The story of Jerome by wb2
Summary: These are stories of experience that a young three inch 16 year old boy went through though out his life.
Categories: Age of Characters, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2331 Read: 18824 Published: September 07 2011 Updated: September 08 2011

1. Chapter 1 by wb2

2. Chapter 2: One hell of a day by wb2

3. Chapter 3: Sisterly toture by wb2

Chapter 1 by wb2

My name is Jerome Walker. I'm 17 and I am known as the smallest boy on Earth on the count that I am only three inches tall. When I was born, I was born a half an inch tall. My mom said I was a blessing and curse because I was the easiest to push out of her womb then my other brothers and sisters, but that also means that she had to keep up with me since I was so small and she did not let me out of her sight ever, even when she went to work or went to take a shower. I know why she was doing it, but it kinda gets annoying when your mother is watching your every single move everyday. Right now she lets me have more independents around the house since I am old enough, but she still  like to watch like a hawk sometimes. It gets so annoying sometimes, but it like I can do anything about it since she is bigger and she can bitchy when someone undermines her authority.

For most of my life I hardly been out of the house. I was mainly home schooled 5 day of the weeks from 8 to 12 in the morning. I had only two tutors during my life time. The first was a young tutors that I use to have a crush on. I think she was in her early twenties at that time. She had blonde hair, a curvy body, and huge jiggling mountains that I really wanted to play on each time she came over. She was a good tutor, but one day she up and left. I never seen again ever. I ask my mom but she never gave a logical explanation. My older brother told me that mom caught the tutor and our dad in bed with each other doing "it". My mom was so pissed that she ran that tramp and my dad out the house like a pit bull with a steak in its mouth. My brother said that he was watching the whole thing from up stair. He said that it was the best 15 minutes that he had seen (he was 14 year old that liked fights). After that, I was replaced with an old woman that was a major pain in the ass. I couldn't leave until I finished my work and she would hit me with toothpick if I acted up in her class ( A toothpick at my size would hurt as hell like being whoop in the leg with a branch). To me, she was like the tutor from hell. If it was mien choice, then I would have stick with the tutor with the big bouncy boobs so I can still have "fun" while learning. DAMN IT DAD!!!

I have my own tiny house in my older brother's room. The only thing that it has is a bed and a dresser that has all of my doll clothes. Everyday I get up, get dress, and waits for someone to carry me to the breakfast table. I wait for either my mom, little brother, little sister, or my older sister. They can either be good or do something crazy like shaking my house while I'm in it. 

So far my life had its ups and downs. I am going to tell you in my story about these things how I survive these experience that have some humor and some gross content that if you don't like, then do not read the rest of these story. Other than that, please enjoy this story and please give it good reviews if you like it.

Chapter 2: One hell of a day by wb2
I woke up this morning feeling today was going to be a ordinary day with my studies and sitting around watching family guy all day. I rose up from my bed feeling morning hitting all over my body after an hot night (For some people that are wondering, I never like sleeping in clothes because my doll house can get very stuffing at night especially during the summer and my clothes always get itching at night). I put on a pair of shorts aand waited outside my house for someone to pick me up. After a while, my little 9 year old sister Tammy came into the room.

"Hi litte big brother", she said with a smile on her face. She always like to call me that because my size. At first I was annoyed by it, but after a while, I started to not care anymore. She's a nice girl, but someime she think of me as little toy that she can from time and again. Don't get me wrong. I don't mind playing with her, but sometimes she can be a littler rough with her toys. Like one time she thought it would be funny if she hold to her butt and make smell her farts. I swear , what do she be eating? It smelled like rotten cabbage and milk that have been left in the sun all day. Like DAMN!!!!

She carry me down to the kitchen where was as normal as usual. My little 12 year old brother was eating his cereal and was throwing some at my 18 year old sister April, April was eating her bagel trying to keep her cooling before she jump up on the table and shove that whole bowl of cereal in my little brother mouth, and my mom was talking to a client on the phone trying to fix Tammy and little brother lunch for today.

Tammy set me down on the table and gave me a fruit loop to eat and then pour herself some. Once we were done my mom came back to the room with her lawyer suit on. She was a criminal prosecutor and pretty damn good one from I seen on TV once.

"Ok Jerome", my mom said, "Ms. Ackle won't be here today she had to go to the doctor".

This was very good new. I almost jumped up for joy until I heard these words.

"April is going to watch you today until I get home tonight"

"Damn it", I said to myself. Out of all the people in the world, I do not in any way want April to watch over me.

I told my mom, " Is it someone else I can stay with or can come over like grandma?"

"No honey", my mom said, "Grandma and Grandpa are in Neveda visiting their friends for the week".

"Can I come with you to work today?", I begged on my knee, "I won't be a bother"

"No Jerome that final. Don't worry, I told April behave herself and she promised"

"Fine", I settle knowing that April promise was a lie. Today is going to be one hell of a day.
Chapter 3: Sisterly toture by wb2
Author's Notes:
This chapter contains gross contents. No likey on looky.
My mom, my little brother, and my little sister left leaving me alone with April. April is got to be the only person that I will never trust to watch over me because she is too irresponsible and a little yaya. She spends more time on her phone then watching me, John, or Karry. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole house was on fire and April was still talking on her phone about her boyfriend. The best thing I do is to just try to survive until mom comes home. 

"Alright pip-squeak", she grunted, "I am going to have a friend her in a couple of minutes. Stay out of my way or I'll squish you like the bug you."

"Fine whatever", I said not giving a damn who this friend of her is. She pick me up and escort back to my dollhouse in my older brother's room. She left out the room and I just went inside my dollhouse to do stuff on my laptop that was given to me by the hospital where I born a year ago. 

After a couple of minutes, I look out my window and seen my sister and some man walking down the hall. If my guess was correct, it was probably April's boyfriend. They had a on and off relationship for about a year now. The pattern with them is always the same. They brake up, have make up sex, get back together, fight over something stupid that I don't give a damn about, and repeat. To me it almost like a soap opera with them except they ain't getting paid and probably couldn't keep a serious attitude without going wild like two dogs. 

Anyways, after for about five minutes, I hear moaning coming from the next room. I got up, left my dollhouse, and walked into the next room to see what are those two love birds are doing, even though I have a clue what those two dirty love birds are doing. 

Not Surprisly, I see April and her boyfriend getting their freak on her bed. His body was on top of her moving up and down with his wet cock in her cumming slit. I started to get a bulge in my pants just looking at them (What?! I"m a teenage boy. I'm into this kind of stuff). I was about to go back to go back into my house until April turn around and seen me standing there.

"Jerome...you little". She got out of the bed and walk towards me like a monster. I try to run away, but I was no match for the giantess from hell.

She grabbed and me and lifted me up to her face. Her boyfriend, a 20 year old jock that has the mind power of a first grader, was looking at me and April.

"What the hell... What are you doing ?", she yelled

"I was bore and I wanted to see what was you and your sex toy was doing?"

"Why you little...", April paused as she suddenly felt my cock throbbing around her finger. Suddenly I seen an evil grin on her face. 

She went to her desk and picked up a piece of string. She back and sat on the bed. She took my shorts off and toss them aside. She press me against her boyfriend's cock and tied me up like a pig hanging from a stick about to be roasted. I could not an inch. She totally immobilized me her boyfriend.

"Since you want to see what I'm doing", she said in a sexual tone, "I'm am going to show first hand little brother".

Great, now I get to experience whats it like being a human dildo.April pushed me and her boyfriend's cock into her moist pussy. It was way too cramped in there with me and someone else inside here. All the shaking and moving did not help either. It felt like I was bungie jumping up and down on the kitchen table while rubbing against the varginal walls of my sister.I was practically drowning in her vargina with her fluid coming down like rain. This was also hurting my already throbbing cock. 

Eventually she let me out and lowered her face to me. 

"How did that feel little brother?", she said looking at my moist body fill with her cum.

"Refreshing", I lied, "Your pussy is the only thing that smells awful on body like donkey shit".

Her boyfriend gave out a small chuckle with the joke I made. 

"Shut up dick", she said to her boyfriend as he quickly obeyed like a dog obeying his master. "You want more, then here goes", she said to me.

She got out of bed kneed before it. Her boyfriend sat up and came close to him. April grabbed his cock and put the whole thing in her mouth. Her tongue started to lick me and her boyfriend around. I was too aroused that I let my cock shoot out a ting stream of cum.  I think she didn't notice because it was so small and her boyfriend was I think also cumming inside.

I started to see to see light again as I was suddenly pulled out of her stinky ass mouth. She lifted her boyfirend's hard on dick and looked at my exhausted body.

"How you like now?"

"Worse", I joked, "It smelled like rotten fish and ass in there. Do you ever brush your teeth?"

Now she was mighty pissed. Looks like that she was about to hurt me big time until her cell phone rang. She picked it up and answered it. 

"Hello....Hi mom....WHAT...WHY?... Ok... See you soon... bye bye." Then she hanged up. "Shit my mom will here in two minutes!"

"What...why?", I said

"She said that she won her case and is now coming home. Now baby you have to get out of here."

She untie me from my bonds and picked up my shorts.  APril and Her boyfriend was putting on his clothes. Once he done, he opened the window and climbed down to the ground in a quick minute. 

April went to the bathroom to try to clean me up. She rubbed me gently with her soaping finger. Once she was done, she set me down on the counter so that I can put my shorts back on. 

"You better not tell mom", she said, "Or I'll..

"You'll what?", I said persuasively,"You cannot tell hurt me and I am not afraid of you. I can tell mom right now what you did to me."

April had a frustrated look on her face knowing that I was right. "Fine, if you don't tell, then I'll be your servant girl for a week."

"Make that three"

"Why you", she said as heard the car pull up to the door way. "Fine..Fine...Whatever you want"

The deal was set. Me and her went down to the living room and turned on the TV to "Maury". Our mom came, asked how our day was, and went upstairs to her room to relax.
These next three weeks are going to be fun.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2410