A Diary of a Toy by M_Maecin
Summary:

Taylor struggles with life at 4" tall and surrenders himself to a lonely, lusty new owner. A kind but no-nonsense woman in her early forties.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Gentle, Insertion, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 10947 Read: 16794 Published: August 07 2023 Updated: October 31 2023

1. An introduction by M_Maecin

2. The first night by M_Maecin

3. Intimately taboo by M_Maecin

An introduction by M_Maecin
Author's Notes:

I post NSFW drawings to my Twitter, including some about this story:

https://twitter.com/M_Maecin



Just an introduction to the character and setting, saucy stuff starts in the next chapter!


My name is Taylor Westfield, it’s been over six months since I’ve shrunk. The phenomenon has been happening for a couple decades now, first just word of a few cases it’s now escalated to almost a one percent of the entire world population having been affected. They said I got off pretty easy, standing at almost four inches tall I’m still able to work tiny keyboards, eat human food and defend myself from spiders... ...as long as I have something heavy to swing at them. I’ve seen videos of victims who got down to less than half an inch, struggling to breathe as the very air was now too thick for their tiny lungs. Some say it’s a virus, others the wrath of god, punishing sinners with diminutive size. Aliens seems to be the most popular explanation right now, and who am I to question any of it at this point.

Despite my ‘livable’ size it’s not like I feel all that lucky, I had a decent job as a clerk at the cinema. Considered for promotion to middle management at the age of just 21, needless to say that fell through the moment I wasn’t physically able to even file paperwork anymore. I had a girlfriend for two years and we we’re going strong, at least so I thought. She didn’t stick around long after I shrank, embarrassed to have a boyfriend smaller than her dildo and frustrated with how skittish I was acting around her. Can you blame me though? When everything and everyone is suddenly gigantic the world becomes a scary place. We could have tried to find a way to make things work, to adapt, but she never gave me the chance.

Now all that I have left is my apartment, once a cozy space I had made my own is now a coliseum with vast open spaces and a ceiling that looks to me like it should be up in the clouds.

Twice a day the help comes, some bored high school student looking to make a couple extra bucks. She doesn’t care about me and only does the bare minimum to make sure I am able to get through the day, bringing me from one room to the other, doing a bug check and delivering some tiny food. I’m pretty sure I’ve heard her snicker about me to her friends, but I sure as hell wasn’t going to file a complaint to her when she could flush me down my own toilet and film it for Tik Tok views. She seems like the type.

As useless as she is, I’m paying out the ass for the company providing sending her. So much so that I’m behind two months on rent now with the looming threat of eviction ever present. My landlord said he’d charge me a ‘moving fee’ for every bit of furniture that I didn’t remove myself, not seeming to care much that even my bedside table is near a hundred times my own weight.

I’m hardly the only one going through this, but the government programs that have been set up have been lacking at best and downright horrifying at worst. Both my parents disappeared into some warehouse after they shrunk, supposedly cared for in tiny homes though I haven’t been able to contact them in over a year. Due to my ‘livable’ size I’m not eligible for any compensation, politicians having decided that if you can work a keyboard you can make your own money. I tried, from doing gig after gig with my lackluster graphic design skills, to whoring myself out online by making videos struggling to do basic tasks for the amusement of others. At the end of every month I’m still left with less than a third of what I made before.

That leaves me where I am now, rattling away on my modified keyboard with my old phone as a flat screen TV before me, scrolling through an illicit message board website that pairs people like me with those willing to take care of them. I believe the site started as a humanitarian effort, but after several scandals was bought up by some shady organization and pushed onto the dark web. Nowadays it’s fraught with human trafficking, mainly used by fetishists and generally speaking a complete deathtrap for people like me. Despite that, at this point is seems like my best option, maybe I can find someone who wouldn’t be too bad.

I’ve managed to avoid five obvious catfishes already, scrolled through thousands of bots pretending to be shrunken people trying to scam the others until I finally found some actual real people who didn’t seem like they’d end me on the first day.

One was this gay couple, one of them also a shrunken, around my height. They were looking for some weird poly-arrangement, where I’d be partnered with the shrunken guy but not with HIS boyfriend, to whom I’d instead be a combination of household servant/pet. They were being really vague about it and I’m not even gay to boot, so I passed them up in the end.

The other was this streamer girl, she was pretty, and seemed really nice at first. I looked her up and she had a couple thousand viewers, doing challenges like: “I try to beat Darksouls III while two tiny guys wrestle on my boobs!”. Lewd stuff like that, but not too bad all things considered. She said all the shrunken people at her house were cared for well and had their own little community of sorts, that off-camera she treated them like business partners. I was actually to about to pick her, when out of curiosity I subscribed to her MASTER tier and got access to her exclusive videos. I was immediately met by a video of her swallowing the guy who lost the wrestling competition whole and alive, going into some masturbatory frenzy after using the winner as a plaything. The entire comment section was her donators praising her and asking for more and more depraved acts. I quickly blocked her after and moved on, even reporting her to the authorities to boot. Though I doubt anything will come of it.

Finally I landed on a slightly older woman, though she quickly warned me not to be bringing that up when I’m with her. Her profile said the following:

 

Name:  Ms. Laura Denise
Age:       43 years young!
About me: First things first, I’m widowed, my husband died some time ago and I haven’t had a real relationship since. I have one daughter but she recently moved out. I’m 5’6” and what the youth would call ‘thicc’, if that’s a problem to you keep scrolling! I work out and keep a good health and hygiene. I’ll happily send you some pictures if we get to talking, if you do the same! I’m fond of cooking, cycling and swimming... ...and going to clubs with my friends. (you’re never too old for a long island ice tea!)
Offering: A stable home for any shrunken man in between 4 – 7 inches. Ideally between the ages 20 and 30. You’ll be kept clean, warm and fed. I don’t plan on getting any other shrinkies. For safety reasons I will not allow you to leave my house, but it’s nice and roomy so when you’re not busy you’ll be able to wander as you please. I’m planning to install some tiny-sized amenities, until then I’ll be carrying you around wherever you need to go, I have no pets and keep my house insect-free.
Requiring: Aside from the aforementioned age and size requirements I’d like you to be in good shape! Mainly regarding your stamina and mental fortitude, I’m not fond of complaining and won’t be managing your breakdowns all the time. As to what I actually want a dick-sized guy in my house for... well, to put it bluntly, I need to get off. To put it less bluntly, now that my daughter has moved out the house has started to feel really empty, and though I’m not looking for a boyfriend, some intimacy IS something I sorely need. Let me say it again though. YOU WILL NOT BE MY BOYFRIEND. There’s no replacing my husband and that’s final. Think of your place beside me more as that of a pet, or a favored toy. One that I can also have a chat with :)
I’ll stop beating around the bush now (pun intended), yes, you’ll also be my dildo. Anal too if I feel like it, again I’m very hygienic :P so don’t worry your little head about it. I might take you with me to work or on bike rides to entertain me there, if we can figure out a safe place to put you. If you choose to come live with me all of that will be non-negotiable, and I won’t have you chickening out on me either!
If I haven’t scared you off yet, feel free to send me a message.

 

I’ll be honest, she did scare me a little. The casual way she talked about using tiny people like me. Hell I’d probably have been intimidated by this woman before I shrank, now the idea of being at the mercy of this horny titaness was terrifying, but at the same time I must admit some intrigue as well.

I chatted with her for a day or two, she was all sympathy about hearing what I had to deal with, though none of it made her rephrase the position I’d have if I chose to live with her. She was very matter of fact about that.

My size was slightly below what she preferred but she was sure that at 22, my youthful vigor would make up for it. Hammering home the idea that through all the care and sweet words I’d just be a toy for her. She is beautiful, this strange combination of classy and confident while also keeping a youthful edge. She has half long chestnut hair, a lip piercing and I’m guessing some Latin ancestry judging by her complexion. Her body voluptuous but streamlined, whatever padding she did have no less than you’d expect from a forty plus mother.

I thought it over for two days and masturbating to her pictures several times. Even with the post-nut clarity straightening out my brain it really started to feel like throwing my lot in with her was my best option right now. It didn’t help that my landlord was going to come by on Monday, demanding to know why I’ve ghosted him for two weeks.

I left a note for the help asking if she could post a package for me since I was out for the day, to my surprise she actually did. Completely unaware that I, with a lot of water, some snacks and all my tiny-sized worldly possessions was inside. I didn’t let anyone else know what I was doing, that was one of Ms. Denise’s demands and I didn’t want to start our relationship of with disobeying her.

End Notes:


The first night by M_Maecin
Author's Notes:

I post NSFW drawings to my Twitter, including some about this story:

https://twitter.com/M_Maecin



Taylor takes the leap.

I bought speedy delivery, but the day I spend in the box was still an uncomfortable time. My heart sank for a moment when I finally heard her voice, thanking the postman. Up to that point it had all just been theoretical I guess. The smell of lavender and an oven roast seeped through the air holes as she took me inside. I flinched at the light as the box opened, the silhouette of her head looming over me imposingly.

It’s then that I realized what a poor presentation I made for her, sweaty from the trip in a bland pair of jeans and in a simple t-shirt with a controller print on it. No way to dress when meeting a lady. After my eyes adjusted to the light a brief moment followed where we just started at each other. I saw some disbelief in her expression as well, quickly broken as a big grin drew across her face and her eyes twinkled. I flinched when her hand reached for me, which did not stop her from grabbing me and lifting me up to her face for inspection.

“Taylor! You’re even cuter than in your pictures!” Her voice filled with glee as she finally broke the silence, her eyes darting across me with an unsettling hunger in her eyes.

“N... Nice to finally meet you Miss Denise.” I stammered, reaching out my hand to greet her. My gesture was ignored as she pressed me into to her ample chest giving me the biggest full-body hug I’ve ever received. “So polite too! I like that. How about you call me Ms. Laura instead though, I think we can at the very least be on a first name basis with each other.” She looked me over for a moment, her eyes were kind but I got the feeling she was already mentally undressing me.

“I’m so glad you made it! We’re going to have SO much fun together.” I struggled to reply, my face mushed against her and my mind racing with all the new smells and sounds of suddenly being in a new place with a person fifteen times your height.

She pulled me away again, and I awkwardly tried to match her exited expression as she looked deep into my eyes. “You’ll have to tell me all about the trip! I can’t imagine what it’s like to be mailed. Were they rough with the box? Where did you pee? How did you-“ Her attention was pulled to her kitchen as an alarm rang. “Oh! Right, the rice! I figured you’d be hungry after the trip so I’m preparing a nice meal. Uhm, hang on for a second.”

With that she tucked me in between her massive breasts, each one easily bigger than me in all dimensions and many times my weight. She hurried to her kitchen and began to finish the food she was preparing. Steamed rice with Mediterranean spices, half a ham roasted in the oven with honey-mustard and wine-soaked green beans with chives and squeezed lemon. A bottle of wine stood opened on her counter, looking to be missing more than she’d used in the food.

I sat there hypnotized, squeezed by a beautiful woman’s breasts and having a meal prepared for me that looked better than anything I’ve had since well before I shrank. D... Did I hit the jackpot here?

It was a meal for one, but that didn’t matter as she picked out a thimbleful of each dish and served it to me on a petit-dejeuner expresso dish. Admittedly still large for me and the plastic Barbie™ cutlery made for a messy meal. It didn’t seem to bother her though.

I sat across from her as we ate, her gaze warm but lustful as she looked down at me. I told her about my trip and my previous life, while she mainly listened. I did my absolute best not to look at her massive, swaying breasts when I looked up at her to compliment her food. Sipping the couple drops of white wine she served me in what looked like a bicycle-tire valve cap, my nerves started to calm somewhat. (fun fact, when you’re four inches tall you get drunk real quick.)

“Thank Ms. Denise... Uh, I mean Ms. Laura! This is... Really nice. I hope I won’t disappoint you.” The tremble in my voice was noticeable, but she just gave me a knowing smile. “Don’t worry Taylor, as long as you keep an open mind you’ll do just fine here. ~Let me take the lead.”

I blush as I finish the last of my food and drink, using the corner of a napkin to clean myself up. Laura leaned over the table and spoke to me in a sultry voice. “It was nice to cook for someone again, I’d offer you seconds but I don’t want you becoming too sleepy yet.”

That confirmed to me the gnawing question if I’d get some time to adjust to her or if she wanted to make use of me right away, I know what I signed up for but the idea was still scary. Despite her beauty and caring attitude I know what she ultimately wants from me.

“Why don’t I show you where you’ll be staying? I also will be taking a shower, do feel free to join me if you want to wash off the travel, I can see some stains on your shirt there.” Without waiting for me to answer the snatched me up again, as well as the box I came in and casually began walking up to her bedroom. Being moved around like this was a new experience for me, thus far I had done most things on my own, and the help at my apartment was reluctant to pick me up even if I asked. It hammered home that despite all the niceties we’re not equals.

She prepared a dollhouse for me, situated on her nightstand, with a simple ladder running down to the floor. It looked to be an old, modified Barbie™ dream house, it had actual windows and was repainted to be something other than eye-bleeding pink. Being inside was unreal for me, when I squinted it actually felt like I was normal sized again, an illusion that quickly shattered as she opened the roof by its hinges and put my luggage inside for me.

“You start unpacking all that! I’ll be down the hall in the bathroom and leaving the door open. Just follow the steam when you’re ready.” She said with a wink before walking off. I just blankly stared as she already began undressing in the hallway, idly tossing her shirt and bra to the side as she unbuckled her belt. Her thick chestnut hair flowed on to her toned back and her voluptuous ass swayed as she walked into the bathroom. I had to shake myself when she disappeared from sight, my growing manhood much less shy than me.

After I had put my stuff away and descending the rickety ladder it turned out to be quite a jog from the far end of her bedroom all the way to the bathroom. Still in my clothes, now even sweatier than before I approached the giant woman as she washed herself, obscured by the steam but with the shower frame slightly ajar.

Hesitantly I took my shirt off as I walked into her sightline, her massive naked body loomed over me like a living, breathing building. She smiled when she saw me. “Why are you still half-dressed silly? ~Get in here.” Her tone inviting, but booking no argument. After shedding the rest of my clothing, all while trying to hide my raging erection I struggled up the rim of the shower. Slippery and nearly my height it took me some effort to scale it. She giggled when I finally did.

“Oh my, look at you! So independent, I guess I’m in no rush to get that tiny-accessibility stuff installed huh?” She joked, turning the shower to a milder spray that wouldn’t hit me like hail. She continued on with her routine but I felt her eyes locked on me the whole time. I noticed she had a tattoo on her thigh, the horned head of some sort of demon or oni. It looked faded and slightly stretched on her skin, like she’s had it for a while, I decided not to inquire.

My heart jumped every time she shifted her feet, a natural response to being at ground level with something that could crush you into mush moving around you. She must’ve noticed because after a while she asked me if I needed helping soaping up. I had avoided looking up at her from this angle until now, she wasn’t able to hear me through the clatter of water so I simply nodded. She squatted down to grab me, her massive labia exposed to me as her legs spread. She keeps a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair and aside from some stretchmarks was otherwise completely smooth. I didn’t notice any of that though as I simply stood there frozen like a deer in the headlights.

“Oh my! Well, it’s good to know that you like me too.” She exclaimed, finally noticing my erection as she pulled me up to her face. “I’d feel bad for all the things I’m going to do to you if you weren’t into me.” She had a smug grin on her face, and while she poured some soap onto the same hand she was using to hold me. “Close your eyes dear.” Was all the warning she gave me before pressing me against her naked, wet body, dragging me across her midriff, sides and pubis. The shaven hair follicles slightly scratching me as I was pulled along.

“Ms. Laura! Wha-“ Opening my mouth turned out to be a bad idea as it instantly filled with soapy water.  Suddenly being used as a loofah was another step in confronting the reality I stepped in to, though I must admit was very effective in rinsing me in seconds.

“Hmm, you don’t know how much I’ve missed skin-on-skin contact.” She said with a long drawn sigh. Continuing to rub me across her body. “I already washed my privates before you got here, so don’t be grossed out by this, I just want to get you... acquainted.”

With that she brought me down in between her legs, squatting once more as her arm moved me all the way underneath her, until she pushed me down with two fingers into the back of her ass crack, slowly sliding me all the way across. My brain got absolutely overwhelmed by the suddenness of it all, barely registering her puckered asshole dragging over my whole body as she rubbed me back and forth a couple times. Finally settling me onto her pussy as she sensually pressed me down in a rhythmic motion. Instinctively my body began to hump in her grasp, my sexual instincts apparently already over the ridiculousness of the situation. “~Oh, Taylor. I knew there was a feisty one hiding underneath that modest exterior!” She moaned softly as she finally pulled me away. “But you’ll have to be patient, I’m not actually fond of doing it in the shower, too little space and dangerously slippery.”

She took special care to wash me again, the soapy layer on me having been replaced with a coat of her slick excitement near instantly. After the shower she gave me a small hand towel and put me on the sink, granted a front-row view as she dried herself off.

I finally manage to compile all that just happened in my head, and dried myself in silence while the totality of what I got myself into finally set in. I’ll admit to having second thoughts. Sure she was attractive, gorgeous even. Especially for her age, but I found that being used in this way didn’t sit all together right with me. There was no way I could tell her that though, her giddy excitement unmistakable. Her profile also made it clear there would be no take-backsies. I would have to try and get used to it. That was all the reflection I got as she grabbed me again, practically skipping to her bedroom.

 

So there I sat, barely making a dent in the mattress as my gargantuan mistress fiddled with something in her drawer, her massive ass pointed right at me, softly swaying back and forth in what was probably an deliberate attempt to entice me. I can’t deny that it did, my boner hadn’t gone anywhere and I had to actively stop me from touching myself. Above that however I felt like a prey animal, like I should hide while I can from this massive predator before me. My heart beating fast and a cold sweat dripping down my neck. I stood my ground, which was probably the bravest thing I’ve done in my life, perhaps second only to sending myself to her in the first place.

She found a large pink dildo in her drawer, clutching it tight as she walked around the room to turn the mood light down. In that dim light she approached me, her white grin clearly visible. She crawled onto the bed, forcing me to mind my footing as the pressure her palms and knees made caused the entire mattress to shift around me. She loomed over me and I sensed her massive weight hanging in the air. Even though I’ve been shrunken for more than half a year now, seeing other people up close still feels unreal, like something that big shouldn’t be able to exist let alone move freely. Never before was that feeling stronger as she sat up on her knees with me in between them. She looked down on me with an uncanny mix of desire and pity. “Taylor, I can tell you’re scared, but I need you to trust me.” She said calmly.

Laura slowly waved the dildo around. “I’ll be going easy on you tonight. This wonderful lil’ guy will be doing most of the work. I want you to get me ready. ~Now c’mere!” With that she extended her hand and softly guided me towards her exposed crotch. At first I stumbled on the uneven terrain of her bed, falling to my hands and knees only to quickly scramble myself upright again. It must have been a pathetic display. She looked down on me with patience in her eyes, but also a hint of dominance. If I faltered here I don’t know if she would have let me.

I laid my hands on the ribbon of her vagina, already moist in anticipation and spread apart to receive me. Being this close to her exposed sex the smell was intense, the hot pheromones of her mature womanhood invading my senses. I touched her again, this time on the soft pink flesh within. I heard her exhale and continued to probe, taking it as encouragement.

“Hmm, you’re doing good baby. Don’t hold back.” She spoke softly. Perhaps it was the alcohol in my blood, or maybe my other head finally took the reins but in that moment I wasn’t afraid. I pressed my body into her, that same slimy coat I received in the shower quickly clinging to my skin again with no running water to wash it away this time. From this position I had to really stretch myself to even reach her clitoris, trying to draw it from its hood with light squeezes as I cupped it from below. I kissed her where I could, her taste stuck on my lips near instantly. Finally she moaned, conformation that my tiny hands were having at least some effect on her. I wanted to taste her more, and in between long drawn licks I looked up at her, her pendulous breasts heaving with her breathing as she looked down at me, mouth slightly agape.

I felt her massive digit press into my back, her hand had not left me as if to make sure I stay where I am. Now she wanted me closer. My feet left the mattress as with slow and deliberate movement of her finger she began to slide me up and down her sex, all the while I did my best to continue to please her.

“I’m glad you’re finally getting into it Taylor! ~Oh! Hmmm, hang on for a sec...” Laura moaned. She reached for her dildo and lifted me up from her engorged pussy, a strand of her cum still clinging to me. While Laura held me there I saw her slide the seven inch dildo inside her, needing only three tries before it bottomed out. It wasn’t a slender model either. Seeing a silicone phallus both taller and broader than my whole body is emasculating enough, witnessing her claim it so easily reignited that spark of fear I was feeling before. Mercifully all she did with me was gently lay me down on her small patch of pubic hair, nudging me down towards her clitoris. I needed no further instructions and tried my absolute best to please her.

Her body rose and fell below me as she pumped the dildo inside her, I tried to match her quickening pace. She seemed to like my licks the most so I tried to focus on that, using both hands to push her clit up to me as I greedily lapped at all her sensitive nerves. After a while I got into a trance of sort, giving myself to the rhythm of her pleasure. It was probably only a couple minutes, though I can’t be sure. She started bucking her hips slightly and I had to grab hold of her pubic hair not to be thrown off,  her moans and gasps finally reached their apex as she came. Her massive pussy shuddered below me.

When she withdrew the dildo I saw her pussy greedily cling to it as, what would to me be gallons and gallons of her juices flowed out with it. Her rapid breaths turned steady again as she came down from her orgasm.

“Hmm, not bad for your first time!” She sad contently. “I wasn’t sure if a small guy like you would be able to pull his weight, but that tiny little tongue of yours... I hope you’re ready to do that more often.”

She idly tossed the dildo the side, leaving a wet stain on the mattress. “That being said, I know I told you I’d go easy on you tonight, and that was one hell of an orgasm. It’s just... ~I really want to know how you feel inside of me.” The way she emphasized the word inside, it rang in my head even while she picked me up and brought me right up to her face. “You think you could do that for me? ~Little Taylor?” Even as she whispered I could feel the warmth of her breath flow past me.

My mind was still awash, completely taken by her size and scent. My rock hard dick swaying in the air as she held me. She studied me intently, a warm smile on her face as she leaned forward to place a kiss right on my pelvis. “I won’t make you tonight, but I’ll let you finish in there if you do decide to take the plunge.” When her lips withdrew a vague lilac imprint was left surrounding my penis from whatever was left of her lipstick after the shower.

“I... I’ll do it!” I blurted out without even really thinking. “Ms. Laura, I... You’re amazing! I want to make you-“ My words cut off as her gentle hold turned into a tight grip. She lowered me back down to her crotch and lined me right up with a drooling sex, choosing not to stand on ceremony as she simply pushed me inside. Without any real resistance my head, shoulders and torso slipped inside, briefly her hand withdrew until I felt her place her fingers on my soles and in one swift motion insert me completely. My heart raced as the squelching darkness enveloped me. The pink, fleshy walls illuminating in short intervals as she began to finger herself, pushing the entrance behind me apart. I struggled to get full breaths as new wetness was already building up around me, if she wanted a full masturbation session right now I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to last. I learned that by moving around often I was able to briefly push her yielding flesh aside, creating a temporary air pocket. Trusting her not to drown me on our first night I reached for my junk, furiously jerking off inside her as I was finally able to tend to all my build-up lust. From her muffled, gleeful moans I figured that me writing around the way I did was enough to pleasure her.

I did not last long, literally being inside of a woman will fry any straight man’s brain and within a minute I groaned and bucked wildly as my seed mixed with the torrent of her fluids. Laura showed no signs of slowing down however, I felt her fingers brush my feet as she kept working them in and out of herself. Through the rapid beating over her heart, the squelching of my surroundings and the muffled groaning of her massive body I was able to hear her talk, unsure if it was to me or no one in particular.

“Ha... ~Haaa... Wow... this is... different. I can’t wait to try anal now...” She moaned. “Feeling you in there... it’s not like any vibrator I ever had, you’re so irregular, so comfy, so... alive!” The comment of about anal didn’t even register at the time. My post-orgasm mind starting to rationalize where I actually was right now.

She must have noticed I began to slow down. “Hey, Taylor... Are you okay in there? Three kicks if you are.” I didn’t want to worry her, so quickly obliged. “Ooh! Keep doing that! I’m pretty close again, try to hold on a little longer please.”

I did kind off want to get out right about then, my muscles were sore, my energy spent and my mind completely overwhelmed. I had to endure however as she continued to masturbate. I was sloshed around in her depths utterly unable to do anything about it. I managed to rationalize that if I got her off I’d be able to breathe normal again, so I pushed myself to use the last of my energy to whirl around inside her like a maniac. I must have passed out at some point, because the next thing I remember is laying in a pool of her cum with her concerned face looming over me.

“Taylor! You scared me!” Laura exclaimed as I opened my eyes, coughing up a good couple swallows of her fluids. “Are you okay baby?” She asked, sounding genuinely concerned as she turned me over to my side, softly stroking my soaked hair while I came back to my senses.

“I’m- cough! –I’m okay Ms. Laura. I... That was amazing.” I managed to confess. And it was, terrifying, kind of humiliating, but amazing. “I think I might need another shower.”

“Me too dear, me too.” She said with a soft smile as she gently picked me up.


I couldn’t sleep that night, the strange, liminal experience of being alone in a massive dollhouse too unsettling. It was probably around 2AM when I crawled up to Laura, pushing my body against hers as I laid down right by her shoulder. Without a word she lifted me up and put me in between her soft boobs, it felt like being cuddled by two waterbeds, all while the heat of her body radiated from below. I didn’t say a word, not even sure if she picked me up consciously or not. It didn’t matter, within a couple minutes we were both sound asleep.

 

Intimately taboo by M_Maecin
Author's Notes:

I post NSFW drawings to my Twitter, including some about this story:

https://twitter.com/M_Maecin



Gratuitous butt stuff, clean, but still, ye be warned.


My first week with Laura has been an unforgettable one for reasons good and bad. She doesn't love me, she made that clear from the start. Even in our quiet, intimate moments I can't deny the nature of our relationship. That being said I've finally felt warmth again, the feeling of care and comfort I had nearly forgotten. 

Every meal Laura makes she shares with me, when she's at work she keeps a direct line of communication open in case of emergency. At night we watch TV together, comfortably sprawled across the couch. I don't really care for the shows she likes, either this bi-weekly melodrama, a who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire knock off or endless nature documentaries, somehow always circling back to talking about polar bears.

All of that turns out to be really easy to tune out when you're snugly nestled in between two massive breasts or snoozing on the slowly rising and falling mound of her belly. She usually toys with me when we're idle like this, I'm still struggling to get used to being shifted and turned by her fingers as her thumb rubs my hair. It's the lap-cat experience, and I’m sure really isn't that bad once you learn to give up on agency.

Unfortunately, that's has been the hardest part for me. I've always been wilful, usually the one to make the call among my peers. I even moved out on my own as soon as I could because I craved independence, my parents were always pretty strict. I sometimes wonder by who’s rules they are living by right now, if they’re still alive. Certainly shrunken people could do worse than what I’ve got here.

It's different with Laura, she does treat me like an adult, when she's treating me like a person at least. With her it's the little things, the unspoken glances and the casual enforcement of her authority by the sheer size difference between us.  In conversation we'll almost seem equals, chatting about politics or our favourite Disney villains songs*, only for her to snatch me up mid-sentence and carry me of to some other room, continuing to chat while she does her hair, like I'm a damn cell phone.

When I asked if we could watch something that wasn't about polar bears she mumbled a quick "Nah." with a single shake of her head, which ended my input on that. I haven't told her that this dismissive treatment bothers me, mainly because I don't think she'd stop. After all, who consults a pet or favoured toy about anything.

Not that I haven't been able to enjoy being her toy, I was never much of a submissive but I think she's breaking my brain or something. At least in the heat of it being used feels... right, for lack of a better word. Almost like I was supposed to be this size. The first few days she was completely insatiable, I'd be shoved down her panties first thing in the morning. After some practice I managed to get her off twice just by licking her clitoris, all while she was getting ready for work. She'd give a quick rinse and put me back in my dollhouse with a few grams of snacks. Put on some fresh underwear since the other was thoroughly soaked by the time I was done, and skip out the door heading to work with a smile on her face.

She'd come home calling for me, wiggling out of her clothes as she took me into the shower, usually I'd be halfway inside her by the time she was drying of, coaxing movement from me by shifting her thick thighs around whatever part of me wasn't yet swallowed up by her sex. I quickly learned it was best for me to try and hold off on climaxing. The wet, sweltering darkness and overwhelming scent of her vagina were an intoxicating rush for my horny brain but quickly became a scary, squelching prison when clarity hit me. After a bit I am able to regain my drive, especially when being overwhelmed by her pheromones, but Laura doesn’t give me the time to recuperate. And despite all of that she kept insisting she was going easy on me.

 

Today was a Sunday, and she actually let me sleep in. Choosing a lazy day for both of us as we just kind of did our own thing around the house. She even skipped her morning coffee and laid around in her bed reading until well in the afternoon. Instead of cooking Laura ordered take-out today, and I have to say the charms of sushi are lost when you’re four inches tall and the slab of raw fish before you is about the size of your torso. I was able to pick out a few things I liked. Rice and soy sauce alone feels like eating dim sum at my size, add a few snippers of cucumber and a conservative slice of tuna and you’ve got a filling meal.

After dinner she began to liven up a bit, nightfall seemed to energise her. She quickly made it clear that I would not be having a day off from toy-duty, and that she had something special in mind for tonight. Mercifully she gave me some time for my food to settle, but when midnight approached she brought me to her room and told me to sit tight.

I waited for her on the bed, she took much longer in the shower than usual today. When she did finally emerge though she had a devilish grin on her face and actually took the time to dress in sexy lingerie, I could tell she was up to something.

"You're looking extra adorable tonight Taylor, I could just eat you up! ~In fact..." In one swift motion she snatched me up from the bed and brought me close to her mouth. "...I think I just might!"

She drew long and deliberate licks across my body. "Ah~ Ms. Laura... that feels great..." I moaned, her skilful tongue teasing me as it lapped me from head to groin.

“You like that? Not afraid that I'll really gobble you up sweetie?" She teased, pursing her lips and sliding me inside like a candy cane. I really did trust her by now, and mouth play had turned out to be a fascination of hers. However, I really don't know if I'll ever get rid of the primal fear response of being inside a giant mouth with rows of teeth each nearly the size of my head staring me down from all sides.

"Pust phay in phere pfor a phit!" She said with her mouth full, shuffling around and preparing something while I was forced to stare down her undulating throat.

When she finally spat me out into her hand, she held me up to a pitch black butt plug nearly as tall as me, and easily twice as wide. Tied around the base was some purple, rubbery cord. I just stared at it, trying to process what this meant.

"Good news baby! You get to go up my ass tonight!" She said with almost childish glee, like she was telling me we'd be going to Disneyland.

It took me another couple seconds before I was able to form a semi complete sentence. "Y...y- you're going to tie me up to that thing and..." 

"No silly, this lovely lil' stopper will be going in after you! We'll just tie this around your ankle so that I can fish you out when we're done. As much as I ~love the idea of having you up there all night, I can't promise it will be as clean as it is now in eight hours." She giggled excitedly, seemingly unbothered, or perhaps encouraged by my dead stare.

I knew she was into this of course, it was right there on her profile. Sooner or later I knew I'd have to deal with her other hole, but to have it thrust upon me this casually took me off guard. Surprisingly I actually worked up the courage to challenge her for once. "D...do we have to go this far right away? I know you like butt stuff but can't I just... eat you out or something? You know... to get me a little more used to it first?" I still phrased it as a question, not daring to outright refuse her.

"Oh come one, you've been deep in my pussy plenty of times already. This'll be no different, I even got you a lifeline!" She playfully dangled the cord in front of me, as if it was some amazing consideration I should be grateful for. "I'll tell you what though, having your tiny tongue go to town on my ass does sound like fun. ~And I'm in no rush." She leaned forward to kiss me. "After that though, I'm shoving you right up my butt."

I wasn't sure how to respond, Ms. Laura spoke in a way that booked no further argument, even if she wasn't so much bigger than me I doubt I would have been able to refuse her. She must've gotten tired of my stalling when she plopped herself down on her stomach, her monumental butt cheeks jiggling excitedly. "I'm ready for that rim job now, do your best little Taylor." She cooed as I was raised up and put on her shoulders, the sloped valley of her rear looming before me.

Ah fuck it, I've survived everything so far, and she promised to that she was clean. I paced down to the small of her back, the absolute size of her ass truly setting in as my calves struggled when I walked up it. The fabric of her thong disappeared ominously into her crack, and after I managed to scale her left butt cheek I realized I might need her help even reaching her hole.

"Uhm, Ms Laura..." I asked impotently. "Could you maybe... spread it apart for me? There’s no way I'm strong enough to push all that aside myself."

"Are you calling my ass fat Taylor?" She responded with a tone so serious I thought I actually made her upset for a moment, until she burst out laughing and obliged. "I'm kidding! Of course baby, here you go..." With one hand she pulled her right cheek to the side, still causing her whole ass to wobble as I struggled not to fall off -or in, immediately.

Looking down I was met with an admittedly beautiful sight. For some reason I didn't want her to know, but I'm a bit of an ass man and seeing her massive, puckered asshole winking at me, only slightly obscured by a thin string of fabric and the shadow of her cheeks... ...it did things to me. Finally she pulled her panties aside too, granting me unobstructed access to her most shameful of places.

I stepped over the precipice and deftly slid down into her ass, using my knees to prop open her soft flesh as I put my hands on either side of her hole. It was as clean as she'd told me, even when it winked open slightly I smelled nothing but her, it's all the assurance I needed. Slowly lowering my head I gave one prodding lick near the centre, and led it all the way up. I could practically see the sensation tingle up her spine as her whole body shuddered and a low gasp escaped her lips. Damn, she really does like butt stuff.

"Hmmm, that was new." She gestured for me to keep going. For several minutes I lapped at her ass, the taste of salt on my lips as beads of her perspiration were forming all around me. I stroked the grooves of her hole, my entire hand barely able to cup the tight muscles as I traced them all the way into the darkness below.

"Careful with your hands down there Taylor, she might just pull you in here and now, and then you won't have your little life-line."

Again I wasn’t sure if she was joking or not, but threaded more careful just to be sure. By now Laura had moved her free hand below her, and I could hear the slick noises of her touching herself behind me. We continued like this, working together to give her pleasure for some time. Until suddenly, without warning both her hands retreated, slamming her ass down on me and instantly trapping me in between.

"That was great, and I can promise you we'll do it again, but I think it's time we move on to the main event." She declared. My world shifted around as she changed her position, I was trapped there right up to her saliva coated asshole until finally the bedroom light pierced through again, she spread her ass causing me to drop from her taint onto the mattress, dropping off like a broken fridge magnet. She was laying on her back, the pillars of her ankles on either side of me.

Before I could regain my bearings I witnessed two of her now lubed up fingers delve up her ass.

"Ngh! You did a good job warming me up, usually two fingers right away is a bit much, ~I'll be ready for you soon." She said as she continued to loosen herself. She looked at me hungrily, a drop of saliva hanging from her mouth as she was already imagining me inside of her. "What do you think cutie, head- or feet first?"

Nothing can really prepare you for the question of in what orientation you'd like to be in to be shoved up another human being's rectum, so it took a bit for my brain to formulate a response. Laura was about to decide for me. "Ooh! If you go headfirst I can fuck myself with you a little, pushing you in and out by your little ankles until-" I quickly cut her off. "Feet first! ...I mean, uh... I'd prefer feet first Ms Laura."

"Hmm, as you wish. Tying the cord around your ankle might be a bit dangerous then, I'm pretty tight down there and I don't know if you'll have room to turn around when I'm pulling you out, any ideas?" With that she casually dropped me the safety cord as her fingers finally retreated. Her asshole, now loose, lubed and relaxed, loomed over me like the maw of a hungry predator.

I fiddled around with the cord for a bit, fashioning a harness of sorts, finally my years in the boy scouts were paying off. I tied the knot as well as I could, after doing a couple test pulls I was as confident as I was going to get for this. Her thumb and index finger grabbed me around the waist, deftly turning me sideways and lining me up with her hole, she wasn't going to stand on ceremony anymore.

"I'm not sure if you'll be able to hear me in there, but be sure to wriggle a lot okay?" My feet slipped inside her, the now familiar warmth of her insides clung to my body again. Though the soft, rubbery texture inside felt alien. She gave me another push and only now did I feel the powerful ring of muscles clamp around my hips.

I wasn’t freaking out yet, so there’s that. The pressure she applied on my shoulders lessened briefly, causing the hole that was by all rights supposed to push things out to yield its grip on me. She pushed again, clearly experienced at doing this kind of stuff. I shivered as in a single motion her sphincter rolled across my chest, greedily pulling me in up to my arms.

“Ah... Fuck... Taylor, I’ve been wanting to get you in there since day one. Now, reach up and stretch out your arms, I don’t want to hurt you.” She commanded, her breathing quick but controlled.

I did as she asked, her index finger loomed beside me and I reached out and grabbed it with both hands. She didn’t waste any more time, pushing it down on my head. A moment of resistance from her muscles sparked fear in me as the titanic woman was pressing down hard, with my fragile neck taking the strain. I didn’t need to endure it long however, her sphincter gave way and with a high pitched yelp she pushed me completely inside her. The difference between her ass and her pussy were immediately noticeable, clean as she was, the air was thick and musky, without the sensory assault of her juices this relatively muted environment felt a little uncanny, especially considering where I was.

What wasn’t mild was the pressure, the rhythmic flow of her walls constricted my every movement, seemingly unsure whether to try and push me out or knead me in. Her finger ultimately decided as Laura pushed it in up to her knuckle, leaving me in utter darkness as it retreated and she clenched her asshole tight.

“Oh my god... Ah- I... You’re really in there! Oh! I can... ~Mmm. I can feel you.” Laura squealed, talking in excited little bursts instead of full sentences. 

"I hope you can hang on for a while... I know I'll come fast but I won't stop at one. Gonna -ah! ...savour you."

Soon after I heard her start to moan, just fingering herself presumably. She'd clench her ass rhythmically and I had to learn quickly to take my breaths of stale air in between her constrictions. Combined with the sweltering heat and mental strain of knowing what I had been reduced to it turns out being a butt plug is a pretty rough job. Despite that my manhood stood at attention in moments, I'd like to think it's just the pulsing of warm slimy walls triggering a physical response that I had no control over, but part of me knows that isn't true. The part that has begun to associate humiliation with pleasure, this woman is using me as a god damn anal masturbation aid and I'm getting off on it.

A little bit into the ordeal she appeared to relax her muscles, allowing me to shift my position without having to fight for it. I soon learned why.

"Get ready down below!" Laura called out with an indignant giggle as the massive black plug I was roped to entered her rectum as well. It being twice my width allowed me some wiggle room as it widened the chamber in front of me. Unfortunately it's also nearly my height so as it advanced I was lodged deeper inside her, feeling her clamp down on my lower half with renewed vigour.

I barely heard her moans through her squelching insides as her body got used to the newfound pressure.

"Ah... Ha... You two feel great in there..." She panted, shifting my whole world down at an angle as she readjusted her position. Her already quickened heartbeat picked up pace as she started to masturbate again. I was in a trance of sorts, slowly bobbing up and down as her fingers invaded the space above me. Carefully I probed the darkness in front of me, sliding my fingers across her smooth inner walls until they reached the hard silicone of the plug. I'm inside her fucking ass. My mind thumped with the phrase, finally catching up with the situation.

"Taylor! Huff... I assume you can hear me in there. ~Ah! I'm... close, so... Move!" Laura commanded, she's hard for me to refuse at the best of times and it turns out when you're literally inside someone. Hearing their every word reverberate around you, it just overrides your own will.

Not daring to disappoint I thrashed my body around aimlessly, simply trying to get as much momentum as I could in my heavily restricted environment. Women don't exactly have a prostate or anything and I assume she's mainly just getting off on the idea of having me in her, to that end I'd at least make myself known.

It seemed to work as she tightened up nearly instantly, making my job a lot harder but confirming I was doing it well.

"Fuck! R...right there! Keep going Taylor... God you make the perfect little ass toy. Ah! Gonna..."

The muscles of her rectum clamped down on me like a vice as she came, instantly freezing my every limb in stasis as her body shuddered through the orgasm.

"Ha~ ...h... That was great... You okay in there? Three kicks if you're still conscious!"

I complied, the squeezing finally relenting enough for me to give her a few jabs.

"Mmm, another three if you're ready for round two!"

I stayed still, I couldn't deny part of me thought this was hot. That being said it was also extremely humiliating, kind of gross, despite her best efforts. And above all her one orgasm had left me exhausted, my muscled burned and my lungs begged for a breath of fresh air.

"..."

"...Okay that wasn't actually a question, I kinda just liked the little kicks. Look if you're actually in trouble I'll stop, stay still then. But I swear to god if you're just being lazy you're going right back in, and then I'll be a lot less inclined to let you out anytime soon." She explained with a manner of fact tone. 

Round two it is, briefly I considered faking severe nausea but I know she's see right through me. I kicked her walls three times.

"Oh! There you are. It's a shame you can't talk back, I'd love to hear your little whimpers and protests. Anyway, I'm gonna use my dildo now so it might get cramped." She explained, her giddy excitement still palpable. Her words shook me back into focus as I struggled to get some sort of purchase. "A fucking dildo?! Ms Laura I can barely move as it is!" I called out into the literal void, her fleshy walls and churning organs masking my panic from the outside world.

A sharp gasp was followed quickly by a what felt to me as a damn redwood sliding into the chamber above me, if it hadn't been for the total darkness I was in I'm sure I'd have been able to trace the artificial veins on the toy from in here. In a single motion my grasping hand slipped from the relative known the butt plug in front of me represented as the tremendous weight above tightened the chamber and pushed me further in. I became keenly aware just how great of a foresight the cord was, anal toys have broad bases for a reason and if I got lost in the churning tubage behind me there wouldn't have been much Laura could have done to prevent my putrid and suffocating end. Being spared that wasn't much of a relief as the monstrous toy in her pussy retreated only to slam back in again. I went in to complete survival mode, clutching the cord with all my strength while attempting to regulate my breath in the ebb and flow of her masturbatory frenzy. I think I came somewhere during all that, my dick was sore and slowly going limp by the time her second orgasm hit. I must've been pushed pretty deep since her dildo wasn't slamming me in the back anymore. All the same my already strained breath got knocked out of me as she clenched down hard.

"Oh fuck... Taylor... You're so deep I- AH! Ha- You little..." Laura stumbled over her attempt at dominant dirty talk, to taken by the throes of her orgasm to string together words.

As the pressure subsided I could do nothing but lay still, feeling like I was on the verge of losing consciousness and utterly spend in both stamina and desire.

"You make a great butt plug Taylor. Knew you would. Just shy of four inches you're the perfect mix of volume and ease. Maybe this should be your main job from now on?" Laura teased, that same semi-jokey tone from earlier hard to register from deep inside her ass. I kicked the wall, then twice more, then another five for good measure. Am I really going to have to learn Morse just to be able to tell her I've had enough.

"Ooh! That tickles! Settle down you, I'm still sensitive! I was kidding by the way, anal prep takes a while and I'm way to fond of you to use you without cleaning up the place first."

I kick her again, preferring to discuss this while breathing fresh air.

"Now that I have gone through the trouble though, you better be patient. Hmm. I like to relax a bit after, just stay put." Laura commanded, getting up and walking downstairs. Due to my orientation I was now upside down, blood rushing to my head as the swaying of her hips lulled me out of consciousness.


I'm not sure how long I was out, but I woke up to the muffled sounds of a documentary about polar bears, still stuffed inside her. The air quality had gotten worse, soupy and vaguely sulphuric. Still manageable considering, but more than enough to add to my frustration that the ordeal still wasn't over. I clawed my way forward, using the rope to pull myself up when I noticed the familiar pressure of her fingers again. She's masturbating, again, on the couch. This fucking woman.

 "There you are, was worried I’d have to cut this short. Here, let me give you a breather."

The chamber tightened once more, but this time I felt myself being dragged forward. Then, a flash of light accompanied by a relieved groan as she pulled the plug out of her. The outline of her sphincter lay visible before me, light and untainted air flooding into the chamber as I winced at the sudden brightness. She gave another yank on the cord and my head popped outside as well, the wet, loosened orifice still greedily sucking on my shoulders. I gasped, coughed and breathed in as hard as I could, the smell of sex heavy in the air. I noticed half her rear was covered in a sheen of sweat and her excretions, the latter still dripping from her pussy above me.

"There you are! How was your little adventure?" Laura spoke with genuine glee and curiosity, enough to suppress me from wanting to call her a psycho, not that I would have had the courage in the first place. I spoke up as much as I could, my voice thin and battered. "T...tired. it was... Intense, can you please take me out now?"

"Intense? That's all? I hope you at least blew your load in there!" Her finger rubbed my soaked hair gently as she spoke, though I felt a tinge of pressure too, even now she has to stop herself from shoving me back inside.

"I... I think I did... Now can you please let me go? ...need a shower." I was too exhausted to give her the colourful review she wanted.

"Hmm, well you better be grateful, it's been a while since I let a guy cum in my ass! Oh, and almost, I wasn't sure whether I'd be able to come again but when you started struggling... can you just, wriggle around a bit more?" David Attenborough's droll voice lingered, talking about polar bear mating rituals while I processed her request. Whatever. I used the last sparks of energy my limbs could muster to make some non-descript commotion in her rear, again I think it's the idea that gets her off. As she fingered herself I felt her hole sucking me in again, lapping up to my face whenever she clenched. I was powerless, my sore arm not able to work itself outside to give me some semblance of a fighting chance. When her third orgasm came she called out my name in ecstasy, a point of pride if it weren't instantly followed by the words "Get in there!" and two of her fingers ramming me back inside. She kept them there throughout her orgasm, twitching in rhythm to illicit that extra bit of stimulation. I thought I might lose consciousness again when finally, she gripped the cord right in front of me and pulled me out in a single motion.

"Ahh... That was lovely Taylor, owe you one." She said with a sigh as she fell back onto the couch. After catching her breath she lifted me up to her face, still dangling from the cord with the butt plug pulled along the cough below. She gave me a sniff.

"Basically nothing, damn I'm good. You must've been in there for close to an hour." She giggled indignantly.

"Thanks for not making it all night... I guess." I manage to respond, still trying to get my bearings as I'm dangling like a Christmas ornament.

"Ha! Maybe one day if you really piss me off." She joked... I think? Really wish I had a better read on that.


I untied myself and we showered together, best one of my life. When we were done she rinsed the plug as well, and to my horror put it back in again, a grin of satisfaction on her face as the silicone bulb 4 times my mass disappeared inside her. She must've noticed my expression as she gave me a sly smile. "What? I told you I like something in all night, it just feels empty after all that. Are you disturbed, or perhaps, jealous?"

Laura gave her ass a playful slap, leering down at my tiny form standing on her sink.

"I'm good! Your ass is great but I've had enough for today, I'm just... surprised is all. You're insatiable." I'm rambling, just wanting to go to sleep at this point.

"You don't know the half of it yet kid." She said with a wink, and for a moment I could swear the little imp tattoo on her thigh did the same.




 

 

*It's Hellfire by Judge Claude Frollo in The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Laura insists that it's Be Prepared by Scar in The Lion King but she's fucking wrong.

 


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13387