Cheerleader sleep over from hell by sexyhunter22
Summary:

Mike sister Hailey is having a sleep over with a few friends who all happen to be cheerleaders as well as she. Mike's crush Beth is also coming over. But on that same night Mike some how shrinks and now he has to stay alive and keep away from his little sister and her cheerleading friends before they capture him. It's going to be a long night for Mike.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Mouth Play, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6890 Read: 123605 Published: March 20 2011 Updated: March 25 2011

1. The start of a long night by sexyhunter22

2. Your sister's personal play toy. by sexyhunter22

3. Alone time with Beth (Wink) by sexyhunter22

4. Rachel's little foot slave by sexyhunter22

5. Hailey takes charge by sexyhunter22

The start of a long night by sexyhunter22
Author's Notes:

Mike shrink's one night while Hailey is having a sleep over with her cheerleading friends. Mike is in for a long night. This is my first story mind you so i would like some tips to improve it. Also if you want to know what the girls look like. Imagine the one tree hill girls and play along.

 Mike was a normal sixteen year old high school boy who loved everything about his life. He was a good baseball player and he was popular with the ladies. All that changed one summer's evening. Mike came down after playing some x-box and he saw his sister Hailey getting things ready for her party.

"Hey Mike, My friends are coming over for a sleep over tonight. So if you don't mind i would like it if you don't bother us." Hailey told you. She was burnette and very attractive. Her breasts were great for being fifteen and she was also a cheerleader at your high school which means most of her friends that were coming over were from the cheerleading team and most of them were pretty hot.

"No problem sis i am going over to my friends house in a bit. anyways" Mike said to his sis as she ignored him and went up to take a shower. He actually thought about staying there just to talk to some of the hot girls he had a crush on before he left. Especially Beth one of the prettiest girls on the team. He had spoken to her some before but was always shy around her. Right after your sister goes to take a shower you walk into the living room to grab a red bull before the long night with your baseball buddies  when a white flash appeared around you and you are suddenly dizzy and feel yourself getting smaller. When you wake up from passing out you look up and you see that everything was more huge and you began to panic. This can not be good. You quickly figure out that you have been shrunk but you don't how. And your sister's  friends would be over any moment.

"MIKE? ARE YOU STILL HERE?" Hailey called out as she walked down the hallway after taking her shower. You can heer her footsteps like they were bomb's dropping and you covered your ears as the earth shook and you stared up to the most impressive and terrifying site you have ever seen. Your sister was now a Giant teen. Her tan figer stood powerful above you as she was already in her sleepwear for the evening. A pink tank top that says cheer on it and some purple bottoms. "I GUESS HE HAS ALREADY LEFT." she said walking around setting everything up.

You hear the deafening doorbell one more time and hear your sister's foot steps go to the door and you realize at this state you can get stepped on by all the girls that are coming. Sure enough the girls arrived on time. It looked like only six girls could make it. Rachel, Annie, Brooke, Peyton and the girl who you had a crush on Beth. All the girls very hot and very attractive. You begin to get scared as you imagine what the girls can do to you if they find you. You run and hide under the table as all the girls brought in there sleeping bags and cheer music.

All the girls looked gorgous as they moved out the room and you managed to find the girl that you had a crush on Beth. The beautiful asian Burnette was like a goddess to him and he began to wonder what it would be like to be captured by her and not with the other girls. Fear began to run with you as you thought about those options.

"Annie. Brooke, Help me move the table will you? " Hailey asked as both girls walked over to the table you were under.

"Uh oh. If i am found they might do horrible things to me. I have to survive until mom get's home." You tell yourself. Even though these girls were hot. Your sister won't be too happy you would be here and would probably talk the girls into playing with you.

And at your size that could be deadly. Suddenly the table moves and you see the wood coming towards you and you run out of it. You wern't watching where you were going until you run into Hailey's feet. Your sister boomed over you as she smiled.

"Ok girls let's practice on our cheers." She said and you try to get out of the way but her toes go right on you and you get stuck on her foot. You began to gag as you smelled her foot. Even though she just took a shower and some lotion on her foot it still smelled bad. All the girls began to gather around and you looked up at your sister.

"Hailey down here don't." You scream but she couldn't hear you over the loud sports music and the girls began to dance on top of you. You clung onto her foot so you don't get stepped on but you get knocked off down between her toes as you feel her dance and you hang on to your once little sisters big toe.

For some strange reason you find yourself getting turned on by this situation and you begin to feel your cock grow and you close your eyes as you continue to hold on for deer life.

"God the cheerleading practice from hell. And it's still light out. This is going to be a long night." You say to yourself

Your sister's personal play toy. by sexyhunter22
Author's Notes:

Thank you guys so much for all the reviews. This is going to be longer then the first one but give you the background on why he shrunk. Also i am going to switch the point of view to you. So you can have a more enjoyable experience reading the story. Hope you like this chapter. So just pretend it's you that is being captured by the girls.

All characters are copyrighted by the author of this story. These are my made up characters so please don't steal :)

After hanging on to your sisters toe for a good thiry minutes you noticed that it began to smell do to the dancing. Her foot sweat was now covering your face and you wanted to gag from it. It felt like a enternity during the dancing and when they finally finished you slid off her foot from the sweat and sighed with relief. "Whew glad that is over with. I have to get her to notice me. I know it's a risk but maybe she can help me. She is my sister after all." You say to yourself as you tried to jump up and down and waving your arms to Hailey.

"Ok girls what are we going to do next?" Hailey asked.

"Hailey down here. Can't you see me?" You jump up and down waving your arms threw the air. You try to get her attention before any other girl see's you.

"I got an idea Hales. How about a Pedicure and we can talk about guys." Brooke said as everybody cheered making you cover your ears.

"Good idea Brooke." Hailey said as the girls got everything in order you try and get your sister's attention once again but it was Futile. They were too big to hear you and were too busy to notice you. They managed to sit indian style in the living room by the tv and got there Nail polish out and other things. You feel helpless and that is when you hear somebody scream out.

"BUG." One of the girls screams out pointing to you and everybody jumps up.

"uh oh." You say knowing that you were doomed. You had to get out of the way from the girls feet trying to stomp you and you jumped just in time as Peyton's foot came down just missing you.

"Wait." Beth your crush said as the beautiful Asian walked over to where you were and bent down. "He is a boy. But it can't be he is so small." she said as her giant hand down to grab you like an invader from the sky. Your attempts to block her hand with yours was pathetic and she picked you up with ease. You were now in the hand of your crush and extreamily hot girl Beth. Her hand was still sweaty from the dance routine's but also felt warm.

She opened her palm and you see the giant and curious teenage girls faces hovering over you. Some of them looked giddy like a girl on christmas. Some of them were curious and a couple were angry that you have spied on them.

"Hm let me play with him Beth. I am sure to teach him not to spy on one of our  sleep over's again." Brooke said as she pretended to bite you. You made a mental note to stay away from her the best you can.

"Mike?" Hailey said as she recognized you and she poked you with her giant finger and you fall down and she laughed. "Oh wow i didn't think that it would work. Turn around is fair play after all the years you picked on me huh little brother?" She teased and the girls looked confused

"Hales what are you talking about?" Beth asked.

"Hailey you did this to me? Why?" You asked

"I can't hear you brother. You sound like a little mouse. But here let me tell you something in private." She reached for him and grabbed him kind of rough from Beth's hands. "If you excuse us girls." Hailey asked as she walked over to the kitchen and opened her palm and put her hand down on your chest pinning her against her hand. You feel humiliated and tried to struggle but it was no use. She has you. And now for the first time your afraid of your sister.

"So why did i do this to you? Simple. Me and mom are witches. We kept it from you because you were suppose to be a male Witch too or Warlock but your powers didn't come when you reached sixteen for some reason. Over time i studied my powers with mom and eventually learned how to shrink. And guess what Bro. Your my first victim." She said with a evil grin. "The first in a lot of victims. I can't wait to surprise Jake my ex about this." She grinned and and you began to panic.

"You can't do this to me. I am your bro." She placed her pinky on your mouth.

"Don't give me that brother thing because i am not going to buy it. Your my little play toy tonight so you better obey me and my friends. And if you don't who knows? Maybe next friday when we play Middelton out of state i will walk over to one of there cheerleaders and leave you with them. Then you will be with a strange girl you don't know." She threatened and you began to shut up.

"Good boy." She mocked stroking your body. "Not let's take these pesky clothes off." She said

"What?" You asked in surprised but she ignored you and began to  cut her finger nail down your shirt and ripping it with ease. You were surprised at how easily she could take off your clothes. You have never felt more vonerable in your whole life then you were right then. She gently scratched your skin with her nail and you began to get an erection.

"Well. Well. My brother has a pretty big erection." She said and then took your boxers off and stroked your cock as you grew more and after a few more stokes you felt uncomfortbly aroused by your sister and you came on her hand. She wiped away the small white stuff on her finger and then carried you in her fist. You were now naked in your sister's fist and you huddled yourself in her palm.You began to wonder what the girls were going to do with you for the rest of the night? Any time you would have been turned on by the fact that Giant teenage girls were going to use you and play with you. But not your own sister. But the erection from her had surprised you too.

"Ok girl's who wants him first?" She grinned as she dangled you by your ankle in her fingers and half of the girls laughed and blushed at your naked body.

"I do" Beth spoke up.

End Notes:

Once again reviews are welcome. And support and helping hints are welcomed just don't be mean if you didn't like it. Like i said it's my first story. We all have to start somewhere.

Beth is up next. Every chapter i am going to give a girl a chance to play with Mike and come up with a Background for her. And each chapter will have a fetish in them until the grand finale

Alone time with Beth (Wink) by sexyhunter22
Author's Notes:

This is going to be my longest chapter but there is alot of action in this one. Thank you guys once again for reviews i apprieciate it. I am having lots of fun writing this one.

Hailey smiled over at Beth as she volunteered to be the first one to play with you and she walked over to Beth. You feel the warm flesh of Hailey's fingers wrap around you and you were once again closed in her fist. As you sit in her warm and sweaty palm you find that skin is once again soft for the girl and you feel great. But also know that you need to think of a plan to escape.

"Here you go Beth." Hailey said as she dropped you into Beth's awaiting palm. You looked up at the giant teenager as she smiled down at you.

"Don't worry Mike. I am going to keep you safe and sound. I have known about your crush for a long time." You looked over at Hailey who shrugged her shoulders and sat back down on the couch as you felt Beth's hand hold you in her fist as you try to struggle. You couldn't believe that your sister told her that. Although after all of this you would believe anything.

"Please Beth becareful with me." You say trying get some air and then she realised that she was hurting you.

"I'm so sorry Mike. I didn't know that i was hurting you that much." She said releasing you some from her grip. She had a guilt look and you began to think she wasn't going to be that mean like the other girls or Hailey. "I promise you i will be extra careful from now on with my little boy toy." She grinned and your ears perked at those ears. Maybe you were wrong about her.

"Now what shall we do?" She asked and she smirked and winked at you. "Got an idea. Since i have seen you stare at my breasts all day at school I think that it's time that you get to spend some time with them." She said and you gasp at those words.

"Beth what are you." But you were instantly cut off as she stroked your body with your finger and you actually start to feel good. At least she wasn't your sister. With out warning she dropped you into her top and into her cleavage as you slide down to her nipples and squished between them. She smiled and sat down on the couch next to Peyton.

"Where is he?" Peyton whispered to her and Beth smiled and opened her top so Peyton could see and the Blonde blushed as both girls laughed.

"Hey Hailey. Beth here has your little brother in her cleavage." She said and Haley grinned. She was glad the girls went along with this.

"Well he has always liked breasts. He talked about Beth alot." She and the other girls laughed and Beth blushed. As you hear the girls talking about you become Emberresed. You couldn't believe your sister but you wern't no longer mad at her for some reason. Thanks to her you were now in Beth's cleavage and relaxing right now between her breasts. They were warm and soft and her heart beat was putting you to sleep in no time. You didn't ever want to move from this posistion.

"So Hailey how are we going to switch turns taking care of him?" Rachel asked and Hailey grinned at her.

"Well i was thinking we can alter turns every two hours tonight since were going to stay up late. And after today we can take turns on who is to take care of him threw out the week." Hailey said auctioning you off like you were just a toy. Beth looked at the clock and she grinned.

"Um Haley do you mind if i got to a back room with your brother?" She grinned and Haley smiled and nodded.

"Knock yourself out girl." Haley said and Beth smiled as she walked into a private room in the back and sat down on the couch. The beautiful Asian had a rough home life. Her dad was killed in a car crash two years ago and ever since then her mother had been trying so hard to support the family. But Beth felt like she was taking care of both of them. With a job after school she had no time for dates. But now with Mike shrunk like this maybe she could talk Hailey into keeping him while she is at work.

Meanwhile feeling safe inside of her breasts you had fallen asleep until you felt some light coming into her top and saw three giant fingers coming down for you. You began to get panic as she plucked you out with ease and you saw her giant face hovering over her. Her perfume was amazingly good and she looked like a goddess to you.

"What are you going to do with me?" You asked climbing back into her fingers. You looked around the room seeing you were alone. This can not be good.

"Hm i don't know. I thought that we could talk about how you like me all these years but not say something. How could you not say anything?" She asked dropping you on her warm and soft leg as you looked up at her

"I don't know i just thought that you weren't interested. But i wish that i did now." You say and she smiled at that.

"Well better late then never." She explained and she took her top off reveiling her bra and she giggled. "I know you already met these." She grinned as she began to take off her bra and you had to admit you loved her breasts. She grabbed her fingers and put you on her nipple and told you to suck. You didn't want to piss her off so you began to suck on her nipple and she began to moan as the giantess moved and ran her hands down her stomach. "Yes that is so good." She explained as you sat naked on her giant nipple. Your cock was huge now and this was a great experience.

After a little while she picked you up and placed you in a jar by the bed. She grinned at you and began to take her clothes off slowly and sexually giving you a strip tease as she crawled on the bed and licking her lips at you like a preditor staring down a prey. You look up at Beth and she was but naked and you feel a hard on once again and began to get nervous as she laughed.

"Aw what's the matter little Mikey? Afraid? Relax i don't bite. Much." She teased and reached in to grab you with ease and then raised you up to her. "Gotcha." She said licking her lips. You kick and scream but to no avail as her tongue leans in and licks all over your body. You feel the warm Saliva goind down her body as her tongue continued to suck on your cock.

"Beth." You screamed out but it was no use as you were pushed into her mouth and you felt her wet tongue wrapped around your body so much it began to squeeze you and she played with you in her mouth. Pushing you to the top of her mouth slamming you hard against her gums. You were afraid her giant teeth was going to crush you. They were sharp like knives. It felt like forever but the worst was yet to come. She finally spit you into her hand as you laid there covered in her saliva. She lowered down further towards her crotch and you looked scared to death.

"God she isn't really going to do this?" You asked yourself but your suspecions were unfortuantly right. She began to push you inside of her opening and you felt the walls coming in on you as her wet pussy was sucking you in feet first as well as her fingers. You could hear her moan out loud.

"Oh Mike. Oh god your so good." She said back and forth as she pushed you deeper into her cliterous as you felt her pussy walls squeezing you and making it hard to breath. You were all the way in and she rolled over onto her stomach trapping you.

Being inside of a woman's pussy was torture even though it was very arousing. Her body felt like it was on fire and you could barely breath as her pussy pushed you more into her as you felt her wetness around you. As you struggled she got more turned on and rolled onto her back running her legs back and forth.

"Yes that's it Mike.Harder. Hm good boy." She said like you were her pet. And maybe you were. You never felt like this before as Giant fingers came in and pulled you out and then back in again as she used you for her own personal dildo which felt like forever but it was merly forty minutes of pure hell. Finally you felt her spray her juices all over you and you come out onto the covers and she grinned breathing heavily with sweat and her face was red.

"Mike that was amazing." She let out and you could barely look at her. Not that you were mad at her the sex was amazing as she said. But because you were so tired from what she did to you. You felt like you were going to collapse and you still have four more girls to go if not your sister. Or should you call her your Goddess? You didn't know anymore. You felt broken after your experience and Beth picked you up with her giant fingers and sat you on top of the desk as you rested.

You didn't dare try to escape because you knew it would be pointless at this state. Your body wouldn't allow it. She picked you up again after she got dressed and dropped you into her panties once again and placing you shut against her warm skin and pussy as you fell asleep loosing all the will to be human again. You finally accepted your new place as these girls personal pet toy.

Walking into the bathroom Beth looked into the mirror and cleaned herself up so she wouldn't smell like sex. She knew the girls would tease her anyways. But she didn't care. Mike just gave her the greatest sex she ever had and she was greatly pleased at the little guy. Finally fixing herself she pushed the little Mike deep into her pussy one more time as she moaned and put her hand on the edge of the door as she fixed him really good deep inside of her. "Hm get use to it. Your going to stay there until my time is up." She told him and walked back into the living room causually. As you lay inside of Beth's warm wet pussy as a sex toy until somebody takes you out.

End Notes:

Alright i might not update for a couple of days since i am going to be busy. But i will update over the weekend. If you like this story please tell more people about it. I could use all the encouragement i can get :)

Rachel's little foot slave by sexyhunter22
Author's Notes:

Here you go. For you foot fetish fans this is your chapter. It's going to be a long one. Thanks again for the kind reviews. Let's see what Rachel that red head has in store for our hero huh?

Beth walked back into the room very casually as she pretended nothing happened and saw the other girls staring over at her.

"What?" Beth asked and Hailey looked at her.

"What did you do with my brother?" She asked and Beth laughed pointing down to her crotch level and all the girls laughed at your expense. Walking over to the couch Beth sat down on the couch and crossed her legs. Inside you couldn't feel anything anymore. It was still hot and wet and the slightest move from you could make Beth get turned on at anytime.

You took deep breaths up and down slowly trying to stop yourself from passing out. It seemed like forever since you had been in there but then you saw light coming in which actually blinded you. Feeling giant fingers coming in to pull you out.

"Time's up little pet." Beth said which you thought was kind of a sad expression. You then felt a hot tongue licking you up and down and you found it to be Rachel the firery red head cleaning up the juices from Beth's pussy.

"Ew Rachel that's gross." Beth said and Rachel laughed as she sucked on your cock getting you hard and ready for you.

"Oh come on you know we all like it." She grinned and continued to lick you with her wet tongue and making you more harder. Rachel had just moved into town a year ago. She was a sexy hot red head and her breasts were more bigger then some of the girls were. She wasn't afraid to admit she was a party girl. Rachel and your sister clearly didn't like each other when she first moved there. Butting heads together on different situations over the same guy but eventually bonded after being hurt by him. And that meant trouble for you.
"

Hey Beth i bet that you won't kiss Rachel." Hailey cried and your eyes went wide. Both girls laughed and Rachel winked at her.

"Oh i think i would." Beth said and leaned in as the Asian and Red head kissed matching there wet lips together while you were stuck between them as they fought for control over you with there tongues. Tying you in the middle of there tonges and one girl from the other passed you along against the top of there mouths and then the next tongue wrapps around you. They keep  Passing you back and fourth between them as the make out session seemed to last forever but only a few moments as they both parted and Rachel stuck her tongue out and dropped you in her hand.

"Wow that was hot." Peyton said and Rachel nodded and agreed. She looked down to where you were dazed and confused and she smiled at you.

"What am i going to do with you now my little pet?" She asked you and you stared up at her

"Please let me go. You all had your fun now please let me go." You say begging and then all the girls laughed.

"I told you before brother. Were never letting you go. In fact i don't think i can call you my brother anymore." Hailey said and you stared at her in shock.

"But Hailey i'm your brother." Rachel squeezed her fist around you causing you to gasp.

"Quiet  when your spoken too. Little toy" Rachel said and you shut up immidiatly.

"Like i said your not my brother. I think Thing would be a perfect name for a pet like you." She beemed and all the girls laughed as Rachel held you up from her fingers. You stared up at her huge face and gorgous looks as you could smell her perfume hitting your nose everytime you breathed. It was so powerful you wanted to cough.

"In you go little one. You like breasts so much. Now you can see them up close." She said dropping you into her cleavage. Landing once again inside a girls breasts for the second time that night you felt the lotion on her skin as it smelled good actually. But then everything began to fall apart as you felt Rachel squeezing her breasts against you causing you to be crushed between her wall of breasts that looked like they were mountains. You looked up at your sister staring in laughing as she played with Rachel's breasts. No not your sister. Not Rachel. They were all Goddesses. Every last one of them. They had the power to decide if you should live or die in a instant. And for some sick reason this made you get so turned on that your cock began to get erected once again. Hailey squeezed you so tightly that you fell from her cleavage and landed on Rachel's nipple and Rachel laughed.

"I think i got a new nipple ring." She grinned and both girls laughed as the beautiful red head stared at you. You began to see that she had an evil look in her eye and you began to wonder what else she had planned for you.

"Suck." She ordered. Knowing what she fully meant and not wanting to tick off your owners even more you leaned in and sucked on her nipple like she ordered and she moaned. You knew you were pleasing your owner and that was good for you. Her nipple was as big as a football field and this excited you so much. Unfortunatly for you Rachel could tell that you were very excited to be at her nipple and she grinned taking you into her fingers and she looked over at Hailey

"Hailey what did you say that he liked the most?"
Hailey was busy watching the movie and she grinned at her question.

"Oh for some reason my brother really loves feet. He is always reading stories online about foot fetishes and all that gross stuff." Hailey said and everybody in the room made a disgusting look at you.

"Ew that is so gross." Peyton commented and Beth nodded. Although Beth was curious about it herself.

Rachel looked down at you with a wicked grin and she laughed. "Oh i have the perfect choice for you." She said reaching in grabbing you with her two fingers and holding you up. "Your going to go to your favorite place little man." She said with a glee and you look up at you realizing where you are heading.

"No Rachel don't she is lying. Don't listen to. Her. Rachel my Goddess no." You beg seeing her socks opening up. You could smell the nasty foot sweat hitting your face and it made you almost gag. You were dropped into her socks violently as you slid all the way to her toe section. You could tell she had worn them all day due to the foot sweat. It was hot and damp. You barely had time to react and get up to everything before seeing a tan foot with green toe nails coming in and you scooted back as much as you can but you couldn't get away. "Rache. MFFFFFF" You couldn't speak after that as you were stuck underneath her insole and in her socks. She put them back on and she grinned.

"Now slave i want you to work on my foot. Lick every inch of my bottom including my toes. It's been a long day for my beautiful feet and they are sweaty from practice." She told you and you didn't want to upset your goddess any more then you should and began to lick her feet. Your tongue going up her soul as you taste the sweat of your owner and you began to get hard doing so as well. You clean the toe jam up her feet and you do this for another thirty minutes.

You feel Rachel's toes curl over you and squeeze you on purpose as you taste her sweat. It was gross and humiliating but yet you feel very aroused and you came on her foot. You licked it up hoping she didn't notice as you finally feel the sock peel off and you gasp for air. Rachel unhooks you and she looked down at you.

"Hm hope you had your fun now the other one." She said dropping you into her other foot and you do the same thing over and over again licking her toes and feet for the next half hour as she watched the movie. She made sure that u suffered by switching posistions every ten minutes. Even putting her foot down on the couch to increase the pressure on you.

"Rachel was always a bitch." You thought. It seemed to last an eternity but finally you were pulled out with sweat all over you and Brooke walked over to you and leaned in sniffing you.

"Ew Rachel what did you do to my pet nasty." Brooke said as Rachel laughed and let you drop into the burnette's awaiting palm.

"Sorry Brooke i got carried away." Rach said and Brooke walked over to the kitchen with her fist around you. You were once again envolped in darkness and then felt warm water hit you as Brooke cleaned you off and used soap on you between every part of your body including your penis as it grew. You stared up at her in horror knowing that she was sadistic and wanted to eat you earlier.

"Oh boy. If you thought Rachel was rough. Wait until i play with you. It's my turn." She said.

'How could anything get any worse from what you have been threw?' you think to yourself

End Notes:

Another good chaper and once again i hope you guys review. I got a plot line drawn out and in the next few chapters it will get under away. I'm surprised nobody has noticed the errors

Hailey takes charge by sexyhunter22
Author's Notes:

Thank you once again for all the kind words and reviews. Another chapters is here.

As you lay in the palm of Brooke's hand you began to wonder what the fourteen year old had in store for you. You heard her threats earlier and this made you more fearful of her then all the other girls in the room. You felt her squeeze you securing you in her palm as she got a water bottle from the kitchen.

"Hmm Mike i know just what i want to do with you. You big Senior studd." She said. Since you were a Senior in there school Brooke has been wanting to get with you for awhile now. But you wern't really interested in her. Now you began to wish you were nice to her.

"Please Brooke listen to me. If you don't do anything to me and help me get big i will be nice to you from now on i promise." You grunt as she squeezed you once again.

"Oh sure now that your tiny you want to hang out with me. Well your going to get your wish tonight my dear man." Brooke said getting a bottle of water and then leading you down towards her ass. Your eyes began to get wide as she pulled her pants away from her ass and she smiled at you. "You don't have to say anything. I know i have a great ass. All the boys in my grade admire it." She bragged and dropped you inside the back of her panties. You feel trapped with in the cotton as this girl's sweaty ass was now in front of you and you can smell her ass crack and it made you want to gag.

"Now Mike. What i want you to do is to lick my ass while i watch the movie. And if you do that then i will give you a special treat for doing good."

You couldn't believe what this girl had asked yoo too do. You could take being in a girl's cleavage. Being in a sock and yes being in your crush's pussy but in a girls ass. You gulped as she began to walk and you get pushed more against it when she sat down and she almost squished you.

"Get to work. Slave boy." She explained and you nodded as you began to lick her ass like she wanted. You didn't want to piss her off any more as you licked and kissed her ass more.

"Hey Hailey your brother is literally kissing my ass." Brooke explained and the room burst into laughter as you continued to lick her ass the girls began to speak up.

"Ok girls settle down. Now if it wasn't for Hailey here. We wouldn't have little Mikey to play with." Beth explained and everybody applauded Hailey. As you continued to lick Brooke's ass. "Hailey we all want to know how you did it." Beth said pausing the movie.

"Yes tell us." Peyton cried

"Please." All the girls said and Hailey grinned.

"Alright girls gather around i got a story to tell." She said and you felt Brooke began to move which pushed you back towards the cotton of her panties and as she sat down again you were smooshed up her ass crack and you began to panic. Smells of fart and bowel movements went threw your move. Brooke sensing where you were evily pushed her fingers near you putting you deeper into her ass. Going more inside you gag and cover your mouth up smelling her gases. 'oh god this can't be happening. I'm in the twilight zone.' you thought. Going deeper into her ass you are squished and have no where to go as the girls talk.

Hailey begans to explain to the girls how her and her mom were witches and that she had casted a spell on Mike. A lot of the girls were amazed by this and some were actually jealous but were also afraid. They knew if they pissed off Hailey it wouldn't be good. She would be the leader of the group from now on. As the girls chated they began to plot about which guy Hailey was going to shrink at the school. Hailey began to have an idea to her head as she walked over to Brooke.

"Hey Brooke do you still have Mikey up your ass?" She giggled and Brooke nodded.

"Yes but Hailey he feels so good i don't want to let him out." She pouted and Hailey smiled.

"Don't worry my dear. With what i have planned for the rest of the evening. You will have a lot more pets to play with." She said and then began to cast a spell. You then suddenly found yourself once again in your sisters palm and she put her fingers to her nose.

"Ew you stink." She said walking you over to the sink and began to wash you over with a soap and rag. Sticking you into her pocket Hailey walked over to the girls. "Alright ladies here is my plan. You know that Tate high school is having  a football game tonight right?" She asked and the girls nodded wondering what her idea was.

"Wait a minute. Are you talking about going over there and shrinking the cheerleaders?" Peyton grinned and Hailey smiled.

"Yes that is exacually what i was thinking of." Hailey commented and all the other girls nodded in agreement.

"Wait a minute if we shrink half of the team how do we explain there disapearence over the weekend?" Beth asked and Hailey thought about it.

"Easily. I can put a spell on there parents and friends heads. Erase there memory of them. Then we can keep them." Hailey commented and everybody started to like the idea. Hailey looked over at Beth and put a hand on her shoulder. "Beth make the smart decision. Please be a part of this." She said looking at Beth.

"Alright when do we go?" She said with a smile on her face but still having doubts in her mind. Hailey grinned and she put her hand in the middle.

"First everybody agrees that we go threw with this plan." Hailey said and the girls all put hands in the middle and agreed to the oath. Hailey smiled.

"We leave in a few moments. If we hurry we can make the second half. Peyton can you hand me my nail polish. I got something in mind for my brother." Hailey commented and Peyton nodded as she walked over to the nail polish.

Inside of your sisters pockets you hear what the girls were planning and you realize that they have gone on some kind of power trip and there is nothing that you can do about. You feel Haileys fingers going in after you and you don't even fight back this time. Seeing her huge face in front of you she grinned.

"Good your not even fighting back. I like that. Your learning your new place in life. And now i hope you get adjusted to it." Hailey explained as Peyton naded her the nail polish.

You looked down up at her wondering what she was doing. Hailey began to chant a spell and suddenly you find yourself looking up at her only she was more away then before. You weren't on her palm anymore. As she bends down you know now where you at and you coudln't believe it. Seeing her put the brush in the polish she begins to rub the nail polish over you. It was red and you can literally smell it. You try to struggle but your stuck and you scream in horror. You were litterally her toe. Hailey laughed evily like a witch that she was and smiled at you.

 

"Enjoy your new life little bro as my toe. Tasting and smelling my sweaty and pretty feet. During prom. During my cheerleading. During soft ball games,  During my wedding and wedding night. That's right bro. For the rest of your life your going to be toe jam on my feet. Tasting the sweat off my feet." She grinned looking down at you. After she finished she admired her new art work and grinned looking up at the girls. "Now we can go girls. Let's get us some more pets." She said as all the girls got dressed and headed over to the game.

As they walked you felt the presure of her toe as she walked and you couldn't believe it. For the rest of your life all your friends and your mother gone in an instant. And now your nothing but your sisters toe. Her own toe jam. No not your sister. More like your goddess licking her pretty feet. You finally admitted defeat and began to taste her sweat. This is your new life. At the bottom of your Goddess Hailey's feet. Worshiping her and licking them

End Notes:

Don't know if this will be the final chapter or not. Might be a sequal following Hailey's story. But for my first story I think i did pretty well and i am grateful for the reviews. I hope to write more soon.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2117