Sweet Revenge by youre_my_slave
Summary: Two teenage girls get their lives changed forever when a geeky girl decides not to take their teasing anymore. Will they be able to survive this girls anger?
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 11424 Read: 116115 Published: October 11 2011 Updated: June 25 2012
Story Notes:
It starts out pretty slow but chapter 2 will be the real "start" of this whole thing. This is the setting, characters, everything that is required in order to actually have a story.

1. Chapter 1 by youre_my_slave

2. Chapter 2 by youre_my_slave

3. Chapter 3 by youre_my_slave

4. Chapter 4 by youre_my_slave

5. Chapter 5 by youre_my_slave

6. Chapter 6 by youre_my_slave

7. Chapter 7 by youre_my_slave

8. Chapter 8 by youre_my_slave

9. Chapter 9 by youre_my_slave

10. Chapter 10 by youre_my_slave

11. Chapter 11 by youre_my_slave

Chapter 1 by youre_my_slave
You know that expression, "It's always the quiet ones"? Well, this story is based on that saying. What happens when a quiet, shy, slightly geeky girl decides not to take the bullying anymore, and releash her bottled up fury on her most frequent tormentors? This...is what happens.
Anna walked down the hall, slightly slumped over from her lack of confidence, just wishing for the school day to be over. She was pretty, with her light brown hair and brown eyes, but she didn't think so.
Then they walked down the hall: Kailey and Darian. They were both gorgeous, Darian with her olive skin and Kailey with her fair skinned complexion, both with deep brown hair. Darian purposely bumped into Anna, causing her to trip and causing her books to scatter all over the floor.
"Oops." Darian said, snickering. Anna just muttered something unintelligible as she slowly collected her scattered books and papers.
"What a freak." Kailey whispered to Darian as they continued to class.
Anna, however, headed to the bathroom to wash the tears and dirt off of her face. She wiped her eyes, then pulled out a small vial filled with a clear liquid inside. "They'll pay. They will ALL pay!" she growled. All she had to do was make it until lunch to put her plan into action.
When lunchtime came around and Darian left to dispose of her empty tray, no one noticed Anna slip the clear liquid into her bottle of water. Anna sat and waited patiently for Darian to take a drink. When she did, Anna put on her best "I'm genuinely concerned for your safety" face and headed over to Darian.
"Hey Darian, you don't look too good." she said, trying to sound as concerned as possible.
"I don't feel well." Darian replied.
"Oh, well, here, let me help you. You should probably go to the bathroom in case you need to..." Anna gave a nod with her head, indicating what she meant. Anna helped Darian up, grabbed the contaminated water, and began to escort Darian to the bathroom. Anna tried her best to supress a smile as she noticed Darian was shrinking, and fast.
"Do you feel better?" Anna asked as they reached the bathroom.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Just-just a little dizzy, is all." Darian replied.
"Well, why don't you go into the stall, just in case?" Anna suggested.
Darian obeyed, locking the stall door behind her. After five minutes of waiting, Anna couldn't hear any noise in the stall so she called out,
"Darian, are you alright?" When she didn't receive an answer, she got down and looked under the door. What she saw made her smile with delight. Anna reached under the door and pulled out a now two inch tall Darian, who was completely unconscious. "Not so high and mighty now, hmmm?" she asked as she put Darian in a small box. Anna quickly walked down the hallway, desperatly wanting to teach this little bitch a lesson. That is, until an opportunity presented itself.
"Hey you! You seen Darian anywhere?!" Kailey yelled.
"No, I haven't." Anna responded blatantly, taking out the tainted water.
"Give me that." Kailey said, grabbing it and immediately beginning to drink.
"No. Stop. Don't." Anna said, not really caring. She repeated what she had done with Darian, placing two inch tall Kailey in the box with Darian. "You two should have been nicer to me. You're in for a BIG surprise when you wake up." Anna laughed as she boareded the bus that would take her, and her new toys, home. She peeked in the box again, "Better get ready, bitches. It's time to play."
Chapter 2 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
Rate and Review, Please. P.S. I think this site has a sort of blood grudge against paragraph indentation.
      Darian woke up, her head throbbing. It was dark all around her. She racked her brain for the last place she had been. The school bathroom. She recalled feeling ill and then...nothing. But where was she now?       "H-hello? Is anyone out there? Could you please tell me where I am?" a frightened voice called out, other than her own.      
 "Kailey?" Darian shouted.        
"Darian?" Kailey replied. They began to walk towards each other until they met.        
"Oh, thank god you're alright!" Darian said, hugging her close friend tightly.          
"I-I'm so scared..." Kailey whimpered. Both girls shrieked and gripped onto each other as they were suddenly tossed about, only to be able to stand moments later. Darian and Kailey shakily stood, neither one lessening their grip on the other. As soon as they regained balance, the ceiling of the room was ripped off as a giant figure stood above them. Darian and Kailey began to scream.        
"Sh-she looks so f-familiar..." Kailey whispered.
"I-is that th-the girl that we always tease at school?" Darian asked
"Y-yeah." Kailey answered, terrified.        
"I can't believe this. You tease me and bully me every single day...and you don't EVEN REMEMBER MY NAME?!" Anna asked.        
"W-we...I-I..." Darian stuttered.        
"My NAME is Anna. Of course, I wouldn't hold it to you to remember MY name, after all, I am "below you"." Anna sneered.      
 "We-we're sorry." Darian cried, speaking for herself and Kailey, who just stood there, mouth agape, making small whimpers.    
Anna laughed quietly. "Oh, so you're sorry? Because I don't recall you EVER being sorry all of this times you pushed me, made me drop my things, embarrassed me in front of the entire 10th grade, or made fun of how much I ate even though I'll bet I weigh less than you!" She laughed again. "You're not sorry. At least, not yet. But you will be. I'll make you feel like shit, lower than dirt. I'll make you bitches wish you'd never been brought onto this pathetic planet."        
"I-I'm really, truly sorry! Please, I-I'll prove it to you! Just don't hurt us!" Darian begged. A sly grin crossed Anna's face.        
"Are you aware of how many times I've gone home in tears because of you?" Anna asked.      
 "N-no..." Darian whimpered.
"It was...too many to count." Anna replied. "Why should I show YOU any mercy when I've finally got the power? You deserve what you're going to get, all of it."
Darian broke down into tears. "Pl-please! Please! Don't do this! I don't want to die!"
"Okay. If you can find one instance where you'd been nice to me, I'll let you go. But if you can't, I get to do whatever...I...want." Anna said. Darian began to deeply think, going through years of memory, trying to recall one where she had been nice to her. Darian gasped.
"There wasn't one, was there? Oh, too bad for you." Anna picked up Darian and Kailey in her right hand, putting them in front of her bare, unpolished feet. She took out a bottle of purple nailpolish. "Here's how this is going to work. You each get a foot. If you mess up, you have to face the consequences. Oh, and be warned, if you fail me in even the simplest of tasks I will not hesitate to exterminate you. After all, who would keep something that has no purpose?"
Darian and Kailey glanced at each other, their faces filled with fear. "We-we won't fail you. I promise." this was the first phrase Anna had gotten out of Kailey since they had began.
"Alright, then. Should we get started?" Anna asked, unscrewing the cap to the bottle. "Who'd like to go first?"
"I-I guess I will." Darian replied as she took the brush.
"Whatever you do, don't mess up!" Kailey whispered.
"Well I wasn't planning to until you put that in my head!" Darian said. She nervously placed the tip of the brush at the base of the nail and began to do forward and backward strokes, breathing heavily knowing that if she messed up she would be dead in seconds. Anna smiled at this sight, the girl she had loathed for such a long time now completely at her mercy, not knowing whether she would live or die. She giggled and flicked Darian hard in the side of the head, causing her to falter and smear nailpolish on the skin next to the nail before dropping the brush. Realizing what she had done, Darian stumbled backwards and looked up with terrified eyes, begging Anna not to do what she knew was coming. Kailey stood there in shock before she shouted,
"Darian! RUN!" Darian scrambled to get back on her feet and tried to get away, but to no avail. Anna's foot came down on top of her compressing her ribs. Kailey was terrified as she helplessly watched her friend be crushed under normally small feet. Darian was now desperatly gasping for breath, her ribs fracturing as the tremendous pressure was applied.
"Please..." Darian gasped.
"Please! Please stop!" Kailey shouted. Anna rolled her eyes at their pathetic pleading. She released Darian as Kailey rushed up to comfort her. "Oh my god, are you okay?!" Kailey hugged her close. She turned to Anna. "How could you do such a thing?!"
Darian gripped tightly onto Kailey's shirt and managed a pained whisper, "Kai-Kailey...N-no. No. D-don't start this..."
Anna let out a sharp exhale and tucked a section of hair behind her left ear. She let out a small laugh. "You-you're asking me to explain MY actions? What about yours? What's your reasoning? Oh wait, let me guess...there is none!"
Darian gripped tighter onto Kailey's shirt and whispered again, "I-I told you not to. I told you, I told you..."
"Her little screwup? That was strike ONE. You get two more, and then one of you is going to be doing their job all...alone." Anna laughed.
"But we'll be gone for a few days. People will wonder where we went and come looking for us! Then you'll be found out and charged with murder!" Kailey protested.
"Oh please. Do you honestly think that I'd attempt to pull this off without considering all the possible outcomes? All I have to do is pit my hair in pigtails, slap in a bow, put on my little pink dress, and say, "Sorry I haven't seen them since they disappeared. I'm so worried, I hope they're okay." All I have to do is play the role of the sad little girl concerned about everyone, and no one will know a thing."
"You're crazy!" Kailey said.
"Maybe so, but it doesn't matter now. You." Anna motioned to Darian. "Go over there and rest." Anna turned back to Kailey. "And as for you...I guess you'll have to work twice as hard for now. Oh yeah, and start paying attention to what's going to be the rest of your life. That is...if you manage to survive."
Chapter 3 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
X or R rated violence, can't tell which, viewer discretion is advised. A long monologue to start, but then it gets gruesome.
"Kailey, we've never had a good, honest talk before, have we?" Anna asked.
"N-no we haven't..." Kailey responded.
"Well, why don't we have one right now?" Anna suggested.
"All-all right." Kailey replied, slightly scared.
"Okay, let's see...Well, I was born prematurely at 26 weeks and barely lived...I've always been considered the weird kid in school...and...I've never really had any friends. But you wouldn't know what that feels like, now would you?" Anna asked.
"No, I...I guess I wouldn't." Kailey said. Anna gave a wry laugh.
"No, of course you wouldn't. Let me try to describe it for you. Imagine living every day in extreme loneliness. You stand right in front of someone and wave your arms, but...they look right through you. You-you scream at the top of your lungs, but everyone pretends not to hear you. And so, you live every day in near silence, knowing that even if you speak, it won't matter. No one will hear you, acknowledge your presence. You live each day slowly going mad from such little contact, you feel like an alien. You glide through life not knowing what it would be like to have a sleepover or go to your best friend's sweet sixteen party...because you don't have one. You're stuck looking through a one-way mirror. You can hear them and see them, but they don't even know you're there. You're in two different worlds. So close to it, and yet...unable to reach it, to touch it, to grasp it and never let go...Yeah...you wouldn't know what it's like."
"I...I don't know what to say." Kailey said.
"Right. Because you're so pretty and popular, and I'm just a socially awkward geek at the bottom of the ladder, so you just HAVE to make my life worse." Anna replied.
"If-if I would have just KNOWN I wouldn't of-" Kailey protested, but was cut short.
"Don't talk. Just listen. Let's make this clear. You will not escape. Even if I have to kill you. You think everyone loves you? They hate your guts, I've heard what they've said. I'll be doing them a favor by getting rid of you. I want you to know something else. From now on, your place is at and/or under my feet. Guess what? You're not at the top anymore. You two skanks will learn what it's like to hardly have anything and to live your lives in perpetual sadness. And if I have to hurl you against a wall to get it in your head, then so be it."
"I...I'm sorry that we made you feel that way." Kailey whimpered.
"I already told you that the only reason you two are sorry is because your lives are in danger. If I didn't shrink you, you would continue to make me feel terrible without a second thought. Kailey, have you ever passed someone in the hallway and judged them by the way they were dressed, or how they were acting at that particular moment?" Anna asked.
"Y-yes...yes I have..." Kailey responded, crying.
"But you didn't go any deeper than that, did you?"
r "N-no..." Kailey answered.
e "And I suppose that if you saw someone doing something that wasn't the "social norm" then you would label that person a freak, right?"
"Yeah, I would..." Kailey answered truthfully.
"So...if I decided to stoop down to your level, what would your reaction be? Praise? Fear? Contemt?" Anna asked.
"I-I don't know...it-it depends..." Kailey whispered. Anna took Kailey's arm firmly between her fingers. Kailey realized what she was going to do. "Pl-please don't break my arm. I'll admit it! I was an awful, terrible person before! I'll say anything you want! Anything at all! Just don't do it! PLEASE!"
"Okay." Anna replied.
"Promise?" Kailey asked.
"I promise." Anna snapped and fractured Kailey's arm with a quick flick of her wrist, smiling a wide grin as Kailey screamed in pain, clawing to get her broken arm free from Anna's grasp. "Oops." Anna said, mocking Darian from earlier in the day.
"B-but y-you-you promised!" Kailey screamed through sobs.
"I lied." Anna said, removing Kailey's shirt, and still grinning ear to ear. Anna grabbed both of Kailey's arms and pinned them behind her back, forcing Kailey to her knees. Anna picked up a large sewing needle and positioned it over Kailey's left shoulderblade.
"N-no...please...no more...PLEASE!" Kailey begged. She leaned her head back, a mixture of screams and sobs escaping her lips as the sharp metal pierced her shoulder and drove through the flesh and muscle. She grit her teeth against the pain and took deep, uneven, panicky breaths. Anna removed the needle in a twisting and pulling motion before sticking the needle in her mouth, licking it clean of blood. Kailey breathed a sigh of relief. Anna pulled the needle out of her mouth.
"Don't relax yet. We're not done. I'm going to make you cry as much as I have. On the bright side, at least physical pain heals." Anna pulled out a lighter. Kailey's body tensed in anticipation against her will. Anna lit the lighter and stuck the needle into the flame. "Wouldn't want you to get an infection, now would I?" Anna placed the tip of the needle on the middle of Kailey's back, carving a B, then an I, then a T, then a C, and an H, before taking the needle and below those letters carving a S, a L, and a U, finally removing the needle from her captive's body and admiring her handiwork, the word BITCH carved in deep, bloody letters, along with SLU below it. Kailey silently moved her lips, trying to speak, but in too much pain to do so. She watched, her eyes wild with fear, as the lighter was lit anew. She squeezed her eyes shut and found her voice as the flame came into contact with her skin, dancing across her bloodied flesh, and filling the room with a horrible smell. When Anna took the lighter away, Kailey's back was covered in second-degree burns, her cheeks soaked in tears, and her voice hoarse from screaming and begging.
"Well, I'm no doctor, but I think you may want to get that checked out." Anna laughed. Her smile quickly faded. "Put your shirt back on. No matter what, DON'T tell Darian what I did to you."
Kailey nodded her head as her body began to seize. "On second thought, go ahead and tell her. The same's going to happen to her, anyways." Anna picked up Kailey and set her down gently in the box. Darian ran up to Kailey, worried.
"Kailey! Are you okay?!" Darian asked. Kailey dropped to her hands and knees, her face contorted from the pain of her recent injuries. She shook her head "no". "What's wrong? Did she hurt you?!" Darian said. Kailey shook her head "yes" and began to heave. "Where?" Darian asked again. Kailey moaned and used her good hand to point to her back. Darian lifted Kailey's shirt, and upon seeing the cuts and burns, began to cry. "Wait...S L U? What does that mean?" Darian wondered.
"I-I don't-I don't kn-know." Kailey said between gags. Darian cried out in horror as a hand descended towards her and she heard,
"Now it's your turn."

Chapter 4 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
Okay, warnings apply. Graphic depictions of violence and very strong language, even one use of a word I wouldn't DARE use. Viewer discretion is advised. And when someone warns you, you know it's going to be good.
            "Oh Darian...I can't believe you've underestimated me all this time. You know, it's sort of funny, in a way. Ever since I showed up at this school in the sixth grade, you've made it your goal to make my life hell. I wen home crying every night...trying to figure out what it was about me that set you off. So now that I've got you here...what is it Darian? My-my hair?...The way I dress?...The fact that I don't talk much? What is it?"
           "There...there is no reason." Darian mumbled nervously.
"What was that?"             "I-I said...there is no specific reason..." Darian spoke up.
            "Oh, well now that just makes PERFECT sense! I mean, you should just hate me for being myself!" Anna said in mock understanding. "Did you see what I did to Kailey? That's going to be the most mild of what you two are going to get. I've got something similar for you Darian, but much more severe. Any words or thoughts before we...begin?" Anna asked.
           "N...no..." Darian stammered.
           "Wonderful!" Anna said as she strapped Darian down by the wrists and calves, securing Darian's mouth with a piece of duct tape. She leaned down and whispered, "There's going to be A LOT of screaming." before slapping Darian upside the head, and grabbing two large nails and a hammer in her hands.
               Anna placed a nail at the base of Darian's right ankle. "You may feel a SLIGHT pinch." Anna swung the hammer down and caused the nail to be deeply embedded in Darian's leg.
                   "Aaaaaahhhhhhh! Wh-what are you doing?!" Darian screamed, her words muffled by the tape.
                   "Oh...nothing." Anna picked up the second nail and slammed it into Darian's left ankle. Darian screamed in pain and sobbed as her vision hazed over. All she could see were various blurry shapes, a few of which she could identify as Anna's hand wrapping some sort of wire around the nails. A sharp jolt of electricity forced her vision back into focus.
                    "O-oh god...what did you do?..." Darian murmured. Anna ripped the tape off of Darian's mouth.
                    "Sorry, I couldn't hear you. Maybe this will make things a little clearer."
                    "Wh-what have you done to me?!" Darian asked.
                    "Well...when I said your punishment was going to be "much more severe"..." Anna stepped over to a switch, "...I meant it." she flipped the switch, causing several volts of electricity to be shot through Darian's body. Darian screamed in agony, her body going into a spasm. Anna momentarily turned off the current. "The human body is amazingly resilient. But, sometimes all it takes is your heart to skip one beat in order for you to die." she turned the current back on. Darian screeched as her eyes rolled back into her head. Anna finally turned off the current after an agonizing five minutes. Darian softly sobbed, panting heavily. "Oh...Darian what's wrong? I thought that you would be tougher than this." Anna said with disappointment in her voice.
                  "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! WHATEVER IT IS I'LL DO IT, JUST STOP!" Darian screamed. Anna slammed her fist down on the table.
                    "I WANT YOU TO SUFFER! I WANT YOU TO SUFFER LIKE ALL THE TIMES I'VE SUFFERED! There is NOTHING you can do to escape your fate! NOTHING! Every minute of every day you'll live your life in fear of what I'm going to do next. You know why?! Because I'm FUCKIN' unpredictable!" Anna turned the electric current on for one final time, smiling cruelly, indifferent to Darian's pained howls. "Now I SUGGEST that you get it in your head!" Anna grabbed one of the nails and tore it from Darian's body, a spurt of blood gushing from the puncture hole. She let out a deranged giggle as Darian cried out a sound that a wounded animal might make. Anna proceeded to do the same to the other nail.
                     "O-oh...oh g-god...please...please st-stop..." Darian begged weakly, tears streaming down her face as her heart raced.
                       "Oh...do you not like this?" Anna asked, her voice filled with mock compassion.
                        "Y-yeah...pl-please stop...I'm begging you..."
                         "Well...I've got something MUCH more fun!" Anna said with enthusiasm.
                         "W-what?! No, I..." Darian started. Darian was flipped over, her back exposed, and pricked with a very hot, and very sharp needle, in the same manner Kailey was. "N-no...No please! Please stop, please stop!" Darian screamed as the needle scraped through several layers of skin, leaving what would most likely be a permanent scar. Anna finished the branding and picked up Darian with a look of scorn.
                            "You disgust me. I really, REALLY just can't believe this. It's sickening! The way you can bully people day in and day out, but guess what?!" Anna laughed. "When karma comes around, you can't take it. That's hilarious!" Anna carelessly tossed Darian back into the box. Darian just lay there in a crumpled heap, too pained to move. Kailey returned loyally to her friend's side, immediately checking Darian's back which, besides being badly burnt, had the word "CUNT" carved into it along with the letters "T S".
                               "Wait a minute... S L U...T S...sluts! She carved the word "sluts" into our backs! My god...she really hates us, doesn't she?" Kailey asked. Anna glared from above.
                                  "Yeah...I do!"
Chapter 5 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
Okay, holidays are over, it's been about two months since I updated last, so without further ado I give you... *drumroll* Chapter 5! Wait a minute...oh, it's not like anyone actually reads this stupid story anyway! *mutter* *grumble*
       "Wow...you finally caught on. Granted, I had to kidnap you and almost kill you guys in order for you to pick up on it, but...better late than never, right?!" she said quietly.
       "Could...could you let us go now?" Kailey timidly asked.
       "Ha! You actually thought that I'd let you go after this was all over?" Anna said. She leaned down and gave Darian and Kailey a cold stare, her pupils fairly constricted. If the eyes are the windows to the soul, Anna's was filled with nothing but pure hatred and bloodlust. "First of all, I'm not going to let you go. Second of all, if I really WAS that stupid, I'd have to scare you into not telling anyone. But that'd be too much work forcing you into an advanced stage of paranoia, so I'm just going to kill you."
        "N...no...please...w-we won't...we won't tell anyone what you've done....I-I swear!" Kailey pleaded.
          "Oh...I know you won't. You can't tell anyone if you're not alive." Anna said.
           "WE...WILL DO...ANYTHING...YOU...WANT! Just-Just don't do it! PLEASE!" Kailey screamed.
           "NOPE! No. No amount of pleading will do you any good. My mind is made up, my decision is final. I can't be swayed. Enjoy what hours of life you have left."
       "You can't do this! WE...ARE...HUMAN...BEINGS!" Darian yelled.
       "Oh...you USED to be. But not now. Not anymore. Now you're just---you're just...insects."
       "HOW?! How could you?!...How could you say something like that?! We're people, just like you!" Darian said.
       "We're people, just like you!" Anna openly mocked. "Yeah, like you EVER treated ME equal to YOU! Pushing me down, teasing me, throwing my books in the mud...and you still REALLY, HONESTLY THINK that it wasn't as bad as I made it out to be? That you treated me equal?! What the hell is wrong with you? Well...I'll help you...I'll help you discover what's wrong with you...maybe then...maybe..."
       "Pl-please...we're so sorry! We're sorry..." Kailey cried softly, her head hung.
       "No! Kailey...Stop! You don't have to be sorry for anything!" Darian told her.
       "Shut up! She and you have EVERY REASON to be sorry!" Anna yelled.
       "I...I don't care! I don't care h-HOW I made you feel! You deserved it, you stupid whore!" Darian's fear quickly turned to anger. How dare she treat them like this?
        "Oh?..." Anna's expression became an ugly, disgusted sneer. "You'll care soon enough. What happened to you before is the mildest of my actions. You provoke me, you...dare I say INSIST that what I've done is...childish." Anna smiled. "Well...I suppose I could show you what I'm really capable of. As a matter of fact..." Anna mused, "I ought to teach you a lesson." Before she could react, Anna snatched up Darian and shoved the girl into her open, salivating mouth.
         "No! Wait! Stop! PLEASE!" Darian pleaded as the mouth closed around her. Anna grinned when she sucked on the tiny bitch, Darian's tears giving Anna's saliva a barely noticeable salt taste. Anna savored the fruits of her labor, the fear she had produced was absolutely...intoxicating. She flicked her tongue ever so slightly, trapping Darian underneath her incisors. Anna forced her saliva all over Darian's face and quite a bit down her throat. Anna giggled and began to bite down. Realizing what was about to happen, Darian began to scream herself hoarse,
         "No, no wait! Please, PLEASE don't! I-I'm so sorry, it-it won't happen again, I swear!" This seemingly new found humanity caused Anna to hesitate momentarily before spitting Darian out, giving her a bone-shattering fall to the box. Darian froze in place, unable to even speak from the shock of the fall and the fact that she was almost eaten alive.
          "Oh, and next time? You won't be so lucky." Anna gave a glare and spit in Darian's face before walking away. Darian was busy violently shaking, trying her hardest not to give into the urge to vomit.
         "Darian...What do we do?!" Kailey asked, desperate for answers on how to avoid death. Darian swallowed hard and sniffled, trying to stop crying.
        "I guess...we've got to escape."
Chapter 6 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
I've actually had this chapter written for a long time, but never got to typing it out until now. It's probably rated R, MAYBE, and more towards the end. Just to be safe.
         "Darian?"
         "Yeah?"
         "I-I'm not sure about this anymore..." Kailey whimpered.
         "What?! How can you not be sure about this anymore? That bitch is going to KILL US if we give her any more time. I think I would know, I was in her mouth...Anyways, this might be our last chance, we need to take it while it's here!" Darian whispered.
         "But what if...what if she finds out? If she catches us, she'll kill us!"
         "Well...we'd be dead anyway, at this rate." Darian said.
         "O-okay..." Kailey whimpered.
         "Okay. Here's the plan..." Darian and Kailey began to quickly discuss an escape attempt, provided that they were left at the house instead of being taken to school.
        In the morning, Darian and Kailey waited for the door to close before preparing to climb out of the box and get help.
            "Kailey, do you know what you're supposed to do?" Darian asked.
            "I-I...I think so. But...why can't you do this? Why me? What if I mess up?! What if I-"
            "You're not going to mess up, trust me. I swear you'll get through this safely. The reason I'm making you go is because you're faster than I am. You can make it there in less time." Darian reasoned.
            "O-okay. I'll do it, but only because this might be our last day alive." Kailey said as Darian draped the secretly obtained rope over the side of the box. She silently cheered when she realized it was long enough to reach the floor. Kailey looked down and nervously wrapped herself around the rope, knowing in the pot of her stomach that once she put her feet on the floor, there would be no turning back. Kailey carefully began to climb down and released her grip when she felt the ground below her. She quickly walked towards the door, her vague fear bordering on that of paranoia. Kailey was making good time, about relatively ten feet from "freedom". Then she heard footsteps rapidly approaching. Kailey panicked, thinking that it was Anna coming home from real or false illness, it didn't matter. Kailey's heart and mind were racing, screaming at her to run. Kailey looked around feverishly for somewhere to hide before making a mad dash for the closet. Kailey blindly dove into the darkness and held her breath, waiting for the footsteps to pass by. The presence left as quickly as it came, giving Kailey a chance to breathe a sigh of relief. "Thank god it wasn't her." Kailey thought to herself.
        Kailey got ready to continue the escape attempt when something on the wall caught her eye. It was dark, so she had to focus a bit to make it out. She reeled in horror at the image presented to her. It was impossible. THIS was impossible. Kailey stood there, motionless.  "O-oh god...Oh god, oh god...! No no no no no no...!" she stumbled backwards, her eyes still fixated on them. Hundreds of thoughts went through her head. Could Anna really have done this? How did she manage without getting caught? WHY?! Kailey was finally snapped out of her trance by feeble whimpers coming from behind her. "Huh?" Kailey gulped and turned around, searching for the source. She spotted a girl who had been shrunken to her current size, bound and gagged in the corner. Kailey recognized her as a girl from a few towns over, Katie. She had platinum blonde hair and deep green eyes, and looked like she had been through hell. 
       Upon closer inspection, Katie's body was covered in cuts and bruises from being beaten, burn scars, and two very severe cases of frostbite. She was unconscious, but still breathing, for now. Kailey lightly touched her in an attempt to help, but was met with tears, panicked screams, and cries for mercy. Kailey quickly retracted her hand for fear of hurting Katie, but then began to panic as she heard the bedroom door open. When the door was closed, Kailey's blood ran cold. She began to look for any sort of escape. She found a piece of semi-folded paper just large enough to fit under, and maybe, just maybe, hold off her death another day. Kailey silently crawled under the paper and prayed it would work. Kailey closed her eyes and cowered on her hands and knees when she heard the door to the closet begin to open.
       Anna opened the closet door and looked around. Something wasn't right. There was something wrong, perhaps out of place, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. She noticed Katie and it dawned on her. Anna picked up the helpless girl and crushed her without a word of acknowledgement, a warm spurt of blood erupting from her fingers. She dropped the corpse, moving to where Kailey was hiding.
       Kailey quickly crawled, hoping Anna wouldn't notice the papers changing position. She stopped suddenly and cringed, hearing a body being shattered in a melody of horrendous pain. She slowly continued, fighting back frightened tears and waves of nausea. She glanced upward at her tormentor as her cover was lifted away.
     "Found you." Anna said in a childish voice. Kailey climbed to her feet and begged at the top of her lungs.
      " I'm really sorry! I'm really sorry! No! Don't! NOOOOOO!" as Anna lifted one of her bare feet and crushed Kailey like she was a common cockroach. Anna's face twisted in disgust as she began to wipe her foot against the ground, hoping to get some off the blood off. When she was finished, she picked up what was left of Kailey, and brought it over to the box where Darian was waiting.
        "Hey Darian," Anna said, dropping Kailey's corpse into the box, whose limbs and neck were twisted at odd angles, dripping with blood, "Your little plan didn't work, and your friend payed the price." Darian screamed and began to sob, her stomach twisted in knots and her heart as heavy as lead. She dropped to her knees and vomited, unable to understand why or how this had happened. Anna smiled in satisfaction when she covered the box, sealing both Darian and the corpse inside. She bit the inside of her bottom lip before she muttered, "Have fun, you little bitch."
End Notes:
One of the protagonists is dead! Whee! Review? PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? Seriously though, I don't think this was my best work...
Chapter 7 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
Okay, I bumped it to an X rating for some insertion, while brief it is still there, this wasn't really how I intended for this to go but I just started writing and went with it.
Darian dropped down on her knees, her legs weakened, unable to support her. She landed in the puddle of her sick; her stomach still in it's worsening state of agony. Darian stared into the lifeless eyes of her once-friend, heaving again. She crawled to a dry spot away from her vomit, falling on her hands and knees. Darian weakly lifted her head and glanced again at Kailey's body, letting out a strangled sob, finally accepting the fact.
"Kailey...N-no! No! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" Darian beat the walls and floor in a fury, making her hands bleed, getting covered in her own blood. She screamed at the sky, "You bitch!" Anna skipped over to the box, her hair bouncing with every step. She removed the box cover and smiled at the bloodied Darian.
"Yes?" Anna asked while giggling, having heard Darian's fit.
"W-w-why? W-wh-wh-why?!" Darian whispered in despair, breaking down into tears.
"Why what?" Anna asked innocently. Darian squeezed her eyes shut tighter, burning tears pouring from her eyes as she screamed in rage,
"Why did you have to take her away from me?! Now I'm alone...I'm all...alone."
"She knew too much, I couldn't let her find out. But don't worry, you won't be alone for long!" Anna said.
"Wh-what do you mean? She's...she's gone! I'll never see her again!"
"Well, maybe some hard work will get your mind off of things. If you're really good, I'll let you know a secret." Anna said.
"I...don't...care..." Darian sighed sadly.
"Okay then...Come here." Anna picked up Darian and put her on the floor. Anna stuck her foot in front of Darian. "Lick my feet."
"What?" Darian asked.
"You heard me. Lick my feet." Anna repeated. Darian couldn't stop herself. She dragged herself over to Anna's feet and lapped a strange red substance off of them that tasted metallic. She began to cry, realizing what covered Anna's wrinkled soles. Darian sniffled and continued out of fear until she had cleaned them completely before returning to the crying mess she was before. "Geez, you're annoying. I thought you were tough, Darian, I thought you could handle it! Do I have to baby you, huh? Is THAT how you want me to remember you? AS A BABY?!" Anna asked. Darian continued to sob. "It can't be helped, I guess..." Anna opened the closet door to reveal a body-length mirror. "Now for the secret." Anna turned to Darian. "Call me a bitch."
"Wh-what? N-no, why?!" Darian refused. Anna smiled.
"You. You're afraid. I recall you taking every opportunity to call me such nasty names. But you stopped. Call me a bitch. Right now."
"N-no! I don't want to! I can't! I won't!" Darian screamed.
"Call me bitch. Whore. Slut. Fat. Reject. Ugly, stupid skank. Do it. Now." Darian could feel tears streaming down her cheeks as she stuttered,
"B-bitch. S-s-stupid slut...f-friendless, ugly, l-loser..."
"Good job. I knew you could do it." Anna said. She turned back to the mirror. "STUPID WHORE!" she smashed the mirror with her fist, screaming, accusing her reflection. "FRIENDLESS LOSER!" she smashed again, cracking the mirror, sending shards flying. "UGLY REJECT!" smash. Her hands were covered in blood and embedded within them were tiny pieces of glass. She was taking in angered breaths as she placed her hands on the shattered mirror. She stared herself in the eyes. "YOU GODDAMNED! MOTHERFUCKING! BITCH!" she smashed the mirror with her face. Again, and again, and again. Anna turned to Darian, a trickle of blood matting her bangs to her forehead. "See what you've caused? But of course it wouldn't matter to you because you're PERFECT!"
"N-no..."
"What?"
"N-no...I-I'm not perfect...I'm far from it..." Darian admitted.
"I've finally...broken you...I've done it! I've finally...done it..." demented laughter escaped from deep inside Anna as she tugged a shard of glass from her forehead, the trickle turning into a stream.
"H-hey...I...I've learned my lesson, I guess...could you...let me...go?" Darian asked meekly.
"No."
"Wh-why not?"
"You haven't changed. I don't believe you. I will not let you go until you have absolutely given up on EVERYTHING. You still have HOPE. Hope that someone will find you, hope that the death of your precious little Kailey was just a dream, hope that all of this was just a shared hallucination. It's not."
"Pl-please, please... I have learned, I have!" Darian pleaded.
"You will live as I live, breathe as I breathe, and do as I tell you what I tell you when I tell, or you will die by my hand." Anna told her. Darian trembled. She used to think that Anna was just weird, but when she got a closer look she realized that Anna was completely fucking insane.
"Wh-what do you mean?" Darian questioned.
"Like this. Get in my underwear." Anna commanded.
"What?!"
"Are you stupid? Do I have to spell it out for you?" Anna asked.
"N-no...Why? Wh-why would you want me in there?" Darian wondered aloud.
"Several reasons. Sexual pleasure, your humiliation, and most importantly teaching you to shut the fuck up and do as you're told."
"B-b-but I'll suffocate!"
"Aww, no you won't...I'll let you out every hour or so to take a breath." Anna took a black lace thong off the bed. "Do you wanna know what it looks like to not have herpes, you whore?" Anna placed Darian in her underwear and pulled it up her legs, wedging Darian into her vaginal opening. Anna let out a sharp gasp and moan of pleasure. Anna pulled up her skinny jeans, trapping Darian inside. Anna crossed her legs and moaned, Darian's struggles sending wave after wave of pleasure through her. "I need to get going...oh, god!..." Anna panted, a particular squirm making her heart flutter. She quickly collected her things and ran to catch the bus, sucking in deeply as her heart and stomach lurched in sexual ecstasy. She was able to keep herself under control until about 11:00, when she couldn't hold it in any longer.
"You alright, Miss?" the teacher asked.
"Y-yeah...nnnnggghhhh....!...I-I'm just...fffiiiinnneee...."
"Your behavior is disrupting my class and my lesson. Is there something you need?"
"May I...ah!....may I be excused?...oooOOOHHH....." she asked hurriedly.
"Alright, alright, but when you come back I expect NO disturbances, understand?"
"Y-yes sir...I understand...th-thank you..." Anna rushed out of the classroom.
"Kids these days..." the teacher sighed. Anna rushed to the bathroom, locked a stall, pulled down her pants, and fished Darian out of her cunt. Darian coughed and greedily took in air, covered head to foot in slimy, sticky, salty discharge.
"Pl-please...I'm so sorry! I won't question you! I-I'll...I'll lick your feet! I'll love them...I'll do it all and I won't complain, just don't make me go back in there, PLEASE!"
"Well Darian, I just found out why you bang so many guys."
"I-I'm a whore! I'm a dirty whore..."
"If you felt this good in my pussy...I wonder what you'd feel like up my ass..."
"Oh...oh god no, no no no no no, please, not in there!"
"Another time, maybe? Ah! I know!" Anna took some tape, attaching Darian to her armpit face up, forcing her to smell the musky scent of body odor and overpowering deodorant. "It's not as bad, is it? Sorry, I haven't shaved for a few days, that's why I'm wearing a hoodie, to hide one more thing you might mock me about." Anna went back to class, trapping Darian in her sweaty, smelly prison for another four hours. Anna rose from her desk, a cramp forming in one of her legs. Darian hadn't suffocated yet, Anna could still feel her tiny chest rising and falling. She walked to her locker, put on her jacket, and stood. She stood silently, observing the students and teachers passing her in the hallway, receiving the occasional nod or hello and the rare rude remark, accepting them all with grace. She smiled a bit. She could tell them everything. She could reveal her self harming ways, her imminent self destruction, the kidnappings, the murders, everything. She could show them what she really was inside, behind this facade. But she kept silent. A select few would learn, each of them, eventually. Anna slid into her bedroom, away from her family. She peeled the tape from her skin. Darian was unconscious, Anna decided to be courteous for once and let her sleep for awhile. She sat for some time before waking Darian. "C'mon, get up." Darian's eyes slowly opened. "C'mon, up and at 'em!" Anna poked Darian in the side. "Dinnertime." Anna tossed a chunk of cooked meat down into the box. Darian tore at it ravenously, after the she'd had, she would eat anything. She noticed that...it had a unique taste. It tasted so odd and yet...so familiar. "I really have broken you..." Anna commented. Darian chewed and swallowed.
"What do you mean?"
"You're so desperate that you'd...commit cannibalism. On someone so close to you too..." a cruel smile spread on Anna's face as Darian's stomach knotted and she began to heave. Darian began to shake violently as she curled into a ball, the world becoming dark around her as she heard Anna sing in a whisper, her tone vicious and almost demonic in sound. "I wanna cut you open, see your colors run, I wanna play, I want a friend to have some fun. Don't be afraid, don't cry, just give in, this is the last time I'll see you again. Come on, relax and sit still, you belong to me and you will, keep quiet, look me in the eye, 'cause I wanna fuck you, wanna fuck you while you fuckin' die...!"
    
End Notes:
The song lyrics at the end are from a song called, "Cupcakes" by a band called Futret. Comment, please.
Chapter 8 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
Rated X for adult content. Sexual themes. Some adult baby stuff here. Some people are into that...I guess I myself find it a turn on to potentially be a "mommy" to an adult man or woman. (Unless it's creepy.)
Darian snapped back to reality, Anna's terrifying words ringing in her ears. Bitter tears streaked her cheeks when she realized she had been bound into a vertical spread-eagle by wires, then stripped naked. Her breasts hung free but her vagina was covered by a makeshift cloth diaper fastened with a safety pin. Her cheeks burned as she blushed with shame. She felt violated, humiliated. Anna walked into her line of sight and smiled.
"Wh-why are you doing this to me? You took away everything. I've submitted to you and given up. Why won't you just let this end?!" Darian screamed.
"Because I like to play. I usually play with my toys until...they...break."
"T-toys?...she thinks of human lives as just...toys?" Darian thought with horror.
"Let's get started." Anna traced her finger between Darian's C-cup cleavage and down Darian's body. She took a pin, threatening Darian, teasing her. "Where do you think the best place to put this? What do you think?"
"I...I don't...I...don't..." Darian whispered. Anna stabbed the pin into Darian's leg, making her scream as Anna tortured her living voodoo doll. "Please, please stop!" Darian begged.
"Does the little baby not like my new game?" Anna asked with feigned sympathy.
"I-It...It hurts..."
"Is Mommy's little baby gonna cry now?"
"Wh-what?...M-mommy?"
"That's what you're going to call me from now on."
"Wh-why? And the diaper..."
"Is degrading. I know. You act like a baby, you get treated like one. Unfortunately for you I don't plan on being gentle."
"I'd rather be naked than wear this!" Darian protested.
"Oh, well you'll be naked for a few minutes when you soil yourself and I have to change you."
"S-soil myself? You mean you're going to leave me in here-"
"As long as I need to." Anna finished her sentence. Anna ran her finger down Darian's back, over her scars. "Darian's mommy loves to dominate...and humiliate. Now be a good little adult baby."
"Yes...'Mommy'." Darian said. She figured it would be easier and less painful just to play along with this sick fantasy. Anna shoved another pin into Darian's leg, laughing when she screamed. "Pl-please Mommy, please stop! You-you're hurting me!"
"That's GOOD! It's what I LIVE for!" Anna pushed the pin in deeper.
"Please...stop...Mommy."
"What if I don't want to? You're just a baby, you have no say in these kinds of things." Anna said with a smirk.
"B-but Mommy, what if you hit something important when you're playing with me? What if I start bleeding really, really badly and start to die?"
"I thought that you'd trust your mommy to know what she's doing. She's had lots of practice, you know." Anna glanced down a bit and noticed a dark stain on the diaper and a puddle underneath it. She began to laugh, as Darian hung her head and felt her face become hot. "Aw, my little baby pissed herself. Who needs to be changed?"
"I will NEVER tell you that I need to be changed." Darian quietly growled. Anna maintained her psychotic sickly sweet demeanor.
"Well then, you can just hang there in a wet diaper until you're ready to admit it to me, for all I care." Anna sat down and concentrated on Darian with a knowing look. Darian hung there, determined to keep at least one shred of dignity and self worth. There was only so far that she would allow herself to be broken before a mental block was forged to keep her from slipping into the deep chasm that was dependency and complete willingness. It started to burn. The piss-soaked diaper began to become saturated and irritate  her more sensitive parts. She softly groaned in discomfort before sucking up her pride momentarily and murmured, nearly crying,
"M-Mommy...please change me...I...I peed..."
"That's a good baby..." Anna stood up and removed the restraints from Darian's wrists and ankles, which now had deep marks in them. Anna laid Darian down and removed the safety pin, taking the cloth out from under her, allowing her pussy to be aired out. "I might as well clean you up now, rather than later..." Anna poked her tongue out and lapped at Darian's face, coating her in thick strings of saliva. She moved down to Darian's breasts, beginning to suck on each, allowing her saliva to travel down Darian's body, covering her. Darian could do little but watch as she experienced this "tongue bath rape" and moan with pleasured feelings that felt so wrong considering they were being given to her by a girl that she had come to hate. She closed her eyes when she saw Anna's tongue go down to in-between her legs. Darian didn't want to see what was going to happen next. Anna thrusted her tongue into Darian's cunt, separating her.    The bumps on Anna's tongue gave this experience a very distinct feel. Darian didn't want to admit it, but no guy had ever even come close to something like this. She couldn't help but moan as Anna sent an extremely unique feeling through her, reminiscent of the electricity incident but nowhere near as painful. Suddenly, something clicked.
"O-oh god! I'm gonna...gonna--!" Darian squealed as she suddenly orgasmed, sending a large rush of discharge onto Anna's tongue before she passed out, panting and exhausted. Even though it was technically rape, Darian had never felt this relaxed in a   long time. Anna smiled and looked at the sweat and saliva coated girl, just barely able to make out the girl cum dripping from her pussy. Anna leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss on her toned stomach area.
"I love you..." she whispered.
End Notes:
Comment! This chapter was only half thought out so it's not as great as it could be.
Chapter 9 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
Character development for the most part. Some ass play at the end and comic relief. The reason that this chapter gets so jumpy with the emotions (angry to happy to sad back to happy back to angry to angry playful) is because I wanted to make a point that one of our main characters is mentally unstable and prone to extreme and quick moodswings.
Anna sighed and walked over to her desk that she used to do homework. She sat down and put her hands together, her eyes closed, as if in prayer, like her father had always done when he was troubled. She took a deep breath, a single tear running down her cheek and splashing against the varnished wood. She felt weak, she hadn't felt this way in ages. That's probably because all of her other victims had hated her. Well, so did Darian, and she had good reason to, but...Anna loved her. She didn't love any of her other victims. Darian had always given her the strangest feelings. Why was she doing this, then? The two sides of her mind were at war, one angry and vengeful, screaming that all who refused to accept her deserve to be tortured and killed. The other a calming voice, that of an angel telling her that if SHE truly loved them, then she could teach them to love her back.
"Kill her! The slut deserves to die! She'll never love us, she's never shown ONE kind act, or even an apathetic one! It was always to torture us, she deserves the same, she can't change! Kill her! KILL HER NOW!"
"She can change. If you help her dig deep, she'll find those feelings. Guide her, help her accept them and give into them. All she needs is time, patience, and a loving hand."
"No, she can't! KILL HER!"
"Yes, yes she can!"
"No...she...CAN'T!"
"Yes she can!"
 Anna's eyes were now streaming with bitter confused tears as she bit her lip until it bled. She grabbed a translucent orange bottle used to hold prescription medication. It was a quarter of the way filled with oblong white pills. Her hands shaking, she brought her arm back.
"No, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO!" she released the bottle, the medicine spilling all over the hardwood floor when the bottle was thrown against the wall. Something inside of her snapped.
"She will love me...she will love me back no matter what!" she scooped up Darian in her right hand, placing her on the desk. Anna sat down and waited, playing with the red beaded bracelet with the dragonfly charm she always wore on her left wrist. She would never forget what it meant.
Darian awoke in a daze, still naked. The last thing she remembered was being raped, enjoying it in the sickest of ways, passing out, and faintly hearing Anna whisper the words 'I love you'. Darian looked up at Anna, whose facial expression and general aura was...off. Darian thought that it was off before but this was just an air of complete psychopathic uncontrollable rage.
"Are...are you all right?" Darian asked with fear and genuine concern.
"You..." Anna sneered. "You don't give a SHIT about how I am."
"I...I l-love you..." Darian said.
"THAT'S A LIE!" Anna screamed.
"No! No, it's not! I really love you!" Darian objected in terrified desperation. Anna had been sadistic before, but this was accompanied by TRUE anger, rage. Darian feared that this time, she was out to kill without thinking. "M-mommy?" Darian asked, trying to calm Anna down a bit.
"Don't...F-FUCKING...CALL ME THAT!" Anna screamed, grabbing perfume bottles, chapsticks, whatever she could get her hands on, throwing them against the far wall in her fury. She stood there, her face red, her muscles shaking, her heart felt like it was about to fall out of her chest. She faced Darian with a dementedly placid smile. "Do you like my ass?" she asked.
"Wh-what?!" Darian responded, taken aback given the nature of what she had just witnessed and the serenity of the question.
"Do you like my ass? When I first brought you here, I noticed you staring at it a lot. Is it because I wear those skinny jeans so tight that they're nearly a second skin? They make it look good, huh?"
"...Y-yeah, I guess..."
"Yeah? And how about this?" Anna pulled down her jeans, revealing a pink cotton thong dotted with black polka dots. She stuck her comparatively large ass in the air so Darian could get a good view. "That get you off? You sick pervert." Anna pulled down the thong, letting it drop to her ankles. "I think a re-education is in order." Anna dipped her finger in some body oil that she frequently used for lubricant. Anna began to rub the oil on and inside her asshole, making sure it would be open enough not to crush Darian to death.
"Re-education?...but...but...I th-thought that you--"
"Oh, it's not for you. It's for me. I need to teach myself to stop being so soft and become more violent. I've stopped being hard on you. My other victims...I hated them so much that I ate them alive, swallowed them whole. Shoved them up my pussy and ass until they suffocated. Ripped off their arms and legs and crushed them like bugs." Anna picked up Darian, holding her in front of her taut ass cheeks. "But you...I love you. I've ALWAYS loved you...you didn't return my feelings. So when I chose you I was so excited, thinking that maybe I could get you to open up to me. Later, I hardened myself up again, deciding that you weren't worth it, that if you did show any affection for me, it would be some sort of Stockholm syndrome. I made myself see you no longer as the girl I loved, merely another of my worthless toys." Anna's voice began to break, "B-but...it didn't work...I still love you! I still love you more than anything! I have to do this...to prove it to myself..." Anna moved her hand down into her crack and began to push Darian into her loosened anus feet first. Darian was in about knee deep when Anna moaned, her cunt suddenly being sent a shockwave of pleasure, tingling with excitement. Anna pushed Darian in further, forcing everything below the elbow joints to become trapped in the dirty, smelly orifice. Darian suddenly realized that Anna wasn't kidding.
"I love you! I love you! I love you with all my heart! Please don't do this! If you let me go I'll be your girlfriend! I'll love you as much as I can and forgive you for everything you've done!"
"That's not going to WORK ANYMORE!" Anna screamed. She quickly pulled up her thong, nearly snapping Darian's neck in the process. "KISS MY ASS YOU BITCH! KISS IT!" Anna demanded. Darian managed to lift herself up enough to make contact with the pink, puckered skin. She slowly brought her lips to the heated skin. "MORE!" Anna demanded again. Darian tried not to cry, but she continued in humiliation and fear. She knew that if Anna tightened her rectal muscles enough, half of her body would be crushed to bloody pulp. Darian started to lick the orifice as well, every once in a while getting the taste of the brown sludge on her tongue, making her shudder and almost vomit.
"PLEASE! PLEASE! STOP! I-I CAN'T TAKE IT! I-I JUST...I JUST CAN'T! You may not believe that I love you...but I haven't done anything to deserve this! PLEASE, PLEASE, HAVE MERCY ON ME!" Darian wailed. She was met with no words, but a sound of rumbling from all around her followed by a gas that smelled of sulfur, an overpowering stench that robbed Darian of fresh air. She coughed and began to gag, struggling to breathe. Anna sighed in satisfaction.
"Aw man, that felt sooooo good...I've been holding that in all day."
"Please, please, please!" Darian begged. Anna responded by hiking up her thong, forcing Darian further into her crack, coarse hair brushing up against her face.
"I thought I said this isn't for you. It's for me. Therefore, I will stop when I choose to, when I feel that I've learned my lesson. I haven't yet, so your objections make no difference."
"H-how long do you think you'll need?" Darian asked.
"I dunno. It could take all night."
"What?! All night?!" 
"Yep. All...night...long." Anna took off her jeans and bra, putting on her pajama bottoms to get ready for bed. She settled in and pulled the comforter tightly over her head. "Have a good sleep." she wished Darian, passing gas again. She coughed, "Oh god, WHAT WAS I THINKING?!" as she struggled to get her head out from under the blanket, sucking in mouthfuls of gas-free air.
Chapter 10 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
Hey everybody, I've been gone for awhile but I'm back. This one is a little bit graphic. For the record I am a self harmer, and I have an eating disorder. So, yeah...here you go. I am ALWAYS open to suggestions and ideas as to where to take the story so feel free to drop me an idea, if you do, the chances are high that I will put it in the story.
Darian shuddered. She could barely breathe, the methane gas replacing nearly all the oxygen. Tears began to stream down her face from a mixture of sadness and fear, she was sad, angry, and confused all at one time. She closed her eyes, struggling to block everything out, wishing that she was at home back in her bed, or even in the box on the night table. She choked out a sob knowing it wasn't going to be. The coarse hairs rubbed up against her face again, and Darian wished she could be in any place but here. In a sock drenched in sweat on Anna's foot, in the space between her breasts, even...even sleeping in her cunt seemed like a better option than her ass.
   "Why?....What did I do wrong...?!" Darian wondered. Anna turned over in her sleep and rose up to use the bathroom. She trudged from her room and walked across the hall into the bathroom with her eyes half open, pulling down her pants and underwear and sitting on the toilet. She began to piss, letting a golden stream hit the water below her, trying to shake the drowsy feeling in her mind. Suddenly, she heard a barely audible sobbing sound. Her brain was still in a bit of a stupor, then she had remembered that she had set Darian in there to rest for the night. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, slowly pulling Darian out of her ass. She held Darian in front of herself and smirked a bit. She placed Darian on the edge of the sink and started the shower, taking off her clothes and stepping into the freezing water. While Anna was showering, Darian could hear the unmistakable sound of gagging and vomiting. Anna stopped the shower and stepped out, giving Darian a view of several healed and fresh cuts, bruises, and weeping burns on her legs. "What...what happened to you?" Darian asked, her heart and stomach twisting in concern and morbid curiosity.
   "Oh, it's nothing...I just got a little angry and disappointed. It helps a lot. I thought I would never be good enough for you, so why even try?"
     "I-I'm sorry..." Darian whispered.
     "Oh yeah, SURE you are!" Anna said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "You know you're not, and I know you're not, so stop trying to fucking win me over." Anna said harshly. Then she muttered, "It's not like I can reverse this, anyway."
   "Reverse what?" Darian asked.
   "What I did to you."
    "You...you mean that I'll be..." Darian stuttered.
    "Yep." Anna grinned. "You'll be mine forever and ever. Unless you want to end up like Kailey, of course." Kailey. Her name sent a shiver down Darian's spine, made her tremble, and brought up all the painful memories of their failure to escape, seeing her crushed, mutilated, bloody body, and worst of all, unwittingly...consuming her. Darian became suddenly overwhelmed by waves of sorrow and guilt, feeling that it was all her fault, sending her friend to her death when Darian felt she should have gone.
    "Please...Please, no. No!" Darian cried out in desperation. Anna twisted her face in contempt.
    "Oh, for the love of god! Would you stop being SUCH A BABY?!" she snarled. Darian began to sob, frightened by Anna's tone. "I mean, SERIOUSLY! You cry at EVERYTHING! Literally EVERYTHING! I used to idolize you, Darian. I used to wish I could be you! But now, you're no more than garbage to me! Get used to being a pet; you're not a human anymore, if you ever were." Darian looked at Anna with tears in her eyes as Anna picked her up off of the sink and walked back into her room, stark naked. Anna glanced at her alarm clock. It was 5:00 in the morning on a Saturday...great. Anna sat down on her bed, hovering her freshly cleaned feet over Darian. Darian noticed that while Anna's legs were covered in cuts, her feet were spotless.
     "Wh-why would you..." Darian began to ask.
     "Did I tell you to speak?" Anna asked.
     "N-no..." Darian whispered.
     "Then why the fuck did you open your mouth?" Anna said through gritted teeth. Darian sniffled and began to cry.
     "I-I'm sorry..." she whimpered. Anna groaned in annoyance.
      "Just SHUT THE FUCK UP and do what you're supposed to do." Anna demanded impatiently. Darian obeyed and licked Anna's bare feet, occasionally planting a kiss here and there. She began to rub them  using her entire body, pushing deep into the pliant flesh. When she finished, she was covered in a combination of foot sweat and her own, and was extremely tired. Anna placed her on the bed next to her. "Do you want to know how I got these scars?" Anna asked, running her soft hands over several cuts.
        "Um...sure..." Darian said hesitantly.
        "Well, one day I started to bottle up all of my unexpressed emotions. Just more and more. All of the anger, the shame, the embarrassment. Never released. It felt like I was going crazy. But then I found a solution. It felt so good to finally get rid of all of it...It felt like I had control of my life again...and I embraced that feeling. With each new cut, the problem was faced, the blood running from it was me...letting the problem go." Anna sighed softly. She traced her finger over a long, deep scar. "This one...this was my first. This is from the time you and your little friends cornered me in the bathroom and beat me, called me fat...FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!" she  laughed as angry tears poured from her eyes. "And, this one...this is from the time you slammed me into the locker..." she smiled a frightening smile and looked straight in Darian's eyes. She picked up a razor blade and positioned it over her leg. "And THIS ONE..." she said, referring to the one she was about to make, "Is when I STOPPED LOVING YOU." 
   "No...No, please don't!" Darian screamed as Anna dug the sharp blade into her flesh, deep red blood gushing from the fresh cut. Darian screamed in desperation as she watched Anna's blood escape from the wound, running down her leg, a crimson river of unknowable pain. Anna's fingers were drenched in blood, she covered the wound with her right hand, reaching for gauze with her left. She wrapped the clean white bandage around her leg. It was soon stained red. She grunted softly as she stood, leaving for a minute to wash her hands. She returned, redressed, and placed Darian in a grey ankle sock, placing it and its partner on her feet. Anna whispered something to Darian before laying down again, trying to sleep the pain away and hoping to not wake until noon...or at all.
Chapter 11 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
The end!
Darian struggled in the confines of the sock, tediously going through every moment of her life, viewing how cruel she had really been. These realizations had almost brought her to tears, she wished that she could just go back and correct them. A fat crimson drop fell and spread through the grey of the sock, a smaller drop condensing and splashing on Darian's face, causing her to cough and somewhat choke down the sticky blood as it found its way down her throat, over her face and in her hair. She began to cry, washing the blood further down her face.
   "Why can't I just DIE?!" she screamed. "Just kill me already!" Darian could barely believe that she had been pushed to the point of asking for death. "PLEASE! Just...I-I can't take it anymore...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." Darian moaned. Anna began to stir, her eyes fluttering open as she sat up and stretched. She peeled the bloodstained sock from her foot and took Darian out, licking the crust of blood off of her face.
    "It'll be okay...I can't stay mad at you..." Anna smiled warmly and looked apologetic. This creeped Darian out to no end. "I'll be considerate for once  and give you what you wish."
    "W-wait...Y-you mean you're going to...you're going to..." Darian was tearing up from her sudden onset of fear. "Oh, no...no, no, no!" she cried. Darian desperately squirmed in Anna's grasp. "No, please! Not gonna...not gonna let you...let me out of here...LEMME OUT OF HERE!" Darian screamed.
    "Awww...But I thought this is what you wanted." Anna giggled slightly. "Besides, you might get to see Kailey again, you should be happy." Anna shoved Darian in her pants pocket and filled a glass with water in the kitchen before walking back to her bedroom. She sat on the foot of the bed, placing the clear glass on the night table. "Hey, Darian..." Anna asked, lifting Darian from her pocket. She got no reply, but she didn't need one. "We can be together forever now." she began to strip Darian's clothes off, leaving Darian naked in her palm. "Now for the fun part." Anna slowly put Darian into her mouth headfirst. Darian just laid on Anna's tongue crying, making no attempt to escape. "Well, this'll be easier than I expected." Anna thought. She took about half the water in her mouth, leaving Darian soaked and floating in about a quarter inch of water. "Three...two...one." she swallowed Darian, chugging the rest of the water to make sure she didn't choke. Darian was well past the gag reflex when she started to fight, struggling and squirming all she could in a fruitless attempt to prevent being digested. The sphincter at the bottom of the esophagus opened, pushing Darian through. She dropped into the stomach acid with a splash. She began to scream as it burned her skin immediately. She was panicking, the burning sensation getting stronger and her burns getting more and more severe. Darian knew that stomach acid burned when she was normal sized, but on this scale it was like the equivalent of being drowned in car battery acid. She weakly raised her hands to her face, her vision becoming blurry, and watched in horror as her hands were dissolved right before her own eyes, her skin sloughing off her arms in large bloody chunks. Darian began to see a bright light as she quietly sank into the acid, succumbing to her injuries. She was gone in three seconds after she gave up.
     Anna felt the struggle in her stomach coming to a close, soon stopping completely. She rubbed her stomach while smiling.
    "Together forever..." she whispered. Anna stood up and picked up a large red marker, walking to her closet and stepping inside. She gazed at the wall filled with hundreds of girls' photos, several of them crossed out. She located Kailey's picture, crossing it out with a large red X. She located Darian's smiling photo next, staring at it longingly before crossing it out as well. Anna reached into the large pink metal bucket next to her and pulled out a small slip of paper. She studied it carefully before crumpling it up and stared at the photos again, specifically looking at each numbered slip of paper that was tacked beneath  every one. She found what she was looking for, the picture of a 17 year old girl with orange hair and blue eyes. "Brittany..." she growled softly. Anna opened a wooden box and removed a small vial filled with a clear liquid. She held it up to her sparkling eyes and began to giggle, thoughts of torture and torment consuming her mind. Anna sat down, curled her knees to her chest and closed her eyes, her ears ringing with her own insane laughter as she prepared herself to get another worthless toy.
End Notes:
Please comment on the ending?
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2475