Mjolnir I: Mikiko's Ascension by Adamantium
Summary:

Mjolnir is the Old Norse word for 'crusher'. Perhaps Thor's hammer wasn't literal.

This story is centered around Mikiko Funayama, a normal high school girl who finds an ancient artifact of incredible power.

Chapter 1 of this story is mostly devoid of eroticism. Chapter 2 starts the hot action. Chapter 3 hosts the most extreme content yet. Chapter 4 contains mild female giantess domination. Chapter 5 (the end) is up and contains tender loving and some truly perverse happenings.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Body Exploration, Couples , Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slave, Toilet, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 15428 Read: 50840 Published: May 26 2011 Updated: June 03 2011
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 - The Way by Adamantium

2. Chapter 2 - Vengeance by Adamantium

3. Chapter 3 - Indulgence by Adamantium

4. Chapter 4 - Lust by Adamantium

5. Chapter 5 - Epiphany by Adamantium

Chapter 1 - The Way by Adamantium
Author's Notes:

We are introduced to Mikiko, a Japanese girl who will soon discover the Mjolnir, an ancient artifact that grants the ability to shrink one's foes.

She is attacked by a teacher whom she kills swiftly.

This chapter is not erotica as much as story building.

Karen slammed her foot into Mikiko's stomach. "Flat chested little bitch."
Mikiko moved her arms, which were previously guarding her face, to protect her belly. Karen wound up to kick Mikiko square in the face but just then Autumn tugged on Karen's tight-knit sweater.
"Mr. Krucible is coming," Autumn urged.

Karen turned and began to walk down the hallway with Autumn. She glanced back over her shoulder and threatened, "Bring it tonight. Got it?"
Mikiko groaned, "OK Karen... OK."
Karen snapped her head away angrily, flourishing her wavy blond shoulder-length hair. She proceeded down the hall. Autumn said something and she and Karen laughed as they turned the corner.

Mikiko curled up on the ground. She was alone and she was in pain. Karen wanted Mikiko to bring her father's booze to Karen's house tonight. Karen would get smashed and fuck whatever guy she was 'dating'.

Karen Rothschild didn't even need Miki's dad's booze. She just enjoyed pushing Mikiko around and hoped to get her into trouble. Karen was beautiful and she could manipulate men into doing anything she wanted, a skill she squandered on seducing cute boys and obtaining alcohol. Karen would hang out outside a liquor shop, walk up to just about any man to give him an eyeful of her cleavage and request a 40oz. Karen lacked the creativity and wisdom to fully utilize her assets. She was a bimbo only smart enough to take more advantage of men than they took advantage of her.

Mikiko Funayama, on the other hand, was a shy isolated girl. She was short and cute but boys were all fawning over their more curvaceous classmates. Her parents came from Japan years ago and were exceptionally liberal. They didn't push Mikiko to strive for successes that were not her own desire. She was reasonable in her studies, but not particularly academic. She enjoyed her art and music and a cool rainy day. With her straight jade-black hair, Mikiko seemed to be the physical opposite of Karen in every way. Karen was the glorious day, Mikiko was the beautiful night.

Tears ran down Mikiko's face and she propped herself into a sitting position with her arm. Her long shining hair fell in front of her eyes like a curtain. No one would see her cry.
Mr. Krucible walked up to her slowly and shouted at Mikiko accusingly, "What are you doing on the floor?"
Mikiko whispered softly, "Nothing... I fell down."
"Well get up or you're getting detention. You're supposed to be in class now. If I see you loitering around in the halls again I'll speak with the principal." Mr. Krucible was the meanest son-of-a-bitch teacher Mikiko, or anyone else, ever knew.

Mikiko stood up slowly but she still ached from the beating Karen had given her. Without looking Mr. Krucible in the face she walked in the opposite direction he was headed and went into the girl's room. She checked that the stalls were empty and sat in the far corner stall with her clothes on. Tears ran down her face.

She tried to think of a way to deny Karen her demands. Last time she squealed on Karen Mikiko's teachers had scoffed. Mr. Krucible had been there. He called Mikiko a poor student and said it was girls like her that were the problem with this country. He accused her of making up treacherous lies against a 'fine girl like Karen', and if he heard bullshit like that again he'd have Mikiko expelled. The other teachers ignored this rant and Mikiko left the teacher's lounge sobbing.

A tear fell from Mikiko's cheek and she heard a small ting, like a tiny bell. She looked down and saw something on the floor. She picked the object up and held it in front of her. It was a metal coin made of pretty dark blue metal which had tiny triangular holes carved into it. It seemed to have letters inscribed into it, but they weren't any language she knew. It wasn't a Latin alphabet or Cyrillic or any East Asian language. Yet some of the letters looked like familiar English letters, carved with sharp strokes. The coin felt extremely old.

She sat there feeling the coin with her hand when she heard the bathroom door slam open and footsteps in the room, loud clomping steps that suggested someone walking with hurried strides. She reached up to lock the stall door when it was ripped open suddenly. Mikiko let out a yelp. Mr. Krucible stood in front of her with a furious look on his face.

"Miss Funayama, what did I say about going to class?" he spoke airily but sweat was pouring down his strained face.

"Mr. Krucible, this is the girl's room. You can't come in here!" Mikiko's voice betrayed a hint of fear.

Mr. Krucible put his hand to his lip and momentarily, looking at Mikiko. He stomped back to the door and locked it from the inside. "Miss Funayama, disobedient girls need to be reprimanded." He spoke with satisfaction, relishing the words as he made his way back to Mikiko's stall. Mikiko grit her teeth. She knew she was in danger. She stood up and prepared to defend herself.

"More illicit behavior, I gather? Waiting for a john to show up, eh? Society doesn't tolerate prostitution, young lady. I'll be damned if I let you get away with stomping all over common decency." His head shook violently as he spoke. "Well, there's only one thing to do with bad little girls like you." He swung for Mikiko, but his motions were clumsy and Mikiko ducked around him. She ran to the door and Mr. Krucible just turned to face her slowly. She reached to unlock the door.

"If you know what's good for you, you're going to stay right here." He pointed downwards. "If you leave this room, I'm going to report your behavior to the principal. I'll tell him how little Mikiko was offering her services in the lady's restroom."

"You don't know what the fuck you're talking about!" Mikiko screeched while shaking her head. She couldn't believe this.

Mr. Krucible bristled and seemed to momentarily lose his composure. "Such a vulgar little mouth. Profanity and talking back against faculty." He paused. "Teen girls are all alike. Rebelling against authority, just waiting for some boy to fuck their brains out. Then they spend their lives living on welfare and leeching off the system. Sluts, all of you." Foam spit from his mouth as he spoke. He regained his calm. "It'll be a real shame when you're suspended."

"I've never even..." She paused, looked down and spoke again with renewed anger. "You sick fuck. Fuck the principal, I'll go to the police!"

Mr. Krucible laughed scornfully. "Stupid little child. My brother is chief of police. He trusts my judgment. If I say you're a dirty, good for nothing, slanderous, cum guzzling slut he'll believe me." He glared at her haughtily.

Mikiko blanched. "You fucking bastard!" She cursed under her breath.

Mr. Krucible laughed and shambled towards her. His face relaxed and an unpleasant smile came to his face. "Come now, it doesn't have to be this way. In fact, I can guarantee you pass my English class, if you're willing to do me a little favor." He grinned wickedly.

The world spun and discordant music seemed to grate Mikiko's ears. Krucible reached and started to rub Mikiko's shoulders roughly. Mikiko stared downwards intently. Krucible gazed at her longingly and he frowned. "I must admit, you are very attractive." He touched her cheek delicately and sniffed. "Temptress of the Orient." He licked his lips with the tip of his tongue.

Everything was happening so fast. The world was speeding around her. Mikiko shut her eyes and felt incredible panic and despair. There was no way out. Mr. Krucible was a monster. He had a power over her, the whole school, and the whole town. Her mind wandered to the shiny blue coin she was still clenching in her right hand. She squeezed it hard.

Krucible brushed Mikiko's arms and he seemed to crouch in front of her. She felt him staring at her panties and she pressed down her skirt automatically. She braced herself for his cold touch on her thigh. Moments passed and nothing happened. She opened her eyes and Krucible was not crouching in front of her. She started forward and stumbled on something lying on the ground. It was a pile of clothing. She glanced all around frightfully, expecting to see a naked Mr. Krucible ready to pounce on her and steal her virginity, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Mr. Krucible was suddenly covered in a great tarp. The fabric was heavy and he had trouble standing. He noticed how it rubbed against his skin and suddenly realized he was completely naked. He looked around, panicked. Was this sort of student prank? A trap set for him and Mikiko had been the bait? The great tarp jerked violently and swept over him. He wasn't in the bathroom any longer, it was an immense room with high ceilings. His first thought was that he had been summoned by the devil for his actions and was about to face eternal torment. The floor was very cool, covered in large white slabs of stone. It smelled strongly of chemicals. It smelled like...

He suddenly noticed a massive moving object in the distance. It was many stories tall, a massive moving building in an even bigger hall of Gods. The immense creature turned around and it had Mikiko's face. It WAS Mikiko, but now she was huge! "Oh Jesus!" he screamed. He felt panic flow through him, terror unlike he had ever felt. His heart skipped beats and sweat dripped into his eyes.

"Mr. Krucible?" the giant Mikiko called.

He glanced around wildly and then screwed up his courage. "Miss Funayama, I demand you stop..." He gestured around wildly. "THIS... RIGHT NOW!"

"No... I won't." Mikiko said coolly.

"WHAT?" he yelled.

She lifted her foot and hovered it above him. Her sneaker was the size of a car. He noticed the dirt on the bottom of it. His eyes roamed along her thin smooth legs and her cute panties and up to her face. She was furious.

"NO! WAIT!"

Mikiko slammed her foot down with all her force onto Mr. Krucible. A sickening crushing sound was accompanied by a small splatter of blood which flew in all directions and slopped low against the walls. She lifted her foot and gore hung to her shoe. She wiped the mess along the floor.

Mikiko stared and tried to catch her breath. Mr. Krucible was dead. She had crushed him. She had killed him. She felt nothing. She had been attacked and she fought back. It was over.

She gathered paper towels from a dispenser and wiped up the wrecked Mr. Krucible with disgust. When the room was clean she unlocked the door and exited.

Chapter 2 - Vengeance by Adamantium
Author's Notes:

Mikiko takes revenge on one of her classmates, Karen.

Karen is shrunk, molested, used as a sex toy, tortured, and eventually chewed up and swallowed as a stunning climax.

Mikiko arrived 15 minutes late to Mrs. Clarkson's chemistry class. A classmate, Andy, sneaked some sly glances at Mikiko's cute face and chest as she stood at the door. Mikiko glanced upwards and their eyes met for a moment. Andy blushed and hastily looked away.

"Do you have a tardy pass?" Mrs. Clarkson snipped.

Mikiko whispered meekly, "No... I had... problems in the bathroom."

A sour expression appeared on Mrs. Clarkson's face but she seemed satisfied that Mikiko wasn't just blowing off class to smoke in the bathroom. "Sit down. You've already missed the assignment. Get the notes from your lab partner."

Mikiko sat down with her lab partner and friend Samantha.

"Where were you?" Samantha breathed.

"That son of a bitch Mr. Krucible tried to attack me." Mikiko spit the words out venomously.

Samantha's eyes popped and she whispered, "That rat bastard. Did he hurt you? What happened?"

Mikiko's face went blank and she took a while to gather her thoughts. "I'll tell you later."

Sammy wasn't good at insulting people and Mikiko knew conflict shocked Sammy. Sam's immediate compassionate attempt at disparaging the late Mr. Krucible warmed Mikiko's heart.

Samantha Briggs was the smartest girl in the school. She had been advanced two years and she piled on extracurricular activities. She was leader of the marching band, president of the drama club, chess club state champion, and founder of the anime club. Samantha wanted to learn to speak and read Japanese so she had met Mikiko for tutoring. They studied together several times a week. Samantha's parents paid Mikiko for her assistance but Mikiko had learned far more from Sam than Sam learned from Mikiko. Sammy was a genius, no mistake. They were now each others' only close friend.

"I'm going to need your notes." Mikiko requested.

"Sure thing." Sam placed her neatly written notes in front of Mikiko.

Mikiko reached to open her backpack and noticed the strange blue coin was still in her hand. She looked at it closely in the well lit classroom.

"What is that?" Sammy asked.

"It's an old coin I found in the bathroom." Mikiko replied.

"Can I see it?"

"Sure" Mikiko handed it over with some hesitation.

Samantha peered at the coin through her thick glasses. "What language is this? Do you know?"

"I have no idea." Mikiko shrugged.

"It looks like... Norse... This could be really valuable Miki-chan!" Sammy didn't seem to want to give the coin back but she did eventually hand it over.

Mikiko gazed at the coin again. Its blue metal glimmered prettily in the light.

What had happened in the bathroom had destroyed Mikiko's understanding of the world. She wanted to tell herself it felt like a dream but nothing else felt weird. She flipped the coin in her hand. Mikiko thought of magic and fairy tales and things she hadn't believed in. This coin must have made it possible. The coin defied the laws of science. Nothing would be real to Mikiko ever again. She wanted to see if its powers were real. She wanted to prove it to herself.

The bell rang to signify the end of the school day. Mikiko was shaken from her reverie. She hadn't been able to copy any of Sam's notes and she had completely failed to follow Mrs. Clarkson's lesson. Mikiko got up quickly and ran for the door and Sam chased after.

"No running!" Mrs. Clarkson yelled, but Mikiko and Sam were already out the door and running through the hallway.

"Are you alright Miki?" Sam asked as she panted to keep up with the lithe and athletic Mikiko.

"I'm fine, I have to do something really important. I'll talk to you tomorrow, OK?" Mikiko turned and walked backwards while looking at Sam.

"OK, Miki. Is it OK if I come over later?"

"No Sam. Not tonight. I'll tell you all about it later, OK?"

"OK Miki. See ya later." Sam looked a little sad.

Mikiko turned and continued running through the hall. She dodged past other students who were also making their way out of their final classes. She ran down a staircase and continued to make her way through the throngs of students. She saw Karen talking to Autumn in the hall. She waited until the two split up and she followed Karen at some distance. Karen exited through a side door. Mikiko followed and the two were alone outdoors.

"Karen." Miki called.

Karen turned and a sarcastic expression came onto her face. "What?"

"I have my father's osake, do you want it now?"

Karen looked around nervously, "Not here you stupid fuck."

"But I have it right here." Mikoko reached out her hand holding the coin towards Karen.

"What the?"

Karen's clothing fell to the ground with a small flump. There was no beam of light, no sound. Karen just disappeared.

Mikiko ran to the pile of clothing and rifled through it. She found Karen, completely naked and looking perplexed. Mikiko grabbed the tiny figure in her hand and quickly stuffed it into her backpack. She glanced around quickly and jogged home.

Mikiko looked around the house, checking that no one was home. Her parents were still at work. She went upstairs, into the bathroom and locked the door. She unzipped her backpack slowly and saw Karen lying there. She was alive and unharmed but she looked very confused. Mikiko reached down and pulled Karen from her backpack.

There she was. Tiny and naked. She was a little bigger than Sam's action-figures, not even doll-sized, but she looked more spectacularly real than any doll or action figure. She WAS real. Mikiko held Karen in her hands, her fingers wrapped around Karen's torso. She touched Karen's soft breast with her thumb, it felt softer and more delicate than anything Mikiko could remember.

Karen's facial expression was different than Mikiko had ever seen it. It was just stunned and blank.

"Karen? Are you... OK?" Mikiko asked grinning.

Karen's eyes focused on the enormous giantess cradling her in her hands. "Mikiko?"

Mikiko smiled and giggled.

"What's... going on... Mikiko?"

"I shrunk you down. I can do that. You shouldn't have been mean to me." Mikiko pouted sweetly.

Karen's face took on an expression of fear. "What? No, Miki. I was just messing with you. You know."

"Don't worry Karen, it's OK now." Mikiko said with false sincerity. "Everything is OK now!"

Karen started to comprehend Mikiko's awesome power and what situation she was in. She stared at Mikiko's face looking for some sign of what was coming next.

Mikiko's eyes grazed Karen's gorgeous body. Karen's skin was milky white and devoid of blemishes. Her body was stunningly curved with round tear drop breasts and perfect little nipples surrounded by perfect areolae. Her tummy was thin and soft and her thighs were thick and juicy. It was a body more attractive than the airbrushed porno pictures Mikiko stumbled upon on the internet. Karen really was the most attractive person Mikiko had ever seen.

Mikiko wanted to better experience Karen's amazing body. She lifted Karen to her mouth and pressed her large soft breasts up against her sensitive lips to better touch them. She felt the tiny nipples draw lines along her lips. Karen's weak little hands fought back against Mikiko's insurmountable strength. Mikiko opened her mouth and sucked very lightly on Karen's upper torso. She delicately licked the soft mounds of flesh.

Karen became afraid that Mikiko was going to bite her. Karen started to panic. She started to wriggle around and tried to pry herself free from Mikiko's unyielding grip. She was too afraid to speak, afraid that Mikiko would attack her if she said the wrong thing.

"Maybe we can still be friends." Mikiko cooed.

"Yes! I'll be your friend Mikiko!" Karen's voice cracked with fear. "I'm sorry for everything!" She frowned deeply and started to cry.

Mikiko's eyes flashed and she grinned. "You will be. But first, you're going to be my fuck toy!" She giggled.

Mikiko laid Karen down in the bathtub. The sheer smooth walls were completely unclimbable. Mikiko took off her shirt and bra revealing her cute perky little tits underneath. She then removed her skirt and panties which exposed her nearly-bald mound and her cute little pussy. Her belly was flat, her legs were thinly tapered, and her body formed a subtle hourglass shape. All over her skin had a delightful light olive-brown hue.

Karen tried to run away from Mikiko's hand but she wasn't able to. Mikiko took Karen and sat down on the toilet with the seat down. She leaned back leisurely and spread her legs wide.

"Have you ever seen a pussy this close before?" Mikiko asked provocatively.

Mikiko held Karen right up to her little pussy with one hand and spread her folds with her other hand. Mikiko's supple bright-pink cunt flesh glistened with moisture. A pleasant sweet smell filled Karen's lungs. Mikiko rubbed her little clit against Karen's nether regions. "It's a shame, your pussy is almost big enough to fuck." Mikiko laughed cutely.

"Try not to die just yet, OK? I'm going to enjoy this!" Mikiko shoved Karen head-first into her love cave and started to slowly slide her in and out.

Karen struggled to breathe inside Makiko. When Karen sucked in air she also got lungfulls of thick salty-sweet love juice. It was very warm. The great walls of Mikiko's vagina were smooth and moist and soft. They were soft as silk and wrapped around Karen's body snugly. The friction of Mikiko forcing Karen in and out of her sex box was starting to burn.

Mikiko bucked her hips slightly and tilted her head back with the pleasure she experienced. She thought of the horror and pain Karen must be enduring, struggling for breath, not knowing when she was going to die. The idea sent shivers of bliss through her body. Her pussy felt so good. Her face contorted painfully with pleasure. She began to thrust Karen into her cunt more rapidly.

Karen was being pounded in and out very quickly. Karen's lungs burned from lack of oxygen. The violent action wrenched her breasts up and down painfully. Her skin felt like it was blistering under the vigorous rubbing. Suddenly the walls started to press in on Karen very tightly. The pressure built and relaxed and built again. Her mind screamed in terror as she thought she was going to be crushed to death. The walls shuddered and liquid flowed as Mikiko orgasmed.

Mikiko pulled Karen from her still quivering, dripping pussy. Karen choked, coughed up gunk, and sucked in air. She gasped and hacked trying to catch her breath. Karen's blond hair was wet and sticky from Mikiko's fluids. Her skin was flushed and her entire body was covered in a thick moist film.

"You look so pretty, Karen!" Mikiko snickered delightfully.

Mikiko hated Karen very much. She wanted to hurt Karen, to make her suffer. She wanted to see and taste Karen's blood. She wanted to eat Karen's voluptuous body and turn her into poo.

Mikiko held Karen up to her face. Mikiko shook her head to displace the black curtain of her hair out of her face. She smiled at Karen. It was a warm tight little smile that didn't show Mikiko's teeth, a smile that should have come often to Mikiko's youthful and attractive face, but tragically rarely appeared. Mikiko giggled a little and glanced off to the side.

"I'm getting hungry." Mikiko said with a pained expression. "Your body looks so delicious." Mikiko licked her lips with vulgar delight. "Itadakimasu!" Mikiko squealed nasally.

Then she opened her mouth and placed Karen within feet-first until her thick juicy thighs were lined up with Mikiko's teeth. Mikiko sucked lightly on Karen's legs. They tasted mildly salty and were warm.

Karen let out a little shriek and her face showed an expression of absolute horror as her legs were placed inside Mikiko's warm wet mouth. She pleaded, "Please Miki, don't do it. I'll do anything!" And her face looked as if she might cry.

A wicked smile changed Mikiko's expression and with Karen's legs muffling her speech she said, "You won't kick me ever again."

Karen's face again took on an expression of utmost terror and she kicked her legs wildly within Mikiko's mouth. She tried to fold her legs up and out of Mikiko's maw but Mikoko pushed up firmly with her tongue and clamped Karen's legs against the roof of her mouth. She began to close her teeth around Karen's supple thighs. Mikiko's expression was that of a happy, innocently laughing girl who is preparing to bite down on a moist, delicious hot dog.

Karen desperately pounded with all her strength on Mikiko's teeth with her clenched fists. She tried to wiggle her hips free and she kicked her legs but escape was hopeless. Everything felt like a dream, unreal. Karen knew that she would wake up and she'd be back in bed and have to go to school soon.

Mikiko barely felt Karen's weak and pathetic struggles. Instead, Mikiko felt her heart racing with excitement and the moisture from her pussy flowing down her leg. She decided to finger her clitoris as she prepared to punish Karen properly. With one hand holding Karen to her mouth and the other touching her love bead, she started to put pressure on Karen's thighs with her teeth.

To Karen's tiny body, Mikiko's front teeth were dull rounded surfaces. They pinched down on the tops and bottoms of Karen's soft thighs with increasing pressure. She saw the shape of her legs distort under the increasing pressure of Mikiko's teeth. The pressure slowly became painful, then grew into severe pain. Karen started to scream wildly and irrationally. The pain broke her willpower and ravaged her mind. Karen's body jolted and she felt an incredible surge of pain as she watched her own left femur suddenly give under the incredible stress. Karen felt the horrible crunching and grinding vibration as Mikiko's teeth crushed bone to bits. She grabbed at her leg without thinking and her own screaming became more shrill, signifying her utter agony. Karen's back arched from the pain of her torture. The next moment Mikiko's incredible jaw cracked Karen's right femur and Mikiko's teeth were able to close together tightly. The soft skin of Karen's thighs burst and blood gushed forth. Karen's suffered incredibly and she broke out in a cold sweat. She felt chills and waves of extreme nausea ripped through her. She couldn't move her legs. Karen's blood stained Mikiko's moist white teeth a pretty pink and it streamed down to her lower lip.

Mikiko felt an incredible growing sense of power she had never experienced before. The ability to inflict pain without any chance of repercussion. She fumbled for a nearby hairbrush to use as a makeshift dildo. She stuck the handle end into her pussy and proceeded to pleasure herself more thoroughly.

Karen's blood tasted sweet and metallic on Mikiko's tongue. She bit down with great force and slowly tore Karen's body away from her clenched teeth. Mikiko looked at the red stumps where Karen's luscious thighs used to taper down beautifully. Her flesh hung raggedly and jagged white shards of bone protruded from the bloody gore. Karen's skin was turning pale and her body draped powerlessly to her right in Mikiko's hand. "Awww. That hurt didn't it?" Mikiko giggled.

Mikiko moved Karen's beautiful legs around in her mouth with her tongue and then chewed on them again. An electric shock of pleasure jolted her pussy and her mouth as she heard Karen's little bones snap again. Mikiko's heart pounded hard and wildly within her breast. The taste of Karen's legs was surprisingly delicious. Mikiko stared at Karen's bleeding stumps as she chewed up her legs. She chomped until all the bone was broken into dust and she swallowed Karen's legs with an audible gulp. The legs that had kicked Mikiko so hatefully earlier today were now mush slowly digesting in her belly. "Oishii!" Mikiko was hungry for more.

Blood poured down from Karen's leg stumps, down Mikiko's wrist and splattered onto her naked little tits. Karen's skin was looking very pale now. She was losing a lot of blood and would start passing out soon. Mikiko brought the stumps to her lips and licked them, tasting Karen's yummy blood. She stuck the bleeding stumps into her mouth and sucked on them lightly. Blood flowed more quickly onto Mikiko's tongue and she swallowed it down. Mikiko was nearing a mountain of a climax.

Karen halfheartedly draped her hands on Mikiko's lips. She had no strength left. She was in utter agony, her skin tingled all over and felt sweaty and extremely cold. She felt like she would vomit from the pain, and she knew with absolute certainty that she was going to die. She whispered inaudibly, "please." She might have pissed herself but she couldn't tell.

At that moment Mikiko looked up at her own reflection in the bathroom mirror. She noticed the blood running down the corners of her cute lips and pouring down on to her budding breasts. The feeling of glorious powerful triumph and lust upon viewing her own savage hot little body overwhelmed her. She shoved Karen completely within her mouth and turned both hands to pleasuring herself. She fingered her clit with one hand, worked the hairbrush with another, and tasted Karen's body in her mouth. Her tongue repositioned Karen within her mouth and she bit again. Mikiko felt spongy resistance and heard a soft crunching sound as her teeth mashed diagonally through Karen's torso. Karen's ribs instantly snapped and her heart, lungs, and liver were crushed. Blood flowed freely from her body. Karen's last thoughts before she blacked out and died were of her terrible pain and what a horrible way to go this was.

Mikiko's tongue was overwhelmed with delicious meaty flavor. For two minutes she chewed Karen's body into a fine mush. There were no more bones, there was only chewy flesh and brain and guts. The texture was like chewing gum now and it stimulated Mikiko's mouth muscles as the taste stimulated her tongue. Mikiko giggled and smiled at her own reflection in the mirror as she chewed open-mouthed. The gore even looked just like pink chewing gum. She continued to stimulate her clit and thrust the hairbrush handle into her cunt rapidly. Again and again she chewed and she came closer and closer to orgasm.

Mikiko swallowed Karen's mashed and destroyed body as she climaxed. She felt the mangled meat traveling down her throat and plop into her tummy as she blacked out from the pure bliss of a shuddering orgasm.


Mikiko revived moments later feeling incredibly satisfied. Blood trickled down from the corners of her mouth and her cute chest was splotched with Karen's bright red blood. She appeared ravishingly beautiful, an image of ferocious unrestrained lust. Not only had she experienced the best orgasm ever, but she felt powerful and successful and she had just destroyed and DEVOURED her worst enemy. This was the best day in Mikiko's life.

Chapter 3 - Indulgence by Adamantium
Author's Notes:

Mikiko captures Autumn but has a little problem along the way.

"Glory unto those exalted by Mikiko. Woe betide those who dare defy her."

Mikiko woke the next day feeling energetic and content. She showered, regretfully washing Karen's blood stains away. She had worn the blood and let it dry overnight on her tits as an obscene ornament to her might. Returning to her room, she picked up the ancient coin and threaded a thin golden chain through one of its triangular holes so she could wear it like a pendant. Then she dressed, ate a small breakfast, grabbed her backpack and went out.

She felt refreshed. All of her enemies were dead except for Autumn. Mikiko needn't ever tolerate another foe, she was the most powerful girl at school, possibly in the world. Perhaps best of all, that delicious orgasm last night had freshened her thinking and broken down walls of impossibility.

She nearly skipped to school, feeling the cool fall breeze and delighting in the brilliant sunlight. Humming to herself, she breathed the fresh air. Trees dappled spots of light onto the sidewalk and the sun warmed her face pleasantly. She sighed. "It's such a beautiful morning, Karen. It's sad that you'll never see such a pretty day ever again." She spoke lightheartedly and smiled at the sun. "Was your death very painful? What's it like being turned into my poo?" Her tummy gurgled and she giggled happily. Before, Mikiko had only enjoyed the night, she had never appreciated the morning. She superstitiously attributed the change in feeling to the consumption of Karen, as if Karen's spirit was now within her and not simply her mutilated digested corpse. Mikiko was both now, the night and the day.

Approaching the school Mikiko saw police cars parked in front. Mikiko didn't immediately realize the significance of this. She climbed the steps to the front entrance of the school and suddenly halted, in shock at what she saw. Mrs. Clarkson was pointing at her through the glass doors, talking to a police officer. They were both looking right at her.

"Shit." Mikiko cursed to herself. They couldn't possibly know, could they? Mikiko's mind raced and she froze, not knowing what to do. Could she run? Probably wouldn't be a good idea. If she had to escape it would be a lot smarter to use the coin. She reached to her chest and gripped the source of her power tightly in her hand.

The officer walked over to the door and opened it for her. He spoke indifferently. "Come on in Miss Funayama. Some men down from the FBI want ta talk to you in the principal's office." Furrowing his brow, he glanced up at her and made eye contact. "About yesterday."

A lump formed in Mikiko's throat. "OK," she replied. What do they know? How COULD they know anything? She allowed the officer to lead her to the waiting detectives.

The principal Mr. Reed, Mikiko's student counselor Mrs. Mitchell, and two unknown men, presumably the detectives, were sitting at a small round desk. They all turned to greet her.

"Here she is." The officer who had greeted her at the door left the room.

One of the men stood up. "Detective Hayes, FBI. You're Mikiko Funayama?" He held out his hand to shake hers.

"Yea," she replied with slight hesitation. Her small hand was sweaty holding the coin. She unclenched it and shook his hand. She prepared to use the coin if needed.

"I'm here with Detective Rice," he gestured at the other man. "We were told you had a run-in with your teacher, Mr. Krucible yesterday."

Mikiko paused and her mind raced. Had someone overheard Mr. Krucible screaming at her, or did someone know even more? Her heart sank as she realized she might have to kill these people. She didn't know what to say. She grunted, "Uh, yea?"

"We found Mr. Krucible's clothing articles in the Science Hall girl's lavatory. There we also found some blood-stained towels stuffed into the trash bin. Your classmate, Samantha Briggs, says you told her you were attacked by Mr. Krucible yesterday. Can you tell us what happened between you and Mr. Krucible, Miss Funayama?" He tilted his head and his partner prepared to write in a notepad.

It was Sam.

Mrs. Mitchell piped up, noticing Mikiko's apparent trepidation, "It's alright dear. Mr. Krucible won't hurt you any more. These men are here to help."

Mikiko understood. Mr. Krucible was missing. She had told Samantha that Mr. Krucible had attacked her during Chemistry class. Had she told Sam any more details? Mikiko didn't think so.

"Uh... he shouted at me because I wasn't in class?" She unintentionally made it into a question and gave a little half smile, as if offering the response for the adults' approval. She noticed her mistake and quickly continued, "but he didn't do anything to me." Mikiko's explanation didn't sound convincing even to herself.

"He didn't touch you or hurt you in any way?" the investigator asked urgently. Mikiko's counselor looked at her meaningfully.

"No. He was just really mean, you know? He yelled at me but he never hurt me." The half-truth allowed Mikiko to sound more confident and collected this time.

The FBI agent still seemed to think Mikiko might be protecting Mr. Krucible.

Mikiko improvised. "Did Mr. Krucible kill himself or something?" She tried to make herself sound concerned.

"No..." The agent thought for a moment, looked down and sighed, "We have reason to believe Mr. Krucible may have kidnapped your classmate, Karen Rothschild. If there's anything you can remember about Mr. Krucible's behavior yesterday it may very well help save her life."

The other agent interjected a little angrily, "Fred, don't pressure the girl. Mr. Krucible is the criminal here."

The detective looked at his partner, irritated by his obstruction.

The other shoe had dropped. Mikiko understood it all now. "Karen has been kidnapped? That's horrible!" She laid it on thick.

"Is there anything at all you can remember Miss Funayama? Anything Mr. Krucible said or did yesterday that you found unusual?"

"Ummmm... When he walked away I think he mumbled something like 'better get the girl'," Mikiko lied pretty convincingly.

The two detectives looked at each other.

"Do you remember anything else?"

"No. He was walking away so I couldn't hear him real well." Mikiko summed it up with a little smile. "I'm sorry that I can't help you more."

"Alright, but if you remember anything else please tell one of your teachers or one of the officers here so they can contact us."

"I will. I hope Karen's OK." The danger was over and she enjoyed this last little lie. Never in a million years would these men suspect cute little Mikiko for both deaths. It was fun fooling adults.

"You can go now dear." Mrs. Mitchell said.

Mikiko stood up and left the office. She placed her backpack down on the floor outside the door and pretended to be looking for something. She listened intently.

"No leads huh."

"No, and his car is still parked in the lot. How could he have stripped himself naked, left the building with hundreds of other students, striped the GIRL naked in front of those students, and kidnapped her on foot without being seen by a single person?"

"He probably had clothes stashed in the bathroom, maybe some sort of disguise, maybe one for the girl too. He could have also had more than one vehicle. Maybe parked one here a few nights ago and went back to get the other."

"No, he only had one car. Working with an accomplice is not normal MO, either. How could he strip and put the disguise on the girl while hundreds of students watched? It doesn't make any sense." There was a pause. "What about the blood sample?"

"We haven't gotten a report back from the lab yet. They should call soon." Another pause. "Hey, the police are checking the premises and surrounding homes and structures, right? What if he's still here?"

"He's not in the school, we've checked that thoroughly. Officers are going door to door right now."

"Mr. Hayes, there's a call for you." A woman's voice. A pause.

"Uh huh. WHAT?! Yea. Right. God damn it." Mikiko heard the phone click. "That was the lab."

Mikiko's heart stopped. What would they think if they identified the smashed remains of a miniature human body?

The man spoke again. "They said the sample had tiny bone structures, organs, skin, and brain matter. They think it was a rat."

"Christ."

"They're having some problems with their equipment, so they're going to get back to us later today. Doesn't seem like it's from Krucible or Rothschild."

"Shit."


Mikiko sat down in her English class, again right next to her friend Sammy. A substitute teacher filled in for Mr. Krucible. He spoke briefly to the class and implored them to speak up if they knew anything about the whereabouts of their old teacher.

Mikiko asked Sam accusingly, "you told them?"

"I had to Miki! I didn't know if he might have hurt you. I couldn't stand to think of it!" Sammy sounded sad. "He didn't hurt you did he?"

"No." Mikiko was satisfied with this explanation. That was just like Sam. There was no secrecy with her, but she was a good friend.

"What happened anyways, do you know what's going on? I hear they have an amber alert out for Karen..." Sam asked.

Mikiko didn't think she'd ever be able to tell Sam the truth. "I don't know. Maybe Mr. Krucible kidnapped Karen."

Sammy gasped and held her hand to her lips, the naive reaction was almost comical.

Mikiko asked, "Did you tell anyone about the coin?"

"No. Why would I?"

"I just wondered." Mikiko paused. "Please don't tell anyone. I wouldn't want to have to give it to a museum or anything. Look, I made a necklace out of it." She smiled and held it up for Samantha to see.

"It's very pretty Miki-chan. It looks nice on you." Sam smiled.

Mikiko looked around for Autumn. She was sitting in the back with an empty seat next to her. Autumn was frowning and occasionally wiped her eyes. She seemed aimless without Karen's constant domineering guidance. Autumn glanced around, searching hopefully for someone to be Karen for her. Autumn's life support was cut off, there was no one to protect her from what was to come.

Seeing Autumn made Mikiko remember the previous night. Her mouth watered and her loins ached. She looked at Autumn and imagined what tortures she might inflict on the grieving girl. Mikiko smiled and Autumn chose that moment to glance in Mikiko's direction. Autumn scowled at Mikiko, but her eyes and lips betrayed her true pain and suffering.


When school let out, Mikiko stalked Autumn as she had Karen. Only Autumn didn't seem to want to go anywhere. The girl wandered aimlessly inside the school, going from place to place while crowds of students left the school.

"Go somewhere you bitch," Mikiko growled silently.

Finally Autumn wandered into an art classroom, she picked up a student-made pottery piece. She was alone.

"Autumn." Mikiko spoke sweetly.

Autumn jumped and swung around. "What do you want bitch?" She glared at Mikiko angrily.

"I know where Karen is. I can show you."

"You lie! Fucking slut!" Autumn shrieked and charged Mikiko like an insane person.

Mikiko simply lifted the pendant and Autumn's clothes toppled to the ground.

Mikiko heard a muffled gasp behind her. She turned around quickly and saw Andy from her chemistry class staring at her with his mouth agape.

"No." Mikiko mouthed the words sadly. "I'm sorry."

Andy backed away slowly. "Miki..."

Mikiko lifted the pendant and closed her eyes. She heard a small flump of cloth.

She gathered her two tiny classmates and stuffed them both into her backpack and made her way out of school.


Andy awoke in a strange dim room filled with stale air. The room rocked and shook regularly. Some walls were hard and plasticy and others were made of fabric, like a tent. Sometimes the walls shifted around a bit so he had to be careful where he stood. He noticed the other occupant. Autumn, one of his classmates, laid stark naked in front of him. Andy couldn't help but notice her nice round breasts and thick thighs, both of which jiggled with the room vibrations. Her hair was auburn, straight, and cut short. Her other hair was neat and smooth looking. Her legs were splayed and Andy saw every part of her.

Andy too was naked in this strange place and his erection grew at the sight of the naked girl. It was the first girl he had ever seen nude in person and he had to resist advancing on her unconscious body. He was concerned about his own body but the primitive urges flowed through him more strongly than his shame.

Suddenly Autumn came to and glanced around frightened. She pulled her legs together and covered her breasts with an arm and screamed "Pervert! Help! Hellllllp!"

"Shut up, stupid." Andy spoke scornfully.

"You shut up, pervert! Oh God, you better not have taken advantage of me." Autumn struggled backwards and into a standing position while still trying to cover her privates. "My brother is going to beat the shit out of you if my dad doesn't shoot you first!"

"I didn't do anything! Don't you remember what happened?" He was already exhausted and his erection was dying.

Autumn's face communicated her sudden remembrance. Her anger redirected. "That bitch! That fucking bitch! She has Karen! Mikiko is the kidnapper!" She screamed loudly as if someone would come to their aid. She forgot to stop covering her tits in her fist pounding anger. She noticed Andy again. "Don't look at me." Her face dripped with disgust.

"What are we going to do?" Andy asked pathetically.

"You have to get us out of here and get the cops!" Autumn spoke with mild hysteria.


Andy sat facing away so Autumn would stop calling him 'pervert' and he silently thought to himself. He had been following Mikiko as he often did, trying to build up the courage to ask her out on a date, or to a dance, or just to break into some random conversation. He hadn't thought at all of what Mikiko was doing. Andy began to accept where they were, in Mikiko's backpack. He wondered if Autumn knew and if Mikiko was heading home.

The idea of riding in Mikiko's backpack made her seem an untouchable goddess, on a completely different plane from Andy. Andy had always loved Mikiko from afar, and now his love could never equal what she actually deserved. If this was true Andy would turn his love into worship. He would grovel and kiss her feet. He was obsessed with Mikiko, and so didn't spend a moment considering his potential danger.

Autumn spoke up. "Look, I have a plan."

Andy looked at Autumn.

"I didn't say look AT me."

Andy looked down.

"When that bitch opens the zipper I'm going to make a run for it. I want you to distract her while I go get help."

"What? How do you expect to get away? How would I distract her? WHY would I do that? You don't even think do you?" Andy was increasingly frustrated with Autumn. He hated her, it was his first real conversation with her and he already hated her. He thought maybe he should rape her just to shut her up.

"Are you a man or what? I'm not going to--" Autumn stopped. The room had stopped moving. They could hear something moving around the roof. The ceiling opened up letting in light, and they saw Mikiko's huge brown eyes peering down at them. A massive hand felt its way downwards and grabbed Autumn and another hand grabbed Andy. Autumn kicked and screamed and waved her hands around but it didn't make any difference. Andy just tried to maintain his balance in Mikiko's delicate hand.

Mikiko set them both down on the ledge of a bathtub. Escape from there was not possible unless you were willing to take a 20 foot drop and try to make a run for it.

Mikiko glanced at Andy for a moment then looked away. Butterflies flew in Andy's stomach and he began to worry. "Andy..." Mikiko's voice squeaked. "I'll get you something to wear."

Autumn shouted, "Get me something too you bitch!"

Mikiko ignored Autumn. She went away for a while and came back with a doll's dress. She handed it carefully to Andy without looking directly at him. "Put it on."

"Th-Thank you." Andy's face burned. He was a little sad that Mikiko didn't want to see him naked. The dress didn't fit well and it felt more like being draped in a rough rug than normal clothing, but it did cover his shame.

"Get me some clothes too you bitch!" Autumn yelled. She clenched her arms rigidly at her sides and her tits trembled at her outrage.

Andy stood calmly, observing Mikiko.

"Andy," Mikiko squirmed a bit but then looked stern and sad, "I'm sorry for this but you shouldn't have followed me. I... didn't want to have to do this. I can't let you go free. You'll have to stay here with me." Her voice was flat.

"Miki..." Andy smiled. "It's OK." Andy wanted to scream that it was the best day of his life, and he would love living with Mikiko, but he was afraid of how Mikiko might reply.

Autumn shrieked, "What the FUCK? How can you say that to that bitch? She kidnapped Karen and our teacher. She kidnapped me and you! She's the kidnapper the FBI is after! What the fuck is wrong with you, you idiot?" She started towards Andy.

"Autumn!" Mikiko's voice commanded. Autumn froze. "If you want to see Karen again so much I'll show you her!"

Mikiko's powerful voice had blown the anger out of Autumn. "OK... good. That's all I want."

Mikiko turned her back to Autumn and Andy and slid her cute panties over her smooth little rump and thighs, down to her ankles. Her ass was completely exposed. Andy's eyes were completely fixed on Mikiko's butt. Those gigantic slabs of soft tanned flesh jiggled as Mikiko positioned herself above the pair of shrunken students. He absorbed the sight greedily. The image was seared into his mind as his member hardened under the doll dress.

"I'll show you where... WHAT your precious Karen is now!" Mikiko's voice betrayed a hint of her immense suppressed pleasure. She reached back and spread her lean ass cheeks to reveal her tight little asshole. A little squeak emanated from it. Autumn gagged on the air, but Andy breathed it in deeply. Andy's reaction was unconscious and contradictory to what he thought he knew about himself. He savored the smell, he sucked it in as he appreciated Mikiko's cute pink anus. It was incredible. He couldn't believe he was looking at Mikiko's body, so close and with so much detail. He wanted to touch it, he wanted to lick it, and he wanted to fuck it.

Mikiko's majestic anus puckered. Wet sloppy sounds popped from her poo chute. A giant solid brown turd slid wetly from Mikiko's poophole. The shit stimulated Mikiko's anus as it moved through, she started to flick her clit with one hand. Autumn gagged and choked uncontrollably.

Andy didn't understand what was going on in his mind. He couldn't stand the sight of feces. He nearly vomited if he had to plunge a toilet. Mikiko's poop was different... Her butt was beautiful, her shit was beautiful, everything about her was beautiful. The odor filled his lungs like that of a delicious meal. Maybe it was Mikiko's shit stench that caused Andy's eyes to water, but to him the experience was cathartic.

"Here she... comes." Mikiko grunted cutely, straining. The great mass of brown matter hung to her anus momentarily, swinging there, then it slammed down on the edge of the bathtub with an incredible plop. Juice ran down from the great turd. The air was suffocating with its stench.

Autumn vomitted violently over the edge. "Oh God," she cried between heaves.

"That's your friend Karen," Mikiko said proudly. "I bit off her fat legs and then I chewed her to bits and swallowed her. Your friend is dead, and she was delicious!"

Autumn repeated "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God." She had noted the white shards of bone that protruded from parts of the huge steaming dump. There was no doubt that the shit log was all that was left of beautiful Karen. Autumn sucked in rancid air between dry heaves, she doubled up.

Mikiko teased Autumn. "She felt sooo good to shit out, it felt sooo good when her bones stimulated my anus, mmmm." Mikiko reached back and slapped her ass hard. "It was almost as good as chewing her up, the taste of her yummy blood and the sound of her bones SNAPPING. CRUNCH! You'll never know how good Karen tasted. Her meat was so nice and chewy." Mikiko's expression was pained as she licked her lips. She relished every word and the devastating effect it was having on Autumn.

Mikiko was in an aggressive mood, "What do you think Andy? Can you stand that bitch Autumn?"

"She wasn't nice to me on the ride over." Andy replied enthusiastically.

"Figures, unpleasant CUNT." She glared at the cowering and shivering Autumn. Autumn didn't reply.

Andy glowed at the implied alliance.

"How do you want to die, Autumn?" Mikiko asked pleasantly. "What do you think Andy? How should I put that bitch out of her misery?"

Andy's heart thumped. Mikiko's cute voice uttering such horrible things was driving him mad with lust. His desire for Mikiko made him assimilate her thoughts. Autumn was a bitch, she did deserve to die. She wasn't a person, she was just the girl Mikiko and him were going to kill together. Together.

Mikiko didn't wait for Andy to reply, she continued on. "Should I splatter you with my ass? Should I drown you in piss? Maybe I should slap your guts out against my cute titties. No. You don't deserve such a spectacular death. You should just get squished under my foot like a pathetic bug. Yeah. The death of a worthless piece of shit who is completely powerless. So humiliating! I'm going to crush you to death!"

"D-Do it Miki." Andy's body shook and he lifted up his dress and started to stroke his cock. He was going to be an accomplice to the murder of Autumn Carrington, and he was excited about it.

She lifted up her heavenly foot above Autumn. To Andy it hovered about 5 feet in the air.

Autumn began to scramble along the bathtub ledge, crawling. It was too late. Mikiko's soft foot pinned Autumn down. Autumn wailed miserably, the cry of a dying animal.

Mikiko was stimulating herself thoroughly now, as was Andy. They both watched the girl trapped by the massive adorable foot. Andy reveled in Mikiko's absolute power. She truly was a Goddess, and about to inflict divine punishment.

Then Mikiko shifted her gaze. She began to watch Andy, who was watching her foot, jacking off. A new thrill filled Mikiko and shot bullets of hot pleasure through her pussy. Her nipples tingled and turned to hot little diamonds of sensitivity.

Andy watched closely as Mikiko's cute delicate toes pressed down a little on Autumn, who would scream horribly, then Mikiko would let up and Autumn would go back to sobbing softly. His excitement built moment by moment. Mikiko teased Autumn this way over and over. Andy could hear Mikiko fiddling with her sex, building herself to orgasm as he did. Her foot shook slightly with the movements.

Mikiko continued to watch Andy. She watched his lips and his little gasps for air and how he hung his tongue out. She watched him pleasure himself at the sight of her own power. She imitated the motion of his hand stroking his penis with the tips of her fingers on her tiny clitoris, trying to imagine his specific pleasure. Their excitement was utterly tied.

Mikiko pressed her foot down hard on Autumn. Andy heard the great crunches of Autumn's shattering bones. He watched as the pink-red mushy gore spread out with great popping and squishing sounds from under Mikiko's tender foot. He saw the mush slop up between Mikiko's delicious toes and spread over top of them. He watched the thick layer of carnage press out from under Mikiko's gentle foot and slosh towards Andy. It seemed smooth and shiny and wet.

Andy and Mikiko orgasmed simultaneously, apocalyptic rapturous orgasms that blinded and deafened them. They slammed head first into a brick wall of concentrated bliss. Their hips bucked in unison, Andy shot his load on Mikiko's foot and Mikiko's cunt sprayed droplets everywhere.

Mikiko almost fainted from the pleasure, but caught herself. She lifted her foot from the crushed girl slowly. Both Andy and Mikiko heard the wet sound of Autumn's guts unsticking from Mikiko's supple foot. Andy saw the stretched and hanging remains that still clung to the bottom of Mikiko's foot and the bathtub simultaneously. Mikiko pressed down again and human mush again squirted out from underneath. She slid her foot around a little and them slapped it against the surface with satisfying wet plops. Mikiko was putting on a little snuff show for Andy. She giggled at the thought.

Andy looked up at Mikiko's face. Mikiko looked into Andy's eyes. They had shared this precious moment together. It was special. And then the moment was gone and incredible awkwardness sank in. Mikiko broke the gaze.

Mikiko wiped up what was left of Karen and Autumn. Shit and slop. She dumped them unceremoniously into the toilet and flushed.

The thrill of bearing witness to Mikiko's erotic power abated within Andy. He couldn't bring himself to speak to Mikiko now. If he professed his love and Mikiko rejected him she might just snuff him out too, one insult after another. He realized that he and Mikiko hadn't needed to really interact when Autumn was still alive. They had been unified in their hatred and blood lust. Now that Autumn was gone, what did they have? Doubt crept into Andy's heart. What if his coincidental presence had been a lucky mistake. Surely it had been. He had come onto the foot of a Goddess at the sight of her invoked wrath. How could a Goddess love Andy? Even the strongest man would pale before her might.

Mikiko had savored the enjoyment she was able to provide to Andy. She thought about what the experience had meant to her. It was fun to make a guy ejaculate over something as easy and simple as stepping with her foot. She felt another kind of power. Andy's climax had confirmed her sexiness to herself.

What was Andy to her? Sure he was cute, but he wasn't exactly bursting with confidence. He wasn't dripping with masculinity. He was the guy she had thought about when she was still Mikiko the meek. Mikiko could have any man in the world now. She could have ALL the men in the world. The thought aroused her. Either way, she wanted to test her feelings for Andy. She thought of a good way to have some fun.

Chapter 4 - Lust by Adamantium
Author's Notes:

Mikiko and Andy spend some quality time together. Mikiko takes on the role of an angry Goddess and punishes the weak Andy.

Mikiko had a plan. She would test Andy, she would tease him a little. She'd learn a lot based on how Andy reacted and have fun in the process. Sure, the plan was potentially deadly, but that made it exciting. It was perfect.

The execution might be tricky, she thought. She couldn't stand that she still felt shy around Andy, despite her incredible power. Her walls of self-consciousness were still there when she regarded Andy. Mikiko cared what he thought about her.

To accomplish her goals she was going to need a false persona, something to give her confidence. It would hide her fears and uncertainties. She would wear the mask of an angry Goddess. Mikiko was already powerful and had just killed the last of her foes. The only thing Mikiko had to fake was the rage.

To get into the mood Mikiko thought of Karen and Autumn and Mr. Krucible. She thought of how she had easily snuffed out their lives and on her own terms. People were weak and Mikiko could use them however she wanted. She thought of Andy, who didn't have the guts to talk to her. Why couldn't he have just made it easy and talked to her in school? He was selfish and weak, too hung up on his ego to take any risks. Warm anger began to pump through her veins. She felt more sure of herself. She became quick and aggressive.

Mikiko snatched up Andy, who was already retreating behind his own walls of passive shyness. She grabbed her backpack and while still naked stomped off to her room. She was a short girl but her thin legs flexed beautifully as she took long strides. Her tight ass tensed and jiggled as she stepped.

She closed and locked her bedroom door behind her. Placing Andy on her desk a bit more gently than her facade demanded, she sat down in preparation for her fun.

"You have disappointed me, servant boy." Mikiko spoke harshly, glaring down at Andy. Her cute nasal voice was richer and fuller when she was angry. It had a delicate and pleasing spice to it now. Her Japanese accent became more apparent. Andy felt simultaneously alienated and captivated by Mikiko. She was the Goddess of another land, and Andy wished with every minute speck of his being only to fit in and be some small piece of her existence. It was a terrible and thrilling thing to experience.

Andy braced himself, "I-I'm sorry Miki-"

"Shut up!" Mikiko toppled Andy with the slightest brush of her hand. "You will call me Princess Funayama. Do you understand?" She liked this.

The blow had surprised Andy. He had flown back more than a foot. He started to better appreciate her power. He struggled to a kneeling position, bowed his head, and spoke, "I'm sorry Princess Funayama!"

Mikiko grinned, amused. "That's better," she still spoke severely. "I'm afraid you still have to be punished, however." She flicked her hair haughtily. "I can not allow my slaves to act without my permission. Know that you are not allowed to ejaculate unless I order you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Princess Funayama. I won't ever do it again!" groveled Andy.

"We'll see about that. But first, your punishment." Mikiko produced a clear cylinder from her desk. She dumped out its contents so the tube was empty. It seemed to be made from hard plastic. She placed it flat on the desk in front of Andy so its aperture was facing him.

"Get in," Mikiko commanded.

"B-But I-," Andy stammered.

"Do it now or I will crush you this second like I crushed Autumn!" Her voice was filled with anger and contempt. It was amazing how much authority the precious teenage girl was able to project while completely naked.

Andy was terrified but also excited. Mikiko wasn't acting like he had imagined her during all those classes, but domination seemed to harmonize with his personality. He wasn't certain but he thought deep down that Mikiko wouldn't hurt him. He thought he saw through the act, but she was a frighteningly good actor.

He slid into the tube. There wasn't room to sit, he could only lie flat and reposition his arms. Mikiko sealed the tube below his feet.

Mikiko lifted the tube and looked at Andy. She tilted the tube slightly and Andy had to raise his arms above his head to keep from bonking it on the ceiling.

"What a cute little toy," she observed. "I wonder how strong this plastic is?" She pressed it a little with her fingers and it gave quickly, pressing against Andy's naked body. "Now you be safe in there. If you feel any pain, just scream." she laughed.

She lowered the tube part way to the ground and dropped it the remainder of the distance to the carpeted floor.

Mikiko leaned back on her chair and stretched her legs out in front of her. She flicked, twisted, and pinched her stiff nipples with one hand and went to her crotch with the other. Stimulating herself, she knocked the tube around a bit with her foot, teasing the trapped occupant.

Then she lightly placed her soft beautiful foot on the tube. Mikiko looked for Andy's face. He shook his head vigorously at her, pleading her to not crush him. She laughed softly and pushed down on the tube just a little with her toes. Her tiny muscles curled her toes around the tube. Her foot flattened ever so slightly as she pressed.

The walls of Andy's coffin seemed incredibly weak and flimsy. There was no chance at all they would withstand Mikiko's weight. His fears were confirmed as she pressed down a little. The tube distorted easily, it bowed outwards at the sides and the tube closed in on Andy. He yelled and his voice was barely audible to Mikiko.

Mikiko giggled. "Oh, what's wrong? You're afraid of my little tootsie? That's not very brave," she spoke calmly while smiling. "Don't you want to get squished by my glorious foot? You seemed to enjoy it a lot when I squished Autumn," she teased Andy. "Maybe I'll squish you anyways, I love the sound of shattering bones." She started to stimulate herself more vigorously with these words.

Mikiko pressed down a little more on the tube. Andy watched as the tube changed shape under the incredible pressure of Mikiko's mighty foot. Andy felt the hard smooth plastic press up against his body. He saw the bent edges of the formerly round surface turn white with the stress. Was this how Andy was going to go, crushed to death under the foot of the girl of his dreams?

Mikiko thrust her fingers into her soft wet pussy as she pressed on the tube. She thought of Andy trapped, scared half to death. Indeed if the tube suddenly gave way he'd be crushed into paste. The danger excited Mikiko greatly. She pressed harder as she came close to climax.

She spoke softly and slowly between little sucking gasps for air, "Your little cage is pretty strong. Maybe I should stand up and put my weight into it." Before she reached the point of no return she slowed her nimble hands and calmed herself.

"I need more stimulation. It's no fun to cum without a thick long shaft in me," she pouted. "How silly of me. I could use this tube I was going to crush."

She stood up and picked up Andy's sarcophagus from the floor. She walked over to her bed and plopped down onto her back. Her long black hair swept upwards and rested on her face before she swept it away. Mikiko lazily traced the tube across her body, between her soft budding breasts, over her thin tummy and down between her limber thighs.

"Tell me slave, what do you think of my body?" She held the trapped Andy in front of her pussy and rubbed the pole's smooth surface across her clit and cunt lips.

Venturing over Mikiko's body was rapturous to Andy. Now he could see every millimeter of Mikiko's delicate folds, her beautiful little pink push button and her smooth moist slit. He wanted to stimulate himself but he was afraid of what Mikiko might do, so his personal shaft stood untended. "Princess Funayama's is the most beautiful girl in existence! I would give anything to spend my whole life looking at her body!" Andy screamed.

"I may be able to arrange that," breathed Mikiko. She half smiled. "Remember, you aren't allowed to pleasure yourself. If I see you've made another mess with your nasty little penis I'm going to have to smush you after all!"

Mikiko spread her legs wide and aligned the tube lengthwise in preparation to penetrate herself. Andy would be going in head-first. He craned his neck to maintain his sight of Mikiko's stunning twat.

She slid the cylinder in slowly. As it went the plastic contracted. It was almost too big to fit into her but she patiently forced it. Slowly, inch by inch Andy was shoved more within Mikiko. She stopped with only the very end not submerged in her cunt and she slid it back out. Again Andy went within her and again Mikiko pulled him back out.

Mikiko repositioned her feet flat on the surface of her bed and she arched her back so her legs were open wide and her pussy would be clear to see to anyone entering the room.

Andy slid within the tube towards its lid. He had to brace himself with his hands again to stop from being injured. Mikiko increased the speed of her thrusts and Andy slid back and forth within.

Mikiko treated herself just as she had practiced so many times before. The rubbing of her clit and the forceful thrusts of Andy's plastic cage sent her pleasure sky high. There was something else, too. Andy was inside her. Innocent, cute, and... what was it? Pure? Certainly not. He had enjoyed Mikiko snuffing out Autumn far too much. Was it his submissiveness? No. That wasn't it either. She thought about Andy as her pleasure rose. Andy was... the same as Mikiko. They were both picked on by other students, neither were regarded as the smartest or the most attractive or the richest student at school. They were the same, only Mikiko had the coin.

Mikiko thought of poor, innocent, cute Andy -- Andy that blushed and looked away whenever Mikiko looked in his direction, Andy that lusted over Mikiko but was too beaten down to mount the courage to speak to her, the Andy Mikiko herself had been too afraid to ever approach, the Andy that was everything Mikiko wanted, the Andy that she was slamming into her hot tight pussy harder and harder, the Andy that felt so good inside her and might be crushed to death by her clamping muscles as she came. Her arm muscles burned, her legs were going to cramp up. The pain and pleasure mixed with the image of Andy in her mind. She came.

Andy had to use all his strength to keep from bashing his brains out in the rapidly bouncing container. It slammed him harder and harder and all he could see was Mikiko's beautiful flesh and juices sliding smoothly over its surface. The rate of the thrusts increased to where Andy's arms were too tired and weak and he had to wrap his arms around his head as best he could. His elbows were being bruised and battered by the violent collisions. Mikiko's vaginal walls started to tighten around the flimsy life-sustaining plastic. Her pussy clamped hard, and he felt the warmed plastic against his face. He heard a snap and great volumes of Mikiko's liquids started to fill Andy's coffin. He felt the warm liquid as it coated his arms and soaked his hair. As Mikiko thrust the shaft within, her Andy was dipped in and out of her fluids. Andy got some in his mouth as he gasped and they tasted sweet and salty. The container continued to fill and now Andy's head ceased to even break the surface of the sex juice. He held his breath. The walls started to clench even harder, very hard now, it hurt his chest a little as the plastic pressed down on him. He couldn't hold his breath much longer. He saw stars in his tight shut eyes. He faded and remembered no more.

Chapter 5 - Epiphany by Adamantium
Author's Notes:

In the stunning conclusion to Mjolnir I we learn what happens to the young lovers Andy and Mikiko. Is Andy already dead? Will he yet die? Read on to find out.

"Andy!"

A voice.

"Andy! Please!"

A girl's voice, frightened and very close. A voice he knew. It stirred something, he didn't want to drift any longer. He wanted to wake. Andy opened his eyes.

"Mikiko..." his voice was weak.

Andy was lying on his back and Mikiko supported herself above him. Her soft face was so close to his that her hair fell all around his vision like a curtain. All he could see was Mikiko. Tears dropped from Mikiko's eyes and splashed onto Andy's cheeks. She collapsed on top of Andy and hugged him desperately. He felt her all along his body and he realized that he was his normal size again.

"Oh thank God," sobbed Mikiko. She rubbed her face against his and buried it in his shoulder, squeezing him tightly.

Andy couldn't stand the thought of Mikiko sad. He said, "No, Mikiko... Thank you."

"What?" Mikiko couldn't accept him turning the tables. She hated herself.

Andy felt Mikiko shake her head. He groggily draped his arms around Mikiko and held her. Strength crept back into his body. He felt the softness of her skin as he ran his hands down to the small of her back. He was happy.

Mikiko made an effort to look at Andy with her sad eyes. "I'm so sorry. I didn't-" She frowned.

Andy spoke reassuringly, "Don't apologize. I love you Mikiko. I've always loved you."

She started to sob achingly, "I don't deserve your love. After what I've done... I made you feel bad... I almost killed..." Her frown crushed Andy's heart.

Andy's face grew serious but he smiled, "Mikiko. I love you. I LOVE YOU. You hear me? You shouldn't be the one apologizing." He shook his head as best as he could underneath the girl. He felt brave and happy and unlike how he had ever felt before. He spoke quickly, "I thank God for YOU." He wanted to shock her out of grief, "I thank God for Mikiko's beautiful feet and for Mikiko's hot anus and for Mikiko's tight wet pussy. I enjoyed everything I saw today, EVERYTHING! I LIVE for you." He stopped for a moment. "I thank God that I was there to be captured so we could finally meet." He shifted the conversation, "I just hope that you feel the same..."

Mikiko looked at Andy, wiped her tears awkwardly with her wrists and blushed brightly. "I love you too Andy," squeaked Mikiko. Her eyes tried to escape Andy's gaze. She smiled. "I love Andy more than anything or anyone in the world."

Andy suddenly remembered that he was naked when he felt the tip of his penis pressing between Mikiko's thighs, but he didn't react. He enjoyed the feeling. He savored Mikiko's normal girl-sized thighs wrapped around his manhood. He had never been more completely content.

They lied in embrace for some time, feeling each others' bodies but not moving. They kissed.

She had to ask, "What about Autumn... and Karen?"

"They were jerks, but I wouldn't care if they were the best people in the world. You're Mikiko and we're together. That is more important than other people."

"But... wasn't it wrong?" Finding Andy had stimulated feelings deep within Mikiko. She felt actual remorse that neither girl would have what Mikiko had in Andy now, but she also wanted Andy to tell her she was just.

"I know they wouldn't ever accept us, if people knew. Does it matter? With your power-"

"But-" Mikiko interrupted.

"Don't you see? Have you ever heard of anything like this, like your power? It doesn't matter what they think. You're beyond all of them, you could rule the world. What we have is more important than what anyone thinks."

She was silent. Andy's words made her feel better. She had him and that was all that mattered.

Andy started again, "You know, when you shrunk me, besides looking at your body," he sort of nodded his head embarrassedly, "I just hoped that you would love me like I love you, but I realized Mikiko is above that. I knew I would happily give my body to Mikiko and become her poop, because I understand Mikiko is better than all of us. She is truly a Goddess and our needs are nothing compared to her most fickle whim. All of-"

Mikiko playfully bit Andy on the nose and laughed. "Thank you Andy, but you shouldn't have thought that. That was all for Autumn and... well..." she blushed a little, "I wanted to have fun with you and I didn't know how. I don't want to rule you. I love you."

She thought for a while then spoke up again, "Andy... I need to make it up to you. I need to reward you for putting up with me. What do you want?"

"Well... we could..." Andy sheepishly glanced down along their naked bodies with a comically exaggerated frown.

She laughed happily, "Not just yet Andy. I have an idea, I want to put on a show for you. What would you like to see?"

He thought for a long while, just holding her close. "I wish..." he looked extremely embarrassed, "I wish I could have watched you chew up Karen." His face turned so red Mikiko thought it might explode.

Mikiko bugged out her eyes and hooped with laughter. "You're so bad!" She smiled at Andy wickedly. She nodded her head and smiled cutely, "I think I could do that for you Andy."

"But wait, Miki, who-"

"Don't worry. I know just the right people."

Andy looked a little concerned. Had he just signed the death warrants of innocent people? Yet the greater part of Andy wanted to see Mikiko do it, no matter who it was. He yearned to watch Mikiko while he was unafraid.

She got up and dressed. "Please relax. I'll be quick." When Mikiko was ready she took her coin and backpack and ran off.

Andy waited, lying naked on Mikiko's bed. About an hour passed and Andy started to become a little worried. His mind drifted into all sorts of irrational fears. He got up and walked around and looked at the feminine room. There was a notebook standing open at her desk. He looked at it and saw his name. She had loved him more than he knew. He had been a fool not to talk to her earlier, but perhaps this way was better. It was certainly an amazing way to learn about a girl. Just then he heard the front door of Mikiko's house slam and little running footsteps approaching outside the door.

"I'm back Andy!" she called pleasantly. She came in carrying her backpack and she set it down. "Come, sit on the floor with me," Mikiko beckoned him. When Andy had sat down she stood in front of him and slid off her skirt and delicate panties and removed her blouse.

Andy felt the blood pumping to his crotch and his penis hardened again at the sight of the super cute Mikiko undressing just for him. He watched Mikiko remove her bra and then she was completely naked. She laid all her clothing neatly on her bed and she folded her legs, sitting down Japanese style right in front of Andy. She was graceful, elegant, and composed, revealing a calm nature Andy had never seen before. Her shining black hair flowed over her tender shoulders. Her thighs were perfectly smooth and she sat up straight, amplifying her curves.

Mikiko pulled her backpack between them and opened it slowly with delicate fingers. She reached into the bag and lifted out a tiny person and placed him down. She went back to the bag and removed another man, and another, and finally there was a girl. They were all Andy and Mikiko's age but shrunken as Andy and the rest had been. Recognition kicked in and Andy suddenly knew the students, he was used to seeing these people in their clothes. Fear boiled up and stabbed through Andy's mind. It was Brad, Chad, Jeremy, and Kristen. These four were Andy's constant tormentors at school. They teased him relentlessly and he hated them and feared them.

Noticing Andy's expression Mikiko placed her hand over his and squeezed. She smiled at Andy. "Now you'll get revenge and we can have fun together." Mikiko knew. Somehow she knew the people Andy hated most.

Mikiko did understand. She had watched helplessly when bullies attacked Andy. It made her sad, but she used to be afraid Andy would reject her, just as Andy was afraid too. She had watched and hated these people for their insults and torture. Andy was better than them and she felt his shame and sadness. She did it for Andy. After killing Karen and Autumn she was freed, and soon Andy would be too.

The crowd of four started to wake and shake off their confusion.

Brad stood and despite being naked between the two giants he seemed cocksure and confident. He gazed at Andy lazily. "Hey... it's that, what's his name... Starts with an A... Oh I remember, ANDY THE FAG." He laughed mockingly. He seemed completely unaware of where he was and the obvious danger he risked. Maybe he thought he was dreaming or maybe he had no control over his sociopathic personality. The other three little classmates seemed to think Brad's big mouth might get them all killed. They weren't wrong.

Brad turned around and looked at Mikiko calmly sitting naked and towering above him. "Whoa! Hey flat chest, why don't you just undo whatever magic you did back there, ditch this fag, and I'll let you sucka sucka me rong time."

Without flinching, Mikiko reached out and crushed Brad's skull between two of her fingers with the slightest effort. His brain burst and oozed out through Mikiko's deadly vice grip. She let go and his body remained standing for a few moments while blood ran down his naked chest. He slowly toppled backwards, slamming with limbs splayed onto the ground. His destroyed head gushed blood.

"Died like a pathetic fool," Mikiko commented serenely.

Mikiko looked at the others. "I love Andy. He's ten times the person any of you ever were," She spoke confidently and glanced at Brad's dead body, "or ever will be."

The other students were stricken dumb. Chad and Jeremy looked like they wanted to throw up or run away. Kristen pissed herself, urine ran down her leg.

Chad screwed up his courage and stepped forward, "Y-You can't do this!" He was getting angry. "You fucking bitch, you killed him! They're going to get you and you'll be executed and-"

"No. She won't be," interjected Andy.

Mikiko looked at Andy and spoke, "He will see soon enough. Do you want to watch me do it now?"

"What? Do what?" Chad gibbered in terror. He swung around. "Look, Andy, I'm sorry for all the-"

"I think Andy is a little beyond that, Chad." said Mikiko. "Now Andy... what do you want?"

Andy pondered, "Hmmm... not yet. I'd rather see you do it to Kristen, if that's OK."

Mikiko grinned at Andy with a sidelong glance. "OK... I'll have to improvise with Chad."

Mikiko picked up the struggling student in one hand. She held him flat in her left palm like a playing card. She began to rub Chad over her body. She rolled him over her little breast mounds, along her belly, across her slender thighs. Gently, Chad experienced Mikiko's soft flesh. "Are you jealous, Andy?" She asked coyly. Andy began to stroke his shaft automatically.

Suddenly Mikiko's eyes glinted and she smiled a tight little cruel smile. She raised Chad up and then slapped him violently between her breasts. Chad burst into a blossom of gore and blood, splattering out against her chest and immediately forming a thick line of blood that ran down between her tits and along her belly, stopping at her navel.

The shock of seeing beautiful Mikiko snuff out Chad's life so unexpectedly and perversely almost caused Andy to cum.

Mikiko spread her fingers and the bloody pile of mush fell down and rested against her hairless mound. It then toppled and slopped against her labia and dribbled deep red around her clitoris.

Mikiko giggled delightedly and Andy stroked himself, barely containing his own pleasure.

The remaining students shrieked, Jeremy began to cower and Kristen was crying and clawing at her face screaming, "Holy Shit! Oh Jesus fuck! Oh no! I can't believe it. She's the devil.".

"Do I look like the devil, Andy?" Mikiko giggled.

Andy looked at her blood-stained petite body. "Yea. You're a cute little devil all right." Andy smiled.

Mikiko spoke to her little victims. "Oh Jeremy. Andy wasn't that scared when I caught him and I did far worse when he was around! You're such a little coward." She cradled the tiny little student and placed him right in front of her, between her thighs. Mikiko focused on watching Andy pleasure himself as she slammed her taut legs together. She watched Andy's expression and reveled in his reaction.

Mikiko was once again the primal beast of lust, stained with the blood of her enemies and frothing with savage passion. She was small and cute and so incredibly alluring. The blood glistened on her body. Never was Andy more sure she was truly a Goddess.

"I'm glad you like it so much Andy," Mikiko crooned lovingly. "I guess we're down to the last one, huh?" She looked at poor Kristen and her tone changed wildly. "Hey bitch, what do you want to say to Andy before you die?"

Kristen tried to mouth, "What?" but no sound came.

"Oh you know. You remember what you did. Andy is definitely more man than you could ever handle." Mikiko's eyes bugged out dramatically, "ESPECIALLY now," she giggled.

Kristen blanched.

"Oh don't worry. Andy couldn't even come close to fitting in you. He's FAR too big." Mikiko placed Kristen right next to Andy's towering penis. Kristen's entire body was smaller than Andy's meat rod.

Mikiko couldn't resist. Her hand was so close. She needed to touch it. She needed to touch Andy's cock for the first time. She brushed Andy's penis tip lightly, then she substituted her own hand for Andy's. She stroked it softly, feeling its warmth and stiffness. She didn't know how hard to squeeze or if to rub the skin or simply slide her fingers along. Mikiko wasn't good at it yet, but Andy had to exert all his will not to ejaculate right then and there.

She stopped and let Andy take over again. She shifted her body closer to Andy, as close as she could get without sitting on top of him. She held up Kristen. "Is this good enough? She's not quite as pretty as Karen, but she's probably number one now..."

"Mikiko. You are number one." Andy spoke seriously and continued jacking off.

"I believe you." Mikiko smiled happily.

Mikiko started by teasing Kristen with her mouth. Mikiko kissed Kristen's small body, she licked and sucked on her legs and tits as she had Karen. Kristen was a more passive victim than Karen had been. Kristen was shocked and had reverted to a catatonic state from watching her friends murdered right in front of her.

Mikiko thought about this girl she was toying with. This was almost the last of the monsters who had treated her Andy so poorly. Mikiko was so glad to be freeing Andy from these shit stains of humanity. It was the best gift she knew to give. Andy would watch his worst enemies die horribly to the girl he loved.

Mikiko placed Kristen on her extended tongue and slowly tilted her head back. Kristen slid towards Mikiko's throat then scrambled frantically to get a foothold. At the last moment Mikiko gagged and Kristen came right back up onto her tongue. Terror broke Kristen's silence, she began crying horribly.

Mikiko stared at Andy longingly. She leaned forward and put her hands on his thighs so Andy would be able to hear and see everything. They looked into each others' eyes. "Hea ith your preshent," Mikiko said, muffled by Kristen's body.

Andy's eyes shifted downwards. Mikiko stuck out her tongue to show Andy scared little Kristen and then pulled her back in and trapped the poor girl within her maw. Mikiko watched Andy as she began the fun little show.

Andy watched Mikiko's sinuous jaw muscles flex, those delicate little muscles doing their work. Andy heard a satisfying crunch and Kristen's screaming increased and became more shrill. Mikiko smiled at Andy with her mouth full, barely able to control her own amusement. Another arousing crunch sounded from Mikiko's mouth and blood trickled down one corner of her lips. This time Mikiko did laugh and she almost opened her mouth by accident. Andy was jacking off hard now, he enjoyed the sadistic show Mikiko was putting on for his benefit. She would do anything for him.

Andy slid himself backwards so he could come to his feet, all while still working his hand along his cock rapidly. He stood above Mikiko and Mikiko looked up at him. She was so beautiful as she chewed thoughtfully.

Mikiko gazed into Andy's eyes as he stroked his cock in front of her face. Mikiko marveled at how powerful he appeared, how savagely strong his penis looked. A little bead of clear pre-cum bobbed in his piss slit. It was grotesque and sexier than anything Mikiko could imagine. It was Andy's. Again she took over for Andy with her own hand, intending to give Andy the pleasure he deserved.

"A little tighter," grunted Andy. Mikiko learned quickly.

Kristen's hysterical yelps were suddenly squelched with the next great crunch. Mikiko chewed again and again and each enormous crunch sent waves of stimulation into Andy. His penis was nearly ready to erupt and Mikiko was doing an excellent job working his shaft while massaging his testicles. Andy watched her little hand pump his shift. He watched as the little stream of blood dribbled down Mikiko's chin and spilled onto her flat chest. He gloried in her beautiful shining black hair and stared into her adoring dark brown eyes.

Mikiko devoted all her thought to pleasuring Andy. She began to slosh the dead Kristen slurry around in her mouth. The wet, juicy sounds were pushing Andy to his very limits. She made disgusting and guttural mouth sounds just for Andy's benefit as she jacked him off as best as she could.

It was time. Mikiko opened her mouth and showed Andy its gruesome contents, chunks of pink meat, mush, blood. It no longer looked at all human, it was beautiful. The sight of Kristen's slaughtered body was the coup de grace.

He came with blinding intensity, shooting his sperm into Mikiko's waiting mouth. Load after load of thick creamy sperm collected on Mikiko's bloody tongue and along her lips and splashed against the back of her throat. Mikiko closed her eyes and appreciated the sensation of the hot streams of salty liquid squirting into her mouth. The flavors of Kristen's minced body and Andy's semen mixed within her mouth deliciously.

Andy opened his eyes and looked into Mikiko's still-open mouth. Semen laid in wet pools and suffused with the pool of dark blood below her tongue making a bright pink mixture. Mikiko breathed out and the irritatingly sweet smell of Kristen's mangled body merged with his own heady odors and overwhelmed Andy's senses. The sight and smell would have been horrifying and disgusting if it hadn't been Mikiko that had chewed Kristen up. This exceedingly attractive teenage girl with her beautiful hair, eyes, mouth, legs, chest, and pussy had done it. She had done it for Andy and she enjoyed doing it. Mikiko's attractiveness completely nullified anything bad she did and made into a thing of beauty. Indeed, to Andy the chunks of meat covered in gobs of cum looked moist and wholesome in Mikiko's mouth. Finally, Mikiko tilted her head back and sent Kristen's semen covered remains down her throat and into their final resting place with a noisy gulp.

Andy surged with overpowering affection. He leapt forward and kissed and licked the blood running down Mikiko's chin and on her chest and thighs. Mikiko giggled. He rubbed Mikiko's tummy delightedly. He cupped her breasts, slid his fingers across her slit, lightly slapped her ass, and ran her hair through his fingers.

Mikiko yelled, trying to get her words into Andy's fevered mind, "You said you would let me chew you up and eat you. But now it's your turn. I want you to fuck my pussy as hard as you like. If you want to destroy my cunt and fuck me until I die that's what I want you to do!"

Andy grunted like a charging bull. He lifted Mikiko with strength he wasn't aware he possessed and placed her on her own bed. He spread her supple legs and gazed upon her wet waiting pussy, feeling incredible excitement at being able to explore this delightful orifice a second time. He teased her clit with his penis tip, shaking his shaft to stimulate her. He lowered his dick and felt the light touch of her folds against his glans.

"This time I'm going to be a lot bigger, Miki. Are you sure you're ready for this?" Andy smiled at Mikiko loftily.

"Fuck me Andy, fuck me as hard as you can," she goaded him. "You said you would let me make you into my poo. Make my pussy yours."

While stimulating her clit with his fingers, Andy slowly inserted his manhood into her wet, soft, tight pussy. It was a tight fit. He shoved in as far as he could go and when he pulled back Mikiko's pussy sucked his cock aggressively. Each time he pulled she opened her mouth expectantly, and when he thrust she closed her mouth with a satisfied smile. Their breathing synchronized, their pleasure synchronized.

Andy fucked Mikiko wildly. He loved her beyond any person, beyond any concept, beyond anything. She let out little squeals and gripped the bedding in her tight little hands. Andy and Mikiko lost track of their personal pleasure, all that was left was the enraptured whole. "Fuck meeeee!" Mikiko squealed in her cute nasal voice. Her tits bounced with his slamming thrusts. They locked eyes.

Their climax started with a little moan from Mikiko's lips which quickly erupted into a full orgasmic wail. Andy grunted as he shot his hot loads into that tight hole he knew so well. Mikiko's face contorted to an expression of incredible pain as she was overwhelmed with seizures of bliss. She tightly shut her eyes and frowned with an open mouth while her little brow furrowed into a knot. Her pussy clamped and sucked at his penis, her flesh moved in waves and milked the semen out of his penis. He came and her cunt gobbled it up. Mikiko's orgasm extended and heightened Andy's, he came into her until he was exhausted.

They held each other for a long time.


Andy slid his spent penis from Mikiko's twitching vagina. He had managed to pump her so full that the trickle of pressured fluids turned into a stream when he uncorked her. Thick jets of their combined juices bubbled out of Mikiko's cunt as her muscles spasmed post-climax. Andy noticed ribbons of beautiful red blood emerging which melded with Andy's milky white semen.

He looked at Mikiko's face, worried. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

She smiled weakly, completely satisfied. "I may have brought more than four of our classmates with me tonight..."



Several years later...

Mikiko wore a beautiful wedding gown. She was ravishing, her breasts had developed into bountiful jiggling mounds. Her thighs were thick and luscious.

Andy too had grown. His demeanor was much more manly. His chin was better defined and his eyes didn't seem so close to weeping. His body was strong and he stood tall and proud.

Mikiko said, "I talked with Sam last night. I told her about the night we met."

"You told her... everything?"

"Not really everything. I told her about the coin. She figured out what happened to Karen, Autumn, what's-his-name and the others and she's OK with it."

"Wow, I wouldn't have expected her to be so cool about it. I'm proud of her, she's grown."

Mikiko nodded. "She has. I let her borrow the coin, too. She said she needed it for a scientific experiment."

"Well, if there's anyone that can figure that thing out, it's Sam."

Mikiko laughed.



"Mikiko is so lucky," Samantha spoke to herself and looked to the sky above. "It's time for me to catch the man of my dreams." Sam flipped the coin up and caught it in her hand.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2233