The Journey of Jake Porter by Rickrolled
Summary: Jake Porter is your standard over achieving high schooler. Gets great grades, polite to his teachers, popular amongst his wrestling team and is always willing to go the extra mile for those around him. Unfortunately, Jake also has the sad inability to say no to women or stand up for himself. Female students at Westover High love to take advantage of this, especially one girl in particular; the captain of the school volleyball team, Katelyn Rimefrost. After Jake mysteriously shrinks to 4 inches tall one evening, he'll have to decide who he can trust in this new world, and if he's able to stand up for himself in the face of titanic challenges. 
Categories: Breasts, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 48167 Read: 82198 Published: October 05 2023 Updated: January 10 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Rickrolled

2. Chapter 2 by Rickrolled

3. Chapter 3 by Rickrolled

4. Chapter 4 by Rickrolled

5. Chapter 5 by Rickrolled

6. Chapter 6 by Rickrolled

7. Chapter 7 by Rickrolled

8. Chapter 8 by Rickrolled

9. Chapter 9 by Rickrolled

10. Chapter 10 by Rickrolled

11. Chapter 11 by Rickrolled

12. Chapter 12 by Rickrolled

13. Chapter 13 by Rickrolled

14. Chapter 14 by Rickrolled

15. Chapter 15 by Rickrolled

16. Chapter 16 by Rickrolled

17. Chapter 17 by Rickrolled

18. Chapter 18 by Rickrolled

Chapter 1 by Rickrolled

Jake Porter was just like any other student at Westover High, spending most of his time outside the classroom doing things he enjoyed with friends and staying engaged in activities to keep himself physically fit; running cross country in the summer and a starter for his weight class in wrestling during the winter. Jake was by no means a jock, standing at a below average 5’6 in height, but his usually loose clothing hid a rather fit and athletic frame underneath, though Jake’s shy personality would never allow him to showcase this little known fact to his schoolmates, especially girls.

Girls were a large point of contention for Jake. He certainly liked girls his age and was attracted to them, but never had developed the social confidence to ask one out or get to know any of his female classmates better. This of course, was a turnoff for most girls, but for some, like Katelyn, all the fuel needed to terrorize the poor lad into submission every chance she got. Jake being the type of guy he was, almost always complied with the orders he was given, not wanting to cause any trouble or place any undue burden upon himself.

Katelyn Rimefrost, while not inherently evil, had a bit of a domination kink about her, not doubt stemming from her impressive 6’6 height and broad shoulders, she intimidated even most of the school football players enough for them to know better than to shoot their shot with Westover's “Ice Queen”. Katelyn received the nickname the end of her freshman year, when she won homecoming princess and gave her homecoming “prince” the cold shoulder in front of the entire student body, dumping him on the spot for failing to pick her up for a photo shoot. “There’s nothing more worthless than a weak man” Katelyn has said, much the chaotic delight of the high and amped up high school crowd that night.

Jake had for the most part, stayed in Katelyns good graces, by avoiding her whenever possibleand always being beyond polite when he did encounter her. After class one day, he had made the unfortunate mistake of bumping straight into Katelyns cousin, Josephine, a cute but tall girl with a pixie cut and sweet demeanor as he was rounding the corner on the way to class one Friday afternoon. The collision simply pushed Josephine back a few inches with a shocked expression while Jake on the other hand spiraled back to the ground along with all his books. “Omg are you ok?"Josephine had asked to the much shorter man who was on his back trying to collect himself. Josephine recognized Jake and always wanted to get to know him better, but he seemed to avoid conversation that wasn't strictly about class. This both annoyed and intrigued Josephine, who was used to most men throwing themselves at her. 

The last thing Jake had seen before falling back was a pink shirt and a pair of large breasts. Jake shook his head and collected himself, staring up to see a concerned Josephine, awkwardly holding her hand out. Standing beside her, the towering form of her cousin Katelyn, with an unpleasant look on her face. “I-uh s-sorry Jose” Jake stammered as he quickly crawled around, gathering his books while quickly trying his best not to mess things up any further. “Shit shit shit” Jake thought, “of all people to piss off why did it have to be her.”

A large foot with bright green painted toenails in a leather sandal landed on Jake’s last text book, pinning it to the hallway floor as Jake went to reach for it, causing him to pull back in shock. Jake didn’t have to look up to know who the monster size 14 foot belonged to. “My cousin asked you a question shorty”. Katelyn said coldly. “I u-um y- yeah I’m good t-thanks Jose, sorry for running into you, I should really watch where I’m going .” Jake said looking up at Josephine trying to avoid eye contact with her 2 inch taller cousin. Jake knew how to respond in these events: self deprecate, immediately admit fault and try to end the conversation as quickly as possibleJosephine looked down at Jake with sadness in her eyes, she hated the fear her cousin instilled in others and knew Jake to be one of the sweetest boys at the school. She had a few classes with him and knew he was incredibly intelligent and sweet, despite his shyness. They grew somewhat close and had even gotten on a first name basis last year during biology. Jake called her Jose for short and she absolutely loved that about him. Jake had been her lab project partner in biology last year and was the whole reason she passed the class and was on schedule to graduate on time. She decided to try and help him out.

“Kate stop being such a jerk, I ran into him, not the other way around” Josephine said pulling Jake off the ground easily with one arm and brushed off his shirt. “Give him his book back we’re late for class” Josephine lamented seeing Jake was obviously uncomfortable and wanted to be anywhere but here. “No, I think he needs to apologize for the delay he’s caused” Katelyn said. “Kiss our feet and I’ll release your book back nerd.” Josephine looked at her sister disgusted, “Kate that’s gross stop it just leave him be” Josephine said looking back at Jake who she expected to still be standing and was shocked to see was already getting on his hands and knees beneath the two of them. Jake quickly crawled to Katelyn and bent down further, placing his lips on the top of her foot, giving it a quick peck while Katelyn’s green toes gave a playful wiggle in acceptance. Jake then quickly moved to Josephine’s sandaled foot and attempted to place a similar kiss on it before she pulled it back. “Jake, w-what are you-, you do NOT have to do that, it's degrading” Josephine said down to the person at her feet she considered a friend. “Jake looked up and met her gaze, “please, just let me do this and get it over with so I won’t have to pay for it later” Josephine saw embarrassing tears beginning to form in his eyes and understood what he was saying. She knew first hand that her cousin had bullied Jake in the past, noting the day she came to volleyball practice bragging about how she gave the Porter kid the best swirly ever in the ladies restroom that day. Slowly Josephine angled her teal painted toes down and brought her foot to his face, her own face blushing from embarrassment and...something else? Jake nodded and placed a small kiss in the space above her toes and held it there, noticeably longer than he had her cousins, though she doubted Katelyn would be jealous.

Josephine felt the space between her legs begin to moisten slightly as she felt his lips separate from to top of her soft foot. “Why did I like the way that felt” she thought. Josephine sat her foot back down and looked away awkwardly as Jake climbed back to his feet. “That’s the obedient little man I know” Katelyn said happily as she removed her foot from his textbook and nonchalantly kicked it back over to him. Jake quickly collected his remaining textbook from the hallway floor and dared a single look a Katelyn, wordlessly asking for permission to leave with his eyes. “Good work, now get out of here and watch where you are going next time” Katelyn commanded with a victorious smile. Jake didn’t hesitate a moment more and quickly left the two ladies, offering a final “sorry” to a confused and flustered looking Josephine before disappearing towards the east wing of the school.

Katelyn looked at her beet red cousin in a knowing smile. “You good cuz?” Katelyn laughingly asked. She leaned over to her cousin and bent down to whisper in her ear, “if you would assert yourself a little more, men would throw themselves at your feet all the time, especially Jake, he’s the most obedient one I’ve ever met” Katelyn said laughing at her cousins reaction to her words. She continued, “then again I’ve had his head in a commode enough to keep him that way, shame I graduate this year, he's actually starting to grow on me.” Josephine turned sharply towards her cousin “wait you know Jake?! For how long!?” Josephine yelled, her feelings of horniness quickly giving way to those of guilt. “What Jakey? Ohh I’ve had him under my thumb  since freshman year. He tried to show me up in gym class during a race one time, despite his size he’s one of the fastest people at Westover if I’m completely honest.” Katelyn admitted, giving her little crush the rare compliment.

Josephine was shocked. “three years”, she thought, “no wonder he was willing to embarrass himself at a moments notice to escape her” she corrected herself “to escape us” the thought saddened Josephine that there might exist a person who was growing afraid of her through no fault of her own, but rather the earned reputation of her cousin. Sure that may help with the creeps around campus constantly bugging her for a date, but not Jake. He was too sweet and innocent. Josephine knew Jake too well to have him spend his entire senior year avoiding her because of a silly fear. “I’ll make sure I apologize to him today in Chemistry class, no excuses.” She told herself. “I’ll see you around Kate," she quickly said before disappearing down the hall. Leaving her cousin standing alone in the Hallway, “whatever” she said. Katelyn looked towards the east wing of school. “I wonder where Jakey ran off to, he's not getting of the hook with a simple foot peck” Katelyn thought as she made her way to the boys bathroom.


End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 2 by Rickrolled

Jake decided to skip history and proceeded immediately to the restroom where he sat in the far stall and hyper ventilated for what felt like 30 minutes. He couldn’t believe he got off so easily from the fabled "Ice Queen of Westover High, but the rush of fear he felt having encountered Katelyn unexpectedly still caused his stomach to be in knots. “All on the day of the chemistry midterm too” Jake thought. He had to get himself together, he couldn’t allow this to impact his chances at scholarship. It was his only way to guarantee a path to college and a path away from the women of his hometown. They were all selfish horny sirens who wanted nothing more than to drag people like Jake down to ruin. Jake left his stall and went to the sink where he splashed cold water on his face. Wiping his eyes and looking back in the mirror his blood froze. Behind him leaning against the stall he just left was none other than Katelyn Rimefrost.

Smiling, Katelyn said “something told me my little Jakey might be skipping his German class.” Jake stood, sweating slightly fearing what was to come. “H-history” he said. Katelyn raised her eyebrows “huh?”. Jake stammered, “I’m s-skipping history, not german”. Katelyn smiled, walking over to him and placing a large hand on his trembling shoulders. “Speaking of history, you and I have quite a bit of it in this restroom huh?” Katelyn said, motioning to the open toilet bowl. Jake was practically shaking under her grasp now. “P-Please Katelyn, please don’t do this.” Jake said under a quivering lip. Katelyns heart skipped a beat. She loved the reactions Jake gave her. Of all the men at this no one turned her on more than Jake Porter. Was it his small frame? His agreeableness or maybe it was the fact that he never disobeyed a direct order from her.  Katelyn's panties were already dripping wet. To have a man, a member of the show called “dominant sex” under her control and cowering was pure sexual bliss to her.

 “Sssssh none of that lil Jake” Katelyn said wrapping her long arms around the trembling boy and pulling his head in bellow her breasts for a maternal hug. “You haven’t don’t anything to deserve further punishment today” Katelyn said, easing Jake’s fear of having his head dunked in a toilet bowl, but Jake knew better. There was a catch. Always a catch. Katelyn started tracing circles on Jakes back “No one makes me feel like you do, ya know that Jakey?” Jake tried to look up in confusion but was held firm against Katelyn's massive body. Katelyn dragged him along the floor and pressed him hard against the tile wall, knocking the wind out of him. Jake was pressed against the cold tiled wall of the men’s restroom as Katelyn began to gyrate her hips against the scared boy. Jake was still trying to catch his breath as Katelyn began moaning softly, feeling the smaller boy squirm against her hot body as she grind herself against her victim. She straddled his 5’6 form, and began dry humping the small boy, making his body ache as it was battered against the wall and her powerful thighs. After a few minutes of full body abuse, Katelyn let out a roar that was only amplified by the tiled restroom walls as she climaxed through her panties and sweatpants. 

Jake leaned against the wall, a shell of himself realizing what she had just done. A sweat soaked Katelyn leaned back a bit to see the cowering man between her legs. "God I love that look" she whispered down to the still shaking boy.  Quickly she reached down and grabbed one of the Jake hands in her left, while pulling her waistband and panties apart and down from her waist with the other, a slick sound reverberating the walls from in front of Jake as he looked down to see her wet, engorged monster of a vagina . Katelyn quickly reached down and plunged Jake’s hand into her hot dripping sex, making sure to coat his entire hand in her juices and sweat. Jake was powerless to do anything as he felt his hand disappear between the folds of her labia as she pleasured herself with his appendage. She removed Jake’s hand in hers and got on her knees in front of the man, still almost at eye level despite the boy still standing. Jake just stood there. Unable to scream. Unable to process what was happening. His soulless eyes staring into those of the woman that had just soft raped him in the men’s restroom. “Look at this” Katelyn said holding up Jake’s glistening hand, completely covered in her milky juices. “This is what you do to me” Katelyn proudly stated licking her lips slowly. “I’m the tallest, biggest woman at this school and you Jakey-poo, just get her all hot and bothered.” Katelyn took his hand and slowly brought it to her lips, sucking her juices off individual fingers, before opening her mouth wide and taking Jake’s entire hand into her maw. Her gag reflex making audible noises as her mouth took in his hand entirely and inched up his wrist. 

Jake could not believe what he was seeing. Katelyn in all her sexual prowess had just deep throated his entire hand, using her own vaginal secretions as lubricant to accomplish the task. Jake, in his battered and delirious state wondered if his entire arm was next. His head and shoulders? What if she just never stopped and finally put him out of his misery by devouring him whole? Katelyn with a gag, removed his hand, the appendage now glistening with clear saliva rather than milky cum. Jake crumpled to his rear in front of Katelyn, his body finally denying him the ability to stand any longer in light of everything that had just occurred. Katelyn smiled even brighter at this pathetic display, knowing she had almost broken him, every perfect white tooth in her mouth showing to Jake as she ran her tongue across them and mock admiration. “Time for the finale.” She said before slowing standing back up to her full 6’6 height. Jake sat there and just stared ahead at her hungry cunt. Katelyn stared down at Jake in lust and moved her crotch closer to his face. “K-Katelyn p-please stop t-this” Jake wheezed. He had never even had sex before, even oral and all of this was destroying him mentally. “Remember, you did this” Katelyn said as she moved her still sopping wet pussy in front of his face and placed her puffy lower lips over his nose, holding him there making sure she filled his nostrils with her scent. Katelyn allowed herself a few final minutes of pure carnal dominance, dragging Jakes face up and down her sloppy cunt by his hair, before peeling Jake’s face, now slick with her juices, away from her still hungry vagina. "If you keep being an obedient little boy, one of these days I'll take you for real" Katelyn said moving her left hand down to Jakes jean covered crotch, giving his balls a painful squeeze before releasing him.

Katelyn freshened up in the boys bathroom mirror before blowing a kiss towards Jake, who was still sitting against the far wall, staring off into space, his mind in denial of what just happened. Katelyn then left, joyfully skipping out the men’s bathroom without a care in the world, passing by Adam Jones, a member of the wrestling team. Adam, like most high school boys, honored the silent bro code of not entering the men’s restroom when they knew one of their brethren was slaying some pussy. Adam wondered who the lucky guy was and was flabbergasted to see a very quiet and disheveled looking Jake Porter exit the bathroom 5 minuets later without a word. “Holy shit” Adam said to his fellow wrestler as he went to high-five Jake. Jake just smiled weakly and walked by Adam, not having the energy to respond with a high five as the bell rang for students to proceed to their last class of the day. “Fill me at practice tonight bro!" Adam yelled towards Jake. "Man o man Katelyn fucking Rimefrost, you’re a legend!” The boy shouted back in admiration of his older friend as Jake disappeared through the hallway doors. Little did Jake know, he wouldn’t have time to make it to wrestling practice tonight, nor the ability.

End Notes:

I hope everyone is enjoying the story thus far. More chapters are on the way. This is my first story so please let me know what you think so far! Thanks! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 3 by Rickrolled

Jake slowly wandered into his chemistry class, trying to purge his mind of all that had just transpired not 20 minutes ago. He had just been forced to have oral sex with the girl of his nightmares and now had to take a midterm. Jake paused outside and collected himself. Taking deep breaths and clearing his mind, he entered his last class of the day. A day he would be happy was going to be over soon. He needed sleep, six showers and maybe a therapist. The desks in Mr. Davis's chemistry class were arranged with two seats behind each desk, all facing the front of the classroom where their professors resided. Eager to start todays class due to the midterm, Mr. Davis quickly called everyone to their seats. Jake scanned the desk in the back area where he normally sat at alone, due to their usually being a few vacant slots in the class, Jake could often sit by himself if he so desired. 

However, as Jake scanned the bottom of his desk to place his bag, he saw ten teal painted toes attached to long tanned legs sitting at his desk in the second seat. Jake looked up to see Josephine smiling sweetly at him. Josephine had been eagerly awaiting Jakes arrival and had got to class early to reserve a spot at the desk where she knew he normally sat. Jake raised his gaze and his met the eyes of Josephine, the 6’3 beauty whom he had just ran into an hour ago and reluctantly kissed the foot of out of recompense for his careless actions, by order of the very woman who just forced her titanic self on him in the men’s east wing bathroom. 

Jakes heart rate increased and he felt another panic attack coming on from the memories he was trying to suppress. His head scanned left to right, desperate to find another desk to sit at, anywhere than with the large cousin of his titanic abuser. “Take a seat Mr. Porter, just because you may ace this midterm doesn’t not mean you get to delay it” the professor stated as he gave Jake a firm pat on the back towards his seat. Jake felt a slight prick through his shirt as the older man moved him towards the empty chair. Professor Davis was a bit of a father figure/ lifestyle coach to Jake, taking pride in his academic accomplishments but also understanding his deficiencies with the ladies. He was a curious old man that was popular with most his students for his carefree attitude and modern sense of humor.

Jake caught his breath and sighed, walking around the desk and pulled his chair as far away from Josephine as he could, not wanting any distractions during his midterm. Josephine tilted her head and looked at Jake confused. He didn't look thrilled to be sitting next to her and she noticed the size-able gap between their two chairs. This saddened Josephine as she realized her plan may not work after all. She was going to ask Jake to stay after with her so she could apologize for this morning and invite him to have lunch with the Volleyball team tomorrow, minus her bitch of a cousin Katelyn. 

Her attention was brought forward as Mr. Davis explained the rules to the midterm. "You know how this goes, once complete please turn your test upside down and enjoy the rest of your day." Mr. Davis said proudly to a few cheers. He loved being the cool teacher. It made him feel like he still had it. He he administered the tests and went to his desk in the next the room to catch up on emails while the test was underway. He didn’t have to worry about cheating since this was a midterm, not a final. “Let the kids be kids” he mused to himself as he focused on his computer.

Jake and Josephine stayed glued to their tests, doing various calculations, albeit at different speeds. Jake had finished his test and double checked his answers before Josephine even flipped her first page. Jake didn't want to draw attention by leaving class first so he decided to take a much needed nap at his desk. His body still ached from sexual beating he had received courtesy of Katelyn Rimefrost. Josephine stared over at Jake in disbelief.  She knew he was smart but this was ridiculous. She felt pangs of admiration and annoyance at nerds, even sweet ones like Jake. It was like they had cheat code for a brain and it wasn't fair. Soon the entire classroom had left, leaving Jake an Josephine alone at their desk.  

“Psssst Hey.” Josephine said. Jake laid his head down and tried to ignore her. “Psssst Jake”. Josephine relented. She knew she was being ignored at this point but Josephine Rimefrost was the definition of persistent. Josephine stuck her leg out and gave Jake a nudge in the legs with her big toe. “Jake c’mon please I have to pass this.” Jake signed and sat up defeated, annoyed that yet another Rimefrost was out to cause him trouble. “What do you want” Jake said flatly and a little faster than he meant to. Josephine looked at him with a raised eyebrow, Jake had never talked to her like that. “Yo dude what’s with the attitude?” She asked slightly put off. Jake had been acting weird all class and it wasn't like him to be snappy. Jake briefly caught flashes of her cousin Katelyn in her tone and immediately regretted his words “I’m s-sorry Jose, I just had a rough day I g-guess.” Jake said apologetically. 

Josephine thought he was referring to getting trucked by her 6’3 frame this afternoon and quickly changed course. “I understand and I want to talk about that later after class if you don’t mind, but right now I need to pass this test.” Jakes was taken aback. Did she know what her cousin did to him in the boys bathroom before class? “Oh yeah, s-sure.” Jake said, although not wanting to revisit the events of today and differed to the more pressing issue at hand. “What do you need help with?” Jake asked. “I’m stuck on question 7” Josephine said. Jake chuckled and said “We’ve been in class almost an hour and you’re only on number 7?” Jake quickly stopped laughing when Josephine shot him an angry look that pierced his soul. “R-right, s-sorry.” Jake said quickly. Josephine laughed internally at Jake. He was like a super smart puppy that immediately begged his owner for forgiveness when he did something wrong. She thought this was adorable and one of her favorite things about Jake. Her cousin was wrong, he wasn’t an obedient little pet, he just hated making others feel bad and was quicker than most to rectify his actions, be they his fault or not. Josephine thought about this and it further cemented her desire to get to know him better. Still though, Josephine had a test to pass and Jake wasn't exactly cooperating. She had a C in Mr. Davis class, and had to pass this midterm by any means necessary. If it required making Jake a bit uncomfortable, so be it, she could request an apology for that later too.

Time to pull out the big guns, Josephine thought. “Here, come closer so you can see” she said as she snaked her foot out and curled it around Jakes right chair leg (and his own). “H-hey what are you-” Jake stammered as his chair and entire body were pulled closer to Josephine by her left leg alone. “Hehe you’re so light Jake”. Josephine mused. Jake was now directly beside Josephine. Their shoulders were touching and Jake could swear he could feel her huge left breast touching his arm. Jake begin to sweat. “J-Jose” Jake said through choked breaths. “Yesss Jake” Josephine whispered seductively in his ear, now inches from her lips. She knew what she was doing to Jake was wrong, but when God blesses you with double D breasts, by damn you use them. “W-What question are y-you s- stuck on again”. Jake asked through a pained breath. He was starting to feel weird. Like his chest was on fire.  “He’s already forgot the question" Josephine marveled at her ability with boys sometimes. Jake was fidgeting around in his chair like he was next to a lion. "He’s like putty in my hands.” Josephine thought as her mind began to wonder back to the feeling she had earlier in the afternoon when Jake had kissed her foot, making her feel like a princess being worshiped by a nobleman.  Josephine felt herself once again getting aroused, her right hand holding her pencil sneaking its way between her legs. “Why does Jake acting flustered get me so worked up” Josephine thought. She didn’t know why Jake had this effect on her but she loved it. She subconsciously began rubbing herself with her pencil, the eraser tip finding its way inside her gym shorts, tracing the folds of her labia and dipping in between her lower lips. “Just number 7 Jake, unless you wanted to maybe... help me with more?”. Josephine asked with honey laced words, making sure her breath was felt on Jakes right ear. 

Jake was an aroused and confused mess, shaking like a leaf in the wind next to her. He thought Josephine was beyond beautiful and couldn't believe she was this close to him. His mind between his legs battling his memory of his most recent abuse at the hands of Katelyn. Josephine had never been mean to him, not once, and she had the most beautiful smile in the whole school. "N-no problem at at J-Jose"  Jake said as he quickly reached for his pencil to start filling out her test, inadvertently knocking it off the desk. He quickly shifted to leave his chair and fetch his pencil but Josephine wrapped her long toned left arm around him, holding him tight in his chair, pulling him even closer to her hot body in the process. “No no no, here use my mine.” Josephine brought her pencil up from beneath the desk and handed it to Jake, who quickly took it and started filling out her test. Josephine watched in amazement and pride as her small friend worked his way through complex questions, listing all his steps and doing the math of combing elements at blazing speed. 

Jake looked downright uncomfortable as he raced against the clock to finish Josephines test for her. In addition to his dick screaming at him, he felt like he was running a fever and wanted to be done with all of this as soon as possible so he could rest. The test wasn't hard, and he had already completed these once before, so he was confident he could get the beautiful girl beside him a good if not perfect grade and be in her good graces a bit longer. As a flustered Josephine looked at the short boy next to her, she suddenly felt bad, almost like she had forced him to do this favor for her against his will. Her convictions deepened as she realized she was being no better than her cousin Katelyn, taking advantage of Jake and his eager to please personality. She looked over to him as he flipped to the last couple questions and noticed a feeling through her arm she had wrapped around her small friend. Jake was downright trembling. He went to erase a mistake he had made on the last question and noticed the eraser was slick with a sticky white liquid. Josephine in her horny state failed to realize what she had been doing with her pencil before handing it to him. Jake finally recognized the fluid affixed to the eraser and top portion of the pencil and looked to Josephine who embarrassingly said “thats uh- my bad." Now it was Josephines turn to be uncomfortable. She looked at Jake who looked visibly sad. She had to say something. "Y-your just kinda cute and I was just messing around under the desk and just kind of...s-sorry?” Josephine was stumbling over her words and was beet red with embarrassment. She looked at the small boy next to her who had tears in his eyes. He had been hoping she liked him but realized she was just like Katelyn. "Another horny woman getting herself off at my expense." Jake thought sadly. He looked deep into her eyes and muttered through painful breaths “Y-you’re just like h-her.”  

Josephine felt terrible knowing who he was referring to. All she wanted to do was reach out and hug Jake and tell him how sorry she was for this whole misunderstanding. Jake was hyperventilating again as Josephine brought her other hand around to wrap Jake in an apologetic hug. This wasn't how things were supposed to go. She would flirt with him, apologize after class for slamming into him earlier, and maybe give him a peck on the cheek if he accepted it? Now Jake looked like the last place he wanted to be was next to her. Jake was still trembling and his body was, warm? Josephine looked down to her friend and saw that he was fighting with all his might to escape her grasp. Josephine didn't let go. She had to make things right. "Let go of me!" Jake said as he struggled to free himself from Jose's bear hug. "N-no! Not until you calm down and let me explain my feelings" Josephine was stubborn and hate leaving things unresolved. If Jake escaped now, she thought he would probably avoid her the rest of the school year and might even spread rumors around the wrestling team calling her a tall horny freak. She thought he felt his strength waining but realized it wasn't just that, he was actually getting...smaller? 

Josephine starred in confusion and amazement as Jake literally started to shrink in her arms. First a little, then a lot. Jake had his eyes closing grimacing with pain that he couldn't quite explain.  He was down to about three feet tall when he sensed something was off. Josephines breast against his arm had gotten substantially larger and her once dainty but toned arms felt as large as a body builders across his back. Jake looked around to see his clothes falling off his body. “J-Jose whats happening.. w-what are you doing!?” Jake hand went from angry to sad to downright terrified as the girl beside him seemed to grow larger and larger. Josephine quickly released Jake as his body shrunk further into his shirt and then collapsed. Josephine looked at his now still form and pushed her chair away from his as Jakes now tiny body went out of view. Josephine quickly stood and started towards the door to ask for help but thought it over. She didn't know what just happened but just couldn’t leave him alone. What if he shrank into nothing?! What if she was blamed? Josephine started hyperventilating herself. She couldn’t believe this. This couldn’t be real. People don't shrink. She just watched a person she had known for a little over three years shrink after having what looked like a panic attack. A panic attack she felt she caused through her carless actions. 

Josephine after building up enough courage walked her way slowly over to the desk she and Jake had been sitting at. All she saw in Jakes seat were a pile of clothes with a small lump under his black shirt. “There’s no way” Josephine thought. She slowly approached the clothes and lifted up the shirt she had seen Jake wearing moments prior. She felt around inside until her fingers brushed against what felt like a leg. She recoiled instantly. She hated small bugs and Jakes naked body and skinny appendages felt alien without her being able to see him. Josephine steadied herself and calmed her nerves, committing herself to finding Jake. Her hand touched Jakes leg then gently wrapped itself around the rest of his tiny body. Jakes limp form hit cool air as he was lifted to Josephines shocked face and huge brown eyes. Her hand was slick with nervous perspiration, her vanilla lotion and sweaty palm making his naked body difficult to hold securely.  

“Jake? Jake!?” Josephine called to the still form of her once normal sized classmate. She laid her hand out flat and gently stretched his still form across her palm. She nervously tried poking her friend on the back, careful not to make contact with her long nails. She poked and prodded but there was not a single movement from Jake, aside from his chest gently raising up and down with his death like slumber. Josephine sat back in her seat, resting her hands in her lap holding Jake. She calmed down and gawked at his form. Despite all the chaos of the past minute, Josephine couldn’t help but marvel at the most adorable image she had ever seen in her life. A cute, tiny man, literally in the middle of her hand, treating her palm like a queen sized mattress. She also noticed another thing: Jake was absolutely shredded. Not like a linebacker type of buff but more like a toned olympic athlete. She wondered if all the guys on her wrestling team where is this good a shape. Josephine felt the familiar pangs of attraction begin to creep between her legs and fought back urges to take advantage of the situation. “What the hell is the matter with you today?” Josephine thought down to her crotch area, angry at herself for the lack of self restraint. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt the tiny boy, especially due to some kinky newfound fetish to be worshiped. Josephine hadn't even noticed the pair of old eyes watching her from the door way as she focused on the little boy in her palm, chiseled like a greek god.

“Oh my, what has transpired here?” a laughing Mr. Davis said from the corner.

Josephine’s head shot up immediately, subconsciously wrapping her fingers around her slumbering friend and putting him behind her back. “Oh H-hey Mr. Davis I u-uh finished my t-test”. Josephine said, quicker than needed. “Oh did you now?” A wise Mr. Davis said, reaching down for her paper and giving it a once over. “I must say, you and Mr. Porter have very similar thought processes, surprising, given the differences in your current grade.” He mused. Josephine knew she was screwed. “He uh, gave me some pointers before he left class”. Josephine lied, desperate to keep her tiny captive a secret and her grade, at least a high C. “Maybe you could open your palm and we could ask Mr. Porter himself when he recovers from his shrink induced cerebral hypoxia.” Davis laughed. Josephine couldn't believe what she just heard “Wait you know?!” Josephine lamented. “Hypoxia....w-wait he’s in a coma!?” This was was too much for Josephine to process. Mr. Davis laughed another knowing laugh. “Oh of course I know, I'm the one who administered the chemical compound to Jakes body to begin the change." Mr. Davis said proudly. "All that was needed was an emotional event to trigger the miniaturization process. Unfortunately the rapid shrinking results in decreased blood flow and a lack of oxygen to the brain, resulting in short term memory loss and a very long, deep sleep similar to that of a coma." Mr. Davis said shaking his head up and down. "He’ll be in this state for almost a full day until his body learns how to regulate blood flow back to normal levels.” Mr. Davis stated, as if he had conducted this experiment a hundred times. Josephine couldn’t believe a teacher would do this, especially to someone like Jake. Mr. Davis looked at her expression and raised a hand. “I know you have a lot of questions. Take a seat and I’ll review my little plan here. Lay Jake on that towel there.” Mr. Davis said pointing to a desk near the exit with a white lab towel on it.

Josephine briefly thought about fleeing with Jake in tow. She was a star on the Volleyball team and stood a good 3 inches taller than Mr. Davis. She could easily outrun the old man, maybe even fight him off if it came to that. She would protect Jake no matter what. She ultimately decided to take a chance and listen to the old teachers reasoning. For all she knew Mr. Davis was the only person who knew how to return Jake back to normal size. She sat down and gently laid the slumbering form of Jake Porter on the towel next to her which she protectively wrapped her arms around as she stared back at the old high school chemistry teacher who take a seat across from her. Mr. Davis started, looking at Jake motionless form. “I must say I didn’t realize how fit young Mr. Porter was”. Josephine blushed, she had to admit, she had no idea Jake hid such a chiseled body under those baggy clothes he always wore. This only made Josephine more attracted to him and she admitted that freely. “He’s handsome for sure...and really, really great guy....” Josephine’s smile faded “Which makes me wonder even more why you would do something like this to him!?” She screamed at the professor. Mr. Davis grimaced, his own eyes showing fear fro Jake. “Careful Ms. Rimefrost, he may be in a coma but his eardrums can still burst due to too high decibels.” Josephine brought a hand to her mouth in surprise and whispered to her tiny friend, placing a smooth finger on his head and tracing it smoothly “s-sorry Jake” even though she knew he couldn’t hear her apology. She felt an overwhelming sense of responsibility for her tiny friend and it pained her to no end to realize how fragile he now was. Every maternal bone in her body was on overdrive with protective instincts.

Mr. Davis looked at the way Josephine delicately traced Jakes head with the pad of her teal painted finger. “Am I wrong in assuming you have a emotional attraction to young Mr. Porter?” Mr. Davis asked.  Josephine was taken aback. “Huh? J-Jake and Me? No-no I mean he’s a friend we were lab partners last year, b-but he doesn’t think of me like that” Josephine said sadly, knowing any chance with Jake she did have was ruined by her stupid stunt with her pencil. “That’s not what I asked." I asked if you were emotionally attracted to Mr. Porter” Mr. Davis pressed. Josephine sighed looking at her tiny friend, her finger moving down to start gently caressing his tiny back, running the pad of her long finger between his shoulder blades. “I mean sure yeah, who wouldn’t be!? He’s polite and caring and handsome and always offers to help and -“ “Never says no to anyone” Mr. Davis interrupted. Josephine looked up at her Professor and nodded. “Mr. Porter has a problem you see Ms. Rimefrost." Josephine looked at Mr. Davis confused. "He has a unique inability to stand up for himself, especially the people of the opposite sex and I am very curious as to why." Mr. Davis said. "I've know Mr. Porter for quite some time and discovered that he is overly eager to please people, even when it may be detrimental to his own wellbeing.” Josephine thought back to him having kissed her feet earlier in the day, just to avoid the wrath of her much larger cousin. “Yeah, he does have that flaw, but doesn’t that just prove what a sweet person he is? That he’s willing to go through all that just to keep others happy?” Josephine said, coming to Jakes defense. She didn’t like people making Jake out to be anything less because of he was a little more subservient, he just lacked that alpha gene that so many testosterone crazed males around him possessed.

Josephine would take Jake over any of those football playing sex crazed lunatics always flirting with her around school to try and get in her pants; Or rather she would have back when Jake was normal sized, but now? Josephine mused to herself.  “No” she thought, gazing down to his helpless but adorable form, sleeping soundly without a care in the world. “Now I want him even more”. Josephine squeezed her legs together to try and drive away guilty thoughts, knowing full and well all the different things she could do with a person Jakes size. Josephine fidgeted in her chair as she tried to calm her over zealous flower down. Mr. Davis cleared his throat and said. “You see Ms. Rimefrost, young Jake here has to learn to stand up for himself and until he does so, till he truly does so” Mr. Davis added, “he will stay in his shrunken state.”

Josephine was dumbfounded. She looked at Mr. Davis in disgust. “Are you serious?! You shrank a boy, a perfectly good boy and put his life in danger all for some stupid life lesson about being more self-confident?!” Josephine yelled. “Volume” Mr. Davis said in a low voice with a shaking head before continuing “Mr. Porter is in no danger, because he will be in your very capable hands plus I think you'll find his condensed form incredibly resilient.” Mr. Davis said smiling. “M-me?! How am I supposed to help him!? Did you see the way he looked at me before he shrank?! He hates me! He probably thinks I’m some annoying horny volleyball player who can’t pass a test without using her tits to cheat” Mr. Davis looked away embarrassed at the brashness of his young students words. “Please Ms. Rimefrost, don’t talk about yourself in such a way, it’s unbecoming of a young lady”. Josephine was getting angry. She had been told she could go from 0 to 100 in a second, and right now was a prime example. “Young lady my ass! It’s true! And now?! How do you think he is going to react when he wakes up to a world of giants! Josephine screamed. "He's going to be absolutely terrified of everything and everyone! How on earth is that supposed to promote confidence! And women?! He’s probably going to become even more submissive for fear he’ll get killed if he doesn’t do what he’s told!” She spat. 

Josephine had had enough. She grabbed Jake gently from the towel he rested on and stood up, quickly grabbing her bag and looked over to Jake’s clothes. “It's a shame he can’t wear those anymore” she spat at Mr. Davis, who remained seated in his chair. Mr. Davis realized the conversation was over and called out to Josephine as she walked angrily to the door with Jake in tow.  “Remember Ms. Rimefrost, he needs to learn to stand up for himself, or else this world will forever take advantage of him”. Mr. Davis said sadly. Josephine looked angrily at Mr. Davis one last time, before leaving the classroom and heading towards her car, all with a tiny Jake Porter, peacefully sleeping in her hands.


End Notes:

Please leave a review if you have the time, thanks! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 4 by Rickrolled

The ride home had made Josephine a nervous wreck. She found herself driving 5 under the speed limit and wanting to kill every dangerous driver who was an idiot on the rode, endangering her and her precious cargo. She couldn't believe these assholes were given a North Carolina drivers license. In her rage she briefly imagined their cars Jake sized, bringing her giant foot down on the idiots in their vehicles, crushing them and saving the rest of the law abiding citizens from their road born stupidity. The idea made her happy but her mind left such dark places as she shifted focus to the tiny man sleeping in the seat space between her legs, wrapped protectively in a clean gym sock she was supposed to have put on for volleyball practice. She had ultimately made the decision to skip volleyball practice in support of getting Jake home. She had no way of protecting him during practice, and didn’t want to run the risk of him waking up tiny and afraid in the girls locker room or worse, risk being discovered by some girl with bad intentions. “Like Katelyn” she thought to herself. No matter what, she couldn’t let her cousin find out about Jake. She didn’t know what history existed between the two, but knew it would almost spell certain torture and probably PTSD for Jake, if he survived the encounter at all. The thought made her shiver.

She imagined how she would feel if she were Jake’s, size. Waking up in the giant sock of some girl, surrounded by numerous dangers. She felt such pity for her small friend. “I hope you still consider me a friend when this is all over” she whispered softly to the diminutive boy between her legs, inches away from her gym short covered vagina which seemed to be acting on autopilot today every time she thought about Jake. “I am seriously so fucked up in the head, I should see a therapist.” Josephine thought, embarrassed at herself for continuing to have these nasty thoughts that would do nothing but make the situation worse if Jake ever found out her newborn desires. Josephine slowly made her way down the highway towards her exit, her mind running wild with the gravity of the situation she now found herself in. She had never cared for anyone before, not even a pet. She thought how dependent Jake was going to be on her for everything and was nervous if she was up to the task. "One way to find out" Josephine thought to herself.

Josephine’s red Volvo slowly pulled into her parents house. Her parents were both lawyers at the same firm, representing a large company on the other side of the country. The money was great, but it kept them away from Josephine for extended amounts of time, this week being no exception. “Hey little guy, wanna come over, my parents aren’t home” Josephine jokingly said to the tiny boy sleeping between her legs that hadn’t moved an inch since his shrink-induced coma overtook him at school. “God I hope this goes well.” Josephine gently collected Jakes 4 inch frame, then her belongings as she moved herself and her bags through the large walnut doors of her parents 1.3 million dollar vila in Banner Elk. They had bought this place in North Carolina back in 2003 for just below 500K, with recent government spending and subsequent inflation driving property values through the roof. Her parents planned on selling the estate at a profit once Josephine and their niece Katelyn graduated Westover High and then relocating to the Florida like most people their age. The thought made her sad, leaving this place behind. Leaving behind Jake. Josephine shook her mind away from sad thoughts of the future, right now she had a job to do.

Josephine slipped off her sandals and moved slowly through the naturally lit common area to the stairs leading up to the bedroom her father had remodeled for her 5 years ago. Although Josephine was a volleyball star like her cousin, the two couldn’t be further apart in terms of femininity. While Katelyn was the signature tomboy, Josephine loved everything pink, and her room reflected this. From the walls to the carpet, to the bed sheets, everything was straight out of a 10 year old girl’s magazine. She quickly sat her bag down on the ground upon entering her bedroom and placed the tiny man still tucked in her sock carefully on her bed. “Huh, the first guy to sleep in my bed, aren’t you lucky?” Josephine weakly laughed. In truth, despite her looks and flirtatious attitude, Josephine was still a virgin and only recently started discovering things about her self and experimenting with toys. She started with dolls but now had dildos and butt plugs that she ordered off amazon and used regularly whenever she had “urges”. You could get anything off Amazon these days and her parents were none the wiser. These urges of Josephines were becoming an almost daily occurrence since she had returned to high school for her junior year, her flower finally waking up and demanding to be pollinated. 

Josephine saw her cousin Katelyn go through the same change sophomore year and it disgusted her how often and casually she would talk about which poor guys V-Card she had stolen that week. Katelyns body count was almost 20 now and she wore it like a badge of honor, constantly volunteering to give her cousin a master class in pleasing a man in a way that would make him her lap dog forever. Part of Josephine hated this and part of her secretly liked the idea of having a man waiting on her hand and foot. Josephine thought maybe this is where her recent horniness stemmed from, just messed up family genetics. She realized she had been on her knees leaning over Jake’s sleeping form on her bed the entire time she was having this internal monologue and quickly pulled away and walked towards her bathroom suite downstairs. “I can’t have him wake up to some giant girl staring at him like a creep” she thought. “I need to freshen up. A shower might clear my head and I’ll be more presentable when he does wake up.” She looked back at Jakes adorable slumbering form wrapped cozy in her adidas cocoon. “If he wakes up” she said with a pout, then proceeded downstairs towards her shower.

End Notes:

Shorter chapter guys. Things are about to heat up. Leave if a review if you don't mind. Many thanks! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 5 by Rickrolled

Jake slowly awoke to the most alien surroundings he had ever seen. He remembered calling Jose out for her whole disgusting stunt with her pencil before she wrapped her arms around him and he passed out. He roughly remembered hearing a loud voice ask repeatedly if he was okay before drifting off. That was confusing. What was even more confusing was the brand and smell of what ever sleeping bag he was in. The tag on the odd shaped bag was comically large and seemed way to long for even a 7 foot tall man. “Waste of materials” he thought intellectually. Another fault was the overpowering smell of lavender. “Odd scent to take camping” Jake said aloud. As soon as he pulled himself from the mouth of the sock he instantly noticed two things. First he felt better than he could ever remember, like he had had the best nights sleep in the worlds nicest bed. The second thing he noticed was his nakedness. “What the hell?" Jake exclaimed looking at his body, void of any clothing. Jake could hear sounds of running water somewhere in the far distance and noticed the sky and whatever surface he was standing on was the same shade on nauseating pink. "It looks like a Barbie doll threw up in here" Jake laughed to himself, still not yet coming to terms with his situation. 

As Jakes eye's began to adjust to the dark room he started noticing more and more features of his alien surroundings. There was a giant object shaped like a lamp, the largest image of Taylor Swift he had ever seen hanging on what now looked like a colossal wall and multiple white dressers placed all around the room before seeing the far wall connecting to what looked like a giant door. Slowly, the gears in Jakes head started turning, each realization making him more and more paranoid. This was a bedroom. A titanic bedroom. Jake heard the sound of running water cease in the background, replaced with beautiful voice humming a old T-Swift classic, "You belong with me". Jake swore he had heard that voice before but his mind was having trouble identifying the owner. Suddenly, sounds of wet bare feet slapping hardwood floors began  approaching softly, then stared getting louder and louder as whatever was outside that door apparently started to climb stairs. Giant room = giant person.

Jake's body immediately went to auto pilot. He had to find a way off this pink football field of a bed and find a place to hide before whatever behind that door made entry. Making it to the edge of the bed, Jake's stomach lurched looking at the almost 30 ft drop to the pink carpet. The footsteps and humming were louder now, almost deafening as Jake looked for somewhere, anywhere to hide. Making a V-line for the pillows Jake pounded his legs with all his might flying past the sleeping back he now recognized as a purple adidas sock. Jake felt sick to his stomach knowing someone must be the owner of the purple piece of the clothing and must have placed him in it. Jake dove between two gigantic white pillows as he heard the footsteps stop and the brass door handle slowly begin to turn.  

Jake hid and shook in absolute terror, peering through a small crack in his hiding place as a titanic version of Josephine Rimefrost entered the bedroom draped in two towels covering her body and hair. Upon entering, Jake saw her eyes immediately scan the purple sock on the bed growing wide as she realized it was empty. Josephine moved over quickly and Jake had now idea something so colossal could move so fast as Josephine reached the bed and snatched the sock up in one hand, quickly thrusting the other inside the opening, searching for something. Searching for him. Jake's mind raced back to the last time he saw Josephine. Remembering her strong arms griping his body tightly preventing any escape as he remembered she started growing rapidly beside him. "Oh my God" Jake thought, his fears of the colossal woman growing even more.  He remembered her sick stunt with her pencil in class and calling her out for being a sick pervert like her cousin before she had grabbed his body in what he thought was just an embarrassed hug. Now his brain told another story. "She shrunk me down and kidnapped me." Jake didn't know how she did it, but he had a feeling he knew why. "She thought I was going to run my mouth and now she brought me to her home to silence me". Jake began to tremble as his mind raced. 

Josephine's mind was somewhere between overjoyed and terrified. Happy Jake had arisen from his shrink-induced coma and scared shitless that she had no idea where he now was. She quickly scanned the floor not seeing anything on the ground and then remembered her own size in comparison to her little guest. "Oh no please no" Josephine said as she checked the bottoms of her bare feet, fearing the worst. Seeing only bits of dust and grime she had acquired walking barefoot up the stairs from her shower, she sighed heavily, relieved she had not accidentally flattened her tiny friend she quickly shut the door behind her preventing exit to the almost certain death drop of the stairs outside. Josephine tried to calm down and thought what must be going through Jakes head right now. She slowly sat down with her legs outstretched, leaning her back against the bedroom door and tried to figure out what to say her small friend. 

Jake couldn't believe what he was seeing. Jose was not only actively searching for him, she had just closed the bedroom door, preventing his one hope of escape, assuming he could even find a way to the ground to begin with. He watched in amazement as the giantess muttered something to herself and sat down with her back against the door, legs outstretched facing her room and its contents. Jake marveled at her long legs and the silky smooth bottoms of her massive feet, toes wiggling slightly.  Despite his mind racing with all the different ways Josephine could kill him, he couldn't help but silently appreciate her half naked body and without a doubt knew she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, now larger than life. Jake would have remained enthralled if his brain didn't suddenly remind him that this beautiful giantess was actually a horny teenaged monster who shrunk and kidnapped him against his will. Jake stood motionless in the pillows when her finally heard Josephine's sweet seductive voice call out to him.

"Jake, listen, I don't know where you are... but I know you're in here." Josephine said calmly, letting the words roll across her tongue as smooth as butter. "I know you are probably scared out of your mind right now and confused as to whats going on." Silence dominated the room. She continued. "I want you to know you don't have to be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you. Its just me here. I have no pets and my parents are away for the entire week." Jakes blood froze. He was pretty sure he had pissed this girl off just before he passed out and now, she was giant sized telling him he was trapped in this room with her and there was no one else he could turn to in this entire house. Josephine hoped she was sounding as nonthreatening as possible, unaware her words were having the opposite effect on the tiny teenager.  

Josephine was trying to work out where he might be as she spoke. It was obvious after 5 minutes of silence and not Jake that he wasn't going to make himself known to her ,despite her truthful albeit rushed promise not to hurt him. She looked at the bed and thought about how far a drop that would be at his size. Sure the carpet was soft she thought, but it was still 30 plus feet to someone his size. Jake was a wrestler, not a base jumper. There's no way he would jump off. "He's still on the bed" she said to herself quietly. Although not quietly enough for Jake not to hear her revelation. He quickly retreated as far back into her giant pillows as he could making contact with her baseboard as he heard his titanic classmate rise to her feet. Josephine calmly and carefully started removing pillows and checking them, making sure no stow aways were aboard before placing them under the bed beneath her. When there was only one pillow left at the edge of her bed next the lamp dresser, she paused. "Jake, please, if you're behind there please step out." Josephine sighed with a sad expression when nothing happened and decided to take careful action, gently removing the last pillow from her bed, reveling a naked and shaking Jake Porter, staring up at her with utter terror.

Josephine gave a sigh of relief finally seeing her tiny friend awake and standing under his own power, but her heart shattered into a million pieces seeing the way he looked up at her. "H-Hey Jake, long time no see" Josephine awkwardly quipped, unsure of what to say. She wasn't a great speaker to begin with and tense situations didn't improve this any. Jake just started up at her, terrified and confused. What was she about to do with him? Would it be quick? Would she drag it out and make him suffer? All these questions burned into his brain as it tried to process the image of the largest living creature he had ever seen. "Jake please say something" Josephine begged of the smaller man. Josephine in an attempt to make herself as small as possible to the tiny man, slowly dropped down to her knees so her head was level with the bed. "J-Jose..." Jake whispered, his stomach in knots, barely audible to the larger woman. Did she really meant what she said, was she really here to help him? Josephine's heart melted at hearing his tiny voice. "Yes! Yes! It's me I'm here!" Josephine said happy he had spoken to her, quickly bringing her hands up to wrap the boy in her loving embrace, desperate to feel his touch and try to comfort the terrified guy. This sudden movement caused Jake to quickly reconsider her actions, and his potential drop to the floor, his head scanning quickly in each direction as he saw her massive hands approaching outstretched like a claws with teal painted daggers. "Left or right" His mind screamed. "Your back is against the wall and the enemy is in front." Jake thought. "Choose". Jake made up his mind. He wouldn't fall victim to a sex crazed girl twice in one day, he would rather die then go through that abuse again, his mind wandering back to the cousin of the giantess in front of him. Suddenly realizing she would be even more massive than Josephine. "Katelyn would literally eat me alive if Jose gave me to her" Jake thought, finally ready to take the leap. 

Josephine had almost reached Jake before she became worried about the look of resolution displayed on Jakes tiny face. Seeing where he was looking, Josephine muttered a quick "don't-" before she saw Jake plant his left foot and run full speed towards the edge of her bed. God he's fast her mind thought as Josephine decided she had to grab him here and now, before Jake made the free fall to his death or an injury resulting in ton of broken bones. Josephine shot her right hand out to catch the tiny man midair as he dove full  of the side of her bed towards the backside of her lamp dresser. She felt her hand make contact but... missed?. Jake had somehow planted his feet off her hand mid jump and propelled himself towards the power cable of her bedside lamp, grabbing hold of the wire and conducting a perfect fireman repel down the makeshift rope.  

Josephines heart raced and she let out and audible scream when Jakes body made contact with the carpeted floor. She thought his escape attempt  would surely end here. She would gently grab his screaming form and give him a very angry talking to while trying to nurse back to health the bones he must have certainly just broken. However, none of that would come to pass because as soon as Jakes feet made contact with the bed, Jake curled his head down and executed a perfect overhead roll he had practiced numerous times during wrestling practice. "If you go out, go out on your own terms son" Jake remembered his Army dad telling him via video call from a forward operating base in eastern Syria some 10 years ago. "I won't let her get me Dad, I promise" Jake said to himself as he barley dodged a massive foot as it came down nearly inches from his body. Barely managing to make it under the massive walnut dresser, outside her reach. "Josephine just tried to kill me" Jake thought as he huddled under the dresser far enough back no fingers could reach. Tears streaming back to his face Jake as he realized he probably wouldn't leave this room alive.  

Josephine in trying to get a better vantage point to see where Jake had gone had adjusted her massive right foot slightly forward to stand, barely missing Jake in the process as she saw his Tiny form dodge her foot and disappear under the dresser. "Omg I almost crushed him" she thought as she got back down on all fours to peer under the dresser and shout at her dumb guest. "You stupid idiot I almost killed you!" Josephine said on the verge of hysteria. She had almost taken out Jake with the very foot his kissed hours earlier. 

Josephine was angry and annoyed at the persistence of her little captive. "No, friend" she corrected herself, but a darker side of her mind answered back. "You like 100 times his size, just grab the 4 inch ungrateful twerp and order him to stop." Josephine felt her pussy starting to moisten again. "He's kinda like my captive, he can't leave this place without me." Josephine stood to her full height and brought a hand to her crotch, touching herself under her towel. "Listen Jake, if you don't come out now, you're going to end up getting hurt" Josephine said through labored breaths, her left hand playing with the folds of her pussy as she imagined Jake crawling out from under the dresser cabinet, throwing himself at her feet begging for forgiveness.  Jake couldn't believe his ears. Was she...moaning? Jake was mad again. Even with all the power in the world this giant girl was still getting her rocks off at his predicament. Jake was furious at himself and couldn't believe he had thought this giant slut actually wanted to help him moments ago. They were all the same. "Yeah?! Well maybe you should try harder you giant horny bitch!" Jake yelled at the top of his lungs, insulting her while also jabbing at the fact he caught her masturbating next to him in Chemistry earlier. Embarrassment once again washed over Josephine's face as she tried to defend herself. "It wasn't like that you don't understand" Josephine shouted at the man under her dresser. "Wait" she paused. Her tone noticeably darkened. "Did you just call me a bitch?" Josephine said down the the man coldly, the words laced with venom. "I u-uh.." Jake in hearing her tone immediately regretted his one and only complete sentence he had spoken to her since shrinking. Josephine saw red. Jake fell to his knees instantly as the protective dresser over his head disappeared in a flash, Josephine tossing the entire 90 pound dresser across her room in a display of strength that could only be attributed to mother ripping the car door off a burning vehicle with her child inside. Jake heard the dresser impact the wall and the sound of the lamp crack into multiple pieces. "I'm going to die" Jake thought as he stood at the feet of a very angry and horny Josephine Rimefrost, with nowhere run.  


End Notes:

Hope you're all enjoying the story! Toss a coin to your Witcher and leave if review if you so please! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 6 by Rickrolled

Jake was fucked beyond belief. All the bravado he displayed moments earlier during his mad and acrobatic escape attempt faded away as Jake found himself in front of what he could only described as an angry mountain of the woman. Jake looked ahead at her massive feet and the blood drained from his face as he saw Josephine's toes drum against the carpet. Ten teal monsters pounding the floor in excitement. Josephine starred daggers into the tiny boy but Jake couldn't find the willpower to look up and meet her gaze. Looking into her giant, brown rage filled eyes would surely result in him having a heart attack. Jake didn't want to see it coming. He abandoned all hope and slowly curled himself into a ball at her feet and waited for her to end his existence. Jake wept openly now with his eyes shut tight. He hoped she used her heel. He wanted it to be over fast. 

Josephine looked down at the tiny man curled into a ball at her feet. Her pussy practically gushing as her eyes took in the pathetic scene at her feet. Her toes dug angrily into the pink carpet making terrifying sounds to the tiny boy who trembled like a scared puppy in front of them. Josephine's rage had taken her over the edge. Like most teenage girls, she had a lot of personal triggers. The word bitch was one of them. She hated that word. Directing it at her almost always resulted in an ass whooping from the volleyball star. Josephine was drooling from both sets of lips as she thought of what to do with Jake. Her horny rage-induced mind coming up with over a dozen ways to punish him for his transgression.  Jake was muttering his final prayers when he felt fingers the size of telephone polls violently grab his entire body and roughly yank him towards the sky. Josephine brought him to her face in her fist and addressed him with a louder than needed voice for the distance he was from her mouth.

"Look at me." Josephine said venomously to the tiny man in her clenched fist. Jake shook his head hysterically and kept his eyes clinched shut, not wanting to see the face of his soon to be killer. "Look. At. Me" Josephine repeated coldly. She was not going to tolerate disobedience.  Jake slowly opened his eyes and filled with dread looking the angry billboard sized face of his former lab partner and friend. "All I've tried to do is help you and you call me a Bitch" Josephine spat at Jake, small bits of saliva making contact with his small body. Jake didn't have time to be disgusted. He was too scared and transfixed on what was in front of him. Jake just stared ahead at her mouth with horror. Teeth has big as dinner plates and white a snow filled his entire view. Josephine thrust the fingers of her left hand into herself under her towel as she took in the tiny boys reaction to her mouth. "Y-you should have come out... when I first asked". The horny giantess struggled through raspy breaths, her left hand's work on her clit robbing her of her ability to speak well. She opened her right hand and laid it flat, allowing Jake to collapse in a heap in her vanilla lotion scented palm. "Now you have to pay... the price." Josephine gave a fake evil laugh as she spoke her next command to the frightened boy in her clutches, her left hand still going to town under her towel, making squelching noises as it played with her hungry vagina. "Get. In. My. Mouth." She commanded in a dark tone. 

Jake heard this and immediately started hyperventilating as Josephine brought her palm to her lips and opened her maw wide. Jake saw the threads of saliva dripping as her teeth separated and glistened in front of him. The back of her throat dark. Warm peppermint breath washing over Jake's  entire body like a sauna. "P-please!!!! I'm s-sorry I-I-I J-Josephine I d-dont know what I d-did to make you mad but I'm so s-sorry!!!" Josephine heard the terror in his voice and ignored it. God she was almost there. "Give me a little more" she thought to herself as she masturbated below, with Jake inches from her open mouth. She started running her tongue across her teeth, lubricating them for the job to come. Jake stared in horror and disgust at the giant pink monster as it polished the tools of his awaiting destruction. "I'm s-sorry for calling you a b-bitch p-please don't do t-this J-Josephine pleeeassse!"The inside of Josephines legs were positively drenched in a waterfall of vaginal fluid as she thought of what she was about do. 

Josephine slowly started tilting the palm holding Jake's quivering body forward, towards her awaiting maw.  Jake felt this and finally lost control of his bladder pissing himself in her tilting palm. The boy started screaming himself raw as he slid towards her mouth. "NOO! God P-Please!!! J-Josephine p-please don't e-eat me! please!" Josephine heard Jakes terrified words towards her and they ignited one of the hardest orgasms she had ever had. A carnal and savage moan bellowed from the mouth in front of Jake as Josephine lost the ability to support herself and dropped to both knees in pure sexual bliss. Jake had lost his voice in terror and could no longer form sentences. Unfortunately for Jake, Josephines carnal cry and change in body position caused his tiny body to finally leave her hand and fall forward towards Josephines open mouth. "I'm dead" Jake thought closing his eyes. Would she chew his body, suck the skin off his bones, swallow him whole? 

Jake didn't have time to process these questions before his body slammed into Josephine's plump, waiting lips. Her mouth delivering an audible "smooch" on her tiny guest as she pressed his naked form against her lips for a long kiss. Jake had just given her the best orgasm she had ever had in recent memory and she loved him all the more for it. Jake fell back into Josephines open palm as she lowered him down to her pink bed and stared down at him lovingly. Jake stared back up at her with confused tears in his eyes. This monster had sat him on the bed and now looked to be on the verge of... laughter? "I-I.....not d-dead?" Jake muttered softly to himself in total disbelief. Josephine chuckled at her shocked guest. "Nope! Still have all your cute little arms and legs accounted for!" Jose happily declared with now outright laughter. Josephine couldn't believe how good her acting skills were. "Although, I have to admit came really close to sending you spelunking down south" Josephine joked ,giving the area between her legs a pat through her now drenched towel. "You, y-you're not gonna eat me?" Jake said deadpanned and without emotion.

Jake couldn't believe this. He had just stared death in the face for the first time in his life and was now laying on a giant bed, unharmed. "Lords no! That would be disgusting!" Josephine pondered to herself aloud with a finger on her chin. "Not to say a boy as sweet as you wouldn't taste good... but your still human, that'd be sick" Josephine said not even considering the terror and seemingly very real near death experience she had just put Jake through.  As she had released her pent up sexual tension of the past day all over her bed room carpet, Josephine felt guilt creeping up. "It was a harmless joke Jake come on. I told you I wouldn't hurt you didn't I?". Jake was still silent, still in a state of shock. Josephine didn't like the silent treatment she was receiving and got defensive. "W-Well thats what you get though for not coming out when your were told to! You had me worried sick you know!" Josephine said, trying to make herself feel justified with her actions and reclaim the moral high ground she quickly felt was slipping away. Jake looked up at her face "J-Jose?" Josephine stoped and looked closer at her tiny friend. She leaned close to Jake and grew concerned at his still pale complexion. "Yes sweety?" Josephine said, feeling suddenly very bad about what she just did. Jake was trembling again. His mind on repeat staring at her mouth. "You're really n-not going to eat me?.." he asked blankly a shell of his former self.

Josephine's soul felt like it was drug through the dirt. She had went too far and she knew it. She had tortured her tiny shrunken friend and probably given him PTSD all for the sake of a little sexual release. "Oh God... what have I done" Josephine thought. She looked at Jake and realized he still thought he was talking to death herself.  "Oh...J-Jake I'm super sorry, I...I shouldn't have done that. I just...got carried away." Tears were starting to stream down her face now as she said hell with distance and picked up her tiny guest in her hands, holding his naked form close to her chest, trying to warm his cold, still trembling body. "Jake I promise I'll never do anything like that ever again, I'm so, so sorry". Josephine said it and she meant it. She told herself she would never let her anger or some newfound fetish dominate her actions towards Jake ever again, shrunken or not. 

Jake just sat there in a daze, soaking in this new world, being pressed against the warm chest of his captor (or friend?), he wasn't quite sure what she was to him. All Jake knew for a fact was that Josephine Rimefrost was larger than life and so...so damn warm. Jake found his eyes slowly starting the close. Josephine noticed this looking down through teary eyes and slowly began to hum a lullaby she remembered from when she was a child. Josephine embraced every maternal instinct she had and rocked the tiny man between her hands and chest back and forth, into what she hoped would be a peaceful sleep. This was beyond effective, and before Jake knew it, he was slipping back in nothingness, sound asleep laying on the most comfortable bed in the world.   

End Notes:

What a first night eh? Appreciate any and all ratings and reviews y'all can drop on this work. More chapters coming soon! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 7 by Rickrolled

Jake slept like rock in between Josephines breasts, held tight by a fresh sports bra she had grabbed from her closet before leaving the bedroom. She strolled around her house doing her various chores before bedtime, giving each individual task more attention than normal, making sure everything was clean the house in order. She felt awful for how Jakes first evening with her had gone so far, and she felt she had no one to blame but herself. She didn't understand herself. Something about Jake and his helplessness just flipped a switch in her sexually. She had equal desires to both love her tiny friend as well as dominate the poor boy resting between her breasts. "Seriously Jo what the hell is the matter with you!?" she spoke aloud to herself. Josephine knew she had triggers and anger issues stemming from a lifetime of being bullied for her tall height, but to lose her cool at Jake like she did all because he called her a name out of actual fear was unacceptable...even if the whole ordeal did give her the best climax she could remember. Josephine sighed while blushing. She was a dumb horny little teenager and certain things just caused her to see red. She knew the person she became during those periods could be a real threat to Jake if she really lost control. I have to slow down and do better, she told himself. She wanted to talk to Jake and explain these urges to him, hopefully in a way that didn't cause him to think less of her. Josephine thought that most men would love to be around a sex crazed volleyball player but Jake was different. He was calm, calculating, innocent in mind and only saw the good in people. She wanted to be good for him.

Josephine entered her downstairs bath room and began to clean every nook and cranny she thought that Jake might be able to see if he entered. Josephine was a bit of a clean freak and she was not going to have Jake think she was a messy slob all for finding hidden dust behind the toilet bowl. After giving everything in the bathroom 30 minuets of hard scrubbing, she stared down at the clear waters of the toilet bowl while she wiped the base around its base with a rag. She couldn't help but compare everyday items and appliances to Jake's now four-inch body. "That's probably like a small swimming pool to you now huh?" Josephine whispered down to her slumbering friend between her breasts, his small form glistening in boob sweat Josephine had worked up during her guilt-fueled chores. Her mind began to wander. She imagined Jake swimming around the inside of the toilet bowl, doing laps around the inside perimeter as his muscular arms broke the waters surface, propelling him forward. She laughed to herself at the silly image in her head, then suddenly felt sick to her stomach, remembering she relieved herself into those waters daily. "On second thought, you definitely don't wanna go in there" she said aloud again, a dark part of her mind waking back up, planting naughty and sick images in her minds eye.  She now imagined punishing Jake for doing something wrong. Tossing his screaming form into the toilet bowl, her captive trying to tread the toilet's filthy water as she sat down and rained a golden shower of piss upon him...Josephine began to reach between her legs and quickly shook her head side to side, removing the tiny boy from his sweaty prison of boob flesh and placing Jake on a bath-towel lying on the rim of the tub across from her, in an attempt to protect Jake from dark thought as she sat on the freshly cleaned toilet seat. "What in the actual hell is wrong with me!?" Josephine shouted internally. "I say I don't want to hurt him one second then I start having these absolutely sick fantasies the next." 

Josephine had her head in her hands trying to make sense of this new dark and very loud side of herself.  She was never like this before. Not before today. Ever since her old biology partner from last year kissed her foot apologetically at school today, she felt a constant need to be served, worshiped and to dominate. Is this what her cousin Katelyn was talking about? Having a lap dog for a boyfriend and making yourself the center of his world? "No." She said sitting up straight. She couldn't turn out like her cousin. She wouldn't. If Josephine treated Jake like her personal slave he would probably stay this size the rest of his life. Her naughty thoughts crept back up. "Now would that be so bad?" her dark mind said. "A tiny man waiting on you hand and foot?" it continued. Josephine slowly raised her bare foot up and placed it next to the tiny man laying unconscious on the rim of the bath tub. Amazed how small he looked next to it. Josephine wiggled her teal toes next to the tiny boy. Reaching out, she gently caressed his chiseled tan back with her big toe. Wondering what it would feel like to apply pressure.  She tilted her foot over marveling over the size of her creamy wrinkled sole next to Jake. "Your foot could envelope his entire body" her mind said. Josephine smirked looking back at her athletic feet . "I need a pedicure" she thought, looking at her dry toes and dead skin near her cuticles. "His mouth could help with that" her sick mind answered. Josephine felt herself getting worked up again, a tiny wet spot forming on her clean cotton panties. "Ugh! No! she shouted, removing her giant smelly foot away from the innocent slumbering boy and standing up quickly on the bathroom tile. She walked out through the bathroom door and collapsed against the wall in the hallway next to it. "I refuse to be the monster he thinks I am. The monster my cousin is." 

After collecting herself and her getting her hormones in check for what felt like the 20th time today, she decided sleep was needed. Sleep would hopefully reset her raging libido and give her a chance to work through the conversation she needed to have with Jake. "His still scared, still has no answers and probably still hates me" Josephine thought to herself still leaning against the hallway. "Alright, bed time." She said. Josephine quickly and quietly put away the cleaning equipment and collected Jakes sleeping body from his makeshift bed on the bath tub rim, holding him snug in her palms as she brought him back into her bedroom. She caught eye of her destroyed lamp and bent dresser against the wall in the corner. "I'll deal with that stuff in the morning." Josephine told herself. She laid Jake on a pillow and went to her closet, picking up an old Nike shoe box she thought might make a good temporary bed for her tiny friend. She opened the lid and removed her old shoes, sniffing the inside of the now empty box to see if it was breathable for Jake.  She caught herself suddenly, grimacing at the stench. "The smell of my feet is definitely the last thing anyone wants to wake up to" Josephine said embarrassingly, looking back at Jakes sleeping form, imagining him gasping for air inside her smelly gym shoes, looking up at her in fear. "Stop" she told herself, keeping her hands from moving south. Josephine sat the nike box down, bringing back up a smaller box that  held a newer pair of rainbow flip flops. She emptied the box, repeating the smell test. While it definitely wasn't roses in there, the scent was more leather than it was sweat. "This will have to do till I can find an old doll house or something from a yard sale." She said aloud. The thought of Jake sleeping in a plastic bed next to a barbie made her smile but also kind of jealous. The thought of Jake being near another girl, even a fake one made her angry. She walked over to Jakes slumbering form on the pillow and leaned her face down towards him, once again gushing over his cute and toned little body.  "Sorry Barbs, this one is all mine" she said as she placed a soft kiss on Jakes body before picking him up gently and slowly laying his small form in the empty cardboard box. She sat the box far away from herself while she got situated in bed, Jakes "bed" resting on the other side of a makeshift pillow wall Josephine built so she wouldn't accidentally roll over and crush him in her sleep.  

Josephine allowed herself one last look at the sleeping boy next to her in bed before reaching up above her head to turn off the main light. She admired the way he slept so peacefully and glanced again at his body, admiring for the fifth time today the amazing shape he was in. "You really are ridiculously hot with your clothes off" Josephine praised the small boy. She squirmed around a bit, biting her lip nervously. She knew she was technically in bed with another person. Her hand played with the waistband of her panties under the sheets. Josephine understood full and well that if she truly wanted to, she could reach in the box, grab Jake's four inch body and take his entire being into herself against his will. Her toes curled in and out. "Maybe one day...i-if he wants to that is." Josephine could only imagine how his body would feel down there, exploring her most intimate area with his tiny arms and legs, before giving himself to her hungry sex completely. "Ooohhh..okay enough of that for the night" Josephine called down to her crotch. She was sweating now and took deep breaths to calm herself down. She should probably shower again before sleeping but decided against it. She and Jake could enjoy that experience together in the morning. Lying in bed, staring up at her pink ceiling, Josephine allowed herself one last naughty before the night would end. "That's innocent enough" she decided.  Josephine slowly reached down with both hands and peeled her (mostly) fresh panties down her legs and brought them to rest in her hand above Jakes box. "Just incase you get cold... and to make sure I'm the only girl you dream of" Josephine said with a grin as she lay her still warm cotton panties over Jakes sleeping form, folding the slightly damp garment around his body, tucking him in. "Night Jake" Josephine whispered as she blew him a warm kiss, before turning her head away from Jake and venturing off to sleep. Little did she know, Josephine was in fact, not the girl Jake would be dreaming of that night.

End Notes:

Moving at a decent tempo, but be warned, our boy Jake is about to be put through the wringer in the next chapter.  Leave a rating/review if you can!   -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 8 by Rickrolled

Jake stood confused as he found himself standing inside the cold east wing bathroom of Westover high. "What the hell?" Jake thought as he looked towards the foggy bathroom windows. It was getting dark and he was pretty sure school was out by now. He liked the east wing bathroom because it often allowed him a way to escape the outside world and everyone in it. Well, everyone but her. Jake walked towards the stall closest to him. He felt strangely drawn to it for some reason. Jake slowly made his way over, his white air force ones making soft slaps on the tile ground as he approached the stall. He kept walking towards it but it wasn't getting any closer. Jake started to sprint towards the stall now, annoyed at his inability to reach his destination. Suddenly, it did in fact grow closer, but not how Jake expected.  The red stall door in front of him shot up into the sky as it increased in size. Jake stopped running and stood still, suddenly very afraid. Everything around Jake had grown in an instant. He looked down to see himself standing inside a single floor tile and felt a familiar fear, like the feeling of being small wasn't foreign to him. Jake slowly started recalling the events of the past night with his titanic former classmate turned kidnaper, remembering the fear he felt as she gazed down upon him angrily. He was remembering things slowly inside his dream. She had threatened to eat him for calling her a bitch and used the punishment as sick joke to give herself some kind of kinky pleasure. Jake remembered her moans. The view of her teeth. Jake's mind came back to the present as he saw the giant stall door handle in front of him, twist to the unlocked position, the metal sound reverberating in the giant mens rest room. The door opened to reveal a shrouded female figure standing high above him. "J-Jose?..." Jake muttered weekly up to the woman, trying to make sure she knew he was down here. He hoped she wasn't still angry at him, his heart couldn't take a repeat of last night. The giant woman stepped out of the shadows and planted two huge sandaled feet in front of Jakes trembling form. Jake shook as he looked forward at Jose's giant feet, but... something was off. Her feet weren't tan like he remembered, instead an almost ghostly pale. Jake looked closer at her wiggling toes, more thick than he remembered and a shade of sparkling green on her toenails in place of the flat teal he saw her wearing last night. Jake gulped audibly as his head lifted upwards, and followed two massive legs, each doing their job in supporting the weight of a 100 foot tall, Katelyn Rimefrost.

Katelyn stood there, a wicked smile on her face, her eyes locked on a trembling Jake Porter at her feet as he stared up at her massive frame in total and absolute horror. "Hey there Jakey, have you been a good boy today?" Jake couldn't move, couldn't speak. "Not her, not her" his mind screamed as he looked ahead. "Or have you been..... bad.." Katelyn said as she removed a massive pale foot out of her right sandal it brought it to rest above Jakes body. Her toes wiggling with bits of dirt and grime raining down on Jakes cowering form. "I-I'm s-sorry K-Katelyn" Jake stuttered. He didn't know what he was apologizing for. He just wanted to say something, anything that would keep him in his titanic bullies good graces. Today was not his lucky day. Katelyn let out a monstrous laugh as her massive bare foot descended, its thick wrinkled sole eager to snuff Jake out of existence. Jake dove out of the way, just as the large pale foot and toes made contact with the tile floor behind Jakes body, sending a blast of musty air over him as he tumbled to the floor falling down. Katelyn wasted no time, her toes coming to rest of his prone form, scrunching his body between them playfully. Jake was lifted up and down off the ground and gaged on the rancid air as he felt his body get pummeled by her sweaty digits, his head being forced in between Katelyn's toes and held there tightly. Katelyn moaned above him and started rubbing herself through her shorts while looking down at her foots little prisoner.  Jake felt like he was about to pass out from lack of clean oxygen and overwhelming pressure on his neck before her toes finally released him, his broken and grime covered body falling to the floor. Jake barely had time to collect his breath before he felt his sides compress in painfully by a thumb and forefinger.  Jake tried to scream but couldn't get a word out as his body was pulled upwards rapidly towards the face of his titanic nightmare. "Thanks for the liitle kiss earlier today, Jakey" Katelyn spoke to the terrified man she held in front of her face. "Let me give you one in return." She said seductivley. Jake stared at her mouth, having flashbacks to Jose holding him above her maw in a similar fashion, his destination certain death. Jake screamed as he was brought towards the dark, red puckered lips of Katelyn Rimefrost. Jake squirmed in fear and disgust as he felt his body come into contact with Katelyns rough, dry cracked lips before they slowly stared to part. Jake writhed as he saw a wet pink monster the size of his entire body slither out of her mouth to run itself over Jakes now completely naked form, tasting his flesh. "Mmmmmm thats just delicious" Katelyn said, her words coated with malicious intent as she rubbed her now soaking crotch and opened her mouth wide. Katelyn loved the feeling of Jake's struggles between her fingers as she moved him closer to the inside her of her cavernous maw. "Become part of me Jakey" she said as she released her grip on Jake, his body in free-fall, her moans deafening Jake as he quickly disappeared through the entrance of her mouth towards the back of her throat. Katelyn's pussy released a waterfall of white cum all over the inside of her pants. She stood in the mens restroom, screaming in ecstasy as she felt her terrified pet make contact with her throat; Jakes frantic screams becoming nothing but muffled cries as Katelyn Rimefrost closed her mouth, and swallowed. 

It was 6 am and Josephine shot up in bed. There was a wailing sound next to her that she could only describe as an animal in pain. Josephine reached for her lamp light that wasn't there, slowly cursing herself as she remembered her actions of the previous evening. She instead reached for the main light above her head and turned it on, squinting in annoyed pain as the light enveloped her entire room, momentarily blinding her. After taking a few seconds to adjust her vision, she quickly turned her attention towards the box next to her and peered inside. Jake's tiny body was trembling inside her cotton panties and he was yelling to no one, begging some invisible person to stop. "Please don't e-eat me I'll do better! I'll d-do better!" he cried to no one. Josephine felt tears welling up in her tired eyes, thinking he was having a nightmare about her based off the trauma she put him through last night. Josephine had to act she realized, as she climbed out of her bed, sitting criss cross on the carpet next to her bed, placing the box with the nightmare induced boy in front of her. Slowly and as delicately as she could manage, she lifted Jakes screaming body out of the box and began tracing his tiny chest with her thumb. His cries becoming moans, then becoming mummers, before finally ceasing completely. Josephine slowly rocked back and forth as she had done last night, humming softly as she tried to soothe the tiny boy in her hands. 

Jakes form remained motionless in her palm, his small chest rising up and down with deep breaths. Josephine smiled to herself, feeling a sense of accomplishment. She imagined this was the pride a mother felt after they successfully relaxed a crying newborn. She thought about what sort of nightmare Jake must've had about her when she noticed his eyes were slowly starting to open. Josephine cursed herself and held her breath. "Round 2" she thought nervously. She was barely awake herself and wished she had more time to freshen up before Jake laid eyes on her again. She had zero makeup on, her hair was a mess and she was pretty sure she had dried drool on one side of her mouth. Jake saw a blurry image in the distance, a bright light shining behind it as he slowly drifted back to the world of the living and conscious. Jake smiled as the pretty image before him grew closer and he reached at hand towards it. Josephine starred in amazement as Jake seemed to smile up at her and reach out his tiny hand. She brought her face closer until his small hand made contact with the tip of her nose. Josephines heart was beating a mile a minute. Jake touched the brightly lit tan image through a state of delirium and thought he was looking at the most beautiful face he had ever seen. "A-Angel" Jake said. Josephines heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest from happiness and joy. "W-What was that?" she asked in a whisper. "Are...are you an angel?" She smiled at Jake with fresh tears in her eyes and leaned closer to Jake. "Oh Jake...oh sweetheart.. I can be." She sweetly whispered to the tiny boy in her palm, her warm breath washing over Jake like a blanket "I can be whatever you want me to". She was so happy. So full of joy. This is exactly how she wished last night would have gone. Jake waking up, listening to her cutely as she explained everything that had befallen him, before the two of them shared a happy moment together. Josephine leaned forward further and gave Jakes body an eskimo kiss. Gently nudging his body around in her palm with her nose. Jake squinted his eyes shut and stretched his arms and legs out wide. Letting out a big yawn as something smooth rubbed itself against his body. Jake's little wake up routine was a series of tiny actions that the giantess holding him thought was absolutely adorable. "He's so precious." Josephine said to herself.

Jake rubbed his eyes with his palms, finally opening them fully and taking in everything before him. He was warm and rested. He looked forward and saw a giant Pearl Jam T-Shirt in front of him and lifted his gaze higher. Now he was awake, wishing he never opened his eyes. He froze. He saw her. He saw Josephine. He was in her palm. She was smiling down at him but he was In. Her. Palm. She had him. Jake saw her expression change slightly as he met her gaze. Josephine looked down at Jake with concern now that she saw he was actually awake and taking in every detail of the current situation. Her heart still beating fast, Josephine calmed her breathing and tried to relax, wondering if Jake could feel her pulse through her wrist where his tiny feet rested. She wasn't going to rush anything. She was going to handle this situation slow and do things right this time. She sensed a slight tremor inside her palm as she saw and felt Jake's body slightly trembling, trying to make internal decisions. Josephine whispered in as sweet and quiet a voice as she could, "Take as much time as you need. You're free, Jake I'm not going to do a thing... I'm not going to hurt you." Jake heard her words and marveled at how beautiful her voice sounded, her words seeming to surround his entire body, but he didn't need to be told twice. He instantly leapt away from her warm palm, landing on the pink carpet in front of a what looked like a thin shoebox, with Josephine sitting cross legged behind him. "God... she's gigantic" Jake thought to himself as he looked back at her.

Josephine held her breath and felt sudden pangs of sadness as she felt Jake leave the safety of he warm hands. He landed on the carpet and quickly turned away from her. "He's going to run" she said silently to herself. "Do I just grab him now?" She thought. She couldn't let him escape and have a potential repeat of last nights events. "Do I let him run away, following him until he collapses and then gently collect him?" Josephine felt conflicted on what to do but was to surprised to see Jake simply turn back around and stare at her. The two remained eye locked for several seconds. Josephine spoke up first. "Hey buddy...I-I'm glad you're not running away... I really appreciate that" she said with a shy smile. Jake stared up at his titanic kidnaper. She wanted to talk, he would talk. "Why would I? You'd just catch me anyway." Jake said coldly. Josephine recoiled. He wasn't technically wrong, but his eyes. His eyes held so much judgement in them that Josephine almost felt like she was the 4 inch person in the room. "P-Pretty crazy situation huh?" Josephine said, fidgeting with her hands in her lap. She hadn't practiced what she was going to say to Jake and decided to make small talk to ease the situation. Jake didn't respond. 

 The silence in the room was deafening. Jake just looked back at his giant classmate, sitting there in an oversized Pearl Jam T-shirt looking uncomfortable like she was the one who's life had been ruined. Jake broke the silence. "Jose?" he asked. Josephine perked up. "Y-Yes Jake?" She looked closely at Jake. Jake examined the colossal woman in front of him. Still shocked that this mountain of a person was his classmate from Chemistry class. "Is it really you?" Jake asked, his lip quivering slightly. Josephine let out a nervous chuckle, surprised and confused by the simple question. "Of course its me! Same ole Jose everyone knows and loves!" Josephine stretched out and raised her arms out above her head in a silly pose. Jake feel to his knees and wept. "Then WHY!?" Jake yelled angrily at the giant girl, tears streaming down his face. Josephine recoiled at his sudden outburst, taken aback. She sat completely still, looking at the boy. "Why? What do you mea-" Jake interrupted. "Why would you do this to me!? Shrink me down, abduct me, threaten to eat me!" Jake screamed through tears. "I was only ever nice to you, t-to everyone! Why did you pick me?! What did I ever do to you to deserve this?!" Jake screamed through hot, angry tears.     

Josephine was gobsmacked by the accusation. "M-Me?! I didn't do this to you!" She lamented. "Liar!" Jake yelled raising his head to look back up at her. "You grabbed ahold of me in your stupid long arms after your stunt with the pencil and wouldn't let me go!" Jake yelled. "You got mad that I caught you being a pervert and shrunk me down to shut me up!" Josephine was beet red remembering the pencil incident and yelled back at him "T-that wasn't what happened!... I'm not the one who did this to you!" she said before Jake continued "Then you kidnapped me, stuffed me inside your smelly sock and threatened to eat me!" Josephine was losing it, He was so right but also so wrong about everything he was accusing her of. "T-That was a clean sock and I already told you that was just a prank! I already apologized to you for that!" she lamented at the tiny boy, desperate for a win. "A prank?!" Jake screamed. "Jose, I thought I was about to die!" Josephine looked him with sadness and regret. "I begged you to s-stop Jose...begged." Jake screamed "You tortured me Jose... and you got your rocks off while you did it!...You're a monster.." Jake added with spite. 

Josephine sat there like a giant kid getting scolded by an adult. Most of everything Jake just said was true and she felt terrible about it. She stared at the angry boy who was out of breath in rage front of her, looking at his tiny form. "Are you really gonna let him talk to you like that?" her inner voice said, making itself known for the first time today. "You're like a God to him." Josephine's dark side said to her. "He should be grateful to you for not leaving him in that classroom" Josephine felt herself reaching that point again. "He should literally be worshiping the ground beneath your feet for all you've done." Josephine slowly began to stand, staring down at Jake as she did so. Jake was pretty sure he just sealed his fate with his outburst, but right now he didn't care. He just wanted this to end. His nightmares. Everything. He didn't know what he did to deserve all this but he wasn't going to die screaming like last night. He was going to take this standing up. 

Josephine stood to her full impressive height. Standing on her tiptoes as she stretched her arms to the sky, almost making contact with the ceiling. She was 6'3 after all. Jake stood up himself with his back to the shoebox and stared directly up at Josephine, trying to control his fear. Josephine took a step towards Jake, the tips of her toes coming to rest in front of his body. He still stood there unmoving. Not shifting his eyes from hers. Not cowering. Risoluto e forte. "He's challenging you." Josephines inner voice said. "He thinks you won't put him in his place." Josephine started down at the boy far beneath her.  She had never seen Jake like this. It was like he had sat his feet in concrete and was willing to die on his hill. "He's being defiant. He should be punished" her brain yelled. Jake watched through soulless eyes as Josephine slowly picked up her right foot and raised it above the tiny boy. "You think I'm a monster?" She asked the tiny boy standing directly under one of her giant feet.   

Jake looked up and stared at the underside of Josephine's foot. Its creamy wrinkled sole giving of a faint musky odor. "Are you afraid of me Jake?" Josephine called down, a knowing grin forming in the corner of her mouth as she finally saw Jake finally begin to squirm. Jake looked beside himself, not knowing what to do. He was terrified. The image above him was almost a carbon copy of his nightmare from last night, save a different girl. A girl he thought might have maybe liked him, shortly before she shrunk him out of anger. He was a fool. He thought he had enough courage to look death in the face, but his bravery faltered at the last second. "Y-Yes..." he said weakly. "Mmmmm what was that?" Josephine called down, brushing his hair with the tip of her big toe.  "Y-Yes, I'm a-afraid of you" Jake said with quivering lips, looking down at his feet. He lost. He thought he could stand up to her but he just stood there, cowering in her shadow. Feeling and smelling her toes resting just above him.  Josephine smiled down at him.  "This is power." her brain thought. "This is control" "This-" Josephine saw the image a handsome little man, smiling up at her and calling her an angel. "This is wrong" thought Josephine as she looked down at her tiny friend, scared at her feet and remembered her promise.  A promise she made to a tiny Jake pressed against her chest; Both of them exhausted from a night full of misunderstandings. A promise to never, ever hurt him. Josephine sighed. "You don't need to be Jake" she said through misty eyes as she pulled her foot away from his head, sitting it back on the carpet and taking a step back. Jake saw the shadow around him disappear, unsure of what was going on. He fully expected to be a red stain on her pretty foot and was already prepared to beg for his life if Josephine went about the deed slowly.

"I-I don't understand." Jake said looking up. Josephine looked down lovingly at Jake. "I know sweety, I know. This whole ordeal has confused me too, believe me." she spoke to the tiny man at her feet truthfully. "Jake" Josephine called to him softly, "we need to talk, can I pick you up?" Josephine realized this was the first time she had actually asked for his permission. "He's not a pet, he's a terrified teenager and I need to start showing some damn common sense around him" she said to herself. Jake looked at her. She looked...peaceful. Like she had just conquered some huge internal struggle. Jake couldn't go anywhere. Couldn't do anything. What choice did he have? His life was in her hands regardless how he felt about the matter. "S-Sure" he said, smelling that familiar vanilla scent as Josephine's giant fingers gently wrapped themselves around his body. She carried Jake over to the bed and climbed back in under the covers, resting her head against the backboard and sitting her cupped palms holding Jake in her lap. Jake felt awkward. He was comfortable in her palm but he couldn't get over the fact that she could end him just by squeezing. 

"Are you comfortable?" Josephine asked down to the cute man she held. "Yeah, I-I am..t-thanks". Jake replied. "She just wants to talk, let's go man get it together" he told himself. "Y-Your hands smell a lot better than your feet..." Jake poked at her, desperately trying to return to some sense of normal human conversation. "He told a joke, thats progress!" Josephine thought. "Yeah that tends to be the case with most people I hear" Josephine responded to the cute jab. She knew her feet smelled. She hadn't showered yet and knew her body still carried a thin layer of sweat from last nights activities. Josephine decided to get this show on the road. "Jake listen, I'm going to try and explain whats going on the best I can okay?" Jake nodded. "I need you to let me get through this and not interrupt me until I'm finished alright?" Jake nodded once more, listening to the beautiful sound of her voice. "Thank you sweetheart" Josephine said, bringing up a thumb to lightly brush Jakes cheek. He leaned into her digit affectionately. "Just keep her happy dude so you can figure out what the hell is going on" Jake thought to himself.    

About 20 minuets passed as Josephine explained all the events of Monday afternoon till present time from her point of view. She talked about the events in chemistry and the conversation she'd had with Mr. Davis following Jakes shrinking. "I was in a coma?!" Jake blurted out. Josephine gave him an angry look and Jake pulled his arms into himself. "Right, m-my bad". Josephine wasn't really angry but part of her loved his little reactions to getting scolded. "God he's so damn CUTE" she thought to herself before continuing her story; Finishing with when she tucked him into his make shift bed before waking up at 6 am to the sounds of him screaming from his box. Jake reflected on all he had just heard from Jose. Mr. Davis did this and was obviously trying to teach him something, that old man never did anything without a purpose. "Stand up for myself?" Jake thought to himself, knowing full and well his innate submissive personality, also realizing he might be this size for a while if that was the solution to his predicament. Jake looked up at Jose, who was quiet, letting her tiny friend process everything. Jake looked up at her. She really was beautiful. Jake felt bad and offered an apology. "Sorry for calling you a B...Bitch" Jake said to Jose, unsure mid sentence if the word was even allowed to be said in an apology around her. Josephine felt bad herself. "Oh sweety you have nothing to apologize for. You were scared and I overreacted". Jake pressed back, "No, no I should have stayed in your sock and waited for you. I was stupid to act the way I did around you. I'm... sorry". Josephine knew Jake did absolutely nothing wrong last night, but decided to end the apologetics. "Water under the bridge Jake." She smiled at the boy in her lap who sat there peacefully. "Sounds good to me" Jake said, trying to hide the fact that he was still nervous around her. Jake looked around the room from his high vantage point and glanced over at the box on the ground that he had apparently slept in. He looked it closely, raising his eyebrows in confusion and pointed out towards the box, "Are those your panties?" 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! More chapters on the way. Have a great weekend! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 9 by Rickrolled

Josephine followed Jake's gaze to the small box on the floor and instantly flushed 10 shades of red. "Oh yeah... I uh, t-thought you might get a little cold last night and I just..uh.." Josephine couldn't believe how much she was stumbling over her words. Jake laughed out loud at her reaction, growing a bit more comfortable around his titanic friend. Jake tilted his head and lifted his palms up slightly, doing his best "whatever" emoji impersonation. "Not a big deal. I mean you full on masturbated next to me in class yesterday, so..." Jake said, laughing at Jose's gigantic face, which was the definition of embarrassed,  "I-I wasn't masturbating! I j-just got caught up in the moment and was m-messing around with my pencil.." She said, looking at Jake and deciding to change tactics. "I had this really sweet guy next to me helping with my test," Josephine said, bringing a couple fingers up behind Jakes back and slowly rubbing it in circles. Josephine might not be as book smart as Jake, but she knew her way around physical gratification. Her ex boyfriends back in middle school still raved about her head scratch and massage talents. She was happy the conversation with Jake was going so smoothly. It looked to her like he was finally accepting his size and new roommate situation. Jake felt the pads of Josephine's soft fingers contact his body as they began to gently caress him, sending a relaxing feeling throughout his body and a pleasure signal to his crotch area. Jake covered himself quickly and sat up in her palm, chasing away his dicks urges. He wasn't ready to stop the conversation with his titanic friend just yet, he still had a serious concern about Josephine that needed to be addressed. "Well you were definitely going to town last night while you were threatening to eat me." Jake said a bit too coldly, turning the conversation serious once more. "Shit" Josephine thought to herself. She knew the conversation had to touch this topic eventually, and felt ashamed of herself for what she knew she had to admit to her small friend.

Jake felt Jose was uncomfortable, but had to press the issue. If he was going to be in her care,  he had to know he was going to be safe around her. "Jose... w-what was that all about?" Jake asked. "The whole thing with your "punishment" last night.. and then again this morning with your foot...are....are you okay?" Jake asked, concerned both for her and his own wellbeing. Josephine felt a pain in her gut. She didn't know how to sugar coat this in a way that would make her sound any less creepy to the tiny man sitting in her hands. She decided to just lay it all out truthfully. "Before I answer, will promise not to think of me like i'm a giant freak?" She asked down to Jake, nervousness in her voice. "What, you going to tell me you're some kind of sadist?" Jake said, genuinely confused. Josephine shook her head quickly, aware of what the term meant. "No! no! I don't... get off on hurting other people..." she trailed off. "It's more...Its more like a domination type of thing..." she said, her embarrassment returning. "Really? Thats it?" Jake said, trying to make her feel better. Everyone had fetishes, he understood this. He personally had a bit of an ass fetish, not that he would ever tell anyone. "That doesn't make you a freak Jose, but I have to admit I never got any whip and black leather vibes from you." Jake said jokingly, trying to comfort the giant girl holding him, sensing her heart rate increasing through her palm. Josephine blushed further. "It's...kind of a recent development." she said shyly, turning away from Jake but keeping eye contact.  

Jake understood what the comment implied. "So...you want to dominate me?" He asked her plainly. Josephine couldn't believe how well Jake was taking this revelation of hers. "Y-yes!..no I mean k-kinda" Josephine blabbered out. " I don't know Jake! I don't understand it and I hate it about myself b-but I get these... urges around you every so often and mind keeps giving me all these disgusting punishment ideas and I'm just...I'm sick in the head or something!" Josephine cried as she separated her hands, causing Jake to softly land on her blanket covered lap, covering her face with her hands, her chest heaving and tears starting to make themselves known to her dry, tired eyes. Jake felt his body rise and fall on her lap as the girl in front of him cried hot embarrassed tears into her hands. Jake felt bad. She wasn't a freak, he thought. She was just a girl his age going through changes and discovering things about herself. Jake understood and slowly got to his feet, walking across her lap to her t-shirt covered chest. 

Jake wanted to make her feel better about herself and her sexual urges; knowing of only one way to do that. He walked across her stomach, stood on his tip toes, reaching up and touched the front of Josephine's left breast with his tiny hand, tracing a circle around the lump he assumed was her nipple. Josephine felt this and pulled her hands away from her face, making a double chin as she looked down at Jake with a shocked expression. "J-Jake what are you doing?" She asked to the tiny man who had walked up to her chest under his own power, rubbing her left breast sensually. Jake just smiled up at her, saying nothing. "S-Stop that you..you're gonna" She breathed heavily but didn't reach for him, instead grabbing the sheets tightly on either side of her quickly heating body. "No, I don't think I will." Jake smiled evilly at her tear soaked face. Josephine didn't know what was going on but she loved the feeling of Jakes hand caressing her nipple, and his cute defiant attitude. "You should ravage his tiny body like a starving animal" Josephine thought to herself. Her lower lips started to quiver. Jake leaned up with his mouth and softly nibbled Jose's boob flesh through her shirt.  "I guess I need to be punished huh?" Jake asked with a dark tone. 

Josephine finally understood what was going on. Jake was trying to make her feel better about her kink and her recent actions by playing along with her newfound fetish. She bit her lip, sweat starting to build on her brow and other areas beginning to moisten as well. Jake was playing with fire. "You...you are being quite dis-disobedient" she said through heavy breaths. Jake felt emboldened. He was going to solve two problems for his new caregiver at the same time. Making her understand her kink was nothing to be ashamed of and secondly, giving her the best climax he could manage at his size. Jake felt confident he could accomplish this task, because he had two pieces of critical information on his side. One: Josephine obviously liked him, squirming like a dog in heat, and two: he knew she was completely naked from the waist down.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading this chapter y'all. Sorry for the short one but we are finally getting into some action in the next chapter, plus checking in on our good friend Katelyn. Appreciate any reviews you can provide on this work so far. Thanks! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 10 by Rickrolled

Josephine looked down at Jake in shock and excitement as the tiny man got on all fours and disappeared under the covers between her legs. Everything was happening so fast, but her horny mind wouldn't dare let her interrupt whatever it was Jake was about to do. Josephine squirmed and her whole body shook as she felt Jakes tiny hands leave her shirt covered stomach and make contact with the bare skin of her upper thighs. She wanted to feel him, love him... take him with every fiber of her being. She still couldn't believe he was being this bold. She knew he was submissive but he was about to pleasure her; a girl who had kidnaped him and put his mind through hell the past 13 hours or so. Josephine felt guilt begin to rear its ugly head in her mind as she squirmed, feeling Jake getting closer to the point of no return. "I want this...I want this so bad... but I can't let him do this." 

Jake lowered his body to the side and dropped down in between Josephines legs. The smell was so intense here, and he couldn't quite place what it reminded him of. It was like a tangy mixture of sweat an ammonia. Whatever the smell was, Jake found himself attracted to it; as if some caveman gene in him was telling him it was time to increase the census numbers. Jake looked in front of him in awe as he was greeted with an image of the biggest pussy he had ever seen; darker than the rest of her skin and a small patch of brunette public hair surrounding her lips. Josephines trembling legs joined together at a cunt that looked like it was growing in size by the second as Josephines clit swelled with blood. Jake was standing there dumbstruck, admiring the drooling monster when his conditions suddenly got brighter as he saw Josephine pull her blanket away from her body, giving both she and Jake a better view of what was in front of them. Josephine leaned forward on her elbows slightly, blushing as she saw Jake Porter between her legs, staring at her most intimate area. "Jake s-stop... I appreciate what you're trying to do but this isn't r-right, you could get hurt." Jake looked up at her confused. Is this not what she wanted? She had just admitted she wanted to do things with his body and Jake thought it better to get this out of the way on his terms rather than hers when she had another one of her urges, a place where Jake knew all to well Josephine could be downright terrifying. He had talked the talk, made the journey all the way down here and was too committed to the task. "Jose." He said looking back down at her glistening vagina, a look of sheer determination on his face. "You better hang on" Jake said before he assumed a practiced running stance and bolted ahead.

Josephine's eyes grew wide as saucers as she heard his words and watched Jake disappear from her sightline, his tiny form making a beeline straight between her spread legs. Josephine tried to bring her knees and legs together, an attempt to trap and prevent Jake from his dangerous gamble, but she was too late. Josephines jaw dropped and her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she felt Jake's tone, 4-inch frame run full speed into her moist vagina, his body slamming against the folds of her labia as she felt his hair brush against her clitoris. "OHHH!" Josephine screamed in ecstasy as she felt a jolt of pleasure hit her like a lightning strike. "J-Jake! You just!..You can't...Mmmm! " she said aloud, but her hands stayed where they were, grabbing the bedsheets next to her in a vice grip.

Jake was not what people would call adept in the art of sexual intercourse by any stretch of the imagination, but he had seen his fair share of porn and was extremely knowledgeable of the female anatomy. Despite his lack of experience in the bedroom, Jake knew exactly what he was doing and the exact impact it would have on his giant friend if he played his cards right. Jake moved his right side up and down the inner walls of Josephine's hot labia, while squeezing her now engorged clit with all his might in his left hand. Josephine's entire body trembled and her mind screamed as Jake gave her hungry cunt a master class in female satisfaction. She assumed the shy boy was a virgin like her who had no idea what he was doing but dispelled that thought in an instant. He was a God in the sheets and Josephine already felt an orgasm coming on as Jake did the Lord's work; punching, pulling and biting anything he thought might send a pleasure response to the trembling giantess above. Jake was already covered in cum, piss and who knows what else as he fought the hungry cunt monster. His efforts causing Jose to shortly lose control of her bladder several times, squirting him in the face as he threw himself at the chore of pleasing her. Deciding to not waste anymore time, Jake spread apart her labia once more and with a deep breath, pulled back his fist and thrust his entire arm into her vaginal opening. "Jesus FUCK!" Josephine screamed, bucking her hips in the air, her vagina talking Jake along for the ride as it clinched down on his arm like a bear trap.

Josephine was on cloud nine, the tiny man between her legs setting a new standard for female physical pleasure. She was pretty sure Jake had just forever ruined toys for her. His body. God his fucking body. Nothing would ever feel as good as him she was certain. "Ohhhhhhh Jake" Josephine moaned. "Take him!" her inner voice screamed. Josephine didn't even try to fight her urges this time, barely showing enough self control to ask for his consent. "J-Jake please... please I NEED you" Jake heard this loud and clear and called up amidst the chaos between her legs. "You promise to stop trying to scare me all the time with the stupid punishment pranks!?" he yelled, talking advantage of her vulnerable state to try and get some leverage in case she went full man eater mode on him again. Josephine grimaced at the absurdity of the question as she felt her cunt munching on his arm like a starved animal. She didn't really mean to scare him but she told herself she would try to dial things down a bit next time she found herself talking advantage of him. "W-What?! y-yes! God Yes! I'll do whatever you want just please...PLEASE finish me off" Josephine cried down to her vaginas meal through raspy, moaning breaths. "Good enough for me" Jake said triumphantly as he quickly removed his arm and swung both his legs into her vaginal opening, grasping two hand fulls of pubic hair near the clit above his head, slowly pulling his lower body in and out of her. "Yes Yes YES!" Josephine screamed loud enough for her neighbors to hear as she felt Jake use his entire lower body like a dildo for her pleasure. 

Jake had almost run out of energy. He had no idea how long it took to get a woman Josephines size off but was quickly becoming exhausted. With his last bits of strength, Jake released his hand hold of pubic hair above him and thrust himself into Josephines vaginal canal as deep as he could go, her love tunnel enveloping him up to his shoulders before he felt his feet hit her hard cervix. He felt her vaginal muscles contract around his body like a python and wheezed as the air was forced from his lungs. Josephine panted heavily and released her grip on the bed sheets. Raising her shirt up with one hand to better see the brave man between her legs and reaching down with her other hand down to help bring matters to an end. Jake stared up past Josephines watermelon sized clit to her look at her flushed face, her eyes wild and her mouth agape. "Jake... you're a-amazing" she called down to the tiny man with his head and upper shoulders still hanging out of her. "I'm beat J-Jose, I...g-gave it all I had" Jake said, feeling a bit defeated. He had really thought he could bring her to climax, but he just ran of juice. "Its okay sweetie, ...you did great...I'll take it from here" Josephine said as she squeezed her breast with a hand and clinched her vaginal muscles tightly. Jake grunted in pain as her love tunnel seemed to suck on his body, almost bruising his ribcage. "Jose...I kinda need some help down here" he said up at Josephine, who just smiled down at her vaginal meal. "You're right Jake, you do need help" she said as her pointer finger rushed forward, landing on top of Jakes head, applying pressure. "Whoa Jose stop!" Jake yelled, feeling a huge pressure on his wet head and neck. Jake screamed as he felt himself being pressed further inside her. Josephine bit her bottom lip. There it was again, the screaming. "God I love the screaming" Josephines dark mind thought. Jake was pushed further into her hungry cunt... until just his head remained outside his sex crazed friend. Her finger played with his soaked hair as her vaginal muscles contracted over and over again around his body, her man eating cunt trying desperately to finish its squirming meal. "Just get inside me already!" Josephine shouted aloud as she arched her hips up and thrust her middle finger and the rest of Jake inside herself, consuming her tiny friend entirely. Jake grimaced in pain as Josephines finger nail pierced his skin, her middle finger glancing off his cum soaked hair and into the lean meat of his right shoulder. "Jake is inside you. He's yours. Completely. Yours." Josephines eyes rolled back in her head. Jake felt everything around him vibrate and heard an animalistic cry come from outside his fleshy prison. "This is it" Jake thought as he held his breath and prepared himself for what he sensed was about to happen. Jakes mind almost gave out as he felt new, warm cum shoot up all around his body as she climaxed, Josephines massive vagina giving Jake the strongest hug of his life. Fluid rushed past Jakes face, shooting up his nose as her pussy spasmed again and again, before slowly relaxing and releasing the strangle hold on Jakes battered body. 

Josephine felt incredible. She had just had the most pleasurable experience of her life, now twice in one day thanks to Jake though this time it was the real deal. "I love you so much Jake: she thought before remembering his current location inside her. "Oh no!" Josephine thought as she sat up against the bedpost, quickly digging around inside herself, searching around with her left hand for her knight in shinning armor. About an inch in, she found her prize, grabbing his tiny form by his shoulders gently and trying to pull him out. "Man you're slippery" she said as her spent vagina finally released its morning snack back to the outside world, Josephines fingers removing his body from within herself with a wet "slucking" sound. She smiled proudly at the boy who seemed to be wrapping himself in hug and brought the cum covered man to her face, blowing on him gently. The cool air hit Jakes wet, naked body, bringing him back to reality with a cold jolt to his senses. Jake sat straight up in her palm and coughed up mouthfuls of her sweet white nectar. "Jesus" Josephine thought, not realizing the trip inside her had been some rough on his tiny body. She looked at Jake with concern as he purged her fluids from his lungs. 

Jake finished his coughing fit and looked up at Jose meeting her concerned gaze with one Josephine couldn't read. "Jake...are you okay?" Josephine asked genuinely to the wet shivering man in her clamy palm. She expected to see anger in her little lovers eyes for how she took over at the end there, but instead, he smiled up at her, his white teeth showing as he beamed a smile she hadn't seen him wear before this moment. "I-I fucking did it!" Jake said in as strong a voice as he could muster, raising his right fist in the air triumphantly, his left hand still keeping pressure on his right shoulder. Josephine actually laughed out loud at the tiny man, who wore a grin like he had just successfully scaled Mt. Everest. "Jake...I don't even know what to say. That was absolutely the most incredible sensation I've ever felt...Thank you." Jakes grin widened even more. "That good huh? You'll have to call up your ex's and complain about their performance hehe." Jake said boasting. He had just pleasured a woman the size of a large building and suffice to say, was feeling himself. Josephine blushed slightly. "Jake there are no others....you were...kinda.. my first" she trailed off, looking away from Jake in embarrassment. Jake couldn't believe it. Here he was in the palms of a literal goddess (in his eyes) and she just told him he took her virginity. "Jake?" Josephine said in a soft voice. "Could..could I kiss you?" Jake sat there in her palm. "We literally just had sex Jose, I'd say kissing is on the table". Josephine smiled and lifted her little lover up to her face and pressed him against her warm lips. Her heart was so full. "Thank you for sharing that experience with me Jake." She took out her iPhone and opened the camera app. "You were my first, I wanna remember this" she said as snapped a picture of Jake, him giving an awkward peace sign next to her as she did a duck lips pose. Jake shook off her comment. "no worries, like I said a little fetish isn't anything to be ashamed of, glad you had a good time." he said. Josephine examined Jakes body closely now that he was closer to her face. "Did I hurt you at all?" Josephine asked, seeing the way Jake was holding his right shoulder. "This? Nah I'm straight, just a little sore from the awesome ride" Jake lied, smiling up at Josephine. Josephine wasn't buying it. "Move your hand." She said. 

Jake chuckled nervously. "Jose seriously, I'm fine, its not a big deal." he pressed. Josephine raised Jake closer to her mouth in way she knew would force compliance. "Move. Your. Hand." Josephine commanded in a serious tone that quickly reminded Jake of their difference on the food chain. Jake looked down defeated and removed his hand slowly from the deep gash in his upper shoulder. Blood started to find its way out of the gash due to the lack of pressure holding his wound closed. "Omg! Jake your arm!" Josephine said, quickly running towards the downstairs bathroom with Jake in her hands. Jake held his eyes closed and tried to keep from puking as he was carried down a flight of stairs quicker than he thought possible. Josephine turned on the sink and reached in her medicine cabinet, grabbing a q-tip and small tube of Neosporin. Grabbing Jake and addressing his wound. "Jose, seriously... it's just a little cut, theres no need to-" Jake was squeezed tightly, causing him to not finish his sentence.  "Jake right now, all I need you to do is Shut. The Fuck. Up." Josephine interrupted Jake, who shrank away from her gaze, briefly noticing actual anger in her eyes. Josephine spent the next 5 minutes carefully cleaning Jakes wound with a wet q-tip, making sure the blood clotted before applying a thin layer of Neosporin. She then grabbed the smallest band aid she had and ripped it in half with her teeth, keeping eye contact with Jake as she did so. She took the altered bandaid from her mouth and wrapped it around Jakes upper shoulder and arm. Jake just sat still while she worked, not wanting to do anything to further upset her. When Josephine was done, she agressivley sat Jake on the sink counter and took a step back, crossing her arms and staring at Jake angrily. "W-What gives?" He said to her, unsure of what was going on but not liking her expression. "THIS is why I told you to stop! I told you you this was going to be dangerous and you decided to gamble your safety away anyway!" Josephine yelled at Jake."You got hurt because you didn't listen to me!" Jake looked back at Josephine, feeling a little hurt that she just disregarded everything he did for her in the bedroom. Jake understood the dangers of trying to please a giant woman, especially a kinky one like Jose, but decided the risk was worth it to make her happy so she would stop feeling bad about her sexual desires.

Jake was slightly offended how the air had changed in the past few minutes. "Jose relax, we both had a great time right? I knew the risks and I took a chance, thats just what men do." This was the wrong thing to say. "Thats just what men do huh?" Josephine said, reaching out with her hand and knocking Jake over with a finger before laying her palm flat over his body, pinning him down. "Be a man then Jake, stand up." Jake couldn't budge. He was getting pissed. He got where she was going with this but his pride was still hurt. "This isn't the.... same Jose, knock it off." Jake said, her palm resting heavy on his chest. Josephine removed her hand from Jake and picked him up roughly, walking to the toilet bowl, holding him just above the waters. Jake looked down on what he hoped was clean toilet water. "Jose okay I get it you've made your point." Jake said, starring at the waters below. "I haven't even begun to make my point yet Jake" Josephine said before she released her grip on Jake and he feel into the toilet, coming up to the surface gasping, treading toilet water that was colder than he'd expected. "Jose, stop it this isn't funny anymore okay? I get it!" he yelled up at her. Josephine stared down at Jake without expression. "Climb out of my toilet Jake, since you're a man." Jake looked up at her angry. "Oh...I see is this one of your "punishments" huh? I bet this really just does it for you right?" he said, trying to push her buttons. He was pissed. He and Jose had just went from post sex bliss to borderline torture just because he "risked his safety" or some bullshit. Josephine just looked at him cooly. "No, this isn't a punishment" she said, reaching for the lid to the toilet bowl. "This is a lesson. One I hope you'll learn." Jake beat his fists against the water in anger. "God dammit Jose let me out!" he yelled. His anger quickly switching to fear to as Josephine slowly closed the lid to the toilet bowl, leaving Jake treading the murky water in total darkness. "Josephine!!!" Jake shouted. She turned around, ignoring the screaming man. Sitting on the toilet bowl lid. She took out her phone, scrolling through her instagram feed while she heard a madder than hell Jake yelling various profanities at her from below. "He needs to learn how to listen" she thought. She and Jake would be skipping school today, she had to stay home and teach Jake a lesson in accountability. A small smile creeping across her face.  

Katelyn Rimefrost stood outside her house, beyond pissed. Normally her cousin would pick her up every morning in her car, saving her the embarrassment of riding the school bus with all the rest of the pathetic losers. Not only had she bailed on her and the rest of the volleyball team before practice yesterday, now she was leaving her standing outside her house like an idiot, ignoring her calls and texts. Katelyn saw headlights coming around her drive, expecting to see a red Volvo, instead looking at the large yellow silhouette of the Westover High school bus headed her way. "Son of a bitch" Katelyn said coldly before grabbing her backpack and gym bag off the ground to get ready to hop on the yellow monstrosity. The bus came to a stop beside Katelyn and opened it doors, the old bus driver not even acknowledging Katelyn as she climbed aboard. The bus began moving before towards its next stop before Katelyn could even find her seat, her eyes locking on her usual spot in the very back where the seats were bigger and there was more room. Lee Phow, a small asian freshman was asleep in the rear seat, oblivious to the large girl that stood before him. "Hey! Wake up, thats my seat" Katelyn said giving the freshman a kick in the shin with her large sandaled foot. He stared up groggily at Katelyn, not even bothering to fully open his eyes, annoyed at being woken up when there was still a good 30 minutes left on the bus route by his estimation. "Find another seat, I was here first" he said, not aware he was pissing off an already pissed off Katelyn Rimefrost. "Suite yourself Jackie Chan" she said smiling with a hint of racism as she turned around and lowered her entire 235 pound frame onto the snoozing kid, pining him to the seat with her huge body. 

"Hey! G-Get off me!" the startled Lee said, unable to push the massive girl off his body which he felt was becoming one with the bus seat under her massive weight and 6'6 frame. Katelyn ground her huge ass into the pathetic freshman, enjoying the feeling of his squirming as he sunk further into the bus seat. "Seriously you're hurting me!" Lee yelled, quickly loosing feeling in both his legs. Katelyn turned her body side ways, her tone right shoulder perpendicular to the small boys face. "Ssssh you're gonna alert the driver and make us late for school" Katelyn said as she lifted her right arm and shoved the screaming boys face into her moist armpit, muffling his cries. "You're being awful loud. Did I forget to put on deodorant this morning or something?" Katelyn said in the boys ear, her morning breath washing though his jet black hair. Katelyn released Lee's face from her sweaty armpit and lowered her massive arm around the back of boys head. "Would you look favorably upon my previous motion to vacate this seat?" She asked down to the disheveled boy under her. Katelyn loved courtroom dramas and enjoyed speaking legalese from time to time, it made her feel smart.   "Yes! I-Im sorry I'll find another seat right now!" he said quickly. "A wise choice Mr. Chan, but before you go..." Katelyn said, lifting her arm once more, resting her sweaty armpit in front of Lees face. "Why don't you give my armpit a nice lick here to say you're sorry?" Katelyn smiled, her pussy beginning to moisten as she watched the freshman stare at her stinky armpit in disbelief. "L-Lick it?!" he said disgusted. "Thats right" Katelyn said, rubbing her puffy lower lips with her left hand. "Stick out your fucking tongue and run it up and down my sweaty armpit you little loser." Lee cursed himself before closing his eyes and sticking out his tongue, his gag reflex turning on as he made contact, tasting her body oder and sweat on his mouths pink appendage. Katelyn shivered as she felt his tongue make contact. "Thats a good boy" Katelyn said, before moving her right hand to the back of Lees head, bringing her face down to his and shoving her long tongue in his mouth, easily overpowering his lips with her pink monster. Katelyn dipped her left hand inside her panties and continued to rub herself on the small boy while she ravaged the back of his throat with her long tongue, moaning softly has he squirmed and fought for air against her. A wet spot formed on the front of Katelyns jeans as she removed her lips from his and pulled her tongue back into her mouth. "Mmmmmm apology accepted." Katelyn said before standing up and letting the terrified boy crawl out from under her, moving with his belongings to the front of the bus as far as he could. Katelyn sat back n her seat, slipping off her sandals and placing her feet up on the empty seat across from her. She wiggled her toes, her fat digits happy to be free from the stuffy leather sandals as they stretched. Katelyn licked her lips as she stared out the window. "I wonder if I'll bump into Jakey today" she thought as she once again rubbed her meaty cunt under her panties. She wanted to see her obedient little lap dog so badly. Ever since yesterday's shenanigans in the mens bathroom, she felt an insaitable urge  to try more fun activities with the cute boy. Another wet spot formed on Katelyns jeans as the bus made it down the highway.  

End Notes:

I hope you are all enjoying  the story so far! Please leave a review if you can! Your words motivate me to get these chapters out faster! Thanks! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 11 by Rickrolled

Jake began to lose feeling in his extremities as he slowly tread the cold toilet water in near total darkness. He had been yelling at Josephine to let him out of the toilet bowl for almost 10 minuets and the lid above him hadn't budged; nor had the giant girl sitting atop it. Jake was angry. Angry at being shrunken. Angry at the way Jose took advantage of him when she herself got mad, but ultimately just angry at himself. Time and time again the past 24 hours he'd made good progress with his giant caretaker, just before screwing everything up, ultimately doing something to inadvertently piss her off. He had stopped yelling and sat there, treading water as the cold and guilt began to overpower his heated fits of rage. Her mood swings pissed him off to no end but she was still his savior, he realized. He owed Josephine everything. If what she had told him about Mr. Davis and the shrinking was true, then she had gone out of her own way to bring him to her home and make sure he awoke safely and informed. Jake didn't know what he would have done if the roles were reversed. "I certainly wouldn't have dropped her in a toilet" Jake thought, his anger returning temporarily, before receding once again to his pangs of guilt. Jake looked across his body at the giant bandaid covering his injured shoulder, the brown bandage hanging off him loosely as its adhesive properties began degrading with the toilet water. "She accidentally hurt me... and it was all because I was an idiot and tried to bite off more than I could chew." Jake thought to himself. He had the best of intentions in trying to please the giant woman but knew Josephine must feel terrible about what she had accidentally done. She had told him she would never hurt him and he knew she genuinely meant it. "She didn't cause this, I did." Jake thought looking at his shoulder. He had to make things right and tell her how he truly felt about this whole situation...and about her.

Josephine had been scrolling through the Amazon app on her phone, all while ignoring messages and calls from Katelyn, whom she knew would be pissed for Josephine not picking her up for school. Josephine told herself she'd lie to her cousin tomorrow, telling her she was sick in bed and couldn't reach her phone to respond. There was no way she was attempting a school trip with Jake today, she was too damn mad at Jake's carelessness in the bedroom earlier. She was upset that she had opened up to Jake about her domination kink, just for things to spiral out of control, resulting in more than just mental, but physical pain this time for her tiny friend. "I love him to death but he's just so damn irritating sometimes!" she thought. "I just want him to listen to me when I tell him not to do something dangerous!" Josephine sighed and continued tapping her phone. She started scrolling through her Amazon cart, filled with Ken doll outfits she had selected for Jake. She hoped these would fit so she wouldn't have to continue staring at his naked body. "His tone, sexy naked body." her brain added. "Ugh!" Josephine thought to herself. She wanted him to love Jake and be the best person she could possibly be to him but also wanted Jake to listen to her and be understanding of her needs. All her needs. "In a way that doesn't get her sent to prison for accidentally killing him!" She thought to herself angrily. She was getting better about not completely blowing up on him she thought, but the two of them needed to have another talk. A real talk. One that didn't prompt any sexy time or undue fear, but instead a simple understanding of what was expected going forward. She didn't like treating Jake like a kid in timeout, but if this was going to work, she needed a level head. Josephine told herself they desperately needed to establish some ground rules...for both their sakes. 

Josephine hit the complete order button on her Amazon app and was just about to stand up to retrieve her toilets captive when she heard Jake say her name gently from the water beneath her. "Jose" he said softly. "I'm...I'm sorry." he called up to her. Josephines eyebrows raised. It wasn't a sad sorry like he was crying, more like a defeated, exhausted sorry. Last time she heard his voice he was screaming up at her in anger. "Understandably so" she told herself for where he was placed. Josephine smiled at herself. "I guess the toilet timeout worked" she thought as she placed both her bare feet on the bathroom tile in front of the toilet and stood. She leaned down to grab the lid of the toilet but Jake was still talking, the curve of the bowl and her new place in front of the toilet amplifying his tiny voice. "Jose..." Jake said in cold darkness, staring up at nothing but the dimly lit rim of the toilet bowl, the bottom of it stained a faint yellow from where Josephine's toilet brush couldn't reach. "Jose the truth is.... I like you. I like you a lot and though your mood swings can be scary at times..." he paused. "...I know you're doing all of this to help me." Jake said, floating on his back to fight the lactic acid built up in his freezing arms. Jake stared up at the toilet lid and imagined Josephines face looking down on him, remembering it flushed red and glowing brightly, her lips forming a radiant post-sex smile as she held him in her warm hands. "Josephine you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, times like a hundred." Jake said truthfully. He didn't know if she could hear him or was even listening at all but he had to get this off his chest. "I'm sorry I forced myself on....in you like that. I should have listened to you about the dangers but my heart and dick got the better of me. I just...just wanted to make you happy...and I don't blame you for one second for my injury!" He yelled up."I played a stupid game and won a stupid prize, and for that I'm sorry." Jake said looking over once again to his bandaged shoulder which he couldn't even feel now. Probably just numb from the water at this point, Jake thought, his gaze shifting back above him as he heard fingers grip to top of his prison. Jake was bathed in bright light as the toilet lid lifted, illuminating the shining porcelain bowl all around him.  The light temporarily blinded Jake as he felt warm fingers plunge into the water all around him and grip his body, lifting him from the freezing toilet water like a claw fetching a prize at an arcade. Jakes eyes adjusted as he was raised upward. He expected to see a still pissed Josephine looking down at him; instead he saw her positively bawling her eyes out. 

Josephine had heard everything Jake admitted and her heart exploded. Not only had Jake taken responsibility for his actions, admitted his fears and said that he liked her despite those fears,... he called her beautiful. Josephine's eyes gushed tears like a floodgate as she experienced teenage hormone enhanced blasts of both happiness and guilt as she felt his freezing body in her hands. She had no idea her toilet water was this cold and Jake felt like an ice cube in her hands. "Oh Jake! y-you're freezing!" She cried as she quickly lifted up her shirt and placed Jakes tiny body atop her right breast, cupping both hands over his freezing body and opening her mouth above him, breathing warm breath over his shivering form. Jake felt like a polar bear being dropped into the Bahamas as heat and softness engulfed him. After a minute of recovery, Jake took in his new surroundings. Jake stared down at the flesh he was on, feeling her large heart beat through her right mammary. "Soooo Soft..." Jake said, as he stretched his arms and legs out, making a mock snow angel on her breast under her warm hands. He wondered if Josephines ass was this soft as well. It had to be, he decided smiling. Josephine felt Jakes body squirm against her breast as it warmed him, the space between her legs following suit. "H-Hey Mister, enough of that!" She joked down through still teary eyes, as she smiled and attempted to dry them with her wrists. Jake stopped moving and looked up at Josephine with a pout on his face, giving her his best puppy dog eyes to let him continue. Josephine looked down at Jake with a pained grin. "No Sir! I won't deny you're adorable but we need to have another chat before we..." Josephine brought her legs together, fighting off her vaginas desire to have another round with the cutie on her breast. "-do anything else like that."

Jake was confused. She had explained everything that happened to him, admitted her fetish and insecurities. Oh and had him literally inside of her. What more was there to possibly talk about? Josephine walked with Jake to her parents kitchen counter and gently peeled him off her right breast, setting him on the granite surface in front of a bowl of fresh fruit. Jake silently protested as he left his comfortable surroundings. "Wait for me my loves, I'll return for you one day" he called out to her breasts as he was lowered to the cold granite counter top of her kitchen. Josephine rolled her eyes at the comment and smirked down to Jake, who ran over to the cloth mat the fruit bowl was sitting on, not liking the way the cold morning granite felt against the bottoms of his feet. "What is it with men and boobs?" She asked genuinely before lowering her shirt back down overtop of them. Jake looked at her and adopted an air of reverence. "Breasts are warm and soft and provide the life nurturing nectar of the Gods!" he shouted bowing down to Josephine in his best impersonation of an idol worshiper. Josephine laughed at the mans little antics. Jake seemed different since his toilet admission, like he had loosed up a little. She liked the change. "God I love him." She thought.  

The giant glass bowl behind Jake touched his back as he climbed to his feet and he gawked at the giant fruit inside. Fresh apples, oranges and bananas as big as Jakes whole body rested inches away from him. "Hey Jose?" Jake called over to Josephine as she brought a bar stool over to the counter and sat in front of her tiny lover. "Yeah?" she asked as she adjusted herself to a more comfortable position on the cold stool. Jakes stomach made itself known as it rumbled, demanding fuel. "C-Could I have something to eat?" Asking his giant friend for food for the way a child asks his mother for an evening snack. Josephines smacked her head with a palm. "Of course you can!" she realized Jake hadn't eaten anything since before he shrunk and even then didn't remember seeing him in the cafeteria in the 30 minute lunch period before chemistry class; Unbeknownst to her that Jake had been getting sexually assaulted by her sadistic cousin in the mens bathroom during that time. She decided a banana would be easiest to peel and cause the least amount of mess, reaching over Jake and pulling one out of the bowl. Jake drooled as he saw Josephine crack the banana stem and slowly peel the sides down, revealing the soft white texture of the fruit. It looked and smelled heavenly. Josephine pinched the top inch of the banana off and held it in front of Jake. She expected him to grab it from her and take a seat on the cloth mat behind him to enjoy it. Instead, he put his tiny hands on the tips of her finger and thumb and lowered his face to the delicious tasting fruit, taking slow calculated bites out of the yellow banana as he closed his eyes, savoring the first thing he had eaten in almost 18 hours. 

Josephine felt her heart quicken and her nipples swell under her shirt as she watched Jake eat the tiny (to her) peace of fruit. "He's literally eating out of your hands" her brain said as she tried to keep her upper body still so Jake could enjoy his meal, her lower body squirming underneath the counter. Jake looked up at Josephine while he ate and stared into her eyes with an intense look, moving his mouth to the sides  of the banana chunk slightly to "accidentally" nibble on her thumb and pointer finger where they met the sticky fruit. Josephines jaw dropped in shocked realization. "That little bastard! He teasing me!" She realized as she looked into his eyes and saw a different kind of hunger in them. "Well then...Two can play at that game" Josephine thought as she brought the rest of the banana to her lips, licking them sensually as she held Jakes gaze. She briefly looked at the banana in her hand then back at Jake, a cruel but sexy smile forming in the corners of her mouth. "Wow, I picked a nice one huh?" She said as she slipped her tongue out of her mouth, dragging it slowly up and down the full length of the fruit. "I just love these little guys, they're just so damn delicious." Josephine said, placing special emphasis on the word guys and delicious as she continued her tongues assault on the innocent banana. Jake pulled his sticky mouth away from the fruit between Josephines finger tips, his eyes transfixed on her wet mouth. Josephine pulled the now glistening banana away from her lips, looking it over. "Thats gotta be what would you say Jake...6 inches? 7 Maybe?" Jake looked at her completley hypnotized, his lips unable to respond to the question. "Definitely more than four inches" she said, as her mouth opened wider than Jake had ever seen. 

Jake stood in front of Josephines sticky fingers, his penis at full attention as he saw Josephine slowly lower all 6 inches of the banana into her cavernous maw, the blunt tip of the banana she had created with Jakes meager meal  touching the back of her throat. Josephine regained eye contact with Jake before pulling the banana out an inch and biting down hard with her front teeth. Jake saw Josephines perfect white teeth slice through the banana, thicker and longer than this entire body like a knife through butter. Jake swallowed audibly. Mixtures of arousal and primal fear coursed through Jake, his mind flashing back to his encounter with Josephines mouth shortly after calling her a bitch and his dream of Katelyn as he disappeared down her laughing throat. He watched as Josephines jaw moved up in down, pulverizing the long piece of fruit into nothing but yellow paste, before her heard her gulp, her finger traveling along with the lump down her throat as she sent her breakfast teaser into her awaiting stomach. Josephine licked her lips and looked at Jake, who didn't quite have his normal olive complexion she noticed. "Haha Got his ass" her mind thought. Jake smiled weakly up at Josephine and took at seat on the cloth mat behind him, his previous confidence of 30 seconds ago gone due to her performance with the banana. Josephine looked him triumphantly, not fully realizing her little breakfast stunt didn't appear half as sexy to Jake as it did terrifying. "All done?" she asked cutely to her quiet friend. Jake nodded slowly, causing Josephine to quickly pop the rest of her banana and the left overs of his into her mouth, not even chewing the insignificant amounts before swallowing. Josephine licked the tips of her fingers clean, before folding her arms across and leaning forward with them rested on the table in front of Jake. Josephine smiled down at Jake, looking at him lovingly. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of his little reactions" she thought.  Jake sat there under her gaze looked up at the giantess shyly. "S-So what is it you wanted to talk about again?" he asked.     

End Notes:

Y'all having fun? I'm having fun. Smile. Toss me a review if you please and thank you kindly! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 12 by Rickrolled

Author Note: This Chapter contains a detailed account of both rape and incest. If these topics are triggering to the reader, I highly suggest reading one of the thousands of other fantastic stories on this site. Relevant tags have been added for topics that will be covered in this and future chapters.  Thank you. -RR 


Josephine looked at Jake as he sat across from her on the kitchen counter, his back straight and legs crossed, waiting for her to say something to him. Josephine cleared her throat and she saw Jake straighten even more, like his fate hung on whatever it was she was about to say. Josephine felt slightly sorry for her tiny friend. He seemed so desperate to please those around him that it made him appear overly submissive; a trait she personally loved about him, but knew the rest of the world would not hesitate to abuse, as Jake made his way throughout life and adulthood. Josephine knew Jake had a confident and even wild side to him; she had seen it multiple times since bringing him home, albeit briefly and deeply desired to see that side of him more often. She needed Jake to relax around her and be comfortable, even when she teased him. 

"Nervous?" Josephine said softly to the cute boy in front of her. Jake squirmed a bit on the cloth mat he sat on before answering. "What kinda guy wouldn't be around someone so beautiful?" Jake said flirtatiously, trying to fake confidence. Josephine smiled and blew him a kiss. "Careful Jake, flattery will get you everywhere." Josephine teased. Jake laughed at the remark but was still pessimistic about this whole "meeting". He didn't know why they needed to have a serious talk after everything they had been through and his admittance to her in the bathroom. Was she still angry with him? Getting bored of him? Was he about to be kicked out and left to fend for himself? Josephine saw the uncertainty in Jakes eyes despite his words and repeated her question. "Seriously Jake, what's got you so nervous to have simple chat with me? Are you still scared or something?" Josephine asked with a playful pout. Jake shied away from her rather blunt inquiry. "W-What? No I'm not scared, I m-mean y-yes kinda...but not of y-you not like that y-you're great!" Jake stuttered, not knowing what to say to keep the air clean between them. "Just keep her happy man get it together!" his brain screamed. "I mean I-I respect you, uh Josephine and understand that ya know what you say goes and-" Josephine's playful pout turned into an actual frown as she interrupted him with a loud exhale. "Jake seriously?!" She said loudly to the shocked boy. "Stand up for yourself! Stop telling people what you think they want to hear and be honest for once!" Josephine lamented at the boy below her, his body shrinking further into the cloth mat under the weight of her words. "Jake, listen, I don't want you to spend the rest of your life terrified of other people, me especially!" Josephine said, moving back slowly from her small friend as she realized she'd been looming over him during her outburst. Josephine softened her posture to appear less threatening to the small boy. "Jake...for Lord's sake you are the sweetest person I know. You go above and beyond for anyone and everyone." Josephine gently reached out with her hand and stroked his cheek with the pad of her finger. "You have every right to be the happiest 4-inch man in the whole world Jake, and...I don't know it's like you're constantly walking on egg shells around me..." Josephine said sadly. "I know we had a rough first night and this morning was filled with some ups and downs but I promise you..." Josephine paused. "No matter how angry I get with you or whatever crazy mood I'm in... Jake I would never intentionally hurt you...y-you know that right?" Josephine said softly, wanting Jake to know more than anything they she loved him, without actually saying the words. Jake looked down at the smooth red cloth mat in front of his crossed legs. "You have to tell her man..." Jake's brain chided. "She deserves to know why you are the way you are."

Jake looked up at Josephine. She saw his eyes begin to glisten over. "Josephine.....J-Jose" He said, correcting himself. "Please just promise me that no matter what I'm about to tell you, that won't abandon me or give me away." Jake sniffled. He wanted to stay with Josephine while he was this size no matter what. Josephine looked at him longingly. Jake looked more vulnerable to her in this moment than she had ever seen. She wanted nothing more than to smother him in love and affection, but she remained still, listening. Is he about to finally open up to me? Josephine asked herself.  For as tiny a person as Jake was, he remained a giant mystery to Josephine, as well as all the other girls at Westover High that had noticed his fit physique through his baggy clothes. "Of course sweetie...nothing you say will leave this counter...and I would never give you up Jake" Josephine said truthfully, shaking her mind at the thought of what other girls would do to him. Sure she teased Jake, but they would follow through and cause real damage. Jake gave her an unconvinced nod. "B-Before I start, please know from the bottom of my hear Jose... that everything I said in the bathroom about you was true." Jake paused. "I like you Josephine, I really, really do.... you're the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world." Josephine smiled at this halfheartedly, sensing a "but" coming. "B-But it's true... I am...I am still afraid of you." Josephine lifted head off her hands and sat back confused, hurt tears forming in her eyes. "J-Jake but why!?.. Listen I know I can be a little overbearing and heated at times but I-I-Ive never done anything to actually hurt you!" Josephines eyes looked at Jakes shoulder, her face blushing as she recalled the circumstances around the one injury Jake had sustained as a result of both their negligence in the bedroom. Jake saw her face blush and followed her eyes to the shriveled bandaid on his shoulder. "This isn't about my shoulder injury... please Jose, just let me explain." Josephine wiped a fresh tear off her cheek and rested her chin on an arm, promising Jake she wouldn't move or speak till he was finished. 

Jake sighed. "You still have my cell phone?" he asked. Josephine nodded slightly. She had placed it in her gym bag after he shrunk at school and now that she thought about it, hadn't remembered it ringing a single time since she brought him home. She slightly expected a police manhunt to start soon for the boy after he didn't come home last night, but so far had seen nothing on her socials or the local news. "It hasn't rang because no is going to call it." This made her eyebrows raise. "Huh? but what about your parents?" Josephine spoke up, ignoring her promise a second ago to stay silent. Jake sighed. "Jose...Jose my parents are dead." Josephines jaw dropped. Jake ignored this and continued. "My Dad was an operator in the Army while I was growing up. He was attached to a group out of Fort Bragg operating in Syria...He is...was... amazing and remains my hero and role model to this very day." Jake said. "Dad always went the extra mile for his guys, never gave up on anything, took all the risks." Jake said, his voice turning sad. "...Until one day... the risks took him. My... Mom got the call when I was in the 6th grade. She came and got me out of school and told me Dad wasn't going to be coming home." Josephines tears started welling up again. She had no idea Jake was an Orphan. She thought about her own parents. Despite them being gone a lot, she couldn't imagine losing them, especially her Daddy. He was her world and she was his. "Jake I'm so so sorry"...she sniffled. She reached her hand back out and traced his back gently, trying to comfort him from his painful recollection. Josephine didn't want to press Jake, but she had to know how this all related to him being afraid of her. She saw Jake smile weakly...enjoying the brief skin to skin contact with her. "...And...your Mom?...what happened to her? Josephine felt Jake's entire body shudder under her fingers at the mention of his mother. "Here it goes" Jake thought as he passed the point of no return.

Josephine saw Jake steady himself for whatever he was about say to her. "After Dad died, Mom...started drinking...getting involved with drugs and...bad people." Jake said. "She was constantly getting angry at me for things I would or wouldn't do. I tired to care for her and anticipate her needs...I knew she missed my Dad...we both did... but she just kept getting worse and her mood swings started turning...physical." Josephines blood froze. She thought she sensed where this was going and didn't want to believe it. Jake couldn't have been abused. Not the sweetest, most caring person she knew. The reality she would find out, was much, much worse. "I...I was in the 7th grade...I came home from practice one day." Jake said. "I had just started wrestling and loved the release it gave me to go all out on the mat and let loose my anger at the world for Dad's death and Mom's downward spiral. It was... therapeutic." Jake gave a weak smile recalling his favorite school pastime before his face darkened...his memory returning to that night. That awful, awful night.  "Mom was drunk on the coach with her girl friends. There was liquor bottles everywhere and snow residue under their noses." Josephine was confused before remembering snow was slang for cocaine. That wasn't weed, those were serious drugs, she thought. Jake's body shuddered even more. "T-they called me over to them as I walked through the door, complimenting Mom on my l-looks" Jake was having trouble breathing. "T-they pulled me unto the couch... and asked Mom if they could p-play with me... I-I tried to pull away, but I was too little... too weak to escape them." Josephine felt like she was listening to a horror movie. "They started ripping my clothes off, yelling at me, clawing at my back... telling me to stop fighting it" Jake said through raspy breaths. "They punched me in the face over and over until I let go of my belt, ripping it off while beating me with it, telling me they were about to make me a man." Jake started sobbing. Josephine felt like part of her was dying listening to Jake suffer through his traumatic tale. Jake reached behind his back and grabbed one of Josephine's fingers, using all his might to bring her digit in front of him, hugging it close to his chest. Josephine loosened muscles and attempted to make her giant hand weightless, letting Jake guild her hand and fingers where he wanted in front of his shaking body. She felt him hug her finger like a teddy bear and her heart melted. She was happy Jake was reaching out to her physically for comfort but her mind wasn't at all prepared for what happened next. Jake grasped the end of Josephines pinky with his right hand and lifted his left arm up. "They...They took out their cigarette lighters..." Jake said, placing the tip of her large pinky finger in his armpit, and slowly ran it down the length of his left side. "and burned me while they took turns taking me inside them." Josephines blood froze as she felt dozens of small scar tissue bumps on Jakes left side, running all the way from his armpit to the bottom of his ribcage. Jakes wet eyes were clinched shut as he completed the movement down his body with her giant pinky, his mind flashing back to each scream he gave that night for each time the flames touched his 12 year old body. Jake recalled for Josephine in detail the rest of that night. His screaming... the unimaginable pain he went through... and worst of all, the pure terror he felt as he looked up to see his own mother smiling above him...completely naked like the other women in the room; Josephines blood froze as Jake countinued, recounting how each of his moms girlfriends grabbed a leg or arm in the room pinning him to the rough carpet as his own mother mounted him. "You *hiccup* remind me so much of you Father *hiccup* Jakey" he remembered her saying. Jake swallowed hard and looked up in Josephines eyes. Anger, Fear, Disgust, Sadness... all swirling within them as he spoke. "My own...mother r-raped me Jose." Jake said, before falling silent.

Josephine felt the windows of her world crack and shatter around her as she realized just how cruel this world could be. It was an atrocity what happened to Jake...and now she fully understood why he reacted to her the way he did. "...J-Jake......." Josephine couldn't even form words. Jake looked at her and continued, his voice it little louder now that he had made it through the most difficult part of his story. "The state came to the house and took custody me the next day after I told my middle school gym teacher what happened." Jake sniffed and wiped warm tears from his eyes. "She didn't even deny what she had done, told CPS good riddance and that she was happy to be rid of me." Jake brought Josephines finger back to his chest and hugged it again. "She just, gave me away without an apology or second thought, and I never saw her again....I got the call winter of my freshman year that Mom's body was found out in the cold on a street in Charlotte" Jake said deadpanned staring ahead at nothing. "Doctors said autopsy confirmed the cause of death was a drug over dose of fentanyl." Jake said plainly. Josephine felt the tip of her finger getting wet as Jake cried on it, his face buried in the pad of her finger. "That's why I'm submissive to women. That's why I avoid girls my age and do everything I can to avoid them." Jake looked up at Josephine. "...and that's why...a part of me is still very much afraid of you." Jake said with renewed tears. Josephine pulled her hand away from Jake, suddenly feeling like a monster for the things she had done. The confusion and fear she had put him through. Jake tried desperately to hold on to her finger but she was too strong as she pulled away and sat her hands on the edge of the granite counter, griping it with trembling hands. Jake started to panic. "I-I don't want to be this way and I'm sorry my brain is wired like it is but it's..it's just a type of fear I cant turn off." Jake said quickly, looking up into Josephines eyes, which he couldn't read at all. Jake saw this and felt like he was beginning to look like tiny, damaged goods in her eyes; his own widened. You tiny fucking idiot, She doesn't want you anymore. Jake shot up, running over to her giant hands as fast as he could and throwing himself in front of them, covering each individual finger and nail in sloppy kisses. "J-Josephine! I-I'll do whatever it takes to stay with you!.. I-I promise I won't be a burden!...a-and y-you can do whatever you want with my body!.... just please, please, please don't throw me away... like she did." Jake cried up to her before he released her hands and got in the prone face down, his entire body in total subjugation before Josephine Rimefrost. Josephine looked at his tiny scar covered body, processing everything she now knew about Jake. Everything he had went through...and everything she had done to him. Josephines stomach turned upside down and she felt the banana from earlier making its way back up.  "I...I think I need to go to the... b-bathroom" Josephine stammered as she stood up and ran away from Jake's still prone body on the cold granite counter top; her own making a beeline to the bathroom toilet as she lifted its lid and vomited.    


End Notes:

Rate and Review please. -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 13 by Rickrolled

Jake lay face down on the cool countertop of Josephine's granite kitchen counter as he waited on his titanic caretaker to return from the bathroom. He was small, but his ears could still perceive the sounds of a female gaging as he heard Josephine vomit in the bathroom. Jake didn't know what else to do. He had told Josephine everything;  recounting the trauma of his early childhood to her in vivid detail and literally offered himself to her to do with as she pleased, just as long as she didn't abandon him. Jake hated feeling so pathetic. He wished he could be on a wrestling mat right now with his friends to relieve some pent up stress. Jake thought briefly about wrestling with a sad smile. He would miss it. He truly loved the sport. Wrestling was an individual sport with team-scale consequences. You mattered both as a teammate and your own person. In wrestling you were depended on to carry your weight. You were wanted. Jake wanted Josephine to still want him. He hoped he didn't look like damaged goods in her eyes now. She obviously liked him...or maybe she just liked his current situation. "I can trust her...right?" he thought to himself. Jake sat up as he heard the bathroom door open and footsteps approach. Jake heard Josephines bare feet leave the carpet of the living room, soft slapping sounds coming to his ears as she made contact with the hard floor of the kitchen. She turned the corner and made brief eye contact with Jake before going the fridge and pulling out a gallon of milk. Josephine felt like she needed to fill her stomach with something heavier than water after coughing her stomachs contents into the toilet. Jake thought her eyes looked red and puffy as she passed, like she'd been crying. "She's a mess...how can I make her feel better?" he thought, desperate to keep his captor happy. Josephine grabbed both a regular glass from the shelf and a shot glass from her father's liquor cabinet, filling them both up with cold milk before returning to the kitchen counter where Jake still sat.

Josephine retook her seat on the stool in front of Jake and placed his glass in front of him. Jake walked over to it, the tip of the class coming up past his knees. "Sorry, its the smallest glass we have in the house." Josephine said, seeing the size difference between the shot glass and Jake's body. "No, no thank you this is great." Jake said as he lowered his face to the milks white surface and drank from the glass. It felt amazing going down his throat and was thicker than he remembered, almost like milk flavored syrup. Josephine, despite how bad she felt about what Jake had been through, couldn't help but let out a chuckle under breath at how he looked. Jake heard this and looked up at Josephine confused, sporting a tiny milk mustache. Josephine noticed this and put on a full on smile now. "I'm sorry Jake...hahaha...you just remind me of a cat we used to have when I was little. She loved milk." Jake listened to her laugh. Her voice was so angelic when she was happy. He'd do anything to hear that laugh everyday. Jake wiped his face and walked over to Josephine. He placed a hand on her arm, looking up at her face. "Jose, can you pick me up?" He asked. Josephine felt conflicted. She felt like a demon for the way she had acted around Jake their first night together. She didn't know why she had treated him the way she did. She could still hear his screams as she held him above her mouth..how his body trembled under her toes when she threatened to crush him...his angry cries coming up from her toilet bowl when she placed him in timeout. All of it was awful and she regretted every thing she had done. She looked down at Jake, truly remorseful. "Jake...I'll never be able to apologize enough for how I've treated you. I've let my messed up mind and sick thoughts get the better of me... I had no idea my actions were just adding on to your previous trauma. I promise I'll change Jake...I don't want to to think of me as a bully or monster...I promise I'll do a better job taking care of you." Josephine said truthfully. 

Jake heard this and ignored it. He didn't want her to change, he liked Josephine the way she was, he didn't need her turning into a giant big sister, he needed her be Josephine. Jake stood in front of her on the kitchen counter and thought to himself on a safe middle ground. "How about a reset?" He asked up to her. Josephine looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" She asked curiously. "Here, pick me me up and I'll show you." Jake said lifting his arms up. Jake smiled knowing exactly how to make both of them feel better. Josephine reached down and gently cupped Jake in her palms, bringing him up to her face. Jake stood up in her hands and waved at her like it was the first time he had seen the giant woman. "Hi. My name is Jake Porter. I'm a senior at Westover High. I have a 3.8 GPA and hope to hope to go to Penn State on a wrestling scholarship." Jake said proudly. Josephine frowned. "...come on...really Jake?...." she complained. This wasn't making her feel better and she didn't see how this was going to make up for her horrific actions of the past day. "Really really" Jake said with a confident smile. Josephine cleared her throat. Fuck it, she thought. "Hi, my name is Josephine Rimefrost. I don't know what my GPA is exactly but I'm hoping to graduate high-school on time this year and go to massage therapy school in Atlanta to become a masseuse." Josephine said with a shy grin. That wasn't so bad, she thought. Jake's eyebrows raised. "Really? A masseuse? Thats awesome! I don't even think we have one in this town, you'd make an absolute killing!" Jake said. Josephine smiled, she hadn't even thought about that. This was nice. It was a normal conversation. "So tell me Jake, do you play any sports at Westover High?" Josephine asked playfully, already knowing the answer. Jake's smile somewhat lessened. "I am or...was on the wrestling team." Jake retuned to his former bravado. "It's a bit complicated you see? Turns out my Chemistry teacher shrunk me down to teach me to stand up for myself or something like that..." Jake trailed off before coming back. "But its not all doom and gloom because he left me in the hands of this super hot girl in my class." Jake said proudly. Josephine blushed, had he really forgiven her just like that? Josephine caught Jake looking at her for a response. "D-Did...did he now?" she said. Jake beamed. "Oh yeah, she's like this amazing volleyball player at my school. Anyway she saved me and brought me to her house and cared for me and is like....super awesome and stuff." Jake said in his best California accent. Josephine continued to blush but the coverstaion was starting to feel a bit cringe, hearing Jake talk like this about her, knowing she had in fact NOT been super awesome since she brought him home. "And get this" Jake added, bringing his hands up to his mouth. Josephine rolled her eyes and brought Jake closer to her ear to hear his cute little secret. "Turns out, she's a total freak in the bedroom!" Jake said, laughing. Josephine felt her body warm all over and her face go red as a tomato. "J-Jake! I am not!" she said loudly, covering Jake accidentally in small bits of saliva. "Oh she totally is..." Jake said, wiping spit off himself, continuing to speak about Josephine in the third person, "she rocked my entire world, it was like I was completely surrounded by her." Josephine  felt her pussy beginning to moisten, recalling the feeling of Jake being thrust deep inside her, how his tiny body felt as she clamped down on him with her vaginal muscles. "I...I..." she stammered. Her legs began to squirm under the kitchen counter. "Am I wrong?" Jake said flirtatiously, still laughing at how worked up Josephine was getting at his sudden directness. This was the Josephine he liked. Cute and flustered. "I...I.." Josephine said trying to regain her composure. "I think...we are due for a shower." Josephine said with a smirk, folding her palms together, sandwiching Jake between them. Jake's world went dark as her hands closed around him and he felt Josephine leave the stool. 

Josephine hummed as she skipped over the bathroom with Jake in her hands. He really was one of the smartest people she knew. To be able to make her smile and blush again in the midst of everything they had been through and discussed...he really was nothing short of incredible to her. "I love him so much." she thought. Josephine opened her hands and sat Jake on the sink counter. She blew him a kiss and began to prepare her shower. Jake took a seat next to the soap dispenser and watched as Josephine went about preparing her bathing routine, grabbing various towels and rags from the bathroom closet, placing them strategically around the floor in front of the shower door and inside the shower for use. Jake saw Josephine walk to the sink cabinet in front of him and lean down, making sweet eye contact with him as she removed what looked like a 2 inch tall white candle from the drawer below him along with a box of matches. Jake stared in awe as a flame the size of a campfire ignited as Josephine lit a match and transferred it over to the candle wick. Josephine stifled a laugh at Jake's reaction to the flame as she watched him stand up and slowly approach the candle. Fully naked, save for a brown bandage loosely wrapped around his shoulder, Josephine couldn't help but laugh, a prehistoric headline flashing across her mind. "Tiny naked caveman discovers fire" she thought, grinning ear to ear. Jake ignored the giggling giantess above him and stared in awe at the delicate bouncing flame, waves of warmth hitting his body as he stood beside the candle. Jake loved camping and everything to do with the outdoors. Campfires were a huge part of that. Jake remembered sitting across from his Dad in the woods on a cool fall night, talking about the wild, survival tactics and just life in general, Jake trying to absorb every bit of knowledge while roasting marshmallows with his Dad and hero. 

Josephine watched Jake for minutes, who looked completely lost staring into the small flame on her vanilla scented candle. She was about to reach for him when she saw the candle light reflect off of a single tear rolling down his smiling cheek. The image was beautiful and haunting to her. He looked happy but also so fragile in the moment, like he would shatter if she touched him.  "Jake... sweetie, what's the matter?" Josephine asked concerned. Jake adverted his eyes from the flame, looking up at Josephine with a smile while wiping his eyes and cheek with his wrist. "It's nothing it's... just a good memory that all" Jake said with a sad smile. Josephine wanted to inquire further but decided against it. There would plenty of time to cuddle and talk about the past later. Right now it was shower time. All Josephine had been wearing was an oversized T-Shirt, as she had never taken the time to recollect her panties from earlier. Josephine looked at Jake seductively and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, slowly pulling it up over her head, reveling her tan melons in all their glory to lone male in attendance. Jakes mind shifted quickly as Josephine did a strip tease with her one article of clothing. Jake stared up at Josephine in awe. He loved her breasts. "Sweet Lord...." Jake said. Josephine looked down at the tiny man below, gawking at her as she undressed. She loved how Jake looked at her naked body. It made her feel loved and admired, almost like a goddess. "Like what you see?" Josephine called down to Jake with a tone sweet as honey. She wanted to make him happy and forget whatever sad memory had dominated his mind seconds prior. Jake just nodded, he felt like he was drooling. "Jose...I mean....Just wow..you're... beautiful Jose...." Jake said, completely under her spell.  Josephine's cheeks flushed. She liked a compliment just as much as the next girl, but coming from someone like Jake; someone she had complete and total power over sent pleasure signals all throughout her body. He hadn't said the words she wanted to hear but they would come. She tuned around and walked over to the shower door, swaying her hips and well proportioned ass as she did so. She opened the shower door, reached inside turned the water on. A cascade of warm water poured from the shower head and rained down, filling the bathroom with mist as the waters hot temperature battled the cool bathroom air. Josephine turned around to face Jake and walked back over to Jake, looming over him, her bush level with Jake and sink counter. Jake gulped audibly from excitement and allure, staring ahead at Josephines neatly trimmed pubic hair. "Alright Mister, lets get you cleaned up." Josephine said as she sat her palm down in front of Jake, who boarded immediately. 

Josephine entered the shower with Jake in tow and sat him gently on the shampoo rack under and behind the shower head. Drops of warm water rained down on Josephines naked body, the splash of the impacts Josephines face and chest coating Jakes entire body in seconds. "Is it too warm?" Josephine asked as she reached for the shampoo bottle. She wanted this to be a good experience for them both. Jake just stared ahead and gave two thumbs up, knowing his small voice wouldn't be able to carry over the sound of the pouring water. Josephine smiled and began running shampoo through her hair. She took a step back, turning around in the shower as she did so, letting Jake see every inch of her wet, naked body. Normally she would never have the confidence to do this, but with Jake she felt different. Confident. Empowered. To Josephine, the way Jake looked at her wasn't creepy; it was admiration. She was his soul focus. His world. To her knowledge Jake was only person in the world his size and his entire focus was on her and her alone. Jake's heart was beating a mile a minute, and for the first time since shrinking, its tempo hadn't increased out of fear, but instead lust. Jake's member stood at full salute as Josephine turned around and exposed her perfect tan butt to him, water droplets bouncing off the creamy surface, streams of water disappearing between her cheeks. Jake was definitely an ass man but he didn't want to broadcast this too much, so with pained effort he brought his gaze back up to smile at Josephine as she ran her shampooed covered hands through her hair. 

Josephine looked down at Jake and noticed the poor boy looked almost in pain; being so close yet so far from her wet naked form. She had caught his gaze resting on her ass more than once during there short time together and had used this shower as an opportunity to close the case on what kind of man she thought he was. "Jake..." Josephine said in as seductive a voice as she could muster. "Do you think you can help with my... hard to reach areas?" Josephine teased. "YES!...I mean s-sure...If you w-want me to that is!" Jake stammered loudly, hoping like all hell she could hear his confirmation over the sounds of the steamy hot shower. Josephine giggled and blew him a kiss. "Thank you sweetie, now just relax.." Josephine said he she reached for Jake with one hand and her coconut body wash with the other. Josephine turned her back to the shower head, saving Jake from the direct current with her body, while she drizzled the body wash across her breasts. She sat the body wash down and brought Jake up to her face. "Let's get you lathered up" Josephine said as she took Jakes body and gently rubbed him over her breasts, coating his tiny body in the white soapy mixture. Josephine felt weak in the knees as she sensed his body brush against her nipples. She wasn't the only one. Jake moaned softly as he felt his body and more importantly, his penis make direct contact with the soft skin of her slick breasts. Once Josephine felt Jake was throughly covered in body wash, she began to gently rub him over her body like a bar of soap. Jake just relaxed as he felt himself dragged down between her breasts and over her toned stomach, arms, shoulders and neck. She brought his body up to her face and rubbed him on her cheeks and nose before giving him a quick peck, covering his face with her plumb lips. "You're such a big helper" she said with a smile. "No p-problem" Jake said weakly in an almost euphoric state. "Let's keep going" she said before flashing Jake an evil grin, bringing Jake to her armpits. Josephines pussy throbbed as she began rubbing Jakes body up and down her freshly shaved underarms, her darker side getting a bit of attention. Jake thought he would be disgusted but the area was surprisingly clean, only faintly smelling of sweat. Jake then felt his body lowered across her stomach again as Josephines hand took him south. Jake saw her bring a foot up to rest on the shower wall, spreading her legs in the process as Jake was rubbed up and down her inner thighs, inches away from her pussy.

Jake could see Josephines vagina twitching as she used his body to clean her long thighs and legs. Jake couldn't tell if her lower lips were wet from the shower water or arousal. This question was quickly answered as Jakes body was dragged through a nest of public hair before his slick face was pressed against her engorged clitoris, a substance thicker than water coating his face. He could smell the inviting scent from her hungry sex tunnel below him and could feel the heat immolating from it. Jake had already had one round with the beast prior and wasn't super eager to be offered up as a snack for Josephines cunt so soon, but told himself whatever she wanted, he wouldn't object to. He wanted to make her happy and what she said, goes. Josephine was his goddess and protector, as he saw it, she could use him as she saw fit; he had told her as much earlier in the kitchen, although he admitted he didn't think she would be cashing in on the offer so soon.   

Josephine felt waves of pleasure and power wash over her as she held Jakes slick body against her clit. She so badly wanted to satisfy herself with his tiny body again and let her vagina munch on him until she climaxed, but she had other plans. Jake felt his face leave the beach ball sized clitoris as he was lowered further down. His body glided across the lips of her steaming sex.  Josephine brought her other hand down behind herself, grabbing Jakes legs gently. Jake felt Josephines other hand grip his legs and was certain she was about to pry her labia wide so she could thrust his body inside of herself, but instead he found his body continuing his path between her legs. Jake felt his entire body become inverted as he came face to face with Josephines puckered anus. The skin around the twitching hole was noticeably darker than the best of her tan body and for a split second, Jake feared the worst. Josephine's dark thoughts resurfaced briefly as she thought about what Jake must be looking at. Josephine loved the feeling over control she had over Jake. If she wanted him inside her ass, he would go. She had all the power here and loved it...but she also loved him. There was a plethora of dark and maybe even disgusting things she wanted to try with Jake, but she would ask him for his consent first. She still had needs, but she was going to be different. She was going to be better. Josephine subconsciously contracted her anus while thrusting her fingers inside her vagina, rubbing her clit in circles with her thumb. Jake heard squelching sounds and saw the wrinkled hole in front of him twitch. Despite his lack of experience in the bedroom, Jake told himself he would have no issues eating a clean girls ass as a full gown man, but at his current size, he knew the roles would be reversed and Jake had no wish to become a suppository, despite his attraction and feelings towards his savior. Josephine began to moan and Jake felt relief wash over him as he felt his body continue its journey through up through her ass cheeks, away from her butthole. "Oh thank God" Jake said aloud, though quiet enough for Josephine not to hear him over the sounds of the shower and her own moans of pleasure. Jake felt a soft squishy presence hug his entire body as he was brought up in between Josephines pillow like asscheeks. Jake felt his dick harden once more as Josephine's hand sandwiched Jakes body against her right cheek, moving his body in circles on her smooth rear. This was it. Jake was in absolute heaven. All he could sense was the feeling of softness and the smell of coconut as his soap covered body did its job, cleaning and moisturizing her behind. Jake felt bad for how fast he was about to cum but told himself if any other guy found himself in his position they wouldn't last that long either, restoring some of his pride. Jake's dick began the throb and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

Josephine felt Jake begin to spasm against her ass and knew he was about to climax. She felt herself getting close to the edge as well and thrust her fingers into herself harder while she applied more pressure to the tiny man trapped against her ass cheek. Jake's feeling of euphoria as he released his seed all over Josephines ass cheek was accompanied by an incredible pressure on his back as his surroundings begin to shake. Josephine let out an animalistic scream which was only amplified in the confined space of the shower as she came, two spasms of her body releasing what looked to Jake like a gallon of Josephines cum as he watched it impact the white shower floor below before being dissolved and washed down the drain with the hot shower water.  Jake felt the intense pressure against his back slowly subside and his body peel away from Josephines slick ass cheek as she gently removed him, his shoulder bandage falling off his body as the soap and pressure from Josephines hand finally diminished the last of its adhesive properties. Josephine turned the shower water temperature down slightly and brought Jake up to lay on her chest, gently placing him atop her left breast, moving it and its occupant under the current of warm water. Josephine smiled proudly as she looked down at Jake, the shower water washing Jakes body free of any body wash as well as any residue of her own. She lifted the underside of her breast up and brought her lips down to Jake, giving his toned back a soft long kiss. Jake looked up at her through the gentle shower rain and saw Josephine smiling at him. "Did I do a good job cleaning?" He asked up to his wet, beaming goddess. Josephine felt her cheeks blush red and kissed him again. "Sweetie you were absolutely amazing. That was the best shower I've had in years!" she said laughing down at the tiny man. Jake laughed back weakly and held up his right hand, giving her a big thumbs up. 

Josephines smile faded to shock and she quickly turned of the water and covered Jake with a hand while she stepped out unto a clean towel. Josephine didn't even take time to dry herself before gently placing Jake on the bathroom sink counter. Jake was confused. Had he done something wrong? Everything had just been great, no... perfect. He looked up at Josephine who quickly got down on her knees so she could be eye level with Jake, leaning in with her face to look at him more closely, her nose almost coming into contact with Jakes chest. Jake saw her face quickly approach and backed away out of instinct, tripping backwards over his feet and falling on his butt. The size difference between Josephine's mouth and his body still made him a bit skittish, despite his knowledge that she would never eat him. He felt like an idiot having tripped and fallen in front of her face like that. Josephine didn't laugh or comment, just stared in shock and amazement. "Jose what gives?" Jake said with a pout climbing back to his feet slowly. "Your shoulder Jake, it's gone!" Josephine said a bit louder than necessary. "Oh.. yeah I guess the bandaid fell off in the shower, it's nothing to freak out over Jose, we can replace it besides, I told you before it doesn't even hurt anymore, relax" Jake said in a moody voice. He hated being coddled over injuries and Josephine he found could be extremely overprotective at times. "Not the bandaid you little idiot your injury! It's gone!" Josephine shouted matter-of-factly. "Huh?.." Jake said turning his head over to see the deep incision he had received. Instead finding a shoulder that completely healed, not even a scar remaining to speak of the deep gash he had sustained in the bedroom with her as a result of his carelessness. Jake looked at Josephine, unsure of what to make of this. Jake chuckled, "So....uhh...what exactly did you put in that body wash?  

End Notes:

My apologies for the delay in posting. I had an unfortunate but expected death in the family and have been out of state away from my computer. Back in the swing of things and should be back to frequent updates now. Please leave a review and rating if at all possible, your comments mean a lot! -RR 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 14 by Rickrolled

Neither Jake or Josephine could believe what they were looking at. Both of their minds were racing about what this meant going forward between the two of them. Josephine recalled Mr. Davis vaguely telling her something about Jake being "more resilient" in his tiny state but this went above that. This was a full on healing factor. His body literally addressed an injury that should have required stitches in God knows how short a time. Josephine knew Jake was tough both physically and mentally given everything he'd been through but this was bordering on superhuman. "Was this a good thing or a really good thing?" her dark mind added. So many times Jake's safety had been the one thing keeping her in check. But now...did she even have to hold back anymore? 

Jake stood there watching Josephines big beautiful eyes stare at him in wonder as if she had just discovered a new element. There was something almost predatory in her gaze; Jake wasn't an idiot, he understood the implications associated with this newfound discovery. Was it just cuts he healed quickly from? Were his bones stronger? Did he still need to breathe? Jakes mind raced and he thought back to his unfortunate incident in the bedroom with Josephine. He definitely felt her fingernail pierce his shoulder. He saw himself bleed, he remembered feeling the pain. He recalled the feeling of suffocation as Josephine clinched her vaginal muscles around this chest, limiting his ability to take a breath. "So what changed?" he thought. Was his body adapting the longer he stayed shrunken? From what Josephine had told Jake, his chemistry teacher was fairly nonchalant about shrinking Jake and leaving him with her. "Did Mr. Davis know this would happen?" Jake shook his head side to side. A hypothesis is worthless if you don't test it. Jake thought with a grin. "Jose.." he said with the slightest bit of excitement in his voice. "Can you put me on the ground?"

Josephine's mind had wandered off and she came back to reality when she heard Jake call her name. "Huh? W-What sorry Jake?" Jake pointed down below the sink counted to the cold tile floor. "You want on the... ground?" Josephine asked curiously, backing away slightly from Jake, whom she didn't realize she had been looming over with her face this whole time. "Yeah...I wanna check something out." Jake said almost too quickly. Josephine didn't reach for him. She had to be responsible and didn't want to rush anything. She had made so many mistakes with Jake since she brought him home. His cuts may heal quickly but he was still a fragile little guy. Her fragile little guy, She thought. Josephine had come to grips with the power balance between the two of them. He was hers...she was in control, but that didn't mean Jake lacked having a say in his own life while he was with her. She was his temporary caring custodian, nothing more. "Until we feel otherwise" her dark mind chided in. "Jake I don't think that's a good idea, we don't even know what this means yet, it could be a one and done type thing, like a cat's nine lives." She said. Jake just scoffed at the remark. "You really have a thing for cats huh?" He said, trying to get her to smile and let down her guard a bit. She looked concerned and while he appreciated the sentiment, Jake was a man of science, and at his current size, he was going to need her help if this was going to work. "Jose, p-please just real quick..." he called up to her, fidgeting with his hands and putting on the puppy dog eyes, trying to sound as innocent and submissive as possible. 

Josephine looked at his precious little display and could've melted in a puddle on the spot. "Oh I could just eat you up you're so darn CUTE" she said through a girlish squeal. "Yeah let's conduct that test another day" Jake joked aloud. "Or never" he thought with a shudder. Josephine still had her doubts and remained still. "Jose seriously...what, you think I'm gonna run away or something?" Jake said with a pout. "You'd have me back in your hands in a split second and you know it!" Jake said. "Plus...I meant what I said in the kitchen. Me, this body... I'm all yours." He added, hoping if he couldn't win over her practical mind he would have better luck with her sexual one. Josephine blushed, it still felt weird to hear that kind of talk from someone his size, or anyone for that matter. "He must really trust me" she thought, nibbling on her pointer finger in contemplation. "Ugh...Fine." she said, reaching out and gently grasping his now dry body naked body in her hands, placing him on the cool bathroom tile next to her knees. Jake just stood there and looked up at her. "Can you stand up Jose?" Jake asked in a loud voice so she could hear him. "Jake why?" Josephine refuted. He already looked so small on the ground next to her. She felt she would look like a skyscraper next him at her full height. "C'mon please?" Jake sweetly chided to the giantess.

Josephine let out an audible groan and slowly stood to her full impressive height. She reached over with a long arm and grabbed a white towel, wrapping it tightly around her chest. "You're not getting a free show after making me do this." She called down playfully. Jake ignored the comment, walking over to her right foot, placing his hands on top of it. Josephine felt his tiny hands atop her wet foot and squirmed, the feeling surprising to her but nice at the same time. "Can you lift up your foot?" Jake shouted up. "What? No! Are you crazy? Jake you could get hurt!" Josephine shouted back down in return, now that she knew what he was up to. "Ya know, for someone so good at teamwork in volleyball, you're pretty shit when it comes to following directions" Jake said with a smug grin. Jake barely had time to react as he saw Josephines toes rise up and make contact with his body, knocking him on his back before all five of the mammoth digits came down, resting gently but firmly on his tiny frame. Jake felt her warm foot pinning his entire body to the cold tile floor. Josephine spread her big and second toes apart, wedging Jakes head in between them so she could see his face from above. "What was that?" she said down in a cold tone to the man under her foot.

Jake just smiled up at the sour giantess above him, flashing her a confident smile from between her fresh vanilla scented toes. Josephine felt Jake's warm body underneath her foot, her toes playfully wiggling on his face. She loved the feeling of him down there, completely at her mercy. Her evil smile shifting to one of shock as she saw Jake smile and lift his face up, placing a soft kiss on the space between her toes, followed by a lick. "Jake! T-Thats gross!" Josephine said, moving her toes closer together around his head and applying slight pressure downwards to halt his kisses, even though she secretly loved the feeling of his lips against the sensitive skin between her toes. "What's gross, we just got out of the shower dummy" Jake said, laughing through a strain, his head gripped tightly by her toes. "Besides your doing great, keep applying more pressure! I don't feel a thing!" he called up, surprised to not be the least bit uncomfortable under her added weight. Josephines mouth dropped in realization. "That little shit! He was exactly where he wanted to be! Him and his stupid test!" She thought. Josephine quickly released Jakes head from between her toes and removed her foot from over top of him. 

Jake remained lying down, looking up at Josephine who had her arms crossed in a pout. "Jake seriously! I'm not gonna step on you to test some stupid theory!" Josephine spat down at the man in front of her feet. Jake laughed and folded his arms behind his head, enjoying the view. "Ya know you're just as beautiful from this angle Jose... it's as if I'm lying down in front of a giant statue of Aphrodite herself." Josephine blushed noticeably and squeezed her legs together. "Your little compliments are going to be the death of you one day." Josephine said, her pout moving upwards into a slight smile. She brought her right foot back up and tilted it towards Jake, tracing around his tiny from with her big toe. She thought about his shoulder let out a sigh. "You're sure you're going to be okay Jake?... I'm not gonna lie... part of me really liked having you down there..." Josephine said with an embarrassed blush, brushing the top of his hair with her big toe. Jake just smiled. "I'm glad you're enjoying this, now c'mon! let's see how far we can push this!" Jake said, spreading his seemingly indestructible body out wide like a snow angel. 

Josephine despite her best wishes found herself bringing her heel to rest just slightly below Jakes feet, her massive sole looming above her shrunken friend. The light above Jake darkened, Josephines foot casting a shadow over his four inch tall form. For reasons he couldn't quite explain, Jake found himself getting hard at the sight of Jose's tan wrinkled sole resting above him. He wasn't a foot person in the slightest, but the idea of being completely at Josephines mercy was somewhat intoxicating. He was a submissive at heart and knew stuff like this made her darker side happy, and in turn that made him happy as well. Jake smiled as he saw the sole slowly descend, making soft contact with his body. 

Jakes stared ahead as Josephine rested her foot on him, once again placing his head between her toes so the two of them could maintain eye contact. Jake gave her a nod to begin. Josephine bit her lip and slowly began to apply minimal pressure on her friends body, the soft flesh on the sides of her foot making contact with the cold tile as they compressed in and around Jake's small body. Josephine saw Jakes expression remained unchanged after this and applied a bit more pressure, hoping he would show at least a little discomfort so they could stop this dumb test and go about their day. Jake felt the pressure increase but aside from the faint smell of Josephines sole beginning to perspire due to nervousness, Jake detected no changes in his condition. Josephine applied even more pressure now, actively standing on him at this point, her face a display of bewilderment as Jake's body felt resilient as a brick under her soft foot. "Incredible...." she thought. Jake started to feel a slight bit of discomfort but decided against verbalizing anything to her. He called up to Josephine between her toes, "go ahead Jose, give me everything..I think I got this!" Josephine's dark mind suddenly brought up a painful memory of a match last year. The memory replacing Jake's face with that a dark haired girl from another high school volleyball team. The same girl who's tempo spike had knocked them out of state finals last year. Josephine saw not Jake's face, but her face between her toes... and smiledGo ahead, you're in control. She's nothing but a bug under your feet. Josephine complied and placed her full weight on Jake, lifting her left foot up slightly while shifting her right one on Jake, curling her toes tightly around his head and pressing down hard as if she where trying to flatten a soda can under her bare feet. That's it. Make her pay. 

Jake felt his face get buried into Josephines warm toes as she brought her full weight down upon him. This was amazing he thought. He couldn't believe the force his body was withstanding. He had taken this gamble knowing full and well what might happen and sure enough, after about 7 seconds under all 150 pounds of the giant volley ball player, he felt one of his ribs snap like a twig. Jake felt a sharp pain in his chest and all the air come rushing out from his lungs in an instant. Reality came back to Josephine as she both felt and heard the snap under her foot. Josephine let out a bloodcurdling scream, removing her now clammy foot off of Jake's writhing form, dropping to the ground on both knees before him, all in less than two seconds. Jake winced in pain and tried to collect his breath but nothing came. His pain receptors in his brain dominated by a dagger like feeling in his right lung that he knew his broken rib must've pierced. Tears the size of softballs splashed all around Jake as Josephine cried above him, certain she had just crushed her tiny friend. Jake found a tiny amount air return to his lungs and tried to breath deeply, hoping with every fiber of his being that he would not to cry out in pain. He couldn't put Josephine through that, this was his idea. Jake refused to make her feel like the bad guy in all this. Josephine heard Jake breathing and franticly brought a finger up to his chest, attempting to softly stroke Jake who was obviously in a great deal of pain. Jake felt her finger touch him and quickly pushed it away, his face changing in sudden shock. He couldn't explain it but... something was happening. 

Jake found his ability to fill his lungs to capacity improve by the second. Jakes chest began to contort up and down unnaturally has he felt his ribcage begin to shift itself inside his own body. Josephine continued to drench Jake in her tears as she cried profusely and wailed apology after apology down to the tiny man. She shouldn't have kept going. She should have stopped. She felt sick to her stomach as she recalled the feeling on satisfaction she felt as she curled her sweaty toes around the head of her mind-made enemy. Her cries stopped briefly as she felt Jake reach out and grab the very finger he had pushed away a second ago and bring it to his chest, hugging it tightly. "J-Jake I'm here I'm here! What can I do!" she said in pure hysterics. She was surprised to see that Jake's expression had changed from one of pure pain to one of utter confusion. "J-Jose, calm down...c-can you feel that!?" Jake said loudly as he rested the pad of her finger against his tiny ribcage. Josephine couldn't feel it at first but then slowly detected the sensation of tiny little bones shifting inside Jake chest, the pad of her finger being pressed back as Jake ribs finally mended and reset themselves back to regular shape. 

Josephine removed her finger off Jake who immediately jumped to his feet, the tiny man taking in a very loud and pronounced full breath of air. This convinced Jake that not only had his ribs reset themselves, the hole in his lung must've instantly healed too. "This is so fucking cool!" Jake said, jumping up and down while pumping his fist in the air. Josephine fell back on her butt and just stared at Jake. "Y-You're...you're ok?...." Josephine said in shock. "Fit as a fiddle!" Jake said in a county accent, shooting his titanic friend a smile and big thumbs up. "Oh...well that's good." Josephine said without a hint of emotion before swopping Jake up in the blink of an eye before her face and screaming at him. "You dumb little inconsiderate asshole!" Josephine spat not caring how much saliva she covered Jake in during her outburst. "You had me worried absolutely sick! This d-dumbass little test of yours! Jake I thought I c-crushed you!" Josephine cried, fresh tears raining down her cheeks. Jake wiped spit off his face before responding cautiously back to Josephine. "You kinda did...hahaha..." Jake said with a laugh, trying to lighten the mood. 

Josephine stood up with Jake in hand and sat him back down on the sink counter roughly. She sat down across from him on the rim of the bathtub, not even caring that the position of the towel gave him a clear sightline of her vagina. She turned her head to the side and refused to look at Jake who remained stranded on the bathroom sink. Jake sat down himself and silently cursed. If ever there came out a book on women and their emotions, Jake told himself he would be there to snag the very first copy. Josephine looked hurt, sad and furious, all at the same time. Jake called out to her and tried to apologize. "Jose look I know you're mad and I'm sorry okay...we could've tested that a different way, I just got excited." he said. Josephine refused to acknowledge him and buried her face in her hands. "Look I know I forced you into something you were uncomfortable with and the result probably scared you. I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry, please look at me Jose" Jake said, suddenly realizing that he probably screwed the pooch big this time. Josephine didn't move an inch, just wept softly into her hands. This wasn't like Josephine. She was completely shut down. It was now Jakes turn to feel terrible. Much like the first night here, one person just went through an experience thinking they had nearly killed the other. Jake remembered the fear he felt looking at the back of Josephines throat, thinking he was about to get eaten. Josephine probably had just experienced a similar fear when she thought she accidentally killed him under her foot. Oh Jake you moron, he chastised himself. He needed Josephine. She was the person he needed more than anything and more on the short term side of things, the only person who could get him down off this sink counter. Jake looked over the edge and pondered the drop off the bathroom sink counter. "Actually, now that I think about it, I'd probably survive the fall... after breaking every bone in my body that is." There was not lamp power cord to fast rope down or soft pink carpet to cushion his impact. Jake told himself he wouldn't be in a rush to test a nosedive onto the hard tile floor of the bathroom anytime soon. Sure his body would probably heal itself physically in a matter on minutes, but the pain. Jake shuddered. He would still feel every bit of the pain, he told himself. He didn't want to know what kind of damage that would bring about mentally

Josephine sat on the tub rim for about 10 minutes before shifting her gaze over to Jake, who remained exactly where she left him, laying down on his side curled up with his back facing her. Josephine couldn't tell if he was sleeping or just sulking. She slowly stood and got back down to her knees in front of the sink. The same place she had kneeled before Jake got the bright idea to test his new found resilience under her foot. She didn't hate him for trying. She hated herself for enjoying it. She had just spent the past 10 minuets in self revelation. Her fetish wasn't about dominating Jake, it was about taking her frustrations against her enemies out on other people, Jake was just a matter of convenience due his size. She felt both good and terrible that she had finally come to this conclusion about her kink. Now she just had to figure out a way to tell Jake. How could she even break the news? "Oh hi Jake, by the way, I like to pretend you're people that I hate and abuse you in their place, cool?" Josephine sighed, her breath inadvertently hitting Jakes back and causing him to roll over, jumping back in surprise to see Josephines face so close once more. It never failed to amaze Jake how someone so massive could sneak up on him so easily. If things ever got bad with Josephine, like really bad, he would probably never see it coming. Unless she wanted him to. Jake shuddered, a certain nightmare resurfacing temporarily.     

Jake took the initiative. "Look Jose, I feel terrible for making you do that. That was wrong of me...I took some time to think and I-" Jake didn't know what to expect from his titanic friend but interrupted by laughter certainly wasn't on the list. Josephine wiped a tear from her right eye and smiled, a kind of mocking smile that Jake couldn't quite place. "I'm... sorry?" Jake said, shrinking back into himself a bit. "Oh Jake...You really think you could force me to do anything?" Josephine said in a tone that verged on cruel. Uh oh. Jake thought. She's definitely still upset. Jake decided to remain quiet and just looked down at his legs. He didn't want his mouth to get him into even more trouble. He had pissed her off and secretly wondered if he was about to have another timeout period in the cold waters of her toilet. Josephine caught Jake quickly glance to his right in the direction of the toilet bowl and Josephine rolled her eyes. "Jake, chill out I'm going to put you back in there" She said with a bit of sadness. What was it every time something negative happened between them Jakes mind automatically went to punishments? She thought. "Because that's what you've done to him" her brain answered. "Because despite everything he's still scared of you" it continued. She saw Jake let off a little shiver. "Are you cold?" She asked deadpanned. Jake had actually been freezing the past 10 minuets on the cold porcelain sink counter but didn't want to make his discomfort known to the pissed off giantess. "J-Just a little, but I'll be ok." he said weakly. Josephine looked at Jake annoyed. He was a terrible liar but she understood why he was acting the way he was. "Jake, seriously relax, I'm not mad at you...look...I have to admit some things...some personal things to you and clear the air. I'm going to pick you and up and we are going to go to the living room to have a little chat, okay?" Josephine said, trying an adopt a softer tone. "Ok." Jake said nervously, standing and slowly lifting his arms to be picked up. He had just discovered he possessed a supernatural shrunken healing factor and yet here he was terrified of a pending conversation with Josephine.  

Josephine gently grabbed Jake and walked into the living room, grabbing one of her mothers blankets and a couple pillows to make herself and Jake more cozy. This was going to be a long difficult conversation and she wanted Jake to feel as comfortable as possible while they spoke. She sat Jake atop a pillow on the couch. "Wait here, I think it's high time I put on some actual clothes so you can focus." Josephine said in a joking tone, trying to loosen up Jake a little bit. Jake sat there on the pillow, obedient and still. "Ok." He said. Josephine looked at Jake with a frown. "Why did he look so nervous?" Josephine thought as she made her way up stairs to get changed. Jake normally had a sixth sense for disasters. When something bad was a bout to go down, his gut 9 times out of 10 was right on the money. Jake saw Jose disappear up the stairs and sat atop the pillow in the living room waiting for Josephine to return. He hated how big and dark her parents living room was. It was ominous Jake realized how quiet everything was when Josephine wasn't around. This only contributed to his mounting feeling of dread. 

Then he heard it. The sound of keys rattling in the front walkway door connected to the living room as they fidgeted with the lock. Someone was here. Someone not Josephine. Jake tried to yell but there was no way his voice would carry all the way up the stairs to alert her in time. Jake looked around, praying for anywhere to quickly hide. He climbed atop the armrest to look behind him. He saw a couple of gym bags stacked against the wall behind the couch, the closest one with the zipper not secured all the way. Jake weighed his options and decided it was his best and quickest route to get out of sight. Jake ran as fast as he could and landed on the gym bag, disappearing through the top zipper opening just as the front door handle began to turn. Jake landed inside the pitch black gym bag, his butt colliding with a rougher than expected surface. Jake was instantly assaulted with an awful vinegar-like smell. Jake didn't take Josephine as the type of person to let her sweaty gym clothes ferment in her bag over-night, but he couldn't focus on that right now. Jake sat in silence as he heard the front door open but not close. He found this odd especially considering Josephine said her parents were away for the entire week. Jacob heard someone roaming about the downstairs area looking for something. He could hear the sound of flip flops smacking the bottoms of bare feet. The area around Jake slowly began to illuminate as his eyes adjusted to the darkness. He realized he had fallen inside of one of Josephines smelly old shoes. It looked to Jake like the same kind of shoes the school volleyball players wore to their away matches. "Sweet Hell there it is. Why did she hide the shit behind the couch, ain't like she had some guy over last night," the person said laughing to themselves. Jake could tell it was female but couldn't quite place the voice, though it sounded familiar. The bells didn't start going off until Jake's eyes adjusted enough to where he could read the print on shoe tag in front of his face. Jake felt ice rush through his veins and dread overtake his body for the fourth time in less than 24 hours as he read the giant initials "K.R." on the tag. "Come to Momma" Katelyn Rimefrost said as she picked up her gym bag and pulled the strap over her shoulder. "The least Jo coulda done is drop my bag off if she was gonna fake being sick all day." Jake heard her say as he and the bags smelly contents were thrown around roughly inside as it bounced against Katelyn's meaty thigh. Katelyn was going to walk upstairs to check on her cousin but decided against it. "Maybe she really is sick, whatevs, I'll shoot her a text after practice." Katelyn gripped the front door handle and turned towards the bottom of the stairs "Missing two practice sessions in a row is bad luck before playoffs cuz." Katelyn yelled up the stairs before disappearing through the front door with her gym bag, and Jake.    

End Notes:

As my good pal Anakin once said, "This is where the fun begins." Leave a review if you enjoyed this chapter and have a fantastic start to your week! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 15 by Rickrolled

Katelyn Rimefrost walked down the stone pathway of her Aunt and Uncles Villa towards an old silver Honda Accord sitting idle in the driveway. The stone steps causing the gym bag to swing about wildly. Jake felt like bombs were going off as the gym bag bounced off Katelyn's leg; dirty socks, shoes and God knows what else slamming into Jake as he was carried away from Josephine and her house. Away from safety. The experience made Jake appreciate just how careful Josephine was when she carried him, at least compared to her demon of a cousin who bulldozed her way ahead where ever she walked without a care in the world. In Katelyn's defense, she had no idea she was carrying another human being inside her bag, so Jake couldn't hold her completely fault. However, he knew as soon as he was discovered his wellbeing and safety would be the least of her concerns. Jake didn't know if it was the putrid smell of the dirty gym laundry or his helpless situation he found himself in that caused his eyes to begin to water. Jake didn't know what he did to deserve this treatment from God. "The worst person imaginable has me in her possession and there's nothing I can do about it" he thought, suddenly crying into the rancid darkness as he felt Katelyn's aggressive stride come to a stop at what sounded to Jake like a running vehicle. 

The silver Honda belonged to Naomi Chang, the freshman libero on the Volleyball team as well as the shortest member, standing at 5'11; a good 7 inches shorter than her team Captain, who opened the rear door as she approached. "Sorry that took so long Chang...Jo apparently decided to play hide and seek with my gym bag." Katelyn said to the petite asian girl in the drivers seat. "I-I'm glad you found it." Naomi replied in a timid voice. Katelyn tossed her gym bag in the back seat, flipping it over without a second thought as she did so, causing the bags contents to come crashing down onto Jake. The hard rubber of Katelyns shoes came to rest on his legs and what looked like underwear landed on his upper-body. Jake's nostrils were assaulted with smell of sweat and another familiar scent, which Jake could easy identify now, due to his time spent with Josephines more intimate area. "Jose..." Jake said softly through watery eyes, the overpowering scent and sticky salty feeling of everything around him causing his skin to sting and his head to become dizzy. "Jose... I'm so sorry..." Jake said before the smell of Katelyn's sweat and cum drench panties resting on his face finally caused Jake to pass out. 

Katelyn slid off her flip flops and placed her bare feet on the car dash. Katelyn barely fit inside the compact sedan and did this quite often to get comfortable  in smaller cars. She looked over to the small Asian woman beside her in the drivers seat and gave her a friendly but firm punch in the shoulder. "Appreciate you skipping class to help out Chang, coming in clutch!" Katelyn offered to Naomi in a friendly tone as the Accord pulled away from Josephine's house. "N-No problem Katelyn" Naomi said nervously. She would never admit it to her directly but Katelyn scared her silly. She was larger than life both in size and personality. Wherever she was and whatever she was doing just commanded respect. Katelyn smiled and leaned her seat back, fanning out her green painted toes, enjoying the feeling of the air from the passenger window flowing between them. Naomi looked over and gasped. She couldn't believe how big Katelyn's feet were. She herself wore a mens size 11 shoe due to her feet being a little on the wide side but Katelyn's size 15's were positively gargantuan. Thinking back to an hour ago, Naomi remembered she wasn't really given a choice in helping her out. Katelyn had barely made it through 2nd period before she tracked Naomi down in the hallway, grabbing her by the back pack, leading her towards the parking lot. She had told Naomi she needed a quick lift for "the sake of the team" or something. Naomi wasn't in a position to refuse so she just went with it. She had no idea it was just to grab some stinky gym bag. She could smell the foul bag sitting behind her from where she sat and couldn't believe Katelyn was going to actually wear those clothes to practice. Naomi just kept her mouth shut and pulled out of the upscale mountain neighborhood and onto the highway, back towards Westover High; the two young ladies completely oblivious of the tiny boy passed out behind them in the backseat.

Josephine walked down the stairs to her living room with some pep in her step. She had taken a few minuets to freshen up and get dressed. She wore a hot pink athletic top with a sports bra and some tight spanks that hugged her ass tightly. Now that knew what part of the body Jake was into she was bound and determined to flaunt what her momma gave her at every opportunity. Plus she thought she may reward him depending on how he well he handled the conversation they were about to have. She was going to lay it all out. Sit Jake on her lap and just admit that she was a messed up in the head and do her best to try and explain why she stepped on him like she did. He might think she was crazy or insane; Hell he might even resent her, but she wouldn't lie to him anymore. Josephine battled with her emotions. She told herself she wouldn't really go as far as to try and murder a shrunken person she didn't like, but also acknowledged that, like her larger cousin, she kinda enjoyed instilling fear in people; them being tiny and weak was just a bonus. Was there a word for that? Sadist maybe? No she didn't really want to hurt people, just wanted the reaction really. She wasn't like this in the past. Jake had awoken something in her and the more she thought about, Jake's little healing factor opened up a way for her to work through these feelings and vent her frustrations... without going to prison; with his consent and understanding of course. Josephine blushed. She hoped they could have a lot of fun experimenting together. "He needs to know he can ask for favors too" Josephine thought with a grin.

Josephine was all smiles as she rounded the bottom corner of the stairs and looked at an empty couch. The pillows and blanket were right where she left them but Jake... was gone. She glanced to the floor and coffee table. Nothing. Josephine immediately began to sweat. "J-Jake we need to talk. If your messing around can we please just save it for later?" She called out. Silence. Josephine dropped down to all fours and started to crawl around the living room carpet. "Jake...seriously this isn't funny, you need to come out, you could get hurt." Josephine said, panic staring to creep in her voice as she scanned the floor for the tiny teenager. She cursed herself when she thought about the new developments. No, he wouldn't get hurt. Not permanently anyway. No reason to stick around for her protection anymore. Josephine shook the thought from her mind. He wouldn't do that. Josephine found nothing but dust and emptiness in the room. Tears started to make themselves known as Josephine felt herself get angry. "Jake Porter! If you d-don't come out r-right now you're gonna be in b-big trouble!" She threatened the empty room. She stood up and began to pull her living room apart. Pillows, books, remotes, TV, chairs, everything. She left no stone unturned. She was sweating and out of breath. Josephine waited still for 60 more seconds listening for any movement, detecting nothing.  Josephine let out a wail and collapsed to her knees. "Jake please.... I need you...please come out...." The only sounds to be heard being that of the ceiling fan above her and her own pounding heart. Jake was gone. "He ran away from me" she thought as she looked at the kitchen counter. Jake had broke down in that very spot just this morning. He had begged her not to abandon him, gave himself over to her completely. Trusted her. Josephine felt hot tears running down her cheek. He brought her so much joy. Made her smile. Satisfied her. Made her feel wanted. Made her truly ...happy. Now she was the one feeling abandoned. "Jake..." she whispered to no one. Josephine curled herself into a ball in the middle of the living room and wept. She understood Jake's admission from this morning a little better now. So this is what it felt like to be alone.

Naomi and Katelyn pulled into the Westover High School parking lot, the majority of students having cleared out, save the cars of the members of the football, track and volleyball teams. Katelyn slipped on her flip flops and hopped out of the small car with a grunt before reaching back in to retrieve her gym bag from the back seat. "Shew" Katelyn thought, finally getting a whiff of her own fragrance from last weeks match. "There's gotta be something clean in here I can wear...hopefully" She thought. Katelyn didn't mind smelling bad to herself, but didn't want to put the rest of her team through any unnecessary discomfort during practice. They all needed to focus. They had a tough Charlotte Central team coming up this week and she needed everyone at their best. Especially Josephine. Katelyn pulled out her phone and shot Josephine a quick text, despite knowing she had dodging her messages all day. She shoved her iPhone back in her pants and caught up with Naomi as they walked towards the gym.

 Katelyn and Naomi walked through the double doors of the Varsity gymnasium doors and saw the rest of the team unpacking their gear on the bleachers. They all looked at Katelyn as she walked in and waited for her to speak. Katelyn smiled, she loved the feeling of respect she got from this team. She'd do anything for these girls.  "Warm up sets in 20. Let's get after it tonight y'all." She called out. The group of tall girls gave a girlish cheer and unpacked their gear with greater sense of urgency. Naomi started to walk towards them when she felt Katelyn place a large hand on her shoulder, effectively halting her. Naomi swallowed and turned around to face her team Captain. Katelyn produced a rare affectionate smile. "Naomi, I know you're a nerd and your parents make you get straight A's and all that shit, so missing class ain't the best for your grades, but seriously, thanks again for swinging me by Jo's." Katelyn said as she pulled the surprised girl in for a quick hug. "Wow...She actually called me by my first name." Naomi thought surprised. "Good lookin out, now get changed, we're gonna crush those big city fuckers this week!" Katelyn said giving her a smack on the ass and releasing her towards the rest of the team. Naomi blushed as she was shoved towards the rest of the girls. Katelyn could be scary as hell but there was no doubt in Naomi's mind that she was a natural born leader. Katelyn looked towards her small Asian libero and the rest of the girls with pride, before turning her attention forward and making her way to the locker room with her gym bag.

Josephine lay on the carpet, felling like a shell of her former self. She didn't know how long she had been laying here in the dark room. 10 minuets? 30 maybe? Time didn't matter. All that mattered was Jake... and he was gone. She had no idea how attached she had become to him in just one day. Mr. Davis had faithfully placed him in her care and she had ruined everything. She remembered how nervous he looked when she placed him on the couch pillow. How uncertain he seemed about their upcoming conversation. Josephine wondered what Jake thought she was going to say. What he was so scared of hearing that would've caused him to run away. To leave her here alone. Sure, she hadn't been the greatest at times, but they had still enjoyed lots of happy moments together she thought, thinking of the bedroom, the nap between her breasts, the shower.... "not enough to make him stay" she thought sadly. Josephine felt her wrist vibrate as her Apple watch chirped. She looked over and saw if was from Katelyn. She wiped her eyes and pulled out her phone, swiping up to read her full message. "Hey loser. Everyone is present but you. Seriously Jo, unless you're on deaths door the team and I need you here." it read. Josephine couldn't imagine playing volleyball right now. She was an emotional wreck. She wasn't good enough for a 4-inch tall boy, how could she be good enough for a team full of bright young women? Josephine lay back down for another few minuets and stared at her phone. She wished she could call Jake. Tell Jake she loved him. Beg him to come back. Josephine saw three dots appear next to Katelyns picture, indicating Katelyn was looking at her phone and typing. "Message receipt says read Jo, I know your up... get your as down here! Btw Naomi and I swung by earlier and grabbed my shit. Don't hide my stuff behind the couch next time eh? XOXO."

Josephine shot up to her feet in an instant. She ran over and saw her gym bag there, leaning against the back of the couch, but Katelyn's was gone. She remembered Katelyn had placed her travel bag on top of her own last week after a match. She lowered her hand and measured the distance up another foot and a half, gauging the distance to the armrest of the top of the couch. Jake could have easily made that jump. Maybe he didn't run away. Maybe he was trying to hide from the two girls. If he was trying to hide as fast as possible then..."Oh. My. God." Josephine said out loud in sudden realization. She grabbed her gym bag and keys to her Volvo and bolted out the door as fast as she could. "I'll be there in 15 ...no 10 minuets! Don't start practice without me Kate!" she texted her cousin back in a hurry as she ran across her yard barefoot, climbing into her car. She started it up and peeled out the driveway in record time, hoping like hell she got to Jake before Naomi or Katelyn did. Naomi was a freshman that she didn't know a lot about but Katelyn...Josephine trembled. Katelyn would literally eat Jake alive if he gave her a reason to she thought with a shudder as she raced down the highway. If Josephine was messed up in the head, she knew Katelyn was full on institutionalized. She heard story's from some of the her many ex boyfriends about the wild stuff they did in the bedroom. One guy told her Katelyn chained him to the bed and took a shit on his chest all just to get herself off. Josephine remembered all the times Katelyn would brag about her bedroom escapades. Rubber bands on balls. Trampling guys in high heels. Josephine had heard it all. She would torture Jake. The scary part was...Jake's body could take it. His body would break from abuse and then fix it self. Break and heal, break and heal. To a woman like Katelyn, Jake would be the ultimate toy. "NO!" Josephine screamed while checking her rearview camera for cops as she sped a buck 10 down the highway towards Westover. 

Katelyn put her phone back away with a smile, she was glad she would have all players on deck tonight for practice as she entered the girls locker room and headed towards a stall. She released her gym bag down in front of the toilet roughly. She pulled down her gym shorts and took a seat on the toilet relieving herself into it while she kicked off her flip flops. She undid the zipper to her bag, folding up the flap so she could see better and began to dig around inside. Katelyn removed her shoes, a white T-shirt and her tube socks. She also saw some random panties, sweat pants and a couple sports bras inside that she figured must've been inside her bag for hot minute due to the smell coming from them. Katelyn grunted as she released last nights dinner into the water below her, hearing a satisfying plop as a long brown log made contact with the toilet bowl beneath her. "Nice" she thought, feeling herself get lighter as she reached down, leaning forward to put on her smelly tube socks, but as she lifted them up off the ground, one felt slightly heavier than the other. "Huh?" Katelyn said as he reached a hand inside the stale tunnel of cotton. 

Jake had woke up the moment the gym bag impacted the floor of the locker room and climbed inside the nearest piece of clothing he could find. He felt Katelyn digging around inside the bag and knew there was no way he could stay hidden much longer. Jake heard the disgusting noise of someone urinating followed by a wet plop of shit. "I must be in the bathroom: he thought before he felt his body roll of the toe section of the sock as Katelyn picked it up. Jake saw a giant pale hand reach inside the the length of the smelly sock, the green painted monsters making contact with his legs before wrapping tightly around his body. Jake's heart pounded a mile a minute. Jake squeezed his eyes shut and made his body stiff as a board he was brought out into the light. 

Katelyn brought what looked like a tiny naked action figure up to her face and looked at it closely. "The fuck..." She said as she moved her thumb up and down its body. It was apparently an extremely high quality figurine, its rubber body feeling almost exactly like skin in her hands. Jake remained stiff as a board as he felt Katelyn poke and prod around his body. Katelyn turned him over and brought his face up close to hers. "What the hell...J-Jake!?" Katelyn said in absolute shock. Jake tried his best to keep his eyes closed and remain perfectly still, his body betraying him for fear. Katelyn felt the tiny thing in her hands begin to shake. "Holy shit you're fucking REAL!" Katelyn shouted. She couldn't believe this. Come to think of it, she hadn't seen him at all today. "Could this really be him?" She thought. Jake begged internally to be anywhere else. With anyone else. Just not here. Not with her. Katelyn's shocked expression shifted into a wide smile. She could not believe what she was looking at. "Jake...is that youuu?" She said cutely as she bit her lip and brought her pointer finger up to Jake's shrunken body, tracing circles around his tiny penis. "Anybody home?" Katelyn whispered seductively. Jake cursed himself as he felt blood rush to his dick, his body betraying him and reacting to her delicate touch. 

Katelyn let out a deep throaty laugh that made Jake tremble even more. Katelyn noticed his hard on and this made her smile even brighter. She couldn't believe this. Not only was there a tiny naked person in her hands but it was a favorite man slave in the entire school. "Awwww is little Jakey scared?" She said in a mocking tone. She stopped playing with his hardening dick and brought him closer to her face. "Why don't you open your eyes Jakey? We have sooo much to talk about" Katelyn said watching him squirm. She was loving every second of this. Katelyn felt the insides of her legs heating up. "Open your eyes and look at me" she commanded. Jake opened his eyes but didn't meet her gaze. He couldn't. He felt his heart would fail him him the moment he looked her menacing eyes. He took in his surroundings, seeing Katelyns giant pale fingers griping his body. Katelyn looked at Jake and knew he must be absolutely petrified being in her hands. Katelyn brought her other hand up and gave his tiny body a hard flick in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him. The impact of the pale finger sent a burst of pain throughout Jake. He continued to avoid her eyes while trying to catch his breath.  "Look. At. Me." Katelyn said, getting slightly annoyed at the tiny mans pitiful but impressive defiance. She liked Jake well enough but right now she need complience. After all she was a like a fucking God compared to him. An evil idea popped into her brain. Katelyn waited exactly 10 more seconds for Jake to look into her in the eyes then stood to her feet. She turned around and held Jake over the toilet bowl. Jake looked down into the toilet and disgust washed over his face as he saw a foot long pile of crap floating in the yellow water below. "I like you Jakey... but you're going to learn, when I tell you to do something...you fucking listen." Katelyn said coldly before she released Jake, watching him plummet downwards into the toilet bowl.

End Notes:

"Oh that's nasty "- Cleveland Brown, Family Guy. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 16 by Rickrolled

Jake screamed as he descended from Katlyns giant hand into the toilet below.  He closed his eyes and held his breath as he felt his body crash into the filthy toilet water. The impact into the filthy, freezing water knocking the wind out of him yet again, forcing him to exhale and take in a mouth full of Katelyn's piss. Jake gagged as he resurfaced and felt his back impact the still warm log of shit behind him. Jake in honesty wanted to vomit but his fear over took his ability to do anything but float and scream as he gazed up into the eyes of his new tormentor. Katelyn looked down at the pathetic boy screaming and swimming in her bodies waste. Finally the made eye contact. She smiled. She saw the fear in his eyes. The look of hopelessness on his face. "This was going to be so much fun." Katelyn thought with a cruel smile. Although she had no idea the circumstances surrounding how Jake became so small, or how ended up in her smelly gym bag, but she thanked the stars for Jake. She finally had a way to release on her pent up frustrations and her new relief mechanism was even pocket sized. Katelyn let Jake tread water amongst in her filth for a few more minutes before calling down to her new tiny slave . "Do we feel like we can listen now Jakey?" She said in a condescending voice. Jake just nodded, not wanting to open his mouth again, especially this close to her steaming log of shit. He begged God for somebody, anybody to rescue him. The fear he felt and smell of his current surroundings made his stomach turn in knots. Katelyn leaned over and placed her left hand on the flush lever, her right going inside her panties as she started to play with herself. "No nodding, you will answer me when I ask you a question." She said through a moan. Jake saw where Katelyns hand rested and his eyes bulged. She was going to flush him down the toilet. His school bully was going to drown him along with the rest of her waste unless he said something. "Yes!! I-Im Sorry!! I-I'll listen!" he screamed up to the pale giantess masturbating above him. 

Jake heard the sound of the toilet's tank barely opening, water slowly flowing into the bowl designed that way to replace the water that was about to be sucked into the city sewage system along with Jakes tiny body. Katelyn rubbed her now drenched right hand over her clit harder and massaged herself while she applied slight pressure to the flush lever, watching Jake squirm. "Fuck this was hot" Katelyn thought as she worked her herself harder. She had no idea this is what she needed. Her little grind session on the school bus with the little asian freshman this morning just wasn't going to make the cut. She needed someone to truly fear her. To feel like their life depended on making her happy. Jake was that new someone. Jake heard the tank mechanism begin to open slowly and he screamed himself horse, his now salty throat raw with terror and piss soaked water as it began to slowly swirl around him. "Katelyn please!!!! D-Don't do this!!" Jake cried up, his tiny plea reaching Katelyns ears, causing her to thrust her fingers into her massive snatch. "Ohhh fuck yesss" Katelyn said as she thrust three fingers in and out of her loose vagina. Her climax building quicker than any other she had ever experienced before. His screams were like a drug to her; A drug she never knew she needed until this moment. "I wanna hear you beg for your life Jake, BEG!" she shouted down to the tiny man screaming her waste, his body now completely covered in her shit and piss. Jake was hysterical. "DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!!!" he wailed in a raspy voice with the last of his energy, he body sinking below the water as he saw Katelyn climax loudly, her moan of release like the roar a lion. Katelyn's knees went weak, all her weight shifting to her left hand as it pressed down hard on flush handle. Jake heard the tank mechanism fully activate and felt a suction feeling begin to pull him under further. He had no energy left. This was it. This is how it ended. No School. No wrestling. No Penn State. No Girls. No Josephine. He thought about her as his body was pulled further downwards. "I'm sorry Josephine.." He thought, seeing her smiling face. She didn't scare him anymore. He worked through his feeling in an instant as time seemed to slow around him. "I love you" he said, the words turning into bubbles as they left his mouth, created with the last air remaining in his body. 

Jake felt his tiny form lifted up roughly as Katelyn's pale fingers reached in the swirling pile of shit and piss wrapping themselves around Jakes body in a tight fist. Jake coughed up lung fulls of piss was held in place inside the toilet. Finally regaining the ability to breath as he saw the toilet suck down the yellow stained piss water, the water pressure struggling with Katelyn's giant turd before it snapped in half and disappeared alongside the rest of Katelyn's waste into the sewers. "B-Boy that was a c-close one huh Jake?" Katelyn said in a nervous laugh. She hadn't meant to actually flush the toilet with Jake still in it, her quick orgasm had made that decision for her. Jake was silent. He couldn't believe he was still alive. Fresh tears that stung his eyes began anew. Part of Jake wished that had been the end of it, his temporary joy at still being amongst the living overshadowed by how terrified he was about what was yet to come. He had been in Katelyn's hands less than a two minutes and already had a near death experience with her. Katelyn stood up and walked to the sink, turning a handle and holding her hand and Jake under the cold locker room faucet, washing her own shit and piss off them both before setting him down on the lip of the sink. Jake collapsed as soon as Katelyn released him, bringing his knees together, subconsciously trying to create warmth. The toilet water was cold but the cold water from the faucet had felt like ice against his naked body.  "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I'm so... so sorry" Jake kept repeating, hugging his knees tighter, fearing for his life in front of the giant tormentor.

Katelyn looked down at him, feeling only slightly bad for taking things as far as she did. She didn't want to kill him. Hell if she was being truthful to herself, she didn't want to hurt him either. All she needed was for him to listen to her like he did when he was normal sized...and fear. She did require fear. She would console him but the second he got too comfortable or misbehaved, she would address the issue with a punishment. It was really that simple. That's how she imagined her mother would treat her, were she still alive. Katelyn gave a sad smile before adopting a mocking pout. "Awwww it's okay Jakey, I... forgive you." Katelyn said like she was consoling a child. "You know why I forgive you?" She asked, letting the terrified boy off the hook for not verbally responding, seeing his terrified eyes look up at her. "Because...that's what friends do!" she laughed. "We are friends after all...aren't we Jake?" Katelyn asked as she got down on her knees in front of the locker room sink, her chest and head still well above the sink edge and the tiny boy resting on it. Jake looked at her massive face so close to him and trembled even more. "Because if we aren't friend's, I can just put you back in the toilet." she threatened, slowly moving closer to Jake, bringing her lips close to his body. "There's lots of way for someone your size to end up in a toilet ya know?" Katelyn said coldly, running her giant wet tongue over her lips for dramatic effect. Jake looked at the pink monster in terror. This was 10 times scarier than his first night with Josephine. That was just a joke. This....this was a promise. Katelyn continued. "A boy as sweet as you, hell I bet you'd even taste good" she added, opening her mouth wide and bringing her teeth together in front of Jake's tiny body in a loud snap. Jake pissed himself for the second time in since he had been shrunken. Being eaten was a primal fear held by every human on earth. It was a natural fear, built in. It was reason no one felt safe alone in the deep blue sea. The great white slowly making its way up to make you part of nature. He thought about her threat. Thought about his bodies trump card, then dismissed it entirely. His body could probably come back and heal itself from lot of torture. Katelyn's stomach acid? Not a chance. He decided. Just like Josephine, he had to give himself over until a situation presented itself. "I'll b-be your f-friend" Jake said weakly. 

Katelyn smiled brightly and clapped her hands together. "Fannntastic Jakey-Poo!" she said loudly, grabbing him in her hands and giving his body a wet kiss. "Mmmmmm we are definitely gonna have a good time together, just do what I say and everything will be hunky dory!" Katelyn said, before bringing him in for another giant kiss, taking her time as she moved him around her lips. She could feel Jakes freezing body against her puckered lips and pulled him away. "Are you cold Jakey?" Katelyn asked, actually concerned about her new toy's comfort. Jake responded slowly. "Y-Yes Katelyn.. I'm cold." Jake admitted, feeling weak and pathetic like a door mat in her giant pale hands. "Goddess" Katelyn said. Jake looked at her puzzled. "S-Sorry?" he said confused. "From now on, you are to refer to me as Goddess, understood?" Katelyn said with a cute but firm voice. Jake nodded before quickly speaking up "Y-Yes Goddess, I'm..I'm cold." Jake said, his voice now a whimper. Katelyn actually felt her heart flutter hearing him talk to her this way. "OMG how Cuuuute! Well no problem cutie-pie I can certainly fix that. Katelyn said tapping the crotch of her gym shorts. "Now unfortunately I have to go lead practice so you're going to come along for a little ride okay?" Katelyn said with a smirk as she pulled her panties and gym shorts away from her still steamy sex. Jake looked down to the same brown bush and slick vagina Katelyn had shoved his hand and face into the day before, back when he was normal sized. "This will warm you right up. Try not to get me too excited ok? I need to focus and don't need you drowning on me!" Katelyn said with an excited laugh. Survive, Plan, Escape. Jake thought. "Yes G-Goddess." He said with a fake smile, which Katelyn returned in kind. "That's my little Jakey-Poo." she said with pride as she dropped him inside her warm panties and released her grip on the waistband. 


End Notes:

Chapter is a bit on the shorter side but I hope you are all enjoying the story so far! We will catch up with Jose in the next one! -RR

Chapter 17 by Rickrolled

Josephine pulled into the parking lot of Westover High in record time and slammed her Red Volvo shifter into the parked position. She grabbed her gym bag and jumped out of car, starting a brisk jog towards the entrance to the gymnasium where she knew practice would be starting soon. Josephine saw Naomi's silver Honda parked in the corner lot to her left and alternated her path away from the gym entrance, making a v-line for the small vehicle. She thanked the heavens the Honda was here at all; this at least meant the two kidnappers were at practice and hadn’t driven off somewhere to have their way with Jake. 

Josephine jogged up to the silver sedan and quickly peered inside through the windows, part of her praying she'd see a tiny 4 inch man staring back at her in one of the seats like a scared puppy who was left inside the car while their owner did some quick shopping. Josephines prayers were short lived as she looked through the glass. There was no sign of Jake, nor  was Katelyns gym bag anywhere to be seen. They had him. Josephine felt another nervous shudder course through her body as she looked through the glass and thought of her cousin. Josephine could see sweat dripping off her body in the reflection of the car window, her pink athletic top showing a large stain near her breasts and armpits from where she’d perspired. Her mind briefly flashed back to the memory of Jake on their first night together, resting peacefully between her breasts following an unfortunate misunderstanding. Josephine found herself crying suddenly, wishing Jake was here with her now. She couldn’t explain her feelings.

Emotions were on overdrive in Josephine’s brain. She had developed such strong feelings towards Jake now and it broke her heart that he was potentially scared out of his mind, his life being in the hands of her sadistic cousin and/or that little asian bitch. Josephine felt her anger coming back. She wiped hot tears away from her eyes and cheek and swore aloud to herself.  "I swear if those cunts harm one hair on his head" she said through gritted teeth. She honestly didn't know what she would do. She knew she could take on almost every other girl in that gym, save for her cousin. She hoped to God it didn't come to that. She never imagined she would get into a fist fight with a member of her family but Katelyn was different. Somehow, she knew this day would come eventually. Josephine thought back to her cousin and the history between them both.

The two of them had been as close as sisters growing up in elementary school. Times were simple back then. Neither she or Katelyn had hit their growth spurts yet and hadn't displayed any interests in sports, much less volleyball. Middle school had started well enough, but that all changed one fateful winter Friday in 7th grade. Katelyn had received a call that her mother had been involved in a motor-vehicle accident. A drunk driver had driven his lifted Ford F-250 through a stop light into the drivers side door of her mothers tiny Mazda at 90 miles an hour while she was on her way to work; the impact killing her instantly. The damage to both the car and Katelyn's mother had been so severe that they couldn't have an open casket at the funeral. The last time Katelyn and her father saw her mother’s face was the morning before her father took her school. Josephine felt pangs of sympathy as she remembered the sound of her cousins screams and sobbing when the teachers came by the class, taking them to the couch in the principles office away from their friends to deliver them the terrible news. Josephine had lost her only Aunt that day, and Katelyn her mother. 

That winter Katelyn’s personality began to change, starting with a hatred towards all men, even her father, whom she blamed for being there for her enough following her mother’s death. Her rapid growth spurt during the 8th and 9th grades only amplified her boldness, distrust and abuse towards the opposite sex. "Men are cowards Jo"  Katelyn had told her freshman year after her latest boy toy had dumped her, claiming she was a horny chemically unbalanced psycho. Josephine had defended her cousin against others bad mouthing her so many times. She knew they didn't understand what she had been through; but lately, Katelyn had been crossing the line.  Josephine missed her Aunt and hated the transformation Katelyn had gone through without a motherly figure in her life but her mood swings and ability to hurt others without thinking was second to none. Josephine's own Mother had tried to be there for Katelyn, but she was constantly pushed away; much like her Josephine’s own Father, Katelyn's old man constantly worked and was hardly around to give her the attention she needed. All Katelyn had in life was the sport of volleyball and the people around her. She didn't even have her own car. This sympathy was the only thing that kept Josephine from cutting ties with her 6'6 cousin, but Jake changed all that. Jake was to sweet and kind a person to deserve any kind of negative treatment. Josephines own guilt gnawed away at her for the multiple occasions she had treated Jake like he was less than human. She wished she could take it all back, redo the last 24 hours differently. She decided to use her guilt as fuel for the battle to come. She would make things right and show Jake just how much she loved him. She gritted her teeth as she made her way to the tall gymnasium doors.  Josephine was ready to confront the kidnappers and if Jake was hurt, it would be a full on WWIII between them.

Naomi was  in the middle of the gym floor tightening the tensioning screws on the Volleyball net pole when she heard a loud sound and saw Josephine burst through the gym entrance, the large metal doors banging against the walls loudly. Josephine’s eyes scanned the gym quickly, searching for her two targets amongst the group of 20 girls, not seeing Katelyn, but quickly identifying Naomi and locking eyes with the short asian freshman. Naomi saw Josephine quickly approaching her with an expression she had never seen on the tall senior and put down her side of the net. "H-Hey Josephine I'm glad you could make it! Feeling any better?" She said nervously. Josephine looked pissed. Naomi swallowed as the almost half foot taller form of Josephine Rimefrost stopped just inches away from her and started her down. Josephine looked around to see all the other girls staring at the two of them. She couldn’t do this here. She directed her attention back to the freshman in front of her. "Come with me now.." she said as she grabbed Naomi's wrist and quickly pulled her away from the rest of the team towards the hallway. Naomi was in shock but followed obediently, her jaw tight with discomfort as Josephine had her thin wrist in a death grip.

As soon as the two volleyball players were through the double doors of the main gym and out of sight from the rest of the team, Josephine released her grip on Naomi, who rubbed her sore wrist with a nervous frown. "Josephine w-what gives?…Why did you pull me out here and where your sho-" Naomi wasn't able to finish her sentence before she felt a smack across her face and her body get pinned hard against the concrete wall. "Where is he!?" Josephine asked, her words laced with venom. Naomi was in shock, she had never been hit before and never in a million years expected her first slap to come from someone like Josephine. Naomi was in shock and was trying to process what just happened as she looked up at her terrifying teammate. "W-Who? W-What are you talking about!!?" She called up hurriedly. Josephine leaned down and responded with another smack, a bit harder this time. The shock of the first hit had worn off and Naomi fully felt this one, her eye's welling up with tears, her left cheek a bright red. She looked up into the hateful eyes of Josephine. She had no idea why she was doing this. "P-Please...I d-don't know what you’re t-talking about.'' Josephine raised her hand again just to see the shorter asian girl's knees give and her crumple to the ground beneath her. "Please s-stop!!! I-I don't know anything!" Naomi begged. Josephine looked down at the pathetic freshman. "Where is Katelyn!?" She asked in a loud voice. She didn’t care if the girls in the gym heard her. Those two slaps felt good to get and out and she was more than willing to dish out a third. 

Naomi didn’t waste time. "L-Locker Room! I swear!" Naomi cried up. Josephine eyed her suspiciously. "Did she have anybody with her?" Josephine asked.  "No?…” Naomi responded. Katelyn with a guy? She never saw Katelyn with a man except during school hours, and even then it was usually because they were forced to be there. Josephine lifted her foot and planted her heel into the nook above Naomi’s collar bone, applying pressure. Naomi wanted to cry out from the pain. “I’m telling the truth!! J-just her gym bag I promise!" Naomi said through tears. Josephine brought her bare foot up and rested it on the wall next to Naomi's bruised cheek. Looking into her eyes coldly. "If you have him…..If I find out you're lying and had a hand in this, I'll stomp your face in till it's unrecognizable." She threatened the innocent girl coldly. Josephine shoved her face away with her dirty foot and ran down the hallway, turning a corner towards the locker rooms, leaving the terrified and confused freshman alone in the hallway. 

Naomi was shook. She had no idea what just happened. More importantly why Josephine of all people had hurt her. Before today she had pegged her as was one of the sweetest people on the team. She most've lost something super important. What the hell what she even talking about? And have him?  What did that even mean?  A pet perhaps?  "No she said anyone, meaning a human." Naomi said, remembering Josephines questions. How could she take a person? Naomi stood to her feet slowly. Her face stung and she could see the dirt from Josephines heel on her white practice shirt.  “Boys” Naomi thought. She couldn’t believe someone as attractive and popular as Josephine thought a boy would be interested in her. She didn't even have anyone she liked. “Well except for one”. Naomi smiled to herself with a wince, as she thought back to her freshman orientation. There was this short senior, even shorter than her. She remembered his kind voice leading her through the halls showing her where everything was. He told jokes and made her feel comfortable. He was super smart and super fit! She had seen him reaching for the top of his locker in the halls one day and caught sight of his abs under his baggy clothes. She wanted to approach him right then but she could never work up the courage to talk to him, even though he was technically 5 inches shorter than her. When it came to guys, Naomi was the most unconfident person at school and she knew it. She shook her head and purged her thoughts about the sweet senior named Jake from her mind as she stood back to her full height. There was more pressing things on her mind. She was going to figure out what the hell was going on with this “guy” Josephine had attacked her over and get this whole mess straightened out. Naomi swallowed her pride and faked confidence as she slowly and quietly made her way down the hall towards the locker rooms. 

End Notes:

I’m back from my mission trip and jumping back on this story. Thank you all for your patience! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Chapter 18 by Rickrolled

Katelyn smiled as she felt Jake's body collide with her labia as he was forced into the tight space against her panties and wet lower lips. "Oh my" Katelyn said through a sharp breath; the feeling of another human against her cunt making her temporarily unable to move. She still couldn’t believe Jake was really shrunken and in her possession. “How did I get so lucky?” Katelyn thought to herself with an evil smile. Jake had been such a loyal little lap dog in school and now he was going to be the instrument of her amusement and pleasure for the foreseeable future. He was a man after all, and all men were good for was entertainment and pleasure in her eyes. Katelyn started collecting her things and placing them back in the gym bag before giving her crotch area a rough pat. "You good down there Jakey? Because you feel great." She laughed. Katelyn quickly put on the rest of her clothes and was just slipping on her smelly practice sneakers on a bench when she saw her cousin Josephine burst through the front locker room doors. Katelyn looked at her in surprise. Josephine was barefoot, out of breath and looked like an emotional wreck. “You look like shit Jo…did ya lose something special or sumthin?” Katelyn said with mock concern, trying in vain to hide her amusement. Josephine just stood in shocked silence. “Oh my God. She knows.” Josephine thought to herself, unsure of how to proceed.

Katelyn gave off a smirk and tried to make idle conversation. “Glad you could make it to practice Jo, I hope you brought shoes tho… gonna need a pedicure soon running around everywhere like hippy." Katelyn said laughing. Katelyn thought to herself about her own feet. She would definitely be having a mani-pedi session with Jake after practice when they got home. At his size he could do a perfect job she thought, relishing the idea of Jake at her feet, cleaning up her toes. 

Josephine had enough with the delay. She had to rip the bandaid off, and she had to do it now. “Stop bull shitting me Katelyn, where is he?" Josephine asked her cousin in an angry tone. Katelyn adopted a pout. "Where is who?" She asked, feigning ignorance as she stood to her full height, trying to intimidate her younger cousin. Josephine looked down at Katelyns gym bag and saw that It was open and had been apparently gone through thoroughly. She saw Katelyn’s knees wobble a bit as she stood, a slight grin forming in the corner of her mouth. He’s somewhere on her right now. She thought nervously. "Cut the crap Kate, where is Jake?" She asked angrily.

Katelyn grinned knowingly. She knew she had been made. "Ohhh you mean this little guy?" she said as she pried her panties away from her steamy cunt and pulled out a very wet and scared looking Jake Porter. Josephines eye’s went wide. "Jake!!!" She screamed. Josephine started to walk over to Katelyn quickly before her larger cousin’s face turned angry and she shouted down at her. "You stay right where you fucking are!!" Katelyn spat to her cousin, bringing Jake up in a fist, the tiny man looking ahead at Josephine with helpless misery. Jake was so happy to see her, but too terrified of Katelyn to verbally express it. Jake cried internally as he looked across the girls locker room at Josephine. This situation was hopeless, he thought. He knew Jose couldn't win a fight with Katelyn, not without causing significant harm to herself. Jake more than anything didn’t want to see Jose get hurt. The very idea caused his eyes to water. Even from this distance Josephine could see his tears. "Kate please...he's so scared..." Josephine said, moving closer with trembling hands. 

Katelyn was not about to have the opportunity of a lifetime slip through her fingers. She brought Jake closer to her mouth and ran her tongue over her lips. "I swear to God Jo….One more step…and I'll swallow him whole." Josephine instantly paused her stride. Jake began to tremble in Katelyns fist, much to her delight. Josephine knew how Jake felt about getting eaten and she thought Jake might just die of a heart attack then and there, especially given that the threat came from someone who would actually do it. She pleaded with her larger cousin, her own tears starting to roll down her cheek. "Katelyn please, y-you're not a monster, just let him go." Josephine begged. Katelyn looked at her disheveled cousin and pondered this for a second before responding. "On second thought…. maybe I'll just bite him half, that way we can both have pieces!" Katelyn said, giving Jakes body a slow lick with her tongue to emphasize her point. Jake winced as he felt the large pink muscle move up his side, lingering on his face for a second before disappearing back her teeth, coating his body in disgusting saliva.  Josephine got on her hands and knees, fearing for Jakes life. “No!!! Please!…Don’t…Don’t hurt him please!” She begged, her tears making small puddles on the dirty tile floor. Katelyn was actually surprised, she had never seen Jo care this much for another person, especially a little nerd like Jake.  “Oh relax Jo, this Shrimp will stay off the menu as long as ALL of us cooperate." Katelyn said sweetly to her cousin and Jake, looking at him and giving the trembling boy in her hands a sarcastic kiss before lowering him back inside her warm panties.

Josephine saw Jake was no longer in immediate threat of being eaten but stayed on her hands and knees beneath her cousin regardless. Josephine knew she was beat. Whatever plan she had when she walked into the locker room evaporated the second Jake’s like was threatened in front of her. How could I have been so stupid!  She thought. Katelyn on the other hand felt like the smartest person in the room.She looked at her cousin on the ground before her and smiled. Everything in life was about control, and she had just that. Control over her Volleyball team, control over the tiny man in her panties, and now control over her younger cousin. Katelyn knew she was only older than Jo by a couple months, but right now the power difference between the two of them was palpable. Still, Jo was family and she obviously had a soft spot for her newest boy toy and decided to let her cousin down easy. “Here's how this is going to go Jo.” She called down to her cousin who looked up at her in teary eyes. “I am going to cancel practice tonight and you are going to walk out of this gym with me and drive Jake and I home.” Katelyn said giving the front of her basketball shorts a quick pat. “I know you have taken a liking to the nerd, so I promise as long as Jake behaves like the good boy I know he is, I won’t be too rough on him.” Katelyn said coolly. Josephine stood up slowly with her head down, not willing to look Katelyn in the eyes. “Y-You promise not to hurt him?” Josephine asked, her voice weak. Katelyn let out a little laugh. “That’s completely up to him. We’ve already had a brief date in the toilet to clear our heads, so I think little Jakey and I are on the same page now.” Katelyn said with a grin. 

Josephine wanted to vomit. Not only was Jake in the worst hands possible, he had already been subjected to punishment that she was sure was underserved. Her mind flashed back to the image of Jake back at her house. The sad face he made when she had placed him in her own toilet for timeout. The guilt was too much. Fresh tears made their way to Josephines eyes. “I’ll do whatever you ask Kate, just please…please don’t kill him. He’s…he’s been through a lot and doesn’t deserve this…” Josephine said looking her cousin in the eyes. Katelyn was taken aback. Now that she thought about it, she had no idea what he had been through or how he got shrunk in the first place.  Katelyn felt the slightest pang of remorse for what she was doing, but it quickly faded. “Relax little cuz. This’ll all work itself out Jo don’t worry, I don’t plan on breaking our little toy… now how about that car ride? I’ve got a date after all” Katelyn asked through a snicker, rubbing the front of her gym shorts. Josephine knew there was nothing else she could do at the moment. Josephine tried to think positively. She was leaving here with more information that she had going in, and Jake was currently alive; That’s what mattered at the moment.  Josephine slowly nodded and turned around to the back entrance of the locker room, leading out to the side of the gymnasium and the alley to the parking lot. Katelyn sent a text to the volleyball group chat, claiming she and Josephine were going home because she thought Jo might still be contagious. Katelyn grabbed her things and slowly followed Jo out the locker room’s back doors, enjoying the feeling of the tiny boy pinned against her crotch as she walked. Neither Katelyn or Josephine noticed the short black haired Asian girl that had been peering in at them through a crack in the front locker room doors. Naomi crumpled to her knees as she saw the two girls leave out the back entrance, her phone vibrating as she did so with the message Katelyn had sent canceling practice. She looked down her trembling hands, unsure on what to do, because Naomi had seen and heard everything.   

End Notes:

Your reviews and ratings mean a lot! Please let me know if you are enjoying the direction we’re headed! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13623