Sexual Harassment by justice
Summary: You have been having trouble with your manager, Melissa, coming on to you at work. When you decide to go to her office and confront her about it, you shrink to a quarter of an inch when you touch the handle of the door. How will she notice you now and what will she do if she finds you?
Categories: Unaware, Butt Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 9267 Read: 213761 Published: June 14 2010 Updated: March 10 2013

1. Melissa goes from boss to giantess by justice

2. Along for the Ride by justice

3. Silent Hurricane by justice

4. Smells like progress by justice

5. Human Booger by justice

6. Breast Ex Machina by justice

7. Cleavage Catastrophe by justice

8. Pit Stop by justice

9. Grease Jungle by justice

10. Brace Yourself by justice

Melissa goes from boss to giantess by justice

You arrive to work as you do on most days and see that you and your boss, Melissa, are the only ones as the office...again. "Great" you scoff. She loves to schedule you on the slow days, so you two can be at the office all alone. It's no secret that Melissa has been getting a little too close for comfort and it has been getting the attention of your fellow employees.

You haven't been in the position to argue with her though because you were just hired on and you need this job to pay for college. Unfortunately, Melissa has been working for this furniture store for close to 15 years and there is no way that anyone will take your word over hers. You decided that the best way to deal with this is to confront her and hope that she stops.

As you make your way through the warehouse that you normally work, you picture yourself talking to the 40 year old woman and wondering how she will respond. She is by no means an ugly woman, but you think she is a bit old for you consider she could be your mom. "Hopefully she handles it well, because your sick of being under her thumb. You stop in your tracks for an instant. "....Under her thumb" you say as you shudder. "I just hope I don't get squashed."

You climb the stairs and prepare to enter her office. Before you open the door, you look through her window to find the buxom red head sitting at her desk, surfing the internet. She is wearing a blouse that seems to be struggling not collapse under the weight of her breasts, not to mention the chair that is being swallowed by her ample rear end. She has a few extra pounds on her, but you would never describe her as fat. You eyes climb up her face to her hair, where you notice she has recently cut her hair short and dyed it a darker red. She must really be trying to impress you today. "Oh well" you mutter. "Time to see if I get squashed or not." You reach for the door handle, only to feel a sharp shock as your vision fades.

You awake you find yourself lying on a massive field of pink carpet. "Where am I?" you wonder as you attempt to get back on your feet. You look at your surroundings and notice a massive wooden structure in front of you with windows that reach hundreds of feet into the air. There is a smaller black structure on the wood that has massive letters on it. M-E-L-I-S-S-A....holy shit! Thats Melissa's office. Did I...shrink? How could that have happend? You realize that you aren't going to figure anything out where your at. You need to get help...but...from Melissa? "Your screwed?" echoes in your head as you hold back the vomit trying to escape from your mouth. Two questions race through your mind; will she be able to see or feel me because i'm about a quarter of an inch tall and what will she do with me if she does find me?

Deciding that you don't have any other choice, you begin to run under the crack of her office door to be greeted by a massive figure stomping in your direction. Before you can scan the colossus, you are engulfed in shadow and see a black mountain falling towards you. You freeze in terror to watch this mass meet the ground just in front of you. The impact knocks you off of your feet and sends dirt and dust particles careening towards you. You get to your feet to find the titanic shoed right foot of Melissa three feet from your face.

Melissa was sitting as her desk daydreaming about the new kid and what she would do to his tight body if she could lock him in her office for a day. As her panties slowly began to dampen because of the storm of juices she had created, Melissa knocked her pencil off of her desk. Snapping out of her daydream, Melissa got up and walked around her desk to look for the pencil she had dropped. After walking towards her door, she stopped to look. She couldn't find it on the floor so she turned around and squatted down to look under her desk. "There it is!" she squealed finding her pencil. She simply snatched it up and made her way back to her desk.

"Whew, that was close!" you sighed. You took the moment to scan the figure in front of you and realized that it was Melissa! She was truly godlike and almost impossible to comprehend in size. The treads on the bottom of her open toed shoe were taller than you. You were as tall as her big toenail was thick...oh my god!!! Her feet...why do they smell so bad? You are bathed in the aroma of her sweaty toes. The sharp pungent odor watered your eyes and burn your nose. While you were dazed from the smell, the mammoth structure began to move again. You look up and scream, hoping she wasn't going to walk away. You try to look up to her face, but her mountainous breasts blocked the view.

Her right foot began to pivot and the entire figure reversed its position. You traded landscapes; moutains for two tightly compressed planets! Her ass seemed unimaginable, but there it was. It could consume you without a second thought. Melissa would be completely oblivious to the microscopic man that her ass had just made a snack. You were so wrapped up in your own thoughts that you didn't realize that the worst was happening. The sky was falling.

Melissa's ass was coming straight for you and there was nowhere to go. You tried to run backwards, but you tripped over your own feet. You were done for.The tight black work pants left nothing to the imagination, but her gargantuan ass was about to make sure you felt everything you saw. Suddenly, you feel the impact and everything goes black. The immense weight of her rear flesh smothers you and threatens to squeeze the life right out of you.

Just as you think your going to end up as a smear in the crack of your boss’ ass, you feel the pressure stop. You must be between her butt cheeks. You look to the left and right to confirm it and you see the planetary mounds of flesh surrounding you. You take a moment to breathe in and relax…GAAARRRHHH!!! That smell! The aroma of perfume bathes you, however the waves of air that Melissa is farting out are threatening to make you pass out. You close your eyes to keep them from burning, but you feel her hungry pulsing anus drawing you into its maw. You try to push away, but Melissa’s relax butthole is welcoming you inside. As your body is drawn halfway in, you feel her cheeks slam together and smother your legs. You feel as though her cheeks will rub your legs raw. Worse yet, her anal ring has tightened around you, squeezing the very life out of you. You are officially apart of Melissa’s wedgie. 

Along for the Ride by justice
Author's Notes:

How does it feel to be apart of your boss' fantasy?

Melissa continued to fantasize about her new employees delicious body. She could picture herself tying him down and using her tongue to map his entire body before consuming his thick member in her salivating mouth. All of this daydreaming only served to dampen her panties more and make the relief from her curvaceous behind hitting the chair, feel all the more welcome. Her senses seemed to be heightened, and she began notice and enjoy certain stimulations that would normally go unnoticed. Her bra lightly grazing her nipples, her panties gently rubbing against her clitoris, and her dress pants slowly entering her anal canal electrified the pleasure centers of her brain. She was in ectstacy.

The stench. Oh jesus, the stench is unbearable. Melissa's asshole is overwhelming your senses with her nauseating and pungeant odor. You still have inches, feet to you, of fabirc seperating you from contact with her  horrifying bowels, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. The pulsating entrance that slowly opens and closes behind you shakes the cavern that you are trapped in. The walls seem to shudder with every twist and contortion you make, as you violently struggle to release yourself from this prison. Unfortunately, your continuous descent reminds you of only one thing, you are hers now and there is nothing you can do about it.

Melissa couldn't wait. She was going to take this moment and use it to fulfill her private fantasy. Melissa gripped her pants from the top and pulled them up her body as high as they would go. The feeling was without compare, as she let out a animalistic moan as she felt her clitoris swell at her touch. Her pussy was continuing to flood with juices, while she gave herself a deep wedgie to continue this faux double penetration. She realized slightly, only to swiftly jerk her pants back up and continue to rub her womanhood. The friction alone was getting her off and she had no intent of stopping herself.

As you slowly sink past the anal ring, it becomes apparent that you are at the whim of massive middle aged boss. However, she is completely unaware that you are lost inside her wedgie...inside her ass. Worse yet, you realize that she may not want you out of there. Suddenly, your world is viciously rocked and you are thrust deeper into this hellish chasm. Blinded and burning from the odor, you could only prepare yourself for the end inside you boss, however you were quickly jerked back towards safety. Your hopes rising and a slight grin on your face, you prepare yourself for rescue. "She must have found me and realized I was inside her wedgie" you decide. Suddenly, you descend and realize that your hope of survival is gone because she must be masturbating...with you inside of her. Disgusted and hopeless, you prepare yourself to be grined into the inside of her asshole until you pass away. It is at this moment, covered in sweat, fecal matter, and fear that you find an unforseen hope.

End Notes:

What hope could there possibly be?

Silent Hurricane by justice

Melissa's entire body began to tense up in anticipation of her massive orgasm. Her clitoris grew and throbbed with every touch, dampening her already moist panties further. Her breathing became more intense, as slight gasps and moans escaped her maw. Her ass clenched and flex, causing her unusual, but welcome pleasure. All of her efforts came to fruition with one final upward thrust of her waistline. Her immense form shuttered and tightened, while the fluids of her cavernous vagina burst forth and flooded her panties. Suddenly, the feeling began to fade and her body collapsed onto her chair in a mess of flesh and ecstacy.

Your world is growing smaller as the walls around you continue to pulsate and tighten. The stench makes it impossible to gain your bearings, as you very skin burns from the sweat and nauxious fumes covering you. You struggle to release yourself, only to be answered with the sudden and destructive clench of your bosses anal canal. The air is crush out of your body and your eyes feel as though they will burst. Your vision is fading and it seems that you will meet your end in here. As your last breath escapes, the walls shake, then release your tiny form. Not wasting any time, you decide that you have to take this opportunity to escape.

With her mouth open and eyes closed, Melissa took an inventory of the sensations in her body. It all seemed very familiar, with the exception of a writhing in her anus that caused her hairs to stand on end. Deciding to handle this miniature nuisance in a familiar manner, Melissa pushed sharply to remedy the tickle in her asshole. A growl in her stomach indicates that success is not far away.

You struggle to find the exit, as you are too deep to see any kind of light source. You brush the sweat and fecal matter from your face and begin to feel along the walls. The fleshy, muscular walls give you no sense of direction, but reassure you that your senses are slowly retunring. It is at this point that you hear a growl in the distance. Not recognizing the sound, you take pause and observe your surroundings. The walls stiffen, though the constriction is not near the intensity it was before. The roar grows louder and more intense, until a slight wind brushes the putrid stench across your face. Your curiosity is sated by a gale storm throttling your body and lifting you off of the clothed flesh in this dungeon. The darkness turns to light, as you are pushed through the monolithic anus of Melissa and carried out of her ass by this warm hurricane. Your body lands on the carpeted surface of what must be her office chair. You breath a sigh of relief, elated by your survival, only to have inhaled Melissa's gasesous waste. Your throat swells and burns, while your body goes limp and laments breathing in your unaware boss' murderous fart.

Pfft. The slight whisper of Melissa's ass was only audible to her, but was just enough force to alleviate the sensation inside her posterior. With a slight wiggle of satisfaction, Melissa continues to enjoy the results of her hard work and decide how she wants to clean herself up.

Smells like progress by justice

The air, though still wreaking of your boss' anal tract, had vastly improve in quality. As a result, your vision was slowly recovering along with the rest of your senses. You wipe the remaining sweat and stench from your brow and survey your surroundings. To your disapointment, your view is has not changed much. A black, gelationus form looms over your miniscule body. This...could this really be Melissa's ass? As tight as it felt on the inside, you were surprised to see that there was so much mass on the outside. You attempt to search for an end to it all, but it appears as an unending wall, stretching in all directions. A clear division between her two globular ass cheeks appears directly in front of you as a reminder of the hell you recently escaped. Despite this, you have to get Melissa's attention and your options are limited; you have to climb. You approach the fleshy wall of ass, but are suddenly given pause when a massive ripple rolls down your boss' monolithic ass cheek. Every movement causes a wave to wash across her butt, making any thought climbing her ass seem less appealing. Unfortunately, you didn't have a choice. You cautiously move forward, grab a handful of warm flesh, and begin you climb.

Minor spasms rush through Melissa's posterior, giving ass cheeks a shake with every pass. Her fun was over, and it was time for her to get back work, however she could not continue her day looking as she did. Melissa investigated the mess and found the cum had leaked through her panties and onto her office chair.  "Fuck me" she muttered as she realized that the mess couldn't go unchecked. Melissa eyed some paper towel on the counter and left her seat to grab. The chair gave a slight groan when she stood up, as if relieved to be free of Melissa's voluptuous form. She returned to the mess on the chair ready to clean up the miniature swamp she had left behind.

Progress was slow, but you had made it quite a distance up this titan's mature form. You learned to brace yourself for every earthquake by grabbing two handfuls of or rear and burying your body into the inviting flesh. Your body ached, and the summit seemed impossible to reach, but you are determined to survive this goddess. As expected, another earthquake began to stir the landscape. You braced yourself, however the seismic activity was far more violent than the previous ones. As the quake intensified, your ears are assaulted an otherwordly, yet feminine growl. You could barely make out what was being said, but you had no doubt that the migraine inducing audio came from the mouth of your boss. Finally, the tremors become too much and you lose your grip. You begin to plummet back to the surface of the chair, as the mountain of Melissa begins to rise. You prepare yourself for the end, only to find yourself greeted by an unknown substance. It felt like diving into a lake of pudding, that smelled like anything but. You momentum slows to a halt and you find yourself swimming in the unmistakable scent of sex. Your arms flail and twist in an attempt to find the surface, while you slowly choke on the thick, creamy substance. At last, you are greeted by fresh air, but find that you are completely unable to traverse through this swamp. You know exactly what it feels, tastes, and smells like, but you have no idea how Melissa's cum could have been here! Ignoring that, you couldn't comprehend how small you must be for a simple orgasm to be the size of a lake! You look to the sky to see the lights of Melissa's office, however the room slowly goes dark as a monstrous form approaches. You peer upwards hoping to find your boss' eyes looking back into yours, however her heaving bosom makes it impossible to see her face. The goddess began to lean over to inspect your new enivronment, and slowly revealed the face of your abuser; Melissa. Her face grew closer and closer until you could no longer see her entire portrait. In fact, you appeared to be only inches away from this middle-aged woman's nose.

Melissa press her face close to the mess on her chair. She carefully inspected, and even marvelled at her work. A mischievious smirk drew across her lips, as she found that her curiosity was still active. The scent of her womanhood brushed her senses during her prior session, but she wondered if her hygiene was up to par. Melissa inhaled slightly and absorbed the essence of her juices. "Not bad" she thought, ignoring the pugent odor that scent some poor men cross-eyed.

The pores on this mammoth woman were large enough for you to trip on, and did little to hide the makeup she caked on this morning. You sat awaiting rescue, as she must find you at this range. You expect to find a giant eyeball confront you, in the same vein of the Jurassic Park film. Unfortunately, you were presented with a cavern lined with thick, black hairs, and webs of snot and mucous dangling on the vines of hair. The walls of this cavern quickly wrinkle, singaling the echoing snort of this redheaded  giantess. Your body is ripped violently from the bog of Melissa's cum and is propelled into the labrynth of your boss' nostril. The world darkens and your body is lashed by the thick branches of nose hair. Your concerned about being pulled into her sinuses and being smothered, but your luck has changed and you are stopped by a colleciton of snot in Melissa's right nostril. Your body is immediately paralyzed as you attempt to fight off the mucous from slowly drowning you. You scream for help, only to have your mouth filled with her snot and choke any hopes of being rescued.

Human Booger by justice

The flood of snot is relentless and keeps your body motionless. The salty, thick taste of Melissa's snot fills every open orifice on your body, with your mouth taking the worst of it. You cough and gag, trying to clear the vile substance from your airway, but your efforts are meaningless. You lay in the darkness of this middle aged woman's nostril, drowning in her snot, expecting the end to come soon. As the light begins to fade on your world, you feel a trunk of nose air and grab it with all of your might. You pull your body from the tar-like substance and attempt to relieve yourself from the dungeon of snot Melissa has encased you in. You body body slowly rises from the swamp of mucous to be greeted by a gale force wind. Every breath that Melissa takes, threatens to throw your puny form into her sinuses and into a far more dangerous realm. You tighten your grip on your saving nose hair, and doible your efforts to free yourself quickly. All that remains is freeing your legs from this horrible bog. You prepare for one last heave, and feel your legs escape the iron grip of the titan's fluids. However, your lucky branch seems to have become a casualty during your efforts, as it has been ripped from the wall it resided in.

A slight tickle rolled acrossed Melissa's congested nose, but she thought little of it. She was due to clip her nose hairs, as they could become quite unwieldly. She was still focused on the aroma of her cum and paid little attention to outside distractions. However, a sharp sting attacked her nostril and caused her eyes to water. This sensation garnered her full attention. Her natural reaction was to rub her nose to alleviate the pain. She could feel the snot gather on her nose hairs, as it became a full fledged booger that may be in dire need of her rescue.

Your brief drop through her nostril was cut short by your quick reflexes. You grab ahold of a nearby tower of hair and gather your senses. The walls are covered with the same creamy slime you were trapped in before, making you more excited about your current position. As you took time to think about your next course of action, you lost your focus when the wall of your cavern crashed into you; smothering and drowning you at the same time. The pressure was intense, but the walls were forgiving in their attack. the familiar feeling of being trapped in a quagmire of snot returned as you were compressed into a ball of yellow snot. You were trapped in a colossal booger making travel impossible. How were you going to get out of here.

Melissa's nose was irritating her, so she decided to investigate herself. With no workers around, she treated herself to a nose pick. Her pointer finger penetrated her nostril and hunted down the annoyance in her nostril. After a small amount of exploration, she had found the culprit. The booger latched onto her finger and signal that it was ready to be removed. Melissa pulled her finger out of her nose, eager to see what prize she had found.

Your prison began to shake violently and found itself being ripped from its home inside this woman's nose. You feel the towering hairs lash you once more, as you tumble out of this tomb. The light blinds you, revealing the outside world and your diminutive stature. The cool air rushes across your face, however it slowly because more humid. The refeshing breeze that signified safety, has been replaced with a humid, musk that reeks of coffee and morning breath. It was hardly breathable and was making you nautious. As your vision slowly returned, you open your eyes to find two deep red mountains infront of you. These figures shimmered in the light and appeared glossy and moist. A small crack between them revealed an endless descent thar produced the stench you have been noticing. Your only thought....lips. These are Melissa's lips, and you are so small that you can't even see past them. Your demise inside Melissa's mouth is only inches away.

The golden ball of nose gold rested upon Melissa's finger. No larger than a bead, she brought the potential snack closer to her face. Her eyes looked left and right to spot any witnesses. There was no one in sight. One thought crossed her mind as she brought the booger closer to her salivating maw....snack time!

Breast Ex Machina by justice

Your struggle against your prison seems hopeless as the gelationus prison is slowly stiffening, but you can't give up. As you work to free your arms, you notice the enormous red lips begin to stir. The twin form attempt to separate, though the dried saliva on each rounded slope adheres them to one another. With a swift jerk, the glue gives way, allowing an entrance to hell to open before you. The moisture in the air seems to increase dramatically, soaking your form in the mist of Melissa's saliva. You are petrified at the sight of your boss' god-like maw, though are shaken from this fear when you witness the features inside this cave. A pink, whale-sized figure slithers inside of Melissa's mouth. The figure is coated in spit, that oozes and drips from its form. You gaze upward, at the row of dull and yellow tinted teeth. At this size, it is possible to see every imperfection, but you were certain normal sized people could even see the rotten chunks of food clinging to the crevices in her teeth. A boulder of chewed torilla and lettuce allows gives you another perspective on just how small you are. You could be crushed under that disgusting ball of food! A sudden wake up call, gives your senses an opportunity to take in another threat. A wave of Melissa's breath crashes against you, blowing your hair back and watering your eyes with its stench. The smell of midnight taco bell, a six pack, and 8 hours of sleep covers your body. The smell is so horrid and intense, that it is causing your throat to swell and burn with every inhale. You are choking on the stench, and realize that you have little time to left before you suffocate on her torturous odor, or become are thrown into the hellish dungeon of her mouth. You struggle, as you are slowly transport towards the threshold of doom. You continue to loosen yourself and find success freeing your arms thanks to the sudden addition of humidty. Your legs follow, but you have no escape to run to. This seems like your final destination.

Melissa tongued the inside of her mouth, trying to wash away the taste of her midnight snack of taco bell and beer. The combination had admittedly made her a bit nautious, and she was eager to settle her stomach with any kind of sustinance. Her lips slowly pry open, as she allows her gas chamber of a mouth to release it's fumes. However, the anticipation of her golden snack and the shifting of her body could sent a message to her stomach that would be quickly answered with a sudden outburst.

You sit atop this flesh tower of your boss' index finger awaiting your death, when a growl escapes from the bowels of Melissa. The growl turns into a deafening roar, accompanied by a ferocious wind that launches your body from its perch. The belch had dazed you and made you quite complacent with any fate you would be sure to meet. You were so hazy and disoriented that you barely noticed your descent had slowed. You had a sudden feeling of warm and comfort, as though you were diving into a soft bed after a long day. You smile at the thought of this reprieve, however you were awaken when you attempt to readjust your arms. They were pinned to your sides by a pair fleshy wall, that had a slight covering of moisture on them. You struggled to release yourself, and instead found yourself brushing your face against the pair of mountains. Your mouth filled with the fluid, and felt a familiar taste of sweat fill your mouth. There was little light in this prison, but you could make a figure above you. Your eyes squinted to adjust, only to find that you were looking at the underside of Melissa's chin. Oh god!

BLLLLUUUUHHHHHH! The foul air burst from Melissa's mouth, causing her to grimace at the taste. She quickly brought her focus back to her treat, and tossed onto her eager tongue. As she sucked on her snack, she took a look at the clock and saw that she would need to clean up soon. Customers would be arriving soon and she was still a mess. She moved her massive form towards a spare change of pants, but felt a slight tickle between her massive breasts. She peered down between them, but knew she would have little hope of finding anything between them. "Good luck, little crumb. You won't see daylight for a long time!" She laughed as she gave her mammaries a gentle shake of approval.

Cleavage Catastrophe by justice

Set adrift in this sea of flesh, otherwise known as your boss’ heaving bosom, you struggle for survival anyway you can. The rhythmic, yet tortuous swaying of Melissa’s chest ensured that your entire body would feel the pressure coming from each of her colossal breasts. As the pressure shifted from one side to the next, you could feel a slight relief that would be followed by a relentless pressure. Your body sinks into the mountain of flesh, as if consumed by her entire boob, and are greeted by the palpable heat coming
from this enclosure. For a moment, your body feels completely weightless as your body is completely swallowed by the flesh of a single enormous breast. You gasp for air, only to choke on the sweat and salty, putrid air that remains in this flesh. You are then ripped from your prison and thrown into the adjacent mass of flesh, repeating the process once more. Every step this giantess takes, will send your insignificant form for a hellish ride.

The gentle laugh jiggle of her mounds gave Melissa some amount of relief, as the itch seemed to settle. Content with her results, she continued the process of gathering her change of clothes. As Melissa prepared to changed, she was almost certain she could feel that speck return to tease her cleavage. She could hardly concentrate with this sensation bouncing in the depths of her cleavage. “All right little crumb, you win! Momma’s gonna come in and find you!” growled playfully, as she stopped and raised her hand above her
mammoth tits.

Light was nonexistent, and your endless cycle titanic chest pummeling, hand beaten the senses out of you. It was then that your vicious cycle ended and you were placed at rest, bound by the flesh in this unforgiving canyon. The pressure had been unimaginable, but was slowly becoming tolerable. You heated, slimy walls slowly lighten their grip and allow the faintest increase of brightness to enter your torment. The light gives you a sense of hope, though it is removed the moment enormous probes entered the fray. The massive nails of Melissa’s pierce the divide and search for your impossibly tiny form. You attempt to latch onto this unpredicted savior, as a hope of extraction. You reach towards these fingernails while staring in awe at this monolithic Moses parting the great seas of flesh, as though he were God herself. The separation has its rewards, though they are extremely brief. Melissa must be tired of searching for you and is removing her incomprehensible digits. This would mean that the walls of flesh would be released, giving way to their terrible wrath. The walls began to spring back to their original position and draw closer to one another. The concluding impact would provide enough concussive force to damage your eardrums and deliver a devastating concussion. "CRRRRACCCKKKK!” the mountains collided with the force of Thor’s hammer,
leaving you motionless. The ocean of breast flooded your senses, making you venture through its seas once more.

Melissa scratched and rubbed her cleavage, looking to destroy or torture the crumb that would trouble her. As she smirked, she smelled her hand, and became aware of the stale stench between her breasts. She would be due for a shower, but her work day was incredibly long. With this in mind, she began to change into her spare pair. “It’s been a while since I have worn you, so it might take a little coaxing!” “Don’t worry, they all want give in me eventually!” she purred as she spoke to her pants in this eerie fashion. With her message delivered, Melissa began the arduous process of wrapping these puny pants around her dominating figure. The thickness of her legs and posterior would make this feat near impossible, but worth it to this shallow middle-aged  predator.

You gather your senses, and recover from the titular haymaker. The world was settling, though an audible roar penetrated the walls of your voluptuous hell. You decide that it’s time to struggle again. No one will find you in here, especially the owner of this mountainous landscape. You shake and squirm with no progress being made. Your arms are pinned, but you don’t give up hope. Suddenly, waves of flesh batter you miniature form and threaten to vibrate you into a pulp. The shaking tosses you about Melissa’s cleavage, sending you up the crevice that threatened to bury you. You focus on staying in one piece, while you rise to the top of this erupting divide. Light slowly pours in, until you have finally found daylight at the top. You are sent airborne, only to land on a land mass that feels like no other surface you have experienced. The ground gives, and threatens to consume you tiny body like quicksand. However, the softness is covered in a silky, yet gently wrinkled surface. You try to stand, but the vibrations are too fierce and cause your miniscule form to bounce across the surface. You are thrown from your flesh dungeon across the exterior of you boss’ breasts. You are ecstatic with the results, until you find yourself taking an unexpected bounce. You are not headed away from the dangers of this colossal woman; but back into them. The tone and color of this goddess’ skin has remained constant throughout your entire journey; with the exceptions of certain orifices. However, this area has black stalks, that glistened with a familiar fluid. The skin tone has brightened slightly, seeming pale in comparison. The ground seems treacherous, as it resembles the dunes of an endless desert, with the unforgiving vegetation of an expansive forest. You are propelled into your next destination, and land with the same finesse as an insect would land on fly paper.

With several labored pulls and jerks, Melissa’s new pants stretched across her bulbous behind. She had been pulling so hard, that her grip on her pants had slipped and caused her hands to fly upwards. The shirt she had been wearing was already tight, and did very little to cover any part of her arms. When raised, her arms caused the cloth of her top to retreat to her torso and leave her armpits completely bare. The sudden jolt from her arms was accompanied by a slight nuisance in one of her underarms. Melissa
instinctively lower her arms, smothering the injury in hair, stench, and flesh. She decides that she must have pull out an armpit hair, that accompanied the field of hairs left unkempt. Melissa took a moment to admire herself in the mirror and give her fantasy an epilogue. She stared at her thick figure, her enormous booty in particular, and thought “I can’t wait to give that boy a tour of a real woman!” “I just hope that little boy doesn’t get…overwhelmed by how much woman he will have to handle.” She cooed roughly at the thought, and gave herself a spank.

Pit Stop by justice

Your body is splayed across this new surface; fastly secured by some kind of organic adhesive. The light of the giantess' world overwhelms your vision, though the various fluids that have assaulted your eyes haven't helped either. You struggle to make out your surroundings, as the foilage is thick and seemingly endless. Though your memory still serves you and you recall the dangers of breathing on this goliath, you have no choice but to catch your breath. The consequences are, once again, severe. The air is so thick, that you feel as though you are chewing it. You can barely derive oxygen from this fog, as the humidity is vicious as it was in Melissa's asshole. You are desperate for air and struggle to inhale, but your body is concious of the putrid stench this landscape is emitting. Worse yet, a steady flow of moisture is pouring over your body, drowning you in what seems to be this monster's most abundant resource; sweat. The salty taste, and nauseating odor are unmistakable and have made themselves very familiar with you throughout this ordeal. You struggle to stay consious, but the lights are fading. You try to wipe your face, but your arms and legs are stuck to this surface, with no signs of escape. You collect yourself and double your efforts to maintain concious. If an opportunity arises, you don't want to miss it because you passed out. Despite your determination, the lights are still dimming. However, the impending darkness is not a result of your senses.

Melissa lower her arms and felt a slight tickle as the miniature forests in her armpits brushed against her flesh. The sensation intrigued the middle-aged temptress, causing her to endulge in a slight rubbing to savor the sensation. She was so hungover from last night, that she forgot to clean up this morning. Her normal routine of showering, brushing her teeth, and deoderizing had been ignored, leaving her with a stench few would dare to breath. However, Melissa's nose inhaled deeply, and her unshakable confidence did the rest. "Time to give these lucky shits something to fantasize about." Melissa smirked as she took one last look in the mirror. "The only little man with a chance of getting close to me is my favorite employee." Melissa tossed her greasy hair and walked to the work room downstairs.

The darkness begins to consume you, as the sky turns into a falling jungle of twisting black vines. You brace yourself for impact and a deep breath. You feel an immense and unbearable pressure on all sides of your body. Oxygen ceases to exist and the amount of sweat doubles as though a dam broke inside the armpit of your enormous boss. You panic and scramble to come up with some sort of plan. Your head is the only part of your body that you can move, and movement is limited severely. Fortunately, that may be all you need. You face brushes against a coarse stalk, that is currently pressed across your body. The roots of this tree are currently residing next to your head and close enough to reach. You wiggle and squirm your head to travel through the unrelenting flesh and find your mouth press across this demonic tree. With your last ounce of strength you bite at the root and pull with all of your might.

'FUCK!!!" Melissa moaned as she realized that you weren't at work yet. She hated waiting, and was devising a special kind of torture for her little toy for delaying her fun. "Maybe I can make him clean my personal bathroom." Melissa giggled. "He can do it shirtless so I can get a show while my new pet suffers." A slight pinch in her armpit drew her attention away from her daydream briefly. She brought her thick fingers towards her underarm to extract the pain. Melissa felt the irritated area and decided that is must be an infected hair. She grasped the hair and gave a quick tug dislodging it and putting it between her thumb and forefinger.

Suddenly, your hope was renewed by a rush of light and fresh air. Melissa had lifted her arm up. The thrashing you had taken from the double-sided jungle left you bruised and beaten, but alive. More than that, it seemed that this titanic woman had noticed your efforts and was rescuing you. The monstrous digits of her thumb and forefinger were coming to extract you. They stopped short at the tip of the hair, however and grasped it tightly. The violent moverments of Melissa have caused your prison to give way and allow you the use of your arms. Realizing that this may be your only escape, you grab onto the hair and take flight as this goddess removes the hair in a single tug. The vibrations were immense and you were terrified of losing your grip. However, you mange to keep hold and are rushed through the air. Unfortunately, you are greeted by a familiar and horrifying sight.

Melissa brought the rogue hair in front of her lips and aloud for a quick sentencing. "So you are the one annoying me." she laughed. "Normally, I don't blow anything that bothers me this much, but I'll make an exception for you." With that, Melissa lifted the hair up and released a gust of air from between her voluptuous lips. The hair took flight high above the deranged woman and began to descend slowly. The hair swayed and drifted in the wind, though its target would not be far. The familiar fiery red hair and collection of grease would act as its landing pad, with the hair's miniscule passenger arriving at his destination on his monlithic boss' scalp.

Grease Jungle by justice

It seems that you have landed on Mars. The last thing you remember is being rushed in front of the gelatinous mountains, you can only assume were Melissa's bulbous lips. Suddenly, you were blasted to light speed by hurricane winds. You awoke to find yourself surrounded by enormous red stalks that grew endlessly. As you bring your eyes down the monstrous tree, you find the roots quickly turn brown before they enter the flesh colored ground. You make your way towards a stalk to examine it closer, only to find that you structure is eerily familiar to the prison you escaped moments ago. The rough bristles of the tree scrape your hand, however it leaves behind a slick substance that is reminiscent of...of...Crisco? Disgusted by your new discovery, you quickly attempt to remove the gel from your hands. While removing the substance from your hands, you lose focus and trip. As you fall to the ground, you are greeted by a soft, heated earth that pads your landing. Unfortunately, your entire body is now covered in this organic grease that seems to cover this entire landscape. You attempt to recover your footing to escape this grease trap, however you continue to slip and fall to the ground again and again. You were just a kid in an amusement park; making a mess in this slime and falling all over yourself. This may have been a funny experience; fun even. However, an ominous quaking began to spread across the surface of your new vaction spot. Then the sky began to fall.

Melissa bounced down the stairs and made her way to the main floor. Her mind was still focused on the sexual tortures she would create for her favorite employee, until she was brought back to reality by a customer knocking on the front door. Melissa saw the distraught customer on the other side of the glass door, and wondered why this bitch was so pissed. The blonde middle-aged customer stared daggers at Melissa, while crossing her arms underneath of her immense bosom. Her teenage daughter stood beside her, dressed in well worn and dampened workout attire. As the woman's daughter pressed her face against the glass to peer inside, Melissa bellowed "Get you face off the damn glass, brat!" "We don't open until...30 minutes ago...oh shit." Melissa mumbled as she realized the mistake she made. "Oh well, they can wait!" she laughed. Melissa slowly meandered to the door prentending to be concerned with other work, as the customers waited. The teen grew impatient and screamed "hurry up lady!" Melissa savored wanted to toy with them a bit longer and decided to be ignorant to the young athlete's words. With a tilt and scratch of her head, Melissa replied "I can't hear you!"

Five skyscrapers composed of flesh were bearing down on your position, threatening to crush your insignifigant form. You had no time to run, and braced yourself for the worse. Fortunately, the earthquake became more violent and forced the entire ground to incline sharply. Your tiny form slid acrossed the greased plane, giving your entire body new shiny coat. Your body slams into the multitude of trees rooted into the flesh. Your descent has cleared you of one danger, however it was evident that another would follow. The ground would end soon, and you needed to be ready. As expected, you see a clearing approaching that would signify the end of this jungle. You reach for a red stalk to latch onto, but the grease makes it impossible to hold on. Instead, you fall swiftly towards the ground. Your eyes search through the thick film of grease that covers them, hoping find some safety to cling to. Unable to process objects at this speed, you find yourself crashing into an alien surface, that is different than any you have experienced thus far. Your body tumbles and slides down the flesh colored landscapes, ricochetting off of the walls and ramps and into the next twisting path. You see miniature hairs, similar to grass, that serve to slow you movement. Bits of white and yellow crusted boulders begin to gather as you continue down this warped path. Eventually, your body comes to a halt and you find yourself dangling precariously on a ledge with two very different sights to behold. On one side, you have the dangerous and colossal world that has shunned your miniature form. Behind you, there lies a cave that is as daunting as scaling the Grand Canyon. You contemplate your choices, thinking that you have plenty of time to collect your thoughts.

Melissa smirked at the fools standing before her. Despite her obvious disdain for customers, Melissa thought they would be fun to walk on for her morning amusement. She unlocked the door ready to cut this woman and her snack of a daughter down to size. As soon as the lock twisted, the mother heaved and through the door open. Melissa watched as she stormed into the building intent on letting the manager know how displeased she was. The woman approached Melissa and began to list her grievances. Melissa promptly leaned against a nearby chair and began to check her nails. This obvious sign of disrespect only caused the woman to become more enraged and lash out. The mother walked to the side of Melissa and screeched in her ear "ARE YOU LISTENING!' Melissa was visibly stunned both by the woman's actions and by the pain in her ear canal. On reaction, she shoved her massive digits into her ear drum to relieve the pain, while she gathered her thoughts.

The cave terrified you for a number of reasons, but namely it was because you had no idea where you were. That could be any orifice and you wouldn't know until it was too late. You turned the other way to look for a way to climb down this mountain of a woman, only to find two enormous lips you hadn't seen before. You examined the pink surface of these massive specimens, only to have them viciously spread apart and releaed a gale force wind of coffee breath and a screech that rang your ears. Your body was thrown into the cave of Melissa and was quickly glued to the floor. The ground shook with the vibrations of the new giantess' voice and sent you to all fours. Before your hands hit the ground, they travel through a substance that is unmistakbly heated wax. Your hands hit the ground and will move no further. Its as though you have sunk your body into quick dry cement made out of another horrible substance created by this middle-aged monolith's body. You stuggle to pull yourself free from the yellow adhesive, as your body could be encased in this swamp forever. Not content at making the inside of Melissa's ear your tomb, you pull yourself from this ear wax with all of your might. Just as you feel yourself make progress, you see the light at the end of the tunnel disappear. Something is coming in here, and it could crush you if you don't take action. You take one more look at this putrid wax and decide that it may be your only refuge. You dive in and wait for the massive structure to pass over you.

Brace Yourself by justice

Exhausted from your previous efforts to free yourself, you
realize you had no chance of traversing this bog of wax. The loss of light in
this cave leaves you with only the feeling of warm congealed paste swallowing
your legs and the sound of the flesh structure scraping against the walls of
the cave. Seeing no other option, you take a deep breath and immerse yourself
in this cave’s filth. Your senses become useless, and you wait for the pressure
of the beast to pass. When the creature finally overtakes your body, you feel
pressure that feels similar to an obese girl landing on your back. The air is
forced out of your body and you gasp in your moment of weakness. Stopping yourself
before the sludge fills your lungs; you were unfortunate enough to fill your
mouth with the bitter and repulsive slime of Melissa’s inner ear. The
combination of the taste, pressure, and lack of oxygen cause you to panic. You
can’t wait for the calloused monster to pass and begin thrashing to get out of
this quagmire! To your horror you realize that you are unable to move. The
substance has consumed you and will not let you go. Despite feeling the monolith
receding from your tomb, your main concern is the merciless hold this swamp has
on you! Despite struggling, your world begins to fade. Before you lose consciousness,
you feel a jarring motion by the beast. It felt as though…it was…digging…



The ringing in her ear caused Melissa to instinctively press
her enormous digits into her ear to soothe the pain. The verbal attack from
this customer infuriated Melissa, filling her mind with fantasies of crush this
insignificant woman beneath her. Not one for measured responses, Melissa gave a
reply of her own. She approached the middle-aged woman, towering over her, and
began to share her fantasies in vivid detail with her. “Awfully big talk, from
a woman small enough to be my sex toy.” Melissa guffawed. “You keep talking to
me like that, and I’ll make you feel as small as you are!” Then, Melissa caught
a glint of light coming from the teenage girl’s braces. She removed a small
ball of wax from her ear and turned her attention toward the miniature athlete.
“Oh and I can have all kinds of fun with you, speck!” Melissa cooed “You’ll fit
in…very nicely.” With that, Melissa flicked the ball of wax at the gaping mouth
of the young jock.



Air rushed into your lungs, reviving you suddenly. You are
moving at such a speed that the world around you is giving you CPR. The
velocity of your wax vessel makes it impossible to make out your destination,
but you once again feel the light of the world dimming. Suddenly, your shuttle
crashes and you are plastered in some sort of valley. To your surprise the
opposing walls of this valley are made of completely different material. One
seems to be an organic off-white wall full of imperfections and small yellow
stains, while the other is comprised of some sort of metallic substance. You
struggle and squirm to release yourself, but the wax is far too strong. At this
moment, you stop moving at gaze forward at the colossal figures in front of
you. No more than a hundred yards away are two mountains orbs of flesh that are
squeezing against one another and spilling out of their cloth confinements.
Despite the enormity of these monsters, they seemed familiar. Every freckle,
pore, and wrinkle was a part of a landscape you had battled with earlier. That…must
be Melissa’s gargantuan cleavage! Realizing that you had escaped your torturer,
you began to celebrate. However, another question entered you mind soon after; “Where
am I now?”



>The sensation of ear wax landing in her braces was
completely ignored by the indignant teenager, practically had to climb Melissa’s
chest to get in her face. “When I’m done with you, you’ll just be a red stain
between my toes!” The girl screamed while wading through Melissa. Melissa
smiled at the girl’s bravado and began to reach out at the girl. The girl’s
mother was quick to grab her and pull her away. Dejected, the mother took her
enraged daughter of the store and tried to talk her down. While talking, her
mother noticed Melissa’s gift wedged in her daughters braces. “Oh my god, that
is disgusting!” the woman screeched. “What is it?” asked her daughter as she
began investigating her braces with her tongue. Sure enough, she found the
miniature ball of wax wedged in her teeth and stormed back into the store.



A flurry of motion and humid gusts of wind rush passed you.
The air in this dungeon is obviously stale and the walls seem white with froth.
Your observations were cut short however, when a bellow of indiscernible sound
breached your eardrums. The low pitch tones shook you and reminded you of when
Melissa was…talking…earlier.  The heavy
breathing, massive white stalagmites, and the familiar deafening sound. You
were in another mouth, but whose?!? You begin your struggle anew, not wanting
to become someone’s snack, but your effort is interrupted. A pink wave of
saliva drenched flesh swarms your field of vision and begins to smother you.
Gasping for air between swallowing copious amounts of this giantess’ spit, you
struggle to make sense of what is happening. Then, you feeling you prison
relent and you are free…sort of. Your body adheres to the massive tongue and
you are moved towards the exit of the cave. There, you find a pool of saliva
gathering as you are thrown directly into it. Like a spider wrapping its
victim, you too are spun rapidly and encased in this foul substance. Nauseous
and unable to make sense of what is happening; your world slows down as you are
pressed on both sides by the lips of this cave. You have a clear view of the
outside world and see that you are heading back inside the store. “What? No,
no, go the other way!” you helplessly scream as the giantess mouth carries
towards a familiar menace of yours. Just as you make out Melissa’s face, you
are propelled from you prison and are launched into this mountainous devil. The
world flies by until you meet a pale wall of flesh head first. You expect a
hard landing; however you are met with little resistance. Once again, encased between
two walls of flesh, you have a familiar feeling. “Where am I?” you wonder. “I
feel like I’ve been here before, but something isn’t quite right.” You body is
slowly consumed, leaving little oxygen in the dunes of Melissa you are residing
in. The sound of squelching and digesting can be heard, while the smell of
sweat and stale saliva overwhelms you. You need to get your bearings and move
quickly!



“You bitch!” Melissa growled as the mucous of the teenage
girl hit her exposed stomach. The teenager sprinted out of the store before
Melissa could pounce. Stuck with the cleanup, Melissa used her hand to wipe
around the targeted area though she was too lazy to clear out the mess inside a
tiny fold on her stomach. “I’ll get when I shower next” she thought as she made
her way to a nearby recliner. Needing time to cool off, Melissa reclined in her
chair and began to relax. Suddenly, she heard a door open in the back and
noticed that some employees had come by to pick up their checks…
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1692