In the Hands of Gamma Phis by gtswburg
Summary:

Loren finally learns why Megan wanted to so desperately keep that little man.

This is an epilogue to Escape from Gamma Phi, though I feel this still stands fine on its own.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: This material is intended for mature audiences only. 


Categories: Mouth Play, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: It's a Sorority Thing
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4396 Read: 32984 Published: June 02 2011 Updated: June 02 2011

1. Chapter 1 by gtswburg

2. Chapter 2 by gtswburg

3. Chapter 3 by gtswburg

Chapter 1 by gtswburg

 Loren shivered slightly as she sat on the desk of her giantess captor.

It had been two months since that tall red-headed girl she now knew as Megan had shrunk her. All so that she could keep that little guy Loren was trying to help for reasons unknown. She sighed as she sat on Stacey's desk, rubbing herself to keep warm since over the past few days the weather had finally turned cold, and it seemed that at her smaller size the cold was affecting her a little bit more than usual. Perhaps it was that, Loren mused, or the fact that Stacey kept her completely naked.

Still at least on some level, Loren thought, that they now trusted her enough to let her be outside of some kind of make-shift prison was a good thing. Loren had lost count of how many times Stacey had locked her in a desk, or dropped her into a tall pair of boots, and the few times she had even tied her up in a sweaty sock. All of that, mixed together with her escape attempt that had actually just been an elaborate ploy set up by Stacey, had finally resulted in Loren just accepting her fate.

She rubbed her belly, where sat the three Greek letters that branded her as a slave of the Gamma Phi Beta sorority. It seemed to serve as an ever present reminder of her master's power. As she touched it, Loren recalled how she had been branded. Stacey had used a small piece of metal that looked like it had been constructed from bent paperclips or something, and she had held against her lighter for a brief period of time before pressing it down into Loren's skin while she had been held down spread eagle by scotch tape. Loren sighed, and nearly wanted to hit herself as she realized how she now yearned for an order of some kind, just to alleviate the boredom while her giantess masters were away.

Suddenly, she could feel the rumbles through the desk that signified that someone was returning, Loren rose to a standing position as the door opened with a massive crash. She watched as in came Stacey, her torso covered in a warm North Face jacket that had sprinklings of snow flakes on the shoulders, her platinum blond hair cut short framing her cherub-like face, and an ever-present string of pearls around her neck. Sometimes, Loren hated Stacey not just because of the torture, and the slavery but because Stacey was just a walking Sorority girl stereotype. Even now she was talking to the giantess behind her about some charity event that was coming up, but as opposed to talking about the event itself, she was talking about what she was going to wear.

Loren's attention quickly shifted though, to the giantess behind Stacey, her enormous “little sister” Jennifer. Jennifer was a tall, bronze-skinned girl with long dirty blond hair who Loren had once been a lab TA for. Jennifer had been a terrible student, who had been too busy texting to her friends to carry out the simple Chem 101 lab assignments. Loren had discovered since being shrunk though that Jennifer held her responsible for the giantess's terrible grade and the resulting light reprimand she received from her parents. Jennifer greatly enjoyed lording her position over Loren with a kind of immature delight. Even now, as Stacey walked to her bed summarily ignoring Loren, Jennifer walked right up to the desk with a broad grin on her face.

“Well, well, well,” Jennifer's voice boomed as her dark blue eyes rested on Loren and she unzipped her mountainous jacket, “If it's not my favorite little slave.” Loren had learned quickly not to talk back or try to stand up for herself, not unless she wanted to be thrown into walls, chewed on, or worn as insole, and so she sat there quietly hoping that Jennifer would giver her an order rather than just talk down to her for a few moments. Jennifer's hand came down and snatched Loren off the table, then Loren's instincts briefly caused her to squirm in Jennifer's tight grasp. “Yeah,” Jennifer said, giggling with delight at Loren's squirming, “You better be scared.” Jennifer held Loren right before her face, her lips breaking apart in a wide smile, “I could swallow you whole, you little bitch.” She opened her mouth wide and slowly let her mouth descend over Loren. Loren was trying hard to fight back a squeal of fear when Jennifer gently brought her teeth down on Loren's shoulders before pulling her back out with a triumphant smile on her face. “But you wouldn't even be able to fill the stomach of a giantess like me,” Jennifer then loosened her grip on Loren ever so slightly before saying, “So I guess we better find something else for you to do.”

Suddenly Loren was free falling down the length of Jennifer's body, the wind whistling past her ears mixed with the delighted cannon-like giggles of Jennifer and Stacey until it all came to an abrupt stop when she crashed into the ground. As always, Loren wasn't actually injured but it still felt like she had been hit by a freight train for several moments. Before she could bring herself to stand though the toe of Jennifer's shoe was already lifting her up causing Loren to stumble to a standing position at Jennifer's feet. Loren balanced herself against the toe of Jennifer's sneaker as she stared up at the giantess.

Jennifer was wearing a pair of black and white Pumas that looked somewhat scuffed from walking in the snow. Loren's eyes rose up the long pair of jeans to the giantess's torso which was covered in a dark sweater that did little to hide her enormous breasts that hid Jennifer's face from view. Suddenly though, Loren felt Jennifer's massive toes wiggle through the shoe, and her voice boomed down from on high, “While you're down their, slave. You should lick my shoes clean.” Loren stared up to see Jennifer's face looming down at her. “Well,” the giantess said as she slid her foot forward, knocking Loren down on to the toe of her sneaker, “I'm waiting.”

Loren took a deep breath as she was sprawled across the shoe. Slowly, she opened her mouth and extended her tongue before dragging it across the fabric of the sneaker. As she carefully began to run her tongue over the giantess's shoe, Jennifer sat down crossing one leg over the other as she and Stacey resumed their discussion of what they were both going to wear to the upcoming charity event. Loren lost track of how much time had passed when Jennifer uncrossed and recrossed her legs, changing which shoe the shrunken girl was licking. Loren could only hope that the shrunken man she had tried to save was at least happy with Megan.

 

Chapter 2 by gtswburg

A floor below and a hallway away, I sat inside the tall leather boots of my master. Megan considered it far too cruel to lock me away in a box but she still wouldn't let me roam free in her bedroom after my escape attempt under her watch two months earlier. This is what lead to her dropping me inside whatever shoe she had easiest access to, that is if she was not carrying me on her person or within her purse. Megan thought that it was something that I should enjoy, because it left me encased in her presence the whole time that she and I were apart. Megan, I realized, thought that despite being the only one who could free me from slavery that I somehow looked at her like I would a girlfriend. She believed that every minute I was apart from her was some form of internal torture.

Meanwhile in reality, I dreaded every time that I felt her foot steps crash against the floor and send quakes across my world. Right then, at that moment, I could feel her mighty steps cause tremors as she burst through the door to her single room and without a second thought came to the gigantic black leather boot she kept me in. Her face dominated my view as she peered down the shaft of her boot at me. I stared up the long black shaft to see her rosy, dimpled cheeks, shiny pink lips that were broken into a smile, and her dazzling green eyes that merrily rested on me. “Hey there, little guy,” She said in the cutesy voice she used to address me, “Sorry it took me so long, but my professor just kept talking and talking.” I watched as she brushed a few of her fiery red locks back over her shoulder while she spoke. Atop her curly red hair was a lightly colored winter cap dusted with snowflakes that seemed to make her whole head shimmer.

Megan continued to speak about the boring lecture her professor had given while she lifted her boot up and then took a seat down at her desk. I still couldn't quite grasp why Megan always felt the need to fill me in about her day as if I was waiting on her every word. I had started to get the feeling, that if I shook this warped world view she possessed, that we were some sort of item, that I would spend the rest of my life as nothing more than an insole that she used in a pair of boots that she wore only on horrifically hot days. “I'm going to let you out now, 'kay?” She asked with a broad grin across her face.

Before I could even register what was happening, Megan had upturned her boot and I came tumbling down the shaft to land between her massive feet. Megan giggled with artillery-like noise as I crash-landed in a heap perfectly equidistant from each of her sneakers. I quickly righted myself as I looked out at what pair of shoes Megan was wearing today. It seemed she had chosen her sporty black Adidas with the white stripes to go frolicking about the snow in. I looked back up at Megan as she flung her massive boot across the floor and just leaned down while she smiled at me. Her massive hand extended and then her fingers gently ran over me in a carefully practiced petting motion. For some reason I found my hands wrapping around her index finger, and she smiled down at me with her gigantic, dazzling white teeth before she said, “You are adorable, little guy.”

She then pulled her hand away before stretching in her chair, she extended her legs out before her, crossing them casually as she rested the heel of her shoe neatly on the ground. “Come on up, little guy,” She said as she wiggled her foot. Megan loved to watch me climb her body, and I personally enjoyed it more than most of the tasks that she forced me to do. Every time I was walking up her fully clothed was a time that she wasn't using me as a dildo or 'playing a game' with me. Megan's idea of games that she and I could play often involved her almost injuring me in some way, and I was always afraid when she said that she was in a playful mood. So, I quickly began clambering up Megan's shoes and then slowly climbing up her long denim jeans.

As I reached her lap, her hand came down and scooped me up on to her desk. Megan's finger poked me in the stomach as she got a devilish smile across her face. I didn't like that smile, it was the kind of smile that seemed like nothing more than a pretty girl's upturned lips until you saw the fierceness in her eyes. In those green eyes you could see something that was just off. Those were the eyes Megan got when she came up with a game.

Without warning her finger flicked hard against my chest, sending me sailing into the wall her desk rested against. As I slowly came to a standing position, I had to duck out of the way as Megan flicked a small wad of paper at me. Megan began to giggle as she then began to flick other wads roughly the size of my head toward me. I quickly started running across her desk, looking for a way down, all the while ducking as she flung more pieces at me. As I rushed toward the edge of her desk, she hit me square across the back with one, and I was surprised by how much it stung. I tried to take cover behind a small stack of books, and I quickly stared at the wad she had struck me with. It was like a very compacted spitball, like the kind that children will sometimes shoot off in a classroom at a substitute teacher. Megan had probably been working on a small collection of these for a while.

Her voice boomed from above me, “Now, now, little guy. There's no hiding in this game.” Suddenly the cover of the small book stack was lifted up into the air by her gigantic hands. I heard her drop them on to the ground with an enormous crash, before she resumed flicking her dense spitballs at me. I jumped, juked, and rolled across her desk as I realized that there was no way to get down on the side I was running for. As I rushed toward her laptop cord, preparing to use it to slide to the ground but Megan planted her enormous hand in my path, creating a wall of pink flesh. At the same time she landed another hit on my side while saying, “Don't try to ruin my fun, little guy. Or you'll have to wait till after dinner for a reward.”

I gulped as I backpedaled away from her hand. Great, I thought, the purpose of this game was to win a reward, which meant I was going to get stuck somewhere inside of her after this. I continued to run though, every time it looked like I might stop Megan flicked me into the wall before trying to pelt me with spit balls again. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she ran out of ammunition. She then let out a great sigh, as she said sadly, “I guess the game's over, cutie.” She then gently wrapped her hand around me as she rose from her chair and walked toward her bed.

Megan dropped me down on to her bed with a massive grin spread across her face. I lay there, staring up at her massive form and then suppressing a shout of fear as she swung her leg up onto her bed and then clambered on to it completely. Megan towered over me as she sat there on her knees, with me directly beneath her crotch staring up at her. “I thought as a nice reward today, that I'd be on top. This way you won't have to work so hard,” Megan then winked down at me as she removed her belt and undid her pants before pushing them down her thighs. However, Megan didn't remove her clothes, she just slowly began to descend toward me.

As her enormous form started to envelop my whole world in shadow, Megan's hand came in and gently lifted me to a standing position, I turned back to see her give me a smile and wink as she said, “Just stay right there, little man.” I stared up into the gaping lips of her vagina, which she slowly parted with one of her hands so that as her body lowered on to the bed it enveloped me entirely with ease. As always, my instincts kicked in and I started to squirm within the sticky instant trap that was my master's pussy. I then felt her rise back up, then lower back down again, and her body then began to grind against her bed causing me to shift about. I gasped for breath the few times that she actually rose completely off of me. I didn't know how long she was just humping into my whole body before I heard from somewhere high above me, the rattling moan that was her orgasm. I was carried away with her as she rolled over on to her back, my upper torso still within her.

Her fingers grasped around my legs and yanked me out, and I was immediately welcomed by her cannon-like giggles as she said, “Oh you. I'm glad you wanted to stay in there, but your master is done.” Megan then carried me up to her mouth, and she licked me from my toes to my head with her enormous tongue. She let out a low 'mhm' before saying, “I love it when you taste like me, little guy.” Megan dipped my lower body into her mouth; sucked on me, ran her tongue all across my lower body, and yanked me out before I could get any kind of sexual release. She then threw me up into the air and I quickly tumbled end over end before she caught me amidst booming laughter, with my whole body upside down. Megan's lips then pressed against my head, slowly parting as the upper half of my body was brought into her mouth. The inside of her mouth was warm and humid, then her tongue licked around me, wrapping around my body with crushing force before finally she yanked me out without letting go with her tongue. My whole chest and head were pulled through the spiraling prison of her tongue and then across her pink lips, my skin catching clumps of lip gloss as I went.

Megan then set me back down on a wad of tissues she had placed down on her night stand at some point. She grabbed a couple and cleaned off her own crotch before turning to watch me laying amidst the small nest of kleenex she had placed me in. Her hand came down and gently stroked my body as she said, “You really are perfect, little guy.” Megan then rose up off her bed, and tugged her pants back on, she wiggled her hips as she fastened them, zipped, and then cinched her belt closed. Megan then picked up her huge cell phone off of her nearby desk, flipping through messages before saying to me, “You know, little guy, this is why I shouldn't let Jennifer ever pick the restaurant for family dinner.”

She then held her phone in front of me, as if I wanted to read the enormous text that she had received. With it blazing in front of my eyes though I had no choice but to read it, 'idk, what do u want?' Megan then shoved me into the tissue pile, and rolled me around several times before deciding I was sufficiently clean to carry around. “I guess I'll have to go talk to her, she's probably with Stacey anyway,” Megan said as she dropped me into her coat before putting it on. I could feel Megan's huge steps as she walked out the door, each one felt like it could bring down skyscrapers.

 

Chapter 3 by gtswburg

“I never know where to go to dinner,” Jennifer's voice boomed as she tapped a message away on her gigantic cellphone. Meanwhile, Loren was still licking the giant girl's shoes, hoping that maybe she would be able to just stop soon when the two giantesses stopped paying attention to her.

“Just pick somewhere,” Stacey said as she walked over to her closet.

“I don't know, I just sent Megan a text asking what she wants,” Jennifer replied, “I don't even care, I had a late lunch so it's not like it even matters.”

“Is it still snowing?” Stacey asked as she stood in front of her closet. Loren could see she had removed her flats and returned them delicately to the gigantic cabinet-like structure she kept all of her shoes in.

Loren stepped away as Jennifer leaned up some, causing her shoe to partially lift from the ground, as she looked out the window. “Yeah, and I think it's supposed to go on all night.”

“I guess I'll wear my rain boots then,” Stacey said as she yanked out the massive rubber boots and set them on the ground behind her. Stacey then turned and grabbed a pair of socks from her drawer before dropping them upon the floor. “Where's my slave?” She asked absentmindedly.

“She better still be licking my shoes if she knows what's good for her,” Jennifer said as her face turned back toward Loren who had dropped back to her knees so she could look like she was practically licking the soles of Jennifer's sneakers. Jennifer laughed, twisting her foot so that more of the thick rubber sole was facing Loren, “Yeah, lick the soles, you haughty bitch. That's all you're good for now.” Loren took a deep gulp as she quickly raked her tongue across the dirty underside of the shoe, trying not to cough as she swallowed who knows what.

“You can torture her later,” Stacey answered as she stamped her barefoot on the ground, “Right now, she needs to put my socks on.”

“Alright,” Jennifer said, “She did a shitty job anyway.” Loren stared up at Jennifer as the giantess's dark blue eyes were locked square on her, “If I had to grade it, I'd give it like a D.” Loren sighed, as Jennifer laughed and then quickly kicked Loren with the broad side of her foot.

Loren lost all the air in her body as she sailed across the room, slamming into Stacey's denim-clad shin before tumbling down to her captor's bare foot. “Slave,” Stacey's voice boomed, “You know you should never touch anywhere your master doesn't explicitly say you can.” Loren stumbled off of Stacey's foot, and stared up at the girl. She wasn't really going to punish her for landing against her after Jennifer kicked her, right?

Loren then remembered that this was Stacey, the giantess lifted her dainty foot high into the air and slammed it directly down on to Loren. Loren let out a gasp of pain as she was shoved to the ground by Stacey's foot. Stacey then ground her into the floor like she was putting out a cigarette. Loren could see her face as she stared up past the massive girl's toes, and Stacey had a smile across her cherub-like face while she punished Loren and Loren couldn't help but shudder.

The pressure was suddenly lifted from her foot and Stacey batted her slave away before setting her foot back down with a small rumble. “Now, slave,” Stacey ordered, “My socks.” Loren slowly brought herself up to a standing position before unrolling the socks and tugging them on to Stacey's barely lifted feet. She sighed, wishing that she could wear socks again. As she tugged the cotton shields around her master's foot, Loren became painfully aware of just how cold it was down on the floor, and how her feet felt like they were freezing.

“Megan said she's going to come up, because she's sick of how long it's taking me to choose,” Jennifer said, an air of annoyance in her voice.

Stacey laughed as she sat down on bed and tugged her enormous, multicolored, rain boots on, “She probably just got done, you know.” Loren gazed up to see Stacey making a somewhat disgusting face. Loren had never heard the other girls speak about Megan much, and she truly wished to know more. After all, it was because of Megan that she was in this predicament, her and the little man that Megan kept. It was hard to learn much about her treatment of slaves from the conversations at meals that Loren was brought to.

Jennifer giggled, “You think?” Jennifer then rose up into the air before stretching and walking over to the window, while Loren steered away from the angry giantess's world shaking steps.

“Oh definitely,” Stacey answered as she finished tugging on her boot and let her foot fall to the ground in an enormous crash that caused Loren to fall to the ground beneath the thick purple rubber soles.

“It's weird, right?” Jennifer asked, turning back toward Stacey as she leaned against the window.

“Yes!” Stacey half-shouted as she rose to her feet, nearly squashing Loren who was able to barely roll out of the way.

“Have you ever?” Jennifer queried, and Loren noticed Jennifer's eyes fall directly on to her.

“Ew, no,” Was Stacey's immediate response. “I never would with any slave, and definitely not this one,” Stacey said as she bent over to stare down at Loren, “She's an ugly little bitch.” Stacey then kicked Loren into the center of the room with a laugh.

“She'd probably like it,” Jennifer said as she stepped over to Loren, each step producing a terrifying quake. Jennifer stood directly above Loren, causing her to cringe back slightly from the massive girl, and then said, “You'd love to be up inside of me, wouldn't you?” Loren stared up in fear and confusion at Jennifer, as the girl prodded her with the huge toe of her shoe, “Yeah, you'd love to be my dildo for a night. Bet you were a dyke before we shrunk you.” Jennifer then laughed her head off, and Loren couldn't help but shake with fear, and minor rage, at the gigantic girls' thoughts. Jennifer then kicked her a bit toward the door while laughing. As she landed, she could hear Stacey also laughing at her.

Was that what Megan did to the little man Loren tried to save? Was she so intent on keeping him as a dildo that she ruined another person's life to do it? Loren turned with new found terror as the door opened up and she was sitting between the sneakers of Megan. Loren shuddered as her eyes scaled up the enormous girl's jeans and then she felt like breaking into a run as the giantess's green eyes rested on Loren and she said, “Oh, hey there, cutie.” Megan then descended and plucked her up off the ground as she then said, “I haven't seen you in a while.”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2242