Carlos's Shrink Implant by idunnow
Summary:

Commission. Carlos gets an implant that lets him change size for his dommy, sizeplay-loving partner, but she won't be the only one having fun with the tiny Carlos once her family discovers it.


Categories: Mouth Play, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Butt, Humiliation, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 7983 Read: 3795 Published: April 11 2024 Updated: May 17 2024

1. Mary's Gift by idunnow

2. Punishment by idunnow

Mary's Gift by idunnow

“Heeeey little sis! Happy birthday, girl!” The sing-song voice came through loud and clear from the moment Christine answered the phone.

“Stephy! Thank you so much! I wasn't sure you were gonna call today!”

“Hey, I'm not, like, interrupting anything, right? It's past five over there, right? I think I got it right but time zones can be such a pain to keep track of! You're not still at work, are you?” “No, no, it's fine. It's, like, five fifteen over here, you got it right. I just got off work and I'm on my way home now. Trying to, anyways. There's some kinda protest going on, haven't moved an inch in like five minutes. I think it's the teacher's union today. Can you hear the honking?” “Yeah, I can. That sucks! Sucks even harder that they didn't give you the day off. They are giving you this next week though, right?”

“Yeah, that's right.”

“Great! I'm so glad your birthday gift won't go to waste!”

“My gift? What does that have to do with it?”

“Guess!”

“Uh... Is it a concert ticket? No? Oh, just tell me! Sorry but I don't have a lot of patience right now.”

“Okay, okay! I got you... A plane ticket!”

“A ticket? Ticket to where?”

“To here! It's been so long since I saw my little sis, and I was thinking you should come over this year! It's first class so you'll be riding in comfort! The plane leaves tomorrow morning; I'll text you the deets after we hang up.” “You want me to visit you? Why not fly over here instead?”

“Christie, come on. You really want to spend your vacation at home? What is there even to do over there? Ugh, it's so boring! There's a reason I left, you know. And it's got nothing to do with you and mom, don't get me wrong. Miss you two all the time—mwah! But here in Dublin? You. Would not. Believe. How beautiful everything is! I'm telling you, you'll love it so much you'll want to live here! You're not gonna flake out on me or something, are you?” “No, no, I just... wasn't expecting this. You said it's just one ticket, right? So I'll have to go by myself?”

“Uh... yeah. Were you thinking of bringing Carlos too? You're still with him, right? What am I saying, of course you are. I saw the pics on your Instagram. On his Instagram. Whatever. Sorry, sis, I'm not made of money! No way I could afford to take you both to all the places I got planned.” “Riiiight. Well, Stephy, how about you go ahead and send me the deets? I'll call Carlos so he can get things ready for me in case this protest takes too long.” “Sure thing, sis! Hey, happy birthday again! See you tomorrow! Buh-bye!”

“Bye, Stephy,” Christine said, and hung up the phone. As soon as the call was over, she sighed and rubbed her face, trying to tune out the sound of that ceaseless honking. She shook her head; typical Steph, going ahead with her ideas without consulting anyone or even planning things out and expecting everyone else to go along with whatever she came up with. Christine had been tempted to refuse the invitation just to teach her sister a lesson, but she really did want to see her big sis again, and she welcomed the chance to travel.

Stephanie's message arrived a minute later. Christine opened the attached file, and groaned when she saw that the plane was departing in two hours. The way things were going, would she really be able to make it? Whatever the case, she had to call Carlos to let him know. He'd be disappointed to hear she wouldn't be spending the day with him, but she was sure he would understand. He was just that kind of guy. She'd really have to make it up to him once she got back.

Christine called him right away. The phone beeped a few times. A few more times. Few more. She hung up and thought for a moment before calling another number. “Hi, mom. How are you? Are you coming to visit today? Sorry, I'm stuck in traffic right now, don't know when I'll be able to make it. Listen, Stephy just called me and...” -----

Mary had already been making her way to Christine's home before her daughter called. She arrived just minutes later and pulled into the drive way. With still no sign of Christine's car, she went up to the front door, unlocked it, and stepped inside. The house was quiet—didn't seem that anyone else was here. That was good. The last thing Mary wanted was to see that good for nothing Carlos. If there was one person who never failed to sour her mood, it was the man who had taken her youngest daughter away.

Mary's heels went clacking against the floor tiles as she made her way to the bedroom, where she pulled out Christine's suitcase and proceeded to pack it full of everything her daughter had mentioned before rolling it down to the living room and going to fetch herself a cup of water—she almost grabbed some wine when she saw that bottle sitting out in the open, but it was too early for that. Afterwards, she resolved to sit down and wait calmly for Christine to arrive, maybe watch some TV in the meantime. Back in the living room, though, a flash of gold and silver caught her eye. Not the real stuff, just a gift box. It sat on the sofa, right across from the TV. Mary grabbed it and put it on her lap when she sat down, turning over the gift tag to see who it was from.

Even before seeing the sharpie-wrought signature she had already guessed it was from Carlos. Though, who it was for, the label didn't say. Christine would have been the obvious choice, but she had mentioned that Carlos had gotten a gift for Mary too, and told her to open it up if she saw it. Well, this was the only gift she could see; did that mean it was hers? There was an easy way to find out.

-----

The gift was Christine's, though Mary had no way of knowing it. A pair of trendy black leather flats. They were a bit on the pricey side, but he was happy to pay if it made his girlfriend happy. That was only one part of the gift, however; the second part, waiting in the box along with the shoes, was Carlos himself.

Days ago, the 29-year-old had implanted himself with a peculiar device which allowed a person to shrink as small as three inches. It had cost what felt like a small fortune, and it still sounded crazy to him, but as with so many things, he did it anyways to make Christine happy.

He had known for a while that she was into domination. She had told him as much before they moved in together. Carlos had never been too interested in it, but she convinced him to try it out. It didn't do much for him, but it wasn't a turn-off either, and he did like how happy it made Christine, so he went along with it and in time even grew to like it. Even so, he hadn't known she had a thing for sizeplay until very recently. She had first brought it up after that shrinking implant made it to market, not really admitting to anything, just testing the waters to see what he thought, but gradually she became comfortable enough to confess that she sometimes dreamt of having him be all tiny so she could dominate him more than ever. It was obvious that she wanted him to get the implant, but she didn't push him into it or really bring it up much. They started bringing size scenarios into their roleplay, and she seemed happy enough with that. It was Carlos who had made the decision to get the implant for her sake.

Since then he had tried it out a few times to make sure it was safe, but so far he had managed to keep it a secret. He had meant for this to be Christine's big birthday surprise, and so he'd put himself in this box for her, carefully climbing inside and putting the cover on while he was shrinking down to wait for her. Even since he heard someone enter the house, he'd been anxiously waiting for Christine to see the box and open her gift. He was all ready to shout “Happy birthday!” when the lid on the box started going up, at least until he saw Mary's mature features meet him in place of Christine's.

By the look on her face, she was as surprised to see him as vice-versa. She must have been wondering if he was real or not. Did she even know about the shrinking technology?

The two of them stared at each other in silence, until she reached inside for him. It was Carlos's first time seeing another human being at this size, and while he might not have been too scared if it had been Christine who found him, seeing that giant hand approaching with Mary's stern face behind it made him terrified. He couldn't find the nerve to scream, but he backed away from that hand, scrambling over the pair of flats until his back bumped up against the back of the box. He wished he had his phone with him so he could use it to grow back, but he had left it outside on the coffee table.

Mary looked even more stern than before as her fingers curled around Carlos's tiny body, holding everything from his shoulders to his thighs and keeping his arms flat against his torso. Each of those wrinkled fingers felt so thick and powerful beside him—even the pinkie was at least as strong as his legs. He only made a small effort to escape, but that was enough for him to realize that he would never be able to escape her grip by his own strength, not at this size.

Mary brought him out of the box, and looked him over with a critical eye. Finally her lips curled into a sneering smile. “Hello, Carlos,” she said, tightening her grip on him.

“H-hello, Mrs. Flores.” He smiled back nervously and wriggled a bit in her grip, more by reflex than anything. “Is Christine home yet?”

“My daughter was stuck in traffic the last I heard of her. A protest was holding her up. Still might be. She won't be back for some time yet. Why do you ask?” “Ah, well... N-no reason. I just thought she'd be back by now.” Carlos looked around, and saw his phone on the table still. If she would just drop him for a few seconds, he could reach it and grow himself back. But Mary didn't seem to be in any hurry to let him go. Her grip was still firm, and while he wriggled a bit from time to time, he wasn't really moving much.

Mary snorted and put the shoe box aside, shifting in her seat. “You know, when Christine told me that you had a gift ready for me, I wasn't expecting it to be you. What? Do you expect me to forgive you stealing m daughter away just because you put yourself in a little box for me?” Was that what she thought this was? Carlos had bought her a gift, but that was still stashed away in his drawers. He considered telling her the truth, but he wasn't sure how she would take it, or if it would make a difference. Instead he gave her the best smile he could muster. “It was worth a try,” he said.

“Hmph! You stupid, stupid man!” Mary said and squeezed him twice more. “Just the shoes would have been a better present than your horrible face. But, since you went to the trouble to gift yourself to me, I guess I might as well make the most of it.” She held out her hand, holding Carlos above the floor. When she let go of him, he screamed and flailed his arms and legs before hitting the ground. To him it seemed a three-story fall, but he wasn't hurt when he landed, just a bit winded.

Before he could even sit up, a heavy weight pressed down on Carlos's lower half, pinning him firmly in place—a giant foot, at least as long as he was tall. Its heat seeped into his body and its smell wafted over him. Carlos struggled in vain to escape from it, twisting this way and that; when that didn't do anything, he grabbed the heavy toes resting on his gut and tried to push them away, until they curled over his stomach and emptied out half his lungs.

Up above, Mary looked at him with perfect disdain, as if she were looking at a cockroach that needed to be crushed. Despite his fear, Carlos couldn't help but think that she looked great. Carlos didn't know her exact age, but he knew she was older than 60. Even so, she looked like she was only in her mid-forties. Not because of any plastic surgery—she just took very good care of herself, keeping active and taking regular trips to the spa to preserve her beauty. If Christine aged even half as gracefully as Mary had, he would consider himself a very lucky man. She was still slim and decently fit, not bony in the least, and not very wrinkly at all. The red and white floral dress she was wearing really helped to bring out her figure, and so did this angle he was seeing her from.

Still, any attraction he felt was buried under the sheer panic of knowing that he was now at her mercy. Supposedly it was safe for shrunken people to be stepped on, but it was still terrifying to think that it might not be.

Mary slid her foot over him, until her sole covered him from head to toe. Just its weight alone already made it hard to breathe, and that was before she started pressing down on him. He struggled against it like a mouse caught under a cat's paw, but he could hardly move under all that immense pressure. “Scared down there? Well you should be,” Mary spat, stepping on him with so much force that for a moment Carlos nearly passed out. “You worthless waste of a man. I wonder if you know how many times I've fantasized about having you right where you are now—under my foot, where I could crush you any time I wanted.” She twisted her foot left and right, grinding him down mercilessly. Again Carlos felt on the verge of losing consciousness. “This is where you deserve to be—you and ever other man in the world. If I could press a button to make all of you this size forever, I would press it in a heartbeat.” Suddenly, Carlos's phone rang, and the pressure on him relaxed. Mary stepped over him and grabbed his phone, looking at the screen until it stopped ringing. Carlos sat up in the meantime and was breathing heavily. He thought about running away and hiding somewhere, but he was still recovering from Mary's abuse. Besides, he didn't want to leave his phone behind when it was the only way to get back to normal.

The phone beeped a couple more times afterwards, telling him that he'd received new messages. “Hm. Looks like Christine's traffic jam is clearing up.,” Mary mused, sounding much calmer now, and came back to sit on the couch. Her feet thudded heavily next to Carlos, and her toes slid over to his legs, holding them down so he couldn't escape.

“Oh, that's good,” he said. “I guess that means she'll be here soon.” Mary only grunted in response. “Excuse me, Mary? Don't you think you should grow me back for when she gets here? She'll be wanting to see me, I'm sure.” His throat felt tight speaking to Mary, especially after she shot him that withering look. Maybe bringing up Christine to her wasn't the best idea, but it was the only one Carlos had. “There's an app on my phone, you should see it on the home screen. It can grow me back to normal. If you could hand it to me, I'll use it right away.” “An app?” Mary tapped on his phone a few times. “Here it is. Hm. So this is how you did it, then. Well, let's see how it works.” Mary was smiling as she pressed on the screen again and swiped left. At once, the microchip implanted in his belly started to tingle as it emitted an energy field over his body. That gut-wrenching sensation took ahold of Carlos, who was helpless to do anything but watch as everything around him grew even larger. Mary's toes rested even more heavily on his legs, expanding until a single big toe covered his entire lower half. He was just three inches tall then. That was the absolute smallest that the implant could make him—and a good thing too. He was sure that Mary would have shrunk him even smaller if it were at all possible. As it was, she was already smiling wide at the sight of him.

“So, it really does work.” She curled her toes around Carlos and dragged him closer. “Good! Now you can be the worthless bug you've always deserved to be! I'll make you pay for taking my daughter from me!” She turned Carlos around so leave him under all her toes at once. The heavy flesh pressed down on him from top to bottom, and when he tried to wriggle free, he could barely budge any of them. The five digits battered Carlos with heavy blows, and squeezed him like a bunch of pythons. He tried to push them away, but he really was no match for them.

Mary laughed, and after a while she gripped Carlos with her toes and lifted him up. Her grip on him was unbreakable as she carried him somewhere else. Carlos couldn't tell where to with her toes smothering his face, but before long she lowered him onto another surface and pushed him along under her toes still.

It was the now-familiar smell of leather that told him where he was: in one of the shoes he'd bought for Christine. “Well, would you look at that? A perfect fit. I guess even a worthless man like you can do something right once in a while,” Mary said. She wore the same shoe size as her daughter, after all, so these flats might as well have been bought for her.

Carlos tried to move again, but the shoe was so tight with both him and Mary's foot inside that there was hardly any room. Even so, he kept on trying until a sharp squeeze from Mary's toes emptied out his lungs and put an end to his squirming. “That's enough!” Mary's voice came through a bit muffled, but more than loud enough for Carlos to understand it. “If you think I'm letting you out to see my daughter before she leaves, you can forget it right this instant! You'll get to see her only when I decide you can, and that's if I ever choose to let you! If you don't behave, I might just keep you like this forever!” Carlos lay perfectly still. He didn't know how serious Mary was about her threat, but he wasn't taking any chances with it, not when it would be so easy for her to go through with it.

“Now then, this is how it's going to go. In case you didn't know, Christine is going on a trip to Dublin to be with her sister. She's leaving tonight, and won't be back for a few days. If you can behave yourself and show me that you're not a total waste of space, I'll grow you again when she gets back. Understand? If you do then lick my feet like a good dog.” Carlos didn't wait too long before sticking out his tongue and dragging it over Mary's toes. He was kinda used to licking feet, or at least Christine's feet, after all the domination play they got up to, and had even grown to like it a bit. Even so, he wasn't expecting to find it so exciting when he licked Mary's. Maybe it was because her foot tasted a bit like Christine's, but after that first lick he just kept going while his heart pounded with a mix of fear and arousal.

“There we go. That's a good dog. Now just keep quiet and keep licking when my daughter gets here. I don't want to hear the slightest peep out of you, or I swear I'll make you wish you were never born.” Carlos licked her more vigorously to show he understood, and she wiggled her toes slowly, almost gently, over his body. Just like she told him, he kept quiet and kept licking, at least until Christine arrived a few minutes later.

As the car motor died down outside, Mary stood up, bringing even more of her weight to bear on Carlos. Thankfully it wasn't too bad there under her toes. The pressure eased up when she lifted her foot, but Carlos barely had an time to appreciate it as he was soon swinging rapidly forward along with her foot. He let out a a yelp in that brief moment, and tried to hold on to Mary's toes. When her foot came back down half a second later, the impact knocked his breath away and the clap of the shoe against the floor hurt his ears. He started fidgeting when Mary stopped at the front door, but a squeeze from her toes settled him down again. “Christine! Happy birthday, honey!” Mary said.

Carlos couldn't see what was going on outside, but from the sounds and movements he had a good sense of it. Mary and Christine hugged and the both of them stepped inside. They sat in the living room where Mary asked Christine about her day at work, and Christine complained to her about the traffic jam. At some point, Mary crossed her legs, lifting the foot that held Carlos way up off the floor and bouncing it wildly up and down while he held on to her toes to keep from bouncing too much.

“Mom, have you heard from Carlos? I kept calling him but he still hasn't answered or picked up the phone. He told me he was going to be busy until really late, but it's still strange that he hasn't even texted me.” When she mentioned his name, Carlos started fidgeting again. He felt so bad for lying to her about having to stay late. He'd only told her that so it would be a bigger surprise when she found him in the box, but now it meant that she wasn't going to look for him. Again he started fidgeting, then Mary crossed her legs the other way around, smothering him underfoot while she chatted with Christine and criticized him for not showing up, telling her that she needed to dump him and find herself someone else, or better yet, come back home with Mary. At least Christine sounded like she wasn't buying it.

He wished he could have told her what had happened, and maybe even go with her—at this size she could might be able to smuggle him on the plane—but she was gone before he could work up the nerve to try anything, and so too was Mary, driving away with him tucked under her toes. Carlos wondered if he would ever see his girlfriend again, or if Mary would keep him shrunk down no matter what he did.

Punishment by idunnow
Author's Notes:

Mary takes the shrunken Carlos home and puts him to work. When he disobeys her, she puts him in his place.

Carlos was busy licking Mary's sole during the whole drive to her house. Even though he'd been licking this spot for almost an hour by this point, unable to reach anywhere else with her colossal foot holding him in place, he still detected the faint taste of sweat with every swipe of his tongue as more little droplets seeped from her pores. Her sweat soaked into all his clothes, and covered him from head to toe. He probably smelled of her foot, too.

Most people would have been disgusted, but not Carlos. Not only did he love everything about the older woman's foot, he even loved how dominant she was being, forcing him to serve her like a dog.

But there was one thing keeping him from enjoying it as much as he might have, and that was his worry over what Mary would do to him. She didn't seem as angry now as he would have expected, but for all he knew, any little thing might set her off so she'd start abusing him worse than he could stand. And he still wasn't sure if he could trust her to grow him back when she said she would. Carlos liked being small, but he certainly didn't want to stay small forever, especially not if it meant he would never see his friends, family, or his girlfriend Christine ever again. He either had to grow himself back, or else find a way to contact someone. Right now he had no way of doing either of those things, and simply asking Mary was out of the question, but he could afford to wait. Maybe tonight he'd get his chance, if Mary didn't leave him trapped somewhere.

That was the conclusion he came to by the time Mary's car pulled into the driveway and got out of the car, stretching and scrunching her foot over him. A little while later, after she'd gone inside, she took off her shoes and let Carlos see her, sitting in her armchair with a glass of wine in hand and peering down at him with a contemptuous eye even as she sipped her drink. She looked gorgeous, in that mature way of hers, and so imperious, like a latin queen sitting on her throne. A worrying look, but still a thrilling one for Carlos. She looked so much like Christine did when she and Carlos did their sexy roleplay.

He saw that she'd brought along the shoe box in which he and the black flats she now wore had been held. Most likely it now held the shoes she'd visited his and Christine's home with. More importantly, he also saw his phone sitting on the armrest. He'd been wondering whether or not Mary would bring it along, and it was a relief to see that she had. That phone had the app which controlled his size; if he could just get his hands on it, he'd be back to normal in no time flat.

Mary picked it up after putting down her drink, turned it on and fidgeted with the screen. “This... app you have here. Is there any way to have it shrink you smaller?”

“Ah... No, ma'am. Not that I know of. For safety reasons, three inches is the minimum.”

“A real shame. I would have loved to see you as what you are: a worthless bug under my feet.” She frowned at the screen. “Does it only work on you? Could I use it to shrink other things?” “It only works on me, because of the implant I have. I think it might be able to shrink other people, but only if they have an implant too, and you would need the key for their implants.” Mary nodded as he spoke, then sighed and put the phone back on the armrest. “I knew it was too good to be true. Guess I'll have to make do with you.” Her sharp eyes fell on Carlos. “Well, what are you still doing, sitting like an idiot in my shoe? Get out here and get back to licking my feet. You think you're finished after that one little spot? Bah! There's still the rest of that foot and all of the other for you to take care of.” She held her feet up in the air, flexing then where Carlos could see, and after he crawled out of her shoe, she let her heels fall in front of him, toes hovering a couple inches above the floor and splayed apart to receive his tongue.

Like an obedient dog, Carlos went forward and put his hands and up to Mary's big toe, feeling its heft and power and the lovely warm texture of her skin. Then he pressed his face to it, taking a deep breath to imbibe her smell before sticking out his tongue and dragging it over the wrinkles of her toe print.

Mary's toe twitched and stretched on occasion, pulling away or bumping him or dragging over his face, but for the most part it kept still while the older woman eyed him critically. She was looking for any reason to be upset with him, any excuse to punish that little pest of a man, but to her vexation she couldn't find any. He was diligent and hard working, never missing a spot on her foot, never hesitating to lick up a piece of dirt or toe jam, always following her injunctions for him to lick harder. He even massaged her sole while he worked though she never ordered him to. Mary couldn't have asked for a more obedient dog. Eventually she contented herself with letting him work, enjoying the attention he showered upon her feet more than anything. She had never noticed how sore and tense they were until his tiny little hands worked their magic on her, and the more time he spent down there, the more she forgot her anger.

Just sitting there, sipping on her wine while he saw to her feet, was the most relaxing evening of her life so far as she could remember. She gradually became more playful with Carlos, grabbing his tiny head with her toes when he was licking between them, or smothering him with her foot when he was busy working on her soles, muttering about what a good dog he was.

And Carlos liked it all, too. He didn't even think about his phone, or about his plan to contact anyone, for as long as he was working on Mary's feet. He didn't even think of it as working, not when he enjoyed it at least as much as she did. He even loved it when she called him a dog, and he took care to lick in every little groove and wrinkle of Mary's foot to leave the whole thing as spotless as could be.

Some time later, though, when he was crawling under Mary's second foot, still licking her as eagerly as he had been at first though his tongue had long since started growing numb, her sole suddenly fell to smother him against the carpet. Carlos thought at first that she was just toying with him again, but when her foot stayed still for longer than usual, and especially when he noticed a soft rumbling noise somewhere overhead, he slowly crawled his way out from under that heavy foot to look at Mary and confirm his suspicions.

She sat slumped on the couch with her cheek on her shoulder and her arms resting limply at her sides, breathing slowly with an occasional snore escaping her lips. Her glass still held some wine, but the bottle she'd been pouring from sat empty on the side table. Together with his foot massage, it must have been too much for her to stay awake at this late hour.

As soon as he saw she was sleeping, Carlos forgot all about serving her foot. He crawled out the rest of the way and dusted himself off before moving towards the couch. He couldn't see his phone from down here anymore, but it had to be somewhere up there still, since Mary hadn't gotten up in all this time.

The couch's fabric proved easy for him to climb at this size, with its threads as thick as ropes, and he quickly scampered up onto the armrest where he'd last seen the phone. It wasn't there, but looking around from that vantage point he soon found it, wedged between the armrest and Mary's leg, with its screen pinned against the couch. Hard to imagine a worse place for it than that. Maybe it would have been better to leave it there, but as he looked at it and at Mary's face, he thought that he might just be able to take it out without waking her.

He started by climbing down onto her lap. There was no reaction when he was stood on her, nor when he carefully stepped into position and started trying to get the phone out. He tugged and pulled and slowly made progress, but as he was yanking on it, he slipped and gave a yelp as he joined the phone at the side of Mary's leg.

“Hm?” Mary muttered, giving a yawn and shifting in her seat. Her leg pressed against Carlos, pinning him down before he could even start to climb out of there. His groan, and his squirming, brought her attention to her side, where she spotted him at once. “You!” she said, and pulled him from his prison only to trap him in another one. Her fingers closed around him from the neck down, leaving him in a vice grip that didn't let him move a finger. The pressure was immense, and Carlos could hardly breathe. Any harder and he thought that Mary might break something. “Trying to grow back to normal, were you? And after you agreed to obedient dog for the weekend? You fucking rat! I should have known I couldn't trust any man, let alone you!” “You've... got it all wrong,” Carlos wheezed. “I wasn't trying... to grow myself back. Honest!”

“Then what were you doing, rat?” Mary demanded, squeezing him still harder before relaxing her grip.

“I-I just wanted to call Christine! I couldn't wish her a happy birthday before she left, and I wanted to do it before the day was over.”

“Oh, sure. You were going to call her now, while she's in her flight. Do you think I'm as much of an idiot as you are? Honestly, it's insulting that you thought I would fall for such a pathetic lie. After this, I'm done showing you any mercy!” Another squeeze followed, and as he cried out, she dunked him in her wineglass and held his head in there while he thrashed around gulping mouthful after mouthful rather than breathing it in. Then after half a minute she pulled him out and put him in her mouth, sucking the wine from his body, not even minding the faint taste of her own foot that still covered him. Her tongue caressed him down to his knees, easily overpowering his puny arms as he tried to keep it at bay, and she nibbled on his legs, threatening to bite them in half.

Carlos really thought she really might, if she didn't just swallow him whole. That hard enamel terrified him, especially when her tongue pushed him between her molars and her jaw moved back and forth beneath him, working him raw. He flailed and thrashed pathetically, until Mary finally pulled him back out to throw him on the floor. There he staggered to his feet just to fall back down again, his knees weak and wobbly from all the alcohol and fear. He could do no more than crawl away as Mary lumbered towards him, her own gait a tad unsteady from the wine.

Boom, boom, BOOM, BOOM! went her steps, the last two falling right at his sides. Carlos just curled up into a ball and sat quivering in her shadow while Mary smiled at his fear. She raised a foot and waved it up and down over him, savoring the power, before bringing it down with a terrible STOMP! The blow was far more painful than any other yet. It stunned him, left him all sprawled out in the floor. Afterwards, when looking back on that episode, Carlos would be grateful she'd done it on the carpet; who knew what might have become of him without it to cushion him.

Dozens of stomps followed the first as she took on all her anger out on him and the floor. She missed as often as she hit, but she hardly seemed to care whether any one stomp struck the object of her contempt. “I hate you! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. I, hate, you!” she declared again and again. “You shitty fucking men should all fucking die! First you fucking trick me and get me pregnant, then you piss off with some whore and leave me to raise two daughters by myself, then you take away my daughters and leave me here alone. I wish I could crush every last one of you!” She only stopped when she was out of breath, then with a grunt she kicked Carlos and sent him bouncing and rolling into the hall before tromping after him. He was still lying there when she arrived and kicked him a second time, into her bedroom.

Much as she wanted to keep tormenting Carlos, she was exhausted and could hardly bear to stay awake another minute. She was stripping off her clothes even as she stepped into her room, and once she reached that little rat, she pulled on the back of her panties and shoved him inside, leaving him wedged in her ass crack. She clenched her shapely cheeks and squeezed Carlos forcefully, chuckling over it, then fell into bed and promptly dozed off with Carlos right under her. Maybe he could have gotten out of there if he tried, but he was too sore and tired to do anything but join Mary in dreamland, just closing his eyes and falling asleep.

He awoke with a headache the next morning, and no memory of what had happened. He tried to rub his head, but his arm was pinned down, and he realized that so was the rest of him. Then he remembered everything, and started trying to wriggle out of this tight, fleshy prison. If he could get out now, he could find his phone and grow himself back or sure. It was easier said than done, though, and after a couple minutes he had barely moved more than an inch, managing little more than to wake his captor up.

Mary's head hurt just as much as his did, and she moved to rub it before even thinking to find out what was wriggling between her cheeks. A minute later, though, she recalled what had happened with Carlos and smiled. “Stop squirming, rat, unless you want me to punish you like last night.” She clenched her cheeks and twisted where she lay, grinding him down under her butt. Carlos was very still after that, even when she sat up and stretched.

For a moment she wondered what to do with Carlos, and decided that he was fine where he was. She got up and went to wash her face, then for a glass of water, shaking Carlos the whole time as her butt jiggled with every step. When she sat down with a bowl of cereal, she made sure to twist around in her seat and enjoy the feeling of Carlos trapped under her. She even felt him squirming again, against her orders, but she allowed it since it amused her so. “You want out of there? Maybe I'll consider it if you kiss my ass,” she said, and almost burst out laughing when she felt those puny little lips of his against her cheek. How pathetic! As if she would really go easy on him over something so trivial. Carlos just assumed she couldn't feel him, though, so he kissed her more and more hoping she would notice it eventually.

Mary was feeling much better after her light breakfast—good enough for her usual morning jog. She washed up and changed into her running outfit, but when she pulled out a fresh pair of socks, she reconsidered and went to the laundry room instead, grabbing yesterday's pair from the bin. They were still a bit moist, and retained much of their smell.  She shoved Carlos into one of them, then pulled it on as tight as it would go and put her running shoes on afterwards.

Carlos knew what was coming and braced himself, but it didn't help one bit. He was breathless from the first running step Mary took after leaving her house, and he never really recovered all throughout her jog. At least she wasn't stomping on him like she had done last night, but the experience was horrible even before her shoe became a hothouse—then it was just unbearable. He didn't mind a bit of sweat, but when everything was so hot and humid, it sapped his strength and made him feel sick. All this movement just made him nauseous, too. If there had been anything in his stomach he would have surely thrown up at some point, but he hadn't had a bite since lunch yesterday, and nothing to drink but sweat and those gulps of wine.

He wished he could have passed out, then at least he wouldn't have to be conscious through all this, but the pain of Mary's steps kept him awake despite his chronic lack of breath. It was torture. And all this because he had tried to go for his phone yesterday? He should have bowed his head and kept worshipping Mary's feet; at least he'd been enjoying himself back then.

With the delicious sensation of Carlos getting flattened under her foot, Mary was more motivated to keep jogging than ever. She was at it for an hour, though towards the end she was walking almost as often as jogging. When she got home, she kicked off her shoes, stripped off her socks, and picked up Carlos by the back of his shirt. The tiny man wheezed in her grasp, hungrily devouring the fresh air and rejoicing as it cooled him down.

Mary took a whiff of him before pulling him away and laughing. “That really did a number on you, didn't it? Come on, sweat rag; let's get you washed up.” She carried him to the bathroom, then opened the since faucet and held him under the running water, scrubbing him viciously with a bit of soap until he was smelling fine.

Carlos was surprised to find Mary taking care of him like this, even if she was being very forceful about it, but he found out why after she dried him up. That's when she brought him to her armpit and pressed him hard against it, rubbing him up and down that hot, musty flesh, where her sweat once more got soaked into him. It didn't smell as strong as her foot, but it wasn't gentle on his nose either. Carlos kept squirming in her hand while she used him to clean the sweat off almost her armpits, thighs, and backside, before stuffing him in her crack again and telling him to lick up all her sweat or else. Then she forgot about him while she saw to chores around the house.

When the food Mary ordered arrived, she sat at the table to eat, never thinking of Carlos until the smell of it prompted him to start wriggling. Then it occurred to Mary that he hadn't had any food all day. She considered letting him starve, but she'd worked most of her anger already and felt there was no point in starving him any longer. Better to have him as her obedient slave again.

“If I let you out of there, do you swear not to try anything funny again?” Mary asked. Taking his eager licks for agreement, she pulled Carlos out of her panties and dropped him on the floor, where she watched him slowly recover until he sat upright and looked back at her, licking his lips hungrily. “You want food? Get on your knees and beg for it.” “Please, ma'am, give me some scraps. That's all I ask. I'm sorry I lied to you last night, and I'm sorry I tried to break my promise. I just want to go back to serving you again. Please, let me be your slave again.” Mary smiled. It was as pathetic an apology as Mary could have asked for. Taking a few grains of rice from her meal, she dropped them on the floor, but before Carlos could get to them, she squished it under her big toe and turned it into mush, then lifted her toe. “Eat it all, dog. I want the floor and my toe to be spotless by the time I'm done eating.” Carlos jumped to obey, crawling in the shadow of her foot to lap up the mashed-up rice on the floor. It was dirty—salty and bitter with the taste of Mary's sweat and toe jam—but he ate it all with gusto, and even licked the tiny scraps off the floor before kneeling reaching up for the remains under Mary's toe. Mary rejoiced at feeling his little tongue on her foot again, and she slowed her eating to better enjoy it.

The both of them finished around the same time, but Carlos kept licking and massaging her toes for some time afterwards to please his master. “Alright, that's enough,” Mary finally said, and pulled back her foot to inspect it. Her toe was practically spotless, and so was the floor where she'd squished the rice.

“Um... Did I... do a good job, ma'am?” Carlos asked. He lowered his eyes when hers fell on him, and kept quiet while she stared at him.

“I suppose it's a decent job,” she said.

“Then, do you forgive me for last night?”

“A dog doesn't deserve forgiveness. But I can overlook what you did, if you'll swear never again to do anything without my permission, at least not until I decide you deserve to be released.” “I do! I swear it! I'll do anything you ask! Anything!”

“Good. And you'd better keep that promise this time, or else you'll never get to see the light of day again.”

“Yes! Yes, of course! I won't make the same mistake again. I know my place now, ma'am, and it's right here beneath you. Let me show how badly I want to serve you. Let me lick your feet again.” “If that's what you want to do then... knock yourself out.” Mary moved her feet out towards him, presenting Carlos with her soles. At once she saw him scurry to her heel, and felt his little face an arms press against her sole to shower them with the same zeal as he had shown last night—even more, if anything. Though her foot was dirtier and sweatier than back then, Carlos didn't let that stop him at all. He was determined to show Mary's soles all the love in the world, and do whatever it took so she wouldn't be mad with him again. For as long as she held him he'd be the most perfect and obedient slave in the world. He would even fall on his knees and worship her as his goddess if that's what it took to please her.

Mary could sense that determination in all his passionate licking, too. This was a man who would never think to defy her ever again—an ideal man, whom all others should learn from. And as she kicked back to enjoy all his licking and rubbing, she closed her eyes and imagined what fun she would have with her perfect man this weekend.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14215