The Adam's Affliction: Volume I by minuss
Summary:

This is the story of a very successful man. He has a wife, kids, six figure income; some
would say he has it all. He's a handsome strapping man, but with the
brains to be successful in a knowledge based economy too. However,
this man begins to undergo a mysterious transformation. For unknown
reasons he starts to slowly shrink. No one is sure why are how, but
it is happening. Witness as he fights to keep his authority, respect,
dignity, and even his humanity as he slowly dwindles away.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Body Exploration, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Maternal, Slow Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 62688 Read: 387833 Published: February 27 2011 Updated: February 28 2011

1. Chapter 1: The Beginning by minuss

2. Chapter 2: True Realization by minuss

3. Chaper 3: Little Man of the House by minuss

4. Chapter 4: Respect My Authorit-eye by minuss

5. Chapter 5: New Player by minuss

6. Chapter 6: Manchild by minuss

7. Chapter 7: The Rapprochement by minuss

8. Chapter 8: The Baby Treatment by minuss

9. Chapter 9: Free Lunch by minuss

10. Chapter 10: Small Enough to Please by minuss

11. Chapter 11: Getting Out by minuss

12. Chapter 12: Too Small to Work by minuss

13. Chapter 13: Scotty Speed Racer by minuss

14. Chapter 14: The Beginning of the End by minuss

15. Chapter 15: Conclusion by minuss

Chapter 1: The Beginning by minuss

"Scott, you lucky son of a bitch, how did you pull it off?" an envious colleague, Gary Norris, asked. "Just lucky I guess." I replied. "Bullshit! That deal was impossible no way were they going to go with us. We'll I don't know how you did it, but congratulations we are going to make a fortune. Your bonus is going to be fat this quarter." Gary went on too long as usual.



"Well I'm out of here. Hold down the fort Gary." I said putting on some shades and grabbing my laptop. "Hell, you just got here." he said looking up at me as most people did. "Well I had one task to get done today and it’s done. I'm not staying to play solitaire all day just because it took only an hour. See you tomorrow." I said walking out of my office with Gary in tow.



"Karen, if anyone calls other than my boss take a message and set me up for Monday with them." I ordered turning to face her. She quickly put her soup down and stood up. "Certainly, anything else sir?" She asked smiling up at me. Goodness she was fine. She was tall and slender with dark hair, blue eyes, and a Barbie doll figure. She was so young; a few years out of college.



"Yeah. One more thing, knock off at 2 today." "Really? Thanks so much Mr. Adams." she replied. I took one last look at her large blouse covered chest and said, "Don't mention it." Turning to walk out the door. I hit the button on the elevator at the end of the hall and as I waited for it to arrive I heard a click, clack, click, clack. I turned and saw my young secretary running toward me. Her chest couldn't help but move even being held so firmly in her blouse and bra. "Oh thank goodness I caught you." She said catching her breath. She was 5'11" which put her a head shorter than me even in her heels.



"I forgot to mention your tennis match at 4." she said taking another deep breath. "You want me to cancel?" She asked. Damn I had forgotten to. I promised Gail I would partner with her in tennis this season. I could blow it off, but while she wasn't my boss she was a level higher in the company than I was so it probably wouldn't be a good idea to stand her up. "No, I'll make it. Thanks for the reminder though. Don't forget; cut out of here at 2." I reminded her. "Oh, I won't forget that." I heard her say as I got on the elevator.



I got on and the doors closed before anyone else could get on. As I rode it down to ground level I began to get dizzy. So dizzy I had to lean against the rail in the elevator. I remained like this until it hit the ground level. I started feeling a bit better as the doors opened. I stepped out stumbling and fell to the ground. "You OK?" A stranger called down to me. "Uh, yeah just tripped over my feet." I lied. I got up. The dizziness had passed, but I was still feeling light headed. I texted Karen to set up a Doctor's appointment for the next week.



The ride home was uneventful. I pulled into the drive way and noticed splashing in the pool around back as I opened the door to the house. My beautiful wife Clair was making sandwiches in the kitchen. "You're home early. We're just making lunch you want some?" She asked. "Sure." I replied walking to her. "What's on the menu?" I asked pulling her into my chest and kissing the top of her head.



"Ham and/or Turkey, cheese, and mayooohh. Having fun?" She said looking up at me with her sparkling green eyes. I was groping her large breast through her T-shirt. "Yep." I smiled down at her. "Mom! Kimmy hit me with the ball." Timmy's little voice yelled as he came running into the kitchen. I pulled my hand away.



"Tell her to stop." Clair said. Timmy looked up at me and said, "Hi Dad." then he ran back outside to deliver his message. It was the end of the summer and Timmy would be going into the fifth grade. Kimberly was going into her senior year in high school. "They are driving me crazy I can't wait until school starts." Clair lamented trying desperately to open a jar of pickles. "Here." she said, frustrated, handing it to me. I popped it open with ease.



"So, how was work?" Clair asked taking the jar from me. "Easy. I got a large account from a billionaire investor to go with us for wealth management. My bonus will be nice this quarter." I bragged. "Good. Kimberly will being going to college next summer it will come in handy." Clair commented. "Well, since she got the tennis scholarship she'll be able to use most of what we give her to live on and forgo working to concentrate on school." I responded.



I grabbed her ass through her sweats as I took my sandwich and sat on the couch. Clair took the kid's plates and walked out to the pool. I watched her sexy saunter until she exited the back door. Neither of us were spring chicken any more with me being 38 and she 37, but even being a stay at home Mom she was in great shape. She was 5'8" and around 135 pounds. She swam laps and did yoga plus she kept the house in order and took care of the kids. In short, I really had no complaints.



After lunch I put some swimming trunks on and joined my family pool side for a quick dip. My daughter was sunning in a skimpy two piece bikini. One that I really wished she didn't own. She inherited my height and was 6'3" tall. She had been taller than Clair since middle school. Clair had made her own contribution to Kimmy's figure and well, I'll leave it at that.



I really needed to talk to Kimberly about what she wore, because this swimsuit really left much too little to the imagination. She brushed her golden blonde hair from her face and looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. "Hi Daddy." she said. No matter how tall or adult looking she became she would always be my little girl.



My wife was sitting in a lounge chair in her own sexy two-piece talking to Megan, my daughter's best friend. Megan was almost as tall as Kimberly, but not nearly as voluptuous. She had a nice tan, sandy hair, and green eyes like Clair. She also had a crush on me; which, while flattering was awkward at times like this. "Hi Mr. Adams." she said grinning up at me as I walked passed. "Hello Megan." I said smiling back at her then at Clair. It was all she could do to keep from rolling her eyes.



After sitting in the pool a while I got my tennis garb and gear and drove to my match. Gail Sanders was a hard driving career woman. She loved to compete. Her red pony tail was whipping around frantically as she chased down the return and then she grunted loudly sending a backhand back across the net. We really did make a good team. My height gave my serve a high velocity and I always had a dozen aces at least. Gail would chase down what came back. We were undefeated so far and our closest competitors, whom we were beating today, already had one other loss.



After we won we shook hands with the other team and chatted for a few minutes. "You were on today Scott. I think I traded up from last year. I got the man with the golden arm." she said grabbing and feeling my large bicep. I smiled enjoying the attention. Gail was 5'10" with brown eyes and an athlete’s body. Her tits weren't large, but they weren't small either.



I could fuck her right now if I wanted. She wasn't slutty she just liked men and I could tell she liked me. She wouldn't have cared that I was married, but she wouldn't have been a mistress or anything like that. Her personality was too commanding and confident to be in any subservient role. It would have been more like casual sex with a friend and nothing more. I often fantasized about doing it, but that's not how I roll. I'm faithful to Clair; always have been and always will be, but it is nice to pretend sometimes.



As these visions of Gail riding my large cock and scratching my chest danced in my head I was hit by another spell of dizziness and sat down on the ground abruptly. This of course took Gail and me by surprise. "Scott, are you OK?" she said crouching and putting her arm on my shoulder. "I'm good." It'll pass in a minute.



A minute later I was up and we were walking to our cars. "You know you should see a doctor about that." she suggested. "I know, I already have an appointment I just have to ask Karen when it is on Monday." I responded. "Well it sounds like you have it under control." she said turning to face me. "You were great today, stud. See you next week." she said patting my broad chest. She then turned and bounded to her sports car.




--The Following Tuesday--




"Shoes off please." said the nurse. I complied and stood on the scale. I tipped the scales at 213. I was pleased at my 12 pound weight loss since the last time I stepped on a scale. Tennis was really helping get me in shape. Then she read the tape measure reading: 6'4" and a quarter. "Are you sure that's right? I've been 6'6" all my life." I stated. She measured again, "6'4" and an eighth." she corrected. "You shaved that little bit off for spite didn't you?" I said smiling down at her. "Face it Mr. Adams your shrinking. It happens to all of us as we get ooolldddeerrr." she teased.



"Well Mr. Adams you seem to be in perfect health. Your heart is in great shape and I can detect no signs of any abnormalities in your blood. Just the same I want you to come back for a CAT scan. You never can be to careful with a sudden loss of balance. It could be warning signs for a stroke." The doctor said. "Whatever you say doc." I replied putting my shirt back on.



I got into the office and Karen stood up as I approached. "Good morning Mr. Adams." she greeted. "What's on the agenda...whoah. You look taller today." I noticed. "Yeah it’s my new four inch heels." She explained walking out from behind her desk to show me her sleek black footwear. "They're lovely." I said looking down. "You have..." she paused noticing that she was almost looking me in the eyes "uh...an eleven, a 1, 2 and 4pm today." she finished.



"Thanks." I said smiling back at her. I just let her be confused. I wasn't about to explain to my hot young secretary that I had gotten slightly shorter because I was becoming an old man. "I'm hungry." I said. "Can you get me some breakfast?" I requested. She straightened up snapping out of her confusion. "Right away, Mr. Adams. Bagels?" she asked retrieving her coat. "That'll be fine." I responded. For some reason it felt good to have her go get my breakfast just then.



I rescheduled my 4pm and went home early giving us some alone time before Timmy got home, which we put to good use. Kimberly had tennis practice and then work and wouldn't be home until much later. Clair pulled her wet bikini off and I ditched my dripping trunks. We embraced. She rested her head on my broad chest and ran her fingers through my chest hair. I could feel her large smooth tits pressing against my abdomen.



"Don't worry about it. You're still plenty large enough for me." she said kissing my chest and looking up to me. My penis stirred to life pressing into her stomach. Her hand dropped and stroked my thick rod and then tested the weight of my balls. I lifted her from under her arms and tossed her onto our bed with ease. "Big enough to man handle your little woman I see." she purred.



Smiling I climbed into bed and she spread her legs and laid back as I mounted her. I grabbed and squeezed both her large tits. They seemed slightly larger than usual. I smiled and leaned down and sucked on each of them for a moment before thrusting into her and kissing her simultaneously. She instantly let out a whimper and her muscles tensed as I thrusted again. I was large enough to fill her completely and still could have pushed further.



We lay there in bed enjoying the afterglow and she rolled over stroking my belly; her large boob squashing into my side. "We need to get up and get some clothes on. Timmy's bus will be dropping him off in about 15 minutes." she reminded me. "Good. That gives us ten before we need to worry." I said smiling back.

Chapter 2: True Realization by minuss

Thank goodness it was Friday. I liked my job, but I worked to live. I didn't live to work like Gail did who I was going to meet for our tennis match. "Hold the elevator please." I heard Karen call out. She hurried through and I pushed the close door button. "Thanks, Mr. Adams." she said. Was she taller than me? I stood up straight trying to tell while she was looking down rummaging through her purse for some lipstick.



She looked to be if only just a little I decided looking down. She was still wearing those high heels, but as I recall even with my age related shrinkage I should have still been taller. I quickly leaned against the rail to hide this discovery as she looked over to me and smiled then started applying some lipstick. "Hot date?" I asked. "No. Just meeting some friends for some drinks." she answered. The elevator stopped and the doors opened so we walked out. "Have fun." I said turning to leave. "I will. Good luck in you match." she replied starting towards the opposite exit.



Good grief, I was tired and my knees were aching. We were at the tenth break point. My serve was not working at all. They seemed to be getting everything back. I only had 5 aces today. If it wasn't for Gail's heroics we would have lost already. She made two impossible returns in a row and we had a chance to put the game away. I tossed the ball into the air and hit it with everything I had left. "Game!" Gail shouted as the ball bounced untouched into the opposite fence. I wiped my brow sighing in relief.



"Great game." The opponents congratulated us. Gail and I turned to walk back to our stuff. "Sorry, about making you run all over the place." I apologized. "No problem, I need the exercise anyway." she said which could not have been further from the truth. "You had it when it counted though." She said looking up at me with a puzzled expression. "You get new shoes? It's weird but you seem well, shorter than usual." she observed frankly looking me up and down. "No, no. Just getting older or so I am told." I said sitting down to remove the reminder.



I got in the house and kicked off my shoes crashing on the couch. I clicked the button to play the one message we appeared to have. "I hon, me and Timmy are at the store picking up school supplies for Monday. Dinner's in the fridge. Tell Kimmy when she gets in. Love you." Clair's voice played. The back door opened and Kimmy walked in.



"Mom's got chicken in the fridge." she said closing the door. She was wearing that skimpy bikini again. I grimaced seeing it on her, not that she couldn't pull it off, but this was my little girl. "Swimming?" I asked standing up. "No just getting some sun." she said walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I joined her by the fridge.



"Woah." she said looking slightly down to me. "Yeah the doctor says I'm 6'4" now. Shrinking away in my old age." I smiled back at her. "Well I guess that puts me at 6'5", 'cause I'm taller than you now. I must have had another growth spurt." she said beaming. "Two inches over the summer; I guess it’s possible." I said scratching my chin in wonder.



"I guess I'm your not so little girl anymore." she said putting her hands on her hips and standing on her toes so she could look further down at me. I grimaced as she did this looking at her swimwear and remembered why I came over to her in the first place. "You know, I think you need a new bikini, this one is a little...well little." I said looking her up and down.



"No way this one rocks. It cost me almost $50." she defended adjusting it to provide a little more coverage. "I'm serious Kimmy. I don't want to see you in it anymore." I said sternly. A sly smile spread across her face. "Well I guess that means I'll have to put it away for a month until I turn 18. Then I can wear anything I want." she said proud of her reasoning.



"You still live in this house for another year." I reminded. "I know. I guess I could go join a nudist colony." she teased turning to walking away. "Very funny." I replied sarcastically. "I'm getting a shower." she informed me walking down the hall. I grimaced again. The back of the outfit wasn't any better. What a waste of $50, hopefully she had used her own money.



When Clair and Timmy got back he wanted to play in the pool so we did. As I put my trunks on I realized they were starting to get to loose and tightened them lest they fall off. Clair sat at the deck table reading on her iPad while I threw Timmy repeatedly down towards the deep end. "Boy you're getting heavy." I said getting ready to chuck him for the umpteenth time. "I know I'm 70 pooounnnnddsss." He replied just as I launched him.



"I'm done." I told him as he swam eagerly back. "Awwww." he whined. "Daddy's tired. Go dive off the dive board or something." I suggested slowly making my way to the ladder in the deep end. As I walked I surprised myself taking a gulp of pool water unexpectedly. I pushed up again. That had never happened. I was starting to get worried. I made it to the ladder and climbed out joining Clair.



Later, after we all had gone to bed I shared my concerns with Clair. "I mean first the Doctor's visit, then Kimmy being taller, now having to tread in the deep end." I complained. "Well they said you got a little shorter." she responded soothingly. "Not this much shorter." I responded. "Well what do you want to do?" she asked. I handed her a tape measure. "You don't think..." she paused looking up to me trying to guess my height. "Well you do look a little shorter." she said starting to sound worried. "Only one way to find out." I said.



"6'2." she read quietly. "I knew it! No way do you shrink 4 inches from age." I blurted. "Well now what?" she asked concern saturating her voice. "I'm calling the doctor first thing Monday." I proclaimed. Clair fell into me her head now reaching my chin. I put my arms around her. She felt noticeably larger. We then lay down and went to sleep.



On Monday I got to work a little early. "Shit!" Karen was waiting at the elevator and she was wearing those damn shoes again. I didn't feel like answering her questions so I ducked into the stairwell and got my cell phone out texting her to get bagels again. 'Will do' was her reply. Click, clack, click, clack. Once I heard her walk by I waited another thirty seconds and stepped out and headed up to the office.



I immediately called the doctor. "Well Scott, you're right no one shrinks that much in such a short time unless something is wrong. You haven't had any severe back pain have you?" he asked. "No, nothing wrong except I'm shorter." I answered. "I was going to see you Thursday for you CAT scan results. Let's move it up to tomorrow." He replied. "OK. See you then, Doc." I said hanging up.



I kept Karen running errands most of the day and otherwise stayed sitting when I needed to talk to her. This kept me from attempting to answer questions that I didn't have any answers for anyway. I told her I was taking off tomorrow. The end of the day finally arrived. "You need anything else." Karen's voice asked over the intercom. "No. See you on Wednesday." I replied. After another 15 minutes I left too.



"Nothing seems wrong with any tests we've run yet. Your CAT came back clean." said the doctor. "But you are definitely getting shorter. 6'1" from 6'6" is too much height loss to explain from age." he stated. "6'1" I repeated horrified. "I'll need to do some more tests today and send them off to specialists." he said. "Whatever we need to do I can't get any shorter it's already impacting me tremendously." I responded.



I employed my avoidance and camouflaging strategies successfully throughout the week and was relieved when Karen called back to ask if I needed anything. "No I'm good. See you next week." I told her. "Good luck in your tennis match." she added. "Thanks." I said. I was not looking forward to the match, but if I could get through it we had a long Labor Day weekend coming up.



Unfortunately, I didn't make it through without a loss. Gail and I sat exhausted in our chairs as our opponents left. "Sorry Gail, I haven't been myself lately." I apologized. "I know. You should tower over me." she said standing up. "You look to have gotten a lot smaller. Stand up." she ordered. "No hiding it from you is there?" I said reluctantly complying.



"Oh my gosh, you look to be only about an inch taller than Me." she said almost looking me in the eye. "That would put you at 5'11". Have you been to the doctor?" she asked. "Of course." I responded curtly "They don't know a damn thing." I said frustrated. "Well, it certainly doesn't help our game." she said - a horrible attempt to lighten the mood. "We should be OK next week, but if you get any smaller little Mike might have some competition at limbo this year." she joked punching me in the arm.



Michael Johnstone was her secretary, but everyone called him little Mike. A former jockey, at 5'1" he was the shortest person in the office. I laughed weakly. "Don't worry. I'm sure they'll get to the bottom of it." she consoled grabbing my now significantly smaller bicep. "See you next week" she said. "Bye." I said watching her walk back to her car. I couldn't help but fear that she would be taller than me by then or worse I could be looking up to her secretary little Mike.



I was so happy to be home as I pulled into the drive way. Clair greeted me at the door. "Hello, hon." she said rising on her tip toes to kiss me. The top of her head reached to my nose. I dreaded seeing my daughter. "I told the kids about your shrinkage." she said softly. "Yeah. I don't think there's any point in hiding it from them." I responded. "Ha, you should've heard Timmy. He said you could sleep in the bottom bunk of his bunk bed if you got small enough." she laughed. "Only Timmy would think of that." I laughed myself, halfheartedly. Clair was trying her best to make light of it, but she and I were both very worried.



"Kimmy is at work." Clair informed me. "Timmy is out in the pool swimming." she went on. Me and Clair joined him for a bit and then sat down to dinner. "If Dad gets shorter than me does he still get to tell me what to do?" Timmy asked innocently out of the blue. I about choked on my food. "Of course he does. He's your father and you will do as he says until you turn 18." Clair responded.



"Kimmy's 18 at the end of next week and she's bigger than he is now does she have to listen to him after that?" he pressed. "She lives in this house doesn't she?" I asked annoyed. Clair gave me the look. Then said, "Yep. You both do until you move out on your own, but let’s talk about something else OK dear." Clair added. As I got up to put my food away I heard the front door open.



It was Kimmy. Home from her job at the mall. They made her wear heels and I heard her hit the kitchen tiles. "Mmm smells good." She said. "Darling can you get some Tabasco sauce?" Clair asked getting up to get Kimmy's plate. I opened the cabinet it was on the top shelf. I reached, but just was a little too short. "Here let me." Kimmy whispered smiling down at me easily retrieving the hot sauce then handing it to me.



Jesus, in her heels I only stood as tall as her neck. I noticed Clair observing and then pretending not too. When I handed the sauce to her she said, "Thank-you dear." I hated this. I didn't want my family tip toeing around my feelings. "Thank Kimmy, I couldn't reach it, but she got it for me." I said matter-of-factly.



They looked at each other sheepishly. "Look I appreciate the gestures, but I would rather confront this head on. We all know I'm shrinking so, please don't pamper me." I said. "Whatever you want daddy." Kimmy said giving me a hug and stooping to kiss me on the cheek. I walked back to my seat and tripped on my pant leg that was coming unrolled. "We need to go shopping this week, darling." I said to my wife. "I need some smaller clothes." I explained. "You had me at shopping." She said smiling back at me as she got Kimmy's plate ready.



The long weekend passed quickly and before I knew it Monday night was here and I wasn't looking forward to work. I had Clair measure me even though I didn't need her too. She looked me in the eye and said, "5'8". I was now equal in height with my wife. She leaned in and kissed me. "Well I guess the silver lining is I don't have stoop to do that anymore." I laughed looking down at our bare feet.



"Come on, honey let’s make love." she said grabbing my hand and leading me to the bed. Needless to say it was very different. Her body was so much bigger than I was used to. I plunged completely into her. I had never been able to do that before. As I massaged her large tits I realized that when I was bigger I really couldn't appreciate just how busty she was. If anything my shrinkage at least reminded me of what a babe I had married.

Chaper 3: Little Man of the House by minuss

I looked sharp walking into work. I had new clothes that fit and I even felt better now, because on the way into work I decided it was counterproductive to hide my dilemma. I decided to quit hiding and confront what was happening to me. As I approached my office Karen stood up. "Good..." she paused overwhelmed at my transformation, but she recovered quickly. "Uh, Morning Mr. Adams." she said staring down at me in disbelief. "My office Karen." I said walking passed her. "Yes sir." she said following me in and shutting the door.



I stopped in front of my desk and turned to face her. At 6'3" in her 4 inch heels she stood a full head taller. I was eye level with the top of her chest. If I had taken a step forward my nose would have been in her cleavage. I swallowed, OK here goes. Smiling up at her I said, "Karen, you look confused." "How?....I mean...your so much smaller than you used to be." she stammered.



Smaller. Odd. I expected her to say shorter, but I guess smaller was more accurate since I seemed to be shrinking in all dimensions. "Yes, Karen, I'm afraid I am. I've been to the doctor and they have top people studying my tests, but right now they just don't know how or why this is happening." I explained. "I don't want this to be awkward. Don't do anything you wouldn't normally do and don't feel like you have to coddle me. I want it to be business as usual around here, understand?" I ordered.



"Completely." she responded looking down at me. "That'll be all." I said. "Yes, Mr. Adams." she nodded and turned walking out. That felt good. Like a weight being lifted from off my chest. I breathed deeply walking to my desk and opening my laptop to check email. Wow! My boss was getting let go. It wasn't unexpected he was just marking the days until retirement anyway. Might even mean a promotion. I read on. Shit. No promotion, just a departmental consolidation. I read on, yada yada, then I saw it: Gail Sanders to manage both departments.



"Great." I said leaning back. I liked Gail, I really did, but I was used to having the autonomy that came with a push over boss. Bing - another email. It was a meeting invite from Gail for tomorrow. I reckoned my free reign in this department would be coming to an end. Gail was smart and very hard working. I would probably lose many of the perks and leeway had enjoyed up until now.



The next day came and I walked over to Gail's office. Little Mike stood up to greet me. At least I was still taller than someone I noticed. "Ms. Sanders is expecting you." he said looking at me strangely. I opened the door and walked in un-phased by his confusion. I had gotten used to the funny looks.



"My goodness." she said upon seeing me. She stood up walking around the desk and circled me. In her heels she was a head taller than I was. "Are you feeling OK?" she asked. "I feel fine other than being a short person now." I said looking up to her. She completed her circle and stood with her hands on her hips still examining me.



"Karen told me about it at lunch the other day, but words don't really describe it do they?" she asked. "Nope, not really. Try living it." I replied. "I can't imagine. How are you holding up?" she quizzed. "Well as can be expected." I answered. "Well I had planned on depending on you a great deal during the consolidation of our departments, but if you need to take some time..." "I'd like to give it a shot." I interrupted.



"Well I'm not going to lie and say I can't use you. It's not like we're using our muscles lifting things around here..." I winced at her candor, but she was right. "...but there could be some long hours. I'm not sure you will have time for our tennis matches anymore. You think you’re up for the extra work?" She asked. In other words she didn't want to lose anymore tennis matches because of my diminished abilities.



"You know I am, Gail." I answered putting as much confidence as I could muster into my voice. Funny, I never felt the need to do that before. "Good, but call me Ms. Sanders. I don't want to get sued by one of your colleagues just because I know you better than them." She requested smiling down at me.



"I understand...Ms. Sanders." I reluctantly answered. "Also, do you mind if I steal your secretary late Friday's to fill in for you in our tennis matches?" she ordered disguised as a question. "I didn't know Karen played tennis." I responded. "Yes, she was on a college team she told me." Gail replied. "In that case she's yours." I answered realizing that having Gail as a boss was going to suck.



"Alright, well that's all I had for this meeting. I'll set up some regular meetings for us to touch base on the consolidation and all your projects. I look forward to working with you Scott." she said walking to the door and opening it. I followed her to it. "Me too...Ms. Sanders." I said looking up at her as I left.



Gail wasn't kidding she had me handling a lot of administrative duties such as performance reviews and new project write ups from the people my boss used to manage. This didn't win me any friends among my co-workers I assure you, but I suppose someone had to do it. On top of this I still did my normal wealth management work. I'm not sure how I would have managed if it weren't for Karen who was putting in almost as many hours as I was.



Friday finally arrived and none too soon, because I was beat. Karen had defied my wishes by changing her footwear, but it was such a nice gesture I ignored it. She was now only 6' in her one inch flats instead of 6'3" with her heels on. I had lost another two inches and was now down to 5'6". As I was working so closely with her over the past week it would have been even more awkward talking to her at nipple level. Cleavage level was bad enough. She was truly great in the way she handled it. Other than the change in footwear I could detect no difference in her behavior than before.



"Well, I'm off to my first tennis match." she said over the intercom. "Did you pick up the office supply refills we needed from the back?" I asked. "Dang it! I knew I forgot something." She replied. "I don't think I'll have time to get to it before the match. You'll think they'll notice come Monday." "Oh, Gail will notice, she notices everything." I answered. I waited for her reply.



Then my office door opened and she walked in holding her office keys. "I hate to ask this, but I don't want us to have to forfeit." she explained. "You want me to get the supplies for you?" I responded. "Would you?" She asked brightening up. I got up and walked over to get the keys. "Well since I'm going that way anyway I may as well walk down with you." I said grabbing her keys.



The supplies would be in the building's receiving department, which was a large room in the back of the building at ground level. "So, who you playing?" I asked walking with her to the elevator. "Somebody named Larry and Joanne." She replied looking down at me. "Oh you should have no problem with them. They stink." I said stepping into the elevator followed by Karen.



"Well I haven't played in a while. I hope it's like riding a bike." she laughed. "Yeah, I'm OK at returns, but my strength is serving....well at least it was." I said sadly looking up at her then down to the floor. The doors finally opened breaking the awkward silence. "Well good luck." I said as we stepped out. "Thanks, and thanks for helping me out Scott, I really appreciate it." she said turning to walk to her tennis match as I turned heading for receiving.



I really missed my strength the most I decided rubbing my sore muscles as I got out of the car and went into the house. Those boxes of supplies weren't light. It had been an hour and half by the time I finished getting the supplies and had finished up my work. I opened the door and smelled pasta. "Finally." I heard Clair say. "It's 8:30 I thought you would never get home." she complained. "I know I had to finish up some things first." I explained.



"Well dinner's not too cold. Its on the stove." she said walking over to me and bending slightly to give me a kiss. A necessary maneuver now that I stood only as tall as her nose. "Did you remember to pick up Kimmy's birthday present?" she asked as I made a plate. "Completely forgot about it. Karen was supposed to pick it up, but I bet she forgot too." I answered.



"Well the sale on that laptop ended today." she responded. "There will always be another sale." I shot back through a mouth of pasta. "Before next Saturday??" she asked pressing the issue. Damn she's awful concerned that I didn't pick that computer up. "Don't worry babe we'll get her a laptop, jeez." I answered indignantly. She stood up in front of me as I sat down on the couch. "Scott, I've been listening to Timmy and Kimmy fight all night don't you start too." she pleadingly demanded.



"Sorry, hon." I said slurping a sauce covered noodle into my mouth. "Ehem." she said looking down at me. "We're supposed to eat in the kitchen." she reminded me. "I always eat in here when I get home late." I responded. "Well, I think it's time we put an end to the Scott exception to that rule." she said sarcastically. "Damn, Clair are you on the rag or something?" I answered regretting the comment as soon as I said it. "Fine. You want to eat on the couch – make sure you sleep here tonight too!" she raged. She then stomped to our bedroom and slammed the door.



Just then my cell rang. It was Gail. I picked it up. "Hi Scott, its Gail. We need you to come back into the office and open a conference room for us. I would have Karen do it, but she says you have her keys for some reason." I frowned, "Gail...err...I mean...Ms. Sanders I just got home and am eating dinner can it wait an hour?" I asked hopefully.



"I wish it could Scott, but a multimillion dollar deal is at stake. Karen is something else. After we beat Larry and Joanne at tennis we had some drinks with them and they really took to her. She found out they had an account with JP and convinced them to switch to us. We're on the way back to the office now to close the deal." she explained. "Well that's great news. I'll be there as soon as possible." I replied getting up to head out.



I got there ahead of everyone and unlocked the conference room she was talking about. I then went to the restroom and came back and Karen and Gail were already in the room with the new clients. "You're something else Karen. Makes me feel good switching to you all knowing they keep good people around." said a voice I recognized to be Larry's. I walked in and was about to greet them, but Gail turned and said, "Thanks Scott, I think we got this. You can head on home. Thanks for coming so quick."



"You sure I can't help?" I asked a little miffed at coming all the way back just to let them in a conference room all because I decided to be nice to my secretary earlier in the day. "Well...now that I think about it you mind bringing us the standard forms...oh and would you all like some refreshments?" she asked our new clients. "Coffee, soda." They responded.



"Karen?" she asked. "Nothing for me, thanks." she said looking at me awkwardly. "Well I think we could use a pitcher of water for the table too. I know Karen's got to be a little thirsty the way she chased that ball tonight." Gail said. "Like a bat out of hell." agreed Larry laughing. "That all?" I said barely containing my anger. "I think that'll do us. Thanks." Gail responded.



Twenty minutes later after getting everyone their drinks and the forms. I said, "Well unless you all need anything else I'm heading home. Karen, your keys will be on your desk." I said. "Thanks." she replied. "See you, Scott." Gail added. "You see, even the secretaries around here are top notch." Larry said. Karen and Gail looked at each other awkwardly. Then Gail simply said, "All of our team members are top notch." smiling back at them. Karen glanced up at me mouthing the word: sorry. I just smiled turned and left.



I was so pissed on the way home. I had played Larry at least twice at tennis, but I guess losing a foot in height will cause that. I got home and everyone was in bed so I tip-toed into our room and climbed into bed with Clair. "Where have you been?" she asked not really angry, but concerned. "Sorry, I had to go back to work. I would have said something, but they needed me right then and you didn't look to be in a conversational mood." I responded.



"I know. I'm sorry for snapping at you. It's been a horrible day." she explained. "Well that makes two of us." I replied rolling over to hug her. She hugged me back. It was very different holding her now that I was shorter than she was. She was so much larger comparatively then before. I suppose she could make the argument that, in fact, she was the one holding me. I put this further humiliation out of my mind and drifted to sleep.



The rest of the weekend was low key. I got some new smaller clothes and also got word from the doctor's. They still were baffled, but assured us they were running every test that they could think of. They scheduled me to come back in two weeks from now. When Sunday night rolled around Clair completed her nightly ritual. "5'4 and half." she said.



When I got in Monday I walked into the elevator and greeted Karen, well greeted her nipples really as they were now about eye level. I looked down. She had her heels on again. "I had decided to ditch these, but Gail said I needed too not wear flats to work." she said apologetically looking down at me over her large bust. She wasn't as busty as Clair, but almost.



"No apology necessary. I never asked you not to wear them. In fact, I think I requested that you behave no differently." I reminded her. "Well...I just thought...." "Forget it." I snapped cutting her off. "What's done is done." I said walking out quickly once the elevator doors opened. Still a little pissed about Friday I was trying to put her back in her place, but she easily kept pace due to her much longer stride.



I looked up as she paced me. I couldn't help but notice her big boobs were bouncing beautifully under her blouse – especially since they were now right at face level for me. I could tell I hurt her feelings. I didn't get the satisfaction I had expected out of berating her and I already felt bad about it.



"Will you need any Bagels this morning, Mr. Adams?" she asked looking down at me. "No....Look, I'm sorry Karen." I said glancing up at her. "No apology necessary. You gave me specific instructions, which I didn't follow. It won't happen again." she replied then she increased her gait easily leaving me behind. I would have had to jog to keep up. She beat me to my door opening it for me. "Remember, you have your first touch base meeting with Ms. Sanders today." she said flatly looking down at me as I walked passed her into my office.



Karen was very professional the rest of the day. I really hope she got over it. It seemed I kept putting my foot in my mouth lately. I made my way over to Gail's office at the appointed time. Little Mike stood up to usher me in, "Ms. Sanders is expecting you." he said looking slightly up at me. Seeing him becoming closer and closer to my height was distressing to say the least.



I walked in and Gail was standing and drawing on her white board. I walked over to her taking a look at the board. "Just jotting some ideas down." she said turning to face me. She was a couple inches shorter than Karen so instead of being nose high to her nipples like on Karen I was only chin high to hers. "Wow, Scott. You get smaller every time I see you. Have you heard anything from the doctors?" she asked looking down at me.



"Nothing definitive, just another appointment in two weeks and assurances they are doing everything possible." I answered. "Are you sure you want to keep working? We will certainly miss your abilities, but you have to think of your own well-being first." she added. "I'd like to work as long as I am able." I replied resolutely. "Well like I said we can use your capabilities. Let's have a seat." she said gesturing me to sit as she walked around to her side of desk.



The large plush guest chair practically swallowed me as I sat my now petite frame down onto it. "First you have had an awesome quarter and as it's bonus time here you go." she said handing me an envelope. "It's $175,000." she said beaming. "Awesome! Thanks so much." I replied. I expected a large bonus, but this was considerably more than I had thought was coming to me.



"Obviously, keep the amount to yourself. Not everyone even got a bonus this quarter." she added. "You bet, my lips are sealed." I replied smiling. "Also, in light of Karen's new workload and the demonstration of her own abilities I am authorizing you to give her this $10,000 bonus and to increase her salary by 25%." she went on handing me another envelope. "That's great. She really deserves it." I said hoping that this would end her anger at me.



During the rest of the meeting we went over her plans for the department, her significant expectations of me, and the statuses of my own accounts. "Thanks again." I said standing. She stood and walked around to me to extend her hand. At my size it was impossible not to notice the movement of her chest (probably large C cups I automatically classified) as she did this. I took her hand firmly. She took my much smaller hand more firmly and shook it forcefully. "Don't mention it, Scott. You deserved every penny." She praised.



I walked back to my office and Karen stood up to get the door for me. "Mr. Adams." she said nodding graciously as she did so. "Come on in Karen." I said walking passed the towering dark haired beauty. She followed me in. "Have a seat." I said sitting in my chair. "I've got some good news. Ms. Sanders and I talked about your increased workload and your wonderful contribution and we both felt that your efforts need to be rewarded. So, your salary is going up 25% and here's a little something for you: ten thousand somethings." I said giving her the envelope.



"Oh my goodness. Gail said she would make sure I got a bonus and a raise, but I never expected so much." she replied smiling. "You knew?" I asked confused. "Yeah she told me last night." Karen replied happily. Well I guess I was reduced to the errand boy in this equation, but even so I was still going to try and make things right with Karen. She was bound to be more receptive.



I stood up and walked around extending my hand she stood up and took it. Her hand was bigger than Gail's. I squeezed and shook her hand, but her return squeeze seemed a little firmer. "Congratulations. You deserve this." I said. "Thanks, Mr. Adams." she said appreciatively. "And about this morning. I'd really like to apologize. I shouldn't have gotten on to you for just trying to be considerate. It's just that with me getting smaller everyone else gets bigger and it makes me a little insecure I guess; then Friday really deflated my ego." I laughed nervously looking up into her receptive blue eyes.



"Awww." Karen consoled. "I guess I have been pouring it on today a bit. My feelings were a little bruised, but I'm a big girl I can take it. Apology accepted, Scott." she said smiling down at me. "From my point of view a very big girl." I said laughing. In more ways than one I realized noticing nose high twin nipple indentations capping her large blouse covered boobs. "Ha, I guess I am." she laughed looking down at me. "You need me anymore today?" she asked. "Get out of here. Go spend some of that bonus money." I ordered.



A six figure bonus can mask a lot of troubles. The rest of the week went smoothly despite the fact that I continued to dwindle. I pulled into the driveway on Friday and got Kimberly's laptop out of the trunk carrying it in. "Hi Dad." Timmy greeted running past me. Jeez I was now only a head taller than he was I realized. Clair got up from the couch. "You got it." she said delighted walking over to me to take a look. She was now a head taller than me I noticed looking straight ahead into the top of her cleavage and her collarbone.



The rest of the night was routine. "Kimmy is really going to like this laptop." Clair said as we retired to bed shutting our door. "Yeah, I think I went a little over board after getting the bonus. I hadn't planned on spending so much." I admitted. "Well we can afford it my little money maker." she said removing her shirt and bra.



"Don't forget our measurement." I said mesmerized by the enormity of the naked boobs on display in front of me. She went and got a tape measure and a pencil and I went and stood against the open bathroom door. They jiggled randomly as she sauntered over to get my measurement. "I guess one silver lining is that you seem to be getting closer and closer to my girls." she said smiling down at me as she marked.



"Well that's certainly nice, but you can't imagine how much bigger they seem to be." I said using both of my small hands to caress the circumference of her left boob. I slid both hands underneath and lifted, humbled by its heft. "I hadn't thought of that." She said smiling down at me then made the reading.



"We'll call it 5'2." she said soberly. Even that striking number couldn't dampen my testosterone high as I stooped and licked her swollen nipple. Good grief, I used to be able to take her entire aureole into my mouth, but now even its circumference was much to great; stretching from my nose to below my mouth in diameter.



"Whatever happened to romancing a girl." She said stepping back and removing her pants and panties. I started stripping and I heard a gushing as she sat on the toilet to urinate. "That's what happened to romance." I said gesturing to her as she wiped, got up, and flushed. She laughed walking passed, "Well I really had to go." She defended walking completely naked back into our bedroom. I followed, also completely naked, admiring the slight jiggle of her smooth round rear.



She turned. God she was gorgeous. Her blond hair rested on her shoulders her chest lifted and fell slightly from her breathing. I decided I was going to fuck her right there. I stepped to her putting my arms around her and my head on her breasts and shoved my penis forward, but felt nothing but air. I stepped back looking down. Her pussy was too high. I tried angling my stiff shaft up towards it, but could only graze her bush.



"Are we having some trouble dear?" she asked mockingly putting her hands on her hips and looking down at me. I saw the playful amusement in her green eyes. "We'll there's more than one way to skin a pussy cat." I said as I tensed attempting to sling her onto the bed, but her stabilizer muscles tensed and she didn't budge. I was in uncharted territory.



"Are you really trying to push me?" she asked a little surprise creeping into her voice. "Well, I had planned on tossing you onto the bed and then fucking you into ecstasy, but it doesn't seem to be working out." I said scratching my head. "Well there's more than one way to skin a pussy cat." She shot back smiling. She then stooped; bear hugged me, and dropped me onto the bed. It wasn't easy and certainly not graceful, but she succeeded.



I sat on the bed stunned watching her gulping a couple of deep breathes. She then crawled into bed and proceeded to fuck me into ecstasy. First she was on top, but I asked her to switch because I felt like I was being crushed. Even that was a totally new experience: crawling around on top of her.


I would thrust and thrust, but just couldn't fill her. Then there was the fact that I couldn't kiss her while I was sticking her, but even that wasn't the end of the differences. She was seemingly so much stronger and heavier than before. It took all of my strength at times just to make her move as I wanted. After we were done I was exhausted.



I grabbed the remote and clicked on Sportscenter. Just as they started the Top 10 the TV flicked over to My Fair Wedding. Clair looked over at me smiling setting the remote on her nightstand. "Hey no fair!" I protested. "I was watching that. Change it back." I demanded. "I don't want to watch sports." she responded nonchalantly. I sat up and looked over at her. "Come on, give me the remote back." I demanded.



She responded by sitting up too. "Well, you going to give it to me or not?" I said looking at her sternly. "I don't think I am." she said giggling a little with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes. I smiled finally getting it. "Oh, I get it. You think you’re stronger than me now. Is that it?" I asked rhetorically. She just smiled back. "OK. Time for your medicine." I said jumping into her. Immediately I realized I might have bit off more than I could chew.



We rolled around for a bit our slippery naked bodies vying for leverage. It seemed that in all my initial efforts I was able to gain advantage, but she would then stiffen and fight back getting leverage on me and then she would push me away. After a few minutes we both sat looking at each other and panting for air. I needed a change in tactics I thought noticing her stiffened nipple glistening with sweat.



So, I snatched it and twisted. "Titty twister! You better give me that remote." I commanded. She squealed in pain and lunged into me. Her momentum was too much and I lost my balance falling back onto the bed. I started to get up, but she was faster crawling on top of me and sitting her naked butt down onto my pelvis. I felt my flaccid penis resting under one of her warm sweaty butt cheeks.



"Looks like I win cheater. I can't believe you did that, it hurt." she lamented massaging her sore nipple. I was growing very tired of this game she was playing. "You think I can't get out of this?" I asked sarcastically. "Scott, I was taking it easy on you before. There's no way you can get up unless I let you up." she said matter-of-factly. I sat up and my small hands shot to both her nipples squeezing, but she was quick and grabbed my wrists with her large hands and threw the entire weight of her upper body down onto me.



I tried resisting, but her weight and leverage advantages were too much and she pinned my arms to the bed squashing her large breasts into my face. "I can't believe you tried it again!" she said not angry, but amusingly annoyed at my determination. "Well you got me. Now what?" came my muffled reply. "I ought to smother you with my titties and collect the insurance money, but you would enjoy it too much." she said rising up and looking down at me.



I tried lifting each arm once more in a last-ditch attempt to escape and only got them an inch off the bed before she pinned them again. "Face it. Your wife is stronger than you." she said victoriously smiling down at my red face. Despite the humiliation I could think of worse positions to be in I realized admiring the sway of her large glistening tits. Eventually, she let me up and we finished watching My Fair Wedding before going to sleep.

Chapter 4: Respect My Authorit-eye by minuss

While it was weird looking up to my daughter relatively speaking it wasn't that big of a deal because she was so very tall I was still taller than a lot of people back when I was only head shorter than Kimmy. Now that Clair was a head taller than me I was starting to feel really short. I was now the shortest person in the house – except for Timmy. I looked down at the scale it read 108 pounds. No wonder my wife was able to pin me.



 

I felt a pinch on my naked butt. "Come on slow poke we still have to pick up a birthday cake." Clair reminded. "Yeah, yeah." I said stepping off the scale. My stomach hit my throat as I realized she was much taller than me then she should be. I calmed down when I looked down and noticed the high heels she had on. They must have giving her another 3 inches at least.



 

I frowned. "Honey do you have to wear those shoes?" I complained. "I always where these shoes with this outfit. They match perfectly. Besides" she explained turning. "the extra three inches should give you a pretty good view from down there." Her DD's were now face high. "I felt her arms wrap around my back and she pulled me in for a hug. My head rested right between her tits. "See." she said releasing me.



 

She was right this was nice, but what really shocked me was her strength. I didn't resist, but she caught me off guard with the hug and even though I stiffened she easily had overcome that and pulled me into herself. I knew she was stronger than me now, but it still was a new experience. How much stronger was she I wondered looking her up and down as she worked on her hair. Please let them find a cure I prayed.



 

"Scotty, get a move on it. We need to leave in 15 minutes." she scolded. "Alright, alright." I responded heading into our room to find some of the new clothes we had bought. I found the shirt and pants. I looked at the S on the shirt tag in disgust. Small – that’s what I was now I guess and if a cure wasn't found it would only get worse.



 

A couple of hours later we got back to the house. My wife fumbled with the keys trying to open the door for me. "Come on Clair this thing is heavy." I complained. "Hold your horses, I almost got it, there." she said as the door clicked open. When we got in I almost ran into Kimberly who was coming over to get the door, but luckily I avoided contact and quickly stepped to the side.



 

Click, clack. Her own high heels clicked as she stepped over to me. I noticed her shadow envelop me and the cake I was holding. "Is that for me?" she asked. I turned to face her, lord she was huge, my head just barely reached the bottom of her boobs. Which were even bigger than her mother's and that was saying something. It was going to be hard enough to keep the boys away, but now that I was quickly becoming a midget it might be impossible. "Happy 18th b-day Kimmy!" she read out loud. "Thanks, daddy!" she said rubbing the top of my head. An action she usually reserved for her little brother.



 

"I didn't think you would be here. This was supposed to be a surprise." Clair added. "I wasn't, but when my manager found out about my birthday he gave me the rest of the day off." She explained. "I can't wait to get out of these heels." she added. "Well you look nice in them." Clair responded. "My arms are jelly where do you want this?" I asked exasperated. "Oh, I can get it daddy." said Kimberly easily lifted the cake away and carried it into the kitchen. "Thanks. So, did you sell any suits today?" I asked.



 

"I sold three." she answered excitedly. "Which puts me two away from my bonus and only three behind Marcus who is the top seller and I even work 10 hours less than him a week. Can you believe it!?" she asked. I looked up her tall, slender figure and found those familiar cute dimples she inherited from Clair.



 

It was easy to believe. She was a knock out. Basically a younger, taller, bustier version of her mother who was gorgeous; and she worked in a suit store near the mall. Those guy salesmen didn't stand a chance. "Of course I do, but you know this job is not a career. You'll be going off to college in about 9 months." I reminded her. "I know, but I'll probably transfer stores and work part time for some spending money." she added.



 

"Now you know we've put enough away so you don't have to do that." I answered "I want you to concentrate on your education. A job will only be a distraction." I explained walking closer to my daughter. I had used my fatherly authority voice, but it seemed to work much better back when I was taller than she was. Normally, her resistance would melt away and she would come to my point of view.



 

As I got closer and closer I realized that proximity to her was a detriment not an advantage so I stopped about a foot and half in front of her. She looked at me and gave her mother an amused look. "I know you have, but I was talking to Mom the other day and she thought it wouldn't hurt if I worked a little too." She explained crossing her arms. "Besides, daddy, like it says on the cake I'm 18 now. I have to start figuring things out for myself." she added.



 

I didn't like this one bit. "Now Kimberly you're still a senior in high school and you only just turned 18 and while despite being an adult while living in this house there will still be rules that..." Click, clack. She took two steps forward and uncrossed her arms and dropped them to her hips. I looked up – way up. If Clair was stronger than me Kimberly would be too, but a lot more. I gulped. She looked determined as steel gazing down at me over her large bust. My resolve began to leave me "...uh" I stammered losing my train of thought. She was using my own tactics against me!



 

Pleased at the outcome her simple body language had generated she smiled and rubbed me on the head again. "Oh, college is such a long way off yet. We can talk more about it later..." "That sounds like a great idea." I heard Clair conclude from just behind me. "Kimmy can you do me a favor and go get your brother? He spent the night with Michael." she asked. "Mom, I was going to go shopping with Megan." Kimmy shot back. "Do as your mother asks." I demanded crossing my arms and looking up trying desperately to get some respect back.



 

She looked down at me annoyed and then back to her mother. "Please. It won't take, but about 15 minutes." added Clair placing her hands on my shoulders. She looked back at me then Clair again and sighed. I felt like a kid on the periphery of the conversation standing between these two adult women working out an agreement. "Oh all right. Just let me get out of these clothes first." She said turning and walking back to her room. "We need you back at 7 for your celebration." Clair said. "I know, I know." answered Kimberly. The tension left my body.



 

I turned looking up at my wife. "You told her she could work?" I asked annoyed. "I talked about it with her. The money is pretty good, she wouldn't need to work many hours and she really likes doing it." "I don't care." I interrupted getting angry. "Her grades will suffer." "Well like she said she's 18. When she moves to college she will do what she wants with or without our permission." explained Clair. "We will still be paying most of her bills: room and board,  her car payment, and books. She will still need to respect our wishes." I answered. "Besides..." Clair stopped herself.



 

Now we get to the real reason. "Besides what?" I demanded. "Scott you won't be able to work if things keep going the way they are going. Disability only pays a percentage of what you make. We could use some of that money. Kimberly agrees. She wants to help." Clair explained. "You discussed this with our daughter and not me! That's bullshit! Kimberly's life is one thing...this is our life we're talking about. I need to be in the conversation. I can't believe you went to her with this and made no mention of it to me." I complained heatedly.



 

"Don't be ridiculous Scott. I wouldn't ask her to do this, but she's not stupid. She came to me with the idea. What was I to do? Lie and say we couldn't use the money. If they don't find a cure we might need it." Clair concluded. Unfortunately, she was right, but I was fine sacrificing our needs for the sake of our daughter.



 

"I still should have been privy to this little discussion." I said sounding hurt which was the truth. Clair's face softened. "I know we should have talked about it, but you've been under so much stress I didn't want to burden you with this too." "Let me decide what is and isn't a burden OK?" I cut her off. "Sure." she said wrapping her arms around me and pulling me in for a hug. My face was buried in her cleavage and I felt her chin resting on my head. She then kissed the top of my head and released me.



 

Kimberly came out into the living room. She had changed into some jeans and tennis shoes and was wearing a tight shirt that stopped above her belly. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail. I thought she needed a different shirt, but was too exhausted to object. "I'll be back with Timmy in a bit see ya." she told us. "See ya." Clair and I responded in unison.



 

Monday came too fast as usual. I was officially now the shortest person in the office at five foot nothing. Though the transformation I was undergoing was gradual it was still shocking to be looking up at folks I towered over just about a month ago. Karen got up as I approached. "Good morning, Scott." she said looking down at me trying to hide her concern. "Breakfast?" she asked.



 

"No, I don't seem to be as hungry as I used to be. Less of me to feed." I laughed walking passed her into my office. Good lord I was looking up at her nipple indentations now. I heard her laugh weakly as I shut the door. I stood in front of my desk. It was above my belly button now. I walked around and sat in my chair adjusting the height so my feet would touch the ground.



 

The day went by quick as I had a lot to do. Before I knew it Karen was reminding me of Gail's weekly meeting. "Thanks." I responded. I got up and left my office. Karen was typing at her desk she smiled over at me as I walked passed heading down to Gail's office. I saw little Mike stand up and smile. He was now an inch taller than I was. "Ms. Sanders is expecting you." he said glancing down at me as he ushered me in.



 

"Well lets have a look at you - my my." Gail said as I entered. She stood up and walked over looking down at me. I stood eye to nipple. "I've been thinking. I realized after Larry failed to recognize you that it might be best if you avoid in person meetings with your clients. Try and communicate over the phone or through email. If you have to meet in person let Karen or me handle it. I don't want anything upsetting them." she said looking down at me.



 

I didn't like it, but I could at least understand her reasoning. "Not a problem." I responded. We finished the meeting quickly because she had to leave early and I headed back to my office. When I got back Karen was bent over picking something up from the floor. I admired her long legs and shapely rear as I came up from behind her. Her butt was almost chest high



 

"Karen come in for a minute." I said catching her off guard. She stood up quickly and turned around straightening her skirt which stopped just above her knees. She followed me into my office and I explained Gail's wishes which she was fine with. "So, do I tell them I am an analyst here, then?" she asked. "As far as I am concerned you are an analysts here that just also happens to be my secretary." I answered. "Is that official? I mean can I have the Analyst title?" she shot back.



 

Clever girl. If I let her have the title she could easily parlay that into a raise here or an analyst position elsewhere. I was OK with this, but I wasn't sure that I had the authority. I probably just stuck my foot in mouth again I realized. "Well...let me talk it over with Ms. Sander's at my meeting with her next week." I said dancing a jig around her question. "I understand. Will you be needing me anymore today?" she asked standing up expectantly.



 

"Well I do need one more thing before you go." I said standing and walking around to my file cabinet. She followed me to it. I pulled the top drawer out. It was too high for me to see into anymore. I looked up at her and she smiled down at me.



 

"You want me to refile this drawer to the lower ones." she guessed correctly. "You got it." I said smiling up to her. "I'll do it right away." she said grabbing the files out of the drawer and stacking them on top of the cabinet temporarily. "May as well order some shorter cabinets and plan on transferring this one out next week." I ordered. "No problem." she responded continuing to empty the drawer.



 

My week was busy once again, but I was starting to get a handle on the work. What was starting to get annoying was the routine things that everyone takes for granted were becoming more and more difficult. By Friday I was 4'9" and according to Hoyle - a little person. I started the day not being able to reach my shampoo. I had to use the soap to knock it down so I could wash my hair.



 

Clair was almost a foot taller than me now whom I now stood chest high to. Kimberly, well, I didn't like standing next to her at all, but sometimes I couldn't avoid it. "Bye Mom." she said stooping to give her a hug before heading off to school. "See you later." responded Clair returning her hug.



 

Then she came to me. The top of my head didn't even come as high as her boobs. Smiling she knelt  bringing herself down to my level. "Bye daddy." she said hugging me tightly. My legs lifted a bit in response to her strength. "See you later." I wheezed. She then stood up rubbed me on the top of the head and left for school.



 

Another forty-five minutes and Timmy was ready for me to drop him off after which I would head on in to work. Timmy and I both stood in front of Clair as we kissed good be. We could have been brothers as I was now probably only and inch or two taller than he was. "Be good at school Timmy and have a good day at work Scotty." she said as we walked out to the car.



 

I got into the driver seat and after making sure the car seat was as close to the steering wheel was as possible I was just able to reach the pedals. I heard the passenger side door shut as Timmy slid in next to me. "What are you doing son? Backseat." I ordered. "But Dad you're not much taller than I am and you get to drive. I just want to sit in the front seat." he pleaded. "Now!" I demanded. "I'm telling Mom!" Timmy yelled opening the door and running back into the house.



 

I don't have time for this. Telling Mom what? I wondered. Sure enough a moment later out came Clair with Timmy in tow. "Get in and buckle up Timmy." I heard Clair command. Timmy slid into the backseat. "Timmy, your grounded." I said turning to look back at him. "What!? Mom." he pleaded. Just then I heard Clair's voice on the driver's side, "OK. I think I better drive honey."



 

"What? Clair, you're barely decent. I got this. Go on back into the house." I said. "Scotty, I'm not letting you drive with our son when you can barely see over the dash. Can you even reach the pedals?" she asked opening the door. "Come on. Out. I'll drop Timmy off at school then take you to work." she explained. "Clair, I'm already late for work we don't have time for this." I said annoyed.



 

She crossed her arms squashing her bra-less tits and said, "Scotty William, how much later do you think you'll be if I have to drag you out of the driver's seat?" she asked threateningly using my middle name. "Whatever! Let's just go." I said angrily unbuckling and stomping over to the passenger side and getting in. I startled as the horn sounded as Clair plopped down in the driver seat. "Good grief." she said looking over at me in disbelief. Her tits were pressing on the steering wheel. She quickly readjusted moving the seat much further back silencing the horn.



 

She backed out of the driveway and started off to school. A few minutes had went by and Timmy asked, "Mom, Am I really grounded?" This sent me over the edge. "Of course you're grounded." I said turning around to face him. "What for!?" he shot back. "Because you didn't get in the backseat like I asked." I responded. "I did so. I just went and told Mom you were too short to drive first." he defended.



 

"Would you two stop it!" Clair shrieked. "You're going to make me wreck." She said more calmly. Both of us immediately went silent for a moment. Then Timmy started again. "Mom, don't let him ground me. It's not fair." he pleaded. "Timmy, you're grounded and that's final!" I stated authoritatively. "Scott, maybe we should talk about this." she said looking over and down at me. "Clair???" I said giving her the look.



 

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Timmy, if your father says you're grounded then you're grounded." she said finally backing me up. "It's no fair! He's just mad 'cause you wouldn’t let him drive." Timmy blurted. I spun around about to lay into him good, but I felt a large hand on my shoulder. "Timmy, we're here. We'll decide later how long you will be grounded. Saying mean things will not help your case." Clair warned. Timmy immediately processed that info and turned back into the good son. "I'm sorry Dad." he self-servingly apologized as he grabbed his back pack and hopped out of the car.



 

The whole situation had started my blood boiling. "Clair, I'm going to have enough trouble getting our children to respect me with out you sabotaging my authority right in front of them." I said. "Well Scott, He was right. You were just grounding him for what I had done and I felt a little sorry for him." she defended. She was right of course, but it wasn't the point.



 

"So, how am I supposed to get home?" I asked looking up at her. Me or Kimmy will swing by and get you. When you're ready to leave just call." she responded as we pulled up to my building. I was about to get out when Clair said, "Hey aren't we forgetting something?" She leaned in so I went to kiss her and at the last second she turned and my kiss landed right on her cheek. "See you later." she said. Then pulled away after I got out and shut the door. I didn't like the way things were shaping up. My doctor's appointment couldn't come fast enough.



 

When I finally made it up to my office I noticed that Karen wasn't at her desk. Thankfully I wasn't the only person running late today. However, I heard what sounded like female voices in my office. I opened the door and Karen was sitting at my desk talking to another woman I had never seen before who was sitting in one guest chair and Gail was sitting in the other.



 

"Well I think that will be all Anne. Thanks for your time. We'll call and let you know one way or the other." Karen said standing up and extending her hand. The other much smaller woman took it. "Thanks. I hope I get the chance to work with you." she said. "Scott, would you mine showing Mrs. Weber out." asked Gail. Oh no. She was doing it again. I don't think I could take being treated like a secretary today. I might explode on someone, but for now at least I maintained my composure. "Sure...Ms. Sanders." I replied gesturing for Mrs. Weber to follow me. On my way out I overheard Karen ask excitedly, "So, Gail, how do you think I did?"



 

When I got back Gail and Karen were standing in front of my desk talking. I don't think they noticed I entered so I walked over to them forming a triangle. "So, what's up?" I asked looking up at them. They both finally took notice of me standing there. My head was just even with underside of Karen's blouse covered boobs and was even with Gail's nipples. They looked down at me.



 

"Oh, Hi Scott." Gail replied. "Karen asked if she could be promoted earlier in the week. I saw no reason why she shouldn't and so she's now our newest analyst – effective immediately. Mrs. Weber is a secretary candidate. We needed a place to do the interview and since your office was open we used it." Karen must have detected my lack of confidence in being able to deliver and took matters into her own hands. It's probably what I would have done in her shoes. "I think it's a great idea." I responded.



 

"And Karen was interviewing her replacement." I added finally piecing the puzzle together. The towering women looked at each other oddly for a moment. "Well, no. She was interviewing her own secretary candidate." Gail corrected. Today was not the day for this. "So, Gail, am I to understand that I no longer have a secretary?" I asked angrily. I saw Karen wince.



 

"Scott, its Ms. Sanders, and yes for the time being, but I have someone in mind. My younger sister is needing an intern position I think she will work out nicely." she responded commandingly crossing her arms and looking down at me. "That's great. When can I interview her." I asked looking up. "There's no need for that. I already gave her the job. She starts in two weeks." she answered.



 

"Two weeks!?" I blurted. "Really, Scott, I think you can live being with out a secretary for only two weeks. Besides you will still be working closely with Karen as she has taken over customer contact on your portfolio. I'm sure she would be happy to serve both roles until Tabitha can start." she suggested. "Absolutely." replied Karen looking down at me. "Karen if you would come with me. I have to get you set up in your new role in our computer systems." Gail instructed and both women left.



 

I was floored. Normally, I wouldn't have batted an eyelash at this, but my new stature was feeding my insecurity already and the truth was I had come to really depend on Karen. This dependence had been growing as I had been shrinking. It would be very difficult over the next two weeks. Then there was the fact that I had no say in this at all. Gail had already hired my secretary while Karen got to interview for her own. The more I thought about it the more I realized I was getting the short end of the stick here.



 

I got less than half as much done today without Karen's assistance. I hadn't seen her since she had left my office with Gail this morning. I had so much to do and it was already 5:30 PM and I hated working late on Fridays. My door opened it was Karen. "I'm so sorry about leaving you high and dry today, but Gail had one thing after another for me to do to get set up." she explained.



 

"Don't you have a match today." I asked. "No, we're scheduled off. How's things going with the portfolios?" she responded. "Well its been rough, but it couldn't be helped." I answered, but now that you're here you mind starting on the McMann files?" I asked sliding a stack of paper across the desk. "Not a problem." she said setting her own laptop on the desk. We worked for another hour and then my phone rang. Karen picked it up. "Mr. Adams office. Yes Mrs. Adams I'll transfer you now. It's Clair." Karen said holding her hand over the mouth piece of the phone and handing it to me.



 

"Hi Scott, Kimmy's on her way to pick you up." Clair's voice stated. "Clair I'm not ready to leave yet, in fact, I've got quite a bit of work left to do." I answered annoyed. "Well, Kimmy's got to work and I have to get Timmy to his basketball practice. I'm sure it can wait until next week." Just then my door opened. It was Kimberly.



 

"Uh...sorry, but there was no one at the desk." she said hesitantly. Karen stood up. "Hi I'm Karen Willis." she introduced extending her hand. "Kimberly Adams." Kimmy answered back. "My goodness, you must be Scott's daughter." Karen said looking up at Kimmy.



 

"Clair I really can't leave now." "You'll have to. If you want a ride home. I have to go get our party supplies after practice and Kimmy's staying at Megan's tonight after work. Scott I gotta go, bye." she said hanging up. "Jeez." I said aloud. My daughter and Karen looked at me. "Karen I'm terribly sorry, but I'm going to have to leave. As you can see my ride's here." I apologized. "You're daughter's very pretty, must be in the genes." Karen complimented.



 

"Thanks." Kimmy said softly. "You ready daddy?" she asked looking down at me. She looked so professional dressed in her work clothes. Like she could be working here even. "Go on Scott I can finish these." Karen said. "No!" I blurted startling everyone. "I'm sorry. It's just I don't like to dump my work on my colleagues." I explained. Karen's face softened. "OK, I'll just finish what I'm doing and then file everything away." she promised smiling.



 

"Great." I answered feeling a large hand pressing on my back guiding me to the door. I instinctively responded moving my legs. "Let's go daddy." Kimmy said looking down at me. I looked up at her she seemed almost nurturing in a way. I turned over my shoulder,  "Thanks, Karen." I said. "Bye Scott, see you Monday." she responded waving at me with her fingers and then putting her head down into her work.



 

Click, clack, click, clack. Kimmy's heels beat repetitively as we walked down the hall to the elevator. I looked over my should and up at Kimmy her large, slightly bouncing bust was partially obscuring my view of her face. We silently waited for the elevator doors to open and walked in. There was an older lady who moved aside to let us on. After a moment the lady said, "Your boy looks so handsome in his little suit and you look so young yourself how old is he?" she asked innocently.



 

Kimmy looked down at me awkwardly I saw her face blushing. "Oh he's not my son...he's...he's...my little brother." she lied rubbing my head. Lord she could almost palm it I realized. "Well you two look very nice dressed the way you are. So many young people run around in skimpy clothes or with their pants down, it's refreshing to see some young people still believe in proper dress." she went on as the doors opened. "Thanks so much." Kimmy said guiding me out the elevator with her large hand pressing on my back again.



 

"So, sis, where did you park?" I asked looking up at my daughter. She smiled down blushing again. "Well...it was just too much trouble trying to explain." Kimmy reasoned. She was right of course. I laughed. We made our way to the car and she dropped me at the house and went on to work. A couple hours later Clair and Timmy got home with the supplies for the pool party. We had one every year right before we closed our pool for good. Normally, we invited more people, but because of my affliction we were keeping it to just us this year. Even Megan and Michael, our children's best friends, weren't invited.



 

The next day we slept in and once we got up slowly started getting food ready for our cookout. Clair was working on some nacho cheese and started tossing some salad. I was struggling dragging the grill out from the garage and conscripted Timmy to help. We finally got it on the patio and stood looking at it for a moment. Dang! Timmy looked to be equal in height to me. Not only that, but I was reduced to wearing one of his trunks too. We could have been twins accept for all the extra hair on my body of course.



 

I realized the matches were on the beer fridge in the garage and Timmy and I went to retrieve them. I jumped and then he tried, but we could only reach the top edge of the fridge. "Wait I know Dad." He said and he went and got a cooler for me to stand on. I got on and just was about to the get the matches when a large arm beat me to it retrieving them. I turned it was Kimmy back from Megan's I presumed. She was wearing that damn skimpy red bikini again.



 

"Here you go daddy." she said handing me the matches. Man, she was still taller than me even standing on the cooler. "Kimmy I thought I told you not to wear that anymore."  I said. She lifted me easily from under the arms she sat me down on the ground in front of her and bent over sliding the cooler back against the wall. Her gigantic boobs almost spilled right out of her top, but she stood back up before they did.



 

"I said I would put it away until I turned 18 remember." she said looking way down at me before walking out of the garage. Timmy and I followed chest high to her waist. Her bikini bottoms while not a thong weren't far from it. I was really feeling awkward seeing her like this, but there was a little truth in what she said. She was 18 now and could legally make her own decisions, even if I didn't like them.



 

When I got back out to the grill Clair had already gotten the charcoal and had the meat setting on the table connected to the grill. She was wearing her own sexy, purple two piece. I walked over and she grabbed the matches from me. "Clair, I'm the grill cook." I whined up to her. "Scotty, you'll burn yourself if you try and cook. I've got it. You go play in the pool with the kids and I'll take care of this." she suggested.



 

I didn't like it, but couldn't resist her in the swimsuit she had on. "What ever you say, hot mamma." I replied as my small hand darted under her gorgeous butt and I coped a feel. She spun around. "Scotty!" she protested. I then grabbed one of large boobs and squeezed. She responded by slapping my hand – hard. "Owwwwlll." I whimpered retracting my reddened hand. She smiled apologetically, "Go play you little perv, Shew!" she responded putting her large hand on my back and giving me a push towards the pool. I rubbed my hand walking towards the shallow end.



 

Kimmy was launching Timmy down to the deep end. I waded in next to her. "Oh, so your starting to take over for me too." I said looking up. "He just wouldn't leave me alone. I don't know how you do it for so long. My arms are burning." she complained looking down to me. Timmy swam back over. "Again." he demanded. "I'm done." she said rubbing him on the head.



 

He looked at me then frowned. "Dad's too little to throw me now." he said plainly. I looked at Kimmy awkwardly and saw her blush for me. Unfortunately, it was true. There was no way I could throw him, maybe lift him....wait that's it. "OK, let's play chicken. Timmy you can get on my shoulders and we'll take on Kimmy." I suggested. "Yay!" he cheered at this as I went under and got him on my shoulders.



 

Kaaplush. Kaaplush. Kaaplush. It wasn't going well for us. We had tried to dunk her 5 times and had yet to succeed. She was just too big and strong. We tried to take her head on and she just over powered us and pushed us backwards toppling us. We tried circling left and she simply used our own momentum and added a little shove toppling us in the direction we were circling. Ditto for the right flank. After the last time she smiled shining us with her dimples and raising her arms above her head said, "Kimmy the invincible." While laughing at our plight.



 

My competitive juices started flowing. "OK, Timmy. Here's what we do." we huddled. "Eeewwwe, I'm scared." Kimmy playfully mocked us. "Got it?" I asked. "Got it." he responded getting on my shoulders again. She got in a defensive position as we approached. "Remember Timmy stick to the plan." I said as we got closer. My plan was as elegant as it was desperate.



 

There was no way we could stand toe to toe against her. She was simply to big and with her being an athlete we weren't quick or agile enough to out flank her either. So we charged head on at her building momentum. Right as we were about to make contact I fell into her and pushed off with my legs and shoved Timmy into her with all my might. Then I slipped under water and wrapped my arms and legs around her knees.



 

It worked. I felt her fall under the water and I came up arms raised victorious. Timmy was jumping in celebration too. "No fair! You went under too." Kimmy choked and she was right. The brilliance of my plan lay in the fact that we weren't concerned with staying up ourselves. Our sole goal was to get her under water and we succeeded. I turned around to gloat.



 

There, right before my eyes were the largest pair of bare breasts I had ever seen – and they belonged to my daughter – I told her not to wear that. "Kimmy your top." I blurted. They were bobbing and swaying as she cleared her eyes and pulled back her hair. Her nipples stood large, stiff, and proud from brown saucer sized aureoles. Water was sheeting off of them and dripping into the pool. "Huh." she said opening her eyes. Each tit must have been one and half times larger than even Clair's at least!



 

"Haha! I see your boobies. I see your boobies." Timmy teased pointing. Kimmy covered up with one arm and fished around with the other for her top, but she was so large it was a near futile gesture as one her boobs slipped out from behind her arm into view again. "Shut up, Timmy." she said blushing either from anger or embarrassment as she retrieved her top and clothed her twin monstrosities once more. She waded out holding the cups over the ends of her enormous tits with her hands and walked over to Clair who tied her in the back again.



 

"Now will you please not wear that anymore?" I asked as we ate forty minutes later. Convinced she would see reason now. "There's nothing wrong with this bikini if you're just swimming, but it wasn't designed to withstand a wrestling match." she defended taking a bite of steak. "What were you all doing?" Clair asked. "We dunked Kimmy." Timmy gloated. "Only after getting dunked 6 times yourself...yeah I'm counting the last one as a point for me too." she shot back.



 

"You're just mad we saw your boobies. I saw Kimmy's boobies. I saw Kimmy's boobies." Timmy teased. "Mom!?" Kimmy whined. "Mom, they're even bigger than yours." he added plainly. "Mom!???" Kimmy protested more loudly. "That's enough!" Clair said sternly. "There will be no more talk of anybody's boobies." she followed trying to keep a straight face. Timmy and I both busted out laughing and though turning a deep red Kimmy finally started laughing too. We finished our meal and party with no more mention of anybodies boobies.

Chapter 5: New Player by minuss

Later that evening after we had retired to our rooms for the night I saw Clair in our bathroom nude brushing her teeth for bed. I ditched my underwear, well Timmy's borrowed underwear, and I walked behind her watching her naked butt quiver. It was gorgeous and now it was wider than I was. My chest was at the small of her back and my head might be nipple high, but I couldn't tell since she wasn't facing me. I leaned into her and I felt her stiffen as if my attention was unwelcome.



"So, how about you show me your boobies?" I asked pushing the issue enjoying the sensation of her smooth butt on my rib cage. I wrapped my small arms around her large waist and reaching around her tickled the undersides of her tits with my little fingers. She pushed my hands down. Then turned and pushed on my chest until my back hit the wall. "I thought I said no more booby talk." she said looking down at me and forcing a smile. She quickly turned and walked out into our room and put her nightgown on. Leaving me standing naked in the bathroom.



I followed her and she was already in bed with the TV on. I crawled in snuggling up to her and slipped my small hands into the side of her nightgown groping clumsily at her big breasts. I used to almost be able to palm them, but now they were much too big for my miniature hands. She easily pulled my hands out of her gown and rolled over facing me. "Seriously, not tonight Scott." she said. "You're killing me." I pleaded to no avail. Well it wasn't like I was in a position to force the issue. So, I sighed, rolled over and went to sleep.



Sunday was another day of leisure. I watched some football and then beat Timmy in two very competitive games of basketball. While playing him it appeared that he was about an inch taller than I was. He was upset and wouldn't leave me alone so I beat him a third time in another close game. "OK, lets arm wrestle." he said after kicking the ball angry from his defeat. "Alright." I obliged and we sat down and used the lawn furniture and table for our match.



I took an early lead and appeared to be about to close when he threw everything he had into it. He turned me over winning the leverage battle. Slowly my arm fell, but my wrist was still up. Another push from him and finally it yielded to his superior strength. "Ha! I'm stronger than daddy." he said jumping up and running into the house. I sat for a while moping. I was now the smallest and weakest person in the house. Thank goodness my doctor's visit was this week. Hopefully there would be good news.



I went inside into the living room and Clair was watching TV with Kimmy who had just gotten home from work and had kicked off her heels. Timmy was playing on the floor with some toys and saw me. "Tell'em dad. I'm stronger than you are now." he pleaded. Clair and Kimmy looked at me awkwardly. Clair saw my face and said, "Now Timmy I'm sure your father let you win that arm wrestling match." she answered for me. "Na Uh. He was really trying. Weren't you dad." he said looking up at me.



"Sure I was." I said sarcastically. "You're such a strong boy you almost broke my arm." I said smiling down at him. "Well...no fair! Next time you have to really try." he said convinced by my facade, but the truth was I did really try and he was really stronger than me now. I went to the bedroom to read and Clair joined me an hour later.



"Well Timmy's in bed. Kimmy's still watching some TV." She said stripping down in front of me. I was more than ready after last nights denial and was already naked. I hopped up and walked to the end of the bed. Standing like this I was about my old height and I liked the reminder. She stood up and looked at me after stepping out of her panties. "What are you doing?" she asked looking none to pleased.



"Look, I'm cured." I said looking down at her. "Really." she said walking up to me and shoving me in the chest knocking me on the bed. Not to be deterred I jumped on the ground and slid in front of her. "Scott, come on. I just want to go to bed." she said looking down at me quickly and then away. "Look what I can do." I said looking up at her and just standing flat on my feet I leaned forward and took her large nipple and to my mouth and began to suck on it. "That'll be enough of that." she said pushing my head back.



"Come on. What's wrong?" I said looking up at her. "Nothing...Its just I don't feel well." she said trying to avoid looking down at me. "So, you may as well cover up lest you get sick too." Walking passed me to get her nightgown. "Fine. I hope this illness has just about run its course cause your husband's getting ancy over here." I said gesturing to my stiff cock. She just rolled her eyes and hit the lights.



Monday morning came and we got up and began the routine. After I got out of the shower I had Clair measure me as we had forgotten to get one the last couple of nights. "Four foot five." she announced. "I hope those doctors have something this Wednesday." I said. "Me too." she agreed. Today I really was too short to drive and gave no trouble when she drove me to work. "Bye sweetie." she said as I got out of the car and went into work.



I got into work and realized that I would have to get used to Karen not greeting me in the morning from my receptionist's desk. I walked in and decided to jump right into it. Since, I had left a lot of work unfinished from Friday. So, I went to the files and found that it was all done. In fact, as I looked for the next few things to do I found that I was completely caught up and then some: Karen.



I stormed down the hall and right into her new office as she hadn't yet hired her own secretary. "Karen you promised...I uh". I caught a quick glimpse of her DD's as she quickly fastened the front of her bra. "I thought it was locked." she blurted turning red. "I was running late and figured I would get dressed in my new office. Boy this is embarrassing." she said sitting in her chair and putting her heels on. The top of her large boobs uncovered by the lacy black bra quivered as she dropped into her chair. I noticed a new blouse in an unopened plastic wrapper on a hanger draped across her desk.



"I'm so sorry Karen....I ah...well came to so say thanks, by laying into you for breaking your promise. It's not that I couldn't use the help, but you shouldn't have. I mean it must have taken you all weekend." I stammered trying to ignore the awkward situation. "Don't worry about it. It's the least I could do for leaving you without a secretary for two weeks." she defended standing up and walking over to me still without her blouse on. The top of my head didn't even reach her large bra covered boobs anymore.



She then put her hands on my shoulders. "Now Mr. Adams if you wouldn't mind leaving so I can finish getting dressed." she said guiding me by the shoulders to the door. I just couldn't help it. I turned facing her again and said, "Sorry and thanks really." Taking one last look at her large chest. She smiled knowingly, but not angrily down at me. "You're welcome. Now out." she said opening the door for me and making sure to stay behind it.



The days floated by easily now that I was caught up at work until my appointment on Wednesday. Clair took me to it. They stripped me bare, poked and prodded, scanned me in several machines, and took samples of every fluid I could provide. Of course, it was going to be at least another week maybe two before they had any actual results or analysis to speak of.



They offered me the option of staying with them, but I decided against it. As small as I was now I didn't want to be around people I didn't trust and I certainly didn't trust them. It may be the conspiracy theorist in me, but I had visions of being their guinea pig haunting my mind. At the end of it I was exhausted and couldn't wait to be home. In fact when we got home I slept the rest of the day.



By Thursday Karen had her receptionist. After interviewing a few other individuals she decided on Anne Weber, the first woman she had interviewed. Anne was a neat petite woman with brown hair. However, despite being only 5 foot even she was well over a head taller than I was. Karen towered over both of us completely. I didn't know if it was my ever dwindling stature or Karen's promotion and the fact she had a secretary to boss around, but she seemed more important and immediately was well respected around the office. Kind of like I used to be I realized.



I didn't wish her ill, though I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little envious of her new relative stature; both literally and politically speaking. Even though we were colleagues and I was senior she always seemed more in command and composed than me. People deferred to her over me in meetings and her opinion almost always carried the day when we disagreed even about my own clients. I even found myself sometimes doing it.



Friday finally rolled around. Karen, Anne, and me were at work in my office. We were just wrapping up when the door opened and Kimberly walked in. She was so adult looking in her work clothes, but I guess she was technically an adult now even if I still saw my little girl. "Hi Kimberly." greeted Karen who had become quite acquainted with both Clair and Kimberly now that I was dependent on them for transportation.



"Hello, Ms. Willis." she replied back. "It's Karen and did you win your tennis match last night?" Karen asked. "Yeah, it was no sweat. The other school's number one was sick so I played their two. I won in straight sets." she bragged. "You've got your own match tonight, right?" she asked. "Well, I was supposed to, but my partner hurt her leg running and just called saying that the doctor's have told her she probably will need knee replacement surgery. I guess I we'll have to forfeit." she lamented. "That is unless you want to take her place." she offered.



"I'd love to." Kimberly answered. "Kimmy, don't you have to work?" I asked looking up to my enormous daughter. She was the tallest person in the room despite being the youngest. "I do, but..." she pulled out her cell. "Megan has been whining for more hours she'll take my shift. I've even got my gear in the trunk." she said dialing. "Great, you can change in my office. I just got the lock fixed and it should give you some privacy." she said smiling over at me causing me to blush a little.



"It's done." she said hanging up her cell. "Daddy, do you mind?" she asked looking down to me. "Of course not. I would love to see you play." I responded walking over to her. I was now eye level with her belly button I guessed.  We all left taking the same elevator. Anne and all looked like two little kids standing between Karen and Kimmy who were chatting away. "See you Monday." Karen said to Anne as we parted ways with her.



Kimmy and Karen had dominated the match and they were about to win in straight sets. I have never been so proud. Kimmy's serve was just as good as mine used to be and she had a much better return game. They even had drawn quite the cheering section. I was impressed with the appreciation to good tennis with the crowd until I heard an audible "Awww." when the match point was scored. When Kimmy and Karen came to a stop their large busts quivered to a stop as well and the crowd began to thin out – bastards. Though they were both wearing sports bras there was likely no fabric known to man that would hold their busts still – especially Kimmy's



I walked over to them as they sat down and began putting their racquets away. "Great game girls!" I congratulated. "It really was. You think you can do this for the rest of the season?" Karen asked looking over at Kimmy hopefully. "I don't see why not. My manager likes me and will change my schedule if I want him to." she said matter-of-factly. Karen laughed. "I bet you have all the young men wrapped around your pinky." she added laughing.



"Not really, I mean, I guess I could if I wanted to. The high school quarterback is taking me to the prom, but we're not serious or anything, though he really wants to be." Kimmy went on candidly. "Kimmy's got a good head on her shoulders. She'll probably have time for boys when she's about thirty or so." I interjected. Both women laughed. "Kimberly, you remind me a lot of me. You have the confidence to know that you can have a very good man whenever you are ready so there's no need to rush. High School is a small pond, college is a sea, and when you graduate and start your career you'll have an ocean to pick from." advised Karen.



I really liked the fact that Karen and Kimmy were becoming close. I mean Clair was a wonderful mother, but Kimberly was a lot more like Karen or even Gail and would likely choose to be a professional woman as opposed to a full-time stay at home Mom. It would do her good to be around good role models like Karen. Karen and Kimmy decided to shower at the tennis facility before leaving so I watched most of another match before we finally left.

Chapter 6: Manchild by minuss

I threw a head fake and then faded away jumping backwards and Timmy still blocked my shot. We both made a break for the ball, but he easily bumped me out of the way, grabbed it, and took it in for a lay up. I followed closely trying to swat the ball away. He missed, but got the rebound over my outstretched arms. He missed again, but got another rebound and put it in.



"Eleven nothing, skunked you again." he gloated looking down at me with his arms raised. Even Timmy was now over a head taller than I was. This was the third time he had beaten me and the second time in a row I didn't score. He realized that I wasn't strong enough to shoot from beyond the free throw line and so he quit guarding me out there which lead to the two skunks.



"Why don't you try skunking someone bigger than you." said Kimmy walking up the driveway after just finishing her jog. She walked over to me rubbing me on the head and smiling down at me. The waistline on her running pants were almost chin level. Timmy looked up at her and swallowed. "Well its getting boring beating dad anyway. OK, let's play." he responded.



Kimmy didn't have any mercy on him and a few minutes later she laid it in the basket. Finishing the game. "Ha! Skunked you Timmy." she said raising her hands in victory and jumping around him. She was pouring it on to teach him a lesson and I felt my gaze drawn to her bouncing chest. I looked away realizing I was becoming stiff. I wasn't attracted to my daughter though she was beautiful. It was just Clair had spurned me again last night and I was about to go crazy.



"Stop it Kimmy! You're like two feet taller." whined Timmy. "Well I guess now you know how it feels. Its no fun to beat a dead horse especially when you're the horse." she said to him smiling at me and winking. "Huh?" he responded. I was proud of my daughter for taking up for me and teaching Timmy a lesson at the same time, but it should be me doing this.



"Timmy, she means it's no fun when you can beat someone so easily – for the winner or for the loser. Like you said you were getting bored beating me, right?" I taught. "Well yeah." he responded. "And why was that?" I followed. "Well, because it was getting too easy." he replied plainly. "Exactly, and it certainly wasn't any fun for me or for you when Kimmy beat you right?" I continued. "So, we can't play basketball anymore?" he asked. "Well, no we can, we just have to change the rules some..." "Come get some lunch!" Clair hollered to us from the front door interrupting our conversation.



Timmy took off and Kimmy and I followed more slowly after him. Clair had fixed us all lunch meat sandwiches. I pushed my plated away finishing less than half. "Scotty, don't tell me you're done you've barely touched your plate." Clair said from behind me reaching down and moving it back in front of me. "Really Clair I'm full. I'm not as big as I used to be remember. She crouched down next to me and my eyes immediately shot to her deep cleavage displayed by her loose fitting sweat shirt.



"Well I hate to waste so much. How about two more bites?" she suggested standing. "Clair really, I'm full." I responded becoming annoyed. "I'll take it." Timmy said. "Here." Clair gave the untouched half of my sandwich to Timmy. "Now you can finish those two bites can't you?" she asked pleadingly. "OK, if you'll leave me alone about it, damn!" I said stuffing the rest of the sandwich in my mouth. "Scotty, really, the language?" Clair chided taking my late and patting me on the head.



The day flowed lazily by and before I new it we had put Timmy to bed and Clair was getting my measurement. Kimmy had to work and then was going to study late with Megan. Clair was in a satin night gown and I had some old Sponge Bob Square pants undies on that Timmy had when he was like 6. I was entranced by the way her chest wobbled and quaked as she marked my height and read my measurement. Her nipples wouldn't be hidden by the thin fabric and announced their presence as raised bumps on the twin mounds which were now above my line of sight. "Just a smidgen under four foot." she figured aloud.



She put the tape measure away and started to bed when I grabbed her wrist and pulled as hard as I could. She turned looking down at me. I looked up into her green eyes. "Clair I need you." I said simply caressing her thigh. She looked horrified, but said "I know, I've been denying myself to you. I just..." I leaned in and kissed her stomach through her gown. "Please." I interrupted looking up at her  longingly. "OK." she said simply looking away quickly. Clair took her gown off and folded setting it on the dresser very business like, like at the doctor's office.



I had quickly stripped down naked and stood enthusiastically in front of my towering nude wife. I could sense the awkwardness in the air. It was like she was just doing this for my benefit and wasn't getting any enjoyment out of it at all, but I was determined and would not be denied. I wrapped my arms around her hips – or at least tried to. She was too big for me to reach completely around, but my arms rested on the curve of her hips nicely and I could just touch the small of back with my fingers.



I slid my hands down to her upper butt. It was smooth, large, and round. I sunk my little fingers into its softness grabbing handfuls of her butt flesh, which I expected felt like a double butt pinch to her. I pulled closed which resulted in me moving closer to her – her mass being so much greater than my own. The days of me being able to move her with my, now puny, muscles were over. I felt her coarse bush brushing the top of my chest.



My nose was even with her belly button. I looked up; her giant tits hung over my head like ripe fruit waiting to be picked. I reached up stretching almost to my limit and rested my open palms on the undersides of her large boobs. They were so heavy I tip-toed lifting them slightly. I then felt her powerful hands encircle each of my forearms. Over whelming me with her strength she easily pulled my hands down away from her chest and took a step back. "I can't do this." she blurted almost breathlessly.



She turned her back to me and her giant butt cheeks quivered beautifully just in front of me. I followed the long crease down with my eyes where it was met by the gorgeous clefts from under each butt cheek. "I need you so bad." I responded ducking slightly and pushing my arm under her butt. I curled my hand up tickling the bottom of her large hairy vulva with my small fingers.



"I know I tried, I just can't." she responded walking away. "What do you mean you can't? I'm your husband." I answered following her beautiful butt like moth to flame. She retrieved her bath robe and slipped it on her body turning. I was so close behind I almost bumped into her, but stopped just in time. "I thought I could, but you look so much like Timmy now." She said looking down at me.



I was still in sex mode enjoying the site of the full frontal I had. She had the robe on, but it was split open down the middle. It seemed as I had gotten smaller I wanted her more, yet she seemed to want me less. However, her objections were overpowered by her nudity. "That should be less of a problem; I'm much shorter than Timmy now." I responded. I then smiled up at her stooping. "In fact, I'm getting close to the perfect height for you." I then buried my head into her pussy shoving my nose and mouth into her crease.



I was rewarded by a powerful shove on my shoulder. "Stop it Scott!" she demanded. I saw her closing her robe and starting to tie it shut as I was hurled to the floor. I landed with a thud. Pain immediately emanated from my tailbone. "Oouch!" I blurted instinctively. Her hand shot to her mouth. "Oh, I'm so sorry Scotty." she moved like lightning and before I knew what was happening her hands were under my arm pits hoisting me off my ass.



She stood me before her and knelt down bringing her face to my level. I was rubbing my sore butt. She grabbed hold of my biceps as if addressing a small child. Her hands just about encircled them completely. "You've gotten so small. It just feels wrong. I feel like I'm with a small boy." she explained.



"Honey, I'm not a boy." I responded gesturing to my hairy, though tiny, genitals. "I may be smaller and maybe I look like a child to you, but I still have desires. I need you." I pleaded. She frowned looking down at my package and then up again. "I know, I know. I've still got needs too. Maybe it will pass. Or maybe they'll find a cure and get you restored. Until then I just know I can't do this right now. I can buy you some Playboy's or something." she suggested.



"Or something?" I mocked. "Our sex life is now summarized as or something!? This won't cut it." I said flatly. She stood up closing her robe a little more and looking down at me. "It'll have to, because I can't do this anymore." She said folding her arms over her chest. "Put some clothes on. I'm going to bed." She said climbing into bed. My eyebrow cocked at her demeanor. "I'm sleeping naked." I defiantly proclaimed hopping into bed and crawling over her to get to my side.



"Damn it, Scott, did you listen to a thing I just said!? I can't do this now. Just cover up, please?" She pleaded sitting up and pushing covers on top of me. "This is my bed too and I don't want any covers." I protested pushing them off again. "Alright, fine!" she exclaimed throwing her own covers off and getting out of bed. She stormed around to my side and grabbed me tightly around my bicep and yanked me out of our bed.



I would have fallen, but she had such a firm grip she kept me on my feet and dragged me towards the doorway. "You want to sleep naked fine – do it on the couch – away from me jerk!" she berated opening the door. "Clair...wait..." I struggled with all my might and the best it got me was a second delay before she over powered my futile resistance and shoved me out the door shutting it. I reached for the door knob, but before I could turn it I heard the lock engage.



"Shit." I cursed turning around. Just as I did so I heard two familiar female voices. My daughter and her best friend, Megan, were standing in the living room about 4 feet in front of where I was. They were still dressed in their work clothes. Kimmy had her usual seductive professional looking number with heels and Megan was dressed similarly.



"Oh my...ummm...Hi Mr. Adams." said Megan, who had a fountain drink in her hand and was staring down at me with her mouth agape. "Daddy, where are your clothes?" asked Kimberly. I felt the embarrassment radiating from me as I hid my miniature genitals with my hands. I felt so small standing naked before the two towering teens dressed so professionally.



"Uh, I'm sorry girls I didn't know anyone was out here." I turned and tried the door knowing it was pointless: it was still locked. I turned again and thankfully Kimberly quickly started to walk towards me and had moved in between me and her friend. She tried the door. "What the hell?" she asked under her breath looking down at me with the WTF look. I was backed against the door trying desperately hide my nudity from Megan. I used my daughter as a shield, but my pelvis was just above her knees and were somewhat exposed so I also used my hands to cover myself.



She knocked loudly on the door. Clair opened it up looking up at Kimberly. "Uh, Mom, I think Dad needs some clothes." She said looking down at me. "Oh, I'm so sorry." She said as she leaned around our daughter to see Megan. "Hi Megan..." my wife's face was turning red. I wasn't sure if it was from anger, embarrassment, or both. "Sorry about this – we didn't know you all were here." she awkwardly explained. "The door must have locked by accident." she continued. "It's OK. Mrs. A it's your house." Megan responded smiling awkwardly.



I felt my wife's hand grab my shoulder and yank me into the bedroom. "Goodnight kids." she said shutting the door. I heard Kimberly's voice through the door, "Oh my God, I am so embarrassed." "He is so small now, like my little brother, well except for the hair..." I heard Megan say. Then I felt myself being shaken. "This is your fault, Scott!" Clair scolded as quietly as possible while shaking me by the shoulders. "If you weren’t so damn stubborn this wouldn't have happened." she continued while pushing me towards the dresser.



We stopped in front of it and she opened the top drawer. Reaching in she pulled an old T-shirt out and pushed it into my chest. "Here put this on." she commanded. This was getting ridiculous. "No." I said dropping it to the ground. She immediately bent down and picked it up and pulled me by the arm until we reached the foot of the bed where she sat. I stole a peek at her chest as her large tits were starting to push free of her robe.



She lifted my arms above my head and started to position the shirt to put it on me. I began to fight against her which made her madder still. "God damn it, Scott, quit fighting me!" she demanded. We went like this for another few seconds before a slap stung my thigh and left butt check. "Ouch! What the fuck, Clair. You left a mark." I said noticing finger prints on my thigh extending to my butt. The shirt fell to the floor. Her enormous left boob was now completely exposed. She was breathing hard and her upper chest was flushed red with anger.



She stared straight into my eyes and said calmly and coldly, "Well Scotty, if you want to act like a child I can sure as hell treat you like one." This comment sent me over the edge. "Fuck you, Clair." I responded. The next thing I knew I was being pulled into her. For the briefest of moments I felt my ribcage brush her exposed breast, her nipple grazing my side as she proceeded to press me flat on her lap. "Last chance Scott. Put the shirt on." She commanded. "Go to hell." I said defiantly.



Slap. I winced. She gave me a moment. I said nothing. Slap. That swat stung pretty badly. I felt heat radiating from my naked butt where her hand struck it. I let out only the softest moan. "Well?" she said. "Let go of me." I responded starting to struggle. She easily subdued me pinning me more completely. Slap, slap, slap. My butt was on fire. "Are you going to put on the shirt?" she asked with a hint of malice in her voice – a promise of what would happen were I to refuse. "Fuck you." I answered wincing, waiting for the response.



Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap slap, slap. "OK...give me the god damn shirt!" I cried out. She let go of me and I quickly stood up and she retrieved the shirt from the ground and handed it to me. I put it on and it just about swallowed me extending well passed my knees. "Why couldn't you've just put it on when I first asked?" she asked me looking me in the eyes. "I can't believe you just spanked me." I responded. "And it’s because you didn't ask and I'm an adult and I didn't want to wear the fucking shirt." I answered returning her gaze.



Her eyes were beginning to well up, but I didn't care. "Scotty...I..." she stammered. "Fuck off. I'm going to sleep." I said walking away from her and rubbing my sore butt. I climbed into bed and pulled the covers over my head. I was seething. I heard a whimper and Clair got up and went out into the other room. I heard my daughter's voice. "Mom what's wrong?" I should have consoled her I guess, but I was just too angry I couldn't bring myself to do it. She should feel bad I decided gently rubbing my butt as I fell to sleep; as bad as I felt.

Chapter 7: The Rapprochement by minuss

The next morning it was Kimmy that drove me to work. My ass was still sore from the spanking Clair had given me the night before. "Daddy, Mom told me what happened? Do you want to talk about it?" Kimmy asked softly looking down at me in the passenger seat. "No, I don't." I said curtly. "OK." she answered wiping her eye. Was that a tear?



"I can't believe she told you. Was Megan there too?" I asked wandering how far and wide my humiliation was going to spread. "Yes, but Mom was hysterical. She's been trying to be brave and strong like you, but she's  been getting more and more scared as you've gotten smaller." Kimmy explained. "Her will is not as strong as yours and I think she just broke down finally." She speculated as I listened thoughtfully. "And don't worry about Megan and me. We're both adults now and we understand when something needs to be kept private." she added.



I laughed at Kimmy's self confidence, her words were comforting, but only 18 year old's and the government really considered 18 the magic line of adulthood and both groups were self serving in that opinion. Human psychology aside, I wasn't really worried about her or even Megan anyway. I was worried about how I could ever look Clair in the eye again. There would always be that memory and the kernel of fear that it would induce; no matter how small, it would be there. "Well here we are. Tell Karen I said hello." said Kimberly as she dropped me off at work.



I got to work and got my lap top hoisted onto my desk. My decreasing size was making the most rudimentary tasks a chore now. Reading through emails I saw a meeting scheduled with Karen and noticed that pretty much everyone in the department was invited. "Odd." I said aloud to myself. Well my work was just starting to pick back up from the boost Karen had given me the week before so I had no trouble finishing it all to stay ahead of the curve before the late afternoon meeting.



"Hello everyone." Karen greeted us as we assembled in our largest conference room. "I know everyone is busy so I'll keep this as short as possible." she said her voice projecting nicely for all in attendance. "Ms. Sanders is having knee replacement surgery and will be out for 10-12 weeks. She has asked that I handle her day to day office responsibilities and she will work from home doing what she can from there." There was a lot of murmuring. "That's all I had to say. Questions, anyone?" she asked.



I was floored. "Well why you? Scott is senior here, why not him." asked Gary. Way to go Gary. "Very good question. He would've been Ms. Sanders' first choice..." she said pausing and smiling at me awkwardly. "...but as you all know Scott is having his own medical issues. This coupled with the extra responsibility she has already heaped on him and she simply felt that he was tasked more than enough already. I was her second choice." there was more murmuring.



I raised my hand. "Yes Scott." she called on me. "So, all the meetings we had scheduled with her we now have with you including for bonuses and promotions." I asked inquisitively. "Yes, that's correct." she answered simply. Looking around the room she said, "No more questions? OK, thanks for your time." she dismissed us and everyone started breaking up to head back to their work areas. I was making my way to mine when I heard a click, clack, click clack of someone in heels coming up behind me.



A shadow enveloped me and I already knew who it was before I heard Karen's voice from behind me. "Scott, you got a minute?" she asked. I turned, her hips were neck high. "Sure." I said looking up and following her beautiful behind back to her office. We got back to her office and she sat down behind behind her large desk. It was chest high to me. "Please, have a seat." she requested. I sat in her large plush guest chair.



"I just want you to know that I asked Gary's question to Gail when she told me about her decision this morning. She asked how tall you were now and when I told her she said she didn't expect you to be working much longer and ordered me to ask you if you would like to go on disability." she explained. The revelation wasn't surprising as she had been on me about disability early on. I explained this to Karen and said, "...though I may have to go on disability at some point I would like to keep working as long as I am able." I finished.



She smiled. "Well that's all I needed to know as far as that goes. Do you want to go ahead and have your afternoon Gail meeting with me? That way you can knock off early this afternoon." she said smiling at me. I paused did she just give me permission to leave early? My how things have changed. She was slipping into this position of authority very easily. "Sure." I finally answered and we finished our meeting and I did leave early that afternoon calling Clair to come pick me up.



Clair was eager to please me and showed up quickly to get me. When I got into the car and she got in she said, "Scott, I'm so sorry about last night." she apologized tears starting to stream down her face. "I talked to Kimmy this morning." I responded. "I hope you're not mad. I was just so upset I needed to talk to someone." she explained. "I know, I know. It's alright we'll get through this." I consoled.



"I've thought about it and I can still have sex with you, but I might need to watch a porno or something first." she suggested. I laughed, "No, I guess me and my Sponge Bob tighty whities probably aren't the greatest turn on in the world. I forgive you, just promise me that no matter how small I get you will never spank me like that again. My ass is still sore. I don't think even Timmy ever got it that bad." I complained. "I promise." she laughed wiping her eyes and starting the car to head home.



I was right. Karen took to her new responsibilities quickly and was thriving. The office was running smoothly and I dare say she was better at it than even Gail was. Both women were very smart and efficient, but Karen had better people skills and could always motivate people to do things instead of commanding them to. The week went quickly and on Friday Kimmy picked me up and I went with her to watch her tennis match. Her and Karen dominated again winning in straight sets.



While the two women were showering I got a call from the doctor's. The tests were still inconclusive, but they wanted to eliminate anything in the environment so they asked me to take a vacation for a week and then they would see if a change occurred. I was angry at the outcome of the tests and their lack of progress, but agreed to their plan nonetheless as there was nothing else I could do.



I was moping around by the bleachers when Karen and Kimberly finally finished. "Ready, daddy?" Kimmy said walking up to me and scratching the top of my head with her finger nails. I was now so short that the top of my head stopped at her waistline. Karen who was standing next to my daughter was a little shorter, but it only meant that I was nose high on hers. I looked up to her and said, "Karen I hate to do this, but the doctors want me to take a vacation for a week. I have some unused time; you think next week will be OK?" I asked. It was so hard talking to her or Kimmy now that I was so much shorter than them.



She knelt down knowingly bringing her face level to mine. "I don't see why not. In fact, I think it's a great idea. You've been working so hard lately and your work is all caught up anyway." "Thanks to you." I interrupted. She smiled, "I'll have Michael put it on the calendar this weekend." she said standing up again to her full height. As we walked back to the cars Kimmy and Karen were gabbing like sisters. They had to stop more than once to allow me to catch up as it was impossible for me to keep pace with their long strides. "Bye. Have a good vacation." Karen said getting into her car.



"Daddy, is Karen your boss now?" Kimmy asked looking down at me as we walked to her car. "Oh no, we're colleagues..." I said looking up. She smiled back down at me. "OK, I just noticed that you had to ask her if it was OK that we went on vacation." she reasoned. She had me there. "Well she is filling in for Gail temporarily." I defended. "So, she's temporarily your boss then?" she asked so logically and innocently smiling down at me. "Well, I suppose she is....temporarily." I added quickly looking up at Kimmy who laughed and rubbed my head again as we got to the car.



On the drive home I caught myself staring at my daughter's enormous chest again and remembered what Clair had said about having sex with me. "Kimmy, do you mind stopping at the video store on the way home?" I asked. I hated getting these with my daughter, but being utterly dependent on her and/or Clair for transportation I had little choice. She even had to hand the clerk my money as I was now too short to reach over the counter.



"Oh my God, I can't believe I just helped you rent some porn?" Kimberly said as she settled into her seat. "You're an adult now remember." I said using her own words against her. "And a very enlightened one at that." I added laughing. "I think I need another shower." she said looking over at me in mock horror as I smiled up at her. She finally smiled cracking her act. "I think I'm staying with Megan tonight." she laughed.



Clair was not too pleased with the call I had gotten from the doctor's, but was nonetheless excited to be going on vacation. We decided to go down to the beach. She was already in her night gown and was about to lay down in bed, when I jumped up already naked. "Oh, I almost forgot." I said pulling out some videos and handing them to her. "Attack of the Sixty-Foot Centerfold, Attack of the Fifty-Foot Hooker, The Incredible Shrinking Pimp??" she laughed. "I figured we got a gimmick now..." I explained holding my hand up high, then dropping, then dropping again. "...we may as well run with it." I said.



She walked over to the TV and put one of the discs on and then pulled her nightgown over her head. She wadded it into a ball and dropped it on the floor. I could see the sides of her large boobs and enjoyed her ass as she turned slowly to face me. "Sooo, my puny little husband thinks he can handle his biiiiig, sexy, wife, does he?" she asked mockingly sliding one hand to her hip and looking at me dismissively. "Does he ever!" I said jumping off the bed and running over to her.



She was huge. Her breasts hung heavily on her chest, but now well above my head. "Can you even reach my big ol' titties from way down there, little man?" she asked seductively. I stretched reaching up just barely able to clumsily grope at her nipples "No?" she laughed. "I thought not. Don't you worry. I have something even you can reach." she said derisively and I felt her palm the the back of my head and push me down.



She seemed to be getting a little too enthusiastic about her new role I realized as I felt my head being forcefully guided to her vagina. Her bush tickled my face as she began to rub me into herself. Not wanting to ruin my chances at getting laid I played along, but to be honest I wasn't sure I really had a choice. Before I knew it my face was getting soaked as she removed her hand from the back of my head. I stood up straight and looked up at her. She was panting and wiping her brow.



She then looked down at me and laughed. "Goodness you're soaked. I guess you know how I feel now." She said referring to some of her less successful past blow jobs.  I was certainly happy her reservations now seemed to be gone, but I was still stiff and her pussy was so near me yet so far away. I threw my hands around her hips and tried climbing her legs in order to get into position to screw her.



She laughed again. "Scott, please, you look like a horny little puppy trying to hump my leg, here." she said hoisting me onto her hip. She held me tight with one arm against her soft warm body and carried me to the bed throwing back the blankets with her other. I was playing with her enormous titties as best I could with my small hands while she did this. She slid me down herself and my little butt bounced on the bed. Then she sat down next to me and her weight forced me to fall into her due to her much deeper indentation in the bed.



She turned towards me, simultaneously leaned back and lifting her long leg high over my head she sat it down behind me in the bed. Again our weight difference was so large even this caused me to fall into her. I felt her bush tickling my chest and I pushed off her. She scooted back and used her other leg to plow me to the center of the bed. When she finished she was leaning back on the pillows and her legs were spread eagle. I was just pushing my self up on my knees and getting my bearings. I was right between her legs! Her hairy vagina sat there smiling back at me.



"Well little man? Are you going to fuck me or what?" she growled playing her part perfectly. It felt like I was mounting a horse when I mounted her she was so large now. My rod was stiff and I slid it into her much to easily. I was working very hard, but was so much smaller than I used to be I'm not sure I was giving her much in the way of pleasure. I then felt her large hand on my butt.



She cupped one entire buttock and pressed me hard into herself. I finally I blew and collapsed exhausted. She rolled to her left and closed her legs and hugged me with her arms,completely enveloping by small body with hers. She kissed me on the top of the head and we went to sleep.



We got up and packed for the trip the next day. Clair took my measurement. Three foot five was all I was now. Kimmy had asked if Megan could come and since she already knew about my predicament and we decided it was OK. I pointed out to Clair that we might be able to use the help with Timmy.



So, it was Clair and Kimmy in the front since they took turns driving; Kimmy took first shift. Megan, Timmy, and me were in the back. I got the kiddy seat in the middle and  I was not happy about it at all, but I was the smallest as Kimmy pointed out. I finally let it go when Clair reminded me it wasn't the detachable car seat at least. Her veiled threat shut me up which allowed us to finally get under way.



It was a long drive, but we got down there about 12 hours later. Once we got settled into our condo rental Kimmy and Megan wanted to go the beach and Timmy wanted to go to the arcade room. I preferred the beach so Clair went on down to the arcade with Timmy and I tagged along with the girls to the beach. After realizing how ridiculously small I was compared to the towering teens I tried to keep my distance.



In fact, I tried to avoid the girls as much as possible, but being on vacation together I was bound to run into them. I was heading back up to the condo rental and  moaned to myself as I saw them walking down the hall towards me and the elevator. Kimmy was wearing the red bikini I hated and Megan had a nice blue one that displayed her lithe fit body just as much.



The doors opened and we got on. It was bad enough that I was so short compared to Megan and Kimberly who stood awkwardly towering above me in their, skimpy two piece bathing suits, but then more and more people began squeezing into the elevator. The smell of sunscreen and tanning lotion was overpowering. Kimberly bumped my forehead with her butt cheek and she turned looking over her shoulder down at me and said, "Sorry Dad." Unfortunately, my height put me eye level with the bottom of her butt which wasn't adequately covered in my opinion, but in my position I was unable to really do anything about it.



I backed up to give myself some room. Then I felt something touching the back of my head. I turned and saw a triangular shaped piece of blue fabric the size of my face. I looked up and saw Megan smiling down at me. I was eye level with her crotch! "Sorry Mr. Adams, but there's no room in here". Just then Kimberly had to back up and let another person on and bumped me again pushing my face into Megan's crotch.



"Sorry." I heard Kimmy say as I pushed back causing my head to press against my daughter's butt. I was red as a beet from embarrassment and looked up at Megan smiling down at me seemingly amused at my predicament. Kimberly stepped forward using her size to claim a little more real estate for us. I turned, but then I felt Megan's crotch touching me in the head again. Softly at first, but with increasing pressure. She was doing it on purpose now. She didn't still have a crush on me did she?



I turned annoyed looking up at her. "Mr. Adams why don't you crouch down like this,"...she said putting her hands on my shoulders and pushing me down and then she pulled me under her pelvis between her legs!..."there that should keep you safe." I heard her saying softly.



I looked up and could see the bottom of either butt cheek. Just as I was getting comfortable and had decided that this humiliating position was for the best she traced the outline of her bikini bottoms with both hands pulling out and adjusting. As she did this I could see everything down there from her perfectly trimmed pubic hair, her fleshy vulva, her twat crease, her ass - everything. I knew she did this on purpose too and knowing this I was now standing in the last place in the world I wanted to be. I looked around to see if anyone saw what had just happened. I determined that the only witness was a toddler and he didn't seem to really care.



I quickly moved standing back where I was. I chanced a glance at Megan who was smiling back down and gave me a wink. Ding. We finally reached our level and I quickly darted past Kimmy and made my way back to the room, but I was forced to wait as only Kimmy and Clair had room keys. "Did you forget something daddy?" Kimmy called out smiling and waving the key as she slowly sauntered down the walkway to the door. "I think we were a little to close for comfort in there, right Mr. Adams?" said Megan stepping right up to me with her hands on her hips again shoving her crotch in my face.



I was trying very hard not to look at the giant face sized camel toe staring back at me only inches away. Kimmy saw the look on my face and came to my rescue putting her hand on Megan's shoulder and pushing her back some. "Come on girl. I'm sure my dad doesn't want your coochy right up in his face." she scolded. "Oh, Sorry...I didn't notice." Megan lied blushing slightly. Why oh why did we invite Megan I wondered following my titanic daughter into the room.



"I'm getting a shower." Kimmy said walking into the bathroom and shutting the door. This left me and Megan standing there in the living room of the condo looking at each other. "So, um, how's school going Megan?" I asked shooting for some normalcy. "It's fine." she said walking over to me. And crouching down. "Your arms are so tiny now." she said encircling my bicep with her finger and thumb. It was true. I was the height of a small child now, but I was not near as stocky, as my proportions had stayed the same during my transformation.



"Can I pick you up?" she asked. Before I could reply I felt my self being hoisted into the air. "You're about the same height as my little brother, but much lighter." she observed holding me easily on her hip with one arm. "Of course, he's not as cut as you are..." she noticed tracing my well defined, but now puny pectoral muscle across my chest. "...or as hairy." she added. She then held me out in front of her by my armpits. "In fact, you look exactly like you used to only tiny now." she said looking me up and down and pausing a little too long on my crotch.



I sighed, "Megan, will you please put me down? I'm not a child or a doll and I don't like being examined like this." I stated plainly looking annoyingly at her. She raised her gaze to my eyes. "Oh...I'm sorry Mr. Adams. I didn't mean anything by it...it's just so...well I was just curious that's all." she said putting me back down in front of her.



"But I mean how do you still go to work?" she asked genuinely curious with her hands on her hips and her crotch in my face again. "You're not even as tall as my waist." she said stating the obvious looking down at me. "You probably can't even reach my belly button." she added. I looked up and realized she was probably right. Maybe if I jumped.



"The type of work I do can pretty much be done without any physical effort." I said looking up. "So, my size decrease while annoying has not prevented me from doing my job." I explained looking up at her. "Oh, that's good." she said. We heard a door open and close it was Clair and Timmy. I was saved! "Hi Megan." Clair greeted. "Hi Mrs. Adams." Megan responded taking a step back from me. "Hi dad, look what I won from the claw game." he said showing me a football. "That's great." I said looking up to him. Jeez even Timmy was well over a foot taller than me now.



The vacation went by quickly as most vacations do. Before I knew it Friday was here. We were driving back Sunday. I would see the doctors on Monday and then be back at work on Tuesday. I knew it wasn't going to be good as I was now staring straight into Clair's swimsuit covered crotch. "Well?" I called out. She backed up slightly so she could see me over her boobs. "Three feet." she said looking down at me and then wiping her eyes.



"Awww, Don't cry. Look what I can do now." I said stepping forward. I wrapped my arms around her trunk like upper legs and leaned in planting a kiss right on her polyester covered crotch. She laughed. "One track mind, huh Adams?" she said. "Let's go soak in the hot tub before going to bed." I suggested. It was late and we were the only people in the hot tub. I was grateful for this because I had to sit on Clair's lap since I was too short to sit on the bench.



We had a long adult talk about our future. "So you see if it goes that far you and the kids will be taken care of." I comforted her. Clair wiped her eyes. "I don't know if I can do it." she sniffled. "You promised." I reminded her. "I know." she said wiping her eyes again. "Besides I'm sure it can't go that far anyway. The doctors will most likely get to the bottom of it." I said comforting her and myself. "I hope so." she said hugging me tightly.



Her boobs felt like huge pillows squashed against my chest. A short while later we got out and walked back to the room hand in hand. From a distance anyone would assume it was a mother walking with her toddler, but that didn't matter I realized looking up at Clair as she returned my gaze. Right now she saw me as her husband and that's all I needed.

Chapter 8: The Baby Treatment by minuss

As we rode the elevator down to the car on Sunday Megan stood next to me of course, but thankfully her giant crotch was well above my head now and she couldn't shove it in my face without being obvious. At least some good came from getting smaller. We drove back and I got the kiddie seat again. I felt so small sitting next to Megan and even Timmy who now was so much larger than I was.



We finally got back and dropped Megan at her house before going home and crashing ourselves. Boy, I was glad to say bye to her. Long drives have a way of exhausting you I realized even when you haven't really been that active physically. Clair took me to the doctors Monday as scheduled and I was put through the ringer again. All of the needles, instruments, and machines seemed much larger this time which made them much more menacing.



They promised to have the results back in a week and this time they were much more forceful about keeping me for continued study. Clair finally ended the debate by picking me up and carrying me baby style out of their offices. "Ohhh, they make me so mad." she fumed as she carried me propped on her hip easily with one arm. I was bouncing up and down with her forceful strides as she walked back to the car.



She carried me all the way to the backseat and fastened me in and then plopped down in the driver's seat herself. I would have protested being treated like this, but she was already so pissed and since I didn't know how she would take it so I left it alone. When we got home she came to the back door to get me, but I stopped her. "I got it hun." I said unbuckling and hopping out of the car. Clair's crotch was now above my head as I only stood mid-thigh high on her. Like last time I slept and lounged the rest of the day.



"Clair I look ridiculous in these." I said looking down at the baby clothes I was wearing. "Scott, what do you want me to do? They don't make normal clothes for your size." she said looking down at me as she sat on the end of the bed in her nightgown. My size, ha, my size was now 18-24 as I was now only two feet eight inches tall. I adjusted my baggy clothes and walked out into the kitchen.



Kimmy was wearing her work clothes to school, as she often did, since she had to be at work right after. I walked up behind her as she put something in the microwave and set the timer. Jesus she was big I realized looking up. Her long stocking covered legs were like trees. Her knee was almost neck high. I was about to ask her for some coffee when she stepped back and knocked me to the ground with her calf.



"Oh I'm sorry, daddy." she said straddling me so as not to step on me. I landed on my back and realized I was being canopied by daughters skirt. She either didn't care or didn't notice and just bent down to lift me back up. Despite the camouflage provided by shadow I was unable to keep from seeing the white panties she was wearing. I blushed, but fortunately she was too big to take any notice of my embarrassment. She simply lifted me to my feet and went about her business.



Kimmy, Clair, and even Timmy were busy getting ready following their routines. I was scurrying around below trying to stay out of their way. Finally, Kimmy walked over to me and crouched as low as she could go and even still she dwarfed me. "Ready, daddy?" she asked. Before I could reply she lifted me high into the air and proceeded to carry me to her car.



As she carried me my eyes couldn't help but wander to the long crease, well hidden under her blouse. The odd angle I was being carried presented her cleavage clearly to me though, thankfully, it was a sight other people her size would not likely be privy to. Lord, it was nearly as long as my arm I realized. Clair was big, but Kimberly was off the charts huge in the breast department. I looked away reminding myself that this was my daughter, but it seemed to becoming more and more difficult for my mind to reconcile that fact as she carried me, like a child to her car.



We got to my work and she parked and carried me and my laptop all the way into my office. I was grateful for the assistance with the laptop since I was sure I could no longer lift it, but I hated her carrying me like this. Thankfully, it was still quite early and I looked to be one of the first to arrive that morning. She sat me and my laptop on my desk and said, "Bye daddy. Mom is going to pick you up today." Then she turned and left.



After skimming through email and knocking out a few of my tasks I decided I needed a break so I climbed to the edge of my desk and hopped onto my chair then I hopped to the ground. I looked around, I was shorter than my desk now. I heard the door open. "Scott, I'd like you to meet Tabitha your new secretary...Scott are you here?" I heard Karen ask. I walked around the desk into view. Her gasp was audible, but she recovered quickly.



"Ehem...it's good to see you. Did you have a good vacation?" she asked. I looked up. The comparison wasn't pretty. I was chin high to the hem of her skirt. Her knees were even with my chest. Tabitha was shorter, but I still was chin high to her much shorter skirt. Tabitha looked like Gail, but she was a shorter and bustier version.



Tabitha crouched down and when I got close enough she took my hand in her finger and thumb. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Adams." she greeted. "Good to meet you too." I responded. After she stood back up I caught Karen gazing down at me in shock before catching herself and then turning to Tabitha. "Tabitha go ahead and go down to HR and get your ID badge and have Michelle start on your new hire packet. HR is on the 12th floor." Karen directed. "Yes. Ms. Willis." Tabitha responded then smiled down at me and turned and left.



"How's the weather up there." I asked jokingly to Karen to ease her mind a little. "Scott, I have to say I was not expecting...well I always thought it wouldn't go this far." she said looking down at me and ignoring my humor completely. "Did your doctor's appointment go well?" she asked first crouching, but then when she realized it wasn't going to be enough she just sat on the ground to bring her large face down to my level.



"No, not really. They did some more testing and hopefully by next week they can either pin point something environmental or eliminate the environment entirely as the cause, but they still have nothing definitive. They really thought I should stay with them full time. Of course, I told them no." I explained. "Are you sure you shouldn't be in their care?" she asked genuinely concerned. "I don't want to be their little lab rat." I answered forcefully.



"I can understand that." Karen replied. "Well are you sure you should be here in this condition? I mean how did you even get in the building?" she asked me. It was a good question. There was no way I could open the outer doors by myself and I doubted I could reach all the right buttons in the elevator. "Kimmy. She carried me in." I admitted. "I fully respect your desire to work as long as possible, but I really think you need to reconsider for your own safety and I'm sure there are now liability issues for us." Karen reasoned and probably correctly.



"I know, it's just well, with Kimmy going to college next year I want to preserve my income as long as possible." I stated. "Well maybe we can. Gail is not technically on disability. She's working remotely. I'll look into seeing if we can get you set up doing that too. Then you should be able to work much longer than you would otherwise." she suggested. "Sounds good." I said extending my hand. She took shook it with her finger and thumb and then stood up towering high above me once again. "I'll let you know how it plays out with HR." she promised and then turned and left.



Life was difficult this week. My new secretary wasn't very effective and not just because she was new either. She wasn't near as competent or motivated as Karen was. She also didn't really abide by the dress code. She continually wore outfits that were more at home in a dance club then an office. Her skirts were too high and her tops were too low, but I was only a hair above her knees in height so I didn't really call her to task over it. With her being Gail's sister I'm not sure if it would have really mattered if I did.



Karen also treated me much differently. She started giving some of my tasks to others and seemed just generally more concerned perhaps protective would be the better term. She asked Tabitha to escort me everywhere in case I needed help with something. She also asked her to leave my door closed so that I would have to call out to her in order to go anywhere. This wouldn't have been too bad except that half the time Tabitha didn't answer; not at her desk I presumed.



At home it wasn't much better. I could no longer get on the toilet by myself safely. So, Clair got the old potty training toilet down from the attic. There's nothing more embarrassing than having to tell your wife that you went number two so she could clean up for you. I could no longer cook for myself or even get things out of the fridge or cabinets. I felt like a burden, a chore. Clair even enlisted the kids to help in my care.



Of course, freedom goes hand in hand with capability. As my capability was virtually nonexistent my freedom began to be curtailed too. Clair was very concerned about where I was and what I was doing. She didn't want me left alone in case something were to happen. I had to go to bed when she went to bed and get up when she got up. More than once she scolded me for wandering off by myself. She even began calling work to see what I was doing and to make sure I was OK.



What's worse is that Clair hadn't touched me since before the vacation. She didn't mind being naked around me or even care if I was around her. She simply didn't respond in a sexual way to me at all. Hell, I would have took a spanking even, but she promised to never spank me again. Not that she would have to because she was so overwhelmingly bigger and stronger than I was she could force me to do anything through sheer strength.



For instance, I drew the line when she got out the high chair on Wednesday night. "I'm not getting in that Clair and that's final." I said with as much authority as I could muster. Timmy and Kimmy stopped eating long enough to watch as Clair simply picked me up and in less than twenty seconds put me in the high chair anyway.



"Scott, really, you're too little for the dining room chairs. I'm not going to have you stand and eat at the dinner table." she said after pushing the tray back and trapping me in. I fought with every ounce of strength I had, but it was no use. She was so much larger and stronger; her fingers had more power than my biceps. Of course Kimmy and Timmy followed Clair's lead. Kimmy put me in the following morning for breakfast and Timmy got the privilege of doing so Thursday night.



Later Thursday night once we had retired to our room for the night I was standing and peeing in the potty toilet when Clair walked in. She was naked and she stepped directly over me to use the bathroom sink to wash her face. I finished and shook then I looked up engrossed in the view of her butt and hairy pussy from such an odd angle – directly below. I could even see the undersides of her giant boobs hopelessly out of reach. I reached over and caressed her knee.



"Like the view?" she asked looking down at me from between her boobs. "Hell yeah. You're amazing." I said not believing that she finally had noticed me wanting her. "I know what you're thinking. I'm not made of stone either you know, but Scott I'm afraid I'll hurt you if we try and have sex." she said plainly. However, I got the feeling it wasn't the whole story. It was like she had concocted it just for my benefit perhaps to lessen her guilt for rejecting me.



"That's not the complete truth is it?" I asked forcing the issue. She frowned. "Well its a little like before. Maybe it's my maternal instincts kicking in, but you're baby sized now. I want to coddle you not fuck you." she said thoughtfully. Even though I already knew this to be true it still hurt when she said it. "But before you go on your little tirade I am smart enough to know you're not really a baby and that you're still my husband." My hopes lifted. "So, though I'm not sure how much I can get into it I'm willing to late you play on me tonight until your little heart's content. You OK with those terms?" she offered.



After I shook my head yes enthusiastically she crouched down around me. She dropped as low as she could go, without sitting on the floor, and I stood between her legs as her knees extended out around me. Her tits sat on her chest at face level to me. Either boob was perhaps 50-60% the size of my entire body. "Come to mamma then." she said and so I jumped into her tits throwing my tiny arms around her neck.



She carried me into bed and lay down partially propped up against her pillows. The first thing I did was try hugging one of her boobs. I couldn't. It was too big for my arms to encircle. So, then I crawled around on them slid between them and then took one of her nipples into mouth which it filled completely. I only did this for a moment as I noticed her looking at me funny and realized how much more like an infant this made me look.



So, I disengaged from her tits completely and crawled south down her belly and slid between her legs. Her hairy pussy sat there daring me to fuck it. So I did. I was too small to cleave her vulva and she just watched in confused fascination as I am came on the cusp of her twat. Collapsing onto her navel. "All finished little man?" she asked moving to grab me.




"No! Wait!" I pleaded. "I want to play with your butt some too." I requested. "My butt?" she laughed. She reluctantly obliged flipping sides for me. I sat between her legs with her smooth round ass staring back at me. I slapped at it, I rubbed it, and crawled onto it. After I started repeating she finally said, "OK, your butt time's up." She then stood up and picked me up and carried me over to the corner. I  turned and saw my destination. "No! Don't put me in the crib." I cried out.



"Scott, I gave you some play time, but now its my turn and I intend to play rough. I can't be concerned about squashing you." she stated flatly as she lowered me gently into the crib. She had baited me. She humored my desires because she knew she was going to put me in the crib all along! I looked around. It was high because we had trouble with Timmy climbing out. Too high for me to escape. "Please." I called out to her my little hands grabbing onto the bars. Her tits wobbled and swayed in front of me as she bent over looking at me through the crib bars. "Goodnight. Sweetie." she said and then she turned and walked back to the bed. Her ass quivered beautifully with each step.



She then retrieved an enormous dildo from her bedside drawer. She was right. Once she turned it on and I heard the electric hummmm she went to town on herself. She bucked and moaned and whimpered finally collapsing in ecstasy on the bed. Despite my many humiliations to date it was now that I felt the smallest. I went to sleep, fearing what the next days would bring.



Clair woke and let me out early the next morning. She had not been very receptive to me going to work, but I explained Karen was working on a way to allow me to work from home and I reminded her that disability wouldn't even cover our mortgage. For now this appeased her and she dressed me in my infant clothes and put me in the high chair at the table tying a bib around me so I wouldn't get cereal on myself.



"Clair, I don't need a fucking bib." I admonished her, but she ignored my rant and put it on anyway. "Language Scott." she said sliding her hands down to her nightgown covered hips and looking down at me disapprovingly. Kimmy sat a bowl of cereal down on my tray, "Here you go, daddy." she said nonchalantly. The rest of the morning my movements and actions were tightly controlled by my wife and giant children. Finally, Kimmy took me to work.



The day drug on. I was trapped for most of it in my office as I couldn't reach the door knob and Tabitha wasn't very responsive to my orders, but since Karen had relieved me of most of my responsibilities it didn't really matter that much. I only had a couple of accounts to manage now and they were caught up.



By Friday I was now exactly eye level with Karen's knees. She was always very sensitive and tried to bring herself down to my level by sitting on the floor, but that wasn't always possible when there were others in the conversation. I really felt small trying to converse at these times, but especially when that other person was Kimmy, like right now.



"So, did you have to forfeit last week?" Kimmy asked Karen. "No, we're allowed one rain check so I used it. We'll still have to play them later though." Karen replied. "Oh, that's good. Well are you ready daddy?" Kimmy asked looking way down at me. "Sure...ummffff." I replied as she quickly hunched down and picked me up. She then grabbed my laptop and paperwork with her other hand and began the walk to the elevator. I saw Karen blush for me as she witnessed my daughter carry me baby style out of my office.



Kimmy kept talking to Karen, but I could see my treatment was a distraction for Karen who simply had not adjusted yet to how small I had become. Maybe it was difficult for her to reconcile that her old boss who used to tower over everyone was being carried by his teenage daughter like an infant. I was  propped against Kimmy's giant left boob causing it to deform and push up out of her top a little. It was not much smaller than I was and so it made for an excellent tool for her to use to carry me with. I was very embarrassed and tried to act normal, but it was just impossible. I made no attempt to converse and let Kimmy and Karen do all of the talking.



When we got to the elevator Karen said, "Oh, I'm so sorry, I just sat here and let you carry everything can I help you out?" "Sure, you wanna hold him?" asked Kimmy foisting me over to Karen. "No, I meant...." she instinctively grabbed me so I wouldn't drop to the ground. "...with the laptop." she said too late. Her face went beet red as did mine as she propped me on her own large boob. "Oh, sorry. I thought you meant daddy." Kimmy replied innocently.



"It's OK. Scott and I've been through a lot together." she laughed referring to the time I barged in on her when she was changing. "Haven't we?" she said smiling awkwardly at me. "Never disagree with someone 5 times bigger than you." I responded smiling back at her just as awkwardly. So, Karen carried me the rest of the way to Kimmy's car.



When we got there Kimmy put my stuff in the backseat and Karen carried me around to the passenger side. "Is this for him?" she asked Kimmy surprised. I turned and looked over my shoulder and into the passenger seat and there sat a baby seat fastened into it. "Oh no!" I blurted. "Sorry dad, Mom made me get it. She said you were too small to ride without one now. She made me promise to use it." Kimmy explained.



I turned back to Karen and she looked at me blushing again. "Well it will probably help keep Kimmy from getting a ticket too. You wouldn't want that now would you?" she said trying to comfort me, but it was her tone that gave her away. She had lasted the longest; of all the people I had interacted with she had treated me like a capable adult for the longest time, but now even in Karen's eyes I was something less.



She then leaned in and placed me in the seat and buckled me in, giving me a spectacular view of her cleavage. I of course looked and even stared, but she simply didn't take notice. Then again no one notices what an infant does either. I felt like crying like one. "There." she said looking down at me her mission accomplished.



"He's so light." she said to Kimmy looking over at my daughter who was walking around to the driver's seat. "Yeah, I know. Mom says its because he's kept his proportions and isn't chunky like a baby is." Kimmy answered plainly. "Hmmm. Well, I'll see you there." she said to Kimmy. She then looked down at me and smiled and turned to go to her car.



Kimmy sat in the driver's seat and smiled over at me then started the car and drove to her match.  I kept trying to unlock myself, but I apparently wasn't strong enough because the unbuckle button just wouldn't budge. The sooner we got there the better. I couldn't wait to get out of this contraption. After she parked she walked around to get me except she didn't unbuckle me and let me out. She simply detached the seat and pulled it and me out together.



"Kimmy!? What are you doing? Let me out of this thing." I called up to her as she carried me by the handle on the baby seat. "Sorry dad, you're too little. Someone could step on you or something. It's better this way." she said smiling down at me. Great. I crossed my arms and sat fuming.



Kimmy met up with Karen and they walked into the club together. Karen tried to avoid making eye contact with me, but when she did she would always project this big contrived smile at me. I tried unbuckling again when Karen gave me one of those smiles. "Scott, you think you should do that. I think Kimmy's right. Its probably safer for you buckled inside of there." Karen said with a look of consternation that replaced the condescending smile she was wearing.  "Oh, he can't get out. There's a latch under the seat that has to be clicked too. There's no way he can reach it." Kimmy said smiling down at me. How could I expect my colleagues to take me seriously anymore when my own family didn't?



Kimmy set me on the ground court side shielded by her chair and her bag. I was quite safe, but I could see virtually nothing. Only a small portion of the side of the court that they were on and that was it, but judging by the sounds and what I could see they destroyed their competition again. Afterward they both came over and toweled off above me.



"Well I'm hitting the showers." Karen said. "Me too." responded Kimmy. "You mind if I take dad in too? I can't really leave him out here. I'll put a towel on him so he can't see anything." Kimmy asked. "I don't have a problem with it. I don't want anything to happen to him either." added Karen looking down at me thoughtfully. "Also, when you bring him in on Monday just bring him to my office instead of his I'll keep an eye on him until HR clears him to work remote." Karen added.



I couldn't believe it. In less than a few hours I had been reduced from a respected colleague who happened to be sick to a helpless infant that needed full time supervision. Kimmy dropped a towel on me and then carried me to the locker room. I heard showers in the background, but couldn't see anything. Then when she sat me on something, a locker room bench perhaps, the towel slid a little.



I couldn't see much at first just a locker and a bench, but I heard Karen and Kimmy chatting away. Then Karen walked into view. She sat her stuff down on the bench and removed her shirt and her skirt. Then with her back to me her bra and her panties. She was about to turn around when something blocked my view that was closer to me. It was a flesh colored mass is all that I could tell. Then it lifted and on the end I saw a giant brown nipple and then it lifted out of view. It was one of Kimmy's gigantic boobs I realized.



Karen had also left the scene, but then she came back. I saw her in profile from the right. Her own large tits were bouncing and swaying gorgeously, then she bent over and got some shampoo from her bag giving me an excellent view of her shapely naked butt. She finally turned facing me for the briefest of moments. She had a full, but well groomed triangle of dark hair hiding her vagina. Then she walked out of view again.



I guess getting treated like an infant did have some perks. When next I saw her she had a towel on. I got one last look when she removed the towel to put some clothes on. She was every bit as beautiful as I had fantasized. My peep show ended and about ten minutes later I was carried out to the car. "Your mother is right. Your dad is too little to be left unsupervised. So, don't forget to bring him directly to me on Monday.  I don't trust his secretary, but since she's my boss's sister I can't really fire her either." Karen added reminding Kimberly. I was then put in the car and taken home.



Normally, the weekend was a time to look forward to. It is why we all toil those 5 days; just to get  those precious 2 days to do as we wish. Unfortunately, this weekend I watched in horror as Clair put the finishing touches on my new reality. It was one that was entirely regulated by her and filled with baby gates separating rooms and boxes such as play pins and cribs to contain me in for my own safety.



She wasn't cruel or mean. In fact, quite the opposite. She was gentle and loving. She made sure I had anything I needed. I just couldn't do what I wanted when I wanted. I protested and pleaded sure, but it was like calling into a talk radio show and debating the host. I could never win, not when she could easily end the debate at any time by simply dropping me in the crib or putting me in a play pin in front of the TV.



The only time I could get what I wanted was if I took her by surprise. On Sunday night she sat naked on the bed and read while I played with her boobies and then her butt. "Clair." I called out to her ready for her to flip over so I could screw her in my own little way. "One sec."  she said turning the page on her novel. She then obliged flipping over before me and spreading open as she kept reading.



I was grateful for the "playtime" as she called it, but was really annoyed by her lack of participation. She was my wife after all and it takes two to tango. I sat there looking at her giant hair covered vagina just waiting for me to mount. I looked down at my little penis and back to her pussy. I was just so tiny compared to Clair. I couldn't expect to get her excited with my puny equipment. I crawled over to it patting the fleshy vulva with my small hand. The crease running down the center was almost as long as my forearm.



That's it! I smiled looking up at Clair who's face was buried in her book. I reared back and rammed my fist right into her crease and thrust my arm into her pussy up to my shoulder. I immediately felt a jolt. "Woah." she blurted. "What the hell are you doing down there?" she asked setting her book on the nightstand. Though her face was partially obscured by her bush from my point of view. I saw her smile. "Oh my gosh, do you have your whole arm up in there?" she laughed.



I pulled it out and pumped it in again. She let a little moan out. "Scott." she chided, but she didn't do anything to stop me so I pumped again and then used my other hand to fondle her clit. She immediately became wet and my arms began to become slick. I kept going though and she began to moan and whimper loudly. Though I was small I was just the right size using my arms to convert my wife into a quivering mass of very satisfied woman. She lay in bed panting 15 minutes later descending from her third orgasm.



I crawled up onto her belly exhausted and lay down on my back resting my head on her chest between her tits. My feet hung off her pussy. "Oh my goodness you little tiger." she said gently scratching my belly and chest with her finger nails. Her juices were caked onto my arms and smeared heavily on my chest. My chest hair was becoming matted as it dried. "My, I've made a mess of you. We should get cleaned up." She said sitting up and holding me to her.



She carried me into the bathroom and started the shower. Cradling me in one arm she held me against her tits and used her other arm to wash my hair and body. After she finished she set me down on the tub floor and stood up to wash. I was dismayed; she was back to treating me like a baby. I looked up longingly as she towered showering above me.



My desire remained unfulfilled as it was so much work to get her off I had failed to take care of myself. So as she soaped up her tits and lathered her giant naked body I stood between her legs looking up at her and began masturbating. She turned the water off and noticed me doing this and said, "Awww, I'm so selfish. I didn't realize that you hadn't finished, yet." she said kneeling down and picking me up.



"I can help with that." she promised cradling me with both arms and lifting me to her mouth. She took my two inches completely as well as my balls. I was in heaven as she sucked me until I came. She took it all, gulped once, and smiled down at me. "There. Satisfied?" she asked rhetorically. Of course I was satisfied. I lay lazily in her arm against her tits as she dried me off with a hand towel and then she shattered my joy by setting me down in the crib again. Fuck it, so I was in a crib. I wasn't going to let it ruin the after glow and so I rolled over and went to sleep.



The next morning I awoke by being abruptly lifted out of bed. "Daddy where is your nighty?" asked Kimberly. I quickly covered my privates. "Its too late for that. I over slept. Mom is chaperone on Timmy's field trip. We're both late." she explained laying me flat on the bed and going to get some clothes. She was only in her panties and bra herself.



I stood up and held both my hands over my tiny genitals as my giant scantily clad teenage daughter pranced around the room getting my outfit together. She returned and even constrained by her black lacy bra her boobs bounced and jiggled as she walked quickly back towards me. Her tits were so utterly enormous even the best bras were woefully inadequate as a constraining device on her.



She plopped down next to me and I fell into her grabbing onto her boob for support. I quickly jumped off and covered myself again. "Daddy we don't have time for modesty today." she scoffed reaching for me and removing my hands so she could slide some tiny undies onto me. She then finished dressing me putting my tiny pants, shirt, and socks on.



"There." She said standing up in front of me. The bra was partially transparent and I could clearly see the outline of her huge aureoles crowned by large lace bumps created by her nipples. She then leaned down resting her palms on the bed which had the effect of creating a cleavage line nearly half my height as she inadvertently smashed her giant tits together right in front of me. "You wait here while I finish getting dressed." she instructed and stood up, turned, and left.



When she returned she was dressed and had my car seat. I tried to struggle, but she didn't even notice and easily put me into it and buckled me in. As promised she carried me straight to Karen's office. Karen was on the phone when Kimmy walked in. "Okay, thanks so much goodbye." she said. "Oh hello." she greeted us. "You can set him on the desk." Karen instructed and Kimmy promptly replied.



"Sorry we're late Karen, I overslept." explained Kimmy apologetically. "No worries." she said standing up and walking around the desk. Both women looked down at me. Karen smiled and turned to Kimmy. "I just got off the phone with HR. He has some paperwork to sign today and then he is good to work from home." she informed my daughter. "That's great, Mom will be so happy." replied Kimmy. She then turned to me and smiled. "Looks like today is your last day at the office, daddy." Kimberly condescendingly regurgitated for me.



The day went by slowly as I didn't have much in the way of stimulation just sitting on Karen's desk. She was gone most of the day and when she was in her office she was on the phone or occupied with work. She did pinch off some of her own lunch sandwich and fed it to me and gave me a couple bites of her yogurt.



"Scott, I just want to let you know that I've taken care of everything. You're set up to work from home which should preserve your income for as long as possible, just like you wanted." she said as she spoon fed me some yogurt. "Oh, we've made a little mess here haven't we?" she said as she spilled some of the yogurt onto my shirt, but quickly scooped it up and shoved it into my mouth.



I swallowed. "I'm grateful for everything, but I wish you wouldn't treat me like a baby. Can't you let me out of this thing so I can finish my last day in the office with some dignity?" My very adult question put a thoughtful look on her face, but only for a moment. My reasoning couldn't defeat millions of years of human evolution.



She just couldn't look at me as an adult person capable of making my own decisions anymore; after all what adult would allow themselves to be carried around in a car seat. She smiled, "I wish I could, but you might get hurt and if that happened I just couldn't live with myself. Its for the best this way." she said getting up and putting her lunch away.



The day drug on, but finally came to an end for me when Clair was buzzed in by Anne. It was only 2pm. "Thank you so much Ms. Willis for taking care of Scott today and making sure he got setup for a home assignment." said Clair walking over to me and looking down smiling. "Don't mention it. I do have some paper work that needs Scott's signature before you go." Karen explained. Finally, I was going to get to stretch my legs.



"Sure. Let me see it." said Clair signing for me. "I've been signing Scott's signature for 18 years now." she said laughing. Karen laughed back, "Works for me." After that Clair picked me and the car seat up, but before I left Karen stood over me and knelt down. "Scott, it was great working for you and with you. Get well. I'll call occasionally just to check in." she said smiling. "Thanks again." Clair said walking us out. "Bye." said Karen.

Chapter 9: Free Lunch by minuss

Over the next week I completed my daily work from inside the play pin. Clair would put me in and provide my laptop. Karen made sure that the only thing I had to do was some very easy reporting on my clients portfolios. I suppose I shouldn't complain since I was still getting paid my full salary, but I was bored to tears. Friday rolled around and Clair took my laptop and me out of the play pin. "Work time's over sweetie." she said setting me on the ground. I was now 20 inches tall. Clair's knee was neck high.



"You wanna walk to the bus stop and get Timmy?" she asked. "Sure." I answered up to her emphatically. "OK, wait here. I'll be right back." she said as she turned and easily stepped over the baby gate and walked down the hallway. Where did she think I was going to go? I couldn't reach the door knobs anymore and she had all other exits out of the room blocked by baby gates. I was completely secured by modern baby technology.



When she came back she had Timmy's old stroller. She lifted it over the gate and unfolded it. I missed out on the cleavage shots I would have been privy too as she did this because I immediately ran to the opposite corner of the room. "Scott, come on, don't make me chase you down. Just come and get in the stroller." she commanded. "No way." I said shaking my head no.



I saw her eyes roll and her large bust bounced pleasantly as she walked over to me. "Can't you just do as I ask for once with out fighting me?" she asked putting her hands on her hips and looking down at me. I didn't respond. I began looking around assessing my options. I was cornered. "Have it your way." she said bending over to pick me up. Just as her hands started to open I ran forward right between her legs and out the other side.



"Damn it, Scotty." she said standing up and turning around. I was under our glass coffee table. "Clair, I don't want to ride in that thing. Please let me walk. It's just a block away." I pleaded. She was unmoved and walked over to the coffee table and bent down to grab me, but I scampered to the other side before she could get her hands on me. "No. You're too little and you can't keep up." she said getting on her hands and knees and reaching under the table for me.



I moved back to opposite end just out of her reach. "You little......Scott, if I would have known you were going to give me this much trouble I would have just left you in the damn play pin." she said pulling her hand back and looking at me annoyed. I couldn't help it. I could see right down her loose fitting sweatshirt. She had a bra on, but the angle allowed me to see her enormous cleavage line and the tops of her tits completely.



She smiled. "Enjoying the view." she rose up on her knees and pulled her shirt off and then unsnapped her bra freeing her enormous breasts. "Wow. As small as you are now I bet these look quite impressive." she said lifting them up from underneath with her hands. "Come get in the stroller and I'll give you some play time." she promised.



I was mesmerized each tit was so large.. The glass coffee table clanked as she dropped their weight onto it. "Mmmmm. The coolness feels so good." she said seductively as she drug her tits across the smooth surface. I looked through the glass at her stiffened nipples and light brown aureoles sliding across the glass surface.



"Gotcha!" I heard as I felt her huge hand grasp my leg. Her fingers completely encircled it. She tricked me! I tried to run, but hit the floor as she pulled back at the same time. She easily drug me out from under my sanctuary and smiled down, victoriously, at me over her giant naked tits; obviously pleased with her cleverness. "Ha ha, Mom, was right. A good set of boobs can make a guy do just about anything." she said laughing.



Her grip had loosened considerably as she gloated and I kicked her hand with my other leg and broke free. I started to get up to run, but was knocked forcefully to the ground. "Oh, no you don't." I heard her say. There was a large weight on my back I pushed up, but then the weight increased and I was flattened again. It was a very weird experience. While I was on the ground the weight had seemed much smaller as it did now, but when I tried getting up it increased pushing me down again.



"Ha ha ha, more right then she realized." I heard Clair crowing. On the ground I had some freedom of movement so I rolled over. I saw Clair's giant face smiling down at me almost even with my own. It came a little closer and the weight increased. She had me pinned under her left tit. "Talk about a booby trap." she said. I didn't like it, but could at least appreciate her humor.



I pushed up and was able to lift the weight of her tit, but it was so pliant that it would simply deform and move to the sides. I had the strength, but not the surface area necessary to free myself. Even so, Clair felt what I was attempting and leaned in adding some of the rest of her body weight to the already considerable breast weight. I wheezed.



"Oh my gosh, you really are trapped aren't you?" she asked noticing my difficulties breathing. She lifted off and then grabbed me with both hands around the waist. It wasn't lost on me that her fingers from each hand were touching as she lifted me up and stood up herself. "All the more reason you need to be in the stroller." she said carrying me over to it. She leaned down and fastened me into it. Her naked breasts hung beautifully dancing over me as she did this.



As she stood up I finally got my breath back and called out to her. "Clair, please don't walk me down to the bus stop in the stroller. It's so humiliating." I begged her. "I'd prefer just to be left here." I added. She raised her right arm and rubbed her chin looking down at me thoughtfully. Her right boob was squashed gorgeously. By her arm as she did this. "Well now that I know you feel that strongly about it I'll compromise. I'll carry you and you can stand at the bus stop and then I'll carry you back. Or do you just want to stay here?" she asked looking over at the play pin.



I would much rather have walked, but it was better than nothing. I was definitely craving some fresh air after her giant tit pushed it out of me. "OK, deal." I said up to her. "Good." she responded leaving me in the stroller as she picked up her clothes and put her bra and shirt back on. She then unfastened me and carried me down to the bus stop.



As we approached the bus stop I cringed. Megan was there waiting for her little brother I presumed. She was dressed in her work clothes which made her a head taller than Clair. "Hi Mrs. Adams. Oh my gosh, is that Scott?" she asked as we approached. "Yep." answered Clair as she sat me down on the ground as promised. Megan stepped over to me; well to Clair really, but I was in front of her. I had to look up at Megan's knee it was probably even with the top of my head.



"He's gotten much smaller." I heard her say to Clair. "Have the doctors discovered anything?" she asked politely. "No, but were still hoping." she answered back looking down concerned. Megan looked down too. "Hello Mr. Adams." she said. She was almost canopying me with her skirt, but not quite. I could see her tree like stocking leg extending up almost to her crotch. Clair didn't take notice, but I knew that Megan knew exactly what she was doing.



"Hi Megan." I responded. "His voice is different. He sounds like a munchkin now." she said to herself more than to Clair. I hadn't really noticed any change in my voice, but considering it I guess it was only natural that I had become higher pitched as I shrank. She crouched down still towering over me. "Still as handsome as always." she said winking at me. She then stood up again as we heard the bus rumble down the street.



It was so big. It came to a stop and Timmy and Johnny came out. "Well hang in there Mr. Adams." she said to me. "And Mrs. Adams if you need me to help out in any way just let me know." offered Megan. "Thanks, Megan." responded Clair. Timmy came running up to me. "Hi Dad." he said and then he lifted me off the ground. "Timmy put your father down before you drop him." commanded Clair.



"But I want to carry him." pleaded Timmy. Clair was about to take me from Timmy, "Clair, It's OK." She couldn't believe I had said. I figured either mode of transport was just as humiliating, but at least with Timmy carrying me he was telling me about his school day the whole way. We got back and Clair let me roam around the kitchen while she prepared dinner.



I paced around bored as Clair made some chili. We didn't seem to talk as much as we used to. I wasn't sure if it was because I was around more and there was more time to fill or if it was because I was kind of out of sight and out of mind; like she had her world full of important things to do and people to see and and I had mine consisting of needs and desires only. I knew I wasn't that hungry, but I could use a little stimulation of any kind.



I walked over to the baby gate that was separating the kitchen and the dining room. The latch was too high and made in such away that I would not be letting myself out without assistance, or maybe permission was the better word. "Clair?" I called up to her. "Yes, dear?" she said as she stirred and then tasted the chili. "Can you open this gate?" I asked simply. I really didn't know what I wanted to do. I just wanted different scenery I suppose.



"Why?" she asked adding some seasoning to the chili. "I don't know. I just want to walk around some." I answered. "I don't think so sweetie. You can walk around in here and I don't have to be worried about what you're doing." she answered tasting the chili again. I looked up. Damn it. The top of the gate was blocked by trinkets hanging part of the way down. The manufacturer had thought of everything. I couldn't even climb out.



Ring. It was Clair's cellphone on the dining room table. "Excuse me honey." said Clair as she stepped over me and the gate and picked up her phone. Her panty covered butt wiggled wonderfully. She then stepped over the gate again and stood above me for a moment. "Hello. Oh Hi...." I looked up and could see her panties and smooth long legs leading up to them. She walked back to the stove continuing her conversation ending my view. 



What better illustration could I get about the two worlds we inhabited now. "Hey Dad wanna play." asked Timmy from the other side of the gate. "Sure." I said and he easily opened the gate and then carried me to his room where we played with his action figures for a while before supper. I sat in my high chair eating some chili from an enormous bowl when Kimmy joined us.



"Did you all win?" I asked knowing the answer. "We won in straight sets again." she announced. "Karen says to tell everyone hello." she added sitting down as Clair got up to get her some chili. "We also discovered that I'm in another growth spurt. Karen thought I looked taller so she measured me and I'm 6'4" now. The same height as Maria Sharipova." Kimmy beamed. Ironic, I was shrinking away while she was still growing.



I was hopeful as Clair carried me into the room for bed. She looked down as she cradled me with one arm and held me tightly against her bosom; her giant left tit practically pinned me in place as she walked. She sat me on the bed and removed her nightgown. "You need a shower too?" she asked. I didn't need to be asked twice and I quickly stripped out of my increasingly baggy baby clothes. "You bet." I eagerly responded.



We showered together and she dried us off and picked me up and I once again found myself laying on my back cradled in her arm with her giant tit in my face. The remaining wetness from the shower had made me cold and for once I was glad she had me nuzzled up so close her bosom. My eyes gazed at the giant tan oval that was staring me right in the face. An enormous stiff nipple stood proudly from it's center demanding attention. It was so close I couldn't resist. I leaned in and kissed it and then began to suck on it.



It was so large in relation to my small my mouth it filled it completely. I was getting stiff and my little hands shot up and began to grope and fondle the end of the enormous tit. I was so horny I was about to blow, but then my mouth began to get wet and I noticed this creamy warm fluid building up. I coughed choking some down some of it and spitting the rest of it out along with the giant nipple.



"Awwww. I haven't had that sensation since when Timmy was feeding. I guess when you started suckling on me it reminded me of when I used to breast feed him, looks like I'm re-lactating." she recollected then observed. Great! I guess I wasn't getting laid tonight. Not when I was arousing such powerful maternal memories.



Still I was certainly aroused, by her nudity even if she wasn't equally impressed with mine. I stared at the giant nipple still oozing the creamy white milk. How could I get Clair to treat me like her husband when her own body was telling her I needed to be breast fed? As I pondered this perplexing question I felt her giant hand palm the back of my head. My body lifted in response to the unstoppable force of this gesture. I shut my eyes as the end of her massive tit smashed into my face.



Her stiff nipple had no where to go, but in my mouth. I pushed back against the giant pliant boob. It deformed slightly, but my head didn't budge and I still had a mouth full of nipple. She had me pinned against her tit with her hand. Worse still my mouth was rapidly starting to overflow with Clair's milk. The size of the nipple made it almost impossible to spit the thick fluid out quickly enough. I had to swallow or drown so I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed. This seemed to go on for 5 minutes before the pressure relented and I finally spit her nipple out.



"Clair, what the fuck!" I protested, choking a foamy mouth full of milk out onto my self. She ignored me and simply laughed, "Look at the mess you've made. Don't worry we'll clean it up in a bit." I felt extremely full and my tiny belly sloshed around as she re-orientated me. Shit! She now had me facing the other tit. She lifted it with her other hand and began to push it into my face. I backed away as much as I could.



"Clair, damn it, quit it! I'm not a baby and I don't want any more." I yelled as loudly as I could. "Scott I'm sorry, but do you have any idea how much it hurts to leave the milk in there? My tit will be sore all day tomorrow." she explained as she moved it closer. "Wait, won't your boobs just make more if I keep sucking?" I asked pushing with all my might on the large soft tit trying in vain to keep it away. "Well, yeah they will...look, I can buy a breast pump tomorrow, but right now I don't have one and seeing as this is your fault..." I felt her cradling hand position itself behind my head.



There was no stopping this. She was going to breast feed me and I was too small and feeble to stop her, but at least I might get a concession. "Well if I do this can I have some play time?" I asked timidly looking up at her. She rolled her eyes. "I don't know...I suppose." she said and then she smashed my face into her giant tit – again.



No sooner than the milk had started to flow there was a knock on the door. "Mom, Dad, its me. Can I come in?" Kimmy asked. No please, no. Clair opened the door. Did she delight in my humiliation or was she just oblivious? Kimmy walked in and started to ask a question. "Can I...Woah are you breast feeding daddy?" Kimmy asked looking horrified. "I have to...well he was fooling around and I started to lactate again and..." "Stop, I don't need to know anymore...TMI." she said looking disgusted.



She stared down at me probably out of shear morbid curiosity. I was beet red looking up at her over the curvature of Clair's boob while she was looking down at me suckling on her mother's tit. "Well then, what did you need?" asked Clair. "I wanted to borrow $200 from dad to get an oil change and a tuneup." she said still looking down at me. The pressure let up and Clair pulled me back slightly; removing her nipple which allowed me to speak.



I coughed. "Uhhh....sure honey. It's in my wallet, which should be on the nightstand, but only on one condition: You take $300 and buy the best breast pump you can find." I instructed. "Uh...OK. Thanks, dad." she said. "You're welco..." I was cutoff as Clair squashed my face back into her giant tit. I could not believe she was doing this right in front of our daughter, but then again I was always surprised at where I would find a nursing mother breast feeding back when I was big. Must be in their genes. The only problem was she was my wife not my mother.



Kimmy got the money and walked to the door about to leave but stopped and looked back at us. "Mom the next time you're doing something like this don't open the door." requested Kimmy and she left shutting the door behind her. After Clair was finished she carried me over to to the crib and put me in it. I realized she wasn't going to let me play with her so, feeling cheated, I jumped up and ran to the bars putting my hands around them.



"Clairrrrr." I called out exasperated. "What is it sweetie?" she said bending down, putting her hands on her knees, and looking at me through the crib bars. "You promised me some play time." I reminded her. Her tits hung heavy right in front of me. One of her nipples looked to be about to drip. I wasn't sure if I would ever appreciate them again.



She rose up and slid one hand down to her naked hip and regarded me standing there nude and trapped in my crib. Her bush was even with my face and if I reached out I could touch it. I wanted her pussy so bad. I decided I could get over what had just happened no problem, but could she? "I don't think so." she said simply. "Clair....this is bullshit! You promised." I reminded her as I began shaking the crib bars with all my might, but to little effect.



A half smile appeared on her face and then quickly faded as she observed my futile protests from high above. "Sorry honey, not tonight." she turned around and casually yawned stretching her arms high over her head. I lunged reaching through the bars and grazed her gorgeous, smooth ass with my fingers as she stretched. I fell with a thump afterward and looked up. "Ha, see. You got your play time. Now it's bed time." she said looking over her shoulder at me and then walked back to our bed. Her ass quivered beautifully. I watched her the whole way until she hit the lights.



I lay awake in my crib fuming. I was so pissed. I could still please her. Did she not remember the last time we had a play session. Sure I had to use my arms, but I got the job done. As I lay stewing I heard a sound that made my blood boil. A distinct electric hum pierced the silence. Clair was pleasing herself with her vibrator again. I wrapped my head with pillow and rolled over and angrily   drifted off into an unsatisfying sleep.

Chapter 10: Small Enough to Please by minuss

The next day came and then went and then the next and then the next. I was still angry about the other night but Clair seemed oblivious – or at least acted that way as she measured me with a one foot school ruler. It came to the top of my chest. She then marked where it stopped and flipped it. "Looks like 16 inches." she said hesitantly. At that moment I just couldn't take it any more. I exploded.



I laid into Clair with everything I had. I brought up every little snub I felt she had given me since I started shrinking. Every little humiliation. I pontificated about how a real loving wife would behave. I broke out our marriage vowels "...in sickness and health....through thick and thin..." I reminded her. It was like all the anger I had stored up over the last few months I saved and then just dumped out onto her all at once. I finished my rant and stood heaving sucking in breath after breath of air.



She looked back down at me in silence for the longest time. It was the longest moment of my life. As soon as I realized all the things I had said I wished I hadn't. Some truth was there, but a lot of it was unfair. Not only that, but I was only as tall as her forearm was long. She could do anything she wanted to me, she proved that much the other night and I was even bigger then. The silence finally ended when she burst into tears.



"I'm sorry Clair...I didn't mean...well it's just this damn shrinking....and the doctors..." I tried to console her, but she wouldn't let me. "No, no. You're right. I didn't mean to treat you as less, but I have been. You are just so little, I wanted to protect you." she sobbed. "And the other night....I'm so ashamed...." she went on. "I could have let you play with me. I just...after suckling you...I just...it just didn't seem right." she finally articulated as best she could. "But I'll be better. I'll do better. I know I can. Starting tonight." she said wiping her eyes.



She grabbed me around the waist and lifted me up and carried me to our bed and sat me down. Then she pulled her nightgown over her head. I peeled my little clothes off and fell back as she crawled up onto the bed and canopied me. Her tits hung above me each almost my size. My heart began to race a little at the site of them, but I reminded myself that she had already used her new breast pump today. I felt her hand encircle my waist almost completely. She then slid me up the bed until I was below her face.



"Scott, I'm going to give you a night you'll never forget." she promised and then leaned down and french kissed my entire face. She grabbed me around the waist and lifted me to her mouth and blew me away – literally. I went limp in her grasp and she held me gently as she laid on her back against her pillows.



I lay limp for a moment until I felt her shaking me softly. "Hey stud we're not done yet." she said smiling and sat me down between her legs. She lay back and I rammed one arm then two up her pussy, but I was smaller now and while I was succeeding in getting her off it was taking a lot longer than the last time until I started using my legs. I used one then the other and massaged her outer lips simultaneously with my hands and tongue.



She bucked and gyrated and finally climaxed for the last time tensing all her muscles and then she flopped limp on the bed before me. Not a moment too soon because my knee was already bent as far as it could go. I eased my exhausted leg out of her pussy and stood up and leaned on her inner thigh. It was so smooth. I rubbed my butt against it and caressed it with my hands. I looked up at her face which I could just see over the enormous mounds protruding from her chest. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling and let out a satisfied moan.



At least for now I had won my wife back, but would it last if I continued to shrink? I looked at her hair covered twat. What if I became too small to please her? What if I shrunk until her vagina was the size of a football field or worse. How could I make love with her if her pussy was the size of a baseball stadium and her boobs flesh mountains. What if I became microscopic? How could she love a microbe? I put these disturbing thoughts out of my mind and decided to enjoy the moment and laid down between her legs and drifted off to sleep.



In the days ahead Clair kept her word. The baby gates came down. I still slept in the crib to avoid any accidental smothering or crushing, but she removed the bars and legs and simply sat the mattress on the ground. I still sat in the high chair, but she removed the tray and moved me closer to the table though even I had to admit that this was only temporary and if I continued to shrink I might have to just eat on the table.



Timmy and I got along great. I body slammed his action figures and played all sorts of games with him. It was almost like I had become his favorite toy. Kimmy I saw and interacted with less than before, but that probably would have been the case even were I big again. She was eighteen and had a job, school, tennis, and friends to keep up with. In short she was starting to really live her own life.



However, when I did interact with her I was amazed at her dimensions. While Clair could pick me up one handed she did so rarely, because her hand was only just big enough to barely accomplish the feat. Kimberly's much longer fingers and bigger hands were deft at handling me single handed. I was very respectful of Clair's size, but when Kimmy was around even Clair looked small especially when she was wearing her work shoes. She towered over her mother completely.



Shortly after she gloated of growing an inch she also complained that her feet hurt and bought some new heels. She must have went to the store that Karen liked because these were four inches high instead of the three that her old heels were. This made  her exactly a foot taller than Clair. One evening Timmy and I were playing with his toy cars on the kitchen floor and Kimmy came walking through after getting home from work. One of her feet landed close to me and I realized that her ankle was above my waist.



After that I wondered why she sat her foot down so close. So, I looked up expecting to see her smiling down at me, but instead caught a glimpse of her giant butt cheeks jiggling high overhead. I barely made out  a thin strip of fabric coming out of her crack and then she took another step. That's when I realized that she never saw me. I was probably six inches from being crushed to death under my daughter's giant foot. I decided then to make a conscious effort to be more alert around her.



The new more open environment I was allowed to enjoy was great, but as I shrank I was quickly becoming too small for the tiniest newborn out fits. Once I had reached 12 inches I was reduced to simply wearing the oversize tops and nothing else. Occasionally I would trip and fall out of the baggy shirts and would be sprawled naked on the ground. This was embarrassing to say the least especially if it happened in front of Kimberly or Timmy. Timmy would always let me know that he had seen my "wee-wee".



Finally, this happened one too many times in front of Kimmy and before I could crawl back into my clothes she grabbed me around the waist and lifted me to her face. "Kimmy!" I protested, but she cut me off. "Relax daddy, I think I have a solution to your wardrobe troubles." she said smiling at me. My genitals were completely covered from her view, but the problem was they were covered by her own fingers which were wrapped completely around my body and secured me tightly. Even my arms were pinned to my sides.



I tried to move them, but they wouldn't budge. I wandered if she realized how completely easily she had over powered me. She carried me level with her own enormous chest up into the attic. I was hoping she would not notice I was becoming stiff. She was my daughter, but she was so abundant in the breast department and they shook so nicely as she carried me I simply couldn't control the reaction.



She sat me down on the floor and I quickly covered myself with my hands. I looked sheepishly up at her, but she wasn't even paying attention to me. In fact all I could see was the bottom of her shirt covered boobs, her stomach, and legs. She was leaning over me opening something. I turned around and saw she sat me in front of the old storage trunk. She opened it and reached in and dropped handfuls outfits next to me.



Curiosity got the better of me and I bent over and grabbed some pants that might have covered my forearm. I dropped them and looked as she dropped more and more outfits. These were all clothes that fit her toys she used to have. She had a lot of toys. There were me sized outfits and smaller clothes too. She finally finished and sat down in front of me. "See. All the clothes you could need." she said smiling down at me.



Her gaze dropped to my crotch for too long and I remembered I was still nude. She wasn't perverted or anything it was just curiosity, but it still made me uncomfortable. She was my daughter after all. "Kimberly, some privacy if you please." I demanded. I saw her roll her eyes. "Daddy I've seen you naked plenty of times its no big deal. We American's really have the wrong attitudes when it comes to the human body." she lectured me ignoring my demand.



"Besides you'll need my help picking out an outfit." she said excitedly grabbing me around the waist and holding me non-chalantly as she rummaged intently through the old doll clothes. She really could care less about my nudity or objections. She wasn't interested in that at all. Though she had recently turned 18 she had a similiar look on her face ten years ago when she got the first of the dolls that fit these clothes.



She found a pair of pants and slipped them on me and then a shirt. She then held me up and looked me over dissaprovingly. "No, no, these won't work." she said and she pulled them both off and found a different combination. This process repeated for at least 15 minutes before she finally settled on an outfit. "There that's it. You look sharp daddy. I can't wait to show Mom." she said picking me up. She then found a bag and stuffed all of the little outfits into it and carried us both back down stairs.



Clair got a good laugh out of the outfit, but seemed genuinely impressed by the fit, compared to the oversized baby clothes. "You look just like a little prep school athlete. Adorable" she laughed as her, Kimberly, and Timmy examined me standing on the kitchen cabinet. "I brought all my all old doll clothes down and put them back in my room so he should have plenty of other outfits when these get dirty or even if they get too big." she added on somberly.



"I think he looks stupid in those doll clothes!" Timmy blurted. "He does not." responded Kimberly. "Besides these are all that fit." she responded logically. Stupid looking or not they did certainly fit better, so I was glad to have them even if the process of getting them was embarrassing. Being handled like a doll by my daughter certainly didn't help my already low and ebbing self esteem.



"Can I play with dad now that Kimmy's done?" asked Timmy. "Go ahead." answered Clair and Timmy snatched me up and whisked me back to his room. I heard Clair and Kimmy discussing adult things in the back ground that I couldn't make out as he carried me away. I had fun playing with him, I did. He gave me swords to whack his men with and I was always the hero in his games, but I couldn't shake the feeling I was becoming a novelty and nothing more. I don't think he truly thought of me as his dad anymore and that was eating at me.



On the romantic front Clair had been diligent in keeping me pleased sexually. She blew me on a regular basis, but my insecurities continued to grow as I shrank and she became relatively larger. It wasn't long until my dwindling body simply couldn't bring her to orgasm even with the use of my legs. She took this in stride and always made sure I was happy. She never even finished herself off, at least not in my presence. It was odd, but now I wished that she would. I felt so guilty that she was taking such good care of me and I couldn't do the same for her.



She gave no indication that this bothered her, but it bothered me. I was so enamored by her and I knew that she couldn't be impressed with me anymore. I was now only nine inches tall. I was  smaller than my penis used to be. I had declined her last couple of advances out of guilt. I felt unworthy of her. She was a goddess and I wasn't even a man anymore.



She wasn't pushy on the subject. In my mind this was more proof that she had been humoring me out of obligation rather than desire. The self loathing fed on itself. Though as sure as I was about being unworthy of Clair I couldn't defeat biology. So, I took to pleasuring myself while imagining being with her. Then I took it a step further and began to sneak peeks while she was showering or getting dressed. This made me feel even worse, but like I said I couldn't defeat biology.



I was sitting on our bed watching TV and filling sorry for myself while Clair was taking out the trash and locking up the house which is what I used to do at about this time. I looked down at my miniscule self in disgust. I was wearing some loose fitting doll clothes. She opened the door and walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on so I carefully slid down the bed comforter to the floor and scurried over to the bathroom door and peaked in.



She was naked, big as a building now, and walking away from my vantage point. Her tits were wobbling as she leaned over and tested the water temperature. Her ass was so smooth and shapely suspended high in the air, but like her it was out of reach now. I looked up at her again as she stood up, stepped in, and slid the partially transparent curtain shut.



I looked down at my own tiny body again. I wanted to go in to her, but I just couldn't. I felt like a perv around her now, a peeping Tom. She was so much more than I was now it was no longer a fair trade. She couldn't possibly see me as attractive now and any attention she paid me now had to be from guilt or a sense of obligation. I turned and walked back and literally climbed up the sheets into her bed.



Around thirty minutes later she came out with only a towel wrapped around her hair. She made her way over to my old side of the bed before she removed her hair towel. She leaned in close allowing her giant tits to hang inches from me. I tried not to look, but each boob was larger than I was now so it was nearly impossible. "So, you got room on this side for me?" she asked smiling down at me. I finally had to clear the air.



"Clair, I know what you're doing. You don't have to pretend any more. I know I've made you feel guilty about not wanting to have sex with me, but I realize now that was wrong. I'm not the same man you married." I said to her. Even now I was unable to keep from staring at her naked body. "Scott..." she tried to say but I interrupted. "I'm the size of a doll now. That can't be a turn on for you." She stood up and crossed her arms and looked at me in thought.



"You're still my husband and it makes me happy if you're happy."  She said, but I was adamant. "Clair, I really appreciate the gestures, but its OK. I can handle this." I responded. "Really? So you decided this all on your own did you? " she asked. "It's for the best." I answered looking up at her then turned my head back to the pale glow of the TV. It was the size of a movie screen now. A poor silver lining to my current predicament.



I then felt something almost snatch the life from me and squeeze tight. I was wheezing just to draw breathes. When the blurring stopped I saw Clair's giant face in front of me. "Listen! You are going to stop feeling sorry for yourself. So, you're small? I love you and I don't ever want to hear talking like this again. Got it?" she shook me once for emphasis, holding me one handed, but tightly around the mid-section in front of her face.



"Now my little man I 'm going to show you that in some ways your size can be an advantage. You're able to do things for me that no other man alive can do and you're getting me wet just thinking about it." she said as she tugged about my little doll clothes and a moment later she held me naked in her hand. She smiled and lowered me down below her giant tits. She then propped her leg, captain Morgan style, on the bed spreading her self open.



Oh my God, I just realized what she meant. I stiffened my body instinctively as she moved me closer and closer to her hungry looking twat. Her pubic hair tickled my feet and shins before she guided them into her moistening crease. She let out a moan as she slid me in up to my waist. "Oh Scott, give me more." she moaned as I felt my lower body began to really become drenched like I was in our swimming pool. Her giant fingers pushed down on my shoulders and I slid in up to my arm pits.



I felt her vaginal muscles convulsing in waves. I was small sure, but it was still a tight fit. My world shook as she turned and fell back on the bed. She was whimpering in a high pitched staccato pattern. Her fingers then pushed me deeper which forced my arms up over my head. I looked to either side and could see her vulva trying to close around me, but my arms kept her dilated enough to prevent her from entombing me completely. She bucked and gyrated for a good 5 minutes like this, then that was followed by a few minutes of calm before she slowly pulled me out by my arms. I stood up shakily between her legs.



I looked up at her and could see she was glowing. "Scott, that was amazing." she said smiling down and caressing my slick body with her fingers. "But now we need to get you cleaned up." she observed. "And of course I need to return the favor." she added. I didn't know whether to be pleased about how much I was able to please her just now or to be depressed at the manner in which I was able to bring it about. She had used me like a dildo. I chose to be happy about it, but in the back of my mind I had the suspicion that it couldn't be good. First Timmy started treating my like his favorite toy, then Kimberly, now would Clair be next?



Clair cleaned me up as promised and took my one inch long manhood between her full lips and blew me senseless. She then re-cleaned me with her tongue and dropped my naked body into my football field sized crib mattress. "Good night sweetie." she said softly and then she walked back to her bed and went to sleep. I was a little restless though so I decided to go for a run. I was small enough now that a few of laps around the house worked out to a mile or so.



I walked over to the door which was left open by policy since Clair and I had our discussion. My clothes were probably somewhere under Clair's giant naked body. She was well on her way to sleep and I didn't want to wake her. So, I took off on my jog, naked, but it was my house and I wasn't going to be shy in my own home. Timmy was in bed and Kimmy should be at this point. It was 1 in the morning.



After my first lap I realized that Kimmy wasn't in bed because I heard her talking on the phone in her room. It sounded like she was talking to Megan. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. She was an adult now, but even when she was just 17 she didn't have an official bed time anymore. On my second lap I over heard some comments that slowed me down on this pass.



"Do you think I should do it?" sounded Kimmy's voice. Do what I wandered. So, I slowed to a walk on my third lap and cocked my ears. "I mean he's nice, but I don't think I want to marry him or anything if that's what you mean. I guess I just have my own curiosity to satisfy. I don't know if I want to go off to college a virgin." Kimmy's voice sounded matter-of-factly. I about swallowed my tongue. Was she planning to have sex with some little punk?



"Yeah, I'm tired too. Talk to you tomorrow." I heard Kimmy say and then her bed creaked. Oh no, I had lingered too long. I took off running, but no sooner than I did I heard a loud squeak and some dim light flooded the hall. I looked back over my shoulder as my colossal daughter stepped out of her room. She was wearing only panties and a tank top which stopped at about her belly and was stretched taught across her enormous chest.



She didn't see me I realized relieved and automatically started slowing down some. Then my heart hit my throat as she took a step towards me. Her one giant step put her almost to me. Oh no! She doesn't see me! I took off running again and another foot fall fell by behind me very close. I didn't dare look back. Thooom! A truck sized foot landed in front of me and too my left.



A fraction of a moment later something hit my butt and my hamstrings and flipped me on my back taking my feet out from under me. I felt weightless only for a moment and then smacked on my back hard. "What the hell?" I heard Kimmy wander aloud from above. I felt something pinching my right shin painfully. Flick. The hall light came on.



I was sprawled out on my back lying on the top of my daughter's giant foot which was longer than I was tall. My right shin was being pinched between her middle and fourth toes and my left foot was laying to the left of her big toe. The angle meant I was looking straight up at her and I could only see her legs, panty covered crotch, the bottoms of her butt cheeks, and the undersides of her gigantic boobs way over her head. That is until I felt my self being lifted.



Kimmy lifted me and her foot out in front of her so she could see me. "Daddy is that you?" she asked and her toes wiggled under me. My right shin was alternatively released and pinched again by this simple action. "Yes, its me!" I called out unsure if she heard me, but she put her foot and me on the ground again and knelt over me and then I felt her fingers wrap around my ribs and she lifted me skyward from under my arms.



"What are you doing?" she asked lifting me to her face. "Err, I wasn't sleepy so I decided to do some laps." I explained. "Naked? Daddy, where are your clothes?" she asked.  I blushed at such an explicit reminder of my nudity. I tried to move my hands over my genitals, but my daughter was holding me under my arms and her giant fingers prevented me from even covering myself. I could almost hear her foot tapping as she held me naked and completely exposed in her hand waiting for an explanation."Um, well they're in Mommy's bed and I couldn't get to them." I admitted.



She rolled her eyes and flashed a knowing smirk. "Well let me get something to drink and I'll get you some new clothes." she said and she carried me into the kitchen and sat me on the counter. Then she opened the fridge and took a couple of swigs out of the milk carton. I was finally free to cover myself. Kimmy had seen me naked plenty since she began providing my wardrobe from her old doll collection, but it never was any easier for me. Especially when she was dressed the way she was now. She was my daughter and all, but I was a human male and biology being biology - I just hated being around her naked.



The tank top she was wearing was skimpy and low cut so when she bent over in front of me a line of cleavage formed on her chest longer than I was tall. I thought about protesting to her, but I couldn't control what she wore in public anymore and it was very unlikely my opinion of her sleep wear would carry any weight so I let it go. Hell, I didn't even control what I wore I realized. "Daddy, you probably shouldn't be running around the house this late by yourself. You do realize I almost stepped on you? You could have been crushed." she said stating the obvious.



"Yes, Kimmy, but I wasn't tired and seeing as how this is my house I don't think I need permission to do anything in it from anyone." I said from my high horse. "Besides its one in the morning you should've....ummmfffff." she simply wrapped her fingers around me this time pinning my arms to my sides and lifted me to her face cutting me off; reminding me how utterly insignificant my high horse was in comparison to her. "Whatever daddy. I think your safety comes first and I'm going to talk to Mom about it in the morning. Now lets get you something to cover yourself with." she said as she turned and carried me into her room.



She took me into her room and sat me on her desk next to her phone then she turned and bent over to rummage through a bag of doll clothes on the floor. Her giant butt hovered right in front of me. Her tight white panties only covered her butt crack, vagina, and about the top third of her butt cheeks. The rest was hanging out and jiggling right in front of me. I felt my penis stiffen and I forced myself to look away. Then I saw her phone and remembered the reason I was in the mess in the first place.



She turned and sat down in her chair and her giant bust shook violently for a moment and then came to rest again. "Kimmy, you do know that sex is not something to take lightly, right?" I said broaching my concern carefully. "Huh? Where did that come from?" she asked looking at me suspiciously as she dropped my clothes down in front or me. "Well...its just....I know you're going to be going off to college soon and will be on your own and I don't want you pressured into doing anything." I awkwardly spit out as I dressed.



"Daddy what were you really doing just now? Were you spying on me?" she looked down at me accusingly. I was busted. No sense in denying it. "Well I was running and I over heard some concerning comments. So, I ran a little slower the next time I passed by....but that's not the point. You can't just have sex out of curiosity." I proclaimed exasperated. Kimmy gasped.



"I don't believe it! You were spying on me. How could you?" she asked and I saw her face flushing scarlet. "Kimmy, be sensible whoever this guy is he can wait." I responded. "You had no right." she said and she jabbed an enormous finger into my chest which put me on my butt. "Hey!" I protested. "You know I think you just need to leave. I am so mad at you I can't even see straight." she said and she picked me up and sat me on the floor. "Get out of my room!" she commanded.



"Kimmy I will not be treated like this in my own house. You need to...to.." she stood up and planted a foot to either size of me slid her hands to her hips and looked down at me over her monstrous bust. I looked up as she loomed above me. "...to listen to me." I finished. She simply lifted her foot and used it and her giant toes to scoot me over to her door. I tried to fight her but she was simply to big and strong. When she got me to the door she said, "Don't spy on me....ever again, you little twerp." Then she shoved me out of her room with her foot and toes and shut the door.



I was incensed. She had never talked to me like this before in her life. I ran up to the door and began beating my little fists on it. "Damn it! I'm your father. You better open this door right now or I'll...." Just then a whoosh of air sucked me forward and I fell flat on my face. "Or you'll what?" I heard her ask menacingly from above. I got to my feet and swallowed hard looking way up at my giant teenaged daughter looming over me.



"I'm waiting. You'll do what exactly?" she said crossing her arms. "I'll ground you." I said meekly up at her. She laughed. "Oh really, so I'm grounded, huh? Well I say I'm not grounded. Go to bed daddy, before I do something I'll regret." she started to shut the door, but I ran inside before it closed. "Damn it Kimmy, this is important! What if you get pregnant?" I yelled. "That's it! I've had enough of this. This discussion is over. I gave you every chance to leave, but now you know what? You're grounded!" she responded and swooped down like lightning and snatched me up off the floor.



I struggled with all my might, but she held me easily and walked to her closet. "That's right you're grounded dad; for spying on me. You're going to sleep in my old birdcage tonight." she said proclaiming my punishment as she lifted a birdcage off her closet floor and hung its long chain from her ceiling. She held me up to her face and I continued to struggle futilely. "You can't do this to me I'm your father!" I yelled with my arms pinned to my sides. She laughed. "Well it looks like I am. I guess you better stop me if you can." I struggled with all the power I could muster, but her fingers didn't budge at all. "No?" and with that she opened the cage and put her hand in and dropped me on the floor.



I got up as quick as I could and ran to the door, but she was too quick and had already removed her hand, shut the door, and latched it. I shook the golden bars as she stooped bringing her face level with the bird cage and smiled at my situation. "This isn't over Kimberly. You can't do this to me!" I said shaking the bars. "I did do this to you and it is over." she said and she stood up straight. Her giant bust inadvertently smacked the bottom of the cage which sent me to the floor.



She reached out and I saw her giant bicep tense slightly as she grabbed the birdcage bringing it to an abrupt halt. Which allowed me to get to my feet. She once again stooped to see inside. I looked out at her looking in at me with her piercing sky blue eyes. "Sweet dreams." she said sarcastically and then she reached over to the wall and the lights went out. I didn't sleep a wink.



The next day Clair was sitting on the bed in front of me sipping some coffee while I vented. "Who in the hell does she think she is? Putting me in a birdcage. She is grounded." I ranted pacing back and forth in front of my giant wife. "Scott, I talked to her this morning and she said she told you to leave and you wouldn't let it go." Clair reminded me. "She doesn't get to tell me how things are going to be in my own house." I responded angrily.



"Scott be reasonable. She's 18 now we can't ground her anymore. All we can do is kick her out. Is that want you want to do?" Clair asked knowing the answer. "Of course not, but what I'm I supposed to do? Stand by and watch her make dumb choices like having sex out of pure curiosity?" I asked looking up at her.



"She's got to live her own life. You can't ignore the fact that she's an adult now. And you can't ignore the fact that you've changed too." Clair added softly. "Look I might be only 8 inches tall now (I lost another inch) but I'm still her father and she should treat me with respect." I demanded. "I didn't say you wasn't her father, but you can't walk around like your 6'6" and 225 pounds anymore either. The same tactics you used then aren't going to work for you now. You should have talked to me first and we could have approached her together." Clair logically explained.



"And she's right about you running around in the dark late at night. That's very dangerous. You're lucky she didn't accidentally step on you." Clair went on. "Are you taking her side in all of this?" I asked angrily. "No, I'm just calling it like I see it. She was wrong to put you in the birdcage and you were wrong to spy on her. She's right about it being dangerous for you to run laps in the dark. You're too little for that." Clair said folding her arms.



"Well I may not be big enough to discipline her anymore, but I know she's planning something with some boy and we need to find out what." I stated resolutely. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. She told me if she catches you spying on her again you're going back into the birdcage." Clair warned. "And you would let her do that?" I asked shocked at her warning. "Well no, but I'm not always going to be around and if I 'm not...well we saw what happened last night." she pointed out.



She was right of course but I was too pissed to be reasoned with. Eventually, I cooled down and scampered around the house alternatively watching TV and walking around bored. Clair and I already completed my work for the day. I was too small to get the computer out and move the mouse around easily so she did that part and I told her what to type and do. Before long it was time for Timmy to come home.



I really looked forward to when he got home. Clair was good to me and attended to all my needs like food, water, and hygiene, but she had her own things to do and most of those things did not include me. So, unless she got horny or something I was pretty much on my own as far as entertainment went. That is until Timmy got home. We would play for an hour two each night before dinner. Today was no different.



Our play sessions were cathartic. I got to even play a giant today. I was destroying a platoon of knee high plastic soldiers that were attacking my base. I kicked one so hard he flew back into the his buddies and took out three or four of his comrades. Timmy thought that was a cool move so we repeated it three or four more times. After this we built a Lego building. Timmy put the blocks on from the outside and I did the same from the inside. It was too small for me to stand up in completely since we ran out of blocks but I could easily crawl around inside.



Like all good things play time quickly came to an end and it was time for dinner. Clair had sat me on the table and provided me my own saucer full of pasta. Clair and Timmy sat in their usual seats and Kimmy was still at work and probably wouldn't be home until late. This was fine by me after the way she treated me last night I was not looking forward to our next encounter.



I was sitting on the bed and pressing on the buttons of a remote that was as big as I was when my wife opened the door and began to get ready for bed. She stripped out of her clothes and instead of putting on her nightgown she sauntered naked over to me. I saw her smiling out of the corner of my eyes. She leaned in and snatched the remote out from under me. "That's just what I was looking for." she said and she turned the TV off.



"Hey!" I protested standing up. I had removed my shirt but still had my little doll pants on. "I was watching that." I informed her. "Oh, you were. Well here you go." she said lowering the remote to me. When I walked up to it she lifted it out of my reach and giggled. I folded my arms and looked up at her annoyed. "My gosh, you really do want this don't you?" she observed. "I tell you what..." she sat the remote in front of her on the edge of the bed. I was standing more in the middle. She then leaned in bringer her face almost to me. "...If you can touch the remote I'll give it to you." she said smiling playfully.



I didn't know what she had in store for me, but I really just wanted to watch SportsCenter and then go to bed. Especially, considering all the sleep I lost last night. So I took off straight towards the device but was blind sided by something large and heavy that sent me sailing backwards onto my back. When I regained my senses and stood up I saw Clair leaning over the bed grinning from ear to ear. Her giant chest was still swaying slightly. She had smacked me with one of her tits.



"Oh so that’s how its going to be?" I smiled up at her. "Uh huh." she responded smiling back mischievously. "Just got to touch it, eh?" I said while circling slowly to my left. I then took off as quick as I could. Clair simply shook her shoulders and her titanic tits went to work again. The right one slammed into me stopping my forward progress completely and knocking me back some then the left swung in and knocked me off my feet. I heard her giggling again as I lay on my back seeing stars for a moment which eventually gave way to the swaying masses of Clair's boobs above me.



"Ohhh." I moaned. "Give up?" she asked looking down at me. "Never!" I cried and quickly began to crawl towards the remote. It was working. My low profile kept me from being pummeled by my wife's giant boobs. I thought I was going to make it until she adjusted her tactics too and simply lowered one of the massive breasts down onto me. I felt her stiff nipple hit my back first, but I fought on. However, the pressure built steadily as she allowed more of her weight to rest on my back until finally I collapsed.



I heard and felt her giggling again. The energy of her laughter was easily transmitted through her pliant tit flesh like a bowl of jello. "Looks like boobies three and penis-sized husband zero." she gloated and then lifted her tit off of me. I breathed a sigh of relief which was short lived as I felt her fingers wrap around my rib cage and lift me up. I was jostled a bit as she climbed in bed and scooted back leaning against her pillows and the headboard.



"I can't quit thinking about last night. I've been looking forward to right now all day." she informed me as she tugged my tiny doll pants off. I was certainly glad she was over her intimacy reservations concerning me, but at the same time I was extremely tired and what she planned on doing with me I wasn't even sure really was sex. To me it was more like a full body work out. "Clair, I'm not sure I want to do this tonight." I responded.



"Oh, don't worry sweetie. Just enjoy the ride it'll be over soon." she said smiling at me and ignoring my reservations completely. I felt myself being lowered. "Clair, honey, wait....please I'm not up for..." I didn't even get to finish my sentence before I felt her bush brushing my feet and then the warm, slick skin of her awaiting pussy. She had peeled her vulva open and had already shoved me in up to my knees. I stiffened my legs trying to push at the giant pussy, but that just made it easier for her to shove me in and before I knew it I was up to my chest.



"Clair please." I protested, but could see that her eyes were closed and my voice wasn't even registering she was concentrating on the stimulation my penis sized body was providing. I felt her vagina clamp onto me coinciding with a wave of pleasure for her. I slapped my arms down to my sides and my biceps bulged as I attempted to push my self back out. "Mmmmm Scott." I heard her moan.



Then my vision was blocked as her fingers slid in front of my face. I felt her thumb resting on by upper back, shoulders, and the back of my head. She then pinched grasping at my upper chest and head and pulled. It was painful so I screamed. She must not have heard me because she continued pulling. I felt like the rope in a tug of war match between her fingers and her pussy. When she stopped I was only waist deep in her.



"Thank goodness, you heard. You almost tore my head off." I said weakly rubbing my eyes and looking up. When I saw her eyes were still shut and she was biting her lower lip. I knew I was in trouble. She hadn't heard me at all. "Oh Scott I want all of you inside of me." she said softly and I felt her fingers push down hard. "Clair!" I screamed, but my cries fell on deaf ears as her pussy  dilated so as to more easily swallow me.



She didn't quit pushing until my feet hit her cervix and then her pussy clamped down like a vice. I looked up terrified as her fingers ascended back up whence they came. I was no longer tall enough to reach even my finger tips out of her, but I tried in vain reaching for her retreating fingers. "Noooo!" I screamed reaching up as the light faded and her vulva closed above me.



It was dark and very humid. I had a small pocket of air but wasn't sure how long it would last. So I panicked and began squirming. Her vagina quickly taught me that was a bad idea by squeezing me several times in rapid succession. What air I had was forced from my lungs. I gasped after the last contraction and began to breath slower and move less. I forced myself to be calm.



I became stiller than I ever have been. So still that I could hear and even feel Clair's pulse and breathes. This calmed me further. Then I felt blood rush to my head. Was she standing?. This was followed by thumps that could only be foot falls. Lord she was walking somewhere with me inside of her. "What do you want sweetie?" I heard and felt Clair's muffled voice.



I felt the vaginal muscles loosen around me so I kicked against her cervix and pulled up with my arms in a sort of swimming motion simultaneously. I was rewarded for my effort my getting my arms out of her vagina which was followed by another powerful vaginal squeeze. That's when I heard Kimmy's voice. "I just wanted to talk to dad. I may have been a little harsh with him, its just I was so mad. He has no right to spy on me like that." Kimmy explained. "Kimmy, your father is....well he's indisposed at the moment you'll have to talk to him tomorrow." Clair informed her.



"OK. Goodnight Mom." I heard her say clearly as I finally broke the surface and took a gasp of air. It was dark still. Clair must have put on her bathrobe or nightgown before she opened the door. "Gooo...oh...um...good night sweetie." Clair replied shutting the door. I was still pushing on her vulva with my arms and had pushed myself out to my waist when light flooded me. I did a sit up and looked up and through her bush and could see Clair looking down at me from above. "Jesus, what are you doing down there. You about made me lose it right in front of Kimmy." she chided me gently.



I then felt her fingers slip under my arms and she pulled me the rest of the way out of her. "Well you were amazing stud." she said lifting me to her face. I simply hung there to exhausted to speak. She carried me into the bathroom and ran some water and washed me in the sink and used a small towel to dry me off. When she finished she laid me down in my bed. I was never so glad to be there. She stood up to her full height and looked down at me. I drifted off almost immediately.

Chapter 11: Getting Out by minuss

Over the next couple of weeks I continued to dwindle. I loved seeing Clair naked and playing on her, but I really could do without the dildo treatment. What once was just a very tough workout which left me sore the next day, morphed into a life and death struggle which I seemed to come closer and closer to losing. Luckily my decreasing size left me less appealing to her as a phallus. None to soon as her pussy now completely dominated me. "Three inches." Clair said aloud as she lifted the ruler away.



She picked me up between her thumb and index finger and sat me on the floor and then stood up. She was in her nightgown still and I could see up underneath it all the way up her long legs to her hairy pussy. She backed up bringing her face into view. "I'm going to go get Timmy ready you might want to hang out in here until after they are off to school." she said and she turned and walked out of the room shutting the door behind her.



I walked up to the massive door. She had shut it on purpose to keep me out of harms way. Her motives were good, but I resented her when she did this. Luckily, being only three inches had a small number of advantages. One was that if I got on my belly I could crawl under the doors now. Which I proceeded to do here.



I got to the other side and quickly got to my feet. "Timmy get some clothes on and then get your breakfast." I heard Clair instruct him from the somewhere on the other side of the house. I saw the paper laying on the floor next to the couch in the living room and I wanted to scan the news so I decided to head in that direction. I began to jog towards it and it wasn't long before I reached it.



I was scanning the front page when I felt myself shake from the approach of giant heeled foot falls. Click, Clack. Click, Clack. Sure enough I saw Kimmy's giant black heels walking towards me. They stopped and I looked up and my giant daughter crunched down over me putting her hands on her knees. She was dressed n her work clothes. "Reading the paper daddy?" she asked.



I looked up. She may as well been a skyscraper. "Yeah I figured..." "Oh my gosh look at this." she interrupted standing up. "Walk to my foot." she commanded. She was so large I felt compelled to comply and so I did as she requested. "I think my heels are taller than you now." She observed as I drew close. She was right. I walked up to her heel and walked under the arch and out the other side. When I came out under the arch of the heels, which were about two feet taller than I was, I noticed two bare feet not far in front of me.



"I thought you were going to stay in the bedroom. What if Kimmy had stepped on you?" I heard Clair ask from above. I then froze as she bent down and pinched my midsection between her thumb and index finger and lifted me up setting me in her other hand. "Mom, I saw him the whole time. He just wanted to read the paper. Here I'll put it on the table and then he can read it and be out of the  way." she suggested logically. "OK, but you still should have waited until later to do this." Clair admonished me as she carried me to the table followed by Kimmy and the paper.



Kimmy left for school shortly after putting my paper on the table and about 40 minutes later Clair had finished getting cleaned up and took Timmy on to school. I finished the paper just after she left and was marooned on the kitchen table until she got back. I decided to make productive use of the time so I ran laps around table. I finished that and about a half hour later Clair finally returned.



"I was thinking..." she started as she sat down on kitchen chair in front of me. Her chest quaked for moment or two afterward. "Its been a while since we went out. Do you want to go to a movie?" she asked. "Sure, but how am I supposed to go to a movie? I don't want to be carried around in your purse all day." I yelled back up at her. "You won't, I promise. I've got just the spot for you." she said and she tugged her blouse down about six inches revealing a cleavage line twice as long as I was tall.



I looked up at her face and she was beaming back at me. "I'll just drop you in between my boobs here and I'll buy a single matinee ticket and we both get to watch. I'll even drop a piece of popcorn or two down there for you." she giggled delighted by her ingenuity. It was a great idea, but I couldn't believe she was suggesting it. Of course I was all for it. "Lets do it!" I yelled back up to her.



"OK." she said and she lowered her fingers down and she picked me up by the shirt I was wearing. My feet were kicking and my arms were waving out of instinct because it felt like at any moment I would slip out of my shirt and fall. "Clair! I'm going to fall." I yelled and sure enough I slipped out of it and then immediately landed. I looked around and I was in her other hand. "There's just one condition." she said tossing my shirt onto the floor. "I don't want your coarse little clothes making my boobs itchy so strip." she commanded. "Don't worry you'll still be plenty warm." she comforted me.



I really wanted to get out of the house so I obliged. When I was naked she lifted me up and spilled me onto her breasts. I quickly slid, crawled, and/or tumbled my way to the crevice in between and jumped in. With her help I slid in up to my neck. Only my head protruded from between her giant tits. "Awwww, you look adorable like this. So tiny and helpless; you're completely at the mercy of me and my big boobies aren't you?" she observed smiling down at me.



"Now don't panic, I'm going to have to push you all the way in. I can't walk around in public with your little head sticking out of my cleavage someone will see you there for sure. I'll keep you out of sight until we get into the theater." she explained and I braced my self as her giant finger pushed down on the top of my head and everything went dark as I disappeared completely between her tits. It wasn't too bad. I was big enough that her boobs kept a snug hold on me. It was warm and comfortable and truth be told I became stiff as she walked around with me stuffed safely between her massive boobs. I couldn't control myself and I came on them. Of course it was such a small amount of wetness on her scale that she didn't even notice.



She kept her promise and when she sat down in her seat she pulled me out and let me lay right on top of her cleavage and watch the movie. It made a perfect seat for me, like a hammock, holding by body comfortably. From time to time she even dropped a basketball sized piece of popcorn down to me. It felt good to be out. I didn't even care that the movie was a chick flick. When the credits started rolling up she waited until the theater emptied and then discretely tucked me down between her tits out of sight.



After the movies we went shopping for what seemed like forever and then came home. I was relieved when she fished me from her cleavage and dropped me onto the kitchen table. "Scott, carrying you around hidden between my tits all day has made me horny as hell. Let me get undressed and we'll have some fun." she said to me. "What about Timmy?" I asked not really looking forward to my dildo duties. "It's Friday and he's spending the night with Michael." she explained and then walked into the bedroom.



It wasn't that I didn't enjoy intimacy with Clair. She was irresistible, but I was becoming small enough that her vagina really put a hurting on me. It was so much bigger and stronger than I was now it felt like I was in a concrete mixer when she stuffed me into it. My train of thought was broken as the front door opened. "Mom, Dad." Kimmy called as she walked in. She was dressed in her tennis clothes. Oh no! Karen was following her in. She was also dressed in her tennis clothes.



"You want something to drink?" Kimmy asked. "Sure, whatever you have will be fine." Karen politely responded as she followed my daughter towards the kitchen and me. Both women were jaw dropping gorgeous especially in their tennis outfits, which fit tight over their large busts and revealed their long legs to above the knees. I was especially impressed with Karen. I had always thought she was beautiful, which was one reason I hired her.



The last time I had seen her I was baby sized. Now what would she think of me? I looked down. Shit! I was naked still. I glanced around the table. There was no place to hide and I was completely exposed. The women approached and Kimmy made a beeline to the fridge. I looked anxiously up at Karen who was looking around. Her gaze then fell to me. "Oh my God, Scott, is that you?" she asked walking to the table and bending down over me.



My hands darted to cover my genitals. "Uh, Hi Karen." I responded meekly turning a deep shade of red.  Her sapphire blue eyes took note of my nudity and obvious embarrassment and so she kept the conversation moving. "So, um, how have you been?" she asked awkwardly, but Kimmy brought my nudity back to front and center. "Daddy, where are your clothes?" she asked from above and behind me. I turned and saw her bending over and staring intently at me with her own sky blue eyes.



I realized that Karen could now see my bare little ass so I spun quickly back around and noticed she was looking up at Kimmy confusingly and then she glanced back down to me and smiled awkwardly. God this couldn't get any worse. I was so embarrassed. "So, is my teeny tiny hubby ready for some spelunking and mountain climbing?" Clair called out. I saw Karen's gaze move to Clair and I followed.



She was completely nude. Her naked tits were bouncing freely to and fro as she took big confident strides out of our bedroom. Creases formed between her legs and crotch forming a triangle framing her hairy vagina; which was exposed for all the world to see. She was looking down at herself. I guess pleased with her appearance and then she looked up. One hand darted to her mouth and the other slapped down over top of her pussy. "Eeeekkee!" she yelped and spun around and ran back into the bedroom. "Oh my God, Kimmy we should go." Karen said looking at Kimmy. "I'm so sorry Scott we didn't mean to intrude." she apologized to me. "OMG, I'm so embarrassed." Kimmy responded.



"Come on Kimmy, lets just go to our match." Karen pleaded. "I'm terribly sorry. I didn't know anyone was out here and we obviously didn't expect visitors." Clair explained reemerging from our room with her bathrobe on and tying it tight as she walked over to us. All of us were now matching shades of red, but I was the only one that was still nude. "We're terribly sorry. I just came by to check on Scott before our match. Its our fault we should have called." Karen apologized. "Its no big deal Karen. You were with me and I never call before I come home. I just walk in like we did. We're all adults here." Kimmy reasoned. It seemed she relied on that line a lot lately.



Clair laughed. "Kimmy, you might feel differently were you on my side of it." she responded. "Lets just go, Kimmy. I'm so sorry." Karen apologized to Clair. "Its not your fault honey and Kimmy is right. It was an accident. Now that you're here what did you want?" she asked the taller woman. "Well I was just going to check to see that Scott was OK and to let him and you know that Gail will be back in two weeks and will probably demand that Scott go on disability. Short term will pay his full salary, minus any bonuses, for 13 weeks and if he hasn't recovered by then long term disability will kick in which is like 60% percent I think." Karen explained.



"I'll keep him on salary as long as possible until Gail makes me file the disability paperwork." Karen promised. "Well we appreciate everything you have done. It has been a big help, it really has." Clair sincerely responded. I agreed with Clair, but didn't chime in since I was still just trying to go unnoticed. No one seemed to care that I was still naked. "Well, we better get to our match unless we want to forfeit." Kimmy said. "Well thanks for the heads up." Clair said as she walked to the door following them out. "You're welcome. Again so sorry." Karen apologized for the umpteenth time. "Don't worry about it dear. Goodbye." Clair said shutting and locking the door after they left.



Clair walked back into the kitchen and sat down on a chair next to where I was standing. "Well that was embarrassing." she sighed. "I know and you all left me standing here naked the whole time." I complained. "Sorry, honey I forgot all about it. They weren't here that long." she consoled. "Besides unless they really examined you up close I'm guessing your smallness provided some protection for your nudity." she added. She was right, but she could have left the last part out. "Now where were we?" she said dropping her robe off of her shoulders.

Chapter 12: Too Small to Work by minuss

It had been two weeks and sure enough Karen called and said that Gail had her file the short term disability papers. This would give me thirteen weeks until I was moved to long term disability which only made 60 stinking percent. Of course, at the rate things were progressing I'm not sure how much of me would be left in thirteen weeks. I now only stood one inch tall.



We called the doctors and they still hadn't found a reason for my shrinkage, but they seemed genuinely excited about some break through they had made recently. They again asked me to come stay with them, but I declined. I was getting small enough now that I was entirely dependent upon Clair and my children for just about everything and I didn't want to be away from them.



I was undressed and ready for bed. The last few weeks Clair had put me in the drawer of her nightstand instead of on the crib mattress. I was standing on the channel up button of the remote trying to change the TV to ESPN, but my weight was too small to push the button down. I felt shadow envelop me so I looked up. Sure enough Clair was standing there watching me from above. She was naked of course and I knew what that meant. I had been her favorite sex toy for over a month now, but I just didn't see how it could continue as I looked at her giant hairy vagina. It was so much bigger than me now.



"Awww, are you too little to operate the remote now?" she asked. "Here let me help you out honey." she offered and her large hand descended and grabbed the remote and dumped me off of it onto the bed. She pointed it at the TV and flipped on SportsCenter and then turned and sat her giant ass onto bed next to me and then scooted in so that her legs were surrounding me. This created a large depression that threatened to draw me nearer her pussy, but I was used to this and simply leaned against the depression and thus kept my center of balance and my position.



Still her titanic twat was only several yards in front of me. I looked to my left and right and her inner thighs rose to either side. I looked farther up and saw her upper body leaning back against the head board and pillows; her giant breast were draped across her chest. "Enjoying the view?" she smiled as she lifted her right leg and rested her hand on her knee.



This caused the solid wall to my left to be replaced by an angle like arch and much more of her right buttock came into view. Her left hand moved above me and the plucked me off of the bed with her index finger and thumb. "I don't think our usual position is going to work anymore." she said bringing me to her face. "We'll have to improvise." she explained as I felt me myself being lowered again. She stopped right above her vagina and I hovered there for a moment.



Then I saw her right hand emerge from the direction of her belly. Her two longest fingers slithered through her bush and split herself open. "Oh no." I said out loud as she lowered me a little further. "Have fun Scott." she said oblivious to my trepidation and let go. "Waaaaaiiiiiitttttt!" I called out as I fell and I kicked my legs and flapped my arms as if I might fly away. It didn't work. I fell right inside her pussy. Right down the center of her chasm. I landed on her soft slick tissue with a wet thud and then she removed her fingers and allowed her cunt to swallow me whole.



I had no control over where I went within her, but luckily I think I was too small to arouse her much because her love muscles either weren't actively squeezing or I was now too small to be squeezed by them. I was inside her for seemingly an eternity. My orientation changed several times as if she was walking some where. I felt powerful shakes jolting me and then I felt a breeze and air as I began to fall.



I grabbed onto anything I could but everything was so slick. I fell and realized I was falling towards her opening and what looked like the bed far below. When I fell out of her cunt I was able to grab a hold of some pubic hairs and stop my descent. I hung with a death grip onto her blonde curls and yelled for assistance, "Clair, help!" I hollered. She must have felt me swinging from her pubs because it wasn't long and her hand appeared beneath me and lifted squashing me into her sticky bush.



Her fingers formed a claw and she raked me from her pubic hair and I fell into her palm. She then lifted me up to her face. "Oh, thank goodness. I've been trying to shake you out of there for like 10 minutes." she explained. "I guess you're too tiny now to go spelunking." she reasoned. "No kidding." I said aloud, but not loud enough for Clair to hear. She cleaned me up and put me in the drawer and I was grateful to drift off into a sound sleep.



---one week later---



At a half an inch tall I only stood knee high to the smallest of Timmy's action figures and because of this he didn't like for us to play with those guys anymore. He said they were too big for me to beat up now. Unfortunately, this also meant the doll clothes I had been wearing were hopelessly big also. Luckily, my daughter found some old miniature doll clothes I could wear, but even these were starting to become quite large on me. I didn't know what I was going to do if I shrank any further. I guess run around naked.



Despite my size Timmy's imagination knew no bounds and he liked to fill the bath tub with water and play navy with me. I got to be in a remote control boat that he would use to ram into the other boats floating in the tub. However, today, he had grown tired of that game quickly and mostly played with his other toys. I felt neglected floating by myself near the back of the tub in my boat, dependent on the motors which he controlled for locomotion.



Then he simply got up and left. "Timmy! Timmy! Don't forget...daddy." It was no use. He was already gone. Probably went to his room to play video games or to watch Saturday morning cartoons. I was stuck, marooned in my own bathtub. Hopefully Clair would get up to get her shower soon. I walked to the edge and looked down. The water was calm and perfectly clear all the way down. I decided to take a dip.



I stripped out of my coarse velvet clothes and dove in. I swam under the boat and came up on the other side. I was treading water and thought I heard some water running. I swam back to the plastic ladder on the boat and climbed up. Walking back around to the other side I looked up. Oh thank goodness it was Clair. She was brushing her teeth. I would be out of here shortly.



She had her back to me as her robe hit the floor. God she was gorgeous. Her butt was immaculate. Smooth and round. Her hips cut in perfectly and her tits were so large even with her back completely turned I could see the smooth curves of her giant globes peaking around her sides. She was in damn fine shape, always had been really, but she seemed extra toned today. It must be all the walking she had done lately.



She turned and her boobs were jiggling oh so nicely as she brushed I was mesmerized. They were  enormous, much larger than I remembered. My dick was saluting her magnificence. Then I looked up. "Oh my god!" I blurted horrified. It was Kimberly - not Clair! I felt so ashamed. I tried to push my dick down but it wouldn't go.



What should I do? It was probably better for both of us if she didn't know I had seen her like this. Despite the recent frequency that she had seen me naked it somehow seemed wrong that I saw her naked too. It was almost as if her nudity mattered more because she was so big and mine less because I was so very little. Her gigantic nakedness carried more weight than my tiny nudity I suppose.



"Oh shit!" I exclaimed removed from my thoughts as she took a step and bent over me to drain the tub. Her tits hung and swayed above me. "Quit looking." I admonished myself, but I couldn't help it. Part of it was self-preservation: a need to track something so much larger. Truthfully, the other part was sexual. I had just mistaken her for her mother; she looked so very much like Clair only younger, taller, and bustier. She turned and rinsed her mouth.



The tub had drained fast and I heard slurping noises as the last of the water went down the drain. Most of the toys were near that drain, but the boat I was in came to rest on the bottom near the back which I was grateful for. Our drain didn't have a grate and I was definitely small enough to be pulled down the opening. I looked up; Kimberly had bent over and was picking out the toys near the drain. I ducked down into the boat the best I could. This would be my way out of here.



However, as soon as she finished with the toys near the drain she turned the water on and plugged the drain again. She didn't see the toy boat or action figure resting on his back near the back of the tub. Worse she was going to take a bath! My mind was racing. "OK. As soon as the water gets to me the boat will start floating again and she'll put it out." I told myself. I just had to figure a way to stay hidden during that time.



My thoughts were interrupted when a giant foot planted itself into the tub followed by another. Her feet were larger than my boat! I looked up and up following her legs up to her butt. She had her back to me. "Come on Kimmy turn around." I pleaded silently. But she didn't turn around. Instead she began to crouch down. She then used her powerful arms to help lower her enormous body gently into the tub.



"No Kimmy!" I yelled as her giant butt descended straight for me. It began spreading slightly and her hairy vagina came into view. "No." I yelled at it once more expecting it to stop. It didn't. If I didn't move I was going to get sat on by my daughter - crushed under her giant butt. I ran to the side and jumped off. My back slammed against the tub floor. I opened my eyes. My sky was a smooth tan mass. I was under one of her cheeks. I was done for! I put my hands up and screamed.



"Oouch! Damn it, Timmy!" I heard her curse. Realizing what had happened I got up and ran. A giant hand appeared from nowhere and lifted the boat I had just been on with ease. I ran as fast as my feet would carry me. In the same direction she was pulling the boat. I reached for the ladder just grabbing it. I made it. This would be my ride out of here.



I wasn't strong enough though and as soon as she lifted I slipped falling and sliding on the tub. I was next to the action figure and was getting up when I heard a thud and was again shoved to the ground. I was canopied by something I realized after I got my bearings.



I looked to my left. The giant action figure was next to me but his head and chest were holding up some flesh and his legs were sticking in the air because of the weight on the upper part of him. I quickly crawled out of my cubby hole and realized the four inch figure had saved my life as I turned over and began crab walking out from under...



Out from under my daughter's vulva. I had been saved from being smashed by the combination of her butt crack and the 4 inch plastic man. I stood up and was humbled my the long crease splitting her vulva. It easily 7 or 8 times longer than I was tall probably more. This is the last place I wanted to be, but I realized the only thing obscuring my presence was my small stature and her pubic hair. I saw movement. It was her hand! Shit! She saw me. I stepped back into her hairs a bit hoping against hope not to be found like this.



As her hand came closer I realized that I was naked. "Damn it!" I cursed. I forgot my clothes in all the excitement. What would she think of me now standing where I was totally naked? Her fingers clamped down, but not on me. On the action figure. He was saving me again. If I ever got out of this I was giving him a metal.



When she pulled him out from under herself her vagina dropped just enough to push me deeper into her pubic hair. I felt as if I were about to become ensnared and quickly moved once again to the periphery. I peeked up. Her heavy breasts heaved with a sigh. "Well what are you doing down there, shorty?" she said smiling and straightening the action figures arms and legs.



This was my chance to get away from her crotch I realized. So, I ran out along the inside and then under her bent leg. I got to her knee and realized I was in knee deep water that was advancing on me at a rapid clip. "Jeez! Give me a break" I muttered. "I shouldn't say that." My daughter continued talking to the action figure. "You're probably even a giant compared to daddy now." she said measuring his height.



"I wonder." she said lowering the plastic man down to her crotch comparing his relative size. "Hmmm. Mom probably has to take care of herself. I figured as much." She said solemnly. "Kimberly!" I said out loud, then cupping my hands over my mouth. My concern was unwarranted as the water noise drowned any unrestrained shock I may have felt completely. Before I let my feelings get hurt I reminded myself that Kimberly assumed she was alone. She set the plastic man out of the tub and then leaned forwarded and squirted some bubble formula into the water which quickly began to froth with soapy suds.



"At least I'll have more cover." I said to myself. I looked around for a way out and as I pivoted around Kimberly's naked body came to view. Her giant tits were shaking violently as she shook the empty suds bottle getting the last of the formula. From my position under her knee I could see everything, but at least the suds were beginning to partially obscure her vagina at least. "You'll have some coverage too." I said turning away and looking everywhere for a way out.



There was none. The slopes were too steep and slick. There was no way for me to climb out – except on Kimberly. The thought frightened me in more ways than one. First it was very dangerous. At my present size she could easily crush me in a number of ways as I recently almost discovered. My eyes automatically darted to her enormous breasts jiggling slightly as she reached out of the tub and emptied some old rose petals into the water. I shuttered. Either would flatten me.



Second, she would surely see me if I tried climbing up her arm or leg. The last thing I wanted was for her to find me like this. I think I almost preferred being smashed except for the fact that it would mean she would also find me like this. Unless...I glanced at her hair. It was both very long and abundant and I saw that many long blonde locks were hanging midway down her back. Maybe low enough so that when the water level rose I could climb out.



It seemed to be the best chance I had. The water was over my head now now and I was treading. The suds were high above my head. I was now worried less about being spotted because of my soapy camouflage and more about drowning. I latched onto a rose petal that floated over to me and began using it as a flotation device. My plan just might work assuming I could climb that far.



I paddled towards her side trying to stay obscured by bubbles. However, out of the blue I was lifted into the air as her long leg rose out of the water to so she could use a razor on it. Me and my flower petal boat flowed with the sheets of water down her smooth leg plunging into the water again. My feet hit her thigh with such force she stopped to scratch. I quickly ditched the petal and swam for it. When she finished scratching she lifted the petal I was on out of the water and then tossed it back in the water down towards her feet.



Great, I was treading now. I needed to think of something fast. I looked around Kimmy was concentrating on gently scraping hair off her raised leg. I swam around behind her and looked up. Her hair was still out of reach, but fortunately the water level was rising fast. I just had to keep swimming and hidden a little longer. I heard her shake her straight edge in the water and then start scraping again. She finished her right leg and then rinsed the blade, lathered up her left leg and began working on it.



Finally, the water level reached a sufficient height so that I could reach her hair. I swam over to her back and reached out and grabbed a wet, golden lock. I then proceeded to climb up her back as quickly as possible. I was light enough that she didn't take notice of me and I reached her shoulder in a minute or so. I peaked around her neck and could see that, down below her massive bust, she was almost finished shaving. I looked to her right and saw that I was now high enough to get out of the tub, but I was much too far away to make the jump.



I looked down and saw the water sloshing far below. No way could I even try it. I would land back in the tub for sure. My feet then came out from under me as Kimberly leaned back and rested her head on the back of the tub. I was in the water again, but I had a death grip on several strands of her hair. She then dropped down even further and I was completely submerged, but only for a moment as she quickly rose out of the water again. I found myself dangling about the level of her mid back and I made the climb once again.



When I reached her shoulder again I peaked around her neck once again and saw that she was lathering up her giant tits and belly. She then proceeded to her arms and I realized her shoulders would be next so I retreated into her hair in the nick of time. She then began to use the sponge to rinse off. I heard the drain plug get released and the sounds of water draining filled the air. I was in luck she wasn't going to wash her hair.



I tightened my grip as I felt my daughter stand up. It was like being on a fast moving elevator. I didn't dare let go of her hair and in fact I buried myself deeper within her locks in order to prevent a fall. She was bending over and standing up and jostling about unexpectedly as she dried off. I figured that when she dried her hair that I would be able to grab onto her towel and get down when she dropped it to the the floor or into a clothes bin.



I then felt my world shake violently as she started drying her hair with the towel. This could be my chance, but I had to be careful. I needed to get a hold of the towel without being thrown to my death. I started trying to make my way out of the recesses of her hair to a point where I could more easily grab at the towel, but just as I started to do this I was lifted and flipped upside down. She was putting her hair up and wrapping the towel around it. Great! Now I would have to think of something else before she turned her brush or hair dryer loose on me.



I felt her moving, but despite the danger I began to crawl through her hair until I reached the towel. It appeared to have me trapped, but I didn't give up and began to probe it looking for a way out. I finally found a seam and wiggled my way through it. I emerged outside of the towel and it appeared I was on the crown of her head. I carefully crawled nearer the front and I looked out and could see that she was in front of her dresser mirror. She had a bra and panties on already and was putting ear rings in.



Good lord Kimmy had a large chest; I couldn't help but observe. Even the gigantic heavy duty bra she was wearing seemed inadequate compared to her abundance. The large black cups that were straining to contain her would have swallowed Clair's chest with room to spare – a lot. As I was contemplating her size relative her mother I felt my stomach do flip flops as I was suddenly weightless and then free falling. I grabbed at the towel, but it was moving with me. She was removing it from her head.



My grasping slowed my descent enough so that when I landed I didn't seem to hit too hard., but I had hit much too quick to be on the ground. I saw the towel lift away and I felt myself slipping further down on a smooth, soft surface.  My slippage slowed to a stop as I seemed to be pinned between two walls. Holy shit! I looked around and up. I had landed in Kimmy's cleavage! What was worse I looked to be fairly deep. I looked up and my field of vision consisted only of a sliver of space defined by the crevice between my daughters massive tits which were being squeezed together by an inadequate bra.



I could see her chin and then a brush touching her bangs. Every time she raised the brush to her hair I felt pressure build on my body from the giant constrained tits which were walls from my position that extended dozens of feet up and down. I tried to climb upwards, but was unable to budge. I then noticed that Kimmy looked right down at me. Did she finally feel me? I was saved. However, my elation was erased almost immediately as an enormous pressure began to crush me from both sides.



"Kimmy! Stop!" I called out weakly looking up and saw her looking straight ahead at something. She then looked back down at me, but I realized then that it only appeared she was looking at me. She looked up again and the pressure increased once more. She was adjusting her bust with her hands and crushing me in the process! "There." I heard her say and then felt myself bouncing as she began to walk somewhere. The bouncing caused me to slip even deeper into her titty trench and I lost even the little sliver of vision that I had had.



It then felt like I was falling again, but some how I seemed to be tumbling up. The little sliver returned and from it I could see she was pulling her work uniform out of the dryer. Oh no, she was getting dressed for work. I needed to get out now. I tried to climb upwards and met with some success until she stood up again and began walking once more. I was then bounced right back to where I just was.



I fought and fought, but it was hopeless. I was too small and Kimmy's bust was much too big. More particularly her cleavage was too deep and tight. I suppose I should have been thankful. Were her tits not quite so large relative to her bra her cleavage would not have been able to hold me tight enough to prevent me from falling out the bottom. So, I sat in solitude listening in occasionally as she unwittingly carried me around with her at work.



"Hello. Hi Mom." I heard her answer or cell. "No, I haven't seen him. He's probably somewhere in Timmy's room. OK, I will. Bye." she said and then hung up. Clair was looking for me it sounded like. When I finally did turn up I was going to have a lot of explaining to do. Kimmy's work shift was long being a Saturday. The guys really did fall over themselves trying to buy a suit from her it sounded like.



I had a pounding headache as me and Kimmy's bust bounced our way to her car. I was also probably dehydrated I had sweat so much. Clair's cleavage had been no where near this uncomfortable; She must be wearing a push up bra or something I figured. Or maybe it was because I was a lot smaller or that her chest was a lot bigger than her mother's. Anyway I heard the radio come on and the car start. Thank goodness, it wouldn't be long now and I would be home. The car came to a stop and I heard her slam the car door and then I was bounced up the lawn to the door. Knock, Knock. I heard her rapping on a door. Wait something's wrong did she forget her key?



"Oh hello." I heard a strange woman's voice greet. "Hello Mrs. Maraman." Kimmy replied. "My goodness you're a tall one and so pretty. Andy's in his room. Right this way." said the female voice. Ten bounces later - "Hey." I heard a male voice greet. "You kids want anything to eat?" the female voice asked. "No, Mom were good. We really need to get on this homework though." replied the male voice. "Okay, I'll leave you be. Just let me know if you want anything." the female voice answered and then a door shut.



"You are so gorgeous. I've been thinking about you all day ever since you sent me that picture this morning." The male voice said. "Did you like? I think I need to lose a little more weight." Kimmy coyly replied. "Are you kidding? You're body is smokin' and its so cool that you're tall. You're the first girl that I haven't had to stoop down to kiss." said the male voice from much closer; seemingly from right above me. "Well you're the first boy that I haven't had to stoop down to kiss – well much." she giggled back.



This was followed by the sounds of smooching. So this was the punk that Kimmy was seeing. "Andy, I'm up here." she admonished. "I'm sorry, its just I've never seen any woman as big as you are. I mean not even in magazines or on TV. It's hard for me not to look. Do you mind sharing your size?" he asked. "Well you first. You tell me how big your package is and then I'll tell you how big my bra is." she countered.



"I'll do better than that I'll show you." he said. Ziiippp. "Oh my gosh!" Kimmy squealed. "I'm six inches limp and ten and half when I'm stiff, see." He replied without hesitation. "Yes I can see that. Does every guy know his size or whip it out so easily?" she asked awkwardly. "If they're big like me they do, now its your turn." Andy reminded her. "Alright, I'm a 46 double F, but I think its too small on me now. I'm buying double G the next time I get bras." she revealed. "I guess you're gonna ask to see them too?" she added. "It's only fair." he replied followed by another zipping noise.



"Jesus I can't believe I'm doing this." I heard Kimmy respond. I felt her tits quake around me. Then I was squeezed so hard I thought I was going to pop like a grape and then abruptly the pressure relented completely. I saw light for the first time in hours and felt a cool breeze on my damp skin. I should have been falling to my death, but for some reason I wasn't. I didn't move a muscle. My damp body was stuck to the inside of my daughter's giant boob.



I could see her other breast just a few yards in front of me as her cleavage had opened up considerably now that her massive mounds were free from the confines of her bra. Only moving my eyes I glanced around. I couldn't see Kimmy's face around the curvature of her tit, but I could see the boy, Andy, or at least his arms, chest, stomach, and chin. He was also topless and appeared to be an athlete of some type as his chest was fairly large and well defined as were his arms. She had pulled her blouse and bra down under her breasts and I could see them squashed below me.



"Good grief you're humungous. They're bigger than my head easy. Can I touch them?" Andy begged. "Sorry, not today." she responded politely. Good girl. "Please let me look for just a little longer." he pleaded. "I don't know what it is with boys and boobies." she giggled back. "OK, 10 more seconds." she relented. "Can you shake them for me?" he asked. "Christ, you are spoiled. OK, but that's it. After that I'm putting them away." she said.



"No Kimmy!" I yelled to no effect as I began to sway slowly at first, but then wildly as she shimmied her shoulders for him. A few seconds later and the shaking began to die down, but I was slipping off. I felt my back pulling free like Velcro. Knock, Knock. "Quick into the bathroom." Andy whispered. Then a sudden force powerfully catapulted me upward. Something had moved her whole chest up rapidly. I felt myself flying through the air. I hit her breast bone and slid back down into her cleavage, but this time I was only chest deep and my arms were free. She was fastening the front of her bra. I could hear the overworked fabric straining as she did this.



I was bounced again as Kimmy quickly went to the attached restroom, but at least I could see. "Andy...open up." I heard a female voice demand. "One second Mom." came his reply. Kimmy was standing in front of the bathroom mirror and was pulling her blouse back over her bust. I felt myself being squeezed again as she adjusted herself. It wasn't as bad as before, but I still winced as I looked up. I saw her looking down right at me.



"Holy shit. Dad is that you?" Uh-oh. I froze as I saw her thumb and finger descend towards me like a giant pincer. She pinched my entire right arm between them and lifted me out of her cleavage and straight up. She dangled my miniscule nude body by my arm about three inches in front of her giant blue eyes. Her other hand was resting on her hip as she examined me for a moment in shock.  "What the fuck? You better have a good explanation for this." She chided me. I was only half listening to her; because I was so terrified. It was such a long way down.



"Kimmy please put me down." I screamed. I could tell she was straining to hear me. "Put you where? My purse is at home." she responded annoyed. Knock, knock. "Hey she's gone. You done?" Andy asked. "Uh...one second." she replied looking over her shoulder. She turned back to me and I felt myself being lowered. "Mom's going to be so pissed at you. She's been looking for you all day." she said and then dropped me.



I fell only a dozen or so feet and again found by self in her cleavage, this time about waist deep. I looked up and found her looking down at me. "Hang tight for a few minutes and we'll be home soon." she said to me and then her two longest fingers descended onto me and pushed me down deep into her cleavage once more. I felt a powerful squeeze followed by Kimmy's voice, "That ought to hold you."



She was right, it did. I was unable to move once again. I listened as she made an excuse to leave over the protests of her boyfriend. I felt bouncing again as she walked to the car. "I can't believe you were there the whole time listening to everything we said." She vented. I heard the car start and the radio come on. Ten minutes later the car stopped and the door slammed and I was bouncing again. The bouncing stopped and I felt air on my face and the fingers grasping at me. Once they got a good grip she lifted me out of her cleavage and dropped me into the palm of her hand which she closed around me before opening the door.



I heard Timmy crying in the background. "Kimberly please tell me you found your father. Timmy finally admitted to playing Navy with him in the tub and then he forgot about him. We think he might have been sucked down the drain." I heard Clair's voice explain shakily. "Yeah I found him and it makes a little more sense now." she said. I felt like I was on an elevator and then light flooded my vision as Kimmy's fingers opened and revealed me to Clair. I was lying naked in the palm my daughter's giant hand. "Oh thank goodness." Clair said out loud and snatched me from Kimmy's palm and pulled me close to her bosom. She then sat me on the kitchen table.



"Timmy say your sorry to your father for leaving him in the tub and then go to bed." Clair instructed. "Dad I'm sorry for forgetting about you." he sniffled above me and then ran back into his bedroom. Clair and Kimberly listened with ears cocked toward me as I recounted my day. I left out Kimberly's extra curricular activities. "Well I know you're not going to like it, but I'm going to start protecting you more dear. For starters Timmy has to ask my permission if he wants to play with you from now on." proclaimed Clair. What could I say. Her concern was entirely reasonable given my ridiculously small size and what had just transpired.



"I am going to get a shower. I haven't had one all day. I don't think I've even eaten." Clair rambled walking towards our bedroom. This left Kimmy and me alone at the table. "Thanks for not telling Mom about what Andy and I were doing." she said looking down at me. "It was none of her business." I yelled. "I was so mad when I first found you. I thought you were spying on me again. Now I feel like a selfish brat." she admitted. "Mom says your clothes must have went down the drain. Those were the smallest that I had left." she informed me. "They were big on me anyway, besides there's not much left of me to see." I laughed making light of the fact that I would have to run around naked like some little mouse.



"I'm hungry. How about you?" Kimmy asked changing the subject. She fixed her self a lunch meat sandwich and tried to tear off tiny little bits for me as she ate it, but even these were too large so I asked her to let me get my own piece. "Sure." she said through a mouthful of sandwich and she lowered it to me. I walked up and tore a hunk of meat and some bread off and starting eating and then noticed where I was.



There was and enormous crescent of sandwich roughly torn that was taller than me, wider than my height, and deeper than my height. I was standing in the bite mark Kimberly had just created; and there was room to spare! I jumped back as she lifted the giant sandwich to her mouth and ripped off another big bite and began chewing. I decided then that I needed to try and stay away from food from now on. Had I fell in her breakfast instead of her cleavage I might be dissolving in her her stomach now.

Chapter 13: Scotty Speed Racer by minuss

Timmy hadn't been allowed to play with me since the bath tub incident back when I was still half an inch tall, but he smuggled me out of my Tupperware box and into his room. In my current miniscule state we couldn't play action figures anymore. Those were giants to me now, but I did fit comfortably inside his matchbox cars which is what we were playing now. He would drive other cars up to the one I was in and then push mine around pretending the other one was chasing me. It was nice considering that my family interaction was becoming less and less.



Clair was so protective now that I had shrunken to such a small size; I knew she was just trying to keep me safe from harm – but emotionally it was very difficult for me. "Where's your father!?" I heard her ask Kimberly in the background. "I don't know – I don't have him Mom" my daughter replied. Our time would be up soon. A moment later my titanic wife appeared in the doorway dressed in her bath robe looking down at us. "Timmy, I told you that you can't play with your father without asking for permission first." She scolded softly crossing her arms.



"You never let us play anymore. So, I asked him and he said it was OK." he truthfully pleaded. "Oh he did, well you need to ask me too – besides its time for school. Kimberly is almost ready to leave. Bring him here and give me a kiss." she ordered. "OK." he said. My stomach lurched as he picked the car I was in up. He went to his mother and after giving her a good-bye kiss dropped me into her hand. "Out the door, Kimberly is waiting." she ordered. "Bye Mom." I heard him say followed by the patter of his feet. Timmy had another field trip and had to be at school early so Kimmy was taking him on her way to school.



I could only see darkness as my wife's hand closed around me and the car in a fist. I then felt my stomach lurch again. I swallowed wondering how pissed she was going to be with me. Light flooded in as she opened her hand. She had raised me to her face and her beautiful green eyes found me staring back in awe at her. Her face filled my vision. Then she smiled and those lovely dimples formed on her cheek. "Nice wheels honey."



"Mom, you forgot Timmy's lunch money." Kimberly hollered from the front door. She put me and the car into her the front pocket on the robe. "OK, here I sat it on the table he just forgot it." I heard her say. My world shook as she walked. I became stiff at the realization that I was resting on one of her giant breasts. We hadn't been intimate in a few weeks since I almost got lost in her vagina. So, I took my little pleasures when I could. At my present size even her nipple would dwarf me.



I was going to get out of the car, but then thought better of it as the fabric began to push in from all directions. "Bye sweetie." I heard her say. She must be hugging my daughter. "Oh, I forgot your father." she blurted. My world shook once and then my stomach lurched as I was lifted out of the pocket. "Oh, thank goodness he was in the car. I was afraid we might have smashed him." said Clair. I waved out of the window to my wife and my daughter who dwarfed even Clair.



"You look so cute in their daddy." said Kimberly. "Timmy was playing with him. I guess he's pretty safe in this metal car." she said smiling with a thoughtful look playing across her face. "Bye daddy." My stomach lurched again as my daughter plucked the car from my wife's hand and gave it a kiss. When she set it back down my vision was blurred from her lipstick on the windshield.



"Hi, ladies." A deep male voice said. "Hi Mr. Childs. Bye Mr. Childs I heard my daughter say. "Hi George." My wife responded slipping me back into her pocket. "Scott still away on business?" The voice was closer now – too close. "Yeah he's still out of the country, but were hoping he'll be back soon." My wife continued with our cover story to people who didn't need to know.



George Childs was our neighbor. He was nice enough, but he was also divorced and he wasn't an unattractive man. Luckily he was really busy with his own career to notice the goings on at our house, but I was really getting pissed. Clair was probably naked under the robe yet he she was out here chattering away.



"Well listen if you need any help around here just let me know." "We certainly will. Thanks." "Don't mention it. Well off to work. Good bye Clair." I heard him say. "That's Mrs. Adams you bastard." I cursed. My world began shaking again and I heard the door close. It continued to shake and sway and then I felt myself being lifted again.



My wife dropped me on what looked like our bed. "I am a little pissed you let Timmy play with you, but you look too cute in your little sports car for me to stay mad." She said. She was laying on her side with her elbow bent and her hand holding her head up. Her robe was hanging open slightly and I could just see the tip of one her titanic tits peeking out. It was enormous. The stiff nipple was bigger than I was and her brown aureole had a radius larger than my car.



She smiled and opened her robe revealing both boobs in all their naked glory. "Besides there are a couple of nearby mountains you could take a road trip to." My jaw had dropped open. My wife was busty sure, but I hadn't seen her boobs up close like this since shrinking under an inch – to me they were mountains – or at least large hills.



She plucked me off the bed and sat me and the toy car I was in on her belly. She had me facing her tits, but it was a little blurry. I cussed my daughter wishing the car was real with working windshield wipers. I improvised by leaning out and wiping a section of the window off with my arm. I was then thrown back into the plastic seat as the car accelerated forward.



Her tits were becoming larger as I rolled closer and closer to them. She pushed me right between them. It was very humbling rolling between my wife’s boobs towering so high above me on each side. When I was through the valley of her cleavage I felt the vehicle turning and then climbing the slope of her breast. A short while later and I stopped after reaching the crest. "Well we're here honey: Mount Tit. May as well get out and have a look." she suggested.



I couldn't believe it! She had been so protective lately and now she was inviting me to crawl around on her boobs like old times. I jumped at the chance, literally, hopping out of my seat through the window. I was facing south and the view was magnificent. The flat plan of her stomach extended out until giving way to her hips and legs. I could see the top of her dirty blonde bush - a wild and untamed forest at my size.



I circled left and another boob hill rose equal in height to the one I stood om. It was crowned by a stiff nipple. I realized one of those was over here too. I spun the other way and sure enough a large brown, perforated, cylinder rose above me twice as tall as I was and probably equal in diameter as I was tall. I ran and jumped getting hand and foot holds in the milk pores and quickly scaled it making it to the top.



I had little time to celebrate as my world shook violently to my wife's laughter. I hit the deck lying flat on her nipple to keep from falling off it. I saw the car roll quickly down the side of her boob lost in her cleavage. "Too funny. You didn't waste any time did you?" She asked. I slowly stood up and turned to face my wife who was smiling back her green eyes sparkling with amusement. "So, you've climbed Mount Tit, now what my little husband?" she asked.



To be honest I didn't know. I know I liked exploring my wife like this. My hard on would indicate that. Even though I was naked, I had long out shrunk even the smallest toy clothes, I wasn't sure if she could see it. I was so small compared to her now. I turned and looked south longingly towards her bush. I hadn't been down below since I was much, much larger. I hated it when she had used me like a dildo; but I suppose the old adage is true – absence makes the heart grow fonder.



I felt warmth on my back and turned. My wife had moved a giant finger to me. I then felt warmth on my back again it was another of her fingers. They were so large I was beginning to get scared and then I was immobilized as they clamped onto me firmly and lifted me into the sky. I felt myself dropping and then the giant digits released and I fell onto all fours. When I stood up I realized I was on her belly again.



"Damn it! Looks like playtime is over." I lamented. Then I saw my car being pushed to me. In a few seconds it was to my right. "I know of a couple of other places you can drive to." she said cocking her eyebrow and smiling. Did she really mean it? There was only one way to find out. I quickly jumped back into the car.



I was pinned once again to the seat as we accelerated. "What's this?" my wife's voice narrated from above. "It looks like an enchanted forest. Better have a closer look. Broooammm" She added making engine noises as I was accelerated to the edge of her imposing bush. The curls rose up high.



I was about to get out, but as if reading my mind, she said, "Better stay in the car. You wouldn't want to get lost in there, besides this little hot rod can get you through there. Better put it in low gear though, the going could be rough. Brrrooammm" She said and I was pinned again as my vehicle began to drive over and through the pubic forest.



My car plowed through the hairs and came to rest dead center on the giant pussy. Clair was holding me practically vertical with the front of the car pointing towards the bed and start of her butt. "What's this? It looks like a cave of some sort." she spoke feeding imaginary words into my mouth. "I think I'll have a closer look." then I felt myself sinking and was jolted as her giant outer lips slipped around my entire car. She was pushing me into her pussy! I didn't know whether to be happy or scared. The last time I had been here I was so much bigger than now, and I was overwhelmed by her vagina. However, now that I had the protection of the car it wasn't so bad.



I sat tight for the ride as my wife's tremendous twat toyed with my ride. She plunged me and the car entirely within her depths and then pulled us out again. She repeated several times and her juices starting oozing in the open windows. Fortunately, it was not enough to cause much more trouble than a mess. When she pulled me and the car out for the last time she sat us down on the bed in front of her vagina. I heard her sigh from above but did not see her tits or face looming above so she must have laid back on the bed.



Her giant vagina sat swollen and satisfied looking. I could even see the crack of her butt curving up from her under it. Her juices were almost knee deep in the floor of the toy vehicle so I climbed out of it and leaned against the car. I took my cock in my hand and began to stroke it while looking up at her giant genitalia looming above and in front of me. Her twat crease was a dozen times my height in length at least. Even her butt crevice only partially visible was long and wide enough to admit me were I willing. I came quickly and collapsed sliding down the car. I sighed as the sexual tension in my body was released.



My relaxation was short lived as I heard a creak underneath me and felt the ground deforming. I looked up as Clair's giant tits followed by the rest of her came into view. She was sitting up and all the added weight over such a small area was causing an enormous depression to form in the bed in front of me leading up to her butt. In fact it became so steep that I began to slide and then tumble towards her followed by the car.



I slammed into her skin near her butt crevice and was forced to dive into it as the car was quick on my heels and was about to squash me against my wife. I saw my wife's fingers clamp onto the car and left it skyward without me! "Hey wait!" I called out from my sanctuary and began to crawl back out, but it was to late. "Scott. Oh my gosh, where did you go?" I heard her call to me from above when she saw that I was no longer in the car. She effortlessly tossed it out onto the bed hundreds of feet in front her and then began moving and spreading her pubic hair with her fingers  as she leaned over looking for me.



My space was becoming cramped so I quickly made my way to the opening between the butt cheeks she was sitting on. She saw me crawling out. "Did you crawl up my butt?" she asked and quickly pinned me at the opening with her finger and thumb and the pinched lifting me skyward. My entire body was pinned by her giant thumb and fingers. She brought me close to her eyes. "I don't think that's such a good idea. I'd squish you for certain down there." she said. I tried explaining what had happened, but since I wasn't right in front of her ear she simply couldn't hear me.



If you're still horny you can play on my pussy some more. I'll watch from above to make sure you don't get hurt. So she lowered me down and dropped me into her bush. What the hell did she expect me to do? I decided to just leave and figured she would get the message. However, her pubic hair was so thick I lost my sense of direction and wandered around for ten minutes before I finally found my way out onto her navel.



I looked up and saw her looking down at me. She laughed causing her tits to shake slightly. "I thought you'd never make it out." she told me. I couldn't believe it. She just let me wander around lost on her vagina for her own a amusement. I wanted off, but she just looked at me. So I walked over to the edge of her hip and looked over. It was a long way down. "I wouldn't go that way." Clair giggled. I was glad she was having a good time at least.



She then moved her giant hand towards me and carefully picked me up between her finger and thumb. She held me before face. "I guess I need to put some clothes on now, but where can I put you to keep you safe while I get dressed?" she asked herself. "I know." she then lowered her hand down to her belly and held me over her "inny". The let go and I fell completely inside of it. I felt and heard her giggle and then she plugged the opening with her finger. I was then tossed around inside the cramped cranny she had put me in as she got dressed.



She removed her finger once, but not long enough for me to get out. When she finally removed her finger for good and I felt that gravity was pulling me to the bottom of her belly button hole I stood up and looked out. Even standing up only my shoulders and head protruded from her belly button. I looked up at her as she looked at me and smiled and then clicked the remote flipping the channel. She was wearing one of my favorite tops. It was a purple cut off that fit tight over her bust and stopped halfway to her belly button.



I turned to see what she was watching. It looked to be some talk show or something. I also noticed that her legs were bare. In fact she was only wearing some pink panties. That consisted of a triangle of fabric that covered her her vagina with two strings that wrapped around her waist. "Sweetie, I'm going to watch some TV for a little bit." she informed me. I tried watching the show from the comfort of my wife's belly button, but I just couldn't get into it as much as she was. Besides I was becoming restless and wanted to get some exercise.



So, I climbed out of her belly button with a grunt. "Clair!" I yelled once I got to my feet. She didn't hear me so I began to jump up and down and wave my arms vigorously in a sort of jumping jack motion. Luckily this seemed to get her attention and she looked down and took notice of me. "What is it sweetie?" she asked. "I want down!" I yelled up at her as loud as I could. "Honey I can't hear you. Hold on." she commanded and a moment later I felt her giant finger and thumb pinch me completely and lift me rapidly to her face.



This simple action alone was like getting a helicopter ride over the landscape that was Clair. I could tell from the way her tits were randomly sitting on her chest and from the large defined nipple indentations in her shirt that she was bra-less. When she reached her face she held me close, but above it as she spoke to me. "Now what did you want?" she asked. "I want down!" I yelled. Clair's face strained and then she sighed in frustration. I saw her click a button on the TV and the sound suddenly stopped. "OK, try again." she said.



"I want down!" I yelled. "Why?" she asked. "I want to run!" I yelled back trying to keep my sentences short and to the point. "Well....OK, but when you are done come stand on this letter and I'll put you back up here with me." she said holding a piece of junk mail she just had picked up. She sat up and sat me on the ground under the glass coffee table and then sat the letter off to my side. Luckily we ditched the carpet for a brand new hardwood floor a while back.



I started to jog and then heard Clair speaking to me again. "Oh, and stay out of the kitchen. I'm going to make some lunch in about five minutes and I don't want to be worried about where I step. In fact, do your run over in front of the TV and I'll stay away from that area." she instructed me. I waved up at her so she knew I understood and took off towards the TV. I was on my third large circular lap when I saw Clair stand up and smile down at me. She then turned and walked into the kitchen.



I was right. She was wearing a thong and I soaked in the magnificence of her ass and its wiggle as she walked nonchalantly into the kitchen. Completely oblivious to my admiration. I decided that this was the best part about being small. I saw Clair in candid moments that would have went unnoticed when I was large because I would have been at work or simply to big to pick up on. Her simple sexy walk into the kitchen to get a sandwich was a prime example. When her ass was out of sight my gaze shifted in front of me again which is when I saw something out of the corner of my eye.



I turned my head and saw a dark mass about my size, maybe a little larger, off in the distance making a beeline towards me. I came to a stop and squinted. A few moments later and it already had gotten close enough to make out what it was. My heart immediately started pounding and every muscle in my body tensed from the jolt of adrenaline now coursing through my veins. It was a spider! It was coming for me and coming quick.



I looked up hoping to see Clair, but she was in the kitchen. I immediately sprinted in her direction. "Clair!" I yelled knowing that I was too small and too far for her to hear me, but I would be yelling in fear anyway so I may as well yell her name I decided. I looked back over my shoulder; damn it! This thing was fast. I could clearly see its legs propelling it toward me faster than mine were carrying me away from it. I only hoped that I could reach Clair before it got to me.



As I approached the kitchen I leaped up onto a knee high ledge made of tile which officially put me in the kitchen. I spared only a fraction of a second to glance over my shoulder before I took off again. It was still gaining on me. I took off again as fast as I could run. My brain was working  furiously trying to think of ways to defend against this beast. It was a tossup as to whether I could reach Clair before it got to me or not and then I would still have to get her attention.



I started scanning for places to hide as I ran. There was no place to hide and I was sure it had some spider sense that would allow it to find me anyway. There was no way I could fight it. I was too small. It would tear me to pieces. My only hope was Clair. Her towering form was right in front of me. She had her back turned and looked to be constructing her sandwich. "Clair!" I screamed as I ran towards her. It was no use. She only barely heard me when she was hovering right above me. The distance to her ear drums was to great for my little vocal chords.



I had to keep trying. I didn't want my life to end like this. Maybe if I reached her foot I could get her attention. It was now my one and only plan so I kept running towards her. As I approached I looked over my shoulder and it looked to be gone. Clair's proximity must have scared it off. I slowed to a jog looking around frantically. There was no trace of it. "Oh, thank goodness." I said aloud. I looked up at Clair who was licking her thumb and then her index finger. She then turned and walked over to the cabinet above the stove.



My adrenaline fueled exertion had left me drained. I could still feel my heart pounding in my chest, but it was slowing. I let out a deep sigh. I looked back over to where Clair had been and to where I was running. There was a ledge beneath those cabinets that was always notoriously difficult to clean under being only about two inches high. I don't know why, but something in my brain made me take notice of it. Then out of the darkness the spider emerged. "No." I said softly.



It had me and it knew it. It wasn't even hurrying as it slowly crept towards me. I would have ran, but I knew that if I did it would have pounced and that would have been it. So, I backed slowly away and began to look for something to fight it with. I picked up pieces of dirt that were large enough to be rocks at my scale and hurled them at it as I backed away. Two missed and one hit it square in the face. I held my breath, but it just twitched and kept coming.



It wouldn't be long now. My muscles began to tense and I readied myself for a last ditch futile fight before it ate me. I had tunnel vision. It was like me and the spider were the only things in the universe. The spider closed with in about 90 feet and then sprinted at me. I balled my fists and prepared myself for mortal combat.



It happened fast and sudden. The spider had only started accelerating for the kill when this enormous mass descended on top of it. It was Clair's foot! Her left foot to be exact. She had saved me! I looked up, prepared to be swept up into her warm, safe embrace at any moment, but she wasn't smiling down at me. She hadn't even seen me I realized. My mind was still racing from its fight or flight preparations so I noticed everything.



Her eyes were clearly trained off in the distance; on the fridge perhaps. Her bra-less breasts had completed a single bounce in unison with her step under my favorite top. The thin strings of her thong rested on the curve of her hips. A crease had formed where her leg joined her pelvis just to the right of the triangle of fabric that covered her crotch. A small crease was forming near the bottom of the triangle tracing the twat beneath. My gaze dropped quickly down her long smooth leg to the foot as large as a building in front of me.



Her toes spread as her weight shifted to the front of it. I looked up and saw that her right foot had just lifted from the floor and was ascending up and over me. It landed hundreds of feet out in front of me. I looked directly up and the undersides of her tits disappeared from view. They were replaced by her inner thighs and the bottom half of her vagina, whose puffy mass was tucked away under her butt and between her legs. It had a thin covering of fabric stretched over it, but stray pubic hairs were visible nonetheless. The thin covering became thinner and disappeared completely inside the crease between her giant butt cheeks.



I looked down again and the building size foot in front of me effortlessly pealed itself from the ground heel first, toes last. I saw, on the ball of her foot just below the toes, the carcass of the spider which only a moment ago was about to consume me. It stuck for a moment as her foot lifted and then fell to the floor. Clair took no notice and her foot continued on planting itself out in front of her somewhere.



I looked up again and saw a cleft form under one of her giant butt cheeks. Each cheek jiggled slightly from her step. The thong reappeared from between those cheeks near the top of her butt and thickened before connecting again to the two strings that hung from her curvy hips. My heart rate was returning to normal an so was my brain function and senses.



Curiosity got the better of me so I made the short jog over to the remains of the spider. The hungry me sized spider had been reduced to a two dimensional version of itself. It was completely flattened: legs, body, head, everything. I shuddered looking up at Clair again. This was the first time I was fully cognizant of her immense power relative to me. Sure I knew all along, factually, how much bigger and stronger she was, but this was the first time it hit home at such an intuitive, deep level.



Here was this huge spider that was about to tear me to pieces, literally, and eat me. In only a heartbeat Clair had destroyed it completely and she was totally oblivious. I looked up at her again as she rummaged through the fridge. I couldn't help it. I felt a powerful primordial pang of fear. This reminded my brain that only chance had separated me from the spider. I pulled myself together and realized that the best place for me now was back on the piece of junk mail she had put under the coffee table for me. I quickly jogged back into the living room and sat my little ass right on the  center of that paper and waited for my giant wife to notice me.



Thirty minutes later and I was back standing over the spider carcass, but this time Clair was looming above me. Her ass stuck high in the air behind her and her giant tits wrested on the tile protected from its coldness by my favorite top. "Oh my God, Scott, you could have been killed." she said in a deadly serious, albeit, almost deadly late tone. "I know!" I yelled up. "I'll have an exterminator come in ASAP, but I think we need to take extra precautions. I know you won't like this, but you ned to stay in your container when I can't watch you directly." she said.



She was right. I didn't like it, but she was also right in her reasoning. If I kept shrinking I was sure that spiders wouldn't be my only concern. I looked at the flattened spider and then up at Clair who stood up to her full height above me. It wasn't like I could stop Clair she could do with me as she pleased regardless of my wishes. I jumped as she walked away and then startled again when she came back and bent over and pick up the spider remains with a kleenex and then went to throw it away.



I forced myself not to startle when she came back and stood above smiling down at me. She lowered herself and I froze as her finger and thumb grasped me and she lifted me up and deposited me into the palm of her hand. She held me right in front of her breasts and I couldn't help but notice her nipples were really shining through her shirt. They were larger than I was. Smiling she carried my back into the living room and laid back onto the couch. She sat me on her belly again and then turned on the TV. I was content because, for now, I was safe.

Chapter 14: The Beginning of the End by minuss

Clair held the ruler up right and I walked right up to it and looked up. I saw the hash marks and I was even with the smallest of them. "One sixteenth of an inch." Clair's voice thundered from above. She stood and lifted the ruler, which was over a thousand feet tall compared to me into the air and put it in the desk drawer. She was naked and her giant knee was about even with nightstand when she stood up to her full height which was now over a mile at my scale.



She wiped her eyes and looked down in my direction. "Sweetie I haven't forgot what you told me to do, but I don't think I can. I want to hold out for a little longer and see if the doctors can find something." she said. I was unable to communicate with her anymore at my size. She had even tried putting me inside her ear, but she just couldn't make out what I said. She smiled wiping her eyes again, "Maybe I can give you some motivation." She cocked her hip and smiled down at me. "Do you like what you see?"



Of course I did she was gorgeous. She did a twirl for me and then she shimmied her shoulders causing her giant tits to slap off each other and her chest wildly. She then did a kind of stripper dance for me; partially straddling the nightstand I was on and dipping low above me. She performed this maneuver facing me from the front and back. I was grateful for the attention because at 1/16th of an inch their really wasn't much for me to do except watch my surroundings and she was making those surroundings much nicer. I took my microscopic cock in my hand and started pleasing myself.



She finished her dance and crouched down bringing her face then her eyes level with the nightstand top. She blinked and I could see her giant green eyes, each dozens of times my size in diameter easy, focusing in on me. I knew she could still see me, but I wandered what I must look like to her now. Could she see my face? My arms? My penis? Or was I just a little spec? Much like a flea or louse whose features are veiled by its extreme smallness.



"I'm sorry, but I think I'm too big now for physical contact." she said. It was an eerie experience. Her mouth was below me and out of sight and so it was like her eyes were speaking directly into my tiny brain. Even the ground I was on resonated with her powerful voice. Then she cocked an eyebrow, "Unless..." She then quickly stood up and I felt a powerful whoosh of air created by her rapid movement. I saw her walk over to the dresser and pull out some panties and step into them.



I was mesmerized by her butt. It was perfectly proportioned and defined. She turned and walked back towards me in her tiniest black panties, but still topless. They were thong panties and they were tight. They were so small they didn't really adequately contain her blonde bush. She smiled looking down at her crotch and then me. "I've got an idea." she said and the crouched down next to the nightstand and dropped her inverted pinky to me. "Climb onto my nail." she commanded. I hesitated, out of instinct, she was just so damn big. "Its OK." she comforted me.



So I walked over to the giant pinky and hopped up onto her nail. I was still taller than her nail was thick but it wasn't flush with the table and I had to hop up a good three feet to get onto the underside of it. She then very carefully lifted me, then spun partially, and slowly sat down on the bed. She then scooted back and leaned back onto the pillows.



She smiled and gently lowered me, with utmost care, to her panty covered crotch. She tilted her giant pinky when she reached the fabric and I climbed carefully off and tread on the silk panties. The panties had the consistency of a carpet to me. The smell of her sex was saturating me. I walked for a bit and looked around. Way, way above I saw Clair smiling down over the gigantic flesh mountains protruding from her chest – and trust me at my size mountain was accurate.



I then began to take notice of my immediate surroundings. In the distance I saw her unconstrained pubic hairs were peaking up around the edges of the fabric. There was a large black incline in front of me and I turned and confirmed the existence of an equally high incline behind me. I was confused until my wife's giant fingers descended from the heavens and stroked the entire ridge of each incline. Holy shit! I felt my self drop and the inclines became higher. The air was moist and humid now. The depression I was in continued to my left and to my right for at least a hundred and fifty feet in each direction.



When the carpet I was on became moist I finally figured things out. Clair had created a camel toe in her panties and I was at its center! The increased witness was her gigantic pussy salivating at the tiny morsel, me, that was protected from its hungry lips by a very small, thin piece of black satin fabric. The back of my neck tingled from the awe of Clair's enormity and my location. I saw her gigantic fingers hundreds of feet long again stroke her vulval mounds encouraging them to rise around me.



She was a goddess in control of the very ground I walked. Hell, she was the very ground I walked on. I scampered around on the landscape that was her panty covered vaginal lips. I explored the fabric trench south first and then when the grade just started becoming steep Clair's giant finger descended from the heavens and blocked my path. The pad on her finger was over fifty feet high. "I think you better turn back honey. There's a cliff not far out in front of you." Clair's powerful voice gently warned me.



So, I turned around and started walking back up towards her head. I wiped my brow. It was hot: like being in a rainforest. I shouldn't have been surprised considering where I was. I eventually emerged from Clair's camel toe and up ahead saw surreal tree like structures rising into the sky. The mass of them were too numerous to count. They curled and tangled with each other and seemed to extend in any and every direction. Of course these weren't giant trees. They were simply Clair's pubic hairs. More specifically the ones near the top of her vagina that were too far flung to be covered by her humble panties.



As I approached the the hair I tripped and fell flat on my face. When I pushed myself up I noticed that my foot had gotten caught on an embroidered pattern. I was near the top of her panties and had tripped over the hem. I stood up and began to carefully navigate the lattice like pattern when I heard some rustling. It was a shiney red finger nail. It just touched the hem of the panties in front of me. "Scott, you might get lost in my bush so just climb on and I'll put you down on the other side." Clair commanded.



My neck tingled again as I obeyed climbing onto the giant smooth fingernail. I laid flat as she lifted it and sat it down again almost immediately. It ascended away and I realized I was standing on her navel facing her head just above her panties and bush. When her giant finger nail retracted I could see Clair's beatiful face smiling in my direction over the majestic swells of her gigantic naked tits; which were gently, almost imperceptably rising and falling with her breathes.



Her other hand slid under her right breast and lifted deforming its soft mass and allowing the finger nail, that I had just ridden on, to scratch an itch lying beneath it. Then she casually removed her hand letting it drop violently, from my perspective, back into place. It was a sight to behold even from this distance. The massive boob crashed down and jiggled deforming less and less until it returned to its natural resting position. Even before this process completed I was almost knocked off my feet by the displaced air and then the waves of energy that traveled to me from this action beneath her skin.



I got my balance and then looked behind me. Sure enough curling high into the sky was the north side of her bush; the restricted area I had been granted a flight over. My neck tingled again it must have been the thought that a being so large would interest itself in something as insignificant to it as me. Even though that being was my wife; she was a mountain and I was a squirrel or maybe a deer wandering around on it. Putting my metaphor aside I began hiking north on my wife's navel.



The whole time I hiked Clair's face was visible far off in the distance. She certainly could see me I presumed since she was able to handle me, but could she feel me treading delicately on her supple skin? I jumped up and down. There was no change. I ran then jogged. Nothing. My guess was no. I continued walking and then once again Clair's giant finger descended from the heavens landing in front of me. "That's close enough Scott." she warned.



Close enough to what? "I don't think I could pull you out of my belly button at your size. Walk around please." she commanded. Yikes! I was approaching the opening of her belly button and I didn't even realize it. I surely would have seen it eventually, but I guess her scale and mine were completely different. Too close for her was beyond the horizon for me; though this was somewhat of an exaggeration because the fact that her belly button was recessed certainly had a lot to do with me not seeing it. Still it was good to have a guardian goddess I realized.



I took my detour around her belly button as she requested and then quickened my pace to a jog across her belly and abdomen. Her tits kept looming larger and larger and larger until I was standing right between them and they loomed high above me on either side. I continued my jog up between them and then began a long climb up the top of her left breast. When I finally reached her nipple I heard Clair gasp.



"Oh my gosh, Scott, your so tiny." her voice began to break. I heard her sniffle. Her nipple was the size of a large building and not just a house either. It was the equivalent of a multistory building. I was going to try and climb it but I think the comparison was upsetting Clair. "Okay, I think I need to go to the store and get something for dinner." she labored to speak. I noticed her lip trembling and she wiped her eyes and then set the under side of her finger nail down onto her boob in front of me.



I got the message and climbed in and she carefully set me down on the nightstand inside of the smallest piece of Tupperware we had. I watched in awe as her titanic tits swayed in front of me as she put the top, which had wholes cut in it, on. This was a precaution to keep me from winding up the dinner of some insect. She then stood to her full height and ditched her skimpy panties for a more practical pair and got dressed and left the room.



I didn't see Clair until much later. I guessed it was late in the evening. She could barely see me now and told me that she didn't know high tall I was but it was significantly less than 1/16th of an inch. Her voice was starting to become distorted and sounded more like thunder now and I could barely make it out. I could still see her. She was sitting on the bed naked and had my Tupperware home setting on her lap. She was looking down at me from above her giant tits and she wiped her eyes again and said something.



It sounded like: I can do it. Soon afterwards she leaned in over me over me and her giant tits swayed above me, but her green eyes had found me from between them and were focused onto my position. She lowered her thumb right above me. I couldn't believe it. She had finally worked up the nerve to follow through with our agreement.



The night we talked in the hot tub in Florida I made her promise to put me out of my misery if I became to small to participate in life. Now was the time. I was ready. I could not longer communicate with anyone and I could barely make out what normal size people were saying. I looked up as my wife's thumb loomed over me. It wouldn't be long now. I shut my eyes. Then a loud piercing noise sounded that must have been the phone.



Her thumb ascended and I her heard dull rumbling that must have been Clair talking on the phone. "Clair! Do it! I'm ready!" I screamed, but she didn't do it. After the rumbling stopped I saw the top go back onto my Tupperware container. Then things went dark as she must have put the container back into the drawer by her nightstand. "Clair! How much longer will you let me live like this!" I screamed and then collapsed to the ground sobbing uncontrollably.

Chapter 15: Conclusion by minuss

"So, do you think you can really restore him." Mom asked as both her and I listened intently to what the doctors were about to say. "Well yes we think so. It may take a while perhaps as long or longer as it took for him to shrink, but we think it can be done." he assured us. He proceeded to give us a detailed explanation of how the shrinking process was going to be undone by this wonderful serum, but it may as well have been Greek to me and Mom. We were just happy for some good news finally.



She smiled at me and put her hand on my knee. Timmy was at grandma's. "There is one catch." the doctor said. Uh-oh. My undivided attention was summoned back to the doctor. "He's now only around 1/500th of an inch tall." the doctor explained. Me and Mom both gasped. "The serum will begin a reversal of the process if we can initiate a safe delivery to him. Unfortunately, some of the inactive ingredients could kill him because of his small size. However, we think we have a solution: the ovum."



"I don't get it doc, are you saying you need an egg from us?" I asked. "Kimmy!" Mom said in shock. "He said it Mom I just asked a question." I responded to her outdated modesty. "Don't be alarmed Mrs. Adams your daughter is correct. The semipermeable shell will absorb the active ingredients while keeping him protected from the inactive ingredients that pose the threat, but we need to get started soon if we are going to save him." he added.



"Are either of you menstruating currently?" the doctor asked awkwardly. "I just started after we got here." Mom admitted candidly to the doctor. "You can have mine." I simply said. I had my period about ten days ago. "Very well. Please step into the next room and undress. You'll find a gown on the counter that you can wear." the doctor requested. I stood up and so did Mom and the doctor. I noticed the doctor do a double take. Between my height and bust I was used to it and so I just smiled down at him. He looked to be about two inches shorter than Mom was, whom I turned to.



"Kimmy, thank you so much." she said looking up at me. I noticed her eyes starting to well up. "Mom, you don't have to thank me. I would do anything to save daddy. This is nothing." I said hugging her tight. Her head rested between my boobs like always, but there was no way around it given the fact that she was so much shorter than I was. "Right this way Ms. Adams." requested the doctor so I followed him into the next room.



"Just knock on this door when your ready and I'll come in to harvest your ovum." he said flatly and exited the room through another door directly opposite the one we came in. "OK." I said smiling down at him as he shut the door. I stripped out of my jeans and shirt and then removed my panties, but decided to leave my bra on. I didn't need my huge boobs distracting the doctor while he was digging around down there. Hospital gowns weren't known for their coverage after all. So, I unwrapped the gown and put it on and then called him back in. He was very professional and had me sit on the specialized chair and fifteen minutes later it was done.



"OK. That's all I needed. Just let yourself out when your dressed and I'll let you know once we have completed the procedure." he said. I got dressed and joined Mom in the waiting area. About a half an hour later the doctor came back out and sat down to talk to us.



"OK, its done. We removed the genetic material from Ms. Adam's ovum and then injected Mr. Adams into it. After waiting for the injection point to seal we submerged the ovum into the serum for exactly twelve minutes which should have administered the required dosage." he explained. "Can we see him?" Mom asked eagerly. "Well there's really not much to see yet. He's still inside Ms. Adams' ovum. We don't want to remove him, but would rather let him grow his way out of it; if you will." he said.



"You mean he's still inside my egg?" I asked feeling a tingle start on the back of my neck and travel down my spine. "Yes." he answered. My hands slid between my knees and clamped onto them. This was so surreal. The man who conceived me had now shrunken so small that he was completely encased inside one of my egg cells and would be there into he grew large enough to break out of it. "Are you OK, sweetie?" Mom asked a look of concern on her face. "Its just weird that's all. Isn't he cramped inside of there?" I asked.



"Oh no, not at all. Your ovum is easily twice his size maybe more. No, he should be fine. By the time it does become too cramped for him he'll be big enough to break free and you can see him through the microscope. In fact, we recorded the entire procedure. You can watch it later if you like." he added. "So how long before we can see him?" Mom asked. "Were not entirely sure, but it will probably be at least a day. You can stay here if you want or leave a number and we'll call you." he offered.



Mom stayed around the clock and had me go home and take care of Timmy. I relieved Mom so she could take a shower and get some food. I even brought Timmy with me. Between the three of us someone was constantly waiting while dad recovered, but it was usually Mom. About a month later they let us bring him home. He was back to two inches tall.



The doctors were right the process was long. Dad slowly gained height, by my graduation he was back to around 4'4". We got some stares from people, but we didn't care. We were all just glad to have him there. I had already accepted a tennis scholarship to Villanova University and they wanted me to start working out with the tennis squad a month before classes started. Dad was hoping to be full size in time to see my first match, but his height gains leveled off and it didn't look like he would meet his goal. He was only 5 feet tall when he helped me move into my dorm.



I told him he didn't need to worry about me, but he insisted upon helping me move into my new dorm room. I could tell he was embarrassed being so small compared to all the college kids. Of course my own height made him look even smaller. It didn't help that I had another growth spurt. I gained another 5 inches from the time of daddy's procedure. I was now 6'9" tall and 195 pounds. I tried not to stand over him too much, but it was nearly impossible.



"I really could have gotten everything dad." I said to him as he stood on a chair and hung a picture for me. Even now I was looking down at him. "I know Kimmy, but I also wanted to ask you about something else. I know height runs in our family, but you've grown an awful lot in such a short time. Maybe you should have yourself checked out." he suggested with genuine concern sounding in his voice. I laughed. "Dad its just a growth spurt. Sure I'm tall, but there are other women as tall as me. Your not suggesting I'm going to turn into some kind of giantess are you?" I said laughing again.



He finished hanging the picture and turned to face me. "Of course not, but there are endocrine diseases that can cause extreme height." he said. I rolled my eyes. "OK, I'll let it alone, but promise if you get any bigger you'll get yourself checked out." he requested. I laughed again. "OK, if I'm seven feet tall by the start of the semester I'll go to the doctor." I assured him. "Is that everything?" I asked him. "Yep, I guess you're anxious to get me out of here, huh." he said knowingly looking up at me.



I smiled at him and lifted him off the chair. He was still so light. "Of course not. You can stay as long as you like." I said smiling down at him. "No, no. You're a college girl now and you don't need your father hovering around. Just call us if you need anything. Bye, sweetie." he said and he walked to the door. I followed him and then bent over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye." I said and shut the door.



I immediately lay down and stretched on my bed. It was so exciting to be in my own dorm room. I was really finally here! I was in college. I looked down and noticed that my legs were hanging off the bed almost at my knees. I was going to have to call the RA and see if they had anything for us bigger girls.



The End

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2094