A Cheeky New Relationship by Bridget_drkW
Summary:

In a world where minds can be liberated from their fleshly vessels, a groundbreaking and controversial technology known as "Jumping" allows individuals to transfer their consciousness and sensations into inanimate objects. Praise or condemnation will follow any mention of the technology. Opinions become even more volatile and extreme following its recent commercialization.


Lacey Pacitto has purchased a Jump Kit to satisfy a long-burning fantasy of hers involving two things: her loving boyfriend Dakota Sanders and a pair of pink Victoria's Secret panties.  Dakota is reluctant to Jump but he also can't deny the allure of Lacey's fantasy.




Categories: Object, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 26356 Read: 29621 Published: June 25 2023 Updated: March 30 2024

1. Chapter 1 - Please, Dakota? by Bridget_drkW

2. Chapter 2 - A Cute Pink Thong by Bridget_drkW

3. Chapter 3 - The Fabric, The Void, and the Flesh by Bridget_drkW

4. Chapter 4 - Covering Her Tracks by Bridget_drkW

5. Chapter 5 - A Big Day for a Big Booty by Bridget_drkW

6. Chapter 6 by Bridget_drkW

Chapter 1 - Please, Dakota? by Bridget_drkW

A Cheeky New Relationship

Chapter 1 - Please, Dakota?

[Dakota, Lacey]


It was 11:18 PM and Dakota Sanders crept silently down the stairs, avoiding all the creaks and cracks he’d come to know over years of overnight visits to his girlfriend Lacey’s house.  He’d made it about halfway down before stopping dead in his tracks.  He shook his head and chuckled to himself.


‘What am I doing?’ He thought with amusement. Dakota resumed his descent like a normal person, concerned not in the slightest with old creaking steps and heavy thuds.  His last step off the stairs was the heaviest and with a flick of his finger against the light switch, the living room filled with light.


Dakota wasn’t a 15-year old sophomore in high school anymore. He didn’t have to worry about getting caught staying over by Lacey’s mom or getting his collar gripped up by Lacey’s dad.  In fact, Dakota had just as much right to be there as Lacey’s mom, dad, and sister since he was paying rent now. Remaining quiet was also unnecessary anyway since Lacey’s mom and dad were on vacation in the Bermudas.


He rounded the corner and made his way toward the kitchen to get what he’d been sent for by Lacey.


Dakota thought that he and Lacey were alone in the house since her parents were away. He was reminded, however, as he entered the kitchen that just as Lacey and he had graduated from college last year, Lacey’s little sister Emily had started college herself. Emily was now home visiting after her first semester, and there she was, bent at the waist and digging into the freezer shelf of the refrigerator at the bottom.


The width of her hips was astounding, and they completely obstructed the pathway of light from the bottom portion of the fridge to his eyes…or maybe her hips were just so big that they were absorbing it like a giant black hole. It was funny how two sisters could have such different figures.


Lacey had sprouted several inches right before high school and took on the form of a petite, blonde princess.  Dakota would never forget the next year when Lacey showed up to high school having increased two full cup sizes.  They hadn’t started dating yet and his hormone-laden mind could think of little else than her long flowing blonde hair, her ocean-blue eyes, that smooth fair skin, bright white smile, and those lucky school books that got to press against Lacey’s enormous breasts between class periods.


Boy, was that ever a rough first week of school!


Lacey’s mom and dad apparently expected Emily’s growth spurt to hit around 8th or 9th grade just like Lacey’s did, but it never happened. Emily maintained her modest height of 5’-3” and instead began growing…well..horizontally. An interest in sports just like her big sister had kept Emily in good shape but it was more clear now than ever that Emily had a tendency to carry a fair amount of excess weight in her thighs, hips, and especially her ass.


Dakota felt incredibly awkward, standing behind his girlfriend’s little sister who so far had not noticed him enter the kitchen with her.  He spoke up so as not to be caught standing behind her silently.


“Just get in?”


Emily’s back tightened in slight surprise and she turned her head toward Dakota.  A relaxed smile crept on her face.  Emily straightened her back and stood to full height, a frozen popsicle in her left hand. Even at her full height, Emily still didn’t even come up to Dakota’s chin.


“Hey Dakota. Yeah, the party got lame.”


Emily stepped aside just enough for Dakota to reach in and grab what he’d been sent down to get. Dakota shut the fridge with the item but of course didn’t get far before Emily spoke up.


Sure enough, Emily lived up to her well-established role as Lacey’s nosey little sister.

“Whipped cream?  You’re taking that upstairs?”


“Yeah, Lacey and I are having sundaes.”


Emily giggled, “Oh yeah? I think I know what that means.” Her hazel green eyes wandered from the can of whipped cream hanging at Dakota’s side to the center of his pajama bottoms.  “I’m guessing she’s getting the banana split?”


Dakota cringed and groaned, “Seriously, Emily…what are you, 14 years old?”


“Dakota!” Emily said, playfully stamping her sock clad foot, “You were at my 18th birthday party! It was only like 6 months ago!”


“Exactly.  Why don’t you act your age then?” Dakota replied shortly.


Emily’s expression turned to fluster. The already short-statured 18-year old seemed to shrink for a moment, the confidence and pep leaving her freckled face.  In that moment, Dakota remembered the power he had over Emily when they were all so much younger.  She clearly had a crush on him when he and Lacey started dating, and he had lost count of how many times he’d caught her spying on the two of them when he and Lacey would watch TV or work on homework together.


Feeling like he was a bit too hard, Dakota pats Emily on her head, “Come on, Em.  I didn’t mean–”


Emily’s expression changed from the insecure pre-teen girl he’d essentially grown up alongside to someone Dakota had a very difficult time reading and understanding.


“--Yeah, well…if I had to pick between being immature and being an asshole, I’d pick immature a billion times out of a billion.  It looks like you’ve already made your choice too.”


Emily looked smug but there was a glowing flame of anger in her hazel eyes, and Dakota wondered for a moment if the teenager was about to breathe fire upon him.


She broke the silence with a jarring, flashy smile up to Dakota, teeth perfectly straight from years spent in braces and returned the favor of patting his head although she had to reach much higher than he did.


Dakota sighed and decided that was enough Emily for one day…or maybe even the week…and made his way to the stairs. Before he could get one foot on the step, he felt a strong force on his left. It was Emily nudging him aside so that she could go up first.  Volleyball and soccer were clearly paying off.


“Damn Emily…you’ve definitely gotten stronger, I’ll give you that…but standing on a higher step than me still won’t make you any taller.” Dakota joked, trying to lighten the mood.


Over her shoulder, Emily said, “I don’t need to be taller.”


Dakota kept a respectful distance behind Emily such that his face would not be level with and practically buried in Emily’s huge, shifting ass.


‘There’s no way those are actually jeans…they look painted on.’ Dakota thought.  Not only were they ridiculously tight on the 18-year old’s ass and thighs, but the seat of her pants dipped in seductively to accentuate the cleavage between her huge cheeks.


. No doubt about it that all the legwork had increased the size of her lower half, contributing even more to her pear shaped figure.


“I’ve always been this way...” Emily said without turning around on the steps. Her wide hips swayed rhythmically and Dakota noticed the peak of a bright blue thong poking out the top of Emily’s skin-tight jeans.  His eyes bulged for a moment, wondering how there could even be room under those jeans for even a tiny little thong like that. One of her hands came down to hike the waistband up, and just like that the tiny blue thong had disappeared back into her butt.


“...and I think you’re only just now noticing it.”


As Dakota reached the last step of the staircase, Emily leaned against her sister’s bedroom door.


“Save some whipped cream for meeeeeeeeee.” Emily sang playfully, winking at Dakota before adjourning into her bedroom.


Dakota sighed and entered Lacey’s bedroom shaking his head.


[Lacey]


Lacey’s eyes darted from her TV to her opening bedroom door, half expecting it to be Emily.  Luckily, it was her longtime boyfriend Dakota.


Her eyes lit up and a smile grew on her face as she held up two ice cream sundaes, one in each hand. “We ready to do this then?”


Dakota did that adorable crooked grin that Lacey always loved. “Born ready.”


He sat on the bed next to her and popped the red cap off the whipped cream.


“I can’t believe we’re doing this again.  I can still feel the cake from yesterday on my hips.” Lacey said as she placed a cute little dollop of whipped cream on her two scoops of green mint ice cream.  Dakota rolled his eyes, noisily covering his three scoops in a fluffy blanket of cream, “You’re crazy, you know that?”


“Was that Emily I heard out there?” Lacey asked in a slight sarcastic tone.


“Yup.”


“Oh, good. She didn’t drive, did she?”


“I dunno…but even if she did, she seemed fine.” Dakota replied. “I don’t think she drinks anyway though, right?”


“I dunno,” Lacey echoed. “...college brings out different versions of us sometimes.”


“Well…all I know,” Dakota said, changing the subject, “is that I thought she was staying out overnight tonight…so now it looks like feeling you up on the couch downstairs is out, huh?”


Her fair cheeks grew red and she lightly smacked Dakota on his broad chest.  “You’re so bad.”


Lacey thought back to hers and Dakota’s first kiss. She could still perfectly picture her annoying, chubby little sister’s button nose resting on the window sill from outside, framed by spying spectacled eyes magnified behind thick glass and widened in surprise and curiosity.


Emily had grown into her chub over the years, came to embrace the cute freckles on her cheeks, and got contacts.  At 18-years old, she was a much different person with lots of friends and surely many, MANY interested boys. The days of Emily peeking over a window sill or around the corner of the steps to spy on Lacey and her boyfriend Dakota were probably long gone.  Still, Lacey would rather not have Emily wander downstairs again and accidentally catch her and Dakota fooling around.


Lacey purred into Dakota’s ear, “You can feel me up right here in this bed, mister.  Up the shirt and everything…maybe even under the bra if you play your cards right. My strict mom and dad…ya know…the ones who say no boys are allowed in my bedroom with the door closed…well…they’re gone for the night.”


Lacey smirked as she felt her big, strong boyfriend of 10+ years  practically melting against her.  It worked when they were 17-years old high school kids and it still worked now when they were mid-twenties adults with jobs and dreams of moving into their own purchased home.


“Sounds risky,” Dakota whispered, playing along.  “...and on a school night?  You’re bad news.  Okay, so Mr. and Mrs. Michaelson are gone..anything else I gotta worry about?  Guard dogs? Spiked pits?”


“A tower-guarding dragon, actually.” Lacey said with a grin.


Dakota chuckled above his whisper, “Oh, so you’re a legit princess now?”


“Yup.” Lacey replied cutely, wrapping her arms around Dakota.


Dakota nuzzled into the crook of Lacey’s narrow neck and she trembled as the stubble grazed delightfully against her fair skin. She returned the favor, pressing firmly against him with her soft upper body.  Lacey giggled internally when he shuddered, clearly affected by the compression of Lacey’s huge breasts, bound by nothing but a sleep shirt, into his firm chest.


“And you know…mmmmmmmmm..” Lacey sighed, “...if that big scary dragon were to show up and try to take you away, the pretty blonde princess with the long flowing hair…well…she could always take the brave, strong knight and…hide him.”


Lacey rolled away from Dakota, giving him a great visual of her full, perky breasts shifting under the thin t-shirt. They were now under the influence of gravity, swaying and calling his attention as if they wanted him to bury his face between them.  Her nipples were hard and so was Dakota.


Dakota’s eyes followed Lacey’s fingers as they wandered to her nightstand, emerging from the top drawer holding a bottle of violet lotion.


He rolled his eyes, “This again?”


Lacey almost pouted to show her disappointment.  It was usually the trajectory of this conversation but Lacey had a different approach planned tonight. Tonight, this was going to work.


“I just wanna try it!” the blonde said.  “What’s wrong with me wanting you to get in my pants?”


Dakota let out a cute laugh, “Well, you mean it LITERALLY for starters.”


“So what if I do?” Lacey asked. “This stuff is legal now…super expensive but legal.”


“Yeah, it’s also super dangerous.” Dakota added.  “You know what happens if the thing you jump to gets damaged, right?”


Lacey quickly replied, “We don’t know what happens.”


“Exactly my point!” Dakota nervously chuckled.


“Come on, Dakota.  If it’s me suggesting it, you gotta know that it's okay.  As rare as it even is for that to happen, 99.9% of the time when it does, they say nothing even happens to the jumper.”


“Okay, and the 0.1% of the time?  Did you hear about the guy in Florida that broke into some old lady’s house? The one that was about to get caught so he jumped into a coffee mug on her counter?”


Lacey nodded, “Yeah, I heard about–”


Dakota continued over Lacey, “--and then the old lady accidentally knocked it off the counter and shattered it to a million pieces?”


“Well, it did break a little when it fell, but it shattered because she stepped on it a few times while pacing.  The poor woman had dementia I think; lucky she was wearing her slippers.”


Dakota nodded, “Okay…well anyway, the authorities gathered the pieces and they tried revjumping him with some of the DNA he left behind on the doorknob.  It didn’t work.  Their official position was that there were no ceramic shards large enough to restore him to his body.  They ended up throwing the pieces away figuring he was dead.”


Lacey replied, “Yeah I heard about all that…did you know that he didn’t use an Isolation Mat when he jumped?  That could explain why they weren’t able to revjump him.”


“I guess; no one can know for sure if–”


“--but even without the Isolation Mat, Emily and I think that he was still fine inside those pieces..they just didn’t try hard enough to revjump him since he was a criminal.”


Dakota laughed nervously, “Well, that would sure suck for him considering they pulverized those shards into powder!”


“Listen, Dakota.” Lacey said, taking one of his much larger hands in both of hers, “I know it's scary to think about what happened to the silly guy who thought it was a good idea to jump without an Isolation Mat and into a fragile freakin ceramic mug, but we’re talking about something way more resilient here!”


Lacey playfully lifted from under her fluffy pillow a pretty pink thong that danced to the flow of her spirit fingers.


For a moment, Dakota’s eyes widened. Lacey giggled and wished that she could have taken a video of her boyfriend’s expression.


Dakota had never seen her even hold underwear so brightly colored and revealing in a department store as the tiny pair in her fingers right now, much less wear them! Unlike her sister Emily who opted for revealing, colorful panties, Lacey always wore full coverage white and gray underwear.  On very rare occasions, she’d throw in a pair of black from time to time when she was feeling racey.


Lacey definitely knew what she was doing with this pretty pink thong.


“Oh yeah, you’re way smarter than the burglar, Lace.” Dakota playfully jeered, eyes still fixated on the skimpy underwear in Lacey’s fingers. “Everyone knows how indestructible women’s panties are.  Especially pretty pink thongs with tiny white bows on the front that don’t do anything.  I heard they’re building the next space shuttle out of those.”


Lacey laughed out loud.


“Oh come on.  These ones….I bought them specifically for the occasion.  They’re super durable.  Way more durable than a regular pair.”


Lacey demonstrates their durability, stretching the strings that would rest on her narrow hips.


“..and probably way more fun than these…” She said, pulling at her waistband to reveal her trademark pair of white full coverage underwear.


She could see it in Dakota’s eyes.  She could tell where all the blood was rushing. At that moment, he was a teenage boy again with no control over his body.


“In your defense…” Dakota sighed, “...that little butt of yours will barely even put them to the test.”


Lacey playfully feigned offense and tossed the pink thong at him.  “You leave my little butt out of this, she didn’t do anything to you.”


“Oh god, stop it.” Dakota laughed, playing with the thong in his fingers.  “You know for a fact that I love your cute little butt.”


“You sure about that?” Her hands rested upon her narrow hips, a vague and somewhat recent insecurity awoken as one of her dark blonde eyebrows raised. “You sure you don’t want to be in a big ol’ jiggly butt like Emily’s? You know I caught you staring at it the other day when we were all watching TV.”


Lacey let out an unnoticeable sigh when she detected the sincerity in Dakota’s laugh at her absurd proposition. Thank god he passed the test.


“Oh, god.  When she was on the chase lying on her side?  In those skin-tight orange mesh shorts, right? I wasn’t staring so much as I was gawking in disbelief.”


The fair skinned, petite blonde princess grinned in what she’d admit was petty, childish, and vain relief.


“How can she even play volleyball with something that freaking big jiggling and bouncing around this way and that?” Dakota seemed to genuinely wonder out loud.


Lacey almost choked on her final bite of mint ice cream from giggling.


The laughter died down, leaving an uncomfortable moment of silence.  Dakota, still playing thoughtfully with the thong in his fingers, broke the silence.


“If the princess wants to hide the knight…well…who am I to tell the princess no?”


Lacey’s heart skipped a beat.


“Really?” She said with a huge ear-to-ear grin, her eyes wide and sparkling. She didn’t wait for him to confirm.  Instead she leaped into his lap and began peppering his cheeks, forehead, nose, lips, and eyes with kisses. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!”


It wasn’t a terribly complicated process to jump…not since it became federally legal and plenty of third party companies started manufacturing their own jump tech.  Lacey had gotten hers from a company called BxC and the instruction manual explained things pretty clearly.  Dakota needed to remove everything on him which included clothes, jewelry, and even the gum he was chewing.  He then needed to sit centered on the Isolation Mat, which resembled a dark gray electric blanket with a power cord.


Lacey didn’t understand the science behind it, but Dakota would basically need to be separated from direct skin contact with anything other than the energized Isolation Mat and the object to which he was jumping.


With slightly shaking fingers, Lacey stepped one foot onto the unplugged Isolation Mat and extended the bottle of lavender lotion toward Dakota, which was meant to ease and focus the jump more precisely. She squirted an amount the size of a pea into Dakota’s open palm and he rubbed the lotion thoroughly into his hands.


Lacey nearly had a heart attack when Dakota’s hand reached out toward Lacey’s foot, and a chirpy yelp erupted from her throat as she quickly pulled her bare foot back.


“What are you doing!?” Lacey asked breathlessly. “What if I didn’t pull away fast enough!?”


“Come on, don’t be such a worrier. I’m the one that should be worried.” Dakota said.


“Well sorry, I know they’re cute and all but maybe I don’t want my boyfriend turning into my foot or my toe!” Lacey replied with sass.


“You’re right that was incredibly stupid of me.  Next time I’ll aim for one of your tits.”


Lacey’s dainty, small hands reflexively rushed protectively to her chest, her soft lips stretching in a playful gasp. Her response was not so much to protect her large breasts from Dakota, but the other way around.


Dakota rolled his eyes, “It doesn’t work like that, I know THAT, at least.  And the mat’s not even plugged in.


“Are we ready to go….CAREFULLY?” Lacey asked, her voice quivering with excitement and nervousness.


“Yeah, I got this.” Dakota said.  It was starting to really turn Lacey on right now…how much Dakota was trusting her.


“You know I’m going to take care of you, right?” Lacey asked with a sense of urgency in her voice.


Dakota shot her another adorable crooked grin and nodded.


Again, Lacey’s heart skipped a beat.


The lights flickered for a fraction of a second when Lacey plugged the Isolation Mat in, and Dakota looked startled.


“Don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt or anything…it's just…vibrating.” Dakota assured Lacey as Lacey carefully dropped the pretty pink thong with the tiny white bow onto the gray Isolation Mat.  She then immediately took 3 full steps back and waited.


Dakota took a deep breath and reached for the thong with both of his moisturized hands. As his hands connected, Dakota said, “And for my next trick, ladies and gentleman, I’m going to make myself–”


–FLASH


~

End Notes:

This story is Up to Chapter 3 on Patreon which you can access at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306


Joining also unlocks other early-access content including other RR stories, RR Vignettes series, RR Emails bonus content, Injected 2: Jordan's Revenge and more.

Chapter 2 - A Cute Pink Thong by Bridget_drkW
Author's Notes:

This story began as one of the free monthly commissions on my Patreon and I'm proud of what it's grown into! patreon.com/user?u=4260306

A Cheeky New Relationship

Chapter 2 - A Cute Pink Thong

[Dakota, Emily]

---------------------

[Dakota]

---------------------

‘How am I even looking around?’ Dakota wondered to himself.  He knew that he didn’t have eyes and yet he could see all of Lacey’s bedroom as the violently flickering lights stabilized.  He didn’t have ears but he could hear the Isolation Mat’s power cord hitting the hardwood floor and Lacey’s bare feet slapping the wood and then shuffling against the plush area rug.  He didn’t have a mouth or a nose but he could smell and taste the normally undetectable traces of oil and food left on his new body by the dozens of interested buyers at Victoria’s Secret. Dakota knew he hadn’t been tried on prior to Lacey’s purchase because THAT smell and taste…well…there was no way he’d not notice THAT.


And his sense of touch?  Confirmed to be just as strong, if not stronger, when his towering 5’-9” girlfriend’s bare feet flanked him on either side and bent at the waist to pick him up.  She was impossibly, dizzyingly large. The sensation of her fingertips rubbing gingerly against his delicate, pink skin felt like a therapeutic massage that simultaneously emasculated him but also made him feel nurtured and protected.


He soared up from the floor to the heavens where Lacey’s angelic face lived..and it was massive.  Her smile was beautiful and bright, as it always was, but there was also a hint of carnal lust and desire in her ocean-blue eyes. The way her two front teeth sank into her plush bottom lip spoke volumes about what she was thinking, and he recognized in her that she enjoyed this brand new power.


“I think we’re going to make a really good team.” Lacey said quietly with more breath than voice as she lowered Dakota to her hips.  She modeled in her full-body mirror and Dakota had to agree with her.  He noticed that he could focus his consciousness and experiences to any connected points along the material of the thong, and he took great pleasure in moving along the strings from his pose in the mirror to the area that pressed against his girlfriend’s sex.


He breathed in through nostrils he no longer had and felt blood rushing to a cock he couldn’t touch, reach, or even confirm existed anymore.


Lacey turned 180 degrees and modeled Dakota against her ass.


“Not so little and cute anymore, huh?” She said seductively as his fragile body conformed to the subtle curve of her rear.


Dakota felt his new ropey body become weightless, and felt the sensation of butterflies in his stomach.  He was flying across the air like some bright pink, fluttering hummingbird until he crashed with an unceremonious, gentle bounce on Lacey’s plush comforter.  He looked up just in time to see his massive girlfriend turning away from him.   The ass he’d called small a few moments earlier was now barreling down toward him.  The baggy material of Lacey’s pajama pants pulled just tight enough as the petite woman’s ass crashed down on the bed, partially on top of Dakota.


Dakota immediately channeled his consciousness and ability to perceive down the network of ropes, some of which were destined to hug Lacey’s waist and one of which to cleave her cute little ass cheeks. That rope was the path he took to get under Lacey’s ass.  He wanted to feel the warmth and the pressure, and something about it just felt so right to him. It wasn’t overwhelming as he feared it might be, as if his body were designed for someone like Lacey to sit on or…gulp…put on.


“Still little…still cute….” Dakota replied with a mouth he didn’t have…and clearly to no one that could hear him.


Lacey brought him back up to her face, aligning her lips with the tiny white bow.  Dakota quickly “sprinted” toward the white bow, eager to experience the kiss that was to be planted upon it, and if Dakota could have even touched his throbbing member, wherever it was, he would have exploded as those warm, wet lips connected with his entire consciousness.  He wondered if she could even know how arousing it was for him just now, to feel those soft warm lips encompass him.


“I’ll see you tomorrow morning.” Lacey said, opening her underwear drawer.


“Oh no…what?” Dakota asked.


Lacey didn’t answer him, but she surely knew that he’d be concerned so she graciously explained.


“I’m going to wear you to work tomorrow, silly.  That way we get the whole day together..and you get to sit here with my other panties and think about how much fun we’re going to have.”


Lacey neatly folded Dakota and set him in her drawer, amidst her white, gray, and black panties. She had turned one of her white bras up and nestled him into her left bra cup.


“That’s a nice place for a knight to sleep, right? Inside the princess’s big soft bra cup?”


Dakota was in an indescribable, anarchical blend of bliss and agony, never having been so turned on in his life. His peripherals were consumed by the cloudy white material of Lacey’s inner bra cup. The indescribable concavity suggested to him that nothing else existed except for the angelic face smiling down at him.  Her beautiful, honey-blonde hair pooled around and in the bra cup as she leaned in.  The fragrance of fresh laundry detergent in the bra cup was joined by the coconut scent and natural pheromones in Lacey’s hair.  And then a hint of mint ice cream and warm, comforting air from her lungs as she whispered.


“Good night, my strong pink knight.”


Lacey smiled sweetly, shutting the drawer and sending Dakota into a soft, cotton, mind-clouding fragrant darkness.


Dakota heard his girlfriend’s mattress groan as she got into bed, and a few moments later he heard the sound of slick, frictionless fingers moving noisily against wet skin.  Then he heard Lacey moan.


Dakota whimpered to himself, feeling so turned on but completely unable to even move, much less put out the smoldering flame of lust and desire taking him over.  Finally and mercifully, Lacey finished pleasuring herself and drifted off to sleep. Dakota lay awake in her panty drawer, listening to her soft breathing and having no choice but to wait for Lacey to wake up in 6 or 7 hours and start their day together.


---------------------

[Emily]

---------------------


Emily took a long sip of her frappuccino and flipped the channel on the living room TV.  She figured that as long as her plastic cup still had frap, she had all the reason in the world to delay her trip to the gym. She’d woken up and skipped the shower, skipped breakfast, and immediately gotten dressed for the gym. Unfortunately, the frappuccino machine that her parents had bought called to the groggy teenager and Emily succumbed to her desires.  Now she was rewarding her early start with some cold frosty beverage and a little TV.  She was essentially fully dressed and ready to go except for her white socks, which sat paired and waiting on the chase next to her propped up, rhythmically bouncing bare feet.  As lazy as she could be at times, Emily understood how important it was for her to stay in good shape, so she knew she’d eventually have to get her big butt in gear and do some cardio.  Being short was enough of a reason, but the teenager was always aware of her body’s tendency to greedily carry weight in the hips and thighs.


One of her soccer teammates named Becca was like that too.


‘...and Becca stopped going to the gym and then all her muscle turned to flab, which is not a huge deal since she plays goalie…’ Emily thought, ‘...but now her thighs are too jiggly.”


Emily looked down at her own legs. She was wearing her favorite pair of cute, bright orange gym shorts, tight and soft mesh that hugged her hips and her butt. Emily poked at her bare thighs.  They were jiggly, sure, but it was the perfect amount in her opinion! Not so much that it looked excessive and gross, but just enough to make the boys stare. She loved the way her thighs splayed out so largely when she sat down as well, and clearly the boys did too!  It was one of the only things she missed about riding the school bus in senior year: hiking her shorts up right before plopping down in a seat next to a boy.  The way his eyes would pop out of his head was so funny! And it was even funnier when her bare, splayed thighs were larger than his!


The 18-year old was shaken out of admiring her own thighs when she heard a loud thud directly above her.  Emily looked up and laughed. She was sure that it was either her big sister Lacey falling out of bed or Lacey’s big boyfriend Dakota getting out of bed too noisily.  He wasn’t a particularly oafy or clumsy guy though.  He always had great balance.  He was also pretty handsome and always smelled great, too.  He was kind of an ass though, especially when Emily was younger.  She then heard a series of muffled noises that sounded like dresser drawers opening and light but persistent footsteps.


A bedroom door upstairs exploded open and Emily looked over her shoulder, rolling onto her side to see who was coming down.


For as long as Emily could remember, Lacey was always the center of attention.  It didn’t matter if they were around family or friends, at sporting events, parties..you name it.  Everyone seemed to flock to Lacey. Understandably so, Emily had developed an all too common mixture of jealousy and envy for her older sister.  Lacey was taller.  Lacey had way bigger boobs. Lacey had the tight, narrow waist and hips as well as basically every guy at school…even the boys in her grade talked about Emily’s big sister like she was some kinda friggin’ legendary goddess.


Lacey this, Lacey that.


Emily loved her sister of course, but growing up as the ugly duckling had left its impact on the little sister, and it didn’t matter how hot she knew she was now. It didn’t matter that she’d grown into her childhood weight or that she had contacts.  It didn’t matter how much she’d changed. Sometimes, she still just felt like Lacey’s annoying little sister.


It was for these reasons that Emily got some guilty pleasure out of seeing the all-knowing and picture-perfect Lacey in a state of discombobulation. Lacey had just graduated from college last year with some terrible degree that really didn’t do anything.  Dakota’s wasn’t much better but at least the two of them were each working some unrelated service job to cover the softball rent her dad was charging them.  They were struggling to find a house but nothing was turning up.


“You alright, Lacey?” Emily asked, taking another sip of her frap with her left hand and scratching a subtle itch down her orange shorts.


Lacey was running a brush through her messy blonde hair as she slipped her sock clad feet into a pair of black sneakers by the door.


“Uh-huh..I just overslept and now I’m late for work.  Mrs. Eldin said if anyone else is late they’re fired..never mind that I’VE never even been late before.”


A frazzled Lacey didn’t even bother with tying her shoes, probably forgetting that step as she speedwalked to the kitchen to grab some fruit for the road.


“You got home okay last night? Stayed out of trouble?”


“Mm-hmm!” Emily replied cheerfully.


Emily rolled over onto her stomach to reach across the chase for the TV remote when she heard Lacey’s footsteps approaching, the plastic at the ends of her untied laces lightly clicking against the shoes’ exterior.


“I sure hope you weren’t wearing those.” Lacey said.  Emily could hear the judgment in Lacey’s voice and she could feel Lacey’s jealous eyes on her upturned ass.


Emily looked over her shoulder at her dainty, elegant princess of a sister. She didn’t appear quite so princess-ey now though, donning a black pair of pants and a painfully plain black pair of sneakers. Her fast food employee shirt was also black and Emily was sure that Lacey HATED how it didn’t accentuate her huge boobs.  Even her hair, which Emily admitted was gorgeous, was tied back into a plain ponytail and would spend the entire day concealed by a black hat.


“Oh these?” Emily said, gesturing down to her tight nylon shorts which had ridden up a bit.  Much to Lacey’s clear disgust and obvious jealousy, Emily ran her hand up the extensive curve of her left ass cheek and then gave it a gentle slap.


“No, these are for lounging and for the gym, silly! Can you imagine how mad the girls at the party would be if I wore these?  Every boy would be trying not to stare.  I think they’d rather I wear your work uniform before I wore my super soft orange shorts, and that’s saying something!”


The force of Emily’s slap was light, but no one seemed to have told her butt how light it was. Emily’s mesh-nylon clad butt cheek jiggled and bounced throughout Emily’s entire passive-aggressive underhanded comment as if it were laughing at her older petite sister.


Lacey sighed and bent over to tie her shoes. The waistband of her jeans consequently drifted down the small of her narrow lower back.


“Lace…undy check.” Emily said playfully, pointing out the fact that  Lacey’s “trademark granny panties” were peeking up to say hello.


“Thanks,” Lacey absentmindedly reached back without looking and stuffed the boring gray underwear back into her black pants, which were just barely tight enough for Emily’s tastes.


“Is Dakota going anywhere today? Maybe he and I can hang out.” Emily said standing up, deliberately hiking her orange mesh shorts just a little too high.  Emily got the rise she was looking for out of Lacey, which was what she believed to be a jealous eye roll…but Emily got something else too that confused her.  It was a strange look of panic in Lacey’s pretty blue eyes.


The eyes darted to the ceiling directly overhead of the chase that Emily was laying on, and then they darted back to the front door, and then they interestingly darted down toward her pants.


“Oh no…” Lacey said under her breath.


“You ummm…alright?” Emily asked curiously.


“I’m fine!” Lacey said, snapping out of her wild-eyed daze.  “Dakota isn’t…umm…coming down today.  He’s out.”


“No he’s not, I’ve been down here all morning, I would have–”


“--Emily!” Lacey said, stamping her left foot on the ground.  At that moment, Emily felt like they were both little girls fighting again. “For once in your life please just don’t be so annoying, kay?  Don’t bug Dakota and don’t bug me.  I’ll see you when I get home and don’t, don’t DON’T go in my room!”


Emily had a few witty things to say back, one of which would have been the way that Dakota practically left a drool mark when Emily was playing Wii dance the other day, but Lacey was already out the door.


“What the heck got up her boney butt?” Emily asked out loud, returning to the couch and plopping down.  “And why is she being so weird about Dakota?”


Lacey was always weirdly possessive of Dakota, and she seemed to really like flaunting him around in Emily’s face.  Emily admitted it was her own fault for actually trusting her older sister and telling Lacey about her crush on him back when Emily was in middle school.


Oh well…sisters could be really mean sometimes.


But that reaction to Emily’s question..it was so strange.  But that wasn’t the only thing that was strange.  Dakota was usually one of the first ones awake.  Was he hiding out in Lacey’s room?


Emily slurped the final sip of her frap and was wiggling her chubby toes into her white socks when suddenly she gasped.


The 18-year old’s sock literally fell from her foot as too did her empty frap cup.


“Oh my god…” Emily thought. She’d had a mindblowing epiphany as she recalled a seemingly disconnected set of events.


The day that Emily got home for her first college break, the 18-year old was throwing away a popsicle wrapper in the trash when she saw a very interesting receipt in the adjacent recycling bin.


It was a Victoria’s Secret receipt.


Those receipts weren’t uncommon, certainly not for Emily, but Lacey had never so much as even looked into a Victoria’s Secret when they used to walk the mall.  And yet, there was a receipt with Lacey’s signature for a panty purchase.  It was only one item and the line read:


VS-Thong-P&W-ribb


The thought of her skinny, contradictorily big-breasted and prude older sister Lacey wearing a thong made Emily laugh out loud and Emily ultimately dismissed the out-of-place purchase as just some effort to keep Dakota happy.  Emily was very aware of how much Dakota liked thongs!


Until this moment, sitting on the chase, Emily had dismissed the fact that there was a tiny, boring cardboard box painted lavender a few inches underneath the Victoria’s Secret receipt.


Emily jumped to her feet, running out to the garage where the large recycling bin was.  Luckily for her, recycling day was tomorrow and everything from that day was in this larger bin.


She quickly found the box she remembered seeing and looked at the bottom of it.


“I freaking knew it!” Emily’s cheerful exclamation echoing off the concrete walls of the garage.


The box said “BxC Jumping Technologies”.


The biggest grin grew on Emily’s freckled cheeks.  Her shaking hands stuffed the box back into the recycling bin just as it was and she made her way to the front door’s window.  When Emily had confirmed that Lacey had actually left, she walked quickly to the staircase.


“It all makes sense.” she whispered incredulously to herself.


Emily’s bare feet scuffed against the soft carpeted steps


“The pink and white thong.”


The 18-year old’s hips swayed with her slow ascent.


“The lavender cardboard box.”


The brunette’s mind was spinning with surreal satisfaction as a devious plan brewed.


“The friggin power surge last night!”


The younger sister reached the last step and adjusted her shorts that had ridden up her thighs and butt.


“The fact that Lacey lied about Dakota being out.”


Emily crept like a silent predator toward her sister’s bedroom door.


“The fact that Lacey told me not to go into her room…well, that one was the only thing that wasn’t out of the ordinary…”


But even so, it all pointed to one conclusion:


‘Lacey turned Dakota into her underwear with that jumping stuff!’ Emily thought excitedly.


She gently gripped the knob of her big sister’s bedroom door and took a deep breath.  Emily started twisting, expecting to feel the knob catch the lock and stop spinning but much to the 18-year old’s delight, the door opened. Once inside, Emily shut the door and leaned her back against it, sighing deeply.  The teenager felt her huge butt pressing against the wood of the door and she almost giggled into the sleeve of her thin hoodie, thinking about how much attention that big butt of hers was about to get from her crush.


…she just had to find him.


What a moment this was going to be.  She’d been very quiet when walking in so he might not have even known that Emily was there yet.  But he was about to find out.


“Dakoooootaaaaaaaa…” Emily sang in a hauntingly soothing tone as she stepped quietly around her big sister’s bedroom.


Dakota could hear her, the little cutie..she knew that he could.  Maybe he could even see her.  If he was, he was undoubtedly staring at her big butt for sure!


Emily checked Lacey’s bedside nightstand but only found chapstick, a chocolate bar, and a few single packs of condoms.  She then searched under Lacey’s pillows.


No Dakota there.


There was also no Dakota under her bed, under the covers, or in Lacey’s dirty clothes hamper.  Emily parked her wide rump on Lacey’s bed feeling a little defeated.  Maybe Lacey was wearing him under the granny panties? Or maybe she just turned him into the granny panties and the pink thong was some kind of red herring? That’d be disappointing.  If she wasn’t going to get to wear Dakota as a thong, she at least would have wanted some other girl to do it.  Plus, he wouldn’t even want to be granny panties probably!


‘Maybe the thong was a gift to mom’ Emily thought, gagging.  She stood up, ready to leave when she spotted her own reflection in Lacey’s full body mirror.


And next to the mirror was Lacey’s dresser.


“Oh god…” Emily said out loud, rubbing the knobs of the dresser’s top drawer, “Could she really have…..put him…here?”


Emily pulled open the drawer and peered inside. Amongst an ocean of muted, boring underwear and bras was the most adorable thing she’d ever seen.


“Awwwww…” Emily crooned, lowering her face to see into Lacey’s underwear drawer closer.  It was a cute thong, bright pink with an adorable little white bow on the front of it.


“...Big strong Dakota cuddled up in his busty girlfriend’s bra cup.”


It really was an adorable sight.  To think that the guy Emily had crushed on for the better part of the last decade..constantly seeking his attention and approval, merging her first name and his last name on the inside cover of her school notebooks…was here in Lacey’s panty drawer.  He was a helpless collection of super thin strings stitched together for one exciting and thrilling purpose.  He laid there waiting for it, bundled up into a tiny little pink ball that fit effortlessly into a cup meant to support just one of Lacey’s big boobs.  He was so small and the cup so big that Emily giggled at the thought of Lacey simply filling the bra with her huge tits while Dakota occupied the cup.


“Are you cozy in there, Dakota?” Emily asked sweetly, resting her chin on the edge of the dresser.  “It looks like you are, but you’re probably super sad that your girlfriend left you all alone in the dark.”


Emily wore an over-emphasized pout and then switched to an obnoxiously exaggerated epiphany.


“Oooo!” Emily said. “Instead of you staying in there all alone in Lacey’s boring white bra…how about..”


Emily reached two thick fingers into the drawer, shifting aside the tiny purple bottle of her sister’s moisturizing cream.


“...you spend a little time…”


Emily closed her fingertips around one of the thin pink strings. She almost felt the string tremble as she squeezed it.


“...with me.”


The moment was beyond surreal as Emily lifted the motionless pink thong out of her sister’s underwear drawer.  She caught a glimpse of herself in the full body mirror holding the thong.  If only the younger version of her could see this…literally holding the object of her desires between two of her fingers: sexy clothing that would look good on her AND her sister’s boyfriend!  She’d never felt more powerful.  She’d never felt more sexy.  Her eyes naturally drifted down the mirror to her waist.  The tiny orange drawstrings of her shorts made her waist look even wider.  Emily turned her waist away from the mirror and her ass cheeks jutted out from her hips to such a large extent that it almost looked comical.


‘Probably terrifying for him.’ Emily thought with pride. Emily wondered how much of this he could feel.  Probably a lot.  She’d read in a magazine one day while getting a pedicure that people who jump experience all the same sensations that they would in their normal bodies.


“I know you’re used to little tiny waists and little tiny bootys…” Emily purred to the thong in her clutches as she unfolded it to get a better look.


The bow was adorable, and she already knew this thong was going to look great on her; much better than it would look petite Lacey.  The thong probably wouldn’t even be tight enough to stay up on her boney hips!


“And….oh god! Hahaha” Emily interrupted herself to throw her head back and literally laugh out loud as she inspected the tag on the thong.


It was a “small” size.


“...okay nevermind…maybe this WOULD fit her boney hips…”


She looked down at Dakota with an almost sympathetic expression, but her tone suggested that she’d already made up her mind about what was going to happen next. Emily was far too selfish and drunk with power and lust to consider the possibility that he couldn’t.  Any real-world consequences of wearing her sister’s longtime boyfriend as a thong were the farthest things from the thick brunette’s mind.


“There is like…no way that you’re built for a booty this big.” Emily giggled, twisting the thong to look in the mirror as the 18-year old bounced on her heels to accentuate all the glorious jiggle packed into her cheeks.


“...but…” Emily continued, “...you’re just going to have to try your best.  Because guess what?”


The thong smelled clean, even pressed right up against her nose.


It wouldn’t stay that way for long.


A huge smile grew on Emily’s face as she shimmied her incredibly tight mesh shorts down off her wide hips, allowing them to crumble on the floor at her bare feet.  Atop the heap of orange mesh fell next a bright blue thong, temporarily relieved of the near impossible task of simultaneously concealing Emily’s womanhood while also disappearing between her dense, heavy ass cheeks.


That huge and important responsibility would fall to Dakota now.


Would he be able to handle it?


Hugging her wide hips would be the hardest part, but surely he’d learn quickly. He was about to be stretched super tight and forced into deep, dark crevices and against certain…areas…that he probably never imagined he would. But he would figure it all out for sure.  Dakota was as smart as he was handsome, and Emily’s wildest dreams were coming true.


“...you’re all mine now...” Emily purred as she lowered Dakota to her bare waist.


~

End Notes:

This story is Up to Chapter 3 on Patreon which you can access at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306


Joining also unlocks other early-access content in the Reduction & Relocation series including RR stories, RR Vignettes series, RR Emails bonus content and more!

Chapter 3 - The Fabric, The Void, and the Flesh by Bridget_drkW
Author's Notes:

This story began as one of the free monthly commissions on my Patreon and I'm proud of what it's grown into! patreon.com/user?u=4260306

A Cheeky New Relationship

Chapter 3 - The Fabric, The Void, and The Flesh

[Dakota]

“This isn’t happening….this isn’t happening..oh god, this isn’t happening…”


Dakota chanted the mantra over and over again, as if it would somehow pull him from the situation in which he found himself.  As if the chant would suddenly convince Emily to neatly fold the him back up in a tiny pink ball of slinky-soft pink fabric, stuff him back into his girlfriend’s huge white bra cup, shut the drawer, and leave the room.


Dakota continued to chant the ineffective mantra as the smug teenager lowered him toward the carpet. He watched as a huge bare foot entered his vision and aimed to rocket through one of the ropey loops of his new pink body.  Due to some bad aim on Emily’s part, one of the bands of the thong snagged between Emily’s big and second toe.  Dakota cringed, trying to funnel his conscious experience and perception far away from the section of rope threading Emily’s bare, chubby toes.


Emily’s feet were much smaller than Lacey’s for sure but much like the rest of her, Emily’s toes were much thicker and girthy. While Lacey’s toes were always painted and manicured, her little sister’s nails contained fragments of chipped, months-old blue paint toward the tips as most of the color had grown out.  Thank god the scent wasn’t too unpleasant, but what was incredibly unpleasant was the jolt of inertia and the painful from Emily pulling just a little too hard, trying to force part of Dakota out from between her toes.


Once the thin rope was freed from Emily’s toe cleavage, Dakota felt the painful stretching sensation immediately subside and the elasticity of his body allowed him to bounce back completely unharmed.  Moments later, Emily’s foot correctly entered Dakota’s loop.


And then the other foot went through.  He watched miserably as her two bare feet pressed firmly into the carpet, her chubby toes shifting slightly and subconsciously to balance the 18-year old’s weight.  Dakota knew that even though he was down near Emily’s ankles, his body was decidedly looped and linked to the bratty teenager.  The only way to break that loop would have been for her to lift up one of those feet, which she clearly had no plan of doing.


Dakota looked down at the soft heap of mesh orange shorts between Emily’s feet. They looked so small on the floor.  He had to remind himself that they in fact were small…they stretched significantly to cover the teen’s curvy posterior.


He could see Emily’s thick calves in his peripherals on either side.


Dakota didn’t want to look up. He didn’t have to look up.


He looked down enviously at the crumpled blue thong resting gratefully amongst the orange fabric of the bratty teen’s shorts.  If the shorts were small, the thong was even tinier.  How could it cover an ass so big?


How….was he….going to cover an ass so big?


Emily’s large knees came and went, and now the flesh on his left and right was getting closer as Dakota was pulled further up her thighs. He still refused to look up, instead fixating on the juxtaposition of bright orange and deep blue between and beneath the teenager’s feet.


The last time he’d seen that tiny blue thong, he was climbing the steps behind Emily.


And now he himself was climbing Emily.


No…Emily was forcing him to climb her.


Dakota had no idea where to go within the thong.  He had been trying to focus his senses away from the sections of rope encased in the bratty teenager’s fingertips, but now he could feel the fat and muscle of Emily’s inner thighs.  He was very close now.


Dakota looked up and immediately wished he hadn’t.  He let out a boyish, submissive whimper that only he could hear.


Beholding the feminine curves of his girlfriend’s little sister at this new size and vulnerability of his would have been enough to bring him to his knees had he any knees to fall upon.  Apparently those skin-tight shorts now crumpled on the floor, despite hugging Emily’s curves so tightly, had somehow left quite a bit to the imagination.  Dakota need not use any imagination about the way that Emily’s massive thighs parted just enough to reveal her pussy.  She had once been the annoying, chubby, freckle-faced girl spying on him and Lacey.  Now Dakota felt like the one spying on her but this towering, ethereal goddess was actually the one forcing him to look. Her curves were beyond intimidating and she was so much more woman than he could ever hope to handle.


Emily was superior.


She was in charge.


Dakota truly trembled to behold her.


She was an 18-year old woman, and if it wasn’t the sheer strength and muscle in her strong, powerful thighs that made him feel like nothing compared to her, the womanly scent and subtle stubble of her soft pussy lips permanently destroyed Dakota’s ability to EVER look at Emily as just her girlfriend’s annoying little sister again.


“Ohhh, you’re comfy down there.” Emily giggled, running three fingers along the crotch portion of the tightly stretched thong.  She wouldn’t have had to reach up to pat him on his head anymore.


Dakota sprinted from the sandwich created by the teen’s fingers and pussy lips but his exit strategy was not much better than the emergency he was evading.


Ahead of the slinky pink cord of rope was one path and one path only.


Dakota struggled to push from his consciousness the various senses forcing their way into his brain as he watched the pink rope ahead of him snaking up and disappearing between Emily’s bare and horrifyingly large glutes.  The flesh of each twin globe jiggled, as if fighting its sister over who got to gobble up more of the string that made up half of Dakota’s cursed new body. He felt the sensation of pressure and earthy, musky odors traveling along the cord like wet water along a rope of tissue paper…as if the sensations he could experience up in that section of the rope were seeping through to reach him. He turned back and ran along the cord, passing Emily’s fingers still rubbing at her crotch and made his way up to a junction point several inches below the teen’s belly button.  Continuing on, Dakota was funneling his senses away from the rope responsible for splitting the teen’s hefty cheeks and was now in the rope that hugged her hips.


Dakota immediately recognized a grave, serious problem…and Emily’s giggling confirmed his fear.


“Oh god…yup…you are like…WAAAAY too small for a big butt like mine.” Emily laughed.  Dakota dare not move from his sense location along her hips, even when he felt fingers slipping in to hike him further up.


“She’s a handful for sure…but I bet you can handle her if you REALLY try.” Emily laughed.


Dakota yelped out in pain, feeling that stretching sensation that he’d felt earlier return, only now it wasn’t just a small section of his new pink body due to the toe snag.  Now, it was his entire body trying as hard as it could to properly hug and hold the bratty teenager’s hips and butt.  He was trying his absolute best, but it just wasn’t anywhere near good enough.


Dakota felt some more of him slip just a little bit deeper between Emily’s bubbly butt cheeks, and the bands hugging her waist stretched beyond discomfort…beyond pain..beyond agony.


“There we go!  See, I was right.  You’re super freaking tight but you did it!” Emily cheered with encouragement and patronization.  Dakota felt two fingers tracing down between her cheeks to fix the twisted rope that was dividing her huge buns and rubbing up against her asshole. Dakota did everything he could to ignore the sensations forcing into his brain.


The warmth.


The pressure.


The scent.


The taste.


But above all else..even above the bitter, acidic, earthy taste of the bratty teenager’s asshole was the stretching.  Oh, god..the stretching.


“Emily, I can’t do this!” Dakota screamed to the annoying bratty little sister of his girlfriend, the one that couldn’t hear him.   “You’re going to break me!”


Emily was obliviously modeling in her older sister’s full-sized mirror.  Gently shaking her big cheeks anchored in the thong’s pink framing as if she were admiring her forced victory over miniscule, pink, fragile Dakota.


Meanwhile, Dakota could feel something that he couldn’t fully put into words.  The feeling was coming from somewhere he didn’t understand, clearly imparted on him by his new body’s connection to reality.


It was best described as that documented feeling that blood transfusion recipients experienced when they received an incompatible blood type:  it was an impending, overwhelming grey dread…and impending sense of doom.


With his reconfigured vision, Dakota could see the source of the new feeling and gasped. The point of origin manifested at the wide, fleshy hip of the teenager who was wearing him as a micro-tear in his fabric.  For the first time in his life, Dakota lamented the narrow waist and small hips of his girlfriend, for her bratty little sister’s hips were far too wide for a thong this small.


Dakota gathered himself into the location of the micro tear, growing slowly from the burden of hugging Emily’s hips, and poured all of himself into assessing the damage.  He tried repairing the growing tear and managed to delay it for a few moments but much to his horror, the tear resumed growing.  The pink string was thinning like a fraying rope under too much tension. New surface areas of the pink thong’s ropey material was being exposed to the open air, which Dakota understood to be a very, VERY bad thing.


The poor man trapped in the vessel of his girlfriend’s thong gripped frantically at the separating string, holding them together with his psyche as if they were electrical cables powering his life support.  It was a valiant effort on Dakota’s part as a normal thong would have snapped long ago, but his most ardent efforts were simply no match for Emily’s curves.


Dakota thought of the burglar.  The stupid one that jumped into the mug.  There was no question in Dakota’s mind what that man saw when he shattered at the feet of the old woman with dementia. The old burglar witnessed–and what ultimately consumed him–was what Dakota saw leaking in through the tears of pink fabric.


There was no screaming burglar to see though. Nor was there any other poor soul whose jumping vessel had become damaged.


What Dakota saw had no color.


No temperature.


No feeling.


In it, there was no emotion or sensation.


There was no history and there was no future.


It was just nothing.


It was a meaningless void that lived around the pink, slutty vessel that Dakota called home and it fought constantly to enter.  Or perhaps it was his captured essence within the thong that was fighting to escape?  When water fills a container, the captured air rushes out to exchange spaces. There is no nefarious purpose or agenda between the oxygen and water, they’re simply striving for equilibrium.  Dakota could feel it in his forgotten bones that he was being pulled toward this dimensional void and IT wanted to fill the space created for the warmth of his animated life.


Perhaps it was a natural consequence of a god-defying technology such as jumping…that such a dimension of non-existence could so persistently try to stabilize this unnatural transference of consciousness and sensation.   Dakota couldn’t see it before, but now that the material he’d jumped to was compromised, the void was seeping in.  He saw more of what was on the other side of the impending snap, his chest on fire and the skin of his palms thinning from his failing efforts to keep the string connected around the oblivious teenager’s hips.


More of the void invaded the growing gap in the broken connection point of the thong and Dakota’s eyes widened as he felt it, as if he were a bright light dimming in the darkness.  The teenager’s curves were too much for the thong.   They were too much for him.


Dakota let go of the stressed, tearing pink rope and ran.


Behind him, Dakota heard the echoing snap of the thong’s waist strap and a horrifying, flooding gush followed immediately after. He traveled quickly along the bratty teenager’s wide hip, away from the snapping point. He condensed himself into as small of a point as he could along the pink highway, leaving none of himself behind.


Dakota ran down the cylindrical pink cord, screaming like a child being pursued by a hungry monster.  He reached the small of Emily’s bare back and there was only one way to go:


Down.


His eyes followed the path of the pink cord straight down Emily’s back to the section to which he was forced. The dizzyingly long pick cord plummeted like a roller coaster track and disappeared between the bratty teenager’s bulbous, bubbly bare butt cheeks.  Dakota let out a contemplative whimper, feeling sorry for himself using the time that he didn’t have to spare. For no sooner had he stopped to lament the humiliation did he feel the freezing cold tickle of the void against the nape of his neck.


Energized, Dakota shot downward like a tiny little pulse of electricity flowing through a copper wire. Even from the peak of Emily’s crack, Dakota felt the urge to stop.  Ridiculous, counterproductive impulses clouded his ability to think critically about his situation.  Things like pride and masculinity scolded him. They asked, ‘What the hell are you doing?  Searching for refuge in the asscrack of your girlfriend’s little sister?  Seeking sanctuary between her big, bouncy butt cheeks?’


What else could he do?  He was out of options.


He swallowed his pride and continued, completely burying himself between the bodacious, dense buns of flesh and muscle.  The pressure on his body intensified as his consciousness routed down the pink cord, feeling the hefty weight of the two fleshy buns on either side of him.  It was dark and musky. It was beyond humiliating but the worst part is that for a moment, Dakota felt safe surrounded by the thick, dense flesh of his girlfriend’s little sister’s epic, curvy butt cheeks.


Sadly, the feeling didn’t last.


Dakota had come to the miserable realization that the void had entered into Emily’s crack as well right behind him. Not only had the void entered through the top of Emily’s crack.  The same presence must have sprinted in from the other side of the compromised thong after the snap, as he could feel another instance of the void entering from the bottom of her crack as well!


Surrounded on both sides and buried in the dark, humid asscrack of his girlfriend’s annoying little sister.


WIth nowhere else to go, now fully as deep between Emily’s butt cheeks as he could get, Dakota understood he was cornered.  He could do nothing but wince and wait.  A powerful twitching against his back caused Dakota to turn his focus and face it.  It was Emily’s asshole.  Overcome with disgust and revulsion, Dakota was most upset with himself to recognize that he would have happily crawled inside of it to escape the void coming for him.


Unfortunately, he could do no such thing.  There was clearly only one way out of this pink vessel, and it was up at Emily’s hip where the thong had snapped. The void was gushing in like water on a sinking ship.


And then, as if by miracle, Dakota sensed something else along the conductive path of slutty pink fabric buried in Emily’s butt.  He sensed a light.  Its glow was dim but unmistakable and it imparted in him a strange but welcoming comfort.  It matched the color of the lavender lotion he’d worn to aid him in his jump.


Was there some of that purple lotion on the thong string?!


Dakota traveled up away from Emily’s quivering asshole and found the glow he sensed. Immediately behind it–and immediately behind him–was the void preparing to claim him.  Dakota noticed that the glowing lavender light was actually some sort of circular disk that he could interact with.  Unlike with Emily’s asshole–gratefully–Dakota sensed that this disk was his salvation.  Through it he could leave this wretched, broken thong.  What waited for him on the other side, he did not know.  He did know, however, that it was better than whatever the void would do to him.


Dakota frantically mustered all of his consciousness into the one focal point of the lavender disk as the void ravaged along the slutty pink string, an ominous monster in the dark traveling toward the lavender light.


The source of the light originated on the circumference of the pink thong cord and it projected against the fleshy, dense walls of dense, pillowy cheek meat hugging it tightly on either side.  Somehow, Dakota was able to pass through the lavender disk as if it were a door.


He felt himself leaving the vessel of the pink thong and discovering new distance he could make between himself and the approaching void.  The saving lavender light was cold like the void, but the hue of his surroundings gradually shifted from lavender to a dull but engaging amber.  The cold made way for incredible, cocooning warmth. Dakota had all but secured the last of his humanity, consciousness, and painfully amplified senses before the glowing lavender disk started to fade.  Dakota watched as the two flows of void met where he’d escaped the thong and equilibrium was finally reached.


He felt so far away from the pink thong string and yet he could feel it against his skin.  It felt just like a normal string of fabric now, but it was almost as if he was squeezing it himself.  Did he have his body back?  None of this felt right.


Where was he?  What was this impossible warmth that surrounded him?


He sank deeper into the pillowy, cushiony embrace of whatever saved him, feeling himself disperse into the far reaches of its volume just as he did with the thong when he first transformed.  Only this time, he felt the ability to spread out and concentrate into a single area leaving him.  He continued to dissipate into the amber volume of soft, comforting mass and as he did, the darkness of Emily’s asscrack was being gradually destroyed by light.


He could see again!  He had escaped Emily’s disgusting asscrack!


Dakota looked around and he saw Lacey’s bedroom.  He saw her bed and her window.  He saw his dumbbells on the floor next to her fuzzy pink slippers.


Whoa…now he was spinning….but why?


He saw Lacey’s shut bedroom door.  He saw the dresser he’d spent the night in.


He saw Lacey’s full-length mirror…


The realization hit him all at once and even as he stared with his own eyes, he rejected everything.


It couldn’t be.


The transition of lavender light to the soft, inviting amber.


The gradual warming and dissipating of his consciousness into the pillowy, dense mass of softness.


He felt the pink cotton fibers of his body being replaced by something foreign, and yet so much more familiar than the inanimate material of his girlfriend’s thong.


It was being replaced with warmth and overwhelming mass.


It was fat and muscle.


Dakota had just jumped from Lacey’s thong into Emily’s asscheek.


As he stared on in horror as the bratty teenager admired her enormous posterior in the mirror, Dakota could feel himself continue to dissipate further, his consciousness and complete palette of senses spreading out evenly amongst Emily’s bottom like butter spread over two thick, doughy buns.  The connection grew and continued to warm around him, the ample fat of the teenager’s ass cheeks insulating him at first but soon he realized he himself was inhabiting the fat.  He was inhabiting the muscle.  He was becoming Emily’s ass.


A hand came down from the heavens and cupped Dakota’s face.


Nope.


It wasn’t his face.  It was Emily’s hand cupping her massive bare ass cheek. The reverberations of light force rippled through the teenager’s super soft, almost comically bouncy ass cheek, jiggling and jostling Dakota in a strange and uncomfortable sense of confusion.  Dakota summoned up the strength of his consciousness and tried focusing it away from the teenager’s slapping hand. He quickly realized, however, that this was nothing like being contained within the slutty pink vessel of Lacey’s thong. In the thong, he had free movement to travel anywhere and everywhere within the thong’s strings and fabric.  He could focus himself into a single tiny stitch or expand out to cover its entire surface area at will.


Dakota felt that newfound and barely experienced skill slipping from his abilities.  It fully evaporating into a memory as the last of his concentrated essence was forcibly and evenly dispersed–against his will– from cheek to cheek as if he were a paper-thin square of butter spread over two thick, doughy buns. He was painfully and embarrassingly aware of every square inch of Emily’s expansive ass..to such an extent that he had to force himself not to think about it as just the thought made him feel like blushing and gagging.


He had succeeded in escaping the void, but at what cost?  It was true that it could no longer “get” him, but so could nothing else. Nor could he get out.


It wasn’t that Dakota had merely entered the plush sanctuary that was either Emily’s left or right glute. He had become them both…and not just her big, jiggly cheeks…he was everything…all of it….


Dakota had jumped to Emily’s ass.


~

End Notes:

This story is Up to Chapter 6 AND COMPLETED on Patreon which you can access at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Chapter 4 - Covering Her Tracks by Bridget_drkW

This story is Up to Chapter 6 AND COMPLETED on Patreon which you can access at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306


A Cheeky New Relationship

Chapter 4 - Covering Her Tracks

[Emily]

Emily could already feel the adorable pink underwear straining well beyond its intended stretch-point and it wasn’t even up past her thighs yet!  It was doing everything it could to accommodate the bratty teenager’s.

‘The little thong that could.’ Emily giggled to herself as she managed to lock the pink strings into a flesh-gripping anchor point along each of her wide hips.

It was far from comfortable. She much preferred the comfort of the blue thong down under her feet, but that one didn’t have her childhood crush trapped inside of it!  Goosebumps sprouted on her skin as the tiny pink string properly settled deep between Emily’s butt cheeks. One of the things that Emily loved about thongs was how great they made her ass look.  That was her public position.  Her private position, however, was that she LOVED the way the string felt as it rubbed against her asshole.  The subtle tickle…the dirty, taboo nature of feeling stimulated when no one else knew.  And now, even moreso than ever, knowing that her sister’s boyfriend was the one being rubbed against her most sensitive of parts was enough to propel her heart into flight and set her sex on fire.

“How does that feel in there, Dakota?  Like you just got tucked in between two super big, super soft pillows?” Emily snickers dripping with amusement and immaturity. She would have loved it if he could answer or somehow acknowledge his experience right now.

She ran several fingers down her crotch and gently rubbed at the skin-tight material hugging her soft lips.

Emily knew that she had already crossed significant boundaries and likely changed hers and Dakota’s relationship forever.  Probably the relationship with her sister as well.  It wasn’t as if Emily would throw those things away for nothing, but how many opportunities did a girl get to wear her childhood crush?  And plus, she was sure that the two of them would forgive her eventually; it was always better to ask for forgiveness than permission. ‘Lacey, I’m sorry for wearing your boyfriend’ was better than ‘Lacey, can I wear your boyfriend?’

Emily was already destined to get in some semblance of trouble so, by that logic, she may as well spend the rest of the day wearing Dakota. It’d be an awkward conversation later when Dakota was restored, but she’d cross that bridge when she got to it. Sure, they could be mad at her and be mean and stuff…but things would be different forever.  After he’s revjumped or whatever they call it, Emily would be able to tease Dakota for spending over 6 hours being the narrow string between her cheeks as well as the thin, velvety material hugging her pussy lips! His cute face would probably shut right up and turn all red; she’d love to see him try to pat her head all patronizingly then! That would be super fun!

There was a problem with Emily’s plan to wear Dakota for the rest of the day though. Emily turned to look at her massive ass in the mirror.  It looked phenomenal in the thong, but then again it basically looked phenomenal in anything.  The last time she’d worn a ‘size small’ pair of underwear was in middle school; she knew that this tiny pink thong would be a tight fit from the moment she saw the tag, but the hip straps were already starting to leave marks in her smooth skin and the string in her crack rubbed a little too tightly against her asshole for her liking.  She also hadn’t started actually moving around either.  Even just regular walking sent her cheeks into what her volleyball teammates liked to call ‘a jiggle-fit’.  That would only add to her discomfort.

“God, these are stretched sooooooo tight.” Emily laughed, running a finger along her hip. She pouted playfully down to Dakota. “This is a little bit more bubble than you signed up for, huh?”

As fun as it would have been to wear Dakota until his girlfriend came home to the rescue, Emily recognized that it would be a little too unpleasant for her to wear underwear this tight, even if it was Dakota.  She did, however, want to experience one more thing:  Emily wanted to hide Dakota under her comfy orange shorts. He was partially hidden well enough between her big cheeks, sure, and even with a light tug up on either side she had managed to secure part of him that much deeper…but she wanted to turn out the lights.  She wanted him to know nothing but her ass…if only for a little while.

The mesh material of the orange shorts on the floor felt super soft against the bottoms of her feet, and she liked the idea of Dakota being sandwiched between her soft skin and the orange shorts she’d caught him ogling on several occasions.

Emily bent at the waist to pick up the orange shorts from the floor and the stressed material of the tiny pink thong stretched just a little bit more.

SNAP!

The selfish teenager’s big, soft butt cheeks hardened into concrete as they reflexively tightened around the thong string in her crack.  The waistband on her left side had exploded from the compounding stress of wrapping her thick body and now the only thing preventing the thong from falling down to her feet was the iron-grip her cheeks had on the string in her crack.

“Whoopsie!” Emily giggled. “How’d that feel, little Dakota?  Prolly not too………”

Emily was about to remove the pink string from her crack when she felt her face go flush and her heart fluttered uncontrollably. Her knees became shaky as a vague coldness originating near her asshole began radiating into the fat and muscle of her left cheek.  The coldness only lasted for a moment, flipping to a comfortable and strangely empowering warmth that began spreading over the entire circumference of both her cheeks. The warmth encompassed the full volume of each cheek and then a strong, sunny tickle against her asshole made Emily gasp. It wasn’t the rubbing sensation that she’d been so used to with her other thongs. It was a surging pulse, as if there was some complex emotion felt by her asshole, as insanely crazy as that may sound. It pulsed in wavering and increasing strength and the finally continued dissipating hip to hip.

Emily felt butterflies in her stomach and the tiny pink thong fell down between her feet as her huge cheeks relaxed. Just as quickly as it had started spreading across her ass, the warm and pleasant sensation had completely faded into her ass, leaving behind only a memory.

“What the heck was that?” Emily said out loud, an uncharacteristic quiver of uncertainty in her voice.  She bent down to pick up Dakota and inspected his fragile pink anatomy. She saw the snapping point of the tiny undergarment and couldn’t help but smile.

“Yup, definitely too much booty, huh?” Emily said proudly to the man-turned-thong, reaching a hand down to pat one of her bare cheeks. It bounced and jiggled as if to emphatically and proudly agree with her.

“Whoa…” Emily said, patting her bubble butt again.  “...it’s…bigger?”

It was very subtle, but unmistakable to Emily.  Her ass had gotten just a little bit bigger and her cheeks were just a little bit more bubbly and round! Her confusion was at a peak but then everything made sense…well…as much sense as something like what had just happened could ever make sense.

“Emily…..”

The bratty teenager whipped her head around at the sound of a male voice whispering right into her ear.  She looked down at the thong in her hand.  The voice sounded just like Dakota but that was impossible.

“Please…can you…hear me?”

Emily sure as heck could!

She heard his voice clear as day in her head, but she could also sense his presence although that perception was far weaker.  Feeling his presence was strange enough, but WHERE she felt it was positively silly.

‘There’s no way….’ Emily thought, allowing her hands to trace down her curvy bare ass cheeks and then firmly smack each of them, a dull clapping sound filling the small bedroom.

“Owww!” Dakota winced.

“Are you freaking kidding me?  Are you…in my butt?” Emily gasped.

“I think…I think I AM your butt!” Dakota replied miserably.

Emily gave her bare ass cheek another slap, much harder this time.

“Ahh! Stop!” Dakota whined.

“Holy crap…is that you doing that?” Emily asked, looking over her shoulder into the mirror.  Even after the jiggling flesh settled from the impact of the teenager’s hand, Emily continued to feel a pulse of movement deep in the meat of her buns, but they were completely stationary.

“I’m trying to…trying to move!  I could move when I was in the thong…but I can’t now!”

“Well, stop you goofball! It tickles!” Emily laughed, grabbing big handfuls of her fleshy glutes and squeezing them together.

“Don’t do that! Stop touching me! Get your hands off me!”

“Uhhhh…I’m allowed to touch my butt whenever I want.”Emily said defiantly, increasing the kneading pressure on her doughy cheeks. “It’s not my fault you’re part of her now.”

“What the hell is wrong with you?!  Of course this is your fault!  You went into Lacey’s drawer and took me….her underwear!”

“So? We used to share clothes all the time.” Emily said matter of factly down to her curvy bottom.

‘Wow…I’m literally arguing with my butt..” Emily thought in surreal amusement.  ‘How many girls can say that?’

“Yeah, maybe back before you got such a fat disgusting ass!”

“Hey!” Emily said indignantly, slapping her big booty again hard enough to make both of them wince.

“Don’t you dare talk about my ass like that!I know you’re super jealous that I’ve got these curves and your girlfriend is practically a friggin’ skeleton.”

“She’s not a skeleton…she’s petite, you airheaded ditz!  She’s exactly what I want.  You….this….its the last thing I’d want. Get me out of here?”

“How do you suggest I get you out of my butt, smartypants?” Emily said skeptically amused.

“I don’t know! Call the BexCorps hotline or something! Call the police! Call an old priest and a young priest!”

“Priests?  Why–” Emily said confused.

“--Oh god…it’s from a movie, you dense child.  Just call BexCorps.”

Emily paused for a moment, staring at her big bare booty in the mirror in deep contemplation. She then looked down at her orange shorts still crumpled on the floor.

“It was dumb of me to sneak in here and steal you out of Lacey’s panty drawer, but I just had to know what it would be like.  I’d asked a few boys at college to try this and they all said no. They hadn’t said no to EVERYTHING butt-related, mind you..but that’s a story for a different day! Haha…but anyway, yeah, they just…I dunno…don’t want to try out being my underwear.”

“I wonder why,” Dakota pondered sarcastically.

Emily closed her eyes and took a deep breath, centering herself after Dakota’s jab; it definitely hit a sensitive spot.  The teenager continued.

“Anyway, when I found out that not only was there an opportunity for me to wear a boy…but I could wear YOU…well, I knew I needed to do it.  Have you ever just like known that you needed to do something? It was like that!  I know it was selfish and I know it was irresponsible, but I decided that I would just do it and then deal with the consequences later when you change back.”

“And you’re still gonna have to deal with them, Emily.  Holy shit, are you ever.” Dakota said ominously.

“But now…you’re not just hugging my butt…you literally ARE my butt...”

Emily haltered for just a moment, but then found her conviction. It was hidden layers beneath her morality and amongst the teenage, hormone laden thrill within her heart and mind.  She started down the road from which she felt she would never turn back from, like when she’d started losing weight by dieting.  She had slip-ups every now and then, and something just felt SO GOOD about slipping up and then finding a way to justify the slip-up…because it meant that it was okay to slip up! It was okay to do what you were doing!  And now, she was feeling more and more like this was okay.  .

“...and Lacey has no idea. No one does…except for you and me.”

“Emily…” Dakota’s tone had changed significantly.  There was still anger and fear but no more condescension or patronization. “...what do you mean?”

“Well…” Emily continued matter of factly, “if I just fix the thong and put it back, Lacey will think you’re still in there, right?  And when she tries to change you back, it’s obviously not going to work since you’re here with me now.  So, she’ll just think you got stuck or something...”

It really was a great plan.  Emily had honestly shocked herself a little bit with how well it all lined up in her mind.

“You can’t do that!  Emily, stop this right now!”

Emily did not stop right now.

“...I know basically nothing about jumping, but I do know that it’s still super new and a lot of people on TV that are way smarter than me are saying that there are parts of it that we’ll never understand.  Maybe Lacey will try to find a way to get you out of her thong, but if we don’t fully understand how it works to jump back and forth between stuff, how could anyone understand why it doesn’t work?  She can try all she likes and meanwhile, you’ll just be my butt,” the teenager said, her hazel eyes filled with excitement as her master plan left her lips and became more real with each landed syllable.

“...you’ll be my butt for the rest of the day today and then we’ll go to sleep in my bed.  Then you’ll be my butt for all day tomorrow…and the next day, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that.  You’ll be my new, fun little secret!”

“Emily, please!  You can’t do this!”

“...and that way…” Emily continued on obliviously, “...not only do I get to keep you forever, but I won’t get in any trouble for it! Or for wearing you when you were in that cute tiny thong! Don’t you see how perfect it is?  I mean…from my perspective anyway. Ha!  Because it's not like you’ll be able to talk to anyone or anything.   You can’t tell anyone what happened.  You can’t tell anyone where you are.  I’m guessing you won’t even be able to see anyone or anything unless I’m walking around in my underwear. Isn’t that cute?”

“This is insanity, Emily.  What you’re doing..this is going to hurt your sister.  It’s wrong!  You’re taking away my life!”

“But you’re really not even Dakota anymore. You’re just a butt now.  A big one….and not just anyone’s butt….MY butt.  You’re MY butt! Isn’t that so crazy and awesome?!” Emily giggled, gently caressing her left cheek.

She recalled dreams where she would caress Dakota’s cheek like she’d seen girls do in the movies.  The irony of the current situation was staggering.

“...and big butts like mine.…they should only be seen, not heard.”

Emily felt the slightest hint of movement in her ample butt cheeks, as if they were independently rocking together.  It was paired with an immense grunting and struggling sound from Dakota that only Emily could hear within her mind. It was adorable and kind of hot to hear him get all primal and stuff, even if it was just him struggling to move her big, heavy cheeks.

“What are you even doing?  Are you trying to get out of my butt?” Emily giggled.  “You can’t get out of my butt cheeks if you literally ARE my butt cheeks, you goof.”

Despite his best efforts, an outsider would have only seen the muscle of Emily’s ass cheek twitching with slightly more intensity than normal.

“You can keep doing that if you want.” Emily said as she left Lacey’s bedroom, still wearing nothing but a thin gray hoodie that made no effort to conceal her jiggling bare ass.  “It actually feels kinda nice.  Like a little, mini butt massage.”

Emily and Lacey’s mother had a craft room in one of the spare bedrooms. Emily groaned each time their mother would bring the two of them in there for sewing lessons.  Lacey loved it, of course, but Emily was only motivated to become proficient to compete with her sister.  As Emily pulled out her mother’s chair from the craft table, she was grateful for the lessons.

The selfish teenager plopped down unapologetically upon the plush cushion of the chair, momentarily forgetting about Dakota until she heard him wince and recoil from the impact. Emily playfully looked down at her hips and arched her back.  The flesh of her cheeks and thighs splayed out on the surface of the chair, filling the entire seat and then some.

“You know…” Emily recalled aloud as she retrieved a spool of orange thread from her mother’s drawer, “I wouldn’t say I’m proud of this, but it's too funny not to share.  Do you remember when your school did those professional headshots for your internship?  You looked so cute in them! All professional with a tie and collared shirt!  Remember how a few of them went missing?

Emily waited for a moment for an answer when she didn’t get one, she wiggled her hips playfully into her seat. Her cushiony cheeks shifted, momentarily parting and compressing in on each other in an attention-grabbing pattern.

“Yes!” Dakota said abruptly.

Emily smirked triumphantly and stopped wiggling.  “Well, I may or may not have taped one of them picture to my computer chair in my bedroom. For like my entire senior year!  We do some silly things when we’re crushing, huh?”

Dakota didn’t reply.

“I won’t even tell you what I did with the other copies!  Hahahaha!  Isn’t it funny though?  In all those times I fantasized about sitting on your face, I never pictured I would actually get to do it in real life…least of all that it would be like this!” the bratty teenager giggled, running a hand along her outer thigh.

“From now on, whenever I sit down anywhere…whether it’s at class, at a restaurant with the family…at the movies with a date,” Emily said, biting her lower lip as she concentrated on repairing the tiny pink thong that she destroyed with her badonkadonk, “...I’ll like…be forever sitting on your face.”

She paused to giggle at the absurdity of the statement, rubbing her chin,  "It's actually kinda cute if you think about it.”

Emily held the thong up and unfolded it, smiling proudly at her work.  “Good as new!  What do you think?” Emily asked Dakota as she stood up and held the thong up toward her ass.

“Do you need a closer look?” Emily asked her silent bubble butt.

When Dakota didn’t comment on Emily’s superior stitching, the teenager started pressing the thong firmly into her cushiony cheek, feeling the fabric sink into the plush cusion.

“Good! Fine! Stop!” Dakota grunted.

“I agree! You can’t even tell that it snapped earlier.” Emily remarked.

“Emily..you don’t have to do this..please don’t….god…please stop shaking your hips like that!”

“Are you seriously complaining about me walking?  You’re gonna have to get used to this, Dakota.  I’m not gonna friggin change the way I walk just cause you’re my butt now.”

The bratty teenager was on the move again, walking casually half-naked through the upstairs of her parents’ house and back into Lacey’s bedroom.  She lifted the thong up to her face and breathed in.  She could detect a subtle hint of her sex on the thong. Emily could have washed it in the sink but she was too excited to start her day with her new companion. It would be fine.

Emily gently deposited the tiny pink thong back into Lacey’s huge white bra cup and shut the drawer.

“We got away with it.” Emily sighed, reaching down to pick up her blue thong and orange mesh shorts.  Emily reached into the crumpled orange shorts and extracted the tiny blue thong.  As she walked by her bedroom toward the stairs, she tossed the blue thong through her open bedroom door into a hamper by her bed.  It was an impressive throw made all that more impressive that the dirty thong landed perfectly in the hamper from 25 feet away.

“We’ve got a big day at the gym today.” Emily said, retrieving a polka dotted purple and white thong from her clean, unfolded laundry in the dryer and then returning to the living room.  She plopped down once again on the chase, this time on her ass/Dakota’s new body where her white socks had been waiting since she dropped them earlier.

“I was gonna do upper body….” Emily shared, stuffing her chubby toes into the mouth of her pristine white sock.  “...but I dunno….I’m thinking maybe we should do glutes and cardio.”

Emily stepped her sock clad feet into her shorts and pulled them up to her knees before standing up to full height.  The shorts slid up with a pleasant resistance and challenge up and over her bountiful buns, compressing them delightfully in a mesh nylon hug.  To think that Dakota was under them now…that he was the one actually being hugged by them. It was so surreal.

“Emily please, I can’t see anything!” Dakota whimpered.

“Uhhh…do you expect me to go to the gym naked?  Jeez…Lacey, Mom, and Dad are always telling me to cover up my butt and now you’re telling me to show it off?  I’m starting to think you might have a crush on me.”

“Emily….”

“Or..or…or!” Emily snickered, trying to control her girlish giggling, “...maybe you’re just so proud of being a big sexy butt that you want to make all the other girls jealous…and make all the boys stare!”

“I can’t believe you’re doing this.” Dakota replied quietly.

“I can’t believe it either!  It’s pretty awesome!  Okay, are we ready to go?”

The drive to the gym was relatively uneventful.  Emily turned on her heated seats so as to keep Dakota nice and warm.  It felt kinda fun to take care of him like that.

The bratty teenager swiped her badge at the front desk, already catching several gazes, one of which was from the two women at the front desk.  A few more heads turned and locked.  Most of them were pervy old men and hot guys, but some of them were jealous women.

“All eyes are on us, Dakota.”  Emily hiked up her shorts and watched with a smirk as the two petite girls behind the counter scoffed judgmentally and whispered in each other’s ears.

Unphased by their catty demonstration of jealousy, Emily patted her bulbous, curvy butt cheek. She truly appreciated and adored the way Dakota jiggled and bounced.

“Well actually, they’re all on you now.”

~

End Notes:

This story is Up to Chapter 6 AND COMPLETED on Patreon which you can access at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Chapter 5 - A Big Day for a Big Booty by Bridget_drkW
Author's Notes:

This story is Up to Chapter 6 AND COMPLETED on Patreon which you can access at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306

A Cheeky New Relationship

Chapter 5 - A Big Day for a Big Booty

[Emily, Lacey]


“Today is all about you, Dakota…” Emily said quietly, cupping the outside curvature of her sizeable, round ass cheek between thick, heavy breaths of humid oxygen. She mopped the accumulating sweat from her forehead as the exercise bike’s distance count ticked up to 5 miles.


“Please, Emily.” Dakota’s voice rang in Emily’s head.  “You’re hurting me…this has to stop.”


“Stop?? So soon?” Emily huffed in playful disbelief. “ We’ve only got two more to go, you big baby!” She said with a victorious smirk, hunkering down and pedaling quicker. “I mean…I know you’re already huge…but don’t you wanna get even bigger and stronger?”


Emily turned up the volume on her music, the female pop-star’s peppy and girly vocals effectively drowning out Dakota’s cute but annoying complaining. She wasn’t going to let her new butt distract her from getting her cardio in!  Dakota was always fit and trim. It must have been hard for him to be so round and jiggly, the least she could do was work to build the muscle under all that glorious jiggle!  Honestly, she was doing him a favor.


The fan on Emily’s exercise bike finally began to slow, its high-pitched hum lowering in pitch and strength until it was gone. She stepped off the bike, her damp upper thighs sticking momentarily to the tiny bike seat.  For a moment, Emily considered how funny it would have been if instead of jumping into Lacey’s thong, Dakota had jumped into this bike seat, doomed to shoulder the burden of heavy, cycling booties day in and day out.


‘It could have been so much worse for him…but I think things worked out perfectly as they should have..’ Emily beamed as she dabbed perspiration from her forehead, cheeks, and chin, grabbing a fresh rag from a nearby stack to clean the wet bicycle seat before moving on to some cooldown stretches


“You’re going to get all the attention you deserve…from me…from every smitten boy…and every jealous girl here.” Emily said, laying out a foam exercise mat.  She dropped slowly to her knees and brought her forehead down.  As she arched her back, Emily felt the undersides of her cheeks exposed as the tight, short orange shorts had no choice but to ride up.  At that moment, she felt a strange tickle in her brain. She didn’t know what it was but she knew it had something to do with her brand new booty.


“Can you see everyone staring at you?” Emily asked sweetly, looking over her shoulder to one of the gym mirrors so that she could properly see Dakota.


‘My ass really is friggin’ huge.’ Emily thought with a toothy grin. ‘Imagine if he ended up becoming a booty that wasn’t this padded.  He’s actually incredibly lucky.’


She found it funny how most girls taking butt selfies for Instagram have to stand all stupid to make their butt look bigger.  Jutting out a leg, arching a back.  Angling the camera just right.  The curvy teen was grateful that no optical illusions were necessary to demonstrate the sheer size and magnitude of her epic cheeks.  She stood normally, her feet shoulder-width apart with no silly arch in her back, and her booty popped as it always did.


“Can you see YOURSELF?” Emily asked.  “Awww…..why aren’t you talking? It’s not as fun when you don’t talk.”


“I can’t see anything…” Dakota mumbled.


“Oh, duh! It’s cause of the shorts covering your cute face.  I can help with that!” Emily cheerfully pepped, hiking her shorts up and bunching the nylon material into her crack.


“How about now?” Emily asked, gushing over her own huge ass.  “Awwwww…isn’t she so big and cute? Just look at the way she jiggles!”


Emily was learning a lot about this new arrangement between her and Lacey’s boyfriend.  She had decided on the way to the gym that it didn’t make sense to think of Dakota as a boy anymore.


‘I mean…unless that big friggin’ bulge is hidden somewhere in one of my butt cheeks…’


Emily knew the idea was silly. That sexy bulge was long gone just like the rest of what Dakota was.


‘...and if you’re gonna be a girl’s butt, that basically makes Dakota a girl now, too!’ Emily concluded, confident in her flawless logic.


“Alright! Alri–alright! I can see!” Dakota breathed in sharply.  “Please stop!!” Dakota whimpered, his voice quivering and cracking as the nylon material bunched up into her crack. She liked the rough sensation of material between her big, plush cheeks but she recognized that it might not be as enjoyable for poor ol’ Dakota.


Emily had to remember that her big ol booty had feelings now too! But even so, a butt’s feelings should never come before the pretty girl who owns it…no matter how big and sexy it is!


She rolled over onto her back, giggling at the “oof” sound her booty made in her head as it compressed into the mat.  She then pulled each of her knees up to her chest, savoring the stretch and also the sensation of the fabric in her crack.


Her mind compared the situation to the movie trope of a captured hero tied to a chair with a strand of cloth tied around their head that passes through their lips. It immediately elicited a long, attention-grabbing laugh as the analogy inevitably led the immature teenage girl to view her big butt cheeks as Dakota’s cheeks and the cleft they created that was now effectively “gagged” by the mesh orange shorts was Dakota’s mouth.


“Are you okay, miss?”


Emily covered her red face with both hands as she tried to hold back her girlish giggling.  She composed herself enough to reveal her face and sit up, noticing that most of the gym patrons were staring.


“I’m fine! I’m fine!”


She accepted the strong, handsome man’s hand and he effortlessly pulled her up. Her heart raced at the sensation of her small soft hand enveloped in his, his strength apparent and his callouses tough.  She wondered what it would feel like to have that tough, strong hand manhandling Dakota.


“You sure you’re okay?” The strong, handsome man asked.


She considered getting his phone number.  He was pretty hot, after all, and she’d seen the way he was looking at her just like all the other boys there.


‘He could get in my pants…’ Emily thought, “...but not like how Dakota did!’


“Yup! Perfect.  I think we’re just gonna go.”


The teenager had mostly calmed down until she unintentionally used the word ‘we’ instead of ‘I’.  The giggling started all over again as she walked out the door, leaving the strong, handsome man shaking his head in confusion, but she didn’t even need to turn around to know that he was checking out her ass.  The thought of this strong alpha unknowingly admiring the shake and jiggle of what was actually another man…well…former man…had her quite amused as she pulled the orange fabric out of her crack and stretched the tight material down over her big, bouncing cheeks.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As soon as the orange mesh shorts fell down around her knees, Emily could feel that same strange sensation tingling through her cheeks that she’d felt earlier in the gym when she gave herself that wedgie.


And then she heard Dakota’s voice become frantic.


“Please Emily! Please don’t do this! Not while I’m in here! Not while I’m…it’s evil! Please!”


“Oh my god, stop being such a complainer!”


Emily’s voice echoed off the tiled walls and floor as she plopped her bare bottom down on the cold seat.  The teenager felt a familiar shiver run down her spine as she answered nature’s call.  She’d drank a lot of water while at the gym, after all.


She heard her phone let out a single buzz from her purse. It was a text message from her friend Casey.


U here yet?  We ordered for you


Emily’s fingers glided over the screen of her phone as she typed a response:


Yup!  In the bathroom. Gotta change.


“You don’t even have anything to do with this anyway.” Emily said, looking down in admiration of the way her large ass spilled over the edges of the toilet seat.


“That must be a weird angle, huh? Probably never thought you’d be looking down into a toilet like this.  Poor girl, can you even see anything down there?” Emily asked, looking down. She realized that her chubby thighs were pressed together and assisted her ample bottom in making a perfect seal over the bowl.


“Let there be light.” Emily joked as she parted her thighs enough to allow the dim light of the bathroom stall to enter the previously pitch-black bowl of water beneath Emily’s large bare bottom.


“Emily…this is so humiliating..please.”


‘Poor Dakota is definitely NOT going to be a fan of what comes later tonight…’


She immediately felt the strange tingling sensation again!


It was at this moment she realized what it was.  It happened when she hiked her shorts up into a wedgie in her crack. It happened when she pulled her orange shorts down to tinkle.  And now it happened again when she spread her thighs enough for some light to enter the toilet bowl.


‘It’s Dakota looking around.  THAT’S the tingling feeling!’ Emily thought with amusement as she wiped. ‘My new butt is checking out the scenery.’


“Well, it may not be much of a view now…the inside of the toilet bowl while I’m going pee…kinda boring probably...” Emily said out loud to Dakota as she set her purse in her bare lap, “...but you’re going to have a totally unobstructed view after the girls and I are done eating, don’t you worry!”


Emily removed from her purse a neon-green two-piece thong bikini and held it up to her eye line.


“Oh god, this is gonna look so friggin’ cute.” The teenager gushed, freeing her sock-clad feet from her sneakers.


Emily pulled the neon green thong up her legs to rest at her horizontal thighs and stood up, collecting the bunched up orange mesh at her ankles and returning it to hug her hefty cheeks.


“Are you ready to go see the girls?  I wonder if our food is at the table already. Wouldn’t that be great?”


Dakota remained silent, the sensation of him looking around having faded once the orange blindfold was properly secured over most of his body.  The teenager waited for a response from Dakota but he was giving her the silent treatment again, apparently.


“I guess there’s a lot of new stuff we’ll both have to get used to.” Emily said out loud with a smile, gently patting one of her big bare ass cheeks. “It’s a whole new unexplored world.  It’s kinda exciting, isn’t it? Figuring out how it all works and stuff?”


She then replaced her sports bra with the neon-green top and clasped the front in position, adjusting her breasts to make sure they were properly supported and concealed before putting the shirt back on.


“Okay!” Emily chirped as she flushed the toilet, “Let’s get out there, booty! I’ll let you know if I catch anyone staring at ya!”


Emily exited the stall and headed to wash her hands at the row of sinks.  She wasn’t even the slightest bit embarrassed to see a woman in her mid-50’s staring in confusion at her, washing her own hands in a neighboring sink. Emily didn’t know for how much of her conversation the woman was present, but she couldn’t help but smile at the thinly masked confusion on the older woman’s face as Emily dried her hands and left the public bathroom.


Emily weaved through the crowded restaurant until she found her table, populated with several of her girlfriends and bustling with bright energy and girl power that was probably visible from space.  She almost started laughing halfway through her greeting when she heard within her head Dakota shouting for the table of girls to notice him.  She never thought she’d hear her big sister’s boyfriend shouting, “Help me, I’m trapped in Emily’s butt!’.


Life sure was full of surprises.


She’d made a mental note to remind Dakota later on that he was not TRAPPED in her butt. He WAS her butt now.


‘Important distinction!’ she thought with a smile.


“Finally she arrives.” Casey said, nibbling at her salad and delightfully oblivious to Dakota’s pathetic and stupid attempts to alert them.


She had been friends with Emily since grade school; most of the girls there at the table had. Some of them had remained there in the same town from which they’d all graduated high school.  Others had gone off to other states for university, to see the world, and one even joined the military. Luckily, the holidays had a way of bringing people together.  Emily didn’t have many friends–even less girlfriends–but she felt very fortunate that almost all of them could come together here at this restaurant today.


“Yeah, I feel bad for the girl who goes in there after her!” Jenn said, wafting the air as the table of girls giggled.


Emily joined in the laughter, recognizing it was all in good fun. “I dunno what you’re talking about.”


The curvy teen wafted the air around her with an over-emphasized delicateness and then she plopped down heavily into the empty seat between Casey and Ava. The low, guttural sound of Dakota groaning at the impact put a mischievous smirk on her young face. “I smell like flowers 24/7.”


The lunch was delicious and the waitress was very attentive to the jovial party of girls.  Emily munched on her plate of highly recommended mini-street tacos and listened to her girlfriends recount ancient tales of their adolescence. The conversation haphazardly shifted from coming-of-age stories to career prospects. From bitchy professors to pop culture.  From their sex lives to dormroom hot-plate recipes. She felt a small rumble in her tummy, knowing that she’d be paying the price for eating this delicious, heavily seasoned lunch.


“Oh, I remember him!” Abby snickered.  “Are they still together, Em?”


“Hmm?” Emily had zoned out, washing down the final bite of her meal with a splash of diet coke when her ears perked up. “Who?”


“Your sister and Dakota.”


She felt a quiver ripple silently and subtly through her big, compressed rump, dancing from butt cheek to butt cheek.  Looks like Dakota had zoned out too and the sound of his name brought him back into the moment.  Emily subtly wiggled her hips into the cushioned seat.


“Yeah, they’re still together. They’re living at my mom and dad’s while they look for a house, I think.”


“I saw him a few weeks ago at the supermarket.” Ava said with a smile, “He’s still a cutie.”


“Do you guys remember that time we went there for Emily’s birthday party?” Rebecca asked.


When everyone knowingly nodded and Ava blushed, Rebbeca smiled and continued.  “We were eating cake in the dining room after saying happy birthday and Lacey and Dakota were up in Lacey’s room. But then later, Dakota came down to have a slice with us and Ava’s eyes practically bugged out of her friggin’ head.”


“Staaahhhhhp.” Ava said with a giggle, burying her red-face in her hands.


“And then…” Rebecca continued, “...she must have forgotten how to drink soda or something because she spilled like her entire cup all over her shirt!”


“Oh god..and didn’t he give her a paper towel, too?  She was smitten like a kitten.” Jenn crooned, rubbing her blushing friend’s shoulders. “Friggin’ adorable.”


‘Aww…I remember that.’ Emily thought with amusement, shifting in her seat and enjoying the way her ample flesh splayed and deformed into the seat beneath her.


Every girl wore an ear-to-ear smile, their eyes collectively turning toward Ava.


“I may or may not still blush whenever I drink Dr. Pepper.” Ava admitted with a sheepish, innocent smile.


The girls erupted into a fit of laughter. The laughter continued, interspersed with idle chatter and clinking of glasses until the check came.


“Okay, so is everyone going to the beach?” Casey asked.


Emily excitedly nodded her head.


“Oh no…” Dakota’s voice rang in Emily’s ears.


“Oh, yes..little girl…” Emily whispered as she wiggled her wide hips.


“Definitely!” Jenn cheered as several of the girls cheerfully showed off the colorful straps of their bikinis under their blouses and shirts.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Oh god, this is gonna be so much fun!” Emily said, using the side of her car for balance as she disrobed.


“You got to have lunch with us just like one of the girls and the whole time, you were mine…which was totally awesome…”  The immature, selfish teenager scooped the white socks off her feet and stuffed them quickly into her sneakers, which bounced on her passenger seat with her orange shorts and shirt.


“And now you’re going down to the beach with us.  Can you imagine how jealous they’d have all been to know that you’d eventually end up following me to hang out with me and the girls…isn’t that funny?  It’s like you’re the one tagging along, little Dakota following big Emily to hang out with all her big, cool friends.  It’s like you’re a little lost puppy following me.”


The salty spray of the ocean tickled Emily’s nose.  She filled her lungs with the vibrant ocean spray that hung in the air from crashing waves in the distance and appreciated the briney, natural aroma of seaweed and salt touching her pallet and massaging her lungs.  Accompanying the coastal scents were faint traces of warm, sun-kissed sand. The aroma of sunbaked grains mingled with the sea breeze, creating a comforting and grounding element. The salty breeze brushed against her skin and it evoked memories of long walks along the shore. The gentle heat of the sand beneath Emily’s bare feet felt like warm, gentle kisses upon her soles, and the soft swishing saw clustering sun-kissed grains of sand displaced and crowded between her toes only to be left behind her as golden imprints of her step.


After only several steps into the soft, shifting sand, Emily already felt her skin warming delightfully under the bright sun.  She paid special attention to the heat on her bare, fully exposed buns, quickly warming and steadily bouncing with each step.


Emily adjusted her thong, realigning the twisted fabric that settled deep into her crack. She’d always preferred thongs, and that was probably a good thing for Dakota.  Now he’d have a full view of all the scenery. Emily giggled, attuned now to the sensation of Dakota looking around.


“Are you checking out all the pretty girls, Dakota?  While my sister is slaving away at work? Shame on you!” She giggled.


This was the most stimulation Dakota had received since he became absorbed into Emily’s giant ass, and Emily could tell he was looking around a lot.  She detected the sensation of his vision focusing outward through different areas of her glutes, a gentle and pleasant tickle creeping throughout their cheeky circumference as he perceived the world around him.


“It’s kinda like you’re following so close that your little face is buried in my butt…only you actually ARE my butt! This is just so silly!”


She walked past two women about her sister’s age laying out on their backs, soaking in the sun.  The moment she passed them, she felt the tickle in her butt cheek closest to the sunbathing beauties and she couldn’t help but laugh. Emily wouldn’t have dreamed of trying to count how many times her ass had been stared at but the thought of her butt now staring back at other people was equally hilarious and adorable.


Emily rounded the corner to see her friends already getting things set up. Ava was removing the volleyball’s packaging, careful not to let any trash fall out onto the beach while the other girls were changing into their swimsuits.


Emily turned away from her girlfriends and set her things down on one of the communal beach towels.


“Watch out, girls.” Casey warned, her eyes dancing over Dakota.  “Em is trying to intimidate us with her badonk.”


“Is it working?” Emily asked playfully, wiggling her wide hips and jostling Dakota for all to see. Her cheeks shook with such intensity that she could feel the muscles in her lower back activating to keep the inertia of her huge globes of flesh from pulling her down into the sand.  Her bare feet sank into the sand as she approached the net and the game began.


The perspiration accumulated quickly, much to Dakota’s disdain.  He wouldn’t have thought that it would be worse when her cheeks were unrestricted and uncovered, but the sun was beating down particularly hard today and Emily was playing several positions all at once, exerting a lot of energy.


Perspiration accumulated along her lower back, shoulders, and brow from the marriage of the summer sun and friendly competition. The beads drifted down, saturating the fabric of her bikini and disappearing into her crack to bid hello to Dakota.


Since Emily liked to hang out at the front of the net, he was privy to some of the game unfolding behind her.  He’d see some of the girls in the back pop the ball up and then his world would wobble as Emily hustled to either spike or save the shot.  At one point, Emily dove on her side, bouncing the ball from only a few inches off the ground.


Dakota, unapologetically slammed into the gritty sand could only deduce that the shot was good from the  sound of the girls on the other side groaning and the girls on Emily’s side cheering.


“So that’s why your butt’s so big.  For emergency landings.” Jenna laughed, helping Emily up.


“Yup!  I’ll never leave home without my big ol’ dakota-donk!” Emily giggled, looking over her shoulder down at Dakota.  The sand clung to her ass cheeks like a delicate, sugary dusting upon two freshly baked pastries.


“What’d you say?” Casey asked with a giggle.  “It’s called a ‘badonkadonk’, Em.”


“Oh, that’s right. Whoops!” Emily said, finally getting most of the sand off her curvy buns. They jiggled as if to say thank you, although Dakota’s response and speech were far from expressions of gratitude.  Emily prepared for the next serve. The game was far from over!


[Lacey]


Lacey gently sets him in her dirty clothes hamper to spend the night soaked in her love juices and gets up to use the bathroom


Hears/sees that Emily is using the bathroom; she’s about to turn around when she hears Emily speaking so she eavesdrops


“Oh my god….Dakota…oh my god…oh my god..”


Lacey’s fingers fluttered over her panty-clad crotch, pressing her lover tight against her sopping wet pussy lips.  She couldn’t imagine how immersive this experience must be for him. A primal part of her enjoyed the dominance and hoped that she was overwhelming him.  She yearned to know what he was thinking and what he was experiencing right now, wrapped around her nubile, petite body.  In truth, the thong was not as snug a fit as it should have been, but it was only slightly loose.  Plus, the looseness didn’t matter when she was in her bed, lying on her back.


Lacey’s perfectly painted toes curled and her eyes crossed in an orgasm so strong she had to bury her face in her pillow.  Even muffled in its cushion, she feared her feminine roars of passion, delight, and control would wander out of her bedroom and dance on the ears of her nosey little sister.  It was hard to care about such trivial things in moments like this though.  That was a problem for some other Lacey off in some other world.  Right now, she was bucking her hips up against her hand, imagining it was Dakota’s face down between her thighs only now, instead of having to lessen her fingers’ grip on his hair and her thigh’s grip on his cheeks so that he could breathe, she was free to ride the cresting tsunamic wave of this orgasm until it crashed into the earth.


Her large breasts, carrying a thin sheen of perspiration, swayed and splayed on either side of her narrow ribcage as she heaved in a pleasure that she couldn’t put into words.  Her finger continued fluttering over her sweltering sex, the saturation passing from her sensitive pussy lips into every fiber of her Jumped boyfriend and yet she continued rubbing.  At the truest and clearest height of her passionate ride of lustful desire, Lacey felt an overwhelming, animalistic urge to ball those tiny little panties up and plunge them deep inside of her.  She wanted to surround Dakota on all sides.


Unfortunately, for now, clenching her fair, slight thighs together and cupping the tiny pink triangle south of her stomach was as close as she could get to surrounding him.


As she gasped for air, relishing in the mess she’d created all over her boyfriend-turned-panties, clarity began to return.  She was not an animalistic creature that wanted to consume her vulnerable and helpless prey.  She was a well-educated, well-grounded young woman who had been lucky enough to find the man of her dreams before even graduating high school.


As her heartbeat began to calm and her breath started returning to normal, Lacey thought about what usually came after hers and Dakota’s lovemaking.  He’d slowly lean back, resting his large hands on her soft, pale knees and pull his well-worked, softening cock out of her sopping wet pussy. He’d make a lovely, low groan of grit, gravel, and gushing with an adorably boyish fascination as he traced the head along her slit.  Then he’d join her up at the head of the bed for a long, sensual kiss. Poor Dakota could never stay awake for very long after cumming, and before he’d inevitably drift off to sleep, Lacey would  hug his face against her chest. She loved the feeling of his warm breath on her bare chest and the nuzzling of his nose into the deep slot of her bare cleavage, the two shifting like vibrating puzzle pieces looking for the perfect orientation.


Lacey stared up at her ceiling fan.


None of that was happening now.  Dakota wasn’t rubbing his cock against her pussy.  He wasn’t kissing her.  His face wasn’t buried between her soft breasts.  He was wrapped around her ass and pussy, soaking in the thick honey of her orgasm.  As hot as this still was, she wished that she had Dakota up at the head of the bed with her.


She sighed, rubbing her panties not for the pleasure of the sensation but to thank her soulmate for the pleasure he’d given her.  She couldn’t wait to return the favor.


“Anything you want, Dakota.  You’re getting it tomorrow when I get you back.” Lacey smiled dreamily, patting her sex.


Lacey, being the educated woman she was, knew full-well that every woman should try to urinate after sexual activity…even masturbation.  She was also a modest woman and was most certainly NOT going to be bringing Dakota in for that experience.


She rose from her bed and slid the pink and white panties off her legs and lifted them with her feet to inspect.  She smiled proudly at them.


“You did so good, my love.  I think I’m going to let you spend the night reflecting on how good you’ve made me feel. I’ll change you back first thing in the morning.”


She was mostly sure that Dakota would enjoy the experience of reveling in his accomplishments at pleasuring Lacey.  It was always at the highest tiers of his priorities, after all.  And even so, the quiet part behind her cute, fairy-princess smile welcomed the notion of Dakota wanting to change back but not being permitted to.


Either way, it was hot.


With that, Lacey pressed her lips against the front of the pink and white panties, kissing her boyfriend goodnight and then gently set him down in her clothing hamper.


She’d just reached her bedroom door when she stopped, turning back toward the static hamper resting at the foot of her bed. Lacey returned to the hamper, staring down into the hamper at the soiled panties.


“Sorry, love…this isn’t to punish you…” Lacey said as she shifted the mountain of laundry underneath Dakota, allowing him to sink into the ocean of underwear and leggings..submerging him in a sea of socks and bras.  She shifted the dirty clothing around like a movie theater employee shaking a bucket of popcorn as they’re adding butter. Lacey didn’t stop until Dakota was completely lost in the collection of garments, of which Dakota had only one thing in common: they’d been worn by Lacey.


“I just can’t risk Emily snooping around in here and finding you.”


The mere thought of her annoying little sister sneaking into her room and coming across her cum-soaked panties was enough to make her practically turn inside-out from cringing.  At least now her pink and white boyfriend was properly nestled in the soft fabric of her hamper. He was buried treasure and Lacey alone carried the only map to his coordinates in her mind.


Satisfied with her job at hiding her boyfriend, Lacey left her well-lit bedroom into the darkness of the upstairs hallway.  She crept silently so as not to wake her sleeping sister in the adjacent room.  She didn’t even notice the light spilling out at her bare feet from under the crack of their shared upstairs bathroom until she heard Emily’s voice on the other side of the door.


Lacey was ready to go downstairs and use the half-bathroom but curiosity got the best of her.  She pushed her pretty blonde hair away from the side of her face and gently pressed her ear against the door.


“I get that you’re not going to like this.  I don’t know why I have to keep reminding you, but it’s not MY fault at all.” Emily said with a defensive chuckle.


Lacey’s brow wrinkled in confusion in the silence that followed.


‘Is she on the phone?’ Lacey wondered.


“Nope, nope! There’s nothing you can do about this.  You can keep trying all you want…I can sorta tell that you are…” Emily snickered, “...but you can’t stop this.  It’s going to happen. I told you that you were an asshole all along and now you finally realize that you really are one.”


‘Who the heck is she talking to?’ Lacey thought, her curiosity peaked as she tried listening for a voice on the other end of the phone.  Her younger sister must have had the volume on the phone turned way down because the only thing she could hear was Emily.


“This has been coming since lunch today. Remember the street tacos? Oh yeah, you didn’t see them…well…you knew this was going to happen eventually…unless you’re dumb…and I didn’t think you were dumb; it’s not my fault you didn’t do anything to mentally prepare for it. You had plenty of time but now the moment’s here.  You need to accept this and go with it.”


‘Is she….dumping someone?’


More silence and then her sister spoke again.


“What you’re feeling will probably get easier over time.  I mean…I can only assume!” Emily giggled.  “I’ve never been in your shoes before obviously so I can only guess.”


‘What a conceited little bitch!’ Lacey thought scornfully.


Lacey could admit that she was a bit full of herself, sure, but she’d never dumped someone in such a cold and self-congratulatory way as Emily was doing right now.  Her little sister was so lucky that big fat booties were apparently all the rage these days.


“Sure, I can understand that it feels like you’re about to throw up.  Again, I’m no expert, but I’m pretty sure that’s normal so stop freaking out. It’s gonna pass.” Emily said matter-of-factly.


Lacey then heard a quiet but noticeable splash from the other side of the bathroom door and she covered her mouth in disgust.  She removed her ear from the door, wishing she’d stopped listening awhile ago.


Once she was out of earshot of her sister Emily in the bathroom, Lacey shook her head.


“That girl is seriously breaking up with a boy…at 1:08 AM…over the phone…while pooping.”


Lacey rolled her eyes, softly making her way downstairs to use the half-bathroom.


On the way back upstairs, Lacey crossed paths with her sister once more, just finishing up in the bathroom.  She had a strange smirk on her face, as if she was proud of what she just did.  Lacey had known girls like that, power-tripping over dumping someone, but Lacey never expected her dorky, chubby sister to become one of those girls.


~


This story is Up to Chapter 6 AND COMPLETED on Patreon which you can access at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Chapter 6 by Bridget_drkW
Author's Notes:

To see more stories like this as well as some exclusive collages, check out my Patreon!

Patreon - www.patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Discord Server - discord.gg/vB2uKQKRnb

A Cheeky New Relationship

Chapter 6 - Reflection

[Dakota]


“There, now was that so bad?” Emily’s sweet but devastating voice was unapologetic and it brought him to new levels of emasculation and dissociation from his humanity. He could never look at her the same way again, much less himself. The toilet flushed and Dakota watched miserably as the teal and white striped panties came back up toward him.  Earlier in the day, Dakota had condemned the girly, velvety cloth that blindfolded and gagged him.  He took every moment he could to glance around, focusing his finite visual acuity into various areas of Emily’s expansive butt cheeks, able to look straight out, slightly up, slightly down, and slightly out to the sides. He whimpered whenever the darkness came and he compressed into her pants.  Now, however, he welcomed the darkness. He wanted to hide from the world.


All the berating and teasing…the gender confusion…


The jiggling…


The bouncing…


The fondling…


It was all terrible but what had just happened was so much worse…a level he’d never thought she’d go to.  She had used him.


She had so unapologetically used him.


And the worst part of it all..she had used him literally for what he was meant to do as her ass.


All the folds and creases in the slinky soft material disappeared as it stretched tight over Dakota’s entire soft, jiggly body. In a way, the pressure felt almost comforting, as if someone was hugging him…trying to help him through the trauma he’d just been forced to endure.


His lips felt as if they'd been stretched like pulled taffy and they pulsed with an uncomfortable heat and tenderness.


“And it’ll probably get easier for you from here on out, ya know?” Emily offered.  Most of his vision was now blocked, but Emily apparently wouldn’t dare cover her entire butt, so Dakota noted that he could still see down to Emily’s bare feet planted firmly ahead of the sink. The water came on and she began washing her hands.


“I’m sure we’ll be able to try it again tomorrow morning.” Emily said, “...I mean…this is going to be a once a day kinda thing from now on, ya know.”


In her voice, Dakota heard more compassion than teasing in the selfish teen’s tone.  It had more of a breaking effect on him than anything she’d said to him prior.  More powerful than the teasing. More powerful than the name-calling. More powerful than the silly ramblings of a teenage ditz planning their future as if they were a married couple. The fact that she was making an attempt–albeit completely unsuccessful–to calm and praise him informed Dakota that Emily had at least some understanding and awareness of just how traumatic an experience she forced him to endure…and yet there was no apology.


And why would there be?  He was just doing his job now.  He didn’t have many, but that was one of them.


There was no discussion of when this would all end.


It wasn’t going to end.


Emily truly had no intentions of even trying to return him to normal.


Ever.


Emily was now brushing her teeth. The movement of her upper body translated and propagated down toward her lower half.  Much to his dismay, Dakota began jiggling, obediently following the movement of Emily’s wide hips as if it were commanding him to dance. With each swipe of the toothbrush against her teeth, the twin masses of flesh that encapsulated his essence rippled and waved. Dakota cursed Emily for having such a fat, wobbly ass.


“Please, Emily! I know you don’t want to do this!  If you’re scared that you’re going to get in trouble, I promise–”


“--Dude, seriously..” Emily said, her mouth filled with minty white suds, “...your begging is like..erasing the previously hot image of you…somehow even more than you becoming my butt.  You need to stop.”


“I begged you not to do that to me!”


“Hey! I didn’t do anything to you. If you want to get technical, YOU’RE the one that did it.”


“I hate you…” Dakota whimpered, his voice cracking. “I hate you so much.”


“Umm…call me old fashioned but where I come from, butts don’t talk to their owners like that. I don’t care how big and fat and sexy they are.”


“Stop calling me that!” Dakota shouted.


“But that’s what you are.  You’re a big juicy booty that everyone stares at. I’m just telling it how it is.”


“Get me out of here! I can’t handle this!”


“Ugh…you’re giving me a headache.” Emily groaned.


“Then change me back! Take me to the hospital!”


“Listen to me.” Emily said, spitting her tooth paste out.  “Last time I was at the mall with Ava, we saw this cute rainbow butt plug at Spencer’s Gifts.  If you say even one more word about me changing you back, I’m going to get in my car, drive to Spencer’s Gifts, buy that butt plug, and then stuff it right in your dirty mouth.”


If Dakota could have lost consciousness, he’d have fainted at the visual of Emily pulling her doughy cheeks apart to insert the plug.  What would that even feel like to him?  He didn’t want to find out.


“Do you understand?”


Silence.


“Do.  You. Understand?” Emily asked again more sternly, slapping her fat ass cheeks after each syllable.


“Yes!  I understand!” Dakota shrieked, “Just please stop hitting me!”


Her attention drifted abruptly from her rebellious caboose to the wintergreen mouthwash, but her cheeks continued to jiggle.


‘Why couldn’t it have been smaller?’ Dakota thought miserably. He cursed himself for being such a fat, wobbly ass.


Dakota left that bathroom a different person than when he entered, and he was now questioning if he could even refer to himself that way anymore after what he was just forced to do. Dakota had never felt so emasculated and destroyed in his entire life as his girlfriend’s little sister walked softly to her bedroom, her newest, treasured prize as close to her body as it could be. His lips burned and his stomach felt queasy, and above all else his will to fight and struggle against the owner of his new jiggly body was fading fast.


And then…somewhere in the ample, doughy flesh of Emily’s expansive ass cheeks, Dakota felt his heart skip a beat.


Lacey’s bedroom door was opening. WIth every fiber of his being, Dakota was frantically reorienting the position of his consciousness within his fleshy prison to peek under the pantyline of Emily’s underwear, and he’d managed to catch only a glimpse of his beloved girlfriend.  Dakota wanted to stare forever, watching her bare foot sink into the plush carpet.  He’d seen her upper thigh break the plane of the door and then the lovely shape of her full breasts.  He’d hoped to see Lacey’s face but Emily denied him that of course, either knowingly or unknowingly as her bedroom door shut behind them. Never in all the times that Dakota had walked past Emily’s room as a normal, full-sized man did he think he’d be in here alone with her…and yet here he was.


She plopped down on her bed, causing Dakota to wince as the soft, hanging flesh of his vessel compressed tightly. It wasn’t nearly as bad as that terrible chair at the restaurant but Dakota had learned a lot in his first day living in Emily’s butt cheeks:  being a butt was no fun…to say the least…and supporting the weight of a full-sized teenage girl was going to be difficult no matter how cushioned the seat was.


Still, her bed was soft.  Unfamiliar in texture and uncomfortable in scent, but it was better than nothing. The lights fully went out and he cringed as Emily’s skin rubbed against the mattress.  She was rotating her body 90 degrees to get into bed.  He caught a glimpse of light as she lifted her legs, just enough of a gap between the underside of her exposed cheeks and her pastel green sheets for him to catch a glimpse of her long legs.  Her chubby feet burrowed in under the blankets and then the lights went out again when her thighs came back down.  Sealed in the darkness of her soft sheets, Dakota could hear the rustling of her thick comforter coming to rest over top of Emily’s body.


It was quiet for a few moments with the exception of some friction as she shifted to get comfy under the blankets.


Dakota reflected on this miserable first day.  Was tomorrow going to be even worse?  What about the next day?  When would this all end?  He had so many questions about his future but the only person in the world who knew the answers would ignore him whenever he asked too much.


“I can’t believe you’re in bed with me, Dakota.” Emily’s purred. “I’ve had a lot of boys and even some girls say they wanted to get under the sheets with me and inside this ass.  Do you know how jealous they’d all be of you right now?”


Dakota grimaced as he felt his new fleshy body spreading and separating. Emily was leaning over in her bed and it displaced and splayed her cheeks in a way that Dakota had yet to experience.  He heard a rustling from the side of Emily’s bed. A brass handle lightly clinked against wood. Dakota surmised it was the teen’s bedside nightstand.


He then heard the crisp click of a switch and then a distant buzzing.  The buzzing got closer, clearly now under the covers with him and the sound became louder and louder. The vibrating sound was deafening, directly overtop of him, and if he still had his teeth they’d have been chattering from the reverberation through Emily’s muscle, skin, and flesh.


The teenager let out a soft, breathy moan.  The vibrating became stronger.


The air was humid under Emily’s blankets and now a strong, musky, and primal scent was flooding his senses.  He longed to be in bed with his beloved Lacey who was sleeping alone tonight.  He longed to be away from this sadistic, selfish 19-year old.


“Please don’t Emily. Not now..” Dakota whimpered.


“Yes now, Dakota.” Emily whispered, a sexy quiver in her voice.  The vibrating sensation was coming in waves now, circling over top of him and as the sensual moaning inflicted strange, conflicting emotions within his fragile, cracking psyche, Dakota could feel thick, sweet liquid cascading down over the plush, splayed cushion of Emily’s compressed cheeks.


“...and yes, every single night.”


One Year Later...


Dakota didn’t know exactly how much time had passed.  It was difficult to gauge the passage of time when most of his days were spent completely concealed by Emily’s jeans, leggings, skirts, dresses, or shorts.  All things considered, if he ended up trapped in the booty of a girl less outgoing and proud of her bodacious and thick figure than Emily, he might not have gotten as much time to look around, limited still as it may be.


Dakota would never forget the day when Emily hugged her parents and sister goodbye, her car packed for the drive back to college.  He stupidly thought that Emily was going to change her mind or that Lacey was going to put all the pieces together.


But none of that happened.


He’d gotten to know Emily’s petite, tomboyish college roommate with a pixie haircut. She was from some conservative state and Dakota would constantly catch her staring at him. He’d gotten to know some of the boys that followed Emily around.


He’d gotten to know one of the boys way more than he ever would have wanted to, but it seemed as though his adamant resistance and blubbering only encouraged Emily to more eagerly and adventurously explore new uncharted territory with her college romance.


Unfortunately for him, it was that Christmas trip back home a few months later that Emily must have learned to silence his begging.  It came out of necessity, he assumed, due to how frantically and uncontrollably he cried and screamed for Lacey.  He begged Emily to let him see Lacey, even just once, but she’d only giggle at the absurdity of his request.


She’d say, “How do you propose I do that, Dakota?  You want me to strip down to my panties and wiggle my booty in Lacey’s face?”


There weren’t exactly many socially acceptable opportunities for the bratty 20-year old to reveal her big, bouncy butt cheeks to her family. So he remained shrouded in darkness, only exposed and able to perceive a world outside of the dark chambers of Emily’s bottoms when she was in her bedroom or in the bathroom. It was an experience that he still wondered if he’d ever fully get used to.


Dakota saw not another person during the Christmas trip, but he was privy to many conversations between his girlfriend and her family. One such conversation inevitably involved him.  When asked where Dakota had been, Lacey informed Emily that they’d been growing apart and that they both amicably agreed to split shortly after Emily’s fateful visit and Dakota’s life-destroying Jump.


This, of course, was bullshit.


The only two people…well…the only person and the only booty that knew it was bullshit was Emily and Dakota. Emily didn’t dare challenge the flimsy idea and why would she?


She’d gotten away with gobbling poor Dakota up into her butt.


And Dakota obviously was in no position to correct her.  It was like Emily said, “Big butts like mine should be seen, not heard.” And she was right.  Dakota had stopped trying to be heard and the world stopped trying to listen long before.


It broke Dakota’s heart to realize that Lacey hadn’t realized something foul was afoot.  He supposed he couldn’t blame her though, the idea of him transferring from her cute pink thong into the plump, curvy cheeks he now called home was preposterous and beyond any reality he could conceive.

And yet here was…


His best guess was that Lacey had tried restoring him from the panties and when the revJump failed, she destroyed the evidence to avoid getting in trouble.


The most torturous moment came Christmas morning when Emily, clad in fuzzy flannel pajamas, hopped onto Lacey’s lap for a photo.  Dakota felt the fat and muscle of his being displacing and splaying out atop the slight and narrow lap of his girlfriend as their mother’s voice could be heard telling the girls to smile. Ever the tease, Emily made sure to wiggle her wide butt atop the unsturdy and frail lap of her older sister, grinding poor Dakota into the lap he used to rest his head upon.


Dakota agonized over the closeness.


If he could have jumped from this horrifying nightmare to Lacey’s thighs, he would have.  He’d have jumped to her pinky toe…a single strand of her beautiful golden hair….anywhere as long as he could have been this close to her. Instead, Emily just wiggled her booty playfully.


The trip came and went, with another soul-destroying goodbye as Emily returned to college in early January.


And now Emily was visiting home again, and of course she brought Dakota with her.  She brought him with her everywhere.  It was warm again, so it had to have been a year at least.


Hot, salty sunlight kissed Emily’s huge buns, now exposed to the warm ocean breeze as the 20-year old disrobed. She was at the beach again…but she wasn’t alone.


“How are things going with Devon?” Emily asked as she laid a large beach towel out and assumed a prone position, her epic cheeks jiggling as she shifted her body to find room for her breasts in the sand beneath her towel.


“We’ve only been on two dates. Just…taking things slow.”


He couldn’t see where the voice was coming from, but he recognized it. It might have been the only voice still etched in his mind other than Emily’s.


It was Lacey…


…she was…dating?


She had moved on. She’d forgotten about him. And how could she not? She was a goddess…a fair-skinned, busty princess.  And he was her knight…the knight that had been swallowed by the dragon…imprisoned in the dense, fleshy spherical walls of fat.


He couldn’t even rattle the cage but oh, could Emily when she wanted!


He was truly nothing to anyone now…nothing more than two big, bouncy butt cheeks for a selfish teenager to flaunt and show off.


“Awesome!  Slow is good.” Emily said, turning her head to rest her cheek on her wrists.  She crossed her ankles and playfully pointed her soles up at the sun. In doing so, grains of sand fell disrespectfully all over Dakota.  It stung his eyes, as did Emily’s hands which were quick to abrasively scrub the particles away from the soft and smooth dual curvature. The rogue grains that drifted down into her crack, so far not even noticeable to Emily, tasted of grit and salt.  He’d tasted unimaginably worse in his time as Emily’s butt.


“I mean…it's good FOR YOU.” Emily clarified, “...I personally like hot, heavy and fast all the way.”


“Are you still with Jason?” Lacey asked.


“Mmhmm!  We’re having so much fun, too!  He’s big and hunky and he’s got this stripper fantasy so I’ve been getting super good at giving lap dances.”


TMI, Em.” Lacey groaned.


“No, TMI would be telling you the other thing I let him do to me on his birthday!”


Lacey’s nose wrinkled up.  “Ugh…I don’t even wanna know. Just be safe, okay?  I’m not trying to be an aunt yet.”


Emily peeked over her shoulder at her expansive booty and then back at Lacey with a smile. “Don’t worry.  What he did to me DEFINITELY wouldn’t be getting me pregnant if you know what I mean.”


Lacey’s nose wrinkled up, “Ugh…gross, Em!”


Emily giggled, “Don’t knock it till you try it, Lace! Fun for everyone. I think we’ll probably end up trying it again.”


Dakota cried as he felt Emily’s fingers gently cup and bounce her hefty left cheek, forcing his body of muscle, skin, and jiggly warm fat to sway, ripple, and worst of all…remember. He didn’t think that he could sink much lower than that first night so long ago in the bathroom, when Emily so brazenly and thoughtlessly introduced him to his newest responsibility as her ass.  At the time, he naively thought it was the worst job he could ever have…but Jason introduced a whole new world of pain, humiliation, and emasculation without even realizing. She gently shushed him like a dismissive mother, quiet enough that Lacey probably didn’t hear. Emily then released her grip, allowing the heavy, fleshy glute to splay back out into a position of torturous relaxation under the sun’s watchful, oppressive gaze.


And then something pulled Dakota’s dull focus away from the blazing hot sun that was cooking him.  A few things had caught his eye since Emily had laid down prone on her towel. Mostly colors out of the corner of his eye, but now he was seeing a beautiful blonde goddess standing nearly directly over him.  She’d just laid a towel out right next to Emily.


She had actually graced his limited range of view.


Dakota could actually see her!


It was Lacey.


The love of his life glanced down at him for a moment and his heart skipped a beat.  As he stared longingly into her beautiful eyes, seeing in them their treasured history and his stolen future, he dared not remind himself that she was not reciprocating his gaze.  Her eyes were not truly on him, they were on the absurdity that was Lacey’s little sister’s huge, mostly bare ass pointing straight up at the clear blue sky.


As humiliating as it was, he could have lived in that moment forever, pretending that he and his love were knowingly locking eyes and locking hearts.


Lacey set her bag down somewhere on her laid out towel and Dakota panicked as he lost sight of his princess.  She returned into his field of view a moment later, her black one-piece bikini in hand.  Lacey lifted the hem of her white sundress, slowly revealing her petite thighs.


“How about some privacy, huh?” Lacey said to Emily.


“You’re at the beach, Lace…but fine.” Emily giggled.


Emily rolled over on her side, away from Lacey.  Did she know what she just did?  Was this a gift that Emily was giving him?  Or was it torture?  Or was she just scrolling through Instagram as she often did, completely oblivious to his plight?


It was impossible to know, and honestly it didn’t matter what his torturess’s goal was.


All that mattered was what he saw now in crystal-clear view.


All that mattered was that the traumatized, imprisoned knight didn’t have to struggle to find a square inch of butt cheek within his fleshy tower where he could observe his princess.


Emily’s massive, bare ass partially concealed only by her neon-green thong was now pointing in directly at his girlfriend, Lacey.  He felt half of his pillowy, hot body succumb to the influence of gravity as Emily’s right cheek pressed down upon its twin.


‘God, she’s so beautiful…’ Dakota whimpered.


Lacey’s upper lip curled, her tone half jest and half sincerity, “Just cause you don’t mind showing off that big thing doesn’t mean everyone wants to see it.”


The last time he’d seen her was at least a year ago and it was only for a fraction of a second on his first day as Emily’s ass. It was when Lacey was leaving her room and Emily was entering her own.


He watched the white sundress crumple on Lacey’s beach towel next to her pretty, dainty bare feet and he longed to run his hands over her delicate body, currently only concealed by a gray bra doing its best to conceal her large breasts and a pair of pink underwear.


Dakota stared longingly at Lacey, praying that Emily would remain on her side like this forever.  He could have spent a lifetime yearning for Lacey, and it broke his heart to imagine her moving on and finding someone else…but what could he do for her?


What could he possibly offer Lacey as her little sister’s big, jiggling ass?


Nothing.  And there was no way that Lacey would ever find out what had happened to him.


Lacey was oblivious to Dakota’s turmoil as she opened the neatly folded one-piece bathing suit and prepared to step in, but she stopped.  The blonde goddess just out of his reach turned to face the ocean and she stared for a moment at the crashing waves.  Dakota’s eyes naturally drifted down her narrow back.


The pink underwear she was wearing…


‘...oh my god…’ Dakota thought.


The underwear was barely any better at covering Lacey’s cute little cheeks than Emily’s thong was at covering Dakota. He stared at her tight ass, recognizing that just one of Emily’s glutes was larger than Lacey’s whole ass.  If he could have somehow jumped from Emily’s ass to Lacey's, he’d have done it in a heartbeat.


The princess turned back from the waves, and Dakota felt his non-existent heart jump up into his repurposed and tortured throat.


She wasn’t just wearing a thong.


‘She’s wearing THE thong…’ Dakota thought, euphoria rushing through him.


Dakota watched Lacey’s left hand gently stroke the front of her pink thong.  To an outsider, the gesture might have seemed sexual and inappropriate…strange at the very least, but Dakota immediately recognized the grace and tenderness of the caress.


‘Oh my god…’  Dakota had adjusted his fantasies of returning to his own body to more realistic dreams.  The strongest fantasy at the moment was Emily and her boyfriend breaking up, but closely behind that fantasy was the ability to lose consciousness…he’d been painfully aware and alert for every moment since his jump into Emily’s dense butt cheek.  While he had slightly improved his ability to disassociate from the particularly torturous and inevitable daily traumas of being Emily’s butt, he could never fully lose consciousness. He had a permanent front row seat for everything Emily did and everywhere Emily went.  Forced to experience everything a butt goes through.


Dakota came the closest he’d ever come to fainting as he watched Lacey tenderly play withthe tiny bow affixed to the front of her underwear.


‘She….she’s wearing me!’ Dakota cried tears of joy.  ‘Or…she THINKS she’s wearing me!’


It was the same thing in his eyes!


She hadn’t thrown him away! Maybe she was dating someone else, but she hadn’t forgotten about him!  She hadn’t given up on him!


He stared at the pink thong with soul-crushing envy.  If he’d have known where he would have ended up, Dakota would have taken his chances with the Void.  If it meant that there was even a chance that he’d get to stay in Lacey’s thong wrapped around her narrow waist and hugging her sensitive and delicate anatomy, he’d have gratefully lived there forever…even if he lost the ability to move within the thong.


Confined to the string in her crack?  Fine!


Confined to a single fiber of the red stitching from when Emily’s fat ass ripped it?


Yes!


Dakota watched as his princess stepped into the one-piece bikini, tucking her treasured thong in under the black material…protecting it from sun, light, and public gaze.  She was his secret and as she unclasped and removed her bra after adjusting her ample breasts within the top of the swimsuit, Dakota found within the muscle, fat, and skin of his tortured being some modicum of hope. He recalled how close his hands were to Lacey’s huge tits that last day when he still had hands.


Would that have even worked?


Grabbing her perfect tits and feeling himself slip into the mammary tissue?  He didn’t know but oh, how he wished he’d have tried…he’d be close to Lacey’s heart instead of imprisoned in the muscle, skin, and fat of Emily’s ample derriere.   Some distant fantasy that his chances of escape and rescue might have just increased slightly…if only from 0% to 0.1%.


‘I’ll take it.’ Dakota thought, smiling to himself painfully and optimistically.


“We really gotta get you in a two-piece.” Emily criticized, “...you’ll show off those huge boobs now…no problem but not your stomach…makes no sense.”


Lacey didn’t respond to Emily. Judging from the lack of a sisterly scowl that only an older sibling would understand, Lacey didn’t even hear Emily.  She was carefully adjusting her bathing suit bottom.


Dakota felt a peace wash over him, knowing that in some way he was still in Lacey’s heart and maybe this would all end one day.


That day wasn’t today.


Dakota was more or less okay with it and he wasn’t even all that sad when Emily rolled over onto her back, her big bare booty hanging over top of the towel as the bratty girl arched her back.  Dakota’s vision rippled as the hanging fat jiggled.  He could now only barely see Lacey laying down, clearing out some sand from beneath the beach towel’s surface to allow room for her breasts to splay as she lay on her stomach.


Dakota’s gaze switched to Emily’s feet, planted firmly on the towel, holding her thighs, ass, and lower back up about a foot off the towel.


Was she teasing him?  Probably.


Emily’s toes wiggled and then her soles slid away from Dakota, lowering him quickly toward the towel beneath him.  With a forceful plop, he felt his body ripple and jiggle, splaying out under Emily’s weight.


“Oomph,” Dakota grunted audibly.  It had gotten easier but not by much.


He heard Emily chuckle to herself as she wiggled her hips into the towel, opening and closing her bulbous cheeks and massaging them into the fibers of the towel.


Did Dakota care? No.


For the first time in his new life as Emily's fat, jiggly ass, Dakota felt something strange and foreign.


Dakota felt hopeful.


He was sealed away in darkness, the image of Lacey stroking her panties permanently etched into his mind.



THE END…?

End Notes:

To see more stories like this as well as some exclusive collages, check out my Patreon!

Patreon - www.patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Discord Server - discord.gg/vB2uKQKRnb

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13244