Coexist in Clover High 2 by rave777
Summary:

The drama continues in Clover High as a bunch of Lilliputian students play a deadly game for the reward of a lifetime.

+++

Compared to the first story, this one is more on the silly and wackier side in tone. Have fun reading it and thank you.


Disclaimer: All characters within are 18+, an alternate high school settings is used for Coexist stories.



Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 18212 Read: 12965 Published: December 22 2023 Updated: January 10 2024

1. Chapter 1: Paradise by rave777

2. Chapter 2: Facade by rave777

3. Chapter 3: Volleyball by rave777

4. Chapter 4: Silence by rave777

5. Chapter 5: Hide and Seek by rave777

Chapter 1: Paradise by rave777

There’s this rumor that Steve overheard a few times among Lilliputian boys in Clover High. ‘Secret paradise’ they say, some describe it as heaven on earth for Lilliputians, everything that you ever want is available in there… sounds too good to be true, of course. But curiosity never escapes Steve’s mind, after hearing all these rumors for weeks, probably it’s time to check this one out today…

Bells ringing, schools out. Connecting all the dots from various rumors that he heard, Steve writes something on a paper until he could make out something from all the clues:

‘Subway A-19, men’s toilet, left-most stall with ‘UNDER REPAIR’ sign’

In a toilet? You’re joking? Nevertheless, Steve is already determined today to spend his after-school time finding this secret paradise. Stood up, backpack on his back, through the Lilliputian subway tunnel connects to this classroom before finally sitting down on a train leading to his destination: A-19 station. As the train speeds through the tunnel while Steve sits down, Steve’s mind could only wonder what’s this paradise looked like, why the rumor always exists even on the internet for months now. Not even any pictures or video leaks, just buzzwords on social media or daily casual talks around his fellow students.

“A-19, A-19,”

Snaps out from his thought, Steve stood up and exits the subway train, quickly his destination is set to the men’s bathroom in this station. Smell of the usual hand soap and cleaning agents filled the white-tiled subway restroom, Steve noticed four urinals and five stalls… also the left-most stall with ‘UNDER REPAIR’ sign hanging. The door itself is a bit cleaner than the other, obviously rarely touched by anyone thanks to the sign. Giving the door a light push… it opens! Steve wasted no time to get in and… nothing. Just the usual toilet and a toilet paper. Confused yet still determined, Steve take a peek to every inch of the stall, but nothing suspicious, not even a secret button or anything.

Steve opened the top of the toilet and noticed something; a red button drowned on the side of it. Question mark sprouts in his mind and Steve’s right hand instinctively pressed that small red button underwater…

Suddenly, there’s some kind of a rotating mechanism that brought Steve through the other side of the wall while the similar toilet from the other side replaces the one inside the stall. Now Steve is inside some kind of a tunnel in which it turns left a few steps ahead illuminated by a light. Walking through, Steve now noticed that the light comes from a human-sized ventilation fan that spins slowly behind the steel cuffed links. Steve saw a turn to the right ahead and he saw… a single door with what looked like two bouncers outside stood like a guardian of a temple. On the ceiling, Steve noticed a CCTV camera aimed directly to the corridor where Steve slowly walking towards.

“Oh, a Clover student? Let him in, guys,”

A voice came through the speaker on the side. One of the bouncers simply opened the door, seemingly letting Steve to go through. Giving a split-second glance as Steve walks past the two bouncers, inside is just a black curtain all over, almost pitch black. The bouncer closed the door behind Steve as the fascinated Lilliputian student keep walking forward until he opened the black curtain in front of him and…

Steve’s jaw just dropped as low as it could after witnessed something in front of him… a city! Tall buildings decorated with lights, noise of music and motor vehicles come about. A city inside a toilet stall? Steve still couldn’t believe it!

“Hi there, so you’ve found the secret paradise,”

A voice straightened Steve’s head back from looking around in awe. A figure wearing black coat and what looked like to be an expensive set of buttoned shirt and pants, but his face… Steve could tell that he’s probably still in his highschool age just like Steve.

“I’m Darius,” the figure extends his right hand. Still with blank and confused face, Steve just shakes his hand. “So what’s your name? and how do you find this place, my friend?”

“I-I’m Steve, and um, well… rumors,” Steve answered sheepishly.

“Then you found it! Good for you!” Darius slapped Steve’s back. “Come on, let me show you around,”

Just to give Steve even more questions than answers, Darius entered… a limousine. But not just an ordinary limousine… it got a jacuzzi on its back! Steve is just speechless with all of the sudden reveal that welcomes his sight after entering the unsuspicious toilet stall earlier; a whole city inside this tunnel? A stranger wearing cosplay-looking clothing welcomed him? Now a fricking jacuzzi-strapped limo!?

“Well? Get in!” Darius now already in his swimming boxer, leaning comfortably in his jacuzzi. “There’s other pants you could use inside before splashing in here, come on!”

No question asked, Steve just get in the backseat and changing into the swimming boxer as well before joined Darius on the jacuzzi.

“Jeremy! To the tower!”

“Right on!” Jeremy, the limo driver, put his right foot on the gas pedal as the car rolling through the bright street of this unknown city.

“Look around, soak it in, you had just found… Paradise City,” Darius never got tired seeing his guest being confused and amazed finding this place for the first time. Steve could saw nothing but darkness above the city, while the city itself… it definitely lit brighter than any Christmas tree that Steve ever saw, probably on the same level as the city that famous for its expensive hotels and grand casinos. Then Steve started to see peoples waking to and fro on the sidewalks… they’re wearing Clover High uniform as well. Surreal can’t even begin to describe everything here for Steve. Then he heard loud sounds of roaring engine as the limo stopped on the intersection: there’s a street race going on consists of heavily modified cars and sport bikes, just by looking at the racers Steve could recognize those are the same uniform that he wore.

The limo continues its trek through the bright street until they’re arrived on… a tower. Looking up, Steve estimates that it must be around 70 stories tall when he looked at it from afar earlier.

“Welcome to my HQ,” Darius dried himself with a towel before wearing his usual outfit once again.

+++

The elevator arrives on the top floor, Steve and Darius walks into what could be described as ‘teenager’s dream room’; Game consoles, CCTV security screens, computers, comfortable bed; basically everything that you wanted when you’re still young.

“Make yourself comfortable, sit anywhere you want,” Darius let himself fall down on the couch. “So… where do you want me to start?”

“Well…” Steve sat down nervously, his mind still trying to process everything that he saw even now. “Who are you? And… what is this place, in detail,”

“You already know my name, so let me start with your latter question. This is Paradise City, built to be a… heaven for us Lilliputian boys, mainly Clover High boys. Basically, this city is ours, nothing stopping us from doing anything we want. You want street racing? Pick up any cars or bikes you want and rev away. You want gaming? There are arcade machines out there that you could try. Hell, pick any consoles or PC that you wanted and plug it in anywhere you want. Or maybe some sports like football, basket, tennis, golf, or whatever? It’s here, there’s stadium, there’s golf course, there’s even fighting area if you want to punch someone. Or… even better, you want to live here? Pick a place, anywhere. Any vacant house or any vacant rooms. Just do it,”

Steve couldn’t believe what he heard, it’s like that movie about the rich kid that has everything, but this time it’s a whole city!

“But how can this city exist? Surely, you’re not building it alone, right?” Steve asked.

“Course not, I got some help, thanks to those human city construction group,”

“Pardon me for saying this… but if this city is basically yours… how rich are you? WHO are you?”

“I’ll give you just the short version for now…” Darius clears up his throat. “My mother died years ago, and then my father remarries… a Brobdingnagian woman,”

“WHA-!?” now this one catch Steve off guard. “But… how is that possible!?”

“Turns out she’s a rich Brobdingnagian, so unbelievably, ridiculously rich that I could have this whole city for myself. I didn’t really like her though, it’s obvious she’s just using my dad because of his wide connection in some business that she’s interested in. But the thing is, she adores me despite my microscopic size to her. Hell, let’s just say her accepting my wish of this whole city is her trying to spoil me and well, you know, that family bonding thing,”

“Then you’re making it a paradise for everyone here? What about school?”

“Screw it, nobody even noticed missing Lilliputians in our school, isn’t it?”

“Well, that’s true…” not even a hesitation in Steve’s tone. “Where is this city located now then?”

“This here is still Clover High area, but there’s an unused area behind a wall, my human and Brobdingnagian assistants cleaning it up for me. By the way, this city is basically hidden behind a wall, so no humans or Brobdingnagians going to find us, just us Lilliputians living happily without worry of those huge mischievous bitches,”

“Damn…” Steve couldn’t believe it. Now he’s can be a part of this secret society that he’ll sure enjoy. “So… now I’m a part of this club then?”

“Not so fast!” Darius raised one finger toward Steve. “I know how all of this is so grandiose and alluring to you, BUT. You want to be a part of this paradise? Then you need to earn it,”

“Earn it?” Steve tilts his head.

“Everyone that uses this city now had already passed the tests that I gave them. If you want it here, then you need to pass my seven days of trial,” Darius stood up from his couch.

“What kind of test is this?”

“I won’t tell ya, you just need to do what I told you to do for seven days ahead,” Darius extends his right hand. “Now, do you accept it or not? Success, then you’re welcome here anytime, forever,”

Wait, what about failure? Steve wonders why Darius didn’t spoke anything about failure? Thinking hard, Steve could only imagine living here forever without worry about anything else in his life. Party everyday, play everyday, enjoy life everyday, no more school assignments, no more all that busywork of being an adult, basically a key to guaranteed easy life in this paradise!

Without a word, Steve just shook Darius’ hand, accepting the trial for his approval into Paradise City…

Chapter 2: Facade by rave777

Your tests are going to take place in building H, located on northeast area of Clover High. Basically, this is a protected area for human girl-only students, separated from the mixed-size students on the central. Your target for today is Chloe, the goal is simply to get her attention towards yourselves. With those action cameras on your head being livestreamed to my monitor, I can track each of your movements, so I’ll give y’all an ‘OK’ when the goal is considered done.

+++

After-school hour…

Six Lilliputian boys including Steve are now sitting inside a truck to their destination, still wearing their usual uniform as they’re got picked up right away after the class is done. With action cameras strapped on their head, they’re just sitting silently being stranger to each other.

“So y’all found that paradise as well, huh?” one of the students spoke up. “Who would’ve guessed that kind of city actually exists, eh?”

“Insane. That Darius kid… what a lucky bastard, got a brobby stepmom so rich that he got a whole city for himself. Not just a city even, a city with so many nice things for Lillies in it,”

The conversation goes on and on around Steve as someone suddenly tapped his shoulder.

“Hey, I’m Alex, nice to meetcha,”

“Oh hi, you’re joining this crazy game too?” Steve shook Alex’s hand.

“You’ve seen the prize, I wanna live there too!”

“Yeah, who doesn’t? By the way, what did you get from the box earlier?”

“Darius send me… this?” Alex took out a kitchen knife. “Bro… how can I face someone miles tall with this!?”

“At least you could defend yourself with that… maybe,” Steve just being sarcastic now.

“What you got by the way?”

“Uh…” Steve took out something from his pocket… a white flower.

“F-flower!?” Alex seems flabbergasted.

“Dude’ he’s just messing with us, I swear…” Steve just sighed.

“Guess I’m the lucky one,” suddenly, another tough-like voice intercepts the conversation between Steve and Alex. “Look at this!”

The slightly muscular student pulled out what looked like a flare.

“Hey, now that’s a perfect tool to get someone’s attention! No fair, you got the proper tool!” Alex seems annoyed.

“Yeah! Oh, name’s Jack, by the way, let’s work together, all! Why don’t we all introduce ourselves? Communication is important here, and it’s not like we’re robbing a bank, right? Come on! How am I supposed to call you all?”

“Nick, and all I got is this matchstick,” Nick still hanging on his human-sized matchstick like a spear.

“David, Darius gave me a handgun here,”

“Albert, he fucking gave me a dumbbell. At least it’s only 2kg…”

“What the heck… almost all of them useless!” Jack just laughs at the ridiculousness of the situation. “Look, I got a plan, lemme use this flare towards that Chloe girl, he noticed us, mission complete, we run along, safe and sound. How’s that!?”

“You know what, I agree with Jack here! That’s the simplest solution!” Alex just clapped his hands. The others also nodded at the simplicity of the plan as well.

“Boys! We’re almost here!” the truck driver shouts. “Make sure you’re prepared! As soon as I dropped you, you’re all on your own! I’ll pick you all up here at 5 in the evening!”

Steve opened his cellphone, looking at the photo that Darius gave to the six Lilliputian students. Light brown bowl-shaped hair, brown eyes, no doubt one beautiful looking girl for Steve’s taste, but of course Steve remind himself that this is a human, he’ll be just an ant-sized speck for this Chloe girl. Just get her attention, and that’s it… but is it really that simple? Steve felt some uneasiness creeping in his mind.

“Okay! We’re here! Good luck!”

With that, the six students disembarked and the truck drives away someplace safe from the sight of human students, now stood small near the door into a classroom. Looks like most of the girls are already out, only a few human student girls remaining inside the class.

“Hey everybody, can you hear me?” suddenly, Darius’ voice came through the earpiece of the six Lilliputians. “Chloe is still inside the classroom, one of the surveillance drones belonging to my spies saw her currently, she’s in there,”

“Yo Darius! Why the fuck you gave us these weird tools! How the hell I use a fricking dumbbell to get her attention!?” Albert still bitter about the tool matter.

“Hey, I got a flower, for fucks sake…” Steve also questions this decision.

“This is why it’s called a test, isn’t it? Be creative with it! Now, your action cams work perfectly, I could see everything that you all see right now. Well, go ahead, do your task. I’ll be waiting for the result! Bye!”

“Wait!” Jack wanted to speak up, but it’s too late, the line is closed for now. “Oh well… just as planned, guys. I’ll use my flare as this is the only tool that is obviously the most useful currently, alright? Come on, let’s get this over already,”

Traversing inside the classroom by sticking to the wall, they’re now on the rear side of it. They’re noticing all those building-sized desks and seats for the human students facing the board in front of them all as their eyes scanning for their target.

“Found her!” Alex points at one of the few human students still in the classroom. No mistaken about it, bowl-shaped brown hair, it’s Chloe. She’s still busy packing everything into her bag before going home while the other remaining human students started to leave the classroom one by one. “Well, the other girls are leaving, let’s go there while it’s safe,”

The other five nodded as they run straight toward Chloe, whose still oblivious to the ant-sized Lilliputians behind her and continues to pack up all the papers and books into her bag. Finally, the six Lilliputian boys stood in awe right below her, admiring the view of her building-sized legs that stood tall until their eyes locked toward her purple panties, visible beneath her short skirt. All the confidence that previously burns bright within themselves slowly fading as the thought of size difference quickly settled in their mind.

“Holy…” Jack couldn’t even utter anything anymore now.

“I know that they’re tall, but… seeing them up close like this… it’s scary…” Alex started to have second thoughts about the whole situation.

“W-well, we’ve come this far… remember!” Jack tried to build up some courage for himself and his comrades. “Just get her attention, that’s all! Not more than that!”

“Y-Yeah! Remember! For the eternal prosperity! The paradise!” Nick agreed.

“Well, launch the flare then, Jack! Then we’re outta here!” David couldn’t hold it any longer, obviously nervous seeing all the massive objects around him.

With the flare in hand, Jack raised his right hand, ready to aim it to the sky above, hoping the gigantic girl noticed their ant-sized presence below. One problem though, Jack’s hand is shaking, clearly the size difference now intimidates and engulfs his thoughts.

“We’re all waiting here! Fire it, dammit!” Albert seems impatient.

“H-ho-hold on! I need to aim it well!” Jack still couldn’t stopped shaking.

“JUST FUCKING FIRE IT!” Albert quickly grabbed Jack’s right hand, inadvertently letting the flare launched straight up into the air above… into the direction no one expected.

“WOAH!!” suddenly, the giant girl felt something hot pierces right on her right buttcheek. Chloe turn around and looking down, only to notice several familiar looking speck down below on the floor…

The six Lilliputians fell into silence, their sights are now locked into the massive face of the giant human girl looking at their tiny figure on the floor. Judging from her expression, clearly Chloe felt weirded out by the presence of a bunch of Lilliputians in this human-only section of the school. Lilliputians? Here? What are they doing here, Chloe thought. Then she crouches down, trying to get a closer look at the ant-sized specks below while unintentionally showing her purple panties right in the face of the six Lilliputian students.

Nobody even dares to move, shaken and just now realizing that they’re currently putting their lives at the mercy of Chloe, this gigantic human student who is still processing what she saw now. Her mouth opened, her eyes widened as time stand still for everyone inside the classroom.

“Ok! You’re all passed!”, Darius’ voice came through their earpiece, breaking the silence for the Lilliputians. “Find somewhere safe! The truck will return to pick you all up!”

Despite Darius’ instruction, no one moves an inch from their position, their sights still locked toward Chloe up above. Then the tiny students noticed something; Chloe’s expression slowly turns into… an annoyed one. Chloe stood back up from her crouching position…

“Perverts!”

She raised her right foot and…

BOOM

A sudden tremor knocks Steve down. Trying to readjust his sight quickly, Steve looked around but only saw both Alex and Jack fell down as well. Meanwhile… close to their position is Chloe’s right shoe. The building-sized brown loafer landed dangerously close to Steve’s position. Wait, where’s the other three, Steve thought. What happened next would proceed to send considerable amount of fear for Steve, Alex and Jack as Chloe lifts up her right foot revealing three flattened Lilliputian bodies that was previously identified as Nick, David, and Albert, now nothing more than red-colored mangled bodies both on the floor and Chloe’s right sole…

No words, fear quickly seized their minds. The three Lilliputians froze in their place witnessing the massacre of their comrades, all happened so fast that they’re still processing about the fact that their three partners are now nothing more but a red stain on this giant girl’s sole.

“RUN!” Jack shouted and the three surviving Lilliputians quickly dashes away from Chloe. Steve didn’t even look back as he followed Jack and Alex ahead of him, hoping to avoid the similar fate to his unfortunate three comrades… but suddenly, something huge appeared right in front of him. A flesh-colored wall, closing in right towards Steve and letting him bump into it. A bit soft yet firm, Steve thought... what happened? Everything turns dark…

“NO! Jack! Steve!” Alex quickly hides behind one of the desk legs, peeking from his safe place as Alex saw Chloe stood back up from her crouching position while holding something on her left hand.

+++

Chloe felt something inside her clenched fist, some microscopic movement that slightly tickles her palm in it. Opening her left hand, Chloe saw the two Lilliputians that bothered her earlier now covering their eyes as light shines bright after the darkness of Chloe’s coiled fist. Once they’re realized where they are, Steve and Jack once again froze in place, stood awaiting judgment as Chloe’s annoyed face glare at them. Despite the cute look of her brown eyes with that brown bowl-shaped hair, it’s a horrifying sight for the two ant-sized Lilliputians stood on her palm when it’s house-sized. Then those lip balm-covered lips parted…

“Who dare fired something up my butt earlier?” the loud girlish voice reverberates both Steve and Alex’s eardrum.

“HIM!”

Much to Steve’s surprise, Jack suddenly points at him. What the fuck, Steve thought. But suddenly, Chloe’s right hand suddenly closing in and using thumb and index finger grabbed Jack’s whole body. It’s a terrifying sight for Steve, just how easy for a human girl like Chloe to pick Jack’s body up like nothing and squeezing him inbetween those truck-sized fingers. Despite being slightly more muscular than the other students, now he’s nothing but a bug in this gigantic girl’s grip. Steve could see Chloe’s piercing glare now aimed right at Jack who’s struggling to break free between her thumb and index finger yet to no avail.

“What a tiny coward, pointing to the other person like that…”

CRUNCH

A quick cracking noise goes through Steve’s ear. His blood runs cold at the sight of the gigantic girl had just ended Jack’s life by simply applying pressure of her thumb and index finger. Tiny stream of blood runs down Chloe’s thumb, nothing but a squished Lilliputian body now between those massive fingers.

“Weak as always,”

As always? Steve shivers at the thought of this nice-looking girl is actually used to toying with Lilliputian lives if she’s unfazed at murdering four of his fellow competitors in probably less than a minute. Just to hammer the nail deeper for Steve, he realized just how insignificant he is now currently in front of the larger beings as Chloe swiped her finger on her own skirt, wiping the tiny flattened body off her finger as it fell to the ground like nothing.

“Now you…” Chloe’s sight now focused right at the lone helpless Lilliputian on the palm of her left hand, still down on his butt clearly shaken and traumatized at the show of might with just the slight movements of her. “Got anything to say before I ended your life as well, little pervert?”

Steve’s mind spins out of control, what should he do now? Is this it for his journey now? Died while being labeled as a pervert, no less? His own curiosity leads himself to this fatal situation… but as panic, fear, confusion, hopelessness blended into one inside his head it sprouts a bizarre idea triggers him to grab something from his pocket and shows it right in front of Chloe…

A flower.

Silence, static, Chloe’s face now shows a mix of amused and surprised at the sight of a scared Lilliputian presenting a tiny flower at her. The bizarre act seemingly tickles her enough that Chloe suddenly burst out laughing as Steve struggles to balance himself on her left palm.

“S-seriously, is that your way in hoping of me sparing you!?” Chloe couldn’t stop smiling now, this is all just too ridiculous for her. “This is actually the first time a fucking tiny Lillies like you shows me something like this… oh well, I guess I’m no longer in the mood for smushing any of you anymore… but at least lemme give you something for that ridiculously courageous act,”

Without warning, Chloe’s right thumb and index finger grabbed Steve right on both side of torso, bringing him closer and closer right toward Chloe’s face until all that Steve could see is her billboard-sized lip-balm covered pink lips. Then those lips puckered up and Steve’s whole ant-sized body collides right into it. It felt like colliding with a huge wet pillow, now Steve’s body covered in liquid from her lip balm, everything felt humid and smells like strawberry for him as the unrelenting pink lips smothered her tiny body. After what felt like an eternity for Steve, Chloe pulled him back and gently lowered herself as she safely deposited Steve on the floor below.

“Well, goodbye you tiny perv! Try not to get stomped by us on your way home!” Chloe stood back up, picked up her bag and walk away into the outside as Steve could feel the light tremor and rumbling noises thanks to his tiny size.

Steve just stood there, motionless, seemingly still couldn’t fathom what had just happened earlier. Sure, interacting with a human like this is nothing new to him, but not to this level where they killed Lilliputians like nothing. Looking to his left, the three flattened bodies that Steve was previously already thought going to be his fellow comrades in the journey for fortunes and riches now serves as a grim reminder how difficult his ordeals going to be should Steve still choose to go forward with this crazy games that Darius already…

“STEVE!!”

“WOAH!!” a shout snapped Steve back to reality. Looking behind him, it’s Alex who was previously manages to escape Chloe.

“You okay?”

“Y-yeah… maybe…”

Both of them just stood there in silence in the middle of all the mountain-sized desks, nobody could come up with something to cheer themselves up as the haunting sight of three flattened Lilliputian bodies couldn’t let them forget what just happened today…

“Let’s… just go back…”

+++

Later that evening…

“That’s just the nature of my tests, it’s been this way since the very first one,”

“You’re insane! You’re just sending them to their death just like that!?”

Steve, Alex and Darius arguing in the tall tower of the Paradise City.

“Anything that happened out there is beyond my control. I simply setup the stages and challenges, while all of you willingly, I repeat, WILLINGLY obeying me. Besides, nobody signing anything here, right? You may go if you wanted to, nobody forcing you to go along with the challenge I’ve given to you all,”

Even if Steve wanted to protest about the brutal nature of the test itself, Darius has a point. He didn’t even give any specific rules, just do the tasks given and survive.

“It’s crazy how people would do anything for fortune, huh?” Darius continues his boast. “Everyone that you see now in this city are the proud survivors of my seven days tests, they’re actually willing to put their life on the line for the heaven that we’re currently stood atop right now. Free of hardships, free of giant threats, forever and well hidden,”

No more words for Steve, he realized it himself that is exactly his own goal. It’s just that the test isn’t what he expected at all.

“Now go home, if you’re willing to continue, come here tomorrow same time after school,”

Chapter 3: Volleyball by rave777

Day Two

The tiny truck skillfully maneuvers through the quiet human school hallway as it’s already after school hour, many of the girl students are already out of the school on their way home. Inside the truck itself though, it’s a different story.

The six Lilliputians are just sat inside the truck in silence with the sound of truck engine filling up the noise, Steve and Alex included. Despite all six of them undergo different tests yesterday, their post-traumatic expressions clearly spoke a thousand words about what they had just witnessed in their first tests. Nobody even dares to introduce themselves or asking anyone’s name, they’re already know the true nature of Darius’ tests already that they felt it’s not worth it to get to know anyone’s here if there’s a chance that this could be someone’s last day living in this world…

The truck driver though? He just whistles casually as he drove the truck toward the intended destination for today’s tests. Just the same as previous batch, he thought. Second day and they’re all silent already.

+++

An hour ago…

After school hour is here, Darius just chilling inside his tower playing his handheld game console.

“I see y’all returned… well, congrats on surviving the first day,”

Six Lilliputian students entered the room including Steve and Alex, who decided to shifts their sight away from Darius despite still wanted to go along with his crazy game.

“Lemme just keep it short for you all. Helena’s the name, I’ll sent you all photo of hers, she’s currently at the high school gym playing volleyball, get her attention. The boxes are there as usual, pick up your weapon of choice, good luck,”

+++

Steve looks at his phone, examining the photo Darius sent to him. Blonde long hair, blue eyes, sleeveless white and blue jersey but this one is a bit tight on her, accentuating her body shape and her modest boobs and finally her tight blue shorts only covered probably half of her thighs. Compared to Chloe previously, Helena here is a bit thicker in body shape, her butt is rounder and only accentuated by that tight clothing of hers. Steve had to admit though despite the danger, at least Darius knows the most attractive girls in this school. Even if there’s a chance that they’re going to die, it wasn’t so bad if a pretty girl is the one doing it to them. wait, that was a stupid thought! He doesn’t want to die! This is all for the unbelievable wealth and fortune that Darius promised him!

“We’re here! Once again good luck, hope you all survive!” the truck driver stops. The six Lilli students disembarked only to find themselves stood small near a human high school gym building as the truck leaves. Beside them on the wall is a vent tunnel, presumably a straight access to the inside of the volleyball court for them.

“Anyone here got any useful tool?” Alex asked away, but judging by the others expression, clearly none of them had any.

“I got a fucking hammer, well minus the nails…” Steve points at his backpack.

“Well… we’ve got nothing then? Let’s just get in, at least we’ll observe the situation first…”

+++

“What a sight for sore eyes…”

Now finally arrived on the other side of the vent, the six Lilliputians saw the insides of the high school gym in H section of Clover High. Probably about a dozen human girls currently using the volleyball court for practice. For the tiny invaders though, the sight of those sweaty athletic girls in their volleyball attires and various type of shorts truly a sight to behold. To see those mountain-sized beings moving to and fro inside the court generates varied feelings inside their minds ranging from fear, awe, aroused, and many others.

“There’s our target,” Steve points at one blonde girl that matched the description that Darius provides. Sleeveless blue and white jersey complete with tight blue shorts underneath, no mistake about it. “But how do we approach her?”

Helena is currently joining the game, vigorously compete with the other girls to score for her own team.

“Well, there’s no way we’re entering that court, unless you wanna ended up a blood red pancake beneath their soles,” Alex just shrugged. “Let’s just wait for an opportunity for now,”

Minutes passes, the game goes on and on, until…

“Tag in!” Helena raised her right hand toward the bench where the other girls waiting. Then someone stood up and highfive Helena as she entered the court replacing her while Helena sits down on the bench.

“That’s our opportunity! Let’s go!” Steve runs ahead while Alex and the four others followed behind. Crossing the side area a few meters from the vent into the bench while fortunately nobody noticed them as the girls still focused on the game itself.

“Wait, how do we climb into the bench though?”

“See that towel? We can use that,” Alex points at a couple of towels stacked atop each other with one of them hanging from the bench all the way down to the floor.

+++

Five minutes later…

“M-made it…”

The tough climb into the bench finally done, all six Lilliputians are now on top of the bench. Looking to the right side, there’s Helena about three minutes away from their position drinking a bottle of water. Even from this range, she’s still taller than any buildings in Lilliputian city from waist above. Intimidating as any human size-wise but at least this one is a beauty.

Nobody else in this bench but her, everybody thought the same thing, never a better chance to get her attention while there’s no one around her. Sure enough, Steve and Alex saw two others running ahead straight toward that wall of flesh which is the thighs belonging to Helena. Looks like they’re so eager to use this opportunity that one of them drops a screwdriver down. Probably the item that he got from Darius…

They got a point though. Steve and Alex proceed to follow the two ahead while the others followed behind them. Few steps forward, the six competitors felt light tremor that grew with each passing seconds. Just to clue them even more what’s about to happen, dark shadow engulfs them all that caused them to turn their head left… only to see another human girl approached the bench.

“ABORT! RETURN TO THE TOWEL!” Steve changes direction and runs back toward the towel followed by the others as the human girl above turn her body, completely oblivious to the presence of the ant-sized Lilliputians beneath her as she gave them a sight of those tight blue shorts-covered crotch and those plump butt and thighs while slowly descending it toward the bench. As the world grew darker and darker around them while the impending flesh-colored meteor is about to hit the land above them, Steve just focused trying to get to the safe distance with Alex currently in front of him until suddenly Steve stepped on the screwdriver that the other Lilliputian drop earlier, causing him slip and drop straight face first into the bench surface.

“No! Steve!” Alex stopped his run and proceed to help Steve get back up to his feet as everything around them goes darker and…

BOOM

Loud rumbling sound could be heard by both Steve and Alex who are now lying down on the surface on the bench. In front of them they saw the other two Lilliputian students already hide beneath the towel. As both Steve and Alex turns their head… something above them eclipsing the gym light, then it all connects to something behind both of them which turns out to be… a human girl’s sweaty thigh, landing firmly atop the bench, just mere inches from their position currently while also surround them with those smell of girl’s sweaty body. If they’re only a split second late, their body now could already be pancaked beneath this firm thigh belonging to a human girl volleyball player here. But then the duo realized… where are the other two? It finally hits them that they’re probably already… nevertheless, they’re quickly crawl away from the humongous girl position right into the underneath of the towel.

“Yo, Helena! The tournament is just next week! You think you’re ready?”

“I’m not sure…”

The conversation goes on and on between the two volleyball players for a few minutes as the four Lilliputian boys just hiding under the towel for their safety until finally the other girl slowly stood back up… revealing two red dots on her left buttcheek as it jiggles around while she walks away from the bench. Even from the distance the four remaining Lilliputians could identify the crushed bodies of their fellow Lillies currently stuck like a dead insect on that planet-sized cheek belonging to the oblivious volleyball player student. Shivers running down their spine once again witnessing the horror of how easily these human girls accidentally ended any Lilliputian lives simply because of the humongous size difference between them.

Meanwhile in the distance Helena still sitting down comfortably, now just busy with her smartphone.

“Okay, looks like nobody approaches this bench again…” Steve scouts the situation from under the towel. “Come on, it’s now or never… hm?”

Looking back, Steve and Alex saw the other two Lilliputians just cower, their expression alone clearly tells them how horrified they are after witnessing the accidental massacre earlier. After thinking for a few seconds, Alex approached them.

“What’s your name, both of you?”

“Joe,”

“Keith,”

“Alright Joe, Keith, you’ve seen what happened. Now, you may choose; join us in completing today’s goal in our quest for the unlimited wealth, or you could simply retreat if you want to save your life. Remember, no one’s pushing you into doing this, you heard Darius already; you didn’t want to do it, turn back now. Me and Steve here? Well, after what happened yesterday, we cannot let those who have been helping us getting this far died in vain, so… we’ll going forward, no matter what you two doin’ now,”

Hearing this surprisingly motivates Joe and Keith. Alex got a point though; he won’t disappoint his fallen comrades just by giving up especially after getting this far in these trials.

“Look at that, the girl put her bag on her side,” Steve, still observing the situation on the bench, noticed the bag strap touches the ground. “I got an idea; we get her attention and quickly slides down that bag strap. It might be difficult, but it’s better than being trapped on this bench, how’s that?”

The other three nodded in agreement. A dangerous plan, but worth trying for the mission completion and ensured survival. Now it’s on, all four of them are pumped and motivated, ready to finish this trial today proudly and one step closer to the grand prize.

“Okay, on my mark, we run there and just shouts whatever you want to get her attention, got it? Now three, two…”

Suddenly, Helena reached for the towel near her position with her left hand, picking one up as some of them previously stacked fell to the floor. In noticing some of the falling towels, Helena noticed something among those white towels… bugs? No… Lilliputians! What are they doing here, Helena thought.

The four Lilliputians, abruptly exposed without warning, just froze in place as Helena’s glare with those blue eyes quickly drained their blood away from their face.

“Mission complete, boys! Return back at once,” Darius’ voice came through the earpiece of each tiny students.

“RUN!!” Steve goes right to the edge of the bench along with the other three… only to realize the towel that was hanging is no longer there. A bunch of them are already fell to the floor below, effectively trapped them with nowhere to safely climb down the bench. Meanwhile, Helena slowly scoots to their position with her left hand quickly approaches them in high speed.

As if their mind synchronizes with each other, Steve and Alex simply jump down into the towel on the floor below. Meanwhile, Joe and Keith still hesitant in jumping the building-height bench. Too late though…

There was darkness for the two Lilliputians as flesh-like wall surround them from all direction, trapping both of them firmly before light enters their sight once again… only for Joe and Keith to be welcomed by the sight of an angry face belong to Helena herself. Blonde hair and blue eyes, in normal circumstances she would be the prettiest girl to ever grace their sight. But in their current situation, now stood small on top of Helena’s left palm, nothing more horrifying than an angry human girl literally holding your life in her hand.

“What the hell are Lilliputians students doing here? Peeking on girls’ volleyball session? Really?” Helena’s judgmental tone couldn’t be more intimidating for both Joe and Keith. “What, you two like sweaty girls that much? Maybe I should give you what you wanted, huh?”

Without warning, Helena used her right hand to pinch Keith inbetween her thumb and index finger, lifting him off her left palm and brought her under her head before releasing the grip and let her fall down inside her shirt, slides down the sweaty skin before finally stuck between two massive boobs, pressed firmly into his tiny form in both sides.

“You wait there, meanwhile for you…” Helena brought her left hand right in front of her face, giving the tiny terrified Joe a smug smile just to mess around with him. then her right hand pinched Joe the same way with Keith previously. Helena lifts up her left hand while bringing her right hand right in front of her exposed armpits. The thick stench of it assaults Joe’s sense of smell brutally as Helena brought him closer until his whole body collides with her armpits.

“Is this what you wanted huh? You tiny creep!” Helena rubs Joe’s tiny body up and down mercilessly as Joe struggles to breathe. His face being forcefully shoved into her sweaty armpit as Helena’s thumb held Joe’s head from the back. The foul smell is simply too much for Joe, not to mention he ended up choked on some drops of sweat running down Helena’s skin. Then the rubbing stopped, but suddenly Helena brought her left hand back down, effectively squeezing Joe’s tiny body inside her armpit with out mercy as Helena just giggles at how pathetically weak these Lilliputian perverts right here…

After what seemingly eternities for Joe, the wall loosened as Helena’s fingers grabbed him once again. He’s limp now, clearly exhausted by the ordeal that Helena put him through.

“Well, if you wanted more, you should wait then. So for now…” Helena pulled her shorts, letting Joe falls right inside her panties, trapping him there.

“Helena! Let’s do the final round for today!”

“Coming!” Helena stood up, ready to play once again. The subtle tickling sensation could be felt in her crotch as Joe attempt to move around inside that tight space while Keith still firmly trapped between those mammoth-sized boobs.

“Come on! Let’s win this one!” suddenly, one of Helena’s teammates catches her from behind, groped both of her boobs aggressively.

“KYAH!!” Helena of course, caught off guard by her naughty friend. For Keith though, the boob squish creates maximum pressure that tighten the wall of flesh around him he felt some of her body started to snap, until the firm boobs mercilessly collides together that Keith’s fragile tiny body just popped into nothing but small red stain between Helena’s boobs…

“Man, I’m jealous of your juicy body, girl…” Helena just continuously being teased as she pushed her away.

“Oh shut up, you… let’s win this one!”

The volleyball game continues, meanwhile Steve and Alex, miraculously survives the drop into the towel, just walk through the vent tunnel, concluding the test for today…

Chapter 4: Silence by rave777

“We should help them! Steve! Come on!”

“No, it’s too late, Alex… she’s taken them both,”

“But…!”

“If you wanted to help those two, how? You’ve seen what they did to us. Have you already forgot about what Chloe did to our comrades? Hell, I was pretty sure that was my last day breathing! Now you want to take chance with Helena too?”

“…”

“Of course, I feel bad for Joe and Keith there, but there’s nothing we can do now… come on, let’s just go back…”

+++

The next day…

6 PM

“Is this all four of them, Darius?”

“Yeah, they’re in your hands now, do whatever you want as long as the goal is met. Well, thanks for your help, Milla!”

Inside the library, there stood a human student who had just hung up her phone after a call. Milla, known in this school as an after school librarian. But now it’s already 6 PM, Milla is no longer wearing her usual Clover High uniform, instead with her signature blonde twintail and now just wearing black tight shorts complete with a black hoodie. Turning the sign to ‘CLOSED’ and locking the library door for public, now Milla is alone… is she? Well, expect for the fact that there are four other souls currently joining her inside this quiet evening library. There stood atop the table, four nervous Lilliputian students waiting for what’s coming for their third day of surviving Darius’ tests. One of them is of course Steve who is now being put in a group of four stranger to each other. After two days surviving together with his comrade Alex, he felt more alone than ever now that he’s not with the one who saved him from certain doom yesterday in that high school gym.

“Wait, I know her…” one of the Lilliputians spoke up. “She’s that ASMR streamer on the internet! Yeah, I remember stumbled into one of her streams months ago!”

“That is right, darling,” Milla acknowledge that statement. “Thank you for your introduction about me to your other three friends right there. Well, looks like my stream for this evening would be a special edition one. Your friend Darius there, he personally paid me a big one for today, so of course I cleared my schedule just for now,”

Streamer? Steve could only wonder what’s in store for today. Granted, he’s not one who watches those e-girl streams on the internet. Although once or twice Steve stumbles upon some of those girl streams, sometimes humans or even Brobdingnagians. Some unbelievable things that they do on those streams… well looks like Steve going to experience it live this evening with this Milla girl, in which she’s currently towering all four of them right in front of the table where they stood. Her black tight shorts-covered crotch filled their view as Milla walks left and right preparing something before the test starts.

“There! All set,” Milla seems satisfied with the position of the cameras that she used for today’s evening stream. “It’s the four of you now that need to be prepared…”

+++

Ten minutes later…

“Perfect!”

There’s the Lilliputians, all four of them still in their school uniform currently shackled with hands behind their back into a straw-high pole at least a few inches from the edge of the table. In front of them, there’s Milla just smiling at the sight of those Lilliputians tied up on a pole behind them, completely helpless and vulnerable to whatever Milla going to do to them this evening.

“Well… all four of you are mine for this whole evening… I don’t need your names, so from left to right your names are number one, number two, number three and number four, got it? Right! Let’s get started!” Milla raised herself back up, hands on her hips as her eyes looked down on her captives. Then she activates all of her cameras, currently broadcasting everything that happened between Milla and the four Lilliputians below into her own channel on the streaming site. “What’s up everyone! It’s your favorite ASMR lady, Milla! Tonight, there will be a change of plans as someone… ahem, anonymous had just requested me to do this interesting game. Now, you’ve already seen these Lilliputians, currently tied up on the table, they’ll be apart of our game tonight…”

Steve could only wonder what’s on the menu for this third day challenge as he observes Milla still cheerfully talks to her viewers through the cameras while on the other table across his current position, Steve noticed Milla’s laptop screen shows those streams of chats and moneys from her viewers rolling nonstop. Looking left and right, clearly the other three Lilliputians also trying to grasp what actually happened right now, why they’re being broadcasted into the streaming site…

“…so here’s the rules! I’m gonna do something… spicy… to these four Lillies that I got here, and their job is to… hold themselves from blowing their load off. Should they fail the task at hand, let’s just say… a free entertainment for you all awaits!”

Wait, what? Holding ourselves from… ejaculates? Now Steve, or currently he’s #2, is confused more than ever, is that the game for today? And what was she said when we failed to do so? Free entertainment? Before Steve could delve further in his own thoughts, the massive face of smiling Milla once again welcomes him and the three others right in front of them, just staring at them while seemingly still contemplating where to start.

“Now you don’t need this, won’t you?” Milla’s tone changes a bit into the softer one, a little bit seductive maybe. Her right hand slowly darts toward #4, the right-most Lilliputian. The index finger extends, just inches from #4’s trembling tiny body as the pink-painted sharp nail stood still right in front of him. Gently, the nail lowered down, hooking the front collar of the shirt before one by one the buttons popped out as the giant nail slices through the middle of the shirt like a butter. “Oh, look at that pale skin, that’s pretty cute…”

Without warning, Milla sticks out her tongue and letting it brushes the exposed torso of the vulnerable #4. Saliva coats his skin and soaked his ripped shirt, #4 could feel something tingles in his pants as his face clearly showing the sign of struggle trying to hold it in while Milla just mercilessly assaults #4’s sensitive senses with her car-sized tongue, clearly Milla already experienced with this kind of method of pleasuring the Lilliputians.

“Oh?” Milla noticed it; the bulge in #4’s pants. Just to messing with him a little more, Milla parted her lips and letting her breath washes all over #4’s little body. The familiar scent of toothpaste engulfed #4’s sense of smell, his grip behind him tightens, his head moves around uncontrollably trying to hold it in from bursting out, no doubt the ecstasy already consumed him inside. Much to his relief though, Milla’s attention now shifts into the Lilliputian beside him, number three.

“Looks like #4 handles it pretty well over there,” now Milla’s eyes focused on #3 while #4 beside her face left exhausted, heavily breathes a sigh of relief while #3 now just sweating with the gigantic face of this cute streamer now filled up his entire vision. “Before we start though… you thirsty? Because I am,”

Milla picked up a plastic bottle containing sweet iced tea from the other table near her laptop and proceed to drink it up but not swallowing all of them. Steve noticed Milla’s cheek still puffed up with the sweet iced tea inside her mouth, wondering what’s her intention… until the answer comes in the most shocking way as Milla’s face approached #3 and quickly planted her lips right on his entire tiny body. #3 neither had a chance to react nor prepare for what’s coming as suddenly streams of sweet iced tea flooded up his entire body, forcing #3 to gulp down whatever coming from Milla’s slightly parted lips. Flavor of tea with subtle scent of her saliva quickly overwhelm every tunnel on his tiny body, added with the softness of her billboard-sized lips rubbed his vulnerable body up and down while the iced tea soaked his entire uniform. Much to his relief, the giant streamer pulled herself back while swallowing the entire iced tea down her throat while #3 coughs out some water after being ‘underwater’ for probably half a minute back there.

“Look at you, covered by my tea… lemme help you so you won’t catch a cold there,” Milla, with her playful yet mischievous tone, letting her own right index finger do the work as the nail hook the pants of #3 and inadvertently pulling down his underwear as well, revealing his tiny boner right in front of her face. Clearly Milla’s stunt earlier really turned him on a lot… but now he felt the danger more than ever before now that his skin exposed into open air. “Oh my… maybe I should finish that, don’t you think?”

Milla’s once again approaches the naked lower part of #3 and letting her lower lip just graze the tiny erect penis belonged to #3. The exposed guy screams in agony trying to hold it in as the soft pink plush ruthlessly yet comfortably rubbing his tiny member left and right. Milla’s tease proven too much to handle for #3’s tiny form as much to his fear, he shouts in both satisfaction and worry as he blows his load right into Milla’s giant mouth in front of him. Milla knows it, she tasted something even if it just a tiny drop…

“I guess #3 had just eliminated, everyone,” Milla licked her lips as she facing the camera addressing the audience. “You know what that means… punishment time! By the way, I noticed #3 develop some obsession over my sweet iced tea earlier, so why don’t I give him more, hmmm?”

Pressing a key on her laptop, #3’s cuff loosened, letting #3 fell to the surface of the table as he still gasps for air after his climax, obviously tired from the entire ordeal. Before he had a chance to stood back up though, Milla’s thumb and index finger pinched his body up and brought him right in front of her face.

“You look tired… want some more of my tea?”

In weak and defeated motion, #3 just nodded while still squished firmly inbetween Milla’s fingers.

“Then have some more in there!” suddenly, Milla just drops #3 right into her mouth. Giving him a bit sloshing around with her tongue before swallowing the ant-sized Lilliputian whole…

The lump in her throat immediately sends fear toward the remaining three, #3 is no more, currently on his way toward her stomach where he’ll spend sometime before her acid going to take care of him. Steve’s focus now on Milla’s laptop, looking at the stream chat just rolling faster than ever before. Steve could read some of them from his position:

 

>WOOOOOOOOOOOO

>THAT WAS HOT DAMN

>nice

>DO MORE

>[happy emojis]

>I’m a lilli but I found this hot

 

Fucking savages, Steve thought…

Looking to his right, Steve noticed #1’s face… he looks aroused. Then Steve saw his lower body only to see… he got turned on witnessing Milla swallowing #3 whole.

“What the… you sick fuck!” Steve obviously looks disgusted at #1.

“Sorry, man! I couldn’t help it!” there’s a bit of regret in #1’s tone, but still won’t excuse him for his reception towards what just happened.

“What are you two babbling about?” Milla’s voice quickly silenced both men as Milla’s giant face once again welcomes them. but Milla’s attention immediately looking at #1’s pants. “Oh… so you’ve got turned on… by… earlier… hmmm…”

Even Milla seems surprised by #1’s situation. But of course, the trial must go on. While she thought of a proper idea for #1 there, Milla is already planning something for #2 here. Steve, still in his defenseless state with hands cuffed on his back, finally got the taste of this overwhelming human girl staring down right at his puny form. Not even wasting any time, Milla’s right index finger swiftly planted right on his crotch. The car-sized finger gently rubbing the tiny spot up and down while Steve clearly struggles to avoid it from happening as his head just frantically bobbing around, focusing his entire power from his body to hold it in as Milla just relentlessly assaults him with her smooth digit. Fortunately, Milla pulled her finger away as Steve gasps for air after the predicament. But the rest didn’t goes on for long as Milla suddenly dropped Steve’s pants, leaving him butt naked on the lower half while also exposing his genital to the open air and right in front of giant Milla to see.

“Already hard, huh?” using the same index finger, Milla’s tip of her finger made contact directly with Steve’s throbbing member and with the same rubbing motion like before. Now this proven to be even worse predicament for Steve, his head movement got even more frantic than ever with his hands formed a coiled fist in the tightest way possible while yelling some incomprehensible words in panic.

“Strong willed huh, this one…” Milla is now curious how Steve could make it this far without blowing his load. But this could only fuel her curiosity even more… that’s it, the mission needs to be accomplished. Not stopping the attack, Milla lowered her head down until her chin hits the table surface and her lips approaches Steve’s lower body until she felt the tiny prick grazing her lower lip. This is where Steve absolutely hits the limit, the pleasure is simply too much as Milla’s soft lips repeatedly envelopes his penis. Both of his torso and legs also felt the sensitive skin belonged to this giant streamer while it continuously smothers his tiny member. Steve tried his best to hold it from bursting out to the point his saliva just drools out like waterfall from his mouth while his palms probably grew red at this point in curling his hands too hard. Unexpectedly, the cuff breaks and Steve fell down to the table surface while Milla retracts herself clearly surprised by what just happened.

To think that this #2 guy holding it in so hard that he breaks the cuff, Milla couldn’t help but actually amazed by the effort of this one tiny competitor. Even looking closely Milla could tell that #2 didn’t go off yet, he’s successfully defending himself from her!

“Well well… didn’t expect that anyone could resist my charm like that,” Milla just chuckles. “Looks like I need to use my other weapon this time, huh?”

As #2 still laying on the ground face down, the other two Lilliputians witnessed something tremendous as Milla pulled down the zipper of her black hoodie. Like a butterfly coming out from a cocoon, two meteor-sized ballistics bounces out from its confinement covered inside a white tanktop. But then, much to the three remaining Lilliputians and the viewers surprise, Milla rolled up her tanktop while in the process removing her bra as well, revealing the naked flesh that is her boobs hanging above her tiny captives like twin planets.

“Hope you’re ready for this… number four,”

Bending her knees, Milla letting her massive orbs landed on the edge of the table, giving #4 a terrifying sight of those cleavage that he’s pretty sure bigger than most of the buildings in Lilliputian city. Much to his fear, Milla nonchalantly leans forward, closer and closer until #4 disappeared between her boobs. The ant-sized Lilliputians currently surrounded by soft yet firm flesh in all directions. Steve and #1 could only watch in awe as their friend just disappeared behind that mountain of flesh. And of course, Milla didn’t make it easy for #4 to survive in her cleavage as she rubbed her boobs gently back and forth, giving #4 some tingling sensation as the pillowy flesh occasionally grazed his crotch. Then something unfortunate happened as Milla felt something wet inbetween her boobs.

“Oh… too bad,” using he fingers to part her cleavage, Milla saw #4 there being hugged by her boobs from all directions while his pants visibly wet; he had failed…

“Well… it’s nice knowing you, number four…”

Just like that, Milla casually squeezed her boobs from both sides a bit harder than before until she heard tiny audible sound of cracking. The giant streamer lifts herself back up from the table and pulled her boobs to the side, revealing tiny red dot formed inbetween toward #1 and Steve, giving them panic attack knowing that #4 is no more…

“Looks like only the two of these tiny heroes would survive, IF they could resist me!” said Milla playfully to the camera. “Well, let’s not waste anymore time, shall we? Number one!”

Meanwhile, Steve, despite being free from the shackle, couldn’t even move from his position. He knows there’s no escape from this high table, and he also risking his life should he attempting to escape, throwing everything that he had done for the past two days in vain…

The only thing that Steve could do currently is to watch as Milla approaches #1, still tied up and clearly desperate trying to avoid the similar fate that befell #3 and #4. Strangely enough, instead of the usual touchy stuff like the previous, Milla seems to whisper something into #1. Just by looking at #1’s expression alone Steve could tell it’s probably something that tingles his kinks. Now Steve understood why they called her an experienced ASMR streamer, Milla could effortlessly giving anyone a comfort sensation with the perfectly timed and well-placed touch be it physical or mentally.

“…inside me…digested alive…”

It’s inaudible for the most part, but Steve understood that it’s not far off from the topic of someone larger eating alive the smaller ones. To twist the knife further, Milla gave #1 a tease by opening her mouth right in front of him, blew a bit of breath to his trembling body, and…

“Oh,”

Steve noticed it, Milla noticed it. A dark spot appeared on #1’s pants in the crotch area.

“Probably I should just drop you inside me, but that would just be a satisfaction for you,” Milla released and picked up #1 with his right fingers. “Oh well, must give my viewers there what they want,”

Pulling the back of her shorts, Milla shoves #1 inside right between her buttcheeks. To the horror of Steve who witnessed it, judging by the way Milla’s hand moves inside her shorts, she probably put #1 right inside one of her holes…

“Phew… even with his tiny body, I could feel him tickle inside!” Milla’s legs twists at the light ticklish sensation from inside her crotch. “So… you’re the only one left! Do we have a winner here, everybody? Not yet!”

Before Steve could even run away from the edge of the table, dark shadow engulfs his position as Milla gently drop her naked boobs right on top of him. Should Milla drop it a little harder, Steve would already be squished into bloody mess just like #4 earlier. Everything is dark, Steve could feel his entire body currently being trapped underneath this mountain of flesh, compressed against the hard surface of the wooden table beneath him. Fortunately, it didn’t suffocate him for long as Milla lifts herself up a little and started to drag her chest back and forth, letting the soft flesh massaging tiny Steve beneath it.

“Comfortable down there?”

Although it really is comfortable for Steve, he couldn’t stay down here for long. But even using his arms and legs to lift off the humongous boobs that pinned him, it’s still a futile effort. Then the worst-case scenario once again resurfaced as this whole ‘massage’ thing gets him excited once again. Her tit flesh felt so soft and delicate as it overwhelms his tiny form like nothing. Not to mention the friction that Milla creates as she gently drags her chest back and forth on the table surface doesn’t help anything but to stimulate Steve even more. It took everything for Steve to hold himself from letting it out, he punches and kicks the massive tits above him like crazy trying to fight it, he won’t let everything that he had been through these past two days just fade into nothing, he won’t let himself die by these giant bitches.

Bright lights suddenly blind Steve’s sight as Milla stood back up, finally freeing up Steve from being buried beneath her mountain-sized ballistics.

 “Looks like we have a winner, congratulations number two!” Milla gave a few claps for the exhausted Steve on the table. “It’s rare to see anyone survive my game, but looks like you’re special like the few of them! That’s just amazing!”

“I-I win…?” even Steve still couldn’t believe it.

“At least… lemme give you the grand prize. Don’t worry, your test is done for today,” Milla pinched Steve’s tired body inbetween her right thumb and index finger, lifting him up and…

CHOMP

Out of nowhere, Steve’s lower half now inside Milla’s mouth, with his torso firmly pinned between her lips. He could feel his knees hitting the surface of Milla’s tongue inside. Despite Steve’s best efforts in trying to break free by pushing her tiny hands on Milla’s lower lip, it’s still a futile attempt in escaping her firm pressure on Steve’s body. Then he felt it, Milla seems to be sucking on him like a lollipop. Somehow instead of painful, the combination of Milla’s lips smothering Steve’s torso and his face while Milla’s tongue sneakily licks Steve’s naked crotch gave him the ultimate pleasure that he never even felt before. Not even a minute, Milla felt the taste of what Steve had just blow off after holding it in for a long time earlier, Steve’s body just gone limp real quick as Milla pinch his tiny body away from her lips and put him back on the table.

“Well, good night everyone! Thank you for watching, see you next time!” with that, Milla turned off the cameras and laptop, dismantling all of her streaming equipment before packing it all up and leaves the library as Steve still lied down on the table, alone and tired…

“Once again you’re lucky huh?” Darius’ voice came through Steve’s earpiece.

“Shut the fuck up…” mustering his remaining energy, Steve still had it to counter Darius’ taunt. “Pick me up here, will ya,”

“Yeah yeah, just wait there,”

“…and bring me some new set of clothes, it’s cold in here!”

Chapter 5: Hide and Seek by rave777

Day 4

After what seems to be the longest week for Steve, he’s currently just fell asleep inside the truck that carrying the survivors of previous three days. They’re on their way to the next place for today’s test. Darius’ instruction was simple:

‘you’ll be taken to a place, stay in there and survive for thirty minutes’

Something is a bit different today too; instead of just one truck, Steve noticed probably a dozen truck now moving as convoy inside the territory of building H. As usual, it’s already after-school hour of saturday, the area is already deserted by the students as almost all of them on their way home.

“We’re here!”

The driver’s shout awakened Steve from his nap. Looking around, looks like everyone around him also taking a nap as well, they’re all looking groggier than yesterday.

“Disembark, everyone! And good luck!”

Steve stood up and steeping out from the truck only to see himself on a city street. Surveying the unexpected location, more question mark sprouts inside Steve’s head; it’s a city, Lilliputian size even. Parked cars on the side of the street, sidewalk, buildings with billboards, glass, furniture inside and everything. Where am I, he thought until he looked up only to see… a ceiling? Miles high above, all connected to the wall on each side of them. Surrounding the city are several chairs, student desks, a water dispenser, several junks, a single wooden door, all human sized. Is this a room? A Lilliputian city inside a room? Glancing around, Steve could tell everyone that had just arrived from each trucks probably had the same question in their mind as well, they’re all just bunch of confused chickens arrived at who knows where.

“Steve!”

A familiar voice can be heard by Steve. It’s Alex, running towards him.

“Alex! Hey!” finally, a sense of relief seeing someone familiar once again for Steve. “So you survived yesterday as well, glad to see you well!”

“Oh, don’t even ask… just glad I survived another day,” Alex rolled his eyes a bit, clearly something happened yesterday affects him a bit. “Meanwhile, I see your… ‘performance’ yesterday, did you know Milla’s stream became the trending stream last night?”

“Wait… you see all that!?” now embarrassment crept up inside Steve.

“I didn’t see it live, but I saw the VOD last night… dude, I had no idea you’re that strong to hold all that!”

“Uh…” clearly Steve is speechless.

“YO! That’s the endurance guy!” suddenly, other voices interrupt both Steve and Alex.

“Bow down to him!”

No words could describe what Steve saw right now as three Lilliputian students just suddenly bowing down toward Steve before they walk away.

“Endurance guy? The fuck!?” Steve is flabbergasted.

“Well, that’s what they call you after that stream. That was pretty legendary, they said. Heck, even Darius telling me about that a bit earlier,” Alex looks excited explaining everything. “You know it’s rare to see someone survived Milla, but you just did!”

Now that explains why Darius is a bit less arrogant than usual toward Steve earlier during the briefing.

“I… don’t even know what to say…”

“Anyway…” Alex knows already that he better let Steve thought about it for himself. “The objective… survive, he said, yeah?”

“Yeah, although… what are we supposed to do here? Some kind of real-life battle royale or something, like in that video game?” Steve crossed his arms trying to figure out Darius’ vague instruction.

“In that case… why don’t we go toward the rooftop? At least if we’re gonna play a survival game here, we need to understand the battleground first, right?”

“Good idea, let’s see… that one looks pretty tall, let’s go there,”

Steve and Alex entered one of the buildings that looked like a mall. Much to their amusement, even the insides are completely furnished. Coffee shop, toy store, cash register, food court with tables and chairs, various kind of stores, etc. both Lilliputians could only wonder how does Darius got all this set up with such details as they running up the escalator to the rooftop. The only thing’s missing is electricity, the lights are from the lamp of this room that contained the Lilliputian city and everything. Running up the emergency stairs, the duo reached the door leading to the rooftop. There they could oversee almost the entire city. It’s surreal to see the whole city is revealed to be settled on the floor of this very room with the barrier made of glass high enough to halt any Lilliputians from climbing and escaping this city.

“Just how rich is that bastard…” everything is still mindboggling for Steve to take in. “Building a whole city just for his own twisted amusement…”

“That’s probably what a rich Brobby stepmom could provide for her microscopic son, then,” nothing but a similarly sarcastic retort from Alex.

“Frickin unbelievable… so, what are we doing here? Survive from what?”

CREAK

As if the fortune itself decided to play trick with Steve’s own question, the door of this room opened, turning everyone’s attention in the city into it. To their horror…

“Me and my loudmouth… fuck,”

+++

“Club room number five… it’s this way, right?”

Chloe, still in her usual school uniform, walks through the corridor of the club activity building. Walking through, Chloe noticed someone walks through on the opposite direction of her, similarly toward club room number five.

“Wait… you’re Helena, right? From the volleyball team?”

“Yeah… hold on, don’t tell me…” Helena, still wearing her familiar volleyball jersey and blue tight shorts complete with red track jacket while chewing bubblegum in her mouth, follows the direction that being given from the chat app in her phone. “…somebody chats with you as well? Is that why you’re here?”

“Then we’ve the same reason probably,” Chloe swipes open her phone. “’Those lilli creeps that sneaks on your class few days ago? They’re gathering at that club room number five’, that’s what it reads,”

“Same with me, there are some lillies sneaking up to creep on our volleyball practice two days ago… oh wait! Pardon me, where are my manners, what’s your name?”

“Oh, sorry! I’m Chloe. Well, from what this mysterious contact sending us, I just assume that they wanted us to teach some more lesson to those tiny perverts, that’s why they’re ratting out their hiding place maybe,”

“You’ve got a point there probably… it’s intriguing, really,” Helena points at Chloe. “Well, it’s no use prolonging this whole thing, let’s just find out what’s behind this door, shall we?”

“Yeah, let’s!” Chloe grabbed the door handle and swings it down, pushing it forward and reveals what inside of this club room…

From what Chloe and Helena observe, it seems to be a pretty spacey yet unused club room with those dusty stacked folding chairs, desks, a water dispenser… but then their eyes widened as their attention shifts into what’s on the floor below. A tiny city, square-shaped with probably around five meters in length, Lilliputian houses on the suburb area that both girls are pretty sure could perfectly fit in their hands and those buildings where the tallest of them barely reaches their thighs. Surrounding the city is a glass wall probably around ten inches tall.

“Holy shit… a whole city of Lilliputians!?” Chloe covers her mouth in disbelief.

“I heard something about those black market selling around tiny cities… maybe this is one of them?” Helena seems amazed with her right hand below her chin. “Then… those tinies that the chat mentioned… they’re here?”

“Yeah, probably…”

“Have you ever seen a Lilliputian city up close like this, by the way? Just curious,”

“I am, honestly. A few times me and my friends just out of curiosity visiting any Lilliputian cities and having fun, but that’s a long time ago,”

“’Having fun’?” Helena raised one of her eyebrows.

“Hey! Come on, don’t tell me you didn’t find it fun!”

“Well, it IS looked like fun. But I haven’t, like, visiting a lilli city on purpose like this,”

“Alright then, lemme show you today, then!”

+++

Speechless, no more words rolling out from the terrified Steve and Alex. Their jaw hits the floor at the sight of the two gigantic beings currently stood right outside the city border, taller than anything in this city. To make matters worse, it’s like fate playing cruel games with them that instead of any other human girls, it had to be the same two girls that they pissed off just days ago.

“T-them…?” Alex still in disbelief.

“That fucking Darius… he’s messing with us, I swear!” Steve curled up his hand forming a fist in anger.

“What the heck… Steve, look!” Alex points at the section near where the two human girls stood; looks like there’s a group of Lilliputians running down the street in the direction toward the girl themselves. There’s something different than usual; all of them wears yellow jacket on top of their uniform.

“The yellow jacket… wait I know them. They’re that organization who advocates peace between Lilliputians and the larger ones. I even saw their performance; Darius showed me the recording of their headcam, they’re always successful negotiating with those human girls these past three days, that’s why they’re still here today,”

“How is that even possible?” Alex seems intrigued.

“Beats me… either they’re lucky that they met the kinder ones, or their charisma actually saved them,” Steve crouched behind the low wall on the edge of the building while observing those group of yellow jackets approaching the edge of the city.

“I bet the former,”

“Same… let’s see it,”

The striking color of their jacket grabbed the attention of the two girls. The brown bowl-shaped hair one crouched down trying to focus on these tiny bright yellow Lilliputians approaches her near the glass wall that separates the two of them. Even with Chloe inadvertently showing her purple panties toward them in her crouching position, this group of seven yellow jacket Lilliputians just focus on her face with her confused yet fascinated expression looking down at them. much to the surprise of Steve and Alex, Chloe lowered her right hand down, allowing one of the Lilliputians to climb on to her open hand. Looking around, Steve and Alex noticed that all of the competitors already picked their place and all of looks in interest how those peace group going to settle the matters for today.

Seconds passed, Steve and Alex noticed how Chloe just silently and continuously nodded while her eyes just focused on the talking Lilliputian in her right hand. It’s actually surprising that they could convince Chloe to listen to what they have to say. Maybe today’s test would be a breeze after all…

CRUNCH

With no warning, Chloe casually just clenched her right hand real fast, instantly crushed the Lilliputian in her hand into nothing but a tiny red spot on her hand.

“We were right,” Alex just shrugged.

“Yeah,” Steve nodded. “Bunch of fucking dumbasses,”

Chloe saw it down there; the remaining six Lilliputians stood in shock, their bright jacket didn’t help matters but to irritate Chloe just by how obnoxious and annoying they looks. The previously calm and cheerful Chloe suddenly turned angry and irritated. Stood back up, Chloe uncurled her right hand, showing everyone in the city the red spot that was previously supposed to be a living Lilliputian tried to convince the two giant girls that they are Lilliputians that deserved to live peacefully. The sight of it is enough to send shiver to everyone and tells them that the peace talks had failed…

“Telling me just because you are ant-sized to us then we have to care abut you? Laughable!” with hands on her hips, Chloe’s voice echoes through the entire room and the tiny city below her. “Do you know why there’s a separate place for us humans away from you Lilliputians here? Why don’t we show ‘em why, Helena!”

“With pleasure…” Helena crossed her arms beneath her jacket-covered boobs. “Now that explains why recently there’s been talks about Lilliputian creeping around our section of school… so this is y’all nest, huh?”

“Let’s teach them a lesson!”

Lifting her right foot, Chloe’s loafer lands on the street below. Her foot alone covers the entire street left to right, crushing anything that got caught beneath her shoe; lampposts, trees, bushes, parked cars, everything got flattened with no resistance at all as the asphalt began to crack beneath the sheer amount of weight that the giant girl applied. The rest of the peace advocates group runs for their life as soon as Chloe’s right foot lands right in front of them.

“These tiny geeks…” as Chloe lifts her left foot to land it in front of her other foot, one of them tripped face first into the ground. The other five didn’t even help him as they’re still in panic trying to avoid Chloe. Of course, Chloe didn’t even bother as her left loot landed right on him, smushing him into nothing beneath her brown loafer.

Suddenly, one of the five yellow jacket guys entered a parked car, knowing that just by running won’t be enough to outrun this giant girl. Much to his relief, he found the key on the sun visor above him and quickly twists the starter.

“Come on! COME ON!” the engine refused to start, the view of oncoming shoes on his rearview mirror raises his fear into maximum level as the car still unable to start. Miracle hits him like a brick as the engine is finally on. “YES!!”

Stepping the gas pedal down, the car moves and…

BOOM

Chloe’s right foot lands right on top of his car, leaving nothing but a flattened metal stuck beneath Chloe’s shoe as she continues to chase the fleeing Lilliputians in front of her…

+++

Already removing her red track jacket, shoes and socks, Helena now on her bare feet currently crawling on the four-lane road, excited at the prospect of moving through all these toy-sized buildings around her. Even with her crawling on all four she’s still taller than any buildings in this city. The curious colossus looks around in fascination at the detailed buildings on her left and right until she noticed something at one of the rooftops; a group of Lilliputian students, looking at her massive face in terror with one of them looked like he’s struggling to open the door. Helena thought that they must be trapped themselves in this rooftop while that door accidentally locked itself, therefore denying them from escaping the roof. Look at me, effortlessly playing Godzilla in their city like nothing, Helena thought. Her enormous size started to give her mind the feeling of power and domination as she stares at about eight trapped Lilliputians on the rooftop in front of her face.

Mischievous ideas scroll through Helena’s mid, then she remembered the bubblegum that she still instinctively chewed until now. Her lips seem to be readjusting something inside until suddenly pink bubble bursts out from between her lips right toward the unsuspecting Lilliputians on the roof. About five of them swiftly got caught into the sticky bubble that filled probably about half of the rooftop. The bubble retracts back, bringing along the five Lilliputians along with it right into the insides of Helena’s mouth. The other three could only stares in terror as Helena nonchalantly just continue chewing the Lilliputian-sprinkled bubblegum like nothing, no doubt their ant-sized bodies already slaughtered inbetween her teeth…

Just to twist the knife further, Helena spits out the bubblegum remains right on the rooftop, filling probably almost half of it while also flattened one of the unsuspecting Lilliputians beneath it. The two remaining Lilliputians are terrified at the sight of giant saliva-coated pink bubblegum with sprinkles of what remains of their comrades on it; just blood and some body parts that are not crushed by her teeth.

“You two enjoy that, alright?” Helena winks at them before continues her crawl forward, leaving the two traumatized Lilliputians on the rooftop stood watching the mountainous girl moves between the buildings.

+++

Chloe continues to scare the remaining yellow jacket students in front of her as her shoes lands as close as possible near their position down below. But the cat and mouse game quickly change direction when all five of them immediately changes direction to the left and entered the buildings in hoping to confuse the giant girl. Of course, Chloe always finds this amusing, do they really think it’s safe to just hide inside a building that barely reaches her thighs.

With her other legs planted on the other streets, Chloe crouched down while her buttcheeks slightly grazes a few lower buildings below, letting it slightly crumbles from her sheer weight. Chloe carefully peek through the windows where the Lilliputians entered earlier.

“I see you!”

The cheerful-yet-loud-sounding words sends terror to the lillies inside as they saw Chloe’s smiling face spanning several stories. Her breath alone already fogged up a large area of this glass window of the building itself. Cute, pathetic, Chloe thought. Just to send a message how useless their attempt in hiding inside this building, Chloe‘s eyes locked into one of the terrified Lilliputians inside and suddenly her right index finger pokes inside, shattering the glass effortlessly while knocking over anything inside it as her finger aimed for a panicked Lilliputian previously hiding behind a cubicle until her finger knocked it over. Much to his horror, the index finger pinned him against the floor, dragging his screaming form backward until her thumb held her from under, squeezing his tiny body inbetween until he is positioned right in front of Chloe’s massive face.

“That yellow jacket… you think that ridiculous color could convince us to magically just viewing you as equal?” the mocking tone of Chloe sends shivers down the tinies’ spine real quick, obviously his vulnerable position currently doesn’t help. “But you know… maybe there’s one way for you to convince me that you Lilliputians are all something to us,”

The hopeful tone sent a little bit of relief for the tinies in Chloe’s grasp.

“By the way, I’m kind of hungry,”

Not anymore, the fear immediately erased the glimmer of hope for the caught Lilliputian real fast as his body got lifted above Chloe’s face and what welcomed him below… her maw is wide open, her the moist pink flesh sticks out as the helpless Lilliputian dangled above it. Life flashes before his eyes as Chloe released her grip, letting the tinies fell and lands right on Chloe’s bouncy tongue, coating his front with saliva right away as Chloe giving him the last look of his world before slowly closing her mouth, trapping him inside her damp and moist cave until she tilted her tongue, sealing his fate as he slides down her throat…

Done with one more of this silly group, Chloe looked down below and noticed that nobody dares to come out from the building. What more she could do to force these rats out from the hiding, she thought. But its no use, these yellow jacket boys probably already disturbed enough at the sight of their leader squished inside her fist or their friend now awaiting his fate inside her stomach. Stood back to her feet, Chloe lifts her left foot a little and…

CRASH

Her left leg swings forward right into the building where the tinies hide. Offering no resistance, the building simply crumbles down around Chloe’s lower left leg, furniture and rubbles raining down into the ground. It’s always amazing Chloe that even an ordinary schoolgirl like her could reduce a whole Lilliputian building into nothing but rubbles just by a simple mundane movement of her body.

“Eh?”

Something tickles Chloe’s calves down below. Looking down, she is surprised to see around three of those yellow jacket activist students actually survived the building demolition by landing and hanging into her skin like that. Heck, one of them even manages to reach the back of her knee.

“You gotta be kidding me…” amused but also irritated, Chloe couldn’t even describe these tiny creeps anymore. Brave? Stupid? Fascinating? All of the above? No matter, more unique idea to dealt with this quickly entered her brain. Rebalanced her own body a little, Chloe dropped herself down into crouching position, instantly squished the three survivors into nothing but red spot between the immense weight of her calves and thighs. Oddly satisfying, she thought.

“Chloe! Come over here!” Helena’s voice could be heard from the distance.

+++

In the suburb area, Helena down on her knees using her hands as support with her chin just a few meters above the ground while her humongous blue tight shorts covered bottom sticks out in the air. Her eyes peek through a tiny two-story house in front of her while her naked feet accidentally bulldoze two houses behind her.

“What’s up?” Chloe walks through the suburb area with her feet planted on the main road.

“I saw about four or five lillies entered this house, wanna do somethin’ with it?”

“Interesting…” Chloe observes from high above how the two-story house couldn’t even match Helena’s nose. Should Helena wanted to, she probably could just gobble up that house with one swoop. “So… they refused to come out currently?”

“Well, when I crawl over here, I saw a face looking out from the windows. Now I’m curious,”

Devious smile written on Chloe’s face. The unfortunate students inside the house must be panicked that one more giant girl decided to toy with the house where they currently hide from them both. Trying to construct a bunch of mischievous ideas in her brain, Chloe also surveying the whole suburban area around her and Helena currently. Small houses probably no bigger than their hand lining up nicely on each street.

Chloe, being an experienced one when it comes to playing with Lilliputian city, decided to start off the ‘game’ as she stood on the other side of a row of Lilliputian houses. With every Lilliputian eye observes what Chloe’s intention going to be from their hiding places, Chloe lifts up her right foot and…

CRUNCH

Just like any Lilliputian-made structures, no resistance at all as Chloe’s right foot lands on top of a house. Her brown loafer made a quick work of the diminutive house as it transforms into nothing but a flattened rubble under her flat soles. Feeling of immense power rapidly runs through Chloe’s body as she lifts her left foot and instead of planting it, she simply swings it to the next house in front of her. Offering little resistance, even her gentlest nudge immediately pulverizes the tiny house into nothing but clouds of brick and dust. For the Lilliputians peeking from the house in front of Helena, it was a sight of pure terror seeing how easily this innocent-looking human student girl destroying their houses as if it made of paper.

Still not stopping, Chloe took three more steps forward. Five houses all demolished in less than a minute, nothing but flattened debris inside the footprint of Chloe’s shoe. Chloe didn’t even care if there’s someone inside any of the houses that she had just destroyed.

“If you still insist on hiding inside that puny house, you know what would happen,”

The girlish voice translates into dread for the Lilliputians that are still hiding inside the house near Helena.

“They’re still inside, very persistent this one,” Helena just sighed.

“Then maybe I should ask them… directly,” approaching the tiny house, Chloe dropped herself down and positioned herself on the front side of the house, laying down her body on the ground as her uniform-covered boobs flattened a few parked cars underneath while spreading her legs back. Her bare thighs bulldoze a few unlucky houses with ease, the smooth yet firm skin offers no mercy for anything that got caught beneath.

“They’re probably shitting their pants already, be gentle with them,” Helena chuckles at the predicament surrounding the unlucky group of Lilliputians.

“Alright. Then I’ll be polite first by knocking the door,” extending her right index finger, Chloe gently flicks forward the front door trying to giving it a few knocks… only for it to break and flew toward the inside of the house due to the sheer force that Chloe applied. “Whoops… sorry about your door,”

+++

“This is all your fault, goddammit!”

“Hey, shut up! If we’re not hiding, that giant bitch would already catch us!”

Arguments flying around back and forth between the five trapped Lilliputians inside the house. From each of their hiding places they’re still frustrated by how they’re ended up in this situation.

“Seriously, if your big head didn’t stick out the window earlier, we’re probably be safe here!”

“This fucking game, man… that Darius, he’s insane,”

CRASH

Suddenly, a giant finger made its way in as the front door flew off to the wall inside the house with full force. The loud crashing sound immediately silenced the arguing Lilliputians, clearly terrified that this gigantic girl that had just flattened five houses across the street earlier with ease now finally decided to directly interact with this very house where they’re hiding.

“You all already seen what my shoes are capable of against your puny houses,” Chloe’s loud voice trembles everyone inside. “Now if you didn’t want to ended up beneath my sole, I want all of you to come out here,”

The five of them looking at each other and shook their head in agreement. After witnessing their rampage earlier, there’s no way the five Lilliputians could trust these two giant girls. But soon enough their discussion got interrupted as a sight of something pink-ish appeared on the opened doorway. It’s Chloe’s lips, she’s puckering up and all of a sudden, a whirlwind blew right into the inside of the house, knocking every furniture inside the house around while finally exposing the Lilliputians out from their hiding place.

“There they are!” Helena saw them from the rear window of the house.

“Helena, I think we’re wastin’ too much time on these guys. Let’s just crush them,”

“Sure!” Helena lifts her right hand and with her index finger she poked around the house, giving it a gentle tremor for the occupants inside it. Now that their tiny form finally exposed to the eyes of the two humongous predators outside added by the tremor caused by Helena’s finger nudging around from outside, their mind raced trying to come up with solution hoping to survive the mess they’re in right now. As if the anxiety is not enough for them, their heart jumps as the kitchen area of the house suddenly collapses as Helena’s index finger pushed on it too much. “Hey, they got a tiny kitchen inside, cute!”

“Screw this! I’ll take my chance!” one of them suddenly runs through the front door.

“No! Dan, WAIT!”

Too late, now Dan stood alone on the front yard, facing the massive face of Chloe smiling down at him still with the same position like before. His eyes slowly examine her gigantic form starts from her boobs planted comfortably atop the flattened parked cars up until her intimidating face just cheerfully looking at him in fascination. The sudden helplessness causing Dan to froze in place instead of his previous plan trying to just run as fast as he could.

No words, Chloe placed her right hand in front of the vulnerable Lilliputian. Dan quickly understood the task as he climbs on it without hesitation, trying not to piss off this pretty human girl.

“Well, looks like there’s only one brave person among them. Helena, just end the rest,” Chloe instructed nonchalantly.

“I always wanted to do this,” Helena shifts her position and she crouches down with her humongous butt positioned right above the house. Her tight blue shorts stretched so much that it literally exposed her entire buttcheeks into open air. Inside the house, the remaining four of them realizes that they had no choice and decided to run out from the house as well.

BOOM

Helena let the gravity do the work for her as the twin flesh-made meteors hits the ground, gust of wind knocked some of the escaping Lilliputians away as they fell down to the ground. As soon as the dust settled, one of them look around to see one other seemingly survives, but in front of him… there’s the gigantic butt belonged to the sporty human girl that was earlier peeking their house the entire time. Like watching a moving mountain, Helena raises herself up slowly, revealing to the two terrified Lilliputians the remains of their hiding place; what was a pretty lively home furnished with lots of furniture now just nothing but flattened rubbles of bricks and crushed household items inside, clearly the work from the full measure of the gigantic asscheeks belongs to this monolithic schoolgirl. Just to add to their already high anxiety, there’s the two tiny red splatter on her left buttcheek. Looking inside the ass-shaped crater, two smushed bodies could be seen in there, grounded to nothing under the colossal human student girl.

Before the two remaining Lilliputians could snap out from it, something knocked them down to their front. Chloe’s left hand trapped the two survivors under its immense palm.

“What should we do with those three?” Helena got up on her knees brushing her butt from the dirt and debris.

“I got some ideas,” Chloe stare at the three Lilliputians in her right hand, gazing at their tiny trembling form. “But there’s this city, maybe we could save these three for later, how’s that?”

“Fair enough,” getting back to her feet with hands on her hips, Helena surveys the downtown area where she crawls through earlier. “Where do we start?”

+++

Pandemonium.

The only word that Steve could think of witnessing the chaos unfolding before his eyes and everyone else around the city. It even triggered some kind of flashback for some Lilliputian students when a human or Brobdingnagian invades their homeland in their past, now once again they need to survive another invasion as part of the test for their citizenship of Paradise City.

Steve and Alex have been observing all the events that happened ever since the two familiar girls made their first step into the city minutes ago. It’s never easy watching their fellow kind becoming the prey and hunted just for fun and games by these uncaring human student girls who knows how many already fell victim to their immense body parts. But now their mind is back to their survival mode as the two Lilliputians noticed both Chloe and Helena are on their way back to the downtown area once again. The sight of their feet callously crushing tiny houses in their path only helps them fueling their survival instinct even more.

“We need to move,” Steve walks back to the door and began descending the stairs followed by Alex behind him. “It’s not safe to be on the tallest ones,”

Running down the stairs, the duo found a bunch of crates blocking the path downstairs, meaning they need to go through the same escalator on the main area of this mall building once again to descend. As they ran through the wide area on 10th floor, tremor shakes the whole building causing stuffs inside the stores fell down to the floor and it’s getting intense by the passing second. Realizing one of the giants probably close to their position, they quickened their pace running down the escalator and suddenly, something blocks out the light from the outside. Thet entire scenery replaced with… Helena’s face staring down the building where Steve and Alex currently descending, fascinatingly staring at their tiny movements inside the building.

“Hello there!” the cheerful voice sends shivers through Steve and Alex. Despite the cheery tone they know the moment they stepped out presenting themselves to the giant volleyball athlete outside, it’ll be the end for them. “This one’s a nice looking building, it would be a shame to see something bad happened to it, don’t you think?”

“Crap,” no further elaboration needed. Steve and Alex knew if they couldn’t escape this building fast enough, this would be end of the road for their journey of unlimited fortune.

Meanwhile, Helena stood back up, noticing the building itself only about knee-high in height. She swore it looks really tall when she was crawling near it. Oh well, she could only wonder if those two Lilliputians that she saw could make it in time before something bad happened to the building they are inside currently. Nonchalantly, Helena lifts her right leg and stomps forward, her bare sole pulverizes the shorter building next to her target building, flattened it to the ground in an instant. Her left leg followed, planting it on top of the building on the left of the target before applying a little bit of force to it and it crumbles like sand quickly before her bare sole grinds it to the ground. For something that took months to build by Lilliputians, it only took Helena a few seconds to demolish it into nothing. Then Helena dropped herself to her knees, positioning the target building right beneath her tight shorts covered crotch and between her bare thick thighs, ready to test the two Lilliputians that she saw inside it earlier.

“I hope you’re fast enough in there!” Helena could only chuckles imagining the panicked tinies trying to find a way to escape before it’s too late.

Inside, Steve and Alex are both running as fast as they could descending the escalator, but is there enough time to descend the whole ten floors of a building? Their anxiety quickly responded by the cracking sound of the wall around them began to crack. Outside, Helena toys around a little by teasingly bumping her thick thighs into the side of the building.

“There’s no time!” Alex seems panicked as the building began to crack.

“Just keep runni-wait!” Steve saw someone approaches them on the 8th floor. A fellow Lilliputian student wearing track pants and jacket.

“So that was you earlier passing me by! it’s you! The endurance guy!” the athletic-looking student brought some kind of rope and tools with him.

“STOP CALLING ME THAT!” Steve got infuriated real quick. “By the way, there’s no time! She’s gonna flatten this building!”

“I know! Follow me here, we’ll take a shortcut!” suddenly, the athletic guy assemble something on the fence of the 8th floor. Steve and Alex noticed it; climbing rope, harness, and every climbing tools necessary.

“Wait a second… are you from the climbing club?” Alex points at the guy.

“That’s right! Now come on, wear the harness, tied the rope here like this and jump down!” the athletic guy suddenly jumps down and sliding down the rope right into the ground floor. “Come on, you two!”

Seeing the desperate situation around them, Steve and Alex act quick by wearing the harness and strapping the rope into themselves. Of course, vertigo isn’t included when the situation is dire and the two Lilliputians just jumps away without care from the 8th floor as the building started to shake even more. Safely landed on the ground floor, the three Lilliputians runs out from the building…

“Times up!” with that, Helena brought her thighs together, crushing the structure instantly into rubbles. Nothing inside it survives, everything is mixed with the debris between the volleyball star athlete’s firm thighs…

Meanwhile, the three escaped Lilliputians are all lying down tired on an alleyway close to the demolished building.

“Hey, who are you, by the way?” Steve asked.

“Oh pardon… the name’s Lopez,”

“Thanks, Lopez… looks like you’re our hero for a day,” Alex stood back up to his feet. “I can see how you could survive the last three days,”

“Well, that rich bastard actually convinced me when he got that whole mountain in his city,” Lopez checks his watch. “Good news, we’ve got about… seven more minutes before it all ends,”

Before they could catch their breath though, the sky darkened above them. looking up, their heart sank when a giant brown eye peek through the alleyway. Of course, Steve knew already who’s this eye belonged to, and he cursed himself for knowing this. Suddenly, her hands placed on each side of the rooftop and pushed it away, crumbling both buildings like nothing as Chloe’s giant excited face revealed to them.

“Oooh I found more of those creeps!” Chloe quickly grabbed the three of them with their right hand.

“Mind sharing it with me?” Helena, still crouching down, brushes away the dust and rubbles on her inner thighs.

“Find your own,” Chloe sticks her tongue out as she lifts her closed right hand with three Lilliputians trapped inside it.

“Meanie!” Helena just pouts as she swings her hip to the side in annoyance, letting it crumbles down from the immense force of her hip swing.

As Chloe stood up and walks into someplace, inside her right hand are the three Lilliputians trying their best to free themselves from the tight grip of this human girl, but their attempt proved to be futile as her fingers held their ant-sized body tight, denying them from their escape. Before long, their fate is sealed as Chloe put them inside the shirt pocket of her school uniform…

+++

“Time’s up!”

Thirty minutes had passed, the surviving Lilliputians are running to the south part of the city where the trucks are already waiting on the suburbs area, ready to escort them out from the city. Unlucky for them, both Chloe and Helena noticed the movements, makes them wonder why the tinies are all running to the south side of the city and then saw multiple tiny trucks driving away toward the vent tunnel of the room through the opened part of the glass wall. Of course, Chloe won’t make it easy as she walks through the city, uncaring of any buildings that she demolished on her way there with Helena beside her whose legs plow through any surviving buildings on her way. Just to scare them, Chloe lifts up her right foot and slammed down into one of the fleeing trucks, flattened it inside the print of her loafer.

One of the surviving yellow jacket Lilliputians running toward a moving truck, but he noticed Helena behind her, obviously aiming for the truck that he’s going to be on. Seeing a Lilliputian still hanging on the back of the truck, he pulled him down, letting him fell down into the ground while the yellow jacket guy gets inside the truck as the truck gains speed riding toward the city border into the vent. Looking behind, Helena’s attention now distracted into the one Lilliputian that he knocked down before as she picked him up between her fingers as the unfortunate tinies screams for help…

“What the fuck! What the hell did you do that for!?” the other Lilliputian lunged at the yellow jacket guy, clearly infuriated by his egoistical action. Noticing the name tag on his jacket, it reads ‘Jamie’.

“If I don’t do that, she’ll be already crushing this truck flat,” Jamie slaps away the hands holding the collar of his jacket. “Say whatever you wanted to say, but I’ll do anything to survive this insane test,”

The disgusted glare from everyone inside the truck didn’t even deter him, Jamie obviously doesn’t care as he folds his arms and look away…

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13847