The Half Mile High Club by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Summary:

My 3rd/4th story as I simultaneously pen a mega couples story is of a similar ilk to the other two I have written. A little larger but still comfortably mega as the title all too obviously explains, another young woman thrust into a situation she has little control over. How will she react? Well, you will just have to read to find out. Or at least read the various warnings first if indeed some things are not your cup of tea. Either way, unlike my last two stories which took place in generally made up areas, this and the other take place in realish world locations. Big ups to google maps and the measure feature to strive for some accuracy albeit geographically skewed. Since this story takes place in 2018, not to mention the growing woman this is purely fantasy, all resemblance to those living and rainbow bridges is strictly coincidental, reader discretion advised, now on with the story.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Growing Woman, Insertion, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 80584 Read: 31744 Published: August 13 2023 Updated: May 02 2024
Story Notes:

This story contains city destruction, sexual gratification by someone sizable, generally nasty stuff that some might not enjoy reading so discretion is advised. For those who do enjoy reading that and more I give you;

1. Don’t Believe The Hype by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

2. Let’s Get It Started by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

3. Down For Whatever by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

4. Mind Playing Tricks on Me by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

5. I Got 5 On It by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

6. Waterfalls by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

7. Tha Crossroads by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

8. Ridin’ by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

9. Gotta Stay Fly by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

10. The Whole World by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

11. Ante Up by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

12. Hypnotize by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Don’t Believe The Hype by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:



Sanctity was a 23-year-old student from Monrovia, Liberia who now lived in the western United States. She had been away from her family for a few years and adjusting had had its ups and downs. Life was so much different here and having four seasons was a huge change for her. It was February of 2018, and she was in the middle of her final semester and running into a bit of trouble in a few classes. While her grades were stellar, she did have an edge to her that made some professors uncomfortable. Sanctity was ever the outsider in her new setting and knew she had what it takes to make the differences she wanted to in life. She was fortunate to live in a smaller city that was generally walkable but this time of year with the occasional snow made it a bit less comfortable to do so. This winter had been on the mild side, with temps peaking in the mid 60s a tad early for the season on a seemingly normal Wednesday. A particular groundhog had not seen his shadow a week prior, so the surprise was lessened. Sanctity had just finished her last class and decided to grab a coffee at a local shop. She was never content with a no longer regional chain with the green logo due to the service, choices and cost of the venue. She was also content as she had a date that night. That afternoon she was going to help one of her friends in the lab to finish up one of his projects in anatomy. Little did she know what her friend had stumbled on to or that in the double-blind study that she would wind up the experiment in the control group. But she was used to a lack of control, so Sanctity ever longed for a change. And change would find her soon enough.

From her apartment even on a mild day like this one, she could still see the snow-covered mountains to the east. The foreboding and majestic peaks rising into the clouds, with the mountains and hills only growing taller into the Rockies. Temperatures like these were once an anomaly in mid-February, but more and more they represented the new normal. With little time to dwell on the view, she still had to get ready for her date. She had met the man online via Okcupid. He was tall, bearded and ten years her senior. He had lived in the pacific northwest for the majority of his life. He even seemed enamored with her smaller five-foot stature, but Sanctity had always wondered what it would be like to be taller. She was still comfortable in her shapely ebony skin. She knew however, as a bit of a history nerd, that the state she resided in had a checkered past with race relations. This fact was never lost on her or in the current geopolitical goings on of the region, but Sanctity was able to usually keep herself insulated from the darker elements of society. Living in an urban center had its perks, as she could walk from her apartment to school with minimal traffic. But the grid in the city was set up to be less than pedestrian friendly as most were, rewarding those who drove their automobiles to and from the suburbs. She had yet to acquire a license and had not felt the need as of yet.

On rare occasions she would take public transportation, but due to the seismic nature of the region she would only venture above ground. There was plenty of choice with Busses, Uber, taxis and trains. Still, she preferred walking or biking if possible. Unfortunately, the urban planners and the interstate highway systems, while great for road trips, had a way of dividing up cities and suburbs into untenable shapes for those who preferred these methods of transportation. Regardless, the city did boast a large contingent of mass transit, allowing for some options should the weather turn, which it oftentimes did. Each came with its own set of challenges, if not indignities. The Busses could be bumpy and cramped and were aging units prone to breaking down in the ever-warmer summer months. The city was not built for the heat that had begun to inundate it due to rising CO2 levels. But this was far from her young, gifted mind today. She was just thankful not to be on one of the trains. They were also starting to show their age having various service hours related malfunctions, often in the worst of spots like on river bridges. Also, being of such an attractive form and her smaller 5-foot stature brought all the wrong kinds of attention as well. The trains were notorious for roving clans which would either try to goad you into games of chance, ogle her, or many times both. She had become accustomed to this but pined for simpler living.

Up in the woods was her happy place. She enjoyed the quiet arboreal suburbs outside of the occasional natural disaster in the Pacific northwest area. There, Sanctity could enjoy the plants and animals along with the fresh mountain air flowing from the Cascade peaks and be with the trees. Her original longing in school was to be a botanist or maybe even entomologist, but the reality of working in this field intervened. She also found early on through coursework that she would rather enjoy it as a hobby than learn to hate it via a job. Sometimes these things happened for the best she would cheerfully say. While she marveled at being able to look up and see the urban landscape, the rural mountains and hills truly drew her wonder. Sunrises, sunsets, rainbows, all added a bit to the joys, but even a partly cloudy day had its beauty there. Sitting on a grassy hill watching clouds roll past casting shadows on adjacent land-forms was pure bliss. But the more work and social engagements beckoned, the less time she found herself being able to enjoy the natural wonders of the world. When she was out there time seemed to stand still, but as she left it felt like it flew by. Nothing was sadder than watching the mountains recede in the rear-view mirrors of the vehicles she was in or on the trains, sometimes bringing her to tears. She was only a tad emotional but not one who would show much outward anger. She could still hold her own and be defensive, especially since her sub average stature was aided by it. Arriving at the coffee shop, Sanctity caught up with her friend and fellow student who was late after being caught up in the lab.

Jeremy had always had a little crush on Sanctity since they first met but never acted on it as he was too timid. Her outgoing personality contrasted his own and her slightly promiscuous ways were polar opposite of his steadfast, nerdy science mind. He was working in the college labs on a system that was in close relation to CRISPR when it came to RNA and DNA studies. Once he finished his midweek work he was set to meet up with Sanctity before she had another date that night. Jeremy was wondering if she would be so kind as to swing by the lab with him to provide him with a control group, or so he thought. As his latest study was double blind, he would certainly get more than he bargained for. Regardless, the coffee shop was around the corner from the lab he was currently assigned to and would provide a welcome diversion. Getting her usual unusual, iced coffee, where she tried to find yet another flavor combination, she discussed her upcoming date with him before he quickly pivoted the conversation back to the afternoon's upcoming experiment. He let her know that it was a simple serum being tested for slightly lengthening hair growth, only set to go after already solid cells that were no longer dividing. Being as inquisitive as she was, she wanted to know some of the details, but after a couple sentences it was going way too far over her head as it did almost everyone else in the eatery. Finishing a caprese panini off they took the short walk back to campus together as Sanctity tossed the ice cubes from her maple white chocolate iced coffee into the trash. She would recycle the plastic cup at the lab, as she was a bit concerned about natural things and the growing plastic problems.

It did not take too long before they entered the double doors for the laboratory building. Heading up the stairs, they put on the normal, white lab coats. Sanctity did not know there would be others there, both girls whom she had seen. They were a couple of acquaintances she saw before on campus. She was vaguely familiar with their names but none of the three were too close, yet. For now, it was just another one of Jeremy’s interesting but usually well cross studied experiments. That did not mean she did not experience occasional side effects from these, but they varied from benign to hardly anything that would sideline her too long. Sanctity did have caution with some of them, as the understanding about cell editing was still a very new field. Being paid in tuition assistance and access to extra classes were the bonus, albeit sometimes a tad invasive. Regardless, Sanctity loved to learn, and presumed the other two who were there with her were in a similar state of being. She held a conversation with the other two about local coffee shops and music in the top forty though one trended more country to hers and the other girl’s R&B tinged leanings. After a few minutes of the sort of bored chit chat that serves the purpose of filling time, Jeremy re-entered the room with them to go over the procedures, risks and was sure not to tell them what the aim was of the experiment so the results would not be swayed. Sanctity always enjoyed being involved in Jeremy’s little world, as it kept her informed on the latest discoveries and technologies keeping her ahead of the curve. Once he laid down the ground rules for the experiment, he produced the waiver contracts with the fine print. She had read over a similar form several times before and was quick to sign, entrusting him that he would not put her in harm's way. The other two young women present had a few more questions but eventually he collected all three forms with signatures.

Jeremy left the room and returned with three beverages. All tap water he insured, but next to them were small, clear plastic cups containing two cylindrical pills each around the same size as a Tylenol. Paperwork signed, adverse reactions noted, it was down the hatch for all three of them. Satisfied that they were swallowed and making their way into the trio's bloodstreams, Jeremy collected cups from all three. Sanctity had no problem with this routine having done it a number of times before. The other two young women seemed only slightly on edge, but hey money was money, and the risks sounded minimal enough. As the enzymes were dissolved and all three were breathing an hour later, they were released with notes on what to watch for, and what to avoid. One of the few things on the list was genetic materials orally should be avoided along with a few animal proteins. A weird clause that was buried in a few other ones. Several more were about consumption of fluids or some plants including cannabis. Even one that involved the inhalation of leaded or high-octane fumes being a possible catalyst, but all of these were stated with a disclaimer that only merely mild side effects may occur with these happenstances. Sanctity while last to leave let Jeremy know that she would be heading out to a Boring suburb to meet a man who was about ten years older than her but less traveled than her. Hiding his own internal consternation, he wished her well and to notify him about anything that she needed to tell him. He would be well informed and tested as it turned out the next day, but nonetheless intended to keep his promise.

Driving down the stoplight riddled roads that merged lanes for seemingly no reason, she emerged from the Toyota Avalon Lyft sent her way. She was meeting the guy at a local Italian restaurant. After the awkward find after she walked in the door, the two met eyes. All of Sanctity’s five-foot frame looked radiant as usual, adorned with her bright smile. The guy she was meeting noticed her right away and was pleased that she looked even better in person than her profile picture had suggested. Together they ate dinner, as Sanctity just had to try his veal parm and her date a bite of her chicken piccata. One shared tiramisu for dessert later, he picked up the check without hesitating and asked her what she was game for. Having thoroughly enjoyed the evening so far and her moderately attractive date, they decided that watching a movie together at his condo would be agreeable. After he microwaved a bowl of popcorn, he put on the MST3k version of a cheesy 70s kaiju movie starring the absurd turtlesque Gamera. Together they discussed the ridiculous nature of the film, what they would do if they were skyscraper sized and laughed at most of the jokes. Unfortunately, many references went over her head being a Liberian national, but she got the gist for the most part. After TV’s Frank pushed the button, the credits rolled asking to keep circulating the tapes, and the stinger played, her date moved in close. While she would usually show more hesitation in such situations, something felt off tonight, but in a good way. She even realized that maybe this had to do with the pills that Jeremy administered earlier and made a mental note to add it to her side effect notebook later on. But for now, things were getting hot and heavy with the man on the couch when she suggested that they move into the bedroom to which he gladly agreed.

Once in the bedroom she felt the urge to lose her clothing rapidly as even for her smaller stature her perfect c-cup breasts were something she was proud of and glad to share. Her date seemed to enjoy them as well, licking and kneading them in an erotic manner and she pulled down her panties and climbed into bed with him close behind. Normally, Sanctity was a marathoner, not a sprinter in the sack, but tonight she felt more energized than normal. After several hours of intense lovemaking, she finally wore her date out and he fell asleep. He was decent enough for being in his early thirties to her 23 years of age, but after he began to snore Sanctity used her fingers to fill in the gaps for a few minutes before she herself crept into a deep slumber. The next morning a few things had changed, though she was able to convince him to make good use of his morning wood. However, much to his own surprise, it was her enthusiastic sexual energy that was wearing him thin. Normally, he was a big opponent of breakfast as he kept his physique by the see-food diet. If he did not see the food, he would not eat it, and therefore kept the pantry light. This saddened Sanctity as she loved a big breakfast and sadly had to make do. She wanted to spend more time with the man after such an exuberant night together, but he said he had plans that day. Luckily for her he was a man of his word and said he would drive her back to her apartment in the city. The town of Boring was only about 30 minutes from Portland, so it would at least be a nice change of pace from the other modes of transportation that she was used to. After a nice, shared shower with the man getting as dirty as clean, they headed towards the parking lot attached to his unit.

Heading down the stairs to the second floor, her date’s Brown Nissan Murano was parked just a short walk away. Between the cushy tan leather seats, and memories of her dates plowing from the night before, Sanctity began to fish around for the fly on his pants. At first, he was surprised but the garage wasn't too busy this time of day, so he figured why not. Besides, he was parked between a larger Chevy Trailblazer and Dodge Ram pickup, so the CUV they were in was shielded from most prying eyes. With a fiery look in her big brown eyes, she looked at him and his apprehension melted away as she found what she was looking for. Pulling out his big unit from the hastily unzipped fly, she first used her tongue to tease his member before fully deepthroating it. Normally, she would not engage in such behavior, especially in a semi-public space like this, but today just felt different, like something big was going to happen. On the other hand, even receiving some stellar fellatio, the man could not help but feel some sense of impending doom. Sanctity for her part was really going to town on him, trying her best to coax out a little more love juice before her ride back to the city. Momentarily forgetting his better instincts, the man let loose a wicked shot into her waiting gullet. Normally she would spit at this point but fatefully went to swallow instead. While not the most filling breakfast, Sanctity almost immediately felt a strange sensation in her gut as the seminal fluid slid down her throat. At first, she felt like she was full having eaten a large meal, even though the breakfast was notably lacking. As if that was not enough, she also began to notice her clothes getting tighter, something was definitely off but as she wiped her lips her date had also picked up that something was askew.



End Notes:


So first chapter, no growth yet, just character development and mindless exposition. Patience young padawans, you can all clearly see where this is going!

Let’s Get It Started by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Miles away, Jeremy was experimenting on the latest pills when something strikes him in the scenarios he is running on the gene editing models. The numbers were off the charts when the stimuli mixed with the amino acids found in the human digestive systems or absorbed through the lungs. All the machine learning with the other results in test animals had not noticed this until well after it was deemed experimental safe for human consumption. He realized that he had already administered doses to three test subjects opposed to the three similar girls in the control group getting the good old sugar pills. Of course, he decided to call Sanctity first that afternoon, but she would beat him to the punch in letting him know she would not be able to receive his call. For now, he added the results to his laborious lab software, noting the margins of error and other more likely results. This was far from conclusive, as the intended benefits had been offered for most other test subjects like the lab rats and rabbits. This helped him show less concern for the results from the latest findings, as these outcomes seemed like extreme outliers. Besides, even if they were realized, he was not sure what effect, if any, the edited genes would have on the human body, and whether they could pose a threat. This was on the cusp of nanotechnology, and therefore had some programming built into the designer DNA. Little did he know that the supercomputers running the scenarios would not be able to take into account how well the cells not only self-replicated, but also how they would enact subtle changes to their structures to stave off the so-called kill codes embedded into them. As Dr. Ian Malcolm once stated some 25 years earlier,
‘Life… _                                                         _                                                                                _ finds a way.’.
Bearing this in mind, he still picked up his smartphone to check in on how the date went with Sanctity. Before he could dial though, the stream of headlines caught him off guard and fully distracted him from his original task. A few minutes later he would realize just how futile the call would have been.

After using her arm to wipe her lips of leftover seminal residue, Sanctity felt a little strange. First, a filling feeling began to emanate from her gut, but as the cells interacted it was overcome by how tight her clothes were starting to become. For his part, her date was too concerned by his post-orgasmic bliss to initially pick up on what was going on. As Sanctity started to feel uncomfortable in her own clothes, she let out a peep right as the tearing and stretching of fabric announced itself over the bass of the mp3 her date was playing on the car speakers. He finally snapped to attention as a weird occurrence occupied his front seat. One that was quickly going from curiosity to mortal threat. Sanctity was relieved that at least her bra was unclasped by her date as he gladly had just kneaded her c-cup breasts. Her shoes slipped off, but the rest of her clothes were in tatters around her soon, as her head suddenly bumped the metal roof of the CUV. As her date watched incredulously, her left arm and shoulder were soon pressing him involuntarily against his seat. There would be no escape. Losing sight and rapidly oxygen as well, he heard the strained sounds of metal bending followed by an explosion of glass breaking. Sanctity was conscious and felt his struggles but could do nothing to alleviate them and was distracted by her own. His did not last for long as she sadly felt him squished as her heavier arm accidentally tore the driver door off the hinges slamming into the pickup truck next to her hard. The passenger door followed next, slamming into the SUV next to her. Getting progressively larger, Sanctity dragged her feet through the dashboard ripping it out of the disintegrating Nissan Murano around her and was able to lay down flat as her head was nearing the deformed roof of the passenger compartment. Feeling first the shocks bottoming out, then all four tires bursting in quick succession, the madness around her continued as her head neared the roof and liftgate of the diminishing vehicle. Ripping it off the hinges as she grew bigger, Sanctity was thankful he parked at the end of the lot closest to the windows. Her head was now sticking out of the back of the mangled CUV as her shoulders and hips filled up what remained of the passenger compartment. As she faced up at the gray February sky, her view helped ease the claustrophobic feeling as her legs pressed on. Her nude body had almost fully enveloped the vehicle as her flat tummy pressed into the roof and her breasts now stood outside the vehicle following her head out the window. Her legs were growing as well and soon her bare feet began to interact with a row of unseen traffic in the garage. Sanctity was unsure how much longer the structure would be able to hold out or when the growth would stop, but for now she just tried to enjoy the ride.

On the roof of the parking garage, several people were just starting their day having left the apartment and parked up high to avoid the pesky concrete columns. An older gentleman in a black Ford Expedition had just finished loading his large SUV with fishing gear to see what he could catch. He had just pressed the start button to fire up the behemoth machine when he turned his favorite station 26 on his Sirius radio. He looked up to give a quick glance and smile to a middle-aged woman as she walked over to her blue Nissan Maxima sedan. She was heading towards the city for work and did not want to terry too long. She placed her thermos of iced coffee that she prepared in her apartment into the cup holder and utilized the push button start to get the heated seat warmed. As the two sat there in their respective vehicles, they were unaware of the commotion going on in the floor below. The woman in the sedan had her heart skip grabbing her steering wheel as she swore she heard something below and felt a little sinking feeling. The man in the larger SUV was still jamming at the time and his larger shock absorbers had him miss the first motions but there was no mistaking the next. In an outward explosion of gray dust, a twenty-foot chasm opened up, swallowing parts of five parking spots and two parked vehicles into the gap. If that was not startling enough the sound of metal scraping and bending was loudly present now. Aside from the sharp tone of carnage below caused by the dragging wreckage, the rumbling continued. The gray dust was starting to disperse and the two swore they saw something dark, brown and huge in the newly created hole sliding past. As the concrete beneath their tires started to sag and feel uneven, they both thought that they would be next into the unknown with whatever beast lurked below, but fate had other plans. In an explosion of hardened concrete, two enormous ebony feet emerged with toes roughly the size of refrigerators and growing as they moved beyond the shaky structure. Another crashing sound behind them unveiled twin perky breasts each the size of a house getting larger by the second. The rumbling continued as the two residents of the apartment complex were too dumbfounded to register a response to these unexplainable happenings. Their blood ran cold as they realized they were now on the rise, as their situations worsened.

In an explosion of metal Sanctity’s shoulders burst through the remaining shell of the CUV she had been laying in and started pushing and shoving the pickup next to her. She heard the skidding tires as her growing body easily moved the heavy truck and another SUV into other vehicles parked nearby. The soles of her feet tickled as she felt an unseen car trying to resist her mass before it was accordioned into a support beam. Tilting her foot sideways, she easily busted through the column itself causing a partial collapse of concrete around her ankle and shin. As her feet pressed on towards the other end of the parking structure, more and more of the internal structure of the building was compromised. Sanctity could also feel dozens of parked cars and trucks getting helplessly shoved and squashed by her enlarging body. Some were pushed clear through window gaps, but most were mashed by her rapidly expanding mass into twisting balls of metal and oils. In an explosion of dust, concrete and twisted metal, her feet finally cleared the other side of the structure. This allowed her to comfortably return her feet to their natural upright position, though this twisted her legs a smidge which sucked the two cars that fell from the top story under her smooth thighs in a mess of sparks. The building was in poor shape now, with so many support columns replaced by beautiful ebony skin, Sanctity now realized that she was supporting the weight of the entire top floor of the garage. And yet she still continued to grow. As her head pressed out from the parking structure, she could just see the top floor and the parked vehicles up there from beyond the bridge of her nose. Her shoulders and arms were now nearly out of the building as well as she completely enveloped the second floor of the rapidly destroyed facility. Below her shapely ass, she felt a short drop and what felt like crumbling sand with hairs in between. As she suspected this was the first story collapsing under the growing weight, flattening all the small automobiles within and getting poked by the rebar as the concrete crumbled. Sanctity was surprised as she did not feel like the structure was too heavy for her size and as she continued to grow, her body stretched out of the former second floor on all sides continuing to lift the remaining third floor ever higher. It was now her expanding nude body began to interact with surrounding roads and structures.

The man in his Ford Expedition on the top floor of the garage turned on his truck and thought about trying to exit down to the next level but thought better of it hearing all the metal wrenching sounds going on below. This was especially true after he watched the chasm open up and swallow two smaller cars which were squashed by a mysterious dark brown entity on the level below. The shaking had gotten quite jarring as his fishing poles clattered about and a tackle box fell from the hanger and busted open spilling lures all over the back seats. The woman in her Nissan sedan nearby had also thought better of trying to exit and together with a dozen other cars and trucks felt they were starting to lift upwards. There was a brief, frightening moment when the lower levels of the garage collapsed under Sanctity’s body when they dropped several feet, but once the giantess squashed the first floors it was nowhere to go from here but up. In her rearview mirror beyond the edge of the structure, the woman could not believe her eyes as the huge nose of a young black woman rose above the wall and continued moving on along with her head as she laid down beneath her level. The remaining structure shuddered heavily as next a pair of perky, brown breasts freed themselves from the constrictive structure. Hearing even more destructive sounds as this gigantic woman’s body only grew larger with each passing moment and had started to interact with the nearby apartment complex. The terrible crashing noise on the other side of the concrete parking garage occurred after her feet freed themselves and were no less jarring. Soon the two watched helplessly as her exaggerated body parts grew ever larger, and two well toned and enormous arms emerged from either side of the structure, as the sounds of metal grinding was finished as her body had already completely shoved all the remaining vehicles out of the building or squashed them completely. Now most of the noise was further away as her rack rose bigger on one side and feet on the other, stretching into the distance destroying whatever they touched. This went on for several harrowing minutes as they rose higher and higher as the giant woman grew to almost half a mile in height, marooning them on the flat plane of her lower stomach. Finally, when the growth had ceased, they could feel that they were hundreds of feet in the air as their ears had popped, as an uneasy stillness was pierced by some eerie sounds and motions. As the giantess breathed in and out, the whole parking level was at her mercy rising up and down as her enormous lungs filled with air. They could also feel and hear her great heart beating through the seemingly all too flimsy shells of their vehicles, shaking them to their very souls. Unfortunately for them the great giantess had noticed her growth had stopped and had decided to sit up and take note of her surroundings at her inhuman scale.

Sanctity now left the diminishing parking garage all the while remaining in the same spot. Her expanding body overshadowed the structure's footprint and began to interact with all sorts of surrounding suburban items and buildings. Her thickening ebony skin seemed impervious to anything it touched, overwhelming it with her sheer enormity and continued growth as it was nearly impossible to outrun her body. Sanctity felt as her head and shoulders started to crush the apartment complex that she had spent the night in before with ease. She felt a little helpless and was scared that many people were still inside the building as she accidentally crushed it under her mass. Her shoulders and feet took out power lines and parked cars on the roads as if they were made of tinfoil, with sparks flying from transformers as they exploded in an array of white light cutting power to the area. Feeling the slightest of tingles near the heels of her thick soles followed by the thin hairlike wires snapping against her told Sanctity that the utility companies would have their work cut out for them. She winced when her shoulder and arm crushed a sizable house into a pile of splinters as she kept on growing. Luckily the town she was getting larger in was sparsely populated, but ever the environmentalist, she was saddened by the many trees she was uprooting and crushing. Still, she marveled at how small things were becoming. As her back cleared the remains of the apartment building, squishing dozens of people beneath her, she watched helplessly as her shoulder approached another street. The homes were on the smaller side, but the entire scenario had words escape her and even if she told them to run, where would they be able to go? She just let fate take it’s course as she watched the small homes pop and crunch one after another. She watched a little minivan desperately trying to find an escape on the dead-end street and thought she would help by trying to flick the dice sized vehicle out of harm's way. Instead, it exploded in a mini fireball and remained stuck to her pointer finger as a charred, twisted mass of metal. Finally, the small street had completely vanished under her growing body as she could no longer even feel the parking garage’s top floor anymore. The strange feeling subsided as she realized her growth had slowed before it stopped altogether. There she lay, in shock from what had just happened as her mind raced for what to do next. She knew she had likely crushed hundreds of people into oblivion, but she could not help it. The ground was settling and warming underneath her as she lay there, and looked around at the businesses which were the size of matchbooks, cars and trucks were like grains of rice and people, well, even laying on the ground and squinting she had a hard time picking any out. But seeing the cute sized vehicles on the move she knew they must be out there, and tears welled in her big brown eyes as she realized just how terrified that they must be of her. Her eyes were naturally drawn to the flashing blue and white lights on a few of the rice sized cars approaching her and was unsure of what to make of them.

The first call to the 911 dispatch center that morning was an automated one from a local parking garage that had first one, then several sensors trip. The aging structure had been known to send false alarms as it reached the end of its service life but when most of them went off in sequence it set off red flags. Fire and rescue were sent to the scene, unsure of what they would find. Being rural, the ladder truck also served as a Mack pumper and was idled and ready. As the large truck pulled up towards the apartment complex, they could not believe their eyes. The profile of an enormous young woman’s head was smashing into the complex as it got ever larger. Beyond that nearer to the road were two perky brown breasts, but more massive in size than most buildings downtown and getting larger. Dispatch thought they were playing a cruel joke at first until the flood of 911 calls broke the server. It would seem indeed something big was going down, and police were sent to the evolving scene. As the fire crew noted the growing peril, they realized that they were too close after leaving their truck near a hydrant. As the treeline exploded into splitters mere feet from the firetruck, they reached it trying to turn over the motor. Damn thing always took a few seconds to go and they were now in Sanctity’s shadow. Trying to race the slow truck back to daylight they got sprayed as the hydrant was flattened by the giant arm heading their way. A desperate mayday call to dispatch cut short as the large vehicle was caught and crushed like a gum wrapper beneath her idle skin. As the first few county sheriff's Dodge Ram pursuit vehicles made their way there, the first few pickups beat a hasty retreat as the growing giantess chased them down. Not all of them made it but as suddenly as she had appeared her growth had finally ceased. Setting up a command unit the local air wing scrambled it’s traffic helicopter from the city, as several other news choppers began to gather in the distance. Once word got out that a half mile tall ebony beauty had appeared in the suburbs, it was a rush to have visual confirmation. Being as large as she was that morning she could be seen from miles around. The buzz reached downtown Portland now as people were nervous and curious about what the giant woman intended to do. Unfortunately for them she had yet to make up her mind as she gathered information herself, but it was clear that whatever she decided, there would be little chance to convince her otherwise. As her big brown eyes clearly looked down at the miniscule police trucks, one officer got onto a bullhorn to try to communicate with the giant woman. Others took defensive positions, noting the futility of the situation should she turn hostile. But at her size, most things on the human scale were just a blur, and she could not see nor have cared about the guns drawn. After they tried asking her questions to no avail, she frighteningly began to move, revealing that on her flat stomach she had guests along for the ride.

Hearing the sounds of destruction get fainter as they rose ever higher, it was replaced by the giantess’s own rhythmic breathing and heartbeats as the giant woman who they rested uneasily upon’s growth finally ceased. It was apparent that they were hundreds of feet above the ground, surrounded by a sea of thick dark brown skin that smelled semi sweet as if the beast had recently stepped out of the shower. Hoping that the monstress would somehow not notice their presence was helped along as they heard clear sirens going off in the distance and that the authorities were there. While too far to hear what was said on the bullhorns it seemed to be for naught as the world around them suddenly began to shift. The giant woman had begun to sit up, and all the vehicles on the top floor of the former garage were affected by this sudden motion. The flimsy structure slid into her smooth thighs, the momentum of the tiny cars and trucks carried them into a pile up in a massive collision. Unfortunately for the man and woman in their vehicles up there, this created a ramp which their helpless vehicles bounced off of. As the man tried desperately to gain enough traction to stay in place, it was futile as the angle of the deck had shifted so all four of his tires spun uselessly. The bitty Ford Expedition hit an overturned Jeep Patriot, tumbling down into an alien forest. He must have fallen several stories before the glass around him broke and airbags went off. Having braced for a hard impact, he was surprised when his entire heavy SUV was held aloft in a coily forest of thick ropy black strands. It did not take him long to realize that he was trapped in the giantess pubic hairs. As he thought out his next move above him he watched a few more vehicles plunge over the edge. He hoped they were unoccupied but little did he know the blue sedan that sailed past held one mortified occupant who was about to get the worst of it. As the middle aged woman also tried in vain to gun her engine, the spinning front tires of her Maxima spun violently around sending her flying the hood of a tan Ford Taurus ricocheting her car in an arc almost a hundred feet down. She landed with a splash almost and was immediately surrounded by wet, bright pink walls that enveloped her car in seconds. While thankful for the seemingly soft landing her relief was short lived as the pulsating walls seemed to draw her in deeper, breaking the glass in her car and a pungent ooze flooded in. Starved of oxygen the engine quickly cut off and would not restart, though there was an air bubble in the cabin for now. Her battery continued to function as well, which was a good thing as her interior lights were the only things she could see with as the slimy pink and brown beast surrounding her in a vice, flexing body panels inwards along with the unbearable pressure. That is to say nothing of the intense heat and strong odor, which easily clued her in to what part of the giant woman’s anatomy her car was now stuck in. The woman knew she was in dire straits and could only hope that somehow she would be rescued. The sound of Sanctity's heartbeat pounding loudly above was the only one she could hear now, as suddenly the dark world shifted. The giantess was on the move.

As Sanctity lay there, sadly fearing how many people her beautiful body had just crushed, she looked out at the gathering police presence near her pretty face. They were so pathetic, even up close they were just a blur, squinting through the tears was no help. She could hear the crack of a squeaky bullhorn, but none of the words made it through. Not sure of what to do, she decided to get a grasp of her surroundings and go from there. As she began to sit up, she felt tons of debris dislodged from her firm back raining to the ground as a hailstorm of pulverized building materials and splintered trees and sod. There was also something on her tummy that she instinctively pressed her thighs together to catch. Looking down past her heaving chest, she realized it was the top floor of the former parking lot she was in, no bigger than a few saltine crackers. More alarming there was a pile of tiny rice sized cars and trucks, all along the wall closest to her smooth thighs. Once again, she felt heartbroken that her date had been crushed by her expanding body, along with countless others under her already. She wanted to try her best to spare anyone else who might be in the garage and gently as she could, brought her right hand underneath it. Surprisingly, it was so brittle and light, she was afraid it would crumble right there in her hand across her belly. Carefully, she lifted it off her stomach and leveled it as best she could, and even gave it a little shake to unpile the mangled vehicles from the far wall. Not wanting to do any more damage to the decapitated structure, she looked for a place where she could deposit it. Looking around, she saw a field hundreds of feet away that would easily hold the building so the authorities could search it for survivors. Sanctity was afraid she was too big and would inadvertently squish any cars or trucks she tried to search anyways. Setting down the ruined building in the field, she looked at her new surroundings and how remarkably small everything was. Of course, the police were there and they had already gotten the comically inadequate bullhorn out to try to communicate with her, while hiding behind their beetle sized cruisers. Sitting up now, Sanctity truly towered over them so far below, completely naked to the world. She was never ashamed of her body, though was not looking to share it with the world in this manner as the faint sound of helicopter rotors buzzed in the distance drawing nearer. Not able to understand what the ant-sized police officers were saying from behind their bitty pickup trucks, she sadly noticed a lot of red and white lights on dozens of ambulances and fire trucks waiting to try to find any survivors in the rubble she had accidentally caused. Still, through the welling tears and fear of the loss of life her size surely caused, there was something alluring in the power she now held over everything around her. She even cracked a smirk realizing that rather than being able to sit in the back of the police Tahoe below, the large SUV could easily fit in her nostril, ear or belly button, let alone more cavernous portions of her anatomy. Regardless of whatever the mini police were saying, she knew she had to move somewhere else, and wanted to try to keep the damage to a minimum. Still, being nearly a half mile in height and the mass that came with it would be a hard task not squashing anything, but as she turned while sitting there it suddenly hit her. Near her in the distance was the shadow of one of her favorite places to hide out in solitude, Mt. Hood. The worst fear of all the mites were realized, as the giantess shifted in her position and started to move.

Noting the futility of trying to communicate with a woman who was so gigantic, dispatch continued to relay all of the communications as the command post hastily set up in what felt like a safe perimeter from the big beauty was buzzing. By now the FBI, military and the executive branch of the White House had been informed. In fact, with news crews and helicopters beaming the first pictures of the naked young woman across the world, almost everyone knew about what was happening. Fire and rescue vehicles were lined up on the many roads which were now blocked or cut off by an errant limb of the giantess, hoping that their services would not be moot as anything so much as touched by her dark skin was quickly pulverized. As the local police force milled about and was joined by other responding jurisdictions, an alarming turn of events began to unfold. The torso of the woman began to shift and what’s more, they heard something else shift with it in a cacophony of metal wrenching somewhere near her stomach. Then a hand with five fingers over 100ft each rained down sod on some of the idle rescuers as her hand passed frighteningly overhead, briefly blocking the sun. Going towards her flat stomach, they were mortified to see what she was reaching for, as in one hand she was easily able to hold the top floor of the parking garage she had been inside several minutes earlier. Frantic communications over short band radios paused briefly as she scanned around her before settling on a field almost a quarter mile from where she was situated, eliciting a contingent to try to make their way to it to try to assist anyone who was caught up in the giant woman’s growth. Minutes later when responders arrived they would be disappointed to only find a dozen, empty mangled vehicles scattered about the heavily damaged concrete structure. All attention was still on the giantess now as she sat up her great body giving people for many miles around the first look at her. Her body hinted that at her normal stature she would have been petite with supple, perky breasts hanging high above the ground in the morning air. Those with the view behind her were treated to a horrific spectacle, as her back was speckled with the remains of her growth spurt. From her short, black natural hair there were countless pieces of debris, mainly crushed building debris, splintered trees and flattened vehicles that were hard to distinguish the higher one looked on her nude back. The shifting of her smooth skin dislodged many tons of this detritus from her, plummeting up to a quarter mile into her previous impact zone near her perfect ass, causing many to duck for cover from the unintended assault. As the tiny police force continued to try to communicate with the goddess and helicopters approached, it seemed she had made her mind up as to what the next move would be. While her big brown eyes looked as if the giantess was saddened, her arms shot down to her sides as she started to move. The great woman was starting to stand to her full half mile height, and no one but her could be sure just what the next moves would be, only that they would have a devastating impact on wherever her limbs may land. They could only hope her intentions were good ones as it would be a tall task to convince her otherwise from whatever the giant ebony woman’s intentions may be.

Down For Whatever by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame




As Jeremy finished staring at double helixes all morning with alarming results, he reached for his phone to call Sanctity to check in on her when his lock screen had a strange headline. Before he made it to the phone app on his device a quizzical headline read; BREAKING NEWS, giant black woman sighted in the suburbs of Portland, Oregon. Such a tantalizing scroll, Jeremy immediately knew he had to click on it. Though, as if they had buried the lede that he knew who she was, he read the short article as it ended abruptly as it said that the situation was developing at the time and there would be more news when it became available. Sure enough, even though the website was a local news affiliate, many national news outlets had already picked up the story as well. After excitedly reading a number of articles on this newsworthy event, he only came up with more questions than answers. He heard many helicopters pass overhead heading in the same direction. He decided he had done enough lab work for the morning and would go downstairs to the break room where they had a tv set hooked up to a cable box to see what he could find out on the news. Jeremy had all but forgotten about checking in on his friend Sanctity, but turning on the set after he fished his sandwich from the refrigerator reminded him immediately. Right there on CNN was the breaking news that a giant ebony woman who appeared to be in her mid-twenties and was approximately 2,500 feet tall had emerged in a suburb nearby his laboratory. Stunned, he annoyingly watched the news anchors pontificating as the video image of her was buried in a small box in the corner that was unclear on the old 480p tube TV set. Suddenly, the image switched to the giantess, and he was shocked when the helicopter camera angle swung around to reveal her torso as she sat there. Dropping his sandwich on the ground in disbelief, it was the girl he had a crush on who was part of his experiment the afternoon before, Sanctity. Looking down at his phone, he realized that dialing her now would be kind of a moot point, as indeed her phone was flattened inside the lower half of the Nissan that was also crushed with many other vehicles in the crater of her ass. He was almost embarrassed to be turned on as he was, as it was impossible to be able to censor the image of his fully naked friend, as her perky breasts hung far above the landscape. He realized that as tall as she was, he might be able to see her from the roof of the building, so he ran to the elevator to get to the 7th floor. Using his key to open the roof access door, he ran to the side of the building looking southeast and sure enough in the distance she sat there. Too distant to pick up many details about her expression or otherwise, he was still amazed how he could pick her out as she towered above the suburbs over ten miles away from where he was. And what was more impressive was the fact that she was still sitting down, but to the horror of those watching all over the world, Sanctity had started to stand up. Jeremy watched in amazement and almost forgot that he left his phone down in the breakroom and knew he needed to call his professors who ran the lab to let them know if they had watched the news, then ease them into the findings from the computers that morning.

In the uneasy shelter of his black Ford Expedition, the man who originally was hoping the fish would bite that morning instead found his entire multi-ton SUV strung up in the coily pubic hair of an unaware giant woman. Being only able to see a portion of the sky through his cracked windshield and sunroof through a tangle of black, rope-like hairs, he knew the situation was dire and dared not try to exit the vehicle. By the angle, it seemed the woman was sitting up and he could hear various sirens and helicopters buzzing around too. Then in a blur of motion, the giant woman stood up giving him a dizzying view of the ground far below. It was still partially obscured by her gargantuan body and thankfully he could not see the thousand+ foot drop directly below, but he got a sense of the height from the urban horizon. As the giantess stretched for a few moments, she then slowly turned towards the Cascade mountains and towards the peak of Mt Hood several miles away. He could almost see the lake he wanted to fish at, just a mere puddle from his vantage point now. Nothing could prepare him for the jarring impact of her first footsteps as Sanctity walked gingerly at first but slowly changed her stance, shaking his whole dangling truck. He was worried it would jar loose and plummet to the ground, but her hairs held it tight. Occasionally, he would get a glimpse of her arms swinging by, with fingers like brown tree trunks that looked to be able to uproot a skyscraper if they wanted to. While he was happy her motion had stopped, a sudden plummeting downwards occurred as the nude giantess squatted, reaching for something beyond his view. A heart stopping metal wrenching sound followed as her hand returned with many dozens of cars and trucks in her upturned palm. He could not see that they were unoccupied and from a nearby scrapyard, but it was an awesome display of power, nonetheless. Hearing a loud but unmistakably feminine voice say something about pollution, he was mortified when she closed her hand into a fist, dripping brown oil between her closed fingers. Opening her hand once again revealed all that remained was one large, amorphous multi-colored ball dripping with fluids that also stained her perfect skin. Dropping the blob to the ground, he felt a crunch from her footfall, as she stepped on the remains further twisting the metal. Crouching again, she reached nearby, and to his horror had a handful of busses and RVs in her hand now. Most of these had been out of service for years, but the implications of her power were clear as a similar fate met these heavy-duty vehicles at the hands of the young woman. He thought he heard some shots ring out far below but could not be certain. Seemingly satisfied with what she had wrought, the giantess began to move once more, sending tremors through his SUVs cabin, though that was nothing compared to what was happening on the ground or nearby inside her cavernous cunt.

As Sanctity stood up for the first time in many minutes, she felt dizzy a little as her perspective had certainly changed since she last walked around the parking garage minutes earlier. In fact, she tempted fate and looked down by her feet far below to try to get an idea what the damage was from her body lying there. Wherever she had been laying down she realized there was no way anyone could have survived the utter devastation her heavy body wrought. Sanctity was especially distraught over the flattened square pile of rubble that was the parking garage next to the demolished apartment building she had spent the night in. Upon standing she also felt a little dirty as what felt like grit, sand and small pebbles fell off her nude ass and legs. At the time it did not register that these were actually full boulders, building fragments and crumpled vehicles. Crashing hundreds of feet to the ground below, these did untold damage to the surrounding areas and first responders gathered. Noticing the buzzing of several nearby news helicopters, many embolized by various local and national media outlets, she was comfortable with her nudity quickly as now everyone had seen her goods at this point. She did take good care of herself and while not able to control her height when she was 5ft tall, her features all grew in proportion with her body highlighting them like never before. Looking all around her, she decided that tiptoeing would be best to try to keep damage minimal. However, being so extraordinarily heavy, this proved risky as all the weight placed on her toes caused them to sink deep into the soil and vegetation she was aiming for. To reduce the risk of a catastrophic fall, she quickly shifted her strategy to half steps. There was a lot of activity down by her feet now, as the pill sized emergency vehicles had gathered on many of the roads surrounding her. For her part she just wanted to be left alone and knew where to go but was not against a little naughty experimentation along the way. So long as she kept the loss of life at a minimum, as she knew she must look like a sexy monster but did not want to play the part. Well, maybe just a few harmless tests of her new size, with benefits as some good came of it the way she saw things. After a few gingerly placed steps, she gazed down upon a packed scrap yard. So many polluting cars and trucks whose parts were used to keep other ones on the road, this would be a good place to start. Crouching down towards the ground, she grabbed a handful of the tiny multicolor treasures. Bringing them to her face she examined them in dismay, then balled her hand into a fist enjoying the way all the metal conformed to her. Opening her hand, she was not as happy with the oily results, but dropped the misshapen metal mass back into the vacant junkyard. Next to this was even better, a bus and RV scrapyard. So many dirty diesel vehicles being put out of commission would be a net plus for sure. While these were a little larger than the passenger vehicles, her 200ft long hands had no problems handling and dispatching them in a similar manner to the first. Sanctity was a tad surprised just how much her newfound power was turning her on, as this might need to be addressed soon and she hoped not to get too carried away. Far below near her feet she sadly noted that her display had produced some panic as more bright flashes from behind parked blue flashing lights meant she was being fired upon. Amazingly to her, she could not feel the bullets bouncing harmlessly off her dark skin unless she strained, and even then, she was so tall the little specks were smaller than grains of sand and felt almost no different. Recognizing the area, she was standing next to, she decided to cross the location of one of her worst dates off the map.

Helicopters had to scramble to drop further back to what they perceived as a safer distance as half a mile of woman stretched into the sky. Her wingspan was as long as a general aviation runway, but so far, the FAA was aware of her presence. She was so massive she even showed up on doppler radar returns, but one that could move at such speeds that she was a blip on the map in motion. Regardless, all civilian air traffic including to the airport in Portland was ordered grounded within a seemingly safe 100 miles. As this occurred a few airliners approaching SeaTac International Airport got the view of a lifetime of the giant woman from above. Most viewing the approach towards Mt. Hood had their attention snapped by the passengers who thought they would miss out on the other side of the plane, as Sanctity towered clear over the February landscape. The governor did not want a Cessna plowing into this woman, but even worried about what she would do to a Boeing plane loaded with passengers. As the highest levels of government were now aware and keeping tabs on the giant woman, those closer to the ground felt the brunt of her in motion. Only a few could tell that she was tiptoeing, then heel walking. Even these light movements for her were shaking things up for a few miles, those close seeing her big toe digging eight story holes into the fields. The shaking only picked up when she moved on her heels instead, the tiny people had no idea she was doing this for their protection. One could only imagine what her entire falling body would do to the impact area, let alone for many miles around. So far, the first needs for emergency crews were traffic accidents from distraction, especially on nearby US26 which she slowly was making her way towards. This made it impossible for any vehicles keeping up with her body as it glided along the landscape. The more weight she placed down however, rocked parked cars on their shocks for miles, and damaged structures causing some weaker ones to partially collapse. People were already trapped when she put on a frightening display of just a fraction of her strength, but it allowed a multiple jurisdiction police force to momentarily catch up to her. From there the county sheriff commanded the force as he watched Sanctity’s actions through binoculars. Crouching over a nearby scrapyard, his mouth was agape when he witnessed along with the rest of the world, as she turned dozens of cars and trucks into a single metal ball with little effort. It was a lot to take in and as they all watched her next do the same to some larger vehicles, as they vanished between her tree trunk like fingers. A closed fist squirted notable amounts of fluids that could very well have been blood, perhaps to serve as a warning, but one local detachment took the threat too seriously and made a mistake. A few shells, left under the loveseat in a Winnebago turned scrap between her pointer finger and palm, went off in the ensuing crushing, causing those nearest to think shots had been fired. Weapons already drawn, many aimed at her thick skin and started shooting. The giantess may have peered in their direction, but they could not be sure, it was as if her big brown eyes looked right through them, straining to focus on anything so insignificant to herself. The havoc only continued as the giantess started to move again, and there was no way they would be able to keep up with her, only try to prevent ways from citizens to end up underneath her. The only way to keep her pace now would be on the wing.

Inside the miniature sedan, it had only been a few second sequence that had just ended, but daylight was completely gone, with the only visual cue being the fogged over dashboard lights. The heat and humidity were unbearable, but hauntingly familiar. The middle-aged woman could tell her car was within the body of a truly massive living being and was amazed that the presence of the entire vehicle could somehow go unnoticed. As the seconds passed, the grim reality of her hopeless situation settled in. The slightest, imperceivable movements of the monster's body shunted and shook the tiny car, as the beast's pulse reverberated through the bent frame of the suspended automobile. The little oxygen left was heavily perfumed and tainted with the noxious fumes of the vaginal fluids. Gasping for breath just kept her conscious, but she knew she was not long for this world if things stayed the same. Unfortunately for her, they were about to somehow get worse. The world around was in motion while standing still as the giantess got up and started walking. Motion sickness was a given with the g-forces exerted on her frail human body. Less of a godsend when the motion stopped as Sanctity crouched down again, as a new sickness rained upon her. The walls around her tensed, writhed and closed in at points, as the giant woman’s arousal began to show itself. Somehow more heat, faster pulse and a rain of fluids drenched her filling up to the footwells in her shrinking sedan. Unbeknownst to her outside a vagina the length of a 747, Sanctity was making short work of 120 scrapyard cars like her own. To say the least her arousal was overwhelming and would not need the use of just her hands to be too strong for this meek, weak world. After dispatching another handful of larger trucks and buses, the giant woman had more short walks followed by feelings of power, domination, even if that was not her intention, her loins told her it was undeniable. The cycles of walk, crush, drench was getting more predictable but also more torrential. The shrinking cabin space in the once roomy sedan was filling with ever more vaginal fluid. By now she was unsure if she ended up being crushed along with her car, drowned by Sanctity without her even knowing she was there or most frighteningly, a combination of both. The unlikely third option of being discovered by the young woman who was completely oblivious to her trivial vehicle’s presence and somehow being rescued from the gates of hell who took the form of an ever-wetter set of 65ft labia, glistening in the morning sun as if to say Sanctity had arrived. By now the giantess picked up her pace and headed in an unknown direction where she would seal her fate.

As Sanctity walked, she noticed the power lines shaking violently sending showers of sparks as transformers blew. It was much more noticeable than most cops firing and the muzzle blasts as those were so ineffectual and less visible in daylight. She realized she did recognize this area from almost a year ago. She had one of her worst time’s out she could remember. Being an avid fan of the sciences, she was less than impressed by a man who took her to the North American Bigfoot Museum in town. Of course, she had set the expectations too high when he just mentioned a museum date, blindly winning her over with such a bold move. Turned out it was fantasy, and down the rabbit hole in the halls of the institution, one conspiracy after the next made this a one and done. The staff would be less than pleased with her revisit, but she would need to be careful. She did not want to hurt too many people, it was kind of hard to avoid everyone as she saw dust rise off the ground near buildings and roads, showing no matter how hard she tried, the shaking would occur. While she was no fan of pseudoscience or cryptozoology her intentions weren’t of harm just yet, all the while she injured more people than the fiery traffic accidents by those who were distracted gawking at her impressive body. It’s hard to be a goddess with a conscience, she realized more and more. Sizing herself up, it would appear her big toe alone would be able to cover the entire building, while the rest of her 133m long foot would harmlessly land in a field striking and flattening only a tic tac sized harvester. She moved her foot blocking out the sun on a whole array of buildings including a gas station, motel and restaurant. Luckily for them her current target was much more localized. Even knowing there were helicopters in the distance she let her intentions be known this time, and once Sanctity made up her mind no one else had any say in the matter. In a voice louder than any concert one could hope to attend, Sanctity calmly told them,

“You all better best be stepping out of that bigfoot center now; I want to erase a bad memory off the map. Let’s not be adding too many more erasures to this endeavor.”

Thinking she left no doubt about her intentions little did she know or ultimately care if they heeded her warning. Payback time was to be held with just a tad of discretion as she said to herself, she would consciously try to slow the impact on the building as best she could. Dexterity with her feet was going to be tested, though so would her resolve as this would be her first test of what the slightest purposeful impact of her body on a building of any size. What had happened before was out of her control, but lowering her dipping big toe onto the roof of the building showed who was in power now. The pad of her big toe landed as softly as she could muster, but still felt the infinitesimal weight to her caused it to cave in a little. Wow, she thought to herself, this might be too easy. With her full focus she held it there for several seconds to try to coerce any speck size stragglers to reconsider their lives. Unsure if any made the wrong choice, she simply buried the building. The weight she placed on her toe buried the remains of the building over 50ft deep with the outline of her foot barely visible from space. She had herself a chuckle as she settled the argument on big feet, as there was not enough plaster on the west coast to make a cast of her deep footprint in the adjacent field. The only collateral damage she could see in the field was a motionless tic tac sized harvester that was buried deep into the mud. The feeling of the tiny building imploding the busting up more as she buried did cause Sanctity to become a little flush, and she was unsure if her nether regions outward signs of this showed up. Feeling just a tiny bit embarrassed, Sanctity continued on her way south to visit one of the few things bigger than she now was.

It was a particularly boring weekday in the Bigfoot Museum in Boring, Oregon. Most of the staff was relaxing in the break room near the gift shop as only an older couple with out of state plates gawks at the sparse exhibits, as one of the main curators prattled on about the great mysteries of the unknown. At the eatery, motel and gas station nearby the museum, much more was going on as the area bustled away. A trucker laying in the sleeper cab of his Kenworth started hearing some really whackadoo things going on surprisingly close by over the CB radio, and soon he and the rest of the area felt the vibrations. Soft thuds at first, they quickly grew more jarring, as everyone in the retail establishments were clueless except the clerk at the gas station who saw the aerial view of his very station on a tv behind the counter. Something was off, namely the attractive African American woman towering half a mile into the sky above it. Sanctity’s sweet but amplified voice blasting down on them was enough to alert everyone, rattling the windows and anything made of glass just by talking. While it was hard to determine the exact words the giantess was using, most rushed outside regardless to see what was going on. Panic ensued when they saw the underside of a massive foot pointed big toe first towards them. Her shadow darkened the landscape around her, though as if to drive home the danger of her scale were the outlines of pulverized boulders and even entire splintered trees stuck to the bottom of her feet. Hearing and even feeling some of the crushed stone impacts on the adjacent fields that were insignificant pebbles for the goddess was all the more frightening when she delicately placed her big toe on the roof of the bigfoot museum. Almost immediately the whole building groaned in protest of the mammoth digit, which almost was the same size of the entire facility. A mad rush of people came out the doors as most the patrons in the gas station, restaurant and hotel looked on in horror. Unknown to them as they pressed up against the windows looking on at the besieged building, one gentleman was running to each display in a fool hearted attempt to rescue the faux artifacts. He was the only one left as the giant toe hit, causing many ceiling tiles to fall and fluorescent light fixtures to hang by their wires, swinging perilously. Still, he attempted to reach one last piece, a friendly looking ‘life’ size bigfoot figure but he never made it. Sanctity let her toe drop, crushing the entire puny building and drove it deep underground squishing the tiny man. Even though she tried not to put too much force into her toe tap, she was unaware of the chaos such a close footstep caused to the nearby people. The gust of wind generated by her foot blasted into the gas station as the displaced air broke over windows and even knocked the tractor trailer onto it’s side. The ground heaved violently knocking over all the shelving in the convenience store injuring dozens along with the broken glass. More emergency crews were quickly scrambled to the location as it appeared the goddess then chose to move on. Little did they know it would not be the last time she visited the location.

For the first few minutes after the ebony giantess had mysteriously appeared all her contact with the fragile world around her was incidental, that is until she stumbled upon the scrapyard. This was the first look at the sheer power the giant woman held when she effortlessly turned hundreds of derelict vehicles into a ball of scrap. As she moved on, the authorities watched helplessly as she purposely crushed a nearby museum using only her big toe, thankfully sparing a number of other nearby buildings which stood in the shadow of the rest of her cute toes. Almost immediately, the calls flooded into the crisis centers due to the damage her lone footstep had done. Numerous traffic accidents already had spread ground units thin, but they knew this direct contact needed a bigger response. Rescuers were sent in as the giantess moved on and congregated in the area. As the ambulances arrived, the first responders treated many for broken limbs from falling items on shelves, and cuts from shattered glass. A wrecker was also called to try to right a Kenworth truck that was overturned by the wind generated from the impact and free the trapped driver. Rescuers focused on the gas station area as it was pointless to try to go into her fifty-foot-deep toe print to look for survivors when it was obvious nothing could have made it out of her minimal direct impact alive. As the giantess' pace quickened, air wings were imperative to try to track her activities. By now, her presence was known to the highest levels of the White House as other world leaders watched on nervously. She was so enormous, that even as the many various television sets in the west wing showed different angles of her movements, satellite feeds had locked in on her too. Military helicopters were being scrambled from a nearby airport base as engaging the jets would seem premature and would require too many maneuvers while the choppers could just hover. The ‘boots on the ground’ for now were woefully unable to keep up with Sanctity’s movements though all were aware of the taste of what she was capable of after her showing at the museum. Not to mention the womanly shaped depression further back that took over half a mile of real estate. As the oval office watched on nervously all options were on the table, with the usual warhawks screaming to rain fire down upon the mysterious visitor to the scientific advisors preaching caution, with all sorts of opinions in between.

A quarter mile from the relative safety of the ground, the man trapped in his Ford SUV bounced with every step Sanctity took. He could hear the booms and also felt fortunate enough that his truck did not end up as a sliver of metal stuck to what he was sure were gigantic feet feeling bad for anything that was unfortunate enough to wind up underneath them. The roof of his truck obscured the view of her face as he could only get a glimpse of her ebony pubic mound towering over him on one side, and a shaky view of the horizon at a skewed angle on the other. If only he had sprung for the dual panoramic moonroof he jokingly surmised, as the smaller sunroof had limited visibility of her features. After her frightening display of power a few minutes prior with the vehicles that unbeknownst to him were from a scrapyard, the ride suddenly stopped again. This time the giantess above him let her intentions be known, though her sweet voice was so amplified that it was impossible for him to know what she said, only that it brought a much-needed reprieve from the jarring motions of her body. One light toe-tap later, she was on the move again. As she moved, he decided to try to get her attention by turning on his Expedition and illuminating all the lights and brights, laying on the horn and then risked it all by putting the SUV into 4wdLO and mashing the accelerator. But it was no use, she was so enormous that his entire vehicle was like an insect to her. What’s worse was with a loud, grinding clunk followed by smoke under the hood of his SUV, her pubic hair entwined itself on both axles completely stopping any motion and only pulling him tighter to Sanctity’s body. One thing that he did notice was the heading in which she was going, as on her bouncing movements he got more and more glimpses of the unmistakable outline of Mt. Hood rising into the February haze. While it had been another mild winter on this side of the continental divide, it still had the usual cap of snow this time of year. Through all the chaos, he had almost forgotten that his radio was on, as the gigantic woman who was unaware, she had snared him dominated the senses. She also blocked the radio signal from SiriusXM set on his truck, though it seemed a small cloud or geese flying overhead would give the prerecorded static sound as their signal reliability had been waning for years. Regardless, he turned the news stations on AM but also got strange static with a rhythmic beat. Quickly he realized that this was interference from the nearby giantess’s body and her nervous system. As electricity coursed through her body, he switched to FM radio hoping to be able to hear some news from the outside world. His phone itself was in the tacklebox before it exploded on the backseat, and he dared not leave the safety of the three-point harness in his battered vehicle. It was a success as all music stations seemed to have either affiliated news playing instead of music, and the information was helpful. There was still some static and wind noise as the giantess moved at a swift pace, further from the city weakening the signal. More concerning was that the giant woman had reached the foothills of the mountain now and suddenly turned back toward where she came. In a noisy cataclysm of splintering trees below, she sank down onto her round ass, no doubt creating a very large clearing. There they sat in silence, his view now of the sky above as he tried to get the radio stations back on the air as her body breathing were the main noises he could hear. While she sounded a little under duress, the helicopters approaching must not have helped in this either. Unfortunately for him she was about to find solace in a little relaxation technique with what she had on hand, and for the third party that neither knew was there, this would end in two climaxes simultaneously.

Mind Playing Tricks on Me by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Jeremy picked up his phone and dialed his middle-aged supervisor in what was sure to be an awkward phone call. Answering on the third ring, he asked Jeremy if he had finished running the numbers on his latest experiment and if the trio of test subjects had reported any side effects yet. Jeremy paused in his answer as he knew at least one had major side effects but surely his boss would have noticed by now if he was not so averse to ‘the idiot box’ as he called it. Still, he answered his question with a question seeing if he had turned on the news that day, to which he was given the stately reply that all the news the professor needed to know was fit to print to be seen the next day in the local paper. Jeremy insisted that the font face would have trouble capturing the headlines and that he should really try some form of current media to learn the answer to his previous question. With his lab supervisor's curiosity now piqued, he turned the local news on his radio. Such a stickler, but without a news ticker on the bottom it took almost a minute before the exasperated talk show host recounted the events of the morning thus far; that an enormous young black woman was moving through the suburbs of Portland and heading towards Mt. Hood. Incredulously, the supervisor asked what this had to do with the experiment that they were running via the Crispr software. Jeremy asked if he recognized the girl, to which he got the flat response that he could not see her picture on the radio. He then informed the professor that it was one of the test subjects and that he should probably get out of his shack and down to the lab as soon as he could. Busting through traffic that only increased as he went, the lab supervisor finally arrived to check on the numbers that Jeremy had been running on the computers earlier that morning. Surprisingly, he did not look too stirred but maybe was just in shock as Jeremy played the news live on his phone for the professor to see. They decided that they should formulate a plan as for what to do before they called the authorities to alert them to what they knew. They brainstormed as best they could, but how would you communicate with someone so large, much less understand them. This time they were shocked when they watched her easily crush a handful of junk cars in her hand before they were mortified by her crushing the Bigfoot Museum with her toe. Though the irony of the situation was not lost on them nor their macabre sense of humor. Knowing the information that they did about the subject, namely Jeremy being so close to Sanctity on a personal level, that the two knew that they would prove an invaluable resource to the scientific community that was likely working on solutions. But they both rightly worried about what the more hawkish military might pull on the fragile emotional state of his gigantic friend. Before they came forward, they did their best to come up with some plans to try to communicate with her, but none were very mobile and settled on a simple solution that should work, though it would take some effort on the behalf of the other parts. They only hoped they could unveil this to the right authorities in time before they pushed the mild-mannered Sanctity in fear towards the monster that some may want to make her out to be.

Sanctity felt a little saddened by her first purposeful bodily contact with a building, and even with a little malice. What if someone was inside? Had she unknowingly crushed people to death? She knew her growing body had squashed many already, including the man she had spent her last night with. Yet for some reason the power was a little corrupting, the alluring desire of her supreme invulnerability when before this morning, she had been just a normal woman in her 20s. Now feeling tall trees over seven stories tall folding like moss under her soles, and periphery destruction very little she could be aware of. Alarmed by the wisps of dust that rose along roads and worryingly off buildings during each footstep informed her to tread lightly. She could not see just how much damage her pace caused, and how much worse it could be. Some wisps were dust smoke, or even flocks of startled birds. Still walking as lightly as she could, she moved swiftly towards her destination, the foothills of Mt. Hood. Surprisingly to her even though she was holding back, the tiny insect sized helicopters were losing ground on her fast. It would take them several minutes to reach her location, plenty of time to gather some composure and try to grasp the situation. She still looked up at the mountain, but she barely had to move her neck upwards. Her shadow cast over the forest was now only second to it. Her view of the snow-covered peak was better than any airplane that she had ever been on, as she then looked down at the fractured forest by her feet. With sadness in her eyes, she decided to sit down, even knowing her perfect round ass would crush hundreds of trees and ecosystems under her unfathomable weight. Still, it would feel nice to sit down, so without a word Sanctity sank down towards the ground. If only someone was around to see it, her majestic form and her great assets crashed to earth. Feeling the carpet of trees snapping and splintering beneath her bare skin gave her goosebumps, as she settled down onto the ground. Sitting there with her legs crossed, she joked to herself that if only she was a bit larger Mt. Hood would be the only hood that would be able to pleasure her voluminous womanhood. Still, the way the earth and trees conformed to her size felt soothing along with the slowly approaching helicopters gave her a bit of anxiety and with her mind now fully segued in that direction, she could not see the harm in relieving a little stress. Slowly her long, dark fingers crept down her body, heading for a familiar destination. While giving in to her primal urges was nothing new for the 23-year-old, doing so in such a public setting was not. Still, she correctly wondered if the growth had something to do with the pill from Jeremy yesterday as she had felt different ever since. Mainly more lizard brain than other cortexes, more pavlovian pleasure. Or Freudian, Sanctity was no psych major. Regardless, her fingers briefly brushed her pubic hair before working her clit and lightly caressing her damp folds below. Just rubbing the surface and working her pussy over, her mind raced to thoughts of her handheld junkyard crushes earlier along with the pounding she took the night before and worked herself up quickly. A few minutes of furious fingerwork later brought on a mild orgasm, but as her vaginal muscles tensed, she felt an alien, barely perceivable pop and tingle within. A second later it was gone, and she wrote it off as maybe a small air bubble, not knowing that her orgasm, though minor, took with it another victim. Her focus was on the many helicopters that approached her, and some looked a little fiercer than the normal news choppers which held back a little further. Spying an empty trailer truck on a logging road and her disdain for anyone purposely destroying the greenery, she wiped her wet fingers on the dirt road crushing the big truck into foil. While she did not know what the flying circus wanted from her, she had her guard up.

The sound was like a cross between a car wash and a hailstorm, with crumpling metal loudly protesting in a losing battle. The combatant being the car Sanctity unknowingly ricocheted into her now vast vaginal cavity and it was very one sided from the start. The middle-aged woman trapped within was very aware that her hostess was on the move again, as every step violently shook her shrinking shelter. Occasionally over the madness she could hear and feel the great beast's heartbeat, and at times it got faster she knew another steamy bath seemed on the way. This was no soothing shower, as through the broken windows of her immobilized vehicle poured copious amounts of the giantess’s lust. It was only a brief respite as she felt the falling sensation that had her thankful she kept the strained seatbelt on as Sanctity sat down, as she soon felt the pulse through the living walls start to rage signifying a coming flood. The metal around her flexed inwards several inches first, as if being gripped too strongly on all sides. The miniscule woman knew this was likely it. Her well-designed sedan had no chance and was now less than half it’s former size. The battery had shorted out due to the raging, pressurized torrent, leaving the tiny lady in darkness as she met her fate. Above in the rapid rhythmic booming madness, she could hear a resonating rubbing and sloshing as if she were in the presence of something large moving nearby. These were Sanctity’s hundred-foot fingers, pleasuring her body, unknowing of the consequences to the lousy sized woman. As her phone had fallen minutes earlier from the inverted cupholder to the footwell, it was bricked in the oily soup of Sanctity’s love juice. Overall, the madness came the most haunting sound she would ever hear, so close to the end of her life no less. The low, deep moans of an unmistakably pleased large woman increased in volume as the automobile rapidly shrank in volume. It would not be long but would stretch on into an eternity. When she left her now very flattened former apartment building and walked to her car in her now crushed and decapitated parking garage that morning, she had no idea these would be her very last actions. Noise reaching a fever pitch from a twelve-story pointer and middle fingers followed by a sharper moan, she knew her demise was imminent. Sanctity came in an orgasm that would not be described as earthshaking as it could have been if she let her inhibitions and indulgences get the best of her. But it did mark a more erotic side of her whose only consequence thus far was dealing her pleasure not pain. A victimless crime to calm her nerves so she thought. Saddened by earlier destruction, Sanctity was now coming to terms with her new normal. If she had known the cruel way her body was killing an innocent person in the wrong place at the wrong time, it may have diminished her feelings only slightly. If provoked she would grow to relish the feeling. For now, Sanctity was blissfully unaware of the victim of her crime of passion. As the end came, the mountain of woman above felt barely a muted tingle as the increasingly crushed metal gave more feedback to the giantess. Still, this registered during the moment of climax to her, and Sanctity merely dismissed them as part of her state and was lost in a sea of sensations. With a final couple tenses and pulses of Sanctity’s enormous vaginal muscles, the middle-aged woman had sharp pain all over her body as the passenger cabin of her car collapsed. Helplessly pinned there with most of her ribs and several other bones broken, searing fluid immersed her completely as her lungs filled with the giantess' love juices. After a few agonizing seconds it was finally over, both drowned and crushed to the final soundtrack of her hosts receding heartbeat above, and Sanctity would never be the wiser.

Through the cracked windscreen of his shaken Ford SUV, the view of the blue morning sky was cut into pockets by the coily black vines of pubic hair reaching far above his desperate situation. His large truck was suspended as if trapped in a spider's web, and through his occluded view it suddenly appeared as if the hostess was now heading to collect her capture. But Sanctity was so large and the black paint on his tarnished vehicle made it nearly impossible for the occupied giantess to see him. Still, after the giant woman finished her walk and had sat down giving him some moments to collect his bearings, the shadows of several enormous digits loomed overhead. Five fingers that would not look out of place as tree trunks in a sequoia forest blocked out his view of the sky followed by an ebony palm the size of a baseball diamond. At first, he winced thinking he had been spotted and was being plucked from his predicament, but the giantess had other more sinister plans. The entire cabin of his SUV was jostled as he heard the hairs scraping the black exterior of the truck as Sanctity’s hand passed by, her wide palm now making it dark as night in its shadow. While his only light was coming from his touch screen and dashboard keeping his face aglow, he quickly guessed what the giantess was up to being aware of the female anatomy. As the palm above him flexed and a resonating rubbing began below his suspended ride, he could only hope he did not somehow end up inside what must be a colossal pussy being his truck had little chance to survive such an event. Little did he know that one very unfortunate woman was already living out and dying from this nightmare scenario in her car. Sanctity’s fingers worked faster now as evidenced by the sounds of sloshing as his giant host became ever wetter in her nether regions. At the same time, he dually noted that the heat she was generating was sweltering, rising off her body and causing the interior of his disabled vehicle to become quite toasty. He could hear and feel her gigantic fingers whipping her house sized clit into a frenzy below, the resonance of the rubbing causing an uneasy vibration that shook the loose panels of his metal and plastic shelter. An amplified but subdued feminine moan rose above the madness from high above as the giantess in her seated position neared her climax. As her fingers probed below, the man could hear the splashing sounds as her wetness flooded out in a small spurt, drenching Sanctity’s fingertips. The heavy breathing and panting commenced as the giant woman came down off her high, removing her hand and letting daylight return to the cabin of his truck. As the humid heat subsided, he could smell tinges of a familiar smell, that of feminine arousal permeating the entire cabin of his rattled truck. Off in the distance he then heard a dragging sound along with a metal wrenching screech that he was clueless to the identity of. After the giantess cleaned her fingers off at the expense of a dirt road and unoccupied logging truck, another sound approached. This one was more familiar, helicopter rotors by the score, with some louder ones that he thought might be military from the airshows he had attended. Indeed, the air squadron was closing in along with the news outlets who had all finally caught up to the idle goddess. At this point he was unsure if they would be able to see him in his predicament, as rescue would be difficult, but he did not realize that he was not their priority.

By now the news media was desperate for a scoop or story and had put forth all sorts of crackpot theories as to Sanctity’s origins, be it both domestic or foreign. While some networks were measured in their initial assessments, other conservative networks parroted the darker conspiracy theories from the internet. Many websites were already rife with strange ideas as to where the giant woman’s origins were, with many blaming African countries with images of Sanctity’s appearance. The giantess being a Liberian national was fueling the conservative news flames and the highest levels of government were rushing to try to get any leads that they could as to how exactly this young woman had gotten so large. All sorts of tips and hints flooded the hotlines for the agencies as internet sleuths with nascent face matching technology came to a number of conclusions. It was the highest levels of government that first uncovered her true identity, though knowing that a 23-year-old had become so large that she could alter the landscape still took precedence. The local military commander had scrambled the first military helicopters, a couple of Blackhawks and Apaches that would intimidate most other armed forces in the world yet might do little to deter a woman who saw them as the size of a housefly. Meanwhile, several F-35 jets were idled, though most felt confident that if any other threats should arise that the missiles and rockets on the helicopters with their tank armor killing capabilities would prove worthy adversaries should the giantess turn her ambitions to violence. As air traffic controllers changed the vectors for the news helicopters the military was in constant contact with the civilian channels to clear space for their attack choppers. They positioned four whirlybirds around her torso as they watched in awe as she finished pleasuring herself. They were told to hold their positions and await further instructions as the commanders and air marshals plot the rules of engagement with a half mile of woman staring them down. The leaders noted she was in an area where risk of accidentally harming civilians was minimal, but also that she was not currently posing a threat. The whole world watched now as the big beautiful brown eyes of the giantess looked down at the puny black choppers with so much weaponry pointing at her as the post orgasmic bliss faded. It was a strange standoff where no one knew who would make the first move. Several surveillance drones were sending feeds directly back to air force sergeants on the base who would use their walkie talkies to relay instructions to the pilots as they nervously hovered near the living landmass. As Sanctity sat there taking in the scene and her smile faded, she looked deep in thought sitting amongst the splintered pines. However, she had her train of thought derailed to her surprise along with the surprise of everyone on the ground when one of the helicopters went rogue and opened fire. Unsure of what to do over the loud volley coming from the Blackhawk, the other three also let loose as the commander could only scream stop into his device. Beyond the cloud of smoke now enveloping the giantess, a frightening sight emerged, and everyone knew that there had been a major mistake made by someone as the world looked on in horror as to what happened next.

Sanctity sat there in her post orgasmic bliss as some intimidating helicopters flew in formation towards here. Well, intimidating to someone of a lesser stature perhaps, as she had encountered houseflies that were more sizable. Granted those insects did not have so many scary gun turrets and missiles attached, she had had an encounter with a white-faced hornet the previous summer that packed an arsenal of it’s own. By now, she was used to being intimidated thanks to her good looks, darker complexion, and smaller stature so this was nothing new. But oh, how the tables had turned, as she now towered over the landscape, and she knew the ball was in her court. Still being early 2018, she kept her wits about her and did not want to make any more aggressive moves, as she knew they probably saw her inadvertently flatten half a mile of real estate under her lovely body before she squished the junk vehicles in her hand and her toe turned a building into a 50ft pit. While the tiny guns the cops fired were supremely ineffective, she knew the intention to harm her was there. While she could barely perceive the gunshots from the little flashes along with the grains of sand bouncing harmlessly off her skin, the firepower had increased. Unbeknownst to her was the fact that the edited genes involved in her enlargement had toned down her pain receptors and also thickened her bodily defenses as they were self-aware to defend the hive, especially the queen bee that they were a part of. This would come into play shortly when she was surprised when her stare down ended with the center right chopper unleashing a missile along with a volley of 50 caliber gunfire. With a vapor trail behind it, it landed squarely on her flat stomach to the right of her navel in a puny fireball. At first, she was afraid that there must be some pain involved, but she felt more heat from when she grabbed her soup too fast from the microwave, no need to blow on this wound. Meanwhile, she could barely hear the bullets flying, though could feel them harmlessly pinging off her skin as he adjusted his aim up her torso. It tickled a little and she was shocked to admit all this power was becoming a little arousing as well. Then without warning the other three helicopters also let loose with what they had, as her expression soon went from quizzical to annoyed, to outright anger. At first it was amusing and reliving what was transpiring before her, but then Sanctity realized as they tried desperately to find a weakness in her beautiful brown skin, that they really intended to harm her. All her life she was pushed around, now she only wanted to hide in the mountains and wait for help, but of course instead she was just labeled a monster who needed to be dealt with. Well, if she was seen as a monster now, she felt she should give them the monster that they wanted to make her out to be. Being outnumbered four to one was no disadvantage by the already amorous now angry giantess, and this spark would set off the powder keg that now festered within as her neurological cells interacted with the recent additions.

Another boring day on the base that saw little action in the northwestern part of the US was not really being enjoyed by a pilot and his gunner. They had been raised in the area and only strayed sparingly from it, mainly if the service required. Growing up in his particular small town in north central Oregon, he had always enjoyed projectile weapons, and hoped to one day wind up in the service. It turned out he was a soldier without a battlefield, so boredom would take hold as the alluring dark corners of the internet managed to creep into his psyche as it will on those who let it. Not entirely enamored with the bro-country which he felt had the rhythm of old it lacked the subtleties and lyrics. He also was not happy with the changes he perceived in his country in general. One of his first tattoos was the stars and bars and while he had the newer Dodge Charger, he decided not to mess with the clear coat to paint a flag on it with a 01. His reality was one of fear of changes, and today would throw all too many his and others’ way. A surprise alarm sounded on his base as a February morning after a late night was rudely interrupted. He was a little more sleep deprived than his pilot, but when he heard the reason, he thought he was still dreaming. Placed in front of the tv screens they realized that this was no drill, though something seethed deep seated inside him when he saw exactly who the giantess was. He wasted little time getting behind his seat, his pilot climbing in as well. They had flown many simulations together for several months, though the pilot was not as comfortable with his trigger-happy ways, aptitude scores, and the decoration on the seat behind him. But that was his space and he had skills where it counted in his line of work, his aim. Taking the sleek, black whirlybird up, they could see the giant woman rising in the distance. In awe, they listened to their commanders at first bringing the chopper towards her. She was still minutes away when she sat down in the distance near the mountain. The visibility was clear but as they got closer neither was embarrassed to sport wood when it became clear what her hand was up to. Still, as they got closer it was chilling to realize that her lower lips were so tall, they could envelop a small skyscraper with ease. The pilot brought it into a hover along with the rest of the formation right as her great eyelids fluttered, unknown to all that her very orgasm was ending a life. Upon opening her beautiful brown eyes, the sweet look of bliss faded fast, seeing authority they glowered intimidatingly. The commander preached calm, worst case let her make the first move, that there was no way at her size that she would be fast enough to catch them. Easy for the man miles from the gigantic, beautiful beast to say. Right then he felt like her eyes were daring him, years of prejudice flooded into his head, he knew he shouldn’t, but this was literally to protect the country. Ignoring the voices around him he startled the pilot by suddenly firing. The stunned formation around him was fooled into thinking the order was given and followed suit. Letting loose every missile, cutting 50 caliber bullets with tracers, they thought she would be cut to ribbons behind the cloud of smoke. First mount hood cleared from the haze, a relieving sight. The next like a penultimate jump scare in a horror movie was an arm lunging their way. There would be no time to maneuver out of this.

The pungent smell of an aroused woman flooded his hot and humid cabin in his trapped SUV, now coinciding with numerous rotors from helicopters not quite yet in view. Sitting there his angle was frustratingly skyward, and he thought about tempting fate by leaning out the broken windows. He ultimately dissuaded himself due to the sharp, rope-like strands of pubic hair coinciding with a long drop to Sanctity’s smooth skin. As the flying circus neared, he could feel her heartbeat slow, the calm before the storm. While he hoped a rescue would be possible, he was almost sure that if the giantess had not noticed him, it would be unlikely he would stand out. Directly above him the ebony, hill sized breasts rose and fell with the giantess’s breathing and would certainly draw more attention than anything his rice sized truck could do. Suddenly without warning, the sound of explosions rattled his metal cage from above, as the orange glow seemed to surprise even the goddess. The tiny man was puzzled as to why they had attacked her, as at the time she was just sitting there in the woods minding herself. Still, he certainly thought such an attack would mortally wound or at least harm his hostess as several other volleys of explosions and heavy caliber bullets streaked into her body. As a thick smoke enveloped the upper half of her glorious body, it began to rain shrapnel. This time he was thankful for his metal shelter, as he heard some sizable pieces of metal tumble through the thick forest of pubic hair. Occasionally a flattened bullet would dent his roof, but the momentum from the fall from her skin was less than when it impacted her. After a few minutes of bombardment, the sounds of the rotors remained, with a thick haze shrouding the giantess above him. A toned arm that would put must sailing vessels to shame moved with a swiftness that was unnatural for something so large. It must have caught the pilots by surprise as well when he heard two rotors be silenced in an explosion of shrapnel sounds. Her booming, accented voice shook all the plastic dashboard bits in his jostling SUV. Exact words weren’t understandable, but the tone said more than enough as did her next actions. The man would only catch glimpses of the action even though it took place all around him. Slowly diminishing smoke, the curling thick pubic hairs, and the dented sheet metal of his vehicle blocking the sight lines, but the actions of the body which had trapped him drove home her powerful potential. First, he saw the two helicopters emerge pinched in her fingers like someone holding a micoSD card. The anger she was experiencing was also accentuated by another primal urge, manifesting itself when she forcibly tried to turn the military helicopters into nipple rings, but their sheer enormity pierced and flattened the canopies with a loud squelch. Pieces of the broken birds rained down on his shelter as she grabbed the next two before they had time to exit stage west. Bringing her right hand with the Apache behind her, he felt himself rise up several feet as Sanctity raised herself from the ground briefly, only to sit back in the same spot. When her hand returned it was empty as he cringed at what her torso’s weight could to a city block, let alone a single helicopter. The final helicopter was indeed the first to fire upon her, a fact she did not neglect when choosing how to deal with them. Bringing her left hand to her mouth, she simply tossed the entire flying machine down her throat not bothering to chew as he heard her swallowing her prey a quarter mile above him. Sanctity was well on her way to the warpath, and the man in his trapped Ford Expedition was only along for the ride.

Sanctity felt a little violated by the actions of the military helicopters hovering nearby, though not entirely surprised. Besides, they were not expecting a half mile of woman to suddenly appear, maybe even antagonize with some of her actions. But she was here, minding her own business in the woods and these tiny thugs tried to really hurt her. She felt her next actions were of little choice and knew what her next would be. They would not stop, and neither should she. Those helicopters had pushed her over the edge, at least as far as they were concerned. From now on, she would no longer hold herself to the constraints her physical form once demanded. These were high tech machines from one of the countries with the highest military budgets in the world, Sanctity knew she had to act fast to vent her frustrations. Having much of her upper torso obscured by the acrid smoke from detonated munitions only aided her attack. Swinging her arms around towards her attackers from both sides, she was able to catch them by total surprise from the periphery. Pinching the rotors on the outside two helicopters of the four, she seized the rotor assembly feeling tiny specks of the blades shattering against her fingers. She then addressed her captive audience,

“How dare you challenge me! I know I was not invited here but this was not a choice of mine either. I wandered to the woods to try to avoid doing anything too hasty and just wanted to be left alone until I could try to get a grasp on the situation without causing any further damage. All my life I have been bullied and intimidated by men like you. You abuse beautiful, intelligent women like myself, poison the environment and put your needs above all else. I was mulling over whether to use my new situation to satiate my own wants and needs or sit here and whither, waiting for another option. You have now left me little choice and you can thank yourselves for all the death and destruction that follows.”

Sanctity was unsure if anything she said to them could be understood by their insect ears, but the whole situation along with the seemingly weightless helicopters in her fingers was a bigger turn on than she had estimated. Between the anger and arousal coursing through her veins, her nipples swelled to the size of twin triple deckers without the exorbitant rent. Bringing her hands towards dark brown areolas that you could park a city bus on with room to spare, she tried to turn the military machines into nipple rings. Of course, she knew the horny, aroused flesh was now much too large for the helicopters to hope to fit and just wanted to see the reaction. It was rather bleak for the micro machines, she felt the cool canopies shatter against her nipples, followed by the entire crafts disintegrating against her skin. Moving fast before the other two choppers can turn and retreat, she moved her hands once more towards them. She made a mental note of the one who fired upon her first and saved her best for last. Another pair of rotors shattered against her impervious fingers, time to finish off what they started. Having already weaponized her modest chest where most of them aimed, she decided to make a lifelong dream into their nightmare. Sanctity had always wanted to ride a helicopter, and now was her chance. This one was no longer air worthy but not to worry Sanctity perceived, she already had the majestic view of the foothills of Mt. Hood to enjoy from a unique perspective. Though even this deep into the woods, there were still scars on the land from the hand of man. A number of logging roads leading to clear cut forests, a quarry in the distance. And of course, the city of Portland itself, like so many others, was another cause. Lifting her firm ass slightly as if on instinct, she felt the remains of hundreds of trees, boulders and tons of dirt falling off her nude body. The problem of movement would surely destroy more nature, but she was less concerned about the consequences and felt she had a cause now. She chucked the third Apache attack helicopter into the twin pits caused by her initial assquake. Gravity did the rest of the work, as the thick battle armor was reduced to wafer thin wreckage buried deeply within the earth. Bringing the last one to her burning brown eyes, they cut through the cabin like a knife. Sanctity made sure the last helicopter counted the most to drive home her point.

“Here we are, alone together once more. You thought you were so tough in your military grade aluminum cocoon, yet here you are pinched between a woman’s fingers awaiting an unknown fate of her choosing. I only wish I could see your struggles in what rest assured will be your last moments. You offer me hatred, yet your only legacy will be a sliver of my sustenance.”

Her last words were said simultaneously as her hand moved towards her mouth. Bright white teeth bigger than dump trucks rose all around them as she felt the craft land on her tongue. It would be too kind to end this man’s life by chewing Sanctity cruelly thought, and simply swallowed the entire thing down whole to let them end their lives in her miles long digestive tract. The tiny craft tickled as her esophagus and gravity did its job, vanishing into her great body to an unknown fate. After letting her stomach sort out the final offender, sanctity felt liberated, she was done with the constraints of society. She was now a goddess and her ascension would not be well received, but she knew there would be some sacrifices that had to be made.

As people around the world watched the one sided battle happen in real time, even world leaders were shaken by how quickly the giant woman dispatched the powerful military machines. At first her appearance took on almost a whimsical notion, maybe it was a stunt or some sort of gag. But as every news source focussed on her the raw, untapped potential of an attractive young African woman of enormous size to wreak destruction was explored. It did not take long for it to leak that the order was not given to fire, with her showing the consequences of the rogue pilot’s actions would be dire. Even as the first salvos shot off many people started to hit the roads causing traffic jams to form. No government word on any evacuations or ideas where the giantess was going was meted out at this stage. Indeed, the oval office was quickly fuming when word reached the red phone on the president’s desk that the initial interaction with the giant woman went awry. He was conferring with the secretary of defense weighing all options as he continued to let the generals and commanders in the field send updates. It was a fluid situation now with the speed her quarter mile long legs could carry her. A bevy of notes about the Liberian woman was quickly made available to his staff, as they tried to make sense of how she had gotten so large. Many looked into her background but none were aware yet that she was involved in an experiment the day prior. It would take time to get this information to the highest levels of government, or even to reach the lower levels for that matter. As the news media covered the carnage from a safe distance, they realized how vulnerable they were even in their helicopters should the giantess turn her attention towards them. Sanctity’s name and identity would reach the news media several minutes after the last helicopter was swallowed by her gaping maw. Until this was the case various media outlets had diverse takes on who she might be and why she was acting this way. When the helicopters first attacked her such networks as FOX news were praising the brave pilots and their sacrifice with OAN going even further saying it had to be done. Others like CNN, NBC among various news networks were more aghast with their actions as they realized what these pilots had started soon after. Many others were in the middle but soon when all the networks learned her identity most started to get in line with the narrative. Sanctity’s further actions would only horrify and further unite them in calling for answers as her actions turned crueler like a guided, conscious, sexy natural disaster. As the writers for the evening news ranged from being furious for the gunner's brazen actions to the more conservative approach which praised their valor for acting on the mere threat of her presence with force, the news developed quicker than it could be disseminated. All agreed that the helicopter crew’s actions were already punished, and all knew that there was the potential for many thousands to pay the ultimate price. Most labeled her a domestic terrorist with global potential still while others had more choice words including labeling her a thug. For their part the White House was soon in very heated, close contact with the Liberian embassy, with their president immediately claiming no knowledge of how or why this was happening but pledging his country’s full support. Many other curious or nervous world leaders followed a similar suit, as the fight could just as easily come their way. For now, the United States was in this alone, as forces were mobilized as the rest of the world watched. Little did they know this incident was only just beginning, would only get worse, and might not be completely isolated. But for now, all eyes were on Sanctity, and she did not disappoint.

I Got 5 On It by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame


Traffic was picking up as Jeremy and his professor drove to a local cafe to clear their heads a little. It would take courage to contact the authorities if Sanctity got out of hand. It dawned on both men that there could be negative repercussions sent their way. As word of the Sanctity’s self-pleasuring reached them, they heard the distant booms of the attack helicopters along with frantic radio reports of her further actions. This only seemed to increase the tensions on the street level as the two finally made it to a crowded cafe near the laboratory. As they exchanged brief cordialities, Jeremy showed some of the data from the latest test runs causing the supervisor to raise his eyebrow. The one TV in the corner had almost every patron and staff member staring up in awe at the screen. Others watched on their devices as many more were asking for their checks from the stunned baristas as they tried to rush home. Only able to see the television from across the room, the image was a little blurry, but it looked like his giant friend was about to be on the move again. After combing over the data, they both realized that they needed to somehow reach a higher authority with the facts and findings. Jeremy knew that Sanctity was only reacting negatively to her being attacked and was such a peaceful person that this was unlike her. If only there was some way he could communicate with her, would she hopefully settle down before she went on a true rampage. They both knew that the person that they needed to talk to would not be in the crowded cafe. Both leaping into the professor's older Lexus RX400h, they decided that the best place to start would be a local police station. It turned out this was a bit of a fool's errand, as the state of panic and crowd control was in full force as off duty officers were being called up to prevent looting and panic. As her actions took an air of violence, the two also thought of taking this information to the company that supplied the serum. Though that would yield a lot of interest and anyone with nefarious means on their minds could easily try to use the very substance. And they also knew that the military might try to exploit this experimental small batch of genes and use them to weaponize it. Heck, with this knowledge a tiny micronation like Monaco could rule the world. Maybe they would leave out the point about their experiment causing the growth for now. But such close friends would have valuable information about her motives and how best to mitigate any threat she causes. Already this would not save the helicopter pilots who had disregarded orders and fired upon her. Nor the countless lives at the buildings she destroyed accidentally. But the faster the professor's crossover hybrid reached the station the quicker they could mete out some information on Jeremy’s giant friend. As they arrived, the place was in a tizzy, so at first little attention was paid to them. They knew they could not act too brazen or loose with all the information that they knew, lest they end up as suspects in aiding and abetting the increasingly destructive giantess. Finally reaching a detective who looked to be involved in the intelligence gathering, they informed him that they personally knew the humongous woman very well. Easily providing proof such as Jeremy’s photos with the woman at large on his phone, they were taken in for questioning. This would not go as smoothly as either had hoped, but it was the first step in trying to communicate with Sanctity and would end up being the best way to get a handle of the situation. For now, it would take time to work their way up the chain of command and even longer to get them to listen to what they were suggesting. To protect themselves, Jeremy and his lab manager had to playthings close to the vest. It would take a lot of convincing along the way and staving off the threat, but as the walls shook and dust fell from the ceiling in the initial interrogation room, the older lab supervisor smiled. He knew the closer she got the more the police would listen to him and Jeremy. With the distant footsteps slowly nearing, they would have little choice.

The pilot and gunner were stunned as the top of the helicopter next to them was pinched by enormous brown fingertips, causing the rotors to explode and the engines to smoke and seize in a crushing grip. Not only was the target still intact, but she was certainly not happy with his decision. Luckily, she had grabbed two helicopters that were on the outside of the four-chopper formation. He immediately regretted choosing to shoot this gigantic woman, all the confidence and color pouring from his face, some depositing itself into his pants. The gunner’s pilot tried valiantly to swing the aircraft around but they both watched as the stunning woman brought their cohorts to her ample chest. Their sizable, disabled attack helicopters felt smaller the closer they got to her vast body. Never before has a living being held so much acreage, and while it was little relief, she was easy on the eyes. The giant woman shocked them as she held them at her mercy by speaking to them. They were fortunate to have headphones on, as the volume was ear shattering, and the tone told the story her words could not. Later when the media exposed her exact words, they refused to release what was said over the radio back to base. Until they were jettisoned forward, they were unaware of what she was saying, with movement came purpose and she did not hide where she brought that first batch. The copter crew never envisioned it ending this way, rushing towards areolas like dark brown ponds in exquisite detail. Every ridge and crease on her horny skin as clear formations. After her angry sounding speech another emotion was self-evident, pure arousal manifesting itself in nipples like three story buildings rising up off the lunar surface. They did not have long to ponder their fate as they screamed into hot mics, until the last second when the feed cut off. Her skin easily cut through the Apache canopy like butter, smearing their flailing bodies into pieces with the force. Two pilots had seen enough, including the original offender, and they just knew she was coming for them. They tried to maneuver but Sanctity was too fast. The sound her fingers made when pinching the rotor was like a car crash behind their heads. Brutal metal wrenching coupled with the seizing motor was just the beginning. First the primary helicopter had to watch their brethren getting lowered down towards an ass that could smother a neighborhood. As Sanctity’s thighs and cheeks pulled from the flattened forest, it sounded almost like velcro and splintering trees. Placing the helicopter on this strange landscape the pilot’s last words were that it smelled like “fresh wood chips” before becoming one with them. It was now their turn, all the hatred towards the enemy and he would come face to face with the last type of death he would ever envision succumbing to. Beckoned into the mouth of the very monster who had addressed them, she was not hiding her intentions or house sized teeth. Her beautiful smile parted to that of the coming darkness of a voracious predator's digestive tract, rising like a tunnel. Only hoping it would be quick was useless as Sanctity knew how to exact revenge. Carelessly tossing the disabled craft onto her tongue hard enough to injure revealed the searing, soft wet taste buds to soften the blow and draw out more pain. Gallons of hot saliva slathered them, as ridges the size of bean bag chairs tasted them. The beast did not wait long to use her tongue to casually toss them into her waiting throat, tumbling and spinning as the two went, breaking bones on some impacts along the way down her esophagus towards her stomach. One final splashdown into a soupy, disgusting swamp spelled their doom, as the pilot struggled with his harness while the gunner skillfully undid his. With no time to get to him, the whole helicopter sank into the dark living lake never to be seen again, drowning and digesting his last remaining company. Trying to tread water while the stomach acid burned his eyes and the various cuts the impacts made stung torturously. This was a cruel way to die, the sounds of the stomach acid sloshing against the walls he could not see around him. He could hear Sanctity’s massive lungs nearby, along with the pounding of her massive heart somewhere above him in the darkness. There was no mistaking that he was food for a living, breathing being, a pitiful ending he wanted desperately to shorten if he could. He tried reaching into his holster to pull out his service revolver, but even this failed him as the acidic soaking he was taking rendered the firearm useless. Breathing was difficult as there was very little oxygen, and suddenly the acid lake had great waves tossing him about. The giantess surrounding him was on the move again. Finally, one wave slammed his whole body against the lining of her stomach wall so harshly that it broke his back, and he was no longer able to tread water. Sinking below the surface one more time his lungs now filled with her digestive fluids, starting the breakdown of his body into food for the goddess. By the end of the day his fate would be anything but unique.

Sanctity had had enough and searched the landscape for the next target. If this world was going to reject her for who she was, then she would wipe the elements that she found as an affront to humanity off the face of the planet. While on her walk to her current spot, Sanctity remembered seeing a huge scar on the land in the form of a deforested patch of land currently being logged. This would not stand for the burgeoning goddess, and seeing how far back the news helicopters were, she decided that it was time for action. While it did not look to be too busy at the time, there were several pieces of so-called heavy equipment next to a sizable patch of forest that looked soon to join the other half of the semicircle in being clearcut. Her objective was no less clear as she moved towards numerous tiny yellow tank tracked tree cutting machines that looked like little spiders. Instead of spinning webs this equipment was like an excavator with a saw to cut trees down instead. Aware that her 400 ft long steps were causing smaller yet appreciable damage to the forest now, she made a note of this that maybe future steps would spare trees in lieu of the superficially artificial. While no full-time arborist by any means, Sanctity looked at the bottom of her sole to see a sea of splintered tree parts caked in mud. Rolling her eyes at the dilemma, her mind did wander to what her foot would look like if instead she had just stepped on a crowded city street instead. The very thought of the items and people pancaked by her weight caused a devious smile of erotic satisfaction to appear on her face. This would be personal, and she would enjoy every minute of it. Swiftly bending down, she stuck out both her hands and pinched two tree killer machines as she called them between her pointers and thumbs. Such large machinery was easily grasped by her sizable fingertips and was almost completely obscured by them. Having the helpless machines suspended high above the ground, Sanctity used her three-story fingerprints to end the suspense by easily pinching them flat and grinding them into bits of metal that would help fertilize the forest. It felt great, she thought, as she saved this little patch of forest by repeating this action several times before they were all turned to gray goo. Next by the logging road were a convoy of fifteen trucks either laden with logs or on-line ready to be loaded. Many still idled for the morning, but Sanctity made sure that they would never log on again. Using a similar pincer action, she tried to pick up the eighteen wheelers one by one. Accidentally, she only grabbed the first one by the trailer and the cab crashed back to the ground in a twisted heap. Careful not to repeat this mistake she collected the other fourteen large trucks onto the palm of her hand. Each was only about half as long as one of her fingers, easily fitting the multi-ton vehicles on her right hand. Thinking fast, since one part of her anatomy was being heavily broadcast judging by the camera angles on the bemused helicopters, Sanctity decided to give her ample breasts some wood as well. Lifting her right hand to her perky chest, she cupped her palm causing the micro machines to all pile into the heart of her palm, and she slowly pressed up. It felt amazing, as her ample ebony titflesh turned the trinket sized trucks into flattened carnage. She palmed her breast for a few seconds before pulling her hand away, letting the twisted mess fall back to the jobsite leaving a considerable crater. Only one piece of the former clear cutter crew remained standing, and Sanctity saved the piece for last. A simple mobile home trailer that served as the command center for the forestry foreman to work logistics while the crew did the work. Digging her middle and index finger under this flimsy shelter, Sanctity lifted it high above her head making sure the media saw how she felt about her Lorax-like tendencies. She said ‘timber’ to no one in particular as she watched the entire structure sail back to earth, igniting upon impact as the propane tanks exploded into a tiny fireball. Satisfied that she had saved ample acreage from deforestation to at least offset some of her future footprints, she looked for her next targets.

The woods could be a spooky place when the logging company foreman was growing up in the pacific northwest. It was only later in life when he began to see the dollar signs in those there woods and worked his way up through the ranks over the years. Though he never bore witness to any cryptozoological creatures, during his years he had had many ursine encounters which were less than pleasant. Being in the presence of such a large, hungry predator was true intimidation. Little did he know that his fate would take the form of the most dangerous game. Working alone through primordial forest with landscape and ecology altering efficiency, he did occasionally have negative encounters with treehuggers and environmentalists. There was some mutual respect, but the vitriol was often thinly veiled if at all. As the years passed the more forests he helped cut down. From working the cutting machines to the logging trucks to overseeing sites, he had risen steadily through the ranks and cleared thousands of acres of land for the logging industry. Over time with more awareness of ecology and global warming started to vex his business, he began his tenure running his own patch of forest to detree. He did not care too much about this or the spotted owls displaced thanks in large part to his fat bank account, as well as a sizable house he had built with some of the very lumber he helped harvest. Still, the hours were quite demanding and although it gave him an image of masculinity in the popular zeitgeist, the time it took up dominated his life. He would often pass the lonely time in his small, rectangle shacks singing the MP lumberjack song to himself, even if he was not always OK sleeping all night or working all day. And the foreman certainly never recalled jumping all nimbly pimbly from tree to tree. But life went on as the warming earth meant this particular February was an early start to the season on the latest patch the logging company chose for him. Before the sun rose, he was already jumping into the driver seat of his green company owned F350 pickup to head to the job site. Doing the J-turn out of his driveway, he did not realize this would be the last time he would see his beloved home. After driving for half an hour through the primordial forests, he felt the stiff suspension of his truck bounce as he left the pavement behind. Up the twisting logging roads, he stopped to open the gates to the facility. As he pulled up to the modular trailer, he thought the suspension on his truck was acting funny, unaware it was the movements of a giant woman miles away. Settling into his rectangular aluminum shelter that kept him out of the elements and not much more, he waited for the loggers to start arriving within the hour and caught up on some paperwork. In the distance through the thin walls around him, he could have sworn he heard some explosions and gunfire but wrote it off to the usual backwoods' hijinks. Minutes after those had subsided, he felt a tremor, and thought it was just a seismic event being so close to a major fault line. But then it was followed by another, then another, and they were getting stronger, shaking the whole facility. Suddenly through the tiny window he saw a huge metal logging machine designed to cut down trees literally lift from the ground. Rushing to the door, he was astonished as rising from the patch of land that he had already had clear cut rose a titanic young black woman completely free of clothes with two heavy machines pinched between her fingers. High above the sound of metal wrenching was followed by a metallic hailstorm as Sanctity obliterated the machines between her fingertips. One chunk crashed through the cab of his green truck nearby, caving in the roof and rendering it useless. He ran back inside the modular trailer to try to hide from the giantess as she repeated this action with all the tree cutting equipment and then went for the trucks. Moments after the logging trucks all vanished from the jobsite, a catastrophic boom knocked him off his feet when the ball of metal she had reduced them to become a crater by her enormous feet. Hoping she had finished her task and would move on, the world suddenly shifted around him as he rose high above the forest watching the ebony beauty's body dominate his window. Only able to see the horizon through the small windows, the giantess said something before he plummeted back to earth. The fall took several seconds but ended his life after a few weightless moments allowing little time to gather his last thoughts.

Sanctity scanned around her after her forest saving romp. She gazed in the direction the helicopters came from as the news choppers were a bit more wary now. On the roads she could see many puny blue and white dots of light signifying an increased police presence. Usually this would be the time she would make herself sparse under such conditions, but now being a giant woman with a serious height advantage, she would visit upon them when she had the chance. Still, the next target for her ire to change the landscape was also linked to the road system, as she decided to work her way back to civilization. To her, the petroleum industry was like a hydra; cut off one fossil fuel head, two more forever plastic ones sprouted in it’s place. Therefore, she would do her best to even out the score in their most abundant service, being gas stations. Sauntering her attractive body over to the first rural pumps, she wanted to try each one of her toes to see which of the ten did the task best. This small station did not even have a canopy but would be perfect for her pinky toe. Seeing a small white car at the station far below, she giggled as her dark digit gave it more of a fill up than it could handle. She felt the tiniest of tingle from the tiny auto and gas pumps as Sanctity applied her tiny toe’s weight against them. A miniature explosion occurred around the pad of her toe, feeling less hot than being barefoot on a summer beach. This was almost too easy, she thought. Moving down the side roads towards US26 again, she noted the gas stations growing in size and complexity. By the time she got to her big toes, she was rewarded not only with a truck stop, but what looked to be almost a dozen police SUVs neatly arranged on the lot, probably surprised to see her. From the tiny pinpricks of orange light, she could tell they were shooting at her, as it felt like the occasional bit of sand would ping harmlessly off her shin. Still, the nerve of them, these little piggies would have to go wee-wee-wee all the way home. Wriggling her big toe teasingly above them, Sanctity spoke up,

“Can’t you bits of dirt see the more you attack me the more annoyed I become. Your weapons are useless against my body,” she said confidently. “Now let me show you what my body can do to you, or rather what you can do for my body.”

Her words brought a barrage of tiny bullets of varying caliber against the thorny skin at the bottom of her big toe. At over fifty feet tall and seventy feet long, it overshadowed the highway gas station as well as some of the parked cruisers. Wiggling her extended digit once more, Sanctity let it dip down like Cinderella into the glass slipper. It would turn out to be many sizes too small, as she felt this larger facility strain only for a moment before her heavy toepad flattened it and popped several police SUVs underneath. Still, she was not getting as much feedback as she would like from her hardened skin as she was used to walking barefoot. There was an increasing number of gas stations ahead of her and she decided after the mites kept trying to attack her anyways that she would be a little naughtier herself. Promptly, Sanctity dropped to her hands and knees, bringing her view of the micro civilization below her much closer. Her dark brown pert nipples hung straight down, while still suspended hundreds of feet in the air. A whole stretch of road, businesses and people had a second nightfall that morning as her great shadow blocked out the sun for a quarter mile. The tiny gunfire now was concentrated on her great orbs, hardening her skin once more which was not what they had intended. Ignoring these protozoa for now and getting back to the task at hand, or rather at chest, she aimed her aroused nipple at an urban gas station. She had now entered the town of Sandy, as she could just see the faintest hints of the panic below as she tried her best to straddle the area without causing too much unintended destruction. Sanctity would use all the dexterity she could muster, aiming her erect nipple at the first gas station she saw on the strip. It felt amazing, the tiny structure yielding to her hardened skin. She let her boob’s weight down slowly as she did not want to harm the many surrounding buildings and traffic nearby. However, the gas station itself was thoroughly being destroyed, as her tit pressed it down so deep that the underground tanks ignited. Once again, the fireball only gave her a warm sensation on her sensitive flesh, prompting her to repeat the action several more times until she was satisfied, she had squashed every gas station in town. Deciding to give her tits a rest for now she was on the outer edge of town when she spied a pathetic roadblock set up. Unsure what the tiny sheriffs were trying to accomplish, she decided to kiss them goodbye as they fired wildly at her behind their gold and navy-blue SUVs. These proved useless as her soft lips smothered and crushed all into the pavement. In the parts of town that she had spared, the view of her spectacular ass and pubic area were breathtaking, but little did they know there was a set of eyes watching them from this location, helplessly trapped and along for the ride.

Screeching tires and ending sirens were the soundtrack now as emergency vehicles flooded the roads going to the rapidly expanding disaster area. Unlike most weather systems that were arbitrarily assigned hu-man names, especially for something as broad or localized as a winter storm by a certain corporate entity. This danger zone had an assigned name at birth, and a gestation period of over 23 years. This threat had developed much more rapidly, in a span of minutes, and was getting more belligerent by the minute. After some people cheered on the attack helicopters when they fired their rockets at her, the same gasp as they had no effect other than on her demeanor. Since then, thousands flooded the road making getting emergency rescue crews to where they needed to go a tall task. Some of the first search and recovery were called to other scenes, but at the gas station where her first building was purposefully destroyed maintained a ghost crew. The pit of the former building next to the gas station had only one unaccounted for and the first of many that were presumed crushed, dead, and not a priority as other scenes unfolded. A sense of false hope and safety fell over the gas station where a truck was still on its side and several workers were trying to board up shattered windows. The power had come back on after lines were checked, and a few brave motorists on the crowded roads started to get gas there. Trying to put a strong effort on an already trying day, even the interior convenience store was open again as well. As the news continued to leak in about the skirmish in the distance and Sanctity’s actions towards the logging outfit, they did not think she would return to an area she had already dealt such a devastating blow to. As the patrons nervously went about the pumps, the distant booming steps stopped for a few minutes prompting relief. If they had known that this was because Sanctity was on her hands and knees using her mammary assets to thoroughly erase similar gas stations from existence, then they would have been more worried. Instead, it was just one local news van and people stocking up on Slim Jims and Wildberry Skittles. As the reporter was on break the camera man continued to gather b-roll nearby the tractor trailer the feminine gust had tipped over. Meanwhile, the wrapped Chevy Express van with the satellite feed was parked near the canopy of the gas station. As he shot footage of the overturned tractor trailer, rhythmic static occurred on his preview screen simultaneous to growing tremors. The giantess was coming back. Swinging his camera wildly to his left, he caught the impossibly large young woman approaching rapidly. She was over a mile away and still he had to train his camera upwards. With a swiftness unfathomable for something so large, she arrived, first footfall hundreds of yards away yet bringing a tremor that knocked him off his feet. A warm gust of wind passed by him from her direction ruffling the leaves of trees. Sitting on the gravel dumbfounded, the cameraman still had the training and commitment to keep recording. He was quickly rewarded and punished for his actions. Extending the dark pad at the base of her tallest toe, Sanctity did not tease them long, landing on top of the gas station overhang. Zooming in on the action as the fire suppressant released and the roof resisted, turning several people including his talent into powdered ghosts. They would not live long enough to worry about the long-term risks to chemical exposure as a metal wrenching screech occurred with the collapse onto the people and cars parked below. All was replaced by her toe as her large toe next to it then landed on his van, easily flattening it and ending the feed. While it was not over for the man behind the lens like his coworkers may have thought back at the station, he survived to arrive many hours later with the rest of the story to tell. Luckily for him it was only in the distance and nowhere near as exciting.

In his jangly prison a quarter mile from the ground, with Sanctity’s oversized torso jiggling above him spreading to her flat stomach to the underboob a man would die to see. Well, many men, women. But for now, this was his view as she walked purposefully to her next destination after she was attacked. He was unable to see why she stopped, as she faced away from the mountain as she went along, until another rush of downwards momentum made him queasy. Her humongous hands rocketed past him to some items on the ground that turned out to be industrial logging equipment. These themselves were noisily ground to pieces between her fingers. He could only hope none of the equipment was in use when she went for the logging trucks next. These she scooped into one hand before balling them up by loading them beyond capacity with the underside of her breast, dropping the multiton metal meteorite back down to the ground crashing loudly. The last piece of resistance was lifted by her lone finger, as the goddess stood back up to her full height. He had to squint to make out her finger high above him as she said one word and let whatever it was she held go. Tumbling down and breaking up from wind resistance appeared to be a tumbling modular home. He was happy he could not see it land but the crash said enough. Hearing more volleys of gunfire as she started walking again, along with sirens meant she was not alone. Even he thought drawing her attention would be foolish, and sure enough many were cut short mid noise by a part of her magnificent body. There were also explosions, sometimes with the light of the fire rising to near his vantage point followed by the pillars of thick black smoke. After what seemed like ten of these, his world was turned upside down as now he would be able to see more than he bargained for through his windshield. The giantess crept to her hands and knees, and for the first time in many minutes the trapped, middle-aged man could tell where he was. Blood rushed to his head and his belts already slackened by many impacts, miraculously held as the sky inverted. He recognized this portion of US26, and even some of the local businesses that he sometimes frequented, several for the last time. The gravity of the situation had Sanctity’s pert breasts hanging straight down, pointing menacingly at the towns below. As the perspective changed the man knew that they could cause some real, widespread damage. Taking aim at a gas station under the dark, wide shadow she was casting, he watched in astonishment as her hardened nipple met little resistance in burying the entire facility before just a kiss from her dark areola finished off the rest of the lot. He could tell she did this purposely as she just stopped her breast short of full destruction, as she just barely spared the roads and other buildings her tit flesh would have surely enveloped had she let it. Removing her fleshy orb revealed a deep pit where the gas station once stood, crawling on to her next destination she repeated this action. Having seemingly finished titboxing the gas stations in town he saw a roadblock with some scared looking officers firing wildly at her. This proved a fool's errand, as the man in the upside-down SUV heard the sickening sounds of crumpling metal, plastic and an abrupt end to the gunfire from his hostess's smothering lips. After she finished her kiss of death, Sanctity rose from her hands and knees, thus allowing the blood to flow from the suspended man’s head again and putting his seat belts to work as she began to move. He caught a glimpse of the areas where she seemed to be heading next, including one RAM truck dealership he had shopped at before settling on the Ford after reading customer complaints about their transmissions. This would now be the least of their worries as the giantess loomed.

Standing back up to her full height, Sanctity used her forearm to wipe the crushed remains of a yellow plastic traffic barricade her tender kiss had just crushed along with the attendant officers. She was surprised even herself how much she had changed from her demeanor hours earlier, and with the power bestowed upon her flooded the lust as well. Still, the way she saw it was her versus the world, and she knew that the world was not going to stop trying to harm her, so why hold back? Besides, most of her aims of her newfound destructive powers would be towards that of things she felt harmed the planet both she and the rest of them inhabited and gladly played the part of mother nature to even the score. As time wore on however, and more attacks on her magnificent body were launched, even Sanctity knew she got carried away. Taking a few steps onto the outskirts of the town which now had more than its fair share of smoldering nipple shaped craters, she spied a RAM truck dealership down by her feet. While parts of her home country would be able to utilize such a heavy-duty pickup while beating around the bushes, this was instead handed by the ubiquitous tough Toyota Hiluxes and Nissan Navaras instead. She scoffed whenever she saw a family of one driving these polluting road hogs down the narrow city streets, bullying their way through pedestrians that could not be seen over the obnoxiously tall hoods. Now was her chance to see ride one, or more accurately about 200 at once to see what all the fuss was about. Sinking down into a kneeling position, she hovered her round rump above the now darkened dealer lot knocking over the large, plastic horned sign on the highway out front. Letting her ass drop to the ground was an orgy of sensations as she felt hundreds of tiny metal boxes popping under her superior weight as she was well beyond the tiny trucks' payloads. This, coupled with the dealership building and service garages themselves collapsing and conforming to her round cheeks felt great. The entire lot was covered by her once petite ass end to end, pressing the mess up to ten stories into the ground. Sanctity was so satisfied with her work her right hand instinctively reached for her very swollen clit but decided to save this energy for later. Sitting there she now saw another wasteful gas guzzler array gleaming in the morning sun, and Sanctity decided to put the recreational back into the RV. Lifting her soft butt off the ground, she began her crawl over to the scene, feeling the mini multicolor metal flakes float harmlessly to the ground as her ass cheeks sheared once more with motion. She did not have to go far to the next place, as her body bracketed the lot with its shiny motorhomes under her great shadow. Lowering her chest once more, Sanctity aimed her right breast at the RV dealer. She felt her hardened nipple fold and crumple the first two Winnebagos with ease as they conformed to her shape, pushing them into the asphalt crumbling like wet sand. This would have been erotic enough, but her areola then entire breast spread across the lot and into the building. It was nearly a perfect fit as she felt dozens of vehicles being flattened against her ample boob. Sanctity had been proud of her chest for years, as she had a fit figure and shapely breasts, not obnoxiously big nor flat chested but natural beauty. None of the guys she had been with complained before, though this might have also had to do with her killer smile and delightful demeanor beyond her rack when they looked. Now, not only had her smile killed, but her right breast had also fully enveloped the entire RV dealer lot, maybe a hundred individual recreational vehicles and a building with a service center all lost. Needless to say, her demeanor had shifted as well, as she reeled back onto her heels to kneel for a moment and examine herself. Looking at her impressive chest, Sanctity thought it was funny how one was a cleanish orb while the other was covered in debris. Her perfect brown skin littered with building fragments, and mangled, gray rectangles including two which were clamped onto her hardened nipple. She also realized that being a goddess worked up a thirst, so she did a quick search for something to drink. She did not have to look far.

In the oval office, there was stunned silence as the high-powered military machines were more toys and playthings for the goddess. Further military options were examined though at this time there seemed to be a consensus towards mass evacuation. The numbers were grim as to what could happen should the giantess head towards a major city, as she was watched on the move again. First, the convened congress was aghast at what she did to the logging area then gas stations. More than a few blushed as well as she dealt with these using her more savory body parts. The war room buzzed with initial reports of death and destruction the likes of which were never seen, as more foreign countries called in to pledge support. Not all were as trusting yet, as not all were allies, but several blocs and corporate cartels came around quicker than was expected. OPEC was a major one early on as they saw what she was doing to gas stations and could only imagine what would happen if or when she turned her attention to major ports or other petroleum infrastructure. Their worries would later be confirmed as even rival countries like Iran now supporting the efforts of the ‘great satan’ due to the notably nude woman disrupting their interests, as the day wore on. Closer to home the military brass leaned heavily upon the conservative cabinet to press on with the attack to see if their ground artillery could have an effect in at least dissuading the giantess from entering the more heavily populated areas. Those not decked in green with yellow stars on their shoulders argued that this would only further antagonize the giant woman causing her to choose direct confrontation. Still, even they felt the course was already set in action and that something had to be done. Those in the latter, smaller liberal leaning oval office crew were exploring other, scientific minded options as well, but agreed until that worked maybe attacking her would maybe slow her down until any solution could be reached. They were powerless in the room unless they came up with some answers as to what could be done to affect or at least communicate with the giantess. Little did they know that the two people with the best answers were already in a police station in Portland being largely ignored by the scrambling division. These presidential advisors were gaining some clout as they were able to quickly deduce Sanctity’s identity and tried desperately to find anyone who knew her in Oregon. Already their search had met many dead ends, but the leads continued to pour in, as all resources from FBI databases to civilian DNA studies were put to work to try to crack the code. All of them still watched her awesome abilities on camera in the convened congresses as other world leaders spoke to the fearful masses in their countries about the current events, trying to hastily formulate plans of their own should there be other occurrences. As congress watched her using her ample chest and rear as weapons of ass destruction, a strange thing happened. Even at the very peak of a divisive administration in early 2018, many delegates began to literally and figuratively cross the aisle. First to console and brainstorm with the overburdened Oregon representatives, but also amongst each other as a common enemy had made strange bedfellows. Back in the oval office, the president decided to listen to his military brass to launch a scaled ground counteroffensive to deter or hopefully deflect the giantess from her current path. He also warned that if this failed to produce any meaningful results, then the floor would be opened to other non-military options from the other side of the table where many were in group huddles and on cell phones trying to formulate a cohesive action plan. The ace in the hole that they did not know that they had yet were already formulating some ideas of their own, if only they could get someone to listen.

Waterfalls by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

word of warning, there's exists a bit of waterworks in this chapter so if that's not your cup of warm lemonade, feel free to sit this blocky texted bunch of words out



The district police chief felt the walls of his station shaking and was doing his best to deploy the many uniformed officers to ease congestion of the panicking public while recalling those off duty for the mystery of what lay ahead. He almost forgot about the nerdy professor and lab worker who had come in 30 minutes earlier and claimed to know more about who the giant woman was and her possible motives. After having some of his better detectives conduct the initial interviews to see if they were legitimate resources, he decided he may as well poke in as he was otherwise clueless on what to do about the menace. At first the chief was skeptical, as both the older gentlemen and younger man there seemed out of their element, but he quickly began to lean into Jeremy more as he correctly answered more questions about Sanctity from the rap sheet that only a close friend and personal confidant would know. The superior officer soon started to realize that as the giantess got closer to the city, that these too might be invaluable resources to at least her psychology and what she might target next. Having had their phones confiscated early on, Jeremy was even able to correctly surmise that she would likely go after environmentally damaging businesses as he knew that she was a naturalist at heart. He had the proper channels available to him through the FBI and CIA that might be able to help get their information into an area that it could help and maybe even find a way to communicate with the beautiful beast, but the chief also knew that these resources would already be strained, and that time was of the essence. After the intense rounds of questioning, the professor and Jeremy were reunited in the same room, as the chief along with a couple other senior detectives on the other side of the table. They were told explicitly that they better not be hiding any information or up to ulterior motives as the consequences would be dire. Unfortunately, the emphasis at the end of his warning was lost when the lights briefly flickered out, then came back on after a booming female footstep in the distance. A crack also formed on the one-way mirror on the next tremor, highlighting the weight of the knowledge that the two possessed. They were placed in an Explorer PPV cruiser to be brought to the regional FBI office where more questions would follow, but they were making leeway with the right channels, as the military was hungry for information from these valued resources. The ride was a bit rough with the stiff shocks, and heavy traffic being hard to negotiate, even with a light bar and siren. After ten minutes they were whisked into a large building neither had ever noticed before and brought down to the basement which held a bomb shelter situation room. Still feeling the increasing tremors as Sanctity made her way in their direction, the confines were a bit more comfortable as they watched her actions on the TVs along with many other puzzled field agents. Right as she approached a large pond on the live feed, the two were summoned into one of the head honchos' offices. Now was the time to move their plans that they had discussed into action with those who had the resources to execute them, so long as the agents would listen.

Minutes earlier back in the town of Sandy, a couple of dumbfounded officers were made to set up a roadblock on the edge of town to try to keep the evacuation orderly should the giant woman terrorizing the forest areas turn her attention their way. It was a thankless task that only got worse as the attack helicopters failed to make a dent in her perfect ebony skin, only serving to perturb the young woman. Next, she seemed to take aim with individual toes in the distance, causing explosions one at a time. Over the radio it was announced that she was targeting gas stations, which explained the phenomena, though not the reason. Her tall body was looming larger when suddenly it wasn’t, as she dropped to her hands and knees near the other side of town. Any hopes she had averted quickly vanished and her curly black natural hair scalp came into view followed by her face staring down towards her own body. Her head would bob slightly, and her enormous mouth would form into a slightly aroused smirk, biting her lower lip at some action below. Another frantic call came out from an officer at a gas station calling in from his cruiser that the giant woman was lowering her nipple towards his location. The call cut out sharply as seconds later, another explosion reached them at the speed of sound from her direction. Using the similar rule to lightning and thunder, they were able to start timing her, and she was getting closer. The two officers were from the area and could almost count the gas stations in town being squished by the aroused giantess. They wondered what Sanctity was up to and what she would do when she ran out of gas stations to tit-box into oblivion. Still on her hands and knees and moving in their direction, she did not leave them guessing for long as the demoness suddenly locked eyes with them. Huge black pupils in a sea of brown iris glared angrily at them as they felt compelled to fire their service weapons wildly in her direction as if it would have any effect. It did, but not one they desired as her face zoomed towards them at impossible speed as she pursed lips that were more than twice as wide as the road itself. Those luscious lips leaned in for their kiss, smothering and crushing the officers, the barriers and their SUVs with ease. Next at the RAM dealer it was a busy day when the big windows in the showroom went dark. The TVs in the service waiting room were all turned to ESPN that day and missed out on the action as the giantess approached. The lot boy felt the irony as he gingerly parked a used SRT8 pickup on a display lift. Rams are known to butt with their horns, and a butt would be their undoing. A grainy security camera in a bank across the street watched the entire facility and lot vanish, replaced by the nude ass of a woman who extends well beyond the top of the frame. When the nude goddess lifted her body, nothing remained outside of deep, twin craters as Sanctity moved on to the next plaything for her whims. Further down the road the assquake caused many of the high-profile motorhomes to bounce off the ground briefly, almost tipping over. Soon thereafter a total eclipse of the sun occurred, but this one featured twin moons jiggling slightly with two bullseyes in the middle pointing right down. One couple browsing the lot had just pulled the retractable awning down on the luxury coach in a vain attempt to slow the supersized right breast plummeting their way. It was like Wile E. Coyote and his umbrella sheltering from the falling boulder, as Sanctity’s right breast smothered the entire facility with ease. While the tiny people along with dozens of others were killed instantly by this mammary assault, the RV they were standing next to was removed from the scene as it along with another parked nearby were stuck to the horny skin of the beast’s nipple. The mahogany exterior paint of the now twisted wreck of a bus matched her hardened dark brown skin well.

All this excitement worked up a thirst only the way only a goddess could. Since all the various coffee shops were a bit too small to cater to a woman of her stature, Sanctity scanned for nearby bodies of water. While she was saddened at the prospect of slurping up such a volume of water from local wildlife, it was not worth languishing from thirst either. Meanwhile, she had also noted her beautiful brown skin had started to become a mess of former conquests, she would need a much larger body of water to clean this body of hers. Needs over wants for now, she spotted a decent sized pond from her perch high above the rocky terrain. Leaving the town of Sandy behind in tatters, Sanctity moseyed on over to the pristine waters. The water was a little murky and she could not quite see the bottom, and like everywhere else it seemed there was the hand of man at work as there were several pickups with boat trailers parked by a comically small launch. A few specks in white or glinty metal meant she may have not been alone, but this would only be a little collateral damage that she was getting used to. She did laugh to herself wondering how well their life vests would keep them afloat where they were heading. That would be their problem, as Sanctity began to crouch over the basketball sized body of water. The small lake itself was notably shallow but would have to do for now. To get to the wider river later, she would have to march through some densely populated areas, and it might suit her needs better but all good things to those who wait. There was a small hill to climb on the way, so many splintered trees better be worth the sip. Onto her hands and knees, Sanctity purposely buried a pickup truck parked on the boat ramp awaiting a vessel that would not make it back from the abyss using her index finger as she lowered her pursed lips to the surface of the lake. As daintily as she could so as not to cause a capsizing splash, her luscious lips kissed the water. Relieved that she had not hit the bottom, she slowly stuck out her tongue to gauge the depth without stirring up too much sediment. Only halfway from her parted lips she felt the silt and withdrew her pink sea serpent to her mouth. Not being of canid lineage and lacking the ability to lap up the life sustaining liquid, Sanctity opted for the hominid version of sucking up the water. It tasted a little fishy, but she assumed that it was probably many bass whose so-called large mouths were overtaken by a colossal one. She also felt the occasional larger item bounce off her undulating tongue. She could never be too sure if it was a lake boulder or the fiberglass hull on an unfortunate boat. There were several down there, just not as many now. Watching just beyond her nose, one feeble vessel drifted towards her lips as if caught in a tractor beam. Sucking just a little harder than needed she actually felt the boat pass her lips, ricochet off her tongue and end up with a fate like Geppetto without Pinocchio to save them. The muddy bottom of the lake was starting to show all around her face, as it shrunk rapidly to softball, then golf ball size, and suddenly, there was none. Just glistening rocks and a few rivulets to hopefully refill the reservoir in time. Sanctity leaned back onto her heels once again and was quite satisfied as she rubbed her taut tummy. Making her way back over the hill, she did her best to retrace her steps to minimize damage to the forest. Back on the road again she continued on her path towards the city with a score to settle.

The fish were biting this morning, as a decent cooler full of fresh stock was hauled in. Nearly to the brim of the red and white plastic box lay almost a dozen fish. And caught in such quick succession the men holding the reels that day felt like they almost wanted to get out of the water as fast as they could. Such odd behavior was unseen, but the reason why would present itself in tall order. The nearly clear blue sky mirrored on the lake refracted unexpectedly from some strangle ripple actions on the water, breaking surface tension. Maybe a distant storm or fault tremors? Either way it seemed to really spook the fish and amphibian population. The fisherman did not see any herons of eagles, which was odd as they were frequent guests on these tours. As he started to worry and his flip phone not of particular use for the news, he decided to head to shore. Only minutes later shore would head to him. A few cranks on the older outboard motor and it was puttering away. The pond he was on did take a few minutes to cross and he could see an orange Nissan Titan pickup already using the ramp backed up to a larger bass boat. A sudden crashing sound just over the hills leading up the lake along with the splintering of trees led to a bizarre sight. The head of an attractive young woman crested over the land and judging by her distance she had to be enormous. He could not believe his eyes, and immediately checked his motor for gas fume leaks, but his head was on the level. The fish under the surface seemed more frantic than ever, as were those on the boat launch. As she got closer, he could tell she had a beautiful body though her proportions were that of a shorter woman, her height told a different story. With booming authority, the giantess’s knees crashed down into the forest as her face zoomed and loomed nearer. Sticking out her hands, the man on his boat watched helplessly as the pickup truck, trailer and those trying to guide a vessel ashore were all crushed under a single finger. The giantess paid them little heed, as she seemed focused on the waters surrounding him. Foolishly, he had been gunning his motor for the shore that was now dominated by the dark-skinned beauty, but the danger she imposed now had him reversing course to try for the forests on the other end of the lake. Her dangerous lips touched down in the water fifty yards behind him and did not make as big a splash as he expected. He was making steady progress for the far shore but suddenly, his forward momentum arrested, and the motor seemed to putter in place. He looked around for a log or some other debris he might be hung up on but all around was clear and the water still deep. Then the fisherman watched behind him at the giantess as another watercraft was drawn towards the giant woman’s mouth, only to vanish underwater. Realizing his boat was now drifting in the same direction, he gunned his engine to maximum power, but sanctity’s suction was far too great as the shores were getting closer to him now. Hoping desperately to reach them as the weird race played out as the water level dropped, Sanctity seemed unaware of his plight. It was all for naught as the tractor beam it seemed had him square in it’s grasp, and soon he was mere feet from the sea monster. He could swear her great big brown eyes were staring down at him as his boat slipped under the archway of her lips into the dark void. While he was glad he wore his life vest that morning, he held onto his boat tight and was in for a bumpy ride.

Making the final step from the forest, Sanctity was swept up in another human urge that would need to be addressed in a delicate manner. After the pounding she took last night coupled with her recent drink, she realized she had to go pee. Realizing a toilet her size would be hard to come by, she opted for a bush wee, though was nervous about the environmental impacts. She also rightly assumed that while the ammonia in her voluminous bladder would kill acres of plant life or sully an entire waterway, she also knew that the nitrates in her urine could fertilize the entire pacific northwest. With this in mind, she once again tried to seek a spot which could hold her planet of piss. It did not take too long to spot the perfect latrine from her lofty perspective. Someone had already dug a nice big hole for her, and while they appeared to still be digging deeper, Sanctity would provide a perfect end to their progress. Another quarry mining the earth's precious, non-renewable resources for some short-term gain, or at least that was the way she saw it. The little yellow trucks crawling around looked like micro machines from her vantage point, but she knew that these behemoths normally dwarfed regular passenger vehicles and could move mountains. The large, strange looking excavators and conveyor belt looking machines that fed them were even bigger, but at most the size of a roll of Lifesavers. These machines and men had already made quite a scar on the earth but still appeared to be active this morning. Sanctity decided to maybe test the payload of a few of the massive yellow bucket trucks before adding a similar amber hue to the rest of the arena. Bending down, it had not yet ceased to amaze her the weightlessness of these massive objects, these trucks weighed near as much as small houses, as buildings would be a test in the future. Even the top floor of the parking garage was like a pastry. The tiny Tonka trucks her brother used to play with were closer in size to a couple peanut butter cups now. Bending down, she snatched two of them between her thumb and pointer fingers, feeling the hard steel malform on the grills of these diesel beasts. She was so aroused by the slowly spinning wheels on the tiny trucks, she decided to add her dark chocolate to the middle. Bringing the weightless, occupied trucks to her hardened nipples, she first was going to let them sit by their shovels facing skywards, but they kept slipping. So instead, she easily bent the shovels around her hardened flesh, wordlessly mouthing through a toothy grin to ‘stay right there’ and also winked again at the amassed choppers. Next one of those long excavators was seven stories, but this was nothing compared to the place they were going. All the crushed rocks and debris would be a tad gritty, but feeling the power of bedrock itself crumbling against her sensitive region would be too hot not to try. With a fierce look in her eyes, Sanctity looked up at all the flashing lights on the ground and spotted a few more friends gathering in the distance. A few large tanks in her intended direction stuck out in their sandy tan against the dark brown landscape of late February. Even their machines were small compared to the latest toy she grabbed. Only needing three fingers, she rubbed it roughly against her wet folds, it instantly crumbled to pathetic pieces as multi-ton wheels rained down on the worksite, causing death and chaos. Taking her hand out of her vagina for now, Sanctity felt enough of a rush as the stuck, wet, earth moving excavator did not fill her much, but she was not just using it for gratification. She also was using it as ammunition. Aiming at the deepest area where the latest dynamite had exploded, she let loose a torrent that would have been on par to the ID4 blast. Sanctity never had any stage fright and really did have to go, so she did what came natural to her. Unfortunately for those below her, the mangled monster machine was pushed down quicker than it could fall by a torrential volume of urine. It filled the little salad bowl sized extraction rapidly, but she had not had much to drink that morning to that point besides the pond. She watched callously as it filled to the top, no doubt drenching and drowning many workers on the busy site. She did not care, especially when she saw the tanks. After what happened with the helicopters, she felt the best defense might be her good offense. The next time she still wanted to use the ocean as a toilet as that is the only area she felt the damage might be minimized by the saline waters.

After the last boat went under, the forlorn fisherman saw the white silhouette of it go underwater for a moment before flashing into her waiting mouth. Knowing his engine was running on fumes he knew what to expect next if she did not let up. Grabbing a steady hold on both bars bolted-in on the side of the boat, he prepared for the ride of his life. He was only underwater for a second as he held his breath past the event horizon, then water pressure shot him up like a cannon. Brief glimpses of white, house like teeth were seen, and a tongue bigger than his apartment building before going down the pitch-black tube. Being eaten or drunken alive by the sober faced killer giantess was not on his bucket list but written in as the last item anyhow. It was only a matter of seconds down the rapids of her esophagus until the fifty-foot drop down onto a new pond, that of bubbling digestive fluids. He made sure to use the emergency oar to push the vessel away from the deluge as she finished off the lake. He thought he heard thrashing against the loud waterfall before him, but by the time she finished, this had silenced. He knowingly grabbed an emergency flare to shed light on the situation, to see if there was any slim hope of escape. All the fish that he caught went out of his pot and into her frying pan, as all were dead on the surface of her greenish opaque stomach acid. They were not alone as all manner of marine animals became protein for the gigantic woman. As the man gazed up, towards the far corners of the pit of the giantess' stomach, he could see a few bodies of those mariners who had not made it, dying as food for the goddess. Lifting to the far wall to start to scan upwards, he saw a truly ghastly sight. It looked to be the tail rotor from a military helicopter, the rest submerged and lodged on the porous, impenetrable stomach walls. He moved on fast to see the dark hole of her digestive tract too high above to hope to reach. There was truly nowhere for him to go, as he could hear the ominous sounds above him. The lungs as the giant woman who ate him breathing, the rhythmic booms of her heart, and the most alarming was when she spoke. Then another sound below him indicated another bodily function for the predator who devoured him intact. Her bladder emptying was only false hope for the hours of digestion to get to that point would be quite unsurvivable. A more pressing issue now would be the toxic air around him had very little oxygen, and should she move again the boat would be unsteady and maybe capsize in the waves. Even standing still he soon noticed the true peril of his situation. His normally solid fiberglass boat frame was bubbling green fluid in normal dry spots. The acids in her stomach were eating away at the epoxy holding his vessel together. He knew it was only a matter of time before he went under. Knowing some stabilizing component was lost, the entire watercraft began a death wobble. The entire contents spilled as the boat flipped, leaving the tiny man grasping to hold onto the remains of his fishing boat. The acid ate at him all around, and even the binding agents on his life preserver. It was all too much to bear, so he gladly undid the vest and decided to sacrifice himself as food to the giantess as it was the only option he had left.

Another day as usual at another rural worksite was about to be interrupted by the giantess. This one however, was a bit busier, but with the radio silence due to the presence of radio-controlled explosives, no one on site could know, nor see or hear the events unfolding miles away. Therefore, when Sanctity arrived at the quarry it was to a pit of very surprised individuals. Within the next few minutes only two would survive the onslaught for the time being but were placed in very unenviable situations. For now, they, like many others, were minding their duties. The extremely heavy equipment that they were piloting, or the dynamite being laid down were not to be played around with. In the end, they weren't even big enough to be sufficient toys for the burgeoning female tempest. For the duo, both were waiting in queue to have their Caterpillar bucket trucks filled with crushed rock to be taken back up the quarry for further processing. The massive machines themselves were five stories of yellow and black steel and rubber, belching diesel fumes as the trucks moved. Since they were young growing up in the pacific northwest, neither had been too fascinated by the scale Tonka trucks that could be ridden on. Still, as both had their original education end in high school, the prospects were dim for anything outside the trades, which they found they flourished. Over the years, they had graduated from lighter duty bulldozers and backhoes to large dump trucks and earth movers. Both soon signed on to work on the latest mine site which had been in operation for a couple years by 2018. Both welcomed the mild weather by February standards as they sat in their unheated cabs waiting for the jarring impact of the rocks behind them as they sat fifty feet above the ground. Instead, something more massive was afoot as over the idling engine under them that was the size of a mini school bus a strange vibration actually shook their trucks. That would be all the warning that they would get that instead of the rocks, each would get their own massive brown boulder. Suddenly, a hundred-foot finger went pad first to completely darken the view of both operators. If they thought it couldn't be real in the first second, the gravity soon snapped them back from perceived fantasy to grim reality. They could barely see out the narrow side windows, but with the upwards momentum and streak of blue sky greeting them, they knew that in some impossible way they were rocketing upwards towards unknown fates. A sudden jolt shook them as the steel bars on the window separating them from the rock loads bent inwards from a warm, dark brown rough-skinned appendage. Facing straight up now they could see just under the chin of the perpetrator, the beautiful jawline of an attractive young ebony woman. Able to only see the sky above her and out towards the horizon, they could also see each other from a distance offering a mirror to what they were each experiencing. To their astonishment, while the trucks they drove were enormous on a human scale with tires that towered over even the tallest passenger vehicles, their entire machines were new trinkets stuck to the aroused nipples of a giant woman. While this view would mean they could avoid seeing what happened next, their coworkers were much less fortunate. Anyone else left operating heavy machinery or just milling about the quarry witnessed next was spectacular and deadly. First Sanctity used one of the biggest pieces of equipment in the yard to satisfy her vast lust. She would only briefly envelop it as it shot out of her into an impact crater that gushed out muddy piss. There was no time to escape as it rose rapidly, even overtaking the big trucks in a matter of seconds. All drowned as the drenching ammonia fumes knocked out the few who made it to the surface. Her new guests could feel her pounding heartbeat through her skin and knew something was going on. They then heard the raging torrent like a waterfall as she relieved herself, but their journey had only just begun.

Sanctity was happy to have some guests along for the ride, little did she know about the SUV trapped further down in her pubic hair. The two massive shovels were firmly crimped onto her breasts, and she wanted the world to have a reference of her raw scale. The dump trucks had six wheels all useless exposed to the air 1,800ft above the ground, like pinned beetles they weren’t going anywhere. The only one’s helped by her actions were the censors as her areolas were almost completely covered by her new nipple rings, but as they bobbed gently with her motions, it would be anything but a pleasure cruise for the helpless operators aboard them. Still, she felt it was time to say thanks for the tanks by heading their way. They were such tiny things compared to her magnificent body at first, she could only tell what they were by the out of place colors. It was clear that artillery in this part of the country was not intended to be camouflage, if used outside of training purposes at all. Still, she was certain that kaiju was not in the drills they had run though was genuinely upset that they still intended to hurt her. Instead, Sanctity wanted to put her foot down here. Seeing the field, they were setting up in was a short couple mile jaunt, she leered down at them as she glided over leaving the swirling muddy tan and gold bowl of urine behind, she was able to survey the scene. There was only maybe a dozen of the war machines, tiny tanks the size of Chex cereal, and they were flanked by numerous, smaller rice krispie sized Humvees. Sanctity hoped that they just watched her erotic displays using her body to wipe out swaths of infrastructure, drank the lake then sullied and filled the quarry. Looking down on them with pity in her gaze, she gave them a few seconds to size her up before she spoke to them in an ominous tone.

“Once more you decide to try to attack little old me when all I wanted was to try to have a little drink and fill in that garish hole you left on our only planet. I would say pick on someone your own size but now tanks to you I have decided to clamber towards those hazy buildings and do whatever comes to mind.”

She was unsure if the tiny soldiers could even understand her, but right as she finished that sentence the first tanks fired harmlessly at her ankles. Did they really think that they could harm her? She thought. She watched their futile efforts with amusement as she wondered if they were trying to distract her from more populated and tantalizing targets. Regardless, they only served to antagonize her and this rubbed her the wrong way. Round after round was fired at the unimpressed goddess, until her voice rang above the last volleys that only could only marginally glance off her solid shins.

“Very cute you guys, though I grow bored with your petty distractions.” She raised her hand towards her chest and used her pinky to brush over the tires of one of the suspended dump trucks to show off for the boys.

“You insects might have some cute toys; I am growing more and more to enjoy playing with them whether you want me to or not. I do not even want to waste time using your mighty war machines as fodder for my body at this point, but if you insist.”

Wasting no time, she extended her big toe again right at one of the tanks. She was amazed that the entire vehicle was easily overshadowed by the digit as she pressed down. It only gave resistance for a second before it crunched in a satisfying manner. She was happy to repeat this action four more times as she saw the remaining seven tanks trying to scatter. It was no use, as she could cover many miles per minute. Not able to hide her smile as they surely watched their brethren become smoking holes in the ground, Sanctity let them know her intentions.

“I see how busy that highway is becoming a few miles away with that delicious looking breakfast cereal inching along it. I know how much you Americans love your weird sports; I think I saw one called pumpkin seed spitting. Let me further assist you puny beings and see who the winner will be.”

Everyone watching at home who heard the translation of her loud lips minutes later already knew who the only victor whose spoils had prompted mass evacuations which would soon only exasperate things. Her upper torso shot down again, this time her hand easily gathering up all seven tanks and even a few of the tiny Hummers as well, thought she could not see the dozens of soldiers she collected as well as they were mercilessly popped and crushed between the rolling vehicles and her unyielding skin. She coyly brought them up to her face and took a nice long whiff of the pile through her nose. It smelled of diesel fumes, spent munitions and mainly fear. She promptly moved back along the already devastated road to her quarry as she unceremoniously dropped one tank into her wishing well, the crew certainly not picking drowning in urine as their last wish. With the six remaining military machines in hand, she moved back to the original spot and took a few more steps across the field towards the roadway. It was still a bit of a distance but the couple miles was literally within spitting distance of her statuesque form, or so she wanted to show. She leaned in again with pursed lips and kissed her quarry, noting some tingling sensations that she did not realize were the flailing bodies of tiny soldiers getting squished against her lips along with harmless bullets unable to even pierce her skin. Without warning she took two between her teeth gently with her mouth wide open so the rest could see. She could feel the useless tank treads brushing up against her enamel, knowing that these pathetic bugs were trying to escape was making her hot. With a snap of her neck like a bird about to swallow its prey, she chomped down on the tanks chewing loudly and showing off her food to their stunned comrades. She felt the mass of metal get smaller and smaller as it was obliterated between her canids and ground to a fine grit by her molars. She mercifully ended the display by swallowing the remainder, but then commenced with her contest. Sucking in another battered tank, she aimed then spit in the highway's direction. Sanctity did not get a good arc on it, and watched the machine explode in a fireball in an industrial park several hundred feet of the highway. She would have to aim higher, she thought to herself. Rearing her head back and focussing on the streaming colorful dots, she watched in amazement as the flying behemoth vehicle landed almost square to the busy roadway, collapsing a section of highways the twisted metal and saliva husk barreled through the support stanchions almost a mile and a half away from her.

“Bullseye!” She proudly exclaimed as her great fun caused chaos and misery for thousands. Trying almost too hard to repeat with the third tank she overshot the roadway by some distance this time, landing an astonishing two and a half miles away in a field. Callously, she simply decided to swallow the last tank, surely drowning the last tank crew in the sea of her stomach. No longer focused on the contents of her hand, she merely wiped wherever was left of the soldiers and smaller Humvees against her ass cheek, crushing the lot of them. Looking towards downtown Portland a scant few miles away, she decided it was time to revisit her old stomping grounds. Sanctity knew the world was watching along with the large earth movers that she forced into being her new nipple rings, but she still had no idea there was one more living person held captive by her magnificent body further down.

The middle-aged man’s wild ride continued as his SUV was hopelessly trapped in a tuft of the giant woman’s pubic hair as she laid waste to the land. As he saw a truck dealership below the giantess who was crawling on all fours turning his world upside down, the world shifted as the sound of metal wrenching rang out several hundred feet below him. The giantess had simply sat her round ass on the dealership, easily flattening everything underneath her. After she got up and onto all fours again after she was satisfied with the weapon of ass destruction, her focus shifted back to her ample chest. He watched helplessly from below in her pubic area as she used her right breast to mercilessly flatten an RV store, easily crumpling all the massive vehicles with her titflesh leaving behind nothing but carnage in a round shape. His host stood up again to her full height, and with jarring footsteps that he could never get used to, she started on the move again. Just by the general heading he was able to tell she was heading towards a more urban area as she passed by the point where she had first started. His view was still not great, as the coily pubic forest around him blocked out many of the finer details and the angle of his Ford was still skyward, but her next actions were ones he did not want to see even when forced. Hearing less asphalt crunching and more trees cracking, the man knew she had deviated her path again, but was shocked to see where it was. As the giantess bent down once more, he saw a small lake he was very used to as he had fished there before, even if it was not the one, he was heading to that morning. Regardless, thanks to the actions of the young woman he had arrived here anyhow, and it was soon quite clear why she had come. In his inverted view, he watched as she pursed her beautiful brown lips down to the water surface. At first, the man was unsure if anything was happening as she used her tongue to touch the bottom to test the depth, but then he saw several boats trying to escape her. To his astonishment, they suddenly slowed and started being drawn into Sanctity’s face. As he saw the shores of the pond expanding her way in all directions it obviously dawned on him that she was having a drink. The clattering of reels and the broken tackle box currently resting against the headliner of his upside-down SUV would never be able to catch this many fish in a thousand years he sardonically realized. The idea that all those trophy fish now digesting in the giantess’s stomach was a displeasing one, though not the last troubling thought he would be inspired to have by Sanctity. In dismay, he also saw the boats vanish into her oral cavity one by one as further up her taut dark brown tummy he could hear what sounded like rapids as her digestive tract got to work. When she was done, the lake was a mere puddle with a few glinting rivulets, as the sated giantess moved on to her next stop. The man was amazed when from his height he noticed the large quarry pit the giant woman visited next. As she played with the heavy equipment below, he took little solace in the fact that he was no longer alone. Watching above him as she placed two enormous earth movers on her nipples tightly, he could tell each of their six tires and wheels were larger than his SUV. If these were just jewelry for her what did that make him? He wondered. His view was blocked again as Sanctity grabbed an enormous piece of excavating equipment, but he could hear that it was in close proximity, as she ground it against her wet pussy to gently masturbate. All he could see as her fingers rose past him again, they were glistening in her fragrant juices, but the machinery was not present. This was followed by an internal gurgling behind him as the giantess prepared her most awful and spectacular show next. He was glad he could not see the sudden gush of a waterfall below him, as he could smell the fumes coming off what surely was a landscape altering piss. The man was also unaware that his original company inside her vaginal cavity who had drowned and was crushed by Sanctity’s vaginal muscles had her suitcase sized sedan rocket out of her pussy as she urinated, thus ending the strange final trip the now quite deceased middle-aged woman took from her apartment that day. This went on for a number of seconds until she relocated the old lake to the quarry after digesting all the contents. Glad to move on from that spot, the man now heard the salvos of heavy artillery below as the giantess continued to mock her attackers. While he could not see how she dealt with them on the ground, he watched in shock as she spat the multiton war machines a considerable distance. He was most upset by how this seemed like just a game for the young woman his vehicle was stuck to, a game that surely, she was winning uncontested at. Not knowing when or if his horrific ride would end, the giantess started to move on, as he could tell the streets below were getting more crowded by the sounds of panic that would sometimes waft up his way. She was getting closer to the city.

At the highest levels of the government, the president and joint chiefs of staff all had open lines to the generals commanding a battalion of tanks and armored troops to engage the giantess. They and the rest of the emergency session of congress watched on screens in disbelief while the tanks assembled as she continued to level buildings using her magnificent body, then when thirsty drained a lake with ease. All of them wanted to see what the heaviest artillery would do to her, but most conceded that at her size and how she responded to the helicopters earlier that this may have to serve as a diversionary tactic to give the city of Portland more time to evacuate or at least prepare themselves for her onslaught. The war hungry cabinet was eager to engage her but even the president himself stated that if and likely when this attack failed, he would have to look outside his inner circle to the lower offices on the ground for any ideas on how to stop this beautiful monster from her destructive path. While many wanted to answer force with force since it was all they ever knew, the ball was always in Sanctity’s court from the moment her body burst forth from the parking garage onto her home court. While the current administration was very friendly to the industries that consumed and processed nonrenewable resources, it was slowly becoming more apparent that these were what the giant woman was targeting. As the representatives of these constituencies became more belligerent and asked for an escalation in attacks to protect their resources, it was noted by most that it had at least bought more time for civilians to try and flee but would waste manpower. Still, being pressed they were pleased with the artillery plan, though the side effect could be disastrous if this led the giantess to engage the vulnerable civilian populations beyond. The EPA heads were especially worried when they watched on the monitors as the giantess relieved herself, filling up a quarry with her putrid urine. Sanctity was now wearing her earth mover nipple rings, once again openly mocking the puny people who attacked her with her size. Watching the skirmish in real time proved no less frustrating, as the giantess simply went after the armor before they even attacked her. Most were in position, but none could fire higher than her imposing shins. RPGs and other bazookas could only muster a kneecap, exploding harmlessly against her smooth ebony skin. Then with more generals and officials audibly gasping, Sanctity used her toes to begin to dispatch the ground forces before lifting the other half of the heavy artillery tanks to her face. Already in retreat mode and out of ammunition, generals yelling at them to fire could not change this fact as they had to await whatever fate the giantess had in store for them. Their only solace is that she did not keep them waiting long, returning one to her new piss lake as if she was a mall walker tossing a penny into a fountain to make a wish. Next as she lifted the war machines to her mouth, she made a snack out of two of them showing off her mighty mouth. Next, the giantess started spitting the tanks across miles of the landscape, it was painfully obvious that these means would be ineffective against the young woman. As an official whispered something into the president's ear, he decided to dismiss the military group to the other side of the oval office and open the floor to the other department heads gathered. The most promising lead came from a local FBI office who had located several close companions to Sanctity and offered a psychological game plan. As the world looked on with itchy trigger fingers of their own, he relented to hear out more about these plans even though he and the bureau had recent history with each other that made the president wary of their intentions but was out of options but to relent and hear them out. Many other world leaders had resorted to offers of help to the United States though there was still some saber rattling as they were weary of what her or any other giantess would do to their countries. Some even openly mocked the USA for the ineffectiveness of their weapons and that they would have easily taken care of the giant threat in some way. A lot of these were then dismissed online and meme’d as none offered the actual solution as to how they would be able to accomplish this outside the usual hokum. For now, the president and his men were now getting direct lines of communication with a local Portland FBI office, along with the previously ignored science committees to see what they could offer in either a biological or psychological solution. Being further antagonized by the foolish tank attack would only cause Sanctity to grow more belligerent to the helpless populations around her now, and across the aisles all agreed she must be stopped before too much more damage was done. Still, the strategies were going to take time and the city was about to run out of it as Sanctity approached the urban outskirts.

Tha Crossroads by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Arriving in a room with a surprisingly spry older gentleman who did not seem like he would be so high ranking in the FBI let Jeremy and his lab instructor know that the bureau was listening and to tell him what made Sanctity tick. The man came off as more inquisitive and observant than the police officers and let them know that if they had any plans, they had conjured up to spitball them there and they would see if anything stuck. Just as Jeremy began to recite part of the plan he and his professor had worked out, all three turned to the television set to watch as she turned a quarry into her personal sandbox before making it her pussy’s litter box. The man turned to them and let them know one thing outright. The young woman who they knew no longer existed, that no matter what she did and what choices she made that she would likely forever be looked at as a monster, no matter how hard either of them thought against such a label. But, with all other options for force seemingly becoming moot, they all were in agreement that they just wanted bloodshed to end. Wisely, Jeremy and his lab coach had discussed their plans beforehand and were well versed in how they wanted some form of immunity should things go down other than as planned. They did not inform the bureau chief, however, of any ulterior motives the two may have had. As the pictures and plaques on the officers' walls clattered and fell with the increasing proximity of the goddess, none of the three seemed too concerned as all had something to gain from the situation. If things worked out the bureau head had a juicy promotion to look forward to. For the lab technician it would be a little dicier as he and Jeremy would be hounded and harried for their new technology. Therefore, it was already clear that he and Jeremy would have to keep it under wraps. Jeremy for his part wanted to be closer with Sanctity, but now her immense size and change in demeanor would obviously complicate these matters. For now, the three of them began to spitball on what could get such an enormous woman’s attention. Jeremy knew her eyesight was excellent, but still would need some large text to be able to see what was trying to be communicated with her. What was said also had to be similarly disarming as the three had already seen what she could do to implements of war, as she would show them once more moments later. All their attention was turned to the television monitors as several news outlets had different angles on the action as Sanctity discovered a battalion of tanks and military personnel. The cameras shook as her toes made short work of the armor burying a number of individual tanks before she lifted the other six. As she chucked one into her yellow pond, and began chewing and spitting the rest, the FBI chief gave them a stern look and said that there would have to be some non-disclosure protections on all of their communications, on and off the record. Both Jeremy and his lab boss hastily agreed, and quickly continued on with the plans that they had come up with using things that only Sanctity would recognize and not feel threatened by. While he was talking to him, a red phone on his desk began to ring, and both knew that this would be their chance. The man listened and responded in quick speech, some coded, and then looked up at them. “They are here” he said to whomever was on the line, then told the higher ups that they had formulated a preliminary plan and would need access to several items and locations. This would be their best chance of somehow derailing Sanctity’s rampage as she now set her sights on the city itself, though all three knew that it would be too late for countless citizens caught up in her path. When the bureau chief hung up, he said that they would have to get to a small airfield on the outskirts of town for their conveyance and stated that he truly hoped their plan would work. All three went down to the garage where they piled into a stereotypical black Chevy Suburban with a mean looking bully bar that they might have to use. By now the streets had erupted in chaos and would only get worse as the black beauty arrived in the city.

While one would never say piloting a tank could be a boring job, here in the pacific northwest there never seemed to be much to do outside of endless training and scenarios of Russian and Chinese invasions that seemed farfetched to say the least. Still, on this mild February morning on base something just felt different. In the mess hall many breakfasts were interrupted by the bullhorn, shocking most with a solid alert tone, as the soldiers, and heavy artillery engineers all met in a situation room. It was there where they first laid eyes on the colossal woman as she moseyed about the countryside. At first, they assumed it was a joke, but through her detailed destruction and blatant nudity along with some of the areas she was trodding upon being recognized by the men and women in the room drove home the fact that this indeed was happening. Many were quickly mustered to their battle stations, unsure of what exactly was going on as four ill-fated Apache attack helicopters took off from the base. Most were told that their orders were coming from the highest authorities now and that they were to be mustered towards a field on the outskirts of the city. At first, they were blissfully unaware of Sanctity’s actions with the helicopters and her destructive walk using her godlike body to destroy varying pieces of equipment and infrastructure. It was only when the dozen tanks, supporting troops and Humvees were situated in the field did they start to witness what the giantess was up to. Her headfirst appeared on the horizon, so far yet as detailed as someone standing across the street from you, she would have miles to cover if she were to get there. But as they watched her drinking a reservoir that many had visited over the years like a bowl of soup, it was apparent that she could cause some real damage. As she approached ever closer to their position, many clutched their heavy weapons in some foolish hope that these would sway her actions, or at least have her change course as they knew that they were hopelessly outgunned. As Sanctity walked to a quarry a few miles off, the soldiers on the ground and in their tanks finally had a full view of her form. She appeared to be a normal young African American woman with a slim physique, perky breasts, short black hair and quite nude. What she did next made them question their orders, as she gathered a few of the only vehicles that were larger than their tanks and stuck them on her erect nipples high above the ground. Next, a large excavator was dwarfed by her mahogany fingers, as she used the multiton machine to pleasure herself briefly before she did a magic act making the contraption vanish. It reappeared in a blur as the stunned soldiers saw the giantess relieve herself in the pit, surely drowning many workers as a result. They could hear the gushing urine from miles away, but as she finished their blood ran cold as big, beautiful round eyes looked down at them. They had been spotted. Taking up defensive positions seemed futile as Sanctity covered ground quickly, looming over them in a matter of seconds. Opening the vast void of her mouth, she spoke in a familiar yet amplified alien voice, using her finger to teasingly brush the wheels of an earth mover stuck to her nipple to make a point to them. Speaking so loudly that the canisters inside the barrels of the tanks rattled in words that could not be understood only served to spook the battalion into firing. Standing a half mile in height, only the shoulder fired rockets reached her kneecaps, and even though it was an easy target to hit with most on the mark, the young woman seemed unaffected. Lifting one foot, the giantess wriggled her toes and was about to show them what she could do when an all too late order to retreat was given. The dark toe pad landed with a heavy thud on one of the retreating tanks bending the turret down as a loud clicking came from the motor as so much weight was on the tracks that they were stuck in place. A fraction of a second later a metal wrenching crunch warned the rest of the soldiers that the tank was gone, easily crushed under the giant woman’s big toe along with its crew, and she was keen to repeat this action another five times before she changed up her strategy to something more terrifying. With a speed that seemed unnatural for something so large, the mountain of woman crouched down and grabbed the six remaining tanks along with many soldiers and Humvees as the few survivors scattered as best they could to watch what she did next. First, she walked over to her piss pond and tossed one of the tanks in, as it sank like a rock drowning the entire crew without time for them to even try to open the hatch. Sanctity then placed another tank in her mouth and began to chew, her massive molars making quick work of the thick battle armor on the vehicle, then sticking her vast tongue out to show the rest of her captors the shredded remains of their compatriots before loudly swallowing the mess and patting her taut tummy far below. Next, the soldiers watched in terror as she placed the tanks in her mouth one at a time, crunching the first few down between her teeth with ease to make them more aerodynamic, pinning or squashing the crews inside, and spit the saliva-covered mass into the distance. Each would land with a horrific crash miles away rolling and tumbling into wads of fiery, shredded metal. As the giantess finished off the last tank, the remaining soldiers and vehicles in her hand were unceremoniously ground to bits against her shapely ass without the time to register any last thoughts. Only a handful on the ground would survive this assault as Sanctity pondered her next actions.

Sanctity was now approaching the city, having a little more difficulty following the highway as more and more houses and surface streets surrounded it. At this point her huge 400-foot-long steps were impossible to place without causing massive amounts of destruction and loss of life, but after the tanks and previously helicopters attacking her, she had lost all interest in preserving the insect like humans lives as they did not care about hers. First, she realized that she was in a familiar area as the time using Google maps was coming into play, even if there was no option for Streetview while standing at her full height. Also, with the dots of moving traffic, and blurry specks of people probably in panic, she could barely see her apartment from here. Not one to dwell on the past, she could also see a congregation of flashing blue, white and red lights, no doubt the little bugs knew who she was by now and where she lived. Only slightly annoyed at this invasion of privacy, Sanctity had given up any shred of being able to hide herself when she grew to a half mile goddess. Still, this would not go unpunished, as she once again sat on her heels, giving her former neighborhood a view of a vagina that could swallow multiple apartments with ease. This caused the entire area to go into hysteria as the largest pussy known to man adjoined with a tantalizingly close toned ass darkened the sky. Pincering three fingers on her right hand, she dug underneath her entire three-story apartment building, incidentally, obliterating several neighboring tenements. With her beautiful brown eyes on the prize, she delicately lifted the entire structure, several police cars, and a few chunks of the back alley with her. Luckily, she assumed correctly that they had evacuated her neighbors to a safe distance before the search, as only uniformed officers were home at the time. They quickly transitioned from the ones spying on her belongings to the ones being spied on as Sanctity swiftly stood to her full height and brought her former residence to her face with ease. The entire slab was nearly weightless in her hand as she laced the whole lot on her upturned palm. Bringing them past her wide grin showing her prey teeth that were comparable in size to the building they clumsily held on to, a deep brown iris and pupil the size of a billboard soon dominated every window view. It was so small and detailed; she could just barely make out her apartment on the second floor along with the fire escape dangling like a crumb. Squint as she might, it was just impossible to see any people but from a few ill-advised orange specks of fire, she could tell they saw and were shooting at her. The bullets were so weak, they failed to even penetrate her eye lens, as the smaller than dust ammunition was harmlessly washed into her tear ducts. Still, Sanctity was not amused, and pulled them a little further out to show them her displeasure. She then lowered them back towards her mouth, where her brief frown was again replaced by a ravenous smile. Girls just wanna have fun, and Sanctity pursed her lips as if going in for a kiss or to inhale them, but instead she would weaponize her lungs. With a subtle inhale, she directed her breath right at the building in her upturned palm. It was so cool watching it break apart as if in an oversize wind tunnel. First the trees fell along with bits of street debris, but the harder she blew, the lighter the building felt. Then, she watched as the police cars started to move. Slow at first, but then the lights on one were blackened by the hood flying open, then the car flipped off her hand into the neighborhoods far below. Next went the other, flipping spectacularly with its pinprick strobe lights flashing until the entire thing became a fireball seconds later. Finally, the roof lifted and exploded into confetti as invisibly small contents of the apartments rained down on the citizens trying to escape Sanctity’s shadow. Next went her apartment, for which she paused with a eulogy for the space along with the many officials who were surely spending their last moments in her stuff.

“How rude! You are supposed to ask a woman politely before barging into her apartment. Shame on you, I do hope you wanted to be pilots, cuz here is a chance to fly.”

With that, Sanctity blew a final blast of air at hundreds of miles an hour past EF5 levels made the entire building react as if at Bikini Atoll as the entire place was scoured to the foundation. The remains along with what she hoped were some satisfied officers slowly wafted, spread, and crashed into the surrounding roads and houses for over a mile around. Sanctity had effectively said goodbye to her past. The only thing she mourned for were her innocent house plants, even though some were annoyingly dead or dying already when they ceased to be. Aiming her palm, she used her other hand to flick the remains sharply at the people below. She was sure more than a few for various citizens had cheered on the tanks, now they would know what it was like to be fired upon by artillery made up of cement, the foundation of her former home. Finished with her efforts here, Sanctity realized that her hunger pangs had returned, and decided to seek counsel from the biggest source of material in her proximity. For the few, spindly or short buildings in the office park, breakfast was served.

As the giantess wrought more and more havoc on the ground, rescue services were being spread thin. Almost as soon as Sanctity passed through any community, ordinary citizens began organizing search and rescue efforts in unison with the overburdened local authorities. Such a human disaster did succeed in bringing the injured communities together as she rapidly continued to tear others apart. Every red, white, yellow and blue strobe light attached to a vehicle seemed to be lit as all rescue services ventured to where they could. Many were stuck in the moonscape of feminine footprints so deep that driving through was not an option as they parked stunned by the roadside where the land was replaced by a cliff. Any structures around these new several hundred-foot pits likely sustained damage, even partial collapse from the tremors the giantess brought down. For many, this is where they began to try to search for the injured, as Sanctity’s sexy body slowly receded into the distance like a storm, rhythmic thunder fading but still omnipresent. As she stuck to the main roads, almost all travel was constantly interrupted if not impossible by any means but air, and helicopters were in short supply. Many pilots had already witnessed Sanctity piercing the two Apache attack helicopters as insufficient nipple rings, before she went and effortlessly swallowed another. They were reluctant to take to the air under these circumstances but as the road ended every quarter mile into 130ft wide chasms that were too long and deep to drive any sort of vehicle around. Those who did reach any point where her body had made contact with the ground would find nothing but flattened earth, whether it was a toe she had placed covering a gas station to the true moonscape left by her shapely ass, nothing on this earth could survive under Sanctity’s weight. Still, as citizens that were not flattened or devoured by the giant dark-skinned woman coped with the new landscape around them, they had to rely on each other for comfort and rescue efforts more often than not. All walks of life were not spared by her equalizing mass, as enemies, foes and friends all banded together for their greater survival. As people watched the news across the country and the greater world, many in the Portland area scanned the horizon inevitably spotting the beautiful menace. Some fled via any means necessary as traffic snarled quickly as trains and buses quickly filled past capacity. Still, her erratic path and actions made guessing an escape route difficult. This continued to confound those on the ground trying to protect their fellow citizens from harm, as Sanctity showed the world that her thirst could drain established lakes, and the resulting urination would have major environmental impacts. Next, her widely scattered tank spitting contest caused widespread scenes of devastation that also showed off her seeming infallibility to the weapons at hand. Many other world leaders took notice and were also increasingly cagey as the young woman continued her rampage. Search and rescue operations were sent up narrow roads to the lake but found it completely lacking water, wildlife and vessels. However, they found multiple pickup trucks with empty boat trailers in the parking lot along with one truck crushed by the boat launch, chillingly indicating that the giantess was currently digesting everything they had missed. Members of the EPA were sent to assess the situation at the quarry as it became abundantly clear anyone who had been operating the site drowned in humiliating fashion as Sanctity used it as her personal toilet. Closer to the city, local police and FBI officers had descended on a three-story apartment building on a nondescript street evacuating the building and cordoning off the area from the curious public. While in the end, it was these cats who would be killed, as Sanctity got the drop on them.

Looking at her next destination, Sanctity noticed a small silver snake glinting in the morning light. Well, more like a worm, and it dawned on the giantess that this was the double decker commuter rail she sometimes took downtown. It was so annoying, it always seemed that they stopped at every single station rather than a less nauseating express route when she wanted to go places. Still, this one looked like it was moving slowly, if at all. Little did she know her footsteps had derailed it seconds earlier. After watching it lay there for a few seconds, she decided the large piece of transportation could use a friend whether the tiny commuters wanted one or not. Deviating from her intended snack for just a few more minutes, she bent down over the portion of the tracks where the teensy train lay in wait. Reaching towards the large locomotive, she noted only the slightest bit of weight as she used her left hand to pinch the lead car lifting it off the tracks. It felt a bit fragile, so she decided to lay the diesel locomotive on her right palm closest to her wrist and laid it out the length of her hand. Lifting her right hand, she looped the end car back around her palm three more times until the last passenger car was on her pointer finger. Sanctity lifted the entire double decker commuter train up to her beaming face as she stood once more to her dizzying, full height. The silver double decker train looked so fragile in her right hand, even though it was about four times as long it weighed less than a shoelace. Deciding once more to address her captive audience, Sanctity was still not aware no one could understand what she was saying until lip readers deciphered it minutes later. Still, this made the news helicopters watching her every move zoom in intently as she was becoming naughtier by the minute, and it made for good copy as far as they were concerned. Through her broad smile came the words,

“Hello, my little morsels, you must have missed my fun with those pesky tanks just now. That is ok, from this angle your itty-bitty train looks like a piece of spaghetti. I cannot imagine it being very filling but maybe just a taste.”

With that, she closed her eyes and puckered her lips, sucking in the first three train cars into her huge mouth. Sanctity just toyed with them, licking and rocking them on her tongue, getting them slathered in her saliva. It drove her wild wondering what the tiny people aboard were thinking as she held them there, about to become food for the goddess. Instead, she released the train cars from her mouth and let them know what they meant to her.

"You all taste so yummy my little spaghetti, but I am afraid you just would not be filling enough for a big girl like me. Tell you what, I think I have a purpose for you to compliment my ensemble."

Lowering her right hand towards breasts that could crumple the dozen train cars like tinfoil, Sanctity showed off her latest fashion accessory. It made her wet just imagining what the nearly microscopic commuters were thinking when they saw the massive bucket trucks held aloft easily by just her nipples. She continued giving the tiny men and women on the train the grand tour of her body as they were next lowered to her flat belly to try to trick them into thinking that they would be inside of it soon and there was nothing they could do about it. Going down further past her trimmed bush of pubic hairs was another trick up her lady sleeve. Curling her hand slightly, she brought the entire trembling locomotive next to her cavernous cunt, so that her hand and therefore surely the micro people could feel the fragrant heat radiating off of it. Bringing them in close for almost a full minute, she swiftly brought them all back to her face to inform them of how she intended to wear them. Sanctity was sure they would be momentarily relieved that instead of being worn on her insides trapped in a pussy that would squish their train like gum wrappers, they were back to her smiling face once more. Speaking to her captive audience, Sanctity decided on her next piece of jewelry for the day.

“While I am no fan of the jewelry industry and how precious gems and the labor of those from my country and those surrounding them, I have decided you will make the perfect necklace for me since you were mined ethically from right here in Oregon. I know how hard it is to make friends in a new city, so I suggest you get cozy with your neighbors down there since it will be a bumpy ride from here. To help you feel welcome, I will now take you onto my bosom and give you a grand tour of the city. I hope you enjoy it since by the end of the tour there may be much fewer buildings and landmarks than at the start.”

With that, Sanctity began to unfurl the train cars, bringing her right hand behind her neck. It would be an awkward fit for sure, but the twelve train cars seemed like they would be plenty long to wrap all around her neck. She knew to make it work, sacrifices would have to be made, mainly that of the first and last train cars, as she looped the entire locomotive around her neck and crimped the two train cars together, completely crushing them. Still, this fused them together effectively enough to complete the loop as the other ten train cars now hung proud across the top of her shoulders to the top of her cleavage. Sanctity stood there for a few moments, admiring her latest handwork. Doing a few twirls to show off her latest piece of jewelry to the stunned helicopters safely minding their distance from the goddess lest they become her earrings. Taking a deep breath, she could feel her now accessory gently brushing against her smooth skin as her lungs expanded and contracted. Sanctity decided to grab a small snack before she hit the road harder than the road could take, and she settled on a spot where she had been previously before. Now she would be back in a big way and would let her latest body of work do the talking.

It was a mysterious assignment, as while the new officer was aware of the extraordinary news that morning, it didn't dawn on him that he and the other officers and detectives were heading towards a related scene. Assigned to just the busy work of evacuating the apartment building and cordoning off the perimeter, he was content to sit in his white Impala sedan police cruiser. Parked on the street outside, he was on the computer as more suited detectives were going in and out. Some carried briefcases, computers and other paraphernalia. While he was not entirely sure what they were doing, the communications and reports of his radio got crazier by the minute as the giantess moved about causing havoc with her body alone. He listened on the radio as she attacked the military helicopters then the officer watched on the live feed as he was made startlingly aware of what her gigantic body was targeting next. The officer heard frantic radio calls further down the frequency band as rural sheriffs were mercilessly crushed under Sanctity’s gorgeous feet, lips and breasts. Their calls for help cut short as moments later on the computer screen he would see a house sized nipple replace the aerial view of flashing blue lights with a deep crater. Her actions only became more belligerent as agents continued to swarm the apartment as he noticed the first tremors. On the screen the giantess had just finished dispatching a dozen tanks as easily as a normal person would pick up several checkers' pieces. As the giant woman started moving closer, the Impala the officer sat in began shaking while parked there as he saw the crowd gathered near the yellow police tape grow leery. They dispersed and even his fellow officers and the field agents looked uneasy, as the shaking grew more intense, even moving his entire car so the wheels scraped the curb. Inside the apartment, the dreary view from Sanctity's second story windows offered little sky, only neighboring tenements as heavy items and furniture shifted and fell with her footfalls. As the agents dug deep, an all-call emergency tone blared on their radios. Unlike the officers on the ground, the agents were told Sanctity was heading in their direction. The call, however, came much too late as the giantess was already upon them. The sky was suddenly darkened as the last footfall was several blocks away but still jarring enough to knock a houseplant off it’s hook, nearly giving an agent a concussion as they rushed to the windows to try to have a look at what it was. In the sliver of sky, the suburban apartment offered was a wholly unexpected sight. The tight, wet vagina of a young African woman looking like it could swallow most of the buildings on the block. Unable to see her face glaring down at them, nor the movements of her hands, there was an explosion next to the building that turned out to be her fingers completely leveling the apartment next door and digging underneath the structure. The stunned officer in his cruiser only saw the building next to him explode as Sanctity’s finger only started to become visible as the smoke cleared. They all felt the ground become uneasy as suddenly the building and some of the streets left the city behind. A sudden rush upwards revealed the gravity of the situation as it was abundantly clear now where they were. Their entire universe was contained wholly on the finger of the young woman terrorizing the city and were completely at her mercy. Looking down her outstretched hand to an arm that was longer than and building in the region, was a body attached to it that would have been easy on the eyes if not for its imposing half mile in height. They soared past her perky breasts, with the true enormity of their scale revealed by the two heavy duty earth moving trucks stuck to her nipples like toys. Finally, they reached her beaming face, as the agents knew that they had been discovered by the former resident of the apartment that seemed weightless on her fingerprint and could only await whatever fate Sanctity had in store for them now. The big brown eye examined them as a highway sign sized pupil dilated in and out, so big it saw right through them. Further down was the haunting smile she gave them and the rest of the world watching the live feeds. Moving them to her mouth, it seemed the whole world now held it’s breath, except for the largest individual. The smile turned into puckered lips ahead out in front of her finger food. Or so they now thought, as instead the officer in his car noticed all sorts of papers and objects flying past. Small items became larger as nothing fastened down began to move towards the edge of the world. While he was not buckled in, he felt as if his patrol car was getting light. He was angled almost right at the giant woman who had not yet come close to letting on the full torrent of her young lungs. The downforce of his sedan was the only thing that kept him from flipping, as he watched helplessly as the other patrol car the giantess lifted somersaulted spectacularly over the edge. His windscreens, windows and part of his strobe lights already shattered; his car lost its aerodynamic profile as the hood smashed hard into the windshield. This caused the puny car to get pushed sideways and start a barrel roll at terrifying speed. It impacted hard on the pavement, then her thick skin almost ejecting the gravely injured officer before it began to plummet. She was so tall it took a few seconds before he impacted into an office building, killing a few more victims on the ground. In the apartment, the structure was not faring well either. While hurricane Sanctity raged outside, all the windows shattered explosively as all light items swirled around the apartments. They could hear the roof tear off above in another gust that shifted and shattered furniture. Then, the eye of the storm passed by as the giant woman tauntingly spoke to them, dealing another blow as she was so close and loud it shattered several eardrums. Many wished they were blinded or plain taken out of commission for what happened next, as the wall of winds swept in completely blasting her former apartment building to pieces, raining down on the city below. This would cause another scatterplot of injuries and some fatalities, but the next victims would be concentrated then torn apart.

Sanctity knew she was being naughty, and even gave her disgusted audience a pose with her latest fashion accessory. She had never felt this way before. While not the first time as a shorter than average minority woman she had been attacked, but now she was in full control. She doled out ever greater execution sometimes beyond what even she felt was necessary, but it was weird. In her mind, Sanctity almost felt like on a molecular level that something was driving her urges. Still, these were war machines meant to inflict death upon countless people, and not they were all pointed directly at her. While defending herself was one thing, this would go beyond the line as she now felt to act on revenge. Just another job interview that wound up being not only no job, but a short tryst with a worker there. When she found out from him about the older male who was hired instead of her from the pool of candidates, she was not surprised that while he was established as being with other companies for a while, they overlooked why he left. Convinced she should have been hired and because of other maltreatment from the guy, she wanted revenge on some level. Overlooked so many times, Sanctity now overlooked the entire office complex. Several buildings, some rising to eight stories high were a tempting size to say the least. Only half as tall as her fingers, these would make a nice little snack she supposed. While not ideal, she knew enough about biology to assume that the rewards outweighed the risks, though plants would be better if not livestock. But she was not sure that she would have loved working there as there were several petroleum based companies along with an energy drink and alcohol selling firm located on the premises as well. Little did Sanctity know that the edited genes she ingested also had an effect on her microbiome and digestive tracts. With more efficiency and the ability to digest more than any human could on a molecular level, she got to work. So did hundreds of office workers, as the loaded, cylindrical ten story garage showed. No longer caring about her surroundings as much she simply plopped her toned ass onto the ground, eyes fluttering as she completely flattened several blocks worth of buildings and streets. With labia taller than the biggest building in the park, Sanctity had their attention. Her pussy now loomed right over the park as she spoke to them, thighs rushing on both sides as her torso blacked out the sun.

“Hello boys, I am sure you might not recognize me, other than maybe one little mite who already couldn’t bother to be able to fill this when I was my normal height. But that is not important right now. Look at me. Maybe my life would be a little different if you had hired me, but for obvious, glaring reasons you passed me over. And by extension yours as well. Now what to do with you? As you can plainly see the reason you decided to set me on this course could easily be your demise. I would love to feel your little buildings melt under my sex but that would be too easy for you. I want you all to stick around so let me borrow your rides.”

With that, she reached down and plucked the entire garage out of the ground. It was like a shorter toilet paper tube for her, and with a clap she brought her palms together around it. It exploded in a cloud of pulverized cement, and she made sure nothing would be left as she ground her hands together. It was shredded so severely that the entire garage and its contents of cars and CUVs was reduced to tiny chips of concrete and metal confetti. This fluttered down on the city along with pieces of torn and bloodied suits from those who were caught in the wrong place. Done dispatching their only means of escape, Sanctity plunged her open palm underneath the remainder of the office park. All six buildings felt like a paperweight as she made sure to tilt the lot at a nonlethal angle towards her glorious cunt as she lifted them up off the ground. Making sure not to move them too fast so that they would remain conscious for what she had in store for them, she lifted them past her entire glorious body giving them a view to die for. Sanctity addressed the businesses one last time.

“Well my pretty little bugs, now that you didn’t want to see what I could do for your business, now you will all bear witness to what you can provide to me; namely nourishment. Fear not my morsels, for my tongue, teeth and stomach will at least shatter any of the glass ceilings you have in place and golden parachutes are useless in my stomach, bon voyage.”

With that, Sanctity bore down on a couple of the stout facilities using her great tongue to crush and swirl the buildings before swallowing the messy lot whole. Three tightly packed together seven story office buildings were next on her menu as she bared her monstrous teeth in a devilish grin. Opening the void of her mouth, she brought her incisors down to the base of the three structures and sliced through them with ease. Using her tongue, she tortured and tasted them, rolling the buildings around like fragile tootsie rolls. Opening her lips, Sanctity gladly shared with the one remaining office building as the other three were shredded and ground to pieces by her molars, before being swallowed down the void of her throat. She remembered the final building as the location of the business whose old boys club atmosphere turned her down and later read more on several websites about the rampant nepotism taking place there, but no longer. Opening her mouth once more in a big smile, she could feel bits and pieces of the office buildings, furniture and workers all stuck to her teeth and tongue as she puckered up again. Interested in the last building between her lips, Sanctity licked the glass and concrete exterior virally, slathering it in a heaping layer of her saliva. Using her lips to separate the base of the building from the decimated office park in her palm, she simply swallowed the inverted structure down whole. She could only imagine what their thoughts were as they traveled down her throat towards her esophagus, bits and pieces of the exterior breaking off as it went. It was a little smaller than an ice cube and went down easy, vanishing into her vast stomach as Sanctity paid them no more mind. Slapping the remaining lots of the office park in her palm against her smooth inner thigh, she let her index finger graze her wet pussy only slightly as her actions were only sating one hunger as another grew. Looking down at her captive audience, she smiled at the trains and earth movers. Sanctity then looked up at the busy interstate a couple miles away and decided to help clear some traffic as only a goddess could. Gracefully standing back to her full height, she felt the remains of the neighborhood that now resembled the imprint of her cute as falling off her skin, and realized being a giantess was a dirty job, but maybe a bath would be in order in a while.

A double decker commuter train running out to the suburbs was normally a route run with very little passenger load in the late mornings. Having already dropped off hundreds of riders in the city centers, this mid morning route experienced the usual delays on the way in, but more unusual were the loading delays on the way out. By now, the engineer was aware vaguely of the fantastical rumors, and as he was usually able to skip at least a stop or two he was surprised as more and more usually empty station platforms held passengers. Still, he had a route to run and the tracks were laid out for him. Tall buildings and concrete walls obscured the view of the locomotive as it pressed on, unknowingly towards a giant woman visiting her apartment one last time. After Sanctity blasted the puny building apart with as much effort as she would use dispersing dandelion seeds, the passengers of the outbound train had no idea that they had been spotted. A sudden jolt on the tracks locked the brakes on all twelve cars as several people were injured by the quick stop. Unfortunately for them many would not have time to lick those wounds as suddenly the entire front of the train jerked upwards. There was trouble ahead and trouble behind, and they knew this notion just crossed their minds. Barely remaining upright, the entire first three cars were placed on an alien landscape. It took several seconds before they realized that the five tawny serpents below were the fingers of a young woman who was keen to repeat this action with the other nine train cars. The rise to the top was a swift one, though none could have bargained for such a view on the way up to half a mile of beautiful young woman. Still it was not without it’s thrills as they rose past such sights as a vagina with labia much taller than the train cars were long, past her flat tummy which must have held a stomach that could easily fit several trains within its confines, round perky breasts whose scale was emphasized by being capped with their own gigantic shovel trucks, and finally to her beaming face. While she was happy to see them, the rows of sharp, white teeth could easily end their lives in an instant if she chose to. Many were in a daze when even those who weren’t, thought they were concussed when the booming indecipherable voice of a young woman rattled the aluminum sides and windows of the stranded train. Her loving tone and sweet voice confirmed the worst as she puckered her big lips and moved her hand towards the rear car of the train. With the doors locked between the coupling train cars, the oral void sucked in the last three rail cars with ease encasing dozens of people in darkness outside of shaky phone flashlights and emergency lighting. Humidity rose sharply as Sanctity’s sweet breath flooded the double decker train cars, commuters grabbing hold of the rails as a massive tongue juggled and licked their flimsy shelters. With a soggy thud, they were spit out and landed on the giant woman’s hand once more joining the rest of the snaking train cars, looking out of windows smeared with moisture from the giantess they hoped never to have to relive the action again. The voice of the goddess resonated through bleeding eardrums once more, as she began to lower them for another slower tour of her magnificent body, making it back to her foreboding nether region. The windows on all the train cars fogged up as the giantess brought them up close and personal to the radiant heat of her womanhood. Many pleaded and begged for their lives as they thought this would be it, the train itself being a passenger riding inside the cozy confines of the colossal cunt, but after a minute or two of her lording her horny pussy over them, the giant woman seemed to change her mind once again. Still, one last ear piercing speech from the exuberant young goddess before she upped the casualty count, gently pinching and lifting the lead car from the bunch. Sanctity brought this around the back of her neck, grabbing the tail of the metal worm in the other direction. Her great fingerprints rose above the roofs on each side of the trains as those inside looked helplessly at each other facing opposite directions. Little did they know that they would be much closer an instant later when she squashed both cars together with a terrible metallic sound. Those in the other ten train cars heard the wrenching noise of the giantess crimping the cars together into an oozing mass of metal and blood. Over a hundred other commuters were just along for the ride as the dark skinned goddess turned their mode of transportation into a piece of jewelry. Dozens of metal wheels brushed against her smooth skin as the entire train rested precariously around Sanctity’s neck and above her breasts. The view from 2,000 feet was no less harrowing as out the left side windows was a breathtaking drop along a vertical body with the only hope of stoppage being the long, curved shelf of her beautiful bouncing breasts. On the right side was the confident jawline of Sanctity herself, smiling at her handy work as she moved on to her next activity. Seeing her swollen nipples below along with the mega machines trapped there, little did they know these would again be Sanctity’s focus as she tested their payload capacity to the extreme. But first, the goddess was hungry and the only solace that they could have was that the train did not end up on the menu as an appetizer.

Through the front window of the yellow and black heavy duty earth movers, the operators had an unorthodox view of the clear blue February sky. This view was bracketed by the underside of the chin and neckline of the colossal young woman who plucked their heavy machinery from the quarry with ease and stuck them in their current predicament. Completely at Sanctity's mercy, they bobbed up and down on the edge of her titflesh with every unseen footstep. Aside from the rattling metal of their damaged shelters, a sudden burst of artillery rang out far below. While they could not see the initial action, the devilish smile on the giantess’s face showed them how little she cared about the situation. One by one, they heard some tremendous metal wrenching crunches as less turrets were now firing. Feeling the momentum of her bending down briefly, she brought a few friends along with her as her hands lifted past the helpless dump trucks with a palm full of tanks. A brief walk back to their inundated jobsite was followed with a splash far below as one of the multiton war machines was tossed. Next, she spoke in words too loud to hear but the actions spoke louder as Sanctity casually tossed two tanks into her mouth. Loud chewing and mashing metal was heard above as her bottom jaw moved about with little effort before they watched the contents of her mouth disappear down her delicate neck. Continuing with her sadistic games, they saw Sanctity start to spit the tanks, with a few globs of her saliva drenching the helpless operators as the tanks were flung into the distance with the predictable explosive rolling crashes miles away. Looking on from the remaining Humvees and injured soldiers with disdain, she simply brushed her hand somewhere further down her body than they could see, likely ending the lives of numerous soldiers trying to defend the city from her. The young giantess now peeved by their doomed attack, took it out on the growingly urban landscape below, as the two pulped tanks seemed to be just an appetizer for the ravenous woman. First she went down and lifted a single apartment building on her finger, complete with a few parked police cars outside. Using only the wind power she could generate with her breath, she tore apart the building and sent the cars flying down into the city below. Walking a little further, they thought they heard the faint sound of train brakes locking up as Sanctity made another of her indecipherable quips. This time she brought with her an entire double decker commuter train on the palm of her outstretched hand. At first she teased it with her great mouth, before looping the long locomotive around her neck, wearing it as a necklace. It was apparent hundreds of terrified commuters were on board, but from the edge of her hard nipples there was nothing the mid peril operators could hope to do. Never able to be used to the booming footsteps or swooshing torso movements Sanctity made, she spoke to an unknown audience in their blind spot before a great thunderclap of carnage as they felt the trucks jimmy from her great hands together obliterating a parking garage. Without a frame of reference outside of her pretty face, the jiggling impact on her perky boobs shook the dump trucks violently as Sanctity sat down. On the return trip down, her hands fetched an entire office park. It was incredible seeing six whole buildings separated from the city below and dwarfed by the fingers curling around them. There was a helpless feeling as she extended a tongue that could easily lift their heavy trucks if not curl and crush them and use it to flatten and swirl a couple one-story office buildings. Licking up the crushed remains she went after another three office buildings that were each seven stories tall. Using her intimidating teeth this time, the reinforced concrete and inner structure of the buildings were no match for her mighty incisors, as Sanctity closed her mouth around them. Muffled crumbling building sounds were heard for a few seconds as the giantess played with her food using the massive pink tongue once more. A destructive chomping then ensued as her house sized teeth liquified the tortured towers, as yet another larger lump slid down the esophagus and into the large stomach below them. Only one lone eight story building remained, and the construction workers knew she must have been saving this one for a reason. Instead of a grand finale however, the giantess simply slathered up her meal and swallowed it down whole. A sizable bump on her throat had no trouble sinking past now, as they thought they could even hear the splash as the entire structure landed in her vast stomach. The truck operators knew there must have been dozens of office workers inside when Sanctity committed her acts, who were now slowly drowning in the abyss of her tummy. As she moved once again, they thought that they heard the sounds of traffic, as suddenly her whole body inverted them to the correct position in their seats. Down below stretched nine lanes of a crowded interstate highway and ramps. Being stuck to her nipples made them the low point on this massive woman now, and one of the shovel truck drivers was about to be forced to drive his vehicle where he never hoped he would.

Standing at her full height, Sanctity was much too tall to see the finer details of the chaos the city below was surely in. The only hints she had were the lines of smog producing traffic all trying to inch away from her magnificent body. Having just finished her snack, she looked down to see her fashion accessories and remembered being stuck in ride shares on interstate 205 when the trains would run late as surely they were today. Sometimes she would imagine driving a monster truck to crush over the traffic to make it to work on time. Looking at her hard nipple she realized she could live out this fantasy at the expense of being a nightmare for hundreds of others. Getting down onto her hands and knees, Sanctity simply ignored many houses, apartments and streets that were flattened by her upturned palms and legs. Her great, naked body caused a premature nightfall above over a quarter mile of roadway, as she could see the little puny insects headlights switching on automatically in the darkness. Seeing her pendulous c-cup breasts swaying down towards the roadway, she had twelve wheels on the bottom of each nipple, all bigger than most of the vehicles sitting in traffic. Leaning in with her left boob, the black and yellow juggernaut dwarfed the stalled traffic, all cast in the eerie feminine twilight. Aiming the hulking behemoth of metal into three lanes of cars and trucks, she thought she could feel the crushing impacts of the touchdown of the six wheels through the sensitive skin on her nipple. The tingle traveled up her body causing her to move forward to experience more impacts. On the other end of her titanic form is caused a deluge to gather within. As close as she had been to so many occupied vehicles during her rampage, she decided to let them know what they all meant to her after the tanks tried their best to prevent something like this from occurring by the wild and unpredictable giantess.

“You thought you would attack me with your tanks? All I want to do is exist and that was already too much for you, now I figure I should go about cleaning up the place. Pardon my dust, but all the fine particulates from your running tailpipes are not great for the air we breathe, so let my fine body help adjust that for you. I would rather live and let live but all you ants want to do is run from me and attack me, now I do this for you. Not that it bothers me really, I am getting a little hot and bothered, maybe if you stop trying to bother me, I will not get so hot tempered.”

Most of this speech at such a close range was overshadowed by the sound of the cars and trucks getting run over by tires bigger than monster trucks or bowled along by an unstoppable mass of metal. Sanctity swore she felt the tiny tires trying to steer, but was so large she could not even be certain it was just too many decimated vehicles clogging and bending the wheels. After going a good thousand feet, she ran into an obstacle, hard. While the impact on the crowded overpass was enough to have her pause her game, as her nipple toy almost got jarred off. Only slightly peeved after having already demolished over 200 cars, buses and trailer trucks, she decided to move on. Not before saying one last goodbye to her now damaged toy in true sadistic fashion. She first bent down with her mouth with a ravenous look on it when she bared her teeth at the crowded overpass. Biting into it was like a melty candy bar almost with some wafer qualities, thirty stunned drivers were wrenched up by her mouth. Even her necklace briefly got in on the action damaging and crushing another dozen people and vehicles as she picked up her snack. Sanctity dabbed at the stuck traffic with her tongue like a cat, swallowing them whole or crushed depending on the pressure she applied several at a time. Soon the slate was clean and she pulled the whole 120 foot section of roadway from her jaws, and placed it down on a busy bar district.

“You don’t mind if I leave this here, do you? I was never a fan of most of those crowded bars or even alcohol in general even if this whole trip here would be enhanced by being tipsy.”

She was unaware that the edited genes altered her dna enough that she could no longer get drunk no matter how much she drank as the damage would be muted by cell regeneration. Still, she showed off her disdain by curing the entire two lane street, the sidewalk and most of the bars and eateries during a time of day that was not too busy. Still, this easily caused hundreds of casualties and a near impossible task to clean up. The misplaced gleaming slab of roadbed would be one of many new landmarks before the sun set on this beautiful young woman of magnificent proportions. Crawling to a fresh patch of highway, her nipples were as hard as she could remember as she lowered her left breast down towards the highway again. This time the heavy vehicle was aimed at the outer passing lanes and median for a center shot. Sanctity pressed it down so hard that the heavy Caterpillar bucket truck was finally crushed 25 feet along with the crumbling concrete and several cars under her hardened nipple. This would allow the bare skin on her boob to touch the metal cars and trucks and it did not disappoint. Full on shivers went down her spine, to the base where a sub orgasmic wetness caused them to glisten in the sun facing her lifted lower lips. Some saw the disaster pending as they formed a massive droplet. As the diameter radiated outwards from the epicenter, more tingling, crumpling commuters got flattened by her massive titflesh. It managed to finally end when she covered all nine lanes and flattened an astonishing ninety SUVs, tractor trailers and work vans all trying to escape her under her lone breast. The sensation of over a hundred people losing their lives was maddeningly arousing for her, as she felt her wetness get lighter as a drop left her pussy. It landed further back on the highway, killing several who were smothered as car roofs caved in and other trucks nearby were flipped by the volume of fluid. Sanctity had plenty more where that came from, and peeled her breast from the wreckage. Close to fifty metal rectangles with popped black disks replaced the black and yellow nipple ring on her left, while the other remained on her right. Looking up while still on her hands and knees, she spied downtown much closer now, and still with buildings shorter than she was glimmering close by. It would be tantalizing to pass up but first she wants to freshen up a bit by heading to the river. Another busy thoroughfare beckoned as did the river traffic which was light at this area. Vehicular was another story and she realized she might just get dirtier than clean but had passed the point of caring. She knew no one could stop her from doing what she wanted now, though she didn’t know she might be coerced by other means to at least alter her path.

Ridin’ by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame



Jeremy and his lab boss were now in the cozy confines of an FBI field office bunker, but as Sanctity got closer, they started getting worried about the side effects on any building impacted. While they were assured about the ability’s protection against nuclear blasts, they were all concerned about seismic events. While earthquakes were not unheard of in this region along with volcanic activity, Sanctity’s rhythmic footsteps might bring down just about any structure. Not to mention anything she directly touches or steps on surely would become flattened by whatever lies above it as the ground settled under her weight. The agent, having seen action in some tough situations, was oddly at ease with matters while the chaos unfolded, and so they two showed resolves in rising to the level and unveiling their plan. The key would be communication. Not with weapons of war but with civilian craft. That combined with other landmarks for her to look for would maybe aid in the speed of delivery for such messages. They thought about drone formations but with such a nascent technology, writing a program that could command the amount needed to fly in unison could take weeks. They knew they had hours if not minutes should they cross paths prematurely. Leaving the facility with the field chief in the black Suburban was no easy feat, as reports of where the giantess was on the outskirts of the city were relayed in over the radio along with frantic reports of her latest activities. While trying to drive and barge their way to the airfield with sirens blazing, they heard about her side activities as she moved in a similar direction at much greater speed. First they heard about her obliterating her apartment with a number of FBI agents still inside which had the chief look a little flustered at the pair as he drove via the rearview mirror. Jeremy sank a little deeper into the black pleather seat as the reports flooded in, though as she caught the train the focus for the field office head remained on the road ahead. By now, panic had really taken hold as people tried to flee the city or some seedier elements took the opportunity to loot local stores. It was general chaos, but luckily the officer had driven in some missions overseas during coups and knew how to get places under the worst of circumstances. As they pulled into the private airfield, they went to the lobby and met with more FBI and CIA officers as all departments were privy to the plans the duo had. Those there answered straight from the top of the chain of command as there was even an open line to the White House. On the television monitors that were set up there, they saw Sanctity going after a crowded highway using her ample chest, having just missed her putting on the train necklace and devouring the office park during the ride. The entourage all headed into a closed room as Sanctity finished using her breast to flatten the traffic under her nipple as they discussed Jeremy and the professor's plan in detail. Luckily for them, in the hangar was just the aircraft that they needed to utilize to try to communicate with the giantess, even if it would be a slow scrawl, they only hoped that she had calmed down and was patient enough to read the message. From there, they would redirect her eyes to the largest screen in the state which would also be controlled from the airship remotely to try to further communicate with the giant woman. Jeremy and the professor were hoping that the plan would work as the government did as well trying to give some leeway into her mind. Little did the agency know that the two had their own ulterior motives and would hijack the plans to help all three of them try to live their best lives after what had transpired thus far. Taking three white beat up old Ford Explorer tarmac trucks out to the large hanger, the two laid their eyes on their riskiest move they would make. Moored down by a thick chain and anchor was a Goodyear blimp, light board at the ready. The government officials now discussed the game plan from there and started prepping them for the flight of their lives.

The long, nauseating day for the middle aged man in his trapped Ford Expedition continued on in a similar manner with each booming footstep far below of the giant woman who was unaware of his presence. Another swoop down brought him closer to another panicking neighborhood as the giantess inadvertently was pointing her intimidating vagina at scores of frightened citizens. She seemed familiar with the apartment building she lifted past him, and he saw the police presence as well, but not for long. Watching her purse her lips, Sanctity blew the building apart with ease, falling in pieces to the city below him. Sanctity was not content with this as she went for a larger office complex next, continuing to talk in her loud voice in varying tones from anger to arousal, none of which boded well for her targets. Sanctity’s booming voice spoke to a wider audience as he watched her huge hands return to the ground, this time fetching an entire, cylindrical parking garage. Her hands dwarfed the structure before she unleashed a deafening clap, rupturing one of the man’s ear drums from the unexpected force. His other lobe was still ringing and he was shell shocked, but soon realized the parking garage was obliterated with ease. Next, she plunged her hands beneath her target, lifting a misshapen smorgasbord of an office park to her ravishing brown eyes. Speaking softer to them did not mean a fate any less cruel than what befell so many others already. Sticking out her broad tongue, the man stuck in Sanctity’s pubic forest watched helplessly as she sloshed it around a low office building and manufacturing facility she was holding. Lapping it up like a first course, she turned her attention to the taller buildings on her dish. Watching below, a certain chill ran up his spine as he had worked for many years in a similar office building as he approached retirement age and had another week off to enjoy his ill fated fishing trip. Sanctity’s great dark lips separated once again revealing her ravishing smile and teeth to her captive audience before she used her sharp incisors to steal the three seven story office buildings as if they were pieces of candy. Hearing the concrete grinding far above in her oral cavity as she effortlessly tossed the three buildings around, loud chewing and grinding rocks were replaced by wet smacking as the giantess showed her meal off to her final captors. Seconds later, bits of concrete cascaded down her chest pelting the pubic hairs around him and his trapped SUV. Those in the large dump trucks stuck to her nipples had it even worse as the rock sized pieces of the buildings bangs loudly off their metal shelters, feeling like crumbs to the hungry woman. Sanctity spoke some less than encouraging words to the remaining building before the young woman simply swallowed it whole. Just knowing she could easily swallow an eight-story building with the ease he would have downed a soggy cracker was intimidating. Sanctity finished her de facto plate off by smearing the remains of the office park against her smooth inner thigh just below him, disintegrating it to the city below. As her large, ebony hand passed by it swooped in close enough to brush her labia right below the man in his SUV, the sound of it and the heat starting to rise he could tell she was thoroughly enjoying her actions. The man’s world shifted perilously once more as Sanctity caught the morning train to the suburbs, teasing it as if she was about to slurp it up like a long strand of spaghetti. Instead, he watched high above his precarious perch as she wrapped it around her neck as a piece of jewelry, before he was nauseatingly inverted as the giantess dropped to her hands and knees for another crawl to be closer to her subjects. As the middle aged man watched Sanctity’s city block sized breasts hanging down with the trapped heavy duty dump trucks stuck to her nipples, she began to lean her upper torso towards the ground, revealing gridlocked traffic on the highway directly below him as his vehicle was strung up in her pubic hairs. Seconds later, he heard the sickening metallic crunches as six gigantic wheels smashed and crushed the cars and trucks on the roadway below her left nipple. The playful black goddess rolled the helpless machine forwards, shoving and crushing dozens of fleeing vehicles below no doubt killing hundreds of people who did not get out of the way in time. She continued this sadistic game for a little while crashing through highway signs and tractor trailers with ease and indifference, until she came upon a highway overpass which stopped her nipple toy in it’s tracks. The trail of destruction down the three lanes of the interstate was impressive, with many mangled wrecks and black smoke rising, but the giantess seemed unamused. Her fashion accessory had been loosened against her will, and she took action against the crowded overpass. Dragging the bucket truck back over the area of destruction, the man heard the crunch her teeth made in the roadway, along with the metal girders wrenching as she pulled it up with her. The wet swishes of her tongue on the asphalt showed she was not fully satisfied with her previous meal, wiping the whole thing clean. She sat up for a second to swallow down her latest snack, as the man heard something he hadn't in hours; voices. The screams and nearby horns were that of sheer panic, as they thought the 8 story labia and spacious black ass were about to flatten them. They were wrong, for now, as she simply used the moment to place the overpass in an area of town the man knew contained many seedy bars. No longer encumbered with the roadway, Sanctity now returned to her hands and knees, the contents of the man’s Ford SUV slamming into the headliner again. This time, she moved forward and aimed the damaged machine on her left tit at a wide, fresh patch of highway. The familiar, horrifying sound of cars being crushed by the dump truck built louder as the young woman let her breast weight fully rest on the hapless heavy machinery, enveloping and flattening it as her boob spread to all nine lanes. Over fifty vehicles and likely countless more people were flattened under acres of titflesh, as a new threat arose from above. The man in his SUV could now see a drop of her thick arousal, several feet from him gathering on top of Sanctity’s clit which if it were to continue would surely envelop and drown him. The man’s brief struggle for an exit plan was paused as the giantess loudly peeled her breast from the highway, revealing a nasty crater and many cars and trucks much like his own stuck flattened to her perky bosom. A wet scrunch down below indicated that her nectar had fallen on the lanes below her body, causing untold damage as the man’s world lifted once more. As he viewed the outskirts of Portland it was as if he were stuck in a damp sauna, as heat was radiating from the giant woman’s vagina and beads of moisture formed on the remaining plastics and black paint on his truck. From the direction she began to walk, he had a feeling the river would be her next travels and he was still stuck along for the bumpy ride.

Middle management had its perks, evidenced by the yellow Porsche CUV parked outside the executives decent suburban home. After college, he had joined the company that an uncle by marriage had been the COO of for many years, even passing over more qualified candidates for him. Promotions came swiftly, even amid the occasional HR complaints about his actions and tendencies as the man showed little to no remorse knowing his family's standing in the company. He arrived a few minutes late and parked his German vehicle in a never used handicapped spot since his reserved space was half a garage away. He had spent most of the night before partying with a few of the new young hires he had brought in months earlier, selecting several bros from his former fraternity. They drank prodigious amounts of alcohol and did lines with a few young secretaries who were trying to make a living now had their jobs caught up by this nepobaby and his cronies. As he returned to work, he had no idea that one of the qualified young women he refused to hire since he secretly acknowledged she was too short for his sexual tastes would come back in a big way. Slinking into the ongoing meeting on the seventh floor with its grand views of the city, the man whispered to his underling that he had better have been taking good notes for him. Before he was sent the spreadsheet via email, a slight tremor caused the underling pause. Looking out from the seventh story window as he often does towards Mt. Hood in the distance during the boring, pointless, counterproductive meetings, there was a much closer peak fast moving towards the area. All eyes were suddenly turned from the projection screen to the row of glass, and out at an enormous, nude young ebony woman. Most had to check reality but the detail and destruction along with the growing vibrations only confirmed the action unfolding before them. While they prayed and hoped she would not come upon their facility, some took the opportunity to flee. They were not the only ones with windows, so the parking garage and its aggravating pay per play choke-point was having its usual fits, slowing any progress. As the shaking got to its worst, the electricity and wifi signal to the machine broke, essentially trapping those who had made it the structure stuck in their expensive cars and SUVs. Those who remained in the office lost view of her magnificent body as it walked closer. One person in the conference room recognized that face, not because she was foolish enough to be his conquest, but instead she looked like someone he had passed over for a letter in the Greek alphabet. Oh, how things would have been different for the world had he not made that choice changing her life’s path. With such detail of the crushing feet walking this path, it was clear she did not care what she was flattening. Whole apartments, businesses and city streets were being demolished before them into clouds of rubble and dust around her well-manicured toenails. As she reached the outskirts of the office park, her upper torso slammed back into view as the hearts of many hundreds sank as she plopped down nearby. Those in their cars or having them parked in the garage watched as she effortlessly wrapped her fingers encompassing the structure and plucking it like a root vegetable. One man stuck in the middle of the garage in his running Cadillac EXT saw the exterior light from the windows fade to black, and suddenly felt the concrete beneath his truck shifting. With his xenon headlights shining right ahead at the mysterious force, they illuminated the countless ridges of Sanctity’s fingers. Everything shook as she addressed her audience and gave them little thought to digest what she did next. In an instant thunderclap, the giant woman obliterated the entire parking garage between her palms, causing a number of people in the building to scroll tirelessly through their car insurance websites. Two big beautiful hands returned from the sky after the hail of debris poured in through the glass windows broken by her clap and grind. Large chunks of concrete, or burning, twisted metal maimed and injured dozens in her intended target. Her hands dove loudly around the entire office park, easily scooping up six buildings intact. No garage to turn to, this would be their final rides, chauffeured by Sanctity.

Rising to her full height once more, Sanctity felt incredibly turned on by her rise to power, and looking down at her left breast only increased the flood in her loins. The flattened cars and trucks stuck to her beautiful skin looked so small, and moving her feet forward the urban landscape only became more dense. Her normally dainty size 6 feet now covered whole neighborhoods, dozens of apartments, businesses, vehicles, trees and people. Feeling the many mixed materials all yielding and flattening on every step was not helping matters either as the interstate she was straddling was becoming quite crowded, normal rush hour traffic was coupled with the giantess and she was used to riding the 205 during times of congestion. She had even missed meetings or classes from it. Now Sanctity had a chance to give them all the rides of their lives, as rubberneckers ruined any efficiency along with poor road design. Still, the way the road got more elevated was easier for a horny giantess to access with her weapon of choice. After snacking on that overpass a few miles back, her mouth felt a bit dry. She was already quite a hot mess and glanced at the buildings rising downtown to her right, none making it past her shins. Sanctity then looked directly down towards her heaving breasts. The afternoon sun coupled with the hot and bothered nature of her current situation had beads of sweat surrounding her necklace train. She delighted in them a casual warning.

“You guys' better buckle up, the ride is about to get bumpy.”

Of course, she knew full well having been a passenger on the train before that there were no belts, as now most wanted to get off the ride as they were passengers on her. As she neared the deadlocked interchange between Interstates 84 and 205, she wanted to get a closer look at the glinting traffic below. Swiftly bringing her face to mere inches from the traffic jam, her eyes did their best to try to examine the many types of vehicles stuck on the road and maybe even see some of the fleeing dots, but focusing on something so small was hard. Holding her breath as even her nostrils exhaling could flip a truck over if unleashed, Sanctity licked her lips to show the beast was hungry once more. Puckering them, she gave a soft tender kiss to a small area of cars and trucks, with just two sticking to them. Using her tongue, she gathered the tiny grains of rice and swallowed them whole, if only they knew, she thought, that these weren’t the lips they should be fearing right now. Unable to bear it for another minute, the horny giantess picked out a tiny yellow taxi for her landing spot. While she was unaware, she missed it just out in front of the tiny CUV, but it would have a front row seat and be ridden into oblivion. The feeling of the tiny cars and trucks crumpling and struggling under her clit was almost too much to bear, but she held off momentarily from fully enveloping all seven lanes under her salivating labia. A few hundred feet back was a crowded six lane overpass bringing the total of thirteen lanes on a spot that would hit the spot. Leaning forwards, her short coiled black pubic hairs started rearranging traffic themselves but would soon just mingle with the glistening wreckage left behind. Trying her best to just drag along a pile to her chosen location would not be easy, as many of the tiny vehicles would get stuck to her skin and dragged under her womanhood, popping them between the melting asphalt in the most delightful ways. Still, as she moved along towards I-84 at a pace even traffic would have struggled to most of the time, she finally enjoyed her second orgasm since the night before. It was not overwhelming as it caused her to press down too hard on her toys flattening all at once. It felt amazing, though not as fulfilling of the man she was with last night. Still, growing out of his CUV and crushing him set in motion a current reality where she would be able to fit hundreds of the same vehicle under her grown womanhood. She lifted for a moment as she had arrived at the crowded overpass, with nowhere for people on either highway to escape to. In the blindness of her decent orgasm, she moaned as she drove her voracious cunt downwards. The explosion of microscopic powder-like glass followed by crumpling metals and bodies into the hard resistance of the pavement. The roadway only resisted for a few seconds, having those under hold out hope as the bowing bridge bent towards the sheltered roadway. Her labia blocked out all outside light, as some tiny cars caught under it had their trunks and glowing taillights pop up towards the girders above, many with bloodied passenger cabins flattened under the horny woman. Sanctity felt as the tiny bridge crushed all below with a thud. She rode out the feelings by dragging the concrete and steel structure, crumbling it to bits soaked in her thick cum. For almost a full minute she came onto the highway, grinding herself against the source of pleasure feeling hundreds of things breaking against her. As the grit of the metal beams vanished into a paste, she rested there and looked around herself. Before her stood a glistening, torn up patch of dirt with some sparse concrete showing where the roadway had been. It was also speckled with twisted multi-color hints of vehicles which simply no longer remained intact beyond the occasional refrigerator sized blob. Looking down with disdain for what she had just done to those who wanted her dead, she realized being a goddess was a dirty job. She had no idea how much of this gooey mess underneath her pussy would remain stuck to it unless copious amounts of water were used. Looking beyond the busy airport, she saw the same highway still trying to retreat over a lovely bridge. The water underneath had glowing beads, inviting her with its cleansing qualities. Sanctity wanted to keep her date in the afternoon. Downtown would never be quite the same.

Rising into the sky she spoke again, so loud it deafened a number of people in the office park. This pain coupled with the silent visuals would only prolong the sheer terror of the moment. Sticking out a tongue that rivaled the tallest building in height, the giant woman smothered two larger, manufacturing and machining facilities below on the north side of the park. The wet, sloshing sound as she swirled her tongue on the crushed building, carrying debris aloft to swallow was the first clue to their fates. Sanctity purposely left the taller buildings with windows to watch her lunch with a show. Finished with the appetizer, she now bent her whole entire mouth around a trio of seven story office towers. Opening as wide as she could, she used her wet tongue to push the first building, bunching it up with the other two. So close that heat and humidity fogged computer monitors in the offices, her individual taste buds visible on her tongue as they enveloped the concrete of the tower. Her massive jawline closed as she moved the remaining office building intact to watch at mouth level what she did next. Lips open, she let them see and hear her chewing the crowded buildings with her teeth, exerting no more effort than one would going at some Triscuit crackers. Swallowing down the wet mass of pulverized building materials along with what were surely hundreds of quite dead people, it vanished in a lump as Sanctity licks her lips, big brown hungry eyes looking squarely at the remaining building. For the executive manager, it was like they were looking right at him. Saliva had washed out the remains of the buildings she devoured thus far, and it was now their turn. Her huge tongue was taller than the building as it slammed viciously against the side of the building. The pink behemoth was big enough to be a worthy adversary to the structure, but instead it was attached to a giantess at the beginning of miles of digestive tract more than capable of handling the building, if not neighborhoods. Sanctity’s tongue was so sticky that office furniture, computers, and dozens of screaming suited men and women were pulled from the building and smeared against the facade. Things got worse as the entire structure was freed from the foundation, sent into a freefall with many jarring rolls and crashes breaking bones on most survivors of this part of the ordeal. All this pain was in darkness and silence, as most were deafened from her voice, but likely those conscious knew where they were, and were going next. The inverted building was badly battered and slathered in saliva, when a sudden stoppage indicated the freefall was not far behind. The man on the seventh floor was badly bruised with a broken femur from an impact with a cubicle and was breaking through the ceiling tiles in the humid stench of digestive juices broiling below. The drop was brief, and impact was devastating as with a splash, the vibrations and smell from the fluids rushing in. He was quickly washed out of the window and had to swim with all his might back towards the remains of the building. It had already sunk down to the second floor as it was inverted. He somehow made it, but Sanctity’s stomach acid would have been up to his knees. Upsettingly, he had to push through a few floating bodies of those the beast had already begun to digest. The pain from the giantess’s digestive juices was incredible as it ate at his many wounds and broken bones. Barely able to breathe, his leg got stuck in a former air vent and was trapped as the disgusting mess rose all around him. The building materials were getting soggy, and the entire structure was being pulled under the surface of the lake of Sanctity’s stomach towards the churning walls of flesh around them. Stairwells being inverted were of little use anyways, as the man’s lungs quickly filled with burning green ooze, ending his life in excruciating fashion as he drowned in her stomach, a fate awaiting thousands that day, but certainly far from the only cause of death from the horny giantess.

The two men once piloting the trapped heavy Caterpillar Dump Trucks could only now helplessly watch the face of the giantess high above them as she confidently moved and shifted the landscape. When she added the crowded train around her neck, they were especially concerned when a few passengers fell out of broken windows and tumbled wildly down the giant woman’s smooth skin. It was a horror show as they fell 2,000 feet to their deaths, even taking out a few helpless people on the ground with their impacts. One of the two operators was soon in line with an even heavier, deeper impact. Whenever Sanctity bent or rolled her behemoth beautiful body, their worlds shifted, hands and knees were the worst yet. It was only relieving in the fact that her nipples hanging down meant they were no longer tilted like a pair of astronauts readying for launch. The dark brown rockets of her tits sent one intrepid astro naught barreling towards a crowded highway below, and he had no control over the situation the horny giantess was putting him in. The driver was surprised the big motor below him started up and he was able to man the controls, but spinning wheels below him and a steering wheel which were helpless to affect orientation ended any hope these actions had for him. He was so low he could see the terror in the faces of those his large truck was swooping down upon and had to cover his eyes. Feeling the impact as he peeked between his fingers at the carnage, he could see nothing but three lanes of stuck cars, tractor trailers and vans. He could even hear the horns and motors going along with screaming frightened voices in anguish. Worst was the touchdown as he felt nine vehicles get completely crushed under the weight of his truck. He also felt his own shocks groan and the bucket behind him strained at the seams. The driver knew who was really in charge as Sanctity was clearly not putting her entire weight on his helpless machine. Using only her hard nipple as a pilot, she pushed the truck forwards. The brakes fully depressed, reverse gear and full throttle were as useless as Sanctity moved him on a deadly path. The tiny cars and trucks were either crushed by his wheels or flung in all directions as the giantess passed them by. As more mashed metal piled out front of him, he was almost shielded from a large interstate highway sign that smashed into his cabin high above the roadway. Still, his worst nightmare was approaching, as an overpass was dead ahead. It slammed into his truck and Sanctity’s rock-hard place stopping the vehicle and crushing more all around him. Her nipple kept going forward and mangled the cabin as his seat bottom was crimped against the control module. In severe pain he felt her lifting him, biting down with her jaw above, and lifting the entire overpass like a dog with a bone. If only the circulation around his torso had not been cut off, he would have had a bone of his own. Hundreds of feet above, he heard metal cars and trucks slamming the back of her teeth scraping around. Next, her tongue dabbed the structure before he watched the giantess place the saliva slathered overpass cleared of traffic, signs and people, down on a well-known bar district. Just then, the wounded and healthy dump truck drivers caught her gaze as Sanctity seemingly stared down at them. With the damaged excavator she aimed once more, this time on a more crowded highway than the last. This congested section had nine lanes of roadways and ramps, all lined with stunned motorists trying to escape her wrath. She looked at them with a haunting expression of arousal, with some anger still about the tanks and helicopters. With malice, her left breast slammed the damaged yellow and black machine onto the highway, creating another swath of flattened, oozing metal, but this time she did not hold her multi-ton breast back. The impact did not take long to be felt as her hard nipple sliced through the bucket and cabin of the truck like butter. Contorted with bones broken into a mortally wounded position underground the former road surface, he could hear Sanctity’s unstoppable breast spreading on the surface, crushing dozens of vehicles. As the weight of her heavy boob spread, it soon ended the driver's life as a hard cast of her nipple was embedded in the ground. Heavy machinery folded around him as if made of foil, as his shocked former coworker looked on from where he was stuck to her right breast. Fearing he would be next into the houses of the neighborhood that stretched out below him was relievingly not in the cards. Still, it was barbaric glancing at her left tit as it was peeled from the crushed highway. Everything was flattened that her flesh touched, a lot of the cars and trucks carried aloft by the unconcerned young woman. He was thankful as she moved on from the spot, but still heard as her breasts jiggled each time several buildings were erased by a hand or kneecap far below. There were also small crashes from each time a flattened metal carcass peeled from her ample rack. The horns, sirens and screams far below only increased as he recognized that they were heading towards several major highway interchanges by the airport and downtown. The angle sharply changed to the underside of her face as she closed her eyes and let her womanhood squish some metal far below. Looking directly up at her expression, Sanctity bit her lip as she dragged her aroused cunt along the highway. Her heartbeat behind him raced, crinkling metal on his vehicle with each pulse. She shimmied back and forth now, closing her eyes and even moaning subtly as she came. The heat and humidity hinted at another threat to his and the train passengers' lives as huge beads of sweat formed. Luckily, the orgasm was mild this time as the giant woman peeled her wet pussy from the likely eradicated roadways. Crawling onto the denser urban landscape while still taking the high road, she now approached the river and its tantalizing bridges.

With an impatient fare in the back of his cab, the driver of a yellow Highlander taxi was waiting in traffic as his radio began to report on the astounding activities of the day. The news had only worsened traffic, and soon they were virtually stuck past the intersection of several major highways. When they passed the elevated highways there, they could also see a situation as dire as their own. It was about this time that the mirror started to jiggle as the thuds of her feet followed artillery in the distance. Explosions rang out as the radio filled in what the landscape blocked. Soon when the battle was over the giantess moved closer, shaking the stalled traffic with more frequency. He saw several contemplating leaving their cars but decided otherwise and remained as the impacts grew more jarring. Suddenly, the footsteps stopped. Now on her hands and knees, Sanctity approached without placing her full weight on the ground. Still, several of her more savory bodily impacts shook the CUV as well as the surrounding traffic. The fare meter slowly ticked by as suddenly rising from behind them, they saw the top of her head. She was a beautiful young dark-skinned woman who was blocking out the sun with her sheer size. Her nude breasts swung and jiggled as she passed overhead. On one of them was the large dump truck that had been mentioned on the radio, and more chillingly on her other breast were dozens of the shells that once represented stranded motorists like themselves. Suddenly, big brown eyes flashed down their way and scanned the roadway beneath her magnificent, imposing body. By now the section of road that they were on was elevated and the level roadway was almost a quarter mile away without a nasty fall to the ground. Her head swooped down just fifty feet in front of them. She tried to whisper but being below her chin the noise nearly deafened them and the wind from her speaking nearly lifted the front of several vehicles off the ground briefly. Needless to say, most glass around them was shattered, but while he could not understand what she said, she gave a small kiss to a few cars stuck out ahead of him. Some stuck to her luscious lips, and were licked into the vast chasm of her mouth. Her beautiful face withdrew, sprinkling false hope over the people stuck in traffic there, as the sunshine returned on the multi lane freeway. Suddenly, a large, pink alien looking drooling nub of flesh roughly the size of the 7-11 the cab driver had been in hours earlier replaced the sky. Casting a shadow on the roadway, the taxis windows all fogged up as intense humid heat radiated down from the fleshy curtains of Sanctity’s labia. Car doors swung open as many others froze in panic as the aroused giantess dabbed her wet clit onto several lanes of stalled traffic. A sickening wet crunch rang out as her pussy landed with the chorus of breaking glass, crumpling plastic and metal, as well as the terrified screams of her many victims. The cab driver and passenger watched in stupefied horror as three lanes of traffic were flattened right in front of them by the giant ebony woman’s aroused clit. Without a moment to gather their thoughts, the mothership sized vagina sank as Sanctity scraped the flattened cars and trucks under her clit back towards them. With a whump, the white Altima sedan in front of them was shunted backwards into the front bumper of the taxi, as a wet splorch landed on the roof of their CUV as her pussy lips kissed the top of the vehicle. No amount of throttle could stop them from being pushed backwards into the International box truck behind them which was also thankfully being pulled in the same direction lest they become accordioned between the two vehicles. The sounds of glass shattering, tires screeching and popping, and metal bending blended with the screams of those crushed under Sanctity’s pungent sex were an orchestra of death. The cab they were in was suffering the same fate on all sides as the roof started to cave in towards them, setting off the airbags as the tires popped as the helpless vehicle was dragged on with the rest of the trapped traffic grinding on four locked wheels by the giant woman’s passionate kiss. As death seemed to creep in on all sides, a slight reprieve was delivered by being shoved under the interstate 84 overpass, as their badly damaged vehicle, half as tall box truck and several others were deposited down there by the uncaring vagina. The giantess then changed her angle of attack and began to grind her aroused labia on the overburdened highway above, flattening and dragging dozens of vehicles back and forth as darkness fell on the tiny people stuck in the hot hellzone beneath the colossal pussy. Beyond the temporary shelter of the bending girders and concrete, the cab driver watched helplessly as the occasional cum soaked wreck fell from above just feet away, only to be dragged mercilessly on by the pink, insatiable sexual organ. Just as it seemed the overpass would crumble or collapse entirely as gaps formed, the giantess moaned softly high above as she came. The effects of this were almost immediate as a sudden deluge of her womanly nectar flooded through the cracks several feet deep as it aggregated. Wanting to ride the feeling, Sanctity soon ground her aroused pussy on the 13 lanes of carnage, collapsing the overpass with a satisfying crunch, ending dozens more lives for her passions. With no more pleasure to be gained from this spot, she prepared to move on, having turned the taxi along with almost 100 other cars, trucks and buses and nearly 700 people into colorful cunt confetti.

Gotta Stay Fly by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Jeremy and his lab coach had arrived at the hanger housing a member of the Goodyear blimp fleet that was moored at the airport close by. Still, it was nowhere near what was likely a very busy terminal when a sudden alarm rang out on the airfield. Sanctity had crept up behind them using the highways as more than just a travel route, but also a pleasure place. To see the full scope of the action, they had to watch nervously on their smartphones which the FBI had thankfully handed back to them as the briefing was delayed and the plan put in jeopardy by a half mile of woman looming close by. The screed on their screens read that the airport had ordered a full ground stoppage to try to bring in some helicopters to rescue people and her body was too close to the building on their end of the tarmac. Jeremy watched in horror at some close-up shots of cars and SUVs on the highway being overcome by her massive vagina. This was also the first time he got to watch her being turned on in person having known her for years, aside when they had been at the pool and a jacked guy walked past them. He had to share this experience however, with billions of other people around the world. Having known her for a number of years since she had emigrated, Sanctity had always been a fun person to be around. As she went off the rails here, sweaty necklace of a train smashing against her clavicle on his monitor, a thought occurred. He wondered what if it didn’t work. What if the FBI agent was right, what if she was no longer the person he had feelings for, even if just friendship, and what if she were some kind of inconsolable, uncontrollable monster. He could get himself and a number of others killed, but Jeremy also knew that if it worked, he could just possibly end the bloodshed for multiple thousands of others.

Jeremy had heard stories that she was a bit timid in bed but could be coerced to run through some wilder inhibitions. On some levels this would make him slightly jealous not having been able to experience this level of enjoyment with her as unlike some of the men she spent her lust on, he actually liked her as a person. Her new scale meant this was likely never to be an option again in the reality of the situation before them as seductive partners, but the time they spent together meant a lot to him already, and this could very well affect her wellbeing. He always had her best interests in mind, and was happy when she was, and right now the look of post orgasmic bliss on her face indicated that she may have been a bit too happy. The monitors finally switched cameras from the suddenly quiet scene of Sanctity finishing grinding the highway under her horny cunt. They cut away from the flood of juices seeping out from her glistening clit streaming over the already drenched, decimated highway before her she had just traveled down for the last time. Stunned anchors could hardly get the words out at what they were witnessing as they had to put the phones away. They would be shown the inner workings of the machine, as well as the other contraption they had rigged up in a more sparsely populated portion of the city where he could have a chat with the giantess. At least, in theory. In practice, mobile generators already had to be set up for the reality that her body might easily cut the electricity to the surrounding areas. Jeremy was thankful the professor, sensing the possibilities of the situation, let him and only him in on his true plan. They were only tweaked and brainstormed briefly about the risks and scenario likelihoods. But he was along for the ride, as they put on jumpsuits with parachutes in case something went down. The pilot, on board FBI agents and sparse crew would be thankful these were included. Little did they know many would be used in the coming hours. For now, Jeremy was happy Sanctity’s spirit was up as she came down off her orgasm and her pupils regained a less stoic look. As she peeled herself from the cum soaked demolished highway, a part of Jeremy’s and millions of other men’s anatomy was also up, as Sanctity resumed on her hands and knees, proudly displaying her wet cunt to all who dared to look. Her lower lips were caked and speckled with multi-colored sparkling confetti that had been freeway traffic and signs minutes earlier that she proudly held high above the ground as if to show the human race what she thought of them now as she crawled towards the river. Feeling the tremors receding as that end of the sprawling airport grounds appeared out of her crosshairs for now, Jeremy, the flight crew, the lab coach and several army and FBI agents climbed aboard the blimp and situated themselves. None knew what fates awaited them, just that they were in for the rides of their lives.


No longer feeling anything but the gritty paste that was once fleeing citizens stuck in traffic, Sanctity groggily prepared to move on from the interchange that no longer existed. The rotors of news helicopters wary of the giant woman’s raw power were the only sound she heard as she surveyed her surroundings from her seated position. From under her body, the crowded interstate spread in all four directions, it’s epicenter currently smothered by her horny pussy. Turning her seated form from where she came showed a trail of destruction as she tortured the roadway with her nipple toy and breast, but the periphery was where her crawling left the perfect round impression. Smoldering ruins that were once rows of apartments and businesses she was almost too distracted from to enjoy crushing stretched for miles and reminded her of the oodles of fun she had been having. Looking to her left, Sanctity could see a busy airport with lots of hangars that would not even be able to fully fit her foot, housing all manner of planes. Many jets were on the runways but looking down on the lights of the airfield, she realized her proximity was preventing them from leaving. Maybe she would save this fun for later on, as Sanctity now turned to look behind her to her right. There were many things shining in the early afternoon light that could better try to suit her womanly needs than the puny hundreds of vehicles and motorists who died in vain. The dense urban jungle of downtown Portland would have its new queen shortly, but she was currently an utter mess and could use some freshening up. Looking straight ahead at the highway 205 taillights trying to escape from her, she spotted a wide enough river that would be able to baptize some of the sin off her naked body. Sanctity just hoped it was deep enough, though the tantalizing bridge was impossible to ignore, and she just might wind up dirtier than clean she thought. Peeling her aroused labia from the multitudes of crunched cars and trucks, Sanctity felt dozens of twisted wrecks stuck to her pussy lips, prisoners of love.

Deciding to give the news media a thrill, she soon returned to all fours, and gladly stuck her tight vagina in the air as she strutted towards the river. Sanctity could almost feel the cameras pointed at her pussy while moving on from her scratching post. Densely packed apartments, businesses and streets crunched under her upturned palms and knees as she crawled her way to the river. Looking once more towards downtown on her right at the glistening, tall buildings which still were barely to her elbows at their tallest, crowded streets beckoned with flashing emergency vehicle lights, Sanctity knew she was just scratching the surface of the possible erotic possibilities as her current mates didn't even survive her labia. Still, with many escape routes already decimated by her body, Sanctity was about to visit the main northbound and maybe wash up before she brought her beautiful body downtown. As Sanctity neared the river, she did not always follow the highway's curves, taking a straight path which ensured maximum building destruction. She made sure to drag her knees through several big box stores on approach. The solid walls of ebony flesh made short work of an Ikea, Home Depot and their adjacent parking lots before she came upon the economy parking lot of the airport. Hundreds of gleaming, parked cars and pickup trucks were decimated as she purposefully dragged her legs across them, flattening almost 500 vehicles in a single swath while her hands cleared the last parkway before the waters. The Columbia River was understandably shallow, not as deep as the lake she ingested earlier. It was however still appreciably wide, almost six times her own body length she estimated from her half mile high perch. The boring concrete bridge just bustled with eight lanes of stalled traffic, likely teeming with microscopic people all scared senseless at the sight of her titanic naked body. Sanctity noticed the first span was almost an identical length to herself, which would make for a lovely dance partner. She was unsure if the structure itself was able to withstand her moves, much less those hundreds of hazy polluting cars and trucks ferrying terrified, fleeing citizens. They were all trapped for over two kilometers in some fashion from land as Sanctity grew excited to close the gaps.

As the giant host of his battered SUV desperately clung to returned to her hands and knees, the bruised middle-aged man had his pov normalize, and it was about to get closer. He suddenly swooped down, as Sanctity whispered loudly before engaging in a destructive kiss with a crowded freeway. It had been a while since his suspended, seized and encoiled wheels were so close to where all 50,000 previous miles traveled under his Ford. Now attached to the unaware giantess, the man's fate would be sealed by her actions. The next sickened him while partially obscured it was heard, felt and smelt. The heat already rising off her enormous, aroused cunt was overbearing. The SUV was forcefully thrust down towards the highway as Sanctity leaned it to talk to her captive audience. The middle-aged man could see people cowering in her shadow as she spoke seductively, then sealed it with a deadly kiss. After her tongue shunted several cars into her gaping mouth, the little people panicked when Sanctity’s jaws were in motion followed by a small lump. The man knew she was out for blood and was much closer to her other set of hungry, drooling lips. He plummeted at an angle as she suddenly swooped her cunt into the crowded highway moments later. He prayed her course would deviate, his view changed to the giant girl's face and a metal wrenching sound on the ground behind him was the answer. He could hear the sounds between car accidents, crash tests and USHRA monster jam. Looking up at her face, Sanctity’s big brown eyes glared past her imposing cleavage and through him towards her wet womanhood. She bit her lip and began to dab at the roadway with her cunt below him. The heat rose rapidly, causing a pungent dew to hang in the air making the coily hairs wet. Horns, sirens and screams of terror let him know this was a busy highway. One gigantic southbound vagina was about to change that, as he heard masonry and concrete cracking as even the highway could not bear the giantess’s weight. It was an awful sound as he heard the tiny cars and trucks popping under Sanctity’s tremendous cunt, as muffled, scraping metal was heard as she slopped the pile down the road. Through the shattered back window of his battered Expedition, the man could see the fractured concrete soaked in feminine fluids with the occasional twisted metal wreck escaping her grasp as a doomed monument to her sexual prowess.

Looking up at the underside of the young woman's face, the middle-aged man was haunted by the look of pure bliss that overcame her as she found her scratching post. He saw a hint of blue on his fogged-up windshield mirror, and turned around in his seat to confirm that it was indeed a mangled highway sign noting the interchange of interstates 84 and 205 that Sanctity had arrived at. The giant woman ground her aroused pussy back and forth on the spot, concrete, metal and plastic scraping sounding as if it were underwater, and with the volumes of fluid she was releasing it was not far off. All around his SUV, the beads of sweat formed into droplets, soaking him and his vehicle as Sanctity got close to release. The salty, pungent liquid was splashing off her huge body, impacting the untouched suburban surroundings as the giant woman started to moan signifying her satisfaction. The man heard many grinding crunches and felt a small shift in his position, as the overpass completely dissolved and was ground into a goo by the horny ebony goddess. He was thankful to not be stuck under what was surely a true mess of death and destruction, though he was not spared the smells, noise and heat from them. He only wondered how much longer this torturous affair would go on, and if it would even be worth surviving. Still at Sanctity’s mercy, the satisfied giantess peeled her labia away from thirteen lanes of ruined highway with a slurping velcro like sound. The giantess was on the move again, and she continued to rain maximum destruction down by crawling on her hands and knees, unfortunately with her suspended captor hanging upside down from her pubic hair watching the mayhem from his jostling vehicle. As Sanctity held her hot cunt up high for the world to see, the tiny, trapped man was just happy that most of her wetness above had been sopped up by the mashed roadway and traffic. Her aforementioned limbs plowed through several big box retailers down below, and her left leg noisily mashed up a crowded parking lot on the edge of the airport, but soon the waters of the Columbia River came into view as the giantess crawled towards it. Along with nine lanes of stopped traffic stretching on for a couple miles who tried to run but could not hide from the horny goddess bearing down on them. He had a bad feeling that himself, the excavator and the train were about to witness something truly horrific in a short time, even if getting clean was Sanctity’s original idea. Only a few smaller vessels were on the river as well at the time, as these bath toys reminded him of his own boat, he was supposed to be falling asleep on with a fishing pole tied nearby at this time on a different waterway.

While the first casualties on their train ride were the quickest when the giant woman squashed the lead and tail cars together to crimp the entire commuter locomotive as a piece of jewelry, this only prolonged the torturous affair of having to witness her laying waste to their city while being unwilling participants. While Sanctity purposely spooked them by making them think they were about to end up in her vast, flat stomach, she kept them waiting too long to see what would have been in store for them as she put her massive mouth to work. Watching her devour an office park full of buildings with little effort worried those on board the displaced train strung around her neck, as they heard her massive jaws chewing up entire multi-story office buildings with no more effort the tiny people would put into a candy bar. As Sanctity swallowed down the last structure with ease, the tiny commuters saw as the lump vanished past them in her throat, surely heading down towards a horrifying fate as food for the goddess in an untenable stomach. As the giant woman started to walk again, the entire train slapped against her skin, cracking windows and tossing the tiny commuters about. While some jostling was to be expected on their rides for the suburbs, the metal grab bars were not angled correctly since the wheels were not facing downwards, and another factor was at play too. The heat being generated from the increasingly horny ebony giantess’s skin enveloped the helpless train cars, making all metal dewy and hard to grasp. Her booming steps were suddenly stopped when she arrived at a busy highway that the tiny train riders thought they were avoiding by riding the rails, but instead the giant woman had other plans and they involved one of the large dump trucks stuck to her nipples below them.

The whole world shifted, breaking a number of limbs and even dumping some terrified riders out shattered windows as Sanctity slammed onto her hands and knees. She seemed content to crawl, straddling the panicked interstate highway before the tiny people slipped to the left side of the train as she leaned in with her hanging breasts towards the overshadowed roadway. As the giantess looked past them while the train hung low off her neck, the tiny commuters heard the sickening sound of the dump truck crushing three lanes of traffic a few dozen feet away from them. Big brown eyes glowered down showing no concern for the lives lost as Sanctity began to drag her tit forwards. Helpless people on the train watched as the screaming commuters had nowhere to go while themselves, their cars and trucks were smashed by the heavy-duty machine, itself completely at the giantess’s mercy. After taking out a few highway signs, the mining equipment met its match in the form of a crowded overpass that crunched loudly on impact with the machine. The giantess for her part only looked slightly dismayed, as she backed up over the path she had just taken and bore down on the infrastructure using her teeth. With a metal wrenching sound, the young ebony woman lifted the roadway in her mouth, as the tiny people on the train heard horrible sounds from inside her active oral cavity. Metal scraping up the back of her incisors represented the last moments of the tiny people and traffic trapped on the bridge as Sanctity’s tongue lapped them up, licking the overpass clean. She placed the glistening pavement and metal infrastructure down on a busy bar district, before titboxing the roadway once more. To the supreme disdain of those stuck on the train, Sanctity let the highway bear the full weight of her naked breast this time. The nearby sound of entire vehicles popping and crunching under the weight of the giant woman’s firm tit flesh meant looking away would not shield them from the fact that she was killing so many people for her own pleasure. Unfortunately, as the weight of Sanctity’s rack spread across the roadway, the train cars themselves began to flatten a row of traffic too. Looking out the windows they could even see hapless commuters who were dumbfounded as their escape route was sharply cut off. The ground receded rapidly as Sanctity peeled her torso from the devastated interstate. On her jiggling left breast were countless silhouettes of flattened metal wrecks surrounded by the red splotches and tattered clothes of those who were crushed to death by the horny giantess. As the giant ebony woman, they were trapped on continued her destructive crawl straddling the highway, the hopelessness of their situation was reaching new heights. When she leaned in to whisper more words, they were too small to understand, her next erotic actions would cause a flood far below, along with the heat and humidity, and angle to cause her necklace train to lose a few more passengers.

Sanctity was satisfied with her progress so far, but another taste of her sexual organs against the tiny population who opposed her was on the cards. While they were too small to see, hundreds of tiny vehicle doors swinging open on the bridge ensured even more obstacles along the two-mile, ten lane span of concrete over the Columbia River. She looked down on the glimmering waters, then up at the twin span running from underneath her body as she towered over the highway on her hands and knees. She knew that it was a long way for the thousands of people probably stranded up there before they hit dry land, their exposed state making her wet and dawning a self-revelation on her. She scanned her own beautiful, gigantic body and from what she could see, she was a mess, tiny automobiles squashed all over her left breast while her train necklace dangled close by. She could also feel a number of mangled, gritty crushed highway travelers all over her oozing pussy lips. Still, all the tantalizing traffic below meant she may just end up getting much dirtier before she was clean, not that she minded in the least. Having been over the bridge a few times while her size was able to be handled by any one of the hundreds of tantalizing vehicles below her nudity, she had gone through Washington to Vancouver a few times, but had always wanted to visit Manitoba for some reason. Today would not be the day but she would still be quite well traveled as would some of the deceased stuck to or ingested by her lovely body. Crawling forwards into the river, Sanctity was impressed with how shallow it was, water not even wetting the tops of her hands until she was a little further out there. The bridge itself ran over a small island spanning over a 1.75-mile length of the wide Columbia River, with the north side of Portland to the island being a half mile stretch like her own body. It was almost too perfect for her, so many tiny people trying to escape from her would instead become part of her sinister play as the little ripples on the water as it got a little deeper, spread across the waterway. At the midpoint of the southern branch of the river, it was finally past her wrist as her great shadow now covered most of the bridge she crawled over. Still, Sanctity realized that the deeper water on the other side of the river past the island might suit her better for her cleansing. Looking down at the waterway, she recalled from one particularly interesting history class about how in 1804 the Lewis and Clark expedition passed by this very spot, even though the state of Oregon at the time was still claimed by the empires of Britain, Spain and Russia. She had no intentions of claiming it for Liberia now, as Sanctity spied the panicked traffic below her. Deciding to have a little fun with her latest quarry, Sanctity serenaded them with,

“Aww, are you cute little buggies trying to run from little old me? I was kind of hoping we could still be friends. But if you insist, it looks like I will have to make the first move. How about a nice hug? Would that warm your spirits? Either way it's gonna happen, I cannot wait to feel you all in my tender embrace.”

Once again, Sanctity could not see what effects this had on the stranded populations below as the news helicopters continued to share her malicious acts for the world to see. Still overshadowing a third of the entire bridge, Sanctity decided to get a closer look and hug it out. Delicately, she sank into the river to her right side, thankful it was not too cold on her smooth skin nor rose far up her left shoulder or thigh and breathed easy. It was deep enough that as she laid on her side, she was able to sidle up close to the concrete span and have a close look at her blurry insect companions. As her long, beautiful body neared the roadways, Sanctity was pleased that it was near the perfect height for many of her more enviable features. Her big, brown right eye was close to the roadway, as she tried to squint to pick out some insects amongst the tiny cars and trucks. It was hard to see anything, but she thought she could see a few colorful glints that might have been clothing. Nevertheless, this was far from the last sense she had, and Sanctity decided to see what scents they had. Her right nostril was a void capable of swallowing a truck or two, and she was cognizant of this. Inhaling as gently as she could, she felt a few tickles on her nose hairs, but focused on what she could smell. It was so faint it was hard to tell, but she thought she smelled a little salt and some exhaust fumes. This caused her slight dismay but having to walk on smoggy city streets for years, Sanctity felt she could take one for the team. Feeling one last item brush against her nose hair, she let out a polite snort, expelling whatever had the misfortune of landing there. Like a big reveal, she slowly opened her mouth next to the roadway, exhaling gently over the masses frozen in fear. Out emerged a tongue that was otherworldly. It covered all four lanes in a pink writhing mass as she felt tiny vehicles crumpling and popping. Sanctity slathered her oral muscle across the bridge deck, dragging flattened cars, SUVs and busses, adhering several more before withdrawing her pink appendage. A pool of searing saliva awaited dozens of squished and intact commuters along with some crumbled concrete as she swallowed all whole. Like an anteater she had seen on safari she repeated this motion, though these termites were much tastier as she felt the mass of mangled flesh and metal struggle down her throat. To drive the point home to the frozen insects watching her on the bridge, Sanctity rubbed her taut ebony stomach as one would after a yummy meal. Her next actions only upped the atrocities with both her skin and orifices.

First responders were kept very busy by Sanctity’s antics as a crowded interstate became a trail of destruction and rescues. In the surrounding neighborhoods, every handprint and dragged kneecap for the crawling giantess straddling the highway brought scenes of devastation. Minutes before, an entire office park had simply vanished, the only traces of it left were carried inside the belly of the beast, as the ebony giantess continued to be a menace to society. One Ace hardware store was caught under her pinky as she crawled by, half of the store collapsing under the weight of her single digit trapping several workers and shoppers on the edge of where her fingernail struck. One of many desperate scenes faced by local fire departments, trying to get people out from the rubble before the rest of the gravely damaged structure inevitably collapsed. They were able to pull several people from the rubble which shifted every time the giantess set her knees down in the distance, sending the victims off in ambulances which were in short supply, or any available SUV with the seats folded down. Some survived their injuries, but many died en route to the over-packed ICUs at area hospitals. Doctors could only triage so many clinics and medical facilities that somehow had power that were not impacted by the nude black woman rampaging across the metropolitan area had serious staffing problems and were running out of all sorts of supplies quickly. Luckily, she had stuck to main roads and had only squashed a couple clinics so far and no major hospitals, but the damage done to infrastructure meant most ambulances that were still upright and not flattened by a female body part were stranded by foot shaped pits blocking many roads. Life flight helicopters were in high demand, but the city only had a couple, as military helicopters proved hard to fit on the hospital helipads. There was also the half mile high hazard proudly rampaging through the city who had already proven what she could do to even the most powerful of aircraft earlier. As many rescue squads descended onto the highway, they were met with horrific scenes of destruction as she dragged the large dump truck through and over stalled traffic, crushing many dozens of vehicles as smoldering wrecks still held entrapped, injured motorists. As the jaws of life were dispatched frequently along the linear roadway Sanctity pushed her titanic nipple down, the path of destruction ended abruptly where a highway overpass had been. It was conspicuously missing, having massive teeth marks on the sides of it in its new location. Almost a mile from the interstate where it had been placed into the city many years prior the overpass came to rest completely devoid of traffic which had been there aside from a dented fender or wheel with the concrete still glistening with saliva from the giant woman when she licked it clean. The city street the giantess placed it on was not meant to host a highway overpass, as all the cars parked on the street, the trees and sidewalk, along with several bars and restaurants were partially crushed under the heavy piece of infrastructure. The only saving grace was that the area and eateries were not very busy mid-morning on a weekday as the first responders went building to building, trying to rescue any patrons, cooks or bartenders trapped by the carnage. Anyone who was driving in the wrong place at the wrong time could not believe their eyes as they had to turn on their wipers under a deluge of saliva dripping from the floating roadway via Sanctity’s snack, as the sun was blocked out by the metal girders which ultimately flattened them in their cars.

Back on the highway, several hundred feet passed unscathed other than those traumatized by the naked young African woman who crawled past them for several seconds before she unleashed her hanging breast once more. Unlike the last line of devastation, this one was much more localized, but the impact crater was all the more powerful. A terrifying scene awaited those further down the highway as the raw power of the giant young woman showed what her hanging tits could do to the tightly packed traffic. Over ten car lengths and all nine lanes of the interstate were simply erased from existence by the mammary flesh of the black goddess. Ninety cars, vans, tractor trailers and well over 100 tiny commuters were flattened by the uncaring girl as she even took several unwilling souvenirs from her titboxing. It was abundantly clear to those who arrived on the scene that there were many more missing vehicles and bodies as there were over 50 grease and blood splotches on the cracked road where Sanctity’s perky breast assuredly stole whatever she crushed there along with her jiggling boob. In the epicenter of the carnage was a three story deep fifteen-foot-wide pit with a managed mass of black and yellow metal in the middle that was properly identified as the former dump truck she mercilessly crushed along with so much traffic. Some people were more fortunate than others, as only half of a few cars and trucks were flattened and flung about. In one fortunate red Hyundai Sonata sedan on the edge of the impact crater, the entire hood and part of the dashboard were mashed into the ground by the giant ebony rack as their roof bent down towards the passenger compartment making them think they would be just another pair of victims in the mess. In a moment of clarity, the calamity stopped as the tiny trunk and rear axle of the car pointed straight up as the giantess finished pressing her perky breast into the roadway. As she peeled herself from the chaos, the commuters thought they would be along for the ride but instead the decimated vehicle did a flip and slid on it’s roof across the flattened remains of other cars and trucks until it came to a rest in the depression caused by Sanctity’s perky breast. The helpless people in the light green Subaru Forester next to them weren’t as lucky as the front half of their car was stamped flat killing the driver, as those in the rear seats had many broken bones as they were stuck to the giant woman’s jiggly tit and lifted aloft. Miles away they would plummet back to earth to their deaths as more victims of the unaware giantess as she gave the responders several more scenes of utter carnage before she crossed the bridge off the map.

Hearing the pathetic protest of metal against moist skin, to the victor went the spoils. A beautiful face of the young African woman bracketed his view from the lone serving dump truck Sanctity's nipples hosted. He was in a more normative orientation, but his heavy vehicle was suspended hundreds of feet in the air and shunted at near aircraft speeds. Big box retailers had major shrinkage as she obliterated the large buildings with ease using only her thrashing knees. Her eyes darted about, taking in the airport to her left, and downtown over her right shoulder, but the path never deviated from the fateful river-way. Purposely dragging her long-left leg through a packed long term parking lot, Sanctity gave little regard to her loud actions as the helpless driver heard her hand splash into the water. He could see waves already from what she displaced and immediately worked on exit strategy should his heavy machine make a splashdown. Her disappointed voice rang out again before the giant woman's action spoke louder than words. She dove her left crushed traffic covered breast into the soothing waters and laid on her side, as the shovel truck laid passenger door facing down by the river. While he was glad his harness was on, all manner of loose items in the cab slammed open the door and fell to the waters far below. The dive might end him, he thought and decided to wait it out. A creak from the strained metal around him had the operator feeling nervous. Another soft speech and snort later, he had to hear the awful sound of the giant woman's predatory mouth catching traffic and letting her digestive system sort the occupied cars and screaming bridge farers. This was the closest he had been to a wave of destruction yet as her right breast dangled above the roadway in the shadow of the valley of cleavage. Unable to see what came next the audio was nearby and he easily felt it. Her breast landed with a cacophony of twisting metal until it shook his metal shelter, landing on the bridge. Sanctity was so large that he was just clear of all nine lanes of roadway thanks to her tall tits alone. A reverberating creaking spooked him as her jiggling nipple was hardening. Making matters worse, muffled scraping metal sparked along the cracking concrete as the giant ebony woman chased down scores of more victims with her assets. Overshadowing this was her other savory bits grinding against the over-matched infrastructure. He thought he could hear a wetter, muffled squishing but this sense was overwhelmed by a sinking sensation. All hell broke loose as the back-and-forth motion of the giantess worked the entire engine and cab off the bucket that was still stuck and molded to the giant woman’s hard nipple. The cold snowmelt in the river slammed into the twisted truck, as he only had seconds to escape. Cutting the twisted harness, the worker swam for the passenger door towards the churning river. Over the fishy smell of stirred sediment, he thought he sensed another; that of female desire. Struggling for several minutes to make it to shore of an island in the river where the bridge crossed, he was thankful that February was abnormally warm. He still had to strip naked to dry his clothes, as Sanctity continued to toy with the crowded bridge.

Even with the chill, the sexy human skyscraper flipped her body lifting an entire third of the bridge causing him to be slightly embarrassed about how turned on he was by her sadistic actions. He could hear spilling traffic before she got really naughty while her hill sized body faced the city. The ebony giant slowly sat up, apparently enjoying the sensations of the traffic and people she spilled onto her naked body helplessly rolling down her smooth skin. Even with her back facing him, the man of the island could hear the distant sound of breaking glass, twisting metal, and a few horns and screams that cut off sharply when their bodies were smashed by rolling debris. As the giantess sat up straight, she easily cast off the crumbling span of concrete that was the bridge from being caught between her cleavage into the waters of the river with her left hand, while she continued to use her right for something by her hips. He could tell by the movements of her wrist along with the rising volume of wet grinding metal along with the focus of the news helicopters that the remaining bridge traffic was likely entering a vast tunnel. Shuddering at the thought of going out like that, the dump truck driver had to turn away as the giantess finished pleasuring herself laying there. A large distant artillery blast landed on her wrist prompting her to crawl by overhead. Her great body brought with it a dangerous rain of debris that snapped some trees on the island as the man raced for cover. Mainly crumpled vehicles, some soaked in feminine fluids as well as some unfortunate bodies. She continued to toy with the rest of the span closer to Washington state, but then the navy arrived. The dark-skinned goddess used her body to ensure they soon departed before setting off into the city, leaving him and utter devastation behind. Stranded on his slice of land, the man watched as Sanctity finally got her release at the expense of something large downtown that was likely a building. Her attention was brought to a blimp of all things, as it slowly whirred nearby her. Incredibly enough, she followed this contraption and crept onto the west side of the city and from his sights. He was still stranded on the quiet island as he heard the sirens all over the city as evening approached and the smoky fires raged. By nightfall he was cold but luckily his thick clothes dried enough to make a decent blanket to stave off hypothermia. He was starting to lose hope when he finally saw some coast guard boats patrolling the next day in the river. Thankfully, he was able to get their attention as he climbed into the orange raft. The man shared his incredible story from the quarry to the island with his vehicle stuck to the horny giant woman’s breast. He was one of very few who would survive their encounters with Sanctity that day, as she continued about her business, and he arrived back to a changed world.

The Whole World by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame




While Sanctity could glide with ease at hundreds of miles an hour through the city, the Goodyear blimp was agonizingly slow. It ponderously made its way from the vast hangar, vast now being a relative term as Jeremy’s friend Sanctity could now open her mouth to a similar size. Hundreds of people, some in vehicles and several buildings, found this out the hard way as they were forced to tour her expansive digestive system. Those on the dirigible hoped their craft wouldn't serve as dessert. Luckily, as the airship slowly listed and lumbered from the hanger towards the taxiway, the crackly control tower radio an all clear before relaying their departure vector. Once clear of the large building and in the air, Jeremy could see all manner of aircraft on the tarmac below. From the largest regionally produced Boeing 747s to single engine Cessnas, all crowding the taxiways until given the ok. With the giantess in town stretching over half a mile into the sky, planes had to be protected. Air traffic control had third hands full with all the activity coupled with the military and now this strange scheme to intercept the giant woman. Only those in the know up to the highest levels of government knew and had signed off on the plan. There were many who had their doubts about what was happening, but everyone who was not onboard the blimp had to wait and see. As Jeremy and his lab coach looked down at the scene, for the first time they could see the path of destruction left behind by Sanctity. On the outer part of the vast expanses surrounding the airport, a long-term parking lot in the opposite direction of their current heading had taken a direct hit. Twin channels had been scoured from the large swath of asphalt, with rows of neatly parked cars and trucks glinting in the sunlight were cut off sharply with smoldering, twisted wrecks on the edge of this cataclysm. Even from the height that the blimp was already at, Jeremy marveled at how deep the chasms were where his friend’s knees had made contact with the scoured asphalt leaving only a few black, cracked patches behind along with a few bits and pieces of multicolored metal. His eyes followed the path of destruction through several big box retailers that were devastated, looking like they had been hit by a tornado when Sanctity plowed through on her hands and knees. His professor and himself were both thankful that they had passed these unscathed minutes earlier as their paths had crossed already. As they gained what could charitably be called airspeed towards the stadium to test the electronics, they could only see a glimpse of what the ebony giantess was up to as she was getting dirty before cleaning up in the river. He was fortunate he was not in a window seat on an airliner as the blind spot was almost non-existent in the passenger cabin of the ponderous airship as those on the airliners below were surely missing a show if seated on the wrong side of the aisle. Unfortunately, so would Jeremy as the lumbering contraption drifted away from the action before he could have a good live look at her beautiful brown breasts and only could really enjoy the view of her ass as she crawled into the water. It took several minutes where Sanctity was out of sight to calibrate and sync up the device on the blimp to the scoreboard of a stadium, he knew it would be hard for her to see. The stadium speakers were also tested though it reminded him of the Seuss book ‘Horton Hears a Who’. Still, it was their best shot, and just in case they used several other area stadium scoreboards were added to the signal, should the giant woman move away at great speed from her current position. Little did they know how much they would need it, as she was only warming up in the river, as her inhibitions were fighting a losing battle for her already well wired brain. It took many minutes before they reached the chosen scoreboard and several more before it displayed the desired messages. Mikes checked, one and two, the airship slowly reversed course for another long journey back towards the horny goddess. They could only hope that she could read the blimp’s LED words on the side, or all on board knew what death and destruction she already caused. Onboard the craft there was also a radio line open directly to Washington D.C. as Jeremy was surprised that he would have an audio line to the president, but since his friend could not hear him, mainly silence came through either side. Air traffic control was the only guidance given as Jeremy and his professor had the knowledge and were given carte balance over the messaging. This mission was low risk for lives but high reward, though was still to be a costly gamble. It would pale in comparison to the estimates put on a single footprint running well into the hundreds of millions in damage. Not to mention loss of life, but while they calibrated there was plenty using her entire body to dole out the pain for pleasure. As the world watched many leaders started shoring up their defenses, even nearby Canada. Few knew it would be needed but wanted to be ready, or so they thought. Most efforts went to evacuation plans, though the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. Jeremy could see as he approached that those who planned on using the bridge north out of the area would be in for a sexy surprise, as most had vanished as they puttered back. Unfortunately, his friend worked hard and fast and over a mile of bridgeway was hardly a good cuddling match for a giantess who wants to be loved, but Sanctity utilized it anyway.

Not letting the traffic she had just ingested settle down her throat, Sanctity gently moved her hand from the flat foreboding plane of her stomach to her perky breast. They were only slightly larger than normal for her 5ft height originally, but now they were simply massive. Darkness fell on all eight lanes, as she was perky enough that the tons of flesh hung in place, while her right tit was dipping into the diverted river. Sanctity simply let gravity do the rest, as she leaned her mammary over the crowded highway. It was something else when she felt trucks and buses, then bitty cars and pickups all dimpling her smooth black skin before being pressed into pancakes. She smirked as she knew that the wetness spreading under her boob must have been more than just various oils and gasoline as she wondered how many had to reverse course as the entire bridge was cut off. Cruelly, she decided to chase them down before they got too far, but first another area of moisture beckoned her attention. Sanctity felt as if her cunt was on fire, she had never been so aroused in her life, and it caught even her off guard. Her smooth inner thigh barely cleared under the bridge as they bracketed the span with her other looming above. To the tiny people scurrying in its shadow, the radiant, pungent heat given off by the seven-story chasm was apparent to anyone on the northbound lanes. Unable to resist the urge any longer, Sanctity pressed her labia horizontally into the bridge deck. It was amazing as first the fence and barrier were enveloped by her ravenous cunt, as her slurping skin hopped the curb and began to interact with traffic and terrified micro people. Those making a run for it were smeared between the concrete and the titanic pussy, while the first lane of cars and trucks were shoved into the second. One crumbly pop at a time she felt the tiny vehicles get trapped and smothered by her sensitive sexual snatch. Within seconds she had reduced fourteen helpless automobiles to scrap metal smeared in a heaping portion of her love juices. Not content to rest on her laurels, she rubbed her breast against the roadway while her pussy ground against it. Back and forth she chased a number of people down, caught between lanes of traffic, they were easy pickings. Some were still trapped in their cars and tractor trailers, hoping these flimsy metal shelters would somehow protect them against many thousands of tons of Sanctity’s flesh. It stimulated her graciously as dozens of lives ended under her firm skin, pops and tingles were nice, but only on the surface. A nice wetness splashed her cunt as her juices spread as she closed her thighs together. Dozens or trucks and vans were all flattened between her unyielding skin. Pressing her top breast against her other and the riverbed grasped the bridge deck firmly between her cleavage, her legs felt amazing as smooth thighs crumpled much metal. With her right arm lifting the roadway from below and unseen to the tiny people, half a kilometer of stuck traffic was about to go on an everlasting journey. Sanctity was impressed that the concrete bridge held together as she wrenched it from its foundations and tipped it on its side. The hundreds of people and vehicles however were sent tumbling onto the left side of her body, tickling her beautiful dark skin. During this process she made sure to open her mouth and close her eyes as some tiny cars were in for a big surprise. Hundreds of little plunks from the metal machines and micro men and women were felt from her forehead down to her wet crotch. She lifted the half dozen cars that landed on her tongue to her back teeth and wasted no time chewing the mass of metal. This quickly proved unwise as the vehicles were too small and got stuck in her teeth. As she picked a dollop of metal that was a van out of her molar, Sanctity decided she would just swallow any other unfortunate little treats. Opening her eyes slowly, Sanctity felt her natural eyelashes crumpled a couple automobiles. Over 700 intact cars, trucks and buses as well as over a thousand would be evacuees spread out on her body. Corralled over the left side of her lovely body by the upended bridge, Sanctity felt little tingles in her skin as the teensy people and upright vehicles tried to explore their expansive living surroundings. For a few minutes, she was content to lay back across the river as the mid-afternoon sun warmed her skin. Still, these tiny people had attacked her at every chance they had, polluted her beloved planet and wished ill will towards her. Maybe she would address the yearning desire to end her intrepid explorers' bodily expeditions. Some enjoyed the peaks of her perky breasts, but Sanctity wanted them all to become cave spelunkers instead.

Those civil servants on the job were fully activated and dispersed to many fruitless efforts. Few knew what to expect, nor that they too might be putting themselves in the line of danger. Everyone from ambulance drivers to police helicopter pilots and fire crews battling blazes would face possibly being extinguished as the day progressed. Those going by highway did not have to travel far, though the scenes that happened were grim and mentally scarring. As final tallies of the long list of casualties were accrued, a pattern from the skews were noticed via the data points coinciding with footage. Her footprints covering a number of suburban blocks were seemingly aimed at crossing blue lights off into the malleable ground. Sanctity was targeting all first responders, but police with the highest frequencies. Regardless, it was many days before this fact was fully understood along with some upsetting close up footage of the callous look on the giantess’s face as Sanctity enjoyed her actions. Still, the soggy scenes many had to attend were nearly impossible not to gag at either due to the carnage or the hazy mist of pungent love juice in the air. Partially buried in creamy plumes of Sanctity’s bodily fluid was a field of colorful metal and concrete rocks that were formerly dozens of cars, trucks, roadway and worse was what else was there. Shreds of clothing, rarely whole garments, blood stained and tattered and sometimes sticking out from the pulverized vehicular remains. At the former interchange of two major interstate highways, only the severely twisted and bent girder from a highway along with a few boulders. These misshapen blobs were of her orgasmic goo bonded to melted concrete with metal inside almost making for a hard to move structure that would have to be demolished to get inside. At first, they were pick axed but quickly realized no one could have survived in the area and moved to the edges. This is where the great number of injured were and had their tales of survival. Some were slammed backwards by uncaring labia, as the cars in front of them were flattened then dragged off by the drooling immense sexual organ. Another fortunate truck driver had her uncaring clit bump into the roof sleeper cab and shove the engine and passenger compartment of his Kenworth sideways into the jersey barrier. His trailer was not as lucky as his cab and was grabbed by the sticky skin. It was a tumultuous ride as his dash cam recorded the truck bouncing helplessly off the wall or more frighteningly off the mountain of a woman attached to her pubic area. He could hear her capturing, slurping up and dragging the flattened cars and SUVs on the roadway. Finally, just when he thought the next bump would pull him under Sanctity’s impressive body, the Yellow trailer sheared off, leaving his cab behind next to a pile of sheared metal. He was trapped and could only watch her settle and masturbate by sticking his head out of the broken window as the rear-view mirrors blasted off the side's moments earlier. A few other cars were stuck to the remains, with a few injured survivors, not all of whom would make it to nightfall. He was lucky enough to be found early and taken via stretcher to an ambulance. The hospitals had a long line for entry and a high denial rate as beds filled up quickly. Minor injuries were soon to be treated at the many clinics as these two started to be in way over their heads. As Sanctity moved on from the highway, the trail got a lot more spotty but no less devastating. Big box retailers were decimated by uncaring hands and knees, needing multiple triage sites. Roads and homes affected by an errant foot or Sanctity’s smooth shins were treated to a quick death, with those tasked to pick up the pieces and find survivors being assigned overwhelming search areas. Neighborhoods both urban and commercial were in a broken line to the water where the most difficult crime scene would unfold. Unfortunately, the giantess watched them all there gathering in commanded centers hastily raised on the shoreline river roads. They were wise not to approach the waters, as even though she was a ways out, the river had waves and rose rapidly along her damming body. Coast guard boats and helicopters were mustered but would not be dispatched until the giant woman had cleared the area, and she was certainly taking her time. For those on the bridge, these would be rescuers would come too late for all but a select few, including one who was found on the island the next day who had the longest journey of all riding Sanctity’s erect nipple in his stranded dump truck. As the giantess made waves with her next actions, the first responders waited on shore as she noticed them and put on a macabre show.

Traffic was bumper to bumper on the four-lane bridge over the Columbia River as hundreds of citizens tried to make their way over the water to Washington, but very few would reach their intended destination. Adding to the confusion was the vehicles stuck on the southbound side of the bridge could see something in the distance that had them reworking their routes much too far into the journey. While waiting in the hopeless lines of cars and trucks, they listened, raptured to the radios or read the sensational live news feeds of the giant ebony woman laying waste to the surrounding area. Trying to make it to the roads to relative safety only put them further in harm's way as the giantess advanced in a meandering direction when the ears of those listening perked up. She had just entered the highway after she spit-balled a tank in the direction of the roadway a few miles to the south. The tension was palpable now as they heard she was crawling north in their direction, as people looked in their rearview mirrors or out their windshields trying to get a glimpse of the horny goddess. Sanctity was in no rush to get there, as she made several pit stops to pick up some train passengers and help ease the congestion with the help of her ample chest. Hearing that just her perky breast alone covered and flattened all eight lanes of traffic caused some to contemplate an escape, but they and their cars were helplessly stranded above the churning waters of the river far below. Suddenly in the distance, the natural black hair covering Sanctity’s scalp appeared bobbing in the hazy distance. Panic had started to spread as people slowly meandered, mainly in the wrong direction from safety. The giant woman was taking her time as her face appeared next on the horizon. This was followed by what few could grasp until seen for themselves, but the jiggling, twin perky peaks pointing down mockingly at those below. One seemed far dirtier than the other, testifying to the section of highway the giant young woman had sensually titboxed into a crater. The angle and expression on her face suddenly changed, as the dark brown nipples also pointed straight at them from several miles away. Her huge brown eyes were looking down at something as she bit her lip, not only was the giant woman nude but she was also being crude. She seemed to be working up a sweat as she ground herself against the roadway, the stunned population watching in horror. After she finished minutes later, those on the bridge knew she was on the same highway as them and traveling fast on her hands and knees. Shock absorbers shook as she approached, devastating businesses and neighborhoods with her hands and knees. Sanctity made it to the river at breakneck speed as many tried abandoning their vehicles while others tried in vain to push stalled traffic forwards. Not even the large municipal dump trucks could gain ground before the huge woman straddled over them. Her body darkened the sky as the view of her naked form was imposing and detailed. While the look on her face was proud, her booming voice spoke words that were too loud to hear in a mocking tone. She was almost as long as the entire span from shore to the island, and she sank into the water on her right side causing a huge wave. The seismic shock almost knocked several tractor trailers on the bridge to their sides. They could feel the warmth of her nude body as she tucked herself in real close, as some parts of her form were both above and below the bridge. While her face approached first, it stopped just before colliding with the roadway as Sanctity craned her neck a little showing off her commuter train necklace as huge brown eyes beamed down at them. Her pupils dilated wildly as the crowd reacted in sheer panic. Moving her house sized nostrils above the roadway, she began to inhale gently, though at her size even a whiff could be deadly. A few people close by tumbled into her mucous covered nose hairs, screaming as they hoped desperately not to meet this cruel fate. Instead, a Chevy Spark hatchback had its rear lifted by the unseen force and rolled her way. It smashed into the giant woman’s nose hair, killing two stuck people, before Sanctity snorted lightly. This shot the tiny car out of her nasal cavity like a cannon smashing it into the guardrail into a wad of twisted metal. Without warning, a wet whale sized pink monster emerged from Sanctity’s smiling lips, gathering dozens of screaming people and micro machines. It rested on top of all five lanes with some half-flattened cars and trucks sticking out from the other side. A few unfortunate people were also caught there as well as crushed lower torsos with blood coming out of their mouths or just lifeless pairs of legs buried by the giant tongue. Sanctity moved seconds later, trapping more victims who rushed over to try to remove those still alive, as well as the tiny cars and trucks. The sound of tires skidding on wet concrete, crunching metal and screams of terror rang out as those who still could run in all directions. The giantess then withdrew her tongue to reveal slick concrete, twisted metal wrecks and mangled corpses all soaked in her saliva. Moving her hand down to her taut tummy, she rubbed it tauntingly as the same hand moved towards a much bigger batch of flesh. Jutting her tits out towards the roadway, those who ran from the tongue twisting suddenly found themselves in the shadow of a great brown orb. Many froze in fear as a gigantic, stranded quarry dump truck sailed above them stuck to her aroused nipple. They could feel the roadway rise a few feet as heat radiated off the horny young woman’s bosom. It darkened all ten lanes as the Sanctity held her breast up with her left hand, with a devious look on her face. You didn’t have to have the pedigree of Sir Isaac Newton to know the gravity of the situation but dozens of people on the bridge feebly braced themselves or hid in tiny SUVs and trucks hoping for safety as the giantess removed her hand and let her cleavage bounce closed. Tens of millions of pounds were about to rest on some overwhelmed traffic.

The sun warmed Sanctity’s skin, but little chills and tingles were stoking a fire down below. Micro people and the wheels of upright cars and trucks tried to explore the landscape of her dark skin. Not all had landed so square or got the chance. Dozens of people outside of their vehicles were killed by tumbling traffic, as the rolling tractor trailers mashed smaller cars and trucks in the mini massacre. Crinkling metal on a nanoscale touched her naked body as movement occurred moments later. She looked close at the traffic as only a few sideways specks of blurry cars remained stuck on the jersey barrier, and if she squinted, she thought that there were people too, though one made the five-story plunge it looked like. Even if her eyes weren't playing tricks on her was unsure if she felt it, but the wetness gushing to her loins was harder to ignore. Hundreds of tiny cars and SUVs pelted her body from her forehead to her pubic area, many of whom held explorers. These soon would be thrill seekers, if not by choice, as she decided to wrangle up the herd the mass of metal and men. As a third of the concrete bridge remained uprooted and held tightly between Sanctity’s closed cleavage and thighs as she laid on her back, she decided to give her mites a little pep talk.

“I hope you bugs are enjoying the much wider span over the river after my hasty deconstruction work of your pathetic bridge. I enthusiastically inform you that many of you will now be rerouted into a cozy tunnel, so for those of you still in your cute cars I suggest you fasten your seat-belts, not that it will matter in the end. Bon voyage!”

With her words of warning lost on the tiny crowds gathered on her curvy body, Sanctity learned some lessons from moments ago and closed her eyes again, opening her mouth. Her left hand also instinctively went for her pussy lips, parting them exposing sticky inner skin poised to grasp any metal or clothing exposed to it. There were a few unfortunate travelers on her forehead as she slowly began to sit up, who started to roll across the thick membrane of her eyelids as the first of many to come. She could feel the tiny mites struggling with her smooth thick skin as tiny tires lost traction and started to slip. A few small objects tumbled past her eyelashes as one beefier trailer landed square on the bridge of her nose, splitting in two as she opened her mouth wide. This time she made sure not to chew as several vehicles, micro people and the contents of the tiny tractor trailer landed on her tongue. Unfortunately, the only hints of flavor from this were cardboard like as the contents were nothing interesting, but more debris gathered steam as it slid down her chin towards her clavicle. The tiny tumbling objects picked up momentum as they headed past the train necklace towards her natural hills. As they held the crumbling remains of the de facto drawbridge up further, Sanctity’s breasts controlled the flow of traffic. She opened her eyes from her facial barrage to witness several tiny cars and trucks get funneled through her cleavage, as well as a few less fortunate people and vehicles flung off the shelf of her rack making tiny splashes in the river below. Never the biggest in the room, Sanctity was still happy with her tits and none of the men she had been with registered a complaint, as she looked down at her erect bosom as she slowly did her sit up. On the top of her breasts precariously balanced, a few tiny cars clung on for dear life, as the water's surface got further and further away. It was a stampede of twisting metal down the flat plain of her tummy now as the tickling sensation of itty-bitty things breaking against her skin raced toward the finish line. No checkered flag would greet the drivers and survivors here, as instead these two finish lines were sopping wet with steamy arousal. Sanctity even witnessed a couple tiny travelers land in the small pit of her belly button, with pinprick headlights illuminating the rim, but knew she was surrounded by water and would deal with these cling ons when she freshened up, after she got a bit dirtier of course. As she completed her sit up, Sanctity held almost 2,000 feet of the crumbling bridge between her thighs and cleavage as the last few tiny vehicles and people crashed hard into her smooth skin and pubic hairs. Watching a gathering contingent of flashing lights on the shore roads, she could feel their tiny resilient puny fellow citizens trying to explore her lap. Sanctity was about to stir it up and make the rescue into recovery efforts, but first she decided to shed the dead weight of the bridge. With a simple flex of her arms, she cast the vertical structure aside, watching it collapse into the river waters as some jagged pieces remained above the water line as a grim reminder of what once stood there. Not fully satisfied, she looked down at her beautiful skin, licking her lips in anticipation as the mites tried to escape from what was their final stop. Numerous people and cars had already landed in her mighty cunt, struggling and sinking deeper into her folds, but Sanctity felt a little greedy and wanted more. Continuing to peel herself open with her right hand, she used the left to gather a crowd of micro citizens and vehicles and herded all towards her waiting womanhood. A few were in flames already from crashing hard into her firm skin, but these would easily be extinguished by her gushing vaginal fluids, as her own fiery passion built.

In the valley of the shadow of Sanctity’s perky breasts, dozens of screaming people were unsure which way would lead to safety, and this indecision would cost them their lives. Without warning the giantess removed her left hand supporting her breast and it landed on the roadway. Many tons of unyielding flesh touched the metal roofs of dozens of vehicles, spraying broken glass in all directions as they crumpled. People inside and running between them were cut by these shards though few had time to register this thought as more pressing matters were at hand. Tiny commuters braced themselves against the sinking metal roofs of their cars or the tons of flesh pressing down on them. None were pleased to be able to cop a feel on Sanctity as her unstoppable mass started to snap bones and reduce the tallest of trucks from feet to inches. Soon, her supple skin smothered all caught underneath flattening many screaming commuters and traffic as stunned survivors looked on in terror. Some rushed to help those trapped in their half-flattened rides, struggling to reach screaming victims from jammed doors, as inverted rear bumpers pointed up and four tires uselessly hanging. They say only fools rush in with the best of intentions and were rewarded when the giantess dragged the metal carcasses forwards, causing a few automobiles to tumble into the bloody oil slick left behind the giant’s breast. A massive brown pillar of toned flesh darkened the direction left towards safety but had no time to cover the distance of three football fields between stalled, crashed traffic and many hundreds more trying out for survival school. Half of the lanes would be snuffed out before they landed. In the same area many people were too afraid to abandon their whips as a seven story long drooling horizontal slit capped by a wet, engorged clit suddenly manifested in their proximity. After a loud crash further ahead, one unfortunate businessman in a Volvo XC90 had the misfortune along with dozens of others losing any visual outside their windows when Sanctity peeled herself open. The heat and humidity rose fast enough to fog even his glasses, as a familiar but pungent odor filled the passenger cabin. The opaque windows were darkened as people screamed in terror all around his trapped vehicle while his light sensing headlights clicked on. Sanctity blocked out the sun as her free hand released her latest weapon. In an inward explosion of glass, the giant girl's vulva seemingly removed the man's Volvo from all the people and traffic around him. The truth was that most were smothered and flattened by Sanctity’s libidinous flesh. He wasn’t far off either, as his vehicle was shoved into a fold in her pussy walls, and sheet metal caved in all around him as most of the airbags went off pinning his crippled vehicle. It was a dark, dank cave and he had his limbs broken by the collapsing vehicle around him. The engine was flooded and crushed making it pitch black as his other senses were overwhelmed with the giant woman’s lusty odor and moisture. Hot, pungent death came quickly for the stricken office worker as the giantess began to grind her stiff upper pussy lip against the road, flattening the overwhelmed CUV into a soggy blob. Screaming people were trapped and sucked under her labia as Sanctity’s cunt dragged back and forth over the bridge deck. Soon, a long stretch of roadway traffic and commuters were all reduced to specks of cloth and metal lodged in cracked concrete under an accretion of cum. The giantess was yet to be sated, and the towering legs would come together with thunderous force. All nine lanes were covered by Sanctity’s muscular, smooth thigh as hundreds of people and tiny vehicles were flattened between them. Those narrowly missed were either trapped by her breasts sandwiching the roadway to the north or her ankles grabbing the south end. All told, close to 700 vehicles and a thousand people were fully at the young ebony woman’s mercy, and she wanted to bring them closer. An uneasy cracking as tiny cars and trucks started shifting as the roadway started tilting to the right. A high-profile Sprinter van tumbled from the furthest lane by the flat plain of Sanctity’s stomach. Crashing over eight lanes of traffic, the barrage was only beginning as people started dying. The wise ones hopped over early onto vast, flat areas of her skin. Up by her facial features this was a risky proposition. Many stayed in their hundreds of vehicles, belted tight the motorists hoped ready to roll. For many who survived the fall to the ebony skinscape, this was far from the intended destination Sanctity had in mind for them. She had her methods of persuasion on where she wanted them to go and would use gravity as her aid.

The navy ship captains and engineers were used to navigating the open ocean but could manage the rivers in a pinch, and with the attacks near the inland city of Portland nearing the river many vessels made the journey. While most of the American pacific fleet was still located in Hawaii, South Korea and San Diego, smaller contingents dotted the coastline. There was little if any action for the sailors anchored in these locations, mainly busy work as smugglers would be unwise to go as far south as Oregon. As luck would have it a dozen armed battle cruiser gunboats were heading back south from a training exercise near the Puget Sound when the ship's alarm rang out. All available hands rushed to the deck to hear what the superior officers had to say. This early February morning would turn out to be anything but normal. They were told rather than continuing on their way south, that instead they would be taking a major detour to the port side in a few miles, which started rampant speculation among the sailors. In the end, all would wish that they just continued with their starboard heading, as the garrison would ponderously line up and make their way down the Columbia River. Some of the bends and shoals could be tricky, but the journey took a couple hours, so it was ample time to be briefed on what lay ahead. More specifically, whom. At first, many of the cadets thought it was a joke or prank but were soon shown video of Sanctity from multiple angles, and the atrocities she had already managed. They examined what effects the helicopters, tanks and artillery had on the giantess, seeing if she had shown any weakness. They were oblivious to the psychological option that was also being executed, as they were set to reach her first. The sailors knew that the outlook was bleak. Still, they performed their assigned duties, getting many rounds of heavy shells loaded. Many gazed longingly at shore and the lifeboats and rafts, riverside buildings were a tantalizing escape from the fate that awaited them. Top military brass knew these twelve iron battleships would be Sanctity’s strongest opponent yet. By now however, even most of them had resigned that the odds were against them. Since the mission had sprung from a training exercise and not a battle, most sailors still had their phones on them, watching the news unfold as the giant black woman devoured office buildings and wore mass transit vehicles as jewelry. Long nights during journeys on the open ocean meant weeks or months between shore leave, so what Sanctity did next caused more than a few to retreat to their bunks to watch. It was incredible seeing what the horny ebony goddess could do to civilian infrastructure, using it to stir her erotic desires. Watching hundreds of people perishing under her perky breasts and ground to bits by her wet pussy, the thought crossed their mind that if the battle did not go their way, how the young giantess would deal with them. The ships were still navigating a few bends when word arrived that she was nearing the river. This came as a pleasant surprise to commanders and generals who were still almost 30 minutes away, as they could now face her head on. This would not be good news for those on the bridge Sanctity arrived at, as her lusty embrace was about to bedevil the structure. Rounding an elevated riverbank, the back of her natural hair came into view. It was clear the young African woman was sitting, though the view was from her torso up. From her shoulder to her upper arm, they could tell her right hand was stirring, and the video feed from shore gave them the full frontal view. Most sailors' mouths were agape as her fingers forced tons of mangled metal and bodies about her sex. Those on deck tried to hear her actions from miles away, but the loud engine on the battle cruisers drowned out whatever noises the masturbating goddess was making. Slight twitches in her muscles under that perfect ebony skin basking in the sunlight were all their view provided, even if those huddled around phone screens had the rest filled in for them. Once Sanctity was satisfied, the view was partially obscured as she crawled into the deeper portion of the river alongside the rest of the span, and soon vanished. She was not being bashful, as all the sexual play made for a messy goddess, so while she bathed a battleship to their rear of the flotilla suddenly let loose a cruise missile. There was some confusion from high command as targeting coordinates were given but not a command to fire. If it was an overzealous ensign or a hardware malfunction the end result was all that mattered. The hundreds of sailors on the boats heard the distant explosion as those with the monitors in the command centers of the ship showed a direct hit, but not the intended result. They were still a few minutes away from the bathing beauty, but their actions altered her intended course, and those on the remaining span of the bridge, the heavily armored boats, and especially the city itself would suffer the grim consequences.

Sitting in an upright position with her pressed together with many colorful specks tarrying about them that she was proud to show off, Sanctity got to work and it was a pleasure. Using her right hand, she had peeled open six stories of wet flesh, capturing many tumbling vehicles like a sundew plant with insects. However unlike the botanical hunter, her enzymes needn't break down their victims for digestion, but she did have room to spare. It felt amazing, so many weighty metal shells breaking and tumbling over her nude skin, along with a few infinitesimal spindly people trying desperately to find a grip, or getting rolled over by a tumbling truck as all fell. The rough landing from a pile of mashed or intact traffic on her smooth thighs was not the end of things as Sanctity was just getting warmed up. After tossing the interfering remains of the humbled bridge, she smirked smugly at the gathering crowd of emergency vehicles and stranded people on shore as she gave them a show to remember. Using her left hand, Sanctity shunted along countless little cars, trucks and more than a few screaming victims. She herded the smoking, writhing mass onto her spread labia, smearing them up the length of her vulva to her engorged clit. Sanctity’s eyelids fluttered as it felt like hundreds of grains of sand that were soft and yielding rubbing against her most sensitive skin. Fully opening her eyes Sanctity gazed longingly at first responders and hovering helicopters all bearing witness to her sultry actions. As salacious as this was, a few thoughts crossed her mind. Those of how pathetic this world was now, so many things stuffed inside of her were not as filling as she could have hoped. Her fingers could only make up so much difference, but those taller buildings downtown were only a few short miles away through some densely packed neighborhood. Had she become a monster she thought? Well before she finished this thought she rode her climax to clear her mind. She was surprised by the decent orgasm she experienced, as Sanctity wondered what to do next. Pulling out her sticky fingers, she marveled at the tiny rainbow sprinkles plastered to her digit. Sanctity sprung a slight leak between her thighs, causing a few blobs with bitty chocolate chips to raft down the river. The sheer volume of her nectar was enough to cocoon and float flattened metal shells for miles. Quickly, she realized it was bath time, trying to free her mind for a few moments from all her pussy alone had just killed. Hours earlier she had just accidentally smashed one sedan inside her cavernous cunt. Had she been aware of this fact may have saddened her, but this was also before these mites had attacked her. Strike two were the tanks, and the clueless boats at bat were about to be sent back to the dugout. Looking down at the pathetic masses gathered to watch her erotic display, Sanctity returned her gaze to her beautiful body. Her dark brown skin was speckled with tiny bits of broken debris, smeared with all manner of oils and other fluids, and missing one of her accessories. Looking at her perky breasts, she realized the dump truck she placed on her nipple a while back had jiggled off in the commotion. All as well, it was so hard keeping track of these tiny toys, and she returned her loving stare to the commuter train necklace. It was battered with many windows cracked or missing from the bumpy ride, and it was covered in beads of her sweat. Addressing their tiny ears in hopes a few survived, Sanctity spoke to them,

“My little fashion accessories, it seems your goddess has gotten a little dirty. While I spy with my little eyes a suitable bath, y'all might wanna be prepared to remain wet. At least the river water will help wash away the salt water I soaked you with, what's a girl to do?”

With that, Sanctity pressed her arms into the riverbed and prepared to move to a deeper stretch of the waterway. For now, she decided to ignore the last mile of crowded roadway spanning the waters to Washington state. Turning herself to her hands and knees, she felt some clinging micro vehicles, chunks of concrete and smaller debris Sanctity hoped to be people tumbling into the river. Not dwelling on all the tiny things falling off her thighs, perky breasts and even her hair, she crawled around the island in the middle of the river. Sanctity made it to the deepest point she could find, getting wet up past her wrists, this was a spot a young goddess could bathe herself. Privacy was not an option but Sanctity didn't mind. Cupping copious amounts of water and splashing it at her glorious body, it was a truly amazing sight as she got herself wet. Gleaming, proud breasts were kneaded to work off all the clinging bits of metal and most of the oil and blood still stuck to them. Next she went after her thighs as they were similarly smeared, though Sanctity also probed her deeper folds, removing globs of her love juice smothering metal wads that were recently bridge traffic. A lot of these were surprisingly buoyant, some bobbing on the surface while others rolled for miles, even into the sea. But as they drifted away from the gleaming wet giantess resting on her back, she was unaware that these mini mites would be fatbergs that those on the navy ships would be wise to heed. In the minutes before these gruesome remainders of her fingering hundreds to death reached the oncoming fleet, Sanctity began to really think about what she was doing. It was as if the cool river waters slowed her burning desires, but did not completely abate them. Maybe she should stop now, she thought. Sanctity knew consciously that she had gone too far, was fully cleaned and maybe should somehow try to turn over a new leaf. Maybe gently traverse the river, maybe sinking into the water if the urges brought on by a bridge or highway overtook her loins. Probable fires extinguished with something other than hundreds of commuters, maybe then find her way to the wilderness to try to live in peace. It is not like an apology would do much, and maybe then they would stop attacking her. Sanctity knew it certainly hurt them a lot more than it hurt her, but she could still feel some fury in the back of her mind. Unaware of the oncoming flotilla, she let her hand skim the water, at peace when her plans changed the instant something flicked her wrist. A small, orange cone expanded slowly as a ball of fire danced on her skin. The cells jumped into action, as they hushed any slight pain receptors, while her nervous system shot signals to her brain and loins. Arousal, anger and much destruction would follow shortly, but first she simply wiped away a black circle the missile made on her beautiful brown skin. Looking up at the rest of the bridge, the place where the smoke trail came from, then downtown, Sanctity licked her lips and said,

“OK, let’s do this.”

Ante Up by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame




Orders for navy vessels to slowly navigate the Columbia River waters came from the president himself. He was aware of the other ‘blimp’ plan but wanted to give the greatest squadron of armed forces in the world one more go, as there was a lot of capital spent on the massive, powerful destroyers. Still, even his cabinet knew that estimating her size and the way other heavy weapons could not even scratch the surface of the behemoth, that it was good that the airship was still being sent her way. However, they made sure not to tell them about this part of the plan, as they created a diversion to the stadiums as a way to buy the big boats time. While he considered himself lucky that the ships were just in the area at the time to be able to divert from their routes, he along with most others on Pennsylvania Avenue were happy to be over 3,000 miles away. Anyone who came within 3,000 feet of the attractive young giantess were in imminent mortal danger. By now the president was aware that when attacked the giantess tended to prolong her rampages, so those on the Goodyear blimp would have their work cut out for them. But still, from what he had heard from the intelligence community so firmly reminded him, it is not always firepower that wins wars, and psychology would be an asset they could ill afford to ignore. They were stunned with the manor that such a normal seeming 23 year old Liberian national was lashing out with. While the battle cruisers he dispatched had a decent range for their artillery, he knew it would take time to arrive at the giantess. Another item of dumb luck occurred as she lazily followed and fucked the highway until she put on her grandest exhibition yet with a multi-lane bridge. Soon after, they were granted early access to some of the dashboard cameras before the broadcast media splattered the images all over the world. One of the most harrowing was from a UPS truck which was sitting in traffic when the driver abandoned it due to an unseen force. The underside of an ebony breast slammed down onto traffic a few car lengths ahead of the truck, bouncing it causing the camera image to skip a few staticky seconds. The big boob ground the flattened vehicles back and forth for a few seconds, then after more squishy grinding further down, the whole world inverted.

The box truck was suddenly passenger door down on the vast plain of the young woman’s skin. All around were displaced, upturned tractor trailers and SUVs. A few stricken people wandered briefly, but suddenly all scraped and tumbled into a splash of fluids smearing the windshield. For the viewing audience a few seconds lapsed when the world around the now opaque lens became clear once more. An upside down shot of damp, dark folds held dozens of tiny vehicles in their grasp, viewers had to digest what they were seeing before it registered that the diminutive truck was stuck to the giant vagina of an aroused woman. The giantess’s smooth thighs rose from this, coming together with a number of smoldering wrecks scattered about. Some people were there too, though not all were moving. Four brown pillars of flesh swept over the injured masses, shoving men and machines towards the base of her wet pussy. The whole war room felt queasy when a wad of traffic and commuters was shoved past the fleshy curtains, and into the woman’s vaginal canal. When her slick fingers emerged, they lifted towards the helpless UPS truck, showing off its fate. Globs of her nectar smeared husks of twisted metal along with something far more frightening writhing away. The camera cut out sharply as a gooey, accordionned pickup truck smashed into the front of the delivery van, demolishing it. Jeremy and crew did not get to see these details until weeks later, as they were engaged with their task. Still, they watched the live feeds of her handling the bridge, and wondered if maybe they had the wrong idea. Sanctity was no longer the young woman who he held an unspoken attraction to, even if he was unsure if it was reciprocal. However, at the same time Jeremy could not let this cloud his judgment, as only he and his professor knew what truly was responsible for her mega stature. As they did their best to complete the seemingly tedious task at the stadium, they thought they heard an explosion from miles away near the river. Indeed on their phones as they finished calibrating the scoreboard, they saw on their screens that a cruise missile had struck the unimpressed giantess. They were not too far but at the speed of the airship it would take over 20 minutes to reach her, and in the meantime it was unwise to have interrupted her bath.

In the uneasy peace of the intense hug from the giant woman, close to a thousand stranded souls wandered about between mountainous thighs and a terrifying tit blocking the road. Four to five lanes filled with hundreds of vehicles all trapped next to the ebony giantess was nerve wracking, though they were about to get a lot more real estate to roam, much to their chagrin. Finished with her daily grind, the towering torso of the giant woman still loomed next to the concrete bridge, but a shaking reminded many of an earthquake, as the pavement cracked and bulged. The roadway suddenly surged upwards, tilting at a ninety degree angle onto Sanctity’s vast body. A thousand screaming people over a quarter mile stretch of road were dumped along with hundreds of cars and trucks onto the spongy ebony skin. Others fell further into churning watery graves as the giantess stirred the river into eddies and whirlpools with her body. Passengers and pedestrians alike landed on the alien landscape from the firm skin of her forehead to nearby towering smooth thighs that stretched high above their heads. Those on Sanctity’s brow who survived the harshly tumbling cars and trucks were worried about her wiping it and smearing them like bugs, but they should have been more concerned with something brewing a thousand feet away. Another unfortunate pair in a VW hatchback rolled into the top of the soft dark skin of Sanctity’s closed eyelid. A RAM pickup next to them was slammed and crumpled into the lashes when the giant woman opened her big brown eyes again. Stranded there for the moment afraid to move, her eye socket rose to a rim, or more frighteningly an gargantuan wet surface of the lens on her eye rising like a hill above them. She may have felt them there if they moved but aware or not the giantess would move them with gravity. They would join the fray with dozens of others as they rolled towards their much slower ride. One unfortunate red Mitsubishi SUV landed next to her nostril as the giantess exhaled, and rolled onto her moistened upper lip. Sanctity knew they and the others were there, as the great chasm of her mouth opened, as she simultaneously lifted her head. A few dozen vehicles and people rolled down the steep surface as the giantess wisely shut her eyes for the moment so as not to get them caught in her lashes.

What a feeling it was as tiny, grippy, spinning tires revolved uselessly on the imperceptible oil we have on all our skins, or rolled end over end towards her nose. Many crashed into the bridge, hilariously crumpling against it as the concrete bridge was not faring well with this motion either. While the tiny gray automobile just missed getting sent into a spiral by a nostril, neither driver nor passenger in the V-dub were able to avoid the massive tongue trapping the passing vehicles in sticky saliva. The impact was not too bad but body panels bent inwards as Sanctity caught a few more morsels dragging the tiny vehicle against her lip. Daylight vanished in a snap but as they were all embalmed in saliva, their headlights bore witness to the other vehicles on tongue, and that some had red stains, and there were bodies. Also, multiple injured people stuck on the sticky appendage, soon to be swimming as the giantess simply swallowed all of them down. Able to open her eyes again, her great arms moved forwards, tossing the crumbling remains of the quarter mile span of bridge into the river. The concrete crumbled being vertically stacked instead of horizontal and a third of the structure was wiped off the map. Dozens of people and a few trapped vehicles clinging on to the maligned remains lost big time as unsurvivable chunks splashed huge jets of water upon impact. Her right hand went further along the trail as another herd of tiny tumblers rolled by a train that had become a necklace for the sadistic giantess. A few smashed down seconds earlier onto pillowy hills that were her breasts hoped after the oily mess of flattened metal rectangles was bad, but their trips only began and ended in the same place. Some unfortunate people on the bridge who were outside their cars became stuck in the goo, most getting smashed by rolling and plummeting vehicles. Some of these ricocheted off Sanctity’s perky chest into the cold waters below, even impacting the twisted remains of the bridge exploding on impact. Most vehicles were channeled through her cleavage as a straight shot down her flat tummy. More and more tractor trailers, buses and CUVs all made the trip down, banging off each other or impacting and deforming against the young woman’s thick skin. A concentration of metal slid down a bloody oil slick, all leading to an area those familiar with the female anatomy feared visiting most at this relative size. A couple fell temporarily into the pit of her belly button, but a much deeper, wetter hole was where she intended to place them.

The man in the SUV stuck to her pubic hairs for what seemed like hours was about to have his closest call yet as the giantess reached the river. Crawling above a crowded, major interstate bridge he had driven on many times before, the giantess seemed disdained that the overshadowed traffic was leaving. In a sudden test of his strained harnesses, Sanctity laid down on her side, as all loose items tumbled to the passenger side of the vehicle. Looking right ahead at the underside of the bridge and her great breasts underneath it, he heard a sickening crush as she let her perky boob flatten the tiny vehicles. Watching her right arm curling under the bridge as her huge palm pressed against the roadway, the danger snuck up on him. Sanctity suddenly began to grind her pussy lips over the close-by roadway, hearing wet scraping above on the concrete surface. He was very lucky to have not been crushed by the guardrail, as the pubic hair that entwined his trapped vehicle matted down against the doomed thoroughfare. Missed by mere feet, the man was still close enough to be splashed by her pungent cum as the giant woman got intimate, and this would just be a taste of what she had in store next for the span he could not see. Frighteningly, he could hear the horns, skidding tires and screams of those trapped, but it would not be long before the victims were revealed to him. After a few minutes of the colossal vagina smearing the bridge, the trapped middle aged man heard some cracking by Sanctity’s arm as he began to feel his SUV shifting. Another loud set of loud smashes rang through the interior of his upside down vehicle as loose items smashed about the headliner. To his right was the now upended, horizontal bridge, spires and supports sticking out uselessly as the giantess was more than capable of supporting the tipped over roadway with her beautiful body. The scraping and crunching metal on the other side of the bridge-way also signified that Sanctity easily held the other tiny vehicles as well. For a few seconds as they settled, he heard voices murmuring fearfully, engines revving and tires spinning without traction. The whispers became screams of terror, and began to move past. This was followed soon after by the sound of multiple car wrecks flying by. A large crack in the concrete roadway appeared, and soon he was tilting back into an up facing position as the beautiful ebony body rose.

All at once, her toned forearm launched the helpless bridge into a pile of rubble causing a massive wave in the river. Once it settled, only a few jagged spires of roadway were above the water surface. The other chunks of concrete and a few mangled vehicles and corpses were on the riverbed found weeks later. The vast majority of them were a horrific sight to watch, as Sanctity completed her sit up. Most were herded through the valley of cleavage above him and were spinning, rolling and congesting towards her pubic area below him. Headlights and taillights twirled down her taut tummy, a few even captured by her cut belly button. It would be a safe place to ride out what came next, but they would not survive in their shelter for long. As Sanctity’s torso became horizontal, the hood of the man’s battered Ford pointed skyward to a face who seemed to be lavishing in the attention her vaginal cavity was receiving. It was a bit frightening as cars and trucks fell past him, landing on the skin of the giantess. This proved fatal for anyone who did not land in the soft, wet seven story curtains of flesh. Firm thighs and even the hair surrounding the middle aged man turned vehicles into pancakes spurting oil, blood and flames, as a few incinerated too close for comfort. The pubic hair above him was a lifesaver this time as a small sedan was sent spinning over the edge of her belly button and was torn to pieces by the sharp hairs. The man was appalled at the sheer destruction the unaware, horny giantess could bring. Another black Jeep Grand Cherokee missed him altogether as he tracked it from her scalp down the full quarter mile to her right thigh. The instant the rear end of the SUV hit, It crumpled into a pathetic coin before it was immolated in the fluids squeezed out by the fall. Sanctity never even flinched her legs, as her mind was on hundreds of sensations in her intended destination. He was pleasantly surprised by the smoldering car pieces not catching the hairs around him on fire, one of the few benefits of her humid arousal soaking everything. A few tiny vehicles from the bridge did join him, but most too far to see if they were occupied, abandoned or simply crumpled into a ball of dead metal. Looking through his shattered rear window, he could see her building sized labia greedily covered in many screaming people and dozens of frantically signaling vehicles. The huge fingers simply let her lower lips shut on their victims as the venus fly trap of a cunt consumed all. Cries of terror, car alarms and motors were replaced by crunching metal and slurping lust. A soft moan from above was followed by tree trunk sized fingers stirring up the melee within her wild sex. The moisture content around him would peak within minutes as Sanctity got to work.

Just when she was pondering getting out, finding a pathway to minimize casualties and maybe, just maybe, end her raid on humanity, Sanctity once again felt she had to defend herself. In her mind she could tell her anger quickly sowed arousal as she wanted to teach them fear and punish those who cheered the military actions against her. I mean, sure, she had just used hundreds of people and vehicles to masturbate, but between the tanks and helicopters, it pulled on her defensive nature. Lifting her torso out of the cool river waters, Sanctity looked downstream at the pathetic gray boats. They looked to be little longer than her feet and slow compared to how she could glide across the land. So it was a fight they wanted? She had time to play first as they crept along. Sanctity would show them what she thought of the puny human insects as she let her beautiful black body do the talking. Now that they had her attention, she threw her sanctimonious side out the window in a fit of hormonal rage. Watching the debris from her encounter with the first section of the bridge floating downstream towards the approaching ships, Sanctity decided to make quick work of the rest of the span adding more victims. This time she crossed all the way over to the other edge of the span, crawling by a full mile of trapped citizens. Right near the edge of land, Sanctity stood to her full height, her back and booty facing Washington state as she decided to walk the tightrope. Her cute feet were just as wide as the crowded nine lane span, and were easily nimble enough for the task. The first step ended the escape route of all remaining people on the exposed bridge-way who may have lingered too long watching the bathing beauty. Thousands were instantly trapped other than the 500 who along with over 150 cars, trucks and buses were driven deep into the riverbed by her naked sole. Such concentrated destruction drove Sanctity wild, and she gladly repeated this heel to toe for several steps before she realized she would soon run out of bridge. With only a three quarter mile drag strip left, the ships had rounded the corner and she could clearly see all twelve of them now having only fired the one warning shot. Dropping to her hands and knees, she once more got down and dirty with the helpless survivors. Lining her breast up with the edge of her last footstep, she proceeded to let her globular fleshy tit smear the tiny traffic and screaming people into another gooey mess. The bridge itself could not even support her weight as he dragged it along, as concrete support beams crumbled and would have failed Sanctity had it been her bra. The draw of those high powered navy vessels grew overpowering, as she gazed down at the last survivors on a sliver of bridge remaining, lifting the puny 200ft span out of the river and to her beaming face. She proudly walked right up to the navy vessels to say hi, knowing her hostages would buy her some time before they opened fire, but these were not really her captives. Standing at her full height and opening her mouth wide, she tipped the tiny bridge portion into her wide open mouth, chewing the contents loudly before looking down at the alarmed ships while rubbing her taut tummy. They did know this meant war, as the full firepower of the vessels was lobbed at the amused giantess before she put her best foot forwards. Although it was slightly shorter than the marine vessel beneath it, Sanctity’s foot was wider and had a lot more weight behind it. She brought her foot down with a fury yet seen, flattening the boat in an instant as every gun went off at once. From small arms to the mighty swiveling turrets, nothing seemed to affect her as she stood over them in an imposing, if not frustrated manner. Sanctity was surprised herself how little effect they were having but decided to vent,

“You fleas just couldn’t let me finish my bath, could you? Well, your life jackets won’t save you from where you are going now. Just when I was thinking about taking pity on you, here you are again just begging me to react in kind, so here it is, get ready to serve your goddess wants and needs!”

Swiftly, she brought her gleaming ebony ass down three of the eleven remaining warships, burying them and their firepower into the riverbed. They crumpled nicely under her sweet cheeks, as her labia were just at water level. The ships lost their formation as the confused fleet continued to fire and tried to scatter, but with her long, slender torso rising high about the river, Sanctity easily had them all at arm’s reach. Plunging her palm under the hull of one puny boat, she lifted it towards her face and prepared to swab the deck. Nothing onboard could withstand the mighty six story pink mass, as dozens of sailors, turrets and the bridge would be imprisoned in her mouth. Deciding she wanted a cleansed palate for the next one, she simply closed her fist around the remains of the boat making sure to wriggle her fingers until it was an unrecognizable ball of steel. Sanctity joked to herself that this was the second time she had swallowed seamen today, though these were notably more tasty. Letting the crumpled steel ball drop into the cold river waters to its watery tomb, Sanctity lifted the next boat from the churning water and brought it to her face once more. Flashing her bright white, devilish, ravishing smile, instead of letting her tongue emerge, she decided to bear her teeth in a predatory manner. Lifting the helpless navy ship into her waiting maw, she bit down on the thick hull, easily bending the metal like it was made of Play-Doh. Shaking it violently back and forth like the misunderstood street dogs she would see in her home city in Liberia, Sanctity watched as tiny specks of anything not tied down were flung off the deck in all directions. Pausing, she let out a guttural growl, lifted her chin up, then threw the stricken battleship at her nude thighs. It landed with a crash, smacking her firm legs, splitting the metal hull, surely killing any little sailors who thought it would be a good idea to attack her. For good measure, she separated her sizable smooth legs, letting the severely damaged vessel splash between them, before bringing them together, smashing the thick armor into a flat gray mess. She then let this sink to the bottom of the river before Sanctity began to shift her body to her hands and knees again. Half of the naval fleet had already been sunk, and the rest of the overmatched ships trying and failing to make a hasty retreat allowed Sanctity to continue her game, but knew the endgame would now likely involve those tantalizing gleaming buildings a few miles away in downtown Portland.

After watching a hit on their monitors, it took another couple river bends before the target became visible from the superstructure of the navy ships. Her radar signature was not pleasant, and the visual of the scowling giantess did not bode well for them. The commanders decided not to fire until she was closer, so as to concentrate as much firepower at what they hoped would be her vulnerable areas. The tiny sailors worried there would be none, as the giant ebony woman suddenly began to move about the waterway. They were told to man their battle stations and prepare for anything as the horn sounded. Nothing could prepare them as the giantess plopped down a few nautical miles away and began to bathe. There were countless smudges and dots being cleared off her smooth skin. Looking through his binoculars on the bridge, one commander watched as Sanctity’s fingers lumbered down near her labia, beginning to dig and splash. Her huge fingers retrieved sizable blobs of opaque love juice from the black abyss of her six story fleshy curtains. Focusing on the finer details he was shocked when he saw what the dark specks were, clearly a set of tractor trailer wheels sticking out of a large concentration bent at an angle. As the white goo moved downriver, the gleaming clean young woman stood to her full height. Sanctity truly towered over the pacific northwest landscape. The fleet did its best in the river to assume battle positions, but with a few minutes left until they reached the beauty, she finished what she had started. For a second, they thought the buxom giantess was walking into the next state, but instead made a beeline for the portion of the bridge she hadn't hugged and humped. Her feet looked to be proportional for a five foot woman, but buried the entire roadway with a sickening crunch at her current height. What was more haunting was as she walked, the giant woman was staring menacingly right at the ships. Just as Sanctity held their attention, a loud clunk against the hull snapped those onboard back from the unfriendly skies to the dark river water around them. All sorts of unnatural flotsam was colliding with the hull of the ship. The countless huge white blobs were bigger than yachts, a couple true log jams resulted in a small barge or ferry. Like a real ferry, a few of these held multiple vehicles, but most were unrecognizable. Sanctity’s powerful cunt muscles hid the identity of these round grayish blobs, but the occasional wheel or emblem gave them away. A few got close enough to the bow before the ship sliced through them that redded shreds of clothing showed off the giant woman's ferocity. Hitting the remains of multiple tractor trailers, buses and cars was slowing down progress. Some even wondered if they should make contact with these giant buoyant globs of vaginal juice to look for survivors but none would be found by these bludgeoned wayward wanderers. Through the grotesque minefield, the giantess was distant but towered over them, watching their pathetic progress as she finished off the bridge.

She started to crawl, letting her ample breasts point towards the river. She dwarfed the roadway, and quickly dropped her right tit with a metal wrenching sound that could be heard by the boats. Taking her rack for a concrete crumbling roll, Sanctity swung her perky cleavage back and forth blasting huge, obliterated chunks of the interstate splashing into the river. The shocked sailors on board the gunships watched in horror as a young ebony woman lifted the last remaining chunk of the bridge with ease. She brought it over like a prized possession smiling down upon them. They had trouble describing her massive scale over panicked radio transmissions as in no time she towered into the skies above them. Right when the river-wave hit them, Sanctity tipped the crowded concrete span into the void of her mouth. 2,000 feet down on the water the armada heard her noisily chewing when commanders realized this was not meant to be a hostage situation. They opened fire but this only encouraged the beautiful student to open herself up to a nice dinner and a show. A sole that could cover a football field was lifted above their heads as murky water cascaded of twinkling toes. Climbing aboard the navy vessel, those on the remaining eleven were stunned and nearly capsized. When the waves settled the heavy warship had simply vanished, replaced by the toenails rising another the water connected to a foot that was barely smaller than their entire ships. Swinging turrets around, the remaining boats fired upon her shins, knees, and even lower thighs, but her angle made it difficult to even touch her torso. One cruise missile did manage to nick her breasts, but thick black skin deflected this harmlessly into the water. All this firepower and the only reaction was her booming feminine voice mocking them before she took a seat. Sanctity’s ass though proportional for a petite young woman her size darkened the sky over the doomed ships. Her cute black ass shoved three battleships into Davy Jones locker, crushing all on board before they could so much as exhale. A much bigger wave nearly sent the ships aground as the remaining eight boats worth of battered ensigns regained their bearings. Her shapely torso towered over them, toned arms with them all easily in reach. Sanctity’s big brown eyes looked like those of a kid in a candy store, and little did the tiny ships know many of them would be the sweets.

Every second for those who survived onboard the commuter train Sanctity wore as a necklace was spent in complete awe at the young woman’s actions. Her gratuitous disregard for human life was sickening as were the sights, sounds and smells of her salacious behavior. Having just touched down on the roadway, the trapped passengers bore witness to the giantess using her rack to demolish rows of traffic. This would be the closest to the ground that they would be for several hours, except for those who were unlucky enough to plummet there from any broken windows of the train cars as Sanctity plodded along. The giantess was becoming quite aroused, as the tiny people were drenched in her aroma along with the pungent sweat streaming from her body as she had started to drag her nether regions along the interstate. From their lofty perspective, stranded commuters could tell by the crunching metal that the hundreds of vehicles were no match for her mighty pussy. Finding a particular spot that scratched her itch, their horny host dragged her cunt back and forth, smacking the train cars off her wet, sticky skin as she approached her orgasm. The rapidly beating gigantic heart behind them and her feminine moans above finally finished off the remains of the roadway in a small spurt of fluids. Even from a thousand feet above the carnage, hearing her peeling her pussy off the ruined highway was still enough to make most wretch, as their new goddess started her seductive crawl once more. Dangling from the neck of the mighty she beast, they swayed along as her hands and knees wrought jarring impacts on the city below. She seemed to be crawling along the highway as micro people tried to hang on to the slippery rails while already doused in her humid, feminine moisture. Looking beyond the cracked windows on the right side of the crippled locomotive, the Columbia river along with a wide concrete bridge was shakily approaching. To their left directly below the jiggly mounds of her beautiful breasts, the scale of destruction was unimaginable as whole streets were ravished by her upturned palms and smooth legs. As she took to the waters, the giantess’s big brown eyes seemed to look right at them, as she addressed them in her booming voice. Sanctity was up to some mischief, and tiny headlights on the darkened bridge below were sure to be on the receiving end. The wide river couldn’t seem to get much of the giant African woman wet, as her body straddled a third of the concrete span. The commuters view was much more in depth as the huge young woman suddenly tumbled to her side, having many thinking she was simply laying down on the structure and would drown them and the traffic while simultaneously flattening them with ease, but her wicked mind had something much more devious in mind.

With a great splash below them, Sanctity now layed on her side, causing a mini catastrophe onboard the battered double decker commuter train. Being strung around her neck, the passenger cars were tilted vertical, and the humid moisture made gripping on any metal surface inside nearly impossible. Some seated suddenly found themselves up to five stories from the end of the car facing straight up and hoping the giant woman’s jostling would not send them down a painful or fatal tumble through the metal tube. Others weren’t as lucky as many were piled into writhing masses at the bottom of the rail cars, some lives even ended as their skulls were cracked by the bars or necks snapped by a chair on the way down. Falling backpacks, laptops and bicycles were deadly as well, as the moans of the injured made the situation all the more desperate. The giantess was not finished with her games as her chin above them unleashed a slithering tongue, scraping up and devouring the tiny traffic as the train passengers watched helplessly. A doomed lump passing by her delicate throat saddened many, but their attention was grabbed next by her multi-ton boob which was dropped onto the roadway. The sound of crunching metal as well as the nearby screams of those who were simply crushed as Sanctity swept her breast forward along the interstate. The giant woman’s motion caused the suspended train cars to sway back and forth, in unison with the grinding metal flattened by tons of titflesh. This action was begat by another one the ebony goddess seemed to relish more and more, which was that of feeling the woefully inadequate cars and trucks popping against her insatiable pussy. This continued on for what seemed like an eternity to the suspended train riders but in reality lasted for only a few minutes before her long arm snaked under the bridge, signifying something was afoot. Sounding like nearby gunshots, Sanctity began to lay in the river on her back, taking a huge section of the bridge with her. While the people of the train were relieved to no longer be stacked vertically, there was the matter of the heavy concrete bridge itself heading straight towards one of the unlucky passenger cars. As people and vehicles from the bridge tumbled all around them, the double decker train cars settled and rested on Sanctity’s smooth ebony skin around her neck and clavicle. This fortunate placement meant the bridge span itself resting on the giant woman’s body passed harmlessly above them, as the train passengers now had a choice to make as their horny host rested on her back in the Columbia river. Many of them stuck in the humid, crumpled train necklace were too gravely wounded to be able to venture an escape, as those who were still able bodied did not have an easy task to try to climb out onto the giant woman should they so choose. As Sanctity continued her sensual play, the flea sized people would only lose either way they went, as her dark skin supported the bridge and she moved her hands further down her beautiful body towards her love tunnel.

A few last straggling vehicles tumbled down the bloody oil slick between the almost ninety degree angle of the giant woman’s chest. Gone was the bridge which they had been collected from, pushed away into a crumpled heap by the horny goddess. Her huge right hand was purposefully creating a chasm with wet walls that was grabbing dozens of men and automobiles at a time. This was her intended target, and while not all survived the journey down, most would be mulched as fertilizer to grow the arousal of the horny young woman. As more traffic reached her vaginal tunnel, some tiny people screamed in vain as their rides were pushed deeper within the giantess’s folds from those landing above. It was a dark, humid world down there, well past the 98.6 as Sanctity worked to a frenzy. A few stragglers got caught up in her pubic hairs, but even these were a danger. The coiled tufts of follicles sliced and asphyxiated anyone who landed in the tangles. These were so sharp that even sheet metal on many vehicles was ripped as small cars and trucks could be crumpled and torn to pieces by falling into the hairy jungle. As Sanctity sat up further, tiny cars, trucks and injured bodies picked up speed as they fell from ever greater heights towards Sanctity’s lap. The hard surface of her firm thighs was a death sentence from hundreds of feet as even the sturdiest of machines crumpled or exploded on impact. Only a few would survive the fall to the next phase as her belly button actually captured a small CUV along with a sports car, though her motions would doom several other unlucky riders caught on the shelf of her breasts. Others were piled up in writhing masses facing the sun, but suddenly it went dark. Sanctity instinctively rocked her hips forwards on the riverbed, leaving her palm in place as it swept through the masses of metal and gore. Fingers that rivaled an office building’s facade swept through the ranks dragging crinkling metal and agonized victims towards her steamy pussy. The mass was smeared against her engorged vulva as the giantess cruelly turned out the lights by removing all her fingers. The last thing hundreds of people saw of the outside world was Sanctity’s big brown eyes, pupils dilating wildly to try to see what looked like colorful sprinkles on her cunt. Sitting there a moment, the giantess used her sense of touch as acres of skin grabbed and isolated the pathetic bridge traffic, as some people were crushed outright and even car roofs caved in by the force of the inner muscles. The giantess not only felt their struggles and demises, it stirred her on to send more little tenses through her vaginal canal. Minutes were spent in this dark prison, every quiver the horny woman had translated to broken windows spraying glass onto mortified passengers with gallons of searing nectar following. The giantess did not make them wait much longer, as she started to stir her hot womanly volcano towards an eruption. While stuck in the darkness many people did not have the fortune of seeing their demise coming, the walls closed in all around them, as there were a half dozen plastered to Sanctity’s clit who could see the wave approaching.

Her fingers were simply huge, and near the bottom of them they swept a roiling wall of motor vehicles that was six car lengths in places. That was until these began to be plastered to her wet, peeled labia. The dark steaming skin started slurping up the metal prey, but still after they were pulled up her vertical cunt there were still a few remaining machines to meet those on her sensitive organ. One person in a completely mired SUV slammed through the gears, the lights and horn hoping to even scare the towering digits off, but only served to further stimulate his host’s house sized clit, as a tree trunk of an index finger folded his vehicle on her rubbery skin like so many others silencing it for good. Working her fingers back down her soggy pussy, Sanctity began to shove countless trucks and vans into her moist folds. Many who had been mired near the surface of her vagina were plunged deep within her expansive womanhood and torn to shreds upon impact. Other commuters and passengers in ride shares and buses had gallons of hot cum pouring into their shrinking steel cages. Some were suspended upside down in their vehicles and drowned early on, while others were tortured in the steamy, pungent hell hole before a merciful fingertip turned them and their cars into a dollop of oozing debris. Riding her fingers, she did not even notice as the tiny riders on her breasts fell off their fleshy perches, and were sucked under the churning river waters along with their tiny autos. The sloshing fingers blasting caused concussive waves to ripple past internal survivors as the rhythmic booms of the horny giant woman’s heartbeat increased in tempo. A soft, feminine moan was the last warning they got as a mild orgasm for Sanctity was a gushing flood followed by her grasping vaginal walls reducing all the remaining cars and trucks into metal pebbles. Much of this debris was squeezed into the water, as she lazily moved on for her post orgasmic bath. This also dislodged several dozen several more sweaty cars that were in her belly button, sending the few survivors to a murky grave. As Sanctity cleaned off as much of the carnage as she could, she pulled more globs of her pumice and magma generated by her horny escapades and released the mess into the river. Many of these were floating blobs copious amounts of cum, twisted metal and corpses floated for miles, days and even weeks. Some would reach the open ocean where the currents would deposit them all over the west coast from Alaska down to the Baja Peninsula. There were even reports months later out to sea of some ghastly ghost ships floating past vessels carrying car fenders and chilling bones. A few were confirmed to have made it to Asia, as one famous example was an Oregon driver’s license washing up in Russia, but by the time it was found it was a changed world. The large headlines printed in all languages were talking about not only Sanctity and her atrocities but the next big things as well.

Hypnotize by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

In the navy

The mood was tense in the oval office, as there were multiple monitors set up to view the progress of the two plots revolving around stopping the giant woman terrorizing the pacific northwest. Like a trio of workstations, each area has it’s own staff and task. On the left, the slowly evolving plan to bring Jeremy in a blimp to try a psychological approach. On the right, the naval fleet was nearing the target after being diverted from a training exercise. In the center was the young ebony giantess herself, and her nautical nonsense. As most eyes were on the black giantess while she figured herself using hundreds of citizens as sex toys from a variety of angles from shore or news helicopters. She certainly wasn't bashful, as her luminous brown eyes stared down at the masses gathered on shore whilst she bit her lip. The helpless feeling of those in power was only magnified when several news vans zoomed in on her great ebony fingers at work. At first in what could have been any porn video turned much more savage when in the globs of cum on her fingers and soggy pussy lips were the outlines of mangled cars and trucks, dripping down into the murky waters along with copious amounts of cum. The giant woman’s eyelids fluttered as she had a mild orgasm gasping in air as those watching around the world also forgot to breathe at this point. The situation room snapped back to reality as she crawled over to a deeper point of the river, sparing the rest of the crowded bridge for the moment showing off her wet, gleaming ass for the cameras. As the black beauty began to bathe the president's attention returned to the left bank of monitors. It was then when an errant cruise missile was sent out by one of the twelve battleships slowly making their way upriver. At the time the giantess seemed to be peacefully entranced, but the explosion awoke the resting girl with dire consequences. Chatter over the naval communication channels increased as Sanctity rose from the waters gleaming and beaming. After looking around she walked to the end of the crowded bridge, causing most members of the cabinet to cringe as her huge feet tight-roped the span into a watery grave. As she did this, naval commanders on board the ships were given the order to assume battle formation as the white house were forced into one more showdown with the horny menace. This one missile impact had cost immediate lives on the screen as the giant woman didn’t let the last section of the bridge go to waste. Lifting the concrete section of roadway to her face with ease, she brought it over to the naval vessels she was staring intently at. The only convenience of this in the situation room was that three banks of monitors became two. Sanctity unintentionally helped eliminate a third of them and the court martial was never to be enacted as the giantess was about to have the sailors all meet the new boss.

Her scale was on full display as she made the iron battleships look like bath toys barely longer than her proportionally normal feet. She tilted the concrete bridge remains into her wide-open mouth, not even bothering to chew on the tiny morsels as she glared down at the armada. This prompted the commander in chief to give the order to open fire but was not pleased with the results. At her close range the munitions couldn’t get much past her thighs, and soon she started to eliminate the fleet with ease. After swallowing the hapless motorists and rubbing her tight belly, the giantess simply stepped on one of the boats, flattening it on the bottom of the riverbed. The view on the boats nearly capsized when she brought her curved ass down covering three ships, scuttlebutting them. She was still unimaginably huge while sitting down, as her torso carrying her rounded breasts bracketed her face high above. Sanctity’s gently swaying arms could now reach any ship they desired to, looking like dark brown, toned skyscrapers moving independently. With weaponry on full display for the world to see, the utter ineffectiveness had not only some ships trying too late to escape, but world leaders going into uneasy phone calls and countries panicking. The battle, albeit one sided, could be heard for miles, like popcorn in a microwave the volume of explosions shrunk with time as the colonels were burned. As Jeremy and his older lab coach headed back towards the airport and bridge, they weren't surprised to learn it was gone as had been her general behavior on the day but were shocked when the explosions started to be heard through the thin skin of the basket cabin. Occurring in the direction they were heading in, they had made good progress back when an official finally had to sheepishly inform them that they were plan B and A got F’d so they would be getting a promotion. He also mentioned over the radio that his friend was now more angry, aroused and unpredictable as she was turning a fleet of hardened battleships into playthings. Jeremy and the professor exchanged angry looks at the field agents who honestly answered after shutting off the hot mikes that off the record, they did not know about this plan as no one signs up for a suicide mission. They pressed on towards the diminishing battle, as it wound down, Sanctity was getting wound up.

If only these fleas knew that every volley of gunfire and bomb exploding against her body was making her less rational, hornier and with their cohorts slowly digesting, Sanctity used this to begin to go after the remaining boats. This would almost be too easy as the goddess dropped to her hands and knees in the shallow water. She purposefully Buddhist palmed one of them deep into the silt. Wriggling her fingers against the stricken ship, it felt like she was kneading soft clay. She was astounded as her fingertips found and burst inner rooms in the battleship, as it was an intricate and tiny thing. They burst out in bubbles as anyone trapped down in the bowels of the boat were surely being drowned as she imagined. Served them right for attacking her Sanctity figured. Looking down at the remaining five battlecruisers, it dawned on her that her hands could use a rest after taking out a couple boats and fingering an entire bridge full of traffic into her horny pussy. She could feel two of the three heavy vessels stuck flattened to her ass and thighs as they gleamed in the sun. Lining up one pathetic cruiser trying to slowly chug away from her gargantuan body, Sanctity aimed her cleavage at the naval vessel. Making sure not to sink it she held her left boob up in her hand as she cuddled up against the cool, wet steel with her right. Instantly, Sanctity felt the tiny turrets bending and breaking in protest, as some bitty lifeboats burst against her skin. There were also tiny tingles that could have been munitions exploding while crushed or hopefully small arms fire, but she was simply too large to differentiate what if any they were. This world was becoming so pathetic she thought, as she let go of her tit-flesh and let her perky rack snugly grasp on. The boat had no chance to defend itself from what was coming, as Sanctity lifted herself from the water sitting upright on her heels. She held her left boob pressing the boat until it was vertical when she grabbed her other perky breast and slowly squeezed them together. Her warm, overwhelming dark skin was much more than the ship could handle, and it started to deform against her on both sides. She loved how it felt as it gave way, resistance only felt when it was already mostly flattened. Her cleavage was almost half as long as the ship and breasts themselves were taller, as Sanctity crushed the cruiser. So much so, she peeled the gooey flat portion up and folded the remains in on themselves with her hand. She then placed the untouched portions of the battleship back between her breasts and shoved them together again. The remains of the bow and stern were obliterated, as she caressed her breasts together shredding the remains. As the decommissioned ghost ship fell and crashed against her wet cunt, she decided that she would partake in the latest dance craze of 2018 and decided to floss.

With only four boats to choose from, the unlucky winner chose itself by firing off the rest of the missiles it possessed at her underboob. Sanctity decided to return fire by first snatching the tiny ship up from the calm river water and returning to her feet. Holding it with two hands she raised it between her thighs, marveling at how the entire vessel seemed to vanish between them. Bringing the doomed ship up to her snatch, Sanctity licked her lips in anticipation of what came next. Moving her hips, she brought her dance partner into position and felt it melt against her. It was wild, definitely more feedback that she expected as the superstructure and smashed into her labia first. The rest of the deck was dragged around her wet pussy lips, taint and ass as the entire vessel started to bend and conform to her shape. Continuing her dance, she could feel the entire thing coming apart, as she felt deck after deck collapsing against her body. As satisfying as this was, the yielding metal was struggling to really stimulate her cunt. Mid dance she gazed longingly at the buildings in downtown Portland, as these might be the only thing in the region that would aid her ultimate pleasure. Sanctity realized it was useless to get any more pleasure from the flattened sliver of metal oozing with blood, oil and her own vaginal fluids. Looking down at their fleeing comrades she wanted to make quick work of the last three. Bending down the magnificent goddess picked up the remaining three ships with ease. Jeremy had introduced her recently to American football and the Seattle Seahawks legion of boom. Deciding to try out some of the moves he had shown her on her new toys, she dropped the ship in her left hand towards her foot. Doing a dropkick, the vessel exploded in a fireball of shrapnel, twisting metal husk twirling and trailing black smoke until it crashed into an industrial park further downstream. This caused a number of secondary explosions afterwards, as she prepared her right arm for the next toss. With this one she uncorked an imperfect spiral that traveled dozens of miles towards the horizon and unlike three years earlier would not be intercepted by Malcolm Butler. Instead, it landed in another fireball destroying countless buildings while she decided to unceremoniously toss the last battleship straight up. It went pretty high into the atmosphere, worrying commercial pilots as the no-fly zone already in effect paid dividends. The ship ignored these regulations and without oxygen masks it was hard for a few weightless seconds for the tiny sailors to breathe. Sanctity continued her game until she decided to go back to her Liberian tradition and do a header on the ailing ship. She could feel it crumple into a heap against her forehead and scalp, ending her game with a score of 12 to 0. Looking down at the tiny airport on shore she winked and blew them a kiss making them think she intended to visit them next. As several massive fires raged on another in her loins was becoming unbearable, and while the larger commercial planes had the right shapes, her experience with the ship proved these may be too flimsy for the fucking she wanted. Only feeling a little sad from the pollution, the whole ordeal had caused to the river ecosystem, she decided she might just catch a flight out of town in a few more hours. Sanctity first realized that she had a date with downtown and was freshened up enough to get very dirty. There would be the matter of getting there, and while she could follow the long, meandering river around there in several minutes, where would the fun in that be. Instead, she went as the giantess walked, in a straight line. Sanctity looked at the densely packed suburbs and highways laid out before her and smiled broadly.

The middle-aged man in his SUV trapped in the unaware giant woman’s pubic hairs may have had company around the dewy forest for the first time in a while, but he was unsure if they would have staying power and most had already been killed by the horny giantess. His flimsy metal shelter shook as hundreds of tiny vehicles like his were bashed and battered to bits in the pungent blast furnace driven by ferocious fingers. With the young African woman’s upturned palm hovering nearby, she finally came in a mild orgasm as he could even her sexual fluids bubbling from inside his ruined truck. A whitish fluid poured out of her pussy-lips with steam rising from it like a waterfall out of a tunnel. Upsettingly, the gooey chunks held massacred bits of machinery, sometimes entire colorful metal boulders where several former vehicles were fused together. As Sanctity removed her fingers below him from her vaginal void, they were covered in a viscous fluid with many bumps attached. Her post orgasmic bliss lasted for several minutes as she sat there, causing the man to almost pass out in the pungent heat rising off her steamy lower lips. While he was a mess and his upholstery dripped and hung soggily from the dented metal of his Ford, the giant woman was about to help him wash up a little in the worst car wash he would even have the misfortune of visiting. Leaving his upright position and the now very empty river behind, Sanctity returned to her hands and knees. Helplessly, the man also saw clinging vehicles and people plummet into the river from her beautiful body. Instead of heading for the rest of the bridge as he thought she would, the ebony giantess crawled past a river island to the deepest part of the waterway and cupped her hand in the water. The man felt pretty gross from all the steamy orgasmic juices that soaked him and his stranded SUV, but a sudden deluge of chilly river water slammed into the undercarriage. Luckily the thick pubic hairs prevented him from being jarred loose, but now he was truly soaked as Sanctity began to bathe herself. He heard her hand caressing and cleaning her smooth skin as she worked herself over, soon flipping his vehicle upside down on the matted hairs as she laid down on her back. Her huge fingers sailed past him again, though this time instead of pleasure the giant woman was simply cleaning her crowded folds. Preening her pussy, he watched her pull out globs of cum with mangled masses of squashed bridge traffic, all unceremoniously dumped into the river. Once the young giantess finished excavating her vaginal cavity, she just rested there on her back. Looking at her through his upside-down shattered windscreen, the middle-aged man noted she had a stoic look on her face and wished he knew what she was thinking. Whatever it was, a loud explosion on her arm grabbed both his and her attention. Stoicism abated, the giant expression changed to that of disdain, as her torso rose once more, as her perspective was higher than his own, and she looked around at several things before the giantess got on her feet. As his mangled truck assumed an upright position as well, the man could see downriver out his driver side window as several battleships approached. Instead of heading in that direction right away, the ebony giantess took her time first, walking over to the other end of the bridge.

Heavy footsteps shook a good amount of moisture off of him as the giant woman tight-roped across most of the remains of the bridge, but she spared one last sacrificial section as he watched her bend down to retrieve it. The man could see it was crowded with traffic and hopeless people, with the 150ft concrete span lifted to near his level in her palm. He saw the panic and despair that took hold of her hostages as she finally strolled downstream towards the naval cruisers which fired at her a few minutes before. The entire time her unbroken, horny, intimidating gaze was focused on the fleet of battleships which even from his quarter mile high vantage point were still very intimidating. Much larger vessels than the one he was supposed to be piloting earlier in the morning, instead of a rod and reel their weaponry was state of the art. Without a word exchanged, the ravenous giantess lifted the bridgeway of screaming people high above him to her mouth, and tipped them into her waiting gullet swallowing the lot. Rubbing her tight tummy and smiling widely, all hell broke loose below him as the ships opened fire on the giant woman. His fears about the huge guns pointed at the giantess he was trapped to proved unnecessary, as the firepower had trouble making it to her firm thighs. Returning fire, he felt his truck's frame rattle as Sanctity planted her foot on a doomed ship. Watching the bubbles rising from the depths around her toes were the last the battlecruiser would be heard of. As her cute ass plunged into the water crushing three more naval vessels, he was afraid he would be next but even sitting in the river caused nothing more than the bottom of her pussy lips lapping the water. Thinking he would be in the line of fire for the eight remaining ships, they instead focused on the huge torso of the woman who had them at arm's reach. Those toned brown skyscraper shaming limbs were in motion as she grabbed two more ships, one in each hand. Her booming voice mocked them as she licked her lips and what she lacked as a cunning linguist her tongue more than made up for as the man by her crotch watched from below. As the hull dripped water from the river it was far removed from, the pink squishy monster spilled over both sides of the deck, surely taking many dozens of victims into her digestive system as she swallowed. The marooned man watched as she simply balled up her hand into a fist, fingers running through thick naval armor like silly putty. It was no laughing matter for the boat in her left hand, as she bared her bright white teeth in a sadistic grin, before he heard the sound of metal being pierced by the building sized incisors. Sanctity rapidly shook the whole warship like a dog with a bone, even letting out a low, guttural growl as she did so. Unfortunately, he could see all manner of debris including some very doomed sailors being flung from the deck, as she lifted her chin up to finish the job. As she swung her head down, Sanctity opened her mouth flinging the mortally wounded battleship towards her firm thighs. The explosion was terrifying as he could feel the heat coming off the blast a few hundred feet away. The giantess simply separated her legs letting the smoking hulk of wreckage slip between them, before she slammed them together, flattening the mess. One more opening of her thighs finally let the whole vessel rest in pieces.

While many of the sailors would have been killed for such a vast target as the giant woman sat down next to them, most of the captains were trying a retreat much too late. Watching three of their fleet get flattened under the ass of the sitting giantess nearby was enough to make many stomachs turn. The biggest stomach of all though was several of their intended destinations, as turrets were turned towards the lofty tits and torso. The sailors on two ships suddenly found themselves at the center of a cage made up of five gigantic fleshy pillars. Leaving the choppy river waters behind them, they heard the engines droning in vain, massive propellers only catching air. A smile as long as a baseball diamond opened eight stories tall, as the ship was attacked by a fifty foot tongue. It made a sloppy touchdown on the bow, smothering a couple struggling sailors before it swept forward. The giant woman's appendage seemed unaffected by small arms fire and even one turret whose last shot sizzled as it exploded before she mowed over the structure seconds later crushing it into the ship. The commander on the bridge watched helplessly as he saw his men losing their lives and being swept along by the pink, bumpy monster. Pretty soon it was his turn, the superstructure had the windows implode in a shower of glass before all the electronics on board shorted as the entire tower tilted back at an angle. He held on to the instruments as her mouthy muscle swabbed the deck clean. Even a couple lifeboats were swept up in the fray as those who made it to relative safety below deck heard Sanctity’s tongue scrape past. Finally, when she made it to the stern she lifted her tongue back into her mouth as the humid darkness overtook dozens of injured ensigns. The light left for the last time, sealed by rows of house sized teeth, but the pooling of the young woman’s saliva washed everyone down her throat as Sanctity tilted her head back. Many sailors stuck to the walls of the giant woman’s throat in mucus but most were washed down into the pit of her stomach along with tons of debris for digestion. Those who survived the fall lit flares which burned dim if at all due to the lack of oxygen as her enzymes broke down their uniforms and skin. A few already deceased bobbed around, some in useless life preservers which could not perform their primary function along with dim bobbing headlights from the slowly sinking bridge traffic. Outside they could hear the futile, muffled blasts as in the belly of the beast, there was no escape other than eventually being digested. Some tried to grasp on the tiny cars and trucks that bobbed around but these were sinking quickly. The superstructure sank like a rock taking many lives with it, as one lone lifeboat was overcrowded with survivors trying to grasp the situation. In the darkness and despair of Sanctity’s stomach the only light was from pointless gun blasts as the acids dissolved the glues holding the tiny boat together. Desperately trying to bail out the stomach juices pouring into the vessel proved futile as the small sailors slipped beneath the waves. The last thing these doomed survivors heard was the giant woman’s booming heartbeat as their lungs filled with the stinging acids ending more lives as the giantess moved on. Those below deck were spared this cruel fate but Sanctity spared none as she balled up the battleship in her hand like it was made of putty. Those watching their doomed comrades on the river and in the palm of the giant woman’s hand, as her mischievous grin returned, baring those teeth once more. The giantess rapidly brought another ship up to her face, biting through thick armor with her canines and incisors. Three stories of lips above them held jaws that held the entire vessel in place, those exposed on deck holding onto railing for dear life over a thousand feet about the water. Quickly proving that she took no prisoners, Sanctity ensured no one would make it off this ship alive. It was a quick end as anyone onboard not popped against her intruding teeth was flung off the ship at hundreds of miles an hour or inside suffered an even crueler fate. The G-forces threw sailors against steel walls, controls and furniture, bashing everything to pieces.

It was a bloody mess but the survivors on the six remaining ships could only listen to the crunch the large battle cruiser made when it hit the ebony girl’s toned thighs. A small wave hit them at the same time she separated her legs only to bring them together, flattening the remains. Not giving them time to reload, her huge palm shot one into the river bed as she returned to a crawling position showing off the corpses of their sister ships stuck to her vast ass. It was hard to imagine how much weight it took to compress the huge vessels flat. Another boat was about to find out as those onboard witnessed twin depth charges sink into the river around the. With her cleavage closing in, all on board felt the jarring impact on their right before the dark brown curvy skin wall joined on the left. Sanctity’s breasts encompassed half of the entire boat as sailors made a mad dash towards daylight. It was too late for most as she squeezed the fleshy orbs together, ending hundreds of lives at the very heart of the ship. In the lower decks, loud metallic groans of flexing iron inwards, bolts and rivets blasted off walls, ricocheting. Some of these found flesh as they were like bullets, but the wounded sailors had scarce time to react. Using her free hand to fold the remains in on themselves, some were crushed like sardines between the flooding metal while the rest in interior cabins were inverted and then joined their flattened brethren. Those on the final four fleet of ships were treated to a dance those on the other boats knew, but the giant woman using one of their boats as a prop was mystifying. As the giantess lifted them up, the commander in the superstructure continued to sound alarms and bark out orders. His final decommissioning came seconds later when a corner store sized clit melted the metal around him like chocolate as more hot chocolate oozed over the deck with force in the form of Sanctity’s labia. All lives were lost as she ground hard against them; those on the lower decks could feel her omniscient presence. Her pheromone riddled lust permeated down through the cracks in the rapidly deforming metal, as her heavy labia caused the upper levels to fold in on themselves. In the bowels of the ship, the last lives were taken as the giantess literally flossed the now curved bow of the once proud naval craft across her drooling slit. The last three got off almost easy as Sanctity seemed to be in a sporting move. But the flights or mainly the drops onto her kicking foot, forehead and passable spiral ended in weightlessness followed by flattened metal and explosions. Generals on bases were stunned as were viewers all over the world, Sanctity had emerged unscathed and the entire fleet was a casualty with no survivors. Many were also killed on the ground, and those numbers were about to rise substantially.

Sanctity was coming down off the battle highs from her complete annihilation of the naval fleet, but sitting there she knew she had some decisions to make. If she did go up river, and try to slink off, they would only keep sending in waves of attacks. She was a little sad that she could not communicate with her intentions and did miss being small, but at the same time something inside her spurned on her inner woes with the harsh new reality. If these fleas wanted her dead, she would turn their blood lust against them into her own arousal. Looking around her, she began to plot out a new course, one that would let her ride on these feelings if not ride something else. First she looked down at a locally sourced Boeing 777 sitting on the tarmac behind her shoulder. It was so small, but might have some use. Still, even though it was painted in the United livery with it’s tiny blue and yellow fin, it reminded her of when she arrived years ago in the country. Leaving her home behind in the similar Air Canada jet was a harrowing but exciting opportunity, now the same plane a very tempting size. Rather than have another flimsy toy inserted as easy as it was to bend those ships made her think those taller buildings would be perfect for that task. But only how to get there. One last look at the airport made her wonder what people now thought about her, if she was a monster. She left her friends and family behind and did have many acquaintances here as well. But for all intents and purposes her mind kept floating a thought that almost felt like it was alien or being inserted, that the Sanctity they knew is dead and this new being rose from her ashes high into the sky. She was no longer just human, she was now better than human, and if the lesser beings were going to threaten her, then maybe she should give them reason to reconsider their actions. Standing back at her full height, Sanctity felt something stuck to her butt. Running her hand down her backside, she dislodged the flattened remains of a naval vessel there, their fall from glory adding insult to injury. Taking one last look at the river, the only thing she was really dismayed at was the amount of petroleum products she polluted the waterway with when she squeezed the life out of the fleet of ships before once again seeing the airport. Maybe she would catch a flight out of town later on, but first her gaze wandered back to the hazy skyline of downtown Portland.

At her size traversing the river would have been an easy enough task, but the damp conditions might extinguish the fires that burned brightest inside her from the latest attack. To teach the tinies a lesson in equal and opposite reactions, she decided another physics lesson was in order. Sanctity wanted to go in the quickest route from point A to point B, which was in a straight line. Unfortunately, there were some of the most densely populated portions of the state along this path, but she had abandoned her cares at this point. Some suburban renewal was in order, and she was more than happy to be able to bring it. Looking around the airport runways at the expansive industrial facilities leading into the city streets and interstate highways, Sanctity prepared to take her first step onto dry land since her self pleasuring, bath and play. Her glimmering dark brown skin looked amazing as millions of gallons of water cascaded from her nude form as she felt her barefoot crush a factory. Never much of a runner or gym rat in the past, she still did her best pantomime of a sprinter stretching her quads before she set off. Planting her feet square on the squishy ground, she bent into a stance letting her cleavage and helpless commuter train dangle down towards the rightfully fearful suburbs. She willfully ignored the many yachts she had just stepped over and exhaled slightly. Then, pretending to hear the starting shot in her mind, Sanctity sprung to her feet and took off in a dead sprint towards downtown Portland. She knew she could have gone faster relatively if she was at her normal height, as the wind resistance was a bit more substantial in the lower atmosphere where her head now resided, but still made it to a busy interstate highway quickly and followed it towards the taller buildings rising around her feet. She thought maybe the tiny people would appreciate her more scattered footfalls causing less damage to the neighborhoods she was passing by, but she was unaware of the ultimate devastation her size and speed brought. Each footstep she took caused an unprecedented seismic shock, even for that in the fault line riddled pacific northwest. Houses, businesses and streets exploded under her feet, but the shaking brought down many more for miles. The worst however, was why she felt the air holding her speed down was displaced behind her causing a wind to blow hundreds of miles an hour in her wake. This completely devastated the areas she thought she had passed as the only clue Sanctity got to the utter destruction behind her was the tiny grainy pieces of debris stuck to her soles being flung all about. It took barely a minute to cover the 5.5 miles from one river to the other, as she towered over the skyscrapers downtown. Slowly dipping her toes back into another shallow river, Sanctity looked back at her path expecting just her dainty footprints to show destruction but gasped when she saw that these were not the only impact zones. Billowing fires and rubble wafted all along where she had been, whole neighborhoods seemingly leveled. Sanctity at this point only reacted with a shrug of her shoulders, if only these bugs who were so keen to attack her had built stronger houses. She loved to play the big bad wolf, but the need for fulfillment in her loins and she was not done huffing and puffing yet. Looking at all the sudden commotion by her feet brought by her presence was unclear from this height, so she looked for somewhere to sit down. The perfect seat presented itself to her and hundreds of people on Fremont Bridge had little time to comprehend their fates as a perfect black ass as long as the span dropped from the sky while those on the lower deck wondered why the sudden darkness fell so early today.

All around the toppled commuter train turned necklace those who survived were mainly wounded, some mortally. For the first time in over an hour when an exit presented itself to them, not all the cars were upright on the giantess and for most wasn't as easy as stepping off the stairs onto a platform. Hundreds of acres of soft, curvy, warm ebony skin that could shift at a moment's notice to a sharp ninety-degree angle greeted the few passengers who made the tough choice. Still, dozens couldn't or wouldn't leave the relative safety of the battered train cars as nervous people from the highway bridge tried to extricate themselves from overturned vehicles. The gathering sound of metal crunching above started along with a woman shouting that Sanctity’s face was lifting, and her neck and shoulders were next. Those still on the train felt the cars start to tilt and topple as a lucky few rushed back onboard. The less fortunate tried to hold on to goosebumps but the true danger quickly arose. A foolish young couple sheltered behind an upside-down Sedona minivan when they heard slippery tires spinning. An F-250 Pickup that landed on its wheels was losing the battle with gravity when the laws of physics won. The young couple caught between the tumbling automobiles lost, as the fused mass of metal rolled past the rising train. Ears popped as the giantess’s neck gained elevation watching as the entire mass of metal shot off her perky breast. It seemed to fall in slow motion until it sank like a rock after a splashdown in the river far below. Most of the other vehicles and people kept tumbling towards Sanctity’s intended destination for them. Her huge finger peeled the ten story labia open, exposing some sticky internal flesh. Most train passengers who couldn't bear to watch, heard some squishy plunks and twisting metal. As the giant woman in her twenties pulled her fingers out, she closed her eyes in bliss momentarily. Those on the train thought they heard some muffled crunches, coinciding with slight facial twitches of a satiated goddess. A few correctly surmised her vaginal muscles were making their decision to stay put all the wiser for the time being, as her pussy crushed the tiny people to pulp and motor vehicles to wads of metal. Then tree trunks of sized fingers sent her over the edge. They could see the last moments of several flailing people in her goo, before they and their puny cars were smeared and spread deep inside the horny woman’s cunt as sticky fingers emerged empty. On the train the temperature rose rapidly, as the aluminum crinkled with the rising pulse of the ebony goddess. Huge beads of sweat rolled into broken windows, drenching many survivors in salty sweat. The harrowing experience only ceased when a few speckled blobs of cum emerged as the mild orgasm caused Sanctity to bathe herself in the river. This baptization brought a calming effect on the people, though she also splashed a lot of cold water on herself, getting a few passenger cars wet. Laying there for a spell, most nursed injuries or tried not to think of their survival chances when an explosion nearby on the giant woman’s arm rocked the locomotive.

The giant woman now seemed on a mission as rising to her full height again, they could feel the trembling steps as her dainty feet tight-roped the bridge into splashes in the water. They would cringe as her proportionally size 7 feet covered all eight lanes of the concrete span under each heel to toe step. Sanctity wouldn't even flinch each time her foot flattened around 150 vehicles with ease, surely ending hundreds of lives as paste on her soles. Having walked over a mile on the final span, only a small section remained as the commuters on the light rail necklace were suddenly tossed around as Sanctity bent down towards the crowded concrete island. With the greatest of ease, their giant hostess plucked the concrete span from the river. To the horror of those aboard the train, they could hear the screams of those commuters who were at the mercy of the giant woman’s whims. They could see from the lofty vantage point around Sanctity’s neck where the blast was fired from, and the giantess sauntered over to the source. Looking down at a dozen drab gray naval ships felt bizarre enough, but the giantess’s big brown eyes glared down at them too as she suddenly tipped the section of roadway at her mouth opening to the size of an eight-story building. While the people on the train could not see down this new tunnel, the metallic impacts coming from her soft palate went on for a few seconds. Splashes followed by a muffled gulp saw a small lump vanish on Sanctity’s wide neck behind the commuter train. The passengers had their hostess show them and the world where they wound up as the loud sound of her rubbing the skin of her taut tummy below. Seemingly enraged by this murderous act of snacking, loud explosions, orange flames and puffs of smoke emerged from the boats far below. Those on the train were worried at first as if the giant ebony woman was taken out at the knees, they had a long fall below. The lack of munitions clearing her gut showed that even some of the country's greatest firepower only made her angrier and aroused. The torture of having to watch the actions of the young giantess was a torrid affair when you are trapped in mortal danger of her proximity. Without asking permission, the train crew watched her climb aboard the battleships.

The middle-aged man in his SUV was mired in a sticky situation. Over the few hours since he left the shattering remains of his apartment parking garage and had his Ford tumble into the pubic hairs of the giantess, he had seen death on an unimaginable scale. The torture of the unaware giant girl’s actions made him wonder if those flattened, devoured or inserted into her body were the lucky ones for having the end come so quickly. At times it would have seemed that this would be favorable to the situation he was presented with. He witnessed a number of neighbors come and go, in various transportation equipment. A few even on foot but they perished the quickest when her body turned to go on the move. Unlike the tiny motor vehicles from the bridge, it seemed the train necklace far above him had been around the longest. Her thick hairs helped mitigate some of her more jarring motions, but every step or grind Sanctity took, some of the middle passenger cars wobbled like crazy. Her current bridgework and subsequent naval battle was yet another disparaging affair, one that seemed to risk his life. But again, the rope like black tufts of musky hair around him actually helped deflect the incoming bombardment. After she halved the number of heavy boats with her body, the last six tried to escape from her. He watched the motors loudly chugging in vain to outrace the firm arms of the giantess and ceased most of their firing, but Sanctity was unamused. Having finished her light snacks, the giantess returned him to his upright position, but sunk a battleship under her palm. In the blur of motion, the man in his SUV did not even see it go down, as five boats remained, but he would have a full view of the demise of her next victim. As his giant host got back on her hands and knees, he dangled from her rope like hairs as another naval ship was under Sanctity’s shadow of death. The valley of her cleavage hung ahead of his position as the giantess leaned her torso towards choppy waters. The huge steel vessel made a loud thunk as her dark brown hill sized breast impacted the right side causing the boat to list left. Sanctity held back her other boob momentarily, but the loud groan of protesting metal rattled his truck when she let it go. Leaning forward with her perky breasts, the enormous orbs held the battleship in place as he witnessed a horrific sight from his vehicle. Several hundred feet away he saw a few sailors firing weapons in vain at the fleshy attackers, but Sanctity had the upper hand and used it to press the meaty portion of the ship between the hill-sized mammaries. The gunfire stopped momentarily as the ebony giantess flattened the heart of their vessel with a sticking crunch.

Despondent over what to do, their fates were sealed by the aroused goddess as she stopped squeezing her tits long enough to reveal what happened to those who got between her impressive breasts. The carcass of the middle portion of the gray cruiser was a flattened mess of iron stuck to the young woman's rack. Picking up their small arms again, others hurled themselves overboard, hoping to somehow survive the fall from the ship. Even with life vests this was hopeless as the huge shins turned the calm river waters to foamy currents dragging them to a watery grave. The remaining sailors had no time to reload as the man in his truck heard the iron straining as Sanctity folded the remains of the ship in on itself, then let her boobs finish the job. His giant host had four ships left and easily snagged the next before the flattened remains of her last toy splashed into the water. His ears still ringing as the ebony goddess stood at her full height with her latest prize, he was astonished as she brought the huge warship towards his proximity. Even the guns on the deck dwarfed his full-size SUV, but with the giantess starting to gyrate her hips to an unheard rhythm had them all outmatched. The fisherman could hear the frightened shouts of the sailors as Sanctity brought the vessel towards her six-story cunt, as a few brave men fired fickly at her. The micro man struck in her pubic hairs needn’t worry as her wet labia touched down on the battleship near the back of the boat, and she dragged it and herself along with the deck. It was horrific hearing the mortal yells being cut short as she womanhandled such a heavy piece of machinery in her dance. Having completely gone across the deck from bow to stern, the helpless man watched her drag the ship back and forth against her wet labia. The vessel itself was steaming, slathered in her nectar as she continued her motions, as he could see the steel bending into a crescent shape below him. Finally, the young giantess ended her dance, letting the ruined ship hit the waves as her heated, pungent pussy bathed him in her fragrant aroma. The last three ships were a breeze, as she simply threw, kicked and headbutted them into oblivion. The battle was over almost as soon as it began, and the micro man in his trapped Ford was only somewhat happy to be on the side of the unaware victor. The spoils were now smoldering wreckage scattered about the river below as Sanctity stood there gazing around. He had no idea where she would be off to next but could only hope it would be a leisurely stroll somewhere less populated. Instead, he would have to endure a dead sprint through the heavily populated suburbs at speeds far beyond the design of his trapped vehicle before his giant host had her grand climax and later sealed his fate.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13427