Forbidden Dish- Dinner dates by girlfood
Summary:

Built on my story "Forbidden Dish," this story will include various guys and girls who enter the resteraunt that advertises live Vore of humans; " The Forbidden Dish."  There is vore in every chapter.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: giantess
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 51917 Read: 143907 Published: June 02 2011 Updated: December 21 2012

1. Lindsay's night on the job. by girlfood

2. Justin gets eaten by girlfood

3. The TV dinner by girlfood

4. If you change your mind by girlfood

5. Your money or your life by girlfood

6. Dozer dinner by girlfood

7. Save the day! by girlfood

8. Food review. by girlfood

9. The secret's out by girlfood

10. Quinn's end by girlfood

11. Double dinner by girlfood

12. Overseas by girlfood

Lindsay's night on the job. by girlfood
Author's Notes:

These stories are based on another story of mine called Forbidden Dish. Chapters will deal with different characters and be told using many points of view. Each chapter will include shrinking and vore so feel free to skip around as you read!

This chapter has to do with one of the characters from the origional story. She is now an employee of the Forbidden Dish. We're joining her several months into her employment at this restaurant.


I still felt a more than a little self conscious in these shorts. Actually, "shorts" isn't really the right word. The name "booty shorts" might give you the right impression, but it might also imply that these shorts of mine actually covered all of my booty. They weren't quite up to the task. They were slightly more modest than most of my bathing suits I suppose. Still, they felt extremely ostentatious and I had never felt used to them.

My shirt was sleeveless, green, and tight. It had a zipper so I suppose that would make it more of a jacket. It ended in a point just above my belly button with the sides cut high. It exposed my stomach and exaggerated my breasts. I had never worn anything even close to like it before my job here. It fit me well but it wasn't my style. 
The goal with the clothes was to get guys to notice me. If they noticed me, (and I had no problem getting them to with me dressed the way I was) they would ask me to shrink them down and swallow them whole.  

They would be paying a hefty price for the process of being shrunk down and becoming my snack. The money those little morsels shelled out kept my bosses happy and swallowing them kept me happy. Although the seriously large pay check I got for doing so didn't hurt either. 

 I had been eating guys for a while now. The Forbidden Dish allows females to come in, (for a fee), and swallow guys who want to be eaten (also for a fee). When I first showed up to the Forbidden Dish with a friend over a year ago, I was attracted by the idea of swallowing a man but I never expected to do it more than once or twice. I ate a guy named Cory, and was he ever tasty! The wiggling I felt as he slid down my esophagus was euphoric. Before I knew it I was back the next week and ate another guy. I became a regular at the Dish and blew a lot of cash on eating guys.

  After coming in second in a Miss. Vore Beauty Pageant, I was hired on as staff. My boss Nancy likes it when she has a lot of good looking girls on staff; always on standby for when guys want to be eaten by a pretty girl. Getting paid to eat guys sounded like heaven to me so I was excited to get the job. 

 "You have to play to your strengths," said Michelle, the beauty expert at the restaurant. (Yeah, we have a beauty expert. Go figure.) "You've got a pretty athletic body with a lot of good muscle. It's time to show it off." 

Which is how I ended up in the upstairs section of the Dish with my butt sticking out of the booty shorts she told me to wear. Fortunately, they were comfortable if not overly revealing in the back. Michelle had told me what I already knew; I had a prominent backside which guys loved to look at. It took enough work getting it to look like that, not that I had any choice but to work out. It was either that or have a flabby butt and I was having none of that.  So I work out, eat right and have a nice looking ass.

Of course, the guys ate the restaurant helped a lot when it came to eating enough protein too keep my rear looking good. They pay me to eat them and then become a part of my ass so I can attract other guys with my ass who will also pay me to eat them.

 I had always laughed about that with my best friend Kate. She eats people too, but only for fun and not very often. She doesn't work at the dish. 

 The Forbidden Dish has its posh side. Some evenings I wore more formal clothing and act as a waitress in the downstairs section of the restaurant. Of course, I would also dine on some of the patrons down there, which was what I always enjoyed most. But wearing pants or a dress that completely covers my body was always a perk too.

Don't get me wrong, I like being looked at as much as the next girl but no one wants to be on display all the time. Where I was working tonight was in the Dance Hall. Upstairs was like a big club. There was music, dancing and a lot of flirting going on. Not to mention shrinking and swallowing numerous boys and even a few girls.   

 "Excited?" asked Betsy. She was a tall, pretty girl with light black skin and a beautiful face. Her body was amazing. Damn her. But she and I had always get along well enough. 

"Yeah. A bit," I conceded. "I mean I always look forward to eating guys. I just wish I didn't have to dress like some showgirl."

 "The clothes?" Betsy asked.

 "The clothes," I confirmed.

"Well Lindsay, don't worry. Just think about all the yummy boys you get to eat every night."

 "Okay," I said. "That is the attractive part of the job."

  "I heard you were into vore too. I just joined to get the paycheck. It's a good sum of money you get to eat boys all night. But what do you know? I turned out to like eating them." She smirked at me.

"I always wanted to have a job like this," I said. "I love eating guys. I hope I eat a lot tonight."

 Betsy laughed. "In that outfit you'll get plenty of business."

 We leaned over the bar, watching the few customers trickle in. They were coming in ones and twos. Some were women, most were men and all the men were wearing red glow in the dark bracelets that identified them as prey (assuming that they agreed to be eaten by whomever was interested.)

Girls mostly wore the blue glow-in-the-dark bracelets that marked them as predators.  As a staff member, I was given a green glow bracelet. It marked me as an employee, a consumer (anyone who literally eats someone else) and a manager of the shrink room. It was easy for me to learn how to operate the machines that shrunk people down to normal size. They were really quite simple to use, although I couldn't tell you about how they worked. The physics behind it was pretty staggering. 

 The night began. A few guys came and flirted with me here and there as I poured them drinks. (Having a bartender's license had been the only other job requirement for me, although I was told that I would have been hired even without it, given for my looks and success in the Miss Vore Beauty Pageant.)  No one asked me to eat them right away. Everyone seemed interested in asking me questions though. Some guys asked me what people taste like. (They're Delicious by the way.) Some asked me how many people I had eaten. (I had lost count since I took this job a few months ago.) Some even asked me about particular guys I had eaten and what it had been like.  

Girls asked fewer questions. They usually were not first time customers and were less nervious about the whole thing. Besides, they weren't the ones getting eaten anyway. Guys were our food so it made sense that they would try to hide their nervousness by being chatty. 

 I mixed drinks, pulled beers and poured shots for a good hour and a half before a small man in what appeared to be his fifties arrived. I got him a drink at his request. "So will you eat me?" he asked as I returned with a frosty mug overflowing with beer.

"Sure? You serious?" I asked. "Or just wondering?"

"Damn right I'm serious." "Okay. Let's go to the shrink room. Do you have the money ready to transfer on a debit card or do you have that much cash on you? We don't accept credit or checks for obvious reasons. If the check bounced there would be no way to get the money from you."

The man nodded. "Debit card. My account has enough. There is no way I would be walking around with that much money in my pocket," he said.

"I don't blame you. It's safer with debit than cash. Follow me please." 

I took him out of the large and noisy dance hall, weaving between people as we went. One tall, muscular, good looking boy eyed me particularly and I have to say I didn't mind the attention, but I was with a customer so he would have to wait. He looked tasty though. I made a mental note to find him later.

 We arrived at the shrink room. The little man came up beside me, his hands on my tush. It was okay. Restaurant rules say that if one is to be your dinner, he has the right to touch you where he wants as long as he doesn't actually go inside you until you swallow him. Besides, it was probably where he would end up anyway, although I didn't tell him that.

"So I figure five inches. Sound good to you? You'll be small enough to swallow but big enough that I'll feel you wiggle down my throat," I said.

 "You're into this too?" asked the man. "You're not just doing it for the money?"

 "I'm doing it so I can eat guys," I said as I began to program the machine to shrink the man. Some of us girls work here for the good salary but some of us are here for the benefits. Eating guys would be one."

I squeezed by the man and the control panel, letting my breasts just graze his chest. "Step right inside the booth. When I next see you, you'll be bite sized."

He hurried in.  I zapped him as soon as the door was closed. Opening the door I found the little man. I picked him up and licked my lips. "Yummy," I said. "I hope you aren't having second thoughts, because I'm not going to let you get away." I grinned. Then I ate him. He wiggled down to my belly. I took a moment to myself to let him settle in there. I felt him moving around a bit. I hadn't eaten anything. My boss told me to come with an empty stomach so he was all alone. Aparently my stomach was waiting for some food, because I felt him start moving a little more frequently now. It felt good. It was delightful.  

After taking a few moments to savor the feeling I had been in the shrink room for a few minutes. I decided that I should be getting back to the bar. I walked out of the shrink room and through the crowd.

"Oops. Excuse me," I said as I bumped into a man. I looked up. It was the cute guy from earlier.  

"Hey," said the boy. "I was hoping to talk to you."

 "Me?" I said, pleased.

 "Yeah," he said. "This is you, right?" He pointed towards a framed picture of me on the wall. I had been wearing a fedora hat, a red bathing suite and a little makeup. I was posed in what was, if I do say so myself, a rather complimentary position, hands on my hips which were cocked to one side. My head was turned sideways and eyes peaking out from under the brim of my hat. My red-blonde hair was sneaking out from underneath, fashionably mussed. My belly looked firm and fit and my breasts large and inviting. Just in front of my belly, lined up on the bar, were six men. Each had been shrunk to the size of about three inches. They were smiling at the camera in a polite way. A few had struck tough guy poses which I had found cute at the time and still did. At such a small size they still tried to act macho. 

 Under the picture was the my name and the inscription "Second Place, Miss Vore Beauty Pageant." It also had the first names of the six men listed. 

"Is that you?" asked the young man. I laughed. "That's me alright."  "And you came in second place?"

 "Sure did."

 "Amazing!"

"Why?"

"That you came in second. I can't imagine someone prettier than you."

I blushed. The kid was a smoothie. He also was easy on the eyes with plenty of muscle. He was beginning to make me hungry. Or was it horny?

 "You are sweet! But if you are looking for the winner, her name is Sarah. She comes in here occasionally. If I see her I could point her out to you," I offered.

 "No. I would rather talk to you," he said.

 "Nice! I think I am starting to really like you. Although I have to warn you that guys I like I also tend to eat. I have to get back to work behind the bar. Want to follow me over there?"

  "Absolutely," he agreed. I was happy he followed me. So I led him back to my bar. He sat before me and ordered a rum and coke.

 "So did you eat those guys in the picture?" he wanted to know.

"Sure did. Ate them all up. I caught one guy in my mouth. Slurped up another without using my hands. Let another jump into my mouth. All the rest I gave a marvelous tour of the outside of me before they went inside me. It involved some dancing. It's kind of embarrassing when I think back on it but I was pretty good if I do say so myself."

 "And people got to watch?"

 "Oh definitely. They voted on their top vore girl. Sarah came in first. She is a good dancer. I got second. Of course, the guys being eaten didn't get a vote. They were just eaten. But they didn't seem unhappy about it."

 "I wish I had been there to see it," he said. "I would like to watch you eat somebody." "Then hang around. I haven't had any dinner tonight but generally I feel like I've had a full meal by the time I leave here on a Friday or Saturday."

 "So no one yet?" asked the boy. "I thought I saw you bring a guy into the shrink room."

 "Oh oops," I said. I had forgotten about him. He had stopped moving by now so he must have been well into the digestive process.                                                    "Yeah I did eat that guy. He wasn't bad. But I have plenty more room," I said invitingly, tossing my hair.  "What was his name?" 

 "Oh. I didn't ask. Sometimes I don't." The kid grinned. "I'm Ben," he said. "Wrong," I amended. "You're dinner. I want to eat you. Down for dinner with me?"                        Ben smiled. "I thought you would never ask,"                       

  "Awesome!" I said, happy to have him as my food. "Let's go shrink you!"

 "Not so fast!" said Ben. "There will be time for that later. For now I just want to watch you with the knowledge that you're going to eat me tonight."

"Okay," I said. A little disappointed. I was hungry. But at least I could look at him. He was very attractive. "Well sit right there Ben and if I can get you anything just let me know. I'll come and talk when I am not busy."

By now there were plenty of people clamoring for drinks. I got to the crowd, getting a lot of tips and flirting here and there with a potential snack. I realized Ben was watching me all the while. I was used to being watched. Guys did it all the time.  I was approached by six men in the space of an hour. All asked to be eaten. I obliged all of them. It was after my sixth of the hour that the DJ played a favorite song of mine. I hopped onto the bar and began to dance. I wasn't too full from everyone I'd eaten so I worked what belly dancing I knew in the the equation. 

 It had the desired effect. Within twenty minutes I had eaten five more guys. A few guys wanted to be eaten as a group, so they could watch their friends be eaten before I ate them too. I was down for that. I ate them all with gusto. One man wanted me to spare him at the last second. Too bad for him. I could hear him screaming as I swallowed him. I could fell his tiny hands searching It sent chills down my spine.  In the last few hours of the night I ate only one more guy. He was tasty.

 At closing time I turned to Ben. He had been looking at my backside as I put things away. "So what do you say? Want to be dessert?" I asked. "Well," he said hesitantly. "I've been thinking."

"You changed your mind?" I said. I tried to be sympathetic but I had wanted to eat him. Actually I had been planning to give him a little more fun than most get before swallowing him. He was seriously cute and I couldn't help being attracted to him. That made me want to eat him all the more. I was very disappointed he was having second thoughts because he looked yummy.  

 "It's just that I want to be eaten by you. I still want to. I was just wondering if I could come back tomorrow and have dinner downstairs with you as my waitress before you eat me. Would you do that for me?"

 I frowned. "I can't tomorrow. We will be closed then. I am off Monday. What about Tuesday? I am downstairs on Tuesday."

 The young man brightened. "I can't wait!" "Tuesday it is then. Enjoy what time you have left," I said, and kissed him on the cheek. Leaning to whisper in his ear while simultaneously giving him a look down my shirt I added in a low whisper "just be sure you come back to me."

 ..................................................................................

"Can't you squeeze yourself into those pants?" said Amanda, next Tuesday.

"I'm trying!" I said, giving the troublesome trousers  a tug.  "They barely fit as it was." "Well what have you been doing to make them not fit!" she demanded. "Eating guys!" I said, annoyed. If she thought for one second that my butt was too big...

 It took a few tries but I found that the pants could fit me, if only just barely. It's a good thing they were made of stretchy material. They were riding up but that was okay. The idea was to show off.  I served three tables; one with three middle aged ladies, one with a lone guy and one with a man and a woman. I was betting that the lone guy would be eaten by one of the middle aged women, who were starting to get drunk on wine and shamelessly flirt with him. I didn't have any bets on the other man and the woman yet. 

I had to wait until nine but Ben finally arrived. The three middle aged women eyed him as soon as he entered. He sat down and took his time. I waited a few moments before going over to him. I approached him from behind so he couldn't see me. I leaned close to his ear and said, "I'll have the Ben appetizer with a side of wings."

Ben jumped and turned to face me. He broke into a grin when he saw who it was. "Lindsay! I am so excited to see you."

 "Hey scrumptious. I was hoping you would come."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I can't wait to find out how you taste. Besides, I'm hungry." I grinned. "I hope I'm not assuming too much by taking your presence here as an affirmation that you intend to give me permission to eat you."

 "You got it," he nodded eagerly at me and grinned like a goof. The kid was seriously cute. It would almost be a shame to swallow him. "Are you really going to eat me?" he asked.

"If you get into the shrinking machine I will," I said. "But would you like something to eat or drink before that?" "Sure! What do you suggest?"  I thought for a moment. "I bet you would go well with the house wine," I said mischievously. 

"Sounds good. I'll have that then," he agreed.

"I'll bring it right out stud," I said.  I brought him his wine with some chips and dip on the house.  "Sp, um," said Ben. He looked like he wanted to talk. As no one was needing me at the moment, I sat down.

 "You look like you have a question Ben," I said. "Why not just ask it rather than regret not asking later, when you're in my belly?"

"You really will eat me then?" He seemed surprised.

"Um, yeah! You have already asked me that and the answer is still the same. I've been looking forward to swallowing you alive for a few days now. I plan on it. I'm pretty hungry too."

 "Well I just figured that you probably already ate a bunch of people tonight, considering how many you ate the other day."

"No Ben. That was a weekend. More guys show up on the weekends, probably mostly because there are more girls to swallow them. But I haven't eaten anyone tonight. Not since I last saw you actually."

  "Amazing to think about them. They're long since digested. Do you think about them?" "Sometimes," I admitted with a guilty grin. "When I'm all alone and can do a little self service. Or sometimes I will just be walking down the street and a guy will be checking me out and I will think how yummy he looks. Or I will think of how many people I've eaten that have no control over where I go or what I do," I smiled. "Because they are a part of me."

"Do you think you will remember me?"

"Definitely," I said.  "You sound pretty sure of yourself."

 "Well," I shrugged. "I don't remember every single person I eat, it's very true. But I do remember some certain people. The first few guys I ate stand out in my mind. I remember one of the guys in the Miss Vore Beauty Pageant pretty well. I had lunch with him a week before I ate him. We became friends. If you can be friends with someone who you ate alive."

"So why remember me?" said Ben.

 He sounded unconvinced. I rubbed his arm. "Well because you are pretty."

 "Pretty," He repeated. His cheeks were growing hot. "Pretty much," I winked and rubbed his chest. He really did have nice muscles. I told him so and he began to blush. "You ought to be a nice healthy meal for me," I grinned. "All that muscle will be good protein to maintain my muscles."

 "You do have a lot of nice muscles," he agreed. "Especially your legs and.." he trailed off, his face growing pink.

"And?" I said. "Come on Ben. You're going to be a part of me by tomorrow. You don't have to be shy. I'm not being shy about my food."

I felt his chest and stomach some more. The kid was cut.  "Oh well. I was looking at your ass as you walked away. It looks pretty good."

"Damn people from Saturday night!" I said. "I couldn't fit into my pants today. I had to borrow these from a friend. It's a safe bet those guys I ate Saturday are to blame. I run and do lunges all the time. Doesn't make it smaller but keeps it musclyat least. Glad you like it though."

 "Now I wish I'd let you eat me Saturday," said Ben.

  "Don't worry. Plenty of room in my belly for you tonight Ben." I winked. "So you about ready?"

"Yeah," said Ben. "I've been ready since I walked in." We got up and walked to the back of the room where the shrinking machines were kept.    

"Hop inside," I said.   With a big grin, he did as I asked. I pressed the initiation key and shrank him down in a heartbeat.   A moment later I had him in my hand. I had to resist the urge to swallow him alive.

"You are screwed Ben," I smiled. "It's time for dinner."   I took him to a table and sat down, smiling at him. I took a sip of water and then focused upon him. My stomach began to growl. "Later man," I said as I picked him up. He smiled at me as I ate him. On my tongue I felt him wiggle. With a gulp I swallowed him down, shivering as I felt little hands pushing against my esophagus on the way down. I didn't feel much when my food entered my belly. It was disapointing. I got up and went back behind the bar. Ben had been tasty. I just wish I could have eaten more.

Justin gets eaten by girlfood
Author's Notes:

Another one with Lindsay as the voress.

Justin waked into the restaurant. It was dimly lit, but not so much that it was cast in shadows. It had just the perfect amount of lighting to fit the mood. A few old fashioned flickering lanterns were even on the wall here and there. A fire burned in a stone fireplace off to the left of the large room and gave off the smell of woodsmoke.  The white walls were rimmed with dark wood that matched the furniture. There were tables scattered here and there. A long oak bar dominated the right side of the room. Shiny brass gleamed at the draft taps. A hallway that lead to another room was to the immediate right. A set of stairs off to the left  promised that the building had other, cozy places to dine. The ambiance was one of a very old, but extremely expensive tavern. It was a place that had seen many people come and go. Justin felt relaxed as he took in the sight and smell of the place. It was warm and cheery.

 

"Welcome to the the Dish," said the girl behind a pedestal next to the entrance. "Do you have a reservation sir?" She was pretty, though not breathtakingly so. She was perhaps between twenty five and thirty years old.  A fedora hat was perched upon her head, from which long red hair flowed down nearly to her waist. She wore a black colored shirt and a pair of white trousers. She had womanly curves. She was cute and friendly but also professional.  "I have a reservation," said Justin. He gave him her name.

"Splendid sir," said the girl, nodding as she consulted a list of notes in front of her.  "No doubt your first time."

"How could you tell?" asked Justin.

"You spent a few seconds looking around," said the girl. "Besides, I've never seen you before. Not that we get a lot of repeat business from guys, given the nature of our restaurant."

 "That does make sense," agreed Justin.

"My name is Rachel," said the girl. "Let me take you to your seat."

Rachel took Justin's coat and hung it on a rack. Then she led him to a table. "Your waitress will be right over," she promised before returning to her post at the door.  

Listening to the fire crackle cheerly nearby There were three other costumers in the room; one woman and two men. The woman looked to be about thirty-five or so. She was fairly attractive and dressed in a nice skirt. She sipped red wine at the bar and seemed disinterested in everything around her. Another man, down at the end of the bar, drank a dark beer and watched the pretty barmaid behind the counter. He looked to be of average height. He had dark hair and broad shoulders which were hunched over his drink. He seemed to be lost in thought.     The third man was at another table. He looked to be fairly on into his forties. He was fat and looked rather jolly. He had a relaxed attitude that suggested familiarity with the restaurant. 

"Hi I'm Kara," said a cute black haired young girl walking up. Aside from missing the fedora, she was dressed identically to Rachel. She smiled a wide smile at Justin. "What's your pleasure sir?"

 "Beer I suppose," said Justin. "A Sam Adams Winter?"

"You got it stud," said Kara and walked back to the bar to fetch his drink.  She returned a moment later with a menu.

"I am guessing it's your first time here," she began. "How it works is, generally you get dinner tonight. You can make a decision on who on our staff gets you. Then meet the lucky lady for dinner," she winked at him as if they were sharing a secret. 

"So it's true?" said Justin. "What I've heard about this place?"

Kara laughed. It was a genuinely cheerful laugh and Justin didn't feel that she was enjoying a joke at his expense.

 "Of course it is honey. Everything it says on the website is true. Pick out a waitress, a barmaid or even Rachel at the door there.  We'll make your dream come true."

 "But what about you?" asked Justin.

 "Me? Sure, if you've already decided. But I would look at the menu first. It gives a list of possible people to choose from." She spoke like she had had the conversation before. "No I mean do you have corresponding fantasies?" asked Justin. Kara smiled patiently.

 "I don't mind vore. I can't say that I get off on it. It's fun to swallow people but no, I'm not turned on by it. Some of our staff is though. Danielle," she pointed to a brown haired woman behind the bar. "She gets a kick out of it. So does Jamie..." she looked around as if to point her out. "But I don't see her right now. A few other members of the staff do too but some of us are just here for the money. Misty can eat a dozen guys but she would just as soon be eating grapes for all she cares. It's all about the bottom line to her.  Don't forget. If you can't find someone on the staff that you like, which is doubtful if I do say so myself, you can always come around on a Friday or Saturday night. Usually there are plenty of female customers who wander in looking for a nice guy to eat."

 "You mean girls can just walk in here and eat people?" asked Justin in surprise.

 "Of course sweetie. But it always has to be consensual between both parties. The person being eaten has to agree to be eaten. No one will force you to be eaten here, at least not until you've been shrunk. After that it's too late to back out. It's on the fine print in the menu about being eaten."

 "So once I'm shrunk there is no turning back?" said Justin, making sure. "Yup. It happened to me a few times," said Kara. "Guys decided they would rather not be eaten. Staff members like me can agree to give them to another diner but we can't  put them back to their normal size. If you choose another costumer to be eaten by, then she has the right to eat you no matter what you say."

"So what you're saying is to make this choice carefully,"   Kara shrugged. "If you show up in this restuaraunt then most people are pretty serious about being eaten. Or eating someone as the case may be. I'll leave you to the menu and come back later to see if you want anything to eat before you decide who you want to eat you."

She left and Justin opened the rather thick menu. The first few pages of the menu were decidedly ordinary, if not a little extravagant. There were steaks, ribs, lobsters, oysters, salads, fruits, sandwiches, soups and every type of fine dining available. There was also a separate menu of liquor, boasting a wide variety of beers, wines and  alcohols.  The prices were quite expensive, but no one was coming here just for the food. Justin suspected that the As Justin turned the pages of the menu he came across a page called "List of Possible Consumers."

On the next page began a list of every employee in the restaurant. All but two were female and each had their own page. On each page was a portrait picture of their face, and full length  front and back pictures.    The first person was named Bethany. She was beautiful. Justin's eyes lingered over the picture. It said that she was a waitress. She had been attracted by the prospect of eating men and enjoyed doing so. She had been on staff for three years and had no intention of leaving.  The next page gave information and pictures of a woman named Colby. She was older, but still quite attractive. She had a pretty face, large breasts and a very pretty tush. According to her writeup, she a popular choice for those seeking to be eaten. She was a barmaid. She had no sexual interest in vore but was always willing to send a tasty man or woman down her throat.  No doubt for the commission she got for for eating them on top of her normal salary. 

The pages went on and on. Seventeen in all. Kara was in there, as was Rachel. Justin felt confused by the choices. Who should he have eat him? He honestly couldn't decide.

"A bit overwhelming isn't it?" asked a voice.

Justin looked up and noticed that the woman at the bar was standing next to him. She had not been in the menu list.

"May I sit?" she asked. Justin rose and nodded. They both sat.

"You looked a little distraught," said the woman. "It's understandable really. It's quite a big decision to go through with being eaten. Picking someone out to eat you is even harder, especially given the quality of girls here."

 She glanced around her as a short distance away, another young woman in a black shirt and white pants walked by on some unknown errand.  Justin nodded, glad that she understood but curious as to who she was.

"That's why my boyfriend had me eat him," she said. "He loved me although we had been together only a few weeks. Strange to think he will be with me from now on."

 "You mean you just ate him?" asked Justin, surprised. "Mmm hmm," said the woman. She tossed her black hair behind her shoulders and looked at her watch.  "About twenty minuets ago. He didn't really wiggle. It was easier than I expected. Although I'll have to get used to not having him around. Of course it helped that we hadn't been dating that long."

 "People on the menu are not the only ones who could do any eating, and I didn't see you in there." said Justin.

"You don't work here?"

"No," said the woman. "You can get someone else to eat you, assuming both of you are willing. It does cost a lot more though. Not that Carlos minded. Carlos was my boyfriend. He had the cash and it wasn't like he was going to need it after I swallowed him. He paid the bill egerly and then gave me the rest of his substantial money. I am still getting used to the idea of being a millionaire."

 "So what's it like?" asked Justin. "Being a millionaire?" asked the woman.

"No. Swallowing someone."

"Oh. It was okay I guess. Honestly, I didn't get much out of it. He was tasty I suppose, but he went right down. Nice and easy. Didn't even struggle."

 "Do you think you'll eat more people?" asked Justin.

"No. Probably not. I would have to find someone to want to be eaten. I guess that would be easy in a place like this since they advertise for that. But I don't think I care enough to try. I suppose I could get a job here if I feel like pursuing it but I really don't. I am going to go enjoy my money and find some attractive young man to spend the rest of my life with."

 "Well congratulations and good luck. I'm going to find someone who wants to swallow me," said Justin.       

 "Oh? Well you might change your mind given the attractiveness of the ladies who work here. Hell, I'm straight as an iron and even I notice the girls walking around."

"Well you're not so bad yourself," pointed out Justin.

 "Your sweet, but I'll let you get back to the menu. I'd stay but there really is no point is there?"

How do you mean?" 

 "Well I am recently single. Wouldn't mind a date with you. But you want to be eaten so there is not much point in getting to know you well. Thanks for letting me talk a bit. It was what I needed."

"You're most welcome." They shook hands and she walked off. Justin watched her go. It was odd to think she had eaten her boyfriend. Still, this was why he had come here.

He was going to die. Justin was done. He had a boring office job in a boring career field. Oh sure, it promised excitement and travel when he was hired on out of college. And there had been plenty of travel, for his bosses. They would go to corporate dinners at five star restaurants with everything paid for. They would travel to do business in Europe and Asia. They would take extra vacation time.  Meanwhile Justin worked away in his cubical with his boss taking credit for his work. Justin didn't have a relationship going currently. He did a bit of running and weight lifting but that was about it when it came to hobbies. Unless you counted reading books. He went to church but didn't sign up for any church clubs. He didn't do online dating because he considered it a desperate act and a poor way to meet anyone. He had a few friends but no one particularly close.   It was while indulging in his fantasy (vorfilia) online when he came across the restaurant. "Become our meal. We would love to eat you!" The advertisement had been accompanied by a beautiful woman raising a tiny man to her lips and obviously preparing to swallow the poor fellow. Justin had believed it to be too good to be true. Perhaps some online chat room or community. But upon clicking the link, he had been taken to the online site of a real restaurant.

 He investigated further and found that for a substantial price, one could pay to be eaten by a pretty woman on staff. Justin had been uncertain when he called. The woman on the other end sounded pleasant enough. She told him that they did indeed swallow people who paid to be shrunk. Justin had made a reservation for the following week. 

Now, Tuesday night, he was sitting in the restaurant, picking out which girl to eat him. Bethany looked nice... and so did Kim..

"Hi," said a girl, interrupting his musings and sliding into the seat across from Justin. Justin had jumped when she spoke. He had been concentrating so hard on the menu. "Looking over the girls huh?"

"Yes," said Justin, checking her out. She was in her late twenties, blonde and good looking. "What's your name?" she asked.

"Justin," said Justin.

"Justin," said the girl, stretching her arms out as she did so. She said it as if she were trying it out on her tongue to see if she liked it.

 "Nice. And what do you do Justin?"

"I work in insurance," said Justin. It wasn't a sexy job to say the least. He wished he could have said "I'm a firefighter" or "I'm a professional hockey player," but he couldn't. "Insurance. Cool," said the girl in a forced attempt to sound interested. "So you make a lot of money?" she asked.

"It always comes down to money," said Justin, feeling let down. He thought she was genuinely interested in him for a moment.

"Not always. Sometimes I just like to get to know my dinner," smiled the girl slyly. 

 "Oh!" said Justin. For a moment he had forgotten where he was. "You mean you want to eat me?"

 "Why do you think I am over here silly? To learn about insurance? Granted I would have loved to have met you about three months ago when I got in a car accident. Your expertees would have been in handy then." she shrugged. "Damn insurance companies. Oh, sorry Justin. I am sure you're a nice guy."

 "No offence taken," said Justin. "I'm used to people's comments about insurance companies."

 "I guess you would have to be," nodded the lady. "But anyway the point is dinner. Or to be more specific, me eating you for dinner. Those guys over there," she gestured to the two men towards the back of the room. "They already chose who they want to eat them." Justin looked back where she was pointing. "Danielle will get that one," she pointed to the girl behind the bar and indicating the man sitting at the end of the bar as her food. "And the guy at the table over there picked Nancy out of the menu."  The girl sighed. "Not one of our livelier nights. Generally on a Saturday night, I've eaten someone by now. But during the week it's kind of dead."

"Do you eat people often?" asked Justin.

"Four days a week," said the girl. "I love it!"

 "So how long have you been doing this?" asked Justin. "About six months," she shrugged. "Good pay but that's not why I stay here. Eating people is something I enjoy. I do it for the fun. The attention."

"You're Lindsay," he said, remembering reading about her from the biography.

"Guilty," said Lindsay with a wink. Justin opened the menu and read her biography. "Lindsay started out by frequenting the restaurant and looking for boys to eat. Finding that she enjoyed eating men, she participated in the Miss Vore Competition and came in second place. She has been on staff since June and has enjoyed eating boys ever since."

"So you won a vore competition?" asked Justin.

"Not much of a competition actually," shrugged Lindsay. "I didn't have to do much. Mostly just walk around in a bikini and eat a few guys on stage that had signed up to be my snacks. I think half of the competition was about how good you looked in a bikini. I had to do a few tricks, like catch a guy in my mouth. But for the most part it was pretty much modeling, getting votes and eating people."

 "I wish I had been there," said Justin. "I'd have been your dinner."

Lindsay laughed, opening her mouth wide enough that Justin looked into her mouth. She had a pretty tongue. He could see the back of her throat. It looked inviting.  "You still can be my dinner if you would like," she said. "I could eat you tonight."

 The look of lust that crossed Justin's face was unmistakable. "I think I would like that," he said.

"You've made your decision then?" she asked.

"I think so," said Justin.

 "Remember, if I shrink you then I am going to eat you," Lindsay pointed out seriously. "If you change your mind at the last minute then I'll still eat you."

 "Have you ever had that happen to you?" asked Justin.

 "Yeah, it happens every so often," said Lindsay. "Stay here. Unfortunately, agreeing to be eaten comes with some legal paperwork. I'll get it for you." 

 "Oh," said Justin, a little surprised. "I should have known."

 Lindsay winked at him, rose and walked behind the bar. Justin watched her tush as she moved. It was very pretty; a good sized well muscled, but also a little jiggly. Justin wondered if she worked out. When Lindsay's rear end disappeared into a back room, Justin looked around the room at the other two men who had agreed to be eaten. The man at the bar was talking to the pretty black haired lady, Danielle, serving him. She smiled sweetly but seemed to be looking at him as one would an object. She was clearly flirting and showing off her body. She wore tight pants and a button down collared black shirt. It was sexy and modest all at once.  The man sitting at the table towards the back was filling out paperwork. It was probably the same form that Justin himself would have to endorse. A very beautiful blonde haired lady was prompting him as to different places where he should sign. Justin leaned back in his chair and breathed in the wood fire smell of the room. He drank his drink, thinking about Lindsay, content in the knowledge that he would soon be her food.    

Lindsay reappeared with the form. Justin appreciated how beautiful she was as she walked towards him. She slid into the chair across from him and passed him a small packet of papers. Sure enough, it looked similar to the one the other man had been signing.

"You should read through it," cautioned Lindsay. "After all, it will be the last paperwork you ever have to do. Once you are done, you're mine." Justin flipped through the papers. There was something in there cautioning that once shrunk, Justin would be eaten. There was a lot more about signing the document without coercion, that the restaurant or the consuming party could not be sued or legally challenged for considering him food and that if life insurance was not obligated to pay it was also not the fault of the restaurant. 

 Justin had seen plenty of legal forms in his line of work. Whomever the restaurant had hired to draw up this little contract had done their homework. It was about as through as they came. Justin didn't care. He had seen plenty of forms like this one in his life. It made him happy to think this would be the last one. He signed on the dotted line where is said 'to be consumed'.

Lindsay grinned, signed the other side of the x where it said 'consumer.' Then she was off to to file the form but promised to return in another moment.  Kara returned to Justin with another beer, saying that it was on the house. Justin killed the last of his first round and then started drinking the second.

"Went with Lindsay, huh?" asked Kara.

"Yeah. Um. No offense. I mean, you're pretty and all..."

 "No worries stud," said Kara. "I've eaten plenty of people the past few nights. Besides, Lindsay loves to eat guys. You should have seen the big grin on her face when she went to file your paperwork. You'll probably be the only guy she eats during her whole shift since it's so quiet. I bet it makes her night. Oh and here she comes. Hey Lindsay," she said as Lindsay pulled up in front of the table.    

 "What are you doing talking to my dinner?" asked Lindsay teasingly as she grinned at the two of them.

"Just telling him how much you like eating guys," said Kara. 

 "Mmm. Yeah!" Lindsay licked her lips. "I bet he tastes good," speculated Kara. "I think he looks yummy." She said it the same way that someone might discuss food in a bakery window. They both must be very used to eating guys by now, thought Justin. "They're all yummy," said Lindsay with a wolfish smile at Justin that made him excited.  "See what I mean about Lindsay loving to eat guys?" asked Kara to Justin.

 Justin didn't respond. Lindsay leaned over the table at him so he could see down her shirt. Her boobs were large and beautiful. "Come with me," grinned Lindsay. "I'm going to shrink you down."

Justin followed Lindsay to a back room. By intent or design, the sway of her hips and buttocks were beautiful and somewhat mesmerizing. Lindsay led them to a dark room where she invited Justin to stand in a glass and metal chamber which was marked "Shrinking Machine" in large red block letters. Along the side of the device were warning signs in yellow that said;

"STAND CLEAR WHILE OPERATING" and "ENSURE DOOR IS PROPERLY CLOSED AND SECURELY FASTENED BEFORE SHRINKING."  

Lindsay gestured for Justin to step inside. Once he was safely inside, she locked the door behind him and then went to begin fiddling with several buttons that obviously controlled the device. Her face was lit by the blinking of several lights on the control panel. It made her look eery and beautiful all at once.

  "Okay Justin," said Lindsay in a voice that suggested she was all business while working the machine. "I'm going to shrink you down to about five inches tall. That's my favorite size to swallow people. Oh, by the way. What I am supposed to say at this juncture is that you have your last chance to back out of your agreement. If you back out now, you can still walk out of the restaurant tonight."

Justin was feeling sweaty. Was this what he wanted? Did he want to be eaten alive? Digested alive? Now that his fantasy had come true it seemed so much scarier than he thought it would. That girl over there was going to eat him if he didn't speak up. Should he go through with it?

"But since you can't get out of there before I shrink you I really don't care how you feel about it. I want to eat you and that, as they say is that!"

She punctuated the last word of her sentence with punching some button on the control panel and suddenly a blinding white light flashed over Justin.    It took a few moments for Justin to come to his senses. When he did, he saw a gigantic pair of jean clad legs before him. 

"Well now you're the right size," said Lindsay's voice above him. High in the sky above him the beautiful woman looked at him. She bent over to picke him up with her forefinger and thumb.

"Now it's time to have a little fun," said Lindsay. "It's your last few moments alive. I like it when the guys I eat enjoy them. Why don't we explore the outside of me before you explore the inside?"

She carried him into another room that was empty save for a desk with a light on it, and a pole that went from floor to ceiling. A disco ball spun above it, casting light here and there. "So," said Lindsay. "What kind of music do you like? You get one song. Make it a good one."

"I... I don't know," said Justin. His brain seemed to be dead. He probably couldn't have told her his favorite band if she had asked. The whole idea that she was going to swallow him dominated his mind.

"Yeah, sorry about that," frowned Lindsay as she deposited him on the desk. "I was supposed to ask you that before I shrank you. It's not very often that someone can tell me a good song when they are thinking about me eating them. How about I choose a song for you? It might be a good idea. Besides, you'll be a part of me soon so that will be the kind of music you will like anyway."

"Okay," nodded Justin. "Great," said Lindsay. She started walking away from him but then began removing her clothes. Soon she was wearing nothing but a black thong and bra.  Her body was amazing. Justin watched her now naked buttocks as she walked over to a computer and typed in a few words.

 A moment later, music began to play. Justin vaguely recognized the song as 'Jagged Little Pill,' which struck him as oddly appropriate even if it wouldn't have been his song of choice.  A moment later it didn't matter because Lindsay danced. She danced slowly, sexy and sensually. She exhibited her breasts, her buttocks and rather emphasized her tight stomach for Justin. He was mesmerized by her.

As she danced closer to him, she reached out and picked him up. Dragging him across her belly, and along her right breast she then held him in front of her face. He was upside down. He was breathing heavily from her dancing. Suddenly he realized that he was about to be eaten.  Lindsay opened her mouth and quick as a wink, she pushed Justin inside.  He found himself lying on her tongue. Her mouth was warm and wet. It was a delightful temperature change from the room Lindsay was in, which was somewhat cold.  Saliva trickled around Justin as Lindsay moved her tongue around, manipulating him with expert ease.  Justin was liberally coated with saliva now

. Suddenly there was a slight change in the slant of Lindsay's tongue. Justin realized that she was tilting her head back and squeezing him against the roof of her mouth. It was exactly what someone did before- Lindsay swallowed!

With a loud "gulp," and the sound of flesh pressing Justin into flesh, he was propelled from the tongue into the ringed muscles of the esophagus. Strong muscles forced him downwards and despite all the strength Justin possessed, he couldn't stop his downward motion.  He landed in her stomach and tumbled to the bottom of the pit. He was coated in saliva and mucus. The heat was intense. Well no one said anything about the inside of Lindsay's belly being wonderful.

Justin wondered how many people had passed through here. Quite a few, he knew, but for some reason his mind seemed to demand a concrete number of men that had proceeded him. Well it was far too late to ask Lindsay for that now.  Justin struggled and found that the flesh around him held him but did have some give to it. He tried to get into a standing position. This proved difficult as it was slippery to stand and he kept loosing his balance and falling whenever thought he gained his footing.  Suddenly, everything moved.

 Lindsay was moving. She was probably donning her clothes to walk back to the main part of the restaurant. But now her stomach itself seemed to move. It contracted in and out and jostled Justin around. Lindsay didn't appear to have eaten much lately, (except for him of course) and she didn't seem to have much acid in her stomach. Justin decided to enjoy the fact that he had made his dreams come true. He was incredibly hard now and he began to pleasure himself.

He had only just begun when he was distracted by two things. The first was that it was becoming very hard to breathe. The second was that and his back, which was leaning against her stomach lining, and legs which were down along the bottom of her stomach in what liquid was left in her stomach, were beginning to burn. Justin tried to stand up but upon moving his hands into the liquid he found that it burned him more.  He took a breath to cry out but it was like breathing in the fumes of a particularly rancid experiment in chemistry class. Oh man did his body burn. He tried to stand and move away from the stomach wall but the stomach was jostling him in a steady pattern. On top of that were sporadic starts and stops and sudden moments where everything seemed to stand on its head.

 Justin realized that Lindsay was now going about her business in the restaurant.  He could even hear her talking to someone, but couldn't make out enough of the words to understand what she was talking about. She did hear his name a few times, which made him excited. But the excitement was soon lost in the world of pain in which he now lived. He hoped death would come soon. He was practically frantic with pain. he clawed and climbed to try and get out of the growing pool of liquid that he now realized was acid. Her stomach had sensed his presence and was adding more digestive juices to her belly like it would any food.  Any food. He was food. No different than anything else Lindsay had ever eaten.  The thought turned him on. But the pain! He was in real agony. A half an hour later Lindsay finished cleaning a few tables. She walked over to Kara and leaned against the bar. The restaurant was empty of customers now. They would probably close for the night soon.

"So how's our friend doing?" asked Kara idally.

"Well like I told you before he was delicious," said Lindsay. "But he's dead now. I haven't felt him wiggle for a while. Yummy though." Lindsay passed on the night. She thought about the tiny meal she had eaten later in the evening but only once before bed.              

End Notes:

I will probably compose a few about the female patrons next. But drop me a review and let me know what you want friends.

The TV dinner by girlfood
Author's Notes:

All persons in this chapter are fictional. I included new predators in this chapter. Let me know what you think.

  "We're on in five, four..."
The camera man held up his fingers to mark three, two and one. Then he pointed at Christa to signal that the cameras were rolling and she was on the air. Christa had fixed her paper white smile on the camera and mentally reviewed what she was going to say. She saw the red light on the camera go on, took a breath and started in.
"And now Investigative Reporter Victoria Grace will report from a new type of restaurant that has the guys dying to mee the ladies. Victoria?"
 
The video screen showed Christa's friend Victoria pop up, showing what the audience would see. "Thank's Christa. Well the ratings don't lie and the profits keep coming in for the newest restaurant in town. The Forbidden Dish is everything you could want from a restaurant. A posh and old fashioned downstairs," the camera showed a rather old fashioned and private restaurant scene. "To the trendy dance hall upstairs!" Now it showed people dancing on a dance floor, buying drinks at a bar while loud music played and green laser lights peppered the dark, smokey haze.
"But it's not the atmosphere that's drawing the customers. It what's on the menu. Or more accurately, who."
 
"The Forbidden Dish is more than just a restaurant. It's a place where people can indulge in fantasies that would otherwise being impossible," This was the face of a pretty blonde woman. Underneath her face was the title Restaurant Founder. "This restaurant shrinks and sells willing people as food."

"Sound impossible?" continued Victoria. "Well it isn't. We caught up with some regulars of this new local hit spot."

"It amazing!" said a girl as the video now showed an attractive brunett in her early twenties. "I've eaten five guys since this restaurant came here."

 "Absolutely fabulous," said another pretty woman, this one closer to forty and sitting in the elegant dining room. "There's nothing quite like eating another human being who's been minaturized."

 Victoria began narrating again. "We caught up with Lindsay, a barmade and employee of the Forbidden Dish."

  "I've been working here for over a year now," said Lindsay, a very pretty blonde woman. "I started out as a regular customer and ate a lot of guys. Eventually I won a beauty/ vore comeptition and finally applied to work here. Now guy will pay me to swallow them alive."

 "And do you eat people often?" asked Vicotria. "Every night I work here, which is five nights a week."

"Does it bother you that you're eating another human being?" asked Victoria. "Not in the least. They signed up for it. They enjoy it. I enjoy it too."

"And everyone else we talked to shared Lindsay's view," said Victoria.

"Feel bad for them?" asked a pretty girl. "I care more about how they taste. Besides they agreed to let me eat them. I don't feel bad."

 "I like it when they squirm!" shouted her friend standing next to her. 

 "I want to be eaten," said a pretty young boy named Tim who looked no older than twenty-one.

 "Why?" asked Victoria.

 "I want to be eaten by a woman. I want to be a part of a woman. It's a fantasy that can be a reality." "Doesn't being digested alive sound scary to you?"

 "No. I know it will hurt but I want to be eaten."

 "And want it he did," continued Victoria. "He agreed to be eaten by me on the spot. I took him into a shrinking room and reduced him to the size of an inch. This being my first time, I wanted him a size that was easy for swallowing." The camera showed the tiny man held in Victoria's hand.  "You sure you don't want to turn back?" asked Victoria.  The camera mike didn't pick up what he said but viewers could easially see him shake his head.

"Alright Tim, down you go!" Victoria picked him up, dangled him over her mouth, dropped him in, and swallowed.

"Weird!" said Victoria as she rubbed her belly. "Very strange. Like nothing I've ever eaten before. He was wiggling on his way down. No. I can't feel him anymore but it was definately strange. Pretty good."

The camera cut back to Victoria standing outside. "After eating my first guy, it's given me a new outlook on food. Although this restaurant has come under fire from local religious groups and humanitarian agencies, it percists in its popularity. After dining at the Forbidden Dish, I can certainly say that I'll be back for seconds. Christa?"

"Thank you Victoria for your outstanding report. That will open up a new field of cooking."

 "Not to mention new food critics huh? AH HA HA HA HA!" said Christa's co-anchor Dave, laughing loudly at his own joke.  

 

"Aaaaaaand, here's another one," said Ken, a dweeby guy in an ugly shirt and tie, handing Victoria another letter. "More mail for you." Ever since her piece on the Forbidden Dish, Victoria had recieved a huge influx of mail at the news station; half of it love letters, offers to marry and even more offers to be food. The other half were letters saying she was sick, insane and diserved to be locked away for eating another human being, albeit a willing one.

 "Well at least that's the last of it," said Victoria with a relieved smile at Ken.  "Do you even read them anymore?" asked Ken. It had been three weeks since her piece had aired.

 "The mean ones I just toss. I usually flip through the nice ones. Some of them are pretty funny. See you later okay Ken?"

 Victoria walked off, giving Ken a spectacular, if not an unintentional view of her buttocks as her tight dress moved with the motion of her body. He stared for a moment at her beautiful rear before turning back to work. 

"Hey Vicky, I was wondering if you had a second," said Christa as she walked by. The news was done for the morning and the afternoon shift was now on. 

 "Sure Christa," she said pleasently. "What's up?"

"Well it's about that piece you did on the Forbidden Dish," started Christa. "Oh THAT story. I swear Vicky, it'll make or break me. On the one hand, I have quite a fan base now. I might just make it big if everyone else doesn't drag me into the public square and stone me to death first. I don't think I played an evil villen did you? I mean the man agreed to be eaten by me."

 "Well I wanted to talk about that," said Christa.

 "Oh no. You're not going to judge me too?"

 "Not at all. More curious about," Christa looked around to be sure they were out of earshot of anyone, then continued. "More curious about how he tasted," she finished in a conspiritorial tone.  At this, Victoria's eyebrows shot up.

"I'm surprised you ask. Well, he was delicious. Not just his taste, but his sensation!" "Tell me more!" said Christa egerly.

"Why don't we go to the Forbidden Dish togheter and you can try someone yourself!" "Oh I couldn't..."

"Yes you could. I'll go with you."

"You'd go back?"

 This time Victoria looked around and smiled. "I've already been back."

 "You have?"

 Victoria nodded. "I'll meet you at eight. Then we go to the restaurant. Get ready for the most delicious sensation of your life!"

 

Christa stood in front of the mirror, looking hard at herself. She was pretty, that was certain. Still she was nearly forty and not nearly as pretty as Victoria. But she did have womenly curves, she admitted to herself as she looked over her sholder at her own backside. It was pretty, a bit plumper than it had been at twenty, but at least she kept herself in good shape. Her breasts looked halfway decent, if not exactly big and her stomach was smooth. Her stomach. Funny to think that someone might be in there soon.  She finished with her blonde hair. It hung around her face in front and back behind her sholders in back. Full red lips, blue eyes, sharp cheekbones. She looked pretty. Definately. She would get a guy tonight even with Victoria as her competition. 

"Have a nice time," called her husbend as she headed out the door at the sound of Victoria's car horn. "Don't wait up," Christa called back.

"You look nice," said Victoria as Christa climed in to the car. 

"You too dear," said Christa.

"Funny huh?"

 "What is?"

"That guys will let us eat them because we're pretty. An amazing idea. I can't believe they do it. I don't care why they do it but they do. Funny to think that somewhere out there is a guy who you're going to eat tonight. And he hasn't even met you yet." She pulled away from the curb and started driving.

"I was just thinking about that myself," said Christa. "I wonder who he is."

 "I'm wondering more about what mine will taste like," smirked Victoria. 

 

If you wanted to meet guys, the upstairs dance hall was the easiest place to do it. Victoria drew many a stare from the men at the bar as she entered the room but Christa was pleased to see that several men took a good look at her as well. 

"We should get something to drink," started Victoria as she walked towards the bar. "Wait a second," said Christa and hurried across the room to grab a man who was hurridly getting up. "Ken what are you doing here?"

"Hi," said a clearly embaressed Ken. "I heard Victoria was coming here and I was wondering what it would be like to be the object of her desire."

"Seriously Ken? I know you're a desprate case but you're willing to let me eat you for my attention?" asked Victoria, coming over.

"How did you find out we were going here anyway. We didn't tell anyone," asked Christa.

"The cameras. I was using the cameras. Just doing a simple sound check. And over the microphone I overheard you both talking. I wanted Victoria to like me so much that I wanted to be her food and..." Ken looked embaressed. 

"Oh Ken. I think I can oblige you," smiled Victoria. Ken looked almost petrafied with fear that such a pretty woman would look at him like that.  It only took a few moments to get Ken shrunk down. Victoria smirked as she picked him up.

"Well Ken, time to say good bye." She opened her mouth wide.

"WAIT!!!" screamed the tiny Ken. Even Christa had no trouble hearing him.

 "What?" said Victoria.

"Wait! Please! I don't want you to eat me!" said Ken very definately.

 "But Ken, I'm allowed. I don't see why you would have let me shrink you if you didn't." "I know. I know. I just love you. I have a huge crush on you. I just wanted you to like me too. I mean. Could I go out with you?"

"Have you ever had something you're about to eat ask you on a date?" asked Victoria to Christa.

 "No. Can't say I have."

"Take it from me. It's weird. Okay Ken, if I'm not supposed to eat you what should I do with you?"

 "Please. I am so sorry. Just don't eat me."

"Were you really testing the sound equipment when you were listening to us?"

"Yes. How else woud I-"

 "Were you!" said Victoria, more loudly and tightening her grip on Ken to a painful degree.

"No! No! I was filming you!"

"WHY!"

"I was filming you. You backside. You have a nice butt and I like to look at it. There wasn't any film in the camera I swear. I was just looking!"

 "Hey Christa. He likes looking at my body. Maybe I should just make him a part of my body!" Victoria opened her mouth wide and began pushing Ken's struggling body against her tongue while Ken screamed for her to wait.

Finally, Victoria removed Ken from her mouth and held him before her. "Okay Ken. I'll ask if they can bring you back to normal size. We'll have to wait and see about the date."

"Really? You'll think about it?"

"We'll wait and see. I'm not a monster. I'm not going to eat another human being who hasn't agreed to let me eat them. I'll tell you the truth Ken; if it weren't for all those mean letters people sent me you'd be in my belly right now. But I'd hate to proove them right so I'll let you go. As for the date; don't hold out high hopes."

She carried him to the bar and set him before a waitress that Christa recognized. She was very pretty. Christa suddenly recognized her as the barmaid Victoria interviewed for her news piece. 

"We have a little fellow here who changed his mind about being eaten," said Victoria. "Did he?" said the woman, her eyes flickering down to where Ken stood cowering at her on the bar. Her eyes held no sympathy.

"Well then. I'll take care of him." she swept him up in one quick motion of her hand and carried him off to a back room.

"That takes care of that!" said Victoria. "Now about a few boys for us to eat!"

 

The went to the bar and each got drinks. It wasn't long before three men approached them.

"Hi," said one boy. "My name's Scotty. This is Leroy and Simon." 

"Hey there Scotty," said Victoria. "I'm Vicky. This is my friend Christa. We're hungry and looking for some boys to eat. You wouldn't be willing to give a couple girls a meal would you?"

"We most certainly would," said Simon. 

"Hi, I'm Leroy," said the third boy, coming over to Christa. 

"Care to be my dinner Leroy?" she asked.

 

Shrinking Leroy down was weird. For one thing, he wanted to make out beforehand. Reluctantly, Christa obliged. It seemed weird, wrong to make out with someone other than her husband when she was married. Still, it seemed to be the norm before being eaten and Christa decided it wasn't quite cheeting when she was going to eat him anyway. 

His hands felt her breasts and made her jump. She tried to shrug him off, then decided he might as well grab while Victoria shrank her two men down. She had gotten two. But still, thought Christa, Leroy was hers. She would see if she liked eating guys before getting another one. Leroy was now grabbing her tush. Again it was strange, as they kissed but this time Christa didn't shrug him off entirely. She allowed him to touch although was not making much of an effort on the kissing. He would be touching her tongue soon enough.

Christa wasn't sorry when Victoria emerged carrying two tiny men; one in each hand. Leroy stopped making out to watch his friends carried by in the hands of a beautiful woman.

As he stared at them, Christa dragged him by the coller into the shrinking room. The shrinking booth was not much different than a phone booth. Hurrying Leroy inside, who was still pawing at her body, she stepped back as the shrink booth operator asked, "How small?"

"Whatever is good for beginners," said Christa.

"We'll try an inch," said the operator and pressed a button.  There was a flash of light and Leroy disappeared. Opening the booth doors again, Christa found a tiny Leroy staring up at her. She grabbed him, tossed a five dollar tip to the operator, and hurried out to find Victoria.

"Hey sexy," said Victoria, poking the tiny man standing on the table next to her drink with one finger. 

"Hello dear," said Christa. "Where's the other one? You had two men."

 "Oh he's satisfying. My hunger," she rolled her eyes and gave a guilty smirk as she patted her belly. "I was tempted to eat Scotty here too but thought I should wait for you."

"You're such a nice friend," said Christa. 

 "No. I'm an impatient one! Eat up," she gestured towards Leroy.

"You first. I want to see how it's done."

 "Okay," said Vicky. She picked up Scotty. "Thanks again for letting me eat you," she told him. "I'll be thinking of you on the drive back home," 

"You're welcome!" said Scotty.

"See," said Victoria to Christa. "I'm not a monster. I love boys."

With that, she opened her mouth wide and pushed Scotty inside. Shutting her full lips, she gulped, closed her eyes and traced one finger down the middle of her chest. With a sigh, she opened her eyes and smiled at Christa.

 "I got him a bit bigger than usual. Three and a half inches. Made feeling him struggle down a bit more distinct."

"He didn't look reluctant to go," pointed out Christa.

"Oh he wasn't, but they all seem to wiggle once you swallow them. See for yourself."

She indicated Leroy a second time. Christa picked up Leroy. Remembering Ken, she smiled at him.

"Leroy," she said and simply by his reaction she could tell her talking to him excited him. "I'm going to offer you a last chance. If you want, I'll take you back to the barmaid and they can un-shrink you. Otherwise it's into my belly for you!"

Leroy smiled. "I can't wait!"

"Then take a deep breath," said Christa.

She opened her mouth and put Leroy inside. He tasted unlike anything she had ever eaten before. For one thing, he was moving around on her tongue. That made her want to spit him out at first. She fought back the urge and held him on her tongue for a moment. The sense of power that was slowly welling up inside her was amazing. Or was it hunger?

 She pressed the tiny man to the roof of her mouth. With a deep breath she gulped, holding her nose like she was swallowing food that tasted bad.

"You held your nose!" giggled Victoria as a delightful sensation of a tiny body moved down her throat. All too soon, it was gone and Leroy was in her stomach. She couldn't feel him moving around in there. That almost disapointed her.

"That was good!" she heard herself saying. It was true. He had been good.

"I know. They're kind of addictive!" confessed Victoria.

Christa frowned. She had really expected to feel something in her belly too. She shifted from side to side, still nothing. It was amazing to think that someone was actually inside her stomach! Victoria was taking a sip of her mided drink.

"They're more fun at a bigger size. They take longer to digest."

"I think one man was enough for tonight," said Christa.

"Oh come on. You enjoyed him," smirked Victoria. 

"I did," said Christa, as if just realizing it. She got up, finishing her drink. "I can't imagine why I held my nose. It's like trying a food for the first time that you're not sure you'll like. I hope he wasn't insulted."

"Don't worry Christa. I'm sure he didn't know you held your nose since he couldn't see in there. I wonder if he's still alive though," she said standing herself and they both headed for the door. 

"You think they could still be alive?" said Christa? "It was an awefully long fall to our stomachs."

"Oh no. They can definately live through that. I felt the first guy I swallowed tonight wiggling a little. It was really quite exoitc."

"You felt him after you ate him?" asked Christa, immidiately intrigued. 

"Oh sure. I bet your guy lived through you swallowing him too! He was probably just too small for you to feel him strugle."

"Do you think he could still be alive?" asked Christa.

"Maybe. You did just swallow him."

It made Christa grin. The knowlege that he was still alive in there, maybe even regreating his decision was amazing. She didn't know what was so appealing about the idea, but she was tantalized by it.

The ride back home was delightful, if all too quick. Both women talked, albeit not as much as on the way to the restaurant, but enough. The night was delightful, even more so when their dinner was considered. The thought that Leroy was only experiencing digestive stomach acids was satisfying to Christa. She smiled at the thought of him.

 

The next day at work Christa took her seat in the news anchor chair feeling recharged. Eating a man did wonders for her, not that she had told anyone. The stage manager was fuming that Ken was nowhere to be found but Christa couldn't bring herself to care. She began reading through the days work.

Maybe sometime she would ask Victoria if she would have to return to the Forbidden Dish. Maybe she woud never go back. All that mattered was that she had done something delightful the night before. And not one of the people on the set, or the viewing public, would ever know. 

If you change your mind by girlfood
Author's Notes:

This story deals with an unwilling meal. The guy being eaten is left over from the last chapter.

Ken came to the conclusion for the hundredth time that day that he was screwed. He had followed Victoria to the Forbidden Dish with every intention of being shrunk down and giving himself to her to eat. He had fully expected her to take mercy on him. To tell him it was the nicest thing anyone had ever done. To tell him that she couldn't possibly eat a man willing to give his own life up for her.

 

Of course that was the first problem; he hadn't been willing to be eaten by her. When he realized that if he didn't speak up he would end up in her belly with her thinking she had made him happy, he had begged for his life. Cried. Cried for his life and blubbred like a child. Then he had even asked her for a date! He must have sounded so stupid. She probably had only spared his life because he disgusded her! The thought of eating him had probably made her sick!

 

Ken took a deep breath out and sank to the floor from where he was leaning against a wall. It didn't matter now. He was stuck. The legal paperwork. That was the second part of the problem. When he volunteered to be eaten he had signed a legal document allowing his body to be treated as food by the Forbidden Dish. Technically they were under no legal obligation to release him now that he wanted to be returned to his normal size. And when Victoria had told that waitress that he wanted to be restored to his normal size she had simply placed him in a box with several other men.

 

So now here he waited. His mind spun over and over again; reliving the past 24 hours in his head was miserable. What was far worse was thinking on what was to come. They might feed him to some other woman. They might feed him to a dog! They might simply throw them out in the trash to sufficate in a plastic bag covered in garbage. That was if bugs didn't find him and rip him to shreads first.  He wished something would happen. Anything was better than sitting and imagining fate after fate; each more horrid than the next. He wondered who would finally kill him.

 

..................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Amanda shook her short aubern hair and gave a Cheser Cat grin to her best friend Nicole.

"See, I told you they would have some. I've come here three times but each time with a friend. Granted a friend whom I ate while I was here but a friend none the less."

Nicole looked at her friend with mock worry. "I think you need help. This cannabalism is starting to infect your brain."

"It hasn't I promice! It's just addicting. Come on, we've got to try the unwilling ones. Ever since I heard about them I've been dying to eat someone who won't want me to eat him! Can you imagine? I'm not particularly scary looking to a guy but shrink him down to an inch tall and I'll look like the grim reaper herself!"

"You'll look like a cute chick with an appitite and an obsession with eating tiny men," corrected Nicole but followed Amanda to where a waitress named Kara was politely gesturing them to be seated.

 

"We'd each like a shrunken man!" said Amanda the second her cute little tush tuched the cushon of the seat. "Unwilling if you please."

"You got it," said Kara. "Anything to drink?"

"Seltzer water," said Amanda.

"Jack Daniels on the rocks," said Nicole.

"Whoa. Talk about polar opposites of drinks," said Kara and hurried off to fill their order.

 

Amanda gave an excited smile to Nicole and shrugged her sholders. "I'm so excited! Can you imagine how scared they're going to be?"

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Ken suddenly was lifted from the box by a pretty, black haired woman and placed in a bowl.

"Are you going to unshrink me?" he screamed at her as loud as he could. "Yeah. That's where I'm taking you," said Kara, reaching for another man and placing him in an identical bowl. She put them on a trey with drinks and picked them up.

 

Ken's hearbeat started to pick up the pace. He could hear each thump in his ears and feel the pulsing in the veins in his neck. Above him he could see the top of the doors to the kitchen open as Kara moved through them, carring him on the trey. Now they were in what was clearly the fancy dining room from the sound of quiet, polite conversation mixed with quiet, soothing background music.

 

The soothing music wasn't for him. It was for the patrons. As Ken was set before a beautiful giantess with short, pretty alburn hair, he realized with a chill that his worst fear was confirmed. Her hazel blue eyes were staring at him and her mouth was open in a slight grin, lips parted in anticipation of a very enjoyable meal.

 

"Alright, here is your order..." started Kara.

 

"No wait! There's been a terrable mistake!" screamed Ken, so loud his lungs hurt. "I'm supposed to be unshrunk. I'm supposed to be put back to my normal size! Not be food. I don't want to be food anymore. I changed my mind!"

 

The shouting didn't seem to have the desired effect. Instead of how Victoria had quickly brought him to the barmade, this girl seemed more and more eager to eat him with every shout.

 

"I was going to say; here are two unwilling boys to be eaten but as you can see they are pretty unhappy about being your food."

"Oh I cannot wait!" said Amanda. "I haven't even eaten him yet and I already feel like I need to order more! There is no way he is going to be enough."

"No! No please!" screamed Ken.

"Can I order another now? By the time you bring the next one he'll be gone," said Amanda.

Krysta said she would and disappeared.

 

"Hey little guy!" said Amanda. "What's your name?"

"Ken. Please! My name is Ken. You've gotta get me out of here please!"

"Oh I will. I'll get you right out of that bowl," said Amanda.

"No. Out of the restaurant! I don't wanna die."

"I can promice you I'll get you out of the restaurant but you might not like the way I do it," said Amanda. "Because you," she said pointing to Ken, "are going in here." She pointed to her belly.

 

"No!" screamed Ken. "Have mercy!" Amanda picked up Ken and held him before her face. "Good bye Ken. I've enjoyed our chat. Now it's time for me to enjoy your taste."

 

Her mouth opened. It was impossably large. Big as a cave. As if fate needed to play one last crule trick on him, light penatrated into Amanda's mouth and to the back of her throat, showing a pink, wet beautiful mouth. Then Ken was inside and the light was cut off as Amanda closed her mouth.

 

Ken was pressed against the roof of Amanda's mouth and held there for the briefest of moments before she swallowed. Then he was being forced into her gullet. The strength of her tongue was so great it was obvious that his resistance against such strength, combined with the slimy saliva coating him, would do nothing to stop the fact that he was being swallowed alive!

 

He felt his entrence into the esophagus as a tight embrace of warm flesh and saliva that squeezed him. He was familiar with what was happening to him only through the memory of swallowing food himself. In that moment he knew that there was no escape. "NOOOO!" he screamed as he was forced head first down the slippery tube. A moment later he splashed into Amanda's belly.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

 

Amanda delighted in Ken's struggling as her esophagus forced him into her belly. He had screamed at the last moment. She had heard him cry for help as she ate him. She had eaten a man who had no way of stopping her. He had wanted to live but now he would die in her belly; digested like any other food she had eaten.

 

"Oh he was good!" said Amanda, rubbing her belly. Nicole was just swallowing another screaming man and it made Amanda even more eager to eat more men as soon as possible.

"Yeah he was pretty good," agreed Nicole.

"I cannot wait to eat another one!" said Amanda with barely contained excitement.

"Relax girl. You just ate one."

"I know. Amazing huh?"

 

Amanda ate another unwilling man before eating two more willing men that night. When she left, she had a happy smile on her face.

 

Your money or your life by girlfood
Author's Notes:

Another chapter of the story. Please let me know what you think. Vore is towards the end.

"You can't take my home! You can't!" I said.
"I can," said Megyn.
"Please!" I begged.
 
The house she was trying to take from me was not a big one. It was small, although it was ideally set with a view of the ocean and not many neighbors nearby. It had been in my family for over a century and I had inherritted it, along with a pile of debt, from my late Uncle James. The money to whom he and by defalt I now owed was Megyn. She was about my age; late twenties. She was strikingly beautiful and had nordic features. She was six feet tall, had blonde hair, high cheek bones, blue eyes and fantastic boobs. She also had a trim stomach and an amazing ass.
 
Take all the beauty away though and all you would be left with was one hell of a bitch with a black hear whome I also was 8000,000 in debt. Put simply my friends; there was no way I had that much. Unfortunately for me, she had come to collect.
 
"This house was appraised at less than half of what you owe. You can sell the furniture inside and perhaps make a bit more," she said coldly. For a pretty woman she sure was a bitch.
"Lady I could give you everything I own right down to my last baseball card and couldn't come close to paying you off. Let me get on a payment plan with you."
"Ha!" she laughed. "I could have you thrown in jail for not being able to pay me. I have friends at the law firm of Dewie, Cheetem and Howe."
"Me in jail won't pay off my debt," I pointed out after a deep breath. I was having trouble keeping a civil tongue in my head. This lady was really starting to get on my nerves.
"I don't care if you pay off your debt. I just want your home. Or to be more exact your property. You home will need to be destroyed because it's right where I'm going to build my new mansion."
"Sorry. I'm not signing my house over to you. This home belonged to my family. I'm not selling it. Or giving it away to you."
 
Her eyes narrowed at me. She seemed on the verge of responding before stopping herself. Perhaps she was trying to remain calm too. It made me happy to think that I was frustrating to her.
 
"Are you a betting man Mr. Cheesewright?" she asked me.
"Somewhat," I said doubtfully.
 
To be honest with you friends, I was not a betting man in the least. I couldn't tell you anything about horses or cars or boxing matches or whatever else people bet on. But I was willing to take a risk if it meant me holding on to my house.
 
"Perhaps we could play a game together. A game of cards. The steaks would be high of course... But if you win I will cancel all your debt to me."
"The whole thing?" I said in disbelief. This was a thunderbolt from a blue sky.
"The whole thing," she confirmed. "However if you loose, I get the whole thing." She smiled smugly as she looked at me like a sneak might look at a mouse before devouring it. "What do you say. Are you... game?"
 
I didn't have to think about that one. "Hell yes. I'm game."
 
"Good." She took a card from her purse and wrote on the back of it. Handing it to me she said, "Meet me here. I'll have legal paperwork for both of us to sign ready. Don't disappoint me and stand me up or I'll be angry."
 
With that she turned and left. The sound of her heels clicked down the stone sidewalk with each stride. Her shoes were probably more expensive than anything I had in my house. Although I am just speculating here. I'm a guy and we know nothing of female footwear. My eyes move from her shoes in an upwards direction. I was always happy to see Meghyn leave. She pissed me off. But I also enjoyed watching her go. She really did have a great ass.
 
She had sped away, altogether too fast in a Mercedes that cost over fifty grand. Damn woman got on my nerves. I lit a cigarette and put my lighter into my pocket. My hands brushed the card Meghyn had given me. I had forgotten it was there. I pulled it out and looked down to examine it. In Megyn's long curly handwriting were the words; "Nine O'Clock, Monday night." I turned the card over. There was an address, web site and phone number for an "Exotic Restaurant experience like no other. The name of the place was odd. It was called "The Forbidden Dish."
 
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
I had dressed formally. A suit and tie. Clean shave, polished shoes. I had read the restaurant website. There was a dance hall in the upper section of the restaurant. The lower section was more formal and I knew which Meghyn would prefer.
 
The web site had said a lot about women being able to shrink and eat men. Whatever. If people want to come up with weird ways to describe screwing each other then I wasn't one to get in the way. There had even been a picture of girls with shrunken men in hand who had looked about to swallow them. I didn't pay much attention. Someone had thought they were being funny. I just hoped Meghyn would take this as seriously as I was.

 

In terms of games my particular expertise runs more along the lines of chess or checkers. I had little experience with cards but had brushed up on the internet over the past few days and even taken the trouble to go to a casino. I had lost some money but figured the investment was worth the table time. Hopefully the losses would pay off in the long run.

 

I walked into the Forbidden Dish. It smelled of of wood smoke and pine needles. Very cheery. The light was dim but not so much that your eyes had any trouble adjusting.  The room itself was large but inviting.
 
A cute girl named Rachael greeted me at the door. "Predator or prey?" she asked me.

 Talk about your weird roll playing sex games! "Sorry. I'm not here for any of... any of that. I'm meeting someone. Her name is Meghyn. Does she already have a table?"
"Oh, you're Richard." She smiled when I nodded my affirmation. "My friends call me Rich. Although don't let my name fool you. I'm actually very poor. At least very in debt."

Rachael gave me a wry smile. "Rich or poor, Meghyn is such a nice girl. It's always great to meet another friend of hers."
"Meghyn has friends?" I said. That took me by surprise.
"I know," agreed Rachael. "You wouldn't think she had any left the way she brings them here. She does tend to work her way through them. Through the guys anyway. Although she has brought in a few girls here and said she enjoyed them too. Although some of her friends are preds too.."
"Okay well maybe you have the wrong idea about us." I said hastily. I had officially heard way more than I wanted. "I'm here for business. Strictly business. She said she would be here at nine."
"Certainly. She told me to tell you to go to the bar and get a drink on her. She said you wouldn't believe her, but to do it anyway. I'll call her private room and let her know you're here."
 
I slowly walked over to the bar. It didn't surprise me that she had a private room at an upscale restaurant. But it did worry me that she might think I was here to get a little bit naughty. I wasn't going for that at all. She might be beautiful but she was also a bitch who seemed willing to take advantage of me in every way possible. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction. Still, if it got me out of debt, having sex with Meghyn would be a good way to bring my debt to zero. I had wanted to see her naked...
 
I dismissed the thought and headed for the bar. I would find out about Meghyn's betting offer whenever it was revealed to me. In the mean time I could use a strong drink.
 
Pushing up to the bar I eventually caught the eye of a very pretty waitress wearing white pants that looked like they were two sizes too tight.
"What'll it be sweetie?" she asked when she finally finished serving a few other costumers and made her way down to meet me.
"Jack on the rocks," I said firmly. "I'm meeting a woman named Meghyn and she said my drink was covered." If Meghyn wanted to cover my drinks then I was going to take it for sure.
"Got it honey," said Danielle with a wink. I watched Danielle's long legged steps down to the end of the bar where she began mixing my drink. A couple a few barstools down were making out and even groping each other. The girl was attractive and seemed to love the man's hands on her. I was right. This was some sort of weird sex place. I studiously averted my eyes, not wanting to be associated with anyone here.
 
Then my eyes fell on something odd. It looked like a tiny man in a container. I leaned forward over the bar and looked closer. It was indeed a man. He was sitting on the bottom of the container looking forlorn. Upon seeing me looking at him he shied away as if my very gaze scared him.
 
"Here you are sweetie, a Jack on the rocks." Danielle had returned.
"Is that a little man right there?" I asked Danielle point blank.
"Sure is," she gave me a big grin. "Derick. I'm saving him for my break. I know he's excited too. He looks delicious!"
"Wait a minute. You plan to eat him?" I was genuinely shocked.
Danielle raised an eyebrow. "Is that a problem?"
"I thought the website was just kidding," I said aloud, more to myself than anyone. "Why would Meghyn want to meet me here?"
"You don't know what this place is do you?" said Danielle, a little surprised.
"Should I?"
"Listen, I don't know why you're meeting Meghyn if vore isn't your thing. Just don't go through with it if you don't want to. Once you're shrunk, you're going to be eaten. Derick there," she gestured towards the man in the Tupperware jar, "changed his mind at the last moment and the woman who was going to eat him gave him back. I'm not really going to eat him. He's just going to be served to the next hungry lady who orders a shrunken man. I'm not supposed to tell you this but at times I do feel bad for the unwilling guys who are eaten after they change their minds about it. I only eat willings myself. But Meghyn owns a quarter of this bar and if you're going to meet her... just be careful. She tends not to bring people here unless she plans to... well. You know." Danielle gave me a serious look
 
I looked back at the tiny man. Then at Danielle. "This is a joke," I said. "She put you up to this."
"Whatever honey. But if you know Meghyn at all, be careful." She turned on her heel and walked away.
 
There was truth in that at least. I sipped my drink and surveyed the room.
"Mr. Cheesewright?" asked a pretty waitress. "Meghyn will see you now."
 
As I left the room I noticed a group of three women at a table. One was holding a man no larger than an inch, over her mouth. As I watched, she dropped the tiny flailing man into her mouth and swallowed. A moment later one of the women asked a passing waitress to take a picture of them. She did and as all the women leaned in to smile for the camera I could see what was on the plate at the center of the table. A bowl of tiny men. Like the person one of the women had just eaten. 
 

The waitress took me to a backroom. I found Meghyn sitting on an overstuffed chair. Sitting next to her was another woman, a remarkably pretty woman who introduced herself as Vera. Meghyn gestured for me to sit on the third overstuffed chair.

 

"No doubt by now you know what sort of a restaurant this is?" asked Meghyn with a cocked golden eyebrow.

"If your website, and what I have seen here is to be believed than this is a place where tiny men are eaten like appetizers," I said. I wasn't too willing to buy into this whole cannibalism restaurant idea. For all I knew Meghyn was pulling a fast one on me. All this might be just an elaborate ruse.

 

"Correct," said Meghyn. "In this restaurant men may willingly give themselves over to be shrunk to a swallowable size. Once the've been shrunk, they are given to a predetetermined woman who swallows him. It has been a dream of mine since I was a teenager to be able to swallow tiny men. Now I have no shortage of volunteers."

"Gives the expression 'Man eating bitch' a whole new sense of literalism, doesn't it?" I said. I narrowed my eyes and gave my hostess a cold glare. If what she was saying were true, she had eaten people alive. It didn't come as all that big of a shock. Meghyn really was that much of a bitch. It wouldn't have surprised me if she told me her favorite hobby was drowning puppies.

 

"There are many facets of this restaurant," continued Meghyn steadily, acting as if I had said nothing. "Some are not immediately apparent to the general patron. For example I host a game night where women may come in and play games of chance or gamble, using shrunken men as currency. It is generally by invitation only," Meghyn fixed me with a look that told me there was no way in hell that I could hope to be invited to her stupid card game. "However I have allowed men to participate when they are betting for their lives. You may be such an exception."

"What are you trying to tell me?" I said. I thought I saw where she was going but I wanted to make sure I had the right idea.

"You and I play cards," said Meghyn not impatiently but I could tell it annoyed her that I didn't quite get the point yet. "If you win, your debt with me is cancelled. You can have your ugly little home and live your pathetic little existence out in it until you die for all I care."

"And if you win?" I asked. 

"You become my food. You will be shrunken down to several inches in size and I will swallow you whole tonight."

 

"It will all be perfectly legal," piped in the woman Vera. It was the first time she had spoken since introducing herself. "I represent the firm of Dewie Cheatim and Howe. You'll sign this form that says that in the eventuality of losing a card game to Meghyn, you have agreed to be shrunken to a swallowable size and eaten by her. Meghyn is not allowed to hurt you in any way prior to that. For instance, she cannot cook you, stick you with darts or feed you to anyone or anything else. She would eat you alive. Conversely, Meghyn will sign an agreement saying that if she looses the card game that all your debt to her is cancelled.

 

"This is all seriously legal?" I said in disbelief.

"Have a look yourself," invited Vera, handing me a folder of papers. "We drew up the legal vore agreements every man signs before being eaten. It's all legal as long as the man volunteers to be shrunk up to the point he steps into the shrinking booth. You however, would be agreeing to be shrunk no matter what you said if you loose the game."

 

Meghyn cut in. "It's a simple offer. Your life with freedom of debt from me. Or your life belongs to me. You can leave without signing of course. However if you do that I promise you I will have you in prison before the end of the week where you will most likely spend the rest of your life."

 

"What a bitch!" I said to her face.

 

"Choose Rich," said Meghyn. "I'm only going to offer you this chance to nullify your debt to me. Besides, what's life without a little risk?"

 

The bitch was smiling at me now. She knew I had no choice. I had to play. Worse yet, I had to play on her home field. I felt like someone who had just been told he had to play Russian Roulette with a fully loaded handgun.

 

"I hate you and I hate this restaurant. I hate everything you stand for!" I spat. Then I took the legal document and pen lying on it and I signed. When I looked back up Meghyn was grinning. I passed the pen to her and watched as she signed then let Vera sign as the witness.

 

"Vera please go help yourself to anything you would like to eat or drink. The girls know it's on the house. I'll catch up with you later dear."

"See you later honey," said Vera. "Good luck with your card game."

"Oh don't worry," sneered Meghyn as she stared at me. "I haven't lost yet."

 

I followed Meghyn to another room, it was tucked away in the back of the building but once inside it proved to be incredibly ornate. One card table was in the center of the room. It was remarkably large and several women were lounging around it. Some were playing cards while other's talked, smoked or drank. They were all remarkably pretty. 

"Ha!" said one woman who was in her early forties but still quite attractive. "Here comes Megyn's next meal." She eyed me up and down as and snickered as if I hadn't a prayer in the world.

"Looks tasty though," added a much younger woman with dark hair. "I'd eat him."

"Quit scaring the poor dear," added a third woman who walked over to me and put her hands on my arms. I could feel her large breasts pushing against my back as she addressed her friends. "We wouldn't want him to feel uninvited."

 

"Don't touch my dinner Mandy," said Meghyn as she walked towards the card table. "So don't get any ideas about eating him yourself."

 

"I was just being friendly," said the woman, but let her hands drop to her side and walked away from me. I noticed she sat down in front of where four little men were in a jar. Looking about the room I realized that there were tiny shrunken men in jars held by many of the women in the room.

 

Meghyn and I sat at the card table across from each other. Meghyn really did look stunning. She was wearing a low cut dress which was distracting.

 

 

Focus man. You’re playing for your life!” I told myself.

“Well Richard,” said Meghyn, “as you are the guess here and you are playing for your life I will let you choose the game we play.

 

“Twenty-one,” I said. It was the easiest game I knew. Many of the more complicated card games still eluded me. This one was simple and based on luck, rather than the skill of a player. I sincerely hoped that Luck would be a Lady tonight.

 

“Ma’am and sir, the game will be twenty-one,” said the dealer, an attractive black haired woman who didn’t look much older than twenty-one herself.

 

She began to shuffle the cards. The dealer’s hands moved in a blur. Cards flew and danced only to be scooped up again and reshuffled. The dealer placed the deck in front of me and smiled. “Would you be so kind as to cut the deck sir?” she smiled at me. She was cute.

 

It was a distraction. I cut the deck in half and returned it to her. I noticed Vera enter the room, a drink in her hand. She came over to the group of ladies and began watching the game with mild interest.

 

She shuffled the cards a few more times and then dealt us each two cards.

 

A seven of hearts was dealt face up to me. Then a six of diamonds was dealt to Meghyn. So far, so good.

Then the dealer us each a card face down.

 

I reached for my card and slid up the corner so I could just see the edge. It was an eight of spades.

 

I looked up at Meghyn. She too had looked only briefly at her card. Her eyes met mine. There was no expression in her face but for that brief moment, her eyes were intense, like a wolf on the prowl. She looked as though she had every intention of eating me tonight.

 

I began to realize this game might have been a mistake. The dealer worked for her! I had seen her shuffle. Maybe she had shuffled the deck in Meghyn’s favor. No. No. Don’t panic. I had cut the deck hadn’t I? It would have been impossible to deal her in after that.

 

“Will you hit sir?”

 

Fifteen. I was at fifteen. I could get another card… But I was close enough that anything past a six would bust me. If I busted I could only hope Meghyn would too. Then we would start all over again.

 

“Sir?” asked the dealer again. “Would you like to hit?”

 

On the other hand I might get a low number. If I got anything below a six I would be sitting pretty. Damn. If only I were a little higher or a little lower. That would have made the decision easier.

 

“Sir?”

 

“Alright!” I snapped at her. “I’ll hit.”

 

Risk is part of the game.

 

She slid another card my way. I peaked at it.

 

A four of clubs. Thank heaven!

 

I grinned up at Meghyn, and then remembered that I was supposed to keep all emotion from my face. Meghyn’s blue eyes narrowed. Fuck. She had seen my smile. She would probably hit now.

 

“Ma’am would you like to hit?”

 

“No that’s alright Carol. I’ll stay,” said Meghyn while she looked at me.

 

“This hand will determine if Richard goes home to his own house debt free tonight,” said Meghyn. “Or if I take him home with me tonight,” and I swear that her emotionless mask slipped for the briefest of moments and her lips turned upwards ever so slightly before she was back in control of herself. “In my belly,” she finished.

 

I was still trying to figure out what that smile meant. It had sent an electric current down my spine when I saw it. Did she know something?

 

“Sir? Your hand?” prompted the dealer.

 

I flipped my cards over. It was a good hand. It added up to nineteen. Muttering broke out as women discussed between themselves what they thought my chances were. Behind me a woman whispered “I’ll bet you this little guy here that he takes it.”

“I’ll take that action,” was another woman’s response. Great. People were betting shrunken men on the outcome of the game. It didn’t matter. Either way those poor guys were going to be eaten tonight. It was just up in the air as to who it would be. I couldn’t bring myself to care. I was watching Meghyn.

 

She waited patiently while the muttering died down and the room fell silent. She reached for her cards and it was then that I saw her smile finally break through the mask. She flipped her cards.

 

“Oh well done Meghyn!” said a woman

“Hooray!”  said another.

 

A chorus of polite applause broke out as the ladies congratulated their friend and hoast. One of the woman behind me swore and I hear her give a shrunken man to her friend, saying she had just been lucky.

 

I could only stare at the two cards; a pair of queens.

 

The next ten minutes were a blur. I remembered being injected with something, then dragged into a dark room and put in a chamber. Meghyn was there as was another woman who operated the device. The next thing I knew I was shrunk and naked on the floor.

 

Meghyn grabbed me in a huge hand and took me somewhere. I was in a bedroom. I was slowly awakening. The room swam into focus. Everything seemed huge. The door to the room seemed far away. I sat up and looked around.

 

“Hello Richard,” said Meghyn’s voice behind me. She sounded much louder than usual.

“Wha!” I said, jumping. I turned to see the giantess towering above me on the bed.

“You were drugged before you were shrunk. Frustrating I know but I couldn’t be sure you wouldn’t put up a fight as we took you to the shrinking room so you got a small dose of a chemical agent to make you a little less aggressive.

 

“It’s making my head swim. I feel a little disorientated,” I said. To be honest I wasn’t sure how much was the drug and how much was just getting used to my new size.

 

“It’ll pass. Or at least it would if I gave you enough time. Unfortunately you don’t have much time. You’re probably wondering why I didn’t just eat you right after you were reduced in size. Well to be honest, I was being petty. I want you to be fully aware of what’s happening to you when I eat you. To know it is I that have taken everything you own and everything you are. Now that you’re recovered…” She trailed off but she smiled and raised an eyebrow.”

 

“No. Please let me go. You don’t have to kill me,” I said, backing away.

 

It didn’t do any good. She grabbed me quickly.

 

“Oh I’m going to enjoy this Rich,” she said and opened her mouth wide.

 

Her mouth was beautiful. Her pink tongue lolled between her white teeth. In shadows at the back of her throat I could even vaguely see her uvula hanging down like a punching bag.  Framing the whole picture were her pretty red lips, coated in lipstick.

 

I couldn’t believe that the last thing I would ever see was the inside of Meghyn’s mouth. “NO!” I screamed as Meghyn brought me closer to her mouth. “NO! NO! NO! You can have the house!” I screamed. It seemed to make Meghyn even happier to hear this. “You can have-“ I’m sure my voice was cut out, or at least sounded different as I entered her mouth. “the house!” I finished. Now in her mouth which closed around me like a trap. I was pressed into her pallet above and her tongue below. It was almost impossible to breath but I sucked in a breath just as Meghyn sucked me deeper into her mouth, her tongue pushed me into her throat and she swallowed.

 

She swallowed me alive.

 

I screamed. I couldn’t help myself. I had just been SWALLOWED ALIVE!

 

Think about that for a minute. Imagine yourself going through your life. You know you’re going to die someday but you really don’t think about it too much. Suddenly in a flash a beautiful woman; a woman who’s body you’ve drooled over, a woman you hate, a woman who now owns you, is eating you alive.

 

I struggled down the esophagus for all the good it did me. I was pressed between soft flesh and slid down the slippery tube being forced by muscles of her esophagus.

 

A moment later I was forced into Meghyn’s stomach. “Ah,” I screamed. “No! Meghyn! Please!”

 

I was sloshing around in a vomit smelling liquid. There were some solids here too. It was impossible to stand with the lurching going on in her belly. It felt as if she were now walking somewhere.

 

I fought my way around the dark cavern. I couldn’t see anything. I tried to climb the stomach wall when I reached it but it was covered in a layer of mucus and I kept slipping back down. Added to that was the motion which would occasionally throw me against one wall or another as Meghyn walked this way or that or even stopped moving.

 

I was in utter agony as her stomach acid burned my skin and eyes. My lungs burned for air and I couldn’t stop myself from inhaling. Acid burned up my nose as I breathed in acid and vomit flavored air. I started gagging, chocking and retching. I struggled uncontrollably.

 

Meghyn was standing in the main dining room when Richard died. Of course, Meghyn didn’t know if he was still alive or not yet.

 

She walked over to the bar where Danielle was still serving drinks and talking to the few patrons at the bar. Vera was sitting alone at the bar, playing with a man in her hands. “Hey darling,” said Meghyn.

“Hey,” said Vera. “How was Richard.”

“Very satisfying,” said Meghyn. “I didn’t expect him to be too bad when it came to swallowing. I have all his land and property now. But he put up a fight going down. He was really good!”

“That’s good. This little guy here just couldn’t wait to go into my belly could he?” said Vera to the man in her hand. The man answered in the affirmative.

 

“You know Vera I really owe you one,” said Meghyn, as she took a customary red wine from Danielle who, by now, didn’t need to be told what to bring her employer. “Anything I can do to reciprocate honey. Just let me know.”

Meghyn turned to see the last of the tiny man’s legs being sucked into her friends mouth. She swallowed and washed him down with her drink.

“Don’t worry about that dear. It’s what friends are for. So did Rich ever find out you cheated?” asked Vera.

“Nope. Or if he did he didn’t mention it. But Dallas did a good job I thought. You could never tell that she switched up the card decks.”

“I hope there’s a reward in this for her,” said Vera nonchalantly.

“Oh don’t worry. She enjoys unwilling men and she had two of them given to her tonight. Not to mention a slight bonus for her good work.”

 

The two women finished their drinks together.

Dozer dinner by girlfood

Lex eyed Craig from across the wooden table. She still hadn't had much of her red wine, which was sitting on the table to her right. The low flickering candle on the table showed Craig's rather shadowed handsome features. He was staring intently at her face.
 
Lex smiled across at him as she reached for another oyster, her sixth of the night. "You better blink at some point Craig," said Lex in a husky tone. "At the rate you're going your eyes will dry out. Go ahead. I'll still be here when you open your eyes back up from blinking."
 
Craig grinned, his eyes now following the doomed oyster that Lex had just put on her plate next to several empty shells. "Sorry," he said. "I've had this dream of being eaten by a female for most of my life. It's difficult to come to terms with the fact that it will be realized tonight. It's even more amazing think that you'll be the one to eat me." He watched intently as Lex squeezed lemon juice over it and was rewarded by seeing the tiny creature contract as the acidic juice touched it. "It’s nothing to the acid that he'll be feeling soon," thought Craig.
 
Lex arched an eyebrow. "Why is it so unbelievable? You want to be eaten and I want to eat you. Nature couldn't have produced a better match. It's a far kinder deal than this oyster will receive. Granted you'll both have the same fate, but you're choosing yours."
"I know. It's just still unbelievable to me. Thank you for eating me."
Lex laughed. "I’m not doing it for you. I'm looking forward to it myself. You'll go pretty well with this appetizer here." She tossed back the oyster and swallowed it whole. Craig watched eagerly. Lex could tell that he’d been turned on she had started eating oysters ten minutes earlier. Now he was seriously excited.

"It was so nice of you to agree to swallow some oysters first. I really appreciate it," Craig added as he stared at the now empty oyster shell she placed with the others on her plate.
Lex laughed. "Are you kidding? I'm getting an awful lot out of you. You ask me if I would like to eat you and then offer to pay for a plate of oysters for me to eat beforehand. I like oysters Craig. Not as much as I like people, but it was an extra treat. Besides," she added wily. "You're paying for them."
"Doesn't matter though does it?" asked Craig. "I'm not going to have much use for my money when I'm in your stomach with all those oysters."
"No I don't suppose you will, will you?" agreed Lex.
 
"Hey guys," said their waitress Kara as she walked up to their table. "Sorry it took me a while to check up on you but I just had a customer who insisted that I eat him right away and it took a few minutes to get him down to size. There was a line at the shrinking machine." She patted her belly meaningfully. Craig had remembered the man hitting on Kara when he arrived. This had annoyed him. His initial plan was to ask her to eat him tonight. Unfortunately with that drunk asshole pawing at her Craig hadn’t been able to get a word in edgewise.

Things had worked out though. He had spotted a pretty woman drinking wine with several friends in a corner and, after a fortifying shot of whiskey to boost his courage, he had marched up to ask if she would eat him. His heart had been in his throat when he'd asked and he half expected her to laugh at him, or tell him she wouldn't eat the likes of him. Instead she had smiled and told him she would do so right away. One of her friends had said something along the lines of "Told you it wouldn't take you long Lex," as they had walked away.
 
Lex had eagerly agreed to eat the half dozen oysters and get to know each other before eating him. Now with the last oyster gone, Lex was ready for her main course. As with Craig, Lex excitement had increased with each oyster, knowing that with each one she was eating her way closer to Craig. 
"Are you ready now Craig?" she prodded, trying to remain debonair but unable to keep her .
 
"Can we wait a few minutes?" asked Craig. "I thought it would be a good idea to let the oysters digest."
"Craig, really? I want to eat you." Lex said it without much emphasis but Craig could pick up on the hunger behind the words. The hunger for him!
"Okay," he said with a deep breath. He drained what was left of his scotch and set the glass back on the table with finality. His hands were shaking with nervous energy. "Lets go!"
 
Despite a brief line before the shrinking booth, the actuall process of shrinking Craig was a quick one. Lex had eaten guys who had seemed to need to mull things over when they entered the shrinking booth and were offered one last chance to back out.
 
Craig was obviously nervous. To tell the truth, so was Lex. This was the time when she found out just how serious her potential dinner was about being eaten.  He could back out right now and there wasn’t a damn thing Lex could do about it. Of the six people Lex had brought to be shrunk, three had backed out on Lex. She had seen at least one of them since then. He’d gone back at the bar and headed for the shrinking booth with a waitress. She hadn't seen him since. A second had walked out the door and Lex hadn't seen him ever again either. Perhaps he had come back and been eaten by someone else too, she thought.
The third man to back out had been unlucky. A waitress named Lindsay had been operating the shrinking machine and had shrunk him despite his attempt to back out. Lex had been appreciative and had thoroughly enjoyed eating the man as he begged her for a second chance. She had thanked Lindsay with a generous tip later.
 
Now Craig climbed into the shrinking booth eagerly. Lex had eaten three willing people in the past. She grinned as Craig shouted to the pretty operator girl that he was ready to be eaten.
 
A few moments later she was carrying a tiny Craig into the "swallowing room." She set him on a table, removed her dress, and punched a song into the juke box. "One song free, complements of the Forbidden Dish," said a sign below. Damn right it should be free. Eating shrunken men was very expensive.
 
Lex removed her dress, revealing black underwear and a black bra. She danced, enjoying the little man's attention on her, especially his attention on her bare stomach. Eventually the desire to eat the living, conscious man was too great and she strode over to the table in two steps to grab him.
 
She tossed him whole into her mouth and swallowed, not giving him a chance to struggle on her tongue. With all the other men she had eaten, Lex had always let her food play around in her mouth prior to swallowing them. Tonight was different. She needed to feel him inside her right now!
 
The delicious wiggling down her throat began as Craig, a once free man who understood what was happening to him, slid down her throat and into her belly. Ohhhhhh! That felt good!
 
A slight motion in her stomach caught her attention as she began to climax in sexual pleasure. Craig was in there, either trying to climb out of the acid or just massaging the inside of her stomach because he knew she liked it. Or both. A wicked grin spread across her face. She hoped it was both.
 
After a few minutes the weak struggling in her stomach had died away. Lex donned her dress and went back out into the restaurant, feeling much better. Her stomach, which had been clambering for food a half an hour ago, seemed content with her meal. And to think that someone who had understood what she was doing to him had been a part of the meal! Ah, euphoria. It sent a charge through her to think about it.
 
Lex rejoined her group of friends.
"How was he?" asked a girl.
"Delicious," said Lex.
"You even got oysters," said another girl.
"Yeah. He was a perfect gentleman. Taste and all," smirked Lex.
 
"Excuse me ladies," said a waitress named Colby. "Can I refresh any of your drinks?"
 
Several of the girls ordered a few more drinks. "Oh, wait," said one of the girls as the waitress was about to leave. "Lex just ate a guy and was in the other room so she should get her complementary snack."
"Oh. I'm so sorry. I didn’t realize that or I’d have brought you one. If you prefer you can follow me pick one out yourself," said the waitress.
"Complementary snack?" asked Lex as she followed the waitress to the bar.
"Yes," said the waitress. "It’s Two for Tuesday. Tonight we're giving away a free shrunken man with the purchase of another shrunken man. Since you just at someone, you can have another for free."
"Really? That sounds awfully generous considering you must not have too many men in stock," said Lex.
"Actually we have a surplus of unwilling men we need to get rid of. It's hard to keep a bunch of shrunken men alive, healthy and fed so it's just easier if we sell them. Ah, here we are. Pick out whomever you like."
The waitress placed a glass bowl on the counter of the bar. It was filled with tiny men.
 
Lex smiled down at the bowl. The men inside obviously knew what fate awated them. Lex and Colby snickered as the tiny men all tried to look inconspicuous but each man visiably reacted when Lex’s gaze swept over him. Finally Lex settled on one. To his obvious horror and his companions relief, Lex plucked a young looking man from the bowl who appeared strong enough to have plenty of fight in him. "Thanks," said Lex to the waitress, whose nametag read Colby.
 
Lex walked into the middle of the bar, holding the tiny man. "Hey," said one of her friends. "Didn't that guy Craig ask you to not eat any other guys so he could have your stomach to himself?"
"Well Craig is my food so he doesn't get to make that decision," said Lex as she ate the squirming man. She had picked right.
 
He wiggled delightfully on the way down.
 
Twenty feet away, at the bar, a man reached out and tapped Kara on the shoulder. "Be with you in a second honey," said Kara as she finished pouring drinks for a group of two men and two women. She served them their drinks and then came back to the man who had tapped her. He was in his twenties, well muscled and attractive. "What can I get you?" she asked, smiling.
"I want you to eat me," said the man. He pointed at the menu in his hand. As was the case with all waitresses at the restaurant, there was a page dedicated to Kara in there. "It says here you'll eat men if they want. Have you eaten anyone tonight?" he asked.
"Just one," said Kara slyly, as if implying that she soon would be eating more.
"So you'll eat me?"
"I was hoping you would want me to!" said Kara.
"Not so fast! I want you to eat someone else first so I can watch. It would be really exciting."
"I haven't had any other offers tonight honey," said Kara. "And everyone else who has wanted me to eat them this week have been eaten. Maybe I can just take my time with you," suggested Kara. "Make it worthwhile."
"Sounds good. But I really want to see you eat someone else. What about the bowl of people you just had on the bar a second ago?"
"Oh, those are unwilll-" Kara caught herself. Men were not supposed to know that there were unwilling males kept and sold to be eaten by attractive hungry females. "They're for customers only. I'm not allowed to eat anyone who doesn't ask me to."
"Come on," said the man. "Rules are meant to be broken. I'll pay you for the man of course. Your employer won't mind that!"
"Sir, I can't do that," said Kara.
"Kara," said a voice behind her, making her jump. "I'm sure we can stretch those rules, especially if this young man wants to pay for your extra man." It was Colby, Kara shift manager.
"Can I talk to you for a moment?" asked Kara. She pulled Colby into the back room.
"Dear, it's perfectly fine if you want to eat one of the unwilling. Other girls do that all the time, sometimes without paying for them. But this would be for a costumer who is offering to pay for it. That's allowed."
"Colby I don't like eating unwilling men! I don't do it. I've only ever eaten people who were still happy about being eaten right up to when I swallowed them."
"Oh good heavens. I'm sorry I forgot you didn't like unwilling men. Hmm. But what to tell the costumer so he doesn't know they're unwilling and you don't have to eat them?"
"Why wouldn't you eat a customer?" said a voice that made Kara cringe. Meghyn walked into the room. Physically, she was incredibly beautiful, even compared to her staff which she had handpicked for their beauty.
"Meghyn, Kara has reservations about eating unwilling men," said Colby and briefly explained the situation.
"Well then," said Meghyn. "The answer is simple. Eat the unwilling man."
"But ma'am," said Kara. "I feel bad for them."
"You mean like these little men?" said Meghyn hotly, stalking over to another bowl of men and grabbing one up.
 
The man hung by his feet from Meghyn's grip. He turned wildly about him as he looked at the three faces of the beautiful giantesses around him. As he couldn't help but have overheard their conversation, he was understandably scared.
 
"Please! He said. I don't want-" he screamed but was cut off as Meghyn tilted her head back and dropped him into her mouth. She made sure Kara was watching then slowly swallowed the man. Meghyn frowned. She had obviously hurt her food's spine when she swallowed him as she had hear a pop. He was struggling on his way down but not enough to suit her. She grabbed up another man from the bowl.
"I am sick of you’re squeamishness. Just yesterday Danielle tells me she thinks we should start unshrinking the unwilling tiny men! Today you don’t want to eat one! What is it with you girls? The only way they leave this restaurant is in a woman's digestive system. It makes no difference who eats them because they'll be eaten by someone. I suggest you get over this ridiculous obsession with "willing food." Now get your ass out there and start eating. Would you rather be out of a job? No one will pay what I pay you. Good luck trying to pay for your Masters Degree in Archeology working in another restaurant."
 
Kara nodded. "Okay. I'll do it," she said. She left to return to the bar as fast as she could walk. Behind her she saw Meghyn dropping the other tiny man into her mouth and swallowing. And another poor man who had decided life was worth living went down the hatch and into Meghyn's pitiless stomach.
 
Kara was fuming mad at Meghyn but there was really nothing she could do. Meghyn was right. She was paying for a lot of college with this job. Besides, the poor men who were shrunk and then decided they wanted to unshrunk were had all wanted to be eaten. They were just going to be eaten anyway. What did it matter if she ate them or someone else did?

 

“Hey dear,” said Colby as she joined Kara at the bar. “You’re saving both our jobs doing this. I’d do it myself but the man asked for you-“

Colby looked like she was going to say more but a man at the bar called over to her and asked if she was interested in eating him. With Colby busy, Kara was lost in her own thoughts.
 
Kara tried to tell her it didn't matter to her. But she knew she didn't like it. Whether or not he was now food, whomever she ate was still a person. Granted, he had signed an agreement to be treated as food, even if he had tried to back out of the deal after it was too late. But he wanted to live and Kara despised the idea of consuming someone unwillingly.
 
She walked back to man who wanted to watch her eat someone. She heard Meghyn walk in the room behind her. Meghyn wanted to make sure she followed through like she was told. Bitch!
 
"Hey," said Kara. "Sorry for the misunderstanding. I just talked it over with my boss and I'll be happy to eat someone in front of you. You just need to fill out this paperwork saying you're willing to be my dinner and I'll eat you afterwards too!" She gave him the forms and the man began reading.
"That sounds awesome," said the man. He signed the paper and handed it back to Kara. "Grab a tiny guy and come eat him for me!"
"Sure. Would you like a drink? I'll meet you over there in just a minute. I have to pick out which one I want."
 
The man accepted a beer and retreat to a nearby table. Meanwhile Kara pulled out the bowl of tiny men. There were about twenty men left in this bowl and each one was looking up at her in abject horror. Kara frowned. That man with blonde hair and a scrawny body would go down smoothly. That bald black man would be more substantial. What about the brown haired man? He had good height and width for swallowing. Plenty of muscle to feel good when he struggled. Kara reached for him only to watch all the tiny men try to hurry away from her hand. Some began screaming. Others fell to their knees and begged. Still others shoved their neighbors forward in the hopes that they might save themselves if their comrades were eaten. They must have known such things were only delaying the inevitable but it was human nature.
 
Kara paused, her hand hovering. The man she had been about to grab obviously knew that he had been selected as a meal because he was staring straight up at her, his eyes wide and his body paralyzed by her gaze. He was shaking uncontrollably.
 
Kara realized that for a moment, she had forgotten that these were unwilling meals. She had selected a person based on his body type like one might select a chicken at the market. But the reaction of the poor men in the bowl had reminded her that they were no longer willing to be her food. She had actually chosen someone to eat and had even begun to think about how satisfying he would be going down. Now she looked on at the man. He was still shaking.
 
"I can't take him," thought Kara. She reached for the black man and even closed her fingers around him before he began to scream. Kara released him in shock.
 
It was cruel to keep reaching for the poor things like this. They were being tortured by her indecision and it was making them suffer unnecessarily. One of them would have to be eaten by her but she couldn't bear to choose who. Danielle looked away. She couldn't pick. She would just take the first one she touched and that would be that.
 
Turning her head so she didn’t have to watch, she reached her hand in and grabbed the first man she touched. Then she quickly slid the bowl away and then hurried after the man who had caused all the trouble. She found him watching her approach, something like the glee a child gets on Christmas morning on his face.
 
"You know I don't even know your name," said Kara.
"My friends call me Dozer," said the man. "I used to work on a bulldozer."
"Cool," said Kara. "Well what do you say we adjourn to a swallowing room? It'll be a little more private for our friend here." She showed Dozer that she had a little man in her right hand.
 
Dozer followed Kara to the swallowing room, his hand on her ass the whole way. Apparently he knew about the unspoken rule of Forbidden Dish. Agree to be eaten and you can touch the consumer where you want. In over a year of working at the Forbidden Dish, Kara still wasn't quite used to that rule.  But she had at least learned to deal with it.
 
Once in the swallowing room, Kara gestured for Dozer to sit in the chair. She pulled the table up to the stripper pole and placed the man on top of it. This way, Dozer would have a good view of her and her victim.
 
Dozer sat in the chair, his body now cloaked in shadow. Since she couldn’t see him, Kara decided to pretend he wasn’t there. It made dancing easier somehow. Instead, she smiled down at the man on the table, taking her first good look at him. She was almost relieved to see that he was not one of the men she had initially intended to eat. Still, he shrunk back as she leaned down towards him. Oh man this was going to be sad! It was a good thing that her friend Danielle wasn’t in this position. She had never eaten anyone who had been unwilling either and even tried to avoid serving them. On the other hand, if Lindsay had been working tonight, she would have jumped at the chance. Kara wasn’t sure but she suspected that Lindsay preferred eating unwilling me.

 Kara kept smiling at the tiny man, thought he seemed to have a healthy fear of her. He had no illusions about why he was here and what would happen to him. It was almost more cruel that way, thought Kara. Better that he didn't know his fate.

But he obviously did. He was staring at her belly in abject horror in full knowledge of the certain fact that he would soon be inside her belly as nothing more than food.
 
"Hello little friend. My name's Kara. I'm hungry and I think you'll be a pretty good snack. But I feel like a dance first." She turned and gave Dozer and her shrunken man a unintentional but extremely good view of her ass as she programmed some rather exotic music on the juke box. The tiny man screamed for mercy as she picked out a song. "I have a family!" he screamed. "I have kids! Please I just want to be unshrunk!"
 
Kara hurried to get the music playing. She didn't want to hear the man scream for help. He had once signed a contract binding him to this restaurant as food. Well, now he would get his wish.
 
The music finally began. Kara began to move. She had always been a good dancer but she was not a stripper. She didn't remove any clothing, although she knew several other of the barmaids did before consuming men. Still, Kara didn't need to. Her body was such that she had to do little to call attention to any part of her lithe body. Her top already exposed her taught tummy. Both Dozer and the tiny man watched, captivated.
 
She danced slowly and subtly. Of her two man audience, one ogled in lust while the other stared in horror. The tiny man had stopped pleading with her now, perhaps because he realized he couldn't be heard over the music. His libido might have had something to do with it too, given that his hand was slowly moving towards his groin.  Well, at least he was finally enjoying his last few moments.
 
Kara emphasized her body to him; bending and twisting over him and even licking him a few times. The diminutive person looked both terrified and excited now. He clearly still had the vore fetish but no longer wanted to actually be eaten. The warring feelings of lust and terror battled over his facial features. Kara  decided that this was as good a time as any. The song was almost over.
 
She picked him up and held him up to her face so that Dozer could see both of them clearly. "Bye, bye pal!" she said in her best sultry voice.
"Wait!" screamed the tiny man, but it was too late. Kara forced him into her mouth. "I don't want to be eaten!" screamed the man in her mouth. Kara could hear him clearly. It almost made her cry.
 
She swallowed. The man struggled with all his might but her muscles in her throat and esophagus were bigger than the man's entire body and easily forced him down her waiting gullet. He screamed terribly but he wiggled delightfully. That was the horrible part. He was delicious. Kara recognized the familiar taste of a shrunken man and enjoyed it. She loved the feeling of a tiny man struggling all the way down, just like he was doing now. Just… Like… That... Oh THAT felt good!
 
Kara realized she had closed her eyes to better focus on the taste and sensation. Her tongue still held the taste of the man. Her spine was shivering from his struggles as she swallowed him. Withen her belly she felt a slight plop, indicating that the man had arrived in her stomach and was most likely trying to climb out of her stomach acids. It was as if the man was making his final plea for her to release him by use of Morse Code against her stomach wall. It felt like a belly massage. Fresh shivers raced up and down her spine. Her hand was pressed over her belly.
 
"Oooo." she let the moan escape her involuntarily. This was almost BETTER than eating a willing man. He was actually trying to climb out of her stomach and it felt amazing!

 

It took a few seconds to pull herself together. Kara eventually climbed to her feet. She had been lying on the ground with her feet pressed into the floor and her bare belly raised off the floor. It had been almost intamat the way the poor man was struggling.

 

Straightening her hair out Kara watched as Dozer came out of the darkness towards her. He was obviously horny as hell. “That was amazing!” he said hoarsely. “Let’s go shrink me down so you can eat me too!”

 

After lying on her back and gyrating her tummy, standing up and walking seemed to incite new struggles into the writhing food in Kara’s belly. Dozer’s hands were rubbing the outside of her stomach while her food was rubbing the inside. The sensation was almost too much and Kara nearly slipped as she walked to the shrink booth.

 

In a post orgasmic haze Kara watched as Dozer was shrunk down. She sauntered over to pick him up and then hurried back to a swallowing room to gulp him down.

 

She eyed the tiny man as he looked back at her. She was smiling. She couldn’t help herself. She was technically supposed to dance for him but he had just watched her dance. Maybe she would just eat him right now and have two squirming men in her stomach. The thought was an appealing one. She began to open her mouth and brought Dozer closer.

 

“Wait!” said Dozer. “You’re supposed to give me a dance first.”

Damnit! Kara sat Dozer on the table and started up another song, this one much slower. She began to dance again. Dozer watched in awe as she gyrated her body. Finally, the song was ending. Kara couldn’t wait. She picked up Dozer by his left leg and held him above her mouth. She was looking forward to eating him. She had always eaten willing men and had devoured every one with delight. 

 

“Wait!” screamed Dozer.

What now? Thought Kara. “Yes? I have to get back to the bar soon so make it quick!” she said in a rather chiding tone.

“I don’t…” The rest of his words were mumbled and Kara couldn’t make them out.

“What? Speak up. You’re small. I can’t hear you.”

“I changed my mind. I don’t want to be eaten anymore!” said the man. “I can back out of the agreement. Can’t I?”

Kara almost laughed. She held him before her face so she could stare at him better. “You really want to back out?”

“Yes! Yes! I know it’s not cool. But I’m not sure being digested alive is for me.”

“It’s not for you?” asked Kara. “Even though you’ve signed a waiver and verbally agreed to my eating you several times.”

“Yes,” said Dozer, urgently.

“And even though you were offered a last chance before we shrunk you?”

“I know. I should have taken it!”

“And even though you needed to see me swallow another man first, who, by the way, was unwilling to be eaten himself?”

“I didn’t know he was unwilling!” said Dozer. “I swear.”

“That doesn’t change the fact that he was still eaten by me and is now certainly dead.”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Really I am. I just don’t want to be eaten myself.”

“Oh, I’m sorry too Dozer. I really am! But at this point you’re going to be eaten.”

Dozer, who had appeared so big, powerful and confident when she had first met him, now began to cry. Kara arched an eyebrow.

“So what was all this about Dozer? Did you just want to feel up my body and back out at the last second?”

“No!”

“Well you got your hands all over my breasts and had them on my ass whenever I walked anywhere. Want another feel of my breasts?” she asked and pressed the tiny man to her chest.

“So technically,” said Kara as she dangled Dozer in front of her face once more. “I’m supposed to put you in that bowl of unwilling men where some radem woman will eventually order and eat you. Of course, no one else knows that you asked me not to eat you yet so there is option two!” said Kara evily, tapping her pointer finger on her other hand to her teeth.

“What’s that?!” said Dozer.

“I just eat you instead,” said Kara. “You caused me enough trouble. You made me eat another guy who was unwilling. I didn’t want to at the time. Although I did enjoy it immensely and I suppose I have you to thank for that. Maybe I’ll start eating unwilling men more Dozer. Think I should start with YOU?”

She brought him closer to her mouth and opened wide to give him the full affect.

Dozer swung before the opening to Kara’s digestive system. He could see down her throat, where that other man had vanished without a trace. From the way things were going, he looked like he was next.

“I’m sorry. Please. Please!” blubbered Dozer.

Kara considered him. On the one hand, she still didn’t like the idea of eating unwilling men. They were human beings after all. On the other hand, the one she had eaten had been delicious and it had been all Dozer’s fault she had eaten him anyway.

 

“I can eat you now Dozer or another girl can eat you later. Either way, you won’t leave this restaurant alive. You’re food now. I’ll let you choose. But I can guarantee you this; if you ask me to put you in that bowl you’ll be looking up in fear every time a woman’s shadow is cast across it. And the girl who eats you won’t let you grab her boobs beforehand.”

Dozer began to whimper.

“Ten seconds Dozer. You better decide.”

Dozer began to sob.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

 

Kara reluctantly placed the tiny man into the bowl with a sense of annoyance. She had planned on eating Dozer despite his pleas but hunger had given way to mercy in the end. She almost felt sorry that she hadn’t eaten him. Still, there were still more patrons here and perhaps one would like to spend the night in her stomach.  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Dozer sat in the bowl, his eyes wet. It was ironic to think that the guy Kara had swallowed not ten minutes ago had been sitting in this very bowl. He had probably been hoping, just like Dozer was now, that he wasn’t picked next for food.

 

Kara came close by, her form, especially her stomach, clearly visible to all in the glass bowl under the bar. Dozer’s mind reeled. A man was inside that stomach. He almost was himself! Kara had hesitated when he’d asked her not to eat him. Asked… begged was more accurate.

 

Still, Kara had nearly eaten him. She had wanted to. That had been plain. But instead she had given in to his pleading cries and stuck him in the bowl to wait for his eventual fate. He watched Kara walk to the far side of the bar with several drinks in hand. The other waitress came near now. What was her name? Colby. Her stomach was exposed too and she wore a belly button ring. She scooped some ice into a glass and began filling a drink before walking away. She had a seriously nice ass. Much nicer than Kara’s.

For lack of anything else to do, Dozer watched them come and go. Each time they came close his heart was in his throat.

                                                                                                    

Several times, Colby and Kara pulled out the bowl to allow various women to select one or more of them. The bowl was usually being carried back to the bar when the chosen man was being devoured by a hungry woman.

Eventually, Dozer stopped watching. He put his back to the glass facing towards the barmaids and sunk into a crouch to relax. He was still sitting in his crouch when the bowl was jerked backwards, sending him flying into a bunch of other shrunken men.


 “Here you girls are,” said Kara’s voice from high above him. “Choose whomever you like!”

The bowl was being offered to two women who loomed over the bowl and smiled down at them. Dozer felt a tremble of fear down his spine as their gaze swept over him.

 

“I want this one,” said the blonde girl. Her gigantic hand came down on them, blocking out the light above them. Perfectly manicured hands closed around a man and lifted him, screaming for help, from the bowl.

Dozer watched in fascination as she smiled evilly at the little man who was struggling for all it was worth, which wasn’t very much.

 

“How about that one!” said the other woman. “He looks strong.”

Dozer realized that the other woman was staring directly at him. No! She must be looking at someone else!

But there was a gigantic hand coming right towards him. Dozer moved out of the way but the hand followed him, pinned him to the back of the bowl, and lifted him carefully, if not firmly, to meet his consumer.

 

“You look appetizing!” said the woman. She was about thirty-five and decently attractive. Her green eyes narrowed as she stared at Dozer. “I think I’ll swallow you down right now!”

“No!” screamed Dozer. “No!” He turned to Kara who had a mildly interested look on her face. “Please help me!” he screamed, but she only gave him a faint smile and turned to walk away.

“She can’t help you little one,” said the giantess with chilling coldness. “You’re mine now!”

The woman carried Dozer to a polished wooden table nearby. Dozer saw the other woman sit down across from his captor and begin playing with the man in her hand.

“So you don’t want me to eat you?” said the woman.

“No! No please! Let me go!” said Dozer.

“Ha!” said the woman. “I just paid top dollar for a delicious little man, far courteous than you, and received a second man to eat free! You’re that little man. And I’m afraid I have no more intention of letting you go than I had of my last little snack. Your manors leave much to be desired. I hope your taste is not a disappointment as well.”

“Please. Just let me go!”

“I’m becoming tired of this,” said the woman.

 

She dangled Dozer over her mouth just like Kara did. Only this time, she gripped him from his right arm. Dozer screamed and flailed, suspended in mid air but there was nothing he could do to stop his slow decent into the woman’s open mouth. Her tongue flicked him about and soon he was halfway into her mouth. He grabbed her lips and began to pull himself out.

Then the woman brought her lips together, forming a seal around him. She easily sucked him back waist deep into her mouth. Dozer wailed but was unable to free himself. He realized that the woman could have easily sucked him into her mouth entirely but preferred to resist him just enough to allow him hope of escape.

Then, all of a sudden, she sucked hard.

 

Dozer fell past her lips and deeper into her mouth. He was pressed between the tongue on one side and the roof of the mouth on the other. He felt vertigo as the woman straightened her head and gravity shifted. Now he was lying on her tongue, feet towards her gullet and covered in spit.

 

“No!” shouted Dozer but his faced was against the roof of the woman’s mouth. He was beginning to feel claustrophobia take hold of him in the dark wet mouth. “No not yet!”

 

It was obvious that the woman was preparing to swallow. Dozer took a breath to scream as she was taking a breath to swallow. Then her tongue pressed him up and Dozer felt himself squeezed from between the roof of the mouth and the tongue, shooting him back towards her gullet. Her throat opened for him and closed with a finality, cutting him off from any escape from the mouth and making his scream sound hollow in the confined esophagus.

Powerful muscles forced him downwards. It was like being underneath an elevator as it decended down a shaft. There was no way to stop your momentum. Dozer tried pushing against the esophagus walls to cause enough friction to slow himself but it was no use. The walls were too slick and his body was coated in saliva.

A few seconds later the tube around him fell away and he was forced rather harshly into a dark pit of fluid. He landed with a splash in a puddle so vile he began to gag. It smelled like vomit.

 

Of course it did, said the logical part of his mind. He was in a woman’s stomach. No! He thought. The stomach was for food! He wasn’t food. He couldn’t be food! He was a construction worker. He had an important job. His foreman would be furious if he didn’t show up to work tomorrow.

It was as if Dozer was suddenly having an identity crisis. He was thinking of everything he was that he was that mattered to the outside world. He couldn’t bear to boil his existence down to something as simple as a woman’s food. A complete stranger’s food.

The stomach was noisy. It was filled with gurgling and bubbling of food being digested. Chunks of unidentifiable material floated in a thick slurry near the surface of the water in which Dozer was immersed. Above and around him he heard the woman’s voice. It was garbled and Dozer couldn’t make out every word but he realized she was commenting on him. On how he tasted and how he felt going down! She was even speaking of him in the past tense; as if he were a good meal who’s memory was already fading from the consumer.

He was not just food! He couldn’t be. Not he! Maybe that other guy the woman had eaten had died giving up but not Dozer! She couldn’t just eat him and forget about him.

He tried to stand up and found that he could not hold balance. The bottom of the stomach was too slick. He tried to scramble up the steep gradient of the stomach on hands and knees but kept slipping backwards into the smelly liquid. He began to realize that he couldn’t breathe and his skin was beginning to burn.

“He really put up a fight in my mouth,” said the giantesses voice, no doubt speaking to her friend. “I… Oh my gosh! I can feel him in my stomach too! Ha, ha, ha!”

She was laughing! LAUGHING!

Dozer began to beat the side of the stomach in frustration. He didn’t scream but his mind whirled with thoughts. Maybe if I hit hard, she’ll realized how horrible it is in here and let me out. Maybe she stopped feeling me rub against her belly. If I just punch her stomach harder she’ll realize I’m still alive and it’s not too late to throw up. Then I can live.

“He’s way better than the last one,” said the woman’s voice. “What do you say to another before we leave? It is Two for Tuesday after all.”
 

As his conscious began to slip from this world, he realized that there was a lot more sloshing than there was a moment ago. The lady who had eaten him was walking somewhere.

“No. Not anymore. He was still struggling a minute ago but he must have died. Lets order two more.”

It was the last thing Dozer ever heard before he died.

End Notes:

My friends, I have some ideas for the next few chapters. Feel free to weigh in with thoughts and comments. I love getting reviews.

Save the day! by girlfood
Author's Notes:

This chapter focuses on Danielle, the most reluctant of our cannibal servers.

The tiny man looked on from where he watched on the stainless steel kitchen table, his diminutive form, a blurry reflection of his body in the silver metal beneath his feet. A light breeze eminating from an AC vent in the ceiling far away, tugged at him. At his minuscule stature the breeze push the little man with noticeable force. It was like a thousand cold fingers pulling across his skin, raising goose bumps and inciting involuntarily shuddering. It was a startling to discover that an air vent could have such a drastic effect on him now. Despite his acute awareness of the AC unit and how damn cold it was, the draft was all but imperceptible to the normal sized human in the room, who was distracted with her cell phone.

The tiny man’s teeth began to chatter. He wrapped himself in his own arms in a vain attempt to retain what little body heat he could. There was little else he could do, save wait for the giantess to finish her phone call.

Granted, she wasn’t really a giantess. She was normal sized. He had paid to be shrunk down and swallowed alive by a pretty woman named Danielle. Danielle had shrunk him down as agreed. But when she had been about to eat him, he had a last moment of panic and begged to be spared. She had looked a bit disappointed at this but had immediately honored his request not to be eaten. Instead, she had taken him to the back of the restaurant and placed him in a jar containing other shrunken men. They had all been cleaned off, rather roughly in the tiny men’s opinion, and not a few of them were left with skin rubbed rather raw. But they had ended up in the desired place; a container for shrunken men who had reconsidered becoming someone’s dinner. There they would stay until the shrinking machines weren’t so busy.

One man had been in the bowl for several hours and had demanded an explanation from Danielle concerning why it was taking so long to wait to be regrown. Danielle had explained that people being shrunk were given first priority; it was how the restaurant made its money after all. Once things quieted down and the shrink machines had less of a line, she assured them that they would be taken back to the shrinking booth and enlarged to their former size. Another of the men began to protest that there hadn’t been much of a line when he had been shrunk but Danielle was already walking away. With no one listening the man fell silent.

Fortunately, waitress returned to them regularly to gather groups of men as the shrinking booths became available to regrow them. People had been taken in dribs and drabs. One of the waitresses would come every now and again and count out a few people. Then she would whisk them away to be unshrunk. It was also not uncommon to have a waitress deposit several newly shrunken men into the bowl to wait for their turn to be regrown.

The giantesses themselves were beautiful. It was as if the staff had all been handpicked to be remarkably easy on the eyes, which in fact they had been. There beauty was such that a few tiny men even reconsidered their choice to be eaten. They had called to a waitress to tell her of their change of heart. They were always promptly scooped up and taken away without another word. With a hungry clientele, there was obviously a high demand for the tiny men. One of the servers, a pretty woman named Kim, had even eaten one of the reformed shrunken men in front of the rest of them. Everyone had enjoyed watching that. It scared them to be reminded of how easily they could be dispatched but every one of them had a giantess vore fantasy as well and there had been a fair amount of animated discussion about Kim and her little volunteer.

And so things went until a giantess named Rachael walked over to the bowl, plucked a man at random and walked into the adjoining room.

Rachael leaned up against an oven, her phone still to her ear.

“I know. I can’t wait to see you either honey,” she was saying into the phone. “No dear. I’m at work. Mm hmm, where we shrink down guys and eat them.” The tiny man watched the woman with interest. She had greeted him when he had entered the restaurant and even had one of the staff show him around. She had been very friendly. The tiny man was sure that she would be just as accommodating when it came to getting him back to his rightful size.

The man gazed at her from. Her face was cute, her hair long and curly. Her breasts stood out pleasantly against her green Red Sox shirt. Here the little man frowned just a bit. He had always been a Yankees fan.

His eyes wandered her profile once more. Her hips and thighs flowed in a pleasantly feminine silhouette. She was pretty alright. Perhaps she did not possess the striking beauty that the barmaids here all seemed to hold, but despite this, or perhaps because of this, she was someone that any man would quickly notice. The shrunken man decided to politely wait for her to finish her call before trying to talk to her. From the sound of things, she was wrapping up her discussion.

“Of course. I’d be delighted to take you here when you arrive. What? Ah ha ha ha! No, no. I don’t plan to shrink your boyfriend. As long as he isn’t offended by us eating guys at least. Are you excited to try one?” There Rachael paused as she listened to her friend talking. “Of course you can do it away from Ron. But you never know. Maybe your cute little boy toy might enjoy watching you eat someone. Plenty of guys find it sexy. Who? No. I’m not dating any of the vore lovers here. I’ve eaten all the ones that were interested in me. Alright dear. I’ve gotta run. I just took a quick five minute break to grab myself a snack before going back to work. See you later.”

The giantess clicked off the phone with a snap and with a flick of her head, tossed her hair from her green eyes which focused directly on the tiny man on the counter opposite her.  She took the briefest of seconds to look at him, her mouth open, her lips turned slightly upwards in a smile.

Rachael had smiled at him when he had arrived that evening as well. That smile had been warm, genuinely friendly. She had conveyed the impression that he had been the very person she had been waiting for all evening. Rachael had a bright personality. Almost everyone she met nearly instantly liked her. She had a beautiful smile, showing off white teeth and her green eyes twinkled kindly.

This was not the smile that the tiny man saw now. Here, the moist lips spread apart to reveal her pearly white teeth once more. He had noticed their whiteness before, but it was only now that he realized just how remarkably sharp they looked, glistening in her mouth. Her eyes no longer twinkled in kindness and friendship but sparkled as if the luster of a barely checked hunger lingered behind her emerald eyes.

The woman holstered her phone in her pocket and then used her hands to push herself off the counter where she’d been leaning. She made directly for the tiny, helpless man on the stainless steel counter opposite her.

The way she was looking at him terrified the shrunken man. It was as if every instinct in him had shifted as subtly as the giantess’s body language. There had been a subtle change in how the woman now held herself. It was not something that the man would have been able to put his finger on, but rather the way she moved set of an instinct to flee. It seemed to him that her body language communicated that she was in ‘mealtime’ mode. She reminded him of a carnivore who had transitioned from dangerous but docile predator to alert and hungry immediately upon perceiving prey in the immediate area. The little man had instantly gone from pleasantly aroused by her tall body, female anatomy so delightfully prominent, to mortally terrified of her. He found himself backing away from her as she approached. There was something in the way she walked. Something dangerous.

“Hi-Ahhh. Hello again Rachael!” he called in the most jovial tone he could muster while being scared stiff.

“Hello!” said Rachael, coming to a halt before the stainless steel counter.

“I take it the shrinking booths are busy today? It’s taking an awfully long time for one to be available to restore me to my proper size” He congratulated himself on his opening lines. They made nice subtle conversation while simultaneously reminding her that he no longer wished to be eaten.

“Oh yes. They’re always terribly busy on weekend nights,” she answered dismissively. “But the problem is that I always feel left out. It’s not very often that anyone comes up to me to be eaten. I’m easily overlooked at the door you see.”

“Oh,” said the man, feeling that the conversation had taken a bad turn straight off and wanting to get back onto more friendly territory. “I remember thinking you’re pretty.”

“How fortunate for you,” said the giantess. That had not sounded good at all. What was worse was how her green eyes hadn’t wavered from him for a moment. Nonverbal communication seemed to be telling him that she wanted him, and not in the way that and the tiny man was beginning to feel like a mouse caught in the stare of a snake; too scared to run. But really, where could he run? He was only fooling himself if he thought he could escape her.

The shrunken man decided to be blunt about what he wanted while mixing in some complements for good measure. “Listen; I really would love to talk with you but I was hoping to be unshrunk. Perhaps you could take me to the shrinking machine now? I thought that was why you grabbed me. You’re absolutely right though, you know. You are remarkably pretty. Maybe after I’m back to normal I could take you out for a drink somewhere?”

  “That’s awfully sweet of you,” said Rachael. “But you know I can’t help feeling like you’re afraid of me. You keep backing away.”

It was true. The shrunken man had now backed halfway to the wall behind the shiny surface upon which he stood. Rachael had reached as far as she could go and was now bending at the waist towards him.

“I uh. It’s just that you’re so big,” said the man.

“Mmm. I am big. I imagine that being small enough for me to EAT,” and here she gave him a wicked grin, “would be scary.”

“Please, Rachael. I changed my mind about being eaten. I want to go back to the way I was.”

“Unfortunately, there’s no one here to tell. I want you to spend the rest of the night with me.” She reached out and grabbed the man.

“I’d love to. Just unshrink me-“

“In my belly,” finished Rachael, holding the man before her with one hand while rubbing her stomach with the other.

“Please no Rachael! I don’t want you to eat me!”

“I’d love to drag this out but I’m supposed to be working right now so I need to gobble you up and get back to the entrance. A girl’s gotta collect a check you know.”

“Rachael Please! Please! I thought you were nice! I haven’t given you my permission to eat me.”

“Oh that’s right. What did I do with that ham sandwich I had for lunch today? I remember hearing that the poor little pig in my sandwich hadn’t wanted to be eaten so I threw the sandwich away and went hungry.” The smile crossed her lips again, displaying grim humor.

“Did you really?” asked the tiny man.

“No!” said Rachael, bringing the man closer to her mouth. “I ate it all up. Just like I’m going to do with you. You really think we were going to unshrink you? You would have just end up inside some other woman’s belly rather than mine. But instead, your mine.”

“But Rachael!” screamed the shrunken man.

Rachael tossed him into her mouth and felt him struggling. She heard him screaming to her about letting him go and having mercy on him. She answered his pleas for mercy by swallowing him in mid scream. The volume of his cries were immediately diminished, although she did hear a faint lingering yell as she felt the bulge of food move smoothly into her throat, down her neck, and further into her esophagus. Despite all his obvious attempts to prevent himself from being swallowed, the tiny man had been easily moved into her esophagus. In a half a second the man’s scream had faded, smothered by the muscles guiding the bawling, writhing mass of protein into her belly. He was technically still a living, sentient human being, but by definition he could now be accurately classified as simply food.

Rachael took a brief moment to savor the feeling of struggling within her belly. The man was obviously trying to climb out of her stomach acids. The very thought was laughable. As if he expected to escape! She allowed herself a slight smirk at the idea that he thought he could postpone her inevitable digestion and absorption of his body.

Rachael had been telling the truth about having to get back to work. With a resigned sigh, she made her way back to the main entrance of the restaurant and concentrated on being charming.

Three tables over, the waitress Jackie held a tiny man in her hands. “I am so excited you guys!” she said to the group of people clustered around here. They all shouted their encouragement to her.

“Okay. I’m ready,” said Jackie to the man in her hand. “Are you ready?”

“Totally! Do it Jackie!” said the man.

“Okay here you go!” she cried, opened her mouth wide, and placed the tiny man inside to the roaring applause of the men and women watching. Jackie closed her mouth on the tiny man, who was waving to his friends, and swallowed him whole.

The crowd erupted in cheers. Jackie grinned. “He was good. You guys have great taste in friends!”

“Okay! Okay! Me next!” said a man next to Jackie, pushing papers into her hand.

“No me next!” said another, man in front of her. “Can you go shrink me down now?”

“Don’t worry everyone. I’m going to eat all of you. When I came over to serve you I certainly didn’t expect to eat the whole table. And I’ve never eaten a girl before,” said Jackie to one of the females next to her. Some of the table laughed and the girl squealed excitedly. The entire table of six people had requested that Jackie eat them all. Jackie was only too pleased to oblige. As a new member to the restaurant, she was always particularly excited whenever she was able to eat someone.

“Well the newbie seems to be doing well,” Kim observed from the bar as Jackie tossed her head back. A tiny pair of legs disappeared into her mouth and a moment later Jackie gulped. She opened wide to display her empty mouth to a group of laughing people.

Danielle looked over at Kim. “Well good for her. I knew she was excited about this whole eating people thing.”

“Whereas some of us wish to abandon it entirely,” said Kim idly.

“I like eating people Kim. I just restrict myself to willing ones. I think it’s terribly cruel to eat people who don’t want to be eaten. I met the most distraught woman the other day who had shrunk her boyfriend and hadn’t realized she couldn’t take him home. The poor thing ended up giving her boyfriend away to another lady so she could swallow him. Imagine how hard it must have been for her. And think of how scared her boyfriend must have been. They’re not chickens or pigs. They’re living, breathing human beings who want to live!”

“Yeah because that guy really wants to live right now,” Kim said, pointing out the tiny man who jumped off Jackie’s hand and into her mouth.

“I’m not talking about the willing ones,” said Danielle. “You know who I mean.” The restaurant had a firm policy that stated once a customer was shrunk, he was the property of the restaurant and must be eaten by another customer or staff member. Since her arrival, Danielle had obstinately refused to eat anyone who did not want to be eaten. No one cared about that too much. Lindsay’s reaction had simply been “More food for us.”

What got under everyone’s skin was how Danielle absolutely refused to serve unwilling shrunken men. It meant that the other servers had to make more trips to the kitchen. Some accused Danielle of lazyness, stating that is was unreasonable that a staff member refused to serve the staple dish of the restaurant. Meghyn had eventually allowed Danielle to have her way due to her stunning addition to the serving staff. Meghyn only hired the prettiest of girls. However to appease her other servers Danielle had been restricted to working in either of the two bars in the restaurant. She was told that she had better keep on top of the drink orders and ensure that there were plenty of fresh glasses. This meant Danielle was almost always behind the bar, serving drinks rather than people. Her tips weren’t as large as she was commonly excluded from tabs that covered dozens of shrunken men but she didn’t mind as she was making more money at the Forbidden Dish than anyone could hope to earn at even a high end restaurant. Despite being behind the bar, it wasn’t uncommon for someone to ask her to eat them and she happily obliged anyone who did. But she was still considered the “hippy” of the group.

“Before someone can be shrunk, each man has to sign a contract stating he is doing this because he wants to. After that they are given multiple chances to bail out. After turning them all down, then they try to escape at the eleventh hour? That is not how the world works Danielle. They chose to be shrunk. They should be eaten.”

“I think it’s cruel.”

“Then find another job!” shrugged Kim. She was sick of hearing about how Danielle felt bad for people who deep down, probably wanted to be eaten anyway. “Listen, you and Kara can talk about sparing people all you want. She seems to have a heart for them as well. I’m the wrong person to talk to.”

“You don’t have to stop eating people Kim. Just stop eating the wrong people.”

“If they’re on my plate, they’re the right people,” said Kim over her sholder She started walking away from the conversation under the pretents of checking up on a few customers.

Danielle sighed and leaned against the bar.

“Hey miss?” said a man at the bar, wearing a red wrist bracelet. “Miss excuse me. It says here on the menu that your name is Danielle?”

____________________________________________________________________________________

The tiny man slid down Danielle’s throat easily. He didn’t even wiggle. Danielle paused. He had been tasty. She would be lying if she said she hadn’t enjoyed eating him. It had been fun.

Her food wasn’t wiggling in her belly very much. Usually someone who had just been swallowed alive was trying to climb out of the stomach acid right now so what was the problem with this one? Danielle remembered that when she had swallowed the man that he had cried out in pain but if he’d been having second thoughts it was way too late for her to save him. Thinking back though, she had thought she had also heard a ‘pop’ sound when she gulped him down. Perhaps she had broken some of his bones. That would have explained the cry of pain. If she had hurt him while swallowing, it had been unintentional. But people were fragile at that size and it wasn’t the first time she had heard of injuries to tiny men being swallowed. Well, not to worry. He would be digested anyway.

Danielle walked out of the shrink room and headed back to the bar. There she found Kim serving new drinks to a couple at the bar. They had been there for about a half an hour or so. The girl was obviously planning to eat the guy and the guy seemed all for it as long as he got his mitts on her boobs between now and then. From the look of things, both of them planned on being completely loaded when the girl ate him.

“So,” said Kim. “How was your snack?”

“Delicious,” said Danielle truthfully.

“Ha. See? You like this just like I do,” said Kim. “Actually I’m a little jealous. I was eyeing that guy when he sat down. I was actually going to subtly pitch him an offer on being an after work snack but he obviously took a liking to you since he asked you right away. How did the dancing go?”

“Okay, I guess,” said Danielle. It was common knowledge among the staff that Danielle was the most shy on the staff and the least comfortable with wearing explicit clothing or dancing privately for someone she intended to consume. She never wore anything aside from a tank top and shorts or pants, albeit tight fitting pants that showed of a remarkably nice ass.

“While you were gone a guy came asking for you. He was kinda cute too. If you’re full you could at least be a decent friend and recommend me to him. I haven’t eaten anyone since I got here!” Kim omitted that she had eaten an unwilling person earlier but wanted to avoid another lecture on a shrunk man’s rights.

“Okay sure. I’ll put you out there but I’m not saying no if he insists on me. Who was it that asked for me?” said Danielle.

“I can’t remember his name.” She scanned the crowd. “That guy over there in the blue shirt.” She pointed to a man who had his back to them. He was watching Jackie eat the last of her group.

Halfway over to him Danielle recognized him.

“Quinton!” she said and hurried forward to hug him. After they embraced she added, “It is so sweet of you to visit me at work! How did you know I needed a friendly face today?” She cocked her hips to one side and smiled up at him in a disarming and beautiful manor.

“Well, I remember you talking about your job last night and that woman who became upset. I thought I would come to say hello,” said Quinton evenly.

“That is so thoughtful of you Quinn, you know I…” Danielle looked down to where she had taken hold of her friend’s hand and noticed the red wrist bracelet. She let go in surprise. “Why are you wearing a “prey” bracelet?”

“Your friend Rachael gave it to me when I came in,” said Quinn simply.

“She shouldn’t be doing that! Rachael!” before Quinn could stop her, Danielle had called to her coworker . Rachael looked up from a book she was reading at the door. “Why is Quinn wearing a red bracelet?”

“Because he said he wanted to be eaten,” said Rachael, making a face before going back to her book and mumbling something about working with a ‘hippy’. Danielle got along with almost everyone, but Rachael commonly gave Danielle a hard time. She didn’t eat as many people as most of the servers, not because she wasn’t pretty but because she was often simply overlooked. As a result, she resented that Danielle didn’t like her eating unwilling men. Danielle turned back to Quinton.

“I was going to tell you,” said Quinton when Danielle turned back to him. “I plan to be eaten today. I actually was going to tell you yesterday but wanted to surprise you.”

“Well, mission complete,” said Danielle. “Why would you think I would want to be surprised about one of my best friends being  gone forever? If you’re not there, who will I talk to?”

“I thought you would approve,” said Quinton. “Don’t you make your living eating other people?”

“Yes but none of them are my friends,” argued Danielle. “I’ve never swallowed anyone I’ve known before.”

“Well. That’s the thing. Umm,” Quinton obviously had something he wanted to say but was too embarrassed to get it out.

“What is it Quinton? You know you can talk to me. No secrets between us, right?”

“I was wondering if you would do the honors,” said Quinton quickly, before he lost the courage to speak.

“You mean eat you?” said Danielle.

“Yes.  Only if you want to of course,” added Quinton.

“Is this something that you decided upon yesterday?”

“Well no. Not as such. I’ve been thinking about you for a while. Not always you understand. My friendship with you wasn’t based on that. But I always thought that the people you eat here were lucky. I’ve had the giantess vore fantasy for a while, which of course you already knew about. I was just scared to act on my feelings. I was hoping I could be devoured by a pretty girl who was also a friend.”

“Quinton I had no idea you were feeling this way. Why didn’t you think to talk to me about it?”

“I’m sorry. I just couldn’t work up the guts to talk to you. That’s the real reason I showed up here today. I wanted to tell you yesterday. I tried even but I just wasn’t able to.”

“Oh sweetie, are you sure this is what you want?” asked Danielle.

“Listen it was a bad idea to involve a friend. I can just ask someone else. There! I can ask that lady there. No big deal,” said Quinton, indicating a strikingly pretty woman traversing the space of the room. Danielle turned.

“No. Not her. I don’t want you giving yourself to her.” She didn’t add that she hated the restaurant owner, Meghyn. “Listen Quinton. You’re my friend, so as a friend I want to make sure you understand what you’re getting into. We generally rush people over the fine print when they sign the legal agreement to be eaten. There is no turning back once you sign do you understand. If you sign, you’re getting eaten!”

“I know. It’s what I want.”

“And if you really want me to, I’ll swallow you.”

“Do you mean it? I don’t want to ask you to if you don’t want to.” said Quinton.

“Of course I want to. I’ve thought you’d be tasty in the past. I just never thought too much about it since we are good friends. But I do enjoy eating willing people Quinton. It’ll be fun.” Danielle smiled at him. They hugged.

Their walk to the shrinking booth was an awkward one.  Danielle was extremely happy to see that Quinton was excited about being shrunk down. She was also very disappointed. She really would miss him. She tried to think positively. At least they would be living out a great fantasy that both of them would enjoy.

Shrinking Quinton was quick. She stuck him in her back pocket as she walked to the swallowing room. Once there, she placed him on the little table, selected a song, and began to dace. Danielle wasn’t one to remove articles of clothing, even for a friend, but there was a lot more physical contact that was permitted in this dance routine than the ones she normally did and Quinton was enjoying the hell out of it.

Finally the song ended. Danielle picked Quinton up.

“This is it Quinn. You’ll be a part of me from this day forward. I won’t forget you.”

“Nor will I,” said Quinton. He seemed a little nervous.

“Want me to do anything special for you before you get eaten?”

“No. Just gulp me down!”

“Okay. Good bye Quinton. I love you.”

She tossed him in. He did taste pretty good. She rolled him around on her tongue for a bit and savored the flavor, hoping Quinton was enjoying himself. She was enjoying herself alright.

Eventually it was time to gulp him down. She had him poised on the edge of her throat, ready to swallow. She took her time and positioned him carefully on the precipice that was her gullet, wanting to avoid hurting her friend when swallowing. She didn’t want to break his spine like she did with the last guy she swallowed alive. Quinton obviously knew she was preparing to gulp him down because he went from limp and playful to stiff as a board. He spread his limbs out to make himself harder to swallow.

“No!” 

Danielle heard the tiny cry and it sent a chill of horror down her spine. She had been about to swallow! She quickly spat the man into her hand.

“What did you say?” she asked.

“I said ‘no.’ I don’t want you to eat me,” said Quinton.

“You had better be kidding!” said Danielle, knowing he wasn’t.

“No. Seriously Danielle, I changed my mind. I wish you had just swallowed me right away. You played with me and I loved every second of it but you took your time when you were going to gulp me and while I lay there I thought about it too much. I got scared.”

“Damnit Quinn. I told you there was no backing out. What am I supposed to do with you now?”

“Unshrink me!” said Quinton easily. “I’ll take you out to dinner to make up for the meal you missed out on.”

“I told you we don’t use the machines to unshrink anyone!” said Danielle. “You’ve screwed us both. I certainly can’t eat you now and I can’t put you in the bowl of unwilling men. You would be eaten by someone else. Damnit Quinn! I told you about that girl Isabella yesterday! She was frantic with worry. Now you’ve put me in the same position!” All her energy seemed to leave her at once and she flopped down on the chair. Danielle started rubbing her eyes. She felt a headache coming on. “I’ll have to think of something.”

Danielle knocked on the wooden door in the apartment complex, praying the resident of room number 672 was home. Fortunately, sounds of life emanated from behind the door. A radio was turned on to a baseball game. Beneath that sound came the footsteps of someone plodding their way to the door.

“Danielle?” said Cameron. His face broke into a grin.

“Hey Cameron. How are you tonight?” asked Danielle. Cameron looked like he had been planning to hit the rack soon. He was dressed in pajamas. 

“Fine. I’m happy to see you. Come in.” He stepped aside and they went to sit on the couch.

“This is an unexpected surprise. I wish you would have called first. I could have saved you some pizza,” he indicated the pizza box and empty soda can on the table.

“It’s okay Cameron. I just came from work. I’m not hungry.”

“Oh that’s right. You work at that shrinking place don’t you?”

“Well, yes-“

“And you ate a bunch of people today?”

“Some, in fact-“

“That’s hot,” interrupted Cameron.

Danielle was reminded why she didn’t like Cameron as much as she might have. He was a nice enough guy but he was always interrupting people. He also had a crush on Danielle and had been disappointed when she had told him she preferred to remain friends rather than take things to the next level. He had respected her decision of course but Danielle knew that he had a lingering crush on her. It was part of the reason she had come to him. She knew he wouldn’t refuse to help her.

“Listen Cam,” said Danielle. “I was wondering-“

“I’m all ears,” said Cameron, cupping his hands behind his ears and snickering at his own joke.

“Great,” said Danielle patiently. “I was wondering if you could do me a favor. I need you to help me mount a rescue.”

“YEAH!” said Cameron, jumping to his feet and cheering to the bewilderment of his houseguest.

“Well I didn’t expect you to be that excited. You sound like the Lone Ranger. I just-“ said the startled Danielle.

“No, not you,” said Cameron, pointing to the radio while doing a brief victory dance. “The Yankees game. They just got a home run. Sorry. When I said ‘all ears’ I was also listening to the baseball game.”

Yankees fans! thought Danielle, being reminded of the other reason she wasn’t dating Cameron. “Okay. Did you hear what I-“

“Oh yeah. Rescue mission. Sounds cool. So what are the details?”

Danielle filled Cameron in on the situation, what her plan was and where he came into the picture. Her explanations were somewhat halting as she was constantly peppered with interruptions, questions as well as another brief victory celebration when the New York Yankees pitcher threw a shutout inning.

“And this is kind of a time sensitive issue Cameron so if we could go now-“

“After baseball!” said Cameron.

 

Danielle and Cameron snuck into the restaurant. Danielle indicated that Cameron should wait by the rooms that said “Shrink Booth” while she would join him in a moment. Then she slipped into the kitchen and found where the shrunken men were kept.

It had been absolute hell trying to prevent Quinton from being eaten. Kim had him halfway to her mouth before Danielle grabbed him. This had annoyed Kim but Danielle had managed to make amends, explaining that he had been someone whom she had shrunk herself and didn’t want to see him get eaten. Kim nodded and said she would eat him in the other room. Fortunately for Danielle, she was able to slip Kim another man from the ready bowl under the bar.

There had been another close call when Jackie had almost served him to a few college aged girls but Danielle intervened in the nick of time, for once breaking her rule on serving unwilling people and telling Jackie “to take a breather while she covered her tables.” This has caused a few raised eyebrows from Kim and Rachael but Danielle followed through and pretended not to notice. 

Now she returned to where the men were kept for the night. It wasn’t much. There was a place for them to go to the bathroom and that was about it. Usually men didn’t last very long here so there was no point in investing in creature comforts of someone who would be inside someone else’s belly soon.

Danielle’s face loomed above the tiny men. “Quinn?” she asked.

“Danielle!” said Quinton, waking up. “I’m here.”

“Hey lady! When are you going to unshrink us?” said another man.

“Yeah!” said another man. Other tiny men shouted their support of this question.

“Sorry but I can only take Quinton for now. I’ll see you all tomorrow at lunch time.” Danielle had considered telling them that they were actually going to be served to a hungry female clientele for a lunch special tomorrow, but why bother? It wouldn’t accomplish anything other than to terrify them.

She grabbed Quinton and met Cameron at a shrink booth.  “Okay,” said Danielle. “Hop in.”

“To the shrink booth?” said Cameron. “I don’t want to be shrunk! Believe me. I want no part in becoming your dinner, or midnight snack or anything else!”

“I need someone else in a shrink booth so the computer has a frame of reference to enlarge Quinton,” she said, showing the tiny Quinn to Cameron.

“Oh. Hi Cameron,” said Quinton, waving from where he sat cross legged in Danielle’s hand.

Cameron waved, his eyes bulging. It was the first time he had seen a shrunken man before. For once he had nothing to say.

Danielle entered the shrinking booth in the next room over and placed Quinton on the floor. Then she returned to Cameron. He was still milling around outside.

“Just hop in there and I’ll be right back for you,” said Danielle rushing to the computer counsel. She powered up the machine and linked it to the shrink booth in the adjoining room. Then, as Cameron was reluctantly entering the booth, Danielle was dashing back to the booth that held the already shrunken Quinn.

“Okay,” said Danielle, powering up the computer council that controlled the shrinking booth. She electronically linked the booth with Cameron to the one with Quinn. “Hang on Quinton. I’ve never tried to grow a person back to size but this should work. Here. We. GO!”

She pressed a button.

“I can’t believe you got me out of there,” said Quinn, lounging with his hands under his head lying on his back on Danielle’s bed.

“I can’t believe you changed your mind at the last second,” said Danielle. Like him, she was naked. They had returned to Danielle’s home where they had promptly opened a bottle of whiskey and had a few shots. Despite working as a barmaid, Danielle rarely drank. Alcohol was fattening and she needed to keep her figure. But tonight she had been stressed out and had decided to make an exception.

Their inebriation, combined with sexual attraction had led to them to more intimate pursuits. It was weird having sex with a friend but Danielle was drunk and too stressed out to care. Danielle was a shy girl and despite her looks, didn’t get laid very often.

“I owe you my life Danielle,” Quinton was saying. He rubbed her backside. “Otherwise I would have been eaten by you.”

“If you hadn’t spoken up I would have,” agreed Danielle. “Good thing you stopped me when you did. I was about to swallow. The hard part was keeping you alive long enough to work on unshrinking you. Besides, she had almost eaten Quinn earlier that day. 

 “Well thank goodness you didn’t. It was incredibly brave to sneak in after hours and save me. A beautiful woman coming to my rescue. It’s just like a hot movie!”

“Yeah well your hot movie almost cost you your life,” said Danielle.

“I never did say thanks to Cameron for helping you. Where did he get to anyway?”

“Oh. He snuck out the right when we did. I told him to use the backdoor since it would be more discreet.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

Danielle went in for work at about eleven that next morning. Quinton had made her breakfast; pancakes which hadn’t turned out too bad. Danielle greeted Kim, and a new server named MacKenzie. Danielle was supposed to train her. The two girls walked to the back of the store and looked in on the tiny men.

Cameron had been a good sport to help her. That’s why she had gone to him. He had a crush on her and couldn’t refuse her anything. It had been wrong to play on his emotions but she did love Quinton and Cameron had always just got on her nerves.

She stared down and the bowl of tiny men being prepared for the noon rush. She noticed the tiny Cameron being scooped up with the rest of the men that MacKenzie was gathering. “Good,” said Danielle. “Now bring them to the bar.”

____________________________________________________________________________________

Regrowing Quinton hadn’t been as simple as the computer needing a reference to restore his height. The organic material to regrow him had to come from somewhere. And it couldn’t come from just any old matter. It needed to come from a human being. So it had come from Cameron. He had been shrunk and Quinton had been regrown.

Danielle did feel bad for Cameron. It wasn’t his fault that he was annoying. Besides, he had never asked to be eaten. In retrospect maybe the fair thing would have been to let Quinton end up as someone’s dinner. It was he, not Cameron, who had the giantess fantasy. Still, it was far too late now.

MacKenzie carried the bowl of men, Cameron included out into the bar. Several women had already entered the restaurant and were ordering tiny men.

MacKenzie scooped Cameron out into a smaller bowl and carried him to one of the women. Danielle didn’t watch. She knew Quinton was worth it.

Food review. by girlfood
Author's Notes:

I decided to make this chapter like a food review. I figure we've had TV attention so it was time for a magazine to get in on the deal. The reviewer, the restaurant and the magazine are all made up and conpletely fictional. Any similarity with actual people, places or magazines is completely coincidental.  I hope you enjoy the review.

________________________________________________________________________

 

Forbidden Dish Food Review.

By Kendra B - former Beauty Competition Winner/ food critic and woman’s physical fitness expert. She writes for Girls Guide, a female magazine.

“I’m going to eat people alive!” I said into the phone. It sounds like a line straight out of a “B” horror movie doesn’t it? Nope. At least not this time. It was just me on the phone with my sister back in Oklahoma.

Anytime you say you’re planning to eat someone for dinner (and let’s face it, how often can you say that in the modern world?) you’re bound to meet with a skeptical, if not hostile reaction. Questions like “Is that even legal?” or “Are you insane?” would be tossed out by the innocent listener who is ignorant of the latest restaurant on the culinary scene. But the answers are that not only is it perfectly legal but becoming increasingly popular.

The Forbidden Dish is rapidly gaining the attention of the adventurous and the carnivorous. In this restaurant they are capable of rendering a fully grown man to the size of two inches. No, the shrinking won’t kill him, but the other patrons might. Every evening hungry women jam the restaurant to buy the tiny men and consume them alive. Sound illegal? It’s not. Every man is a willing volunteer who is just dying (get it?) to give himself up to the feminine apatite.   There is, however, one hell of a legal waver he’ll have to sign prior to offering himself to you on a platter. I’ve been told that most sign up without a second thought.

“Yeah, seriously. I’m going to have some human guys for dinner tonight,” I confirmed to my sister.

“A real live person? Won’t he be scared?” she asked.

“I’ll have to ask him before I eat him,” I told her. Before hanging up, she made me promise to call her after my dinner and tell her how it was.

A few moments later I found myself seated at the Forbidden Dish on an otherwise ordinary Thursday night. I had just arrived in town that afternoon and aside from checking in to a nearby hotel. I had little familiarity with the city. I was hungry and excited but it was too early to eat so I went for a run, trying to calm my nerves. It’s been several years since my beauty competition days and I find working out before dinner keeps me in good shape. Additionally, I wanted to bring a big appetite to this new food experience. I shouldn’t have worried about my apatite; it was in full form. I probably should have been concerned for the welfare of my checkbook though.

At first glance, the Forbidden Dish sounds like an exotic meal from a faraway land. To see this lofty title adorn the outside of a Restaurant in the rather ritzy section of an “A” city comes across as a bit forced. I was skeptical of the atmosphere when I first walked in to begin my review of what is rapidly becoming a destination for worldwide food adventurers.

                To my surprise, the restaurant sports not one, but two levels; each with their own theme. Upon entering, one is greeted at the lower level. It is a brick walled building with expensive artwork, low lighting and even a few lanterns thrown in to give it an ‘old world’ type of feel. There is even a fireplace in the back that projects a cheery atmosphere and fills the room with the warm scent of wood smoke and pine needles.

Upstairs you find the exact opposite end of the spectrum. Built along the lines of an ultra-modern club, it has a dance floor, posh couches and an illuminated bar.

The only thing that is similar on both floors are the shrinking machines. There are rooms for “Shrinking Machines” where clients may be reduced to the size of a baby carrot. By now, almost everyone has heard of this outrageous and groundbreaking cannibal restaurant which allows you to shrink a friend (or your friend to shrink you depending on your preference) to about two inches in size and then devour them alive. It seems unreal, like something out of a Science Fiction movie, but it is quite real.

This review ended two days long. Initially I had planned to take only one, but after dining at the restaurant the first night, I couldn’t help but return the next to patronize the club. I’m a 28 year old girl now and don’t go to these as often as I used to but I am here to tell you it’s a blast. But the real draw for my return was not the atmosphere of either the up or downstairs (which are both amazing.) The draw is the food.

My drink, a glass of chilled red wine recommended by the server, was excellent. I sipped politely as I scoured the menu. It had almost every dish imaginable and my belly was rumbling when my eye fell on the leg of lamb. Tempting. However, most of these items on the menu are meant for those who intend to offer themselves to a female for dinner but wish to have a last meal first. Most women only order one thing; men.

                Like oysters, you can order these guys one at a time but receive a slight price reduction at orders of five or ten. I was informed by my waitress that the little men tend to disappear pretty quickly and she suggested I start off with men before I ate anything else because, and I quote “you can feel them wiggle in your belly easier on an empty stomach.” As distressing as this sounds, I was reassured that it was a relaxing sensation.

                To be honest; I was a bit scared of ordering men. The thought that while I’m sitting there judging who I’ll eat first while there wondering the same thing gives one pause for thought. I reminded myself that this was for food posterity and that I could always get more if I liked them or order something else if I didn’t. I collected my courage and requested an appetizer of five little men, then settled down to wait in nervous anticipation, unsure of exactly what to expect.

                I should point out here that there are two ways to eat a guy (like skinning a cat). One could rub elbows with the local patrons and look for a man to eat (they wear red bracelets if they want to be eaten while the consumers wears blue ones) or one can simply order shrunken men off the menu. I have enough trouble with pick up lines to worry about “eat up lines” and was unsure how I should ask someone if they would like to be my dinner. So I went with the way of the cowardly; ordering them from my hostess and waiting for them to be collected for me.

It took much less time than I thought. Within moments a bowl of tiny men was place before me. I almost jumped when they moved around. They looked up at me with uncertain expressions. I was at as much of a loss as to what to do as they were. I had observed two women at a nearby table simply dig right in to their meals. Others seemed to take the time to talk to their food. This had struck me as a bit weird, but now, confronted with real live shrunken men who knew I intended to eat them… well I was a bit too nervous to start eating right away.

“Hi,” I said to them. “I’m Wanda. What are your names?” I’ve eaten chickens I’ve raised in the backyard, I’ve eaten lobsters that I raced before boiling and I’ve even eaten alligator in Florida once but I’ve never actually introduced myself to something I intend to eat.

I practically jumped out of my seat when one of them answered me back. “I’m Jamal,” he said.

“And I’m Andy,” said a second.

“I’m Tony,” said a third.

I don’t remember the other two’s names but by now they were all looking at me expectantly. “Uh. Hi. So. This is my first time eating here. I’m a little new at this.”

With great hesitation, I plucked the one named Andy from the bowl and held him gently between my fingers. I was terrified of hurting the little man before I remembered that I was going to eat him. With a growing sense of realization I discovered I was actually afraid of him! Why I was afraid I am not sure, but I was truly scared. It was a uncharacteristic feeling for one’s food.

“I’m not into vore. I just wanted to see what you guys tasted like for my food column. I write food and physical fitness for a newspaper back home in Oklahoma.”

“Cool. Nice accent too!” said the guy in my hand. I nearly dropped him.

“Thanks. Uh. I hope you guys don’t mind me writing about eating you later,” I said.

“Oh no. We’re hoping you’ll enjoy us.”

No animal I’ve ever eaten has ever invited me to eat him either. I was mentally preparing to eat the guy when he added. “Nice boobs by the way.”

I had been holding him before my breast and mustering the courage to devour the poor man. I had not expected him to start hitting on me. It just goes to show that guys are still guys no matter what the situation, which apparently includes right before I eat them.

“Thanks,” I said, unsure of what to say.

“Can I see your ass too?” he asked.

Too embarrassed to listen to any more requests or comments about my body, I forced him into my mouth. I am sure this action was born only to cease the alien feeling of my dinner hitting on me. Andy was small enough that I could fit his whole body in at once. I also sensed he would be easy to swallow.

When I walked into the restaurant I hadn’t been sure what to expect. I had been excited, curious and even a little scared of eating someone. The whole time coming over I was thinking, “What if he begs me for his life and I’m still supposed to eat him?” or “What if he tastes horrible?” or even simply “how guilty will I feel later if I eat a guy for dinner tonight?”

So you’re probably wondering what was going through my mind when I put my friend Andy into my mouth.

Uhh... YUM?

He tasted great, a delight to my tongue! But what was best was that he was moving on my tongue. I felt completely empowered and enjoyed the sensation easily as much as the taste. With a gulp I sent him down my throat and Andy wiggled the whole way down. I shuddered with enjoyment.

When I looked back at the remaining men in the bowl, I think they could tell that I had changed. Grabbing Jamal, he quickly followed Andy down my throat and into my belly. Speaking of my belly, remember what my server said about the delightful feeling you get when you eat guys alive? The fluttering began not long after I ate Andy. It was as if someone inside my belly was giving me a light massage. It felt great. I wasted no time in eating the remaining men and then leaned back to delight in the sensation washing over me. It was truly delightful.

The downside? It doesn’t last. I can’t imagine that the lifespan of a shrunken man inside the stomach of a hungry Oklahoma girl is particularly long, but to me it was far too short to stop eating then.

When my waitress returned I ordered ten more men and another glass of red wine.

As it turned out, eating the poor guy Andy was all it took for me to become something of a monster. I can’t imagine how I appeared to my dinner but I took on a fiendish apatite for the little fellows, not to mention tormenting my food before consumption.

It was here I learned that sometimes men want to back out of being eaten. Unfortunately for them; if you don’t want to give them back, you don’t have to. I delighted in teasing these little men. Some of them begged me to have mercy on them, only to find me enjoying devouring their friends far too much to let them off the hook too. I held one man for thirty seconds listening to him beg me to spare him. Like the others, I swallowed him whole and delighted in the poor man’s struggling as he went down my esophagus. Another man I promised I would spare if he guessed what state I was from. He guessed wrong. I ate him as he screamed for mercy.

In short; they were delicious. I ate every one and to my surprise, didn’t feel bad in the least. I went to bed with a full belly and dreamed pleasant dreams of my dinner.

 

                I returned to the club the next evening. Getting a badge at the door was easy, then I made my way upstairs to where the party was already in full swing. Dozens of men show up to be eaten and I had planned to have my fill of them.

                I should warn any women planning to attend The Forbidden Dish that groping is not just allowed but almost encouraged. I was ready to put a man’s head through a wall for grabbing my backside before I learned that he wanted me to eat him. I agreed and we kissed for several minutes before we went to the back and shrunk him.

I took him to a private room reserved for eating guys. With a gulp, I sent him to my belly. Hungry for more I returned to the dance floor. I should also say that getting people to eat is fairly easy. They have to want to be eaten by you, you can’t just grab whomever you want, but most are there because they want to find a pretty girl to eat them. Before I called it a night I had eaten seven men.

The Forbidden Dish should be a delight to any female who wants a good meal. I certainly enjoyed myself there. It’s also guilt free eating. I mean that in the sense that if you can get past the fact that you’re eating another person (who to be fair, volunteered for it) then you can get a great healthy meal. Humans are mostly protein so we’re talking about a food that will enhance muscles and help burn fat, provided that the guy you’re gulping isn’t too plump.

I told my sister about it later and now she and I are planning a trip to go together later this year. All I can say is that I can’t wait to get back.

The secret's out by girlfood
Author's Notes:

This one has some vore in it as well as some development with Quinn and Danielle. The next chapter will have a lot of vore.

Alex watched as the flashing blue lights of the cop car reflected off his rear view mirror. He’d been speeding, and he’d been busted. Too bad he’d been caught within a few miles of his destination.  Now he would be delayed. Not that it mattered. He would make it to the Forbidden Dish, sign his car off to the restaurant, it wasn’t like he’d be needing it now, and find a pretty girl to shrink him. He had seen advertisements on the internet about the girls who were on staff and also willing to vore a person. If he had no luck with the local female patrons he could always ask one of them if they would be willing to eat him.

But all that would have to wait until he received his ticket. He looked in the rear view mirror again. Like a typical cop, this one was making him wait while they ran the plates.

Finally the cop stepped from the cruiser and started walking towards him. It was a female cop. She had her hair pulled back into a bun and wore aviator glasses that hid her eyes.

“Know why I pulled you over?” asked the cop.

“Speeding?” asked Alex.

“Bingo. Going forty-five in a thirty-five. Is that how they drive where you’re from?”

“No ma’am.”

“It’s the same here.” She began to fill out his ticket. “Where are you headed in such a rush that you need to drive unsafely?” asked the cop without any real interest in her voice.

“A restaurant,” said Alex.

“Uh, huh. I hope you have a good date waiting for you to make the speeding ticket worth it. Which restaurant anyway?”

“You probably haven’t heard of it,” said Alex dismissively. He was embarrassed to say Forbidden Dish but didn’t know any other restaurants in this city to name.

“Try me,” said the cop, still looking at the ticket she was writing.

“Never mind. It’s nowhere.”

This stopped the cop from writing. Alex could feel her studying him from behind her glasses.

“Nowhere huh? Do you have any weapons or illegal drugs in this vehicle sir?”

“N-no.”

“Really? You’re going to a restaurant you can’t remember the name of and decided you needed to  get there above the speed limit. So what are you really doing in my town?”

Alex realized that it was time to fess up. He could be embarrassed but at least he wouldn’t be interrogated by a cop who looked like she could kick the shit out of him if he even thought of resisting.

“The Forbidden Dish,” blurted Alex. He looked at his steering wheel, his face turning red. “I’m going there.”

After a few moments he realized that the cop hadn’t said anything. He looked back at her. She was pulling her sunglasses down her nose and looking over the top of them. She was actually pretty cute.

“That’s where you’re headed?” she asked.

“Yes ma’am. Have you heard of it?”

“Half the world has heard of it by now. We get more people coming into this town just to be eaten these days.” She ripped out a sheet of paper. “Here you go. Be sure to pay this fine before you get eaten!” and stalked off. Alex watched her rear in his rear view mirror. It actually wasn’t too bad.

Alex shrugged and tossed the ticket on the dashboard. He didn’t care that he had to pay a ticket. It’s not like he was going to need the money once he was being digested in the belly of a pretty girl.

Two hours later, Alex walked into the Forbidden Dish. He had paid the parking ticket, given his car to a local charity to earn some last minute points towards a pleasant afterlife, and made his way towards the bar with the idea of getting a cold beer and shot of whiskey.

Unfortunately, it was only a Thursday night and although this meant that there were not as many people around as there would have been on the weeken. it also meant that the one barmaid was overwhelmed with drink orders as the few thirsty patrons with red or blue wristbands crowded around to get a drink. It made sense that they would serve a lot of alchohol. It would help stiffen your resolve allow the person next to you to eat you, or to eat the person next to you depending on your preferences. All in all it made for a busy bar.

 Alex hadn’t minded. He had spent his time checking out the local fauna. Although restaurant was sparce compared to the weekend, there were still some pretty girls walking around with blue wristbands. There were also guys in red wristbands but Alex was sure he could eventually meet someone who would like to eat him.

It took a full five minutes for the barmaid to finally point to him and ask what he would like. He had just placed an order for a shot of Jack with and a local ale when he felt something poke his ear. Turning he looked to see a pretty girl with brown hair smiling at him.

“Recognize me?” she asked.

“No, I can’t say I-“ recognition suddenly struck. “You’re the police officer who pulled me over today!”

The girl nodded. “Sorry about that. It was strictly professional you understand. Nothing personal. I figured it doesn’t matter. You plan on being eaten anyway right? Well then, it means points towards a quota to me. But I figured that you looked pretty tasty too.”

“You eat people? A cop?” said Alex in surprise.

The cop lifted her wrist to display the blue glow stick wristband she was wearing. “I don’t very often; only a few times a year. But you looked kind of delicious and I thought I might be able to catch you if I hurried over here right after work.”

Alex laughed. “Caught me again! That’s twice in one day officer. May I have your name?”

“Hey guy!” said the barmaid behind him. “Here’s your whiskey and beer!”

Alex paid her, left a handsome tip and turned back to the cop.

“Kate,” she said. “Nice to meet you in an unprofessional capacity Alex.”

“How did you know my name?” asked Alex, as they shook hands.

“It was on your license,” Kate smiled. “I have a great table over there and no one to sit with. What do you say we get to know each other before you decide?”

“Decide what?” asked Alex as they made their way to a booth in the far corner and sat down.

“If you would like me to eat you,” said Kate with a cocked eyebrow. “That is why you’re here isn’t it?”

“Oh. Yeah,” said Alex, holding his wrist out and shaking his red glowing wrist band.

“Well, I was hoping,” said Kate slowly, as if she were speaking to someone she considered particularly slow, “that I could eat you.”

“I think I would like that.”

“Good,” Kate said.  “It’s been forever since I’ve eaten anyone.”

 

 

Danielle sat on Quinton’s lap as they watched the Weather Channel. “…and for tonight there will be some showers so if you’re headed out to enjoy a nice Friday evening be sure to bring a rain jacket. Temperatures will be hovering in the fifties as it is October and winter is just around the corner. We’ll be back in five for your national forecast.”

The TV began to play a gum commercial. “You sure you have to work dear? You said you would have the night off this Friday,” Quinton began playing with Danielle’s hair as she leaned back into him.

“I didn’t promise tonight,” amended Danielle as she traced her fingers through the hair on the back of her boyfriend’s head. “I promised this weekend. Meghyn has me working tonight and tomorrow afternoon. We should have Saturday night to ourselves.”

“Okay. Fine. Hey look-“ Quinton said as a familiar face filled the screen. The supple form of Lindsay, Danielle’s coworker, filled the screen.

“Linz, our commercial is on!” called Danielle.

“Okay, okay,” said Lindsay, coming into the room. “I’m here. Yup. We’re on TV alright! Hey Danielle, there’s you!”

It did indeed show Danielle pull a beer for a customer. It switched to another girl carrying a bowl of tiny shrunken men, then to a crowded dance floor, finally to an intimate restaurant.

A saucy voice was adding the commentary “Come to the Forbidden Dish to have the time of your life and have your dreams come true. To see the unrated commercial, go to our website online!”

“There is an unrated commercial?” said Quinton, his eyes wide.

“Don’t worry Quinn,” Lindsay said turning towards him. Lindsay was wearing a shirt that said “Maneater,” with a logo of a stick figure inside a stomach “When is your girlfriend ever immodest? They leave that to people like me!” she winked at him.

“Stay away from my boyfriend!” said Danielle, throwing a pillow at Lindsay. Lindsay caught the pillow in mid air and returned fire. Danielle ducked and the pillow shot harmlessly overhead where it crashed into a bookshelf.

 “Well if you had been in my clutches you would have been screwed. I eat the guys who change their minds,” said Lindsay. “Good thing your girlfriend is so nice!”

“I know,” said Quinn, with a grin at Danielle.

“If you ever change your mind…” said Lindsay.

“Lindsay! You can’t eat my boyfriend!” said Danielle.

“Just kidding. Kidding. Relax Danielle. Kidding… and making an offer,” she winked at Quinton.

“Thanks but I am happy with Danielle as my girlfriend,” said Quinton. “And with you as my friend. I did the whole shrinking and being food thing. It’s not for me.”

“Yeah. Good thing she was brave enough to sneak back in, trick a guy into shrinking him to grow you back, and make an escape. It’s against company policy you know. She must really be fond of you.”

“I know she’s great. Wait a minute… Go back to the part where you said she tricked someone into shrinking to grow me back to size…” Quinton’s eyes were wide as he looked from one girl to the other.

“I told you not to say anything!” said Danielle.

“Oops!” said Lindsay, looking genuinely sorry.

“What is going on here?” said Quinton.

“Okay but you can’t be mad.” said Danielle. “It was impossible to just regrow you. I had to get the mass from somewhere. And it couldn’t be just any matter; you needed biological matter to regrow to normal size. So I tricked Cameron into a shrinking booth and used his matter to grow you back to normal.”

“So what happened to Cameron?” said Quinton.

“Well, er… He sorta was shrunk down to size. I felt bad but there was no other way to save you.”

“So where is Cameron now?” said Quinton.

“Oh come on Quinton!” said Lindsay. “You know what we do at that restaurant.”

“So you sold him to someone?” said Quinton.

“Yes, of course,” said Lindsay.

“And she ate him!”

“Yes,” said Danielle.

  “He died for me! Oh Danielle! Do you have any idea how this makes me feel?”

“I’m so sorry. I wasn’t going to tell you because I knew you would feel guilty!” said Danielle. “But it was all my fault. You didn’t ask to put someone else in your shoes. Please, Quinn. I feel bad enough already!”

“It was my fantasy to be eaten by a girl. I found out I’m too scared to go through with it but it still was my fantasy. Cameron had to die that way and it wasn’t even his fantasy,” said Quinton.

“Are you mad at me?” asked Danielle.

“No. I still love you. I just feel bad is all.”

“Okay. I’m going to go make some tea,” said Danielle. She stood up and walked to the kitchen.

“She loves you, you know.” said Lindsay.

“I know,” said Quinton.

Lindsay’s phone rang. She pressed the phone to her ear. Quinn listened in to Lindsay’s half of the conversation.

“Oh hi Kate… You’re at the restaurant now? … You found a guy you’re going to eat? Yeah, I’ll be there later. Okay. See you in a while.”

Lindsay hung up. “My roommate Kate is at the Forbidden Dish,” she explained. “She is going to meet me and Danielle there. Care to come along Quinn? I already promised Danielle that I wouldn’t tell anyone about her daring rescue.”

“I guess. I have nothing better to do.” said Quinn. “It’s rainy. I’ll go get my coat.”

Danielle and Quinn followed Lindsay out of the apartment holding hands. Quinn might still be mad that she killed an innocent man to save him but she had done it for him.

 

 

Alex fell as Kate’s stomach lurched to one side again. He hadn’t the faintest clue as to what Kate was doing but her stomach contents sure were sloshing a lot. Suddenly gravity changed directions again and Alex was thrown into the stomach wall along with hot liquids and chunks of partially digested food.

Apparently, partially digested remnants of Kate’s lunch were still sliding around, slowly being digested along with Alex. 

The liquid fell away in the darkness as gravity shifted once again. Alex remained clinging to the stomach wall. He tried to climb upwards, away from the hot bubbly froth of liquids below but the stomach wall was slick and he had trouble holding on. Kicking for traction with his bare feet, he struggled as he slid down the stomach wall into the horrid mixture of digestive juices and the Red Velvet Martini Kate drank before eating him. The combined smell of the drink and the stomach juices was not an appealing mixture to smell. What was most painful, was the fact that despite being swallowed less than thirty seconds ago, Alex was beginning to regret his decision to be eaten. His eyes and mouth were itching terribly; he had accidentally swallowed a bit of the stomach juices when he was forced into Kate’s stomach from her esophagus.  He tried to grab at the stomach wall as he slid downwards into the digestive juices.

 

 

Kate smiled as she felt a particularly drawn out fluttering in her stomach. She was sure that Alex would be feeling her digestive system get to work on him by now. She smirked as she took her second Red Velvet Martini from the barmaid and sipped it easily.

“Hey there. I’m John,” said a tall, friendly looking man who sat down next to her.

“Hi John,” said Kate into her drink.

“I couldn’t help but notice you have a blue band.”

“Sure do,” said Kate.

“Well I have a red band. Don’t suppose you’re hungry?”

“Nope. Not really,” said Kate. “I just ate a guy and want to enjoy how he feels right now. He’s still wiggling.”

“How does it feel when you’ve eaten someone?” asked John.

“Amazing. Half of it for me is the knowledge that I’ve eaten someone who understands what’s happening to him. That he’s becoming part of me.” Kate stretched leisurely, like a cat that has just eaten a mouse, thought John. 

“So, will you be hungry later?” asked John.

“Maybe,” said Kate. “Do you plan to hang around? I’m meeting some friends in a while and chances are we’ll all want to eat a guy.”

“I’ll be right at the bar. If someone else asks me to eat them then I might go along with it so don’t keep me waiting,” warned John. He got up and left.

 

 “Hey dear!” said Lindsay, hugging Kate as she walked into the restaurant. “These are my friends, Danielle and Quinton.”

“Pleased to meet you,” said Kate, shaking hands with both.

“Gotta run. I’m a bit late to show up for upstairs. Quinn, Kate, I’ll be back to check on you too okay?” without waiting for a response Lindsay hurriedly walked away.

“Can I get you a drink Kate? I’m about to go bartend,” said Danielle.

“No thanks. I’m okay with this,” she indicated her drink sitting before her.

“Quinn dear, I will be back with a rum and coke for you. Let me know if you need anything else.”

“May I join you?” asked Quinn, sliding in to the booth across from Kate.

“So,” said Kate. “You on the menu?”

“Nah, just keeping my girlfriend company.”

“Too bad. I was wondering what you might taste like. Not into the vore thing huh?”

“Quite the contrary in fact,” said Quinn. “I’m totally into it but I don’t have the guts to go through with it.”

“A shame,” said Kate. “You look tasty. Of course I suppose if you could go through with it you already would have with your girl over there.” Kate gestured towards Danielle.

“Oh. Well. I suppose so. But I’m not that brave. Do you, er, eat people?”

“Yeah. Just ate a guy about twenty minutes ago in fact. He was pretty good.”

“And. Um. Did you meet him first… or just order him?”

“Oh. It’s funny. We met first. I actually pulled him over. I’m a cop by the way. And he said he was headed here. So I met him here and he agreed to let me eat him. Caught him twice in one day, huh? Isn’t that funny?” Kate smiled with obvious amusement but seemed surprised and a little disappointed that Quinton didn’t join in. Quinton was too busy thinking back to what Danielle’s mouth looked like opening up before him. His excitement had turned to fear and his blood had turned to ice. He had realized that this would be the last thing he would ever see and soon he would be in her belly, no different than any other piece of food she had eaten, and not much more memorable.

“Did he want to be eaten?” asked Quinton.

“What?” said Kate. “Of course he did. You have to want to if you’re going to be eaten here. Didn’t you know that?”

“I mean, he didn’t change his mind at the last second or anything?”

“No. He was excited right up until I ate him. He was pretty good too.” She rubbed her belly for effect.

Quinn watched as Danielle took a man by the hand and led him to the shrinking booth. In a rare twist of fate, there was no line.

“Looks like your girl is getting some dinner,” observed Kate.

A few moments later Danielle returned to the room, alone. She stopped by to give Quinn his drink and kissed him on the side of the head. Quinn shuddered to think that those were the same lips that were about to gobble him up. He remembered what it felt like to be her food so vividly that it was hard to imagine her as the kind woman he knew her to be when he knew she had just eaten someone. To compound problems Kate seemed interested in how the man had tasted.

“Had a snack?” asked Kate.

“Yeah. He was good too. Wiggled all the way down!” With one hand, Danielle traced the path the man had taken from her throat to her belly, which was left slightly uncovered by the shirt she wore that had a caption that said “GET IN MY BELLY.”

“He’s still fluttering a little too. I love it when they flutter-“she cut herself off when she caught the look on Quinton’s face.

“Well… Um. I suppose I better be going back to work,” she said. “See you two later.” Quinn watched his girlfriend’s perfect ass as she walked away. She was beautiful but could he date someone who ate people for a living. If Quinn hadn’t spoken up and if Danielle wasn’t so kind, then he might have been the subject of a similar conversation. Just another man wiggling his way down her gullet. By now she had probably forgotten about the man who was only starting his trip through her digestive system. He would soon be a part of her beautiful body and she would go on with her normal life.

Once, it had turned Quinton on to imagine such a fate. When they had started dating, it had continued to turn him on to know that his girlfriend ate guys. Now… How did he feel now? He honestly didn’t know.

“Well, excuse me. If you’re not in the mood to be eaten I know a guy who is. Talk to you later man,” said Kate as she stood and made her way to the bar where a tall man stood drinking. She tapped him on the shoulder and they began talking. Presently they asked Danielle to bring the man some paperwork. He signed it and the two walked to the shrinking booth.

Quinton began to drink. He drank three more jack and cokes and was working on a fresh one when a stranger sat down across from hi. He was black, not a particularly tall, but his chest and shoulders were broad. Quinton got the feeling that he was sitting across from a man who could handle himself.

“Hello,” said Quinton uncertainly. He wondered what the man wanted.

“Detective Coil of the City Police,” said the man, holding out a shiny gold badge for Quinn to study. “Do you have a few moments to spare?” It was phrased as a question but Quinn got the impression that Detective Coil’s question was more of a formality. Coil expected Quinn to stay. Without bothering to hear an answer Coil continued.

“We understand you were acquainted with a man named Cameron. This is a recent photo of the man,” He slid a photo of Cameron across the table.

“Yes. I know him an acquaintance more than a friend. I haven’t seen him in weeks.”

“Indeed. He’s gone missing. I was hoping you could tell me what you know about it.”

“Well as I said…” started Quinton before the detective cut him off.

“I heard what you said. Now I want to know the truth. Let me explain;” He folded his hands together and placed them on the table. “Cameron disappeared a few weeks ago. After I talked with his neighbors the described a woman matching your girlfriends description visiting him just before his disappearance and leaving the premises with Cameron. I pulled the legal documents on if he signed a contract to be shrunk at this restaurant. Know what if found? Nothing. Still it would be awfully easy to have someone disappear in a place like this one.” 

“Now I need to know if she has told you anything. If you answer truthfully, you’ll be assisting the law. If you lie to me again, well.” The detective leaned back on his chair. “Withholding information from police can get you in real trouble. You think about it. If you remember anything give me a call.” He slid a business card across the table and without another word, got up and left.

Quinn was left alone with his thoughts. He ordered another whiskey and soda. A moment later, Kate returned.

“So how was your meal?” asked Quinton. He knew it was a mistake to keep drinking but the alcohol had begun to soothe nerves. The bigger mistake was coming here in the first place.

“Oh. I don’t know. I sent him back. He got scared at the last second,” shrugged Kate. “I had planned on eating two guys tonight. I usually do when I come here. Sure you don’t want to reconsider?”

“No thanks,” said Quinton. “Not that you aren’t attractive. And I think it’s nice that you sent him back.”

“Thanks but nice doesn’t feel as good as it would if he were wiggling down my throat. Maybe I’ll try upstairs tonight. It’s pretty slim around here. Talk to you later okay?”

“Bye,” said Quinton. He had considered asking her about the other police officer but he didn’t know Kate enough to be sure if he could trust her.

It was then that Quinton noticed Danielle carry a tiny man into a backroom. Without thinking, he drained his glass, stood and followed her. He needed to talk to her about this police business.

He pushed open the swinging door in time to catch the end of a sentence.

“-him to me! I’m hungry!” said a voice. It sounded like Lindsay.

“Fine. If you want. Just be sure to pay for him. You can’t keep grabbing these guys because we’re having a slow night.” That was Danielle.

Quinton peered around the corner. Danielle had a tiny man in her hands. With a shock of horror, Quinn recognized him as the person Kate had sent back.

The man was obviously shouting for help, inaudible over the sound of the buzzing of refrigerators in the room, but he was struggling for help.

Danielle handed the man to an obviously hungry Lindsay. Quinton was friends with Lindsay and she had always been nice to him. But he saw something else in her eyes now. It was hunger. It didn’t matter who that little man was. He was her food.

“See you later Lindsay. Enjoy,” said Danielle. She walked away and Quinton had to hide behind several packing crates to be unnoticed.

Of course he knew that his girlfriend ate people and even handled guys who would eventually be eaten against their will, but it was another thing to see it up close. Quinton peaked around the corner again and saw the tiny man’s legs disappear into Lindsay’s mouth as she tilted her head back. Then she swallowed and her throat bulged slightly, marking the passage of the man Kate had kindly sent back because he had been afraid to be eaten. Afraid just like Quinn. If he had chosen Kate to eat him a few weeks ago instead of Danielle, he would have been someone else’s dinner that night. Maybe even his friend Lindsay’s.

Quinton tried to hurry from the room. Instead he turned around and bumped into a wall of muscle.

“Hello,” said a deep voice from above him.

Quinton craned his neck back to look upwards. It was a remarkably tall, remarkably strong man with blonde hair saved into a buzz cut. He had blue eyes, several scars across his face and a flattened nose. He was also sporting quite a few tattoos on his muscular frame. He looked like an undefeated UFC fighter.

“What are you doing back here?” the man’s voice was heavily accented in a Russian dialect.

“I’m looking for my girlfriend, Danielle. She’s back here. I saw her come back here. I was going to tell her that I was leaving.”

“Your girlfriend Danielle?” said the man skeptically. “She is working. Very busy working tonight. You should have waited until she was back at bar. Then would not have met me. Now I am working because you are here where you are not supposed to be. This makes me angry. You understand, yes?”

“I-I’m sorry,” said Quinton.

“So am I!” said the Russian man. “I get in big trouble for this. Now. Must come with me.”

“Hey Quinn,” said Lindsay.

“Lindsay. Tell this man I was just looking for Danielle please!” begged Quinton.

“Oh. Hey Ivan. Yeah, he’s telling the truth,” said Lindsay.

“I’m not heppy,” said Ivan. “No more coming back here to ketchen or big trouble for me. Even bigger trouble for you. You vill be very unheppy. Understand?” said Ivan in halting English.

“Don’t worry silly. He’s perfectly harmless,” assured Lindsay as she took Quinton by the arm. Quinton allowed himself to be steered out of the kitchen and into the dining room. It was only then that he remembered Lindsay had just eaten a man. He was probably still alive in her belly right now. Amazing how she could be so cruel one moment and so caring the next. Quinton glanced down at Lindsay’s stomach. It was covered by the new t-shirt she was wearing with the band name “Who Bit Fluffy?” across the top.

“What’s wrong?” asked Lindsay.

“N-nothing,” said Quinn, pulling away from a surprised Lindsay. “Tell Danielle that I need to go. I’ll catch up with you both later.”

Lindsay stared after Quinton who was rapidly walking for the door.

Meanwhile Detective Coil was upstairs having an interesting conversation with Meghyn.

Stand by for another chapter. Please rate and review.

Quinn's end by girlfood
Author's Notes:

 We finally see what happens to Quinn. Plenty of vore here.

 

Tilda walked into the kitchen and looked at the glass jar she had set aside before leaving last night. It contained three men. “Hello boys!” she said to the three men. They all stood and started backing towards the far side of the jar. Tilda laughed. As if that would help them!

“I made a promise to you three last night. I told you that you would be my lunch today and I’m here to make good on my promise. Who wants to go first? Now I bet you do!”

“Please! Please No!” said the man she had just grabbed and extracted from the bowl.

“Oh now! I can’t be expected to work without my lunch can I?” Tild popped him into her mouth and swallowed him quickly, shivering with delight as he wiggled on his way down.

“You’re next!” she told the man she grabbed in the bowl. He looked up at her face, enormous in his field of vision. Her wide, bright smile opened to reveal a red interior disappearing into darkness. With what seemed like terrific speed he was propelled forward and into the darkness. Her mouth closed behind him and he felt the woman swallow, forcing him into her esophagus, sealing the way behind him in a wall of flesh and forcing him downwards. He screamed and tried to stop himself by throwing his arms out to either side but it was no use. He was propelled downwards and eventually fell into her awaiting stomach.

The third man was already in Tilda’s mouth. She gulped him easily and then paused a second to wait for him to reach her stomach. Tidla shivered once again as the three men writhed in her belly, obviously trying to escape the stomach acids but only succeeding in driving her to a high state of delight.

Tilda walked out of the back room and into the restaurant proper. She smiled at Jamie and walked over. “Take a listen to my belly,” she suggested. Jamie put her ear to her friend’s stomach and began to giggle. “I can hear them yelling,” she smiled straightening up.

Tilda nodded, her eyes fixed on a man at the bar who was staring at her. Tilda walked over. “Hey there,” she said. “There’s a party in my stomach right now. You’re invited. Wanna come?” she asked.

“I would love to!” said the man.

“Great. Did you fill out your paperwork? Good, come with me.” Tilda led him away from his chair and to the back of the room where the shrinking booths were.

Several men turned to watch her walk by. She noted who. They were potential meals for later, once she ate this fellow she was with. Tilda was half Swedish and Half Italian. It was an odd mix. She had inherited her height from her mother, and had her father’s brown eyes. She also had brown hair and an accent that most Americans found enthralling. Add to the fact that she had once modeled for a beer company back in Sweden and you were talking about one hell of a full package. Tilda was working at the Forbidden Dish temporarily. She was expected to gain experience enough to work the shrinking machines over in Europe when Forbidden Dish Berlin opened later this year.  So far, Tilda loved working at the restaurant. She especially loved eating men. Her new friend Greta, also Swedish and also future employee of Forbidden Dish Berlin, was less enthuastic about eating people, although she did eat them when they requested her.

Lindsay watched Tilda disappear into the shrinking booth. She hadn’t ever been wanting for men to eat but since Tilda arrived, she hadn’t had nearly as many people. This made her a bit jealous of the newcomer, but Lindsay reminded herself that she was only temporary and that she needed to be a good host to her foreign friend.

 

Meghyn awoke slowly. Despite being extremely disciplined about exercise and diet, she had been drinking last night and had gotten a buzz on and eaten over a dozen little men that she had brought to her penthouse apartment in the ritzier section of the city. Half of them had been willing, the other have had been unwilling. She had eaten all but two. One of these was in the empty wine glass next to her bed.

Meghyn grabbed the glass and turned it upside down, causing its occupant to land on the pillow before her. “Morning,” she said. “I could use some breakfast.”

“Meghyn please,” said the man, holding his arms up in supplication.

“Oh you’re not going to start begging are you? You saw how much good that did for my dinner last night.”

“I was hoping you’d spared me last night to let me go today.”

“Sorry. But you’re the most important meal of the day,” said Meghyn. She lazally grabbed the tiny man and brought him to her mouth. She inserted him feet first and slowly began to suck him into her mouth, a breath at a time. The man screamed as he felt himself being drawn into the woman’s mouth. He looked up into her blue eyes, finding no pity there. Whisps of blonde hair stuck out from her normally orderly hair. Her face was beautiful to behold but terrible to see from her sentient breakfast’s point of view.

The looked towards his feet and found they had disappeared between puckered lips. He heard Meghyn breathe in and then felt the pressure on his feet increase as he was pulled into her lips up to his waist. He felt her sharp teeth cutting into his calves and beyond her tongue began to lick his feet. In an absurd twist of fate, it tickled and the man began to laugh hysterically. He was terrified with the knowledge that he was about to be eaten by a giantess whom he had watch devour ten men the previous evening. He had spent the night in terror that she would eat him too. She was completely naked and had an amazing body, which accounted for his arousal, not to mention the fact that he was into vore which was what had incited him to be shrunk in the first place. Now this female beauty, so lovely and so powerfull in her giant size that she could have claimed to be Aphrodite and he would have believed her, was sucking him slowly into her enormous mouth.

Meghyn sucked again, bringing him up to his chest. It reminded the man what was about to happen to him. He would be swallowed alive and forgotten by his consumer, just like everyone from last night. “Please,” he said, quietly. As if in response, Meghyn sucked him slightly more. Now her lips pressed against his face and head. He was almost completely in her mouth now. He felt his neck on the sharp teeth and was reminded that in a single bite she could decapitate him. Not that she would do that, he thought. He had watched her last night. She liked it when her victims wiggled on the way down. The man’s back and legs were now on her tongue, moving slightly below him, tasting him, he realized with a shiver. It was almost like a massage, her warm wet mouth and moving tongue might have relaxed the knots in his muscles if they weren’t harbingers of what was to come. “No…” he said weakly, as Meghyn sucked his head in-between her soft full lips and suddenly everything went dark for the man.

Meghyn was still lying on the bed when she swallowed. She was on her belly when she swallowed the tiny man and it made for a delightful sensation as he slid down her esophagus. Lying down, the man was moved sideways, perhaps at a slight downward angle, rather than going straight down. The result was an exaggerated feeling of movement as he struggled to slow his trip to her belly. Meghyn sighed as she felt him pushed into her stomach. The man, bless him, didn’t stop struggling here either. He tried to climb up to where he entered her stomach, feeling along the sides of her stomach until he reached the opening to the esophagus, then tried to force it open. He hadn’t a prayer of course but it felt nice. Maybe she would start eating people lying on her belly more often. A glance at the clock showed that it was already nine in the morning. Normally she was up at six.  She needed to get going as much as she wanted to stay and saver the feeling of breakfast.

Rising, she pattered to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. She had been thinking of exactly what to do about the police officer that had visited her yesterday. Fast action was needed. She had talked to Vera and in the end, had managed to hammer out a plan. She would have to work quickly to put it into action but the last thing she needed was some lovesick barmaid ruining her restaurant, especially when she was planning openings in Japan and Europe. 

She dried off, returned to her bedroom and dressed. She knew that she was being watched. The last man she had brought here from the previous evening had escaped from where she had placed him in a glass jar last night. Meghyn had pretended not to notice so he thought she had forgotten him. She would come home and find him later. For now, she finished dressing, walked out and closed the door solidly behind herself, pushing a towel under the crack at the bottom of the door so he couldn’t get out. She couldn’t wait to search for him. That was fun! But for now, she would have to concentrate on her little problem with Quinn and Danielle.

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Quinn answered the knock on his door to find the man Ivan on the other side of it.

“Oh. Hello. What are you-” Ivan knocked him out.

“Danielle, Meghyn wants to see you,” said Kara. “She’s up in her office.”

“What about?” asked Danielle.

“She didn’t say,” said Kara and left it at that as she went to greet a pretty couple who had just walked in.

 

“Danielle, dear. Sit down,” said Meghyn. She was sitting behind her desk with a woman Danielle recognized as Vera, a lawyer, at one of the chairs. Danielle sat in the one next to her.

“No doubt you’re wondering why you’re here. I came here to show you these,” Vera said as she handed Danielle a stack of papers. Danielle looked at them, recognizing the shrinking contract and Quinn’s name at the bottom.

“I don’t know what that has to do with me,” Danielle said flatly. Inside, her pulse began to quicken.

“Danielle, I know you’ve been dating that man for the past few weeks,” said Meghyn. “You shrunk him and were even going to eat him, but for some reason you decided to save him. Look at what the security monitors picked up a few weeks ago.”

Meghyn turned her computer screen around so Danielle could see a video recording of her breaking in with Cameron and saving Quinton, later depositing the shrunken Cameron in the overnight bin.

“Rather ruthless to sacrifice one friend to save another, although extremely cleaver with regrowing Quinn. You have some brains girl.” Meghyn frowned. “Unfortunately that left the police with a missing person. Someone fingering you as being seen with this guy Cameron last. Since we don’t have a contract with Cameron giving us permission to shrink him that leaves me up a creek as the owner of an establishment where an accidental selling of someone who never signed a legal contract was eaten.”

Danielle was beginning to turn red. Her face was morose and she could no longer meet her employer’s eye. She stared at her shoes.

“Which means that you screwed up honey. You screwed us both. We’re up a creek. You’ll be branded as a murderer and I’ll be out of business.”

Danielle was crying now. “We’ve been friends since we were kids. He wanted me to eat him and at the last second changed his mind. I couldn’t just let him die!”

“Did you ever consider bringing it to me?” asked Meghyn. “I’m a tough woman but I’m not without a heart. Did you think I wouldn’t have understood?”

“No.”

“You’re wrong honey. I would have helped you,” Meghyn lied. “But now Quinn is believed to be a part of this. They know he signed a contract that said he wanted to be eaten and they have pulled the security tapes of you shrinking him as well as saving him with Cameron. Now from the looks of things you’ll both spend life in jail.”

“It’s not what I wanted,” said Danielle. “There must be some way out of this.”

That’s my cue, Meghyn though. She stood up and went to put a reassuring arm around Danielle. “There, there honey. I’m going to make it right. Don’t fret. I’ll save you from prison and me from going bankrupt. It’s going to cost Quinn, but I can make it happen.”

“Quinn? NO!” said Danielle.

“He signed the contract Danielle,” said Meghyn evenly. “If we shrink him down and he’s eaten we can say he was holding off to get his affairs in order. As for Cameron,” she gestured towards Vera. “I have friends who were able to create documents that looks like he signed it. It’ll look real no matter how closely scrutinized, but honey, for it to work, for it to keep you out of jail, we need to have the same story. You need to tell the police that Quinn was just spending time with you before you ate him to get to know you. It’ll sound weird, but it will work. We’ll give this and Cameron’s fake to the detective and say they were lost in the filing process. He’ll be suspicious but he won’t be able to prove anything.”

“No! You can’t expect me to eat my boyfriend!”

“I don’t dear. Someone else will. I’ve already taken care of it. Quinn is gone. When I told him the situation, he agreed to be reshunk to save you. I just need you to make sure that you agree to stick with this story. To keep you out of jail. It’s what Quinn wanted. And it’s what I want too. You’re a smart girl. With the way you rigged that shrinking machine you could even be regional manager of another restaurant. But you need to do what I say for now okay honey? Being sad is natural but going to the police won’t bring Quinn back. It’ll just land you in a cell. Will you do what I say dear?”

Danielle was crying so she couldn’t speak, but she managed to nod.

“Wonderful dear,” Meghyn hugged her. “If you need time off, you just let me know okay?

 

Lindsay was officially sick of Tilda. The Sweede has just had five different men volunteer to be eaten by her in ten minutes. By contrast, Lindsay had eaten only one in the same amount of time.

She walked into the backroom and sat down. It’s wasn’t Tilda’s fault. She was just used to getting all the attention. She could stand it and plenty of guys still wanted her to eat them. But it was a slow night. While she was back here, why not have a snack? Her eyes wandered to the bowl of men who were cleaned and ready to be served. They were looking at here expectantly. Well that wasn’t surprising. She tended to grab the odd man here and there on slow nights, although they all thought they were going to be regrown. She smiled to herself. A tiny man was just the thing she needed now.

Wait. That was odd. One man in particular seemed to be waving his hands at her. He probably was in a rush to be ”regrown.” No point in keeping him waiting. Lindsay stood up and walked over to the bowl. She scooped up the man and brought him close to inspect him. He was shouting at her, no doubt-

“Quinn?” said Lindsay.

“Lindsay! It’s me!”

“Quinn! What are you doing in there?” said Lindsay, nonplussed.

“Meghyn’s goons shrunk me. They shrunk me Lindsay. You gotta get me outta here! Get me to Danielle. She’ll take care of me.”

“Okay Quinn, easy,” said Lindsay, looking all around. There wasn’t a person in sight. She waked into a side closet and closed the door behind her.

“What happened? Does Danielle know you’re shrunk?” said Lindsay.

“No. She doesn’t. At least I don’t think so. Meghyn told me she was shrinking me to get the police off our back. They found out about Cameron. Somehow if I disappear then they can also pass Cameron off as a willing meal. So Meghyn’s goons shrank me and then they put me in there with the other men to be eaten. They figured that I’d be served to some random girl and their problems would be over but now that you’ve found me we can go to Danielle and tell her everything.”

“Good plan,” agreed Lindsay.

“Yeah.  All I can say is I’m glad you found me. I would have been screwed if one of the other barmaids got me.”

“Well, you might have been served to someone,” agreed Lindsay. “I’m glad I got you.”

“Yeah. Now let’s get out of here. This place gives me the creeps.”

“Okay,” said Lindsay. “But I want to eat you here so Danielle won’t see.” Lindsay grinned.

“What? Linz stop fooling around and get me out of here. You’re just kidding.”

“Nope. Sorry Quinn. I’m actually going to eat you.”

“But Lindsay. We’re friends!”

“We were friends Quinton. But we were never really that close. And although I did like you okay I think I’ll like you a lot more as a snack.”

“Lindsay, no! I’m your friend,” said Quinn.

“Yeah. Danielle will never suspect a thing,” said Lindsay.

With lightning fast speed, she popped Quinton into her mouth, rolling him around and listening to him beg. He tasted pretty good. She couldn’t imagine how Danielle had managed to spit him out when he had begged for mercy.

“Lindsay?” said a voice that she recognized. Her food obviously head the call too. He started to shout even louder than before. Lindsay flattened him against the roof of her mouth and swallowed. The bulge that slid down her gullet fought delightfully. Lindsay wished she had time to savor it but she didn’t have that much luck. Grabbing a box of beer, she pushed open the door and carried out the box.

Danielle was in the kitchen, leaning against the wall and looking depressed.

“Oh hey sweetie,” said Lindsay. “Just grabbing another case of cold ones. We’re running low out there,” she smiled.

“Linz, they shrunk Quinn!” said Danielle.

“What? You can’t be serious!” said Lindsay.

“I just searched the serving bowl. He’s not there. Someone must have eaten him already. I didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye.” Danielle had obviously been crying.

“Oh gosh,” said Lindsay. “That’s horrible.” She was really enjoying the fluttering in her stomach right now but trying not to show it. She wondered if Quinn could hear their conversation.

“Sorry Danielle. I haven’t seen Quinn. I’ll keep looking for him. If he’s uneaten, I’m sure I’ll see him.”

A renewed fluttering began in Lindsay’s belly. I guess he can hear me at least, Lindsay thought.

“I’m headed home. I need some time alone,” said Danielle.

“Okay dear. I’ll call you later,” said Lindsay as Danielle left.

The feeling of deception, of outright pleasure of having the man she was looking for in her belly was elating. Lindsay smiled as she rubbed her belly, feeling the fluttering dying. Nothing before had ever been as delightful as eating someone who wasn’t expecting it. Lindsay wasn’t sure how she would arrange something that perfect again but she would think of a way. 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks to Lz2483 and Oishi1 for ideas on this chapter. I ran through a lot of different ideas on how to have this chapter end; everything from Meghyn eating Quinn in front of Danielle to having Daniell eat him herself. Unfortunately Danielle is too kind hearted to eat Quinn and Meghyn is smart enough to know that eating him in front of Danielle would make Danielle's actions unpredictable.  Hopefully having Lindsay eat him was a good ending. Let me know if you liked it. I'll probably add another chapter eventually. Thanks for reading.

Double dinner by girlfood
Author's Notes:

I got this story idea from a reader. (You know who you are and thank you.)

 

 

It was a common enough fantasy. Or At least it was common if you were a guy. To be shrunk down and eaten by a beautiful woman might seem like a crazy fantasy to have but for some, the idea was intoxicating. While Lela didn’t understand why so many guys had this fantasy, she certainly could relate.

Unlike most women on the vore scene, Lela didn’t want to eat anyone. Instead her desires ran parallel to those of the victims. Okay it was a little weird for her to want to be eaten by another woman, but no more weird than those men who wanted the same thing.

On the whole, Lela supposed that it didn’t matter. No one would care except her so she may as well do what she wanted.

 

Entering the Forbidden Dish, she asked for a red “prey” bracelet. The woman behind the desk, her nametag read “Rachael,” raised her eyebrows, made sure she wanted to be prey, then handed over the red glowing bracelet. Lela slipped it onto her wrist and headed for the bar.

She got a vodka and soda from the bartender, a cute girl by the name of Danielle who looked depressed about something. Lela didn’t ask. The girl was pretty but Lela could tell that she didn’t want to be bothered by anyone outside of doing her job so Lela just moved to a nearby table and flipped through the menu looking for someone to eat her.

She looked at Lindsay, the local superstar from the review. She was very pretty. There were others, a lady named Adela who looked like a cross between a starving artist and a punk rocker. Cute but not who she was looking for. She kept flipping. A girl named Jamie, very pretty and friendly looking. It said under her name that she enjoyed vore and loved the chance to eat anyone who was willing. (The menu did not include that she had eaten her fair share of unwilling people too.)

Since Danielle still looked upset, Lela asked the other barmaid, a woman named Colby, about Jamie. Lela was disappointed to hear that Jamie would not be working tonight. Lela sighed and went back to the menu. It was a few moments later that she saw who she wanted to eat her. It wasn’t anyone in the menu. It was a woman who walked in and sat down at the bar, greeted the barmaids and ordered a drink. The woman had an amazing body; that of an athlete in her prime.

At home, while she was alone, Lela had stared into her mirror and practiced what she would say to someone she wanted to eat her. Now, faced with the idea of actually talking to this woman, Lela found she was terrified of rejection. It would be horrible to walk up there and ask her if she would like to eat a woman for dinner only to have the woman shoot her down. Then Lela would have to walk back to the table alone while everyone would stare at her and maybe even laugh for being a girl who wanted to be eaten by a girl.

Taking a deep breath, Lela forced herself to calm down. She hadn’t even asked yet and she shouldn’t imagine the worst that could happen, but the best. If she asked, the woman might say yes. If she didn’t ask at all, she would never be eaten.

Lela stood up and approached the woman, who was talking to Colby. Lela waited until Colby busied herself with another customer before sitting down next to the woman.

She was Asian, although perhaps not completely. She looked like she was also part Caucasian. She had long shiny black hair, eyes that ended in a slight squint and a friendly enough smile when Lela said hello.

She appeared to be drinking some sort of mixed drink and there was also a tiny man in a small bowl before her. No doubt that there had been others in that bowl but the woman had obviously eaten the rest.

“The name’s Heather. Nice to meet you.” They shook hands. Heather pretended not to notice the red band on Lela’s arm. “Do you come here often?”

“No. It’s my first time. In fact I was wondering if you would be interested in eating me,” Lela said.

“You know,” said Heather. “I have been coming here for a while now. I’ve eaten a lot of people. But I don’t think I’ve ever eaten a woman.”

“Is that a yes?” asked Lela.

Heather seemed to think it over for a moment. Then she grinned. “Definitely. You know most of us prefer to eat, rather than be eaten.”

“I know but I’ve wanted to be eaten ever since I was a little girl.”

“I’ve wanted to eat guys since I was a little girl. I wonder if you’ll be different.”

“Let me go to the bathroom. After that I’m all yours,” Lela promised.

“Good. It’ll give me time to finish this,” Heather gestured towards the man in her bowl who backed away fearfully.

Lela walked towards the bathroom but was intercepted by a man, perhaps in his mid thirties. He was attractive looking.

“Hey um. Hi. Listen I saw you sitting over there at the table by yourself and was wondering if you would like to eat a guy for dinner?”

“Huh?” said the confused Lela.

“Just. I was wondering if you would like to eat me for dinner. It’s okay if you don’t want to,” he added at her hesitation. “I just thought you might like to is all.”

“Oh. Well I should probably tell you that I’m going to be eaten by that girl over there. I’m into being food too you see.” She showed him her red band.

“I got you,” said the man. “I can’t blame you for that. Well, nice talking to you. I hope you enjoy being eaten.” He walked off looking disappointed.

In the bathroom Lela thought about the exciting date she had with destiny. She had been so scared that she would be turned down.

It occurred to her that she had just done to the man the very thing she had been afraid Heather would do. It hurt to be turned down; on the dating scene or in a vore restaurant, or anywhere, Lela supposed.

Still, she had told him the truth. He wouldn’t want to be eaten by someone who was going to be eaten, would he? There wasn’t any rule about her eating someone and then being eaten herself. Was there?

Exiting the bathroom, Lela walked over to the man, sitting alone at his table. She noticed a short blonde haired woman eyeing her and the man, but seemed to lose interest in them both before going back to the book she was reading. Lela concentrated on the man.

“Hey, I was thinking; what if I ate you and then let Heather eat me. Would you mind being eaten and then me being eaten too?”

“Really? I mean, no. I don’t mind at all. I think this is a great idea.”

“Okay. Come meet Heather with me. After all; we’ll both be in her stomach at the end of the night.”

“Heather, this is Jarred” said Lela as they walked over. “He wants me to eat him. I told him that I would but am planning to be eaten by you later. If you’re agreeable then we’ll go and shrink Jarred now and I’ll come back after I’ve eaten him and you can have me. Does this sound good to you?”

“Well,” said Heather. “This is certainly going to be an interesting night! Jarred it’s a pleasure to meet you. I imagine I’ll be eating you along with Lela once you’re eaten by her. I’m seriously looking forward to this.”

Lela and Jarred both filled out the legal release with Jarred specifying Lela as his consumer and Lela specifying Heather as hers. Then they said goodbye to Heather and walked into the shrink booth.

“I can see why you want to be eaten by her,” said Jarred. “She is very pretty!”

“I know. And we’ll both be a part of her soon! Exciting to think about, isn’t it?”

They shrank Jarred down and Lela carried him into the swallowing room. It was funny to see the tiny man below her. She had always pictured herself as the tiny person with a giantess looming above her. Instead she would be eating him. Her turn would come later.

Lela walked suggestively forward. “Okay Jarred,” she purred. “You’re time is up.”

She reached down and picked up the tiny man. Bringing him to her lips, she licked him, then put him in and pulled him out, sucking on him like a popsicle. Then, finally, she tossed him in and gulped him down. He went down easily and Lela was surprised to discover how much she had enjoyed eating the man.

Lela practically floated out the room and back to the bar. Sitting down she giggled as she felt the tickling  inside her belly. “White wine please,” she said to Colby.

“So,” said Heather. “How was he?”

“Amazing!” said Lela, fluttering her eyelids. “I hope I can make you feel as good as he feels in my belly right now.”

“I’m sure you will,” said Heather. “If you still want to go through with this.”

“Are you kidding? This has been my lifelong dream. Let me finish my wine and then we’re going to the shrink booth sister!”

Walking to the shrinking booth with Heather brought about  the same nerves as it had with Jarred, but for a different reason. With Jarred she had been the predator. With Heather, she would be food.

Still, Lela was excited. She was going to be eaten! She bounced on her heels with anticipation as she waited in the shrink booth while the operator worked several dials.

Finally there was a flash and the next thing Lela knew she was being deposited on a table with Heather standing over her. She looked beautiful.

“I think I love you Heather,” blurted Lela.

“I know I love you,” said Heather. “You’re pretty tasty.” With that, she picked Lela up and began to lick her. Just like I did with Jarred, Lela thought to herself.

Finally she pushed Lela into her mouth closing it behind her and leaving Lela in the dark. This is it! Lela thought, and Heather swallowed her.

It was interesting to be swallowed in the same manner as Lela had just done to Jarred. If anything, it made it more enjoyable to know what Jarred went through when she had eaten him. Heather, however, had obviously eaten plenty of guys. She gulped Lela down easily who slid down the long expanse of her esophagus.

Splashing into Heather’s belly, Lela gasped for air. She was finally eaten by a beautiful woman. It was hot inside and she was starting to burn from the acid but it felt delightful to know she had finally achieved her dream.

Heather walked out of the shrinking booth. She returned to her barstool and sat and chatted with Colby for the rest of the night.

Overseas by girlfood
Author's Notes:

A new restaurant is opened in Berlin. Lindsay is helping them get on their feet. She makes a new friend in Sweden while taking some time for herself.



*Click* went the camera. It didn’t have a shutter since it
didn’t use film. It was a digital camera but they all still made the click
sound that shutter cameras made. It always amused Lindsay when cameras still
clicked.



Lindsay lowered her camera from her hazel blue eyes and
stared out across the water at Stockholm, Sweden leaning up against the rail of
her Stromma Water Taxi boat.  The day was
glorious. The sky above was dotted with a number of fluffy white clouds, and high
above an airplane tracked its way across the clear blue heavens. The dark blue
water was dotted with its own specks of white; a reflection of Drottning Palace
shimmering on the tiny ripples thrown up from the wake of the tour boat.



Stockholm had been a good idea, Lindsay thought to herself.
She had needed a break from the hustle and bustle of the Berlin night life and
had promised herself that while she was in Europe, she would make time to visit
her ancestor’s homeland. 



The Stromma Tour Boat was pulling into the pier and tourists
were beginning to unload themselves. Lindsay watched as a fairly overweight
American family in front of her crossed the gangway and made their way into the
city. One of the kids was complaining loudly while the other was playing with a
hand held video game. Lindsay frowned, somewhat embarrassed. She loved her
country, but felt that she might love it quite a bit more if it weren’t for
some of her countrymen.



Once off the boat, Lindsay followed the walkway that ran
along the waterfront, with no particular destination in mind. She was stopped
briefly by a group of Japanese tourists who asked politely to have their
picture taken. She obliged them, not minding in the least. Photography was a
hobby of hers and she never minded an excuse to indulge in her pastime.  



Continuing through the city she spent some time in the Vasa
Museum, taking her time to appreciate the old ship that had been resurrected
from the bottom of the ocean. She stuck a Vasa pamphlet into her back pocket
and then made her way back into the sunshine.



Walking through Stockholm palace proved fun. She looked at
the guards standing before their tiny guard shacks. They looked just like the
toy soldiers that children might play with, if only they were smaller of course.
That thought got her laughing. She wondered if she had ever eaten any Swedes
who had been in the Army. She wished she could shrink one down right now. Oh
well. At least she could take a picture.



 Raising her camera to
her eyes, she prepared to take a snapshot of the soldier in the smart blue
uniform.



“Would you like a picture of yourself in front of the guard?”
asked a man’s voice from behind her.



“It’s okay,” Lindsay said without looking around. “I know
what I look like.” Not the most diplomatic response perhaps but she had already
been hit on by two Spanish boys on the boat and she wasn’t in the mood for
cheesy pick up lines.



“I see. Have a good visit,” said the man and she heard him
leaving. Lindsay turned around, suddenly realizing that she may have misinterpreted
a genuinely polite offer as simply an excuse to flirt.



“Wait, actually. I would like one with me in it. If you
don’t mind?” she said after him. The man turned around. He was a tall fellow
and looked strong. He was also fairly good looking, she thought.



The man accepted Lindsay’s proffered camera and Lindsay
smiled as he took a quick photo with the guard in the background.



“Thanks,” said Lindsay. “It’ll go on my facebook page
later.”



“Taking a tour of the city?” said the Swede. “Well I hope
you like it. It’s my home you see.”



“Is that so?” said Lindsay. “Well then a guy like you ought
to be able to suggest a place to grab some lunch. I took a water boat tour and
hit the Vasa museum and it has made me hungry.”



“Of course. There is an excellent restaurant nearby. I can
direct you.”



“I have a better idea champ. How about you join me for
lunch? As a native you can clue, me in on what I can’t miss seeing while I’m in
country. That is, if you have time.” Lindsay gave him her friendliest grin.



The stranger smiled back. “I would be delighted. My name is
Alex.” He offered a large and strong looking hand to her which Lindsay shook.
“Lindsay,” she told him.



Over an iced lemonade and a salad, Lindsay questioned her
new acquaintance on the particulars of the city. “Djurgarden is my favorite in
winter,” he was explaining. “Sort of like Central Park in New York City. Very
nice for a hot cup of cocoa and ice skating.”



“Sorry I’ll be missing the ice skating this time of year,”
said Lindsay. “It sounds delightful.”



“In summer you will find it to be delightful. A great place
for a walk or a picnic. So tell me what brings you to my city?”



“I’ve never been. I’ve always wanted to and finally had
time. So, here I am,” said Lindsay.



“Ah. But you must have had something you wanted to see if
you came here specifically,” said Alex.



“Going back a few generations, my family is Swedish. That’s
why I’m here. I’m trying to learn about the geological roots so to speak.”



“Ha. Perhaps we are distant relatives. You look familiar to
me for some reason I cannot place.”



“Perhaps we are at that!” laughed Lindsay.



“And you came here for a vacation alone? This is a long way
to come from the United States by yourself.”



“Oh, I had business in Germany but I told my employer that I
wanted to take a vacation too. She was understanding of course. Besides,
everyone needs some time off now and then.”



“I agree completely. So you work in Germany? Doing what?”



“I’m in the restaurant business. I don’t live in Germany
permanently. My boss is opening up a new restaurant. It’s a club type scene in
the Berlin party district. At first we were concerned that we might be
overlooked, given how many nightclubs there are but there have been lines out
the door every weekend.”



“Well you must be very skilled at business. Are you the
local manager?”



“Oh no. Just helping the German girls get on their feet.
They don’t really need me but I came here with my manager and she and I are
just troubleshooting any problems that crop up.” Lindsay speared a tiny tomato
on her fork.



Alex looked at her plate. “Not a big meat eater?”



Lindsay grinned. “Quite the opposite. Meat is a cornerstone
of my diet. Especially where I work.”



“And what is the name of this brave new restaurant in the
heart of Berlin? I have gone there from time to time. Perhaps I might see what
it is like on my next visit.”



“Well,” said Lindsay. She thought for a moment. It was
likely that the stranger had never heard of her restaurant. And if he found
out, he would probably be disgusted or turned off. That would be a shame since
they really seemed to be hitting it off. Still, Lindsay wasn’t about to start
lying for a new face, no matter how handsome. “It’s a place called The
Forbidden Dish. It caters to a fairly specific clientele. People who go there
have tastes that are what one might call uncommon. But it pays the bills. I
have been working there for a few years now and really love it. I get to meet
new people every day and- Alex are you alright?”



She paused when she looked back up at the stranger. He was
staring at her wide eyed and looked like he was frozen in his seat. “What’s
wrong Alex? Are you unwell?”



“The Forbidden Dish,” he said, in a somewhat strangled
voice. “I knew you looked familiar but now I have finally placed where. You’re
on their website. I’ve looked at all the photos.”



Lindsay’s eyes widened. “You mean you know about us?”



“I visit your site at least once a week! I read some of your
blogs on the site. I even saw clips of that Miss Vore competition the
restaurant did.”





Lindsay’s jaw dropped.





 



East Berlin, Mitte District, three days earlier:



Lindsay turned the page of The ExBerliner Magazine that she
had been thumbing through all evening. She had been reading an article about
the One World Film Festival but mostly as something to do. Since arriving in
Germany six days ago she had very little time to herself. While most clubs in
the USA were shutting down at two in the morning, most clubs in Germany seemed
to be just warming up. It had been a difficult adjustment.



Of course, Forbidden Dish Germany or “Verbotener Teller,
Deutschland,” as they natives called it, wasn’t simply a night club. It was
more of a restaurant with a small dance floor in the back. 



The German scene hadn’t been a bad one but in the three days
since opening the new restaurant had not yet turned a profit. Most of the
locals just poked their heads in and admired the below ground bar with odd
photographs of women about to devour tiny men adorning the walls. Of course,
this restaurant had been open only a few days so Meghyn was still optimistic
that business would improve on the weekend.



“Linz,” shouted Meghyn’s voice across the restaurant.
“Request.”



Lindsay looked up to where her boss was pointing at a mid-twenty
year old man at the bar. He was looking back at her with a sheepish grin on his
face, his cheeks red either from the cool air outside or from a lot of alcohol
on this party district. Judging from the half finished beer in front of him, it
was the latter.



Lindsay plopped the magazine aside for the moment, got her
feet under her and walked over to the guy at the bar. She very quickly captured
the attention of nearly every man in the place. Her shorts were extra tight, (a
little too tight if you asked her) because Meghyn had insisted that she dress
somewhat immodestly to bring in the customers. She was wearing a black short
shirt with the words “Forbidden Dish Germany” imprinted across it. It didn’t
cover her belly and looked far too much like the “Hard Rock Café” super tourist
shirt that she despised. To top off the ensemble she was wearing white booty
shorts that would not have been incongruous on a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader.



 “Hey stranger,” said
Lindsay. “How are you this evening?”





The German grinned.





 



“Will it hurt?” asked the man a few moments later. Lindsay
had already forgotten his name. Hanz- something. She had shrunken him and now
he was standing on her palm, somewhat uncertainly and looking up at her half in
desire and half in panic. 



“It’ll be painless. I’m not going to bite. Just swallow you
down.”



“No, I mean when I get there. Will it hurt in there?” he
asked. He didn’t say the word “stomach.” Instead he pointed at her exposed
belly which was showing below the black shirt, tone, slim and in every way
attractive. Perhaps he doesn’t know how
to say ‘belly’ in English
, Lindsay thought. He really should have paid more
attention in biology class as a kid if he’s wondering if this is going to hurt,
or at least researched the digestive system before coming to a restaurant and
asking to be eaten. So do I tell him how
painful it is going to be?
Lindsay wondered.  Or
maybe he does know and is just making more small talk to calm himself down.



The man liked small talk. Instead of giving him a dance or
shrinking him right away, he had asked her to join him for a beer. They had
talked about her. He had asked her about her favorite hobbies, what music she
liked, what she did with her friends. There had been a few questions about vore
in there too; how many people she had eaten and things like that. It was odd
that he never asked if she enjoyed it. The inquisitive types usually did.



Lindsay decided to be honest. “It’s going to hurt. There’s
no way I can make it painless once I’ve eaten you. I’m sorry it is going to
hurt, but I hope you will enjoy it.”



The man nodded, as if confirming something he already knew.



“Relax,” commanded Lindsay. “Enjoy the ride.”



She lifted her hand to her face and tossed the man in. He
screamed, first from reaction to the fast movement, then to seeing his body
engulfed by Lindsay’s mouth.





Her mouth closed behind him as
saliva from the tongue covered his body. She swallowed. And then there was nowhere
he could go but down…





 



Stokholm’s copper rooftops glistened beneath Lindsay’s feet.
The tour guide was explaining how the buildings were fused together and that it
made for a perfectly safe tour of the city from above. It certainly gave
Lindsay a bird’s eye view of the older section of the city. Taking her camera
out of the bag she snapped a few quick ones.



“The tour is moving on,” said Alex, appearing next to her.
“Perhaps we will take a few more photos later?”



Lindsay shook her head. “One more,” She stopped a passing
older couple, from their accents she judged them to be English, and asked if
they would be so kind to take a picture of her and her friend. The old lady
politely agreed. Alex was surprised when Lindsay pulled him close. They both
grinned and the camera made the ‘click’ sound of the non-existent shutter.



Lindsay thanked the couple and then showed Alex the picture.
“We look beautiful together,” she beamed at him. Alex couldn’t help but agree.
Lindsay’s strawberry blonde hair caught the light beautifully and made her
sharp features all the more beautiful. He looked pretty good too, if he did say
so himself. And Stokholm, his city, seemed to agree as it gleamed in the
background behind them.





Alex started after the group and
was surprised when Lindsay fell into step next to his right and threw an arm
around his waist. He put one around her shoulder as they continued the tour.





Just as Alex promised Djurgarden was beautiful in the
summer. Lindsay was leaning over a railing and taking a picture of a sailboat
going by in the fading light. Alex was watching Lindsay’s backside as she
leaned over. Her well sized, firm, round and shapely buttocks was encased in
tight, faded denim. He wondered how she had ever managed to get them on.



Alex was so entranced by her hips that he didn’t look up in
time when she turned around. “Uh oh. Caught you Alex,” said Lindsay. She took a
picture of him and he barely had time to smile.



 “I hope I have not
insulted you,” said Alex. It was their second day exploring the city together
and he didn’t want their friendship ruined because he had allowed his eyes to
wander. It had been hard work not just openly staring at her when he had picked
her up at her hotel that afternoon. The hotel staff and most of nearby men
certainly had been staring as Lindsay had walked her way over to his car and
slid into the passenger seat.



“Are you kidding?” said Lindsay. “I wore these clothes
because I thought you would like them. Besides, you should see the ones I work
in.”



“I have,” said Alex. “But only in pictures,” he added
quickly when he saw Lindsay’s surprise.



Lindsay walked back over to where Alex was sitting on the
park bench. She smiled as she lifted her NK bag. “Would you like to see what I
bought?” she asked.



“Very much,” said Alex. They had gone shopping together in
the early afternoon and Lindsay had purchased what she had called “a surprise”
for him.



“Good. Take me back to the hotel and we’ll go out to eat
someplace. But in the mean time, make a reservation for dinner at a fancy
restaurant tomorrow. Just you and me!”





The way Lindsay looked when she
winked at Alex, he would have done just about anything for her just then.





 The Forbidden Dish
Germany- Two days earlier.



 “How would you like
me to eat you?” asked the woman in a thick German accent. She wasn’t an employee,
just a customer. She had short blonde hair, blue eyes and big boobs. She was
tall, fit and good looking and now she was also pretty buzzed from what Lindsay
could tell.



The object of her attention was a rather shy man in a red
shirt who had sat down next to her. He was obviously enamored of her but afraid
to talk. The woman had taken care of that alright. She was with a man, Lindsay
guessed it was her boyfriend, but she seemed to pay little attention to him as
she grinned down at the red shirted man.



“I would like that yes,” said the man. He had a funny accent
that Lindsay couldn’t quite place.



“Good. You come with me now. I want to eat you up. You look
like an appetizer! I want to eat you before my next beer.”



Both the woman and the man in the red shirt stood up and
made their way over to Lindsay. She had the man fill out the appropriate
paperwork (which had been translated into five different languages) and brought
them to the machine. The woman’s boyfriend looked like he would have a fit when
the woman encouraged the man in the red shirt to touch her and he had
tentatively done so. But a few words in German from the woman and her boyfriend
had sat down, placated. Lindsay took them to the shrink booth and soon the man
was inside, the woman looking on eagerly.



“This is your last chance to back out,” called Lindsay to
the man who was tugging at the end of his red shirt nervously.



“Well, perhaps I have been hasty,” he said. “I think I would
reconsider.”



The woman’s face fell and she looked from the man to
Lindsay, obviously surprised. She gave Lindsay a “can’t you do anything”
expression.



Lindsay met her gaze and grinned. “Sounds like a ‘yes’ to
me,” she said, and pressed the button.



The look of the German woman was of pure eager joy. She
grinned as she plucked the shrunken man from the box and walked out of the
room. She sat back down next to her boyfriend and began to speak to the tiny
man in her hands.



“Good bye! I cannot wait to eat you!” she told him.



With exaggerated slowness she opened her mouth wide as she
held her food up to her mouth. The woman’s boyfriend laughed which helped to
cover the sound of the man’s screams for help. Lindsay took a picture. The
woman seemed surprised at that but smiled for the next one. Then she put him in
her mouth and started rolling him around.





By now a large audience had
gathered around her and she sat up on the bar table, pulled the man back out
and displayed him to the crowd. A dozen cameras flashed as she slowly put him
back in, swallowed and drank some of her beer with it. Opening her mouth wide
to prove that it was empty, she and the rest of the bar let out a cheer! The
woman stood on the bar and displayed her bare belly, slapping it for good
measure.





 



Lindsay hadn’t lied when it came to her dress. She looked stunning
in a red dress that really hugged her curves. They were seated at a nice corner
of the restaurant and had ordered appetizers. For now they simply sipped their
wine and smiled at each other.



“So how many people have you eaten?” asked Alex.



“Oh, I don’t know. Lots,” said Lindsay.



“And they all enjoy it?”



“Oh no. Plenty of people have tried to back out at the last
second.”



“What a shame.”



“For them anyway,” said Lindsay. “I eat them too.”



Their dinner eventually came and they continued to chat
while they ate. After Alex paid the bill Lindsay scooted her seat back and took
Alex’s arm as they walked towards the door. Once they were outside she shrugged
off his arm and guided his hand down the small of her back and onto her
buttocks.



“You don’t mind?” he asked, surprised.



“Oh my word Alex,” said Lindsay. “You were staring at it all
day. No, I don’t mind. I moved your hand back there because I know you want to
touch you’re just too much of a gentleman to do it yourself. Believe me, I want
you to touch.”



Alex could feel the, shapely, strong muscles moving beneath
the fabric of the dress. It felt amazing.



“How did you get such a nice butt anyway?”



“The people I ate,” said Lindsay in a nonchalant tone, as if
she were talking about the weather.



Alex practically tripped over
his own shoes at the response. Lindsay saw his look of surprise.                     



“What? Well what did you expect? People are mostly protein,
luckily for me. All I have to do is eat them. Also a lot squats. But I think
mostly my diet. Plus I think my body naturally puts a decent amount of what I
eat back there. And I eat a lot of people.”



“Do you ever think about them?” asked Alex.



“Sometimes,” admitted Lindsay. “It’s kind of a turn on to
know that so many guys are a part of me but have no control over what I do.
It’s even more of a turn on when guys check me out, like you were doing today.
I love it that you like my tush Alex but it’s made up of a lot of guys who
liked it too.”



This put things in a new light for Alex. He imagined what it
must be like to be a part of Lindsay’s perfect backside. The delightful
buttocks he was now touching had once been scores of different men, each with
their own lives, hopes and dreams. Now they had all been eaten, digested and
absorbed into her glutial muscles and responded to her every step or the
slightest shift in stance. The smallest twitch of her buttocks caused the
former bodies of dozens of men to move in response.



 “Well someone is
certainly enjoying himself,” laughed Lindsay. Alex realized he had been rubbing
her tush with his hand. “So this might make it a good time to ask you; would
you like to come to Germany with me?”



“Germany? To your restaurant?” said Alex, surprised. “You
want me to keep dating you?”



Lindsay stopped and turned towards Alex. He still kept his
hand on her ass as she did. She threw her arms around his neck and stared up at
him with her hazel eyes. She looked so beautiful that it was if she had stepped
out of a fairy tale.



“No silly. I want to eat you. I’d ask you to be my
boyfriend, but what’s the point? You already want me to eat you anyway. Ever
since I told you what I do for a living you haven’t been able to take your eyes
off me when I eat. And just now you’ve been grabbing my butt like it would fall
off if you didn’t keep you hand there. So come on. Come to Germany and let me
eat you.”



Alex was lost for words.





“I’ll give you the night to
think about it,” said Lindsay. She turned and walked into the hotel. Alex
watched her go, her round, flawless ass swaying in oscillating rhythmic
perfection with every stride. Lindsay was right. He didn’t need to think about
it. He wanted to be eaten by her.





 



“Really sweetie. You need to relax!” said Lindsay, patting
Alex’s back. “You look so tense that it would take two hours of hot yoga to
untie you from the knots you’ve tied in yourself.”



She slid another beer his way. Alex hadn’t paid attention to
what kind it was but he approved of it. It was dark, rich and tasted good. And
it did help him relax, if only a little. The idea of being eaten was stressful
and exciting at the same time. Right now Alex would have been hard pressed to
say which he felt more keenly.



Another woman, a remarkably beautiful blonde, walked over to
Lindsay and regarded Alex quizzically. “He certainly is nervous isn’t he?” she
said.



“I’m going to eat him tonight,” said Lindsay. “He’s my
would- be boyfriend if only he weren’t my dinner. He showed me around Sweden.”



“Oh. Glad you looked after Lindsay during her trip,” said
the woman, shaking Alex’s hand. “I’m Megan, owner of the restaurant.”



“Nice to meet you,” said Alex.



Lindsay disappeared behind the bar for a moment and then
returned. “Come on,” she said. “I know what will cheer you up.”



Alex brought his beer with him as he followed Lindsay
towards the back of the restaurant. She was wearing tight booty shorts that
really showed off her beautiful derrière. 



They went into a backroom. Lindsay gestured for Alex to sit
on a comfortable chair. As he did so she switched on a CD player. From
somewhere a speaker began to play a Lady Gaga song. Lindsay turned towards Alex
and slowly removed a tiny man from within her shirt. She placed him on the
table. Then she slid out of her booty shorts, revealing the thong she wore
underneath. Another man was stuck in the side of her thong. She took both men and
placed them on a nearby table. Both men looked terrified.



Lindsay walked over to Alex and leaned against him. “They’re
scared. They tried to back out earlier and I guess the girls that were going to
eat them had pity on them because they were returned.” She shrugged. “Lucky for
us.”



Lindsay walked back towards then table and then began to
dance. Despite the obvious danger, the two tiny men watched as Lindsay, now
wearing only a tight shirt and a thong, writhed before them in the half light.
As was previously described, Lindsay was beautiful and possessed a gorgeous
bottom. All three men watched, transfixed, as she moved her hips from side to
side.



Then she leaned down and caught up one of the tiny men in
her mouth. Tossing her head back she swallowed him down. Alex clearly saw the
bulge as it moved down her throat. It was the first time he had ever seen a man
eaten by a woman in person. This snapped the other shrunken man from his
hypnotic like state as he watched the bulge that was obviously his friend move
down Lindsay’s neck. He realized he was next on the dinner agenda and tried to
run away from the beautiful giantess towering above him, inside of joining his
friend in sliding down her esophagus.



Unfortunately for him Lindsay anticipated his attempt at
freedom and snatched him from the table as soon as he started to run. She held
him against her breasts and then moved him down to press him against her
stomach as she belly danced to the music.



The song was almost half way over when Lindsay tilted her head
back, dangled the shrunken man over her lips and dropped him in. She gulped him
down easily. Alex was almost sure he could hear a cry for help as she closed
her mouth but the music was too loud to be sure. Then he watched her swallow
again.



Lindsay danced, even gyrating her belly a few times, both
she and Alex fully aware that the two men inside her belly were still alive.
Lindsay was especially certain of this because she could feel them struggling
against her stomach wall. The men inside were upset that they had been used as
a sexual turn on and terrified because they knew they would now be digested,
albeit by an incredibly beautiful woman. They were also enjoying themselves to
an extent. They were both into vore after all or they never would have agreed
to be reduced in size.



Lindsay walked over to Alex, turned around, and gave him the
lap dance of his life. She pressed her large, firm tush against his face and
guided his hands to her belly. “My butt used to be people just like the ones I
just ate,” she said and jiggled her hips in Alex’s face.



“ There’s people digesting in my stomach right now! Can you
feel them in there?” she asked as she sat down on his lap and leaned back to
press her lips to his ear. She licked him again and guided one of Alex’s hands
over her firm belly. “I can,” she added before licking his ear. “They’re
struggling. They want to get out. But they can’t escape me.” She licked him
again.



“Oh Alex. I can barely wait for you. You taste… You taste
wonderful!”



When the dance ended, Alex could hardly stand. He had to
wait a few moments before he could follow Lindsay out the door. She had pulled
on her booty shorts again, with some difficulty getting them over her ass.



“Come on,” urged Lindsay. “I want to eat you. Let’s get you
shrunk.”



Alex stood and walked out after her, admiring her backside
as she drank from a water bottle. They had been in the gym all afternoon before
coming to the restaurant. Lindsay had run several miles before doing about
fifty booty squats and well over a hundred crunches. She hadn’t been kidding
about exercise.



Now Lindsay led Alex into the room where the shrinking
device was held. She kissed him on the mouth, her tongue moving against his. He
barely had time to think that this was the tongue that would force him to his
own doom before she was shoving him into the shrinking booth and slamming the
door after him.



Hurrying to the control panel she started pressing buttons.





“Five inches,” said Lindsay. “My
favorite.” She pressed the gigantic button that said “Shrink.”





Alex was vaguely aware of being picked up and whomever
carried him hurrying to a back room. However he was still somewhat
disorientated from the shrinking process. When he had finally collected himself
he found he wouldn’t have been able to exactly say how he had come to be
standing on a huge table in a room that was correspondingly to scale in
hugeness. That was to say nothing of the incredibly beautiful giantess standing
before him. Lindsay had shrunk him, he thought to himself. Lindsay was standing
before him looking better than ever and smiling an evil smile. She was pulling
off her booty shorts once again.



“I brought a stethoscope,” she said. “I’ll put it against my
belly once you’re eaten and if you shout maybe I can be able to hear you. It’s
worked in the past. But before I eat ya’ I thought you might like one last
booty dance. Since that’s where you’re going anyway.”



“How can you be sure that’s where I’m going to go?” asked
Alex innocently.



“Because I shrunk you to five inches. You’re the biggest
thing I’ll have all night. Some of your body is bound to end up back there.
Remember all those squats I did this afternoon?”



Alex laughed. He remembered all right. “Sure do!” he said.



“Well those build muscle. Besides, I thought that is where
you wanted to go. Based on how much you stared the past few days and how much
you grabbed it on the flight between here and Stockholm it seemed like a safe
determination.”



“Okay, good points,” Alex agreed.



Lindsay began dancing again. If Alex had enjoyed the last
dance it was nothing to this one. Lindsay picked him up and held him to her
backside, her breasts and even pressed him against her belly as she moved from
side to side. Alex could hear gurgling inside her belly. Could he hear cries
for help too? Or was that his imagination?



Suddenly he realized Lindsay had brought him up to her face.
She kissed him on the face, her whole lips covering his entire face. Then she
opened Wide.



“Bye Alex,” she said. “I’ll miss you. But when I do I’ll
just pat my tush and remind myself that you’re still behind me.” She winked and
then her mouth seemed to rush forward.



 



In actuality she had moved Alex into her mouth with her hand.
Relaxing her throat she pushed him into her mouth and then swallowed him down a
moment later. Alex felt the mouth close behind him, sealing him in as Lindsay’s
warm breath moved against his skin, wet from her saliva.



Then the tongue moved beneath him and he was forced up and
back towards the dark throat he had seen when she pushed him into her mouth.
Then he was forced down. A slick tube opened up before him and seemed to close immediately
behind him, propelling him downwards. His eardrums practically burst with the
sound “MMMMMMMMMM” all around him. He knew it was Lindsay enjoying him.



  The warm but dark
and extremely scary tunnel he now moved through was slimy and powerful as it
forced him downwards. Alex was terrified of what was to come and excited to
live out his fantasy all at once. A few seconds later he felt something opening
below him. He fell into warmer air then into liquid. Splashing down into water
he realized that no matter what he had been, now he was food for Lindsay.



He splashed around in the water for a moment. He suddenly
realized that it was the water she had sipped from the water bottle a moment
ago. He pressed against something struggling. He put out a hand. Another man,
slightly smaller than he, was pounding against the walls of the stomach. Alex
let him go and tried to swim to the stomach walls himself. He was holding his
breath. Man this was great! He lived out his fantasy. He was inside Lindsay! He
would become a part of her backside!



He remembered how fantastic her tush had felt yesterday. How
good it had looked. Soon he would be a part of it. How amazing!



About thirty seconds later the pain began. A minute later
and he was having trouble holding his breath, the pain became agony. He wanted
to get out! Then he remembered. She had said something about a stethoscope.
Maybe she was listening. He would risk loosing some of his breath to call out
to her but it was worth it.



“Lindsay,” he called. “This is horribly painful!”



He felt the stomach lurch but didn’t hear a response.
“Lindsay! Please let me out! I can’t take it.”



The pain was building to the point of insanity. But Alex
could do nothing except endure it. After all, he couldn’t escape Lindsay’s
belly. Then he heard her. It sounded like… laughter. Then she spoke.



“Sorry Alex. I heard you but it’s a one way trip. I hope you
enjoyed living your fantasy as much as I did!”



Alex cried again for help and beat against the inside of the
stomach. He heard a moan that sounded like pleasure. He beat harder. “Don’t
stop squirming,” said Lindsay’s voice.



He knew it was all over. He was hers now. He would be a part
of her. Anything she dreamed of or worked for or wanted, he would now want
because he would be a part of her.





“Helllp!” begged Alex. His cries
were more frantic. He knew he didn’t have much time left.





Lindsay had already masturbated to the feeling of her own
finger in her privates and three men in her stomach all pressing against her.
She had shivered as she came. But now it was back to work.



Lindsay pulled her booty shorts back on as the squirming in
her stomach continued. She wanted to stay and enjoy it but she had to be back
in the restaurant. Besides, there was something seductive, something delectable
about having prey wiggling in her belly as she walked through a crowd of
potential quarry.





She emerged from the back room.
Numerous patrons thought how sexy her belly looked throughout the evening,
never knowing of the men within it, still living but slowly being digested.





The next day.



Lindsay walked down one of the shopping stores in Berlin.
She picked out a pair of pants that she looked good in as well as a hat and a
cute top. While walking around the city, numerous men noticed her beautiful
body, especially her enticing buttocks. Returning to her hotel she decided to
change into her new outfit. She pulled on the pants, difficult to do over her
well muscled backside but fortunately the pants were made of a stretchy
material that conformed to the perfect shape of her buttocks once she managed
to get them on. Then she put on the top and finally the hat. She admired
herself in the mirror. Turning around and looking over her shoulder she
appraised how her ass looked in the pants.



Her tush looked amazing. Well muscled, perfectly
proportioned, the exact image of posterior artistry.   Her
eyes wandered up from the reflection of her rear to where a picture was stuck
next to the mirror. It was of her with Alex and Stockholm in the background.
Yummy Alex. He had been good. A smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as her
eyes drifted from the picture of Alex back to the reflection of her ass. He was
back there now. He was a part of her gluteus maximus. Now she couldn’t help
herself. She grinned.



Walking away from the mirror she knew that no one could resist
looking at her tonight. She’d eat a lot!



She was right.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2241