Yuki: Giant Princess of Japan by GTPS2
Summary:

In Tokyo, Japan 1994, a young Japanese Journalist named Yuna Fujiwara heard booming sounds coming from the Island of Odo while she was on a ship with her sister Akari. So she decides to travel there, and discovered that Odo Island has a guardian there.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Middle Age (50+), Breast Enlargement, Crush, Fantasy, Gentle, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 24518 Read: 4042 Published: March 12 2024 Updated: March 13 2024

1. Chapter 1: Odo Island’s Titanic Guardian by GTPS2

2. Chapter 2: Tanica, Island of the Mega Giantesses by GTPS2

3. Chapter 3: A Giant Princess in Little Tokyo by GTPS2

4. Chapter 4: Yuna and Yuki’s Night Out in Tokyo & The Ishiro Family to the Rescue by GTPS2

5. Chapter 5: Yuna and The Ishiro Sisters in Osaka by GTPS2

6. Chapter 6: Empress Yuzuki’s old friend by GTPS2

7. Chapter 7: Yuna, the Beautiful Mega Giantess by GTPS2

8. Chapter 8: Clash of The Mega Giantesses by GTPS2

9. Chapter 9: The Death of The Nuclear Giantess! by GTPS2

10. Chapter 10: Yuna and Yuki’s Gigantic Wedding by GTPS2

Chapter 1: Odo Island’s Titanic Guardian by GTPS2
Author's Notes:


In Tokyo, Japan, 1994, there was a young Japanese Journalist named Yuna Fujiwara. She lived with her mother, Jun Fujiwara, her older sister Akari and her younger sister Aoi. Yuna had just graduated from college and had become a journalist for Juban News. She loved her country and its history. But most particularly, she has a thing for Giantesses, for she grew up watching shows and movies with Giant Women in them to the point where she dreams of being a towering Giantess herself. But sadly, Giants don't exist, and she knows it's impossible for even a woman bigger than a building to exist. Or so she thought.


One night, while she was heading back home to Japan on a Cruise Ship with Akari and her boyfriend, Shingo. But then she heard strange booming noises, which sounded like they’re coming from Odo Island. An island off the coast of Japan. Yuna tried to see what was making those strange sounds, but it was too dark to see. So she decided to report this the next day, and she wouldn’t be the only one who heard that.


The next day, reports from others saying they heard booming sounds every time they traveled by sea near Odo Island. However, the reactions were “mixed” as some thought this was ridiculous. But most thought that the source of the booming sounds was some sort of a military experiment gone awry, unleashing a giant, Dinosaur-like monster on Odo Island. Yuna on the other hand knew what she saw. She wanted to team up with her sisters to find out what it was, but she knew her family wouldn’t believe what she heard, nor would want to take risks. So she decided to take a trip to Odo Island herself to interview some of the people residing on the island. To see what’s going on over at Odo Island.


“If it ain’t a Kaiju…” Yuna said to herself. “Then maybe it might be what I think it is.”


She boarded a small ship to Odo Island, not knowing what she'd find there. Yuna took trips on ships before, so she enjoyed seeing the sea, and traveling by sea to her always felt like an eternity. Her heart pounded with excitement and nervousness as she descended upon the island. When she finally stepped down from the ship, she was greeted by the warm, humid air and the smell of the beach. The island itself was breathtakingly beautiful, covered in lush greenery and tall trees. But she couldn't shake off the feeling that something was amiss.


As she began her journey to the center of the island, she met several locals who were more than happy to share their experiences with the strange booming noises.


"Those booming noises were actually the footsteps of Yuki." One of the residents said.


"Y... Yuki?" Yuna said, starting to get the idea that they're saying what she thought it was.


They told her about a Giant Princess named Yuki Ishiro, whose size is so great, her footsteps were powerful enough to where she would have woken the people of Odo Island up in the middle of the night, shaking their homes and the ground beneath them like an Earthquake. They even mention that she isn't a bad Giantess, but a Guardian to everyone on Odo Island. They even showed her the Giantess' footprints, where not only were they in a shape showing that she was wearing high heels that cover her toes, but the size of them were MASSIVE! Meaning that the Giantess was 2,000 feet in height (Or roughly around 610 Meters).


"So I was right all along!" Yuna exclaimed, full of joy. "Giant Women exist!" And with that, she decided to stay a little longer to see if Yuki will visit. The locals however were surprised at her reaction, but they were also happy that someone actually believed their story.


Yuna spent all day on Odo Island, hoping to see the towering Giantess visit. She even slept there for the night. The next day, during the early Hours of Noon, Yuna was at the hills beside the Odo Island village. She had a Camera in her hand, hoping to film the Giant Princess. But her luck just came to her. Yuna felt the ground tremor beneath her every second. Then she heard the village bell ring, along with the person ringing the bell telling the villagers that Princess Yuki is coming. The ground soon began to shake every second or so, with each shake stronger than the last one, causing the Female Japanese Journalist to bounce up off the ground.


"She's coming!" Yuna said with excitement, gripping her camera tightly. "I've got to film this!"


As she waited, anticipation building in her chest, the ground trembled harder and harder. The air grew heavy with the scent of earth and vegetation being stirred up by the approaching giantess. Suddenly, from behind a hill, emerged a towering figure, whose shadow casted the whole village. It was the Giant Princess Yuki Ishiro herself, who looked like she was 21 years old, and was dressed in what appeared to be a Kimono, but in enchanting silver, and with a skirt long enough to cover her feet, giving it a gown-like feel to it compared to any normal kimono outfit. Her high heeled shoes, which popped out of her skirt, matched the footprints she left, but were in a leather black, meaning that Yuki's footwear were like any female footwear would look like, but big enough for a 2,000 foot tall Giantess. She had blue eyes that surveyed the landscape with a gentle grace and long, flowing black hair that swayed in the wind, with hair sticks made of solid gold and giant boobs that looked like they can be bigger than basketballs.


She was very beautiful. Her footsteps shook the whole Island as she approach the village while Yuna filmed The Giant Princess' Mega-sized structure. But she dropped her camera and it broke over Yuna being too distracted by Yuki's Titanic Beauty.


"This is... so... AMAZING!" Yuna said in total joy.


Yuna thought that a giantess of such a massive size wouldn't hear her, but regardless of the fact that Yuki was literally looming over ALL of Tokyo, she was capable of hearing voices of a human who's small enough to be a speck to her.


"Huh? Who said that?" Yuki said in a voice that sounded like any female voice and was soft and gentle as a summer breeze, the only difference between a human like Yuna and a Giantess like Yuki was that her voice had an echoey sound that boomed like thunder.


"Um... me?" Yuna answered, feeling a bit nervous and overwhelmed, but also excited to be talking to a Mega Giantess.


Yuki paused for a moment, her eyes narrowing slightly as she studied the tiny figure before her. Then, she bend down, about to grab Yuna.


"GAH!" Yuna shouted as she shut her eyes. But when she opened her eyes, she noticed something odd. She wasn't on solid ground. Instead, she was standing on what looked like Human Skin.


She looked around and saw five MASSIVE, but beautiful female like fingers surrounding her. Then she looked up and saw Yuki looking down at her, but closer than before, which meant one thing. Yuna was now standing on the hand of the 2,000 foot Giant Princess. The drastic size difference really made Yuna look like a speck compared to Yuki. Yuna blushed as Yuki pondered at the tiny human speck.


"You're not from here, aren't you?" Yuki said.


"Well... You're not wrong about that. And I only came here because I heard booming sounds coming from Odo Island while I was on a cruise ship with my sister."


"Oh! Well it's a pleasure to meet you." Yuki said with a warm smile.


Yuna gulped nervously, trying to maintain her composure as she slowly walked closer to the towering figure of the giantess. "It's... it's an honor to meet you too." she managed to stammer. "My name is Yuna Fukiwara. I'm a journalist from Tokyo, Japan. And you must be Princess Yuki Ishiro. I've heard stories from the Villages about you since I arrived here yesterday, and I've been fascinated by the idea of a giantess who protects this island that I wanted to stay here for a little longer, hoping I could meet you. And now I got that chance in just a single day."


The giantess, Princess Yuki Ishiro, looked down at the tiny figure with an amused expression. "Oh, you've heard about me, have you?" she asked, her voice booming like thunder. "Well, I must say that I'm flattered. It's not often that I meet someone from outside of Odo Island who's interested in me, or even knows about my existence."


"Are you the only giantess in this world?" Yuna asked.


"I wouldn't say that believe it or not." Yuki chuckled with a smile on her face.


"Wait a second... You mean... There's more of you!?" Yuna replied with interest.


"Oh yes." The giantess chuckled. "There's an Island where Giantesses like me live. I visit the humans of this island every so often."


"Really?" Yuna asked, eyes shining with excitement. "Can I ever visit your island someday?"


"Well," the giantess replied with a thoughtful expression, "it's not easy for a human to get there. The journey is long and dangerous. But I'm sure you'd be welcome with open arms. You would have to be with me so you won't get... You know? Stepped on."


Yuna giggled at the thought of being stepped on by the giantess. "I would love to visit your island someday, Princess Yuki. But seeing as you are visiting Odo Island just now, maybe we can hang out together while your here and so I can know more from you."


"Well, that sounds like a good idea." Princess Yuki smiled down at Yuna. "You can stay with me for a while if you like. Perhaps I can show you around the island and introduce you to some of the other Giantesses, including my family. They'd love to meet a human from the outside world."


The giantess bent down, her face looming over Yuna. With a gentle touch, she scooped up the tiny figure and snuggled her into her enormous breasts. As they began to walk, Yuna marveled at the giantess's strength and the incredible view of Odo island from such a height.


"So, Yuna-chan, what do you want to know about me and my family?" Princess Yuki asked as they continued to stroll along. "We can start with the basics, or you can ask me anything you'd like."


Yuna hesitated for a moment, taking in the incredible sight of the ocean stretching out below them. "Well, Princess Yuki, I've always been curious about how it feels to be born a giantess by nature. Let alone one standing at 2,000 feet in height? I mean, you must feel so strong and powerful all the time."


The giantess chuckled softly. "Ah, being a giantess does have its perks, that's for sure. Yes, I am quite strong and powerful, but it's not just that. There's a sense of responsibility that comes with it as well. I have to be careful not to accidentally hurt anyone or crush anything from the village."


She paused for a moment, considering her words. "As for being born a giantess, it's... different. It's just how things are for us. We grow up playing with other giantesses, exploring the island, and learning how to control our strength. It's not something you think much about until you meet someone like you, Yuna-chan, who sees it as so remarkable."


"Have you always been a Guardian to the locals of Odo Island?"


"Yes. Even my mother was a Guardian here too." Yuki replied.


"Really? When was that?" Yuna asked.


"Oh, it was quite a long time ago," Princess Yuki replied with a wistful smile. "Back in 1954, before I was even born. My mother, who's now an Empress to my homeland, came here as a young giant princess, just like I did. She was found of Humans, and wanted to explore the outside world. and decided to stay. Although my mother's first visit to Odo Island wasn't like mine."


Yuki chuckled. "You see, in those days, Giantesses were much more... untamed. My mother had to be careful not to reveal her true size to the humans. She could only visit at night, and she had to use her powers to make herself appear as a regular human during the day. It was quite the adventure for her. But she grew to love the people of Odo Island, and eventually, she became their guardian."


As they continued to walk, Yuna listened intently to Princess Yuki's stories about her mother and the early days of her family's connection to Odo Island. The giantess told of how her mother had taught her the importance of protecting the island and its people, and how she had passed on her knowledge and powers to Yuki when she came of age.


Later that night, Odo Island had a nighttime Festival. Yuki however, used her powers to shrink down to human size. although she was 9 feet in height, meaning that she's still taller than a 6 foot man.


"Wow, Princess Yuki! It's so nice of you to come to our festival!" A young girl exclaimed as she saw the giantess walking among the stalls.


"It's my pleasure, little one," Princess Yuki replied with a warm smile. "I've always enjoyed spending time with the people of Odo Island, and your festival looks like a lot of fun."


The young girl beamed up at the giantess, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "We're having a special dance tonight! Would you like to join us?" she asked shyly.


"I'd love to!" Princess Yuki replied with a gentle laugh. "But even if I'm just me a few feet taller than a human and not at my true size, I'm afraid I might just end up stepping on everyone's toes!" She winked at the girl, trying to put her at ease.


The young girl giggled and nodded. "Oh, I understand. Well, we'll make sure to move aside and give you plenty of space. You can just dance with whoever you want!" With that, she skipped off, eager to find her friends and prepare for the dance.


Yuki watched the girl go with a warm smile, then turned her attention back to Yuna. "So, Yuna-chan, would you like to dance with me? I'm sure we can find a spot where I won't step on anyone's toes."


"Really?!" Yuna exclaimed, her eyes shining with excitement. "I'd love to dance with you, Princess Yuki!"


They found a spot near the center of the festival grounds, away from the crowds of people. The music began to play, and Princess Yuki took Yuna's hand, leading her into a graceful waltz. The giantess moved effortlessly, her long legs carrying them effortlessly across the grass. Despite her 9 foot height, Princess Yuki was surprisingly gentle and light on her feet, making Yuna feel like a princess herself as they danced.


As they spun around, Yuna noticed the way the moonlight played across Princess Yuki's pale skin, casting a glow on her black hair and making her blue eyes sparkle. The giantess's delicate features and regal bearing made her seem more like an ethereal being from a fairy tale than a real person. But it was her warmth and kindness that truly made Yuna feel special.


"You know," Princess Yuki said, her voice soft and gentle, "no matter how much time passes, the bond between us and this island will always remain strong. The people of Odo have welcomed me and my family of Giantesses with open arms, and for that, I am eternally grateful."


"Indeed we do, lovely Goddess." One of the villagers said.


"Goddess?" Yuna chuckled.


"Yeah" Yuki replied. "They call me a Goddess because of my powers."


"Well I do like the nickname. You already look like a Goddess during this very moment." Yuki replied.


"Oh? Do you really think so?" Princess Yuki asked, her cheeks flushing slightly. "I've always just seen myself as a guardian, protecting the people of this island."


"You are more than just a guardian, Princess Yuki," Yuna said, her voice filled with sincerity. "You are a beacon of hope and strength, an inspiration to all who know you."


As they continued to dance, Princess Yuki felt a warmth spread through her chest at Yuna's words. She looked down at the young girl, her face flushed with emotion, and knew that she was meant to protect and guide her. Even though Yuna was not her biological sister, nor is she a Giantess, Yuki felt a deep connection with her human friend, a bond forged by fate and the shared responsibility of watching over Odo Island.


To Be Continued!

Chapter 2: Tanica, Island of the Mega Giantesses by GTPS2

The next day, it was time for Yuki to go back home, but she remembered Yuna saying that she loved to visit her homeland, and decided to ask her at once.


"Yuna-chan, would you like to come with me to visit my home on the land of the giantesses?" Yuki asked with a soft smile.


Yuna's eyes lit up at the prospect. "Really? I'd love to!" she exclaimed. "But, how are we gonna get there?"


"It's really quite simple." Yuki replied as she grew to her 2,000 foot height and used her powers to open a portal to what looked like Japan during its Ancient times, but it was something out of a fairytale book.


Yuki picked up her tiny speck-sized friend, snuggled her in her Giant Breasts and stepped through the portal, and Yuna found herself in a breathtaking landscape unlike anything she had ever seen before. Lush green forests that are tall enough to be skyscrapers, but not as tall as Yuki, dotted with mountains big enough to be hills and crystal-clear lakes. The air was filled with the sweet scent of flowers. Cherry Blossom flowers to be exact, and the sound of birdsong echoed through the trees, even if the birds there are the same size as any bird from the rest of the world.


Yuki then approached a village like the one from Odo Island, but majestic, and big enough for Yuki's size. The people here, all of them being giantesses and wearing Kimonos like Yuki, were just as welcoming and kind as Princess Yuki herself. They marveled at Yuna's tiny speck-like size and were fascinated by the stories she told about her visit to Odo Island and how she met Yuki.


As they spent days exploring the giantesses' homeland, they came to what looked like a Japanese palace, but SUPER MASSIVE. Like miles high. Yuna was amazed by the beauty and grandeur of everything around her. She marveled at the mammoth, yet majestic Japanese-like palace that seemed to reach the heavens themselves.


"That's your palace?" Yuna said in amazement.


"Yes, it is." Princess Yuki replied with a proud smile. "This is where I live with my sisters and my mother."


As they approached the palace, there was some massive booming sounds, which are obviously footsteps of another Giantess that is bigger than Yuki, and that's where Yuna was greeted by Yuki's mother, the Empress, who was doubled the high of Yuki's (4,000 feet, or roughly around 1219 Meters in height) and beautiful as Yuki, if not more so. She wore a kimono like Yuki, but in five different colors. Teal Blue for the wrapped-front garment with square sleeves, a light shade of blue for the end of the sleeves where her arms come out of, with clouds drawn on them, a yellow broad sash around her waist, which is called an Obi. A gown-like skirt in a darker shade of blue, High heeled shoes like Yuki's, but in a Royal Blue color, hazelnut eyes and long, brown wavy hair with two Giant Cherry Blossom trees The Empress is using as hair sticks. she even had breasts that were bigger than Yuki's, even if she were to be the same size as her daughter. She was even 61 Years of age, which is odd because she looks young enough to be Yuki's older sister.


"Welcome back Yuki." Her mother said. "I bet your recent visit to Odo Island was good?"


"Afternoon Mother." Yuki replied. "And yes, my visit there was like every other."


"That's your mother!?" Yuna exclaimed. "She's so much bigger than you!"


"Uh, Yuki, did you hear that?" Yuki's mother said, not knowing that a tiny speck-sized human female was in her daughter's giant breasts.


"Oh, silly me." Yuki said. "I met a human female I became friends with during my visit."


The Empress raised an eyebrow in curiosity as Yuki presented her tiny friend to her. "And who might this be, my dear?"


"Oh, this is Yuna. She isn't from Odo Island. " Yuki explained. "She's the one who came all the way from Tokyo to meet me."


The Empress looked surprised and delighted at the same time. "My, my! What a brave and adventurous spirit you have, little Yuna! It's the first time we had a human visit our land." She knelt down to be at eye-level with Yuna, who was in the palm of Yuki's hand. Her gigantic breasts towering over the tiny human. "And how did you met my daughter?"


Yuna told the Empress the story of how she she heard strange booming noises coming from Odo Island as she was on a ship with her sister Akari, and report it the next day, and how people either didn't believe that, or thought it was some sort of kaiju, and that she traveled to Odo Island to see for herself.


"And so I met Yuki," Yuna continued, "And she was really nice and huge. She let me ride on her breast, and I was interested in your home land, which is why Yuki brought me here."


The Empress smiled warmly. But then she remembered something. "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Yusuki Ishiro. Empress of Titanica. And you're most welcome here, Yuna. I must say, it's fascinating to hear about your adventures and your curiosity. It's quite refreshing. You know, Yuki has sisters who are fond of humans. I bet they'd love to meet you, for they never get to visit Odo Island like Yuki does. Wouldn't that be exciting?"


"I'd like that," Yuna said.


"Well, I'm sure they'd love to meet you too. I'll send a message to them right away. I'm sure they'll be delighted." The Giant Empress smiled.


"Umm... Your Highness?" Yuna said, feeling a bit awkward. "What's it like living here? It's really big."


"Ah, well, it has its perks." Yusuki chuckled. "We're a matriarchal society. Giant Women rule on this land. But we never had a human visit our land before."


She gestured to the vast palace around them. "This is our home, Titanica Palace. It's the center of our civilization. You can see that everything is designed with our size in mind. Even the furniture is made for us."


"Wow," Yuna breathed, looking around at the massive statues, intricately carved archways, and enormous chandeliers that dangled from the ceiling. "It's like something out of a fairy tale."


The Empress laughed. "In a way, it is. Our people have always revered and honored the feminine form. It's what makes us who we are." She gestured for Yuna to follow her, leading the tiny human through a grand hallway adorned with massive tapestries and enormous paintings of Busty Mega Giantesses in various poses and attire. "Our society is based on the principle of harmony and balance. We work together, support each other, and strive for excellence in all that we do."


They finally arrived at a large courtyard, where a group of young women, similar in appearance to Yuki, were engaged in various activities. Some were practicing martial arts, others were playing musical instruments, and still others were simply enjoying each other's company, laughing and chatting. Yusuki pointed out her three other daughters, who were easily recognizable due to their regal bearing and the way they commanded attention whenever they spoke. "Those are my three other daughters. Yuki's own sister's. They're all very talented and strong-willed. They're also quite fond of humans, as you can see."


The youngest daughters, who are twins named Eiko and Edisu, who are both at the age of 16, have orange brown hair with a ponytail on the sides of their head, but was mirrored from each other, purple eyes, yellow kimonos that showed their feet, showing that they wear zōri sandals and tabi socks, and they both don't have giant breasts like Yuki and her mother due to how young the twins are. Although their breasts are noticeably big. They were practicing archery in one corner of the courtyard. They had playful looks on their faces as they teased their target, they bow flexing with each release. The middle daughter, named Mamiko, 18 years of age while dressed in a kimono in a Light Shade of Blue and white, with a drawing of the ocean on the skirt, considering that her name means 'Daughter of the sea'. She also had Blue Eyes like Yuki, zōri sandals, long hair like Yuki's, but in a different hairstyle as well as it's white like snow, breasts that are enormous like Yuki's, and standing at 500 meters (1,640 feet in height). She sat on a stone bench, her long hair flowing over her shoulders, as she played a beautiful melody on her koto.


"Ah, Yuki, there you are," Mamiko said, looking up at her older sister with her mother. "We were starting to wonder where you've been." She smiled warmly at Yuna. "And who is this?" she asked, gesturing to the tiny human speck. "A friend of yours?"


"Yes, Mamiko," Yuki replied, grinning. "This is Yuna. She's from the human lands, and she's agreed to come with us to our homeland."


"Oh, how lovely!" Mamiko said, her face lighting up with excitement. She set her koto down and walked over to Yuna, kneeling down so that they were at eye level. "Welcome, Yuna. I'm sure you'll find our mother's to be a wonderful place. We are very kind and hospitable. You'll feel right at home here." She placed a large hand on Yuna's shoulder, gently squeezing it in reassurance.


The Giant Empress Yuzuki watched the exchange with a proud smile. "Now, Yuna..." Yusuki said to Yuna. "I understand that you may have many questions about our culture and our way of life. Please feel free to ask anything that's on your mind. We're more than happy to share our knowledge and experiences with you."


As they spoke, Eiko and Edisu approached them, their curiosity getting the better of them. "So, Yuna, is it?" Eiko said. "You're from the human lands, huh? That's gotta be quite an adventure for you meeting our big sister Yuki." Her twin sister Edisu nodded in agreement. "What's it like where you come from?"


Yuna was taken aback by the questions, but she quickly found herself answering them, eager to share her experiences with these kind and welcoming giantesses. She told them about Tokyo, the city capital of Japan, her family, and how she has a job as a journalist. As she spoke, the other daughters listened intently, occasionally asking clarifying questions or offering their own insights. Yuna even told them how she grew up watching TV Shows and Movies with Giantesses in them.


"Tokyo huh?" Edisu said with interest. "I bet it must be a great town to visit," Eiko added.


"If you two never had to worry about being Mega Giantesses towering over a city full of humans." Mamiko said, knowing how small the city of Tokyo would be after meeting Yuna.


"Why don't you join us for Tea Yuna?" Yusuki asked the tiny human.


"I'd love to." Yuna asked. "Although I don't think I'm 'Big' enough for a cup for your family's sizes."


"That won't be an issue." Yuki replied. "We can use our magic to make a cup for your size."


The Empress motioned for them to follow her, leading them inside to a grand dining room. The walls were adorned with tapestries depicting famous battles and heroic deeds from their history. A polished table dominated the center of the room, with legs short enough for a Giantess to sit on her knees. Although Yuki and her Family had to take off their footwear for this. Mamiko walked over to a small cabinet near the entrance and retrieved a delicate tea set, complete with a tiny cup and saucer. She placed it on the table in front of Yuna, smiling warmly while sitting next to Yuki.


"This is made from a rare blend of leaves, hand-picked by our servants," Yuzuki explained. "We think you'll find it quite refreshing." She poured the steaming liquid into the tiny cup, careful not to spill a drop. As the aroma filled the air, Yuna couldn't help but feel a sense of warmth and comfort wash over her.


She smiled as looked above Yuki, looming over her while drinking some of her tea and sitting on her knees next to her, and to Mamiko as well. Yuna blushed with a warm smile, for she can see that this really is her fantasy come true, but better. She's a human, living on a land full of Mega Giantesses looming over cities other than Tokyo, making her a speck to these massive beauties. She even imagined herself as a Giantess like she did before she went to Odo Island, but as a Busty Mega Giantess standing at 2,000 feet, while wearing a beautiful kimono and high heeled shoes, strolling in Tokyo.


Yuki however, had only just finished half of her tea, when she noticed half of her tea was vibrating. Small ripples were being made in the tea, and the ripples soon began to form into stronger ones that would be 90 foot tidal waves.


“Hmmm…” She thought to herself.


Then the ground rumbled enough to become a Mega Earthquake at a magnitude big enough to make it look like it’s from a bad disaster movie. Yuna was so distracted by her fantasy, that she didn’t notice the quake at first until it became powerful enough to make her lose her balance while The Mega Giantess Family looked down at Yuna, while treating the Mega Quake like it’s nothing.


“Earthquake!” Yuna shouted. “We need to get to safety, or something!”


“Hehehe! Yuna’s so funny as a tiny speck.” Eiko chuckled, while her twin sister Edisu chuckled with her.


“Well Yuna did experience these Earthquakes from her homeland by how frightened she is. Just not at a magnitude like we’re having.” Mamiko said.


“Why are you giantesses standing there like it’s nothing? There’s a quake going on.” Yuna said in panic.


“Don’t worry, I got you.” Yuki said warmly as she picked up Yuna and snuggled her in her giant breast. “There, you’ll be safe here until the earthquake is over.”


Yuna however was confused at first from how calm Yuki and her family of Mega Giantesses are from such a powerful Earthquake. But then she looked all over the grand dining room, and everything surprisingly stayed intact. Just rattled and rumbled.


“Have you girls experienced these quakes before?” Yuna said to Yuki.


"Oh, yes!" Yuki replied. "It's quite common for us Giantesses on our land. Although we are the reason why our land has quakes this powerful. How many Giantesses do you think are living on our land? One Hundred? Three Hundred? Not really. There's thousands of us Mega Giantesses on our land."


"Wait, really!?" Yuna said.


"That's right." Yuki explained as Yuna listened with wide eyes. "We have a fault on the south east part of our land, much like the faults the rest of the world has. But because we are Mega Giantesses, our footsteps are powerful enough that it caused Earthquakes this powerful."


"Oh..." Yuna said, fascinated by the idea. "But don't you worry about even the Giantess Villagers getting hurt from the Quakes your land has?"


"Oh they did worry before, and so did my family a long time ago." Yuki replied with a Gentle laugh. "But not anymore. We've learned to live with it. We've learned that my family's palace and the village are so massive that they can withstand the quakes. Even if the village buildings are made of so many thick layers and layers of wood from Giant Trees. The only thing that does get damaged or destroyed are mostly the smaller trees we have on our land. However, that doesn't mean we don't have our own safety guides, which we do. Whenever a quake happens, every Mega Giantess has to be within the Village while me and the rest of my Family have to stay within our palace until the quake is over."


"But what we do find good about these Mega Quakes is that they can form new mountains with the tectonic plates breaking up." Mamiko added.


"There was a Mega Earthquake as powerful as this one before. It formed a mountain big enough for me to use as a footstool while I'm on the hillside. It's even shaped in a comfortable way for me and any Giantess to sit on." Empress Yuzuki giggled.


"Oh really? That's amazing!" Yuna said, fascinated. "So how long do you think this Mega Quke will last?"


"Oh, it should be over in a few minutes." Yuki assured her. "But it's alright, Yuna. Just relax and stay here with me. I'll keep you safe." Yuki continued to snuggle Yuna in her giant boobs, as well as squeezing them in a soft, gentle motion.


After a few minutes, the Earthquake stopped with one massive boom, along with what sounds like the tectonic plates forming from the outsides of the village.


"There, that's over." Yuki said as she put Yuna down. "You can go back to enjoying your tea now."


"Oh, thank you." Yuna said, relieved. She took a sip of her tea as she looked around the dining room. The furniture seemed to have only shifted a little, and a few vases had fallen over. Nothing major.


"That surely was really something." Yuna said, still a bit shaken. "I've never experienced an Earthquake like that before."


"Well, you're safe now, Yuna." Yuki reassured her. "We can always prepare for whatever the next one happens. Maybe you might like to go out on the hillsides to see how big of a mountain the Quake formed?"


Yuna nodded. "That sounds like an interesting idea."


The five Mega Giantesses, Yuki, Mamiko, The Twins Eiko and Edisu, and their 4,000 foot mother Empress Yuzuki all smiled and nodded in agreement. "Then it's settled!" Empress Yuzuki said. "After we have our tea, we'll all go out and see how big the mountain is that was formed by this Earthquake."


After finishing their tea, the group of Mega Giantesses led Yuna outside. The sun was shining brightly in the sky, but the quake did do damage to the trees, as Yuki said earlier. But Yuna saw what appeared to be a Mountain, except it was big enough for her to use to talk to Yuki face to breasts. And it wasn't even there earlier.


"Wow..." Yuna said, as Yuki put her down on the top of the mountain, which had grass and a Cherry Blossom tree on top of it.


"Here, Yuna. This is where you can sit and enjoy the view." Yuki smiled. "This mountain was formed because of the Mega Earthquake that just happened. Isn't it amazing?"


Yuna nodded in awe. "It is incredible! I never imagined something like this could happen." She took a deep breath, enjoying the fresh air and the beautiful view. The mountain top gave her a sense of peace and serenity, despite the upheaval that had taken place.


"Do you want to climb down?" Yuki asked, offering her hand. "Or would you like to stay here for a while longer?"


Yuna hesitated for a moment, enjoying the feel of Yuki's warm, soft hand on hers. "I think I'd like to stay here for a bit. It's so peaceful and beautiful." She smiled up at Yuki, taking in the view of the village below.


After a while, night came, and the village of the Giantesses were having a festival of their own. Yuki asked Yuna if she could join her and her family there, and she couldn't help but say yes.


The village was bustling with activity as Yuki and her Family walked through the streets with Yuna in her breasts, admiring the colorful lanterns and decorations that adorned every inch of the place. She and Yuki heard the other Mega Giantesses were talking about the quake earlier.


"Oh, you should have felt it!" One of them exclaimed with the other two Mega Giantesses. "It was a thrill of a ride like any other quake."


"The best part was how it ended with a mountain being formed from the tectonic plates. Even Yuki and her family were just there after the quake stopped." Another Mega Giantess said.


Yuna, who was listening, was fascinated by the conversation. She never knew that mountains could be formed from Earthquakes. In Human lands, Earthquakes are a natural disaster that could not only do serious damage to a city, but can even destroy some buildings. Not to mention a group of people would lose their lives over these disasters.


But here, in an Ancient Japanese-like land full of Mega Giantesses wearing Kimonos, it's more of an amazing thrill for them because they're big enough to loom over cities like Tokyo.


Yuna watched as Yuki and her family stopped at a food stall, where they were offered delicious-smelling skewers of grilled meats and vegetables. The aroma made Yuna's stomach growl, but she wasn't sure if she wanted any of the food they have here. They were big enough for a Mega Giantess other than Yuki to have.


"Yuki, can I have some of that?" Yuna asked, pointing at the grilled vegetable skewer. "It smells really good."


"Of course, Yuna," Yuki replied with a warm smile. "I'm sure you're hungry after all that walking." She handed the skewer to Yuna, who took a bite. The grilled vegetables were tender and flavorful, and the savory taste was accentuated by the sweetness of the sauce.


As they continued to walk through the festival, they came across a small performance area where a group of Mega Giantesses were dancing to traditional Japanese music. Yuki and her family invited Yuna to join them in watching the performance, and she eagerly agreed.


The dancers moved gracefully, their flowing kimonos swirling around them as they swayed to the rhythm. Yuna was captivated by the beauty and elegance of their movements, as well as the music, which seemed to fill her entire being. She couldn't help but feel a sense of awe and admiration for these mega giantesses and their culture.


But then the moonlight played across Princess Yuki's pale skin, casting a glow on her black hair and making her blue eyes sparkle again. Just like during Odo Island's Festival.


Yuna realized this and saw that Yuki looked even more majestic at her true Giantess Size. Like she really was a Goddess. She listened to Yuki's booming footsteps as the Giant Princess danced in the moonlight as the group of Mega Giantesses did their music. Yuna then flush with embarrassment. She remembered dancing with Yuki on Odo Island, but Yuki was 9 feet tall during Odo Island's Festival. But with Yuki at her true Mega Giantess height, Yuna was now way too small to dance with her.


"Uh, Yuki?" Yuna asked her giant friend. "If it's alright with you that you can put me down on the ground? To where I can see you, your family and the other giantess without being stepped on."


"Oh... Sure thing." Yuki said, taking Yuna out of her breast and gently putting her on solid ground.


"Hehehe, I bet tiny Yuna wants to feel how powerful our footsteps are." Eiko giggled.


"Well she is very fond of us Mega Giantesses." Mamiko said to Eiko. "I mean, she said that Giant Women are her fantasy."


Yuna however, standing there, feeling the powerful footsteps from Yuki, Mamiko, The Twins, her Mother and every other Mega Giantess dancing at the festival. Even two Mega Giantesses passed by Yuna, with one of them slamming her sandal next to Yuna, giving a massive booming noise greater than the earthquakes Yuki's homeland gets.


Yuna then looked up, and up, and up, and up to The Giant Princess Yuki. Her Mega-sized structure had a looming perspective from Yuna standing on ground level.


"I-I wish I was a Mega Giantess like you... To dance with you... to be with you forever" Yuna stammered, a human girl who's a speck compared to the Mega Giantesses. Feeling a bit sad and left out.


To Be Continued!

Chapter 3: A Giant Princess in Little Tokyo by GTPS2

The next day, Yuki brought Yuna back to Odo Island so she could take a ship back home to Tokyo. Yuna told Yuki she had a great experience visiting her Island, covering how she feels about being a Giantess like her. Then she had an idea.


“Hey, maybe you can visit Japan? Seeing as you only visit Odo Island every so often.” Yuna asked.


“R… Really!?” Yuki said, looking blushed. “You sure about this. The humans in Japan besides you would panic in fear over my massive size. They would think I’m gonna rampage on their cities, including Tokyo, your hometown.”


“Didn’t you said that everyone on Odo Island thought the same thing about your mother?” Yuna responded. “You may be 2,000 feet tall, but if everyone on Odo Island can see that you, your mother and your family are peaceful, then maybe everyone in Japan will think so too. It won’t be at first, but maybe, in time, they will see too. And like I said, you only get to visit Odo Island. An Island that is smaller than Japan. Plus, I’d love for you to visit Japan.”


Just as Yuna left on a ship, with Yuki hiding so the humans on the ship won’t notice her, she couldn’t help but think that maybe she should visit Japan. But she felt that her mother might not allow it.


Just as Yuna came back to Tokyo, she told everyone on the news that she had a great discovery, and told everyone about The Giant Princess Yuki Ishiro and her home island full of Giant Women like her. A lot of people thought this was ridiculous and that they claimed she’s making it up. But we know what she saw, don’t we?


Meanwhile, Yuki spent the next few days on her homeland with the thought of Yuna’s words about visiting Japan. Then late one evening, Yuki dedicated to go visit Yuna in Tokyo, her hometown and the City Capital of Japan. The rest of her Family went to bed with Yuki still awake. She used her magic to open a portal, while being at a part of her home land where no other Giantess can see her. The Portal showed not Odo Island, but what appeared to be Japan.


She took a deep breath and said, “Mother… I know you probably don’t want me to visit any other human lands besides Odo. But I’m doing this for Yuna.”, before entering the Portal. After stepping through the portal, Yuki was now on the grounds of The Land of The Rising Sun. But she couldn’t see Tokyo anywhere. So she took a nice stroll to find the city herself.


Back in Tokyo, Yuna was heading back home with her family. Then she came across a girl, who was the same age as Yuki, but looked like the bully type. The Girl, whose name was Sakura Kurenai, was once a Bully for a School that Yuna used to go to. Even if she’s done with School, she’s still a jerk in her 20s. She eyed Yuna with suspension.


“Hey Yuna!” She said, “What’s this all about a Giant Princess named Yuki? The others said you made it up or something.”


“They might think I’m just ‘Messing around’, and I assure you, I am not.” Yuna responded, looking mature compared to her formal School Bully.


“You sure? Because I think that whole Giantess fantasy has gone through that thick skull of yours to the point that you’re now talking about but a bunch of hogwash stories.” Sakura responded while knocking Yuna’s head like a door.


“At least I didn’t Bully anyone in School, and didn’t go to jail five times over what you did.” Yuna said as she continued her journey back home.


“Whatever… Weirdo.” Sakura responded as she walked away in the opposite direction.


Later, Sakura drove to a small Sushi Restaurant. Miles away from Tokyo. She had some Sushi rolls, while having some Momokawa Junmai Ginjo Nigori Genshu Sake Pearl, which is a Japanese Alcohol that made her a bit drunk.


“I tell ya…” The drunk Sakura hiccuped. “That Yuna needs to ‘Hic’ get her head out of the clouds with this stupid ‘hic’ Giantess fantasy of hers. ‘Hic’ Plus, the damn fish is ‘hic’ fishy lady. How can you run this shitty business of yours when you can’t keep your ‘hic’ fish fresh?”


“While I do see your point on that Yuna girl and her fantasy, there’s plenty of her places like this one.” The Lady responded. “So shut up or get out. Besides, it’s not like you’ll die from fishy fish.”


But Yuna’s news story was about to come true. For each and every few seconds, tremors were heard from beneath the ground. Sakura, The Lady that owns the small Sushi Restaurant, and a guy a few years older than Sakura, thought it was an Earthquake, since Japan can be prone to disasters like Earthquake. But it wasn’t.


The tremors slowly grew powerful before they became powerful booming footsteps that bounced the three and the small Sushi Restaurant, cursing the lady’s cans, glasses, plates and other things on her shelf to fall off.


“What the fuck was that!?” Sakura shouted, panicked by the massive booming sounds. Then more booming footsteps were felt, even more powerful than before, causing the doors to fall off, followed by even a few more before what appeared to be a HUGE piece of black leather landed on the ground with the BIGGEST booming footsteps ever.


The three peered out from the Restaurant doors to see the 2,000 foot Princess Yuki, right next to the Restaurant and looming over. Yuki looked around her surroundings, but didn’t notice that three humans were standing right next to her.


Sakura was deeply shocked, realizing that Yuna was right all along. The Lady however, was furious, for her restaurant was damaged from Yuki’s booming footsteps.


“HEY! YOUNG LADY!” She shouted at the Giantess. Yuki heard the voice and looked down to see the three humans and the small restaurant. “WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STOMPING AROUND LIKE THAT!? YOU DAMAGED MY RESTAURANT WHILE STOMPING AROUND LIKE YOUR GODZILLA OR ANY OTHER KAIJU! BE GLAD YOU DIDN’T COMPLETELY DESTROY IT NOR STEPPED ON IT!”


“Oh, I’m terribly sorry miss.” Yuki said. “I’ll make sure your little building’s repaired. BTW, you know where I can find the city of Tokyo? I’m supposed to meet someone by the name of Yuna Fujiwara.”


“Oh, uh… Just miles down south.” The restaurant owner said, who didn’t think such a massive Giantess would speak so kindly to her like that.


Yuki however, looked ahead and saw that Tokyo is miles ahead from her current position. The city was far enough for everyone there to not feel her footsteps, but Yuki was glad she found her tiny friend’s city.


“Thank you.” Yuki said as she strolled off to Tokyo, leaving even Sakura pondering on what the 2,000 Giantess would want to come here to visit Yuna for.


Meanwhile, back at Titanica, Yuzuki got up and noticed Yuki was gone. As in, she wasn’t on Titanica. Just sensed it.


“Girls, wake up! Yuki’s not at home!” Yuzuki said to her daughters.


“What do you mean?” Eiko, one of the twins said.


“She left after we went to sleep.” Yuzuki responded. “And she’s not even on  Odo Island.”


“What!? But how do you know? Did you actually sense Yuki’s presents?” Mamiko said.


“Yes!” The Empress said in worry. “She’s on another Island and could be in trouble.”


The three Giantesses could see that their mother was right. So they went on a search mission to find Yuki and bring her home.


Back in Tokyo, Yuna was at her home, smiling calmly with the thoughts of Yuki visiting Tokyo. Her mother and two sisters noticed this themselves, and wondered why.


“You seem more relaxed tonight than usual, Yuna deer.” Jun, Yuna’s mother said.


“Oh, I am.” Yuna responded. “Just waiting for Yuki’s arrival.”


“Wow, she’s really lost it, has she?” Akari said.


“I don’t know.” Aoi said. “Sure, not everything is true. But you won’t know until it’s confirmed to be true.”


“Don’t tell me you're believing in our sister, are you?” Akari asked. But while Akari, Aoi and Jun were talking about Yuna, the same tremors from where they were felt at the restaurant were felt from Yuna’s house, and grew more powerful to become booming footsteps. Bouncing Jun, Akari and Aoi off while Yuna sat on the kitchen table with her tea like it was nothing.


“Geez, what the hell was that!? An Earthquake!?” Akari said.


“Oh, that’s just Yuki’s footsteps you’re feeling.” Yuna responded after she drank some of her tea.


“Wait a minute… You mean? You weren’t joking!?” Akari said in shock.


“Of course not.” Yuna said as she had more of her tea, as another powerful booming footstep was felt, causing her mother and two sisters to go off balance just as they got back up. And they weren’t the only ones who obviously felt it.


Panic was all over Tokyo as Yuki was now within the Japanese City Capitol. Her massive, but beautiful black high heeled shoes shook the whole Tokyo city like an Earthquake as she strolled along, with thousands, if not millions of the Tokyo Citizens screaming and fleeing for their lives as if it were a Kaiju Film. Yuki stopped and looked down at the tiny speck-sized humans fleeing from her, which gave her a not so pleasant look on her face as she put her hands on her hips and sighed quietly.


“I knew the Humans here wouldn’t think of me the same way the humans on Odo Island think of me.” She said, “They think I’m some sort of monster just because I’m a Giantess.”


“Still… I only came here to see Yuna. And that I shall.” Yuki said with determination. “But… Where does she live around here? I didn’t tell Yuna her address so I can know. ”


Yuki looked around the city, and thought Tokyo looked beautiful at night.


“Maybe I can explore Tokyo while I go find her.” She said to herself before continuing her stroll.


While she was doing so, sirens were heard while a P.A. System speaks to the citizens of Tokyo saying “Attention, Attention. A Mega Giantess is approaching Downtown Tokyo. All civilians still within the Downtown area are urged to stay off the boulevards. Seek immediate safety within nearby shelters.” as if they think Tokyo was doomed from being destroyed by a 2,000 foot Princess in a Silver Kimono.


Yuki took a detour within Downtown Tokyo as she’s still hearing the screams of the Panicking citizen below her. She stopped and saw a train bridge ahead of her. She took a few steps to get a closer look. As Yuki looked around the bridge, a Bullet Train full of passengers was heading towards the bridge, with the drivers and passengers unaware of the fact that Yuki was up ahead.


As the Bullet Train rounded a bend, the drivers saw Yuki from within a distance, shouted and slammed hard on the break, leaving their passengers off guard as to what just happened as the Bullet Train stopped right next to Yuki.


“Huh?” Yuki said to herself as she picked up the Locomotive with the drivers in it, along with the first three coaches of the Bullet Train. Sparks were shown from the electric poles connected to the train, for Bullet Trains are electric and Yuki was even disconnecting part of the train from the cables.


“Hmmm… So this is one of the public transportations Yuna was talking about? It’s so amazing that Humans would build these weird little things that they can even drive in.” Yuki said.


But she heard the screams of the panicked passengers from inside the coaches, and looked within the window to see the look on so many frightened passengers.


“Ah! Oh my!” Yuki said, blushing with embarrassment after realizing that everyone within the Bullet Train are terrified after part of the train is in her hands, while 2,000 feet above ground.


“I’m terribly sorry, tiny humans.” She apologized. “I only picked up part of your tiny vehicle you use for transportation because I was interested in it. I didn’t mean to frighten you all.”


She then put the Locomotive and the three coaches back down on the rails with the rest of the Bullet Train. “There you go. Back on the rails like before.” She said with a warm smile. “Now your train should run along now. I bet you all must have places to get to.”


And so the drivers in the locomotive did. They, along with the passengers, thought Yuki was a weird, yet kind-hearted Mega Giantess. Even some of the citizens thought the same thing after what they saw. As the Bullet Train disappeared, Yuki stepped over the bridge, and continued her stroll.


Meanwhile, a man at a buffet restaurant was having the time of his life. Yuki’s presence within Tokyo has caused everyone in the Buffet to evacuate with the man the only one inside.


“That oughta hold me.” He said, taking food from the kitchen. “Not a soul in sight. I just love Tokyo even more than before. Who would’ve thought that a Giant Woman would evacuate everyone here, leaving this buffet all to myself.”


He sat down at a table and prepared himself some wine as Yuki’s footsteps boomed from outside.


“One for me… And one for me.” He snickered. “I would ask for the waiter, but even he evacuated too. Kinda sad.”


Yuki however, noticed something from the window of the buffet, and went for a closer look to see the man all alone in it, causing the man to jump as he saw a massive blue eye peeking from the window.


“Excuse me, but isn’t this place closed for tonight?” Yuki asked.


“What? No! More like evacuated. All thanks to you, miss.” Laughed the Man.


“Well I’m sorry I’ve frightened you humans in your city, but it seems to me that you're stealing food you didn’t pay to eat.”


“Oh who are you speaking to me like that? You just came to town! You wanna hang around with me, you oughta learn some manners.”


“Well I never!” Yuki said as she stomped away. “The nerve of that human! Acting like I don’t know what manners are. Yuna would never act as rude as he is.”


She was so cross with the human male's rude remarks, she didn't watch where she was going and crushed not just one, but three abandoned warehouses under her black shoe.


“Ah! Oh no! I hope there weren't any humans in there.” Yuki said to herself. Worried she might have killed some humans by accidentally squishing them under her feet while being in some buildings. She calmed down and sighed with relief seeing that there are no dead bodies within the remains of the abandoned warehouses. Then she heard voices of someone talking about her. It felt like they were coming from Tokyo Tower, which they are.


It was a group of news reporters from Juban News. The same News Company Yuna works at. They were reporting what Yuki was doing.


“It's truly a scene unlike anything the world has ever seen.” One of them, who is a female reporter said. “And this is not a hoax. A Busty Giantess in what appears to be a silver kimono is strolling within the streets of Tokyo. Some have estimated her to be 2,000 feet tall. Yes, you heard me correctly. The Giantess is indeed standing at 2,000 feet in height. But with what she's doing begs the question. Is she a friend? Or is she a foe?”


“Are they talking about me?” Yuki thought to herself. Then she had an idea. “Maybe I can go talk to them so they can know me better. And maybe help me know where Yuna’s house is.”


As Yuki approached Tokyo Tower, the news reporters were now frightened, intimated by The Giant Princess's massive structure.


“Uh, excuse me.” She said to the tiny news reporters. “But I couldn't help but overhear you all reporting news about me, and thought you might want to interview me.”


“You… Want us to interview you?”


“Yes.”


So they did, and Yuki told them about where she came from, her family, how even her mother was a guardian of Odo Island and her friend Yuna. Yuki was even happy to learn that Yuna works with Juban News and told her where she's at.


“Thank you.” Yuki said as she headed off to see Yuna. “Oh, and I love how beautiful that tall structure you humans build.”


Meanwhile, Yuna and her family were still in their home until more news came from the radio.


“We were actually able to interview the Mega Giantess, believe it or not. Her name is Yuki Ishiro, and she's actually quite friendly regardless of how huge she is. She's even friends with Yuna Fujiwara. Juban News’ young journalist, and she came from an Island full of Giant Women called Titanica and is a guardian of Odo Island like her mother, Yuzuki. The Empress of her home land was so back in the 1950s. Yuna, if you are listening to this, then expect Yuki to visit your home.”


“So Yuki had an interview with Juban News.” Yuna said happily, as the booming of Yuki's footsteps still shook the house. They even got more powerful, indicating that Yuki's approaching Yuna's house.


Then a massive boom was felt, meaning one thing. Yuki was here. So Yuna, her mother and her two sisters went outside to see the 2,000 foot Giant Princess looming over their home. But she wasn't looking down at them. She was looking around, trying to find out which house was Yuna's. The neighbors screamed and felt for their lives just as everyone else in Tokyo did.


“Oh, where's Yuna's home?” Yuki said to herself. “They said it was here.”


“Yuki! Down here.” Yuna shouted.


Yuki looked down and saw Yuna and her family at their home, right next to her massive shoe.


“Oh, Yuna. There you are.” Yuki said as she sat down on her knees.


“Uhhh… Y-Yuna?” Jun said.


“Is that your friend you were talking about earlier?” Akari and Aoi added.


“Indeed she is.” Yuna answered. “Mother, Akari, Aoi. I would like you to meet Princess Yuki Ishiro of Titanica.


To Be Continued!

Chapter 4: Yuna and Yuki’s Night Out in Tokyo & The Ishiro Family to the Rescue by GTPS2

“And Yuki, this is my family.” Yuna said to her Giant Friend.


“Well it’s nice to meet you three.” Yuki said with a warm smile.


“Uh… Hi?” Akari said nervously.


Yuna’s Family were astounded to see such a huge Giantess looming over Tokyo. Yuki then explained to them that she was a guardian of Odo Island and that she was only trying to find Yuna's house when she arrived here. They all nodded, still in awe of the Mega Giant Princess.



"Mother, is it alright if me and Yuki hang out for the night?" Yuna said to her mother.


"Oh, uh... I don't see why not?" Jun said, not looking as nervous as Akari and Aoi. "Just... Please don't break anything."



"I'll try my best not to." Yuki said with a grin. "So, Yuna, what do you want to do for the night?"


"Well, Juban News mentioned that you're interested in seeing the city at night, Yuki. Why don't we go to the Tokyo Tower so I can see you from the top of the tower?" Yuna suggested.


Yuki smiled and nodded. "That sounds like a wonderful idea, Yuna. I've seen the Tokyo Tower when the news company you're working at were talking about me from. And seeing you in it should be amazing."



Yuna's family gave them some money for food and drinks before they left. Yuki, being a guardian of Odo Island, was more than capable of supporting herself. But Yuna insisted that she should pay her own way. As they walked through the city, Yuki made sure not to step on any buildings or cars as she was careful not to damage them. She was still a giant, but she didn't want to cause any trouble.



The Tokyo Tower loomed ahead of them, its bright lights reflecting off the buildings and streets below. Most of the citizens who hadn't evacuated were still trying to find shelter while some looked up at Yuki and even took some pictures of her. Yuki couldn't help but feel a sense of pride as she realized how much she stood out in this city. She was grateful to have Yuna by her side, someone who could relate to her giant size and unique background. She only hope that everyone else in Tokyo would see that she's not a bad Giantess.



They finally reached the tower. Yuki took Yuna out from her breasts and put her down so she can get to the top deck (Which was 250 Meters high). It was taking a while for Yuna to get to the top deck, but Yuki didn't mind. She gazed at how beautiful Tokyo Tower was at night, and even put her hand on the very top of the tower to compare her 2,000 foot height with Tokto Tower's 333 Meter (1,093 feet) height.


"I do admit that this tower's beautiful. Just not as tall as me." Yuki chuckled.


"Well, you are a giant after all, Yuki. But it's still impressive how one that's 2,000 feet tall can fit into the city without causing too much trouble." Yuna smiled.


Yuki bent down a bit to see Yuna in the windows of the top deck waving at her.


"You know, I find it amazing to live in a world where I'm the tallest thing you've ever seen. Looming over you whole is wonderful." Yuki said with a tilt of her head.


Yuna pondered for a minute, and had an idea. "While I do agree that it is so, I bet you can try being as small as a human here? Seeing as you showed me that your powers allow you to even shrink down to at least 9 feet tall."


"Well you are right about that. But why would you ask me that?" Yuki pondered.


"You'll see." Yuna replied as she walked to the elevator.


Yuki however, just sat there wondering what Yuna meant. Then after a while, Yuna came out from the entrance to the tower with two Premium Strawberry Ice Creams. Both have cones made out of paper which were crafted to look like the Tokyo Tower itself.


"Uh, Yuna? What do you have in your hands?" Yuki said.


"Just something for the both of us." Yuna said. "They're strawberry ice creams. All from The Tokyo Tower Cafe."


"You mean this little tower sells food?" Yuki replied with curiosity.


"Yes." Yuna replied. "And I thought maybe I'd get one for you too as part of your visit to Tokyo."


Yuki was now blushing. She didn't think Yuna would give her something like that. Then she thought of how she used her powers to shrink down to Human size for Odo Island's Festival, so she thought she could do the same at Tokyo, or anywhere else in Japan. So she stood back up, and used her powers to shrink down, and down, and down till she was 9 feet in height. She took the ice cream Yuna got for her and took a bite.


"It's good." Yuki said, realizing how delicious it tasted. "Thank you Yuna. This is very kind of you."


"No problem." Yuna replied.


All the citizens of Tokyo on the other hand were now confused. Earlier, they were all screaming in fear, fleeing for their lives from a 2,000 Giantess, but now that very Mega Giantess is 9 feet tall.


They look at Yuki with curiosity and wonder, taking pictures of her with their phones, while she enjoys the strawberry ice cream with Yuna. Yuki is grateful for Yuna's company, as she feels a little out of place in this city.



As they finish their ice cream, Yuna asks Yuki if she would like to visit any other places in Tokyo. She suggests going to the famous Shibuya Crossing as it is a popular tourist attraction. Yuki agreed because she has never been there before either.


The two of them walked through the streets of Tokyo, with everyone else looking at how tall Yuna still is. Towering over the humans, including Yuna at 9 feet in height. Soon they arrived at the Shibuya Station. The streets were bustling with people, and Yuki couldn't help but feel a little overwhelmed by the sheer number of them. She waved at the people with her warm smile as she and Yuna boarded the train. It was a bit cramped due to Yuki's 9 foot height, but she was able to sit down before the train took off.


The train ride was relatively short, and they soon arrived at Shibuya Station. They exited the station and were immediately greeted by the famous Shibuya Crossing. The pedestrian scramble was unlike anything Yuki had ever seen before, with people crossing the intersection in all directions. Yuki was fascinated by the organized chaos and couldn't help but watch the people for a while.


Yuna, however, had already spotted a famous landmark nearby. "Hey, Yuki! Have you heard of Hachiko?" she asked, leading Yuki to a nearby statue. It was a bronze statue of an Akita dog, which was famous for its loyalty to its owner, who would come to the Shibuya Station every day to greet the dog. The story goes that even after the owner's death, the dog continued to wait for him at the station every day for nine years, until it eventually passed away. The statue was erected in memory of the dog and its unwavering loyalty.


Yuki nodded, having heard about Hachiko before. She was curious to see the statue for herself. As they approached it, Yuna told Yuki about the story behind the statue, and how it had become a symbol of loyalty and devotion in Japan. Yuki listened intently, her eyes wide with fascination. They both stood in silence for a moment, paying their respects to the loyal dog, before continuing their walk through the bustling streets of Shibuya.


As they continued to explore the area, they stumbled upon a small alleyway lined with colorful food stalls. The aroma of delicious food filled the air, and Yuki's stomach growled in anticipation. Yuna suggested they try some local street food, and the two of them spent the next few hours sampling a variety of delicacies, from yakitori and takoyaki to matcha ice cream and mochi. They had a wonderful time, chatting and laughing as they shared their favorite dishes.


After satisfying their appetites, they decided to walk off their meal by visiting a nearby park. The park was beautiful, with cherry blossom trees in full bloom, providing a picturesque backdrop for picnics and relaxation. Yuki found a quiet spot under a tree and sat down, admiring the view while Yuna took a few pictures of her. The two of them spent the rest of the night people-watching and enjoying the peaceful atmosphere of the park


Then both Yuna and Yuki heard booming noises, which felt like footsteps from not just one Giantess, but four! One of them being more powerful than Yuki's at her 2,000 foot height.


"Are those footsteps from more Giantesses?" Yuna said. "But that's impossible. You're the only Giantess in Tokyo. Well, before you shrank down to 9 feet."


Then the two heard screaming from the citizens like when Yuki first came to Tokyo earlier, but there was a familiar, echoey voice that was heard from a distance, calling "Yuki? Where are you? You around here? Oh, your sister should be around here somewhere girl.".


"That's mother's voice." Yuki said. "She and my three sisters are here."


And they were. Empress Yuzuki, Mamiko and the Twins Eiko and Edisu were all in Tokyo, hoping that Yuki's alright.


"Oh Yuki, I hope you're okay." Empress Yuzuki called out. Even if Yuzuki was 4,000 feet tall, she couldn't see Yuki anywhere. But Yuna and Yuki saw The Mega Giant Empress looming over the buildings surrounding them. Yuki could feel a lump forming in her throat as she saw her family looking for her. She knew she had to return to her true size to let her family know she's alright.


So she used her powers to return to her 2,000 foot height, put Yuna in her breasts, and called out to her mother and three sisters.


"Mother, Sisters, I'm here!" she shouted, her voice booming across the city. The three of them looked ahead, relieved to see that Yuki was unharmed. They hurried over to her, and Empress Yuzuki enveloped her in a giant hug.


"We were so worried about you, dear," she said as hugged her eldest daughter by her massive breasts (Seeing as Yuki was half of her mother's 4,000 foot height). "But why did you leave our island and came here for?" She asked, concern written all over her face.


"Well, Mother, I wanted to see the world and experience new things. I wanted to see what life was like outside of our island and meet new people. I wanted to grow as a person, just like you and my sisters did." Yuki explained. Then she looked down at her giant breasts, where Yuna was snugged in. "And... it's because my tiny friend Yuna wanted me to visit here."


Empress Yuzuki smiled softly, her warm, giant hand patting her eldest daughter's shoulder. "I understand, dear. It's important for us to explore the world and grow as individuals. But I must remind you that the outside world can be dangerous, and you must always be careful. You are a beloved member of our family, and we cannot afford to lose you."


"Uh... Mother?" Mamiko said, pointing down below.


They all looked down and saw every human citizen of Tokyo, looking up at Yuki's Family.


"This is Yuki's Family!?" One citizen exclaimed.


"Her mother's Huge!!!" A Female Citizen said.


"That one Giantess with the white hair and wearing the Blue Kimono is so beautiful! It's like she's an Ocean Goddess!" Another said.


"Oh my..." Mamiko said, looking blush over someone calling her a Goddess.


"Do you think the youngest are twins?" One said to another.


"I don't know. They are very identical from each other. The only difference being that one's ponytail is on the opposite side compared to her twin." The other citizen said.


Eiko and Edisu chuckled at what the humans thought of them. Yuzuki on the overhand looked around, seeing how huge she is compared to Tokyo, and how the humans reacted to her. Yuki, being her eldest daughter, was standing at 2,000 feet in height, but Yuzuki, Yuki's Mother and Empress of Titanica, was twice Yuki's height by 4,000 feet.


"Oh, uhh, hehe... Hello." Yuzuki said feeling blushed. But then she thought of something.


"You know what? Seeing as Yuki came here by Yuna's request, and now that we're all here too... Why not we explore this new land too." Yuzuki said. "Uh, what is this land called?"


"Japan." Yuki responded "And this is Tokyo. The Capital City of Japan."


Empress Yuzuki smiled, her giant face showing interest. "Well then, let's explore this city of Tokyo, shall we?" she asked, her voice booming across the city.


Then a rumbled was felt, which meant one thing. Tokyo was about to have an Earthquake. While this one is no were are power as the quakes Yuki's Homeland gets, it's at least powerful enough to do some damage to the city, and even get a good amount of humans killed in it.


The Five Mega Giantesses looked down and saw that everyone was now taking shelter from a natural disaster. Most of them however, weren't safe yet, and could get killed. Then Yuki had an idea.


"Mother, I have an idea." She said to her mother, who looked at her curiously. "Why don't we use our abilities to protect the people and minimize the damage?" She asked, as she remembered that she has powers, meaning that her mother and sister have powers of their own.


Empress Yuzuki raised an eyebrow. "You mean... use our powers to save human lives?" She asked.


"Yes, Mother. Before I came here, I knew that even you didn't want me to visit other lands besides Odo Island because of how Humans would think of me as some rampaging monster. But given the circumstances and the fact that Yuna wanted me to come here... I think this will be our chance to further prove to every human in Japan that we're not bad Giantesses." Yuki said.


Empress Yuzuki smiled, feeling proud of her eldest daughter. "Very well, dear. You have my blessing. Let us show the humans of Japan that they have nothing to fear from us. Let's begin."


Without another word, Yuzuki, Eiko, Edisu, Mamiko and Yuki focused their minds and summoned their powers. They felt a surge of energy flow through their giant bodies as they prepared to protect Tokyo from the impending earthquake. Yuzuki, as the Empress of Titanica, could manipulate the earth and stone to form protective barriers around vulnerable areas. Eiko, a skilled healer, could use her powers to mend injuries and soothe panicked minds. Edisu, the elementalist, could control the wind and water to mitigate the damage caused by the earthquake.


Mamiko, Yuki's younger sister, and Yuzuki's second daughter, had water powers. She could control and manipulate water to her will, like create water shields and walls, or even form water bullets to attack.


As the earth began to tremble, the five giantesses sprang into action. Yuzuki focused on forming a massive dome-like shield around Tokyo, using her earth and stone manipulation abilities. Eiko and Edisu took to the skies, using their elemental powers to control the wind and water, guiding them toward the earthquake's epicenter. Mamiko stayed close to the ground, creating a network of water barriers around buildings and other vulnerable structures.


And Yuki, as the daughter of the Empress, could harness the energy of the earth itself to enhance their abilities and empower those around her.


As the earth began to shake violently beneath them, the five giantesses spread out across the city, each taking on their own area to protect. Buildings began to crumble, but where Yuzuki's barriers stood, they remained untouched. People screamed in panic, but where Eiko passed, their wounds healed and their spirits calmed. Water gushed from the streets as Edisu controlled the flow, washing away debris and minimizing flooding. And Yuki, standing tall amidst the chaos, her black hair, now glowing in a light blue light up the night, felt the energy of the earth surge through her, amplifying her sisters' powers and giving strength to those around her.


The earthquake continued for what felt like an eternity, but thanks to the efforts of the five giantesses, the damage was limited. Buildings that would have collapsed now stood tall, people who would have been injured or killed were instead saved. When the tremors finally subsided, the giantesses gathered at the center of the city, panting heavily from their exertions.


Yuzuki, the Empress, looked around at the city she and her four daughters had just protected. "Well done, my daughters," she said, her voice strong and proud. "Our actions today have shown the people of Tokyo that we mean them no harm. It is my hope that this will be the first step towards building a lasting peace between our races."


Eiko, one of the Twins nodded. "Well you know. With any luck, our actions will inspire other giantesses to follow suit and help humanity."


"That would be nice Eiko." Yuiki replied. "But I don't think we would be able to have thousands of Mega Giantesses in Japan."


"Hehehe... Right." Eiko said.


The next morning, The Japan Prime Minister congratulated The Ishiro Family, who even Yuzuki, Mamiko, Eiko and Edisu were shrunken down to human size like Yuki did, about their heroic deeds the night before. The citizens of Tokyo, still reeling from the aftermath of the earthquake, couldn't help but feel a sense of awe and gratitude towards the giantesses who had protected them. News of their selfless actions spread like wildfire, and soon people from all over the world were praising them as heroes.


Even Yuki, Yuzuki's eldest daughter and Yuna's friend, was given the title "Yuki: Giant Princess of Japan."


However, hiding from the shadows, was Yuna's old School Bully, Sakura Kurenai, who was the only human who grew jealous of not just Yuki's family of Giantesses, but even of Yuna. To think that not only was she right the whole time, but a family of five Mega Giantesses are hero's of Tokyo is something Sakura would have something to say about it. But she didn't know what.


I shouldn't tell more, or I'll end up spoiling the next chapters.


To Be Continued!

Chapter 5: Yuna and The Ishiro Sisters in Osaka by GTPS2

Now that Yuki and her Family of Mega Giantesses are hero’s of Japan, they get to visit whenever they want.


One Spring Day, Yuna was with Yuki, Mamiko, Eiko and Edisu as they visited the City of Osaka, which was almost 300 Miles away from Tokyo. The Four Mega Giant Princesses' footsteps shook Osaka. They approached the city with welcome arms and cheers with Yuna snugged in Yuki's Giant Breasts like always.


"Oh my! Look at all these tiny Humans!" Mamiko exclaimed, gazing at the bustling crowd below. "I can't believe so many people would want to see us!"


"Well we did save everyone in Tokyo from a dreadful Earthquake." Yuki said.


"Yep, and it was actually a great idea for Yuki to visit Japan months ago." Eiko said.


"I definitely agreed. And we always love visiting here. We really do feel like Giants in the Human World." Eiko's Twin Edisu added.


The sisters descended upon the city, their true giantesses sizes dwarfing the skyscrapers and causing awe and wonder among the citizens. They marveled at the vibrant neon lights, the bustling markets, and the unique architecture that made Osaka so distinct from Tokyo. As they walked through the streets, people waved, their tiny hands barely visible against the giants' towering forms. Then Yuki saw something in the distance.


"Huh?" Yuki said as she walked towards it for a better look, with Mamiko, Eiko and Edisu following her.


What Yuki saw was the Osaka Castle, which was 55 Meters (180 feet) in height, meaning that Yuki, being a 2,000 foot Giantess, was looming over the tiny Japanese Castle just as Tokyo, Osaka and everything else.


"What a cute tiny castle." Yuki said as she gazed at the Osaka Castle.


"Oh that?" Yuna said. "That's the Osaka Castle. It's one of Japan's Famous Landmarks."


"Really?" Yuki said, turning to her friend.


Yuki's three Mega Giantess sisters approached the castle, marveling at its intricate design and ancient history. Yuki, being the tallest sister, could be big enough to put the castle's in her hand like it's a model set. The sight was nothing short of breathtaking for the citizens below, who watched in awe as the gentle giants explored the grounds and interacted with the castle's staff.


"This is incredible!" Eiko exclaimed, her voice booming across the castle grounds. "I can't believe how much history and culture Osaka has to offer!"


The four sister's decided to shrink down to their human sizes just to explore more of Osaka Castle. Of course, Yuki had to put Yuna back down in solid ground first before doing so.


As they walked around the castle, they discovered the various buildings and exhibits that were dedicated to Japan's history and culture. They learned about the Samurai, the Feudal System, and even tried on traditional Japanese clothing. Yuna was particularly fascinated by the stories of the female Samurai, or "Onna-Bugeisha," who defied gender roles and fought alongside men in battle.


"That's amazing!" Yuki exclaimed, her eyes wide with admiration. "I never knew about these brave women."


The sisters spent the rest of the day exploring the castle grounds and taking in the sights and sounds of Osaka. Then they grew back to their Mega Giantess Heights and wandered through the bustling markets, sampling delicious street food and marveling at the unique items on sale. Their giant forms drew even more attention as they navigated through the crowds, occasionally stopping to pose for selfies with delighted tourists.


One of the citizens had a photo taken of him leaning on the Fingernail of Yuki's beautiful Index Finger (Which the fingernail was triple the size of the man's height), making Yuki blush with happiness.


Mamiko, had a few humans in her breasts, which she too blushed, but with how some of them are wiggling in her giant boobs.


Eiko had some male humans playing on her sandal clad feet, while her twin sister Edisu chuckled, which Eiko didn't find funny.


Soon they went on their stroll again, and as they continued doing so, Yuki spotted a small park nearby and suggested they stop for a rest. Yuki, Mmiko, Eiko and Edisu sat down on the grass. Their beautifully massive forms loomed over the park as they watched the children played on the swings and slide nearby. Yuna couldn't help but feel a pang of nostalgia as she remembered her own childhood days spent at parks like this one.


"This brings back so many memories," she sighed, her voice soft and melancholy.


"What memories?" Yuki asked, tilting her head at her speck-sized friend in curiosity.


"Oh, just... things from when I was little," Yuna replied, smiling softly. "I used to love coming to parks like this one. It was always so much fun playing on the swings and slides."


"I'm sure it was." Yuki replied. Then she thought of something. "You know, I think me and my sisters should try dressing in different outfits."


"Really?" Yuna said.


"Well of course. Our powers can do almost anything. But never tried to use them to change our outfits."


"You know, that does sound like a good idea." Mamiko added.


The four Mega Giantess sisters, Yuki, Mamiko, Eiko, and Edisu, contemplated the idea of using their powers to change their outfits. They had always been curious about the possibility, and now seemed like the perfect opportunity to give it a try. After some discussion, they decided on a plan: they would each choose a different theme for their outfits, something that represented their individual personalities and interests.


Yuki, who is the oldest of the sisters, chose a business outfit like Yuna's, but in the same enchanting shades of silver as her Kimono Outfit. It had a Jacket covering her shirt along with a tight skirt. Her new outfit even showed her long, beautiful legs and her black leather shoes she had with her Kimono Outfit as well.


Mamiko decided on a casual outfit. She now wore a blue casual dress with a belt and a light blue jacket to go with it, with her long white hair tied back in a ponytail. Her new shoes were a pair of white, low heeled shoes. Her casual attire emphasized her approachable and friendly personality, and she looked just as stunning as she did in her traditional kimono.


Eiko and Edisu, who are twins, both chose a School Uniform, which has a gray formal vest with a long sleeved sailor uniform, dark red ribbon tied in the center, dark gray skirt, white knee-high socks, and black shoes.


The Citizens of Osaka gazed at the four Mega Giantesses' new outfits. Especially Yuki's, who looked like she's a Mega giant Business Woman off to work.


"Well Yuna. What do you think?" Yuki said.


Yuna looked at them, admiring their new outfits. They each looked stunning in their own unique way, and the choice of themes perfectly reflected their personalities. She smiled warmly at them. "They look wonderful. Each of you has chosen an outfit that suits you perfectly."


"So, shall we continue our stroll?" Yuki said as she picked up Yuna in her hand.


"Sure." Yuna said, feeling excited about the rest of their adventure.


"Then it's settled." Yuki said as she put Yuna in her giant breasts.


As they continued their stroll, the humans still looked up at the four Mega Giantess Sister's Outfits. Yuki can tell how the tiny humans below her are admiring even her outfit the most. Being dressed in a business suit made it look like she resembled a powerful and successful businesswoman, looming over the city. A Hot Businesswoman to be exact.


Their walk led them to the bustling downtown area of Osaka. The streets were teeming with people, cars, and neon signs. The four sisters towered over the city, feeling a sense of power and majesty that came with their immense size. As they walked, they couldn't help but draw the attention of everyone around them.


Yuki, in her business attire, exuded an air of authority and confidence. She felt like she could conquer the world with just a flick of her finger. People gaped at her in awe, marveling at her beauty and grace. Even Yuna, who was normally unfazed by such attention, found herself feeling a little starstruck by her massive friend's presence.


Mamiko, dressed in her casual outfit, attracted a different kind of crowd. Children ran up to her, giggling and pointing at her shoes. They were fascinated by her height and the fact that she could fit their entire school in her palm. Eiko and Edisu, twins as they were, drew admirers of their own. Young women wanted to emulate their schoolgirl uniforms, while older men found them cute and innocent.


The sisters continued to walk, enjoying the attention and the unique perspectives their new height afforded them. Yuki, still in her business attire, marveled at the intricate designs of the buildings around them. She wondered what it would be like to run a company in a place like this, to make decisions that could shape the city's future. The thought filled her with a newfound sense of purpose and ambition.


Mamiko, dressed in her casual outfit, felt a connection to the people around her that she hadn't experienced before. She smiled and waved at children, who ran up to her giggling and shyly offered her flowers. Her heart swelled with love for these tiny beings, and she felt a renewed appreciation for the simple joys of life.


Eiko and Edisu, the twins, continued to attract attention from both young women and older men. They blushed and smiled shyly, enjoying the feeling of being admired. As they walked, they marveled at the sights around them: the towering skyscrapers, the bustling streets, and the people from all walks of life. They felt a sense of belonging in this vibrant city, despite their giantess size.


Yuna, still held securely in Yuki's giant cleavage, took in the sights and sounds of Osaka with a sense of awe and wonder. She had never experienced anything quite like this before. The city was a symphony of movement and light, and she felt privileged to be a part of it, even if only for a little while.


As they continued their stroll, the sisters encountered a group of people gathered around a food stall. The tantalizing aroma of grilled meat and seafood wafted through the air, and Yuki's stomach growled in response. Without hesitation, she approached the vendor and ordered a feast for all of them. The tiny humans looked up at her in surprise, their eyes wide with disbelief. Of course, Yuki and her three sisters had to shrink down to eat.


Yuki, still in her business attire, was the first to try the food. She took a bite of the grilled eel and closed her eyes in delight. The sweet, smoky flavor exploded in her mouth, reminding her of the countless dinners she had shared with her parents back home. As she savored each bite, she couldn't help but feel grateful for this unexpected adventure that had brought her to Osaka.


Mamiko, dressed in her casual outfit, tried a skewer of chicken and shrimp. The succulent meat melted in her mouth, releasing a burst of umami flavors that left her wanting more. Yuna however couldn't believe how much food Yuki and her sisters had ordered, making it seem like the four sister's had a BIG appetite. But then again, they are Mega Giantesses, and Yuki or one of her sisters could easily eat for an entire village, even at their true Mega Giantess sizes.


Eiko and Edisu, the twins, took turns trying different dishes, marveling at the variety of flavors and textures. They couldn't help but feel grateful for their height, as it allowed them to enjoy the food without any trouble. They savored every bite, making sure to share their experiences with each other, their voices barely audible over the bustling crowd around them.


Yuki, still lost in thought about her newfound ambitions, found herself drawn to the sound of a nearby fountain. She led the others to a small park where a beautifully sculpted fountain gushed forth, water cascading down into a serene pool. The setting sun cast a warm glow over the scene, painting the water in hues of orange and pink. The sisters sat down on a nearby bench, watching the water dance before them as they finished their meal.


Eiko and Edisu, the twins, were particularly fascinated by the fountain. They had never seen anything like it back home. They marveled at the intricate carvings on the stone and tried to guess how many years it must have taken to create such a masterpiece. They never had any fountains like in Yuki's Homeland. They could one day build something similar one day.


Yuna, still held securely in Yuki's arm as they watched the fountain. She couldn't help but feel a sense of awe and admiration for them. They were beautiful, strong, kind and not to mention busty for Yuki and Mamiko. She had welcomed Yuki and her family into her life with open arms, just as Yuki welcomed Yuna into her life. Treating her like one of their own. In that moment, she knew that she would always cherish the time she spent with them. But what about Yuki's Mother Yuzuki? What was she doing this whole time?


Well, you’ll soon find out in the next chapter.


To Be Continued!

Chapter 6: Empress Yuzuki’s old friend by GTPS2

Yuzuki was strolling within Koriyama. Just up North of Tokyo. From the little town to the village. Because Yuzuki’s the biggest Giantess in the world by 4,000 feet, her massive, but beautiful royal blue high heeled shoes shook the ground and everything within a 5 mile radius like an Earthquake with every step she took. The drastic size difference between Yuzuki and the town made it look like the tallest building in Koriyama couldn’t even reach the heels of her footwear. You could say that this was an Earthquake the Humans would rather live with than a real Earthquake.


The Giant Empress’ long, wavy black hair flowed through the wind as she strolled through all of Koriyama. But being so huge meant her footstep can make some humans lose their balance. Yuzuki noticed this and said “Sorry everyone”.


Then she saw what was the Koriyama Castle. She walked over and bent down for a closer look. It was even smaller than the Osaka Castle (Like 20 Meters or something), and Yusuki thought it was cute. Then she noticed something else from the castle. There was Wall and Moat covered in Green Grass, a Yanagisawa Bunko (Meaning Japanese for Library) and there were some Cherry Blossom Trees around it. But she also noticed something else. There were ruins of what appeared to be the old main keep of Koriyama Castle.


The Tourists who were there told her about how The Koriyama Castle was destroyed during the Meiji Era (From 1868-1912) after the dissolution of the Edo Shogunate, but the inner moat and stone walls are still in good condition.


“Oh my, that’s terrible!” Yuzuki said. “But at least some of the castle’s still intact.”


She looked over the wall and noticed a young girl, no older than ten years old, playing by the moat with a ball. She had black hair tied in a ponytail and was wearing a traditional Japanese kimono. Yuzuki couldn't help but feel a pang of nostalgia. The girl looked so much like Yuki used to when she was that age.


As she watched, the girl let out a sigh of frustration and kicked the ball across the moat, sending it flying into the ruins of the old keep. The 4,000 foot Empress frowned, knowing that the girl would probably not be able to retrieve the ball without assistance. She decided to step in and help the young girl.


Carefully, Yuzuki reached her MASSIVE but beautiful and perfectly shaped hand over the stone wall, taking great care not to disturb any of the ancient mortar or bricks. The young girl thought seeing such huge female hands was incredible.


She gently picked up the ball and tossed it back over the wall, right into the girl's waiting hands. "Thank you!" the girl exclaimed gratefully, bowing deeply. "You're welcome," Yuzuki replied with a warm smile, feeling a surge of happiness in her chest.


Later, Yuzuki was in a forest. Her towering structure even loomed over the trees, casting a cool shadow over the lush greenery. She was alone, enjoying the peace and quiet of the woods. As she walked, she thought about her conversation with the young girl at the castle. It had been so long since she had felt such a strong connection with someone her own age.


Then she heard male-ish voice saying "I never thought I'd see her again."


Yuzuki turned around and saw a man, 76 Years of age, with silver hair, a mustache and an athletic build, standing at a temple beside a road. He wore a simple kimono, tied at the waist with a sash, and sandals on his feet. She didn't know who the man was, and how he knew her, so she walked towards the Temple and bent down.


"I'm sorry, but... Have we... Met?" The Mega Giant Empress said.


"As a matter of fact we have. Back in 1954 when you first came here and revealed yourself as a Giantess." He said, which caused Yuzuki to remember the man's similar looks to a boy on Odo Island during that time.


"Hiroshi? Is that you?" Yuzuki said.


The man, Hiroshi, smiled warmly. "It's good to see you again, Yuzuki. You haven't aged since then. Although you have... well... Gotten taller than you were 40 years ago."


"Well I'm not getting any younger nor older. But on the other hand... I'm not growing any bigger either." Yuzuki chuckled as she lifted up her huge breasts.


Hiroshi laughed as well, feeling the same sense of familiarity and comfort he had back then. "Even back in 1954, you were always so confident for a Natural Born Mega Giantess, Yuzuki. It's good to see that some things never change."


"Yeah. But why did you left Odo Island?" Yuzuki wondered. "The last time I saw you was in 1962. While I was a Guardian to that very Island."


Hiroshi's expression turned solemn. "I had my reasons, Yuzuki. I had to move on with my life. But I never forgot about you, or the time we spent together. I often wondered how you were doing all these years." He paused, looking up at the titanic beauty with a mix of sadness and fondness. "I wish things could have been different."


Yuzuki nodded, understanding all too well the weight of his words. "And I wish I could have stayed there with you, Hiroshi. But I was afraid that everyone in Japan would think of me as a monster due to the fact that I'm a Mega Giantess. But that was until Yuki, my eldest daughter visit Tokyo by request of her tiny human friend, Yuna Fujiwara, and how me and my family saved Tokyo from that Earthquake months ago. At least I knew that you were out somewhere in Japan, living your life."


Hiroshi looked at Yuzuki, his expression softening. "And I'm glad to see that you've found happiness, Yuzuki. Even a Mega Giantess like you deserve it. You've always been special." He paused, hesitating for a moment before asking, "Would you... would you like to spend some time with me? Maybe catch up on old times?"


Yuzuki smiled warmly. "I'd like that, Hiroshi. I'd really like that." They stood there for a moment, lost in thought and memories, before turning to leave the temple. As they walked down the forest, with Hiroshi in her giant breasts, the sunlight filtering through the leaves above them, they felt a sense of comfort and belonging that they hadn't experienced in decades.


They talked about their lives, about the changes they had seen in the world, about Yuzuki's homeland, Titanica. Hiroshi shared stories of his travels, his work as an artist, and the people he had met along the way. Yuzuki listened intently, feeling a connection to him that went beyond their shared history as giants.


As they walked, the forest around them seemed to fade away, replaced by a vivid memory from the past. They were standing on the shores of Odo Island, the ocean breeze tugging at their clothes, the salty air filling their lungs. Yuzuki looked out at the water, remembering how she had first discovered Odo Island after exploring outside of her home island. How she was a 2,000 foot Giant Princess to a 4,000 foot Empress.


"I still remember when I first saw you, Hiroshi. You were just a boy back then. You had this... spark. It was like I could see the artist you were going to become." Yuzuki said, her voice tinged with nostalgia. "I always thought that if anyone could understand what it was like to be a giant, it would be you."


Yuzuki walked in silence for a moment, lost in both hers and Hiroshi's memories. The forest around them seemed to fade away, replaced by the image of a small village perched on the edge of a cliff. It was here that they had met, where their story began.


Hiroshi glanced over at Yuzuki, her towering form casting a long shadow across the ground. "You know, Yuzuki, back then I was so in awe of you. Of your size, your beauty, your strength. But as I grew older, I started to see past that. I saw the loneliness, the isolation. The burden of being a Mega Giantess who guards Odo Island. That you wanted to explore more lands other than Odo." He paused, searching for the right words. "You were more than just a giant to me, Yuzuki. You were my friend."


They continued walking, with Yuna's booming steps now slower, more measured. The forest around them was dense with life, the air rich with the scent of earth and vegetation. Yuzuki's massive breasts swayed gently with each step, the soft flesh of her belly brushing against Hiroshi's back as the Mega Giant Empress walked. He could feel her warmth, her presence, and it was comforting in a way he couldn't quite describe. Like it was that of a Goddess.


"I remember when you first helped me explore Odo Island," Yuzuki said, her voice a gentle echoey rumble. "I was so honored that you trusted me, that you wanted my help. Despite our drastic size difference, our bond was one that grew stronger as we explored the island together. We shared so many experiences, so many adventures. It was like we were two sides of the same coin."


As they continued walking, the forest began to give way to a clearing, revealing a small, crystalline lake nestled among the trees. The sunlight danced on the water's surface, reflecting a thousand different shades of blue and green. Yuzuki paused at the edge of the lake, gazing out at her reflection in the water.


"This place holds a special meaning for me, Hiroshi. It was here that I discovered my passion for painting. I would spend hours watching the light dance on the water, trying to capture its beauty on canvas. And I always felt like you were there with me, encouraging me, guiding me." She turned to face him, her expression softening. "You may have been a tiny human, but you were always more than that to me."


Yuzuki knelt down, the tips of her fingers barely touching the surface of the lake. Her reflection rippled, distorting the image of her towering form. She closed her eyes, feeling the weight of her memories settle upon her shoulders. The years had not been kind to her. That she had to keep her true size a secret by daytime on Odo Island. How she had to hide her true form beneath a cloak of invisibility. The loneliness and isolation she had endured. But thanks to Hiroshi, she felt confident in showing her true Giantess Size to every Human on Odo Island by daytime. Knowing that she became a Guardian since then. And that she had shared her life with a human as special as Hiroshi.


"You know, Hiroshi," Yuzuki began, her voice barely above a whisper. "There was a time when I thought I would never find peace. That I would always be alone. But you changed that. You showed me what it meant to be truly seen. To be truly loved. You gave me the strength to face my fears, to embrace my true self. And for that, I will be forever grateful."


She reached out her massive hand, its palm larger than even Yuki's, and gently cupped Hiroshi's face. His tiny features were illuminated by the sunlight reflecting off the lake, and for a moment, Yuzuki could almost see him as he once was, a small, curious boy with a heart as big as the world. She sighed, the warmth of her breath tickling his cheeks.


"You know, Hiroshi," she said softly, "I've often wondered what became of you. Where you went, what you saw. Did you ever find love? Did you find a place where you belonged?" Her eyes searched his, filled with a mix of curiosity and hope. "I wish I did... But no. I did however, gave birth to not just one, but four lovely Giant daughters." And Yuzuki told him about Yuki, Mamiko, Eiko & Edisu.


The sun dipped below the horizon, casting the lake in a golden glow. The air grew cooler, and the last rays of light danced across the water, reflecting like a million tiny jewels. Yuzuki lowered her hand, her fingers curling into the earth. She felt a sudden, overwhelming sense of peace wash over her.


"I often wonder what my life would have been like if you had stayed with me. If we could have shared our lives together. With you as my tiny speck-sized Emperor." She said, her voice gentle and contemplative. "I can only imagine the adventures we would have had, the places we would have seen." Her eyes drifted back to the lake, her memories painting a vivid picture in her mind. "But, Hiroshi, I also know that you found your own path. You found your own happiness. And for that, I am truly happy for you."


The stars began to twinkle in the sky above, their light reflecting off the water below. Yuzuki stood up, her massive form casting a shadow over the entire clearing. Then it was time for Hiroshi to head back home. Yuzuki put him back down at his Temple and waved goodbye.


"Hiroshi," she said softly, her voice carrying across the still air. "I want you to know that no matter what, you will always have a place in my heart. And I will always be here for you. You are my little speck-sized Emperor, and nothing will ever change that."


To Be Continued!

Chapter 7: Yuna, the Beautiful Mega Giantess by GTPS2

Yuna was glad that Yuki was able to visit her along with her family and explore all of Japan. But there was still something else going on in her head. She remembered how she spent time with Yuki on Titanica. The home to Yuki’s race of Mega Giantesses and how she felt left out. She even remembered her fantasy of being a Giantess herself and wondered if it was possible for her to become one herself.


“Oh Yuki. I hope that I too can be a Mega Giantess and be with you forever.” She said, in her room on a Moonlight. But what did she mean by being with Yuki forever? That meant one thing. Yuna was in love with Yuki.


Next day, Yuki came over to visit Yuna in Tokyo. The Mega Giant Princess was overjoyed to see her tiny friend. They spent the day exploring the city. Yuki even had something she wanted to show to Yuna. It was a beautiful silver crystal that was small enough for Yuki to put on like a necklace.


"Yuki, what is that?" Yuna asked, curious.


"It's called a 'Love Crystal'. It's a special item that we Mega Giantesses use to express our love and devotion to one another. The one I'm wearing now is a gift from my mother."


"Woah, it's beautiful." Yuna said. "If only it was small enough for me to wear it on me."


"Same with me Yuna." Yuki said. But Yuna also noticed something from the Love Crystal. It felt like it had some magic in it. She would've ask Yuki about it, but she decided not to and spend time with Yuki.


Later, Yuki sat down at a Mountain, eating Trees full of Ume's (Which are Japanese plums) while Yuna was in her giant breasts. Yuna was amazed that Yuki can eat trees full of fruits. She watched as the Mega Giant Princess took a hand full of them and put them in her mouth like they were fruit snacks.


Yuna asked if she can try some of the Ume's, and Yuki said yes. Yuna took one of the plums and held it in her hand, marveling at its size compared to her. She put it up to her mouth, but realized that she would need to use her teeth to bite into it. She hesitated, not wanting to damage the fruit or hurt herself.


"Here, let me help you with that" Yuki said, reaching out with one of her long, delicate fingers. She gently took the plum from Yuna and used her sharp nail to score it. Then, she bit into it, revealing the juicy flesh inside. The sweetness of the fruit filled the air, and Yuna's mouth watered.


Yuki offered the half-eaten plum back to Yuna, who hesitantly took it. With a deep breath, she bit into the fruit, feeling the soft flesh give way beneath her teeth. The sweetness exploded in her mouth, overwhelming her senses. She had never tasted anything so delicious in her life.


As they enjoyed the rest of the Ume's, Yuki noticed the way Yuna looked at her. There was a certain longing in her eyes, a desire to be closer to Yuki. She wondered what Yuna was feeling.


"Everything okay Yuna?" Yuki said.


"Oh! It's nothing. Just want to say thank you for helping me with that Ume." Yuna said, hiding her desires to be a Mega Giantess.


Later, Yuki brought Yuna back home, but before she left Tokyo to open a portal otside of the city to her homeland, she somehow dropped the Love Crystal in Ueno Park.


Night came in Tokyo. Yuna, her mother Jun, her older sister Akari and younger sister Aoi were walking down the street after having Sushi. Then she saw the Tokyo Police and The Japanese Military by the Ueno Park. They were keeping Yuki's Love Crystal Safe.


"What's going here?" Yuna asked the Japanese Soldiers.


"Ah Yuki dropped this huge crystal of hers before she left. We're keeping it safe until she comes back."


"Really?" Yuna said as she stared at the huge crsytal, while feeling the sense from it's magic. "Would it be alright if I took a closer look?"


The Military would refuse, but seeing as Yuna is Yuki's friend, and the very journalist who reported about Yuki being the guardian of Odo Island, they thought they let her do so.


"Yuna? What are you doing?" Akari said as Yuna stepped closer and closer to Yuki's Love Crystal.


Her eyes reflect the light of the Giant Crystal as it glowed in the night. She wondered if it can help turn her into a Giantess, and there was only one way to find out. She put her hand at the crystal, and just like that, it's glowing light grew brighter, looking like it would've blinded Yuna's eyeslight. She shut her eyes are the Crystal's light shined brightly all over Tokyo. Then the light faded, and Yuna's Family saw her still standing, with her hand on her head. But something felt... off about her.


"Yuna!? Are you... alright?" Jun asked her daughter.


"I'm fine Mother. I just..." Before she could finish, she saw that she was 9 feet tall compared to her family.


"What the?" She exclaimed. "Did you all got smaller?"


"No Yuna." Akari said. "You got taller!"


Yuna was surprised to learn about this. But something else was happening with her. Yuna's breasts got bigger till they were the same size as Yuki's. Yuna put her hands on her now Giant Breasts, wondering if what she thought work, and what happened next would answer her question. Yuna started to grow.


"Woah, Yuna you're growing!" Aoi exclaimed as she saw her older sister growing. Yuna grew taller and taller. To 20 feet, then 60 feet. Then 90 feet, to 164 feet, 328 feet and still growing.


Everyone watched as Yuna continued to grow even bigger by the minute. She soon surpass the height of Tokyo Tower, and yet she continued growing bigger and bigger by the minute. Then her outfit had transformed like it was one of those Magical Girl Anime's.


After her magical transformation, Yuna stopped at 500 Meters (1640 ft). Not only that, but instead of her grey business outfit, she wore a beautiful Kimono like Yuki's, but in an enchanting white with purple flowers and a big bow at the back of her outfit. She also wore high heels like Yuki, but in Peal White. Yuna's face turned to a joyful look.


"No way!" She said, feeling very happy. "My fantasy has come true!"


That Crystal had some magic that was related to Yuna's love for Yuki, granting Yuna her desires to be with the Mega Giant Princess. Yuna was no longer a human anymore. She has now become a Mega Giantess!


Yuna looked all over Tokyo, knowing that she's now looming over the whole city while everyone was astounded by the fact that Juban News' Journalist is now a Mega Giantess. Then she looke down at her mother and two sisters looking up at her.


"Don't be afraid mother and dear sisters. It's only me." Yuna said as she picked up Jun, Akari and Aoi and put them in her giant breasts. "There you go. Oh, and I should keep this in a very safe spot until Yuki comes back here for it."


That safe spot Yuna was referring to was her breasts.


"Ahhh, smell that fresh air." She said as she took a deep, calm breath. Then she noticed the Military was still here.


"You all don't have to worry about keeping an eye on Yuki's Love Crystal. I'll take care of it." She said as she started taking her first stroll as a Giantess, leaving the Japanese Military sitting there. "Uh... Okay?" One of the officers said, not sure how to react to this development.


Yuna walked around Tokyo, marveling at the sights and sounds, and feeling the wind on her giant body. She couldn't help but feel a newfound sense of power and freedom. As she walked, she noticed people staring up at her, pointing and gasping. Some were frightened, while others were awestruck.


"It's so great to be a Giant." She said. "I'm looming all of Tokyo, and I feel so much stronger, bustier and more beautiful than before. I wonder how big I could get..." She said as she gently squeeze her giant breasts. "Maybe one day, I'll be big enough to reach the stars..."


Of course, Yuna was only joking. However, Sakura saw what was going on and was even more jealous than before. You see, Sakura was well known for being a sore loser as a kid. She hates it when people make her look foolish, which caused her to be a bully. Because she thought it can help find happiness, but we all know that it doesn't do anything. Then she had an idea.


"Hmmmm.... Maybe I'll try being a Giantess too. But one that will overthrow Yuna, Yuki and her family, and I'll go stomping all of Tokyo. Hell, maybe I'll even be ruler of all Tokyo. Hehehehe!"


Meanwhile, Yuki was back home at Titanica, and she realized her Love Crystal was missing.


"Oh no!" She cried.


Yuki dashed to her room, searching frantically for her Love Crystal. She checked her room, the large courtyard and the rest of the Palace. But it was nowhere to be found. She couldn't believe it. Mega Giant Princess' heart sank as she realized that she lost her Love Crystal.


"No... This can't be..." She muttered.


"Yuki, are you alright?" Yuki's mother Yuzuki said, noticing the worried look on her face.


"No, Mother. My Love Crystal is missing. I can't find it anywhere." Yuki explained.


"You remember where you left it at?" Yuzuki asked.


"I don't know. All I remember is that I've brought it to Japan to show it to Yuna and... and..." Yuki stopped, realizing what happened. "Oh no! Now I remember. I must've dropped it while I was still in Tokyo."


Yuzuki placed a comforting hand on Yuki's shoulder. "Don't worry, dear. We'll find go back to Tokyo and get it back for you in the morning. Mamiko, Eiko and Edisu will come with us to help find it. But for now, we need to rest."


"Alright. I just hope the humans in Japan are keeping it safe." Yuki said.


Later that night, Sakura traveled up North of Japan in a Bus. But instead of her punk outfit, she wore a Kimono outfit of her own. A Sexy one with an opening for her left leg. It was in Lavender and Black with a drawing of a dark dragon on the skirt. She even wore sandals, but wasn't wearing any tabi socks with them. Meaning that she was barefoot while wearing sandals.


She soon reached her destination as she stepped off the Bus, and there, up ahead was the Higashidori Nuclear Power plant. Some people saw that while people have died from Radiation Poison, some things have increased in size as a result of the nuclear radiation.


Sakura was a bit nervous, but she knew she has to take this risk. So she won't be a loser for the rest of her life, and so she can over throw Yuna and Yuki.


No one was working at the Power Plant at night, and Sakura found a way inside by climbing the fench. Once inside, she made her way to the center of the reactor, where there was a tone of radiation. She took a big wife to consume the radiation, hoping that something would happen, and it did.


Instead of dying from Radiation Poison, she felt something changing within her body. Causing her to moaning like she's having sex. Then her breasts started to increase in size, and now their as big as Yuki's.


Sakura stopped moaning and saw that she now has Giant Boobs. "Yes! It's working!" She exclaimed. She flexed her newly enlarged chest, feeling the mutated power of nuclear Radiation coursing through her veins. Then Sakura started growing.


"Yes! Yes!" She shouted. "Make me grow even bigger. So I can loom over Tokyo and crush everything with my Sandals. Make me the Titan of Terror!"


And so she continued growing, with her Kimono Dress and sandals growing with her. She bursted through the Power Plant and continued growing until she was 2,000 feet tall. The same height as Yuki. She was now a Mega Giantess too. She looked around, and even saw that the Sun was riasing.


"Time to give even Yuna a bad wake up call." Sakura said as she stomped towards Tokyo. But because she was Miles and Miles away from Tokyo, she had to spend 6 hours getting there. But she didn't mind. She can go crushing other cities and villages flat before she gets there.


Down south was the city of Sendai. A city close to the sea. All was peaceful until booming sounds were heard. The citizens there knew it was a Giantess, but who? They soon found their answer as they saw the evil Giantess Sakura stomping towards Sendai. Panic sparked within the streets as Sakura's shadow casted all over Sendai. She crushed the first few buildings of the city to start her rampage.


"Yes, run you tiny humans. I, Sakura Kurenai will crush every Japanese City flat under my sandals. So you better hope that Giant Princess Yuki comes to help you little twerps."


As she crushed even more buildings, she saw a train passing by. Of course, it stopped as the driver saw the Titanic Woman stomping around, and Sakura decided to take the train, put it in her giant breasts and squeezed them hard.


"Ah... Oh yeah. My breasts are so huge, I can crush even this tiny train with them." She moaned as she did just that before continuing her rampage.


To Be Continued!

Chapter 8: Clash of The Mega Giantesses by GTPS2

Meanwhile, Yuki, her sisters Mamiko, Eiko and Edisu and their Mother Yuzuki came through a portal from their homeland to the outskirts of Tokyo to find Yuki's Love Crystal. But instead, they found Yuna as a Mega Giantess just like them.


Yuna had been sleeping at Fuji Mountain for the rest of the night after taking her tiny family back home, and had just come back to Tokyo to stroll around the city. Then she noticed Yuki and her family who were all surprised to see Yuna as big as them.


"Oh. Hello Yuki." Yuna said warmly.


Yuki, after taking a few steps closer, was standing face-to-face with her now giant friend while everyone in Tokyo looked up at the two Mega Giantesses.


"Yuna? Wh-What happened to you?" The Giant Princess said.


"Your Love Crystal is what happened." Yuna replied.


Yuki and her sisters were shocked to hear what Yuna had to say. They didn't think The Love Crystal can make a human girl like Yuna turn into a Giantess like they are. Yuzuki however, was interested in what the Love Crystal was capable of doing.


"Interesting..." The Giant Empress said. "I never thought it can do this to you Yuna."


"But why Yuna?" Yuki said. "Why did you become a Giantess?"


That's when Yuna told Yuki the truth about her fantasy, and how she felt left out when Yuki first took her to visit her homeland. "Being a Giantess has always been my fantasy since I was a little girl. I grew up seeing shows and movies with all sorts of Giantess Material. At first, I thought it wasn't possible for Giantesses to exist. But then I met you at Odo Island. And after we got to know each other, and how you had me visit Titanica, your homeland, I was amazed that there was even a whole race of Mega Giantesses like you. But while I did find it amazing to be a speck in your world, at the same time... I sorta... felt left out. Even after you, your family and all the other Mega Giantesses were dancing at your homeland's festival. That I wish I was a Mega Giantess like you. To dance with you... And be with you forever."


"Be with me... Forever?" Yuki said. "Y-You don't mean that?"


"Yes. I.. I love you. Not just from the fact that you're a 2,000 foot Giantess that looms over every city in Japan, but from how beautiful you are. And yes, I'm actually a Lesbian. Meaning that I was more attractive towards women. Especially Giant Women."


Yuki's blushed look turned to a warm smile as she walked closer, gently taking both Yuna's hands.


"I'm glad to hear that you love me, Yuna. And I'm sorry if I made you feel left out. And you know, I was more found of women too."


"Realy?" Yuna said, looking surprised but happy. "I'm glad to hear that. So... You don't mind if I become a Giantess?"


"Of course not. And I think every Mega Giantess would be okay with having a Lesbian couple as the Future Empresses of Titanica, right mother."


"I don't see why not." Yuzuki replied.


"Oh how touching!" An echoey female voice heard from behind. The voice was Sakura's as she stomped towards Tokyo, crushing every building in her path.


"Yuna has actually admitted that she's a lesbian. Tch! Disgusting if you ask me!" Growled Sakura.


"S-Sakura!?" Yuna said, looking horrified to see her old bully from School as a Mega Giantess as well.


"In the flesh." The now evil Giantess replied.


"B-but... How did you become a Giantess!?" Yuna asked.


"It's quite simple really. Consuming Nuclear radiation is how I became as big as you and Yuki." And Sakura told her about how she went to a Nuclear Power Plant last night, which caused her to become a Mega Giantess. She even told Yuna, Yuki, her sisters and mother how she rained terror on Sendai.


"You mean?"


"Yep, all of Sendai now lies in ruined. Thanks to me."


"You monster!" Yuna shouted. "How could you do this!?"


"What do you mean? You, Yuki and the rest of her Family of Giant Women getting all the glory is what! When I was a kid, I was once seen as a freaking loser! Why else would I bully you and others during our days in School!? But you all got what you wanted, didn't you!? You all got to be happy. Having Yuki and her family being hero’s of Japan and you becoming a Giantess like them! While I was all alone, wishing I could show everyone that I'm not some weak, cowardly girl! But thanks to Nuclear Radiation, I can now prove it! So there!" Sakura roared, her anger and frustration boiling over. "And how about we start by taking you out first?"


"Leave her alone!" Yuki boomed, as the Mega Giant Princess stepped in to defend the Mega Giantess Yuna.


Sakura turned her attention to Yuki, her eyes narrowing as she pressed her giant breasts against Yuki's. "Oh, I see. You want to protect her? Well, you're going to have to go through me first!"


The two Mega Giantesses began to battle, their bodies crashing against buildings and sending them tumbling to the ground. Cars and trucks were tossed aside like toys, as the two giants fought with a fury that shocked even their loved ones.


"My my deer Princess." Sakura said, sneering with pride. "Things aren't looking good for you, aren't they? How are you suppose to protect Yuna, when our battle's only dangering the lives of those below you?"


Yuki looked below as the humans were trying to get to safety from a war between two Mega Giantess.


"She's right." Yuki thought to herself. "If me and Sakura keep fighting here, all of Tokyo will be in ruined. Meaning countless lost of lives."


"Then perhaps we should take our battle somewhere else in Japan. Where there's no cities or villages." Yuki said, feeling like a warrior regardless of wearing a Kimono Gown.


"Wait! I'm going with you." Yuna said.


"No Yuna, I can't even let this Sakura girl, or whoever this girl is that you know hurt even you." Yuki argued.


"But I want to help!" Yuna insisted. "I know Sakura before I met you. And I know that together we can stop her. Please!"


Yuki can see that Yuna is right. Sakura did said that she was a once a School bully, and not to mention that Yuna can be able to show what she got as a Giantess. Because being a Mega Giantess means that Yuna now has powers of her own.


"Two against one huh? This should be fun." Sakura sneered.


Yuki opened a portal to a part of Japan that's close by the sea, but with nothing but trees and no human lives there.


"Mother, you, Mamiko and the Twins make sure the humans are safe. I can't allow Sakura to kill anymore humans over her jealously of me and Yuna."


Yuzuki, being Yuki's mother nodded in agreement and did so anyways.


Meanwhile, Yuki, Yuna and Sakura walked through the portal and are now where they need to be at.


"This part of Japan should do." Yuki said to Yuna. "We're no where near Tokyo nor any other city in Japan, which means every human s safe for now."


The three of them formed a three way stand, while Sakura glaring at Yuki and Yuna with hatred in her eyes. Yuna had a worried look on her face, knowing that she and Yuki had to put an end to Sakura's rampage.


"Don't worry Yuna. Well be able to stop her. Remember, she did said that she only became a Giantess through Nuclear Radiation, so she doesn't have any powers." Yuki said, giving Yuna confidence.


"Do you think I even have powers like you?" Yuna asked.


"You should. And maybe this might help you know what powers you have." Yuki replied.


"Would you two stopped blabbering to each other and face me? I don't have all day." Sakura said.


"Very well Sakura." Yuki said. "Your rain of terror ends now."


The two Mega Giantesses charged at Sakura, as she grinned with anticipation. The two of them clashed, their bodies slamming into each other with incredible force. The ground trembled beneath them, as they fought with a fury that was matched only by Yuki's love for Yuna.


Yuna, meanwhile, tried her best, but she didn’t feel any of her magical powers spark yet. But she did try her best to help defeat Sakura anyway.


The battle lasted for a half hour, and Yuki harnessed the energy of the earth to deliver one final blow to Sakura.


“Enchanting, Silver Blast!” Yuki shouted, finishing Sakura off.


“We did it!” Yuna cheered. Though she was a bit sad due to the fact that she couldn’t feel her newly gifted powers. Sakura on the other hand, still alive, but looked like she was down.


“It’s over Sakura! Stand down.” Yuki commanded.


“No… It is not over… NO!!!” Sakura shouted, getting back up, with half of her brown hair glowing in a Neon Lavender. “Nor if I must die! I shall obliterate you, Yuki, both your families, AND EVERYONE ELSE, ON THIS FUCKING ACIDENT PRONE ISLAND!!!!”


And she blasted what looked like fire, but was in a lavender color. Yuna and Yuki dodge it, but it hit an area of the forest, miles from where the three Mega Giantesses are at, causing a bright white light flashing. Yuna and Yuki covered their eyes, but as the light faded, it revealed what looked like a Mushroom Cloud as if a Nuclear Bomb was dropped from a Military Plane. Even the power from the blast of Sakura’s ability was as devastating as a real Nuclear Bomb as the forest from that area was ravaged. Making it look like what the Atomic Bomb did to Japan at the end of World War II.


“Well, Well. You girls aren’t the only ones with powers. If Yuna had any to be exact.” Sakura smirked as Yuna and Yuki saw in horror what she was capable of. They know now that they have to stop Sakura now. Because if they don’t. Japan will be doomed from a Nuclear Fallout by Sakura Kurenai. The Nuclear Mega Giantess!


To Be Continued!

Chapter 9: The Death of The Nuclear Giantess! by GTPS2

Yuna and Yuki weren’t the only ones who saw what Sakura’s capable of. Those who were miles from the fight said they saw the Nuclear Blast Sakura caused. Soon the news broke out to even Tokyo, where Yuki and Yuna’s family started to worry about the two.


“If Yuki and Yuna don’t do something, Sakura will destroy all of Japan.” Yuzuki said with worry.


“Be careful Yuna.” Jun prayed.


“You girls both the Fujiwara Family and the Ishiro Family?” A Man said, who was the Japanese General.


“Uh, yes?” Akari replied.


“We may have something that can help defeat Sakura Kurenai. We built a prototype weapon called the Oxygen Destroyer. A Missile that can kill any living being within the waters. If Yuki and Yuna can lur Sakura into the Pacific Ocean, she will get caught in the Oxygen Destroyer and this nightmare will be over.”


“But that means someone would have to get over there and let Yuna and Yuki know the trap for Sakura.” Mamiko said.


Akari, however, stood there looking determined. She thought her younger sister Yuna was bluffing at first when she said something about Yuki until the Mega Giant Princess first visited Tokyo almost a Year ago. How Yuna was happy being with Yuki, and how she became a Mega Giantess herself last night, and she’s not gonna let Sakura take that all away.


“I’ll go.” She said.


“You?” Yuzuki said.


“But… why?” Eiko added.


Akari looked at her sisters and the general with a determined gaze. "Because Yuna my sister, and I'm not going to let that bitch take her away from me. I'm not gonna sit here and wait for them to come back. I'm going to go there and let them know about the trap for Sakura. So Yuna and Yuki can finish this."


"Then we're with you." Yuzuki said, understand how much Yuna means to her after what happened in almost a year.


"Mother? You mean, me and the twins will help too?" Mamiko said.


Yuzuki just nodded as a yes in reply.


"Let me open a portal to where Yuki and your sister are at. Just find the right time to let the two know. And please... Be Careful."


"Right!" Akari said as Yuzuki opened a portal to Yuna and Yuki's battle with Sakura, but somewhere where Sakura can't see Yuki's Family nor Yuna's sister.


The fight was now more fierce than before as Sakura blast more of her Atomic Breath at Yuna and Yuna, only for the two Mega Giantesses to keep dodging her attack before attacking them.


"You can't win like this, Sakura!" Yuna shouted, as she dodged another of Sakura's blast. "You're killing the forest! You're destroying Japan!"


Sakura laughed maniacally. "And what do you know about it? Unlike your Giant Girlfriend Yuki, You don't even have any powers to defeat me."


Yuki growled as she charged at Sakura with a sword she summoned. "I'm not here to defeat you, Sakura. I'm here to make you pay for what you've done!" She slammed her sword into the ground, causing an earthquake that sent Sakura flying.


"Wow! That was amazing! I never knew you had a sword that can do that." Yuna said in amazement.


"Hehehe, thanks." Chuckled Yuki.


This gave Akari the chance to talk to her sister Yuna.


"Yuna! Yuki! Hey, over here!" She called out to Yuna and Yuki.


"Akari!?" Yuna thought to herself as she and Yuki went over to Akari and Yuki's Family.


"What are you doing here Akari, this is not a safe zone." Yuna said with worry.


"Even you and my three sisters aren't safe here too Mother." Yuki added.


"I know I'm not suppost to be here, but we got news from the Military about a trap set for Sakura." Akari said, and she told Yuna and Yuki about the Oxygen Destroyer, and that they need to lur Sakura into the Sea.


"And we're help distract her for you girls." Eiko said.


"That should work." Yuna said. "But you need to go find safety from here so Sakura won't see you. She won't stay unconscious for long."


And so Akari did. Just in time before Sakura would get back up.


"Is that all you got?" Sakura said to the two Mega Giantesses as the rest of Yuki family hid from the mountains, waiting for the right moment. "I can do this all day."


"Then come at us!" Yuki said.


Sakura grinned, charging at them with her Atomic Breath ready. Yuki and Yuna dodged the attack and counterattacked at once. Yuki used her ice powers to freeze Sakura in place, while Yuna punched her as hard as she could. Unfortunately, it only stunned her for a moment.


"Pathetic." She spat, her eyes glowing with anger. "I am now a Goddess of this world! I will not be defeated by you!"


She then gathered her energy and prepared to unleash a more powerful attack, but before she could, Yuki's family, led by Yuzuki, appeared out of nowhere and surrounded them. "Leave my daughter and her friends alone, you monster!" The Giant Empress shouted, her face contorted with rage. "You've caused enough pain and suffering!"


Sakura looked at them in disbelief. Even at Yuzuki "You may be bigger than me. But that just makes you an overgrown, annoying vulture that's just getting in my way."


The rest of Yuki's family, including Mamiko, Eiko and Edisu, looked at each other with grim determination. They knew they had to help give Yuki and Yuna time to lur Sakura into the sea, even if it meant facing this seemingly invincible foe.


Sakura grinned, her eyes glowing with a sinister light. "You all think you can stop me? You're just a bunch of pathetic fan service characters!" She raised her hand, preparing to unleash a powerful attack on Yuki's Family.


“AAAAAAAH!!!” They all screamed, leaving Yuna still standing.


Meanwhile, at the same time, the people of Tokyo, including Jun and Aoi all gasped with bated breath as they watched what was happening miles away.


“Everyone! Be ready to evacuate immediately!” The Japanese General shouted. But instead, everyone, one by one, started cheering Yuna’s name.


“Yu-na... Yu-na... Yu-na!” they all cheered in unison. Even those who hid from their homes came out to join in on the chant.


Between the cheers she started to hear from Tokyo, and her sister Akari still hiding, along with Yuki and her Family in such despair… it was lighting a fire within the Mega Giantess Yuna. She clenched her fists and suddenly felt a surge of power flowing from her body.

“Sakura! Leave… my… family… my friends... and my sister ALONE!!!” Yuna roared as her body suddenly became charged with a majestic power.


"Cherry Blossom, Stream!" Yuna screamed as she sent a blast of her new abilities towards Sakura.


Yuna, along with Yuki's Family and Akari were amazed at what Yuna can do now.


"You found your powers after all." Yuki said proudly.


"Alright! Way to go Yuna!" Akari cheered.


"Woah! Those were my powers?" Yuna said with a surprised look on her face.


"OW! What... Was that?" Sakura said in anger.


Yuna, who saw that Sakura still isn't giving up, stood there with determind.


"My new gifted powers. Something that you thought I was never gonna get. But now I'm gonna take you down with what I got!" She shouted as she sent another blast of her Cherry Blossom Stream at Sakura. Sent her closer to the Sea.


Yuki and her family can see that this was their chance to distrace Sakura. So Yuna can really throw Sakura in the Sea.


"Everyone! Now's our chance!" Yuki shouted as they all charged at Sakura. "Together we can defeat her!"


"Stay out of this you fools!" Sakura shouted angrily as she blasted her atomic Breath at Edisu, but missed as Eiko's twin dodged her attack..


"Missed me from a Mile, didn't ya?" Edisu teasted.


"Maybe we should take her sandals off and tickle her to death." Eiko added.


"Oh no you don't!" Sakura said, trying to hit The Giantes Twins with her Atomic Breath again, but still missed.


"Maybe you should try cooling off." Mamiko said as she used her water powers at Sakura.


"I'm warning you!" Sakura shouted as she tried to use her powers to defend herself against Mamiko's attack. But Yuki stopped her before she did.


"You've had enough, Sakura." Yuki said with a determined expression. "Your rain of terror ends now!"


Sakura's eyes widened in anger, but before she could retaliate, Yuna sent another blast of her Cherry Blossom Stream at her. The force of the attack sent Sakura spinning out of control and sent her flying straight towards the ocean.


This gave the Japanese Military, who saw Sakura flying towards the Sea the chance to launch the Oxygen Destroyer at her.


"Fire the missile now!" The General shouted.


Sakura can see the Oxygen Destroyer coming straight at her, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She tried to get back on shore, but Yuna went towards the sea to keep Sakura there.


"Let go of me!" Sakura shouted angerly.


"No! I... Won't... Let... You!" Yuna said as she pushed Sakura further away from Japan and used her Cherry Blossom Stream to send Sakura right in the spot the Oxygen Destroyer was at.


Yuna tried to create a portal, but didn't know how to since she's new to being a Giantes. So she ran back to shore. But then the Oxygen Destroyer impacted Sakura's location in the and she was caught within the blast. Her body was engulfed in a bright light, and when it faded, massive body was sinking into the sea. Dissolving into nothing but bones as what was left of her hit the bottom of the Pacific. The Evil, Nuclear Giantess was dead. But what Yuna? Did she made it out alive? Yuki, her Family and Akari all hope so. Then Yuki saw Yuna's body, laying on the shore and gasped.


"YUNA!" Everyone cried.


Yuna's eyes were closed, and it didn't look like she was breathing.


"She... She can't be dead? Is she?" Eiko said.


Yuki however, tried to talk to Yuna, but she didn't answer, leaving a 2,000 foot Princess in tears as her hugs Yuna.


The memories of how she met Yuna at Odo Island months ago to how Yuna admitted how she felt earlier flashed before the Mega Giantesses eyes.


"Why did you have to do that? You were the only reason why me and my family are in Japan. How we became hero's of your home. And now your gone. But I didn't want this to happen to you."


But as The Giant Princess cried and was talking about all this to Yuna, her giant girlfriend started to wake up, with Yuki's family and Akari all glad to see Yuna alive, but Yuki unaware. Yuna turned to Yuki with a confused look on her face.


"Uh, Yuki? Are you crying because you thought I died?" Yuna asked.


Yuki heard Yuna's voice and saw her alive with a funny look on her face. Then she hugged her tightly with Yuna's face in Yuki's Giant Breasts in a mixture of Happiness and Sadness.


"YUNA! OH THANK THE GODDESSES YOUR ALRIGHT! I THOUGHT I'D LOST YOU! DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT TO ME AGAIN YUNA!" Yuki shouted, who was so happy Yuna's alive.


"That's great and all, but... Can you please let me go before you suffocate me with your Giant boobs?" Yuna said with her voiced muffled within Yuki's breasts.


"Oh... Hehehe... Sorry." Yuki said, letting Yuna go and out of her breast for air.


Yuna coughed a little, then smiled at Yuki. "It's okay, you were just worried about me. But next time, please don't hug me so tight. You could've broken a rib."


"Why did you do that?" Yuzuki said to Yuna. "You could've died trying keep Sakura from escaping from the blast of that Oxygen Destroyer."


"People always do crazy things. Even if it means saving those they care about. And...when their in love." Yuna said, turning her attention to Yuki.


Yuki blushed deeply as Yuna smiled. But what about the city of Sendai? Well, seeing as Sakura destroyed that very city, a memorial was held, with everyone, including Yuna, Yuik, Yuzuki, Mamiko, Eiko & Edisu paying tribute to those who lost their lives during Sakura's attack. If Yuki knew before hand, she would've saved everyone in that very city from Sakura's rampage.


The citizens who survived the destruction understood Yuki's guilt, and forgive her.


The memorial was a solemn event, as everyone paid their respects to the innocent lives lost. Yuna stood beside Yuki, her arm around her friend's shoulder, offering her support. They both vowed to work together to prevent any more tragedies from happening, and to protect not only the people they love, but everyone in the world.


But at the same time, everyone thanks Yuna for saving all of Japan, and even Yuki and her family for helping out. It's as if Yuna helped return the favor after how Yuki and her Family of Mega Giantesses saved Tokyo from that Earthquake.


To Be Continued!

Chapter 10: Yuna and Yuki’s Gigantic Wedding by GTPS2

Days later, Yuki proposed to Yuna in marriage, and Yuna gladly said yes.


The news spread fast, and soon everyone was talking about the upcoming wedding of the two Mega Giantesses. But because this was held at Titanica, and that it's the home to the Mega Giantess Race, only Yuna's Family came to visit, including Hiroshi, who heard about Sakura's rampage, and how Yuna saved all of Japan.


The wedding was held at Yuki's palace. The ceiling was so high, that Yuna's family could barely see it even when all three of them stood on her tip-toes. They didn't even know what to say knowing that they're in a world full of Busty Mega Giantesses looming over them. But to Yuna as a Mega Giantess herself, it was like any Japanese Temple, Castle and Shrine. The altar was adorned with flowers, and the pews were large enough to seat an entire football team.


Yuna wore a beautiful white kimono wedding dress that accentuated her massive curves. Yuki however, wore the same silver Kimono dress she had even when she and Yuna first met at Odo Island. Due to the fact that it was nighttime, Yuki's black hair glowed in a light blue and her blue eyes sparkled once again. They both looked breathtaking together, and their love for each other was palpable. The ceremony was conducted by Yuki's mother, Empress Yuzuki, who blessed the union of the two Mega Giantesses.


As the ceremony progressed, Yuna's family could not help but feel a sense of awe and respect for Yuki and her people. They were touched by the love and support that Yuki's family showed towards Yuna, and it only served to strengthen the bond between their two families. After the ceremony, there was a lavish reception, with food and drinks fit for Mega Giantesses. The three of them, along with Hiroshi, mingled with Yuki's subjects, who were all in awe of Yuna's beauty and grace.


The highlight of the reception was when Yuzuki gave a speech, praising Yuna for her bravery and selflessness in saving countless lives from Sakura's rampage. She also thanked Jun and aoi for cheering for Yuna back in Tokyo along with everyone else there. She even thanked Akari, for letting her sister know about the Oxygen Destroyer used to kill Sakura. Yuna felt a surge of love and support from everyone present.


After the speech, the newlyweds cut the massive wedding cake, which was larger than any of them. It was decorated with intricate designs and took three of Yuki's attendants to lift it onto the table. The cake was so big, it could have fed an entire city. As they cut the cake, Yuna and Yuki shared a private moment, their eyes locked on each other, full of love and gratitude. It was a moment that neither of them would ever forget.


The music began to play, and the guests gathered around for the traditional Mega Giantess dance. Yuna and Yuki took each other's hands, and together, they led the procession around the dance floor. Their movements were graceful and powerful, reflecting the bond that now joined them. Yuna's family could not help but be swept up in the joyous atmosphere, feeling like they were a part of something truly special. Even though they were too small to dance with the Mega Giantesses and only sat on Mamiko's Giant Breasts.


Then came the marriage. Yuzuki was there to engage her daughter Yuki and Yuna.


"Yuki, my daughter. Do you love Yuna." Yuzuki said.


"Yes." Yuki replied.


"And do you love my daughter, Yuna?"


"Of course I do." Yuna chuckled.


"Then by the power vested in me. I hear by pronounce you, Lesbian Wives. You may now kiss."


And as Yuna and Yuki kissed, Yuzuki also announced that Yuna will always visit her Family in Japan whenever she wants to. Just as with Yuki, her three sisters and herself. She even announced that Yuna's family can also visit Yuna at Titanica. Just as long as they are with Yuna, Yuki or any other Mega Giantess.


Then the ground rumbled again, meaning another Mega Earthquake like the one Yuki homeland had before. Yuna's family and Hiroshi, who were standing on a huge stool, were the only ones freaking out as every Mega Giantess sat there, being calm at looking at Yuna's tiny family's reaction to the quake as Yuna chuckled and walked over to put her tiny family, and Hiroshi in her giant breasts.


"Uh, what's going on? Why are you all still calm? There's a powerful Earthquake happening." Akari said, looking confused.


"You won't have to worry about Earthquakes here, my tiny sister." Yuna said.


"Uh... What do you mean?"


"It's kinda hard to explain."


Yuki however, was the one who did. And after a little while, the quake stopped with one massive boom, forming another Mountain. Jun, Akari, Aoi sat there looking at the newly formed Mountain with confused looks on their faces.


"Huh? So that's what Yuzuki meant by how Mega Quakes don't affect the lives of Mega Giantesses here and form mountains." Hiroshi said with interest.


The next morning, Yuna and Yuki were having a stroll amongst the Palace. Even though Yuna and Yuki are married, Yuki's still a Princess, and she's still got years of growing before she becomes the next Empress, and so does Yuna now that she's a Giantess permanently. Yuna's family & Hiroshi had gonna back to Japan. Or at least... Yuna thought her family had returned home.


"Hey! Watch where you're stepping!" A Female voice said to Yuki. Yuki and Yuna looked down to see Akari, Yuna's older sister, still here on Titanica.


"Akari? What are you still doing here?" Yuna said.


"Well, I had a... talk with Yuki's mother, and... She let me stay here for a week." Akari replied.


"Really? Now why is that? It can't be because you actually like visiting here, and enjoyed the booming footsteps me and the other Mega Giantesses make." Yuki teased.


"Okay, it's because of that." Akari admitted with a blushed look on her face.


Then she was picked up by her Mega Giant sister Yuna. Akari gasped as she was raised above Yuna's enormous breasts and dropped inside her cleavage. After Akari was snuggled between Yuna's breasts, she looked up and saw her smiling face.


"Well this week will be interesting for you. But for now, you'll have to be in there. So you can be safe. I hope you don’t mind." Yuna said.


"I don't mind. It's actually kind of... cozy in here. And it's so soft too." Akari giggled.


Yuna smiled and stroked her back, making her feel even more comfortable as Yuna and Yuki continued their stroll.


Yuna was very happy. She met a Mega Giant Princess on Odo Island, get to know her homeland while Yuki and her Mega Giantess Family got to be hero’s of Japan, Yuna became a Giantess, and defeated Sakura to save Japan a second time.


The End!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14117