The Traveler's Soul - A Vore Witch Tale by WookieWizard
Summary:

For access to early releases of all my stories, please consider becoming a patron!

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Please shoot me an email if interested in a story commission or a roleplay customised to your desires.

Lastly, please consider making a donation as all funds help me towards my goal of quitting my job/reducing hours to spend more time writing!

https://ko-fi.com/wookiewizard

A young traveler has made his way from one side of the realm to another, carrying a jeweled necklace. He knows what he is carrying is of great value, but he doesn't know why. He doesn't even know his client's name or why she wants it. All he knows is that she lives in a secluded cabin in the forest and asked he not tell anyone where he's going. What follows after his delivery is a nightmare that will literally cost him everything, in life and death. Being made into a snack is the least of his problems!

This story is complete and is available on my Patreon. Please consider becoming a patron!

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Fantasy, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 14489 Read: 12796 Published: June 18 2023 Updated: January 29 2024

1. Chapter 1 by WookieWizard

2. Chapter 2 by WookieWizard

3. Chapter 3 by WookieWizard

4. Chapter 4 by WookieWizard

5. Chapter 5 by WookieWizard

6. Chapter 6 by WookieWizard

7. Chapter 7 by WookieWizard

8. Chapter 8 by WookieWizard

9. Chapter 9 by WookieWizard

Chapter 1 by WookieWizard

It was a dark night. The forest was almost silent save for the chirping of birds and crickets. Owls hooted ominously. There was a young man making his way down a deserted path. He had been travelling for days, covering other forests like this, mountains, canyons, beaches, and he had passed through many strongholds along the way. His name was Loni. He was a treasure hunter, and he was very good at what he did. He’d encountered numerous perilous situations through his journeys; venturing into deep underground caves and making his way to the top of icy peaks to obtain the most deeply desired treasures in all of the realm. In fact, doing so for this long gave him a hint of arrogance. He almost felt like he was unstoppable, and would charge accordingly for his finds. Loni was making his way through the forest in the dead of night to drop off his latest find for a client. It was some kind of jewelled necklace, designed in the style of many generations past, and his client was a beautiful red-haired woman. If not for the fact that Loni wanted to maintain a professional boundary between himself and those he worked for, he might have just hit on the woman. She was deeply mysterious, and all that he knew about her was that her name was Trish Margonia.

 

Loni finally made his way to his destination, tired from his journey and hoping to enjoy a bit of hospitality. It was a large house in the middle of the forest; so deep in the wood that it was clear its occupant wanted to be far away from civilisation. It had at least 3 floors, was made of stone, and a smoking chimney on top promised a warm fireplace inside to take comfort by. Loni knocked on the door, exciting about both his pay and the chance to rest.

 

A woman opened the door. As he expected, it was Trish. She was wearing colorful shirt made of the finest leather, and her hair was down. It was as if Trish was out and about adventuring herself, rather than preparing for bed like Loni would have expected. Her shirt was quite open, revealing a decent look at Trish’ impressive cleavage. However, Loni took only the briefest of glances. Gotta stay professional, he thought to himself.

 

“Are you alone?” Trish asked sharply.

 

“No, it’s only me.”

“Are you certain you weren’t followed?” she asked.

 

“I’m positive. I’ve been walking through this forest for the past two hours, checking back and forth for spies. Carrying goods like this, I’m always careful.” Loni replied with a hint of arrogance in his voice.

 

“And nobody knows you’re here? You didn’t tell anybody you were coming to see me?”

 

Loni scoffed, almost as though Trish was expecting him to throw his common sense out the window. “Of course not. I don’t tell anybody about my travels. I don’t even use my real name when I’m in a strange place.”

 

“Excellent… most excellent, indeed” Trish said, her voice turning from anxious to calmly elevated. “Then I suppose it would be rude of me not to invite you inside? Come on in!” Trish opened the door wildly, raising her arm out to offer Loni the warmest of welcomes. It seemed that Trish was more happy to see him than he was to see her.

 

Loni walked inside. He had not seen the house before, but was taken by surprise how homely it looked inside. The exterior screamed cold and uninviting, but the interior was anything but. A fluffy rug by a warm fire, maple timber floorboards, a dining table with a bowl full of fruit on top, and many beautiful pieces of artwork all across the walls. If Trish’ beautiful appearance wasn’t a pleasure on its own, her home certainly was.

 

“There’s no time to waste, traveller. Come with me.” Trish said to him authoritatively, clearly she wasn’t about to waste time. She was a woman that conducted business first and played later.

 

“As you wish, miss,” Loni replied, making sure he denoted her power.

 

Loni followed Trish down a long corridor. It seemed to go nowhere. No doors to other rooms, no artworks. More than anything it just looked like a waste of space. At the end of the corridor, they stopped.

 

“Again, you’re absolutely certain that nobody knows you’re here?” Trish asked again.

 

“Cross my heart” Loni said with an enthusiastic smile

 

Trish smiled back at him. “Perfect.” She then pressed on one of the stones in the wall and it receded inwards, making a hole deep enough to fit her entire hand. Suddenly, the stone wall pulled away to the side, revealing a secret passageway. It was going downstairs and it was dark. Despite Loni making his way through various underground caves and dungeons and being used to it, this unnerved him. Why would a woman living so isolated from civilization need a hidden doorway? And where did those stairs lead to?

 

Trish picked up a nearby candle and struck a match to light it. “You look nervous” she said. “Don’t worry, it’s just a… an additional security measure”

 

“Whatever you say, miss”

 

“Trish will be fine, traveller. Your name was Loni, right?”

 

“Yes, Loni.”

 

“Well, Loni, I’m paying a lot for this, and I’m very nervous. I want to make absolutely sure we’re not being watched. I have a many enemies that would love to get their hands on this jewel, and they have sent spies looking for me before”

 

Loni understood. He’d been pursued in the past by parties with opposing interests too. With the same warm demeanor she greeted him at the front door with, Trish motioned him to head down the dark staircase. She followed him with the candle, illuminating the path. The air in the corridor was stale and there was moistness in the air. Wherever this was leading, Trish did not make her way down here very often.

 

The staircase seemed to go down longer than Loni thought was possible. He had to guess it was at least the same height as the house from ground level to the roof, but instead going deep into the ground. This had to be specially constructed on Trish’ orders. They got to the room at the bottom and it was pitch black. Loni stood still.

 

“One moment,” Trish said, as she wandered into the dark and started lighting numerous candles, gradually illuminating the room, and giving Loni a sense of place. Loni had so far learned to expect the unexpected when it came to Trish, and this room was no exception. It was full of all kinds of treasures. Gems of all colors, golden goblets, scepters, coins pilled up to the ceiling, gold bricks, and some treasures he couldn’t even described. The value in this room would have equalled his career as a treasure hunter at least ten times over. He was astounded. How did such a young woman afford to collect all these materials? And who had helped her do it? Why did she want to hoard it like this? Trish could live like a queen with this fortune. Despite having so many questions, Loni was frozen in shock.

 

Trish approached him again. She pressed another stone in the wall, causing another sudden shift in the wall behind Loni and sealing them both inside. They were truly alone together; neither their voices or any other sound would escape this mysterious room. The thought actually gave Loni a slight chill.

 

“Now… down to business,” Trish sais mischievously. “Since you’re back here I’m going to assume that you have what I paid you to get? You know I can’t give you the rest of what I owe you until I see that you have what I want…” Trish snickered, barely able to contain her excitement. Whatever she asked for was, she placed a lot of value on it.

 

Loni smiled back at her assuredly. “I never come back to a client with empty hands. Oh yes, I have what you paid for, and I think you’re going to like it. A lot.”

 

A big smile stretched across Trish’ face. “Oh, I know I will. I know for a fact that I’m gonna love it. You have no idea what this means to me. You have no idea what you’ve done for me. You’ve… you’ve changed everything!”

 

“Why waste time?” Loni said, almost seeming as though he was flirting with Trish. “Do you wanna see it?”

 

Trish nodded her head, her excitement clearly becoming more intense. “Oh, I most definitely do!”

 

Without wanting to hold her up further, and expecting to receive the rest of an already large payment, Loni reached into his knapsack, digging around for it. He pulled out a small box with a lock on it. He was so careful that simply putting the treasure in his bag wasn’t enough. He had to add an extra layer of security; anything that would put off onlookers that might try to steal from him.

 

“It’s in here, locked away safe and ready for you to open.” Loni placed the box on the table, shifted it over to Trish, and handed her the key, looking deep into her eyes the whole time. For Trish, it was like receiving a birthday present, wrapped up and ready to make her happy.

 

Trish unlocked the box and opened it, revealing the gold-chained necklace that contained a glowing stone. Loni was happy to see that his client was pleased, but even he had to admit to himself that he’d never seen a stone glow like that before. It was like it was full of electricity. On top of that, Trish seemed to be acting more enthusiastic than any other client he’d ever had in his life. He couldn’t put a finger on why, but this is what really unnerved him to the core.

 

“You wanna know something, Loni?” Trish said, drawing his attention away from the stone in her hands and back up to her eyes. “I would never have been able to get my hands on this precious stone myself. Do you know why?”

 

Loni really felt nervous now. He’d hoped it was because Trish didn’t have experience going down into dungeons. At the same time he also wanted to know more about this mysterious woman and remained silent, not wanting to obstruct her from continuing. He just nodded at her.

 

“The reason I couldn’t go and get the stone myself is because it’s magical. You see Loni, this stone was locked away in the deepest underground cavern in the realm because it held far too much power for anyone to wield, and it couldn’t be destroyed. The only thing that those who hid it could hope for was that it would never be found… ever. So that’s where you came into this story, my friend. I had to hire nobody but the best treasure hunter in the realm. You were either going to get the stone for me, or die trying.”

 

A sick feeling started to build up in Loni’s stomach. He really wasn’t liking where this was going. “Well, I’m glad to help. If I could get my payment, I’ll be on my way.”

 

“Oh, please, Loni! You haven’t let me finish yet! You’ll get your payment, and so much more, don’t worry about that! I haven’t even gotten to the best part yet.”

 

Loni remained silent, taking notice of his rapidly rising heart rate.

 

“I am a witch Loni. I know I might look young, but I am actually over 50 years old. Witches like me age much slower than our human counterparts. Now, the reason I needed you to go get it is because there was a very powerful magic surrounding it. Those that hid it wanted to make sure that a witch would never be able to get it because… well… let’s just say it wouldn’t be good news for the realm in the hands of the wrong kind of witch.”

 

“What are you going to do with it now that you have it?”

 

“I’m gonna get to that. In fact, you’re going to see some of that. You see, Loni, you should never have given this stone to me. Before I was a powerful witch, if you’ll allow me to flatter myself a little, but now? Now my power is absolutely unlimited! I can do whatever I want now! I’m going to make the most powerful lord in the realm look like an ant in comparison! And it’s all because of you!”

 

Loni’s anxiety started to turn into a full-blown panic. He didn’t want to imagine what Trish was going to do with that kind of power. He actually hoped that she was playing some kind of sick joke on him, and that it was just an ordinary necklace, but that glow was definitely telling him otherwise. He started to back away towards the door, his petrified eyes still glued on Trish.

 

Trish put the necklace on. The green stone started to glow even brighter than before. Then the energy emanating from the jewel seemed to be spreading out, deep inside Trish’s body. Loni could see neon green lines appearing across Trish’ arms and in her neck as if the power was literally flowing through her veins. Then he saw Trish’ eyes turn bright lime green. This really scared Loni. From his perspective, Trish was effectively turning into a monster.

 

Loni continued to back away, almost tripping over his own feet along the way. This really was not good. He had to get out right now. He slammed his back against the stone wall and started waving his arms around against it frantically looking for the panel that would open the door. He started to hyperventilate, not being able to find it.

 

Trish watched him do this as the power continued to build up inside of her. She started to laugh maniacally. To Loni, it reminded him of the villainesses that he conjured up in his imagination when his father would read him fantasy story books at bedtime. But it was worse. This was all too real and there was no going to sleep to escape it. Trish’ skin started to glow a vibrant green tinge, illuminating the dim room like it was daylight. The power coursing through her even made her hair gently flow about in the air as if a light breeze was coming off the ground. It made the hair on the back of Loni’s neck stand up.

Loni could not find the switch. He was trapped in the room with Trish Margonia. Trapped with a witch; a witch he had just unknowingly made the most powerful being in the realm. Trish walked up to him, her previously delightful smile now a demonic grin. Loni continued pounding on the wall in a panic, desperate to escape and run out in the forest. He swore to himself that he’d give up treasure hunting and thievery if he ever got out of this. He’d get an honest job. He could farm, he could open a butchery, her could sweep the floors at small town taverns. Just let him out and he’ll make all the changes he was promising happen.

 

But it was no use. Trish walked up close to him, cornering him like a bear traps a helpless deer.

 

“Just because I’m the most powerful witch there ever was doesn’t mean I’m no longer an honest woman,” Trish said. “I said I was going to pay you. I intend to keep that promise.”

 

Despite the horror of everything that had happened so far, this gave Loni a slight glimmer of hope.

 

“But before I do that, I want to demonstrate to you just how powerful I really am. How powerful you made me.”

End Notes:

This story is complete up on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now please consider becoming a patron! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story in gradual intervals over time for the public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

I uploaded this again because I realized there was a mix up in the names. I previously did this as a commission and changed the names for the public version, clearly mixing up my files. This has now been corrected and I will try to avoid that mistake going ahead.

Chapter 2 by WookieWizard

“You’ll get exactly what you deserve,” Trish said to Loni as he cowered into the corner of the basement. “I don’t go back on my promises.” Trish snickered. “As a matter of fact Loni… I think you’re gonna have a payment better than you could have ever imagined.” She laughed at him as Loni’s face contorted out of pure fear. “Oh yes, there is a LOT more than gold on offer for you! However, I need something from you.”

 

Loni remained silent. He didn’t want to open his eyes which he had clamped shut in horror of both what the sorceress was going to do to him, but also his own responsibility in whatever she might do to others in the world. It was all his fault. He couldn’t look at her. He couldn’t even look at himself right now. Trish did not like this and became a lot sterner.

“I said I need something from you.” Trish said, raising her voice which previously came off as so gentle.

“What?! What is it?!” Loni blurted out, not paying attention to the fact this might have offended her.

“I need… an audience.” Trish replied, her voice calming down again as she re-established control on the situation. “Loni… stop pounding on my door and look at me.”

Loni did not respond. Panic was still rushing through him. He had hit the door on the walls so hard that he’d made his fingernails bleed and had blue marks all over his knuckles. It was time for Trish to really impose herself, impose her powers.

 

Trish pointed her arms out towards Loni and stretched out her fingers. It was time to put an end to this racket before he did something bad to the door. In a not so humble manner, Trish closed her eyes and concentrated on her newfound powers. There was no sound, but Loni certainly felt a force greater than anything he’d ever felt in his life. Something completely unnatural. He found himself suddenly unable to move. His arms, which had been pounding away on the door, were sudden frozen in place. He couldn’t even take to kicking it as Trish saw to stopping his legs moving too. He was like a statue now. Suddenly, he began to rotate on the spot, his feet sliding against the ground like his boot soles were coated in oil. Trish turned him around to face her.

 

“Now that I have your attention,” Trish said, “I have something to show you. Something incredible. A reward you’ve never dreamed of before”

 

Loni wasn’t in a position to respond. He couldn’t even open his lips. Trish kept her arms trained on the unfortunate traveller, as the energetic panic shifted over to his racing mind. Whatever this great reward was, he wanted no part of it. At this point he didn’t even want the regular reward he previously expected.

 

Trish was not about to waste time. She focused all of her power on the next spell, knowing exactly what she had in mind. It would be the greatest magical achievement of her life so far. Suddenly, green beams shot out of the tips of Trish’ fingers like lightning bolts and enveloped every surface of Loni’s frozen body. Initially the feeling was painless, just visually disturbing, but then the most unwelcome of sensations happened.

 

The vision of the dimly lit room was replaced by an intrusive bright green light that surrounded every corner of his vision. He was effectively blind, seeing nothing but various tones of bright green and even brighter green. Any sense of place in the world was lost to him. This was followed by unpleasant physical sensations. He felt like he was somehow being stretched and squeezed simultaneously over and over again. It was like he was being pulled from his arms, legs and the top of his head by some crude torture device. Yeah, there was also the sense that he was being constricted. It felt like his stomach, kidneys, lungs and intestines were all getting squeezed by rough, angry hands. It wasn’t a feeling he’d ever experienced, a feeling he could describe, and it was a feeling he wanted to end immediately. As the bright green flashes and bodily sensations overwhelmed Loni, they were followed by a disorienting spinning sensation. At this point all sense of coherence of his place in the universe had stopped. He had no sense of direction; no bodily feeling beyond intense pain; he was blinded. Outside of this, the only thing that could remotely connect him to the world as he knew it moments before was the sound of laughs. Trish’ laughs, which were menacing beyond all measure. How could this witch possibly perceive what she was doing to him as a reward?

 

Suddenly, it all stopped. Everything except the laughter at least. Loni had fallen to the ground. He felt some aches in his tailbone and back having hit the stone floor hard, but he would invite that feeling for years before enduring another second of that magical assault. His attention turned back to Trish’ laughs. They seemed to be louder than before. Deeper than before. Something had most definitely changed about Trish.

 

 It was then that Loni realized that it was not Trish who had changed, but it was him. He looked around and realized something truly horrifying. Everything was enormous! The table on which he placed his satchel was like a gigantic monument; all the treasures in the room looked like big shiny golden palaces; and most horrifying of all was Trish. She stood above him like a tyrant, looking like she was 100 times his size. Trish and the room were not made big. He had been shrunk down! If he had to guess it was somewhere around half an inch. As if his panic from before wasn’t enough to completely overwhelm him, this was on a whole other level. He didn’t even have time to run back to the door and pound on it. Running back there would be like crossing a small field from his venture, and from his perspective Trish was only 30 meters away. Without looking up, Loni was staring directly at Trish’ feet, taking note of her sturdy, dark-brown leather boots with a high heel. She could easily flatten him with her impressive footwear if he wanted to, and smear him on the ground like an insect.

End Notes:

This story is complete up on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now please consider becoming a patron! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story in gradual intervals over time for the public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

I uploaded this again because I realized there was a mix up in the names. I previously did this as a commission and changed the names for the public version, clearly mixing up my files. This has now been corrected and I will try to avoid that mistake going ahead.

Chapter 3 by WookieWizard

Loni looked up at Trish, shaking in his pants. Trish was looking down at him with a sinister grin. During the whole time Loni was making sense of his new oversized world, Trish never stopped laughing maniacally. She was truly loving the confusion and horror she had brought into the little man’s world.

 

“Are you ready for some fun, little man?” Trish said enthusiastically.

 

Loni was petrified. He wanted to scream all kinds of nasty things at her, but didn’t want to test her resolve. He knew Trish’ power. He knew that if she wanted to she could make things 1000 times worse than they already were. He simply remained frozen.

 

“Cat got your tongue?” Trish said, “No matter. I’ll show you what I had in store for you, Loni.”

Trish then bent over and gripped the tiny man between her fingers. At a normal size Trish’ hands looked delicate, but now each finger was like a soft tree trunk that pressed just a little too hard into his fragile body. As Trish lifted Loni off the ground into the air, he couldn’t help but flail his limbs around.

 

“Hold still tiny man. You wouldn’t want me to drop you.” Trish teased.

 

She placed him on the table. Tiny Loni was still unable to fully comprehend what was going on, and his thoughts were racing. All he was certain of was that he was completely at the mercy of an evil witch, and her idea of a ‘reward’ was not something he wanted.

 

“So… do you like your new size?” Trish asked. “I wanna hear you say it.”

 

Loni was lost for words. He didn’t know how to respond as the wrong sentence could very well cost him his life.

“I umm… Trish… no… no, I… don’t like it…” he replied nervously, tripping over each word.

 

“You don’t?! Oh, it must just be a side-effect of the spell! I’ll show you just how great what I have in store for you is. You just haven’t had the chance to appreciate it yet. Being a tiny little man all of a sudden and with no warning must be quite the shock to you!”

 

Trish held her hand out towards him again, casting another spell which caused Loni to float upwards in the air. It was unbelievable. He was levitating like the ghosts from his childhood fantasy novels! Trish was making him defy gravity! He steadily floated higher and higher up, eventually level with Trish’ gigantic yet beautiful face. He looked down and almost had a heart attack seeing the height. It was taller than the highest mountain peak he’d ever traversed. Between looking down and into his captors’ eyes, he didn’t know what was more terrifying.

 

“How’s the view from there?” Trish teased.

Loni began to sob, wanting nothing more than to run out of this room and out into the forest. “It’s scary, Trish! Please, put me down!”

“Put you down? We’re just getting started. Then with a flick of her finger, Trish cast another spell.

 

Suddenly, Loni’s clothes started to fall apart, almost as though they were turning into ashes. They fell off his off, floating to the ground in a multicoloured cloud, and left Loni’s naked body completely exposed. He couldn’t even use his hands to cover his private area. Trish’ powers held his body frozen in a fixed position like before. Beyond how horrifying it was, it was also deeply humiliating. This witch was started to use him for her own sexual pleasure.

 

“God, you’re so damn cute, Loni!” Trish purred. “The last guy I had over wasn’t quite as… endowed as you are.” She continued to giggle, moving her face closer to inspect him as if he was some kind of specimen. Lots of “ooos” and “aahs” were said, but Loni remained totally paralyzed, anxious for what was going to come next and just hoping it wouldn’t get any worse. This was a false hope.

 

With another wave of her hands, Trish released Loni from the spell and sent him falling back down to the table like fruit falling from a tree. The speed was more than anything he could have imagined. He’d ridden horses all his life on his adventures, and this was on a whole other level. Looking down, he saw the wooden table get closer and closer at an uncomfortable pace. As adrenaline raced through him, Loni clamped his eyes shut and pulled himself into a fetal position, knowing this was unlikely to save him before he slammed down into the hard wood below. Expecting his consciousness to instantly find itself in the afterlife… yet, a little too much time passed and it didn’t.

 

Loni opened his eyes again. He was laying down on top of the table with his knees pulled to his chest. He hadn’t been killed by the fall; in fact he wasn’t even hurt. Trish’ magic, for all of its powers to inflict immense harm and suffering on him, was also able to protect him in ways that were most unnatural. Releasing himself from his terrified position, he got up again. Although completely in the nude and humiliated by this, he looked up at Trish absolutely thankful that she spared him.

 

Trish smiled down at him. “What? You think I was gonna let a sexy man like you paint my beautiful table with his blood? Please!”

 

“I… I don’t know what to say…”

 

“I think you should say… thank you?” Trish suggested.

 

Loni was taken aback by this. Would thanking his oppressor get her on his side, or would that only justify this horrible onslaught further. He decided to play it safe and hope for the best.
“Th-th-thank you…. Trish…” he said nervously.

“How about…” Trish thought to herself, “… thank you goddess?”

 

“G-g-godd-ess.” Saying such things couldn’t possibly make this situation any easier. Based on Trish’ delighted expression it only amplified her complete intoxication on power.

 

“See! That’s so much better, little one! Now… I’m going to put on a show for you. And let me make it crystal clear to you, I NEED an audience! You WILL watch!”

 

Loni was in no position to refuse. “G-g-goddess… I will watch…”

“Goooooooood….” she seductively exhaled as she stepped back from the table. Loni’s eyes were trained on her, less out of desire and more out of concern for his safety.

End Notes:

This story is complete up on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now please consider becoming a patron! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story in gradual intervals over time for the public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

I uploaded this again because I realized there was a mix up in the names. I previously did this as a commission and changed the names for the public version, clearly mixing up my files. This has now been corrected and I will try to avoid that mistake going ahead.

Chapter 4 by WookieWizard

Trish traced her hands all across her body teasingly, massaging her hips, her belly, her breasts. She then started to unbuckle belts and undo buttons. She was about to give Loni a stripshow of gigantic proportions. First, she kicked off her boots and brushed them off to the side. Then she went for her pants. She pulled them down to her ankles, revealing the smooth skin of her beautiful thick legs, and threw them off. Trish did a slow 180-degree turn around, giving the tiny man a great look at her underwear-clad butt. With a great big smile, she started on her torso attire. The released button suddenly made her clothes appear really loose, the leather folding on top of itself. She then stretched her arms out and cast a spell silently. The dense piece of brown leather flew off her backwards, landing on the ground behind her.

 

The beautiful witch was now down to her undergarments. It was a two-piece lingerie set. Bright green and very tight. The breasts were pushed upwards to make them appear plumper and fuller than they already were. The thin fabric barely covered her genitalia, which was the biggest tease of all. It also left nothing to the imagination when it came to her butt. Thick but firm. Trish stepped closer to him again, making an active effort to shave her chest about, causing her bountiful breasts to jiggle all over the place. It was a wondrous sight.

 

“Do you like what you see, tiny man?” Trish asked ominously, while still attempting to feel sexy.

 

Loni could not deny that Trish had now become an object of great desire for him. Although he was very scared, he was simultaneously becoming aroused. Extremely aroused. He even floated the idea that this was another aspect of Trish’ newfound power. As much as he was enjoying it, that thought terrified him further. Being so scared and being so turned on at the same time was a most unusual experience for sure.

 

“I don’t hear you, Loni!” Trish exclaimed.

 

“Y-yes! Yes Goddess! I do like what I see! In fact, I LOVE it!” Loni said. He tried to emphasise his glee to preserve his life, but there was no question about it. He was genuinely telling the truth. The pulsating erection he had told everything

 

Trish giggled like a young girl. She placed her hands back on her hips and waved them around in circles like she was doing a dance.

“Well, tiny man, that’s good. Because this is your reward. And let me just say, I absolutely LOVE what you have going on downstairs! For a man of your… stature, it is very impressive. Very impressive indeed. You see, Loni, that was my intention. I wanted you to enjoy me in the same way I am enjoying you. I wanted it to be so clear that you couldn’t lie your way out of it. The proof is right there.” She pointed at his erect cock. “You are enjoying this very, very much.”

 

Loni thought about what the future might hold. Was he about to have sex with this witch as a tiny man? That was something he could absolutely go along with, trying his best to put the fate of the world at the back of his mind. He remained silent to let Trish go into further exposition, hoping that events would take a turn in his favour. He couldn’t deny to himself that he was loving this aspect of the situation, as dangerous as everything else before it seemed.

 

“I’m going to make you a part of my body,” Trish said.

Loni’s heart skipped a beat, he started sucking in air as if having a panic attack.

“Oh yes,” Trish resumed. “Part of my body. Part of my very being. For the rest of my life. And you are going to love it! Your soul, the thing that makes you you, is going to be combined with mine. Our souls are going to be one until my death.”

Loni couldn’t help but think this sounded like something from a cheesy romance story.

“And you want to know the best part of all this Loni? With the power of the stone, I will be the one that is always in control, and I will never die. This stone has blessed me with the gift of immortality. I will NEVER die. Not unless I willed it myself anyway. Our entire civilisation and the ground upon which it stands will break down and rot away before I age a day. I am going to be beautiful forever. I am going to live forever, and by becoming one with my body and soul, you too will live forever. That is my gift to you.”

 

Loni started to shiver. The house may have been warmed by a cosy fireplace, but he felt cold chills race across every inch of his skin. He couldn’t even imagine what Trish was talking about would feel like. He didn’t know much about magic, but he knew that this was the kind of dark sorcery that had no place in this world. Trish may have been easy on the eyes. She may have electrified his cock and his mind with more arousal than he had experienced in his life. But his sense of self-preservation did not abandon him in this moment, and he knew that what was waiting for him was simply not right on any level.

 

Trish saw his fear, feeling somewhat of a need to comfort him in her own menacing way. “Don’t be so scared, LITTLE Loni! It would be an honour to be part of this PERFECT body! You’re going to be a part of the most powerful being in the realm forever! Forget about your past life. Forget about wandering through villages and sleeping on shoddy old bunks with dirty sheets! Forget about struggling your way through dusty old caves and selling off trinkets! Forget about camping out in the wilderness and worrying about bandit raiders and hungry predators! You’ll be with me. You will BE me. For eternity…”

 

She stopped, letting Loni savour the moment and think about what lay ahead. Yet despite all of her talk, he couldn’t truly put any clear image of his mind. He just found himself wishing he never took this job, wishing he never came here. It was the worst mistake of his life, and it was bigger than he could have imagined; even bigger than the gigantic lingerie-clad goddess standing before him.

End Notes:

This story is complete up on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now please consider becoming a patron! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story in gradual intervals over time for the public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

I uploaded this again because I realized there was a mix up in the names. I previously did this as a commission and changed the names for the public version, clearly mixing up my files. This has now been corrected and I will try to avoid that mistake going ahead.

Chapter 5 by WookieWizard

Trish was laughing maniacally as her intoxication her newfound power coursed through her. Rather than get used it to it seemed as though she became more drunk on it as the minutes dragged on. It horrified Loni, as he knew now that she was taking the limits to the extreme.

 

“Now you watch me, Loni,” Trish said, “I’m going to internalize the power of the stone. I’m gonna show you how me and the power of the stone become one. Think of it as a… preview of what you’re going to get. A preview of how you and me will become one.”

Almost as though she had super strength, Trish took the stone in her hand and squeezed it, causing the necklace around it to crack. She now held nothing more than the magical stone itself in her hands. She looked at it with gratitude and greed, lust in her eyes, before turning her gaze back on Loni.

“Keep your eyes on me, little one. You’re going to be impressed. Veeeeery impressed.”

 

Trish raised the emerald stone above her head, motioned her head backwards, and opened her mouth wide. Loni couldn’t believe what he was looking at. Was she seriously about to eat that stone? It was harder than a block of iron and about the size of a clenched fist. She couldn’t possibly?... And then his expectations were once again pushed to the limit. She lowered the stone into her mouth slowly and then closed it. Seeing Trish’ cheeks pushed outwards as if her mouth was filled to the brim with water was rather comedic to see, until something absolutely shocking happened.

 

GULP

 

Trish’ face returned to its normal relaxed position. The stone was gone. She had swallowed it as if it was nothing more than a mouthful of chewed up bread. However, it became apparent very quickly that the stone wouldn’t go down quickly. An enormous bulge appeared in Trish’ throat, looking not unlike a tumour, but it was moving. It reminded Loni of a what happened when a rabbit was caught in a trap; slow little shifts and an apparent round shape hidden beneath. The most shocking aspect of watching this was that the bulge in Trish’ throat was glowing green, as if the power contained inside of it were trying to escape and that her skin was stretched to the absolute limits, ready to split.

 

Despite what looked like a potentially agonizing experience, Trish was completely unbothered by what was happening. She retained that same menacing grin and was chuckling, albeit with a slightly muffled tone as the stone creeped its way down her gullet. Eventually the bulge in Trish’ throat disappeared as did the green glow. The stone has passed her throat and was now racing towards her stomach.

 

Trish let out a fierce burp as though she had just consumed a dense four-course meal. She placed her hands on her belly and started to cradle it as if she were pregnant. What had just happened to her was more precious than any child could be, in her world anyway. The evil sorceress closed her eyes to relish in the sensation as the mystical stone was rapidly digested in her stomach. She closed her eyes to savour the moment, only to open them again and reveal to a terrified Loni that they were even more green than ever. It was the sight of nightmares.

 

“This can’t be…” Loni said to himself somehow more scared than he already was. “That stone… the power… she couldn’t have just…”

 

“What?” Trish interrupted, “consumed it and internalized its power? Didn’t you hear what us witches could do in the stories? We can swallow just about anything we want. I’ve swallowed much bigger things that that!”

 

“Yeah, but the power…”

 

“Oh, that’s right. The power!” Trish suddenly became much louder as she was becoming increasingly excited. “The power of the stone is now a part of me. We are one and the same. I’ll live forever. The stone’s power will last in my being until the end of time. And soon enough… so will you!” She broke out into a maniacal laugh.

 

Trish raised her arm out towards him and cast a spell. Loni found himself being levitated again. He would never get used to this unsettling sensation and flailed his limbs about in both protest and panic. He found himself in the same position that Trish raised the stone to; right above Trish’ head with her eyes piercing him with a knowing leer. Trish laughed at him again.

“Ready to meet your destiny, LITTLE Loni?!” Trish asked.

Loni couldn’t believe it. He felt more vulnerable than he ever had before in his life, and worst of all he couldn’t do a thing about it. Bravery was not becoming of him tonight. All he could do was helplessly be conscious as the nightmare became more real before his eyes.

 

With bellowing laughs, Trish cast another spell with her hands, causing Loni to slowly descend. As he went down, Trish gave him a not-so-delightful smirk before leaning her head back again and opening her mouth wide. Loni was now looking into her maw like he was prey to a hungry predator, about to be eaten alive. But unlike a bear where there was indifference, Trish was tasting his terror and savouring it like a fine wine and loving every second. The inside of Trish’ mouth looked beyond menacing. She had thick pearly white teeth, a long pink tongue, and strands of saliva were stuck between the insides of her cheeks and the roof of her mouth. It was very animal-like.

 

“Ha-ha-ha-ha” Trish uttered as if pushing air out of her throat, making her sound even less human than before. The glow in her eyes became for intense as her desire took over her. Loni couldn’t do anything but cry on the spot, hoping desperately it wouldn’t be a painful experience.

 

“Please don’t! Trish! Listen! I don’t want this! I really don’t! Don’t eat me please!” Loni started to plead in a state of panic. It was futile.

 

“You have no idea what you want. You don’t know what you’d be missing out on!” Trish teased. There was no getting through to her. Her mind was made up, and the added power from devouring the stone only enhanced her certainty. A great arrogance came with it.

“You will become a part of me, and there’s nothing you can do about it. You will NEVER change my mind. Now… enough talk… I’m HUNGRY!”

 

She opened her mouth up wider than before, and the increase in Loni’s fear matched it. She was laughing deeply, as if pushing air out again. Devourment was imminent and they both knew it. Loni clasped his eyes shut as Trish loosened her grip and let him drop inside of her mouth. Suddenly the world turned to complete darkness on him. The inside of Trish’ mouth was warm and slimy. He could feel the pressure building up around him as Trish sucked on him as if he was a piece of candy. With the powerful force of her tongue Trish knocked Loni about against her teeth, her fleshy cheeks and the roof of her mouth. It was like he was being treated like a ragdoll. But there was no time to waste for Trish. She leaned her head back after filling her mouth up with spit to give Loni a slobbery dash of lubrication and sent him towards the back of her mouth. Although Loni couldn’t see a thing, he knew he felt her uvula tickle him. He was crying by this point, having now literally brushed against his fate as food. As much as Trish was enjoying the delicious taste of this puny man, there was something more important to address, something far more pressing; consuming him alive.

 

GULP

End Notes:

This story is complete up on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now please consider becoming a patron! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story in gradual intervals over time for the public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

I uploaded this again because I realized there was a mix up in the names. I previously did this as a commission and changed the names for the public version, clearly mixing up my files. This has now been corrected and I will try to avoid that mistake going ahead.

Chapter 6 by WookieWizard

The inevitable had happened. Trish had swallowed Loni. The shrunken man’s world suddenly became tighter than ever. The inside of Trish’ throat was incredibly slimy. He tried his best to spread out his arms and legs to prevent his fate, but it did absolutely nothing. Everywhere he touched was thick mucus. He felt that by resisting that he was pushing his hands deep into a gigantic bowl of phlegm. The inside of the throat was completely black, but he couldn’t escape the overwhelming falling sensation which only worsened as he tumbled around, feeling like he was doing cartwheels inside of an impossibly tight space.

 

As fast as Loni seemed to be moving, the reality was that Trish had slowed the swallowing process down with her magic. She was a true sadist and wanted to bask in every moment of this for as long as she could. With a flick of her fingers, Trish cast another spell. Inside of the throat, the pitch black turned to a vibrant green and illuminated all of the flesh around Loni. Despite having no doubts about where he was, seeing the inside of Trish’ throat for real spelled a true final blow. There was no deniability. This was the inside of a witch’s throat, in all of its greeny-pink glory (or horror).

 

What made the entire experience additionally disturbing was the sounds that Trish made. She was laughing and taunting him as he slowly shifted down inch by inch, progressively becoming more coated in her inner juices with every moment of his gradual, one-way descent into the depths of her innards. He couldn’t place where he was; whether he was at the base of the neck, level with her monster breasts, or on the cusp of falling into her stomach. One thing was for sure, he was going to arrive there sooner rather than later. Loni was screaming, and tried to clamp his eyes shut to prevent the invasion of sticky fluids, but suddenly he’d spin around or pass through a painfully tight corridor, leading his nervous system to react violently and force them open again. It forced him to look at the insides of this predator.

 

Suddenly, Loni landed against a soft wall of flesh that stopped his rapid movement. He didn’t need to think about what this was. It was the gate to Trish’ stomach. There was a tiny hole beneath his feet that gradually became wider, releasing a foul vomit-like smell as it got bigger and bigger. It almost caused Loni to lose his own meal right there. He tried his best to press against the walls of the oesophagus, clasping flesh and hold himself upward. Loni even tried to climb back up, but it was hopeless. The walls were simply too slippery and eventually a leg fell through the whole, then both legs, his waist, chest. The flesh around him clamped on to him like a clenched fist. In a hopeless (and ultimately pointless) scream, he pleaded.

“Trish! Can you hear me?! I don’t want this! Please! Let me out now!” he cried.

He was only greeted by the sound of Trish’ very satisfied chuckles. There was no changing this demonic witch’s mind. Loni then slipped through the hole entirely and was released from its tight grip. He found himself momentarily in a state of free-fall of then…

SPLASH

 

This was it. Trish’ stomach. His destination. His nightmare. His tomb. Loni couldn’t believe the size of Trish’ stomach. It was as though he had walked into an indoor football stadium. There was a foul stench in the air made up of her internal gases and the outcomes of her food being broken down. The walls of the stomach were pink, wrinkly and slimy. Loni would try to grab them and climb his way up, but it was no use. He simply slid back down into the pool of stomach acids. Climbing back up Trish’ oesophagus alone felt impossible, but this was a whole other level. All he could do was place his hands on it, but gripping on that inner flesh caused it to morph and slip out of his hands.

 

The stomach acids were Loni’s primary concern now. Already it felt like he had jumped into a deep hot spring, but her knew that it wouldn’t be long before this heat turned painful as his body was ripped apart by the merciless fluids. Loni felt a sudden shaking, vibrations everywhere. Although he was trying his best to keep his head afloat it led to a gigantic splash of vomit-laden acids to coat his face. The vibrations seemed to be coming in waves, and he couldn’t track down the source. Was Trish having a bowel movement? Had she consumed more food?

 

Loni’s question was answered when he heard laughs. Trish’ maniacal laughs were muffled by the thick flesh that surrounded Loni in every direction, but there was no blunting of their menace. It was her way of once again reminding him of how he had no control over the situation, his fate, and her relishing in her newfound unlimited power.

 

As more time passed, Loni felt the heat of the acid pool turn into a stinging sensation. It started with pins and needles all across his skin before it descended into the realm of pain. He knew exactly what was happening. This was the feeling of being digested alive. Since Trish had illuminated her insides a bright green there was also no sparing him from the sight of his body being broken down before him. Over the course of several hours Loni’s skin had turned a bright pink and blistered in multiple locations. Smaller parts of his body were the first to fall off. He lost his fingers first after they were reduced to mere bone marrow before dissolving completely into the pulp made up of everything else Trish had eaten. The same happened to his toes, then her feet, ankles, knees. Throughout the entire horrifying ordeal Loni tried to scream out in a last-ditch attempt for mercy from Trish, but it progressively became more and more useless. Not just because of Trish’ disinterest in his wishes, but because every minute that passed drained more and more energy from him.

 

Loni looked around in the acids in his immediate vicinity. The yellowy-green juices that defined Trish’ stomach acids were turning a pinkish red around him. It was his blood seeping out of the pores of his skin, from open wounds, and even from his own mouth. As he was digested alive, Loni was coughing viciously and often vomited up a barf pile filled with pus and blood. His body was truly giving up on him. Several hours passed and Trish seemed to have been ignoring him for the longest time now and gone about her business. By this point Loni was nothing more than a limbless torso floating about in the pool of acid. He wished that his body wasn’t so buoyant as he would have sunk down and drowned, putting an end to this misery. Instead, he was sustained. Every second felt like an hour and all he could do was wait and suffer, wait and regret his decision to every take on Trish’ job.

 

There was a loud laugh and vibrations resumed. Trish was tapping on her belly as if she had just consumed a nutrient-rich meal (and in a way she had).

“Oh, I can’t wait for my stomach to be done with you. Your journey is only just beginning, little Loni. Don’t fret, for it won’t be long now.” Trish said in a motherly tone.

What disturbed Loni most is that she still seemed to be behaving as if all of this horror was in his best interests, but his thoughts were now scattered and made no conclusions. It was simply a traumatised and tired brain trying to understand its new reality. It wasn’t long before Loni fell into unconsciousness as the acids tore apart what was left of him.

End Notes:

This story is complete up on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now please consider becoming a patron! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story in gradual intervals over time for the public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard


Chapter 7 by WookieWizard

Loni’s consciousness re-emerged, but he had questions right away. He believed that Trish’ body had broken him down and destroyed him. He should have been dead. But he was thinking. How could this be? He felt the acids ripping into his flesh, he felt his mind become scattered before falling into complete oblivion. Blankness. Yet, here he was. The location was non-descript, and in fact, not even describable. All he could perceived at this moment was totally blankness. Everything seemed impossibly silent. He had no sense of touch, as if he was just floating in the air in some unknown void of space. There was also no smell. It was as if he was conscious, with all of his memories and thoughts, but his sensory apparatus had been taken away from him.

 

As he gathered his scattered mind, that’s when he reflected on everything Trish had previously told him. The spell! The plan she had for his afterlife! This had to be the first stage of that horror! Immediately a great sense of dread rushed through him. He panicked, but had nowhere to direct it. All he had to his being were these racing thoughts and the knowledge that sooner or later that demonic witch was going to show herself again. It was then that Loni had a ‘speak of the devil’ moment.

 

Trish’ face appeared in front of him. Although it gave him the most minute sense of place in space and time, it was not much of a reassurance seeing the face of the horrible being that did this to him. He was able to float around slightly, but not so far as to fall out of her view. It was like he was locked on a 45 degree plane of movement that was locked on the centre of Trish’ face, her big smiling face filled with joy.

 

“I hope the digestion process wasn’t too harsh, little Loni!” Trish said, bursting out into a wave of laughter.

 

“What have you done to me?! Oh god, please, let me go!”

 

“Oh, it’s much too late for that now Loni, I’m afraid. Yes sir, far, far too late.” She kept snickering and smiling through her entire explanation. “You see, I couldn’t even bring you back even if I wanted to! You wanna know why?”

 

Loni was petrified. He didn’t know if this was but another stage of the psychological torment that Trish had been inflicting on him, to leave him questioning, or if she was genuinely telling the truth. Trish had not made herself out to be a trustworthy person in any way. But he had no choice, but to continue listening; he hoped for the best if the ‘best’ of anything was even possible at this point. He didn’t even know if he existed anymore. Was he alive or dead? He remained silent to let her continue.

 

“You see, Loni, my stomach has broken down your body. What was left of your physical form is now nothing more than a pile of sludge now being sucked of all of its nutrients to nourish my beautiful body! So where that does put you? Well, believe it now if you didn’t already Loni, but there is an after life. Souls normally go away to some distant faraway realm to sleep in eternal peace. It’s a really happy place. Every soul who has ever gone there, no matter how tortured during their time in the land of the living, is forever in a state of bliss. But this will never happen to you. Ever. You are now a soul without a body. A lost soul that’ll never truly enter the afterlife as our universe knows it. You are now a soul totally attached to my body, to my existence. All you’re ever going to be able to do is float around me forever, now a permanent part of my very being. I couldn’t even cast a spell using the power of the stone you gave me to change that fact. Thanks for that stone, by the way, you were a real great help with all that!”

 

Loni began to plead and wail. “What the fuck?! What the actual fuck?! Trish please, if you’re just toying with me, I beg you to let me go! My offer from before still stands! I won’t say a word of this to anyone! Restore my body! Put my soul back where it belongs! Or let me go to the afterlife! I don’t care which one! Just not… THIS!”

 

The darkness around him began to disperse as the room was illuminated with a hue of green. He could now see more than Trish’ face. He was floating in the middle of the air in Trish’ underground dungeon, where she kept all of her treasures. Loni noticed that his sense of sexual arousal had no disappeared even without his body giving him physiological cues. Trish was still in her green bikini and looked as gorgeous as ever. Her large breasts somehow looked even more impeccable in the bright green light, but Loni also suspected that with the magic of the stone that Trish was playing tricks on him. He just didn’t want to let go of the possibility that this was reversible.

 

What was worse was that Trish, lying about that irreversibility or not, had no intention. It could have been a total lie and it still wouldn’t help him.

 

Loni was able to float about slightly more around the room, and raced around Trish’ body in circles, but he couldn’t seem to get any further than two feet from her. If he tried to place some distance between himself and her, it was like there was some kind of force pulling him back in towards her. It was like an invisible rope, or swimming against impossibly strong waves. That’s when it really sank in: He really was connected to her in an intimate way that he wanted no part of.

 

“Well, Loni, you can keep trying to float away if you like. Try all day if you want. You’ll only tire yourself out. Do souls need exercise? I don’t think they do!” Trish said, breaking out into more laughter.

 

Loni was speaking, but more to himself than to her. “It’s… it’s like… I moved further away from you and then this energy just pushes me right back. How is this possible?”

 

“Anything is possible with magic, dear. Well… almost anything. I can’t bring you back to life. Now… let me really show you something spectacular.”

 

Trish walked out of the basement and headed back upstairs, causing Loni’s floating soul to be dragged along for the ride as if he was a dog on a leash. His free will was gone. He couldn’t stay in the basement if he wanted to. Where Trish went, he went. She made her way up to her bedroom and spread herself out on the mattress. Loni couldn’t help but think how incredible a sight this would have been if he was still in his human form and was about to have a night of passion with her. Everything else in the picture lined up.

 

“Now,” Trish said, “let’s take a look at what’s left of you.”

 

Trish rubbed her hands against her belly, casting a spell that seemed to create a window into her insides. It was as if her flesh had turned clear like glass. Loni looked on astounded. It wasn’t something he was expecting to see.

 

“Look close, Loni,” Trish urged.

 

It didn’t take long for Loni to notice what she was motioning him towards. Although it was little more than sludge, he could still make out of the form of a human body; his body. Trish was cradling her belly, pushing into the gaps of her flesh to shake her digestive acids around, sending waves through the pool and shifting the sludge about. All while doing this, Trish was staring at Loni’s soul with a sadistic knowing grin. She didn’t need to say anything. This was how she rubbed in his death.

 

“Look all you want, Loni,” she said, “but you can’t do a thing. Your body is being broken down. There’s so little of it left now. Your nutrients are being spread around to every corner of my body, nourishing my very being. It’s as though you were nothing more than a piece of lamb washed down with a dash of wine. Food. Nothing more!”

 

Trish then felt a sudden movement in her body. She and Loni both looked back down towards the window into her stomach. It was the log that was previously Loni’s body. It was being sucked down into the bottom of Trish’ stomach and into her small intestine, preparing for its long journey to exit Trish’ body.

Trish started to laugh at the floating soul in front of her as she lay down and continued to cradle her stomach.

“Just look, Loni. Nature taking its course! My body is ripping apart everything it wants from you and throwing the rest away. How does it feel? Hmm? Becoming little more than a piece of my poop? It must feel so damn humiliating am I right?”

Loni simply looked on, stunned and feeling utterly defeated. He couldn’t believe that the substance he was watching cruise through Trish’ body were his remains. It barely resembled a human being at this point. Even if it was a piece of food Trish asked him to look at he’d never have been able to identify it.

“Hold on, I think I misspoke. You’re not a piece of my poop. No… your body is now a piece of my poop! You though, like the conscious you, your soul? That IS me. Never to be anything else.”

 

It was in this moment that Loni’s future, rather than his past, flashed before his eyes. Loni was imagining all the times that lay ahead of him, and how this situation was truly permanent. He would never be away from Trish. He would never seen the outside of this lair of hers or this forest again if Trish chose to live that way. With the power of the green stone, Trish would never face death. He had already died, but he had been robbed of the entitlement that was an afterlife. As it all dawned on him, he felt sick to his non-existent stomach and panicked at the same time. He didn’t even know what the next course of action was, because it appeared begging wasn’t going to help him, and he didn’t even want to tease the idea of what verbally fighting back and cursing her name would do. This woman could inflict suffering on him in ways he couldn’t imagine. Going down that road wasn’t the way. He decided, in his emotionally defeated state, that the best course of action was to be passive and just hope that Trish had a molecule of empathy and kindness in her. Just maybe she wouldn’t make eternity more sufferable than necessary if he behaved.

 

Trish was rolling about back and forth in her bed, feeling somewhat of a food coma after eating Loni, but way too excited to simply fall asleep. There was too much rubbing it in and psychological torment to partake in and the night was still young.

“Oh, Loni, I can feel all the minerals from your corpse being spread throughout my blood. Your iron, your magnesium, vitamins of all types. You’re making my body so much healthier, more rich, more powerful.”

 

Loni said nothing. He was still watching her intestines through the fleshy window blankly.

 

Trish continued. “Oh, don’t be that way, Loni. You have to think about what a privilege all this is! You have just been made part of the most powerful being in the universe! Think about the role that you’re going to play in me one day conquering all of the realm! You’ll get to witness it all, be by my side… if I let you.”

End Notes:

This story is complete up on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now please consider becoming a patron! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story in gradual intervals over time for the public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 8 by WookieWizard

If she lets me? What does that even mean? Loni thought to himself. Wasn’t his soul now a permanent part of her? How could it be any other way now? What was the plan?

 

Some time had passed. It seemed as if the digestive system of a witch was considerably faster than that of an ordinary man. Rather than taking hours it seemed as though Loni’s body was sliding through the tight tubes of Trish’ intestines over the course of mere minutes. She was laughing and teasing him as her body encased what was left of him into a thick brown log.

 

What really stood out to Loni more than anything was a particular sight. There seemed to be something that was a yellowy white sticking out from the side of the poop. He floated down to look closer, inspecting it. That’s when he realised it. Before he could say anything out loud it was as if Trish had already read his mind.

“That’s right. It’s exactly what you think it is,” Trish said, “your bones. Bones are all that is left of your body now. My stomach and intestines have sucked all of the good stuff out of you and turned your flesh and organs into shit. But my body doesn’t want your bones… how does it feel?”

Trish continued to cradle her stomach and laughed. Loni felt impossibly humiliated and defeated.

 

More time passed. Blankly, Loni continued to stare into Trish’ intestines, too traumatised to say anything to her. His mind was darting between his thoughts on his skeletal remains encased in poo, and his permanent fate, the more pressing matter. The bowel movements eventually got to Trish, however. It was time for her to relieve herself.

“Gonna come and watch?” Trish teased, knowing the helpless soul that was Loni had no choice in the matter.

 

Trish rolled off her bed, causing her breasts to have a beautiful jiggle. Even in his direst of states Loni couldn’t deny that this witch still turned him on to no end. Trish made her way to the bathroom. The bathroom was like something out of a fantasy novel. Gold plates in every direction, soaps from all corners of the realm, a bathtub big enough that it was almost like a small swimming pool. Why couldn’t I have bathed in this before all this shit? He thought to himself.

 

Trish sat down on the toilet and looked back towards Loni, giving him the all-knowing stare that he was too used to by now, yet knew he’d never properly get over.

“Watch this, Loni,” she said, “watch me push out what’s left of your pitiful human form.” She broke out into another sadistic laugh, while casting a spell that allowed him to see through the porcelain bowl below her butt. As if it had been turned invisible and Trish was now squatting above thin-air, Loni now had a front row seat to something as horrifying as it was disgusting. Trish Margonia taking a huge shit.

 

“HUUUNNNGGHHH!” Trish said, making sure she was as over the top in her theatrics as possible. Loni’s eyes were zoned in on Trish’ tight pink butt hole. Suddenly, it started to spread out as the tip of the turd began its exit. Loni wanted to throw his hands up to his face to cover them from the sight. It was all becoming too much for him.
“AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHAAHHH!” Trish exclaimed once again, going out of her way to tease him with her borderline ridiculous performance. “Oh Loni, you really have become a big thick shit!”

The turd continued to snake out of her butt, growing longer and longer. It had weird little dents and bends in unusual directions, almost as though Trish’ digestive system had to really beat the nutrients out of him.

 

PLOP
PLOP
PLOP

 

The splashes in the toilet bowl echoed to the depths of Loni’s being. He was now watching what was left of him float around in dirty water like big brown ice cubes. He didn’t even want to acknowledge that these pieces of poo floating were once his body; once the vehicle that allowed him to hunt treasures from across the realm and go on countless adventures. It had all been reduced to plain old shit, discarded. The only thing in these disgusting turds that could remotely connect to his lost humanity now were the scraps of bone that stuck out from beneath the surface. An arm here, a foot there, another piece which he believed to be the top of his cranium.

 

Trish was laughing like an evil tyrant.

“So you see Loni, my body has now been purged of what it doesn’t want from you. The SHITTY parts of you. The rest? Just look upon me Loni. A bit of you is everywhere in me now. In my blood, in my skin, even in my heart. Oh yes, don’t think I won’t try to be at least slightly romantic about the whole situation…”

 

“You….”

 

Trish raised her eyebrows in surprise. “What’s that? You wanna say something to me? Right after I literally just shat your body out?”

 

“You fucking monster…”

 

“Oh come now, Loni. I’m disappointed you still haven’t seen what a privilege this is. No matter. This little performance of mine, what you just witnessed, it’s not over yet.”

 

How could it not be over? Loni thought to himself. She just shat me out into the fucking toilet while I watched! Loni watched anxiously as Trish stood up and pulled her underwear back up. What happened next took him by surprise and had him wanting to throw up even more. Trish reached down into the bowl of the toilet.

“Don’t worry. I have a spell that’s gonna keep my hands clean” she teased.

Trish clamped her hand around one of the small pieces of poo and gave it a hard squeeze, causing it to break apart further. Loni watched in bewilderment. Was this witch someone into some strange kind of scat play? Was she trying to emphasise the destruction of his body further by mashing up what could scarcely even be called human remains at this point? It only horrified him further. He was set to spend eternity with a truly sick individual.

 

What Trish fished out of the toilet was Loni’s skeleton. Strained brown, partially eroded by stomach acids, but otherwise more or less intact. She dangled it in front of human cheekily. Looking into the black holes where his eyes once were. There was no life there. The experience of staring back into what was once him had a strangely spiritual component to it, but it also filled Loni with too many questions. Even now that he had passed on, he wanted his body to be treated with some kind of respect, given a proper burial and remembrance ceremony and whatnot.

 

“What… what are you gonna do with it?” Loni asked meekly.

 

Trish giggled back at him. “Just you watch.” She waved her free hand in front of it and cast a spell that cleaned it of the remnants of shit and turned it pearly white. In a weird way this was almost like the respect Loni wanted for his remains, but the brief moment of relief would not last long. After the magical cleaning, Trish made her way back to her bedroom, forcibly dragging Loni’s floating soul along the way.

 

What is she going to do? Loni kept asking himself as he became more anxious by the second. Although Trish loved to keep her prisoner on edge, she wasn’t about to hold back this time. She gave Loni another ominous glace before dropping her underwear down again, exposing her perfectly-shaved groin and gorgeous tight vagina.

“Check out this,” she said with confidence.

Holding Loni’s skeleton between her thumb and index finger, she brought it down to the opening of her pussy, gently tucking it between the lips. Once it was firmly held, she gave it a hard push while using her magic to hold all of the bones intact. Another spell was cast, providing clear insight into the vaginal cavity from the outside. Trish was clearly very fixated on the process of exposing the inside of her body to onlookers.

 

The skeleton was pushed deeper and deeper inside Trish’ vagina by her index finger, maintaining its form when it normally would have been crushed by being forced through so aggressively. The thought of what she was doing was turning Trish on, causing her to become mildly lubricated. Loni, however, was experiencing none of that same pleasure. He was as baffled as he was scared. What purpose could jamming a shrunken skeleton into your vagina serve?

 

With another wave of her hands, Trish had planted the skeleton firmly inside of her womb. It was encased by flesh in every direction, almost as though Trish’ uterus was now serving as an organic coffin for Loni’s remains.

 

“Like what I’ve done for you?” Trish asked. “It’s like a little crypt for you.”

 

Loni was aghast. The level of depravity this witch was falling too was already far too much. It made him ill to think about how such a sick individual was now the most powerful being in the universe, and that he was stuck with her forever.

 

Trish continued. “Your bones will be like a little souvenir for me Loni. I’m never going to forget about you as long as it’s in there. I’ll always be able to look in on it and remember our moments together.” It was this line that really had Loni perplexed. How could she ever forget him? He was forced to float around her body for eternity, perpetually bound to her existence. He had to inquire and get to the bottom of it.

“Never forget me?” Loni asked.

“Oh, yes,” Trish went on, “I should have explained it. What’s about to happen is now the best part of your reward for bringing the stone to me. You’re not going to continue floating around me in your current form. You’re about to get something more special. Much more special and infinitely more intimate!”

Loni did not like where this was going.

“Let me show you. After all, pictures say a thousand words…”

 

Trish raised her arms up and directed her palms at Loni and breathed deliberately as she focused on her next spell. Loni felt an immensely powerful pulling sensation, as if there was a gust of hurricane forced winds coming from behind him, but he knew better. It was a vacuum pulling him towards Trish’ gigantic, beautiful body! He tried with all of his might to resist it, to swim away in the opposite direction but it was totally futile. The biggest effort he could muster did not make the slightest dent in the force pulling him in. In despair, he closed his eyes and hope the horror he was going to was no worse than the one he was currently already experiencing. Everything went black.

End Notes:

This story is complete up on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now please consider becoming a patron! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story in gradual intervals over time for the public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 9 by WookieWizard

There was light. A big green light. An orb. It was the only thing that gave him a sense of place as every other direction was total darkness without any boundary. Then he heard breathing, but couldn’t place where it was coming from. It was as though it was coming from inside his own head.

“You see that big green orb Loni? Of course you do. You wanna try guessing what it is?”

Loni was petrified, but he didn’t want to anger Trish. This was at a new level of perception that he wasn’t comfortable with. There was no sense of place in time and space now. All that existed was his consciousness, the green orb, and Trish’ echoing voice.

“Is it… a part of you?” Loni said, nervously.

“Yeah, I think you could say that!” Trish’ voiced boomed with excitement. “This, Loni, is my soul. Or at the very least it’s a representation of my soul that I’ve made concrete for you. It’s glowing bright green as the power of the stone has been internalised deep within it.”

If he weren’t so scared, Loni would have found it fascinating, but he still didn’t know what this had to do with him. Then Trish hit him with a truly horrifying statement, something he had no ability to comprehend.

“I am going to absorb your soul into mine, Loni. I’m going to absorb your consciousness.”

Loni didn’t know what this would involve. Would it be like death without the afterlife? Would it be consciousness but from Trish’ point of view? Trish wasn’t giving him any information.

“What is that going to be like? Trish, I’m scared! What does this mean?!”

 

Trish’ terrifying laugh echoed all around him, piercing his brain in a way that was almost physically painful. No words, just laughter. Suddenly, Loni’s soul form began to shrink down rapidly. It happened so fast that it felt like Trish’ soul, which was previously only around five times his size, was now the size of an entire planet. It was way too fast for him to comprehend. At the same time he was getting closer to it. Like he tried to with Trish’ body he desperately tried to float away in the opposite direction, but it was pointless. In a matter of seconds, Loni felt himself across the glowing surface of the soul and the darkness around him suddenly turned bright green. Momentarily he lost consciousness again.

 

Back in the real world, Trish was still standing in the middle of her bedroom. Her eyes were closed and she was loving every second, tormenting Loni with words and the ambiguity of the entire situation. She placed her hands on her hips and focused. As Loni’s soul was merged into hers, she could feel all of his memories and life essence being drained into her. It was as though in a matter of mere seconds that Trish had absorbed every piece of knowledge Loni had ever held. She now knew him more intimately than he ever knew himself, now having access to all of his memories and innermost thoughts.

 “And now it’s time for me to create a special place for you, Loni.”

Although she hadn’t told him, Trish planned to create a new reality for Loni. He would only be able to experience whatever she wanted him to experience, and permanently. There would be no going to inns and shacking up with drunken women, or travelling up high peaks to find secret treasures, or even visiting his estranged family. What Loni went through would be entirely Trish’ choice.

 

Loni woke up in what appeared to be Trish’ basement. He was confused. He wasn’t in his soul form anymore. In fact, it was as though his body had been restored to its normal form. However, he was shrunken again. Trish was standing in front of him again, still clad in her bikini and looking beautiful. What was going on? It was as though time had been wound back a few hours back to when this whole nightmare started.

 

“Yes, I know what you’re thinking,” Trish said, “Did I bring you back to life? Did I turn back the clock?”

Loni’s brief feeling of relief was stolen from him once again. He knew Trish too well at this point to think she’d give him anything he’d want.

“This is not the land of the living Loni. You are still encased deep inside my soul. In fact, it’s more than that. You are PART of my soul. Uniquely blended into it as if you were part of my very DNA. What are you seeing you might ask? You’re now in a new reality where you’ll only experience what we’ve been through together. Over and over. For eternity. You won’t even be able to access your memories prior to entering this house. Go ahead. Try!”

 

Given that he was being urged, Loni thought about it and realised she was right. He was so caught up in the moment that he didn’t consider that all of his memories appeared to be gone. He didn’t even know his own name! It’s as though his identity as a human was stolen! How could he consider himself as anything more than a part of Trish’ soul without some kind of reference point?! Panic was sweeping over him. The giantess Trish then started to approach him again, licking her lips in anticipation.

“So, you ready to go through this again?”

Loni whimpered to her. “No. Please. I just wanna be away from here. I don’t want to do this.”

Trish laughed at the pathetic tiny man before her. “Better get used to it. You’re only go through it over and over again for all eternity!”

Loni couldn’t comprehend eternity. He didn’t even think Trish had a real understanding of eternity and what immortality would really cost her existentially. Hundreds of years could pass and Loni would still be going through this same experience over and over. Being shrunken down and tormented by this witch, being dangled in the air with magic, being swallowed, being digested, watching his skeleton being pooped out into the toilet, and being sucked inside of Trish’ soul. Only to experience all of it over and over again.

 

After the gods of the universe had decided to do away with the world and reduce it to nothing more than dust, Loni would still be in the endless cycle of humiliation, suffering, and absorption into Trish’ soul. This very thought occurred to Loni. What was reality anymore if even the end of the world couldn’t stop this demonic fate?

 

Trish had cast some horrifically cruel magic on her victim, on the man that made such powers possible. She however had made sure that she would enjoy certain perks of Loni’s fate. Trish could enter into the fantasy world herself and take control of it, allowing her to torment Loni in all kinds of different ways. Over the next several years she would make it a routine habit to jump in, shove Loni up her ass, or make her worship her gigantic feet, or blast him with a sensory overload that was beyond human capacity. The only true limit was her imagination. However, when Trish was more interested in simply going about her day as she normally would, the fantasy version of herself would take over as if on some form of autopilot. Loni would never know the difference. The only thing that unfortunate traveller would know if that this would never end. Ever. Eternity lay ahead of him.

 

Due to the powers of Trish’ magic, Loni had no real sense of time. It was neither accurate to what was happening in the real world, but the suffering in the fantasy world seemed to be incomprehensibly stretched out like in a dream. A million years could pass in Loni’s fantasy realm, but not even a second would pass in the real world. He was effectively frozen at a single moment in time, yet experiencing it over and over at an unnaturally stretched out pace.

Within Loni’s subjective perception of time, a hundred years had passed. He couldn’t have even kept count of how many times Trish had swallowed, digested, and made him a part of her even on his first day. He guessed that by that point he had experienced this nightmare hundreds of thousands, if not millions of times. All identity was lost now. He didn’t remember why he came to this house in the forest, nor did he even remember his own name. The most he had was just the language to explain his own repeated torment to himself in, and a label for the person victimizing him: Trish Margonia, the most powerful witch in the world.

 

Many weeks had passed since Trish absorbed Loni’s soul into her own. She had intervened in his continuous torment several times and savoured it on each occasion. She had just awoken from a restful slumber and opened her green eyes wide. She walked in front of the full length mirror by her bed and admired her body, quite arrogantly. She truly was a self-indulgent person. Using her magic, Trish looked at the skeleton inside of her womb, tumbling back and forth as she shook her hips about. There was something deeply humiliating about that sight that gave her a major ego boost. She then broke out into another maniacal laugh; thinking about both the nutrients she had absorbed from Loni, but also the fact that his soul was trapped inside of hers living an indescribable reality, forever on repeat. By this point in time, Loni would have already experienced millions of years of being digested, and he’d go on to experience millions of years more.

“Well Loni,” she said to herself, “thanks a lot for bringing me the stone! Hope the reward was worth it!” before breaking out into a maniacal laugh and staring at herself in the mirror. She gave herself a confident smile as she thought about what she would do next with her new powers.

THE END

End Notes:

This is the end of this story, but I have others like it on my patreon. Your support helps me to write stories like this more regularly!

I hope you enjoyed this!

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard
https://ko-fi.com/wookiewizard

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13227