The Vespah Lounge by kbDArt
Summary:

Young scientist Kaylee is awarded a trip to Austin, Texas to attend a summit there. Her two young male intern assistants get to tag along. Kaylee has been to Austin before, visiting the Forbidden Dish establishment there, but her favorite is the newer and even more risque Vespah Lounge.



Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 14742 Read: 10280 Published: December 25 2023 Updated: December 28 2023

1. The Trip to Austin by kbDArt

2. Introduction to the Vespah Lounge by kbDArt

3. Cloning Begins by kbDArt

4. The Tour - Central Hub by kbDArt

5. The Tour - Sanaa and Friends by kbDArt

6. The Tour - Nautica by kbDArt

7. The Tour - Back to the Hub by kbDArt

8. The Tour - Hide, Seek and Crush 1 by kbDArt

9. The Tour - Hide, Seek and Crush 2 by kbDArt

10. The Tour - Good Eats by kbDArt

11. The Energy Crystal by kbDArt

12. Vespah'd by kbDArt

13. Epilogue by kbDArt

The Trip to Austin by kbDArt

The Vespah Lounge: Guaranteed to get you off one last time

 

Twenty-five year old scientist Kaylee Oreck walked from the lunchroom back to her desk. Having finished her meal, it was time to get back to work. On the way, she noticed her young colleague and lab partner, Tucker Swanson, mingling with a couple young ladies. The women were being playful with him, one feeding him a spoonful of fruit salad.

Kaylee shook her head with a smirk. The young male intern was a hit with the female interns. Good for him, she thought.

She was entering her fourth year working at Phenom Tech, a Minnesotan company which specialized in textile advancements, experimenting with various materials to mix and match with to create sportswear, swimwear, and other various sorts of attire. It was a company that was managed almost exclusively by women.

Kaylee whistled a tune that she’d heard while in the cafeteria when she saw her boss, Ginger, standing in front of the door to her lab.

“Kaylee, got good news for you”, announced Ginger with a smile.

“Hiya boss. What’s up?”

“You’ve been selected to go to the Discovery Summit this weekend”, said Ginger. “And your two interns will be joining you.”

“Uh..that’s wonderful”, exclaimed Kaylee. The Discovery Summit was always described by those who had attended as a fun event and it was also essentially a company-sponsored vacation to a warm locale. She was surprised to have been selected, but felt very privileged to be able to go.

“Come by my office later and I’ll fill you in on all the details”, Ginger said, than left her after a warm congratulatory pat on the shoulder.

--

Kaylee found out that the summit was being held in Austin. She smiled to herself, as she’d went to school in the area and had visited the Forbidden Dish there several times as well as attending the grand opening of a competitor in shrinking technology, the Vespah Lounge. Unlike the fancy restaurant trappings that Forbidden Dish was known for, the Vespah Lounge was more akin to a new wave bar and strip joint. It catered heavily to the needs of the male customers – in fact, it’s trademark slogan was ‘Guaranteed to get you off one last time.’ Because of it’s nature, it was not a heavily frequented locale by female patrons, though they did visit from time to time. Instead, the female strippers were the attraction that brought in the male patrons, most of the time for their one and only visit. Luckily for Kaylee, she was friends with one of the headline girls who happened to attend university with her. I might just have to check up on Nautica and see how she’s doing, she thought with a thoughtful nod.

She notified her two interns, Tucker and Bucky, of the weekend plans and both were exuberant upon learning of the summit.

“Really? I can go too?”, Tucker exclaimed. He had lived something of a charmed life thus far, but he always liked to express his gratitude and surprise when thinks went his way, lest he be seen as taking things for granted and karma shift against him. Privately, he wondered what had brought the choice to send him along with Bucky. He wondered if Kaylee secretly harbored some feelings towards him which she had heretofore not displayed.

Kaylee took Tucker’s comment in stride and looked him over appraisingly along with Bucky. “Sure Tuckems. You boys both appear healthy, fit and intelligent - prime specimens of the male form, so to speak. I’m sure that’s why boss selected you.”

Bucky and Tucker gave each other a look. Neither understood the comment by Kaylee, but neither was about to challenge her compliment. And even though he cringed internally at Kaylee’s pet name for him of ‘Tuckems’ (he felt she said it to reinforce the age difference between them), Tucker was good at hiding his thoughts without making an expression.

Both interns were students, working only for the summer before returning for their final year at university. They got along well, though they had divergent backgrounds and personalities. Tucker was white, twenty years of age, just over 6’0 tall , and had been raised in a laid-back middle-class household in Connecticut. At around 5’10”, Bucky Swiss was black and a product of Louisiana. Also twenty years of age, his appearance was even more youthful and he could easily pass as a teen of eighteen or nineteen. Whereas Tucker seemed to wear a confident smirk and moved about in smooth deliberate strides, Bucky moved with grace and fluidity and was both efficient and succinct in his mannerisms, though not unfriendly, as he always seemed to have a smile on his face. And unlike Tucker, he was clean-cut and well-groomed. Like Tucker, he was also good-looking, albeit with a seemingly endless bundle of energy.

Kaylee was of German and Italian descent, a very pretty brunette with olive-colored skin and a seemingly perpetual blush on her cheeks, a button nose, and hypnotic brown eyes which competed with a sprinkling of freckles for her cutest facial features. When she wore her ruby red lip gloss, which was frequent, she was quite stunning. Both Bucky and Tucker adored her, even though she was very business-like and rarely joked around them.

--

For the next couple days, mum was the word. Strangely, Kaylee had instructed them not to tell any of the other scientists or their lab mates about their being selected for the summit. “We don’t want to ruffle any feathers for others who might have wanted to go”, she explained.

Friday arrived soon enough and the three took a plane to Austin, landing close to 1pm. They arrived for the first seminar at 2pm and it lasted well into the evening, finishing near 7pm. They retired afterward to their posh hotel.

After sharing a nice meal in the hotel restaurant, they visited the pool, where Kaylee wore a simple two-piece bathing suit which showed off her toned, tanned, curvaceous figure. Tucker and Bucky exchanged looks – Tucker had never seen Kaylee in this light before. She had simply been their attractive boss, ordering them about and garnering their assistance in her experimental trials. Now, she appeared to him as…sexy.

 

They joined with a few others to play a short game of three-on-three water volleyball. Tucker watched Kaylee intently – he thought she was hot and she seemed to know it, as she made sideways glances and smiles at him from time to time. She had that effect on most men. He had ‘accidentally’ goosed her once, when retrieving the volleyball from underneath her after they had dived in the same area. She had given him a pointed look which persisted for awhile and he apologized profusely to her before she broke out into a grin.

Kaylee joined the boys afterwards in the sauna for a brief time before retiring to her room.

Bucky shared Tucker’s vision of Kaylee, but was smart enough not to make a move on his boss. He observed Tucker’s eyes as they followed Kaylee’s buns when she left the steamy room. “Don’t waste your time”, he warned, “she doesn’t go for guys like us.”

That night, the boys retired to their room, which just happened to be adjoining to Kaylee’s, so not only were the rooms adjacent, but there was a door that adjoined the two rooms on the side.

That night, as he slept, images of Kaylee in her swimsuit flitted through Tucker’s mind.

--

Saturday morning was a relaxing day as well, with the seminar going from 10am to 3pm, with lunchtime built in. The summit was set  at an easy, relaxing pace. Several new types of minerals had been tested satisfactorily to benefit clothing as heating or cooling or insular elements. It had been a fun and eye-opening experience for Kaylee and the boys and they’d been driven back to the hotel, retiring temporarily to their rooms.

With much more time available for the evening, and curious to see Austin’s night life, Bucky and Tucker talked about what they might do that evening.

“Why don’t you see if Kaylee has any plans?”, said Bucky, “I wouldn’t mind hitting a steak house and then doing some clubbing. I haven’t been in Austin since I was a little boy, so I’m curious to see if there is anything exotic this city has to offer.”

“Good idea”, Tucker answered, then knocked on the side door into Kaylee’s room.

“Just a minute”, she answered, sounding some distance from her door. There was some fiddling with the lock and then Kaylee opened the door.

Tucker’s mouth dropped and his eyes went wide. Kaylee had answered wearing just her red towel. In dealing with the lock, she had inadvertently lowered the towel and the top of her breasts and nipples were visible.

 (Kaylee opening the side door to her room, image by Allure-Alley)

Noticing Tucker’s eyes dropping to her chest and feeling the coolness of the open air against her flesh, she glanced down and then quickly brought the towel back up to a more appropriate level, covering her modesty.

“Oops. Sorry about that”, she said, her cheeks flushed. “Er, what’s up Tuckems?”

“Em, er…”, Tucker stammered, trying to reset his mouth and make sure he wasn’t drooling, “we were just wondering if you had any, um, plans for tonight. Bucky and I were thinking about hitting the clubs after dinner.”

“Hmmm, well, I do have plans, and they’re similar, but they revolve around both dinner and night life”, Kaylee declared, cryptically, continuing, “but I don’t think you boys will want to join me. I’m going to Forbidden Dish.”

“Forbidden Dish?”, Tucker’s face took on a confused look, “I haven’t heard of it. Sounds like exotic food.”

“You could say that”, Kaylee said, chuckling lightly, adding “listen, I need to get dressed and finish with my makeup. Why don’t we talk again in a little while. I’ll knock when I’m done.” She had just taken a shower and had started on her makeup when Tucker had knocked.

Tucker nodded and Kaylee smiled politely, than closed the door.

--

“Forbidden Dish!”, Bucky remarked excitedly. “I’ve always wanted to go there.” The two stood talking in lowered voices in their room, trying not to let Kaylee hear them.

“Why? What’s so great about it?”

Bucky proceeded to fill Tucker in on what Forbidden Dish was and it’s special cuisine.

“So, are you sure we should go with? I mean, it could be dangerous. And what will we eat? I don’t fancy eating a shrunken person, especially a tiny guy.”

“Tuck”, said Bucky with a stern voice, “believe me. This place, from everything I’ve heard about it, is wild. And it’s not really dangerous – a guy has to give his consent into getting shrunk and eaten. They don’t just go around zapping people. And they have a regular food menu that is supposed to be top shelf. And I heard it’s absolutely packed with babes. There’s no way I’d pass up a chance to go there.”

“Ok, you’re right, it does sound interesting”, Tucker admitted.

“And just wait til you see Kaylee eat someone”, Bucky said, raising an eyebrow.

--

Kaylee was a bit surprised when the boys told her they wanted to join her. With a mischievous smile, she had warned them against going, but they were not to be deterred.

“Alright, let’s get this show on the road”, she said when their Uber ride arrived. She couldn’t wait to get her night on the town started.

With her slinky black dress, diamond-studded earings and ruby red lipstick, Tucker thought she looked like a million dollars.

--

 

Kaylee had a table reserved right in the center of the restaurant. She’d taken a blue bracelet at the entrance, while Bucky and Tucker had declined bracelets, both telling the hostess it was their first time there and that they wanted to ‘look around’ for a bit before deciding.

“You don’t need to worry about that”, the hostess, Rachael, told them, “for most guys, it’s their first time being here.” She couldn’t suppress a giggle and Kaylee gave her a knowing look. The boys thanked her, but declined all the same.

Both Tucker and Bucky were amazed at the sheer volume of people in the foyer/lounge area and the number of very attractive and provocatively dressed women. They took turns looking to their right and left as they followed Kaylee to their table.

--

Bucky and Tucker had taken Kaylee’s insistence on ordering their food first to heart. Both were well into their meals, Bucky with his juicy Filet and Tucker with his lobster, before Kaylee’s order arrived. The waitress placed a dish in front of her of two tiny shrunken persons, one male and one female.

“Mmmm”, she hummed lightly, “I’ve been waiting all night for this. I’m starving.”

Tucker peered closer into the bowl to look at the tiny people. It was quite a thrill to see actual shrunken people, moving about and talking. He saw that the male was near to his age, just a boy, and that the female was wearing spotted red shorts, while the male was completely nude. The nude boy was also wearing spectacles. He thought back to Kaylee’s order of ‘1 willing, 1 unwilling, both young, if possible’.

He watched as Kaylee picked up the bespectacled boy, who seemed to be fighting against her fingers. Clearly, this was the ‘unwilling’ portion of her food.

“Please! Don’t eat me!”, the tiny boy yelled as he tried to squirm out of her grip. Kaylee simply ignored the boy and brought his dangling legs above her mouth, then gently set him on her outstretched tongue before bringing her lips to grip his torso. The tiny boy looked pleadingly around, making eye contact with Tucker, as he struggled with Kaylee’s lips, pushing on them with all his might.

“Kaylee, what about his glasses?”, asked Bucky.

Kaylee sucked the rest of the boy in, his mewling heard as she swished him about inside her mouth. His struggling was no match for the muscles of her tongue. After a hard swallow, his bulge made it’s way down her throat.

“Ahhhh”, uttered Kaylee, exhaling. “Mmmm, good”. She looked over at Bucky, then replied matter-of-factly, “His glasses won’t be a problem. They’re so small. They’ll just make their way through my system and out, naturally.”

“Wow, I can’t believe you just ate him”, Tucker exclaimed. He felt a streak of sexual energy and excitement run through his body, like a bolt of electricity from his brain through his torso and into his groin, making his cock twitch. Still, he questioned the morals of the action. “He didn’t seem to want to be. Don’t you care that he was a person?”

“Not really”, Kaylee admitted, explaining, “I mean, he was a person once, but he signed up for this, remember, even if he did change his mind. He just needed a little nudge to get him over the finish line. I’m sure he’s happy now.” Kaylee turned her attention to the female shrinky. “You haven’t changed your mind sweetie, have you dear?”

The shrinky, an attractive and very well-endowed brunette woman in her mid-to-late twenties, shook her head. “Heck no”, she squeaked, “that was hot. I’ve always dreamed of this.”

“See”, said Kaylee, picking up the woman and lifting her up to her face, “she wants it.” She gently peeled off the red spotted shorts. With her free hand, Kaylee reached into her purse and took out a small tube and applied a new shade of lip gloss, this one a bit darker, almost gothic, and more maroon-colored. Her lips had lost the ruby red luster and reverted to their normal pinkish tinge while she had drinks waiting for the boys to get their meals. She applied the fresh gloss liberally before continuing.

“You like?”, she whispered to the shrinky.

The tiny woman nodded, almost entranced, than with a shiver said, “Just…just make it last for me, will you?”

“Oh, honey, you can count on it”, Kaylee replied. She set the tiny woman into her mouth gently, allowing her upper body, including her ample bosom, to rest comfortably outside of her mouth. Squelching noises could be heard as Kaylee’s tongue went to work on the woman.

Tucker could only imagine what was happening within Kaylee’s mouth. The shrinky closed her eyes, clearly in a state of pure blissfulness, and her own tongue hung out as she lightly panted and moaned. The tip of Kaylee’s tongue also became visible. Tucker realized that Kaylee was tasting the woman, with the length of her tongue and taste buds surrounding the lower body of the shrinky. The shrinky was mewling louder now and occasionally lost her grasp on Kaylee’s chin.

Bucky gave Tucker a look, a nodding smile, to let him know that he was really enjoying watching this.

Turning his attention back to the action, Tucker saw Kaylee’s tongue curl up under the shrinky’s breasts and, with a powerful suction, the rest of her body was pulled completely into Kaylee’s mouth. Kaylee swirled the contents of her mouth for a bit longer before tilting her head back and swallowing. The outline of the shrinky’s figure, especially the large breasts, could be seen as she was squeezed down into Kaylee’s body. In a couple instants, the figure was gone, no doubt funneled into her stomach.

“Ooooeee!”, exclaimed Bucky.

“Yeah…almost makes me want to get eaten”, muttered Tucker softly, as though he were just uttering his thoughts aloud. His cock twitched a couple more times – he was surprised to find he was semi-hard. He would love to have been there in place of that tiny woman, in Kaylee’s mouth. The whole situation seemed so bizarre and wild to Tucker. Just go with it, he told himself.

But Kaylee heard him. “Are you considering going and getting shrunk?”, she asked, arching an eyebrow as she took a sip of her wine, observing his reaction over her glass.

Tucker sighed. “I dunno. It looks like it’s an awesome experience. That woman really seemed to enjoy what you were doing to her. But, like, it’s final, right? You don’t spit them back up, right?”

Bucky interjected, “Hell naw. Those tinys are staying in her belly.”

Kaylee chuckled lightly, then remarked, “Bucky is right. They’re both already in the early stages of being digested.”

Tucker shrugged his shoulders, “So there you have it. It looks like it’d be awesome, but…”, he let the end of the sentence drift off.

Kaylee had a thoughtful look on her face as if contemplating something, her face a mask of focus. “I’ve got an idea.”

“Yeah…?”

“Are you circumsized Tucker?”, she asked, as if it was the most natural question to ask a colleague.

“Er…huwhat?”, Tucker stammered. The question seemed to come out of the blue and he looked Kaylee confidently in the eyes, looking to see if she was pulling his leg or trying to unnerve him. But Kaylee simply looked back at him with an insistence in her look. He was determined not to flinch, however, and squinted at her. “I am.”

“Uh-ok”, laughed Bucky, “I see where this is going.”

Kaylee shushed him. “Bucky, behave yourself”, she scolded, “I’m being serious here.” She paused for a few moments while continuing to gaze at Tucker. “My understanding is that you crave to have an experience like that tiny woman, but that you’re disinclined to realize the conclusion of that process.”

Tucker nodded, “Uh-huh.”

“I think I have a solution that can fix your little problem”, she declared.

This time, it was Tucker’s turn to chuckle. “Oh, yeah? Convince me”, he said, daring her to elaborate.

“Have you ever heard of the Vespah Lounge?”, she asked, locking eyes with him in an almost innocent stare.

Tucker had a hard time taking his vision away from Kaylee’s alluring eyes. He found them to be almost hypnotic. “No, can’t say as I have. Tell me about it.”

“Oh, they do the same type of stuff like here”, Kaylee explained, “but there’s more than just getting eaten – some guys just want some mouth play, some want to get stepped on or smushed, others are into body worship, that kind of stuff. Everything over there is fair game. They even have party rooms where you can play hide and seek with women you’ve never met.”

“It sounds kind of kinky”, Tucker remarked, “but I don’t think I’d want to really get eaten and digested…or crushed.”

“Well, that’s the thing. You can do as much as you want to do or you’re willing to do. Their shrinking process itself is a guaranteed pleasurable experience. And I can guarantee that you can do anything you desire and your body will be completely unscathed when we leave.”

“How can you guarantee that?”, Tucker said. He had an open mind, but was as yet unconvinced.

“Which?”, she asked, “The pleasure of the shrinking process. Or that your body will leave there unscathed?”

“Er, both.”

“Ok, last one first then. They have cloning technology there, understand? Once you sign their legal waiver, the first thing they do is clone your body. So, you don’t have to worry about anything.”

Kaylee paused to take another sip of her wine, then continued. “And as for the shrinking process – their slogan is, it’s guaranteed to get you off one last time. You see, if you know anything about Vespah, the original device was a penis harvesting tool that would milk a male dry, then detach in a somewhat painless way the male’s penis. It was used primarily for teenagers who had an overactive level of horniness.”

“Hmmm. Well, I don’t know about this Kaylee”, Tucker replied, “I’d like what I have to remain intact. And I have a few female friends who would also take exception to my lost appendage.”

“Don’t worry about them. They’re just…children”, Kaylee waved her hand dismissively, “but I wasn’t finished. That was the original purpose. At the Lounge, they have married the milking technology with the shrinking technology. When you ejaculate, instead of having your…equipment harvested, the process shrinks you. So, now you understand – by definition, it’s a pleasurable process.”

Tucker looked over at Bucky, who was following the legs of two gorgeous ladies walking to a table a ways away. “You been there before Buck? Have you heard of this place?”

Bucky turned his attention to Tucker. A grimace came across his face for a moment, then he broke into a broad smile. “I don’t know. I’m not sure.” He looked thoughtful for another moment, then said, “That’s strange. It sounds familiar, but I my mind just gets blurry when I think about it. It sounds cool, though.”

Kaylee quickly broke in, “Think about it. All that power. Surging and throbbing. Yet under control. Would you like that? I’ll make a bargain with you, Tucker.”

“A bargain? Uh, what have you got to trade?”

“A special performance, in exchange for your entertainment”, she replied.

“But what’s in it for you?”, he asked.

“Let’s just say, I’d look at it as an experiment.”

“Hmmm. You do make it sound very interesting”, he admitted, “and I could use a bit of pleasure. With school and then work, I haven’t had as much time for fun.”

“Then you’ll do it?”, Kaylee asked, her face relaxed, but her eyes focused and inviting.

Tucker sighed. As selfish as he could be sometimes, he was also a bit of a people pleaser, and he could see that she was anxious to show him this place. “You have me backed into a corner. I could never forgive myself for being deprived of your performance.”

“Excellent”, Kaylee exclaimed, patting her thighs with the palms of her hands in celebration of Tucker’s acquiescence. She waived a waitress over who had been walking nearby. “I’ll go ahead and cover this tab. Please add a generous tip for yourself”, she instructed.

Afterward, she gave a look over to Bucky. “Bucky, I’ve called an Uber ride to pick us up and transport us to the Lounge. I can see that you’d like to remain here.” She handed him a company credit card, “Here. Please keep out of trouble and keep all your receipts. I’ll text you when we’re finished and ready to collect you.”

Bucky nodded. From Tucker’s perspective, it appeared that Bucky was following orders and had agreed without giving it much thought, which he found peculiar. However, it did fit with how Bucky always followed Kaylee’s directions in the lab to the letter. He decided not to give it another thought.

“Shall we?”, Kaylee said, motioning Tucker towards the foyer. “Our ride will be here within the minute.”

What am I getting myself into?, Tucker wondered. Ah well, just go with it. “Sure”, he replied.

***

End Notes:


Introduction to the Vespah Lounge by kbDArt

It was a twenty minute drive to the Vespah Lounge, with some twists and turns as they approached the top of a hill along the Hudson Bend. On the way, Kaylee had taken the time to re-apply some make-up and switch out her earings.

“Changing earings?”, he asked, curious.

“These were a present from Nautica. I always wear them when I visit Vespah”, she declared.

Observing the front of the building, which was built into the hill, Tucker felt like he was in a scene out of ‘From Dusk Til Dawn’. The Vespah Lounge front had a seedy look to it, with a neon sign of a large female smiling wistfully and looking down upon a shrunken male, her foot perched atop his prone form.

Upon entering the building and walking by three large bouncers dressed in black suits, they walked through a long narrow dimly-lit hallway that Kaylee referred to as ‘the Tunnel’. Tucker briefly considered turning tail during the long walk, but he remembered the look of the bouncers and it was likely the Uber driver had already left.

“This is the Meeting Room”, Kaylee declared as they emerged into a very large open area.

Like the hallway, it too was very dark, but in many places, there were neon arrays of light which lit certain areas well, but led to shadows in much of the room. It had an eeriness about it. To the left, there was a sort of purplish-reddish haze; to the right, it was a foggy blue. There was one major exception to the darkness. All around, in various stages of undress, were a bevy of females with a wide variety of figures and hair color. One thing about them was common, however – they were all extremely gorgeous. Tucker’s hesitancy dissipated as he took in the virtual buffet of female flesh. He almost failed to notice that there were some men interspersed around the area, mingling with some of the women on the widely spaced-out furniture pieces, which, although they looked comfortable, had a gaudy appearance to them. Whereas Forbidden Dish had an elegant ambiance, this place seemed decadent, hedonistic.

  (image by CaddyIsRaddy on DA)

Several of the women, no doubt strippers by the attire they wore (or didn’t wear), turned their attention towards him.

Kaylee laughed lightly as she saw how Tucker’s face had instantly brightened upon taking in the room. “First things first”, she announced, “we have to do a couple things before you can…play.” She took him over to a station that looked similar to a bank teller booth. Behind it was an attractive blond wearing spectacles. Behind her, on both walls, appeared monitors and other electronic gadgets. While she otherwise appeared professional, sitting behind a computer monitor with hands on keyboard and headphones on, Tucker noticed her sheer blouse was opened, barely concealing her abundant chest.

 (Glitter at the control station, image by ClearanceClarence on DA)

“Hey Glitter”, said Kaylee. “No clients tonight?”

“Hi Kaylee. Nope, it’s my turn at the desk”, Glitter greeted her warmly. “How are you? Haven’t seen you in a little while. Who’ve you got with you?”, she turned to look at Tucker, “Has he come to be absorbed? Perhaps a new toy?” 

Tucker fidgeted with his hands in his pockets, feeling a bit awkward by how Glitter was eyeing him up. She had a blasé look on her face, clearly not overly impressed with him.

“No, no”, Kaylee chuckled. “He’s a colleague of mine, just here to have some fun. Mind if I show him around?”

“Not at all. But you know the rules. I’ll need a deposit first and he’ll need to sign the waiver”, Glitter replied.

“What type of waiver?”, asked Tucker.

“It’s not a big deal. It just covers their butt just in case some accident happens”, Kaylee explained. “And I’ll cover the costs”, she handed her personal credit card to Glitter.

“It’s required for admittance into the Fun House”, she stated pointedly. She placed several forms in front of him on her counter and placed a pen on top, adding “…and for the cloning process.”

“Fun House?”

“That’s what we call it”, she said tersely. She glared at him while he contemplated, then added, “Look, if you don’t sign the waiver, than you’re not getting in. Period. It makes no difference to me.” She looked at him pointedly.

Tucker looked about ready to sign when he looked from the forms, “Wait. Did you say something about cloning?”

Glitter began to respond when Kaylee interjected, “It’s a requirement. Every male that enjoys this place gets cloned. You’ll see why later. It’s the reason I can assure your body won’t be harmed in the slightest.”

Kaylee and Glitter quickly guided Tucker through the forms and where to sign his name and where he had to initial.

“Great. Now that that’s done, let’s get you cleaned up”, Glitter announced. She pressed a button on her console and a buzzer could be heard, then a door several feet to her side opened up and a completely nude black female with curly hair walked out. “Just follow Sanaa and she’ll get you all situated”, Glitter directed.

As Kaylee and Tucker began to follow Sanaa through the door, Kaylee asked quickly to Glitter, “Have you seen Nautica? I didn’t see her in the Meeting Room.”

“She’s in there”, Glitter nodded towards the door, “she’s with some clients.”

“Thanks”, said Kaylee as the door shut behind them.

--

Cloning Begins by kbDArt

Sanna had taken him to a large chamber called the Cleansing Room, from which she left him in the center. Bristles and pads surrounded him. He had the feeling like a car going through a drive-thru carwash as he was blasted by water and foam and eventually toweled and air-dried.

“Please take two steps forward”, said the female voice over the intercom.

Tucker had stripped down out of his clothes and first been guided into the Scanning Room, a small room which had a contraption that looked similar to a whirlpool, except without water. He had been instructed to get in and lay suspended within it. He had then had several tubes attached to all his orifices.

Once activated, the contraption hummed and he felt a sense of warmth spread through his body. He knew that some type of liquids had been pumped into him, though it didn’t seem overly intensive. The process lasted around 15 minutes. At one point, he had the sense that Kaylee was sitting there next to him, but he knew that wasn’t the case, as she was nowhere to be seen when all the tubing attachments were removed.

 (image by Luigis-World on DA)

Having completed that, she took him to the Initiation Room, where he stood nude looking up at where the camera was located and the direction of the voice that was instructing him. The barren 15-by-15 room felt chilly to his bare skin. Directly in front of him was a transparent cube-like structure with what appeared to be a gelatinous texture. He sensed rather than felt a scanner survey his form from above and the sides.

 (Tucker, image by TheCriticalShrinker on DA)

“Good. Now please take the breathing instrument from the hook to your right, place it within your mouth, then walk forward into the gelatin until you are fully immersed within it and stand stationary.” Tucker looked to his right, sighting what looked like a mouthguard. He placed it within his mouth and complied with the order. The material actually felt soothing to him, though it was somewhat slimy as it oozed around him body. As it sunk around his orifices, he resisted the urge to close his eyes and lift his hands to his face to protect his nostrils. He felt the material fill in right up to the pucker of his anus.

“Thank you. Now simply keep your hands near your waist and look straight ahead while we complete our measurements”, the voice said. He couldn’t be sure, but he thought the voice sounded like Glitter’s.

After several minutes, the voice sounded off again, “Thank you, Mr. Swanson. This part of the cloning process is complete. You may now exit the gelatin and join your colleague, Ms. Oreck. She will have a towel to assist in removing the residue from your body.”

The door to the room opened with a release of air and swung open. Tucker backed out of the gelatinous cube, feeling a suction on his body as he exited. It made a sucking noise and then trembled, looking for all the world like Jell-O, eventually becoming still.

Tucker looked towards the doorway. Kaylee stood there in all her glory, naked as the day she was born. She smiled seductively at him, holding a towel in one arm. “Are you ready for your fun tour?”

 (Kaylee, nude)

--

The Tour - Central Hub by kbDArt

The tour started with Kaylee leading Tucker down a short and downward-sloping hallway to what appeared to be a smaller version of the Meeting Room. The music in the room was loud and up-tempo and could be heard from the hallway. Thankfully, it wasn’t too loud to the point where he couldn’t hear her.

“This is the Central Hub”, Kaylee declared with a smile, gesturing with her hands and inviting Tucker to look around the room.

While not as large as the Meeting Room, the Central Hub was a decently large room, with glossed marble walls and posh furniture. The ceiling was high and vaulted, with chandeliers and glass windows at the peak. There were hallways in the center of each side of the room as well as a door across the way from where they had entered.

 (Central Hub, image by MarshGTS on DA)

What captured Tucker’s attention were the eight to ten females populating the room, some wearing full-bodied latex outfits. In the center of the room, hanging suspended with red rope from a pole was a gorgeous woman of Asian appearance. She was completely nude with the exception of the red rope which adorned her and wrapped her ankles, thighs, arms, torso and breasts. She was moving her body suggestively and gyrating her hips. Following the contour of her legs downward, Tucker was shocked to see a large clear container of various shrunken nude men, all about 3 inches tall.

Two women, a blond and a brunette, gave Tucker ominous looks as he walked around the room.


The women seated on the furniture surrounding the container were nonchalantly eating or feeding shrinkies to each other and drinking wine. A few of the women were conversing with each other while they ate and drank, while a couple simply sat, reading a periodical, their mannerisms looking like they were simply having a relaxing evening. None of them bothered to look up at the latest arrivals into the room.

“So many…”, began Tucker, his jaw dropping, “…and they’re eating them just like hors d'oeuvres.”

“Uh-huh. Most of them are clones”, Kaylee said. “Look closely into the Snackbowl.”

Tucker walked over and bent his knees, squatting down near the container. Indeed, he saw that many of the shrunken men looked the same, although there were a few which looked unique.

“Wow”, he exclaimed, as he stood back up straight. “Kaylee, um, these clones, erm…do they think? Do they have feelings?”

Kaylee giggled. “Oh yes. Of course. They’re exact replicas in every sense. They’ll even have the memories, the tastes, the fears, the desires, everything, of the original.”

“They do?”, said Tucker, with a surprise noticeable in his voice.

“Of course. And they can make any number of clones once they have the original DNA and measurements plugged in.”

 “Kaylee. I..I’m not so sure I feel comfortable about this”, Tucker said. He was starting to feel uneasy as he watched several of the women reach into the container for more of the shrinkies.

“Nonsense. That’s all part of the fun. Think about it – any time I come back here, I can eat a tiny Tucker. Doesn’t that turn you on?”, she asked.

“I’m not sure”, he replied. In truth, he was having conflicted thoughts about it.

“Well, if you really feel that way, that you’re not sure”, she quickly interjected, “you should know that the final portion of the cloning process isn’t complete for you yet, so you can still choose not to go ahead with it.”

“Really?”, he said, feeling somewhat relieved. “What’s left to do?”

“Mmmm, there’s one final step. I’ll let you know when we get to it. It’s fun – you’ll see”, Kaylee replied with a chipper tone. “Meanwhile, we can continue the tour. Hmmm, lemme see”, she was thoughtful for a moment with her fingers on her chin and lips, “I know. Why don’t we go see how Sanaa is doing? I saw her and a friend take a client down to the Worship Rooms while you were in the Initiation Room.”

“Um, sure.”

Before leaving, Kaylee bent low towards the shrinky container and gave a smile and waved. Then, the two of them walked through the left entryway of the Central Hub. Tucker couldn’t help but wonder if perhaps Kaylee knew one or more of the shrinkies in the container.

--

The Tour - Sanaa and Friends by kbDArt

The hallway continued in near darkness for a short ways before they came across clear glass rooms on either side. Even the doors into them were made of clear glass.

Kaylee pointed to the left. “Look. There’s Sanaa and her friend.”

Tucker turned to observe Sanaa and another black female. He could also make out a tiny shrunken nude male who the two seemed to be ‘toying’ with. The tiny man was atop a table that the two were sitting at. There were other furnishings in the room, including a queen-sized bed which took up a good portion of the room. He noted that most of the furnishings as well as the walls were almost a milky white color. The contrast between the dark skin of Sanaa and her friend and their surroundings was striking.

He observed for several minutes as the two talked to each other and to the man. He couldn’t hear what they were saying, so he couldn’t tell whether they were teasing the man, mocking him or simply telling jokes, but he could see both women laughing.

After some time, the other woman snatched up the tiny man while Sanaa walked over to lay down on the bed. The other woman placed the shrinky on a table at the end of the bed near Sanaa’s feet. The shrinky first bowed at her feet, then began to massage her toes. Sanaa sighed and lay back, enjoying the sensation.

The other woman than picked up the shrinky again and held him over Sanaa’s chest. Sanaa reached up and took him, than let him dangle from her finger before falling onto the softness of her flesh. She arched her back and the shrunken man slid down to her abdomen. Leaning back on the bed, she exhaled in pleasure as she felt the shrinky patter-crawl towards her most private opening.

Just when he had reached Sanaa’s vagina, the other woman reached down and pulled him away. The shrinky was not happy and he seemed to have a grimace on his face as he was held up by her. She didn’t seem to care as she brought his legs towards her mouth and grasped onto his ankles, causing him to squeak. She flipped him around so that he could view her mouth as she pulled him in, her smile readily apparent. As the tiny man pushed with all his might against her hand, it pushed him further into her mouth.

Soon, he was almost fully into her mouth, only his head peaking out. His legs must be in her throat, Tucker thought.

“Please, please no!”, the shrinky screamed, though it was not audible to Tucker and Kaylee. He braced himself to be swallowed.

At the last second, however, the woman spat him out of her mouth and into her hand. The tiny looked relieved when he was handed back to Sanaa, who had now sat up from her earlier position on the bed.

Kaylee tapped Tucker on the shoulder. She had a smirk on her face. “Sometimes, they like to tease the guys a little. I think that little one really wants Sanaa to eat him.”

Sanaa brought the shrinky up to her face and tasted his face with her tongue. She turned away from the other woman and pushed the tiny into her mouth, using her finger to press onto his butt. Soon, he was almost completely in her mouth, though she held it open and he lay on his back on her tongue, his legs dangling outside of her lips. For a couple minutes, she simply sucked on him, then she used her tongue to push him out gently so that he lay upon her lips. The shrinky seemed so peaceful now, that he could be asleep, but he was noticeably smaller and Tucker noticed it right away.

“Eh, what happened to him? He got smaller, didn’t he?”

Kaylee didn’t answer right away, shushing him and just nodding back to Sanna.

Tucker turned just in time to see Sanaa flip the tiny man, open her mouth wide and catch his body in her mouth. All in one action, she gulped him down her throat and he was gone, his body squiggling down her throat like a little tadpole swimming downstream.

 (images by TheCriticalShrinker on DA)

Tucker had a hard time looking away, so Kaylee tapped him on the shoulder. “I think Sanaa must have borrowed some of that special formula from Forbidden Dish. It makes the shrinkies melt when they’re in your mouth”, she explained, adding “but if you wait too long, they’ll explode.” She made a face to emphasize her point and was amused to see Tucker staring at her, his mouth agape, as his understanding grew. “C’mon. I think my friend Nautica is in one of these rooms. She’s into shrinky worship, domination and humiliation.” She took his arm and guided Tucker further down the hallway.

--

The Tour - Nautica by kbDArt

They found Nautica, in the Billiard Suite. It was a set of interconnected ‘gaming’ rooms, Kaylee explained to him. Nautica and a couple other women walked around amongst several recently ‘converted’ shrinkies who stood on a coffee table. As part of the gaming setup, tiny clothes – gathered from amongst purchased dolls – were given to the shrinkies to facilitate the ‘normal’ environment.

“Nautica’s a bit wild”, said Kaylee. “Watch how she works.”

Tucker thought Nautica was a knockout, her mohawk mane and her black lingerie and leggings a match for her exotic gothic appearance; she resembled a hot dominatrix. She waltzed around the room, giving the tiny men a 360’ view of her glorious body. The tinies were definitely into her and they motioned her forward for a closer look, which she obliged, lifting one leg onto the table. Each of the shrinkies had their eyes aimed at the intersection of her legs. She looked them all over as they stood, entranced, and seemed to pay attention to one in particular.


She selected the one shrinky she’d been watching closely and took him into another room, placing him on a billiard table. She seemed to be teasing him, perhaps proffering him a bet. Tucker and Kaylee shifted their observation to the new room.

 (images by gtsfan2001)

Just when it looked like the tiny man was getting comfortable, happy to be receiving the full attention from Nautica. Suddenly, she stood up, turned her back to the shrinky and took out a couple of tubular shapes from her bustier. She applied both liberally, one along her lips and the other around her eyes. Turning around to once again face the shrinky, she blew him a kiss.

Tucker could see that her lip gloss was the same that Kaylee had applied while at Forbidden Dish, a dark maroon color. And she now wore a very dark and thick eyeliner. Nautica slipped out of her bodice, than stripped off her thong and then opened her mouth in horrific fashion down at the shrinky, who cowered below her. She took him into her hands and quickly removed his clothing. She held him in her hand and continued berating him – the shrinky looked defeated and resigned to his fate.

Without further adieu, Nautica took the shrinky in torso-first, his legs dangling over the edges of sides of her lips as his backside lay on her tongue, which curled up and propelled him in further. She tilted her head back, looking up at a camera in the corner, her breasts lifting up prominently on her fit torso and with a smirk, swallowed hard. The tiny man simply awaited his fate and soon enough, he was pulled down backwards into her gullet by the strong esophageal muscles. The smoothness of Nautica’s slender neck was briefly upset with the bulge that traversed it downwards and she traced it’s passage with her fingers as her other hand gently caressed her own belly. For a moment or two, her expression became orgasmic. Having swallowed the man, she licked her lips and opened her mouth wide, showing it was now empty, before breaking into an almost feral grin.

Kaylee thumped on the clear glass wall outside the room to get Nautica’s attention. For the first time, it seemed, Nautica became aware of the onlookers. She gave Kaylee a big grin – then noticing Tucker, her face went through several expressions, ending with her licking her lips and giving him a wink.

Kaylee said, “I’ll see you later”.

Though Nautica could not hear her, she got the gist of what Kaylee was saying and nodded her head affirmatively. Her gaze lingered longingly on Tucker as he and Kaylee walked away down the passageway. She made her mind up she’d have to try some of that once the clones of him had been created. Perhaps an order of a couple dozen at two inch size might fit the bill, she thought.

“So that’s Nautica”, said Tucker, “she doesn’t waste much time with the little guys before eating them.”

“Correct”, Kaylee had to concur, “like I said, she’s more into the domination angle.”  She paused for a couple moments while Tucker’s eyes followed Nautica strut away back into the central room of the suite she was in. “Alright, time to continue on with your tour. The next thing I’m gonna show you has a bit of a harder edge to it. C’mon”, she said, pulling the still-gazing Tucker away by his arm.

--

Watching the tiny men getting casually eaten had triggered something buried deep inside Tucker’s psyche – he had to admit it to himself. He liked watching those men get eaten. What’s more, he enjoyed seeing them getting dominated by a variety of women. Having grown up an only child, without siblings, he had been used to getting his way in life. The domination aspect was a prurient curiosity for him. As the two made their way back to the Central Hub, his penis began to betray him and he grew to a turgid state. With Kaylee walking at a brisk pace, his cock bobbed up and down with each step. As they emerged back into the Central Hub, they were again amonst several women and Tucker felt the blush of embarrassment on his cheeks at how obscene he must look sticking out like he was.

Kaylee turned to see where he was and smirked to herself as she noticed his tumescent state. The tour was working it’s magic and everything was going according to plan. She resumed walking towards the opposite entryway.

The Tour - Back to the Hub by kbDArt

Tucker hurried to keep up with Kaylee, for multiple reasons, but he couldn’t avoid seeing the women continue to dip into their Snackbowl to scoop out shrinkies to eat. A couple of them even looked at him with their mouths open, tongues dripping. One particularly gorgeous blond female made a spectacle out of eating her shrinky, covering him in saliva and using her finger to follow his path of descent through her nubile body, from her mouth to her neck to her belly. All this only resulted in the quickening manifestation of his hardness.

He noticed that the bowl was getting near to empty now when something made him stop in his tracks and gasp. There in the bowl was a tiny fascimile of Bucky, only nude and at a 3-inch size.

Kaylee heard Tucker’s gasp and backtracked to see what he was looking at.

“Is…is that…Bucky!”, he said, pointing to the tiny black shrinky who was jumping up and down excitedly. He looked closer at the container and not only did the shrinky look exactly like Bucky, but the tiny man began hopping up and down excitedly and yelling to him, although to him, it just sounded like little squeaks.

As Tucker was talking, a cute brunette, already in the act of eating another shrinky, reached into the Snackbowl after ‘Bucky’. Meanwhile, another woman, a fetching blond, beat her to it and quickly snatched up the tiny black man. She set him on the ground and he instantly began running, but she pounced over him and pressed him flat with her tongue and began pleasuring him. This caused the tiny man to cease his protests and adhere to the giant tongue ministrations of his abdomen.

  (images by Luigis-World and gtsfan2001)

Tucker was aghast as the blond woman picked up the tiny black man’s body with her teeth and slurped him into her mouth. She swallowed hard twice to get him down.

“Mmmm. What?”, the blond said, looking up at Tucker and noticing he had said something.

“Nevermind Trudy”, Kaylee said, giggling, “my friend Tucker here just thought he recognized the shrinky you just ate.”

“Oh?”, said the blond named Trudy.

“It’s just a misunderstanding. My apologies”, Kaylee said. She took Tucker firmly by the arm to guide him away.

“I could have sworn that was Bucky…or a clone of him”, Tucker said in a halting whisper as Kaylee continued to guide him away.

“It’s not possible”, she whispered back to him, then stopped their walking for a moment as they neared the entryway and looked him dead in the eyes, “Bucky’s never been here, remember? It couldn’t have been a clone of him.”

Tucker thought for a moment, than nodded.

“Good. Now please don’t make any more scenes”, she scolded him quietly, “I’ve made some good friends here and I’d hate to ruin that.”

“I’m sorry Kaylee.”

Kaylee noticed that Tucker’s erection had mostly deflated. I’ll have to do something about that, she thought. She softened her expression and tone, “Aw…don’t worry Tuckems. Come on – I’ve got more to show you.”


The look she gave him served to melt away his concerns about Bucky and resulted in just the opposite effect on his package. He followed her under the archway.

--

The Tour - Hide, Seek and Crush 1 by kbDArt

“On this side are the Hide and Seek rooms, including the BallRoom. On the other side of the hallway are what are known as the Chewing Rooms”, stated Kaylee. “This stuff is a bit darker and rougher than what I like to partake in, but you might find it interesting.”

Tucker didn’t say a word, but he was curious to see what these rooms had to offer – no doubt some sinister kink that the most degraded in society entertained.

The Hide and Seek rooms were a pretty large collection of three rooms, as it turned out, with the open central Ballroom between a female Locker Room on one side and dimly lit furnished ‘hiding’ room on the other. A handful of women were milling about in the dimly lit room.

“Where are the shrinkies?”, asked Tucker.

“They’re in there. Just hidden. Just wait…and watch.”

They waited several minutes and Tucker was beginning to become bored when a green light globe in the center of the ceiling of the room illuminated. A loud voice boomed, ‘Green Light’. Suddenly there was movement along the floor as many shrinkies seemingly jumped out from behind the furnishings. They seemed giddy and were smiling and laughing and running wildly about this way and that. The women milling about became active, moving about after the nearest shrinkies.

Suddenly, the green globe turned red and everyone stopped, giantesses and shrinkies alike. ‘Red Light’ went the bodiless voice. All stood still where they were.

Tucker didn’t notice when it had happened, but a few of the shrinkies must have been stomped, as there were a few red splotches on the floor.

One woman, a particularly buxom blue-haired vixen with lip and nose piercings, had flattened a tiny man on a glass table with her breasts, the tiny man bodily pressed face-down into the glass. The shrinky had leapt from a nearby sofa to the table and was unaware of the nearby woman when she pounced upon him. He looked to be on the verge of suffocating if not of being squashed.

 (blue-haired female, images by CaddyIsRaddy)

‘Green light!’

Once again, the movement became frantic. Several more shrunken men were squashed by walking or running women. The game repeated until all the shrinkies had been destroyed or they had reached a ‘safe’ section along the corners of the room.

Meanwhile, the blue-haired vixen had simply snatched up the shrinky she’d held against the table and strutted from the room with him in hand.

Kaylee motioned for Tucker to follow her as she moved down the hallway to look into the central Ballroom. There, the blue-haired vixen continued to walk away, her fit buns bouncing gloriously in her strident gait. She was walking towards the Locker Room. However, one fully nude brunette female was in the room, playing with her shrunken man on a futon in the back center of the sparsely populated room. She had a phone in her hand and seemed to be teasing the shrinky.

  (image by GoddessTina)

Unbeknownst to both Kaylee and Tucker, the shrinky was a schoolmate of the woman. She was mocking him for following her to the Vespah Lounge and telling him that she was going to record his demise live for her friends in the dorm they both lived in. 

The Tour - Hide, Seek and Crush 2 by kbDArt

As she was showing him their messages, he had managed to navigate off the futon onto the wood floor and was running away as fast as his little legs could carry him. It wasn’t near fast enough, as she stood up and easily walked right over him, squishing him flat, his remains dripping off the heel of her foot as she stepped away to go look for a Kleenex.

  (images by GoddessTina and Voralfixation)

‘That’s totes cool’, wrote one of the bloggers, her friend Tina. ‘Glad you took care of that little brat.’

As the woman read that message and the others, the ends of her mouth curved up in a wry smile.

“illlghh..yuck”, exclaimed Tucker.

“C’mon”, laughed Kaylee, pulling him by the elbow down the line to observe the girl’s Locker Room, where two females were located, a teenager of Asian descent sitting and changing out of her socks on a bench, and the blue-haired woman, who had taken her shrinky into the shower with her.

Tucker’s focus was on the girl on the bench. Below her was a very fit blond boy who had snuck out of the Hide-Seek Room and was near to the girl’s feet. He appeared to have a bit of a foot fetish as he also looked up to view the girl, who’s legs were bare as she was down to just a t-shirt and panties. Apparently, the shrinky just couldn’t resist the temptation of brushing up against the girl’s well-manicured toes, probably thinking she wouldn’t notice the feel of his tiny fingers as he caressed her little toe.

But the girl did notice, flinching and looking down to gape at the tiny boy. With a smirk, she hovered her foot over him and for a fleeting instant, the boy seemed to revel at being surrounded by the girl’s toes. That was before she forced him downward onto his back. As she continued to press downward, the tiny boy moved his arms from around her toes to underneath them in an effort to push up on them. Without a care for his wishes, she moved forward onto the ball of her foot, crushing him into a gooey red paste.

“That was…harsh”, muttered Tucker. He turned his attention to the blue-haired woman in the shower. He was just in time to see the her ‘pop’ the shrinky with her left breast against the clear glass. The bloody glob of flesh began to drip down the glass door as the vixen continued to keep pressing on it, changing her angles. While the shrinky had been exploded into mush, her body looked immaculate, even with the rivulets of bloody remains merging with the soapsuds flowing down her nether region.


“Whoa”, said Tucker.

Kaylee chuckled, “Quick, let’s check out the last room on this side, she said, taking Tucker’s arm and escorting him just several feet further, where just past the shower was a sauna. In it was a young brunette, fully nude, her back turned to them. She was squatting over a couple shrunken nude men with another watching from close to the clear wall that Tucker and Kaylee observed from. Some music from the room could be faintly heard – it was a song from Kool & the Gang, ‘Get Down on It’.

As the song played, the woman shimmied her hips and slowly squatted closer to the two shrinkies.

“Watch this”, said Kaylee.

As Tucker watched the woman continued to squat and took the first man, impaling him face first in her pussy. The second man, who had stood almost as in a trance, now understood his plight and put his hands up in a protective stance. The woman gyrated her pelvis, than squatted her anus over him – his tiny body soon disappeared into her rectal canal. Having achieved her double penetration, the woman sat down on the bench, pushing both shrinkies in all the way.

She looked back over her shoulder at the shrinky and also gave Tucker a wink, saying something that he couldn’t hear. She seemed to be in a teasing manner. As he watched, the woman leaned back on the bench, moved her head to the side and swiped the shrinky in one smooth motion into her mouth, proceeding to eat him.

“Pretty cool, huh?”, whispered Kaylee into his ear and seemingly waking him from a trance.

“That was kind of awesome, yes”, he admitted, still watching the woman, who was licking her lips and looking directly at his package through the clear glass. “Ah, um, look Kaylee”, Tucker began, “it is kind of fascinating, but I really don’t think it’s my cup of tea, if you will.”

Kaylee laughed, her hand ‘accidentally’ brushing up against his shaft, “You say you don’t care for it, but you’re little fella indicates otherwise.”

There was no denying it. Tucker was as hard as a rock.

--

The Tour - Good Eats by kbDArt

If Tucker found the crushing of the tiny men distasteful, he was absolutely horrified at what he saw next. In the Chewing Rooms, everywhere he looked, tiny men were being pulled from amongst several Snackbowls littered around each room. The women therein all appeared to have a nasty and menacing disposition about them, some of them even looking feral.  

They seemed to relish in biting into their shrinkies after brief periods of mouth play, and swallowing down their ‘snacks’ in pieces and chunks. One shrinky was forced to perform the splits on a beauty with an amazingly long tongue. The unfortunate shrinky was then bitten in half lengthwise as the woman bit right into his tiny abdomen, the man’s arm and leg clenching and going stiff as he was pulverized by her teeth. Blood spilled onto her lips.

  (hardvore images by EhOuais, Hubert2004,and Azkin)

Another man was bitten in half at the waist, his upper torso going limp, then spasming on top of her mouth before it was sucked in. A particularly cute redhead wearing braces crunched her shrinky to mush, her mouth open while she displayed his masticated body. It looked like an extremely painful way to go.  These men were eaten in the very real sense of the word and were all long dead by the time their remains were swallowed. The last woman he looked at played with herself as she ate shrinky after shrinky from the Snackbowl between her legs. Each tiny man appeared to be shouting when they were eaten, their voices no doubt joining the chorus of the other shrinkies howling in pain in her tummy.

Kaylee saw the look on Tucker’s face as they walked brisky along the hallway, working their way back towards the Central Hub. “Yeah, I know, it’s extreme, but…almost all the shrinkies in there are clones”,  adding quickly, “and the ones that aren’t asked for it.”

“God, it’s hard to fathom why anyone would consent to that”, Tucker remarked, “there’s some really fucked up people in the world.”

Almost as if on cue, Kaylee’s stomach let forth a loud growl - she’d only eaten the two shrinkies at Forbidden Dish all night, after all.

“I know”, she agreed, “ok, I think the tour is at an end. Follow me.”

“Thanks goodness. I don’t think I can take any more of this. Where are we going now?”

“The Conversion Chambers”, she said, “the last part of the cloning process and the best part of the evening for you. This is where you get to have your fun.”

“About time”, Tucker said under his breath.

--

“You know, it’s too bad you didn’t get to see the Clam Jam? It’s the one thing I didn’t get to show you this evening”, Kaylee said as they walked down the hallway.

They had already circled back to the Central Hub and had taken the doorway leading to what Kaylee had called the Conversion Chambers. Kaylee had expounded on these rooms, saying that they were a group of rooms of the same or similar size and furnishings, but with different virtual fantasy themed walls and sounds, based on the particular client’s desires. Tucker had chosen the ‘Rainforest’ setting.

“Yeah? What is that?”, he asked, truly curious. He wondered if it was sexual innuendo.

“It’s where a girl stuffs as many tinies into her muffin as she can fit, than proceeds to squeeze them all out, in liquid form, I might add”, she explained.

“What? Really? You’re shitting me?”, he replied.

“After what you’ve seen today, you would doubt that?”, she said, semi-surprised. Perhaps Tucker was even more naïve than she thought him. He didn’t respond for a beat, so she continued, “anyway, it’s very tasty and can be bottled and sold. It happens every so often in the Ballroom.”

Everything he’d witnessed and heard throughout the evening had numbed his mind. He wondered if he were in peril himself with his trusted colleague. There was a section of his mind which just so happened to meld with the thoughts of his penis in the hopes that Kaylee might actually present a danger to him. If she were to challenge him on a sexual level, perhaps any result would be worth the thrill.

--

The Energy Crystal by kbDArt

Kaylee opened the door to the personal Conversion Chamber, motioning Tucker inside, then shutting and locking the door behind him. The room was a good size, roughly 25x25 and was well furnished. The walls seemed alive, displaying a thickly forested imagery complete with animal moving on the periphery, the room itself appearing as a clearing in the midst of it all. Sounds of animals chirping added to the ambiance.

On a table in the center of the room, sitting upon some earthen material sat a crystal. An energy aura seemed to emanate from it.

  (image by oldwarrenpoint on DA)

“Go ahead and take a seat”, Kaylee instructed, motioning to a comfortable lounger chair in the room’s center near the table with the crystal. As he did as instructed, she added, “you can put your feet up. Sit back and just relax.”

She opened a cabinet, then looked over at him, staring down at his semi-hard dick. “How big does that thing get?”, she asked brusquely.

“I dunno. A little bigger, I guess.”

“Hmmm. About seven inches”, Kaylee mumbled. “Ok”, she said, taking out what looked to be a high-tech, fancy-looking penis pump and closing the cabinet. “Put this on and make sure it fits snug, all the way down to the base of your cock. It’s important to get a good seal.”

Tucker looked at the device with both a longing and with some trepidation. “Kaylee, what if I change my mind about this?” He wanted to ensure he could back out at the last minute, if he wasn’t ‘feeling’ it.

“No worries”, she said in a calming voice, “you can back out at any time until you begin to ejaculate. Than, it’ll be too late and also…I don’t think you’d wanna back out at that point.” She gave him a mischievious smirk. She noticed his scrotum seemed very full and fat – even though the testicles were pulled up tightly, the scrotal skin hardened with his obvious arousal.

She helped him on the fitting, including an undercurrent which wrapped around his testicles. She made it snug, right to the root of his cock, causing him to grunt. When she was satisfied, she gave him a smile and patted him firmly on the rump. Looking down into the device, Tucker saw that the shaft of the device was completely transparent and his penis, which had hardened during the fitting was straining slightly inside.

“What is this thing?”, Tucker inquired, looking over to the crystal, from which multiple colors were emanating out of and lighting up the ceiling of the room.

“That, my dear, is a Dilithium Crystal”, Kaylee said curtly.

“Wait?”, Tucker looked incredulous, “a real Dilithium Crystal? Like the one’s from the Star Trek show?”

“What? You didn’t Star Trek just made that up, did you?”, she replied, laughing. “The government acquired a large quantity of the crystal on the first visit to the moon many years ago. Recently, some small amount has made it to the public via the Black Market. At least, that’s what I’ve been told.”

“Huh”, muttered Tucker, in understanding. “What does it do?”

“It plays a vital role in the final part of the cloning process”, Kaylee replied.  “Now, just relax and let me do all the work”, she said, one hand caressing his chest as she sat next to him. “It’s important that you attain what I call maximum hardness.” She began to alternate between caressing his chest and his inner thigh while she blew lightly across his temple. In her other hand, she held a thin remote with a handful of buttons of different colors.

Vespah'd by kbDArt

At this rate, it won’t take me long to achieve maximum hardness, Tucker thought. He sighed deeply and tilted his head back, enjoying Kaylee’s touch. Though everything he’d seen over the course of the night had him on edge for his own safety, he was cognizant that pulling out too early might jeopardize his chances of a future excursion with Kaylee and he believed he would like to return here or to Forbidden Dish with her on a future occasion.

“Would you say you’re a leg man or a tits man?”, she whispered into his ear.

As she asked him, she pushed a button on her remote and the device came to life with a great whirring, whooshing noise. Tucker felt a deliberate pumping motion along his shaft, something within the device’s suction moving along it’s full length. The motion repeated itself each two-second duration.

“I don’t know”, he said, opening his eyes and looking and taking in her body, “it depends on the girl.”

Kaylee pushed a button and the speed of the device increased slightly, to two iterations every three seconds, though Tucker didn’t notice the change. “What do you typically go for?”

“Typically? I usually go for the legs, but looking at you, I don’t know that I can choose one part of your body over the other. You’re gorgeous”.

“You’re so sweet”, she said, giving him doe eyes.

Tucker interpreted them as ‘fuck me’ eyes and he shifted his body just slightly.

Kaylee pushed the pace increase button again and now each iteration took one second. This time, Tucker noticed, not just because he could feel the speed change, but because the humming of the device had an increase in it’s tempo. He took his eyes off her for a couple moments to look down to view the motion.

Kaylee began caressing his chest again, then glanced the back of her fingernail against his nipple before giving it a firm tweak.

“What’re ya doing?”, he asked her softly.

“Just experimenting”, she said, looking his body over, “seeing what stimulates you. Are you ticklish?”

“No”, he replied.

She pressed the button to increase the pace again and now he was receiving 2 iterations of pumping per second. Inside the Vespah device, Tucker began to leak his first drops of pre-cum.

“Are you sure?”, she asked, moving her hand across his torso to the side of his ribs. She began by gently scratching along the skin there before becoming more forceful with her fingertips. While she tickled, him, Kaylee smiled as she noticed the light green tinge on the shaft of the device.

Tucker half-smiled, half-grimaced, turning towards her. “Stop it”, he demanded playfully.

After an instant or two of playful hand-fighting, she relaxed her hand. “How does it feel?”, she asked, then clarified, “the Vespah.”

Tucker sighed and leaned his head back again, closing his eyes. “Mmmm. Feels good”, he responded. He enjoyed the device for a while longer while she continued to gently caress his body.

He began to grope Kaylee’s breasts, but she deflected his advances. “Not yet”, she said, “there’s still plenty of time for that after the cloning is finished.”

Tucker was a bit confused at her deflection. He asked, “Kaylee, why did you want to know – about whether I preferred legs to breasts?”

“Oh, um, because once you shrink down, I was curious which parts of my body would turn you on the most”, she said. “You seem quite fascinated with the concept of shrinking.”

“Mmm, well I am fascinated by it”, he admitted, “The idea of being small enough to fit in a women’s mouth, to run down her abs, bounce up and down on her tits…”, he had other thoughts which he chose not to voice, “I mean, it’s pretty cool.”

“Yes. Yes it is”, she agreed, continuing “though we probably don’t share the exact vision on what makes it so appealing. You see, while I can tell that you like the idea of enjoying the perspective of viewing women from such a vantage point, and I could tell that it had an erotic appeal to you to watch me eat those shrunken people – for me, it’s a bit different. You see, for me, it’s not just about simply eating a shrinky. It’s the feeling of power that I exercise in feeling their little bodies squirm once I swallow them. It’s the feeling of empowerment at the ability to completely control them and how it feels to snuff out their little existence. It’s really quite intoxicating.”

Kaylee pressed the pace button again and the Vespah increased speed to three iterations per second. It caused Tucker to grunt again as he tried to get used to the faster pump speed. An image of a cow being strapped in to be milked flitted through his imagination. For the first time since the device had been attached, he felt the need to try to resist the urge to simply let go and cum. As the blood flowed in to swell his penis to it’s maximum length and girth, Tucker thought about a comment Kaylee had made earlier.

“Kaylee, what did you mean, once I shrink down…?”

“Yes, that’s how the Vespah device works”, she explained, her voice almost soothing as she spoke, “once you ejaculate, you’ll begin to shrink and you’ll actually be collected within the device.”

Tucker perked up, “Wait. You’re telling me that I’ll shrink once I cum?” After Kaylee nodded, his voice became more urgent, “But I thought you said this was all just a part of the cloning process?”

“It is – the final part. You see those little bulbs on the end of the shaft?”, she lifted up the device (and thus his cock) and pointed to a couple smooth and small cylinders near the end of the underside of the device, adjacent to the shaft of the device. Tucker nodded. “Those are vials that are actually detachable. One collects your sperm, which will be the last component to complete the DNA match. The other collects your memories. It’s all facilitated by Vespah device working in concert with the Dilithium Crystal there.” She pushed the pace button again and the pump rate went to four iterations per second.

“Nnnnngh”, Tucker grunted. “He could see the motion along his shaft. “What? My memories? Kaylee, I…I think I’m done now. Please. Stop the Vespah.” He tried to get his fingers into the device near it’s basal attachment to him, but the seal was air-tight.

Kaylee laughed. She saw how his cockhead had turned a shade of purple and had become flared. “It’s too late for that Tuckems”, she said cooly. “You’ve already started to leak and, once that happens, it’s simply a matter of seeing it through to completion.” She put her hand out to restrain Tucker from getting up from the lounger. “First I’m going to try you in all my holes”, she said breathlessly. “And then I’m going to eat you.”

Tucker continued to struggle with the Vespah, “What?! Get this off me. Now, Kaylee. Please…”, he shouted.

Kaylee hit the ‘harvest’ button.

In that instant, Tucker felt an enormous power of suction at his cock. His toes curled as he began to cum. It was unlike anything he’d ever felt before – it was just constant pleasure – his facial expression changed from a contorted grimace into one of relaxed bliss and the rest of his body went limp into a relaxed state. He began to pump, or rather his semen was forcefully extracted, into the Vespah. With each ejaculation, his body shrank substantially. Along with the continuous pleasure, Tucker’s mind went numb – it was as though his very soul was being sucked from him.

A foggy haze surrounded the Dilithium Crystal.

The sucking/shrinking continued, the device continuing to pull his substance even when he thought he was dry, until eventually he was small enough to get sucked into the Vespah himself - ‘fwummmph’ - at only a few inches tall. The device sealed shut behind him.

When the process was complete, Kaylee looked at the crystal. It had changed shape slightly and the brilliant colors had given way to the empty husk that was left. It took on the glow of the rainforest theme from the walls.

 

With a snort, Kaylee leapt up and took hold of the Vespah device. It was still very warm and now, with it’s contents, it jiggled slightly. With professional precision, she unhooked the vial attachments from it and set them aside on a small table near the cabinet.

Holding the Vespah with the seal-side pointed up to her, she pushed a button on the remote and the seal gave way. Inside was the tiny nude boy confined within a liquid gel. He peaked his head out, looking like a newly hatched duckling and stared up at her with a blank expression.

“I like turtles”, the tiny stated without emotion, not realizing why he’d made such a declaration, for his mind was completely empty, though he felt an instant attraction to the female holding him.

Kaylee laughed, for she knew that’s how the newly converted were programmed to respond. “Me too”, she said, then with a perfunctory push, she moved his head back into the device and pressed the button to flip the seal back up.

She put the remote on the table and lay back on the nearby bed, looking up lustily at the device she held in her hands.

--

 Thirty minutes later, Kaylee walked past the front office in the Meeting Room. Glitter was still there, though she was wearing a different shirt. Kaylee placed the two vials on the counter.

“How was it?”, she asked in her typically dour way. She sighed as she sequestered the two vials into different compartments, plugging them in to a machine to her left.

“Another satisfied customer”, answered Kaylee. She was in a giddy mood.

“Good to hear”, Glitter said, her back to Kaylee, “Your full-sized Tucker will be ready shortly, though he probably will be very tired from the process. Would you like him delivered to your hotel?”

“That would be just wonderful”, Kaylee replied. “Ya know Glitter, I was surprised to see a tiny clone of a person I brought here a year ago. My client saw him and it almost blew up my plans for him. I thought the tiny clones only lasted for six months or so?”

Glitter turned around. “Typically, that is the case, but every once in awhile, if a certain clone is really popular, we make another batch. I’m sorry about causing you any problems.”

“It’s ok”, Kaylee said, “Here’s the key to his room if you can simply have him tucked in when I get back. I have to pick up my other colleague at Forbidden Dish and they are sharing the room. I believe Tucker’s is the furthermost bed in the room.” She handed Glitter the key.

“Thank you, Kaylee”, Glitter said, making note of the hotel, the bed number and adding the key in a pouch for the delivery person. “When shall we drop him off?”

“I’d say, anytime in the next 40 minutes should be just fine.”

“And, are you gonna donate your tiny clones of…”, she looked at her monitor, “…Tucker to the company for a discount, like you did last time?”

“Uh, yes. I’ll be happy to donate them to you guys”, Kaylee chirped happily, adding “As long as I get my sampling to take home.”

“Of course. Here you are”, Glitter handed Kaylee a small box containing 5 shrunken clones of Tucker, all of them sleeping peacefully in their individual comfortable velvet slots. She processed Kaylee’s payment. “And you’re all set. Thank you, Kaylee. Please come again.”

“Oh, I will”, Kaylee said with a wink.


*** 

Epilogue by kbDArt

It was a week later,  Phenom Tech., Ginger’s office


“Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip”, said Ginger, “do you think either of them suspect anything?”

“Thanks boss”, Kaylee replied, “No, I’m sure they don’t. I had Tucker’s memories implant go up to the night before we went to Vespah, so he doesn’t know a thing about Vespah. I’m sure his little friends (thus was the way she referred to Tucker’s female intern hangers-on) will notice a difference though, when he ignores their childish advances.”

“What they don’t know won’t hurt them. So how’d you get him to go through with it?”

“It was easy”, Kaylee said, flipping her hair, “ I told him his body would not be damaged. And his body is perfect, so I kept my word. But really, like most men, at the end of the day, it was what he wanted.”

“Naughty girl”, Ginger smirked, “That’s good. Very good. And the original Tucker?”

Kaylee laughed, “He was pretty tasty. You should have seen the poor dear – he didn’t even know his own name. You know their memories are completely wiped during the shrinking extraction process. He just looked up at me with his little puppy-dog eyes – he just craved for me to eat him him up.”

“And did you?”

“I mean, yeah, but not until I was able to get my full usage out of him. You know, those Vespah devices are multi-purpose. Let’s just say I gave him a little biology lesson first.” Kaylee made a face and both women burst into laughing.

After a few moments of mirth, Ginger asked, “And the cloning process. It makes them completely susceptible to your control, correct?”

“It does. They don’t realize it until I give them an imperative command, but once they receive it, they’re very obedient. It’s really helpful in the lab, making sure things get done on time and when I need them done”, Kaylee paused, then added, “And it’s useful outside the lab too. I just had Tucker over at my apartment last night and he was…amazing!” She rolled her eyes for emphasis.

Ginger gave out a squeal. “And now that you have your new boy toy, you’ll no longer have a need for Bucky. I’d like you to assign him over to me.”

Kaylee felt slightly torn about this – she still liked Bucky and enjoyed the idea of having multiple boy toy options available to her. Yet, she was loathe to cross her boss. “Sure thing boss. Just…as long as I can borrow him again from time to time.”

“Of course”, Ginger remarked, “now. About Tucker and last night. Give me details…”


*** 

 

Later that evening, with Kaylee having left him to a peaceful night ‘off’ from her, Tucker was troubled as he slept, rolling around in his bed.

Try as he might, Tucker just simply could not remember what had happened the last night of the trip, but for some reason, just the effort of trying to recall it brought a smile to his face. It was as if his mind had been switched off in the middle of a happy experience. Bucky had concurred with Kaylee’s description of their trip to Forbidden Dish, but he had nothing in his memory banks in regards to that. In fact, he didn’t even remember the work from earlier that middle day of the trip in Austin. Eventually, he learned to just let it go, satisfied that it must not have been that great an experience if it had failed to implant any images in his mind.

And yet, as he slept, other types of images flitted through his mind. In his dream, he was a tiny person and Kaylee a giantess, roughly twenty times his size. Looking up at her gorgeous face, he fell from her necklace into the milky softness of the two mounds of flesh.


Soon, he was playing with her nipple, feeling the urge to lightly hump into it’s center, driving his cock into the soft spongy flesh as far as he could.

Next, he was shoved head-first into her vagina, her pussy like entering straightaway into a tropical jungle. The heat was at once oppressive and his body began to sweat instantly. He was plunged into her depths, and he squirmed about, knowing his actions along with flailing his appendages about, would please his goddess. She was taking the time initially to feel his body and all it’s disparate parts as he wiggled about within her.

Initially gentle, after awhile, he was rammed in more quickly and roughly, her kegal muscles clamping down on his body with each twinge of pleasure. And yet, she had been gentle enough to not cross the line in harming him physically.

Next, he was held in front of her mouth, his tiny hands feeling against the tip of her tongue. He didn’t remember how he’d gotten there, only that he was. His mind was completely absorbed with the texture of her tongue, with it’s irresistible pinkish coloring and the whitish garish which covered most of it’s center almost to the tips. What it must feel like to be on that, he thought, the desire hitting him strong.

 “Are you ready, shrimp?”, she asked him, her voice hoarse, “Ready to go down my tight wet throat?”

After he nodded, she’d said “Buhbuh” and popped him into her mouth.

For what seemed like minutes, he was in heaven as he was swirled about, covered in her saliva as her muscular tongue completely dominated him. Just as he felt his body squelched into the narrow confines of her esophagus, her mouth ajar just enough where he could see his legs and lower body as it was above him, sliding down her slippery tongue to join his upper body in her gullet…

It was always at this moment when he awoke.

He sighed deeply as he huddled the covers to himself. He’d had this dream every night since returning from the Austin trip.  He didn’t understand the reasons for it – he’d never even considered what it would be like to be tiny. He just knew how it made him feel; he couldn’t help it – he wanted his Kaylee.

 

The End

End Notes:

If you like the story, please give it a review and/or comment. We really appreciate your feedback.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13855