Giga Val by KevinFred342
Summary: Valerie Bradson, from my comics 'A Weekend Alone', stars in this 'What-If?' tale as a mysterious giga sized visitor to Earth. Where did she come from? No one knows. But what is clear is that she seems to be growing each day! Will Earth survive this towering, buxom florist? Or will she grow to such vast  sizes that even the universe itself will pale before her final size?

Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 32455 Read: 11320 Published: March 23 2024 Updated: March 23 2024

1. Chapter 1 by KevinFred342

2. Chapter 2 by KevinFred342

3. Chapter 3 by KevinFred342

4. Chapter 4 by KevinFred342

5. Chapter 5 by KevinFred342

6. Chapter 6 by KevinFred342

7. Chapter 7 by KevinFred342

8. Chapter 8 by KevinFred342

9. Chapter 9 by KevinFred342

10. Chapter 10 by KevinFred342

Chapter 1 by KevinFred342

“...ladies and gentle, pardon the interruption of the scheduled programming, but we have reports of a major...incident going on in New York City. It...and we were very skeptical of these reports and you'll understand why...it seems that a gigantic woman has appeared in the city. I know how that sounds, folks, but let's go the live coverage of the event from the channel 5 news chopper.”


The screen of the TV now shows an immense woman, on her hands and knees, crawling on top of (yes, on top of) the borough of Manhattan. She mostly seemed to be contained within Central Park, but her immense body was so long that her head and feet exceeded its borders and fell into the city. The helicopter was behind her, showcasing an enormous ass that was up in the air, looming there like an immense asteroid. The chopper slowly began to pan around her, getting a better view of a her sides while making its way towards her head. Her long blonde hair, shimmering gorgeously in the clear day, dragged along the buildings in a surreal display of her sheer size. The camera zoomed in on this and you could see signs, traffic posts, and cars being swept up with the bright strands of hair.


Remember: this is not a camera trick or editing of any kind, this is LIVE. There is no alteration to this. There really is a massive woman in the city! She...uh...is blonde...appears to be wearing glasses. Looking at her, I'd...uh...I'd say she's appears to be in her late thirties, maybe early forties, but...and I say appears because, well...I-I-I don't know, I'm just trying to describe her appearance. Wearing a red tank top and black, floral jeans...she...she's on her hands and knees and...oh my god, she's destroying so many buildings. I...I can't even tell if she's doing it on purpose or if she's just too big and...wow, I hope can get away from her but I...I don't know where they'd go. Ladies and gentlemen if you're near the area........I don't know, I want to say stay inside but that...that's not...and hopefully the military or some kind of authority has been alerted to the situation because...what? Okay, we're going to switch to a reporter on the ground, not one of ours, but a local reporter who is reporting live at the scene, let's see if we can cut to their footage...”



When the live footage comes on it shows nothing but pure pandemonium.


People are running through the streets in a panic and the footage is incredibly shaky as tremors that sound like explosions all but blow out the camera's microphone rock the world. The news reporter, a middle aged balding man who looks on the edge of fleeing for his life, stands before the audience, looking pale and terrified, perpetually attempting to stay balanced as the ground continuously shakes. The cars around them bounce with every tremor, and debris is seen falling off the jittering buildings which begin to noticeably sway. Some even begin to collapse.


The reporter tries to speak but he is barely audible over the sounds of panic and chaos. Eventually, the microphone is completely blown out and there is mere silence from the footage. The shaking of the camera becomes significantly worse. Whatever is happening, it is getting closer to the cameraman and the reporter. People running by are seen frantically looking over there shoulders, many of them stumbling along the way as they can barely keep their footing. Cars are no longer bouncing, but outright leaping into the air with some flipping on their sides. Many of their head and tail lights are flashing, indicating alarms going off. You can only imagine the sounds of absolute chaos as a dark shadow begins to cast over the shot.


Then, stillness. An abrupt, eerie stillness. The cameraman, taking advantage of the moment, slowly pans up.


The first thing you see are the largest breasts that you have ever seen. And they ARE breasts. There is no mistaking what you are seeing and that is what makes the whole thing even more incredible. Absurd even. To see something so human...so familiar...blown up to such immense size. A billow of smoke and dust follows the titanic tits as they knock over buildings while they scrape along the ground. You can even see bright flashes as distant explosions occur with every falling skyscraper. The camera pans up for what seems like several minutes, trying to pass the mountainous chest of this giant woman. Finally, the summit is reached and you can see the neck and shoulders. You can even see the straps of the red tank top she is wearing, and even those of the black bra underneath.


Finally, you see the face. Or parts of it. First is the mouth. The lips are parted, the immaculate white teeth gleaming despite the sun being blotted out. The grin is unmistakable. After briefly passing the nose, which seems to inhale a passing cloud, the biggest and brightest blue eyes are shown looming over the entire scene. Even if you hadn't seen the grin first, it was clearly illuminated in her eyes, which practically glowed with glee. She was enjoying herself, and that was horrifying. The eyes are massive, their slight magnification behind the thick lens of the gigantic glasses makes them seem even larger. They scan the scene eagerly, eating up everything before her with excitement. You think you can even see the smoldering city reflected in her pupils.


She is so big. Bigger than anything you've ever seen before. And she is enjoying herself. A deep feeling of dread fills you. This, whatever THIS is, cannot end well.


The immense face shifts and her mouth comes back into frame. Her grin has widened and the teeth part, revealing the incredible cavern within. What happens next is a bit hard to see as the camera man suddenly jerks as if hit by some powerful force. Just before this, however, you see the clouds near the mouth disappear as if swept away by a hurricane level gust of wind. The camera falls to the ground where it begins to roll widely. Despite this, several massive splashes of water are seen erupting all over the streets.


Eventually, the footage is lost.



“Hellooooo” She says, her voice traveling far and hitting hard. “I just wanted to down and say 'Hi!' to my new, tiny neighbors!” She pauses for a second, surveying the landscape around her. She can't see these new 'neighbors' but they're there of course. She can even kinda hear them scurrying about in their little city. It's cute. No doubt they're all tripping over themselves to get a better view of her. After all, she just has that effect on people. Who wouldn't want to meet her? It was a shame that places were always so small. Not that she minded completely, of course. It meant she got to see so much in a very short time. But it meant that her time here was limited. But that was okay. She'd be sure to bring some souvenirs. Her smile widened. “I can already TELL I'm gonna like it here!”


She glances around again. Then, she begins to stand.


...


With the previous footage now cut off, the screen goes back to the news chopper that had been circling around her earlier.


First, she pushes herself up until she is on her knees. After that, she gets to her feet, each sending a massive shockwave through the streets of Manhattan that knock down almost everything in its path. The force travels through the entire borough before hitting the sea surrounding it, causing waves to devastate the neighboring boroughs of the city. This happens twice before the giantess towers over the city, her full size on display. You can only imagine what the views of her from the unfortunate cameraman would look like now. It's impossible to gauge just how big she is, but it has to be at least a mile. Something in you is just sure of it. All the buildings of Manhattan, even the island itself, just seem impossibly small compared to the monstrosity of this woman.


The chopper begins to ascend. Perhaps to get a better view of her face or just to show just how insanely big she is? You don't know. But the vessel keeps a safe distance from the immense woman as it slowly traverses the dangerous air around her. She continues to stand, her hands on her very generous hips, looking down at the tiny city at her feet, a smirk on her lips.


Then, when the chopper is about her chest height, her eyes make eye contact with yours as she spots the tiny helicopter.



“HA!” She bellows, the tiny chopper (unbeknownst to her), being hit with sudden turbulence from her voice. “Great news coverage!” She bends forward, her hands dropping to her knees, her large breasts now in full view of the dot hovering before her. “Making sure you get the money shot, huh? HA! Well, don't let me stop you! Anything for the ratings, hm?” She laughs, causing the few clouds around her to disappear. “I'm not called 'The Busty Florist' for nothing! Too bad my 'flowers' are waaaay too big for this crowd!” She laughs again.


She sways her upper body side to side, jostling the girls to and fro for the little dot. She knows they are absolutely enjoying every second of this, and she is as well. Every TV screen on this planet will soon be filled with nothing but her jiggling girls, and that thought both amuses and excites her. This world will soon become enamored with her, as all the others do. And that's great! After all, she loves nothing more than to make new friends; people who love to be in her company and travel with her where ever she goes. In fact...this little dot is definitely a news helicopter. A perfect little companion!


With her smirk widening, she reaches out a hand...



Your body tenses, so immersed in the footage that you forget you aren't on the helicopter.


Instinctively, you think she is going to simply snatch the tiny chopper in her immense hand, but she doesn't. Instead, she cups her towering fingers around the vehicle and begins to slowly guide it towards her. There is no sound to the footage. It has likely been blown out just like the cameraman's microphone was. So you simply watch in silence as the chopper is slowly guided towards the titanic tits of the massive giantess.


As the chopper gets closer, the immense cleavage stop resembling the familiar sight of breasts and begin to look more like actual mountains. It's almost as if you're watching a camera zoom in until it reaches near microscopic levels. You can start to see the valleys of skin flakes, some of which crumble off her soft flesh and likely rain down onto the city below. You can even see some of the pores dotting the skin, and tiny hairs that are so small and translucent that they are nearly invisible. These are all simply landmarks on the ever growing terrain of the mountains. But there's something else. It might be your imagination, but you swear you can see something moving across the valleys of skin flakes. Small things that are even more tiny than the nearly invisible hairs. Mites? Does a...whatever this woman is having something like mites? Maybe it is simply debris from when she was crawling on the ground? It is nearly impossible to know. These dots are harder to see than the hairs. But, the chopper continues to be guided before it finally hits the skin and crashes. You see the footage jerk as the blades spin the chopper against the new “ground” before finally the screen shows a “connection lost”.



The Giantess straightens, and wraps her arms around her ample breasts, a wide smirk on her lips.


“There we go!” She says, gleefully. “You guys just make yourselves comfortable! And hold on tight!” Playfully, she jostles the girls a little. The little dot is harder to see now, probably because it took some damage during its unexpected landing, but she still can spot it for now. She watches it bounce around a bit, slowing rolling towards the center of her boobs. She giggles a little and raises a finger and delicately pushes the tiny vessel across her breasts and pushes it deep between boobs. Then, she wraps her arms around the girls again, before squeezing them together in an 'embrace'. “HA! Now you're nice and tucked in! You're not going anywhere, which is just the way I like it! We'll have a lot of fun together!”


She releases her chest and turns her attention back to the city at her feet, bending down a little to examine them; her new friends almost immediately leaving her mind and attention.


“Anyone else?” She asks, slyly. “Come on! Don't be shy! Who else wants to come say 'Hi' to me, hmm?”



It's several minutes before a new footage takes over the screen. Another news chopper. This one hovers behind the Giantess, possibly wanting to stay out of her line of sight to avoid being swept into her boobs like the other. Unlike the first chopper, this one has a magnificent view of her ass, which is so wide that it cannot fit into the whole frame. Fortunately, the vessel begins to draw away from the immense woman. Whether to fit her booty into the frame or get a safer distance, or some combination of the two, is anyone's guess.



“Come on!” The Giantess coaxes her new neighbors. “I KNOW you guys want to meet me!” She begins to shake her ass side to side. “You got some shots of my boobs, but there's still my better half!”



The ass begins to shake and, within seconds of it doing so, a heavy torrent of turbulence violently rocks the helicopter which suddenly begins plummeting from the sky. It is not long before, yet again, you are faced with the “connection lost” screen.



The Giantess straightens a little, reaching a hand around her backside and grabbing a handful. She squeezes for a moment, jostling the asscheek like she had with her boobs, before sensually running her hand across it.


“Come on!” She says for the third time. “Who wants to be the first to get this big booty of mine on the big screen, hm? Who thinks they have what it takes to film all...of...” Her hand leaves her ass and begins to cock itself back... “THIS!”


The hand swings and spanks the ass with a sound that is like a nuke. All other choppers that were closing in for their own news coverage are now blasted out of the sky from a devastating shockwave that travels even further than her voice. The city around her seems to crumble into dust and the sea kicks up waves that siege the neighboring boroughs, flooding them quickly. For miles the shockwave is felt, blowing over trees, kicking over cars on freeways, and blowing out windows of buildings while knocking a few completely down in some instances. The Giantess places her hands on her hips and begins to shake her booty left and right. The ground beneath her begins to crack and the sea continues to react. Hours later and miles away, countries of Europe of Africa on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean begin experiencing massive tsunami's that flood coastal cities and towns. Massive earthquakes span the East Coast of the United States as The Giantess shakes her rear for the world to...not really see, but feel. Those hit by the shockwave of spank were now hit with the earth shattering quakes, the ground breaking in many places and more buildings toppling over.


In mere moments, a series of devastating events literally shook the U.S, bringing the last remaining superpower to its knees as all ways of life were suddenly brought to a screeching halt.


The Giantess finally stopped shaking, her laugh bellowing for miles.


“No one?” She said, teasingly. “You guys are no fun! Oh well, I guess I'll get a move on! There's a lot of see and only so much time to see it!”


She turned, raising a foot and guiding it over from Manhattan towards Newark. Her floral wedge heel came down with a loud boom and the impact could be seen and felt from miles away. Dust kicked up as the earth cracked, clouds dissipated, explosions and smoke debris suddenly lifted from cities as they collapsed. And this happened with every step she took. The Giantess was literally a walking natural disaster.


As she went, she raised a hand and flipped her long blonde hair back over her shoulder and behind her ears. Some long locks broke off from the rest and went plummeting down to the ground below, shattering neighborhoods and blocking highways. Entire blocks of towns would get stuck in the treads of the soles of her shoes, going for a hellish ride before eventually crumbing into dust. It wasn't long before power outages plagued the entire East Coast of the United States, and its terrified people were left in the dark with no clue as to where this towering woman would be traveling. The only clue they would get would be the growing earthquakes from her footfalls, and if they felt that, it was often far too late to even try to get out of their path. They could only watch helplessly as the woman would appear in the distant horizon, growing ever bigger as she approached. She did not look down. She did not stop. She merely kept walking, her eyes focused ahead, a wide, unconcerned smile on her lips. Eventually, that face would be hidden behind her ample cleavage as she further approached. And, then, as her immense shadow engulfed towns, the last thing people would see were the dirty soles of her wedge heels, covered with the dust of towns, cities, and other settlements that had been completely wiped from existence.


Chapter 2 by KevinFred342


Throughout the United States, there was incredible tension.


It had been several hours since The Giantess had arrived without warning, bringing disaster in her wake. A nation wide power outage prevented anyone from getting any information about where she was or what she was doing; while also preventing any organized military operation to respond to her presence. All most could do was hunker down, pray they were safe, and wait for either the military to show up or the electricity to come back on. Things were no different in Chicago, where opportunistic criminals seized the chance to loot unprotected stores and banks as employees were too frightened and eager to get back to their families to stay at their posts. With roads blocked with abandoned cars, as well as the general chaos with vast amounts of people trying to move around all at once, police response was extremely slow if not completely non-existent. After several hours, a semblance of order was beginning to form...


...then, the tremors started.


At first they were minor. Distant. Still, it was enough to send everyone into a state of panic. Was it her? The Giantess? It had to be! It couldn't just be an earthquake could it? Maybe it was. Her sheer size had to have caused some damage to the tectonic plates of the nation, right? Right? Of course. That had to be it. Surely she wasn't coming HERE of all places. These vain hopes were dashed almost as quickly as they put forth by anxious minds. The tremors became harder and louder and, very seen, brave (or foolish) people standing atop the taller buildings in the city spotted the massive blonde on the horizon. Worse, she wasn't simply passing by in the distance.


She was headed right for them.


Sheer pandemonium erupted in the streets. With the streets still largely blocked, people began to run in every possible direction. No one knew where to go. Do they head inside? What good would THAT do? Her foot was the length of several city blocks! Head under ground? Perhaps, but would the earth hold? Subway tunnels would likely cave in and it seemed impossible that the gargantuan woman's foot wouldn't penetrate the ground deep enough to pulverize unfortunate denizens below. Get out of her way? That would require leaving the city, and no way its tiny people could do so on foot. Especially not with them stumbling with every growing tremor that seemed to literally rattle the globe.


The Giantess approached. She was BIG. Most had seen her on the TV before the power had gone out internationally, and she had been big on there too. But seeing her now, as opposed to on a screen, was a whole different ball game. It was not possible to gauge just how tall she was. She was certainly above cloud level; hell, the few that had been in the sky barely reached her knees! Did she even see the city? Would she just walk straight over it? If so, would she even notice? An entire city and she would level it with a single step and carry on as if all the buildings and people were just blades of grass and tiny bugs.


But she did see the city. The few who watched, perhaps because they realized that running something so massive was a fruitless task, saw the immense blonde look down as she strolled right up to their entire world with the air of a person without a care in the world. But it wasn't her approach, or the devastating shudders of the earth, that truly sent shivers down their spines. It was the way she grinned, her eyes lighting up. The Giantess came to a thunderous stop at the outer edge of the city, leaving many to suddenly wish she HAD just walked over them. At least it would be over quick. And, if by some miracle, any of them happened to survive, the big threat of The Giantess would soon be over (at least for a time) as she would be gone quickly after. Now, she loomed over the city, her miles long shadow covering the city in a veil of cold darkness.


She bent down, her hands going to her hips, her long golden blonde hair draping by her side. So enormous she was that no building in the entire city were tall enough to be on the level with her toes, which peeked out of an opening of her floral wedge heels. With the setting sun behind her, she was covered in shadows, adding to the ominous vibes.


“Well hello down there!” The Giantess said playfully. “Are we all having a good time? We WILL be, now that I'm here!” She laughed


Her right foot then began to swing back. For a terrible, horrible moment, several denizens thought she was going to send it crashing through the city like a kid kicking over an ant hill. However, it landed back behind her and she dropped down to a knee, forming a massive crater that swallowed several blocks, and sent a shockwave that was like a small nuclear bomb. It was more of the same when her other knee came down with another thunderous boom. She then got down to her hands. Neither fell within the city, but massive handprints would be formed in the earth around the “small” city. The tips of her golden locks from her draping hair effortlessly swept over several skyscrapers, knocking them down as if they were made of twigs. She reached up and flipped the hair over her shoulders and behind her back. Several tiny strands came crashing down into the city, smashing through skyscrapers and demolishing roads and cars. Finally, her large breasts, hanging like two twin moons above the city skyline, began to lower. These mountains came crashing down with a mighty quake, creating yet another deep chasm into the ground. Her enormous, grinning face leered down at them from atop the tall peaks of her boobs; her eyes practically shining with glee. Every inhale or exhale was like being at the heart of a hurricane. Bins, cars, and people went rolling across the pavement with each breath. The ground continued to rhythmically shake as her behemoth of a heart worked deep inside her chest, each pulse reverberating through the ground.


“Who's read for some fun?” She asked. Every breath of every utterance send a micro flurry of saliva which was akin to the downpour from a hurricane, which added well to the winds that were ravaging the city. “Attendance may be mandatory!”


She leaned forward, her titanic tits burrowing deeper into the ground, swallowing up several more city blocks. Her massive blue eyes drew near the city skyline. Those who watched could see a reflection of their fair city in her pupils. Two strands of her hair dangling on by her temples draped down into the city, wiping away more damage. Her breaths blew away entire neighborhoods and those who stood atop buildings that had, by some miracle, not collapsed were sucked into her cavernous mouth and nostrils.


“Oooo, I see a lot of activity down there!” Her voice boomed. “Good! I'm glad to see you all so excited! She drew her face back and examined the city. “Now...let's see.”


She raised her right hand and slowly guided it over the city. For a moment, many thought she would slam her hand down on the city like a person swatting a mosquito on their arm. Instead, she arched her fingers downward like a claw and dug the tips of them into the ground. Her sharp fingernails, which were not long but not short either, sliced through the earth with frightening ease. The nails cut a circle around the city. A cacophony of pipes, sewer channels, and foundational concrete shattering filled the air. Many unfortunate souls were ground to a paste if they found themselves in the path of the razor sharp nails. The fingers flexed, digging the nails deeper down to scope the circle completely out of the ground. Anyone watching the disaster from afar would have expected the chunk of city to disintegrate immediately in her grasp like loose wet sand. However, remarkably, it did not. The disc she pulled out looked like it would have the circumference of a nickle at her scale, and it had a long “root” of earth coming below it; a mound of earth that likely held pipes and metals beams and whatever internal infrastructure that had held them all together.


The Giantess, holding her prize in her hands, began to climb. The people trapped on the disc did not experience earthquakes. For them, it was as if the city itself had come alive and had launched itself into the air. The entire length of the ground they stood on moved, repositioning itself as The Giantess manipulated it in her fingers. Whatever was left of the fabled Windy City collapsed as she got to her feet, a series of devastating shockwaves tearing through. But while those on the ground were lost, the tiny disc dug up continued to remain intact. It sat in the middle of the immense field of The Giantess's palm, sitting there like a small coin. Those trapped within the disc couldn't even see all of her ginormous face, only seeing her lips and her sharp teeth, bared in a grin.


“HA!” She bellowed. “I can already tell we're all gonna be FAST friends! Don't worry, I've got the best seat in the house for y'all! I take care of my friends!”


The view began to pan. The grinning mouth disappeared and was replaced by her long, slender neck, which then gave way to the immense valley of her cleavage. There was no sign of the helicopter that had been placed between the breasts earlier, though many were not in a state of mind to look for it. The disc was delicately placed atop her breasts, the “root” beneath it tucked between, resting against her sternum. Her heart was not only heard. Each pulse rattled the bones of every new “friend” and felt like it should be enough to topple any building. And yet, none fell. Each stubbornly continued to stand in defiance to the madness going on around them. Her chest rose and fell with every breath and the movement was akin to being on a ship in a violent storm.


“Perfect!” The Giantess exclaimed. “Now, let's get moving! Make sure you hold on tight! Because it's gonna be a BUMPY ride, HA! But don't worry, I...I'll...uh...” Up above, the immense blue eyes of The Giantess suddenly began to glaze over and her face scrunched up. She inhaled harshly. The sudden expansion of her chest sent several more cars and debris rolling across the ground of the disc and toppled anyone standing if there was a person left foolish enough to even try. “I...ah....ahhh...aaaahhh” The Giantess's upper body began to cock back. “aaa..aaaa...AAAACHOOO!”


The bellowing cry was more powerful than the spank hours before. Every person on the planet would not only hear but feel the roar of The Giantess's sneeze as her upper body lurched forward. From her mouth and nose came a spray of mucus and saliva. Each droplet contained scores of corpses (there was not a human alive that had the luck to survive the impact of such a devastating “explosion”) and debris of all kind: cars, buildings, chunks of roads, etc. Her bosom heaved, unbalancing the disc laying atop it. The mountains of flesh separated as her upper body shot forward and then came back togther were a heavy slam, smashing the disc to pieces. Or at least the disc of earth that held it together. The buildings, astonishingly, remained in one piece. A flurry of buildings and people feel deep into the cleavage and bra of The Giantess, where they would not be seen by the outside world again.


Meanwhile, the droplets sliced through the air like a jet. They soared over the Atlantic Ocean and would finally hit ground in Russia. The impact was like a meteor, instead of sending a hail of smoke and dust, sent a wave of slime that coated much of the Motherland in a thick layer of phlegm. Many people drowned and more were hopeless trapped, unable to move or leave whatever building they were in when the gunk landed.


The Giantess sniffed and rubbed her nose before looking down to see the disc had sank into her boobs.


“HA!” She bellowed once more. “You guys just wanted to burrow right down in there, didn't you. Well, fine! But it's gonna be even MORE bumpy in there. In fact...” Without warning, she began to heavily sway her chest side to side, her large breasts heaving with the movement. “Earthquake!” As she said this, down below the earth did begin to heavily quake with her movement, as it had with her booty shaking early, though not nearly as hard. Still, many sinkholes formed as the ground simply could not take much more of this madness, swallowing several neighborhoods and towns with them.


Finally, The Giantess stopped, laughing heartily.


“I told you it would be a wild ride!” She said with glee. “But hey! That's the fun part!” She brought her hands together in a deafening clap. “Alright! Let's get a move on! There's a lot to see around here! And you guys are gonna see it with me! It'll be like a little adventure!”


The Giantess stepped over the crater that used to be Chicago and carried on towards the West Coast.

Chapter 3 by KevinFred342


Using what little communication systems that were still up, some military organizations were able to track The Giantess, following her as she trekked about the U.S. There was some discussion about whether they should attempt to attack her. But her sheer size made most afraid to even attempt such a thing. It seemed incredibly unlikely that mere bullets would puncture her skin. Would missiles even work? How long would it be before the specter of nuclear warfare was raised? Without widespread communication, it would be impossible coordinate such an attack on a rapidly moving target. But all discussion of action came to an abrupt halt when tracking agents suddenly lost The Giantess. How was such a thing possible, many commanders would ask. How could anyone lose a woman who seemed to be miles tall?! Yet, as the night sky fell, despite as many available parties searching as was possible, The Giantess had simply vanished.


While all flights were grounded soon after the arrival of the immense woman, there were many that were in the air after she had arrived and caused international turmoil. Some intercontinental flights had gone on as scheduled, having, by some incredible virtue, missed the news of the titanic woman stomping across the U.S. A couple of flights were stuck in the air. They had reached their destination only to discover it was now a crater in the shape of the soles of the wedge heels The Giantess had been wearing. Air Control was silent and attempting to go towards another airport only revealed another crater.


All this left several airliners in U.S skies in the early morning of the following day.


On one flight that was coming from Europe, not a soul knew what was going on in the states. Many of the passengers were sleeping, the windows closed. The few that were awake were busy trying to stave off the boredom of a flight pushing over twelve hours. By some terrible misfortune, nobody received a warning of the danger they were flying towards.


They wouldn't know until a woman on board suddenly screamed.


Many awoke to strange, but familiar sound. A loud, rhythmic pulse that gently, but noticeably rattled the airplane: a heart beat. It had to be. But that didn't make sense. At least not until people began sliding up the shades of their windows to see what the woman had seen. The first thing most people say was land. Long stretches of tan colored land. Were they landing in a desert? Had they awoken in the middle of a crash landing!? Confusion erupted throughout the plane. Were they landing? No, that was impossible, a few other passengers had said. They still had over an hour left in the flight and had been at cruising altitude moments ago! But if they were still over 35,000ft, what were they flying over? A few people began to notice a strong, but sweet smell seeping into the plane. For some, it became overpowering and made passengers feel lightheaded.


After several moments of panicked searching, the terrain suddenly disappeared and the plane was flying over what looked like a deep chasm. Many on board the plane looked down that deep pit. Deep down below, some thought they could see some activity. Lights or explosions, no one could tell which. And there was movement. Or at least it looked like there was. Rocks tumbling down? Were they flying above mountains? A few others took a different approach and tried looking up. In the far distance they thought they could see more terrain that seemed to slant upwards. But trying to follow that upwards slant was beyond the scope of the puny windows they searched for. In their last few minutes, many passengers still believed that they were about to crash land into some desert mountains, believing that they plane had plummeted from the sky. They would never learn of The Giantess that had appeared in the U.S less than twenty four hours ago and they would never know the absurd truth of their situation. It would only be speculated in later weeks, when entities outside the U.S tried to take tally of any missing people, that some had inadvertently flown into The Giantess.


The deep dark chasm suddenly rose, swallowing the entire plane. At the cockpit, the pilots suddenly saw a wall rise in the path of the plane. They tried to pull up but there was no chance. However, the plane did not crash nose first into the soft fleshy wall. It had managed to slant itself enough that the bottom of the plane bounced off it, sending the plane into a spin downward into the chasm. As the terrified passengers held on for dear life, the sounds of screams and panic eventually were drowned out by the rhythmic pulse.


Many miles away, the pilots of a different plane had a much better view, though they still could hardly believe what they were seeing. They saw the giant woman. They immediately saw her for what she was. Their perspective was too clear to mistake her for anything else. And yet their minds reeled. How could such a thing exist? More over, where had she even come from? It was as if she had simply stepped out in front of them into their line of sight. How had they not seen or heard her approaching, as if materializing out of thin air! The giant woman's red palazzo pants gleamed brightly in the morning sun, white flowers dotting the surface. One of the pilots tried look up for a better view. He saw the hem of a striped orange tank top and little else. She was simply too big. The purple clouds below barely reached her knees.


The other pilot simply stared for, transfixed by the largest ass he had even seen in his life. Even considering the woman's gargantuan size, her butt seemed incredibly round and big. As he examined the massive booty, he noticed a small dot gliding along behind it, leaving a trail of smoke in its path. A jet possibly? It didn't matter, as the woman suddenly bent, placing her hands on her knees. Her immense rear stuck out behind her and a very small fireball flicked off the wide derriere for a split second before disappearing into eternity. But it was enough to get the pilot back to his senses and he immediately began swinging the plane off to the side to try and put as much space between his aircraft and the towering lady. Just as he did, a torrent of turbulent wind rocked the plane, causing screams to heard in the back. Had that been from the displaced air from her simply bending over?


The massive ass began to casually sway back and forth as the woman seemed to glance down. Or at least that's what she seemed to be doing. The pilot couldn't see her head still. The cheeks of the ass jostled easily, occasionally clapping into each other as their owner continued to mover her hips. The pilot watched this surreal scene and came to the only conclusion his mind seemed to allow. This was a dream. Some strange wet dream brought on from many years of captaining airplanes. He was dreaming of some hot woman, standing high above the clouds like his planes, teasing him with her incredible booty. The insanity overtook his reason quickly and silently, like an assassin in the night. Instead of focusing on guiding the plane, he reached for his belt buckle and began to undo it. It was the first time in a long while that he'd had a dream like this and he was going to enjoy. Just as he began to pull his pants down, more turbulence smashed into the plane as the winds picked up from the moving butt. With his hands clear off the controls, the plane went into a free fall that was so violent that it came apart in mid air.


As The Giantess leaned down, she put another plane into a much different peril. Had she remained standing straight, the plane likely would have shared the same fate as the first. But now, instead of two fleshy “mountains”, they faced a different cavern all together. One that was line by bright pink flesh and gargantuan teeth, the sheen of which was so blinding that the pilots couldn't even attempt to try and move out of the way. Not that they would have been able top. Even though the mouth was only partially open, it was far than enough for the tiny plane to slip through with ease. At once, the plane's powerful landing lights were turned on, allowing the pilots to see the nightmare they were flying through, the beam reflecting off gigantic tendrils of spit dangling from the ceiling. Below them was an ocean which contained a massive, bumpy leviathan that slowly arched and waded in the warm waters. Drops from the roof above swished down into the ocean, the resulting splashes drenching the plane in a fine mist. The thick liquid stuck to all windows of the plane, making it near impossible to see. Not that it matter anyway.


As the airliner flew, the leviathan tongue began reel its hind parts, guiding a wave of water with it. This tsunami of liquid rose up to the plane, capturing it in its powerful flow that took it towards the dark pit at the back of the cavern. With a massive wet sound, the current sucked the plane down into the darkness. Windows shattered from the force of water and the plane was quickly flooded, drowning nearly everyone immediately. These were the lucky ones, as within mere moments, the plane fell into a large, dank, gurgling dungeon full of mush, as well as another kind of water. This water burned the flesh off every passenger it touched and the plane slowly began to break apart as the acid melted away some of its structural integrity. A soft churn of the water and the plane sank deep into the stomach, where it would sit for half an hour, after which it would be almost entirely dissolved. If the black box had been retrieved it would have been impossible to hear anything above the gurgling sounds of a busy digestion.


But what had caused The Giantess to bend, a simple action that had spelled doom for several airliners around her?


When she had stepped out into the light of day, she took a deep breath, her large bosom rising, swallowing the first plane. Then, she spotted the airliner in front of her and bent to get a better look, obliterating the jet flying near her ass. As she watched the cute flying vessel, she smiled, her teeth parting, allowing the other plane to fly into her mouth. Her excitement began to build, and she playfully began to swing her hips, causing the last plane to fall out of the sky. Now, all that was left was the one she had seen.


“Well, well, well...” She said as she watched the plane fly away from her. “What's this? Where do you guys think you're going?” Her mere words parted clouds at her knees and were heard, and felt for miles. Still, though the gentle sway of her ass had knocked another plane down, somehow this plane was not affected and kept soaring.


The Giantess reached her hands up and placed them on either side of her bosom, perking her large breasts up.


“Why don't you turn that thing around?” She asked, teasingly. “It'll be really easy to land on my girls with that tiny little thing. After all, you're coming with me whether you want to or not! I am NOT going out today without some friends to keep me company. Where would the fun in that be?”


The plane continued on. The pilots could hear the voice but could not see behind them to check on what was speaking to them. But they could see shadows, big BIG shadows, staining the clouds beneath and around them. So they went on going forward, praying that the could fly faster than what was speaking to them.


“Oh, am I gonna have to chase you?” She laughed. “Okay, better watch out, cause here I come!”


The Giantess began to move. Her legs parted the sea of clouds at her knees, even though they were still too thick to see the ground below. Not that she would look anyway. Her foot, now inside a red wedge heel, swung across acre upon acre of land, a powerful gust of displaced air ripping across and tearing apart buildings and even ripping trees out of the ground. Her foot grazed the top of a small mountain, shearing off the top and sending a hellish landslide tumbling down to the small town at the base. Finally the sole of her heel came down with an earth shattering boom right on top of another small settlement that wasn't even as wide as her feet. The ground cracked to pieces, kicking up a torrent of dust that flung for miles as the town was, in a single visceral instant, wiped from existence, leaving nothing but a large chasm in the ground. Those few who had seen The Giantess on television and had survived the first day of her visit were stunned when they saw her now, stepping (thankfully) miles away from them. Was she bigger? She had already been impossibly gigantic on television, where images of her crawling over Manhattan like it was nothing but blades of grass on someone's lawn, were still seared into the nation's collective consciousness. Now...she just seemed bigger. There wasn't even a suitable comparison for how big she was. Miles and miles for sure!


“I'm gonna get ya!” She called after the tiny plane, her smile widening. Another small step and the gap was between her and the plane was closed. One single little step and she was in a whole other county, where her wedge hill crushed another town, pulverizing it into the ground and erasing it from this mortal plane of existence.


On board the plane, terrified passengers watched as a sight that would have been familiar to those on the first aircraft overtook their window views. A vast, tan terrain stretching as far as the eye could see. The magnified sound of her heart filled their ears and rattled the plane. They could see the tree sized vellus hairs that dotted the flesh and the flakes of skin that were the size of large vans. A sweet, flowery smell (a perfume perhaps) began to seep into the metal tube and some began to cough and get lightheaded. And was there movement on some of this terrain? For an instant, as the plane zoomed through the sky, some thought they caught a glimpse of people scampering across the gargantuan fields of skin. But these figures were only seen for a split second the speed of the airline put them out of view. Most aboard didn't care anyway; they were far too afraid for their lives.


The Giantess watched as the small dot above her ample chest and positioned her tits until the airliner was hovering right above the gap between them. Then, she stood on her tip toes, raising herself until the plane was sunk between her boobs before smooshing them together.


“And GOTCHA!” She cried with a bellowing laugh! “See? I TOLD you I would get you! That's what you get for trying to get away from me! You could have just turned around! It would have been a much softer landing!” She wrapped her arms around her bosom and squeezed. “But don't worry, I forgive you. Let's just hug it out! HA!”


After a few more squeezes, she released her tits and placed her hands on her hips, looking down at her cleavage with a wide smile.


“Don't worry,” She said. “You'll be safe and sound tucked away down there. And you won't be alone in there for long! I'll get you some friends to play with. We're ALL gonna have a lot of fun today!” She looked up and glanced around. The sky at her knees was still thick with clouds. She frowned. “Ugh! Why does it have to be so damn cloudy!”


She raised a foot, which had been in a crater where a town full of human life had been mere moments ago. Then, she brought it back down in a stomp. All across the globe, a tremor was felt. For those far away, it was a light shaking. For those closer, it was far more powerful and enough to send many buildings collapsing into a pile of rubble. Some volcanoes erupted as the earth around them was heavily disrupted, releasing pressure and causing lava to spew. Tidal waves roared across the oceans. Hawaii, in its entirety, was flooded. So was some of Japan and the Philippines. Some of the Northern parts of Australia faced heavy flooding as well. Cruise liners and other ships in these oceans were lost, the churning waters eating them up.


The shockwave parted all the clouds around The Giantess, making her view of the land much clearer.


“That's much better,” She said, smiling. “Now...where do I want to go next...hmmmm.”


She stood there for a moment, lost in thought. Then, she snapped her fingers. The explosion paled in comparison to the stomp, but it was still felt for miles.


“Ah! I know!” She announced.


She began moving, her footfalls creating asteroid sized craters in the earth as she moved. Whatever few military outlets had been able to discover her reappearance were unable to predict where she was going.


They could only tell that she was moving towards the West Coast.

Chapter 4 by KevinFred342


As with most major cities throughout the United States, Los Angeles was on lock down.


The arrival of The Giantess had changed the City of Angels, causing widespread panic, leading to mass amounts of civil unrest and crimes. The streets were packed with abandoned cars and many were simply making their way out of the city on foot. Authorities tried to stop this mass exodus from the city, but they were vastly unorganized and outnumbered, especially with military operations entirely focused on tracking The Giantess and attempting to discover a way of stopping her. The behemoth of a woman had passed the city not long after her initial arrival, but she had, fortunately, not approached the city. Though she was miles and miles away, many could see her huge form looming in the distant horizon, each of her footfalls rattling the earthquake resistant skyscrapers throughout the city. Rumors had circled as night fell that The Giantess had seemingly disappeared overnight and there was brief hope that it would be the last of her. The next morning, however, it had been confirmed that she had not only returned, but that she was headed towards the West coast. Many prayed to whatever power that they believed in that their city or province would be spared a visit from the towering woman who seemed criminally unconcerned with the sheer destructive force that she possessed.


But, yet again, their hopes were quickly and cruelly diced into pieces when they heard and felt the tremors in the late morning: a surge of panic sweeping through L.A as the gigantic blonde appeared over the horizon. She was grinning as if she didn't have a care in the world. It sent chills down everyone's spines.


She was bigger. MUCH bigger. While not everyone realized this, many people who had filmed The Giantess's passing the day before on their cellphones noticed right away. With many communication systems down, it was not relayed across the country and, throughout the chaos of her arrival in the first place, most people had not been in a proper state of mind to gauge the height of the mysterious invader. But those who had been estimated that she had been roughly two or three miles tall. Now...she was easily ten! Perhaps bigger. Much bigger!


Almost everyone in the region began to panic, running blindly where ever they thought would offer some semblance of safety. What else could they do? But those stopped to watch The Giantess, either because they realized the futility of running or because they were simply transfixed by the sheer size of the gargantuan woman, noticed some interesting, if not, terrifying behavior. Occasionally, she would stop, bend down to look at the ground at her feet. Her grin would widen and she would reach and pluck something up in her fingers. Then, she would straighten, smile at the thing for a moment, then casually drop it between her ample cleavage.


Was...was she just scooping up towns and cities as she went along? It was impossible to know which was worse: that she truly was large enough for such a thing to be possible, or that she was even doing it in the first place.


She continued approaching, the sun, which was rising in the East, was behind her, casting her massive shadow for miles ahead of her. The sky darkened around L.A as Earth's most recent visitor strolled towards it. Many in the city wondered if she was even going to stop. Her footfalls no longer were tremors. They weren't even earthquakes anymore. It was as if the Earth was being pelted by asteroids. Each step was like a hydrogen bomb going of; with massive booms, huge puffs of clouds, and incredible shockwaves. Throughout it all, many buildings within the city limits managed to remain standing and continued to do so even when The Giantess finally came to a stop just outside the borders. It was practically impossible to view her entirely. The amount of craning their neck one would have to do to see her upper body as she bent down to grin at the city was far too great, as was the horror would be from simply seeing the sight in the first place. People just decided to run, praying for some kind of miracle to safe them.


Debris began to rain from the above like bombs during a war. Explosions were everywhere and many buildings suddenly disappeared as they were pelted. What no one knew was that the debris was actually pieces of abducted cities slipping out of the woman's immense boobs, which had failed in snugly holding the tinier settlements in place. Many people would vanish from this mortal plane as a large piece of the city of San Bernardino fell from the massive tits and crashed in the heart of LA.


“Well!” The Giantess boomed from above. “Los Angeles! The so-called City of Angels! What a quaint little beach side city!” Whatever clouds were still lingering around were blown away from the sheer force of her voice, which rolled across acres of lands. No doubt people in cities from neighboring states heard distant echoes of her speech. “I meant to drop by yesterday but...I got a little sidetracked. It's easy to get lost around here when everything is so damned tiny! There's no landmarks or anything to follow! You guys should REALLY try and up your game so bigger people can get around! HA!” Her bellowing laugh was even worse than just her talking. It was possible people on the opposite coast heard it.


Behind The Giantess was miles of destruction: craters from her footfalls, lingering dust clouds, cracked earth, shattered towns and smaller cities. It would impossible to tell if there was anything left of these settlements, from Norwalk to Claremont, let alone if there were even any survivors. And it shortly wouldn't matter anyway.


The Giantess raised one of her feet out of her bright red wedge heels. The foot came down with a fleshy boom that rattled half the West Coast. Then, she repeated this for the other foot before bending and picking up the shoes. With the air of a person returning to their bedroom, the massive woman tossed the city sized shoes off in the direction of the Angeles National Forest, where they landed with a incredible boom, a giant mushroom like cloud spewing from that direction. New debris showered the City of Angels and shockwaves brought new choking clouds of dust. Despite all of this, few buildings in the city itself collapsed.


The worst had yet to come however.


Any survivors that were in the town behind The Giantess were “treated” to an incredible sight. Looming over the remains of their entire lives were two massive, fatty towers that got more and more thick the higher beyond the clouds the stretched. Even further was the asteroid sized ass, which was so incredibly immense that it blocked the view of the towering woman's head for most. As she removed her shoes, each jiggle of her thighs and ass, no matter how small or insignificant, was not only heard, but felt. Every time her asscheeks clapped, even if softly, it was as if a large bomb had gone off in the distance. The ass was enormous; spanning the length of several zip codes, perhaps been almost big enough to level the entire City of Angels under it. Of course, at her impossible size, there was no way to really tell.


At least until her knees began to bend, bringing the gargantuan booty down.


It stopped just above the towns as the woman squatted, her thighs and ass jostling as she dropped down with incredible speed. The displaced air whipped across the lands, blowing many buildings over. The claps of the butt cheeks went from distant booms to deafening ones. For a moment that felt like it went on for ages, The Giantess simply remained there in a squatting position. Then, she began to lean back, bringing her tremendous ass to the ground.


This was not an earthquake. Nor was it a bomb. This was doomsday.


It was if a massive meteorite had crashed into Earth's surface. Whatever was left of the towns, cities, and settlements to the East of Los Angeles, directly in the path of the sitting ass, simply ceased to exist. A massive boom was felt all across the nation and beyond. For miles and miles, clouds were cast away. The earth broke apart and massive potholes and gaps in the continental shelf ripped open, swallowing entire populations. Laval spilled out from the crust, spewing out from previously dormant volcanoes, adding more poisonous gas and hot ash in addition to the heavy clouds of dust kicked up from when the booty made impact. These clouds would darken the sky all across the United States, and much of it would blow towards Canada and Mexico, even reaching down towards South America. Satellite images of Earth, now only available to those outside the U.S, would show the last remaining superpower on the planet covered in a hellish cloud of dust, which covered nearly the entire North American continent.


The Giantess stretched her legs out, her heavy thighs landing on either side of the City of Angels. She dumped her bare feet into the beaches towards West of the city, kicking up the shores of the Pacific Ocean. Coastline cities, covered in soot, ash, and dust, were now flooded with a sudden surge of ocean water.


“Aaaah,” The Giantess sighed, enjoying the cool water soaking her hot feet. She raised a hand and fanned away the dust gathering around her. Below, between her meaty thighs, was Los Angeles. By some virtuous miracle, still standing with its population in tow. Somehow, they had all managed to survive the apocalypse. Many of the citizens were too delirious to even comprehend the world around them anymore. Their senses were overwhelmed, their minds broken. But there were few who still had some of their faculties left who tried to gauge the situation. However, it was still hopeless. Those towards the Eastern edge of the city, closest to her crotch (where her camel toe was slightly outlined) could hardly see above her thighs, and even those with a better vantage point couldn't see past her giant boobs up above which completely obscured the head and face. Only those more towards the West could begin to see her head, which poked out slightly from above her ample bosom. Even those as far West as possible could only see her eyes peeking out from over her chest. “Nothing like relaxing on the beach. It's too bad I didn't change into my bikini! We could have all gone swimming! That would be something, wouldn't it? HA!” Another deafening bellow of laughter that was so powerful it moved much of the layer of dust around her.


“Oh well,” She shrugged. “Maybe later! Buuuut, if anyone down there is trying to get a nice tan, I bet I can help you out!”


One of her hands reached between her legs and down towards Los Angeles. Her hand formed and claw and she dug her fingers into the Earth, her nails slicing like a hot knife through butter. Within seconds a large chunk of the west side of LA was scooped up and raised to the smiling face of the blonde giantess. The skyline no longer showed pristine blue skies, but rather one gleaming blue eye, which seemed to glow with glee.


“There's a LOT more sunlight up here!” Her booming voice exclaimed.


She blinked. Even the sound of her eye lids swiping across made a loud wet sound. If it weren't for her glasses, which magnified her eyes to look even more impossibly gigantic, the air from her blink would have whipped through the city. It wouldn't have been nearly as powerful as the disaster of her ass crashing into the Earth, but it could have sent many people flying out of the boundaries of the city and plummeting down to their deaths.


The hand began to lower. The eye disappeared and was replaced by the nose, which was then replaced by a mouth stretched in a wide smile. The teeth gleamed in a brilliant sheen that literally blinded anyone who happened to look up. A mist of spit showered the city as she gently exhaled. Now people were blown by the wind and did indeed fall out of the city. Finally, her neck appeared and then, the massive valley of her tits. Several fragments of cities lay across her chest, dotting the surface of her boobs, between which were great volumes of her “collection”, stuffed in there like dollar bills. Slowly the hand lowered the chunk of L.A, bringing it down onto the incredibly soft and fragrant skin of the cleavage. As the “terrain” got close, many L.A citizens could see other displaced U.S denizens left stranded atop the tits; lumbering around the valley of massive skin flakes and vellus hairs while avoiding the deep pores that were large enough to fall into. How many people had she scooped up!?


“Aaaand there we go!” She exclaimed, at last dropping the chunk with a heavy thud. A new earthquake hit the city, doing so with a rhythmic pulse. The beat of her heart was like a nuke going off repeatedly. “Lots of sunshine up here! Not to mention a LOT hotter than any beach! HA! HAHA!” Her laugh was not only beyond deafening, but it caused her chest to jiggle, which brought about another series of apocalyptic earthquakes to all aboard her tits.


She reached between her legs again and dug her fingers into the ground, scooping up now the Western parts of L.A right in front of her crotch. She brought this new chunk up to her face and examined it for a moment before smiling.


“I know there's a lot of cool buildings and stuff!” She announced. “And I just LOVE taking souvenirs!” She glanced down at her chest and frowned. “Buuut, believe it or not, I think I'm running out of room for all of you. Shocking, I know, what with THESE girls. But, I've been getting so many friends today and there's so many of you! But don't worry, I've got another place...”


She lowered the city not towards her boobs but towards the breast pocket of her denim jacket. Her finger from her other hand pulled the pocket open like a mouth widening, revealing the contents inside: a folded piece of paper, a paper clip, and some massive coins. There was other things in there too. Tiny things glittering far down into the dark chasm. It was impossible for anyone to see that far down there. But it quickly didn't matter as the giant fingers released the Western chunk of L.A, causing it to fall deep within the pocket. One would imagine that the city would crumble to pieces instantly, but, by some strange power, it did not. Rather, it held together, even when bouncing off one of the immense coins. Even the buildings didn't break into pieces. The entire chunk landed at the bottom of the pocket, suddenly surrounded by not only smaller towns, but an assortment of U.S monuments. The Statue of Liberty lay a few miles to one side, Mount Rushmore on the other. People were screaming, screaming, and screaming.


Up above, a blue eye peered into the narrow gap for a moment before disappearing. The whole chasm jostled with her boobs as the woman began to stand. A great crater was now where her ass had landed, deeper than any chasm that had ever been in the Earth's surface. Her hands went behind her self and began swiping the dirt and dust off her wide rear, her cheeks swaying with each brush. A shower of new debris came raining down to the Earth below, but it didn't matter. Outside what used to be L.A, there were no survivors for miles.


The Giantess took two steps to the right and then bent over to pick up her shoes. Several settlements, including the Eartern chunk of L.A, began to slide down her cleavage. Some fell off entirely. Many more, including L.A, got fetched up under the hem of her tank top. The Giantess slid her feet back into her wedge heels and looked around. She had already see so much of this land, gathered so many of its beautiful landmarks. It wouldn't be long before there wouldn't be anything left to see and it'd be boring. She'd have to explore the other continents. But, there was still some left to see. Maybe another day in the U.S.


She looked down at her chest, smiled, playfully jostled her girls and began to walk. She was headed back East.



Chapter 5 by KevinFred342


Los Angeles and New York City had both been obliterated. Multiple other cities in between had been either completely wiped out or snatched up by The Giantess. The power was still out nationally and there seemed to be very little hope of it ever coming back on. In fact, it was becoming clear that there may not be a United States by the end of the week. Panic was across the globe. Those still in the States were trying desperately to flee towards Mexico or Canada. Many attempting such found little luck, as major highways were choked up thanks to immense shoe shaped craters left by the Giantess as she walked around. Some tried to turn around to find another route. Some were able to offroad around obstacles. Eventually, most ran out of gas and had to continue on foot. Those who had generators to power their homes suddenly found strangers appearing at their door, either begging for food or demanding it. It was full on survival mode in the U.S.


And it was because of this that the military finally was able to mobilize a force to attempt to confront the Giantess.


The mission had two goals: see if there was anything that could be done about the people whom had been abducted, and then assess whether or not the Giantess herself could be stopped. Many objected to the first phase. This gargantuan woman was devastating the country and she had to be stopped immediately before there was nothing left. There were even reports of her getting bigger! However, since no one had gotten a clear measure of her when she initially arrived (and since no one had ever seen a giant woman before) meant that these reports were largely unconfirmed. Regardless, if they were true, there was only a small window of opportunity to strike before all weapons, even nuclear, would be virtually ineffective against her.


However, an important point was raised. Even if The Giantess could be defeated, her sheer size alone would be still pose a considerable problem. Most conservative estimates put her at about six to eight miles tall. Some who heard this balked and claimed she was far beyond that, reaching into twelve to sixteen miles tall (which was ludicrous, of course, it HAD to be...). If the military could manage to put her down...what would be done about her corpse? A carcass that large would be an environmentally nightmare once it began to decompose and it would take perhaps weeks if not months to devise a clean up procedure, if one was even possible. And all of this was assuming that the military could even kill the Giantess, itself a very open question. The Giantess was a very mobile target, making aiming any ordinance at her a very difficult if not impossible task. The military couldn't afford to deploy their heaviest armaments only for them to miss (or worse, be ineffective) and potentially damage innocent civilians who were already being terrorized as is. Finally, it seemed reprehensible to simply abandon those abducted without even attempting to rescue them. Perhaps a weak spot that could be exploited could be found while trying to save them.


So, Operation Skin-Mites was ago. A fleet of military jets and helicopters pursued the Giantess as she left California and headed East. North East to be more specific. Many soldiers had yet to lay eyes on The Giantess. But now that they had, they were less willing to balk at the notion that she was over ten miles tall. Not only did the soldiers wonder if any weapon would be effective against this titan of a woman, they began to doubt that anyone could possibly survive on her. Reports indicated that she had a propensity for tossing whatever she snatched off the ground into her breasts, which looked, at least to some pilots, like they could give Everest a run for its money. The helicopters couldn't fly nearly as high as the jets, but they were able to keep the Giantess in sight and maintain the pursuit. Her gigantic ass, which spanned the square mileage of an entire city, was impossible to lose sight of. There were still traces of the desolated city around LA still stuck to that immense booty, some shaking off as the asscheeks jostled with every step.


There were millions of people in her path. Earthquakes were no longer sufficient to describe her footfalls. No scale could properly measure the force that her bright red wedge heels pulverized into the ground. The earth simply shattered beneath her steps, creating large cracks that etched for miles. Many people simply vanished with each step she took. Not because the soles of her shoes actually landed upon them, but because the ground beneath them simply ripped apart and they would fall into the dark chasm below. Those who were unfortunate enough to find the soles of those wedge heels descending directly upon them were effectively erased from existence. They would not remain as mere stains, no, the sheer force would simply obliterate every ounce of their form, disintegrating it and leaving nothing behind. There one instant and gone the next. In the brief moment before they would be forcibly removed from this mortal plane, they would see something so terrifying that they probably would have wished for death even if they had managed to survive.


Chunks of cities, perhaps not as big and grand as Los Angeles and New York, were completely wedge between the grooves of the soles of those immense wedge heels. The earth that they had stood upon stuck there like a small pebble. And as that big sole lowered, some, in their final moments, swore that they could hear screams coming from those “pebbles”. Absurd, of course. Nothing could survive such torment. The force of momentum each time she swung her legs and feet, to say nothing from the impact of each footfall. Nothing could survive that. It was impossible. Unthinkable.


And yet...before being wiped from existence, some managed to catch a glimpse of the pebbles. The buildings on them were miraculously intact. It was impossible to tell if there was anyone still alive on them but...against all odds, all REASON...the structures themselves were still standing. If it was possible that man-made buildings could remain upright in defiance of everything...then it had to be possible that some people were on a never ending hellish ride at the bottom of her shoes. Of course, one who saw these terrible things survived to pass the tale. Though they if they had heard reports from the jet fighters that managed to fly over the Giantess's breasts and report movement atop them...they might not have been surprised.


The Giantess left California state line and passed the southern tip of Nevada and the Eastern side of Arizona. Abruptly, she turned and walked north into the Mojave Desert, eventually stopping over the sinful city of Las Vegas.


“Ooo!” The Giantess's voice could be heard for miles and miles as she seemed to speak rather loudly, even for her incomprehensible size. “The fabled Sin City itself! I KNOW there's a bunch of party people down there! Well, look no further! There's no BIGGER party than this one! HA! HAHA!”


She bent. Fortunately, the helicopters were miles away and in no risk of colliding with that city sized ass, but the displaced air from her movement was enough to send incredible turbulence that caused at least one chopper to fall out of the sky. The soldiers on board could only watch as she reached down and dug her fingers into the ground. She looked like a person reaching for a quarter they spotted at their feet. After a few moments of digging, she straightened, a series of booms sounded off as the bones in her back popped. In her fingers was a chunk of earth which, compared to her, looked like it might be the size of a quarter. Or a nickle. It was hard to tell.


“I know EXACTLY where you guy want to be.” She said. The grin was unmistakable in her voice. “I mean...where ELSE would I put a place known as 'Sin City', I mean...duh!”


With another deafening laugh, she angled her hand over her breasts and pushed the entire city in. Most soldiers weren't in the right position to directly see this movement (much less to see if the city survived it) but it was impossible to not understand what she was doing from her body language alone.


“I feel like I just won a jack pot!” The Giantess exclaimed. “Fitting that I'd put my winning in my nice big boob purse!”


The Giantess stood there for a moment, hands at either side of her ample cleavage, grinning down at the newest addition to her collection. As she did, it gave the helicopters a chance to catch up. They flew up the long, thick thighs of the immense Giantess, knowing that if she began to walk, the air of the simple move would be enough blow them out of the sky. The aircrafts would be unable to scale much higher than where they were. Even reaching her hips was out of the question. Her palazzo pants had no pockets or any place to even attempt to land on. So, the “Skinwalkers”, as the soldiers had begun calling themselves, leaped out of the choppers and parachuted onto the giant red threads of the pants. Littered all throughout the threads was debris; concrete, trees, cars, chunks of streets and buildings, even a few street signs from the highway. By the looks of it, most of it was from the Los Angeles area. So far, no survivors, however. But jets were confirming sightings of people, living people, on the plains of flesh that were her tits. How they were alive was anyone's guess. By all accounts they should be dead several times over. Either from lack of oxygen, or just the sheer force of every minute move the Giantess made...they shouldn't be alive. Yet they were. So, was it possible to save them? It didn't seem so.


But facing the impossible was just one of the many challenges of being a soldier, wasn't it?


After playing with her chest for several minutes, she finally began to move. As expected, the movement did cause the helicopters to be blown out of the sky. The soldiers were hardly prepared and many lost their grip before they could even firmly establish them. In spite of this...they didn't fall. Oh, they fell, alright. Fell a certain length down the massive, jiggly thigh. But they found themselves plummeting right back against the giant red threads all over again. It was like they were being pulled by some gravitational force. It held them as the thigh flexed and relaxed as the Giantess continued to stroll, its fat jostling everyone and everything on it to and fro. Even the most seasoned veterans felt ill and many of them lost consciousness.


Those aboard the Fighter Jets had seen enough. Most of them began to attack, firing payloads of missiles at will, aiming for whatever they thought they could damage. A couple aimed at her neck, specifically where her jugular would be. Even though the missiles hit their mark, they simply exploded in a fireball that seemed comically small against the Giantess, who did not slow or react in any way. Some missiles were fired at her breasts. Why not? They were the biggest things to shoot at and her heart and lungs were behind them somewhere. However, these payloads merely bounced off the soft skin and went veering off. Some exploded when they collided with a stray vellus hair, while others simply exploded in air after fishtailing wildly. One fighter flew too close to the woman's skin and crashed into a vellus hair that was so thin it was nearly translucent, making it nearly impossible to see until the very last second. And by then, it was far FAR too late.


Other pilots tried to test the limits of their aircrafts to soar higher to try and aim for targets on her head. One fighter managed to fire his missiles before his jet stalled, aiming for the incredible blue eyes which focused not on him (never on him) but rather on her forward path. The missiles slammed harmlessly against the glass of her thick glasses. Despite what seemed like a series of bright and powerful explosions, the eyes didn't readjust to see what had happened. They didn't even blink as a reflex. Nothing. The jet, completely stalled, began to fall. The pilot hit the eject button and was parachuted out. His aircraft plummeted into the dark abyss between the titanic tits that had, just moments ago, consumed the entire city of Las Vegas. Meanwhile, the pilot slow began to sink towards the left tit and eventually his parachute got caught on a vellus hair, causing him to be dangled over twenty feet in the air. He screamed and yelled for help but saw no one for miles.


Another daring pilot attempted a similar move, flying higher than his jet normally should. He angled for another shot at her eyes and, had he managed to shoot a few seconds earlier, his missiles probably would have hit their mark (though it was anyone's guess if that actually would have accomplished anything). However, the instant before he could fire, a powerful wind overtook his jet and sent it spiraling. The missiles roared out, but instead of going up towards the eyes, they went down towards her boobs, where one exploded harmlessly while the other bounced off and veered to her side and eventually blew up mid air. Meanwhile, the wind that took the jet was pulling up into her right nostril. The pilot hit eject out of impulse. While it may have saved his life, as his jet was quickly torn to shreds against the hundreds of nasals hairs deep inside, it caused his parachute to pull him in and eventually get tangled. He would land in a puddle of snot deep against the walls of the nasal cavity and would become adhered to the flesh as if stuck in a wad of glue. His frantic eyes darted around and saw remains of cars, towns, cities, neighborhoods, and even forests blowing around, most of which stuck to the filtering hairs.


The Giantess was now heading East, walking further into Arizona. More military aircrafts began to converge on her position. Whether they were part of Operation Skin-Mites or just another squad tired of waiting around and doing nothing wasn't entirely known. The towering blonde took a step, her red wedge heel landing squarely atop a section of the Grand Canyon. Her massive foot sheared through the canyon like a hot knife through butter, creating an uneven foothole in the earth. The Giantess visibly began to stumble. Her arms flailed out, effectively beginning to pinwheel in an attempt to keep herself upright. A powerful wind ripped for miles because of this, and much of the converging force were blown away as the towering behemoth of a woman began to fall forward. The city of Page had already seen her coming. The city was already beginning to crumble just from her footfalls alone. But now those in its limits looked up to the sky to see two fleshy mountains descending down upon them like twin asteroids being hurled at the earth by some angry goddess.


The impact was beyond apocalyptic. The entire East Coast of the United States felt it and most of the Middle America felt it as well. Even some buildings in the West Coast and some parts of Mexico and Canada felt it. Every city and town in Arizona fell. The impact was too great. Another surge of dust polluted the skies of the United States, bringing an increasingly ominous dark cloud over the former superpower. Whatever forces were converging upon the Giantess ceased to exist. All fighter jets and helicopters were erased as the immense explosion roared across the landscape, killing and destroying everything in its path. Only jagged landscape was left. The ground had shattered like plate glass, casting fragments into the sky as acres broke, creating chasm that stretched almost across the entire state.


Once more, no one outside survived to see it...but the people of Page were spared; possibly to their own surprise and terror. The titanic tits had slammed the earth around them. Much of the city was lost, but a decent chunk of it was caught between her soft breasts; much like some cities were lodged between the treads of her shoes.


After a few moments, the Giantess began to get to her feet. Anyone still alive in the vicinity, who could only hope that she was at least injured would have been hit with a blow of devastating disappointment.


A smile was on her face as she got back to her feet.


She began to brush off her tank top and the front of her thighs. The Skinwalkers (and yes, they were still alive) were on the sides of her meaty thighs, making them spared as her hands only focused on the fronts. Then, she reached up and grabbed the strands of her tank top and adjusted them, realigning her bra that had gotten a little skewed from the fall. As she did, the city of Page (or what was left of it) began to sink deeper into the cleavage, eventually joining Las Vegas down below. The air would have been filled with the sound of endless screaming, but the deafening beats of her heart, not to mention the sound of her lungs filling with each breath she pulled in, drowned all of it out.


The U.S wasn't the only one damaged from the Giantess tripping. Far from it. Another series of tsunamis ravaged both the Pacific and Atlantic seas. Australia and much of the Asian continent faced immense flooding. Much of the Phillipines seemed like it was going to be completely submerged into the waters. Poor cities on the coasts of Africa were wiped away, and Portugal and Spain were hit the hardest in Europe, with Ireland and the United Kingdom tying for second place. Satellite images of the horrible event flooded the TV screens of those who still had electricity and many nations were thinking the same thing: how long until this unstoppable woman marched into their borders?


The Giantess continued. She began to head north, crossing through Utah and into Wyoming. Every now and then she would stop and bend to look down at something at her feet. Sometimes she would scoop something up. Other times, she merely shrugged as if whatever she saw didn't interest her. Eventually, she turned East and headed into South Dakota. Thousands of trees snapped into dust as she stepped over the Black Hills national forest. Directly in her path was Mount Rushmore.


She stopped directly over the presidential monument and bent to look down. After a moment of consideration, she reached down and dug the monument clear out of the ground and held it up to her eyes and examined it.


“Huh...really!?” She exclaimed, a surprised smile on her face. “This thing is WAY smaller than I thought it would be! I can't even make out the faces that well!” She paused. “Oh, well, it's kinda cute, I guess. Can't hurt to keep it!”


Rather than angle the monument over her colossal tits, she held them over a pocket of her denim jacket. The entirety of Mount Rushmore was dropped, where it bounced off coins that were much bigger than it before falling next to the Statue of Liberty, which had been lifted from the shores of New York City. Also present at the dusty depths of the pocket were the Gateway Arch from Missouri and the Alamo from Texas. Already a decent collection from her new home. And she intended to line her pockets (not to mention her boob purse) with even more.


She carried on. By this time, the sun had begun to set. With many military aircrafts destroyed, very few were left in her vicinity to pursue her and she disappeared out of there sight. As night began to fall, more fleets converged on where she had been and where she was going. But despite constant searching, none reported any more sightings.


Yet again, she had disappeared.


Chapter 6 by KevinFred342


The United States was lost.


This was the sentiment across the globe. Satellite imagery showed paths of destruction so vast that they were visible from space. Foot prints, butt prints, even boob prints dotted the surface of the of the former last remaining superpower. Other nations watched from a distance, horror and dread beginning to seep into the minds of their populaces. If the USA could not defend itself from the titanic woman, how would they fair? The UN called an emergency meeting and leaders of the world quickly scurried to devise some attempt at a plan to defend themselves from The Giantess should she appear at their shores. However, a grim reality dragged these talks down. Made them seem pointless and did little to alleviate anyone's fears. The Giantess was getting bigger. For those living in the US, this was believed but hard to prove concretely. No one in the nation had access to electricity for days since The Giantess had first appeared in New York City. So far, the notion of her growing bigger and bigger had been a widespread theory that many refused to believe out of principle. This refusal was the only thing that would keep them sane as they watched their world literally dissolve before their very eyes. But when they felt the ground shake, when they saw The Giantess standing so tall in the distance, it was hard to disprove it.


But for everyone else, it was not just a mere belief.


News stations globally broadcast images from satellites over the US. By the time a quarter of California had met its demise under the wide ass of The Giantess, the gigantic woman was visible from space; no need to zoom in further on the United States to track her. She was getting bigger. Scientists were trying to determine how fast she was growing, but it was difficult. With her constant movement and lack of a frame of reference (not to mention that many were more worried about how to stop her rather than how big she was actively growing), getting good estimates were tricky. Still, even superficial estimates posed that within a month, The Giantess would outgrow the planet. This news was withheld from the public by some nations and broadcast loudly in others. Panic set in around the globe...but what could be done? There was nowhere to run. Many flights internationally had been canceled and other nations had closed their borders to prevent a surge of panicked travelers from flooding across lines of territory. Discussions began to turn towards many nations launching their nuclear payloads at the United States in a desperate plan to destroy The Giantess. It seemed like a monstrous notion to sacrifice so many innocent lives, but how many more would perish if the behemoth of a woman was not stopped? Many nations began to put this plan into action, not bothering to wait from any authorization or counsel from the UN.


The plan was halted when The Giantess reappeared the day following her abduction of Las Vegas and Mount Rushmore.


She was more visible from space than she had every been. If she were to lay on her back she would be about half the size of Texas! It would take several nuclear warheads to damage here, and another sobering truth was brought to light.


It would take hours for most warheads to even reach the United States. By then, The Giantess would have moved and the attack would be meaningless. All the nations of the world could do was watch in terror as she began what would be her final trek across the former United States, occasionally stopping to pick something up, like a woman finding loose change on the sidewalk.



It was said that everything was bigger in Texas and, for a long time, that adage had been true. Many foreigners had shown some incredulity when they had driven across the state for hours only to realize that they had not left its borders. But as The Giantess stepped into the southern state, the old adage seemed impossibly false. The 'woman' (if she could even be called that) made everything in the proud state seem like a tiny, puny crumb. It was impossible to even see her face. Most people could only crane their necks high enough to see her crotch and ass, itself seeming like it was wide enough to span across several county lines. The clouds in the sky seemed like they didn't even reach her knees. Every footfall was mayhem, an apocalypse of its own right. Dust kicked up from every step she took filled the air and spanned for miles, eventually being blown further south towards Mexico, where many of its citizens could see The Giantess walking towards them in the distance, much to their panic. She was sporting the attire that she had first appeared in; a flashy red tank top and expensive looking black jeans with floral print and open toed wedge heels (which were also printed with flowers). The smell of her perfume was strong and wafted for miles, even traveling as far as Europe, Africa, and Asia. Occasionally she would flip some of her golden, flowing locks of hair back over her shoulder, causing some strands to break from her head and flutter down to the ground with a mighty boom. A couple of these massive locks would crash into the ocean and eventually wind up on the shores of distant countries.


The cities of Dallas and Plano were among the first major settlements of the state to disappear. The people of both cities watched as the titanic woman crossed the state line and walked towards them. There was no running. Not only because there was really nowhere to go, but because it wasn't possible to physically run. The Earth seemed like it would collapse on itself entirely with every single step The Giantess took. There was no staying on your feet in this madness. Within seconds of stepping into the state from Oklahoma, her right foot swung across miles of land, the displaced air sweeping everything up with ferocity that no tornado in Texas history had even come close to. Eventually, the sole of her wedge heel slammed down. The back heel crushed the entire city of Plano, while Dallas was smooshed under the front. Neither city would stick to the bottom of her shoes as other cities had (and still were). Both were simply turned to dust. There one second, gone the next.


The Giantess's left foot swung past and slammed down into the ground, taking out the towns of Cedar Hills and Duncanville. She stopped and looked back and downward, her gaze peering towards her impossibly huge, round ass. Then, she lifted her right foot up till its sole was just under her rear. For a moment, she seemed to carefully examine the sole of her shoe, before shrugging and wiping her fingers across the grooves before bring her foot back down with another apocalyptic boom. Most people couldn't see far enough to notice, but those watching this catastrophe from satellite imagery noticed that she was holding out a hand, as if carrying something in it. Zooming in on this showed three entire cities; St. Louis, as well as both Kansas and Oklahoma City. This revelation, that such large cities could be held like pebbles in the hands of the gargantuan woman, was terrifying enough, but what was even worse was that the people of these places were still very much alive. That should be impossible. These people were so high up in the air that they were practically in space. There was no oxygen. And The Giantess had to travel at over 200 miles per hour with every step...possibly even more, much more! How could anyone survive such conditions. Yet...they they were. Holding on for dear life. The cities were, incredibly, still largely intact. The buildings seemed to refuse to collapse. Zooming in further onto the skin of The Giantess showed much debris and people trapped in the magnified swirls of her hand and finger prints. These unfortunate survivors were looking more like mites than people. Further examination of The Giantess's person revealed more movement atop her large, bouncing breasts, but no sign of the other cities that she had shoved between her cleavage could be seen.


A couple of more steps and The Giantess stood over the state capital: the city of Austin.


The massive woman bends down, her large ass extending behind her, casting a shadow that blanketed the entire northeastern border of the state. Her legs stretched for miles and miles into the sky, looking more like great columns from God rather than the limbs of a woman. Each floral print etched into her colossal black jeans looms over the city like giant structures. In addition to the powerful floral scent of her perfume, the fainter but still strong smell of the old, worm insoles of her heels wafted across the acres.


“Look at all these tiny little cities.” Her voice booms. The words are heard for miles, with some trace echoes floating across both the Atlantic and the Pacific. “I thought everything was supposed to be BIG here! HA!” She bent further, her hair sliding off her shoulder and dangling at her side. Fragments of hair began to pelt the acres surrounding Austin. Hundreds of people were squashed as these titanic, fragrant hairs smashed into the earth, creating great rifts into the ground that took more towns and neighborhoods deep into the chasm. Up above, The Giantess lifted her free right hand and held up her thumb and index finger close together as if in a pinching motion. “You call THIS big? This cute wittle teeny weeny cities? HA! HAHA!” Her laugh roared, booming across the landscape. The ground twisted and crushed under her feet as her upper body lifted up as she leaned back with laughter. Each vocalization sent a shockwave for miles that blew down cities, towns, and neighborhoods as if they had been in the vicinity of a nuclear explosion.


But, despite being right below her...right between her feet, Austin did not fall.


“It's okay, though...” The Giantess said, leaning down again. “I love you all just the same!”


She reaches out her right hand and extends her index finger. Her nail slices into the earth, cutting through the ground like a hot knife through butter. Within seconds, a circle was drawn around Austin and she used her fingernail to wrench the city out of the earth. The Giantess straightens and places the city in the palm of her hand. The ridges of the hand prints looked like small winding mountain rangers that stretched for miles. The palm of her hand seemed like it could hold the entire state of Rhode Island; her fingers looming in the sky like giant sci-fi space worms. Her face took up the entire sky. It was like looking at a planet that had grown a face. The massive eyes, glowing with gleeful delight, stare down at the puny cities. Every small, minute twitch of the muscles in her hands and fingers were akin to a massive earthquake.


“There we are,” Her booming voice roars. A massive finger from her other hand comes slicing through the air before slamming down near some of the other cities. “And look! You have some friends to play with! And don't worry; there'll be plenty more!”


She gave the terrified people of Austin a final big smile, her gargantuan teeth the most terrifying sight the citizens had ever seen, before her eyes left the city and she began to move. As she did, a loud, deep sound erupted from somewhere. Her face wrinkled in a casual wince.


“Ooo,” She said. “I'm getting hungry!”


Her eyes scanned the ground at her feet. They lit up and she took a single step. The hand holding the cities unconsciously lowered, bringing it down before her large boobs, which swayed as she took that step. The titanic tits had looked like mountains to many people who had seen them in the days following the appearance of The Giantess. But now...they looked like so much more. Almost like planets in their own right. Many in the cities of Oklahoma, Kansas, St. Louis, and Austin had heard rumors that The Giantess had abducted settlements and stuffed them between her cleavage. How long would it be before they were added to that ever growing collection of hers. How many people were still trapped on those jostling mounds of gargantuan flesh, holding on for dear life as their entire new world moved effortlessly with every minute movement. The Giantess began to bend. As she did, her hand lowered more, and her boobs angled downward, making them look even more gigantic.


When she eventually straightened, a new city was held in her right hand. A chunk of debris fell from it and landed in Austin. Among the buildings and other structures was a sign that read: Lockhart, Texas. A city famous for its BBQ.


“You guys better have been cooking up some good stuff for me!” The Giantess teasingly says. She slowly brings the city up to her nose and takes a gentle whiff. After a couple of pulls, she brings it away from her nose. Her tongue slips out and traces across her lips. “Mmm! I smell something delicious! You guys WERE gonna share with me, right? HA! You better!”


She offered one more smile.


Then, her mouth opened.


A warm blast of air wafted out from the immense dark cavern. Trails of spit dangled from the roof of her mouth and from her teeth. A heavy downpour of saliva rained down onto the city of Lockhart, whose people could only scream as their world was slowly taken inside the giant pit of The Giantess, where deep within a series of hungry groans were heard. Delicately, the tiny settlement was placed on the immense tongue, which was littered with chunks of debris; a previous meal she had devoured. Some victims, who had entered a trance as they watched death reach out for them, have a moment where they can only wonder what this massive, gargantuan, behemoth of a woman could have possibly eaten. Other cities, perhaps? Maybe. But in the little light that made it into the cavern, the stuff lying around on her tongue and teeth looked like...food. Ordinary chunks of some food. That should have been impossible. But, of course, nothing was impossible anymore.


Within seconds of being placed on the tongue, a hot and heavy wave of saliva washed over the tiny city as if it was being struck by a mega tidal wave. The current took the soggy remains across the mountainous tastebuds that lined the tongue, which arced and swirled in the ocean of spit. Almost all of the people in the city drowned immediately and buildings were swished into crumbling pieces. The teeth slightly parted and clamped, but no parts of the city were ever washed onto the incisors or molars. After several minutes, the current moved violently towards the back of the throat and surged down the esophagus with a wet, thunderous gulp.


The remains of city of Lockhart slide effortlessly down the slimy wet tunnel and eventually wind up in the massive dark cavern of the gurgling stomach, landing in an ocean of burning acid. The very few people that, by some miracle, survived the plummet from mouth to stomach were quickly killed as their bodies dissolved in the powerful, churning acidic waters. Outside, a pounding sound is heard against the walls, as The Giantess pats her belly.


“Mmm-mmmm!” The Giantess sighs, satisfied. “I guess that's why they were called the BBQ capital of Texas!” Her eyes return to the four cities in her hand. A sly smile stretches her lips. “Alright, friends...well, my arm is getting tired from keeping my hand up. So...let me get y'all squared away!”


Her hand begins to tilt.


It is like watching a camera slowly pan downward. Her eyes are replaced by her nose, then her mouth which is stretched into a wide smile. After that is her chin, then her neck, and finally, her colossal tits, the size of which were beyond comprehension for those tiny cities. The space between the cleavage seems so absurdly huge that to some it looks like an entire counties in the state of Texas could more than comfortably fit in there. The cities begin to slide down the skin of her palms, until they reached her fingers. They careened down those and soared off the tips, with St. Louis scraping off one of her fingernails as it went, sending the city into a spinning freefall. Despite everything, the buildings remained intact and many people trapped in the cities inadvertently found themselves continuing to be trapped, despite their entire worlds falling.


Kansas City landed first, bouncing off the right boob before sinking deep in the space. Next was St. Louis, which slipped right between the titanic tits like a basketball swishing effortlessly through a hoop. Then came Oklahoma City, which bounds of the left tit, sailed over towards the right one, bounced off the soft flesh and then rolled away from the pit. Austin followed a similar path, bouncing off the right boob, then sailed over towards the left, only to rebound towards the right again. The Capital city bounced back and forth like a pinball down the dark chasm. As Austin disappeared, the big boobs came together as if to squeeze the cities in place. A finger from one hand lowered onto the skin and gently prodded Oklahoma City across the soft flesh and down between the fragrant cleavage. The finger then pushed the city deep down between the fleshy mountains, where the sounds of her heart overwhelmed the ears of everyone, as did the suffocating heat of her body.


The Giantess squeezed her boobs together, laughing as she felt her new friends snugly held between her cleavage. After a few moments of squeezing and jostling her girls, The Giantess releases them with one more playful sway of her upper body before placing her hands on her wide hips, looking around. All around her, she could see her footprints in all directions around her for miles. This place was running out of things to do. Such a shame, since she had enjoyed every minute of being here. So many nice friends she had made, so many sights she had seen. Sure, most of them were so tiny and insignificant that they were hard to fully appreciate, but it was still an enjoyable time. After all, she loved meeting new people, no matter their size. And this was hardly the first place she had visited. There had been others. Many others. So many she could hardly remember how many. And she had kept so many souvenirs from all of them. She had gathered many from here, the thought made her pat her right pocket, which contained the Liberty Bell, the Space Needle, Plymouth Rock, and, finally, the Washington Monument and the White House. The last two of which would have shocked the few remaining people in the USA.


It would have been a terrifying confirmation of what many of them had already begun to know: the United States of America had fallen.


The Giantess lingered in the state of Texas for another couple of hours before heading back towards East. By this time, there were no aircrafts, military or otherwise, capable of following her. The seismic activity of her footfalls sent tidal waves to distant continents, in addition to several earthquakes across the globe. Electricity and internet capabilities are downed world wide for nearly an hour.


When it is possible to check the satellite images again, two things were obvious: the first was that The Giantess was trailing the Eastern Coast of what had been the U.S.A.


The second was that she was MUCH bigger than she had been...

Chapter 7 by KevinFred342



She began to cross the Atlantic.


In that single instant, the vain hope that most citizens of other nations, that The Giantess would remain an “American problem” was immediately as crushed as many of the cities within the former superpower. Some had thought she would go to South America first. After all, there was a whole ocean between her and the rest of the world. Surely that would at least slow her down or, better yet, keep her contained and away from Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. But as those watching satellite images saw her step into Atlantic, which may as well have been a shallow puddle for all the slowing down it did to her, they knew that there was no stopping her.


She was bigger. Much bigger. Not only was she more clearly visible from space, it seemed as if she could reach out and grab the satellites recording her movements as if they were fruit dangling from a tree! How big was she going to get!?


The United States had been caught off guard by the behemoth of a woman. So abrupt was her arrival that no one had time for anything else but panic. However, as other nations watched, absurd ideas began to flow across public forums, both online and otherwise. A rabid group, calling themselves, Followers of The Florist, emerged; their name being a reference to the floral patterns adorning almost all of The Giantess's attire. To this new congregation, the towering blonde could be nothing more than a Goddess. Her massive stature, growing more by the second; not to mention her obsession with gathering 'followers'; she disappeared and reappeared seemingly at will, there was still not even a hint of a clue as to where she had originated from. What further proof was needed? The only question left, in the minds of these zealots, was what was the exact purpose for all these actions? Why did she abduct so many cities and artifacts? Mere amusement? No! Of course not, it couldn't be! There had to be something more. A grander purpose! She had to building something! Something grand and beautiful. Something only a very select few would be allowed to see. Those placed between her sacred breasts (and yes, her breasts were indeed considered sacred), were the lucky ones. Many Followers in Europe, seeing that their newfound Goddess was heading their way, flocked to the streets, to the beaches if they could, to greet her. They had to be chosen ones of humanity! The rest were condemned to destruction at her feet and butt!


And there was much to say about her butt, oh yes. The Giantess's constant spanking of her massive rear, which she flashed proudly, had not gone unnoticed. There were two sects to the Followers of the Florist. The first were the ones who believed that must be chosen to be placed between her bosoms in order to reach some kind of salivation awaiting in whatever realm she disappeared to. The second sect was even more bizarre; a strange resurgence of Adonitology combined with a new reverence of an awakened goddess. Just as The Giantess showed off her great ass, these Followers were to not only acknowledge it but also to evangelize about it. To convince others of how incredible it was, how perfect it was. The exact goals of this sect were far less clear, and those few that stopped to watch them were often left with a certainty that these folks were simply crazed individuals engaged in a thinly veiled attempt to get The Giantess's attention. Still, as The Giantess continued to show her assets off, this sect began to gain more and more traction, and as it did, a new goal slowly began to emerge. Appeal to The Giantess's ego and hope that it would curry her favor enough to let them live. But, as the days went by, as the hysteria increased as the USA became more and more ravaged, the ideas of the first sect began to meld somewhat with this second one. The only way to salvation was to literally be sat on by The Giantess. To come into contact with her holy ass. The exact machinations behind this were not clear, but that didn't seem to bother the Followers any. After all, it was long said that gods work in mysterious ways...


And as The Giantess made her way across the Atlantic, both sects of the Followers, the Boobs Sect and the Ass Sect, raced out to greet The Goddess.


The secular world also hurried to greet her, but in a less welcoming way. The armies of Europe gathered at shorelines and coastal cities. The biggest armaments had been hastily carried over to guard the borders of the continent a day or two after The Giantess had first appeared. At the time, she had been smaller and it had seemed possible to stop her. Naval fleets sat in waiting, their guns prepared for the fight of their lives. However, as big as The Giantess was, these ships were frantically trying to reach the shore. As the towering blonde crossed the Atlantic, tsunamis began to pelt the beaches and coastal cities. Naval fleets were upturned and flooded by immense waves that carried the seas onto the shores for miles. Those deeper within the continent began to wonder if countries like Spain, Ireland, and Great Britain would be flooded all together.


And then there were the earthquakes.


They weren't really earthquakes. Not at all. Earthquakes could be measured. They were understood. The madness shaking the grounds all across the European continent could not. They wouldn't stop. For hours the vibrations continued as the footfalls of The Giantess reverberated in faultlines deep within the crust of the Earth, causing things to be in constant movement. Cracks began breaking into the ground and those who could still watch from satellite thought that they could see bits of the continent begin to tear into chunks, as if continental drift was now working in overdrive. It wasn't long before all power grids across Europe catastrophically failed, plunging all there into darkness.


And through it all, she approached; her giant form slowly appearing over the horizon. First, her head, her long blonde hair somehow flowing behind her and her vibrant blue eyes horrifying gazing directly towards Europe, sending chills down everyone's spine, especially when her grinning mouth panned into view. Then, her large breasts bounced into view, jiggling and swaying with every step, with every sonic boom that followed her every footfall. As these gargantuan mountains of flesh appeared, the Boob Sect of the Followers rejoiced. Or at least as much as they could through the chaos that was surging all around them. Between the constant shaking from the Earth literally being torn apart from within and the flooding from the siege of tsunamis, it was difficult to stay in one place. But there are fewer forces more determined than evangelists, so the Followers managed. Eventually, her curved belly came in, followed by the wide arch of her hips and swell of her thighs, causing the Ass Sect to rejoice as well. Then, it was just her legs, those jet black jeans adorned with bright floral patterns. Last, but not least, her feet, her destructive wedge heels, also adorned with flowers, came crashing down at the shores of Portugal.


Her shadow draped across the entirety of Spain, shrouding most of the country in darkness. Those in Portugal could only see as far up as her shins. The rest of her was too high up. As she approached another massive wave smashed into the small country, causing mass amounts of flooding all across that wiped out cities and towns throughout. Great chasms began to form in the Earth around Portugal, which were quickly filled by the salty water from the many tsunamis.


Without setting so much as a single foot within its borders, The Giantess has thoroughly wiped Portugal off the face of the map, the small country sinking into the sea.


The people of Spain could see The Giantess better, as could the people of France and Germany. She loomed in the distance, her hands on her wide hips as she surveyed the area before her. She was gigantic. No word seemed to accurately define just how big she was. She had to be hundreds of miles tall. The clouds didn't even reach her ankles! They didn't even reach her toes, elevated on the platform of her wedge heels. There was no question that she was taller than the Earth's atmosphere, outside the reach of any oxygen. Yet, it didn't seem to affect her at all. It didn't even slow her down. Not even a little.


Suddenly, she squatted down and dropped to her knees. The impact was immense and sent a great shockwave that was felt as far as Japan and Australia. Two great craters were punched into the very Eastern borders of Spain. Then, The Giantess leaned forward, bringing her hands down onto the Earth, causing yet another seismic catastrophe. Chunks of earth sprung up like loose floorboards being stepped on. The cities and towns located on them were shot into the air as if atop a massive catapult. Up above, the giant eye of The Giantess loomed, staring down. Was it even possible that it could even perceive anything anymore? She was so big, and the settlements below her so small. The people who lived their lives here were microbes to her now. Smaller than dust. Nothing. The same could be said for any building, any landmark, all the things that brought tourists to Spain were now finer than grains of sand.


And yet, she still came. She still looked. Slowly, her face panned across the sky line, filling it for miles and miles. Her mouth and nose sucked up acres of land with every single inhale. Each time she exhaled she unleashed great winds across the lands; winds that surpassed any hurricane or tornado ever recorded by humanity. Tornadoes even spawned because of her breathing as wind currents were altered. Her very being, the warmth of her body, mixed with the colder air from up north, and sudden storms began to appear in further countries of Europe. They wouldn't last long, though. Especially if The Giantess decided to continue moving. They would be blown off towards Russia or perhaps down south towards Africa or Asia. But the storms were incredibly violent. The nature of their destruction had been seen only once before; in the pages of the Old Testament, where God had flooded the Earth.


Her boobs draped over Spain, their sheer size making Mount Everest look more like a tiny anthill. Every movement they made, every slight jiggle, any time they bounced off each other, sent shockwaves for miles and miles, as if a series of hydrogen bombs were being dropped. The pulse of her heart did more of the same. Not a soul was looking for them, but if one had attempted, there would be no visible sign of any of the cities she had abducted...even the ones she had taken only mere hours ago. It was as if her cleavage had simply swallowed them up. Her tits dragged across the surface of the delicate earth, scooping up entire miles of land and whatever may be sitting on them. Without even noticing, without even intending to do so, countless towns were added to The Giantess's boob purse.


Her hair scrapped along too, dragging across the continent, catching many more settlements in their fragrant grip. Occasionally, she would brush the locks back behind her shoulder, her hand causing a great crater every time she brought it crashing back down to the ground.


Most of the armies that had conjured on the shorelines had either been destroyed or were fleeing for their lives like everyone else. The brave, or foolish, who tried to fight did so as best as they could. But meager tanks and rocket launchers did nothing. It was doubtful that anything launched at The Giantess even traveled far enough to actually hit her. And even if it had, it was impossible that they would damage her at all. She wouldn't even feel it. Not so much as even a tickle. They would very lightly char maybe a couple of dead skin cells that covered her epidermis, but they would do no more. But desperation eroded reason, and so the 'resistance' continued. Many who stayed to fight were unwittingly scooped up into the bra of The Giantess. Those of the Boob Sect of the Followers of the Florist did so willingly, running towards the towering, titanic tits with zeal. And with incredible ease, shockingly. It was almost as if some force propelled them forward to their goal, like their destiny truly was to be added to The Giantess's boob purse.


After a few minutes, in which most of Spain was leveled and so were neighboring countries just from the sheer force of the shockwaves made, The Giantess got back to her feet. The act of her doing so was an apocalypse of its own, but those were being a banality at this point. She looked down at what remained of Europe with a curious expression on her face, as if she were trying to make up her mind. Finally, she shook her head.


“Mmmm, nah.” She said simply. Her voice was soft. Soft for her, anyway, and yet it was still heard all across the globe. Her arms reached up and stretched over her head. A series of immense booms echoed globally as the bones in her body popped. This was punctured by a bellowing yawn. “Maybe tomorrow...” She added, sleepily.


She turned, her wide round butt now taking up the sky high above Europe. The Ass Sect clamored for her to sit while the sane populace prayed that she would not. For those standing beneath her, it seemed her ass could cover the entire length of Spain. Smosh all of it under its weight. All that would be left was a crater, bigger than any that had ever been seen on Earth's surface before. Whether such an act would be salvation or the end of anything and everything depended on your views, but it didn't matter either way. Regardless, nothing caught in its path would survive. It would leave nothing standing.


The Giantess glanced towards the UK in the distance. She supposed she would start there. After all, she didn't speak Spanish, nor French or German. But, then again, did it really matter? Of course not! All that mattered was enjoying this place while she could. It was already getting a little small. A little too...compact. But that was okay. Big things often came in small packages. Except her, of couse. She was a BIG package, and she liked it like that. She grinned at the thought and glanced down at her cleavage. She swayed her chest, watching her girls sway and bounce. One of her hands, perhaps unconsciously, ran up her thigh and casually went around towards her ass, feeling its size and squeezing, grabbing a nice handful. The fingers then relaxed, releasing the load, and then the hand cocked back and gave the ass a smart slap that echoed as far as the moon.


Big, big, big. Bigger was better, that was just a fact. Small was okay, but big was great! Less was not more; more was more!


She caught a glance of herself in the reflection in the ocean at her feet. Her grin widened as she examined herself, admiring every arch and curve of her form. There had never been anything like her before here. Of that she was sure. There was no question, it was a simple fact. And there would never be anything like her again. A shame, really. A damn shame. But at least she had managed to come here and let them see here. And they liked her, of course! LOVED her even! How could they not? They'd have to be more than blind to not! One look and they would swoon.


She had begun twirling some of her hair in her fingers as these thoughts filled her mind. Eventually, she tossed her golden locks back over her shoulder, a flurry of hairs snapping and snowing across the globe, crashing down with the intensity of asteroids.


Once more she glanced over towards the United Kingdom. After a moment, she shrugged. She'd walked all this way. It seemed almost stupid to not say hi. After all, they were waiting for her! So, she began to walk towards the islands, the inhabitants of which began to panic as if death itself was coming, reaching its cold hands out for all of them.


She stopped at the shores of Ireland, which was immediately beset with terrible tsunamis and literally earthshattering quakes, just as Portugal had been. Some military forces had gathered, of course, but just as before, they were useless and most were simply trying to escape to...somewhere. There was nowhere to hide, of course, but panic didn't let them sit still. High, high, HIGH above them, higher than any of them could crane their necks to see, The Giantess stared down at them, bent slightly, her hands on her knees. This island was small. Too small! How boring! The other island, Great Britain, was bigger. Plus, who could resist the British with their charming accents?


So, she lifted a foot. For one horrible second, the people of Ireland thought that she was going to step on their puny island, crumbling it to pieces.


Instead, she stepped over it.


Clear over it.


In one fluid movement, her foot sailed over the entire country, from the Eastern Shores to the Western Shores, and landed into the waters of the Irish Sea. The people had a unique perspective of the underside of her body as she walked over. The winds of her passage ripped through the land, tearing apart towns and cities until they were practically dust.


She stood over Great Britain and smiled widely.


“It's getting a little late for me,” Her booming voice announced. “But, I'll be back tomorrow! So, get your little selves ready for me, okay! I'll come sit down for tea time! HA! You guys still do that, right? Well, either way you will tomorrow! So be ready!” She turned, her big ass now looming over the island. “Make sure you have enough space for me to sit!” She winked, bringing another hand onto her great ass with an even greater boom, punctuated with yet an even more mighty laugh.


Once again she stepped over Ireland, not even bothering to look down at it. Already it was mostly forgotten. Just a stone to step over. Another blast of winds tore through the country, blasting whatever had survived the first bout.


Portugal had fallen by her stepping near it. Ireland fell simply from her stepping over it.


The Giantess walked back towards the Atlantic, seeming to head towards North America. Just as she had appeared over the horizon, she now disappeared there. First her legs, then ass, then back, and finally her head with its long flowing locks. Then, as soon as she was out of sight, the constant booms and quakes of her footfalls abruptly ceased.


She had disappeared yet again.



Chapter 8 by KevinFred342

Widespread panic consumed Great Britain.


They were next.


All doubt had been removed. It had been confirmed by The Giantess herself. She had stood over the entire nation and announced her intentions.


Few slept that night. The people of Great Britain quickly collapsed into two groups. First where those who made a mad dash to try and leave the country. Unlike the United States, European countries had managed to continuing functioning to some degree. There had been some flood from tsunamis and quakes had been felt, but it had been nothing compared to the horror that had been unleashed upon the states. That meant that some airlines had been in business and now they were experiencing an inundation of would be refugees desperate to flee the island by morning. However, most pilots and employees of the airports had scrambled to their own families and loved ones the night before and practically none had showed up for work. With roads rapidly being blocked both from the mass exodus attempt and damage from the day before, most who had managed to arrive at the airports found themselves trapped there. With no authorities around (they too had abandoned their posts to tend to their affairs), anarchy reared its ugly head. Some planes were broken into. Two actually managed to take off, with one crashing later while attempting to land. Those who lived close to the shores hopped in their boats, or stole someone else's, and set sail for France, Belgium, and Netherlands. Some went as far as Germany, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. Lesser few went to the Shetland Islands or Iceland. Most of these desperate 'sailors' were inexperienced and capsized when the waters got rougher than anticipated. Those who actually made it to foreign ports were met with some hostility from authorities. At least a few people who had successfully fled Great Britain overnight were shot by port authorities when attempts to refuse entry were made and soundly refused.


The other group were those who didn't flee. Some of these folks WANTED to flee, but couldn't. Either way, they would reckon (even if eventually) that any attempts to flee were ultimately useless. They had seen The Giantess. She was massive; bigger than anything that any of them had ever seen before. Even if they escaped, they would only be delaying the inevitable. The Giantess would probably be done with Great Britain within a few hours, after which she would step towards the rest of the European continent. What would they do then? Perhaps it was better to stay put. Take ones chances against the giant blonde and see if they could make it to the next day. After all...there HAD to be survivors in the United States, right? It wasn't possible that she had killed everyone...was it? If there were, they had to be safe. She had left that country. It didn't interest her anymore. So if they could only survive her encounter, then there would be nothing to worry about. At least they could only hope so. Still, many of those in this camp migrated towards the outer edges of the country, hoping that they'd be able to avoid her if she stepped into the island. Of course, the closer towards the sea put them in danger of floods, but what else could they do? Nowhere seemed safe. How could anywhere be safe against such an overwhelming force?


Entire towns and cities were almost entirely abandoned, an eerie silence hanging over as the early morning sun finally rose, signaling the day that The Giantess would return for her visit. But there were some people out and about.


The Followers of the Florist, the group that revered The Giantess, flocked to the streets. They brandished signs and carried megaphones with the apparently genuine belief that the The Giantess would be able to hear them while using those. The Ass Sect of the Followers were particularly thrilled. The towering woman had said that she planned to 'sit with them'. She would grace them with her divine ass, which was the key to their salvation. Her arrival today would be akin to the initiation of the Rapture. At last, the days of humanity were at an end, and these brave Followers were keen on meeting their demise on their own terms. Rather than try and run, these individuals flocked to places like London. Anywhere that seemed likely to draw the attention of The Giantess.


So, when at last, the quakes were finally felt, the Followers did not panic; they cheered. The celebrated more when she began to appear over the horizon from the Atlantic. She was wearing a new outfit today: a tank top with sunflowers printed all over it, purple palazzo pants and blue wedge heels, both of which were also etched with floral patterns. Her golden blonde hair was tied back into a pony tail, which swung back and forth like a pendulum.


She was bigger too. Of course she was. But it was difficult to gauge how much, even for those who were able to watch from satellites. She didn't seem to have grown drastically bigger, but that didn't offer much solace. When she had grown yesterday, it had been in the middle of the day, tearing apart any argument that her growths only happened during the nights when she disappeared.


The entire island of Great Britain rocked and shook as The Giantess made her way over, a grin on her face. This time, she didn't even bother stepping over Ireland. She just walked right over it, her footfalls wiping out miles and miles and miles of cities, farmlands, towns, and natural forests. The force of her steps sent cracks arching across the land and the nation broke in half, causing spews of ocean and lava from long dormant volcanoes. Incredible winds once and swept through the republic as she passed as if an army of tornadoes and hurricanes had befallen the poor nation. Not much had survived yesterday's encounter, when she had simply stepped over the small island. Now, as she used it as a literal stepping stone, anything left was unceremoniously destroyed. Floods also besieged France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, and Denmark; all of these countries watching this horror from afar. Worse yet, they didn't even need to use satellite imagery. The Giantess was so unfathomably massive that she could be seen in the distance from their own homes.


Meanwhile, The Giantess simply strolled right up to Great Britain with a grin that a woman would have while walking towards a lunch date that she was particularly looking forward to. The chaos that swallowed Ireland did not seem to extend much to Great Britain. The ground shook and floods occurred, but nothing like what ravaged the republic. It didn't even match the strength of yesterday when she loomed over the entire country. Some may have thought that was a good sign, a ray of hope that they would survive this encounter. But they were not fooled. They had seen The Giantess carrying entire cities in her hand, manipulating them like loose change she had found on the ground. These things hadn't broken in her hands, even though they should have crumbled to pieces while picking them up. Something kept them intact. Her will, perhaps?


The busty florist stood at the western shore of Great Britain, her hands on her miles long and wide hips, grinning.


“I'm baaaaaack!” She said in an enormous greeting. The force of her simply speaking was enough to part clouds for miles. Every soul in the European continent heard every word she said with incredible clarity. Every word rattled buildings and whistled through the trees. Some who had still been trying to escape Great Britain by heading in the direction Denmark were hit with terrible storms. But the skies were clear. It was not rain that they were being soaked with, but fine mists of saliva sprayed from her mouth each time she spoke. It cascaded down them as if from a hurricane. “Did you all miss me?”


She bent down slightly,her hands on her knees, and sniffed.


“Ooo! I smell some tea! You guys really DID get ready for me! How sweet!”


The Followers of the Florist had indeed been brewing gallons of tea in anticipation for this moment. The Giantess had said she wanted to join in on tea time, and who were they to deny the will of their goddess? Some had even baked sheets of fresh tea biscuits.


“And cookies too?” The Giantess squealed with delight. “Well...how is that for a warm welcome, huh?”


She began to turn.


The earth crunched under her wedge heels. Waves, miles tall, kicked up and slammed into shores across the European continent. Anyone who was still trying to sail to safety were immediately capsized, their vessels greedily eaten up by the sea which had gained new fury. Slowly, her backside faced the isle of Great Britain; her great bubble butt of an ass, bigger than any mountain ever seen before on Earth and large enough to be a country on its own, hanging in the air and casting a huge, ominous shadow. The Ass Sect rejoiced at this glorious sight. Many of the Followers broke out in garbled cheers that might have been some frenzied attempt at prayer or crazed blurts of adoration.


The moment they had been waiting for was finally coming.


The Giantess placed a hand on the back of her thigh, slowly ran up a cheek of her overly generous ass and then smoothly slid it onto her hip. The grin on her lips widened as she looked over her shoulder down at the island.


“Now...the real question is...did you make room for me?” She slyly asked. “As you can see, I need a little extra space to accommodate...well...” She gave her overly generous rear a soft slap. “...all of this...” She paused for a moment. “Oh well...I guess it's too late now because ready or not...here I come!”


Her knees bent and her rear began to extend outward, seeming to grow bigger and bigger as she began to sit down. For those in its wide path, it was like watching the moon fall. The woman had to be hundreds of miles tall. The only part of her that was even remotely inside the troposphere were her feet, and in her wedge heels probably they were not fully in it. The rest of her was in outer space. As her ass came back down, trails of fire were seen arcing across its curves as happened with a comet entering Earth's atmosphere. However, this “meteor” would not burn up. Instead, it effortlessly slammed down directly in the center of Great Britain. Anyone even remotely near it were simply disappeared. Just vanished. The force of the shockwave was too great for anything less. Birmingham, Derby, and Leicester felt the full force of the titanic butt cheeks as they pummeled the tiny isle of Great Britain, granting any Followers there their greatest desires. Poor Nottingham was between the cheeks, surviving the impact by some incredible feat. As the bubble butt dug deeper and deeper into the earth, Nottingham was wedged further and further up the ass crack of The Giantess's palazzo pants. A ripple of destructive energy tore through the island, shredding the ground for miles and the dust clouds would darken the skies for those in the European continent below.


But The Giantess wasn't finished.


When her ass had made a mighty crater in the ground, she placed her hands down, lifted her legs, and began to rotate herself, bringing her feet out of the water and hovering them over the southern tip of the island. She then brought them down. Canterbury and Dover were smashed by her left foot, while Portsmouth was leveled by her right. Brighton, the entire city, was wedged in a groove of her right shoe.


The Giantess sighed contently, her hands on her knees, and looked down between her legs at London.


“Ah...it's comfy here!” She said happily, beaming down at the microscopic city. Without waiting a second longer, she reached down and dug her fingernails into the earth and pried London straight out of the ground. The tiny people watched as their city's entire skyline was filled by a panning view of her massive body. When her mountainous tits came into view, the Boob Sect of the Followers finally got their chance to rejoice. It was short lived, though, as soon her grinning face took up the entire sky.


“Good day, mates!” She teased in a British accent that was given the slightest amount of effort. Her bellow laugh at her own joke caused thousands of eardrums to burst. “You know...for a place called 'Great Britain' there isn't really a whole lot to do around here, is there?” She turned her head and looked around. When her face returned to London it held a frown. “So teeny tiny! Cute, but...there was so much at the States! I guess it's true that everything is bigger in America, huh?”


No one in London could answer. Hell, no one in London could even hear her. They were all deaf.


“But that doesn't matter!” She went on, her grin returning. “I'm here now! That's what's important! And I was serious about that tea and those cookies!”


She licked her lips and then opened her mouth. Her warm breath wafted out, hitting the city with a humid blast of horrible wind and a might downpour of flooding rain that was a gentle mist from her saliva. The Followers here had a terrible relapse into sanity. This wasn't right. This wasn't right at all! The Giantess was supposed to place them into her boobs or crush them with her ass! There had been nowhere in the cards for being eaten! And yet they could do nothing as their entire world entered the dark, massive chasm of her mouth, the tongue almost spanning the entire length of Rhode Island. Each individual taste bud seemed to rival Mount Everest. The saliva wasn't an ocean. There was no word for a body of water that massive. London was quickly torn to pieces in the churning water. As the saliva roared and swished, the mouth opened again. Oxford was dropped onto the tongue, quickly followed by Bristol and Bath, then by Cambridge and Ipswich. The raging water sent these tiny specks of cities onto the teeth. Overkill, but it was natural when one had food in their mouth. A few superfluous chews later and the tiny fragments were sent swirling down the esophagus with a mighty wet gulp.


The Giantess popped Norwich and Chester into her mouth next, chewed again, and swallowed. She smiled and rubbed her belly, feeling a warmth down there that could only be made by fresh tea and warm cookies. Or biscuits as these weirdos called them.


Sighing content, she dug her heels and pushed herself back with her legs, her mighty ass shearing through the countryside. Sheffield joined Nottingham up her butt as she stretched her legs and began to lie down.


Thick golden strands of hair, thick enough in diameter to almost span the full length of a blue whale, draped across Scotland, which served as a suitable pillow for The Giantess's head. Cities and towns all across the northern tip of Great Britain were swept up or flattened by the very fragrant strands of immense hair.


The Giantess chuckled, snuggling herself into the island.


“Mmm! This really is COM-FY!” She said.


She lay on the ground and stared up at the stars above. It occurred to her that by eating some of the places she hadn't been able to hold on to any keepsakes, but...that was okay. After all, she HAD come here for the tea. That was, like, the biggest thing about the Brits, wasn't it? Their tea? And it had been pretty good! Sometimes experiences and memories were the keepsakes you took with you. The view here was grand as well. Very scenic and majestic, especially with the gentle sounds of the sea all around you. The Giantess sighed and laid there for about an hour occasionally rubbing her belly when the busy sounds of digestion roared from it.


Eventually, she got to her feet and brushed herself off, first starting with the back of her thighs and then her ass. Her swiping hands jiggled her butt cheeks enough to free Nottingham and Sheffield, sending the two cities into a free fall. Both landed in a hellish explosion back onto the island, sending debris sailing for miles. Some pieces landed as far as Germany.


The Giantess looked down towards the European continent for a moment. It was actually pretty nice around here. The weather was cool and brisk. Normally, she didn't really care for the cold, but this was okay. Refreshing even. It would actually be a great place for...


Her eyes lit up.


“Hey, now THERE'S an idea!” She said aloud.


Without a word, she hurried off, leaving the desolated isle of Great Britain behind, an incredible crater that was shaped like her body sliced into its land. The shockwave from her ass had destroyed most everything around it. Her feet and head had leveled the north and south. Whatever had survived she had consumed as part of her “tea date”. Once more, her feet pounded onto what was left of poor Ireland and she strolled off back towards the Atlantic.


Then, as suddenly as she had appeared, she once more disappeared. And now the nations of the European continent were left quivering in fear of her return.


Whatever her sudden idea had been, it was a terrible certainty that they would discover it very soon...

Chapter 9 by KevinFred342

She was gone for maybe ten minutes.


In that time both a lot of things and nothing happened. There was movement all around the European continent, but to little avail. The Giantess was getting bigger and bigger, making nowhere on the planet safe. Anarchy ruled the day as all authorities across nations abandoned their posts, themselves desperate to survive the ongoing onslaught of The Giantess. Everyone knew that running was futile, but few could simply accept the proposition of simply sitting and hoping for the best. The vast majority of people made practically no progress, but a few very wealthy individuals were able to use the resources at their disposal to get somewhere, like private jets that could be prepared on a moment's notice. And while many employees had long since given up their jobs, some private pilots remained. After all, any chance to escape The Giantess was a welcome one. A few of these privileged individuals made their way towards Asia and some towards Africa, both places were hoped to be of no interest to The Giantess, who, up till now, seemed to high favor Western English speaking countries. At least one had the idea of heading towards the United States. It seemed like a risky move; was there even anything left standing across the pond? Perhaps, there was no electricity across Europe anymore and, therefore, no one had been able to wait any satellite imagery to see if there were any signs of life emitting from the former super power of the world. But The Giantess seemed unlikely to return there, so going there would, ironically making the States the safest place in the world.


However, this attempt was brought down almost as quickly as it began. For one minute the private jet was flying over the Atlantic, then they were divebombing out of the sky as The Giantess's foot suddenly appeared out of nowhere. It did not touch the jet, but it didn't have to. The wind of its passage, as The Giantess made her way back towards the European continent, was far more than enough.


And of course, she was bigger.


Much bigger.


Much, MUCH bigger.


Her attire was changed. Instead of her sunflower top, she now wore a red tank top that was cropped, her belly on full display. Below that was a pair of yoga pants that were, of course, showcasing a vibrant floral pattern. She no longer wore any shoes, her barefeet splish splashing in the shallow waters of the Atlantic. Tsunamis was not the proper word for the waves formed under her feet. There was no human word to describe the flooding. The only text that could even come close was the Bible, when God flooded the Earth, especially when drops dripped from the soles of her wet feet as she stepped into the mainland.


In one fluid movement, The Giantess stepped over both Portugal and Spain and walked into the Mediterranean Sea, squashing all three Balaeric Islands. For a brief moment she paused, standing over the European continent, her hands on her wide hips, as she examined the area.


She sighed.


“Ugh, this place is getting so small.” She said as if disappointed that the Earth couldn't keep up with her. She frowned. “Hmmmm...


She took a step onto the continent, her left foot destroying the entire country of Switzerland. Then, she brought her right foot down onto Austria. Once she was fully on the continent, she repositioned her left foot over towards Poland. The side of her foot dragged against the Earth, scratching a large chasm that raked across Czech Republic, obliterating it. Finally, she looked over her shoulder and down at what was behind her.


A large shadow draped over the Western end of Europe. The Giantess had sat on London and other entire cities not long ago. Now, her ass spanned the length of France, Germany, Belgium, and Netherlands. Millions had already been killed by the few steps she had taken onto European soil and the few that had somehow managed to survive were in no condition to try and make sense of anything that was happening. If any of them had tried to look up The Giantess they would simply be unable to. A telescope was required to even attempt to make out the floral patterns etched across her ass now.


She bent her knees and began to squat.


As her ass slowly lowered, she reach her hands out to guide herself down. Her right hand smashed down onto the remains of Spain, while her left fell to what had once been Great Britain. Then, she fully lowered herself down, her big ass slamming into the crust of the Earth. A shockwave blew across the globe, sending clouds of dust and debris. In one singe instance, almost the entire Western end of Europe was completely wiped out. All that remained was Luxembourg, which, like the cities of Britain early, was snugly wedge up The Giantess's buttcrack. When she was settled in, her ass spilling out very slightly into the North and Mediterranean seas, she lifted her legs and stretched them out. Her thighs squashed the rest of Poland, as well as Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, and Ukraine. Eventually, her feet slammed down in the refreshing blast of Russia's cold climate.


Europe has become her yoga mat.


The Giantess smiled.


“This is actually nice!” She said aloud. “My ass is getting a little wet, but it's really cool and refreshing out here. I guess I better get started! This place isn't getting any bigger, that's for sure!”


She stood back up, each step its own series of apocalypses that made the eruption of Pompeii look like a walk in the back, and took a deep breath. Then, she stretched her arms over her head, her hands clasped together, assuming the Mountain Pose and maintained that for a few minutes. Then, she transitioned, to the Tree Pose, holding her hands together as if in prayer before again raising them over her head while lifting her right foot sliding it up her left leg until the sole pressed against her thigh. She balanced in that position for a few more minutes.


When she was done with that, she took another deep breath and then began to bend forward. She ended up looking like an upside down V as she performed the Downward Facing Dog Pose, her the top of her head resting at the very Eastern border of Ukraine, while her arms stretched out into Russia. This was a more difficult pose, but she seemed to manage it well.


Out of nowhere, a hellish boom exploded. It was the equivalent of millions and millions of TNT going off. Another shockwave was sent ripping across the face of the Earth, being felt for miles. Clouds were parted, so were seas; mountains came part in terrible avalanches and earthslides. But something unique happened in this whirlwinds of disaster. The entire country of Luxembourg was shot out, as if being fired from a cannon, into the depths of space, numerous satellites crashing into its surface as the nation disappeared into the endless night. After another moment, The Giantess unbent and stood up, rubbing her belly. It was nothing to be ashamed of, naturally.


Passing a little gas was part of the experience sometimes.


She continued with her yoga.


And she continued to grow.


When she went to do the Warrior Pose, her foot slammed down into the heart of the Motherland of Russia, send a shockwave that tore through the country and traveled down into Asia. When she went to do the Low Lunge, her foot was almost half the size of Russia. Eventually, as her “yoga mat” began to shrink, she had to put her left foot into Sweden and Norway, while poor Finland was simply leveled by sheer approximation. The Giantess then bent again, practically folding herself in half, grabbing her legs. As she held this position, another fart boomed loudly, sending another series of shockwaves down the globe. The moves were strenuous and The Giantess began to sweat in spite of the cool air. Any country, or what was left of them, that found themselves below the mountainous tits of The Giantess were hit with gigantic droplets of salty rain. The heat from her body was becoming sweltering and the humidity from her sweat made it all the more unbearable. Worse yet, the air was thick and heavy and unpleasant; it was very hard to breathe.


Finally, another hour, her yoga session was complete.


And Europe was almost completely leveled.


“Whew!” The Giantess said, unbending from her latest pose and wiping her brow. The sweat flicked off would land somewhere in South Africa. “What a workout.” She fanned herself with her hand. “Even with it being so nice here I still worked up a sweat! I need to cool off.”


She stepped off the continent, her foot now smooshing the remains of Great Britain, which two hours later she had used as a hammock, before stepping over towards Iceland. And how appropriate! She could really use some ice.


The Giantess bent down, droplets of her sweat plopping into the seas, and dug cold country out from the water and raised it up to her head. She pressed it against her sweaty forehead and gently guided it around her brow. She sighed as she felt the ice cold island against her skin. Every city within Iceland's borders were flooded in massive waves of sweat and rapidly melting ice. Eventually, these formed beads that rolled down The Giantess's body. One bead rolled down her neck and managed to go down the back of her shoulders without being absorbed into her already damp crop top. It traveled the length of her spine before reaching the yoga pants, sliding under them and into her thong. Another smaller bead rolled down her cheek, slid along her nose, and was inhaled up her nostril. One more made its way to her big boobs, going down the length of the right one like a boulder down the side of a mountain, scooping up whatever stranded peoples there were before eventually smashing into the hem of the tank top and being soaked up by the threads.


All across The Giantess were survivors. No one knew about these people and hardly anyone who was still alive on Earth cared. After all, who could when The Giantess could arrive and flatten their entire world at any second? But these stranded few atop The Giantess's massive curvaceous body contained scores of people. Millions, perhaps billions traveled across flakes of skin that were the size of entire cities. The vast majority were on her tits; after all, that was how most of them had arrived here in the first place. How many cities had The Giantess stuffed between her fat girls since she had arrived? No one knew. But now they had to survive somehow. And, to that end, these microscopic specks effectively became part of The Giantess's micro biome. They ate dead skin cells, hid inside hair follicles, and mated on her body. Their actions occasionally had consequences, most often in the form of her fingernails when their activities irritated her flesh. Some had migrated away from the boobs, not wanting new cities to rain down on them as they had before. Staying between the tits was a death sentence in the first place and those who found themselves exploring this 'strange new world' immediately discovered this fact...if they were able to survive it. Colonies had been made on her head, where some had been able to dig crevices into her hair to live in or in her ears while desperate attempts to plead for her to stop and leave before she destroyed everything.


But what was most bizarre was that, even while she was bending and folding her body, no one fell off her. Like true insects, these people were able to walk up stretches of The Giantess's form, even when upside down, without any issues. It was as if some powerful force of gravity was keeping them on her. But that couldn't be, right? She was big but SURELY she was not THAT big.


When her forehead was sufficiently cool, The Giantess dropped the icecube known as Iceland between her sweaty tits and mushed it, feeling it explode in a burst of refreshing water that did little to fully cool of the girls, but still felt great nonetheless.


A new sound roared and The Giantess looked down, placing a hand on her belly.


“Oooo,” She frowned. “I'm getting hungry.”


She looked down back towards the European continent, which had almost been reduced to nothing but craters and ash.


Almost, but not entirely. One country remained, somehow managing to survive all of the disaster. The Giantess stepped back towards Europe and dropped down to her hands and knees, bringing her face over Italy. She took a deep breath, sucking countless towns, villages, and cities up her nostrils. She smelled wine, fresh herbs, and, of course, pasta. Her mouth began to water and her belly rumbled again, the vibrations of which would have rattled all of Europe if there had been anything left to rattle. The Giantess smiled.


“I smell something delicious cooking down there!” She said with a booming laugh. “Hope you made enough because guess who's coming to dinner! ME!”


She reached down and pried the entire country out of the ground and then stood up. Salivating, she licked her lips and then tossed Italy, yes the whole thing, into her mouth and began to chew. Mt. Vesuvius was crushed in her molars, Rome got stuck between her teeth, Florence and many others turned to mush across her tongue, and some cities, in all the chaos, slipped down the back of her throat and got sucked into her lungs as she breathed. Such microscopic particles weren't enough to irritate her throat. Eventually, the entire country was a mushed up wad of gunk that was quickly swallowed and thrown down into her empty stomach.


The Giantess patted her stomach, which began to gurgle with the introduction of the meal.


“Ah, who doesn't love Italian food?” She said happily.


She glanced down at the obliterated European continent. There was nothing left there, which was a shame because she had wanted to see some things. But the conditions here had been so nice and she had been meaning to do some yoga for awhile. But the next question was...where to now?


Meh. That could come later. Right now, she had to get out of these sweaty clothes


And with that, The Giantess walked back towards the Atlantic again, where she once more disappeared.


She was gone for maybe ten minutes.


In that time both a lot of things and nothing happened. There was movement all around the European continent, but to little avail. The Giantess was getting bigger and bigger, making nowhere on the planet safe. Anarchy ruled the day as all authorities across nations abandoned their posts, themselves desperate to survive the ongoing onslaught of The Giantess. Everyone knew that running was futile, but few could simply accept the proposition of simply sitting and hoping for the best. The vast majority of people made practically no progress, but a few very wealthy individuals were able to use the resources at their disposal to get somewhere, like private jets that could be prepared on a moment's notice. And while many employees had long since given up their jobs, some private pilots remained. After all, any chance to escape The Giantess was a welcome one. A few of these privileged individuals made their way towards Asia and some towards Africa, both places were hoped to be of no interest to The Giantess, who, up till now, seemed to high favor Western English speaking countries. At least one had the idea of heading towards the United States. It seemed like a risky move; was there even anything left standing across the pond? Perhaps, there was no electricity across Europe anymore and, therefore, no one had been able to wait any satellite imagery to see if there were any signs of life emitting from the former super power of the world. But The Giantess seemed unlikely to return there, so going there would, ironically making the States the safest place in the world.


However, this attempt was brought down almost as quickly as it began. For one minute the private jet was flying over the Atlantic, then they were divebombing out of the sky as The Giantess's foot suddenly appeared out of nowhere. It did not touch the jet, but it didn't have to. The wind of its passage, as The Giantess made her way back towards the European continent, was far more than enough.


And of course, she was bigger.


Much bigger.


Much, MUCH bigger.


Her attire was changed. Instead of her sunflower top, she now wore a red tank top that was cropped, her belly on full display. Below that was a pair of yoga pants that were, of course, showcasing a vibrant floral pattern. She no longer wore any shoes, her barefeet splish splashing in the shallow waters of the Atlantic. Tsunamis was not the proper word for the waves formed under her feet. There was no human word to describe the flooding. The only text that could even come close was the Bible, when God flooded the Earth, especially when drops dripped from the soles of her wet feet as she stepped into the mainland.


In one fluid movement, The Giantess stepped over both Portugal and Spain and walked into the Mediterranean Sea, squashing all three Balaeric Islands. For a brief moment she paused, standing over the European continent, her hands on her wide hips, as she examined the area.


She sighed.


“Ugh, this place is getting so small.” She said as if disappointed that the Earth couldn't keep up with her. She frowned. “Hmmmm...


She took a step onto the continent, her left foot destroying the entire country of Switzerland. Then, she brought her right foot down onto Austria. Once she was fully on the continent, she repositioned her left foot over towards Poland. The side of her foot dragged against the Earth, scratching a large chasm that raked across Czech Republic, obliterating it. Finally, she looked over her shoulder and down at what was behind her.


A large shadow draped over the Western end of Europe. The Giantess had sat on London and other entire cities not long ago. Now, her ass spanned the length of France, Germany, Belgium, and Netherlands. Millions had already been killed by the few steps she had taken onto European soil and the few that had somehow managed to survive were in no condition to try and make sense of anything that was happening. If any of them had tried to look up The Giantess they would simply be unable to. A telescope was required to even attempt to make out the floral patterns etched across her ass now.


She bent her knees and began to squat.


As her ass slowly lowered, she reach her hands out to guide herself down. Her right hand smashed down onto the remains of Spain, while her left fell to what had once been Great Britain. Then, she fully lowered herself down, her big ass slamming into the crust of the Earth. A shockwave blew across the globe, sending clouds of dust and debris. In one singe instance, almost the entire Western end of Europe was completely wiped out. All that remained was Luxembourg, which, like the cities of Britain early, was snugly wedge up The Giantess's buttcrack. When she was settled in, her ass spilling out very slightly into the North and Mediterranean seas, she lifted her legs and stretched them out. Her thighs squashed the rest of Poland, as well as Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, and Ukraine. Eventually, her feet slammed down in the refreshing blast of Russia's cold climate.


Europe has become her yoga mat.


The Giantess smiled.


“This is actually nice!” She said aloud. “My ass is getting a little wet, but it's really cool and refreshing out here. I guess I better get started! This place isn't getting any bigger, that's for sure!”


She stood back up, each step its own series of apocalypses that made the eruption of Pompeii look like a walk in the back, and took a deep breath. Then, she stretched her arms over her head, her hands clasped together, assuming the Mountain Pose and maintained that for a few minutes. Then, she transitioned, to the Tree Pose, holding her hands together as if in prayer before again raising them over her head while lifting her right foot sliding it up her left leg until the sole pressed against her thigh. She balanced in that position for a few more minutes.


When she was done with that, she took another deep breath and then began to bend forward. She ended up looking like an upside down V as she performed the Downward Facing Dog Pose, her the top of her head resting at the very Eastern border of Ukraine, while her arms stretched out into Russia. This was a more difficult pose, but she seemed to manage it well.


Out of nowhere, a hellish boom exploded. It was the equivalent of millions and millions of TNT going off. Another shockwave was sent ripping across the face of the Earth, being felt for miles. Clouds were parted, so were seas; mountains came part in terrible avalanches and earthslides. But something unique happened in this whirlwinds of disaster. The entire country of Luxembourg was shot out, as if being fired from a cannon, into the depths of space, numerous satellites crashing into its surface as the nation disappeared into the endless night. After another moment, The Giantess unbent and stood up, rubbing her belly. It was nothing to be ashamed of, naturally.


Passing a little gas was part of the experience sometimes.


She continued with her yoga.


And she continued to grow.


When she went to do the Warrior Pose, her foot slammed down into the heart of the Motherland of Russia, send a shockwave that tore through the country and traveled down into Asia. When she went to do the Low Lunge, her foot was almost half the size of Russia. Eventually, as her “yoga mat” began to shrink, she had to put her left foot into Sweden and Norway, while poor Finland was simply leveled by sheer approximation. The Giantess then bent again, practically folding herself in half, grabbing her legs. As she held this position, another fart boomed loudly, sending another series of shockwaves down the globe. The moves were strenuous and The Giantess began to sweat in spite of the cool air. Any country, or what was left of them, that found themselves below the mountainous tits of The Giantess were hit with gigantic droplets of salty rain. The heat from her body was becoming sweltering and the humidity from her sweat made it all the more unbearable. Worse yet, the air was thick and heavy and unpleasant; it was very hard to breathe.


Finally, another hour, her yoga session was complete.


And Europe was almost completely leveled.


“Whew!” The Giantess said, unbending from her latest pose and wiping her brow. The sweat flicked off would land somewhere in South Africa. “What a workout.” She fanned herself with her hand. “Even with it being so nice here I still worked up a sweat! I need to cool off.”


She stepped off the continent, her foot now smooshing the remains of Great Britain, which two hours later she had used as a hammock, before stepping over towards Iceland. And how appropriate! She could really use some ice.


The Giantess bent down, droplets of her sweat plopping into the seas, and dug cold country out from the water and raised it up to her head. She pressed it against her sweaty forehead and gently guided it around her brow. She sighed as she felt the ice cold island against her skin. Every city within Iceland's borders were flooded in massive waves of sweat and rapidly melting ice. Eventually, these formed beads that rolled down The Giantess's body. One bead rolled down her neck and managed to go down the back of her shoulders without being absorbed into her already damp crop top. It traveled the length of her spine before reaching the yoga pants, sliding under them and into her thong. Another smaller bead rolled down her cheek, slid along her nose, and was inhaled up her nostril. One more made its way to her big boobs, going down the length of the right one like a boulder down the side of a mountain, scooping up whatever stranded peoples there were before eventually smashing into the hem of the tank top and being soaked up by the threads.


All across The Giantess were survivors. No one knew about these people and hardly anyone who was still alive on Earth cared. After all, who could when The Giantess could arrive and flatten their entire world at any second? But these stranded few atop The Giantess's massive curvaceous body contained scores of people. Millions, perhaps billions traveled across flakes of skin that were the size of entire cities. The vast majority were on her tits; after all, that was how most of them had arrived here in the first place. How many cities had The Giantess stuffed between her fat girls since she had arrived? No one knew. But now they had to survive somehow. And, to that end, these microscopic specks effectively became part of The Giantess's micro biome. They ate dead skin cells, hid inside hair follicles, and mated on her body. Their actions occasionally had consequences, most often in the form of her fingernails when their activities irritated her flesh. Some had migrated away from the boobs, not wanting new cities to rain down on them as they had before. Staying between the tits was a death sentence in the first place and those who found themselves exploring this 'strange new world' immediately discovered this fact...if they were able to survive it. Colonies had been made on her head, where some had been able to dig crevices into her hair to live in or in her ears while desperate attempts to plead for her to stop and leave before she destroyed everything.


But what was most bizarre was that, even while she was bending and folding her body, no one fell off her. Like true insects, these people were able to walk up stretches of The Giantess's form, even when upside down, without any issues. It was as if some powerful force of gravity was keeping them on her. But that couldn't be, right? She was big but SURELY she was not THAT big.


When her forehead was sufficiently cool, The Giantess dropped the icecube known as Iceland between her sweaty tits and mushed it, feeling it explode in a burst of refreshing water that did little to fully cool of the girls, but still felt great nonetheless.


A new sound roared and The Giantess looked down, placing a hand on her belly.


“Oooo,” She frowned. “I'm getting hungry.”


She looked down back towards the European continent, which had almost been reduced to nothing but craters and ash.


Almost, but not entirely. One country remained, somehow managing to survive all of the disaster. The Giantess stepped back towards Europe and dropped down to her hands and knees, bringing her face over Italy. She took a deep breath, sucking countless towns, villages, and cities up her nostrils. She smelled wine, fresh herbs, and, of course, pasta. Her mouth began to water and her belly rumbled again, the vibrations of which would have rattled all of Europe if there had been anything left to rattle. The Giantess smiled.


“I smell something delicious cooking down there!” She said with a booming laugh. “Hope you made enough because guess who's coming to dinner! ME!”


She reached down and pried the entire country out of the ground and then stood up. Salivating, she licked her lips and then tossed Italy, yes the whole thing, into her mouth and began to chew. Mt. Vesuvius was crushed in her molars, Rome got stuck between her teeth, Florence and many others turned to mush across her tongue, and some cities, in all the chaos, slipped down the back of her throat and got sucked into her lungs as she breathed. Such microscopic particles weren't enough to irritate her throat. Eventually, the entire country was a mushed up wad of gunk that was quickly swallowed and thrown down into her empty stomach.


The Giantess patted her stomach, which began to gurgle with the introduction of the meal.


“Ah, who doesn't love Italian food?” She said happily.


She glanced down at the obliterated European continent. There was nothing left there, which was a shame because she had wanted to see some things. But the conditions here had been so nice and she had been meaning to do some yoga for awhile. But the next question was...where to now?


Meh. That could come later. Right now, she had to get out of these sweaty clothes


And with that, The Giantess walked back towards the Atlantic again, where she once more disappeared.

Chapter 10 by KevinFred342


Panic.


Chaos.


Europe was gone. It's destruction had not gone unnoticed, nor had it disappeared without consequence. The Giantess's yoga session had sent seismic shocks around the globe. Many nations had experienced the worst earthquakes they had ever seen. Others were flooded. The Philippines were entirely underwater. All power grids had been knocked out. Any ideas of fighting The Giantess had all been abandoned. There was not a weapon on Earth powerful enough to take out something so terribly big. The only thing that mattered was trying to survive, but no one knew how. Many couldn't even afford to run, which didn't even matter as there wasn't a safe place to run to.


It wasn't even possible anymore to tell when The Giantess was around or when she had disappeared. Because of the immense damage to the Earth's crust, many places were in a constant state of quakes as violent shifts occurred as the ground literally crumbled. Footprints, varying in size, littered the planet, displacing ocean water and straining the tectonic plates. So it became impossible to tell if any quake was because of The Giantess walking around or if it was merely the Earth slowly coming apart. Neither answer was good. Even more, The Giantess's scent, her perfume, caught in the atmosphere, making her fragrance omnipresent on the globe. Everywhere there was a trace of her. Flecks of her hair that had crashed onto the earth. Skinflakes that had done the same like little meteors. Entire cities, or even countries, covered in mucus from sneezes (a few droplets of snot and spit orbited the globe, along with a few crust boogers).


She was everywhere. The reality of her presence was every bit as inescapable as she herself was.


On the final day that planet Earth existed, The Giantess appeared in the same attire that she had worn when she first arrived in New York City. She walked across the northern tip of Africa, one foot almost entirely wiping out the Arabian Peninsula, the other leveling India, before stepping into the Indian Ocean. From there, she stepped on Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore before finally coming to a stop. Nobody in any surrounding country that hadn't been destroyed or flooded even tried to look up at her. It was impossible now. Even the back of her wedge heels resembled impossibly large structures, great walls that had been dropped onto the Earth by aliens. The best the naked eye could do was see as up the back of her heel. Those in more distant countries like Russia were able to see more of her. Instead of the sun hanging in the air, the Motherland had a giant ass looming over the horizon. Some panicked folks managed to ask why was no one trying to shoot her, but they were ignored. That ass was almost as big as Russia itself! What would any missiles do to her? Even a hail of nukes would do nothing to her ass, let alone the rest of her.


And speaking of that giant, round ass...it began to lower.


A great shadow loomed across all of China, the world's third largest country by sheer size. Every square mile of the communist country was under the large girth of the bubble butt slowly descending upon it. There was no escape.


The impact was immense. A powerful shockwave rocked the planet, kicking up a new wave of dust that would slowly blanket the globe in a fresh new layer. More tsunamis. More earthquakes. At this point the apocalypse was becoming a banality. So was surviving or dying. Those caught in the incredible whirlwind of disasters merely walked around scores of dead without so much as a pause. Their focus was simply on survival. If they managed to endure the destruction, they might be able to spare the time to take in the trauma of seeing their entire worlds, literally their whole entire lives, crumbling to dust. Even The Followers of the Florist, the group crazy enough to worship the destructive busty blonde, had been all but shattered. Most had been flattened in Europe and the few who remained were either too busy surviving endless disasters to take in the beauty of their newfound goddess or the mere fear from all the death and destruction had renounced their faith as quickly as they had discovered it. The few that had been in China and belonged to the Ass Sect had at least gone out on their own terms. Allegedly, they had achieved their salvation...which appeared to be not much else aside from being a tiny piece of a little country that was now just a dust stain on The Giantess's great ass.


The Giantess looked around. It was getting harder and harder to find a place to sit without her butt winding up in the ocean. Even now, her wide rear was just...well, wide enough to partly sink into the seas. But it was okay. At least there was something.


She looked over her left shoulder and dropped her gaze down to Japan.


There was only one thing she really knew about Japan and that was it was a country of perverts.


And that sounded like a good time to her. After all, her mind wasn't exactly squeaky clean either.


She leaned over towards the country, rolling onto her side. Her right ass cheek lifted off the earth, revealing a crater many miles wide and deep. Entire cities were now stuck on the threads of the jeans that clad tightly over that butt. Her entire face took up the sky of the country.


“Why hello there.” She said to the people of Japan, purposefully putting a little seduction in her voice. “I know probably next to none of you understand a word I'm saying, so let me just get right to the point.”


Her face disappeared and was replaced by a pair of gargantuan tits. No longer did they look like mountains. Such a notion was too small for these monstrosities. It was now as if entire continents had taken flight and were hovering directly over Japan. One boob was almost as big as the entire country itself! A hand slid into view. It extended its index finger and pointed it in the direction of the country. Then, it turned around and pointed directly between the two massive boobs, which were then playfully jostled.


“You get where I'm going with this?” She asked, chuckling. She dug her finger between her cleavage. “All of you, and all your collective faces, right here. In here nice and deep. I bet that's the best news you've all ever heard! HA!” Both hands cupped themselves under the big breasts and fondled them gently. “Well, don't worry...these girls are nice and BIG! Just like you like 'em! HAHA! And they're ready to eat. You. Up!”


Without waiting a second longer, her hands reached out and began to dig their fingernails into the sea. In no time at all, she was back on her feet...and she held Japan in her hands like a small fish.


Then, she placed the entire thing atop her chest. When the large island was nestled there, she placed her hands on either sides of her tits.


“You guys familiar with that Pac-Man game?” She asked, a grin stretching across her lips. “That little yellow circle that gobbles balls? HA! Well, I'm not doing THAT, but...”


She pulled her tits apart. The center of Japan began to sag and sink between the wide open space. As it did, The Giantess brought her 'girls' together, severing the middle section and allowing it to fall deeper between. The force of the movement brought the other two pieces of the country sliding towards gap, and when she pulled her boobs open again, they slid right in. She brought them together again. And then again. And again. And again. And again. For several moments her boobs “chewed” Japan until it was nothing. Not even dust remained.


“HA!” The Giantess bellowed. “I told you the girls were hungry!” She proudly exclaimed, shaking her chest side to side, feeling the heft of her tits sway. In a compulsion, she grabbed both of them and cupped her hands and squeezed. “Mmmmm, I think they're pretty full now though!”


She was getting bigger.


Much bigger.


Unconsciously, she took a step back. Her foot, now bigger than Russia, the world's largest country, crushed the Motherland in a single step. Her other foot landed in Alaska, the one state that had managed to avoid her catastrophic visit. Canada, another country spared, was hit with the strongest quakes it had ever experienced throughout this whole disaster.


And yet she grew bigger.


Within minutes, her heel was in Russia while her toes were in Singapore. Her other foot was situated in the heart of the United States, once more finding itself under the feet of The Giantess. She could now step over the entire Pacific Ocean, using the continents as stepping stones.


And she didn't stop.


There had been speculation in earlier days of The Giantess's stay that she would grow uncontrollably. Many had dismissed this, though mostly out of fear. There was no reason to doubt this theory, but many were unable to accept it. But now that it was happening, it mattered little. Hardly anyone was left alive on the surface of Earth to witness it. And those few still alive were in no condition to appreciate it. Most couldn't even see the sky with all the dust and debris covering everything.


The Giantess bent and reached down. When she stood straight up, she held Australia in the palm of her hand. It was about the size of a penny. She smiled down at it.


“Don't think I forgot about the world down unda!” She said, winking. “Don't wanna leave y'all behind!”


And with that, she tossed the tiny country towards her boobs. By the time it reached them, it was the size of a crumb, bouncing and tumbling between the planet sized tits.



Planet Earth drifted quietly in the infinite night of space. It was no longer the beautiful pale blue dot that it had once been a week ago. Now, it was a dusty ball of ruin, its surface punctured with great chasms that oozed lava and smoke. There was no life here, not anymore. It was ruined. Destroyed. The damage to its crust, to its structure, had been enormous and, soon enough, the entire globe would begin to fracture to pieces. It might take months, maybe even years, but Earth would slowly crumble. But for a brief moment...there was quiet. There was no sign of The Giantess who had mysteriously appeared only a week ago, and had, in that time, brought upon destruction that was beyond imagination. For a moment, there was peace.


Then, her face loomed over the tiny ball, her golden hair gleaming in the distant sun's light. She reached out her hand and held the planet in her hand. It was a little smaller than a ping-pong ball. There was nothing left of interest. The tiny thing was on the verge of breaking to pieces in her hand. It was a shame. There had been a few things she wouldn't have minded seeing. Some sights, some sounds...even some food.


A curious thought came into her mind...and she slowly guided the crumbling ball towards her opening mouth. By the time it passed her teeth, it was the size of a tic-tac. She bit on it. There wasn't much of a flavor. Disappointing, but the whole visit had kinda been nothing but if she was totally honest.


But it didn't matter. There was more to see and more to gather.


She turned (her left breast obliterating the moon) and looked at the planets around her. They were the size of pearls and they were beautiful. She thought she could use them as some accessory. Jewelry perhaps? Anything was possible! She reached out and scooped these little planets and dropped them between her boobs, her ever growing size meaning that the gap between her cleavage had more and more space to fill with more and more things.


Speaking of planets, those she had abducted from Earth now found themselves on a new planet; one that was infinitely larger than their old one and every bit more terrifying. Every flake of skin was a continent. Every pore was a chasm greater than any trench in Earth's oceans. Every vellus hair was taller than any man made skyscraper. The people were no longer mites. They were cells. And they were not alone. Millions, billions, perhaps even trillions of other beings appeared, seeming to grow bigger and bigger as humanity became smaller and smaller on The Giantess's body. Strange entities and remnants of even stranger societies littered every crevice of flesh on The Giantess; long forgotten souvenirs she had tossed on her person without thought only to forget about entirely, letting them shrink and shrink as she grew and grew. Many of these new species of life were hostile. They had long been trounced over by the arrival of new captures who were now finally small enough to exact revenge upon. Fights broke out. Wars. Scavenged weapons from facilities that had wound up as tiny specks on the flakes of skin were used. Sometimes, the violence got so intense that The Giantess would actually briefly scratch the area. Most of the time, though, she did not respond. She merely went on her merry way. Those trapped in her boobs were facing hell as entire countries had been raining down on them but now gas giant planets! There was so much swallowed up things trapped in her cleavage, stuck to the walls of the fragrant flesh, that it boggled the mind.


There were more trapped species on The Giantess's skin than there were cells in her body. She had become so massive that she had her own gravity. Her own atmosphere. Even her own biomes. Her boobs were hot and humid. Her hair was arid and breezy. Her face was soft and warm. Her ass was hot and the gravity was more intense from its immense size, making it difficult to move around. Her feet were cold and dry. As more species of beings had been introduced to her body's microbiome, the more each species migrated to one area and dominated that region. The exception was her boobs, the melting pot where all kinds came together. The tits were the most dangerous, not only because of the constant things being tossed onto and between them, but also because it was where the most wars were fought as the tiny inhabitants tried to survive. Resources were shockingly abundant. With all that had been taken from all corners of the universe, there were new and exciting discoveries to be made. But greed, born from the stress of the situation (not to mention the sheer absurdity of it), still forced divisions across the biomes. Wars at the tits were so frequent because of the amount of abandoned buildings and facilities, all littered with things, strewn across them.


But through all the fighting and division, a common theme connected all these trapped beings. Her. The Giantess. Her scent infected their minds, the sight of her magnificent never ending body had become their norm. On Earth, the Followers had revered The Giantess as a goddess, a view that had been soundly rejected by the rest of humanity. Here, though, it was not only accepted but widely taught. Prayers were made to The Giantess, oaths were made on her tits as the Greeks did on the River Styx, monuments were erected from old stone and metal...sometimes even carved into the tiny hairs that dotted her skin.


What did The Giantess think of all of this?


Nothing.


She had long lost track of such specks.


And she was still growing. Fast.


Pretty soon she beheld the arms of the galaxy, slowly swirling in a spiral. It was beautiful. Breathtaking even...but so small! She'd only been able to see one teeny tiny planet and one itty bitty solar system. Now she wouldn't be able to see the rest! But then, did it really matter? No, she supposed it didn't. After all, they were coming with her. About that there was no question.


It was a very pretty galaxy after all. She'd find a use for it.


She raised her chest and positioned her boobs under the swirling arms.


The entire circumference of the galaxy could rest on one boob.


“Milky Way, huh?” She said aloud for all within to hear. “I don't know. I think MY milky way is muuuuch better. It's certainly much BIGGER! HA! HAHA!”


She heaved her chest upwards. At this point the spinning disk was the size of a nickle and disappeared between the chasm of her boobs. The Andromeda galaxy was nearby and she quickly snatched that up as well. It was the size of a dime.


And yet, she kept growing.


She scooped galaxies up by the handful, fanning them between her tits. Eventually they began to cluster around her. Then into superclusters. Then, the vacuum of space was so abundant with them that they were basically dust particles. Entire clusters of galaxies were swept up in her hair, inhaled up her nose, crashed into her skin, sucked in her mouth, splashed into the waters of her eyes, smashed against the dusty lens of her glasses. Every move wiped out lightyear upon lightyear of life and matter. Soon there was only darkness. The superclusters of galaxies weren't even dust now. They were atoms at best.


She hit the ceiling. The edge of eternity.


A second later, she tore through it.


The bubble popped; reality was torn asunder and thrown to pieces, decaying into the void. But there were more of these bubbles, each filled with wonders beyond description. Universe upon universe sat before her, ripe for the exploring.


But she was still growing.


Even as she reached out her arm, the bubbles began to shrink. She tried to grab them but they simply popped. With a single movement, hundreds of realities simply ceased to be in one insignificant instant, as if a cosmic lightswitch had been flipped off. Pretty soon all the infinite universe surrounded her just as the galaxies had. The gravity of her massive body was growing with her, pulling everything to her, adding whatever they consisted of to her being...or at least those that weren't destroyed. The bubbles popped against her clothes, infusing their reality into the threads of her clothes.


Bigger. Bigger. Bigger.


Once more she hit the ceiling but this time there was no pause. She simply tore through it.


Multiverses. Hundreds, thousands, millions, billions, trillions of bubbles, each individually filled with just as many universes inside.


A single flake of skin was larger than trillions of multiverses.


The ceiling broke again.


Omniverses. Bubbles filled with multiverses.


Infinity became smaller and smaller as she grew. At no point did she stop trying to collect whatever she saw. She wanted it all. And she would have it all.


Infinity became its own bubble. Then there was another. Then more, and so on and so on and so on.


All of it converged to her, merging. Fusing.


It continued in this fashion all the way down.


Every one of her atoms was comprised of infinite infinities.


Eventually, she found herself back at home, standing in front of her doorway. Back in her own reality. It had to be this way, for there were no other realities. She opened the door and went straight into her room, moving fast so she could...


...could...


She stopped, standing aside her bed.


What had she been about to do? Suddenly, she was drawing an absolute blank. She found herself staring down at her boobs. Something in her said that she had been about to take something out from between the girls; make a withdrawal from the ol' Bank of Titty. But there was nothing there. So...why?


Her train of thought was interrupted by the ring of her cellphone. She looked at it. Her eyes light up and she tapped her finger against the screen.


“Hey Mare!” She said happily.


“Hello Val! How are you doing?”


“I just got home!”


“Oh good,” Mary-Jean Leheron replied. “I was just calling to check on how you were getting along.”

“Aw, Mare, it's so sweet that you care.”


“Of course, I care! How was your trip?”


“It was great! If you give me a moment I can come over and tell you all about it!”


“Now? You just got home! Don't you want to take a moment and...?”


“Nope! Don't need to! In fact, is Sarah there? I wanna tell her too! And Neil if he's around! Heck, lemme text Ariel and see what's she doing and...”


Mare began to protest and Valerie laughed, listening to her silly complaints. As she did, a small itch formed between her tits. It was a tiny little prickling sensation...almost like something tiny was moving around in there. She dug a finger down in her cleavage and scratched the itch away.


Eleven minutes later she was walking across the Leheron backyard. Mary-Jean came out and greet her, embracing her old friend with a hug.


“Are those new shoes, Val? You almost look a little taller than usual...”



This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14149