HNTR: Reckoning (Commission) by Omanahan88
Summary:

Not quite the novice she was several missions ago, Rose Cassidy ventures out once again on a intergalactic peacekeeping mission on behalf of the mysterious HNTR organization. She's got some time under her belt, but this time the powers that be have seen fit to saddle her up with a fellow huntress, a prim and proper huntress named Snow with a penchant for precision. This experienced huntress has amassed a bit of a reputation for being... effective. But while spending some time with her in the field, Rose learns that Snow is a bit more than meets the eye. 


A follow up commission to another story you can find here: https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13404 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Futanari, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Sci-Fi, Unaware, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 16255 Read: 4562 Published: September 04 2023 Updated: September 07 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Omanahan88

2. Chapter 2 by Omanahan88

3. Epilogue by Omanahan88

Chapter 1 by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

A follow up to another commission I wrote for storylover543. Take a look at the first one if you haven't seen it and then come back and enjoy!




A shimmering golden portal opened in the desert outskirts of Lor Bardun, an outer rim planet that recently found itself within the borders of the ever expanding operations area of the HNTR organization. As the portal closed, moments after appearing, it left behind only a simple scorch mark in the ground as well as the two hunters who had been assigned to a mission on planet. Rose took a deep breath of the dry desert air as she took a few moments to scan the area. While there wasn’t much to see in her immediate vicinity, a shower of lights and small flying vehicles could be seen not too far off in the distance. 


“Alright, let's get a move on.” Another voice said, as Rose’s partner Snow quickly began to stretch her arms and legs, eagerly preparing to get started with today’s mission. Rose shook her head. In the year or so that she had been an official member of HNTR, Rose had been assigned to missions with Snow several times, and she had quickly formed a close kinship with the other hunter. However, despite the fact that they were both dedicated and effective hunter’s Rose couldn’t help but feel a bit strange about Snow’s undeniable excitement for this particular brand of mission.


“Couldn’t you at least act like you weren’t loving this?” Rose asked with a heavy sigh. Snow turned and gave her partner a strange look before adjusting the hem of her pale blue skirt and tightening the straps on her bandolier. 


“Do not mistake my enthusiasm for bloodlust. I was assigned to this mission just the same as you were. I won’t apologize for my lack of sympathy for these monsters.” Snow said, but her enthusiasm diminished slightly as she noticed that Rose was still having doubts. Snow sighed and walked over to her friend, gently rubbing her back. It was clear that despite the fact that their superiors had given them the all clear to remove all insurgents from the city, Rose still had some qualms about the idea of simply rampaging her way through a tiny city. “Look, we’ve had agents in the city for months now. Any civilians who were stuck here are long gone by now.” 


Rose gave her friend and mentor a half hearted smile. In her mind, she knew that Snow was right. The current leadership in the city were a notorious cabal of inter-planetary criminals and if they did nothing to root them out now, the effects of their devastation would be felt far beyond the reaches of this planet. However, after her first interaction with tinies back on Parvus, Rose felt a certain amount of affection for the micro-sized humans and the effects of that affection were very clearly distracting her from the mission at hand. Snow furrowed her brow as she pondered how to pull her novice partner out of this gloomy mood and get her refocused on their task. Suddenly, she was struck with inspiration.


“Okay then, let’s see if you’re warmed up. Looks like it's about twenty kilometers to the target zone. Last one there has to eat a whole airship!” Snow shouted, dashing off in the directions of the city, creating a large crater and even more massive dust cloud as the sudden force from her departure ruptured the earth beneath her. In a matter of seconds, Snow was nearly a hundred yards away and despite her still lingering hesitations, Rose didn’t want to lose in a footrace to a woman wearing high heels. In a similarly remarkable burst of speed, Rose dashed across the face of the desert, tearing off after her comrade and their common destination.




“What the hell is that?” A gruff voice asked, as a large, muscular man walked towards the balcony window of his penthouse office. Delrok, one of the new five heads of the city of Kalpos, was busy trying to determine what the hell was happening outside the walls of the metropolitan capital city. A sudden flash of bright light somewhere out in the desert had captured everyone’s attention, but now there were two unidentified structures rapidly approaching the city, kicking up a massive dust storm as they moved.


“Tavin, go tell the pilot to get the ship ready for transport. Not about to sit here and find out.” Delrok ordered. One of his henchmen gave a curt nod and left the room to go and locate the hangar. Once in the hangar Tavin or as he was known to his associates in the HNTR association, Aiden, approached the crew of Delrok’s airship who were all relaxing in the crew quarters. 


“Hey Tavin, what’s up?” The ships captain asked. However, Aiden did not respond, instead he simply removed a small grenade from his pack and tossed it into the room before pulling the door closed. The men gathered within did not have time to react before the device erupted in an explosion of arcing electricity, completely paralyzing everyone in the room. With the last of his former “associates” incapacitated, Aiden boarded the airship and departed from Delrok’s penthouse. 


“Raptor to command. Come in command. Do you read me?” Aiden said into the headset as he adjusted the frequency of his radio to contact HNTR. There was a moment of static silence before a voice came over the radio.


“This is command. Go ahead Raptor.” The voice prompted. 


“HNTR agents are confirmed on site. ETA three minutes. Requesting immediate evac.” Aiden anxiously awaited his removal from this veritable cesspool of criminal scum. His six month contract with HNTR was now coming to a close, having tirelessly worked to evacuate as many of the former citizens of Kalpos and now Aiden wanted out of this shit hole before HNTR’s clean up crew arrived to impart a lesson on the criminal’s of this universe. 


“Negative Raptor. Remain within the sector. We need you to identify and tag any remaining civilians once the show begins.” Aiden clenched his fingers around the ship’s helm, gritting his teeth in anger.


“Command, all willing civilians have been evacuated. All remaining personnel on site are insurgents.” He argued. Unlike many of the beings here on the planet, Aiden had experienced the terrifying presence of the gargantuans and he didn’t relish the idea of remaining in the area of what was very soon to become a veritable playground for the immense giants. However, he also knew that if their intel was wrong, he would likely be the only available lifeline for anyone who found themselves in the wake of destruction. As honorable and upstanding as he knew his fellow hunters to be, it was impossible to deny the possibility of danger when beings this large were involved. But still, it was difficult to feel like a valuable member of the team when you were being compared to these veritable gods. 


“Copy that command. Who are the hunters assigned to this mission?” He asked. It was rare that he ever interacted with his larger compatriots within the organization, but Aiden had on occasion been deployed on joint missions with gargantuans. 


“Rose Cassidy…” The voice responded. Aiden didn’t know too much about this one. She had joined HNTR shortly before he was assigned to this mission and thus hadn't had the opportunity to learn much about her. “And Snow Vorrmier.” Aiden furrowed his brow as the operator read off the second name. Within the organization, Snow had a reputation for being overly focused on her objective, if not a bit cold as well. And while he hadn’t ever seen the prim and proper huntress in action before, he knew from her mission reports that she was terribly effective at her job, especially when it came to destroying enemy compounds.  


“Jesus. Copy that command. Notify the hunters of my comms channel. I’ll await contact.” Aiden said, bringing his ship to a higher altitude where he could watch the much larger hunters approach the city.




“I won’t lie, I expected more of a challenge.” Snow taunted dryly, as she rapidly approached the outer wall of Kalpos. She looked back over her shoulder expecting to see Rose just a short distance behind her. However, as she allowed herself to become momentarily distracted, Snow found Rose had completely closed the gap and was now about to pass in front of her, just as they were about to cross the threshold into the city. The senior huntress wasn’t about to let this newbie beat her in a footrace, and so she decided to give Rose a lesson in preparedness. 


“Think fast!” Snow shouted, pulling her gleaming silver rapier from her belt in a flash and swiping at the ground by Rose’s feet, aiming to trip her up. However, Rose was expecting Snow to pull something like this and was therefore prepared. As the white haired huntress slashed out at the ground, Rose leapt into the air, applying a gentle pressure to Snow’s shoulders as she crossed overhead and landed on the other side. With her balance now completely thrown off, Snow tumbled head over heels and came crashing down, slamming into the ground and sliding through the metal wall of the tiny city that she had been sent here to eradicate. By the time that the giantess came to a full stop, she had inadvertently carved a massive swath of carnage into the various buildings and roadways in her path.


Rose grimaced as she watched Snow slide into the tiny city. She hadn’t intended to knock over her friend nor had she intended to destroy so much of the landscape mere moments into her arrival here. Snow stood up, taking the time to scrape rocks, dust and various bits of debris off of her outfit. She furrowed her brow as she attempted to clean off her back and ensure that her skirt hadn’t been ruined by such a clumsy display on her part. And while she certainly couldn’t fault Rose for her fast reflexes and razor sharp instincts, it was still embarrassing to get dropped in sight of a city of millions. 


“Impressive maneuver, I’ll admit. But I still won.” Snow said, shooting Rose a cocky smirk.


“What?! No way, I totally won!” Rose protested. However, Snow simply gestured to the destruction at her feet.


“Well, here I am standing in the city. And there you are outside the walls.” Snow asserted, raising one of her wedge high heels into the air and slamming it down onto a wide building. The giantess ground her foot into the building before quickly kicking her heel up towards her butt. The sudden motion caused a large portion of the building to be catapulted into the air where Snow was able to deftly slam it with her elbow and send it crashing into another section of the city. Rose was stunned, they had never clearly stipulated that the winner needed to be standing inside of the city, but she also didn’t want her hesitation to come off as refusal to complete her mission. 


“And I believe that means you have to eat one whole airship.” Snow commented, looking over her shoulder into the city. Just as she expected, with their arrival and immediate destruction of a small section of the city, criminals were now attempting to flee. Snow surmised that the wealthiest and therefore the most culpable of villainous scum were going to be the ones taking to the skies to get out of danger. With a quick dash, the pale skinned huntress shot across miles of tiny city to snatch up a small airship. With her quarry in hand, Snow returned to her partner and gently placed the ship down after crushing one of its wings with two fingers. “Now, bottoms up!” She declared, using her lightning fast reflexes to snatch another three ships as they attempted to speed past the massive women. 


“But, we don’t know who’s inside. It could be a civilian vessel just trying to get to safety.” Rose argued, looking down at the small metal vehicle with pity. Snow rolled her eyes. She enjoyed working with Rose, but it was turning out to be a real chore to get her past her hangups with tinies.


“Look everyone’s already been evacuated by now. The only ones left here in the city are the worst of the worst.” She argued. Just then, as if by divine happenstance, the lady hunters received a transmission from their home base.


“Command to strike team. Come in strike team.”


“We read you command” Snow said, placing a finger to her ear, her coy smile disappearing as her focus pulled back to the mission.. 


“Strike team. Please tune to channel 345.872 mhz. Our on the ground operative is in the city and will provide any assistance you need. Codename Raptor. He will identify and evac any remaining civilians if necessary. Please proceed without limit.” The transmission ended and Snow gave Rose a warm smile. Almost as if to say “See? Told you so.” The pair of young hunters tuned their communicators to the frequency they were given and reached out to this covert operative.


“Hello? Do you read me? This is Snow Vorrimier, contacting Raptor.” There was a beat of silence before Aiden’s voice came over the radio.


“I’m hearing you Snow. I’m broadcasting my ship’s identifier signal now. Make sure you don’t catch me in your warpath.” He said, causing Snow to produce a wide grin.


“Smart.” She thought to herself as she imprinted Aiden’s ship ID into her optical sensors. She had worked with tiny hunters before, although the circumstances were rare. Typically when dealing with full size threats, as hunters like Rose and Snow were most accustomed to dealing with, a tiny hunter was really only properly suited for intel gathering stealth operations. And any time a full size hunter was brought in to deal with a tiny threat, tiny hunters were typically assigned to the pre and post mission affairs, since a full size hunter in a tiny combat zone was akin to releasing a full nuclear arsenal. And while Snow would typically prefer to work on her own and avoid risking the safety of a tiny hunter, talented as they may be; she couldn’t fault him for the courage he showed by remaining in the field. Once both giantesses were keyed into the small agent’s ship, they were able to visibly see him flying around. 


“Copy that Raptor. We’ll keep an eye on you.” Rose said, giving Aiden’s ship a smile and wave before opening her palm and holding out the broken ship so that Aiden could see it. “Can you confirm that there aren’t any civilians on board?” She asked. Aiden flew closer to the colossal woman and gave the ship a quick scan.


“Affirmative Ms. Cassidy. That vessel is the LBSS Skypiercer. Current ownership, Vassir Dominula of the Dominula crime family. They have a collective kill count in the hundreds of thousands and routinely participate in an elicit slave trade.” Rose and Snow shared a look as Snow gave her a subtle nod. 


“Close your heart to their fear, Rose. We cannot forget the pain and suffering they have already wrought” Snow said, raising one of the other ships up between two fingers before crushing it into dust. “Do not let their size fool you. The harm that these things are capable of is incomprehensible.”


The dark haired huntress let out a heavy sigh and raised the ship up to her mouth. She understood the wisdom in her mentor’s words. And despite her trepidation, she intended to carry out her mission to the best of her ability. 




“Fucking hell. What do we do?” A panicked crew member asked, as he cowered near the cockpit of the now immobile militia carrier vessel. Lobo Dominula stood by the torn open midsection of his father’s ship and tried to come up with a plan of escape. Lobo had felt remarkably smug as he loaded all of his men onto a ship as soon as the anomaly appeared out in the desert. His plan had been to fly into the center of the city to retrieve his father and sister before the chaos started to break out within the city limits, however the two giantesses had traveled much faster than he could have ever anticipated. Now here he was, trapped in the palm of the shorter, dark haired woman wielding a gargantuan scythe on her back. 


Suddenly, the massive woman’s eyes were laser focused on the ship and an ever so slight sneer of pure malice appeared on her face. The same instincts that had led Lobo to take to the skies were now screaming at him to get the fuck out of here, by any means necessary. He looked to the side where a back mounted parachute pack was secured to the wall of the ship. At the exact moment that Lobo conceived of the plan to grab the pack and run, one of his crew began reaching for the bag. 


“Fuck you!” Lobo shouted, pulling his blaster pistol from its holster and blasting the other man with a deadly bolt of energy. The other’s quickly started to panic as the shot rang out, but Lobo had already secured the parachute and jumped clear of the ship. He tried to equip the pack as he sprinted across the giant woman’s palm. Unfortunately for the tiny criminal magnate, his immense captor began to raise her hand into the air, the sudden change of elevation forcing everyone down towards her palm. The massive hand came to a stop near the woman’s face as she began to tilt her hand, opening her mouth wide as she did so.


“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Lobo screeched as he began to slide down the slope of flesh towards a bottomless abyss waiting between her plump lips. None of the Dominula crime family’s crew were able to escape as they plummeted down into her waiting mouth, their ship landing with a fiery crash on her enormous tongue. The survivors were all soon plunged into darkness as the woman began to slowly close her mouth around them as they struggled not to be sucked into a sea of saliva. 




Snow watched with a giddy smile as Rose popped the tiny ship into her mouth and promptly swallowed its inhabitants alive. The look on her face was one of discomfort and disgust as she likely tasted the copious amounts of fuel from the ship. For Snow, eating tinies was far less about taste, as they were typically too small to even register on her tongue, and more about inducing true fear and humiliation in the hearts of her enemies. Especially when her targets were as vile as these pitiful creatures. 


“Nice work. A decent start. Now for real fun.” Snow said after Rose finished gulping down her victims. She assumed Rose will still need a bit of periodic coaching as they continued their rampage through the tiny city, however, eating a ship full of living beings was a great way to really break the ice and coax the more novice hunter into the reality of their mission.

“Try to keep up.” Snow said, crouching down before she sprang up, high into the air. Rose simply watched as the white haired huntress descended back into the populated city like a meteor, landing upon a dozen buildings with the impact of her elbow and knees. A large cloud of dust and smoke rose up from the contact zone, but Snow took a deep inhale before releasing a bellowing gust from her lungs, forcing a cool, minty wind through the city like a hurricane. As the dust was instantly blown away, terrified onlookers in the buildings just beside the crater were suddenly able to make eye contact with the terrifying colossus. 


Despite the remarkable size difference and the fact that they were certainly far too small, each of the tiny criminals in any of the buildings in front of Snow’s face all felt as though she were looking directly into their souls. And while she may not have been looking at any one of them specifically, Snow was certainly reveling in the fear that she knew she was imposing in the hearts of these despicable things. Without any indication of her next move, Snow leapt forward, crashing her head into the ground and kicking her heels up overhead. The giantess did a forward somersault, crushing numerous buildings as she did and landed once more on her feet. Once stable again, Snow removed her rapier with dazzling speed, spinning in a circle so fast that she was already standing straight up by the time that the path of destruction she had just carved into the ground could be visibly seen. A circular line of destroyed buildings and roads erupted around the remarkable warrior.


“Raptor, can you confirm that none of these ships are carrying civilian passengers.” Snow asked in a hushed whisper as she slowly knelt down in the center of the circle she had just carved. 


“Roger that, Snow. No civilian vessels in the sky. You’re free to engage.” Aiden replied. “Aside from my ship, of course.”


Snow let out a slight chortle, but quickly refocused herself, tuning her reflexes to imperceptibly precise movements as she began her assault. With a speed that even made it difficult for Rose to follow along, Snow thrusted her rapier out in a direction, causing a shockwave to ripple through the air. Then, before anyone could register what had just happened, Snow spun on her heels, and thrust her rapier in a different direction, causing a similar effect. Then again. And again. In a span of only a few seconds, Snow had sent more than three dozen invisible attacks out from her position, never once leaving her circle. 


Rose watched in awe as the various airships attempting to flee the city all began to explode as the shockwaves from Snow’s sword thrusts finally reached their targets. It was absolutely incredible to watch her fellow hunter wield her weapon with the strength and precision that it took to destroy each of the insect sized ships at range with nothing more than the force of her thrust. Snow smiled as she surveyed the area and found only one ship left in the sky, housing her tiny coworker. She then turned her attention to the ground beneath her, chuckling at the scars that her heels had carved into the ground beneath her. Where there had been a number of buildings only moments ago, the giantess was now standing in a bare circle of crushed debris


“Now, on to the main event.”




“Fucking hell Nia, what are we going to do?”


Nia Mestov stood at her desk, looking out at the pair of destructive giantesses in her city. She had been silently studying the immense women since the moment that they first stormed through the walls of the city. Her husband and children had tried to get her to try and flee the city with them, but Nia knew for a fact that no one was making it out of this city alive. And she was right, of course. The Nautilus had been airborne for less than ten minutes by the time that the pale one had eviscerated every ship in the sky in a matter of seconds. Now, Nia Mestov, prolific gun runner and cybernetic connoisseur was left alone in her penthouse to contemplate the end of her long and decorated criminal career at the hands of two impossibly powerful superbeings. 


“Mam, we really should get moving. We can make it to the subway tunnels. If we’re quick we could-” The loyal henchmen was cut off as Nia suddenly threw her glass of scotch backwards, striking him in the face. And before the man could react to the unexpected assault, Nia gripped the underside of her enormous, six hundred pound wooden desk with one hand and flung it backwards in a fit of rage. The monstrous slab of hardwood slammed into the wall and became lodged there, crushing the unfortunate henchman instantly. 


“AHHHHHHHHH FUCK!” Nia screamed in a deep, guttural shout as she dashed forward and slammed her fist into the window pane before her. The cybernetic enhancements in her arm produced a shockwave upon impact that shattered every window in the room as well as within the surrounding four floors of the building. Ever since she was a young girl, Nia had been forced to fight for survival. Now, having lived for sixty four years and ascended her way to the top of her own crime family, Nia was accustomed to imposing her will on those she considered to be beneath her. But now, staring down the face of true power as it was being wielded to destroy everything she had worked so hard to build up, Nia could do nothing to stop herself from succumbing to true rage. 


Blinded by a white hot hatred for these two giantesses, Nia walked to the southern wall of her office and slammed a fist into the floor, shattering the floorboards and tearing up a massive steel safe. Nia’s right hand opened up to reveal a lens in the palm of her hand which she used to quickly melt through the electronic lock of the massive safe, despite the fact that she was the only person in the world who actually knew the combination. 


“FUCKING DIE YOU MASSIVE CUNTS!” Nia shouted, as she removed her prized possession from the safe and aimed a Yakamoto Corp RAILGUN at the white haired giantess. She knew full well that this attack would certainly mean her demise, but it was a matter of pride at this point. She might not be making it out of this city alive, but she would add one final tally to her kill count. And for generations to come, Nia Mestov would be known as the woman who took down a god.




“Look out!” Rose shouted, as a beam of light began to arc across the sky towards where Snow was busy stomping her feet down on random buildings, skewering them with her heel. The white haired woman began to react, but Rose knew it was going to be too late. In a flash, the younger huntress extended her scythe and sent it spinning across the city. The whirling blade of steel carved a path across the ground as it curved in a wide arc around Snow’s back. As the bright blue beam raced across the sky, it came into contact with Rose’s spinning scythe just before it reached Snow’s back and was redirected in a different direction, carving a scorching trail across the city.


“Hm, nice throw.” Snow thought to herself as she glanced at the burnt scar that the laser left on the city. It was likely the impact of the attack would’ve been nothing more than a bee sting to her, but it was clear that she had found something that would motivate Rose. True to form, before Snow could react, Rose had dashed quickly across the city towards the source of the strange energy attack. 


“CRIMINAL SCUM!” Rose shouted as she was momentarily overcome with anger that someone had attempted to harm her teammate. There was an explosion of force from where Rose started her dash, tossing countless smaller buildings and tons of rubble as she vanished in an instant, only to reappear in front of Yakamoto Plaza. “I”VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!” The once timid huntress screeched, raising one foot far overhead and slamming it down into the ground, obliterating everything within several miles around the imprint of her boot. Snow had to shield her face as a mushroom cloud of dust exploded outwards, shrouding the entire area in smoke and ash. When the air finally cleared, Rose was left standing, breathing heavily as she forced her emotions back into check. 



“Well done Rose. It’s clear that your desire to protect others is what drives you.” Snow said, walking over to her partner, stomping droves of fleeing criminals with her heels as she carelessly marched overtop of them. The frosty haired huntress placed a hand on Rose’s shoulder and squeezed gently. “Now just understand, that one was simply one of a million here in this cesspool. You’re not just protecting me here, you're protecting lifeforms all across this galaxy.”


“I understand.” Rose said, turning to look Snow in the eyes. There was now a fiery passion that the older huntress could see within her young partner’s face that had set Snow’s own spirit ablaze. “Let’s do this. For real this time!” Rose shouted, reaching out to reclaim her scythe. However, instead of using the weapon to begin tearing into the city, Rose simply stashed the weapon on her back. The dark haired giantess knelt down and began undoing the laces of her boots. As she stood back up, she shot Snow a playful grin before she removed her feet from the confines of her thick leather boots. 

End Notes:
The first of three chapters in this commission. I hope you enjoyed. I wrote this a while back and I'm just getting some time to go about posting it. Thanks for reading!!
Chapter 2 by Omanahan88

“What the actual fuck?” Davis said, watching as droves of people rushed past his truck. He laid on the horn, frustrated by the gridlocked traffic as everyone began to evacuate their vehicles and take off on foot. Just a few minutes ago one of the gigantic women smashed her foot down on Yakamoto Plaza and instantly destroyed a huge chunk of  Eastbrook. At this point all bets were off and everyone was fending for themselves. “You stupid fucking bitch!” He shouted, drawing the blaster pistol from his belt as he saw the man driving the truck in front of his get out and run. He leveled the weapon to fire it at the fleeing man in a fit of rage. “What is your fucking pro-”


Suddenly a shadow crossed overhead, causing Davis to finally lean out the window and look behind him. The tiny man let out a horrified scream as he watched the giantess dressed in black and red striding towards him, bringing her bare foot down on top of him with absolutely no regard for his life. 


“NO NO NO!” He screeched, desperately pulling at the door handle right up until the moment that the giantess brought her massive foot to the ground. 


“Oh fuck man, that was close!” Another gun runner exclaimed as he found himself sitting in the gap between the giant woman’s toes. He let out a panicked howl of laughter as he laid back on the cracked asphalt of the road she had just stepped on. The air in the narrow valley between the giantess’ second and third toes was thick and humid, the scent of sweat permeating his nostrils. But it was still better than being reduced to a smear beneath her. It was a strange situation, being trapped here alone between a woman’s toes like a mere grain of sand. Had he been standing five feet away in either direction, he would've been crushed to a pulp underfoot. But instead the massive foot lifted away from him and quickly swung forward, crushing another section of roadway farther up the street.


“Ha hahahahahaha!” The man cackled, doubling over, looking like a madman as he sat on a lone pedestal of uncrushed highway. “I’M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!” He screamed, raising his fist into the air and releasing a blast of napalm into the sky from his mechanical arm cannon in celebration of his divine luck. As he rose to his feet, the low level thug watched  the giantess’ other foot swing through a nearby neighborhood, flinging buildings and people high into the sky as she seemed to drag her toes through the city with the express intention of squashing people underfoot. It was a miracle that he had managed to escape death, and in the face of surviving such an eldritch horror, he felt as though nothing could possibly stop him. 


Suddenly, a chill rushed down the tiny man’s spine as the hairs on his neck just as a second shadow began to black out the sky. As he turned around he found the second giantess, the one with the white hair, was staring down at the ground. Her eyes seemed almost as if they were locked directly onto him, but he knew that couldn’t be possible. She was far too large to recognize a single man stuck in the road. 


However, the giantess’ sinister smile told another story. She lifted her own foot, also bare with massive chunks of debris raining down from her sole; and solely brought her immense toes down in his direction. As the gargantuan foot descended, the terrified man realized that he had nowhere to run as the imprint of the first giant’s foot destroyed the road around him. He winced in anticipation of his own imminent destruction, however the gargantuan woman’s foot stopped just meters from his body. In contrast to the first giantess’ foot, this one’s skin smelled strongly of strawberry, with nary a trace of the sour sweaty aroma that he was expecting. 


A loud, booming giggle could be heard from high above him just as the tian’s big toe abruptly descended with immense force, pulverizing the tiny man immediately. Other nearby onlookers could only watch as the massive woman ground her toe back and forth into the earth, eradicating every last molecule of the man underneath. The massive woman appeared to take a moment to savor the feeling she was experiencing before shifting her gaze to a nearby building, licking her lips ever so slightly as she raised her immense foot once more.




“Absolutely incomprehensible.” Aiden said to himself, piloting his ship a safe distance from the other two hunters as they pranced about the city, smashing various buildings underfoot. It was an incredible sight to behold, the sheer power that these two ladies wielded. His scanner zoomed in on the buildings just as Rose’s feet. The enormous warehouse that the young woman was currently grinding to dust between her toes was a weapons manufacturing plant that supplied cutting edge munitions to the same mercenary hordes that would invade and destabilize peaceful planets ahead of conquering armies. And because it created some of the most advanced weapons in this entire system, attempting to infiltrate the compound had led to the deaths of two of Aiden’s comrades in arms. And now, here it was, reduced to rubble beneath the wiggling toes of Rose Cassidy. 


A shrill ringing alarm dragged Aiden out of his contemplation and back to reality. He began to key into his ship's computer, revealing a CCTV feed from a nearby city security camera. The screen before him revealed a small but heavily armed squadron of lowlife thugs sneaking out the back door of a partially destroyed warehouse. As the large, menacing looking men proceeded out into the open street, the cameras picked up a group of terrified looking women, dressed in hospital gowns being dragged across the street. 


“Fuck!” Aiden cursed as he immediately recognized the gang colors the men were wearing. “Shit, Snow, I’ve got civilian hostages just south of your position. Watch your footsteps.” 


Upon hearing this, Snow’s eyes snapped to the ground and Rose spun on her heels to see a glowing beacon on the ground that Raptor had sent to their optical monitors. Seeing the potential civilians so close to where she was stomping her bare feet into the city, Snow leapt into the air and retreated several meters, giving herself several miles of distance from the tinies’ perspective. 


“Damn, can you get to them?” Snow asked, gritting her teeth. She had been assured that all civilians had already been evacuated from the city. She had been assured that the city was now free of civilians and the thought that she might have accidentally taken innocent lives filled her with frustration and anger. However, she could not afford to lose her cool right now and as such, she was grateful to have Raptor with them. 


“Absolutely, I’ll head down now. The bird will stay in sentry mode for now and I’ll summon it when I’m ready for evac.” Aiden said, swiping all of the virtual screens onto a cybernetic device on his wrist before leaving the cockpit and walking to the bay door. He quickly entered some commands into his wrist computer and set the airship to remain in a holding pattern where it was. “Be ready with support. These guys have some serious firepower and I might need a distraction.” 


“We’re standing by. Good luck Raptor.” Rose said, her eyes laser focused on the location of the hostages down on the street. Aiden smirked as he stood on the edge of the ship flying high over the city. With another quick prompt on his wrist, a mechanical helmet snapped into place over Aiden’s head as he leaned forward and free fell down into the city. As the tiny hunter plummeted into the city, he braced his arms in front of his head just as he was about to impact the rooftop of a building nearby the gang as they moved their terrified commodities towards a streetside hatch that led into the old abandoned underground transit system. However, as he impacted the roof, instead of smashing through it or breaking all of his bones, Aiden landed with a gentle parachute fall and rolled into a sprint, as the advanced technology in his suit allowed him to absorb and store the impact of the fall.

Without breaking his stride, Aiden rushed to the edge of the roof and hopped over the edge, descending into the alleyway by sliding down the rough brick and concrete wall. The stealthy HNTR operative landed in the alley without making a sound and quietly crouched his way towards the road, stopping just shy of the open street so he could examine the situation. 


“Rose, Snow. I need a distraction. Can you give me a smokescreen?” He asked, tagging a total of seven thugs and twelve hostages on his visor. Rose and Snow shared a nod with one another before quickly positioning themselves on either side of Aiden’s position. In perfect synchronization with each other, the two giantesses raised a foot into the air and slammed it down into the city, causing a pair of rapidly moving dust storms that carved their way through the city streets. Down on the ground, the slave trader thugs all raised their weapons and began to panic as they found themselves suddenly blinded by a thick cloud of dust and smoke. 


“Get the fucking hatch open!” One of the men shouted, completely unaware as Aiden dashed out into the street behind him. With a lightning fast flourish, Aiden buried an electrified spike into the back of the thug’s head, rushing past him to quickly place a small flat disk on the side of a parked security truck. He took a moment of cover before throwing a pair of small darts out into the street where they landed on a stationary turret mounted on the side of the warehouse they had emerged from. 


“C’mon, hurry the fuck-” Another thug shouted as he walked around the front of the security truck. Aiden took that moment to sneak out of cover and ram his spike into the side of the thug's neck, causing a cascade of electricity to flow into him that disabled his cybernetic augments. Unlike the first kill, this one made enough noise to alert the others as he went down. However, Aiden was well prepared. Before any of the others could raise their guns to fire into the hazy street, the hunter interacted with his device and caused the small disc to explode with all of the kinetic energy that had been absorbed by his fall. This explosion launched the truck across the street, crushing two more thugs as it slammed against a wall. In the same instant, the darts that Aiden had thrown moments ago finished hacking the turret, causing it to roar to life and blast down two more thugs. Now, as the rest of his comrades fell one by one, the final cartel member grabbed a hostage and reached for his sidearm, hoping to use her as a human shield to escape. However, he failed to notice Aiden retrieve the blaster pistol from the holster of the guard still bleeding out in his arms. A single shot through the skull was enough to bring the encounter to a close. 


“We’re all good down here hunters. All civilians safe and accounted for. Calling in the evac.” Aiden said, dropping the thug and typing into his wrist computer to summon the airship to his position. “Don’t worry everyone, everything is going to be already. See those large ladies up there?” He asked, allowing his helmet to fall away so that they could see his face and hopefully find some comfort in this undoubtedly trying time. He pointed up through the clearing smoke at the two giantesses who were now smiling down at them, having received the good news. “They’re with me. And we’re going to get you all out of this city and somewhere safe.”


“Oh really? You're with them?” A gruff, terrifying voice asked from behind him. Aiden spun around, his helmet snapping back into place. The figure that emerged from the smoke, made Aiden’s blood run cold. 


“Nia Mestov…”




“Wow, that was fast.” Rose said, after hearing Aiden report on the success of his mission. Snow nodded her head, turning her back to Aiden’s position and walking away to give the tiny hunter some space to get his new flock onto the ship.


“Indeed. I’d be interested to see how he operates sometime.” Snow admitted, her respect for the tiny man growing in the face of his sheer competence. The pale huntress turned over her shoulder as she plunged her foot down into a city street and began mindlessly trying to collect as many buildings in between her toes as she could, but as she turned she found Rose staring back at her with a strange look on her face. “What’s wrong?”


Rose furrowed her brow as she looked uncomfortably at her surroundings. Upon hearing that Aiden had successfully rescued the civilians, the adrenaline began to wane within her body and she was suddenly much more aware of her needs than she was a moment ago. “I… uhhh. I need to go back to base real quick.” She said softly. Snow was taken aback by the remark. She couldn’t fathom any good reason to want to return to base before the mission had finished. It’s not like these insignificant specks could inflict any harm on her.


“Whatever for?” Snow asked, digging her heel into another neighborhood.


“I… need to pee.” Rose mumbled. There was a beat of silence before Snow erupted into a reserved laughter, causing Rose to flail her arms emphatically. “I always go before a mission, but I forgot to go before we portaled here and now I really need to go!” She shouted, embarrassment setting in. Snow simply shook her head and gestured broadly to the city around them.


“Look around. The world is your bathroom.” Snow said simply, but Rose shook her head more, her cheeks flushing red with embarrassment.


“Noooo, thats so humiliating!” Rose squeaked.


“For them, perhaps.” Snow added. “Crushing them underfoot or drowning them in piss. It’s all too good for them.” She said very solemnly, continuing to grind countless struggling criminals to dust between her toes. 


Rose let out a heavy sigh. Perhaps Snow was right. The young huntress decided to go and find somewhere outside the city to relieve herself. In a matter of seconds, Rose found herself standing just outside the walls of the city with no one around to see her. Keeping her back to Snow and repeatedly looking back over her shoulder to make sure that her partner was not observing her. The older hunter rolled her eyes and brought her attention back to the destruction of the city,unsure of what was making the other woman so nervous in the first place. 


Now with the confidence that she had a relative amount of privacy, Rose lowered the front of her spandex down and hiked up her skirt to reveal a rather large cock. She sighed contentedly as she felt the fresh air begin to rapidly cool her sweaty shaft now that it was free from the confines of her compressing shorts. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back as she began to drain her bladder, splashing a veritable ocean of urine across the dusty plains just outside the city. 


Partway through her stream, Rose opened her eyes just in time to catch a convoy of vehicles that were rapidly speeding away from the city behind her, undoubtedly in an effort to avoid the fate of being crushed underfoot. Just then, Snow’s previous comment echoed in her mind as a devious thought began to take shape. With a quick glance, Rose recognized that two of the trucks in the convoy were missile carriers, leading her to believe that the chances of anyone down there being civilians was slim to none. With that in mind and not wanting to call any additional attention to herself, Rose subtly adjusted her grip on her cock and began spraying a jet stream of piss across the road in front of the convoy. The giantess had to stifle a laugh as she watched the trucks all attempt to come to a stop before they ran into the sudden waterfall of acrid piss that appeared before them


“Hehehe, look out. You’re gonna get wet!” She teased, adjusting her dick ever so slightly to blast all five of the trucks off of the road, sending them flying away as she simply continued to relieve her bladder. After a solid minute and a half of pissing, Rose finally felt the stream of urine come to an end. As she tucked her cock back into the confines of her sweaty spandex shorts, there was a part of her that briefly considered just scooping up a handful off buildings and whomever might be inside of them and dumping it all into her shorts to contend with her sweaty junk. A wry smile crept across her face as she thought about the tiny, helpless thugs and villains squirming around on her shaft, breathing in her potent musk. However, she quickly dispelled the thought and turned around to join her partner once again. 




“BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP!!!” Rorey shouted to Thomas. Thomas was far too focused on the road to tell his subordinate to fuck off. He jerked the wheel of his humvee to the side, just barely bringing his vehicle to a stop before they crashed into the monster stream of pale yellow liquid that was blasting apart the road before them. The terrified passenger looked out the window to find the horrifying sight of an immense woman standing miles away with her cock in hand and streaming a torrent of urine in their direction. 


“Fuck, we gotta-” Rorey began to cream again before the torrent of liquid quickly changed direction and darted back towards them. There was nothing they could do as the giantess’ piss smashed into their vehicle, instantly vaporizing the windows and throwing the truck a hundred yards from the road. Rorey slammed his head upon impact and instantly lost consciousness. 


“Ughhhh, fuck. My head.” Rorey said groggily as he slowly came to. Immediately upon waking up, he felt a searing pain in his leg as he found it pinned haphazardly between two large boulders. Looking around at his surroundings, Rorey found himself now trapped in a small pit, only a few meters deep with his leg broken and pinned beneath a massive rock.

“AHHHHH FUCK.” He screamed as he attempted to move his leg a single inch. Sure enough, he was trapped here until help came. From beyond his pit, he could not see it, but he could still hear the roaring crash of the giantess’ stream carving a path of devastation in the desert around him. The only saving grace of his current situation was that the massive monster wouldn’t be able to find him here. So he simply needed to sit here and hope that rescue came quickly. However, as the adrenaline began to wear off, Rorey noticed that the edges of his pit began pouring a warm liquid down into his space. 


“No, NOOOOOO!” He screamed as the reality of his situation began to set in. In a matter of minutes, frothing hot piss from the monstrous woman began flowing into his pit gallons at a time. The acidic liquid instantly set his leg aflame with pain as it began to pool around his broken femur. Unfortunately for the tiny man trapped in the ravine, the hot acrid piss did not seem to be draining into the earth as quickly as it was pooling around him. In only a few minutes time, the vile liquid had risen to the height of Rorey’s neck, forcing him to push up on his arms to keep his head above “water.”


“Please! Someone! Anyone! Please hel-” The tiny man’s voice faded into a series of soft bubbles before all traces of his existence were quickly lost beneath a pooling swamp of urine and sand.




“Is this the best you can do?” Nia asked Aiden as she held him aloft by his throat. The criminal warlord had already thoroughly decimated her smaller, but faster opponent, but she wasn't quite ready to finish him off just yet.

“Need… to buy…. Time…” Aiden thought to himself as he gasped for oxygen. With lightning fast reflexes, the HNTR agent extended a retractable energy blade from his wrist and lunged forward to try and ram it into Nia’s throat. However, the cyborg’s reflexes were simply too fast for Aiden. Nia caught Aiden’s arm before the blade could come anywhere near her throat. The older woman gave him a disgusted grimace as twisted hard, snapping his arm at the forearm. The poor man let out a harrowing scream as his arm was broken. Nia simply rolled her eyes, using her own head to smash the visor on Aiden’s helmet before throwing him down the street. 


“Look at you? What can you do without your giant fucking gods to bail you out?” Nia asked, raising her arm to blast Aiden with an ion cannon. Aiden reeled from the intense pain of the blast, attempting to clamber back up to his feet. He knew he couldn’t keep this up, his combat techniques were tailored specifically to covert operations. In a one on one fight, especially against an opponent of this caliber, he was hopelessly outclassed. However, if he could just hold out long enough to get through Nia’s comm’s blockade, then he could get a message out to the other hunters.




“Tell me why. Tell me why we’re here, struggling, fighting to survive. And beings like this get to simply exist?” Nia asked rhetorically, gesturing up towards the larger women who were busy stomping all over the city. “I’ve clawed my way up from nothing. Fought for everything I have. Look at you! If they were my size, I would’ve crushed their skulls into fucking dust. It isn’t FAIR!”


Suddenly an alarm chimed in his helmet before he heard a sharp static hiss. “Finally!” Aiden cheered silently as his subroutines finally managed to re-engage his comm lines. He patched through to Snow as he formulated his next steps.

“Fuck you.” Aiden chuckled, wiping blood from his mouth. “I know a million hunters who would wipe the fucking floor with you.” 


“Ha, I crushed you without breaking a goddamn sweat.” Nia said, approaching AIden once again. “If I were that monster’s size, I’d be running this whole fucking galaxy.” Nia said, pointing up at the white haired giantess who was now staring down directly at where the two tinies were standing. 


“Oh really? Because I think I’d beat your ass with one arm behind my back. So how about we settle this. You and I.” The giantess boomed, pulling Nia’s attention up towards the heavens. The cybernetic powerhouse strode forward and grabbed Aiden by the throat and lifted him so they were face to face.


“Are you hearing me you gigantic twat?” Nia asked. It didn’t take too much of a leap to realize that this pathetic insect was broadcasting up to the giantess. “I’m not stupid enough to believe I could kill you. My fucking railgun didn’t do a goddamn thing. But you know what I can do?” Nia asked, her grip tightening around Aiden’s throat. “I can make sure you never forget what a mistake it was to fucking cross me. Say goodbye…” 


“But, I could make you my size. Then we’ll see who’s really the strongest.” Snow said, placing her hands on her hips. Nia looked up at the giantess with astonishment and then back down at Aiden. 


“Is that possible?” She asked Aiden, too enamored with the possibility of ultimate power to think rationally. She squeezed the smaller man by the throat coming dangerously close to crushing his windpipe. Aiden slowly nodded his head as he raspily choked out a reply.


“It’s how… anyone… becomes a gargantuan…” He said, his feet completely off of the ground. “Trial by… combat…”


Nia smirked widely. She knew that once she was a titan, neither of these pathetic children would stand a chance against her. 


“Alright Blondie, you’re on. I’ll spare your little twig here…” She said, squeezing Aiden’s throat a bit more. “And in return, you and I will settle this.” Nia tossed Aiden across the street where he landed in a slump next to the terrified women he had landed here to rescue. The large terrifying woman pointed an arm in their direction. “Make one move and you’re all fucking dead.”


The angry cyborg walked up the street, climbing up to the top of a collapsed building where she could face down the giant woman with the confidence of a woman with nothing left to lose. Snow couldn’t help but smirk as she watched the insect sized woman crawl over the rubble in order to get closer. Snow knelt down on one knee, bringing her face within a few inches of the shrunken woman. Part of her wanted to commend the pathetic creature. It certainly took guts to waltz up here and stare certain death in the face. But it was also stupid to think that she was going to just turn this tiny psychopath into a normal sized techno-terror. Even if it were possible… Snow wasn’t stupid.


“Do you really think you could beat me in a fair fight?” Snow asked, incredulously, glaring down at the miniature woman with pity. She couldn’t parse the tiny, pathetic squeaks that the woman was making, however, in an instant a pair of twin cannons emerged from Nia’s back and pointed up toward Snow’s face, energy crackling off the barrel in a show of aggression. The giantess had to stifle a chuckle. She wondered if the tiny creature actually believed that those would hurt her.


“I guess we’ll never know…” Snow said, her lips curling up into a wicked smile. On cue, the micro terrorist attempted to turn and run, hoping to get one final attack off on Aiden and the hostages now that she knew she had been double crossed, but it was too late. As Nia turned her back, Snow simply pursed her lips and began drawing in her breath. A torrent of debris was caught up in the jetstream as Snow sucked Nia into her mouth. The tiny woman tried to grapple onto something as she bounced from one loose boulder to another, but as she slammed onto Snow’s bottom lip and rolled up into her mouth, the giantess’ tongue was ready and waiting to lash out and pin the enraged cyborg up against her cheek. 


“Hmmm, disappointing.” Snow said, slowly sliding Nia’s body around her mouth, pressing her against her cheek before bouncing her around to the other side. The giantess crouched closer towards the ground and began eyeing Aiden and the tiny women who were now surrounding him. “Let’s get you some backup, hmm?”




“Hey,  what’s going on over here?” Rose asked, subtly adjusting her spandex beneath her skirt as she approached Snow who was crouching over the city. The icy huntress coughed as her partner caught her from surprise. Snow stood up and turned around, taking a shallow gulp as she regained her composure. 


“Hmmm? Oh, nothing. Our little recon friend here was beating too much scumbag ass and so we had to call in some backup.” Snow said, nodding over her shoulder as a dozen different aircraft ascended into the sky. The airships all began to spread out across the city as they scanned huge swaths of the remaining buildings. Snow turned back to Rose and gave her an inquisitive look.


“Well, what do you say we wrap this one up? I’m beginning to work up a sweat.” Snow said, wiggling her toes before dropping them onto a new stretch of city and raking several new buildings beneath her toes. Rose nodded her head and returned the smile before turning to scan the remainder of this already crumbling city with her eyes. 


“Think you can keep up?” Rose asked with a competitive gleam in her eye. Before Snow could respond, the fiery dark haired hunter bolted off across the city, using her immense scythe to help maximize the damage as she moved. 




A line of techno-junkie freaks took formation on the rooftop of a warehouse. Some of them were wielding standard assault weapons, others bearing an arsenal of a much higher, sci-fi caliber. Two of the particularly bulky, but dopey looking thugs were even wielding twin, repeater plasma cannons, designed to be equipped to a tank. Each of them were aiming at the towering titan that was racing directly towards them. Her pristine white dress  billowed in the wind from the sheer speed at which she was moving directly towards them. 


As soon as the first man pulled the trigger, each of the others opened fire causing a literal cascade of hardened steel, superconducted lasers and molten plasma to go soaring through the air in the massive blonde’s direction. Despite the fact that the massive woman seemed to not notice the attacks impacting her torso, in fact it seemed as though she was being drawn directly towards them, but still they continued their assault. In a matter of moments, the pale giantess was directly on top of them. All weapons fire came to a halt as the giantess stopped and took a moment to savor what she was about to do.


“Too slow!” Rose shouted as she crouched in behind Snow, grabbing her by the waist and spinning around so that Rose had her back to the line of cyber psychos who were left stunned as Rose’s immense heel was raised over their heads. They were all powerless to do anything as the massive woman’s wrinkled heel descended onto their heads. A chorus of horrified screams came to an abrupt stop as Rose’s foot settled into the crater that it carved into the earth.

Rose let out an adorable giggle as she twisted her heel back and forth on top of the decimated thugs. “That’s another one for me!” Rose said, giving Snow a wink before dashing off in another direction. 


“Hey, that’s low! There’s no honor in stealing!” Snow shouted as she watched Rose race off in another direction, carving a massive swath of destruction as she went. The senior huntress was not about to let herself become distracted by frustration as she scanned the city. Sure, she could unleash a tidal wave of destructive force that would wipe out the whole city in a few short moments. But that was so drastic, so impersonal. She was in search of something much more affectionate. 


Suddenly, a flash of inspiration struck her like a bolt of lightning. Snow raised her barefoot up high and brought it back down to the ground, pushing as hard as she could to create a deep, foot shaped indent in the earth. Once the hole was sufficiently deep, Snow summoned three of the several HNTR airships now circling the city and commanded them to begin scanning and securing criminals as they attempted to flee. 


Then, with her orders placed, Snow began darting back and forth across the city, destroying buildings with extreme prejudice. Back and forth, back and forth she raced, smashing architecture and funneling the survivors out into the streets. 


As commanded, the HNTR pilots began siphoning the fleeing criminals off the streets before returning to the imprint of Ms. Vorrmier’s foot to deposit them. After roughly seven minutes to strategic destruction, Snow had managed to collect a small army’s worth of tinies in the crater imprint of her foot. The titanic woman returned, staring down at her collection with excitement. She took a quick peek around to ensure that Rose wasn’t about to steal her quarry. However, as Rose was off jumping into an airfield with both feet, Snow decided that she could savor the moment. 


Looking up from their pit, thirty four of Kalpos’ resident scumbags all watched as the monstrous woman lined her immense foot with the top of their crater. As her pale, fleshy sole fit perfectly into the imprint, there was a brief moment where all light and air was blocked out before the foot fell perfectly into place. Snow took a moment to savor this feeling, trying to push down as slowly as possible to draw out the intense pleasure that came as she began to feel the tiny scrapes of hands scratching against her sole.


“Oh, just perfect.” Snow hissed, closing her eyes in bliss. Dozens of tiny, helpless captives pounded fruitlessly against the bottom of her soft, damp sole before she brought all of her weight down in one, final push. Snow felt a shiver run down her spine as she soaked in the blissful feeling of doling out justice in its purest form. 

End Notes:
One more chapter to go. Thanks for reading!
Epilogue by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

The final chapter of this installment. Please enjoy!



“Great work today Rose.” Snow said, placing her hand on her partner’s shoulder as they took their first steps back into HNTR headquarters. Rose gave her partner a soft smile and nodded her head.


“Thanks, Snow.” Rose replied as they exited the portal room and walked into the stark white hallway beyond. The younger hunter turned left to head towards their quarters, however Snow began heading in the other direction. “Hey, where are you going?” Rose asked.


“Hmm? Oh, nothing to concern yourself with.” Snow replied with a sincere smile and a dismissing wave. “Just gotta make a quick pit stop in requisitions. I’ll see you around.” Rose gave her superior a slight bow and thanked her for her help on the mission earlier. Snow nodded curtly and returned to the task at hand. 


Striding confidently down the hall Snow gave each of her fellow hunters a single nod of recognition as she passed by, reaching the requisitions office in a matter of minutes. As the door slid open before her, the pale huntress approached the large man behind the counter who straightened up immediately as she approached. 


“Ms. Vorrmier. How can I help you this afternoon?” He stammered, giving her a nervous smile as reached down to undo her high heels and place them up onto the counter. The heavyset man nodded emphatically and collected the shoes off of the counter. “Of course ma’am. I’ll have your requisitions sent back to your room immediately.” 


Snow paused for a moment, raising her eyebrow at the man expectantly.


“Oh, right. I’ll keep this between us… ma’am.” He added, causing Snow to give him a warm smile and a nod before turning towards the exit. She paused momentarily before the door opened. 


“Oh, and I need two this time. Half in each.” She said, looking over her shoulder as she waited for a response.


“Of course. Two.” The man added, causing Snow to nod once more and head off towards her own quarters. Snow plodded along down the hallway, her slightly damp feet leaving slight footprints along the polished marble floor as she went, until she finally reached her quarters. Once safely in the privacy of her own room, Snow wished for nothing more than to step into a shower and relieve herself of the filth and grime she had acquired in that rotten city. However, she had other plans for the evening. 


Instead of a well deserved rest, Snow took a seat at her desk, removing her gleaming silver rapier and taking some time to polish the weapon to ensure that it was properly maintained for the next time she had need of it. By the time that she finished with her task, there was a short knock at her door, which Snow promptly answered. Standing before her, the requisitions officer she had spoken with a short while ago meekly handed her heels back alongside two small glass vials. 


“Two batches ma’am. Fifteen in one and sixteen in the other.” He said. There was a slight pause as the man stood awkwardly in her doorway as Snow simply stared at him with apathetic eyes. After a few moments, the man took the hint, giving Snow a half hearted smile before quickly shuffling off down the hallway. 


“Thank you Lawrence.” She replied cutely before returning to her room. Once inside, Snow took a moment to examine the two vials. One was marked 15 and the other 16, just as Lawrence had said. Snow appeared to be perplexed for a moment, but quickly pushed the indecision from her mind as she placed the bottle marked sixteen on her desk. She then started to walk back across her room, but paused for a moment as she quickly went back and swapped the vials, taking number sixteen for herself. 


The young woman placed her heels neatly by her closet door before setting herself down on her neatly made bed. With a wide smile on her face Snow slowly uncapped the glass vial and sent sixteen tiny criminals spiraling out onto her bed. The giantess did what she could to hide her excitement, but a sinister smile crept across her face.


“Welcome little ones. So glad you could join me.” Snow said, gently prodding her tiny captives with one finger. The giantess shot a glance over to her freshly cleaned heels, an additional courtesy of Lawrence in requisitions. While remarkably stylish and an impressive exercise in dedication, Snow’s heels served a secondary purpose. The base of each wedge was littered with a series of slanted hollow chambers. As she stomped her heels down on top of buildings, the chambers would fill with both debris and any tinies unfortunate enough to survive the initial destruction, before sealing off to be collected later by the requisitions officer. 


“Now, thanks to your innate degeneracy, I was forced to level your entire filthy city.” Snow said, bringing her feet up onto the bedspread. Each of the tiny criminals attempted to flee from the immense woman, but she simply used her index finger to pin four of their tiny bodies to her damp sole. She cocked her head ever so slightly as she began to rub their bodies all along the warm flesh of her foot. “There there, now you see the effect that your actions have on those around you. And as for the rest of you…” Snow looked down at the panicking swarm of miniature humans currently fleeing towards the edge of her bed. 


“I’ve worked up quite an appetite as well…” She said, licking her lips  as she released her grip on the four tinies she was pressing into her foot. “And I’m only in need of two more loyal foot pets, so I think the first two of you to make it back to my foot will get to serve out your sentence in my heels. The rest of you, will satiate my appetite.” Snow watched all twelve of the remaining all slowly stop their retreat as the inevitability of their dire circumstances set in. 


“Well, what are you waiting for? Run.”



“SHIT SHIT SHIT!” Dolo shouted, sprinting as fast as he could back towards the wrinkled sole of the white haired giantess who watched the chaos below with glee. He had been located towards the front of the pack making their way off of the edge of the bed, but his position had essentially flipped as they were all desperately racing back towards the monolithic wall of sweaty flesh. 


“Oh, we clearly have an athlete here.” The giantess boomed playfully as Dolo watched a man start to pull ahead of the pack. 


“Fucking enhanced…” He muttered, frustrated by the limits of his shitty human legs. However, his envy of the man in first place was quickly quashed as the giantess brought her massive index finger down, directly onto his back. The poor man’s limbs were crushed by the impact, but the give of the soft ground beneath them allowed him to survive as he stuck to the massive woman’s finger, bound by a layer of fresh saliva.


“Let’s keep it interesting, shall we?” The giantess asked rhetorically, raising that finger up to her lips and then popping it into her mouth. The massive finger was removed with a gratuitous *pop*, only it was missing its passenger. 


“Fuck!” Dolo shouted, urging his legs to carry him faster as he prayed he would be a part of the fortunate pair that would survive this horrific abduction. As he sprinted, one runner after another was systematically plucked from the bed, only to be lifted up to the woman’s mouth and consumed without ceremony. 


Finally, one runner from the pack was allowed to reach the giantess’ foot where they collapsed into an exhausted heap. Dolo looked over his shoulder, seeing two more runners behind him in addition to the one man just a short ways ahead of him. 


“Goddamnit motherfucker, RUN!” Dolo huffed, pushing his body to its absolute limits as he attempted to pull into first place as they closed in on the final stretch. As they reached about thirty yards from their destination, Dolo’s fortune hit a fever pitch as he watched out of the corner of his eye, seeing his only real remaining competition trip over a wrinkle in the sheet. 


“Oooh bad luck.” The giantess cooed. Dolo’s heart soared as he dove forward mere feet from the foot, his fingers just barely grazing the fleshy wall just before an immense pressure came crashing down on his back. When the pressure lifted from his back, Dolo felt a searing pain through his legs as they had snapped under the giant woman’s incomprehensible strength. He screamed in pain as he was lifted high into the air and brought face to face with the silver haired monster.


“A victory forged from nothing but sheer luck is hardly a victory at all.” The woman scolded, as if she were imparting some form of wisdom upon the tiny man as she brought him down to her lips. Dolo screamed in rage and anguish as a massive tongue came rolling out of her lips. The heat on her breath instantly made it difficult to breathe as the miniature man was scrapped off on the surface of the slimy organ. 


“Please! NO! I WON!!” Dolo screamed as the giantess pulled her tongue back with her mouth and sealed her lips shut once more.




“Mmmmm.” Snow let out a soft moan as she allowed her tiny prey to rest on her tongue for a short while. The pale blonde giantess smiled as the remaining eight tinies who were all huddled up near her sole. As she used her tongue to push the tiny towards the back of her  throat before forcefully swallowing him, Snow decided that she had relished in her dominance enough for one evening. She didn’t want to overdo it and thus decided to spare two more criminals than she had initially intended. After all, it would be hard to defend her position of moral superiority if she refused to showcase compassion and mercy on occasion. 


“There there, I suppose you’ve all put everything on the line for a chance at redemption.” Snow said, lowering her hand to the bed as she quickly swept the entire pack of exhausted tinies into her palm. The giantess slid off of her bed and walked back over to her closet to retrieve her heels. She knelt down and tilted her hand over the open mouth of her shoe. The giantess couldn’t hear the screams of the terrified tinies as they systematically rolled out of her palm and into the interior of her footwear. “Now, I have something I need to attend to. I’ll take a shower once I return, so until then, consider this a part of your rehabilitation.”


Snow then tilted her foot down towards the mouth of the shoe, slowly inserting her toes as she beamed a wide smile down at her shrunken playthings. She then quickly lifted the heel so that all of the people within were forced to roll down towards the toe section of the shoe. This would serve a dual purpose of giving them somewhere safe from the immense pressure beneath her foot as well as allowing her to feel the wonderful sensation of a tiny being squirming between her delicate toes. 


Once satisfied with her prisoner’s confinement in her shoe, Snow walked back over to her desk and collected the second vial of tinies. She brought the small glass vessel up to her face and inspected it closely with one massive blue eye. The tinies within the vial were treated with a sinister smile as the giantess gave the vessel a slight shake. “I’ve got a good idea what to do with you lot.” Snow said before quickly grasping the container in a closed fist and exiting her room on a course for one Rose Cassidy.




“Rose?” Snow questioned, peeking her head into the quarters of the younger huntress after discovering the door was unlocked. She proceeded into the room to find the space completely empty, however, the noise of a running shower could be heard from within the ensuite bathroom. 


“Alright, that works fine as well.” Snow muttered under her breath as she spied the tall leather boots that Rose had been wearing during their mission. The giantess knelt down by the boot and quickly removed the rubber stopper from the mouth of the vial. She raised the boot up to her face and took a quick waft, trying to gauge the differences in the atmosphere existing within Rose’s boots in comparison to her own footwear. As she waved her hand across the mouth of Rose’s boot, Snow curled her nose up in reaction to the potent odor that wafted out from within. She wasn’t surprised of course, the very nature of Rose’s boots combined with the fact that she only ever wore fishnet stockings over her feet, made it obvious that sweat was quick to build up within the young huntress’ boots. And while she always relished the opportunity to use her feet to enact justice upon those who truly deserved it, there was a small part of Snow’s mind that couldn't resist giggling at the notion of entrapping these tinies under Rose’s smelly feet. 


“Oh, you’re all in for a powerful lesson today.” Snow whispered softly into the mouth of the glass vial. “You’ll find that in comparison to my own, well maintained feet, serving under Ms. Cassidy will be a much more oppressive ordeal for your senses.” Snow lowered the vial, rightside up, into Rose’s boot, preventing them from falling out but allowing them all to sample the quality of the oxygen within. 


“Can you taste it? That is the incarnation of redemption itself. Count yourselves lucky to be granted a chance to atone for your crimes against life.” Snow lectured, slowly tilting the vial, forcing the tinies within to slowly slide towards the opening and the sweaty depths of Rose’s boot. Suddenly the sound of an alert came from behind Snow, causing her to snap her attention back towards Rose’s desk. She stood up and approached the desk to investigate the source of the alarm, much to the relief of the tiny individuals in the vial who were spared from the stuffy confines of Rose’s boot. Snow let out a relieved sigh as she discovered the noise had simply been a notification coming in on Rose’s communicator that she had left on her desk. 


“Now, where were we?” Snow said, looking down at the vial. She turned her back once more as she started to walk back over to the boots, however her attention was caught by something strange on the bed. Letting her curiosity get the best of her, Snow quickly walked over to inspect the strange cylinder that was partially concealed beneath the bed sheets. She lifted the object up and twisted off the large plastic cap, revealing something delightfully scandalous within. The face of the cylinder consisted of a painstakingly realistic silicone mold of a woman’s viagina. Snow felt a sudden blush come to her cheeks as she more closely inspected Rose’s sex toy.


She hadn’t thought too much of it earlier when Rose had retreated out of the city, going to painstaking lengths to urinate in private. However, seeing her stand upright and blasting a focused stream of urine out into the desert, it didn't take a tremendous amount of insight to realize what sort of equipment the young huntress was working with. And while she had momentarily considered bringing it up to put Rose’s mind at ease, she had ultimately decided that the official revelation of that information belonged to Rose alone. Snow would save her affirmations of support for if and when the novice hunter decided to trust her with that information. 


Suddenly, a devious thought crossed Snow’s mind as she brought the vial of terrified tinies back up to her face. “Change of plans. Have fun!” The giantess hooked a finger into the opening located between the soft, synthetic lips of the pocket pussy and stretched it open wide enough to accommodate the opening of the glass vial. Without warning, Snow upended the vessel, causing fifteen living beings to tumble out into the long fleshy tunnel of Rose’s sex toy. The giantess felt a rush of endorphins as she imagined the future that these helpless little things had. If being subjected to the pungent smell of Rose’s boots was going to be a powerful lesson, Snow suspected that not a single one of these villains would come out of this situation the same as they went in.


“Oh, I wish I could hear what it’s like.” Snow whispered as she tilted the tunnel to force all of them deeper into the depth of the device. She then lifted up the cap to entomb them within to await their new goddess, however she gave a slight pause as her tongue grazed something stuck between her teeth. The silver haired beauty used her pinky nail to dig in between her teeth where she had detected the irritation. After some mild scraping, Snow removed her finger to find that she had collected, alongside some minimal detritus, another tiny stuck underneath her fingernail. Snow raised an eyebrow and scoffed, assuming this must've been one of the tinies she had attempted to eat in her bedroom earlier. 


“Well, if you’re so insistent on avoiding my stomach, then you can wait in here.” Snow said, very matter-of-factly. She then scraped her tiny passenger off of her nail, just inside the opening of the silicone vagina, before sealing the cap on once more.




Rose came rocketing back into her room, slamming the door shut behind her before letting out an exasperated sigh. On her way back from the commissary, Rose bumped into Snow once again in the hallway. It didn't make sense, having just finished an all day mission with the woman, but Rose found herself stuttering and stammering like a fool as Snow interrogated her about her plans for the evening. She couldn't believe how after all that chaos and destruction they had enacted upon the city of Kalpos, Snow still looked as well groomed and pristine as she had the moment that deployed that morning. Meanwhile, Rose herself could feel a layer of sweat sticking to every inch of her body, which was her excuse for running out to the toiletries pack from the commissary. 


However, that was simply a ruse that Rose liked to deploy in order to hide the shameful true nature of her actual intention. She walked into the bathroom and tore open the plastic film of the toiletry bag. She tucked away the small bottles of shampoo, lotion and bodywash in the cabinet beneath the sink, but removed a small plastic packet of water based lubricant. She turned off the shower, having accidentally left it running as she went out on her lube run. Initially Rose had intended on getting herself cleaned up immediately upon returning home, having worked up a decent sweat out in the field. However, as she was about to hop into the shower, she realized that she had some residual arousal stirring within her after watching the incredible Snow Vorrmier toy with the tiny criminal scumbags. It wasn’t something she wanted to admit, either to Snow or to herself, but Rose hadn’t been able to take her mind off of the way that the prim and proper “Ice Queen” had so deliberately used her toes as a weapon to enact justice on the wicked. And if she was going to shower, she might as well relieve herself of some of this pent up sexual frustration before she went through the trouble of cleaning up. She returned to her bedroom and pulled back her sheets to reveal the flesh light she had stashed away while she went on a quick lube run.


“Oh yea…” Rose muttered as she removed the plastic cover, revealing the delicate lips of the toy molded into its face. Typically, she preferred to use a tropical scented lubricant whenever she was doing this, especially after such a physically demanding mission. However, because she had run out a couple days ago, Rose was now forced to use the unscented single use packet that came with the standard toiletry kit. As the cap of the fleshlight came off, Rose quickly squeezed a generous glob of the slippery solution out onto the face of the orifice, setting it upright on her desk as she hooked a thumb into her spandex shorts and dropped them to the floor. As soon as her shorts were down, Rose got a whiff of her crotch wafting up towards her face. 


“Phew.” Rose scoffed. For a moment, her mind drifted back to when she peed on the convoy fleeing the city and washed out the entire road. She imagined what it would’ve been like if she had gone through with her plan and dumped a heap of tiny thugs into her sweaty crotch and trapped them there all day. A wicked smile crossed her face as she shut her eyes and slowly applied some lube to her rapidly engorging member. Logically, she knew that it wouldn’t have been an appropriate thing to do, however, after listening to Snow’s point of view she couldn’t escape the notion of using her sweaty cock to punish the wicked. 


As her hand began slowly stroking her now rock hard dick, Rose began to imagine today’s mission going a very different way. She pictured Snow approaching her, giving her a warm smile and staring at her deeply with those kind eyes. In her fantasy, the frosty huntress knew of Rose’s true nature and pulled her in to plant a long, sensual kiss upon her lips. Then, without need of explaining, Snow would pull forward on Rose’s spandex before reaching inside with a fist full of tiny screaming men and women. As the young huntress ran her own hand slowly up and down her shaft, she pictured it was Snow rubbing the insignificant tinies along her thick cock. 


“Oh fuck…” Rose muttered, slowly picking up speed as she stroked herself, continuing to imagine her romantic entanglement with her superior. Within the fantasy, Snow fell backwards onto the city, decimating countless square miles as she landed unharmed and pulled Rose down on top of her. Snow pulled down her panties and guided Rose’s shaft, still coated in shrunken criminals inside of her dripping pussy. Then, as she pictured thrusting herself inside of her beautiful partner, Rose aligned the flesh light with her hips and thrust herself inside, completely unaware of the very real life forms within. 





Having narrowly survived being consumed alive by lodging herself between the giant woman’s teeth, Nia Mestov vowed to enact a horrible vengeance upon her captor. She didn’t know how or when, but she vowed to make it her life’s singular focus to find a way to destroy everything this cocky titan held dear. However, after the massive woman scraped her out of her position with her finger and unceremoniously dropped her within some strange prison made of a rubbery, synthetic flesh, Nia found that the vast majority of her cybernetic arsenal was completely nonfunctional. 


“Fucking cunts!” Nia shouted, grabbing a fellow prisoner by the back of the neck and effortlessly launching him back towards the rear of the tunnel. The seething mob boss slowly made her way back to the opening of her strange prison and examined the barrier before her. The wall in front of her was solid and hard, but seemed strangely brittle. Nia reeled back and slammed a large mechanical fist against the barrier, judging the sound it made upon impact. 


“Hmmm.” Nia reasoned that the wall, while solid, seemed brittle enough to break through given enough time. And so, the terrifying head of the Mestov crime syndicate began relentlessly slamming her fists against the wall, fueled by rage and a deep desire to find a way to rob this power away from the titans and keep it all for herself. All the other tinies inside the prison simply watched as the relatively massive (but not compared to the woman who trapped them here) woman attempted to breach through the wall and out into the open. 


After a short while, Nia had managed to create a single crack in the barrier, causing her to swell with an arrogant pride. However, just as she began to swing again, the entire prison began to shift, causing the opening where Nia was positioned to rise into the air and forcing everyone to begin rolling down towards the other end of the massive cell. Nia, along with a couple of other prisoners with quick reflexes managed to grab ahold of the soft walls as everyone else fell away into darkness. Then Nia watched as the barrier she had been trying so hard to destroy began to twist and turn before being pulled away completely. However, instead of the face of the arrogant blonde giantess who trapped her here, Nia was treated to the face of the other giantess, the dark haired one who had destroyed her building back in Kalpos.


“LISTEN YOU FU-” Nia was silenced as a torrent of some unknown clear, viscous liquid came pouring down on top of her. While the substance didn’t seem to be caustic, as soon as it began to cover her body, Nia could feel every synthetic connection in her body begin to shut down as she desperately tried to cling to her position on the wall. She didn't even dare wipe the oil-like substance from her face for fear of losing her grip and falling deeper into the strange prison. And so she simply pulled herself as close to the wall as she could, and held out hope that something would change soon. Unfortunately for Nia, something was about to change for the worse. 


“WHAT THE FUCK?!” Nia screamed as she opened her eyes to find that the opening to her prison cell was being blocked by an enormous phallus. Evidently the massive giantess had been secreting a monster sized cock this entire time and now she was stroking it fervently with the eye of her terrifying serpent  pointed directly at her. Peering down outside the opening, Nia could see that they were being held miles in the air. And although it would likely me certain death, Nia couldn’t tolerate the notion that she was about to be crushed by some young woman’s fucking cock and decided that this fight was simply hopelessly outside of her reach. The older cyborg sprinted forward, hoping to throw herself to her death before the inevitable happened, but the thick layer of oil caused a single misstep that brought her to her knees. 


“NOOOOOOO!” Nia screamed as the giantess thrust her enormous cock into the opening, barreling over the defeated criminal’s body with ease. 



 

Deeper in the confines of Rose’s pocket pussy, tiny criminals watched in horror as the slim shreds of light illuminated the scene of one of their own being decimated by an enormous dick barreling its way inside. Moments after it snaked its way inside the cell, making it nearly three quarters of the way down the length of the corridor, the massive dick was removed, leaving no trace of the unfortunate tinies who hadn’t been forced far enough down the tunnel. Light shined inside once more, giving them all the perfect view as it came barrelling back into the hole once more. It didn’t take long for the tinies to figure out what was happening and what the end result would be. But there also wasn't a whole lot to be done about it. 


As Rose began to pick up speed, encouraged by the sexual intensity of her day dream, her hips bucked against the silicone pussy, creating a seal of sorts as she filled out the narrow corridor with her girth. Unfortunately for everyone trapped inside, choosing to skip her shower meant that the thick musky stench of Rose’s sweaty crotch was being pumped into the tight space. It did not take long for the synthetic rubbery smell of the walls around them was quickly replaced with the overwhelming stink of genital sweat.

“FUCK, WE’VE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!” One of the men screamed, his eyes burning from the potent vinegary musk that quickly consumed him. Many of the others couldn't stomach the combined heat and smell of Rose’s cock pumping into their confined space and began vomiting on the floor. However, due to their size, the volume of stomach bile was insignificant compared to the flood of sweat and lube that began forcing its way past them. The vile concoction of fluids began to pool at the base of the tunnel, leaving them hopelessly trapped between a deepening swamp of viscous fluid and a massive, engorged cock that was now thrusting in at them with terrifying speed. 


The rapid strokes of the woman’s massive dick reached a fever pitch as she began letting out hushed whimpers and grunts, She imagined Snow lying on her back, staring up at her with those incredible blue eyes as she thrust her cock into the gorgeous woman, ramming countless tiny lifeforms up her cunt, never to be found again. 


“Oh fuck!” The massive woman moaned, ramming her cock into the pussy as far as she could and holding it there for just a moment as she prepared for utter bliss. Inside the sex toy, all of the remaining tinies watched in horror as the massive purple headed beast paused its assault for a single moment, twitching in anticipation. Despite the fact that they all knew what was coming, no one was prepared for the tip of Rose’s dick to suddenly begin expelling a torrent of thick, hot cum farther into the tunnel than anyone could retreat. Everyone could hear the loud moan of ecstasy as Rose resumed thrusting her dick once more, this time spraying hundreds of gallons of cum with every single stroke of her cock. 


Many of the tiny inhabitants of her sex toy were caught in the path of her burning hot jizz as it slammed into their bodies and swiftly carried them to the depths of the tunnel. Those who were fortunate, or perhaps unfortunate, enough to avoid being banished to the bottom quickly began to slide back in forth as the liquid content inside the fuck tunnel increased to levels that none of them could contend with. Some were washed back into the pool of lube, sweat and cum with the others, however some slid in the other direction, just far enough to become trapped within the dick’s warpath. Those tinies were crushed beneath the tremendous pillar of flesh and then dragged towards the opening, now hopelessly stuck to the sticky flesh of Rose’s cock.


“Oh my fucking god” Rose moaned, finally pulling her dick out of the vagina as she sprayed the final drops of jizz into its depths. Still completely wrapped up in the throes of passion, Rose slowly removed the masturbator from her twitching cock, before placing it upright on her desk, causing its contents to pool at the bottom. With her spandex shorts still wrapped around her thighs, Rose fell backwards onto her bed, hoping to catch her breath after an intense orgasm. “Gotta shower…” She gasped, not moving from her current position. She looked over at the clock, seeing that it was already ten minutes to midnight and rolled her eyes. The unaware giantess then reached down to begin shifting her shorts back up onto her body, before pulling her sheets overtop of her body.


“Mmmm t’morrow…” Rose sighed as she quickly began to pass out, guided to sleep by the overwhelming bliss she was currently basking in.


Over on her desk, a small handful of tinies were desperately trying to keep themselves afloat in a veritable sea of hot, stinking cum, lube and sweat that pooled at the base of the sex toy. Those who had not already been forcefully sunk to the bottom of the disgusting lake, tried desperately to climb to safety. However, the walls of the tunnel leading out to safety were remarkably slick with lubricant and would remain impossible to scale until Rose finally got around to cleaning it tomorrow morning. And so the most desperate tinies continued to tread for their lives, but as time went on and the temperature of the stinking liquid continued to plummet, even the most ferocious of fighters among them began to sink into the slimy goo.




“No… not this!” Nia moaned weakly. Her arms and legs had been all but destroyed by the unrelenting onslaught of Rose’s horny cock, leaving her completely unable to escape as she remained pinned against the giantess’ now flaccid cock by a rapidly drying layer of sweat and cum. Having finally realized that there was no universe where she would be anything but insignificant to these monsters. Suddenly Nia found herself being flopped about as the massive woman laid down in her bed, completely unaware of her presence stuck to her dick. 


“NOOOO!” Nia screamed, unable to free herself as the giantess pulled her shorts back up into place, unknowingly entombing the broken cyborg in a stuffy, musk laden prison of hellish circumstance. Nia was left with no option but to suffer through the humiliation and stink of being nothing more than a speck of dust on the cock of a young futanari. And while she could still smell and suffer from the thick odor latent in the giantess’ crotch, Nia’s lungs were more than capable of filtering out enough breathable oxygen to keep her alive indefinitely on Rose’s penis. 


Suddenly, a large drop of cum rolled off of the head of the massive dick and dripped its way down onto the top of Nia’s head. Now she could only hope that she wouldn't survive long enough for the giantess to wake in the morning. She could only imagine the hellish torment that would come once she was discovered here, in this filthy stinking hellhole. 


End Notes:

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed. There is one more commissioned story in this series that I'll start posting sometime next week most likely.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13511