The White Hole by Vaalser4
Summary:

Gina steals a "white hole" to grow and gain power.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 11596 Read: 133853 Published: September 07 2011 Updated: September 07 2011

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

11. Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

The White Hole

by Vaalser4

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This story is set in the near future. Now don’t back off, it’s no science fiction world with lasers, robots and the like. There is no copyright on this story, don't read if you are under age or offended by this kind of literature, and every person is purely fictional. And I don't own San Francisco and China either (wish I would).

I hope you like it, and don’t hesitate to tell me what you think of it!

z88;

Chapter 1

Ever since the Chinese started with a vast space program, the United States renewed their own interest in space and increased the budget for NASA significantly. Not economics or "other problems" seemed to be the lack of their interest in space exploration that lasted for almost eighty years, but the absence of a serious competitor, like the Soviet Union during the Cold War, was. That competitor was the new super power China now.

One of the results of America's renewed space program was the construction of a space station with a particle accelerator, so sub-atomic particles could be researched in a zero gravity environment. This now ten year old space station, named "Newton", was a scientist's dream.

Many experiments were done, and many questions answered. In fact, it provided so many answers in such a short time that the scientists could hardly process all the data. Many new discoveries were recorded and then left untouched, waiting for a scientist to study them closely. But the U.S. Government wanted to make sure the tax-paying people knew that their money was well spent, and so every month a government representative was sent up to retrieve some interesting news to tell the public.

On her way to Newton, Gina looked out of the shuttle's window. She was going there at last! Even though she didn't feel like spending a full day on this space station talking about some weird particles, she was happy. It might help her to reach her goal, which was obtaining power.

For Gina, power was like an aphrodisiac. She got sexually aroused when she imagined herself to be all-powerful. She wanted things going her way, other people obeying her every command. She often fantasized of being powerful like super girl, doing whatever she pleased, unbound by law or moral. And that made her hot.

Maybe her father's upbringing made her the way she was. Having divorced his wife when Gina was still very young, she had been raised by her father. She didn't like him. He never showed her any affection, nor interest. The only thing important was his old-timer collection. No love. No praise. "If you want applause, go work in a circus," he used to say. Her mother moved to a distant city, and Gina had very rarely spoken with her. Men were more important to her mom. Gina might have inherited her sexual straightforwardness from her.

In order to reach her goal in life, Gina wanted to get to the President of The United States, bed him, fuck him, and making him do what she wanted. Yes, the President, her slave. Her marionette. That was her dream. She didn't want to become a politician herself, for she preferred staying behind the scenes. Manipulating was better. Manipulation by using her body on the most powerful man on Earth, to make him do whatever she wanted.

Gina was built for it. A twenty-two year old athletic body, with muscular arms and legs (she was a devout swimmer) and a beautiful, girlish face. She was neither tall nor small, standing 5'6. Although she had dark brown eyes, they always seemed to shine, and black hair reaching her shoulder. But her most important "weapon" was her chest.

She had quite a rack. Mother Nature had equipped her with two firm, round orbs, hardly fitting in the largest bra one could buy in a common store. They were the size of handballs.

She often imagined the President lying underneath her, his face buried in her breasts. She was using her assets then to make him give in to her wishes. Otherwise, no more titties. And like a junkie needing his shot, the President would do whatever she asked.

"I'll use my tits to make a career," Gina had often thought while admiring her naked body in a mirror at home. "Men are in charge. But also, men are weak. Easily distracted, never able to pass a chance of fucking a big boobed girl. I'll use my body, my breasts, to fuck myself to the top. The top of the world! I’ll fuck every superior. Until I reach the President. And then, he'll be my slave. Once he has had my tits, he'll keep wanting them. But first, my terms. Otherwise, no fuckies anymore."

Gina reveled in that thought. She had already come far, being one of three junior government representatives, whose task it was to provide the higher-ups with information about projects the government financed. Her body and a dozen sex-starved guys from "upstairs" were the reason she held this position now. And working hard, of course.

This time, it was Gina who had been chosen to question the leading scientist at this space station, "Newton". Boring. But you had to work hard if you wanted power. And two competitors had to be dealt with.

Before her, two other young women, Mandy and Bianca, had been at Newton.

Mandy was an arrogant bitch. Her father was the ambassador of the U.S. in the United Kingdom, and it was his influence only that gave Mandy the position she had.

Bianca was a spoiled child from rich people. Her father was the director of the National Bank, who bought his princess this job. Corruption was still a scourge within the U.S. Government.

Gina hated Mandy and Bianca. They hated her. Mandy and Bianca hated each other. They were competitors, all three trying to gain influence and power at the cost of the other two.

"I'll show them," Gina always thought. "I am the best. The best questioner, the best writer, the hardest worker...and I have the body for it. A good fuck always beats the bullshit of an influential father or a load of cash."

Tomorrow she'd be leaving the space station again. Gina hoped there weren't any delays. She knew the President of the United States himself, a forty-three year old man named John Blackfield, along with three high ranked people, was going to hold a meeting tomorrow in the city she lived in, San Francisco. It was a secret, unofficial meeting (she "squeezed" that information out of a security officer five nights ago), so there was little security because they didn't want to raise suspicions. If she was able to complete her report quickly, maybe she could go to the Hilton hotel, where the meeting took place, and....

Gina's thoughts were halted abruptly when the internal speaker announced the shuttle was about to dock. Sighing, Gina took her things and prepared for the questioning. Boring, boring.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 2

"Hi, you can call me Patrick. Dr. O'Mennemen is too formal after all. You must be Gina?"

The scientist shaking her hand was a thirty-somewhat old man, speaking with a slight Irish accent. Gina had expected a man at least sixty years old to be the leading scientist.

"Hi. Yes, I'm Gina. Glad to meet you."

After having unloaded her belongings in one of the stations guest quarters, Gina got her writing equipment and went to work. The tour was boring her to death, but she kept feinting interest and wrote about subjects she never had heard about.

One of the more interesting things she had been shown was a stasis chamber were three TV sets and recording machinery stood, surrounded by a field of what was called "chroniton particles". It had something to do with time disruption, as far as Gina could understand Patrick‘s story. But otherwise, talk about quarks. Something called a Higgs-Boson. Boring, boring.

When the tour and questioning finally ended, she prepared to go back to her room. But Patrick had more to say.

"There is something else...." He was hesitating. Gina expected him to ask her for a date, or to have dinner together. Men usually did.

"We are working on a secret project. I don't know if I should show you...it could change the world...." Patrick looked a bit shy. Gina became interested. She could smell a sensation ten miles downwind. Sensations were good, for they attracted the attention of "upstairs". She re-readied her writing equipment.

"Tell me."

"I'd rather show you. It's in a secured room. One needs an ID card to get in there. Authorized personnel only, you know," Patrick said, showing her his ID card.

"Great!" Gina exclaimed, and five minutes later, the two stood in front of a large steel door. Warnings about security and authorized personnel only were written everywhere. Patrick put his ID card in an electronic reader, and the door opened.

Inside the room, a truck full of lab equipment stood. There were small screens showing moving lines in all colors, lights flashing, machines humming.

In the middle of the room stood a tube, about as thick as an arm and a foot tall. In it, a bright white light shone. It was like a miniature sun, save that it was perfectly white. The source couldn't be seen, it shone too bright. It made Gina's eyes water.

"This," Patrick said, "is our newest discovery. Or should I say invention? You are looking at a white hole."

"OK...." Gina never heard about a "white hole" before and didn't know what to make of it.

"Well, what do you know about white holes?" Patrick asked.

"Nothing, really. I heard of black holes, but never of white ones. I don't know much of black holes either."

"Well, a black hole is a pack of matter of infinite density. A so-called singularity. It sucks all matter towards it; nothing can escape its gravity well. Not even light, hence its name. They usually come to exist if very heavy stars implode at the end of their existence."

"Right..." Gina was writing like mad.

"It attracts everything, sucking it into its core, the gravity creating tidal forces that tear everything apart. It slows time too, since time and space are both influenced by gravity as well. Only X-rays emerge from it."

"X-rays..." Gina repeated, writing.

"Well, there was a hypothesis that the matter the black hole attracted didn‘t become part of the black hole itself, but went somewhere else. Into another part of the universe, or maybe even another universe. And that place was called a "white hole". It would spit out the matter coming from the black hole. Black holes swallow, white holes spit."

Gina chuckled. "Spit" and "swallow" were things she knew. It had nothing to do with physics, though.

"Six month ago, we were able to create a black and a white hole. The black one's location is unknown, but the white one is here. In that tube. The hypothesis was thus confirmed, white holes exist."

"Yes," Gina said, waiting for the clue to come.

"What comes out of the white hole is not the same matter that went into it anymore. Because of the huge gravity workings of the black hole, the matter absorbed has been processed beyond recognition, like meat in a La machine. What emerges from the white hole is a mixture of pure energy and something we call proto-matter. And the latter is a substance that can be converted into virtually everything. It can become hydrogen, oxygen, carbonate....like loose Lego stones; we can build everything we want with it."

"Everything? That'd be great!" Gina was excited. This story could give her an important edge over Mandy and Bianca. A significant step closer to the President's bed.

"Yes. Imagine, enough food for everyone! We can, for example, increase a tiny piece of meat to a size it could feed dozens of people. Or, if we want fruit or vegetables, we can grow them to giant proportions. Enormous apples. Medicine ball sized cherries. Peas, the size of...." Patrick looked at Gina's huge bust.

She didn't notice. Her mind was too occupied with a sudden idea. An exciting idea.

"Can living beings be increasing in size?" Gina asked.

"Yes. Even living beings. All kinds of matter."

"And they could survive?" She had to be sure.

"Yes. The energy from the white hole provides sustenance. That is the greatest part of it. We might breed..."

"To what maximum size?" Gina wanted to know.

"Uhh, I think as big as we want it. Black holes can swallow an infinite amount of matter...."

Gina smiled. That was all she needed to know.

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Chapter 3

Lying in the bed of her guestroom, Gina was thinking. This white hole was able to increase mass. All kinds of matter. Even living beings.

The idea that had come up in her mind excited her. Sexual excitement. Then, she had formed the idea into a plan. And that plan sexually excited her even more. She had to get to that white hole again. But there was a small problem. She needed an ID card to get into that room.

Gina got up and looked in a mirror hanging in the room. She smiled. A small problem indeed.

"Gina?"

Patrick was a bit surprised when he answered the door of his room and saw it was Gina. He was wearing his pyjamas, but not asleep yet when she rang. Closing the door, she walked in, wearing only a very tight T-shirt and shorts. They hid little.

"I was wondering. Are you married?" she promptly asked.

"Err, no." Patrick was taken a little aback. She watched his eyes. They were traveling her body up and down.

 

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No," he said, talking to her breasts.

"How is that possible? Such a good looking and intelligent guy like you!" Gina smiled seductively.

"Err, well, thanks..." He was at a loss for words. "You...you are beautiful too...a beautiful face," he stammered.

"Oh! And you have nothing to say about my tits?" she suddenly exclaimed with feinted indignation, while stepping close to him and pushing her huge breasts against his chest. Patrick was too surprised to say or do anything by this sudden move of hers, as most men were when Gina did this. Gina pushed him backwards, using nothing but her colossal boobs, until he hit a wall with his back. "I’ve got a pair of bumpers, eh?" she remarked.

Patrick didn’t reply. He seemed to have lost his tongue; it didn’t at least hang out of his open mouth. Patrick’s eyes nearly popped from their sockets. Gina knew she got him in the "mental state" she wanted him to be in now. "Time for the next move," she thought

"I was thinking about this white hole...." She softly continued. "Can I see it again?"

"Eeehh...Well, errr…sure...errr…tomorrow, after lunch I was going to…err…run some tests...." Patrick muttered, still baffled.

"Not sooner? Why not right now? Please?" Taking a deep breath, Gina inflated her already enormous breasts to even huger proportions, pressing them even more tight against his body. She could hear him moaning softly.

"I...errr...cannot go there now. Eerrr, I'm not dressed and..." was all he could say before Gina interrupted.

"Aaww, but you can borrow me your ID card. I'll go there alone and admire it. I won't touch anything...that light was so...so...beau-ti-ful." Gina breathed the last word hotly in his ear.

"I...uuhhmm…can't...Regulations...Ooohhh...." Gina had grabbed one of his wrists and thoroughly kneaded one of her huge breasts with his hand. She looked at him as sex-starved as she managed. And that was quite a lot.

"I would be very grateful. Very, very grateful." Gina raised a knee and caressed his groin with it. His dick was stiff as a pole. Did she feel her knee becoming moist and slick?

"If you don't borrow me your card, I'd be very sad. No fuckies. No feelies." She released his wrist, stepped back from him, and crossed her arms across her chest. "No lookies too."

"I...oh, damn! I'll give you the damn card! Make sure no one sees you!"

"Thanks!" Gina took the card and turned to leave. Men were all alike.

"Fuck," Patrick swore.

"First, the white hole," Gina retorted.

Next day, Patrick was on his way to the room with the white hole. Gina had left this morning, after spending the night in his bed with him. She had been very grateful indeed! Now, she was well on her way back to Earth, after having promised him to come back for a "visit" sometime.

Opening the door of the room, he noticed something different. It was darker than usual. Turning on the lights, he saw why. The tube containing the white hole was gone.

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Chapter 4

Gina had just arrived her home in San Francisco. Her father was in his garage, cleaning one of his seven beloved old-timers. She had seen six of them standing on the small private parking lot in front of their house, as usual when her dad was cleaning one, needing all the space in the garage for his washing rituals. He hadn't even noticed her arriving. No matter.

Gina entered her chamber. She still lived at home. Her dad's lack of interest had a good side. He didn't care what she did, or where she went, or for how long. Quite a lot of freedom.

Unpacking, she grabbed the tube containing the white hole. It shone brightly, but not bright enough she couldn't look at it.

"Are you the answer to my prayers?" she thought. She would soon find out.

Opening the tube, she reached for the white hole. As soon as it made contact with her hand, it was sucked into her body. Gina shivered, but then smiled. She felt energy building up in her. It spread through her system, probably by her bloodstream, until every part of her was touched by it. Yes! That was it. Her plan was working. "Let's begin," she thought.

Gina wanted to grow. And she could! She noticed it was as easy as a natural action to her, like raising an arm. Just by her will, she grew, inching up slowly. 5'7...5'8...5'9.… Her clothes became tighter, the seams of her T shirt and trousers cracked in protest. Gina took them off, as well as her socks, and continued. 5'10...5'11... Her tits was getting so large, even her huge bra couldn't contain them any longer. SNAP! It broke, letting her breasts spring forward like two balloons being freed from a net. Her ass had grown too huge as well; her briefs snapped too and fell to the ground.

"This is fantastic," she thought. She inched up higher, her body stretching and inflating each second. Even though standing still, her feet swallowed up more and more space on the floor. To a distant viewer, it would have seemed like character zooming in a movie, Gina getting bigger and bigger with each passing moment.

She grew and grew, first reaching six foot, then seven. Her head bumped against the ceiling of her room when she hit 7'3. Gina stopped. This was awesome! She left her room, naked, and went outside.

Her father was still in the garage. Smiling, Gina continued her growth outside, standing next to her house, her face towards it. She found out she could accelerate it, shooting up several inches a second.

Gina's legs grew longer and thicker, swelling and swelling like a cylinder-shaped balloon being inflated. Her bust was truly gigantic now. Gina rose higher and higher. As she passed the twenty-foot mark, her nipples brushed the drainpipe on top of the roof and while doing so, it broke off. Her feet stretched, bulldozing a small shrub. Her toes became little bulldozers as well, when they hit the wall of the house. They broke right through it, shoving two chairs and a table out of their way as Gina grew bigger.

Thirty feet. People in the street were looking at her with surprise. A huge, gigantic woman, naked! And still growing! Gina's form rose higher, wider, thicker. 40...50...80...100 feet. She showed no sign of stopping, standing close to her house, hands on her incredible hips, looking down upon it and smiling mockingly. She let her feet plough through the living room, destroying its contents. Reaching 120 feet, she stopped. For the time being.

Her father, having heard the noise outside from the small crowd of people gazing up at Gina, came around the house to inspect. Gina saw him, but pretended not to.

"Daddy? Where are you?" Gina said.

"Gina? W..What?" her father stammered.

"Daddy? Damn, I can’t find him. Maybe he is in the garage...let's have a look," Gina said, acting she was thinking aloud.

"Gina? I'm here! HERE!!!" Her father screamed, waving both his arms.

Ignoring his cries, Gina walked towards the garage, and lifted the roof from it. It was like a piece of cardboard to her now incredibly strong muscles. She saw the old-timer her dad was cleaning, smaller than a Dinky Toy to her.

"Nope. Not in here...." Gina said. She threw the roof away, in the direction of her father, whom she kept in sight from the corner of her eye. The roof landed in front of him, the impact causing a huge blast of air blowing him a few feet away. Tumbling, he landed on his belly, his ribs hurting bad. He was unable to get up. Too much pain.

"Daddy? Where are you? Are you outside?" Gina walked in front of the house, where the crowd of people and the six old-timers stood.

"Daddy?" Gina scanned the people with a questioning look.

"Gina! I...WATCH OUT!!!!" her father cried, for Gina didn't seem to notice she was about to step on one of his old-timers. At least he thought she was, for Gina knew exactly what she was doing.

"Daddy?" CRUNCH! An old-timer was flattened by her huge foot, its frame giving in as if it was made of tin foil. The noise pierced her father's soul.

"Where(CRUNCH!!!) are (SMASH!) you (CRASH!!)?" Gina continued, walking alongside the crowd, each time stepping on an old-timer. They crunched like beetles underneath her feet. It felt good!

Placing a foot on the last two cars, one for each of them, she looked in her dad's direction. He was looking aghast at her feet, pale as a corpse. He had taken care of these cars for decades! Century- old, expensive, rare old-timers! Thin plates under his daughter’s huge feet now. Crushed like empty soda cans. He felt he was dying.

"Oh, THERE you are! Why didn't you say anything? Are your fucking cars more important again than I am?" Gina exclaimed, bringing her father back to reality.

Gina picked her dad up with one hand, and held him close to her face. He looked at her in fear.

"You never care about me. Only the old-timers, old-timers, old-timers. That's why mom left us. And if I came home with top marks from school, you didn't reward me even once! You didn't even say "Well done!" You always told me that I had to go work in a circus if I wanted applause! Well, if I wanted to be ignored, I had become a hermit! Did I become a hermit? Huh?"

Her father looked at her, frozen. He didn't reply.

"If you like your cars so much, I'll give your cars to you!" Gina walked back to the garage, and picked up the last old timer with her free hand. Twisting it with her fingers until it stood with its wheels on her palm, she held her father close to it. "Get in!" she hissed.

Scared, her father got in the old-timer. What was she going to do?

"If you like your old-timer...," Gina said slowly, "then you should...DIE IN IT!!!" she spat, and using both hands, she crushed the car with her father in it. She made a wad of it, as if it was made of paper. Then she dropped the metal ball oozing blood, not caring anymore about it.

Gina turned to the crowd, who had swelled to about a hundred people in the meantime. They were making pictures of her, filming her, gawking up and pointing at her while having discussions with each other. A huge, 120-foot tall woman! A beautiful face, enormous tits, a shapely figure, towering legs, huge feet. What a sight to see!

Gina didn't mind she was naked, she always knew the effect her body had on others. Besides, she was in charge now, so she could do whatever she liked.

Standing in front of the crowd, Gina looked at them, hands again on her hips. They were so tiny! And she was a colossus, a living monument of gorgeous, female flesh.

"BOO!" she cried suddenly, bending over the crowd and making an angry face. Screaming, the people ran away, some walking backwards, and holding up their mobile phones for some last footage.

Gina laughed seeing them flee. She was powerful now. This was going to be fun!

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Chapter 5

Gina walked the streets of her neighborhood, not squashing people (not yet) but occasionally turning a parked bicycle or car to scrap, splintering a small tree, using her toes to rip a street lantern from the ground while taking a step or smashing a mailbox. People had to know whom they were dealing with, after all.

The tiny men and women at her feet scurried away from her, some screaming, and some crying. Others were just standing still, staring open mouthed when she passed by. She even saw one guy jerking himself off while looking at her. Gina pondered the thought of picking him up and rubbing him against her tits for this compliment, but seeing a building in the distance gave her a better idea. It was her old high school.

Gina headed towards it, not caring about the scores of student's bicycles, mopeds and cars her feet turned to junk. Standing before the teacher's room, she placed her hands under the roof and gave a shove. Her mighty muscles lifted the roof as easily as a normal sized person could lift a wooden crate’s lid. Gina looked into the room, and saw a dozen of her former teachers, all looking up at her with disbelief and fear.

"Hi! Me Gina!" she said, deliberately deepening her voice. She wanted to sound like a dimwit. "Gina hungry! Gina likes small tasty things! Humans small and very tasty!"

She scooped up two teachers and brought them to her face. "Yum, yum! My favorite! Annoying teachers!"

Using her teeth, she tore the clothes from one of the teacher’s body. It was her former math teacher, Mr. Gills, a sadistic man who got euphoric if a student hadn't made his or her homework. That meant detention, no excuse accepted. A few times for Gina too.

Having a screaming Mr. Gills stripped naked, she put him in her mouth and started to chew. Gina felt his flesh bursting open and his bones shatter between her teeth. A metallic taste filled her mouth, because of the blood. Many watching students and teachers were horrified by this scene, a 120 feet tall giantess devouring living people. Some were throwing up, others stood frozen, trying to comprehend what they saw. But there were also some guys among the students who got a huge boner. What a girl! Those tits! Those feet! That body! A few of them even got an orgasm by just looking up at her. And other students were silently cheering her. Mr. Gills hadn’t been a popular teacher.

Gina repeated the procedure with the other teacher. She never had been taught by him, only knew his face, but that didn't matter. Giants do this to people. They eat them.

"Hold it, miss. Turn around slowly and raise your hands!"

Gina looked behind her. Two police cards stood a dozen feet from her, six cops with guns drawn behind them. One was talking through a megaphone.

"I don't like being disturbed when I'm eating," Gina said, using her normal voice again.

She walked towards the police cars, and the police started to fire. The bullets bounced off her skin like they were balls of cotton. Gina felt a bit strange though. Every time a bullet hit, that part of her body seemed to harden for an instant.

The police noticed their weapons were useless, but it was already too late. A huge, twelve feet tall naked foot came down upon their car, like an enormous flattening-hammer. A loud crunch, and nothing was left of their car. The other foot descended upon two cops, who were too late to evade. Their puny bodies popped open and their bones broke like thin glass rods under Gina stupendous feet and colossal weight.

The other four tried to run, but Gina was quicker. She scooped them up and, raising them to her face, bit one after the other the head off without warning. Then she spat the heads out, dropped the decapitated corpses on the ground next to the other police car, and stomped it all into a mess of blood and metal scrap. No one shot her and lived!

Gina admired her work and smiled. This was power! No bullet could harm her, no cop could arrest her! She wondered why she was invulnerable. That strange feeling she had when the bullets hit her, what was that? Could it have been the energy from the white hole, forming some kind of shield protecting her? A stronger form of energy blocking a weaker one?

"No matter," she finally thought after pondering a minute or so, "being all powerful means I have to be invulnerable. And now it's time for the real work!" She started to walk towards the Hilton Hotel she knew the President would be right now. Not even giving the students and teachers that were too slow to get away in time, and thus killed under her feet, as much as a thought.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Chapter 6

The Hilton Hotel in question was not located far from Gina's former high school, and as a 120-foot tall giantess, you could get there on foot in about three minutes. Two roadblocks by police cars as well as shooting officers were ignored by her. Their ammo couldn't hurt her anyway, and she didn't want to miss the President. So Gina simply kept walking, crushing the police cars underfoot, acting as if they weren't even noticed by her. Three police helicopters were destroyed as well. They were as big as Gina's fist, but soon found out the latter was a good deal harder and more durable.

By the time she reached the Hilton, five dozen cars, numerous people, trees and traffic signs were destroyed by her. The cars trampled underfoot beyond repair, the people simply downtrodden, squashed like grapes, their remains greasy red stains on the streets. Gina left a trial of destruction in her wake, but since her mind was fixed on the President, John Blackfield, she didn’t care at all.

The President of the United States refused to leave the hotel. He didn't believe a single word from his security officer. A 120-foot tall naked giantess, walking in the direction of his hotel! Was this some kind of joke? He ordered the officer to leave and continued with the meeting.

In the room a judge of the Supreme Court, the director of the National Bank (the father of Bianca), and the ambassador of the U.S. in the United Kingdom (the father of Mandy) were discussing politics with the President. The latter two planned to talk with the President about their respective daughters after the meeting, hoping their offspring’s careers would benefit from it.

Suddenly the light darkened in the meeting room, as if the sun was eclipsed by the moon. When the men turned towards the window, they saw the biggest breasts ever and witnessed eight gigantic fingers breaking through the glass. The enormous hands attached to them lifted the ceiling. Plaster rained down on them as they dove for the exit.

Gina had smashed the Hilton's windows. She knew the exact floor of the meeting as the security officer she had "questioned" had been very informative in the end. With some effort, she lifted the three remaining floors above it off the Hilton, letting them fall down the back of the hotel.

She saw five men running for the emergency exit, but Gina caught them easy (the fifth was the security officer). With the five men cupped in her huge hands, she looked for a nearby dead end street. Finding one, she carried them there and placed them on the ground near the far wall, save the security guy. Recognizing what he was, she threw him away like a cigarette butt. He didn't survive the impact, two seconds later.

Gina had the remaining four men trapped now, her huge body blocking the only way out. Looking down from her height of 120 feet, she felt like King Kong. She remembered the scene in the 70's movie, which showed in birds-eye view the gigantic ape carelessly stepping on people after breaking loose in New York City, looking for its girlfriend. It aroused her. The power her body possessed aroused her. It was like a drug, an irresistible urge. This little men, having high positions in the world, were like little dolls to her. Her crotch got wet.

She pretended to take a step forward, her foot easily being thrice the size of the men's puny bodies. They moved back, closer against the wall, but there wasn't enough room. One was accidentally pushed forward, he stumbled and fell, right before Gina's lifted foot. It was the director of the National Bank, Bianca‘s father. He laid on his back, look up at her huge, towering body, and tried to shield himself with one arm. As if he could push her 16 feet long foot away! It weighed more than a truck filled with bricks.

Gina placed her foot on his body, pinning him to the ground. He struggled to get away from under it, but her weight was too much for him.

"Look! The director of the National Bank. Controlling a good deal of the world's economy. Making countless millions each year! His whims able to wreck the lives of thousands each day. Under my foot like an INSECT!"

Crying the last word, she shifted her balance, so her foot, and the director's body under it, had to carry her unfathomable weight. The body crunched like a beetle. Gina felt his bones break and his internal organs turning to mush. She just killed one of the world's powerful men like a bug. It gave her a rush of power, better than the best sexual pleasure she ever felt.

"You are vermin! Nothing! Crawling, slimy vermin!" Humiliating them verbally was just another display of Gina's power. They had to know what they were compared to her. Maggots. Lice. Subhuman slime. "Where are your powers? Your fat bank accounts? Your professions, titles, positions? I snuff you out under my feet, and nothing is going to stop that!"

Reaching out with her other foot, she spread her toes and grabbed a another man with them. She curled them, so her toes could hold him firmly by his arms. A bit too firm, since she broke them both as she did so.

Gina slowly lifted her foot, the screaming man hanging onto it, and twisted her sole to her face so she could see who it was she caught.

"Ah! A judge from the Supreme Court! You decide what is right and what is not. You are the one to make the decisions if people have a quarrel. Can you judge me, hmm? Where are your laws now? Where is your talk about your oh so sacred rules? Can it get you free? Huh?"

She slammed her foot down, causing the ground to tremble and the Judge's body to splatter like an overripe tomato hit by a sledgehammer. No one could stop her. She was the ultimate powerhouse.

Standing on the corpses of the two men, each under one foot, she bent over and shoved the ambassador closer to her with her hand.

She lifted one foot, and brought it down on him. The ambassador, Mandy's father. The President felt sick, hearing his bones crack and seeing blood pouring from under Gina's heel as she killed him too.

"Diplomatic immunity! Did it safe him? No! You all crunch alike. Because you are vermin. I am in charge now! I, Gina, the goddess. I have power! True power! I am in charge, and you are unworthy shit, fit only to be trodden down!"

She felt sexually aroused beyond belief. The little men, having been of the highest class were killed just like that. In her opinion, this wasn't just killing a few bug-sized men, she was crunching all their power and influence as well. The power to destroy other people's life, to judge, to control, it all ended under her feet. She was the supreme being! No one above her!

In their homes, Mandy and Bianca were watching the news, showing what was going on in San Francisco. They were horrified beyond belief. Their competitor, this loathsome whore called Gina, a 120 tall giantess! They were shocked when they witnessed their fathers being killed by her. Unconsciously, they both wished to grow to such a size too. They’d show her! And the world! Had her recent visit to Newton something to do with this? They went there as well, but why couldn’t they grow? Being gigantic was an appealing idea to them too. They watched, stunned and crying, what came next. The majority of the world as well.

Back in San Francisco, they only man left was the President. Gina reached down, grabbed him, and brought him up to her face. Looking at one of the most powerful men in the world, she grinned wickedly. This was what she always dreamed of. The President of the United States, her doll. Now he was, if only by his size.

"Hi John. I always wanted to have sex with you. Dreamed of it. Today, my dream is coming true!"

Without another word, she started rubbing President vigorously against her crotch. Her public hair was dripping wet, and his body was soon covered with slime. Gina refrained from using him as a dildo, for he might drown in her love juice.

Gina masturbated for two minutes, uncaring if anyone could see her. She was the one making the rules now. Anyone disagreeing was killed anyway. Case closed. This was true power! She was undefeatable, she could do whatever she wanted. Gina felt her orgasm coming by thinking this and stimulating her cunt with the President, who could do nothing but be rubbed against her cunt like toilet paper.

"AAAAaaaaaahhhhhh!" Gina came violently. She flushed the President with her juice, letting it run all over him just like that. What he thought didn't matter. Everything existed only for her pleasure.

"That...was....great," she panted. Finally she fucked the President of the United States. It was better than she ever imagined.

Gina brought the President up to her face again, holding him in the open palm of her hand. He was wiping her cum and slime off his face, coughing, gagging. He looked like he just had a swim in an oil bath.

"Did you like that, John? Having sex with a giantess beats fucking your wife, right, John? You don't mind if I call you John, eh, John?", she teased. Having power was fun!

The President looked up at the fifteen-foot long face smiling at him.

"Who...what..the hell...are you?" he stammered.

"I'm Gina. I'm your new lover. No, wait, you are my new lover. I only love power. But I'll keep you. Even now I don‘t need you anymore to make things go my way, I‘ll keep you."

Gina placed him on her shoulder like a little bird. "Hold on," she said, "we‘re going for a walk." The President could just in time grab her hair.

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Chapter 7

In the meantime, a small army had gathered around the demolished Hilton and the dead end street. Infantry, tanks, helicopters and some artillery stood ready.

"Surrender! Or we'll shoot!" its leader shouted though a megaphone as Gina turned around. "You have ten seconds, then we'll open fire!"

Gina laughed. "Do you want to shoot me, you mice-sized idiot?" she shouted back. "Look, on my shoulder sits your President! Shoot me, and you'll kill him as well!" She knew they couldn't hurt her, but she wanted to play with them a little. If they knew what she was about to do! She waited for the right moment, having a flair for drama.

"Shoot her!" The President shouted. "Don't mind me! Shoot her!"

Gina could hear him cry. Soft, but still audible. "Are you in for a surprise," she thought.

Immediately the army started to open fire. They hadn’t heard the President, but the ten seconds had passed.

Their shells and bullets failed to do any damage. Gina just stood there, laughing, enjoying the feeling of her body hardening were the projectiles hit her. The President hid behind her hair for protection, though the army aimed mostly at her legs and torso, not wanting to hit him. They didn’t seem to realize that if she'd fall down, he'd be dead. It was quite a height.

Placing her hands on her hips, Gina decided right moment for her plan had come. Taking a step closer towards the army, she raised her voice over the blasts. "Your President told you to shoot me! That is not nice of him! That's no way to treat your lover....it makes me mad. And when I get mad....I...start...growing!!!! Uttering the last words, Gina grew anew.

The army stumbled back, as the naked colossus, grinning maliciously, started to zoom upwards. 130 feet…140...150...160...170...180...Gina's feet expanded, steamrolling over trees and a few infantrymen as she grew bigger and bigger. Her body had been awe inspiring already, but now she had become even more impressive.

200 feet. Gina showed no sign of stopping. The President saw the ground moving further and further away from him, like in an ascending helicopter he rose higher and higher. Her shoulder stretched like rubber under his body. Having trouble keeping his balance, he clung even tighter to her hair, holding for his dear life.

300 feet. Gina's butt rose higher than the Hilton had been. Her breasts were big beyond measure. And still she rose upwards.

400 feet. Her toes touched a nearby tank. They were as big as the vehicle. Then they pushed the tank backwards as she continued growing, unimpressed by its weight.

500 feet. Gina's shadow fully eclipsed the army now, who stood watching her dumbfounded as she rose higher and higher. Soldiers were so awed, they lowered their guns, forgetting to shoot. This was impossible! And still she showed no sign of slowing or stopping.

600 feet. Like a demon ascending from the depths of hell, Gina rose higher and higher before the army. Some soldiers discarded their guns and ran.

"And now, the finale!" Gina bellowed. Her voice was like thunder, shattering a dozen windows of the Hilton and nearby homes.

The sudden spurt that followed increased her height by 400 feet in two seconds. Gina stood a thousand feet tall now. She decided that was sufficient. For the time being.

The air replacement caused by this sudden growth had blown a good deal of the soldiers of their feet. Before they could back up, Gina was on them already. The last thing many soldiers saw was the sole of the hugest naked foot ever laid eyes upon descending on them.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Chapter 8

Gina defeated the army in no time. She didn't even need to stomp, she just placed her feet on them. The tanks were the size of cockroaches to her, their metal giving in like nothing under her weight. Flea-sized soldiers died by the scores, artilleries turned to thin plates with a flat tube protruding. Swatting at the helicopters, the turned into balls of fire. Soon, the army was nothing more than red specks and metal dishes lying in huge footprints.

Gina noticed other, non firing helicopters circling her. It were news helicopters. "Good!", she thought, "Let Mandy and Bianca beware!"

Gina pondered the thought of going after both bitches, but since they both lived on the other side of the U.S., she decided not to. They were too insignificant now. Not worth the journey. Gina had something else in mind.

"That was not nice of you, John, telling your army to shoot me. Now they're dead. Why didn't you make them believe I was your new bodyguard, John?" she asked the President, still sitting on her now gargantuan shoulder.

The President didn't know what to do now. The army had fired like mad, but she shrugged off all the damage. Not even a single drop of her blood had been spilt. Was she going to kill him? Eat him?

"Did you ever had such a bodyguard like me, John?" she continued, "one that can eliminate armies just by walking? And that's not all I could do, John, o no!" Gina giggled. Telling the President how mighty she was almost beat killing and trampling.

"I could also work in the car compacting business. They'd take me immediately, because of my very low production costs. I use my hands and feet. Or wait, better even, the demolition business! No bulldozers or explosives. Just my body. Do you need a village removed or is your office building too big? Call Gina, the ultimate demolisher!" Gina laughed. "I come with two natural wrecking balls," she said, cupping her breasts. The President looked down at them. The huge orbs of tit flesh were round and beautiful, he unconsciously admitted that. And as he saw Gina lift her breasts with her hands, he wondered how strong she was. Those breasts, those huge globes of solid yet soft meat weighted thousands of tons. No machine in the world could even move them as much as an inch, let alone lift them. She managed to do so without effort. It was scary and, in a strange way, erotically overwhelming.

"I'm the most powerful, strongest, mightiest person ever! And I work for no one! I'm the one making the rules, John. And now, you and I, we are going for this nice walk I mentioned."

As Gina started to move, the news helicopters could evade just in time, since most of them had hovered in front of her. A 1000-foot tall big boobed girl lifting and juggling with her enormous tits was a nice shot, after all.

Bombers and fighters were deployed to kill her, but they couldn’t harm her either. Their crews knew the President was her hostage (they saw it that way) and were reluctant to fire too much. Gina didn’t mind. The planes that were within reach she squished between her clapping hands like mosquito‘s, those out of her reach she ignored.

Gina went on rampage in San Francisco. Her power made her horny, and that in turn made her loose her sanity. She simply didn't care anymore. Houses, vehicles, stores, San Francisco’s famous cable cars and of course people were obliterated by her gargantuan feet. The city was slowly being reduced to rubble as she went on. Nothing could withstand her vastness, her mass, her strength.

Most buildings hardly reached her ankles. Houses were no bigger than matchboxes and yielded under her huge feet without resistance. Even the highest skyscrapers barely came up to her shoulders, and she pushed them aside like wooden poles. The fell down, causing even more destruction. Gina broke a skyscraper in half, holding the upper part high above her head in triumph. This felt fantastic! She was a goddess! She dropped it on one of the city’s beautiful parks, turning it into a debris field.

Not to mention the countless deaths she caused. People died by the scores, Gina stepped on mobs of fleeing citizens, killing dozens in a split second. The famed lanes of San Francisco ran red with blood, running down the crevices her feet created in the asphalt. Even a normal sized person walking through a field of ants wouldn’t snuff out half the amount of lives she did in the same time.

Gina crawled on all fours, deliberately swinging her colossal tits. Their rolling mass smashed every building they hit into shards, nothing man-made could withstand them. She lowered them on mobs of people, killing again hundreds. One tit broke through the ground were a subway tunnel went. Her swollen nipple ripped a passing subway open, it was as easy for this small part of her body as running her finger through fresh snow.

After a quarter of an hour, Gina halted her rampage. She looked around, smiling devilish. She just got another plan. Seeing what she was looking for, Gina headed towards it, her gargantuan feet crushing, killing and annihilating everything that was bold enough to stand between her and her next target.

The now flea- sized President, sick from the huge amount of death and destruction he had to witness, saw were she was going and knew in an instant what she had in mind. "No!" he cried. Gina smiled and pretended she didn't hear him. She kept walking until she had reached her goal.

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Chapter 9

Gina stood in front of the Golden Gate Bridge.

It looked so small compared to her enormous body! The six driveways were level with her colossal breasts, the water of the Golden Gate river reaching her belly button. Her head stood well above the two red towers.

Looking down at the bridge, she pushed her nipples against its side. The cold material sent pleasant shivers though her body, and she became aroused again. Her stiffening nipples rose, and doing so, lifted the Golden Gate Bridge three feet. It tilted, making traffic glide down the other side. Then Gina lowered it by bending down a little.

"Gee, John. And you thought your army could bring me down? Me? Look at my power! This pride of your country is lifted by nothing but my horny nipples. Did you really think someone who can do that can be defeated by any army? Hahaha!"

The President, still clinging to her hair of her because he would otherwise glide down her shoulder, looked down in disbelief. Was this a bad dream? A huge giant, rocking Golden Gate Bridge with nothing but the strength of her nipples. He felt his heart race and sweat poured down his body in streams.

Gina stepped forwards, pushing her breasts against the Golden Gate Bridge. It gave way, and small cracks appeared in the driveways. The two red towers bowed dangerously inward, and the steel cables squeaked. Cars and people fell down in the Golden Gate river or were overrun by other vehicles gliding down.

"Is this all you can build?" Gina asked mockingly. "A puny little toy bridge that can't even stand up to a pair of little boobies?"

The President swallowed dryly. These "little boobies" could flatten an entire village in less than a minute's time.

"What would happen if some real big boobs came into play? Hmm? Real...big...TITS!!!!" Gina cried the last word out loud. The President heart dropped as he felt her shoulder expand again. "Oh, please god, no! Not again!" he prayed. But that prayer remained unanswered.

Gina started to grow again. Her body expanded in all directions, dozens of feet per second. Her legs slowly raised further and further out of the Golden Gate river, never telling her brain of the ship that just crashed into them.

The President tied a couple of Gina's hairs around his waist. From her current height of 2000 feet, even a dive in the river was fatal, should he fall down. He saw the Golden Gate Bridge getting further and further away from him, downward. By the time he had tied himself up, Gina was already 3000 feet tall and still raising.

"Real big tits, yes, real big, ENORMOUS TITS!" she cried, reaching the 5000-foot mark. Golden Gate Bridge was knee level to her now, her calves blocking the bay.

Reaching 1,5 miles, her legs cracked the hills on either side of the bay. Gina didn't stop. The energy and proto matter coming from the white hole, deep inside her and spreading its matter all over her body, wasn't used up yet. Could it ever be drained?

The President felt dizzy as he was risen up so quickly. It was going very fast, and he wasn't in a plane or something, being protected by artificial pressure. He was outside, on the shoulder of a now two mile tall girl. It made him woozy, but he didn‘t pass out.

Gina kept growing. She wanted to show the world her might. The hills and buildings on either side of the bay were shoved aside by her ankles as she reached four miles, her ever-increasing frame being inflated beyond imagination.

Reaching six miles, Gina stopped. San Francisco laid spread before her like a map, full of small bumps and specks that were buildings. Skyscrapers. It looked like a grey carpet with small, upright standing nooses to her. Here and there she saw stains of black and green, which she recognized as some of the many hills of San Francisco. Gina took a deep breath. She always wanted to be on top of the world! The time had come to display her new power.

Bending down, she picked up the Golden Gate Bridge. Using both her arms, she ripped the three feet thick steel cables like they were strings of spider silk. Holding the about half-an-arm-long bridge (to her) in one hand and examining it with the other, she accidentally tore a tower off. It flattened between her moving fingers like it was made of putty.

"Oops! I guess your fantastic bridge isn't that great after all. I just ran my fingers over it and it broke already. Is this supposed to be a wonder of the modern world?"

Gina grinned. "Look what I do with it, John," she said, and placed the Golden Gate Bridge between her now truly enormous tits. Using her hands to press them together, her unbelievable massive tits turned the highways to dust and the metal into red scrap, including the remaining tower. Then, moving her breasts apart, she let the remains of the Golden Gate Bridge fall down into the river, which washed gently over her feet miles below.

"I'm a woman of World Records!" she exclaimed for millions to hear. The President thought his eardrums were about to burst.

"I could fill an entire Guinness book! The biggest, heaviest, strongest living being! The loudest voice! The longest legs! The hugest tits! All me!"

Gina reveled in her power. "I should become a professional sportswoman. I can break record after record. Who can defeat me running? Long jump? High Jump? Weight Lifting? Boxing? The strongest boxer in the world would be nothing but a red speck under my pinky finger! Should I join the local Baseball team? They’re called Giants, so it would be the logical choice for me, right, John? And what about swimming? I could swim across the Pacific! No rest, all in one day, from California all the way to China! No human has done that before. Hell, let's do it! Let’s swim to China, John," she said. "First, a warming up. I’m a devoted swimmer, you know."

Gina stretched her body, making her breasts jut out dozens of feet more, ramming and destroying a news helicopter who flew near her. She didn’t even feel it. Next her arms, making swim gestures in the air, hit two bombers. She hit them with such a force their burning landed in Oakland. Then, she started to jump up and down a few times, her weight causing earthquakes that put the one San Francisco hit in 1906 to shame.

"Ready!", she said and waded into the Pacific. When she left, San Francisco was a burning ruin.

z88;

Chapter 10

It took awhile before the ocean was deep enough for Gina to swim, but finally, she could.

She swam, indeed in record time (27,000 mph), all the way to China's coast. Her moves had created waves of a size no seaquake ever could produce, flooding large coastal areas from her goal, China, to Japan, Korea and the United States. Small isles and countless ships were simply sunk when she passed by. The President was lucky twice: her hair floated, saving him from drowning, and because he had tied himself to it. Otherwise, he would have been washed away. He thought he was going to be ripped in half, because Gina swam faster than the fastest speedboat, creating a tremendous drag. But he survived, and, dripping wet again, the unequal couple reached China about half an hour later. Gina's love for swimming had paid off, even though she had always done that for fun and, of course, to keep her body in an athletic, and therefore attractive, shape.

She waded the last few dozen miles towards the coast, between two small peninsulas. Huge tidal waves rolled in front her, as messengers of the upcoming doom. At the Chinese city of Qinhuangdao, she entered dry land.

"Aah, China. Delicious food. Nice, polite people. And of course, thanks to its interest in space, the U.S. built the Newton. I owe it all to you. Let me show you my gratitude!"

Lifting her knees high, arms hanging loose, looking straight ahead of her, and with an amused smile on her face, Gina started to stomp down the city of Qinhuangdao. She acted like a nasty child trampling a flowerbed. Her enormous feet left nothing untouched. Even the sturdiest building crumbled and flattened like dry breadcrumbs. Within five minutes, the entire city was nothing but a ruin. More than half a million Chinese were killed, stamped into the ground with their homes, fallen into the cracks her footfalls caused or blown to pieces by the pressure waves her movements created.

Finally looking down, Gina was content with her work. The city was totally destroyed, a barren wasteland. China, this superpower, was about to meet an even bigger one. Her. Scanning the area, she saw another wonder of the world in the distance.

The Great Wall.

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Chapter 10

Gina walked towards the Great Wall, crunching whatever was caught under her feet. Standing next to it, she addressed John again.

"You know, my father always told me I should work in a circus, if I wanted applause." Gina gazed down upon the Great Wall. "The Chinese have many great circuses. Maybe I should apply for a job here…. Let's see, what could I do? Oh, yes! How about a rope- dancing act? Would you like that, John?"

The President didn't speak. He was too frightened, and Gina wouldn't be able to hear him anyway. He looked down, seeing her feet, seemingly small from the huge distance, standing next to the Great Wall, who snaked its path towards the horizon on top of the hills. Then she turned a quarter, so her feet were parallel with the Great Wall.

"Ahum! Hum!" Gina cleared her throat. To the President, it sounded like standing next to Niagara Falls.

"Ladies and gentlemen, here she is....the amazing, unbelievable...Gina!" Gina said, mimicking a circus director's announcement. Clapping her hands, she stepped on the ancient wall, crushing it like it was made from dried clay. Stretching her arms to the side, feinting she had to maintain her balance, she placed one foot after the other on it, as if walking a thin rope.

This way, she trampled down mile after mile of the Great Wall, leaving only a trace of huge footprints were the pride of China's Ming Dynasty once stood. Even the hills it was build on were destroying by her mass, pressed into the ground or flattened, their soil covering nearby settlements. After twenty minutes, Gina arrived in the city of Gaotai. The Great Wall was trampled down.

"Ta-DAA!" Gina said, waving an arm upwards. "The queen of gravity. A world act! Did you like it, John?"

The President wasn't amused. He was crying when he saw this testimony of human endurance and craftsmanship being obliterated, unable to do anything to stop her. This girl was out of her mind! She didn't care for anything safe her own pleasure. As if it was all a game, a comedy in which she played the main character.

"And now, back to Beijing! I always wanted to see the Forbidden City," Gina said. "Have you ever been there, John? In the Forbidden City? It seems to be very big. Let’s see if that is correct, hahaha!"

Gina walked towards Beijing, determined to obliterate it. The power had made her mad, she cared nothing about the countless lives being snuffed out under her feet as she trod upon city after city.

The Chinese, however, did. Using translators to understand her English, the Chinese government knew she was coming to their capital. They had seen her back in the U.S. and knew conventional weapons were useless. So they took a desperate measure to save their capital. When she approached Beijing, they fired a nuke.

The fusion bomb exploded with tremendous force. The mushroom cloud covered her almost completely. Gina felt the hardening sensation all over her body, the energy from the white hole being stronger than the nuke‘s.

"Ooh, my. That feels good! More, more of that!", Gina mocked. She was undamaged and unimpressed by the shock wave, radioactive radiation and even the millions of degrees that would otherwise have burned everything into oblivion. The President however, was less lucky. He was vaporized by the enormous temperature. Gina would never find out "her lover" was dead.

"I'll have to pay you back for this wonderful gift!", Gina said, reaching Beijing. "How about a kiss, hmm? Hey, I know what I'm going to do! I'll grow so large, I can kiss your entire Forbidden City with my pussy lips all at once! One moment!"

Gina started to grow again, laughing like a maniac. She grew hundreds of feet per seconds, then thousands, then miles. Her expanding body created a shadow that eclipsed entire cities, then her feet could cover the largest metropolis in one-step. Gina kept growing and growing, her pussy again dripping with arousal. Drops of cum that could drown thousands. Fill lakes. Gina toes, now bigger than her entire body was when arriving in China, had steamrolled all over Beijing, destroying everything in their path. No kiss for the Forbidden City, as her big toe flattened it by growing larger and larger.

Reaching 1,000 miles after a mere minute, Gina looked around her. She could see almost a quarter of the Earth now. She felt mighty. Powerful. She wanted to be on top of the world and she was!

Was she? A sudden idea struck her mind. "Why not literally being on top of the world?", she thought. "Then I can be where I always wanted to be. On top!"

Gina turned and headed towards the North Pole. Her weight tortured Asia and the entire planet with every tremendous footfall. Chasms appeared were she brought her feet down, turning the geography of Mongolia and Siberia into a mosaic.

Reaching the North Pole, Gina spread her legs, and sat down. The ice felt good. Very good. Rethinking what she had done the last three hours, she was happy. The feeling of being powerful was wonderful. And finally she was on top of the world. What she always wished for had come true. And it felt fantastic.

Looking around her, she wondered what to do next. Growing further? To what height? Patrick said there was no maximum...how large could she grow? Large enough to put an entire country in her pussy? So vast a single piece of dandruff from her head was like a mountain to that unworthy vermin called humans that crawled the Earth underneath her? So big a metropolis could be placed on top of her nipples? Yes! That big! That vast! Yesss....

Gina grew again. Bigger. Much, much bigger.

Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

Chapter 11

When her growth finally stopped, Gina was 30,000 miles tall!

The Earth was no bigger than a beach ball to her now. Her endless legs dangled down the globe, stretching over continents and oceans. Her feet could flatten entire countries, she could squash the largest mountains and metropolis between her toes. Still sitting on the North Pole, the Earth's rotation stimulated her cunt. The chill of the ice, lying on the bottom of the sea now and splintered in countless pieces, sent pleasure up her spine, but what made her even more horny were her thoughts.

"I'm omnipotent! All-powerful! I finally made it! The whole world, nothing more than my footstool. I can create a mountain range that put the Himalaya to shame just by a flick of my foot. Digging my fingers in the ground, I make chasms vaster then the Grand Canyon. Hell, the entire Grand Canyon couldn't even contain half of my cum!", she thought.

"I can obliterate entire mountain ranges nature took millions of years to create in seconds, and recreate them in seconds by using nothing but my pinky finger. I'm more powerful than nature itself!"

Cities were little more than specks to her, she couldn't even see separate buildings. She was the ultimate Queen. Empress. Goddess. No, she was more than that. She was Gina! Bigger than the entire fucking Earth! The pus from one of her pimples could drown an entire city. A blink of her, and her eyelashes swept thousands of acres of jungle away.

Gina started to pant again. Normally, she'd be suffocating from lack of air, her head being in outer space, but the energy from the white hole somehow made up for it. It even was able to make sure her body fluids didn't start to boil because of the lack of air pressure. That is, save for her pussy juice, which flooded in hot globs out of her womanhood. The entire North Pole melted under her cum, as she reached climax again.

"AAAAAAaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! YES!! YESS!! YESSSSS!"

Gina had the hugest orgasm ever to be witnessed on Earth. Her swollen breasts were serious competition for the moon, her stiff nipples were able to flatten isles.

"AAaaaaarrrggghhh!" Gina, in bliss, squeezed her legs together. A force never experienced by the planet cracked entire continents, replaced oceans, and sent magma welling up from Earth's inner core. Gina’s orgasm destroyed the entire planet

Her bliss made her grow again.

Then, a flash.

z88;

Patrick opened the door of the stasis chamber, the one with the chroniton field. He saw his taping equipment blinking that the DVD had been recording. Fed with footage from three different news channels. Movies, no doubt from the rampaging giantess. It was like Christmas to him, finding a present box and wondering what it contained. "What have you done, Gina?", he thought, excited. His member started to stiffen at the thought what the DVD might contain.

It had ended just like he calculated. The moment the subject reached a mass 1,5 times the Earth, the white hole collapsed. Having no place to sent it's matter to anymore, the black hole on the other side collapsed as well. And since the huge gravity forces influenced both space and time, the resulting implosion made sure the events never happened. The timeline, from the creation of the white hole till this Gina reached the critical mass was gone. It never happened. And even if she didn't reach the critical mass the two holes would evaporate after four days, destroying the time line as well. Pity, it was useless for creating food, clothes, medicine...no solution for that problem yet.

Now, this Gina was on her way back to Earth, having interviewed him about sub-atomic particles. The usual shit. No white hole for this girl this time, who obviously didn't know anything about physics anyway. But that body of her! Those tits! Patrick couldn’t wait seeing her naked. And huge.

The stasis chamber with its chroniton field worked perfectly. It was uninfluenced by the collapsing of the timeline, thus being able to record what would have happened if he had created the white hole two days earlier and showed it to Gina. Patrick didn't know how it all worked, but he was sure he would find out one day. No matter. It took scientists decades to explain why materials like copper became superconducting at near absolute zero temperature.

Patrick was a secret macrophile. Huge women, giantesses, that turned him on! And now, he held a DVD with Gina as a no doubt rampaging giantess on it. His dick became stiffer. Enough footage to give him many a good time, no doubt!

Watching news broadcasts about giantess Gina, Patrick jerked himself off. Man, she had boobs! And that rampage! Wonderful! After a satisfying orgasm, he retrieved the DVD from the player. He wrote "Gina" on it, and put it in a DVD box. There were two other DVD's in it.

Written on them were "Mandy" and "Bianca".

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2407