The Little Dating Game by Da Boss
Summary:

With shrinking technology becoming common in the entertainment industry, Kelsey decides to be a guest on the popular size-themed dating game show, Tiny Lovers.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Feet, Incest, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Nose, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 10990 Read: 13116 Published: April 21 2024 Updated: May 20 2024

1. Before the show by Da Boss

2. Round One by Da Boss

3. Round Two by Da Boss

Before the show by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

First chapter just pretty much setting the scene.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Pacing back and forth backstage in the studio, Kelsey’s heart was racing in her chest.  She had never been a contestant on a television show, let alone as scandalous and controversial as this one.  

“This is stupid, this is stupid,” she muttered out loud.  “We shouldn’t do this, why am I ever here?” Kelsey stammered.  

Kelsey Hendricks was a woman who just turned thirty nine years old.  She and her ex-husband had been married almost immediately after they turned eighteen.  They had one daughter together but had divorced three years ago.  It turns out her ex-husband Jeremy was a serial cheater and had been fooling around with women behind her back for years.  

Once the divorce settled, Kelsey tried and failed to get back into the dating scene.  The world had changed since she had been single, and Kelsey had lost all comfort in dating.  She had tried meeting people on apps, but found it very awkward.  

As if dating wasn’t hard enough, technology in her world had advanced to the point that shrinking was now a thing.  While private citizens were not allowed access to this technology for safety reasons, companies were permitted access, as long as they used their technology responsibly.  Most businesses were able to abide by these rules, except for one:  the entertainment industry.  

Television and movies had jumped all over the new technology.  It was a business full of high-powered, rich executives and savvy lawyers, both of which were well adept at finding loopholes.  Because of this, it was determined that people who shrunken themselves voluntarily on TV would have to sign extensive agreements where the staff were not liable if anything happened.  

This originally had very little impact on Kelsey.  She and her eighteen year old daughter, Erica, began watching trashy reality TV shows, most of which now incorporated shrunken people in one way or another.  The favorite trash TV show the pair found was called Tiny Lovers.  It was a show where a normal sized man or woman would have ten tiny contestants trying to survive various challengers.  Whoever the final winner was at the end got to be grown back, won a large sum of money, and got a date with that week’s star.  

At first, Kelsey was appalled by the idea of the show, and chastised Erica for watching it.  However, Erica managed to convince her mom just to watch part of an episode.  Then a whole episode.  Then several episodes.  Soon enough, Kelsey and Erica were now spending their Friday nights together at Kelsey’s home, watching their twisted show.  Occasionally, when Erica decided to have a social life and make plans, Kelsey found herself glued to the TV screen alone, watching her guilty pleasure.  

When Erica had realized that the show was going on tour and it would be coming to their city, she pitched her mom the idea of going onto the show.  

“Absolutely not!  I have no intention of being shrunken and smashed under some guys junk,” she scolded, something she had seen happen on the show on numerous occasions.  

“Mom!” Erica laughed, finding her mom’s reaction hilarious.  “I meant as a big!  You don’t think a bunch of tiny guys would be worshiping you?!”

Kelsey instantly blushed.  “I uhh, I don’t know,” she said, though clearly considering the idea of it.  “You wouldn’t want to see your mom on TV!  Especially like that!”

“Oh please, you’d have a great time!” Erica insisted.  “Besides, you need to start dating again!  You spend too much time inside watching TV!

She hated to admit it, but Kelsey knew that her daughter was right.  Erica would be going away to college in a couple of months, and Kelsey’s social life had really fallen by the wayside.  She mainly hung out with Erica or her older sister, but that was about it.  

“Ya know, I hate to say that you're right,” Kelsey said, taking a sip of her hot tea.  “Think they’d want me there?”

“Of course, you’d make an awesome big!” Erica said, trying to pump her mom up.  “You’re tall already and you’re pretty.  Not to mention your big feet and butt….”

Kelsey’s eyes widened as she choked on her tea.  She saw Erica laughing.  “Alright that’s enough,” Kelsey said with a smile.  She knew Erica was joking around but Kelsey was a bit self-conscious about her height.  At six feet in height a nice pair of heels meant that Kelsey towered over most guys when she went on dates.  

“Oh come on, it’s just what the producers will want,” Erica said, trying to move past her mom’s hesitations.  “And I’ll be there hyping you up too!”

Shooting Erica a surprised look, Kelsey shook her head.  “Uhhh, you will NOT be there young lady!” she said, seeing confusion and disappointment on her daughter’s face.  “If I’m going on the show and I end up doing…..something inappropriate, you will NOT be in attendance for that!”

“What?!  Not fair,” Erica whined.  “You’re just gonna go alone?”

“No, I’ll ask your aunt to go with me.”

“Not cool, mom,” Erica sighed, mostly teasing.  

With an innocent shrug and smile, Kelsey stuck her tongue out at her daughter in a playful manner.  Still, she was very intrigued by the idea of being able to go on this show.  She made a mental note to call her sister Denise later. 

“Are you serious, man?  Why would you sign up for that shit?” Andrew asked his friend, Jeff, glaring at him intently.  

“What?  It’s a great show!  It’ll be fun to be on it,” Jeff mumbled, avoiding making eye contact with his buddy.  

“Oh yeah, until you're crushed under some chick’s foot!  Or eaten!” the frustrated friend shouted.  “Do you know what the odds are that you’ll get killed?!”

Biting his lip, Jeff looked down, extremely embarrassed.  “Ugh, ninety percent.”

“Ninety fucking percent,” Andrew said, trying his hardest to drive home the point.  

Jeff just shrugged.  He knew this was an incredibly stupid idea but couldn’t think of anything to say other than “oh well.”  

Jeff and Andrew were roommates in their junior year of college.  Both were single, and while Jeff was a fairly introverted person, he wasn’t particularly bad with women.  Sure, he didn’t score as much as his roommate did, but he still got a bit of action.  

However, Jeff had his reasons for wanting to go on the show.  He had never told anyone, but for as long as he could remember he had a major size related fantasy.  It didn’t matter whether he was the giant or the tiny, he had a hard time getting off unless he was thinking about it.  

Believing this was a calculated risk, Jeff felt this was an opportunity he couldn’t afford to pass up.  He felt like he had been waiting for this his entire life, and really didn’t care what ended up happening.  When he saw that there was an opening to be a shrunken contestant, Jeff didn’t even think twice.  

“Well, is she hot at least?” Andrew asked, trying to lighten the mood.  

“I’ve been told yes, but we don’t get to see the person till we’re actually tiny on set,” Jeff responded.  

There was another moment of awkward silence.  “Well my dude, I’m wishing you good luck,” Andrew said, bringing his buddy in for a bro hug. 

“Thanks my man, I’ll be fine,” Jeff exclaimed, not at all with confidence.  

Standing nervously in front of a pair of producers, Kelsey blushed and started to sweat, waiting for them to break some bad news to her.  

Truth be told, Kelsey had absolutely nothing to worry about.  The two executives had determined the second they laid eyes on her that she was perfect for their program.  She was attractive but didn’t look like an unbelievable model.  She would be perfect for towering over their shrunken contestants.  She also seemed very sweet, but one of the producers had a gut instinct that she might be repressing something.  And that she’d be great on camera.

Kelsey was given a set of specific instructions.  She was told to show up ahead of time on the day of the shoot and use a particular entrance so she would not see any of the ten “lucky” contestants beforehand.  The show needed to keep its integrity after all.  

The producers also recommended that she wear something nice and casual, but be able to have something more erotic on underneath it.  

After taking the time to review the contract, Kelsey’s hands were shaking as she grasped the pen between her fingers.  She couldn’t believe the was actually doing this.  

On the day of the live show, Jeff treated it like any other morning.  He didn’t want to make a big deal out of him agreeing to be a contestant.  He didn’t bother to tell any of his family or friends, they would make a big deal about it and try their hardest to talk him out of it.  The last thing Jeff wanted was a bunch of relatives crying and begging him not to go on the show, ruining his mood and fantasy.  If this is how Jeff was meant to die, then so be it.  There wasn’t a chance in hell he was missing this opportunity.  

Jeff had texted his parents that morning as he always did, along with his older sister.  He made casual small talk, but made sure to leave out that he would be driving an hour to be a guest on Tiny Lovers.  

Upon arrival, Jeff sat in a waiting area for about twenty minutes.  There were already three men in the room, and they just waited patiently as the remaining six filtered their way in.  There was a lot of awkward silence, as no one really wanted to initiate any small talk.  It was tough to try and make friends with the other people, considering most of them would not survive today's show.  

An attractive blonde who looked about college age entered the room, and started to show everyone around the studio. She introduced herself as Emily and told the “lucky” crew that she was a stage hand on the show.  “Now if you’ll come with me, I’ll show you our shrinking tech,” she said.  

The young woman soon pointed to a tunnel which appeared to lead from a room backstage out to the stage area.  The back of the tunnel had a normal sized entrance, while the end leading to the stage was only a few inches tall.  Emily went on to explain that the inside of the tunnel was lined with panels which acted as their shrinking technology.  The panels both shrunk and grew individuals, depending on which way you were walking.  

“Basically you walk into the tunnel from backstage at normal size, you come out here tiny,” Emily said, trying to simplify everything.  

“How small will we be coming out?” a guy standing near the back of the group asked.  

Emily smiled.  “Right now it’s set to an eighth of an inch.  We can adjust the tunnel and make it longer or shorter as we need, which in turn determines how much you guys will shrink.”

There was murmuring among the group.  Then someone in the back shouted “let the best man win!” Several members of the group laughed.  Jeff just stood there, now sweating bullets.  He was finally starting to question if this was a wise decision or not.  

Another stage hand, this one a man, led the guys to the backstage area.  Everyone had already signed their hold harmless agreements and additional documents.  All they needed to do now was wait.  

“We shouldn’t do this, why am I even here,” Kelsey stammered, her heart racing as she paced back and forth.  She was talking to her older sister, Denise, who was just looking at her and smiling, clearly finding this whole situation amusing.  

“We?  Uh I’m not getting involved with this.  This is all you sis,” Denise taunted, trying to lighten the mood.  “If it makes you feel any better you look great though!”

Brushing her hair out of her eyes, Kelsey blushed and made a pouty face.  “Awwww thank you, darling,” she said with a wink.  She did have to admit that she looked pretty damn good today.  Her dark blonde hair flowed freely just past her shoulders.  She had taken the producers' advice and dressed comfortably, wearing a black t-shirt with an obscure band logo on it, a tight fitting pair of mom jeans, and a pair of Birkenstocks for her size twelve feet.  She had made sure to get a pedicure prior to today's events, and was excited to show off her new dark blue toenails.  

While she was dressed casually, she had also taken to producers advice for what to wear underneath her clothes.  Not even Denise knew, but Kelsey was sporting a very slutty pair of lingerie that she knew would be revealed at some point.  

“Hello,” a feminine voice called out from behind the two sisters.  They turned and saw both a red-headed Caucasian woman and a brunette Latina approaching them.  “I’m Lauren, this is Alana,” the red head said, reaching out to shake Kelsey’s hand.  “You’re kinda tall,” she laughed.  

“Thank you,” Kelsey smiled.  She knew exactly who these two were, having seen plenty of episodes of the show.  She loved the dynamic between the two hosts and was more than thrilled to be a part of it.  

“So real quick before we go out, has anyone explained to you how the tunnels work?” Alana asked.  

“Oh I’m familiar!  Never miss an episode!” Kelsey said, trying and failing to hide her excitement.  

“Fantastic,” Lauren responded.  “I’ll be normal sized with you, Alana will be shrunken so she can interview our contestants.  Come on out after the introduction!”

Kelsey watched as the gorgeous red-head walked out onto the stage to cheers and applause from the fans.  Meanwhile, Alana disappeared into a separate room with a size changing tunnel.

Ten men stood in the tunnel, most of them sweating bullets and finally starting to question if this was worth it.  They all had size fetishes in some way or another, and even though the odds were stacked against all of them, each had a thought in the back of their mind that their size fantasy could become a reality.  

“Scuse me, coming through,” Alana said, weaving her way through the nervous bodies standing in her way.  The guys watched as she walked down the tunnel, getting smaller and smaller with every step. At the end of the tunnel, Alana turned at waves at the now giant guys standing at the other end.  She then opened the door, her quarter inch body making its way through.   

“Alright everyone, we’ve got a very special guest for today's episode of Tiny Lovers,” Lauren said, smiling into the camera.  The stunning red-head winked at the camera, then turned off stage.  “Please welcome, Kelsey!”

The crowd applauded and cheered as the nervous woman came out on stage.  She gave the crowd a shy wave and hit her lip.  “Thank you, thank you,” she said, visibly blushing.  

“So Kelsey, I just gotta ask, how tall are you?” Lauren said.  She was just under eye level with Kelsey and she was wearing heels.  

“I’m uh, six feet on the dot,” she said with a big smile.  

“You hear that everyone, we’ve got one tall goddess here!” Lauren said enthusiastically.  “And why did you come on the show today?”

“Well, I’m single,” she paused, knowing it was time to say the show’s slogan.  “And I’m here to find a TINY LOVER!” she shouted along with the audience.  

“Alright everyone, you heard her!” Lauren laughed, placing her hand on Kelsey’s shoulder.  “We’re about to cut to our tiny correspondent Alana.  See her there on the floor everyone?” 

Kelsey leaned forward as Lauren pointed, and she saw what appeared to be an ant on the ground.  “Oh my god, she’s tiny,” she whispered.  She had seen the show countless times but this was the first time she had seen someone actually miniaturized in person.  

“Yep, an eighth of an inch,” Lauren said with a smile.  Off mic she leaned towards Kelsey.  “The same size your tiny guys will be,” she whispered and winked.  

Though Lauren couldn’t hear a word Alana was saying, and she could barely see her, she got the signal from a producer that they were cutting back to her.  “Thanks Alana,” she said, only able to guess what her co-star said.  “Say Kelsey,” she said, turning her attention to their guest of honor.  “Before we bring out our lucky contestants, I just have to ask, what size shoe are you?”

Blushing once more, Kelsey smiled.  “Uh, size twelve,” she said, as the camera panned down to her well pedicured toes.  

“Holy crap, I think we should give Alana a closer look.  What do you say, audience?” Lauren said, pandering with a laugh.  She leaned in and whispered into Kelsey’s ear.  “Next to her, try not to crush her.”

Biting her lip in excitement, Kelsey slid her foot out of her Birkenstock.  She played it up to the camera, showing off her nail polish, before slamming it down on the floor directly next to Alana with a hard *THWACK*.  The audience watched the camera feed from the tiny photographer filming Alana and went wild.  The tiny woman was screaming hysterically, in very real panic.  The hosts were NOT supposed to be involved in any of the danger.   The impact from Kelsey’s giant foot knocked her off her feet onto her ass.  

Trying to be a professional, Alana took a deep breath and walked up to the enormous foot.  She forced a smile as the massive toes twitching behind her still made her extremely uncomfortable.  

With the cameras back on Lauren, the red-head flashed a smile to the camera.  “Already, what do you say we bring out are ten LUCKY contestants?!” to cheers from the crowd.  

Standing at the back of the tunnel with nine other desperate guys, Jeff wondered if it was too late to back out of all of this.  He then heard some stage hands shouting behind them that it was time.  Three guys started walking down the dark hallway, only illuminated by the dim lights occasionally radiating from the panels.  They were clearly getting smaller with every step they took.  

Jeff soon found himself following those three, almost having an out of body experience.  His brain was telling him to back out of this but he just kept walking forward.  Feel a slight bulge in his pants, it was clear which organ was controlling Jeff at this moment.  

Following the three guys in front of him out of the dark hallway, the bright lights of the stage were blinding to the men.  Jeff could hear the tiny guys talking behind him so it was clear the rest had followed him down the tunnel.  He could hear the audience before he saw them, and he had seen enough episodes of the show to know he was probably being filmed by tiny cameramen right now.

When his vision started to return several seconds later, he realized just how small he was.  “Holy shit, we’re fucking tiny,” he said out loud to no one in particular.  

Looking to his left, Jeff saw a Hispanic woman wearing a red top and holding a microphone talking to the camera.  “Round one begins now,” she said.  

“Wait, what's round one?” a guy in the back asked.  With the group now starting to spread out, they felt the ground shake beneath them.  There was a giant shadow, then an earth-shaking thud.  

The entire roster of shrunken men turned in horror, to see an absolutely enormous food directly where one of their tiny companions.  

“RUN!” a booming tet feminine voice called out from above them.  

Jeff’s eyes widened and he started to break into a sprint. 

End Notes:

Definitely more to come!

Round One by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter in the story, depecting the first round of the game show.  

--

As the ten tiny guys emerged from the tunnel and were temporarily blinded by the bright stage lights, they could still hear what to them was a massive roar from the crowd.  The ten contestants were all approximately a quarter inch tall in height, and as their vision started to return, the sheer magnitude of their surroundings set in.  

 

“Holy shit, we’re fucking tiny,” Jeff blurted out, stating the obvious as a guy in his late twenties turned to him and nodded.  There was so much to take in at this size, Jeff felt like he was starting to go into a sensory overload.  

 

With his heart absolutely pounding in his chest, Jeff turned and saw a few people about the same size as him who were clearly employees of the show.  One was a Hispanic woman who he recognized as a host, but couldn’t remember her name.  She was accompanied by a camera man and boom mic operator, not equal to her in height.  

 

“Round one begins now!” Alana said, still slightly irritated about Kelsey nearly squishing her.  

 

“Round one?” one of the guys asked, looking around in confusion.  

 

Jeff instantly rolled his eyes hearing this.  ‘Must not be a real fan of the show’, he thought to himself.  

 

With the group now starting to stagger apart and spread out, a vast shadow started to look above them.  “Shit, go!” someone shouted.  The earth seemed to shake beneath their foot, as the enormous bare foot came crashing down hard.  

 

Dazed and confused, Jeff along with multiple other tiny guys turned towards the source of the impact.  Jaws dropped as the shrunken contestants saw an enormous bare foot, tipped with blue painted toenails where their confused companion’s body once was.  

 

“RUN,” a booming yet still feminine voice called out high above them, also emitting a somewhat sadistic laugh.  

 

Watching in terror as the giant foot started to rotate back and forth, Jeff soon realized that the giant woman who was the star of the show today, was actually grinding that poor guy to a pulp under her sole.  

 

Scrambling back up to his feet, Jeff started to crane his head and follow the leg of this titanic woman.  She clearly had enormous feet, and Jeff looked up past her ankle, her tight-fitting mom jeans up to her black t-shirt.  Between her protruding breasts and extreme height, Jeff wasn’t able to get a good look at Kelsey’s face.  What he could tell was that she looked quite like a goddess.  

 

Lifting her right leg, Kelsey scrunched her toes, and held her foot above the nine remaining contestants in the air.  This was all for show, as she wanted them to see the remains of the puny man and show that she meant business. 

 

“And round one is underway, where our stunning giantess here is going to eliminate half the tinies in the field,” Lauren said, with a wicked grin towards the camera.  “Kelsey, do you think you can handle that?”

 

Kelsey closed her eyes and bit her lip. She couldn’t believe how exhilarating this felt, and she had only stepped on one of these desperate and horny guys.  “Oh, I’m not gonna have a problem with that, but do I neeeeeeed to stop at five?”

 

The crowd went wild for Kelsey, who truly felt on top of the world right now.  She turned her attention back down towards the ground, to see which of the scurrying tinies would be her next victim. 

 

Down on the ground, the nine remaining shrinkees were trying various strategies to survive this round.  Several of them were splitting off in their own directions, hoping and praying that they would be less appealing targets.  One tiny guy was hiding directly behind her heel.  It was a dangerous strategy as he was out of her eyesight, but still very close to those giant feet.  

 

Jeff was in the middle of a sprint when he heard that menacing woman’s voice call out again.  “OH THERE’S A FEW OF YOU,” she called, and Jeff stopped dead in his tracks.  A chill ran down his spine as he saw she was facing him.  Looking around, Jeff also realized that two other guys had been running in the same direction as him, almost like a group.

 

“WELL SO MUCH FOR SAFETY IN NUMBERS,” the giant woman mocked, putting her hands on her hips in an exaggerated fashion.  

 

The audience roared in anticipation as Kelsey’s size twelve foot lifted high into the air, towards the group of three unlucky tinies.  What was much clearer to Jeff, were the panicked screams of the two men near him.   

 

It had just dawned on the trio that them being in close proximity to each other would be a mistake, but boy, was it ever.  The massive woman slammed her foot down hard, purposely coming up short behind the three men, but knocking them to the ground from the impact.  

 

Her eyes zeroed in on Jeff, who was coming to and starting to scurry away from the titaness.  She grinned down, seeing her next little victim hadn’t even made it back to his feet yet.  The poor guy was positioned like a tiny crab, trying to scuttle away from her backwards.  

 

“I SEE YOU!” the giant woman teased, and started to slide her foot along the ground rapidly towards Jeff.  

 

“No, stop!” he shouted in panic, seeing the enormous foot gaining on him quickly.  He watched the giant foot approach him and come to a stop in front of him, before tearing up on its heal like a giant cobra.  

 

Jeff froze and closed his eyes.  He knew it was hopeless, and feared the last visual he’d ever see was this woman’s massive, wrinkled sole.  

 

“Bro, let’s move!  Are you trying to die?” a male voice shouted to Jeff.  He found himself being pulled backwards. 

 

“What’re you…” he started to ask but was cut off. 

 

“I said let’s go!” the guy yelled and pulled Jeff to his feet.  

 

“Oh, how cute, it looks like he’s trying to save his friend,” Lauren pointed out with fake concern. 

 

“Hmmm, I see,” Kelsey said ominously, and rapidly moved her foot forward.  

 

With adrenaline pumping through their veins, Jeff and his new friend Miguel were running for their lives.  After Miguel had taken the time to pull Jeff up to his feet, the two tried to keep a lighthearted conversation while they ran.  That was until Jeff heard a thud behind him.  

 

Turning, he watched on in horror, seeing the giant foot of the titanic woman lying flat.  Miguel was lying on his back, pinned beneath the big toe of the woman.  “Help me!” he shouted, clearly in pain.  

 

Jeff did not think twice about it.  This guy had put his own life in danger to help Jeff, it was the least he could do.  “Hang….” was all Jeff got out.  Before he could even say a simple “hang on” this giant woman pressed her big toe down.  Miguel instantly went from a normal, albeit tiny human to a red paste, staining the toe of this giantess.  

 

“We’ll, that’s another one down, " Lauren said excitedly, walking around and almost crushing a few tinies herself.  The crowd went bonkers as the red headed host continued to hype them up.  “Three more, Kelsey!” 

 

Kelsey’s heart skipped a beat as she felt the tiny man’s body explode underneath her big toe.  She was having the time of her life right now; it was a feeling she never wanted to end.  “ALRIGHTY, WHO DO WE HAVE NEXT,” she said aloud.  She could so easily just crush this little guy in front of her like he was nothing.  But that almost seemed too easy at this point.  “NAH, I MIGHT SAVE YOU FOR LATER,” she teased, winking down at the tiny guy.  

 

Jeff was too busy staring at the puddle that remained of his new acquaintance to look up and make any eye contact with this giant woman.  Whoever she was, she had to be worth it.  Jeff made a promise to himself, right then and there that he would win this whole fucking thing.  

 

Looking away from her easy prey, Kelsey started to scan the floor again, looking for her next target.  She took a few steps forward to where she saw another insignificant bug on the floor.  With nowhere for him to run, Kelsey lifted her bare foot high into the air and started to bring it down, but stopped.  She could do better than that.  

 

With the crowd murmuring amongst themselves, trying to figure out what this giant woman was doing.  Kelsey winked to the crowd, really enjoying playing up to them.  She brought a finger to her mouth and shushed them, to which they obliged, as she then pointed down towards the tiny man down on the ground. 

 

Bringing her foot down right before the shrunken man, Kelsey started to scrunch her toes right in front of him.  The tiny guy, named Jacob, knew deep down that he was screwed.  

 

Pointing her pedicured toes downward, Kelsey waved her foot back in front of Jacob slowly.  As he started to back away, the giant foot lunged forward.  

 

Jacob didn’t have time to react.  Before he knew it, Kelsey’s foot had reached down towards him.  He closed his eyes and covered his head, anticipating being crushed by the giant foot.  What he didn’t expect was the air to be squeezed from his lungs and a pungent odor to be assaulting his nostrils.  

 

Opening his eyes, Jacob started to panic realizing he was trapped between the second and third toes on his right foot.  He was held firmly in place by the sweaty digits, and if that wasn’t enough, Kelsey had rotated her foot into the air, resting on her heel.  The smell and movement made Jacob incredibly nauseous.  

 

“Looks like you caught one,” Lauren laughed.  She knelt down, thinking it would be funny to try and interview the tiny guy.  “And what’s your name, LITTLE GUY?” she laughed, holding a giant microphone down towards Kelsey’s foot.  

 

Jacob tried to scream for help, but only managed to make a pathetic wheezing sound.  

 

“Hmmm, not really getting anything from him.  I guess he doesn’t want to talk!” said Lauren.  

 

“You’re probably going to want to get a good shot of this!” Kelsey said excitedly.  

 

Lauren didn’t need to be told twice.  She started looking around the ground, until she spotted the eighth of an inch cameraman accompanying Alana.  “BORROWING HIM FOR A SECOND,” she said, plucking the tiny man up high into the air without his permission.  

 

Down on the ground, a cold chill raced down Alana’s spine hearing her coworker scream as he was lifted away.  

 

Lowering her hand down next to Kelsey’s foot, Lauren provided the tiny cameraman with enough space to film.  Luckily, he knew how to do his job.  The tiny man trekked across her palm and began to film.  He had an excellent view of the poor guy stuck between this giant’s toes.  His experience allowed him to keep steady hands in this exhilarating situation.  

 

“Alright everyone, thumbs up or thumbs down?” Kelsey said, continuing to work up the audience. There were almost universal thumbs down signs.  Kelsey just gave them a shrug and looked back down at her foot.  “SORRY LITTLE GUY, YOU LOSE THIS ROUND!”

 

Jacob tried to scream and protest, but Kelsey just scrunched her toes.  Right in front of the tiny camera, Jacob’s body quickly contorted then burst.  The crowd went nuts watching the cruel fate befall the tiny guy.  

 

“We’ll, that sucks to be him,” Lauren teased, before glancing down at the tiny camera man in her hand.  “You get a good shot?”

 

The tiny cameraman gave Lauren an enthusiastic thumbs up, since there wasn’t a chance she could hear him.  

 

“GOOD JOB,” she smiled, before bringing him towards her face and planting a giant kiss against his eighth of an inch frame.  Lauren held him against her plump, red lips for several seconds, before releasing him with an exaggerated*MWAH*.  She giggled, seeing the cameraman covered in her red lipstick.  “NOW RUN ALONG!”

 

“Okay, now who else do we have here,” Kelsey said menacingly, starting to scan the floor for her next victim.  With the audience pointing to various locations on the floor, Kelsey found her next victim.  

 

The poor, unfortunate soul was a heavyset guy in his late 30’s named Mitch.  He had gotten a decent distance away from Kelsey while she was preoccupied by other contestants, but she now zeroed in on his location.  

 

“I SEE YOU!” the giantess said aloud, stomping towards the tiny guys, each step rattling the ground beneath the little guy’s feet.  

 

Planting a size twelve foot firmly on the ground on each side of Mitch, Kelsey flared down at him.  Mitch knew he was screwed and didn’t even bother to try and run away.  

 

“ACTUALLY, I HAVE AN IDEA FOR YOU,” the giantess said.  Reaching down, she delicately picked up the body of her victim, rolling him into the palm of her hand.  

 

“Gotta warn you, Kelsey, the rules for round one are feet only,” Lauren interjected.  

 

With a wink, Kelsey smiled. “Oh, I know, grab the tiny crew for a close up please,” she said.

 

“You got it!” Lauren grinned, plucking up her tiny coworker Alana, along with the boom mic operator and cameraman.  “Where do you want them?” Lauren asked, ignoring the protests of the three tiny people in her hand.  

 

“In my shoe,” Kelsey responded, to gasps and cheers from the studio audience.  

 

“Don’t you fucking dare put us in there!” Alana yelled, losing her cool.  Her pleads were ignored by Lauren, who gently placed them down into Birkenstock. 

 

“Oh god, this is so gross,” an annoyed Alana said, scrunching her nose and shaking her head hearing her tiny production assistants agree with her.  Not only did it smell awful, but the center of the giant sandals were also stained from what must’ve been copious amounts of sweat over the years.  

 

“MOVE BUGS!” the giddy Kelsey demanded, quickly closing in on her sandal, starting to slide her foot into it.  The tiny crew made a break for the sides or toe section, though Kelsey’s enormous foot left little room for them.  “ALRIGHT, I WANT YOU TO GET SOME CLOSEUPS OF MY NEW FRIEND HERE.”

 

Lifting her big toe ever so slightly, Kelsey slid Mitch’s tiny body underneath it, while lying on his back.  The force was immense, and Mitch found himself unable to move.  It was a struggle just to turn his head to the side.  “Can’t….breathe….” he coughed, held snug and in place by Kelsey’s toe.  

 

As if the incredible pressure on top of him was not horrendous enough, his tiny struggles beneath Kelsey’s toe has caused her to start sweating.  A large drop of the disgusting fluid was forming from the skin underneath her toe.  

 

The tiny man started to gag as a drop of sweat larger than his head started to drip down onto his head.  He struggled to hold his breath, but the sheer pain from Kelsey’s toe caused him to gasp. 

 

Mitch went into a total panic as he was being waterboarded by this giant woman and a drop of her sweat.  He gagged and tried to spit out what he could, but he was fading fast.  The combination of pressure on his body was more than Mitch’s body could take, and he soon stopped moving.  

 

This was not lost on Kelsey, who pushed her toe down ever so slightly. Mitch’s tiny body stood no chance, and he also was ground into a paste under the giant toe.  

 

“Well, looks like we’ve got four down and one to go!” Lauren said cheerfully into the microphone.  Glancing down she couldn’t help but laugh seeing Alana and the camera crew flew slip out of the sandal through the open toe section.  

 

A giant grin was plastered across the face of Kelsey.  She closed her eyes once more to take in the reaction of this crowd.  She was feeling on top of the world right now.  “Okay, I’m ready to find my last victim now!” she said, sliding her bare foot out of her sandal and taking a step back.  

 

“Hang on, wait a second,” Lauren said, tapping an earpiece, clearly listening to someone.  “Well, we’ve actual just had our fifth elimination in this round, which means we’re done with round one!”

 

“Wait what?!  How?” Kelsey snapped, with a look of disappointment now across her face.  “I only ki….eliminated four contestants!”

 

“Look at your right heel,” Lauren said, her red lips twisting up into a grin.  

 

Kelsey’s eyes widened and she lifted her foot up.  Sure enough, the mangled body of a tiny man was plastered to the heel of her foot.  “Oh, come on, when did this happen?” Kelsey said in an annoyed tone.  

 

With that cheeky smile, Lauren pointed towards a big screen which started to play back the footage.  A tiny camera operator on the ground had captured it all.  One of the contestants had continued to hide behind Kelsey’s back the entire round.  He must’ve thought he was safe, until the giant woman took one massive step backwards, flattening him under her foot.  

 

“Awwww shit,” Kelsey laughed half-heartedly.  “Can’t I step on one more?””

 

“Sorry dear, not this round,” Lauren insisted as she carefully walked around gathering the remaining tiny contestants and bringing them over to a nearby size-tunnel.

 

“That’s kind of a lame way to end the round,” Kelsey sighed, still on a high and wishing she could continue her rampage, when she saw the tiny body of Alana standing near her feet on the floor.  

 

“So, Lauren, you said the contestants are off limits, but what about hosts?” Kelsey said, her own voice quivering with excitement.  There was a murmur among the audience as Lauren froze slowly turning her back to see Kelsey right there, towering high above her shrunken coworker Alana.  

 

After taking a deep breath, Lauren spoke, trying to keep her voice from cracking.  “Umm…we’d really uh…rather you not…”

 

“I’m sorry, I just don’t think I can help myself,” Kelsey said, biting her lower lip and firmly grabbing her left breast. 

 

Alana was not feeling particularly good about her situation right now.  She stood there shaking, staring up at this woman who was essentially a goddess to her.  “La…Lauren, what the hell are you waiting for?!  Get me out of here!” she screamed into her microphone, though no one was really listening.  

 

“Guys?” she whimpered, turning to her camera crew for reassurance.  She was disheartened to see the crew had backed away from her but continued to film, leaving her all alone on the floor.  Her jaw dropped as she saw Kelsey raise her bare foot high into the air.  

 

“BYE BUG!” the giantess laughed, her foot rapidly descending down towards the defenseless woman.  

 

“No, don’t!  Someone help!” Alana frantically shouted.  It was the last thing she ever stood.  

 

There was no struggle, no chance.  Kelsey’s size twelve foot came down hard, instantly annihilating the body of the eighth of an inch tall woman.  

 

Lauren stood there, eyes wide and jaw agape.  Then she heard the applause and cheers from the crowd.  

 

“There, now I’ve really got my fifth elimination,” Kelsey laughed, giving a fake curtsy to the crowd.  

 

“We’ll…we’ll be right back,” Lauren stuttered, praying for them to cut to commercial.

 

Turning away and nervously whispering into her earpiece, she pleaded with the director to do something.  This was NOT supposed to happen, and she was praying that Kelsey would face some consequences.  

 

Much to her dismay, the producers and directors were totally into it.  “Just go with it,” one of them instructed Lauren.  Even more frightening, they were already in the process of getting a replacement for Alana to be shrunken down.  

 

“Hey, hope you didn’t mind that, I just couldn’t help myself,” Kelsey laughed, playfully squeezing Lauren’s ass.  

 

“Oh yeah, the producers loved it,” she said, too nervous to make eye contact.  “You’re a star.”

 

“Mmmm, it feels amazing,” Kelsey said with a stifled moan.  “What’s next?”

 

Lauren was still struggling to regain her composure and keep it professional.  “Uh, just strip down into whatever you’re wearing underneath.  It’s time for round two.”

End Notes:

--

Definitely more to come, hope you enjoyed!

Round Two by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here’s the next chapter, covering round two of the show.  Hope you enjoy! 

With her heart still racing in her chest, Kelsey walked off stage towards the dressing room to the applause and cheers of the audience.  Every crew member the woman passed seemed to turn to her. The attention was something Kelsey was relishing.  She felt on top of the world, absolutely untouchable.  


One of the network heads even came up to her, introduced himself and shook her hand.  He essentially told her how great she did, and that if she kept this up she could have a recurring spot on the show.  


“Girl, you were a star out there!” Denise’s voice called out.  Kelsey smiled seeing her sister approach and the two embraced.  


“Thanks, it was so exciting!” Kelsey responded.  “What’re they having you do back here?”


Denise smiled.  “I’m actually not gonna be watching much of the next round, they want me to join you in round three so I’ll be prepping for that,” she said, slightly disappointed.  “What’re you wearing in round two?”


“This,” Kelsey said with a wink, before starting to strip out of her clothes.  


“Oh my god,” Denise whispered, seeing the gorgeous woman in front of her.  “You’re wearing that on television?!”



During the commercial break prior to round two, Lauren had walked off stage and immediately began to hyperventilate.  She had been hosting this show since it had been around, and never had any incidents like this.  This wasn’t supposed to happen.  The hosts were untouchable, always have been.  She was now fearing for her life.  


Lauren was taken back to the one time when something like this had almost happened.  A man was their giant guest in that episode with multiple tiny women.  She recalled the guy being rock hard with his massive dick in his hands and started to get a hit too carried away.  The giant guy had started to force that tiny host into his dick, when security tackled the guy.   


Lauren recalled the host needing to be grown back and taken to the hospital, while the guy was shrunken down as a result of that.  Lauren never found out what happened to him, but she sure hadn’t seen him again.  


“Hey!  Excuse me,” Lauren said, seeing one of the suit-wearing producers, a middle aged man named Jonathan, walking down the hallway sipping a cup of coffee.  She went off on him the second he turned his attention to her.  “Are you fucking kidding me?!  That crazy woman just stepped on Alana!  Are we just gonna let that happen?”


“That CRAZY woman, as you call her, is raking in all time high ratings,” he countered, not backing down an inch.  “I don’t know what it is about her in particular, but our viewers freaking LOVE her.”


“So what, she’s just allowed to do that?  She’s gonna get away with that?  She can just crush us and have nothing happen?”


“Yes,” Jonathan said shortly before sipping his coffee.  “Now get out there and stay on her good side.  You’re more replaceable than she is, after all.”


Those words sent chills down Lauren’s spine.  She walked back to the stage, almost numb as the crowd erupted seeing the gorgeous redhead.  She instantly snapped out of it and back into character as a camera operator gave her a countdown.  


“In three….two….one…”


“Alright everyone welcome back to the set of,” Lauren paused before pointing at the audience to hit their cue.  “Tiny lovers!” everyone shouted in unison. 


“Last round we eliminated half the field, but before we bring them current survivors back, let’s bring back our gorgeous goddess, Kelsey!” 


Lauren turned to watch their new star walk out onto stage, and her jaw dropped.  The crowd started to applaud and cheer, with whistles cascading down as well as Kelsey strode out on stage.  The gorgeous woman in her late thirties was no longer wearing her casual clothes, now wearing nothing but a thin, black bikini.  


Walking out to Lauren in the middle of the stage she smiled and put her hands on her hips.  “How do I look,” the gorgeous MILF said, with a playful wink towards the camera.  She gave a little spin, making sure to show off her voluptuous ass, giving it a playful wiggle.  


“You know, you looked great already,” Lauren said.  “But this….wow!”  The redhead was legitimately at a loss for words.  


“Awww you’re so sweet,” Kelsey giggled, before turning her attention back to the camera.  


“Now Kelsey, it’s time for round two here on Tiny Lovers.  For that, we need to get our crop of five guys down to three,” Lauren explained.  “For that, we’re gonna have a little contest.  A race, if you will.”  


Kelsey cocked her head to the side slightly in curiosity.  Lauren smiled and continued.  “Now Kelsey, I’m thinking we have a race to get to that ass of yours, can you show it off again to us?”


“Oh, this?” Kelsey laughed, turning towards the camera and smacking her own right cheek, causing a tiny ripple through it.  She was busy basking in the cheers of the studio crowd, she turned around and saw a mattress being brought out onto the stage.  


“Alright Kelsey, what we’re gonna do is have you lay on this mattress, face down.  I’ve got the five contestants and a few cameramen, and I’ll put them on you.”


“And then what?  They race to get to my butt?” 


That mischievous grin popped back up over Lauren’s face.  “Well…….kind of,” she laughed.  Kelsey immediately raised an eyebrow.  “They’ll actually be racing to get inside of your butt.”


Several members of the audience gasped hearing this, while others cheered once more.  Lauren was silent as she let Kelsey absorb what she had just told her.  Kelsey closed her eyes and took a deep breath.  “Okay, let’s do it,” she said with a smile.


The crowd erupted in cheers, Lauren broke into a huge smile and gave the taller woman a giant hug.  “Everyone, she actually said yes!  Kelsey you get comfy, I’m gonna grab everyone!”


As Lauren walked off, Kelsey proceeded to lay down on her stomach on the mattress.  It was quite comfortable and they had even provided her with a pillow.  ‘Holy crap I’m actually doing this. My ass is going to be on TV’, Kelsey thought to herself, her face blushing red in both excitement and embarrassment.  



After managing to survive the devastation at the hands….or rather feet, of Kelsey in round one, the five remaining shrunken guys were led back up the size-changing tunnel.  The panels in the ceiling of the tunnel began to restore their size with each step they took, and their bodies expanded to match the tunnel accordingly.  


The guys emerged from the tunnel back at their normal sizes.  Two of them were badly shaken up, one of whom grabbed a trash can and vomited.  However, Jeff was feeling absolutely ecstatic right now.   He had survived the first round of living out his fantasy.  


A stagehand came by to bring bottles of water to the contestants, and one of the producers walked in.  He congratulated the guys on advancing and asked if anyone wanted to drop out.  Jeff had a feeling nobody would.  Everyone had to know what the were signing up for.  They all knew the risk.  Jeff smiled when all the other contestants agreed to stay around for the next round.  


“Alright, everyone ready for the next round?” the producer asked and got responses varying from nods and verbal “mhmm’s”.  “Alright guys, good luck,” he said with a grin and left the room.  


Jeff’s heart started to race again as he walked back down that dark tunnel.  He knew he was going to be small, but had no idea how small.  He start to look around and saw they were being followed down the tunnel by several more crew members, camera and boom mic operators, and definitely more than last time.  


Walking out of the tunnel, the blinding lights of the state took effect once again.  “Holy crap,” Jeff muttered after several seconds once his vision returned.  


“Are we smaller than last time?” someone behind Jeff asked.  


“You sure are!” a woman’s voice called off.  The shrunken crew turned and saw another brunette, this one younger than Alana, standing there with a microphone.  “I’m Diana, and we’re all the way down at the tiny height of one sixteenth of an inch tall!” 


He wasn’t sure why, but Jeff felt this new tiny host was already getting on his nerves.  She just seemed way too excited about being tiny.  Jeff wasn’t in the mood for that.  This was game time.  This was literally life or death.  


What Jeff was more focused on were the rules of this round that were being explained to him and the other contestants.  Essentially, him and the four other shrinkees would be placed on the body of Kelsey and would need to race across her body, all the way to her ass.  Then they’d actually need to get inside her ass, with the first three surviving and advancing to the next round.  


The floor started to shake and the absolutely titanic form of Lauren approached the shrunken gathering.  Several people gasped in awe, including the film crew as Lauren bent down and lowered her hand.  “CLIMB ON!” she demanded.  


It was a bit of a struggle for everyone to haul their way into Lauren’s hand and the giant woman walked back towards the center of the stage.  Jeff looked down in amazement.  Stretched below him was the vast body of this woman Kelsey, truly looking to him like a beautiful goddess.  


“Okay everyone, let’s split these tinies up,” Lauren laughed.  The contestants separated themselves from each other, everyone accompanied by at least one camera operator.


Lauren began to lower the miniaturized contestants down onto different places on Kelsey’s body when she stopped.  “LET’S GET THESE DOWN FIRST,” she teased, and with her free hand pulled the black bikini down Kelsey’s body by her knees, exposing her massive ass cheeks to the world. 


As the crowd went nuts, Lauren began to deposit the hopeful contestants across Kelsey’s body.  One was dropped off on the sole of each of Kelsey’s feet.  One was dropped off on the back of each of Kelsey’s hands.  As for the unlucky Jeff, his tiny body was dropped on the back of Kelsey’s head.  



It was a short drop for Jeff, one that was broken up by the nest of hair he landed in.  This Kelsey person had tied her dirty blonde hair into a messy bun, which cushioned Jeff’s landing but tangled him up.  


Trying to stand, Jeff had to untie his ankle from several strands of hair that had wrapped around it.  His heart was pounding and he swore under his breath.  He knew he had the furthest to go to reach his destination.  Before he left, he saw a camera operator suspended in the air, caught in a web of Kelsey’s hair.  “Hang on, I’ve got you,” Jeff shouted, his good nature getting the better of him.  


He grabbed the inverted man, and helped pull him down, the tiny employee landing on top of him for a moment.  


“Owww,” Jeff muttered, getting up and cracking his neck.  “You alright?” he said, pulling the guy to his feet.  


“Yeah thanks,” the guy said, trying to gain his bearings.  “Dude, leave!  Run!  What’re you waiting for?!”


Then it hit Jeff that he was wasting valuable time.  “Oh shit!” he shouted and started to run.  As his one-sixteenth of an inch body exited the forest of Kelsey’s hair, he stopped.  Her body seemed to stretch on and on, with those giant cheeks looking off in the distance.  


“That’s not good,” Jeff mumbled to himself.  Out in the distance he would faintly see a tiny body jogging along Kelsey’s right arm, no doubt one of his competitors.  He couldn’t see any of the other shrunken men, but he knew they were likely ahead of him.   


With little time to waste, Jeff started to run across the back of the neck of the giant woman towards her immense back.  He had to take care that he didn’t trip and fall on the tiny hairs carpeting the ground beneath him.  He had a very bad feeling that this could be the last thing he did.  



“How’re you doing girl?” Lauren asked, kneeling down and holding the microphone down to Kelsey.  


Kelsey grinned.  “Doing just fine babe,” she laughed.  “Just letting these tiny guys get the whole experience.”  The giant woman shook her ass just a bit, causing both the camera crews and contestants on her legs to lose their balance.  “Oops!  How’re they doing there?”


“Let’s take a look,” Lauren said, stepping around Kelsey's back.  She first spotted Jeff slowly making his way down past her shoulders.  “Uh oh, this tiny guy’s way far back,” she said, her index finger striking the skin on Kelsey’s back directly in front of Jeff, causing him to fall on his ass.  


Jeff looked up in shock at the gargantuan woman above him.  He watched as her long fingers began to glide past him, and picked up the tiny camera crew trailing him.   


“MIND IF I BORROW THEM?” she laughed, walking off and rolling the two tiny coworkers of hers into the palm of her hand.  “Hate to say it Kelsey but I don’t think that guys gonna be a finalist.  Why don’t we take these two guys to get some better shots of that butt of yours?!” 


“Oh let me see them first,” Kelsey said, lifting her head up.  As she did this, her back arched slightly causing Jeff to lose his balance and start sliding down.  


Meanwhile, Kelsey smiled and licked her lips as Lauren’s hand containing two tiny crew members was held in front of her face.  Her warm breath washed over them.  “Ya know, as yummy as they look, why don’t you stick them back there,” Kelsey giggled, clearly growing more and more excited.  


“Don’t need to tell me twice!  Come on you two,” Lauren said.  Lowering the two cameramen down, she placed one on top of Kelsey’s right cheek, and one between the giant cheeks just south of her sphincter.


“Let’s cut to their cameras,” Lauren said, pointing to a few screens.  The shrunken guy between Kelsey’s cheeks didn’t have much to offer yet other than views of the giant fleshy walls, but the camera operator atop her cheek had focused on something.  In between struggles to keep his balance, the operator was filming one of the candidates running up Kelsey’s left thigh, beginning to climb that cheek.


The shrunken guy, a contestant named Jensen slid down Kelsey’s left cheek feet first.  He knew he was the first to get this far, and stopped to fist pump the cameraman between the cheeks.  Breaking into a slow jog, he started to approach the giant, wrinkled hole in front of him. 


“Okay, easy does it,” Jensen said aloud to the cameraman.  His hands shook as he backed up.  He felt a running start then jumping into the middle of the sphincter would be the best way to enter.  After taking a few seconds to psych himself up, the young man ran forward and jumps, tucking his knees into his chest, cannonball style, landing directly onto the sphincter below him.  


“OOH!” Kelsey shouted, eyes widened and jumping slightly.  The sudden sensation against her sphincter caused her to clench tightly.  


The cameras captured it all.  Jensen had made the mistake of jumping onto an asshole that was not at all prepared for him.  Jensen landed on top of the smelly wrinkled surface before the hole suddenly opened beneath him.  He started to fall, but the sudden clench from Kelsey meant he was now partially inside, his body being tightly squeezed by the muscle. 


The crowd gasped as the mangled, lifeless body of Jensen was swallowed by the ravenous sphincter.  


“Note to the other contestants,” Lauren mocked.  “Don’t do that!”


After about two minutes, the contestants from Kelsey’s right leg and left arm both arrived at her rear simultaneously.  They chatted for a minute about strategy, before both giving the camera man a thumbs up.  


“We got this!” one of them shouted.  


The crowd watched in hushed anticipation as the pair walked toward the giant pink monster.  Not wanting to make the same mistake that Jensen had, the pair steer to slowly walk across the giant orifice, making sure that Kelsey felt each of their steps and doing their best not to surprise her.  Having two people there definitely helped, as their footsteps were more rhythmic as they approached the giant hole.  


One of the guys, a man in his mid-thirties named Jose, dropped down onto his hands and knees and began to rub the wrinkled skin around him.  His companion, a man in his late thirties named Vince, began to do the same.  They heard a moan from Kelsey which they took as a good sign.  They watched as they saw the sphincter start to pucker and relax.


“Now!” Vince shouted as the two ran and slid in feet first.  They disappeared out of sight into Kelsey’s rectum.  


“Alright that’s three in three, but I don’t think the first guy made it alive.  So, one of the last two will get a last chance to advance,” Lauren announced.  She glanced down and saw that the two remaining shrunken guys both advancing towards Kelsey’s lower back, one slightly ahead of the other.  


“We’ll catch up with them in a second, I wanna see how these tiny cameramen are doing,” Lauren said with a slight giggle.  “And I want a closer look at this ass!”


“Have fun,” Kelsey responded, sounding extremely relaxed.  Lauren thought she could detect a hint of a moan in Kelsey’s voice.  


As Lauren squatted down, her eyes were instantly drawn to the cameraman she had placed on top of Kelsey’s ass cheek.  “HOW’RE YOU DOING DOWN THERE, BUDDY,” she teased, giving the tiny cameraman a wink and blowing him a massive kiss. 


Glancing at the screens, Lauren saw the tiny cameraman was filming her.  She momentarily looked off stage and saw Jonathan, one of the producers writing something down.  An idea popped into her mind.  If Kelsey’s actions made her a draw and untouchable, there was no reason Lauren couldn’t do the same.  


“Kelsey, I don’t think I can resist,” Lauren said ominously.  She wasn’t listening to Kelsey’s response, rather she was laser focused on the tiny camera operator.  “Sorry!” she whispered with a twisted smile.  


The tiny man’s hands started to shake as he filmed up at the red-headed beauty staring down at him.  The audience started to buzz as they’d as what he filmed, the titanic host lifting her hand high into the air.  


“No Lauren, please don’t!” the tiny man whimpered.  In his panic he continued to film, and didn’t think to drop everything and run for his life.  He got a first hand view of Lauren’s hand rapidly descending and growing closer and closer.  


With a loud *THWACK* Lauren’s hand struck Kelsey’s ass cheek, obliterating the tiny camera operator beneath it.  Lauren could hear Kelsey give a surprised yelp, but her eyes were focused on the aftermath of what she had just done.  


The slap had sent a shockwave through Kelsey’s ass cheek, and the mountain of flesh started to shift.  From the force of the slap, the giant cheek was sent crashing towards the left cheek….all while the other tiny cameraman was still between them.  The tiny guy didn’t even have a chance to scream, as the wall of flesh slammed into him hard.  As Lauren pulled Kelsey’s right cheek away, she saw a tiny red splotch which was left of her coworker. 


“Oops, did I do that?” Lauren laughed.  “My bad, I guess I don’t know my own strength!”  The audience was going nuts once more, though it dawned on Lauren there was now no one to film the final contestants.  Kelsey realized this too, as she had been looking forward to seeing what the last two looked like.  


“Sorry everyone, I guess we can’t get a close up of our finalists, but I’ll keep an eye on them,” Lauren laughed, before noticing a tiny commotion directly north of Kelsey’s anus.  “Hold up, it looks like we have a photo finish!”



“Dude get the fuck off me!” Jeff shouted, having just been tackled into the soft flesh of Kelsey’s ass.  He had caught the final contestant and passed him, as the last guy was a heavier man.  “Back the fuck off!” he yelled, kicking the guy to give him some space.  He staggered forward, starting to slowly slide down the giant cheek towards the sanctuary that was Kelsey’s asshole.  


Reaching the base of the hill, he could hear his chubby competitor sliding in just behind him and cursing at him.  Jeff ignored it, and broke into one last sprint towards the sphincter.  


Hearing footsteps gaining on him Jeff kept pace ahead of his challenger until he stopped dead in his tracks at the wrinkled edge of the sphincter.  He knew he had to be careful, like walking along thin ice.  He dropped down to his knees, then started to crawl along the wretched hole, hoping not to agitate it too much before he made it to his destination. 


Jeff could hear the other competitor slowly behind him and it now sounded like was panicking.  Jeff glanced over his shoulder as he crawled forward and he was still pretty far back.  “That’s gotta suck,” Jeff muttered as a chill went down his spine.  Surely the guy must be realizing he’s about to be eliminated.  


Taking a moment to catch his breath, Jeff looked up and shouted in surprise, seeing the enormous eyeball of Lauren directly above him.  “Okay, I’m safe,” he whispered to himself, and slowly started to slide himself feet first into Kelsey’s asshole.



“And that’s three!” Kelsey shouted ecstatically.  “Sorry buddy, but you’re off the show!” she yelled down at the tiny man still stranded on Kelsey’s sphincter.  


“Just wish I could’ve seen the last finalist,” Kelsey said with a slight sigh.  “Thanks for that,” she teased.  


“Sorry, couldn’t help myself, not with this ass!” Lauren said before grabbing another handful.  


“So, what’s gonna happen to the tiny loser?” Kelsey asked.  


Lauren looked at the audience and then back down to Kelsey’s ass.  “Actually, mind if I take care of him?” she giggled.  This was just met with Kelsey smiling and raising an eyebrow on curiosity.  


Leaning her head back down, Lauren’s long, serpent-like tongue peaked out of her mouth and began to lick her bright red lips.  “He sure does look yummy,” she said ominously.  


Several audience members gasped as Lauren’s tongue extended from her mouth.  Soon enough, the pink muscle was dragging along Kelsey’s ass crack, rapidly approaching the tiny, screaming man.  The shrunken guy had no time to react, as he was plucked up into the air.  


Lauren’s tongue grazed the ground beneath it, making sure to tickle Kelsey’s anus, causing the giant woman to let out a loud yelp in surprise before giving Lauren a playful and intrigued grin.  


Turning towards the camera, Lauren retracted her tongue back into her mouth, bringing the unlucky contestant along with it.  With a loud gulp, she opened her jaws to reveal her mouth was now empty.  


“Sorry, couldn’t resist,” she said as Kelsey laughed.  The woman wearing nearly nothing stood and pulled the bikini bottoms up to barely cover her ass.  


“Is it time for round three now,” Kelsey asked.  


“Well not quite yet, we’ve got a little surprise for you that we’re gonna bring out!” Lauren responded.  As she led Kelsey to another section of the stage, the gorgeous milf grabbed her ass, feeling the three remaining contestants inside her.  She hasn’t yet realized yet that her nephew Jeff was currently inside of her.   

End Notes:

More to come! 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14268