Compression by jellytea819
Summary:

The story of a girl with an inferiority complex towards her sister and her crush who she shrinks using her sister's still in-testing device. Watch as a new world opens up to Makoto Komiya through the power of the Compression Chamber.

The first size story I ever wrote - transferred from my dA with edits and art! Illustrations have been added for each chapter! (UPDATE: COMPLETED)


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Legwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 79045 Read: 27492 Published: September 29 2023 Updated: October 08 2023

1. A Little Jealousy (167 cm) by jellytea819

2. Safety Testing (28 cm) by jellytea819

3. Evening Excitement (28 cm) by jellytea819

4. Bedtime Preparations (28 cm) by jellytea819

5. Nighttime Antics (28 cm) by jellytea819

6. Captive Thoughts (28 cm/9 cm) by jellytea819

7. Awakening (28 cm) by jellytea819

8. Power Play (28 cm, 3.5 cm) by jellytea819

9. Captive at the Breakfast Table (3.5 cm) by jellytea819

10. Makoto’s Decision (3.5 cm) by jellytea819

11. Beginning of a Nightmare (3.5 cm) by jellytea819

12. Treating Perverts (3.5 cm) by jellytea819

13. Dark Confessions (3.5 cm) by jellytea819

14. Hopeless Rebellion (3.5 cm) by jellytea819

15. Sister Deceit (3.5 cm) by jellytea819

16. An Eye for an Eye (?? cm) by jellytea819

17. Perspectives (1.1 mm) by jellytea819

18. An Unbalanced Talk (1.1 mm) by jellytea819

19. Decisions (1.1 mm) by jellytea819

20. Bounce Back Effect (END) by jellytea819

A Little Jealousy (167 cm) by jellytea819
Author's Notes:

The first size story I ever wrote. Transferring from dA but with illustrations (made with koikatsu)

A Little Jealousy (167 cm)


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----


Jealous.


“So it was the circuit that was the problem. That darn prototype kept overloading because the resistors on the filter were incorrect… Gah, maybe I shouldn’t have tried to do it on my own. Circuitry has never been my thing.”


“Don’t be so hard on yourself Mayumi-san. You made it this far all on your own. Shouldn’t you be proud your design worked long enough to get data? This is just a small set back that can be fixed with a little know-how.”


She might have been jealous.


“Awww, thanks Takkun. Though, does that mean you’re offering? I know you’re great with robotics, but this machine’s pretty dangerous. Plus with repairs and troubleshooting, I might need more than just a day of your time.”


For those two to be so close with each other, so excitedly talking… She was a tad jealous.


“Do you think I’d shy away from that? This is the future we’re talking about here. If you need me to help, I’m at your beck and call. I’ll tell you what. We’ve got the Golden Week holiday and our school’s founding day back to back. I can stay at your place to work on it however long you need me to.”


“Eh? Stay over? I mean, that’s fine by me, but you know it’s just me and Makoto this week. I told you that Dad’s meeting a client in Taiwan.”


Hearing them arrange holiday plans without a care in the world made her somewhat jealous.


“Neko will be fine with it. She’s here right now. I’m actually on speakerphone.”


“Oh? Makoto’s with you now?”


“I’ll head home and pack for a few nights’ stay. I’ll be there today.”


“Today? I mean, I’m fine with you coming bu-”


“I’ll look at the prototype and give it a once over as soon as I can.”


Honestly, her ‘close friend’ arranging to stay over with her older sister made her a little jealous. However, Takumi Endou, the third year high school student she had been celebrating the start of their holidays with at the local café, had completely ignored her say in their holiday plans.


“Makoto-chan, you’re bending your spoon,” her friend from the drama club, Misuzu, pointed out her unconscious action with a frown.


“Oh, sorry.”


Makoto loosened her grip on her spoon with a sigh. She took a bite of the lemon custard cake she had ordered, pouting while she licked the spoon clean of the tart, yellow custard in her mouth. Though she enjoyed the flavor, seeing Takumi’s content, warm smile as he hung up his phone tasted bittersweet. What made her snack more difficult to stomach was what he said immediately after ending the phone call.


“Sorry, Neko, Fujii-san. Seems like my holiday schedule’s been filled up. Do you two have any plans for the break?”


If there was one thing in the world that really irritated Makoto, it was the fact that her close friend had a one track mind. He never considered others’ opinions whenever he was thinking about science or whenever he was talking to her sister. The same thing that happened here: he had completely ignored the fact that she lived at the same home he was going to be staying over at.  


Filling in for her silence, Misuzu responded to Takumi’s question. “I found this lovely shop that sells imported tea leaves, so I wanted to go visit it to find something interesting. Do you two have any preferred types of tea? I can take a look while I’m there.”


Makoto stayed silent. She moved from her cake to her milk coffee and drank it slowly. She kept the cup on her lips as a sign she was not in the mood to speak.


“English style would be nice, I guess,” Takumi shrugged. “I’m not much of a fan of Japanese tea because of all the tea ceremonies my mother made me attend. Neko, you can attest to that, right?”


Even hearing her nickname did not rouse Makoto from her mood. Takumi was not bothered by her obvious cry for attention. He wasn’t even that engaged in speaking with Misuzu. Instead, he was fiddling with his smartphone. Upon seeing the boy enter his ‘phone-hiding’ pose of holding the device close to him while in a slumped possession, she knew he was once again distracted. 


For a few years now, there were occasions where Takumi would hide whatever was on his phone. He would never let anybody see what he was looking at. Even Makoto, his closest friend, never got to see it, though she honestly did not want to see it. She did not need to. From casual observations over the years, it was easy to figure out he was looking at a photo. The idea of high school boys keeping a photo of the girl they liked was very passé but it seemed Takumi was still following the trend. That was not what pulled her away from prying further however. It was the expression he made whenever he looked at the photo. His eyes were alert and his smile, though small, was noticeable. The only person he’d make such a love-struck affection for had to be Mayumi, in her opinion. The thought of him looking perversely at a picture of her older sister made Makoto’s stomach turn.  


When he finally put away his phone, Takumi grabbed his things. With a wave, he announced, “I’ll be heading off to pack my things. Fujii-san, have a good break. And Neko, I’ll be at your place in two hours.”


Without even giving either of the two girls time to reply, the high school boy left the café, leaving Makoto and Misuzu alone with only their cups of coffee and tea left to finish.


“Sheesh, Endou-kun always does things at the drop of the hat when it comes to your big sister. It must be tough liking a guy like that, Makoto-chan. Even that short but dynamic body has no effect on him,” Misuzu took advantage of Takumi’s absence to speak to her friend about more private matters.


Makoto drank the remainder of her lukewarm coffee in a single gulp and slammed her cup back down on the wooden table. “It’s not like I like him. It’s just the thought of Takumi making moves on Mayu-nee makes me want to vomit. Sis is a genius, but she doesn’t seem to realize that the only person that single-minded idiot is interested in is her. I sooooo don’t want him as my brother.”


“You’re really not honest with yourself’,” Misuzu laughed. “This is why we gave you the leading role when we did our play of Tsundere Cinderella.”


“I’m NOT tsundere!” scowled Makoto. She crossed her arms and sank into her seat. “Why would I be interested in a science nerd like him, anyways…?”


“Well, I suppose the Drama Club’s lead actress falling in love with the Robotics Club’s president does sound like the setting for a play,” her friend admitted. “But fiction can be based on reality, can’t it? Didn’t you tell me you got really into gaming in middle school just so you could find ways to break the ice with him?”


“I… Well… I guess I did,” Makoto couldn’t deny that she had done that. She had become a bit of a gamer girl since then.


“I know you like him, and that’s why you always suck it up and let him do as he pleases. That’s no good, Makoto-chan. Even if he doesn’t realize it, aren’t you eating out of the palm of his hand?”


“I know… I don’t need you to tell me. I’ve been holding back for years now.”


“You two met in middle school, right? We’re in our last year of high school, and you’re both 18 already. It won’t be much longer until we graduate. Are you just going keep letting him get away with this all your life? If you really don’t like how he does things, you need to call him out on it. And if you really do like him, you should just tell him. Be honest with yourself. Either tell him off or confess to him already. ”


The accuracy of her friend’s statement was not something she wanted to argue. She was well aware she could simply tell Takumi how bothered she was. She also wanted to confess her true feelings for him, but if she did, it might strain their friendship. And even if it didn’t, she might also trouble her sister who often asked Takumi for help with her designs. She didn’t want to risk losing the relationship they already had. 


Makoto silently waited with crossed arms for Misuzu to finish her tea. She’d have to get home and clean up before Takumi came over. She wondered if he even realized that her sister wasn’t home yet. If he was staying the night, it would be just Makoto and him until Mayumi returned.


“Would it kill him to look at me more? I just want to teach that moron a lesson he’ll never forget.”


-----


Overpopulation, overcrowding, and overconsumption were three major concerns in the world. With the increasing number of humans and the limited amount of space and resources on the planet, it would only be a few more generations before humans exhausted all that the Earth had to offer. Certainly, if humanity did not find a solution to the problem, it would become very difficult to sustain life in the future.


Makoto’s older sister, Mayumi Komiya, was dedicated to creating a start-up company to help resolve those concerns. With a few of her friends and a handful of ideas, they pooled their money and searched for sponsors to make that dream a reality. They worked together to engineer new devices and create innovative designs to benefit human society.


But despite their teamwork, the prototype Mayumi was working on was something developed on her own time. The Compression Chamber, as she so aptly called it because she was not good at coming up with names, was a pet project that Mayumi had to work on by herself because the concept behind the device held risks none of her teammates were willing to take. The setback of not being backed by her co-workers was not going to stop Mayumi however.


“Mayu-nee spent a year and a half building this machine from scratch in her friend’s run-down shed. They moved three months ago, though, so Mayu-nee had to cram this thing into our guest room. I hope you weren’t expecting to sleep in here tonight. The room is cramped enough as is.” Makoto explained her sister’s development of her device to Takumi with disinterest. She had heard the story from her sister countless times and was even able to witness the machine in use during test runs. 


“Has it really been that long since I last came? Well, whatever. Mayumi-san sure is something. I can’t wait to see the schematics for how she got this to work. I’ll be up all night all week so I can figure out this baby.” 


“You’re seriously going to sleep over this week…? You sure are something, Taku,” Makoto shook her head as she let her friend enter the guest room that was her sister’s current storage room for her device.


Takumi did not seem to hear her as he immediately set his bag down in the corner of the guest room and crossed over the tangled wires without saying a single word. His one-track mind was at work again. Makoto had not really expected a reply. In front of her genius sister’s invention, just about anybody would be distracted.


The tentatively named Compression Chamber filled up most of the Komiya family guest room. It was a steel circular platform that was 2 meters in diameter with a retractable metallic dome atop the platform. Dozens of colored wires connected into a rectangular box at the base of the platform, hooking the machine to the rest of the machinery and computers in the room. 


According to her sister’s notes and explanations, the device was made to reduce objects to a smaller size. To reduce the amount of storage space humans needed, the Compression Chamber was Mayumi’s first foray into solving humanity’s overcrowding problem.  Storage boxes could be compressed to a tenth of its original size, unused furniture could be made more compact, more space could be opened up for people to live.  In a cramped island nation such as Japan, every square meter was important. If research could be completed on the device, Makoto’s sister would be renowned for both her advancement in science and her betterment of mankind.


Takumi had offered to fix the circuitry component of the Compression Chamber, but Makoto wondered if a high school student could even be of any use. Takumi may have had experience with robotics but Mayumi was a prodigy. Her inventions had to be beyond his level of expertise.


“Let’s see here… Yup, looks like the amplifiers’ resistors aren’t the right values… The filters too… And some parts don’t look like they were soldered properly… but if everything else already worked for her first few test runs, it really might just be the resistors. This will be an easier fix than I thought.”


Then again, due to Mayumi’s basic understanding of circuits, it was possible that a high school student could be superior to her in some aspects. Makoto had no clue what Takumi was talking about, but he seemed to be confident about his ability to fix the machine.


Makoto knew her friend’s work with her sister’s machine had nothing to do with her, but she felt compelled to watch. As much as it irritated her, she couldn’t leave Takumi alone in the room. What if he hurt himself? Her sister couldn’t get her project approved by her co-workers because of the dangers of the machine. If Takumi messed up while tinkering with the electronics, who knew what would happen. As such, she had to keep an eye on Takumi.


Makoto shook her head in frustration. Her friend had no consideration for what she was going through. All he was interested in was her sister Mayumi and her inventions.  Mayumi wasn’t even home, but he just straight up decided to sleep over at their home. He hadn’t even turned his head in Makoto’s direction since he was allowed inside.


Ring. Ring.


“Hm?” Makoto’s smartphone rang. Glancing at the Caller ID, she saw that it was her older sister. For a moment, the girl thought to tell Takumi, but seeing the boy search through his backpack for his spare circuit parts, she decided against it. He wouldn’t have paid attention to her anyways. The younger Komiya sibling snuck into the hallway to take the call. “Hello? Is that you, Sis?”


“Hello, Makoto. Is everything okay back home?”


“Yeah. Takumi’s looking at your stuff right now. He says that it should be an easy fix or something like that.”


“Really? Then that means I can get back to testing!” Mayumi’s voice over the phone seemed to express relief. “Thank goodness, these little guys can finally get back to normal.”


“These guys…?” Makoto picked up on her sister’s last sentence. “Mayu-nee… did you… did you do live testing with that shrink dome thing?”


“………” For a moment, the other end of the line was silent. It took some time before Makoto’s sister responded. “It was just a few ants that found their way into the chamber… at first... Then I thought of trying lab rats…”


“So you shrank actual animals?? And they lived?” Makoto was in disbelief. She could accept shrinking boxes and furniture because she had seen her sister test the device once, but animals were another entirely different matter.


“They’re more durable when they’re small. I wrote my observations and left it on the desk in my room. It’s perfectly safe, Makoto. Don’t worry, your sister isn’t doing anything that’s too bad.”


The ‘too’ attached to the ‘bad’ was what worried Makoto. As she spoke with her sister, she began walking towards her sister’s bedroom. She wanted to scold her big sister for all of the top secret, possibly illegal experiments she was working on, but she felt an ordinary high school girl like her should not get involved.


“In any case, can you make sure to tell Takkun I won’t be home until tomorrow night? He hung up on me before I could say anything. I need to get a few components from Shibuya, Akihabara, and Ikebukuro. It’ll be faster to go in person than to wait for the orders to come, but all of the traveling is going to be such a pain. It’ll be cheaper if I sleep at the lab.”


Makoto opened the door to her sister’s room while repeatedly saying, “Sure. Sure.” She understood that her sister’s second home was her start-up's lab. She had grown used to it over the years.


“You should tell Takkun to go home tonight. You both may be 18 now, but it’s not good for a high school boy and girl to be alone in a house together,” Mayumi lectured her while reminding her sister of her moral concerns. “Tell him I’m fine to teach him about the device when I get back.”


“Sure. Sure. Will do,” Makoto uncaringly answered. She found her sister’s notes on her desk and started to flip through them. “See you later, Mayu-Nee.”


“Okay. Enjoy Golden Week, Makoto.”


The phone call ended when Makoto pressed the End Call button. She understood her sister’s concerns. They were the same concerns she had that Takumi never took notice of. Takumi was always doing things at his own pace. While he was very willing to help Makoto’s sister, even Mayumi knew when he was a little too pushy. If there was some way for Makoto to get back at her friend for his single-minded obliviousness, she would take it.


“… Wait…”


Glancing through her big sister’s notes on the safety of compressing living beings, Makoto realized she had the perfect opportunity to get Takumi to learn his lesson. She had seen her sister compress objects before when Mayumi was testing if her device was still working after bringing it back to the house. The controls she had seen were simple enough for a layman to manage. 


Taking a seat on her sister’s bed, the younger Komiya sibling began to look through her sister’s reports. If Makoto could get a better grasp of how the chamber worked and confirm what Mayumi had just told her, she could definitely make use of it. It would be some time until Takumi finished adjusting the Compression Chamber, but when he did, she could easily trick him. She only needed a little bit of acting to make him fall for it. 


As Makoto skimmed through her sister’s research, a mischievous smile formed on her face. She was going to enjoy her time alone with Takumi.


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


Takumi Endou was no idiot. By his third year of high school, he had won three gold and two silver medals in robotics competitions with his clubmates. His knowledge and skill at circuitry was impressive for someone of his age. Ever since he was a child, he was interested in machines. How did his toy work? What could he do to make it cooler? How could he improve it? Those questions filled his mind constantly and would bother him until he found the answers to them.


This was how he came to know Mayumi Komiya. When he was in middle school, Mayumi, who was six years his senior, had made a name for herself as the former ace designer for his school’s robotics club. Aspiring to live up to his predecessor, he searched for and eventually approached her. Not only was she willing to teach him, she had also introduced him to her younger sister, Makoto.


He fell in love that day. Takumi often went to visit Makoto as a classmate at the Komiya household and would also get to see Mayumi. In her free time, Mayumi taught Takumi all she could about machine design, and when she was busy, he’d pal around with Makoto playing video games. To him, that was the highlight of his youth. Makoto was one of the few people who’d go along with him despite his quirks.


And with Mayumi, Takumi gained many skills thanks to the genius college student from digital modeling to welding. Though he was young, he took to Mayumi’s lessons quickly and her mentorship led to his middle school robotics competition victories. He was proud of the accomplishments he had made under her tutelage, so, upon entering the same high school as Makoto, he wanted to give back as best as he could. Takumi earnestly admired Mayumi.


The one topic Mayumi had difficulty with was always circuitry. Takumi took it upon himself to learn and practice as much as he could with electronics so he could help his mentor whenever she needed it. No matter the complexity or the difficulty, he pushed himself to be as best as he could in circuits to better assist his mentor. All the while, Makoto kept an eye on him to make sure he wasn’t going overboard. He appreciated her concern for him whenever he was being reckless.


Unfortunately, Takumi’s high school years were a busy time for everyone. Mayumi was getting her start-up company off the ground while Makoto had been recruited by the drama club and was one of the club’s key actresses along with Misuzu Fujii. Both Komiya siblings were amazing in how they made great accomplishments with whatever they applied themselves to. He, too, was busy with several different robotics competitions to prepare for thanks to the seriousness of the club president and club advisor of his club, but he wasn’t as talented as them. He had to spend so much effort that he often lost track of time. There weren’t many chances for Takumi to visit the Komiya household. At best, class changes had him together with Makoto in their last year.


Now that there was time for him to visit the Komiya family again, he wanted to make the most of it. He’d help out Mayumi and spend time with Makoto for the holidays. It was the perfect plan for his Golden Week.


“Okay. There shouldn’t be any more problems with the circuit,” Takumi closed the panel that hid the circuitry for the Compression Chamber.


“Good work. I was wondering how long it’d take.”


Makoto gave Takumi a bottle of water. When she entered the room, he did not notice, but he was grateful for the refreshment. He noticed she had also put on her glasses. She was either playing a video game while waiting on him or doing some reading. The portable game console in her other hand told him the answer. Being careful not to damage the compression device, the high school student moved toward the doorway before uncapping the water bottle.


“Sorry, Neko. You didn’t have to stay in the room, y’know?” Takumi told his friend before drinking half of the water bottle in a single breath.


“And leave you to have free reign of my house? I’m not that crazy,” Makoto remarked dryly. “Besides, you were so in the zone, I didn’t even have to turn down the volume.”


“I didn’t notice at all,” admitted Takumi. He knew of his tendency to get absorbed in his work, so he was not going to lie about not realizing. “In any case, I don’t think this will overload anymore. Mayumi-san should be able to use it however many times she needs to. I can’t wait until she gets back.”


Takumi was looking forward to seeing the Compression Chamber in action. The culmination of one and a half years of Mayumi Komiya’s individual efforts had made a machine that could revolutionize the world. He had gotten to see how the circuitry worked and was even able to improve it, but the remainder of the device was still lost to him. He wanted to see what his genius mentor had created.


“Ah, about that. Mayu-nee’s not coming home tonight. She called me earlier to apologize to you about that.” 


Takumi turned to Makoto in stunned surprise. “She’s not?”


“Sorry, but she needed to get some parts in Akihabara, and you know how long she takes while she’s there,” Makoto explained to him. “She’s not going to be here in person until tomorrow night at the earliest.”


A frown formed on the high school boy’s face. “Aww… And I really wanted to see Mayumi-san’s genius in action again.”


A scowl crossed Makoto’s face for an instant, but it went unnoticed by Takumi who only saw his friend’s large smile as she leaned forward with her hands hiding a notebook and manila folder behind her back. If Takumi hadn’t been friends with Makoto since middle school, he most likely wouldn’t have noticed the notebook and folder. The manner in which she leaned forward emphasized her chest which even Takumi had to admit was large for her stature, though he would never say that out loud. Unlike his classmates, he could hold his composure and could act normally despite his adolescent mind’s ability to be distracted by an attractive figure. He had grown used to seeing his friend over the years after all…


And they were just friends…


“You don’t have to worry about that, Taku. She did say you can try out the machine. Actually, she was wondering if you could help her further her research.”


“Further? How?” 


Makoto handed the notebook and folder to Takumi. Upon opening the folder he saw several photographs. They were photographs of small rats. They were not pigmy rats, but very small rats that were the size of a push pin that was in the background of the picture. His curiosity piqued, the high schooler opened up the notebook and began skimming his mentor’s notes as best as he could. What he found amazed him.


“Sis finished animal testing and said it was safe to use on living beings. It seems there was no issue with compressing small animals. Since there’s no problem with animals, she was about to…”


Takumi nodded distractedly. He was intently looking into Mayumi’s documents. He couldn’t quite grasp the complex algorithms or concepts of how Compression worked, but the results of the tests were very clear. It was possible to reduce the size of living beings without harming them. Physically, compression increased the durability of shrunken objects greatly due to something Mayumi had termed Dual-Structure Layering and mentally, the test specimens were able to perform at the same level as they originally did. Compressed mice were just as able to navigate mazes as when they were in the regular state.


“Hey Taku, are you listening?”


Words such as dimensional and relativity appeared in the research notes. Dual-Structure Layering apparently applied some form of energy to an object’s atoms. In doing so, compressed objects and people were able to survive the compression while maintaining their lives and original properties. There were no issues with breathing different sized oxygen or drinking different sized water. In fact, there seemed to be no major issues with compression.


“Damnit. Hey, Taku! Mayu-nee wanted you to do something, y’know!”


“Huh?”


Takumi was so lost in thought deciphering his mentor’s notebook, he jumped when he finally realized Makoto had been calling his name. A frustrated expression was on her face.


“Sorry, Neko. What did you say?”


“As I was saying. Mayu-nee wanted some actual opinions from people about the compression experience. She also wanted to run a few tests with humans. Would you be willing to give it a try?”


“A try?” Takumi tilted his head. “You mean, compress myself? I don’t even know how to use the machine.”


Makoto nodded and took off her gaming/reading glasses, placing them on a table to the side. She stuck her tongue out with a playful smile. “Sis said since she couldn’t make it tonight, I could act in her place. She’s shown me how to use it before. I was actually going to be a test subject too, but she trusts your opinion more than mine.”


Trust? Hearing that made Takumi a little elated. If Mayumi was fine with him staying the night to work then even when she was gone, he could… No, he didn’t want to get ahead of himself…


“Well, I guess I am pretty objective when it comes to making observations…”


The high school boy hid his mouth behind his hand because he knew he was smiling stupidly from hearing that second-hand praise. He couldn’t hide his face any longer however when Makoto grabbed his arm and pressed her body close to it. He dropped the notebook and folder from his friend’s surprise attack. He was caught off guard. His face was beat red as Makoto placed his arm between her breasts.


“Neko?” Takumi tried to turn his face into stone as quickly as he could before Makoto could look up and see his expression.


“Jeez, you are a sucker for sis, aren’t you?” Makoto asked him. She didn’t see his flustered face because she was looking down. She did not want him to see and he was unable to notice the bittersweet smile she had on her face from saying that. “It’s just for a day, and I know how to turn you back. So don’t worry too much about it. ”


A day of being reduced in size… According to what he had read, he wouldn’t be in any danger, and Makoto could change him back if anything came up… He was a little afraid of the danger of changing his own body, especially in a way that defied what he knew about the laws of physics, but it was Mayumi’s request… and he’d be spending the night with Makoto helping his mentor out with her research… 


“Ahem… Alright,” Takumi cleared his throat and agreed after he slipped away from his friend’s grip. “I’ll leave operating things to you. I was hoping to see this baby in action anyways. Besides, after putting my own circuit into this, I just have to see how this thing works.”


Makoto nodded and moved around the Compression Chamber. There was a switch at the base of the platform. Flipping the switch, the retractable dome on the chamber began to open up. At the same time, the monitors of the computers attached to the machine flickered on.  Takumi stepped into the center of the platform as Makoto approached the set of computers.


“You’ll want to sit down,” Makoto advised. “One design issue Sis complained about was the size of the dome. It’s just not big enough for now.”


Takumi did as asked, but seeing Makoto type on the keyboard key by key with a single finger, he was concerned.


“Are you sure you know how to do this?”


“No problem. Sis did so many tests to see if it still worked after she moved this into the house. Just leave it to me.”


A sudden thump from the platform alerted Takumi to the dome starting to close again. It was a little cramped inside the chamber. As far as he could tell, there were no visible openings in the chamber, but he could feel cool, fresh air in the chamber that had to come from the platform. He was thankful for this because the dome closed shut. There were no cracks in the chamber, meaning no light could enter either. He would have to wait for Makoto to open the device again which, according to the humming sounds from the base of the platform, would take some time as the machine was only starting up. Until Compression was over, he would be in the dark.


That may have been a good thing. If Takumi had been able to look outside the chamber, he would have seen Makoto initializing the Compression Chamber with the biggest smile plastered on her face. It was no warm smile he would have been acquainted with. It was the smile of a predator that had cornered its prey.


The moment Makoto activated the machine, Takumi’s chance for escaping his friend’s tricks had shrunk along with him.

End Notes:

For the full color image, check dA: https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Title-Page-984214140

Safety Testing (28 cm) by jellytea819

Safety Testing (28 cm)


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


Takumi wished he had gotten a warning. When he was sitting in the Compression Chamber, he was suddenly blinded by bright light. In his surprise, he backed up and stood up; however, he was even more surprised when he found he did not hit his head.


“Did it work?”


He heard a voice. It was Makoto’s. That much was obvious, but something sounded off. Makoto had sounded a little… distant…


“Hey, Taku. You alright in there?”


“Yeah. Just wish you had told me about the blinding flash,” Takumi replied. He was still rubbing his eyes. His vision was still very blurry. He took some time to get adjusted to the darkness again, but it did not help him see again. After all, everything inside of the Compression Chamber was pitch black.


“…Hey Taku! You alive?”


Had Makoto not heard him? “Yeah. Just fine, Neko. Can you open the chamber now?”


“… I’m opening the chamber. You may want to cover your eyes.” There was another pause in Makoto’s speech, as though she was waiting for him to answer. Again, had she not heard him? Still, Takumi did as advised. He was still trying recover from the previous flash of light anyways.


Vrrrrrrr!!!


The noise of the Compression Chamber opening seemed louder. This was probably because he was inside of the chamber. Takumi waited with his eyes closed until he heard the noise of the chamber opening was finished. In the meantime, he was thankful to be in the light again.


“I can’t believe it. Wow. This worked. It seriously worked,” Takumi could hear Makoto say. Again, her voice sounded distant, though it also sounded louder as well. “How’s it feel to be one-sixth of your height, Taku?”


A sixth? Finally opening his eyes, Takumi fell backwards onto the ground in reaction to what he saw.


Takumi was in the center of an expansive stage the size of those he had seen at an idol concert. The stage was the very same cramped platform of the Compression Chamber he had been sitting in just moments earlier. The ceiling that used to be within jumping height was now the distant sky above him. His friend Makoto, much like the platform and the ceiling, had also changed.


Two dark pillars in the distance rose upwards toward the sky.  He did not recognize what he was looking at until his head tilted up even higher and saw a familiar pattern: the striped maroon and black colors of his school’s uniform. He was looking at Makoto’s skirt and the pillars had been Makoto’s pantyhose clad legs.


“A- A skyscraper…,” Takumi muttered as he looked up above him. He had to continue tilting his head backwards to see Makoto’s white dress shirt and the bulging chest that she had pushed against him earlier. He fell backwards when he reached her head. Looking down at him was the surprised face of his friend who was formerly 15 cm shorter than him. She was still 152 cm, but the size difference between them had changed greatly.


“I was worried about smaller sizes, so I just set it as 1/6th normal size. Still, how does it feel to be compressed?”


Makoto took two steps forward onto the platform and knelt down to get a better look at her friend. To her, it was a simple action, but to Takumi, it was far from simple. At 1/6th his normal height, he was reduced to roughly 28 cm, which meant that Makoto looked 6 times taller to him. Her foot was nearly the same size as him for crying out loud. Though not as tall as the 50 foot woman in an old American movie he had seen, Makoto was approaching that height. She was maybe two-thirds of the way there.  In just two steps, the mighty pillars of Makoto’s legs easily cleared the distance to Takumi and shook the platform he was standing on. If he were not already on the ground, he would have been knocked down again. As Makoto knelt down, Takumi could feel her comparatively massive weight move the very air and the metal of the platform downwards. The compressed boy wondered if those fast but overwhelming motions were how his favorite mecha from his favorite anime would turn out in real life.


“Taku?” Not hearing him speak, Makoto called his name again. Hearing her friend’s voice from such a height and volume surprised the boy. It was like hearing her through a concert speaker system. However, hearing the concern in her loud (from his size) voice calmed him down. Adrenaline was running through his body from the shock of seeing everything from a different scale, but hearing Makoto reminded him that he was testing Mayumi’s machine. There was no need to worry.


“I’m fine, Neko!” he stood up and shouted at his friend. He assumed she hadn’t heard him earlier because of his size.


“Pfft,” Makoto attempted to not smile but was unable to do so. “Well, don’t you sound cute…  You look like a doll like this.”


And she looked like a building, though he wasn’t going to just say that. After having calmed down, Takumi took a moment to process his situation. He had been compressed, but felt no issues whatsoever with his body. He could move without issue and he believed his brain was still processing as it usually did. At the very least, his reasoning and behavior didn’t seem to change.


“Oh man. This is unbelievable. Being able to reduce people in size with no repercussions is an incredible feat. This is in complete violation of the laws of physics the school teaches. Mayumi-san could win a Nobel Prize with this machine. I seriously need to figure out what that Dual-Structure Layering is. The papers used words like dimensional and relativity, so maybe quantum physics is involved?”


Takumi did not realize he was speaking aloud. He was lost in thought in awe of the successful run of the Compression Chamber. His tiny body paced around the platform as he pondered and mumbled.


“Hey Taku, what are you doing?”


“That flash of light was so sudden, I didn’t have time to think about what it was. I hope there wasn’t much radiation or anything from it. Knowing Mayumi-san, it should be fine, but I had to have been exposed to something. Whatever it was must have caused the compression. Oh, I wish I paid more attention. Mayumi-san’s a genius.” 


“Seriously, even at this size, you still have the ability to gush over Mayu-nee?”


“I can’t wait to tell her about the experience. Everything looks so different like this. It’s a little terrifying, but it doesn’t feel bad at all. I can move and talk like I always do. Though it looks like my voice doesn’t reach that far at this size… It might be good to consider a communication method before continuing testing with people. I wonder what Mayumi-san could design for that. Maybe I should break open a few microphones and amplifiers to find a way to help out…”


“And Micchan wonders why I get all pissy… Hm…”


“Let’s see, I brought along a few batteries, wires, and circuit components… No, nothing I can use to make an amplifier. The only other things in my bag are my changes of clothes, wallet, and phone… Which I’m a bit glad I wasn’t wearing when I got in the chamber… It’d suck to lose those while compressed… Oh wait, my phone has-”


Wham!


A sudden loud thud from the impact of something heavy hitting the ground right next to him interrupted Takumi and knocked him off balance. It was Makoto’s foot. Turning around, the compressed boy saw that his relatively big friend had stood up again. The action of her standing was more than enough to knock him over.


“Taku, I hope you didn’t forget we did this to get some data for Mayu-nee,” Makoto reminded him. 


“Y-yeah. I remember. What tests did we have to do?” Takumi stood back up and realized that Makoto’s knee was above his eye level. Looking up, he got a clear shot of her panties under her skirt. At his height, it was impossible not to.


Makoto did not seem to notice. She couldn’t hear him properly either.


“You’re going to have to speak louder, short stuff,” the high school girl took the opportunity to poke fun at his height. “How about we start with the durability tests? Don’t worry. I won’t bite.”


“Durabi-”


Before Takumi could complete a word, his building sized friend quickly knelt down and placed her hands on both sides of his body. Her hands moved under the boy’s arms and picked him up by his armpits to try and lift him without hurting him. He wasn’t even on the level of a baby to her. She lifted his light body up with ease.


“You’re so light. I actually think my old dolls are heavier than you,” Makoto remarked. She moved slowly to bring Takumi up to her height. Slowly to her, however, it felt like a rough elevator ride to him. He understood that his friend was trying to be as gentle as she could, but he didn’t think the size difference would make her actions that much more noticeable.


Takumi could not shake Makoto away as his friend’s hands wrapped around his arms. He was dangling what looked to be three stories high in the air with his friend’s face peering at him intently. He noticed the anxious smile on her face. Was she also nervous about the tests?


“I don’t want to get too rough from the start, but it’s a good idea to figure out how strong you are at this size,” Makoto told him. As she spoke, warm air from her mouth blew onto his body. Takumi had to cover his eyes to not be assaulted by the light wind. “I know the reports said the mice were… what’d she say… incredibly resilient, but I want to make sure slowly.”


“So how are we going to measure this?” Takumi asked. He didn’t realize he had a fear of heights until he started looking down below at the floor far beneath him. “A clamp and pressure gauge?”


Makoto shook her head, an action Takumi could feel through his body. “We’re just getting some ballpark data. I’ll start by just tightening my grip.”


“Eh?”


To Takumi’s surprise, Makoto effortlessly changed how she held him. Her fingers were big enough to him that his small hands would be unable to wrap themselves around her pinky, and they moved with such speed and dexterity that they went from wrapping around both of his arms to covering his torso without shaking his body around.


“Okay, so this is holding you with no effort at all. Are you ready?”


“Hold on. Let me just prepare myself,” Takumi wanted to make sure he was not going to be caught off guard by Makoto’s test. “This isn’t going to hurt is it?”


“I’ll go as slowly as I can. Let me know when it starts to hurt and I’ll stop.”


“… Okay. If that’s the case, we can start.”


“Roger.”


Takumi could feel Makoto strengthen her grip the moment she started. The warm hands wrapped around him twitched before they began. Makoto slowly started to squeeze him. At first, he felt he was being wrapped around by a loose but thick rope, like those used for tug of war at the athletics festival, but as Makoto steadily increased her strength, he could feel the thickness of her fingers press into his body. It was by no means pleasant, but he couldn’t say that it hurt. As Makoto squeezed harder, he did feel the pressure on his chest, but it was light. The best comparison he could make would probably be the feeling of being coiled around by a boa constrictor, but the boa constrictor was not making any effort to constrict him.


“I can go a little further. Does it hurt yet?”


“Not really… It doesn’t seem so bad for now,” answered Takumi.


“Here I go then.”


Makoto gave him a squeeze. Takumi did not feel enough to warrant telling his friend. She did so again, and Takumi tried to shrug while in Makoto’s grasp but while he couldn’t budge, he did not see the need to speak up. Makoto’s third attempt, however, was accompanied by a sudden twitch of the girl’s muscles. Suddenly, she gave Takumi a strong squeeze. He could definitely feel something from that. The air in his body was squeezed out. Takumi let out a strong gasp for air to reclaim his breath. 


“H-Hey! Did that hurt? Sorry, I think I went with all my power there.”


Makoto loosened her grip on him, but she was not scared enough to drop Takumi. She gave the compressed boy a moment to regain his composure before he could answer.


“Wow…, I expected broken ribs or something like that. It wasn’t too bad,” Takumi winced. He was not putting on a strong face. He had been surprised by the sharp increase in pressure, but his body’s pain receptors seemed to hardly take notice. “Can you put me down? Let’s check for bruises.”


“R-right.” Makoto agreed. She loosened her grip again and knelt down to place Takumi on what little free space there was on the wood floor of the guest room. When she let go of Takumi, the boy was free to move his body again. That freedom felt fresh to him and was well welcomed.


“Let’s see here,” the boy spoke aloud as he stretched his body. Despite having been held and squeezed for several minutes, his body didn’t seem to be injured. Actually, he felt just fine.


Makoto got down on her stomach so that she was more eye level with Takumi. She was still looking down at him, however, because she did not want to press her breasts deeply into the floor. Her forearms and body made an enclosed ring around the boy who still had to look up to meet the gaze of her deep brown eyes.


“So are there any bruises?” she asked. 


Takumi turned around so that he wasn’t facing Makoto. While he wasn’t too comfortable with taking off his clothes in front of his female friend, he was also concerned with how his body had endured the test. He unbuttoned his uniform’s dress shirt and then took off the gray T-shirt underneath.  


From a cursory inspection, he couldn’t find any marks. His skin was as pale as it always was.


“Wow,” Makoto’s loud voice alerted the half-naked Takumi to turn around. He saw the girl’s curious eyes. “I guess even my strongest squeeze didn’t mean much. Sis was right about incredible durability.”


Makoto was right. Though both of them were worried about how much he could take, it seemed Mayumi’s notes on the durability of compressed things were spot on. 


“I wonder if it affects the nerves too because it didn’t feel that bad to get squeezed so strongly. I thought my body was going numb with how little I was feeling when getting squeezed,” Takumi began to think about the device again. “Is it just my nerves though? I feel like the machine can’t be that selective in what it numbs out… How did it suppress my pain receptors?”


Poke!


Interrupting Takumi’s thought process again was Makoto. She had relaxed a little knowing Takumi was fairly durable. That relief could be seen by how she rested her head on her left hand while she mischievously poked the 28 cm high school boy on his side with her right hand. Her long index finger, with its recently filed nail playfully poked at him repeatedly, nudging him bit by bit around the floor.  It felt like getting jabbed in the side with a blunt pole-arm.


“H-Hey, Neko! That’s not funny!” Takumi shouted. “I was in the middle of figuring out how the machine works.”


“Hey, I’m glad you’re fine, but at least put your shirt back on first,” Makoto advised him. Takumi was too preoccupied with having his body poked to register that the girl’s cheeks were flushed pink. With a pinch of her index finger and thumb, she collected Takumi’s dress shirt and T-shirt and held them over the boy before dropping them on his face. “We’re still not done testing yet, y’know?”


Takumi did not respond immediately. He took the time to put his clothes back on properly. Although wearing his dress shirt when it was finally the holidays was stuffy, there was no telling where his clothes could end up when he was compressed.


“I guess there are more tests to go through, but can’t you give a guy a break? Let’s get back to normal size and rest up before we continue this, Neko.”


“Eh? Well… I would but…,” Makoto was surprised by his request and searched for an argument. “I don’t think it’d be a good idea to have you compressed, decompressed, and compressed again. I think we should blast through these tests before we get you back to normal. If anything, we could take a break after the next test.”


Takumi paused to consider his friend’s explanation after he had readjusted his clothes. “You have a point… I may be fine at this size right now, but it is a little worrying thinking how constantly changing sizes might affect my health.”


Those words might have been something Makoto was hoping for because the moment Takumi agreed, she clapped her hands together, making a noise akin to an industrial sized balloon popping. “Great! Since we’ve made sure you’re fine after slowly getting squeezed, we can up the difficulty for the durability tests.”


Takumi opened his mouth to ask what else had been planned for him but promptly closed it when he saw Makoto use her hands to press down onto the floor. She pushed herself up with her arm strength which pushed the very floor he was standing on. In doing so, her large breasts, which had been lightly pressed against the ground the entire time, had been freed. They shot forward and bounced up, following Makoto’s momentum as she used her pushup to stand up. Takumi was still within half an arm’s reach of Makoto the entire time, so when Makoto’s breasts moved, he got a front row seat. Mere centimeters from Takumi’s scale, millimeters in Makoto’s scale, were how close she was to hitting him with her exercise ball sized (relative to him) breasts.


Makoto did not seem to take notice of how standing up had nearly made her hit Takumi. She did notice that he had nearly fallen again, but she seemed to be more interested in the next test. Standing at full height, she placed her hands on her hips and looked down at the doll-sized Takumi. He, too, looked up at the building sized figure that was his mentor’s younger sister.


He was not going to get used to tracing a pair of nylon clad legs up into the sky to a pair of panties. At one-sixth of his regular height, it was the first thing he would see of Makoto when trying to look up at her face. Was she aware that he was able to see?


“How’s this next test going to work?” Takumi shouted so that Makoto could hear his voice.


“It’s simple, really. Hold on. Let me just put this on the ground,” Makoto grabbed her uniform blazer (which she never used because she always wore a mint green cardigan in place of her school blazer) and folded it into a neat rectangle. She placed it on the ground near Takumi, who noticed that the blazer, even while folded, almost reached his knees in height. “Can you get on this?”


Takumi complied. Getting onto the cotton jacket was like walking up a large stair step, but it had a lot more give to it than concrete or wood. His foot sank in, pushing the blazer down. He felt as though he were standing on play dough with how each step he took on the material made him sink down.


The size of the folded blazer was another matter. From his compressed size, Makoto’s folded jacket was yet another stage to him. It definitely wasn’t as big as the platform of the Compression Chamber had been that he compared to an idol concert stage but it was still around the size of the raised section his high school gym had where the principal often gave his speeches.


“Hey, Neko! What exactly is going to be next?” Takumi questioned. He was used to volunteering to be a guinea pig for Mayumi, but she at least told him what would be going on beforehand. Neko being the tester did not scare him, but not knowing what to expect made him anxious.


“This is level 2 of your durability test. I think my jacket should be a soft enough surface to make sure things aren’t too tough. Let’s see how your body can handle more pressure,” a smile crossed Makoto’s face that Takumi realized was the same entertained expression she had while playing video games.


“More pressu-?”


Takumi stopped talking again when he saw Neko’s right leg rise up. The 28 cm of his height were nothing to her foot which hung what looked to be half a meter over his head from his perspective.  The mild scent of nylons and foot sweat wafted down onto the small boy who instinctively held his breath. While it wasn’t too strong from that distance, it was difficult to ignore.


Unfortunately for Takumi, having to hold his breath lowered his guard enough that he did not expect what would happen next. The 23 cm pantyhose clad foot descended on him. Though Makoto moved slowly, Takumi felt like he was hit by a car. He was knocked flat on his back and found the girl’s foot covered most of his body. Makoto’s heel was in between his legs and acted as a massive divider that forced him to spread out his body. His arms were in the same predicament thanks to the ball of her foot on his torso and her five toes, the biggest being almost the size of his head, within mere centimeters of his head. Takumi could only look up at the ceiling.


Makoto had not yet started applying pressure. She had merely rested her foot on the boy.


“I’ll start off strong since you were fine with the other test. Here we go.”


Takumi chose not to speak. If he did, he’d have to breathe in the smell of his friend’s tights. The smell of feet and sweat was stronger now that Makoto’s foot was on top of him. He could feel the curve of her arch along his lower body and was grateful there was less pressure there than on his chest… at least until Makoto started pushing down. The compressed boy began to feel a massive weight push down on him. Makoto’s foot was the size of a car and, now that she was pushing down on him, he could feel the weight of a car.


“How was that? I don’t think I can hear you well from down there so just give me a ‘thumbs up’ if it doesn’t hurt and a ‘thumbs down’ if it gets too bad.”




Takumi gave Makoto the thumbs up she asked for. It may have been his pride in wanting to further Mayumi’s research or it may have been the fact that his durability made him more tolerant, but he let neither the pressure of Makoto’s crushing foot or the stench stop the experiment.


Up above, Makoto saw the boy’s small gesture and grinned knowing that she could continue. She scrunched her toes together and began to lean her leg forward to be able to put more weight on Takumi.


Makoto’s motions permeated through Takumi’s entire body. By scrunching her toes, her nylons and the watermelon sized toes inside rubbed against his chest. He could feel the sticky sweat seep through the material and soak his shirt. He could feel the friction of the nylons rubbing against him generate heat and scratch his body like rough sandpaper. He could feel his body push into the cotton surface beneath him and knew Makoto’s blazer was the only thing between him and the hardwood floor.


When Makoto leaned her leg forward, what seemed like a negligible change in position from her point of view sent vibrations down into Takumi’s chest. He could feel the enormous pillar of her leg tilt like an enormous tower before a collapse. She had adjusted her center of mass to be above him, meaning more of her weight was focused directly over Takumi to push his body deeper into her blazer and closer to the floor.


“H-heavy,” Takumi muttered under his breath. The only parts of his body that he was able to move were his head, his hands, and his feet. They were the only parts of him that weren’t covered by Makoto’s foot. Though he said that, heavy was an understatement. Much like when Makoto was squeezing him earlier, Takumi was unable to struggle. He felt as though he was buried under a boulder… a really pungent boulder.


Takumi was so focused on maintaining his composure that he did not realize his hand was still in the thumbs up position.


“Still no problems, huh?” Makoto hid her smile behind her hand. She was ready to press down even further. To do so this time, she completely stood up on one foot. Now, all of her weight was focused on her right foot and on Takumi. 


Takumi felt this change instantly. Makoto may not have realized it, but suddenly forcing all of her weight onto a single foot sharply increased the pressure on him. She had been slowly applying more and more force on him but now, there was a sudden shift in the load he had to endure.


“Gwahgh!” Takumi’s entire body was pressed into the blazer and floor. The foot on top of his body was crushing him. Being squeezed in Makoto’s hands earlier did not hurt too badly, but being stepped on under her full body weight was incredibly painful. It seemed even the effects of the Compression’s numbing had its limits. Not only did the air get forcibly squeezed out of him, his bones and organs were straining to maintain their shape. To make matters worse, because Makoto had adjusted her footing to stand on one foot, the ball of her foot and her toes had moved forward. His right arm was freed, but he had a face full of pantyhose and Makoto’s big toe. To reclaim his breath, he was forced to breathe the sour and musty air. Sweat and nylon fabric entered his mouth when he made the foolish mistake of using his mouth to breathe. To be suffocating while his body was flattened was a huge leap from what he went through in the previous test.


Takumi struggled to clench his fist to alert Makoto, but he was not in the position to recall what hand sign he had to make for her to notice him. He was desperate to end the test. His free right arm swung into the right foot that was pressing down on him. He pounded on Makoto’s big toe with his fist, wanting to get her attention as quickly as he could.


“Huh?” The test subject high schooler was successful in getting Makoto’s attention. Though they were light taps to her, it was enough to cause her to notice the panicked frenzy Takumi was in. “Oh shit!”


Makoto put down her left foot and got her right one off of Takumi as quickly as she could without placing any extra pressure on him. Takumi was only grateful when his body was free again. He could finally breathe again without anything pressing down on him.


Takumi did not move from his position. He didn't have the energy to do so. All he could do was stare up at the distant ceiling in wait for his pulse and breathing to get back to their normal rhythm. 


On the other hand, Makoto needed to take a closer look at her friend and so had to lie down on her stomach to get her face close. She leaned in close and looked at her exhausted friend from above.


“Did I go overboard? I totally thought you’d be fine with that.” Makoto asked with concern. Her enormous face breathing warm air down on him was not welcomed by Takumi. After breathing in the stench of pantyhose clad feet for so long, all he wanted was cool fresh air.


“Can I have… a break now…?” He struggled to wheeze out a request. Makoto was only able to hear him because her ears were close enough, but she, too, agreed after seeing her pained friend. 


“That’s probably a good idea…”

End Notes:
For the colored image, check dA: https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch2-Safety-Testing-985234192
Evening Excitement (28 cm) by jellytea819

Evening Excitement (28 cm)


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----


Makoto Komiya was always short for her age. Though she was a third year high school student, she was barely 152 cm tall. It always annoyed her to be shorter than others, especially her underclassmen. Even the drama club she attended loved to pigeon-hole her into child roles, though baggy clothing was necessary due to her bust size. Her friend, Takumi, wasn’t too tall either, but 167 cm was still much taller than her height. Using her sister’s device had given Makoto an experience she never would have had.


She had successfully convinced Takumi to enter the Compression Chamber under the pretense that her sister had asked him to take part in some human testing. It was a setting she wasn’t sure would work, but Takumi’s idiocy when it came to Mayumi was not to be taken lightly. By showing him her sister’s documents, he’d be more willing to say yes. It was great to know that the thought she put into her acting was well worth it.


She was a little worried when she saw the 1/6th size Takumi at first. He looked so small and weak. She was afraid she could have killed him without ever realizing it. That was why she chose to do ‘durability tests’ on Takumi. She started small and tried to slowly squeeze him until he stated that it hurt. When it turned out his small body was a lot tougher than they expected, she went for the most common danger to anything small: being stepped on. From her observations, Takumi could handle her body weight.


“I’ve got to admit, I thought I almost killed you, but your body’s still saying nothing happened.”


Takumi was sitting on the desk in Makoto’s room without his shirt on. Much like when she had squeezed him earlier, he had no marks on his body that suggested he had been hurt from being stepped on. No bruises, no broken bones, no scars. Although he had been hurting, he received no injuries from Makoto putting her full body weight on him. He was, however, a little more reluctant to respond to her after what he had to live through. Makoto understood that, but she tried to get back on speaking terms with Takumi by continuing to speak to him.


“Your shirts are almost dried. It’s a lot easier at this size,” Makoto informed him. She had left Takumi’s doll sized clothes under her desk lamp after washing them in the sink to remove the smell of her sweat and feet. The heat from the light bulb was enough to dry them.


“…Hope so. It feels weird being half-naked on your desk.”


After a half hour of apologizing and showing her concern, Makoto was successful at getting Takumi to reply to her again. She nodded at his response. She honestly did not feel as embarrassed as she would have expected thinking about Takumi being half dressed. It might have been because of his size. Seeing a half-naked boy didn’t really register to her when he was the size of a doll. She was a little flustered earlier, but after having experienced it once, she had grown more used to it.


Makoto glanced over at the cat shaped clock on her desk that Takumi had gotten for her fifteenth birthday. Apparently he bought it from an eccentric person in Shibuya.  It was modeled after a Lucky Cat with the clock on its raised paw and doubled as a mirror thanks to the reflective flat surface on its stomach. The back of the cat also had a smartphone connector so it could charge her phone and play her favorite music as an alarm. Sure, it was a bit cracked from the trouble she had waking up in the mornings, but it was a very convenient clock. The hands on the clock read 7:38. The last thing she and Takumi had eaten was at the café four hours earlier.


“It’s getting late. I bought some sandwiches and sweets from the café to take home earlier.  Why don’t we have dinner?” Makoto told her friend. “Do you think you have the energy to eat?”


“As long as it’s not toe jam, I welcome it,” sighed Takumi. “I’m a little curious about what normal sized food would be like when I’m this size.”


“We can talk about how to deal with tonight after dinner,” Makoto stood up from her chair and looked down at her toy sized friend. When he was sitting down cross-legged, he took up less room than her bottled water. It was a strange feeling remembering that Takumi had been taller than her just a few hours earlier.


Makoto left her friend alone in her room to get food for the two of them. She closed the door, though she knew Takumi wasn’t going anywhere. If he could even make it down to the floor safely, she’d be impressed. The main reason she shut the door, however, was to give her a chance to express herself freely.


Makoto walked down the stairs to her kitchen where the food she had purchased was. As she began preparing, heating, and plating everything, her small smile grew into a smirk. Now that she was alone, she did not have to maintain her act.


It was amazing. Absolutely amazing. Never in her life did Makoto ever expect that she could literally hold her close friend in the palm of her hand. Tricking Takumi into compressing himself had given her the chance she had wanted to shut him up and mess with him for his complete inability to notice anything outside of her sister and his hobbies.


It had felt cathartic, really, to squeeze his tiny body with the full force of her grip strength. Having him under her foot was a surprisingly good stress reliever. Makoto had expended much of her anger in just those few minutes of ‘testing’ Takumi. Though she wondered if it was bad of her to feel happy after hurting her friend, being able to do whatever she wanted to Takumi was something she could get used to. She may have been worried when she went overboard with stepping on him, but knowing he survived it without any broken bones told her she could keep going.


She hoped Takumi was starting to understand that her sister and science were not the only things in his world. She’d be more lenient on him if he had learned that lesson.  She’d take care of Takumi and go through a few more ‘tests’ before changing him back. It wouldn’t be too difficult for her to trick her sister like she had done to Takumi with her acting skills, so she would be safe from any trouble.


“I’m back, Taku.”


Makoto opened the door to her room with a tray balanced on her forearm. The turkey, tomato, and lettuce sandwiches were best eaten cold, much like the fruit sandwiches and shortcake, but she also had a cup of hot oolong tea to wash it down. Makoto plopped the tray of food on her desk in front of Takumi, who she noticed had grabbed his clothes and put them back on. They had probably dried fully by the time she was gone. The sight of Takumi jumping back from the tray she had dropped onto the table was adorably hilarious to Makoto.


“Wow… that’s a lot of food…,” Taku stood up slowly and paused before waving at her. His hesitance was a fresh sight to Makoto.


Makoto pulled out her rolling chair from under her desk, held down her skirt, and sat down. She rolled the chair closer to her desk and then clasped both of her hands together.


“Let’s eat,” she told Takumi. Turning to the small boy, she wondered how much he could eat at his size. A single sandwich was a third of his height. She opted to create a sampler plate for him and tore a piece off of the turkey sandwich, the fruit sandwich, and the shortcake. She placed the three pieces on a napkin and slid it close to Takumi. The sight made her giggle when she realized it looked like he was having a picnic on her desk.


“Thanks,” Takumi sat down on the napkin and reached for the turkey sandwich piece. The fluffy white bread and its fillings made the small bite-sized portion the size of his head.  


Makoto pressed down on her dinner and ate half of her sandwich in a single bite. She looked down at her friend and saw that Takumi was struggling to take even a single bite. The sight amused her. Just a pinch of her food would last Takumi for several meals. That was just her turkey sandwich too.


Makoto ate the other half of her turkey sandwich and then reached for the fruit sandwich. The strawberries and kiwis were easily visible within the cream. Instead of eating it herself, she brought it toward Takumi. Comparing the size of him and the whole sandwich, the sandwich was almost half his height.

 

“Hey Taku,” she called.


“Hm?” Takumi had only made a few mouse-like nibbles onto his sandwich piece. He looked up to see the whipped cream of the king sized fruit sandwich right in front of him. 


“Don’t forget to have some sugar,” Makoto smiled as she nudged the sandwich into his face. It was as though she had thrown a pie at him. Takumi’s face was covered in whipped cream.


“Gwah… That’s way too sweet,” Takumi spat out the fluffy white cream. He used the napkin he was sitting on as a towel but the cream was still in his hair. “And I’m still eating here, Neko.”


Makoto tried to stifle her laughter. She reached for the bottled water on her desk and uncapped it. She turned the plastic cap upside down and poured a small amount of the liquid inside for Taku. She placed it in front of the doll boy.


“Sorry, I couldn’t resist. I just thought you could use some dessert,” was her joking excuse as she took a bite of the very sandwich she had touched the boy with.


Takumi washed his face and hair as best as he could with water in the bottle cap. He could still taste and smell the sweetness of the cream. “Well…, it’s better than what I had in my mouth earlier… I hope this doesn’t attract ants.”


Seeing Takumi’s struggles with the whipped cream, Makoto was hit with a spark of inspiration. There was a prank she could play that she just had to inflict on Takumi immediately.


Within an instant, Makoto pounced on the opportunity. She leaned her head in close to her compressed friend and licked her lips. There was still some cream on the side of her mouth, so she made sure her tongue cleaned it off. All the while, she stared intently at Takumi, waiting for him to finish wiping his face so he would notice.


It had to be difficult to ignore her when her head was around the same size as him. “N-Neko… Is something wrong?”


“Not really,” she lied. “I just thought I could give you a good cleaning. Why not let me lick you clean? If you still have cream on you, I’m sure you’d taste good enough.”


Makoto made it a point to stick her tongue out toward Takumi to give him a good sight at the ‘cleaning implement’ she had in mind for him. She simply wanted to give Takumi a little scare, but after acting out her taunt, Makoto admitted she was getting excited by the idea. She couldn’t possibly do something as cruel as eat her friend, but at his size, it would be easy for her to treat his head like a lollipop. He probably wouldn’t taste good, but the cream would help make it more manageable.


“N-Neko… Think about what you’re saying there. This isn’t funny,” Takumi’s face turning pale was another enjoyable sight for the girl.


“I know exactly what I’m saying. Cats like to play with their food, don’t they?” Makoto used her nickname against him and licked her lips. “You’re bigger than a mouse, but that just means you’d be more filling.”


Makoto leaned her face closer to Takumi. The excitement of seeing Takumi worried was making the girl hotter. He was making an effort to crawl backwards while keeping his eyes on her. She wondered if he realized how trapped he was. He was on her desk in her room in her house. At his size, he was only moving a few centimeters per second. There was no way he could escape her. Makoto had simply wanted to make headway into putting things into perspective for Takumi, but being given a chance to play around was exciting her… No, arousing her… 


Makoto stopped. Her conscience was still active. It’d be mean to continue scaring him, and if she kept going, there was a chance she would cross a line that shouldn’t be crossed. Takumi looked to her as a friend. She had to fight the temptation or else she’d ruin that relationship. Forcing a smile, she backed away from the boy and stood up.


“Huh? Neko?”


“Just kidding, Taku. I’d rather have my cake than you,” she said not only to convince Takumi but also herself. “I’m going to go take a cold shower before bed so you just keep eating.”


Makoto ran out of her room in a hurry, leaving Takumi alone in the room. He would be safe from her growing desires until she came back and hopefully after she calmed down, but in the meantime, Takumi had been given the time to properly process what insane event had just happened.


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


Though Takumi knew he was the last person to tell her, Makoto was always an abnormal girl. He wasn’t just referring to her three sizes, which far outclassed her older sister despite their height difference. Her repertoire of skills and her personality were just as strange.


Makoto was a good actor. She had been scouted by the drama club for her ability to portray any character she was given. Takumi had seen it firsthand in her interactions with her peers and teachers. She could easily slip in various cliques. The gyaru girls were very willing to hit her up for karaoke or a mixer. The serious, studious students had welcomed her to study sessions to prepare for college entrance exams. The nerdy gamer otakus respected her gaming prowess (though a previous upperclassman’s attempts at flirting with her had to be ended with force). Makoto could slip in with any group and her true personality wouldn’t ever surface.


Why Makoto chose to socialize with so many different groups, Takumi was unsure, but if there was any possible reason, he believed it had to do with her sister. The Makoto he knew from his visits had a massive complex due to her sister’s achievements. Makoto was no idiot. She could pick up anything in a record amount of time, even with limited understanding. However, her sister had always outdone her. Whatever remarkable skills Makoto had, they seemed to pale in comparison to Mayumi. Behind the ‘her’ she showed the various cliques was a jaded and insecure girl who retaliated with sarcasm and bitter moods. Acting and video games were two of her few outlets to blow off some steam.


Takumi knew Makoto was a testy and moody person. Though he couldn’t always understand what she was thinking, he knew she tried her best to be able to stand and act on her own. That independent nature of hers was one of the reasons why he had given her the nickname Neko. Neko… a cat… she was very much like one.


He had never expected that nickname to bite him in the back, however.


Having been compressed, Takumi wondered if Makoto had found another outlet to relieve her stress: to play with something small like a cat with a ball of yarn. If so, he had something to worry about. She had said she was joking about the idea of eating him, and he trusted her. Even so, his new size brought with him new danger. It was difficult for him to relax.


Takumi was able to finish off half of the torn off chunk of Makoto’s turkey sandwich while waiting for her to finish her shower. His stomach felt full from just that much. He could not even get to the fruit sandwich piece and shortcake piece that Makoto had also given him. It really left an impression on him knowing that his meals were mere scraps that Makoto could finish off in a single bite. At his size, a normal sized dinner could feed him for a few weeks…


Actually… that would be another astounding use for the Compression Chamber. If the device was proven to work with humans safely, compressing humans would turn limited amounts of food into a long lasting feast. Ending world hunger could be well within reach. Had Mayumi planned for her device to resolve so many of humanity’s problems?


Takumi wished to continue pondering the thought, but he stopped. He had to admit, things tasted differently on his scale. Textures that were unnoticeable at regular size stood out when he was eating them. The slices of turkey were rough and gritty while the skin of the tomato was tough and papery. He had to make an effort to enjoy his dinner. If anything, the whipped cream Makoto had covered him in was the best tasting part of his meal. It tasted like actual whipped cream, though the amount of sugar relative to his scale had to be bad for his health. He hoped his body would be able to process what he just ate safely. More research and testing had to be done in that regard, so it would be some time before unlimited food could be a thing.


“Hm… I kind of want a bath too…” 


Takumi mumbled to himself while hearing the sound of running water from far away. From having been smothered by Makoto’s stockings to being covered in sweet cream, Takumi had gotten the smell on his clothes and body. Sure, he had gotten things rinsed off with the water Makoto had provided him from her water bottle, but that only did so much. He’d ask Makoto to change him back so he could take a bath, however, he was feeling too tired to put in the effort after the long day. He didn’t mind staying compressed for the night if he could get a comfortable place to sleep.


Knock! Knock!


Takumi froze. A knock on Makoto’s door? Who would knock? It was her own room so it couldn't be Makoto. He had been told that Makoto and Mayumi would be the only two people in the Komiya family to be at home during Golden Week. And Makoto had told him that her sister wasn’t going to be home until the next day. Who could it be?


Worried his small form would be discovered, the compressed high schooler rushed toward the closest object that he could use as cover: Makoto’s cat clock. He did not even make it half way toward it when the door knob began to jiggle however.


The door cracked open, but did not swing all the way inward. Instead, a voice spoke through the opening.


“Um… Hey, Taku…”


Takumi recognized the voice immediately. It was Makoto after all, though she sounded a lot more nervous than earlier. If she had used the shower to calm down, it had done its job a bit too well.


He did not answer, however. He knew his voice would not reach the distance to the door. Makoto knew this as well, as she continued to speak.


“This is a little embarrassing. I went to take a shower, but forgot to get a change of clothes…” 


Almost instinctively, Takumi’s head turned toward the direction of the door. He saw Makoto’s head peeking in.


“I have to get dressed, so can you please do me a favor and turn your head toward the wall?” she requested. “Sorry, my bad. I was a little lost in thought.”


Takumi turned his entire body and head away from the door and toward the egg white wall Makoto’s desk was against. His friend was going to enter her room without any clothes on while he was inside. As much as his lower body was reacting to the thought, the knowledge that Makoto was six times his size and could easily punish him for peeking kept him in place. He sat down while keeping his head forward.


“… Right, I can barely hear you even if you speak,” Makoto realized why she wasn’t getting a response from Takumi. “I’m going to wait thirty seconds before I come in. It’s getting cold out here in just a towel. Thirty… Twenty-Nine…”


Makoto started counting down. With each second, Takumi tensed up further. Wasn’t Makoto a bit too accepting of the situation? Sure, he was the one who initially planned to stay the night, but at the very least, he was expecting Mayumi to also be home and for him to be staying in the guest room… Well, before he knew that the Compression Chamber took up the entire room anyways… Even at doll size, he was still a high school boy spending the night in the room of a high school girl.


Because myriad thoughts were surging through his mind, Takumi shook his head to try and physically shake off the confusion. This brought something to his attention the moment Makoto hit ‘eleven’ on her countdown.


He was near a mirror. The cat clock he had gotten Makoto in the past was the object he had run toward earlier to hide. It also came with a mirror on the stomach of the lucky cat. Makoto said the multipurpose clock was very convenient for her and had kept it on her desk since then next to her green reading glasses case.  Though he wasn’t directly facing it, he could clearly see Makoto’s dresser in the mirror like he was looking at a dance school’s enormous wall mirror. 


“Two… One… Okay. I’m coming in. No peeping, alright? I get it’s my bad, but I will so make you regret it if I catch you.”


Makoto’s warning came loud and clear. Takumi used his hands to cover his eyes. The moment he did, the door creaked open. He could hear the thuds of Makoto’s footsteps as she rushed toward her dresser. 


As she had said earlier, Makoto was clad in only a white towel. It was a small towel, one that could wrap around her torso but had to be held with her left hand or else it would drop on the floor. The towel struggled to hide her bouncing breasts as she used her free right hand to open the dresser and search for her pajamas. The girl’s long dark hair was clearly still wet. The drops of water sliding off her hair, her neck, and the rest of her body hitting the wooden floor could be heard and seen by Takumi even across the room.  An anxious expression was on Makoto’s face. Though she was trying her best to get dressed as quickly as possible, she glanced over in Takumi’s direction every so often.


How did Takumi know this? How could he not? Makoto could only see his small figure covering his eyes while facing the wall from a distance. Through his fingers, he could still glance at the mirror to see his friend’s monolithic wet figure. To her, he was nothing more than a part of the scenery of her room, but to him, she was a living tower moving in the distance. She was none the wiser as he witnessed the kaiju sized girl get dressed.


Or rather… was she? He could have sworn that Makoto had a small smile on her face for a moment. And did she take a step towards him instead of going to the dresser?



“… Come on… where are they…?” 


No… perhaps he was just imagining things.


Makoto was unintentionally giving the boy an amazing sight as she struggled to find her pajamas in her dresser. Now that Takumi thought about it, Makoto did leave earlier in a huff. She left so suddenly, she probably did not realize she had not brought her clothes with her to the bathroom until she was finished washing herself.



“Aha!”


Makoto found a pair of black and green running shorts. Though not her typical pajamas, she was desperate to find something to cover her lower body. From his place on the table, Takumi could see the girl turn her back to him. Makoto struggled slowly to put on her shorts. Her distant movements were clumsy as she used only one hand to put on her shorts. Takumi’s only note from observing was that Makoto was of the ‘no-underwear-at-night’ faction. Had he attempted to process any more of the giant nude girl, his self-control would have crumbled.


Really, what kind of predicament was he in? He was being given a clear view of his close friend sliding her shorts up 4.5 meter tall bare legs… legs that had painfully crushed him earlier. If his peeping was discovered, there was a good chance he’d be stomped on again. Sure, his body was stronger at his compressed size, but that had hurt. Once was enough.


Even so, Takumi couldn’t stop himself from looking through his fingers at the mirror image of Makoto. After being successful with her shorts, Makoto had regained some of her composure. She moved more swiftly to search for a shirt in the drawer. She was getting much more careless which Takumi caught quickly. Makoto’s grip on her towel was looser and higher. He could clearly see her exposed navel and the lower portion of her naked breasts. They bounced hypnotically as the girl searched for a shirt to sleep in.


“There we go.”


Makoto’s success was highlighted by her yanking out a loose white T-shirt which had a horizontal black stripe along her chest area. Makoto turned her back to Takumi to put on her top layer, but to put on her shirt, she dropped her towel. He could see the girl’s wet dark hair fall halfway down her bare back. That was quickly covered by the shirt, however. Makoto pulled her hair out from underneath, but still damp hair had made the new shirt wet as well. The loose white shirt clung to the girl’s back from behind. The color of her skin could be seen through the wet portions of her white shirt.


Takumi was quick to stop glancing at the mirror and fully hid his eyes with his palms. His face was red, he was sure of it, but he had not covered his face just to hide that fact. Makoto was done getting dressed. After picking up her towel, she was heading in his direction.


Thud! Thud! Thud!


Three steps. That was all it took for Makoto to move across the expanse of her room from her dresser to her desk. She focused her sight on Takumi who could feel her eyes piercing down on him from above. His small body, sitting near her bottled water and unfinished shortcake, could not escape her gaze. He hoped the sweat trickling down his neck was too small for her to notice. His face being covered would at least give him some semblance of trustworthiness.


“I’m done changing Taku…”


“Can I turn around yet?” the boy attempted to remain calm. Having to yell for Makoto to hear him at least prevented his voice from cracking with nervousness. It was strange to think that the need to yell made it easier for him to lie.


“Yeah… You really weren’t peeping, right?”


“Do you think I’d be willing to when I’m this small?” he lied. He hesitated to turn around but knew it would be better in the long run to do so. Makoto would get suspicious if he were hiding his face for too long. Slowly, the boy stood up on the desk and turned to see the black stripe of Makoto’s T-shirt protruding outward above him. To distract his friend, Takumi brought up an old memory. “I thought you were a pajama girl. Those kiddy animal PJs looked so cute on you last time I saw them…”


“D-Don’t bring that up! I had to borrow sis’s old ones that time because mine were in the wash,” Makoto reflexively argued back to hide her embarrassment. When she caught herself, she retreated half a step back. “A-Anyways, I was in a hurry so I put these on instead. I’ve cooled down a little now, so things should be calmer for the rest of the night.”


Makoto pulled out her rolling chair and took a seat at her desk again. She placed her left arm on her desk as she moved to check the time on her cat clock. Takumi jumped back to avoid being hit by his friend’s long arm, but also kept an eye on her face as she read the time to be 8:25. Makoto’s lack of reaction regarding the mirror of the cat clock suggested she did not realize he could have looked at her through that. Takumi certainly hoped so at least.


“There’s still a little time left before bed. I’m going to finish my cake, but is there anything we should do?”


The question Makoto asked was just what Takumi had wanted. From the compression to the durability tests to dinner to the peeping, Takumi was exhausted. He had admitted he was tired earlier but now he was desperately in need of a rest. Cupping his hands around his mouth, the boy was prepared to yell out his request.


“If we’re not changing me back until the tests are done, can we figure out how I’m going to spend the night?”

End Notes:

For the full color image, check dA: https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch3-Evening-Excitement-985129014

Bedtime Preparations (28 cm) by jellytea819

Bedtime Preparations (28 cm)


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----


Thud! Thud! 


“Damn… I know Mayu-nee is a packrat, but this is ridiculous… At least we finally have a use for her old toys.”


Thud! Thud! Thud! Crash!


“Kyaa! I forgot we used to have a hamster. That cage almost hit my head.”


Searching through the closet of her sister’s room was not an easy task for Makoto. Her sister was never a neat person.  Mayumi’s bedroom was only kept clear of clutter because the sisters’ mother would lecture her if it wasn’t. Her walk-in closet was another story entirely. Filled with all of Mayumi’s belongings since childhood, the walls of the closet were lined with cluttered cardboard boxes. The carpeted floor was covered in dirty laundry that spilled out of her laundry hamper and any items Mayumi had to throw into the closet to not get told off by their mother.


Makoto knew it would be difficult to rummage through her sister’s things, but if there was anything she could use as her compressed friend’s bed, it would most likely be in there. Mayumi wouldn’t mind. Half of those items were also considered hand-me-downs to Makoto. Leaving Takumi waiting on her desk in her bedroom, Makoto had entered her sister’s bedroom to find something that would answer his request.


“I do not want to clean this cage tonight, and I’m pretty sure Taku would hate being locked up… The dollhouse looks like it’d be the right size, but it’s all plastic… What to do…? What to do…?”


It took time for Makoto to consider what would be suitable for Takumi. She was willing to work slowly, however, because it gave her time to collect her thoughts alone. For that, she was grateful.


She was smiling. She was smiling so widely, Makoto had to bite the inside of her lip to force herself to stop doing so. It was still so hard to believe that she had succeeded in convincing Takumi to compress himself down. Though she had thought so earlier, having to make him a bed made her think of having a pet. Takumi was essentially the size of one now. Sure, she had considered him a doll earlier, but pet was more accurate considering he was still a living and breathing person. That fact only enhanced the appeal, in Makoto’s opinion. After having a taste of the power she held over him at his size, she realized she was awakening to a new world.


Makoto paused as she was half way done with lifting the cage that had dropped back to its original place. She realized her breaths were getting deeper. Her palms felt sweaty and her body was heating up again. Her body shook as an electric tingle shot up her spine.


Bad. This was bad. Makoto was going down a dangerous path, and she knew it. She had tried her best to calm down earlier by taking a freezing cold shower, but because she had carelessly forgotten to bring her clothes to get dressed, she had to return to her room naked while Takumi was still inside. It was a mistake. It honestly was not something she had planned.


“Am I really… this perverted…?”


Makoto tried to shake the rush of heat that spread through her body. Misuzu said that Makoto liked Takumi, but she always denied it. To even consider she was interested in the boy who was so dedicated to his sister pissed her off. She was just getting her revenge for the emotions she had felt because of Takumi…


Putting the hamster cage back in its proper position, Makoto turned to the closed door of her sister’s walk-in closet. Her eyes drifted in the direction her bedroom was. She had left Takumi alone in her room knowing full well that he couldn’t leave. He was waiting for her to bring him something to act as a makeshift bed for the night. 


Did she really hate Takumi? No, of course not. They were friends. Since they met in middle school when Takumi introduced himself to her sister, they had been friends. Friends were all they could be. She had never won against her sister in life, and she would certainly never gain Takumi’s attention like Mayumi had… 


Makoto got down on her knees. She felt short of breath. Her emotions were getting the better of her. As great as her acting was, she couldn’t fight her own body. Her thoughts surged, causing her mind to go hazy.


All that Takumi had seen that afternoon and evening was her. Being compressed to 28 cm put Takumi literally in her grasp. He hadn’t been able to fight her hands, and he hadn’t been able to fight her feet. Her wish to have the boy finally look at her had finally been granted now that he was nothing more than a doll-sized pet to her.


Makoto’s fingers instinctively reached down to her lower body. Her shorts were in the way so she swiftly pulled them down and let them dangle off her ankles. She was getting excited just thinking about it again. Her fingers slowly began to slide toward her womanhood. She caressed it gently and repeatedly. The arousal was too much for her to hold back.


“Ta…ku…” She mumbled the name of the boy that was on her mind. She rested her body on the floor and began to stick her index and middle finger into her increasingly warm, private spot.


The memory of Takumi being in the same room as her when she got dressed filled Makoto’s mind with lewd thoughts. She hadn’t forgotten her clothes on purpose. She was just so desperate to fight the urge to touch herself at the time that she hurried to get a change of pace. It was embarrassing to have been nothing but a towel in front of Takumi, but it had also been a rush. She wasn’t an exhibitionist, but the idea of her casually getting dressed being the centerpiece of Takumi’s eyes and ears thrilled her. The Takumi who had always been paying attention to her sister couldn’t have been able to look away at her. 


Though she didn’t catch him peeking on her, she was certain that he had been. He couldn’t possibly ignore her. At his scale, she would be a monument to him. Her actions would shake his world and her voice would resound in his ears. He, on the other hand, could easily fall out of her notice if she wasn’t paying attention. His presence and significance had been drastically reduced with his size.


Makoto was unconcerned that she was touching herself in her sister’s closet. Her desires were continuing to overwhelm her.  She had been cautious and set 1/6th size as the compression setting, but now she wondered how Takumi would see her at smaller sizes. She considered what she could do to such a small person. She could completely smother him with her enormous breasts; the same breasts that every other high schooler except Takumi had told her to her face were big for her size. She could literally have the boy for a bite-sized snack. She could use him as a replacement for the very fingers she was using to masturbate. He could very well swim in her juices.


“Hyaah!”


Her body twitched. The sticky fluid coating her fingers was continuing to spill out as she stuck her index and middle finger deeper in. She moaned as her desires exploded and spilled over with her climax. Makoto's body arched backwards as her sexual bodily fluids spilled onto the carpet of her sister’s walk-in closet.  Her extreme thoughts of ‘playing’ with her small friend had completely consumed her for that one instance of pleasure.


“Hah…. Hah… Ta…ku…”


With her pent up sexual frustration released, Makoto rested silently on the floor, her right hand only 10 centimeters away from her exposed privates with a strand of sticky fluid connecting the two.


A sigh of regret escaped Makoto. It hurt her to admit that she liked Takumi. She hadn’t been able to get him to look in her direction until she tricked him and compressed him. Even so, she had just masturbated while thinking about him and calling his name. Really, she was such a disgusting person, fantasizing about having her way with her tiny schoolmate. If Takumi ever realized it, he’d definitely call her a disgusting pervert. Then again, he could very easily call her a manipulating witch or even a heartless maniac for tricking him into becoming compressed. 


She stood up and inspected the stain she left on the carpet with a frown. Having lost to her sexual instinct, she realized she was skating on thin ice. She was already lying to Takumi, but she had believed she could easily amend his distrust for compressing him by acting like a proper friend again. If she lost control in front of him, however, their relationship and more importantly his life could be in danger…


But it was already too late to turn back. She could only keep going. Any bridges that she had to cross, she would burn only after she got to them.


Makoto reached for her shorts. She had to clean up the mess she had made in her sister’s room, but she also had to get Takumi’s bed ready. She had decided against the dollhouse and the hamster cage, but there was another option she had in mind. It would take a bit more time rummaging through more closets, though.


With her clothes on, Makoto opened the door to leave her sister’s closet and room with a sigh. She didn’t have the motivation or desire to play with Takumi any more for the night. She would rather clear the next chapter in her game before bed.


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


“It’s not much, but I thought this would be the best option out of what I could find. I tried to make it as comfortable as possible. I’ll leave you in this and put it on the nightstand for tonight.”


“You know, you could just leave me in the guest room.”


“At your size? I’m worried you’d get hurt. Just put up with it. I don’t want to have you watching me in my sleep either, y’know?”

 

Takumi stared at the solution Makoto had come up with regarding his bed situation. He was wondering if she’d pull out some dollhouse she had when she was a kid for him, but Makoto’s explanation for why a dollhouse would be a poor choice was reasonable. His height wasn’t quite the same size for the dolls in the dollhouse and plastic beds would certainly be uncomfortable.


The old shoebox for Makoto’s casual boots certainly wouldn’t have been his first choice, however.


Takumi looked down from Makoto’s bed at the box the girl had placed on the floor. The box was approximately 40 cm by 60 cm by 20 cm in width, length, and height. Inside the cardboard container were sheets and blankets Makoto had folded and crammed in to create a soft mattress for him. She included a packet of tissues like the ones advertisers in the city gave out to any passersby. This was to be the pillow. From 25 cm above, Takumi could see what she had made for him was beyond the scale of a king sized bed. The shoebox at his size could very well be a bedroom.


“Well, I guess I’ll give it a shot then,” Takumi approached the edge of the bed and looked down. The 50 cm drop from the bed to the top of the shoebox was a bit more than a few meters of falling to him. He could make it safely since the bedding was soft. “Banzai!”


Takumi performed his worst belly flop into the folded blankets of the shoebox below. It was like jumping from a moderate height high dive at the local pool, though the landing was much softer and warmer than water. Takumi barely caused a dent in the folded blankets. After all, according to his calculations, his current weight was not even a kilogram.


“H-hey! That was pretty dangerous!” Makoto expressed her concern. 


“Well, it didn’t hurt as bad as your heavy foot,” grinned the boy. It was only after he said it that Takumi realized that his joke may have been cruel, considering Makoto had been scared for him earlier, but the girl seemed to take it calmly, despite her frown. 


“Well, I’m sorry, alright? I know I went overboard, but you don’t have to insult my weight.” Makoto felt insulted but also giggled. Takumi chuckled as well. It relieved him that she was showing regret but also willing to take his remarks lightly. If she was willing to joke around, she was relaxed, meaning he could be as well. 


“Hey, if you’re heavy, then what am I right now?”


His mood had recovered enough to be willing to look Makoto in the eye, but that was a bad decision on his part. His smile left his face when he sat up. Now that he was on the shoe box which was on the floor, he found himself looking up at Makoto’s feet as she sat on her mattress. Every bit of his friend loomed over him, and her feet swayed above his head ominously. His experience from before reminded him that she could easily stomp on him with them.



“You’re nothing much at all at this moment,” Makoto told him. She said it casually since he had asked that question as a joke, but the blunt truth smacked him like a heavy jab to the stomach.


“Nothing, huh?” It was strange, to be honest. He had come to fix Mayumi’s machine and now he was resting in Makoto’s shoebox with her warmly looking down on him like a pet and its master.


… Pet, huh? That was a scary thought. He turned to see the massive teddy bear Makoto kept that she had accidentally knocked down onto the floor. The stuffed doll was twice his height and still stood taller than him while he was on the shoe box. Becoming compressed was really putting things into a different perspective for Takumi. After struggling to no avail earlier and after getting scared by Makoto’s taunts of eating him, he was aware how his size put him at his friend’s mercy. Even so, Makoto was still taking care of him. He’d be fine. Outside of her research minded sister, Makoto was the person he’d trust the most.


“Okay. I’m lifting it up.”


Takumi would have appreciated it if his friend would have let him reply before taking action. The box he was on rose up slowly like an elevator, but stopped suddenly and jerked horizontally when Makoto slid the box onto her night stand. Takumi lost his balance and fell back onto the soft sheets without injury, but he swore he would have gotten whiplash from the sudden change in direction had his body not been made more durable.


“Easy now, Neko. I don’t want a roller coaster ride before bed.”


“Eh? That was too fast? I thought I was going slowly. I even stopped right away.”


Takumi would have liked to tell Makoto that elevators need to slow down before stopping to avoid the sudden jerking, but he opted against it. He buried himself in the tissue pillow he had been given and took in a whiff of sweet lavender and lotion. It wasn’t that strong of a scent, as companies who had advertisers pass out tissues were cheap, but it was a soothing aroma for Takumi… at least somewhat…


“It’s fine. I can forgive you since it feels like I’m living in the lap of luxury here with this super king sized bed.”


“I’m glad to hear that, but you do know that’s just a shoebox, right?” she asked as she picked up her fallen stuffed plush toy as well.


Takumi knew. He was well aware of it. Despite the lavender and lotion infused tissues, Takumi could still smell the lingering scent of Makoto’s boots. The lavender and lotion mixed with the shoe leather and the smell of feet that the box had absorbed from the weeks Makoto kept her used boots in storage when she was not wearing them. It didn’t stink, per se, but it was an aroma he wasn’t used to and he could not avoid breathing in. He was in Makoto’s shoebox, alright, but he could bear with it. At least he wasn’t breathing in the sweat and pantyhose from earlier.


Makoto called Takumi’s attention after glancing at her clock. “It’s 9:20. I’m not the type to sleep this early when it’s the holidays, but you’re tired right? Do you want me to turn off the lights now?” 


“That sounds like a plan. I’m not sure how long it’ll take for me to fall asleep at this size, but I really just want to lounge and relax right around now,” Takumi shouted so his friend could hear. He rested his body on the folded blankets that were his new mattress. It was warm and soft, much more comfortable than the firm bed at his home. Actually, having a room sized bed was very nice. 


“Same here.”


Makoto nodded and stood up to flip the switch of her bedroom lights. She turned the lights off, and Takumi’s vision went dark outside of the single wall nightlight Makoto had on the outlet closest to the door of her room.


“I didn’t know she couldn’t sleep without a light on. That’s kind of cute of her,” Takumi chuckled at learning about a more childish side of Makoto.


Makoto did not return to her bed immediately but instead walked to her desk. She reached for her glasses case to put them on. The reason she put them on became evident when she opened one of the desk drawers. Inside was her portable game system kept inside a limited collector’s edition case. Makoto reached in further to grab her black, noise canceling gaming headphones. She plugged the headphones into her game console and put them on when she turned on the system. The bright glow of the screen lit up the girl’s face.


“I was trying to finish chapter 5 earlier, but the boss stage was giving me trouble thanks to my party set up. It’ll hurt my pride if I can’t beat the level the same night I started it.”


Makoto rested on her bed and wrapped her body in her baby blue blanket. She held the portable console out of the blanket at arm’s length and loaded her save file. Takumi couldn’t see from his vantage point what game Makoto was playing. All he could see were her bare feet poking out of her blanket, less than twenty centimeters away from the nightstand he was on. They gently touched the nose of the large stuffed animal she always kept at the foot of her bed. The boy reeled back to avoid the “Chief-kun” doll as it leaned toward him thanks to Makoto’s push.


There was a strange appeal in being able to see his friend without her usual leggings. Looking at his female friend’s pale bare legs sticking out of her blanket, Takumi couldn’t help but turn his head up and down to survey the long soccer field sized body hidden beneath. It was like looking at hills from atop a skyscraper. The steady incline of the blanket became steeper as it covered the massive form of Makoto lying on her side. 


She really was gaming, Takumi realized. With her headphones and reading/gaming glasses on, Makoto was paying absolutely no attention to him. He couldn’t see her eyes due to the glare from the light of the game console, but her expression was clearly focused only on the screen. The only actions she made were subconscious ones as her party was in danger. Makoto grunted and clenched her toes as she tried some risky strategy. Her body visibly tensed as she waited for the result. The entire bed shook when her body jerked as she pumped her fist in success.


“Guess I’ll try to sleep,” mumbled Takumi. He wouldn’t be able to if he kept staring. Closing his eyes and unbuttoning his clothes until he only had his T-shirt and pants on, Takumi shoved his head deeper into his tissue pillow to block out the light and his view of the giant Makoto. It was hard for him to believe that Makoto could play a game after everything that had happened that day, but she had always been a strange girl. Then again, the 28 cm high school boy wasn’t in any position to tell her that. Takumi crawled under the top layer of the folded blankets in the shoebox and wrapped himself up tightly.


“Good night, Taku.” Makoto suddenly spoke up. She had not turned her head in his direction, but she had noticed he was going to get some rest. Hearing his friend’s gentle, feminine voice before he was about to sleep, Takumi wondered if he ever would experience the same thing again. It was perhaps a one-time event that he owed to Mayumi’s Compression Chamber. Makoto wouldn’t be able to hear him, but Takumi still felt compelled to respond.


“Good night… Neko…” 


End Notes:

For the full color image, check dA: https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch4-Bedtime-Preparations-985241946

Nighttime Antics (28 cm) by jellytea819

Two hours. 


Two hours of sleep was all Takumi Endou had. Two hours of sleep was apparently all Takumi Endou needed. He did not remember his dream. He did not know if he even had dreamed. When he woke up at 11:30 at night, his body felt strangely energetic. Whether it was just some random body chemistry or a side effect from being compressed, he did not know. What he did know was he was awake.


Makoto was too apparently.


“Geh… Damn critical hit… Got to heal again… C’mon… Just a bit more…”


Mumbling to nobody in particular late into the night while fighting a boss on the hardest difficulty setting, Makoto was not the type to stop playing just because she needed to sleep. Once she started something, her stubbornness wouldn’t let her pull back. She could be consumed by a video game well into the morning. She was, at least, courteous enough to whisper with Takumi in the room. For that, Takumi was thankful, as he did not wake up because of her actions.


“…Ok. We’ll have you buff attack… I’ll heal… Special… Item… Alright, good… Now, no crits please…”


Though if he hadn’t woken up on his own, Takumi had a feeling he would have been forced awake anyways. Makoto seemed to be getting frustrated with whatever boss battle she was at. She did not need to complain about critical hits for Takumi to realize that. How she held her portable game console close to her frowning face and how she kicked her feet back and forth told him physically. Makoto was pounding her mattress with frustration and that pounding reverberated through the mattress, into the bed frame, into the adjacent night stand, and into the shoebox Takumi was on.


“That’s Neko for you,” Takumi nervously chuckled. Most people would consider the short gamer girl slowly getting irritated as she played her game in bed cute. To the 28 cm boy, he was too concerned with Makoto’s subconscious movements to even begin thinking about her charm points. Makoto turned onto her stomach to get a more comfortable gaming position and her mighty, tree-trunk legs and feet rose into the air above Takumi like a construction crane lifting an iron support beam. Takumi could only stare as Makoto rocked her legs up and down, fanning a breeze of warm body heat onto the doll boy. A hint of soap and sweat from those person-sized feet entered his nose, the latter of which he did not want to admit he was getting accustomed to.


Fresh air. Takumi needed some fresh air to clear his mind. Crawling out from the portion of blanket he had curled up in, the boy stood up on his springy makeshift bed. The height of the shoebox had made the bed feel similar to the top bunk of a bunk bed. There was no ladder to jump down, though. Takumi instead opted to grab the edge of the box to steady his drop down to the nightstand.


Looking back at the shoebox bed, the boy saw the top of the box was level with his shoulders. It would take some effort to get up again, but it wouldn’t be too difficult. He would climb back up later. Takumi now had a more open area to move now that his feet were on a more solid surface, so he could take a little walk.


There wasn’t much to Makoto’s night stand. She had moved her lamp to the floor to make room for the shoebox. The shoebox took up more than half of the table’s surface, but that half was still big enough for Takumi to stretch and pace about. He walked to the edge of the night stand and looked down. He hoped he wasn’t developing a fear of heights after having been picked up and down by Makoto. He was glad he was still fine with the sight. He had a view of the ground he could probably get from the roof of his school. Getting down wasn’t out of the question, Takumi thought. His body had been tested to be more durable, but his common sense was still screaming at him to not even think about it. It would certainly hurt, and he would rather avoid pain if it was possible.


Takumi decided to find a safer place along the edge to be. He approached the side of the table that was facing Makoto’s bed. The drop from the night stand to the mattress was not as far and he would at least have a comfortable cushion beneath if he fell.


Taking a seat on the edge, Takumi let his legs freely swing back and forth. He tried to set it to the rhythm of Makoto’s movements, but it surprised him to see large legs move so quickly. He wondered if that meant his own motions would seem slow to Makoto. Thinking back to Mayumi’s notes, he recalled that they did mention the word relativity. From what he knew about the subject, he wondered if his smaller state would affect his perception of time and speed. 


“Actually… that’d be a scary thought… If I were any smaller, Neko walking could seem faster than the speed of sound… I’d rather not deal with sonic booms.” The mystery of Compression was a puzzle that both excited and worried the high schooler. He understood why having a human test subject would be important for his mentor’s experiments. Being able to get feedback from someone who can witness the change of scales would expand the investigation in numerous directions.


Takumi shook his head. He had gotten out of the shoebox to clear his mind and body. Looking forward, he took in the majestic landscape that was his friend lounging in her bed. He had heard of people going up to rooftops to look down on the cityscape, but Takumi never thought he could do the same thing in Makoto’s bedroom. The everyday objects of his female friend’s room were now six times larger in scale. The walls, ceiling, and furniture were all distant and out of his reach. Even Makoto’s favorite stuffed teddy bear, the eye-patched “Chief-kun”, dwarfed him. He was close enough to the plush doll to touch it, and he could see that he could climb on its head like an anime mascot character.


Makoto herself was another matter entirely. He had seen earlier that her legs alone were as thick as tree trunks. He had been crushed by a foot that weighed more than a car even when she was not pushing down. Makoto was a living, breathing giant. When she was lying down on her bed, Takumi could see that it would take two or three minutes to walk from her feet to her face. Makoto could easily fill up his school’s gym if they kept the difference in scale when he was regular sized.  


The thought of a giant Makoto with him at regular size caught Takumi’s interest. He was curious about whether or not the success of the Compression Chamber would give way to the development of an Expansion Chamber. If so, how would the world be if it were possible to enlarge objects and people rather than shrink them down? That was yet another question to be added to his list of questions for Mayumi when she returned.


Time passed as Takumi was lost in thought. When he finally drifted out of his mental discussion, Takumi noticed Makoto was swinging her legs a lot more slowly. She was probably making progress in her boss fight and could relax a little. How long it would be before she went to bed, he did not know, but it couldn’t be much longer. Takumi took this as a sign to stand up.


Doing so was a poor decision on his part. He should have realized his choice to observe Makoto had set himself up for an unexpected occurrence, but it was too late. The moment Takumi stood back up, Makoto’s leg twitched and kicked backwards into her teddy bear. The doll slammed into the night stand. Its soft plushy body did not make the table shake violently, but for Takumi who was on the edge and had only just stood up, it was enough to disrupt his balance. The boy lost his footing and fell forward.


“Gwah!” Takumi did not have the time to close his eyes. He fell, but he did not hit the bed directly. He was close enough to Makoto’s teddy bear that his body first hit the doll’s arms. The momentum of his body caused him to rotate and flip. This saved him a fair amount of pain as when he slammed into the ground that was the firm mattress, he was on his back. The force of the impact had spread around his entire back without putting pressure on any other part of his body. He had somehow performed an ukemi to protect him from the fall.


Takumi stared up at his savior, the brown bear with an eye patch named ‘Chief-kun’, in stunned silence. If he wasn’t fully awake earlier, he certainly was now after the fall and the ukemi. Takumi quietly promised himself that if ever had time in the future, he would make sure to enroll in a judo class to properly learn the technique.


“Ouch… I know I considered falling being a possibility, but when did I trigger the event flag for it?” the boy complained and started to pick himself up. Even when his body was more resilient, he just did not enjoy feeling even the slightest bit of pain. “Well, at least I got out of that just fine…”

 

Upon standing up, Takumi thought to take back the words he had just said.


Observing Makoto from above had spoiled Takumi. He had seen her giant form from a safe, respectful distance the entire time, but now that he had fallen off the tabletop, he had lost the protective barrier that was the 45 cm distance between them. He was now well within his own arm’s reach of his friend’s bare right foot, the same car sized foot that had been used to test his durability earlier.


“… Hard to believe I’m getting intimidated by a girl’s foot…,” Takumi realized he was backing away when he backed into the Chief-kun stuffed bear. He kept his eyes focused on his friend’s feet as they rocked up and down. It was almost hypnotic. “But if I grab it…”


Picturing a scenario of him grabbing Makoto’s foot in his head, he frowned, realizing he’d get dragged along with it and then sent flying before Makoto noticed. Despite being nearly the same size as her foot, he was much lighter. He lost in a height contest, a weight contest, and a strength contest against Makoto’s foot. Takumi realized he had to be careful. Makoto had been moving around a fair amount earlier, so there was no telling when she would again.

“Let’s find another method…”


Takumi looked at his way back up to his shoebox bed. Chief-kun had fallen on its side thanks to the impact of Makoto’s foot and his falling body. He could climb onto the 50 cm stuffed doll, but he would not be able to reach the edge of the night stand even if he stood on it when it had fallen down, leaving him only with 18 cm of height to use as a platform. He couldn’t scale a two story tall building with a ladder that only reached half the way up. He had fallen and now couldn’t get up on his own.


Turning back was not an option, and if he stayed put, there was a chance Makoto wouldn’t notice him when going to sleep. Either her sporadic movements would catch him off guard again or he’d be stranded on her bed until she woke up. He would be left with no choice but to jump off if that were the case. Takumi frowned when he realized that getting Makoto’s attention was his best course of action.


“Hey Neko!” he shouted, but it was as ineffective as it had been since he had been compressed. Makoto still had her headphones on and was listening to the game’s music on full burst. He could hold a concert at her feet and she wouldn’t hear him. “Earth to Neko! Calling Neko! Hey!”


Takumi jumped up and down continuously, trying to muster as much force as he could to shake the bed so that Makoto could feel his presence. His weight, unfortunately, was far too light for the firm mattress. He, who hadn’t been able to make a dent in a pile of folded blankets when he jumped into them, would have to find another way.


“Guess I have no choice…,” the boy spoke to himself. He was reluctant. The option he had been hesitantly avoiding was directly coming up to Makoto.  As much as he trusted Makoto, she wasn’t aware of his presence on her bedside. There was no telling what would happen if he approached. If there was anything he had learned from giant robots and kaiju movies, it was to stay clear from anything big that could move. 


Takumi headed toward the side of the bed touching the wall. He wasn’t so stupid as to move toward Makoto's large bare feet as they rose and fell. Her legs could rise up or stretch out unexpectedly, which was the very reason he had fallen in the first place. He’d get closer to her from the side instead.


“You can stop shaking the bed now, Neko!” Takumi shouted knowing full well he wouldn’t be heard. It helped relieve some of the tension he had from feeling the ground bounce up and down from her leg movements. He struggled to stay upright as he approached the moving fallen trees that were his friend’s thighs. It was stupefying to think that the earthquakes he was feeling were from a 46 kg girl. He was starting to get motion sick.


Unable to maintain his balance, Takumi fell. He landed face first into his friend’s leg. Her soft flesh, warm from having been covered by a blanket until Makoto’s movements kicked it off, cushioned him like an airbag… While it was a meaty air bag, it was at least one that smelled of milk and honey… and sweat...


Takumi picked himself back up using his hands to push him off Makoto. As he did so, he felt the massive weight of Makoto’s muscle and fat with his hands. Her thigh was half his height when Makoto was lying down but, after the physical contact he just had, Takumi was well aware that just her right leg was more than a few metric tons. He knew it would be impossible to budge any part of his giant friend, but that wasn’t his goal in the first place. He just had to get her attention.


Turning toward the direction of his friend’s head, he saw that she hadn’t taken any action from his body slamming into her. Either she was too into the game or his antics were just that insignificant to her. He hoped it was the former. Either way, he knew if he was going to get Makoto’s attention, he’d have to take more drastic measures.


“Sorry Neko, but consider this payback for earlier.” 


The boy didn’t want to admit that he was going to enjoy what he was going to do. The boy placed both of his hands on Makoto’s thigh. He was not going to be able to get a good hold with just one. Then, he pushed his arms in and towards each other to pinch a chunk of the spongy flesh. It was tough to maintain his grip on it. Makoto’s skin tried its best to fall back into its original position. Takumi likened it to kneading a super-sized amount of mochi. He would have to work fast.


“One… Two… Three… Go!”


With as much arm strength as Takumi could muster, the boy twisted the part of Makoto’s thigh that he was able grab hold of with both hands.


“Yeowch!” Makoto screamed loudly enough to deafen Takumi. In her surprise, she rolled over to look at what had painfully pinched her sensitive legs. Unfortunately for Takumi, he was still holding on to Makoto when she moved. He was suddenly pulled into the air and, for an instant, felt completely weightless before his body was flipped and he was slammed on his back. Unlike before with the ukemi, the force of his impact was coupled with the momentum of when Makoto rotated her body. He hit the mattress hard.


“Gwahgh!” Takumi had the wind beat out of him by the simple action of his friend turning over. This was why he was so reluctant to approach Makoto. He knew he was going to regret it.


Makoto’s reflexive movement unfortunately did not let up on Takumi. She had quickly flipped her body in surprise to suddenly being pinched and that had yanked him from one side of the bed to the other.  What Takumi didn’t immediately realize was that he had been flung by the rotation even closer to where Makoto had been lying down. Not only that, she had not completely turned around yet.


Takumi only discovered his predicament when he was staring up not at the distant ceiling but instead at a wall of flesh.


“Wai-” was all the doll-sized boy was able to say before he was smothered by the very thigh he had pinched.


“Oh shit… Sorry for screaming Taku. I freaked out because something suddenly… Taku?”


Makoto’s voice rumbled through her body and into Takumi. He couldn’t hear her words clearly but he felt them. Being pressed down on by several tons of Makoto left him stuck between a rock and a hard place… or rather Makoto’s bare leg and the firm mattress. His forearms were barely exposed, so all he could do was struggle to raise them in a hopeless effort to break free.


It was impossible to get Makoto’s notice this time. Being trapped between her and the bed prevented Takumi from seeing, hearing, feeling, tasting, or smelling anything but his friend’s right thigh. As he gasped for breath in the little room he had, Takumi noticed that there was a strange scent engulfing his body. It was a lingering aroma that was… Wet? Salty…? Bitter...? He wasn’t quite sure how to describe it, but even at a trace amount, it was a noticeable smell.


Takumi realized it when Makoto’s weight shifted again. His body was forcibly dragged to the point where the fabric under his head had changed. Instead of bedsheets, he had been pulled toward Makoto’s shorts. The smell that was now overwhelming him had originated from his friend’s womanhood. Her decision to not wear underwear to bed made the wall between him and her vagina very thin.


As Takumi struggled against the stench of Makoto’s recent masturbation, the girl in question was completely unaware of his location. She had seen the empty shoebox where she had expected Takumi to be and was in a mixed state of surprise and worry. To get a closer look, she sat up, pushing her butt and legs down further into the mattress. Takumi was squished even more under Makoto’s weight.


“Taku? You awake?”


Makoto continued to change her position in order to cross her legs. As a result, Takumi, who Makoto still hadn’t realized was underneath her, had his predicament slowly go from bad to worse. Takumi’s body was ground into her shorts and the mattress as Makoto shifted her legs. The massive pillar of sweaty flesh rubbed against his entire body. Though he was remotely happy he was under Makoto’s thigh and not her butt, he was still suffering and was slowly getting dragged in that direction. The heat from Makoto’s body was radiating into him and he was having difficulty breathing again. He hardly had any breathing room thanks to the hunk of meat and muscle that buried him in the bedsheets.  As it dug deeper and deeper into him, the boy’s open mouth and face were filled and covered with the sweat coming off of Makoto’s body. Her skin, though normally smooth to the touch when he was normal sized, at least according to their friend Misuzu, felt rough at Takumi’s scale. He could only describe the sensation as being run over slowly by a rusty steamroller.


“Ne…ko…” the boy mumbled his giant friend’s name in desperation. He couldn’t move and his body was running low on oxygen.


Then, almost as though some god had heard him, the pressure let up. Since Makoto couldn’t see Takumi so well with just the light of her nightlight, she had to move closer. She did not want to scare Takumi if he was still on the shoebox, however, so she did not move the box. She approached it slowly. Placing her hands in front of her for balance, she leaned forward, releasing Takumi from his agony. He could breathe again and there was finally some distance between his body and Makoto’s butt and legs.


“Shit... Did you slip under the sheets?”


The bed shook as Makoto cautiously pulled the folded sheets out of her shoebox in case Takumi had fallen in. Takumi was still recovering from being crushed, but he could see Makoto’s truck sized rear swaying to and fro. It was hypnotic to the now exhausted doll sized boy. He was so dazed that his eyes could only see the motion of Makoto’s black shorts. Her voice felt distant to him.


“Hey, Taku, where are you? You better not have fallen!”


Realizing that Makoto was worriedly searching for him, Takumi forced himself to stand back up. He had gotten her to notice he wasn’t on the nightstand, but now he had to get her to realize he was right beneath her. The moving earth was not making it easy for Takumi to keep steady, but he saw that a clear goal was in front of him. As she inspected the shoe box, Makoto got on her knees. Her bare feet were pointing in Takumi’s direction again and were just a couple meters away from him from his perspective.


Takumi couldn’t think of any other option now. Before he fell forward again from the shaking bed, the boy darted forward. He was no athlete, but he had been successful with the ukemi earlier. He put all of his strength into what could be called an amateur American football tackle aimed directly at Makoto’s right foot.


“Hyah!” Makoto squeaked when she tapped her foot when she was in such a panicked state. She turned her head around to see what the cause was. “What the hell wa-… Taku?”


Taku, who was essentially hugging Makoto’s bare foot, was still breathing heavily from his earlier lack of oxygen. Now, he was breathing in the smell of feet again and looking up at the mighty tower of Makoto who had finally found him. She looked down at his tiny body with relief and shock.


“Yo… Neko… ‘bout time you noticed…” he spoke between breaths. His voice was too weak for Makoto to hear, but he had finally succeeded. For crying out loud, it had only just passed midnight. His weekend had only just begun. What else did his Golden Week have to bring?




…………………


……………………………………



“So you woke up and decided to take a walk.”


“Uh-huh.”


“And then because I kicked Chief-kun, you fell off the nightstand and onto my bed.”


“Yup.”


“And since I was so into gaming, you had to pinch me to get my attention.”


“That’s right.”


“And I ended up sitting on you…”


“Well, with your leg. Not your butt… Mostly…”


“Seriously?”


“Would I lie to you?”


“…… No I guess not…”


“………”


“… I’m so sorry,” Makoto apologized with a frown. After turning on the lights and leaving the room to get a drink of water, she had listened to Takumi’s tale about what had occurred. 


It was a sight for Takumi. A massive building sized giant was apologizing to him in dogeza on her bed. Even prostrating herself with her head touching the mattress, Makoto’s body still overwhelmed him in size. He could just barely reach the top of Makoto’s head when she was in front of him.


”Don’t be hard on yourself, Neko,” Takumi felt the need to treat his friend kindly. His tiny hand tried to pat her on the head, as was his habit when he was taller than her. Now that he was compressed, he realized it was not something he could do so easily anymore. He had to stretch his arm to the fullest, and even then, patting her hair down required much more force when its bounciness was much more noticeable at his scale. He wasn’t even sure Makoto could feel it. “It’s my fault too. I shouldn’t have been wandering so close to the edge in the first place.”


“Even if you say that, I’m the one who made you fall in the first place. I never pay attention to my surroundings when I game. Mom and Sis keep lecturing me about that, but I didn’t think it’d be that much trouble until today,” Makoto kept her head down which gave Takumi some time to stop patting it and back away before she stood back up straight again. In an instant, her massive body rose high up into the air. Makoto adjusted her seating position so that she was hugging her legs while she looked down at Takumi.  “… So I didn’t wake you?”


“You didn’t,” Takumi shouted up at his towering friend. He stretched his body to give her a display of his energy. “I’m not sure why but it feels like I recover quickly at this size. I might be looking a gift horse in the mouth, but I’d love to check with Mayumi-san’s notes to figure out why.”


Takumi waited for his friend to speak. Her eyes stared down at him through her glasses with concern. He was trying his best to cheer her up, but it looked as though he had scared her. He could clearly see from Makoto’s lip biting that she was holding back. Restraining herself seemed to be difficult for her. 


Slowly, Makoto slowly reached her hand out. Takumi looked up and tried not to flee, but her palm, which could easily grasp his head like a walnut, was admittedly intimidating. 


Makoto lightly ruffled Takumi’s dark brown hair with the center of her palm. Takumi was unused to being on the receiving end, but Makoto was gentle. Her large hand stroked him like a dog owner petting her dog. “Jeez, you sure are full of energy for a guy who was almost under my ass earlier.”


“Don’t remind me. That was a poor way to start my morning.” 


“Well I’m glad at least one of us got a good rest. It’s past midnight now, y’know? I’m getting tired just realizing that.” Makoto stopped petting Takumi and turned to glance at her desk clock. A tired scowl crossed her face. As she calmed down and realized her exhaustion, she pushed her legs forward. Takumi jumped back as her feet slid to where he had just been standing.


“Hey, careful!”


“S-sorry!” Makoto realized her mistake when Takumi called her attention to it. Takumi could see that her eyes were starting to droop. Despite all of her frantic searching for him earlier, she was clearly getting sleepy now that things had calmed down.


“You should probably get some sleep, Neko,” he advised her. “Don’t worry about me. I could use a walk around the house.”


“Hell no,” Makoto refused. She crossed her arms and glared down at him. “You were awake for just a few minutes and you got yourself crushed by accident. As if I’d be crazy enough to let you move around the house at night. I can let you walk on the floor, but you’re staying in this room. Got it?”


Who could say no to a towering, angry woman? “Y-Yes, ma’am.”


Makoto sighed in frustration. “Sorry, Taku. You and I both know it was a long day. I’ll put the shoebox and you on the ground, but that’s it.”


“Let’s skip the shoe box,” Takumi balked. “It kind of stinks of feet. Actually… my whole body kind of stinks now. Your sweat’s been all over me all day.” 


“Stinks? Hey, I just took a bath,” Makoto took offense to being told she stunk.


As he was the talkative type whenever he had the energy, Takumi did not shut up when he should have. “I don’t know. Your tights were really stuffy. It took a while to get that sour taste out of my mouth.”


“H-hey, I said I was sorry already.”


Takumi continued without listening to his friend’s self-conscious defense. “When I was under your leg earlier, the sweat was there too. There was some other smell there too… Man, it was dank. I couldn’t breathe in there.”


“Dank…? Under my leg…?” Makoto repeated his words. It took her time to process his fast and small voice talking.


“Well, I’m glad it was only your thigh. You were this close to sitting on me and I was getting dragged into your shorts before you stood up too. ”


“Dragged in…?”


“Still, I’d love to take a bath sometime soon. I need to get this stench off me or else it’ll cling to me even when I’m back to normal. I’m not going to lie, Neko. You sweat a little too mu- Gwah!”


Thump!


Takumi’s insensitive and oblivious rambles got him in big trouble. Makoto had finally come to realize that he had gotten more than just a whiff of her sexual activities. Upset and embarrassed, she did not stop her feet from sliding forward. They slid straight into Takumi’s legs and knocked the boy off balance. He fell onto the top of her 23 cm right foot and found himself riding it until Makoto chose to stop.


“I really hate that insensitive part of you, Taku…”


“Insensitive?” Taku repeated as he used his right arm to try and lift himself up off of Makoto’s feet. He was interrupted when the girl’s right leg started to rise into the air with him still limply on it. “Whoawhoawhoa!”


Makoto slammed her foot back down onto the bed. Though she was not stepping on Takumi’s body, Takumi felt the force when the bed and Makoto’s foot bounced back up after the impact. He was launched up a meter in the air from his perspective and landed back in front of Makoto’s feet. She suspended the soles of both of her feet above his fallen body. Takumi looked up to see her glowering at him with increasingly reddening cheeks and ears.


“Nek-?”


Without giving him the time to speak, Makoto pushed her feet forward again, this time onto Takumi’s chest. She made sure to not press down on him any more than necessary to keep him from moving. Takumi found himself face to face with the big toes of both her left and right feet.


“Ah jeez. What a pain. It’s finally the holidays and I get dragged into dealing with Mayu-nee’s projects and an insensitive jerk staying over. And after that panic attack, I sure need to rest my feet,” Makoto was not subtle with the purposeful bad acting and the sarcasm. She was loud and vocal as her watermelon sized toes scrunched up in front of Takumi’s face. They swayed up and down, threatening to smack him. The smell of foot sweat once again assaulted Takumi’s nose, much stronger now that they were on top of him.


“Oy! Hey! Neko, please!”


“I bet they sure stink according to some little doll,” Makoto continued ‘ignoring’ him with a pout. “Some perverted little doll who doesn’t know how to treat a woman.”


“H-hey, I was just being hones-”


Takumi’s open mouth was suddenly forced shut when Makoto nudged her toe into his face. She continued to speak, not allowing him a moment’s rest. “Heh, you’re normally a big dumbass who doesn’t understand delicacy at all, but now you’re just a perverted little foot-toy that I can shut up with my big toe. Maybe I should just leave you at this size.”


Makoto’s words sent a frightening chill down Takumi’s spine. He hoped she was just joking, but she could very well follow through with her threat. Makoto had complete control over him now. He couldn’t move. He couldn’t even struggle. He was being completely engulfed under Makoto’s soles. Tears poured down his eyes because all he could do was be overwhelmed from having rancid foot sweat shoved into his nose and mouth.


“You’ve got to be…. kidding me…” Takumi fought back the tears and the pressure his body was feeling. Makoto was starting to go overboard. 


“Or I could just leave you at my feet for the night. I am feeling sleepy and it’d be too much work to make your bed again. Ooh… or maybe I could stuff you in today’s tights. Then you could learn to enjoy the smell of my body…”


Correction: Makoto had gone overboard. 


“Ne- *cough* Neko!” Takumi shouted his friend’s nickname as loudly as he could, but Neko continued playing with him with her feet. Whether or not she heard him didn’t seem to matter now if she was choosing to ignore him. There was only one thing Takumi could think of to get something to happen.


Pulling his head back to get some room between him and Makoto’s toe, the compressed boy opened his mouth and launched forward into it. He sank his teeth right into the big toe.


“Yeowch!” Makoto immediately felt the bite. In reaction, she pulled her feet off of Takumi and reeled back on her bed. Takumi was thankful he opened his mouth in time or else he would have needed dentures with the speed she recoiled away at.


“Gwah… Finally free…,” Takumi was relieved to finally be able to stand back up again. He gave Makoto an angry glance, not amused by what he just transpired. “That was really uncalled for, Neko!”


Makoto fought fire with fire and yelled back. “Hey, I’m not the one who had a good whiff of a girl’s pussy.”


“P-u!?” Takumi was used to Makoto’s occasional curses, but her saying the word ‘pussy’ caught him off guard. “It’s not my fault I was stuck there, y’know?”


Both of them were starting to lose the momentum of their anger thanks to the other’s reasoning. “W-Well, you didn’t have to tell me it smelled bad… Girls are sensitive about that kind of stuff.”


“I-,” Takumi recognized his bad habit of talking too much, but still felt the need to defend his argument while apologizing. “At this size everything seems amplified. I’m sorry for not shutting up earlier, but this whole getting crushed thing is getting old. You really freaked me out with what you said, Neko.”


“Too far? … I… No, you’re right… That was… bad… Really bad…,” Makoto grit her teeth. It looked as though she was having a headache. Did she realize only just now what she had done? She returned the apology with one of her own. “… I’m sorry too. Getting embarrassed and angry like that was stupid of me. I shouldn’t be bullying you after all the stuff I did today… Maybe I’m just pissy from being sleepy.”


Takumi was sure Makoto had been enjoying herself earlier, but she was honestly regretting her actions as well. He, too, knew he needed to learn to shut up, and not just in front of Makoto while he was compressed. It was a skill he needed to practice or else he’d be in trouble in the future.


“Truce?” Takumi proposed. He extended his hand out of habit.


“…Truce,” Makoto accepted. To meet his hand, she extended her index finger. Takumi grabbed the large finger and shook it up and down. The feeling was surreal to him, but then again, the entire day had been that way.


It really said something about their relationship when, after getting into a quick argument, the two of them apologized to each other within seconds. Immediately after calling the truce, Takumi and Makoto both relaxed. Takumi sat down on the bed to give his legs a rest. His trained muscles needed to relax after having felt so much pressure. The pain hadn’t been too bad, but the overall experience had been hard on him.


Takumi watched as Makoto checked the spot where Takumi had bitten her. He had used all of his jaw strength to retaliate and it seemed to leave a mark.


“Well, damn. It isn’t bleeding, but I can see the tiny teeth marks,” she told him. She rested her foot back down on the bed and faced it toward him. She pointed at the mark on her right foot’s big toe that he had attacked. “You’re pretty ballsy to ruin a girl’s well cared for feet.”


“Ballsy? That was more like desperation,” Takumi stood up and approached Makoto to inspect her right foot. He kept his distance somewhat, wanting to avoid the aroma drifting from it, but he did want to inspect his handiwork. She was correct when she said that there were teeth marks. He could see that the skin was red around the indentation he made. Takumi checked his own teeth. The lingering taste of sweat and dry skin was still in his mouth. He wasn’t sure but he may have swallowed something he shouldn’t have.


“I better not get infected” “I hope nothing was infectious.”


Takumi blinked. So did Makoto. They shared a laugh from having the same thoughts and saying it at the exact same time. 


Placing his hand on Makoto’s bitten foot, Takumi got a good feel of her epidermis. The skin would have normally felt smooth at normal size, but he could feel uneven, rough sections that wouldn’t have been noticed at regular size. He gave the toe a quick squeeze “I think it should be fine. Looks like I only bit the outer layer. And even if I did break through, I don’t think I was anywhere near a vein or artery…”


Takumi searched for any visible veins or arteries on Makoto’s foot but was having difficulty doing so. Being the same height as it, he could see the various whorls, loops, and arches that would form her right foot’s toe prints. He could feel the bumps and ridges along the foot that Makoto would probably have difficulty noticing. He groped at Makoto’s sole and gave it a few gentle hits to see if he could get it to respond. Unfortunately, he was having no luck. Any blood vessels were probably further behind the relatively thick layer of skin.


“Hyaa! ”


Takumi stepped back to avoid Makoto’s toes scrunching together. He heard a strange sound in the distance. Looking up, Takumi saw Makoto with her eyes closed, trembling with a red face.  


“Taku… That kind of tickles.”


“Sorry,” the boy apologized. He had gotten into his research mindset again. “I didn’t think I was being too forceful.”


“No. Don’t be. I’m just very ticklish at my feet.”


Ticklish? Was such a gigantic wall really that sensitive? Takumi was not only surprised but also curious. Makoto hadn’t retreated her foot yet, but she was still observing him. He’d love to get his revenge, but he also knew a ticklish person could make very sudden movements. He’d rather not get kicked off the bed at full force.


“Hey, Taku. How does my foot feel at that size?” Makoto interrupted Takumi’s thoughts. “Sorry for asking. I know you’ve been around it all day and all, but I’m curious.”


Makoto’s question was interesting to Takumi. He had definitely encountered Makoto’s feet enough to last a lifetime, but putting it into proper words on short notice was difficult for the doll-sized boy. Takumi racked his brain to answer. “It’s… well how do I put this… it feels rougher than I thought it’d be. I can feel the ridges of your toe prints for crying out loud. It’s also got this soft give to it, like I can push it in and it’ll take a moment before going back to normal. I want to call it a wall with how big and firm it is, but it’s not like any wall I’ve ever seen.”


“Wow… That’s a pretty serious explanation. ”


“Hey, my job being compressed here is to be able to describe how the experience feels. I’d be a terrible test subject if I can’t do that,” Takumi boasted, feeling a little pride in his ability.


“Well, if that job doesn’t work out, you might want to consider a job as a mini-masseuse,” laughed Makoto. “That actually felt pretty good before it started tickling.”


Takumi took the compliment with reluctance. “At least take out the mini. Besides, I doubt randomly poking around your foot would feel good in the long run.”


“Hey, you never know. Why don’t you give my left foot a try?” Makoto pulled her right leg closer to her and instead kicked her left leg out in Takumi’s direction. The boy stumbled when the bed shook, but he was getting practice finding his center of mass to stay balanced.


Takumi saw Makoto’s smiling face as she rubbed her eyes. He shook his head in disbelief. He had looked at Makoto’s foot earlier because he was feeling sorry for biting her, but giving a foot massage to a foot as tall as him was something he did not want to do.


Baring his teeth, the boy gave his giant friend a toothy grin. “Do you want me to bite you again?”


Makoto literally retreated and pulled back her other foot, realizing her suggestion was a big request considering all she had done to him. “Sorry. Guess that was asking for too… much…”


As she said the last word of her sentence, Makoto yawned. She wasn’t lying earlier when she said she was tired.


“Crap… I should really be getting to sleep or else I’m going to be useless tomorrow.” She and Takumi both checked the time and saw that it was 1 o’ clock in the morning.


“You should just go to bed then,” Takumi advised her. “I’ve still got energy so you can just leave me on the floor like I said before we started fighting. No need to bother with the shoe box. Though I’d appreciate it if you also gave me your GS Vita. I might get bored later.”


“If you can play at that size, sure. Let me just plug it in and mute it so you don’t wake me up,” Makoto turned her body so she could extend her legs off her bed to stand up. She moved to grab the game system’s charger from her desk and to turn off the light. The room dimmed until only the nightlight’s glow was left. Takumi watched as Makoto’s dark figure navigated the dark room to plug her game system in and place it on the floor. She then bent down in front of her bed to get eye level with Takumi. “If you’re going to wander, make sure you don’t leave this room, okay?”


“The door’s closed anyways,” Takumi agreed with a shrug. He saw Makoto spread the sheets she had thrown out of the shoe box earlier onto the ground. She placed them further away from her bed so she wouldn’t step on them when she got up in the morning. There, she placed the game system and the glass of water she had gotten from the kitchen earlier. She had made him a little home base on the floor.


“Okay, this time, it’s my turn to sleep,” the giant girl placed her hands around the boy. She waited for him to be ready before she picked him up to bring him down to the floor. He stared into the girl’s drowsy, plate sized eyes, and she stared back. 


“Good night again, Taku,” she told him with a smile.


“Sweet dreams, Neko,” he replied. Makoto wrapped her hands around him and began to take him off of the bed. Takumi felt his body dragged through the air as she brought him to the floor and stood up to her full height. He watched the building sized girl crawl into her blankets from his lowered point of view.


Hopefully it wouldn’t be a long night. For now, all he could do was pass the time as his giant friend slept and dreamed.

End Notes:

For full color images, check my dA:

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch5-Nighttime-Antics-1-985249084

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch5-Nighttime-Antics-2-985249645

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch5-Nighttime-Antics-3-985249931

Captive Thoughts (28 cm/9 cm) by jellytea819

Captive Thoughts (28 cm/9 cm)


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


To say gaming was a casual, just-for-fun hobby would earn the contempt of many people. Takumi knew Makoto played games to relieve stress, but seeing the save files for her games reminded him once again that she could fit in with the gamer crowd for a reason. 


Nightmare Level difficulty on one of the reportedly hardest RPG games of all time is something he’d never be able to do. That wasn’t the only challenge Makoto had done either. In another game, he found she had sequence broken to playing through the entire game without a weapon. And on a different downloaded game, she had grinded to max level when the maximum level was 999.


How Makoto had time on her hands to put in all those hours was beyond Takumi. He was a fan of several of the series Makoto had on her memory card, but he would never be able to pull off the dedication needed to play like Makoto did. He could only watch or play on an easier difficulty, but he didn’t play those particular games that night because at his size, with the need to stretch both of his arms out to even reach the control stick and the buttons, attempting to play most of Makoto’s real-time action games would be difficult.  Searching through her game downloads, Takumi tried to find something that did not require him to use controls effectively. The GS Vina, at the moment, was more like an old arcade machine to him considering the size of the buttons. A dungeon crawler or simple, old fashioned RPG or even a visual novel would be easier for him to go through.


The game Takumi chose to help pass the time was one he didn’t expect to see. Makoto had one of the video games based on the fantasy card game he used to play in elementary school. The old anime he used to watch religiously as a child got so popular thanks to the card game. Makoto being a fan wasn’t surprising to him, but her having a digital copy of one of the video games of the series was surprising when they both grew out of playing. He wasn’t the type to get extremely into gaming, but Takumi spent a decent amount of time playing for nostalgia.


“Gah. My Color Magic deck just can’t beat that Sprite deck. Multi-Mini is such a cheap magic card,” Takumi stepped away from the TV-screen sized display of the GS Vina. He had lost for the third duel in a row against the computer opponent. If he played any longer, he’d get too frustrated.


Takumi turned from his seated position on his blanket base to look at the window. Through the blinds, he could see the moonlight and dark sky. It was still night time. Makoto’s desk clock told him that he had been playing for three and a half hours. It was just past 4:30 in the morning.  He was surprised he wasn’t tired from playing in the dark for so long. His vision was normally shot after playing after an hour and a half. He may have gotten a lot of energy from resting earlier, but playing for a lengthy amount of time was not something he was accustomed to. He’d expect that more from Makoto than him. 


Takumi stood up and stretched his body. He walked around the portable game console and hit the button to put it into sleep mode. The sun hadn’t risen yet, but his body was still very energetic. Gaming successfully helped him pass the time while Makoto slept. It was strange, really, to be gaming next to the bed of a gigantic high school girl. Although the game system had been set on mute, he had been mumbling to himself as he played. He still couldn’t curb that habit, but he was more aware of it now. The fact that Makoto hadn’t woken up gave some credibility to the phrase ‘quiet as a mouse’. 


“Ngh… Ssnnnk… Ungh…”


Well… Makoto’s snoring might have been the other reason why she couldn’t hear him. She seemed to be sleeping comfortably, but there were occasional jerks of her body that accompanied the sudden outbursts. Her breathing and snoring filled the otherwise silent room, making sure he did not forget her presence even while asleep.


“Ngggggh… Ta… Snnnnnk…”


She certainly made ignoring her difficult.


“Well… I guess now’s as good a time as any for a walk,” Takumi scratched his head. There really wasn’t much else to do waiting for somebody to wake up. Even at regular size, passing time from 1 o’ clock until morning was going to be difficult. At 1/6th size, all he had was Makoto’s game system. He couldn’t leave the room to look at the Compression Chamber and most objects were out of reach on Makoto’s desk, dresser, and nightstand. Even if he wandered, he could only observe things from a toy-sized perspective, and looking at things from below for so long hurt both his neck and his ego. Nonetheless, he needed a change of pace from so much gaming. The worst outcome had come to pass: he was bored.


The first destination on Takumi’s path was Makoto’s bed. The bedframe put the mattress high above him. He tilted his head back to see if he could see Makoto when he was right by it. He’d be better off seeing the fence that prevented people from jumping off the school roof. Makoto was sleeping away from the edge of the bed and towards the wall. He supposed that was for the best. He felt uncomfortable with the thought of Makoto facing him from her bed as he roamed the room.


The 28 cm boy spent a minute walking toward Makoto’s nightlight. It was across the room, but the flower shaped light was the closest thing to his level he could interact with. He did not get too close, however, because of how bright it was within 30 cm of it. The brightness of the nightlight was on par with that of a searchlight to him. He could understand why bugs were attracted to light at night. It was like a beacon, a blinding beacon.


Takumi passed the flower-light landmark and approached the door. On the way was his friend’s book bag. She must have placed it in her room when she returned home. It was a black and green striped duffel bag. Touching the bag, Takumi could push in partially but immediately hit a solid object. He was certain it was Makoto’s textbooks, which reminded Takumi of the fact that he also had homework for Golden Week… He’d get that done later.


Wanting to forget that part of reality, Takumi continued his path toward the door. He could see the hallway light shine under the door. There was maybe a centimeter and a half of height between the bottom of the door and the floor.  There wasn't enough room to pass under even at his size, and the doorknob up above was definitely out of his reach; however, he saw that Makoto hadn’t shut it fully when she had gone to grab a glass of water earlier. She had tried to close the door but hadn’t used enough force so the dead-latch caught on the door frame. While it was possible for him to push the door open, Takumi wasn’t going to break out. The thought of wandering outside the room admittedly crossed his mind. He wanted to get back to the Compression Chamber and his belongings which were all in the guest room, but he didn’t want to invoke Makoto’s rage. 


“Ngh… Ta…ku… No...”


Hearing his name startled Takumi. He looked back at Makoto. She had rolled onto the back in the time he was inspecting the door. He could see that her head was turned in his direction, but her open mouth told him he was asleep. Was she sleep-talking? He was at least lucky she hadn’t woken up to see him at the door. He did not want to explain himself.


The boy’s jaunt around his friend’s bedroom continued. He approached Makoto’s dresser. The rectangular shape of the wood dresser made its towering size a lot more like a skyscraper than Makoto, though Makoto had definitely been taller to look up at. He could just barely reach the brass knob for the bottom drawer. This was what drew his curiosity. Could he pull it? Takumi gripped his hands around the metal orb and yanked with all of his strength. He felt he nearly pulled his shoulder from the effort, but the drawer shifted out of place. He was actually successful.


“Hm… If I can pull it out, I can probably push it back in,” Takumi considered. He used that thought to justify continuing. He tried to grab hold and pull again. 


It was a slow and steady process pulling a wooden desk drawer for the doll sized boy. He was budging the heavy wooden container and its contents millimeter by millimeter. He realized he was not getting anywhere with strength alone. He wasn’t a strong person even at normal size. He was, however, a thinker. There was a better way. He knew it.


“I shouldn’t have taken off my jacket,” he mumbled and took off his shirt. He twisted it, tossed it around the knob, and then tied it into a knot. It gave him an easier place to apply his strength. Using this strategy, he pulled the shirt like he was playing tug of war at the school athletics festival. He was impressed to see his millimeter successes grow quickly into centimeters. “Yes. It works.”


After a minute of pulling further, Takumi’s progress on the drawer had reached 15 cm. He couldn’t climb up to see the contents of the drawer at his height, but simply being able to move a normal sized object was an accomplishment to him. He felt a little proud of himself. He had successfully passed the time and proved his own ability even at a reduced size.


Takumi looked behind him again. Makoto’s snoring had grown quieter, so he was worried about waking her up. Thankfully, she was still asleep. Feeling relief, he pulled on his shirt again. A thought crossed his mind. Could he use the shirt as a rope to climb onto the knob and then stand on the knob to get a look into the dresser? It was an interesting challenge. With a grip on his shirt and his right foot on the side of the drawer, he climbed up. He wasn’t that good at gym, but for some reason, his body felt capable of accomplishing the task. Had the Compression Chamber enhanced his physical ability? If it did, it wasn’t too remarkable of an enhancement. 


“Oh boy…”


He should have quit while he was ahead. What Takumi saw made him go pale.


Underwear. Folded bras and panties of assorted colors and patterns as well as different types of leggings were inside the massive wooden drawer he had scaled. A scent of detergent wafted from the piles of Makoto’s undergarments that mixed with the smell of wooden lacquer from the drawer. Takumi was less preoccupied with the smell than he was with the overall implications of his previous actions.


The idea of perverted boys who would willingly aim for a girl’s panties was continuously perpetuated by many of the late night anime shows he and his friends watched. He never thought he’d be one of them. Though he had peaked on Makoto changing earlier, climbing into his friend’s panty drawer was not something he had purposely intended to do. He had deliberately opened up the drawer and climbed up without ill intentions, but if Makoto caught him at that very moment or noticed after the fact, she wouldn’t realize that. If that were the case, he was dead meat. He recalled Makoto’s mention of stuffing him in her used tights earlier. He’d rather not give her a reason to go through with her threat.


“Taku?” Makoto’s voice caused a primal fear to surge in Takumi. Running on pure adrenaline, he immediately let go of the wooden drawer, caught his shirt on the way down, and turned in the direction of Makoto’s bed. 


“N-Neko! It’s not what you think. I was just experi… men… ting…” 


Nobody had been behind Takumi. Makoto was still in her bed. She was still asleep. She had even turned her body towards the wall, making it impossible for her to see him from her position. It was just her sleep-talking again. Takumi dropped onto the floor when he realized he was safe. He had gotten so worked up over nothing and had spent so much of his energy in that brief instance of panic. He then realized his lower body was pitching a tent. 


“Hahaha… Seriously…?”


A weak laugh escaped Takumi. How could he possibly have enjoyed the idea of Makoto catching him? The natural physical reaction of his body worried the boy. Makoto was a beauty, he knew that much. When they went to the water park years ago, he was witness to that, but he trained himself to not look at his best friend lecherously. Being the size of Makoto’s foot, though, had allowed him to experience his well-developed friend up close and personal. He wasn’t not going to be able to maintain his composure if he kept having to be concerned over being hurt at his size around a gigantic member of the opposite sex.


“I am so going to make fun of Neko’s sleep-talk when I get the chance…,” the boy promised his revenge.


Putting his shirt back on, Takumi moved to hide the evidence of his activity. He put both of his hands on the desk drawer. To his delight, pushing was easier than pulling. He spent a majority of his energy closing the drawer. He ran out of energy before closing it shut, but it was enough that he believed Makoto wouldn’t be able to notice.


Takumi frowned. He still felt Mayumi’s machine was an amazing device, but he really wanted to get back to normal. In his current state, Makoto was not somebody he could handle. When he got back to regular size, Makoto was going to suffer through a rant about his grievances. He was going to have a long chat with Mayumi about the dangers of being compressed as well. Only then could he get back to studying the Compression Chamber.


Takumi checked the clock again. It was just past 5 o’ clock. He was going to have to last through the night for several more hours and then Makoto was going to continue the experiments on him. The thought made him shudder. As gung-ho as he had been over testing the device, he was growing reluctant. He was now more concerned with not pissing off Makoto and winding up under her foot or ass again. It irked him, really. It was difficult to get into the science when he was literally in the hands of the giant beauty of his mentor’s sister. For some reason, Makoto was behaving strangely as well. What he wanted to do was get back to normal as soon as possible…


The high schooler recalled something he had noticed on his walk. There was one option open to him if he chose to take it. He had rejected the idea earlier, but it was growing more and more tempting by the second. Standing back up, Takumi turned his head to the wall where Makoto’s nightlight and book bag were. 


The door wasn’t shut.


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----


Unaware of her friend Takumi’s actions in her room, Makoto Komiya slept soundly, if her snoring wasn’t evidence of her pleasant sleep. It was within her dreams that her subconscious thoughts mixed and melded together to take form. With the day’s events still fresh in her head, the contents of her nighttime fantasy, of course, involved the compression machine and Takumi.


Although Makoto had been asleep through Takumi’s late night jaunt around her room, her mind had done a good job at depicting his movements around her room. One situation in particular was the starting focus of Makoto’s dream. Dream Takumi was not having a good time, and Dream Makoto was greatly aware of it.


Stomp!


“Hey Takumi, what do you think you’re doing?”


“N-Neko! U-um… I was um… getting some exercise?”


A half-naked Takumi was climbing up Makoto’s underwear drawer. She had caught sight of him when she had woken up and walked over to the dresser. The doll sized boy turned to see the human tower of his friend looking down on him with sleepy but angry eyes. She tried to pull her bangs away from her eyes, but the girl’s long hair curled in several different directions thanks to the natural phenomena known as bed hair.


“Why… are you looking… in my underwear drawer?”


Makoto did not give the boy any time to respond. Before Takumi could open his mouth, she reached down and snatched him up. The speed in which she grabbed him disoriented Takumi. It took a moment for him to realize he was being stared down at by an angry red face.


“You perverted doll. Are you really that interested in a girl’s panties?”


“I-I-I was just curious, Neko! Er… No wait… that’s not what I meant…”


Makoto glowered at him, terrifying the doll sized boy with a tense gaze. A chill traveled down Takumi’s spine as a mischievous grin formed on his friend’s face. She had come up with an idea she was sure he wouldn’t like. Makoto tightened her grip, squeezing the air out of him and began swinging her arms as she dashed out of her room. Takumi could only see blurs of color as he went on the most ballistic roller coaster ride ever. His stomach churned from being pulled upwards and then yanked back down repeatedly.


The undulations stopped when Makoto turned on the lights. When Takumi recovered, he realized he was in the bathroom. Makoto had her other hand in her laundry hamper. “Well, if you like exploring a girl’s panties so much, then let’s make sure you get the full experience.”


“Full experience?” Takumi repeated. His heart dropped when he saw what Makoto was pulling out of her laundry basket. She had been wearing pantyhose over her underwear the previous day. What she had pulled out was her dark tights with the white panties still inside. Immediately, the doll sized boy realized what the giant girl was planning. “W-w-w-wait! Neko! Let’s talk about th-”


Takumi bit his tongue mid-sentence when he was thrown. He was sent flying into the opening of Makoto’s pantyhose and into the panties that were inside. He was wrapped by the white cotton cloth that slowed his impact, but the force of Makoto’s throw sent him flying further into the tights down the left leg.


“Enjoy, Takumi,” Dream Makoto lifted her pantyhose up until Takumi was eye level with her. He could see her smirking face through the dark threads. She blew her hot breath through the pantyhose and into his face. He was washed in a mixture of Makoto’s morning breath and the residual sweat and body odor and clung to the fabric that surrounded him. The thick fog of Makoto’s aroma choked him, causing the trapped boy to cough repeatedly. He had to close his eyes to prevent them from stinging in the wind caused by Makoto’s breathing.


“D-Damnit, Neko,” Takumi coughed. “This isn’t funny!”


“Not to you maybe… I’m going to enjoy this.”


Licking her lips, Makoto ignored the boy’s complaints. She began to clump her tights together into a ball with Takumi in the center. Takumi was knocked left and right and up and down as her hands slammed together. Makoto’s tights and the panties inside wrapped around him like a tarp. He was forced into the fetal position as Makoto’s hands pressed together. The pressure of Makoto rolling up her pantyhose enveloped Takumi. All he could do was endure the crushing force of the used, sweat coated fabrics of Makoto’s panties and pantyhose as they smothered every nook and cranny of his body. 


Takumi couldn’t move. His body was being crushed from all sides. The ball of Makoto’s undergarments formed the mold for his posture as Makoto ground his body with the fibers of her pantyhose. Compression had raised his durability enough for him to withstand the pressure, but it did not fully numb the pain. Every bone and nerve in his body was aching.


“Grgh! Stop! Neko! Please!”


“Don’t think you can order me around, you dumbass. At this size, you’re nothing more than my little toy. So come on, how does this feel? Or this? Or this? Or this?”


Makoto was not content with just trapping the shrunken Takumi in her tights. It wasn’t enough to satisfy her. She tossed the wadded-up ball up and down, left and right, let it fall to the floor, and kicked it around with her feet. Takumi’s body spun, flew, and fell as she played with his prison. His screams as his body whizzed through the air with every casual throw she made were muffled by her pantyhose, but she could hear every bit of his wailing.


Dream Makoto was like a little devil, or rather, a cat playing with a yarn ball; a black cat, considering the black spaghetti strap and shorts the dream form wore. She got down on all fours and began swatting Takumi out of the bathroom with her hand. Laughter escaped her lips as she played with her living toy. Takumi couldn’t fight back. He couldn’t even tell up from down. Makoto knocked the little high schooler with increasing force with each hit and then pounced forward to catch him and continue the assault.


Slam!


“Hey, stop that!”


Suddenly, the dark, cat-like Makoto was stopped from using her full strength on the ball of tights Takumi was in. Unfortunately for Takumi, the thing that stopped him was a barefoot that slammed straight down onto him. Its owner: a second Makoto.


For every devil, there was an angel. The counter the cruel, black garbed Makoto was a Makoto who was dressed in a white one-piece dress. She let off a hesitant aura but still stood firm with anger against her antithesis. The unlucky Takumi was witness to that firmness as the second Dream Makoto ground her foot onto him and his prison.


“Quit bullying Taku!”


Dark Makoto was unsurprised by the appearance of her rival. She was annoyed to have her fun interrupted. She stood up, wiped the dust off of her tight shorts, and spoke. “Bullying? I haven’t even gotten started yet.”


“He’s been through enough. I know we started this to get back at him, but you’re going too far,” Light Makoto stomped her foot hard onto Takumi, unaware of his existence. He groaned in pain. She had used her full force on him.


“Too far?” Dark Makoto repeated with disinterest. She pointed down at Takumi. “You’re the one crushing him right now.”


“I am?” Light Makoto checked her foot and saw just who she was stepping on. When she saw his weakened body, she screamed and jumped off. “Kyah! Taku, I’m so sorry!”


Takumi could see the cruller version of Makoto shake her head at the sight of her opposite’s reaction. He then felt his body gently being lifted up. The dark filter of the pantyhose disappeared as a hand reached in to take his exhausted body out of the pantyhose. He saw Light Makoto’s worried face as she held him in her hands. The concern she showed was genuine, as expected of her appearance as the angelic half of Makoto.


“Phew. Thank goodness, you’re okay. Don’t worry. I don’t want to hurt you.”


Light Makoto slowly stood back up making sure the rise was gentle and comfortable for the tiny boy. She continued to stay focused on treating Takumi kindly but was soon interrupted by laughter.


“Pfft! Hahaha! Hahahaha! The hell was with that reaction? That’s so unlike us. You’re trying too hard with this pure-ass bullshit.”


Dream Takumi felt Light Makoto’s muscles twitch. Even in a dream, Makoto couldn’t picture herself as a kind soul.


“Shut up! I know that already!” Light Makoto gritted her teeth, annoyed to have to admit that being a bastion of purity was out of character for her. “But you’re the one who's been hurting Taku and treating him like a toy. He’s going to hate us because you’ve been enjoying this!”


“You’re? You’ve? Bitch, we’ve been enjoying it,” Dark Makoto took offense. She approached her ‘good’ version and smacked her hands from below. Takumi flew up what he felt was half a meter and had to be caught by a panicked Light Makoto. The girl had to hold the doll sized boy against her chest to prevent her from dropping him. Takumi found himself embraced by the warmth of two massive orbs. His face was slammed into Light Makoto’s left breast, preventing him from speaking, though he wasn’t in any position to be speaking in the first place anyways.


“N-No, I haven’t been,” Light Makoto refused to agree. Her eyes shifted left and right as she tried to think of an excuse. She pushed Takumi further into her chest. Due to the low-cut nature of her dress, Dream Takumi was directly in her cleavage. “I just… thought it was nice… that he was paying attention to us…”


Light Makoto was completely unaware of her actions, slowly suffocating the boy as she spaced out with a blush on her face. Dream Takumi could see out of the corner of his eye her dark side frowning with mild disgust. A chill went up his spine when the cruel girl’s frown switched to a grin. “That means you were enjoying it. Why don’t you just admit it? We like Takumi, and having him literally in the palm of our hands, unable to look at anyone else but us is such a turn on.”


“N-No!” Light Makoto pulled away from her counterpart. “I’m not a perverted sadist like you!”


“Oh, is that so?” Dark Makoto raised an eyebrow. A mischievous smirk crossed her face. Taking advantage of Light Makoto’s hesitance, Dark Makoto pounced forward and grabbed her light half’s arms. She pried open her palms so that Takumi was out of her grasp and then spread her arms wide and knocked her down to the ground. The doll sized boy fell with her and landed directly between the girl’s breasts. 


“Ngh!”


Light Makoto was pinned to the floor by her dark clothed self who was looking her straight in the eye. Takumi, on the other hand, was looking at Dark Makoto’s enormous chest as it loomed above him. He was already stuck between two enormous orbs and now had another two to deal with.


“Hate to break it to you, dumbass, but I am you!” Dark Makoto declared with confidence as she straddled her opposite. “Which means everything I enjoy is everything you do, even if you’re too scared to admit it.” 


The struggles of Light Makoto trying to break free from her opponent were futile. All her shaking served to do was slam her boobs left and right. Takumi, who was sandwiched in-between, felt the erratic jiggling of massive spheres that were almost as big as he was.


“I’m not scared. It’s just wrong,” Light Makoto argued.


“Wrong?” Dark Makoto chuckled. She let go of her rival’s arms but immediately grabbed hold of her voluptuous boobs. Takumi was grateful that she stopped the repeating impacts, but the stillness brought with it tension. “Well how about you tell me your feelings again after this?”


“What are yo- Kyaa!”


Before Light Makoto could finish her sentence, Dark Makoto slammed her rival’s boobs together. Takumi was suddenly crushed between them. He could liken it to being inside a car crusher. The intense pressure could be felt throughout his entire body, and although he was durable, his bones screamed as the giant Dark Makoto began groping and playing with her other self’s boobs. Every slight movement dragged his doll sized body up and down, left and right painfully.


“Didn’t you say you liked Takumi paying attention to us? Didn’t you want him to get his just deserts for only thinking about Mayu-nee? Didn’t you enjoy having him under our thumb? Didn’t you like the idea of dominating him with every part of our body?”


“Nngh! Stop! Taku’s… Taku’s…”


Dark Makoto ignored her opposite’s cries. She focused solely on Takumi. The shrunken boy, trapped between the girl’s boobs, was being pulverized. The friction of the warm skin scraping against his body was utterly straining the limits of his endurance. His body was getting soaked in the sweat that was from her light self’s body. There was nothing he could do but try to survive the torture they were inflicting on him with just Dark Makoto’s gropes.


“He’s not only looking at us; he’s taking in everything about us. He’s finally ours and not Mayu-nee’s.”


“No… Gnk…”


“Wouldn’t it be great to just make him smaller? Then we’d be his entire world. Why don’t we just stop being so irritable and embrace how hot that sounds?”


“Nghh… I won’t… I won’t hurt Taku,” Light Makoto tried her best not to listen. Her face was red and her body was sweating from all the struggling she had been doing. Her dark version was anything but gentle. She was kneading her breasts like bread dough, savoring the tiny Takumi’s muffled wails. Light Makoto ground her teeth. She could feel her dress getting damp where Dark Makoto was sitting. Her opposite truly embodied her deepest desires. In contrast, she was supposed to be the voice of reason, but even she had to admit they had been holding in their emotions for too long. That dam she was holding back was overflowing.


Dark Makoto was ready to break that dam.


“Still resisting, huh? Well I can fix that,” Dark Makoto frowned for a moment, but then, an idea crossed her mind. With a mischievous smile, she snapped her fingers. 


Before either Light Makoto or Takumi could think, the doll sized boy vanished… or rather… got smaller. The master of the dream world was Makoto after all, and her dark half wanted him tiny. The now 9 cm tall boy found himself lost between breasts that were twice as tall as he was. His entire body was draped in the shadow of the two building sized orbs. But they weren’t the only orbs either. Above him was Dark Makoto’s giant swaying breasts that could fall onto him and crush his form on a whim.  She very well could. She stared him hungrily. 


“Eh? What did yo- Mmph?!”


Light Makoto couldn’t finish her sentence. In a quick and continuous motion, Dark Makoto plucked the miniscule boy out of her other half’s cleavage, tossed him in her own mouth, bent down, and then assaulted her rival’s mouth.



A French kiss overtook both Light Makoto and Takumi. The tease’s rough tongue twisted and turned like a snake. At first, it wrapped around Takumi, but it then tossed him to the side into massive molars as it changed its target to her rival’s tongue. The 9 cm boy was tossed to-and-fro inside the hot, moist mouths of the giant girls. The saliva from both girls mixed and coasted his body as he traveled from mouth to mouth


The kissing did not stop. Dark Makoto slipped her hand behind her other half and pulled her head up. At the same time, her other hand reached much lower. She wanted to be generous and make sure she wasn’t the only one who was wet. Her fingers and tongue began to work their magic on the ‘reason’ representation of herself. 


A mixture of pain and pleasure spread through Light Makoto’s body like a surge of lightning. She couldn’t distinguish between either. She could feel the mouthful of a little man in her mouth being played around by her rival’s tongue. He was getting knocked into her own teeth and tossed over and under her tongue. Though she wanted to call the forced kiss unpleasant, she couldn’t. The idea of Takumi inside the chasm of her mouth, at the mercy of her simple actions caused her body to tingle with excitement. Her body was heating up.


Dark Makoto saw her flushed face, sweating body, and dazed expression. She was enjoying seeing her writhe with pleasure. She could see her erect nipples poke through her top much like her own were. The two of them were locked in a staring contest as they kissed and as Dark Makoto’s fingers stroked her rival’s lower body. A warm fluid stained them, having dripped through her light half’s white panties. 


Her dark half stopped the kiss when she was satisfied and let go, leaving the shrunken Takumi inside Light Makoto’s mouth. Though she had no idea how long her breath had been stolen from her, Light Makoto was freed. 


“So?” she asked after getting off of her opposite. “How did you like kissing him? Giving the boy you love a full bodied kiss like that… Wasn’t that incredible?”


Huff… Pant… Wheeze…


Light Makoto remained on the floor and breathed heavily with her mouth wide open. Inside was the exhausted Takumi who had been badly beaten between two tongues. His body was completely damp with spit. Every nook and cranny of his half naked body had been soaked. Even then, there was no reprieve for the tiny dream man. Makoto’s hot breaths assaulted him with a mighty gale that threatened to send him flying.


“You loved it, didn’t you?”


Gasp… Wheeze… Huff…


She still could not reply, but both of them knew who had won their argument. Her dark half’s temptation was just too much when Takumi was involved. She could feel the strand of saliva dripping down the side of her mouth. She could feel Takumi squirming not to fall down toward her throat. She could feel his little hands desperately hanging on to the top of her tongue which was bigger than him. Swallowing him whole wouldn’t be any bit difficult and that thought got her blood flowing.


“Let’s face it. We love Takumi and we love this new power we have over him. Why not really try it out in the real world?” 


Light Makoto rolled her body to the side. She watched the 9 cm tall boy in her mouth tumble out and plop on the floor. 


“Real… world…?”


“It’s a shame this is only a dream isn’t it?” Makoto’s dark half was well aware that they were in a dream. “But we only have until Sis comes home.”


Light Makoto nodded quietly. She tried to use her arms to stand herself up, but her lower body was too numb to support herself to stand. She was left looking down at Dream Takumi.


“We can’t have her find out,” Dark Makoto knew the risks. “But we still have until night.”


The sight of the beaten boy beneath her still worried the white-garbed Makoto. “… But if we go too far…” 


“Then we just have to make sure we don’t,” Dark Makoto gave her other self a helping hand to stand up. She then hugged the disoriented girl with one hand on her left breast and her chin on her shoulder. “It’s not like we’re crazy enough to kill him.”


“But…”


Dark Makoto poked the little Takumi on the floor with her bare foot. Her big toe could cover most of his body. She saw his miniscule body twitch and pointed down at him for her other half to also notice.


“Well, we can leave that for the real us to deal with,” the temptress licked the neck of her other half, enjoying her aroused shivers. “It’s not like she’ll remember what’s been happening in here. This dream world is ours after all…”


Light Makoto gulped. Her eyes narrowed onto the figure down at her feet. She knew what Dream Takumi was seeing. He was looking up at two skyscraper-esque girls, following their long legs up to wet panties and shorts that could easily bury him. At 9 cm, he couldn’t even be considered much of a doll any more. He was nothing more than a plaything to them.


“Well, until the real us wakes up, let’s continue our fun, shall we?”


She needn’t have asked. 


End Notes:

For full color images, check my dA!

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch6-Captive-Thoughts-1-985520339

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch6-Captive-Thoughts-2-985520809


Awakening (28 cm) by jellytea819

Awakening (28 cm)


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----



“Uwagh!”


To say Makoto woke up sweating would be an understatement. The young girl woke up with a shout and immediately flung her blanket off her body. Her body was not only hot, it was boiling. She immediately felt her shorts and bed were stained. Her face flushed red with embarrassment. She hadn’t wet the bed since she was six, but she just now had a wet dream. In her honest opinion, that was much worse.


Pant… Pant…


The girl’s heartbeat was quick. She could feel her pound in her chest. Her head felt dizzy. Getting up all of a sudden required a rush of adrenaline. The blood in her body flowed to spread that adrenaline, but in exchange, a lot of the blood in her head had left her.


“Seriously, what the heck?” Makoto rubbed her aching forehead. Her face was numb, as though electricity was running through it. She had been dreaming about something. What it was, she couldn’t quite recall, but whatever it was, her body had been excited by it.


Well, aroused was probably the better term. Makoto looked at the shoebox on the floor at the side of her bed. Its presence reminded her of the previous day. She really had made him a shoebox bed. She really had held him in her hands and crushed him with her body. She really had tricked him into the Compression Chamber. 


Her shrinking Takumi hadn’t been a dream.


“Which means…” 


Makoto’s red face became a ripe red tomato. She hid her face into her pillow to muffle her screams.


Which meant she really had masturbated to the idea of playing with his tiny body the day before. She put two and two together. Her wet dream had probably been about Takumi. There was no doubt in her mind that was the case. She couldn’t deny that she had enjoyed playing around with Takumi and even while asleep, her body kept that enthusiasm up. It ashamed her to think Takumi was in the same room as her while her sleeping body felt a sweet sensual release. She hoped she hadn’t been talking in her sleep.


“Ugh… This is terrible…,” Makoto raised her head and put her pillow to the side. She used her left hand to pull her bangs out of her eyes. Her bed head was as messy as ever which, coupled with her headache and embarrassment, aggravated her. She really wasn’t good with mornings.


Turning her head back down toward the ground, Makoto glanced at the sheet she had placed by the foot of her bed. She could see her game console on the ‘home base’ she made for Takumi. “Sorry, Taku. That probably scared you, didn’t it? It was just… just a nightma…re…?”


Makoto’s voice drifted off when she realized there was no 28 cm boy on the cloth. Looking around, there was no movement anywhere on the floor. Worried about the accident from the previous night, Makoto slowly lifted her body up and turned her head towards where she was sitting.


“Taku?”


Thankfully, she wasn’t sitting on Takumi, but the fact that she hadn’t seen him worried her. Cautiously stepping out of her bed, Makoto bent down and searched underneath it. Again, the boy was not there. The thought almost caused Makoto to panic. She may not have crushed him, but what dangers could a doll sized person face in her room? She hoped he was just wandering around her room in some place she couldn’t see easily.


Makoto sat down on the floor cross-legged. She looked at her clock, noted that it was ten minutes to 7, and decided to wait. “Taku, I’ll give you five minutes. You better get out here.” 


Five minutes should be enough for Takumi to get out of hiding. That was what Makoto thought with a frown on her face. It was also a decent amount of time for her to collect her thoughts.


Her sister would be home in the evening. Knowing Mayumi’s tendency to stay longer than she needed to in Akihabara, the earliest time for her to come home was 6 o’ clock. She had less than 12 hours to change Takumi back and lie her way out of trouble. She could pull it off. She was certain of that. 


Really, though. What was she doing? Lying to her friend and crush, shrinking him to the size of a doll, crushing him to relieve stress… It was a guilty pleasure. If Takumi or her big sister ever figured her out, she’d be considered a pervert and a sadist. And even if they didn't, Takumi was going to get back at her for messing around with him. She was certain Takumi was not enjoying being her toy… though she did give him a show when she got out of the shower and forgot to get her clothes…


He probably didn’t even enjoy it. Takumi never really showed much reaction over her body. It bugged her knowing that despite the lecherous gazes from boys who saw her enormous bust, the one person she was interested in showed little to no interest in her body. He was just too into learning from her sister than anything else. When he hung out with Makoto, Takumi kept a respectable distance between them. And with their friend, Misuzu, he still spoke to her respectfully and addressed her as Fujii-san despite her being just as close to him in school as she was. The only time he was ever excited over something was with Mayumi. Did she even have a chance? 


Makoto sighed. She was depressing herself just thinking about it. It was unfair. She was always being compared to her genius sister by her parents.  She had good grades in her classes, but they just weren’t great like Mayumi’s had been. She was well known in the drama club, but that paled in comparison to the girl who had the reputation of a robotics master when she was in high school. She certainly couldn’t outdo the inventor of a device that could reduce objects and people in size. She loathed the idea of losing her crush to Mayumi’s ‘perfection’ as well, but it was looking like the case.


Glancing up at her clock again, the girl saw that three out of the five minutes had passed. Looking around the floor, she saw no traces of Takumi. Had he climbed up somewhere? No… There wouldn’t be anything to climb up. Makoto focused on listening in for the pitter patter of tiny footsteps. Being alone at home on a holiday morning, the house was quiet, so she had to hear something. Unfortunately, she couldn’t. It was hard enough to hear Takumi’s voice at his size.


Makoto was worried. Where was Takumi? He couldn’t possibly have left the room, but she couldn’t carelessly look around out of fear of hurting him by accident. Was he in her closet? Or her book bag? Or her dresser? Those were the few things in the room that she could see where of a height he could interact with at his size.


“Hmm?”


Makoto noticed her lowest dresser drawer wasn’t fully closed. Had Takumi…? No, he couldn’t possibly have gotten into her underwear drawer.


Slowly making her way over to her dresser while on her hands and feet, Makoto inspected the bottom drawer. Her eyes widened when she saw what looked to be a pair of tiny sweat stains on the wood that were in the shape of hand prints.


Makoto’s face reddened for the n-th time that morning.  Had Takumi climbed in? He’d have to have spent an insane amount of effort to open the drawer and climb up. Picturing Takumi of all people swimming in her panties, bras, socks, and tights flustered her. She wasn’t sure about whether or not she was angry about him pulling a panty raid in his state. The image her brain created distracted her. He certainly could be muffled under all of her underwear… And while they were clean ones, they were hers… Takumi was surrounded by enormous clothes that had all been worn snugly by her before… Though she hoped he hadn’t found the lingerie she had purchased while with the gyaru friends…


Makoto shook her head repeatedly to try and shake her imagination. She was getting too excited when it wasn’t the time and place for it. She slowly reached for the knob of the dresser drawer, anxious to see Takumi inside. She slowly pulled it open.


Nothing.


All Makoto saw were her undergarments all still neatly folded inside like she left them the previous night. Makoto wasn’t sure if that was a relief or a disappointment. She was leaning more on the side of disappointment; however, as that meant Takumi still hadn’t shown himself.


“Well, I guess he could’ve fallen asleep,” Makoto tried to convince herself but she doubted it. She checked the clock again. The five minutes were up and there was no trace of Takumi. Her stomach churned. Where was he?


Vrrrrrrr!!!


Makoto’s heart sank when a familiar loud noise broke the silence of her home. That was the sound of the Compression Chamber’s dome opening. Had her big sister come home early? Takumi was still compressed and she didn’t even know where he was.


“Shitshitshit,” Makoto panicked and stood up. She was in trouble, busted, dead meat. If Mayumi found Takumi, everything would be revealed, and if she didn’t, there was a chance he could get hurt or crushed without her notice. She had to find Takumi and fast. She ran towards her door to leave the room and grabbed the knob to open the door. She was in such a hurry that she didn’t notice that the door had not been shut fully.


Power walking out into the hallway but slowing her pace down the stairs so as to not arouse too much suspicion, Makoto glanced at the floor of every open area she passed. She had both the missing Takumi and her sister to deal with. She had to get her act ready. Her destination was the guest room where the Compression Chamber was. 


Makoto gulped. She pulled open the door to the guest room when she arrived.


She didn’t like what she saw.


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


Earlier that morning, Takumi had made a break for it. The open door of Makoto’s room had been his way out, but he couldn’t get to the Compression Chamber without putting in the effort. At 1/6th his regular size, the short distance had grown into a lengthy journey. 


“Twelve… Thirteen… Fourteen…”


Fourteen steps. That was how many jumps it took to make it down to the ground floor of the Komiya household. The walk down the hallway had not been difficult, but he didn’t expect the way down one floor of his friend’s home could be so far. Even so, with the goal to get him back to normal, he climbed down the stairs from Makoto’s bedroom and safely made it to the bottom.


“Well, that didn’t take too long, I think,” the doll-sized boy looked high up the staircase that seemed to stretch into the skies to him. He was impressed with his achievement of climbing down what he could effectively call a Stairway to Heaven, though he was conflicted in calling Makoto’s room Heaven.


Takumi continued his path to the guest room where his belongings and Mayumi’s device was. It was indeed early morning, sunrise to be precise. The light of dawn poked through the curtains of the windows of the house, allowing Takumi to wander without being lost in the dark.


It really was an adventure, traveling about the Komiya home at his size. Each step on the staircase had been almost as tall as he was. He had climbed down a man-made mountain and was now venturing down a hallway which had walls taller than those of a cathedral and also had curtain-covered windows that were like enormous panes of stained glass. It unnerved him to be looked down upon by the billboard-sized pictures of the Komiya family that hung high above him, but it was a good reminder that he was still in a familiar place.


After what he thought was ten minutes of walking, Takumi arrived at his destination.


“Thankfully, the door’s open,” Takumi didn’t know what he’d do if that wasn’t the case. Coming down would have been all for naught otherwise. The machine he needed to use and his belongings were inside, and it would be an arduous task to climb back up the stairs to Makoto’s room.


Makoto would probably kill him if she found out he escaped though… Not literally of course. Makoto wasn’t that cruel, and he was pretty durable while compressed. Even so, she had stressed how dangerous it was to leave her room at his size and made him promise not to go out. He never did agree to the promise; however, she wouldn’t be able to argue if he could get himself back to normal size.


Takumi entered the first floor guest bedroom and was greeted by the spectacle of the gigantic dome of the Compression Chamber. He wouldn’t have missed the device even at regular size, but while compressed, it was a monument. He likened the platform to the stage of an idol concert before. He maintained his stance on that. The tangled wires that protruded out of the platform of the machine were like snakes. He believed they could coil around him at any moment if he wasn’t careful. His headphones often tangled without any explanation in his pocket, so he remained cautious as he navigated his way through.


“Hm… I probably should have straightened things out yesterday. This mess was bothering me before, but now it’s a jungle to travel through,” Takumi complained as he climbed over and crawled under the mess of wires. “Things are definitely a lot more difficult at this height. I guess you never know what you have until it’s gone… I know I’m not that tall, but 28 cm is just ridiculous.”


When he finally wriggled through the maze of wiring, Takumi looked up. He was in front of the desk where Mayumi’s computers were set up. Much like Makoto’s desk, there was no way he would be able to scale the building sized structure.


“Well, how exactly do I do this…?” Takumi scratched his head. “The Compression Chamber is connected to the central tower and from what I saw Makoto doing before, I need to use the keyboard. So that means I’d have to somehow hit the power button on the central tower, climb up the desk to get to the computers, key in the necessary parameters, and get the chamber open… Gosh, that’s a lot of work…”


Was it even possible for him to do so? There weren’t things he could use to scale the desk. It was much taller than the dresser drawer he had opened earlier as well. There were wires he could attempt to climb up, but he doubted he had the physical ability to climb them. Could he succeed in doing all of that before Makoto woke up? There was no clock in the guest room, but he knew Makoto would wake up soon and notice him missing.


“There’s got to be an easier way… Hm…?”


Underneath the desk, Takumi spotted a familiar manila object. It was the folder Makoto had shown him with the photographs Mayumi took of her experiments. Beside the folder was the notebook that held her notes. Rushing over, the doll-sized boy flipped open the big book of notes with both hands. For each page he wanted to look at, he had to stand on one side of the notebook to prevent it from closing on him, but he was able to look through the notes and find his solution.


“Let’s see here…  Power consumption… Record keeping… Multi-Layer Applications… Aha! Interfaces!”


Though the Compression Chamber was still in its testing phase, Mayumi had actually thought of more than one way to access and activate the machine. Takumi recalled that she had asked him for advice on how to properly wire a physical hardware interface in addition to her computer monitor and keyboard. He hoped that Mayumi had actually followed through in adding those to the machine. 


“Here we go. Computer GUI: Success. Smartphone App: Success. Platform Interface: In Progress,” Takumi kept his eyes on the words ‘Platform Interface’ and what was written next to Mayumi’s checklist in red pen. “Power button and chamber dome switch work fine. (/OwO)/ Dials for compression ratio need to be reworked. /(xWx/) Dial will be temporarily replaced with smartphone cable. Plug in smartphone and application will install. Ask Aoi for advice on dials. Check with Takkun ONLY after succeeding. Don’t want to look bad. (>w<)/”


A conflicted expression crossed Takumi’s face. He wanted to laugh at Mayumi’s use of smiley faces and the fact that she didn’t want to look bad in front of him, but he did not want to see that the platform interface was not fully ready. If he wanted to get back to normal, he’d either have to climb or get a smartphone connected to the machine.


Takumi reached into his pocket reflexively, but when he pulled out nothing but pocket lint, he remembered that his smartphone hadn’t been compressed with him. Not having his phone in his immediate possession bothered Takumi, but he was grateful it wasn’t compressed. It was thankfully in his bag and was in the guest room. He looked around the guestroom to find the belongings he had left in the room before he was compressed. His face brightened when he spotted his bag standing upright in the corner of the room.


That smile turned into a frown when he ran up to the truck sized bag.


“Nothing’s that easy, it seems.”


If Takumi wanted to get his phone, he’d have to climb up and somehow pull it out. He could scale the wrinkles on the bag up to the top, but lifting the phone out would be impossible with his strength. Takumi needed to think of an easier way.


Looking left and right, Takumi searched the floor of the guestroom. He found a quantum mechanics book on the ground not too far away. The height of the book and the tilt in his bag gave him a great idea. He jogged over to the book and began to push. To his delight, it was easier to push than the dresser drawer because of how smooth the hardcover book was. He slid it up to the bag and then walked some distance behind his sack.


“Haaaaaaargh!”


Takumi ran with all of his energy and performed a jumping tackle onto the top of the bag. Using the principle of torque, he caused the sack to rotate about the point where the bag and book were touching. It fell flat onto the book. 


“Got it,” the doll sized boy grinned atop the sack. Science still hadn’t let him down.


With his success in getting his bag down, crawling into his bag and pulling out his phone was an easier task. He used both his hands to swipe to the right on his phone touchscreen. He input his password. Upon the sight of his pictures folder opening up, Takumi’s face turned white as a sheet. He turned around toward the door to make sure nobody was around.


There were several images in Takumi’s photo folder. The one that he was ashamed to admit he had and desperately clambered to take off the phone screen was the sole photograph he often looked at in secret. The now poster sized image was a sneakily taken photo he had taken in his younger days. His own adolescence had gotten the better of him when he went to the water park in the past, but he was too captivated by the snapshot to erase. 


Really, he had to be a pervert to keep a photo of the Komiya siblings in their swimsuits to ogle. The sight of Makoto resting by the poolside in a black and green striped bikini while accepting a bowl of shaved ice from her older sister in a frilled white one-piece was something plenty of their schoolmates would fight for. Makoto’s bikini accented her figure well, and Mayumi’s simple one-piece was an elegant sight. If Makoto or Mayumi ever found out, they’d never speak to him again, but how could he throw away such a well taken picture?


Getting back to business, Takumi moved to bring his smartphone to where he could plug it in. With both hands, he dragged it slowly towards the platform of the Compression Chamber. The phone was heavier and larger than the signboards he had lugged around during cultural festival set ups, so he was worried about carrying it on his back. He did not want to be buried under its weight. Just letting it drag across the floor was the safer and admittedly easier option, though he had occasionally let the device drop onto the floor to catch his breath.


After twenty minutes, Takumi finally completed his task and brought the phone to the hardware interface where the switches were. He grabbed the snake like white wire he needed to use and plugged it in.


“Okay. It’s installing,” Takumi wiped the sweat from his forehead and using his shirt sleeve and then rubbed his sweaty palms on his pants. “I can’t believe I made it this far.”


Looking around the room as he waited for technology to pull through for him, Takumi realized that the room had gotten brighter in the time he had been working. His phone told him it was getting close to 7 in the morning. The fact that he taken almost 2 hours combined to get down to the guest room and get the Compression Chamber ready reminded him just how difficult being 1/6th scale was, at least with things that were regular size. His stride was much shorter and even lifting a phone was difficult. Unless he had things closer to his scale to interact with, the difficulty in accomplishing most of his actions hurt his self-esteem as a human being. Being successful, at least, made him proud of his normally trivial task.


“Mayumi-san, you are getting a large report from me when you get back,” Takumi stated as the application that was installed onto his phone opened up.


The smartphone interface was remarkably simple, much to Takumi’s surprise. It made setting things up much more restful. There were only three things he could interact with: Compression, Activation Timer, and Decompression. Compression asked for a number to place under a fraction much like Makoto had chosen for his 1/6th scale. The Activation Timer requested a length of time until the machine activated. Why Mayumi had put that option in, he was not sure but wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Decompression was what Takumi wanted, and he did not even have to think about how to use it. It was just a button that could be pressed on or off. Turning it on would blackout the Compression side of the interface too.


Takumi hit the Decompression button and set the activation timer to five minutes. All he had to do was to bring the dome down and head on in. The switch near the phone connector that said OPEN and CLOSED was obvious enough. He grabbed the switch and flipped it to open.


Vrrrrrrr!!!

 

The loud noise of the enormous dome opening nearly deafened Takumi. As much as he’d like to marvel at the sight of something the size of a building retracting its roof, the screeching sound of metal hurt his little ears. He covered them and closed his eyes until the sound stopped. 


Takumi checked at his giant smartphone again to confirm the settings and climbed his way onto the platform. All he had left to do was to wait until the dome closed and he was going to get back to normal size. After that, he could finally relax. He’d apologize to Makoto later for leaving the room. She couldn’t get too mad about him taking the risk since he had made it safely, right?


The optimistic boy was giving his best friend too much credit.


Before the dome’s walls were ready to rise up again, the door of the guest room swung open, and with it, came Makoto.


End Notes:

For the full color image, check my dA: https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch7-Awakening-986101567

Power Play (28 cm, 3.5 cm) by jellytea819

Power Play (28 cm, 3.5 cm)

-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----



“Taku!”


Makoto couldn’t believe it. In front of her, standing in the center of the guest room on top of the Compression Chamber platform was Takumi. The 28 cm boy she had been worried about had somehow gotten all the way down to the first floor. How had he even gotten out?

“N-Neko. Looks like you woke up.”


“Yeah,” she mumbled and nodded. Looking left and right, she searched the guest room. She saw a phone connected to the controls on the platform of the machine and the dome of the machine open. She confirmed there was no sight of her sister, but she was still wary. How could Takumi set up the Compression Chamber all on his own? “Is Mayu-nee back?”


“Mayumi-san? No, I don’t think so. I thought you said she wouldn’t be home yet.”


At Takumi’s response, Makoto’s heartbeat relaxed. She forced herself not to show it, however, as that would cause Takumi to wonder why she was relieved. “Wait, so you got this thing going all on your own?”


“Sorry,” Takumi apologized, taking a small step back. “I thought I’d try my hand at getting back to normal. Being this size has been really disorienting. It wasn’t too hard, but I’ll admit it wasn’t too easy either.” 


Makoto wasn’t sure whether to be impressed or irritated. For Takumi to get to the guest room, figure out how to power up the Compression Chamber, and get it working… She couldn’t underestimate his ability. She thought he was just all brains but to do so much at his size, he had to have had some brawn too. Though it was hard to believe his tiny body could do much at all, she supposed Takumi could man up when it counted.


Sigh!


Makoto shook her head. “What the hell, Taku? I told you not to leave the room. You have no idea how worried I was when you weren’t around.”


“Like I said: being this size has really been messing with my head,” the boy’s little voice shouted up to her. “I’ll apologize to Mayumi-san about abandoning the tests later, but I really want to get back to normal for now. Okay, Neko?”


“… Looks like you’re already doing that,” Makoto noticed the dome of the chamber slowly rising up. It was hard not to notice because it seemed the imperfect design of the dome made it difficult to close on occasions. The noise it made was incredibly loud, and it closed up very slowly due to the metal scraping on the metal.


“It took a lot of effort to figure out. You scared me when you barged in, but now that you’re here, can you help me and double check if I set things up right?”


Makoto froze. Takumi was going back to normal so soon? That meant she was in the clear. All she had to do was convince Takumi to keep certain incidents a secret and her entire stress relief session the day before would be completely glanced over by her sister. She had been worried about getting Takumi back to normal before Mayumi discovered she went behind her back, and now that Takumi had set up the entire machine, it was over.


However, Makoto was hesitant to speak up. She swallowed her own saliva before she could form any words. While she was happy that she hadn’t been discovered the entire time, Takumi getting back to normal so easily made her feel disappointed inside, as though someone had given her a taste of her favorite ice cream and then yanked the rest away. She had wanted to play with him more, quite honestly, though she was certain her idea of play was getting more and more warped as time went on. Even so, what could she do? 


“…Sure,” she nodded, but she remained hesitant. 


“Great. The settings are on my phone over there. I had to find a way to turn this on other than the computer, so could you please make sure?”


She didn’t really have a choice if she wanted Takumi to not be suspicious of her. Walking on by as the chamber was half way through closing, she slowly bent down to look at his smartphone. The Compression side of the interface that read 1/6th was blacked out while the Decompression but was locked in with the timer still counting down. Everything looked to be perfectly fine to turn him back to normal.


That was when her thumb accidentally brushed against the Compression side, however. Despite the screen being darkened, the number 6 on the Compression scale changed to an 8. Makoto noticed it, but because that side of the screen was still dark, she wasn’t sure what to think. Was it a bug?


Turning to Takumi, she saw that the container was now 3/4th of the way machine with closing. She could see the boy’s nervous expression as the dorm closed up on him. He was still waiting for confirmation.


Should she tell him? Makoto tried to consider how her actions would turn out. If it was just a programming oversight and nothing went wrong, Takumi would be back to normal and that was the end of that. If it was a more extreme oversight, she needed to decide whether or not she should alert Takumi.


If she told him and he was reduced further, then it wouldn’t be her fault because she had warned him and he’d think it was just an issue with the machine. If she didn’t tell him and the Compression activated, she could also argue that she didn’t know because the screen was still darkened. So long as she didn’t turn the Decompression button off, Takumi would be none-the-wiser. There was no downside to her if the Compression side activated even if she changed the scale value…


“… Taku, I think this Compression side isn’t actually off,” Makoto said just before the chamber closed.


“What?” she heard his high pitched wail just before the dome completely shut. The instant it did, a puzzled expression crossed the girl’s face. There were 5 seconds left before the timer finished. If the decompression worked, Takumi would be back to normal, but if she was right about the glitch, he’d be left at the 1/8th scale she had accidentally shifted it to. At 1/8th his height, Takumi would be even smaller than the doll-like height of the 1/6th scale she had made him be. He’d be under 21 cm tall, smaller than her feet were long. Did she want that?


A part of Makoto hoped the machine actually worked properly. The twisted feeling in her chest would go away when things got back to normal, but the rest of Makoto were earnestly wishing for something to go wrong so she could continue the fun. She really was a horrible person, but she just couldn’t fight her own desires. Her blood boiled with anticipation. Whatever would happen when the timer hit zero, she would just have to accept. The instant 0:00:00 appeared on Takumi’s phone, the Compression Chamber activated.


If there was any mistake Makoto had made, it was not knowing that compressing was multiplicative. When the machine reopened and she was able to see Takumi once again, a switch inside her had been flipped.

 

-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----



No.


No. No. No.


No. No. No. No. No.


This was bad. Absolutely bad. He had put his hopes in something he shouldn’t have in his desperation to get back to normal. It didn’t work. Not only didn’t it work, it made things worse. He should have known better than to trust a work in progress. It was his mistake entirely. He wanted to shout, to scream, to panic, but all he had the strength to do was to stare dumbfounded at the expansive world around him.


“N-Neko…” were the only words able to escape his dry lips. There was no reason for him to say anything else. She was the first thing he was able to see when the Compression Chamber opened up. His closest friend who he had been with through thick and thin, the short little girl who had an amazing sister who mentored him, the same girl he had spent a day in the hands of when he was the size of a doll – Makoto was the only thing on his mind at that very instant.


Despite having gotten some experience dealing with a girl the size of a small building when he was on 1/6th scale, Makoto could no longer be considered as tall as a mere building to him. No, a towering skyscraper couldn’t even compare to her. She was a being that rose high into the air so high that the monuments like the marvels of human engineering couldn’t even rival her legs.


How small was he? 3 centimeters? 2? If he would have been able to see the scale the Compression Chamber had compressed him further to, he would have realized he was 1/48th of his normal size. He was standing at around 3.5 cm tall, a little person in the center of the formerly-stadium sized platform of the very machine that had shrunk him.


“This is not good. How badly was the smartphone interface bugged?”


Bugged… That was not a word he wanted to utter. It was the perfect word to describe his predicament. He was now a bug looking up and up at a world that was no longer familiar to him. The metal platform had now become a field of steel that stretched all around him. The walls and ceilings were blurs he could no longer discern. Makoto herself was the only thing close enough for him to see clearly, but even then, he found himself unable to keep his vision focused with how distant anything beyond her waist she seemed to him.


His knees trembled as his head tilted further and further back to look up at his friend. A small skyscraper was what Makoto’s whole body had been before, but now, Makoto was a sky-piercing tower.


“Neko!” he cried, shouting as loud as he could. “Restart the machine! This is way too small!”


But his voice was too small to reach Makoto’s ears from the floor. The titanic girl didn’t even react to his screams. Makoto stood motionless with the phone in her hands. She was simply staring straight at him, her mouth agape.


“Neko!” he continued screaming. He jumped up and down fervently, desperate to get her attention. He had put in all of the effort to change back but his problems only worsened. He should have listened to Makoto. His attempt to get back to normal on his own had completely gone awry. Now, he was certain it’d be impossible for him to reactivate the machine on his own.


His only hope now was Makoto, the titanic girl who was once shorter than him. She knew he was there. She saw what had happened. It was his fault. He’d tell her that if she could hear him, but first, she had to change him back.


“Ta… ku…?”


She mumbled his name. For a moment, he was ecstatic to get her attention, but the moment he looked up into Makoto’s eyes, his entire body shuddered.


Slam!


“Uwah!”


In an instant, he was knocked off his feet by a powerful shockwave. He slammed his head against the ground and was sent tumbling backwards. He tried to recover as soon as he could, but before he could even stand back up, a gust of wind sent him flying even further away.


What had happened? The answer was simple enough. Takumi only realized it when his eyes snapped open and he saw that the distant sky suddenly became a white, brown, and black monster. He was staring up at Makoto’s left eye that was directly above him. He had been knocked away just by her stooping down to get a closer look at him.


“Smaller… than I’d thought...”



“N-Neko?” Takumi unconsciously tried to crawl away from the immense face of his best friend. He tried to tell himself that what he was staring at Makoto, but his body couldn’t stop shaking. The sight of such a massive figure staring down at every bit of his miniscule body brought about a primal fear in him, but it was still Makoto. He believed in her.


His body was not wrong to be afraid.


“Taku?” 


Makoto leaned forward so that her mouth was directly above him. A dark cave opened up and her warm, humid breath assaulted him along with her deafeningly loud voice. He tried to protect himself from the assault of morning breath but it was useless. He choked on the thick air.


“Grk! Ne- Urgh… ko… Cut it… Gak… Out...” he coughed repeatedly trying to speak to her.


Now that she was close enough, Makoto was able to hear him speak, but they registered as squeaks to her. A giggle escaped the girl and caused the entire ground to shake.


“Was that you talking, Taku?” she spoke. 


An overpowering echo beat down on his body. He flinched and couldn’t speak. All he could do was gaze up at the gigantic face directly above him. He would have been calmer if Makoto looked worried, but for some reason, Makoto was smiling - like a child with a new toy.


“Ne-”


Before he could finish speaking, his entire body was engulfed in darkness and he felt a rush as his body was lifted dozens of meters into the air. Makoto snatched him up in her hand, completely covering his 3.5 cm body. He was forced into the fetal position as the thick trees of Makoto’s fingers smothered him into her spongey palm.


“This is-...” When he was finally released from the pressure and the darkness, Takumi couldn’t complete his sentence. Processing the sight before him with his brain took too much of his ability that he had been rendered speechless.s


“Wow. This is unbelievable. You really messed up this time, didn’t you?” Makoto’s booming voice overpowered the bug-sized boy, forcing him to his knees clutching his ears.


“Grk… My ears… Neko… you’re too loud,” Takumi struggled to get up again. Unfortunately, he was stopped. “Gak!”


“You got so puny. What would’ve happened if I weren’t here? I don’t think I would’ve spotted you,” she hammered home his size by slamming him down into her palm with a tap of her finger.


“Grk!” Takumi grunted as he was pushed down by a powerful smack in his side. He grunted again when Makoto flipped him over by slipping her nail beneath his stomach and flicking her finger upwards. “Hey Nek- Uwah!”


Makoto didn’t stop. She kept knocking him around her hand. Even when he tried to get up to avoid her finger, he couldn’t escape it. He was stuck on her hand, and Makoto’s finger chased him down like a tiger hunting its prey.


“This is what you get for going off on your own, Taku,” Makoto giggled. Though her giggles were normally cute, Takumi was intimidated by the low roar.  There was power and presence behind her voice that wasn’t there before.


“Alright. I get it,” Takumi stopped resisting as Makoto pinned down his legs and a majority of his torso with one finger. “I shouldn’t have gone off on my own. I shouldn’t have tried setting up the machine at this size.”


Makoto had heard him. She had brought him up close enough to her head that she could hear his voice, as faint as it had gotten. He could see her smile widen. She seemed oddly too happy. Was it just because his karmic consequence had been hilarious in her eyes or was it something else?


“You shouldn’t have tried to get back to normal in the first place,” Makoto added.


Takumi frowned. He didn’t like how she said that, but he couldn’t have helped himself. Even now, more than ever, he wanted to get back to normal height. Even if he was around Mayumi instead of Makoto, he didn’t think he’d be able to deal with being the size of a bug for any longer.


“I’ll admit it. This was my fault,” Takumi swallowed his pride. “Now can you decompress me? It’s a little intimidating seeing you as big as a building, Neko.”


The high school boy believed after he admitted fault, Makoto would be the kind person to undo the mistake he had made because he no longer had the power to do so himself. That was his own naivete. 


“Maybe later,” Makoto’s response caused the bug-sized boy to choke on his own saliva.


“W-what?” he stuttered.


The giant 152 cm girl took her finger off him and made her decision. “I think I should leave you like this for a while. Like say… for a few more hours?”


“You can’t be serious, Neko!” Takumi was in disbelief. To leave him in this state as a punishment, Makoto was being far too playful. 


“Oh, I’m very serious, Taku. ” Makoto pulled her hand away from her face. He grew worried as she started wagging her finger back and forth and scolded him “You seriously freaked me out earlier. I told you to stay in the room, but you didn’t listen. What do you think could’ve happened to you if I weren’t around? I could’ve stepped on you without even realizing it or I could have never found you and you’d be stuck because of how small your voice is now.”


The girl had a point, he frowned. While it had been proven he was more durable while compressed, there was now a clear divide between himself and Makoto. If she hadn’t been around when the second compression happened, he would have been struggling to find a way to get her attention safely.


“Leaving you like this for a few hours seems like a fitting punishment for going off on your own, don’t you think?” Makoto concluded.


The shrunken boy was unwilling to accept it.


“C’mon, Neko. This is a bad joke,” he scowled. “You can’t just do that.”


“Oh, can’t I?”


Makoto took Takumi up on the challenge suggested by his words. The boy tumbled as she brought him back down to the floor. The moment he looked up, he paled, looking up at the 152 cm girl. To the compressed boy, she was a kaiju-sized girl whose ankles were over twice his height above him. 


“Go ahead then, Taku. Go change yourself back again. Maybe you’ll end up smaller again,” his friend instructed from high above. She was smirking, confident that he wouldn’t be able to do so. She would be correct too. The platform he needed to get on, he saw, was the size of a three-story building, and his phone, which Makoto had set against the Compression Chamber platform, had grown to the size of a wall. How could he operate his phone if he could barely reach the HOME button when it was set on its side? He couldn’t muster enough strength to push the button either.


“You’ve made your point. Neko,” he grumbled, rubbing his head that was now aching from having to come to terms with what was happening. There was no way he could change back on his own. He had no choice but to accept his punishment until she was satisfied enough to change him back.


But even accepting things did not give Takumi any relief. Another giggle escaped Makoto’s mouth.


“Fufu~n,” she laughed and put her hand to her ear. “What was that, Taku? I could only hear some squeaking.”


Makoto was not going to let him off easily. She could hold grudges, and she was making him understand he was being punished. She was enjoying his predicament a bit too much, however.


Without giving him any opportunity to react, Makoto’s hand descended on him again, plucking the compressed boy by the back of his shirt. He felt like a toy being picked up in a crane game. His giant friend was not slow and steady like a crane, though. His entire body felt the rapid acceleration as he was brought up to Makoto’s billboard of a face.


“I take it you understand, now, Taku?” Makoto held him in front of her mouth. He was blasted by the thunderous sound of her voice along with the harsh, stormy gale of her morning breath. “I decide when you’re changing back. You better think long and hard about your mistake alright?”


“So you’re giving me no choice?” frowned Takumi. He was doing his best not to look down at the great drop to the floor. “Can at least we keep this a secret from Mayumi-san? I don’t think she’d appreciate me screwing up like this.”


To his surprise, Takumi could feel Makoto freeze up. She could see her facial muscles tense right in front of his eyes. It was impossible to miss on his scale. He could see everything about Makoto’s face while held up to it:  her eyelashes, her small pores, the bags under her eyes from the lack of sleep - everything.


“Neko?” he called her, worried more for himself than her but also worried about what she was thinking.


Makoto shook her head as she came back to her senses. Takumi felt a chill when a smile widened on her face. “I’ll think about it, Taku,” she muttered. She then glanced to the side in the direction of what the boy knew was the exit to the room. “Before anything else though, don’t you think we should have some breakfast?”


She wasn’t actually asking him. She was already starting to move out the door while he dangled between her fingers. Takumi had lost his ability to go against her completely.

End Notes:

For the full color image, check my dA: https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch8-Power-Play-986101812

Captive at the Breakfast Table (3.5 cm) by jellytea819

Captive at the Breakfast Table (3.5 cm) 


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----



Calm down.


Calm down, he told himself. Try to sort out what went wrong.


“The interface must not have registered my inputs properly. Mayumi-san must have made a lot more errors with the smartphone connection than she realized. Instead of initializing the decompression, the compression must have been applied twice to me…,” Takumi bit his thumb. “I’m 167 cm but this looks like I’m under 4 cm… What scale is this? 1/40th? 1/50th? If I started at 1/6th scale… This is probably 1/48th if my math is right.”


The boy’s mental abilities did not degrade along with his height. Sweat trickled down the back of his neck, however, he determined how big Makoto was from his perspective. She was now a girl over 70 m tall. He felt like a bug in her presence, unnoticeable and vulnerable.


Makoto was certainly treating him like a bug too.


Standing up, Takumi approached the towering transparent wall that surrounded him. He smacked it with his palm. She had brought him to her dining room table and put him under a glass cup. Rather than a cup, though, it felt like a prison cell to Takumi.  He couldn’t leave without any exit, and he couldn’t move the cup either as Makoto had placed a book atop of the inverted cup to weigh it down.


“I can’t believe she did this… What is she thinking?”


He could hazard a guess, at least. Makoto really wanted him to learn a lesson for worrying her and going off on his own. To do that, she was physically preventing him from going anywhere. Since he had gotten himself compressed further down to the 3.5 cm tall, she was making full use of that fact. The only good news was that he was too small to actually run out of air under the inverted cup. The volume of his lungs had no trouble in the enclosed space.


“Neko! Hey! Neko!”


Still, he was not amused at the fact that he was trapped by a single cup. No matter how much he hit the glass, he couldn’t break or budge it. And his voice was clearly too faint to be heard past it. Makoto had left him alone while she went to the kitchen where she had been for the past few minutes.


To his surprise, though completely surrounded by glass, a familiar aroma crept in. He recognized it as miso.


“Is Neko… cooking?” he raised an eyebrow. 


His question was answered when the girl in question came out of the kitchen with a full set meal on a tray. He was surprised by the sight at first, but even more surprised when Makoto dropped the tray onto the table. He could feel the impact even though she had put it down gently.


“Ta~ku~ I’m~ba~ck~!” Makoto greeted as she set him free. Though he was happy when the cup and book were finally removed. The frighteningly uncharacteristic over-excited smile on Makoto’s face unnerved him. He was completely oblivious as to why she was being so spirited, but his body shivered by instinct. “Did you miss me?” 


“I missed the fresh air,” he responded with a sigh. “Even a few minutes felt like forever.”


“Hey, if I left you alone, you’d wander around again. This is your punishment, got it, Taku?” Makoto seemed far too happy to scold him. “You’d be in trouble if you fell off the table, you know.”


He didn’t think he’d be dumb enough to do that, but it was difficult to deny when he already had a history of wandering off. “Fine. I’ll just grin and bear it then.”


“Heh,” Makoto grinned. “It’s so good that you’re quick to understand. Now how about eating too?”


Makoto placed a small dipping sauce plate near Takumi. With her chopsticks, she brought over a small chunk of rice and a fraction of a rolled omelet for him. The shrunken boy was surprised to see that these chunks she had sectioned off from her meal were almost the same size as him.


“Eating…” Takumi was aware he was hungry, but what Makoto had given him did not look like food anymore at his size. When he touched them, it didn’t feel like food either. Each grain of rice, he could hold in his hands like an actual rice ball. No… actually, at 48 times larger than usual, a single grain of rice was larger than any rice ball he had ever had. In length, width, and height, the grains of rice had grown 48 times bigger so if Takumi cubed that number... “Neko, I think I really only need one of these.”


“Is that so?” Makoto answered without looking in his direction. “Just go ahead and take off a piece then. Those are just scraps, though, Taku. Don’t tell me you can’t even handle that much.”


“At this size, there’s no way I can,” frowned the boy. 


“Well, I guess you have a really small stomach now,” she chuckled. “Poor little Taku, can’t even eat a whole grain of rice. You still need food though, Taku. You don’t want to go hungry, do you?”


It felt humiliating to have Makoto laughing at him, but she was right. He needed food. No matter how much she had given him, he tried to put all his effort into the one rice grain he could pull out from the pile. He opened his mouth and bit down on it.


“... Grk...” It did not feel like he was eating rice. His taste buds did not recognize it as food. What was the best way to describe it? The texture was coarse and dry, sucking up the water inside his mouth immediately. He expected its taste to be somewhat bland like white rice would be without any side dishes, but it was more akin to chewing cardboard. “Blergh… Urgh...”


Takumi struggled to swallow the bite he took and then keep it down. He was disobeying his body’s instincts by forcing himself to not vomit it out. This was rice. This was food. But at his current size, his stomach and brain did not register it as such.


Takumi resigned himself to simply watching Makoto eat. Takumi was taken aback to see a mouth open wider than he was tall. When he couldn’t even finish a single grain, a pile of rice much larger than what Makoto had given him entered her mouth never to be seen again. A cold sweat ran down his neck as she ate her meal which was many times his size. He imagined himself being caught in Makoto’s chopsticks and eaten up. 


“Nonono… Neko wouldn’t do that…,” he tried to reassure himself. He tried to believe in his friend, but it was becoming difficult when she was so much bigger and more powerful than him.


Makoto noticed the difficulty he was having because it looked like he wanted to vomit. “What’s wrong, Taku? Is normal food not good enough for you?”


“I… I think so… Urp...” he was no longer hungry. His stomach was not happy. “I think I’ll pass on eating, Neko… At least until you change me back… I think my body’s too small to process food like this properly”


“Oh?” Makoto frowned. “Well, that’s pretty bad. I don’t want you to starve.”


“Then will you change me back already?”


“Nope. Not yet,” was Makoto’s immediate reply. She was not going to give him an easy time after the reckless stunt he had pulled that had ended up in failure. It frustrated him to know how helpless he was against Makoto. The normally shorter girl decided when he was going to change him back. He could only hope she would do so before her older sister returned. He did not want to have to explain his mistake to the genius inventor, especially at less than 4 cm tall.


But he further dug his grave after Makoto finished her miso soup. 


“Fuuu~” his friend exhaled with a smirk. “So Mayu-nee’s cooking was so bad you can’t even stomach it, huh?”


“This is Mayumi-san’s cooking? I thought so. You don’t seem like the type to be able to cook,” he stated. He had thought it was strange for Makoto to be cooking. These had to have been leftovers she just heated up. It was a shame he wasn’t regular size to be able to enjoy it then. He didn’t think being Compressed twice would result in food being practically inedible for him.


“Muu...” Makoto huffed, unappreciative of his callous comment. That was when she had a brilliant idea. 


Wham!


“H-Huh?” Takumi was surprised by the two wooden pillars landing just millimeters away from his body. He turned his head and looked up to see Makoto smiling like a Cheshire Cat while she looked down on him. “Neko, what do you think you’r-” 


Slam!


“Whoa!”


The process repeated directly behind him now because Makoto had swiftly moved her chopsticks over his head and put them back down on the table again.


“Were you saying I can’t cook, Taku? That’s not going to earn you any favors here,” she teased. Takumi was well aware she had him right where she wanted him. He stumbled forward and tried to keep going to get away from her chopsticks but again, she brought them down almost right next to him, causing him to lose balance and fall back. When he tried getting up and moving again, Makoto continued to slam her chopsticks down, forcing him to move away to avoid it.


“Playing around with me like this… It’s like a game of cat and mouse…,” he groaned, knowing full well he was less than a mouse in this situation.


He grew exhausted being chased around by Makoto’s chopsticks on the table and ended up with both his hands and feet on the table because he couldn’t manage to stand further. This was what Makoto was waiting for though as before he could catch his breath, the chopsticks flanked the compressed boy from two directions and slammed into him together.


“Grk…! What the- W-Whoaaaaah!”


Takumi couldn’t do anything as he was brought up by Makoto’s chopsticks up into the sky. A chill ran up his spine when he saw, directly in front of him, a pair of pink lips.


“N-Neko?” he trembled.


“Hehe…,” the girl’s hot breath blew onto him as she spoke, bathing him in a thick air that smelled like miso soup.

“You sure have a big mouth there Taku. Though I’m sure mine’s bigger.”


Just by speaking, Makoto proved her point, opening her mouth up wider than he was tall. 


“Neko… This is going way too far here…,” he turned pale from the knowledge that he could fit easily within Makoto’s mouth. A piece of rolled omelet was bigger than him, so she could pop him into her mouth without any effort.


To his relief, Makoto pulled him away from her mouth so she could see him more clearly. He was also given a better view of her face. Though she was smiling, her expression did not make him any calmer. Was it just because he was smaller that everything about her was more intimidating? This was the same girl he went through school with everyday, wasn’t she?


“You really are a riot, Taku,” she giggled and began swaying her chopsticks up and down. His stomach churned as he was raised up to Makoto’s eyes and then all the way down to where her mouth was. “You’re supposed to be a smart guy. You should probably watch your words a little better, or else you’ll end up somewhere you really don’t want to be.”

“C-C’mon, Neko,” he stuttered. The adrenaline rushing into his body made it difficult for him to think. His body saw Makoto as a predator and was telling him to flee. He thought he knew Makoto and wanted to believe in her, but his instincts told him to be afraid. “You’re really scaring me here. You’re not really going to eat me, right?” 


“Aaaaa~n!” Ignoring his squeaky voice, Makoto opened her mouth wide. The compressed boy could see her face getting closer to him. He was small enough he could fit inside the moist cavern with room to spare. To be able to see Makoto’s teeth which were bigger than his head and her tongue snaking around inside the darkness of her mouth made Takumi break out in cold sweat.


“No! Stop, please, Neko! I’m not food! Don’t do this!” the boy screamed, desperate to avoid being put into the girl’s mouth. He did not want to be eaten. He did not want to die. He struggled to push apart the chopsticks holding him, but no matter what strength he could muster, he couldn’t pull them apart even a single millimeter.


Takumi’s squeals were music to Makoto’s ears.


“Pfft!”


“Huh?”


“Oh god… That’s… Pfft…”


“N-Neko?”


“Hahahahaha!” From his response, Makoto broke out into a fit of snickers. She lowered him back down to the table and put down her chopsticks so she could cover her mouth to try and stop her uncontrollable laughter. “Eat you? You really thought I’d do that, Taku? Pfft~! You really were scared out of your mind there. This is just… Just… Oh, it’s too good...”


She was laughing - laughing at him. Had the entire thing been a prank? If it was, it was not funny to him. He honestly felt that his life was in danger. It made his blood boil to think that Makoto was doing whatever she wanted with him. 


“Goddamnit! This isn’t funny, Neko! Be serious already! I can’t do anything like this! Don’t just take advantage of this and make fun of me like that!” he shouted angrily.


The fact that his shouts came out as squeaks to Makoto only made her laugh harder. This only made him hopping mad. He wanted to tell Makoto off for fooling around with him when he was so helplessly small, but none of his words had any power behind them.


“So what are you going to do about it?” she asked, trying her best to hold in her laughter to speak.


“I-” Takumi couldn’t finish his sentence. What was he going to do? Makoto’s single question pierced him. What could he even do? He hadn’t even been able to fight against the tips of her chopsticks.


A smirk formed on Makoto’s face when she saw his inability to answer. “It looks like you get it now, Taku. To me, just picking you up wasn’t that big of a deal at all. And neither are you.”


He couldn’t deny that, but it was frustrating to be told that directly to his face. Makoto was enjoying his troubles far too much.


As he thought that, using her chopsticks, Makoto brought another grain of rice down over to him, shoving it onto his chest.


“Now if I were you, I’d keep eating. You’re going to need all the strength you can get, because I’m not through with you yet,” she told him. “Maybe if you put me in a good mood, I’ll change you back early.”


Just what did Makoto mean by that? Takumi wasn’t sure. However, what he was sure of was that the only thing he could do was obey her. 


He frowned and forced himself to eat again. There was no fighting Makoto with how he was now. Until she was satisfied, he was not going to be able to be changed back.


End Notes:

For the full color image, check my dA: https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch9-Captive-at-the-Breakfast-Table-986102140

Makoto’s Decision (3.5 cm) by jellytea819

Makoto’s Decision (3.5 cm)


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----


Luck was a curious thing. All throughout Makoto’s life, she had never thought of herself as a lucky girl. Compared to her genius older sister who was leaps and bounds above her, there was no way she would ever be. She couldn’t just test something out and have it succeed on the first try. She couldn’t just come up with an idea and have it become a miracle machine. And she couldn’t just meet Takumi and have him admire and fall for her at first sight right when they met.


In brains, accomplishments, and in getting Takumi’s attention, she felt as though she had always gotten the short end of the stick. No matter what she did, it never really compared to Mayumi. This was more than just sibling rivalry. Makoto’s life was spent chasing her sister’s shadow and failing.


But at least now, when it came to Takumi, everything was going Makoto’s way.


“You stay right here, Taku. I’ll be ready soon enough~” she giggled when she left him on the dining room table.


“Just what are you planning, Neko? This really doesn’t feel like a joke. I-” Before Takumi could finish his thought, Makoto had silenced him once again. She couldn’t believe she could just put a cup and book over him to both limit where he could go and shut him up. 


“This makes things really easy,” she chuckled to herself. Watching him slam his hands on the glass to no avail delighted her. She couldn’t even hear the weak taps he was making. Takumi was trapped. He wouldn’t be able to get away this time. That meant she didn’t have to worry as she left him alone.


Perhaps this was her reward for enduring all of those years of jealousy, she thought. After all of the time she spent watching Takumi follow her older sister around like a loyal dog, Makoto was the one in charge of him now. She wasn’t going to lie to herself anymore. She liked Takumi. The attention of the dorky boy who often got lost in his own thoughts was the one thing she refused to let Mayumi claim over her.


Perhaps her sense of liking and loving had been twisted over time, but now she was in the guest room where Takumi had shrunk himself, attempting to scrape together her sense of reason.


“Oh this isn’t good… I can’t stop smiling…,” Makoto could see her expression in the reflection of the blank computer monitor connected to the Compression Chamber.


She couldn’t believe it. She really couldn’t believe it. Takumi’s series of errors had become a blessing to her, rendering him 48 times smaller on his own mistake. He was the size of a small cicada now - a bug she could pinch between her fingers without any effort whatsoever. Holding him like a doll the day before was amazing enough, but now… she never thought she could have so much control over someone.


“It was… so easy, wasn’t it?”


She hadn’t been able to resist giving him hell earlier. From pinning him down to chasing him with her chopsticks to even threatening to eat him… she didn’t use any effort on her part to cause the boy’s terrified expression. She should have been concerned about what she was doing to him, but in the end, all she could think of was how funny it was to see his desperation. Just recalling it made her body feel hot. 


“Just what is wrong with me…?” Makoto asked herself. “He’s a human being. I can’t just treat him like a toy… but he’s so small now… does it really matter anymore…? Ngnh…” 


She clenched her stomach as she fell to her knees. Her sides hurt from the laughter she was holding in. A voice in the back of her head told her that what she had been doing was wrong, but her adrenaline was flowing. Her body was excited, happier than she had ever remembered being before.


“Calm down. Deep breaths. Deep breaths,” she told herself. “Just take it easy. This is Taku… Hah~ This is Taku we’re talking about here… Mmmhmmmmm~!!!”


She bit her lips trying to stop her from letting out a gleeful squeal, but it still slipped out. Makoto’s hands reached down towards her crotch. She kicked her legs repeatedly while on the floor, trying to resist her bodily urges.


She never thought she’d be talking to herself so much. If Mayumi or her parents were around to see her, they probably would have considered her insane,  but this was the only way she knew to let out her thoughts. It felt like two sides of her were fighting themselves inside her head. Her sense of reason and common sense was being pitted against her wild desires, but it was clear from the words leaving her mouth that the good side had lost long ago.


“Huff…. Huff… I... really am a pervert...” She couldn’t deny that fact. She could feel the blood flow down to her lower body. Sweat dripped down her thighs. “All I can think about now is how else can I make him feel helpless…”


The urge to toy with him was too strong. There was just something about the fact that he was tiny that made her want to bully him. Just like the nickname Takumi had given her, she was like a cat and he was the mouse at her mercy. This feeling of elation was like a dream to her. She wanted more. To see more of that face of Takumi’s. To know everything about him was hers to control. To have him literally be hers. Her thoughts flowed with ideas on what to do next to him. Was love supposed to be so twisted? No, this was entirely lust, wasn’t it?



…….


Slap. Slap.


“No. Bad Makoto.” 


But could she really do it? To try and resist her instincts, Makoto slapped her face several times while lying down on the floor. This was reality. One mistake in how she acted and Takumi would tell her sister everything. She wanted to take advantage of his current size, but she didn’t want Takumi to hate her. If that ever happened, she didn’t know what she’d do with herself.


“I know I wanted this, but I’m walking on a tightrope here… Shouldn’t I stop before I go too far?”


Quitting - This was the perfect time for it. After all, Takumi had given her the perfect ‘out’ to make sure nobody else knew of the past day. As strong as all of her desires were, all of the pieces had fallen in place so perfectly for her. She couldn’t squander it. 


Makoto’s eyes focused on an item on the ground - Takumi’s phone which was still attached to the Compression Chamber.


“‘Keep this a secret’, was it?” she repeated the one request the boy had made of her. 


With that one sentence, so many of her concerns vanished. Her worries of getting in trouble with Mayumi and Takumi were shoved to the back of her mind when she considered what that meant to her. Everything she had done to him, because he was so against disappointing her older sister, she could get him to keep concealed. She now had her own piece of blackmail she could hold over him to keep him quiet.


“It’d be our little secret… Uwah… What should I do? Taku’s literally in the palm of my hand… It’s like he’s finally mine.”


She could stop now before it was too late and Takumi and her sister would be none-the-wiser of the trickery she had played. She knew that if Takumi wanted to hide things from Mayumi, she could fool his gullible self into concealing everything. She knew how to act, to lie, to deceive. She remained motionless on the floor as her mind attempted to sort out everything that happened and everything that she could do.


“I really am a bad person. All these secrets and lies… this isn’t what love’s supposed to be like,” Makoto frowned, well aware of how terrible she was. Even so, she accepted that. She felt like she was on top of the world as she lay down on the guest room floor...


… Reflexively, her hand reached forward. As her brain tried to process what she wanted to do, her body needed something to do. She grabbed Takumi’s phone. 


“Huh?”


To the girl’s surprise, when she hit the HOME button, the display lit up and revealed the Compression Chamber application instead of the lock screen. The phone was unlocked, giving her full access to Takumi’s phone.


Just how lucky had she been getting with all of the opportunities being thrown her way?


“Speaking of secrets… Taku’s photos...”


To be able to look through Takumi’s phone, Makoto was not going to pass up the chance. The boy she had fallen for had his secrets, and she wanted to know them. What was it that he always looked at so foolishly whenever he entered that stupid ‘phone-hiding’ pose of his? Makoto’s finger immediately went to work, swiping through the screens to find Takumi’s saved photos.


She found it - A folder labeled ‘Fruit Baskets’ that was too obvious not to miss. Why would a boy have a picture folder of fruits in the first place? Immediately she opened it...


… to be greeted by a picture of her older sister in a swimsuit.


In an instant, Makoto’s cheery mood turned sour.


“... That pervert...”


Makoto scowled. She recognized what she saw. It was when they had gone to the water park in the past. Takumi must have stealthily taken a photo of her sister. She could see herself in the photo, but her eyes focused on Mayumi who, although slightly out of focus, was clearly in the foreground of the shot.  


“Urp… I feel sick...” the girl’s stomach churned as she continued to look at the photo. She had seen it coming. She knew Mayumi was the only person on his mind. But thinking back to how often he took that ‘phone-hiding’ pose, the thought of Takumi fawning over and ogling her sister made her heart plummet.


She had always hoped Takumi’s behavior around Mayumi was just admiration, but this photo proved otherwise. He didn’t just respect her. He lusted for her.


“Why does it always have to be Mayu-nee?” whimpered the younger Komiya sister. Her grip tightened around the phone. Just why? Sure, she was shorter than Mayumi, but her body was far more attractive wasn’t it? Why was it that out of all of the idiot boys that ogled her, Takumi wasn’t one of them? 


It was always her. Even with all of her luck getting away with things as of late, she still lost to her sister. Takumi’s affection and attention, which she thought she could get so much more easily being his classmate, had been given entirely to Mayumi. 


“Dammit… Why?” the girl punched the ground, or more precisely, the Compression Chamber platform, in a mild fit. Her excitement and lust was now replaced with jealousy and anger. The girl’s disdain over her sister’s constant superiority had won over everything else. “Why does Mayu-Nee have to take Taku too?”


If Takumi’s heart belonged to Mayumi, there was no way she could have him. How could she even compete against a superwoman sister who seemed to have been born to one-up her at every opportunity?


“No… He’s still small...” 


Makoto growled, throwing Takumi’s phone so that it slid across the floor until it slid beneath the table the computer was on. Her blood boiled. Her eyes narrowed into a dark gaze. Takumi didn’t have to be Mayumi’s. She had proven it earlier - the boy couldn’t do anything without her while the size of a bug. She abandoned the last of her morals. There was no good Angel Makoto on her shoulder to stop her. That angel had long since been corrupted by her inner devil and her desires.

“You don’t have him yet, Mayu-nee. I won’t let you have him…” 


It was possible - possible for her to take Takumi for herself. She still had time - time for her to show him just how much better she was than her sister.


She stood up slowly. Her balance and composure had left her, causing her to sway as she forced herself to walk out of the room. In the end, after all of that deliberation on what she should do, as much as she managed to calm herself earlier, that had been thrown all out of the window. Her mind was made up. She was now motivated to do what she had to do.


“I need to get ready. Let’s take a shower first...”


Makoto Komiya had made her choice.


Before her sister came home, she would make Takumi Endou unable to look at anyone but her.


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


Back in the dining room, still trapped by the glass cup and book, Takumi was frustrated.


“Neko… Just what is she thinking?” he grumbled. “We’ve got to change back before Mayumi-san gets home. If not, I’d have to explain to her how huge of a mistake this was… I really don’t want to do that.”


Though he said he was concerned about Mayumi, inside, he knew his greater concern should have been Makoto. His friend wasn’t exactly the nicest girl out there, but she had never been so physical with him before. Was it just because he had been Compressed that she found it easier to manhandle him?


Takumi checked underneath his shirt. There were no bruises where the chopsticks had pinched him earlier. While they had tested his durability the previous day, he still was concerned about its limits. He felt even more vulnerable now that he was less than 4 cm tall. It felt more exposing than being seen naked.


“I just have to do what Neko says and she’ll change me back, right?” he didn’t like that his only solution was enduring Makoto’s whims until she was satisfied. “Just what does she have planned?”


Reflection. There were two meanings to that word. The first was the image of his own visage that Takumi could see when staring at the wall of glass he was trapped by. He tried to look past it, but all he could see was the wall of the kitchen. Trying to look into the distance was sadly impossible for Takumi. His location was a fixed point on the table. He was now so limited in scope that he had no idea where Makoto had gone after she walked off, and she had been gone for a long time - over half an hour now. He had thought she was checking the Compression Chamber, but he heard the sound of running water far away. Was she taking a bath? Did it really not matter to her how hard being the size of a bug was on him? Why was she doing that when her friend was in such a precarious state? 


The second meaning to that word was probably the reason why. Makoto must have wanted him to reflect on his recklessness, to realize just how helpless he had made himself. He squirmed. He didn’t know what Makoto’s intentions were anymore, but this was the kindest theory he could come up with. Any other theory he had felt too frightening to continue thinking about. The possibilities of what Makoto could do to him now seemed endless.


Being left alone with his thoughts, it felt like an eternity. He was trapped and imprisoned by no more than an empty cup. He never would have thought his Golden Week break would turn out like this - waiting for Makoto to free him from captivity. Moreover, he couldn’t believe the mere thought of Makoto was now making him anxious.


Drip.


“Uwoah!” he jumped when a bucket-sized drop of juice splashed down right behind him. When he caught himself shivering, he frowned. “Dammit… I can’t think straight anymore. To think I’d get frightened by a drop of water.”


He was weak, far too weak. The fact that Makoto had trapped him inside her used juice glass was evidence of this. If he was akin to a bug in Makoto’s perspective now, just what was she now to him? Trying to put into words what Makoto seemed to be to him now increased his anxiety. 


Stomp. Stomp.


“Taku~ I’m back~!”


That nervousness continued even after Makoto came back. It was impossible to miss her because of how loud and clear her footsteps were to him, but even more than that, the sing-song-y voice Makoto called him with sent a chill up the boy’s spine. As much as he knew Makoto, he had been thrown for a loop ever since he had been Compressed.


And when Takumi turned his head to see Makoto walk over to him, the boy’s body froze up.


“N-Neko?” In front of him was definitely Makoto Komiya, but far more of her than he had ever expected to see. For a moment, his mind went blank, especially when two bare skin-colored orbs descended towards his transparent prison.


“What’s wrong, Taku? Teehee~” an uncharacteristic giggle escaped Makoto. Her voice echoed throughout the inside of the cup. For a moment, Takumi could smell the scent of shampoo as it made its way through the imperceptible gap between the cup and the table.


Makoto then removed the cup, allowing fresh air to blow into the stale region he had been stuck in. It was then that the scent of shampoo assaulted him in a cool rush of wind. It was more than just shampoo though. A womanly scent was mixed with it. No, he didn’t mean that Makoto didn’t smell womanly normally. It was just that the scent was so much more pronounced now that he was smaller. It smelled good, but his sense of reason told him he had to be careful or else it’d overtake him entirely.


That was already happening though. Besides his sense of smell, his sense of sight was also being overwhelmed. The boy couldn’t manage to stammer out even a single word at the scenery in front of him.


She was clad in no more than a bathrobe that she wore so loosely, it did nothing to hide her bosom or her legs. A bra? It did not seem like she had one on judging by how loosely they hung and swayed overhead. Water dripped from her hair as she brushed it back with her hand.


“Well, Taku. How about we get started?” A small smile formed on her face. It was not a playful, cat-like one. It was a smile that seemed much more mature but had hidden intentions behind it. “Before Nee-san gets back, I’m going to make you reflect on how bad you’ve been.”


Reflect? Bad? Takumi was in a state of utter confusion. He hardly had any time to process what the giant bathrobe clad girl had said. Fresh-from-the-shower, Makoto Komiya had returned, ready for him, and it was clear from her attitude that what she had in store for him was not going to be anything simple.



End Notes:

For the full color image, check my dA: https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch10-Makoto-s-Decision-1-986102438

And for an enlarged bonus: https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch10-Makoto-s-Decision-2-986102781

Beginning of a Nightmare (3.5 cm) by jellytea819

Beginning of a Nightmare (3.5 cm)


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


In terms of concerns Takumi Endou had after being compressed a second time, being able to change back and his weakness had preoccupied his mind all that morning. He had been worried about how Makoto had been acting, trying to ‘punish’ him for getting himself into such a mess. His brain had been frantically trying to think of countermeasures to what he could do if Makoto tried to hurt him with little success. But that was his own naivete. 


“Are you ready, Taku?” a pair of pink glossy lips parted above him, speaking to him with the same inflection as one would use when talking to a child.


He never thought this was what Makoto had in mind. He could no longer think properly. His mind had gone blank. He couldn’t close his mouth which had been wide open since Makoto had returned. He couldn’t turn his head away either. His gaze was fixed forward where two enormous sized orbs hung down from above him. Now that he was 48 times smaller, Makoto’s breasts were more like hills - upside down alien structures precariously dangling over his head.



His speechlessness seemed to cause the giant girl’s smile to widen. “Heheh...So you’re actually looking, huh? I didn’t think all I had to do was wear Mayu-nee’s bathrobe to get you to stare.”


Caught, Takumi regained enough brain power to be embarrassed. He turned his whole body away, trying not to look “S-Sorry, Neko! It was just right in front of me.”


Any guy wouldn’t be able to resist staring at such meteoric breasts, but he was someone who considered himself close to Makoto. Takumi struggled to pull up the willpower to resist the temptation that was Makoto’s body.


“I don’t mind if you look,” Makoto’s words further hammered at the crumbling foundation of the sense he still had left. “Right now you can’t help it, right? You’re so small, all you see is me.”


As much as he didn’t want to admit it, this was true. He was grateful Makoto was aware that he couldn’t be blamed for looking in his current state, but the way she phrased it hurt his pride. She was clearly enjoying demeaning him.


“Y-You’ve made your point a long time ago, Neko,” he swallowed his saliva before forcing himself to speak up. “I get it. I can’t do anything when I’m this small. I know it was wrong to go off on my own this morning. Isn’t this enough?”


Of course, Makoto denied him. She shook her head while still smiling down on him. “I wanted you to reflect, Taku. If you thought this’d be enough to get me to change you back, you’ve got another thing coming.”


Just what did she want from him?


Pluck!


Before Takumi’s eyes could register the giant girl’s movement, Makoto’s hand descended and pinched him off from the table. His arms were pressed into his torso by her thumb and forefinger. He found himself accelerated upwards at a speed that rockets paled in comparison. “Waaaaaah!” 


The 3.5 cm high school senior found himself in front of a billboard of a face.


“Hehehe, when your voice is that squeaky, screaming like that just sounds so hilarious,” Makoto couldn’t resist telling him, exhaling hot, moist breath on him.


Takumi didn’t speak up. Not only had he drained his lungs screaming, but the sight of Makoto’s open maw in front of him again reduced his courage to zero. Though Makoto had said she wouldn’t eat him earlier, his body’s instincts upon seeing a mouth that could literally swallow him up was to tremble.


Makoto’s mouth was not what his main concern should have been though.


“Well, let’s see, Mister Perverted Bug… since you were so into them there, let’s start with my boobs first. I want to see how excited you can get first.”


“Huh? Exci-” Before Takumi could properly react, Makoto released her fingers. The moment the pressure holding him disappeared, gravity took over. He found himself rapidly descending. Makoto’s face became a blur the color of skin as he rapidly fell. “Uwoooooooaaaaah.”


The bug sized boy didn’t fall for long though. He landed half a second later, his fall stopped when his body slammed into a skin colored surface: Makoto’s left breast. His momentum was not stopped entirely by the fall, however. His body bounced. Takumi found himself flipped back into the air as he tumbled to Makoto’s right side.


“Mgrk!” the boy landed on Makoto’s right breast now. To his terror, it wasn’t in any place safe though. His face was facing Makoto’s cleavage which was now a grand chasm directly in front of him. To make matters worse, the gracious curve of Makoto’s bosom was a slippery slope. He could feel his body unable to hang on as he started slipping downwards further into the space between Makoto’s breasts. “Waaaaah!”


Whaaaaaaam!


“Whoops. I don’t want you falling down too soon there, Taku,” laughed Makoto. She had used her arms to push her breasts together, closing the gap between her boobs. Because he had slid down too much earlier, he wasn’t saved, though. He was slammed between both of Makoto’s breasts. Upside down, he tried kicking his legs desperately, but they couldn’t even move them as the pressure from both ends pinned him in place. He felt the blood rushing to his head. He couldn’t call for Makoto to help. Because his mouth had been opened when he screamed earlier, it was now filled up with her boob flesh.



“Mffffgh!”


These were Makoto’s breasts? They were so large now, he couldn’t believe himself. He had done his best trying to not ogle them because it would be rude to Makoto, but right now they completely surrounded his body from all sides. It felt like being in a trash compactor. He was being squished into shape by the intense pressure Makoto put on him.


Struggling did nothing to help Takumi. His efforts only managed to tickle Makoto at best which in turn made her giggle which in turn caused her boobs to jiggle which ultimately worsened his situation. He was being beaten and battered by two flesh colored orbs. If it weren’t for the Compression strengthening his endurance, the force by which he was being pressed down would've broken his ribs.


“Hehehe… What’s wrong, Taku? Can’t get out of my boobs? Or are you that into them that you don’t want to leave?” taunted Makoto. “Y’know, you’re so small, if I let you slide down just a little more, I think I might not be able to see you in my cleavage.”


‘Don’t freak out. Don’t react. She just wants you to slip up so she can make fun of you,’ Takumi told himself inside his head, fighting to breathe as Makoto’s words rumbled through her chest and into his body. It was clear to him that Makoto was everything around him at that moment. She was using that fact to provoke him. He had to resist.


Though in his mind, he did, Takumi’s body was a different story. Being squished between Makoto’s now even more massive bosom heated up his body from the friction and pressure. She wasn’t even trying, but his miniscule form was already helpless against Makoto’s breasts.


“Damnit… Are you kidding me…? No, not now,” Takumi was mortified to see his lower body reacting to being smothered by Makoto. His life was in danger. Was his body so desperate for release that it even found this as arousing?


When Makoto finally eased up on the pressure, the shrunken boy found his body naturally clinging to Makoto’s right breast. From pressing against them so strongly, the traces of sweat from Makoto’s warm bosom adhered him to her smooth skin. He was no longer in danger of falling, but he wasn’t sure for how long.


“So what do you think?” his body trembled as Makoto’s voice sent vibrations through her body and into him. She did not give him a chance to answer though. Her face was directly overhead and had the perfect view of the top of her breasts, so she could see him clearly. And one part of him in particular caught her interest. “Oh, looks like you really enjoyed it.” 


Was that really true? No. It was just a standard physiological reaction, wasn’t it? Any normal person subjected to such intense heat and pressure would react the same way, right? Takumi’s mind filled with excuses he couldn’t confirm. He wanted to deny it vehemently, but the words were caught in his throat. “I-I-I…”


Being unable to refute and explain himself made the Compressed boy tomato red. He couldn’t properly compose himself at all.


“Great! I was worried you were impotent because you never did react to my boobs like the other guys did.”


That was because he was well aware how rude it was to think of her as nothing other than an attractive face and body. He was attracted to Makoto’s bust as much as any other guy, or perhaps even more, especially now that they were large enough to bury him.


“I-It’s not like I don’t think about them. I just- Do you have to humiliate me like this, Neko?” he dared to ask.


The question only served to make Makoto’s frightening smile widen further.


“Humiliate you? All I did was just drop you in my cleavage for a second, Taku,” she said, her every word causing his body to tremble. “I haven’t even gotten to the fun yet.”


“F-Fun?” Takumi froze. 


“This is a punishment game, Taku. Until you figure out just how you’ve been bad, I’m not changing you back.”


Makoto had revealed her true intentions. Reflecting was just one way to sugar coat it. She was toying with him, and he was so small that Makoto didn’t even have to do anything to force him into submission. If this wasn’t even the appetizer, what did she have planned for him?


Before the Compressed boy could continue his thoughts, however, Makoto started to move.


Wham!


“Uwa-! Grk!”


With a hop in her step, Makoto left the dining room. Her purposefully exaggerated movements caused her breasts to sway and bounce, slamming into each other with Takumi in between. This time, Makoto did not hold her breasts still, so as she sashayed and twirled her way through her home, the Compressed eighteen year old experienced what should have been Heaven but felt like Hell.


Boing!


“Waaah!”


Slam!


“Grk!!”


Smoosh!


“Mpfffhf! N-Neko… Stop! Urgh! … Wah!”


Takumi was weakening. The constant pounding from all sides by breasts the size of houses shook his body and brain. Though it didn’t hurt too much because of the Compression, his insides were being churned and rattled. He just kept getting tossed in the air from one breast to the other, being squished between them, and then having the whole process repeat again as Makoto purposefully made her chest move more than ever without her bra on.


By the time Makoto arrived back in her room, Takumi was worn out. He no longer struggled when Makoto grabbed him by his leg and lifted him upside down out of her cleavage.


“Did you enjoy the ride?” Makoto laughed at his helpless squirming from inside her cleavage when she took him out, holding him in front of her face. Her hot breath bathed him in a humid fog. “How’d it feel, being wedged between my boobs?”


“... A-Are you… done yet…?” the boy managed to breathe out.


“What, did you not like that?” Makoto’s widening grin did nothing to ease Takumi’s concerns. In fact, she could clearly see what she wanted. She brought an enormous index finger towards the 3.5 cm boy, targeting his crotch where the evidence of his body’s arousal was clearly evident. She didn’t hesitate when she touched the obvious erection behind his pants. “Someone’s not being honest.”


“Tch...” Takumi clicked his tongue. His face was red not only because the blood was rushing to his head while upside down but also from the humiliation. “T-That’s just a natural reaction!”


Though he was physically exhausted, he was still mentally fighting to maintain his composure and reasoning. He did not want to back down and submit to Makoto’s strange behavior. He believed he could tough it out long enough for Makoto to get bored and change him back.


“Hey, no need to feel shy. Why hide it? I’m happy you’re thinking of me that way.” Sadly, Makoto approved of the excuses he made. In fact, she seemed to relish them. Her words sent Takumi into further confusion as he tried to stammer a proper sentence out while upside down. “If you’re not going to accept that, Taku, maybe we can get you used to it.”


Used to it? She wasn’t done with him yet.


“Whoops,” she uncaringly uttered as she opened up her fingers, releasing her grip on Takumi’s leg. The next thing Takumi knew, everything in front of him started rushing by.


“Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” he fell. He did not fall back into Makoto’s cleavage. He fell further and further and further. Though it was a drop from the short height of 152 cm that was her height, at his scale, it was over a 70 meter descent.


Thud!


“Gwagh!”


In less than two seconds, he hit the ground painfully. The wooden floor stopped his descent as roughly as concrete would. Makoto had actually let him fall. How could she do that? Even if Compression made him stronger, he honestly thought he was going to die.


“Heh,” the girl breathed out her nose. “So Taku, how’s the view from down there? Oh right, I can’t really hear you from the floor.”


“Dammit… What the hell, Neko? This is going way too far isn’...t… it…?” Although he was angry at first, all of his anger petered out when he looked out to shout at Makoto. With one leg over another, Makoto sat on her bed. Both of her bare legs extended out of the loosely worn bathrobe to the point where if any more was exposed, he’d see her underwear. Her left foot was hanging over him so closely that he could only see her face through the gaps in her toes. An odor of salt and soap wafted down from the foot that would cover an entire classroom his scale.


“Huh? Heh. What, are you angry? I can’t hear anything more than little squeaks and chirps from down there,” grinned Makoto. “Oh, this is amazing. You really are so miserable right now, aren’t you?”


Takumi felt his heart plummet down to his stomach. The look in Makoto’s face was not one he had seen before. The girl probably wasn’t even aware of it, but she was no longer hiding her feelings or emotions. Her eyes glazed over in a trance, with her bangs a scattered mess casting them in a slight shadow, she surveyed the floor with excitement on par with kids at a candy store. The twisted smile going from ear to ear told him that she wasn’t simply enjoying this. She was ecstatic, as though she was delighted to have him at her mercy. Had Makoto forgotten it was him she was with? Or was it precisely because it was him that she was acting like this?


“So, Taku. How long can you deny it, huh?. Just accept it already.”


Deny? Deny what? That he was a pervert? No, there was something Makoto wanted, but he couldn’t work up the brain power to think about what. The feeling of helplessness sank in as Takumi’s body seized up, trembling. His animalistic instincts took hold as Makoto’s dominating presence above him activated a primal fear.


“This isn’t Neko...” he uttered with his miniscule, weak voice.


But it was. And this was only the beginning.



End Notes:

For the full color, check out my dA: 

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch11-Beginning-of-a-Nightmare-1-986464152

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch11-Beginning-of-a-Nightmare-2-986464393

Treating Perverts (3.5 cm) by jellytea819

Treating Perverts (3.5 cm)


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----



“Now… how should we get started~?”


Makoto had uttered as she loomed her foot over his 3.5 cm body while seated on her bed. There was nothing about her at that moment that settled Takumi’s nerves. Her exposed appearance in the bathrobe and her enormous size compared to him had thrown him off his game enough on their own, but Makoto’s uncharacteristic behavior as she took advantage of him was so abnormal that it was like he was facing someone else entirely. 


 “My boobs… My ass… I know some guys have some weird fetishes too…”


Just who was this person? This giant kaiju-sized woman who was raising and lowering her foot dangerously above him, pulling back just a centimeter before she could stomp on him with her full weight… The words she spoke were so unlike Makoto… No, that wasn’t right. He had known that Makoto could act up and be terrifying when mad, but this was on a whole other level. This girl was being utterly perverse.


“What do you think, Taku? You had a wild ride in my tits just now. Where do you want to go next?”


Makoto wasn’t even treating him like she normally did. Even though she called him that nickname she had given him, it was like she was talking to a pet, not as an equal or even a human being. Nothing about this Makoto was right.


“Heh, maybe you’re a foot guy. You were pretty detailed talking about them last night.”


“S-She’s not even listening to me. She’s just lost in her own world,” Takumi realized. The girl’s unhinged gaze was staring right through him. It was like she was seeing him as a plaything rather than a person. “She wasn’t acting like this yesterday… Don’t tell me there’s a psychological aspect to Compression… Did me getting small affect her somehow?”


Trying to figure out why Makoto was acting strangely was something Takumi’s mind raced to determine. He wanted some explanation to justify why the girl was dominating him. While it was truly an easy thing for her to do with him being smaller than her fingers, she knew he was still him, didn’t she? He knew nothing about psychology so any ideas his brain came up with were no more than wild guesses.


As he struggled to think, Takumi started backing away slowly. The boy did not realize what his own body was doing at first because it was an unconscious reaction, but he was physically trying to get away. His body was too fearful about what was going on to be willing to stay.


Unfortunately for Takumi, Makoto noticed his actions shortly after he did.


Wham!


“Uwowaaah!” the compressed boy wailed as Makoto’s foot slammed down onto the floor. She did so purposefully to not only scare him but to also get his attention, forcing him to look up at her face.


“Hey, where do you think you’re going?”


“N-Nowhere,” he lied, shouting as loudly as he could.


“Really?” the girl raised an eyebrow. “Then why don’t you come closer then? Don’t tell me you’re afraid of me.”


“N-No, not at all,” he could hide his stuttering. He was. He actually was, as much as he didn’t want to admit it, but if he said that to Makoto, he didn’t know what she’d do. He felt if he honestly answered her, she’d just take further pleasure in his helpless situation.


Makoto didn’t care about his words anyways. Instead, she wanted to see his actions. She asked another question - one that the compressed boy never would have expected.


Stomp! Stomp!


“Well, if you’re not afraid then tell me this: do you like me?” Makoto placed her heels on the ground while raising the rest of her feet up. 


“... What?” The question surprised him. No, it completely broadsided him, confusing him beyond how much he had already been confused. It was like an overflow glitch had occurred in his brain. He was so stunned by the question that his mind reset, blanking out enough to forcibly calm him down. “L-Like? Neko, what do you mean when you say that?”

 

Makoto didn’t hear his question. He was so flustered, he wasn’t yelling loudly enough for her to decipher his words while he was on the floor. All she heard was a faint chirp. Still, she continued. “If you do, I want you to move to my left foot. If you hate me, head over to my right.”


Why would Makoto even ask him that at a time like this? And such a binary question at that. Of course he liked her. He wouldn’t have gone to her home so often if he hadn’t. In fact, he’d have been nervous every time he visited if he hadn’t gotten so used to the Komiya family through Mayumi. 


But the way she asked that made him wonder if his definition of ‘like’ was the same as her definition. It made him hesitate. After being shoved in between her breasts, he was a mess, trying to decipher the messages both his upper and lower body were sending him at the same time.


Rumble. Rumble.


“Well, Taku?” Makoto’s thunderous movements showed her impatience. There wasn’t enough time for Takumi to think.


“This feels like a trick…,” he worriedly mumbled as he slowly stumbled his way to the building-sized girl’s left foot. It unnerved him to be directly underneath it and in its shadow. It was tall as the old school building at their high school was.


It wasn’t any trick, at least at first. Makoto seemed to smile as she looked down at him. Her foot swayed left and right so she could see him. He felt vulnerable witnessing such a massive structure rocking back and forth at velocities that large objects shouldn’t be capable of moving at. But he was the smaller one and thus the slower one relatively. Makoto was just moving at regular speed.


“Good. Of course, I knew that’s what’d you say,” Makoto spoke down to him. “Okay then. Here’s another question then. Do you like Mayu-nee? If you do, how about moving over to my right foot. If you don’t, go ahead and stay there.”


Where was Makoto going with these questions? Did he like Mayumi? He respected her and admired her so of course he did. And why did she change the location for the ‘Yes’ answer? Still, without much time to think, Takumi knew he had to move. He started to make his way to Makoto’s right foot…


… At least, he would’ve if Makoto had allowed him.


Rumble. Rumble.


“Hu- W-Waaaaah!”


Before he could properly get moving, Makoto leaned her foot forward. It was a simple action to her, but on Takumi’s scale, the peach colored building of her left foot seemed to topple and fall towards him. Takumi screamed and cowered, falling backwards to the floor in fear of getting crushed by the girl’s sole like an insect. He watched as his sky, which was now the bottom of her foot, got darker as the ball of Makoto’s foot fell onto him. 


But the impact didn’t come. At least, immediately. Makoto stopped when her foot was a centimeter away from the ground. She dragged her heel back until she could see Takumi. Then, and only then, did she slam her foot down onto the boy’s legs and torso.


Whaaaaaam!


“Mgggrkk!” Takumi found himself pinned to the floor. His head was not covered at all, but that was only because Makoto had purposefully left it free between her toes. Even then though, he couldn’t see much at all. To his left and right were the walls of Makoto’s big and second toe squeezed. All he could do was look up to see his friend’s blurry visage looking down at him with a smirk.


“Ehehehe. Look at you just stuck there. You really are a bug now,” he could hear Makoto’s giggling. She was far too amused by how pathetic he was.


Why? Takumi wanted to ask. Why had she done that so suddenly?


The answer, of course, was that she was forcing him to answer how she wanted. “Well, what’s the matter, Taku? Are you just going to stay there? Don’t tell me you hate Mayu-nee. Oh, she’s going to be so sad.”


Makoto exaggerated her movements, even pretending to wipe a tear from her eye while she kept him pinned. She wasn’t even putting her full weight on him, he realized. He was incapacitated and bound under the girl’s foot when she was just barely letting it touch the ground. What was worse, though, was the fact that he was trapped between her toes while she pressed down on the rest of his body. Each of Makoto’s slight movements up above translated to unbearable shudders down below. The vibrations of her voice alone caused her foot to shake enough to consistently pound down on his chest, squeezing the air out of his lungs in spurts. And to make matters worse, his attempts to breathe in to get his oxygen back felt toxic and suffocating as all he could manage to inhale smelled putrid and salty. Makoto’s foot, hot and from sweat, choked him with humid, stuffy air. His eyes teared up from the coarseness of the saline atmosphere surrounding him.


“Cough… Gak… Ne...ko…,” he gagged, trying to hold in his body’s instinct to gag. He couldn’t do anything but wait until Makoto let her foot off of him.


But Makoto did not remove her foot. She kept him pinned down as she talked to him.


“Well, as fun as this is, of course you can’t tell the truth if I force you like this, can I?” To the shrunken boy’s surprise, Makoto was well aware he was being intimidated to answer how she wanted. She was more sane at that moment than he had assumed. “Don’t worry, Taku. I know you like Mayu-nee. You didn’t have to walk all the way over to my other foot to tell me that.”


“... Then why... even do this…?” he struggled to speak up the words he needed to question her. It was not of any volume for her to hear and was muffled by the confines of the toes surrounding him. Still, Makoto answered his question, but not in any way Takumi would’ve liked.


Up above, Makoto’s smile disappeared. She pulled something out. Though it was distant from how high up above him her hand was, Takumi paled, immediately recognizing what was in her hands: his smartphone. But that wasn’t the only problem. She then pressed the button on its side, allowing the screen to light up. To his dismay, the screen wallpaper had been changed to what he never wanted Makoto to find: the pool picture he had taken and kept for so long.


“Your phone didn’t lock itself, Taku,” she told him with a sickened face. “I found that picture, you pervert. I can’t believe this was the thing you’ve been making those disgusting faces over.”


“W-Wait, Neko! I can explain!”


Of course, she couldn’t hear any more than a panicked high-pitched squeak from him. Even if she did hear him, though, he actually couldn’t think of any excuse she’d accept. Condemning him was what Makoto’s reaction was going to be the moment he had sneakily snapped such a photo of the sisters. It was his own fault for getting dirty thoughts that day and all the days to follow. As much as he tried to hide it, he was bound to have been found out eventually.


So this was why Makoto was being so harsh on him, he assumed. Of course, she would be angry. Finding out her friend kept a photo of her and her sister in a swimsuit to ogle must have been a heavy betrayal of her trust. This had to be why she was humiliating him.


But sadly for Takumi, he only figured out half of the reason why. 


“... You feel guilty, Taku? Heh, don’t be.”


Rumble!


“Hu-? Mgk! Hu-Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”


Before Takumi could consider what Makoto had said, her toes clenched down on his body and her foot slammed down onto the floor. The intense pressure was not spread out at all as the girl forced her weight onto the top of her foot where he was. It exceeded the threshold of numbness Compression had given him - he felt a sudden burst of pain, but it was only for an instant. 


Because he wasn’t squished like an ant under Makoto’s weight, he was taken along for the ride as Makoto leaned back onto her bed and brought her leg upwards. He was stuck to it and was accelerated with g’s that would knock out a trained ace pilot. Only when Makoto stopped moving did the force overwhelming him disappear, but that still left behind his momentum. His body was flung off of her sole and into the air. 

“U-Uwoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” Takumi had only the brief instance of weightlessness he felt while in the air before falling to realize what had happened. Gravity immediately took him, sending him falling back down what felt like two hundred meters.


Whaaam!


In the span of just two seconds, Takumi had been flung up into the air and fell back down. His landing was hard considering the speed at which he had been thrown and then fell. He bounced twice before coming to a proper stop on a peach colored surface.


“Grk… Oof…. I-I’m alive…?” he couldn’t believe he was still conscious.


“Heheheh...” He soon wished he had passed out when he heard the ground beneath him tremble. Looking up, the color drained from the 3.5 centimeter boy’s face. He saw in front of him two massive hills half-covered in what looked to be pink grass. He recognized what the actual things were immediately - Makoto’s breasts barely covered by her bathrobe. He had fallen back down onto her body.


“Uwah!”


To give him confirmation, a hand emerged from his left side. Makoto’s right hand was cupped and landed directly behind him. He was scooped up by it and it pushed him forward towards the gap between the 18 year old girl’s breasts. Only there was he able to see Makoto’s face, a cat-like smile plastered right on it, a living monument staring right at him.


“I told you Taku, I want you to reflect on how bad you’ve been,” Makoto smirked. “So today, I’m going to be teaching a pervert like you all about a woman’s body.”


“A wom-?” Takumi choked on his own saliva. “Neko, you can’t be serious.”


Now that he was close enough, Makoto could hear him. “Oh, I’m definitely serious, your perverted dumbass. If you like Mayu-nee’s body so much, let’s see how you handle mine when you’re like this.”


Mayumi’s body? Takumi froze up. There was no way he could face up against her like this. He had to stop her. He’d tell the truth about the photo, he’d confess everything to the girl.


“Neko, wai-”


But before he could finish his sentence, Makoto had already moved both of her hands. With a simple push the girl’s hill-sized assets slammed together with the shrunken boy between them, crushing him.


“Mfffp!” Takumi found himself smothered in Makoto’s breasts once again that day. She was far more aggressive this time. His body immediately became soaked in sweat and heat from the pressure as Makoto sat up and began playing with her chest. Lifting the right one up, bringing the left one down, Makoto moved the boulder-sized orbs energetically. For the shrunken boy, he felt his body was being literally compressed as the meat walls surrounding him pushed and crushed with forces a hydraulic press would only dream of managing. 


Things that were unbelievably large had unbelievable presence. When thinking about proportionality, when something was twice as large, it meant it had grown in not just one dimension, but three. Length, width, and height - Makoto’s body was 48 times larger than him in all those aspects. And with that, her weight had grown as well. It didn’t simply increase at the same rate, though. 48 times her typical weight paled in comparison to what her actual weight felt like to him now. At practically ninety meters in height in his perspective, Makoto’s weight class was in the thousands of tons. And those tons of weight in her breasts bent, folded, and flattened the boy trapped between them.


“What do you think, Taku? You can’t get boobs this big with Mayu-nee can you?” a thunderous giggle sounded all around him. While Makoto’s actual voice was muffled by her breasts, he could hear her just fine as the vibrations of her voice shook through his body.


The comparison was accurate. If there was one thing Makoto had over her sister, it was the size of her assets. It was, however, a source of trouble for the girl always - the stares from the boys in school always angered her. He had always tried to hold back his pubescent boy’s mentality whenever he was with her because she was also so uncomfortable with being stared at. This was no longer the case now, though. Makoto wanted him to experience her boobs in their entirety.


“Ngggn… No…,” His mind was going numb again as the blood flowed downwards. But his arousal wasn’t the only problem this time. Makoto wasn’t simply pushing her breasts together. They grinded against his body. The boy found the friction of the skin-colored walls rubbing against to be slowly pulling at his clothes. He wanted to reach for his pants, but his arms were locked in place by the force of Makoto’s breasts.


Then, when the giant girl jerked her body once more, his helpless struggle was over. They were pulled off, stuck to Makoto’s left breast by the sweat while his body was pulled upwards and away. Both the pants and his underwear were removed. Now he was bare and exposed, his member was out in the open and physically in contact with the womanly mountains crushing him. He was mortified to feel it pressing directly against Makoto’s skin. He didn’t want Makoto to feel it and realize it.


But she knew. She was well aware. In fact, this was why she had rubbed him in her chest in the first place.


“Uh-huh… Gotcha,” he heard her as the stomach-churning roller coaster ride of her breast play stopped. In a sense, Takumi was thankful, as she stopped before he could no longer hold it in. However, his troubles only continued as Makoto used two fingers to open a small gap in her breasts, allowing light to pour down into the crevice of her cleavage that he was imprisoned in. Looking up, the 3.5 cm boy shivered to find he could only see the lower half of Makoto’s face, her mouth contorted into a beguiling smile. “Well look what we have here. A perverted, half-naked bug with an erection.”


Takumi’s hands were now free enough to move and reflexively went to hide his nethers, but his body boiled red from the shame. “I-It’s not my fault! My pants… Let me get my pants back on, Neko,” he was reduced to whimpers. This wasn’t right. Makoto wouldn’t be this cruel would she? 


“Here we go...”


“Hu- Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” Takumi screamed as Makoto spread her boobs apart. In an instant, gravity took hold of him and he began to plummet again. “Oooof!”


He landed with a bounce on the girl’s thighs. His pants, to his dismay, were still clinging to Makoto’s breasts like a stray scrap of food that had fallen into her cleavage while eating. He couldn’t even see her face because of the sheer size of her breasts obscuring his view. He was half naked now atop the bathrobe clad girl who was seated on her bed.

“Well, since I can see it clearly now, I’m pretty happy, Taku. Looks like you actually feel something for me, huh?” Makoto’s voice boomed. “You enjoyed it, didn’t you?”


The vulnerable boy cowered as he tried to hide his continued erection, cursing his body’s arousal. “Y-Yes. I admit it  already. I got aroused. I’m a pervert, I know. I took that photo, I know.”


“Heh. Good, you finally admitted it,” Makoto’s grin widened, frightening the 18 year old boy who was helpless on her thighs. “Then we can continue.”


Continue? How much more torture was she going to put him through? “Makoto!” he changed to calling her properly by her name. “Please. This isn’t something you can do. You can’t just treat me like this! I’m a human being. If you’re angry at me, you can do whatever you want when you change me back.”


He tried to appeal to her sense of reason, or whatever was left of it, but that sanity disappeared from Makoto long ago.


“Oh? I don’t worry, Taku. I’ll change you back,” Makoto answered him. “But before that, I’ve got to train you.”


“Training?” He couldn’t believe what Makoto had said. She clearly no longer saw him as a person. As much as he still saw himself as one, he had become the size of the bug to her. He trusted her to treat him decently out of common courtesy while he was shrunken down, but it seemed that now that she had discovered his secret, she was no longer treating him like a person. Was this punishment for betraying her trust? The Compressed boy was still too ignorant of Makoto’s true feelings to know the truth of why she was doing this to him, and because of that, his ‘punishment’ wasn’t over


Makoto opened up her legs. In an instant, a chasm formed and the curve of her thighs allowed gravity to pull on the boy again.


End Notes:

For the full color images, check my dA: 

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch12-Treating-Perverts-1-986464649

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch12-Treating-Perverts-2-986464842

Dark Confessions (3.5 cm) by jellytea819

Dark Confessions - Love, Training, and the Truth (3.5 cm)


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


Training. That was the word Makoto had used to ‘teach him all about a woman’s body’. He wasn’t some stiff robot who never had his heart race. He had tried his hardest to not be considered dirty minded in front of Makoto, but it did not mean he never had an interest in her in the first place. Even he was well aware of how much more mature her body developed despite her short height.


Yet Makoto wanted him to know more than that. More than just looking at her from a distance, she was making him experience her. She had smothered him in between her breasts like they were a hydraulic press and buried him under the weight of her soles like he was an ant. His body was now covered in her saltine, sticky sweat, and his nose and tongue were still able to smell and taste the lingering presence of her freshly washed foot after having been pinned beneath it. At his size, everything about Makoto was overwhelming. 


But this… This was beyond what any normal person could comprehend.


“Fufufu~ Look at you down there… I’d totally lose you if the sheets weren’t white...”


“This… This place is...”


To his left was a smooth peach colored cliffside which he could not see the top of. To his right, was the same curved surface whose shadow fell over him, darkening his world. It was as though he had fallen into the bottom of a deep and narrow chasm. He knew where he was. Makoto’s body was becoming the topography for him now. This crevice he had fallen into was nothing more than the space she left between her thighs as she sat on the bed.


Knowing that did nothing to calm him down though. The ground was white and covered with rolling, uneven bumps. These were just Makoto’s wrinkled bed sheets yet they looked so alien to him now. Worst of all, though, in front of his gaze was an imposing wall of green. The one thing Makoto had on that wasn’t her bathrobe was her panties. They weren’t any ordinary pair either. Very little was left to the imagination behind the lace underwear that had a pattern resembling roses and their sharp stems. At only 3.5 cm the eighteen year old was dwarfed by the monumental cliff-face of fabric. It was so much more than a pair of underwear at his current state; he found himself looking up at an intricately woven mural.


And what was hidden behind the cloth wall was not hiding its presence whatsoever. The peach color of Makoto’s skin peaked through anywhere the light reached. There was no hiding anything about Makoto when she surrounded him on all sides. A thick feminine aroma surrounded Takumi like a dense, invisible fog. The heat emanating from Makoto’s body along with the humidity caused by her freshly washed body made the air muggy and heavy. Though he was suffocating from how thick the air had become, that wasn’t the worst problem - It was the fact that he was breathing in the aroused Makoto’s scent.


“Nggnh… No way… just from the smell…?” To think that he’d be so vulnerable while Compressed that Makoto didn’t even have to touch him to get a reaction out of him. A woman’s scent was an arousing odor, and being coated in it, his mind was becoming numb from the overwhelming sensation. Having lost the lower half of his clothing, he couldn’t hide his body’s excitement. He tried his best to cover up with one hand while the other tried covering his nose and mouth.


“What are you hiding there, Taku? It can’t be anything that's worth seeing right now, can it?” demeaning, teasing words boomed down from above, echoing between Makoto’s thighs and into his ears. Makoto was clearly enjoying his humiliating sight. She was the last person he wanted to see him in such a demeaning position. Even Mayumi would have been preferable. “Breath it in. Guys can resist a woman’s smell, right?”


“Neko… Please! Give me my pants back!” he begged.


“Heh...” Makoto’s smirk widened. She peeled off the pants and underwear which had been compressed and were stuck on her breast. She dangled them between her thumb and forefinger like a scrap of loose paper and held them high up above him, out of reach. “You mean these? I don’t think so. I don’t think bugs wear clothes.”


“B-Bug?” Takumi choked. Was that what Makoto saw him as now?


“You might as well get used to being naked, Taku. In fact, why don’t you take off your shirt too? It’ll only get messed up in the end, and we wouldn’t want that, would we?” the girl told him, pulling away her hand with his pants and putting them to the side.


Takumi would rather not. He remained hunched over trying to hide his exposed lower body.


Sadly, Makoto wasn’t asking. She glowered down at him with impatience.


Whaaaaaaaaam!


Without warning, the colossal walls surrounding Takumi slammed together. Makoto originally left a 10 centimeter gap between her legs for  Takumi to stand between them. To the tiny boy, those 15 centimeters were 7 meters of space for him to move around in the valley of insurmountable thighs. However, in less than a second, the meaty walls closed up, scraping across the white sheets of her bed and centering in on him. In an instant, he was smothered in between the girl’s bare legs, crushed by the tremendous pressure.


“Grk!” he could feel his body being torn in two directions as Makoto rubbed her thighs together. Half of his body was pulled to left while the other was jerked to the right. Even with all of the added resistance of Compression, the stress Makoto was putting on Takumi’s body was draining both his physical and mental reserves. Though she had done it for only a few seconds, when she let go, the boy could hardly move a muscle. “Gwaah… Haaah… Haaah...”


“I wasn’t asking,” Makoto’s voice thundered down. “Take off your clothes, Taku.”


She wasn’t joking around, he realized. He had to follow her orders. She had all of the power here - not him. Even so, the foolish Takumi vehemently refused. While his legs quivered more than a bowl of gelatin in an earthquake and his voice cracked from the fear, he tried to plead again to the girl that he was starting to realize was easily dominating him. “Neko, please, don’t do this.” 


“I’m not doing anything. You’re the one taking your clothes off unless you want me to convince you again,” Makoto frowned. To frighten him again, she began to close up her legs once more. This time, however, she did so slowly so the Compressed boy could actually see the already narrow area he was trapped in get smaller and smaller. It was like being in one of those death traps on horror and action shows where the walls slowly closed in. As his surroundings became more and more claustrophobic, Takumi realized he had no choice but to obey.


“O-Okay! Just stop! Don’t crush me again!” Reluctantly, he removed the rest of his clothes, completely revealing his naked body to the giant girl staring down at his tiny form between her legs.


“Good. You’re learning,” Makoto giggled as her finger came down - a pillar as tall as an apartment building pressed down into the bed right where he had dropped his school uniform. The Compressed boy stumbled as the ground dipped down like a sinkhole. When she removed her finger, his clothes were gone, stuck to the surface of her index finger like dirt. “I'll give you your clothes back later. You probably don’t want to get them dirtied after all.”

“J-Just why do I have to be naked?” Takumi asked. He tried looking up to the girl’s face, but his eyes were forcibly drawn to the wall of green in front of him. The smell seemed so much stronger now that he could cover his nose with his sleeves.


“Makoto,” was the girl’s one word response to him.


“Huh?”


“Not Neko. Makoto. Just Makoto,” she repeated her name again. “Call me Makoto. Or would you prefer Makoto-sama? I’ll be honest. That doesn’t sound too bad either.”


This girl… was she developing some sort of god complex? It pained him to admit, but the power she had over him was very much like one. Still, he wouldn’t use the ‘-sama’ to address her. If he did, he felt he was going to throw away the last bit of his dignity.


“Makoto…,” he was so used to her nickname that it felt unnatural to call her by her first name, especially without any honorifics, but that was what she had ordered.


“Yes, Taku?” the girl giggled, hearing him doing as he was told.


“You can’t keep doing this, Makoto,” he was still stubbornly clinging to his belief that Makoto was a decent human being. “Change me back. Before you do something you regret, you’ve got to stop.”


But Takumi was already talking to someone who had already made her choice. 


Slaaaam!


“Gwargh!”


Takumi coughed as all of the air in his body was pushed out the moment Makoto’s finger descended down from the sky. She slammed it down into his body. The gargantuan pillar hit him with pinpoint accuracy.


“I don’t need you telling me I’ll regret it, Taku.” Makoto began to move her finger about. She lowered the pressure just enough so she wasn’t crushing him, but to Takumi’s dismay, she was targeting his crotch. “I have nothing left to regret anymore.”


“N-Nothing left?” Takumi grunted, trying with no avail to lift up the multi-ton finger crushing him. “A-Awargh!”


“That’s right,” the angry giant dexterously began toying with his erection as she confessed. First, she stroked her finger down across his entire body. Then, she slowly lifted it, allowing his penis to raise just enough so she could stroke only it. “Let me tell you the truth, Taku. I lied to you from the very beginning. Mayu-nee never asked you to Compress yourself. I had you shrink yourself just because I wanted to get back at you for always looking at her.”


It was a lie? Takumi’s heart plunged down into his stomach. So this entire time, he had been in the palm of Makoto’s hand... but then why had she only snapped now? The answer was simple. All fingers pointed to him, as did the literal finger Makoto used to push down on him even harder. 


“Gwargh!”


“I thought I’d stop early after last night, but then you ended up shrinking yourself again. Oh, you have no idea how excited I got from seeing you screw up~! Ahaha~!” her voice cracked as she laughed, as though the memory utterly aroused her. But immediately afterwards, the girl’s tone turned serious and bitter. “ But that photo…  I couldn’t help myself anymore... It just made me sick knowing I lost the guy I fell in love with to my sister.”


“L-Love?” Takumi stuttered upon hearing the truth out of Makoto’s mouth. Was that why she had done all of this? She loved him. That much he knew now. Even he couldn’t be that stupid after hearing it straight from the horse’s mouth. But with how she went about comparing herself to Mayumi again… Makoto was so fixed on that fact. Was her inferiority complex with her sister that extreme?


“But I’m not going to lose to her.”


“Gah! Ne- Makoto… Wait!” But Takumi couldn’t argue his case. He was too busy trying to endure as Makoto rubbed his already erect member with her finger. Makoto was completely misunderstanding things. Mayumi… He did not love her at all. He respected her from the bottom of his heart, but that was it. He had to tell Makoto she was mistaken - to tell her the truth. 


But the girl was in no clear state of mind to properly listen to him anymore.


“I can feel you pricking my finger. Good. Get hard over me,” she laughed. “Let’s keep going. I want to teach you. Just how much more I can do for you than my bitch of a sister.”


“Uwa-aah!”Takumi struggled to hold in his instincts as the girl toyed with him. The boy couldn’t say anything. He could only moan. Makoto’s dextrous finger overwhelmed him.


“Come on, Taku. Let it out. It feels good, doesn’t it? I’m getting wet just thinking about it.” 


She was, and that was what was making Takumi’s situation even worse. In the presence of Makoto’s privates, the smell pouring out and surrounding him became even thicker and thicker as his body was stroked and prodded repeatedly by her finger. As he breathed it in, Takumi’s mind fell into further disarray.


He couldn’t believe just how his body was remaining excited and erect through everything. Was it how weak he was to the pressure Makoto was using to pin him down? Was it her pheromones mixing in with the air as her panties failed to absorb the juices that were clearly dripping from the giant girl? Or was it actually his own desire? Takumi’s mind spun incircles in confusion as Makoto assaulted him with just one finger. 


“Ngggn~~ A-Aah!” he screamed as his body hit its limit. He couldn’t hold it in. Just like Makoto had been wanting, he released his load. A white spray let out, staining the finger pinning him down, or rather, it would if he were of any noticeable size. It hardly left a mark on Makoto’s finger tip - even less than if she pressed her finger onto a stray water droplet.


But Makoto felt it: the boy’s climax. Shortly after she did, the sensual pressure holding Takumi down eased up. She lifted her finger up into the sky to inspect the sudden wet sensation she felt.


“Haaah… Uwaaah… Haaargh… Mako… to…,” Takumi couldn’t stand up. Every part of his body was sore from the pressure that had pinned him down.


“Fufufu~! Good boy, Taku,” Makoto’s voice echoed down into the thigh chasm. “Isn’t it great when you’re honest? You’re a bit premature, but I bet Mayu-nee never got you this excited before.”


Excited? No. Fearful was the correct word wasn’t it? He wanted to think that, but to his dismay, he couldn’t find the brain cells to actually do so. His mind’s concerns were elsewhere - his manhood, although it had been stressed and stroked repeatedly by Makoto’s monumental finger, was still erect. How? How could his body find any excitement from such a frightening sight as a vengeful and deluded Makoto?


“You love me, right, Taku? This is a sign of that love, isn’t it?”


A sign of love? Inhaling in the girl’s pheromones that continued wafting out from her privates confused Takumi further. He couldn’t think straight. The first thought he could come up with to answer his question both made sense to him and worried him due to how disoriented he was.


“Don’t tell me… I’m actually enjoying this...” Did he like Makoto more than Mayumi? On a normal day, he might have actually been able to say yes, but what about this Makoto? Did he actually enjoy being crushed earlier and having his manhood pleasured by just her all-powerful finger?


“You can’t call that a handjob, but how about a finger job? It felt good, didn’t it?”


Did it? Yes. He couldn’t deny that. This was bad. Was Makoto actually succeeding in training him? The last refuges of Takumi’s mind told him he had to get away. He had to clear his head. As long as he was breathing in the fragrance coming out of Makoto’s privates, he wouldn’t be able to retain his composure.


But there was no escape. Even if he could manage to crawl the 30 centimeters to the end of the bed from Makoto’s crotch, the only way he could go would be down. He was trapped in three sides - all of them Makoto’s body. 


And as Makoto’s hand descended to pluck him off the bed, the boy knew there was no way he could save himself from the heavy love that the 152 cm tall girl was giving his 3.5 cm body. 


“Before we change you back, Taku. I’ll make sure you’ll be unable to do anything but think about me.”


The only person who could save him was Mayumi, but until the older Komiya sibling got home, he was going to be at Makoto’s mercy. 


End Notes:

For the full color, check my dA:

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch13-Twisted-Love-986465005

Hopeless Rebellion (3.5 cm) by jellytea819

Hopeless Rebellion (3.5 cm)


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


Makoto Komiya was his friend - the one classmate who hung out with him on a daily basis, the one person who accepted his extreme passion with machines and technology, the one who put up with all of his weirdness. What girl would willingly let him into her house? What girl would willingly let him stay over alone? Takumi’s denseness had to have been on the same tier as a black hole. Of all the people to have fallen for him, he should have realized sooner.


But this wasn’t a form of love he ever would have thought Makoto was capable of.


“Urgh… Grk…” Takumi groaned, his arms straining as he struggled to push upwards. Like Atlas, it was as if he was trying to hold the world up; however, he was in no way strong enough to mimic a mythological titan. The actual titan in the room at that moment was Makoto who was the very being he was struggling to push up.


“C’mon, what’s the matter? Don’t tell me it’s that heavy. Ufufu~” laughed Makoto from up above. He couldn’t see her face but he could hear her all around him. Her voice reverberated through his body as she giggled. And her laugh itself made his situation even worse as the heavy mass above his head shook and jiggled, making any grip he had loosen. Losing his balance for just a second forced him down onto one knee.


“Ngk… Dammit… I can’t move…” He couldn’t believe what position he was in anymore. Makoto had put him on her desk, but before he could even think of running, she slammed her breast right on top of him. All of his physical capabilities at that moment were focused on just keeping his arms up so he would be crushed beneath the massive weight threatening to slam down onto him.


“Aha~ Tell me, Taku. Are you getting hot? I know I am, feeling your tiny arms squirm like that.”


The Compression Chamber had awakened something within Makoto. The only thing Takumi was thankful for was that she had gotten him away from her nethers. The smell of her womanhood, he wasn’t sure if it was her pheromones or what, but the sheer intensity of it had heavily affected him. His breathing was deep, his body was burning up, and his mind was still hazy. But because he had been given some time away from there, his mental facilities were returning. He knew he had to resist her. He couldn’t just give in. He had to endure so he could find some sort of solution.


“Okay. I’m letting go now. Let’s see if you can handle their weight.”


“What?” This wasn’t even the full weight of her left breast? He was struggling so hard to keep it from crushing him, but Makoto had been buffering her weight the entire time? There was no time for Takumi to contemplate. Makoto revealed that she had been giving him a handicap and now she released it. 


Whaaaaam!


Makoto removed the hold she had on her boobs, and in less time than it took for his muscles to register the sudden increase of weight and send the signal to his brain, Takumi was buried by Makoto’s breast as it fell atop her desk. She couldn’t even see him as he was completely and utterly smothered in boob flesh. His body didn’t offer even the slightest bit of resistance for her boob to contort around. He was flattened like paper beneath the girl’s weight.


“Can’t even lift up one of my boobs. Oh, this is great,” Makoto laughed as she shifted about with her breasts pressed on the table.


“Ngnn...” He could feel the meteoric weight pinning him down, scrapping him across the table. The softness of her breast was impossible to detect thanks to how strong the pressure of it was keeping him firmly in place. How was he not a stain on the desk yet?


“Hehehe… Hey, I can feel that, y’know? You’re still hard enough for me to feel you pricking me, huh? Awww, Taku, you’re so sweet. You really do love me, don’t you?” Makoto’s words were felt through his entire body as the jiggling of her boob carried each and every word into him.


To his own mortification, blood was still rushing down to his exposed privates. His naked body hid nothing. Having been thrown around at Makoto’s whims, he had to have been repulsed by how frightening Makoto was acting. She was playing around with him, doing whatever she wanted because she could clearly overpower him. But why? Just why was his body still so aroused?


“Dammit me! Fight it!” He ground his teeth. He couldn’t get excited again. Makoto’s figure was amazing considering her short stature, but if he succumbed to her ‘training’ there was no way he’d be able to look at her in the same way again. Then again, there was probably no way Takumi could see Makoto as the same moody girl he thought she was NOW considering she was using her body to try and win him over.


… Training. What Makoto had meant by that was getting his body completely addicted to her. Her sweet, mind-numbing scent, the dynamic and now super-massive curves of her figure, and the sheer eroticism of being utterly overwhelmed by her almighty presence… She had dosed him with her fragrance and overpowered him with her body. Now she was enjoying watching him struggle to maintain his own sanity while she indulged in what he was sure were her fetishes now.


Rumble…!


“A-Ahg!” But it was hopeless. He couldn’t fight Makoto whatsoever. With another pass of her breast rubbing on top of him, his member released once again. Another white stain came onto Makoto. Though she noticed it, it had less presence on the underside of her breast than a single drop of sweat.


It was only after he was released that Makoto gave him another reprieve, taking her breasts off him to see his exhausted form flattened to the table. He could see a madness in the girl’s eyes as they gazed down at him and became his sky. How was he going to resist her? As she was now, Makoto was more in line with a god than the friend he used to know. He was nothing more than a sex toy or a pet to her.


“Haaah… Gggh… This love is...  too heavy…,” he scowled. “Ughnnh!”


Makoto brought her finger down right on top of the 3.5 cm boy. His body couldn’t move. She pinned him down with nothing more than the tip of her finger.


“Aha~ You did it again, didn’t you? C’mon, Taku. Admit it already. You love me, don’t you?”


Already exhausted, Takumi didn’t fight as Makoto pressed her finger down into him and the table. He could feel her finger grind his torso. The tremendous pressure was enough to make him think he would pop like a grape. There was nothing he could do to fight her. If he did, she’d just use her body again to completely overwhelm him in the name of proving her ‘love.’


“Say it Taku. Tell me you love me more than Nee-san,” was the girl’s order.


Even after all of this, she was still talking about her sister. Mayumi really was such a strong presence in her mind. Makoto’s jealousy over her sister was so strong it seemed to eclipse even her so-called love for him. He honestly wondered if she loved him or if she saw him as just something else her sister took away from her. 


“Ngrk!” Takumi found the pressure pinning him down and started going even further beyond as Makoto focused her weight into a single point.


Makoto’s patience was wearing thin. She glowered down at him with a scowl. “I said say it.” 


Takumi cursed himself. If she hadn’t found that photograph, would she have ever gone this far? This was his own fault. His blindness had helped make Makoto act like this. He had to do something.


“This isn’t the love you’re looking for...” He wouldn’t answer the giant girl’s wishes. Takumi’s words didn’t reach up the grand distance to Makoto’s ears, but that didn’t matter to him. There was only one thing he could think of to get Makoto’s attention. “Grr...”


Bite!


He bit her. The only act of rebellion possible for the 3.5 cm boy was to bite back at his captor. Desperately, he sunk his teeth into the skin of her fingertip. Just like the night before, he hoped it would get her to come to her senses.


“Huh? Did you just try to bite me, Taku?”


It did, but of course, with his size reduced even smaller, there was no way his bite would have any effect on Makoto. She wasn’t angry though. Rather, a bemused smile escaped her. She was laughing at his hopeless attempt at resisting.


“I hate to tell you, but that’s useless now.”


Without any mercy, Makoto pushed her finger down with even more force than before right on Takumi’s torso. The boy could feel his stomach contents and the air in his lungs forced upwards as she squashed him against the desk. “Gwahargk!”


“Just what are you trying to pull?” she smirked as she ground her finger into him. “Did you really think that’d hurt me? You have less strength than a bug right now.”


“You’re kidding me…” While he didn’t think it would work, he had been hopeful. All his flailing about served to do was spark Makoto’s fury. When the smile on her face morphed into a scowl, he realized just how badly he had messed up.


“You really won’t admit it, huh? You really like Mayu-nee that much, huh?” Makoto frowned.


Pluck!


“W-Whaaah!” Without warning, Makoto pinched Takumi’s legs between her thumb and forefinger, lifting him up off the table. Up wasn’t the only direction he was lifted, however. His stomach churned as Makoto suddenly dropped her arm, causing him to plummet while upside down. Her movements only lasted half a second, but they sent Takumi on a ride more death-defying than one he’d find at an amusement park.


Blood started rushing to his head as he dangled helplessly. Was it over? Was what Takumi originally thought before he opened his eyes. When he did, the vertigo he felt paled in comparison to the chill that ran through his entire body when he realized just where Makoto had stopped him. It certainly wasn’t over. Directly below him was a green net. An intricate rose filled pattern was before him, stretched out and no longer concealing the womanly curve that it normally hid.


“Neko! Stop! Stop! Stop!” he screamed. Makoto had pulled her panties open right below him. He realized immediately what she wanted to do. She aimed to drop him into the underwear she was wearing - the one thing she had other than the bathrobe.

Makoto didn’t hear him. Even if his voice could carry up to her ears, she was already too far gone to listen to him. She only knew from his struggling and flailing about that he was panicking, and that only made her even more excited. Generating another hot wave that blew up towards him, making him squeak even more in fear. “Let’s see how long you’ll be able to fight back after spending some time in here.”


“Neko! Makoto! Makoto-sama! Don’t! Please!” Inside her panties? No. If she did that, his mind wouldn’t be able to take it. And, even if it could, his body would be utterly mangled if it were crushed between her panties and her womanhood.


But it was too late. Makoto released her grip on him. Immediately, gravity took him down to the green cloth that would stop his fall to the ground in the worst possible place. She then released the grip her other hand had on her underwear, sentencing Takumi to the steamy, dark prison with no more than a gentle sound.


Snap!


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----



She had done it. She really had done it.


“Ufufu… Oh man… I can feel you in there, Taku… C’mon, keep kicking around… ”


To put Takumi Endou inside her panties, to lock him tight close to her pussy… Makoto didn’t just fall off the deep end. She dove off, making multiple flips in the process.


“I wonder how long you can last in there, Taku. Can you even breathe in there? Hehehe… Aha… I have to hold back from touching myself or else you’d probably drown in there,” her face was red as she laughed to herself.


Makoto’s legs trembled as she struggled to walk straight. She was so excited, she couldn’t hide it. How many times had she released in the past couple of minutes since she started ‘playing’ with Takumi? This was it. Takumi was hers. There was no doubt about it. That was what her brain told her as her thoughts raced.


Takumi was so small, he couldn’t fight even the hold of her underwear as it pressed him against her vagina. Her most sensitive place could feel his desperate struggle to move. Was he gasping for air? Trying to climb towards light? Wherever he went, though, all around him would be only one thing: her. The mere thought of having the boy she liked unable to escape her just made Makoto more and more wet.


“C’mon, Takumi. Try to find the entrance. It’ll feel really good for both of us if you climb on in...” she couldn’t resist thinking about how that would be. Her desires were becoming distorted - a fetish was awakening within her.


Mayumi, her sister, couldn’t ever possibly do something like this. There was no way her prim and proper star of a sister could ever succeed where she had. There was no doubt in her mind that Takumi would enjoy being completely surrounded by her womanhood. She wanted this feeling to last forever.


But even with her mind completely twisted, Makoto was aware that nothing lasted forever. Like Cinderella and the chime of midnight, her sister was bound to come home. Even with her desires twisted around, she was still a Komiya - someone who could use her brain to think and plan. 


“Nee-san won’t come home for another few hours, right?” Makoto glanced at the clock and then back down at her panties. Gently, she hovered her hand over it, restraining herself from masturbating. “Ngnn… Taku… If I threaten him some more, he definitely won’t disobey me… I can change him back after that… And if he tries anything, that picture… There’s no way Nee-san will accept that… Huehehehehe...”


That was what Makoto told herself. She deluded herself into thinking her plan would certainly work, that she would get away with everything scot-free. She was riding the high that came with shoving her crush into the panties and thought that she was on top of the world…



……….


………………….. 


But there was no way the depraved girl’s shoddily made plans would be able to come to fruition.


Rattle. Rattle.


“Huh?” the sound of a door being unlocked caught Makoto’s attention. Her neck would have snapped from the speed at which she turned it in the direction of the sound.


No. It was too early. Wasn’t it?


“Makoto! I’m back!”


A familiar voice entered the eighteen year old girl’s ears and made Makoto’s heart sink a hundred meters below the surface of the earth.


No. No no no. No no no no no no no no. She had trusted in her sister’s tendency to come home late poorly. Because of that, Makoto froze up, realizing the time she thought she had was gone. In an instant, all of Makoto’s happiness and composure melted off her face. It was instead replaced with one of panic.


“Huh? These shoes… Is Takkun still here? Makoto! Takkun! I’m home!”


Mayumi had come home before she could train Takumi and grow him back.


“Huh? No answer? Hey, Makoto. Are you in your room?” She could hear Mayumi’s footsteps in the hallways now. Was she going to come to her?


Makoto swallowed her own saliva as she looked down at her underwear where Takumi was still held captive. There she was, clad in nothing more than her panties and her sister’s bathrobe. If Mayumi saw her now, just what was she going to do?


... 


There was only one thing she knew how to do. 



End Notes:

For the full color, check my dA:

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch14-Hopeless-Rebellion-986465257

Sister Deceit (3.5 cm) by jellytea819

Sister Deceit (3.5 cm)


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----


Makoto’s older sister Mayumi was a sharp young woman. A genius inventor at the young age of 25, she always looked forward to the future. If something caught her interest, she’d study it. If something wasn’t there, she’d create it. The 175 cm woman possessed a composed maturity and elegance out in public. Sure, she was the slender type compared to her more curvaceous younger sibling, but many a man considered Mayumi a fair beauty.


The older Komiya took her time to walk up the stairs to Makoto’s room. Whether it was because she had to put things away or because she was slowly settling in after returning home, Makoto didn’t know, but Mayumi remained on the first floor for a while. That gave her just enough time to throw off the bathrobe and throw on a green hoodie and a pair of shorts over her mostly naked figure.


“Ngnn...,” the girl twitched as she felt a surge of pleasure rush up her spine from Takumi’s movements in her panties. She tapped her palm onto her own crotch. It was not enough to hurt her, but she was aware it was more than enough to rattle Takumi and weaken him. “Stay still in there.”


A smirk crossed Makoto for an instance when she realized just how easy it was to control the boy in her underwear, but she knew she had to be serious. Her sister was coming up the steps. She had to forge an appropriate lie so that she would remain none-the-wiser to what had happened.


What kind of lie could she come up with? For an ‘actress’ like her, there were many things she could say and ways she could behave in front of her sister, but obviously, the best option was the simplest one.


Picking up a game system, Makoto turned it on and hopped onto her bed. She pretended to have been playing it the moment her sister knocked twice on her door and then opened it.


Knock! Knock! Creeeeaaaak!


In walked her older sister who took off her white coat, revealing  a blue dress shirt and gray pants underneath. “Makoto? Oh good, you’re here. I’m home.”


“... Nnn…,” Makoto mumbled, sounding as though she was distracted by her game. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see her sister’s concerned expression. She had probably seen Takumi’s shoes, so she must have been wondering where he was.


As expected, that indeed was what she wanted to ask about. “Is Takkun around? I didn’t see him on the first floor. Actually, I thought he wouldn’t be here since I couldn’t come home yesterday.”


“Taku? That dumbass ran off mumbling about resist-somethings or whatever,” she lied, but her scowl was honest. She could still feel the boy struggling against her crotch. She tried her best to maintain a straight face as a wave of pleasure shot up her body. “Why did you even let him come over, Nee-san?”


“That doesn’t explain the shoes…” Mayumi put her hand on her chin and gave her younger sister a concerned look. For a moment, Mayumi hesitated to speak. “... And Makoto, don’t tell me he got you angry again. You really shouldn’t be so mad over Takkun. I thought you liked him.”


The younger Komiya sibling nearly clicked her tongue. She wanted to tell her oblivious sister that Takumi clearly had an interest in her, but she held back, knowing the boy in question was currently enveloped by Makoto’s own body.


“Hmph. Whatever. He’ll be back later, so get out of my room, Mayu-nee. You're breaking my concentration.”


A sigh escaped Mayumi’s mouth. “Gaming as always… Those are some bags under your eyes, Makoto. You should get out mor-... No, I suppose it might be safer if you don’t for a while.”


Safer? Makoto’s fingers stopped pushing buttons on her game system for a moment.


“... Sorry. It was strange, but when I was with Itami-san at the store, she warned me that there was a kid that disappeared one town over from here. I thought she just ran away from home, but Itami-san said she heard rumors it might be a kidnapping. A little kid getting taken like that… it’s pretty scary isn’t it?”


“Nggnh...” Makoto groaned. For a brief instance, she felt Takumi’s struggles again. To shut him up, she tried squishing her thighs together, hoping it would cause enough movement to stop him. It did. 


This did not escape Mayumi’s notice. “Hm? Is something the matter, Makoto?”


“It’s nothing,” Makoto mentally cursed. Her sister’s observational skills were pretty good. But her acting had to be better. She tried to answer her sister properly. “If it’s just a rumor then who knows. If it’s true, some pervert like that really deserves to be locked up, but it doesn’t have anything to do with us, does it? Just leave it to the police.”


“...I guess so,” Again, Mayumi paused before speaking. After hearing her sister’s thoughts, she nodded and put one hand on her hip. “As always, you’re way more realistic than I am, Makoto. I’m going to go take a bath to unwind, but if Takkun drops by, let me know, alright?”


With those words, Mayumi shut the door to Makoto’s room and walked away. By the footsteps, Makoto could tell she was heading to her own room - probably to get her clothes ready for her bath. When the footsteps faded away and the sound of a door creaking entered Makoto’s ears, she let out a breath of relief. 


“Phew...” As expected, even the sharp mind of her sister couldn’t defeat her acting skills. And because of how quirky Takumi was while he worked, despite his belongings still being around, she didn’t think too much about it when Makoto told her that Takumi walked out. “If Nee-san’s taking a bath, that should buy me enough time… Nggnn… Haah...”


While her sister was distracted she was going to have to trick Takumi and then change him back to normal. Putting her game system down on her bed and standing up, Makoto touched on the elastic band of her shorts and felt around until she found the edge of her panties. She couldn’t feel the little boy’s movements anymore since he had lost the energy to even struggle. It was clear that being trapped against her sensitive place had taken a toll on him. She could only hope that it was enough to weaken Takumi’s resolve.


Quietly, Makoto creaked open the door to her room. She had to sneak back down to the Compression Chamber in the guest room. She had little time left to change Takumi back.


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----



It was hot. So burning hot. His body was burning. In the suffocating confines of his panty prison, he couldn’t think.


“... u…”


His body felt numb. His mind felt hazy. Every breath he took was thick and filled with the scent of woman. A bitterness entered his mouth he still hadn’t gotten used to for how long he had been trapped. The dampness of his environment weighed him down, causing him to sweat. It was as though he was in a tropical rainforest, only part of this particular forest was a mess of pubic hair. An entanglement of hair he had only just freed himself from.


“...ku…”


This was an alien landscape that influenced his entire body. The very air was hypnotic in nature. Was this the effect of her scent on his miniscule body? All he could see around him was the color of skin and the green wall that trapped him. All he could breathe in was her scent. All his body could feel was Makoto’s body and her panties that surrounded him. He was being completely engulfed in Makoto’s presence. It was so extreme, he hadn’t realized the girl had pulled her panties to release him.


“... aku...”


This was his fault. He was to blame. She had made him understand that with his own body, and now he couldn’t stop himself from thinking about her. From his head to his toes, hot blood flowed through every part of him. In particular, his lower half was absurdly active. How many times? How many times had he blown his load in the past couple minutes? Staining the walls that were Makoto’s body and panties with an insignificant trace of white... He should have been scared, right? Desperate to escape right? But after being stuck inside her panties for Heaven knows how long, he couldn’t fight his more primal instincts. 


“...Taku...”


A powerful voice echoed in his head. Was she calling him? Calling his name? The sheer intensity of her voice barreling down on his weakened figure caused every fiber of his being to tremble, and again, for the umpteenth time, his member released.


“Ngnn~~!”


“You’re still alive down there, huh? How did it feel losing out to just my panties?” she remarked.


He didn’t have the energy to feel insulted. He didn’t even have the energy to feel mortified anymore. His mind was running on fumes. He couldn’t see Makoto as a person anymore, more like a force of nature. “Ma..ko....ma...”


Makoto… no, Makoto-sama felt more fitting at that moment to his entranced state. The sheer power she had over him was too much. When she spoke, it was like a divine voice pounding on his ears.


“Taku, do you want out of there?”


She asked, but he couldn’t think. All he could do was say her name and ejaculate once more. “Mako...to… sama…”


“... Sheesh, you’re still pretty excited down there. Good. I’m happy.” Makoto was astonished at his chronic release, but her mind took it as a compliment. Two fingers plucked him out of his hell like a divine being coming to his rescue.


“Mako...to...sama...” Takumi struggled to gather his senses. He continued to address her as such. Until the overpowering aroma of Makoto’s privates left his system, he wouldn’t be able to think rationally. “Please… help….”


Barely able to hear his weakened voice, Makoto put the boy on her palm. His 3.5 cm body was so small, he took up no space at all. Takumi didn’t move a muscle, his body unable to work like he wanted. All he could do was look up at her imposing visage as she spoke. “Listen Taku, if you want to get back to normal, you have to listen to everything I say… unless you want to go back in...”


Normal? His brain could barely process what she was telling him. Was she actually granting him mercy?


“P-Please… Please Makoto-sama…,” he strained his arms upwards towards the girl’s face and begged. “I’ll do anything.”


Hearing the desperation in his cries, the tips of Makoto’s mouth widened into what was a small smile. “So you understand. Good. You get the position you’re in right now.”


With her being the only one who could decompress him, there wasn’t a choice. He was literally in her hand. Makoto was completely in control over him. There was no way he’d abandon the hope of changing back.


“Whatever you say...” he agreed.


“Good. Then you better not let a word of this slip to Nee-san,” she demanded. Pointing her finger directly at him, eclipsing his view of her face. Sweat dripped from Takumi’s face, afraid she’d continue bringing it onto him to crush him. “And just so we’re clear, even when I change you back, if you disobey me… well, that photo you took is going to spread if you catch my meaning…”


The photo... That was the least of his priorities right now. He’d already betrayed her trust. By now, Mayumi was an afterthought to him, but to maintain her blackmail material, Makoto pulled her finger away and pulled out her phone. To his dismay, he heard the sound of a camera shutter coming from it. She aimed to take a photo of his naked self as well. 


“And this’ll be double the insurance.”


So even if he got back to normal, if he really chose to go against her, she could ruin him socially in retaliation. He didn’t care. He just wanted to change back. Whatever Makoto wanted him to do, he’d obey if that was the reward. “Just say nothing… I won’t tell her. I get it, Makoto-sama...” Takumi’s thoughts were clearing up again to the understanding that he was utterly helpless in the face of the giant girl.


“Good. Now that I have your cooperation. Let’s get you back to normal.”


Takumi felt his stomach churn as Makoto lowered her body and him to the stadium sized floor of the Compression Chamber platform.


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----


Good. This was good. Everything was going perfectly. That was what Makoto thought as she left Takumi in the center of the platform with the shrunken clothes she had taken from him previously. She had ordered him to put them on and stand still, and was glad to see he listened to her. With Takumi agreeing with her and the extra blackmail she had in her phone, she felt the world was her oyster. She believed all she had to do was get him back to normal now, and all of her worries would be extinguished.


That was what the deluded girl thought without planning and further ahead. As Mayumi had pointed out earlier, Makoto had rings under her eyes. The thousand-meter stare that was her gaze would frighten anybody. Her heart was pounding madly as she moved to operate the Compression Chamber.


Closing her eyes and focusing her senses, Makoto could hear the sound of running water from the second floor where Mayumi’s room was. She had managed to convince Takumi just ten minutes into her sister’s bath. If she changed him back now, she could force him to collaborate on her lie and she would be none-the-wiser. Then, the secret would be between just the two of them, and Takumi wouldn’t be able to go against her anymore.


Using the keyboard, Makoto worked her way into turning on the Compression Chamber again, but the moment the screen on the monitor glowed when it registered her inputs, an unexpected menu appeared in front of Makoto’s eyes.


Bzzt!


[Warning: Security Box Locked. Please insert Activation Key]


“What?” Makoto froze up as the warning buzzer rang in her ears. An activation key? It didn’t need one before.


Following the wires of the Compression Chamber back to the computer, she saw just what she had overlooked. A machine between the chamber and the computer was on the table right next to the monitor. There, Makoto saw what was missing - there actually was a keyhole where a key should have been a key. She hadn’t realized there was a locking mechanism. Had Mayumi come in earlier while she was downstairs? If her sister had removed the key, there would be no way she could change Takumi back.


“No… Where is-” Makoto racked her brain to think of a solution. She had to steal the key back then, right? But where would her sister be keeping it? Could she stealthily take it while Mayumi was in the bath? Would she have to convince Takumi to sneak his way in to find it? What was the best option?


“I thought something was strange... ”


Oh no.


The answer was that there was no option. A saddened voice spoke up behind Makoto. When the frantic girl turned around, she confirmed her fears. 


A fully-dressed Mayumi Komiya stood in the doorway with her arms crossed. In one hand, she had the small bronze key Makoto had been looking for. She hadn’t taken a bath at all. Though Makoto had confidently thought she had outsmarted the sister, it was, in fact, the opposite. Her sister had seen through her lies before she even put on her act earlier. With the Compression Chamber locked, Mayumi showed she had realized Makoto had taken advantage of her absence and used it.


“Looking for this?” Mayumi asked. “I was right to wait before taking a bath. Takumi’s stuff all over the place, a bunch of things in this room moved around - did you really think I wouldn’t realize? It’s not hard to tell you were acting strange when you had that crazy look in your eyes, Makoto.”


“M-Mayu-nee. I can explain,” Makoto said, though she was lying to herself. She had been lying to herself the entire time, and in her deluded state, she didn’t even realize how her face actually looked. Her brain short-circuited, unable to think quickly enough to find a way to escape being caught red-handed.


“There’s no need for that. I can see just what happened,” Mayumi shook her head. Instead of looking at her, she glanced at the Compression Chamber platform. It was clear that she was aware of who was on it. “Takkun’s… Really, Makoto, there is no worming your way out of this.”


It was over. This was it. She was caught in the act with the shrunken Takumi. She had chosen to burn her bridges when she crossed them, but now, Makoto no longer had any solid footing to stand on. She was busted. There was no other way to twist that truth.

End Notes:

For the full color, check my dA:

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch15-Sister-Deceit-986465396

An Eye for an Eye (?? cm) by jellytea819

An Eye for an Eye (?? cm)


-----


(Side - Mayu-nee: Mayumi Komiya)


-----


Mayumi Komiya was an observant woman. To call her a genius would not have been an understatement, but it wasn’t as accurate as she would have preferred. Her talent, she felt, was to notice and make connections and inferences in an instant. She was not perfect, seeing as she needed to rely on a high school senior like Takumi for circuitry help, but she was a fairly capable woman who could see the big picture and make observations before many others could.


That, sadly, was why her younger sister Makoto was now caught like a rat in a trap.


Mayumi had set her trap up properly in the short span of time since she had arrived home. It was clear when she stopped by the Compression Chamber that something was off. From the layout of the room, it had been used, and with Takumi out of sight, she immediately deduced that he had been compressed. She didn’t want to think her sister had been the culprit, but she was the only one who knew how to use the device. And after conversing with Makoto, it was clear the girl had intentionally and maliciously taken advantage of the boy’s trust in her.


She was right to take the Activation Key to the machine. As she stood in the doorway blocking Makoto’s only exit strategically, she honestly regretted the fact that her deductions were proven true.


When it came to one’s instincts, a person’s fight-or-flight response said a lot about what a person would do when cornered. ‘Fight’ was to resist the threat whereas ‘flight’ was to find a way to escape. In the case of Mayumi’s little sister, Makoto would have chosen flight; however, she was stuck in the guest room with no way out. Running away was not an option for Makoto, and for that very reason, the girl’s body stiffened. Instead of ‘fight’ or ‘flight’ her body ‘froze’.


To fill the silence, Mayumi made sure to let Makoto know she was disappointed in her sister.


“Really, Makoto, what do you have to say for yourself?” Mayumi’s disapproving voice pierced her sister’s ears like a hypodermic needle. Angrily, she snarled.  “I didn’t think you were this reckless of a girl!”


“Reck- Ababa- I-I wasn’t reckless!” Makoto couldn’t speak properly. Having been caught red-handed, she desperately searched her brain for a way to lie her way out, but she couldn’t think quickly enough. When she was stressed, Makoto never could think clearly. To Mayumi, this time was no different.


“I hope you’re aware that you used a barely tested prototype on your friend,” Mayumi took a step closer, forcing the nervous Makoto to take a step back instinctively. She did this once more, and then twice more, until Makoto was clearly away from the computer. Seeing her younger sister cower so easily told her Makoto was not thinking rationally. She was like an animal, as though she had lost her human nature in less than 24 hours. “Did you not even think about how, if anything went wrong, Takkun could’ve died?”


“D-Died? I… I… ” Mayumi was the only person who could throw logic into Makoto’s scattered mind as she panicked. Makoto realized she had no excuse for that. She had not considered Takumi’s safety at all. Everything had been going her way so, in her mind, she thought everything was just fine. Her lucky streak just kept happening to the point where she never even thought of failure. “H-He’s alright, isn’t he? He’s alive. It’s fine.”


“Fine? I don’t think being a fraction of his normal size can be considered fine!” The woman sighed as she looked at the monitor connected to the Compression Chamber. She pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head.  “I was hesitant to test Compression on people for a reason. I didn’t think it’d be successful at all.”


“T-Then that’s a good thing, right? I helped you, didn’t I?” Makoto grasped at straws to talk her way out of trouble; however, the words she chose did nothing to ease her sister’s disappointment.


“Is that what you really think?” Mayumi scratched the back of her head in frustration. Her sister was too frantic. “What else did you do besides deceiving him? Toy with him? Assault him? I don’t want to think about it, but looking at you right now, you would go further than that, wouldn’t you.”


“I-I just wanted to get back at him!” Makoto shouted. “I didn’t do anything wrong.”


She didn’t deny it. Not only that, but she refused to own up to her own errors.


Mayumi groaned. Her young sister wouldn’t accept her mistake. An eighteen year old girl would normally have more common sense, wouldn’t she? “...Hey, Makoto, I asked you this question earlier to see how you were thinking. You said it, didn’t you: that perverts who do kidnappings should be locked up? Did you really think that just because you’re my sister that I wouldn’t report you to the authorities for compressing and abducting Takkun?”


What proof did Mayumi have to do that? In truth, she didn’t have any. What laws existed to handle Compression when she hadn’t even finished such technology yet? However, she was worried for Takumi’s sake. What did her sister do to him? She shuddered to think. Was her sister turning into a criminal? It seemed, in Makoto’s mind, she hadn’t done anything to Takumi at all. He was still perfectly fine. His body had been able to endure it after all. But Mayumi knew better than to just leave it at that. For Makoto’s sins, there had to be some sort of punishment.


“N-No. You can’t do that. I’m good. I’m not wrong,” Makoto backed up one more step. She slammed her foot onto the Compression Chamber’s platform, barely missing the shrunken Takumi by her right foot.


Makoto was lying to herself to try and convince her own mind that she was right. Mayumi knew that. There was no doubt in her mind that the 18 year old girl was in no state to think clearly. But even so, that didn’t give her a free pass to have done what she had done like some sort of insanity plea in court. Knowing that, Mayumi continued to provoke her. “I’m pretty sure any trauma Takkun has experienced should be enough to start a case. All he has to do is elaborate on what happened in the past day.” 


“T-This is all Taku’s fault anyways!” Makoto tried shifting the blame, continuing to step back from her sister. Mayumi winced seeing her nearly crush Takumi when her other foot got onto the Compression Chamber platform.  “He’s the pervert who didn’t understand anything. T-That’s right. This is all his fault! I wouldn’t have done any of this in the first place if it wasn’t for him! I’m not wrong. It’s because of Taku. He did this to himself!”


“His fault, huh?”


“I’m not wrong.” Makoto repeated. She wasn’t wrong. She couldn’t be. That was clearly what her face was saying, and her mouth echoed those feelings. “I’m not wrong. I’m not wrong.”


“Is that all you can say?” the older sister frowned. 


She couldn’t believe her sister had stooped so low. Wasn’t she normally so composed? Her realist of a younger sister who was always so quick to tell people off was so mentally out of her mind now that it didn’t seem to be the same girl. Was the Compression Chamber at fault? Or had her love for Takumi gone off the deep end? It could even have been a combination of both. Mayumi hesitated to think about the cause. What she knew she had to do now, however, was to figure out a solution. Makoto was a danger the way she was now. She had to figure a way for Makoto to be properly punished for her actions and understand how criminal she had been.


“I’m not wrong! I’m not wrong! I’m not wrong!” Makoto repeated like a broken record. She stomped her foot vigorously. Hearing the metal clang of Makoto stomping onto the chamber, Mayumi looked down in concern. She saw Takumi’s miniscule body being launched around by the footfalls of her younger sister’s feet. She knew the boy would definitely be able to survive getting crushed because of the principles of Compression she had researched, but even if the two of them had proven the machine worked on humans, it worried her to see him in such danger without Makoto even thinking about his safety...



………


…………….. It worked on humans. That was right.


Seeing Takumi’s predicament, Mayumi realized what she could do. She held up the key in her hand again and inserted it into the machine’s safety lock. Immediately afterwards, she approached her tantrum throwing little sister.


“Makoto...” the older woman frowned as she stood in front of Makoto. The muscles in her arm tensed.


“I’m no-”


Slap!


Before she could finish repeating the same sentence once again, Mayumi landed a heavy smack right onto the girl’s face. A deafening slap of palm meeting cheek echoed through the room. It was not a simple slap either. Mayumi had hit her younger sister so hard, the girl dropped to her knees, speechless. “...!!!”


Her wrist hurt from the intensity of the impact she had delivered, but Mayumi was not finished. While Makoto was stunned, she returned back to the operating monitor and keyboard for the chamber. “I didn’t want to do this, but even if we decide to take you to the police, I want you to start thinking properly again, Makoto. I think I have a solution for that. Something to make sure you actually reflect on your actions.”


An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth. That was Hammurabi’s Code. 


“...??” Makoto was still speechless as she held her hurt face, but her expression told her she did not understand what Mayumi was referring to. Mayumi took advantage of that moment in time to update how she programmed the chamber and worked around one issue she had been meaning to deal with when using the prototype. 


“While there is a dome, it’s not actually that necessary to use. I’m going to speed up the process by bypassing the need to use that clunky thing,” her older sister wasted no time in informing her what her intentions were as she finished typing on her keyboard.  “Makoto, you do realize where you’re standing right now, don’t you?”


“...Where?” Makoto was regaining her senses enough to look down. It seemed she only now realized just where she was. From all of her backing away, she had gotten onto the Compression Chamber. Mayumi watched the sight of Makoto’s heart plummeting down into her stomach as her younger sister realized just what she had meant now. “Wait. Nee-san. Stop! I’ll be good. I promise! Wai-”


Instead of arguing her case, what Makoto should have done was to just step off, but she didn’t think of it in time. It was too late. Mayumi had already finished inputting all the necessary values. And as she had said, there was actually no need for the dome. Bypassing the slow closing of the dome, Mayumi engaged the Compression Chamber. Even though she had chastised her sister against using it on Takumi, Mayumi felt this was a necessary evil that had to be done. For Makoto to understand what she had done, she was going to have to experience the same trials as Takumi had.


Without the dome, a bright flash of light blinded the entire guest room. And with that, everything on top of the platform was compressed, shrinking her sinful sister down to a new scale.


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----



No.


No. No. No. No. No.


No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.


“No way. No… This is impossible,” a frantic Makoto Komiya strained her neck as she looked up and turned left and right in complete disbelief at her surroundings. The ceiling… It was the sky. The steel platform… it was an expansive field… The guest room of her house… it was now as vast as a city.


A complete change of her surroundings had snapped Makoto out of her insanity, but because of that, in place of her mental stupor, her mind was now free to clearly panic in realization of what her sister had done to her. The same sister she had reached her hand out to earlier to beg her to stop before she hit that button was now far out of arm’s reach. Even though she was distant now, however, in Makoto’s eyes, Mayumi was still clearly in her view, or rather, only parts of her at a time.


Up. Up. And up. The further she craned her neck back, the more it hurt and the more the sinking feeling in her heart and stomach deepened. Was this despair that she felt? She could barely make the connection that the gargantuan tower she was looking up at was the same person she called her sister.


How small was she? 


“Well, it really does work on humans… you look perfectly healthy at 1:30 scale, Makoto,” Mayumi’s voice sounded down from the sky. It was not painful because she did not speak loudly, but it was all encompassing. Makoto felt that no matter where she was in the room, her sister’s voice would reach her.


30 times smaller. Her 152 cm had been compressed down to a just barely past 5 cm. While if she was put next to Takumi, she’d still be nearly twice his height, compared to Mayumi, she was no larger than a cockroach. A feeling of despair encroached on Makoto. All the control she felt she had over the situation had been torn away from her. Now, she was helpless in the center of the platform knowing she had no way to change back on her own.


Her heart dropped into her stomach when she realized she was covered in shadow. Looking up, she saw a peach colored ceiling eclipsing her view of her sister.


Stomp!


“Hyaaaaah!” Makoto screamed at the top of her lungs as she dropped to the floor in panic, seeing her sister’s foot descent. Her sister’s foot landed not on her, but mere centimeters to her left. The sheer impact knocked her off balance and sent her body rolling like a barrel to the side.


“Since you compressed Takkun and had fun with him this whole time, how about you experience what it’s like to be his size too, Makoto?” Mayumi told her, fully aware she was intimidating her. All of the bad karma Makoto had accumulated toying with Takumi had now been turned back against her. Now she was the small one facing off against a giant.


“N-No,” Makoto squeaked as she stood back up when Mayumi took her foot off the platform. She shouted up to the Heavens like she would to a higher power, only this higher power was her sister. “N-Nee-san! Y-You can’t just do this to me!”


But her voice didn’t properly reach her literally bigger sister. What carried up to Mayumi’s ears resulted in her needing to stifle her laughter. “... So that’s what it sounds like when someone talks while Compressed… Sorry, but it’s really hard to hear you, Makoto. Let me sit down.”


Sit down?


Whoooooosh!


“K-kyaah!”


Without any time to brace herself, Makoto was knocked off her feet and onto her butt. It was just the simple action of getting down onto the ground to Mayumi, but to Makoto, it was as though an entire mountain had moved. The burst of wind generated by the air Mayumi pushed away with her body was enough to force her to the ground.


“A-A-Ah...” when the shrunken girl opened her eyes and looked up again, she found herself unable to form any words. Unlike when she used her foot, this time, her sister wasn’t even doing anything intentionally, and she was already overpowering Makoto. Any confidence she once had was now replaced with despair as she looked at her older sister’s visage many times the size of her own body.


“There we go… Oh my, did I scare you, Makoto? I’m sorry. I suppose it must be a drastic change from what you’re used to,” her older sister spoke. Due to the close proximity of her face, her booming voice became thunderously deafening to Makoto, forcing the girl to have to cover her ears. This was not missed by the genius woman who quickly shifted to whispering. “A-Ah… I forgot to take into account the vulnerability of your senses.”


It wasn’t just her senses. It was the overwhelming force of everything that was normal sized to a compressed girl like Makoto. Her head struggled to process that she was up against her sister rather than some sort of kaiju-sized monster. Desperately, the girl swallowed her saliva and dared to ask again. She weakly picked herself up and shouted to her sister. “M-Mayu-nee! Change me back! Now!”


Upon hearing her question properly, Mayumi only frowned, much to Makoto’s dismay, and how she replied cut deep.


“Takkun probably asked you the same thing, didn’t he?”


“I… I...” Makoto looked away, not able to fake her expression while under duress. She couldn’t deny that. Not only was it the truth, but she felt intimidated by Mayumi’s mere presence even though she was speaking so calmly. Was this how Takumi felt when up against her?


“I won’t hurt you, Makoto, but you need to realize just what you’ve done to Takkun,” Mayumi told her. Makoto flinched as an arm the size of a building moved, and she nearly fell over again when a palm larger than her bed lowered down to the platform. “Hop on. You don’t really have much of a choice, do you?”


She didn’t. The realization of her helplessness was sobering to the 1/30th scale girl. She was hesitant to approach her sister’s palm. Seeing the thickness of her hand be almost knee high, she realized she couldn’t have been any more than 5 cm tall. As Makoto got onto her sister’s plush palm, she tripped and dropped down on all fours. She realized she fit on her sister’s hand with room to spare. She really was tiny now.


Mayumi tried to slowly and gently stand back up, raising her hand that held Makoto in the process. No matter how her older sister tried to keep her hand stable, the compressed girl was still vulnerable enough to take a tumble as the g-forces of being accelerated up pushed her down. She was at her sister’s mercy and aware she was being punished for her actions.


But that was the status of only one of the people compressed by the device. Though she had Makoto in her hand, Mayumi did not forget the original person who had been put through the ringer. After bringing her hand up to her stomach level, Mayumi ignored Makoto to look back down onto the Compression Chamber. The words she spoke next reminded Makoto of the boy she had tormented.


“Now, while you’re that small, let’s take Takkun along too, shall… we? Oh my…”


Oh my? Just what happened to the 1:48 scaled boy?


End Notes:

For the full color image, check my dA:

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch16-An-Eye-for-an-Eye-986470336

Perspectives (1.1 mm) by jellytea819

Perspectives (1.1 mm)


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


The human mind could only process so much at once.


If Mayumi was looking for the 1:48 scale Takumi, she was not going to be able to find him. At 48 times smaller than his normal height, he would have been around 3.5 cm - below chest height to the shrunken 1:30 scale Makoto. However, after the blinding flash that was the activation of the Compression Chamber for the third time that weekend, that was no longer his size.


“W-Where…? No… How…? How small am I now?” Takumi was on his knees as he stared up into a world of distant blurry colors that seemed to stretch into an endless horizon.


He had regained his senses when his survival instincts forced adrenaline to rush through his body so he could dodge Makoto’s stomps, but even being able to think clearly again did not prepare him for what had happened after. Mayumi’s decision to stop Makoto saved him, but the sudden flashbang caused by the platform disoriented him. When his vision returned, the compressed boy’s hopes of returning to normal size were shattered once again.


He was still atop the platform. However, he certainly wasn’t at the tiny scale he was before. In fact, he would have rather preferred to have been 3.5 cm tall than the size he was at that moment. If he had heard Mayumi properly, he would have been told she had used the chamber again with a 1:30 ratio, meaning, with the multiplicative nature of compression he was 30 times smaller than before as well. Takumi was now 1440 times smaller altogether. Shrunken for the third time now, he stood at just barely over 1 mm tall.


“Hahaha… Ahahahaha...” his voice cracked as a broken laugh escaped him. “No way… This can’t be real… Not again...”


1 millimeter - nothing more than a speck of dust, tinier than even a grain of rice - that was how miniscule he had become now. He had been Compressed along with Makoto, so she still remained 48 times his size. He could see her gargantuan form from what looked like one hundred meters away. 


“That can’t be more than a few centimeters… It looks so far away now...”


He was less concerned about Makoto now, however, because being tiny compared to a shrunken girl did not compare to being tiny compared to someone normal sized. How big was Mayumi? 1 kilometer? No, she had to be over 2. Thinking about Mayumi on the scale of kilometers was unbelievable for the compressed boy. The guest room had grown even further in size, spiking from a cityscape to practically a prefecture, and the 2 km woman was a part of the landscape akin to Mt. Fuji. However, standing upright, Mayumi was far more imposing than a mountain.


RUUUUUMBLEEEEE!!!!!


“Ugghugh…!” Takumi’s ears felt like they were going to bleed when an all encompassing thunder resounded from the sky. If he wasn’t already on his knees, he would’ve dropped down onto them, but even then, he instinctively curled up into a ball, trying to protect himself from the painful roar.


This was no roar, however. There was a strange feminine intonation to the destructive boom. Inside the back of his mind, Takumi realized just what he was hearing - Mayumi.


“And I thought… Neko was… big…,” it physically hurt to resist the sound of Mayumi’s voice. He couldn’t decipher a single word that was being said. Was Mayumi talking to Makoto? Was she looking for him? He wanted to get back to normal, but there was no way he could do it when just the older Komiya sister’s voice forced him into the fetal position.


Just how was he going to get back to normal now?


CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!


“Hu-Gw-Uowaaaaaaaah!”


Before an answer could come to Takumi, destruction came. He couldn’t even process the sheer speed at which it happened, but a bare foot spanning hundreds of kilometers in length created an asteroid impact on the steel surface of the Compression Chamber he was on. If he was able to see it clearly, he would have seen that it had landed near Makoto, but he had no time to realize that. Due to his miniscule size, the force of Mayumi’s foot slamming down generated a cataclysmic earthquake and a shockwave of wind beyond what any typhoon could create. A speck of dust like him was easily blown off his feet and thrown through the air.


“Gwahargh!” Takumi landed painfully on his back onto the steel platform. Despite being launched what looked to be half a kilometer from his perspective, he suffered no injuries, but that did not mean it did not hurt. He was rattled by the impact to the point where he couldn’t immediately move. All he could do was look up to see the distant ceiling that was now his sky as Mayumi’s thunderous voice washed over his body. He had to take time to rest, however, as powerful shockwaves of wind blew his limp body around to the point where his ears were ringing.


It took what felt like minutes before the dull pain in the back of his head faded enough for him to think properly.


“...  take Takkun along… oh my...”


… What was she saying? It sounded like Mayumi had softened her voice somewhat, but her whispers still sounded like a roar to him. It was then that Mayumi entered his view, or rather, her legs. Until she leaned forward, he couldn’t see past her hips or chest.


“Mayu...mi...san...” he weakly uttered her name.


“Where… did you go, Takkun?”


Where? Was that what she was trying to say? She was looking at him, wasn’t she? No, even if she was looking in this direction, how would she even be able to notice someone as small as a grain of sand on the floor while standing?


“Hang on, Makoto. Give me one second,” he heard Mayumi speak. The swift movements of her hand which likely held Makoto sent another mighty gust down towards him, slamming him down without any effort on her part as she slipped her hand into back pocket. The storm continued as the giant woman lowered herself to examine the platform carefully. “Oh dear… I should’ve realized sooner...”


After he finished tumbling for the umpteenth time, Takumi’s view of the distant ceiling was eclipsed as his world was pulled into shadow. He looked up to see the older Komiya’s brown eye filling up his sky. Eyelashes longer than he was tall created a gust of wind that beat down on him whenever she blinked. His entire body trembled uncontrollably under the woman’s presence. Mayumi’s gaze encompassed the entirety of the area around him. It felt as though he was being looked at in all directions and his entire body was being stripped naked by Mayumi’s God’s-Eye-View.


“That red dot… That’s… Oh, thank goodness that’s not blood… But can it be…?” her voice resounded in his ear. She had. On top of the metal-gray platform, his maroon uniform actually stood out. On the expansive and empty steel plain, her eye focused on him, staring through his very existence.


“Ma… Mayumi-san… S-She can see me, right?” he cried out, hoping that now that her eye was closer, she could actually spot him.


She did, but the difference in scale between the two of them was so far apart now that what Mayumi did next, while completely mundane to her, was a jaw-dropping sight for the speck of a boy.


Rumble! Rumble!


Everything around Takumi, even the air, trembled as a massive peach colored structure suddenly closed in on him. Though he was looking up at Mayumi’s eye, something just as large got in between him and it - something with spiral-like indentations like the whorls of a finger… Which was exactly what it was.


“T-That’s… Mayumi-san’s finger,” he realized. The tip of Mayumi’s index finger was over him, as though readying did not slam down on him. Takumi’s mind seized up from the thought that she could simply crush him out of existence with a single poke. His voice cracked as he found himself unable to remain calm. The thickness of her finger alone was the height of a skyscraper. The entire finger’s length stretched past what his eyes could properly focus on. “W-w-w-wait! Mayumi-san, don’t crush me!”


His words went unheard as the woman’s finger got closer. He put his hands behind his head and curled up into a ball, but his demise did not come. She did not have to press down on him to do anything. Rather, an oppressive feeling embraced Takumi’s millimeter-sized form. He felt as though his body was being pulled by some alien tractor beam.


“Huh? Wait, my body… No way, the gravity is- Waaaah!” Takumi couldn’t keep his body standing on the floor and was pulled up. That was because his entire body was being pulled upwards the closer Mayumi brought her finger to him.  She was at such a different scale to him that her own gravitational pull was enough to attract his dust-like self.


Worldly. That had to be the level Mayumi was approaching. His arms and legs spread apart like the Vitruvian Man, he found himself stuck to the giant woman’s finger as his entire world shifted. Mayumi rapidly stood up and moved her body and hand with him on it. He was forced to close his eyes as the speeds of her movements put his body through intense acceleration. 

“Takkun, can you hear me properly?”


Hear her? He could feel her voice engrave itself onto his body. The vibrations of the air shook him to the bone. Every syllable she spoke was distinct, each having a different intensity he could feel. He wanted to answer her but whatever he said was drowned out by the woman’s breath.


“This is unprecedented… I never would have thought that the Compression Chamber could make someone this small,” Mayumi’s astonished omni-directional voice pounded his eardrums. She tilted her finger onto her other palm, forcing his body to tumble off into the center of the peach-colored field of her left hand.


“Grk… My ears… My body…” listening to Mayumi was one problem, but the pounding of her voice shaking his body was another entirely. 


“... To think you’d end up like this… There’s a limit to how much you can trust Makoto,” she frowned. “Thankfully, I caught on in time, though I have to apologize for Compressing you further. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to change you back.”


Hearing those words grace his ears, a wave of relief crossed over the millimeter tall boy. He hoped the woman would turn him back immediately… For only an instant.


“Before that though… Makoto...”


“Huh? M-Mayumi-san?” His relief vanished as the mountain-sized woman’s hand began to close, engulfing him in the shadow of her fingers as they curled around him.


Mayumi’s plans were different than he had wanted, sadly. She didn’t finish her sentence, and from the blur of movements and quakes all around him, it was clear to Takumi that she wasn’t going to be changing them back just yet. Just what did she have planned for him and Makoto? He did not know. However now, with every fiber of his being, Takumi felt that the ordinary world was now beyond him.


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----



“Mppffff!” 


It was hot and stuffy. Makoto couldn’t breathe.


Rumble! Rumble!


What was going on? The entire world around her was shaking and trembling along with her own body while she was pinned in place.


“Mgrk… Gyah…”


Mayumi had put Makoto inside her pocket.



Being trapped in Mayumi’s pocket, Makoto had no time to herself to think. The pockets of women’s pants were not at all spacious even to a girl shrunken thirty times smaller. And what her sister lacked in her bust, she had plenty elsewhere much to Makoto’s dismay. Her arms were spread apart and unable to budge while plastered to her gigantic big sister’s butt and trapped in Mayumi’s pocket.


“... Ngnn…” She squirmed, trying to crawl upwards, but her body did not move a single centimeter. The pressure of Mayumi’s pants pressing into her sealed her in place like a vacuum sealed toy. It was so warm because of just how tight her sister’s pants were. The roughness of the fabric scratched her skin and face. She could swear she could feel the rim of her sister’s panties on the other side of the cloth too. Her sister’s body heat was omnipresent, flowing into her from all directions.


Makoto’s stomach lurched. Where was the ground? She was affixed to her sister’s butt so high up from the ground level that it scared her thinking how far she would fall if the pocket ripped. She felt helpless. Was this all she could do? To go from being able to mess with Takumi to being unable to even struggle out of the back pocket of her sister’s pants… losing her size was worse than she had thought. As her sister was searching for Takumi, she could do nothing but endure the strain that was her older sister moving about, causing her to be pulled to-and-fro along with the woman’s swaying hips.


Rumble. Rumble.


She could tell from the rhythmic, stomach churning motions that her sister was walking. She realized Mayumi wasn’t looking for Takumi anymore. Did she find him? For some reason, Mayumi took her time moving around. It worried her. Was she changing Takumi back? Was she prolonging keeping her trapped as a punishment? What did her big sister have planned?


It took literal minutes before Makoto got the answer to her question. Even her fears did not prepare her for what her sister had in mind.


“Hyaaah!” 


Makoto wailed as steel-girdy sized fingers suddenly entered the pocket and pressed down on her left arm. Her arm was painfully yanked upwards. Though she had confirmed with Takumi that she couldn’t easily be injured, she was frightened of the thought of her sister ripping her arm off with just how much force her fingers seemed to possess. Of course, to Mayumi, she had not tried in the slightest to hurt Makoto. This was just the difference in power between them now. What Mayumi thought was a gentle and slow way to free Makoto from her pocket terrified Makoto. That was why, even though her sister brought her fingers as low as she thought she could, Makoto still screamed when she was let go to fall the two centimeter distance down.


“Waah! Urk!” The impact of landing on her face was not lethal, but it stunned the 5 cm tall girl. “That was… Ouch… My head…”


Before she could compose her thoughts, a thunderous roar beat down on her ears. “There. Now you’re in a position where I can see you both.”


“H-Huh? Eeeeeeek!”


Turning her head upwards, Makoto could clearly see her sister’s head looking down from above with a disapproving glare. Where was she? She couldn’t tell because aside from her sister’s face, her surroundings were entirely white. The curve of a white wall over twice her height surrounded her, cutting her off from the outside. The only other thing she could figure out was the distinct fragrance of coffee faintly lingering in the air. 


”Wait, this is...” Makoto’s eyes shrank when she realized it. A cup. Inside the guest room, her sister had left an uncleaned empty cup she usually drank coffee from. Mayumi had dropped her into the ceramic cup.


She wasn’t the only victim either. ‘Both’ was what she had said. Looking down at the ground, Makoto spotted a familiar, bug sized figure at her feet. Bug-sized to her, she realized.


“T-Taku!?” No way. It couldn’t be. But it really was him. Despite being shrunken again, she could clearly see him as he was the only other thing she could see that stood out on the white surface. She should’ve realized it earlier. If she had been shrunken, of course he would have as well. She was now experiencing what he had been when she shrunk him. If that was the case though, with how powerful her sister was to her, just how gargantuan did Mayumi look to him? She wanted to pick him up, but before she could, she was interrupted.


“Good. You can see him,” Mayumi’s voice echoed throughout the ceramic cup as she saw Makoto’s every move. 


Just what was this? She was the one in charge just moments earlier, but now she was no longer the biggest person in the room with Mayumi around. To be looking up at her sister from a bug’s eye view… Just what did that make Takumi then? She couldn’t even tell how the boy was because her mind was still racing, panicking from Mayumi’s titanic presence.


“Mayu-nee, I-” was all Makoto could manage to say before Mayumi grabbed the cup by its handle. Immediately, Makoto and Takumi were forced downwards by the sudden acceleration as her sister raised the cup up so she could look into it more clearly.


“Don’t worry, I will change you two back, just not yet.” 


Not yet? The woman’s almighty voice overwhelmed the two dazed high school seniors. It was clear enough to Makoto that she was in no position to argue. She and Takumi were at her sister’s mercy. And sadly for Makoto, there was one thing her big sister decided to do that she never wanted her to say. 


“Before that, let’s have a talk.”

End Notes:

For full color images, see dA:

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch17-Perspectives-1-986825852

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch17-Perspectives-2-986826153


An Unbalanced Talk (1.1 mm) by jellytea819

An Unbalanced Talk (1.1 mm)


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


A talk was a conversation between people - an exchange of ideas and words through spoken words. When Mayumi had said she wanted to talk to both of them, Takumi didn’t know what to think. Makoto had changed from an intimidating gigantic captor to a panicked girl now that she was under 5 cm tall. She was better off than he was though, standing no more than a millimeter tall like a dirty stain on the empty cup the woman had placed him and Makoto in. 


The older Komiya initially sounded reasonable, saying she wanted to speak to them because of everything that had happened while she was away. Makoto’s behavior, she said, had been inexcusable, and she was concerned about what she had done to him. 


However, this was not a talk.


“...I should have realized applying multiple layers of Compression would amplify the effect rather than overwrite it. I know it was my mistake to just leave the device operable, but to think you’d actually trick Takumi into it. Let’s hope being this small now puts what you’ve done to him into perspective.”


The only one speaking was Mayumi, or rather, scolding. There was no way either of them would be able to talk to her when she was so much bigger than them. It would be like trying to shout at a storm to stop it - useless. Takumi knew he had no ability to speak to the booming voice that echoed in the white canyon that was the cup she had thrown him and Makoto in. 


“Have your thoughts cleared up yet?”


“I… I...”


“So just what things did you do to the poor boy? I highly doubt you did not lay a hand on him while he’s shrunken.”


“I didn’t… I mean… I…”


Watching the giant Makoto standing over him unable to form a proper sentence was unbelievable to Takumi. The girl who had complete control over him earlier was now a stuttering mess in the face of her sister. It made sense to him, though. Although Makoto was always snippy with her sister, the difference between the two of them was beyond that of age now. Makoto was a bug to Mayumi in this state.


As for him, he was a helpless speck, and Mayumi, she was a being far beyond his comprehension. Mayumi’s words alone sent him to his knees and forced him to hold his hands over his ears to lessen the throbbing it inflicted on him. Going up against Mayumi was like trying to fight Mother Nature. 


Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!


“Wah!” “Uwoooh!” The cup they were in was brought down onto the table again. For a moment, both of them felt weightless before they plummeted what felt like several stories before hitting the bottom of the cup hard.


“Tell me, Makoto. What did you do?”


“I-I just messed with him a little, that’s all,” Makoto was trying to evade answering properly, but her nervous movements and words were enough for both him and Mayumi to tell she was lying. Being dishonest did not do Makoto any favors. Her older sister’s patience was clearly running thin.


Whaaam!


“Kyaaah!” 


Takumi shuddered as the world around him trembled again. He heard Makoto scream, and he knew why immediately when he looked up again. His entire vision was filled with a monumental skyscraper - Mayumi’s finger. The shadow of said finger was more than enough to cover him. It had crashed down onto the center of the cup. Mayumi had done so with enough force to cause Makoto to fall over since the finger was over twice as tall as she was. To him, however, he felt that it would have been enough force to completely flatten him. 


“Mgggnh! Ngggnh!”


That was not all she did either. The building-sized finger lifted up and aimed right for the fallen shrunken giant that was Makoto. Mayumi slowly placed it over Makoto. She wasn’t crushing her with it, simply pinning Makoto down. Despite her struggles, the girl couldn’t get it to budge as she tried pushing it off her chest.

“That wasn’t a request. I was trying to be civil earlier, but you do understand the position you’re in right now, don’t you, Makoto?”


“G-Gyah!” Makoto squealed under the weight of her sister’s finger.


“H-Hey, that’s….” Takumi was in disbelief at what he was seeing. Wasn’t this going overboard?


“I won’t be able to hear Takkun one bit at his present size, so you’re the only one I can actually hear,” Mayumi glowered. “Tell me how far you went. Be honest, or you can forget about being returned to normal.”


She was threatening her? Makoto was her sister, right? Takumi knew what Makoto did was terrible, but he couldn’t picture Mayumi actually leaving Makoto compressed. It had to be an empty threat, one just said to intimidate Makoto. However, he couldn’t be sure anymore. An angry Mayumi was not a common sight, and with everything that had happened, he couldn’t predict how the older Komiya sister would behave. It scared him to consider the possibility of Mayumi following through with her threat.


“Forget… No...” A helpless gasp escaped Makoto. She was just as frightened of the thought. “Okay! I’ll tell you. I’ll tell you.”


Really, this wasn’t a talk at all. This was an interrogation.


-----


(Side - Mayu-nee: Mayumi Komiya)


-----


Makoto told the truth. The whole truth. The entire story. Despite her sister’s small size, Mayumi listened to every word, but as she did, she contemplated just how much of a power difference Compression had created. It was amazing how a little intimidation could force someone to speak. Under duress, she blurted out everything she could, begging to be changed back to normal every few minutes. 


“You really did it...”


“Please Nee-san. I get it. I messed up. Just change me back!”


“... You’ve outdone yourself, Makoto,” she shook her head and removed her finger from Makoto so she could pinch the bridge of her nose. In terms of what she had done, everything seemed to have been quite low-key until that morning. Takumi’s secondary Compression sent her off the deep end, or rather, her discovery of his phone sent her into mania.


Could someone really be so deluded in love that they’d so willingly take advantage of Takumi like that? The answer, of course, was certainly a yes. Makoto’s love for Takumi was something Mayumi was well aware of, and Makoto’s frustration at her was just as obvious. The combination of the two emotions hitting their peak culminated in Makoto’s assault. She was afraid of how traumatized Takumi might have become because of her little sister. It was all too easy for her to do everything she did to Takumi when he was as small as he was...


Easy.


It really was too easy. Deep in thought, Mayumi looked at her own hand. To think all she had to do was lift and drop a cup and then gently place her finger atop Makoto to get her to confess. She had not been intentionally trying to hurt Makoto. Was this really what it was like to have someone in the palm of her hand? Quite literally at that? She actually could understand how simple it must have been for Makoto to cross the line. Something as dramatic and terrifying to Takumi must have been so routine to Makoto. The difference in scale granted her too much control over the boy.


She, too, was starting to realize it. She was angry at Makoto, so she had treated her roughly and even threatened her. Even a mundane action like moving her finger around was too much for the Compressed girl to handle. There was a psychological aspect to Compression that she hadn’t considered - how people would react to a being many times smaller than them?


‘I’m at fault here too,’ Mayumi frowned, knowing the entire incident was due to her hubris. It still didn’t give Makoto a free pass, though.


“Takkun,” the woman redirected her attention back into the cup. It was hard for her to remember that miniscule speck she could mistake for a stain in the cup was her sister’s friend. “You must be angry about this. My sister and I have been nothing but trouble for you all this time. If you wish to cut ties with us or report us, I won’t argue.”


She wasn’t going to be able to hear Takumi, but that was fine. She would leave their judgment to him since he was the one who had taken all of the abuse. However, hearing her announcement, Makoto tried to resist again. “What? N-No. Mayu-nee, what are you saying?”


“You haven’t cleared your head yet, Makoto?” Mayumi dropped her elbow onto the desk to rest her face and her palm. The mere action of doing so jostled the teacup, silencing Makoto unintentionally. But that was not all she did. Frustrated, she slammed her finger down onto the tea cup again, this time right where Makoto was. It was so simple to knock the girl down. She hoped constantly shoving the barely 5 cm girl around would get her to release she wasn’t in any position to negotiate. “Those who abuse power should in turn receive punishment. After everything you’ve done to Takumi, do you think anyone in their right mind would just forgive you for that?”


“Hiiiiiiii~e!!!!” Makoto squealed.


The reason for her panic was because of Mayumi, though the woman herself didn’t realize it until she looked at her own hand.  Her index finger was curled back onto her thumb as though ready to flick Makoto. She wasn’t actually angry enough to do it, but her hand had reflexively entered that position due to her frustration. She pulled her hand away, giving Makoto room to breathe in the cup. 


“Sorry. I got too hot-blooded there, it seems,” she apologized for scaring her little sister. “But if you were scared of that, after the hell you put him through, Takkun’s more than likely to be afraid of you or hate you now.”


“Hate?” Makoto hesitated. Her voice cracked. Though it was hard for Mayumi’s ears to pick up, there was a deep despair in her tone. She had been assuming Takumi’s feelings the entire time, and because of that Mayumi’s words dug deep into her. The word ‘hate’ was not something the deluded lovesick girl wanted to hear. “I… I...”


“That’s why I said I’ll leave it to him. What you’ve done is irredeemable, Makoto. Takkun has a right to have the final say in what he wants to do after all of this.”


Compression wasn’t in any way something that could be discussed in a court of law. She was sure Takumi was aware of that as well. Even so, the boy had been victimized too much. That was why she wanted to leave the decision to Takumi. He was owed at least that much. An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth. As cruel as it could be, she subscribed to that ideology, believing it to be ideal and fair.


“We can talk about this, right? Taku? Please? Taku?” Makoto knelt down onto the tea cup to get closer to Takumi.


Mayumi blinked. Was Makoto trying to appeal to the doubly Compressed boy? It seemed Makoto took what she said as a case of transferring the authority of judgment over to Takumi. She bit her lip. She had only said that for Takumi’s sake, but didn’t her words carry too much impact if Makoto was already desperate enough to start pleading? Was there, perhaps a weight, or rather, a power to her words now that Makoto was so much smaller than her?


A shiver ran up Mayumi’s spine. There were too many things about human Compression that she didn’t know. She did not want to know them now, though.


“We can settle this later,” she sighed. “You two want to get back to normal, right? Then give me some time. I need to check if the chamber’s Decompression program actually works properly, since you mentioned there was some bug on the application.”


She would give them some time to talk. Hopefully, as she checked the program, they could hash out some of the tension between the two of them. What was to come after Takumi was restored back to normal size, she wasn’t sure. She would accept whatever decision he would make, but she hoped the boy would be lenient on them in the end.

End Notes:

For the full color image, check dA: https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch18-An-Unbalanced-Talk-986826370

Decisions (1.1 mm) by jellytea819

Decisions (1.1 mm)


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


“... As I thought. The order wasn’t right in the code. If I switch the places of these two lines here then maybe...” a voice who’s owner Takumi couldn’t see spoke from outside the white colosseum sized cup he was stuck in.


“... Please, Mayumi-san. I’m counting on you,” Takumi tried to remain hopeful. Normal. Back to normal. If that was actually going to happen soon, Takumi could finally be done with all of the craziness that came with being Compressed. From start to finish, he hadn’t been able to be truly comfortable since the size change made the entire world feel alien to him. If the older Komiya succeeded, he’d finally get some semblance of normalcy again.


“Um… Taku...”


Well, at least things could get more normal physically. To be honest, he wasn’t sure yet just what was normal about Makoto anymore. Her inferiority complex and pessimistic attitude were things he knew of, but he never expected things would have ever become so extreme. If not for his sudden vulnerability, the love-sick Makoto might never have acted the way she did.


“...”


He said nothing. The fact that she was 50 times her size meant he couldn’t easily respond to her to get her to hear him anyways. He was aware there was a roughly 5 cm tall Makoto looming over his millimeter sized body. It was hard to miss the noticeable change in temperature that came with being in her shadow. The presence of her house-sized foot mere meters away both intimidated him and made his nose scrunch up from the odor.


“I… I’m sorry. You probably… You probably don’t want to talk to me at all, do you?” Makoto’s voice was cracking.


Makoto was hesitant trying to work up the nerve to speak. What happened to all of that bravado she had before? Even when she wasn’t deluded, Makoto was never the type to sheepishly approach him. She was always a girl who could snap at him, retort at him, and speak to him casually. The size difference between them had been what gave her the opportunity to take advantage of him in the first place, but all of that boldness had just disappeared. Because Mayumi said it was up to him how he wanted to deal with Makoto, she was now trying to appeal to him.


“... I get it. I’m a terrible person. I’m a horrible person for getting off on what I did...”


Even after Mayumi had lectured her, Makoto still hadn’t fully come to her senses.  Her eyes seemed to be looking far past him rather than at him. Her breathing was erratic and short, and it was clear that her tone of voice was filled with self-loathing.


“Mayumi-san really did a number on her…,” he mumbled quietly, seeing Makoto’s knees shaking, causing the ground to tremble like a weak but consistent earthquake. It was unbelievable to him that the giant girl who had asserted so much power over him had become so meek. Compression weakened Makoto both physically and mentally, even beyond what it did to him, in his opinion. “Neko...”


It was strange. Even after being tricked, abused, and violated by Makoto, he was able to think clearly. Maybe it was because of how alien the entire experience felt - like a dream. No, not a nightmare. Just a dream. As frightening as everything had been, now that Makoto’s pheromones had run their course through his body and he was able to have time to think to himself, his brain somehow came to the conclusion that as bad as it was, it could have been worse. Makoto could have tossed him deeper into her rather than just at the edge. Just how would he have turned out if his miniscule form was inside her warm privates? Recalling how he was too small to escape her panties reminded him that he would have likely been trapped inside her, and the idea made his body shiver.


His optimism might have been the source of his sturdy mental state unlike Makoto’s pessimism. However, even though he was trying to look on the bright side, he couldn’t deny that his body was still feeling the after effects. He couldn’t stand straight because his lower body was upright from the blood flowing there. 


“Makoto-sa…. Really? Body… how are you still enjoying all of this?” his entire body shuddered. He had to bite his lip to stop himself from relapsing. It seemed not all of the pheromones had actually left. Had Makoto successfully ‘trained’ him? Just looking up at her giant form threw his body into a frenzy. He couldn’t see Makoto normally anymore. It was like his mind and body were disjoint - the forced physical attraction made him fearful. What was going to happen to him if he chose to forgive Makoto?


“Please, Taku. I know I messed up now. Give me another chance. I don’t want you to hate me. Don’t cut ties with us.”


Cutting ties. Hating. Those were the words that drove a nail into Makoto’s heart. She had said it herself - everything she had done was because she loved him. The fact that he hadn’t properly realized it until she had to outright tell him revealed to him just how bad it must have been for her to hear his constant admiration of his mentor. In addition to everything she had done, now that he was aware of this, he was certain their relationship couldn’t possibly go back to normal when Mayumi restored their sizes.


“Don’t leave me...” Tears were clearly welling up in the girl’s eyes.


Just how did he feel about her? Makoto’s definition of love was far different and more twisted than his own.


“What am I going to do?“ he ground his teeth. Was forgiving Makoto or cutting ties really the only choices he had? He wasn’t heartless enough to abandon Makoto after all of this, but he wasn’t a saint who’d be willing to let what she had done pass either. Being forced to make the decision was cruel. His mind raced, trying to comprehend the entire situation.


As Takumi contemplated his choice, however, his habit of speaking and thinking to himself and not to Makoto left the girl without an answer. Without any response or assurance, the broken love-sick girl was on her last legs, scraping the back of her mind for some way to convince Takumi. The only ideas she had left were from the bottom of the barrel. It was only when her shorts hit the floor that Takumi returned her focus to her.


Thud!


“Whoa! Huh?” Takumi was surprised by the sudden gust of wind from her bottom wear’s impact with the ceramic. Looking back up, he saw Makoto was chaotically trying to strip. “N-Neko! What are you doing?”


“I know. I did everything wrong to you, right?” The girl wasn’t listening to him properly as she started to take off her green hoodie. Only her camisole and panties remained, but she was preparing to take those off too. “Then you can do whatever you want to me. That’s only fair, right?”


No, that wasn’t correct, but Takumi couldn’t say a word as Makoto pulled off her camisole and threw it to the side, revealing her bare breasts which bounced above him. 


“This is the only thing I have to offer, Taku,” The girl said as she started to slip off her panties. With a kick, they flew off, revealing her nude body which climbed into the sky like a monument of a goddess. But she did not stay stationary like some statue. The giant girl started to get down on all fours. Her building sized orbs nearly swung into him. Even without doing so, the air pressure alone was enough to send him stumbling back.


“N-Not again,” he reflexively uttered. Was he intimidated as Makoto crawled to get closer to him? Of course he was. His body was reacting before his mind could think. His arousal spiked. Even though he was fully dressed, Makoto would have clearly seen his erection. “Damnit, Takumi. Focus. Don’t… Makoto-sa… Neko, don’t!”


But Takumi didn’t have to do anything to get his message across to Makoto. As her deep brown eyes locked onto his fallen millimeter tall body that was centimeters to her relatively, they widened. She saw his frightened crawl backwards and his wincing face. Immediately, a devastated expression crossed her face as the realization kicked in.


“...!” for a moment, Makoto said nothing. Then, she pulled back, immediately covering her privates and nipples with her arms as best as she could. “... No… S-Sorry… I … I didn’t mean to… You.. You probably hate this body now...”


He couldn’t reply. Makoto didn’t give him the time to. Tears started to fall from her eyes as she ran away from him. Just two steps towards her camisole and panties put her leaps and bounds away from him that even if he ran he would have failed to catch up with her.


“That’s right, there’s nothing I can do…,” Makoto did not have enough energy to put on anything after the underwear before she curled up into a monument-sized ball in the corner of the teacup. “I’m disgusting… I raped you, and I thought I could fix things by doing this… Just what kind of perverted criminal am I?”


“Hey, Neko, that’s...” Takumi was regaining his composure to try to speak to her again, but he had to navigate to the other side of the teacup, which at his small stature, was a long trek. “Goddamnit...”


As he ran, Makoto was tormenting herself with her self-loathing.


“It’s hopeless. I’m worthless...”


He heard her cry into her knees. Her voice echoed through the entire tea cup.


“I… I can’t do anything. I’m not as smart as Mayu-nee. I’m not as pretty as Mayu-nee. I’m not as great as Mayu-nee. I can’t get as close to Taku as Mayu-nee. If even this stupid ero-shorty body makes Taku scared of me, what good is it?  What good am I?”


He finally made it to her, or rather, Makoto’s butt. It was intimidating being in the shadow of her body that dwarfed most skyscrapers but he persisted. He tried waving and shouting, but he couldn’t get the depressed girl’s attention.


“Mayu-nee, I was wrong. I don’t deserve to be locked up. I don’t even deserve to be turned back… ”


Takumi couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Makoto was so broken up, she was putting herself down even more than before. Her inferiority complex was in full gear. She had felt she had lost it all. This was clearly her comeuppance for her actions. 


“Just leave me like this- a perverted bug good for nothing more than getting squished...”

It stung. Takumi honestly wanted to forgive her seeing how she had finally realized and was now horrified with what she had done.


“... Yeah… That’s right. I can’t even compare to her. She’s too far beyond me to even be my sister. I’m on the level of a bug compared to Mayu-nee. The best I can hope for is for Taku to be the one to squish me when he gets back to normal. Just let me die…”


She had nothing left to stand on without Takumi. Her entire life, she was consumed by being in her sister’s shadow. She had been able to keep going because she thought she had a chance at being with him, but now, because of his fear of her, she was ready to throw away her life.


Takumi was Makoto’s crutch. The millimeter sized boy came to that conclusion while listening to his 1:30 scale classmate. 


“Damnit…,” he ground his teeth and clenched his fist. An eye for an eye? Leaving the decision to him? Mayumi didn’t realize just how rough Makoto had it. And as for Makoto - just what was she thinking? Self-loathing, self-deprecation, self-destruction just after seeing his expression? Just how much of her life did he make up?


If he didn’t forgive Makoto, her depression would only deepen until she self-destructed, but if he forgave Makoto, he’d just be acting as her crutch from then on and condoning what she had done. It was clear from how she was acting now that she’d become dependent on him. In either case, he wouldn’t forgive himself for reducing Makoto to such a state. He was not just frustrated. He was angry- at Makoto, at Mayumi, and at himself. There had to be something he could do - Something to save Makoto.


Was there even a way? He wasn’t sure if there was one with a probable chance of success, but there was no more time for him to think. He had to act.


“Grrrraaaaggggh!” He saw red. There was nothing he could think of except to strike at the giant figure of Makoto. He bit onto her butt - just past the edge of her green panties.


“Gyaaah!” Unlike before, Takumi bit down on a sensitive area and literally struck a nerve, leaving a red mark on Makoto’s building of a rear end. He forced Makoto to push herself back and to look down to see him on the base of the tea cup, waving his fist angrily. “T-Taku?”


She leaned in close enough to him to hear. He was not intimidated by her close presence to flinch this time even though she was still mostly naked. It is said that a cornered rat would bite a cat, and this was clearly the time for Takumi to make use of his bite.

 

“You bit me? Why did you come?”


“Damnit… Neko! Calm the hell down already!” he demanded. 


“Huh? But I-”


“Just what the hell are you saying?! The next time you say something like wanting to die, I'll bite you until you bleed!” He cut her off as loudly as he could shout. He never thought he had ever gotten this angry before to threaten her. “It doesn’t matter whether she’s the same size as you or if she’s huge - stop caring about what your sister says!”


“But I don’t deserve to- You hate m-”


“When did I ever say that?!” he roared. Though his voice was squeaky to the girl 48 times his size, she was actually intimidated by him. “Just stop assuming. You and Mayumi-san both are putting words in my mouth just because it’s hard to hear me! I’ll make my own decisions so listen to me properly, dammit!”


She was listening. Without Mayumi directly paying attention to them and with Takumi being the one person in her life she ever truly focused on, she was listening to him intently, as though ready to obey whatever he said But Takumi didn’t want just that. He knew if things stayed as they were, Makoto would just be like a baby duckling following its mother.


So he forced her to get closer to him and bit her again, right on the nose.


“Kyaah!” she yipped, pulling back while covering her nose. “T-Taku, why did you bite me again? No, actually, why are you even here? Don’t you hate me?”


“Grrr… This is just the worst,” Takumi groaned. After all of this time enduring it, he finally had the chance to properly talk to Makoto again. He didn’t think the opportunity would only present itself when the two of them were both shrunken down inside a tea cup after Makoto had hit rock bottom. There was only one solution he could think of that he felt would have a happier ending than either of Mayumi’s black-and-white choices. “Just what the hell am I supposed to say at a time like this?”


“To say?” Makoto repeated, showing she was listening.


He had her pick him up. She carefully cupped her hands together and held him in her palms as she slowly brought him up. They needed to talk. This was the only good way for her to hear him.


“Neko… No, Makoto,” he called her by name without any formalities. He racked his brain and tried to force himself to calm down. “Just why do you think I had that photo of you and Mayumi-san on my phone?”


This was a proper question to trigger Makoto’s thoughts. The hot topic that had caused Makoto to break down was something he had to bring up. He had been hiding it as best as he could, but the fact that its discovery had led to all of this meant their current predicament was also partly his fault.


“Why are you asking me something like this? Do you want me to say it? That you like Nee-san?” Though it hurt for her to say it aloud, she actually did say it. He tried to slowly calm his tone of voice so Makoto could become more comfortable answering him even though he knew she was wrong. 


“You said it before that you thought I was impotent because I never reacted to your boobs and everything. Why did you think that?” he asked without properly responding to the previous answer.


Makoto gulped as she tried to think. She was hesitant but she was readily answering every one of his questions. “Because you were only looking at Mayu-nee, right?”


Of course, she was wrong, but they were actually conversing together finally. There was one last question he had to ask. “Hey, Makoto. How did you normally feel about perverts ogling our body again?”


“Huh?” Makoto blinked, trying to think about the question. This was less related to him so it took her a moment to give her response. “I-I hate them. But what does this have to do with anything?”


“It has everything to do with it!” 


His furious shout actually startled the giant shrunken girl. She visibly jumped, which sent Takumi flying upwards a few centimeters. He caught himself when he fell back down to Makoto’s palm. He was starting to get used to his small stature.


“Grk… Listen,” he prefaced his answer by pointing up at her boldly. “I do not like Mayumi-san if that’s what you’re thinking. I admire her as an inventor, but that’s it. As for you, you’re the only person who could even put up with me. Do you think I’d want to show you a sneaky shot of you in a swimsuit? Do you think you’d enjoy being ogled by someone you called a friend? It’s not like I never paid any interest in you, alright? What kind of asshole would I be if I kept checking you out perversely every time we met? I had to hide it as best as I could.”


It was an obvious thing, but it was something Makoto, in all her delusions and self-loathing, had overlooked. 


“Hide it? Then you… You actually saw me like that?”


“If you mean I found you attractive, yes,” he bluntly shouted. He turned away, scratching his nose. He didn’t want to look straight forward because he was right in front of Makoto’s chest. Due to her cupping her hands, her cleavage line was clearly visible and a literal jump away. “I’m sorry you thought I was looking at Mayumi-san. Girls in swimsuits… I couldn’t resist, okay? But that’s just it! Wouldn’t you find it disgusting if some other guy tried to make friends with you because he was interested in you sexually? I like you more than just for your body!”


“L-” Makoto froze. She couldn’t believe what she just heard, and Takumi was well aware of that. Before she could properly recover, he had to explain properly or else she would take it the wrong way.


“Sheesh,” he groaned, his palm smacking himself in the face in aggravation. “Goddamnit. I’ll say it out right. I’m just as bad as those other guys. I took that sneak shot and kept it because I find your body as sexy as everyone else does. I’m having trouble keeping my gaze focused here because I see you as a woman, alright? Did you think I wanted to just up and tell you that, though? Of course not! I thought that’d mess up our friendship so I said nothing this whole time!”


He wouldn’t lie to himself. He wasn’t sure if reciprocating Makoto’s feelings was the correct answer, especially when he, himself, wasn’t sure of how he actually felt.


“Makoto, I’m sorry. I never realized it until you actually said it yourself. Forgive me. I’m an idiot for not realizing you were in love with me. I don’t get romance, alright? I’ve got so much science on the brain so much; I didn’t think anybody would ever fall for a guy like me, so I never even considered it. I’m still not sure what to think about it, especially after all of this…”


Those last words triggered Makoto’s panic. “I-It’s my fault, isn’t it? You hate me because of that, right?”


“No! This is my fault too. If I had only realized earlier… I don’t hate you. Even after all of this, I can’t hate you,” he was sure Mayumi would say that he was too nice for his own good. “I won’t be calling the police like Mayumi-san suggested. Who would believe this story anyways? But that doesn’t mean I’ve forgiven you just like that, Makoto. I really don’t know how I feel right now. My body… it’s not acting the way it should be. Give me some time, okay?”


This was his answer, as pathetic as it was. He couldn’t say he loved her confidently yet, but he knew he didn’t hate her. Makoto was his friend. That’s why he wanted to stick with her even after all she had done to him. To go from friend to lovers though… that was a jump in their relationship he couldn’t start while his mind was still hazy. He just wanted to reassure Makoto that the worst wasn’t coming even though it wasn’t the best. She was looking too far into the extremes that her sister had suggested. 


“It’s not the best answer, I know,” he groaned. He was being an indecisive anime protagonist wasn’t he? The adrenaline from his anger was starting to leave his system, so his traumatized body was shivering uncontrollably near Makoto’s presence. “If you really regret what you did, then just live with that regret for just a little longer. Then, when this is all over, maybe I can give you a proper answer to your confession. Just please, I don’t want to hear that you want to die.”


“…” 


Makoto could say nothing. She was still trying to process everything Takumi said. She tried her best to collect her thoughts. Weakly, she opened her mouth to speak.


“So you don’t hate me?”


“I never have. I never will. But I won’t deny you went too far.”


“… So you don’t love me?”


“I told you. I don’t know how I feel right now. I never thought about romance before, and being shrunken isn’t really a good way to receive or answer a confession either, is it? I won’t abandon you, though. I promise.”


“But Mayu-nee… you don’t love her?”


“Not the love you’re referring to. I never saw her that way.”


Makoto had love on the brain, but with every answer he gave her, he could see the fogginess of her eyes start clearing up. Was she cheering up? Was she calming down?


“… So there’s a chance?” was Makoto’s final question.


“There’s a chance,” he nodded.


Though he couldn’t give her what she wanted, Takumi gave her a hope to cling on to. To not send her into despair, but not out-right invalidate her wrongdoings, he took the middle ground. This was his solution. This was his choice. 


Drip! Drip!


“Whoa!” Takumi had to dive from the center of Makoto’s palm to her fingers to avoid a flurry of tears.


“… I… I’m sorry,” Makoto cried. These were not tears of sadness anymore though. Takumi could see a grateful smile as Makoto removed half of his footing to bring her other hand up to wipe her eyes. “I regret everything. Even after all of this… you’re still so nice to me… Thank you… I really… Really love you Taku…”


He knew she did, and quite honestly, he felt he would feel the same too if the circumstances weren’t what they had been. Perhaps he actually did love Makoto, but he didn’t want to say it yet when he wasn’t sure if it was the pheromones talking or him. Now all that was left was for the two of them to be turned back to normal. He was counting on Mayumi for that.

End Notes:

For the full color image, check dA: https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch19-Decisions-986826533

Bounce Back Effect (END) by jellytea819

Bounce Back Effect


-----


(Side - Mayu-nee: Mayumi Komiya)


-----

 

Just how long was it going to take checking on the machine? Updating the code was no problem for Mayumi Komiya. She knew the design of the Compression Chamber like she knew the back of her hand. Testing it to be certain it would properly and safely turn the two high school seniors back to normal, however, took time.


‘Okay. We should be good. I’ve confirmed before that the entire process is safe for living beings, and from the looks of it, even after all the misuse it’s been through, the chamber still works as intended.’

  

She hadn’t said a single word so as to not alert Takumi and Makoto who she hoped were having a proper heart-to-heart where she left them in her used teacup. She hoped matters would resolve themselves soon, but a part of her was nervous about what decision Takumi came to. It was hard to believe that just the very start of Golden Week had led to the utter destruction of the Komiya siblings’ normal relationship with Takumi Endou. She wanted to give Takumi and Makoto time together in hopes a resolution could be made.


However, that wasn’t the only reason she kept silent after she had finished confirming that the Compression Chamber was ready to go.


‘Decompression is designed to apply a wave of energy to counter and remove the Compression Layer, but Takkun has more than one applied on him right now… If I’m right, this will work, but which theory will it be?’


From all of her research, testing, and inventing, Mayumi had a moderate idea about what could happen to the multi-Compressed Takumi if she used the Chamber again on him. She had two theories, but she wasn’t certain which of them would be reality or if something else entirely unexpected would happen. The only good thing she could think of at least was that she was aware that it wouldn’t be lethal and Takumi would be changed back in the end.


‘There’s the straight forward theory and a very roundabout theory. I’d be nice if it were the former, but if it’s the latter…’ She was hesitant to go through with the Decompression because of such a risk. She was afraid to tell Takumi because it would put unnecessary stress on him when he had already been through so much.


Slap!


As silently as she could, she tried to reassure herself by slapping her palms against her cheeks.


‘No. That second effect I considered can’t likely happen, right? And there’s no choice. It’s not like I can leave Takkun dirt-sized forever. It’ll all go well in the end, I know that. Takkun, just hold on. You can handle this.’


She hoped that would be the case. It just had to be for Takumi’s sake. 


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


“Okay, everything should be good to go. I triple checked and there shouldn’t be any bugs with the system. Everything should work as it should,” the voice of Mayumi resounded into Takumi’s ears as the over 2 km tall woman spoke to them. He made an effort to decipher what the booming thunder of the giant woman’s words meant, but it was difficult. He was thankful Makoto was holding him gently in her cupped palms as they looked up at the older Komiya sibling. 


“So we’ll be back to normal after this, right? No funny business?” Makoto asked. She was speaking like a sane human being now. Her tear ducts had dried and she had properly calmed down enough to start showing concern for Takumi. He felt a bit of pride knowing he had successfully ‘purified’ her.


“...” There was a brief silence as Mayumi did not respond to Makoto. He saw her expression turn into a smile. There seemed to be relief in her voice as she spoke. “Makoto,  It looks like you’re back to your usual self. I hope that’s the case. You and Takkun will have to tell me what your decision was when you’re both normal size.”


He could have sworn Mayumi’s gaze focused on him. Was she giving him a look of gratitude? It was hard to tell when she was so much larger than him that he couldn’t see her entirely or even clearly, but she seemed to get the gist of the talk he and Makoto had. There was something else in her eyes, though. Was it concern?


“Then we’ll get started. I’ll bring this cup down to the platform and decompress you both. Don’t worry about the cup growing. We’ll just be removing the Layer that is keeping you two smaller. The cup hasn’t been Compressed so it’ll stay the same,” she informed them of her plan. “Takkun, this will be my first time doing a multi-layer removal too, but if I’m right, you’ll be changed back just fine. However, it may just take a while before the layers are removed, so just prepare yourself, okay?”


“Remove the Layer?” It was an odd way to phrase changing them back, but Takumi knew what she meant. He had read Mayumi’s files on Compression after all. Compression didn’t directly shrink a person. It coated a body in energy that then Compressed him to a set level. Any additional Compressions applied another coating on top of the previous one like putting on another layer of clothing. His guess was that decompression would have to remove the energy coatings one at a time to change them back. For Makoto, she only had to be decompressed once to remove the 1/30 scale shrinking, but for him, that would only bring him back to the bug size he was earlier. He had started off by being shrunk to 1/6th of his normal scale and then 1/8th of that and then finally 1/30th of that. He was going to have to be decompressed 3 times.


He had no way of telling Mayumi his theory or asking her to confirm at that moment. He just had to prepare himself.


“I see… Just a bit longer...,” he heard Makoto say as she swallowed her saliva. Mayumi stepped away from the teacup after bringing them down. 


Whrrrr...


A whirring sound accompanied a rumble as Mayumi started up the machine. He stumbled as Makoto clenched the fist holding him, enveloping him in it as she closed her eyes and waited. He closed his eyes too, knowing full well what was to be expected when the Compression Platform activated. From what Takumi had experienced before, the process was instantaneous. There was no inbetween where he could witness his size change before his eyes, but if the two of them opened their eyes to confirm that, they wouldn’t be able to because the light of the energy would blind them.


At the very least, the entire process was painless as their bodies were engulfed by the Decompression energy.


...


…….


……… Bzzt!


“Huh?” Did it work? Takumi had felt the light flash enveloping his and Makoto’s bodies. Even so, something didn’t feel right.


“Phew. It worked!” he heard Mayumi’s deafening voice, confirming the decompression’s success. It sounded exactly the same as before being Decompressed.


“Whoah!” Takumi felt his entire body turn weightless for a moment and start to fall. Makoto had dropped to her knees in relief, but he knew nothing other than that his word had suddenly plummeted because of the girl’s sudden movement.


“I’m… I’m back?” Makoto’s stunned voice sounded louder than before too.


Bzzt!


“No… Wait, it couldn’t be...” Takumi’s body shuddered, putting together the intensity of the booming voices of the giant Komiya siblings he was hearing.


“Welcome back, Makoto,” he heard Mayumi’s voice. “Are you done playing around yet? Did Takkun knock some sense into you?”


“Yeah… Taku’s too nice...” Makoto answered. It was at this moment that her attention returned to him, who she still held in her hand. “That’s right! Taku!”


“Uwah! Bright!” 


With the girl’s realization, Makoto opened up her palm. The shadow of her curled fingers over his body spread apart and allowed light to pour through the gaps. The brightness of the light forced him to cover his eyes yet again; however, as his vision refocused in the light, Takumi confirmed his fears.


“Why? It didn’t work?” he honestly didn’t know what to say. Makoto’s hand had been a large platform before, but now he found himself standing in an enormous peach colored field of rolling hills. He realized these were the lines on Makoto’s palm. He had been interacting with the girl the entire time when she was nearly 50 times his size, but now she was on the same scale as Mayumi: 1500 times his size.


He hadn’t been Decompressed at all. Both Komiya siblings were now normal sized while he was still a mere 1 millimeter tall.


“Taku? Wait. Where did he go?” Makoto’s fearful shock thundered in his ears. 


Bzzt!


She didn’t see him? No, she was looking for the ‘him’ when he was still bug sized to her, but now that he was speck sized, she overlooked him.


“Makoto! I’m here!” he waved his arms up and down while screaming up at the practically 2 kilometer tall girl. 


“No...“ He was grateful he was still visible. Makoto did manage to see him, but it was clear by the expression on her face that she was afraid for his sake.“ T-Taku? Is that little dot, you? Mayu-nee, Taku didn’t change back!”


“Didn’t change back? … I was afraid of this. So it was the second theory after all.” To both his and Makoto’s surprise, Mayumi remained calm. The woman walked closer to Makoto. The wind kicked up because her mountainous body displaced the air, blowing the millimeter tall boy down onto his butt. To Takumi, the horizon was suddenly filled with the woman’s body. Makoto cupped her hand against her stomach, so, because Mayumi was the taller of the two of them, he was looking at the imposing wall that was Mayumi’s crotch. 


He wasn’t looking there for long.


“Whoa! Ngghrk!” Takumi’s body was forced down onto Makoto’s palm as Mayumi forcibly brought Makoto’s hand up so the two of them could see him more clearly. It was unnerving being gazed up from all sides by two giants 150 times his size. It unnerved him even further when Mayumi’s hand lifted and a monumental index finger approached him with meteoric speeds. The woman’s finger poked down onto Makoto’s palm. He was staring up at the woman’s neatly trimmed nail which towered over him like a building. “Uwah...”


“Let’s calm down. Takkun, it’ll be fine. Just be patient. The Decompression is in progress. It’s just that from what I could predict, Decompression on someone with multiple layers has a different effect than just immediate removal or even partial removal,” Mayumi’s mouth was beneath Makoto’s hand, but he could feel the rush of heat from her breath as it rose up through Makoto’s fingers. His environment suddenly became hot and humid.


A different effect? It looked like it had no effect at all.


Bzzt! Bzzt!


No… She was right. There was an effect. His body had been experiencing an electric shock running through him the whole time. The jolt that went up his spine didn’t hurt, but it felt disorienting. 


“What kind of effects?” Makoto was concerned for him. He wanted to know as well, but Mayumi’s despondent expression worried him.


Mayumi hesitated “... I’m sorry, Takkun.”


Sorry? He did not like the fact that Makoto’s big sister was apologizing, but he soon discovered why she did so as well as why she had put her finger down.


Bzzt! Bzzt! Bzzt!


“No… Wait… No no no no no! Are you kidding me? Not any more! I thought it was over!” Takumi turned pale. His blood turned cold as he realized his surroundings were changing. He may have been disoriented, but what he was seeing in front of him was as clear as day to someone who was so tiny. Even a loss of one tenth of a millimeter was an expansive increase in the size of the world around him due to his miniscule state. With Mayumi’s finger for reference on the field of Makoto’s palm, he realized he was still getting smaller.


“Mayu-nee! What’s going on?” Makoto could see before her eyes that the little dot that was him was becoming harder and harder to see. He was already a tiny speck like a grain of sand, but he was becoming so miniscule, it was becoming impossible to see him let alone recognize him.


He was already 1440 times smaller, but that was quickly changing. His body didn’t feel like anything was hurting, but the tingling sensation was intense. The entire world around him seemed to explosively expand in instantaneous bursts. 


Two times bigger? Three times bigger? Four? Makoto’s field-sized palm was becoming an alien landscape. The lines in Makoto’s palm went from rolling hills to mountainous hills and valleys, or rather, they would be if it weren’t for the wrinkles in her skin that would have been unnoticeable normally. At his size, he found himself in what looked to be an endless world of expansive ditches that he would actually have to pull himself out of if he fell into one. And to add to that, Mayumi’s fingernail which had been as tall as a skyscraper to him alone, was now an overwhelming tower he could see no end to. He couldn’t even see anything past Makoto’s hand because of how distant everything was becoming now.


Rumble. Rumble.


“A-Ah….?” Takumi fell to his knees. His entire body felt like it was being pounded on all sides by a deafening roar. The air reverberated all around him. Even if his body could endure it, his mind could hardly process what was going on: Mayumi was speaking.


“Originally, I thought we could just Decompress him multiple times to get him back to normal, but seeing this, it looks like my second theory was the correct one. The energy is undoing all of his layers at once. While that would normally be good, the problem is that there’s a rubber-banding effect due to the intensity of his Compression.” Mayumi explained to Makoto. “Before Takkun’s size can ‘bounce back’ in one full burst, he has to experience the Compression Layers temporarily intensifying.”


“Don’t tell me there’s no limit to the shrinking. This doesn’t make any sense. Just how microscopic am I?” Takumi could feel tears dripping from his eyes. He couldn’t clearly hear Mayumi anymore. The sheer intensity of her voice shook him rather than entered his ears. Because of that, Mayumi’s explanation fell on deaf ears. And even if he had heard Mayumi say he’d grow back, his mind surging with pessimistic thoughts from being compressed once again.. Was he just going to keep shrinking? What if he couldn’t be decompressed? Was he going to be spending the rest of his life on Makoto even after all of his efforts? 


Takumi wasn’t microscopic yet, but he might as well have been. He lost another tenth of his height due to the decompression, dropping from 1 mm to 0.1 mm. He was at the level of dust. At 0.1 mm, practically 15000 times smaller than a normal person, Takumi was approaching the level of bacteria and cells. If he were to measure himself out, that would be 100 micrometers- the very size of the wrinkles of Makoto’s hand that he now considered trenches. He could fit in them. 


Both of the Komiya siblings were now around 25 km tall to him now, standing higher than any mountain on the planet, and if they lied down… They were now practically an entire city to him now. Makoto’s hand alone was on the scale of kilometers. Even if he started moving it would take minutes to traverse the rugged, new landscape to get to Mayumi’s nail and even longer to get to Makoto’s fingers.


Rumble. Rumble.


“Huh? Wah!” Takumi’s body jerked up and down along with Makoto’s hand. The world-destroying earthquake wasn’t the only chaos that threw the microscopic boy into another panic. Approaching him at a speed beyond the speed of sound was Mayumi’s skyscraper sized fingernail bulldozing through the landscape of Makoto’s palm. “Uwoah!”


There was no avoiding it. How could you run from a monolithic pillar hundreds of times your size? Mayumi’s fingertip slammed into him. On his scale, there was no fighting her giant body. 


“This field… It’s Mayumi-san’s nail? It’s even bigger now...” He found himself in the center of Mayumi’s finger nail as the woman raised her index finger up toward her gargantuan eye.


“We just need to wait,” Mayumi’s thunderous voice was painfully all-encompassing at close proximity.  He had to cover his ears, but he couldn’t easily decipher the deafening booms anymore. “Just hold on tight, Takkun. You’ll grow back. Just let me put you down in a safe place.”


Just what was Mayumi trying to say? Takumi still couldn’t decipher the entire atmosphere around him turning into a storm from her words alone, but he physically realized her intentions when the finger he was on started to lower.


“Whoaaah! I’m falling!” Takumi could only wail and scream as he was taken along for the ride by the gigantic woman’s motions. Mayumi was trying to be gentle, there was no way a being as large as she was could have any subtle movements as she brought him down. The moment Mayumi stopped, his momentum sent him flying off her nail. The 2 cm drop was over a 100 meter plummet to him that he only could have survived due to his reduced state. “Oof!”


“Takkun, you stay here, okay? It can’t take too long before you bounce back,” Mayumi tried to speak to him as she stood back up to her full height and stepped away from the platform.


“Nee-san, you put him down, but… I can’t even see him anymore. Are you sure he’ll be okay?” Makoto and Mayumi were an omnipresent sight to Takumi now that they were a part of the landscape and sky. In contrast, however, the two of them could no longer spot him.


“... About 90 percent sure,” Mayumi bit her lip. “Now that I put him down on the floor, I’m realizing I can’t see him anymore standing up. But I’m afraid I’d suck him up my nose or something if I tried getting closer. Just be patient and wait.”


“No… Please, Taku… You’ve got to change back.”


Waiting - That’s all he could do in the first place. Where could he go? At his present size, it would take him hours to get to the edge of the Compression Platform the older Komiya put him down on. The steel surface was thankfully smoother than Makoto’s hand, but there were multitudes of boulders scattered around both the same size as and also larger than him. He realized these were the traces of lint, dirt, and dust clinging to the platform. And if he was being overwhelmed by just dust and dirt...


“Damn… Just how big are they?”  Because he had only been on Makoto’s hand and Mayumi’s finger, he hadn’t seen the two normal sized women in their entirety yet. Now that he was down on the floor, he looked up… and up… and up… And even then, he couldn’t see everything. Their ankles alone looked like they were as high up as clouds would be. Beyond that... “They’re only a meter away, right? But it looks like they’re so far away.”


Takumi tried his best to retain his sense of reason. The sheer size of Makoto and Mayumi as their giant selves loomed over him was not something he could comprehend even though he was seeing it with his own eyes. He was a microbe to the two normal sized siblings - imperceivable and insignificant. In an effort to retain his own sanity, his mind refused to consider him as the one who was shrunken down and worked to calculate and process normal things he could compare them to.


The entire compression platform alone could fit multiple cities and spanned over a dozen kilometers. He pictured the entire platform covered in skyscrapers and even the tallest 500+ meter towers of the Tokyo metropolis, but what was 500 meters to someone who was over 20 km? Only the tallest of towers would even get close to their ankles. If he were normal sized, a single step Mayumi from them would utterly annihilate urban neighborhoods with ease. It wasn’t just cities either. Even mountains couldn’t compare to how large the two women seemed to be. Mount Fuji wouldn’t even be above Makoto’s knees. It was hard to properly view both Komiya siblings as people and not almighty beings. 


“What kind of world would we live in if Mayumi-san’s machine spread?” The thought crossed Takumi’s mind after picturing cities and mountains at the women’s feet. He recalled Mayumi’s original reason for building the Compression Chamber - to curb humanity’s overconsumption problem. How was she planning to use it now that it was shown that humans could be shrunken to his level?


While he had been excited and curious when he first came to the Komiya house that weekend, after everything he had been through, the thought of widespread Compression now terrified him. If there was no limit, no regulation, and no fail-safes, the world could end up in the same predicament as he was in - looking up to a pair of regular sized people who had as much power over him as a god probably would have.


“This technology needs a way to limit it.”


That thought sparked something into Takumi. Perhaps it was his mind’s way of keeping a grip on reality, perhaps it was his desperation to change back, or perhaps it was just his intellectual curiosity - whatever it was, Takumi made a silent oath then and there. If Mayumi was going to continue the Compression project after this, he was going to make sure nobody else would ever experience the same hell he had been through even if he was going to have to design the fail-safes himself.


… Bzzt!


Finally, the bounce back occurred.


“Ngk…? Huh?” A flurry of colors flashed past Takumi’s eyes. It was so sudden that the split second change in height caused a seizure of lights and sounds that the boy wasn’t ready for. He winced and closed his eyes for a second. When he opened them again, however, he could feel that the atmosphere had changed. 


“W-Whoa! I knew this was going to happen, but seeing you just pop like that was startling,” a much softer, normal sounding voice entered Takumi’s ears. The boy looked up to find he no longer had to look up. Looking forward, he saw the long haired, slender inventor he knew well.


“Mayumi-san? Then that means…”


Slaaaaam!


“Gak! Neko?”


A tackle-hug was the answer to his question. Makoto lunged towards him and pulled her close to him after seeing him normal-sized again. Though he now was happy enough to have the weight and height to resist her again, he still lost his balance and fell onto his butt.


“Taku!” the girl cried. He could hear her tearing up as she rubbed her face into his chest. “Thank god it worked! Thank god! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! Uwaaaah!”

Though it hadn’t been more than a day or two, it felt strange to have Makoto shorter than him again and pressed against his body. Still, that meant he was back to normal.


“Yeah… It worked. I’m back,” he exhaled a breath of relief and put his hand around Makoto’s back. The tension that was in body faded away as his muscles relaxed. 


“Glad to see you safe and big again, Takkun. I was worried it wouldn’t work,” Mayumi relaxed her arms as well now that he was normal sized again. “You must have had a hard time thanks to us.”


He sure did. Looking down at Makoto’s head buried into her chest, he moved his hand over to the top of it and started petting her like he would a cat.


“You don’t know the half of it, Mayumi-san.”


He was going to have to explain everything that happened to Mayumi as well as confront Makoto about her feelings. He was also going to have to confront Mayumi on her technology’s need for fail-safes. But at that moment, now that the oppressive feeling of Compression around him was gone, he could finally rest.

End Notes:

For full color image, check dA: https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch20-Bounce-Back-986826790

Also, please check the full gallery for some bonus images of what-if situations: Tiny at the Pool + the Misuzu What-If

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/gallery/63301277/compression

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13603