Ivy's Fun by GiantessLover77
Summary:

A woman finds hundreds of tiny people in her home. They're going to pay for breaking into her home.


Categories: Watersports, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Mouth Play, Scat, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 3065 Read: 6583 Published: July 25 2023 Updated: July 25 2023

1. Chapter 1 by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2 by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3 by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4 by GiantessLover77

5. Chapter 5 by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1 by GiantessLover77

There were hundreds of them, maybe even thousands. No matter, not one of them knew exactly where they were. The tiny people were standing on a slippery, white surface. They had no idea what it was, although they walked all around to find something that would give them a clue.

It wasn’t until the crowd heard a blood-curling scream that they found out where they were. They all looked to an edge of what seemed like a cliff. What it really was, was a mantle. The mantle was as long as Route 66 to this group of tinies. The blood-curling scream they had heard was someone falling off the mantle and falling thousands of feet to their death, or to the floor.

“What are we going to do?” and “How are we going to get out of here?” were just a couple of the many questions being asked. Others just cried, either out of fear or hopelessness. There didn’t seem to be a way out of this. That was until they heard another noise.

They all looked on to see a woman come into the room through a door on the other side of the room, closing the door behind her. When she closed the door, it made a very loud noise. She then began walking, her footsteps also making loud noises.

The giantess had bright blue eyes and blonde hair and wore a North Face jacket and denim jeans. She also had Uggs on her feet. She was your basic white girl. She was not entirely a basic white girl. She had a dark side to her.

She walked past the mantle, looking like Godzilla walking through Manhattan to the tinies. She walked into another room on the other side of the mantle and closed the door. The tinies knew that they needed to get her attention. Perhaps this giant woman would be able to help them.

The giantess came out of the other room she had disappeared into a few minutes later, but she was no longer wearing her North Face jacket, her Uggs or denim jeans. She also wasn’t wearing a shirt. She came out in nothing but a red bra and panties.

She was huge underneath. Her boobs were so big, they seemed like the size of Jupiter or even bigger to the tinies who saw her. She also had huge thighs with barely any gap between them.

The tinies started calling her as she passed them. To her luck, they were able to get her attention, and she slowly walked over to them. When she reached them, her eyes were at the level of the mantle. She looked at all the tiny specs on her mantle. She was scared when they started moving.

“Oh, my God…are you all…people?” she asked. “How did you get so tiny?” she couldn’t hear what they were saying, but she did get an idea.

“You know. I could have a lot of fun with you all.” She chuckled and smirked. Being so big compared to the tiny people gave her so many opportunities to do whatever she wants.

She put one hand under the mantle and used the other to push all the tinies off it and into her palm. They screamed as she pushed them towards the edge, but of course, the giantess couldn’t hear them.

“Look at me,” she said, holding her hand over her boobs. “I have huge boobs….” She then brought her hand down to her legs. “….thick thighs…” her hand then went behind her, right to her behind. “Such a big butt, too. There’s so many ways to just crush you all.

Once again, the tinies started screaming. Once again, the giantess couldn’t hear them.

She wanted to begin torturing the tiny people right then and there. She wanted to make it special, however. That was going to take time, so for now, she brought them into her room and put them all in an empty dresser, closing them into darkness.

Chapter 2 by GiantessLover77

The tinies had no idea how long it was until they saw light again, but when they did, some were glad to see it while others were afraid because they knew that meant the giantess was about to have their way with them.

She wore only a bra and panties again as she picked up just a few of the tiny people from her dresser. The first method of torture was possibly going to be her favorite. She had worked hard on her newest project, and was now ready to try it out.

She brought the tinies to the miniature metropolis she had made out of different types of objects, including Hot Wheels cars and paper to make the building and a bridge, just to name a few. She bent over and placed the tinies in the mini city.

After being placed in the city, the tinies looked up and saw the woman that had trapped them in her dresser. She was now a giga-sized woman. She was so big, they couldn’t even see her face from over her boobs. They had no idea if she was looking down at them or straight ahead or even up.

She was indeed looking down at them, ready to start her rampage. She let out a soft “roar”, which blared across the tiny city, as she lifted a foot up over them.

They all began to run, but with the giantess being so big, there was no use in running. She brought her foot down on the tiny city, crushing at least ten people under her foot. She then threw her head back and laughed. She was having so much fun torturing these tiny people already, and she had only taken one step on to them and the tiny city.

Some of the tiny people screamed and ran until they found a bus. They were so small, they were actually able to fit on the bus. They got on and each of them crawled underneath a seat. The one that directed them on to the bus crawled under the driver’s seat. Everyone them sat in a fetal position, holding their legs up to their chest.

Things were quiet for a few minutes before they heard booming noises and the ground began to shake. One of the tinies began to scream and cry, but the other encouraged them to be quiet so they wouldn’t be found by the giantess.

That didn’t work, however, as the giantess noticed the tiny bus while walking and picked it up. She even looked inside to see if there were any tinies in it. While she didn’t find any tinies, she did hear one of them scream. This made her chuckle.

“Trying to hide from me in the bus, are you?” she asked. “Big mistake.” She then lifted the bus over her mouth and opened wide, tipping the bus over vertically.

The doors opened and the one under the driver’s seat fell out, screaming as he fell into the giantess’ mouth. She swallowed him without even chewing.

“Tasty. I wonder if there are anymore of you in there…” the bus began to shake and the people inside couldn’t hold on any longer. They fell out of the bus in bunches into the giantess’ mouth. The back of the bus even opened and people fell out of there, as well, meeting the same fate.

One of the tinies tried holding on to the back door, hanging on for dear life as the giantess held her mouth open and said “ahhhhhh,” her tongue sticking out. As soon as she shook the bus again, the tiny fell into her mouth and was swallowed whole.

“Never try and outrun a giantess,” she said, letting out a burp. She then dropped the bus and watched as it fell on a building, destroying it completely.

Chapter 3 by GiantessLover77
Author's Notes:


After destroying the tiny city by stepping all over it, it was time for the next method of torture. She wanted to crush some of the tiny people with her huge butt. She picked a few of them up and went into the kitchen, where she had flat wooden chairs at her kitchen table.

She lowered her hand on to the chair, letting the tiny people roll down her hand like they were rolling down a hill down to the ground. After they were on the chair, they looked up to see what looked like an eclipse of the sun. That wasn’t what it was, however. It was the giant woman, her huge butt casting a double shadow over them. She began shaking her butt back and forth.

“My butt is so big to you guys and girls, isn’t it?” she asked as she continued to shake it back and forth. “You know what, though? I think you all want to see some more of this big butt…” she then grabbed at the side of her panties and pulled them down until she was now only wearing a bra. She let out a sigh after removing her panties.

“That feels much better. I had a wedgie, anyway,” she said. The tinies then began to hear a roar of thunder. It wasn’t thunder they were hearing, however. They didn’t know that, however, until it was already too late.

“Ooooh,” the giantess said. She then began squatting down, her butt getting larger and larger as she brought it down towards the tinies on her chair. “Remember some of your friends I ate that were on that bus? I think they want to say something to you…”

The final word echoed out as she readied to releases some heavy winds on the micro-sized people. Her butthole, which everyone could see from the hundreds of feet above them, puckered and the next thing they knew, they were hit with huge winds. The giantess had begun to fart on them, blowing some of them so hard, they fell off the chair completely from the back or the sides.

The giantess laughed loudly after finishing her long fart.

“They said ‘help us!’” she said, mocking the tinies in her stomach. “Too bad there’s no help for them now. Just like there’s none for any of you, either.” She then brought her titanic-sized butt on top of the remaining people on the chair, squishing them with her butt.

“Wow. This seat is so comfortable,” the giant woman joked, rubbing her butt back and forth on the chair. Her butt was so big, her buttcheeks hung off either side of it.

Most of them were killed instantly by the weight of the big butt. Others were deemed lucky to be alive, but still squished under the butt. When the giantess stood up and looked back, she noticed that there weren’t any remaining on the chair.

She laughed out loud at the thought of having crushed people under her butt. She loved that she was so big – or that they were so small – that she had this power over them.

“Stuck to my butt, all of you,” she said. “How’s it feel?” she bent over slightly and began shaking her butt back and forth. The way her buttcheeks jiggled as she shook it made some of the tinies sick. Others were stuck in place, their faces lodged into the mounds of fat.

Seconds later, they heard the thunder again. But again, it wasn’t actual thunder.

“Sounds like your friends are calling for your help again…” the giantess said before ripping another huge fart. This one made her buttcheeks jiggle, waves crossing the perimeter of her buttcheeks. The tinies felt like they were in some sort of wave pool or on some sort of roller coaster.

“Oh, man. That last one really makes me have to poop now,” she said. She then started walking fast towards the bathroom. Those tinies still alive bounced up and down as her buttcheeks did the same as she walked. Her footsteps also made loud noises as she walked to the bathroom.

Chapter 4 by GiantessLover77

Once she entered the bathroom, she sat down almost immediately on the toilet, once again crushing tinies under her huge butt that once again hung off the sides of the toilet seat. Other tinies were not so lucky as they were staring into the darkness of the toilet bowl.

The giantess continued her gassy ways as she ripped a few small farts into the toilet bowl, a deafening noise to the tiny people stuck to her buttcheeks. She let out a sigh after farting as well.

She then started peeing. The sound of the stream of urine falling from her vagina sounded like a waterfall, the splashing of the pee hitting the water sounding like a rapid at the bottom of said waterfall.

Some of the tiny people stuck to her butt got even unluckier. After another fart, one that shot out like a rocket, some of them fell into the frigid, pee-scented water below. They were now targets to what was to come next.

The giantess pushed on her stomach muscles to start making the poop come out. Nothing was coming out except farts, however. Her stomach began to hurt as she continued to push.

“Why won’t you little people come out already?” she asked the people she had eaten before. It wasn’t like she was going to get an answer, though. She just continued pushing until finally, she felt the poop coming out of her butt. By then, she didn’t have to push anymore. She just let the large turd fall out of her butthole and into the toilet. It made a loud splash noise, too.

None of the tinies in the toilet saw the gigantic log coming. Therefore, they were not ready for when the log fell into the toilet, slamming into a few of them and dropping into the water.

“That feels so much better,” the giantess said after the turd was out of her. “That hurt my butthole, though.” She clenched her buttcheeks in an attempt to the sooth the pain between them.

When she clenched, some of the tinies under her butt became smeared against the seat. It was like the worst case of rugburn, without the rug.

Those that were stuck to the end of her buttcheeks, hanging off the side of the toilet, were then rubbed under the seat themselves, now squished under the bubble butt. Some were crushed completely under the massive weight. Others were unable to breathe anymore.

The giantess then wiped both her vagina and her butt and dropped all the paper in the toilet before looking into the bowl. She laughed as she saw some tinies swimming around in the now murky water.

“Poor, pathetic people. You’re nothing but shit now. That must suck,” she said, smiling and chucking evilly. She then pushed down on the flush valve and watched as the toilet bowl became completely empty of her piss, poop and the tiny people who had fallen off her butt and into the toilet water.

“Bye bye,” she said. She then turned her attention to the other people still stuck to her butt. “You guys have come this far, but I fear this is the end for all of you.”

What did she have planned next?

Chapter 5 by GiantessLover77

The giantess went back into the kitchen and pulled out a bowl, milk and a box of Cheerios. Before making the bowl of cereal, she grabbed at her butt and pulled the tinies off it, holding them in her hand.

“I’m so big, aren’t I?” she said to the tinies in her hand. “We big people have to eat, too. And you all look like some…” she licked her lips. “…tasty snacks.” She laughed with her mouth open in front of them. They feared they were going to be eaten then and there. Luckily, they were wrong.

Instead, the giantess dropped them all into the bowl before pouring the Cheerios and milk all over them. She then grabbed a spoon and sat down, looking down into the bowl.

“You all remember the scene from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids where the dad almost ate his son in cereal, right?” she asked the tinies now swimming in her cereal bowl. “This is something like that. Except none of you will make it past my spoon.” She began cackling as she dipped her spoon into the cereal, picked a bunch of Cheerios up and ate it.

There were only two tinies in the first spoonful and they looked on in horror as they were lifted up to the giantess’ mouth and then eaten by her. She chewed the cereal, not even caring if she also chewed the tinies to pieces.

That’s exactly what happened, too. Some of the tinies were chewed apart while she ate them and the cereal. Some were lucky that avoided the giant teeth and were simply swallowed or fell from the spoon down into her throat.

The tinies in the bowl that had to watch the two being eaten began swimming around frantically, screaming in fear as the spoon came down. They did their best to avoid the giant spoon, but eventually, their luck ran out.

The giantess paid no attention to their tiny screams – she couldn’t really hear them, anyway – and continued to eat the cereal and the tiny people.

This continued until there were three pieces of Cheerios and one tiny person left. The giantess picked them up with her spoon, trapping the lone survivor left in one of the pieces of cereal.

They tried to find a way out, but there simply wasn’t one. Each corner was a piece of the round cereal that was even too tall to climb up. They could only look on as the giantess lifted the spoon to her mouth and slowly opened it, letting her tongue stick out, as well.

“NOOOOO!!!!!” they screamed. Of course, it was to no avail. The last remaining tiny was swallowed, leaving none left.

“That’ll teach you tinies to enter the house of a giantess,” she said, swigging down the milk in her cereal bowl.

After several methods of torture, the tinies were all one, having been eaten, crushed under the weight of her massive butt or flushed down the toilet with the pee and poop that came out of her along with the tinies she had eaten after they hid in the bus.  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13356