A Growing Body of Knowledge by littlemac
Summary:

A timid young man fresh out of college gets his first job at the public library, only to discover all his coworkers are towering amazons. He finds ways to make it work, but after some time he learns that it isn't a mere coincidence that all the women he works with are tall...


Categories: Insertion, Giantess, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Maternal, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: Yes Word count: 56492 Read: 628153 Published: May 24 2011 Updated: August 10 2011

1. Chapter 1 by littlemac

2. Chapter 2 by littlemac

3. Chapter 3 by littlemac

4. Chapter 4 by littlemac

5. Chapter 5 by littlemac

6. Chapter 6 by littlemac

7. Chapter 7 by littlemac

8. Chapter 8 by littlemac

9. Chapter 9 by littlemac

10. Chapter 10 by littlemac

11. Chapter 11 by littlemac

12. Chapter 12 by littlemac

13. Chapter 13 by littlemac

14. Chapter 14 by littlemac

15. Chapter 15 by littlemac

16. Chapter 16 by littlemac

17. Chapter 17 by littlemac

18. Chapter 18 by littlemac

19. Chapter 19 by littlemac

20. Chapter 20 by littlemac

21. Chapter 21 by littlemac

22. Chapter 22 by littlemac

23. Chapter 23 by littlemac

24. Chapter 24 by littlemac

25. Chapter 25 by littlemac

Chapter 1 by littlemac
Author's Notes:

This will be a slower moving story than others I have done, because I'm trying to improve at setting up characters, plotlines, and slice of life events. It will take a while for the true giantess stuff to develop, but I promise it will be my best work so far.

 ----- Chapter 1 -----


      I hung up the phone with a sense of satisfaction. All my hard work at college had really paid off. Here I was, standing in a crappy college apartment, but I had a genuine job offer! I had a really good feeling about this, and I just knew I wouldn’t be living here much longer.


      I had applied the St. Acre Public Library with hopes that I would get the open branch manager position that had been advertised. After a conversation with the library director over the phone I was feeling confident that I could get the job despite the fact that my BA degree didn’t exactly apply to a managerial position and I really lacked experience. Regardless, the director had mentioned that there was an assistant position open as well, and she had almost guaranteed me over the phone that I would qualify for that. So it really sounded like I was going to get a job offer no matter what, and I knew that I would be happy with either job. However, a managerial position paid really well!


      The director had sounded really eager to see me, and she had scheduled an interview with me that day. Excitedly, I rummaged through my closet to find my suit. After pulling it out, I felt a wave of nostalgia wash over me. Memories of job interviews, weddings, and high school prom filled my mind as I took the suit out. ‘Wow, was prom that long ago?’ I thought to myself as I sat down and tried to picture it.


      High school was not a fun occasion for me. I was that small nerdy kid that wore glasses and got picked on pretty regularly. I wandered into the bathroom, where a mirror caught my eye. I wasn’t that acne ridden kid anymore. With straight black hair and big blue eyes, I didn’t think I looked half bad anymore. I was 24 years old and fresh out of college, and I was ready to start my new life. This job was going to be my first step, so I couldn’t mess it up by dwelling on the past. I threw my suit on, adjusted my tie, and got ready for the interview.


      As I drove to the St. Acre library, I gave myself a ‘confidence’ pep talk. I had a chronic confidence issue, and I knew it. Maybe it was because I was only 5’6”, or I was sort of nerdy, or had been picked on. Maybe it was some combination of those things. For whatever reason, my lack of confidence had a way of screwing things up for me, and I was not going to let it get the best of me this time. I couldn’t let that happen.


      I pulled into the library parking lot. The St. Acre library was a really big one, and it was the headquarters for an entire library system. It had recently been completely renovated and modernized, and it was a pretty tall and beautiful building. I was honored to have the chance to work at such an important place, yet I began to feel a bit intimidated.


      “C’mon Hank, you can do this.” I murmured to myself as I stepped out of my car. I had wanted to be a librarian ever since high school. I loved books, reading, and learning, and had made it my passion. Besides that I wasn’t terribly good at anything else.


      I walked through the door and spied the checkout desk. A very pretty woman was working the desk, sitting in a chair and sipping a mug of coffee. She was wearing a business suit and had her long dirty blonde hair curled and styled very professionally. She was older than me, probably in her mid 30’s. I stumbled awkwardly towards her desk, wondering where I should go.


      Negative thoughts had already started to take their effect on me, and by the time I reached the desk I was a quivering mess. I bumbled up to the good-looking librarian.


      “H-hi. I’m here for, the interview.” I winced. I sounded like a total dope. Confidence!


      The woman batted her bright blue eyes at me and extended a hand across the desk. “Oh hi!” she exclaimed excitedly, “I’m Jodi Pearson, I work the front desk. Nice to meet you.”


      I gulped and weakly extended my own arm to shake her hand. This woman was not only confident and lovely, but she was pretty tall. Now I was doubly intimidated. My hand met hers, and her long manicured fingers wrapped around mine in a decent grip. I was impressed that she was so self assured, and she positively oozed good people skills and charisma.


      “I’m… ah….” I couldn’t remember my own name! “Hank Woods!” I suddenly blurted.


      Jodi smiled at me in a way that made me feel a little more at ease. “You shouldn’t be so nervous! I’ll tell Ms. Beauchene that you’re here. You just sit tight Mr. Woods, I’ll be right back.”


      She stood up and walked towards the door behind the desk that must have led to the administration offices of the library. She must have been at least 6’4”. Her long graceful strides brought her to the door quickly, and she turned and winked at me before closing it behind her.


      I lowered my head after she left. I couldn’t afford to mess this one up! I tried thinking positive thoughts, and before long I got the butterflies in my stomach to settle a bit.


      Jodi Pearson returned promptly. “Ms. Beauchene will be here shortly.” Ms. Beauchene was the library director. She would be conducting my interview and she was in charge of the entire building. If was hired she would become my boss. As these thoughts ran through me head I started to get jumpy again.


      “Ok, thank you so much.” I mumbled meekly as I fidgeted with my feet.


      Jodi paused before walking up to me. “You look really nervous.”


      I sighed, staring at my feet. “I am. I really want this job.”


      The tall woman laughed softly and covered her mouth. “Oh don’t be! I’m sure you’ll do just fine. I overhead Ms. Beauchene talking about you earlier, she’s really impressed already.”


      I looked up at her. “Really? You did?”


      Jodi nodded vigorously. “Yeah, you’re a shoo-in. Besides,” she put her hand on my shoulder and adjusted my tie, “you look adorable. Real professional,” she said in a cutesy voice, like a mother talking to her son on his first day of school.


      “Oh. Thank you. I feel a little better.” I exhaled, letting it all out.


      “No problem Hank.” She sat back down behind the desk as the door opened behind her.


      The director stepped into the lobby and her figure completely filled the doorframe. Here was a woman whose height made Jodi Pearson look average. I felt completely dwarfed as the amazonian director stepped towards me and stuck her hand out. My heart beat rapidly in my chest as I fearfully gazed up at her gargantuan female hand. What was I going to do?

End Notes:

Feel free to comment or offer constructive criticisms. I'm always looking to improve as a writer.

Check back often for updates, I tend to do one every day (or so). Thanks for reading!

Chapter 2 by littlemac

      ----- Chapter 2 -----


      I stood there gawking at the woman who was to become my boss.


      She introduced herself. “Hello. I’m Shari Beauchene, we spoke on the phone. I’m very excited to meet you Mr. Woods.”


      She spoke in an authoritative tone that was commanding but not overbearing. She looked the part too, being nearly seven feet tall next to my meager 5’6” frame. Without her tall business heels on she would likely be around 6’8” high, which was still frighteningly large. I didn’t know women even got that big.


      We shook hands, and her large hands enveloped mine. Ms. Beauchene looked very professional. She had long red hair tied back in a bun. Her green eyes narrowed behind her reading glasses, obviously examining me and sizing me up. Daunted, I looked down and gulped.


      This woman simply had an aura that made me afraid. Her body itself was unbelievably massive. Shari Beauchene had a pear shaped body in the extreme, with thick legs and wide hips that stretched the fabric of her business skirt. Her chest was equally massive, as her breasts tugged at her top, making her beyond voluptuous. I looked up at her face, and noticed her plump red lips. In a way, the director looked a little like Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?- if Jessica Rabbit was an amazon that had massive womanly hips, that is. Maybe it was just the director’s icy personality that reminded me her though.

      “Come with me.” She stated coolly, and ushered me into the back room.


      The back room of the library was pretty impressive. It had several modern looking work stations, tables to put materials on, a coffee pot, and carts to wheel books throughout the library. I noticed a few women working at the stations, but I didn’t get a good look at them. The director led me down a hallway and into her roomy office in the corner of the building.


      “Sit down Hank.” She pointed to a chair. I did as I was told, noticing that it was one of those ergonomic chairs that could be easily adjusted. I had to lower it so my feet touched the floor and adjust the armrests so they weren’t so spread out. Shari sat across from me and crossed her legs. “Let’s get this started.”


      The interview was an interesting thing. Ultimately, I was surprised at how short it was. It seemed like Shari was simply going through the motions. She asked me some standard questions, made me sort some books, and wrote down what I said. I wasn’t exactly a paragon of confidence, but I did better than I initially expected. Jodi’s pep talk had really helped to calm me and get me to focus. Shari was cool and collected, but I definitely got a bead on her personality. I could tell she was a woman who was used to being in charge, and therefore also used to getting what she wanted. I felt it would be wise to avoid angering her in the future. Despite the fact that she was pretty attractive, she wore no rings of any kind, which was unusual for a woman who was likely in her mid to late 30’s. I felt like she was probably one of those women who preferred to be independent. She was certainly very career oriented, a go-getter, and I noticed she drank a ton of coffee to keep herself going. I had a feeling that as my employer, she was going to be a stickler.


      Before I knew it we were done. Ms. Beauchene stood from her chair and stepped towards me. I caught wind of her powerful perfume as she walked and placed a hand on the back of my seat.


      “We’ll be glad to have you aboard Hank.” She stuck her huge hand out again, her red nails glimmering in the light of the office.


      If I was to keep my gaze fixed forward, I realized I would be staring right into her crotch. Not wanting that I quickly I averted my eyes upwards. Shari towered over me, keenly gazing down from above. I accepted her handshake, and the powerful woman pulled me from my seat. She placed a huge hand on my shoulder, gripping it tightly with her large fingers, her perfectly polished red nails digging into my suit.


      “Your talents will be needed here, and I think some male influence would be valuable for us.”


      She squeezed my shoulder and handed me a folder. “Here’s everything you will need.  You start tomorrow nine to five. Congratulations, you got our Library Assistant job.”


      The woman usher me out the door, just like that. At that moment I was feeling a bit overwhelmed. Awkwardly I walked down the hall, flipping through the folder of papers she had given me. I was a bit disappointed that I had only got the assistant job and not the managerial position. However, at this point any job was better than none.


      I wasn’t exactly watching where I was going, and as I rounded a corner I clumsily ran into something. It was the height of my head, warm and soft. Before I knew what had happened, I was on the ground, and my papers had scattered everywhere.


      “Oh! Are you ok!” I heard a woman exclaim with deep concern.


      I crawled to a sitting position and shook my head clear. “Uh, yes, I’m very sorry!” I had just gotten hired and I’d already run headlong into one of my coworkers. I was so embarrassed. When my eyes cleared I gazed up at the woman who had knocked me over.


      What I saw blew my mind. Here was yet another massive mountain of woman. She was probably around the same height as Jodi, and was undoubtedly in her 40s. She was wearing an open topped sweater that hardly contained her overgrown bust. Clearly, this woman was in need of a chest reduction, as her basketball sized boobs heaved and bounced when she stooped to help me up.


      “I wasn’t looking where I was going! I’m so sorry sweetie!” She scooped me up and dusted me off before picking up my papers. “Are you hurt?”


      I was mesmerized by her incredible bust, which I concluded must have been what I had initially run into. For a moment, I was elated that I had actually been able to touch those bountiful breasts, but I snapped to as she handed my folder back.


      “Uh, no, I’m not hurt.”


      “Again, I’m so sorry!” The woman placed a hand on her chest and shook my hand with the other. “I’m Elaine Bailey, the Circulation Manager. You must be the new hire.”


      I truly felt like I’d stepped into another dimension where all the women were amazons. I was completely bewildered. What was going on?


      “Ah, Hank. Hank Woods.” I attempted to muster my thoughts so I wouldn’t appear rude. “I start tomorrow.” I scratched the back of my head and shuffled my feet unconsciously.


      “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow then dear.” Elaine turned and walked past me. “You have a great day!” She waved as she exited.


      I watched her walk as she left. She had a certain motherliness to her that had made me feel much better. Still, was every woman that worked here super tall? It was not an impossibility, but it was certainly out of the ordinary. I was beginning to feel very height conscious and just a little emasculated. What if they teased me? Would I even be able to handle working with all these massive women?

End Notes:

I'll try to get another chapter up tomorrow, so check back.

Chapter 3 by littlemac

      ----- Chapter 3 -----


      I exited out the door to the front desk. Jodi was sitting at her seat, finishing up with a patron. She heard me shut the door and spun around.


      “Hey Hank, how did it go?” she smiled with her hands on her knees.


      “I got hired as an assistant.” I said, smiling back. “Thank you for helping me, Jodi.”


      The charming woman beamed, grinning ear to ear. “Hey, it’s what I do! When do you start?”


      “Tomorrow.”


      “I’ll see you then, I guess.”


      I nodded as I headed for the exit.


      “Bye Hankie!” Jodi waved and giggled.


      ……


      That night at my apartment I cooked up some spaghetti and thought about where my life was heading. I was positive that working at St. Acre was going to go well for me, but I wasn’t sure about working with those women. They were so tall! At my height lots of women were taller than me, and I knew deep down that I would eventually get used to it. But at the moment I was having a bit of trouble with the thought of working around those amazons.


      I thought back to other times that I had trouble like this, or things got me nervous. Issues of confidence filled my life. I remembered getting picked on a lot, not wanting to go to school, not wanting to try out for anything. I was always running away, hiding myself in my books and studies. But not anymore! I was going to go to work tomorrow, I was going to be confident, and I was going to master the St. Acre library, scary women or not!


      The next morning I pulled in to St. Acre and parked. I checked to make sure I was on time and took it all in. My first day of work at a real job! It was fresh and new and exciting, but I was pretty nervous as well. What would my coworkers think of me? What would my giant boss be like?


      I entered the building through the large glass doors and headed past the front desk. Jodi was busy helping people, but she managed a cute wave in my direction when she spotted me. I nodded back, still a bit unsure of myself. I decided that I liked Jodi, even though she was really tall. She was a good coworker, and I could see myself being friends with her after we had worked together for a while.


      I was a little early, so after I headed through the door into the workroom I paused to examine how everything worked. I could see Elaine Bailey working at a computer, and there were a few other women as well. My heart sank in my chest when I realized that the few women I didn’t know were tall as well. Granted they probably weren’t as tall as Elaine or Jodi, but they were still several inches taller than I was. On top of it all, I couldn’t see any men working. Was I the only male employee?


      Shari Beauchene stepped out of her office at that moment, spotted me gawking about, and started walking briskly over to me. She wore nylons over her long legs, and her hair was done up in a utilitarian ponytail. Her heels clacked loudly on the tile as she strode easily across the workroom. Her reading glasses hung from the open neck of her work blouse, and she had a cup of coffee in her hand.


      “Hello there Hank, glad to see you’re early.” She gave me a quick glance over. I wasn’t able to tell what she thought of me. I felt a sudden need to make a good impression.


      “Hello Miss Beauchene.” I stated as I felt my spine stiffen.


      My employer flashed a quick smile. “You don’t have to be so formal and uptight around me Hank. Just call me Shari.”


      “S-sure.”


      “Have a seat and we’ll get started.” She gestured to a work station.


      I sat down and adjusted the chair to fit me better, as it was set to fit someone much larger than I was. Ms. Beauchene proceeded to teach me how to clock in and other basic things, launching into a big speech. The whole time she hovered above me, her breasts just above my head. Several times she stooped beside me, or put her hand over mine when working the mouse. I began to notice that my boss had a thing about personal space- she didn’t really believe in it. Yet as physically intimidating as she was, she was very good at teaching me the ropes. In addition, I was slowly coming to the realization that she wasn’t exactly terrible looking either. Pretty soon those subtle touches and her close proximity began to garner a tiny response from my nether regions.


      With her hand still on my shoulder Ms. Beauchene went back to showing me the library systems on the computer. As she talked she gripped me tightly, almost like she was massaging me, in a way. Her powerful fingers covered my whole shoulder and nearly extended to touch my chest. Distracted, I gazed down at her hand, noticing just how big her red nails were on her fingertips. Her fingers were almost like sausages on my puny chest, gripping into my shirt.


      Before I knew it she had placed her other hand on my mouse hand, completely covering it. I could feel some heavy flesh gently rubbing and at times resting on my head. Her breasts! She guided me around the programs, casually showing me how to do my job, completely at ease. I couldn’t concentrate at all. Her weighty bosom was resting on me; her hands were gripping me powerfully. I wanted to say something, to bring it to her attention. It was like she was oblivious! I quickly glanced around the workroom. None of the other women seemed to be noticing or caring. Besides what was I going to say to her- “Excuse me. Your boobs keep touching my head, please keep them to yourself?” My mind scrambled as I wondered what to do.


      I struggled to keep my thoughts out of the gutter. I was extremely shy when it came to things of a sexual nature, but I was still a man too. Even this amount of attention from a woman was going to get me thinking. Despite my best efforts against it, I began to pitch a tent in my pants, which only made me more uncomfortable. If Ms. Beauchene was to look down! I started to squirm uncomfortably, and I felt beads of sweat beginning to form on my forehead.


      To my surprise, my boss’s grip on my shoulder suddenly held me in place, and her whole body seemed to clutch me tighter. I gasped slightly as she told me to pay attention. Her hand gripped so powerfully and with so much weight that I knew I wouldn’t be able to squirm any more. This woman was evoking a response from me that I was not comfortable with! I struggled to be more alert, to listen to what she was saying, and to hide my growing erection.


      Finally, after an hour or so, Ms. Beauchene had wrapped up her tutorial. She took her hands off me and stepped back, explaining that she was going to introduce me to my coworkers and show me around the workroom. I stood and followed her, careful to hide my erection.


      Shari led me around the workroom, explaining what and where things were. She introduced me to several of the “shorter” women who were my coworkers. Most of them were only part time library aides. After that Shari brought me past her windowless office to the large concrete stairs that led to the second floor. My boss then turned and headed up the stairs, exposing her large, round butt to me.


      I followed and was a bit awestruck. How could a woman’s posterior end be so large? I felt like I was staring at a watermelon hidden under her skirt. Her thick calves pumped, working to propel her massive frame up the stairs as her heels clacked on the concrete steps. For a moment, I allowed myself to really take Shari Beauchene in. There was something incredibly womanly about her. The way her large feminine hips gyrated, her muscular plump legs, her larger-than-average bosom… her body was a pinnacle of womanly beauty- if you liked very large women. I was beginning to wonder if maybe I did? Surely working here wouldn’t be too bad, for I would be able to admire all these beauties that I worked with.


      When we reached the top of the stairs Shari pointed out the bathrooms, the mailroom, and the wellness room. She guided me down a hallway, and then we took a turn that led to the break room door. Placing her hand on the nape of my neck, she led me through the doorframe and into the employee break room.


      It was a fairly expansive room, with a nice view of town out of the windows. It had a few tables and a couch for furniture, and a countertop with fridge and microwave. At the moment it was empty of employees.


      “This would be our break room,” my boss stated in a tour guide fashion.

      “It’s really very nice.” Her hand still rested on my neck, so I gazed up at her.


      She was staring out of the window to the town of St. Acre with a strange expression on her face, a look that I’d never seen a woman have before. It was as if she was contemplating some dark act, as if she was trying to see if she could get away with doing something. I felt her pulling me closer, slowly, ever so slowly. Finally my back touched her thigh, and I could feel the warmth of her body heat. The scent of her perfume filled my nose. 


      “It is a very nice view, isn’t it?” she stated bluntly. There was a hollowness to her words that was making me a bit uncomfortable.


      I froze up for a second, wondering what I should do. I suddenly realized that we were alone, and we had been for what felt like several minutes. Shouldn’t we be moving on?


      I brought my hand up to meet hers, and wrapped my hand around her last two fingers. Gently I lifted her hand off of my neck as I turned to face her.
 “S-shouldn’t we be moving along now, Ms. Beauchene?” I let go of her huge hand.


      “Ah. Yes, I suppose we should. I apologize, I was just thinking about something. I must have lost my train of thought.” She flashed a wide smile and gestured toward the door.


      We continued the tour, where my boss led me to an ominous steel door at the end of the hallway. She stopped, turning to face me.


      “This would be the end of the line. Beyond this door are the administrative offices. You’re going to need a key card to get past here, so there’s no point in showing them to you. All you need to know is that it’s off limits to regular employees.”


      “Can you go back there?” I asked curiously.


      “Yes, I do have a card. If there’s ever anything you need to bring to administration’s attention, you can simply give it to me.”


      “Ok.”


      She gestured for us to head back. “I’m going to send you downstairs now to go work with Elaine for the rest of the day. She’s let you know what you need to do.”


      We headed down the stairs and passed Ms. Beauchene’s office. After we entered the workroom Shari led me over to where Elaine was working, and left us to go refill her coffee cup. I decided it would be wise to make an effort to get to know my coworkers, particularly the larger ones. Elaine Bailey was gracefully shelving books, stooping to pluck them from the cart and stretching to place them on the top shelves. I didn’t want to admit it, but Elaine was a total cougar, and by helping her I would be getting an excellent view of her “goods.” I was definitely looking forward to this.

Chapter 4 by littlemac

      ----- Chapter 4 ------


      Elaine Bailey was probably 6’4”, or at least pretty close to Jodi’s height. She had feathered cinnamon colored hair and hazel eyes that hid behind her stereotypical “librarian” type glasses. Today she was wearing a flowery V-cut yellow blouse and tight cream colored capris that hugged her curvy feminine form very well. On her feet she was wearing some taupe open toed work clogs that did a good job of lifting her posterior parts. Her long nails and cute toes were painted a classic deep metallic red. But what I couldn’t wrap my mind around was how absolutely busty she was. That bust was something of awe, a glory to behold. Her chest, accented by her V top, ballooned outward dramatically. Her tight bra did its best to contain her basketball sized tits, but she simply couldn’t avoid bouncing them around, no matter how conservatively she moved. All in all, she was an impressive female specimen.


      “Hello Elaine. I’m here to assist you.” I announced.


      Elaine turned and was surprised to see me. “Hey Hank. Why don’t you help me shelve the materials on this cart.”


      I grabbed a few books and began putting them away before making small talk.


      “How long have you worked here Mrs. Bailey?” I asked.


      “For ten years now. You can just call me Elaine, you don’t need to be so formal.”


      I sensed a hint of sadness in her voice. I watched as she grabbed another book. Her hands were large, like Shari’s or Jodi’s. But I suddenly figured out why she had seemed sad before- she didn’t have a wedding ring. I remembered that I had called her “Mrs.” Bailey. Taking note of that I decided I should make an effort to cheer her up.


      “You still like it right? I mean, working here and all.”


      “Of course. It’s nice to have men working here again. We’re glad to have you.”


       “On that note, am I the only man who works here?” I gazed up at her as I handed her a book.


      “Yes, it’s been all women the whole time I’ve been here.” As she shelved the book her breasts wobbled slightly.


      “I have to admit, that makes me a little nervous.” I confessed.


      Elaine paused for a bit, thinking. “Why is that dear?” she asked genuinely as she leaned against the bookshelf. Her womanly figure opened up to me as she leaned, and I caught a glimpse of her expansive cleavage. Not wanting to be piggish, I forced myself to make eye contact with her.


      “I dunno, how would you like being the only woman in a workforce of men?”

      “I guess that would be rather unusual.”


      “Besides, think about it. It seems like everyone who works here is over six feet tall. You ladies are a whole head taller than me.”


      “I’ve noticed this too.”


      “Exactly how tall are you Elaine?”


      She paused, then blurted, “I’m six foot four. I was always very tall.”


      “Yeah. I’m five six. That’s what… ten inches you have on me?” I shelved a book.


      “I suppose it would be.”


      “Look, all I’m saying is that you ladies should totally start a basketball team.”


      Elaine laughed at my lame joke. At least I was getting her to open up a bit more.


      “So Elaine, why are the women here so tall? Does Ms. Beauchene have something against hiring shorter women?”


      “I don’t think so. It must be something in the water. Hank, you shouldn’t worry about it. Nobody here will think less of you.”


      The conversation went well after that. Elaine was a wonderful woman, even if she was a bit anachronistic in her style. I noticed she definitely retained a bit of the 70s in her, especially in her choice of clothes and her feathered “Farrah Fawcett” hair. Her opinion on things was definitely a bit different, and that made her intriguing. I learned that she had been married at one point, but it hadn’t worked out when she was unable to have kids. As a result her body still looked great, in my opinion, and I told her so.


      She blushed, “Thank you Hank, you’re a sweet kid.”


      We had almost finished, and the last couple books belonged on the top shelf. I grabbed one and tried to place it up there, but I was too short. I went on my tip toes and still couldn’t reach. I was looking around for a stool when Elaine grabbed the book out of my hands and easily shelved it, her long giraffe-like arms lifting the tome effortlessly through the air. She smiled down at me with her hands on her hips. Her expressive and pretty face betrayed her intentions- she was definitely feeling a bit triumphant that a tall woman had assisted a helpless small man.


      I could have made a stink, but I decided to let it slide. “You’re good at being tall, Elaine.” I mentioned with a hint of sarcasm.


      She threw her head back and laughed as her breasts bounced.  “I suppose you’re right dear,” she said as she tousled my hair. Her long red nails scraped my scalp, and it felt good.


      As it was getting close to five, I asked Elaine if it would be ok if I clocked out for the day. She affirmed that is it was time to leave and we both went to clock out together. On our way to the work computers we passed Jodi at the front desk. She was busy checking out books for patrons.


      As we walked I took the time to admire her. She was good at what she did, charming and personable. Everyone that left her desk had expressions that they felt like their day had brightened. Just watching her made you want to smile.
 Elaine nudged me as we walked past the desk. “What ya lookin at?” The older woman said, with a flirty tone that suggested that she knew exactly what I was looking at.


      “Uh, I was just noticing how good with the patrons Jodi was.” I said, which was partly truthful.


      “Sure you were.” Elaine was not convinced.


      Jodi was a total fox- that I could not deny. Regardless, I couldn’t allow myself to be blinded by attraction right now, especially when I was attracted to a coworker. This was still my first day on the job, and I wanted to keep a professional attitude. However, to deny that I liked her would be an obvious red flag to Elaine, who was honed in on me like a hawk at the moment. I needed to throw something out that would satiate her suspicions yet make my intentions clear.


      “She is very pretty, but I can learn a lot more about how to be a good librarian by watching her, I think.”


      Elaine half bought it, raising an eyebrow as we entered the workroom. “She’s recently been proposed to anyways.” She replied in an offhand tone.

       “Who is her fiancé?”


      Elaine sat at her computer across from me. “I met him one time, and he seemed like kind of an ass. Pardon my language.”


      I punched in my work code to clock out. “That’s weird that someone as nice as Jodi would want to be with someone who was a jerk.”


      Elaine chuckled, her bosom wobbling. “Trust me, she doesn’t. She just doesn’t know that yet. Her man reminds me of my ex husband; I know the type. They’re only after one thing, and after they get that they’re done!”


      We both stood to leave. Suddenly, Shari came up to us in an aggressive manner. She stood in front of Elaine with her hands on her hips. She had a look of contempt on her face.


      “Elaine! Did you finish shelving the holds?” She pointed to a series of carts filled with “held” books.


      “I didn’t quite get to it, no.” Elaine said, feeling the heat. I felt bad for her. She had been working all day. This wasn’t right.


      Shari was pretty angry. “You need to stay more on task. Now I’m going to have to shelve them, and I don’t have time for this. What were you doing all day?” she asked expectantly.


      I couldn’t let this go on. Seeing a nice lady like Elaine get her butt chewed broke my heart. Without thinking about the consequences, I spoke.


      “She was busy helping me get used to shelving. I was asking a lot of questions and Elaine really helped me. I’m sorry, but I’m afraid I was distracting her. It’s my fault.”


      Shari narrowed her eyes at me. Elaine had a look of shock and disbelief. I was beginning to think that maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut.


       “Is that so? Well I don’t have time for this. Go home, both of you, and come back tomorrow ready to work. I’ll be watching you.” Shari looked directly at me, her eyes throwing lightning bolts. I gulped.


      She spun and stalked off, leaving the two of us standing there bewildered. Elaine grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me.


      “What did you say that for? Now she’ll just be on your case too!”


      “Uh… I… don’t know?” I stammered as Elaine ushered me out the door.


      We passed the checkout desk and walked briskly into the parking lot before she stopped me and asked me again.


      “Why did you do that?”


      “You can’t let her yell at you like that. You work really hard.” I said solemnly.


      Elaine placed a hand on her forehead and spun around in disbelief. “That’s not the point Hank! Clearly you don’t understand Shari.”


      I didn’t, so I just stood there, staring blankly. Elaine’s expression softened as she realized that I had just stuck my neck out for her. She smiled and gave me a hug, smothering me in those glorious jugs of hers.


      “You want to go get something to eat? I’ll tell you all about working here, you stupid man.” She laughed.


      I agree, and we both hopped into her large car. She drove me to a nice deli nearby, in the busy downtown part of town. We ordered and sat on the stools near the window. It was perfect for people watching.


      As we ate Elaine explained the gravity of what I’d just done. Apparently, Shari was a woman who wielded her authority without opposition. Once, Elaine had questioned her a while back, and was now bearing the brunt of Shari’s wrath. Elaine explained that whenever things didn’t go right Shari would take it out on her specifically, finding things to critique or nag about. Because the library was so short staffed, things regularly didn’t go right. But Elaine said that as long as Shari was directing her frustration at her and not anyone else, it was ok. I disagreed.


      “You can’t just go around being a martyr for everyone else Elaine.”


      Elaine sighed. “You don’t understand. I’ll retire soon, so it doesn’t bother me. But now she’s going to focus in on you. You don’t know what she can be like!”


      I just sat and chewed on my sandwich. I think I understood where this was going now.


      “You just made yourself her new punching bag Hank.”

End Notes:

Things are going to start picking up a bit more from here. Let me know your thoughts!

Chapter 5 by littlemac

     ----- Chapter 5 -----


      We talked a bit more before heading back. Elaine was wonderful company, and my selfless actions at work had greatly endeared her to me. She chided me for being foolish, but I could tell she secretly admired me for sticking up for her. Me, I was just wondering where this sudden burst of confidence had come from. Apparently, I could stick up for someone else, but when it came to myself I turned into a puddle. It was a bit perplexing.


      As we pulled into the library parking lot, the conversation turned back to Elaine. I asked her about her past, and she elaborated a bit. She had been married to a selfish piggish man who had left her after several failed pregnancies. Elaine had wanted badly to be a mother, but found it difficult to trust men again. Before long she was in her 40s, and she had lost confidence in herself. She wasn’t sure she’d even be able to reenter the dating game.


      “I’m not so sure about that. I think you could definitely do well for yourself. You’re a nice lady.” I stated truthfully.


      “Thanks dear, but I’m afraid I’m probably too old to have kids now. Besides, most men don’t like women who are taller than they are.”


      I was beginning to see the value of tall women myself. They were hot!


      “That’s not true. Lots of guys like tall ladies.”


      Elaine turned to me, reminiscing. “If I could only go back and do it again. I was only six foot when I first got hired. Now I’m a freak.”


      “How old were you when you got hired?” I was a bit intrigued.


      “28. That was several years ago.”


      “But you said you were six foot. You’re a lot taller than that now. Women don’t normally grow much past 18-20 years old.”


      “Yeah that’s what I thought too. I went in and the doctor just said it was a late growth spurt.”

       I was still interested, but I decided to leave it at that. Besides, we had been sitting in her car for several minutes. I needed to get home eventually.

      “Hmm. That’s weird. Well, Elaine, it’s been really great, but I’d better be getting home.”


      I opened the car door and stepped out, and she followed. We both walked to my car. As we got there Elaine put her huge hand on my shoulder.


      “Hank.” She said, her eyes filled with concern.


      I turned.


      “Don’t provoke Shari again. I really appreciate you doing that for me, but you need this job.”


      I laughed. “Ok Mom,” I joked.


      Elaine beamed and grasped me in a tight embrace, delighted. “Gosh, you’re so adorable!” she said as she nearly buried me in her voluptuous bosom. I felt my feet beginning to leave the ground as the woman swayed side to side. I was about to protest, but then thought better of it. Instead, I simply enjoyed feeling her warm loving breast flesh against my chest and closed my eyes. Her chest was so expansive that I felt like I could swim in it. As she held me to her breast I began to picture what she would look like without clothing, and my penis responded accordingly. Lost in her womanly cleavage, I felt all my cares and troubles melt away.


      I suddenly realized that she had been holding me off the ground for a while. I opened my eyes just as one of her hands slid across my lower back. Her long nails dragged across my sensitive skin lightly, sending tingles down my spine provoking my erection even more. To my horror, she pulled me in even closer and my now solid erection brushed against her massive leg. There was no way she couldn’t feel it. I winced, expecting her impending reaction.
 She held me there for a bit longer and then set me down on the ground. Embarrassed, I shifted into an awkward position, trying desperately to hide the monstrous bulge in my pants.


      “Well, thank you dear. I’ll let you get on home.” She winked and turned to leave. I watched her as she left, her hips swaying with each stride. I was suddenly filled with a lustful desire that I knew wouldn’t be satisfied that night.

      …….


      That night my head was swimming with the events of the day. Lying on my bed, I struggled to fall asleep. Yet thoughts of Jodi, Elaine, and Shari kept me from rest. I began wondering what it was about them that made me so attracted to them, because I had been. I couldn’t deny it any longer, those women were hot. As much as I tried to be professional, and would remain professional, their bodies secretly drove me insane. And they certainly didn’t do things that made me easily forget about them.


      I knew what it was about them that I liked so much, and I was having trouble admitting it. There was one feature that all those women had in common- they were freakishly tall. A few internet searches earlier that night had confirmed my fears. I was someone that had a thing for tall ladies. And now, with my new job, I was the luckiest man alive.


      But, I still didn’t want to confess to the world my secret. There was no way I was comfortable with that. People would think I was weird, or perverted, or worse. I thought about potentially dating someone like Jodi. What would she think if she found out, being rather tall herself? She would think I was only dating her because she was tall, which wouldn’t be the case. Alternatively, if I was dating a short woman who knew, she would think I didn’t like her because she wasn’t tall enough, which also wouldn’t be true! It was an interesting conundrum, and I decided the best course of action would be to not ever say anything.


      ……


      The next several months at work went smoothly. Eventually, I learned how to do my job well, which pleased Shari and kept her off my back. My relationship with Elaine grew, and before long we were very good friends. However, my relationship with Jodi was the most dramatic. We instantly hit it off as friends, and maybe even more than that. Before long Jodi was confiding in me some very personal things. She was smart, funny, and I greatly enjoyed being around her. I tried my best to hide my attraction to her, and it worked for several months. However, eventually Elaine saw through me, and confronted me about it. I admitted to liking Jodi that day after work. The next week I noticed that Jodi seemed much more open and even flirtatious. I knew Elaine must have had something to do with that. However, now Jodi and I were walking a fine line. We couldn’t do much more without disrespecting our jobs or her engagement. I made a regular point of cutting things off before they got too far. As great as it would be to date her, I had a job I needed to think about. And she had her fiancé. Any romantic encounter between us was doomed, and for that very reason pursuing one became even more alluring.


      However, my relationship with Shari was changing as well. As Jodi and I began to get friendlier, Shari began to get more assertive. Undoubtedly, Shari had noticed our budding attraction, and wanted to put an end to it. I began to receive tasks that kept me away from the front desk for long periods of time.


      One day Shari caught me talking with Jodi during some down time. She was not pleased, and she sent me on a job to go to the mailroom upstairs and fetch the mail.


      As I got the second floor, I realized that I hadn’t been in the mailroom since I’d been hired, and that was several months ago. In fact, the entire upper administration was alien to me. When one looked at the St. Acre library from outside, there was clearly room for many offices on the second floor. Yet I never saw the people who worked in administration. As I grabbed what I needed from the mailroom, curiosity got the better of me. I needed to explore the off limits administration area.


      I snuck down the hallway to the large steel door that would take me to the administration offices. As I tried the handle I realized it was locked. Stupidly, I had forgotten that a key card was needed to enter the door, and somehow I had missed the black blinking card slider that would have tipped me off to that little fact. Suddenly, I heard heels clacking down the hallway. Shari was coming!


      I knew I wasn’t allowed to go near administration; Shari had made that pretty clear during my orientation. In addition, it was situated in a dead end hallway, leaving me nowhere to hide. Thinking quickly, I bounded as far away from the steel door as I could before dropping to one knee. I grabbed the laces of my shoe just as Shari rounded the corner and spotted me.


      I stood as she eyed me suspiciously. I really hoped this would work, but I was beginning to have doubts.


      “Hey Shari, just tying my shoe. Here’s those letters you needed.” I quickly handed her the letters she’d asked me to grab from the mailroom before briskly jaunting off. I was attempting to make it look like I was super busy.


      “What were you doing back here? The mailroom’s over there.”


      “Had to tie my shoe.” I spurted as I rushed past her. “Now I got to go shelve holds. Too busy to talk!”


      My diversion did little to save my reputation, but the confusion it caused did allow me to make an exit. Shari simply explained that the administration offices were off limits, and that I would be in trouble if I was caught back there again. She hollered this at me while I jetted down the stairs.


      I actually went and shelved holds like I said I would. However, I didn’t see any problem with working on the ones that needed to be shelved near the front desk. As I wheeled the cart out of the workroom door I spotted Jodi helping some patrons at the desk. I pulled up alongside her and began doing my job.


      After a few minutes she was free. As she had nothing to do when there were no people that wanted to check out books, she came over and assisted me in my job.


      “Hey there.” Jodi walked up to me, her hips swaying. She looked a bit concerned, like she was lost in thought.


      “Hey Jodi. What’s up?”


      She grabbed a hold and put it away. “You’re a pretty smart guy Hank.” She said matter-of-factly.


      “Thank you.” I had a feeling this was going somewhere important.


      “I was wondering if I could ask your opinion?”


      “Shoot away friend, I’m all ears.”


      She bit her lower lip, and avoided eye contact. “Well, it’s about my engagement.”


      I paused, simply allowing her the time to formulate her thoughts.


      She sighed. “Have you ever felt rushed into things?”


      Ah, she was getting cold feet. Due to my romantic interest in her, I was not the friend to be asking what to do for that. The thought of her breaking it off with her fiancé secretly delighted me on the inside. However, I needed to put my own selfish interests aside and actually be her friend right now. She had come to me with a problem thinking that I would be some assistance. I had to give it my best shot.


      “I have felt rushed into things at times, yes. Are you feeling rushed into your engagement?” I asked, raising an eyebrow and offering her my full attention.


      “A little, yeah.” She rubbed her neck sheepishly. “It’s just that I’m suddenly not sure if this is what I really want to do.”


      She looked nervous, like the very fact that she was second guessing her engagement made her uncomfortable. I could tell that she felt guilty for being unsure about this.


      “What do you mean?”


      She sighed again, preparing to bare her feelings. “I’m afraid I may have lost heart in the whole thing. I’m not sure he’s the kind of man I want to marry, yet I know I’m not getting any younger. I’m worried that I might be settling, but I’m also worried that before long I’ll be too old. I don’t think women are supposed to second guess their marriage like this, unless something is wrong.”

      “If you’re worried about settling, there are a lot of other people that would gladly marry you. Don’t do something you might regret just because you feel you should. You’re not that old.” It was a good thing for a friend to say, but I really just wanted to tell her to leave the bum.


      “What should I do then?” She looked at me for the first time in the conversation, a deep longing gaze. Her large blue eyes pleaded with me to help her.


      “Hmm. Well, maybe you should postpone it. Things that are rushed rarely work out well. If “it’s supposed to last forever”, then why rush it?” I suggested.


      She thought about that for a second, biting her lower lip. “You’re probably right Hank. I’m glad I talked to you about this. You always have such good advice.”


      I merely watched her out of the corner of my eye. She was so beautiful. Her fiancé was a lucky guy. I had a feeling that he didn’t even realize that fact.


      “I’m glad I could help you. What are you planning on doing?” I asked, perhaps a bit more curious than I should have been.


      Her shoulders sagged. “We’re supposed to go out on a date tonight. I don’t think I can say anything just yet.”


      “But you need to say how you feel. Relationships depend on good communication. If he’s truly willing to be your partner he’ll listen, and understand. If he’s really the one, he’ll be more than willing to wait for a bit.”
     

     She smiled a cocky smile, before throwing a long arm around me. “You sure know a lot about relationships for one so small,” she joked, ruffling up my hair. “Thanks so much, Hank,” she said in a moment of seriousness, “you’ve really given me a lot to think about tonight.”

      “Glad I could help.” I was happy I was able to give her some piece of mind, but deep down I just wanted to say my piece, to let her know how I felt about her. Circumstances don’t always allow for feelings though, and this was one of those unfortunate circumstances. I sighed as she walked back to her desk.

Chapter 6 by littlemac
Author's Notes:

Long chapter, but this is where things really take off. Hope you enjoy!

      ----- Chapter 6 -----


      I finished up my shift and headed home. Later that night I was fairly hungry and not feeling too up to cooking. Fortunately, it was only about eight, so I knew that deli Elaine had brought me to would still be open. After quickly throwing on a nice shirt I jetted out the door, eager to seize the night.

 
      The evening was cool and nice, and the sun was just starting to set. It was the weekend, so the bars in St. Acre were pretty active. I wasn’t much of a drinker myself, but it was nice to see people enjoying themselves. The deli I was heading to was across the street from some popular bars, so I figured I’d get a window seat again and do some people watching.


      I popped into the deli and ordered a small sub before settling in near the window. It was crazy how many people went out to drink in St. Acre. Nearly every bar had a small group standing outside. Most were smoking and joking around with friends. I finished my sub and was ready to head back home when I spotted a woman I recognized out on the street. She looked like a disheveled mess.


      “Jodi?” I approached her. She was wearing a sexy black dress and her hair was crimped and styled. Her makeup was running down her face a bit, and she was trying to hide her tear soaked face with her arm. I could tell she had been crying and was clearly distressed.


      “Jodi?” I repeated her name. She stopped walking and leaned against the wall of the deli. “Do you need some help or anything?”


      “Oh Hank,” my coworker stumbled, “something terrible happened!”


      I could see that she was probably pretty drunk, and judging by her makeup and dress she had likely been out on the town. Whatever had happened to her must have been pretty serious. I was getting quite concerned for her.

 
      “Let’s get out of here, let me walk you home. Then you can tell me all about it.”


      “I… I need to get home, I think.”


      “Yeah you do. What happened to you Jodi?” I put my hand on the small of her back to get her walking again. She was so drunk that she was having trouble walking, so she leaned over on me. Being that I was only about the height of her chest or so, this wasn’t exactly practical. We looked rather foolish, with her long body draped over me.


      “That bastard… he… oh Hank!” She repeated, barely able to contain her seething emotions.


      We stopped at a light and I propped her up against the light pole. “Tell me what happened Jodi. You can talk to me.”


      The story came out between sobs and incoherent rants. Essentially, she had gone out to the bars with her fiancé, who had dumped her after they had both gotten rather trashed. Essentially, it seemed their relationship had deteriorated, and he had left her in the bar after a heated argument. Now she was walking home, scorned. I wasn’t able to discern why he had broken up with her. I’m not even sure she really knew.


      “Jodi, you’re doing good. Now I need you to tell me where you live.”


      She blurted out her address between sobs. I was having difficulty understanding her, but it almost seemed like it was more of a result of her emotional distress than her drinking.


      The light changed to “walk”, so I guided her across the street while she rambled. She lived more than a few blocks away, so we had a bit of a trip ahead of us. I suggested that we call a taxi, but she shot down that idea because she didn’t want anyone to see her. I explained that by walking down the street like we were she wasn’t exactly being “inconspicuous”.


      “Hank, you can walk me to my apart… ment right? You can do that right?”

      “Yeah, Jodi. I can do that for you.” I was gripping her around the waist, basically holding her up at this point.


      “Then you do that… for me.”


      We walked a few more blocks, and I eventually learned why the two had broken up.


      “He said he couldn’t marry a woman who was taller than him!” she blurted.

      “That’s rather shallow.”


      “I… I told him I’d gained some weight recently, and he said, “You’re getting too big Jodi!” Fucking prick! Am I getting too big? Am I too heavy for you?” she asked, suddenly concerned that her large body might be difficult to hold up.

      “No.” I replied, but she totally was. Not because she was heavy, but merely because she was so tall that she was cumbersome for me to support.


      “I’m over 200 now, can you believe that?” she whispered into my ear. The scent of liquor hung on her breath.


      “You’re really tall Jodi. 200 pounds seems really light for your height.”


      She sobbed slightly and stopped walking. “You’re just saying that!” The poor woman was on the verge of bursting into tears again.


      “No, I’m not. Listen Jodi, you look great. Everyone at work says you’re super nice and you’re clearly the prettiest woman at St. Acre. I think your fiancé was a fool to let you go.”


      “Really? They say that?”


      “Of course. You ARE really pretty. You could have been a model instead of a librarian.”


      She sobbed a little as her emotions subsided. Suddenly she grabbed me and pulled me into her for a suffocating embrace. I was taken completely by surprise, but that’s not to say I didn’t enjoy it.


      “THANK you Hankie!” She smothered me into her chest, her long arms surrounding my body. Taken aback, I initially struggled against her until I realized she was basically motor boating me in those luscious breasts of hers. I inhaled a good bit of her perfume in an attempt to get air, but she smooshed me deeper into her womanly bosom.


      “Ah… Jodi. We…we should keep walking.” It hurt to say, but I needed to remain professional. This was a coworker, even if we weren’t on the clock.


      “Right! Take me home Hankie,” she laughed despite her tears.


      After walking for another ten minutes or so, it became apparent that she was getting worse. Whatever alcohol she had consumed at the end of the night was hitting her system, and she was stumbling all over me. Her footwear wasn’t helping. I listened to her rant about her ex as we walked, but I kept my eyes on her feet. She was wearing black open stiletto heels with tiny little straps, which meant that they weren’t exactly stable for walking. Every once in a while her huge giantess foot would wander over to where I was treading, and I would get a heel to the foot, or ankle. It was pretty painful, and I learned to step cautiously and be mindful of her.


      Her feet really were pretty beautiful, despite their size. She had to have been at least a woman’s 14 or bigger. As we walked, I examined the contour of her feet. They were long and attractive, with lengthy toes that had large painted toenails. She had chosen a nice hot pink color for that night, and it looked really cute on her, in a girly way.


      I must have been paying too much attention to her feet, because at that moment she spiked me again. Her ankle twisted awkwardly, her frame shifted into me, and before I knew it we were lying flat on the grass next to the sidewalk. My 200 pound coworker lay partly on top of me.


      “Hey, are you ok?” I crawled out from under her.


      “Oh! I fell…” she giggled. Clearly, the alcohol was clouding her pain sensors. Her giggle grew into a full on laugh as she sat up.


      I wasn’t sure what to do.


      “I think I hurt my foot. Help me up.” She threw her arms up, and I grabbed them.


      Her bare arms were cool to the touch, and the bracelet she had on dug into my wrist as I pulled. Her long fingers wrapped around my whole arm, and she struggled to pull herself up. We were getting nowhere, and I had to lower my center of gravity to avoid falling over.


      Frustrated at our lack of progress, Jodi pulled harder on my arms, which only succeeded in toppling me over on top of her. Her little black dress suddenly filled my view, and I felt warm silky fabric on my face.


      “Ah! No good!” Jodi fell back against the grass again and wrapped her arms around me. I began to get the impression that she liked hugging me to her… breasts. Despite my best efforts I was starting to get aroused. I knew this playful flirtation needed to stop, but I really didn’t want it to. For a second I simply allowed her to cradle me on top of her. My mind quickly wandered to dark places. ‘This is kind of what missionary would be like with Jodi’ I thought. I instantly felt guilty, but it felt good at the same time. My rod began to stiffen in my pants.


      “Oh Hank, we must look really foolish right now. Could you be a dear and carry me home?” Jodi said as her tantalizing hand wandered down to the small of my back.


      I sprung up, suddenly realizing that I wasn’t sticking to my principles. This could not happen, no matter how badly I wanted to give in. Jodi was a friend, and she was drunk. There was no way I was going to take advantage of her like this, no matter how difficult she was making it for me.


      I broke out of her embrace and stood up before offering my hand to her again. She grabbed it and I tried to pull her up, but she was too heavy for me.


      “Carry me Hankie,” she pouted.


      I really didn’t want to do that. I knew flat out that I probably couldn’t lift a big 200 pound woman. Still, I didn’t really see any other way to get her home at this point. I figured I should at least try. I scooped my arms under her thighs and around the small of her back, and attempted a dead lift. As expected, I got pretty much nowhere.


      “Can’t you lift me?”


      I tried again, and I almost got her off the ground.


      “You can’t, can you?”


      “No, Jodi.” I admitted defeat. “What are we going to do? How are you going to get home?”


      “I think I’ll try standing again.” She placed her hand on my shoulder, and then heaved herself up rather easily.

      I was dumbfounded. She had been messing with me the whole time! This whole ordeal was simply a test or something!


      Jodi laughed a big hearty laugh. “You thought you could lift me? You’re way too small to lift a big lady like me Hankie!”


      I didn’t exactly appreciate being teased. Jodi sensed my irritation and tried to patch the situation up.


      “I’m happy that you tried though, that means a lot to me. You’re a good man Hank.”


      I didn’t respond.


      “Hank, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings; I’m just a little drunk. Now I feel bad. Talk to me Hank.”


      My pride was a bit wounded, but I could get over it. Especially for a good friend like Jodi. It was just a playful joke, so she really didn’t deserve the silent treatment for it. We struck up conversation again and before long we were headed for her apartment. After some time we arrived at her front steps.


      “Well here we are,” she stated with her hands on her hips.


      “I should get going.” I jerked my thumb in the direction of my apartment.


      She raised an eyebrow. “Why don’t you come inside? I’ll mix you a quick drink for your troubles.”


      I knew I shouldn’t. Too much had happened tonight already.

      “Uh, I really got to get going. I… I have work tomorrow.” I stuttered.

      “Just one drink. It’s not very late. At least keep me some company for a little while. A gentleman wouldn’t refuse a lady in my situation.”


      She was right, and it really wasn’t late, maybe a little past nine. In a half hour walk I would be home.


      As I paused to think it over, Jodi opened the door and shuffled me inside. Before I knew it I was heading up the stairs to her apartment. I suppose one drink wouldn’t kill me.


      She unlocked the door to her apartment and ushered me inside. It was a pretty nice place, with good furniture and lots of plants and paintings. Her kitchen was super clean and white, and her shades were a soft pink. It was definitely a woman’s apartment.


      “Have a seat on the couch!” she pointed to the large leather couch. “I’m going to get out of this dress.”


      I sat down and she rushed off to her bedroom. A fluffy white cat popped her head out of the kitchen and darted into the bedroom with her, the bells on her collar tinkling as she ran. I gazed out the window at the view of the town in the twilight.


      Before long Jodi emerged, wearing black boy cut shorts and a bright pink spaghetti top. Her dirty blonde hair was done up in a messy ponytail. Her makeup had been cleaned up, and she looked incredibly hot. I had never seen so much of her skin, and I suddenly realized she was braless. It was a lot to take in.


      ‘This is nothing. I’m going to simply let her mix me a drink. We’ll talk a bit, she’ll get ready to doze off, and I’ll make a gentlemanly exit. There is no way anything is going to happen!’ I closed my eyes and repeated the thought to myself, just to make sure.


      Jodi rummaged through her liquor cabinet behind me. “What’ll you have, stud?”


      “Ah…” I didn’t know the names of many drinks, so I just picked a basic one. “Captain and Coke?”


      “Good choice.” She pulled some ice out of the freezer and mixed up two cups. Stumbling slightly, she set mine down next to me and plopped onto the couch. Propping her head up on her elbow, she turned and casually asked, “Were you really mad at me earlier?”


      I took a small sip of my drink. “When we fell?”


      “Yeah. You seemed upset that I said you couldn’t lift me.”


      “You know, I was.” I admitted. I stared into my drink. It seemed strong.


      “It’s ok. So you aren’t a very big guy, so what? My ex was pretty big, and he was an asshole. You shouldn’t let it get to you. Lots of women are looking for a sweetheart like you.”


      I scoffed and laughed. “I haven’t seen them, if they are.”


      She pulled her cute bare feet up onto the cushion next to me and curled up, sipping her drink thoughtfully. “You have a lot to offer. You shouldn’t short change yourself.”


      I didn’t want to talk about it. I changed the subject. “This drink is good, but it seems very strong. I’m not a big drinker.”


      “Hmm…” she frowned, then smirked. “You must not be. I mixed it really weak.”


      “You sure?” I took another swig.


      “Don’t believe me? Try mine.” She shoved it in my face and I took a drink. Hers was a bit stronger.


      “See? Did you suspect that little old me was trying to get you good and sauced?” she smirked mischievously, her bright blue eyes twinkling.


      “No, I’m just really inexperienced. I apologize if that’s what it sounded like.”


      We talked a bit more, about work and what we thought of people. I learned that Jodi wasn’t exactly a fan of Ms. Beauchene. She seemed to think that she was too strict, and she was always getting on people’s cases where it was unnecessary. In particular Jodi mentioned how Shari made Elaine feel. I simply listened without putting much input into the conversation, sipping my drink carefully.


      Before I knew it an hour had gone by, and Jodi was putting a second drink in my hand. It went down a bit faster than the first, and we really hit it off. I liked Jodi, she was funny and charming. She seemed to like me too, and before long we were both reclined on the couch, just relaxing and enjoying each other’s company.


      The alcohol had definitely hit my system, and I was feeling its effects full on. Before long I let it slip into the conversation that I was pretty drunk.


      “Well you should spend the night then. No point in running around town drunk.” Jodi suggested.


      “I wasn’t planning on drinking tonight.”


      “That’s ok. I wasn’t planning on it either. These things happen. Sometimes… its best to just let things happen,” she moved a bit closer to me, and touched my shoulder tenderly.


      I gazed down at her long slender hand on my arm. Her fingernails were painted the same color as her toes- bright hot pink. My eyes slowly followed her arm until we made eye contact.


      Jodi looked beautiful, and I gulped nervously. As I gazed into her deep blue eyes, I suddenly felt uncomfortably warm. I knew in my drunken state my thinking was impaired, but I also kind of stopped caring. As my stomach digested the alcohol, my true thoughts began to flow freely.


      “What are you thinking about right now Hank?” Jodi asked, low and slow.


      “I was thinking ‘I am intoxicated. I should not be here.’”


      “Was that all you were thinking?”


      “No. I was also thinking that you look really great right now, but if I was smart I would leave so we can maintain a professional relationship.”


      “What would you say if I told you I don’t want a professional relationship anymore?” Her finger traced across my puny chest.


      “I would say… ah… you know, I don’t know what to say!” I confessed sheepishly. “I’m not so good at saying things, I guess.” I was feeling quite drunk.


      Jodi didn’t respond. She merely scooted closer to me. We were almost touching, and I was running out of room on the couch. Her hand moved across my chest, and then to the back of my neck. I gaped up at her beautiful face. Her pink lips pursed and her heavy eyelids closed as her face moved closer and closer. Her hand tilted my head up to accept her kiss, and our lips touched. It was magic, and I knew deep down that it was wrong. Yet I didn’t have the capacity to care.


      She kissed me more vigorously, working her lips around mine, pressing me into her. Suddenly I was on my back, and her whole frame rested on top of me, pinning me to the soft leather couch under her hot, heavy body. All 200 pounds of her came to bear on me, and her free hand began to wander as she distracted me with her kisses. She moaned heavily and gyrated a bit, adjusting her pelvis into mine. Her free hand went quickly for my jeans, which were serving to keep me pretty well contained at the moment. Jodi moved to ‘liberate’ me from my denim captor, and before I knew it my pants were around my ankles, and I was only in my skivvies.


      “Mmmm…” she moaned again. By this time my member had responded rather positively to her advances, and she moved her huge pelvis over my erect rod. I felt the warm soft flesh of her labia through her shorts as my penis jabbed into her grinding pelvis. The huge drunken woman kissed me viciously, drawing my face in before suddenly breaking our lip lock and shoving my face into her turgid breasts. Her huge hand guided my face into her cleavage, holding me there so I couldn’t escape. Because she was so tall, this position worked the best for her, and she arched her head back, thrusting her boobs outward and grinding powerfully into my penis. I knew she could feel it swell in response, and I could tell she would go for it soon. At this rate she was only going to play around with me for so long.


      She let go of my head and quickly removed her spaghetti top, revealing her bare breasts. Her breasts were easily DDs, and her nipples were puffy, large and erect. Her hand snaked its way to my neck again, and she quickly introduced me to her bare bosom. She sighed happily, as if all were suddenly right with world. To her, my head had found its rightful home, and she was satisfied.


      Her gyrations increased in intensity, and soon I was being rocked back and forth rather vigorously. You have to understand, she outweighed me by nearly 70 pounds, and she wasn’t going easy anymore. I latched onto her waist for support. I kissed and smooched her bosom, and she gasped excitedly and clutched me tight. I continued caressing her breasts, wrapping my arms around her and pulling myself in as I kissed her tender breast flesh. She absolutely loved it, and she began to grind me full on, pounding her pelvis into me. Her boobs battered my face from above, and her breathing became rapid and shallow. I began to wonder if I was going to lose control of myself, when she clutched my little body to her frame, clenching me in tight and stiffening up. Her cleavage became flushed as her breasts pressed into my face. She thrust into me one final time, and I swear I felt her pussy lips part through her shorts, split over the tip of my head.


      I continued kissing her softly, as small beads of sweat formed in her womanly cleavage. Still clutching me to her body, she suddenly readjusted, rolling to one side. Soon I was on top of the massive woman, and her breasts lay flat against her ribs.


      In the pale twilight I caught a glimpse of her face, beaming and gasping. Suddenly her front teeth bit down as her lower lip curled in, and she grasped at my shirt with both hands. I didn’t move fast enough, and she tore my shirt up and off me. I now was only wearing my boxers, and her huge hands pressed into my chest, moving me into a sitting position. The woman had a look of total lust in her blue eyes. She suddenly went for her own shorts.


      “I want to you to fuck me,” she gasped. “I just really need to be fucked right now.”


      I had a sudden spark of clarity despite the alcohol, as if my conscious suddenly factored into my decision making process again. I couldn’t do this. We had already gone way too far. Hell it was probably too late to turn back now- we were both practically naked. But we were both drunk, and coworkers, and we couldn’t do this. Not now, if ever.


      “Jodi… I…” I came to the sudden realization that words couldn’t fix this.


      “Shut it Hank. I know what you’re thinking. Stop being so responsible just this once and give me a good hard pounding.” She grabbed me by the shoulders and pleaded. I was glad I was on top. I had a feeling that if I were still on the bottom, she would simply overpower me to get what she wanted.


      “Jodi, I can’t. We’ve probably gone too far already. Listen, you’re still really distressed… and drunk. You’re only doing this to get back at your ex. We both know that. You don’t really want to do this. We both have to go to work tomorrow.”


      I don’t think any man in history has ever cock blocked himself, but somehow I managed.


      She simply just laid there, dumbfounded at what I’d just said. For a while I wasn’t sure how she was going to take it. Jodi just blinked at me in the darkness.


      “Jodi… don’t get me wrong, you’re really REALLY attractive. I hate myself for saying this, I’m throwing away the chance of a lifetime, but I just can’t. You’re hot as hell, but we don’t want it to be like this.”

      Suddenly, she smiled slightly, the guilty smile of someone who came very close to doing something they might regret. She put her arms behind her head and tilted her face to the side.


      “You really mean that?”


      “Yeah, you’re a total babe. I’m being a complete dumbass.”


      “You’re not a dumbass. I think you’re actually really smart and thoughtful. You’re probably right.”


      She shifted herself upright, and I flopped backwards onto her legs. Eventually I put my shirt and pants back on and she pulled a blanket over her breasts. When I sat back down on the couch she placed her big feet in my lap, intentionally aiming for my groin.


      She tapped my tent with her foot and giggled. “I can still feel it.”


      “Hey now, don’t make me regret this more than I already do.”


      “Boop. Boop. Boop.” She bopped it with her foot a few more times, playing around. “Give me a massage, my ankle hurts.”


      “Your… feet?” I pointed at them.


      “Yeah, since you’re not going to be a stud and go all the way. I have to get some kind of satisfaction around here,” she winked. I had a feeling she was going to enjoy teasing me about this.


      I wasn’t well practiced in the art of massage, but I figured I should make an attempt at least. I turned inward to face her, and she place one massive foot in my lap. She wiggled her toes in anticipation.


      “This had better be good.”


      I grabbed her thick sole with both hands, working my thumbs into the wrinkles of her skin. Her foot was soft and warm, and its size was pretty incredible. Jodi was sprawled out on the couch, under the blanket. She yawned and stretched out, taking the full length of the couch. As she stretched her foot shoved me back to the far side and pressed solidly into my stomach, her heel grinding into my crotch. Reflexively, my groin responded to her rough handling as I massaged between her monstrous toes.


      Jodi snaked one of her arms under the covers as she watched me work her foot over, making herself very comfortable. She eyed my work from across the couch, and every once in a while she would press her sole into my crotch, or move it up and down. It was always just enough to keep me stimulated. When I gripped her big toe, she spoke.


      “Kiss it.”


      What? No way! I couldn’t do that.


      She must have seen me recoil, because she suddenly shoved her toe near my mouth.


      “Now,” she ordered in a firm, but cute girly voice.


      “ok…” I pecked the nail on her big toe.


      “You call that a kiss?” She shoved her foot in my face, splaying her toes, enjoying the satisfaction that she got from watching me squirm. Her other foot suddenly pressed into my crotch, her toes resting on my shaft.


      I grabbed her foot and tried to remove it from my face, but she was too strong.


      “Kiss it!”


      Finally, I submitted to her requests. I kissed her toes, one at a time, until she was satisfied. After I was done she switched feet, and I had to kiss that one as well. When I was completely finished I noticed her one hand was still underneath the covers. I could see a slight repetitive movement through the blanket near her crotch, and she arched her head back and moaned. Her feet kicked out into my face, and I got a face full of womanly sole as she ejaculated under the covers.


      “Did you just…?” I trailed off as I came to realization that she had been fingering herself the entire time. I was pretty drunk, and I doubted what I was even seeing.


      She didn’t respond. Wracked with ecstasy, she merely exhaled.


      “Wow.” I was pretty impressed at how easily she got off. In my drunken stupor, I wondered why. Stupidly, I thought maybe it would be a good idea to ask.


      “Jodi, you just… you just did that. I… do you like me?”


      She scoffed, raising her eyebrow, “uh… yeah. I thought that was pretty obvious.”


      I realized maybe I had said something dumb. Perhaps it would be best if I were to make an exit.


      “I like you too. You’re fun to be around. I’m glad I was able to please you tonight,” I stood up, “I’m going to leave now. You have a good night.”


      As I turned to leave, I felt a strong hand grasp my wrist and pull me back.

 
      “No. You’re drunk. Stay here with me.” Jodi pulled me back to the couch.


      “I need to go.” I protested weakly.


      “Too late. You’re stuck now.” She grabbed me with her other hand and easily pulled me back down onto the couch. Like a wrestler, she maneuvered my scrawny body around until she was on the outside part of the couch, and I was pinned between her and the backrest. I had nowhere to go. She held both of my wrists together in one hand, pinned behind my back. With her free arm she pulled me in tight and kissed me. All around me I could feel the heat of her body pressing into me. It was an awesome feeling.
     

      “Jodi… we can’t do this,” I whispered into her neck, “we’re drunk and we’re coworkers.”
     

      She stroked my head, pushing my hair to one side. “I don’t care, I want you. You’re spending the night here, and we’ll talk about it in the morning.”
     

      She continued to stroke my head gently, in a soothing way. Safe in her embrace, my eyelids became heavy. I knew I couldn’t get away even if I wanted to, and now I didn’t even want to. My guard finally lowered, I allowed myself to drift off to sleep in her arms.

 

Chapter 7 by littlemac

      ----- Chapter 7 -----


      Sometime through the night Jodi shifted herself to be more on top of me, which I didn’t mind. She was probably having trouble fitting on the couch with me also on it. At this point she was sleeping half on top of me, and one of her breasts rested right under my chin. My face was pressed into her neck, which I kissed gently when she moved.


      More sober now, I couldn’t believe my luck. I knew the things Jodi had said the other night weren’t just the alcohol speaking. She had been into me for some time, and I just hadn’t realized the extent. Now she was officially single, free of that shallow fiancé of hers. I suddenly felt very nervous and warm.


      Jodi was everything I’d want in a woman and more. She was older and probably more experienced. I wasn’t sure I’d be able to deliver everything she’d need to make the relationship work. As we both slept on the couch, I began to feel my heart rate increase with anxiety. My chronic lack of confidence was rearing its ugly head again.


      Jodi felt me squirming under her. She moaned as she woke slightly.

      “Hhmm…” She pushed me further into the back of the couch, grappled me into her, and took more of the couch. I was left with nowhere to go.


      “You relax now,” she murmured before kissing me on the forehead. “Cuddle with me.”


      Cautiously, I wrapped on arm around her lower waist, feeling the bare skin of her back. It was smooth and soothing, and it felt great. I knew her butt was just below my hand, within grasp. I repressed the urge to sneak a feel, remembering that I wanted to do this right.


      Jodi shifted again, pulling me under her a bit so that she was nearly on top of me. I felt her long slender fingers grasp my hand and push it south. My fingers, guided by her hand, touched the waistband of her shorts, then slid slowly under the fabric. I grasped the firm smooth round mass of womanly flesh contained under those tiny shorts and pressed her into me.


      Above me, I heard her exhale in satisfaction. Her 6’ 4” body was so long that when our pelvises touched my head was buried in her chest. Some guys may have been put off by that, but I thought it was incredibly hot.

      We slept like that until morning, with her on top of me and my hand on her ass. It was glorious, and I had never felt such warm positive feelings before. My heart wanted to explode, fuzzy warmth wracked my body, and my mind buzzed with affection and adoration for this woman. It was a good feeling.


      ……


      I work again with a tingling feeling on my chest. Jodi was awake, leaning to one side and tracing her finger across my upper body. She had been watching me sleep as bright light poured in through the drapes. Her face was lit up in golden sepia, and her contented smile widened as I stirred.


      “Hey stud. Good morning,” she whispered sweetly.


      My head reminded me of what I’d drank the night before as pain flooded my brain. I could tell it wasn’t a terrible hangover.


      “Good morning Jodi,” I replied.


      “How are you feeling?”


      “Not awesome. I’ll be better later though.”


      “You said last night that you had work.”

      I did. What time was it!?


      Jodi held me down before I could squirm away. “It’s ok, you have time still.”


      I breathed a sigh of relief as Jodi kept eye contact with me.


      “You aren’t feeling good. I don’t work today. You should call in, and spend the day with me.” She pursed her lips expectantly, pleading with me to spend time with her.


      I was completely capable of going to work in my condition. I knew it wouldn’t be as fun as spending the day with Jodi though. I hadn’t ever called in yet, and I’d been working for more than a few months. This would be worth it, just this one time.


      “Ok, I’ll get the phone.”


      Jodi squealed in delight and sat up excitedly. “I’ll make you something to eat!”


      “Why thank you. Thank you for allowing me to spend the night here too. You were right, I probably shouldn’t have been running around town.”


      I headed to her phone and called in, leaving a message on Shari’s answering machine. St. Acre Public Library was just going to have to deal with it today.


      Jodi had her back to me in the kitchen. She was frying up some eggs over the stovetop, and I could hear them popping and sizzling. She was so unbelievably sexy. Her disheveled dirty blonde hair was done up in a messy bun, and her pink spaghetti top hugged her frame. Her long legs and perfect ass filled her black shorts, slightly stretching the fabric. I couldn’t believe that I had the willpower to turn something like that down last night.


      I walked into her kitchen and heard the coffeepot going. I leaned up against the counter and simply watched her, in all her grace and beauty. To an outsider, the moment would appear harmless and probably even cutesy. A young woman was making breakfast while an appreciative man looked on, awestruck by her beauty. I knew better. In my mind I was picturing bending that glorious ass over the counter, dropping my pants to the floor, and…


      “Breakfast is ready!” Jodi produced a plate of eggs and some toast, snapping me out of my horribly uncivilized daydream. As I sat down to eat I realized that it really wasn’t like me to think like that. Jodi was provoking something primal in me that I rarely let out. I didn’t know I could be so dirty and uncouth.


      I thanked her for the breakfast, and we ate and sipped our coffee. Our conversation started awkwardly, as we both skirted around the events of last night. Finally, after some time, Jodi decided to address it directly.


      “So… how do you feel about last night?” she asked awkwardly, looking down.


      She was nervous, which I thought was strange. Jodi never got nervous. That was my territory- I was the one who got nervous! I suddenly welled up with confidence. I needed to fix this, to set it right.


      “It was really fun. I had a good time… with you.”


      “You did? I thought I came on a little strong. I’m not really like that.”


      “Jodi, you were drunk and distressed. I don’t think what you did was out of line. Besides, your ex left you, you’re single and you can do what you want.”


      Embarrassed, she smiled softly. “Still, I really pushed you and made you uncomfortable. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that.”


      Damn, this woman was cute. I needed to think of the right thing to say. “I wasn’t too uncomfortable. I just wanted to be sure that it was really you speaking, and not the alcohol. In hindsight it was you, so now I’m kicking myself for missing my chance.” I laughed. “I mean, how dumb am I?”


      Jodi suddenly leaned forward, grasped me and gave me a big kiss. After a long embrace she broke off and said, “You’ll get more chances.”

     Today was going to be an awesome day.

End Notes:

I should have another chapter up again tomorrow. Let me know how you think it's going, and thanks to all who have reviewed so far.

Chapter 8 by littlemac

      ----- Chapter 8 -----


      After breakfast we decided to go to the mall for a date. I did the dishes while Jodi cleaned up and took a shower. She threw some makeup on quick as I washed up, and before long we were out the door. I realized Jodi had put on some sexy brown eye shadow, and she was wearing tight blue jean capris, sandals, and a bright yellow shirt. In her ears she had very attractive hoop earrings, and her hair was thrown back in a sporty looking ponytail. She was gorgeous, even in casual clothes. Secretly, I was pleased that she had worn sandals, as they would offer me ample opportunities to glance at her sexy feet all day.


      We walked out to her car. It was a large Chevy Caprice, an absolute boat. As we got in I noticed the seats were pushed way back.

      “Wow, this is a pretty big car.” I laughed.


      Jodi winked at me as she backed out. “Big girls need big cars.”


      We stopped at my apartment on the way, so I could grab a change of clothes. Without thinking, I invited Jodi inside. As we walked up the stairs I remembered my college apartment was a piece of shit, especially compared with Jodi’s. It was probably in total disarray, due to my messy roommates. Jodi was going to think I was a slob, which wasn’t true. As we got to the door, I panicked.


      “Uh… I’ll just be in and out,” I sputtered, my back to the door.


      Jodi could tell something was up. Her eyebrow raised in suspicion. “Are you afraid to show me your apartment?”


      “It’s really messy. I hate it here, it’s impossible to keep clean.” I confessed sheepishly.


      Jodi chuckled and shook her head. “I’ve seen messy apartments before Hankie. It’s ok.”


      We entered the disheveled mess that was my apartment. Jodi put her hands on her hips and examined the surroundings.


      “This is pretty typical actually,” she admitted, “but you deserve a better place.”


      I nodded in agreement.


      Towering over me, she ushered me on. “Go, go! Run along and change your clothes now, we’ve got to get to the mall!”


      I rushed over to my closet and scoured it, looking for some appropriate clothes. I found some dark blue jeans and my favorite Led Zeppelin shirt. I grabbed a nice belt and threw the whole ensemble on, and Jodi and I were out the door.


      It was a beautiful summer day. The sun shone brilliantly in the sky, highlighting the fresh green leaves that had just sprouted on the trees. We cruised along in Jodi’s car with the windows down and just took in the day.


      At the mall we had all sorts of fun. We spent a good deal of time in the bookstore, commenting on new releases and our favorite authors and series. I found that we had a lot of the same interests, which was outstanding. After the bookstore we explored a few more shops, then found ourselves in a gaming/electronic store.


      I grabbed the controller for a display console. It was showing a fighting game that had recently came out. Jodi spotted me and grabbed the controller for player two.


      I was surprised. “You play video games?”


      She concentrated on choosing her character. “Yeah, I had some younger brothers growing up. Prepare to lose, butt munch.”


      “Oh it’s on. You want to make this interesting?” I challenged.


      “Sure. Loser has to do everything the winner says for a day.”


      “Sounds fine by me.” There was no way she would beat me, not at video games.


      I got my game face on, and picked a character that looked like a hulking beast with green skin. Jodi’s character was a karate woman with thick legs for kicking. The fight commenced, and soon we were both mashing buttons like fiends. Actually, I was mashing buttons. Jodi was calmly countering me.


      I got utterly trounced. Jodi’s character jumped for joy on screen, claiming victory in a cutesy girly voice. I felt my face flush red with embarrassment at being so thoroughly beaten.


      Jodi wasn’t content to leave me be. I jumped as I felt a sudden pinch on my ass.


      “Well, it looks like you’re the loser Hankie. Gotta do what I say now!” she taunted. She thought for a second before issuing her first decree.


      “I got it! You have to be my boyfriend for the day,” she said, beaming at the idea.


      I agreed to her request. Honestly at that moment I wanted to be her boyfriend for good, but I felt that this would be a good first step towards that.


      We went and got ice cream, and Jodi teased me the whole time. She made me do silly things, like make embarrassing faces or buy her an ice cream cone. It was all fun, and I actually enjoyed it a bit. It was nice to have her take charge, to say what she wanted. She certainly didn’t mind emasculating me a bit, and I didn’t mind treating her like a queen.


      After ice cream she put her hand in my back pocket and cupped my cheek. Unused to this much attention, I squirmed at her touch.

      “Hey now. I get to do what I want, remember.” Jodi protested as she pinched me again. “It’s so cute, I can’t help myself.” I had never heard any woman refer to my derrière as “cute.” I smiled at the compliment.


      So we walked around the mall, looking like a couple. Before long we came across some clothes racks, and Jodi was distracted by the new summer fashions. Grabbing some cute pants, she held them up to her waist.


      “Boyfriend! Do you think these would look good on me?” she asked, displaying them for me.


      They were pretty cute. “Yeah, I think so.”


      Jodi examined the size, and was dismayed. “They’re too small. They probably would have fit me in high school though. Close,” she murmured before digging for a larger size.


      “You’ve grown since high school?” I asked, suddenly curious, “women don’t normally do that.”


      “I had a late growth spurt.” Jodi continued hunting for pants.


      Late growth spurt. Elaine had said that she had one too. Something was up.

      “When did you have it?” I asked innocently.


      Jodi thought for a second. “Sometime after I started working at the library, I suppose. The doctor said it wasn’t unusual.”


      Two women had experienced mysterious “growth spurts” after being hired at a library filled with tall women. My suspicions rose, but I decided I would keep this secret from Jodi until I could do more investigating on my own. Something was not quite right about St. Acre. Regardless, whatever it was could wait for the moment. I had a “girlfriend” to attend to.


      Jodi eventually found and bought some pants that fit her. She went to a dressing room and tried them on before displaying them to me. I loved viewing her long sexy body, but I understood that finding clothes to fit her frame was pretty difficult. She apologized for spending part of our date doing boring clothes shopping, but I understood.


      “Besides,” I admitted, “it’s not like I don’t enjoy watching you try on sexy clothes.”


      The rest of the day went fantastic. Jodi and I left the mall and went to the beach. It was still too cold to go swimming, but the view was fantastic. After parking her car I suggested we should just walk and talk. Jodi liked that idea, and we spent the next several hours just talking. I discovered that Jodi and I had more things in common. As two people, we were actually really compatible. Around her, I felt extremely comfortable and at ease. As we walked I stared down at the ground, not because of my lack of confidence but because I could watch her feet. She had taken off her sandals a long time ago and was walking barefoot. I couldn’t believe how alluring and beautiful her feet were.


      Jodi eventually took notice. “You’ve been looking down this whole time,” she said as she stopped, her hands on her hips. “What are you thinking about?”


      I couldn’t tell her the truth; she’d think I had a foot fetish. Actually, I had come to the conclusion that I probably did.


      “Nothing. Just enjoying the walk.”


      She narrowed her unconvinced eyes at me before taking a step closer. “I don’t believe you. Remember, you still have to do as I say. Now tell the truth- what were you looking at this whole time?”


      I began to sweat. There was no way I could say, game rules or not. I realized that we were definitely alone on this beach.


      Jodi stepped closer again, until we were almost touching. She placed her hands on my shoulders. “Take your shoes off Hank,” she said softly.


      I sat down cross legged in the sand to pull my shoes off, and she sat next to me. Her long legs surrounded my small curled form, and her toes wiggled in the cool beach breeze. I pitched my shoes and socks to the side.


      Jodi grasped me and turned me around so I was sitting in her lap, facing outwards toward her feet. I could see her massive bare feet next to mine, dwarfing them severely. Her shoulders rolled inward as she leaned against my back, her mouth next to my ear.


      “Now, what were you looking at little Hank?” she whispered seductively.

      I gulped as I started to feel an erection coming on. The sight of her big feet next to mine, her pink nails shining in the sunlight, the feel of her massive body draped over mine… it was all too much.


      Her feet moved to touch mine, and the difference in size became pretty apparent. Her feet were at least 3-4 inches longer than my own.


      “I think you were looking at my feet. I think you like my feet Hank. Is that true?”


      I was too embarrassed to admit it. That didn’t stop Jodi from finding an answer. Her hands rested on my knees, then suddenly followed my legs up to my groin, where she cupped my erection in both hands. I couldn’t believe she was being so assertive!


      “Hmm. Why’s this here?” she asked with a fake girly naiveté. “Is there anything you want to explain to your big girlfriend?”


      I needed to say something at this point. “Uh… I… do… like your feet?” I was so unsure of myself that it came out as almost a question.


      “You like my feet?” Jodi asked, seeking clarification in her naïve schoolgirl voice. She squeezed my package a bit, forcing me to run out of room in my pants.


      “Yeah,” I finally admitted, “I really do. Your feet are gorgeous.” It felt like a weight was lifted off my chest.


      “What do you like about them?”


      “Well,” I thought as I stared at them, “they’re sexy and graceful. You have nice pink nails and toes. I was thinking about the other night, when you let me massage them. They’re just so big and alluring, they really drive me crazy.”

      “I can tell.” She gave my junk another squeeze. “Tell you what little Hankie. Since you’ve been so good about telling me the truth, I’ll let you rub them tonight. As a treat. You should really tell your girlfriend the truth more often.”


      She stood up and centered herself in front of me. I gazed up at her tall, beautiful form standing over me. At that moment she was like my personal goddess. Her personality and body were perfect, and I really felt like she knew me and understood me. I was still afraid to use the word love, because we’d been moving so fast, but at that moment I think I truly loved her.


      She extended a long arm out to me, the cute pink nails on her fingers filling my view. I accepted her hand, and she pulled me up easily. I collected my shoes and we walked back to her car and drove back to her apartment.

Chapter 9 by littlemac
Author's Notes:

Thank you so much to all who have reviewed so far. Your comments definitely inspire me to write more, and motivate me to produce higher quality work.

      ----- Chapter 9 -----


      Jodi exhilarated and excited me. That night at her apartment we continued conversing. Together we made dinner and had a great time. After dinner we relaxed on her couch, recalling the day’s events.


      “In a few hours you aren’t going to be my slave anymore.” Jodi declared, with a hint of sadness.


      “Yeah, we’re both going to head back to work tomorrow.”


      We both knew going to work after this was going to be a lot more difficult, and uncomfortable. We both grew quiet at the thought of having to go back to being just coworkers.


      “Well, I’ve still got some time with you as my boyfriend. We’ve already had several breakthroughs today. I think it’s time I rewarded you for your effort.”


      She quickly spun on the couch and planted her big feet in my lap. “Rub away!” she pointed cheerfully, grinning in anticipation.


      I grabbed one foot and began running my thumbs up and down, from her heel to the balls of her feet. Her toes curled in delight and she gave a soft sigh of satisfaction. I was beginning to think I was getting the hang of this foot massage stuff. Jodi leaned back in bliss, allowing me to work her feet for several minutes before speaking.


      “Hank, can I be straight with you?” she said, with a sudden significance. I nodded, concentrating on her foot partly because I wasn’t sure how this was going to go. Her words held weight, and I wasn’t sure if she was going to say we should be together or that we couldn’t see each other anymore. It could be either, but I knew which one I wanted it to be.


      “Honestly, today has been fantastic. I’ve… I’ve never felt this close to someone before. I mean, we were really good friends when I was engaged, and I felt guilty the whole time. I felt as if I should have been with you all along.”


      “I know this pretend dating thing has been really fun, but I do know that you’re a very responsible, serious man when it comes to your job. I don’t want to feel like I’m forcing you into making a choice you don’t want to. I did that last night, when we were drinking, and I’m sorry.”


      “Hank, you’ve done a lot for me, and you’re an excellent friend. I couldn’t ask for a better man to be at my side. We have so much in common, and you’re so interesting and genuine. I know you’re not the type of man who would only be interested in a woman for her looks, and that’s a great thing. Honestly Hank, you’re just a really awesome guy. Any woman would be lucky to have you…”


      She trailed off after that, looking downward. I could tell she was a bit embarrassed of herself. She had really put herself out there. For a second, I didn’t respond, I merely kept rubbing her foot. But I knew what I wanted to do.

      I gently placed her angelic foot down on the armrest of the couch and began slowly crawling over to her. Her eyes got wide, wider than I’d ever seen them. Her sexy mouth puckered a bit, and she took in a deep breath of surprise. I stared into her deep blue eyes, gazing into her heart. I wanted to make myself perfectly clear, to leave no doubt in her mind.


      “You can have me. You want me? Take me-” I said with conviction. I meant it. I closed my eyes and gave her the longest kiss we’d had yet. When it was over, I spoke again, in a whisper.


      “-because I want you.”


      Her face welled with joy, and she grasped me to her chest in a hug. Her grip on my body was intense.


      “I want you!” she squealed. “I have for a long time. Oh, thank you Hank! I promise I’ll be the best girlfriend ever!”


      As she held me close she stroked my hair. I felt a hand grasp my cheeks, and my new girlfriend suddenly sat up and rotated over on the couch. Cradling me like a baby, she hoisted me up and started carrying me. It took her a bit of effort, but I was impressed that she could do it.


      “Wow, you’re pretty strong,” I commented, a little unsure of what was going on.


      Jodi bumped open the door to her room with her hip. She carried me over to her bed and gently set me down. Standing at the foot of the bed in the dim moonlight, she told me to take off my clothes. Her face and body language conveyed one thing- Jodi was the alpha female.


      I undid my belt and was loosening my pants when she grabbed the legs and easily slipped them off. My woman shimmied her way out of her own pants, revealing her light pink thong underneath. She didn’t have time to wait for shirts as she suddenly leapt upon me.


      I struggled a bit, but she grabbed both of my wrists and with her bulk she managed to pin me down. Her long womanly legs easily wrapped around mine. As I tried to escape, she taunted me.


      “I like that shirt you have. Seeing as how I’m bigger and stronger than you I’m going to just take it. It’s mine now.”


      She slowly peeled my Led Zeppelin shirt above my head, revealing my chest. Her huge hand ran across my pecs and stomach, feeling everything, examining my body. She took in a breath with a sense of satisfaction and anticipation.


      “I like this too. Since you can’t stop me, THIS is mine.” On the word “this” she grabbed my package in one hand, her fingers wrapping around it and gripping it possessively. Her touch was firm but not painful, and shocks of pleasure shot up my body. I began to feel my nether regions flush with heat. My rod began creeping slowly, expanding up against her palm. Her hand let go of my bulge and tore my boxers off, exposing my manly parts. She eyed my penis like a pirate would eye her treasure.


      “What are you going to do to me?” I asked playfully. Jodi didn’t respond, she merely positioned herself so that she was on top of me. It freed her hands up, and she tore off her own yellow shirt. Her light pink bra rubbed against my chest as she kissed my neck, and I grabbed the difficult clasps in the back. With considerable effort, I managed to free them, but not without harboring a newfound hatred for bra straps. Jodi thought my struggles were amusing, to say the least.


      Sitting on top of me with only her thong on, she sat up and exposed her bare breast, cupping her boobs in each hands and gently rubbing her areolas. Those glorious nipples of hers hardened as her pink nailed fingers pinched and tugged at them gingerly. My woman smiled down at me. I’m sure she could tell I was enjoying her little show as my member dug into her warm inner thigh.


      Slowly she came forward, customarily planting my face in her bosom. She wormed her way out of her thong, tossing it across the room. It was exhilarating to have a naked woman lay on top of me for the first time. In complete bliss, I grabbed her supple ass in one hand and cupped the side of her boob in the other.


      I felt the tender tip of my penis brush against something hairy, like wool. Jodi gasped and slowly slid me into her, the wet tightness of her pussy surrounding my turgid penis. I could feel the muscular contractions of her sheath as she massaged her way down my shaft, slowly sampling every inch as she engulfed me. Above me, Jodi let out a long sigh of satisfaction and played her fingers through my hair.


      She held herself in that position for a few seconds, enjoying the gratifying experience of being penetrated. Slowly and deliberately, she lowered herself into me to pin me under her as she began to work over my rod, which stiffened reflexively. She allowed her movements to take her close to the tip of my member, then slowly sliding all the way back down. The tip of my penis stabbed into the rough recesses of her pussy, rubbing against the top of her vaginal walls and giving both of us incredible amounts of pleasure.


      I still couldn’t believe this was happening, it was almost surreal. Jodi’s body was all over me. She didn’t allow me much in the way of movement, but it didn’t matter because she had totally taken the reins. All I needed to do was lie back and struggle to not lose control of myself as the goddess of my dreams worked me over.


      Her breast flesh started bumping me in the face slightly as she gyrated more forcefully, increasing her pace and intensity. I felt a tingling sensation building in the muscles at the base of my penis, deep within me. I tilted my head back, allowing myself to take in air and control my breathing as Jodi ravaged me. By this point she was gasping and struggling to maintain control herself. I knew I just needed to hang on a bit longer, but the tingling inside me was growing. With each gyration, the inner folds of her pussy rubbed against my member and sent more sensations down to the growing pool of pressure inside of me that struggled to be released.


      I couldn’t do it anymore; as a woman Jodi was too irresistible. The way she forcefully took me left me little choice, and her sexy body had pummeled me into submission by this point. As I lost it, I could feel the base of my shaft stiffening repeatedly in a rhythmic fashion, starting small at first and then growing in intensity. The higher functions of my mind shut off as my more primal instincts took over. Jodi let out a womanly gasp and clutched me tight, impaling herself on my active rod, which began to pump my load into her vast crevices. Like a bass drum keeping a beat, my cock flexed and relaxed repetitively to forcefully squirt every last ounce into this lovely woman’s body. I could feel thick meaty muscle wringing my penis as her pussy strangled out my man juices. Then suddenly there was no more, and Jodi stopped humping.


      Gasping and heaving, Jodi rolled over on her bed, pulling me on top of her. My head rested on her bountiful breasts, and she ran her fingers through my hair, calmly stroking me. I still couldn’t quite comprehend what had just happened. All I knew was that it was good.


      ……


      We spent the night in her bed, tangled up in each other’s arms. The next morning Jodi asked if I wanted to stay at her place permanently, and I accepted. During breakfast I probed her a bit, trying to see what she had thought of last night.


      “This will be great. If I move in we’ll be able to mess around whenever we want.” I said as I set her breakfast down and sat beside her.


      “That’s sort of what I was thinking. I would like that,” she eyed me in a seductive way.  “You better be ready tonight, that’s all I have to say.”


      Jodi’s sudden sexual assertiveness turned me on like nothing else. There is something about a woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to seize it. And since I wasn’t the most confident or experienced guy around, I appreciated her directness.


      She eyed me all throughout breakfast. Her makeup was perfect, her hair was styled, and she had her work clothes on. We were supposed to be getting ready for work, but she was sending me crazy vibes that got my testosterone going. Before I knew it I had her bent over the table, her dress up and my pants around my waist.


      “Faster!” she ordered as I pounded her vigorously. There were no romantic overtones this time- this was pure sex, fast and dirty. I remounted her gorgeous ass and thrust rapidly, attempting to fuck the shit out of this mountain of a woman. I grabbed her wide hips to give me some more leverage and readjusted her work dress so it didn’t interfere with my carnal penetrations.

 
      In a few minutes we were done, and I collapsed over onto her massive butt, which was still thrust into the air. Breathing deeply to recover, I couldn’t believe we had just had a quickie in her kitchen before work. It was so dirty, but it felt so gratifying. I didn’t regret it, until I spotted the clock.


      “We’re going to be late!” I smacked Jodi’s ass to snap her out of her sex induced lull and hopped off of her.


      We burst out the door in an almost comical fashion, and sped off in her car. As she drove we readjusted our clothes and hair. Jodi touched up her makeup a bit at a stoplight. It was exhilarating and rambunctious, but we made a vow to not let this be a regular thing.


      As we pulled into the work parking lot, we realized that we were only a few minutes late. Jodi gave me a quick kiss before jetting off to the front desk, and I headed to the back work room.


      As I walked through the door I was met by Shari, who had a look of annoyance and disapproval on her face. She towered over me as I clocked in, as if she was ready to pounce on me. After I punched in I turned to face her, ready for my punishment. She looked so huge when she was angry, like she had grown, and her facial expression left me feeling a bit afraid.


      But instead of chewing me out she simply said, “You’re late. Don’t make a habit of it,” before turning and walking away. I breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that I had escaped any sort of real punishment.


      Boy, was I wrong about that.

Chapter 10 by littlemac
Author's Notes:

Sorry for getting this one out a bit late.

      ----- Chapter 10 -----


       For the next month or so, working was as much of a pain as living with Jodi was awesome. Essentially, my days would start with a shift at work, where Shari made a point to make me miserable. After work Jodi and I would relax, go on dates, or just fuck like rabbits. It was glorious.


      Everyone at work took notice to how Shari would treat me, especially Elaine, who had more contact with me than Jodi. Shari made a point of keeping Jodi and I separate, which I could understand from a management perspective. It wasn’t that she tried to keep us apart though. Whenever we talked on break or in passing Shari would interrupt or otherwise end the conversation. It got a bit frustrating having Shari breathing down my neck at work all the time.


      And that wasn’t the half of it. Shari Beauchene had a way of making me feel degraded. The way she talked and acted around me left me feeling worthless, and honestly a little objectified.  The best way I can describe it is a weird sort of “reverse feminism”, where I was made to do menial bitch tasks for her all day while she made comments about my physical figure, small stature, or general lack of a spine or intelligence. She made a point of trying to run my self esteem into the ground. And her lack of personal space continued, as she roughly touched me on an almost constant basis.


      Jodi was not particularly appreciative of the way I was being treated, but because Shari was not only my boss but hers as well, she was really unable to do or say anything about it. Because she cared about me, she begged me to stand up for myself, but I just couldn’t do it. Jodi and I had our first argument, which really wasn’t much of an argument. She was concerned that I had no backbone, and I passively diffused the conversation and redirected it by stating that I would rather put up with Shari and get paid than confront her and get fired.


      Despite all this, my relationship with my girlfriend grew dramatically. I loved everything about her, her flaws and her better qualities. Her strengths complemented me well, giving me a degree of confidence that I hadn’t previously had. Likewise, I was able to provide her emotional support and a consistently steady ear. Jodi felt like she could confide anything to me, and she did. I could tell I was an odd sort of “rock” for her, a force that helped her iron out her problems and emotions.


      Our sexual exploits were healthy as well. Jodi teemed with confidence and power, and it showed in the bedroom. There were plenty of times where she would carry me or throw me into her bed, wrestle me down and have her way with me. That was the way that she liked it, and I was happy to oblige her. Sometimes I liked to struggle a bit, to give her a challenge. She enjoyed conquering me, and I knew that in actuality I didn’t stand a chance against her. Some guys might have been put off by a woman who was stronger than they were, but I loved it. I was pretty used to everyone being stronger than me anyways.


      We had a fairly physical encounter one night that left us both in amazement. After we finished Jodi playfully threw on my favorite Zep t-shirt and carried me into the living room. As she made us both a bowl of ice cream and plopped down next to me I decided to ask her why she liked to wrangle me so much.


      “You had me pinned down pretty good there,” I commented. Jodi merely laughed in response, spooning some ice cream into her mouth as she replayed the night in her mind with a smile on her face.


      “Mhmm.”


      I eyed her mischievously. “You like to do that quite a bit, I’ve noticed.”


      She seemed to figure out that I was getting somewhere, but she wasn’t ready to start talking just yet.


      “Yep.”


      I shrugged, “Just… seems a little odd, I guess. Most women like to have their men take control, but you seem to be the opposite. I’m always being held down or tied up or wrestled by you… you know?”


      Jodi raised an eyebrow at my comment. “You have a problem with that?” she challenged.


      Seeing confrontation, I aborted my questioning and stared into my bowl. “No.”


      “Good. Because I noticed some things too,” she gazed down at me from above with a look of confidence and superiority. She had finished her ice cream and set the bowl aside.


      “Yeah?”


      “Yeah.”


      “Like what?”


      She paused to stretch her back a bit, that smug smile still on her face. “Well, most men like women that are smaller than they are, but not you. You seem to like big tall women, and you certainly don’t complain whenever one grabs you like this!” She reached across the couch and pulled my head into her breasts, smothering me.


      I struggled to not spill my ice cream bowl, which Jodi pulled out of my hands and set on the coffee table before wrapping her legs around my waist in a scissor hold.


      Caught in a breast smother and a rib crunching scissor had left me pretty helpless. Jodi toyed with me for a bit before bullying an answer out of me.


      “Do you like me Hankie? Do you like big women? Admit it, you helpless punk!”


      I would have answered, but her breasts muffled my words. It just sort of came out like, “Mmrrrmph!”


      “I think you do. I think you love it when I do this to you!”


      “Mmph!!!”


      “To answer your question from before Hankie, I suppose I do like wrestling you. I like my man helpless, unable to stop me. Just like you are now,” she teased in a girly voice.


      I had pretty much given up. My response was to lay there.


      “So you like big women who are in control, and I like being a big woman in control. Glad we got this out of the way.” She released her crushing hold on my face, allowing me to breathe a bit. Affectionately, she kissed me on my forehead and rested my head gently to her chest. Her soft pillow-like boobs, covered by my t-shirt, provided a great resting place for me to catch my breath.


      She fed me the rest of my ice cream while I was draped over her before announcing she was getting ready for bed. I watched her lovingly as she stood to head to the bathroom. She was totally right. I loved the fact that she was bigger than me. It excited me, and seeing her stand to her full height brought me a slight sexual stir. I was glad to hear her admit that she had a bit of a fetish as well, which made me at ease with my own. It was just another aspect of life where Jodi and I complemented each other.


      I watched as she started brushing her teeth. She was big, for a woman. Hell, she was big for a person. My Zep shirt was tight, like a belly shirt on her. She had her back turned to me, and her form filled the doorframe completely.

      Wait.


      Her frame filled the doorframe. My shirt looked cartoonishly small on her. Something wasn’t right about that. The shirt was big on me, but that was how I liked it. When I had first given it to her it hadn’t been nearly as tight. This was disconcerting.


      I got up and hugged her from behind, feeling the girth of her torso. It definitely felt different. I simply held her until she finished brushing her teeth.

      When she was done she turned around. “Why, hello there,” she said as she raised an eyebrow, curious as to why I was suddenly giving her so much attention.


      “Jodi, do you feel different?”


      “Not really.”


      I couldn’t keep this from her. “You look different, you feel different.”


      “What are you getting at?” She could tell I wasn’t playing around, and was concerned as well.


      “You’re well… I think you’re taller. Like, you’re growing again.”

End Notes:

The steady growth begins. It took me awhile, but this is ultimately a growth story.

Chapter 11 by littlemac

      ----- Chapter 11 -----


      Jodi couldn’t believe what I was saying. She turned and examined herself in the mirror.


      “No way. I can’t be growing.”


      “You seem taller.”


      As she continued to check herself out I ran and got the tape measure and scale. A quick measurement at the doorframe proved she was 6’6”- two inches taller than when we’d met.


      Jodi was convinced it was a mistake, but I assured her it was only her disbelief talking. I produced the scale and she weighed herself.


      “215,” she murmured, “I’ve gained 15 pounds since we started dating.”


      I didn’t know what to say, so I just held her. This was unbelievable. I just wanted my girlfriend to be ok.


      “I… this can’t be happening. How am I growing? I’m 34!” The panic in her voice was growing.


      “Come sit on the couch.” I said as I guided her to the living room where she sat down in shock. My woman was distressed, and there was nothing I could do. All I wanted was to fix this for her, but there wasn’t anything anyone could do or say about it. All I could do was listen and try to offer support.


      “Now that I think about it, all my clothes have been getting tight. My shoes are starting to not fit again. I was just thinking maybe they were shrinking in the wash or I was retaining water or something. This is terrible! I’m going to have to buy a whole new wardrobe!”


      I knew it was pretty hard for her to find clothes that fit at her size, and now it was only going to be more difficult.


      She clasped the sides of her head in shock and realization, “What if I’m not done! What if I keep growing, Hank!” She turned to me, her eyes wide with fear.


      “You’ll stop, I’m sure of it. We’ll see a doctor tomorrow, I’m sure this is explainable.” I was grasping at straws. Being that I wasn’t a medical professional, I had no idea what was going on.


      “Oh Hank!” She grasped me and buried her face in my chest, distressed. My hulking girlfriend wrapped her arms around me and squeezed. Fuck she was big!


      “It’s ok Jodi. We’ll get this all worked out, I promise.” I ran my fingers through her thick dirty blonde hair, trying my best to comfort her.


      She was breathing heavily, like she was trying to fight back tears. After a few moments she seemed to get a hold of herself. She sat up and wiped her eyes.


      “You know, you’re probably right. I’m sure I’ll stop. We’ll see the doctor.”


      “Yeah, I’ll go with you.” I nodded in agreement.


      “A few extra inches never killed anyone…” Her voice trailed off, as she was lost in thought.


      “You’ll be ok Jodi! There are a good number of women out there who are taller than you are, and they deal with it just fine.”


      My supportive words fell on deaf ears. Jodi turned to me with a sly grin.

      I locked eyes with her for a moment, trying to discern what she was thinking about. I had a feeling that it was dirty.


      “Well… this isn’t all bad.” Jodi said to herself, so softly that it was almost a whisper.


      “J-Jodi?” she wasn’t acting like herself. I was beginning to get a bit worried. My woman had a primal look in her eyes that was a bit disconcerting. I felt like a piece of meat in front of a cougar.


      “Come here.”


      I scooted next to her on the couch, and she grasped me and kissed me hard before carrying me off to the bedroom like a cavewoman. I was in for a rough night.


      ……


      The next day we went to the doctor. On the way we discussed the possibility that Jodi may be having another latent growth spurt, and how that would affect our lives. Essentially, we came to the conclusion the only real negative was that Jodi was going to need to get some new clothes, which she didn’t see as a negative anyway because she loved clothes shopping.


      Surprisingly, by this point I was actually more concerned than Jodi was. And when I say more concerned, I mean that I was the only one still concerned. Jodi was on Cloud 9, enjoying the fact that she was growing taller. She knew full well that it secretly turned both of us on. As far as she was concerned, she could afford a few more inches over me. I simply allowed her to enjoy herself while she could, because I was afraid that she might have some serious medical condition. The thought terrified me.


      The visit to the doctor provided very little in the way of answers, but it did put my mind at ease. The doctor said it was simply a case of a super rare growth spurt, brought on by her pituitary gland reactivating later in life. Genetically, it was a possible occurrence, but actual cases happening this late in life were extremely rare. Regardless, it was no cause of concern, and the doctor assured us that Jodi’s growth would stop soon. I couldn’t help but notice that Jodi seemed a bit disappointed when she heard that part. I was just glad to know that she was ok.


      The next couple of weeks went by rather normally. At work, I was tormented by Shari and at home I was ravished by Jodi. In between this I spent some time talking to my friend Elaine, who was convinced Jodi and I were perfect for each other. I told her to hold her horses for a bit, because I wasn’t ready to settle down just yet. In reality, I wasn’t sure I could even continue working at St. Acre with Shari acting the way she was. If Shari were to find out that Jodi and I were dating, much less married, I was sure she could legally do something to get me transferred or fired. At this point I couldn’t afford that.


      I could tell Shari knew something was up, which partly explained why she went out of her way to keep Jodi and I separate. However, the director always took it too far. As more time went on at work, the more and more I discovered I was working with Shari all day. She had gradually arranged things so that my daily tasks coincided with hers. Sometimes this meant we worked side by side on the same job, but mostly it meant I ran around doing menial tasks for her while she ordered me about. As shy as I was, I never confronted her about it. Just in one day alone, I fetched her coffee seventeen times. Who drinks 17 cups of coffee in a day? I was definitely getting sick of being her slave, but there wasn’t anything I could do about it. And Shari Beauchene knew it.


      I made a point of not telling Jodi the extent of my frustration. I didn’t need to burden her with problems that couldn’t be solved. Additionally, Jodi knew that Shari was very “hands on” when it came to working with me, so I wasn’t hiding anything. She didn’t need to know that Shari had been touching me more frequently. Honestly, I had noticed that Jodi had a streak of possessiveness in her, just a hint of jealousy. And Jodi could be confrontational. For the sake of her job, I didn’t want to provoke that, so I decided there was truly no use in telling her.


      And on another note, Jodi was delighted with her sudden growth. I could tell it made her feel powerful and sexy, and I won’t deny that she looked the part. My desire for her burned, but I would never say how I felt. I was afraid she might think I only loved her for her height, which wasn’t true. She wasn’t an object- she was a person, and moreover she was my girlfriend. I respected her greatly.


      After three weeks we weighed and measured her again, discovering that her growth hadn’t stopped. She was now 6’7” and 230 pounds, which meant she was more than a foot taller than me and at least 100 pounds heavier. To her, this was an accomplishment she could lord over me every chance she got. She never hesitated to bring up that she had 100 pounds on me, and used it in conversation to get her way. It was incredibly sexy, but I was wondering when she would stop growing, for the sake of her health.


      So a good month passed after that doctor’s visit before anything of any consequence happened. At work one day Elaine and I were sorting returns, when Shari walked by, a cup of coffee in her hand. I didn’t see her, as I was stooped over picking up a stack of books.


      Shari walked up beside me and grabbed the back of my neck, rather forcefully. She shoved the coffee cup into my hands.


      “Fill this. You haven’t been doing that,” she ordered in her deadpan tone.

      Glowering at my mistreatment, I accepted the cup, which looked comically small in her giant hands. Her fingers wrapped all the way around the cup to touch her thumb on the other side. I noticed she had beautiful hands, with freshly polished red nails. Shari always painted her nails a classic red.


      Apparently I wasn’t moving fast enough.


      “Go!” Shari swatted me on the butt. I stumbled a bit before trotting off to the coffee pot, shocked. I felt a bit violated by her touch. It was the first time she had touched me there, and I wasn’t sure if that counted as harassment or not. I was pretty sure it did.


      Yeah, it definitely did. What was I going to do about it? What could I do? I could try to go over Shari’s head and report it to administration. But administration was basically non-existent; the entire time I’d worked at St. Acre I’d never seen someone who worked up in those offices, and besides, I didn’t have a key card anyways.


      I began to feel my situation was a bit hopeless. I decided not to say anything.


      With my head down, sullen and defeated, I returned a full coffee cup to Shari, who was berating Elaine. As I handed it to her Ms. Beauchene snatched the cup out of my hands and shot me an angry glance before marching off through towards the front desk.


      I turned and watched her as she walked through the doorframe. She was a terrifyingly large woman. Her massive body filled the doorframe, and her head nearly grazed the top. Shari had really changed since I’d been hired. She was regularly angry and frustrated, and her wardrobe had gone from professional to semi casual. Today she was wearing a simple T-shirt, blue jeans, and flats. In a moment of empathy, I thought perhaps the pressure of her job was stressing her out.


      I tried my best to picture what she was like when I first met her. She had been standing in that same doorframe, smiling down at me with her hand extended. She was wearing a suit and heels, and her demeanor had been cold…wait.


      She had been standing in that same doorframe.


      She was wearing heels. Her head nearly touched the top.


      Now she was in the exact same spot, wearing flats.


      And her head nearly touched the top.


     Elaine watched me with concern as the color visibly drained from my face.

End Notes:

Oooh cliffhanger!

Chapter 12 by littlemac

      ----- Chapter 12 -----


       “Hank, dear, are you ok?” Elaine grabbed me which kept me from fainting. Her strong arms took me in and propped me up against her sturdy body. I was grateful for her quick save, for my head was reeling. Elaine sat me down so I could collect myself, and she held a hand up to my forehead to check my temperature.


      The sight of her canyon-like cleavage right in front of my face certainly helped me regain control of myself. Elaine’s warm palm rested on my forehead for a good while, offering me a prolonged view of those luscious boobs, which bobbed and hung heavily from her chest. I allowed myself to get lost in those boobs for a second before I came around.


      “Elaine! I have something I need to tell you!” I grabbed her hand and led her to a secluded part of the library. She listened carefully, unsure of what I could possibly be telling her.


      “Does Shari look different to you?” I whispered with urgency.


      “Not really. She’s been wearing more casual clothes I suppose.”


      “Elaine, she’s taller than she used to be. That doorframe is well over seven feet tall, and her head is almost hitting it. She’s in flats. She always used to wear heels!”


      “Oh.” Elaine faded back in sudden realization of what I was getting at.


      “She’s growing! She has to be!”


      Elaine bit her lower lip as I continued.


      “That’s not all. I don’t know if you noticed, but Jodi’s grown too! She’s three inches taller than when I met her! Something’s going on here!” I was on to something, and I knew it.


      “Uh… Hank, dear…” Elaine tried her best to interject, but I was too busy rambling.


      “…one mysterious growth spurt, ok, but not two!”


      Elaine grabbed me by the shoulders to get my attention. “Hank… look down at my feet.”


      I did as I was told. Elaine was wearing flat sandals… and she was as tall as she normally was with 3 inch heels. It was too much for me, and at that moment my mind skipped. The last thing I remembered was Elaine’s basketball sized bust rushing for my face.


      ……


      My eyes fluttered open. I could see Elaine’s face gazing down on me, like a loving mother. She was holding me, and I was in some room I’d seen before but only briefly. Caught in her warm embrace, I felt safe and secure.


      “Where am I?” I asked meekly.


      “You’re in the wellness room. You fainted dear.” Elaine said plainly as she dabbed my forehead with a cool wet rag.


      “You carried me up here? How long have I been out?”


      “Not long.” Her face was beautiful, like some kind of valkyrie. I rubbed my eyes to clear the fuzziness in my vision, but it didn’t work. Elaine was sitting in the wellness room on the couch that was provided, holding my whole body in her arms. My small frame was pushing her bountiful bust against her torso, and she was partly overflowing into my lap. I realized my head had been resting on her left breast like a pillow. As I weakly fidgeted I felt something poking me in my shoulder that could only have been Elaine’s rock hard nipple. I decided to ignore that fact for the moment.


      “Elaine, you grew?”


      “Yeah, I have been. A lot of my clothes have been getting tight,” she confessed in a low soothing voice.


      “Did you go to the doctor?”


      “He said it was a late growth spurt.”


      “Elaine, you realize this is crazy right?”


      She nodded, not truly listening, and merely cradled me. It was almost like she didn’t want to put me down. Her hazel eyes glanced down on my helpless body with a nurturing glow, and she stroked my hair with her long red nails. It felt awesome.


      “Shhh…” she whispered, cradling me like a sick child. “Just get some rest now, dear.”


      My eyelids were rather heavy, and the blood still hadn’t quite returned to my head. There wasn’t anything I could do about these growing women right now. Maybe just resting a bit wasn’t such a terrible idea.


      Elaine’s powerful arms readjusted me as I began to drift off again, her huge hand stroking me in a calming, rhythmic fashion. The warmth of her body flooded over me, and her hand pressed against my cheek, tenderly pushing my face in towards her breast. Exhausted, my mind simply allowed itself to shut down as I felt a marble sized lump poking me in the cheek…


      ……


      I could feel my body being shook. A familiar scent wafted through my nose. I opened my eyes slowly, and through my foggy vision I saw Jodi. Her face was wrought with concern.


      “Hey.” Her whole hand was spread across my chest. “I’m going to take you home Hank.”


      Jodi helped me as I sat up. “I’m ok, I think.” I did an internal diagnostics check. “Yeah I’m ok.”


      My loving girlfriend drove me to our apartment. As she drove we discussed what I’d found out. Jodi explained that everyone now knew about the mysterious growth, and Shari had notified some medical officials already. They were going to come into work tomorrow and interview us and run some tests. Jodi seemed pretty convinced that the whole thing was just a giant coincidental occurrence, but I wasn’t buying it. When I tried explaining my suspicions, she merely shrugged.


      The next day at work the medical officials stopped by. Their behavior did little to sate my suspicions, but the ladies were otherwise satisfied. The officials did some preliminary questioning, ran some basic tests, and took a few samples. I just got a terrible vibe that it was all a cover up, like they were simply going through the motions of a checkup. In fact, many of the “officials” looked more like CIA or Secret Service type guys than doctors. I had a bad feeling about the whole thing, but there was little I could do about it.


      Eventually, the excitement of being investigated simmered down and everyone simply returned to their normal lives. Surprisingly, the women were rather apathetic about gaining a few extra inches, and a small number of them were even ecstatic. Jodi was one of the women who seemed to positively enjoy the fact that she was growing. Every couple days she’d have me weigh and measure her glorious body. If she’d gained anything she’d beam, grapple me into the bedroom, and I would get screwed silly all night. So you could say I reaped some benefit from all this as well.


      After a few weeks Jodi had grown significantly. My girlfriend had transformed from a very typical tall woman to a small giantess. When she hit seven foot she weighed just over 280 pounds. One night in our apartment I tried to explain that her constant growth was far from normal, but she didn’t want to hear any of it.


      “Jodi, being seven feet tall is pretty ridiculous. All you ladies need to be examined by the medical community,” I pleaded.


      Jodi nonchalantly rummaged through her cupboards, humming quietly to herself. The cupboards that I had to stretch to reach were eye level for her.


      “None of your old clothes fit. You have to duck through doorframes. When is this going to stop?”


      My woman merely patted my head as she walked by with a box of cereal in her hands. “Oh, Hankie, you worry too much.”


      “Jodi, I’m really concerned.” Her aloofness was frustrating.


      The amazonian woman stretched herself out on her leather couch, which creaked under the pressure of her weighty body. Her beautiful bare feet hung clear off the edge, propped up by the puny armrest.


      “Hank, what’s been done is done.” She opened the box of cereal and playfully popped some into her mouth. “Besides, we’ve already seen some doctors.”


      I rolled my eyes. “Pft! Yeah, those guys count. The guys Shari called in. Where is Shari now?” Shari had recently left for a vacation and was due to be back in a week. At work I had been making a point of stating that she was abandoning her coworkers when they really needed her to take charge and do something. No one had paid me any heed.


      “She’s on vacation Hank, you know that. I think she deserves it. She’s been really stressing lately.” Jodi munched her cereal thoughtfully. If I wasn’t upset I would have found it ridiculously cute.


      “Jodi, please, just listen to me. Go to another doctor. Get a second opinion. What if this doesn’t stop?”


       My girlfriend merely continued munching, lost in the thought of “what if this doesn’t stop.” After a long pause she responded.


      “Hank,” she finally said with a bit of sternness. “Stop worrying.”


      Before I could protest, she wiggled her giant feet in my face. “Why don’t you give me a massage?” she suggested. “It’ll make you feel better.”


      She knew full well that giving her a massage was not going to make me feel better. However, I had become rather compliant with her requests as of late. I placed my hands on one of her broad soles and got to work. I wasn’t getting anywhere with this conversation anyways.


      “Mmm. My feet are SO sore lately Hank. All this growing I’ve been doing…” she teased, winking at me. I merely continued with my job, frowning. I wanted her to know I was still upset with her.


       She batted the side of my face with her free foot. “Hey, turn that frown upside down Mr. Frumpy. Not everyone gets to enjoy the privilege of rubbing these beautiful feet!”


      “Massive clodhoppers, you mean.” I couldn’t stay mad, but Jodi didn’t need to know that.


      “You better watch what you say around me from now on Hank. You’re liable to get hurt pissing me off,” she mocked.


      I stuck my tongue out.


      “Oh that’s it mister.” She threw down the now empty box of cereal. “You’re done now!”


      Having successfully provoked the titaness’s ire, I now saw the error of my ways. I didn’t get too far before I felt her strong hands gripping the back of my neck. Another hand clenched my ass, and I was lifted high into the air. My face nearly brushed the ceiling as Jodi play-slammed me down into the couch.


      Laughing, she pounced on me and began to tickle my ribs with her big fingers. I squirmed uncomfortably, trying my best not to burst out.


      “Stop! stopstopstop!” I begged as she tickled me. I felt like I might pee myself.


      “Say the magic words.” My girlfriend giggled as she jabbed me some more.

      “I give!”


      “Not those ones.” Jodi’s sweet sing song voice tormented me from above. I didn’t know what she wanted. All I knew was that I needed her to quit tickling me.


      “Oh… stop it! What? Gah!”


      “You have to say, ‘Jodi, I love you and I want you sex me up right now.’” she smiled, thinking that her little demand was awfully clever. She even quit tickling me to allow me time to say what she wanted. I used that time to catch my breath a bit.


      “Never! You’re too big!” I squirmed defiantly, just to spite her. I was going nowhere.


      “Wrong answer little man.” She jabbed me again, poking into my sides. “What do you say to your goddess like girlfriend?”

      “mhm… No!” I playfully resisted. She wasn’t going to get me without a little fight.


      She sighed. “Fine. You wanted it this way.”


      She pulled her plain T-shirt off and exposed her heavenly bosom. The tight sweatpants she had on came off just as easily. Then my naked woman proceeded to go after me.


      I struggled, determined not to let her take me, but she was far too strong. She stripped me down in an embarrassingly quick time, exposing my puny and pale body.


      “Now you’re going to get it,” she stated matter-of-factly.


      She cupped my junk in her massive palm, pumping my shaft with her fingers. I didn’t need much coaxing before I was stiff. When she was satisfied with her work, she stood and turned around to me, her huge curvaceous ass looming in my face. With considerable force, she lowered herself down on my harpoon-like prick. Her vast cunt clenched and ground my cock as she ran her fingers through her hair. I grabbed her expansive cheeks and held on for dear life.


      Now, I’m guessing you’ve never been reverse cowgirled by a hulking 280 pound woman before, especially when she wants it “rough”. Let’s just say it was an experience.


      A few minutes of humping left my body battered and beaten. Jodi, who was enjoying herself, continued to vigorously slam me with her ass. Her soft cheeks pressed into my face as her bulk pumped up and down my shaft. I was trying to hang on, but it was difficult when she was being so violent. Any time I thought I had a handhold I would be shaken loose by her forceful gyrations. I tried pleading with my girlfriend, begging her to go easy, but she simply moaned in ecstasy, getting off on my helplessness. We both climaxed shortly after.
 I could feel my poor penis throbbing, raw from being beaten like a piece of meat. Still in the confines of Jodi’s muff, my shaft began to weakly soften, utterly defeated. Big female fingers cupped my balls and jiggled them.


      “All done?” Jodi asked sweetly, turning back to look at me. It was like she had completely forgotten about the mistreatment and punishment she’d just doled out. My body was like a limp rag.


      She stood, towering above me like a dominatrix. When she saw my punished body her face softened.


      “I didn’t hurt you did I?” she asked genuinely.


      I nodded no, even though she had got close. Jodi scooped me up in her arms and carried me off to bed. It was getting very easy for her to do this, and I noticed that Jodi was carrying me around much more than before.


      Exhausted, I immediately curled up when she plopped me into bed. Jodi lovingly caressed my frail form a bit before snuggling in herself. Her strong arms wrapped around me, her thick warm leg rested over my hips. I could feel her boobs pressing into my shoulders, and her heartbeat throbbed near my ears. I knew Jodi had been simply playing before, and now I felt safe and secure in her embrace. It was a wonderful thing.

End Notes:

Enjoy!

Chapter 13 by littlemac

     ----- Chapter 13 -----


      Things at work changed dramatically. The women who worked at St. Acre were growing freakishly tall. Full timers like Elaine and Jodi seemed to be gaining the most height. Regular part time aides and subs weren’t growing quite as much, if at all. It was very peculiar, but I knew it was an important clue to the mystery. The more time a woman spent at the library, the more height she accrued.


      Shari was still on vacation, and was scheduled to come back in a few days. Elaine was now in charge, and the atmosphere around work was a lot more relaxed and open. People were more open to talking and being friendly, and there was no drop in productivity. I took advantage of the time Shari was away to investigate.


      I reexamined the upper administration door. There were no clues, and the steel bulwark of the door could not be penetrated without a key card. A day or two of scavenging around the workroom also failed to turn up any leads. The only place I had left to check was Shari’s office, but it was locked. I was beginning to get a frustrated at my situation.


      As luck would have it, later that day I was approached by Elaine, who needed me to do a special task.


      “Hey Hank, could you be a dear and get something for me?” she asked, her womanly boobs swaying.


      I dropped what I was doing and turned to face her. “Yeah, what did you need Elaine?”


      Elaine had grown just as much as Jodi had. The extra mass on her frame had meant that her incredible bust had increased as well. At nearly seven foot she was having difficulty finding proper work clothes. At the moment she was wearing a super tight T-shirt, and her breasts struggled to be freed against the weak fabric. Her shirt was stretched so much that part of her stomach was peeking out, making it look almost like a belly shirt. Her hair was back in a cute ponytail, and she was wearing shorts and sandals. I had never seen Elaine dressed so casually.


      She dug around in her pocket before producing her keys.


      “Here, take this key and open Shari’s office.  There should be a red folder in her desk drawer, be sure to grab it for me.” Elaine jingled them in front of me, her big fingers pinching the key.


      “Sure thing Elaine, I’ll have it right away.” I took the keys from her.


      Elaine tousled my hair. “Thanks sweetie.”


      Now was my chance to scope out that office. I made a point of making a low profile on the way to the door. When I got the end of the hallway I ensured that no one would see me enter Ms. Beauchene’s office. That would buy me a good amount of time to do some real spying and espionage.


      Satisfied that I was undetected, I slipped the key into the lock and quickly darted into the room. I shut it quietly behind me, and a small bit of mischievous excitement pooled in my stomach. I was not allowed in here, and now I’d gained entry like some kind of spy. As I began to shuffle through her desk, I couldn’t help but think of the Mission Impossible theme.


      I found the folder I actually needed to get right away, but a quick once over in the office revealed nothing. I wasn’t convinced of any innocence however. I just needed more time.


      I was pulling open drawers when I heard the lock on the door jiggle. The door opened before I could react, and my heart jumped into my chest. I had been caught.


      I turned, and what I witnessed next caused my mind to seize up. Shari Beauchene ducked through the seven foot doorframe of her office and emerged on the other side, obviously displeased. Clearly, during her vacation she had shot up about a foot.


      The woman was huge. It wasn’t even really correct to call her a mere “woman” anymore, she was more like a juggernaut, a giantess. She shut the door behind her, effectively shielding us from the other employees in the workroom. I was going to get it now. I gulped in anxious anticipation. I wanted nothing more than to be gone from that room.


      Shari was wearing a tight white T-shirt and mens sweatpants that were so small they looked like capris. I estimated her new height to be at least eight and half feet tall. I was sure it was a world record.


      As I examined her body, I noticed that the rest of her proportions had filled out accordingly. Her womanly hips had increased with her girth, spreading over two feet wide. Her massive jugs hung from her chest, heavy and unsupported by a bra. It was likely she was having extreme difficulty finding clothes that fit her voluptuously gigantic body.


      I shrunk away in fear as she approached me, her intimidating hulking mass moving extremely close before she spoke.


      “What are you doing in here,” she stated, calm and composed. It was unnerving as hell.


      I couldn’t muster an answer. Her icy demeanor sent chills down my spine, despite the fact that she was so close I could feel her body warmth. Compared to her, I barely came up past her stomach. If I were to stare straight ahead I would be eye level with her belly button.


      Shari sensed that I was so afraid that I couldn’t speak.


      “You were snooping around in my office. I could fire you for this.”


      I gulped and nodded.


      “That’s not going to happen though Hank, you want to know why?”

      She paused, totally in control of the situation, a sly look on her face. Words were still a jumbled mess to me, there was no way I could form a coherent sentence with this much anxiety and adrenaline pumping through me.


      “I’ll tell you why. Let me outline the situation here. I also know that you are dating a coworker, Jodi Pearson I believe. Now, in all actuality I should fire both of you, just for that. But I’m a compassionate woman Hank. I wouldn’t want to do that you, and besides, I need both of you here, working.”


      “So you and I won’t say anything about this, on one condition.”


      She waited for me to regain control, and in a minute I was able to clear my mind and respond.


      “W-w-what’s th-that?” my voice squeaked. I didn’t think I wanted to hear this.


      Her huge hand cupped my head, gently stroking me. “As you can well see, I’ve been doing a lot of growing. This makes a woman very uncomfortable. I need someone to make me… less uncomfortable.”


      The amount of terror she projected was awe inspiring. She turned and walked over to her desk, expanded the adjustments on her seat and sat down. Behind the desk I heard her flip off her shoes.


      “Sit down Hank, let’s have a little discussion.” I did as I was told, pulling a chair up to her desk.


      Suddenly she lifted her bare white feet onto the desk, planting them right in front of me. So big… They were as long as my femur, six inches wide, with smooth soles and red painted toenails. They smelled oddly of lilac, and Shari leaned back in her chair as she spoke, wiggling her toes in the fresh air.


      “Here’s what I’m going to propose to you Hank. You rub my feet, and won’t fire you or your girlfriend. I’m going to ask you to do other little tasks around here for me as well. You’re going to be in charge of making sure my stress level stays low.”


      She was blackmailing me! And she’d done a damn good job. I could quit, but I couldn’t get Jodi fired. A foot massage would be a small price to pay, but it destroyed my dignity. I couldn’t believe this was happening. What would Jodi want me to do? I couldn’t make up my mind. All I knew was I needed to protect her, to keep her safe from this vile woman.


      I took some time to narrow down my options, to consider all possibilities. Shari merely waited patiently. She knew I needed to cave in to her, to give in to her demands. I was trapped, and the only way to save Jodi’s career was to basically agree to be a slave.


      I reached out my hand, carefully and apprehensively. I knew as soon as I touched those massive feet I would be sold into slavery, a tool for Shari’s use. It was what she wanted, how she’d planned it. If she wasn’t so physically large, or so high on the chain of command this would have been different. Everything had worked in her favor to take advantage of me, and she had decided that it would be ok to violate me.


      My hand fell upon her humongous toes, and she smiled wickedly. She had done it.


      “Good boy Hank. I knew you’d come around,” she leaned back triumphantly, enjoying my gentle touch.


      I grabbed her right sole with both hands, slowly working my thumbs in between the balls of her foot. A strange mix of humiliation, guilt, and erotic sensation washed over me. I way, I knew deep down I had wanted to touch those beautiful feet, to work my hands over the velvety contours of her foot, to wrap my puny fingers around that big toe, to compare it’s shear mass to any part of myself and wonder what would happen if that foot were to step on me. The giantess Shari probably weighed around 600 pounds. As I rubbed and caressed her heel I felt a erotic tingling in the stem of my penis, and in no time I’d popped the most guilty boner I’d ever had.


      I thought of Jodi. What would she say? By massaging Shari’s feet I almost felt like I was cheating on her. But it wasn’t like I had a real choice in the matter. I felt like crying, I didn’t want to disappoint my wonderful girlfriend. I loved her, and because of that there was no way I was going to let her know about this. If it just never got out, Jodi would never know.


       I moved to the left sole as humility washed over me, flooding my emotions. I felt a single hot tear roll down my face, and I rubbed it away quickly with my sleeve. Shari had her eyes closed; enjoying the treatment she was receiving. I couldn’t give her the satisfaction of knowing the torment she was causing me, the emotional instability that I was now struggling with. Even I had more guts than that.


       I continued to massage for a good 15 minutes, listening to Shari’s directions carefully. She guided me as she went, teaching me what she liked and didn’t like. She liked to have her toes touched, for me to work my puny fingers in between her massive toes, which she playfully gnashed and wiggled in delight. My suffering was delicious to her.


      When I was done, she commented on how good it was, patting me on the head like a dog. She towered above me, her frame dominating my view. I was emotionally broken by this point, sullen and defeated. She sent me back into the workroom, and threatened to fire me if I told anyone about what had just happened.


      I sighed and went back to work, lethargic and unmotivated. It was going to be a long day.

Chapter 14 by littlemac
Author's Notes:

Sorry it's taken me so long to get this one out, I've just been super busy lately. Thank you all for reviewing!

      ----- Chapter 14 -----


      The next week was hell. Shari repeatedly had me doing bitch tasks for her, making it pretty well known that she dominated me. To top it off, she grew a few more inches, adding to her physical stature and her physiological edge over me. Everyone at work had noticed that Shari was growing at an increased rate, and the terror and intimidation she spread around the workplace kept everyone down. No one wanted to screw up, lest they face the wrath of the giantess Shari.
     

     Jodi, still growing, could tell instantly that something was wrong with me. I tried my best to hide it, but she read me like a book. Regardless, I didn’t crack and she eventually let it go. Elaine knew something was up as well, but I simply averted her questions by saying Shari’s growth was scaring me.


      Overall, work was transforming into a nightmare. All the women I worked with now towered significantly above me, stepping around me without a care. Their attitudes were changing as well. Word got out that Jodi and I were seeing each other, which made things difficult. Additionally, I began to notice that I was having less say in conversations, like my opinion didn’t matter anymore. Only Jodi and Elaine seemed to care what I had to say. Yet, as much as my female coworkers ignored me in conversation, their eyes couldn’t seem to stay off of me. Regularly, I would spot two women I worked with eyeing me and whispering to each other. I just knew they had to be talking about how short I looked next to them, or gossiping about how scandalous it was that I was dating Jodi. I felt tiny and insignificant, and my self esteem plummeted.

       Jodi did her best to mend my hurt ego, to build me up. She was so wonderful to be with, completely supportive and protective. Several times at work she would see my female coworkers observing me, eyeing my figure, and she would walk up to me and place her huge hand on my shoulder and guide me away, shooting the women a dirty look. I began to feel a bit of possessiveness from her, which normally might have been a bit of a turn off. However, in this situation and in my current state I didn’t mind at all. I wanted to be Jodi’s, and only hers. The reality was dramatically different, however.


      In reality Shari Beauchene owned me, and she was regularly making it a known fact to me. By the end of the week, she had decided that she needed to take the next step.


 ……


      One day near closing time Shari called me into her office. As I entered she told me to shut the door behind me. She was sitting at her desk, her long legs crossed in front of her. She had on very tight teal jogging pants and a fleece jacket. When I sat in the empty chair next to her, her icy eyes narrowed into slits.


      “I didn’t say you could sit. In fact, go and grab my running shoes in the corner.” She pointed to a gigantic pair of sneakers that had a set of rolled up of socks in them.


      I quickly grabbed her socks and shoes and brought them to her, without saying anything.


      “Come around to my side of the desk.”


      I did. I could see she was still wearing her new open toed work heels. I didn’t like where this was going.


      “Kneel, and take my shoes off and put those on.” My beautiful boss crossed her arms behind her head and extended one gigantic foot up to me.


      Even I had more dignity than this. “I’m not doing this!” I exclaimed.


      Shari paused, thoughtfully chewing over my little protest. “Oh?”


      “This is ridiculous.”


      “You want to see ridiculous? Look at that shoe size.” She pointed to her running shoe.


      I could see it. It was woman’s 20. That was Big, capital “B” Big.


      Shari continued, quite assertively, “I had to custom order those. A woman’s size 20 means MY foot is well OVER a foot. That’s length Hank, and in case you haven’t quite figured this out yet, I’m about to shove that size 20 up your little ass. I’ve had a very hard day. Now quit trying my patience and do as you’re told.”


      This woman was so threatening on so many levels, that I felt like I was out of options. Awestruck at her directness, my only response was to simply comply with her demands. I kneeled and began undoing the strap on her heel. Above me, my amazonian boss smiled with satisfaction.


      “That’s more like it Hank. I knew you’d figure it out.”


      I uncovered her bare womanly foot, which was longer than my forearm and hand combined. Shari spread her toes as she was freed, and her polished red nails squirmed in front of my face. I was feeling that strange mixture of humiliation and arousal at seeing her feet again. I grabbed one giant sock, and slid it over her sexy foot.


      “Mmmm…” Ms. Beauchene slid both hands over her thick leg, enjoying my torment.


      I quickly put her massive sized sneaker on and laced her up before repeating the process with the other foot.


      When I finished she stood to her full height. “Good job Hank.” She patted me on the head, her whole hand engulfing my cranium. Her nails dug into my scalp as she massaged my head.


      “Now I’m going to go for a run. You’re going to come with me.”


      What? I was supposed to be done in a half hour! This wasn’t even related to my job in any way. This was personal!


      Before I could raise another protest, she shoved a towel and a water bottle in my hands. “Carry that, assistant.” Then she shoved me out the door of her office and eventually led me outside.


      As we entered the cool night air, she let go of me and began stretching. I simply watched her with a frown on my face. I couldn’t believe how huge she had become lately. She was nearing nine feet tall, and womanly mass covered her frame. The shear thickness of her bulbous ass and bulky thighs was astounding. I realized at that moment that this woman probably weighed over 700 pounds, easily. And at my height, I was well under her bust line. These thoughts ran through my head, frightening me. As I watched her stretch I unconsciously began to admire her form, even though I hated her at that moment. As a female specimen of beauty, Shari was irresistibly attractive. As a person, she was understandably loathsome.


      She noticed me watching, smiled, and finished up. Rearing herself to her full height she took a step closer to me and forcefully grabbed me by the shoulders. Afraid, I merely gazed up at her and trembled.


       She grabbed the back of my head and stroked it. “It’s ok little Hank. Do as I say and this won’t be terrible.”


      With that she shoved me out in front of her. “Run, to the Riverside Trail.”


      I began jogging, and my boss followed close behind. In a short while we made it to the Riverside Trail, which was a bike trail that ran along the major river in town. However, it was a commonly known fact that no one ran along it at night. I thought that it was odd that Shari was planning on jogging here at this time.


      Before long Shari easily overtook me with her long strides. With my shoddy endurance, I was having trouble keeping up. But she didn’t care, she simply pushed me harder, her strong feminine leg muscles carrying her easily along the trail. It wasn’t fair.


      Soon she tossed me her fleece jacket, and revealed her massive black sports bra underneath. Now I was carrying a sail-like jacket, a towel, and a water bottle. However, since I was behind her, I was getting a great view of her rear. I didn’t exactly feel like being too respectful at this point, so I simply made the best out of the situation and stared. I’ll admit, the view of that large juicy ass bouncing as she ran was probably the only thing that kept me going. It was so big, and so perfectly round. It bounced in an intoxicating rhythm, and before I realized it we’d been running for nearly a half hour.


      As beautiful as Shari’s butt was, it could only keep me going for so long. I was beginning to get seriously fatigued, and I knew soon I wouldn’t be able to continue any further. My legs were burning and my lungs clenched tight. Slowly I began falling behind. This was so bullshit.


      When I was about 20 feet back from her Shari turned and jogged in place until I caught up.


      “Feeling tired little guy?” she mocked.


      Humiliated, frustrated, and weakened with fatigue, I putted up to her.


      “Can… we… stop now?” I gasped.


      She assessed me, decided I hadn’t been pushed enough, and stated “Ten more minutes. Then we’ll break.”


      I was covered in sweat. I was exhausted. I felt like I might start pulling muscles. But ten more minutes followed by a guaranteed break seemed doable. I didn’t want her to start threatening me or Jodi again. If it needed to be done…

      I trudged along after her, and lost myself in her ass again as we ran, becoming oblivious to all else. Suddenly, Shari stopped and turned to me, snapping me out of my trance.


      “Towel.” She held her giant hand out to me. I passed her the towel I had been carrying. I took this as a sign that we were stopping, and threw myself to the ground on the side of the path.


      As I caught my breath, I realized we were well out of city limits, in a forested clearing. Had I not been nearly dead from fatigue, I might have enjoyed the beautiful nature around me. The forest was dark, and the grass was covered in cool dew. The lofty silhouette of Shari Beauchene wiped the perspiration from her goddess-like body against the starry night sky.

      “Wipe yourself off.” She threw the sweaty towel in my face. I eagerly listened, and actually managed to get myself pretty well cleaned off. However, I came to the realization that I was now covered in Shari’s strong womanly scent. I leaned back and exhaled as my breath began to return to me.


      Shari sat next to me, gazing up into the sky. She sighed, a long satisfied sigh. Then she turned to me.


      “So I take it you’re pretty tired then?”


      “Yeah.”


      “Are you going to be able to make it back?” she sounded unusually concerned. I began to get suspicious. The hair on the back of my neck rose.


     “I’m… not sure?” Why was she asking this?


     At hearing that confirmation she stood again, centering herself in front of my prostrate form, her hands on her wide hips. A devious smile crossed her lips.


      “Ok. Here’s what’s going to happen. Take off your clothes.”


      What! I couldn’t… suddenly it all came together, and my heart sank into my chest. How could I have been so stupid! All the signs were there from the beginning. This had been a long time coming.


      I was about to be raped.

 

Chapter 15 by littlemac
Author's Notes:

Sorry for taking so long to get this out, but I've been super busy and I wanted to make sure it was quality. I'm going to try to get a chapter up every 3-4 days but I don't want to sacrifice quality for quantity. Enjoy as the plot takes a darker turn...

----- Chapter 15 -----


       Apparently I didn’t respond fast enough.


       “TAKE YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES OFF.” The titaness in front of me ordered.


       I simply couldn’t believe this was happening. I didn’t know what to do. My mind froze up and I cowered at the aggressor’s feet.


       She reached for me and I closed my eyes. There was nothing I could do to resist, which was exactly how she’d planned it. Strong female hands grabbed my work shirt, tearing it open as buttons flew everywhere. She quickly placed one hand on my belt as the other wrapped around my pencil neck. Grinning with delight, she squeezed until I couldn’t breathe. Traumatized, I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Suddenly my pants were off, as she had literally torn my belt open and ripped them off of me. Still strangling me with one hand, she easily mounted me and her massive body began pressing me into the ground.


      With me pinned under her, she tore her sports bra off, revealing her mammoth boobs. They were large and full on the sides and slightly swooped, making an enormous chasm in her cleavage. Her pink nipples and areola were swollen and turgid, pointing upward into the sky. Shari then easily flipped her shoes and socks off.


       I was terrified. I just wanted it to stop. This wasn’t what I wanted. I tears formed in my eyes as I begged her to stop.


       “Please! Don’t!”


       She simply stood in response and planted a huge foot on my chest. My boss smiled seductively as she slowly peeled her tight jogging pants from her womanly legs. She had me right where she wanted me, and there was no chance I was getting away. I grabbed her thick ankle and tried to shake her foot off of me, but she simply applied more weight until I started to feel my ribs crack. The pressure was incredible.


       “You think a scrawny little shit like you is going to get away from me?” She declared in a goddess like voice. “Have a look at this.”


       Her pants fell around my chest, revealing her giant hairy bush above me. Her red painted fingertips snaked over her breasts and down to her womanly area, teasing and pulling her fiery red pubic hair. The thick lips of her labia parted as she massaged herself.


      She bit her lower lip as she spoke, her long red hair partly obscuring her face, “I’ve envisioned it this way for so many nights. Now it’s finally going to happen. Plead more, you pathetic tiny man, and I might not break you.”


      I couldn’t help myself as fear overtook me. “Shari, just… don’t do this. Don’t kill me. You’re too big, you’ll crush me! No! Shari, stop!”


      This obviously pleased her, and she wiggled her toes on my chest. “You’re done now,” she stated threateningly.


      She did an about face and her bare massive ass planted itself right on my chest, knocking the wind out of me. As I gasped for air I felt her destroy my boxers, exposing my penis to the cool night air. Her large hands immediately began working me over, her long, strong fingers kneading my penis to erection. It didn’t take much before I was rock solid.


      To be perfectly clear, this was completely involuntary. I did not want to her touching me, being naked near me, or raping me. Yet I did have a history of previous attraction to her, and the way she was touching me was causing my penis to betray me.


      As my shaft stiffened she did a quick about face again before positioning her womanly fleshy mass above my rod. Without so much as a pause she covered me completely in her slick sheath, engulfing me deep into her massive muff and gasping with satisfaction. I gasped as well, and our eyes locked.


      She gazed at me from on high, the look of carnal lust filling her eyes.


      “You’re getting fucked now, you little man.” She spoke in the low sultry tone of a seductress. Or rapist, because that’s exactly what she was.


      She started slow, grasping my puny shoulders with two massive hands and thrusting into me. I merely cried softly as waves of pleasure rocked my body. It was such an awkward mixture of emotions. On one hand I was mourning the loss of my innocence and purity, feeling disgusting and dirty, yet I was also feeling the blissful warm tingling sensations that sex brought. Those positive sensations made me think of Jodi, and I realized that agreeing to Shari’s demands had been a mistake.


      Shari’s pussy positively dwarfed me. I was an average sized guy, but at her gargantuan size her cavernous slit engulfed my entire manhood easily, slathering it in thick womanly juices and massaging it with powerful clenches. Her forceful hands clawed at my chest as she gasped and moaned like a bitch in heat.


       Her hands wrapped around the back of my head and pulled me forcefully into her stomach, to get more of me into contact with her. Her one hand almost completely covered the small of my back, and I began to feel like a possession. She controlled me, used me how she wanted, got what she needed out of me, by force if necessary. The scope of her dominance seeped over me, and I trembled in her embrace.


       How could this happen? Was it something I did? Did I ask for this? My mind raced feverishly as my whole body began to go numb. This woman was taking everything from me. I didn’t feel like I was a person anymore. I had gone from a human being with my own life and free will to possession, a mere tool for Shari’s pleasure. I was helpless, powerless. I couldn’t even control my own body, as my erection pierced her cunt, over and over and over again.


      “Mmm…. MMhmm…” She moaned louder and more frequently, grunting like an animal as she raped me. Her body draped over me, her hands clutching me to her. She pressed into me, cradling my tiny form and pushing me into her repeatedly. The scent of her sweat overpowered my nose, her skin became hot to the touch as her violent grinding pounded me into the dirt.


      She switched positions as she sat up, riding my cock up and down. She knew I couldn’t resist her at this point, so she was going to get the most out of it. I simply stared upwards as her massive boobs bounced wildly above me. Her hips bounced as well, slamming into my pelvis with such force that I was sure there would be bruising. Her thick vaginal muscles clenched my penis so hard that it started to hurt, and she began screaming lustfully as she came, rocking me harder and harder. The animalistic bitch only cared about getting her rocks off, grunting with low womanly grunts and smiling at the amount of power she had over me. It was horrifying.


      As her pleasurable climax subsided, she began to slowly drape herself over me again, her 700 pounds resting heavily on my pale scrawny form. Her breath was haughty and hoarse next to my ear, and her soft breasts pressed into my face, smothering and dominating me. She rested for a second, realized that I was still hard, and eagerly started again. Like a juggernaut, her gargantuan form churned and ground my body, determined to get every last ounce of pleasure out of me. As she moved she grunted, short choppy grunts as she struggled to keep from screaming again. She grabbed my torso with both hands, her fingers wrapping around my back and her gigantic red nailed thumbs pressing into my chest. It felt like she was going to tear me apart. In an attempt to brace my body, I grabbed onto her womanly forearms as her frantic gyrations slammed me into the dirt. Sweat from her swooped wobbling breasts dripped on my chest and face. Her eyes closed and she clenched her wet vagina forcefully on my beaten member.


      She climaxed again, louder and more forcefully. Embracing me, she crushed me up against her body, violently surrounding me in her mass. Her hungry maw overtook my entire penis as she just held me there. Her strong vagina clamped down as I felt myself cumming inside of her, load after load squirting into the recesses of her womanhood. I felt tears roll down my face as I was overcome with shame and guilt. Shari was indifferent to my plight, reveling in the power of her actions.


      We lay in the grass for several minutes, her heavy body draped over me, crushing the wind out of my lungs. I began to see spots from lack of air, and tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt like yelling out, like gasping for air, but no words would come.


      Shari’s immense weight suddenly shifted, and her fist slammed into my face. My whole world went instantly dark.


      ……


      I woke with a numb fuzzy feeling on my cheekbone from where I’d been smacked. My body felt like a crumpled mess, a limp collection of limbs and pain. I hurt all over. At times, the pain was so intense that it felt like I was floating. I began to wonder if I was dead, or dying. After what had happened to me I felt like maybe that was ok.


      As my vision began to clear and my higher mental functions returned, I started to look around, perceiving my surroundings. Pulling myself out of the groggy fuzz of being knocked out, I came to the sudden conclusion that I was not floating- I was being carried.


      Shari’s long, strong arms cradled me to her bust, and her left breast rested heavily on my chest. Pathetically, I gazed up at her, trying my best to squirm and get away. She had put her sports bra back on and had also put my work pants back on me.


      My futile attempts to struggle out of her embrace proved fruitless, and only succeeded in getting her attention. When she realized that I was awake, she turned off the trail and onto the grass. She stopped when we reached a large oak tree.


      With one hand grabbing my chest and the other cupping my junk, she held me against the tree. I could feel its rough bark digging into my back, and Shari’s powerful grip clamping down on my fragile chest. Her other hand began to caress my penis once more, with fingers that were nearly as large as my erect member. She was not being particularly gentle either.


      How could this be happening again? She was going to rape me again. I simply shut off, waiting to die. It was the most horrid experience of my life, as apathy set in and I lost concern for my own well being. I was damaged goods anyway.


      Shari smiled, the vindictive, evil smile of a woman who was getting her way. I came to the realization that she was simply a mean spirited bitch. Her whole agenda with me from day one had been to simply break me. Now that she had been successful, she was merely reaping the rewards. Her icy green eyes locked onto me, forcing their way into my soul and overpowering that as well. She had the eyes of a conqueror, a power hungry woman whose sole purpose was to subjugate and destroy. At least as far as I was concerned.


      She pulled my pants down, dropping her own as well. Her wet cunt dripped eagerly, cum and womanly fluids still soaking her fiery red muff. I merely stared back. What could I do? This woman was so powerful that any resistance I could offer would merely result in her enjoyment. She would enjoy, no, be truly delighted from my suffering. I wasn’t about to give her that satisfaction.


      Sinisterly, she turned around, still grasping me with one hand. Her huge rear filled my view, and I looked down at my solid but raw penis, pale and erect in the light of the moon. This was going to hurt. She was going to make me fuck her doggy style while slamming me against this tree.


      And that’s precisely what she did, the malevolent bitch. My cock plunged into the deep mass of her oversized ass, thrusting into her steamy wet vagina. Her hungry pussy muscles eagerly consumed my entire shaft, and her pear shaped bottom pressed harshly against my chest. Having me pinned against the tree trunk freed her hands up, so she gripped the sides of her hips, spreading her ass wide and rocking her body into me. Her red nailed fingers dug into her cheeks as she worked, and I grabbed on to her thick wrists, desperate to gain a handhold.


      My puny, broken body draped lifelessly over her powerful, feminine behind. Her ass was simply too big, too expansive, and too forceful for me to resist. Shari grunted and gasped, clearly exerting herself to get my prick to hit the inner walls of her huge vagina just right. Her oversize ass rubbed up against me, vigorously bouncing me against the rough bark of the oak tree, which was abrading my back with scrapes.


      It was too much, and I felt my weak manly parts muster a response. My fluids pumped into her as my orgasm hit and subsided. I was slightly elated, thrilled that I had been able to get my rocks off before she was able to do anything herself. Now her efforts to rape me would be fruitless. I could feel my penis going limp already, raw and beaten from several rough treatments. My lifeless member could give her no sexual satisfaction.


      Shari continued her grinding for a minute or so before she realized what had happened. Slowly she stopped, turned around, and watched as I fell to the ground in a heap. Her naked form loomed above me, illuminated in the moonlight. She did not look pleased.


      A hand shot out, grabbing my head in one swift action. Before I knew it my face was filled with pubic hair, and Shari’s whole 700 pounds slammed into my body as she sat on me. She angrily pressed my face into her hungry cunt, her labia opening and slathering my face. I couldn’t breathe. Her slit was nearly 5 inches long, and the folds of her womanhood easily engulfed my mouth and nose. Not to mention the weight of her whole body pressed down into my face. She fucked me hard, her thighs and pelvis battering me around. It wasn’t long before I blacked out again.

Chapter 16 by littlemac

     ----- Chapter 16 -----


       I felt like I was sailing in a sea of darkness. Consciousness came and went countless times, yet the darkness persisted. Eventually, I began to feel cool rock underneath me, smooth and square, with little ridges. My body ached, and the hard surface I was on did little to help that. I felt around with my hand as pain surged through my nerves, throbbing violently in my head.


      Where was I? Everything was dark, and the air was stale. The ground I was on was some sort of tile, and as I felt around, I touched a wall. Drywall. Frantically I groped about in the darkness, and I came to the sudden realization that I was in some small closet. I felt a doorframe, running my fingers along the edge until I found the knob. I tried opening it, but it wouldn’t budge. Something of immense weight was blocking the door on the other side.


      I spent the next hour or so trying to escape my closet prison, calling out and bashing the door. The eternal darkness was getting to me. How long had I been here? Was I going to die?


      I heard noises, footsteps outside of my door. For a second my heart jumped, as I thought that I might be rescued. Then I remembered that things don’t always work out like that. Before the door opened, I knew who was opening it.


      Light flooded in, illuminating the nine foot amazonian frame of my boss, Shari. She stood over me, a cup of coffee in her hand.


      Lying flat on the ground, I gazed up at her and looked around. There had been a large oversized work desk blocking the door to my closet that Shari, with her increased size and strength could move easily. I didn’t recognize at all where I was, but I could take a guess.


      I was definitely in the upper administration area of the St. Acre Library.
 

     Shari flipped a shoe off and planted one massive foot on my chest. Her huge toes splayed out over my torso.


      “I need you Hank…” She set down her coffee cup and pulled down her sweatpants, which were dramatically tight on her hips. “…now.”


      I was naked, and rather helpless. Shari grabbed my pitiful form, held me against the drywall, inserted me into her exposed sheath, and proceeded to perform a “quickie” rape. This time she was rather gentle, and my butt thumped against the wall as her massive hips thrust into me. I was a ragdoll to her. Bump, bump, bump, my lower body bounced into the wall as she went, rocked by her relatively gentle gyrations. It was just that she had so much mass behind her.


       The huge woman got herself off rather easily, smooshing me into the wall as she orgasmed, a throaty gasp escaping her lips. She held me there for several seconds until she felt me go as well.


       “Mmm… there you go Hank.” She purred with approval, releasing her hold on me as I slumped to the floor again. I wanted to die.


       Shari turned her back on me, pulled her sweatpants up and took a swig of her coffee. Then she turned back.


      “I need you for something else, servant.”


      “…fff-fuck you.” I spat, delirious from my treatment at her hands.


       “That’s not a very good work attitude Hank. I may need to adjust it.”


      “Go ahead.”


      She raised an eyebrow, and then hooked her foot under my armpit. Her powerful leg muscles pulled me across the floor until I was directly below her, so she could tower above my prostrate form.


       “Listen closely Hank. You don’t want to do that. I could stomp you flat right now, like a damn bug. I weigh 850 pounds Hank. You think your puny little man body is going to hold up against that?”

      I simply didn’t care anymore. I was ruined, mentally, emotionally, and physically. For her to kill me would be preferable at this point.


      “I said “Go ahead”. Kill me.” The apathy in my voice was real.


      Shari scoffed and chuckled, amused at my sudden ballsy-ness. She thought for a second, pondering a retort. Finally, she leaned down close to me.


      “Hank, I could kill you. Hell, if I keep growing like this I’m going to simply abuse you to death, probably accidentally. But killing you isn’t my goal.”


      “Oh?” I said, in a smartass tone.


      “Yeah. See, I have other ways of getting what I want from you.” She placed a finger on her lip, gleefully pondering her sinister deeds. “It would be a shame if anything were to happen to that pretty girlfriend of yours.”


      Oh. Oh no. That… that couldn’t happen.


      “Leave Jodi out of this!” I pleaded.


      Shari smiled, “That’s up to you to determine. Cooperate, and dear sweet Jodi is spared. Don’t? Well let’s just say I can be pretty creative.”


      I sat up. My head was spinning, my heart wanted to leap out of my chest. I couldn’t do this, but yet again, Shari had me by the balls. She knew just how to get someone where it hurt.


      “Fine.”


      Shari explained that she wanted me to come up with a cover story as to why I would be gone. I would call Jodi up and explain that I had merely been transferred to another library in a different town for a week, and that I would be staying in a hotel.

      “Then, after you explain your situation, you’ll call her again in a few days. Explain that you have received a promotion. This will put her more at ease.”


      I ignored her request. “Why are you keeping me here? What do you need me for?”


      Shari responded easily. “I need someone to keep me satisfied. And I’m doing it simply because I can.”


      “You really think you’ll get away with it? You’re crazy.”


      “Listen Hank, you don’t know much. You’re just an ignorant, insignificant man. You think all this mysterious growth is a coincidence?”


      I knew it wasn’t, but I played along to keep the bitch talking. The more I knew what was going on, the better.


      She continued, “I’m not going to stop growing. In fact, in a few days I’m going to become a goddess. A powerful woman to rule over other powerful women. No one will be able to stop me, nothing will be able to stand against me. I’ll be all powerful, and I’ll have the size and strength to pursue more and more, as I see fit!”


      Delusional. She was completely gone. You could see it in her eyes- this was a woman who simply wanted power, as much as she could have. Gluttonous lust for growth had completely overtaken her. The scary thing about it was I somehow felt that she was right. She somehow had the resources to do exactly what she was plotting. Shari might be nuts but she wasn’t dumb. She’d orchestrated this whole thing.


      My womanly tormentor smiled as realization of her plot sunk in. She thrust the phone in my face.


      “Now call.”

Chapter 17 by littlemac

     ----- Chapter 17 -----


      I called Jodi, and luckily got her answering machine. As I heard her cute voice over the recording, I began to crack. I just couldn’t do it, I couldn’t lie to her, and I hung up.


      Shari Beauchene was not pleased, and her patience was running thin. She threw me up on the giant desk that had been blocking the closet door, thrust the phone into my lap, and grasped my tender nuts in her palm, poised to crush them. Her threatening grasp certainly proved to be a motivation.


      “Call again, and this time leave a message. Make it convincing.” She gave my balls a slight squeeze to show she meant business.


      I did as I was told, as I was properly motivated to make it believable. I was unaware that I had such good acting ability.


      As I hung up the phone, Shari released her hold, and I breathed a sigh of relief. She turned and walked past me, picking up her coffee cup and taking a quick sip. For the first time I actually got a good chance to look around the room.


      The upper administration should have looked like a bunch of offices, in several separate rooms. It didn’t. It was more like a single large laboratory, mundane and devoid of desks. There were computers lining the walls, and papers were strewn everywhere. On the walls were camera systems, but the screens were all black. I surmised that they would have maybe been the security cameras around the library, and now they were all out of commission.

      The room should have been manned by several people, at least 6 or so. However, it was devoid of people. As I began to wonder what happened to them, I spotted a bit of stale dried blood on the wall that seemed to partially answer my question.


      Oh.


      Chills ran down my spine as I watched Shari saunter casually over to the coffee pot and pour herself another cup. She turned to me, sitting on the counter and blowing the steam from the hot cup.


      “Taking it all in? This is where it all comes together.”


      “W-what happened? What did you do?” I asked in horror, shocked at what I saw.


      Shari held her hand up and examined her nails. “See, Hank, this library isn’t exactly a real library. It was government testing facility, built under the guise of a library. As you may have guessed, I’m not actually a library director. I suppose now I would be called, “former CIA.”


      My mind was reeling. Was she shitting me? CIA?


      “I can see your little masculine mind is pretty confused by all this. That’s ok, I’ll explain it all to you. See, St. Acre was a private testing facility for growth formulas, testing super soldier genetic modification and enhanced plant growth, stuff like that. They couldn’t perform experiments on actual people without needing to get a consent form, so they invented this library gig as a cover. The government caught wind, and obviously disapproved of non-consensual experimentation on their citizens. However, the breakthroughs St. Acre was making in human engineering eventually caught the government’s eye, and St. Acre co-opted a deal with them.”


      “The government would send someone in to keep an eye on things- me. St. Acre could continue to operate as planned.” She walked towards me and put a hand on my shoulder. Or should I say, she put a hand over my shoulder.


       The way she explained what had been going on behind the scenes was harrowing. I suddenly knew what had happened to the scientists who had worked here. Seeing an opportunity for ultimate power, Shari had transformed into a monster. Those scientists were dead. I didn’t want to think about how they had met their demise.


       Shari continued, “Of course, I’m sure they didn’t expect this.” She leaned in, grasped the back of my head with one hand, and kissed me deeply. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth, beating my own tiny tongue into submission as she embraced me. I tried to struggle away, tried to resist but it was no use. This woman played with me like a toy until she was done, then she cast me aside.


      She carried me over to my closet, throwing me inside and blocking the door with that massive desk. As I heard her leave, I tried my best to escape, but the door wouldn’t budge. I slumped in the corner of the closet, defeated, miserable, alone and in the dark. I was naked and cold, and I was beginning to get very hungry. I wanted simply to go home, to see my loving girlfriend and to hold her one last time. I didn’t think that it was too much to ask.


      ……


      The next time the door to my closet opened was later that night, presumably after the library had closed and all the employees had gone home. Shari had hauled two mattresses up to the second floor, and she had laid them down on the ground in the upper administration. Now that she was in total control, she could pretty much do what she wanted. And that meant setting up a permanent home within the library.


      Of course, the whole point of this was to spend as much time with me as possible. Shari had positioned the two mattresses on the ground outside my closet, to serve as a makeshift bed. After the library was closed she allowed me to be freed from my prison and to walk freely within the upper administration.


      I simply sat there, naked and uninterested. What was there to look at?


      Shari went on to set a pot of coffee on, which I found extremely odd considering it was pretty late out. At least I assumed it was late out. It’s not like there were windows I could look out, or any clocks nearby.


      After she had the coffee going, she turned to me and stripped off her clothes. Fully naked, she was a sight to behold. She easily broke the world record for biggest woman. She slowly closed the distance between us.


      I tensed as she embraced me, pulling my body in towards her stomach. She was extremely warm to the touch, and it was slightly alluring. I had been sitting in that closet naked and freezing for hours. Any warmth was welcoming at this point.


      She pulled me down to the mattress, in a loving and gentle manner. Slowly she wrapped her body around me, enveloping me as her hips and thighs surrounded mine, and her huge wobbling breasts accepted my face easily. She grappled and surrounded me in a manner that had us in the most body contact possible. In a way she reminded me of Jodi. But Jodi took me in to love and protect me, as a show of tenderness and caring. This woman was not Jodi; this was merely a cover to allow her to covet and rape me.

       As realization of this sunk in, my sorrow and woe rose to uncontainable levels. I broke down quietly, sobbing as Shari forced herself on me yet again. Sure, this time she was gentle. It was a false tenderness, as I knew she merely needed to keep me preserved so that she could use me again. She couldn’t have her favorite toy getting damaged.


       The woman finished her dirty deed, got up to get some coffee, and repeated the process. All throughout the night she periodically got her satisfaction, using me as a tool for her pleasure. In between sexual bouts she slept soundly, cradling me under her or in her arms. I wept softly until I ran out of tears, then I merely allowed her to do what she wanted.


       Much to my dismay, this pattern was repeated throughout the week. I would be locked in the closet during the day, forced to scrounge naked in the dark. At night Shari would come up, maybe feed me, maybe not, and she would force herself on me all night. Her sexual appetite was unquenchable. I lost count of how many times she raped me that week. My penis was constantly on fire, in a slow painful burn from overuse.


       In the middle of the week she made me call Jodi, to leave a message on her machine saying I’d been promoted. I complied with my captor’s demands, doing my best to keep Jodi safe. I couldn’t let this monster get to her, and I needed to develop a plan.


       Something interesting happened throughout my week of entrapment however. As I was spending an enormous amount of time being intimate with Shari, I began to grow acutely aware of the rapid changes in her body. It should be expected that Shari would continue growing, of course. However, the rate she was growing at increased dramatically. At the beginning of the week Shari was probably around 9 feet tall, which is of course, inhumanly tall. By the end of the week she had gained yet another foot. She gleefully announced that she was nearing 1000 pounds when I asked her how much she weighed.


       Shari was having great difficulty finding clothes and merely fitting through doors. She needed to duck dramatically. Things like coffee cups looked cartoonishly small in her hands, like she was drinking out of a large shot glass.
 As she grew, her sexual appetite increased as well. Soon she was coming up in the middle of the day, during her breaks to have a quickie with me. She left me no time for respite. An hour later she’d be back, bang me in less than two minutes, then shuffle off quickly to go back to work.


       Additionally, I was noticing that her mental state was deteriorating. What I mean by this is that she was getting more prone to delusions of godhood. Most of our nightly conversations consisted of her explaining how she hungered for more power, and how once that power was achieved she would rule everything. Her hunger was insatiable. This increase in delusions was making Shari a bit careless. One day she was fucking me in the middle of the day, as was typical. Flustered and rushed, she hurried back to work without properly checking to see if the large steel desk that blocked my closet was in place.


      As I heard her leave, I knew I would only have a short amount of time to explore before she’d be back for more.


      Hurriedly, I shuffled through the room, searching for anything that could give me a clue. The countertops were bare, but stuffed in the drawers were sheets of lab paper. They were filled with stats, information, and charts. After scanning them for a minute it became apparent they were the documents the St. Acre library/testing facility had been using before Shari took over. Growth and height was charted on a line plot, with several female subjects being observed. I was sure the lines represented Jodi, Elaine, and my other coworkers. It was chilling to see that they’d been doing this for years, slowly operating under everyone’s nose.


      Additionally, I found a paper explaining a growth compound. It was filled with a lot of technical jargon that I didn’t understand. I took a good five minutes to read it. Essentially, the growth formula that they had developed was highly addictive, and was to be released to only female subjects as a ground up powder to be infused in liquid. The scientists would monitor the women for side effects as they slowly exposed them. The side effects included increased height and weight gain, loss of higher mental capacity, and increased primal tendencies.


       I saw through the doctor speak on that. The side effects were that the women would grow drunk with power and fuck everything up because they didn’t know any better. And they would be big enough to get away with it. Smart thinking, doctors.


       I put down the report and scanned the counters some more. How were the women being exposed to the growth formula though? I needed to learn how…


      And there it was, right in front of me. The coffee pot. The growth shit was in the coffee!


      Excitedly, I rummaged through more cupboards. I found a fresh can of coffee and opened it. I smelled and tasted the grounds, trying to discern if anything had been added. The coffee seemed oddly normal, and I was momentarily discouraged until I spotted a brick of white powder at the back of the shelf, wrapped in plastic.

      I grabbed it and realized it had been opened and was shut with a twist tie. Someone had used a bit of it, and as I looked around in the cupboard I realized that there were empty wrappers where others had been used. I was holding the last of the growth stuff, I was sure of it. Shari was planning on using it all for herself!


      There was just no way I was going to allow that to happen.

Chapter 18 by littlemac
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait readers, I'll try and be more punctual. I just have a lot going on right now. Thank you all SO much for reviewing, it really, really helps!

      ----- Chapter 18 -----
     I wasn’t sure how much time I had left, but I quickly looked around for a way to dispose of the growth powder. There were no sinks or drains. Shari always brought water for coffee from the break room.


     Fuck! I searched frantically, my starved mind racing despite my malnutrition. I spotted a small vent in the ceiling, just above the huge metal desk. While standing on the desk, I would be tall enough to reach it.


     Thinking quickly, I grabbed a clipboard, and used the edge of the metal hinge to unscrew the slotted screws holding the vent cover on. It was difficult going, and I gouged my fingers a few times, but after ten minutes or so I had the cover off.


     Now I was in a predicament. I needed to throw the powder up into the vent where it would stay, but there was no ledge for it to land on, so it would simply fall back out. I knew what I needed to do.


     I took the brick of powder in my teeth, grabbed the edge of the vent with my hands, and hoisted myself up by putting my bare feet against the nearby metal wall. The sweat on my feet allowed them to stick slightly, and after a few tries I was squirming up into the vent. In my decreased physical state this was not an easy task, and I could feel my shoulders screaming as I pulled. I was sure I was going to pull some muscles doing this.


      After 15 minutes of squeezing and crawling the vent leveled off at a 90 degree angle, providing a place to hide the powder. This was a job for a small man. If I had been any bigger, there would have been no way I could have accomplished this. I placed the brick on the ledge and slid back down.


      I dropped down to the desk and quickly reattached the vent cover. I was brushing myself off when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Shari was looking to get some.


      I scrambled into my closet, shut the door, and curled up in the dark pretending to sleep. She would buy that I simply hadn’t noticed that my door wasn’t barred if I had been sleeping the whole time.


     The ten foot, thousand pound woman wasted no time. By the time my closet door flew open, she was already stripping the last piece of her clothing off. Her home made sail-like T-shirt flew across the room.


      As light flooded in I felt her huge hands grab me, her fingers wrapping completely around my torso. She hoisted me into the air, tucked me under her arm and carried me effortlessly over to her mattresses. I was in for it, but I was hoping that she wouldn’t notice I had stolen the last of her growth powder. I was dead if she did.


     The giantess set me down on my back and lay down next to me on her side. One of her mammoth boobs rested slightly near my stomach, and her huge arm wrapped around me, cuddling me close. I gazed upwards at her beaming smile as she took her free hand and traced an index finger over my puny chest. I felt very small, but oddly desirable.


      “Hey little man. You’re very lucky, you know?” she cooed, with an uncharacteristic giddiness in her voice. Something was up.


      “How so?” I played along, pretending to be very tired. In reality my heart was racing. I was so dead.


      “I’m about to grow some more. Drastically. I upped my dosage this morning, so my dominance of the world will begin any day now. And you get to be there when it happens. Not only that, but I’ve chosen you to be my mine. You’re going to be the first man to be my plaything when I reach a new level of godhood.”


      Oh no, not more growth. What kind of loony was this woman? Didn’t she know when enough was enough?


     “I thought I was already your plaything,” I said glumly. It wasn’t like I wanted to be, but I had to face facts.


      Her finger traced down to my groin, her red nail dragging lightly across my chest and stomach. Her other fingers unfurled to tenderly play across my junk as she took my rod in between her forefinger and thumb. Slowly she began to massage me, quickly stiffening me. I hated to admit it, but she was getting extremely good at doing that. Still, she was no Jodi.


      “Gosh, it’s starting to look so small now,” she mocked, “and tomorrow it’ll be even smaller.”


      She massaged me sensuously as her plump luscious lips overtook my own. Her massive bulk rolled to the side slightly, putting just enough pressure on me to keep me from moving as her enormous lips locked with my own. Her bare boob was making a point of playing across my chest and stomach, her silky breast flesh pressing heavily into me as she caressed my cock with one hand. When she wanted to, Shari could actually be a very accommodating lover. If it wasn’t rape I might have even enjoyed it.


      The difficulty of making out with a woman who nearly twice my size began to emerge as she went at me and things began to heat up. Soon Shari was pushing my head all the way back, trying desperately to keep her overflowing bosom from smothering me. My rock hard penis jabbed into her belly as my torso was too small to match up with her voracious cunt. Her engorged pussy ground into my thigh, slathering my knee with her juices as she attempted to move me into a better position. I had little real say or influence in anything by this point, and my boss haughtily adjusted me around with large powerful hands.


      Finally, she broke her lip lock with me in fit of exasperation. “Get in me,” she huffed in a low growly voice as she repositioned her goddess like frame so our nether regions matched up.


      “That’s better….” she whispered as she sheathed me inside her warm, wet snatch. Her whole body was on top of me, all 1000 pounds of her. To my back I felt nothing but mattress, and to my front I felt nothing but woman. All around me, pressing into me, enveloping and dominating my whole being… the overbearing weight of this female was inescapable.

      She orgasmed, then continued until I also orgasmed. This was not the end, however. She merely lay on top of me, feeling my puny body pressed into her breasts and torso. In a sexual haze, she moaned and gasped, her bulbous ass and plump thighs still gyrating for the next few hours.


      I was gasping and squirming as well, except I was doing it because I needed air. Every time this mountainous woman inhaled I was treated to increased pressure as her bulky rib cage expanded into me. Her heartbeat was firm but not too loud, and the warmth of her body flooded over me as she reveled in bliss. My face was buried in her cleavage, and I felt one of her gigantic hands cup the back of my whole head.


      Misinterpreting my struggles, she repositioned me so that she was more comfortable. However, this now meant that my face was forced lower down to her bust line, and my mouth was in contact with one of her huge nipples.


      It was erect and solid, jutting an inch and a half out from her swollen areolas. Again I squirmed to be able to breathe, to avoid the crushing pressure of her feminine bulk. I felt rough nipple flesh brushing against my face as I turned my head to the side, and my boss’s hard nip jabbed into my cheek.

      “Mmmmhhm? ok…” she murmured in sexual bliss, lost in the haze that had overcome her. Feeling my lips brushing her sensitive areola caused her nipple to harden in response, and with her huge hand she swiftly guided my mouth to her turgid tit. It forced its way inside, swelling to the size of a golf ball as Shari began to slide effortlessly over my slick erect penis.


     Feeling a tit of that caliber in my mouth evoked a new sexual response for both of us. Shari slowly exhaled in a satisfied fashion, suddenly content, before the excitement became too much for her and she began to fuck again. There really was no stopping her. Her hand clutched the back of my head, pressing my face into her squishy breast as she enjoyed herself.


      For me, the nipple’s flesh was rough and slightly salty, filling my whole mouth. Initially, having it jammed into my mouth against my will did little to alleviate my fears of asphyxiation. I struggled and wiggled, desperate to save myself. Shari interpreted this as reciprocation to her bold advances, and began to rock my cock with renewed sexual vigor.


      Unable to free myself from her oppressive rape, I simply allowed myself to give in again. If she was going to kill me she was going to kill me. I closed my eyes and locked my lips around her nipple, cupping the side of her boob with my one free arm as my body was pummeled.


      This continued all through the night. My dominant female boss never let up once, and my only response was to suckle weakly on her oversized breast. Her red hair cascaded all around me, her sweat beaded around her cavernous cleavage. My lower torso became soaked in her juices, providing ample lubrication for her all night. After every time she climaxed she would collapse over me, crushing me under her weight as she slept. When she woke an hour or so later I would already be inside her, allowing her to rape me again with minimal effort on her part. Additionally, throughout the week my penis was getting so used to this increased activity that it was actually able to repeatedly respond, stiffening against my will and providing the goddess with bountiful amounts of pleasure. I began to feel more and more like a trained piece of meat, a tool whose only function was to provide this goddess ample sexual satisfaction at will.


      I suckled and began feeling around, taking in her expansive body. I ran my hands along her hips, which broadened throughout the night. The pressure on me increased as Shari took on more weight. Her boobs grew and swelled, filling up like balloons. I couldn’t even reach her round supple ass as it jutted into the air, slowly grinding down on me in an unconscious humping motion. Her swelling nipple left me with less and less room in my mouth. Her huge hand cupped the back of my head, her fingers slowly crawling over my face as they grew longer. It was as if she were gripping a softball.


      I could feel her growing. My bulky female boss was literally growing right in front of me, gaining more bulk and power. A horrible thought occurred to me.


      What if she never stopped?

Chapter 19 by littlemac
Author's Notes:

Happy 4th of July! Thank you to all my readers!

      ----- Chapter 19 -----


      As Shari grew into her new godhood, my mind raced over the possible outcomes that the  future might hold. Undoubtedly, she would continue to use me as a plaything, but her size would increase exponentially. Already I could feel her enlarged pussy was beginning to get too big to use my penis much longer. She would eventually need to engulf something larger, and I had a feeling that something would be me.


      Surely, my arms or legs would be first, then perhaps my head, and eventually she would use my whole body. She would be so big by this point that I would be like a doll to her. Knowing her, she wouldn’t stop, wouldn’t consider how fragile I might be at that size. She’d ram me right up inside her, grinning with pleasure as I suffocated in her womanly snatch. She’d force me to worship her muff as it mercilessly pounded me, and she’d just continue her growth the whole time. Her increase in size would feed her god complex, and Shari would come to dominate everything. Her feet would become a big as I was. Her hungry pussy would grow to engulf my entire body, then grow some more. All people would become like bugs to her, and like a cruel mistress she would rule over all humanity with an iron fist. Or should I say, iron foot, as her polished red nails would come down on anything that displeased her. First, it would be small things, like people or cars. Eventually, she would grow so powerful that buses, buildings, or bridges would be no match for her might, her god-like feet snuffing out anything she disliked. She would ruin everything in her path as a dominant display of female power, ultimately growing so large that she would do it without even knowing it. She would become a goddess, as the people around her would be forced to worship her titanic form. And she’d be smiling the whole time, unaware to the destruction and chaos her mere body was causing. This was what she had wanted.


      Thinking about the whole experience was traumatizing, and I snapped back into reality. I couldn’t allow myself to get shell shocked for this. Since I had hidden the rest of her growth powder, I had placed myself in a position to potentially save humanity from that inevitable fate. I couldn’t die until I had destroyed the powder. Jodi needed me to destroy it. I wasn’t much for heroics, but I could manage that simple task.


      The rest of the night I focused on not suffocating under Shari’s weight, controlling my breathing in the most efficient manner. I didn’t get any sleep at all. Eventually, my giantess captor woke up.


      “Hey tiny, it’s morning.” Her voice rumbled from above. I could hear her voice through her chest. Her gargantuan naked body rolled off of me, exposing me to fresh air for the first time in hours.


      I gulped in the glorious air as she continued.


      “I want you to go back to work today, slave. I want you to have one last normal day before everything changes.”


      Torturous bitch. She was going to make me go back to work for a day before ingesting the rest of the growth powder. Except she wouldn’t be able to find it, and I’d be miles away, warning the military. Serves her right; her overconfidence would be her demise.


      I stood up as Shari stretched out across the room. Her huge feet pressed into the steel walls near the door, and her legs easily hung far off the two mattresses she had brought up to sleep on. She was a woman the size of a whale, easily 14 feet long. She had grown several feet over the course of the night. That growth stuff, taken in larger doses, was powerful shit.


      My boss smiled as I took her all in. Her feet were at least two feet long, her swooped boobs were the size of overinflated basketballs, pancaked against her chest. Shari grinned devilishly, her red locks falling about her face.


      “You like your new goddess Hank?” Her leg arched over to me like a crane, and she lazily pointed her toe at me.


      I just gulped. My weak constitution was shattered at the sight of this monster.


      Her big toe touched under my chin, tapping me with a red nail the size of a pack of cards.


      “Hey. Hankie-poo… Answer me!” She quickly went from a playful tone to one of anger.


      I didn’t want to piss her off any more than I needed to. “Uh, yes.”


      “So you like what you see then? You like your women as big as can be, don’t you?”


      Why was she taunting me!? Was nothing off limits for her to just violate! Yes, I secretly loved tall, powerful women. But not her!


      Not that it would be wise to say it quite like that. “Yes,” I admitted dejectedly, only allowing my passive demeanor to show itself. If I were a stronger man, a better man, I would have been able to stand up to her. But I couldn’t. Jodi didn’t deserve a wimp like me.


      Shari smiled, that evil smile of hers that she only showed when she knew that she had me. On her back, the woman propped her head up as she folded her arms behind her. Her massive boobs lolled to the sides of her chest.


      “Then worship me. I’ll allow you to, this one time.” At that her legs spread wide, exposing her 6 inch long slit. I gaped at the fiery red maw, engorged and hot, surrounded by red bushy hair. Her red polished nails toyed with her muff as she grinned mischievously.


      I knew this wasn’t up to debate, but my body was frozen solid.


      “Hank, I want you to fuck me. You’ll be doing all the work this time,” she stated, spelling it all out for me.


      I was aware of her request, yet I still couldn’t move. This was the worst thing she could have asked. Before, she had physically raped me against my will, and comparatively I could have justified it. But with this situation, I would have to initiate everything. I would have to have sex with her. It was like Shari was forcing me to cheat on Jodi, and my mind was having a difficult time coping with that.


      A massive foot swung like a boom crane, knocking me off my feet and out of my mental gridlock.


      “Hank, don’t make me have to hurt you baby. I love you,” Shari mocked.  “Just come here and give me some loving.” She patted her huge vagina, her labia puffing up in anticipation.


      Defeated, I stepped up to her, moving closer between her spread legs. The heat and smell emanating from her womanly parts was intense. I placed two hands on both sides of her gargantuan legs, feeling the silky smooth skin of her inner thighs. I couldn’t believe I was doing this. I was so ashamed.


      “Hurry up Hank, it’s almost time to go back to work. Your goddess is horny. Start worshipping!”


      I vengefully thrust myself into her meaty cavern. She sighed as I entered her, blissfully laying back and allowing me to fuck her like a maniac.  Tears of anger and frustration welled up in my eyes. How could a person be so cruel? How could this person be allowed to get so powerful? As I pounded away I realized that she had successfully broken my spirit.


      I could tell that at her size it was more difficult for her to “feel me.” My penis worked hard, jabbing and gouging into the roof of her sheath, running along the thick fleshy ridges of her vaginal wall. The amount of fluid her womanly pussy created quickly lubricated my whole lower torso, running down my legs and her fuzzy auburn labia.


      Excitedly, her muscles contracted and her thighs clenched around me, like two fleshy walls as she orgasmed over and over. Womanly juices flowed over me, pooling underneath my feet. After a few minutes, I lost control myself, pumping myself viscously into my captor. As soon as it had started, it was all over.


      A huge hand pressed me into her, rubbing me all over her muff.


      “You did good, little man. Your goddess is pleased with you. Now get ready for work.”


      She released me and sat up, her massive body casting a long shadow over me. I swear, it was a possibility that she had grown since we had sex. I searched around for my work clothes, found them, and started putting them on.

      Mentally, I was in no shape to do anything, much less go back to work. Emotions swirled around in my mind, from guilt to humiliation to elation to longing. I wanted to see Jodi, the woman I loved, yet I didn’t, because I was ashamed. How could she take me back? Why would she even want to? After all that had happened, how would I even be able to function? I was damaged goods, and I was filled with the overwhelming feeling that this whole thing was somehow my fault.


      Shari took her clothes made out of bed sheets, and pulled her makeshift skirt on. Her shirt tore as she tried to put it on, and she casually cast it aside. Apparently she was willing to go back to work bare chested. After staring at her nude form for over a week, I certainly had become desensitized to seeing her wobbling swooped boobs.


      She opened the door to the outside, and ushered me out of the administration offices. Since she had grown so bulky, she needed to literally crawl and squirm to fit through the doorframe. Fortunately for Shari Beauchene, the St. Acre Library had been built with a very high vaulted ceiling, so once outside of administration she was able to walk normally. Her 15 foot frame filled the hallway, and her head nearly touched the ceiling. If she grew anymore she wouldn’t have anywhere to go. She gestured me into the employee breakroom.


      “Stay here. We’re going to have a meeting.” She stated in her cool and collected “boss voice.”


      I sat down in a chair, exhausted at 8 in the morning. Shari, with a little difficulty, managed to page an overhead announcement to the workroom. Satisfied with herself, she sat cross legged in the corner of the room.


      It wasn’t long before I could hear the sounds of my female coworkers coming up the stairs. This was it. I was finally going to see my Jodi, after a week of hell. I could hardly contain myself. Mixed emotions swirled through my mind. Should I tell her what happened? Would she accept me if she knew?  Or would she blame me, and leave me. And what about the rest of the growth powder?  I still needed to dispose of that- there was still a chance Shari might find it.


      My coworkers stopped outside the door, and I watched as the knob began to turn.

Chapter 20 by littlemac

      ----- Chapter 20 -----


      I sat quietly as they filed in, waiting  and hoping to see Jodi. As I observed the women, I noticed that nearly all of them had grown significantly. Most of the part timers I recognized were at least over 6 feet tall. I spotted Elaine as the ladies entered. I had expected her to have grown, but even I was shocked to see her ducking through the doorframe.


      She was barefoot, with makeshift clothes because obviously at her size she couldn’t buy commercial clothes. At ten feet tall, she was certainly a sight to behold. She squinted at me when she saw me- I came to realize her glasses probably didn’t fit her anymore. Poor woman.

      “Hank?” She came up to me, her bountiful breasts bobbing as she walked. There was surprise and anxiety in her voice. The rest of the women clamored around the room, talking excitedly, trying to make room for their enormous bodies. Our once roomy break room was beginning to seem a little cramped.


      Despite the fact that there was a 15 foot, bare-chested giantess sitting across the room, no one seemed to pay Shari any attention. All female attention was focused on me. The women eyed me inquisitively, like they’d never seen a man before, yet I was sure some of them recognized me. I heard a few whispering behind my back.


      Elaine sat down on a couch, grabbed me and lifted me into her lap to make room for another woman. I was not comfortable with being grabbed and carried, but I trusted Elaine. She was a good friend. Elaine’s ass took up over half the couch, and the other woman’s rear took the rest. It creaked under the pressure, and I was sure it wasn’t going to remain intact much longer.


      “Where’s Jodi?” I whispered to Elaine. She squinted down at me, her long cinnamon colored hair flowing all around me.


      “She doesn’t clock in until 9. Where have you been? We’ve been worried sick about you!” she whispered with urgency.


      “Long story.” As much as I wanted to tell her, now was not the time. Especially with Shari sitting across the room. Luckily, Ms. Beauchene was occupied at the moment, as several of her employees were conversing with her.

      Shari raised her voice above the din, which was easy for her because even sitting down she was taller than most of the women standing. “I suppose you’re all curious as to why you’re here. I just wanted to have a little get together for Hank Woods, who’s recently been promoted to Distribution Manager.”


      My coworkers all looked toward me, with celebratory clapping. I hated being the center of attention, and I hated being given this “promotion.” Shari was planning on overthrowing the world soon, so why would she mess around with the fake pleasantries? What was the point of keeping up the charade? To spite me? I wouldn’t put it past her.


      Shari continued, stating why she had given me the position, some good things about me, and what went on during our “training week”. I was hardly listening to what she was saying. To be completely honest, I was becoming acutely aware that every woman in the room was watching me. As an awkward person with a low self confidence, that would have been enough to make me uncomfortable. However, these giant women weren’t merely looking.


      Their body language said it all. As my eyes met with theirs, I could read the carnal lust behind them. I felt like a sheep in a room full of hungry wolves. Women who wouldn’t have looked twice at me before, who wouldn’t have previously given me the time of day were suddenly aroused to the point that I felt like I was going to be raped (again). I tried my best to back away, to hide my body. They merely responded by getting closer, the hungry looks in their eyes growing in intensity.


      I felt Elaine grab me with both hands, the long pink nails on her fingers pressed into my chest. She pulled me in tighter, as if to protect me. Great! Elaine knew what was going on, and my friend was shielding me from their advances. Plus, Elaine was way bigger than they were; there was no way anything was going to happen now.


      Shari continued talking for a few minutes, but no one was listening to her. Women of all shapes and sizes were eyeing me hungrily, eager to tear into my nubile male body, to force themselves on me in a sex crazed orgy. That growth powder stuff was doing a number on their brains. These women weren’t the same women I worked with anymore. They were like cavewomen… big, gigantic, horny cavewomen.


      Throughout Shari’s speech I tried my best to avoid eye contact. I didn’t want to send any messages of reciprocation to my lusty female coworkers. I stared down at the ground, and noticed Elaine’s bare feet. They were elongated, over a foot and half long, with lustrous pink toenails. They were the feet of an older, more mature woman, but they hadn’t lost any of their attractiveness yet. You could just tell that she took good care of her feet. As I watched they moved anxiously, as if Elaine was getting impatient. I know I certainly was. I wanted nothing more than to get out of there.


      As luck would have it, Ms. Beauchene announced that she was finished, and the meeting was adjourned.  Elaine set me on the ground and took my tiny hand in hers, guiding me amongst my female coworkers as we all filed out. The women all towered over me, their clothes sticking tightly to their expanding bodies. Elaine herself was twice my height. She ducked again as she situated her body through the doorframe.


      “Come with me Hank,” she muttered after all our coworkers had passed by. Shari was still relaxing in the break room.


      She led me to the sick room, opened the door and ushered me inside. I flipped on the lights. The ten foot woman wormed her way inside as well, and quietly shut the door to give us some privacy. She sat back on her haunches after she turned to me. I offered her the couch with a quick gesture. It was one of those couches where employees could lay down, and surely there would be enough room for her on it.


      She sat gingerly, careful not break it under the weight of her ass.


      “First, congratulations on the promotion Hank. Secondly, what the hell!? You disappear for a week without so much as a goodbye, and all you do is leave a few messages on Jodi’s machine? She’s worried sick about you, you ass!”


      I had expected this, but it was not what I had wanted to hear. I didn’t want to burden Jodi at all, but it wasn’t like I’d had a choice. Now that Elaine was pressuring me, I was going to need to spill the beans to clear my name. Did I want to tell her what had really happened, and what was inevitably going to happen? Would she even believe me, or worse, would she mess it up by telling Shari? Or should I just go with the current story, and take my lumps with her? What was Shari hoping to accomplish by doing all this anyways? What was her intention? Or had she simply lost it? Was I giving her crazy brain too much credit?


      “Hank… I… I didn’t mean to hurt you. Oh, don’t cry! Hank, I’m your friend, come sit next to me.” She patted the couch with a huge hand.


      Yes, at that moment I was sniveling like a wimp. The amount of pressure on me was incredible. I had been tortured, raped, starved, and sleep deprived. I felt like I had let all my friends down. I was a burden to my girlfriend, and ultimately I had worried and betrayed her by inadvertently sleeping with my boss. And to top it all off, I was the only person in the world with the knowledge to stop Shari, the giantess turned goddess who wanted to subjugate the whole world to her wrath. So yeah, it felt like the weight of the world was on my shoulders, because it was. I just needed time to think; I couldn’t afford the luxury of mourning.


      “Hank, poor baby, it’s ok! Just talk to me. Talk to your friend Elaine.” Elaine cooed as she took me into her lap, comforting me. After a week of hell I was ready for some comfort, but I still had some dignity left. I dried my tears. Elaine was a great friend.


      “Elaine… a lot of stuff has happened. I didn’t want to do it, Shari made me,” I confessed.


      “Made you do what? Take the promotion?”


      I realized that there was no way I could tell Elaine what had really happened in administration. The only way out of this was to reroute the conversation.


      “Is Jodi ok? Shari wouldn’t let me call her. I wanted to!” I had gained some control over myself, but I felt like I could lose it so easily.


      “Jodi’s great, she was just worried. She’ll be happy to see you, I’m sure. Hank, you seem really distraught. What’s going on? What’s wrong?”


      Elaine Bailey spun to the side and leaned back, so her legs were propped up on the couch and her back was reclined against the wall. She gazed down at me over her massive cleavage, her hazel eyes squinting to see. Her big feet touched the wall on the other side, and her body felt warm and comforting. The tone in her voice was soft, soothing and understanding. I wanted nothing more than to tell her, to excise the demons in me and gain some catharsis.


      I gazed back at her, watching her beach ball sized boobs rise and fall with her every breath. They were so monstrously big compared to her proportions, it was a wonder she was even able to walk. Of course, she had grown pretty significantly as well.


      “I know why all the women around here are growing,” I confessed, not sure how much I wanted to tell. “Shari told me. You’ve gotten really big Elaine.”


      She sighed. “Not nearly as big as Shari has though. It doesn’t bother really bother us Hank. You shouldn’t burden yourself with our problems. Not that growing is much of a problem really.”


      She had completely missed the point. “But, don’t you want to go back to normal?” I asked, hoping to feel her out. If she didn’t even want to go back to normal there was no way I could tell her what was going on.


      Elaine leaned back some more, thinking it over. Her makeshift shirt clung tightly to her bosom, almost looking ready to tear open from the pressure of those gigantic jugs.


      “I could, maybe. I don’t really care I guess. I’ve become accustomed to being this big. I wouldn’t mind being a bit bigger, actually. What do you think Hank? How do I look to you?”


      I gulped. “You look fine. Just… really big.”


      She smiled at the compliment. “A woman should be big Hank. I think it makes me more attractive to men. I’ve been getting noticed a lot more.” She leaned forward so that she could look down at me from above. The couch creaked as her weight shifted.


      This was getting nowhere. I was beginning to wear myself out, as the fatigue from no sleep was taking over my body. I was mentally exhausted as well. The heat from Elaine’s body wasn’t helping the situation any.


      “Hank, you look really tired. Why don’t you just take it easy here for a second?” She cooed down at me. One of her hands moved to massage me, her long pink nails raking gently over my entire back. It felt great, and I slumped forward into her lap. Her other hand cupped my head, and her fingers played through my hair. I was quickly falling unconscious, as a week of not sleeping was catching up with me.


      “Poor little thing.” She leaned back again, and I heard a faint tearing noise. I didn’t bother to open my eyes. There was no way I wanted to ruin this massage I was getting.


      I heard another, much louder rip, and Elaine shifted her weight after grunting in frustration. My massage stopped as her hand moved to do something else, and the other hand cupped my head down into her stomach. In my haze most of this took a second to register.


      I heard something plop to the ground, and Elaine sighed. “There, much better.” She resumed my massage, and release her grip on my head and played with my hair some more.


      In a few minutes I was basically asleep. Elaine was humming softly, and the vibrations through her body combined with the heat and relaxing touches were enough to pretty much knock me out.


      I stirred suddenly when I felt my shirt being peeled off. Elaine’s pointed nails were delicately working my shirt over my head. My arms had already been freed.


      “Shhhhh…. relax baby. I’m going to massage you better now.”


      Looking back, there was no way I should have allowed this to continue. We were getting way too intimate way too fast. However, at the moment, my mind wasn’t functioning properly, and neither was hers. I was more or less unconscious, and she was literally in a drugged state. What happened next wasn’t a surprise to me.


      ……


      I awoke on a sea of silky flesh, with an interesting taste in my mouth. Still groggy, I attempted to fall back asleep. Something was poking my lips, large and wrinkly, like it was covered in skin. Slowly it worked its way into my mouth, growing and swelling to the touch of my tongue. Instinctively, I sucked on it a bit, and heard warm moaning in response.


      Sensation came to me slowly as I suddenly began to realize what was going on. My body fought me every step of the way, releasing information to my brain at the slowest, laziest pace possible.


      My penis was rock hard, jabbing into something cushy and soft. My arms were wrapped around something round and massive, made out of the same cushy soft material. It was also… very warm and inviting. The smell was fantastic. In fact, I was touching it all over, my naked body taking it all in for all its enjoyment. A woman was moaning softly in the distance, and something was rubbing my bottom, something large. Huge sausage-like fingers poked and pricked my penis and ass, as other fingers worked my head. My face was planted on rougher skin, wrinkly and puffed up. The turgid nipple played into my mouth, filling it up.


      When it hit me I felt stupid that I had been so slow to react. Elaine was trying to breast feed me!

Chapter 21 by littlemac
Author's Notes:

I want to apologive for the long wait for an update, I know as a reader that can be frustrating. Lately, my tendonitis in my arms has been acting up pretty bad, it makes it tough to write. Thank you all for reading and being patient.

     ----- Chapter 21 -----


      This couldn’t happen!


      I sprung awake, jolting out of my pleasant relaxation. Elaine felt me squirming and gripped me tighter, her fingers wrapping around my torso. She placed her index finger on the back of my head and pushed my mouth back down to her nipple.


      “There you go,” she murmured, in a soothing female voice.


      I struggled against her, pressing into her breast flesh and fighting her hand. I needed to get out, to stop Shari! I couldn’t be messing around here, especially since I kind of felt like I was almost cheating on Jodi. I didn’t want to do that.


      Not that there was anything I could do about it. Elaine wasn’t keen on letting me go anytime soon.


      “Just relax and enjoy this. Calm down…” she attempted to soothe me.

      “Elaine! Stop! You don’t want to do this!” I planted my hands on areola and tried to push it away from my mouth.


      She sensed that I was going to leave if she didn’t do something. Additionally, my touch on her areola was sending waves of pleasure that curled her toes. Her whole body stiffened and squirmed in uneasy anticipation.


      “I know… I shouldn’t… but I can’t seem to help myself,” she murmured as she struggled against her urges. I could tell she was having an internal conflict with herself. She bit her lower lip, debating the consequences, a quizzical look on her face.


      “Couldn’t we just… stay like this? We wouldn’t have to go any further,” she pleaded.


      “I’m sorry Elaine, no. We’re going to stop.” I put my foot down. Figuratively, of course, as I was still pinned under her massive hand.


      “We should… but I don’t want to.” I felt her pull her makeshift pants down, exposing her luscious pussy. With her free hand she toyed her snatch, massaging and tugging at her cinnamon hair, warming herself up.


      “No.” I insisted, looking her dead in the eye. She blinked a few times, and I could see the stress inside her. She was struggling against her own biology, and the growth drugs that had altered her decision making were not helping. She couldn’t make a reliable choice. This wasn’t the real Elaine, this was some horny, drug enhanced giantess. Hopefully she wouldn’t figure out that she was in fact a giantess, and with her size she could simply force herself on me.


      “I deserve to though, don’t you think?”


      “I think that we’re friends, and friends don’t rape each other.” I felt like some kind of hostage negotiator. Except I was the hostage.


      “I’m not going to rape you. If I was bigger I might though,” she winked and flashed a devilish smile. “Boy, that would be great, wouldn’t it Hank? I could put you inside me, feel you all safe and warm in there.” She patted her engorged vagina, reminiscing.


      “Elaine, being your size doesn’t give you the right to enforce your will on others.” I pleaded and persuaded at the same time.


      “…not yet,” she muttered under her breath, almost pouting. “I should get something though. I do deserve it. It’s been so long since I’ve been with a man.”


     “Just let me go Elaine.”


      She thought about it for a bit, debating.


      “Not yet Hank. Just relax for a second.”


      At that moment she pressed me down against her gigantic breast again, forcefully pushing me deep into her squishy warm breast flesh. She moaned and began playing with herself, jabbing her fingers in and out of her snatch. Eagerly, she worked herself over as she rubbed me all about her breasts, using my tiny body to excite herself further. I would be lying if I didn’t admit a small part of me was struggling against my own urges as well. Being used like a toy by a mature giant woman certainly appealed to my sexual preferences, and the urge to continue was tempting. However, Elaine was a friend, she was not Jodi, and furthermore I had just got done being worked over against my will by my boss. In a weird sort of way I was “in the mood”, and so not “in the mood” at the same time.


       I struggled against her efforts, but her hand merely clenched me tighter. Her torso bucked and contorted as she pleasured herself, her oversized breasts flopping rhythmically in time with her gyrations. Elaine Bailey’s face became flushed, her eyes squinted shut, and her mouth formed a tiny “o” shape as she quietly climaxed, clutching me to her cleavage.


       She held me there for several minutes, looking as if she was going to fall asleep. An expression of bliss and sexual satisfaction was spread across her face. I took advantage of her relaxed state and made another attempt to escape, worming my way out of her fingers.


      “…ahh… where are you going?” she asked sweetly, still under the spell of her love chemicals.


      “I need to find Jodi. You have to let me.” I hopped down to the ground.


      Elaine somberly nodded in response. “Thank you Hank, I needed that. You should go now.”


      There was a look of regret on her face, as if she had suddenly come to and realized what she had done. It was a total shift in personality. Now that “Elaine the Giantess’s” sexual appetite was satisfied, “Elaine my Friend” was able to surface. This growth powder was a terribly powerful substance, wreaking havoc on a women’s willpower to resist her own urges while simultaneously giving her the physical ability to go out and get exactly what she wanted. It was no wonder the women under the influence of this stuff were beginning to develop god complexes. I just hoped Jodi would be ok.


      As I ran down the stairs to the first floor I checked the time on the clock. It was ten to 9, meaning that Jodi should be walking through the door, if she wasn’t here already. As I bolted down the stairs, I became acutely aware of how starving I was. My whole body was light and weak, burnt out from a week of sleep deprivation and starvation. By the time I made it down the stairs I was woozy and felt slightly sick.


      I stopped and regained control of myself before continuing to the company lockers, which were near the workroom. I rounded the corner, peering through the door frame when I spotted her, shutting and locking the door on her locker.


      Jodi was beautiful, the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. She had her back turned to me, hunched down to reach her locker. After she shut it she rose to her full height. Of course, like all the other women, she had grown in height. However, with the exception of Shari, she could tower above all our other coworkers at a good 12 feet tall. My giantess girlfriend was a 12 foot goddess of beauty and power.


      She heard someone behind her, and pushed her bangs aside to look over her shoulder. As our eyes met she turned slowly. I stumbled backwards in her long shadow, taking her all in.


      She was barefoot, like a lot of the ladies, and I could see that she had taken the time to paint her toes a lustrous metallic pink. Her feet were graceful and feminine, yet they had also grown in proportion to her body.  Each one was eight or nine inches wide and well over a foot and a half long, as sexy as ever.
 My eyes followed her legs up, up, up, taking in her gloriously curvy calves and legs until they met the lower part of her dress. Jodi was wearing a light teal-blue sundress, clearly made out of large sheets of fabric. For being homemade it was actually quite cute on her. It hugged her gigantic breasts and pushed them together, despite the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra. I didn’t blame her. At her size how was she supposed to find one that fit?


      As I continued following her frame upwards, I took in the slender form of her neck and jaw line. She was a gorgeous woman, and she had on some luscious light pink lip gloss that accented her kissable lips. Her dirty blonde hair was done back in a simple ponytail, leaving her bangs swept to one side of her face, and she had applied an amber colored eye shadow. Jodi had certainly put effort into her appearance despite the difficulty of constantly growing, and I appreciated it.


      Our gaze finally met, and her bright blue eyes jumped at the sight of me. Her pretty mouth gaped in shock and she darted forward towards me. She quickly kneeled down to me and embraced me in a gigantic hug, burying her huge face in my neck. I could tell she had been worried about me, and I felt horrible. It was pretty obviously that this woman loved me and cared deeply about me. Likewise, at that moment I realized how endeared she was to me. There was no way I was going to allow Shari to take her away from me.


      She kissed my neck, smothering me with her massive body. Her hands gripped my torso.


      “Oh Hank!” she exclaimed, “where WERE you!?”


      I couldn’t think of how to answer that. At that moment I was pretty overwhelmed with a confusing mixture of happiness and dread.


      Jodi’s gaze darted all over, taking me all in. She was reading me like a book again.


      “Something bad happened, didn’t it?”


      “I…” She was reading my emotions faster than I was computing them myself. Admittedly, I was kind of mess. I couldn’t think of the right way of putting this.


      After a minute or so she inquired again. “Hank… talk to me,” she pleaded softly, placing her big hands over my slender boy-like shoulders.


      I needed to get her away from here. Shari was bound to find out that I had hidden the last of the growth powder, and when that happened she would not be happy. Shari wouldn’t take out her aggression on me, at least not physically. She would hit me where it hurt the worst- by attacking Jodi. I couldn’t allow that.

      Unable to answer, I finally spoke.


      “I need to go home. You need to come with. It’s really important Jodi.” I finally sputtered.


      “Hank… you’re scaring me. Is everything ok? You’re-”


      I cut her off. “We NEED to go.” I grabbed the sides of her gigantic face and brought my own face close. “We might get really hurt.”


      My girlfriend received the message, and in a weird way seemed to almost understand. Her face hardened and without saying anything she stood to her full height, lifted me and cradled me in one arm like a football before heading out the door.


      Carrying me easily, she briskly strode into the workroom. As she headed for the door she passed Elaine, who had composed herself and was trying awkwardly to do something productive.


      “Elaine, Hank and I are taking the day off.” My girlfriend didn’t ask. She didn’t leave it up to debate. The tone of her voice was the most serious I’d ever heard her take.


      Dumbfounded, Elaine simply muttered a guilty, “ok.” I’m sure she misinterpreted Jodi’s directness, assuming that I’d told on her to my girlfriend. Elaine looked horrified, and there was no doubt that she was filled with regret for what had just happened in the sick room. I decided that nothing good would come from telling Jodi about that. I wasn’t convinced Elaine was in the right state of mind. It was a one time lapse in judgment that she couldn’t really help. Besides, Elaine hadn’t chosen to take the growth powder; she’d been ingesting it without knowing it. Shari had administered the stuff with purpose, with intent, and while knowing what it did. She had killed those doctors and took over the experiment. She had done this too all these women, and she had deliberately raped me repeatedly. There was nothing accidental with Shari Beauchene’s actions, which had caused Elaine’s actions. By proxy, Shari had assaulted me again, through Elaine, who was innocent and didn’t know better.


      I thought it would be best if I just let the whole matter drop.


      Jodi carried me out the door, and started walking in the direction of our apartment. After a few blocks she finally spoke.


      “I’m pretty sure I know what’s going to happen, Hank. You might as well tell me,” she stated sternly.


      “What do you thinks’ going to happen?” I asked, almost afraid of her.


      “Shari captured you, didn’t she? Those messages you left were fakes.” She looked down at me, watching my reaction as she walked.


      I nodded.


      “What did that bitch do to you while you were captured Hank? Why are you skin and bones? Why are there bruises all over you? Why were you gone for a whole WEEK!” Her voice raised with each question, welling with anger, until she was nearly yelling. She knew. There was no way she didn’t.


      I tried my best to sooth her anger and anxiety. “Let’s just… get home. I don’t want to talk about it right now.”


      Jodi grabbed me with both hands, pulled me out, held me at arm’s length and shook me once.


      “Stop this. If she did anything to you I have a right to know. Stop bottling it up. Stop shutting me out. Hank, I love you, but if she did ANYTHING to you…”


      I couldn’t do it anymore.


      “Fine! You want to hear the truth, Jodi?”


      “Yes!”


      “I was raped. She raped me. Over and over and over again. Multiple times a day. She’s not a librarian, she’s a rogue CIA agent. Everyone’s growing because of some government sponsored experiment, and she took it over. She killed people, Jodi, to do that. So she can grow so huge that she can take over the world. She wants to do that tonight, but I hid the stuff that she needs to grow. We need to escape, or she’ll come for us. She’ll kill you Jodi, without thinking twice. To get to me. She’s that gone.”


      The rage on her face was indescribable.

Chapter 22 by littlemac
Author's Notes:

This chapter was a doozy, but really fun to write. Be sure and let me know what you think!

      ------ Chapter 22 -----


      By the time we made it to the apartment Jodi had calmed to the point of being able to carry a real conversation. I’d never seen her lose it like that, much less get angry. Anger wasn’t normally one of her emotions, but when she let it out she really let it out.


      She opened the door, squeezing through the frame. In two strides she was near the couch, and she tossed me down into the cushions and fumed.


      “I’ll kill her… I’ll just kill her,” she muttered, pacing about the apartment. Due to the constraints of the ceiling, she was forced to hunch over. Eventually she just plopped to the ground, cross legged and frustrated.


      I’d balled my eyes out most of the way home. I didn’t feel good about it, as a man, but there are some instances when it’s just understandable. I had a feeling this was probably one of them. Now that Jodi had stopped rampaging I saw an opportunity to talk with her.


      “Jodi?” I asked fearfully. Seeing her rage about really did make me afraid of her. I was worried our relationship was over. She probably thought it was my fault; that I might have brought this on purposefully. I should have known better, after all. I was worried she’d leave me for this.


      “What?” She seemed sullen, and distant. Her back was turned away from me, as if she were contemplating something.


      “I love you so much, but you’re scaring me. Please don’t blame me.”


      She turned. “You think I blame you? Why would I blame you?”


      “I should have seen this coming. I should have run when I had the chance. I shouldn’t have listened to her…” I shrunk away as I spoke.


      Jodi took one look at me and scoffed. “I can’t believe you. YOU get raped, and you blame yourself. Hank, I’m not mad at you at all. It wasn’t your fault. It wasn’t like you could fight back or anything…”


      “Listen,” she took me in her arms, sensing my fear and softening her approach. “I’m sorry. It’s just… knowing what she did to you makes me so upset. I want to end her so much I can’t stand it. I’m not mad at you- I love you. You’re mine, and mine alone. If another woman so much as touches you, that’s a problem between her and I. Not you.”

      It was comforting to know she was so protective of me, and my fears dissipated as she took me in her massive arms and rolled over onto the carpet, pinning me under her and kissing me over and over.


      “I’m just so glad to have you back,” she murmured, her huge face buried in my neck.


      Honestly, I knew that in order to ensure both our safeties that we should probably make preparations to flee. However, I got caught up in the moment. After so many days of misery I was ready to feel love again, or any kind of positive emotion. I allowed myself to give in to her, to make a less than rational decision and enjoy myself.


      I kissed my girlfriend back, grabbing her head and ruffling her hair.


      She laughed. “C’mere you,” she whispered playfully.


      “…I’m already here?” I replied in a sarcastic/confused tone, poking fun at her.


      “Little snot,” she snorted. “Here I wait around for you for weeks, you finally get back, and you’re sassy with me. Is that any way to treat a lady?” She sat up with her hands on her hips, her huge upper body looming over me.


      “It’s how I treat my lady.” I wasn’t about to let her throw her weight around like that. I poked her hefty boobs, causing them to jiggle up and down. “Boop. Boop. Boop.” I said as I jabbed my finger into the heavy flesh.


      “Is that so?” she squinted at me as I mischievously toyed with her chest. “I’m quite a bit bigger than you now, bucko. Are you sure that’s a smart idea?”


      I stopped what I was doing. She was totally threatening me.


      “Boop.”


      Jodi raised an eyebrow at me and bit her lower lip. Suddenly I felt her thick thumbs dig under my waist line and yank my pants off. I struggled, and my pants got caught around my ankles. Quickly Jodi hoisted me in the air by my arms and used her free hand to finish off my pants. Helpless, I was dangling in the air in front of her. She flipped me over, holding me by one leg. As I thrashed about she surgically removed my shirt, leaving me flailing in my skivvies. In a few minutes she had nearly stripped all my clothes off, and I had been fighting her the entire time.


      My woman taunted me the entire time. “You know Hankie-poo, you’re really a pain in the ass sometimes. You disappear for a week, without so much as a goodbye, leaving me to wonder what happened to you. A woman worries Hank. Then, when you come back you’re a disrespectful stinker the whole time. A woman doesn’t deserve to be treated like that, especially one as large as me.”


      She held me suspended in the air, both of my arms clenched in her hand. Suddenly she stood up, hunching over so her body would fit.


      “It’s time you learned to respect me honey. You owe me.”


      She set me down on the carpet, making sure I stood up but keeping her hands on my shoulders. She was so big, bent over me. I gazed upwards at her, her face smirking mischievously, her full breasts hanging loftily over me. At 12 feet tall she was well over twice my height. I didn’t even come up to her waist.


      I felt her strong hands pushing me towards her, slowly and methodically. I took a step to regain my balance, otherwise I’d have pitched forwards. Another step brought me into contact with her sundress. Jodi squared her stance up, spreading her big amazon thighs a bit before she lifted her dress.


      “In you go.” She forced me forward, under her legs and face to face with her swollen pussy. I could tell just by looking at it that she was incredibly horny.


      “C’mon honey, get to work.” One of her big fingers suddenly caught under my chin, forcing my head upwards as she pushed my whole body towards her hungry maw. Being that my head was about the size of a softball to her, she could easily manipulate me the way she wanted. Her thick meaty cunt dripped womanly juices and smeared them all over my face, the furnace-like heat of her muff overpowering me.


      “Mmmm… that’s it.” She moaned from above. She was so tall that I could service her while we both stood. Suddenly I felt a bit of weight added from above as she lowered herself a few inches, effectively sitting on my head and pushing my face up inside her. The skin of my girlfriend’s labia created a tight seal around my face as I was squished into her. Her strong fingers wrapped around the back of my head, and her other hand cupped under my chin. With both hands she guided me around, pulling me upwards and sliding my tongue and nose all over her more sensitive woman parts.


      We stayed like that for several minutes. Jodi allowed me to breathe from time to time, but she definitely enjoyed it more when my face was planted inside of her. I used my tongue to split the thick wrinkly mass of her inner labia, and licked and sucked on her hardened, engorged clit. I used my hands to tenderly massage her outer labia and bulbous ass. Womanly fluids dribbled down my neck and chest, soaking my body.  Eventually, Jodi’s feminine mass started quivering, and pressure on my face increased as she slowly eased herself down on her tiny couch. Still clutching me to her pussy and allowing me to work, she rolled to one side, giving me a big thick thigh to rest on. I massaged her inner thigh as her other leg swung up above me like a boom crane. Jodi had just about enough of her sundress getting in the way, so she let go of my head for a second to pull it upwards, exposing her whole lower half. Immediately she grabbed me again and wrenched me up into her, powerfully squishing me into her hot sticky muff.


      Being able to completely overpower her man and force him to service her was an incredible turn on, and in no time she was panting and moaning like a bitch in heat. Her legs clamped down on my head as she ejaculated into my face, squirting womanly fluids about and powerfully clenching my body between the two giant slabs of womanly flesh known as her thighs. Jodi was an absolute sex goddess, and she knew it. In ecstasy, she threw her head back and yelled, squeezing my whole body in an authoritative scissor hold as she climaxed. It was terrifying and exciting at the same time. It was apparent that she was strong enough to crush me easily, to mash me between her thighs in a sexual frenzy. But she loved me deeply, and I knew that she would protect me (even from herself).


      One orgasm wasn’t enough for her though. For the next couple minutes she desperately strove to achieve more, each one more powerful than the last. I’d never seen Jodi just take command like that before. She’d been aggressive in the past, sure, but this was pure primal lust. Physically, she could dominate me, and therefore she did. I’d never felt so desired by her, so desperately wanted. She needed me, needed me for her own sexual well being. In a way, I knew that her heart would be an open book to me after this. Jodi may have gained total physical control of the relationship, allowing her to do literally whatever she wanted, but I still had one card left. Love. Jodi loved and adored me, and therefore no harm would ever come to me. At least not while my giantess girlfriend could help it.


      At some point Jodi finally exhausted herself. I was happy to be done, but I was definitely overjoyed to know that I had successfully satisfied her. I did feel bad for Jodi, having to wait for me with no idea of what had happened to me. I had wanted to make it up to her, even though it hadn’t really been my fault. After that marathon session, I felt like I had done a good enough job.


      Jodi released me from my vaginal prison, and I slid off of her leg and onto the floor. Her face was flushed with color, her breathing was deep and rapid. Her beautiful blue eyes squinted lazily and eventually shut. My giant lady was pooped.


      I was disgusting, covered in smelly womanly fluids. In fact, so was she. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a towel, wet it down, and returned to Jodi’s side. I washed her massive labia and thighs, and she spread her legs to allow some air in. I gave her the towel for her hands and told her I was heading to the shower. She merely nodded in response, too tired to do much of anything.

      Nearly naked, I clamored into her shower with a strong sense of satisfaction as I realized exactly what I had just done. I had worn my Jodi out- through oral sex. I had worn a woman THAT big out. Wow. I was the man!


      After pretty much the best shower ever, I returned to the living room to see my massive female still passed out on the couch. Her arm dangled off the back, and her long legs stretch over to the nearby recliner chair where her feet were propped up. Her big head was resting peacefully on one of the armrests of the couch, propped up by several pillows.


      As I crossed over to the front of the dilapidated couch, I noticed that she looked even bigger than before. There was no way that she could have grown just since we’d had sex! Upon closer examination, she was definitely larger though. Maybe the growth powder was having a delayed effect, or perhaps the increased dose Shari had administered had something to do with it. Whatever the reason, my Jodi was getting fucking huge.


      As she was basically asleep, I figured it would be best not to disturb her. Since her body was draped over it, there wasn’t any spare room on the couch. That was ok. I began to tip toe out of the living room. I’d just go sleep on the bed.


      I didn’t get far when she rolled over, her massive and weighty body causing the couch to creak loudly. That thing didn’t have much left.


      “Hey,” she murmured softly. “Come over here.”


      I returned to her side. Still exhausted, her eyes were closed, but she was willing to talk for a bit.


      “…we’re not done yet.” She yawned and her eyes fluttered open. She rolled back onto her back and stretched, her huge arms jutting into the sky.


      I was confused. She sure looked done.


      She closed her eyes again and pointed to her feet with one finger. “I need a foot massage.”


      Her big old feet were propped up on the nearby recliner, her metallic pink toes stretched out over the back. At almost two feet tall each, her feet took up the whole chair.


      I sat down on the armrest next to them, a little deflated. I won’t lie, I had been on top of the world, thinking Jodi had been completely satisfied, and now hearing this had put me back down to earth. I grumbled a bit under my breath as I grabbed her toes.


      “Sit down.” Jodi mumbled, shaking her foot.


      “There’s no room Jodi,” I protested. Her big clodhoppers took up the whole chair.


      “Then sit on my foot,” she stated, shaking her foot again.

      Cautiously, I did as I was told. I carefully clambered onto her outstretched foot, seating myself in on top of her ankle. I could feel the nails of her toes pressing into my shoulders as I leaned back.


      Jodi tussled her foot a bit, adjusting me. “There, isn’t that better?”


      I was wondering how I was supposed to massage her feet when I was sitting on them, when her free foot lifted up, over my head. Jodi bent her knee a bit and before I knew it her toes gently came down and rested in my lap.

      “Mmm… that’s the spot,” she smiled lazily, still a bit groggy.


      Her foot slid over me, her long toes splaying onto my chest and rubbing into me. Her heel ground into my nether regions as her toes curled over my shoulders. Her foot was huge, nearly two feet long with gigantic metallic pink toenails. Her big toe alone was the size of a tennis ball, and she ran it along the side of my neck, tracing my jaw line with her nail. Her other foot pressed into my back, and the sharper edges of her nails dug into my back as she pushed me into her free foot. I found myself suddenly sandwiched between her feet, and she began to slowly rub my stiffening member.


      It was incredibly sexy, and I hardened almost immediately. Her free foot worked me over, slowly playing against my member and up onto my chest until the heel touched, then gradually gliding back until only her toes touched me. As she felt my rod with her massive toes, she stopped to play around with it a bit, taking it between her big toe and the rest and squeezing and rubbing it gently, before letting go and dragging her sole against me again.


      “Wow Hank, you really like this don’t you?” she questioned, half serious. “You see why me growing is the best thing to ever happen to you. You’re going to love it. We’ll have lots of time to play around like this, and the best part is, I always play nice.” She propped her head up on one elbow and seductively watched as she gave me a giant sized foot job.


      “What do you think Hank? You like my feet all big like this?”


      I was getting pretty close to the point of no return. I was having a pretty difficult time focusing. “Yeah,” I muttered.


      “Does the thought of them getting even bigger make you happy?”


      “Yeah.” My penis reflexively jumped at that thought as muscles in my groin region involuntarily flexed. Even bigger? I wasn’t sure I could handle her now.


      “Hmm,” Jodi wondered seductively. “Then it’s probably in your best interest to tell your loving girlfriend where you hid the last of that growth stuff.”


      Ah, so that’s what this was about. Even with love chemicals thrashing about in my brain, I was still sharp enough to catch that. There was no way I was going to tell her where I’d hidden the growth powder, even though the thought of her growing was incredibly sexy. That stuff really did a number on women, and I didn’t want her to go nuts on it. Besides, despite what she thought she really didn’t NEED to get any bigger. That was just the growth chemicals speaking.


      “I don’t think it’s in your best interest to take any more of it.”


      “Why not?” she asked, putting on her best “pouty lip” face.


      “I love you regardless of how big you are. Besides, that stuff’s bad news.” I was getting pretty impatient. My foot job had suddenly turned into a conversation, and I wasn’t done yet. It was just a bit frustrating. I grabbed her toes and pressed them down onto my pelvis.


      “That’s sweet of you Hankie, but I don’t think you have anything to worry about. Just tell me where it is. You can trust me honey.”


      “You don’t need that stuff.” I tried my best to grind myself against her sole.


      Her foot suddenly lifted off. “Well then I think we might be done here. Unless you change your mind.”


      No! I was pretty well ramped up at this point. Her seduction had worked well. Still, I came to the realization that even if I told her where I’d hidden the growth powder, she’d still need me (or someone equally as small) to get it. I could tell her and still get a happy ending.


      “It’s in the upper administration of the library, in an air vent in the ceiling.” I finally admitted.

      Jodi smiled lovingly. “I knew you’d tell me Hankie.” Her foot suddenly came down from the sky, grinding into my pelvis roughly as her toes clenched and squeezed my stiff member. After a few seconds of rough pounding, her gorgeous foot brought on a tingling sensation deep inside me, which grew until I could feel strong involuntary spasms at the base of my rod. When I was all done I felt the familiar warm letdown effect. It was more than a little satisfying.

      After I’d dirtied her foot, Jodi took a towel to it, smiling devilishly the entire time she cleaned it. I figured it would make her feel awesome to know how well she’d done.


      “Jodi that was fantastic.” I gushed, panting from exertion.


      “Yep,” she leaned back, almost a bit cocky, “you’re pretty lucky to have a girlfriend that loves you as much as I do.”


      I closed my eyes and tried to regain my breath as best I could. My heartbeat was thumping softly in my ears, and I could hear Jodi’s shallow breathing. In the distance there were the faint sounds of the city, sirens and cars. Life was pretty good. Jodi was right, she did love me. And I greatly loved her. As I rested I began to think about maybe making our relationship a little more permanent. That would be so great. Jodi’s increased height might be a bit of an obstacle at times, but I was sure we could make it work out. I could get a better job maybe, she could stay at St. Acre Library…


      My eyes fluttered open. It was nice to daydream about my upcoming life and all, but we still had a problem at hand. Shari was still out there. No matter how good things got, she’d always be there, desperate to ruin me.


      In fact, I began to wonder what Shari was doing, since my mind had finally cleared. I got up off of Jodi’s foot, threw some casual clothes on and went into the kitchen to finally get something to eat. As I ate a bowl of cereal I contemplated my situation while Jodi snoozed. It was getting later in the afternoon, and I hadn’t seen Shari since our morning meeting. I knew today was supposed to be my “last day”, then Shari’s plan was to consume the last of the growth powder and achieve her “godhood.” I’d already foiled her by hiding it, but there was a slim chance that she’d find it regardless. I’d be rather foolish to simply leave it. Shari had probably discovered that it wasn’t where she’d left it by now. She’ll be furious, and it would be highly likely that she’d eventually come to the apartment.


      Jodi and I did not need to be there for that. Shari’d kill her. Or me. Or both of us.


      I finally decided that I didn’t know what Shari’d do. Regardless, she couldn’t find the rest of the growth formula. That’d be catastrophic. Jodi and I somehow needed to get to the library without Shari seeing us. Somehow we’d have to get into the administration level and destroy the powder. Actually, if Shari came looking for me, that’s be great because she’d be away from the library!

      Seeing a bit of an opportunity, I decided to wake Jodi up.


      “Jodi, c’mon get up.” I nudged her arm, which dangled cartoonishly off the edge of the couch. She woke from her cat nap rather easily.


      “We need to go. Shari will probably be after us.”


      My woman rubbed her eyes. “Perfect. Let her come,” she muttered defiantly.


      I couldn’t have this, and I grabbed Jodi’s pretty face with both hands. “Hey, listen. We can’t be fighting Shari. If she gets her hands on the growth powder that’ll be it. Game over. We need to get to the library, and we need to be sneaky about it. Can you do that?”


      Jodi raised her eyebrow questioningly, “Sure. But what are we going to do with the growth powder. Destroy it?”


      I was thinking that we should, but I knew Jodi didn’t want to. She wanted it for herself. I didn’t think that it was a wise idea. Maybe I could fool her into going along with me.


      “We’ll see when we get there. Can you think of any way we might be able to get into administration?”


       “We’d need the key card. Hopefully that bitch will just leave it in her office.”

      Entrance into administration would be a bit of an obstacle. Regardless, we couldn’t just sit around waiting for something to happen.

      “I can figure something out when we get there. Lets head out.” I jumped down to the ground. Jodi pulled her sundress back on. It was already tight on her body, tighter than it had been that morning.


      “Wow Hank! Look at this, go grab the tape measure!” she exclaimed excitedly to me. Growing really did make her happy.


      I grabbed the tape and measured her out. She had to lay on the floor for me to be able to get it right.


      “13 feet, 5 inches. You’re getting really big Jodi.” I admitted. I wondered how much larger Shari was, if Jodi had already grown this much.


      “Are you impressed?” Jodi sat up eagerly.

      I was, but I was also concerned. “Jodi, why exactly are you so excited about growing like this? You know the taller you get the more regular life is going to get difficult for you.” I had a feeling I knew the answer, but this was a conversation that needed to happen.


      She thought about it for a second before responding. “I guess, I like the way it makes me feel. Like I’m stronger, more powerful. I feel more like a woman too. I know you like bigger girls, so it makes me feel good to make you feel good.”


      “Jodi, that last part concerns me,” I admitted, “you know-“


      She cut me off, “-you already said you love me no matter what size I am, right? Hank, honey, that’s really sweet. But I want to do this. So why don’t you just calm down and enjoy it a bit?”


      I heard some sirens outside. It seemed like there were a lot of them for just a regular day. “Maybe I should...” I trailed off as I went to investigate at the window.


      Jodi continued her feisty rant, “You should! Besides, the bigger I am, the easier time I’m going to have beating Shari to a pulp!”


      I wasn’t paying much attention to her. What I saw out the window made my heart drop.


      “Jodi! We need to leave NOW!”


      Sensing my urgency, she scooped me up and immediately we were out the door and heading outside of the apartment. Jodi was confused as to why we were rushing.


      “Hank? What’s going on? What did you see?”


      We rounded the corner of the alleyway as police sirens wailed. Two more squad cars rushed past us on the main street.


      “You want to see for yourself? Just peek around the edge. Try not to be seen though.”


      Jodi crept up the side of the building and peered around. She held me up to the corner so I could see too.


      Several blocks down from us, a gigantic woman was in a standoff with the police. She towered above their puny cars at around 20 feet tall. She was completely naked, with long red hair and a mean disposition. I could hear a police loudspeaker. The cops had formed their cars in a half circle on the street, and they were crouched behind them with guns drawn.


      I couldn’t exactly make out what they were yelling at her about, but Shari Beauchene didn’t seem too thrilled about it. She suddenly lurched forward, grabbing a police car and flipping it over, likely crushing the officer who had been behind it. Gunshots opened up, and Shari threw up her arms.


      The firing continued, and the giantess stumbled to the side, crushing the hood of another car under her immense feet. She roared and punched a third car, driving it into the pavement before the enraged woman stomped towards us, unfazed by the bullets being sent her way.


      I saw Jodi’s jaw drop. Civilians screamed and fled, scattering every which way as Shari made her way up our street.


      She was coming for us, and even the damn police were helpless against her...

Chapter 23 by littlemac

      ----- Chapter 23 -----


      Jodi pulled back in shock, leaning against the wall of our apartment complex.


      “She’s big,” Jodi admitted with a gulp. Suddenly she didn’t seem as eager to throw down with Shari anymore.


      I’d been captured by Shari for a week, so I’d been expecting this sort of thing. As such, the shock value was lessened. I reacted quickly.


      “Yeah, she is. So let’s loop around and backtrack so she doesn’t see us and we’ll make it to the library before she figures out we’re not here.”


      Jodi nodded and took off. She could really move, being that her strides were a lot longer now. In no time at all we’d put some considerable distance between us and the apartment.


      We stopped and looked back, only to see smoke rising from our home, signifying that Shari had gotten to it already. We’d fled just in the nick of time.

      Jodi carried me downtown, bolting quickly towards the library. People saw us and screamed, running about. Jodi took care to avoid hitting people, for even at her size she could do a bit of damage accidentally. Her long strides carried her over and around crowds as we cruised along.


      A few block from the library a police car rushed by us with its lights on, spotted us, and suddenly whipped about. The officer behind the wheel yelled for us to “Cease and desist at once!” as he fumbled with his firearm.


      Without hesitation, Jodi leapt thru an alleyway and rushed off at top speed, clutching me to her bosom. I could hear her bare feet beating against the pavement, and her breasts heaved and flopped as she ran. A shot rang out, and with a hot sizzling crack a bullet splattered against a nearby brick wall, spraying small chunks of debris onto Jodi’s chest.


      My woman yelped, entering into the next block and turning quickly. Two more squad cars had already responded to us and were rushing down the street. Jodi shifted me into one arm and carried me like a football, moving quickly to evade the inevitable police force that would be coming. At full speed she easily vaulted over a fence and into a park, but the cars were hot on her tail.


      “Hank! What do I do?” She frantically scrambled past a few trees and over a fountain. I could tell she was wondering if she should fight them or continue evading.


      Getting to the library was more important. “Keep going, I think!”


      Jodi nodded and rounded a corner. Already three more police cruisers had positioned themselves in a blockade, officers holding their weapons at the ready. Jodi spotted them instantly and tried her best to shield me, clutching me into her chest and twisting sideways.


      Gunfire erupted from the blockade, like a bunch of popcorn kernels exploding in a kettle. Most of the rounds missed us, but one sizzled past my ear and ricocheted off of Jodi’s shoulder. The hot lead slammed into her, hurting her but causing no long lasting damage. The jolt caused her to fumble me a bit, and I was nearly thrown down into the pavement as she started to drop me. Luckily Jodi recovered, her good arm hooking around my waist.


      Furious at the law’s sudden attack on her, she stomped into the line of cars, punting the first one and thrashing about into the other two, kicking a series of holes into their hoods and sending the poor little officers sprawling and diving out of the way. One of the more youthful looking ones did a commando roll to the side, dodging the giantess’s foot as it came slamming down into the tar. The brave officer came up firing, and bullets bounced off of Jodi’s toned stomach. It flexed powerfully in response, causing the rounds to rebound off of her harmlessly.


      A sweeping leg kick knocked the policeman out, flinging his battered form 20 feet onto the sidewalk where he collapsed in a crumpled heap. Unfazed by her bout of violence, Jodi continued running to the public library. As I looked back on the destruction she had caused, I was almost certain that the ballsy policeman would never move again. The scope of Jodi’s power was a bit sickening, but I was sure she was doing the right thing. That officer was simply an unfortunate casualty.


      I was jolted upwards and returned to Jodi’s chest, where she cradled me.


      “You ok?” she asked, huffing with exertion.


      I did a quick self check. “Yeah. Jodi- you got shot!”


      My girlfriend jumped over a car and sprinted into a parking lot as she spoke. “It was, Uh! … nothing!” She grunted as she came down into the tarmac.

      I examined her shoulder a bit. Her muscles were taut, and her skin had a little red mark. That first bullet hadn’t even bruised her. She was amazing. I always knew that Jodi was pretty athletic, and well toned, but this surprised me. My giantess girlfriend had grown so big that she was bulletproof.


      We’d been fleeing for nearly 15 minutes by the time we reached the library, and it was a great sight to see when it finally came into view. Jodi was beginning to sweat, and it was running down the front of her blue sundress.


      “Go through the back door. Hurry Jodi!” I pointed to the door. Or rather, I pointed to where the door used to be, for Shari had apparently torn it off of its hinges and tossed it across the lawn.


      Jodi squeezed through the door and dashed up the stairs to administration. We had finally reached the steel bulkhead, but Shari had enough sense to leave it shut.


      “What do we do now?” Jodi huffed, catching her breath. She was having trouble squeezing into the hallway, so she was bent over, her hands on her gigantic knees.


      “Dammit we need the key card.”


      “Screw that, stand back and watch this.”


      I did as I was told and positioned myself further down the hallway. Jodi centered herself for a second and suddenly mule kicked the door, her huge bare foot slamming into the hard steel. It bent like it was made of cheap tin, exposing the steel locking bars. After a few more kicks she’d managed to tear the whole thing down, leaving a nice opening to walk through.


      She smiled triumphantly, obviously pleased with herself. “After you!” she chirped and gestured.


      I had to admit that it was pretty useful to have a woman like Jodi at my disposal.


      “Good work Jodi! Now you can add “battering ram” to your list of unusual talents.” I joked as we easily strolled into the administration office.


      Being in there brought back a flood of terrible memories, but I was too busy to concern myself with them now. I pushed them to the back of my mind and pointed out the air duct where I’d hidden the growth powder.


      “It’s there.”


      Jodi scooped me up with one hand and punched the duct in with the other. It fell to the ground, exposing the tunnel. She easily hoisted me up into it.


      After a few seconds of crawling, I managed to find where the duct leveled out, and my hand fell upon the brick of powder. I pulled it in and climbed out.


      Jodi set me on the floor and curled up cross legged, eyeing the powder brick hungrily.


      “Well. Here it is.”


      “What should we do now?” she asked, her big blue eyes opened wide. There was quite a lot of powder left.


      “We need to leave.” I quickly exited the office through the busted door. Jodi plodded slowly behind me, almost like an eager puppy. I could tell she wanted the growth powder, but we needed to know where Shari Beauchene was. We couldn’t allow her to steal it from us.


      I took the stuff down the stairs, through the workroom and back out the back door. Jodi pleaded with me to give it to her, but I turned her down.

      “Not until we see what Shari’s doing.”


      We walked out into the lawn, and paused to listen. I could hear gunfire in the distance, and the town air raid siren was going off. All around us were the sounds of sirens as police and other law enforcement officials sped to the scene. Their efforts were futile, as I knew Shari was bulletproof. It would only be a matter of time before the National Guard would be called.


      As we watched, Shari’s head suddenly lurched into view above the skyline of buildings. Her red hair shone brilliantly in the afternoon sun. She was backing up with a vicious sneer on her face, and suddenly she twisted as a thundering stomp could be heard. The building in front of her was about two stories tall, which meant the giant woman had to be nearly 25 feet tall herself. She’d been growing even during her rampage.


      As Shari’s horrifying and relentless attack on the town continued, Jodi nudged me with a big finger.


      “Snap out of it Hank.”


      “She’s destroying everything!” I pointed as I watched her fling a truck into a building and growl in rage.


      Jodi’s hand wrapped around me and spun me around, forcing me to look at her. “And if she sees us, she’ll destroy us too!”


      The thought of that happening was too terrifying to comprehend. I couldn’t speak.


      “It’s ok Hank. Give me the powder, for both of us. It’s the only way.”


      Tentatively, she grabbed the brick of powder, pinching it in her forefinger and thumb, slowly taking it away from me. My heart jumped, but I knew it was our only serious option.


      Jodi beamed at me, a loving smile of assurance. “It’s all going to be ok, little guy. Let me take care of this.”


      I nodded. My girlfriend picked me up and moved out of Shari’s line of sight, behind the library. No doubt the growth powder would take a good amount of time to affect her, once she ingested it. Being hidden for the time being would be necessary.


      Jodi set me down before sitting down herself. The cool shady grass felt good, and I closed my eyes and tried to regain control of myself. All I could hear were sirens, crunches, twisting metal, and gunshots as Shari thrashed about in the distance. I hoped this would work. I opened my eyes and saw Jodi about to eat the growth stuff.


      “Well, here goes nothing Hankie.” She popped it into her mouth like she was taking a pill. She chewed it a bit and swallowed.


      “Tastes like chicken,” she winked. “Don’t worry I’ll be fine.”


      Just as she said that she started expanding. Very quickly my girlfriend began putting on mass as her limbs shot out. Her weight increased, her hands and feet lengthened, and her tiny sundress was suddenly shredded as her whole body began growing at a rapid rate. In five minutes my amazonian girlfriend had grown into a true giantess, nearly doubling in height.


      “Would you look at me Hank! This feels fantastic!” she exclaimed, squealing with glee. “I’m going to be so big and powerful!”


      I merely gulped. Her growth was showing no sign of slowing down. This was the woman I loved, and now she was about the same size as Shari. Each of her beautiful feet were nearing 4 feet long. In a few minutes her feet would be longer than I was tall. In no time at all I would be like a doll to her.


      Jodi threw her head back and gasped. The growth was orgasmic for her, and the more she gained the better it made her feel. Her huge toes curled and her vast body tensed as she cleared 30 feet.


      “Yes! More!” she groaned, her eyes shut tight. She grabbed her stomach and bit her lower lip. “More!”


      She rolled onto her back, spreading her massive legs wide and exposing her engorged pussy. Her thick labia was red, swollen, and excited. Her breathing became rapid and short, and she emitted girly grunts of ecstasy. It was as if she was going to orgasm.


      I stepped forward, worried. Even Shari hadn’t grown this fast. How big of a dose had Jodi taken?


      Her massive hands still clutched her stomach, and she wriggled in ecstasy. Or was it agony? I suddenly couldn’t tell.


      “No! Jodi!”


      This wasn’t happening. I rushed forward as my girlfriend suddenly lay still.


      I ran around her body until I could see her face. It was oddly peaceful looking. Her pretty eyes were closed, but she wasn’t breathing. My heart wrenched, and I felt immediately sick with grief.

      She wasn’t moving. She had stopped breathing. How could this happen? What should I do?


      As I panicked, I heard thundering footsteps coming up behind me as a tall, dark shadow was cast over me…

Chapter 24 by littlemac
Author's Notes:

To me, this feels like one of the best chapters I've ever written. You be the judge. Enjoy!

      ----- Chapter 24 -----


      This couldn’t be. This couldn’t be. This couldn’t be!


      I ran up to my beautiful girlfriend’s neck and pressed my hand against it, trying desperately to feel a pulse. I fumbled about, not sure where to feel, not sure I was pressing hard enough.


      I couldn’t lose her. I knew that we were pushing it too much, taking that much growth powder! Why did I ever agree to that? Now I’d lost the only woman I’d ever cared about. She was perfect for me, and I’d foolishly lost her. She’d never laugh, cry, or feel again. She’d never cuddle with me on the couch. I’d never feel her sensitive fingers running over my back, the soft embrace of her enormous chest, or the joy of seeing her bright blue eyes light up as I entered the room.


      I tried desperately to get a pulse from her, tears welling in my eyes as realization slowly settled in. She had obviously overdosed on that horrible stuff, and it had killed her. Even if I was able to get doctors to her, how were they going to fix her at this size? She was 35 feet tall. No practitioner would be able to perform effective medicine at that scale.


      I slumped against her soft neck, defeated, as the tears in my eyes began to flow. I pounded my fist against her, urgently feeling for her jugular, frustrated at my situation, and stricken with grief. The grief. It was the kind of thing you knew was irreversible, as soon as it hit you. You just knew that EVERY day past this day would be a battle to merely function past it. It hit me and I became so hollow, so heart wrenchingly empty that I hardly felt the giantess’s fingers wrapping around my torso.


      I was hoisted into the air as Shari Beauchene lifted me with one hand. I knew she had been watching the whole thing, no doubt enjoying what she had witnessed.


      “Oh there you are little Hank. I was beginning to think that you had run away from me. But I could never imagine why you would do that.”


      She spun me around so that she could look me over. At her size I was only about a foot tall to her. We made eye contact and a huge smile of triumph spread across her face. It was the smile of a woman who was getting everything she’d ever dreamed of.


      “Well, well, well. Good job Hankie. You’re my best little helper.”


      I must have looked confused, because she raised her eyebrow and continued.


      “When you stole the rest of my growth substance, I assumed you meant to merely keep it from me.” She glanced over me, examining Jodi’s lifeless body. “But of course you only gave it to my wretched rival, knowing that the gluttonous whore would overdose on it and die. Well done, my pet.”


      “That isn’t true! That ISN’T true!” I yelped in protest, more to myself than to her.


      “Of course it isn’t Hankie.” Shari cooed, pulling me in and giving me a giant hug. “I’ll give you your special reward later,” she laughed.


      I didn’t appreciate her taunting me like that, and I struggled and fought against her. I kicked and squirmed, and she silenced my efforts by pinning me between her massive breasts. She squeezed them together and held onto my legs, giving me no room to move.


      Now lodged in her cleavage, she carried me back downtown, stomping on cars as she went. I watched as her huge feet came crashing down, smashing property with evil and careless intent. She was destroying merely because she could. Her red polished nails dealt out devastation and chaos as she walked, obliteration everything them came into contact with. And the worst part was that stuffed between those massive jugs, I could still feel her skin expanding slowly. Her soft breast flesh smothered me as she slowly grew, laughing at the puny policeman trying to stop her. Soon she was able to let go of me with one hand and still keep me trapped; her swooped boobs had grown so big.


      The entire time, the town panicked. Police procedure had now changed from trying to fight this woman to trying to get people to safety. Anytime we encountered the law they were busy evacuating citizens. That wouldn’t stop Goddess Shari though. She merely trampled on through, her sexy toes indiscriminately crushing and crunching squad cars as she went. And the more she grew, the easier it got.


      I watched the whole thing from my perch in her cleavage, getting higher and higher in the sky. When she first started her rampage, Shari had to stomp on cars to make them flat, which she greatly enjoyed doing. Now she was so huge she was doing it on accident. Her weight and mass were so great that simply moving about the town caused collateral damage. Her hefty feet were the size of the cars themselves, so of course they crunched into the pavement with little effort on Goddess Shari’s part.


      And the people. They were terrified, fleeing as she smashed their homes, their belongings, and their communities. They were helpless against her, and their only defense was to run. Shari laughed at their efforts, sometimes giving chase to scare them further. It was hard to watch their angst, and know that Shari thought this whole thing was orgasmic. She was in total ecstasy, like this was the ONLY way she could truly get her rocks off. She laughed and taunted them from above, spewing bullshit about how she was their new goddess and to “spread the word”.


      This went on for an hour or so, maybe more. I couldn’t watch it; it was making me sick. I turned inward, facing Shari’s humongous chest. Her gigantic boobs wobbled as she stomped, shaking my entire world. I couldn’t believe just how massive my boss had become. Her chest filled my whole view- no matter where I looked I couldn’t help but see her turgid, bouncing breasts. I looked to my left and saw a wall breast flesh as her huge arms pressed it into my body. Looking to my right offered a bit of a view, as that breast hung down a bit lower. I could see it wobbling, her swollen nipple the size of a pop can jutting erect and pert in the evening sky. The fact that this whole ordeal made her horny as hell was sickening.


      She suddenly stopped in a park, and sat down. Her thick, bus-like limbs slammed into the ground, shaking everything in view and knocking over trees with ease. The huge female hardly noticed.


      “This place looks good. I think it’s time I put you in a better spot Hankie.”


      I hated her. I hated how she used Jodi’s pet name for me. And I hated what I knew was about to happen next.


      Huge red nailed fingers pried around me, like she was trying to pluck a bug from her cleavage. Her thumb and forefinger clasped down on my chest, and she delicately plucked me up into the air, her pinky finger extended in a womanly fashion.


      She examined me closely, her icy eyes squinting hungrily. Compared to her, I was only about 10 inches long or so.


      “Oh you’ll do nicely,” she announced, grinning devilishly and slowly leaning back until she was lying on the ground. She held me up above her, so I could take in the landscape that was her immense body.


      Her swooped breasts lolled to each side, and her huge chest rose and fell like ocean waves as she breathed. On her pretty face was an expression of mischief and satisfaction, and her thick plump red lips smirked at me. Her long lustrous red hair splayed out all over the park, covering a good amount of the grass. It was playtime for Goddess Shari, right here in the middle of the park, while the town burned and chaos was rampant.


      Her free hand clutched one massive boob, squeezing and sensuously massaging her tit before it snaked across her torso in a southerly direction. She gazed up at me, hungrily, her lips pouting and her eyes savoring my nubile naked body. I knew she’d wanted this for a while. She’d been biding her time, moving all the pieces into place, yearning to try out what she was just about to try. All the conditions were right. She had total control- Jodi was out of the way. I was too broken to resist- capturing me earlier had achieved that. And now, the physical scales were finally starting to balance, as she had nearly reached the correct size.


      It probably would have been better for her to wait just a bit longer, until she grew just a bit more. When that happened I would fit perfectly- I would be just the right size, optimized to fit her. But she was impatient. She wanted it now. What else needed to be done? No one could stop her. She was just going to simply keep growing in power. So why not?


      Her huge tree-like fingers wrapped around me as she slowly lowered me towards her crotch. Her other hand had been warming it up, preparing it for my grand entry. Shari was determined to have sex with me, and nothing was going to stand in her way anymore. Her red nailed fingertips worked their way over her engorged labia, tugging and massaging her fiery pubic hair.


      Her womanly hand suddenly split her turgid muff, separating the two halves of her hot labia and opening the lips to her feminine chamber. A slit around a foot and half long opened up, a warm steamy scent emanated from her pink lips. She was burning for me, yearning to insert me into her tight crevice. I could see her gigantic clitoris, exposed to the evening air by her two humongous fingers. It was flushed and swollen, spurned by her desire to engulf a man. Just before she put me inside her, I watched her whole body squirm with anticipation and unbridled lust as she moaned in pleasure. This was going to be the greatest moment of her life- the day she was so powerful that she could use an entire man as her sexual plaything.


      She lowered me further, aiming me face first at her softball sized clit. When my face touched its sticky mass, she moaned again, clearly pleased. She thrust upwards, unabashedly, and my whole body collided with her feminine mass. In seconds I was nearly swimming in fluids as her monstrous hairy muff worked to swallow me whole. I frantically tried to struggle, to fight back against her vagina’s relentless assault. It was no use. Her powerful labia clenched my arms, drawing them deeper inside of her. Her authoritative hand squeezed me, a reminder of just how strong she truly was. There was no way she was going to let me escape, so I might as well go peacefully.


      She could wait no longer. With a sudden sucking noise, I was inserted further into my giant boss’s cunt, as it hungrily devoured me in its meaty tightness.


      My world was instantly dark, and all I could feel around me was wrinkly muscles and strong womanly fingers gripping my lower legs. Her vaginal walls spasmed and tightened, causing considerable pressure all around me as she squeezed my body for her own pleasure. I could hear her sticky fluids rushing all around me, covering my body in a creamy, smelly mess. But the worst part of it all? The worst part was the suffocating lack of air. I was rammed into her so tightly that any air was used up instantly, nearly asphyxiating me.


      She drew me out and rammed me in again, which in part fed me a new pocket of air. She tried to go deeper this time, screaming as my body nearly tore her chamber apart. I was still a bit too big to fit properly, but she loved every second of it. With her full force she clenched down on me, trying desperately to get me to fit inside of her, to push me just a bit further. Encased in her muscular mass, all I could hear was a wailing yell of ecstasy, slightly muffled by her womanly parts. She was crying out in sexual lust, eager to take me in all the way.


      Tightly holding onto my legs, she wiggled me around inside of her, making sure to plaster my face up against the top of her vaginal wall. Her insides were like a triangle, with two longer walls on the sides and a wrinkly mass near the back of her top wall. She liked having that spot touched, so she planted my face up against it repeatedly, working me by my legs like a human dildo.


      Throughout all of this, there was little I could do but try to conserve my air. Her hand clenched my legs hard, causing me a bit of pain as her fingers crushed me. My arms were pinned to my sides by her incredibly strong pussy. Its meaty wrinkly mass mashed and flexed as sticky liquid lubricant gushed all around me. Her pussy worked to wring every last ounce of pleasure out of me as it could and there was no holding back. And the whole time I could hear her screaming in total ecstasy and delirium as she dominated me, intoxicating love chemicals flowing through her as carnal lust caused her to punish the tiny man inside her and savor every second of it.


      She kept trying to get me further and further inside of her. After her third or fourth orgasm, she finally quit ramming me up against her G-spot and just sought to take me whole, just to see if she could. It was difficult going, but Shari was blissfully relishing her work. The more she crammed, the less air I got. I knew would only have a few more seconds of this torment before I was through. Already I’d begun blacking out. As I struggled to breath in nothing, womanly fluids shot into my face and choked me, and another one of Shari’s powerhouse orgasms rocked my whole body. I coughed hard, trying to expel her cum from my lungs as I began to see sparks and things began to go black.    

     It couldn't be over. Not like this. The last thing I heard was a pounding in my ears, a low rumbling that sounded like a heartbeat...

Chapter 25 by littlemac
Author's Notes:

The final chapter!

      ----- Chapter 25 -----


      The next thing I remember was being suddenly rocketed through cool fresh air as I was forcefully expelled from Shari’s abusive snatch. All I could see was air- a starry night sky. Then ground. Then air.

      Finally I crashed into a branch of sorts which painfully slammed into my side. My heart, which had already jumped into my chest when I was flung into the sky, jumped again as I suddenly fell to the grassy ground of the park.


      It took a few seconds for me to comprehend what had just happened, but for whatever reason, I had been flung away from Shari where I landed in a tree, which had considerably broken my fall. Still, as I lay on the ground I could feel pain abruptly rushing in. I tried to breath, to take in some of that cool clean air, but all I got was an empty dull feeling as my diaphragm failed to work. The wind was knocked out of me.


      Slowly it came back to me, and I was saved from suffocation. It took a minute for my senses to clear. The ringing in my ears stopped, and my vision cleared. I did a quick diagnostic check, and although I was badly beat up, I could still move. Recollecting myself, I played through what had just happened in my mind. I had nearly died in Shari’s pussy, then I was thrown into a tree. Right.


      I sat up and quickly checked my surroundings, curious as to why I was so suddenly and violently freed. Had Shari figured she’d used me up and cast me aside? Was it a miracle I was alive?


      No.


      I looked to the side and saw the terrifying melee between two giantesses. Shari had her back pinned to the ground, her hands held by the one woman who stood a chance of taking her down. My heart jumped at the sight of her, and I was instantly relieved to see her alive. Life seemed worth living again.


      Jodi was huge, dramatically larger than Shari. The two were curled on the ground, grappling desperately, and the ground around them shook as they fought. Even without her significant size advantage, I was sure Jodi could have taken Shari. Jodi had a slightly muscular and athletic build, while Shari was curvy and pear shaped. And Jodi had nearly 15 feet of height and mass on the bitch. There was no getting away for Shari Beauchene.


      Jodi’s fists slammed into her relentlessly. These weren’t girly little pokes either, they were full forced punches that rocked Shari. My girlfriend looked like a professional cage fighter, while Shari’s only answer to the attack was to curl up in a ball.


      Jodi smashed her again, blood flying from Shari’s mouth as her lip was cut. As she reared up for another blow, I caught a glimpse of my girlfriend’s face. Her sexy lips were curled back in a terrifying sneer, and her eyes had a wild, animalistic frenzy to them. She was prepared to kill, as if her higher functioning brain had been completely disengaged. There was nothing that was going to stop her now, and all that was left was the primal cavewoman. By this point it was painfully clear that she’d fight until Shari was dead, until the threat was eliminated.


      With a sickening crack she belted Shari across the temple with her right fist, then wrenched her elbow down into the other woman’s face, possibly crushing her nose. This freed up her left hand, which she then used to mercilessly pound and batter Shari’s exposed ribs. Jodi’s attack continued until I heard a series of deafening cracks as she smashed and broke bones. Shari yelped and moaned in agony, her cries muffled by Jodi’s massive right arm.


      Shari tried to protect her wounded side, bringing her right arm in tight and squirming in agony. Jodi just grabbed it with her left and pulled it back up, shifted her mass over, and started throwing gigantic knees into the tenderized spot on Shari’s body, which brought her incredible pain.


      As I watched I took in every aspect of my woman’s glorious body. She glistened with sweat, which ran over her tight, muscular frame. Her humongous ass was perched high in the air, giving her knees leverage to deliver maximum power blows. Her right foot was the balancing point, and her toes had been driven into the soft grass dirt of the park to plant her firmly in the ground. She was a beautifully sexy wrecking machine, and she was showing no signs of stopping her onslaught.


      Shari was being systematically destroyed. She had been a fool to toy with Jodi, to try to steal me away and to threaten my safety. My woman didn’t appreciate what she had done, and now she was paying for it.


      As satisfying as it was to watch Shari get hers, it was also strangely nauseating. It wasn’t just that she was being pounded, it was the degree to which she was being demolished. Shari was totally outclassed. It was like watching a pissed off heavyweight MMA fighter maul a polio stricken schoolgirl. Jodi’s attack was so viciously thorough that I was beginning to feel concerned that she might kill Shari.


      And as much as I hated her, as much as I wanted to see her die for all that she had done to me, Jodi, AND the city of St. Acre, I couldn’t let Jodi kill her. I didn’t feel it was right to take the life of another. And no one but me stood a chance of stopping my enraged girlfriend.


      I ran up to the two women, careful to angle myself so that Jodi would see me and I would be in no danger of being smashed by her gigantic sexy feet.


      “Jodi!” I waved my arms frantically, desperate to get her attention. My whole body hurt with fatigue. “Stop!”

      Jodi didn’t hear me and threw a vicious right that smacked into the soft tissue of Shari’s neck. It snapped her clavicle and Shari suddenly went limp as she lost consciousness.


      “Stop! Jodi, wake up! It’s me! Honey, you need to stop this! Don’t kill her!”


      My beautiful protector cocked her hand back for another blow when she abruptly detected me. Slowly realization of her actions flooded into her face. Her eyes brightened to their familiar blue, and tears welled in them as she saw me. Her body, tensed and flexing, suddenly relaxed as the urge to annihilate subsided.


      She hopped off of Shari’s unconscious form and crawled over to me. Her huge hand wrapped all the way around me as she hoisted me into the sky. I kissed her pretty metallic pink thumbnail in gratitude as she brought me close to her gorgeous face.


      “Hankie? Is that you?” Though her voice was booming, her tone sounded so far away. She’d truly gone insane for a period, and now that her mental functions were returning she was frightened, and honestly a little confused. I couldn’t say I blamed her. She’d nearly killed someone.


      “It’s me Jodi. You can stop now. It’s over, you won!” I did my best to comfort her.


      “What… what did I do? Are you ok baby?” Tears rolled down her pretty cheeks. She was so sexy, so incredibly good looking that my heart simply melted right then and there. I wanted nothing more than to hug her, to embrace her and tell her that everything was all right. I guess I’d have to settle for her thumb.


      I hugged her gigantic thumb, kissing it all over. It was damn big, and after grabbing it with both hands I could barely make my fingers touch and I wrapped my hands around it. Jodi squeezed my body tenderly before bringing me to her chest, depositing me safely between her heavenly breasts and squeezing me lovingly with them. Big tears fell from her eyes like pails of water, splashing on her silky breast flesh as she sobbed quietly. Having me safe and protected finally set her right, but also allowed her a chance to deal with her emotional turmoil.


      “I thought I’d lost you,” she whispered, her sweet warm breath rushing all over me. I draped my arms over both of her gigantic bare breasts and snuggled into her colossal chest.


      “I thought I’d lost you too. I couldn’t take it.” I admitted as I began kissing her chest repeatedly, the way she liked. I loved being where I was, and I wanted nothing more than to stay there for a good long while. My body ached for a soft warm place to rest.


      She sniffed, drying her eyes. “I beat Shari up pretty bad. I was just so mad that she took you… I didn’t know what to do. I saw red. I think I… may have killed her,” her voice trailed off.


      “Maybe. She deserved it though, honey. You did the right thing,” I paused, thinking about what my Jodi had just done.  “Let’s have a look to be sure though.”


      Jodi stood to her full height, which seemed to be somewhere around 50 feet tall, by my rough estimate. She clutched me to her breast like a little girl would hold her favorite doll. I felt safe and at home in her warm boobs, surrounded by her pretty pink fingers and listening to her thumping heartbeat. I was happily tucked away, right where my oversized girlfriend should be keeping me. It felt good, and it felt right.


      My woman turned around and we both looked down at the battered remains of Shari Beauchene. She looked like hell. Her face was busted up, with cut lips, a smashed nose, and a variety of red welts and colorful bruises decorating her dismantled face. Her body was a crumpled mess, with a caved in collarbone, crunched ribs and painful looking red marks all over her torso. Yet we could both see our boss was taking shallow breaths, meaning she was probably ok for the time being. To see this tyrant knocked down a peg was satisfying sight for both of us.


      “Do you think this means we’re fired?” Jodi suddenly asked, before bending down to lovingly kiss my head. I laughed as she hauled me off into the distance.

 


      ……  Epilogue …….

 


      As it turned out, Jodi and I did in fact get fired. The government stepped in to resolve the St. Acre incident, and sent us a notice of termination.


      However, the government also did a ton of other things to fix the situation. Shari was immediately “arrested”. Jodi, being a giantess, was temporarily hired to be her handler, at least until the government could come up with a more permanent place of incarceration. Jodi and I watched her for about a week before the construction of her prison was complete. Shari was so wrecked that there was no way she could possibly fight back anyways. She couldn’t lift a finger, much less walk or rampage about. The day came when huge government trucks hauled her off to her final location, a secret prison in the desert, where we would never see her again. It seemed to be a fitting end for her.


      Before long St. Acre went back to normal. Sure, the headlines flew all around the world, but that was part of the recovery. People from all over sent aid, and in no time at all the infrastructure was rebuilt. St. Acre had tons of shiny new buildings, and the casualty count from Shari’s rampage had actually been rather low. At least, that’s what was speculated by the experts. It’s not like “giantess attacks” are a regular, documented thing.


      As for my friend Elaine Bailey, she stopped growing at around 14 feet tall, and took over as the director of the library since Shari was removed from office. Jodi and I knew she’d do a good job. The last we heard, she had a mile long list of potential suitors looking for a giant middle aged woman. Turns out her new qualities were in high demand. Who knew?


      As for Jodi and myself, we were immediately removed from the public sphere, for the protection of our identities. We were told that we could no longer return to public life. In fact, we were told that our lives would be dictated by the government from then on out.


      Neither of us really liked that until we found out exactly what that meant.


      A week after Shari was hauled off to the slammer, Jodi and I boarded a huge oil ship and were dropped off on a deserted Pacific island. It was big enough for us, and our government had constructed a pretty cushy installation for us to live at. It had everything we could have asked for, all for free, and all built to scale to accommodate my woman’s tremendous size. We were told that for our protection we’d be tucked away in this remote corner of the world, free to live out our lives so long as we stayed on the island. We didn’t have much of a problem with that solution, especially since my now 50 foot Jodi couldn’t really function in regular society anyways.


      It was a happy life. We explored the island, swam, ate the best foods, read countless books, and generally enjoyed each other’s company. I was Jodi’s, and she never let me leave her side. Most days I just stayed tucked in her humongous bra. At night she “kept me safe” in her pussy, which was fun for both of us. Jodi was much gentler that Shari. She was concerned about things like “my air supply”, and “not crushing me”.


      Overall, I have no complaints. Jodi is the most loving and sexy woman a guy could ask for. Looking back on it now, I realize I had learned a lot from my experiences at St. Acre. I’d learned to deal with overbearing bosses, some of the finer intricacies of women, overcoming confidence issues, dealing with emotional and physical obstacles, and especially about my own character. And the most important lesson I’d learned was about love. All in all, I’m satisfied with how it all turned out. My island life with Jodi will simply be another valuable experience I can add to my growing body of knowledge.

End Notes:

     Closing Comments: This story was an immense joy for me to write, so I hope you get just as much enjoyment reading it as I did writing it. I thank all of you who took the time out of your busy lives to read it, and I especially want to thank those of you who consistently expressed your opinions and words of encouragement. Your comments really helped to motivate me and improve the quality of my writing.
     Suggestions and pointers are certainly encouraged. Feel free to let me know exactly what it was that you liked, so that I can continue to provide it in the future. It helps to know what I can do well, as well as what needs improvement. I have more stories on the way, so if you liked this particular story or others I may have written, I hope I can deliver the same (or better) quality in the future.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2227