Giantess Jessica and Me by Malaka
Summary: A diminutive man gets more than what he wished for when he meets a supertall supermodel.
Categories: Body Exploration, Young Adult 20-29, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 12170 Read: 141946 Published: December 31 2010 Updated: February 07 2011
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Malaka

2. Chapter 2 by Malaka

3. Chapter 3 by Malaka

4. Chapter 4 by Malaka

5. Chapter 5 by Malaka

6. Chapter 6 by Malaka

7. Chapter 7 by Malaka

8. Chapter 8 by Malaka

Chapter 1 by Malaka

I’m Andy Parker, twenty-six years old, and at first I might sound just like any other guy. I’ve got brown hair and brown eyes and I’m usually clean-shaven. I’m a bit on the skinny side: though I eat quite a lot and exercise whenever there’s time, it seems to have little effect. Also, I’m 2’ 3” tall.

 

That’s right; I measure a grand total of 27 inches from head to toe. So I’m a midget, but every part of me is completely in proportion to the rest of me, almost as if I were a regular person who’d been shrunk down in size. I weigh seven pounds and two ounces, and my height and weight have remained unchanged since I was eighteen. Naturally, my mom and dad had lots and lots of doctors examine me, but there was nothing anyone could do. I would just have to go through life less than half as tall as everyone else. There are worse things than that, I’m sure.

 

My parents were of course very protective of me. They kept me out of school and had me taught at home. I wasn’t allowed to go outside on my own, and I certainly didn’t have any friends throughout my childhood. The only people I talked to on a regular basis were all family members, apart from the two or three teachers who homeschooled me.

 

When I turned eighteen, my dad promised me he’d try and find a job for me, but nothing came of his promise. We both thought that it was best that I stayed with my parents as long as it was possible. However, it didn’t turn out so well. Mom and Dad both died in a plane crash just as they were returning from a vacation in Europe. I was living with my grandpa at the time, and when I heard the sad news I felt as if my life was well and truly over.

 

Of course, it wasn’t over, and, seven years later, I’m still living with my grandpa. He’s become a bit strange in his old age, and sometimes he doesn’t appear to recognize me, so he and I don’t talk much. I hardly ever go to his house, since I live in a small building near the fence in the backyard, which used to be a tool shed. It now contains my bed, my clothes cupboard, my computer, a TV, and all sorts of other stuff that makes my life easier. My parents did leave me quite a bit of money, but it won’t last forever, and I don’t want to keep asking my grandpa to buy me food and things. I’m still looking for a job, preferably one which involves writing articles or stories, something I consider myself pretty good at.

 

I do my own shopping, mostly at a grocery store near the corner of the block, run by an old couple who know me and are always eager to help me. I keep my head down when I walk, avoiding the staring eyes of all the giants who pass me by. I usually wear little kids’ clothes (they’re the only things that remotely fit me, though even clothes for a two-year-old are way too big for me), and wear a cap on my head, so most people who see me think I’m a little boy, out shopping for his mom, or something like that.

 

Except for one particular group of people. A group of neighbourhood boys, aged fourteen to sixteen, like to hang out in the street which runs behind my place. It’s a very quiet street, so it’s an ideal place to ride around with bikes, or play soccer. The first time one of them saw me was when he accidentally kicked his soccer ball in my direction. It hit me in the stomach and knocked me over. The boy came up to me to see if I was hurt. I tried to leave quickly, but it wasn’t quickly enough. He saw that I was no ordinary ‘kid’, grabbed hold of me, and took me against my will, to show me to his friends.

 

Since then I’ve dreaded the thought of walking that street again. The gang of teenage boys always seemed to be there, waiting for me, as if they had nothing better to do. Even the shortest one among them was more than twice my height, and many times my wait. I couldn’t outrun them, and, for many months, I endured a weekly session of humiliation, being roughly handled, wrestled, and sometimes even thrown through the air and caught again. These sessions usually ended with me crying, something I’m utterly ashamed of, but which I couldn’t help. The boys would then mock me and call me all sorts of supposedly funny names, before letting me leave.

 

One winter’s day, near the middle of January, I returned from the shop as usual. I’d been sick for some time, so I was glad to get out of the house and get some fresh air. It’s also been a while since those nasty kids had last tortured me; they’ve all gone away on vacation, I assumed, and maybe they were still away. But I was wrong: when I got within sight of my house, I saw them waiting for me.

 

The oldest of the group, whose name was Sam, began to approach me. I dropped my shopping bag and began to run in the direction of my house. But Sam was there first, and he cut off my escape route. I turned around and tried to run somewhere else, but he’d already grabbed me by the back of my jacket. He yanked me off the ground and dangled me in front of his face.

 

“Missed me?” he said, smiling in a most unpleasant way. “How come we didn’t see you last week, huh? Trying to avoid us, weren’t you? You little fuck!”

 

“I was sick!” I yelled, hoping against hope that some passer-by would come and end this. “Why don’t you leave me alone, Sam? I’ve done nothing against you!”

 

Sam laughed and gave me a punch in the stomach. The other boys had gathered round us, and I could tell that many of them were looking forward to having some ‘fun’ with me.

 

“Leave you alone?” Sam sniggered. “What makes you think we’ll listen to you, freak? I mean, you’re a grown-up, right?”

 

“Yes, I am!” I said desperately. The gang all laughed again, and Sam swung me around a little. I could already see where this was going, and didn’t like it one bit.

 

“Ooh, I’m really scared!” Sam said. “Seriously, man, you’re scaring the shit out of me! So what are you waiting for, big boy? Come on and get me!”

 

He threw me down onto the cold, hard sidewalk. I tried to land on my feet, but in doing so I twisted my ankle and howled in pain. As I was lying there, trying desperately not to cry again and make an even bigger ass out of myself, Sam began to poke me with his foot. I wanted to tell him to stop, but only a few whimpers escaped my lips. Just then I heard a woman’s voice shouting for him to stop. Sam turned around, and I heard him exclaim: “Whoa, what the fuck?”

 

From my low point of view I couldn’t get a good look at the newcomer, but I did realize one thing: she (it was clearly a woman) was fucking huge! She towered over all of the boys, who were all about as tall as her waist. That meant she had to be at least eight or nine feet tall! She grabbed the dumbfounded Sam by the front of his jacket and lifted him with one hand. With her other hand she gave him a punch in the gut, just like he had given me. He screamed and tried to fight back, but he was no match for her superior size and strength. She let go of him just as two of the older boys jumped for her legs and tried to tackle her. One by one she shook them off her legs, then lifted them both up at the same time and slammed them into each other. There were more screams and curses, and, just like that, the gang of bullies ran off, leaving me alone with this giant.

 

“What’s the matter?” she yelled after them. “Can’t handle a big girl like me? Pussies!”

 

I lay quivering on the ground as the woman stood over me, looking down at me with an amused expression. Now that things had quieted down I could get a good look at her, and what sight it was! She looked about the same age as me, or perhaps a little younger, I couldn’t tell. She was wearing black boots with grey stockings, a knee-length black skirt, and a grey tweed coat, and she carried a small leather purse. She had a seemingly perfect figure, with well-defined hips, and even beneath her coat I could see that her breasts were pretty big. Her face was drop-dead gorgeous, with brown eyes and luscious red lips, and her hair was long and flame red. Her great height was difficult to guess, but I reckoned that if I stood up I would be no taller than her knee.

 

“Oh my God!” she said, bending down to look at me. “Are you for real? Holy shit!”

 

I hastily tried to stand up, but my ankle was unbelievably painful, and I quickly fell down on my butt again. I crawled pathetically over to my shopping bag as the monster-sized woman leaned down even further.

 

“Need some help, little man?” she asked. “It’s all right, I won’t eat you!”

 

“N-n-no th-thanks,” I croaked, my throat suddenly dry. This was not a comfortable position at all for me, and I just wanted her to leave without any further humiliation taking place.

 

“Really? You don’t want my help? Oh, that’s too bad, ‘cause I’m going to help you in any case. Where do you live?”

 

“O-o-over th-there,” I stammered, pointing in the direction of my house. There was no hiding my discomfort now, so I just gazed at the ground and held on to my bag. A great pair of hands, clad in pink woollen gloves, reached down and grabbed hold of my body. Then I was lifted up, as easily as if I were a newborn baby.

 

I had never been touched by a girl before. I had hardly ever been near a girl of my own age before. Like any other man, however, I found girls physically attractive, and I liked to jack off every now and then while fantasizing about them. In my fantasies I was always the dominant one, and the girl was always smaller than me. In real life, however, all girls were much taller than me, and I was scared to death of talking to them, let alone getting close to them in other ways.

 

Now I was in the arms of a very large, very attractive girl, who was easily four times my height. She held me against her chest with one arm, pressing me tightly into her coat. Her scent was intoxicating, and I was aware that directly beneath my chest was one of her breasts. I immediately got a massive erection, and tried desperately to think of something else to make it disappear. It didn’t help that her soft, sexy hair was draped across her shoulder and hanging down over my head. To some other guy, perhaps, this might not have been a big deal, but to me – well, I might just as well be lying in her bed and having sex with her.

 

 By the time she reached my backyard and stepped over the little fence my erection felt ready to burst. She asked me for the key to my house, which I gave her with a trembling hand. Then she stooped down to unlock the door, inadvertently squashing me even tighter against her. I couldn’t hold it any longer and came, right there in her arms.
Chapter 2 by Malaka

The roof of my shed was only seven feet high, so the woman had to bend over to fit into it. On the floor lay the mattress on which I slept, supported by some planks. She knelt down next to it and laid me down on it. I was breathing fast and sweating hard, and hoped like hell she wouldn’t notice I’d just had a climax while she was carrying me. But then she asked me if I could smell something, and when she saw the moist spot on the front of my pants I knew it was over.

 

“Oh…my …God!” she exclaimed, as I closed my eyes and curled myself up. “You sick little bastard! Can’t you control yourself?”

 

“I’m sorry!” I moaned over and over. This time I couldn’t prevent myself from crying. I began to sob like a child and wished I’d never gone out of my goddamned house in the first place. The woman stared at me for a few seconds, then grabbed me by my jacket and yanked me upright. I felt like vomiting.

 

“Stop that!” she said angrily. “Do you hear me? What’s the matter with you?”

 

“I…I’m so sorry…”

 

“Uh-huh. So what happened, hmm? Were you aroused when I carried you like that?”

 

I nodded. She heaved a sigh and threw me down onto the bed. Then she stood up, only to bang her head against the metal ceiling. She cursed loudly.

 

“Who the fuck lives like this?” she said, looking around. I just kept on sobbing. She knelt down again, and when she spoke this time her voice was softer.

 

“Okay, look, little man – you’ve clearly got issues, and I think we ought to talk sometime. But it’s getting late, and I’m parked pretty far, so why don’t you call me sometime, and we’ll talk then. Okay?”

 

I nodded, not looking at her but at the ground. She took a pen and a piece of paper out of her purse, and wrote down a cellphone number. She gave me the piece of paper.

 

“I’m Jessica, by the way,” she said. “And you? What’s your name?”

 

“Andy,” I whimpered.

 

“Andy,” she repeated. “Cute name. You take it easy, okay, Andy?”

 

She wiped my face dry with her gloved hand, which was much bigger than my head. Then she stood up, more carefully this time, and looked around once more.

 

“That your computer?” she asked. I nodded, and she said: “Why don’t you check out my website? It’s called Giantess Jessica; I bet you’d find it interesting.” She winked at me and said goodbye. Then she left, leaving me lying there without having said a word. It was getting cold now, so I turned on the electric heater. I limped over to the ‘kitchen’ section of the shed and began to prepare dinner.

 

After dinner I turned on my computer, barely able to contain my curiosity much longer. I wanted to find out all I could about ‘Giantess Jessica’, but there was something else that was bothering me too. She’d never told me how tall she was, but even I, with my limited general knowledge, could tell that she had to be one of the tallest people in the world. I went to Wikipedia and typed in “List of tallest people”.

 

Number one was a Chinese man who stood 278 cm (9 feet 1.5 inches) tall. I’d never heard of him before, but when I saw number two my eyes widened. Standing 276 cm (9 feet 0.5 inches) tall, which made her the tallest woman of all time, was Jessica Paige. I clicked on her name without bothering to check on the rest of the list. Considering that she was the tallest woman in the world, her article was surprisingly short. I learned that she was twenty-two years old and that she had a sister, Alicia, who was also of great height, though it didn’t say exactly how tall she was.

 

Jessica became a fashion model when she was nineteen, being already over eight feet tall by the time she left school. There was a picture of her in some type of red, flowery garment, standing next to a row of other supermodels, none of whom were taller than her chest. She was apparently world-famous, and if my life wasn’t so sheltered I’d probably have heard of her long ago. At the bottom of the page was a link to her website, and I clicked on it.

 

The Giantess Jessica site had several photo galleries, filled with pictures of her in all kinds of sexy outfits, posing next to celebrities, etc. I stared at all of them, aware that I was slowly becoming aroused again. I learned that she was even available if one wanted to engage in ‘role-play’ with her. Apparently there were lots of men whose fantasies included being humiliated or wrestled into submission by a giant woman, because Giantess Jessica listed these as her most requested activities. But the website made it clear that these activities did not allow sexual intercourse, or even any nudity, and the sums of money she asked for were huge.

 

That night, in bed, I masturbated while thinking of Jessica, trying to picture what she would look like naked. Afterwards I found it difficult to sleep, so I went to her website again. I was completely infatuated with her by that time; I couldn’t stop thinking of her, and of how fucking arousing it had been when she carried me. And I remembered how scared I had been when she was yelling at me. She could have killed me in seconds, I was sure of it. I looked at the piece of paper with her number. Should I call her, perhaps, or had she already forgotten about little old me?

 

In the end I decided not to call her. At least, not until some time had passed. I definitely didn’t want her to know how much I was attracted to her; she might be furious if she thought I was some kind of pervert who was unhealthily obsessed with her. So I spent the week at home, trying to prepare myself for when I would have to talk to her again. Apart from a brief visit to Grandpa, I spoke to no-one that week; I certainly didn’t tell Grandpa about her. I reckoned she would probably have plans of some sort for the weekend, so I waited until Sunday to call her.

 

Her phone rang for several seconds before she answered it with a simple ‘hello’.

 

“Um, er, h-hi, Jessica,” I said. (“Be brave,” I told myself. “Don’t give up now.”) “It’s…it’s me, Andy. How, um, how are you?”

 

“Sorry? Could you repeat your name, please?”

 

“It’s Andy, Jessica. You, well, you…you helped me get back home…Monday afternoon. You g-gave me your number.”

 

“Oh, of course!” she exclaimed loudly. “Shit, I’ve completely forgotten about you! Busy week, I guess! So, had any more wet dreams about me, you little perv?”

 

“No!” I exclaimed, a bit too quickly. “I-I-I’m…I just want to say hi and…and apologize, you know… Could I, I mean, could…could we, you know, m-meet somewhere and talk?” My voice trailed of, and I wondered if I’d just done the wrong thing.

 

“Really? You have that much to say, huh?” She paused for a few seconds, then continued. “You know what? I’m not doing anything today, so how about I come and pick you up at…eleven, okay? I’m sure you don’t mind coming with me to my place, right?”

 

“No, I don’t mind, I…”

 

“All right! Then that’s settled. See you in an hour, little man! Bye!”

 

“Goodb…” She’d hung up. Now what was going to happen? There was no way I could back out now. I put on my best jacket, shirt and trousers, which wasn’t saying much – they were clothes for a two-year-old, brightly coloured and all, and they were much too big for me. When I looked in the mirror I thought I looked ridiculous, and I knew any normal guy would be mortified if someone, especially a woman, saw him like this.

 

 Eleven o’clock, and I was waiting by the gate, trying to stay hidden behind one of the fenceposts. When I heard a car stopping just behind me, I peeked out to take a look, and immediately I knew that Jessica had arrived. The car was a red sports model of some type – I didn’t know much about cars – but it was clearly different. It had a much higher roof, and the space containing the seats was also a lot longer than usual: this was definitely a car built for a giantess. The passenger-side door was opened from inside, and I hurried over to climb in.
Chapter 3 by Malaka

I climbed onto the step and then onto the seat. Above me I saw Jessica’s gigantic arm pulling the door shut. She then pushed me back against the seat and fastened my seatbelt for me. I leant back against the vast leather seat and looked over at Jessica. She looked a little different, and I realized it was because she’d put on some makeup and done her hair. She looked even more attractive than last time. She was wearing a fuzzy blue sweater, which fitted snugly on her. I could see the size of her breasts much better now, and I literally had to force myself to stop staring at them. She smiled at me.

 

“I can tell you missed me,” she said. “”Ever been with a girl to her house before?”

 

“No,” I said, trying to look at ease.

 

“Yeah, I didn’t think so. But don’t worry, little guy, you’re in safe hands. I do this sort of thing for a living.” She started the car and drove off.

 

“What sort of thing?” I asked her.

 

“Oh, you know…playing around with shy men, who’ve got weird tastes, treating them like little kids…basic domination fetish stuff. Some guys get turned on by being a woman’s helpless plaything. It’s weird, I know, but I like it.”

 

I sat in silence for a few moments before asking her about her car.

 

“Yes, it is custom-made,” she said. “And fucking expensive, too. But when you’re rich like me, you don’t have a reason to ride around in one of those little midget cars. And,” she added, giving me a grin, “you can choose how much you want to charge your clients.”

 

“What? I-I’m not a client! I…I just want to talk…”

 

“Oh, sure! Like you haven’t been staring at my tits the whole fucking time!”

 

“I wasn’t…”

 

“Yes, you were! You’ve got only one thing on your mind right now, little Andy. No, don’t look so shocked! It’s okay! I’m not angry or anything. Like I said, I do this for a living, and by now I know that all guys are the same, no matter how big or small they are. When we get back home, we’ll have some fun, I promise you.”

 

“Oh, shit,” I thought. “Shit, shit, shit. She’s seen right through me!” I tried to calm myself down and carry on as if everything was perfectly fine.

 

“So,” I asked, “how much, er, how much will this cost me?”

 

She laughed.

 

“Cost you? What do you think I am, a common whore?” Another laugh. “I’m just going to play with you, Andy, not tie you to my bed and fuck you. That’s not my idea of fun. And it won’t cost you a thing. In fact, I think you might even learn a few things today. Now relax, already! We’ve just arrived.”

 

It grew dark as she pulled into a huge garage. Once again I sat helpless while she unfastened my seatbelt and opened the door for me. I stumbled out and briefly glanced around at the other giant-sized vehicles that surrounded me, before she called me to follow her. I went around the car and was confronted by an arresting sight: Jessica’s legs. They soared to twice my height before disappearing into her short miniskirt. I got another boner staring at them, thinking how hot it would be if I could climb them.

 

I followed Jessica into her house, which was really more of a mansion. The ceilings were sixteen feet high and all the furniture had been scaled up to fit her size. I gasped, literally blown away by the sheer scale of the place. She told me to wait in the lavishly decorated living room while she fetched some refreshments. I was still in a state of shock; even the chairs were too tall for me to climb on to. Soon she returned, carrying a tray with some drinks, which she set down on a small table. Then she sat down on a gigantic couch and invited me to come and sit next to her.

 

I jumped up and tried to pull myself onto the couch, which was not at all easy. Jessica didn’t lift a finger to help me, and I could tell she was enjoying my awkwardness. Eventually, with great effort, I managed to climb up, and I collapsed among the soft, comfy cushions. Jessica gave me a drink, which, surprisingly, turned out to be apple juice. I took a few sips from an oversized glass, which she then put back on the distant table for me.

 

“So,” she said. “Before we do anything, why don’t you tell me everything about yourself?”

 

As I told her the story of my life, I was aware that she was slowly moving closer to me. By the time I’d finished she was sitting right next to me, and I could smell her perfume very strongly. I grew rather hot, so I took of my jacket. She put her hand on the other side of my body and pulled me up against her. Next to her powerful thighs my own legs looked pathetically tiny.

 

“Oh my, what a horrible life you have, little Andy,” she said, talking to me as if I were a child. “Doesn’t anyone care about you?”

 

I looked up, but couldn’t see her face, only her ginormous boobs far up above me. I was seriously aroused now, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep it in much longer. Suddenly she wrapped her hands around me and lifted me up, quick as lightning. I wasn’t prepared, and I sort-of screamed. She turned me around so that I was facing her, then pressed me tightly against her chest. My face was buried in between her breasts, and I could smell her own scent along with the smell of her sweater. Spreading out my arms, I could only just feel the outer edges of her breasts. For the second time in a week, I had an orgasm while being held by a giantess.

 

I was gasping for air when she released me, after being smothered against her body like that. She let go of her grip, and I collapsed backwards, onto her leg. I lay staring up at her, feeling myself becoming hot for her all over again, while she looked down at me grinning. She put her hand on my groin and felt my erection.

 

“You came rather quickly there, didn’t you?” she said, rubbing my penis as I lay there panting. Soon, however, she stopped, shoved me off her lap and onto the couch, and stood up. I was now looking up at her little black miniskirt, and could see her underwear beneath it.

 

“Tell me, Andy, would you like to keep visiting me?”

 

I nodded, aware that I was blushing furiously. She smiled down at me knowingly.

 

“I thought so. You love being my little sex toy, don’t you? And I, well, I love playing with you. My own little toy man, for me to play with and do with as I please…Now that I think about it, I think I’d like to keep you here. Then I won’t have to drive over to your place to pick you up every time I feel like it.”

 

“What?” I said, sitting up straight. “You…you can’t…take me…I-I mean, I still have a home, and my own stuff…”

 

“Shut up!” she ordered, and I obeyed. “Are you telling me you’d rather live in a shack, and get the shit knocked out of you everyday by a bunch of little pricks, than live with a sex goddess like me? You, who doesn’t have any friends, and sits at home every day jerking off to pictures of girls like me…Maybe you’ve forgotten, but next to me, you’re nothing but an insect I can easily crush with one hand. I don’t need your permission to do anything I want with you.”

 

She loomed over me, hands placed on her hips, looking like an Amazon ready for battle. I gulped and cowered away from her. She was right about everything, and I didn’t have the courage to say anything back to her. She leant forward and picked me up with both hands, then held me before her like a doll.

 

“Did I scare you?” she asked. When I didn’t answer, she continued: “But I can be a kind, loving goddess too. As long as you obey me, you don’t have to be scared of me. I’ll take you home now, so you can pack all your stuff. Then I’ll come and pick you up tomorrow morning and bring you here, to your new home. Deal?”

 

I didn’t answer. She shook me lightly and repeated the question. Avoiding her eyes, I nodded feebly. She took me back, just like she said, and told me she’d fetch me tomorrow morning at ten. I watched her drive off in her powerful car, feeling completely helpless and emasculated. Should I go to the police and tell them about my predicament? Maybe, but I had no proof, and Jessica could easily deny everything. Besides, she was rich and powerful, and popular as well, while I was a piece of shit nobody, living in someone’s backyard. Who would want to take my side?

 

 “What have I gotten myself into?” I wondered.
Chapter 4 by Malaka

The next day, all my possessions were neatly packed into an old suitcase. It was three feet long, too big and heavy for me to carry, so I left it inside while I waited for Jessica to arrive. It was snowing lightly now, and I was wrapped from head to toe in a thick jacket. It was nearly ten o’clock when, to my horror, the gang of bullies arrived on the scene again. They were advancing towards me (I was standing in plain sight), when, just in time, a giant red sports car came roaring down the street. The boys scattered immediately; they could guess who was driving it.

 

This time Jessica got out of the car and came towards me. Wearing a black leather jacket and skirt, and knee-high boots, she looked more hot than…well, any other girl I could possibly think of. She opened the door for me and told me to get in.

 

“I suppose you want me to fetch your things for you?” she asked. I began to mumble something apologetic, but she was already gone. A few moments later she returned with my suitcase, which she put on the back seat. Then we were off. Jessica handled the huge car masterfully, while I stared at her, no longer ashamed of the fact that I wanted her. We arrived at her house, and she showed me to an upstairs room, my new bedroom.

 

“You’ll be staying here from now on,” she told me. “That way, you can stay out of sight when any clients arrive, which they will in, let’s see…about half an hour. And tomorrow I’m off to do some modelling work at the agency, so you’ll be alone then. I trust you can take care of yourself?”

 

“Yes,” I said, suddenly realizing that all this might not be such a bad deal after all. “Um, Jessica, are you…I mean, are we…”

 

“We’ll talk later,” she said hastily. “There’s food in that cupboard over there, so you can make your own lunch, dinner, or whatever. Now if you don’t mind, I’ve got to change. My first client wants me to be a giant fairytale princess…I mean, who the fuck has these kinds of fantasies? See you tonight, little Andy. I hope you’re ready for our first…game!”

 

“What?” I exclaimed, but she ignored me. She closed the room’s door, and I heard the sound of a key turning. And just like that, I was her prisoner. I began to wonder how much freedom I’m actually going to have. Would she ever let me out of this room again? Should I try to escape somehow? Do I even want to escape? I sighed and began to unpack my things. Afterwards, I climbed onto the thankfully normal-sized bed, and wondered how I had gotten myself into this situation.

 

It was nine o’clock at night before she came back to visit me. I’d already eaten dinner (bread, oranges and vegetable soup) and was busy playing games on my computer. I looked up as she came in, and she was wearing the same clothes she’d worn that morning. Without a word, she grabbed the back of my shirt with one hand, lifted me up, and put me down on the bed. She sat down next to me, took off her gloves, and kicked off her boots. I trembled with anxiety, my mind trying to picture what was going to happen next.

 

“It’s been a long day,” she said, putting her hand on my shoulder. “Five fucking clients! And then the agency called me and told me I’m gonna be working overtime this week. Just when I’ve finally found a guy I could really have some fun with! Assholes, that’s what they are!”

 

“Oh,” I said, completely at a loss for words.

 

“But,” she said, smiling, “there’s always tonight, my little pet. Tonight, you and I are going to get really familiar with each other. You ever been familiar with a girl before? No, of course you haven’t. You’re just some weird little guy who’s scared of every girl he sees. And now you’re my slave.”

 

“No! No, you said I could live here…”

 

“For free? Hah! As if! You’re going to obey every fucking order I give you, or you’ll feel what it’s like to be stepped on by a nine-inch stiletto heel!”

 

“But I…”

 

“That’s enough! And now for your first task: undress me!”

 

My mouth fell open.

 

“Are…are you serious?”

 

“Undress me, or I’ll start hurting you!”

 

I needed no further convincing. Bracing myself, I carefully approached her. She didn’t move, but I could tell she was enjoying this. I climbed onto her lap, the leather of her skirt feeling surprisingly warm against my bare feet. With trembling hands, I reached up, past the gigantic swell of her breasts, grabbed the zipper of her coat, and pulled it down. Then I stumbled backward in surprise, because, underneath her coat, she was only wearing her underwear. She smiled and stood up. Then she slipped of her coat and skirt, revealing her gorgeous body to me. She was so fucking beautiful: even though she was a goddamn giantess, she was perfectly proportioned, and unbelievably sexy.

 

She sat down on the bed again, her legs curled up against her body. I was about to make a move when she stretched out one of her legs and knocked me over with her foot. I fell backwards at once, landing on my back, my penis quickly springing to life. She put her foot down firmly on my chest and began to press down: it was as big as my entire upper body, and, try as I might, I couldn’t push it off me.

 

“Oh, come on!” she urged. “You have to try harder than that! I’m the weaker sex, remember? Fight back, you little pussy!”

 

“I…can’t!” I groaned, kicking and flailing around as hard as I could. “Please…let go! You win!”

 

She released me, and I lay there panting. My penis felt wet and sticky: I had actually enjoyed that, despite the fact that she came very close to hurting me. I knew that, from her point of view, she was just playing with me. She slid her hand in underneath me and lifted me. As I struggled to get my breath back, she placed me between her legs, facing her stomach. I fell on my knees. On either side of me were her massive thighs; in font of me, her torso rose upwards, and above me loomed her breasts. And, right beneath my eyes, was her crotch.

 

Without even trying to resist, I slipped my hands into her sexy panties, through her arousingly soft pubic hair, until I felt something. Just as I was about to poke my fingers into her clit, she shoved my head into her crotch. My face was pressed tightly against her panties, and she rubbed me up and down, until I couldn’t take it anymore and came again. The fabric of her panties felt soft and moist, and the smell of sex overwhelmed me.

 

Jessica stood up and began putting her clothes back on. I was still in a kind of daze; it had all happened so fast, so unexpectedly. It was the most intimate I’d ever been with a woman. And yet it has only been a week since I first met her. I began to wonder what she had in store for me next. So far it’s been great, and I hoped that she would realize that, as far as I was concerned, there is such a thing as too far.

 

“That was…exciting,” she said, sitting down next to me. “Clearly there’s something about pint-sized men like you that just turns a girl like me on.”

 

“I’m…glad you liked it,” I said, and almost regretting it when she gave me a funny look. Then she laughed loudly.

 

“Yeah, and you didn’t, right?” she said, giving me a slap on the shoulder. “Okay, fun’s over. If you want any more rewards from me, you’ll have to work for it. Starting tomorrow, you’re gonna be doing all the work that needs to be done around the house. Cleaning, cooking, you name it. If you do everything I say, there’ll be more nights like this; otherwise, I’ll have to punish you.”

 

She stood up and left me sitting silently on the bed. I didn’t argue with her. How could I? She’d just proven that she could destroy me with nothing more than one of her feet. I decided to play it safe and agree to all that she says.

 

“Okay, Jessica,” I said in a resigned voice. “I’ll…I’ll be your slave. I’ll do everything you say, I promise.”

 

“Good!” she replied. “Then I guess I won’t have to hurt you, then. Now, if you don’t mind, I’ve got an early day tomorrow, so I’m going to bed. Goodnight, Andy.”

 

 “Goodnight,” I said. She closed the door, but didn’t lock it this time. I sighed, turned off my computer, changed into my pyjamas, and crept into bed. My new life had begun.
Chapter 5 by Malaka

The next day, and indeed the rest of the week, passed without anything noteworthy happening. Jessica certainly kept her word; she had me working my ass off the whole time, washing clothes, sweeping floors, cleaning her garage. I had little time to rest during the day, and by the time night had fallen, I was barely awake. Of course, everything was made much harder by the fact that I was only one quarter her height. But I suppose it was a fair deal, considering everything she’s given me in return thus far.

 

Jessica herself was away from home for almost the entire day. I suppose she was busy doing modelling work or something, but when I asked her once or twice she refused to go into the details of what she did. I’d always assumed that supermodels and other rich celebrities had easy, carefree lives, but this didn’t seem to be the case with her. Whatever it was she did, it certainly paid well.

 

Friday night, and my first week at Jessica’s place had passed. I was busy making dinner for myself, which was a real struggle. Jessica wasn’t home; I figured she’d probably gone to some expensive restaurant for dinner, since she hadn’t called me or anything. I was suddenly aware that I haven’t spoken to a single person, apart from her, the whole week. The strange thing, however, was that this felt completely normal, since my previous life had been so sheltered and asocial. I wondered if my grandpa was wondering what had happened to me. I sort of wanted to visit him earlier this week, but I knew Jessica would never take me. She wanted to keep me here, and I wasn’t allowed to leave her house. Not that I could leave her house anyway: she always kept the doors locked whenever she went away.

 

It was nearly ten o’clock, I’d finished dinner, and still she didn’t call. If I’d ever been to a Friday night party before, I’d have known that they usually only started around this time. So I was pretty surprised when she arrived just a few minutes later. I was lying on her vast couch, watching TV on a screen twice as long as I was, when I heard the front door  open. I quickly turned the TV off, just as she came striding into the living room. She saw me looking up at her in awe, and smiled.

 

She was dressed in a gorgeous white fur coat, which probably weighed more than I did. It was clear that she’d just returned from a fashion shoot, since her hair was elegantly brushed, and her lipstick and eyeliner were much more prominent than usual. She was also wearing her knee-high boots, which I found particularly sexy. When she knelt down right before me, my penis immediately turned hard. There was no mistaking the look on her face: she was going to have her way with me tonight, and she was going to enjoy it.

 

“Take off your clothes,” she told me. “All of them.”

 

“Jessica, are we…”

 

“Now!”

 

I had to obey; if I didn’t she would just undress me herself – I wouldn’t be able to stop her. I took of my shirt and trousers, but couldn’t bring myself to undress completely. I was much too shy and self-conscious. Jessica’s giant, graceful hands wrapped themselves around my waist. She was wearing black velvet gloves, and I found their soft touch against my skin unbelievably arousing. In one, fluid movement, she pulled my undies down my legs, leaving me completely exposed. I tried to cover my erect penis with my hands, but she’d already seen it and, judging by the glint in her eyes, liked what she saw.

 

“Wow, what a tiny little dick you have! Are you afraid I’ll hurt it?”

 

“N-no…ooohhhh!” I ejaculated as she rubbed her fingers all over my naked body, gently pressing down on my butt. She’d slid one finger underneath my crotch from behind, which had caused me to cum for the who-knew-how-many-eth time. Then she scooped me up in her hands, enveloping my puny body in her great arms, hugging me firmly against her bosom. I sank deep into her soft fur coat, as she stood up and began to walk upstairs. She entered her bedroom, which I’d never seen before. I barely had time to see it now, as she laid me down on my back on her bed.

 

Jessica held me down with one hand, and with her other she began stripping herself. I looked at her in awe, wondering if she would undress all the way. She did. For the first time in my life, I saw before me a real, live, in-the-flesh naked woman. A giant-sized woman, but it didn’t matter to me: I wanted to fuck her, to have her spread her legs wide and let me screw her.

 

Her breasts were pretty close to perfect, large and round and sexy. Her nipples stuck out from their tips, and I wanted, no, I had to touch them. But I knew that she was in control of the situation, and that everything that would happen would be something she desires to happen. She climbed over me and lay down beside me, giving me a glimpse of her vagina.

 

“Oh, Andy!” she laughed as she picked me up and brought me towards her. “Oh, you sexy little fuck! You want to fuck me hard, don’t you? Don’t you?”

 

“Oh yes!” I exclaimed, clearly not thinking straight. She was lying on her back, holding me up above her. Then she opened up her legs and lowered me in between them. Her scent was all around me, and I could feel the great heat of her body. I went and pressed myself against her, my face into her belly button, my arms running through her pubic hair. I forced my penis, my hips, everything, into her and came, while she pushed me from behind, crushing me into her pussy, letting me know that I belonged to her, and not she to me. My tiny penis was literally lost in the huge cavern that was her vagina, but even so, she seemed to enjoy the experience every bit as much as I did.

 

I don’t know how many times she fucked me that night; in fact, after the first time, my memory of the night is mostly a blur. I remember her hurting me once or twice, handling me roughly and ignoring my pleas of mercy. Apart from that, I can only remember that intense, indescribable feeling of pleasure, something I’ve never felt before. Was this what all men feel when they made love for the first time? Or was it just me, puny little Andy, nothing more than a giantess’s plaything? I suppose no-one but me would ever know what it felt like to be completely helpless and at the mercy of an irresistibly powerful woman like her.

 

 Later that night, or perhaps early the next morning, I woke up. I was not in Jessica’s bed, but I could hear her sleeping nearby in the darkness. The room suddenly felt cold, away from her. I wanted to go to her and lie down next to her, but somehow I couldn’t get out of my bed. There were bars on all sides, like the bars of a cage, and I couldn’t even reach over them. I fell back into a heap of soft blankets, wondering what Jessica had done with me. Then I remembered that I was her prisoner, and stopped worrying about it. She was the master of my life, and whatever I wanted didn’t matter to her. She could keep me as long as she wished; I wouldn’t try to escape. Not after that wonderful, passionate night we spent together.
Chapter 6 by Malaka

When it became morning I saw where I was. Jessica had put me in some sort of baby crib, only it was much larger than normal. Its sides were more than four feet high, which made it impossible for me to climb out. The mattress on which I lay was covered in pink baby blankets. This embarrassed me a little, but not as much as the fact that I was still naked. And that Jessica was standing next to my bed, enjoying the view.

 

“Did you have a good night’s sleep, darling?” she asked, towering high above the tops of the bars. She was already dressed in casual clothes; I supposed she wasn’t going to work today. I didn’t answer her, so she just laughed and reached down for me. She lifted me, wrapped in one of the baby blankets, and held in her arms as if I were a baby myself. Of course, I immediately became aroused again, but, after last night, I no longer had the urge to ‘let it go’ this time. I was merely content to be held by her.

 

“I haven’t slept in there since I turned two,” she said, taking me downstairs with her. “But I still kept it around, in case any of my clients had a desire to use it. People have strange fetishes sometimes. But, from now on, it’ll be your bed. I’m going to put you to bed every night, so that I know you’ll be safe.”

 

“Okay,” I said meekly. She set me down on the kitchen table and began making breakfast. While she was busy, I felt I had to ask her one question: “Safe from what?”

 

“Just my little sister, Alicia,” she answered. “She’s just finished school, so she’ll be staying here a few weeks, or maybe even longer. And I just know she’ll want to have a delicious treat like you all to herself.”

 

“Is…is she nice?” I asked, not liking the sound of Alicia at all.

 

“Don’t know. Haven’t seen her for four years, and we rarely called each other. She was fourteen years old back then, and already eight feet tall. She could be as tall as I am now, but we’ll wait and see.”

 

After breakfast, Jessica gave me the usual list of chores to do, starting with the washing-up. She, on the other hand, was going to spend the day with a group of friends. As she told me about all the fun things they were planning to do, I almost wished she would take me with her. But how ridiculous would that look? A tiny little ant of a man, going out with the world’s tallest woman…

 

“Alicia’s probably arriving sometime this afternoon,” she told me. “I’ve mailed her a key to the front door, so you don’t have to let her in or anything. Just make her feel welcome.” She gave me a wink, then turned and headed for the door.

 

“Hey, wait!” I called after her. “Jessica, wh-where are my clothes?” I was still naked, and wrapped in that silly baby blanket. Jessica looked at me for a moment, then broke out into laughter. She came back, took me off the table, and set me down on the floor. I looked up at her, hating my helplessness.

 

“I’ve got no idea!” she said, laughing the whole time. “You’ll just have to find them yourself, big man! See ya! Don’t let my little sister eat you, okay?”

 

I watched her leave, feeling for the first time real anger towards her. There I was, all by myself with no clothes, having to deal with this ‘Alicia’ girl. I decided to hell with my chores – I was going to find my clothes first. And find them I did. Or rather, I found my underwear, lying on the couch where Jessica had undressed me last night. Where the rest of my clothes where, I had no idea. I suspected that Jessica knew, and that she’d hidden them on purpose.

 

My chores took me all day, and it was four o’clock in the afternoon before I was finished with them. I was really getting fed up with having to do all Jessica’s dirty work for her, especially considering that she could do it herself in a fraction of the time. What’s more, after thoroughly searching the whole house, including my room, I still discovered no trace of any of my clothes. Feelings of anger were quickly turning into feelings of hatred, and I swore I would confront Jessica tonight, no matter how weak and puny I was compared to her. She couldn’t keep on taking advantage of me like this.

 

I was busy finishing cleaning the huge TV set when something happened that startled me. I heard the sound of a key turning in the front door lock. It couldn’t be Jessica: she always came in through the door leading to the garage. That left only one person it could possibly be. I quickly crawled in underneath the cabinet on which the TV stood; there was a tiny space, into which I could comfortably fit while lying down. I heard the door open and close, the sound of heavy suitcases being put down, and a loud call of ‘Hello? Anyone home? Jessica?’

 

Then she came into the living room, and, when I dared to sneak a look at her, I almost fainted. Never in my life had I seen anyone like Alicia Paige before, and I probably never will again. There was just no way anyone else could be compared to her. Jessica might be a giantess, but Alicia was a fucking enormous…goddess!

 

From head to toe she measured at least twelve feet tall, since even Jessica’s supersized doors were much too small for her. As for me, I reckoned I wouldn’t stand much taller than half as high as her knees; she had to be almost six times taller than me. But that wasn’t all. Even though she was very tall, Jessica was still slender and – I hesitate to use the word – delicate. Alicia, however, was a different kind of girl altogether. She was clearly much stronger and more powerfully built than her sister, with colossal legs that looked as large as tree trunks. Her shoulders were broad, and her breasts – oh my God! They had to be sixteen inches across, if not more! It’s a wonder they didn’t come bursting through her clothes, they were so big!

 

As for her face, it was just as beautiful as her sister’s. She had the same gorgeous brown eyes and red lips, but her hair was blonde instead of red. She was wearing a school uniform of some sort, with a dark green blazer and sweater, green skirt and black stockings and shoes. I wondered what life must be like for her teachers and classmates, none of whom could have been even half as tall as her. Maybe she went to some kind of special private school?

 

I was still cowering under the TV cabinet, as the stunning Titaness sat down on the couch, crossed her legs and reached for the remote control. Then her eyes fixed on me, and I realized my mistake too late. As it was, I was craning my neck as far as I could, trying to see her as well as I could, and I never thought she’d look in my direction. I quickly drew back and curled myself up, but even so I had the sickening feeling that it was over. Her footsteps sounded loud and close, and a few moments later I found myself exposed, as she pushed back the cabinet with ease.

 

I wonder how pathetic I must have looked, lying there, in nothing more than my underwear, my eyes closed in fear and embarrassment. At first Alicia said nothing, but I felt her warm fingers wrapping themselves around my torso. She lifted me up like a doll, while I remained still and silent.

 

“Wow!” I heard her exclaim, as she turned me around and around. “Oh my God! You’re a – a tiny…guy! A fucking tiny…man! Jesus!”

 

She was holding me so that I was facing towards her, and I cautiously opened my eyes. What I saw nearly caused my heart to stop. Her face completely filled my view; it was almost as large as my entire body. She had a great big smile on her beautiful lips, and her eyes were glinting with amusement.

 

“You’re one of Jessica’s clients, right?” she said, not even bothering to ask me my name first. “She always loved the short ones, back in high school – the really short ones, I mean. But you – you’re a fucking…ant! I have got to get a taste of you!”

 

“Don’t hurt me…” I whimpered, but I doubt she heard me. Wit her left hand she held me snugly against her chest and, surprise, surprise, I got seriously aroused again. With large, confident steps she headed upstairs, searched around for a while, then entered Jessica’s bedroom. She shut the door behind her and turned the lock. All the while I stared up at her. At her lovely, overpowering face, so far above me, above her vast, towering chest. Her sweater felt soft and cosy against my naked skin. Without thinking straight, I slipped off my underwear, so I could cum against her clothing. She never noticed it, and only saw that I was naked when she put me down on the bed.

 

“Oh, are you horny for me too?” she giggled. “I bet you and Jessica do this all the time, hmm? Or does she just keep you around and play with you every now and then?” She began to strip her clothes off, so it was understandable that I was unable to answer her.

 

When she was done, I was looking upon a sight I couldn’t possibly describe. She may not have been quite as sexy as Jessica, but I barely noticed that. All I could take in were her huuuuge tits. It ain’t much of an exaggeration to say I could probably live inside them. The rest of her body was super-hot too, and her giant size made her look even hotter. She shook her head, her long, sexy hair gliding through the air. Then she climbed onto the bed, which was too small for her, and placed her hands on either side of me. Her face was up above me, and I thought she had a hungry look in her eyes. Then, without a word, she lowered herself, specifically her left breast, onto me.

 

I was completely unprepared. A feeling of both arousal and fear gripped me, and I couldn’t move. Above my face was her nipple, pink and hard. She kept lowering herself, until her nipple was touching my lips. I opened my mouth, only to find that it was barely big enough to cover her nipple. I began sucking on it, as she kept pressing down and down, until it became too much for me. I wanted to shout ‘stop’, but my mouth, and the rest of my body, were being smothered by her breast. She was slowly crushing me, and I was too small and pathetic too stop it. My face was buried in the flesh of her gigantic boob, and my arms and legs wriggled feebly.

 

At last, just as I thought I was going to die, she released me. I was so exhausted that I couldn’t move or talk. I just lay there, trying to recover from what just happened, as the teenage giantess looked down at me and laughed. I began to hate her even more than I did Jessica, but that didn’t stop me from still finding her too sexy for words.

 

“I wonder what you’d feel like,” she said enigmatically, and, before I could eve begin to protest, grasped me with both hands. She lay down on her back, holding me up above her, giving me a great view of her whole body. Then she spread her legs apart, and I knew what was in store for me. With a gleeful laugh she shoved me feet first into her big, wet vagina.

 

Both my legs slid in, but only just, and I felt her moist flesh all the way up to my butt. She began to twist me around, nearly crushing my upper body with her hands, gasping in pleasure. But it was too much for me to take. It was no longer arousing or pleasurable for me, only painful and humiliating, and I wanted her to stop. But I didn’t have the will to tell her, and I broke down into tears. She gave me one final, hard shove before pulling me out. My crying became near-hysterical and she threw me down onto the bed.

 

“Oh, for fuck’s sake!” she yelled. “Stop being such a cry-baby! I have every right to use you the way I want to!” I didn’t want to listen to her, and hid my face in the blankets. She swore a few more times, got up, and began to dress herself again. Eventually, when she was done, she picked me up, held me uncertainly for a few seconds, then put me down again.

 

“Oh, shit,” she said. “Look, I’m sorry, okay? I didn’t mean to hurt you, I just…I’m used to getting what I want, and, well, I wanted you…Let’s just forget this, all right? I won’t say anything to Jessica, and we’ll pretend this never happened.”

 

I looked up and up and up at her, so tall and beautiful, and I really wanted to believe her. She picked me up again, more gently this time, and held me close to her. I buried my wet face in her sweater, wishing I knew what to say to her. Just then, there came the sound of the door opening. Alicia heard it too, and she gave me a quick look of surprise.

 

 “Jesus, that’s Jessica,” she said, heading for the door. “Come on, let’s go say hi. And remember, not a word about what happened, okay? ‘Cause I promise you, it won’t happen again!”
Chapter 7 by Malaka

“Oh my God! Alicia, is…is that you? You’re…you’re fucking huge!” From my vantage point on Alicia’s shoulder I could look down at the seemingly small figure of Jessica, who was staring up at us open-mouthed. The difference in size was just ridiculous. The top of Jessica’s head only just reached her sister’s enormous breasts. Next to Alicia, the world-famous giantess supermodel looked like a small child. She probably weighed three times less than her ‘little’ sister, too.

 

“Hi there, Jess! Glad to see me? Wow, just look at how small you’ve got!” Alicia took me, still stark naked, and put me down on the floor next to her. I felt microscopically small as I looked up at the skyscraper-sized women towering over me. Jessica gave me a quick glance, before turning back to look up at Alicia.

 

“How…how tall are you?” she asked weakly.

 

“Twelve feet, ten inches, and still growing,” Alicia smiled, clearly pleased to see that she was now taller than her sister. She bent forward and scooped Jessica up in a massive hug. Jessica might have been a giant compared to me – and everyone else, for that matter – but, in the arms of this new goddess, she was helpless. But she seemed glad to see Alicia too, and hugged her back, wrapping her legs around Alicia’s waist.

 

Alicia sat down on the couch in the living room, Jessica sitting comfortably on her lap. I remained where I was, sitting curled up on the floor, still upset about what happened earlier, and still livid about my clothes being taken from me. I listened to the giant sisters talking and laughing. Alicia was complaining about how the place was much too small for her, and, when she heard about Jessica’s role-play activities, was eager to join in. However, she had no intention of becoming a fashion model like Jessica, and, from what I heard, she hadn’t yet decided what to do once she’d finished school.

 

I soon grew tired of listening to them, and went to look for something to wear. I found my underwear in Jessica’s bedroom, where I’d slipped it off earlier, put it on, and headed back downstairs. I was going to confront my captor, and demand to know what exactly she planned to do with me. After what had happened tonight, I felt that there wasn’t much more they could do to me, certainly nothing that was worse than what had already been done. They didn’t notice me as I crept into the living room and walked along the foot of the couch. I went and stood by Alicia’s feet, to low for them to see me; I saw Jessica’s feet dangling above me, too high for me to reach without jumping. And that’s when it happened to me.

 

I reached out to touch Alicia’s sexy, stocking-clad leg, and instantly felt myself growing hard again. Memories of my first encounter with Jessica came rushing back to me, and I remembered vividly the pleasurable experience I’d felt as she carried me. I forgot about how Alicia nearly killed me, how they were both merely using me for their own satisfaction, and how outraged I was. The truth was clear to me now: I wanted this, all of this.

 

I wanted to be weak and helpless, to be at the mercy of a powerful, seductive woman, one who could completely dominate me. I didn’t want her to hurt me, but knowing that she could somehow really turned me on. There was something incredibly, sexually satisfying about being played with like a toy, enveloped in the arms of a lovely lady whose merest touch was enough to knock you off your feet. How can anything else in my life compare to that?

 

I let my underpants fall to the floor and, without any embarrassment, grabbed hold of Alicia’s lower leg and clung to it. Her great muscles felt hard beneath her smooth stocking: I couldn’t even imagine how strong she must be. I began rubbing myself up and down against her, until I came in pleasure. Only then did I feel someone taking hold of me and lifting me up. It was Jessica.

 

“Having some fun, are we?” she asked. “I thought you’d already had your share of that tonight.”

 

“I told her. Sorry,” said Alicia, her giant face appearing next to Jessica’s. “I know I said I wouldn’t, but…she’s my sister, and we never keep secrets from each other. Besides, she’s not angry with us or anything.”

 

“Us?” I asked, feeling some of that anger returning. “U-us? You were the one who…”

 

“Shhhhh,” said Jessica, cuddling me against her warm body, more gently than she’d ever done before. I wanted to speak up, to tell them exactly what I thought of them, but, right now, I was content just to be held by her. She turned around in her sister’s lap, so that I was wedged between their vast bodies, an insignificant little bug in the company of gods. I looked up to see Jessica gazing at me, her head resting against Alicia’s massive boobs.

 

“We haven’t been very nice to you, Andy,” she said, rubbing my naked little body and making me cum again. “I promised I’d be a kind and gentle goddess, but I’ve been a bit, shall we say, selfish. I wanted to use to just for my own pleasure, without thinking how you’d feel about it. I don’t blame you if you’re mad at me.”

 

“Jessica…” I began.

 

“So here’s what’s going to happen. Either I take you home right now, and you’ll never hear from me again, or you stay here with Alicia and me. You’ll still be our little sex doll, but we’ll no longer take advantage of you…as much. And, of course, you’ll still do most of the work around here. But we’ll help you…whenever we feel like it. So, what’s your choice?”

 

“I wanna stay,” I said, almost immediately. “Jessica, you’re…you’re so b-b-beautiful, and…and I don’t…I don’t deserve…” I couldn’t say anymore. She already knew how I was feeling, anyway. I buried myself in her arms, glad to know how I stood with her.

 

Afterwards, Jessica went off to take a bath, leaving me alone with Alicia. The uber-giantess was eager to have some fun with me again, but she decided to keep it more innocent this time. She asked me to carry her suitcases upstairs for her, something I could tell was an impossible task, but which I went ahead with anyway. There was no point in arguing with her. The suitcases were four feet high and five feet long, and must have weighed two hundred pounds each. I stood next to one, and pushed, and heaved, and pulled, but I couldn’t budge it an inch. Alicia stood next to me, obviously enjoying watching a miniature, naked man trying to cope with her belongings. When it was clear that I was getting nowhere, she picked me up. I was limp with exhaustion, and she draped me over her broad shoulder, as if I were a wet rag.

 

“How sad,” she said mockingly. “You need to work out some more, ant man! You’re so…feeble!” She stooped and easily picked up both suitcases, then carried them, and me, upstairs. She was staying in a guest room, where she’d laid out four spare mattresses on the floor, making a bed large enough for her to sleep in. She held me up between her finger and thumb, and I could tell she had something in mind.

 

“I’m sorry about what happened earlier,” she said. “But, you know, a girl like me needs to take her pleasure wherever she can get it. And right now, that means you. Now I’m not gonna humiliate you or anything, but when I want to use you, I expect you to go along with it. I’m the one in charge here, anyway.”

 

“I…I…all right,” I said, humbled and defeated.

 

 “Good! Now, how about you and I get intimate again? Right now, while Jessie’s still occupied. You’ll enjoy it this time, I promise.”
Chapter 8 by Malaka

So began my life as Giantess Jessica’s possession. From that day forward, every single thing I did, I could only do if it was her or Alicia’s will. I never saw my granddad again, nor anyone else who’d known me before, and no-one came looking for me here. The only people I talked to, besides the two giantesses, were some of Jessica’s model friends, whom she often invited over for parties and such. They were all, naturally, extremely attractive, and being played with by a bevy of smoking hot, six foot-tall women was just as much fun as you’d expect it to be.

 

Jessica herself continued living just as she had before she’d met me. Her fame and success kept on growing, and so did she. By the time she was twenty-six years old, she stood eleven feet, eight inches tall, but by then she’d basically stopped growing, and it’s unlikely that she’d ever pass twelve feet. Still, it was a good height for a giantess, and men came from all over to be entertained by a woman who stood twice as tall as them.

 

Alicia, however, was a different girl altogether. Her rate of growth was simply astonishing, and it was no wonder that she rapidly eclipsed her sister in reputation and popularity. She kept getting taller and taller and taller: thirteen feet, fourteen feet, fifteen feet, she simply rocketed up the height scale. Four years after I’d first met her, when she was twenty-two years old, her height was a colossal eighteen feet, and, though her growth was slowing down somewhat, she showed no signs of stopping anytime soon. Pretty quickly she became too big to live in Jessica’s house any longer. But her great height brought her fame – and money – that would be the envy of many a young celebrity. Under the name Goddess Alicia, she began attracting fetishists and macrophiles, as well as men who were simply curious, in large numbers, and they were all willing to pay enormous amounts just to spend an hour or two with her.

 

Eventually, the sisters decided to build a new house for themselves, in a more fashionable part of the city, and they were pretty soon the centre of social life in the neighbourhood. All kinds of events, from fashion shoots to wild all-night parties, were held there, and of course I was forbidden to attend any of them. I was their little secret, and if the press ever learned that the two tallest women in the world were keeping the shortest man in the world a prisoner, all hell would break loose, or so I imagined.

 

As time passed by, Jessica and Alicia began to treat me less as a pleasure object, and more as a sort of live-in boyfriend/pet. Despite all the things they did to me, they turned out to be pretty nice people, and I began to like them for more than their looks. They were actually very concerned about me, to the point where, one day, I was told I could do anything I wanted to, and no longer had to work my ass off doing chores and stuff. I was forbidden from leaving the house, but there was still plenty to do, and Jessica even began buying all sorts of stuff for me, without me even asking her.

 

 Looking back, I was glad I decided to go out and buy some groceries on that winter’s day. That one act has changed my life forever, and for the better. If other guys could know what it feels like to live with two goddesses as your lovers, I’m sure they would agree.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2032