Sally: a drop-offs series by gts_anna
Summary:

You are sent to another country when you shrink, then bought by an adult film star and forced to be her pet as you watch her live her life, will you survive? Will she keep you safe as her pet or are her plans more sinister?


a series in the world of "tales of the drop-offs", all information on how the drop-offs work is in that story so check it out too!


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Feet, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4567 Read: 15193 Published: December 20 2023 Updated: January 23 2024

1. Drop-off's international by gts_anna

2. Learning your place by gts_anna

3. Part of the process by gts_anna

4. Hard to survive by gts_anna

Drop-off's international by gts_anna
Author's Notes:

Link to chapter 1 of "tales of the drop-offs" with intro to the concept: https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12364


----------------------------------

You shrank on a night out, a random teen girl found you on the floor of the bar and, after a bit of rough play in her bra, she tossed you into the drop-off box just outside. You were designated grade 3 and soon found yourself unconscious and on your way to a processing facility. The unfortunate thing about where you shrank was that this particular drop-off box was part of a new program, international trading of tinies. Women in china wanting to own American tinies, Russians wanting to import tinies from the UK, the demand was so high the program was immediately green-lit and launched globally.


You didn't wake up until you were already packaged and in a shop, you could see out to a sign above a rack opposite you. "Sexspielzeuge mit winzigen Halterungen" in bold letters above 3 layers of what looked like Dildos, vibrators, and cock rings, you were on a shelf in a sex shop you thought. A woman walked over to the rack and picked up a dildo, you could see some small straps on the head perfect to hold a tiny tight. She turned around and squatted down looking at your shelf, her hand coming up and pulling a bagged up tiny, identically packaged to you, out, holding it against the dildo before nodding with satisfaction and standing. The woman said "Du wirst es kaum schaffen, ich kann dich danach auch essen!" Before walking away, her shapely ass swaying as she went out of view. You noticed a small flag on the cardboard tag, signifying what country the tiny was from, her tag had a Canadian flag on it.


You were sat on the shelf for hours, another woman came in and bought 5 tinies, all of them had a german flag on their tag. Then you heard a familiar accent, 2 young women speaking english walked in. "I want some local ones to take home" one said, the other responded "i wonder if german tinies taste different?". The first laughed then said "probably, i just hope they scream different, need some variety in my life". Each woman picked up 4 tinies each and walked off giggling, you now knew where your life was sentenced to, Germany.


A woman with a mane of red and white hair walked in and crouched directly in front of you, she smiled almost sweetly as she stared right at you. "Du siehst gut aus. Wenn du versagst, stelle ich dich einfach zu den anderen." She said as she pulled you from the shelf, her hand gentle on your body even as her grip tightened restricting your breathing. She placed you on the counter and the woman at the counter smiled as she typed something on the till "Ah, Sally, wie haben sich die letzten beiden, die ich dir verkauft habe, geschlagen?" She said as the woman who picked you up tapped her payment card on the reader. She responded "Einer war sehr lecker, der andere war der Star meiner Dreharbeiten gestern Abend, meine Stiefel passten nicht zu ihm." And winked, sliding you off the counter and into her handbag.




You were pulled from her bag and dropped onto a dresser, the woman staring down on you with a satisfaction you didn't enjoy. "Hmm, ja, mal sehen...oh, du sprichst Englisch" she said as she pulled at your packaging, rolling you out onto the wood surface. "Hello, i'm Sally, welcome to Germany. I'm going to train you to be mine but if you disobey you will regret it. Okay?" Sally spoke with confidence, getting very serious sounding as she finished talking. You tore your eyes from her captivating body to look out into the room, there was a desk with a computer setup and around the sides of the ominously empty floor were what looked like props and furniture for making movies. As you looked out Sally began removing clothes, by the time you had looked back to her she was in just lingerie.




"Oh you see my office. I make films for people who want to experience my ownership without the risks of...well you'll see" she winked as she picked you up and moved you to another dresser. There was a small empty cage there which Sally quickly pushed you into before explaining why it was empty "my last pet, he was from the UK, got out when i was filming with my friend Mau. We were really into the shoot and i picked him up and fed him to her. I only noticed when i was editing it. I owned him for years. Es war jedoch mein meistverkaufter Film" she shrugged as she latched your cage. "So, stay in the cage tiny" she said, dead serious, then she leant down and licked the door, her tongue piercing catching on the metal bars as her saliva coated tongue soaked your new home. Sally then left the room, leaving you to finally come to terms with your new situation.

End Notes:

Leave a review to let me know what you think and what you want to see in this story!

Learning your place by gts_anna

You stood in your cage, trying not to touch the now sticky bars as you listened for Sally's return. Eventually she sauntered back in and came straight to you. "Okay tiny, training time" she said as she unlatched your prison and pinched you out, the gentleness she showed in the shop fading as her nail dug into you slightly. "Ich denke, ich fange mit den Grundlagen an" she said as she placed you on the ground and sat with her legs either side of you. She put her feet together behind you trapping you in as you stared up at her. She adjusted her shiny black underwear, you saw the edges of her pussy slightly slip out as she started to speak. "Fix my panties tiny" was her order, said with no compassion. you looked up at her in shock, you were frozen at the thought of what the German goddess had said.




"Too slow" she said with a teasing tone as she flicked you towards her feet. Your chest burned from the impact as you struggled to breathe. Sally readjusted her panties and separated her feet as you finally stood again. "Rub my foot tiny" she had a more unhappy tone this time. You learned your lesson, moving to her left foot and pushing your hands between her fishnets. Her skin was damp with sweat and hot, you rubbed like a massage hoping she would be pleased by your attempt. Judging by the low moan she lightly gave you guessed your effort was being appreciated. 


"Okay, next lesson, don't trust me" she said with glee after 5 minutes, her fingers wrapping you into the gaps of her fishnets, trapping you against the bottom of her foot. Before you could react you were pushed into the ground as Sally stood up, her entire weight pushing down through her soft foot into you. She walked to her bedroom, each step slamming you into the floor, your face was to her foot but that didn't save you from her breaking your nose. Your world was swallowed by darkness and the damp smell of sweaty leather, Sally had put on a boot, pushing you into the moist insole before leaving her house and driving. It was probably hours, you heard muffled noises of her talking, she would moan a few times, there were moments where you heard crunches from behind you.


Finally Sally took off the boot back in her studio room, dropping it to the floor next to the other one before pulling your soaked body from her fishnets. "Clean it" she said, pushing you with her foot towards the boot you had been trapped in for probably 2 hours. You walked around to the sole of the massive boot and saw what had made the crunching noises. Mashed into the treads of the boot were the bodies of at least 5 tinies, some recognisable as human still, one though was just bits of skin and blood ripped apart across the heel, bits of gravel stuck to the mess. Seeing this you panicked and just began pulling bits out, not wanting to join them. Sally walked towards her desk saying "be done by the time i finish editing the footage and you'll pass, verstanden?".


-the last two hours from Sally's perspective-


Sally strapped her boots on, savouring the feeling of her new pet under her foot, she made sure to give it some extra hard stomps as she walked to her car. While driving to her favourite location to film in her car she thought about how pleasurable it was to turn a tiny into a personal assistant by force. She parked in the empty car park and got her camera set up before dumping 7 tinies out into the car. Some landed on the seat, others in the foot well, one even ending up stuck to her belly button piercing since she dumped the bag onto herself. Sally started the camera on her dashboard along with the coverage cameras spread about her entire car before getting out and closing the door.




She prepared herself then walked up to her car, opening the door and getting in, dropping onto the seat and obliterating the two tinies stranded there. She pretended not to notice them as she shifted to get comfortable. Then she crushed one tiny in the foot well under her boot, pushing her heel into it and dragging back. "Oh, was war das, oh mein Gott, sind das kleine Leute?" She said as she "accidentally" crushed a second tiny. She proceeded to crush the rest, showing the main camera how much this turned her on before noticing the tiny trapped in her belly button piercing. "Kannst du meinen Bauch hören? es will dich..." Her moaning voice trailed off as she lifted him to her mouth and placed him on her tongue. She started to play with herself as she showed the camera the tiny on her tongue being sucked on. She orgasmed and got ready to drive home, swallowing the tiny alive as she drove out of the car park. Stopping the recordings as she joined the main road. As she drove home she realised she could make her new tiny pet clean up for her, a smile came across her flushed face.


-some time later back in Sally's studio-


It took a long time but you were finally done, you had pulled free the dead tinies and made a pile. You felt sick, covered in their blood and feeling ashamed of your position in Sally's life. "Oh, you have finished?" Sally said as she stood up. "Let me show you what i do with the used props" you saw her scoop up your pile in a plastic piece of equipment before picking you up in her other hand. She walked over to a tube about the size of a Pringles pack and dumped the scoop of gore into it. She brought you over the opening and to your horror you saw it was about 3/4 full of bones, bodies, mushed up remains. Then you saw a few moving tinies, one had a missing leg only, but he was now half buried in the gravel filled remains you had just collected. "If you don't want to end up in there behave, ja?" She said as she snapped the lid onto the tube and walked to your cage. She dropped you in and snapped the door shut before returning to her desk to finish editing.

End Notes:

Leave a review. Let me know what you'd like to see from this story!

Part of the process by gts_anna

You stood in shock as Sally edited her car video, casually touching herself as she did so. The sounds of her moaning on the video combined with the screams of the now dead tinies echoed out of her speakers over and over for hours. Finally she saved it and stood up, coming over to your cage. "I have some requests to film, hope you like the view better out of my boot" she winked before bouncing across the room to set up a camera pointing towards you from the opposite end of the studio. She then pulled out a very old looking pair of converse and slipped them on. She pulled a tiny out of a box on her desk marked "Einweg" and roughly tossed it onto the floor.


You saw her lean down to start the camera, it would just be able to capture her full body from where it was. The tiny was clearly injured but tried desperately to get up and run away. Sally walked over and started stepping around it, her heavy footfalls knocking the tiny over each time. "So erbärmlich, ich könnte dich einfach so töten" Sally said using her scary serious voice before knocking the tiny over with the filthy toe of her converse. She pushed the toe into one of the tinies legs, flattening it completely before peeling her foot off the bloody floor and stepping away from the tiny. She then started pacing, teasing the tiny as she stepped over it. Finally on one step she let her foot land, you heard the crunch as she stepped over and left behind a mess. "Oops" she said mockingly before stopping her acting and walking over to the camera. 




Sally walked over to you smiling, clearly happy with her work. "I love this job, you are so lucky to be my pet aren't you?" She said while clearing a space on the dresser next to you. You nodded not wanting to find out what disagreeing would mean for you. "I have my favourite type of request next, i'll give you a front row for it." She said with excitement in her voice, she then went and got the camera and put it on the dresser next to you. Sally went over to her desk and put on a pair of headphones and grabbed a tiny, rushing back over to the dresser and starting the camera.




She then immediately started licking the tiny while bobbing her head to whatever music was playing in her headphones. You could hear her screaming as Sally's tongue assaulted her, the tiny's hair was already soaked with saliva. This went on for a while but then Sally changed her style, slipping the tiny up to her lips and taking a massive bite out of her, removing both of her legs at once. The tiny woman screamed so loud it began hurting your ears. "Es hat keinen Sinn zu schreien, ich werde es nicht hören" sally said before making a point of turning her headphones up before taking another bite, her tongue now stained red with the tinies blood. She continued for a while, taking bites and sucking on the tiny until she was satisfied, then she tossed the rest of the tiny onto her tongue and stopped the recording. "Mmh, i love when my fans pay me to just eat" she purred as she savoured the tiny to herself. 


Sally then picked up the camera and put it over on her desk before leaving the room. You sat in mostly silence waiting for her to inevitably come back with orders to clean up for her. You heard her open her front door and vaguely heard her say something in German. You heard footsteps coming to the studio then heard Sally say "Ja, geh einfach rein, ich bin gleich da. Wenn Sie möchten, wärmen Sie sich mit einem meiner Tinys auf". You heard the door and turned around, but Sally wasn't there, instead a woman with white hair had stepped in with a bag. She dropped it on the floor by Sally's desk then turned, spotting you. She smiled then said "du wirst tun" as she walked over to you.




The new woman opened your cage and violently pulled you out, her fingers bending your ribs as she pinched your chest. She brought you to her lips as you screamed and begged, your heart in your throat at how fast you were now in deadly danger. Her tongue slammed into you as she tasted you, her saliva sweet but pungent. "Mmh, Du schmeckst gut, frage mich, warum Sally dich noch nicht gegessen hat?" She shrugged as she stared at you, her eyes piercing as she studied your body. The woman walked over to Sally's desk and spotted the box of other tinies. She picked up a tiny in her other hand and just dropped it onto the floor, lifting her foot and smashing it like it was nothing. "Ups, ich bin so ungeschickt" she laughed to herself. She then began lifting you to her mouth, you were certain this was it, she looked hungry as you reached her tongue, then Sally came in. The woman dropped you at the sudden entrance of her friend, you fell into the box with the rest of Sally's tinies. "Sally, du hast mich dazu gebracht, meinen Snack fallen zu lassen" she said, Sally responded "Nun, schnapp dir einfach noch eins, ich weiß, dass du nicht wählerisch bist Mau. 




You watched as the woman, Mau, picked up a random tiny and pushed it between her lips, chewing it immediately with no care. Then Sally came into view and you realised the seriousness of your situation. She reached in and grabbed 2 tinies and tossed them into her own mouth, chewing just as uncaringly. "Ich bin froh, dass ich diese Woche Extras gekauft habe, wir werden wahrscheinlich alle davon nutzen" Sally said with a giggle as Mau picked up another tiny and pulled it in half, slipping its top half into her own mouth and its legs into Sally's. You were in Sally's filming tiny box and she had no idea, and Mau didn't know you were not just any random tiny but Sally's pet.

End Notes:

Leave a review!

what giantess topics do you want to see?

Hard to survive by gts_anna

You were panicking, Mau picked up the box and carried it across the room, her breasts imposing on the skyline above you. The movements of her walking knocked you to the ground, you were slid across the bottom as she carelessly put the box on the floor and looked over to Sally. She was setting up cameras around the space, this made your panic worse, you had not seen a tiny survive Sally while a camera was on her. Mau reached into the box and scooped up about 20 tinies in her hand, you were caught in her grip as she lifted you to her face.




"Was filmen wir zuerst?" She asked before casually pinching a tiny with her other hand and dropping it onto her tongue. "Lass uns zuerst die Party machen" Sally responded as she walked over and looked at the collection in Mau's hand, her eyes passing over you like you were nothing. "Wir brauchen nicht jeden, oder?" Sally said with a smirk before she grabbed about four tinies and one by one put them in her mouth, swallowing each one whole. Then you felt Mau's grip change as she crouched down and began sprinkling the tinies onto the floor. You attempted to hold on in some desperate attempt to stay in her hand. You saw several other tinies doing the same before your grip ran out and you were thrown from the German woman's hand and onto the wooden floor. You rolled to a stop in time to look up and see Mau lick the remaining tinies in her hand, collecting them on her tongue before pulling them in and beginning to chew.




You saw the towering figures of two gorgeous women above you, in a different circumstance you would be quite happy with the view, but then you saw Sally turn on the cameras and the two women walked out of the room to begin their scene. Before they returned you decided you had to try to get out of sight, you saw Sally's office chair at the far side of the room and started running for it, then the door clicked open and the two German goddesses walked in. "Ich kann nicht glauben, dass du ein paar Tinies eingeladen hast und sie tatsächlich gekommen sind!" Mau said with an excited tone as she stepped into the part of the floor she had just spread the tinies onto, her platform shoe swinging over you before landing on a distant tiny, you doubted she even noticed as Sally walked over to join her.


"Sie sind wirklich dumm, es war nicht schwer" Sally said as she stopped right above you. You were right between her boots looking up her skirt in awe and fear. "es gibt einen!" Sally exclaimed before you saw her point. Mau lunged her foot forward and caught the tiny under her shoe, crushing its legs and spraying blood across the floor. "was soll ich damit machen?" Mau giggled as she lifted her foot off of the tinies smashed legs. "Sitz darauf!" Sally responded before Mau crouched over the tiny. Your eyes went wide as you saw a further three tinies get caught in the shadow right as Mau dropped to the floor. Her skirt lifted as her ass fell, you saw her thighs ripple with the impact as four tinies were completely flattened with no effort.




"Oh wow, es sind so viele" Mau said as she looked around the remaining tinies on the floor. Sally stepped forwards and slipped her boots off revealing bare feet, stepping backwards as she removed each boot. Her bare feet slapped onto the wooden floor right beside you knocking you over with the proximity of their impacts. Sally grabbed her boots and casually tossed them to the side, one landed directly on a tiny, you saw her get smashed into the treads just from the weight of the empty boot, she screamed out weakly for a moment before dying of her injuries.


"Es ist so schön draußen, lasst uns ein paar von ihnen mit nach draußen nehmen, um damit zu spielen" Mau said as she grabbed a couple of tinies that were close to her. Sally looked down and to your horror her eyes locked onto you immediately between her feet. She used one foot and swung it at you, the impact of her big toe winded you as she kicked you across the floor towards Mau. "Schnapp dir das für mich" Sally said as you slid into Mau's reach, her hand ready to grab you. You saw Sally reach down and grab two tinies and step on a third with her bare foot as she began walking towards a glass door, then Mau's grip closed around you and you were added go the other tinies she had grabbed.


Suddenly you were bathed in blinding light, the women had went out onto a balcony. You were dropped onto the harsh concrete floor and looked around, seeing cameras out here too. Then you saw Mau lie down on her front looking towards her tinies, towards you. Sally joined her and dropped the two tinies she had grabbed. Mau then reached forwards and grabbed a tiny, reaching behind herself and slipping it into the back of her skirt with a disgusting grin on her face. "Ich hebe sie für später auf" she said before grabbing one of the tinies Sally had brought out. She looked at it for a while before standing up and dropping the tiny onto her shoe. "wir machen eine Fahrt" Mau said with a giggle before walking back inside with the tiny holding on for its life on her shoe. You turned around and immediately fell back, you were now trapped outside with Sally, unaware her pet was in danger of becoming her victim. She smiled then said "Also, wen werde ich essen?". She stuck her tongue out and opened her mouth before using her hand to begin pulling all the remaining tinies towards it slowly, you tried to fight it but her hand didn't stop.




She closed her eyes and pushed her and until all three tinies hit her tongue. You were immediately coated in thick saliva and realised you were stuck. You saw her tongue piercing right above you and the other two tinies even more stuck than you, one was sideways with all of his limbs off the ground. You felt Sally's hot, stale breath beat against you in her loosely cupped hand, just far enough from her tongue for the cameras to see your struggles. You reached up and tried pushing off against her piercing, just as you felt the thick saliva beginning to release you Sally began pulling her tongue back into her mouth slowly. You slid off the end and hit the concrete just as it disappeared between her lips. You heard the screams of the tinies trapped inside as Sally began sucking on them.


You tried crawling backwards but didn't get far before Mau came back out. Sally swallowed and sat up accidentally knocking you forwards with her leg. "oh, einer ist noch übrig!" Mau said and before you could react she was holding you. Sally stood up and came over as Mau began licking you. Mau's breath was horrible now, it smelled of death after the number of tinies she had eaten. You were forced against her tongue as she assaulted you with saliva. Sally then joined in, the two women kissing each other with you trapped in the middle drowning in their shared spit. "Ich möchte dieses für später behalten" Sally said breathily to Mau before leaving her licking you alone again. Mau stopped and smiled before stepping forwards and pulling Sally's bra out slightly. She gave you one last long and painful lick, the surface of her tongue trying to pull your skin off. Mau then slid you into Sally's tight bra, pushing you in until you were crushed against her pierced nipple. You then heard the two women begin passionately kiss, feeling Mau's body rub against Sally's through the bra.




You were trapped in Sally's bra for the rest of the filming, forced to listen as Mau used tinies to massage Sallys feet, and made go realise that you would have died if you were still in the box as Sally fed Mau tinies for a video then in English said "you can have the rest, you go through so many". You assumed it was just for a customer request but then Mau left and from what you could hear she did take the box. You were coated in sweat, Sally got hot under the lights and through all of the activity of her filming day. Her Bra was so tight you couldn't move at all, stuck in the position Mau had deposited you in over 5 hours ago.


Sally decided to get changed and collect the footage from all of the cameras, she released the pressure on her breasts as she unclasped the bra. As the black cloth whipped away you were tossed from her nipple, you fell and landed on the same chair you had tried to get to for safety hours earlier. Sally left the room only to return minutes later wearing jeans and a tan shirt. She headed straight for her desk and before you could even attempt to get off her seat you saw her immense ass above you. Her head spun and she looked down, Sally saw you on her seat and smirked slightly before turning back and dropping to the seat. The impact winded you but the soft surface of the seat saved you from immediately being burst. Now you just had to survive as Sally's seat as you realised you could barely breathe.



End Notes:

Leave a review with any requests for this story

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13838