Motherly Love by GiantessLover77
Summary:

Lisa is all alone until she adopts Jakes. This isn't your normal, everyday adoption, however.


Categories: Vore, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Insertion, Maternal, Mouth Play, Scat, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 2123 Read: 3911 Published: April 25 2023 Updated: April 25 2023

1. Chapter 1 by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1 by GiantessLover77

All of Lisa’s children were out of the house and she’s been divorced for over twenty years. Things were getting lonely at the house she lived in all by herself. This led her to look into adoption. Despite being in her 40s, she still felt the urge to take care of another child. When she looked into adoption, however, she saw something she’d never even thought possible.

When she looked up adoption online, she discovered that there was a whole program where people could adopt…tinies. The people up for adoption were literally shrunken down and varied from one inch to 11 inches. Although confused as to how it was even possible to shrink people down to less than a foot tall, Lisa was interested in it. She wondered how it would be taking care of a tiny person – or how he could take care of her.

This is the reason why she went to the adoption clinic and picked out the tiny she said ‘was the right one for me’. The tiny she picked was a boy named Jake. He was around four inches tall, so he would be big enough where she wouldn’t lose him because he wasn’t too small.

As for Jake, however, he was kind of afraid of being so tiny. He had gone to this clinic because he had gotten an email, saying that the place could offer him a job. They brought him into a room, sat him in a chair and then a white light flashed all over. The next thing he knew, he was just a few inches tall.

He was kept in a glass case until the obese giantess came and said she wanted to take him home. Unfortunately for him, there wasn’t much he could do. He was now under this BBW’s control.

He didn’t know her name at first. He just knew she was a large woman. She must’ve weighed over 400 pounds and had a huge rack to boot. Why did she want to adopt a tiny? What was she going to do with him?

Lisa took Jake home, placing him in the passenger seat next to her. He could only look up at the giantess as she drove. The road must’ve been bumpy because he noticed her belly and her boobs bounced up and down as she drove from time to time. He was disgusted to see the big woman’s body moved on its own. He found fat women immoral.

Now, he was under the control of one. He felt this was going to be a living hell.

Once Lisa got back to the house, she picked Jake up out of the passenger seat and got out of the car. With every step she took, his world shook all around. He had trouble standing up on Lisa’s palm until she finally entered the house and sat on the couch.

“Hi, sweetie. My name’s Lisa,” she told the tiny in her hand. “I’ve adopted you because I’m so lonely in this house all by myself. All my children are all grown up and I don’t have a husband or anyone to keep me company.

“I’m going to be your new mommy. Would you like that?” Jake was speechless. He was still terrified of being so small and being in the presence of a giant, fat woman. She was going to be his mom? Did that mean she was going to feed him and all that?

“I’m going to take care of you, but I also need you to help me out,” Lisa said to break the silence.

“How will I help you out?” he asked.

“You’re going to help me clean, for starters,” she answered.

“How am I going to be able to help you clean your house? I’m only a few inches tall.”

“Oh, I don’t mean cleaning the house. You’re going to help clean me.” she let out an evil chuckle.

Jake was even more scared now. What did that entail, exactly?

“Before we clean, however, we’re going to eat,” Lisa continued. “I bought a cake to celebrate me adopting you. Let’s go into the kitchen.” She got up, still holding Jake in her palm, and went into the kitchen. She put him down in front of the cake that was on the kitchen table.

The cake was as big as the Great Wall of China to Jake. It was teal all over with all different colored icing on it, as well. Lisa took a knife, cut a piece and began digging in without a plate.

She didn’t swallow the cake entirely, however. She bent over enough so her mouth was over him. She began spitting chewed-up pieces of cake into her new tiny son’s mouth. Jake was taken back by his new giantess mom spitting a piece of pre-chewed cake into his mouth. He began coughing and gagging.

He began spitting the cake out, too. It was disgusting that she had chewed the cake before force-feeding him. She noticed him spitting out the food she gave him, too.

“What’s the matter? You don’t like cake?” she asked, spitting more cake down to his mouth. He once again spit it out.

“Why are you feeding me chewed-up pieces? That’s so disgusting! Just give me a tiny piece off your slice,” Jake said to her.

“I don’t know…I like feeding you pieces that were in my mouth,” Lisa said back. She then prepared another wad of spit-covered cake, ready to feed her tiny son more pre-chewed pieces.

“No! No! Please. No more,” Jake pleaded. “If you want to continue eating the cake, by all means.”

Lisa did as he said, too. She continued eating the cake as the tiny man looked up at her. She ate almost half the cake, making moaning noises as she ate it. As she ate, she looked down at the tiny. She smiled, chuckled, then bent all the way down and gave him a kiss. He was so tiny, he actually went inbetween her lips when she kissed him. He was now covered even more in her saliva.

She eventually finished eating, picked Jake up and went back over to the couch, reclining in the chair she sat in.

“Okay, Jakey. Are you ready to help mama clean?” she asked. She then placed her new son on the armrest and removed her shirt. This disgusted him even more. Why the hell was she taking her shirt off – in front of her son?!

As Lisa removed her shirt, he saw how big she truly was. She had more rolls than a bakery and her belly hung down way over her crotch. Her boobs were almost popping out of her shirt, too.

Once her shirt was off, she picked her tiny son up and brought him to her face.

“Okay, Jake. We’re going to start by cleaning my armpits. They smell really bad, so you might want to hold your breath or close your nose while you lick me,” she said. She then lifted her arm and placed him in her armpit.

As she had told him, it smelled so bad. He felt like he was in someone’s house and they hadn’t cleaned the cat’s litter box in a long time. He was gagging at the smell. He thought of simply climbing down from the armpit, but then Lisa put her arm down, squishing him under the fat of her bicep.

“I don’t feel any licking…” she said. Jake felt like he was having a nightmare, and all he wanted to do was wake up from it. He closed his eyes and began licking Lisa’s armpit. The taste was worse than the smell, which he didn’t think was even possible.

The tiny licks felt good to Lisa. She even began touching her FUPA as she felt Jake lick her armpit. She grabbed her entire crotch and let out a few moans. After a while, she got tired of Jake licking her armpit and lifted her arm, taking him off.

“That was good, Jakey. Now it’s time to clean mama’s belly. I want to make sure you get under all the rolls.” She then lifted her belly and placed her tiny adopted son under one of her rolls before letting it go, allowing it to slap on top of him. Her entire belly jiggled when the roll slapped against Jake.

Like her armpit, the rolls in Lisa’s belly smelled so horrid. It smelled like moldy cheese, the same smell that came after someone didn’t do laundry or take a shower for weeks at a time.

Jake could barely move between the rolls of his mom’s large belly, but he knew the only way to get out was to lick her clean, so that’s exactly what he started to do.

Once again, Lisa was loving the feeling of the tiny licks from her son as he now licked between her rolls. She let out another moan.

Jake heard his new mom moaning and was even more confused than ever. What kind of relationship did this woman think she was supposed to be having with him? She adopted him to be her son, but now he was licking her clean and moaning as he did.

Lisa eventually lifted her roll and removed Jake. Where was she going to have him clean next?

She lowered him into her bellybutton. It smelled like a normal bellybutton – there was so much lint, he felt he was lost in a forest full of it. He coughed at the unpleasant smell, too as he began to push the lint over his head and out of the cavernous bellybutton.

As he was nearing the end of cleaning the bellybutton of all the lint, he had sunk lower into his new mom’s bellybutton and began to hear a rumbling noise. The noise got louder and louder until Lisa let out a fart. It was a long and wet one, too. She moaned after the fart ended.

“Oh, man. Mama has to shit real bad after that one. Come on, my baby boy,” Lisa said. She got up off the couch, still topless, and went into the bathroom.

As soon as she sat on the toilet, more explosive farts left her huge butt, followed by a few turds that shot out like a cannon. She continued to groan as she pooped. She then stuck her finger in her bellybutton and pulled Jake out, bringing him up to her mouth.

“You cleaned mama so well,” she said. “I never got to properly thank you.” she then brought him closer to her mouth and began kissing him. This time, however, she stuck her tongue out, trying to shove the giant tongue into his mouth.

She was trying to French kiss him! Her own son!

Lisa no longer cared that Jake was supposed to be her son. She loved him, that was for sure. But now it seemed more than just motherly love. This was a bigger attraction.

She wanted him in more ways than one, but she was going to wait to take things further.

Right now, she was finished using the bathroom and was ready to clean herself. Like before, she was going to use her adopted son to help her clean. She unrolled some toilet paper and then placed Jake on it.

“Mama needs your help cleaning her one more time,” she told him. She laughed as she began bringing the toilet paper down to her butthole. She heard Jake scream “NOOOO!” but she didn’t care anymore. Things had already gone too far. There was no turning back now.

She placed her new son and the toilet paper across her butthole until she was clean. She wasn’t done there, however. She looked at her toilet paper to see her son was no longer there. He was stuck to her butthole.

“You like it back there, huh?” she asked. “Well, I think you’ll be much safer…inside.” She brought her index finger down to her butthole, feeling around until she felt Jake’s body, and then pushing down on him until he was completely inside her butthole. She even stuck her finger in her schfincter to make sure that Jake was as deep in her as possible, groaning as she twisted her finger in her butthole before pulling out.

“Welcome home, Jake,” Lisa looked back at her butt and said to her new tiny son, who was now living inside of her butt – for now, anyway. She let out one last big fart, clenching her buttcheeks so he wouldn’t fly out of her butt.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13036