfall between her breasts. She thought about squeezing them around him, but she figured he had been through enough for one day. Drew could feel her heartbeat as he rested his head against her cleavage. The couple lied still together in silent bliss as the afternoon transitioned into evening.

            That night, Jess dreamt of her and Drew naked in an endless field of grass. Drew was on the ground, running from his girlfriend. Jess strode towards him. Each step felt like it was happening in slow motion, giving the tiny a sliver of a chance to keep away. It was hard to see him since he was shorter than the grass around him, but Jess continued to get closer and closer until she was standing directly over him. She got down on her hands and knees, casting Drew in a wide shadow, and grabbed him by the waist. Holding him tightly, she brought the tiny up to her face and pressed him against her puckered lips. He tried to push her away, but her kissing only grew more passionate. He tried to break free of her hold on him, but her grip only tightened further. There was nothing he could do to her. Her kissing turned to licking, and then to sucking, and before long his whole body was pulled into her mouth. She let him linger in there, getting a good taste of him as he fought to break through the enamel walls surrounding him. After enough time savoring him, she swallowed him whole. Drew was pushed down her esophagus, assaulted by pulsating flesh, and dropped into her cavernous stomach. Jess sat down in the grass and rubbed her tummy, hypnotized by the sensation of her boyfriend beating his fists against the inner border of his prison. She could feel his body slowly melt in her digestive acids as his resistance grew ever weaker.

            “It’s okay, honey. You’re becoming a part of me. This way, we’ll always be together. I love you so much.” The beating stopped. Drew was reduced to nothing. Jess’ stomach was empty. She was empty.

            Jess jolted up from bed, breathing heavy and gripping her stomach. Her underwear was soaked from both sweat and pleasure. She looked over her shoulder and was relieved to see Drew sleeping peacefully on her pillow. Without disturbing him, she got up and walked to the bathroom. She stood at the sink and splashed cold water in her face, images of Drew digesting still haunting her thoughts. She slid off her panties, disturbed by how good that dream felt, and put on a fresh pair. She stood in the bathroom for a while, afraid to go back to bed.

            When she returned, she found Drew was sitting up, awake. “Are you okay?” he asked.

            “Yeah, just a bad dream.”

            “Damn, I hate those. What was it about?” Jess looked away as she thought of something to say.

            “I can’t remember,” she lied.

            “That’s good, at least.” Drew stood up and walked over to her lips, leaning forward to kiss her goodnight. Jess jerked back. “What’s wrong?”

            “Nothing. I’m just jittery. From the dream.” She gave him a light peck and then turned her back to him. “Goodnight.” Thinking he did something wrong, Drew lied back down and wracked his brain on how he should make it up to her. 

Ch 9. All Over the News by TerryLarka

            “Breaking News: Woman Arrested on Charges of Eating Tiny Boyfriend.” Drew read the headline off Chris’ phone. They were at the bar, as usual, accompanied by the bartender and an older gentleman sitting a few seats down. Everyone’s attention was drawn towards the news. Chris took his phone back and skimmed the article.

            “Let’s see: the two were dating for a year, the boyfriend was missing for a week before police found evidence convicting the girlfriend, and she confessed but claims he consented to it,” he read off. Chris and the bartender looked to Drew who was still mulling it all over in his head.

            “Think there’s any truth to that?” the bartender asked. He didn’t mention it, but it was clear the question was directed towards Drew.

            “I don’t know,” Drew responded, leaning back in his stool. “It doesn’t get more intimate than literally being inside her. Jess and I have done similar stuff. I could see the appeal if it weren’t for the excruciating death part.” He scratched his head as he tried to formulate a satisfying answer. “Maybe he was suicidal?”

            “Nah,” Chris chimed in, “says here the feds searched the woman’s computer and found a bunch of posts on some voreaphile site. Apparently, she was plotting the whole thing out from the beginning. The guy’s friends and family never trusted her, but the guy was too infatuated with her to listen.” Without looking, Drew could feel Chris’ glare boring holes in him.

            “She was tricking him for a whole year? That’s fucked,” the bartender remarked. There was a long silence as everyone waited for Drew’s response. He sat there, staring at nothing, not even taking a sip from his bottle.

            “I take it you’re dating one of ‘em big folks,” the old man said. He was ancient, but he had a stoic look to him despite his diminutive stature. On his head, he wore a black cap with “U.S. Special Forces” written in yellow font. “That’s nice. Used to be, the only time bigs and tinies could ever stand in the same room was in the military. A lot of progress, we’ve made.” Since the country’s founding, the United States employed members of both sizes in their military. Tinies excelled in espionage and infiltration, and they were instrumental in key victories throughout history. For most of America’s existence, military bases and barracks were the only places both sizes could legally cohabitate. This was the case in most developed countries throughout the world.

            “Sir, you heard us, right? Getting eaten by giants doesn’t sound like progress to me,” Chris commented.

            “Every generation’s got its share of idiots. Some fool acts up, and you’re going to close the gates, lock the bigs out? That’s not how the world works. We move forward, not back,” the old man rambled. Chris regretted opening his mouth, but Drew was nodding along to the old man’s lecture. “Some of my best friends are big people. We didn’t always get along, especially not at first, but you learn quick on the battlefield that we all bleed red.”

            “Y’know what else bleeds red?” Chris posited. “Beef, chicken, and pork.”

            “Don’t listen to your friend. He’s one of those fools trying to retreat back to the dark ages,” the veteran chided. “You’re the future my generation fought for, not him. Treat this girl of yours special; you’re lucky to have her.” Drew listened intently to the old man. Things had been weird with Jess lately. She was much more standoffish, less intimate, and acting all cautious around him, as if he’d break at the slightest touch. There were also the nightmares that kept her up at night, though she’d never tell Drew what they were about. He assumed it was all somehow his fault. How could a guy his size be good enough for a woman like her? With all the doubts constantly floating through his mind, it was nice to get some support for once, even if he had to stumble across a wise, old guy to get it.

            “I should get going,” Drew decided, getting off his seat and heading for the door. “I’m going to Jess’. Thanks, mister. Put your drinks on my tab.”

            “Hey, call me if anything happens!” Chris yelled. Drew was halfway out the door. Without looking back, he waved to his friend and left.

            “Oh God,” Jess cried. She just finished reading the news off her phone. Her, Macy, and Sasha were at the bar together, all focused on the terrible news. The place was packed, each patron’s voice melding into one ambient, indecipherable mess of noise. “That’s horrible.” She was on the verge of tears.

            “Yeah, that’s fucked up by even my standards,” Sasha remarked. In the weeks since meeting Drew, the two had met up a few times to geek out over their shared taste in music. Tinies still grossed her out, and Drew was the only one she felt comfortable being near, but she was at least recognizing them as people.

            “Jess, are you okay?” Macy asked. Jess held her face in her hands, failing to maintain her composure.

            “No. No, I’m not. What’s Drew going to think when he sees this?” Macy and Sasha glanced at each other, wondering if the other understood what she meant.

            “What’s he got to do with this?” Sasha asked. “Didn’t it say those people were in Florida? I doubt he knows them.”

            “That’s not it. He’s going to see this and think I’m some monster like her. He’s going to break up with me to protect himself.”

            “Jess, you’re talking crazy,” Macy spoke up. “He’s not going to break up with you because of some freak you don’t even know.”

            “And if he does, he doesn’t deserve you anyway,” Sasha added.

            “You guys don’t understand. I keep having these dreams. I- I have a vore fetish.” Sasha choked on her drink; Macy stared at her friend, unblinking. “I didn’t know until I started seeing him, but he felt so good in my mouth, and I started doing research, and I found all these videos, and…”

            “You watched videos of people eating tinies?” Macy asked, dreading the answer.

            “They weren’t real!” Jess contended. “It’s all CG and editing.”

            “And I’m guessing you haven’t told Drew any of this,” Sasha said.

            “How could I? ‘Hey, sweetie, the thought of you dissolving in my stomach really gets me off. Let’s add that to our repertoire.’”

            “Ok, you need to set one thing straight: you don’t actually want to eat him, right?” Sasha asked.

            “Of course not! I’m not going to kill my boyfriend over a stupid fantasy.” Jess held her hands out in front of her. She stared into her open palms and slowly curled her fingers in and out. “It scares me how easily I can hurt him. If I take one wrong step, if I roll over in bed, if I swallow without thinking, it’s all over.”

            “Jess, you can’t stress over him like that. It’s not healthy.”

            “The little dude probably doesn’t want his girlfriend babying him, anyway,” Sasha remarked. Jess knew her friends were right.

            “I can’t help it.” She took a swig of her drink. “He’s too important to me.”

            Drew was walking alone through the tiny district. This late in the evening, most stores were closed, and the streets were empty. Flickering streetlights cast deep shadows around every alley, closing off the tiny man’s world to what he could see in front of him. His only company were the thoughts swirling around his head. The muted city ambience was interrupted by Drew’s phone ringing. It was Jess.

            “Hey, it’s me,” she said. “Have you seen the news?”

            “Yeah.”

            “You know I’d never…”

            “Yeah, I know.” He could hear her exhale on the other end.

            “Good. I love you.”

            “Love you too.”

            “Drew, we need to talk.” He had been dreading those words for a while, ever since she had that nightmare and started acting strange. It was still Friday night; the two were at Jess’ apartment, sitting together on the sofa. Jess sat crossed legged facing the middle where her boyfriend sat on the basketball court sized cushion. “I,” she couldn’t look at him while she spoke, turning her head to the side. “I have a vore fetish.”

            Drew fell back and breathed the biggest sigh of relief. “Oh, thank God. For a second, I thought you were breaking up with me.”

            Jess was left speechless. That wasn’t how he was supposed to react. “You heard what I said, right?”

            “Yeah, you’re into vore. You really thought I didn’t know? You sucked me out of a macaroni noodle last week. I spend more time in your mouth than I do in my own apartment.” He started counting on his fingers every instance of mouthplay they had engaged in. “…There was the time you stuck me in the fridge to see how I tasted chilled. And the time you covered me in Pop Rocks. And then…”

            “That’s not what I mean,” Jess interrupted, upset at how relaxed he was. “I want to swallow you, feel you go down my throat,” she traced a line down her neck with her finger down to her belly, “and keep you in my stomach. I mean, I don’t want to do that. I just get these urges.”

            “Is that what those dreams were about?” She nodded her head. Drew paced for a bit, deep in thought. After a minute, he struck upon a revelation. “I got it. All I’ll need is a spacesuit, a bungee cord, and some antacid tablets.”

            “Drew, this is serious!”

            “I am serious,” he muttered. “We’ll work it out somehow. You can’t just go on repressing it.”

            “How are you taking this so well? Shouldn’t you be terrified of me?”

            “Because I love you, and I want you to be happy. Sure, it’s weird and somewhat degrading being the secret ingredient in all your snacks, but I have fun with it too. And you always treat me well, so don’t worry about me so much.”

            “Alright,” Jess lowered her palm for him to climb on. Lifting him up, she caressed him with her index finger. “I’ll try.”

            Throughout the weekend and into the following week, the news story of a woman devouring her boyfriend was all that anyone talked about. It dominated newsrooms and social media, igniting debates and calls for action throughout the country. The majority of Americans supported coexistence between the sizes, but a vocal group believed returning to isolation was the best course for all. Many of these people were simply prejudiced and wanted to restore the status quo they had enjoyed for so long, but there were also those who genuinely believed that separation better guaranteed the safety and prosperity of each species better than cohabitation could. Violence between sizes, most commonly the large preying on the small, was always a hot topic whenever it occurred, but the extra maliciousness of the woman seducing her boyfriend into her stomach sent waves crashing through the collective conscious, never letting up on the small population of mixed size couples.

            Drew was working at his oversized desk, typing away at his miniature keyboard and reading off his giant monitor. The smaller employees had long appealed for appropriately sized office equipment, but management was quick to remind them that there wasn’t room for that in the budget.

            “It’s bad enough they get paid full-sized wages,” the district manager oft complained, “the twerps think the whole world should accommodate them. It’s ridiculous.” Most of the tiny equipment available (keyboards, mice and writing utensils) were procured out of pocket by the employees using them. Management at least had the decency to provide a miniature copy machine at the far end of the workspace. “I recognize your frustration at the only mini outlet being so far from your desks, but think of it as an opportunity to get in your steps.”

            Drew was wrapping up a report when a tiny woman walked up to him. “Hey Drew, how’s it going?” Lily asked. Lily was a tiny coworker occupying the desk next to Drew’s, though she preferred to be on Drew’s side of the cubicle any chance she could get. “How’re things with Jess?”

            “Fine,” he responded. He stared straight at his monitor, only giving Lily half his attention.

            “Oh, okay,” she said, words dripping in disappointment. Everyone in the office knew Lily had a massive crush on Drew, everyone but Drew at least. The two were hired around the same time, and she was all over him for as long as anybody could remember. Drew never thought anything of it, just assuming she was a kind, outgoing person, and he always preferred talking to Jess anyway. Lily didn’t take that well, developing a bitter jealousy towards the woman; her animosity detonated the moment the two started dating. “You should distance yourself from her, though. All this talk about giants eating us, it’d be horrific if something happened to you.”

            “Uh-huh, sure.” He was too absorbed in his work to understand what she was saying.

            “If you ever need someone to confide in, I’m always available. Don’t hesitate to come to me, especially if things aren’t working out between you two.” Lily had more she wanted to say to him, but she was interrupted by a large shadow cast over her.

            “Lily, I know you prefer to shunt all your work to the rest of us, but even you must have something better to do than pester Drew all day,” Jess gloated. Even with her bird’s eye view, Jess could see the scorn adorning the tiny woman’s face. Back when her and Drew were friends, Jess thought Lily’s feud with her was childish, but ever since the two started dating, she couldn’t help but act haughty around her. Hearing his girlfriend’s voice, Drew stopped what he was doing and turned around to face her.

            “Hey Jess, what’s up?”

            Lily sulked back to her desk, livid at the smug smirk bearing down on her from up above. She slammed the cubicle door and returned to her workstation where Steve was waiting for her. Steve was a tiny occupying the desk next to Lily’s, though he preferred to hang around Lily whenever he could. “Hey Lily, how’s it going?”

            “Fine,” she grumbled, “though I’d feel a lot better if I could wrap my hands around that giantess’ neck.” The jubilant laughter coming from the desk beside hers made Lily want to tear her ears off.

            “You should just give up on Drew. Guy’s a lost cause.” It was painfully obvious that Steve had a crush on Lily, but he had neither the confidence nor the social aptitude required to ask her out. His plan was to hang around her until she finally developed feelings for him.

            “If he wasn’t the only attractive guy in my life, then maybe I could.” It wasn’t her intent to insult Steve. She didn’t view him as a man to begin with; he was more of a vessel to vent her frustrations into, like a verbal punching bag. With no other prospects in his life, Steve simply withstood whatever abuse she threw at him. “I mean, what does she have that I don’t?”

            “Thanks, sweetie. You’re the best! I’m so lucky to have such a reliable, handsome boyfriend!” Jess exclaimed, winking at Lily before returning to her desk. Lily was scalding so hard it looked like her head was going to pop. Drew never got why Jess was extra affectionate to him at work, but it helped him get through the rough days.

            Jess and Drew were grocery shopping together. Drew rode on his girlfriend’s shoulder while she pushed the cart through the aisles. The superstore they were at had an immense variety of wares for all sizes. Miniature shelves lined the floors directly beneath their larger counterparts, and marked lanes designated for tinies allowed smaller shoppers to navigate the store freely without getting in the way of the giant customers. In each aisle, Jess would lower Drew to the floor to pick out his stuff while she searched the upper shelves.

            Unbeknownst to them, a young woman had been following them through the aisles, keeping close watch on Drew. She was in her early twenties, wearing a university hoodie and sweatpants. She stalked them throughout the store, waiting for a chance to get Drew by himself. Her opportunity struck in the baking aisle; the tiny man was at one end picking out spices while Jess examined cake mix on the other side. In one smooth motion, the woman swooped in and nabbed Drew off the floor, covering his face with her thumb so he couldn’t make a sound as she brought him to the next aisle over. The force with which she carried him made Drew nauseous, only made worse by his airflow being cut off by her thumb.

            The tiny gasped for air as he was brought back into the light. The woman had both hands tightly gripped around him, his face inches away from hers. Her oppressive breath reeked of fruity vape juice. “Oh my God! You’re even cuter up close.”

            “What the hell are you doing? Put me down!” Drew cried out. He struggled against the finger prison, but he had no effect against the woman’s iron grip.

            “Shhh, it’s okay. You’re safe now.” Drew continued struggling. Even if it was futile, maybe she’d get the hint that he wanted to get away from her. “That lady was holding you hostage, right? Picking out what she was going to pair you with for dinner?”

            “Hostage? She’s my girlfriend.” Drew was terrified. This woman was either insane or an idiot, and he hated being at the mercy of either.

            “Oh, I just learned about this in Psych class. It’s called Stockholm syndrome.” Drew didn’t have many options. There was no one else nearby, and he was too far from Jess for her to hear him. His cell phone was in his pocket, but the woman’s grip prevented him from pulling it out and using it.

            “Drew? Drew, where are you?” Jess called from the other side of the shelves. The woman looked back nervously, deciding her next course of action. This was Drew’s only chance. He bit her thenar web. It didn’t hurt at all, but it distracted her for long enough as she tried to figure out what the tiny was doing.

            “Hand him over, now!” Jess demanded, appearing next to the woman with her hand held out. If a glare could kill, the young woman would be dead ten times over. She pulled Drew further away from Jess, afraid of the lady shouting at her. “Give him to me!” Jess took a step closer, hand still held out. The woman looked to Drew; he nodded, conveying to her that she should comply. She clicked her tongue and dropped the tiny into Jess’ palm.

            “You had your chance, tiny. I would’ve kept you safe from this harpy.” Jess was already in the other aisle, too worried about Drew to acknowledge anything else.

            “Are you okay?” Drew lied in her palm, clutching his head in one hand. It felt good to be held by his girlfriend again.

            “I’m all right. Just a headache, nothing serious.” Jess wanted to go straight home, but Drew insisted they finish shopping. She didn’t let him out of her sight the rest of the day.

            That night, Drew stayed over at Jess’. As the two prepared for bed, Jess set up a small, open box on her nightstand. It was 2.5 x 1 inch, and had two cotton swabs, a wad of felt, and a half-torn tissue inside it. Instead of carrying Drew to her pillow as she usually did, Jess placed him beside the makeshift bed.

            “You should sleep there tonight. It’s much safer than next to me.” Drew pushed down on the cotton swabs, getting a feel for their softness. He looked back to Jess, his eyes pleading for her to reconsider. “This really takes a weight off my shoulders. Please, do it for me.” He didn’t argue and clambered into his bed. It wasn’t uncomfortable. “Thank you. Goodnight.” Jess gave him a kiss and laid down in hers.

            Jess was half asleep when she felt something climbing up the back of her head. It crawled across her cheek and pulled apart her lips, forcing its way inside her mouth. Drew made himself cozy in her cheek as she woke up.

            “What are you doing!?” she exclaimed.

            “I’m sleeping in here tonight.”

            “No, you are not.” She sat up and spat her boyfriend into her hand. Even covered in drool, Drew maintained a defiant posture.

            “Well, I ain’t sleeping in that matchbox,” he declared. “I want to sleep with you.”

            “I told you, it’s too risky.”

            “So what? Everything we do together is a risk. I don’t care about the danger.”

            “I do, though,” Jess responded. “If you got hurt, if I hurt you, I couldn’t forgive myself.”

            “But you haven’t, and you won’t. I trust you not to,” Drew pleaded.

            “It’s not about trust. If I take one wrong step, if I’m not paying attention for one second, you’re gone. You don’t understand how stressful that is.”

            “Then share that burden with me. I’m not as fragile as everyone thinks I am; I can take care of myself.”

            “It’s not that simple. Compared to me, you are fragile, and I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you safe.” For the past week, the couple had grown physically distant. They still talked, still hung out, still loved one another, but a barrier had risen between them. Contact was minimal, limited to simple actions like carrying and kissing. Until now, Drew didn’t understand what was happening, unable to lay blame on anything but himself. Jess recognized the consequences of her decisions, but believed them to be necessary for Drew’s sake. They were stuck in a passionless relationship, one that could not last in its current state.

            “So, we’re just going to sleep in separate beds from now on? Can we even have sex anymore?” Drew grew more upset as he spoke. “We should probably eat separately too. Wouldn’t want to accidentally end up on your fork. And we shouldn’t bathe together, in case I drown. I shouldn’t drive to work anymore either, since I could get in a car wreck. Just set me up a hamster cage, so I can be the perfect, sheltered pet you want me to be.” His words stung. No matter what anyone said, she always respected him as a person and always defended him as such. She wasn’t dating a pet or a toy.

            “That’s not what I meant! I love you and want to protect you. What’s so wrong with that?” Jess shouted, her blaring voice ringing in his ears. As his adrenaline died down, Drew deeply regretted losing his cool. She was right. He knew she was right. No matter what they felt towards one another, no matter how careful she could be, people make mistakes. When a two-inch man dates a six-foot woman, the odds he comes out unscathed are slim.

            “There’s nothing wrong with that,” he admitted. “But you can’t protect me from everything. I’m my own person, and I live how I choose to. If that means risking my well-being to sleep next to my giant girlfriend, then so be it. We have so much fun together, and I don’t want to lose that.” The two sat together in silence, having said what they needed to say. Once they both calmed down, Jess pressed Drew into her chest and laid back down. He could feel her heartbeat pulsing through her pajama shirt as she held him there.

            “I’m sorry. I guess my bed idea was pretty stupid,” she chuckled. “I’m always going to worry about you; I can’t help that. But, you’re right. Our relationship is filled with risks, perhaps it shouldn’t work at all, but that’s what makes it special.” She pulled Drew off her chest and pushed him against her lips. As the two kissed, Jess poked her tongue out and slowly dragged the tiny into her mouth. As gently as she could, Jess pressed him against her cheek and cuddled him with her tongue. She held him in there until her drowsiness took over, and then deposited him beside her on the pillow. “Besides, there’s still plenty more food I need to try you in.” The two fell asleep an inch apart from each other. That night, Jess slept peacefully, undisturbed by dreams.

Ch 10. Scratching the Itch by TerryLarka

            “Outta the way!”

            “Jesus, lady, you’re blocking the street!”

            “Move it, fatass!”

            “Shut the fuck up!” Sasha shouted, trying to navigate the tiny district’s cramped streets. “Why don’t you make some wider fucking sidewalks!?” Drew was crouched on all fours in her palm, trying his best to stay upright as Sasha stumbled between buildings. Tiptoeing around vehicles and pedestrians was quite challenging in combat boots. It was a humid summer evening, and the unlikely duo were headed for an outdoor concert being held just outside the tiny city’s limits. Drew had been sharing his favorite music with Sasha, the latter having no familiarity with tiny bands. Tinies had a plethora of kickass metal bands: Sweaty Rain, Millimeters of Rage, Atomic Alloy, Languish in Chaos, the Marx Mandlehaur Group, but Drew and Sasha both agreed that Four-Limbed Spiders were the best that mini-metal had to offer. Sasha was giddy to find they sold giant-sized merch on their website, a practice still uncommon among niche music groups. She and Drew wore matching tank-tops depicting the band’s logo which Jess couldn’t help but tease them over.

            “You two look so cute together!” she had cooed before they left.

            “Shut up! It wasn’t intentional,” Sasha rebuked. She was decked out in jean shorts, black nail polish and lipstick, and purple eyeshadow.

            With the Four-Limbed Spider’s tour landing in his hometown, Drew saw it as the perfect opportunity for Sasha to get more acclimated to those smaller than her. Entering the tiny district was a massive step for her, though she dreaded it from the moment Drew brought up the idea. If her best friend was going to keep dating a tiny, then she wanted to get more comfortable around them, but that didn’t make the process any less unnerving. The summer heat at least gave her an excuse for all her nervous sweating.

            Honking horns and shouting pedestrians occupied the airspace as Sasha awkwardly approached the concert venue. It was a large park, about 12x9 feet, on the outskirts of town. With the concert soon underway, the place was packed with people, concession stands, and merch tables. Sasha had never seen so many tinies at once; it was like several ant colonies were all scuttling together on the same picnic blanket. She would have backed out then and there, but the thought of having to traverse back through the city kept her from retreating. They’re people, not bugs, she chanted to herself. It became a mantra she recited whenever tinies started grossing her out. Sasha lowered Drew to the ground so that he could get them admitted.

            “You can come in,” the attendant said, “but your friend has to stay out here.”

            “What? But she has a ticket. You have to let her in.” The attendant gave a dead stare back to Drew, signaling that he wasn’t being paid enough to deal with this sort of conflict.

            “Sir, there’s no room for her. We can’t let her in. There’s an empty lot down the street we’ve reserved for bigs. Just go there.” A line was forming behind Drew as he argued with the gatekeeper. Sasha was standing a couple feet away; she couldn’t hear what the two tinies were arguing about, but it wasn’t difficult to put it together. Tinies peered up at the giantess as they walked around her obstructive boots. Because of her shirt, a lot of them thought she was hired as a billboard for the show; some even started taking pictures around her.

            “This is discrimination,” Drew argued. “You can’t deny her entry because of her size.”

            “According to the law, we are under no obligation to allow giants on the premises,” he recited, having been trained to give this response if necessary. “Legally, all we have to do is sell her the ticket.” As part of the coexistence mandate, businesses were required to serve clientele of all sizes. However, to prevent property damage and assure everyone’s safety, tiny establishments had the right to bar access to big people on the grounds that they could not fit inside their buildings as long as they still offered their services to them in some fashion. Big business’ could technically do the same, though the law usually only applied in cases where it’d be unsafe for tinies to have access. Outdoor venues, where bigs could often fit comfortably, were a legal grey zone. The logic was that their size still presented a nuisance to anyone else occupying the space. It was neither a strong argument nor an unbiased one, but it usually worked within the tiny courts the complaints wound up in.

            Drew returned to Sasha with his head hung low. “They’re not going to let us in,” he said as she lifted him up in her palm. “I guess they have a spot for big people down the street.”

            “It’s cool. I wouldn’t want to block anyone’s view.” She couldn’t admit how relieved she was to not have to step foot in that tiny infestation. Sasha carried her friend a couple blocks down until she reached an empty lot. The lot was surrounded on three sides by foot-tall, flat roofed buildings. There was enough room for one giant to fit in. It faced the side of the concert stage which was a few yards away. “I guess this is it.” Sasha sat down, using the buildings as arm and back rests. Her legs stretched out over the street, but the road was closed for the concert; the only caveat was that she had to raise her legs to let concertgoers cross under them. She placed Drew onto her bare shoulder which made for a softer seat. From where they were seated, the band performing the pre-show looked like specks of dust, but their speakers were loud enough to project into the outer edge of the city. “It’s a good thing Jess didn’t come,” Sasha said. “She’d have to sit in my lap.” Drew offered to buy Jess a ticket, but she had no love for metal. Beside that, she thought it’d be a great bonding moment for the two.

            “Are you comfortable?” Drew asked. “Sorry about all this. I thought that since it was outside, we wouldn’t have any issues.”

            “Dude, it’s cool. I can hear the music fine. That’s the important part.”

As twilight encroached, the pre-show wrapped up and the Spiders made their way onto the stage. Sasha was the only giant to have attended, much to the organizers’ delight as they only had the one lot. As the main performance was getting underway, three tinies approached Sasha.

“Yo, big lady, you got room for three more?” Lenny shouted. He sported a bright pink mohawk and a tattered leather vest.

“We can’t afford tickets, but you look like better company anyway,” Kurt remarked. He was shorter and stubby with golden blonde dreadlocks and tinted shades.

“We got beer,” Jeff added, lugging a cooler behind him, “though you’d prolly guzzle it all in one gulp.” He had shaggy brown hair and a sweat-stained long sleeve tee. Sasha didn’t know what to make of the three, but they looked like losers. Lenny undressed her with his eyes while Kurt took in her towering thighs.

“You can tell them to buzz off if you want,” Drew advised. “It’s not like they can do anything to you.” His words rung true for Sasha; peering down at them from above, she realized how much power she held over these skeezes. It was invigorating to think about. Dealing with creeps wasn’t so bad when you can literally flick them away.  Small things grossed Sasha out for as long as she could remember, small people especially. It wasn’t natural for something so miniscule to look so human, and she hated tinies for it until she actually met and spoke with one. They still looked gross from a distance, but glaring down at the trio, her disgust morphed into allure. The sheer difference in scale was staggering, giving the short, shy woman a rare chance to dominate a group of boisterous men. They’re people, not bugs, she had to remind herself.

“Sure, I’ve got room,” she said lowering her palm for the tiny trio. As the three hopped on, Sasha lifted them up to her right shoulder, opposite of where Drew was seated.

“Now this is what I call a view!” Lenny shouted, making himself comfortable beneath Sasha’s jawbone.

“It sure is,” Kurt muttered, staring down the slope of Sasha’s chest. The two idiots were too close to the woman’s neck for her to see them; Jeff stood farther out towards her arm, pulling cans out of his cooler.

“Would you like a beer, miss?” he offered. The can he was holding was no bigger than a Tic Tac.

“You’re joking, right?” Her chin nearly struck Lenny as she turned to face Jeff.

“Figure I gotta offer you something for the seat. Name’s Jeff, by the way.”

“Sasha. This is my friend, Drew.” She pointed at the tiny on her other shoulder, not realizing her neck obstructed them from seeing one another. Despite only being half a foot away from the other group, Drew felt like a third wheel as her other shoulder got all the attention. It would have been nice to cross over to the other tinies, but the back of Sasha’s neck was a sheer drop and the front, well, he didn’t want to get stuck downslope again. Afraid of being a bother, he sat alone silently and hoped things didn’t get too rowdy on the other side of the neck. “I appreciate the offer. I’ve never had tiny beer before.” Sasha tried grabbing the can with her fingers, but she applied too much pressure and crushed it before it reached her mouth. To call the amount of beer inside a drop would be generous. “Whoops.” She dropped the flattened can and licked the alcohol residue off her finger tip. “That’s not bad. Get me a thousand more of those and we’ll be even.”

“We were hoping you mighta brought some,” Lenny mentioned. “We’ve always wanted to go swimming in of those silos you biggos drink out of.”

“If I knew they wouldn’t let me in, I would have.” She turned her head to her left. “We’ll have to raid a bar for all they’ve got on the way out.” Drew smirked, wondering how his usual bartender would react. With the sun fully set, the concert was underway. The Four-Limbed Spiders electrified the crowd with their otherworldly riffs and soul shaking beats. To Sasha, it sounded like a recording of a live performance being played on her grandad’s boombox. The music was good at least, but next time she was taking Drew to a real concert, one her size. Jeff tossed Drew a beer behind Sasha’s neck. The four tinies emptied the cooler by the concert’s halfway point, Sasha downing a few drops herself. Kurt was beside himself, laughing at Lenny.

“How drunk are you?” Kurt slurred, “You fucking wet yourself, dude.” Lenny checked his crotch. The backside of his shorts were soaking wet. Everyone’s were. Even with the sun down, the temp was well above eighty, and Sasha was sweating like mad. She hoped it wasn’t noticeable to the people sitting on her, but tinies had a knack for noticing details bigs couldn’t. Lenny got on his hands and knees and lapped up the sweat off her skin.

“Yo, this stuff’s better than booze,” he said between licks. Sasha blenched at the sensation of the tiny tongue dragging across her skin. Her sudden flinching caused Jeff and Drew to fall onto their sides. Kurt rolled around guffawing as Lenny pretended to be a dog getting his water. They’re people, not bugs. They’re people, not bugs. They’re people, not bugs.

“Quit it, shithead!” Jeff shouted as he kicked him in the ass. Lenny fell forward and slid down Sasha’s chest into her cleavage.

“Aaaahhhhhhh!” Sasha stood up and screamed, waving her arms frantically as the miniature man fell deeper down her shirt. Kurt was sent careening down her sweaty back. Jeff fell over the edge of her shoulder, plummeting outside her shirt. He managed to grab hold of her denim pocket, hanging off the liner as she jumped around in a panic. Drew held his footing as he tried to calm the giantess down.

“Sasha! It’s alright! Just stop moving!” She couldn’t hear the man over her own screaming.

They’re bugs, not people. They’re bugs, not people.

As her flailing intensified, Drew lost his balance and cascaded down her chest, landing between the base of her breasts. He was lodged firmly between the soft mounds, boiling against her rising body heat. Lenny had fallen to her belly. He tried slowing his descent by grabbing at her tummy fat, but her skin was so slick that he just kept sliding. Kurt was careening down the middle of her back like he was on a ninety-degree waterslide. Sasha pushed her arms into the front and back of her tank top, trying and failing to grab hold of the tinies all over her. She twisted and turned to get at the men in her clothes, but all her writhing was to no avail. Jeff lost his hold on her shorts and rolled down the front of her leg, finally falling into her boot beneath the tongue. Lenny stopped himself at her navel, his lower half dangling out of it as he tried to worm his way inside. Kurt’s legs got caught in the rim of Sasha’s shorts, keeping him from falling deeper inside or over the edge. Drew managed to keep himself in her cleavage, leaning up against the wall of her chest, sweat pouring over him like a wide-open faucet. Sasha kept fumbling around until she recalled the crowd of people a couple feet away.

Most of the audience was staring at the giant woman making a scene just outside the concert venue. “Yeah! Shake it! You rock, big lady!” they shouted. Some of them were mimicking her movements, others were just laughing at her. Even the band were cognizant of the commotion going on, though they continued performing without letting anything on. Sasha’s face grew redder than a tomato. She stumbled backwards, accidentally sitting on the building behind her. It buckled and creaked under her weight, almost collapsing had she not leaped right off it. She turned around to check the damage, tripping in the process and landing on her butt just outside the fence surrounding the outdoor venue. Lenny and Kurt fell out of her shirt onto the street below, only suffering minor scrapes and bruises. Screaming incoherently, Sasha got up and ran away as fast as she could. At this hour, the streets were practically empty, allowing her to sprint out of the tiny district without much hindrance.

Before long, she was past the border and back to her normal, where buildings towered over her and the sidewalks were wide enough to walk on. But before she got very far, she was stopped by a border patrolman.

“Excuse me, miss. Is everything alright?” he asked, holding his hand out at her. A big person running out of the tiny district usually wasn’t a good sign, and it was the patrolman’s job to act on such suspicions.

“Sorry,” Sasha said, panicked and out of breath. “Nothing happened. I just, I- I-”

“Is he supposed to be there?” the guard asked, pointing at her breasts. Drew was still lodged in her cleavage.

“It’s fine, officer, we’re friends,” Drew said. “We were at a concert and got a little drunk, but nobody got hurt and nothing was damaged.” There was the sat on building that probably wouldn’t meet its inspection requirements anymore, but Drew was banking on no one noticing that until they were long gone. The officer bought into Drew’s story; he had seen his fair share of kidnapped tinies and Drew didn’t show any telltale signs of coercion. Still, the patrolman had to be sure and checked in on his radio.

“Nothing to report,” another patrolman dispatched. “A woman caused a commotion at a concert, but nothing significant came from it.”

“You two, you’re free to go. Just take it easy next time you visit.” He waved them off and returned to his post. Sasha pulled Drew out from her cleavage and carried him to where she parked her car.

“Glad that’s over,” she sighed. “That was so embarrassing.”

“I’m really sorry. None of that went as I planned.” Drew stared down at her palm, too downtrodden at how their night went to look her in the eye.

“Hey, don’t worry about it,” she said, poking at his head. “I had fun too. Those three dumbasses were amusing at least. Next time though, let’s stay on my side where I don’t have to worry about tripping over a car.”

“Sure,” Drew replied, laughing with her. The two reached Sasha’s car, where she placed her friend in the passenger seat. As she got in, she stomped her foot against the floor. “Something wrong?” Drew asked.

“Nah. I must’ve gotten a rock stuck in my boot.” Weirdly enough, it felt like it was stuck on top of her foot, at the base of the boot’s tongue. “Whatever, I’ll get it out when I get home.”

            The next day, Drew sat on the couch with his girlfriend as they watched the morning news together. Sasha had dropped him off at Jess’ after the concert before returning to her own apartment. It had been an uneventful week and a slow news day, but one story caught their attention.

            “Last night, popular mini-metal band, the Four-Limbed Spiders, performed at Lassiter Square to a sea of cheering fans,” the anchorwoman reported.

            “But they weren’t the only ones being cheered on, were they?” her co-host chimed in.

            “One massive fan made quite the splash among the tiny audience, dancing erratically in a video that has since gone viral.” The program cut to footage of Sasha “dancing” as she desperately tried to get Jeff, Kurt, and Lenny out of her clothes. As awkward as she looked, her movements did resemble dancing in a drunken, flailing sort of way. A wide grin stretched across Jess’ face as Drew recoiled in second-hand embarrassment. “Fans across social media have dubbed her dance move: ‘Scratching the Itch.’” Jess pulled out her phone and texted everyone Sasha knew to turn on the news. The program cut to an interview with the Spiders’ lead-singer just after the concert.

            “We don’t get many big people at our live performances,” he said into the camera, “and when we do, they’re usually reserved, afraid to stand out. We appreciate the energy she brought tonight because it shows us how music can span barriers, and that’s what motivates us as artists. We hope to spot her at another show.” The news cut back to b-roll of Sasha. Jess paused the TV, squinting at something she noticed on the screen. She got off the couch and stood an inch away from the display. Her attention was drawn to Sasha’s chest where a puny blonde head was just barely poking out. Jess turned to her boyfriend, her arms crossed as she sauntered back to the couch. Beads of sweat dotted Drew’s forehead.

            “If I’m not mistaken, that’s the third time I’ve found you down her shirt,” she said, looming over his feeble body.

            “It was an accident, I swear,” he pleaded from the couch cushion far below. “I don’t know why it keeps happening. And one of those times was your fault!”

            “Excuses, excuses,” she shook her head. “If I didn’t know better, I’d think you had a thing for her boobs.” Jess crouched down, her imposing face eclipsing all else from Drew’s view. “Remember this, little man, I can do anything to you,” she licked her lips, her oppressive breath washing over Drew’s puny frame, “so you best stay on my good side.” Drew trembled before his girlfriend, taking note of her threat.

            “So, uh, do you want to do ‘anything’ right now?” he asked, pressing his index fingers together. Jess smirked and scooped Drew off the sofa with her tongue, carrying him in her mouth to the bedroom.

Ch 11. Intermission by TerryLarka

            Jess spat Drew out onto her bed, sending the tiny plummeting a few feet before bouncing on the springy mattress. Jess stood in front of the bed and undressed, her boyfriend doing the same below her. Even the simplest acts Jess performed, like pulling off her shirt or sliding out of her panties, never ceased to mesmerize the tiny man. Likewise, Drew always looked so adorable scrambling several feet beneath her. With the two fully naked, Jess planted her right foot on the mattress’ edge, wiggling her toes as an invitation to scale her mountainous figure.

            Drew clambered onto her foot and traipsed over to her shin, wrapping his arms around the front of it and beginning his ascent. Whether it be makeshift ladders or his girlfriend’s leg, Drew was a natural-born climber. He was inches away from her kneecap when Jess started swaying her leg from side to side. It wouldn’t be any fun if there was no challenge. Drew steadied himself on top of her knee, bunkering down on his hands and knees as he was rocked back and forth. Arms held out, he funambuled across her leg, trying not to look down at the deadly drop below. Once he made it across, he fell into her waistline, thankful for the soft wall of support. Craning his neck upward, Drew saw Jess looking down on him from beyond her tits, beckoning him with her eyes to keep climbing.

            Drew pinched his girlfriend’s skin as he propelled himself up the side of her tummy. Jess returned her foot to the floor, eliminating Drew’s safety net, and gyrated her hips, dancing for her little alpinist. Her sultry motions made the physical act of climbing more difficult, but the motivational effect it had on Drew far surpassed any hindrance it caused. His ascent continued until he reached Jess’ breasts which hung over him like a fat, bouncy roof. To get any further, his only choice was to climb up between them. Jess wasn’t going to give him a break anytime soon; her shimmying knocked her boobs against each other repeatedly, battering the puny rock jock between their supple flesh.

            Making it through the valley, Drew continued climbing until he reached Jess’ collarbone. He pulled himself over the edge of her protruding clavicle and sat on it like a park bench, finally getting a chance to rest. Jess stopped moving, letting her boyfriend take in the sights. Looking down at her body, he couldn’t believe this was the view she had everyday. He was so far off the ground it was dizzying.

            After catching his breath, Drew repelled back down her breast, sliding along its slope and stopping himself at her nipple. Her nipple point was about the size of his head. Drew bit it, making Jess squeal as his miniscule teeth sent tingles through her body. The tower of a woman collapsed forward, sandwiching Drew between her breast and the bed. Drew could barely move with his girlfriend’s weight baring down on him. She pushed herself off of him, giving the tiny a moment’s reprieve before her chest came crashing back down. Jess ground her tits into the mattress, boring the tip of her nipple into Drew’s crotch.

            The tiny’s dick was just small enough to fit into the duct of Jess’ nipple. She pressed down harder on Drew, exhilarated by the novel form of penetration. The tiny thrusted as hard as he could, given little operating room between the confines of Jess’ boob and the bed, but comprehending the sheer enormity of the woman on top of him only made him harder. Drew released his load into Jess’ nipple. It was a sensation never felt before, Drew’s cum spurting into Jess’ breast. She moaned and rolled onto her back, pulling her boyfriend along her shifting body by his dick. She unplugged him from her tit and brought him to her mouth, licking him incessantly and coating him in a heavy layer of saliva.

            Drew always tasted best during sex. It was more psychological than an actual change in his physiology, but the effect was all the same to Jess. After getting enough licks in, Jess dangled Drew above her soaking wet pussy and jammed him in deep with her fingers. She writhed on her bed as her boyfriend got down to business. By this point, Drew had become all too familiar with the inside of his girlfriend, knowing the best spots to stimulate the most pleasure. He licked the walls and humped the cervix, squirming vigorously against her flesh until she climaxed. Once he was finished and the heights of ecstasy passed, Jess pulled Drew out and placed him on her chest. The two lied together and caught their breath.

Ch 12. Making Friends, One Step at a Time by TerryLarka

            Shrouded in darkness, Jeff woke up to the blaring sound of rock music. The mini-metalhead had spent the night in Sasha’s boot. The woman was so worn out after the concert that she forgot about the strange sensation she felt on her foot and unknowingly trapped the tiny man when she removed her footwear back home. Jeff, too drunk to do anything constructive, lied down on the comfy, well-worn insole and fell asleep. Now that he was sober, and slightly hungover, the boot’s pungent aroma was a lot more noticeable. Sasha was the kind of person whose idea of washing her feet was simply letting the draining shower water flow past them. Even hours after Sasha took it off, the boot’s inside was damp with lingering sweat, covering the tiny who drunkenly decided to sleep in it. It lathered his shaggy, brown hair, sticking it in all different directions. His long-sleeve shirt, already stained with his own sweat, was a sopping mess. Jeff’s dank, musty prison should have grossed him out, but knowing it all came from a pretty lady made it much more tolerable.

            Jeff looked up through the boot’s only exit, shielding his eyes from the harsh light. He recognized the song playing, “Teardrinker” by Mastodon, and was grateful that his captor had good taste in music. The boot’s shaft stretched up seven inches, a lofty height for a tiny that’s never left the tiny district. His saving grace was a shoelace dangling over the lip, but it hung four inches above the boot’s floor, putting the aglet out of reach for the two-inch man. Jumping straight into the air didn’t get him high enough to grab it, so it was time to pull out his latent parkour skills. Jeff dashed to the heelside wall and kicked off it in a leaping motion towards the aglet, a maneuver he learned from watching Tiny Ninja Warrior. He aimed for his salvation, stretched out his arm, and collided face first with the tongue of the boot, landing backwards onto the dampened insole.

            Jeff could hear Sasha in the distance singing along to the music. Honestly, she wasn’t very good at it, but her tone deaf belting was cute in an awkward sort of way. He got up and tried to wall hop again, this time failing to get any lift and faceplanting into the floor, splashing deep rooted sweat into his mouth. He got up and tried again. And again. And again.

            Each time he hit the tongue, the impact shook the shoelace a bit further down. On his sixth attempt, the aglet was low enough to be in reach. He leaped up and grabbed, pulling it to the bottom of the boot as he smashed into the tongue one last time.

            “First try!” Jeff celebrated, pumping his arms above his head. He grabbed onto the lace and pulled himself up, making it a few centimeters before sliding down to the bottom. Back in high school, when Jeff flunked Phys Ed, he scoffed that he’d never have to use rope climbing in the real world. This time he at least had the excuse of being covered in a giant woman’s sweat, thus being too slippery to get a good grip. He went at it again, getting a few centimeters further. He tried again and again and again, and eventually he leveraged himself over the boot’s lip. As he was catching his breath, he lost his balance and fell over onto the tile floor, knocking what little air he had out of his lungs.

            Sasha’s apartment was now visible to the miniature man. It was extremely cramped, not that Jeff could tell. Sasha left her boots near the entrance which sat a yard away from the kitchen. The kitchen and living room inhabited the same space, divided by nothing but the living room’s carpeting. There was a hallway that led to a bedroom and a bathroom, and that was the entirety of Sasha’s apartment. Sasha was standing in the kitchen heating up a burrito in the microwave. Her phone was blasting music on the kitchen table while she danced and hummed along. There was no visible rhythm to her movements, she just flailed to the beat in her mind. All she had on were a light blue pair of panties and a white, sleeveless undershirt. Jeff got distracted watching the fat on her arms and legs jiggle along to her convulsing, forgetting for a moment that he was trapped in an apartment with an unaware, 200lbs woman.

            Snapping back to reality, Jeff weighed his options for getting her attention. There was no way she would hear his tiny voice over her music, so shouting at her was out of the question. His phone was dead, having misplaced the charger he was borrowing the week prior, so there was no calling for help. He considered sneaking through the crack under her door and bailing the apartment all together, but traversing the big people’s world by himself seemed a bigger risk than trying to get the attention of one giantess. Next option was walking up to her and nudging her bare feet. Simple, direct, extraordinarily high chance of getting stepped on. Ideally, Jeff wanted to be off the floor as soon as possible. The only other plan he could formulate was to climb up on the table and turn off her music. He could climb up one of the chairs and reach the tabletop that way. The only danger zone was crossing the seat. Jeff looked over at Sasha’s gigantic ass shaking menacingly in the distance; it was a risk he was willing to take.

            It took some time for Drew to reach the table a few feet away. Sasha’s burrito had finished microwaving; now, she was toasting Pop Tarts. He stood under the rim’s edge and debated which of the two chairs Sasha was less likely to sit in. They were both pushed in, and both were equidistant from the woman’s current position. As he stood around pondering, a slower paced song popped up from Sasha’s phone. Groaning, Sasha walked over to the table.

            “Why did I put this on this playlist? It’s a fucking vibe killer.” Her feet came crashing down next to Jeff. He recoiled back as the clapping of flesh on the tile floor sent his ears ringing. Had he been standing an inch to the right, his body would be paste now. She skipped ahead to “Obsolete” by Of Mice & Men before returning to the toaster on the other side of the kitchen, none the wiser to the tiny she almost crushed. Jeff wanted off the floor now.

            Approaching a chair, Jeff craned his neck to see the top. It was a two and a half foot climb to the top of the table, but the chair’s legs had a spiral pattern carved in them, making it significantly easier to crawl up than inside the boot. He sidled along the spiral and clambered onto the front edge of the seat, crouching down for a quick breather. This was the most exercise he had gotten in his life; he was only as lanky as he was because of a high metabolism. He didn’t want to get up, but Jeff was desperate to fill his stomach with something other than beer and foot sweat. As he walked across the center of the chair, the toaster’s ding rang through the kitchen. Sasha piled her Pop Tarts onto her plate and returned to the table. Jeff stumbled backward as the giant woman pulled the chair out. Without looking down, she set her plate on the table and sat down.

            A booming thud roared all around Jeff as thick walls of flesh fell to either side of him. He was caught between her bulwark thighs, inches away from her crotch. Her feminine odor wafted from her groin, consuming Jeff as he tried to keep his mind off the camel toe formed in her panties. Looking up, he couldn’t see her face past her protruding breasts, meaning she couldn’t see him either. But as long as she didn’t squeeze her legs together, he was safe for now.

Sasha turned her music off as she ate, turning her focus to the TV in her living room. This was the tiny’s best chance to get her attention, yet he hesitated. She’s not going react well if she finds me down here, he thought, peeking glances at her camel toe. How do I explain myself out of this one? While Jeff contemplated his best course of action, Sasha lowered her hand on top of him. She felt something strange near her thigh and was going to scratch it. By the time the tiny realized what was happening, it was too late. Sasha’s fingers slammed into Jeff, knocking him on his butt.

“Huh?” Sasha craned her head forward and looked down at her lap. The tiny met her gaze like a fawn caught in the middle of the road.

“I can expla-”

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!” Sasha jumped back, sending the chair tipping backwards. As the woman collapsed onto the floor, Jeff was flung off the seat and onto her crotch; a thin layer of fabric was the only thing separating him from Sasha’s cavernous pussy. Sasha sat up, rubbing her head and back as she recovered from the fall. Seeing the tiny man on her crotch set her off. “The fuck are you doing in my home!? Get off me you perv-ass worm!” Jeff pushed himself off her and trembled in fear as Sasha stood up. She wanted to step on the little creep, but her better judgment kept her from killing him. “I’m calling the police.” She approached the table to grab her phone.

“Wait, this is all a misunderstanding! I swear!” Sasha paused. She recognized that voice from somewhere. She turned to the tiny and got down on her hands and knees, her face hovering above him as she took note of his appearance.

“I remember you,” she said. “You’re from the concert last night. Jeff, right?” He was glad she remembered his name.

“Yeah, that’s me,” he said, looking away as he spoke. In Sasha’s current position, her cleavage, spanning several times the length of Jeff’s body, was in full view. She sat back up and crossed her legs, embarrassed by the sudden realization that she was half-naked with a man in her apartment. “Listen,” Jeff continued, “I know it’s crazy, but this is all one big accident…” He explained how he wound up in her boot, how he spent the night in there, why he was on her chair, etc.

“Shit, man. I guess this is all my fault,” Sasha apologized. “Sorry I put you through all that.” Most of all, she regretted calling him a worm. She had been trying to break free of that mentality, but her dormant bias liked to rear its ugly head in fits of rage.

“Don’t worry about it. It wasn’t that bad.” Sure, he could’ve died at multiple points, but he didn’t. Now, he finally had an interesting story to tell at parties.

“Really? You were stuck in my boot the whole night. It must have stunk like hell in there.”

“Nah, I didn’t mind,” he responded. Sasha narrowed her eyes. She brought her foot closer to the tiny, wiggling her toes before his face. Jeff turned his head away, taking a few nervous glances towards them as he pretended to not be interested.

“Ah-ha! You have a foot fetish,” she declared, pointing at him. “I knew all you tinies were foot freaks.”

“We are not! That’s just a stereotype.” Sasha pushed the ball of her foot closer towards Jeff, goading him into worshipping it. Jeff was tempted, but he could tell she was just teasing him. “Ok, fine. I admit I’m into feet, but don’t pin my kinks on the rest of us,” he said blushing. “And sure, sleeping in your boot was nice, but everything after that was pretty scary.”

“Oh yeah, I’m sure my thighs were nightmarish. That’s why you were clinging so tightly to my pussy, right?” she mocked. Jeff wanted to protest, but he chuckled along with her, recognizing how good he had it in hindsight. “Whatever, I’m glad I didn’t traumatize you. Or crush you; I can’t afford the fine for that.” An intense gurgling emanated from Sasha’s gut. Jeff quailed at the sound, thinking a wild animal had gotten loose. Sasha’s breakfast was growing cold on the table. “You must be hungry too,” she said, reaching her hand out to Jeff, “I don’t have any tiny food, but I can share some crumbs if you want.”

She placed him onto the table, not wanting the tiny to touch her plate, and broke off a corner of a Pop Tart for him. Jeff bit into it, the crumb being larger than his head. It was like chewing on a brick of sand. Jeff assumed big food would be overflowing with flavor, but he could barely choke the dry breakfast pastry down. Sasha slammed down the rest of it, the part that was actually frosted and flavorful.

“I’ll take you home after breakfast,” she said with a mouthful of food. “It’s only fair since I brought you here.”

“Thanks, I appreciate that.” He sat silently and stared at her chew her food while he worked up the courage to ask her something. “Maybe we could hang out again sometime, just the two of us.” Sasha fell into a coughing fit, shocked by the two-inch man’s confidence. “I owe you a beer for last night. The concert, not your boot,” he clarified. “I was thinking we could go to a bar here, and I could get you something your size.” Sasha combed her mind for a witty retort, emotionally incapable of addressing the situation with a genuine response.

“This your trick with every girl?” she stammered. “Fall down her shoe and apologize with a beer?”

“It’s worth a shot,” he shrugged. “I know I’m not, y’know, enough for you, but you seem cool and I’d like to be friends. But if you never want to see me again, that’s fair.”

“You definitely need better friends,” she said, thinking about sweat-licker and the personification of male gaze.

“Lenny and Kurt? They’re not so bad when they’re sober. Not that they’re ever sober.” She chuckled at his joke. Dating a tiny was inconceivable to her only a few months ago, and the thought still kind of grossed her out. But Jeff seemed nice. He was a dork. She liked dorks. If he was taller, she’d probably be interested, but if he was taller, then they never would have met in the first place. They could be friends, right? She was friends with Drew; same thing. But Drew wasn’t attracted to her, and she wasn’t attracted to him. Was she attracted to Jeff? Oh God, was she falling for a tiny? No, no, no, that’s gross. It could never work. There were too many obstacles. It was a logistical nightmare, perverse and unnatural. Jess and Drew sure were cute together.

“I’ll think about it,” Sasha concluded. As if to rescue her from the labyrinth she was constructing in her mind, Sasha’s phone vibrated against the table, a text from Jess popping up on screen.

Turn on the news. Channel 3.

The TV remote was sitting on the kitchen table. Sasha grabbed it and turned to the correct channel. She tuned in to the news just in time to catch b-roll of her “dancing” at the concert. Sasha’s mouth was agape; in all the confusion, Jeff hadn’t considered how silly she looked trying to swat the tinies off her. The footage cut to an interview with Lenny and Kurt filmed after the incident.

“Yo, Sarah, mah gurl!” Lenny shouted into the camera. He was covered in bruises. “We go way back. We’re always fooling around like this.”

“Yeah, she knows how to get it on!” Kurt chimed in, beating his chest. “Like Donkey Kong!”

“We’re having a party at our pad next Tuesday. She’s gonna be there tearing the roof off the place.”

“Not literally though,” Kurt interrupted, “we’ll get evicted.”

“She’s gonna tear the roof off the place and then put it back on, and no one’s gonna spot the difference because that’s how she rolls.” The footage cut back to the newsroom where the anchors resumed their report.

“Man, it must be a slow news day,” Jeff commented. Sasha was frozen still, having cringed so hard that she paralyzed herself. “At least they got your name wrong.”

“Sorry, I can’t take you home,” she muttered, her dead eyes locked on the TV screen. “I’ll have my friend come over and grab you. I’m going to lock myself in my room for a month.”

“Can’t say I blame you,” Jeff said, pulling out a pen and a crumpled napkin from his pocket. “I’ll leave you my number, so you can reach out whenever you’re ready to go outside again.” He wrote out his number and placed the note on her fingertip. The piece of paper was no bigger than a microchip; even squinting at it from a nose lengths away, Sasha couldn’t make out that there was even any writing on it.

“Just read it off to me.” She tried to scrape the note off her skin, but surface tension kept sticking it to the finger she scraped with. After plenty of frustrating attempts, Jeff pulled the napkin off and read his number to her. “Cool. I’ll keep in touch, but you’ll have to come to me. I’m never going back to the tiny district, not ever.”

The two sat around and chatted while they waited for Jess to come over. Sasha put on pants in the meantime. As strange as their meeting was, she enjoyed the tiny man’s company. They had a lot in common beyond their shared music preferences. From shamefully enjoying trashy reality shows to persisting almost entirely off Chinese food, the two felt seen more than they had with any prior partner. If only he was taller, she thought. 

Ch 13. Taking It Slow by TerryLarka

            “Miss, I’m not pouring your friend a glass so he can swim in it,” the bartender told Sasha as politely as he could manage.

            “But it’s his dream! You can’t deny a man his dreams,” Sasha pleaded.

            “You realize how irresponsible it is to serve a tiny that much alcohol? And I don’t care how small he is, he has to put a shirt on in here.” Jeff was standing on the countertop in swim trunks, waiting to dive into a cold brewski. This was the third bar the duo had tried, but each time they got the same response. With a huff, Sasha grabbed her friend and a fistful of bar nuts and walked out the door.

            “I thought this was America, Land of the Free. And beer,” she joked, shoving nuts in her mouth as she carried Jeff down the sidewalk. “If you can’t swim in alcohol here, then who’s gonna let you?”

            “He’s just jealous he can’t swim in a silo of booze,” Jeff added. “Bigs think they run the world until they realize their size denies them life’s greatest pleasures.” Sasha handed him a nut. He bit into it, getting a full chunk of salt, and spat it out. “Blagh, I’m gonna die of thirst at this rate.”

            “Forget this, let’s just grab a six-pack from the corner store.” She brought Jeff closer to her face. “We can go to my place and do it there. If you want,” she suggested, a faint blush warmed her cheeks. It had been nearly a month since the two first met, and they were practically inseparable ever since. When they weren’t hanging out and trying to do dumb shit together, they were glued to their phones texting each other. The biggest obstacle was Jeff having to leave the tiny district every time since Sasha refused to show her face there. It made for long commutes, but it was worth it. The two weren’t dating, not officially. They were just friends, though no one else believed it for a second.

            “C’mon Sasha, he’s perfect for you. Just admit you’re into him already,” Jess said. It was a few days earlier; Jess, Sasha, and Macy were together at their usual bar.

            “Can’t we just be friends?” Sasha growled. “Why does there have to be something more between us?”

            “Because you’re checking your phone every five minutes to make sure you didn’t miss a text from him.” Sasha pulled her hand back from her phone. “I’ve never seen you like this before,” Jess said smiling. When she heard Sasha befriended a tiny, Jess was elated. Once she realized Sasha had the hots for said tiny, she was downright rhapsodic thinking of all the possibilities that opened up to them. They could go on the cutest double dates, and talk about things only mixed size couples get, and smuggle their boyfriends into all sorts of places, and throw giant parties in the tiny district, and…

            “Jess’s right,” Macy chimed in, “Usually, it’s the loser you’re with who’s obsessed with you. I’ve never seen it the other way around before.” Sasha usually dated clingy nerds. She liked the attention and didn’t have to put any effort into maintaining the relationship. She’d string them along, fuck them, and dump them when she got bored. It wasn’t emotionally fulfilling, but she was convinced that such a thing was unattainable for her.

            “It doesn’t matter. We can’t be together.”

            “You’re not seriously going to sit here and tell me that dating a tiny doesn’t work,” Jess huffed.

            “You don’t get it. I’m not like you. I can’t just toss him into my mouth or shove him up my vag and pretend the thought of someone squirming around inside me doesn’t make me nauseous. I do like him, okay? I like him a lot, and if he were just a normal person then I’d be fucking his brains out right now. But he’s not, and I’m not comfortable with that, and that’s not fair to him. He’s not going to want to date someone he can’t have sex with.”

            “Sasha, if he cares about you…” Jess was interrupted by Sasha’s phone vibrating. It was the thirtieth text Jeff had sent since the three sat down together. “…then he’ll be willing to take things slow with you. There’s other ways to show affection than sex.”

            “You fuck that giantess yet?” Kurt asked. He, Lenny, and Jeff were lazing about in their living room, Lenny scrolling through videos on his phone and Jeff lying on the couch throwing a worn-out tennis ball in the air.

            “We’re just friends. I think,” Jeff responded.

            “Friends? What kinda bullshit is that?” Lenny mused.

            “I don’t know. She doesn’t want to date a tiny, probably. I get it. I’m lucky she talks to me at all.”

            “And you’re cool with that? Staying friends while she finds some fatass big to pork her?” Lenny asked, not looking up from his phone.

            “Of course not. She’s fucking perfect, man. I want to be with her more than anything in the world. But what do I have to offer her? She’s prolly used to nine-inch dicks, and I ain’t even a quarter of that.” Lenny scoured the vast library in his mind in search of the sage wisdom his friend so desperately needed.

            “Develop a growth ray and point it at your penis,” he suggested. Jeff chortled at the thought of waddling around with a dick four times his size.

            “Good idea,” Jeff remarked. “I’m sure my BA in Music Theory will come in real handy with that.” Jeff’s phone lit up with a text from Sasha. He had never bothered to keep his phone charged before, but ever since Sasha started texting him, it hasn’t dropped below 80%. Kurt grabbed the phone off the coffee table it was laying on.

            “Listen, all you need to do is talk to her about what she means to you and what you want out of your relationship with her,” Kurt said. Jeff and Lenny both stopped what they were doing, flabbergasted at how reasonable Kurt’s advice was. “Leave this to me,” Kurt said as he started typing on Jeff’s phone. “Do. You. Want. To. Making. Fuck…” Jeff threw the tennis ball straight into Kurt’s forehead, knocking the phone out of his hands and onto the floor. Picking it up, Jeff quickly deleted the message, thankful Kurt hadn’t managed to hit send. “What was that for!?”

            “I’m not trying to sleep with her!” Jeff yelled.

            “You’re not?” his roommates asked in unison, Kurt rubbing the bruise on his forehead.

            “Okay, I’d like to sleep with her, but I want more than just that. I want someone whose there for me, emotionally and shit.” A goofy looking grin ran across his face as romantic fantasies popped into his head. “Like, we can just be sitting there, doing nothing, and it’s the happiest we’ve ever been simply because we’re together, y’know?”

            “That’s deep,” Lenny commented, scrolling through shitposts on his phone again.

            “Shut up.” 

            “Alright, say I want to take things further,” Sasha posited to her friends at the bar, “How do I even do that, y’know, without sex?”

            “Talk to him so your both on the same page about what you each want out of the relationship,” Jess advised.

            “And then try to find something you’re both comfortable with doing to help ease you into the more intimate stuff,” Macy added.

            “Okay, talking’s hard, but I can do that second thing.”

            “Sasha,” Jess chided. Sasha hated when she gave her the “disappointed mom says your name to get you to do something” schtick.

            “Fine, we’ll talk it out too or whatever.” She brought her hand to her chin; a mischievous grin stretched across her cheeks as she concocted her plan of attack. “But I already know what I’m going to do to ‘ease him in’.”

            The pair were back at Sasha’s apartment. Jeff was diving in a freshly poured glass of beer while Sasha drank from her own bottle. From Sasha’s perspective, he looked like a fish swimming in an aquarium. She tapped the glass, forcing Jeff’s hands to his ears as the heavy sound reverberated through the liquid.

            “Sorry!” she said, pulling her hand back. Jeff rose to the surface, twisting a finger in his ear.

            “No prob. It’s not like I haven’t fucked my ears up plenty already.” Jeff smacked at his ear, trying to get it to stop ringing. It popped a few times, but eventually returned to normal. The tiny took a deep breath and dove back in. Sasha rested her chin against the table and watched Jeff swim around. Admittedly, he looked pretty cute doing somersaults in the amber beverage. Inside the glass, Sasha’s face was warped like a funhouse mirror; Jeff started laughing, sending beer rushing down his throat. He rose back to the surface for another breath.

            “Well, was it worth the effort?” Sasha asked.

            “Totally! It’s too bad you can’t join me, you don’t know what you’re missing.” Sasha smiled and dipped her finger into the drink. She twirled it around, spinning Jeff in the current.

            “Ha! You just want to see me in a swimsuit,” she said.

            “I won’t deny that,” he replied. Sasha pulled her finger out of the glass and sucked the beer off of it.

            “I’m glad you’re having fun though. My feet are sore from all the walking I did,” she mentioned, knowing full well how he’d react to the topic. She wasn’t disappointed, watching Jeff’s eyebrows raise as he conspicuously looked away from her. “That’s another perk to being tiny, you get to be carried everywhere.” Sasha raised her leg up to her lap, massaging her socked foot with her thumb. Jeff could tell what she was doing and bobbed in the drink trying to get a better peek, but her foot was obscured behind the tabletop’s edge. Amused by his efforts, Sasha leaned back and set her heel on the table directly in front of the glass, sending small waves rippling through Jeff’s alcoholic pool. Leaning forward, Sasha stretched her fingers across her cotton covered sole and scratched it in deliberate strokes. “Ugh, I could use a foot rub.” The scent of her well-trodden foot wafted over the glass. Jeff’s entire upper body was practically smeared across the transparent barrier waiting for Sasha to ask what he knew she was going to ask. The towering woman smirked, enraptured by the knowledge that this man was putty in the palm of, or rather, in the sole of her foot. “Would you will be willing to do that for me?”

            “Absolutely!” Jeff pulled himself off the glass. “Uh, I mean, I suppose. Only if you want me to.” Sasha plucked him out of the beer and placed him on the table, tossing him a tiny towel he brought with him. After drying himself off, he was still a bit sticky, but Sasha scooped him into her hand and carried him to her bedroom.

            Her bedroom looked like she hadn’t it touched it in over a decade, with band posters covering every inch of drywall and random knickknacks scattered on top of every available surface. She hopped onto her bed, sending the mattress recoiling as it creaked under her weight. She sat with her legs in front of her, the soles of her feet facing each other as she placed Jeff between them. Peeling off her socks, the tiny was overwhelmed by the sour smell that erupted from either foot.

            “I’ll let you decide which one to start on,” Sasha beckoned, wiggling her toes as if to make the prospect even more enticing. Jeff approached her right foot, the sole rising over him like a wall, and placed his hands on her arch. This wasn’t the first time he had touched a woman’s foot, but he was used to wrapping his hands around the whole thing. Wrinkles and divots he could never appreciate before jumped out at him as if he were looking through a magnifying glass. Her soles were soft, the skin molding to his grip, clearly belonging to a woman that didn’t do much walking. After taking a moment to appreciate where he found himself, Jeff began massaging the arch.

            He stood there, like a statue with it’s arms stretched out, and delicately rubbed the skin in front of him. It was obvious Sasha was playing to his kink, but he wasn’t sure how “involved” she wanted him to get. The worst thing he could do was blow this chance with her by weirding her out. As he caressed the bottom of her foot, he completed complex math problems in his head to distract himself from getting too turned on. Two times two equals four, four times two equals eight, eight times two is, uh, sixteen. Sweat ran down his temple, praying she couldn’t notice the semi forming in his trunks. Sasha leaned over, wondering what the holdup was.

            “You good down there? I can’t feel anything.”

            “Sorry,” Jeff said, snapping out of his daze.

            “You don’t have to hold back. Go all out.” Jeff looked up at her, seeking assurance.

            “How ‘all out’ are we talking?” he asked. Sasha rolled her eyes and picked the man up by either side of his torso. Pinching his swim trunks between her fingers, she yanked them off with ease, exposing his surprisingly impressive manhood. Sasha gulped; proportionate to the rest of his body, Jeff’s cock was a monster. After recentering herself, she placed the tiny man back between her feet.

            “All. Out.”

            With renewed fervor, Jeff pressed into her sole. His fingers ran through the slimmest nooks in her foot as he stroked the skin of her sole. He brought his tongue to her flesh, lapping up the sweat and grime that accumulated on it. His erect cock pushed into the wall of foot, rubbing up and down against it as he put his whole body towards massaging her arch. Pure exhilaration rushed through Sasha’s body as the tiny put his all into serving her. She had done roleplay before, but this was on a whole other level. A tiny, helpless man was literally at her feet with no choice but to succumb to her demands. The sense of power, of control, was beyond invigorating. She moved her left foot closer to the right, sandwiching Jeff between each sole and gently grinded him against them. He felt like a soft pebble stuck in her shoe as he was rolled along either sole. Sasha pressed harder, enthralled by the simple sensation of his body moving along the bottom of her feet. It was such a rush, she pressed harder. And harder. And harder. And…

            “Safeword! Safeword!” Jeff cried out. Sasha broke from her trance and pulled her feet apart, dropping the tiny onto the mattress. She lowered her head towards him.

            “Are you alright?” she asked, checking him for bruises. He was unharmed, but breathing heavy as he sat on the bed.

            “I’m good. Any more and I’d have broke a rib, though.” He got up and stretched his arms and legs, unphased by the potential of injury.

            “I’m so sorry. I’m not used to handling tinies. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

            “Nah, you’re fine. I wanted to see how far you could go before it started to hurt.” Jeff rolled his neck and shoulders, letting out the cricks. “It felt good having all that pressure on me.” Sasha sighed, relieved that he was too perverted to be frightened of her.

            “Ready for round two?” she asked. Jeff nodded aggressively. She brought her right foot forward and kicked him with her big toe, sending the tiny falling onto his back. Lowering her big toe on top of him, she softly grinded his torso into the mattress. Jeff kissed and licked the toe’s underside, kicking against the ball of her foot as she pressed down on him. She could feel his hardened dick thrusting against the joint in her big toe. She repositioned her foot, catching Jeff’s cock between her big and middle toe, and stroked it by raising and lowering her digits. The tiny’s face and chest were battered by her big toe as she jerked him, filling his whole body with euphoria. Sasha scrunched her toes, tightening her grip on Jeff’s member, and jerked him harder, lifting his whole body off the bed before sending it plummeting back down. After several strokes, Jeff couldn’t take it anymore, ejaculating onto the top of her foot.

            Sasha released her grip on the man, letting him catch his breath below her overhanging toes. She swiped up the dollop of cum off her foot with her index finger and brought it to her mouth. Sucking on her finger, she was surprised to find it tasted like normal semen; if anything, it was more potent than what she was used to, packing quite the punch for how little there was. Sasha picked Jeff up and pressed him against her puckered lips. It felt weird at first, but she liked the feeling of his upper body being enveloped by her lips. His body odor, a mix of alcohol and foot stench, wafted up her nose; she was glad neither of them were interested in mouthplay. Jeff kissed her upper lip, sending tingles through her nerves. Sasha pulled him back from her mouth and laid down on her side, sliding her tiny man neck deep between her mountainous boobs. Jeff felt like he was incased in warmest, heaviest weighted blanket, beyond comfortable in her ample cleavage.

            “Sorry for taking everything so slow,” she said. She fussed with his hair with her finger. “Do you mind staying at this pace for a while?”

            “If this is your idea of taking it slow, then I’m all in,” he replied.

            “I’m not ready to have sex with you is all I mean. This kinky stuff is enough for now. God, I feel like I’m a freshman in high school again,” she snickered.

            “It’s cool. Sex with a big is intimidating to me too. I’m kinda afraid to crawl in there.”

            “You don’t have any problem laying beneath my feet, but my pussy scares you?” She pulled her finger back, and Jeff craned his neck to face her.

            “Hey, that’s different. I don’t have to worry about getting lost or drowning under your foot.”

            “Unless you drown in sweat,” she teased. Jeff grinned at the thought. The two cuddled for a while, Sasha occasionally squeezing her breasts together to stir a reaction out of Jeff.

            “I’ve been thinking,” Sasha proposed, “I need a new pair of tennis shoes. You want to come and help me pick out a pair?”

            “For real?” After what they had done together, Jeff didn’t bother hiding his enthusiasm anymore.

            “Of course. It wouldn’t be right for my precious footslave to not have any input.”

            “Are you two sure about this?” the saleswoman stuttered, dangling Jeff above the opening to a Converse high-top.

            “It needs to be comfortable for both of us,” Sasha explained. “He’s gonna be spending as much time in them as I’ll be.” The saleswoman looked back to the tiny man in her grip, her eyes and lips twitching. He nodded, assuring her that he agreed with Sasha. The woman slowly lowered the tiny into the sneaker, allayed that at least there was no one else in the store. If she weren’t behind on her quota, she’d have kicked the couple out upon hearing their absurd request, but she was desperate to make a sale. Inside the shoe, Jeff hopped around on the insole to get a feel for its pliability. He felt along the walls of the sneaker as he journeyed further inside. To get to the toe, Jeff got onto stomach and crawled over to the edge.

            “Ready!” he shouted to the women outside. Sasha kicked off her flip-flop and put on a disposable nylon sock offered by the store. The saleswoman could hardly look at Sasha lowering her foot into the shoe. Her toes pushed into Jeff and then crawled over him before scrunching him up against the ball of her foot. The nylon stretched comfortably over his body as he was enveloped by the now familiar warmth and scent of her foot. With her boyfriend safely in her grasp, Sasha stood up and walked around the aisle. Every step she took made the saleswoman wince; she couldn’t imagine all the trouble that’d come for her if the tiny got injured, or worse. Jeff could feel some of Sasha’s weight bear down on him, but he was mostly safe lying beneath her overarching toes. After getting a good feel for them, Sasha sat back down and took the sneakers off. She turned the shoe upside down, rolling Jeff out into her palm.

            “What’d you think?” she asked.

            “I like them,” he replied, clutching his head as he stumbled in her palm.

            “Me too.” The saleswoman put her hand to her chest and breathed, grateful that this nightmare was over. “But we should try a few more pairs, just in case.”

            “Jess, I need your advice, and you’re the only person I know who can help,” Sasha requested. It had been about a month since she and Jeff officially started dating. Things had been going well between them; along with more conventional dates, the two had been engaging in copious amounts of footplay and body exploration as they figured out what worked for them. Sasha and Jess were currently by themselves at the latter’s apartment. “How do I have sex with Jeff?” Jess’ face lit up. In the half a year she had been dating Drew, Jess had accrued a lot of experience in how to please and be pleasured by a tiny, and now she could finally pass that wisdom onto another.

            “Ok, so the key thing is to keep an open mind. There’s so many possibilities that you aren’t even aware of yet, so just do whatever comes naturally, and you’ll be surprised at all the things you come up with to do to each other. After that, the most important thing is to know his limits. Tinies are more resilient than you’d expect, but they’re still fragile. You want to get a feel for how much pressure you can apply.”

            “I’ve got that,” Sasha lit up. She placed her foot on her lap and showed her sole to Jess. “If he’s under my arch or beneath my toes,” she traced her finger through each part as she spoke, “than I can stand on him no problem, but if he’s under my ball or heel, I can’t put much weight on him.” Sasha didn’t know that part of her foot was called the “ball” until she started dating Jeff.

            “Good! Apply that knowledge when you’re doing anything else with him. It doesn’t take long to get a feel for what he can handle. Like, if you want to sit on him,” Jess stood up off the couch and hovered her rear over the cushion, “you want to go slow, keeping your weight centered on your legs, and place each arm at either side of you,” she demonstrated, pressing her hands against the seat as she slowly sat down, “to take some of the pressure off. Only do it on something soft and pliable like a mattress or sofa, not something hard like a wooden chair or the floor.” Sasha had pulled her phone out and was taking notes. “Oh, and make sure you either stand up every couple minutes or leave his head exposed so that he doesn’t suffocate. Now for mouthplay…”

            “I’m not putting him in my mouth.”

            “Sure, but if you do, just be cognizant of when you swallow. You want to have him underneath your tongue when you do so it can block him from being sucked down. You can also hold him against the roof of your mouth which is fun because then he can feel the force of you swallow without actually falling into your throat. I’d recommend keeping him towards the front of your mouth and on the outside of your gums while you’re still starting out. And be mindful of your teeth, it can seriously hurt if you knock him into them. But that’s not to say you shouldn’t utilize your teeth because…”

            “Jess, I’m not putting him in my mouth,” Sasha repeated.

            “Sure, sure,” Jess sighed. “Trust me, one lick will change your mind. Let’s see, what’s next? Oh, anal! I’ve found this nice lube brand that’s sensitive enough to cover Drew in; I’ll send you a pic of it later. But I’ve also found that if he’s covered in enough sweat or spit then that works well too. But be aware that it’s tighter in there than in the front, so you’ll have to help him get out when you’re done.”

            “Damn, you could teach a class on this stuff,” Sasha said, typing furiously as she tried to keep up.

            “I’ve been considering writing my own Kama Sutra. Anyways, for vaginal, I don’t really have much advice. I leave all that to Drew, let him explore down there to our hearts’ content. You can push him in with your finger if you want; that might be helpful if it’s his first time with someone like us. And when you’re finished, it should be loose enough down there that he can just crawl out on his own, but it’s easy enough to pull him out if he hasn’t built up the stamina for it.” Sasha finished typing out the last page of notes.

            “Thanks. It helps having a fountain of knowledge like you at my disposal.”

            “Anytime! Let me know how it goes.”

            “You sure you’re ready for this?” Jeff asked, fully nude.

            “Definitely. I’ve put it off long enough.” Sasha was sitting naked on her bed, her legs spread out and her tiny boyfriend inches away from her crotch.

            “Alright. I’ve never done it with a big, so sorry if I wind up disappointing you.”

            “Don’t worry about that. Jess raves about this shit all the time, so it must be good. Just do whatever comes naturally,” she echoed her friend’s advice. Jeff approached Sasha’s genitals and peered up at the mountain of a woman before him. As hot as she was, Sasha’s body was also extremely intimidating. After a few deep breaths, Jeff grabbed onto the lips of her vagina and climbed up the slit. Upon reaching the top, he started licking Sasha’s clit, sending waves of pleasure throughout the larger woman’s body. She gasped, not expecting such a miniscule tongue to have that much of an effect on her. Jeff stopped and looked up to make sure he wasn’t doing something wrong. Sasha nodded, beckoning him to continue. As he licked, he could feel the grip he had on her loosen as her vulva wettened. He slid down her labia, and before he could climb back up, two massive fingers pummeled him from behind, sending him into Sasha’s waiting cavern. Jeff, coated in a thick layer of mucus, was surrounded on all sides by soft, pink flesh. It was like he entered some alien world, the walls pulsating to Sasha’s bodily rhythm. She pulled back her fingers and let him get to work.

            All the anxiety built up in Sasha’s mind faded as she felt Jeff squirming around inside her. Everything clicked into place. It wasn’t gross at all, it was exhilarating. His entire being was within her, and she had become his world. The incredible difference in power fueled her lust and amplified every movement Jeff made inside her.

            Jeff flailed wildly against the vaginal walls in an attempt to move in any which direction. In the darkness of her pussy, he had lost track of where he was and how his body was even positioned. In all honesty, it was terrifying being trapped in such unfamiliar territory, but from fear sprouted allure. He was at the mercy of her body, having given himself fully to her. For a brief moment, he didn’t have to be his own person, just a toy in the service of his lover. Serenity washed over him as he fell deeper into Sasha.

            Reaching her cervix, Jeff licked and sucked the organ’s rim. Sasha was no stranger to sex, but never in her life had she felt anything like this. Her pelvic muscles contracted, battering the tiny man. As her flesh overpowered him, Jeff’s arousal plateaued. His own pelvic muscles contracted within hers, delivering both of them to the climax.

            Sasha laid back and breathed heavy, inserting her fingers into her loose pussy to help pull Jeff out. The tiny was exhausted and covered in ejaculate, but a wide smile adorned his face. Sasha lowered him onto her chest, just above her breasts. The two’s rapid heartbeats bounced off each other, pulsing in unison.

Ch 14. Of Sand and Seagulls by TerryLarka

            “Guys, Summer’s almost over, and we haven’t been to the beach,” Macy pointed out.

            “Oh shit,” Sasha commented, “things have been so hectic I didn’t even think about that.”

            “There’s still a week left of August. Let’s go this Sunday,” Jess suggested. “We can make it an all-day thing.” It was Friday and the three were sitting at the bar together. Lately, their weekly meetups have been the only chances all three have had to hang out with each other. Between Sasha’s newly blossoming love life and Macy’s upcoming wedding, trips to the beach and other such get-togethers have fallen to the wayside.

            “Yes! And we can all bring our partners, like a big group date!” Macy proposed. Jess and Sasha looked to each other; four bigs and two tinies made for a strange group dynamic.

            “Maybe,” Jess said, “but I don’t think tinies like beaches.”

            “What?” Macy asked. “It’s the beach, what’s not to like?” Sasha was surprised too, though now that she thought about, she never had seen a tiny all the times she went with her friends.

            “Drew told me about it some time ago. Something about seagulls eating them, and how the sand is tough for them to walk through?”

            “Seagulls? They’re afraid of…” Sasha interrupted herself, realizing she’d be afraid of them too if she were the size of a french fry.

            “Awww, does that mean we can’t go?” Macy whined. “I guess we can go to a pool, but that’s so lame compared to the real thing.”

            “No, I’ll convince him,” Jess decided. “I’m sure he didn’t have a giant girlfriend to protect him last time he went. And if he still says no, I’ll just toss him in my bag and bring him anyway,” she joked.

            “I know Jeff’s never been to a beach. He never even left the tiny district before meeting me. I’ll just leave out the scary parts, and he’ll believe me.”

            “Fantastic!” Macy cheered. “I can’t wait.”

            “Can’t we just go to a pool?” Drew pleaded.

            “Oh come on, it can’t be that bad,” Jess replied, kneeling over her boyfriend on her apartment floor. “Me and my friends go every year. Sasha’s boyfriend agreed to go, and he’s a tiny too.”

            “Jeff? That guy would run in a marathon for bigs if Sasha asked him to.”

            “Listen, I know you’ve had it rough there before, but I’ll keep you safe. We don’t have to swim or anything.” Drew had been to the beach once. Back in college, around the time the borders between sizes opened, Drew was obsessed with experiencing everything the big world had to offer. During spring break, he and a group of friends, all tinies, went to the beach. Back in those days, tinies exploring the big districts were used to traversing hostile environments not suited for people their size, but the beach was on another level. Bigs weren’t yet used to having to watch where they stepped, and tinies didn’t stand out among the shifting grains of sand. They tried swimming, but the currents were too much for them to stay afloat, even in the shallowest parts. One of them almost got eaten by a seagull had an observant lifeguard not kicked it away in the nick of time. Suffice to say, Drew never planned on going back. “Please,” Jess begged, “for me?”

            It had been a long time since he last went, and most other facets of big society had improved to better accommodate tinies. Maybe things would go better this time, especially if he were accompanied by a group of bigs. And more importantly, it’d make Jess happy.

            “Fine.”

            The four women walked along the path towards the sandy coast. Jess had on an unzipped, sky blue hoodie overtop a red bikini with white polka dots. Her boyfriend was treading tea in a bottle of Snapple she was casually taking sips out of. Sasha wore a navy blue one piece and a wide brimmed sun hat. Jeff was taped to the arch of her foot, pressed into her rubber flip-flop with every step she took. Aaliyah, Macy’s fiancé, was fed up with all the strange looks coming their way.

            “You guys really don’t see anything demeaning about this?” she asked, gesturing towards the two tinies. Jess was mid-sip, pulling Drew into her mouth; she sucked on her boyfriend for a moment before swallowing the tea and spitting him back into the glass bottle.

            “No, can’t say I do,” she responded. Drew wasn’t a part of the conversation, the glass surrounding him blocking out and keeping in most noise. Jeff wasn’t either, too far down to be heard with a whole foot in his face.

            “They’re into it too,” Sasha added, “so I don’t see a problem with it.” Aaliyah sighed, glad she didn’t have to put up with that kind of treatment from her partner.

            “If you were a tiny, I’d carry you around in here,” Macy giggled, cupping her bikini-clad breasts in her hands and jostling them. Aaliyah couldn’t help but laugh, admittedly kind of into the idea.

            Before long, the six made it to the beach, a long stretch of sand facing the cool, blue freshwater. Being in Midwest America, the only real beaches available were the coasts around the Great Lakes. The beach was fairly busy, populated with college students making the most out of the last bits of their summer breaks, families enjoying their vacations, and elderly couples baking in the sun, but there wasn’t a tiny to be found. The group laid out two large blankets, enough to fit the four women and their miniature companions. Jess and Sasha freed their boyfriends from their self-admitted prisons and watched as the tinies took in their surroundings from the end of the blanket.

            Jeff was enamored with it all: the clear skies, the azure waves, the skimpy swimsuits; it was paradise. Drew was less impressed, noticing a flock of seagulls on a pile of wave breakers only a few yards away. Jess laid down on her stomach, resting her head just behind Drew.

            “Can you rub sunscreen on my back?” she asked.

            “Are you serious?” Sasha chided, sitting next to her. “That’ll take him an hour.”

            “Mind your own business!” Jess scoffed before turning back to her boyfriend. “Just below the shoulders where I can’t reach. Please?” She made a pouty face, her lower lip extending a bit past the upper, begging for Drew to comply. Drew laughed and nodded, incapable of saying no to her; it helped that he rarely wanted to. Jess picked him up and dropped him onto her back. She squirted a dollop of sunscreen between her shoulders as Drew untied her bikini string.

            “While you guys do that,” Sasha said, standing up, removing her hat, and grabbing Jeff off the blanket, “we’re going to have some fun in the water.” She smirked and carried her boyfriend to the shoreline, only his kicking legs were visible from her grip.

            Drew was on his hands and knees kneading sunscreen into his girlfriend’s skin. His whole body was covered in the lotion as he tried to rub it across her shoulder plates. The August sun beat down on them, causing fountains of sweat to pour out of the couple’s bodies; mixed with the lubricating lotion, Drew slipped and fell several times as he tried smearing it across the acres of woman he stood on. Jess lied still with her eyes close, enjoying the attention Drew devoted to her as he toiled away on top of her.

            Jeff’s body sank into the wet sand as he fell from Sasha’s hand. The tide had just receded, and Jeff found himself buried half and inch beneath the ground’s surface, unable to move as water-packed sand coalesced around his limbs. The impact from his fall left an opening in the ground above him, his towering girlfriend filling his view. Her one-piece swimsuit wrapped tightly around her curves, accentuating her beautifully large physique.

            “Oh my,” she fawned, “Are you stuck down there?” Her sand covered sole hovered over him, blocking out the little light afforded him. “You better be careful, or else someone might step on you.” She pressed the ball of her foot into Jeff and softly grinded on him, pushing him further into the muck. With how soft the ground was, Sasha was able to put much of her weight onto him, giving him more pressure, and therefore more pleasure, than he was used to. And while he had gotten used to licking dirt and grime off her sole, the coarse sand was an entirely new experience for the tiny. The sensation of the grains being pushed into his skin felt akin to acupuncture as Sasha’s foot pushed him further below the surface. The couple’s fun was interrupted by a sudden whistle going off in Sasha’s ear.

            “Ma’am, I’m going to have to ask you to stop that,” a blonde woman said, standing just behind Sasha. Her swimsuit was bright red with a white cross on the chest, and she wore a whistle across her neck.

            “It’s okay. He’s into this sort of thing,” Sasha said with her hands up, removing her foot from the tiny. Every once in a while, she was reminded how weird her and Jeff’s “habits” must look to regular folk. The lifeguard raised her palm to her forehead and sighed.

            “That’s not the point. You two are making a scene.” She pointed to a family behind her, the parents covering their children’s eyes as they asked why the large woman was stepping on the small man. Sasha’s face burned red as she picked her boyfriend off the ground.

            “I’m so sorry. It won’t happen again.” The lifeguard gave her a stern look and returned to her post.

            “Guess that means no more SANDwiching me beneath your feet, huh?” Jeff quipped, finger guns and all.

            “Fuck off,” Sasha laughed. “Let’s go swimming like normal people.”

            After a half hour, Drew finished spreading sunscreen across Jess’ back. He tied her bikini string back on and leapt off her shoulder to reach her face.

            “Perfect timing,” she said, “I’m ready to flip.” Jess rolled around so her frontside could get it’s share of sunlight. She grabbed Drew and plopped him into her belly button, the curvature of her navel forming a natural lounge chair for the tiny. “You’ve earned yourself a break.” His body rose steadily up and down as Jess breathed. The two rested together for a while, until their serenity was interrupted by an overcast shadow. Two women were crouched over Jess’ abdomen, staring straight at Drew.

            “Oh my God, how adorable!” one cooed. Her hands were wrapped around either cheek, fawning over the tiny as if he were a newborn puppy.

            “Can we touch him?” the other asked, looking to Jess.

            “Why are you asking me?” she scowled. Her answer would have been “absolutely not,” especially if they’re going to pay no mind to his autonomy.

            “He’s your pet, isn’t he?”

            “No, he’s my boyfriend!” Jess sat up, grabbing Drew as he rolled out of her belly button. She brought her tightly wrapped fist to her chest in an attempt to keep him out of their reach.

            “Really? Is that even legal?” one of them asked, dumbfounded.

            “Of course it is! Now leave us alone.” The two women looked to each other, unsure why Jess was so pissed. They shrugged and walked away, disappointed they didn’t get to pet a tiny. “How rude. I can’t believe there are people who are still that ignorant.”

            “It’s okay,” Drew admitted, embarrassed by all the attention. “I’m used to that sort of thing.”

            “Well, you shouldn’t be. It’s not right.” Drew was still enveloped in Jess’ grip as she held him up to her face. She was lost in thought, Aaliyah’s words from earlier echoing in her head. “I need you to be honest with me. Are the things I do to you demeaning?”

            “Huh? Where’s this coming from?” Not privy to their earlier conversation, Drew wasn’t sure what she meant.

            “You know, how I put you in my food, and how I hold you like this, and how I joke about being in control of you. I’m not trying to objectify you, but I’m afraid that I’m belittling you as a person.” Drew thought about her concerns. It’s true that he found it embarrassing the way she treated him, but not in the way she worried over. She held all the power in their relationship, literally, which meant he often relied on her for tasks as basic as carrying him around places or lifting him up or down to different surfaces. He often felt inadequate, unable to provide for her the way she could easily provide for him. He couldn’t be bothered less by the “demeaning” activities she put him through, but the idea of being a burden to her weighed heavily on his mind.

            “In a sense, I suppose that stuff’s demeaning. But I don’t mind as long you’re enjoying it,” he concluded, unwilling to get into explaining the rest of his anxieties.

            “That’s not fair. If you aren’t comfortable with something, then you have to tell me,” she pouted.

            “It’s not like that. Hell, I’m usually having just as much fun as you are.” Jess’ brows were still furrowed, concerned he was only saying what she wanted to hear. “But fine, I’ll let you know when you’re going overboard as long as you don’t start treating me like I’m fragile again.”

            “Deal.” Jess smiled and placed Drew back in her belly button.

            Jeff was wading through three and half feet of water just off the coastline; Sasha stood next to him, her hands cupped under him to keep him from drowning. What were only small ripples to the woman were massive waves to the tiny, each one threatening to drag him under.

            “Yo, this is wild!” Jeff exclaimed, freshwater rushing into his grinning mouth. “I can’t believe you can swim in this so easily.”

            “I’m not even swimming,” she scoffed. “We can go deeper if you like, maybe feel some real waves.”

            “Yeah, let’s go a bit further.” Sasha walked slowly further from the coast, watchful of Jeff as he swam alongside her, until the water was up to her neck. She pushed herself off the lakebed and treaded water next to Jeff. Having to tend with both the natural currents and the ones from Sasha’s movements was tough for the tiny, and it wasn’t long before Jeff was pulled beneath the surface.

            “Oh shit!” Sasha ducked into the water to find her boyfriend, but he wasn’t anywhere in sight. The water was murky and visibility was low, but he still should have been within view. She glanced downwards, spotting the miniscule man doing breaststrokes towards her chest. Like an eel, he slipped his way into her cleavage, feeling up her buoyant boobs as he swam through them. Sasha squeezed her tits together, giggling at the meager air bubbles that rose from her supple trench. She surfaced and waded on her back, allowing Jeff to crawl out from her cleavage. Keeled over, he coughed up water onto her chest. “You’re a pretty good swimmer when you want to be.”

            “The key to diving for sunken treasure is persistence,” he replied as he caught his breath. “Prolly coulda found some if I’d gone deeper.”

            “And you more than likely would have drowned on your way to the bottom.”

            “A worthwhile risk for the chance at underwater sex,” he posited. Sasha mulled it over, finding it difficult to disagree with him.

            “If you’re still up for it, we can try tonight in my bathtub. It’ll be easier to pull you out in there…” Sasha looked back to the shoreline. The lifeguard from before had her eyes trained on the couple. “…and we won’t have to deal with prying eyes.”

            Sasha and Jeff returned to the blankets and dried off. Jess and Drew were still lying together in the sun. Macy and Aaliyah bounded up to them.

            “Want to play some volleyball?” Macy asked the group. “We found a net a ways down.”

            “Sure.” Jess stood up and stretched, placing Drew on the blanket beside her. Though he had seen her from the ground countless times, her towering, mostly naked physique never ceased to enthrall him.

            “What should we do with these two?” Sasha asked. “It’s probably not safe to leave them by themselves.”

            “I have an idea,” Jess said, picking Drew up off the ground. She peeled back the lip of her bikini bottom and slid Drew inside. As her bikini bottom snapped back, only the tiny’s bust was exposed, the rest of him pressed against Jess’ bulbous rump. Demeaning or not, it didn’t matter. She knew Drew wasn’t going to protest. “Comfy back there?”

            “Mm-hm,” he muttered, his mind too focused on his current surroundings to form coherent sentences. Sasha pulled at the front of her swimsuit and lowered Jeff inside. She pushed the tiny against her breast, sandwiching him between her nipple and the polyester fabric.

            “Is it too tight in there?” she asked.

            “Nope,” Jeff grunted, her nipple jabbing his gut, “it’s perfect.”

            “We’re ready!” the women said, smiling. Aaliyah sighed, grateful to have been born tall. The four of them walked over to the net, Drew and Jeff bouncing along to their girlfriends’ bodies. Macy and Aaliyah took to one side with Jess and Sasha on the other, each priming into position as Macy served the ball.

            The miniature men were rattled in all directions as the women leapt, dashed, and darted across the sandy court. For Drew, the constant rise and fall as Jess spiked the ball felt like being trapped on a never ending drop tower. Jess’ ass convulsed behind him, molding around him as it kneaded him against her bikini bottom. Jeff didn’t have it much better, violently swaying along to Sasha’s breasts as she tried to keep up with her friends.

            “Sash, that’s you!” Jess called out as the ball flew past her. Sasha dove for the ball, just managing to bounce it back to Jess as she slid along the ground. A wave of sand poured into her swimsuit, barely enough for her to notice, but plenty to push Jeff deeper down. With his girlfriend standing up, Jeff fell down her torso until he found himself squished against the fat of her tummy. Jess leapt up and spiked the ball hard into the ground, scoring a point for her side. “Woo!” Jess high-fived Sasha and adjusted her bikini. With all the running and jumping, Jess’ bottoms were riding far up her crack. She pinched them from either side and pulled down, inadvertently loosening the grip they held on Drew. He was sent sliding down the inside of the fabric until he reached the bottom of the hammock. Down there, below Jess’ chasmal ass, was dampened with sweat with more pouring on him as the volleyball game continued. It didn’t take long for another wedgie to form, sealing Drew against the brown eye. Jess let out a small squeal as she felt her boyfriend push against her puckered rim. The ball flew past her as she stood there.

            “Jess, focus!” Sasha called as the other team scored.

            “Sorry.” Jess looked over her shoulder to her scrunched up bottoms. Should I let him out of there? she thought. No, I’m sure he’s enjoying himself. Drew was currently bathing in sweat, his microscopic droplets merging with his girlfriend’s much larger pools. It was hot and humid down in the trenches, but he was at least shaded from the sun. At the end of the day, swimming in his girlfriend’s swamp was still preferable to swimming in the actual lake.

            Jeff was stuck feet up against Sasha’s belly. Surrounded by sand and sweat, he struggled to breath with the nylon swimsuit plastering him against her flesh, but the rolling fat consuming him felt nice as Sasha darted around the court. He could feel her rapid pulse and gurgling stomach as she put her all into the game. The ball went flying past Jess again to the corner, leading Sasha to dive for it again. As she slid across the ground, the full weight of her stomach bore down on Jeff, squeezing out what little air he had in his lungs. Standing up, Sasha finally noticed how far he had fallen. “Hey,” she whispered, “don’t go too far down. I need to focus.” She took Jeff’s muffled response as compliance.

            Almost an hour later, the tinies were freed from their confinements. Jeff and Drew huddled together, clutching their guts as they fought off their nausea. The four women crouched around them, Jess and Sasha guiltful for not realizing how rough they were on the two.

            “Are you guys going to be alright?” Macy asked.

            “Yep,” Jeff said before hurling, “just peachy.”

            The group was seated at a picnic table, the afternoon transitioning into evening. Drew and Jeff sat in inflatable tubes lounging in their girlfriend’s mai tais. Jess drank straight from the glass, pressing her boyfriend against her lip as she sipped on her drink. Sasha drank from a straw, so Jeff couldn’t accidentally slip in her mouth.

            “Sorry again for making you sick,” Jess said to Drew, “Aside from that, was the beach more to your liking this time?”

            “This place is awesome!” Jeff shouted. After he had gotten over his motion sickness, he dove into a giant slice of watermelon, forgetting any hardship he faced up to that point. “We gotta come back sometime.”

            “I’m sure it’ll be hot through September,” Aaliyah added. “We’ll find the time to do this again. I’m starting to get used to how you all operate.”

            “I suppose it’s not that bad,” Drew commented, “as long as I’m with you.” Jess raised her glass and gave him a kiss. Macy swooned at their display of affection. “I’d still rather go to a pool, though. Like, seriously, I don’t get why you guys prefer- AAGH!” Drew was interrupted by a seagull landing on the table. Jess quickly covered the glass’s opening with her hand, hiding her bite-size boyfriend from view; Sasha copied her to protect Jeff shortly after. The seagull stood there in the middle of the table, cocking its head between the women before squawking and flying off. Once the threat had passed, Jess and Sasha removed their hands from their cups. Drew was on edge as he sat in his inflatable.

            “Fuck the beach. This place sucks.”

Ch 15. Too Much to Handle by TerryLarka

            The night was dark as Drew and Chris were driven to God-knows-where by an old acquaintance. It was late September, only a month and a half away from Chris’ wedding date. Last week, Drew held Chris’ bachelor party. It was a simple get together of friends old and new, all tinies, hanging out and playing video games together at Jess’ apartment. Her TV had a bigger screen than any movie theater they could rent and was much cheaper too, so she agreed to go out with her friends and lend the place to Drew for the night. Some of Chris’ friends had mixed feelings leaving the tiny district, but with a direct accessway to the subterranean highway in the apartment complex’s parking lot, they wouldn’t need to spend much time amongst the bigs to get there. Once they arrived, nearly everyone had a good time, and some were even inspired to explore other areas outside the tiny district, but one guest wasn’t satisfied.

            “You call this a bachelor party?” Kyle bemoaned. “Where are the strippers? Why’s no one blackout drunk? I can’t even get a good poker game going.” Kyle went to high school with Chris and Drew, sat at the same lunch table and everything. He was a goof with a dire need for attention, and his antics were amusing enough to count him among the tiny duo’s friends. They didn’t keep in touch after graduating, never being close enough to warrant it, but Chris thought it’d be nice to reminisce with him at the party.

            “Strippers would just make everyone uncomfortable,” Drew said, listing off rebuttals, “we’re all responsible drinkers, and no one wants to play with you because you’re a sore loser.” Kyle rolled his eyes and directed his ire towards the best man.

            “You used to be cool, man. What happened to you?”

            “I grew up. We all did. I’m glad you’re still as energetic as you’ve always been, but the rest of us have grown past that life.”

            “Hey! No fighting at my party!” Chris shouted. He was tipsy. “We’ll have strippers next time. I promise.” Drew sighed, unsure if that was a joke, or if Chris was drunk enough to believe he had more bachelor parties coming.

            “Perfect,” Kyle said. He wrapped his arm around Chris’ shoulder and tried to pull him away from Drew’s sights. “Listen, let’s meetup, just the two of us, and I’ll throw you a real party.”

            “No,” Drew decided.

            “Absolutely!” Chris slurred.

            Drew and Chris were sitting in the back seat of Kyle’s car. Even sober, Chris was adamant in hanging out with Kyle, wanting to relive his high school years one last time before the big wedding day. There was no way Drew was letting the two go out alone, especially since Kyle was taking them out of the tiny district.

            “I swear to God, if you take us to a strip club…”

            “No strip club, I promise!” Kyle assured Drew. “How many times I gotta tell you?”

            “I’d be more trusting if you’d tell us where you are taking us.” He turned to Chris. “And what’s with you? It took me hours to convince you to meet my girlfriend, but you’re just letting him take you wherever he wants?”

            “That’s why I’m doing this,” Chris declared. “I was a coward back then, but I refuse to be a coward any longer.” In truth, Chris was scared shitless, his knees shaking and sweat pouring from every orifice, but he wanted to prove to Drew that he’s matured, that no giant is going to scare him any longer. Moreso, he wanted to prove to Keiko that she wasn’t marrying a gutless loser. That’s what he told himself anyway since she wasn’t aware of the three tinies’ little excursion. “I’ve got to make bold decisions every once in a while, or I can’t call myself a man.” Drew groaned and prayed this night could end quickly without incident.

            After driving for some time, the three reached their destination. It was a run-down motel with only one letter in its sign still illuminated. The place looked like it hadn’t been renovated since the 1950s, long before businesses were expected to accommodate smaller individuals. The designated parking spot for tinies wasn’t even painted on; it was hastily taped together with each end peeling up off the asphalt. Kyle got out of his car, Chris and Drew following shortly behind. They stopped at the door to room 108. It was far too big for any of them to open, and there wasn’t a door for tinies like any modern establishment would have.

            “Alright, this is enough, we’re bailing,” Drew declared.

            “Come on, we don’t even know what’s inside,” Chris pointed out.

            “I need you to take a look around and tell me what good you think can possibly come from this,” Drew replied.

            “Just so you know,” Kyle started, ignoring whatever it was the other two were talking about, “we’ll have to crawl under the door. I called ahead, and the manager said it was okay.” Drew gave the two the evil eye as Chris gingerly followed Kyle under the door. If Chris weren’t his best friend, he’d have given up and walked back to Jess’ place. Drew crawled under the doorway after the other two.

            The room looked how one would expect: massive for the tiny inhabitants. The twin beds loomed over them, far too tall to see the tops. Mountains of dust bunnies piled along the corners and edges of the moldy carpet floor. A fat CRT sat on a scratched up, wooden cabinet. The place reeked of air freshener, likely applied by a cleaner too lazy to do any actual cleaning.

            “Great. We’re here. Now what?” Drew asked.

            “We just have to wait,” Kyle replied. “The manager said he’d leave the door unlocked.” Before Drew could inquire what the hell that meant, there was a knock at the door.

            “Hello?” A busty redhead in a slutty nurse costume peeled open the door and walked into the room holding a duffle bag. The zipper on her costume stopped at her chest, the tight latex pressing against her ample breasts and displaying her impressive cleavage. A pair of stiletto heels slammed down on either side of the tinies as she investigated the room. “Must be early,” she muttered to herself, unaware of the people on the floor. Her skirt rode up past her thighs, giving the puny men beneath her full view of her G-string covered crotch.

            “Fuck!” Drew exclaimed. “You promised no strippers!”

            “I said no strip clubs,” Kyle clarified. “You never asked about individual strippers.” Chris was trembling, teeth chattering, knees knocking into each other like clackers.

            “Drew, I changed my mind. Let’s get outta here,” he whimpered.

            “Too late now.” Drew craned his neck and cupped his hands around his mouth. “Yo! Down here!” The stripper stepped back and peered down to the floor. A wide grin creeped along her cheeks.

            “Holy shit, tinies!” She squatted in front of them to get a better look at her miniature clients, not caring if the bug-sized men got an even better look at her crotch. Her eyes sparkled with excitement. “I’ve never performed for little guys before. This is going to be awesome.”

            “Sorry, but there’s been a misunderstanding,” Drew sighed. “We’re going to have to cancel. I’ll pay whatever you’re owed, but we’ll be on our way.”

            “Oh no no, I’m not missing a chance like this.” She licked her lips, her colossal body blocking off the motel room’s only exit. “Whichever one of you hired me paid in advance, and no one’s leaving until I’ve fulfilled my services.”

            “Listen,” Drew pleaded. “I’ve got a girlfriend, and he’s engaged. We aren’t interested in your services.” The stripper pinched Drew between her fingers and lifted him as she stood up. Her grip was tight, squeezing the sides of Drew’s torso. The extra pressure was typical of someone not used to handling tinies.

            “I love loyal men,” she moaned. “They’re so fun to tease, especially when they’re so cute and small.” Holding Drew just above her chest, she slowly unzipped her zipper. “Don’t worry, hon, it’s not cheating if it’s between different species.” Her tits dropped with incredible bounce as the tension released from her unzipped costume. “Besides, when are you going to have another chance to play with a woman my size.” He wanted so badly to correct her, but he couldn’t get a word in as she pushed him into her nipple. “My stage name’s Dahlia, by the way.”

            Her finger rolled around Drew’s back as he sunk into her soft breast. He refused to admit that the feeling wasn’t unpleasant. Dahlia reached into her bag and pulled out a black, circular pastie. She applied it to her breast, plastering Drew to her areola from the neck down. “Now that my hands are freed up, let’s see…” She looked below at the other tinies. Chris fell on his ass, frozen in fear. He wanted to grab his phone from his pocket and call for help, but his fight or flight forced him to stay still as if it’d make him invisible to the giant predator. Dahlia grabbed the plump tiny and brought him to her face. “You’re the groom to be, right?” She examined his puny frame trapped in her fingers. “I suppose I’ll be tamer with you then.” She pulled a toe ring from her bag and sat down, removing her stilettos and pinning Chris down onto her middle toe. “This thing’s meant for my big toe, but it should be a perfect fit with you inside.” The ring clasped around Chris’ stomach, binding him to her toe. The metal hoop dug into his gut, leaving a bruise just above his waistline.

            “Isn’t there supposed to be a ‘no touching’ rule?” he eked out.

            “You’re not allowed to touch me,” she claimed. “There’s nothing saying I can’t touch you.” Dahlia stood back up, towering over Kyle still on the floor. She raised her arms above her head and gyrated her hips, dancing for the tinies in nothing but her G-string and single pastie. Drew was whipped in every direction as her boobs flung to and fro. The back of Chris’ head kept slamming against her toenail as she stepped around Kyle. Kyle stood directly beneath her, unfazed by the likely danger of being pulverized beneath her moving feet. He had his phone out, recording her sultry dance from the best angle in the house.

            “I’m sorry, don’t wanna leave you out.” Dahlia picked Kyle up and pulled a can of whipped cream out of the duffel bag. She hopped onto the bed, her back colliding with the worn-down mattress; the impact rippled through her body and dove through Drew, knocking the air out of his lungs. Dahlia shoved Kyle into her belly button and topped him with whipped cream. The tiny was buried in an unhealthy heaping of sugary confectionery. He flailed about on her abdomen, blinded by the thick dessert. Any attempts at crawling out were hindered by how slick his arms and legs had become. “Too much for you?” Dahlia plunged her fingers into the cream and pulled Kyle out. “You’d probably get diabetes if you tried to eat your way out of that.” Kyle still had his phone out, smudging his screen as he took pictures of the stripper’s gaping maw. He was tossed into her mouth like a cherry off a sundae, battered by her wet and warm tongue as she sucked the sweet topping off of him. She dragged him across the roof of her mouth, her hard palate massaging his back, and against the inside of each cheek. The cream washed clear of his body with thick saliva taking its place. Going from cold dessert to hot spit felt akin to a warm shower after escaping a snowstorm; Kyle was too busy taking selfies to think about the considerable danger he was in.

            After a minute, Dahlia pulled him out of her mouth. “You guys really do taste good. Maybe I should gobble you all up.” She chomped playfully at the air while dangling Kyle above her mouth. Drew’s irritation morphed into fear, unsure what this stranger had planned for them. “Just kidding,” she said, giving Kyle a quick peck with her massive lips. “Eating clients is bad for business, even if they’ve paid ahead.” She looked over to the clock on the nightstand; fifteen minutes had passed. “Whoops, looks like your time’s up.” Relief washed over Drew as he remembered Kyle was broke and a cheapskate. Dahlia removed the two tinies from her body and set all three of them on the floor. “That was great guys,” she said, putting her clothes back on, “call me again anytime. And pay for a longer session next time!” She winked and left the motel, leaving one man covered in spit, another in toe jam, and a third in cheap adhesive.

            “You alright?” Drew asked, turning to Chris. He was rubbing the bruise on his stomach.

            “Now that she’s gone, yeah. Oh man, what am I going to tell Keiko?”

            “We’ll be honest with her and Jess, and we’ll throw Kyle under the bus where he belongs.” Drew checked Chris’ injury. It was only skin deep, and he’d probably recover by next morning. “If they hear it from us, they won’t be too upset.” Drew turned to Kyle, ready to give him a mouthful, but stopped at the sound of a camera clicking. Kyle took a selfie of the three tinies. “The hell are you doing?”

            “Huh? I’ve been live-tweeting this whole thing. This is the most likes I’ve ever gotten!” Drew wanted to grab Kyle’s phone and break it in half, but dread overcame him as his own phone vibrated in his pocket. It was a text from Jess.

            Having fun? it read, captioning a picture of Drew being pushed into a giant nipple.

            “Fuck.”

            “You hired a giant stripper!?” Jess admonished. Drew was standing on her kitchen table, his girlfriend looming over him like a judge presiding over court.

            “It wasn’t me, it was our dumbass ‘friend’ Kyle,” he asserted.

            “But you let him.”

            “I didn’t know what he was planning! Hell, that idiot didn’t know what he was planning. I only went along to keep an eye on Chris.” Jess rubbed the bridge of her nose, trying to release the stress building in her muscles.

            “Do you realize how dangerous that was? Who knows what she could have done to you, intentionally or not. Why didn’t you call the police? Or me? You weren’t that far from here. I could’ve gotten there in five minutes.” Drew scratched the back of his neck, lowering his gaze to corner of the table.

            “Because I wanted to handle it myself,” he muttered. “I wanted to prove I don’t need to depend on you for everything. It’s embarrassing.”

            “What?” Jess’ brows furrowed. “I embarrass you?”

            “No, I didn’t mean it like that.” Drew kept scratching as if he were digging to get at the words he wanted to say. “All I do is rely on you without giving anything back. I can’t do anything for you, and it isn’t fair.”

            “Drew, that isn’t true…”

            “Yes, it is! If you were in trouble somewhere, would you even think to call me for help? What the hell could I do? I’m worthless.”

“You’re not worthless,” Jess said. “And that’s not a fair comparison. You know you’re much more fragile than me.”

“Right. I’m so fragile and small that I need you to take care of everything for me.” Drew crossed his arms. He couldn’t look her in the eye. “Some boyfriend I am. I don’t even know what you see in me. What do you even get out of our relationship?” Jess’ face grew tense, upset to be asked such a question. She closed her eyes and breathed, trying make her building frustration go away.

            “I had no idea you felt this way,” she murmured.

            “Of course I do. You do everything for me, and it’s impossible for me to return the favor. It’s not fair to you.”

            “You’re not being fair to yourself. You’re two inches tall, I don’t expect you to do anything unreasonable for me.”

            “But we’re partners, and I can’t do basic things for you. I can’t drive you anywhere. I can’t grab anything for you, or go shopping for you. I have to always come here because you can’t fit in my apartment, and I can’t even help you clean up around here.”

            “You barely make a mess,” she contended.

            “You have to carry me everywhere we go.”

            “You don’t weigh anything.”

            “I can’t cook for you.”

            “I burn all of your food, anyway.”

            “And what if we have children? There’s a 50/50 chance I won’t be able to carry my own baby. How am I supposed to raise a child if I’m no bigger than its toys?” Jess eyes grew wide, her cheeks flush red. The edge of her lips turned slightly upward.

“You want to have kids?” she asked. Drew was taken aback by her reaction, derailing his train of thought.

“Uh, yeah. Someday. Eventually. Maybe. If you’re cool with it. Perhaps.” Jess’ tension melted as her body relaxed, and she rested her chin on the table in front of Drew. Her warm breath enveloped him as she gazed down at him.

“Listen, I know there are things you can’t do for me. I know we aren’t equal. But I love you. I love that you can rely on me, that I can do so much for you. What do I see in you? I see a man who worries himself sick over making me happy, who does anything he can do to make me feel special. And you do. I don’t care if you can’t do chores for me, or if I have to carry you around when we go out. I love that you’re so small. I love that I’m your everything. It feels so good to hold you in my hand, to know you’re literally at my side at all times. All the things we do together, all the ways you pleasure me, a man my size couldn’t do any of that. I’m sorry if I can be overwhelming at times. Maybe I try too hard to help you, but I know you’d do the same for me if our positions were switched. You’re not a burden, and you never will be, so please stop thinking like that.” Drew blushed and looked up to her overhanging eyes.

“Alright,” he sighed.

“And if you’re ever in a situation like that again, call me immediately. I’ll protect you no matter what. I can’t stand the thought of anything happening to you, especially if I could’ve prevented it.”

“Okay.” Drew lowered his guard, his pent-up feelings finally out in the open. “I’m sorry. It’s just, I’m so lucky to be with you, and it’s hard not to feel inadequate around you.” Jess rose off the table and wrapped her fingers softly around Drew. Picking him up, she gently fussed his hair with her thumb.

“It’s okay. You’re not inadequate.” She brought her hand to her chest. Drew felt the intense pulse of her heart vibrate through him. “I love you exactly as you are.”

            A few days later, Drew and Chris were at the bar. Save for the bartender, the place was barren. The two friends were regaling the stripper incident to the bartender. Now that the immediate threat had passed, it made for an amusing tale.

            “So, Keiko took the whole thing well?” Drew asked.

            “She was more concerned about me than anything else. She knows me well enough to realize I had no say in becoming a giant stripper’s jewelry,” he laughed. “Honestly, it was super cute how she acted all worried over me.”

            “Still,” the bartender chimed in, “that’s one wild story. Did you press charges?”

            “I filed a complaint to her company,” Drew said. “They refunded me Kyle’s money and fired her. Thanks to that moron, I had all the evidence I needed to get them to comply.”

            “I rescinded his wedding invitation. I’m pretty sure Keiko would kill him if he showed up.”

            “Jess might eat him,” Drew joked. “Maybe you should invite him.”

            “I’ll run that by the catering company,” Chris added. “It’ll save them the trouble of preparing real big food.” The two chuckled and drank. The bartender walked to the back to grab more stock. “Hey, thanks for being there for me. Watching my back and all.”

            “No need to thank me. It’s not like I did much.”

            “Yeah, that’s a good point.” Chris knocked his bottle into Drew’s. “But thanks anyway. I’ll try to listen to you next time.”

            “Better late than never.”

Ch 16. In Good Times and In Bad by TerryLarka

            Despite being the first week of November, the weather was temperate thanks to an expected heat wave. Neither too hot nor too cold and with only a few clouds in the sky, it was a perfect week for an outdoor wedding. Guests took their seats as the wedding party made the final preparations. As the maid of honor and one of the bridesmaids, Jess and Sasha were with Macy trying their best to calm her nerves. Drew and Jeff found their seats at the front row. Given they were the only tinies in attendance, Macy convinced Aaliyah to assign them special seating in the front. Their chairs, each an inch tall, were situated on the seat of a normal size chair with tiny ladders set up for them to reach them. The large chair was painted a deep red to stand out among the sea of white and hopefully prevent any other guests from trying to sit in it. Macy wanted to add spikes along the rim to really get the message across, but Aaliyah shot that idea down posthaste.

            Drew and Jeff sat and waited for the ceremony to begin. It was kind of uncomfortable being the only ones their size because how hard it was to socialize. The two got a few looks, some people cooed at them thinking they were cute, but nobody wanted to crouch down and talk to a couple of strangers two inches tall. They stuck to conversing with each other, simple pleasantries like the weather and how’s the girlfriend, until a shadow cast over their chair. A woman glued to her phone was standing with her back to the mini duo, thoughtlessly lowering her rear over them. Before they could get a word out, an outstretched arm halted the woman.

            “Excuse me, that seat is taken,” a late-middle aged woman said. The unobservant woman looked back and finally noticed the tiny pair.

            “I’m sorry,” she blushed before walking off. The older woman sat down beside the tinies. She had long blonde hair and full lips. The skin on her face was stretched back and her breasts were very perky given her age.

            “You must be Drew and Jeff,” she pointed at each one as she said their names, somehow getting them right in spite of never meeting them. “It’s so good to finally meet you. I’m Macy’s mother, Linda.”

            “Nice to meet you,” Drew returned the greeting. “I’m surprised you know of me.”

            “Of course I do. Those three have been thick as thieves since they were in diapers; I’m going to know when two of them start dating tinies.” Drew chuckled and scratched his head, finding it awkward to be the center of attention. Jeff was unphased, too busy checking out the sights. He’d never thought he’d attend a big’s wedding, and his heart filled with the kind of excitement Drew once held back in his college years when the borders first opened. “But the girls have only good things to say about you. You must’ve met the Walkers already, Drew?”

            “He sure has,” Jess’ father spoke up, seated with his wife one row back. He was a portly, balding man with a thick moustache; crossing his arms and looking stoic, he had the air of a retired police commissioner, like he built a career on intimidating guys brazen enough to date his darling girl. “Congratulations, Linda. At least one of our kids found someone that can give a man a real handshake.” Drew got off his seat and stood at attention, arms and legs straight and square.

            “Good to see you again, sir!” he announced. Drew didn’t dare look him in the eye.

            “At ease, soldier,” Mr. Walker grumbled. “We’re here to enjoy a wedding, not report for duty.”

            “Right, sorry,” he bowed.

            “And quit apologizing all the time,” he barked. “I don’t want my daughter dating some wuss.” Drew sat back down, sweat pouring down the back of his neck as he felt eyes bore holes in the back of his head.

            “Oh, Hank, quit your teasing,” Linda remarked. “He’s just trying to please. I’d be intimidated too if my father in-law was that much bigger than me.”

“He’d be intimated by me if I was a centimeter tall. And rightfully so.” Drew felt like he was at the kiddy table with the adults talking over him. At the very least, it meant he no longer had to engage with the conversation.

“He makes Jess happy, right? Isn’t that all that matters?”

            “For now. But the missus wants grandchildren. Preferably the kind that don’t fit in one hand,” he said smirking. Mrs. Walker sat quietly, reading the wedding schedule pamphlet and occasionally shooting glances at Drew. She always told her daughter that she’d accept her no matter whom she fell in love with, hoping to God she’d find a nice, handsome, successful, tall man to have many beautiful children with. Drew was at least three of those things, but the statistical unlikelihood of a tiny and big giving birth to a child made her old heart uneasy.

            “Don’t listen to him, Drew. He’s like this with every boy who so much as looks Jess’ way,” Linda encouraged.

            “Your damn right, I am,” he proudly declared. Drew laughed uneasily, unsure how serious Mr. Walker was about anything. All the seats filled up as the music swelled and the ceremony began with the wedding party proceeding down the aisle. Jess and Sasha were adorned in modest, turquoise dresses; Jess waved to Drew as she walked up to her spot in front of the crowd, and all the anxiety he felt melted away at the sight of her. Mr. Walker noticed the smile on Jess’ face: nothing showy, nothing forced, just the unfiltered joy of being with that special someone. Like Linda said, all that matters is that she’s happy.

            Once the wedding concluded, the guests gathered into the reception hall. Friends and families were seated together, with the brides and wedding party seated at the front. Given that they take up no room, Drew and Jeff were seated on the table alongside their girlfriends. Drew was relieved to be at Jess’ side again.

            “Your parents hate me,” he said, sitting at his own miniature table. He was fidgeting with his napkin, shooting nervous glances at the Walkers. Jess was leaning over him, looking out at the crowd of familiar and unfamiliar faces.

            “No, they don’t. Dad’s just putting on an act. He believes the best part about having a daughter is playing the overprotective parent. And Mom’s just at that point where she’s desperate for grandchildren.”

            “But it’s too soon for that, right?”

            “Definitely. If we have children before we’re married, I’ll never hear the end of it.”

            “And what if they’re tiny?”

            “Then she’ll have to get used to it,” Jess grabbed his chair and tilted it back so that Drew faced her. “Stop fretting so much. Your only concern should be how I feel about you,” she bent down and kissed him, “which is to say, you shouldn’t be concerned at all.” Drew smiled, the warmth of her breath still lingering on him.

            After speeches and dinner, the dance floor opened up. No one expected either tiny to take to the floor, but stealing the show were Jess and Drew, the latter doing the Macarena in perfect sync with her all while standing on her shoulder. No matter how much she moved, his balance didn’t falter. The two were too busy laughing and grinning at each other to notice the audience they had amassed.

            “Should we join them?” Jeff asked, seated at his table with Sasha.

            “If we tried that, you’d be on the floor by the first ‘ay’,” she chuckled. She kept watching Jess and Drew, neither missing a beat. “Seriously though, they’re good. They must have practiced, right?”

            “There is one way we could join them.” Jeff gave her a look, and she knew exactly what he meant. She looked around, making sure no one was watching. With everyone’s attention drawn to either the dance floor or their own conversations, Sasha scooped Jeff up and brought him under the table. Slipping her foot out of her flat, Sasha dropped her boyfriend in, feeling his body roll against her arch as she slid her foot back in. She got out of her seat and practically skipped to the dance floor, only to be blocked off by an older man with short, black hair.

            “Woah, Sash, is Jeff around?” her father asked. “I wanted to speak with him.”

            “Uh,” Sasha’s face burned bright red, “he went to the bathroom.”

            “Dang. You know, I got that old guitar collection. I was wondering if he’d want to drop by sometime, check it out. I know he can’t play them, but he’s a music guy, right? I’m sure he can still appreciate…”

            “That’s great, Dad. I’m gonna dance with my friends now.” Sasha rushed passed him, too embarrassed to regulate the weight she laid on Jeff as she made for the dance floor. He didn’t mind of course; he was always begging for more pressure, which he got when Sasha started dancing beside her friend. Jess gave her a once over and smiled.

            “Is Jeff where I think he is?”

            “Duh.”

            “How’s he holding up?” Drew asked. He’d been tossed in Jess’ socks on occasion, but had never been into the idea of being walked on. It actually impressed him how much punishment the other tiny could withstand.

            “Judging by how much he’s kissing my sole, I’d say he’s doing great.” Macy barged her way between the two and got her groove on, her newlywed conversing with relatives by the bar.

            “Stop stealing the show, you two. This is my day, remember?” she laughed. The three plus two tore up the dancefloor as guests on all sides joined in on the jubilation.

            Mr. and Mrs. Walker were sitting at their table, watching the girls, and Drew, and technically Jeff, dance together. Mr. Walker tapped his foot to the beat, considering himself too old to dance to anything other than slow music and jazz.

            “What do you think of that Drew?” Mrs. Walker asked.

            “The kid just needs some confidence,” her husband replied. “Other than that, he’s a good guy. You can tell by the way Jessica looks at him.”

            “I haven’t seen her look this alive since she was a teenager. After what happened with her last boyfriend, I was afraid she’d wallow away forever.”

            “I never liked that scumbag. It was clear to me from the get-go that he was up to no good.” It wasn’t. “No, Drew’s a good kid, I can tell just by looking at him.”

            “I agree, but is it selfish of me to want a normal sized grandchild? At least one?”

            “Of course not! After everything we’ve done for her, we’re owed that much.”

            Jess and Drew were back at their table. A slow song was playing, and Drew was dancing with Jess’ fingers. Drew’s left arm was wrapped around Jess’ middle finger and he held her thumb which she had pressed up to her index. The tips of her middle and index fingers moved like little feet as Jess followed Drew’s lead around the table.

            “You two look like dorks,” Sasha joked as she sat down next to them.

            “At least we don’t look like perverts,” Jess retorted. Sasha snickered as she pulled Jeff out of her flat and placed him back on the table. He grabbed a big napkin and did his best to wipe Sasha’s sweat off him. Macy and Aaliyah were slow dancing together in the center of the dancefloor, everyone’s eyes and phones on the happy couple. Jess sighed.

            “I always thought I’d be married first. Figured Macy’d be too scared of the commitment.”

            “Well, I’m still certain I’m getting married last,” Sasha responded.

            “So, if I propose to you tomorrow, you’re gonna say no?” Jeff teased. Sasha lightly flicked him, knocking the tiny onto his back.

            “Try again in five years. I’ll maybe consider accepting then.” Jess pulled her fingers away from Drew before wrapping her hand around him and picking him up. She held him up to her face, resting her chin in her free hand.

            “I don’t want to rush things either,” she said. “Weddings get me thinking of the future, but let’s enjoy everything the present has to offer first.” She leaned in and pecked him, Drew returning the kiss. 

Ch 17. In Sickness and In Health by TerryLarka

            A week after Macy’s wedding, Jess and Drew found themselves attending another, Chris and Keiko’s. The heat wave persisted, allowing what was originally an indoor wedding to transition easily to an open air one. St. Latitude’s Church of the Open Roof was a tiny church built with the mission to accommodate all of God’s children. Located in a secluded woodland, the miniature church was built with a removable roof, similar to a doll house, and featured large pews on either side of the building to allow bigs and tinies alike to attend service comfortably. It also made for a great wedding venue when a tiny party expected large guests.

            Jess was seated alone on a pew on the right side of the church, seated closest to Chris’ side of the family. As the best man, Drew was helping Chris and the others make the final preparations. Jess sweated and fidgeted by herself; it was nerve-racking looming over the tiny folk as they gossiped and leered at her.

            “It’s just not natural,” one woman jeered. “How could he think to bring her?”

            “I know. I bet the bride is furious, having her wedding day spoiled by a giant eyesore.”

            “Frankly, it’s perverse,” an older gentleman declared. “The thought of those two having relations is sickening. There are children here for God’s sake.”

            “Look at her eyeballin’ us. Probably hunting for her next snack.”

            “Did you read that article about how bigs are actually a failed lab experiment that overthrew the government?” a young man in flannel asked. “That’s why they oppressed us for all these years, to get back at us for making them freaks in the first place.”

            “That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard,” another man argued. “Clearly, bigs are aliens sent down from Mars to harvest our organs.”

            From high above the church, Jess could only make out bits and pieces of what the tinies were talking about, but it made her uncomfortable all the same. The conversation on Keiko’s family’s side had nothing to do with the giant woman; they were more concerned with determining what Chris’ salary was and what the bride and groom’s children were going to look like. Jess thought about swapping to the pew on the other side, but doing so was impossible for her without making a scene.

            “Are these seats taken, miss?” a man called out from beside her feet. Jess looked down, a large grin spanning across her face. The man was short, about one and three quarters inches. His wife standing beside him was even shorter, and a bit rounder, but they both had warm smiles adorning their faces. Though she had never met them in person, Jess instantly recognized the old couple.

            “Mr. and Mrs. Richards! It’s so good to finally meet you! Of course, you can sit with me.” She lowered her palm onto the floor and waited for the old couple to climb on.

“Please, the pleasure’s all ours,” Mrs. Richards commented. Mr. Richards got on first and helped his wife aboard before being brought up onto the pew next to their son’s massive girlfriend. “Oh, you’re even prettier in person.”

“Thank you. How was the flight in?”

“It was the best flight we’ve ever been on,” Mr. Richards said. “Those commercial airlines have come a long way in accommodating tinies.”

“Are you and Andrew living together yet?” Mrs. Richards asked.

“No, it’s still too early for that. Though, he does spend a lot of time at my apartment. I think that’s mainly because I can’t stay over at his, you know, because I can’t fit in it.”

“Oh ho ho, I knew since he was little boy he’d wind up falling in love with a giant,” Mr. Richards said. “Ever since he got his hands on the family computer, all he’d do was listen to big music and watch big movies. You mean a whole lot to him, I hope you know.”

“Thank you. He means a lot to me too.”

“Do you want to see his baby pictures?” Mrs. Richards asked with gusto. “My nephew taught me how to put them all on my phone.”

“Ohmigod, yes! Send me every last one.” The giant woman was getting the evil eye from everyone on Chris’ side of the family. Now that she was talking, her booming voice drowned out everything they had to say. Jess didn’t care; she didn’t even notice. She was too busy gushing over the hundred baby pictures Mrs. Richards sent to her phone.

Once the ceremony began, Jess put her phone away. “Can you guys see from there? I can hold you, if you’d like.”

“That’d be delightful, dearie,” Mrs. Richards responded. The old couple once again clambered onto her palm. She rested her top hand onto the other and held it at the edge of her lap, giving Drew’s parents a bird’s eye view of the wedding. Drew walked down the aisle with the rest of the wedding party. He looked up and waved to his girlfriend as he approached the altar. Unable to wave back, she smiled and nodded, glad to see his smiling face all the same.

            “Thank you so much for coming!” Keiko shouted, practically jumping onto the toe of Jess’ heels. The ceremony had just ended, and the happy couple were greeting all the guests outside the church entrance.

            “I had to after all the trouble you went through. I’m sorry my size is such a nuisance.”

            “Stop talking crazy,” Keiko responded. “This is the best day of my life, so all my friends have to be here. And if Chris is going to insist on a traditional wedding, then I’m finding the church where the roof comes off.”

            “Why are you making me sound like the needy one? I found this place.” Chris wasn’t all that religious himself, but his family was, and he wasn’t going to spend the rest of his life getting an earful over where he held his wedding. He leaned over to Drew and whispered in his ear. “If anybody gives you two shit, let me know. I’ll make sure their thank you cards get ‘lost in the mail’.”

            “We rented a big reception hall too, so everybody will fit,” Keiko continued. “Including the DJ. We hired a big one with giant speakers to really get the dance floor moving.” Drew had tried to help pay for all this, feeling it was partially his fault they were spending all the extra money, but Keiko’s parents graciously refused. Giving their daughter her dream wedding was a point of pride for them, even if it meant spending much more than what the tiny alternatives would cost.

            The ceiling stretched on forever, far above the heads of the tiny guests. Chris was getting worried Keiko’s neck would hurt with how much time she spent looking up at it. The reception hall appeared mostly empty save for the DJ set-up in the corner and the miniature tables, chairs, and popup bar situated together in the center of the expansive room. It all seemed a bit much to fit a single oversized guest, but it gave Keiko an excuse to hire a big DJ with giant speakers, so everyone’s happy. Everyone aside from Chris’ family that is. And in truth, the DJ set his speakers to a quarter volume to be more comfortable for the guests’ puny ears. Keiko also wanted to hire giant catering, but Drew convinced her that big food wasn’t as good as one would expect.

            The arrangement was similar to Macy’s wedding with the wedding party seated at the front. Jess had her own table, a chabudai with zabuton seating, so she wouldn’t have to sit so far above everyone; Keiko’s father was very proud for coming up with the idea. While Drew was seated next to Chris, his parents decided to sit on Jess’ table to keep her company. And though Jess appreciated it, the gesture did little to appease some attendants’ fears of becoming a giantess’ dinner.

            Speeches were had, cheers were made, food was served, everything went without a hitch, mostly. After the dancefloor opened up and people began mingling, Chris’ father approached his son, Drew having gone over to Jess’ table.

            “Hey, your mother’s crying in the bathroom,” he said.

            “What’s wrong?” Chris asked.

            “She thinks Drew’s girlfriend is ruining your wedding.”

            “How? All she’s done is sit there and talk to his parents.” Chris’ dad rolled his eyes, not a fan of playing the middleman.

            “I don’t know, ‘she’s all everyone’s talking about,’ some crap like that. You know how she gets around her relatives, thinking their opinions are worth something.” Chris’ father was no fan of bigs, but he could tolerate them way easier than he could his in-laws.

            “What do you want me to do? Ask Jess to leave?”

            “God no, she got your grandma and Uncle Rick to leave early. That makes her a saint as far as I’m concerned. Just try and talk your mother down, convince her she’s overreacting. Your bride’s family seems happy enough, and I actually respect them.” With a shrug, Chris made for the bathroom. It took about ten minutes of sweettalk and hugging, but he eventually got her back to the party.

            “Aren’t you two going to dance?” Mr. Richards asked Jess and his son. The three Richards were seated around Jess at her shortened table.

            “No, I don’t want to cause a disturbance. Or, uh, more of a disturbance,” Jess answered. “What about you two though?”

            “My hip’s not what it used to be, dearie,” Mrs. Richards replied. “And my husband has two left feet anyway.” Mr. Richards shook his head and gestured to Jess that his wife was the real bad dancer. “Oh, but that does remind me of a story when Andrew was a little boy.”

            “No, it doesn’t, mom,” Drew chimed in.

            “It was the school musical. He was in first grade…”

            “Mom, that story’s really boring, she doesn’t want to hear it.”

            “…and he was cast as one of the dancers. He always did love to dance.”

            “Mom-” Jess covered Drew’s face with her thumb, muffling his voice so she could listen to the story unimpeded.

            “So, anyway, his dance partner was Cindy Worcestershire, and Andrew had a crush on her at the time, and they were going have this cute little dance number…” Drew pried himself off her thumb, so she closed her entire hand around him. “…but before the show, Andrew drinks an entire cup of pop, one of the big gulps you find at the gas station. I swear the thing was half the size of him.” Drew wriggled through the space her middle and ring fingers, only for Jess to shove him back in with her other hand. “Anyways, so he’s standing with the chorus, and through the whole play he’s jumping up and down, and he’s bumping into his classmates, and he’s squirming like mad.”

            “Don’t tell me,” Jess commented, covering her mouth with her free hand.

            “No, better yet,” Mr. Richards took over, “He and Cindy walk on stage for their dance. She’s facing him, and he’s still fidgeting like a madman. And just as they’re about to start, he looks her in the eyes and shouts ‘I have to pee’ loud enough for the whole school to hear it, before shoving her to her ground and dashing off stage to the restroom.” Drew crawled out of his girlfriend’s hand, her laughing having relaxed her grip. “So, Cindy’s on the floor crying, the rest of the class is laughing like no tomorrow, and they had to shut the whole thing down early.” Drew sighed, taking a relaxed pose on the table while he waited for Jess to stop chortling. With the DJ’s music playing, Jess’ outburst was mostly drowned out, leading to less glares pointed in her direction.

            “Poor Cindy wouldn’t speak to you for the rest of the year,” Mrs. Richards concluded.

            “That didn’t matter. We were in first grade, so it wasn’t a real crush anyway. No, what sucked was getting laughed at every time I needed a bathroom break. I just stopped asking after a while, had to go during recess.” Jess fussed Drew’s hair with her finger, much to his chagrin.

            “Aw, but if things were different, you might be dating her now instead of me,” she teased.

            “Psh, I guess it was a good thing Dad bought me that pop.”

            By 11:00, guests were starting to pack up, including Jess and the Richards.

            “Thank you so, so much for coming!” Keiko said, shaking Jess’ index finger. The larger woman was kneeling on the floor, holding her boyfriend and his parents in her other hand.

            “Of course, thanks for inviting me. Enjoy the honeymoon.”

“We will. Thank you!”

Once everyone waved and said their goodbyes, Jess left with her party, exiting out into the parking lot. “You two are staying at Drew’s, right? Do you want me to give you a lift?”

            “Oh dearie, no,” Mrs. Richards declined. “That’s too far for you to carry us.”

            “I believe she meant in her car, honey,” Mr. Richards corrected before craning his neck to face Jess. “That won’t be necessary. We got a rental, might as well use it.” Jess reached their car and lowered her hand next to it. Drew got down to help his parents off Jess’ hand. “Now, you two be on your best behavior while we’re away.”

            “There’ll be no problems, sir. Drew’ll sleep on the couch like he always does,” Jess said with a wink. Mr. and Mrs. Richards got into the car, now out of earshot from the young couple.

“She’s such a nice girl,” Mrs. Richards said. “I hope they stay together.”

“I think they will. He’s much happier with her than he ever was with a normal sized girl.”

“As long as they have a child our size. I need to be able to hold my grandchild.”

As the tiny car pulled out, Jess lifted Drew onto her shoulder and slowly walked down the sidewalk to her car. It was a clear night sky, hundreds of stars illuminated the grounds as the excitement of the week’s second wedding died down behind the couple.

            “I like your parents,” Jess said.

            “Yeah, they’re alright. Nowhere near as threatening as yours.”

            “Will you quit it,” she chuckled. “You act like they want to step on you or something.”

            “I’m not convinced they don’t!” Jess rolled her eyes and picked up Drew, dangling him between her fingers before her face.

            “Hey, as long as I’m happy, they’re happy.” She brought him closer to her lips; her warm breath washing over him. “And you know what’d make me happy?” Scooping Drew up with her tongue, Jess rolled the tiny around in her mouth. He fell face down into the divot of her molars, her cavity fillings softening his landing. Jess lowered her upper teeth gently onto him and grinded them back and forth, applying just enough pressure to scratch his back without tearing his clothes. Drew was lulled into blissful leisure; even he was impressed with the level of finesse Jess accrued handling him in her mouth. Upon reaching her car, Jess pried his limp body off her teeth and pressed him against her cheek with her tongue.

            “You own the tux your wearing, right?” she asked as she started her car.

            “No, but I’m sure I’m not the first guy to return one covered in drool.”

            “Listen, if they won’t take it back, I’ll pay for it.” The tip of her tongue wormed its way down the collar of Drew’s shirt, snapping off the buttons as it tore through his soggy clothes. “And if I happen to swallow it, don’t go diving for it.” She sucked on her boyfriend for the duration of the ride home, and for most of the night.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the wedding double feature. We nearing the end on this story with two chapters remaining.

Ch 18. Summit of Love by TerryLarka

            A rich, sweet aroma filled Drew’s nose as he floated in a mug of hot chocolate. He held himself up against a large marshmallow drifting in the center of the melting hot drink. His body was flush red, and his breath was heavy. The beverage felt like a hot tub on steroids, but it did wonders in washing away his fatigue after a long day of skiing.

            It was the middle of winter, and Jess, Drew, Sasha, and Jeff decided to take a vacation at a ski resort. Skiing and other winter sports were quite popular among tinies as all it took was a pile of snow or a frozen puddle to have sufficient sporting conditions, and the Brandybeer Ski Lodge took full advantage of this when renovating their establishment to meet the new demand. Offering slopes of varying steepness and length, both on actual mountains and small manmade mounds, Brandybeer’s owners aspired to be the premier destination for both sizes looking to have fun in the snow. Other amenities offered included: indoor and outdoor ice rinks, hotel lodging, an arcade stocked with refurbished machines and games, a spa, and several pools and hot tubs, all of which came in big and tiny models. Some areas, such as the hills and rinks, were size exclusive for safety purposes, but guests were encouraged to enjoy the rest of the resort alongside their larger or smaller companions.

            Jess and Sasha were sitting across from each other in a hot tub in their bathing suits. The mug of hot chocolate Drew was swimming in sat at the tub’s edge, just within Jess’ reach. Jeff was swimming in the water pooled in Sasha’s one piece in front of her cleavage. Jess grabbed her mug and brought it to her face, blowing on the cocoa before taking a sip. The cool gust felt refreshing on Drew’s boiling skin as it sent ripples in the cocoa surrounding the marshmallow. Taking a sip, Jess struggled to swallow the drink as it seared her tongue and cheeks.

            “Babe, how are you not melting in there?” she asked, rubbing her burned tongue with her finger.

            “It’s not so bad, like a really, really, really hot bath. I think I’m stuck, though.” Drew couldn’t move at all; the outer layer of the marshmallow softened in the hot cocoa, transfiguring into a sticky trap for the two inch man hanging over it.

            “I gotchu.” Jess plucked the marshmallow out of the mug, the edges of it sticking to her fingers, and tossed it and her boyfriend into her mouth. The malleable confection squished and deflated, molding further around Drew as Jess pressed it against her mouth’s roof with her tongue. She scraped away at the marshmallow with her teeth, swallowing the bits until only a thin layer remained plastered to Drew’s body. The warm saliva coating Drew’s body as Jess sucked off what she could was comfortably welcoming compared to the scalding beverage. With most of the marshmallow now in Jess’ stomach, the woman spat her boyfriend back into her mug where he went back to boiling as he floated on the surface.

            “I don’t know about you, but I could stay in here all night,” Jeff said, leaned up against Sasha’s breast as he soaked in the hot tub.

            “No way! We’re going to the arcade next!” Sasha replied, her eyes beaming at the thought of it.

            “You should see the pictures they put on their website,” Jess added. “It’s supposed to be one of the best arcades in the Midwest.”

            For a ski lodge, the arcade was surprisingly impressive, a vast chamber filled with video game cabinets, crane machines, ping-pong tables, and other game equipment.

            “Yo, they’ve got an adaptable foosball table.” Sasha pointed out as the four gathered around it. The table’s rods were detachable, so that they could be replaced with tiny players. The two playstyles involved either removing the four middle rods for tinies to play centerfield or removing the four far rods to have tinies play goalie; the former was the more popular option and the tournament standard as it allowed tiny players to interact directly with one another, thus it was the way the group decided to play.

            Drew and Jeff took to the center ring with Jess and Sasha at their goals, couple vs. couple. Jess held the ball directly over the ring and dropped it, starting the game. The ball was much softer than a normal foosball, for safety reasons, and half the size to better fit a tiny’s short legs, but it retained the speed and bounce familiar to players of the original game. Drew leaped into the center and slammed the ball with his forehead towards Sasha’s goal. Jeff attempted to intercept it, but it flew past him faster than he could react and rolled beyond his bounds. Bright yellow lines were painted on the table floor signaling the flipper’s range and where tinies were not allowed to cross. The flippers were padded to minimize injuries, but an absentminded flip was still capable of breaking bones.

            Sasha stopped the ball with one of her flippers and sent it ricocheting back to the center, successfully passing it to Jeff. With no flippers, the game the tinies played in the center was indistinguishable from an actual game of soccer, the two able to move freely within their bounds while the big’s flippers waited stoically for the ball to come their way. Drew rushed to intercept, but Jeff juked him out and sent the ball hurtling towards the other goal. Jess spun her goalie with reckless abandon, smacking the ball out of its path only to knock it off the flipper in front and send it straight back into her goal.

            “GOOOOOOOOOAAAL!” Jeff shouted, running around the field with arms stretched high. Sasha leaned in and high-fived him, Jeff’s miniscule palm slapping against the bottom of hers.

            “What the hell was that!?” Drew yelled back to Jess.

            “Oh yeah, because your defense was impeccable!” she retorted before grabbing the ball and holding it over the center. She dropped the ball and the game continued, each team volleying the ball back and forth until a winner was decided.

            With a final score of 5-3, Sasha and Jeff celebrated their win, the latter perched on the former’s shoulder as they chanted victory woots. Jess scooped Drew out of the table and carried him off to the arcade cabinets, ignoring Sash and Jeff’s hollering as she walked past.

            Browsing the rows of cabinets, Jess found a treasure trove of classic fighting games: Super Street Fighter II Turbo, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike, Tekken 3, King of Fighters ’98, Capcom Vs. SNK 2, Project Justice, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, Virtua Fighter and Mortal Kombat II. Jess walked back and forth between each row, paralyzed by choice.

            “We’re here for a whole week,” Drew reminded her, getting dizzy on her shoulder as she paced around the cabinets. “You don’t have to play them all tonight. I’m sure we’ll back tomorrow.”

            “But where do we start?” Jess asked, her eyes snapping between each machine’s eyecatches. “Do we go by release order? By developer? 2D or 3D?”

            “Let’s start with Tekken. I kinda know how to play that one.” Jess walked up to the Tekken 3 cabinet and placed Drew onto the board. Each machine in the arcade had been refurbished to allow cross-size play. Above the regular sized joystick and buttons were a scaled down set of the controls for tiny players. There were divots in the board in front of the smaller buttons for a tiny player to stand in, letting them play as if they were standing at a traditional cabinet albeit with a much larger screen. Jess took the player one side on the left while Drew jumped into the divot on player two’s side. Once they selected their characters and the match began, Drew became aware of the disadvantage he was in. Not only was the machine’s volume too loud for a tiny so close to the speakers, but Jess’ button mashing sent a cacophony of clicks and clacks ringing in his ears. Combined with his poor footing, having to balance himself against the vibrations caused by Jess smacking her buttons, and the screen that stretched so far up he struggled to see the health bars, Drew performed poorer than he cared for. He managed to win a few rounds, but Jess otherwise beat him candidly despite her preference for 2D fighters.

            “I thought you said you played this?” Jess gloated. “C’mon babe, there’s got to be some game you can beat me in.”

            “I couldn’t concentrate with all the noise,” he claimed. “And the screen’s too big. I can barely see the health bars.” Jess picked him up and carried him to a new machine.

            “When we get home, I’m buying a tiny TV, so I can beat you on it and you won’t have any more Johns to spew at me.”

            Meanwhile, Sasha and Jeff found the Dance, Dance, Revolution machine. The floor’s center tile had been replaced by plexiglass, covering a smaller dance floor within. Sasha lifted up the plexiglass hatch and lowered Jeff inside. There was a small monitor towards the front mirroring the larger screen, and the tiny dance floor had a hand bar behind it just like the larger machine it was encased in.

            “Go easy on me, okay?” Sasha pleaded. “I’m not very good at this.” She selected the song, “Burnin’ the Floor,” and got into position. As she expected, Sasha couldn’t keep up with the arrows blitzing across the screen, awkwardly stepping in the cardinal directions as close to the beat as she could. Despite her lack of dexterity, she was faring about as well as Jeff. The tiny man was normally quite skilled at DDR, and unlike the fighting game cabinets, the DDR machine was designed to suppress noise and vibrations from the larger player using shock and sound absorbers built into the center chamber. His problem was his own fault, as he was too distracted glancing up at the sole’s of Sasha’s sneakers standing on the see-through tile above him. And when she stepped off it to press an arrow tile, her t-shirt swayed enough for Jeff to peek up at her overhanging belly and underboob. His game suffered as a result, only scoring a little bit higher than his girlfriend. “Hey, I didn’t do that bad this time!” she exclaimed.

            “Yeah, you’ve really improved,” Jeff said as he was lifted out of his chamber. “You’ll probably beat me next time if I don’t step it up.”

            After kicking Drew’s ass at a few more fighting games, Jess moved over to the crane machine. Unlike a normal crane game, there was no claw at the end of the pole, but a harness instead. A tiny would strap themself onto the harness and would be moved around by the big player before being lowered and attempt to grab onto the prizes below. Jess placed Drew in the small opening on the side of the machine where a narrow, plastic dock lead to the crane’s harness.

            “We’re going for the fox,” Jess instructed as Drew strapped on. A cartoon fox plushie had its head poking out in the center of the pile of prizes. Jess tossed in her quarter and moved Drew towards the center. The pole slowly lowered onto the fox, directly above its round head between its ears. Drew tried to grab onto the plushie, but its head was too big, and he couldn’t get a good grip on it. The fox’s body was weighed down beneath a stuffed hippo, and Drew’s arms slid off the plush exterior, unable to keep a hold on it as the pole pulled him upward.

            “More to the left!” Drew shouted through the glass. “I need to be over the ear!” Jess tossed in another quarter and followed her boyfriend’s suggestion. As he descended over the fox again, Drew hooked his arm into the fox’s pointy ear, getting a solid grip on the plushie as he was lifted back up. It took all of his stamina, but he held on to that fox for dear life as it pushed itself free from the stuffed hippopotamus and into the air above the pile of toys. The ten seconds it took for the crane to move over to the chute felt like forever to the tiny man holding a stuffed animal the size of a human child, but eventually his goal appeared below him and Drew could be free of his burden. Once it fell, Jess grabbed the prize from its hatch and ran to the side of machine where Drew was removing his harness.

            “We did it! Thank you!” She grabbed Drew and kissed him, the soft touch of her powerful lips relieving whatever weariness had remained in his body. Jess scooped him up into her palm, holding the stuffed fox beneath her other arm. As they walked away from the machine, Sasha rushed over to them, Jeff hanging tight onto her shoulder.

            “Guys, they have Mecha Battle VI!” she exclaimed, out of breath from over-excitement and how quickly she ran over to them.

            “That isn’t even out over here!” Jess shouted with equal enthusiasm. “Did they import it!?”

            “Who cares! They got two machines, so all four of us can play.” The two woman darted to the arcade machine, their boyfriends not sure what all the fuss was about. Mecha Battle VI was a Japanese-exclusive arcade mech action game in which players sat in highly detailed cockpits and piloted giant robots. The game was played in first-person and used a sophisticated series of motions, vibrations, fans, and monitors to give a realistic feeling simulation of piloting a giant robot. Each machine connected locally to other machines, and each cockpit had a control center for big and tiny players, allowing for upwards of sixteen-player matches in eight virtual mechs. The goal of the game was to defeat the other players’ machines and be the last one standing. The game had several arenas filled with destructible props and environments, and featured eight different playable mechs. Big players controlled movement and melee attacks while tinies manned artillery, turrets, and the all-important super moves. The cockpit consisted of a leather chair surrounded by monitors and a dashboard in front with the controls. Next to the dashboard was a miniature, cup-holder-esque alcove with its own swivel chair and command center for the tiny player to operate. With the two machines at the arcade, Jess and Sasha could play against each other with their boyfriends and six NPC mechs.

            The women picked the city stage because of how exhilarating smashing through buildings was with the advanced rumble features. Jess picked Double-Barrel Emperor, a close-range mech that specialized in punching and used shotguns and pile bunkers; Sasha picked the Zatto D0ZER, a mid-range mech utilizing drill arms and SAM missiles. Every battle began with the players’ mechs dropping from orbit, a blazing red countdown appeared on screen anticipating the start of the round.

            “Alright Drew, this our most serious mission yet,” Jess decreed. “The fate of the Earth rests on our shoulders. But together, our love can surpass any obstacle and topple a threat of any scale.”

            “Sure,” he replied, swiveling around in his chair, “but I don’t know how to play this, and all the labels on this controller are in Japanese.”

            “That doesn’t matter. All you need is willpower, friendship, and the inputs for the super moves, and you can do anything.”

            “Right.” Drew pulled out his phone and googled an FAQ as the match started up.

            “And I am your commanding officer, so you should address me as such.”

            “Yes, ma’am!” he saluted. As each mech landed around the city, the match began. Sasha’s Zatto D0ZER was on the opposite side of the arena, dealing with the nearby NPCs ganging up on her. Jess grabbed two massive levers and put full throttle on the engines, propelling her mech through virtual skyscrapers, crumbling them like paper-mâché. She swung the levers and mashed the buttons with reckless abandon, destroying all the NPCs in her path of carnage. Drew pressed the buttons the gameFAQs he found told him to, blowing up pieces of NPCs as well as random objects in the environment in his spray and pray approach. The Double-Barrel Emperor dashed and darted, flicker-jabbed and corkscrewed, Dempsey rolled and gazelle punched, annihilating any mech that got within range.

            In minutes, Jess and Drew had defeated three of the six NPC mechs, and as the particle effects settled and the virtual city lay in derezzed ruins, all that was left standing was their eternal rival, the Zatto D0ZER. The two mechs slow walked to the center of the arena, standing stoically before one another. In the upper left corner of the screen, a video feed of Sasha popped up as she opened communications with her opponent.

            “Sister!” Sasha shouted in a raspy impression. “For years, I have waited for this moment. We still have a score to settle!”

            “I’m not the naïve, little girl you once knew!” Jess dramatically retorted. “I’m stronger than ever before! With the power of love on my side, I will surpass you!”

            “For every mountain, there is but one peak!” Sasha asserted. “Your love cannot hope to reach the summit that is ours!” Drew was trying to piece together the intricate backstory the women apparently came up with; Jeff just went along with it.

            “Our burning love shines brighter than any star, and it soars past even the tallest mountain! Today, we decide our destiny, and manifest our dreams into reality!” Jess pointed to Drew. “Charge the super move!”

            “On it, boss.” Drew scrolled through his phone in search of the super’s input.

            “Jeff,” Sasha commanded, “don’t believe in the you that believes in me, or the me that believes in you, but believe in the you that believes in yourself!”

            “What?” he asked, dumbfounded.

            “Goddammit, charge our super!” Sasha slammed her fist against her armrest as Jeff started mashing buttons. While Drew began inputting the super command, Jess raised her clenched fist beside her face in a dramatic pose, hype theme music playing in her head.

            “This hand of mine glows with an awesome power!” she declared. Sasha sat back in her chair, arms crossed, stomping her boots into the floor.

            “Our hopes and dreams are etched into its body,” Sasha chanted, rap/opera fusion playing in her ear, “transforming the infinite darkness into light!”

            “Its burning grip tells me to defeat you!” Jess continued.

            “Unmatched in Heaven and Earth, one machine equal to the gods!”

            “Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!”

            “My drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!” Sasha screamed, pointing her hand skyward.

            “Shining!” The Double-Barrel Emperor’s hand glowed a brilliant green.

            “Giga! Drill!” The Zatto D0ZER’s drill revved up, growing three times the size of the rest of the mech.

            “Finger!” Jess’ mech rushed forward, its glowing fist outstretched towards the enemy.

            “Breaker!” Sasha’s drill pulled her mech along as it propelled into the enemy. The two fighting robots collided in a spectacular cross-counter. Each attack burrowed its way into the other machine, tearing metal to shreds as they atomized each other’s frames. Jess and Sasha screamed at the top of their lungs while their boyfriends mashed at their controllers to keep their supers going. The health bars drained rapidly as the mechs discharged their strongest attacks into each other. Once the attack animations finished, the two mechs pushed past each other, standing with their backs to one another, the sun setting in the west. Each mech, destroyed beyond function, stood still as if time itself froze, like a pair of trees sprouting from that patch of earth since time immemorial. Jess’ mech had one pip of health, leaving Sasha’s with zero; Drew had successfully inputted their super a split second before Jeff.

            “So, this is the power of your love,” Sasha conceded, “heh, not bad. Not bad at all.”

            “You guys are such fucking nerds,” Drew muttered, grinning to himself.

            The next morning, Jess and Drew put on their winter clothes in their room: thermal underwear, ski pants, sweaters, knit hats, and heavy jackets. Drew was standing on the bed with Jess’ waist beside him as she stood next to him on the floor.

            “I’m going to join Sasha on the blue square slope. I’ve decided black diamond’s too extreme, especially by myself,” Jess said.

            “So, can I join you this time?” Drew asked. He’d been begging to ski with her all trip; not actually ski beside her, of course, more like ride in her clothes while she skied. Bigs could reach far greater speeds skiing than tinies could, and Drew wanted to feel that rush.

            “No, it’s still too dangerous. If you fall out on the slope, I won’t be able to catch you, and there’s no way you can dodge an oncoming skier.”

            “I won’t fall out,” he pleaded. “I’ll hang on tight. It’ll be fine.” Jess crossed her arms and sighed.

            “You’ve never felt winds that fast, how do you know you can handle them? I don’t even roll down the windows when you’re in my car. I’d love to bring you with me, but you should stay on the tiny slopes where it’s safe.” Drew lowered his head and sulked; it wasn’t often he begged like this, making his pouting extra potent when he decided to take advantage of how small and adorable he was. Jess couldn’t stand to see him like this, especially when he just wanted to be with her. How could she say no to that? “Fine,” she decided. Drew’s face lit back up. “But I’m putting you in my underwear, so that I know you’re secure.” She grabbed her boyfriend off the bed and tugged at her shirt collar, stuffing him in her left bra cup against her breast; she decided it’d be easier for her to maneuver with him in there rather than letting him squirm around in her panties. “And don’t even think about climbing out, or I’m keeping you in my sock for the rest of the night.” Putting on her coat and grabbing her skis, Jess exited the room; Sasha was waiting for them in the hallway. She noticed Jess’ boyfriend was conspicuously absent.

            “You’re smuggling Drew to the big slope too?” she whispered as they walked through the hotel hallway.

            “Yep, his pestering finally got me,” she replied, pointing at her chest. As to be expected, Jeff was nowhere to be seen as well. “Let me guess, Jeff’s…”

            “Nope, I didn’t think it’d be warm enough in my boot, so I put him somewhere more insolated,” she smiled, patting her ass. Beneath the ski pants and thermals, and between Sasha’s globular cheeks, Jeff was already sweating profusely. Drew was warm too, layered beneath a bra, shirt, sweater, and jacket as his head pressed up against the bottom of Jess’ areola. The fact both tinies were layered in their own winter clothes didn’t help matters.

            There was some relief when the women walked into the freezing winter weather awaiting them outside. The sky was grey and the ground was white as strong winds carried thick snow across the slopes. After putting on their skis, the women boarded the blue square’s lift. Jeff was deep enough in Sasha’s crack that he didn’t even touch the hard metal bench below him. The slope was at a forty-percent gradient and groomed, perfect for intermediate skiers looking for a rush.

            At the top, Sasha looked over the edge at, what was for her, the steep drop. Yesterday, she stuck to the more moderate blue square which was already more extreme than the green circles she was used to. The only reason she was on this slope was too impress Jess, though looking down from the top, she was having second thoughts.

            “I’m going back down the lift. This is too much for me,” she said.

            “C’mon, this is nothing,” Jess reassured her. “It’s not that much steeper than what you were on yesterday.” Sasha gulped, unable to take a step forward and unwilling to take a step back. Jess leaned into her ear. “Are you gonna cower out with your boyfriend watching?” she whispered.

            “Fuck,” Sasha muttered, taking the plunge. It wasn’t graceful, but the woman made a beeline towards the bottom, managing to keep her distance from the other skiers. Jess followed shortly behind. She slalomed down the slope with considerably more finesse than her friend. The wind pelted her as she descended, snapping at her face and filling her bloodstream with adrenaline. Drew couldn’t feel much at all, trapped behind several layers of clothing. It was like riding in a car going sixty miles per hour; suffice to say, he wasn’t impressed. Though Jess had specifically warned him not to, Drew crawled out from under her breast and started climbing up the strap of her bra.

            I’ll just poke my head out, enough to feel the wind in my hair, he thought. As he climbed, he noticed Jess’ body was actually pretty slick from a light layer of sweat forming. With wind and inertia pressing down on her, Jess didn’t notice her boyfriend crawling around on her chest, maintaining her focus on maneuvering around the slope. Drew reached the collar of her jacket and poked his head out, immediately snapping back into her clavicle at the g-force thrust upon him. It was more intense than anything he’d felt before, and the little adrenaline junkie inside him was celebrating. It felt great, so great that it distracted him from his loosening grip on Jess’ bra strap. With how much she was sweating, Drew’s body grew slicker as he was coated in perspiration, and before he could react, his hands slipped free from Jess’ clothing, sending him hurtling up her wet skin and over her shoulder into the cold winter air.

“Aaaaaaauuuuuggghghh!” he screamed, his cries blocked out by the sharp winds blasting Jess’ ears. He failed helplessly as he was lifted out of the warm clothing and into the frigid sky. Light as a feather, the tiny was carried on the wind with the rest of the snow and watched his girlfriend get smaller and farther as she descended the mountain without him.

            Sasha was at the bottom of the slope, bent over panting while she waited for her friend. Jess slid up to her a little bit later, nonchalant like she was coming back from a brisk walk.

            “Yo, about time,” Sasha said between breaths. “I’m ready for round two.”

            “Cool. Let me just check on…” Something wasn’t right; she couldn’t feel Drew in her bra. She felt around her chest, her gloved hands pressing against her covered breasts. “Drew?” She patted herself all over, no sign of the tiny anywhere on her body. “No, oh no. No, no, no!” She unzipped her jacket and jammed her arm down her sweater, feeling all over for the missing man. Sasha cocked her neck, unsure of what was going on. Jess looked around the ground, praying he simply fell out beside her. There was nothing but snow. Looking back up the slope, there was nothing but snow. “Sasha! I lost Drew!”

            “Oh shit!” Sasha’s eyes widened. She glanced around at the ground, as if he’d be waiting there below them. Her thoughts turned to Jeff whom she fortunately could still feel in her underwear. She quickly reached in her pants and pulled him out, holding him in her hand as she continued looking aimlessly for Drew. Jess was panicking hard, going so far as to start running back up the slope. “Jess! What are you doing!?”

            “I have to find him before he gets hurt!” Tears were streaming down her cheeks, biting her skin in the harsh, frigid air. Sasha ran over to her as fast as she could in skis, grabbing onto her and holding her back while enveloping Jeff in her gloved fist.

            “You won’t reach him running uphill in skis. We need to get search and rescue.” Sasha let go and detached her skis. “I’ll run to the lodge and get help. You try calling him.” Sasha ran off. Jess fumbled through her pocket and grabbed her phone, her trembling hands gave her much difficulty calling her boyfriend.

“Pick up, pick up, pick up,” she chanted. The phone rang four times; Jess stopped breathing.

“Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system. 555-5185 is not available. At the tone, please record your message. When you have finished recording, you may hang up or press ‘one’ for more options.” Jess kept the phone to her ear. She couldn’t speak. She couldn’t move. She couldn’t see or hear. A million thoughts rushed through her head. She couldn’t breathe. All she could do was cry.

            Drew trudged through the snow under a canopy of pine trees. He had flown off the edge of the course into the tree line. Fortunately, this meant he didn’t have to worry about getting run over by another skier or snowboarder, but that was about the only thing going for him. Drenched in his girlfriend’s sweat in below freezing temperatures, Drew struggled to keep any semblance of warmth as he shivered down the mountain. The heavy snowfall didn’t help, with snowflakes the size of his head accumulating across his puny frame, his small body not producing enough heat to melt them.

            The first thing Drew did upon landing was attempt to call Jess, but his phone wasn’t in his pocket where he left it. Shit, it must have fallen out in the air. He saw skiers pass by a few yards away from him, but there was no chance he was going to get their attention. He couldn’t stand around either lest he be buried in the falling snow, so he started the long walk down the mountain. He could see the resort from where he was standing. If he were five feet taller, it’d take him about twenty minutes to walk to the bottom, but at his height the lodge may as well have been several miles away. At least his light weight meant he didn’t sink very deep into the snow. So, Drew walked and shivered, trying his best to avoid the falling snowflakes.

            “Where is he? Where is he!?” Jess screamed.

            “Calm down,” the search and rescue leader told her. “We’ve got rangers and dogs combing the mountain now.” The two women, plus Sasha and Jeff, were standing in the resort lobby. The slope they were on had been closed while the search was ongoing. “We’ll find him in no time, but I can’t make any promises regarding what condition we find him in.” Jess’ eyes were bloodshot from all the crying she had done. Her voice was raspy and hoarse, and her nose was bright red, chafed by the tissues Sasha kept handing her. “This is why we have rules against bringing tinies onto the larger slopes. Next time you should consider your partner’s well-being before…”

            “Don’t you fucking lecture me!” Jess yelled. “Get out there and find him!” She couldn’t see through the tears gushing out of her eyes. The ranger betrayed no reaction, cool under pressure and experienced in delivering bad news. Sasha rushed over and grasped her hands around Jess’ shoulders.

            “Woah, okay, let’s take it easy,” she said, trying to calm her friend down. “Just sit down and we’ll wait together for them to find him.” With a nod, the search and rescue woman left the lobby to return to her squad. Sasha brought Jess over to the circle of chairs she and Jeff were sitting at and sat her down. Sasha pulled a chair next to her; Jeff stood on the circular wicker table in front of her. Sasha rubbed Jess’ back as she cried into her hands.

            “It’s all my fault. It’s all my fault.” It was hard to listen to her as she choked out her words.

            “Quit blaming yourself,” Sasha said, “it’s not your fault.”

            “I shouldn’t… I shouldn’t have brought him. I… I lost him. He’s gone.” She burst into more tears at the thought of Drew being dead. The possibility of a future without him mortified her.

            “It’s going to be fine,” Sasha murmured. “They’re going to find him. He’s going to be okay.” It was still too early for Sasha to consider things weren’t going to be okay. It was less about faith, and more of an emotional unwillingness to accept a dour outcome.

            “He’s a tough guy,” Jeff added. “I’m sure he’s fine. He’s probably trying to climb down the mountain all by himself.”

            “He… He hasn’t… He hasn’t answered any of my calls,” Jess muttered.

            “He must’ve dropped his phone,” Sasha concluded, “or maybe the battery’s dead.” Her words did nothing to calm Jess’ despair. The uncertainty was killing her, the small shred of hope like a dagger in her skin keeping the wound fresh. All she could do was mutter to herself and cry.

            Through the blustering snow, Drew could see flashlights ascend the mountain and heard the barking of dogs. Despite walking for several minutes, he didn’t appear any closer to the lodge. His skin was turning a bluish-white, and his gait had slowed down considerably. He struggled to brush the piling snow off his shoulders. His best bet was to get the attention of those searching for him, not that he had any good way of doing that. He looked to the massive pine trees lined along his trail. If he were the star of a survivalist show, he’d probably tear the bark off and start a little fire. Fuck it, worth a shot. I’m not making any progress anyway.

            Drew trudged over to a tree trunk and rubbed his numb hands across the bark. Even in better conditions, there was no way he could rip anything off the tree, and there was an even lesser chance of him successfully starting a fire. Drew sighed and went back to walking, at least he tried to. Unbeknownst to him, a large clump of snow piled onto the branch above him, and after receiving the last ounce it could shoulder, it slipped off the branch and fell directly onto the tiny below, burying Drew in an inch of snow.

            Everything went dark. He couldn’t free himself from his frigid prison. He could barely move his arms or legs, and by this point, he wasn’t nearly strong enough to dig himself out. He was so cold and so tired his survival instincts gave up, his eyelids growing heavy. There was a barking sound approaching him, but he couldn’t hear it, all his senses were shutting down. The last thought to cross his mind was Jess’ smiling face from earlier that morning, perhaps the last time he’d ever see it. In seconds, he was out cold.

            There was a bright light and the melancholy scent of sterile air. As his eyes peeled open, Drew could feel a prick in his arm and thin sheets covering the lower half of his body. He was in a bed, the upper half tilted at an angle, and the room around him was mostly white with a large window facing a tiny cityscape. He was in a hospital, a tiny hospital judging by the fact everything in the room was to his scale. A man in blue scrubs was standing next to his bed, fiddling with the IV pole.

            “You’re awake. Good,” the nurse said. “How are you feeling?”

            “Tired,” Drew muttered.

            “That’s to be expected. Drink some water.” He pointed to a pitcher of water on the bedside tray. “The doctor will be here shortly.” The nurse left him alone. There was another bed in the room, but it was empty. From the angle Drew was at, he couldn’t see a lot out of the window, just a tiny skyline in the distance. He was on the fifth and top floor of that hospital building; The hospital campus was a fair distance from the central heart of the tiny district, surrounded on most sides by a vast parking lot. Everything was quiet as he poured himself some water and took a few sips. The last thing he remembered was passing out. There were some vague memories of a big, wet dog nose and a helicopter propellor spinning, but that was all he could recall prior to waking up. He wondered where Jess was. There was no sign he had any visitors, but he figured he probably hadn’t been out for that long and it wasn’t like Jess could fit inside the hospital and wait for him.

            “Good Morning, Mr. Richards. Sleep well?” A man in scrubs and a white lab coat jaunted into the room.

            “Morning? How long was I out?” Drew asked.

            “You arrived here in the afternoon, and slept all night.” The doctor checked his Rolex. “It’s almost 7:30am. You had some friends visit throughout the night. Your friend Chris wanted me to let you know he and his wife would be back to see you after they got off work. Oh, and there’s someone else here for you, but…” As the doctor spoke, the room fell dark. The sunlight streaming through the window was blocked out, replaced by a gigantic eyeball filling up the windowpane. It was like a scene from a horror movie, the massive brown pupil jerking around as it peered into the hospital room.

            “Sasha, I think he’s up,” a loud voice from outside the building called out. Drew recognized it and the giant eyeball as belonging to Jess. The doctor groaned and rolled his eyes, trudging over to the window and yanking it open.

            “How many times do I have to tell you not to lean on the building like that?” he yelled, facing Jess’ eyeball as he leaned out of the window. “Your causing a disturbance for the other patients!” Jess ignored him, moving her head to try and look past the doctor. Jess was crouched down next to the tiny hospital building, her right arm leaning on the roof as she peered into Drew’s room

            “Is he alright?” Sasha asked. She was standing in the parking lot a couple feet back, raising her legs up and down to let the honking cars pass under her. Jeff was perched on her shoulder; he visited Drew’s room a few times during the night to check up on him and give the girls status updates, but he spent most of the time waiting with his girlfriend.

            “I can’t tell. The doctor’s in my way again,” Jess said, still trying to peek past him.

            “I’m not telling you again, back off before I call the auth-” The doctor was nudged to the side by a pale hand on his shoulder. Drew, hanging off his IV pole, limped to the window, his body still numb and weary from the frostbite. As best he could, he leaned out the window.

            “I’m alright. I told you I’d be fine,” he weakly smirked. He was attacked by a giant pair of lips, Jess planting them against the side of the building to embrace her miniscule boyfriend. Drew leaned into her kiss, too exhausted to stand on his own, and took in the warmth enveloping him. After letting the couple have their moment, the doctor pulled Drew back from the window.

            “You need to stay in bed. We’ll have you back home sooner if you don’t move around so much.” He grasped him by the shoulders and lead him back to the bed. Once Drew was lying down again, he started back for the window. “It’ll probably be another day before we can let him go,” he said out the window. “We’ll let you know when he’s ready to be discharged. Until then, just keep your voices down and try not to cause any more of a disruption.”

            “I’m going to be right outside, honey,” Jess called out. “Let me know if you need anything. I love you!” The doctor closed the window to keep the chill winter air out, leaving the hatch unlocked so it could still be opened from either side. Wiping the tears from her eyes, Jess sat down beside the building, blocking off most of the sidewalk, a portion of the parking lot, and several patients’ views of the outside. Sasha walked over and joined her, wrapping the heavy blanket she grabbed from home around them.

            “Those two have been out there all night,” the doctor said. “Never thought I’d see a pair of giants sleeping in our parking lot. Usually, our patients’ closest friends and relatives are as small as we are; we never needed a spot for bigs to wait around in. I suppose this is a sign of the times.” Jess hadn’t left the parking lot since Drew arrived the day prior. It didn’t matter that it was cold, it didn’t matter if she was a nuisance to visitors looking for a parking spot, she was going to be there when Drew woke up. Sasha sat by her friend the whole night, boyfriend in tow, only leaving to grab blankets and warm food and beverages from outside the tiny district.

The doctor flipped through some files on his clipboard. “You were lucky, no long-lasting injuries. Had you spent a few more minutes in the snow, we’d probably have had to amputate something. We’ll keep you here while you regain your strength, and then you should be good to go.” The window suddenly nudged open, Jess pulling it up with her fingernail.

            “How’s it going?” she asked “Do you need anything?”

            “Still good. Thanks!” Drew called out.

            “Ok. I’ll be out here. Just let me know.” Jess closed the window and sat back, biding her time until she checked on him again.

            “Not everyone here is lucky enough to have someone care for them like that,” the doctor commented. “Just keep that in mind while you recover.”

            “I know,” he blushed, some warmth returning to his cheeks. “I’m as lucky as they come.”

End Notes:

Next chapter will be the finale.

Ch 19. All Mixed Up by TerryLarka

            Jess sat by herself at Mescolare, the Italian restaurant where she and Drew had their first date. It was 7:15pm, fifteen minutes after the time Drew said he’d meet her there, and the mixed size restaurant was fairly packed. He told her he had a few errands to run and that he’d meet her up there; he was being oddly vague about the supposed “errands,” but she trusted there was a good reason he was keeping it secret from her. But as time went on, she grew increasingly worried. In the three years since they started dating, Drew had never once been late to a date. Jess anxiously tapped her foot under the table, checking her phone every minute while she sipped on a glass of pinot grigio.

            At 7:20, she texted Chris if he knew where her boyfriend was, but he responded that he hadn’t a clue. She texted Sasha, Jeff, Macy, anybody that could possibly know where he was, but they all came back with nothing. She tried calling Drew for the fifth time, no response, then texted him again for the tenth time, no response. Something’s wrong, she thought. I’ve gotta get out of here and find him. Just as she started to get up, Massimo Valenti, one of the restaurant’s owners, walked up to her table, donned in a luxury tuxedo and designer shoes with his husband, Giovanni, perched on his shoulder. He stood holding his hands behind his back.

            “Mi scusi, signorina, you have a message from a Drew Richards,” he said. Jess sat back down and looked up to the man, puzzled as to why Drew would call the restaurant and not her. “He wanted me to let you know that he’s sorry for being so late, but he had an extremely important matter to attend to. He doesn’t want you to worry over him, you’ll see him soon enough, and he believes it’ll have been worth the wait.” Jess’ befuddlement only grew, especially as the restaurant owner bent down onto one knee before her. He pulled out a small, black box from behind his back, careful to keep it upright as raised it in his palm to the woman seated in front of him. Flipping open the box’s lid, Drew knelt inside, bent on one knee next to a brilliant diamond ring half his standing height. The diamond itself was the size of Drew’s torso.

            “Sorry, I’m late,” Drew apologized. “This thing’s really heavy.” Jess covered her mouth with both hands, tears welling in her eyes as she waited for her boyfriend to pop the question. “Jessica Walker, will you marry me?” All eyes in the restaurant were on the couple as they waited with bated breath for her to respond. Jess sniffled, tears leaked out of their sockets while her hands covered her toothy smile.

            “Yes!” Jess lowered her hand to the ring box, allowing Drew to hop on and be lifted to her mouth. The two kissed, Drew’s miniscule lips dwarfed by his girlfriend’s, kissing her upper lip while she kissed his upper body. Cheers and applause erupted from the restaurant patrons, from bigs and tinies alike as they experienced the couple’s love vicariously. Giovanni shed a single tear sitting atop Massimo’s shoulder which his husband wiped off for him with the tip of his index finger. Drew hopped back onto the box and lifted the hula hoop sized ring out of its slot. The solid gold and diamond ring was quite heavy for the little guy, but he managed to get it on Jess’ ring finger as she held her hand out for him. Once Drew had pushed it to the end of her finger, Jess picked him back up and kissed him again, the couple laughing and smiling, overwhelmed with bliss.

            It was an outdoor wedding in the springtime. Cherry blossom trees surrounded the altar, spreading their pink and white flower petals dancing across the sky in a picture-perfect display. Soft organ music played as Jess, adorned in an extravagant white dress, was escorted down the aisle by her father. On the left sat Jess’ family and guests on the larger end of the spectrum, and on the right sat Drew’s family and the tinies. Jess reached the altar, her father taking his seat, and stood beside Sasha, her maid of honor, and her soon to be husband, Drew. Drew and Chris, his best man, along with the rest of the tiny groomsmen all stood on the elevated floor, making the bridal party look like skyscrapers in comparison. Jess and Drew stood a couple feet apart, so they could look each other in the eye without craning their necks. There was talk during the planning to have Drew stand on a podium, so that he could be at eye level with his bride, but Jess shot it down. She didn’t want it to look like she was “compromising” anything marrying a tiny, that his height was something she had to put up with. She wanted the physical difference between them to be the focal point, to make it clear that they loved everything about each other no matter how unconventional it may seem.

            “We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of these two individuals…” the officiant spoke, proceeding through the formalities as all eyes pointed towards the happy couple. “…Now, if the groom and bride would share their vows to one another.” Drew cleared his throat and tugged at his collar, nervous as hell standing in front of all his friends and family. A microphone was attached to his lapel, connected to speakers so that his miniscule voice could be heard across the audience.

            “Jess, you’re the greatest person I’ve ever met, the love of my life, and my entire world. I feel so blessed to wake up next to you every morning, and so relieved to fall asleep next to you every night. You’ve always shown me more respect and kindness than I could ever possibly deserve, and I promise to devote myself to you, so that I may give back to you the love you so freely give to me.”

            “Drew, you’re the sweetest, kindest, most understanding person I could ever hope to know. I am never happier than when I am holding you. I can take this leap forward knowing that you will always be at my side, always on my person, supporting me and loving me as only you can. I promise to love and care for you to the end of our days and beyond.” With their vows spoken, the officiant continued to the pronouncement.

            “Do you, Drew, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to have and to be held, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?”

            “I do.”

            “And do you, Jess, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?”

            “I do.”

            “By the authority vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now seal your union with a kiss.” Jess crouched down, holding out her palm on the floor for her husband. Drew walked over and climbed on, lifted up to his towering wife’s tremendous lips where the two certified their marriage with a kiss. The crowd erupted into applause as organ music swelled and the newlyweds proceeded back down the aisle, Drew riding happily in Jess’ palm.

            In the grand reception hall, guests of all sizes gathered to take part in the post-ceremony festivities. The reception was held at a Mariott Hotel with private rooms rented out for the newlyweds and out-of-state guests for when the celebrations concluded. To emphasize the coming together of two different walks of life, every normal table had lifts attached, allowing tinies to reach their tables situated in the center of the bigger tables. This had been a nightmare for the wedding planners to arrange, having to make sure members of two different families were seated in such a way to minimize the drama wedding guests were wont to stir up, but Jess was adamant that this wedding should separate the sizes as little as possible. The sizes were seated separately during the ceremony so that tinies could see, and the dance floors were separated for obvious safety concerns, but everything else was designed to bring both species together. In the end, things worked as well as could be expected with many guests engaging in genuine interactions with another size for the first time.

            Once everyone was gathered and given the chance to get drinks from either bar, a tiny counter situated on top of the larger one, glasses were clanged, and attention was drawn to the wedding party’s table at the front. Chris stood towards the front of the table, barely perceptible to those furthest back, with a mini microphone in hand.

            “I remember when Drew first told he me was dating a giant.” He paused and looked around the room, a near equal share of bigs and tinies filling the space. “I was convinced he wouldn’t make it past the first week. I don’t know if you know this, but you guys can be kinda overwhelming. You eat enough food in a day to last me a whole month, you’re so loud I gotta bring ear plugs with me whenever I leave the tiny district, and you all really need to work on watching where you step.” Ambient laughter permeated the hall, mostly from bigs who were much more audible. Plenty of tinies nodded along to Chris’ grievances. “I’ve known Drew my whole life. I know he’s a smart guy. So, I figured he’d see reason, dump her, and move on. That or get eaten before he had the chance. But here we are, four years later, and they’re hitched.” Chris looked back at the newlyweds, their smiling faces reassuring him. “And you know why? Because Jess is real special, she is. The only big I’ve ever known to cook a perfect, tiny steak medium-rare. I can’t do that, and I’m not using a pan the size of a house for one measly fillet! No, she’s special alright. I used to be terrified at the sight of anyone taller than four feet, but it was her kindness and her consideration for everyone, no matter how tall or short they are, that opened my eyes. I think we can all agree that these two better the lives of everyone they meet, and that they are more than deserving of each other.” Chris quickly bowed to the applause and returned to his seat. It was Sasha’s turn to speak next. The woman took deep breaths as she walked to the front of the wedding party’s table.

            “‘Sup,” Sasha opened, holding a normal-sized microphone with one hand while the other rested awkwardly at her side, her fingers fidgeting with her dress. “I’m Sasha. Some of you know me. I’ve been Jess’ best friend since we were toddlers.” She paused and looked around the room, a hundred pairs of eyes trained on her. To say Sasha hated speaking in front of a crowd would be an understatement. She steadied herself and continued speaking. “You see, I’ve known Jess my whole life, and I know better than anyone that she’s had some crappy taste in men. So, when she first told me she was crushing on this tiny…”

“Please don’t phrase it like that,” Jess muttered to herself.

“…I didn’t take it well, not at first. I thought she was out of her mind, that she was making this huge mistake.” Sasha paused again. Why am I telling them all this? she thought. “But then I met Drew, and it took me a while, but I got it. I got why she wouldn’t shut up about him. It didn’t matter how I felt about him, he was always willing to give me a chance. Like, we were at a concert once, and they wouldn’t let me in because I’d block everybody’s view, and there he was holding up the line arguing with the ticket vendor to let me in, even though I’m pretty sure I had stepped on a few cars by that point.” A light murmur of laughter erupted across the crowd. “I think I might’ve broken a building too. But even then, he was always patient with me and tried to make me feel comfortable, and I really value him as a friend. Almost as much as Jess. Hell, it’s because of him that I met the love of my life. So, thanks Drew, for being there for me. And thanks, Jess for finally seeing a decent guy for once. I can’t wait for whatever shit we all pull together next.” Sasha set the microphone down on the table nearest to her and trudged off away from the reception, glad that ordeal was finally over with. The crowd applauded her, and then the next speaker took to the stand. After all the speeches were made, food was served.

            Along with their restaurant, Massimo and Giovanni also ran a catering service that specialized in mixed size events, and the two were honored to play a continued role in Jess and Drew’s relationship. Waiters dished out meals to everyone, able to hold an entire tiny table’s worth of plates in one palm. After a sufficient amount of time for eating passed, the cake was brought out. It was a white-frosted, multi-tier cake, and standing on top were two figures: a bridal figure for Jess and a much smaller groom for Drew; the groom figure was actually one intended for a tiny-scaled cake, but as mixed size relationships grew more popular, these figures often found themselves perched on much larger cakes. Jess walked over to the cake and grabbed the knife. Drew rode on the back of her thumb as she wedged the knife into the cake, allowing them both to cut the first slice as per tradition.

            With cake served and the dance floors open, guests danced, drank, mingled, and made merry. The dance floor was split into two, with one fifth of it being painted red to denote where tinies danced; a velvet rope barrier separated the two sides of the dance floor, to prevent inebriated guests from stepping too far without thinking. Tinies were allowed onto the big’s side as long as they were accompanied by a larger partner, such as Drew dancing with Jess on her shoulder. The newlywed’s parents sat at their tables, watching their kids do the “Cha-Cha Slide.” 

            “Yep, that’s a damn fine boy you two raised,” Mr. Walker mentioned, taking another sip of beer. “I knew the first time we met that he was the one.” Mrs. Walker shot him a knowing look, fully aware that wasn’t the case at all.

            “Thank you,” Mrs. Richards cooed. “We’re both so proud of him. And your daughter is so sweet. Such a lovely girl. It would’ve broken my heart if things didn’t work out between them.” Mr. Richards leaned back in his chair to face the giant man seated behind him.

            “So, Hank,” he said with a smirk, “want to take a bet on how tall our grandchild’s going to be?”

            “You’re on!” Mr. Walker held out his index finger to shake hands with Mr. Richards. Both wives slapped their husbands’ shoulders.

            “Stop acting foolish!” they chided.

            Over at the bar, the tiny bar on top of the larger one, Chris was regaling Macy, who was standing by the larger counter, with some of his and Drew’s antics. He was on his seventh beer. “And then, the stripper placed me in her belly button and poured a mountain of whipped cream on me. Everyone thought I was a goner, but I scarfed down all the whipped cream she could spray on me.”

            “Haha, that’s so funny,” she laughed. She was on her sixth cocktail. “I fucking wish I could be buried in whipped cream.”

            “Hold up,” the tiny bartender whose name no one knew interrupted, “wasn’t it that Kyle guy in her belly button? I thought you were caught in her toe ring.”

            “No, no, no, you got it all wrong. Kyle was in her toe ring, I was in her belly button, and Drew was… I don’t know, in her mouth or something.” Chris turned back to Macy; the woman was twirling her hair with her finger, thinking about how hot it’d be if Aaliyah wore nothing but whipped cream on her private bits. “Where was I? Right, I strode confidently up her chest and told her, all bold and cool-like, to let me and my friends go. And she was so impressed, and probably infatuated with me, that she went on her way.”

            “There’s no way that’s how it went down,” Keiko said. Chris turned around, startled, not realizing his wife had been standing behind him. “You’ve never done anything ‘confidently’ in your whole life.”

            “That’s not true!” Chris racked his brain for a counterexample. He kept racking. He racked for a while. Macy walked away in search of her wife while he stood there, racking.

            “It’s okay,” Keiko conceded, leaning in to kiss his cheek. “I still love you, even if you are awful at telling stories.”

            Jeff was standing near the reception hall’s entrance. Two hooligans, one with a pink mohawk and the other with blonde dreadlocks, walked in and were scoping out the place.

            “Lenny, Kurt, what are you doing here?” Jeff asked. “There’s no way you two were invited.”

            “Of course, we weren’t,” Lenny admitted. He and Kurt were wearing t-shirts with a tuxedo pattern printed on the front. “We’re crashing this joint.”

            “We’re hunting for some giantess snatch,” Kurt added. “Sick of you and that Derrick guy rubbing it in our faces all the time.” Jeff was about to throw his old roommates out when he heard a familiar set of footsteps stomp down behind him.

            “Kurt! Lenny! I’m so glad you guys could make it!” Sasha greeted, looming far above the tinies with an ominously wide grin stretched across her face.

            “Wassup, Sarah!” Lenny shouted. Jeff stopped bothering to correct him on his girlfriend’s name a long time ago. “You wouldn’t happen to have any single friends here, would you? Particularly, ones looking to bang some tiny studs?”

            “As a matter of fact, there is someone I’d like you both to meet,” Sasha said. Lenny and Kurt’s eyes lit up as they noticed a young woman in a tight, blue dress walk up behind her. “This is my cousin, Mary Ann.”

            “Hi there!” Mary Ann greeted, bending over to get a better look at the tiny guys. She was in her early twenties, had long, black hair like her cousin, and was quite slim. Her pert breasts were squeezed up against her chest by her tight dress which curved pleasantly around her waist and stopped at the top of the thighs, giving the tiny perverts a picturesque view of her white silk panties. Lenny and Kurt were speechless, mouths agape at the beauty towering over them.

            “These were the two I was telling you about,” Sasha said to her cousin, pointing down at the excited tinies beneath them. Mary Ann squatted and reached out to grab the pair before lifting them up to her face as she stood back up.

            “Wow, two of them? It’s so hard to find tinies willing to play with me,” the young woman said. The perverted pair were squirming in her fingers, unable to hold in their excitement at how well their night seemed to be going.

            “We’ll play with you!” Kurt shouted from between her fingers. “Big or small, we love them all!”

            “Our bodies are yours to do with as you please!” Lenny added, fantasizing about all the sexy things she could with him.

            “Fantastic!” Mary Ann cheered, her eyes beaming. She turned towards Sasha “You think anyone will mind if we do it here?”

            Here? the pervs thought. Holy shit, this girl’s a freak.

            “It should be fine as long as no one sees you put them in,” Sasha advised. She looked around the hall. Most people were busy dancing or talking; no one’s attention was turned towards the entrance where they all stood. “Now’s your best chance.” Mary Ann slid her feet out of her stiletto heels, standing barefoot on the cold tile floor. Kurt and Lenny looked down, and a horrific realization dawned on them as they were lowered towards the empty shoes.

            “Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! This isn’t what we signed up for!”

            “Yeah, we don’t like feet! We’re into the normal stuff, like boobs and giant asses.”

            “They’re just roleplaying,” Sasha assured her. “It’s more fun for them if they pretend they’re not into it.”

            “Quit making shit up!” Lenny protested, squirming harder against Mary Ann’s fingers in a vain attempt to break free. “We want to go in your underwear, not your heels!” The women ignored the tinies’ pleas as they continued to talk over them.

            “Oh, totally,” Mary Ann agreed as she dropped the pair into her shoes, Lenny in the left and Kurt in the right. They tumbled down the slant of her heels and found themselves confined in the covered toe tips. The insole was damp and the air in their small alcove was musty; it was obvious to the tinies that the woman had recently come off the dance floor. “I love it when they act all defiant. Putting all their strength into resisting me even though its futile at their size.” Mary Ann picked up her shoes by their edges and looked through the openings at her tiny captives; Mary Ann’s pretty face was the only thing they could see from the outside. “Don’t worry, I’ve dated tinies before, so I know exactly how much pressure you guys can take.” The tinies tried to crawl free from their nooks, but all the lifting and lowering kept them tumbling back into the tips. They screamed and shouted as her heels fell back onto the floor. Deaf to their pleading, the young woman slid her feet into the shoes, scrunching the men under her toes as she walked back towards the dance floor. “Thanks again, Sash. I’m gonna have so much fun with these guys.” Sasha bent down and picked her boyfriend up off the floor.

            “You think they’ll be alright?” Jeff asked.

            “Definitely. I’ve met some of her exes, and they all came out alright. Physically, at least. She knows what’s she’s doing, she just can’t find any guys that enjoy her particular tastes.” Sasha fondled Jeff with her thumb, rubbing him up and down as he stood in her palm. “Turns out most tinies don’t have foot fetishes. You’re pretty special in that regard. You wouldn’t believe how jealous she is of us.”

            “I told you it’s just a stereotype,” Jeff blushed as Sasha continued rubbing him. “I don’t tell you enough how lucky I am to be with you. It’s really nice having someone indulge me like you do.

            “That’s right, you better appreciate everything I do for you,” she teased, “or else my soles will be the only part of me you ever feel again.” She stopped caressing him and brought her tiny boyfriend closer to her face, close enough to feel her warm breath encompass his puny body. “But seriously, I wouldn’t ‘indulge’ you so much if I weren’t into it too. And to think, we probably wouldn’t be together if you hadn’t fallen into my boot that night.” She gave him a peck on his cheek, and the rest of his upper body. “What I’m trying to say is, I’m lucky too. But enough of this gushy shit. Let’s go dance.”

            “Hey, I’ve been practicing, so I can dance with you like Drew and Jess do.” Sasha took off her right flat and held it up with her free hand, dangling Jeff over the opening.

            “But babe, it’s their wedding. We wouldn’t want to steal everyone’s attention from them.” Sasha dropped him onto her well-worn insole. “Besides, we both know this were you really want to be.” He wasn’t going to deny that. Pools of sweat were drawn out from where Jeff landed, splashing him in dank, salty fluid. Having been standing and walking in front of large crowds all day, Sasha’s shoes were rife with her foot’s B.O., severely limiting the fresh air available to the tiny as his girlfriend’s massive foot breached the flat’s opening and shoved its way inside. Jeff was pressed down by the arch of her foot, causing more sweat pools to emerge from the spongey insole which combined with the sweat actively perspiring from her warm sole. With her boyfriend nestled safely under the sweet spot of her arch, Sasha skipped over to the dance floor to join her friends.

            Lily, one of Jess and Drew’s work friends, sat at her table, drinking and sulking. Steve, another coworker, was sitting beside her, looking around aimlessly at the other guests enjoying themselves. The two weren’t talking, Lily too busy fantasizing about a dream wedding of her own, and Steve lacking the social aptitude to start or maintain a conversation.

            “Hey, get me another refill,” Lily ordered, twirling her empty cup in her hand.

            “Right. Will do,” Steve obliged, eager to be of use and to break free of the awkward confinement he locked himself in. As the tiny man boarded the table’s lift to reach the floor, Jess sat down to talk to Lily.

            “Thanks for coming, Lily,” Jess said. “I know we aren’t always on the best of terms, but Drew does consider you a friend, so I’m glad you can be here for him.” Lily looked up at the woman towering over her. The tiny was plastered and struggled to make out Jess’ face through her blurred vision.

            “Right. Couldn’t miss it,” she muttered, squinting to try and get a better look at the giant woman. “You look beautiful, by the way. I like what you did, hrgh,” Lily gagged, clutching her mouth as she held in her drink, “with your face.”

            “Thank you! You look great too.”

            “Hey, I’ve been meaning to ask…” With all the alcohol slushing through her system, Lily had lost most of her inhibitions. “…are you guys into swinging?” Jess chuckled at the question.

            “Nope. Drew is mine and mine alone.”

            “Figures.” Lily leaned forward onto her table, holding her head in hands to keep from collapsing. “It was worth a shot.”

            “You’ll find someone eventually,” Jess assured her. “You just got to look for men who are actually single.”

            “It’s not my fault all the hotties are taken. People like you gotta leave some for the rest of us,” she joked. Jess was glad to see a smile crack on the tiny woman’s face. Out of nowhere, Sasha rushed up to Jess and shook her shoulder.

            “Jess! Jess! Someone brought cornhole boards! We need you on Drew’s team.” Sasha cried.

            “Oh shit!” Jess bolted out of her chair, knocking into the table and jostling Lily’s inebriated body more than she cared for. “Gotta go, Lily. See you at work.” Jess and Sasha ran off towards where the boards were being set up. “Hold up! Don’t start without me!”

            That night, after the reception, Jess and Drew retired to their hotel room. Jess leapt backwards onto the luxurious bed, her husband held tightly in her grip.

            “Today’s been perfect,” Jess sighed, lying with her arms outstretched on the bed.

            “I’m glad everything went smoothly,” Drew added, tucked within his wife’s curled up fingers. “I never thought planning a wedding would be that stressful, but everything worked out in the end.” Jess brought her hand over her, holding Drew over her expansive face.

            “Now that it’s behind us, we can finally relieve all that tension,” she said, biting her lower lip. “This bed is so nice, it’d be a waste not to wear it out.” Jess tossed her tiny husband onto the bed sheet and stood up. Standing over the mattress, far out of Drew’s reach, Jess unzipped her wedding dress and took it off, revealing the white lace underwear and garter belt underneath. Drew was so wonderstruck, he didn’t even think to remove his own clothes, so in awe at his wife’s beauty that he was left paralyzed by love. Jess reached down and picked Drew up between her fingers, lifting him up to her mouth. Her humid breath, tinged with the scent of champagne, wrapped around him as she parted her lips and exposed her pearly whites. Bringing Drew just millimeters from her incisors, Jess bit into the front of his formal wear, just barely grazing his chest, and tore the front of his shirt off with her teeth.

“Unzip,” she demanded. Drew fumbled with his belt, unbuckling it just in time for Jess to bite at the cuffs of his pant legs and drag them off his body. After Drew pulled off his suit and what remained of his torn-up shirt, all he had left on were his boxers. “Do you trust me?” Jess asked. Drew nodded fervently. “Good. A strong marriage is built on trust, you know.” Jess bit down on Drew’s boxers, the tip of his hardening dick rubbing against the front of her tooth as she slid his underwear off his crotch.

Jess brought Drew down to chest level, and with her free hand, unbuckled her bra, letting Drew watch her tits drop as she freed them from their restraints. Next, Jess undid the straps connecting her garter belt to her white leggings and sat down on the bed. With her legs outstretched, Jess placed Drew on the mattress at the end of her feet. She lowered her toes to his level and wiggled them in his face, beckoning the tiny to pull her leggings off for her. Drew grabbed onto fabric covering the right foot’s big toe and yanked at it with all his might. He managed to stretch the fabric out far enough to wrap his arms around it, and with his whole body, he pulled at the leggings, gradually removing them off his wife as he walked towards the mattress’ edge. Drew got it down to her shin by the time he reached the end of the bed; Jess gave him a break and pulled her leg back, allowing her foot to free itself from the legging. Drew ran back and repeated the process with the other leg.

“Now that I think about it,” Jess pondered, “We’re kind of gross, what with all the dancing and standing around. How about we freshen up before things get serious?”

“Sounds like a great idea, but this room has only one shower, and it isn’t designed for tinies,” Drew said with playful faux-innocence.

“Oh well, I guess we’ll have to share,” Jess shrugged. “Wouldn’t want my hubby falling down the drain.” Jess picked Drew up and walked him into the bathroom. It had a standing shower barricaded with a glass door. While she waited for the running water to heat up, Jess undid her garter belt and removed her panties before sauntering into the shower stall with Drew in tow. The two didn’t usually shower together, preferring baths to mitigate the risk of Drew washing away down the drain, but today was a special day and that made the couple feel particularly invincible. Hot water sprayed onto and cascaded off Jess’ naked body, much of it splashing onto Drew as she held him by her chest. At Jess’ special request, the hotel room’s bathroom was stocked with irritation-free, ultra-gentle body wash; originally intended for bathing babies, the sensitive body wash was also perfect for a woman looking to use her tiny partner as a loofah.

Holding out her palm, Jess squeezed a dollop of body wash into her hand, covering her husband as the translucent soap pooled on and around his body. She started with her chest, her breasts molding around Drew’s body as Jess rubbed him into them. Starting at the top, Drew slid down the top of her breast, brushed over the nipple, and was squeezed up against her underboob. From there, Jess dragged him up the side of her breast, through her cleavage, and up by her clavicle, rubbing him in circles against her chest. Though his dick was hard, Drew’s body went limp as he gave himself over to his wife to do with as she pleased.

Jess lifted her arm, dragging Drew over to her armpit. The tiny was pressed against the soft, underside of the pit, pushed deep into the shallow folds and collecting what little sweat had yet to be washed away by the shower. In all honesty, Drew’s two-inch frame made for an ineffective loofah, but getting clean wasn’t at the top of either lover’s mind. Jess cherished holding her husband’s entirety against her body: his faint heartbeat pulsing against hers, the transient puffs of air from his breath blowing onto her wet skin, the minute movements of his arms and legs picked up by her nerves. Drew lost himself in his wife’s overwhelming presence, her soft skin surrounding every millimeter of his frame, enveloping him in the heat exuding from her body under the hot shower.

Jess pulled Drew away from her as she stood under the shower head, washing the soap off her chest. After squirting another dollop of body wash onto Drew, she lowered her hand beside her waist and pulled it around, giving her husband a perfect view of her cyclopean ass. She playfully smacked him against it, Drew’s body stinging as what felt like a ton’s worth of fat slammed into him. Jess grabbed what she could of her plump cheek, kneading Drew into it with her palm as she groped her wet buttocks. Air was in short supply for the tiny, sealed between a mountain of fat and Jess’ powerful hand all while being drenched in warm water and body wash, but he made do; the adrenaline rushing through him overpowered any sense of danger, and his libido blocked out any rational thought as he was kneaded further against his wife’s tremendous ass.

A little bit later, Jess gave her man a breather, loosening her grip on her cheek for a few seconds before shoving Drew down her crack. Sandwiched between Jess’ buns, Drew was met with a surge of heat, the air muskier and more stifling trapped where the sun doesn’t shine. Jess shoved him deep within the crevice, pushing him up against the brown eye. Scraping Drew’s body up and down along the crack, Jess quivered every time his sturdy member snagged on her puckered asshole. She continued scratching her ass with him until she couldn’t take it anymore. As she bent forward, her brown eye opened up just wide enough for her to shove Drew inside her anus with her finger.

The heat only grew more intense inside Jess’ anal cavity. Being inside her butt was sweltering enough, but the steam from the hot shower turned the woman’s ass into a sauna for the puny man trapped inside her rectum. The tight, slick walls of flesh pulsated around him as the woman continued washing herself off. After a few minutes of lathering and rinsing, Jess turned off the faucet and stepped out of the shower, leaving Drew entrapped within her ass. His soft prison walls grinded against him as Jess walked towards the towels hanging off the bathroom wall. She dried off in a hurry, her hair still damp as she sauntered out of the bathroom towards the overnight bag the couple prepared beforehand. Drew could feel Jess’ hips sway as she walked, his body forced to swing along with them.

Crouching over the bag, Jess rummaged through clothes and toiletries until she found what she was looking for: a black, silicone, anal vibrator and a bottle of lube. After lubricating her sex toy, Jess hopped onto the bed, bent forward with her ass in the air. She poked the tip of the vibrator up to her asshole, sliding it in gradually as she turned it on. Drew’s entire world shook as the vibrating butt plug encroached on the little space he had. The vibrator grinded against his legs, crotch and finally his torso as it crawled deeper into the rectum. Drew felt like he was hit point blank by a magnitude eight earthquake, his entire body rattling as it was sandwiched against the rippling flesh of Jess’ rectum. He could barely hear the sounds of Jess’ moaning reverberating through her body over the loud rumbling of the monstrous vibrator.

The pressure increased further and further as Jess began orgasming, her anus contracting and squeezing Drew’s tiny body against the vibrator. As aroused as he was, Drew couldn’t tell if he was ejaculating or even hard, his body numb from the intense shockwaves coursing through him. Eventually, Jess’ muscles relaxed, and she turned off the vibrator. With what stamina he could muster, Drew wrapped his arms around the butt plug, hitching a ride on it as Jess pulled it out of her ass.

Peeling her husband off the sex toy, Jess sat up against the bed’s headboard and held him between her fingers. “Need a break?” she asked.

“No way! I can go all night!” Drew shouted. Whether it was due to wedding day magic or simply seeing his wife’s beautiful smile, Drew’s body roared back to life, fully replenished and ready to continue making love.

“I was hoping you’d say that,” Jess giggled, lowering her man towards her crotch. She rested him on her soaked, scintillating pussy, letting him crawl along it as he reached towards the top. Finding his prize, Drew licked the tip of Jess’ clit, sending a rush of pleasure coursing up her body. As he lapped her pearl, Drew’s body grew further dowsed in ejaculate, making it hard for him to hold steady against her chasmal vagina. He continued licking until he felt a lumbering pillar smack into his back, Jess pushing him into her pussy with her finger.

Drew slid effortlessly into her vaginal cavity, immediately coated in the mucus lining the walls. With Drew inside, Jess fingered herself, guiding her husband deeper inside of her. Her heart fluttered when she felt Drew kissing her index finger. During consummation, newlyweds sanctify their loving union by becoming one in body and spirit, but few could ever know the coadunation Jess felt having her entire husband inside of her, or the oneness Drew felt having his whole body consumed by his wife’s vulva. As Jess rubbed her clit, Drew crawled further into her, practically swimming through mucus and ejaculate as he propelled himself off the vaginal walls. Reaching the back, Drew stimulated the cervix with his dick, grinding against the organ, much to Jess’ delight. The two went at it for a while, Drew nearly drowning in cum as the walls of flesh closed in on him. Jess’ body convulsed, climaxing alongside her husband as he spread his seed onto her cervix.

With Jess’ vulva relaxing around him, Drew crawled back to her finger, riding it out of her vagina and into her waiting palm. To call him a mess would be an understatement, greased up with lotion and all manner of bodily fluids. Once Jess caught her breath, she got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom. After grabbing the bottle of ultra-gentle bodywash, she twisted the hot water knob on the sink and held Drew under the running water, letting the grime rinse off his body before lathering him with the soap. Her fingertips felt so heavenly as they caressed his naked body, gracing his back, fussing his hair, massaging his legs and thighs, and devoting extra attention to his semi-standing member. She held him under the warm, running water again, rinsing off the body wash, and placed him on a towel sitting on the counter beside the sink. The towel was far too big for him to handle, so Drew just rolled around in it until he felt dry. Jess pinched him between her fingers and brought him to her face.

“There, all clean,” she said, tilting her head back and dangling Drew over her mouth. Her lips parted and her tongue slithered out, the tip of it brushing up against the soles of Drew’s feet. Her tongue danced between Drew’s miniscule toes before slinking up his legs and lapping up his crotch. Unable to hold out any longer, Jess dropped Drew into her mouth, his tiny body sliding down her tongue and towards her gullet. Jess tilted her head forward, keeping Drew from slipping past the point of no return, and walked back into the bedroom. Laying belly down on the bed, she spit him out onto the mattress, the once clean tiny now coated in a viscous layer of saliva. On his back, Drew didn’t have long to make sense of his surroundings before a massive pair of lips came crashing down on him. The thick, heavenly pillows pressed him into the bedsheet, spit pooling over and around him as the woman’s tongue wormed its way outside its lair. Jess almost squealed at the touch of Drew’s lips to hers, the puny mouth doing its best to match its lover’s ferocity. While they kissed, Drew’s boner rubbed against the divot beneath Jess’ lower lip, pleasuring the two further.

Jess pulled back for a moment, lifting her face out of Drew’s reach, filling the tiny with a sense of longing before she plunged back down and scooped him up with her tongue. Drew tumbled through her mouth, pressed against her cheek, dragged across her inner lip, dropped into the gumline, and scooped back onto the tongue before being plastered against the roof of her mouth. Rubbing his back between the hard and soft palates, Jess massaged her husband the best way she knew how. At first, Drew lied pressed against the top of her tongue, her coarse tastebuds fondling every millimeter of his body as they molded around it, but then Jess curled her tongue, holding Drew up by the muscle’s arched underside, his dick clamped between either edge of the tongue, stroked by the back and forth motions of Jess’ undulating muscle.

Before long, Drew was cumming in her mouth, his jizz splattering into Jess’ curled tongue. Jess uncurled her tongue, holding Drew against the roof with the tip, and swallowed, her husband’s sperm washing down her throat with her saliva. She sucked on him a little longer, convinced he tasted best the moment after ejaculating, before finally pulling him out, a trail of spit keeping him connected to her wonderful mouth. Jess stared at him as she sat up in the bed, her ginormous eyes pouring over the miniature stud in her hand.

“I could just eat you up,” she moaned, pressing the tiny against her chin with her index finger. “Think about it. Forced down my throat,” she dragged Drew’s body along the underside of her chin, bringing him to her neck, “carried down my esophagus,” trailing him over her Adam’s apple, and lowering him through her cleavage, her heartbeat almost drowning out her words, “and dropped into my stomach.” She held him against her stomach, dreaming of what he’d feel like on the other side of her flesh. “You could truly become one with me.” Jess’ heart was sent fluttering again as Drew started kissing her abdomen. He had become used to her pillow talk, fantasies and role play being her only option for satiating her fetishistic hunger. Drew always played along, knowing full well that no matter how deep in her mouth he got, she’d never do anything to hurt him. “God, I love you so much.” She brought him up to her mouth and kissed him. All her fantasizing soaked her pussy in a new coat of ejaculate. “Ready for round two?”

“Whenever you are!” he shouted, as sprightly as when they started. Jess lowered Drew to her crotch, pushing him in just enough to rub him against her clit. Drew polished her pearl with just as much fervor as he had earlier, the two overflowing with enough spirit and love to last the whole night.

            Come morning, the sun’s delicate rays streamed through the windows, illuminating the hotel room. Drew woke up on Jess’ belly just above her navel, her hand draped over him like an oversized blanket. He could feel himself rise and fall with every breath his sleeping wife took. The sensation was almost strong enough to lull him back to sleep, but he crawled his way out of her hand and strode towards her chest. The two of them were still naked, having spent almost the entire night lovemaking like there was no tomorrow. Drew walked through the valley of her cleavage and climbed up her chin, her vast face expanding before him.

The tiny man got on all fours and kissed his wife’s massive upper lip. As if responding to him, Jess’ mouth opened up, her tongue stretching out and sliding under the tiny’s chest before scooping him into her maw. Drew fell for a bit before being pinned to the roof by the pliable muscle. Her morning breath was like a punch to the face, the pungent odor overpowering Drew’s senses as Jess’ tongue rubbed up against him. He wasn’t sure if she was awake and playing with him, or if this was an unconscious response influenced by her muscle memory. After a few minutes, he could feel himself and the mouth around him tilt forward. Jess sat up and spit her husband into her palm.

“Hmmmm, serving breakfast in bed. How sweet of you,” she mumbled, half-awake.

“Good morning.” Drew smiled up at the gorgeous face hovering over him. Her greasy hair stood on all ends, sand encrusted the edges of her squinting eyes, and all her makeup had washed off in the shower. “You look great,” he said earnestly.

“You do too,” she grinned, “considering you spent all night stuck in every hole I could fit you in.” Drew’s hair was in even worse shape, molded in bizarre positions by the layers of sweat and other bodily fluids coating his body. “I’m going to get something to drink. Would you prefer coffee or orange juice?”

“Juice sounds good, but I’d rather swim in coffee.”

“Coffee it is.” Jess placed Drew onto her pillow. “Stay there. I’ll be right back.” She got up off the bed and walked over to the coffee machine on the counter. After starting a brew, she returned to the bed, laying down on the pillow so that Drew was nestled beneath her cheek. “Part of me wants to say ‘Fuck it’ and just lie here like this all day.”

“You won’t hear me complain,” Drew said, most of his body swathed beneath his wife’s warm skin.

“I think we only had the room for the night, though. They’ll probably kick us out if we stay here too long.”

“Let them.” The newlyweds cuddled together the whole morning, taking their first steps into marriage as slowly as they could.

“I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

            Drew lied face down on a cot, naked save for a towel wrapped around his waist, while a gigantic woman in a white t-shirt and matching white khakis kneaded her thumb into his back. In the cot next to his, Jess lied face down and mostly naked with a couple dozen tinies, also adorned in white, crawling around her back and using their miniature hands and feet to massage her. The cross-sized massage parlor was just one of the many services offered to couples at the romeo & JULIET Luxury Resort, where the newlyweds decided to go for their honeymoon.

            Founded by Juliet Beaumont and her tiny husband, Romeo Volpe, the romeo & JULIET was the world’s premier destination for the growing population of mixed size couples. Located in the Bahamas, the five star luxury resort was designed from the ground up to accommodate lovers across sizes, offering a wide variety of amenities that capitalized on its guests’ unorthodox relationships. Miniature yachts and small sailing vessels cruised alongside giant swimmers in the pools. Gyms were stocked with multi-size equipment, including treadmills and exercise bikes that featured miniature replicas on their arm bars to allow couples to run or ride alongside one another; special monitors and visual overlays also allowed couples to race one another, taking into account their relative scales. In the rec center, a big could adorn special equipment for their partner to climb on while they themselves scaled an actual rock-climbing wall. Jess and Drew enjoyed quite a few of the amenities offered, but they also spent a fair amount of time exploring the island together.

            After their spa trip, the couple went out on their own for a hike through the tropical forest. Jess stomped up the trail in her brown, leather boots, sweating profusely in the sweltering humidity. She was wearing shorts and a tube top over a two-piece bathing suit. Drew was wedged in her cleavage, his tank top and board shorts soaked thoroughly by both his sweat and hers. Jess grabbed a canteen of water she had strapped to her belt and took big sips, the gulps overpowering the ambient noise of the forest for the tiny nestled not too far from her throat. After peeling her lips off the nozzle, she tilted it over her chest, pouring a small stream onto Drew for him to drink, though most of it just splashed off his body and onto her breasts, refreshing them both.

            The forest was beautiful, lush with bright green foliage and teeming with a cacophony of croaks and chirps. It was a secluded trail, something a local tipped them off to that most tourists overlooked, and it supposedly led to a beautiful waterfall that poured into a crystal-clear spring. As wonderful as the resort was, it was nice to get away from everything, just the two of them by themselves surrounded by nature.

            At long last, they reached their destination, a freshwater spring hidden by trees, bushes, and a forty-foot tall cliff face with a heavy stream of water cascading off it. The water shimmered beneath the rays of sun that snuck through the leafy treetops, and it was just as clear as the couple was told.

            Jess took off her boots and peeled off her socks, her sore, sweaty feet feeling instant relief as she soaked them in the spring. She pulled Drew out of her cleavage and took off his tank top for him, stuffing it in her shorts pocket for safe keeping before holding her hand over the water for him to dive in. With a measly splash, Drew landed in the water between Jess’ knees, wading through the ripples produced by the woman’s light kicking. While she grinned down at him, Drew’s attention was focused towards the waterfall.

            “Let’s jump from it,” he said turning back to Jess.

            “Are you crazy? That’s too high up for me, let alone you.”

            “Come on, the water’s deep enough. We’ll be fine,” he coaxed her. “When are we going to get another chance to dive off a waterfall?” Jess thought about it. It did sound fun, and her second thoughts could never hold up against Drew’s pleading gaze.

            “Fine,” she said, standing up out of the water and sliding out of her outer wear. Scooping Drew out of the spring into her palms, she carried him through some foliage towards a slope leading up the cliffside.

            Upon reaching the top, she and Drew looked over the edge, standing on a strip of land adjacent to the waterfall. The drop looked even higher from above, especially to the two-inch man, but his determination didn’t waver.

            “Still want to do this?” Jess asked, Drew giving her a thumbs up from her palm. Steeling herself, she placed him back into her cleavage and took a few steps back. With a short running start, Jess leaped off the side of the cliff. She curled up into a ball, wrapping her arms around her legs that pressed into her chest, her knees squeezing her breasts together and further tightening her grip on her husband. Air rushed through their hair as adrenaline rushed through their bodies. The couple felt like they were flying, soaring high together before plunging into the cool drink below.

            Jess’ body absorbed most of the impact, though Drew was still knocked free of her chest as the water rushed in around them. Jess had submerged about several feet beneath the surface, Drew’s lighter body having stopped only a foot deep. With a strong up kick, Jess propelled herself upwards, grabbing Drew along the way as she burst out from the depths.  Drops of water cascaded off her upper body while holding Drew just above the surface, brushing her soaking wet hair out of her face with her free hand. Drew leapt off her hand back into the spring. A mischievous smirk drew across Jess’ face as she watched her tiny husband tread water so very far from land.

            “Better be careful, little swimmer. There might be piranhas infesting these waters,” she teased, circling the tiny man. “I heard some sharks swim into fresh water to look for prey. You better keep an eye out for those.” Jess dove beneath the surface, her eyes trained on the flailing body above her. Drew could see her through the crystal-clear water, a predatory look adorning her face as she prepared to pounce. In one swift motion, Jess breached the surface with her maw wide open, trapping Drew and a pool of water in her mouth. She could feel her husband swimming around inside her mouth, feeling at her palate and gums like he was trapped in an underwater cavern. After a minute, she spread her lips apart, letting the fresh water rush out of her mouth while keeping Drew trapped within a cage of teeth. “Poor little swimmer. You should have heeded my advice. Now, you’re nothing but fish food.”

            “No, please! I have a wife!” Drew played along, banging his fists against his enamel prison bars.

            “She should have done a better job protecting you. Or,” she started giggling maniacally, “maybe she wanted you to be devoured.”

            “Please have mercy.” Drew got down on hands and knees and kissed Jess’ wet tongue. “I’ll do anything for you.” She let him kiss her tongue for a while, enjoying the sensation of his puny pecks, before opening her jaw.

            “Oh, alright.” She stretched her tongue out and flicked it upwards, sending him off into the spring like a living diving board. “But only if we can dive off the cliff again.” Drew rose out of the water, spitting some back into the drink.

            “Deal!”

            Jess and Drew were sitting at a picnic table, Jess sitting on the bench and Drew on the table itself, enjoying lunch. They had stopped by a street vendor operating out of a converted van, serving freshly fried conch fritters. Jess loved them, though the fried mollusks were a tough swallow for Drew, overwhelmed by the potent Caribbean spices. Still, it tasted better to him than most big food, and a thimble of water and some tissues were enough for him to enjoy the street food. The couple were currently the stop’s only customers, so the vendor took a break and sat across from them while they ate.

            “Y’know, in ancient times, tinies were seen as a sign of good luck,” the man said. He was wearing an apron over a brightly colored t-shirt and a black baseball cap. “Back then, they were exceptionally rare on the islands. The few that lived here were believed to be spirits or faeries, and it was said that if you shared a meal with one, they’d grant you prosperity and many descendants.” Jess picked Drew up in her hand and nuzzled him against her cheek.

            “Well, he’s certainly my good luck charm.” The islander chuckled at the affectionate couple.

            “You two on your honeymoon?” he asked, pointing at the woman’s wedding ring.

            “Yep.”

            “How sweet. I’ve been seeing a lot more couples like you since they built that fancy resort. I like a woman that’s around my height, personally, but different strokes and all that.” Another group of customers walked up to his van, and the man got up to get back to work. “Hope you enjoy your stay. And may plenty of luck come your way.”

            “Have you ever felt the urge to devour your partner whole?” Jess’ ears perked up at the evocative question. She was walking through the resort’s main lobby carrying Drew in her hand before stopping and directing her attention to a TV hanging on the wall beside her. “Or perhaps you’ve dreamt of being consumed by your lover, enveloped on all sides by their titanic form.” On the TV was a woman in a grey, business skirt and matching grey blazer. She stood in front of a generic purple background, leaning against a white table. A tiny, ripped bodybuilder in a speedo stood next to her on the table. “Then, do we have the product for you! We at Beanstalk Co. LLC are proud to introduce the latest in mixed size paraphernalia: the Vore Suit™.” With the magic of video editing, the bodybuilder’s naked figure was covered with bright red spandex as the woman passed her hand over him. “Made with our patented nondigestible, nontoxic materials, the Vore Suit™ allows tinies to get up close and personal with their hungry partners without any threat of injury. And thanks to its skintight contour, you can rest assured you’ll feel every undulating fiber while spelunking your partner’s stomach.” The bodybuilder flexed, showing off every detail of his musculature through the skintight bodysuit. The spokeswoman picked up the tiny and dangled him over her mouth. “Thanks to our partnership with romeo & JULIET Luxury Resort, you can try out this revolutionary new product before it officially hits the market.” The woman lowered the bodybuilder into her mouth, swallowing him whole in one big gulp. Jess’ wide, beaming eyes were glued to the TV. Having watched several hours of green-screened vore porn, she knew the real thing when she saw it; the depression of her tongue, the extension of her cheeks, the bulge of her throat, all signs showed that this woman actually swallowed that bodybuilder. With a satisfied sigh and a pat on her belly, the spokeswoman continued. “Come visit our booth in the Hannifin Recreational Building just west of the main lobby for further details.”

            Jess looked to Drew for his approval, her eyes pleading with him to give the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of being swallowed a shot. “Drew…”

            “What are you waiting for? Let’s go check it out,” he responded, surprised she hadn’t already rushed out of the building.

            “Thank you!” She tightened her grip around him and darted out of the lobby. It took no time for her to reach the adjacent building and find the large kiosk advertising the Vore Suit™. Drew was starting to feel nauseous, shaking up and down as Jess walked as fast as she could towards her prize; it was exceedingly rare for her to be so careless with her husband, but she was too focused and too excited to spare much cognizance towards him.

            Approaching the booth, Jess stared intently at the four suits displayed beneath a plexiglass case. They were each a different color: crimson red, azure blue, sunny yellow, and lime green. A woman walked up to the couple; she wore a purple polo shirt with the Beanstalk Co. logo emblazoned on the left breast, a matching purple visor wrapped around her head, and white khaki shorts.

            “Each one’s a different flavor,” she pointed out, “cherry, blue raspberry, lemon, and green apple.”

            “I’ll take all of them,” Jess demanded. Drew squirmed in her grip, wanting to at least know the price before they committed to this.

            “I love your enthusiasm, but unfortunately, we aren’t able to sell them yet. Our latest model is still pending approval by the U.S. regulatory board for commercial use,” the saleswoman explained.

            “Why hasn’t it been approved?” Drew asked.

            “Oh, it’s nothing to be concerned about. Regulators are simply worried our product could encourage the unethical consumption of tinies.”

            “That’s stupid,” Jess scoffed. “If anything it does the opposite by creating an ethical way to eat them.”

            “I’m so glad to hear you agree!” the saleswoman cheered. Drew actually thought those regulators made a fair point, but he didn’t want to get in the way of his wife finally living her dream. “While I can’t sell one to you, we are running a special rental program in partnership with the resort. For $200 an hour, you’ll be given a suit, a private room, and a personal attendant to monitor you and ensure that everything goes smoothly.”

            “Does it work?” Drew asked.

            “Of course! We’ve put our latest model through rigorous testing, and it hasn’t failed once. It can handle even the harshest stomach acids, and you’ll come out without a single burn. There’s also built in safety features such as a Bluetooth device that connects to an outside speaker in case your partner can’t hear you. And, the suit has a camera installed between the eyes, so you and your partner can rewatch the trip from your point of view whenever you like.” Drew was still skeptical, but Jess was already sold. “We have an open session tonight at seven, if you’d like.”

            “Sign us up!” Jess shouted. Drew shrugged and nodded, signaling to the saleswoman that he consented.

            “Excellent! Meet back here at ten before seven, and your attendant will be waiting to show you to your room. They’ll instruct you on how the session will proceed when you arrive,” she explained. “Oh, and try not to eat anything for three hours before the session. You’ll both be more satisfied if you go in with an empty stomach.”

            Jess sat naked on the bed in the private room, Drew standing before her on the mattress. He was adorned in the skintight Vore Suit™, the red cherry flavor. He looked like a cheap superhero cosplay, his body sealed in the bright red tights with a few electronic doodads strapped around his head. It wasn’t uncomfortable, with the suit tight enough and the tech light enough that it felt like he was wearing nothing at all.

Jess grabbed a yellow pill off the nightstand and choked it down with a glass of water. The pill was essentially a fast-acting antacid that she was instructed to take before swallowing Drew to ease the strength of her gastric acid while he was in her stomach. Alongside it on the nightstand was a bright red pill; this was for when the session was over and acted as a safe and convenient method of inducing vomiting. While a suited up tiny could survive a complete tour of the digestive tract, Beanstalk Co. LLC recommended that tinies exited the way they came in for sanitary and comfort reasons. 

"Are you ready?" Jess asked, a bit nervous. "You don't have to do this for me if you're uncomfortable with it." 

"It can't hurt to try,” he responded. “I just hope I can live up to your expectations." Jess picked him up between her fingers and dangled him before her mouth.

"You'll do great, just try to stay in one piece. And let me know if you want out early." Jess unfurled her tongue and placed Drew onto it, pulling him into her waiting maw. The tiny was attacked by drool as Jess sucked on him. Cherry flavoring exuded from the suit, filling her mouth as if she were sucking on a human shaped Jolly Rancher. She was a bit disappointed that Drew's natural flavor didn't come through the suit, preferring it to the artificial sweetener, but it was a worthy sacrifice if it meant the couple could finally go beyond mouthplay.

Jess sucked on him for a little while, savoring the foreplay before she got to the main course. Drew was battered on all sides by her tongue, carried across her mouth to either cheek and against her gums. The suit held up fine, no stretching or tearing, and the electronics didn't seem affected banging up against Jess' teeth. For Drew, it felt like he was wearing a rubber glove over his entire body. He could still feel the contours of his wife's tongue, the softness of her gums, and the firmness of her teeth, but he couldn't feel the wet saliva that permeated her mouth. It felt off, but he figured it was worth it if it meant he wouldn't feel the searing stomach acid waiting for him.

Given enough time putting the big moment off, Jess positioned Drew onto the center of her tongue. He stared straight down the center of her throat, her uvula taunting him as Jess slowly tilt her head back. Though he had gotten intimately familiar with the inside of Jess’ mouth, including the entrance to the throat that he had gotten plenty close to before, seeing the opening to her gullet now filled Drew with a primal fear. Doubts and second guesses ran through his brain as he slid towards the gullet, the force of Jess’s swallow grabbing hold. He felt like a rabbit staring down a python; even if his safety was assured, he couldn’t help but feel like he was at the Gates of Hell with an excruciating death awaiting him. He had half a mind to scream, to beg to be let out, but he steeled himself, wanting nothing more than to please his wife.

Gulp!

Jess held her fingers to her neck and felt Drew’s body pass through her esophagus. Her other hand was down at her crotch, massaging her clit as the man slid down her gullet. She continued to trace his descent with her fingers, past her collar bone and through her cleavage. Inside, Drew was surrounded by pulsating flesh. He couldn’t see anything, his face entombed within pink muscle, but he could hear Jess’ heartbeat and feel her pulse. The rhythmic pounding was more intense than he could ever imagine, drowning out any lingering doubts he had. Though he was entering alien territory, knowing he was embraced on all sides by the love of his life helped ease his fear.

Before long, Drew was flushed out of the esophagus and landed with a plop in the woman’s cavernous stomach. It was too dark to see anything, so Drew fiddled with a contraption at his temple and turned on a flashlight. The stomach walls had a wrinkly texture and churned at the tiny’s arrival. Gastric acids pooled at Drew’s feet, reaching up to his ankles at the shallowest end. Drew found the semi-digested remains of the yellow pill floating a few inches away from him. It had helped quell the amount of acid in Jess’ stomach, as well as temporarily lowering its acidity. The fluid was hot to the touch, but it otherwise felt to Drew as if he was walking through water, the suit blocking out all liquid from coming in contact with his skin. It couldn’t block out the smell though, a strong sulfuric odor piercing his nose.

“Can you hear me?” Jess called out, her voice penetrating her body and projecting into the stomach.

“Hello?” Drew shouted, hands cupped around his mouth. His voice reverberated through Jess’ body, reaching up to her ears from the inside.

“Oh my God, I can hear you inside me!” Jess held one hand against her stomach, the other still busy down below. “Pound on my stomach walls.” As commanded, Drew stepped over to the edge and slammed his arms against the wall of flesh. He could hear a loud moaning with every hit he took against the gut.

“Having fun?” he asked.

“This is better than I dreamed it’d be. Can you walk around in there?” Shivers ran through her body at the pitter patter of Drew walking through her stomach. As he got deeper in, the gastric acid rose up to his knees and then capped off at his waist. It was kind of like walking into the ocean, only in the place of shifting sand was throbbing tissue. Knowing now that the suit worked as intended, Drew could calmly examine his surroundings, marveling in the natural wonder of the human body. With how wet and fleshy the whole thing was, Drew found being in Jess’ stomach not all that different from being in her pussy, though he had much more room to maneuver in here. The suit also tempered his arousal, the inability to really feel the space he was in left much to be desired compared to the other orifices he enjoyed being shoved naked into.

Jess, on the other hand, was having the time of her life. Drew could feel the world around him stir and shake as his wife masturbated. The moaning only intensified the more Drew moved around. He decided she’d enjoy it if he really got active, so he jumped around, ran laps, and slammed against every surface he could reach. He couldn’t do any damage at his size, each of his actions providing enough impact to send bursts of pleasure through Jess’ synapses. Even a full foot above her vagina, Drew could feel Jess’ body convulse as she reached climax. Drew stumbled back, tumbling onto his back as Jess laid down. A wave of digestive fluid crashed into him as the stomach’s walls became his floor.

Jess rubbed her belly while she caught her breath, more than satisfied with her lover inside her. Once the euphoria subsided, she got up off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Drew tumbled back onto the stomach’s floor, awash with the churning gastric acid. He could feel the impact of every step Jess took as the shockwaves traveled up her legs into her torso. In the bathroom, Jess soaked a towel and wiped up her crotch. Exiting the bathroom, she strutted to the pile of clothes on the carpeted floor. She and Drew had tossed off their clothes there; Drew’s miniature shirt and shorts looked adorable next Jess’. Jess put her clothes back on: a crop top showing off her entire midriff, a pair of shorts, and rubber flip-flops.

There was a button attached to the wall that was connected wirelessly to a terminal outside the room. Jess pressed it, and within seconds there was a knock at her door. “Come in,” she called. A hunk of a man entered her room. He had on a tight purple t-shirt, Beanstalk’s logo stretched across his hulking pecks, and white khakis that curved around his thick thighs.

“How can I be of assistance?” the man asked, bowing slightly. Judging by the visible lack of a tiny, he correctly assumed that the woman’s partner was still in her stomach.

“I was wondering if I could go for a walk. Is that allowed?”  

“Of course.” He stepped away from the door, gesturing for her to walk through. “I’ll accompany you.”

“Afraid I’ll run off with your product?” she jested, rubbing her belly.

“Not at all,” the attendant blushed, embarrassed that he gave her the impression. “It’s for you and your partner’s safety. I’ll be hanging a few yards back for your privacy.”

“I was only kidding,” Jess said as she walked past him into the hallway. “Though I will steal this thing if you give me the chance. As soon as I’m able, I’m buying every flavor you have.”

“If you’d like to give me your email, I can sign you up for our newsletter. You’ll know first thing when pre-orders go up, and you’ll also receive special offers for our other products currently available.” The attendant pulled out a smartphone logged into Beanstalk Co.’s proprietary app. He tried to hand it to Jess so she could sign up, but she was already a few doors down the hallway.

“Sure thing, I’ll give it to you once we’re finished. Right now, I need to enjoy every moment of this while it lasts.”

            Jess walked along the beach, the sky ablaze with the orange glow of twilight. Her hand hadn’t left her abdomen since exiting the resort, not wanting to miss a single movement inside her stomach. Drew sat down in the gastric pool, acid rising up to his chest. The searing fluid flowed harmlessly around his suit as he took in the sublime sound of Jess’ beating heart. It was like sitting in his own personal hot tub, utterly relaxed in spite of his surroundings looking like they were taken straight out of a horror film.

            Jess stopped and took in the sun setting behind the picturesque horizon, a cool ocean breezing blowing over her. The attendant trailed behind her, keeping his eyes on her in case he was needed, but retaining enough distance that the couple could have their intimate moment together in peace.

            “Congratulations!” a middle-aged woman cheered, appearing beside Jess from out of nowhere. Jess jumped at the woman’s sudden appearance, sending Drew falling over face first into the gastric pool.

            “Huh? What are you congratulating me for?” Jess asked, taking a step back from the lady.

            “You’re pregnant, aren’t you?” She pointed at her exposed belly. “You’ve been rubbing your gut so much, I figured you’re either pregnant or are walking off a great meal.” The lady laughed at her own joke, confident that her deduction was right and Jess was expecting. Jess’ face grew beet red as she pulled her hand from her abdomen.

            “Um, yep! You guessed it. I’m pregnant,” Jess lied. There was no way she was explaining the truth to this random woman.

            “The baby must still be nine months out with how skinny you are.” The lady leaned in and held her hand next to her mouth as if to block someone from listening in. “Enjoy it while it lasts.” Jess took another step back, smiling awkwardly and hoping she would leave her alone already. “Is he the father?” The woman pointed to the attendant who had gotten closer to hear what was going on.

            “N-no, he’s, uh, he’s a doctor,” Jess stammered. She could hear Drew’s raucous laughter echo through her body. She slapped her belly hard, sending Drew falling face first into the gastric pool, again. The woman shot her a befuddled look. “The baby’s started kicking.”

            “Right,” she said, now being the one stepping back. “I’ll leave you to it.” As the woman went off to wherever she was headed, the attendant approached Jess.

            “We should start heading back now. Your session’s almost up,” he said.

            “Yeah, that’s probably for the best,” Jess chuckled, going back to rubbing her belly as she returned to the resort.

Drew stood naked on the bathroom counter, having just peeled out of the skin tight Vore Suit™. Jess towered over him, sipping on a glass of water to cool off her throat. The red pill used to force the tiny out of her stomach also contained a low concentration of pain killers to help soothe the vomiting process, though it could only do so much. Once they were both fully clothed, Jess carried her husband out of their private room. The attendant was waiting with his phone out to accept their payment. 

“Thank you for making use of our product. We've emailed you your receipt, and attached is a short survey if you'd be interested in giving us any feedback or suggestions.” Jess waved the man off and carried Drew off in the direction of their hotel room.

“That was amazing!” she exclaimed. “I never thought I'd get to swallow you like that. Feeling you poke around inside me, it was better than I could've imagined. We gotta do this again tomorrow. I wonder how long 'til they can start selling them? I hope it's not too long. Oh, What'd you think?” Jess asked, eyes lit up like the brightest stars. 

“It wasn't bad,” Drew responded. The disappointment at his lackluster response was palpable. “Being inside you was great, of course, but I couldn't really feel much through the suit. I get that’s the point, but it was like I was a doctor giving you an endoscopy. It made it hard to enjoy it, y’know?” Jess sighed, not having thought of it from his perspective. Outside of the taste, the suit was tight enough that its presence was barely noticeable to her once he left her mouth.

“Yeah, the mouthplay wasn't the same,” she conceded. “When we get our own, I wouldn't want to use it every night, just when we're in the mood, you know. We could role-play with it. Instead of a doctor, you could be, like, a scuba diver, and I'm a sea monster that eats you. Or you could be an astronaut, and I'm an alien that eats you. Or…” She trailed off, her mind overflowing with possibilities. Drew couldn’t help but smile, glad they could have so much fun together.

“Hey, if you’re happy, I’m happy,” Drew concluded. “I can’t wait to go another round tomorrow. It’s nice having my own private pool.”

“That’s the spirit.” Jess brought him up and gave him a peck on the head. “Thanks.”

            That night, the couple cuddled together in bed. Drew was lying in Jess’ palm inches from her face, her free hand caressing him with her fingertips. Most of the night had been spent talking about vore, Jess wanting every detail from Drew’s perspective. The Beanstalk Co. attendant emailed her a download link for the suit’s feed which Jess planned to watch, along with the feeds from all the future sessions she had planned, a hundred times when they got back home. But after enough talk, they lied together in silence, appreciating the other for simply being.

            “Drew, I want to have children,” Jess said, fondling her husband’s petit frame.

            “Me too.” He noticed her brow briefly furrow, a split second of melancholy seeping through. “Hey, I’m trying my best here.”

            “We both are, it’s just, we’re gonna have to face facts eventually.” Though they were technically different species, bigs and tinies shared similar enough biology to reproduce. However, the chances of a mixed size couple successfully having children were extremely rare. For a perfectly healthy couple in their early twenties, the chances would be roughly 2%. For Jess and Drew, who were now in their early thirties, the odds dwindled to a measly 0.1%, and every subsequent year would only bring that number down further. Jess stopped taking birth control a year into their relationship, knowing they'd need every chance they could get if they were going to have a child together. “We aren’t getting any younger.”

            “Give it a few more years, until your thirty-five, at least. Then we can look to alternatives. Adoption or artificial insemination…” Both knew full well that neither were good alternatives. Adoption was a notoriously difficult process for mixed size couples. It was a commonly held belief that two parents that both matched the child’s size was the ideal environment for raising said child, thus mixed size couples were met with a level of scrutiny not expected of same size partners. And with tiny parents only reasonably being able to raise tiny children, there was a major disparity between the availability of each size with larger orphans severely outnumbering tiny ones. In many cases, the odds were more in favor of a mixed size couple birthing a child naturally than adopting one. Artificial insemination did not increase the odds of conception between mixed size couples, but it allowed women to receive sperm that fit their size without breaking their vows. The practice was popular among tiny women, but for Jess and Drew’s case, it'd guarantee their child would be too large for Drew to handle, a fact only made harsher by it not being biologically his.

            “I’m sorry. I’m being greedy. I should just be grateful for what we have,” Jess decided.

            “You’re not being greedy. It’s natural that we want this.” Drew crawled out of her palm and climbed onto her nose, hugging it in their version of a kunik. “It’ll all work out. I’m sure of it. I’m your good luck charm, after all.”

            About three months after returning from their honeymoon, Jess and Drew were sitting in a hospital room in the radiology department. Jess was lying down in a bed, waiting to receive a sonogram; Drew was standing on a tray beside the bed, his arms wrapped over his wife’s index finger while they waited for the sonographer to arrive. Jess could feel her husband’s rapid heartbeat against her finger and make out the microscopic droplets of sweat forming at his brow.

            “Relax,” she said. “‘It’ll all work out,’ remember?”

            “I know, I’m just nervous. I can’t believe this happening. It seems too good to be true.” Drew could vividly recall that morning three months prior. He woke up to the sound of his wife screaming from the bathroom, and before he could reach the edge of their mattress, she burst into their bedroom waving a positive pregnancy test in her hand. The two had been on cloud nine ever since, but Drew couldn’t shake the anxiety that plagued him at the thought of raising a child, especially if it wound up being too big for him. No visible bump had formed yet, and one wasn’t expected to for at least a month, meaning the two were still in the dark regarding their baby’s size, but all that would be cleared up today with the sonogram.

            “But it is true. We’re really having a baby.” Though she could empathize with her husband, Jess was nothing but giddy, the size of the child having less of an impact on her ability to raise it. Part of her hoped it’d be tiny, for her husband’s sake, but she couldn’t deny that she’d like to carry her child in her arms instead of her palms. “Whatever happens, we’ll adapt and manage. Just like we’ve always done.” Drew’s heartbeat slowed down a bit, his wife’s encouragement doing the trick. Before long, the sonographer walked into the room.

            “Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Richards. Are you ready to see your baby?” she said, walking over to her equipment and beginning the procedure. The computer screen whirred to life as the medical practitioner held her probe against Jess’ abdomen. In a matter of moments, the inside of Jess’ womb was visible on the screen. Drew, standing on his tray on the other side of the bed, was too far, and too small, to get a clear view of the screen and had trouble making out what he was looking at. Jess’ perspective wasn’t much clearer, unable to make out anything in the sea of black and grey. The sonographer kept moving the probe until she locked onto her target.

            “There it is,” she said, pointing to the silhouette of a fetus on the screen. “You see it?” Jess and Drew squinted, just barely able to make out the baby’s form on the screen. “It looks to be in good shape, and… Ah, she’s a girl! You can tell by…” The sonographer pointed at the fetus to demonstrate how to determine the sex, when she noticed something odd. She leaned in and squinted towards the screen. With a sudden gasp, the woman jumped back, dropping the probe onto the floor. Without a word, she got up and ran out of the room.

            Jess and Drew were left bewildered, staring wide eyed at each other without a clue as to what was going on. A minute passed before the sonographer returned following an older man in a lab coat.

            “What’s going on?” Jess asked. “Is something wrong?” The doctor didn’t respond, placing the probe back on her abdomen and focusing intently on the image produced. Those few seconds of silence felt like an eternity, Drew’s heartbeat racing once more and Jess’ running the marathon right alongside it. The old man sat back, chuckling to himself, his eyes filled with a youthful spirit he never thought he’d feel again.

            “There’s nothing to worry about,” he spoke softly. “Your children are perfectly healthy.”

            “Children!?” the couple exclaimed.

            “That’s right,” the doctor continued. “You’re having twins. Both girls, to be precise. But that’s not the best part.” The doctor tilted the screen so they could get a better look, zooming in on the fetuses floating side by side, one significantly smaller than the other. “Mrs. Richards, you are going to be the mother of the world’s first recorded instance of mixed size twins.” Her heart skipped a beat, tears welled in her eyes, she choked on her own breath. She thought it a miracle to have a single child, and now she was having two. Looking over at Drew, he was already bawling, a wide, goofy grin sprawled across his face as he tightly clutched his wife’s finger.

            “Looks like we’ll both have our hands full.”

End Notes:

That's the end! Thank you so much for reading, and thank you to everyone that left any sort of comment, review, feedback, or DM. I appreciate everyone's support for this series a lot, and I hope you can look forward to what I write next.  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12958