Hierarchy by ChompChomp
Summary:

O_o 

A guy gets captured by a girl with the power to shrink things and is forced to find out where he belongs in this new world. After many twists and turns he finds out about desires he never knew he had, and must decide where his life will lead.


I suck at summaries just read and decide if you like it....


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 15310 Read: 111553 Published: February 21 2010 Updated: February 10 2012

1. The Start by ChompChomp

2. Subserviance by ChompChomp

3. Sacrifice by ChompChomp

4. Shower by ChompChomp

5. Dreams...... by ChompChomp

6. Escape? by ChompChomp

7. His Savior by ChompChomp

8. To Vore Or Not to Vore......... by ChompChomp

9. Arctic's Antics by ChompChomp

10. Short Tour by ChompChomp

11. That Body..... by ChompChomp

The Start by ChompChomp
Author's Notes:

No real intense gts action yet. I'm just getting the story started.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.         

 _____________________________________________________________________________

       Kevin groaned as he tried to get his head together. “Where the fuck am I” he thought. The last thing he remembered was him riding his rich cousin’s ATV in the enormous plot of land that they called a backyard . What the hell happened to me, he tried to open his eyes but when he did everything was still pitch black.

      “mmhhmmp” he stifled a whimper as he tried to recollect his memories and his courage. He tried to get upright and to his surprise he could.

      “Well I must’ve passed out from the heat or something…….” He looked up

      “But where’s the freaking moon dude?”  He decided to walk around. Maybe he’d stumble into the garage or hopefully the mansion itself because he was being no help bitching and worrying himself about it.

       He’d been walking for about 20 minutes aimlessly when suddenly he toppled over something hard. He’d realized that the object he’d stumbled over was the ATV.

      “Please let the keys be in there, Please let the keys be in there” he repeated over and over to himself while holding on to the seat of the vehicle as if he was afraid that it would run away from him if was to relax his hold. After standing there for about ten minutes he worked up the courage to go for the keys. He maneuvered himself around to the left side of it and reach down to where he believed the ignition slot was.”TING” he heard the jingling of the key chain still hanging out of the ignition. A sigh of relief blew over his being and he calmed down.

       He quickly jumped on and fired it up. The headlights blasted on and his eyes were flooded with light & vision. “YEAHH BABY!!! NOW WERE GETTING SOMEWHERE!!!” he cheered.

       He revved it up and began to drive forward until he realized that the ground below him was black and fuzzy.

      “What the hell…….Fuck it, its probably just a  dream anyway……..YOU HEAR THAT GOD, I CAUGHT YOU IN YOUR JOKE…………and its not frikkin funny either man” he yelled out loud as if God would  suddenly appear and wake him up. He heard a enormous noise that shook his whole being and he registered it as a feminine giggle. As the giggling subsided the ground suddenly began to lurch beneath him and as suddenly as it started it stopped.

       Kevin was frozen in fear and suddenly he jus floored. He didn’t scream, he didn’t look, & he didn’t steer. He just floored it. He was so scared out of his mind that when he saw the pitch black wall coming up his brain didn’t even register to brake. And so…….needless to say………he hit the wall. But instead of crashing, the vehicle swung up on both back wheels and landed squarely on top of him (the floor curved up into the wall).

       He laid there for what seemed like hours on end in silence as he stared up at the ceiling into the beam of light afraid of looking into the darkness surrounding the rest of his being. He finally snapped out of his stupor and tried to push the four-wheeler of him to no avail. He tried time and time again for hours on end until he had tired himself out.

      “FUCK-FUUCK-FFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he screamed until it became nothing but a low murmur. Needless to say, Kevin cried himself to sleep. As Kevin slept his dream held flashing visions of the past day.

       He was speeding down the field, he could hear the motor of his cousin's dirtbike right behind him-His cousin overtook him & jumped in front-He veered off to the left to avoid collision-He managed to keep control and stay on-He turned to face his asshole cousin & (His eyelids were filled with light as the roof to his black prison was lifted. He was startled awake as he stared straight into an enormous red eye. 

To Be Continued......................

End Notes:

Feedback would be nice. Hoping to get the next chapter out tomorrow.

Subserviance by ChompChomp
Author's Notes:

It's been done, I just forgot to upload it, Hope you enjoy.

       He was amazed at the sheer beauty of the.........Goddess that stood before him. She was immense, but even her size didn't compare to her beauty in his opinion. She had deep red eyes that looked like rubies, which were embedded into her perfectly shaped light skinned face. (She was what his black friends would’ve called a red-bone). She had long black hair that was also streaked with red and a small opal ring was sticking out of the right side of her upper lip.

      “If Succubus’s are real, this is what they look like” he thought. She looked down on him with a grin that gave him the chills. "Ooooh shit........."

       She began to bring her index finger towards him and he thought that it was the end for him considering that was only a half an inch tall compared to her. Lost in his fear, he did nothing but watch as the finger came toward him until it was only a foot away (to him ). At first he thought that his ATV was shrinking but he soon realized that he was growing. He stopped when he was about 3 inches tall from her perspective.

      "I..I....III" he stammered in an attempt talk to her. She swooped her hand down on him and raised him up to eye level.

      "Aawww, aren't you adorable" she said. "You wanna die now or later?" Kevin immediately pissed his pants and began to cry

      "P p please don't Kill meee..." was the only thing he could get out through the sudden torrent of tears cascading from his face.

      "Eeww you dirty little thing.........You're gonna make this up to me" she said in mock disgust while choosing to ignore his plee. She loosened her grip on him and allowed him to fall all the way to the carpeted floor. He screamed until he fell, with a thud, and realized that he hadn't died.

      "Holy shit dude. She's huge" he thought wiping away his tears as he looked up at her full height. She was wearing a longer than needed gray, white, & black plaid short-sleeve button-up with no pants. From his perspective he could see that she was a little bit on the chunky side (but not thaaat big) and.......she was barefoot.

       His erection had already began to show itself (He'd always had a thing for feet). They were about a size 8 (He'd been practicing his mental foot sizing for years.) Her toes were moderately long and her nails were painted a dark shade of pink. As she moved her left foot, he noticed a tattoo on it. It was a rose vine, going along the side of it right above where the skin began to turn to the pale pink translucent color of her soles and ended with a rose bud by her pinky toe.

      "B-A - UTIFUL" he whispered to himself. She stepped toward him until her right foot was directly in front of him. Kevin quickly realized that he'd never be able to escape (he wasn't sure if he even wanted to at this point) so he stood and waited. As she walked closer he had to look higher and higher to see her face. As she got closer he noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties. Although her shirt was long (down to her mid thigh) and was casting a shadow he could tell that her pussy lips were glistening.

        He decided that staring at her vag probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, so he decided to stare back into her eyes, seeing as her feet would arouse him and if he stared at her body she might get pissed off. She gazed down on him as he stared up into her eyes. She spread her toes and slowly brought them towards him till he was between her big and second toe. All the while the two never broke eye contact. She abruptly broke his stare and squeezed her toes together, relaxed them and began walking.

        Kevin grasped out the toes although was no real need to. She began to walk to what he presumed to be her room. Kev was experiencing extreme motion-sickness and it was all he could do to not vomit. She jumped up and plopped down lying on her back onto her bed.

        She lifted her foot up over her stomach and released Kev from his prison of digits. He fell onto her belly and tried to regain his breath and footing. She stared at him intently with her red eyes and allowed him to regain his composure while he sat on her stomach. 


         He could hear her stomach grumbling.

        "Oh God please don't let her be hungry" he thought to himself.

        "You ready?" she suddenly voiced.

        "Read-d-dy for w-what?" he answered.

        "To make it up to me silly."

        "........."  

        "I'll take that as a yes, NOW STRIP, and don't make have to tell you again skater boy." He briefly contemplated telling her that he wasn’t in any way a “skater boy” he quickly thought better of it.

        Needless to say, Kevin promptly began undressing until he was only wearing his boxers. He gave her a pleading look, but her face said it all and he pulled them off too. He held all of his clothes in his hands unsure of where she wanted him to put them. Seeing his confusion she laughed, "Oh you won't be needing those anymore" and his clothes began to shrink in his arms until they were small enough to fit on two of his fingers.

       "Eat them". Kevin complied almost immediately due to the authority that she surprisingly held in her voice.

       "Good Boy." Said as if she was talking to a obedient dog.

       At the sound of her praise his erection sprang back up. "Oh no we can't have that now can we? Oh well, maybe I should just bite it off, I am famished you know." at her words his erection disappeared and actually pushed farther back into him than it was at first.

       "Thats more like it, hmmmm..... It you don't wanna become a part of me then maybe you'd like to feed your new Goddess." Kev nodded his head.

       "Anything to keep from being eaten." he thought.

       Suddenly he began to grow until he was about a foot tall or about the size of a Barbie doll. She sat him by her side leaned to her right to retrieve a shoe box that must’ve been laying on the floor between the bed and dresser. As she brought it before him it began to shrink in her hands until it was tall enough to come up to his mid chest. She slipped of the side of the bed and he almost fell off due to the springs moving back into place. She got onto her knees next to bed as if she was about to pray, but both he and she knew that wasn't the case.

       She laid the box on the bed by her face.

       "Lets play sacrifice" after he gave her a puzzled look she said " Open the box and you'll understand." Kev came forward and glanced into her deep red eyes afraid that at any moment she'd spring some sort of trap on him. He came forward and struggled to open the box

       "Don’t Damage The Contents" she admonished.

        He finally got it open and.....nothing. He look at her nervously. "What are you waiting for?, Oh yea I shrunk the whoooole thing. She stared into the box, as did he, and small specks began to appear in the box. In about a minute or so the specks had grown into enormous (compared to their original sizes) five to six inch tall stark naked people.

       "Mmmmmm.....I just love this game don't you?" she asked him licking her lips. Kevin was in total shock and he had immediately deduced what was expected of him. And to his surprise he was becoming aroused.

       "Lets start little morsel before I decide to just devour you along with them hmm." It seemed as though group in the box had deduced their fate also as they began to scream in unison except for one man who it seemed was deeply depressed.

        "PLEASE GODDESS KEYAIRA WE'RE SORRY WE'LL NEVER TRY TO ESCAPE AGAIN WE SWEAR TO YOU!!! OH GODDESS WE UNDERSTAND NOW HOW GREAT YOUVE BEEN TO US PLEASE ALLOW TO GO ON IN OUR POINTLESS EXISTANCE NEXT TO YOUR ALMIGHTY GREATNESS!!!" In response to their pleas her smile grew even bigger.

      "I’m sorry but you've all served your purposes to me. YumYum, now let's commence with the sacrifice."

      Kevin could tell that the tinies were genuinely scared but he could also tell that their pleas were phony seeing as they all said it in unison, it was rehearsed. And for some reason this angered him.

     "How dare they try to fool my Goddess, they should be happy to please her in anyway she deems fit." ( Kevin was slowly and obliviously falling into his naturally submissive personality.) He suddenly became aware of Keyaira's expectant gaze, and he returned to his task.

      He reached into the box and had already decided to save the silent man for last since he hadn't tried to serve her a fake apology like his cohorts. He first grabbed a white woman who was only about 4 inches tall. She was a red head and as he picked her up she began to scream obscenities toward Key (as I'll now refer to her as). After listening to her outburst Kevin purposely dropped her and picked her back up by her hair. 

      She screamed in pain and fear as he raised her up to Key's enormous smiling maw.................

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoy. I'll try to get into more action really soon. }: )

Sacrifice by ChompChomp
Author's Notes:

Very short........
Very very short...........

       "NOOOO GOTDAMNIT NO !!!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she was raised up to the rows of white pearly pillars that were Key's teeth. Keyaira hadn't said a word since Kevin had first began to feed her and at the moment she was wearing the most enormous triumphant smile that Kevin had ever seen.

       The woman could feel and hear some of her hair strands snapping, but the complete terror Key was exuding on her made her incapable of feeling the pain.

       Kevin was very much aroused by the woman's fear of being eaten if not just by the presence of Key herself. Key opened her mouth and Kevin roughly tossed the woman inside much to her dismay. She began rolling the woman around in her mouth like she was nothing more than a piece of hard candy.

       Kevin watched her, completely mesmerized.

       She became bored and decided to let the red head decide her fate. She spat the woman onto the bed in front of Kevin. "So Seeing as You Are Very Much Attached to Your Life, The Least I Can Do Is let You Pick Your Demise."

       The Woman couldn't even muster a reply as she again began screaming for forgiveness once again. Kevin stared down at the screaming thing at his feet entranced. He became increasingly more aroused as she began to thrash about on the bed spread.

       In a sudden burst he came. The contents of his balls spewed over the bedspread and the red head who shocked, immediately quit screaming. Kevin fell forward with his face next to the woman and into a large quantity of his own jizz.

      "AAUUUGH, I Just Fucking Washed these Sheets" Key groaned, more amused than upset.

       Kevin laid on his stomach regaining his breathing control.

       “Guess I'll Have to Sacrifice to Myself And Decide For Myself" she said as if would be the hardest decision of her life.

        Kevin could feel the sheets moving and then the woman's screaming began anew. He wanted badly to look up but he wasn't sure if Key was actually angry with him, so he took the sticky face over the dead body.

       "Mmm...hhmmnn" {muffled screams} ( she must've had her mouth closed he thought ). Then suddenly a loud scream which was ended with a audible Crunch and then a muffled thump.

       Although he'd been anticipating it the sound still made him cringe. He laid there for what seemed like an eternity until he began to feel something dripping down onto his back and head. He turned his head a little to the side in an effort to see what it that was draining down onto him. He was greeted with red beginning to stain the bed spread.

       "Aaahh!!" he screamed as he jumped up and began to insanely yell a slur of unintelligible gibberish. As he regained his composure he realized that Key hadn't even eaten the girl she had only beheaded her. He could see that her front teeth were all stained red and when he looked down he could see the decapitated head of the woman he had condemned to death at the hands of the beautiful girl he had already began to think of as his Goddess.

       As he looked up at Key's face she opened her mouth and let the other half of her "sacrifice" fall to the ground. She looked at him expectantly. They shared a stare for about a whole minute until he ended it with the first thing that came to mind

       "You g-going to f-finish that?" he asked.

       "You mean eat it?, Nooo, it was a sacrifice silly & anyway I don't think It'd come out easy, with all the bones in all." She picked up the carcass that was once a living being and tossed her into the trash.

       "Grab that head for me" she told him. Apprehensively he walked up to it and picked it up by the hair. Her face was frozen in terror and he had a brief flash back to what it would've been like during her final moments after he'd pieced together what he'd seen and heard. He was bringing it to her pushing the thoughts out of his head when she said. "No, put it into the box with the rest of the captives"

        He obediently complied and dropped it in with the others. As he stared down at them moving away from the bloody head the box and people began to shrink til all he could see was the head and a couple specks that he deduced were the people who once occupied his vision.

       "Put The Top Back on And Bring Them here" He closed the lid on them and handed them over, She daintily lifted the box up and sat it on her dresser.

       "That Should Teach Em, Maybe I'll spare em.........Naaaah", she laughed to Kevin. He uneasily took part in her laughter. "Ehehe..."

       "So I guess I should wash you up and get to know you huh?" Kevin had just remembered that he was covered in some of him his own cum and sticky....well, now partially dried blood.

       She scooped him up before he could attempt a reply and Began to carry him off.

 

End Notes:

What'd You Think???

Shower by ChompChomp
Author's Notes:

Not sure when I'll get to next chapter.

       Key had shrunken him down to a more manageable 2 inches.  He was cupped in her hands and the only reason he knew they weren't stationary was the rumbling. Kev could smell the scent of lavender & chamomile all around him from what he guessed was Keyaira's lotion. The smell would have relaxed him if it hadn't been on such a grand scale.

       The smell was overpowering and along with the constant jostling he was beginning to feel vaguely sick. He tried to dig his fingers into the creases of her hands but to no avail due to her overly moist skin. All of this movement hadn't lasted more than a couple minutes but by the time he was placed on the counter top he was on the verge of hurling. 

       Kev quickly ran to the edge of the Olympic pool sized sink and began to dry-heave ( he hadn't eaten anything in a while ). When he was done he stood up and surveyed his surroundings. He was in a huge bathroom (not just by his standards). 

      There was a triangular high tech looking shower in the corner that was surrounded by thin clear glass on all three sides.

      "Why is there glass on the wall? It’s not a window", he thought. He didn't have long to ponder on it though because he was greeted by the girl that he guessed now owned him, she looked just as stunning to him as she did before only now she was stark naked. He noticed that she wasn't as chubby as she seemed at first but she still had that thick body that he loved on females.

      "She must do a lot in the nude", he thought seeing as her skin wasn't a bit lighter even by her nether regions. Speaking of her nether regions her auburn pubic hair was shaved into a slim triangle and the pussy was just as moist as it was before. Before he could further examine her body she said.  

      "Hey Kevin, you ready to get washed up? My dirty little pet?"

      After his brain registered her words his memory returned to him and he realized that he was also naked drenched in dried blood. He also vaguely remembered pissing on himself. She once again didn't wait for an answer and scooped him up. 

      She walked up to the shower and the door automatically opened and closed behind her. As they stepped into the shower Kev surveyed the area. The mirrors he had noticed earlier were actually some sort of mirrors on the inside. There was a part of the mirror jutting out to form a ledge that she promptly sat upon. As she sat down the shower seemed to have instantly grown to twice its original size. As he looked around he was only greeted by he and Key's reflections.

 
       He then looked up and simultaneously water started spraying from the ceiling and music began playing. He recognized the artist as Lady GaGa and after a scowl from Key the music changed to a song he also knew, Neighbors Know My Name by Trey Songz. Out of both songs he himself was more partial to the former but seeing how she felt he decided that expressing his thoughts on the subject wasn't a good idea.

       After watching Kev's reaction to the shower she got up sat him on the long ledge opposite her and sat back down and began relaxing under the warm torrent of water. After being sat down he was hit with the fact that he could've sworn that there was no ledge a moment ago.

       As he stared at her lounging frame a cloth appeared from no where and began to lather her up. It seemed as though it was being held by a invisible being but as he watched it squeeze behind her and out on her other side he came to the realization that that wasn't even the case.

       He began talking to himself "Okay, so she's either a technological genius, a witch or something along those lines, or….a Goddess" (as he'd been referring to her as). She had her eyes closed but he had a feeling that she was still somehow watching him regardless of her pupil's state. He was jolted from his train of thought by her voice.

       "Wash Up Already...." she said without opening her eyes.

       "Uh, okay" he atomically said. 

        He looked around at his surroundings and found a washcloth and soap already in his hands. "Okay so she's some sort of non human being" he thought, because there was no way any sort of technology could complete the feats he was witnessing.

        This thought kind of scared him but also made her even more attractive in his eyes. Without further orders he lathered up and began washing himself. The torrent that had been raining had already wash most of the blood off of his body but he washed himself anyway. 

        As he washed up he avoided his privates and when he finally got to his cock he decided to turn his back to Key. Even though he knew she could have her way with him anytime she wished to it made him feel more at ease although she had been viewing his penis for awhile already. He was facing the mirror and he could see her in the reflection but he didn't think she could see his front from it though..... He hoped.

        He began to scrub it but his scrubs slowly began to turn to strokes as he stared at her reflection. As he stroked he began to hear moaning and as he stared at her reflection he could see her right hand's fingers going in and out of her snatch. As he stroked and looked on her left hand began to move slowly up toward her aroused nipples. As she began to feel herself a feeling of awkwardness rose over him.  

       He abruptly stopped stroking but he couldn't take his eyes away from Key's beauty. "MmmhhmhmhmmMmm...." She let out the most adorable sex groan that he'd ever heard (not that he'd had a lot of experiences). Her face squinted up and as if she was having a nightmare. "I wish I could make her feel better..." he thought subconsciously. 

      "Then start rubbing that little cock of yours again." he heard in his mind. 

       It took him a moment to realize that it was Key's voice in him. "Ooohh shit what am I gonna do now..." he thought.

      "Rub your fuckin cock damnit, what do you think your gonna do?" she retorted.

       Her nipples had become even more aroused and he imagined himself riding one. Her pussy was leaking heavily all over her hand and her legs. “Looks like she spilled bubble solution on herself” he thought jokingly. His eyes closed and his mind switched to him facing her moist snatch.

       He was smaller than before, between her thighs trying to walk through the thick clear quicksand that was oozing from her cave of a vagina. He looked behind himself and saw nothing but a straight drop down and it dawn on him that he was stuck.

        Suddenly the enormous tanned cliffs to his right and left began to close in on him. He frantically began to move through the sea of fluid. It dawned on him that the only place open to him was the very thing that was spewing the superglue like fluid he was trying to escape. Without time to think he pushed toward the engorged red lips.

        He attempted to pull the lips apart but to no avail. He looked around and the thighs were advancing on him. He began to frantically push at her leaking crease. With another ram he was half way inside with his bottom half still out in the open.  He felt like a ant after wandering into a Venus-fly trap. He was flailing his legs but suddenly all of this movement was ceased. Her thighs must've closed. It had looked enormous but it was incredibly tight on the inside, along with the tightness the walls were heating up and constantly pulsating. He felt like he was inside of a volcano. 

        The fluid was pushing him out but her legs were closed tightly and so it was only enveloping him more. He was neck deep in her juices, he could feel them rising more and more till it was over his mouth. He could even scream for the fear of drowning although if it continued he'd drown period. The viscous fluid was seeping into his nostrils and to his lungs. He thrashed against the walls and his desire to breathe till he couldn't take it anymore. He inhaled deeply and he felt nothing.

        "Nothing but air....." he thought. He opened his eyes and he was back to his 2 inch height on the shower ledge. 

         And Keyaira was standing.....no, looming over him with a sadistic grin on her face. He couldn't suppress his newly found feelings of fear and she seemed to feed off of them.

        "What?, I told you to keep rubbing, It could've been good for us both but you didn't listen." she finally spoke aloud.

        "You should be thanking me for not serving you the same fate as them" she gestured to their surroundings. Kev looked around confused seeing no one.

        "Who?" he inquired meekly.

        As soon as the words left his mouth the ledge disappeared beneath him and he materialized behind her. He was where she once sat. She hadn't turned around and was giving him a full view of her perfectly round ass. As he stared on he notice the many miniscule red spots covering it. 

        "Ass-freckles??" he thought. She began gyrating for him, dipping down and backing up slowly till her ass was directly over him. She made as though she was going to sit down and he tried to scurry away only to slip and fall. She chuckled (she didn't sit). As he raised himself his eyes settled on a red spot similar to the ones he saw on her ass. As he looked closer he could see the faint dark film inside the splotch, he peeled it off and raised it up to his eyes. It looked just like a human.

        "AAACKK!!" He jumped up and slipped again. 

        Kev scrambled to his feet and his mind pieced together what had formed the twin red splotches on the porcelain and Key's ass. He surveyed the area all around him, they were everywhere. It must've been populated with miniscule people before she sat down. As he thought back it dawned on him how uncaring she really was, her demeanor hadn't changed a bit when she sat down.

        She had only cared for her pleasure. He gazed up at her ass and his puny state finally hit him. She could extinguish him on a mere whim and could go on with her day and not flinch. 

        The ground Kevin stood on morphed into a slope, he slipped onto his ass and slid down toward the shower floor. This type of trip would've normally had him in hysterics but the sheer shock of his predicament had him in silence. He came to halt after crashing into the heel of her right foot. 

        He hit with a wet thud and rolled into the ankle high (to him) water it was surrounded in. He pulled himself up and stumbled to her toes gazing at how the pink tinged water complimented her dark pink nails. He got no respite though as he was flung into the water by the Titaness’s toes.

     "You disobey my simple orders and then expect me to allow you to rest on my feet?, "I don't think so."

       "You seemed to be the perfect slave but now it seems like you've suddenly grown a mind of your own hmmm? What do you think?"

       "Tell you what, you go get yourself together and come back to me after you decide whether you want to be my first inductee into the religion of Key or another unwilling sacrifice." he'd already made his decision to become a willing slave but as he was about to plead for mercy he noticed movement close to her pinky toe. He moved toward it and look down.

        It was a young boy who looked no older than thirteen. He was about a quarter of Kev's size and was missing his right leg up to the knee. He was crawling through the water leaving a trail of blood in the water he was moving toward Kev pleading for help. Kev immediately felt sorrow knowing that there was nothing he could do to save him. 

        The boy was to busy crawling toward Kev to realize that Key had raised her big toe over him. Kev got a hold of his senses and attempted to rescue him. He was a second too late. Keys toe came down with unforgiving force. A audible crunch was heard and then silence. Not giving him a chance to gather his composure she asked,

        "So what's your decision? Slave or Stain?" she stifled a giggle. He looked up the wet nude Titaness. He said not one word but bowed at her big toe closed his eyes and began to pray to her.  

        He knelt there at her feet until he was told to arise. When he looked up he was back up on the ledge where he started, Key was looming over him just as she was before, it was as if time had rewinded.

       He wondered if the boys death had been reversed as well.

      "Hate to burst your bubble but I take lives I don't return them." "So you've decided that you wish to remain my pet hmm?" she asked.

      "Yes Goddess" he said avoiding eye contact.

      "Aww that was so cute, but I'm not a Goddess I'm a teen just like you only I was raised a witch." she informed him. "Although I do intend on becoming as close to one as I can."

      At that point Kevin didn't really give a damn what she was, either way she was omnipotent to him.

     "Now if you're going to be mine you must partake of this, Now stand." He stood up. She dipped her hand down to her vagina and brought it back up with some of her fluids on her pinky finger.

      "Look at me" she commanded, He stared into crimson eyes and he fell to his knees. She brought her finger toward his head he stuck out his tongue.......  

 

End Notes:

What do you think? :)

Dreams...... by ChompChomp
Author's Notes:

Actually forgot all about this thing.

Finally decided to write sumthing new.

             As soon as his new Goddess's juices touched his tongue Kevin's whole body began to tingle. He almost began to enjoy it until his body temperature skyrocketed and he hit the floor sweating. Then all of a sudden his body felt as though it was in the center of a hurricane filled with thousands of razorblades. He laid there and screamed for what seemed like hours, as he stared into the crimson eyes of the Goddess he'd just chosen to serve.

             She was smiling down on him in utmost joy as if she was a toddler eating candy for the first time. He stared into her eyes unable to do anything but return her gaze, for he guessed that was all she'd allow him to do. He tried to yell to her but no words would form in his mouth, the only thing he could voice were his screams of intense agony. "Oh God please make this stop, PLEASE!!!" He thought in panic.

             He wasn't sure how much of this he could take. A frown formed on Key's face. All of his pain ceased almost immediately.

             "You Dare pray to another deity other than this beautiful being in front of you?!" Gulp.... For the first time she looked as though she was going to murder him. She brought her right hand toward his abdomen and applied pressure. His pain redoubled as he screeched and suddenly had regained the use of his arms and legs. He grasped at Key's index finger and beat down upon it, scratching at it even. Anything to alleviate the force she was exerting onto him.

             "Aaaarrgh!!  STOP STOOOOPP!!!" She did nothing but apply more pressure as if he was a resilient pimple, a mere blemish on her beautiful form. "You scratch my paint and I'll use your blood to add a new coat to them." She said matter-a-factly. The way she said it was what most scared him. But he didn't have much time to contemplate her words, as his mind brought him back to the pain he was in. He quit scratching as he realized he couldn't hurt her anyway. He stopped struggling and began to plead his case. " Pl-Pl-Pleeease don't smite me Goddess..... I'm new to this, please I swear it'll never happen again!!!! I'm nothing to you please don't dirty your hands with my blood. My life isn't worthy enough to be sacrificed to you!"......

             He had no idea if what he'd said even made sense he'd just the first things that came to his mind. He guessed that they did since she'd let up a little. He couldn't get out from under her finger but at least he could breathe without the pain, and the stinging on his skin had decreased. "Hhmmmm, you have anything else you'd like to voice yourself on before I determine your destiny?", She prodded him. .................... He was speechless. "I'll take that as a no." She removed her finger from his body and raised him up to her eye level by his hands.

             Sure it hurt, but it was nowhere near what he'd been feeling before so he kept his mouth shut and endured it. She was glistening, and he wasn't sure if it was from the shower water or if her skin was always like that. "Fuck!!!" He thought. She'd put him through hell for about fifteen minutes and he still couldn't help but find her the most enticing being he'd ever seen. "Close your eyes, Kevin". He obeyed as soon as he heard her luscious lips say his name. He could hear her take a quick few steps and stop. He wondered if anymore people had perished under her feet. "Fuckit, she's gonna do what she wants to do anyway, I should be worrying about myself, C'mon please don't kill me." He repeated over and over in his head.

             His body began to feel weird but he decided against opening his eyes. "Whatever she's doing I'm not sure I wanna see it."

             It felt like she was sliding her tongue up and down all sides of his body like he'd do when a ice cream cone dripped in several different places. He felt his feet land on something cool. "Oh shit...." He thought as different scenes began bombarding his mind.

             First, he was on the cold shower floor even smaller than before, almost shoulder deep in the pink water that he now knew to be tinged with blood. He could now see the various sized flattened and half crushed bodies more closely. They were everywhere, a mass homicide of people from all different walks of life and races. Out of no where he was overcast by a shadow of Keyaira's foot. She really looked like a Goddess from his vantage point and he knew she knew it. Her foot could've crushed him with nothing more but the use of her pinky toe and he had a whole foot to contend with.

             Kevin knew there would be no reward in fleeing as he'd never make it anywhere. She was looking down on him and her crimson eyes almost seemed to glow as she adorned that impish grin he'd become so accustomed to. She was so tall that he could hardly make out her features.

             He was suddenly showered by a mixture of water and gore as she shook her foot above him and began to lower it.

BLACK

              Now he was inside her sink, which was coated with spit and toothpaste suds. He looked up to see a huge glob of spit and toothpaste leaving Keyaira's mouth heading straight for him. He was taken off guard and sharply breathed in, which turned out to be a bad idea, as the minty smell burned his eyes and overpowered his lungs.

              He frantically scrambled to get out of the pile of suds as the face of his Goddess curled up in a smile and pulled the toothbrush from her mouth. All he could only hear her laughter as he was immediately faced with a new attacker, with a face full of bristles. Keyaira began prodding him towards the drain with her colossal toothbrush.

             He tried to fight back but it was useless. He fell down the drain.

BLACK

              He landed on a impossibly huge white plane that seemed to be some sort of glacier. It was overlapped on both the north and south sides by huge pink glistening cliffs that curved over the glacier's surface, and seemed to be quivering. The east and west directions both seemed to be curving downward, and seeing as he had no idea where he was he decided not to go anywhere. He looked at the cliffs, which were already a great distance away. They were impossibly huge and he knew it'd be pointless to even attempt to climb them seeing as they looked slippery as hell. 

                "What the fuck" he yelled, startled, as the plane began to tremble. The huge glacier like thing he was on suddenly cracked open in the middle and gusts of hot minty wind blew out in all directions. As he was battered by the heated wind he tried to make sense of where the hell he was. The minty smell was overpowering him and it vaguely reminded him of something he seemed to have smelled.....even tasted before.

               "What is that shit??....Smells like.......... like.......mouthwash!" Kevin was stunned as his where abouts finally hit him. He was impossibly small standing on what must have been Key's teeth. "And those cliffs must be lips, she must be laying on her back, but if she decides to move I'm frickin done for" he thought.

               He stood there in fright forgetting all about the fact that he was envisioning something that hadn't even happened........yet. "You can open them now you little pussy" he heard Keyaira's condescending voice in his head. He struggled to wake himself as he remembered the situation he was in. He frantically attempted to wake himself up, to no avail. "How do I wake myself from my own dream?......but if I'm not asleep, is this a dream?" He asked himself aloud. Out of no where the plane of glacier sized teeth widened their gap to show even more of her dark maw, which he realized he was dangerously close to.

               To make things even worse a huge pink fleshy mountain rose from its depths. He quickly noted that this had to be her tongue.

              "Now where am I spose to go dude?" He thought frantically as her tongue curved downward towards the bottom row of teeth and rubbed against them. As he watched the tongue move slowly back and forth across the teeth he realized that at any moment it could do the same to the upper row. He looked around and it quickly hit him that it was hopeless. He was parasitically small; there was no way he'd make it to the next tooth, let alone the lips.

               He stood there and watched the tongue as it pointed straight up and then curved towards him. It landed on the left side, and as he saw it approaching the waterworks started. He was terrified and had no idea whether he was dreaming, Keyaira was merely toying with him, or if she was going to kill him. He prayed that he was dreaming, and for good measure he made sure he said it in Keyaira's name, hoping she was listening to his thoughts again. The tongue slowly slid toward his frozen figure.

             As it became increasingly close his mind started racing and he began to run. When it was only feet away (to him) he jumped into it backwards instead of taking his chances between the mass of muscle and the hard unforgiving enamel of her pearly whites. He could do nothing but lay there as his back stuck to the saliva coated tongue.

             He saw the corner of her mouth coming toward him and was immediately faced with another dilemma. One that he could do nothing about due to him being stuck onto the side of her tongue. He hoped that the tongue and a flesh would both be soft enough to leave him uncrushed. He clenched his eyes shut and vainly turned his head to the side as if it could ward off his impending doom..............
End Notes:
o_O
Escape? by ChompChomp
Author's Notes:

Short Chapter......

           He opened his eyes and began gasping as he tried to steer his thoughts clear of the fact that he had almost died. He was normal sized facing the nude girl who he had just been praying to. He realized she was about 3-5 inches shorter than him. His sudden change of circumstances jolted his system. He wasn't sure what to do seeing as Key seemed to be just as surprised as him.

            She stepped back "What the hell did you do to grow back?" She asked fearfully. Her show of fear pumped adrenaline into his veins as he grabbed her wrists and pressed her into the shower door.

          "What the hell were you doing to me?!" He roared in her face.

            "It was your fucking dream, I was just.........letting it play out." She squeaked timidly, as he increased his grip.

            “And adding in some of my own little......special touches as it went on." She added

             He started to unleash his rage on her, but as he thought about it, everything seemed too good to be true. He frantically thought to himself.

           "The way she's been doing this magic shit even if I did grow back she could shrink me back easily / but what if this is my chance, beat her ass and run / rape the bitch and kill her / dude it's a trick, RUN"

             She stared right back at his eyes.

            "What are you waiting for here's your chance, Fuck Are You Gonna Do Tough Guy?" She taunted. It hit him that she was either fucking with him or just plain fearless. He loosened his grip on her wrists and in one swift motion let go, twisted around and dashed out the bathroom door. Kev crashed into a wall and surveyed the hallway.

            To his left he saw a bedroom and to his left, pass several closed doors he spotted the steps. He clambered down the steps 2 at a time and ran through her living room (he guessed that's what it was, since he wasn't taking the time to sight see) right out the front door into...........nothing.

            He went tumbling down. All he could make out where various colors blurring past him quickly. His descent was abruptly cut short by a cushiony landing. Kevin couldn't even start to fathom what had happened to him. He laid there with his eyes closed trying to calm himself down and relax his breathing.

           “Man please let me be back in the normal world, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!"  he thought in his head. All he could hear was a faintly recognizable humming noise.

            Kevin's ears were unable to hear anything other than a loud nonstop humming, which oddly helped calm him down. When he was finally calm enough he didn't even want to see where he was. He was in the most peaceful place he'd been since he'd been taken captive and he wasn't sure that he wanted it to end. When he finally opened them, what he saw almost made him faint.

             He was speechless........

 

.

End Notes:

"Feedback Is Welcome"

Who am I kidding, Im begging for attention...

o_O

His Savior by ChompChomp
Author's Notes:
o_O

            He was looking at a kitchen.......a fucking HUGE kitchen.

            There was a skyscraping fridge, oven, and sink on the other side of the room along with a doorway leading into a dimmed room. He was laying on what seemed to be a stack of burgundy clothe napkins. He attempted to stand only to loose his footing and fall back onto the cushiony surface. In the end he couldn't stand and instead rolled to the edge of the pile and jumped down onto the counter. He looked up to see where he fell from and could only view a ledge, which he was guessing held a miniature house, if not some sort of magical vortex.

              "Who fuckin knows at this point", he thought.

                Kev walked away, being wary of even being in the vicinity of Keyaira. He was surrounded by towering appliances, a toaster, a blender, and a mammoth microwave (which was in the middle of heating something and turned out to be the source of the humming).  He was about 3 inches tall......and still nude.

             Kevin knew he needed to think up a plan but all he could think of was the fact that he was naked. And when the microwave began to loudly alert that it was done he was totally taken off guard. He jumped in fear and then again as a huge chick came bounding into the room.

               She was Caucasian, of slim build, with shoulder length black hair. She was wearing nothing but a bra and some black skinny jeans, she kind of reminded him of one of the vampire chicks off of the Twilight movies.

             She wasn't (in his opinion) as stunning as Keyaira but she was hot all the same. Before coming to the microwave she went into the fridge with her back turned to him. He made a split decision to get her attention seeing as there was no way in hell he was going to make it to the floor from the counter. He wasn't too sure about it, but he had a feeling that she wasn't as sadistic as Keyaira and he still wasn't sure if Keyaira was coming for him, and he sure as hell didn't want to wait and find out.

              The girl was humming a song and turned around with a can of soda in her hand and a bottle of ranch or blue cheese in the other. She placed them on the stove and walked to the microwave. His courage failed and he ducked behind a salt shaker which was next to the microwave. He heard the microwave open and he was overtaken by the smell of hot wings.

                "Mmmm....." He moaned.

            "Aawww fuck it" he thought "This could be my only chance to be free."

             But when he finally came out from his hiding spot she had already turned her back on him and was heading out the doorway with her drink and food in hand.

              "Damn it, come back!!!" He ran to the blender, jumped up and slammed his hands down on one of the buttons. Luckily she wasn't the type of person who cared about saving power, and the machine came on with a Whhhrrr.

            The girl jumped in surprise and dropped her can of soda which hit the tile, burst and sprayed everywhere. She slowly turned around and her eyes locked on Kevin......in fury.

             She seemed to almost glide across the floor towards him, and needless to say, he regretted his decision.

             "You Little Fuck" she growled.

              She grabbed him up, turned the blender off and tossed him into it in one smooth motion.

              Kevin was scared out of his mind, as he realized maybe she wasn't as nice as she seemed, and wasn't a stranger to tiny men either. He watched her grab a mop and clean the floor. She was jabbing the floor with the mop and mumbling angrily to herself. He couldn't make out her words and he wasn't sure if he wanted to, seeing as they probably pertained of things she was going to do to him. It took her about 15 minutes to finish the floor partly due to the fact that she was stabbing at the floor more than mopping it.

              If she was in complete fury, Kevin was her polar opposite, quivering in fear, naked, staring at the four curved blades of the blender which were too close for comfort. She stood leaning against the sink staring at him as though he was a Snake and she a Mongoose. She slowly walked over to him and made as if she was going to turn the blender on.

              Kev yelled and screamed out a slur of unintelligible gibberish. A sinister grin formed across her face. As she began to fake him out time and time again, making as if to chop him to bits. He screamed time and time again not in fear (because he'd noticed that she was play pressing the OFF button) but just to amuse her, for she seemed to be getting in a better mood. When she finally bored of antagonizing him she turned the blender over into her hand.

               Kev fell into her hand and was immediately warmed to the bone as her fingers closed in around him. All he could do was lay there immobilized under her strength. He was trying to think of how to plead his case with his titanic new acquaintance but her moving around and the jostling around of his body made it all but impossible for him to think straight.

                When his pale fleshy prison finally opened he was sweating and squinting due to the stinging of it in his eyes. He strained his eyes to see the face of his captor who was paying him no attention at all but had her attention focused on the mirror. That was in front of her.

              "Yuck you're all wet, please tell me that's sweat".

                Kev nodded that it was.

                "Good, cuz if it wasn't.........well let's just say that's good 'kay." She said with the sinister grin that Kev had become accustomed to during his brief torment in the blender.....
End Notes:
O_o
To Vore Or Not to Vore......... by ChompChomp
Author's Notes:

:3

o_O

COMMENTS & REVIEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

             "Well I can't leave you all nasty, can I?" She paused as if she was waiting for a answer. He slowly tilted his head no, not sure whether she really wanted a answer or just wanted to poke fun at his predicament. "Well I'm not walking to the bathroom, I'm already in my room so I guess a tongue bath'll have to do" she grinned.

             And without glancing to see his reaction she tossed him into her mouth feet first. The feeling of her tongue against his body was very relaxing to him for some reason, but it quickly turned to frightening, as he remembered what Keyaira's mouth was capable of doing in both real life and in his dreams. Her tongue lapped at his feet and legs, which despite his fear caused him to laugh.

             Then it forcefully pushed its way between them and playfully slapped at his manhood and jammed itself into his ass crack. The ball play was okay in his book but when she got close to his asshole Kev became wary and began to struggle against.

             Due to her strength it took her awhile to realize that he was resisting her, to his chagrin. She pushed him to the side of her mouth and spoke to him through the mirror as if she had a lollipop in her mouth.

           "Don't wesist me bwaby or you might jus end up dead or jus pwain dwickless, and we wouldn't want dat to happen now would we bwabe?" She chuckled, dripping saliva down her chin as she pushed him back to the center of her mouth and restarted her attack on his unmentionables.

            He couldn't fathom how she wasn't disgusted at even the notion of licking his ass. But against his own will, his dick started to become hard as she lapped at his.......ass. She grinned to at him as she felt around for his aroused cock.

            He couldn't bear to look at himself in such a demeaning state in the mirror so he closed his eyes and laid his head on her bottom lip, determined not to enjoy her supersized blow job. She went up and down along his shaft vigorously as he groaned and even bit at her lip. She kept it up till he was on the verge of cuming and stopped. It actually hurt him, he felt as though he would explode.

             Then as suddenly she had stopped, she clamped her teeth down on his neck till his air supply was halfway cut off. This sudden shock of pain sent a jolt of fear into him and his manhood immediately responded and went limp as quick as a Dragster would hit 200 MPH.

              "Aaarrghh-SLUURP". Suddenly he was sucked all the way into her jaws. She swished him around in the pool of saliva that'd built up in her mouth as if he was a piece of candy.

             Her spit was forced into his mouth, nose, eyes, and ears. He was twisted and thrown around in her spit like a person caught in a hurricane. He was forced under her tongue as it snaked its way along his back.

             He was then flipped on top of it and pushed against the roof of her mouth till he thought he was going to pop. When he finally couldn't hold his breath any longer and began to thrash around she spit him out onto her cleavage and he noticed that she was now sitting up on her bed with the TV blaring some sitcom.

            "Well shit, are you human or a fucking dolphin? you held your breath for one long ass time. I almost thought you had died in there till you start shaking around." Kevin could do nothing but stare at the woman as she held her one sided conversation with him. She didn't even look down at him; she was so enamored in her show.

              "You did make me a little hungry though, wonder what you'd taste like...." She paused and looked down at him.

              Kev became uneasy under her gaze and look down but realized that he'd be staring at her tits. He knew that it wouldn't be a good idea to try to escape and he didn't want to set her off again by turning away from her in the direction of the television, so he did what he'd become accustomed to doing all day.

              He closed his eyes and covered them with his hands as he sat Indian style, and waited for her to torture I'm even more. She giggled, "Well aren't you a shy one. Don't cry, I don't like my men raw anyways." she laughed.

             He let out a sigh of relief.

            "But I still am hungry though; mine as well eat my snack, which SOMEBODY interrupted." Kevin's mind went back to the hot wings he'd smelled earlier and aroused his own hunger. He hoped that she was going to at least give him something.

            "Judging by the look on your face, you haven't eaten either huh?" He nodded in agreement.

            "Well you're welcome to have some although they're probably cold by now she giggled and I'm not sure they'll be your type of snack." She leaned over and grabbed her plate from the nightstand and picked him up off of her breasts and dropped him onto it.

             He landed right in the pile of ranch dressing she'd dumped onto it.

             He licked his lips and proceeded with wiping it out of his eyes as his stomach began to rumble at the prospect of food. He saw her grab a drumstick and dip it in close to him and chew it up bone and all and swallow it, which creeped him out a bit.

              As he got most of the dressing from is face he lunged for a piece of chicken he was gripped with surprise and disgust as he came to grips with what he was looking at.

             They weren't hot wings or drumsticks or any type of chicken at all. They were people all in his size range cooked up as if they were hors d'oeuvres. They were all stretched out in different poses of agony.

              He was taken aback and stumbled over one that he realized was clutching a toddler in their arms.

              As he stared awestruck at the parent and child made finger food, the giant hand of his titanic captor reached down absentmindedly (not taking her eyes away from the TV) and scooped them up into her mouth as if she was eating nothing more then a six piece McNugget meal.

              She chewed with her mouth wide open as she laughed at the program and dropped scraps of meat from her mouth all over him and the plate. Kevin averted his gaze.

             "Why am I so disgusted? I helped Keyaira eat innocent people alive and halfway enjoyed it......."

             She finally looked down at him and laughed as she saw the look on his face."Told you they wouldn't be your type of treat little guy, don't worry, maybe you'll get to join another batch of em at breakfast."

            She lifted another random victim from the plate and stuff them into her maw and chewed, but before swallowing, she surprise Kevin and picked up his ranch covered body and sucked it off of him and mixed it with the remains and swallowed.

           "MMmmm, maybe I'll make you a first, huh little guy? Ya wanna be chewed or swallowed alive?" She pulled him out of mouth and held him front of her face. Kevin fainted at the prospect of being eaten alive, by a woman whose name he hadn't even found out.

           "Well damn, I told him I didn't eat my men raw, oh well maybe I should make an exeption" she contemplated devouring him on the spot.

         "NAH, why chance a stomach ache..."  She said to herself as she stuffed him deep into her bra and finished her meal of civilians...........

End Notes:

^       DID U LIKE?      ^

             o_o

Arctic's Antics by ChompChomp
Author's Notes:

So it's been almost a year.... I'd love to say it's because I didnt get the amount of feedback I wanted but I honestly have no explaination.....other than laziness.....and X-box 360.........and the immense amount of energy used to keep my relationship together....

        Kev awoke from his slumber in pure darkness. He was sweatier than he’d ever remembered being in his life. He actually contemplated laying there for awhile longer until he realized that his arms and legs were all outstretched at awkward angles and unable to move.

       His mind quickly aroused itself as he struggled to move. Then it suddenly decided that it was a good time to have him remember the past night’s events and he tripled his attempts to get free.

       “Holy shit…She ate me man…I Gotta Get Outa Here….How Long Have I Been out Of It??!!!” He thought sporadically.

        A million thoughts went through his head at once. He could visualize crisp crushed bodies beneath and above him, the stomach acid slowly making its way toward him. “NO NO NOO!!” he almost ripped his arms from their sockets in his futile attempts to free himself.

        Suddenly he was simultaneously raised into the air, blinded by light, and dropped onto a soft surface…..where he continued to thrash about.

       “SHIT SHIT SHIT….STILL CANT SEE” He thought, although he did have free usage of his limbs again. He renewed his efforts until a feminine voice cut through his tantrum.

       “Open your eyes dude.”

       He stopped shaking as it was brought to his attention that he had been clenching his eyes shut since his initial blinding. He slowly opened his eyes and surveyed his surroundings. He was on the stomach of the same chick that he’d just seconds ago believed to have eaten him.

       “So are you done spazzing or what?” she asked with one of the biggest smirks he’d ever seen (and not because of the size relation)

       “I thought you were having a seizure in there for a moment” she chortled.

       “I thought you had eaten me” he retorted, while trying to hide his embarrassment.

       “Dude It’s been a whole night, don’t you think you’d have died by now if I’d actually ate you?, and I doubt that the inside of a stomach feels as soft as these babies right here” she said, fondling her black lace bra confined tits.

        “Well if the last thing you remembered was a giant girl holding you over her mouth talking about how she was going to DEVOUR YOU, I’m pretty sure you’d do the same!!” He lit into her.

         “Well well well, aren’t you a little fire cracker.” She jokingly poked at him with her deep space polish covered nail.

         “Whatever” he brushed her off, regaining his composure.

         “Oh yeah, I’m Arctic, and you are?”

         “Name’s Kevin, you can call me Kev though” he said, stifling his laughter. (He thought to ask if her last name was Ocean, but decided against it)

         “I’m guessing that you’re laughing at my name, I’ll let you pass this time, but for further reference if you ever laugh at it again I’ll rip you to shreds.” she threatened with a suddenly icy tone. 

         “Umm…Okay w-w-wont happen again” he stuttered in fear as he noticed the piercing blue ice-like hue of her eyes for the first time.

         “I guess Arctic is a fitting name after all” he thought to himself.

         “Well now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, I’ve got to use the bathroom, you?” she asked.

         He nodded yes, as he pondered whether or not she was serious.

        “Well let’s go then” she scooped him up and briskly walked into the hallway. He immediately noticed that her skin wasn’t as soft as Key’s, he actually had a faint longing to be back with her. He snapped out of it as they walked straight into the adjacent room (which turned out to be the bathroom). It was pretty nice although once again, it couldn’t compare to Keyaira’s.

        “You can piss in there she told him, cuz if you fall in the toilet I’m seriously not pulling you out” she told him as she set him on the sink. Normally he’d be adverse to pissing in front of a hot girl (well in front of anyone for that matter), but seeing as he’d been walking around naked….and the fact that this chick did kind of give him a B.J. (a blow job, well a “body” job in his case) he didn’t really see a problem with it.

         Although he didn’t feel like he needed to go at all when he finally started he let out a good 60 second stream. Watching the yellow stream slide towards the drain, he began to feel kind of proud of himself for a few seconds until he looked to his left and saw Arctic sitting on the toilet staring straight at him.

         “Don’t stop on account of me babe” she giggled.

         “I was already done” he said thoroughly embarrassed.

           She licked her lips as they locked eyes. He broke her gaze as he began to blush. He looked down and realized that there were two nude shrunken guys, both about 1 ½ feet tall standing in different corners of the room. One looked to be about 16, he had jet black hair pulled back into a pony-tail and was standing next to the bathtub and directly in front of Arctic. The other seemed to be in his early to mid 20’s and had a similar pony-tail with the addition of an at least six inch long goatee.

           The latter was holding a roll of toilet paper staring into space, while the younger one was staring at Arctic the way an abused dog would stare at its owner. Just looking at the younger one made Kev uncomfortable as he tried to avert his gaze. Kev turned to look at Arctic.

           “I see you’ve noticed my uurrr…minions” she laughed. “I guess that’s a good word for you guys right?” she looked at both of them, not even attempting to contain her laughter.

           “WE’RE NOT MINIONS YOU FRICKIN BITCH WE’RE YOUR BROTHERS!!!” the oldest interjected. The room went dead silent or at least it seemed that way to Kevin. He had no idea what to make of the situation after hearing that. He could even see the family resemblance in them.

           Arctic slowly turned her attention, not to the aggressor but towards the meek one directly ahead of her.

          “You’re my what, Charlie?” her right barefoot slowly moving towards him while quickly glancing back and forth at the two. The look on the boy’s face became even more frantic due to the closer approaching foot, and Charlie’s became less….”FUCK OFF” and more “I fucked up-big time”.

          On the other hand Kevin had quickly become entranced by the very thing they were in fear of. He couldn’t break his gaze from the silky pale ped below him. Her nails were the same deep space black that he’d noticed on her fingers in the bedroom earlier. Her foot as a whole was smaller than Keyairas but her toes seemed to be proportionally longer. He could barely make out a couple small veins crisscrossed along the top where her toes began.

          Although he was slowly growing an erection he couldn’t help but think, “Keyaira didn’t have veins on her feet…” Slowly his mind morphed the pale foot before him into a perfect mirror image of Keyaira’s. He could see them now; the deep red nails, the tanned skin, the smallest wrinkles, the rose tattoo.  “Oh the things I would do with those babies dude” he began to lose himself in his day dream.

         “I SAID WHAT ARE YOU CHARLIE?!” Arctic’s voice snapped him out of his stupor.

        “What the hell is wrong with me….do I actually MISS her?” The thought seemed outrageous to him, but he couldn’t quite convince himself that the answer was no. He returned his attention to the situation at hand.

        Arctic’s foot was covering the boy’s body and pressing him against the adjacent wall. His was now significantly red compared to the pale tone it once had. Charlie looked as if he’d just seen his entire family murdered before his eyes (Kevin wondered if he had, but didn’t really want to know the answer all the same).

       “Still no answer huh….BRO….that is what you are hmmm” she increased the pressure on her human stress reliever. He turned beet red and began to rapidly kiss her toes (which was the only thing he could do to try and appease her seeing as his whole body was being immobilized). If anything, this seemed to amuse her even more.

       “Aww I know that’s your normal job Jackie but sadly your life depends on Charles here today since he feels the need to show off in front of company” she smiled over in Kevin’s direction

      “Sorry about this, Wow is that a boner babe?”

      “Umm it’s…okay...and it’s…..” Kev droned off, not really sure how to answer. He was busy wondering what the hell was wrong with him. He was already confused about his feelings towards Keyaira, and now he was sporting a raging hard-on from watching another person be crushed before his eyes.

      “What kind of sexual deviant am I becoming” he thought.

      “Don’t shoot your load yet, I’ll take care of that later” she said, winking at him.

      “Look Charlie, I’m hungry and I haven’t given Kevo here a tour yet, so not to rush you or anything but you have 5 seconds.” She grinned.

“FIVE”

“FOUR”

His mouth started to twitch.

“THREE”

His legs began to tremble.

“TWO”

Tears began to stream down Charlie’s face.

 

        “ONE, SEE YA JACK!!” she waved to him as she increased the pressure. Kev swore that he heard at least three cracks as a deep red stream began to dribble out of the side of his mouth. The trail of red ran down her third toe all the way down past her ankle down to her heel where it began to form a small puddle on the pearly white bathroom tile.

        He didn’t look over to see what her facial expression was but he was pretty sure that it was one of pure enjoyment judging from her previous shows of sadism.

        “Well this was fun.” She began to add more pressure.

        “NO!!! PLEASE, I – I – I’M SORRY!!! FORGIVE ME SIS-I MEAN I MEAN “GODDESS” (she interrupted his stutter-fest) GODDESS IT’LL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN I SWEAR!!!” Charlie screamed as he fell to his knees and crawled towards her right foot which was still firmly planted on the cold tile unlike its counterpart which was busy squeezing the life from its temporary podiatric stress reliever.

         “PLEASE DON’T KILL HIM, HE’S THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE LEFT; MOM, DAD, CHELSEA, ANTON….HE’S ALL I HAVE!!!” he reached her foot and began to sloppily kiss her pinky toe, much to Arctic’s amusement.

         “So you ready to answer your Goddess’s ques-““YES” he didn’t even give her the chance to finish her sentence.

         “So what are you guys huh?” she asked.

         “We’re minions” he said with the most defeated look Kev had ever seen on anyone’s face.

         “Give me some more choices, I’m not sure if I like the sound of minion anymore” she chuckled.

         “We’re-we’re-we’re…..slaves, pets, toys, servants, playthings….please…” He ran out of things to say to her as he lowered his head and sobbed into the bathroom floor. She sat there on her porcelain throne seemingly contemplative and gazed down on her two broken playthings, one physically and the other mentally.

         “Hmmm I guess I’ll go with pets for now seeing as I do feed you guys and you have a place to live…..but you do technically work for me so I guess your technically slaves..Hhmmm I don’t know…..and I don’t really care anymore to be honest” she smirked down at him.

        “Just make sure you answer my questions when I ask them next time, I mean if you’d just answered it would’ve never happened, understand…..MAGGOT!” She burst into laughter as she poked at his prone figure with her big toe.

         Kev could make out a low toned whimpering “yes” come from the defeated man.

        “Good, now go fetch that toilet paper you dropped, BITCH!” She burst into another fit of laughter. She seemed to be purposely using names other than the ones she had him pick out.

         He dragged himself up, not once looking up towards her and slowly made his way to the roll which had rolled into the middle of the room unnoticed. He brought it back and ripped off nice sized piece, folded it, and held it up towards her.

        “Seems like he’s use to being on T.P duty” Kev thought to himself.

        She snatched from his hands tossing him to the floor since he loosened his grip seconds too late, which earned a few more chuckles from her. Abruptly her foot loosened its pressure and the almost forgotten Jack fell to the floor with a dull thud. It seemed that he’d fallen unconscious. Charlie sprinted over to him; before he could lay a hand on him he was interrupted.

         “CLEAN THIS SHIT UP” she said in an overly loud tone, moving her foot to rest it on the unconscious shrunken boy. He ran back to the toilet paper and ripped off a jagged piece and ran back to the blood stained foot the size of his body. He frantically dabbed up the blood and returned several times to get a new sheet until he had a nice sized pile of pink tinged tissues.

         “Why doesn’t he just bring the roll with him…” Kev wondered, not even a little sympathetic.

         The only evidence of the blood was the faint trail of dry blood left. He started to pull his brother from under her foot till she once again halted him by pushing her foot down a little.

        “I know you can see that crap, finish your job…before I finish mine” she said, adding more pressure to Jack’s already beaten frame. After attempting to rub off the dry blood with tissues and looking up at Arctic who had adopted a look of indifference gave him no help, he finally decided to use his tongue. He licked between her third and fourth toes, around and under them, and down the trail of pink all the way to her heel which he spent a considerable amount of time on in, due to her forcing him to lift it up himself and clean the underside. This led to a hilarious five minute scene with him struggling with his face and chest area stuck under her foot as he struggled to get himself back into the open.

        When she finally tired of tormenting him she lifted her foot from both of them, inspected it and set it back down.

       “It’s about time you finished, I told you I was hungry didn’t?” she mockingly admonished him. He looked up at her and back to Jack who was still unconscious and breathing slowly through his blood spattered mouth.

        “Fine, go ahead and tend to that loser, I’ll use the downstairs  bathroom for today so recuperate and when I come back in here tomorrow morning you’d both better be in your positions, got that?”

        Charlie wearily nodded yes.

        “Good Mant, hehehe, get it? Man plus Ant makes a Mant” she choked out between laughs. “And make sure you get that blood up off the floor too.”

        “Well are you hungry or what?” she turned to Kevin.

        “Don’t worry it wont be human this time” she told him in response to his apprehensive stare.

        “Sure” he said still uneasy, hoping that this wasn’t some ploy to get HIM on the menu.

        She scooped him up and pushed him into her cleavage again. All he could feel were the vibrations of her bounding around the house, and all he could do was hope she’d keep her word..…..

End Notes:

O_o Well I hope you enjoyed, and please give me feedback guys Thanx.

Short Tour by ChompChomp
Author's Notes:

O_o Sigh.....I'm back with a short new chapter, for those of you who care.  As always reviews are appreciated and wanted. Thanks for Reading.  :)

          "So what would you like first, breakfast or the tour?" Arctic asked as she pulled Kev out of her cleavage.

           Kev was pretty hungry seeing as he hadn't eaten in days, but he wasn't too sure on her intentions for breakfast so he opted for the tour. "Tour" he said reluctantly.

          "You okay?"

          "Yeah, I'm fine"

          "If you say so" she said with some doubt on her face.

          "Well you've seen the bedroom so there's no point going back in there" she began, as she sat him on her right shoulder so he could get a better view. He grabbed a couple strands of her hair so as to refrain from falling to his death.

          "We're in the hallway as you can see" he was jostled around as she made a grand gesture. It really wasn't anything special in Kev's opinion. The walls were a pale blue with white molding and there were several portraits of desolate snowy scenes. There were a total of 5 doors including the one to the bedroom. Kevin guessed that the hallway stretched about 20 feet (it was hard to judge
size and length at his size) until it ended at what he guessed were the steps due to the sudden drop off (from his perspective, anyway).

           The doors were arranged in pairs directly across from each other, excluding the fifth, which was set closest to the steps. "Well you know that's the bathroom" she pointed to adjacent room. "So there are three mystery rooms then, whoopee" Kev said grumpily. (He always seemed to get cranky when he was hungry).

          "Well someone's real energetic." Arctic retorted sarcastically.

          "This one's the exercise room" she said as she walked to the next set of doors and turned to the one on the left. She opened it and took a couple steps in.  It was the same blue as the hallway and was furnished with some of the most high-tech equipment he'd ever seen. There was a chromed out stationary bike, a treadmill that looked more like something from star trek, a pair of what he guessed to be dumbbells (they looked more like bombs of some sort in his opinion), and a huge flat screen that he swore had to be 80 inches. There were other things in the room but he had no idea what they were. The only other thing he recognized was a huge grey exercise ball in the corner.

          "Wow" was all Kevin could muster.

          "Is that more sarcasm or genuine surprise that I hear?" Grinning as she looked to her shoulder.

          "Sur…...prise" he said slack jawed, not hearing the teasing tone to her voice.

          "Whoa, she's got to be loaded" Kev thought, as he absentmindedly surveyed the room.

          "Well there's not much to do in here......at your size anyway" as she had a laugh at his expense.

           "Oh ha ha ha, you’re too funny" he said snapping out of his stupor.

           "Sorry dude, don't get your panties in a bunch.....oh wait, you’re not wearing any" she burst into a fit of giggling that almost sent Kevin flying off her shoulder.

           "Got damnit watch what you’re doing you damn idiot" he yelled, gripping her hair as tight as possible.

           "Well let's get on with the tour Kevo" she said, stifling her laughter, and disregarding his comment.

           She made her way out of the room and slammed the door shut. The gust of wind that immediately followed succeeded in knocking him from his perch. He was blown forward and swung from her a strand of her hair, crashed straight into her throat, and tumbled onto her right tit.

          "Feels like one of those bouncy castle things" he thought as he stood up.

          "A little help here!" He yelled up to Arctic.

          She feigned ignorance to his situation. After 30 seconds of 'I'm ignoring you' he gave up and made his way towards the crease where her breasts met. He made his way to the top of the crevasse and wedged himself in waist deep. As soon as he settled in she immediately made for the adjacent door with no acknowledgment given to his predicament. She opened it up and he was faced with a room way more plush and luxurious than her own. It was painted a deep red that in all ways reminded him of fresh blood.

          There was also a thick sweet aroma that permeated every inch of the room that put him at ease and seemed to relax every muscle in his body. It smelled strangely familiar to him but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't put his finger on it. As Arctic walked further into the room Kev snapped out of his aromatic stupor and began to survey his surroundings.

          The first thing he noticed was the huge black lacquer king sized sleigh bed that was directly in the center of the room. It was covered in satin sheets and pillows that he could tell were meant to match the walls. Kevin noted that all in all it reminded him of a titan sized serving of red velvet cake and slowly but surely began to subconsciously lick his lips and lose himself to his fantasies.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed guys. Please review.  O_o

That Body..... by ChompChomp
Author's Notes:

New chapter will be up in a couple days most likely, If my girlfriend gives me time write anymore. sigh...... O_o

He could see her now (Keyaira that is) laying nude on the lavish satin expanse, arms stretched behind her head; seemingly basking in the radiance of her own power and beauty. Her midnight black hair blanketing the sides of her unequaled beautiful face. The red streaks interspersed with the black reminded him of the flames of hell, and he swore they had a fiery glow of their own. 

           Her eyes were closed, the lids covered by a faint rouge eye shadow.

           Her thick eye lashes seemed to sparkle and glitter as if they were forged from the stars themselves. 

            Her slightly upturned nose just as petite and perfect as he remembered, with the addition of a small (by her standards) diamond stud set into her left nostril. Although he thought she was perfect without the addition of the stud, in his mind it only increased her attractiveness.

            Her lush red lips were set into a slight smirk, the opal ring shining in the light. It seemed like she was in the middle of a sensual wet dream. If she was, he could only hope that his unworthy frame had something to do with her pleasure. Kevin wished that he could integrate himself into her mind if only just for a glimpse of what had her so aroused.

            His vision slowly flowed down to her perfect tanned chest, her double D's seemed to defy gravity as they set perfectly upon her chest, neither leaning in anyway. "Natural breasts at their best" he thought. Each was topped with an auburn areola capped with her pert 1 1/2 foot erect nipples that he knew he wouldn't be able to suck at his current size but he'd try (he'd sure as hell try).

           He could see himself now, climbing one of the plump mountainous 13 foot tall breasts. The flesh sinking beneath his feet, almost slipping off of the silky soft surface as he fights his way up till finally getting to a point where he could stand without worry. He'd stand triumphantly on her areola, the minuscule lumps of aroused flesh giving him an awkward footing. Bending to his knees he'd massage and nibble on the erect nipple half his height hoping to get some sort of reaction from her.

           As his imagination faded out he returned to his purveyance of her body.

           Her stomach region wasn't by any means toned or fat by any standards (the perfect curvy goddess in his opinion). Her belly button a plush fleshy cavern. He could see himself shrinking even more and climbing into it, being encompassed by her flesh, ears closed to all sound but the sloshing and gurgling of her stomach, maybe hearing the screams of some unlucky (or lucky if that's your thing) person deemed to be the latest sacrifice to his tan Nubian Titaness. 

           Her pussy was accentuated by her triangle of auburn pubic hair. It was like a dripping oasis on the desert plains of her sand colored body, with her tits acting as curvaceous pyramids on the horizon.

          "My Egyptian Goddess" he thought dreamily.

           Her nether lips were already plump and glistening, he swore she was already awaiting his caressing touch, his lustful kisses, his adoration and worship. Her labia were a full head taller than him.

          He wished he could thrust himself onto her cavernous slit, rubbing himself across her engorged lips as he lapped at her divine nectar once again.

          Once again He'd lost himself in his aggressive lust for Keyaira as he surveyed the expansive stretch of her curvy majestic legs. The insides of her thighs were a shade darker than the rest of her body as they curved back out from her gushing snatch. The curved walls of flesh seemed to go on forever. He likened them to a pair of sand dunes flanking a great river of blood (due to the color of the bed sheets).

           He wished he was standing between them walking along them brushing his hands against them as he periodically planted devoted kisses on her skin. The silky unblemished skin rolled on and on until they slimmed out at her ankles and the one part of the body Kevin had a particular uncontrollable affinity for, came into view.

FEET

          His pace quickened just at the thought of her peds. He slowly took in all parts of her feet starting with her right. His vision seemed to zoom in and time seemed to slow, and he took note of every minut detail of her feet.

          He noticed a slight pale pink scar along the inside of her right ankle. The mark seemed way out of place on Keyaira's perfect light caramel skin, which from afar would be unseen. Kev wondered to himself what in the world could have left a scar on this god of a woman, 'HIS' god of a woman. Not staying on that topic for long his brain began focusing on the images it was being overloaded with.

TOES

           He could feel a hard-on beginning to manifest but could do nothing about it (not that he necessarily wanted to), as he stared on. Her pinky toe was about 1/3rd the length of his body and was the first appendage to catch his eye as he stared on at its perfection. The deep red of the nail reminded him of the death of the shrunken woman at the teeth of Keyaira.

           He could see her puny form now, writhing and screaming futily till her unimportant grasp on life was abruptly wrenched loose by his Goddess. The memory made him both cringe and smile inside. He was still struggling with his feelings concerning the brief time he'd spent with Keyaira, and her blatant disregard for the lives of those she deemed lesser than herself.

          On one hand, her malicious tendencies shook him to his very core, but on the other, her aggressive nature, supernatural powers, and imposing behavior made her even more attractive than he already would've found her if she was a normal girl he'd met in public. Even though the thought of other people being killed right in front of him gave him the chills there was a piece of him that felt as though it was only right that they died on simple whims of the power hungry girl.

          She had him questioning his moral core. He'd never had these types of thoughts before. Now he was confused about the very type of person he was. Did he really find joy in other's demise, or was this some sort of mind control being used by Keyaira? He wouldn't put it past her, seeing as she had a great amount of super human abilities that he'd only ever heard of in comics and movies.

FLASH

          His muddled thoughts of morality were cleared away and replaced with the view of Keyaira's blood stained sole looming above him. 

 

End Notes:

Reviews always welcome. Thanks a million. o_O

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1556