James and The Giant Homeowners by Jaymunny22
Summary:

Seeking Shelter from a hail storm, a young homeless man races into a seemingly abandoned house. However, after escaping the rain; It looks like there’s another storm for him to deal with.


Categories: Violent, Giantess, BBW, Breasts Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 8104 Read: 3241 Published: January 16 2024 Updated: January 16 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Jaymunny22

2. Chapter 2 by Jaymunny22

3. Chapter 3 by Jaymunny22

4. Chapter 4 by Jaymunny22

Chapter 1 by Jaymunny22

 

 

As he proceeded on his walk down the pitch-black Streets of Honor city, James Heiden Shivered violently as another gust of harsh wind billowed around him. He curled into himself as best he could, but everything from his dark and tattered grey shirt, to his over-exposing cargo shorts, all the way down to his friction-singed converse shoes did nothing to shield him from the cold weather. As the sound of Thunder claps echoed through the sky, it was clear to the vagrant, that his troubles were only getting worst from here. “Just a little bit further down. N-not much longer to the Glenn.’ he thought in determination. James knew he needed to get to that neighborhood, soon. "How long have I been walking?' James thought bitterly, cringing from a strong gust of wind. 'I swear, that lady on the freeway said I should only a 15 minute walk from it." 



Raising his left wrist, James sighed in exasperration as he struggled to make out the time of night on a tacky blue digital watch. 'Guess that egghead forgot people tell time in the dark.' James thought with an eyeroll. The thing was hardly his style, anyway. It was probably even geekier then the guy who dropped it at the gas station. It was covered in wires, with a oversized battery someone struggled against god to fit in there and had a large red button in the 6 O'Clock position. James thought it lit the watch up in the dark, but all it did was make an earsplitting noise. Life had been rough since his release. From getting kicked out of the halfway house, to spending the last few months wandering around town in the blazing sun, it seemed life was throwing him nothing but curve balls lately.



His luck had begun to change for the better, as after months of one rejected job application after another, James had finally got a bite earlier that day. On top of that, rumor had it that this neighborhood was recently abandoned, making it a squatter’s paradise. James hoped that the rumors were true, as he felt the first few drops of icy rain begin to fall. ‘Shit, hope this is legit.’ He prayed, as his jogging form began to blur down the street, in haste. As moisture continued to fill the air, James fumbled with the wrinkled sticky note, from his pocket. Gradually James slowed to a light jog, as he tried to match the home number to the correct house. “Dammit Thunder, I can’t tell if this says 79803, or 7-79808.” He said, through his chattering teeth. It was bad enough all the old man had to take the info. down with was a sharpie, but the old geezer’s chicken scratch was even harder for him to make out. That was before the rain even started. ‘I guess those hands are better used for boxing, as opposed to writing.’ James said through a light chuckle, as he looked at the houses, up the street. 



“Okay, New belle Street, I’m at the “h-home stretch” now, hehehehe.” James joked aloud, through a sniffle. His legs were buckling badly, as the frosty air was causing his bones to ache. James could feel his eyes beginning to get heavy, as a yawn forced his way up his throat. ‘No, I’m almost there.” James said, shaking the sleep away. He had to hurry if he didn’t want to wake up with pneumonia in the morning, or worse; he could end up not waking, at all. “Let’s see, 79809, 79807, -805, aha, made it!” James Said victoriously, walking up a rather steep, and wide drive way. The homeless man couldn’t help but stare at just how exaggerated and monolithic the place looked, as he craned his neck to see it in its entirety. Even at the distance he currently stood from its entrance; The place looked massive. The house seemed structured to have two floors, but it easily looked tall enough to be 4 stories! However, as the early drizzle of rain sprinkled around him, the goal of shelter flooded back to the front of his mind. Gasping for breath as he jogged through the cold, making his way up toward the porch’s enormous steps, James remained perplexed at the size of the place’s colossal front door. “Christ Thunder, did you send me to spend the night at Shaq’s house?” James asked himself aloud, as he fished out a bobby pin from his back pocket. “ooh, shiny!” he said, letting out a whistle of surprise at the locks’ gleam. This place was supposed to be abandoned, but they seemed pretty new. They also seemed to be difficult to jimmy open. “Come on, come on!” James said, as after a bit of struggle, he heard that wonderful clicking noise of the locking mechanism.



Struggling to push the door inward, James was enveloped by a blast of warmth, as he stepped through; A welcome change to the outside’s frigid air. One of the first things James noticed was a steamy, vapory smell, permeating the place. It left James with the impression that perhaps a pipe might’ve broken somewhere in here. Setting his bag down by the door, the man was perplexed to see a monstrously oversized pair of lavender boxing gloves hanging from a hook, by the entrance. ‘Hmm, guess this was for a costume or something?’ James thought, in confusion. Also, it was instantly apparent that the house’s large structure was not just for show. There was a huge stair case, a short walk in front of him. Though with the kind of proportions this place suggested; He could imagine the hypothetical person this place would fit needing only a couple footsteps to reach it. The steps themselves seemed long enough to be work benches, and there seemed to be so many; They could probably take him up to heaven. A loud clap of thunder echoed across the sky, as the vagrant took a Peek around the oversized stairwell. The place had extraordinarily high ceilings, as if they were built with someone of excessive height in mind. The living room looked barren, almost empty. The only piece of furniture he saw was a TV on the floor, as well as a cartoonishly large wrap-around sofa. Maybe James was wrong about the hypothetical owner having money. This place looked house poor. “Broken pipes, unreal proportions, and barely any decor; No wonder they can’t sell this place. Still, it kicks the shit out a dirty ass homeless shelter. Let’s see if there’s anything to eat in this place.” James spoke, as he looked around for the kitchen.





On the second floor of the house, behind a closed bedroom door, a dark-skinned woman sporting an athletic physique, Destinee Parks, had been snoring soundly in her bed for the last 3 hours. She had fallen asleep in a single leather flat shoe, a black skirt, and a new white bra. Unfortunately, her sleep was interrupted, by the ringing of her nearby cellphone. With a groggy moan, she reluctantly opened her eyes to answer it. “Fucking hell, who’s calling my phone this time a night?” She questioned, wincing slightly at the residual pain in her ribs. With her tired eyes adjusting to the screen’s bright light, she slapped her head in frustration. “Oh crap, I forgot we were going to meet up tonight. “ She whined tiredly, As the name “Mighty - Mo” flashed on the caller ID, she wondered if she should even answer the call, however, Just like in the ring, she knew this woman was relentless. She’d bug her until she picked up, and yell her ear off later. She knew her pretty well at this point. The big lady was a monster on the mat, with a bulky, towering frame. She was like a caramel brick wall with slightly toned curves. ‘Might as well get it over with.’ She said, answering the call. “Hey Monique, what’s up?” She sighed, rubbing her throbbing head. 



“Hey there, little princess; You ducking me, tonight? You know you were supposed to pay for this meal tonight.” A powerful voice asked, between what sounded like ravenous bites of food. “And miss out on my next mortgage payment? Screw that.” Destinee joked groggily. The two shared a laugh, as Mo’s messy chewing, and loud rumbling belch invaded her ears. ‘Lord girl, maybe I should’ve come along, could help work on your table manners.’, Destinee cringed in disgust. “Good to hear from you, girl.” She said, as she shook her head at that nickname. She was by no means “little”, but to be fair, People like Monique, and her dad, were the only ones that could call her that anyway. “Not at all Mo’, I didn’t forget. I fell asleep, as I was get-getting ready.” She answered. “Well shit, I was just calling to check. For a second; I thought I might’ve knocked you into a coma or something. I know I was a bit rough on you, at tonight’s match and all. Afterall, I warned you I’ve gotten good.” Mona said, slurping what Destinee knew to be a big tankard of strong Ale. Monique actually had five years on her, both in age, and fighting. Still, she was more of a wrestler, than a seasoned boxer like herself. Destinee was sure she could easily beat her., Oh, how wrong she was. The biggest surprise she got that night, was just how quickly the bigger woman adapted to boxing. 



Sure, Mo’ still habitually made a few wrestling grabs and tackles, but her strength was unreal, perfect for those haymakers, and crosses she like for much. Though Destinee would’ve preferred someone intervene, as Mo’ tossed swung her around the ring. “I mean, I know you’re Big Storm’s favorite pupil and all, but you can’t get into the ring with me, and not expect me to put the paws on you.” Mona bragged over the phone, Cracking a large seafood leg over the phone. Destinee shook her head, at Mo’s cockiness, as she sat further in her bed, a move which sent pain through the right side of her ribcage. “Whatever girl, you still had to work for it. Oh, how’s that jaw? I take it it’s not killing your appetite.” Destinee scoffed, earning an audible gasp from Monique’s stuffed mouth.



“You know what, you need to go back to bed little girl, before I have to come over there and lay you out a second time, tonight. So, you wanna grab brunch with me, tomorrow?” Monique asked. “Yeah, I can do that, but If I’m paying for it, I’m picking the place. I’ll see you tomorrow, Mo’.” She said, with a grin. “Yeah, alright. Get you some rest, and I’ll see you, around 10:30. Have a good night.” Monique said. As Destinee was getting ready to end the call, she soon popped back upright at the sound of a dish breaking, in her kitchen. “What the hell?!” The woman whispered in shock. “Hey Des’, everything ok, over there?” Monica, questioned in concern. Destinee said noting, at first too spooked to speak. She quickly got ahold of her nerves, as she answered. “It’s n-nothing, girl. I gotta, um-gotta go check on something.” Destinee ended their chat with a click, pulling off the skirt and remaining heel she wore, before hastily pulling on some low-cut shorts, and a purple top, and slippers. After standing on her sore legs, to stretch out her full 7’7” height; she began making her way down the stairs, to investigate further.

Chapter 2 by Jaymunny22

“Shit, butter fingers.” James cursed to himself, as he hurriedly set down his sandwich, and chips. His eyes scanned around the kitchen to find something to clean up the scattered glass of the broken cup, settling on a tiny broom by the fridge. As he did so, He also, took care to steal a small cutting knife for the road. "Never know, when you might need a weapon in theses streets." He said under his breath, as if hiding a secret from the otherwise empty room. ‘Well, glad that’s taken care of, now, where was I?’ he thought, in excitement, after a brief sweeping of the mess. James uttered an orgasmic cry as he took another bite of his homemade sandwich. It had been forever since he’d eaten a meal that wasn’t covered in garbage, or half eaten. Upon seeing the scarce supply of food in the fridge, he damn near shed tears of joy. As James finished his meal, He noticed the rain and hail outside, falling hard against the window like stones, reminding him of the cup he had just cleaned up. “Hopefully nobody notices that missing glass, or this knife.” James spoke in guilt, patting the pocket he placed it in. Wondering what his next move would be, James was spooked as a previously unheard voice caught his ear. “Oh, someone noticed, alright.” James was perplexed, at the feminine voice, which seemed to come from slightly up above him. Turning in the sound’s direction, He was struck speechless at the sight. ‘Holy shit!’ James screamed internally. Partially obscured in the shadows of an adjacent doorway stood a towering silhouette, one that James had to take a nervous step backward, to fully see. Although caught off guard, James was still pleasantly surprised. 



Most women (or people in general, to be honest) the man found himself in contact with these days, had been rather unfortunate in looks. The reasons could range from lack of affordable hygiene, or sometimes plain lack of trying. Over the last few months on the streets, a large part of James now knew the sight of a beautiful woman was not to be taken for granted. No, he would use all every millisecond he could, to admire the surprising beauty in his presence. The tall woman in front of him had a sporty, yet feminine build, with her form-fitting black sweats, and tank top leaving very little to the imagination. Highlights included her well-toned arms, her large breast, and a generous rear-end. Even the less feminine aspects like her broad shoulders, and sculpted abs, James found to be stunning. The woman’s beautiful black skin tone looked as though a single lick could potentially taste like Hershey’s. She also sported shoulder length hair in a metallic silver, a style James found to be quite unusual as the woman didn’t look at all close to being middle aged, yet she seemed able to pull the look off well regardless. unfortunately, while James ogled her with a dazed look of admiration; The mystery woman glared down at him with an intimidating glare.  “And you know what? She’s mad as hell!” The supposed homeowner snarled. “W-what?” James croaked, barley listening. From the corner of his eye, he saw a large fist launching in his direction. 

 

 

The vagrant, thinking quickly, managed to dodge the speedy strike. James gripped his chest, his heart pounding in his chest, as he stumbled his way out of the kitchen as the fist made a crater in the nearby wall. “You dirty little rat.” Destinee growled, shaking the chips of plaster, and drywall from her further bruised knuckles. Hurriedly, she advanced to tackle the smaller man before he could escape. "Wait, wait, listen! Look Ms., I know this looks bad. I can explain! It's a big misunderstanding-" James said, tried to whiz past and evade her, but shock hampered his speed. "Tell you what thief, How bout we stop standing, and take a seat? You can let the cops come through, and help us sort thing s out, sound good?" Destinee pinned hm to the ground, she attempted to lock his arms in place with one of her knees, with a sickening crack. "AAAAIIIIEEEE, My arm, my goddamned arm!" James hollered, in pain. 'Dammit, Mo makes this shit look so easy.’ Destinee thought in annoyance, as she reached for her phone. "Hey, you wanna make your night worse, buddy? Be my guest." Destinee scoffed. "Now hush up, I'm dialing." She said, bringing the phone to her ear.



"Oh, crap. Not the police." James tensed up, hearing the number being dialed. His frenzy renewed, one of his flailing elbows Winged her between her sore ribs, causing the amazon to cry out in pain, as her phone flew from her grasp. James, seeing his chance for freedom, worked quickly to squirm from beneath her grasp. making another grab for the man’s tattered Shirt, Destinee smiled in triumph, as she yanked his cowering form back towards her. “That was a pretty cheap shot." She stated darkly, ignoring the speedy punches the smaller man land on her arms. She had to admit they hurt quite a bit. Still he was untrained, and to her delight, looked scared enough to piss himself. "I mean If you're gonna hit someone-." She began, when suddenly a converse clad kick rocketed desperately toward her face, accompanied by a desperate war cry from the little intruder.



"ACK!" James struggled to tug his ankle free, clenched in the woman's powerful grip with his sole a t best a couple millimeters from his adversary's face. "Kicking's against the rules, by the way." The woman said flatly, Jabbing her knuckle into the side of his knee, eliciting a shriek of agony from James. Releasing him to fall onto the floor, clutching his injured leg; Destinee Folded her arms in a disapproving fashion. "Yes, yes; poor you. Now, I almost wish I let you kick me in the face, after all. Anyway, where was I?" She stated, pretending to pace the room in thought. As James searched the room, he noticed he wasn't far from a darkened hallway. If he could pickup enough speed with his good leg, he could hobble his way to freedom no problem. As far as the weather outside? Well, at this point; James was willing to improvise. Slowly but deliberately, the man attempted to Crawl towards the darkness, while the large woman's back was turned. James took a deep breath, as he hoisted himself hastily into a 3 legged stance to sprint. However Before he could flee, James could feel his blood freeze, as his shoulders were siezed roughly, from behind.



"Where do you think you’re running off to, huh?" Destinee Growled, sporing a glare of ill intent. James, head hung low, nearly whimpered in exhaustion. "Enough! you win! Just call the cops, or whatever, damn! I-!" A larger pressed against his lips, as Destinee flashed a cooing smile. "That went out the window, after you hit me in the rib. Which reminds me,I finally remembered where we left off. See, if you're gonna hit someone-!" Destinee restated, before upper cutting the intruder’s torso, hard enough to knock the wind, and even flecks of blood out of him. "At least do it properly." Raising him slightly off the ground with the same hand, a lazy toss sent him sprawling across the kitchen.



“Oooh” James groaned, attempting to regain his bearings. Waves of pain filled his body, to the point he couldn’t even uncurl himself from his now Balled state. “I’m going to stomp you like the little pest you are.” he heard from above, as the woman Rose her large foot to do just that. With his hands raised in a defensive gesture, James managed to catch the large foot, barely halting the supposed stomp. Pushing against the large wrinkled sole, James Struggled to push against its mounting pressure. With a mighty shove, James managed to push just hard enough to send the owner stumbling back. Although she hadn’t fallen like he wanted, James still thanked his lucky stars for the new opening, as he sprinted past her. As the large woman made another clutch at his collar, James hurriedly ducked out of the way, his blurred form disappearing into the dark living room. “Well, he’s fast, I’ll give him that much. But he’s not escaping.” Destinee huffed, chasing after the intruder, her eyes scanned her living room for the home invader, the room appeared empty, but Destinee knew better. She hadn’t heard the door open yet, which meant he was still somewhere in the house.



“Bring your ass out here, you coward! You break into a woman’s home, and think there won’t be any consequences?” She called out, while searching the room, as thoroughly as she could. She checked behind her sofa’s perimeter, around the TV, even bending low to see up her chimney. Little did she know, painfully wedged beneath the large sofa’s recliner mechanism; James Heiden held his breath as best he could, his lungs aching with strain. He grimaced as his already worn clothing were torn further as the nails, and shrapnel tore into them. “Come out now, and maybe I’ll go easy on you.” As James carefully exhaled, he peaked between the couch’s sections, he saw the woman’s intimidating shadow pacing around the room. As a rolling thunder crackled from outside; an almost blinding flash of lightning illuminated the living room. James huddled deeper into his hiding spot, afraid he had been spotted. As the homeowner whipped her head in his direction. He noticed her silvery hair still gleaming from the lightning flash. 



“Wait until I get my hands on you!” Destinee’s voice echoed throughout the room. Though her fists were balled, and her voice sounded powerful, Destinee fought to hold her composure as she raced upstairs to search for the intruder. As he heard the large footsteps race upstairs, James slowly, and painfully crawled from his hiding spot. “Bullshit you will, crazy bitch.” James grunted, stretching his sore back, Hurriedly James raced for the door, anxious to cash in his ticket to freedom, before the large woman stumbled upon him. Sure, I’ll be going back to the cold, but, surely, with my speed, I’ll find that vacant sooner or later’ He thought, grabbing his bag. However, just as he gripped the oversized door’s handle, it wiggled upon its own accord, ‘Oh, shit!” James whispered, his blood nearly freezing. “D-did she call the cops?!” James hurriedly looked around Gaging if he could race back to his old hiding place, and avoid the new arrivals. His thoughts were interrupted, by a powerful rap at the door, head and shoulders above his own head. “The hell?” James pondered in fright, wondering just how big this new person was. 



“Princess?! Destinee, I’m here girl! Are you OK in there?” A deep, yet vaguely feminine voiced questioned from the other side. “Princess?!” James questioned, brow cocked in confusion. Unfortunately, he wasn’t paying attention, as the doorknob twisted violently, swinging open quicker than he could react. As the door Slammed into his face, James buckled in pain, holding his now blackened left eye, grunting in pain. “Sweet, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!” The homeless man spoke in awe. With his Good eye, he was able to make out an impossibly tall woman, like, way taller than even the woman he was currently trying to escaped from. sporting a burly build. Though her Physique was mostly muscular, she was also quite stout compared to her freakish height, with quite the doughy paunch. Her face sported a large mole, as her ruby red lips stretched into a gap-toothed smile, made devilish as a groomed unibrow narrowed wickedly. She wore mettalic green eye shadow, seemingly runny from being out in the rain, along with a brunette pixie cut hair style



"Well, well, well…” The mystery woman Spoke as she crouched through the small doorway, rising to her full height, as her hair grazed the high ceiling. “You don’t look like you were invited here.” She spoke, glaring at the frightened intruder, while cracking her powerful knuckles. As the first owner's footsteps clomped back down the stairs, alerted by the noise at the door; James audibly gulped, a growing feeling of dread forming in his heart, as he weighed the options before him.

Chapter 3 by Jaymunny22

Breaking of into a blurred, Zig zag pattern; James did his best to confuse his new adversary, and maneuver around her bulky frame. Monique’s eyes nearly crossed over as the little hobo was indeed difficult to track, at his current speed. “Dammit, all this running around.” Monique thought in frustration. She was getting impatient trying to keep up with his movements. Then again, maybe she didn’t have to. Afterall, there was one thing she had as an advantage. With a knowing smirk, the giantess effortlessly bumped the heavy door closed with her hips. James Heiden froze suddenly, restricting his speed, as to narrowly avoid getting his hand crushed by the closing door, or the Mystery woman’s immense weight. As he gulped in fear, the large woman in green continued to sport her devious smile. 

 

Angered, and desperate, James quickly grabbed the set of boxing gloves from the coat rack, swinging them wildly, as if they were nun chucks. Though at first the large woman found this stunt amusing, it became far less funny, as two of the swings connected with her face, leaving her stunned as she tumbled backwards into the door. “Little bastard, come here!” She yelled, as she made a grab for the intruder. From what James noticed, although she was angry, she was also slow. Regaining some of his speed, he maneuvered past her large frame, Scaling a nearby wall, as he flung one end of the tied boxing gloves around her neck, hoping to constrict her as he pulled. As Monique’s eyes bugged out in surprise from the new development, she quickly Backed into a nearby wall Once, twice, thrice, and once more, she rammed herself backwards, attempting to squish the little man on her back. As the large woman continued to press the small man into a nearby wall, James had long since let go of the gloves, focusing instead on getting both feet behind the behemoth’s back. James put all he had into a single kick, sending the large woman down to the floor with the mighty shove.

 

“look I’m sorry lady. I’m not looking for a fight, believe me. I just wanted some damn shelter, for the night, that’s all!” James said breathlessly, as he worked to wrench the giant door open. Steeling himself for the blistering cold outside, James was almost happy to go into the rain. “Thank god, this shit’s over with, at least.” He said, in relief, as he took his first step outside. “Well, whatever you wanted, you got a problem with me. One that’s far from over?!” the monstrous woman’s voice asked, picking James up by his tattered collar. James yelped in surprise, and fear, as he was yanked back inside, and tossed unceremoniously into to spacious living room.

 

“Sorry to cut your exit short little guy. But you’re not going anywhere until I make sure my girl’s ok. I don’t know about you, but all this fighting, leaves a girl exhausted.” She said, sitting her large rear, on one of her downed opponent’s legs, with enough force to have him scream from the top of his lungs. “Trust me when I say, the more you move, the closer you get yo losing your running leg.” The large woman sneered, as James continued to struggle. Try as he might, unlike with the girl from earlier; James could hardly move the woman’s foot from on top of him. “For god sake, you’re going to break my leg, you cow! How much do you freak in’ weigh?!” James whined, as he struggled against the massive booty.

 

“Don’t you know not to ask a woman that?!”  the giantess said incuriously. “I mean you don’t have any shame, but can you at least have some manners?” She said, as she followed the trail of footsteps coming from the nearby stairwell. “Monique, the hell are you doing here?” The slightly smaller woman dressed in purple athletic pants, a grey crop top, and matching sneakers asked in surprised. The large woman smiled at her friend, as the little intruder beneath her struggled against her weight, to follow the source of that familiar voice. “What’s up Destiny. Hope we didn’t wake you up there.” Monique said, with a cheeky giggle. Destinee let out an amused sigh, as her arms folded, at the sight. “Oh no, hearing your two’s little scuffle is quite the sound soother. Anyway, I take it you enjoyed meeting the little vagrant?” Destinee asked, gesturing to the young homeless man, currently being squished under her friend’s butt. “Oh yeah, he’s fun. I caught your little uninvited guest here, as he was trying to get away.” She said bouncing up and down onto of the adversary. So, I figured I’d introduce myself.” Monique chuckled, glaring down at James once again. However, as she looked down towards the floor, a small twinkle caught her eye. “Hello, what’s this now?” James craned his neck, barely needing a glance at the item, before making a startling. connection. Though in the woman above beefy hand, it looked quite small, it was actually a fairly heavy gold chain, sporting a large blocky pendant, showing a rabbit, in a running motion.

 

“Oh shit”, he thought, as he suddenly realized his neck felt empty. “Th-that’s my necklace, James said, renewing his struggles against the large derrie Aire’. “Give it back, now!” The little man snapped through grit teeth. “Nah, I don’t think I will. I think, if my little friend here hasn’t already done so, we’re going to call the cops, and hey-“ She said looking at Destinee. “Maybe, they’ll let us keep it.” She said with a snicker, draping the jewelry over her neck, to see how it fits. “Hmm, never was one for gold, But I bet it looks spiffy.” She said leaning down towards James. “What do you think, little guy?”. Destinee let out a slight chuckle, though a bit more forced then that of her friend. Judging by the look of distress on the man’s face as Monique continued to mock him, this was beginning to feel like they were crossing a line. “Hmm, let’s see here, seems to be an engraving on the back. Can you read that, girl?” Monique said, handing the necklace to Destinee. 

 

“Let’s see. It says, “To my dearest Jimmy, let this trinquet be but a small reminder of how to approach your life going forward. Live life like the rabbit; Prosperous, with all the abundance I could never provide you, myself. Go for the gold, as that’s the Heiden way.” She read, noticing a despondent look on the mans’ face, as he silently mouthed the words to himself.  As the two briefly locked eyes, their moment was cut short as Monique snorted in amusement. “Hmm, well that was cute. Princess you mind getting me some rope, so I can tie him up for the police?” Monique asked, taking note of the look of shock on her friend’s face. “What you don’t actually believe that’s his right? That just one of many things he stole. Unless your name’s Jimmy Heiden.” She inquired, Looking down at the man. James looked down to the floor with a sigh, as his identity had now been Deduced. “Hahaha, Jesus, I don’t know who’s dumber. Your daddy, for putting your name on something you carry with you all the time, or your ass, for bring something with your name on it to do burglaries. “Monique howled, through her laughter. Little did she realize, just how much this angered James. “Watch your damn mouth.” James spoke, threateningly. 

 

“Oh? What will you do if I don’t?” Monique sneered Wrenching his arms into his tattered Cargoes, he procured the kitchen knife from earlier. With a methodic push, the blade poked the large woman, sending her wriggling off of him with a pained scream “H-he stabbed me, I can’t believe it. Girl am I bleeding?!” Monique asked, shoving her large rear in Destinee’s face. Destinee both in surprise and disgust did her best to shove Monique away from her. Monique, gon’ somewhere! Now we gotta get him before he escapes!” She said in alarm, trailing after him, as he attempted to weave around him. “I got him!” Monique said, attempting to cut him off through the kitchen. James Saw Destinee, standing firm at the doorway, already back in a fighting stance, as Monique loomed from inside the kitchen a wicked smirk, on her face, as she was eager to finish their earlier fun. James knew no matter how fast he may be, he’d never clear the both of them in time…unless

 

As the two large women advanced towards him, James glanced down at his gaudy blue watch, pressing the red button in the center, activating a piercing shriek, that sent the trio, howling with pain on the floor. As James Heiden Struggled to move toward the door, amidst the dizzying migraine he suffered from, at the moment. Suddenly, he found himself dogpiled by the two large women, who just like James, were not going to let a title noise stop them from their goals. The three struggled for quite a while, when just as soon as it began, the noise stopped, AS the two women recovered they looked in James’ Direction, who looked just as perplexed as they did. “I don’t know what the hell that was Little Jimmy.” Monique said, clutching her head in pain. But you’re going to regret not finishing us off. She said, rearing her large fist back for a haymaker. “Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up. I didn’t turn anything off, it wasn’t me!” James hollered. “Guys shut up.” Destinee Shushed the two. “Someone’s outside.” The trio froze, at the sound of a nearby car coming to a stop, just outside the driveway.

 

Chapter 4 by Jaymunny22

From a blue smart car, shielded against the elements by a glowing blue forcefield, parked just at the end of the driveway. From the vehicle, emerged a small man, not adequately dressed for the night’s weather. As he hurried up the large walkway, the figure held a small backpack over his head in attempt to shield himself from the pelting hail storm.

 

“OW, ow, ow, ow. That hurts.” He complained as he huffed breathlessly, walking up to the driveway. Knocking on the giant door in front of him, he took the time to wipe his foggy glasses as dry as he could get them. At first he heard… Nothing at first. However, nothing brought out once voice, then a pair, then what sounded like 3 different voices bickering from inside the home, as an eye peaked out from the side window, before being yanked away. This led to more bickering, from inside. It was at this moment, the man at the door was starting to wonder what it was he had stepped into. Suddenly, though they were muffled, he both heard and felt a monstrous pair of feet, shuffling behind the door.  The be speckled man shuddered to himself, clenching his sphincter in shock, as he soon found himself looking up at the largest woman he’d ever seen, if not the largest in existence. From what he could gather from her Eyeing him in such a scrutinizing fashion, he apparently wasn’t welcome here.

 

“You don’t look like a cop. What do you want?”  Monique asked downward, arms folded. As the little man before her stuttered for an answer, Monique saw fit to get a good look at him. He was skinny, not athletically so, but a bit scrawny-looking. Beneath his electric blue hoodie, he wore a lime-green t-shirt that had some kinda blocky digital monster on the front, along with tan cargo pants, and black sneakers. To sum it up, the guy looked like a total dork, though one that was pretty cute, to the giant woman. Like the kinda guy that carries a calculator instead of a weapon on him.  Monique felt her eyes roll, as the visitor continued to timidly mumble up to her. “Oh, Jesus Christ, would you speak up, sir?!” She roared impatiently Causing the small man to flinch into a defensive pose. Monique took note that his watch looked similar to the watch Jimmy wore. “I-I’m just here, because someone activated a distress beacon on one of my watches.” The man sputtered out. “I’ve been looking for it all day, and I think it might be here.” He said, making more of an effort to look the large woman in the eye. ‘Of course, it had something to do with him.” Monique scoffed inwardly. She knew That guy was a thief, and this guy looked like just the chump he could take advantage of. Wait here Point Dexter, I’ll go get your little watch.” The giantess spoke, turning back into the house But, w-wait can I just-.” The man started before being unceremoniously cutoff, by the heavy door slamming n his face. “-Come inside, maybe?” Marvin asked, shivering dejectedly, as a flurry of wind blew by.

 

“Hey, Princess. Where’s the homeless at?” Monique called searching the living room. “You mean Jimmy? Yeah, he’s upstairs, using the bathroom. Who was that at the door?” Destinee answered from the kitchen. “Some nerd, wants his watch back. Apparently, the vagrant stole it off him. Surprise, surprise, Am I right?” Monique said, crouching through the kitchen’s doorway. “Based on what we’ve seen so far? No, not really.” Destinee Said, putting a kettle on the now hot stove. “I’m making tea. Go see if the guy wants any. I bet it’s freezing out there. “She said activating the burner. “Yeah that’s a no from me, princess. It’s freezing out there. Just bring it to him on the porch, when it’s ready.” Monique called, reclining on the couch.  “Wait, you left him outside?!” Destinee called from the kitchen. Monique scoffed at her tone, unsure what the issue was. “Look, I was thinking, get him his watch, really quick, not serving him tea. And anyway; he’s got a car out there, so If he’s cold, he can sit in there.” The giant woman state flatly. As she sat, she noticed the sink upstairs. “Is Jimmy still up there?’ She thought, perplexed. The sink was running for a longer time than someone just washing their hands. ‘The hell is he doing up there?’ She thought, Hearing the front door being heaved open, Destinee spilling a string of apologies. 

 

“I’m so sorry my dumbass friend left you out there to freeze like that, Melvin, right?” She heard from Destinee say. Apart of her brushed off the man’s plight, while a small sliver couldn’t help cringing in remorse, at the sound of the little dude’s teeth chattering. Afterall people like him or the vagrant would hardly survive out there for long periods of time, and this nerd didn’t seem to be nearly as tough, nor as much of an asshole as the first intruder. “A-actually it’s Mar-Marvin Lassiter. Also, yeah that tea sounds great, by the way.” She heard the man say. Although he still fumbled with his words, it seemed with Destinee it was more from the cold, rather than the fear he showed her. Of course, was a lot less imposing then her, so obviously she’d have an easier time with Most people. “Glad to meet a giant women here that’s civilized. Not like that viscous bru- Ohmygod!” The bespectacled man nearly choked on his statement, upon Seeing Monique Sprawled across the living room couch. “Hey there, point Dexter”, She said flashing a toothy smile.

 

“Yeah, I’m not a giant.” Destinee corrected. “Just a “boosted” up human. So, I keep my civility, but with some added size, on me.” Destine stated, flexing one of her arms. “Well anyway Marvin, why don’t you make yourself comfortable, while I check on that tea.  Don’t worry about her. Monique here just likes to act like a bully.” The Amazon said, attempting to calm Marvin’s fragile nerves. “Trust me, she’s all bark, when you get down to it.” Destinee said, Strutting into the Kitchen. Enjoying the man’s trepidation; Monique beckoned him over, slapping one of her tree trunk legs against the seat. “You heard her. Come make yourself comfortable with this big ol’ brute.” She spoke with a mischievous giggle. Marvin shuffled nervously towards the large seat. As he did, a gold glint between her large breasts caught his eye. Surely compliments could work as a good icebreaker. “Th-that’s a very um, nice necklace you got there, Monique.” He said, in an awkward attempt to make small talk. He soon cringed inward, as booming laughter shook him to his core. “Glad you like it, I lifted it off some bum. How about you come over, get a closer look?” Monique asked playfully snapping her large white teeth at him. Marvin gulped, as he thought inwardly. “Why did she leave me alone with her?”

 

As Destinee Poured yet another cup with tea, she stopped upon becoming aware of her running shower. “The Hell is Heiden doing up there?” She asked in annoyance. Setting the cups down, she made her way upstairs, pounding on the bathroom door. “Look, this isn’t a homeless shelter. Get out of my bathroom, Jimmy!” She yelled, with as much force as she could. Soon she water stop, as the door opened, letting out a potent steamy aroma. “Look, I’m just about done anyway, Give me a sec, alright? I aint had a shower in a hot minute.” She heard him say. “Well, hurry up. Some guy named Marvin is here about that watch, And-.” As Destinee was talking, she suddenly heard the sounds of a scared yelping, and a familiar giggling, from downstairs. “Oh shit, hold up. Also, you better leave my bathroom the way you found it.” Destinee said, rushing back down the stairs, leaving James utterly confused. “Monique, what the hell?! Get off of him!” He heard Destinee scream. She sounded mortified. “Ooh, I gotta see this shit.” James said, with a devilish grin.

 

 

Meanwhile downstairs, Monique, batted Destinee away from her, as she continued to clutch the scared Marvin close to her bosom Greedily. “Come on Destinee, we were just talking. He said he liked my necklace, I was giving him a closer look. Anyway, you said he was cold, I just wanted to warm him up.” She said rolling her eyes at the small man’s flailing attempts to shock her with a buzzing taser. “I mean, it’s not like I’m hurting the little man, now am I?” She cooed down to the struggling man, ignoring the muffled cries from her breasts. As Monique was lost in her mirth, she suddenly felt a plucking sensation on her neck. As she whipped her head around, she saw James Heiden, his necklace back in hand, in a pair of blue sweats, a wife beater, and newer brown Sneakers. “Sheesh, what the hell did I miss? Also, who’s this dude?!” James asked incredulously, pointing at Marvin. A muffled reply Came from Marvin, as he continued to push against the larger woman’s body. Destinee, shot Monique an expectant look, as Monique giggled to herself.

 

“What, he tickles.” She said, noting how the cross expression had yet to change on he friend’s face. “Alright, alright, fine.” She said, reluctantly letting Marvin fall to the floor, as he coughed, and sputtered to catch his breath. “Y-you, have the most irregular heartbeat, I’ve ever heard. And you smell like seafood” He spoke in disgust to the Giantess, while adjusting his glasses. “What can I say, tonight’s brought me a lot of excitement.” Monique shrugged. “Look Jimmy, this is Marvin, you got his watch, give it back to him please.” Destinee begged, exhausted by the night’s events.  James did as he was instructed, tossing the gaudy watch to Marvin’s feet. “Damn thing didn’t even have a backlight.” James said, bitterly. “Oh no? Maybe buy one that does, instead of stealing other people’s property.” Marvin snapped, collecting the watch, and making his way towards the door. Well look guys. Tonight, has been fun, but I think it’s time we go our separate-.” Marvin said, struggling to open the heavy door again. Upon dragging it inward, he was met with clusters of violent lightning strikes, blistering cold winds, and pouring rain. 

 

“O-Ok, never m-m-mind looks like I-I’m staying here, t-tonight, if its c-c-c-cool, with y’all.” Marvin said, shivering violently from the outside. Before he could even stop shivering, Marvin felt himself being scooped up into a burly embrace, as he was lifted off the ground.

“Aww, now would you like me to warm you up?” Monique asked, teasingly. “Y-yes, please.” Marvin answered, hugging her back, in earnest. James couldn’t help but snicker at the display before him. “Well, while yall two are doing…that; Imma get me some blankets, to make a pallet.” James said, racing back up the stairs, before coming back down, in just as short a time. “Found them!” H said, as Destinee came from behind him with a large tray filled with steaming cups. Marvin almost found the eases she carried it with impressive, then again, she was larger than most people so, it wasn’t surprising. “Here, I got tea to warm everyone up. And just so were clear, tomorrow morning, everyone that’s not me needs to beat it!” She said taking a sip from her cup.

 

“Shit Fine by me, Y’all crazy over here.” James said, taking a sip from his mug.

 

“Fine, I gotta change for brunch Anyway, and tommow, we’re doing it princess.” Monique said, taking a large swig from her tankard.

 

“Uuunmmmmzzzzzz” Marvin slurred, as he nestled into Monique’s warm body.

 

“Well, he sure looks comfortable.” James joked, with a chuckle.  “Hmph, damn right he is. I’m better than a tempurpedic, over here.” Monique said in triumph. “So, What about you, Jim? You going to be ok out there?” Monique asked, in concern. James waived off the question after another sip “Look don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine, I’ll get your squeeze toy over there, to take me over there take me to my interview tomorrow, ten maybe a shelter, that isn’t too full.” He said. “Huh? Whazzat?” Marvin asked groggily, from his sleep. “Nothing nerd. Drink your tea, and fall back asleep.” James said, handing him a hot mug. As the room fell silent (besides Marvin sipping), Destinee looked at him in Concern, when a thought occurred to her. “Y’ know what? How about’ you guys meet us at the stormy palace? It’s a boxing gym, where the owner does some charity work, here and there. Maybe he can help with your living situation, or maybe even a job, if you need it?” “Hmm, If I can, I’ll pass through. That’s pretty nice of you.”  James said, in gratitude.

 

 

“Ya’ know what? I think we should have a toast.” Monique bellowed, rousing Marvin from his sleepy state. “Huh? Toast?” Marvin asked. “Yeah, I like that!” Destinee said in agreement. “But a toast to what?” She asked. “I mean, considering how things between all of us started, I think they ended on a nice note.” James said, swallowing his next sip. “So, how about we toast to… Having a nice night?” James said, raising his mug.

 

“Yeah, sure, why not.” Destinee said

 

“Yeah, to a nice night.” Monique said, raising her large tankard

 

“Uhuh, everything is nice.” Marvin said, sleepily lifting his mug.

 

“Cheers!” Everyone said in unison. As the newly formed quartet continued sipping their tea. James couldn’t help but smile at the night’s events. “Gotta say, this is an interesting place to find shelter.” He muttered, Taking another swig from his mug. “Hey, anybody got the time? I’m going to need to get some sleep soon.” He inquired to the room.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13929