GTS-Goddess party 2000 by Mr_G
Summary: Dennis wishs for a GTS-goddess party to take place on his world. A wish he soon regrets.
Categories: Growing Woman, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 14039 Read: 37842 Published: November 22 2009 Updated: November 22 2009

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

4. Chapter 4 by Mr_G

5. Chapter 5 by Mr_G

6. Chapter 6 by Mr_G

7. Chapter 7 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

GTS-Goddess Party 2000

Prologue

"The world is coming to an end?" Mary cried.

Mary didn't know what to expect when she entered the tent. But she didn't expect Catherine to say the world is doomed.

"When?" She asked.

"Within a couple of weeks." Catherine replied.

"How will the world be destroyed? Will it be by nuclear war? Asteroid impact?" Mary asked.

"Neither. It will be destroyed by partying GTS-Goddesses, brought to this world by that man." Catherine then pointed to the man in the entryway of the tent.

Dennis was just minding his own business, when he saw the sign on the side of the tent.

Come have your future told by Catherine the super witchFor only five dollars

He decided to check it out. He didn't expect to cause a stir.

"What are you talking about lady?" Dennis asked.

"Your actions are going to destroy this world." Catherine replied.

"Using something called GTS-Goddesses." Mary added.

"Lady, GTS-Goddesses don't exist in the real world. Although there times I wish they did."

"You're going to regret those words." Catherine told him.

"What's a GTS-Goddess?" Mary asked.

"They are women who range in height from hundreds of feet to thousands of miles. Being goddesses they are immortal, they have no need for food or water and they are very beautiful." Dennis replied.

"Such women can't possibly exist." Mary cried.

"They do, and thanks to this man, hundreds will soon be arriving on this world." Catherine told Mary.

"GTS-Goddesses only exist in the imagination of GTS fans. That said I love to meet them." Dennis said.

"You’re going to regret those words Dennis." Catherine said.

"This is getting too weird for me. I'm out here." Mary then left the tent. Catherine watched her go and said.

"Poor kid. In a week's time she'll be crushed to death."

"Do you expect anyone to believe your nonsense?" Dennis asked.

"I have you know my predictions are never wrong." Catherine shouted. Dennis never had seen a woman so angry.

"I should kill you. But that would be too merciful. Besides what the GTS-Goddesses are going to do to you, will be far worst than anything, I can do to you."

"Oh, what are they going to do to me? Crush me to death." Dennis asked.

"They crush you all right, but you won't die. You'll wish for death, but they won't let you die. You'll spend many centuries as their toy, their very first 'pet of the party'."

"Look lady. I've been a GTS fan for years. And I have never heard of a 'pet of the party'."

"You're going to be the first." Catherine told him.

"I'm leaving, and you can forget the five bucks." Dennis then got up and left.

"Leave cheapskate, spend your money on that GTS fan convention of yours. Which is nothing but a joke." Catherine called after him. Dennis did not reply.

Interlude

The members of the GTS-council were bored. While a few played with skyscrapers filled with people. The others were restless.

GTS council member one: "I'm bored."

GTS council member two: "Why not play with a skyscraper? We got plenty."

GTS Council member one: "Not my style."

GTS Council member three: "Why not investigate reports of a massive gathering of rebels on GTS-345?"

GTS Council member one: "I'm not that bored."

GTS Council member four: "I got an idea. Why don't we hold a party?"

"A party?" The other council members asked.

"Why not?" GTS council member four asked.

"It's never been done before." One council member commented.

"Where would we hold it and who would be invited?" Another asked.

The party debate had begun.

End interlude

Chapter one

"Catherine was right. This is a joke." Dennis thought to himself as he looked over his fellow GTS fans. There were seven in all. He knew then all from the net.

There was GTSwriter a white guy in his thirties. He was pushing hard copies of his new story collection at a price Dennis found steep, but he bought a copy anyway.

Standing next to GTSwriter was Shrinkme an Asian guy in his twenties. Being shrunk by beautiful Chinese or Japanese women was his fantasy.

Standing next to Shrinkme was GTSfan. He was a white man in his twenties. While he didn't produce anything, he commented on everyone's stories and collages.

Then there was Tallgirl a 6'3" brunette, who happened to like shorter men, much to the delight of the male giantess fans.

Standing next to Tallgirl was Megaphoto. He made collages of mega sized woman. He was in the middle of negations with Tallgirl over collages featuring her.

On the other side of the room were Netsurfer and sidekick. Netsurfer surfed something called the 'inter-universe net', where he found all kinds of interesting stuff. Web sites like 'Why Sizechangers are superior to GTS-Goddesses' and 'Why GTS writers make the big bucks'. For some reason nobody else in the room could find the 'inter-universe net'.

"Sidekick acted as a sidekick to Netsurfer. Other than the fact he was a GTS fan, Dennis didn't know much about him.

"What I don't understand is, there are hundreds of us out there. Where is everyone?" Dennis asked.

"What were you expecting? GTS-o-Rama?" Netsurfer replied.

"Remember, that were scattered all over the world. Most people couldn't make it here." sidekick added.

"GTS-o-rama? That was a great novel. I would love to visit Kim Buck's world. Giantess writers there make big bucks." GTSwriter added.

"It's their attitude toward tall woman that I like. If I lived in Kim Buck world, I would be popular and rich just because I'm tall." Tallgirl added.

"Dream on people. GTS-o-rama only exists in the imagination of Mr. G." Megaphoto told them.

Suddenly an eighth giantess fan entered the room, and he wasn't alone. He had a beautiful 6'10" amazon with him.

"Hi everyone, my name is Amazon lover. And this is Cindy." He said.

"Hello." Cindy said.

Dennis and every other guy mouth dropped open. They had heard of Amazon lover. But they never dreamt he had an Amazon girlfriend.

"Where in the world did you find her." Dennis asked.

"I have a funny story to tell you about that. I was driving along, when I came across a restaurant called 'Wishbone'. I ordered the wishbone meal deal and wished to meet the Amazon of my dreams. And before I knew it, Cindy walked into my life."

"I met him, in the local bar. It's refreshing not to man a man scared off by my height." Cindy added.

"Where is this Wishbone restaurant?" Tallgirl asked.

"It's next to Glen's field just off exit 16 on the interstate." Amazon lover replied.

"You don't actually believe him? Wishbone only exist in Mr. G's imagination." Megaphoto cried.

"Shut up Megaphoto." I'm going to check it out. " Tallgirl told him.

"Me too." Dennis and Shrinkme added.

Dennis, Shrinkme and Tallgirl then left the GTS convention to search for the Wishbone restaurant. To their surprise, it was where Amazon lover said it would be.

"Think we should go inside and order the wishbone meal deal?" Dennis asked.

"This is a once in a lifetime opportunity." Shrinkme replied.

"What's wrong Megalover (that's Dennis nickname in the GTS community)? Scared?" Tallgirl asked.

Catherine's warning did come to mind. But he hated being called chicken. He decided to screw Catherine and her prediction. Out loud he said.

"I'm not scared. Let's go inside."

They went inside and all three ordered the Wishbone meal deal. When it arrived, Tallgirl said: "I wish that I could move to Kim Buck's world." Shrinkme then said, "I wish for a beautiful Chinese woman to shrink me."

Dennis was silent for a moment. Then he said.

"I wish for a GTS-Goddess party to take place on this world."

"Are you sure you want that?" Shrinkme asked.

"I am a GTS-Goddess fan." Dennis replied.

"Women like me aren’t big enough for you?" Tallgirl asked.

Dennis wasn't sure what to say. He was seven inches shorter than Tallgirl and didn't want to get her mad.

Interlude

Meanwhile, the GTS-council was debating were to hold the party. There were some that favoured mega world, while most of the others favoured a world in GTS-space. Then word of Dennis's wish came through.

GTS-Council member one: "I guess that settles it."

GTS-council member four: "I suppose so: although it beats me why any one would wish for a GTS-goddess party. Most people want us to leave them alone."

GTS-Council member two: "Who cares? Now that we know the place, we can work out the other details."

Meanwhile back at Wishbone:

"What's wrong Stanley?" Brenda asked.

"One of customers wished for a GTS-Goddess party to take place." Stanley replied.

Brenda gasped. She had seen a few GTS-Goddesses in her time at Wishbone.

"Is he nuts?" Brenda asked.

"Worst he's a giantess fan." Stanley replied.

"What are we going to do?" Brenda asked.

"Leave this world right after we close." Stanley replied. "And find out what will happen to this place, even though I don't want to." Stanley added under his breath.

Early the next morning, Shrinkme was surprised to hear a knock on his hotel room door. He was even more surprised to find a beautiful Chinese girl standing there.

"Are you the guy known as Shrinkme?" She asked.

"Yes. Can I help you?"

"I got orders to shrink you."

"I must be dreaming, a beautiful girl wants to shrink me." Shrinkme said to himself. Out loud he said. "Excuse me?"

Instead of answering, she began to shrink him, clothes and all. The world around him got bigger and bigger, as got smaller and smaller.

"This must be a dream." Shrinkme said to himself as he shrank past the 14-inch mark.

At six inches Shrinkme stopped shrinking and was picked up by the beautiful woman. He was so turned on he go a hard on. The woman noticed this.

"Is that a hard on? You're turned on by this?" She asked.

"Yes, it’s been my fantasy be shrunk by a beautiful girl. I look forward to being your pet." Shrinkme replied.

"Think again sicko. I got better things to do than taking care of a shrunken man." She told him.

"But what's going to become of me now?" Shrinkme asked. He then felt himself shrinking again.

"No, I don't want to get smaller." He cried. But she kept on shrinking him until he was an inch tall.

"So long bug." She cried as she dumped him in the middle of the hotel hallway.

"Don't leave me." He pleaded but his pleas fell on deaf ears. The beautiful Sizechanger walked away.

A few minutes' later, two women, one blond one brunette came down the hallway. He tried to get their attention by shouting, "down here."

"Hear something?" The blond asked.

"Down by your foot. It looks like a tiny man."

"Don't be silly. No man is that small. It must be a bug and you know what I do to bugs."

Shrinkme tried to protest, saying he wasn't a bug, but he was crushed to death under the blonde's sandal.

"I have never seen a bug leave a blood stain like that before." The brunette commented before she was dragged away by the blond.

"Where is Tallgirl and Shrinkme?" Dennis asked his fellow GTS fans.

"Beats me. Although Tallgirl did say that she was taking advantage of an opportunity to move to Kim Buck's world. There's no sign of Shrinkme, it's as if he dropped off the face of the earth." GTSwriter replied.

"Sounds like Tallgirl has read one too many giantess stories." GTSfan commented.

"I agree, it's like that Wishbone restaurant, it's nothing but a dream." GTSwriter added.

"That's not true." Amazon lover replied.

"I was there last night." Dennis added.

"Look, I tried finding that restaurant this morning, but it wasn't there. It's a shame, for I wanted to go to Kim Buck's world."

"But Tallgirl, Shrinkme and myself were there last night. Tallgirl wished that she could move to Kim Buck's world, Shrinkme wished for a beautiful Chinese woman to shrink him. While I wished for."

Suddenly the words died in his throat. He had a sinking feeling that their wishes came true.

"What did you wish for Megalover?" GTSfan asked.

"Um I got to check something." Dennis then bolted from the room.

"But you'll miss my presentation. I plan to show the web site "Why GTS-Goddess are superior to Sizechangers."Netsurfer called out. But Dennis had run out the door, and soon the sound of burning rubber filled the room.

"What's the matter with him?" Cindy asked.

Dennis rushed over to where Wishbone was only to find that the restaurant had disappeared.

"So much for wishing to take back my wish." Dennis thought to himself. He sat there wondering what to do. Then he had a brainstorm. Catherine the super witch seamed to know what's going on. Maybe she would know where Wishbone went. Full of hope Dennis drove over to where he saw her tent.

Dennis was shocked to find that Catherine's tent was no longer at the fair. He looked around, but all he saw were the other tents and a black cat. Then he heard a female voice say.

"Are you Dennis?"

Dennis looked around by he could see no one. Then the voice said.

"Down here."

Then Dennis realized the cat was talking.

"This can't be." He cried.

"I'm a mortal familiar. I got a message for you tied to my tail."

Dennis untied the message on the cat's tail. It turned out to be a note from Catherine.

Dear Dennis:

It is too late to undo what you have done. Even if you returned to Wishbone, once a wish is made is can not be taken back. And only one wish is allowed per person.

While GTS-Goddesses and super witches are on better terms than they used to be. (We were once at war) I have decided to avoid the party. If you're lucky I might visit you in a century or two.

Farewell dammed one

Catherine

Dennis then realized that the cat was crying.

"Why are you crying?" He asked the cat.

"Being here is a death sentence for me." The cat replied.

A huge shadow then came over Dennis and the cat.

"Please tell me a cloud is causing that shadow."

"I'm afraid not." The cat replied.

Dennis then turned around.

To be continued

Chapter 2 by Mr_G
Chapter 2

 

As he had feared there was a GTS-Goddess standing before him. He was at eye level with her feet. Dennis looked up into the goddess's face. She had cold blue eyes and long blond hair. And Dennis recognized her.

"Rose Crusher I presume."

"You know this GTS-Goddess?" the cat asked.

"All giantess fans know Rose." Dennis replied.

Rose smiled and said.

"Nice to be recognized. Are giantess fans common on this world?"

"No, we are few." Dennis replied.

"Oh well it doesn't matter what the locals think. Our wishes are all that maters."

By this time a crowd had started to form and Rose's words scared them.

"What are your wishes?" Someone in the crowd asked.

"We are going to party." Rose replied

"There's more of you?" A woman asked.

"There's hundreds of us." Rose replied.

"But us little people could get crushed to death." The woman went on to say.

"You mean like this?" Rose then crushed the woman and two bystanders to death. The rest of the crowd fled in panic.

“That wasn't very nice." Dennis told Rose.

"Don't tell me your one of those gentle goddess fans."

Dennis almost said yes, but then he remembered all the violent GTS stories he had read and enjoyed. So he kept his mouth shut. Seeing his unease Rose said.

"Don't worry, I won't kill you. You helped settle a great debate. We couldn't make our minds where to hold the party. Then you came along. It would be a shame if you didn't survive to the end of the party."

"No need to do anything special on my part."

"There are going to be a lot of evil GTS-Goddesses here. And they're going to have some pretty violent fun. Not to mention the risk of being crushed underfoot. I should do something about your mortality."

Rose then picked Dennis off the ground and started walking.

"Where are you taking me?" Dennis asked.

"There are some kissers I want you to meet." Rose replied.

"But I don't want to be a pet." Dennis cried. Rose did not reply.

Meanwhile elsewhere in GTS space

Debbie was bored. She had been in the desert for couple months now. Dealing with the American government of this world was like dealing with a brick wall. Yet she didn't want a violent confrontation. Yet there were times she wanted to crush those government agents who kept tabs on her.

Then Debbie saw a wormhole open up in the sky above her and a huge spaceship appeared. Debbie estimated its length as six miles. The spaceship then circled and lands a few miles from her.

"Wonder who dropping in for a visit." Debbie said to herself. Meanwhile the government agents were confused.

"What's the meaning of this?" they asked.

"I don't know who it is. But let me handle it."

The agents started to protest until they saw the size of the GTS-goddess who emerged from the ship.

She was the largest goddess Debbie had ever seen. Despite being 4,000 feet tall, she didn't even come up to the newcomer's knees. She estimated the newcomer's height as somewhere between three and four miles. She noticed that she was a redhead with green eyes. Debbie felt that the redhead was friendly although her size intimated her. The redhead looked down and smiled at her. Then she said.

"Hello Debbie. I am Katie Spencer and I am pleased to meet you."

"You’re Katie." Debbie asked.

"You know her?" the agents asked.

"I was told to expect her." Debbie replied.

"Who are you talking to?" Katie asked.

"Some government agents keeping tabs on me." Debbie replied.

"I see. We should go to the party. I don't want to risk crushing them."

"You mean the party of Dennis's world."

"Correct. It's a great opportunity for you to meet some other GTS-Goddess and pick up some tricks of the trade." Katie replied.

"Will I get the chance to meet Dennis?" Debbie asked.

"Maybe. I can't make any promises. The party is starting, we should get going." Katie replied.

"Then what are we wanting for? Let's go."

Debbie and Katie then boarded the ship and headed for the party.

Back on Dennis's world, Rose had reached her destination. Dennis had trouble believing his eyes. There were several GTS-Goddesses in front of him. He recognized Wendy, Michelle and Pamela. All of them towered over Rose.

Dennis had mixed feelings. He liked being in the presence of GTS-goddess of mega stature but he also knew they were kissers and whomever they kissed became their slave.

Rose extended her hand (holding Dennis) to them and said.

"Kissers I want you to meet Dennis. I want you to make him a pet so he will survive the party."

"Which one of us should kiss him?" Wendy asked.

Rose thought about a moment then said.

"Why don't all of you kiss him? That would make him the pet of us all."

"No I don't want to be the pet of the party." Dennis pleaded.

"Pet of the party! I like the sound of that." Michelle cried. She then grabbed Dennis from the palm of Rose's hand and kissed him. She then handed him to the other kissers to be kissed.

Meanwhile, party preparations were well underway in various parts of the world.

 

Doreen looked over the Sahara Desert. As far as her eye could see, GTS-Goddess and Sizechangers were setting up a disco floor.

"I hope this is a good idea." She asked one her fellow goddesses.

"Relax Doreen, We gentle goddesses will be able to have a disco with a minimum of impact to the local inhabitants. Besides Northern Canada was already taken by the 'singing megas'. And they didn't want us on the same continent as them." She replied.

"I would like to see them before this party is over."

"What! You don't like disco?"

"I like disco but the sound of three singing GTS-Goddesses is something to behold." Doreen replied.

Meanwhile in America, the evil GTS-Goddess club was debating what games to play.

"How about 'walk to you drop'. A race where people are forced to walk until they die of exhaustion." Suggested one evil GTS-Goddess. But Margaret and the other evil GTS-Goddess shook their heads. Then Margaret said.

"I got a better idea. How about 'survivor'. We make up a list of cities. And then vote to destroy one every day until only one is left."

The majority of evil GTS-goddess agreed it was a good plan. Rebecca Anderson asked and received permission to be excused from the game. She had heard that the state of Texas in Dennis's world executed telemarketers on a regular basis. Being an ex-telemarketer she felt she had to go to Texas to wreck the place.

The rest of the evil GTS-Goddess club prepared a list of cities. There was some debate weather or not to do cities around the world or just stick to America. In the end they decided to stick with America at least for now. Joanna and Margaret then went to Washington D.C. to warn the American president and the US military not to interfere with them or else.

High above the earth, a wormhole opened and a huge spaceship emerged.

"Welcome to Dennis's world Denise." Katie said.

Denise looked at the world below.

"Where the party being held?" She asked.

"In several places. The singing maga's are in Canada, the evil GTS-Goddess club is playing games in the states. The Sahara Desert is being used as a dance floor by the gentle GTS-Goddesses. And they're a bunch of goddess wondering around Europe and Asia." Katie replied.

"Where are we going first?" Denise asked.

"I was thinking of checking out the Singing Mega's." Katie replied.

"Sounds fine by me."

The ship then headed for Canada.

President Howard was having a bad day. At first he couldn't believe the reports of women with gigantic stature. But the reports kept on coming in and their spy satellites were now showing them to be in Africa, Asia and Europe as well.

He was considering his options when an aide burst into the room and said.

"Mr. President, there's a 2500 foot woman outside who wants to speak with you."

"Sigh! I guess I should meet her." President Howard replied.

Howard then stepped onto the White House lawn. Standing in front of him was a 2500-foot GTS-Goddess.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Howard asked.

"My name is Alexandra. I'm here to warn you that its folly to attack GTS-Goddesses with military might. Laying low and moving people out of our way is your best option." The goddess replied.

"Now listen hear you B-movie reject. Nobody tells me or the United States what to do." The president replied.

Alexander shook her head and said.

"You fool. Being rude won't help. It will only encourage the evil GTS-goddess to be even meaner toward you."

"I'm ordering you and your fellow GTS-Goddess or what ever you call your selves to leave American territory at once."

Alexandra didn't respond. She seemed to be looking at something in the distance.

"Do you hear me?" The president asked.

"I hear you. I fear I'm too late. Two evil GTS-Goddesses are heading this way. May God have mercy on your souls."

Alexandra then ran from Washington D.C. with tears in her eyes.

The president's joy at Alexandra departure was short lived. He soon saw the 6000-foot Margaret and the 4000-foot Joanna appear over the horizon. They soon made a beeline for the White House. The taller one did the talking.

"I'm goddess Margaret and this is Joanna. Were hear to tell you to cooperate with our game of 'survivor' or else."

"I never heard of 'survivor' how do you play?" The president asked.

"We have chosen a list of five American cities. They are San Francisco, California, Phoenix, Arizona, Chicago, Illinois, Detroit, Michigan and Boston, Massachusetts. We will destroy one of these cities a day, until only one survivor is left."

"You can't be serious."

"We are very serious." Joanna replied.

"You will reframe from attacking us and keep people in these cities from fleeing." Margaret added.

The president was speechless for a moment, and then he said.

"I refuse to stand by while you destroy the United States. "

Joanna and Margaret frowned. The Joanna said.

"I have you know that I single handily conquered the United States and every other nation on my home world."

"We will defeat you." The president vowed.

"We are wasting our time with you. So long bug."

Margaret then picked up the White House including the lawn the president was standing on. Then she put the whole thing in her mouth. Then she chewed it and spat out the building before eating the people.

"Yuck! How can you eat people?" Joanna asked.

"It's an acquired taste. Come we must vote to decide which city should be the first to be destroyed." Margaret replied.

To be continued

Chapter 3 by Mr_G
Chapter 3

 

Debbie and Kate landed next to a small (in number) crowd of GTS-goddesses. Katie was surprised that she wasn't hearing any singing.

"What's the hold up?" Katie asked.

"Were waiting for Alexandra." A 1500-foot blond replied.

"Who's Alexandria?" Debbie asked.

"She's a 2500-foot brunette and a fellow singing mega. You must be new not to know that." The blond replied.

"You are correct. I became a GTS-Goddess just a few months ago. Name is Debbie."

"Velma, member of the singing mega's."

"Really? Is it just the two of you that sing?" Debbie asked.

"Nope. I also sing, and have the best voice of the three." Katherine Carroll replied.

 

While Katherine was talking, a 2500-foot brunette went up to Katie and said.

"Is it really you Katie?"

Katie looked down to see who had spoken, then her face lit up."

"Marilyn Janeway, I haven't seen you in a while."

"You know her?" Debbie asked.

"She used to rule my world." Katie replied.

"Nice to meet you." Marilyn then shook Debbie hand. The she looked Katie over.

"It's hard to believe that I used to be able to hold you in my hand." Marilyn commented.

"You knew Katie before she became a GTS-Goddess?" Debbie asked.

"Nope, she was already a GTS-Goddess, by the time I was assigned to her world." Marilyn replied.

"I don't understand."

"I'm a slow growing GTS-Goddess. My height increases by one percent every day. By I was only 4'10" when I started growing. So for months I was very small by GTS-Goddess standards." Katie replied.

"Too small to rule a world." Marilyn added.

"But that changed with time. Now I'm bigger than Marilyn and still growing."

"Are you ever going to stop growing?" Debbie asked.

"Yes, when I reach 50 miles in height." Katie replied

Debbie mouth dropped open, she couldn't imagine a GTS-Goddess that large.

"You're going to become the largest goddess in creation." She cried. The other goddess then burst of laughing.

"What's so funny?" Debbie asked.

"Sally Copper a.k.a. Doubling Sally is the largest GTS-Goddess in creation. She's so large, that she can hold entire galaxies in her hand." Katie replied.

"You're kidding me."

"Nope. And the second largest GTS-Goddess in creation is Jessica, she 600,000 miles long and so massive that her home planet moves around her."

"Are those GTS-Goddesses coming to the party?" Debbie asked.

"No. But Shirley (kilometres for centimetres) and Florence (miles for inches) are here. They're 109.75 miles and 70 miles tall respectively. They're currently wondering around Asia."

"Man I feel tiny." Debbie complained.

"Don't there are a lot of GTS-Goddess shorter than you." Katherine told her.

 

Just then Alexandria came on the scene. She was panting and in a bad mood.

"Sorry I'm late. I just came from Washington D.C. They refused to listen to reason. And then Margaret and Joanna showed up. So I had to leave."

"Joanna is at the party?" Debbie cried.

"You know her?" Katie asked.

"She's from my home world. She's an evil bitch. Do you know what she up to?" Debbie asked.

"She and the other evil GTS-Goddess are playing a game. They made up a list of cities and their going to destroy them one by one." Alexandra replied.

"What! We must stop them." Debbie cried. But Katie shook her head and said.

"We would do a lot of damage to the cities trying to stop them. We are too big to go through downtown cores. Besides we don't know which city their going to attack first."

 

Meanwhile the evil GTS-Goddesses were having trouble making up their minds on which city to attack first. Some favoured San Francisco, while others felt that Chicago should be wiped off the face of the Earth. Some suggested Phoenix. While still others voted for Boston, although this was protest by one of the GTS-Goddesses because it was her hometown.

In the end, the city of Chicago got the most votes.

GTSwriter was surfing the Internet out of boredom. He was disappointed in the sales his stories produced. Then he came across an interesting post of the mega lovers board titled help, were under attack. He decided to check it out.

 

Help were under attack by a 5000-foot telemarketer

She showed up an hour ago, calling people on the phone and destroying those people who are rude to her. She calls herself Rebecca and she says she's here to destroy us Texans.

 

Oh no! She's coming this way: if you value your life stay out of Texas.

 

The Texas lurker

 

GTSwriter shook his head. If Texans were having bad dreams about telemarketers they had only there own justice system to blame.

 

Across the ocean, Doreen and her fellow gentle GTS-Goddesses were putting the finishing touches on the dance floor. Doreen was worried. She felt that something bad was about to happen. Yet she couldn't see any reason not to proceed. So she gave the order to start the music.

 

The dance floor that stretched From Algeria to Egypt, and spilled over into Mali, Niger, Chad and Sudan came to life. Dozens of speakers the size of skyscrapers on the edges of the dance floor started pumping on the tunes. While dozens of GTS-Goddesses began to dance. They were joined in by several Sizechangers. Some of who complained about the noise.

 

As far north as Italy and as far south as Nigeria the party could be heard. This was to have consequences.

 

Throughout cities and towns in Northern Africa, Moslems obeyed the fifth and final call to pray for the day. Just as they started to pray to Allah, loud dance music filled the air. The people were confused and angry. Who dared interfere with their prayers? Then they recognized the dance tunes as American. So they assumed that American tourists were to blame.

 

Throughout the land, tourists were questioned and sometimes shot on sight. But when the scope to the dance tunes reach was realized, the people realized they had the wrong target. So the search for the source of the music continued and their governments planned their revenge.

 

Back in America:

"Do I have to?" Dennis whined.

"Yes, as pet of the party, you have to announce to each city our intentions to destroy them." Michelle replied.

Dennis wished he had a paper bag to cover his face, but he didn't. He prayed the people wouldn't recognize him as he stood on Michelle's hand high above the city of Chicago, megaphone in hand.

"Citizens of Chicago, it is my sad duty to inform you, that the evil GTS-Goddesses have voted to destroy your city." He said.

 

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Cried a voice from the heavens.

"What the heck was that?" Dennis asked.

"Who cares, let the attack begin." Margaret replied.

 

The people of Chicago were confused and angry. They wondered what they had done to deserve this. And who were these people anyway?

Interlude

I think it time to stop the action and introduce the evil GTS-Goddesses taking part in the attack. They are:

Michelle Bates aka Mega. A kisser with the power to grow from 500 feet up to 10,000 miles

Margaret, 6000 foot redhead, embodiment of evil

Joanna, 4000 foot blond

Gabrielle, 1200 foot brunette, from the Confederate states of America

Cindy Gibson, 10,000 foot redhead from Australia

Sonya, 1800 foot Asian kisser

Verta (who's so environmental her skin is green) 1500 feet tall

Shiori (of the Japanese empire) 2000 feet

Mai the samurai GTS-Goddess 1800 feet tall

Cheryl 2500 foot redhead

 

End interlude

The sun was setting on Chicago in more ways than one. The GTS-goddesses moved in. Michelle came in from the west following interstate 290; she had Margaret on her right, Joanna on her left. Gabrielle attacked from the north following the lakeshore. Mai also attacked from the north, although she decided to follow interstate 94. Cindy Gibson attacked from the lake (which wasn't very deep to her) coming ashore at Grant park. Sonya followed interstate 55 to town, while Verta and Shiori attacked from the south. Cheryl instead of attacking the city itself moved to prevent people from escaping by cutting off the roads. There are a lot of roads going in and out of Chicago, so her task wasn't easy. She passed the time by singing "the cars under my feet go crunch, crunch" This annoyed the other evil GTS-Goddess for Cheryl was no singing mega.

 

Speaking of the singing megas, their singing was in full swing.

"I went down to Peggy's Cove, but I wasn't welcome there."

For I knocked their lighthouse in the sea." The mega's sang.

"Is Peggy's Cove a real place?" Debbie asked.

"Yes, it’s located on the mouth of St. Margaret's Bay in Nova Scotia. I visited it as a girl." Katie replied.

The mega's then wrapped up their song.

 

"Thank you, our next song was written by Alexandria it concerns an incident that took place on her world."

 

"I was walking along the coast of the Bay of Fundy when I came across Fundy National Park. I decided to enter the park, where I ran into that mindless bureaucrat."

"There's a fee to enter the park." He told me."

"Don't you know who I am." I asked.

"I don't care. I'm a mindless bureaucrat. I'm a mindless bureaucrat."

"But I'm too big to carry money on me." I replied.

"Then you can't enter the park."

"Who are you to order me around like this?"

"I'm a mindless bureaucrat, I'm a mindless bureaucrat."

 

"He sounds like the bureaucrat's at the cube." Debbie whispered to Katie.

"The what?" Katie asked.

"The cube. It's where Joanna's world government is located back on my home world." Debbie replied.

To be continued

Chapter 4 by Mr_G
Chapter four

 

Meanwhile Back in Chicago:

The attack proceeded as planned until Gabrielle came across Lincoln Park.

"What this? A park dedicated to Abraham Lincoln." She asked.

Most people in the park were too afraid to answer her. But there was a guy named Bob in the park, he had one too many beers that day.

"Yeah it's named after him. He's a great man who saved the union." He told her.

"He's an evil man. " Gabrielle replied.

"Nonsense, Illinois is proud to be the land of Lincoln."

Gabrielle was outraged how dare a state honour Lincoln that way?

"We were just going to destroy this city, but since your Lincoln fans, I'm going to make sure the whole state is wiped off the map." She told him.

Bob was not impressed.

"We defeated you confederate scum before we can do it .." Gabrielle then crushed him underfoot.

The staff of the Chicago Times was looking out the windows. All around them Chicago was being destroyed.

Reporter: "This is the story of a life time. Chicago destroyed by gigantic women."

Editor: "Too bad we won't live to report it."

Reporter: "What's makes you say that?"

Before the editor could respond the building the Chicago Times was located in was crushed underfoot by a GTS-Goddess.

 

It was all over within an hour. Chicago was in ruins with Gabrielle working on destroying the suburbs. Suddenly there was a flash of light and a five-mile tall brunette appeared.

"Annie how good of you to join us."

"I see I missed the destruction of Chicago." She said.

"True but you can take part in the destruction of Illinois." Gabrielle suggested.

"I think I will, I hate the people of Illinois." Annie replied.

"Really! Do you hate them because they're union scum?" Gabrielle asked.

"No. The exact reason is classified. But what I will say is that I hate them for their sense of justice." Anne replied.

"I hate to interrupt, but how about if I grow so large that I'll be able to crush the whole state with just one foot."

"That's a great idea Michelle."

"No it isn't." Dennis replied. (He was behind Michelle's right ear during the attack in case you're wondering)

"It's not your place to question us." Michelle told him. She then pinched him hard enough to kill any man but him. She the dropped him to the ground and began to grow.

 

While this was going on, Chris and a sizechanger were standing by a Bigburger on the fringes of Danville, Illinois.

Chris: "Mr. G said you have to give your services for free during the party."

Sizechanger: "But why do you want fast food? GTS-Goddesses don't need to eat."

Chris: "True but I still hunger for the taste of food. So go down there and order me a double cheeseburger with a medium supercola."

Sizechanger: "But I don't have any money."

Chris: "Tell them to give it to you for free, or else they will have to deal with me."

The Sizechanger shrugged his shoulders then shrank down, so he could enter the restaurant. To Chris's amazement he returned empty handed and with manger in toe.

"What's this? No food."

"That's right, no money, no food." The manger replied.

"Don't you realize you’re talking to a 1000-foot GTS-goddess who can easily wipe your restaurant out of existence." She told him.

"I won't care if your God himself. Nobody eats for free at my restaurant."

"Look here dumb."

"That's Mr. Dumb to you madam."

"Excuse me?"

"My name is Dumb, Tom Dumb."

Chris was about to argue further when she sensed someone behind. She turned around and saw a rapidly growing Michelle.

"Look out below." Michelle cried.

"O ****." Chris cursed. Then she ran as fast as she could into Indiana.

 

Michelle grew and grew. Her body growing so big it stuck out of Earth's atmosphere. When she was about 2100 miles tall she stopped growing and then sent her right foot that happened to be 300 miles long into Illinois, turning the whole state into a footprint.

 

The singing mega's and their audience noticed Michelle's growth.

Debbie: "Who the heck is that?"

Katie: "That's Michelle, who has the nickname mega. She's kisser who can grow from 500 feet up to 10,000 miles."

Debbie: " Wow! She's some powerful GTS-Goddess. What do you mean by the term kisser?"

Katie: "She has the power to make any mortal she kisses into her pet. Meaning she would have complete control of his or her body."

Debbie: "That's horrible. We should do something about that."

Katie: "Good luck. She more powerful than you, and she's far from the only kisser out there."

 

While Debbie and Katie were talking, Chris was picking herself off the ground. She had narrowly avoided being crushed and was mad as hell.

"Watch where you're steeping Michelle." She cried.

"Oh, did I almost crush you Christine?" Michelle asked.

"Yes you did and you know I prefer to be called Chris."

"Sorry Christine."

"Chris."

 

Michelle was about to tease Chris further when she realized that her fellow evil GTS-Goddess were deciding which city to destroy next without her. So she shrank herself down to a more manageable size and joined in on the voting.

Meanwhile on the other side of the world, Shirley and Florence were getting bored just walking around.

Shirley: "This is getting boring."

Florence: "Speak for your self. I find Asia interesting."

Shirley: "It all looks the same to me. I'm not even sure where we are."

Florence: "Judging from the towns. I would guess China."

Shirley: "I have an idea, were both lesbians right?"

Florence: "You mean have sex right here?"

Shirley: "Who's going to stop us, the Chinese? Besides they can afford to loose a few million people."

Florence: "I never thought of it that way. Let's do it."

 

The presidents of Algeria, Libya and Egypt met in a secret location, to deal with the too loud dance music.

Egyptian president: "Thanks to our scout planes we now know the source of the music."

Libyan president: "Who would have dreamed that such beautiful goddesses could exist."

He then gets a slap in the face.

Libyan president: "Sorry, may Allah forgive my sins."

Algerian president: "Now that we know the source of the trouble. I say we destroy them and their basted music."

Egyptian president: "I agree. They are enemies of Islam, they must die."

Libyan president: "But will our weapons do the job? They are very large."

Algerian president: "With Allah on our side we can't fail."

Egyptian president: "So let the attack begin."

 

Back in China, the government was very upset with the actions of Florence and Shirley

Chinese president: "How bad is the damage?"

General one: "Their footprints caused heavy damage in the provinces of Nei Mongol, Shanxi and Henan. They are currently making love in what used to be the city of Zhengzhou."

President: "Used to be?"

General one: "The city and the country side for kilometres around has been completely destroyed. Even worst their lovemaking has craved a new cannel for the Hunng (Yellow) River."

President: " These pests must be destroyed. But how, they're so darn big."

General two: "Many I suggest using several H-bombs on each woman."

General three: "But we don't know what effect H-bomb will have on these woman. It could make them even bigger."

General one: "You been watching those foreign B-movies again haven't you?"

President: "Gentlemen, while I prefer not to use nukes, I fear we may not have a choice. Consult with your counterparts around the globe. If nobody comes up with a better idea, we nuke them in twelve hours."

To be continued

Chapter 5 by Mr_G
Chapter five  

The hours ticked away. Suggestions poured in around the world on how to deal with the GTS-Goddesses, but none of them were practical. In the end, the major powers decided to let China H-bomb the two GTS-Goddesses on their territory and to pray for success.

 

Meanwhile in Africa, three armies headed toward the partying GTS-Goddesses and Sizechangers. Shouting that God is great, they went on the attack.

 

Doreen was puzzled. Who had shouted, "God is great"? Then she heard the sound of tanks firing, guns pounding and planes firing missiles.

"We’re under attack." Doreen cried.

 

General Abir commander of the Egyptian army watched the attack unfold. He watched as the skyscraper sized speakers exploded in flames. To his shock most of the women in front of him, were not going up in smoke. There was the odd woman here and there, who bled purple coloured blood when hit. But most of the giantesses seamed to be indestructible.

"Who are we dealing with?" He cried.

 

Doreen tried to get the situation back under control. It was bad enough that the locals had managed to stop the music. But they had also managed to hurt and in a few cases even kill some of the Sizechangers in attendance.

"Get behind us." she told the remaining Sizechangers.

"But I want to shrink and crush those buggers." One of the Sizechangers a girl by the name of Julia complained.

"That's not the gentle GTS-goddess way." Doreen replied.

Julia made a face then retreated.

 

The troops of all three armies were getting frustrated. The vulnerable giantesses were now behind a wall of indestructible giantesses. Then a 6000-foot giantess stepped forward.

"I am Doreen, a GTS-Goddess. Which one of you is in charge?" She asked.

 

Since general Abir was the closest one to her. He was the one that spoke up.

"I am general Abir. You will pay the price for your blaspheme."

"Excuse me?" Doreen asked.

"You called yourself a goddess. There is no God but God."

"I'm a GTS-goddess. So are most of my friends here." Doreen replied.

 

The general bit his lip. Then he said.

"I got orders to destroy your sound speakers and to destroy you."

Doreen frowned then said.

"We will move our dance music out of your countries. As for killing us, it's an impossible task."

"This last remark infuriated the general. He then ordered his troops to open fire of the GTS-Goddesses.

Doreen sighed. "

"Why do armies all over the multiuniverse have to be so dumb?" She wondered.

 

"Let us at them." The Sizechangers cried when they learned of Doreen's plan to move the disco somewhere else.

But Doreen shook her head and said.

"It's not our way."

"You gentle GTS-Goddesses are a bunch of wimps." They told her.

 

Back in China

On the appointed hour, the Chinese launched six H-bombs, three each for each goddess. Moments later the bombs reached their targets.

 

To the Chinese and everyone else's disappointment the GTS-Goddess were not destroyed, Although they did have massive burns where the nukes hit and it did get their attention.

 

"What the hell was that?" Shirley asked.

"I think the Chinese nuked us." Florence replied.

"We should punish them for interrupting our love making. Not to mention burning us."

"We should. But that can wait, right now I want to fall asleep in your arms."

 

The mayor of Phoenix, Arizona was worried. The television was full of reports of the destruction the GTS-Goddesses had caused to the American Midwest. The station also mentioned major destruction in China caused by both the goddess and the nukes sent to destroy them. And a war in Northern Africa being held against the GTS-Goddesses. But 90 percent of the television coverage focused on the American devastation and the groups who claimed it was the end of the world. Heck their was even some people who suggested that we should worship the GTS-goddesses. Less then an hour ago, he had to call the police to remove such a nut from City hall. He tried calling the National Guard for help, only to be told that since nukes didn't effect the GTS-Goddesses their conventional weapons won't either. He also tried calling the new president for help, but president Wimple seamed to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

 

The mayor's thoughts were interrupted when an office clerk burst into his office.

"I hate to brother you. But the same giantesses that destroyed Chicago, have been spotted headed this way." He told him.

"God help us." He cried.

 

Dennis was sweating in the July sun. (This story takes place on July of 2000-author note)

"Why in the world did they place Phoenix here?" He asked. His GTS-goddess owners didn't answer. They were sizing up the city.

 

Michelle: "Not as big as Chicago, but a fair size."

Cheryl: "I notice it has a lot less roads leading out of it than Chicago does. That makes my job easier."

Margaret: "Speaking of jobs. Michelle you and Dennis head for downtown Phoenix. It's time to tell them their doomed. Joanna you attack from the West following interstate 10. Gabrielle I want you to attack from the northwest, following route 60. Cindy I want you to go over the mountains and attack from the East. Sonya I want you to attack from the east following route 60, Shiori and Mai I want you to attack from the south. Verta you attack from the south west."

 

The people of Phoenix were in a panic. They didn't want to suffer the same fate as Chicago. But with the GTS-Goddesses coming at them from all directions, where could they go?

 

Dennis could see the fear and hostility in the crowd from his preach on Michelle's hand.

"It's my sad duty to inform you that the evil GTS-goddesses have voted to destroy your city." He said.

This brought boos and shouts of anger from the crowds. Some people even starting shooting at him with guns and hand held rockets.

"Hey don't shoot at." His words were cut off when a missile shot off the top part of his head. He then fell to the ground. The crowd cheered. Michelle frowned.

"You can't kill our pet, that easily." She told them. Dennis then began to heal. Within moments his head was intact again, much to the surprise of bystanders.

 

Elsewhere in the city, Megaphoto watched the GTS-Goddesses wreck Phoenix and its suburbs. He began to take picture after picture, for his collages could not compare to the real thing. He wondered if he would live to post the photos on the net.

 

The attack produced as planned, with buildings and people being crushed. The GTS-Goddesses started to get bored.

 

Sylvia watched the GTS-goddesses from her Paradise Valley home. She was full of envy.

"It's not fair." She cried. Unfortunately she happened to be within earshot of Michelle.

"Do you expect evil GTS-Goddess to be fair?"

"I guess not. But it's just that you're so powerful. I wish I could be a GTS-Goddess. But I'm just a Human."

"Well I used to be Human. The same is true for most of my fellow GTS-Goddesses"

"Really! How can I become a GTS-Goddess?" she asked.

Michelle smiled. She just had a cruel idea.

"I tell you what, we'll start you off as a giantess. And if you work out we'll turn you into a GTS-Goddess."

"You got a deal."

Michelle then picked Sylvia up and kissed her.

"What was that for?" Sylvia asked. Michelle didn't answer. Sylvia then felt her clothes getting very tight.

"What's happening to me?" Sylvia asked as she burst out of her clothes.

"Isn't it obvious?" Michelle replied.

Sylvia grew and grew much to the horror of her neighbours. When she reached the 200-foot mark she stopped growing.

"Cool. I feel like that woman in the movie 'attack of the 100-foot bitch'."

"Actually, you're twice that height. Moving on to business, your task will be to level Paradise Valley and the surrounding streets."

Sylvia was a little sad to have to destroy her hometown. But she was willing to pay any price to become a GTS-goddess. And there were a few jerks in town that called her stupid just because she was a blond. She looked forward to paying them back.

 

Her neighbours were terrified. Sylvia was destroying their homes and killing them, as if they were bugs.

"Why are you doing this to us?" One of her friends, a woman by the name of Maryann asked.

Sylvia shrugged then said.

"Nothing personal Maryann. I suggest you get out of my way or get crushed."

Maryann got out of the way.

 

Megaphoto was getting mad. He was just about to get on the net when the power went out. His computer was dead in the water. He then cursed the GTS-Goddesses for wrecking his hometown. Then he noticed that one of them was heading straight for him.

"Got to think of a plan or I'm a dead man. He thought. Then he had an idea. He rushed out of his apartment and onto the street.

 

Keeping an eye on the 1800 foot Chinese GTS-Goddess coming toward him he shouted.

"I would like to make a deal." The GTS-Goddess looked at him but didn't say anything.

"My name is Megaphoto. I would like your permission to take pictures of the destruction you cause to cities and post them on the net. I want to be your PR agent to the GTS fans of this world. What do you say to that?"

Sonya frowned. Then she said.

"I don't need your help in getting people to worship me. Prepare to die stupid mortal."

"Oh S****" Megaphoto cried as Sonya crushed him underfoot.

 

Shortly after that the destruction of Phoenix was complete and the GTS-Goddesses (and Dennis) were gathered around Sylvia and the remains of Paradise Valley.

 

"How did I do?" Sylvia asked.

Michelle looked around. There wasn't a building intact. And there were a few survivors wondering the streets.

"You left a few more survivors than I would have liked. But other than that you did fine." Michelle told Sylvia.

"Does that mean I going to become a GTS-Goddess?" Sylvia asked.

Michelle laughed then said.

"I lied. We don't have the power to turn you into a GTS-Goddess and Mr. G doesn't want among our ranks."

"What! I destroyed my hometown for nothing." Sylvia screamed.

"Not for nothing. You did amuse us." Michelle replied.

Joanna sensing Michelle's plans decided to speak up.

"I could use Sylvia on my home world. She would make a good crowd control giantess."

"Sorry Joanna, but she's MY pet." Michelle replied.

"What are you going to do to me?" Sylvia asked.

"I'm going to leave you at the mercy of the survivors." Michelle replied.

"Nooooo!" Sylvia cried as she began to shrink.

 

Smaller and smaller she became shrinking past her pervious height and shrinking all the way down to two inches in height.

"Whoa! I didn't realize you could make someone smaller than their original size." Dennis commented.

"Now you know. Come it's time to leave this place."

"And decide what city to destroy next." Margaret added.

 

The GTS-Goddesses then left and the survivors starting looking for Sylvia. Sylvia tried to get away, but Maryann found her.

"Going somewhere Sylvia?" Maryann asked.

To be continued

Chapter 6 by Mr_G
Chapter six

 

Sylvia looked up at Maryann. He friend was only 5'8", but she looked 187 feet tall to Sylvia.

"Please show mercy." Sylvia begged.

Maryann then picked Sylvia up and brought her to the level of her face.

"Since you chose not to crush me, I won't crush you. But you will face trial for your crimes." She told her.

"But they have the death plenty in this state." Sylvia protested.

"You should have thought of that before going on your rampage." Was Maryanne's only reply.

 

Back in China

Florence and Shirley got up from their slumber. They looked at the Chinese landscape around them.

Shirley: "It's time to punish the Chinese for daring to attack us."

Florence: "What do you have in mind?"

Shirley: "The Chinese have more cities and towns than they know what to do with. Let's have a city smashing contest."

Florence: "You mean destroy cities for sport? I like that idea."

Shirley: "Bet I can destroy more cities than you."

Florence: "You're on."

So the great Chinese City smash began.

 

It was just after midnight, when San Francisco troubles began. There was a flash of light, and a five-mile tall GTS-goddess named Anne appeared. She looked down at the city of San Francisco and began to get to work.

 

Alcatraz Island was her first target. Using her digging tools she craved the island out of the bay floor and added to her city collection. Golden Gate Bridge was her next target. To her disappointment the bridge was too big to be taken in one piece. So she craved the bridge in pieces for later reassemble in her lab. Then she left the city.

 

Back in China

The Chinese president was worried. They were losing cities by the minute.

"What's the latest?" He asked his generals.

"We have lost 90 cities in the past two hours including Hebi, Handan and Shijiazhuang.

The president then looked out the window. He could see Florence off in the distance. He knew Shirley was also close by.

"What should we do?" The generals asked him.

"Flee." The president replied.

 

Back in North America, Katie was introducing Debbie to some of the GTS-Goddesses present. At the moment she was introducing her to Peggy, a 3000-foot blond. Who has a reputation for being slow to wake up in the morning.

"It's embarrassing." She told Debbie. "Every night they evacuate everyone within two miles of me."

"Why do they do that?" Debbie asked.

"I have been known to accidentally crush people when I first wake up in the morning. My first morning as a GTS-Goddess was the worst. Unlike you, Mr. G didn't give me any warning. It took me a while to realize that I wasn't dreaming and it was real buildings and people I was crushing underfoot." Peggy replied.

 

"I hate to interrupt. But I thought you would like to know that San Francisco is the next target of the evil GTS-goddesses."

"Thanks for the warning Mr. G."

"You aren't seriously thinking of trying to stop them." Katie asked.

"I got to try, or at the very least try to save lives." Debbie replied.

"Let her go Katie. She got to learn the hard way." Peggy told Katie.

"I'm not going to let her tackle those evil GTS-Goddesses alone. I'm going with her."

"Then let's go."

The people of San Francisco were confused. Should they stay or flee? Some fearing the GTS-goddesses return left the city. But the majority of people decided to stay.

 

The 'tall people of America club' were having a morning cruise around San Francisco Bay. Used to towering over everyone else, they refused to cancel their convention plans. When they spotted the GTS-Goddesses appearing on the shore's of San Francisco Bay. They refused to alter course, while everyone else in the bay tried to escape. This was noticed by the GTS-Goddess.

"Who are you people?" Goddess Margaret asked.

The leader of the club, a 7'4" giant of man named Dan decided to answer her.

"I am Dan leader of the 'tall people of America club.'"

"Tall people? You look like tiny people to me." The GTS-Goddesses then burst out laughing at Margaret's remark. The people on the boat were very insulated for the shortest of their number was six feet tall.

"We have the tallest people in America on this boat."

"Oh? What are we then?" Margaret asked.

"You’re a bunch of freaks." Dan replied.

The GTS-Goddesses got very upset at Dan's remark.

"You're going to pay for that remark. We have voted to destroy San Francisco and your going to be the first to die, and there's nothing you can do to stop us. " Margaret told him.

Dan was about to reply when he heard a voice say.

"He won't be able to stop you. But I'll sure going to try."

Margaret and the other evil GTS-Goddesses turned around. Debbie and Katie were standing behind them.

 

"I was wondering if any gentle GTS-Goddesses were going to show up. If you like these so called tall people so much you can have them." Margaret then picked up the tour boat and threw it at Katie.

Meanwhile Debbie was looking for Joanna. She quickly found her.

"I got a message from the people of our home world." Debbie told her, before she sucker punched Joanna. Unfortunately for Debbie, Joanna grew up in a house with big brothers and she knew how to fight. Debbie soon found herself on the ground ass first. With her sandals thrown good knows where.

"You fight as bad as you rule. Oh I forgot you don't rule at all." Joanna told her.

"That's not true, I'm working with the local American government to come up with the best way to run the world."

"You poor fool, president Smart has covered up your existence. His agents have made a fool out of you."

"That's not true." Debbie replied.

"It is. But since were from the same world I'm willing to give you some pointers. After all, my world government is respected through GTS-space."

"But not by the people it rules. I want to follow the people's wishes when ever possible."

"Their wishes are irreverent. Besides I have the greater good of Humanity in mind with my world government. Nation states are bad for Humanity."

"If that's the case, how come so many people are willing to be part of one?" Debbie asked.

 

While Debbie and Joanna were arguing, San Francisco was going up in smoke under the evil GTS-Goddesses attacks. While Margaret and Cindy were keeping Katie busy. Gabrielle and Mai attacked from the north, Sonya from the west, Verta from the east and Mai and Michelle from the south.

 

The local football team was practicing, when the GTS-Goddesses attacked. To their horror they saw a 1200-foot brunette enter the stadium.

"Hi I'm Gabrielle. Can I play too?" She said.

"You’re too big to play football." The team members replied.

"Oh come on. Your not afraid of little old me. Although I do have one question, what do you call yourselves?"

"Were the giants." They replied.

Gabrielle burst out laughing. Then she said.

"Giants you? You look more like ants to me."

Gabrielle then proceeded to crush them one by one.

 

Meanwhile Debbie realized she was wasting time arguing with Joanna. She looked around and saw to her horror that most of the city had already been destroyed. And the rest was disappearing fast.

 

"It's not fair." Natasha Blank cried as she fled San Francisco. Why did those goddesses from hell have to wreck her city. Then to Natasha's frustration, she saw two GTS-Goddesses in her escape route. Then to her surprise, one of the GTS-Goddess starting running toward the city. To Natasha's horror she was coming toward her.

"No! Stop! Don't crush me." Natasha cried just before she was crushed to death.

 

Debbie was quickly discovering that the suburbs of San Francisco were not made for 4000-foot GTS-Goddesses. She kept running into buildings and could have swore she heard someone say 'don't crush me' where her foot was. Fearing the worst she lifted her right foot. Its bottom was covered with rubble and blood.

"Nooooooo! I crushed someone to death." Debbie cried.

 

Joanna seeing Debbie's discomfort decided to rub it in.

"It's your nature to crush people and buildings. Oh you so called gentle goddess call it accidental crush. But in the end you’re just as destructive as us evil GTS-Goddesses."

Seeing that Debbie was in trouble Katie decided to speak up.

"Don't listen to her. Were not like them who want to cause suffering to humanity and other races. True accidents happen, but we gentle GTS-Goddesses avoid causing people harm when ever possible."

"How often do accidents happen?" Debbie asked.

"Often enough that I felt I had to brake up with Kevin. It was too risky."

"You had a boyfriend?" Debbie asked, surprise showing in her voice.

"Yes! I'll tell you about him later." Katie replied.

"Come on Debbie become an evil GTS-Goddesses." Joanna prompted.

"Never!" Debbie cried.

"Never say never. I used to be a gentle goddess myself. But I soon saw the advantages of being evil." Michelle told her.

Debbie wanted to flee, but she was afraid of crushing people underfoot. She wondered how people died on her walk to San Francisco. Seeing her pain, Katie picked her up and said.

"Let's get out of here."

They then fled the scene. The evil GTS-Goddesses laugher ringing in their ears.

 

"Hey goddesses. Watch me do a cannonball."

The 10,000-foot redhead then did a running jump into the ocean causing a wave that flooded parts of Perth, Australia. On shore Tara Smallwood and Jennifer Large were watching from shore.

Tara: "First time I've seen a GTS-council member have fun."

Jennifer: "It's the first time I've seen a council member naked. Come let's talk of other things."

Tara: "Like what?"

Jennifer: "Like how you reacted when you first became a GTS-goddess."

Tara: "At first I thought it was a dream, you don't expect to grow to 12 miles in height at the stroke of midnight, on January 1, 2000. Would you believe the doomsday society later demanded that I do more death and destruction? As if I didn't cause enough damage just by walking around."

Jennifer: " I forgot you were one of there three millennium GTS-Goddesses. Come to think of it only Cindy lived up to their goals."

Tara: "That's what you get when you use girls against their will. Although I feel sorry for Lois Kraft she is not expecting to wake up 1,000 feet tall."

Jennifer: "Anybody who wishes for the power to sleep for a thousand years at a time and then uses it, deserves what's coming to them. "

Tara: "This coming from a woman who became a GTS-Goddess because of a wish made at Wishbone?"

Jennifer: "Ok. I admit I was careless in my wish, and I'm being too harsh on Lois."

 

Before Tara could respond they noticed activity in the desert. To their surprise a dance floor was being set up in the Australian desert.

Jennifer: "I thought the disco was supposed to be held in the Sahara desert."

Tara: "I think they changed their minds although I fail to see why."

 

Elsewhere in Australia:

"Care to explain your actions Doreen?"

Doreen sighed. She was expecting a visit from Rose Crusher.

"I decided to follow the wishes of the Arabs and move the disco elsewhere."

"You caved in to the demands of mere Humans. Considering the number of GTS-Goddess you had with you. It's an embarrassment to us all."

"Human wishes are important too Rose. Besides what's wrong with Australia?"

"Other than the fact that there were several GTS-Goddesses here that wanted nothing to do with the disco, nothing." Rose replied.

"You're just a party pooper. Come join the disco."

"I don't do disco." Rose replied before disappearing from sight.

 

Back in America:

Governor Bush of Texas looked at the situation map of Texas. He did not like what he saw.

"Is it as bad as it looks?" He asked his aide

"I'm afraid so sir. We have lost 120 counties to the telemarketer." The aide replied.

"Let's hope our stand at Austin stands."

"And if it doesn't will you flee the capital like the Chinese fled Beijing?"

"I'm not a coward. I will fight to the very last for my state."

 

Before the aide could argue further the guns of National Guard opened up. The battle of Austin had begun.

To be continued

Chapter 7 by Mr_G
Chapter seven

 

It was a considerable fighting force the governor had assembled. Twenty thousand troops backed by hundreds of tanks and several attack helicopters opened fired on Rebecca Anderson.

 

"You fools! Don't you realize you can't not stop a GTS-Goddess?" Rebecca cried as she began her counter attack.

 

The troops tried their best, but they were no match for Rebecca. The governor watched in horror as the tanks went "Crunch", "Crunch" and the troops went "splat" as Rebecca crushed them underfoot.

"Now I know what general Cluster felt at his last stand." The governor commented, when Rebecca crushed the governor's mansion underfoot.

 

"You mentioned that you had a boyfriend."

Katie sighed. She had a feeling the subject would come up.

"His name is Kevin. I meet him back in 1998 when I was small enough to fit into a room."

"That's hard to imagine." Debbie commented.

"Don't remind me. Anyway, we became close friends. But I grew and grew, and I feared for his safety. When I reached the 3,000-foot mark, I made the decision to send him away. He wasn't happy about it and I don't blame him. But I couldn't live with myself if I accidentally crushed him to death. He was the only man I ever loved, other than my dad of course. "

"That's sad. Was making Kevin a giant an option?"

"No! Giants and giant couples are frowned upon in GTS-space. Besides Kevin didn't want to be a giant and I respect his wishes." Katie replied.

"Can't blame you for that, but I find it strange that giants are frowned upon. Wouldn't a GTS-Goddess prefer suitable male companionship?" Debbie asked.

"Most goddesses want to tower over and dominate men. Those who prefer a more equal relationship then to get into trouble." Katie replied.

 

Before Debbie could explore the subject further Doreen showed up and told her it was time to go home.

"So soon?" Debbie asked.

"The party will be coming to a close soon, and besides we need to give you a few tips on how to gently rule a world." Doreen replied.

 

While most of the world hated the GTS-Goddesses, Las Vegas was profiting on the situation.

"Place your bets on which cities and or countries the GTS-Goddesses are going to destroy next." Bill Harding manger of 'house of bets' told his customers. While most of the customers in the place started making bets. A few had questions for him.

"What if the GTS-Goddesses destroy Las Vegas?" A man asked him.

"I'm betting that they won't." Bill replied.

"How can you profit off other people's misfortunes?" A woman named Natasha William asked.

"Hey, If I had a conscience I won't be in this town." Bill replied.

"I lost my whole family, when the GTS-Goddesses destroyed San Francisco." She told him.

"Sad but not my problem. Make a bet or leave."

"May a giantess destroy this place." Natasha cried before being booted out of the 'house of bets'.

 

Bill Harding wasn't the only one taking bets. Other people in town had set up web sites, posting odds on the likely hood of a city being destroyed by a GTS-Goddess. GTSwriter was disappointed to see that his native Boston was ranked likely to be destroyed. GTSwriter then read that the mayor of Boston was not worried and had even kept up his golf game. GTSwriter then surfed over the 'GTS watch site' a web site that tracked GTS-goddess movements around the world. He noted with interest that a 3000-foot tourist who loved to take monuments was hitting Europe while Canada was full of GTS-goddesses who did little more than talk to each other.

 

The web site also kept track of how many cities the Chinese were losing. GTSwriter noted that the super sized GTS-Goddesses having run out of cities in the north were now heading south toward Shanghai. He wondered where they would go after they ran out of Chinese cities.

 

What GTSwriter was most interested in, was what city the evil GTS-Goddesses were going to destroy next. A question the web site spies could not answer for the GTS-Goddesses was undecided.

 

Gabrielle: "I vote for Boston. They should pay for their crimes against the CSA. Besides they are a bunch of south hating Yankees."

Michelle: "Isn't the same also true for Detroit?"

Gabrielle: "Yes. But to a lesser degree."

Verta: "I vote for Detroit. They should pay for being the home of General Motors, Chrysler and Ford."

Joanna: "Well I refuse to destroy my hometown of Boston."

Margaret: "You’re a wimp. But since Mr. G has informed me that were about to get a new recruit, it doesn't really matter."

Michelle: "Who?"

Margaret: "He really didn't say. He said that he would turn one of the women at the rebel conference on GTS-345 into a GTS-Goddess. He also promises me that she will be pro GTS-Goddess and not another Alexandra."

Cheryl: "I would like to meet this woman."

Margaret: "So would I. But first we should decide which city to destroy."

 

Natasha was eating lunch at an interstate rest stop, when she saw the 8,000-foot GTS-Goddess come over the horizon. She was a little surprised to see that the goddess was black, but fear soon overcame surprise when the GTS-Goddess headed straight for the rest stop.

"Hello people. My name is Pamela. I'm going to make you my pets." She told the people in the restaurant. Pamela then lifted the whole rest stop from the ground and ordered everyone out of the buildings. Seeing that they had little choice, they obeyed. Pamela then massed kissed them.

 

Natasha wasn't happy about this, she started to cry, and Pamela who asked why Natasha was unhappy noticed this. Against her will, Natasha told Pamela the whole story. Pamela was touched; she then separated Natasha from the other pets and told her.

"While there is nothing I can do about your family, how would you like to have your revenge on Bill Harding and his 'house of bets'?"

"I would like that very much. What do you have in mind?" Natasha asked.

 

The people of Shanghai watched in horror as Florence and Shirley got closer and closer. Then to the amazement of the Chinese, the GTS-Goddesses suddenly stopped.

Florence: "I just thought of something, who's keeping score?"

Shirley: "You’re supposed to be keeping track. I have destroyed 409 cities. Can you beat that?"

Florence: "I don't think so. Besides I'm getting tried. I concede that you have destroyed the most cities."

 

"Climb Dennis, Climb".

Dennis was tried. There was a time that he would have considered climbing a mountain sized GTS-goddess a pleasant fantasy. Now it was a grim realty. He was just above the navel of Dorothy a 9700-foot GTS-Goddess.

"I'll be glad when this party is over." Dennis muttered

"Why?" Michelle (who happened to be standing nearby) asked.

"Then I won't have to watch my home world die." Dennis replied.

"We are here because of your wish." Michelle reminded him.

"I wished for a party, not for mass destruction."

"The two are linked, speaking of destruction it's time to give Boston a call. You can resume your climb of Dorothy later."

Michelle then picked Dennis off Dorothy's stomach and headed for Boston.

 

A while later, Michelle joined the other evil GTS-goddesses in Massachusetts.

"What are we waiting for?" Michelle asked.

"The new recruit." Margaret replied just as a wormhole opened and two figures emerged. One was 1200-feet tall and dressed in golfing attire and carrying a golf ball. Standing next to her was a 200-foot giantess who looked like she didn't want to be there. The taller figure then stepped forward.

"Hello there. My name is Stacey Ball."

"You’re a golfer?" Margaret asked in surprise.

"Yes." Stacey replied.

"What's a golfer doing at a GTS rebel conference?" Michelle asked.

"Oh that! I didn't want to go, but she (Stacey pointed to the giantess next her) insisted I go. Talk about a bunch of losers. They won't be rebelling against anyone again, I made sure of that."

"But why did you bring her here?" Margaret asked.

"Well, she used to be my best friend, so I didn't have the heart to kill her. I wanted her to be big enough to be my caddy, but I had to settle for her being my ball finder."

"Ball finder. That a cute name." Michelle commented.

"Anyone for a game of golf?" Stacey asked.

"But there are no golf courses big enough for us." Gabrielle pointed out.

"Who needs a golf course? Here's what I got in mind."

 

The mayor of Boston was putting in his office, when he heard a commotion outside. When looked outside he saw a giantess digging a hole next to city hall. She then put a flag with the number 2 on it by the hole.

"What in the world do you think your doing?" He asked the giantess.

"Helping turn greater Boston into a golf course." The giantess replied.

"What! You can't do that."

"Look buddy. We Sizechangers got orders to put holes in the city of Boston, Cambridge, Brookline, Newton and Watertown."

"I demand to speak to whomever in charge." The mayor demanded. The giantess shrugged her shoulders and then picked up the mayor and carried him to the evil GTS-Goddesses.

 

"I never played golf in my life." Cheryl complained as she tried to get the feel of her golf club. She and her fellow evil GTS-Goddesses had golf clubs and balls tailored to their size.

"Come on, it will fun."

"It will be different. I'll grant you that." Margaret commented.

 

"Excuse me. But the mayor of Boston, wants to speak to the GTS-Goddess in charge."

"Oh Really? I guess that me. What do you want Mr. Mayor?" Margaret asked.

"I ask you to spare my city. Boston has played an important role in America history, going all the way back to 1630."

"Dennis, reply for me." Margaret commanded.

"You're wasting your breath. They have already voted to destroy Boston."  Dennis told him.

"You're working in league with these monsters?" The mayor asked. Before Dennis could reply, the mayor was placed on an enormous golf tee. Being a golfer, he knew he was in a very bad spot.

"You wouldn't." The mayor bagged.

"Fore." Margaret cried as she swung her golf club and sent the mayor flying.

 

GTSwriter thought he knew what a mega giantess attack on a city would be like. After all he had read hundreds of stories on the subject and had written a dozen of them himself. But never in his wild dreams did he imagine that his city would be attacked by golf club wielding GTS-Goddesses who seamed to be more interested in hitting buildings and people than golf balls. Although being the size of a house, the golf balls were doing a lot of damage on there own. As he watched, one landed across the street from him, damaging an apartment house. A few moments later a 200-foot giantess muttering "How did it go so wrong?" came looking for the ball. GTSwriter decided to act.

 

“Excuse me. Can I have a moment of your time?"

The giantess looked at him, but didn't respond. GTSwriter decided to continue talking.

"I'm a GTS writer. I want to chronicle the adventures of the GTS-Goddesses."

"Ball finder! Where's my ball?" Stacey asked.

"It's over here." The giantess replied.

Stacey then came over the where the giantess was standing. She was about to take a swing, when GTSwriter said.

"I want to write you story."

"Who dares interrupt my golf game?" Stacey asked.

"My name is GTSwriter, world famous GTS writer. I want to tell your story to the world."

"As temping as that is. I'm afraid I can't spare you. My fellow GTS-goddesses want no survivors in the city of Boston." Stacey replied.

"Can't you make an exception?" GTSwriter asked. Stacey's response was to crush him underfoot. Then a moment later she resumed her golf game.

 

Bill Harding was celebrating he had correctly bet that the evil GTS-Goddess would go after Boston next. He was pouring out the campaign when he felt the ground shake a little. Then he heard sounds of panic outside. He when outside to investigate. Off in the distance, he saw an 8,000-foot GTS-Goddess off in the distance. He soon noticed that she was making no move toward the city.

"Relax people. She won't come here, Las Vegas is too important to be destroyed and they know it." He told his fellow citizens, this clamed them down, until they noticed a 100-foot giantess walking down the road heading straight for the 'house of bets'.

"Now what?" Bill cried as the brown haired giantess got closer and closer. For some reason she looked familiar to him but he could place the face. Then to his surprise, she stopped in front of his business and GREW to 200 feet in height. Before the sunned Bill could react, she grabbed him and brought him up to the level of her face.

"Remember me?" She asked.

"You do look familiar, but I can't place the face." Bill replied.

"You kicked me out of the 'house of bets' yesterday." Natasha told him.

"Now I remember, you’re the girl who objected to my honest business."

"Honest! You're going to pay for that remark mister. Lets make a bet, I'm going to flip you, if you land on your feet I will kill you, if you land on your head, I will torture you."

Bill tried to protest, but Natasha flipped up as if he were a coin. To his horror he missed her hand and went crashing down to the ground.

"I guess this means you die." Natasha told him before stepping on him.

Widespread panic had now gripped the city. Natasha noticed this, so she tried to calm the fleeing crowds.

"People you have nothing to fear from me. I only want to destroy the 'house of bets'"

This didn't calm the crowd, so Natasha just shrugged her shoulders and turned her attention to the 'house of bets'.

 

Increasing her height to 300 feet, she then started her demolition job on the four-story 'house of bet's'. She pounded and kicked the structure and within minutes it was in ruins. Natasha then shrank back down to her normal height.

 

Seeing that she was no longer a giantess, the local police felt brave enough to approach her.

"Madam you're under arrest." They shouted at her.

"Oh really!" Natasha replied. She then grew into a 50-foot giantess.

"Remember I can turn into a giantess anytime I want to." She told the cops. Who decided that arresting her wasn't such a good idea. They got back into their cop car and fled as fast as they could. 

 

Natasha then heard the sound of clapping. Pamela was cheering her.

"Good job Natasha." Pamela said.

"Thank you." Natasha replied as she shrank down to her normal height.

 

Back in Boston, Stacey had just finished her last hole.

"I got a 190. Can you goddesses beat it?" Stacey asked.

"I'm not every trying. I'm having too much fun destroying these car-infested freeways. " Verta replied.

"We are not trying to get a good golf score. Were trying to cause as much destruction as possible." Margaret added.

Stacey looked around, their wasn't much left of Boston.

"Now what?" Stacey asked.

"Our work here is done. It's time to go home." Margaret replied.

"I got a question. What's going to happen to the 'pet of the party'?"

"He is going to be shared with the other GTS-Goddess even some of the gentle ones." Margaret replied.

"Gentle goddess! Do you mean it?" Dennis asked.

"Don't get too comfortable. You'll find that gentle giantess aren't so gentle." Margaret told him.

 

"But I don't want to go." Natasha whined.

"You don't have a choice, besides it not safe for you here. "Pamela replied.

"But can't you protect me from the evil GTS-goddesses?"

"That's not the problem, for all the GTS-goddesses are leaving this world. The problem is the four goddesses of the apocalypse."

"Who?" Natasha asked but Pamela didn't answer.

 

“You're wasting your time Katie Spencer."

"I got to try Doreen. "

Katie then went up to the four goddess of the apocalypse.

"I beg you to spare what's left of this world."

"No can do. We got orders to destroy everything but Michigan." Conquest replied.

"All the people that God wants to save have been moved there." Slaughter added.

"I can't believe that God would allow such destruction."

The four goddesses of the apocalypse then started laughing.

"It's apparent you haven't read the Old Testament." Death commented.

"What do you mean by that?" Katie asked.

"In the Old Testament he bumped off people all the time." Death replied.

"Why do you care? It's not even your world." Slaughter asked.

"I care for Humanity." Katie replied.

"That is an unusual attitude for a GTS-Goddess to have. Especially one destined to reach 50 miles in height. How can you care for Humanity when your slightest movement caused them to be crushed underfoot?" Conquest asked.

Katie was speechless. Conquest had brought up one of her greatest fears for the future.

Seeing her plight, Doreen decided to step in.

"Come on Katie. It's time to go." Doreen then led Katie home.

 

The end for now

 
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1371