Big discipline attempt. by K ciQ
Summary:

An energetic woman tries to maintain a healthy balance between her professional life, her sex life, and raising a son and daughter...or stepdaughter. The fact that one of her children is hundreds of times bigger than her only makes everything even more unpredictable.


Categories: Violent, Giantess, Couples, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 50175 Read: 41734 Published: May 26 2023 Updated: November 29 2023
Story Notes:

For an Apex: a tall Human= 80 cm (2' 7"). A tainy= 5 cm (2 in). A mini= 2,5 cm (1 in)

For a Human: an tall Apex= 4,5 m (15 ft). A tainy= 10 cm (4 in). A mini=  5 cm (2 in) 

For a tainy: an Apex= 68 m (223 ft ). A Human= 32 m (105 ft). A mini= 80 cm (2 ft 7 in) 

For a mini: an Apex= 140 m (460 ft). A Human= 66 m (217 ft). A tainy= 4,5 m (15 ft)

1. Presentations by K ciQ

2. Telling the tale by K ciQ

3. A typical day of study by K ciQ

4. Punishing by K ciQ

5. Venting away by K ciQ

6. To talk, or not to talk, that is the question by K ciQ

7. Now we are talking by K ciQ

8. She in his place. He in her place. Everyone in everyone's place by K ciQ

9. Speaking the people understand by K ciQ

10. Intimacy of two by K ciQ

11. The three previous steps: Maybe a good idea by K ciQ

12. The three previous steps: Practice by K ciQ

13. The three previous steps: You can do it Vicky! by K ciQ

14. Intimacy of several by K ciQ

15. Dream the shit out of it. by K ciQ

16. That doesn't fit there by K ciQ

Presentations by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

Sometimes people learn new things, other times, they only remember what they had forgotten

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Judy's bed creaks over and over again, pushed to the limit of its capacity by the intense thrusts with which the woman rides Samuel. She loves how he pleasures every part of her body, from feet to ears, with great attention and care, giving her exquisite orgasms that only serve to fuel the woman’s hunger, and when it's her turn to be in charge, she fucks him as if she wanted to nail him to the mattress. The woman convulses and moans brokenly as she climaxes, the man clings tightly to her wide, sweaty hips and gives short moans as he ejaculates into the condom. They catch their breath, lying next to each other on the sheets, sweaty and satisfied. His care and her frenzy, the impetus with which they complement each other sexually is something that had never happened to any of them before. Not at all what she expected a couple months ago when started dating a teacher at her daughter's school, a man in her forties.

 

- Have you ever thought about putting your bed next to the door of your room? - Samuel asks as they cross together the hundred meters that separate the tainy-scale bed from the door of the room, an apex size room.

- Yes - admits the tainy woman -, but being so close to the door I couldn't be so... vocal, let's put it that way, as I like. Especially with the things you do to me with that teacher's tongue of yours - the man blushes, but also puffs out his chest, proud -. I'd rather have some privacy, especially because of my son, Lester. I don't think Mary was going to hear me unless we were fucking on her pillow while she's lying down on it.

- What is it like to be a stepmother of a teenage apex? I can barely control my daughter, and she can't squash me with a toe.

Lucy lets out a loud laugh at Samuel's comment.

- Well, to be honest, it's much easier than I thought. When her father left, I was terrified that I would end up as a red speck on her sandals as soon as she threw a tantrum, but I soon found out that she is incredibly obedient and respectful, her father had many flaws, but the way he raised her is not one of those. Mary respects me as if I were her real mother, and I love her like a daughter. I haven't thought of her as "the daughter of" or "stepdaughter" in years.

Samuel admires her as they walk through the tainy door next to the apex door. There are still a few hundred meters to go to the front door of the apartment from where he will just start his way home, and he is tired, exhausted actually. He always feels that way after an afternoon with Lucy. To the surprise of both, the huge door to Mary's room opens and the young blond woman appears carrying under her arm her student uniform, wearing short black shorts and a white T-shirt that exposes her abdomen and a lot more of her slightly tanned skin.

-              Oh God! – The apex exclaims when she notices the pair of tainys that are halfway between her mother's room and the main door. She immediately understands where they come from -. I thought I was alone in the house, hi mom, who's your little friend? – She smiles at them.

-              Hello darling. I didn't know you had arrived either.

- Oh, well, surely you were too busy to feel my footsteps shaking the ground.

- This is Samuel, a friend - Judy continues, pretending not to understand her daughter's lewd comment.

Samuel for his part, barely listens to the exchange between mother and daughter, all his attention focused on the huge bare feet that really rocked his world before settling a few meters away, the fat and massive toes spreading and settling for balancing the unimaginable weight of an apex teenager, exposing the pale, sweaty skin between her toes.

- Nice to meet you – he says automatically, addressing the huge young woman, while the thick smell of the feet reaches him and hits him like an invisible wall.

Mary smiles, fully aware that she's just kicked off her shoes after a long, hot day of study, knowing how overwhelming the scent of her feet is to a tainy.

- Is everything okay, little one? I think you look a little distracted.

- Everything in order - the tainy man answers, traying not to make a fool of himself -, it’s just, I have to teach two more classes this afternoon. Sometimes being an adult sucks, enjoy your youth while you can.

- You are a teacher? And where do you teach? If you work at a university, maybe we should talk more calmly another day. I'm going to the university next year and I'm looking for recommendations.

- In fact, I teach at your school, only we've never met, it's difficult for a teacher of my size to teach classes to human students, or apex.

The massive teenager makes a pause and looks at the small man in front of her bare feet, seemingly confused.

- What did you say your name is, little one?

-Samuel – the man answers, without noticing the mood change of the colossus in front of him, eager to finish the conversation and get home for a little rest.

- Oh well, - she rushes to say - I won't take any more of your time, I have to take my dirty uniform to the washing machine, I wish you luck, bye.

There is the loud sound of her long, powerful sticky feet peeling off the ground, a sound like ripping paper being broadcasted through stadium speakers. The little woman noticed something off about Mary, but she brushes it off and follows Samuel to the door. Having to traverse the wet footprints left on the ground by the teen's sweaty bare soles, they can both smell, and see, the sweat evaporating around them.

The small tainy couple feels the teenage’s thundering footsteps again when they are less than a hundred meters away from their destination, the teenager crosses in seconds the distance that has taken them several minutes, and stands again between them and the front door.

- I'm sorry to bother you, Samuel, but I have to ask you a favor.

- Yes of course. What do you need, Mary?

- You see, today during lunch I walked barefoot in a park and I think I buried something in my foot, would you be so kind to check, please?

- Mary, what does this mean! – Judy scolds her – that's not something you ask of a guest.

- But mom, Samuel is not a guest, is he? I'm pretty sure you've been seeing each other for at least a month, Lester has seen you several times leaving your room. Your little friend is already like home, he better get used to my feet, after all, they’re the part of me that he will live with the most if he plans to visit us so often.

- Stop this right now, young lady.

- Trust me, mother.

The calm but serious tone with which Maty says it, Judy feels that something in her daughter's words activates that primitive instinct within her to obey the superior being in front of her. The small woman just lowers her eyes without saying anything else.

- It's between the big toe and the second, little bug.

The two massive appendages open in front of him, showing him the way. As he walks over to the toes, Samuel wonders if he did or said something that caused the apex teen's sudden change in attitude. The big toe on his right is as high as his belly button. The little man trembles to even imagine the hundreds of kilograms of fat, bone and muscle that make up just a small part of the body of the almighty Mary.

- There's nothing there - the tiny man yells, from between her toes.

- Maybe you should look better, Samuel. Get down and take a good look, I'm sure there's something buried in there.

Everything changed so fast. Samuel decides not to turn around, so Judy won't see the tears running down his fase, obviously she can’t do anything to help him. He bends down and looks closer, now completely surrounded by the steamy skin of two toes that physically overwhelm him completely. Even individually, the teenager's toes are superior to him, he has never felt so humiliated, so insignificant. He's terrified of repeating what he's already said, but there's nothing here, nothing that could upset the young woman. He can’t even imagine anything strong enough to penetrate her skin. The man becomes more convinced that this is all a twisted prank by the young woman to humiliate him. Suddenly, all around him her toes give a little start. He can see and hear the irrepressible muscles around him tensing. The man gives a high-pitched cry of terror and falls on his rear. Her toes don't move, the only thing that changes is that up in the heights, Mary laughs a little. The terror and humiliation, the psychological torture he went through, just for a tiny giggle.

- So, there's nothing? – The tiny insect in front of her huge bare toes doesn’t responds - What's wrong, Samuel? Did you think I was going to crush you between my toes? I have no reason to do such a thing to your frail body, little one. Those types of punishments are reserved for serious offenses.

For a few seconds, Samuel remains lying on the floor, crushed by the teenager's gaze. He’s terrified of his own daughter going to school with the likes of Mary. They are not people; before him, before people like his daughter Nicole, Mary is a god with the power of life and death at the tip of her toe.

He gets up, resigned, and turns to Judy, he no longer cares that she sees him cry, the bravest of men would burst into tears before such power.

In Judy's book, Samuel's tears don't take away one bit of the man's dignity. The only one embarrassed is her, whose daughter behaved in such a cruel way. The little woman was also terrified as she saw him crouching down and shrinking between the toes of the apex, and she also jumped when she thought those same toes would close on Samuel's delicate body. This little joke will cost Mary dearly, she will be grounded until she turns thirty...

Samuel manages to take a couple of steps in Judy’s direction when the toes catch up with him. Everything happens so fast that neither Samuel nor Judy can react. The toes stop one on each side of the man and without hesitation close on him. By the time the petite woman screams, the toes have already locked together, ignoring any resistance and compressing the man's entire lower half into a thin sheet an inch thick.

-              No! What are you doing?! - cries Mary, desperate.

Little Samuel only manages to howl in pain and panic and strike with his fists at the two powerful masses imprison him, but his weak hands bounce harmlessly off the solid surfaces.

- Although on second thought – Mary touches her chin, pretending that she is pondering her words deeply -, a good tainy failing to find what affects an apex, would offer to massage the affected area to ease the pain. Not to do so would be grossly lacking in empathy, even offensive, someone might adduce, not without some reason.

- Please…! I have a daughter! – he manages to say, through gritted teeths.

- Such an offense would be worthy of severe punishment.

The gigantic teen ignores her victim's pleas and slightly spreads her catching toes. With every muscle crushed and every bone destroyed from the hip down, the puny man's upper body is left without support as the toes part, and he collapses over her second toe. Judy rushes to his aid, despite the terror that seizes her, seeing images in her head of the rehab he will need. But the toes tense again as the woman takes the hands of her lover.

- You'd better get away, mother. He's going to splash.

 

Again, obedience. The man who a few minutes ago was pleasing her endlessly now begs her not to leave him, that he wants to see his daughter again. But Mary's words are absolute. After struggling a bit, she manages to break free of his agonizing grip, and pulls away from him, noticing how swollen his top half looks. Maybe it's because of all the blood that the apex’s toes squeezed out of his legs, his skin hasn't broken and the blood must have gone somewhere, but she's not sure that a body works like that. And she doesn't want to keep thinking about something so morbid.

- You seemed nice, it's a pity, little one.

With those words, Mary lifts her big toe and lowers it over the second one until she feels the delicate body caught in between. She gives the meat bag a few more seconds to beg for his life, and then begins to apply pressure. Despite looking fat and smooth, the fat on her big toe is under the pressure of its own weight and the internal forces that move it, making that fat much stronger than Samuel's bones and muscles. The surface of the big toe only gives a couple of inches before the body begins to give instead. Screams of agony turn to gargles of blood and crushed organs before the skull fractures and the eyes shoot out of their sockets, only to be crushed between the two toes coming together completely. At that moment an explosion of gore shoots out in all directions. Some teeth bounce off the ground in front of Judy's feet, whose horror has disappeared. She is no longer afraid, not even disgusted by the terrible destruction of a tainy body that she has just witnessed. It's not the first time she's seen an apex kill a tainy. It's not even the first time she's seen Mary crush someone. She is sure that at school her daughter enjoys torturing little people, only lately the young apex had had the courtesy not to do it at home. In front of her.

- He had a daughter – Judy tells Mary, looking at her face, in the heights.

- Pfff, no he didn’t. Don't worry about that, mom. Now, how about you help me by cleaning your friend from between my toes?

 

 

End Notes:

I really hope to continue developing this story, I already have some chapters in my mind that I must write. I hope you like it.

Telling the tale by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

Mary gives some explanations. After all, she is not a monster. 

Judy can see the thick clumps dripping from the toes to the ground, crushed organs and pulverized bone, nothing but dirt on the hulking appendages on Mary's foot.

- It was a joke – says the teenager, after an uncomfortable silence.

Judy looks up and sees her daughter flushed, even embarrassed.

- ... the cleaning my toes, I'm sorry. I mean… I thought it would be funny if I – she continues, looking away from her mother at her feet, for something to focus on – I think, now, I'll go to the bathroom to clean the… you know.

The gigantic teenager heads to the bathroom with awkward step, supporting only the heel of her right foot.

- I'll clean that up right away - she says from the bathroom.

She normally finds it cute to see such a powerful, yet young apex trying to deal with awkward situations. It would be funny to see her scurry away in embarrassment from her own bad joke, except that the awkward way she limps as she walks away is her way of avoiding muddying the floor with what's left of Samuel. In front of Judy is the other part of the man's remains, a slowly spreading pool of blood, some teeth, and a shoe with a foot still inside. That foot walked into this house. The little woman finds her own lack of empathy so uncomfortable. In the couple of months that she met him, she learned to know him and trust him, she shared with him things that were very important to her, including her life with her children. Outside of herself, Samuel must have been the person who knew the most about Lester and Mary, he could have been a great friend to the apex teenager, a wise adviser, but now he's a mass of liquefied meat soon to disappear down the drain, and that fact doesn't make her feel the slightest bit of guilt, or pity. She didn't feel guilty either with the games she played with Mary's father years before, when she chose and he used minis and tainys on his apex muscles, as toys, or as cream.

A piece of wet toilet paper rolls across the floor in front of Judy. In an instant, any trace of Samuel disappears, lost in the piece of paper that Mary crushes within her clenched fist.

- Mom – she puts her left hand behind her head and her right fist that holds the paper, behind her back -, I know the joke was in bad taste, and I'm sorry.

The young woman who looms large in front of Judy pauses, waiting for an answer, still avoiding her gaze, embarrassed. How could Judy feel guilty for the decisions of someone so powerful, how could she, in her insignificance and weakness, be responsible for the actions of a being as superior as Mary. Even at her short seventeen years, she has achieved more power and importance than she or her son will ever know.

- I understand that you didn't mean it, Mary, but there is a time and a place to jokes, - Judy tries to use the fact that Mary apologizes for a bad joke, but not for killing a tainy, to wake up from the adoration she tends to feel in front of an apex – I don't want to think that you murdered my friend just for the fun of it, so would you mind explaining, young lady?

- Oh, sure – the teenager smiles, relaxing a bit -. You see, I didn't know who the bug was until…

- Please - Judy interrupts -, don't call him “bug”, I'm a tainy too.

- Oh, but you are my mom, not a bug, it has nothing to do with it. Anyway, I didn't know who "he" was until he talk about being a teacher at my school.

- So you knew him.

- No, but I knew who he was, and I knew that he had a daughter. He confirmed it to me while I was halfway through making him into a foot moisturizer, remember? The thing is that I know his daughter, or rather, I knew her...

- Don't tell me that you...

- That's a funny story – the smile only grows on the teenager's face as she reviews her memories -, you see, during lunch, since I was in the park, I changed my school shirt for my green t-shirt, Do you remember which one, the one you bought me last week? Anyway, I was sitting next to a tree with my friends and suddenly, I see that a little further away is this tainy, wearing the same damn shirt as me.

- Don't tell me that by wearing the same shirt you...

- No, of course not mom! It wasn't for wearing the same shirt, what do you think I am, a psycho? No, but I did know it was unacceptable, so I told her she had to take it off, right away. And do you know what she replied to me?... She said no!, she started to talk something about her not wearing anything underneath or something like that, can you believe it? The little THING did decide that it was more important for her not to show her tits in public than to obey me? ME!!! So I told her that if she didn't take it off herself, I was going to do it, and I was going to shove it up her ass.

- Oh my God - Judy whispers.

- I warned her mom, believe me. But there are people you just can't reason with, so I grabbed her from the group she was with and ripped her shirt off, and what do you think? It was true, she wasn’t wearing anything underneath, she was topless, but who cares, it was a couple grains of rice if you ask me. She started screaming and apologizing, but I had already given her my word, so I ripped off the shorts she was wearing, rolled up the shirt, and started shoving it up her ass. It wasn't easy, have you ever tried to thread a very, very small needle with a very thick thread? The little bug started kicking and writhing, but I wasn't going to be a liar, so I kept pushing and in the end, I managed to get the whole shirt inside her, and well, when I was there, the question had to be asked, you know ? How far up her ass could the shirt go? So I kept pushing, by then other apex had gathered around me to cheer me on. I could feel the tiny friends of the tainy protesting against my feet, but I didn't let them distract me, I already had, like, the entire first phalanx of my finger inside her, I had to finish. You should have seen me mom, I was like, super focused. A thick, dark liquid began to come out of her mouth and dripped onto my fingers, disgusting. I never knew when she had stopped moving, and suddenly, the tip of the roll poked out of the liquid, I kept pushing, and the rolled up shirt came out completely and fell to the ground along with all the organs that I had pushed out of her body! You should have seen that fucking shirt, mom, it was like, the best roll in the history of rolls, I guess everyone thinks I'm super good at doing weed joints now, because that fucking roll went right through that tainy's stupid body and came out exactly the way it came in, It didn't fall apart one bit. Everyone started celebrating, as if I scored a goal or something. It was amazing, I swear.

Annoyed by her daughter's blissful expression as she told how she ripped up the body of a little tainy, Judy looked down, but found only the young woman's feet, which seemed as happy as the rest of Mary. Her toes clenched and expanded with each jolt in the story, rubbing against each other and pounding against the ground with the force of a herd of running elephants, also pushing the dank stench of sweat and lockdown from a full day at school. On the back of the feet, the tendons stood out and disappeared under the skin with the movement of the toes, huge and thick as the masts of an ancient ship, the kind that used sails, powerful, reminding her that even the smallest movement of her daughter implies strength beyond imagination. For a moment, she feels the need to crawl on her knees to those terrible toes of hers and worship them, hug them and massage them, no matter how much sweat and smell covers them. But she immediately controls herself, reminding herself that it is her daughter that she has in front.

- So, on the same day, you killed the daughter and the father... why?

- Pff, please, mom. When the guy found out that someone turned his daughter into a meat ring, he was going to be all depressed and bored, and I know you, I'm sure you'd feel sorry for him and stay with him to comfort him and help him get over his terrible loss and all that. You have too soft a heart, mom, he was going to drag you into years of depression, besides, he was going to eventually find out that I was the one who killed his bug-daughter and he was never going to be able to do anything directly against me to get revenge, imagine if he would try to harm you, or Lester, just to annoy me, fragile as you are. No thank you very much. Besides, I did him a favor, he died not knowing that his daughter was dead, and I thought of you too, saving you a lot of drama. Am I a great daughter, or am I a great daughter?

Judy wants to be mad at her daughter right now, she looks up at her, sees the little shorts that expose her long, toned legs almost completely, sees her well-defined midriff for all the world to see, from where she's standing, almost between the teenager's bare feet, she sees her bare underboobs, she has told her that she exposes too much skin, but she doesn't care either, Judy sees her proud smile, very high up, and she wants to reprimand and punish her. But it's not what she feels. She has a twisted sense of pride for Mary, because everything she's seen her do, the brutal execution of a defenseless man, the torture of the man she herself had chosen to share her bed, all springs from a place of love. Love for her mother, love for her brother and the need to protect them, to take care of them, even if it is from the consequences of her own immature decisions. Even the death of Nicole, Samuel's daughter, seems logical to her, every apex lives with the constant certainty of their own superiority, that their decisions must be respected by any other race, and how to deny them that certainty, how to contradict it and explain to Mary that Nicole had her own decisions, when an immature and dependent adolescent does not need more than the tip of her finger to dismantle a disobedient tainy.

 

Her mother doesn't seem as happy with the story as the other apex that were with her at the time, but it's to be expected, after all the person who got the worst of the experience was a tainy, Mary thinks she wouldn't be either delighted if someone told her the story of how they hurt an apex, unless that apex is an idiot, like some she knows at school. Normally when angry, her mother refuses to let her pick her up and chooses to go anywhere herself, even if it takes forever more to cross the house.

- Do you want me to pick you up, mom?

- Please - the petite woman replies, watching intently as the huge muscular plates expand and dance under the skin of the teen's legs as she crouches.

- Tell me where.

The short walk to the kitchen ends any serious feelings of annoyance from Judy. Traveling sitting in her daughter's palm, surrounded by fingers that curl over her protectively, brings a feeling of security that she doesn't find anywhere else in her life. She enjoyed the same way with Mary's dad, the sex was amazing, it's true, but one of her favorite things was the security provided. The hand that holds her, and which could pulverize her bones, her organs, and her muscles with the most insignificant effort of its intricate muscles, also stands between her and any danger, great or small, that tries to harm her from the outside world. Knowing that the same immense power of Mary protects Lester brings her a peace that she can never thank her daughter enough for. Compared to that, Samuel's death feels to Judy like losing a sex toy, inconsequential fun. Nicole seems even less to her than that, a useless accessory that came with the toy, nothing more.

- The elevator is working for you to go back to the floor, so I left you at the counter, I'm going to take a shower. Today was hot as hell, I bet I stink. Good thing I'm not the guy between my toes - she says as she walks off to the bathroom – Says Mary, while crushing one final time the paper in her fist before throwing it to the trash.

Judy sees her daughter throwing away the paper with the broken toy and listens the rumble of footsteps that fades. She feels the rumble under her own feet as well. She's grateful for everything Mary gives her, whether the apex knows it or not, but you can't let a teenager know something like that, so while she's making dinner for her son and herself, she buys Mary's dinner on an app and decides that she is going to take a tour to her daughter's room. She'll make sure the teen harnesses some of her immeasurable physical power and superiority to tidy up her room and shake up the apex furniture, just to remind her that she can't go around crushing her things and joking about it. 

End Notes:

Thank you for reading this far. 

A typical day of study by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

As everyone knows, interesting things happen unnintentionally during study meetings.  

She is a fair-skinned, long brown-eyed tainy with waist-length, jet-black hair. He is a mini with dark brown skin, short black hair, and bright green eyes. They are Leslie and Fred, waiting. Mary sees them on her cell phone, the last two members of her study group waiting at the door, she presses the screen that opens the door and lets them enter the cubicle that will transport them inside the house A minute later, a door opens in the wall of the room from where the little students walk to the table leg, where they take an elevator.

 

- It was about damn time – Victoria snaps at the newcomers.

They both smile, fully aware that her friendship with Mary gives Victoria full capabilities to do and say whatever she wants, especially while they are all in the shadow of the apex. Victoria is the kind of tainy who usually shuts her mouth and stays away from confrontation, a fair-skinned young woman with wide brown eyes and short platinum hair that falls to her ears. But since she met Mary a year ago and became such close friends, she has discovered an unknown self-confidence, a new attitude that accompanies her even when she is not with Mary, as if the overwhelming presence of the apex became omnipresent on her. Of course, the young woman, with a docile nature, only uses her recently found voice to joke around, although sometimes doesn't seem like it, as is the case right now. Although she doesn't always succeed, Victoria tries to be careful, fully aware that a too strong intonation can end with Mary pulverizing a tainy between her fingers or flinging a mini against a wall like a small bullet of red paint, with the mere intention of to defend her little friend.

- Just kidding, of course - Victoria clarifies, blushing as she greets Fred and Leslie -, welcome...

- I think that's what I say – Mary interrupts her, her voice going through everyone present – Welcome to my house, I hope you haven't found it too difficult to get here. I suppose you already know Victoria and Víctor.

- Is Victor already here? – Fred asks, surprised to not see his friend anywhere.

At that moment the elevator door opens at the table and Víctor joins the rest of the students. Leslie immediately gives him a wave, smiling and urging him to join the group.

- Hello Víctor – Victoria greets him, looking up at him.

- Victoria, I just went to the bathroom, we greeted each other twenty minutes ago, remember?

-Oh, yes, of course – she puts her hand to the back of her neck, embarrassed.

Something that stands out immediately about Victor is that the rest of the tainys barely reach his neck, even to Mary it's obvious that the tainy is a giant among his peers, making Fred look like a scrawny little boy next to him. . The other thing that stands out to anyone is that he's built like a tank, with big round muscles dancing under his tight black T-shirt. His skin is a beautiful tan and his short hair is dyed green. Mary looked for some way to get closer to the tainy man and after a few weeks she discovered that she only needed two of the six degrees of separation, because talking to Leslie she discovered that she knew Fred, who apparently plays online with Victor since childhood. Of course she may have only needed one grade, because Victoria met Victor in a guitar class, but as much as she insisted, her little friend never managed to match the apex with Victor, for some reason.

But Mary finally has the chance. And she is nervous about how to talk to him. She has used tainys and minis as toys to satisfy herself in the past, and their delicate bodies always end up smeared between her fingers and crotch, their fragile skin too weak, unable to hold them as one person under her gentle caress. But in neither of those cases was she attracted to them, the exciting part  was rather the fact that the delicate region between her legs was enough to reduce a grown person into shreds of skin and flesh. With Víctor is different. For some reason, she finds the idea of holding his toned, naked body between her fingers arousing, caressing his big, ripped muscles with her fingertips, but carefully, without breaking, tearing, or pulling them apart from the bone. She wants to overwhelm him, to show him that the smallest effort is enough to give him more pleasure than any tainy woman can imagine giving him, but she also wants to keep him afterwards, in one piece, healthy, alive. She usually feels that way about his friends, people she knows, but she doesn't know Victor, she has never talked to him for more than two minutes and they have nothing in common. Except he has muscles, and she likes muscles. It's a dictionary crush.

The group of young students go through factoring exercises, but after just over an hour, concentration begins to wane and quickly Victoria and Víctor are embroiled in a passionate history debate.

- They were double-hulled boats – defends the man.

- Of course not, they were simple canoes - the woman refutes.

- There were hundreds of people, they couldn't put their sheep in simple canoes.

- They didn't have sheep! Who the fuck told you they carried sheep.

Mary observes from the heights, fascinated by the two tainys who provide data and dates to support their position regarding the trips that a mini tribe made centuries ago and that connected the civilizations of the three races. The apex is aware that both are wrong, but like all apex, she doesn't feel the need to refute the history taught in the minis and tainys primary schools.

 

- Why is it that you don't get in that big big head of yours! – Victoria grabs him by the T-shirt, joking, but remains silent afterwards.

Victor raises an eyebrow, but he doesn't say anything, he just watches her. He loves the reaction women have when they have physical contact with him for the first time. It is when all the hours in the gym are worth it.

 

- Wow – she finally raises her voice -, I suppose here is the energy that you don't use in studying history – she tells him, feeling with both hands the hard pectorals of the man.

The last comment was intended as a last witty retort, but the tremors in her voice reveal other feelings in Victoria, who quickly pulls her hands back when Victor surprises her with a contraction of his big muscles.

 

- I suppose they could have been simple canoes – Victor comments, smiling, after a long and awkward silence.

Everyone present noticed the tensión between them.

Leslie in particular noticed an added tension. Fred had commented that Victor liked Victoria, which in itself is redundantly funny, but while everyone's attention was on V&V, she caught a glimpse of Mary's crooked grin, an annoyed expression she's seen on her classmate before, usually before someone suffers severe physical or psychological harm. Mary also likes Victor, that’s bad news. As the group gets back on track with their math mission, Victoria sits next to the muscular tainy and takes every opportunity to brush or squeeze the man's muscular arm, and he doesn’t look uncomfortable about it. Their closeness grows more physical as the minutes go by and Leslie feels her pulse race as she sees the darker and darker expression of the uncontrollable apex looming over them all. Its like seeing a train about to derail and she doesn't understand how no one else seems to notice the impending disaster. You never compete for a man with an apex, even if he is your husband, if an apex wants him in bed, you can only accept it and hope that she returns him to you in one piece, it is a principle of the nature of which no one can escape, like gravity. Leslie steels herself and decides that she has to do something, and it had better be soon, so she gets up from her seat and goes to sit between Victor and Victoria.

 

- Mary likes Victor – she whispers in the ear of her tainy partner.

The ground disappears under Victoria.

- You have to go. Make an excuse, say you have to go to the doctor or something, but you have to go, now.

- I don't know what you are...

- Stop! – Leslie interrupts her – Don't argue, don't justify yourself, don't waste fucking time. Don't even look at Mary, just get up, and go.

She had never felt her heart beat so fast. She is short of breath and her hands are icy. Victoria tells herself that is not fair, but she knows that “fair” won't do her any good against one of Mary's fingers. How could she be so stupid? She knew the apex wanted to meet Victor, but for some reason logic wasn't working in her head. She has seen many times what happens when a tainy's wishes take precedence over any whim of Mary, and she is afraid. She has a family to return to, she wants to see her dad, she wants to hug her mom. She wants to stay alive.

 

- I have to go - she stands up and begins to walk towards the elevator, but feels the need to say something to Mary, and she turns to see her. The gaze of the apex gets her words stuck in her throat. She is looking directly at her, but not as her friend, but as a nuisance, like a mindless bug that snuck into her study table.

 

- See you - she mutters and heads back to the elevator.

A huge shadow swiftly passes over the little students and a powerful crash shakes the entire table. Between them and the elevator, a huge hand occupies the space where Victoria was. For a moment, no one says anything. As the initial shock wears off and some are about to scream, the gigantic powerful fingers drag across the table top and the tainy's panicked screams are heard, which they can only catch a glimpse of before the fingers themselves close around Victoria, silencing her.

 

- What happened, my dear friend – Mary smiles at the tainy that is curled up in the palm of her left hand, trembling and terrified -, did you think that I was going to crush you under my hand as if you were an insignificant bug? Why do that?

Mary throws the small woman up, it's a few centimeters, but for Victoria it's tens of meters of panic and uncontrolled spinning. At first, she believes that at any moment she will be impregnated against the ceiling like a difficult-to-clean stain, but her initial impulse is over and she floats for an eternal moment, right before the joyful eyes of her blonde friend. She begins to descend and believes that her fate lies on the ground between Mary's powerful feet, where she will become a slightly easier to clean stain. She's seen Mary do both with minis in moments of boredom, she never thought she'd end up like that. But in the end, she just ends up crashing into the same hand she came out of, falling with just enough brutality to feel agonizing pain throughout her body without actually breaking anything.

- No, no, no, I was just picking you up from the table to take you to the door - says the huge teenager to the tiny girl who moans in pain in her hand, as if nothing had happened -, I know it can be a nuisance to take all those transports just to leave my house and it doesn't cost me anything to help you, I was just going to get up to go to the bathroom.

Leslie hears the building-sized chair scrape across the floor as her towering classmate stands up. She tries to imagine a scenario where she warned Victoria earlier, or managed to tell her to go away without attracting Mary's attention, but ultimately the fate of all of them is in the hands of the apex, all the time, and there is nothing she can do about it.

Suddenly, the hand turns and Victoria finds herself falling to her death again, this time without spinning in the air, clearly seeing how the hand that was holding her a moment ago remains still in the air, with no intention of saving her. From far below, the surprised cries of the other students are heard, getting closer and closer to her, unable to help her in any way, as helpless as herself. Just before her small body meets the solid table top, Mary's right hand passes just over the heads of the tainys, so quickly that the wind displaced by the huge limb's path knocks Fred over.

 

- Uh, I'm sorry Fred - Mary says while Leslie runs to help the little mini -. I'll be right back.

The little teens at the table can only watch the gigantic apex walk away with the fragile Victoria in one of her hands, each deafening footstep reminding them how insignificant they are compared to the immense power contained in the body of an apex teen, a being able to level an entire army in minutes and conquer an entire country in a few days. An almost religious feeling that is necessary to accept and embrace when regularly interacting with Mary.

 

 

 

- Mom, do you know if Mary is going to use the dining room table until afternoon?

- She said she'd wear it until before lunch, why, Lester?

- Today in the afternoon my girlfriend's parents will come to eat, but it will be around seven.

-  Evelyn's parents?... You're not going to get married, right?

- Pfff, of course not, mom. It's just that I'm the first boyfriend she introduces to her parents and they're like, super traditional, so they said they wanted to come see where I live and… meet you, if you don't mind.

Judy has to suppress a laugh. She sometimes forgets that there are "old-fashioned" people.

- Sure son. Just remembers to use a condom, you don't want to give your in-laws “that” surprise.

- Oh, mom, please, I don't want to talk about those things with you, disgusting.

- I love you too honey.

It's sure to be an enjoyable meal, after all, what can go wrong?

End Notes:

How will Mary handle her frustrations?

Punishing by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

A superior being should not let offenses go unpunished. 

Mary's fingers wrap around the delicate tainy just out of sight of the other students. Victoria feels every little fold of the gigantic fingers, pressing against her skin, immovable but contained, just keeping her still and in the dark, though they might as well press her until she pop like a balloon, even the smallest of those long, slender appendages have more raw power than she has throughout her entire body. The tiny teenager can only wait, feeling every step the apex takes throughout her body, even feeling the beating of her huge classmate's mighty heart, pumping more blood with each pulsation than she and her entire family have. The family she longs to see again.

As her long fingers open around her, they gently set her down at the bathroom sink, a blinding room of white floor, ceiling and walls. In the building-sized mirror in front of her, Victoria can see her reflection standing on the edge of the sink, a pale figure and especially scrawny compared to the colossus that looms behind. To the tainy's eyes, Mary stands tall like a statue from an ancient world, her shoulders broad and powerful, her arms long and toned, her wide hips extending just behind Victoria, who can't help but compare herself and feel puny and insignificant, ephemeral. Even Mary's skin seems to glow, her light tan evoking the energy of an irrepressible and dangerous warrior.

Pathetic. It would be enough to open the faucet of the sink and push her, the tiny arms could never fight against the current of the water with which she washes her hands. She wouldn't even have to push her, a soft blow would be enough to knock her off her feet. She could even command her to jump, the threat of terrible torture and a slow, agonizing death should be enough to make her obey, once she was in the water, it would be a quick trip to the pipes and that's it. Mary feels weird thinking that way about Victoria, she finds it fascinating how quickly she can go from seeing a tainy as a friend to seeing her as another faceless sack of meat. She just has to stand up straight, and be pissed off enough.

Victoria turns to look directly at her friend, but that's a mistake. In the mirror something of the coldness and disdain was lost, but now that look freeze her blood and paralyze her, there is not a trace of empathy in the intense brown eyes that observe her from the heights. The mere gaze is enough for the tainy's tears to start flowing freely.

 

- What do you think of Victor? – She finally asks, her stern look softens somewhat as she speaks to the little woman.

Victoria didn't expect the question and at first she only manages to stammer disjointedly. But the fear of Mary's impatience pushes her to function.

- I think he is amazing, ideal for you…

- For me? - she smiles - Oh no, I was thinking more for you, after all, he's a tainy, you're a tainy… not to be racist, but…

The apex leaves the thought in the air, waiting for an answer.

- But why would he want something with me? I mean, look at you, you are a Goddess for us. Why would someone think about me if you are in the room?

- Wow, good answer. In any case, it doesn't depend on any of us. What do you think he likes in a woman? Maybe we can figure it out together. turn around.

The curious tone that the giant's words had gained disappears with the last order, which Victoria doesn’t hesitate to obey.

- Take off your shirt, Vicky.

Nobody calls her Vicky, ever. She doesn't like the direction the situation is taking at all, but she complies anyway and throws her shirt aside, blushing.

- Look at you – says the apex, with a deep and sensual voice –. From up here I see your slim waist and thin arms, those jeans highlight your long legs and if we add to that your platinum hair and your green eyes... You are a beautiful creature, Vicky. I can't comment on your boobs because I don't know if they are big or small, but they are definitely there, and I'm sure Victor noticed them too. Do you think he likes you, my little friend?

Victoria can't answer that. She knows that Victor likes her, but that's not what she needs if she wants to keep herself in human form.

- Let's think about Victor – continues Mary, at the same time she takes off her shirt, leaving her torso almost naked to the sight of the tainy, except for the black bra she is wearing.

The tiny teen stops breathing for a moment, surprised and overwhelmed, as she is every time she sees her friend show more skin than normal.

- Do you think he prefers tits that he can massage in his manly hands, or huge breasts that can fully engulf him and massage his entire body? – Mary's breasts hang high above Victoria, capable of crushing the tainy student under their weight, held firm and proud on the pectorals of the apex -, would he like small hands like yours that make his cock look big and powerful, or hands like mine that can hold and protect him, pleasure him as much as his body can resist, and destroy anyone who threatens him, or his loved ones? – Both hands rest on Victoria's sides, tight on the ceramic. The tainy hears the structural material that supports her creaking before the immeasurable force of those gigantic hands -. Will he like slim, graceful arms that hug him looking for safety – she crouches-, or gigantic, long-reaching arms – flexes her right arm behind the minuscule tainy – that can hold the weight of the world without a problem?

Victoria sees the biceps bulge behind her and the intricate fibrous junction that connect it with the toned shoulder, and she doesn't doubt for a second that they can hold the weight of the world. The gigantic muscle is as tall as she is but twice as wide, many times as long and definitely tougher and more resilient, a ball of power ready to unleash massive destruction at will, capable of driving a fist with such raw power that it can clear through the steel and concrete and blow up the entire top half of a building.

- Show me your biceps, Vicky.

The apex smile is wide and terrifying. Her eyes light up when she sees in the mirror the small point of muscle fibers that forms in the tainy's bent arm, against the backdrop of the powerful structure of her own biceps, a round and intimidating muscle that she has earned with so much effort and of which she is so proud.

- Touch it.

Her colossal companion leaves behind the pantomime of normality, her commands have become simple and direct. The terrified tainy has obeyed enough to get here alive, so she doesn't delay in following the command of the superior being who is testing her and who can extinguish her at any moment, she turns and extends her hand, but halfway through it begins to move slower, she can feel in the distance, in the palm of her hand, the heat that that muscle emits for the mere fact of existing, she can see a thin vein that winds sinuously between muscle and skin, crowning it, making its power even more evident. As she is about to make contact, the muscle pulls back. The helpless Victoria gives a small cry of surprise as she watches the apex's body shoot up to its full height again.

- I changed my mind, better touch there - she still smiles at her tiny companion, resuming the act -, and don't take so long this time.

If the bicep was an intimidating structure, her abdomen is an entire field, a long, wide territory under whose skin, broad abs bulge to the surface like the loins of gigantic beasts that lie beneath. A thin layer of fat stretches over the abs, giving way under Victoria's hand, who dares not push harder for fear of directly touching the muscles and being destroyed by her power, in some magical and inexplicable way. But it is not she who decides.

- Don't you dare take your hand off - Mary wants to give her the full experience, so she takes a breath and tenses her entire torso.

Higher up, the soft breasts hop gently as the pectoral that support them suddenly tighten. The vast, smooth expanse below seems to break into several sections, the fat beneath Victoria's palm melting away, leaving her at the mercy of the broad plates of muscle that seem to pounce on her. Warned by Mary, the more logical part of her mind is strong enough to control her flight instinct and prevent her hand from separating from the throbbing, impenetrable surface of abdominal muscle. In front of her she watches as each of the abs grips the others through the same taut fibrous junctions she saw earlier on the shoulder and for the first time she goes beyond the evident power in the muscles and dares to admire the fiery sensuality of what she sees. The same description the apex gave for Victor applies to her. Mary's power can shield her from the entire world, and satisfy her as much as her frail body can take, and even beyond that, dragging her away in pleasure until her body can no longer take it and break apart.

- Hit it – the apex orders from above and sees her obey immediately, but it´s a punch with no real intention -. Hit hard, or you'll take my punch, bug.

Mary doesn't feel the difference, but sees the tainy drive the next blow with her whole body. It’s what she seeks, to show her that all the power that she can summon with her tainy body is insignificant in front of a superior being. She wants Victoria harbors ZERO hopes of being able to compare with her, of being able to compete with her in any way.

-              Don’t stop.

One, two, three hits. Victoria switches to her left hand, which also hurts like hell after a couple of punches. There is no comparison between her knuckle bones and the toned wall that she has in front of her. She knows that just a point-blank shot from a tank would superficially damage the skin of an apex, and said tank wouldn't exist long enough to shoot a second time. But she doesn't stop, her only escape is obedience. She keeps hitting over and over again, until she feels her hands are on fire and freezing at the same time.

-              Hug it.

Victoria obeys immediately, relieved, and presses her entire body against the indestructible abdominal muscle within her reach, unable to fully cover it, rubbing her crotch against it to relieve the pressure that builds there despite the agony in her hands, praying for her gigantic companion doesn’t notice.

- How long do you think you would survive inside there? – Asked the giant teenager, unaware of the fact that her torture is causing something more than fear in Victoria – My abs are the only thing that separates you from the hell in my stomach. But they won't protect someone as fragile as you from the dangers you will face on the outside.

The shadow of her apex hand covers Victoria completely, an instant later, her open palm crashes against her tense and muscular abdomen. Her unstoppable hand against her impregnable abs. None of the surfaces give away. 

End Notes:

it's a terrible thing the wrath of an apex. 

Venting away by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

The previous chapter I left the story in what I thought was a good cliffhanger, but I regret it. I felt like it was left as an unfinished chapter, so this is something like "a chapter and a half." I hope you enjoy it. 

At first, there are no images, no sounds, she feels nothing with her hands, no smells, no tastes. The first thing she recovers is the idea that she is "she", a person. When she can finally hear her own thoughts over the ringing in her ears, the first thing she wonders is what the hell happened?

There is a cold, hard surface under my knees. My hand is resting on something hot. My mouth tastes like metal. Am I bleeding? I look forward, I see my hand, but it's weird, it looks drawn against a bright background, no colors, only the edges are visible, as if it were a drawing of my hand. The ringing returns. I close my eyes tightly. Deep breath. I think I'm knocked out, but why? I stand with my eyes closed as the ringing subsides, whatever is in front of me moves back and forth against my hand, and there is a sound, loud but far away. I was in my house… no. I open my eyes, there are colors again. What I support my hand against… is it skin? The sound… is the breath. I look up and see… Abs.

I was with… Mary. Table. Classmates. Study. Victor. Leslie. Fear. Bathroom sink. muscles.

I screwed up. Mary is pissed off. And I'm going to die.

The small woman tries to crawl away from Mary. She is screaming. She doesn't say anything, she just screams in panic.

That's better. Mary smiles, it's exactly what she wants Victoria to remember. She looks in the mirror and sees her friend desperately trying to put some distance between the two of them, unable to even get out of her sink. She relaxes her abdomen, she loves how her muscles stand out, but it's tiring to keep them tense for long. And they still look good when relaxed, only softer. It seems so unfair to have so much power in front of someone so fragile. A few minutes ago, her tiny friend was probably worried about how to get Victor into bed, now she's just worried about how to stay alive. Getting her into that state of existential panic only took about five minutes and a slap to her own abdomen. Maybe she went too far with the slap, her tummy still burns and at first, when she saw the tainy tumble from her, she thought the shock wave had killed her.

- Stop screaming – she orders Victoria, it's time to make things clear.

Her crying, screaming and panic, everything gets stuck in her throat. Victoria has to remind herself that she needs to breathe again and even that she tries to do it as quietly as possible.

 

- I had a mini friend when I was a child, you know? Her name was Joana. We had about... twelve, when one day we started to argue. It's those little girl arguments that seem silly when you remember them, but at the time they felt like something very important. We start calling each other names and she yells at me: Your mom is a tainy whore!

Victoria gives a short gasp of surprise.

- Do you know what happened to Joana?

Victoria doesn't think she'll get another chance, so she takes the opportunity to say the only thing she thinks is worth saying.

- Please don't kill me, please, please, please...

- Her mom found a better job and they moved to another city, about a year before I met you.

Is she knocked out again? Maybe she hasn't fully regained consciousness, is she delusional?

- I don't kill my friends, Victoria. I don't know how it works among the other races, but when you're friend with an apex, that actually means something. If Leslie had made eyes at Victor, I would have brought her here, I would have put her right where you are right now, I would have talk to her about how I'm a real woman and she's just a parasite or something, and I would have squashed her… probably with my vagina, to emphasize being “more of a woman”. But you're not Leslie, you're my friend.

- Oh my God, Mary, thank you, thank you, thank you...

- Shut up! – The apex loses her temper again, she grabs the petite tainy with more force than necessary and brings her to her face-, you knew I liked Victor, but you wiped your ass with that information, you little bitch.

Mary puts on her shirt and goes to the entrance of the house.

- Make a video call to Leslie or Victor.

- What for?  

- Because I said so!... – she holds the tainy in front of her face, angry at her again – All I want to hear you say is “Yes Mary” and “No Mary”, is that clear?

- Yes Mary.

- Am I going to hear to you say something else?

- Not Mary.

The little person in her hand takes out her phone from a pocket, but she can't unlock it, her pathetically little hands are shaking too much. The young apex takes a long breath to steady herself.

- Shit, Victoria, you have to stop talking back to me right now. You wait for me to drop you off at the door and call them – she pauses-. They have to see you leaving the house so they know you're not a stain on my bathroom floor. I don't want them to be too scared of me, no yet anyways. I want a good study group and those three are smart as fuck.

- Yes Mary.

- Now get the fuck out of my house. And don't come near me in class, I'll look for you when I have less desire to dismember you.

- Yes Mary.

The gigantic teen feels less pissed off at Victoria every time she hears her say "yes Mary." She goes back to the bathroom, wets her face, and returns to the other students, who are putting their stuff away.

- What happened, are they leaving?

- I think it will be the best – Fred answers, when it’s obvious that neither of the two tainys dares to say a word -. But we can come back tomorrow, when we're all in a better mood, what do you say, Mary?

She thinks it's bullshit, but she's not going to force anyone to stay. She still feels her pulse racing and doesn't trust herself with these three at her mercy. Furthermore, Fred used the right words, offered an solution and asked her for her opinion, or rather for her permission. It seems that in addition to being intelligent, he is a very cunning and brave little boy, the only one who spoke while the other two frightened mice hid behind.

- Okay, well, see you tomorrow.

- Victoria called us – adds Leslie -… in case you are interested in knowing.

 

The tainy bathroom is a small room in a corner of the apex bathroom, it’s next to the hallway and has its own door. When in use, it turns on lights that are visible from the large bathroom, so an apex knows it's in use and can decide if she wants to use her bathroom anyway or wait for some privacy, since the walls of the tainy bathroom are very thin. This time the colossal teenager did not notice that the small bathroom was occupied.

 

One of the games that she greatly enjoyed with her husband was that of the evil giant who abused little people. A tainy like her hardly needs to work to subdue a mini half her height, but faced with the massive strength of an apex, being a mini or a tainy doesn't make a difference. In those games she could be a queen who decided the fate of the victims, a slave that the giant saved because of her beauty, or even a victim, camouflaged among the others, listening to their plans to escape and savoring their pain and fear firsthand. In addition to enjoying the abuse that Mary's father could inflict on his inferiors, she also enjoyed her secret pleasure, watching her husband in the apex bathroom through the small opening in the tainy bathroom, without him knowing it. His bulky muscles worked harder during a shower or while getting ready in front of the mirror, than they did to disintegrate a person during their games. It's because of the memory of those endless hours of pleasure that Judy finds it so hard not to spy on Mary when she overhears her humiliating a tiny student. Judy wants to see the young tainy suffer, but she also wants to see her daughter inflict that suffering, especially since the young apex evidently inherited from her father the ability to build a beautiful, toned body. But she resists the temptation of it, which causes her an embarrassing form of pride.

 

Hours after the situation in the bathroom, Judy prepares with her son to receive the "traditional" parents of the young man's girlfriend. The woman worries that her daughter, in a bad mood, could cause trouble, but if what she heard, or rather, what she spied between Mary and the little friend, proved something to her, it’s that the young giant has great self-control. Besides, she hasn't left her room since her classmates left and probably won't show up for several more hours, so it shouldn't be a problem.

While they finish eating the juicy chicken that Lester helped her prepare, Judy thinks that she has to share more with tainys her age. With her prejudices and the little information her son gave her, she expected to find a pair of stiff old tainys dressed in fancy clothes, but Tabitha and Thomas are a lovely couple. She runs a small business advising other small businesses on how to hire young people and prevent them from quitting at six months. He works in a shop that repairs computers and cell phones. Thomas in particular is very interested in using his knowledge to advise small companies to digitize their business, as an extra service in his wife's company, so they both could manage their own time and have more time for their daughter. Judy personally hasn't had to worry about money or time for years because, although she has an office job, she receives an apex salary, so she earns more money than the better prepared couple could dream of earning in the best of their successes, all thanks to Mary. But she finds it admirable how they manage to take advantage of every opportunity to better their lives and the life of her daughter Evelyn, she even feels that she herself is a bit boring in comparison, and yet she is the one who comes up with the most applauded idea at the table: she will offer her boss the services of Tabitha's company, in exchange for a percentage, of course, as a token of gratitude. If all goes well, the apex company would be the tainy's biggest customer, and they might even offer Thomas digitization services. The three adults think at the same time about how inconvenient it would be if they were to have a business relationship and the children of both families decided to break up, which is very likely at that age, but each decides for themself that this potentially lucrative friendship will resist the ups and downs of young love.

-I can go get a bottle of wine – Evelyn offers getting up -, Lester can show me the way – she smiles at him.

Her son's smile is so big it almost seems fake, but it's not. That's how much he likes the raven-haired beauty that is Evelyn.

- I can go! – Judy stands up -, I have to go to the bathroom anyways and I wouldn’t like to deprive the young couple of a pleasant moment with your parents, Evelyn, but thanks for offering.

Together in the task of teasing the lovestruck teens a little, the three adults share a knowing look before Judy makes her way to the elevator.

- So, Lester - Thomas enunciates with great clarity -, I suppose you are using protection?

-              Dad! – Evelyn is shocked.

 

She first did five sets of push-ups, then various types of crunches, and then several sets of squats. Mary spent a long time working out hoping to distract herself from what she did with Victoria in the bathroom, but when she was about to start the burpess she resigned herself to the fact that she couldn't stop thinking about it. Now she is lying on the floor next to her bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about how she could have scared Victoria more, it never hurts to come up with new ways to intimidate and humiliate those people who could compete for territory with the vermin that live in the inaccessible corners of her home. She no longer has any doubts about it, if the study meeting had been extended, her helpless classmates would have ended up being victims of her frustrations. She could have undressed her, or undressed herself, thus emphasizing to her that even while doing something that should be embarrassing, she only succeeds in further emphasizing her superiority. But that might turn out to be no punishment at all, for all she knows, Victoria might be using what she saw in the bathroom to masturbate herself silly. It's a very fine line. She could include Victoria's family in her threats, she knows where they live after all, but that risks being TOO scary, she would never see the tainy again and she doesn't want to lose her friend, just remind her to be less selfish. She could take a more physical approach, squeeze the tainy a little, bend her, stretch her… Shit! She needs something in her hands, someone in her hands, someone in whom she can unleash her desire for violence, someone she can mold between her fingers and who will fall apart when her fingers leave no space in between, someone who she can wash off her hands when she's done. The right hand of the young apex unconsciously begins to run along her athletic abdomen, feeling the flexible channels that separate each relaxed muscle, while her imagination wanders among the different shapes she could give a tainy's body if she had one within her reach. Mary wonders not for the first time how much of what she can do to a mini or tainy she could do to a human as well. It would be complicated logistics, since she couldn't do it in her house. She is jumping from one stage to another when her phone vibrates. It's Leslie.

- Leslie – answers Mary, hoping to end the call as soon as possible. So much imagining made her really horny and she wants to take care of it.

- Hello, how are you, Mary?

- Leslie, we just saw each other a few hours ago, save yourself the useless talk and tell me what the fuck you want to tell me.

- Víctor liked what you did with Victoria! – she rushes to say.

Mary's fingers stop under her underwear, inches from her crotch.

-              What?

She had a plan and that's not how she had to go through it. She has the information that Mary wants, in her mind, Leslie took the conversation at her pace and when it was more convenient, she revealed to the apex the reason for her call and showed her that she could be a helpful person. That was supposed to be the first step in showing herself as a potential friend and when she could say that she had an apex friend, the world would open up at her feet, no more of the crap that has haunted her for the last few years. But Mary immediately took control away from her. There's no plan that stands up when you know the hell that can unleash an annoyed apex. Now the tainy feels carried away by the tide and all she can do is keep swimming.

- When you took her, when you started playing with her, we were all terrified, but while you were going to the bathroom, I saw that Victor had a boner. Also Fred, but I think Victor's would be more interesting to you.

- Fred Also, huh. And what makes you think that I would be interested in Víctor -the teenager smiles.

There is a long pause.

- Because you like him - Leslie says at last, concentrating all of her attention on sounding confident and preventing her fear from seeping into the phone.

Was she wrong? Did Mary not like Victor and all that display of power was for another reason? If so, she has to get the hell out of there.

-              Interesting.

Mary is silent, waiting to see how long her partner on the other end of the line can hold out.

Leslie clings to her phone, not daring to say anything, listening to the slow, deep breathing on the other end of the call.

-              What are you doing right now? – continues Mary.

- I'm at your door – the tainy immediately blurts out, as terrified of telling the truth as she is of lying about it.

- In my house? – She asks surprised – have you been there all these hours?

- No! Of course not, I'm not some kind of stalker or something - she laughs, but doesn't get anything from the other side -, I was gone, but I thought you'd want to know this, that it would make you happy, so I came back to tell you personally.

- You know that you were the one who called me, right? I don't think you understand what "personally" means, little one.

- It's just…- she squeezes the phone with both hands so hard she is surprised that it doesn't break – I also wanted to see you…

It is her turn to take a long pause. Mary never thought that Leslie of all people would leave her speechless. She smiles delighted with the situation, a minute ago she needed to masturbate to appease the heat that accumulates between her legs, and now she has the opportunity to do that and have a little fun with the little tainy who delivered herself to her door. She just might have an entertaining and satisfying night, if she's careful to make the fragile student last. Her little toy might even still be alive when she's done, it'll be interesting to see where that desire to spend time together takes her.

- Stay there, I'm coming for you.

The command is all she hears before the call hangs up. Victoria will see the apex after all and have the chance to prove herself to her, but getting what she wants is more terrifying than she expected.

The huge young woman hurries to put on a short black T-shirt that she finds lying on the floor and white leggings that expose the full length of her athletic legs. As she adjusts her underwear, she smells the rich musk spreading from her hungry vulva. Her little classmate definitely won't last, she'll tear the tainy to pieces against her pussy as soon as she gets her hands on the little thing, the liquefied remains and a good memory will have to be enough to cheer up the rest of the night.

- Three study partners will have to suffice – Mary murmurs as she closes the door to her room -, I'm dying to tell Victoria, that pervert will want to know everything I do to Leslie. I'm even going to let her keep Fred if she needs a dildo to play with.

Her footsteps stop dead by the dining room table. On the surface is a tiny table and there are four little people staring at her. She's sure they heard her ramble, at least the dildo part.

- << Why just when mom is not here? >> – Lester wonders when he sees his sister standing next to the table.

She's wearing leggings that barely cover her butt and a pair of nipples that threaten to poke through the short T-shirt reveal to everyone that she's not wearing a bra, again. His mother has told her several times that she has to wear less revealing clothes, but the words seem to bounce off her hard big head, unable to stay inside.

- I'm hungry – says the colossal teenager and goes to the kitchen.

- Should we go? – asks Evelyn's mother, visibly flushed by the words that everyone heard from Mary.

- Surely she will stay in the kitchen - Lester answers, knowing that they need at least ten minutes to get to the exit. There's no way they'll ever make it out before she gets back, if she decides to come back, and he doesn't want to be at the level of her bare feet if that happens, yuck - we'd better wait until Mom gets back, at least so you can say goodbye, but I assure you that there will be no problems with my sister, there is no reason to worry.

Lester makes an effort to lighten the atmosphere after the awkward encounter with Mary, and the conversation begins to pick up when the heavy footsteps of the apex shake those present again as she approaches the table holding a sandwich.

She told the tainy to stay where she is, so as she walks to the table, Mary decides that she has no reason to think that Leslie won't be waiting for her at the door even if she makes her wait a few more minutes, she has time for a snack.

- So, Lester, who are your little guests? – She takes a bite of her sandwich.

- I'm with my girlfriend, Evelyn. They are her parents, Tabitha and Thomas – he feels uncomfortable calling them by their first name – we are having dinner with mom, but she went to the bathroom, she should be back soon.

- Oh yes, I remember Evelyn, I like Evelyn, how are you, little bug?

- Hey! – Lester reacts, outraged.

- It's okay, Lester - Evelyn soothes him, tucking a lock of her black hair behind her ear -. She's not saying that to annoy me. I'm fine, Mary, thanks, how are you?

- Hungry - she takes another bite of the sandwich and continues talking with her mouth full -, I spent all this time exercising in my room, I didn't want to bother since I knew there would be a small dinner or something, but I guess I forgot because of the exhaustion , hunger, masturbation and all that.

Thomas chokes up at the apex's comment and his wife pats him on the back to get him to recover. Evelyn blushes from head to toe and Lester stands up, furious.

- What the fuck is wrong with you, Mary?! Why don't you take your idiotic jokes elsewhere.

- As always, my brother is the only well behaved tainy who stands up when someone superior enters the room. You should learn from him, Evelyn, I expected more from you.

Mary's huge hand moves with more speed and precision than something with that much mass and inertia should. One moment Evelyn was there, at the table, next to them, and in the next moment she's facing the huge teenager's face, dozens of meters up, screaming for her life.

- I like you, Evelyn, but I thought you were better trained, it's a pity.

- No! – Tabitha screams, desperate.

 

The tainy girl's father tries to say something, but he still doesn't recover and his words are drowned out in his raspy voice.

- Wow, are you okay, little one? It seems that little daddy needs help with his throat, would you like us to give him a hand, Evelyn?

From where he stands, Lester can't see her girlfriend, only her powerful hands holding her back. When his sister's hands part, he knows something is terribly wrong. Thick dark drops rain down on the stretch of table that separates the furious tainy from the round and gigantic breasts of his sister. The screams of his girlfriend turn into terrible shrieks that no longer sound human.

His sister's massive fingers descend to the table, leaving behind the battered form of Evelyn. Lester runs up to her, strips off his shirt, and presses it against the huge hole where her left arm used to be. It doesn't make sense, she was fine, she didn't do anything wrong. His sister didn't seem to be doing anything, but the woman weeping in his arms is missing an entire part of her body, a hand he has fondly held hundreds of times.

- Come here, Thomas, let's see if the doctor can soothe that throat.

Lester can't bring himself to look away from Evelyn, who is rapidly turning pale. Behind him he hears her girlfriend's mother scream, begging her sister to stop and let her husband go, and he also hears the wet sound of something penetrating a human body. He wasn't there when she did it, but his classmates told him about what Mary did to another student a few days ago during lunch. Accustomed to her violent impulses, he didn't think too much about it, but now everything he heard seems like a terrible warning.

Blood continues to leak around the shirt covering her wound, and he sets his girlfriend down to press down with both hands. A shadow covers both, it is Mary's fingers that once again descend, a few meters away. This time they leave behind a hellish image. Thomas, Evelyn's father, convulses on the table, the torn stump that was once his daughter's shoulder protruding from his mouth, the rest of the limb stuffed inside his body. The man grabs the bloody limb and tries to remove it from his body, but his small hands slipping over and over with the blood, he doesn't have the strength to do it. In an even worse act, bloodshot-eyed and desperate to get the air his lungs need, he starts clawing at his own throat. But everything is useless.

- Daddy - Evelyn murmurs weakly, reaching her only hand out to her father - help him - she says to Lester.

The young man reacts immediately, runs towards the man and without hesitation grabs the piece of limb that protrudes from his mouth. Thomas also grabs the stump again and together they pull on it. But it doesn't budge, not one inch. The arm must be imprisoned by the hyperextended walls of the man's trachea, even the ribs may be pressing on it, as well as the rest of the internal organs. Mary's enormous strength is enough to deform the entire body of a tainy at her whim, no tainy possesses the raw power to undo what the teenager has done. Lester can only keep trying, as Thomas's attempts grow weaker and weaker, until his hands collapse and the dying man can only shake weakly, his body still trying to find the precious oxygen.

- Can you feel your dad's organs at your fingertips, Evelyn? That would be amazing - smiles sadistically Mary.

Lester returns to her girlfriend, but before he can get to her, her body disappears under a huge thumb that covers her entire torso. When Mary raises the finger with which she affirmed her, renewed screams of pain pierce Lester's heart, the young woman lying on the table has diminished even more, her other arm has been torn off in the same way as the previous one, without the smallest effort.

- It seems that the remedy was worse than the disease – comments the young apex, taking the catatonic Tabitha from the table -, did you know that a few days ago I killed a little woman like you by sticking a shirt up her ass? – she asks the woman in her hand, who doesn't answer, just waits with an empty look on her face -, although my finger probably did more damage than the shirt, so I have a good feeling about this idea, Mrs. “Evelyn's mom”. Your punishment for not getting up when I entered the room will be less severe than your husband's, I admit that I went too far with him, my bad, but you learn from mistakes, right?

Lester can't press both wounds at the same time and what’s left of Evelyn is bleeding to death in his arms. From the heights the animalistic screams and grunts of his girlfriend's mother being tortured by Mary are heard.

- Shit! the fucking arm breaks. Poor quality - a particularly terrible scream is heard - that's it! If you want, you can, they say.

When her fingers descend for the third time, they gently leave Tabitha, her pants were ripped off by the young woman at some point and the disfigured and broken hand of her own daughter protrudes from her behind. The tainy stretches trying to reach her husband, but the man no longer moves.

Meanwhile, Mary takes the opportunity to see the time on her phone, but she accidentally stains the screen with the blood that wets her fingers.

- Damn - she says reluctantly -, your fucking blood stained my phone, Evelyn.

Mary didn't expect anything with her comment, she said it just because, that's why the answer surprises her so much. She hears the small, semi-dismembered woman at the table apologize in a barely audible voice. Evelyn apologizes for the inconvenience that her agonizing death causes to her executioner. It's exquisite.

 

- Excuse me - Mary says before brushing Lester aside with her finger and taking Evelyn away one last time -. I guess you don't have much blood left, do you? It's better that way, you'll make less of a mess in my mouth.

The young and carefree apex takes the small and defenseless tainy to her mouth.

- Hey, little thing - the gigantic teen says, fitting the malleable body into her mouth with her tongue. She lowers her head until her mouth is over Tabitha's — eyes up here. This is what happens when you pass your rudeness on to your children.

Mery bares her teeth and through the small gap between the colossal calcium structures, Evelyn's tiny head pokes out. The young woman who spent the last few seconds being crushed and palpated by the adolescent's muscular tongue manages to focus her gaze on her tortured mother.

- I don't want to die, mom – she manages to whisper.

The teeth close. A weak stream of blood falls next to the severed head. Tabitha heaves a sigh before passing out. Lester just stares in disbelief at the delicate little head lying next to the unconscious Tabitha, the only thing left of the woman he imagined starting a family with. He never felt so much hate. Suddenly, the long index finger of the monster that is his sister rests on the head of the woman he loved and the tip of her finger begins to press down slowly but inexorably.

- Give her something to bury – he asks, in a neutral voice, when the fragile skull begins to deform and creak.

- You're right – she removes her finger -, I suppose it would be good for the grieving and stuff. You're so smart bro, just make sure your next girlfriend is a little more educated. Now if you don't mind - she gets up from her seat.

- What’s the meaning of this? – Judy asks from the floor when she sees her daughter getting up from the table with bloody fingers.

- Hello mommy – she smiles sweetly at her -, it's nothing, I just got rid of some rude bugs, don't worry.

Mary was preparing to step over her mother when she is interrupted by the voice of the small woman in front of her bare toes.

- How did you get rid of them? Did you kill them? - she asks with a stern voice.

- Yes, just like that, now if you don't mind, I have a guest waiting for me at the door and I would like…

- Come here right now - Judy orders.

The young apex takes a step back and immediately kneels in front of the diminutive tainy, a behavior she learned from a young age for when her mother tells her to “come here” from the floor. On her face you can see that she is surprised and confused by her own reaction.

- How dare you behave like this, young lady! – reprimands the tainy, gesturing with her hands -, the other day it was Samuel, and now this! Murdering our guests, under my roof! No daughter of mine will behave like this in my house.

Mary tries to hide how intimidated she is by her mother.

- Pfff, your little friend hardly counts if you think about it, I did him a favor...

- I'm not asking you! – she interrupts her, recklessly, Mary's brow furrows, showing that she is beginning to lose patience, but Judy has come too far to back down now - You will never kill any more tainys or minis in my house! You won't even kill a fucking ant without my permission! Now go to your room! I'll go talk to you after I see the mess you made, young lady.

Mary gets up. Judy is left facing the teenager's sweaty bare feet. This is the moment of truth, the young apex can obey her, or she can decide that Judy has to become a liquefied pile of skin, organs and bones under her big toe. The athletic colossus in front of her stands impressively tall, her tanned skin brings out her refined physique and a thin sheen of her sweat enhances the definition of her inconceivably powerful musculature.

They both look into each other's eyes, without saying a word. Mary seems to wait for the slightest sign. Judy doesn't budge an inch. The world disappears around the two of them, each showing her more serious face, each hiding her doubt, each testing the limits of her own capabilities. Although one in particular has more at stake than the other.

Finally, the apex's powerful feet take a step back before the huge young woman turns and withdraws between grunts and shuddering steps.

Judy knows that she still has to deal with whatever is on the table and with Lester, but she admits to herself that she never felt so powerful, or so alive. 

End Notes:

After dealing with the mess, Judy still has to make sure to assert her authority over Mary. But imposing on someone a million times more powerful than you always has its risks.

To talk, or not to talk, that is the question by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

Judy has to face her doubts as she tries to regain control of her home.

Note before reading: 

This chapter is quite short and works as one with the next chapter which I will try to upload the next day. To all of you who might be waiting for this story to continue, I apologize for the time it took me to write this chapter. When I started writing this story, I only had two situations in mind: Mary shoving a defenseless little classmate's shirt up her ass, and Mary having fun with a family of tainys at the table. With that done, I'm a bit lost as to how to proceed. I plan to use some of the ideas that you kindly write in the comments (Thanks a thousand times for taking the time to comment), although not in this chapter. This and the next chapter are basically one long-ass conversation in which I explain some of the basics of this world, because I love to explain things, and I try to make the explanation feel like something sexy.

If you're reading this, thank you, and I hope you enjoy it.



The house is silent as Judy makes her way down the last stretch of hallway before reaching her destination. The last two hours have been complete insanity. First the macabre disaster on the table. Thomas, dead. Tabitha, horribly injured. Evelyn, poor Evelyn, just a piece is all that's left of her. And Lester, kneeling in the middle of the carnage, weeping and muttering, holding a disfigured head tightly to his chest. Two tainys from the cleaning crew had to help Judy separate the young man from what was left of his girlfriend. Luckily it was an experienced team and they worked fast. A black bag for Thomas, a box for Evelyn, and a drone to take Tabitha to a hospital. And a lot of cleaner. Not a single trace of blood was left on the table when they finished, one of the team members left her card in case more services were required in the future. Judy received it, but she didn't think she would need it, normally Mary cleans up after her and probably would have in this case if she hadn't sent it to her room. When she ushered them to the door, she found a young woman waiting for Mary, a familiar-faced tainy whose name can’t remember.

<< Mary mentioned a guest at the door. If I hadn't ground her, this young lady would probably be dead. >>

 

Mary's room has a tainy door next to the apex door. Judy is standing in front of the small door, steeling herself. She takes several deep breaths and rubs her hands against her pants to dry them. When she is convinced that she is ready for the sixth time, she presses the button and knocks on the door.

Mary remembers how happy she was the day the amplifiers were installed in the house, because she knew that her mother and her brother could announce themselves when they entered a room, she knew that they would be safer and she knew that this was good. But now she frowns, the amps are the only reason she hears her mom knocking on the door and she finds it a fucking nuisance.

- Mary, I'm going in. We need to talk.

The teenager hears Judy's voice inside the room, as if it were an apex speaking to her.

- I don’t want to talk to you.

Even through a wall, Judy not only hears, but feels her daughter's voice going through her body. She once again feels small and fragile. It is the reminder of the power she is about to face.

<< ... but I reaffirm my authority as a mother by entering anyway >> - thinks the tainy, smiling

- Here I go – she opens the door.

 

The light that enters through the window is barely enough to make out the apex, who was lying on the floor and who, as soon as the tainy enters, gets up and throws herself on the bed with the agility of someone who weighs a few dozen kilos and not thousands of tons. If the bed doesn't have ladders attached, the young woman just has to stay lying down and Judy won't be able to reach her, but the risk of being humiliated by her small size doesn't stop her, the little mother begins to move forward, determined to climb the sheets or climb up a cable if necessary, no obstacle will prevent her from reaching her daughter. But along the stretch between the door and the bed, reality seems to conspire against that confidence. Huge sneakers and sandals lie scattered chaotically on the floor. Judy knows that a tainy much bigger and stronger than her would be reduced to a paste of entrails under the weight of the enormous shoes that, nevertheless, her daughter wears for hours without giving her the slightest thought or effort, sweating in them and impregnating them with the omnipresent scent that saturates the floor of the room. But what amazes the tainy the most, what really makes her question whether going ahead is a good idea, is that these large, heavy structures are nothing more than covers for the true power, the toned, athletic feet of the apex. Every part of the adolescent's body is an enormous cluster of monstrous strength, but it is her feet that support her thousands of tons of muscle, skin and bone every day, it is her feet that propel her at incomprehensible speeds, it is her feet that that support the other thousands of tons of steel that the apex regularly lifts in the gym. Those magnificent feet can lift, bend and compress to her whim the huge footwear that stands before her, intimidating and completely invulnerable to any effort a tainy is capable of. But the scary mess is nothing more than the welcoming committee. Lying on her side facing the wall, Mary's broad bare back is raised. Was her daughter naked from the beginning? Perhaps because of her nerves, or because of her fear, Judy can't remember if the teenager was naked before moving to bed, or if she undressed after.

 

- Mary...! – Her voice trembles.

Judy hopes the lump in her throat didn't give her away. From the floor, she can only see the top of the apex's defined left shoulder and the left part of her hips covered by the sheets, the same sheets that reach the floor and that will be her access if the apex decides to ignore her, since there are no ladder in sight.

She may not have heard her, or perhaps she is testing her diminutive mother's resolve. It's her last chance to repent and retire.

After several seconds of silence, Judy is about to call out to her again when the mattress creaks overhead, the taut springs within it compressing and expanding with the movement of the huge body they support, testing their strength, and then, after a long pause, her daughter's long left hand appears, slowing her descent a few meters from the ground and finishing landing with great care.

- Thank you - Judy says as she walks over to the waiting hand.

 

<< I'm not even going to look at her, I'm just going to do mom the favor of picking her up so she can say what she has to say and get the fuck out of my room ASAP. She's lucky I don't lock her in a fucking jar or something for trespassing>>

 

But suddenly it occurs to the young apex that the diminutive woman may be just below where she will rest her hand. She would show insecurity if she leaned out to check on the tainy's location, so she just moves very slowly when her hand is about to touch the ground, so she gives her mother time to move away from her, if necessary. She hears her thank in her small, tainy voice and feels her delicate body rising into her hand. Mary repeats to herself that she is the one in control, an apex always has the dominant position against a tainy, she just has to remind the tainy of that fact. The teenager is tempted to give it a final shake as she is about to set the petite woman down in the chosen spot, perhaps drop her an inch, but she dismisses the idea, not wanting to force herself on her mother with violence, her mere presence should be enough, a self-respecting apex has more weapons at her disposal than her overwhelming physical superiority. So she deposits the tainy gently on her belly, leaving the small one beyond the huge bare breasts that, even in her softness, rise proudly over the small woman, surpassing her in every possible way.

But she immediately regrets it, her mother doesn't seem at all impressed.

<< Shit! What was I thinking? How did I think leaving her between my tits was going to intimidate her? >>

Her mother has years of experience dealing with apexes. The teen hides her nervousness at the idea that, to the tainy, all this display of strength and size seems like nothing more than a silly girl's tantrum. Should she leave her in bed? Should she sit down and hold her in her hands? Mary isn't sure how to proceed now that she has her mother on her belly, so she just turns on the lamp by her bed and waits. She will move the tainy immediately if she asks her to.

 

Her daughter is definitely already a woman, and what a woman! Judy is standing on her toned belly. Beneath her, between her feet runs the channel that divides the two toned abdominal muscles that support her, each one larger, heavier, and more powerful than she is. Her dense muscular platform rises and falls smoothly with the apex's breath, completely immune to the small woman's puny weight. In front of her rise two massive, firm domes of fat and skin, each supported by a broad pectoral muscle that appears massive up close, but at a distance only enhances Mary's long, athletic figure. Judy knows that most cultures closely associate breasts and femininity, and if that is now the case, the tainy knows that her seventeen-year-old daughter has become more of a woman than she will ever be. And she accepts that. Judy is not here to compete with Mary. Or to punish her. In her long journey from the scene on the table to here, Judy decided that there is only one thing she can do with the woman that her daughter has become. Guide her. But to achieve this, she must show confidence and calm, not fear. She can't seem like she's speaking out of fear, she can't seem like she's diverting her focus because she's intimidated by the teenager. She has to take control of the conversation that is about to take place. 

End Notes:

There's no place to hide now. Judy can only charge forward.

Now we are talking by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

Judy has to teach her daughter about the world, to teach her about herself.

- Mary, surely you don't want to hear it, but your hand has... a very particular smell, you should pay attention to those things when you lift someone up.

The reaction to Judy’s words is immediate and beautiful. First the tainy can feel the heat rising around her. The tiny hairs on her daughter's skin, imperceptible at the apex scale, all stand up at the same time, and from the giant neck a swift ripple of color runs, and the lightly tanned skin takes on distinctly pink hues.

- I'm sorry – the giant replied blushing, taking her hand to her face and sniffing her fingers.

Mary tells herself that there's nothing wrong with what she did in the privacy of her room and that she doesn't have to be ashamed, but she is. After what happened at the table, she planned to use Leslie to carry out all the ideas that occurred to her but that she could not carry out out of respect for her brother, or at least she was going to try to experience as many as the delicate body of her classmate could bear before breaking. But she ended up grounded in her room, frustrated, horny and deprived of her tainy toy. The next good thing was an intense masturbation session remembering how she deformed and mutilated the little family of tainys at her whim and imagining how much more she could have done with Leslie. After an hour and several orgasms, she changed her underwear, threw the dirty clothes into a basket in the closet and lay down on the floor to cool off in the soft breeze from the window. She was lucky that her mother didn't arrive before and find her all sweaty and revved up. But like a fool, she forgot to wash her fucking hands and now she's naked and red as a tomato in front of her mother.

- Anyway - Judy continues - before I say what I need to say, I would appreciate it if you text your guest at the door that she can leave. I told her that you couldn't see her today, but she insisted that she couldn't leave without your permission.

Mary is touched by Leslie's obedience. Even though the fragile tainy has been on her mind a lot in the past two hours, it never crossed her mind that she was still waiting at the door. It’s not common to find such an obedient tainy, it would be a waste not to use it as a pet. After all, she can always find another toy to be brutalize against her crotch.

NOT TODAY.

GO AWAY.

NEXT TIME MY MOM TELLS YOU TO DO SOMETHING, FKN OBEY!

The response that Mary gets is a satisfying YES MARY. Leslie is a natural, definitely pet material.

 

- Mary – the woman continues once her daughter puts the cell phone aside-, first I want you to know that I don't like having to deal with situations like this…

- Mom, I know what I did at the table was very fucked up, okay? I promise it won't happen again and I'll apologize to Lester as soon as he wants to talk to me. Don't worry.

There they are. The exact words Judy expected to hear when she decided to talk to her daughter two hours ago. Of course, there is not an ounce of intention in them, and it is obvious that the teenager says them only to end the matter. And it could be so, Judy could settle for Mary's false apologies and get on with her life until the next time the apex crosses the line. But that's a ticking time bomb. People are dying, Mary's rebelliousness isn't just tantrums, and besides, it's not just her daughter's immature attitude anymore.

 

- It's a relief to hear you say that, Mary. What you did to Evelyn and her family was really fucked up and Lester deserves an apology... But there are things that have been done very wrong, dear, and I think those mistakes ended up hurting your brother today.

Mary looks away, huffing and hiding the guilt she feels in her throat at the memory of her brother kneeling over her girlfriend's severed head, endlessly powerless to stop her massive sister, defeated and humiliated.

The snort her daughter gave was almost enough to knock Judy off her feet so she opts to kneel, and takes advantage of her new position to caress the ground on which she kneels, the skin of the teenager's belly.

- But it's not your fault, Mary. I am the one who has failed you as a mother, and I am very sorry.

 

The apex had imagined an angry argument, or a long monologue from her mother, or an attempt to get an apology from her, even an exchange of insults. Something like a fight for control. But the conversation is definitely not going the way Mary expected and hearing those words from her mother makes her feel fucking horrible.

- Don't say that, Judy - she calls her name as her eyes fill with tears -, you are a great mother, none of this is your fault - the small caresses on her belly only make her feel worse, like a little girl who knows she has disappointed her mother.

-Shhh... calm down my baby - she tries with both hands to cover as much as she can of her daughter with her caresses.

- But it’s the truth. You have been a great mother to me… although you didn't need to be. You took care of me since I was ten years old, you kept a roof over me and you took care of me as if I were your own.

- You're mine, Mary. That you don't have my blood makes no difference, I need you to know that no matter what happens, I will always love you.

- But not like Lester – she answers with some envy -… and I understand it. I understand that he is your real son, and that you need to protect him from me. I really screwed up this time.

Judy pauses as Mary's arms crossed behind her back, across her belly, forming an impassable wall. Her arms behind her, her breasts in front and at her sides, her belly below. Now the tainy is surrounded by the teenager, her heat and her scent. She's never been in a worse place to say what's next.

- It's true, I don't love you like Lester- she pauses, giving Mary the chance to slap her down and end the conversation if she so chooses -. But I still love you, Mary. It's a different love, because he and you are different, something I've failed to admit to myself until now. It doesn't matter how much I love him or if I love him more than you because, although blood doesn't make it, size does make a difference and I should have shown it to you.

 

In the privacy of her bedroom, in the solitude of her mind, Mary has always feared hearing her mother admit that she loves her less than Lester. The teenager has tried to keep her weak little brother safe from that feeling, but it seems that that envious corner of her soul finally unleashed its violence on him at the dining room table. Her mother's words are confusing, but manage to distract that violent creature that was stirring inside her.

- I don't understand you.

- You said that I took care of you, my girl, but the truth is quite the opposite. You were barely ten years old when you became the only apex in this house and, I don't know if you remember, but that day, a Child Supervisor visited us, an apex, obviously, and she asked you if you wanted to stay with me, or if you'd rather go with some apex relative. You were obviously too young to notice, but she, that woman, never spoke to me. She spoke directly to you, because even back then, your opinion was worth more than mine. If you had chosen to leave, that woman would have taken you to her car and then gone back for your things and, on her way out, she would have squashed Lester and me under her high-heeled shoe, like vermin. I knew it and she knew it, I remember that I never felt so scared and defenseless, my life, my son, everything I had fought to build, depended on the decision of a ten-year-old girl. But you chose to stay with me - tears fill the tainy's eyes -, you decided that I would be your mother and that Lester would be your brother, you didn't doubt for a second - she smiles proudly -, so the woman registered Lester and me in the system, and we were assigned your newly created seal. That made me eligible for apex jobs with apex salaries, because I had to support the most important thing in the world: an apex child. It was you who took care of us, Mary. It’s your seal that has kept your brother and I safe, it’s because of you that we can live our lives without fear of ending up as a human's toy, or the snack for or another apex.

- Woe to anyone who dares - growls Mary, suddenly crossed by anger.

Judy can hear her muscles around her tense, feel them under her feet, turn hard as steel. Her daughter's short, fierce reaction is terrible, but lovely. With all that strength, Judy knows that the overwhelming physical power of her daughter will unleash hell on earth to protect her. She feels incredibly secure in Mary's body, but she also feels her mouth water and her crotch heat up. She has to concentrate.

- But while I lived the good life, I was afraid to admit that it was all thanks to you. I thought you could take advantage of that to ignore my authority or throw it at Lester.

-I would never do that, Mom - the teenager's lower lip trembles, ashamed of being feared by her mother, ashamed of having wanted to intimidate her.

- Oh, my girl, please. Everything I tell you are my mistakes. I should have known that there was nothing to fear, after all you don't need a reason, you have the power to ignore me or abuse your brother right here - she slaps the massive abdominal under her right hand -, but every day you choose not to, you've always been respectful and careful.

- Yes, well, “respectful and careful”, I don't think Evelyn would agree with that.

- That doesn't change anything. It's true that it's a shame what happened to Evelyn and her family, but it did the trick for me, Mary. I was able to compare what you are capable of and how kind you choose to be with Lester and me, I could see the mistake I was making. It is my duty to teach you how the real world works.

- Mom, I love you, but you're being cryptic as fuck. I'm confused.

-Oh, I'm sorry – still on her knees, Judy only has to bend down a little to kiss the skin of her daughter's belly – I’m going somewhere with all this, just give me time, okay?

It's an innocent gesture of love, but Mary has forced enough minis and tainys to worship her like a goddess and she's automatically turned on by such an act. Goosebumps break out on her chest and her nipples swell and by her own stupid decision to face her mother topless, her aroused nipples are in full view of the tainy, who obviously notices her reaction, looks both nipples erect and then look apex to face and carry as if nothing had happened.

- The thing is, now I understand that it's not my place to decide what to tell you and what not. Only you can decide because you are the only person that matters in this house. I know what I'm saying may seem wrong or unpleasant to you, but that's how the world out there sees it and I must prepare you for that world - She pauses, but her daughter has decided not to intervene for now -. First of all, have you noticed that, on the maps, the apex countries do not have borders with other apex countries?

- Oh really? << At what fucking moment did I start to be in class? >>

- There is no doubt that I need to have a serious conversation with your director, these things should definitely be tought in history or geography classes.

- Umm… - the young woman suddenly looks somewhat uncomfortable -, the thing is, mom, maybe I haven't been attending my history classes as much as I should - she looks away - for a couple of years.

It seems to Judy that her daughter's absences should also be something the school notifies her about, and she is sure that this neglect is related to her being a tainy. Surely most of the school staff see Mary as a student with no adults in charge.

- Well, whatever, that's right. Apex countries only have borders with nations with small populations, at least on this continent.

- Don't humans have countries of their own?

- For infrastructure reasons humans and you share settlements, as well as the minis and us. What I was going to is: can you think of a reason for countries to arrange themselves like this?

- Because the apex are great? – She smiles, hoping that her mother will give her the correct answer.

- No Mary, it's because the apex are the owners. In the case of this country, the Ministry of International Cooperation is in charge of the sixteen nations that surround us.

- But don't the little ones have their own parliaments and stuff?

- Of course, for internal administration, no apex is interested in micro-managing the affairs of minis and tinys. The Ministry only sees to it that its neighbors maintain good relations with the apexes and are useful to the larger race with their resources. For example, I was born in a country known for producing wine. The apexes don't know grapes, because there are no grapes on your scale.

- What is a grape?

- It's a fruit, don't worry about the grapes. The thing is, you big girls love wine, so most of my country is dedicated to growing grapes and we have a great economy. The Ministry of Cooperation ensures that this production remains stable, and so with each neighboring country, or satellite country. Every once in a while some nationalist or anti-apex party wins an election and causes problems, but in a short time those countries start to have problems with their own neighbors, they don’t receive credits from international banks and their debtors stop paying what they owe. Eventually they will be forced to ask the central country for help, that is, you, or they resist on their own, create an internal disaster and get their ass kicked in the next election. That is the work of Cooperation, that is why the jobs in that ministry are so well paid. Now, do you know why the apex let the small races manage themselves instead of just going in and enslaving the local populations and taking over?

- Because we don't like to micromanage… and out of the kindness and generosity of our hearts, I guess.

- I know you're kidding, Mary, but that's precisely the reason... and efficiency, of course. More than power over the little ones or being worshiped as gods by them, the apex love to live comfortably, but you are huge and consume a lot of resources.

- Wow, what a subtle way of telling me that I'm fat - jokes the apex.

Judy looks the teen right in her face and then opens her arms wide, pointing to the long, broad, muscular surface where the young girl's toned resting abs bulge, nothing could be further from “fat”.

- In short – she continues – the most efficient way to produce everything necessary is with stable societies. If they enslaved everyone they would have to be constantly dealing with putting down rebellions and chasing down insurgents and killing would only get more rebellions. Societies free of slavery and genocide, where races cooperate, have proven time and time again to be more stable and productive, so it's up to you to keep everyone safe and productive.

- But... It's not so safe for you, right? - the apex looks uncomfortable before continuing -, I mean, most of you don't have a seal and are exposed to being abused by us. I myself have killed about thirteen minis and tinys this month alone.

- But only one percent of the population of small races lives in the central country and very few of you live in the satellite countries. The vast majority of minis and tinys never interact with the larger races. All this machinery that keeps the races cooperating is maintained in the administration of the Ministry of Cooperation and it turns out that it’s not a delicate balance, the Code of behavior of Cooperation is like a religion for the managers who work there, to begin with they have a lot of filters and assessments to choose their staff, the apexes that get in are always psychologically fit, they have an appreciation for the settlements they manage and create personal connections with the teams they cooperate with across the border, they pride themselves on improvements they get in production, but also the improvements they get for local populations. The apex of the ministry see the satellite countries as "their countries", they consider these populations as their property, but in the best possible way, they care about keeping them well, taking care of them. Kindness is an essential part of the system, Mary, and society as we know it couldn't function if the majority of apexes didn't have that goodness inside them.

- I am not part of that majority, then.

- A while ago, you could have punished me in any way possible for entering your room without permission, or you could have grabbed me from the floor and thrown me into your belly, my girl, but instead you chose to let me climb into your hand by my own means and treat me gently. When I told you I didn't love you like Lester…you could have crushed me between your fingers and that would have been the end of me. But here I am, Mary, despite all this, and here you are, grounded in your room and listening to me, even though you don't have to obey me and I have no way of forcing you. I know it doesn't seem like it when you've just tortured an entire family, but there's kindness in you in every decision you make, my child, and that doesn't change just because you have a little fun with a pair of no seal tainys. You just need to learn that sense of ownership that Ministry managers use so well, so you can see that Lester is your brother, but before that, he has your seal and that's why he's your property. If you had been aware of that, you would have known that Lester's happiness also belongs to you, and in that case I don't think you would have done what you did with those people, after all, nobody wants to break their stuff.

- Thank you, mom - her lip trembles again, but this time it's for joy.

The huge teenager's eyes fill with tears and with both hands she hugs the small woman.

Once again Judy feels the strong muscles beneath her contort and pull against each other in the enormous effort of moving her daughter's athletic body, which catches her in a big hug. The fragile woman is imprisoned between the solid and rough surface of the hands and the soft and elastic mass of her enormous boob, aware of the great care that requires from the teenager not to break her. Judy lets herself be loved and enjoys the warmth that surrounds her, and the scent, a mixture of sweat and musk. The intimacy of the embrace ends up turning her on and in an act of daring that she hopes the apex won't notice, she pokes her tongue between her lips and quickly licks the huge mountain that her daughter has for chest.

Mary doesn't want to make her mother uncomfortable, so she removes her hands and releases her. She goes to ask her something, but her words get stuck in her throat when she sees her walking and stop on her sternum, between her tits. The little woman has a lost look, her breathing is short and fast with her mouth open and despite her difference in size, the teenager notices the tainy's flushed face. The lust is evident in her mother's expression… in the expression of Judy, the tainy she's not blood related to and whom she's just given a very close encounter with her boobs.

- I think... it's very hot in these - with her hands she grabs and kneads the firm breasts that surround the tainy, taking the opportunity to massage her excited nipples between her fingers.

Judy still savors the sweat from her daughter's breasts. She tries, but is hard to control herself while being surrounded by an apex like Mary, in perfect physical condition, the highest expression of power on the planet. Judy's hair begins to move and billow in a warm breeze that turns into a powerful gust of wind, one coming straight from her daughter's mouth. The same mouth that a couple hours ago tore and devoured Evelyn, or at least most of her. The young girlfriend of her son, kind and good-willed, all her goals and ambitions consumed by the same mouth that now releases a strong current of wind. Judy is at the mercy of Mary and she can no longer resist, she barely manages to bite her lower lip and endure still and in silence while the heat in her crotch becomes an orgasmic wave that crosses her body and isolates her from the world for an agonizing instant. She can only hope that Mary didn't notice.

Mary is going to blow normally, as she would to blow out a candle, but it occurs to her that may be too much for her mother, so she releases a soft blow, always in order to cool the tainy down. Her attempt to end the petite woman's obvious arousal ends up making the situation even more uncomfortable when she notices the little one between her breasts tense up and give two small, but unmistakable moans. She just made her mother cum, with barely a breath.

Moments later, Mary is setting her mother down on the floor by the door, still inside the room. Looking up at the mighty colossus that is her daughter and around her, Judy notices that she is just steps away from the room and after a few seconds of hesitation, she leaves.

Mary breathes a sigh of relief when closes the door behind her mother, but she's still horny, hot as hell. She needs relief. Clutching the doorknob, she thrusts her crotch into the solid door, and to her surprise, the impact brings her a spark of pleasure. She seriously needs it, thrusts again and feels the stimulation in her mound once more. And she does it again, and again.

The door, the floor, the walls, everything shakes with each brutal impact. Judy immediately understood what those blows are… or rather what those explosions are, and she is terrified. But she can't take her hand off her vagina.

- Please, stop… - she mutters between muffled moans, unable to stop.

The tainy shamelessly masturbates in front of Mary's room. She listens as the solid wood and metal structure that stands in front of her begins to creak and groan, unable to withstand the massive strength of the apex. There are very few structures capable of withstanding the unleashed power of such massive beings.

- It's not fair - her voice trembles and she collapses on her knees when her legs can no longer support her -... it's not fair...it's not fair.

Beyond the abuse, it’s the unfairness, the irrational and arbitrary superiority of an apex over the rest of the world what drags her to the climax. The petite woman moans and shrieks with pleasure again until suddenly her voice is gone, convulsing out of control, over and over with the pulses of a fierce orgasm, unable to express with her voice the hell that is breaking loose inside of her.

Mary's breathing is rushed and ragged as she recovers from the violent orgasm she just brought herself to. A copious sheen of sweat accentuates her tired musculature.

- Shit! - she mutters under her breath when she lets go of the doorknob and sees it deformed and crushed by her hand.

The whole door has a battered look, but Mary decides she won't deal with that today. It's a problem for tomorrow, now she just wants to sleep.

Judy can only grunt as she enjoys the post-orgasm comedown. When she manages to focus, her breath still shaky, she sees the cracks in the paint on the door. They are small, but they are there, indications of the damage the structure received. A not-so-subtle reminder of what Mary can unleash, anytime, allways. Truly the power of her daughter is monstrous. She is a monster. And a Goddess. 

End Notes:

Now, sure of how important she is to her family and to the world around her, and that she is loved no matter what, Mary can go on with her life, more self-assured, seeking new experiences, testing the extension of her power. 

She in his place. He in her place. Everyone in everyone's place by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

Fred and Leslie doing their best. 

Leslie notes in the nervous look that her lover is scared. She caresses his face, gently, and rests her thumb on his lips, drawing her attention.

- Shhh, there's no reason to be nervous, Fred. We'll do this very carefully – she runs long fingers through the curly hair of the man she holds below, her elongated hand wrapping loosely around the top of the small head.

Leslie is propped up on her elbows and knees, her butt resting on her heels, leaving just enough space below her for Fred to lie on his back, the woman's long, lean torso completely dwarfing the mini's body. She can't stop admiring Fred's beautiful, bright green eyes.

Fred feels her full lips covering from the lower part of his forehead to his right cheekbone. Then the same with the left side. When he opens his eyes again, he sees hers looking back at him and suddenly, the madness of the day loses importance. Only desire remains in Leslie's eyes, her desire for him. She kisses his right cheek and continues to nestle against his neck, where she brushes and kisses her lover's sensitive skin, and him gives shy moans as, below, long hands squeeze and knead the man's firm thighs, pacing, drawing closer, but never reaching out to touch his erect masculinity.

After a couple of minutes of caressing, he murmurs to her to go on, breathless, pleading, and she's happy to oblige, beginning with fleeting flicks of her tongue and then long licks. Finally, the thick, warm tongue covers the front of her neck and slowly begins to press. Fred feels the muscular tongue pressing against his throat harder and harder, and he begins to worry, but Leslie keeps a close eye on the mini's breathing and when his eyes widen, startled and afraid that the powerful tongue will cut off the flow of air completely, she collapses on top of him, her breasts crushing against his thin pecs and her hands closing on his bulbous buttocks, covering his bottom completely, kneading and deforming it according to the designs of her long fingers.

As the firm breasts squeeze all the air out of Fred's lungs, the big hands squeeze his bottom and the heavy tongue crush his neck, his eyes shoot up and his young buttocks clench uncontrollably, but the force of those muscles are insignificant, unable to produce any movement, totally dominated by the powerful grip of the tainy's hands. Without air, the poor man has to go through his precocious orgasm in convulsive and desperate silence.

Leslie feels the weak squirts of the man in her belly, and smiles.

- How was that? – she asks the panting man, feeling with her fingers the soft pectorals that rise and fall hastily.

- I'm sorry – embarrassed.

- You have to stop apologizing, my love.

They have done it enough times to know the routine by now. Fred enjoys too much and comes too soon, embarrassed by his precociousness and then, thanks to a breather and also some help from the green pill, his enthusiastic genitals are once again ready and willing for a couple of hours of healthy fun, and domination. Certainly Leslie appreciates the help of the green pill, she doesn't understand how, but the same wonder that allows small breeds to withstand much more punishment without breaking, in his case it extends by more than an hour and a half the twenty minutes that Fred’s body can normally yield to the sexual drive of a woman eight times his size and strength.

Still gasping for air, Fred watches with wide eyes as the tongue that has just dominated him peeks between the tainy's lips, slowly, wet and throbbing, until it is there, in full view, in front of him. Eagerly, he wraps both arms around her neck and lifts himself up to reach the warm, snaking muscle of hers. Despite appearing soft and harmless, Fred knows Leslie's tongue is a muscle, a very tough one, trying to massage it with his pathetic lips and weak tongue would be exhausting, and useless. After all, comparing her tongue and his is like comparing the wheel of a truck and the wheel of a bicycle. So he chooses an option that he knows she enjoys. He begins to suck on the tip of her muscle, moving his head up and down like sucking on a dick, taking in more and more. She moans in delight, glad that her man knows her so well, and he sucks on, drinking in the endless amount of saliva that drips from her mouth, until it fills her little mouth completely, taking in the entire tainy tongue, and he holds the throbbing muscle in his mouth for a few moments, enjoying its warmth. He then backs up to leave only the tip of her tongue in his mouth, then advances again to put the entire long appendage into his mouth. Leslie greatly enjoys the effort the little man goes to please her, and she can't hold back any longer. After all, he's just sucking what she poked out. In a ravenous gesture, she opens her mouth wide enough to bite off half of Fred's face, and for the first time fully extends her slightly longer-than-average tongue. The mini, no rookie, took a breath at the right time to endure that the tongue, which filled his mouth, now penetrates his throat. Deprived of air, again, his eyes fill with tears, he chokes and the enormous amount of saliva drips down his face and neck. But despite everything, he takes it like a champ.

After a few minutes of fucking Fred's throat with her tongue, Leslie sits up on her knee and lets him breathe. She looks down at the disheveled man, eager, but also hiding her nerves. Leslie knows exactly how to please the mini, but this isn't just sex. This is a show.

- Now I'm going to fuck him - she warns towards the heights.

And from the heights she gets the answer.

- Be rude - Mary orders, her breath quickening.

Rough sex isn't what Leslie is used to or enjoys the most, but the apex's words leave no room for hesitation, so she advances on her knees until her vagina aligns with Fred's erect cock. Her knees are at the same height as the young man's head, who looks disturbingly thin and fragile between her thighs. Once again, she collapses on top of him, forcefully, receiving the mini penis in one movement without any discomfort.

 

Mary sees Fred's tiny hands clinging with all his puny strength to Leslie's thighs, which look big and perky in comparison to him, but are actually hardly less puny than the mini itself. But it's a show, that's for sure. She hears the slaps of the tainy's heavy buttocks crashing over and over into the man, making it abundantly clear who is fucking whom, and he moans and writhes, no doubt trying to hold back his impending orgasm.

The apex is sitting cross-legged on the floor next to the bed, and on the bed, Leslie falls over Fred, as if wanting to bury him in the sheets. And a few centimeters away, in silence, Víctor watches.

- How is the show? – asks the apex to the muscular tainy.

- I don't know - he replies without taking his eyes off the fucking/beating that Leslie is delivering.

- You do not like? - the apex worries - if you want I can motivate them a little more.

The huge teen raises her wide, unstoppable hand over the pair, threatening to crush them at any moment. Faced with imminent danger, sex becomes even harder and faster.

- No! It's not that, it's just… I had never participated in something like this. It's like porn, on demand – you can tell he's nervous, even embarrassed.

- That's exactly what it is - the apex withdraws her threatening hand back to her crotch, where she continues her task of stimulating herself over the jean shorts - great, isn't it?

 

Onstage, not letting the little man take it out, Leslie takes hold of Fred's ass again with both hands, and stands up. Holding the small mini in the air, the superiority of the tainy is more evident than before, as she uses her bare hands to manipulate Fred's small body and achieve penetration without any help from the man, who can only try to resist hugging her under the ribs and letting himself go.

Mary gasps at the humiliating new way of fucking that Leslie exhibits, it's exactly the kind of fun she wants from her school mascot and congratulates her, although she also orders the tainy not to make Fred come yet.

Leslie continues to use Fred to fuck herself, enjoying the power trip of using a grown person as a dildo, feeling his little hands trying to hug and squeeze her, hiding the fact that the mini ejaculated as soon as she stood up. For now, she just keeps moving him as if nothing had happened, waiting for the blood to fill the little meat stick again.

 

- Enough of that - interrupts Mary - on your knees, Leslie.

The tainy complies immediately, holding Fred between her thighs. The young man looks worn and exhausted.

- Put Fred in front of you – orders the apex, and Leslie obeys again -. On his feet, Leslie, get Fred on his feet.

Leslie had laid the mini in front of her, assuming that she was going to continue pounding him in that position, but she didn't take long to lift the slight body of her lover and leave him standing.

 

- Tell me Fred, do you like what Leslie has done so far.

The question catches the mini off guard. Until now, he had not had any attribution in the development of Mary's bloody game.

- It has been very good, Mary, thanks - answered the sweaty and exhausted mini, after a few moments of silence.

- Oh, come on Fred, I know how a satisfied mini looks when I see one, and you don't look entirely happy with all this, why don't you get whatever you want to say off your chest - the huge teenager pressed.

Fred decides to speak honestly, after all Mary began to get close to him precisely because he spoke honestly to her.

- I'm just not a fan of this domination thing, Mary. I'm aware that Leslie decides to be easy on me every time…we're together, and I also want to please her the best I can, but I want to please her with what I do, here I'm just…a thing…I don't like it.

- How many times has Fred cum, Leslie?

- Two - she immediately tells and glances sideways at Fred, feeling like a traitor.

- That's not important, Mary. You could force me to cum unconsciousness, that doesn't mean it's something I want to happen, it's just how the body works.

Victor gets nervous just listening to the way Fred talks to Mary, and the apex notices it. Although this whole game started as a gift to him, some doubts begin to appear in Mary's mind regarding the muscular tainy. She doesn't find it very attractive that the man with the muscles of a bodybuilder seems more edgy than the skinny, naked mini who just got slammed on the bed.

- Well, then you should punish Leslie – the apex smiles – after all, she wasn't very considerate of you, right?

Fred is fully aware of how considerate Leslie was. Even if felt like he was under a jackhammer, he's sure it could have been so much worse. Compared to his scrawny eighty kilos she weighs more than six hundred. With each thrust Leslie could have pulverize his hip or split his spine in two, or dislocate both legs with a firm enough grip of her hands.

- Or maybe you want to punish me - Mary continues, to everyone's surprise - you could try smacking me because I made Leslie be so rude, but I probably wouldn't feel it - she pauses -. We would definitely have to put you somewhere sensitive, like a nipple…or my vagina, and wait for your manly strength to be enough to punish me. What do you think?

The mini man dismisses the idea and goes to Leslie. The prospect of exposure to the brutal vulva of an apex makes Fred feel very insecure and fragile. Even the sultry woman in front of him, big and strong enough to dominate him without any chance he could challenge her, even she would be but a leaf in the wind, helpless prey to the meat grinder that Mary's vagina can become.

- It seems that the little one made his decision – smiles Mary, somewhat disappointed in Fred's choice. In the past she has given the chance to some tainys and minis to punish and beat her, amusing herself with the futility of their efforts, and she would like to know how it feels to put herself in that position with someone she does not plan to devour.

 

Fred and Leslie are facing each other. Even with her on her knees, he barely reaches her chin. With nothing to say to each other, they just look at each other, with the only certainty that the show must go on.

Fred's left hand captures Leslie's right nipple and massages it between her thumb and forefinger before giving it a hard squeeze that gets a gasp of surprise in response.

- I didn't like what you did with the teacher either - he speaks to Mary, though he doesn't stop looking at Leslie.

- Oh come on, the little bug had it coming - Mary replies, surprised that her little classmate decided to bring up the incident at school.

- She was just doing her job - his fingers twist the nipple a little and Leslie moans.

- First, I was doing you a favor. She grounded you after school, Fred. And second, when I told her to let you out early, she refused. Any tainy should know the risks of disobeying an apex.

- I got caught cheating on an test. I deserved the punishment. And the teacher only did what was right, even if she had to disobey you to do so.

- Disobeying an apex is never right, Fred – her tone is unequivocal, she wants to end the subject.

- You forced her to kiss your feet - he grabs Leslie's free nipple with his other hand, and the tainy bites her lip -, you made her undress while she cried... you crushed her and rubbed your fingers until turning her body into a ball of meat... everything to start earlier with this damn game.

Leslie squirms and bites her lip as Fred punishes her nipples and, though he never looks at her, Mary understands that in the mini's mind she is the one being punished. Fred’s harmless hands could never exert enough power on the apex to hurt her, no matter what part of the body it is. That's why Leslie functions as an intermediary, a convenient replacement for Mary's invulnerable body. He uses Leslie's body to vent, just as Leslie used his body to please herself. Mary's crotch turns into a waterfall and her hands squeeze her nipples, searching for a connection to Fred's actions, horny beyond reason at the thought of being punished by small, weak, harmless Fred.

- Is that all, Fred? Is it all the punishment you have in you after being used as a dildo? – defies the apex.

The slap is swift and unexpected. Leslie, Mary, and Victor are shocked. The tainy man now sporting a noticeable boner under his pants. The tainy woman feels a slight warmth on her left cheek, where Fred's hand bounced back with as much force as the mini could show.

It was definitely Mary who forced Leslie, but even so, it was Leslie's hands that dominated him, it was her body that crushed him and knocked the air out of him. Though he knows his blow is barely making its way to Leslie, Fred decides he can play it serious too.

- Fuck her, Fred - orders the apex from her front row seat - give it to her hard like she gave it to you - Push her against the bed and take her – she masturbates.

Fred takes two steps forward and pushes against Leslie's boobs with all his strength. Unmoving, the woman looks to Mary for directions.

- Now she'll know how you felt - Mary says, looking directly at Leslie.

The young tainy flops onto her back, spreads her legs to allow access to Fred, and waits, though not much. The determined mini man lifts her lover's legs over his shoulders and penetrates her deep inside immediately.

Knowing what Mary wants to see, Leslie lifts her legs over Fred's shoulders and holds them there without weighing the small man down with the real weight, and as Fred enters her, she gives a loud moan of pleasure, partly to please Mary, but also surprised by how pleasant her lover's unusual intensity is.

Fred thrusts so hard that his thighs and lower stomach begin to burn from the constant impact against Leslie's massive body. He tries to nail her to the bed like she did him, but is far from the same result. The woman's initial loud moans give way to soft sighs and when he looks into the face of his lover, he sees her smiling at him, warm and attentive as when they have the gentle sex they both enjoy. And that's even more humiliating than when she was riding him hard until he was out of breath.

Her experience and intuition allow Leslie to deliver exactly what Mary wants. The tainy understands that she is not the attraction that the apex wants to see, but Fred. Consciously or unconsciously, the huge teenager is fantasizing about the mini, and what she wants to see is him trying to dominate someone bigger... and failing. Just as Fred couldn't subdue Mary even if she allowed it, Leslie allows the mini man to ride her as hard as he can, failing to be the powerful lover he wanted to be. The reality is that both she and Mary are overwhelmingly superior to Fred, and that is what Leslie shows.

- Would you like to be the one to fuck Leslie? – asks the apex to Victor, but he is distracted and doesn't answer -… I bet you wanted to be inside Leslie, huh? Would you like to fuck her with that huge cock I know you have, make her moan like Fred can't…

Leslie caresses Fred's head with one hand and his back with the other. She inviting him to continue with his "hard fucking" while consoling him for his inability. Fred is fast approaching the limits of what he can physically give and a lone angry tear mingles with the sweat that runs down his face. But he also recognizes the pleasure as his body bounces harmlessly against Leslie, the pleasure of being humiliated. Humiliated by people superior to him.

- Or maybe… -continues Mary - it's Fred you'd like to fuck. Imagine how it would feel - she whispers to Victor, who shudders at the sensual voice of the apex -, first, he fuck you from behind with all his strength, like now... and then, you do the same to him. Imagine the small and thin body of him accommodating inside your hard... thick... veiny cock. Drop your pants, Victor.

The powerful and seductive voice of the apex traps and hypnotizes the little tainy, who complies.

- Imagine everything that would have to be pushed aside for you to penetrate him… his intestines, his stomach… I bet you could fuck him to the fucking heart.

Victor growls, barely keeping from coming at the images Mary puts in his head. Fred blushes even more as he looks to the side and sees Victor with his pants down, panting and excited at the thought of the two of them having sex. Being so desired by everyone around him feels fucking amazing.

Leslie just plays along, caressing Fred and sighing from time to time. She's the only one who hasn't forgotten that this is a show, a performance at Mary's request.

- Come on Fred, don't forget to punish her, the belly is the most vulnerable part of her body.

Fred lets go of the tainy's legs, but they stay suspended in the air since he wasn't the one holding them, and he uses his free hands to punish Leslie's long belly. His fists bounce harmlessly off Leslie, just as harmless as the rest of him. The little young man is lucky that Leslie's thin belly is soft and elastic, if the tainy had a muscular belly, like Mary's, his small hands would have broken several bones against the relentless and powerful abs.

- Imagine if you could fuck me like that, Victor. Imagine if you could take me the way Leslie takes Fred, that you could move me from one side to the other, dominating me with your hard, strong muscles, making me moan and scream with pleasure, making me cum over… and over… and over again, with your huge cock.

Fred can't help fantasizing that he is the one satisfying Mary in such a raw and physical way, and he comes for the third or fourth time, at the same time that Victor, a few meters away, unloads his huge ejaculation, drawn to orgasm by Mary's twisted stories, all the spurt of semen his huge balls can make, just a tiny drop on Mary's bed sheet.

Fred is exhausted on Leslie's belly, perhaps unconscious, and Victor is hands on knees recovering from the intense orgasm he just experienced. She didn't need anything more than her words to bring them to that state, words and an obedient pet. Mary is more than satisfied to once again prove her own superiority. It's the power of an apex, but suddenly, for no apparent reason, the teenager wonders if her mother will miss having access to this kind of power. 

End Notes:

Despite her doubts, out of the sheer goodness of her heart, Mary plans to give Victor another chance to impress her. He better not let her down...for his own good

Speaking the people understand by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

The romance of a youthful date. 

- Was it hard for you to get here?

- Not at all. I told the driver "La Delicia de Hoy" and she knew this place, so she didn't even have to look for the location. And you? Have you come here before?

- A neighbor recommended this place to me, but I had never come. So far I find it charming - The young apex smiles, taking a bite of chicken salad at the same time that with the index of her free hand she absently caresses the bare back of the mini woman who is kneeling next to the plate, with head firmly resting on the table.

In "La Delicia de Hoy" the delight is the company. No matter the race of the commensal, there will always be a mini or tainy available to accompany and make the experience more pleasant. When the client is from one of the smaller races, the host is dedicated to having a pleasant chat, commenting on the weather or some current event, and in the case of the more introverted, the local companion simply drinks a glass of juice or water quietly. These are workers prepared to get along with any client, they have been trained for all types of personality and are a highly demanded service in a society that is increasingly isolated in social networks. When the client belongs to one of the bigger races, however, the preparation of the hosts is less specialized. Their main task is to show submission and worship the client. In most cases the host ends their service alive, but even so it’s quite common for them to be casually tortured and killed, or eaten along with the meal. That's why hosts for human or apex customers don't work for the restaurant, but are slaves bought on the black market.

Sitting on the other side of the table, Victor sneakily peeks at the naked little mini next to Mary's plate. She is a fair-skinned, black-haired woman whose thinness makes her look even smaller. She would surely look scrawny and weak next to Mary even if they were both the same height. In her current situation, however, even the last phalanx of the adolescent's forefinger surpasses the miserable woman in both mass and size, each touch of the apex arches her flimsy back and compresses the mini's body against the table. That's why the eager tainy fears that the petite woman will break with each distracted caress of the colossal finger hovering over her. The woman, for her part, remains still and silent, prostrate, bearing unscathed the crushing caresses that knead her on the solid wooden surface. Without warning, Mary's finger demonstrates a tiny fraction of her power and forces the mini against the table until she lies completely flat, an action that is followed by a gasp from Victor.

- Did you hear what I was saying, Victor?

The surprised tainy opens and closes his mouth looking at Mary's somewhat annoyed expression, not knowing what to answer.

- I think you were distracted – her long hand catches the little hostess and takes her towards the heights until she is in front of the serious face of the apex, who, seeing her better, smiles-. I guess I would be distracted too, she is a very pretty mini. In fact, she looks…delicious.

Accustomed to the unkind ways of the commensals, the petite woman does not scream or beg for mercy when the hand that holds her darts down and smears her body in the sauce left on the plate. Scared, but also aroused, Victor follows the small body with his eyes, almost imperceptible between Mary's big fingers, until he sees it disappear into the mouth of the apex, and he almost came.

-Mmmh – Mary moves and tastes her little victim with her tongue which, for the mini, is as big as a whale-. I was right, she is delicious. – She leans forward and, in front of Victor, takes two fingers inside her mouth.

Victor sees his date's thick, moist lips in front of him, the apex face completely occupying his field of vision, and he groans weakly as he sees two fingers perform a feat that he himself could not with his whole body, not unless Mary helped him. Long, powerful fingers penetrate between the apex's lips, manipulating the hundreds of pounds of flesh and skin and entering her mouth, then extracting a languid, drooling body, free of any trace of sauce. The hostess keeps her eyes closed, a calm expression, and her breathing steady, despite everything. Victor assumes that she uses all of her concentration to stay calm, even though she may as well be unconscious.

- I felt her little breasts on my tongue - Mary whispers, looking at the tainy -. I'll tell you a secret, with the sauce she was tasty, but after I washed all the sauce off with my tongue, her skin bare, the raw taste of a person squeezed against my taste buds… mmmh, that's the real “Delicia”.

Mary carefully watches Victor's reactions during the display of power, and she knows he enjoyed it. It’s given away by his weak moans, and the great erection that pitches a tent in his pants. She has him.

- Look at this.

The apex brings the mini into her mouth one last time and rests her against her lips, with her back to him. The comparison further captures Victor's fascination, the woman's torso is resting against the upper lip, while her legs rest on the lower lip. The lips are thick enough to extend over the head and under the feet of the feeble woman, who stays where she is when the teen withdraws her finger, sustained only by the soft suction that Mary apply.

It’s at that moment that the woman turns around and her gaze meets Victor's for the only time. Her eyes are blue.

The softness ends, Mary suddenly sucks hard. Unable to bear, or even comprehend the power that an apex's mouth can unleash, her body bends backwards and in the same instant you hear the apex sucking and the mini's spine breaking in two. Her head manages to fit between the small bare feet just before everything disappears behind the gigantic lips. Then a series of cracks is heard briefly happening somewhere inside the infernal machinery that is the predator's mouth. One slow bite between the molars is all it takes to reduce the entire body folded in half to paste.

Mary was distracted for a second, but when she looks at Victor again, his face is only sorrow, and horror. She doesn't understand what the fuck happened, but it seems like everything went to hell. She no longer has him.

- You didn't like that? – asks the apex, but it is more of a confirmation -. We better go.

Mary offers her hand, and Victor, smart enough to remain obedient despite his fear, approaches the huge hand and settles in its midst. She pays for the food and they leave the restaurant. It's a silent five-minute walk until they reach a park and the gigantic teenager sits in the shade of a tree.

For a couple of minutes, Mary doesn't say a word and keeps her eyes away from Victor. He, standing over her knee, can see that she is upset, upset with him, and this long silence is the time it takes for her to calm down, maybe stop thinking about hurting him, so the tainy waits in silence, attentive to the expressions on Mary's beautiful face, hoping for the best.

- What the fuck, Victor? – the tainy doesn't answer, perhaps needing more context -, it seemed like you were having fun, I know I was having fun, and suddenly, you're all trembling and scared.

- Sorry. It's just that I need time to get used to certain things...

- I don't need you to get used to anything, Víctor, I need you to explain to me… what the hell?

- It's nothing - look down. 

Mary looks at the sky, and sighs.

- Let's try something else. I know you live with your dad, right?

- Yes.

- Well, from now on, you will answer all my questions with all the honesty in the world - she pauses to calculate what she will say, she needs to intimidate him, but there is a real risk of scaring him too much and he won't want to see her again -, and if I think you're not, I'll go to your house, and I'll do very bad things to your father – avoid giving details.

- No, please, please, please - he begs, kneeling, crying uncontrollably - I'll say what you want, I swear, just...

- But - she interrupts him again, trying to control the damage - if you're honest with me, if I feel like you're speaking the truth, I promise I'll be very good to your family. Believe me, Victor, my generosity can fix your dad's life. And yours.

The little man with the tear-stained face, looking weaker and more pathetic than Mary has ever seen him, nods. The huge apex blows softly towards his little date and with the tip of her forefinger she calmly strokes his back, giving the upset tainy five minutes to recover from the crying fit he just suffered. Mary forgets how easy it is to send a tainy into a state of panic. That same threat would elicit a much less visceral response from Victoria or Leslie, but they're not fair comparisons, Victoria has been her friend for a long time, and she's more or less used to it, and Leslie, well, she's a natural pet who knows how to instinctive avoid behaviors that might displease its owner.

- Good. So let's continue. I know you liked what happened in the restaurant, the boner you had was a pretty obvious indication, wasn't it? – the honesty of her words make Victor blush -. And I know that you like me, I like you too, so tell me, where did I lose you?

Mary waits, but the tainy is silent and bites his lip.

- It's really hard to balance how much I like you with how much you're pissing me off right now, little one – an exasperated smile crosses the apex's face -, and you don't want the scales to tip to the wrong side, believe me – she won't threaten his father again, she doesn't want to lead him into a panic attack, so she opts for the old trusty and raises her hand over the little man, knowing there is no escape.

- Yes I liked! - he rushes -, I liked how you played with the mini, Mary, and I also liked how you played with Victoria when... when you got jealous, that day we got together to study - in the heights, the apex blushes -, it's great to see you use your size and your strength on us, to see you abuse people like me, thinking that you could do the same to me, and that all the time I am at your mercy - he tries to hide his growing erection, without success -. It is just that…

Mary waits, but the pause is too long.

- Go on! – she commands.

- It's just that I don't enjoy it all the way. I know there are people who do, and I'm not judging them, but I… I just… when you finish the game, when you kill them, it destroys all the fun for me.

- But that's the best part! – She’s incredulous.

Victor doesn't say anything else. But it's okay. It's what Mary wanted to know, even though she doesn't make any sense of it. She looks to the side and picks something up off the ground, then raises her right hand holding a tainy man in the middle of her palm.

- So you don't like this - Her hand forms a tight fist, then opens again.

Victor looks away and covers his eyes with his hands before he can see the mass of ground meat and splintered bones that a second ago was a person. All for the enjoyment of the apex, who finds terribly cute to see a man built like a tank behave like a child watching a horror movie.

- Please, no - he begs her.

- Okay - she replies, wiping the remains off her against the tree -, what about this?

Another tainy appears in front of Victor, this time a woman. Mary's fingers make a quick movement and suddenly, the woman who is screaming in pain and panic is in one hand, and her right leg is in the other hand, both parts separated by several meters.

- Of course not! – Victor answers, but this time he doesn't take his eyes off. Blushing, he finds adorable the innocence with which Mary honestly seems not to understand the problem in playing to dismember people -. Now she's going to die, of course it's not right to rip her fucking leg off, Mary – he can't help but smile.

- Oh sure, I guess you're right - She tosses the small woman and leg away. How about this?

The new victim is another tainy man, a big fat one whose legs are kept trapped inside Mary's fist while his top half is exposed and allows him to cry and beg for his life, but the pleas are gradually replaced by snarls and screams of pain as the pressure exerted by the apex increases.

- That's fine, I guess - Victor sighs, emotionally exhausted, hoping that the man in front of him won't be executed - as long as you don't tear off his legs or something.

- How about a couple of broken bones?

The apex now holds her victim between her thumb and forefinger, and without taking her eyes off Victor, she squeezes until she feels the fragile man's femur break between her fingertips.

Victor doesn't take his gaze from Mary's beautiful eyes either, ignoring the crack of the breaking bone and also ignoring the renewed cries of pain from the man, who punches desperately against the hard surface of the fingers that catch him, but it's useless, he is defenseless.

- How about this? She makes the pressure move closer to her fingertips.

This time several simultaneous cracks indicate the collapse of the man's hips between the merciless fingers. The screams he emits no longer sound human. The man scratches the thick skin of Mary's fingers, but his nails prove as effective as his fists, and he only manages to pull out his nails.

- Maybe he's had enough? – Victor asks.

- But I haven't even touched his vitals - Mary mutters, disappointed.

- You crushed his hips, Mary. He'll need surgeries, lots of surgeries, if he survives to the hospital. Now it's just not fun for me anymore, you see?

Resigned, Mary looks at the unconscious and broken tainy, small and insignificant in the middle of her palm. She thinks it would be less cruel to make a fist and end his pain, but she shrugs and sets him down on the grass, as far as her arm's length will allow her.

- If there's a little one out there - she says to the park that seems empty -, this man is alive, but he needs an ambulance. You can get out now, I won't hurt any more of you, I promise.

A mini woman emerges from under a leaf and runs towards the wounded man. She seems like a very brave woman to Mary, but she doesn't say anything about it and looks away, so as not to scare the little hero or someone else present who is thinking of helping.

- Time to go home.

- What do you mean home? to your house? - Victor asks, blushing at the implications of a trip to the apex house at the end of the date.

- It will be a long walk, my beautiful gentleman, why don't you rest?

Without giving explanations, she takes Víctor with the same fingers that have just crushed and tortured a handful of tainys, but with much more gentleness, and puts him inside a small pocket on the upper part of her left breast. Inside, Victor feels the smooth surface of the gigantic woman's chest and smells her perfume, but also her sweat, and he loves it. Immediately he's flushed all over his body and has an erection so big he feels like he's going to explode, but a couple of minutes later exhaustion it’s too much and he falls asleep, lulled to sleep by the steady rhythm of Mary's huge footsteps. and the beating of his powerful heart, surrounded by the warmth of her body.

When she notices Victor asleep against her boob, Mary decides to take the long way home to give him time to rest. After all, she wants him full of energy for what awaits at home, and since her mom is away for work and Lester is staying at a friend's house, the house will be just for her and her guests. 

End Notes:

Mary's creativity is matched only by her generosity, and she will use both to surprise Victor.

Intimacy of two by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

Nothing to say about the chapter, but I want to thank you for taking the time to read this story. For some reason I don't understand, I wanted this story to reach 20,000 reads before Elevator Ride, and that was achieved with the previous chapter, which was very satisfying for my slightly obsessive side. So thanks. In this chapter I tried to pick up a bit on the flashback stories that I used a lot in the aforementioned Elevator Ride, and I liked it. I hope you like it too.

Steam escapes from the bathroom when the door is opened. Mary walks down the hall, blinded by the towel she's still drying her hair with, but she puts the towel down when the off-chance that Victor is wandering down the hall makes her think better of it.

In order not to disturb the rest of the tainy who sleeps in her room, Mary goes to her mother's room, throws the wet towel into a corner and looks at herself in the mirror. Black panties reveal her legs, she likes how they look, long and defined. A white shirt ends just above her panties. The apex isn't sure if it’s a good choice, as she often wears the same shirt to the gym and doesn't find it particularly sexy.

<< whatever, anything would look sexy with this body >> she thinks, smiling, but immediately blushing at such a vain idea. She's arrogant, but not THAT arrogant.

Mary is nervous, even though she doesn't want to admit it to herself. She likes Víctor, although sometimes she feels doubts, and she wants to impress him, but it is a constant concern to think that the tainy is only pretending that he is attracted to her, out of fear. What if he likes women more similar to Leslie, more… feminine? The apex knows she could make him feel attracted to her, given enough time and the right torture, but the idea displeases her. If Victor wants a soft, delicate woman to hold in his muscular arms, there isn't much Mary can offer him. The apex rubs unintentionally her abdomen while she grabs her shirt and doesn't mind continuing to caress it. She lifts the shirt and with her left hand feels the toned surface of her abdomen. There have been hundreds, perhaps thousands of hours in the gym, lifting weights over and over again that are incomprehensible to a tainy, and the result, she smiles, is reflected in the mirror. In strictly physical terms, Apex are the most powerful species on the planet, and there must be a few thousand Apex stronger than her, in the world. So she is one of the most powerful living beings on the planet. A force of nature. A goddess. Her mere presence is enough to protect the lives of her mother and her brother, even if he, ungrateful bug, chooses to hold a grudge against her. She's so stunning, even her own mother can't control her lust in her presence. Her left hand rises and her arm flexes into a round, impressive bicep capped with a rippling vein at the top. The apex holds her breath and flexes her long abdomen, her intricate muscles tensing and inflaming, not just her abs, but all the muscles around, in a breathtaking display.

She is not a delicate lady trying to seduce a man. Mary is a powerful and brutal woman who has claimed the lives of hundreds of minis and tainys to satisfy herself, and now she's going to take a little tainy. Small and frail, Victor is lucky that she wants him and is willing to be careful with him.

 

Comfortable and alone, Victor stares at the ceiling. He knows he's in Mary's bed, because he's completely enveloped in a subtle blend of moisturizers, sweat, shampoo, and musk, the unmistakable scent of the apex. A smell that far from being unpleasant, causes tingling in the tainy's crotch. The softness of the bedspread invites him to continue to relax, but the absence of the noise of the shower in the background indicates that alone time is coming to an end. Victor gets up, wanting to take a shower too, but he assumes that's unlikely. He approaches the edge of the bed and stops when he perceives the footsteps that shake the house, getting closer and closer. Each step is a reminder to him of the colossal presence that roams about and of his own insignificance, but it turns him on to think that the wielder of that power, for some reason beyond a tainy's comprehension, is drawn to him. She wants him. That’s why he is disappointed when the footsteps pass in front of the door and begin to diminish their power, moving away.

Victor uses the bedding to descend to the ground, where he has to share space with the crawling creatures that inhabit the houses without their owners knowing. He is aware of the risk that this entails for him, but his need is greater. The aroused tainy is terrified of what might happen to him when exposed to the terrifying sexuality of an apex, but he longs for this encounter with an even greater force, he wants to touch Mary's skin, feel her muscles, walk on the long and athletic body of her He wants to adore and please her as much as his body and her imagination allow. And since she is so huge and he so fragile, Victor knows that they will need a lot of imagination.

Victor is aware that when she enters, Mary will walk with her long and unstoppable feet the most direct path, so, obeying the wisdom of common sense, the tainy runs a short dash from the bed to the clearest side of the room, He’ll go rest of the way to the door sticking to the sides. Luckily for the little adventurer, the wardrobe, chest of drawers, a chair and a desk are all located on the left side of the bed, so it’s easy for him to choose the most uncluttered area of the room. However, as he walks his safe route, much longer than the one straight from bed to door, the tainy begins to feel watched. There could well be something preparing to attack in the dark and unused spaces under forniture, forniture the size of buildings for the nervous tainy. A mini has a lot more to fear from apex-sized insects, but a venomous spider, foremost of the dangers, could still have a tainy for dinner. Víctor continues advancing, nervous. Four times he thinks he sees movement out of the corner of his eye and four times he stops to look, but it's too dark, and too far away. On the fifth time, he decides that whatever is stalking him won't reach him before he can make it the remaining forty meters to the door, so he decides to run. But he barely takes two steps when the door opens. Victor was so focused on his fear that he didn't feel the tremors caused by the footsteps of the apex, which enters and walks directly towards the bed, the path that the small tainy, wisely, chose to avoid. Suddenly, dark corners look less threatening. Whatever was hiding in the shadows, it has recoiled from Mary's shuddering footsteps, testimony to immensity and power. There is nothing in the room that represents a threat to her, who lives her life in the certainty of knowing that she is superior to everyone and everything that exists.

Mary sees the empty bed and stops. She knows that she didn't squash Victor, because she was looking at the floor as she walked into the room so, without moving, she starts looking for him.

His savior stands tall, her gaze slowly scanning the floor of the room and turning in search of him until her watchful gaze and his fearful gaze meet.

Victor sighs, relieved, but it's a temporary relief. It takes his classmate two steps to rise directly above him, leaving him between two athletic, imposing feet.

Mary crouches down to close the distance to the small man standing between her bare feet.

- Are you okay, little one? – worried.

Victor has never witnessed an avalanche, but he assumes that an apex crouching over him is a pretty similar experience. A myriad of emotions go through him when the enormously sized body seems to collapse on him, the most notorious being vertigo, which at first prevents him from letting out his voice. The little boy is too focused on not falling to his knees or peeing on himself.

- Victor? – insists the apex, worried.

The smell of shower gel is the first thing that Victor notices. Mary is above him, and in the sides of him, and behind him. She is everywhere. Fear and giddiness are replaced by the honest astonishment one would have at being the object of attention from such a considerably superior creature. Piercing brown eyes watch him with unflinching attention, and lower, but still far higher than the tainy, the muscles of Mary's calves and thighs collide with each other, jostling for space and billowing like huge muscular blimps. At Victor's sides the fat and rotund toes of the apex's feet twist, maintaining the balance of the colossal and heavy body, tensing one after the other the powerful tendons on the backs of the feet. But more impressive than all of the above, and more intimidating, is the vision suspended a few meters in front of him. The underwear stretches and barely manages to contain the gigantic beast pushing against the over-extended fabric. Swollen and imposing, hungry and about to unleash in front of Victor, it's the apex's vagina, capable of devouring, crushing and spitting him out, turning him into loose pieces of splintered flesh and bone, all with a simple contraction of the very muscles that can receive and indulge using an apex cock, another terrifying beast, one Victor could never even dream of matching. Faced with Mary's overwhelming display, Victor doesn't remember what was happening before she arrived. Had something scared him?

 

There goes the motivational talk. Mary noticed how, as she got closer, the tainy on the ground shrank in on itself and began to tremble. To hell with the powerful and brutal woman. Victor is scared, and she doesn't want that to happen. The apex crouched to decrease the distance between her and the tainy, but it seems that it's for the worse, so the apex places her right hand behind the tainy and uses her thumb to gently push him until he sits on her little finger. With Victor secured, Mary stands up and waits for him to answer, patiently.

- I'm fine. It's just that I, I, I...

- Yeah?

- Under the dresser, I think there is something, um, a…

Mary smiles relieved. She was embarrassed that Victor's fear was because of her, but it wasn't, or at least not completely. A bug, a spider, whatever Victor saw, she can get rid of the threat. This is the perfect opportunity to show him the benefits of being flirted with by an apex. She can take care of him, protect him, and obviously please him.

- Under the dresser? – She asks as she leaves Victor on the ground in front of her toes.

Mary turns and walks over to the dresser which is next to the head of the bed, shuddering the floor, eager to get the task done, and she puts both hands on the sides of the dresser.

From below, Victor sees the gigantic teenager turn and walk towards the pointed piece of furniture, once again shaking the floor with her powerful footsteps, and sees her place both hands on the sides of the dresser. First, her huge forearms tense, veins stand out on the surface of her skin, and her muscles bulge, but not too much, as if lifting the building she uses as a dresser isn't such an effort. Immediately afterwards, the structure begins to separate from the ground, the humidity of the recently finished shower makes the shirt stick to the huge body and the tainy gazes with fascination at the impressive muscles on the back of the apex swelling and undulating, like long dunes in a desert, and as if he were in the desert, his mouth dries up. Lower down, the woman's hamstrings tighten as well, the thin layer of fat covering them giving them a rounded appearance that barely disguises their monstrous power, and the strong, toned buttocks, barely covered by her underwear, clench tightly, more than capable of turning anyone small enough to be trapped between them into paste. Something they have done numerous times in the past.

To confirm Victor's fears, a terrifying black spider lies motionless in the middle of the space previously occupied by the dresser. The vermin stands very still, trying to blend in, aware of the dangerous presence of a huge creature in the room.

Mary, who still hasn't noticed the bug's presence, effortlessly pushes aside the piece of furniture she was holding, but the impact triggers the small predator's flight instinct, which quickly runs towards Victor. The tainy gives a terrified cry and Mary turns around quickly, but she assesses that the situation doesn't seem so serious. It’s true that the spider runs towards him, but she left him next to the bedpost and by the time the apex turns, the little creature has barely traveled a quarter of the distance that separates it from the tainy. Without rushing, Mary begins the chase of the spider, but slowly enough so that it gets within two feet of Victor. She will squash the bug and wants the tainy to see, as close as it is safe, how the bare, unprotected skin of her bare foot is enough to destroy the terrifying creature that threatens his life.

Victor was terrified when the spider started to run, but Mary's expression is so calm, so sure, it's clear she has everything under control, and in a second the fear for his life turns into a throbbing erection. The dangerous creature that runs towards him doesn’t know that it will die, perhaps running for safety, but it doesn’t have the necessary awareness to recognize that it’s within reach of a much more powerful creature. But Victor knows that the apex will reduce the spider to entrails before it can hurt him, and he is eager to see it.

But life gives you surprises, and the one that takes place in Mary's room definitely surprises the tainy, the apex, and the spider. From the forgotten darkness under the bed, a fat, wet toad pounces on the fugitive spider. Mary and Victor gasp in unison, and in between, three of the spider's long, spindly legs protrude from the toad's sealed jaws, writhing frantically.

<<Do toads jump, or are those frogs? How long would it take for that beast to reach me? Could Mary crush the animal before it reaches me? Could she get me out of that thing's stomach if it happens to swallow me?>>

Victor's mind is racing as the fat, greenish creature finishes swallowing its victim and sticks out its tongue, savoring the recently consumed delicacy, its skin greenish and covered in a layer of moisture, or slime. The animal's eyes are yellow with elongated black pupils, the hind legs look somewhat scrawny in comparison to the fat, wrinkled torso, and the front legs look robust and powerful. Suddenly Mary's left foot slams down beside the beast and puts things in its place. The imposing animal turns out to be much smaller than the toned foot, reminding the tainy that an elephant could appear from under the bed and Mary would still be the most dangerous creature in the room. The newly arrived predator manages to take a few steps next to the gigantic foot when the young woman's right hand smashes directly into it. Although the blow is not enough to make it explode in a cloud of gore, it is enough to break the small predator. Victor wasn't sure if the beast had bones, until he can hear them crack under the huge hand.

Mary's left hand opens next to Victor and he immediately goes up, fascinated. She stands up with the creature in one hand and the tainy in the other and looks directly at the little student.

- I'm sorry for putting you at risk. – She apologizes and walks to the window.

Mary extends the hand holding the toad out of the window, and taking care to keep her forearm parallel to the ground, she carefully places Victor on her forearm.

- This is what I can do - she tells the little person and begins to squeeze.

Victor sees the tendons and veins accommodating on the back of the hand as, below, the creature is squeezed and new cracks are heard and the wet sound of flesh being squeezed. Beneath his feet, the muscles in her forearm grow as hard as steel, impenetrable and terrible. The tainy groans excitedly when he realizes that Mary is destroying in her hand not only the toad but also the spider that the amphibian has in its stomach, two creatures that could kill and devour him, now harmless, defenseless before Mary.

When it seems that each bone has already been pulverized, the contents of the toad's stomach are expelled through its mouth, along with the stomach itself and any other crushed organs that no longer find space inside the body. Her fingers open and the emptied corpse falls into the courtyard.

- I can do it all the time, – she continues – whoever you want. Someone who annoys or intimidates you, or someone you just don't like. A teacher, a policeman, a drug dealer, a whole gang, a fucking polar bear. You just have to ask, Victor.

A polar bear, the largest land predator on earth, reduced to a furry bag of ground meat by Mary's constricting grip. It's a terrible idea, especially since it's an endangered animal, but Victor agrees that it also has a certain charm. It's lucky that those kinds of animals don't exist on apex scale. House vermin and a few small amphibians are the only terrestrial species to accompany the apexes on their journey into enormity, and if there's a god somewhere, she's to be thanked for that.

Mary conscientiously rubs her hands under the running water. The apex remembers with disgust that she heard somewhere that you get warts if you touch a toad and although she doesn't know if it's true, she wants to avoid the risk, both for her and for Víctor, whom she plans to touch a lot in the following hours. It would be terrible if an apex-sized wart appeared on the small and sensual body of the tainy. On one side of the sink, her little classmate watches her closely, and also with admiration, and she supposes that saving someone's life has that effect on people. She remembers then when Victoria was standing at the front of the same sink, small and scared while she received a dose of apex discipline a while ago. The rush of pleasure that runs through her at the memory of her little friend makes her contract her abdominal muscles and, inadvertently, her crotch thrusts forward, a crude gesture that makes her blush, but it's time for things to return to the course she expected, so she doesn't waste energy looking for an excuse.

- I hope you're wide awake by now. – She speaks to the little tainy in the palm of her hand as they return to the room – Mmmm, take off your shirt, Víctor, I want to see you – She leaves him on the bed and kneels on the floor.

Víctor slowly takes off his shirt, looking Mary straight in the eye, while on his chest fight the security of someone who cares for his body like a temple and the nerves of someone who knows that not all the training in the world can even bring him closer to the insurmountable physical superiority of the apex, who bites her lip while watching him undress.

 

- I bet those broad and muscular shoulders make you very popular among the tainy girls.

It seems that Victor is bothered by the comment, because he stopped the little show and covers his bare chest with his hands, embarrassed. Mary doesn't know why the hell she mentioned other women at this point.

- I'm sorry, - the apex rushes - I just thought...

- It's okay, - Víctor interrupts her, letting his hands fall to his sides – it’s just, tainy girls our age are more interested in an apex like Ryan, or like you.

There is a guilty pride in Mary knowing that she is desired by other tainys with whom she takes classes, but she tries not to show it.

- Ryan?, but if he’s almost pure skin on bones, what can they see in him.

- Muscles don't give a shit when you're comparing races, Mary. It doesn't matter if he is very skinny, tainy women my age want to feel desired, but also protected and there is nothing I can offer them when an apex has more strength in the tip of his finger than I have in my whole body. Also, have you seen an apex giving oral sex to a tainy woman? It takes him like ten seconds to give her the most powerful orgasm of her life. What am I, next to something like that?

 

That square was not very crowded the day the small tainy family advanced on one side, before the carefree look of the apex sitting on one of the benches of the place, three years ago. The little woman's attitude changed drastically when she noticed the attention that she and her children were attracting, and with a much more tense walk than before, she ordered the two children to quicken their pace. When the young apex sitting on the bench got up and began to walk, slowly, behind the small family, the tainy woman and her two children quickened their pace even more, but without starting to run. First, because they had nowhere to run, and running to nowhere would be as useful as walking to nowhere, and second, because of that acquired social instinct to be courteous to strangers. If the young apex had no harmful intentions, it would have been very impolite for the petite woman to hint otherwise and start running in fright. But unfortunately for three-quarters of those present, the young apex's intentions were, in fact, harmful. Once the apex captured her mother, she yelled at her two children to run, and the apex had no problem with it because, as at present, she never cared to interact with tainys or minis children. But anyone who has watched documentaries about predators and prey knows that hatchlings generally don't have the most honed survival instincts. Those two hatchlings in particular, instead of running away and obeying their mother, ran towards the sandals of the huge apex predator. Small, naive and particularly fragile, begging for the evil giant to return her mother to them, pounding their extra weak fists into the elastic material of the sandals, not even being able to reach the sweaty skin of the colossal feet. The apex quickly put them out of their misery while, up above, dizzy from the fast ascent and surrounded by the teen's monumental hand, unaware of what had just happened at ground level, the tainy mother begged the stranger to let go her children. The huge and young Mary contemplated letting the woman die without knowing the fate of her offspring, but the mixture of curiosity with the storm of hormones that went through her body in her teens made her tell the truth.

- They kept punching my feet, - says the apex to the woman she holds between thumb and forefinger - so I squashed them under my sandal. But don't worry, - she smiles - at least they were together, I think I even saw them hold hands at the last moment. Also, I stepped on them super fast, so I guess their bodies, their little organs and brittle bones, turned to mush before they could feel any kind of pain. That's good, right?

After a moment of silence, the tainy mother screamed so loudly that her small head felt as if it would explode, but that pain was nothing compared to the horror her captor had just described to her. Her hands trembled, her fingers twitching as if trying to grasp the air around her and a hot, thick pressure building in the pit of her stomach. A minute ago, she was walking with her seven- and nine-year-old children, back home after a long day of doing errands downtown, and now, suddenly, her little ones, her children, they were, they were…

Mary saw the woman convulsing in midair and guessed that, at this particular moment, the tainy's mind was overwhelmed with grief and loss, the ideal condition to test the hypothesis she had been formulating for the last two days. The young apex shredded the tainy's pants with her massive fingers, ripped off her underwear, and rested the woman's crotch against her lips. She began to suck and please the small organ with the techniques she had seen on the internet and it turned out that her guess was correct, her physical superiority was so overwhelming that she could force pleasure even on the petite woman who had just suffered the most painful loss imaginable. It took her a couple of seconds to hear the first moans from the traumatized tainy and, in about fifteen seconds, she had already squeezed an orgasm out of the woman, just with her lips and the tip of her tongue. Mary had just verified her own physical power and how insignificant it was in comparison the suffering of the small races.

Fascinated with the result of the experiment, Mary kept thrusting, opening and sucking on the tiny crotch, keeping the tainy on the crest of a furious orgasm for five uninterrupted minutes, and finally, out of sheer new curiosity, she sucked as hard as she could.

The little woman who had just lost her two children did not have a single rational thought during the last five minutes of her life, from the indescribable pain of knowing that her two little children had been brutally murdered, the woman went straight into a constant state of unimaginable, mind-bending pleasure that contorted her body and destroyed any logical thought before it could form. Finally, in an instant, the brutal pressure difference created between her captor's lips forced the small woman's torso through her tiny vagina and into the apex's mouth, transformed into long threads of flesh.

The legs were the only thing that Mary was left holding in her hand that time, while she stirred the remains of the woman inside her mouth with her tongue. She immediately threw the legs inside and liquefied them between her molars and that was the end of any physical trace of that nameless woman. Since then Mary is fully aware of what Victor mentions, that it’s not an effort to extract an orgasm from tainys or minis, whether they want to or not, and the tainy is also right in the time, ten seconds is more than enough to achieve it, but even so, her chest tightens as she listens to Victor demean himself by comparing himself to an apex. It's not a fair comparison. But the little man's words also serve to ease the apex's own doubts, as she feels a deeper connection to hearing his insecurities.

- You know, I also doubted. - she pulls off her shirt and begins to get up - While you were sleeping, I looked in the mirror and wondered if, perhaps, you would prefer a more delicate woman, more feminine, so to speak. – She rests her right knee on the mattress and crawls on the bed until she covers the tainy under her shadow – But now, it occurs to me that, perhaps, we were looking for the wrong things, because, wouldn't you like to feel wanted and protected? – The mattress on both sides of the accelerated tainy sinks under the weight of her gigantic hands – because I want you, Victor, and I can protect you. I will never be the delicate lady that you hold in your arms, but I can be much more, my sensual and hot man, I can be a world of pleasure, and I assure you that it will take me less than ten seconds to make you cum once I have your hard, veiny, throbbing cock between my big lips and my wet and flexible tongue.

Victor started to back away as the apex climbed onto the bed. Mary's enormous weight makes it impossible for him to stay on his feet, and he keeps crawling back on his behind, until two huge hands crush the world at his sides, ending whatever escape route his flight instinct pushes him to search. He groans sheepishly at the apex's confident, hungry words, at the sight of her arms long and toned, her thighs wide and throbbing, and above, held up by those ridiculously powerful pillars, her long, athletic torso, abs tensed, her breasts hanging over him, heavy, pecs ripped and her eyes, her gaze filled with lust and desire. The helpless little man has to close his eyes and clutch the sheets as he hears her talk about her big lips and her wet tongue, and he barely avoids a premature ejaculation. When he opens his eyes, covered in sweat and breathing shakily, he has no time to calm down. Instead he screams in terror as the apex's crotch lunges at him with overwhelming speed, stopping just before reaching him. The smell is intoxicating, a warm, humid mist of raw sex. Then the huge wall of black cloth recedes a few meters, only to charge again. Over and over again, it is always about to reach him, about to crush him, but without even touching him. Mary's moans are deafening.

- Shit, Victor, I want to fuck you! - she moans again - I want to pound you against the bed, - she growls - with my hot pussy, until, until... - she growls again - but I can't - she continues without stopping thrusting - I know what would happen, I have made it. Your body wouldn’t resist it. You, you...

 

The growl of pleasure that echoes from above causes Victor to look away from Mary's crotch to look up. With her steamy vagina almost over Victor, Mary looks to the ceiling and arches, trapped by the pleasure, while in his precarious position, Victor sees the eight impossibly tight abs stretching and tensing, the apex's hands clenching the bedspread, her forearms exploding on her surface with powerful veins that supply blood to the muscles in demand. The helpless tainy is caught in the middle of the earthquake while Mary continues to cum. There is no longer any doubt in him that the imagination of the apex will be enough to make this work. She reached the unbelievable orgasm that is now driving her through just imagining her fucking him. Well, not really. If Victor understood correctly, Mary was imagining that she was crushing him against the bed, she was imagining that she was destroying him against the bed with her throbbing pussy.

- That was fun - Mary comments, her breathing ragged.

Recovering her original position, resting on hands and knees over Victor, Mary gives the tainy a minute to calm down, the little one is pale. Surely for him it was a new experience, the orgasm of a woman thousands of times more powerful than he, but in her reality, which is the important reality, that was an orgasm too early, a gentle rush of pleasure, although enough to overwhelm her little classmate, as far as she can see.

- As I was saying, - says the apex, still breathing hard - your body wouldn't resist me, but that's not your fault. Besides, I had already figured it out.

 

Victor notices that Mary is holding something in her right hand, but he has no idea when or where she got whatever she holds inside her fist.

 

- Too strong. Too powerful. But there’s a solution, Victor, to connect your muscular and beautiful body with mine: we need a bridge. An assistant who can offer her body to complete the illusion. So, not to keep you waiting, I present to you, the bridge.

 

Mary's clenched fist lowers slowly before Victor, her long fingers parting, and as the hand withdraws upward, they leave behind a woman, a naked tainy woman. It takes Victor half a minute to snap out of his dismay and, eyes wide, he finally asks.

- Victoria? 

End Notes:

So, Victoria he? We know Mary is not going to really hurt or kill her. But still, you don't want to disappoint your THOUSAND TIMES MORE POWERFUL friend, or make her jealous. So she has a big challenge ahead. 

The three previous steps: Maybe a good idea by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

This and the next two are short chapters of details that I didn't know where to put, but they are important situations to explain a good fuck.

It was Friday after school and the two students were sitting under the shade of a tree in a park near the school. Thanks to a proportionally distributed joint, the conversation was very relaxed, and very honest.

- You have to be careful with Victor, big girl, he's hot as hell...

- Careful - the apex warned, interrupting her small counterpart.

- No, - the tainy smiled, sitting on the apex's knee, indifferent to the subtle threat - I mean, when you're horny you're super careless, do you remember that Johny boy?

- Johnny boy! – the apex exclaims.

Both young women laughed as they remembered the mini they had met on the beach last summer.

- Well, who would have thought that my nipple fucking him wasn't as good an idea as him fucking my nipple.

- I, - she raised her small hand - I thought about it, and I told you, but you didn't listen to me because you were SUPER horny, that's precisely my point.

- If I remember correctly, I think he protested too, but, he was a tainy, who cares!

- He was a mini, idiot. And I cared, damn it! I was horny too! You selfish giant.

- Yes, yes. He was single use anyways, stop bitching about.

-And Victor, is he single-use too?

- Of course not. He is special.

- That was my point, bitch.

Mary looks directly at Victoria, her huge eyes red and narrowed.

- It seems the joint turned off your survival instinct, - she pauses - “bitch”.

 

Victoria immediately apologized the way Mary had taught her: kneeling, placing her hands on her thighs and lowering her head. Humiliating, but effective.

- I can't get angry with such a pretty little thing. – The apex smiled when she saw her friend become so small, she took her between the index finger and thumb and brought her to her face – You had a point, I think?

Mary had told little Victoria in great detail how every so often dozens of minis and tainys ended up losing consistency against various parts of her body. That's why when her colossal friend told her that she wanted to fuck Victor, Victoria risked interfering, motivated by the feelings she still harbored for him and that she could never admit out loud. Victoria expressed her concerns as she was held delicately by the huge fingers of the apex, in front of a pair of gigantic, fleshy lips.

Mary knew that a more physical relationship with Victor would require finesse, the apex was no fool and she was more than willing to capture some tainys in any corner of the city to practice with them, but Victoria pointed out an aspect that she had until now ignored.

- What if Victor gets scared? – asked the tainy.

- Hey! My vagina is not a fucking monster. Also, I've read some things out there, after practicing with fifty or a hundred tainys, I'm going to have the most careful pussy in the city – the apex assured, smiling slyly and grabbing her crotch over her clothes.

- Oh shit. – Victoria started laughing at her friend's rude gesture – I believe you, but do you trust that you won't get angry if he has a panic attack when he's under you? It might make you angry, and we know how you get when you get angry.

- What do you mean? – the apex pretends to be offended – I am an angel, even when I get angry. Don't you dare say anything else, you little bitch.

- Oh really? Well, then there is nothing to fear. And since Victor has a lot of apex friends, we know that he feels super comfortable around apexes and he won't have a heart attack when twenty tons of vagina falls on him, right? – Victoria looked to the side, pretending disinterest.

- Mmmh. – Mary thought better of it – I've never seen him hang out with another apex, not even a human.

- Never, not even with a human – confirmed the tainy.

- Maybe you are right.

- Mary, I'm always right. You just have to listen to me more often. And light that joint again.

Mary used the lighter, gathered smoke in her mouth and leaning over her knee, exhaled the smoke over Victoria, slowly, taking care that the force of her exhalation didn’t push the tainy towards the cliff. She stopped when she heard her little friend coughing and dissipated the smoke with a couple of hand movements.

- You're the best, Mary, - Victoria thanked with her eyes almost completely closed.

- There you have a mouth full of reason, Vicky. 

End Notes:

So, Mary has a plan, but if she wants to carry it out perfectly, she'll need practice, a lot of practice. 

The three previous steps: Practice by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

Practice makes perfect, but when the practitioner is a horny apex, that practice has some collateral damage. 

The street suddenly darkens around Zahir, who fails to turn around when a terrible pressure around his torso squeezes the air from his lungs, the athletic forty-year-old Tainy immediately faints. When he wakes up, the first thing he feels is a sharp pain in his chest, a sensation that Zahir recognizes because, before signing the divorce papers, his human ex-wife made him beg for his life and she squeezed him between her fingers until broke three of his ribs, a revenge that was too severe considering that he found her in bed with an apex, a young man who was lucky to be twenty years old and who later showed a heart of gold, since it was he who stopped his ex-wife when he saw that Zahir's face was turning blue. She happily obeyed her lover and was duly rewarded for it, by the time the battered tainy was leaving through the door, the painful screams and moans of her ex wife being overwhelmed by a too powerful cock echoed throughout the apartment. After agonizing struggles among the mass of limbs that surround him, Zahir manages to get to his feet in the crowd. It is a pocket with a zipper, and luckily for all present, the garment is loose and flexible, because beyond the fabric the leg of the unknown kidnapper feels hard as a rock, if it were more stiffer fabric, like denim, they would be already dead, pressed between two walls that would never give way to such small and weak bodies.

There are dozens of people in the pocket, all men, all tainys. Among them, a man calls his son and after fifteen minutes of constant back and forth, the son who has barely regained consciousness answers, confirming the tragedy.

 

Mary takes off her pants as soon as she enters her room. It wasn't a very hot day, but it was very busy, she is sweaty, but she doesn't care and just changes her clothes. Before showering she will practice with her new toys. She picks up the pants from the floor and throws them on the bed, where she settles down, rubbing her hands.

For a dizzying second the thirty-three tainys float inside the pocket, until they crash on the bed. Some are moaning, bruised or in pain, a few are motionless, perhaps unconscious. The fabric moves, the characteristic sound of a zipper opening is heard amplified and three gigantic fingers go in and stir the crowd with the overwhelming strength that their enormous size gives them. After the rapid chaos, one of the tainys has disappeared.

 

The father calls his son, and the son answers.

 

Mary looks at the tainy between her fingers, a guy with dark skin and too thin, but that can be good, surely thinner will also be more delicate than Victor, if this guy is unharmed, Victor will definitely be fine.

- Hey, in there. – She pushes her pants pocket with her foot while her hands tear the delicate clothes of her first test subject – I'm going to swallow alive the next one who doesn't come out naked.

From the outside, the hustle and bustle that breaks out inside the pocket after the threat is visible. Mary inspects her now naked prey. Indeed, too thin.

- Let me go right now, damn it - the small, enraged man shouts, hitting with all his might the thick skin of the fingers that hold him.

- What's up with that attitude? – Her apex responds, squeezing the air out of his small lungs.

Mary grabs the little fighter's head with the fingertips of her free hand and, careful not to crush it, she turns the little head slowly. After a couple of crunches the tainy's hands stop clawing and he stops moving completely. The apex stops spinning when the small head points in exactly the wrong direction.

- I don’t have time for this.

Mary's molars reduce her first victim to paste as she reaches into the pocket again.

The fingers withdraw, a son calls his father, and the father answers.

To Mary's satisfaction, his second attempt is naked. Much to her chagrin, his attitude is even worse than her first toy.

- Damn monster, don't touch me with your degenerate hands!

Mary silences him with a light squeeze and thinks about how to save herself this attitude problem on the next test subjects, while the one between her fingers begins to turn blue.

 

The zipper opens over the heads of the frightened and naked men.

- Okay, guys, - the powerful voice resounds from outside - this is what will happen to the next one of you who is disrespectful to me.

An arm hits Zahir directly in the head. The terrified man shakes off the bleeding severed limb as another arm, two legs and a torso rain down on the crowd, now filled with screams of panic. He looks up just in time to see the apex's middle finger resting against her thumb, ready to fire. A second later, the finger is released and the projectile, a severed head, remains embedded in the chest of one of the men, crushing his heart and immediately killing him. Zahir looks around, desperately searching for a way out, but he knows it is useless, there is no escape possible.

 

Bloody fingers grasp the third victim. A father calls his son, and the son answers.

 

Pissed off, Mary leaves the tainy on the bed and immediately covers him with her bare crotch. The wet crunch of bones pulverizing and muscles liquefying is not long in coming. “Twenty tons of vagina”, she remembers Victoria's words as she examines the broken body in her hand, deformed by her careless momentum. She has to calm down or this will all be useless.

 

Eighteen attempts later, her wet fingers withdraw from the pocket holding a tainy. A son calls his father, over and over again. Meanwhile, Zahir has heard some of his frustrated captor's comments over the pleas of the other prisoners and has understood what is happening: She is practicing. And he has a plan.

 

Mary tries to change her way and asks the new tainy her name. When he doesn't answer, too scared, she begins to tighten and relax her grip on him. With each squeeze, Reginald feels like his eyes are going to pop out of their sockets and his head is going to explode, only to have a second of relief before repeating the process, over and over again. After a minute of kneading it between her fingers, the fragile tainy is in a state of absolute surrender, his body unable to make any movement, his muscles exhausted beyond all ability to recover. Mary is satisfied with the result and leaves him in bed, the sacrificial altar. She stops as soon as she feels her outer lips touch his warm, flaccid body and with two fingers she gently separates her lips. She continues descending, millimeter by millimeter, until the man's cries can no longer be heard. She manages to remove her fingers without yet feeling any crunch, and begins to move gently, all good, until something breaks due to an involuntary contraction of her vaginal muscles. She curses out loud and pulls the unconscious delicate tainy out. She immediately notices that his spine is split in two and without thinking twice she eats the small body in one bite, only the head remains between her fingers. The apex remembers her brother's girlfriend and wonders why she keeps devouring tainys like that. She drops the head and goes for her next victim, and one of the tainys seems to lunge at her fingers. <<Great, a volunteer>>.

Since this is a volunteer, Mary saves herself the torture and orders her new toy to stay very still and keep his body very relaxed. He, who has no chance to ask about the fate of his father, obeys, even as her wet, steamy pussy hovers over his petite body. After two minutes of delicately moving back and forth with the tainy inside her vagina, Mary carefully removes it. In the extended palm of her hand lies the wet body of the tainy who is clutching his arm, apparently broken, but he is still alive and she smiles as she sets him down on the bed, carefully. He has earned his survival, after all he is the first to survive being inside her.

- Crawl over there, - indicates the apex, pointing to the foot of the bed - You did well, little one, I'll leave you on the street when I've finished using the rest of your friends, congratulations.

Mary is so happy that she plans to keep her word and let the little survivor go. She sits on the bed, naked, sweaty and smiling, analyzing every step of her latest attempt. Perhaps the deciding factor was that she spoke directly to her latest toy, with clear instructions of what he should do. The apex was thinking about that when she was surprised by the piercing scream of the surviving tainy. She looks down and sees that he has moved a few inches in the direction she indicated, no further than her knees, and is now next to the previous tainy's head.

- Dad, dad, no, please, no, dad...

<<I have to stop leaving heads around>> Mary thinks when she hears the tainy's cries.

- You murdered him, you killed him, you son of a bitch!

Mary “was” going to let him go. If he had chosen another insult, she probably still would have let him go, after all she smashed his father with her vagina and then ate him, some anger is to be expected. But the tainy mentioned her mother, a small, fragile woman who cannot defend herself. Definitely inappropriate.

- I'm sorry you said that, junior - says the apex.

 

The enormous hand descends from the heavens upon Eric, who clings to his father's bleeding head in a final embrace as he is lifted up. He is held between the fingers of the huge left hand and feels two gigantic nails from the other hand closing on his right thigh. It seems that they will close until his leg is amputated, but they stop just before opening the skin. With his fists the tainy hits the nails, but only manages to break his knuckles and, suddenly, a movement of the powerful hand creates the necessary leverage to break the femur exactly in half. The cries of pain do not wait, he had never felt such intense pain in his entire life. But she's not done. With the new joint in his leg, her fingers bending the limb, he can feel the splintered edges of the bone cutting into the muscles and tendons inside, causing a new level of agony, until he feels the pressure between his buttocks. Then the pain and agony seem to be forgotten, replaced by something worse, a kind of indescribable pain mixed with terror and helplessness. He's not being harmed, he's being destroyed, eliminated, his body transformed into something different and unsustainable as his own bare foot forces its way through his anus, advancing inexorably, tearing his intestines to pieces. The tainy's hysterical screams stop when he looks down and sees his own toes pushing the skin of his stomach from the inside, organs tearing, bones breaking, and he finally passes out.

 

- Fuck you, asshole, - Mary mutters and with a movement of her fingers she sends the small body flying with such speed that it explodes against the wall and stays stuck there.

Mary knows that she will have to clean the wall later so that her mother doesn't scold her, but she doesn't care, she can feel the anger dissipating after her little vent. She wipes the blood off her hands with the blanket she covered the bed with so as not to stain it and pulls out the next test subject.

- I can help you! – shouts the man, held by one leg between the fingers of the apex.

Mary listens attentively, pleasantly surprised.

- I was married to a human, - he rushes, seeing the apex's attention - I know how to deal with the difference in sizes.

- And why would I want to know about that? – The apex answers, playing with him.

- Because it's what you do. – He hesitates – You are practicing, you want, you want to have relations with a tainy.

Mary looks at him with a smile, but she doesn't respond right away. She knows that he knows that he is betting his life on his words, and she lets him suffer for a while.

- Brilliant! – she says at last – Then let's get started, smart boy. This is what I have learned so far.

 

Zahir sighs in relief, a great weight has been lifted from his shoulders. He made himself heard. The most important thing you can do in a situation like this is to make yourself valuable, and he achieved this, the apex listens to him and is interested in what he has to say. And he has a lot to say because, although he couldn't compete with the unimaginable satisfaction that an apex cock can give a human, it’s still true that he pleased his ex wife quite a bit while they were still together. It's still terrifying when the woman's hungry, gargantuan crotch looms over him, but he's sure he'll be fine. Zahir is sure, until he notices that something is not aligned correctly.

 

Hopeful that she has found the holy grail of tainys, one that fucks a larger breed woman, Mary wastes no time in putting him under her crotch. Although a human is much smaller than her, the apex is eager to learn what her little teacher knows, there are sure to be a few good tips in that experienced little brain. Imagining the possibilities is that she doesn't realize that she left the tainy further to the right than she was supposed to, and it's too late by the time she notices the small lump under the outer lip of her vagina. The apex looks down just in time to see the stream of gore splashing forward, his fragile body offering not the slightest resistance beneath the fleshy wrong part of her pussy. <<Twenty tons of vagina>>

- No, no, no, no, no... - she repeats, digging through what she assumes are the man's brains.

 

The zipper opens and a shake throws all the tainys out of the pocket.

- Have any of you had sex with a human or apex? – She addresses the dozen tainys lying on the bed. Among them the scattered pieces of the second test subject and the one with a head embedded in his chest.

All the tainys shake their heads from one side to the other, some even dare to respond with words. The last thing everyone hears is the furious inhalation of the apex.

- Fuuuuuck! – curses the apex with all the air in her lungs, leaning forward and screaming right at her victims.

The remaining twelve tainys stand completely still under Mary's stunned gaze. The sound waves produced by the astonishingly powerful vocal cords are so, so brutal, that the long scream completely evaporates the water in the small bodies, immediately exploding the eyes of all the victims and leaving twelve vaporous corpses on the bed. 

End Notes:

Maybe Mary needs some patience, or a good friend. 

The three previous steps: You can do it Vicky! by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

Maybe Mary asks too much, but Victoria is a great friend

Mary insists that she has to fuck Victor soon. For Victoria there’s no rush, Victor is not going anywhere, but the apex is relentless about it and the tainy can see the desperation in the huge brown eyes of her friend, who has been practicing for two weeks, has used almost two hundred tainys and doesn’t have a single test subject unharmed.

- I'm not complaining, - Vicky says to her colossal friend, excited after hearing the detailed account of the erotic show that Mary made Fred and Leslie give to Victor – but I don't understand why you're telling me this.

- Because while I was watching them, I felt like it was me that Fred was punishing, I swear it's the strangest thing that's ever happened to me, but it felt great.

- Well, good for you, but I still don't...

- I want to use you to do the same with Victor, damn it!

Victoria isn't sure why the idea seems so irrational to her, she likes Victor, finds him very sexy and would be happy to fuck him without risking the wrath of Mary, who seems to read her fragile friend's mind.

- Besides, you still like him, right?

- Fuck you, Mary. The last time you got jealous you used me as a fucking stress ball, and now you want me to... You can train any tainy woman, damn it, you just have to torture her for a couple of weeks and that's it, the perfect sex slave - She feels ashamed of offering a woman of her own race as a sacrifice, she is surprised by how little she values those lives.

 

- It has to be you, Vicky. – insists the apex – An unknown tainy would cry or beg Victor to protect her. That would ruin the atmosphere. Even she could attack him, it's not safe.

 

It's the stupidest and most surreal conversation Victoria has ever had, but at the same time, Mary is showing a vulnerable side that she's never let on before, Vicky feels honored that her friend trusts her in that way and she doesn't dare to let her down. Victoria decides: she will fuck a tall, muscular and super sexy tainy, for the sake of her friend.

- You can't get mad at me for what happens that day.

- Of course not - the apex begins to smile.

- You're not going to throw me into the air, - the tainy feels the need to specify - you're not going to lock me up, you're not going to crush me or squeeze me, you're not going to yell at me or threaten me. You are not going to punish me or use your size in any way against me.

- I swear - she nods her head.

- And you're going to call me Victoria, you know I hate “Vicky”.

Mary's smile is no bigger because there is no more room on her face. The apex grabs her little friend and covers her with kisses again and again.

- Thank you, thank you, thank you Vicky, you are the best.

The tainy doesn't respond. Mary's soft, luscious lips feel great. Suddenly “Vicky” doesn't sound so bad to her. She even starts to like it.

 

Only after Vicky agreed to be the “bridge” did Mary reveal the details of her plan, which included the small inconvenience of missing a month of school. It seemed crazy to her at the time, but her gigantic friend had already taken care of making the necessary arrangements.

- How the fuck did you get that! – Vicky exclaimed, incredulous of what the apex was informing her.

- I talked to the principal - Mary shrugged, as if it were no big deal.

- But how! – the little girl found new reasons to be surprised.

- He’s a mini and his secretary was an elderly and very kind tainy, not that he had great security to begin with. I went to his office a couple days in a row and when the secretary finally told me he was there, I went into his office and dismembered his secretary in front of him, with my teeth. While he cried and begged, I tasked him with making sure you had perfect attendance for the next month and, while he was at it, making sure all your grades were in the 80s for the rest of the year.

 

For the last four weeks, Vicky lived in Mary's room. The first training session was five to seven a.m. The second session between noon and two p.m. and the third after seven p.m. In the morning Vicky had to do the first hour of her routine very close to the sweaty bare feet of Maty, who was performing her own morning exercise routine, which involved various distractions, such as the colossal woman's snorting, the enormous drops of sweat falling nearby, or the alluring visual of Mary's long, powerful muscles, her shiny, sweaty skin, the intense smell of the enormous body in action, the constant reminder that each muscle fiber at the apex has more brute strength than her tainy little body. A lot of distractions that were relieved a little when the colossal young woman finished her exercises and went to the bathroom, a moment that marked barely half of the routine for Vicky. At noon it was much easier for Vicky to concentrate, without the athletic apex rising high above her. The first two sessions of the day were practically the same: twenty minutes of jogging and then a maddening amount of different types of squats, push-ups and sit-ups. The afternoon routine, however, was different. Mary would lie on the bed with her back slightly raised, her right leg slightly bent and her left leg fully extended, and Vicky would have to walk up and down her extensive naked body. From the right foot to the knee all up the hard shin, with the heavy, round calf muscle hanging at the widest part of it. The thigh was the only easy stretch of it; wide and solid, without major unevenness as long as Mary kept it relaxed. Then the torso, which was also rising, she had to jump from one abdominal to another, going through the eight that were marked when her apex tensed her defined abdomen. There are people who only have four, or six, but Mary had to have all eight. Then the tainy had to raise to the left breast as fast as she could, jump up and down the enormous nipple that reached her hip three times, descend and repeat the process with the right breast and finish with a kiss on the chin of the apex. At first it was just touching the chin, but Mary insisted it be a kiss. The return was a gentle trot between the perky breasts, over the relaxed abdomen and along the extended leg until reaching her right foot again. And then she only needed to repeat the process nine times. The apex enjoyment of Vicky's training was evident, by the fifth repetition a thin layer of perspiration covered the back of her feet, the solid passage between the woman's breasts and neck, and by the eighth repetition the sweat was already accumulated in the channels that separated the abdominal muscles and a thick musk smell began to saturate the surroundings. After that obstacle course that Mary called “warming up,” it was weight work. The apex rested an extended hand on her tight abdomen, one exercise consisted of Vicky lifting the little finger of the apex from the ground, and in another the tainy had to do squats with the tip of her huge index finger resting on her shoulders. Obviously Mary helped her little friend, since there was no way that with her weak and fragile body she could lift a single finger without being liquefied under her weight, but she did make sure that in each repetition Vicky was lifting all the weight that she can. To finish, Vicky had to do pull-ups holding on to Mary's index finger nail, and to have a little fun she positioned the tainy so that it hung right over her crotch, which at that point in the workout was already hot and wet. After that, the tainy would go as fast as she could to shower, but she was never fast enough to avoid hearing the first moments of Mary starting to masturbate. To say that the first day the tainy was surprised would be obvious. Mary had always been flirtatious with Vicky, but this was different. The apex showed off her naked body and the tainy was forced to touch and roam her long legs, her toned torso and her erected nipples, it was a whole new level of obscenity. But to say that Vicky didn't enjoy it would have been a lie.

 

Vicky has been behind a pillow all afternoon, watching videos on her phone or sleeping, waiting to see if the date goes well. Hearing the heavy footsteps, she comes out from hiding and sees the bedroom door open. Mary enters and puts her index finger to her lips to signal the tainy to be quiet. With Victor in the middle of the bed, asleep, Vicky returns to her hiding place behind the pillow and checks her body again. After thirty days of brutal training, Vicky's appearance is exactly what Mary wanted. Long and toned muscles now give curves to her long and thin legs, her once thin and soft abdomen is now marked by six sensual abs and elongated pecs support her proud and firm tits, her arms, athletic and marked, have no problem lifting her weight again and again, dozens of times, and although her hands have become hard and scratchy, Vicky greatly enjoys seeing the veins and tendons showing on the back of her hands, signs of the incredible strength she now possesses. She's not a fan of her new hair style and her eyes, but all in all, she's still thrilled with what she's achieved. All thanks to Mary, and the green pill. If Vicky had taken a pill before each exercise routine, she would not have gained muscle mass, and if she had not taken anything at all, she would have ended the first week with every muscle in her body torn from the effort. It was Victor himself who told Mary on one occasion that, by dissolving the pill in water, the effect was diluted enough to be able to develop and recover muscle at a convenient pace. And now, at last, everything is ready. 

End Notes:

In an incredibly unsexist development, women's efforts will only be worthwhile if the man is satisfied. 

Intimacy of several by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

Sometimes plans don't go as expected, but sometimes they turn out great. 

Ps: Here's a little notice, I uploaded the three previous chapters (The three previous steps: Maybe a good idea, The three previous steps: Practice and The three previous steps: You can do it Vicky!) on the same day and, for the number of readings of each chapter, it seems that most are reading only the last of those three chapters. I mention it only in the hope that those who enjoy this story don't miss some of the interesting details in the chapters The three previous steps: Maybe a good idea and The three previous steps: Practice.

End of communication.

Chapter 14.

From afar, Mary looks at Victor, smiling, as beautiful as she is imposing. Between them, an illusion, a woman small like a tainy, but majestic like an apex. Victor takes a while to recognize her, there is too much about her that has changed; her toned abdomen, the curvy muscles in her legs and arms, her long blonde hair instead of short platinum hair, brown eyes instead of green. Even the confidence with which this woman stands and walks towards him, self-possessed. There is a trace of Victoria, but most of her is pure Mary.

- Victoria? – Victor asks, still shocked.

- No. Mary. – she corrects him.

Even her voice sounds like Mary's. It begins to sink into Victor's head that the woman standing before him is not a mere tainy, but the embodiment of Mary, the immensity of the apex, condensed into this small form. And just as he fears Mary's excessive power, he also feels an instinctive fear of touching this new version, which is why he recoils when the little goddess reaches out for him. Little Mary stops when he reacts, she smiles and advances again, finally touching the cheek of the man who, scared, faced the soft caress with his eyes closed.

- This is my gift, Victor, do you like it? – says the minor apex.

- I don't understand – he whispers.

- You're scared of me. – She takes his hand and takes it towards her abdomen, where he caresses with his fingers the toned abs – You fear being destroyed by the strength that exists within these muscles. So I give you this smaller, more delicate version of me.

- But you are not, Mary, you are...

Sitting on the bed behind Little Mary, the original Mary leans forward, leaning on Victor's sides and covering both tainys under her shadow.

- Of course I'm Mary. - declares the apex - Don't you feel my presence, Victor? The heat that surrounds you is my heat, dear, the energy that my body wastes, - the muscles in the torso and arms tense and throb with Mary's casual gesture.

Victor gives a shaky, excited sigh. The overwhelming muscular machinery goes to work with Mary's every casual movement, forming landscapes of raw strength with every intricate line of the apex's athletic, throbbing body.

Little Mary kneels over Victor, who was sitting, and hugs him. He feels her warm skin, the firmness of her thighs and arms, and the softness of her perky breasts.

- Hold me, Victor. Feel my body, - she kisses him on the neck and he moans - You've seen what I can do, haven't you? – She moves away from him a little and offers him her hands. He takes them - You've seen what these hands can do to tainys and minis, - she murmurs.

Victor holds Little Mary's hands in his. They are rough, and firm. Just as one would expect such powerful hands to feel.

- Complete annihilation, - declares Little Mary - I can take the strongest and largest of the tainys and turn him into a thin layer of dirt on my skin.

Victor closes his eyes again when those hands gently cup his face. Little Mary leans forward, rests her round breasts against his muscular chest and looks him straight in the eyes.

- You know what these hands can do to you. – His eyes fill with tears and he sighs tremblingly. Vicky is totally devoted to her character and feels that she has a true connection with the giantess who watches them from above – They can protect you, Victor. - She squeezes his face - They can please you. – Her right hand separates from her face and runs over her voluminous pectorals and swollen abs. She wants to enjoy it more, but she keeps going down - Do you want to please me Victor? – She asks as she takes hold of his manhood. And for the first time her confidence falters. It is a big dick.

- Yes - he answers, not to Vicky, but to Mary, the Goddess who has decided to appear before him in this diluted form.

When she hears his answer, Vicky accepts her destiny, rests on his broad shoulders and receives him inside her trembling vagina, between moans and grunts, stretched to the maximum by the invader who rearranges her interiors. With both hands resting on the bed, Victor just watches and moans as she slowly goes up and down, taking a little more of him inside her with each thrust.

The entire bed begins to shake, not because of the actions of the tainy couple, but because of Mary, who uses a dildo to complement the illusion and tries to synchronize her thrusts with the movements of her tainy friend. It's a five-inch toy, less than half of what Victor's member would be if he were an apex, but still enough to stimulate Mary, whose imagination is working at full capacity.

 

A company’s training course took Judy to the other side of the country, but the teacher who taught the classes had a setback and there was no one to replace her, so all the assistants were sent back early. No one was home when she arrived after a long flight, so she was able to shower, walk around the house naked, and take a long nap. She just woke up to the footsteps of her gigantic daughter shaking the house. Revitalized, the tainy went to greet Mary, but by the time she left the room she could only see her daughter walking away from her, apparently freshly bathed and scantily dressed. Her hair wet, her legs long and toned, her bare soles lifting off the ground. The mere sight of her is enough to send a rush up her spine, but the tainy has gotten used to feeling like that at times when it comes to Mary, she doesn't give it much importance and heads towards the room of her daughter. Judy overhears the apex talking to someone and questions if it's a good idea to go say hello to her right now. She doesn't want to interrupt her daughter in an awkward situation, like sex, but she keeps moving forward despite her doubts. It's not that Judy wants to see her daughter having sex, of course. Nothing would seem less attractive to her than seeing the toned and sensual naked body of her daughter, sweaty, lost in the swings of pleasure, fucking someone surely smaller, dominating him, squeezing him, but at the same time holding back enough to prevent her enormous strength from break her fragile partner. No, the tainy definitely doesn't want to see any of that.

 

It is obvious that the tainys are delighted, the moans of both say enough about it, but the experience is turning out to be less amazing for Mary. Of course she is excited, who wouldn't be with a live tainy porn show and a dildo in her vagina. But that's all. It's no different than any other day of masturbating and it's nowhere near how good it felt when she played with Leslie, Fred and Victor. To try to liven things up, Mary carefully climbs out of bed, finishes taking off her panties, kneels down, and pulls out a blue plastic box from under the bed.

 

None of the tainys trapped inside make a sound, well warned by the gigantic teenager of what is expected of them on this occasion. During the first week of captivity twenty kidnapped people were taken out of the box and never returned, but during the last three weeks the disappearances and deaths ended, now the young apex takes them out in groups of three or four, uses them to stimulate the most sensitive parts of her unfairly powerful body and then returns them to the box, impregnated with the smell of sex, but unharmed. The change in behavior allowed the captives to learn the apex's preferences and become very, very good at their obligation to please her. That is why the two men, with their enormous nipples, immediately begin to squeeze and massage the robust nubs that support them with their thighs and hands, trying to keep them stimulated and erect. The woman, pressed a little above the clitoris by a gigantic finger, uses the feet to rub the delicate organ and, in the mouth, confident that she will not be devoured, another woman fights against the heavy and muscular tongue, screaming and begging as she knows her captor likes.

 

- Do you like to fuck me, Victor? – Vicky barely controls her moans enough to articulate the question.

- I love it, - he moans in response, holding her lover's waist and helping her in the up and down movement.

- Did you ever think you could fuck me like this, Victor, without being crushed by me?

- No, Mary. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

The man is grateful, as expected. Vicky, for her part, was enjoying the action a little too much. Victor's elastic, huge muscles are a distraction, but seeing her huge friend taking a helpless naked tainy woman into her mouth reminds her that this is no time for distractions. She's not there to have a good time, she's not even there for Victor to enjoy. She's there to give Mary a show. And the apex felt that more tainys were necessary, that's not good.

- You do it so well, my little stud, - Vicky moans - I feel you squeezing me with your muscular arms. I bet you could tear Leslie in half with your arms.

- Yes, I could.

- And your chest, it's so big and hard, two huge pecs. – she licks and tastes the sweaty muscles – And your cock – she moans – fat and hard. So long. You could surely split Fred's ass in two if you fucked him with this huge log.

 

Victor's thick thighs, his abs, his broad back, his sculpted abs. Between Vicky's witty descriptions and her little slaves' efforts on different parts of her body, Mary is enjoying the show much more now.

- I can bring you Leslie, - Mary offers, using her tongue to push the tainy woman in her mouth against her cheek – I can give you Fred, if you want. I can give you a hundred minis to tear them to pieces with your hard, veiny cock. And if they resist, I will devour them alive, and you will hear them melting in my stomach while you lie on my abs. You only have to say it.

 

Mary's offer is unbearable. Victor clings to  Little Mary, sinks his fingers into her toned body and ejaculates inside her in the most intense orgasm of his life, roaring at the same time as he is on the verge of tears.

- It's okay - little Mary comforts him, stroking his hair.

 

With the room perfectly tidied, Judy moves unhindered toward Mary, drawn to her daughter like a bee to a flower. In front of her, Mary rides up and down a colorful, well-lubricated dildo, a huge, sturdy obelisk that, subjected to the powerful femininity of the athletic Goddess, is nothing more than a toy. The distracted tainy's mouth is watering at the sight of the apex's wide, toned bare back, but by far the most impressive thing is the enormous ass, rotund and muscular, the powerful buttocks expanding and contracting with the up and down movement. When she's close enough to her, however, Mary's ass becomes all too threatening, a colossal compactor of pure muscle that would make her explode into a million drops of liquefied flesh if she were unlucky enough to fall beneath. The petite woman walks to her daughter's right side, passing her giant bare toes and smelling her intense scent, a mix of sweat and soap.

A tainy is running. Judy looks at her daughter, but she is focused on what is happening on the bed and, meanwhile, the little fugitive keeps moving away. That is unacceptable. Driven by a powerful instinct of loyalty towards the young apex, Judy closes her eyes and screams her daughter's name at the top of her lungs.

 

With Victor still riding an intense orgasm, Mary was about to let go of the tainy woman she was holding with her left hand and start masturbating furiously, but she hears someone shouting her name, and it's not just anyone. Her mother's voice immediately catches her attention, and she turns around in disbelief until she finds the small Judy, standing about a foot from her right foot. So small and so fragile. Both women look at each other for a moment, accepting the situation. Judy's small arm extends and the apex follows the direction she's pointing with her gaze until she finds a tainy that shouldn't be where he is: a runner.

 

Judy sees the wetness on Mary's fingertips as the apex's hand passes over her, reaching out to easily catch the fugitive. But instead of taking him to the heights, the gigantic fingers grab the tainy's feet and drag him along the ground. Judy hears the man scream loudly for mercy, desperately apologizes, and promises that he won't try again. He swears that he will be a good pet as he is dragged in front of Judy, just noticing her presence. The frightened tainy manages to beg Judy for help once, and the fingers wrap around him and adjust him until he's trapped inside Mary's clenched fist.

- Thank you – the apex simply says.

Her daughter's gigantic hand remains suspended a meter above the ground, Judy sees out of the corner of her eye the tendons and muscles in the forearm tensing and for a couple of seconds she hears bones splintering and muscles being crushed, but not a single scream. She assumes that you can't scream in agony when your lungs are collapsed. A moment ago, the man was running for his life, but now he does not exist. The simple way her daughter ended the man's hopes has Judy on the brink of orgasm, her crotch flooding and her breathing accelerated. And Judy knows that the brutal execution was a prize, it's Mary's way of thanking her for telling her about the escapist tainy. Mary's father did the same, during their games he tortured minis and tainys in front of her when she behaved like a good pet. And just like those days, Judy feels like a very good pet. A pet for her daughter. And the prizes are not over. After licking the tainy’s remains off her hand, Mary uses the same hand, now clean, to search through her plastic box. She takes a new tainy next to her mouth, says something to him, and sets him down in front of Judy. The man and Judy look eachother for a moment, lust in her eyes, terror in his. The man kneels, crawls forward and begins to kiss the feet of the amazed woman.

- Take off my shoes, - Judy orders, adapting immediately.

The man hurries to untie the laces and remove the shoes and socks, leaving the warm feet accessible to his kisses. Judy bends down and with the tips of her fingers lifts the chin of her slave, who immediately looks up to save her the effort.

- Hello, what is your name, handsome?

- Lubert – the man's voice is trembling.

- Do you want to live, Lubert?

- Yes – he exclaims, anxious.

- I could ask the goddess to kill you, Lubert, - she ignores his response - I could ask her to split you in half or to compress you until you form a small ball - she smiles.

- No, please - he begs, crying.

-Or I could tell her to use the tip of her pinky to penetrate you, tear your anus and rape you until your organs come out of your mouth, Lubert. I bet you'd still be alive when your intestines came out, Lubert, - she smiles even wider, emphasizing his name - the intestines are always the first thing to come out, believe me.

Judy could call him a worm, or trash, or a piece of shit, but any of those names would diminish his importance. The guy in front of her is not a worm, trash or a piece of shit, he is a man, a person just like her, someone with his own life, someone important and loved who now has to kiss her feet and humiliate himself in front of her to prevent his life from ending horribly. That's why Judy calls him by his name, to emphasize the fact that, although they are both people and deserve dignity, he has to worship her, while she can do whatever she wants.

The man takes the hand that is holding his chin and begins to kiss her fingers, without stopping crying, without stopping begging. Judy missed this.

 

For a moment, Mary considers leaving her mother in the hallway, or even ending the session with V and V. But she dismisses the idea. Judy came to where she is on her own, probably with the intention of watching her masturbate from anonymity. So obviously the tainy likes what she's seeing. The apex knows that her mother is sexually attracted to her. The young woman has tried to convince herself that the tainy is not really her mother, but she cannot say that and be honest with herself, the little woman has cared about the apex's well-being, educated her and advised her, and all without ever taking advantage of their situation. With the apex salary that Judy earns she could live luxuriously, but instead she uses what is just enough to live on for herself and Lester, and the rest of the money she uses on Mary or deposits it in a savings account in her name. Furthermore, what she just did shows great loyalty. As a tainy, Judy could have let another tainy escape and no one could have claimed anything from her, after all they are the same race, but her daughter's fun seemed more important to her than that man's life. Mary finds it a touching gesture.

 

Vicky doesn't know who Mary is talking to, but she's glad to have a short break. When the apex brings her attention back to her, Victor's erection has regained its hardness and the show can continue.

-Victor, you are so strong - Vicky exclaims, already accustomed to the size of her lover, the man's hands hold her by her waist, lifting her up and lowering her weight effortlessly.

- I am nothing compared to you, Mary. – Victor growls - You have more strength in your nipple than I have in my entire body.

- You're damn right, little one, - Mary confirms, focusing again, towering over the couple on the bed even as she's kneeling on the floor.

- I could fight you using just my nipple, little one, - Vicky says, pushing against the big pecs until the man is lying on his back, - and you'd still lose. But instead, I fuck you in this small, weak form. Because I don't want to hurt you.

- I don't want to harm you, - Mary confirms again, agitated, taking the salivated woman she had in her mouth and leaving it on the nipple that the tainy fugitive left free.

- And what will you do for me, stud? – Vicky asks, accelerating the pace of her thrusts.

- I will try to please you – Victor offers humbly.

- And what else – Mary demands.

- I will worship you, my Goddess.

- And what else – Vicky demands.

Only the repeated impacts of the thrusts and tired snorts are heard while Victor's response takes a while to arrive.

- I have nothing else, - the man admits, defeated and about to cum again - I am too weak.

 

- You are too weak, - Mary confirms from above for the last time - I am too much for you.

A soft touch on her foot distracts Mary, who looks down and sees her mother and the slave standing next to her little toe. Judy is standing naked from the waist down, with her right hand on the head of the slave who eats her pussy and her left hand on the giantess little toe. Next to the two tainys, the little toe looks huge and heavy, surely it has more strength than both tainys combined.  Judy's submissive and eager expression is the final push. Mary feels the fire in her crotch rising up her ribs and spreading throughout her body, and she clenches her teeth.

- Nnnnnhaaaaaa!

Her entire apex body convulses with the orgasm that fills her. From the floor, Judy sees how the toes next to her curl and every muscle in Mary's irrepressible legs and powerful buttocks tense a jump into view. Surely the muscles in her daughter's torso are also jumping out at that moment, but the petite woman doesn't see it because she is going through her own orgasm, aided by the waving tongue she has in her pussy.

In bed, Víctor trembles and comes inside Vicky, who in turn also reaches orgasm when her huge friend rests her head on the bed, her apex's face contorted into an uncomfortable grimace, a few meters away from her and Victor.

 

Mary's orgasm, as she rests her head against the bed, is only expressed in guttural grunts. She knows she can't move her feet for fear of crushing her mother, she can't moan and scream so as not to vaporize her little lover and her little friend, and she can't squeeze her tits so as not to kill the little slaves who have been so enthusiastic and obedient. She can't even masturbate with both hands so as not to liquefy the slave who is still attacking her clitoris with all her pathetic strength against her loins. All the apex can do is close her eyes, grit her teeth, and grunt, as her pleasure explodes between her legs and pools in her head.

 

-Mary stop! Mary!

Vicky pleads with her great friend, but she is lost on another existential plane for the moment. Victor can only scream in agony. The mouth of the apex is almost next to them and the growls are so intense and deep that the tainys in bed feel their bones vibrating and about to break from the sound.

Once the growling stops Mary has her eyes closed, her breathing shaky, and her expression tired. She seems unconscious to Vicky. Two minutes later the apex opens her eyes, her gaze looks glassy and lost. Victor goes to ask her how she is, but before he can, Vicky covers his mouth. The tainy woman decides it's best to keep quiet.

Dazed and exhausted, Mary checks to make sure her mother is okay, returns the three slaves to the box, picks up Judy, and leaves her in the hallway.

 

Vicky bites her lip as she sees Mary's beefy butt walking towards the door. She wants to touch those buttocks, she wants to feel the power of them and snuggle between them. But she has the good sense to take Victor by the arm and run to the corner of the bed on the headboard side.

 

Mary closes the door behind her, goes back to bed, and flops down. Maybe aware that the tainys had moved away, maybe not. The brutal effort of restraining her body and her voice during her orgasm leaves her exhausted, but perhaps that same effort made the orgasm particularly intense, perhaps the most intense she has ever had. She is happy, and satisfied. The unexpected presence of her mother was great. Vicky was perfect. And Víctor, what can be said about Víctor, her partner, her lover. Victor was disappointing. 

End Notes:

Victor may seem like a boring, even disappointing guy, but if you think about it, it's not his fault that Mary has such high expectations. Hopefully he won't be punished for that.

Dream the shit out of it. by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

About eighty percent dream, with some ideas I have seen in the comments and have no place in the story. Writing without considering logic is so, SO nice. 

Mary is counting her steps, counting her breaths, or counting how many steps she can take before she has to breathe, anything to distract her mind from the long, tedious journey she has left to the living room, where her stepmother is waiting for her.

 

Judy is sitting on the couch enjoying the fresh air between her open legs. Next to her sits the man responsible for her having to cool her crotch. The couple has been having sex since they woke up, migrating between the bedroom and the living room to maintain some variety.

- Ready for another round, you sexy thing? – the man's hand, rough and thick, caresses the soft naked thighs and advances unopposed under the dress towards the naked vagina.

- Later, Yinuo, now I have to say hello to Mary, the poor thing has been locked in her room all day because of us.

- More like because of you. You can't hold me responsible if I can't separate myself from such a damn hot woman for even a second.

- Fucking shit, don't say those things, - the woman demands, sitting astride his lap, capturing his face with her hands and kissing him deeply. Not even the strongest of the tainys could survive a second between the two large, heavy tongues that collide and rub against each other.

Yinuo tastes Judy's tongue again, a taste that he has become addicted to in the last few hours. Eventually the man perceives the thick, raw smell escaping from between the woman's legs, a fragrance so exquisite that he has to break the kiss and move away a little to take a deep breath.

Judy blushes seeing how the man keeps his long eyes closed and delights in the smell of her sex.

- Won't it be strange if she sees me here?

- No, Mary is a very well-behaved mini, she will be super kind even if she knows that I have been fucking you since the morning, she knows that I am not being unfaithful to her father, after all, he is a tainy, and you are an apex.

- He must be a tainy with a golden tongue to have seduced you. The truth is, I envy him a little.

- The pure fucking truth. The bad thing is that he can only be in one place at a time, only you can put it in my ass at the same time as you masturbate me, squeeze my tits and kiss my neck - the woman's hands go up and down his thick biceps and squeeze as if she wanted to squeeze all the sexyness out of them.

- By the way, what time does the little guy get home from work?

- He didn't go to work today – the smile on her face is mischievous and malicious.

- Oh shit, was he in the house? – Yinuo worries, not about any retaliation that the little husband could take, but about how humiliating it would be for the tainy to have listened, helplessly, as another man fucked his wife. Although he doesn't mind being the lover in this case, Yinuo is a well-intentioned man and doesn't like to go through life humiliating the most disadvantaged races.

- He was in the house, - Judy sighs, her lips almost touching his - Do you remember the bulge you felt the first time you put your delicious cock in me?

- What!, then I...

- You crushed him with your cock, like eight hours ago.

While Judy laughs out loud at the morbid fate of her tainy husband, Yinuo thinks about how unfair life is for people with such profound and absolute weakness. Perhaps at some point the little man thought he had secured his life by marrying an apex, and he must have been very confused, and very terrified, when the woman who promised to protect him put him in her vagina and let him be steamrolled by a dick the size of a building.

- Saying that I crushed him with my cock may be too much. I crushed him with the head of my cock, at best. I'm sure by the time he reached the base there was nothing left of him to crush. You like that, right? – he smiles, hugging Judy's body against his – Knowing that all that remains of your husband is a paste spread inside you.

- Big guy, he's also painted on your dick.

- No, he's not. I just took a shower, remember?

- Oh, right - she shrugs.

- And what will you do with the girl, then? After all, she is his daughter.

- The girl is my daughter. – Judy gets very serious – Mary is the most respectful and obedient mini you will ever meet and she has my seal. At most she'll throw a tantrum, nothing I can't control with my fingertips. We’ll be fine.

- Your husband had your seal too.

- He became disrespectful, he kept demanding that I give my seal to Mary and he kept insisting even after I told him I would do it. This morning he finished making me sick.

- But you said that your daughter already had your seal.

- I put my seal on her a week ago, I just forgot to tell him. It's no excuse to be a pain in the ass.

Yinuo thinks that seeking a daughter's safety is a good reason to be a pain in the ass, but he doesn't say anything. The little guy is dead and that's not going to change.

 

So her father is dead. It is a shame. Or rather, Mary knows it will be a shame, but not yet, because even though she saw the entire interaction between Judy and Yinuo from different angles, she wasn’t present, so she will not find out about her father's death until Judy decides to reveal it to her. What she has to worry about for now is continuing to be a well-behaved mini.

- Hello mother, hello sir - the little teenager greets as she enters the living room.

The couple was engaged in a kiss full of passion and caresses. Judy gets off her lover's lap and sits back down on the couch when she hears Mary's voice. One look from the apex is enough for the mini to start running up to her huge big toe and starts kissing it, the proper way to greet her mother.

Mary leans her entire body on her huge toe, which is a head taller than her and smells of sweat and saliva. Mary never knows how to feel when Judy watches her from above, like now. On one hand, it’s humiliating to have to worship a person like this, accepting her own insignificance, submitting to the impulses of the apex, impregnating herself with her odors. But on the other hand, living in the shadow of her mother is all that is right with the world. There are horrors out there that erase people like Mary from existence in a second, with the slightest of efforts and for the most banal of reasons. Judy is the colossus that stands between that vicious world and Mary. Powerful, loving. Protective. When Mary looks up, she sees Judy's lustful eyes, her big, heavy breasts crushed against her knees, and she knows she will never be so beautiful and so important. She is a mini, a secondary character, an incomplete idea. Judy is an apex, her power has no limits, there is nothing on the planet that doesn’t bow before her strength. She is better. And Mary believes that that is good, that is why she is grateful to be able to witness that superiority and her most intimate wish is to be able to continue as a little passenger on the divine journey that is Judy's life.

- I told you to call me mom, my sweet little one. Don't forget to say hello to my friend Yinuo.

Mary pulls her lips away from her mother and runs toward the man's bare foot, even bigger and more intimidating than Judy's. Yinuo's foot smells clean, pure soap. And from the mini's position next to the giant's foot, she can see the huge, muscular calf. The mini has always liked muscles, that's why she trains so hard despite being a mini and having no use for her muscles, and that's why her pulse quickens when she sees that single, round, heavy muscle that, alone, it has hundreds or thousands of times more strength than her. Mary tries to keep her glances furtive to avoid being noticed by Mom.

Judy takes Mary between the tips of her fingers, very carefully, and places her on the apex's bare pectorals, also very carefully. Experience has taught the apex that even the smallest carelessness can burst all the internal organs of those little bugs and the last thing she wants is to hurt her pretty little bug. Mary is relieved that her mother feels that way. Judy explains to Mary that Yinuo is a friend who will be at the house while her father is away and that since they are both apexes, they will have a lot of sex. Mary has no qualms about it, the teenager is too intoxicated feeling the heat and movements of the long, wide and heavy pectoral. The mini wastes no time kneeling and massaging the nipple next to her with both hands, and hopes with all her heart that her father takes a long time to return home from his trip.

- How are you, little sister?

It's Lester's voice. Mary wondered what Lester would look like now that Judy is an apex, and now she has her brother in front of her. The mini turns around and sees Lester standing there, a huge young adult twice her height. The tainy is also standing on the apex pectoral. Mary runs to hug Lester and waves to his girlfriend. The mini is happy to see her, although she is embarrassed not to remember the tainy’s name. Evalyn? Evelyn? Anyway, the tainy woman greets back without saying a Word. Mary takes her brother's hand and guides him towards the man's nipple. Brother and sister start massaging the thick, erect shaft of meat while they talk.

- It seems that my children grew fond of your muscles, Yinuo. Damn, your people always have the best pecs.

- What do you mean, "your people", - the man tries not to burst out laughing - what the fuck?

- Your people, Yinuo. Long eyes, light skin, good for kung fu. You know what I'm talking about.

- That's fucked up.

- Whatever. – she looks at her son - If you're going to play with my man, I'm going to play with your woman, did you hear me, Lester?

Judy takes Evalyn between her fingers and puts her in her mouth. In an instant the tainy little girl is naked and her entire lower body is inside Judy's mouth. Whatever is happening there has to be very good, because Evelyn contorts and trembles, with the only peculiarity that, although she looks like she is moaning and screaming in pleasure, she doesn't actually make any sound.

Lester pulls down his pants and starts masturbating when he sees his mother eating his girlfriend's pussy.

- Do you think I'll be okay? - Fred asks, kneeling next to Mary, reluctant to touch Yinuo's nipple.

- Of course, – Mary assures – we're just having fun.

- Your mom scares me, I think...

Two thick fingers interrupt the young dark-skinned mini and tear him from Yinuo's right pectoral.

- I bet you've never seen this trick - Judy says to Lester.

Judy thinks a jerking off isn't enough for her son. The apex pulled out of her mouth a pleased and limp Evalyn and the entire torso of Fred is shoved into there. Fred screams all the way to the huge mouth, kicking and biting at the merciless fingers that kidnap him, begging for his life and begging Mary to do something. In the end, the only thing that remains visible between Judy's lips are the mini's legs and butt, the dark color of his skin at the same time contrasting and blending with the crimson lips of the giantess.

- Look at this, - Judy warns, without moving her mouth - they called this trick “The Judy” when I was young.

Judy blows. Maybe the air came in through his mouth. Perhaps the reason for leaving Fred's entire torso between her full lips was so that the contents would not leak prematurely. From her position on Yinuo's chest, Mary can see the stream of dark liquid going out from Fred's anus with such force that a piece bounces and lands next to Mary. It's an eyeball. Mary doesn't worry. If her father can come back from a work trip after being crushed between Judy's tight pussy and Yinuo's massive cock, Fred can come back too.

 

- Here's my gift - Judy offers, pushing Lester until he’s lying on his back and using Fred's emptied corpse as a fleshlight to masturbate him.

Lester moans and quickly takes control of the fleshlight, eagerly squeezing the small body until it creaks. Mary clearly sees the silhouette of Lester's member marked on Fred's torso and tries to focus on that instead of the eyeless face of her friend.

And Judy continues giving the greatest oral sex in the world to Evelyn, who continues enjoying her intense orgasms in convulsed silence.

- Excuse my mom for “your people” – Mary apologizes to Yinuo – It's not her fault, you should have known my grandmother.

Mary remembers Judy's mother, which is strange because when she met Judy, Judy's mother had already died. Whatever, grandma was a stereotype, so old-fashioned that she even told other apexes to go back to their country when their skin was too dark or their eyes were too long. Mary loved her grandmother, but she preferred not to go out with her.

 

- Don't worry, it's not your fault - Leslie comforts her when Yinuo doesn't answer.

Mary is pleased that Leslie is now with her, they are both standing on Judy's bed, but she doesn't like her school mascot talking without permission and lets her know. Leslie, who’s even taller than Lester, lowers her gaze and immediately apologizes to Mary, who doesn't even reach her crotch. The impacts resonate like powerful explosions in the distance and in front of them rise two pairs of bare feet. Yinuo's in the middle, dig their toes into the bed to propel the man's movements. Judy's soles, with her heels on the bed at her sides, rub against the man's feet and against the bed. Mary likes Yinuo's feet, but her stepmother's feet look like works of art. The light, creamy skin of the soles, covered in sweat. The wrinkles that form when they contort with pleasure. The fat, long toes, opening and closing without any rhythm, unpredictable. Lethal. If she were to get caught against her big toe, her entire body would be crushed brutally and quickly. If she were to get caught against the little toe, maybe one squeeze would snap her in two, maybe it would take two or three tries, but the end result would still be a sack of skin filled with ground meat.

- Take me there – Mary orders.

Leslie understands immediately and takes Mary very carefully, one arm under her legs and one behind her mistress' back.

As Leslie runs alongside the apex pair, Mary observes the landscape. Her mother's right foot resting on the bed, her shin and calf rise to the bent knee and from there the thigh descends, soft, long and sensual; wide and rounded, yet lacking in muscle definition, so different to Mary's athletic thighs. The giantess thighs tremble and vibrate clearly with each thrust driven by the man's muscular legs. Leslie has to veer toward the edge as they pass the woman's wide hips. Her buttocks crushed against the bed. The apex body recedes as the small women pass by the narrow waist and thin belly, but it expands a little towards them again when they reach the chest, although never as much as the hips. Leslie stops on Mary's orders. They are both a few meters from Judy's naked, hot body, in the shadow of the enormous, round and heavy tit that seems about to fall, but remains stubbornly suspended in the heights. Proud. The man's grunts and Judy's sighs, moans and words of encouragement are heard, as she receives what Yinuo gives her as only an apex woman could.

 

- You'll be fine here - Judy promises with a deep, sexy voice.

Now Mary is between Judy's tits. The gigantic woman's entire body is covered in sweat, which accumulates and runs down the sides of the enormous mountains of fat that flank the mini. And beyond the mountains, gaping, Yinuo watches from above.

- Don't worry, it's not your fault! – Leslie shouts from inside Yinuo's mouth.

Immediately afterwards the molars close on the tainy without encountering the slightest resistance. Mary sees Leslie's body explode into pieces between the hard, unforgiving surfaces and knows that she just lost her pet, which pisses her off a lot. But she also realizes that she is at risk.

- Mom, help me! - she begs her mother as drops of blood fall from the apex's mouth and mix with the sweat around the mini.

- You'll be fineaAAAAAAAH... - the apex woman moans.

- But he's going to kill me! He will crush me with his muscles! Please help!

- He won't do anything to you, my girl. Because I am here to protect you. Friends are ephemeral, - Mary sees Vicky between her mother's fingers, above, beyond the heavy tits, but only for a moment, because almost immediately the tips of the fingers of both hands come together and reduce her friend to a small ball of meat – lovers leave, – the huge fingers stained with Vicky's fresh blood lead Victor towards Judy's nipple. When the crunches and screams of pain stop, the tainy's body wraps around the nipple like a scarf, stuck to the skin of the apex by a mixture of sweat, blood and vicera - but I am forever - the colossal hands squeeze and deform the mountainous sweaty chests and make them collide with each other. The mini can't do anything to stop her mother's beautiful breasts from closing in on her.

- You are forever - repeats the teenager, who has never felt as safe as she does now, after seeing her mother massacre her friends.

 

Now Mary is lying on top of Judy. Skin against skin, both naked. Both apex.

- I'll protect you - Judy promises, and tries to get up.

But Mary is taller than her mother, heavier, and stronger. Her young and muscular body crushes the elegant and sensual body of her mother against the bed.

- You are made to please, mother. Your whole body says it. But look at me. My hands. My legs. I’m made to dominate. To protect, don't you feel it?

Judy feels ir. Her hands squeeze and knead the elastic muscles on her daughter's broad back, tracing every line and climbing every hill. Her feet cross behind Mary's ass, squeezing it but barely deforming it, unable to subdue the muscular, rounded domes of pure power.

- I will protect you – Mary declares, establishing it as an absolute truth.

- I love you Mary.

- I love you, Judy.

 

- What the fuck - Mary stammers, rubbing her eyes.

Mary is sure that she just fucked her mother in a dream.

Or so she thinks.

She did it?

She did what? The young woman tries to remember what she dreamed of, but she forgets more and more.

 

Someone knock on the door. They are the loud knocks of an apex finger knocking gently. Judy opens the door, still sleepy. In front of her, the gigantic open palm of her daughter awaits her, but the young woman says nothing. The tainy fixes her robe as she is carried aboard the rough hand to Mary's room.

A minute later, the young woman is back in bed, lying on her side, with both hands between her breasts, jealously holding her mother.

Judy is just beginning to understand that she is not dreaming. She feels the thick fingers that support her, feeling her evident strength even when they are still, and on her back she feels the omnipresent heat of her daughter's body. She likes knowing that a thin layer of cloth is all that separates her from Mary's breasts. She can smell them. They smell exquisite. Everything about Mary is exquisite and Judy wants to enjoy it, but she is aware that this behavior is a rarity and that keeps her on her toes.

- Mary, is something wrong? – She caresses her strong fingers.

- I love you mom. – The young woman whispers – That's what happens.

Judy gets a lump in her throat. Of course she loves her daughter, and she tells him so right away. If the young woman doesn’t want to give more explanations, that is fine.

- I never tell you how important you are to me, mom. But you are the most important person in my life, you have been strong for me, you have taken care of me, you taught me to control my thirst for violence and to be merciful to the little ones. You protected me. And I promise you that I will protect you, mom. I swear.

The delicate hug is barely perceptible on the fingers at her apex. But it’s there.

- I have already told you how much you have given me, Mary. I will never stop thanking you.

There is a long silence. It’s such a personal moment, so warm, so pure for both of them. Judy feels the overwhelming need to ruin it.

- And all that protective instinct also includes your brother, right?

- Pff, of course. – Mary laughs – There's nothing the little idiot can do to stop me from taking care of him.

Judy figures this is a good time to push.

-So, about those apologies...

- Fucking hell, ma! – she gets exasperated, scaring Judy - I promise, I apologize to him once a week. I'm really sorry for eating his girlfriend, but he doesn't even talk to me. There's nothing else I can do.

- You can keep trying – the tainy suggests, but it's more of a plea. She is somewhat intimidated by the apex's outburst.

Mary hates that the tainy takes that tone with her. It makes her feel guilty. As if her mother was scared of her. But it's probably her own fault, she has to control her tone of voice more with her mother.

- I can keep trying - the apex confirms, and she begins to caress her mother's side with the tip of her index finger.

Once, Mary was playing with a classmate, a tainy, and she noticed that every time she stroked his back the tainy gasped for air. Then, just because she could, she increased the speed of the stroking, but not the pressure. The tainy began to push and kick trying to free himself from the apex finger and, to the amazement of the colossal teenager, the small creature's efforts began to weaken as his face paled and his lips and eyes took on an increasingly dark color. Eventually her classmate stopped moving. Mary's caresses had squeezed his lungs to the point of suffocation. The mere weight of a finger, without the need to apply any pressure, is enough to tear the skin, dislocate shoulders and hips or even crush the spine. All of this has happened to Mary, which is why she knows that there are many details that she has to consider in order not to hurt her mother's fragile body while she caresses her. An effort of concentration that, unexpectedly, the apex finds calming and allows her to get lost in her thoughts for a long time.

- I also want to talk to you about something – Mary finally says.

Her daughter's words surprise Judy, who was enjoying the best massage of her life courtesy of the tip of the apex index finger.

- Whatever you want, – Judy answers – just don't stop your finger.

Mary takes a few deep breaths to give herself courage.

- I turn you on, Judy, don't I?

Mary feels the tiny muscles in her mother's body tensing against the tip of her finger, but a slightly more intense round of caresses from her manage to relax the tainy again. The truth is that the she doesn't need the tainy to confirm anything, but she wants to hear her admit it.

- I'm sorry, Mary - Judy is embarrassed and hopes that apologizing is enough.

- I want you to say it - the tone in Mary's words is relaxed, almost a whisper, but it’s clear that it’s an order.

-Mary. You excite me, I, I...

- You like the power of my size, it excites you to see an apex abusing the little ones and for a long time you had an apex who used that power to fulfill all your fantasies.

- Yes – Judy sighs, her pulse racing.

- And you miss that. You miss deciding which person lives and which dies.

- Why do you say that? – The tainy caresses the fingers that hold her, ashamed of the possibility that her sexual frustration has been so evident – Maybe I…

- It's nothing you did, or said. I dreamed that I was a mini. I had never dreamed something like that, and I don't remember very well what happened, but I do remember the feeling of seeing gigantic people towering over me, and I remember how much I missed being like those people. – The young woman pauses – I even think you were an apex – she smiles.

Judy bites her lip and has to suppress a moan. Being an apex is her biggest fantasy, and her most private. She has never spoken to anyone about it, not even Mary's father.

- Your father did what he knew I enjoyed. He killed minis and tainys, he warped their bodies into unimaginable shapes, so broken you could barely tell that they had ever been a person. And sometimes, he even managed to keep those broken figures alive. I miss that. It's true.

- I can give it to you, - Mary offers - but with some conditions.

Judy, blushing and excited, remains silent. She doesn't want to admit out loud that she would do anything to fulfill those fantasies again.

- They will be games, - continues the apex- and they will be only when I say so. While we are playing, you will be my special tainy and I will be able to give you orders, reward you and punish you. You can behave however you want and I will respond like the Goddess that I will be for you in those moments. But the rest of the time, you will be my mother. You will not treat me differently while we live together in the house, you will advise me, you will tell me without fear when you think I am making a mistake and you will punish me if you consider it necessary. Because I will continue to be your daughter.

Judy doesn't answer. She doesn't dare, her daughter never seemed so mature and so fair to her. The terms Mary offers are more perfect than she could have ever imagined. For the first time in her life, it seems to Judy that Mary is a woman, powerful, wise, and of such overwhelming superiority that she cannot get her voice out.

- If you agree, – says Mary, noticing the state of her mother – kiss my fingers until I order you to stop.

The little kisses don't wait long. And Mary enjoys them for a while. 

End Notes:

Finally things are clear between mother and daughter. Now Mary can give Judy some exciting experiences. 

That doesn't fit there by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

Sometimes brutality is the only alternative. 

- Do you think the apex told the truth? – asks the little man.

- Of course, - the woman answers, clinging to hope - why would she tell us she was going to free us if it were a lie? She doesn't need to manipulate us, she already has our lives in her hands.

- Maybe she’s one of those giantesses that she enjoys torturing...

- No! – The woman interrupts him – She's just a horny teenager, she's going to have some fun with us, and then she'll free us. You’ll see.

 

That was the promise the young apex made to the mini couple captured in a supermarket. Then the gigantic woman went to shower and the kidnapped people remained on her desk, waiting for her, with no escape. For a long time the only sound heard in the room is that of the torrential jet of water that the apex uses to clean her body and that does not cause the slightest discomfort on her powerful skin, a violent and unstoppable stream of water that in other circumstances it could flood an entire town and completely destroy the fragile structures that the minis inhabit.

 

- Who's there! – the man asks when he hears a knock in the distance.

A pencil rolls a couple of meters on the other side of the desk and, from behind a cardboard box, a man appears. A tainy. A massive tainy. The stranger stops and looks at the minis. Then he starts running towards them. Dressed only in white pants, massive muscles cover every corner of the tainy's torso and every step of his bare feet resonates on the wood.

The colossus ran towards them at breakneck speed and the minis started running. But their small frame is no match for the stranger's long legs. If they had run in different directions, perhaps one would have had the chance to hide or jump off the desk in hopes of not dying with the fall. But the couple never thought about separating, and together they received the impact that sent them flying through the air. Dizzy, Julia tries to sit up and sees Francis struggling against the enormous paw that is holding him in the air by the neck. One of the vascular bare feet stops next to the woman, the marked veins giving the enormous foot a sensual, but terrifying appearance. A push of the foot knocks the woman onto her back and she feels a steel pincer closing around her neck, it is the man's hand that captures the woman's neck and leaves her hanging in the air too. The weak hands of the minis are incapable of moving the strong and muscular hands of the tainy even a millimeter. Beyond the hands extend muscular arms that at their widest part are thicker than Julia's waist. The tainy that catches them is built like a tank and his victims' blows simply bounce off his dense layer of muscle.

The tainy leaves the minis suspended in the air for a while, giving them enough room to breathe, waiting for them to tire.

- This is simple, - says the tainy with a deep voice - I'm gonna rape the shit out of one of you. I need a volunteer.

The minis don’t want to believe what they have just heard and the blows and struggles resume, but there’s nothing their small bodies can do to free themselves from the steel arms that hold them.

- Take me! – Francis says with tears in his eyes.

- No, Franghjjj…

The constricting force of the fingers around the woman's throat cuts off airflow, crushes her vocal cords, and makes it impossible for her to continue speaking.

- You sure? – The tainy asks, bringing the weak man he holds with his left hand closer to his face.

- Yeah. Let her go – the pathetic man begs, clinging to the tainy's thick fingers.

-You’re a good man - the tainy comments, hieratic, stretching out his left arm and allowing the little man to see his beloved wife hanging from the other hand.

The tainy's right hand moves to the left, then to the right and finally ends up back where it started. It’s a simple but violent movement, and the woman's arms collapse to her sides, inert. The jolt not only broke Julia's neck, but completely severed her spine, causing her neck to stretch at least four inches under the weight of her body and the pressure of the huge hand holding squeezing it.

The fingers now squeeze Francis's throat, cutting off any heartbreaking screams. Only the tears on the mini's increasingly purple face show the terrible pain in his heart.

- Now that she's dead, she won't have to listen to you begging me to stop and rape her instead of you. I killed her out of mercy. – assures the muscular man, finally releasing the woman's body to concentrate on Francis - You are going to regret being a good man.

The tainy's thick arm embraces the mini against his torso while with his free hand the huge man pulls down his pants. Francis feels his captor's pectorals deforming his back. Every muscle on the tainy feels like made of steel.

The tainy, completely naked, stretches out his arms and takes a look at his little victim, an exceptionally small man. The mini's entire back, including the shoulders, is no wider than just one of the big man’s pectorals. The arms are so thin that the tainy's hands cover them completely and the long, thick fingers extend, in front, over his small pectorals, and behind, over his thin back. More than a man, the mini in his hands feels like a fleshlight.

- This is what happens to good men – comments the tainy.

Francis begins to struggle more and more as he begins to descend. Something warm pushes and forces its way between the mini's buttocks. Francis begins to plead when the struggles prove futile once again, but the pleas are no more effective. The tips of the giant’s fingers dig a little deeper into the mini's weak flesh for a better grip and, compressing the chest a little more, the tainy begins to push. At first the warm invader felt soft, but beneath the soft surface the mini man can feel a hard and unforgiving shaft.

- Please don’t! I beg you, don't do it!

The desperation in Francis's voice is evident, he has never felt so weak, and so humiliated. Someone is about to rape him. A man holds him in the air and is going to use him to satisfy himself, as if he were a toy, as if his life was worthless. The pressure on his anus becomes a throbbing pain.

- Wait, wait, wait! Let me suck you! Please! Maybe the saliva… Ouch! Help! Aaaah! Somebody help me! HelGhu! Aaaaaaaaaah! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

The only thing Francis feels, besides pain, is relief that Julia is dead. First, because she is not suffering what he is suffering. And second, because there is no doubt in the mini's mind that, if her wife were alive, he would have begged the tainy to rape her instead of him. That's how unbearable the pain is that spreads from his anus to the rest of his body. Stronger than the protective instinct, stronger than love. The pain is stronger than everything.

The kicks and writhing of the mini he holds in his hands turn into tremors. The tainy had never penetrated such a narrow cavity. It's almost painful to him, though he knows it's nothing compared to the pain his victim is feeling. He wants to stop, but he knows he can’t.

- The tip is already inside – the tainy informs.

<<The tip, – Francis thinks – I feel like I'm going to die, that I'm about to explode with a thick burning iron penetrating my insides. And he says it's just the head. It's not fair>>

Those are the only logical thoughts Francis has before the hands around his torso push down again with brutal force. Although he is screaming, the fragile mini can hear the sound of his own body falling apart, bones dislocating and flesh tearing.

Blood runs down the tainy's muscular thighs. A narrow passage squeezes his cock terribly, and the pressure only increases as the trunk advances further and further until, with a crunch, the hip of his victim dislocates, or breaks, unable to bear the thickness of his manhood. The pressure disappears, or at least the more uncomfortable pressure, because the torn internal muscles still stretch and fight against the beastly invader.

The mini's screams lose all humanity. They are the animalistic sounds of prey being eaten alive.

The slow, crushing thrust stops when half the cock is still out, and the tainy begins to pull it out. He feels something hot and heavy landing on the top of his foot and almost vomits. It's not blood, it's something solid, something that was previously inside the mini that he is raping, something that shouldn't be outside. But the tainy manages to control himself and begins the process of inserting his relentless member inside the delicate body of the mini man, a man who seems to barely stay in one piece.

As the cruel invader retreated, Francis felt a different and less severe kind of agony, though by no means relief. Now that he is moving forward again, faster, the screams become louder and more desperate. Eventually the thick pole reaches the previous depth, but this time it continues advancing, revealing to the mini that he has not yet experienced the full extent of the tainy manhood.

The tainy feels the head of his penis making its way against soft and warm obstacles, surely the organs, or at least pieces of organs that are pushed aside by the inexorable advance of his cock. When he finally manages to accommodate his entire length inside the body of his victim, real sex starts.

The screams turn into raspy, exhausted grunts. Francis's body no longer trembles, it only shakes with the attacks of his victimizer, each impact against the steel body of the tainy causing new and deeper fractures in the mini's shattered hip.

Victor sees the mini's limp body, his arms and legs inert, and decides that it’s time to end the horrible tragedy. But he can't stop. The show must go on. There’s too much at stake. So, instead of stopping, he speeds up. The tainy's hands grip the mini's body harder, fracturing some ribs, and the thrusts become faster and more powerful. The abs are marked, the pectorals swell to impossible proportions and veins explodes on the thick arms, a terrifying display of strength concentrated in a single, thin and fragile mini, with the secret hope that one of those impacts will break the spine or neck of their victim and end their suffering. But the mini is more resistant than it seemed and refuses to die, and as it receives the brutal attack, more and more blood runs over Victor's legs and splashes on his abs and more pieces of meat escape from inside and fall to the floor.

- What the hell is this!

The voice echoes through the room like thunder. Mary closes the door behind her and strides towards the desk with the fury of a storm.

Francis sees the immeasurably large apex approaching and, in an act of superhuman resistance, manages to summon all of his strength into a single, rending, terrible scream.

- Help!

- Get your dirty hands off him! – orders the apex.

Mary takes her small body between the fingertips of her right hand and snatches it from the tainy. Aboard the colossal hand and on the verge of death, Francis doesn’t see what is happening at the desk, but hears a loud impact. The hand that holds him takes him towards the abdomen of the apex. The little man, in his agony, doesn’t notice that the woman's skin is dry, there’s not a drop of water on the body of the apex who, supposedly, has just come out of the shower.

- You're safe now. – she consoles him and shows him the palm of her left hand, where is the crushed body of a tainy – He can't hurt you anymore.

At that moment, Francis feels a slight sense of relief. The monster that murdered his wife, the monster that raped him and destroyed his insides, is now a pasty stain in the palm of his savior's hand. Of the Goddess.

- Pain – Francis moans weakly, caught in reality again – Pleas. Kill. Me.

- Shh shh shh, everything will be fine, little one - smiles the beautiful Goddess from above, looking at the destroyed mini for the last time.

In that final moment, the Goddess's words make the pain disappear and the small, broken Francis experiences a deep feeling of peace, knowing that justice was done for him and his wife and that, shortly, he would be reunited with his beloved Julia. In the next instant, the rough palm of the enormous hand advances towards the belly of the apex, eliminating any possible space and destroying in the most absolute way the body and life of the small, weak and pathetic Francis.

From over the desk, Victor watches as Mary's toned belly tenses until it becomes an impenetrable wall of marked abs of steel. After that, a quick hand gesture completely crushes the mini. Mary looks straight at Victor and slides her hand down, piling all the ground meat and pulverized bones into one of the deep grooves that separate two of her abs. The liquefied remains remain in the trench and just begin to drip over the young woman's skin when the apex relaxes the huge muscles.

 

Mary's fingers go in and out her vagina at a dizzying speed, she was about to cum when she saw on the screen of her cell phone how little Victor's muscles suddenly swelled, making the victim look even smaller. But she immediately understood that the tainy was trying to break the mini with the force of his thrusts, so the apex used all her willpower to stop masturbating, wash her hands and come to the rescue of her little mini before it was too late.

 

- You were well. – Mary congratulates him, with a huge smile, turning off the little hidden camera that sent the images of the terrible show to her phone – Although, in the end you wanted to be too clever. But it doesn’t matter. It was great.

Mary notices Victor's bloody erect cock and thinks of a way to congratulate him. She takes him between her fingers, lies him against the palm of her hand and wraps the small member between her thick lips, sucking delicately and poking the tip of her tongue very carefully, gracefully, stimulating the tainy until he is nothing more than a trembling surrendered body. And then she increases the suction, giving him a powerful, long orgasm and at the same time leaving Victor's body clean of any trace of Francis.

- The tainy that you crushed - Victor begins to say, lying on the desk, his breathing still accelerated and erratic, looking out of the corner of his eye at the red stain on the desk a few meters from him - Who was it?

- Meh, some tainy I had hidden somewhere. - Mary shrugs her shoulders - The important thing is, you showed that you could be fun, Victor, so as promised, I'm not killing you and I'm not using your dad as dildo lube. Isn't that great?

The relief that comes over Victor makes it all worth it. It’s been two weeks of incertainty since Mary told him that she was feed up of him, and now, finally, she has forgiven him. He turns around, kneeling, and brings his forehead to the surface of the desk, thanking Mary with deep bow.

- Now I want you to crush that woman's head - Mary orders out of nowhere.

- What? – Stupefied – but she is dead.

- Look how he turned out, Victor, there are pieces of him everywhere, and she’s there, with her neck somewhat stretched, but in one piece. It doesn't seem fair to me.

Aware that his and his father’s life are still at risk, Victor doesn’t ask for further explanations. After all, the mini woman is dead. The tainy stands next to Julia's body, towering over her, and he lifts his right foot.

Mary kneels next to the desk and watches with absolute concentration as the woman's small head remains under the bare sole of Victor's foot, making him look enormous. It doesn't look like he was pressing, but her small head begins to deform. Just a little at first, but as the weight increases, her skull begins to elongate and creak, and Mary's fingers rub and penetrate her crotch frantically. The delicate head collapses in an explosion of splintered brains and bones, but the timing is wrong and Mary doesn’t reach climax. Again, the show must go on. Victor's muscular hands pull the left arm of the decapitated body until it’s torn off. And Mary devours it. His muscular hands pull the left leg until it is torn off in a bath of blood. And Mary devours it. Victor's muscular hands pull the right leg, but the tainy's effort is interrupted by the deafening moans of Mary's violent orgasm. An experience that Victor always finds overwhelming, no matter how many times he witnesses it.

The little tainy waits in silence for several minutes while Mary moans and huffs, recovering from the powerful explosion of pleasure.

- So, - Victor finally dares to speak - this mean we…

- Don't even think about it, - Mary interrupts - you're too much of a crying bitch to be my boyfriend, or my partner, or anything like that. You will be my favorite toy. That's great, it’ll allow you to stay alive and, of course, your dad can keep the house I bought him. After all it was a gift, those should not be taken away.

- But I thought Leslie was your favorite toy.

- Pff, of course not. Leslie is my pet, she is very good at it. In fact, my pet is more important than my favorite toy, so she is your superior. Vicky is my friend, so she is above you too. And Fred, well, Fred is an interesting guy who I want to get to know better, so for now he's above you too. You missed the opportunity to be my favorite little guy, Victor, but you're still in the group, that’s something, right?

- Of course, my Goddess. 

End Notes:

This is coming to an end. Maybe there are two more chapters left, maybe one.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13146