Brobdingnagans & Lilliputians by gts_987654321
Summary:

This story is based on the world created by the author minuss between Brobdingnagans & Lilliputians, specifically between a Lilliputian female and two different Brobdingnagan females (so far).


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Crush, Lesbians, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No Word count: 36589 Read: 210370 Published: November 24 2011 Updated: June 10 2015

1. Brobdignagans & Lilliputians Online Dating by gts_987654321

2. Skye and Stacy by gts_987654321

3. Jessie's and Stacy's First Night by gts_987654321

4. The Morning After by gts_987654321

5. Playtime in Eagle Lake by gts_987654321

6. Stacy and the Dildo by gts_987654321

7. The Class and the Firewoman by gts_987654321

8. Jessie and Skye by gts_987654321

9. Jessie and Skye Continued by gts_987654321

10. Mountains by gts_987654321

11. The Proprietor by gts_987654321

12. More Fun by gts_987654321

13. The Cheerleader by gts_987654321

14. Vengeful Goddesses by gts_987654321

15. Consequences by gts_987654321

Brobdignagans & Lilliputians Online Dating by gts_987654321

This story is based on the world created by the author minuss.  I have enjoyed the stories and thought I would write my own based on minuss’ world.  This story will focus on the Brobdingnagans & Lilliputians and have very little Human interaction.  I have not read Gulliver’s Travels (only seen some of the movies), so the names and places found in this story are all my own creation.  The next three paragraphs our minuss’ words, everything else below is my own creation with the exception of a few of the technological devices that can be found in minuss’ other stories set in this world.  Some of the inspiration for this story came from minuss’ Cities in the Cellar, In Over Your Head & The Wedding Story stories. You do not need to read those stories to understand this story, although it would not hurt to read them.  No copyright was or is intended other than what has been mentioned in the above paragraph.   

 

It has been five hundred years since Gulliver first made his famous voyage. The divergent worlds of Gulliver have merged to become one. Improved technology has proven the Brobdingnagans, the Lilliputians, and the Humans are all in fact genetically human. The only difference is that certain size genes are expressed more forcefully in some strains of people then in others.

 

This new technological enlightenment has forced political and social change in each of the societies towards the more liberal end of the spectrum. Integration and tolerance of each other have taken hold. Laws that used to strictly enforce segregation of the sects of men have been discarded and the groups are beginning to live and work amongst each other.

 

This cooperation has led to a dramatic economic expansion that has lifted all boats. On average and generally speaking the new thinking has improved life on the planet for all, though it has been a constant struggle. These are the stories of that struggle.

 

Brobdingnagans & Lilliputians

 

Jessie just finished reading Gulliver’s Travels for her history class.  She was close to graduating with a Master’s in History and Gulliver’s Travels is the most important history book of the last 500 years.  Although Jessie was aware of Lilliputians and Humans, she had actually not met one.  She had heard stories of her great great grandparents eating Lilliputians as a tasty treat, but that had been outlawed for generations, once her Brobdignagan government recognized Lilliputians as intelligent beings.

 

Although her history classes had taught her who the most famous Humans and Lilliputians were, it just was not that practical for the three species to interact due to the extreme size difference.  Compared to other Brobdignagans, Jessie was a striking 24 year brunette with hair down to her large (but not overly large) breasts.  She stood 6’2” with long slender legs and an hour glass figure. 

 

To humans, Jessie would appear around 500 feet tall and they to her, and inch tall.  There were some Brobdignagans that married humans, but it was rare, and almost always the woman was the Brobdignagan.  Any mixed size relationship like this was always dominated by the bigger person.  Jessie had taken a psychology class and was taught about the submissive/domination thought process and why certain people sought out these relationships.  Jessie could not imagine a relationship like as there was no way an inch could satisfy her.  Any human that she ended up with would not be able to provide for themselves, or even do the simplest chores without help from Jessie.

 

Humans were as large as Jessie was to them when comparing them to Lilliputians.  But as large as Jessie was to Humans, Jessie was a landscape compared to Lilliputians.  To them, she was miles tall and had breasts that would appear as their own mountain range.  To her, they were smaller the pieces of dust.  In fact, if she chose, she could wipe out the nearest Lilliputian city of Eagle Lake with just her thumb.  Sure Lilliputians were good at creating and adapting technology, but how could they be considered equals to one such as her.  Jessie or any other Brobdignagan could only be considered a goddess compared to them.

 

Jessie’s next paper on the interactions between Brobdignagan and Lilliputian society was due in a week and she decided she needed real life research.  Jessie logged onto her computer and went to a dating website.  She narrowed the parameters for Lilliputians looking for Brobdignagans.  She really did not care it the Lilliputian was a male or a female, because without a magnifying glass, she would not even be able to tell.

 

After scrolling a few minutes through the available photos, Jessie settled on Stacy, a 25 year old blonde who was 5’1”, who had hair down to her shoulders, was 100 pounds and a had good looking body with above average breasts.  Stacy’s profile said she was interested in exploring a mixed size lesbian relationship.  Jessie looked at the photo and Stacy looked like a normal person (Brobdignagan) to her and had a hard time comprehending how small she would be.  Jessie reached out to Stacy and they agreed to meet in a week’s time at Jessie’s apartment as it would have been impossible for Jessie to meet at Eagle Lake.

 

Stacy had always been jealous of her small size and wanted to be in a relationship with a Brobdignagan.  She was aware of a few Lilliputians that had married a Human, but none that had married a Brobdignagan.  Stacy had been to a couple of mixed size strip clubs and always was in awe of the Brobdignagan strippers.  Their littlest movements were awe inspiring compared to the Lilliputians.  Stacy was fortunate that her father had started the largest Lilliputian technology company and had inherited everything when her father had died.  She could afford to have private sessions, which ran around $50,000 per session, with the Brobdignagan strippers.

 

As any Brobdignagan was really a landscape to one such as her, it did not make sense for them to give one-on-one sessions unless they were being compensated a large amount for it as they could accommodate thousands of Lilliputians on their bodies with plenty of room to spare.  In fact, their nipples were mini mountains compared to her.  All the strip clubs that she attended had rules that Humans be present to handle Stacy while she was on the Brobdignagan stripper.  It was not really that personable.  The one thing that Stacy found missing was the emotional part of being in a relationship and having the other person care about you and you them.  That was why Stacy signed up for the dating website. 

 

When she saw Jessie’s profile and photo she counted her lucky stars that she was interested.  One of the main issues that she had found was that all the Brobdignagans that had contacted her earlier shut down communication once they realized she was a Lilliputian.  Not only did Jessie not shut down communication, they had great conversations and Jessie finally invited her over.

 

Stacy could not sleep the night before and was not very productive at work during the day.  All she could think about was Jessie and what they would do that night.   She came home from work, quickly showered and put on a sexy dark dress that came down to mid thigh.  She had a dress that accented her breasts.  She wore her hair loose, put on some lipstick and hopped in the transport tube to Jessie’s apartment.  As society had begun to work more closely, the Lilliputians installed transport tubes in each city to move quickly and easily when needed.

 

Although Jessie was straight, her conversations with Stacy started to unleash an urge to be with her.  What had started out as a simple research project was now turning into something possibly more.  She was excited and nervous at the same time.  Jessie came home from class (she lived alone) quickly showered and changed into something sexy.  Just like Stacy’s dress, Jessie’s red dress came to around mid thigh, she wore mid calf boots and had a deep neckline, which showed some of her considerable cleavage.  She had a headband, but otherwise wore her hair loose.  She put on some lipstick and began to wait for Stacy to arrive.

 

Stacy arrived 15 minutes later as was planned.  Although Stacy had interacted with Brobdignagans, she had never been inside a home where she could see everyday objects blown up into building size objects or larger.  As requested by Jessie, she landed on the white sheet of paper located on the coffee table and got out of her transport.  The white paper was an aid for Jessie to see the contrast of color by Stacy and the transport.  As she looked around she saw the remote control was larger than an aircraft carrier.  She also saw a bottle of Merlot that was at least four times as large as the tallest building in Eagle Lake.  Next to it was a glass of Merlot that was filled about 2/3rds of the way full.  She was certain that the glass contained more wine than Eagle Lake held in water.  Jessie called out to her and said she would be right in.

 

Jessie, as promised, walked in a few minutes later.  Stacy stared at her.  All she could think was that this woman was perfection and that the photos online did not do her any justice.  She looked at the canyon that was created by her breasts.  About two miles above her, Jessie’s mountainous breasts were being restrained by her bra.  She looked at her miles long legs with the calf high boots and her long hair flowing down her shoulders.  She truly was a goddess compared to her.  

 

The coffee table came up to Jessie’s knees.  She looked down at the white printer paper on her coffee table and could barely make out a dark spec of dust.  It took her a second to realize that it was Stacy and her transport craft.  Jessie pulled out a magnifying glass to get a better look at Stacy.  It was hard for her to tell, but it appeared that she was pretty and dressed to impress.  Jessie could barely make out her breasts.  Stacy was so small, that Jessie, if she wanted, could press down her thumb on Stacy and there would be nothing left.  Jessie doubted that she would even feel the transport vehicle if she decided to press down.

 

Stacy had been with Brobdignagans before, but had never felt as small as she did now with Jessie using a magnifying glass to view her.  All her other times, the Brobdignagan’s helpers (Humans) would pick her up and bring her to the breasts and pussy of the Brobdignagans, but would not let her go to near the edge for fear of falling into her pussy or into the pores of the nipple. 

 

 

 

End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters

Skye and Stacy by gts_987654321

Skye was her favorite and had a well deserved name.  Her long wavy red hair cascaded down her shoulders, similar to Jessie’s style of hair.  Skye’s breasts were average size; certainly, more women (including Jessie) had larger breasts, but they were large enough and fit her body perfectly.  Skye had long legs and was 5’10” when compared to other Brobdignagans.  Either way, to someone like Stacy, Skye’s breasts were their own mountain range.  She would be placed on Skye’s breasts and spend hours exploring, secretly wishing it was her that was Skye.  They brought her down to her pussy where she would spend more hours hiking through the forest of Skye’s reddish bush to the opening of her pussy.  She had the helpers rub her on Skye’s labia as her fingers descended from above to open her pussy, as only she the power to.

 

Due to her almost unlimited amount of funds, Stacy would pay to have a Lilliputian city built in the stripper room, which was not that difficult due to the Lilliputian technology.  She would then run into the city as Skye would slowly descend from the sky.  Skye would then slowly drag her finger on the outside of the city and create a mote that Stacy could not cross.  Skye always knew where Stacy was and was careful not to accidently squash her.  It also helped in all their one-on-one sessions, they both a communication system setup to talk to one another in case they were unsure each other knew where the other was located. 

 

Although the routine would vary, it was generally the same.  Skye would always straddle the city in the beginning.  Stacy could look up miles of legs to her tiny bikini bottoms.  It was hard for Stacy to see the mountains above as Skye was directly above her.  She gave Stacy a strip tease and slowly removed her bikini.  She then tossed the tons and tons of bikini material near the edge of the city, destroying it.

 

Skye would then back up and lay down on her back near the edge of the city so Stacy could see the mountains.  Skye’s silky red hair would sometimes crush a nearby building.  Skye would then turn over and hover above the city with her mountains of tit flesh in the air close to the tops of the buildings.  Skye would then get herself a little more horny and watch her nipples, which were each large enough to cover multiple buildings, grow and firm up while descending from the heavens to crush the buildings below.  Stacy always loved this scene of the red head goddess coming down from the sky to squash buildings with one of her most sensitive body parts as it truly showed that Skye’s most intimate moments were life altering events to her.  Unbeknownst to Stacy, Skye always loved the feeling of absolute power and being able to do as she pleased to a city.  

 

After crushing parts of the city with her tons of tit flesh, Skye would back up and purse her lips and begin to blow.  She could barely make out miniature cars and buses being blown into buildings and even buildings being blown off their foundations.  When Skye did this, she always made sure that her head was directly above Stacy so that she would not be blown away into oblivion.  She also had to tie her hair up to ensure that Stacy was not crushed.  To Skye, she barely could make out any sounds of metal being crushed, but to Stacy, it sounded like a hurricane/freight train all in one.

 

At this point, the helpers picked up Stacy and placed her in Skye’s hand.  Skye then lowered her hand to her pussy level to allow Stacy to watch Skye grind on the city.  It always amazed Stacy that basically the first impact of pubic hairs would cause the buildings to begin to buckle, but before it could fall, the buildings felt the full force of Skye’s pussy as it was crushed beyond identification.  The final part of the session occurred when the helpers would then take Stacy back from Skye’s hand and place her in the destroyed city with Skye looking on from above.  In fact, her whole face was Stacy’s sky.  Stacy would walk along what used to be a boulevard.  Sometimes, the helpers would need to come back to the city to physically pick up Stacy to carry her over a large slab of concrete.  Other times, Stacy would run into Skye’s cum and become stuck and need assistance to get out of the sticky goo.  Although each session was the same on the whole, but different in the details, the very final part was always the same. 

 

Skye’s helpers would carry Stacy back up to Skye’s breasts.  She would then lie down on her nipple and begin to finger herself with Skye looking on from above.  This was not her first orgasm of the session as most of the time the raw power displayed by Skye when destroying the city would cause her to cum several times.        

 

Stacy tended to have session like this about once a month.  Stacy always scheduled her appointments in person at the end of the last session.  When she scheduled the most recent session, about a month ago, Skye doubled her fee, but would not tell her why.  How was she even supposed to command a goddess to answer her?  Stacy was more annoyed with the lack of a reason why versus the extra money she now needed to spend.  The reason for the extra money soon became clear.

 

In the most recent session, Skye had a surprise for her.  She had procured a million Lilliputians to be placed in the city that was about to be destroyed.  It actually did not even cost that much, about $20,000, the difference, Skye pocketed for her troubles.   Although the three civilizations were supposed to be equals and there were even courts to try Brobdignagans and Humans for murder of Lilliputians, the black market thrived with the sale of Lilliputians, if you knew where to look.  Most of the time, Lilliputians were not taken from their own cities as the millions of Lilliputians missing would cause law enforcement to become involved.  Instead, Lilliputians tended to be taken in broad daylight when they were away from their cities.  Most Lilliputians just assumed they got killed for going in areas that Brobdignagans or Humans had no reason to be looking out for them.  Once the black market got their hands on thousands of Lilliputians, there was no need to continue grabbing them from civilization as Lilliputians were notorious breeders. 

 

The black market traders (Brobdignagans), almost all women, would just keep millions of Lilliputians prisoners in dry Brobdignagan aquariums with Lilliputian blankets and beds in one corner of the aquarium.  It was not too hard for the Brobdignagans to care for them as a drop of water and a crumb of bread to the Brobdignagans could typically feed the entire aquarium.  When a request came in they would gather up the required amount.  Although the traders always delivered the specified amount, it is not like they manually counted each Lilliputian.  The size difference almost made the Brobdignagans unable to see the Lilliputians. 

 

As the aquarium had no buildings, and it was just glass, the black market dealers just scooped the Lilliputians out.  They had a computer count the number of Lilliputians and the computer would separate some to be put back if there were too many, and if too little, another scoop was required.  The Lilliputians actually helped with the process because they knew that if they did not gather themselves in a corner, then the Brobdignagan black market trader would squash them under her thumb.  It was better for some of them to die versus all of them.     

 

As in most strip clubs, there are cameras, but not in the private rooms.  A million Lilliputians could easily be carried undetected into the strip club by any Brobdignagan.  Skye just carried them in a petri dish in her purse.  Each room had three doors, one for each height.  Stacy walked in and saw Skye’s miles long legs above her.  Skye came down and told Stacy that they would be doing something a little different this time.  She had a very attractive blonde Human tie Stacy to strands of Skye’s red hair while Skye towered over the city.  The helpers left and Skye told them that she would call them back when they were needed.  Who were the Humans to argue with someone that was over 500 feet tall compared to them and they around an inch tall compared to her.  Skye preferred that they did not witness or even know about what was going to happen next.

 

Skye told Stacy that she had a surprise for her.  With the strands that Stacy was tied to nestled in the valley of her breasts, she grabbed her purse and pulled out the petri dish.  Stacy could see the million Lilliputians in Skye’s hand.  Skye dug a circle into the ground that the city was resting on to prevent any Lilliputians from escaping and dumped them out into the city.  Most survived the fall.

 

Skye said that she always got turned on when she played with the city and Stacy, but wanted to truly be a goddess and not have to worry about accidentally killing Stacy, so she got some playthings.  Stacy was so looking forward to it and was actually surprised that Skye was into this type of thing as she always seemed to be going through the motions in the prior sessions because she was being paid.

 

“Hello little ones, you are here to be mine and my friend’s playthings.  Although a cock that could fill me would be around one half mile long to you, there are still things you can do to sate my needs” said Skye.  Skye saw that most of the playthings started running away from her, some into buildings and some down alley ways, as if that would stop her.  Skye then said “For you men down there, I am a goddess and more woman than all of you can hope to handle together.  Enjoy the show.  In fact your women have nothing on me.” 

 

Skye straddled the city and gave a quick dance to the inhabitants.  Although she always cummed when destroying the city it generally took her 30 minutes of foreplay.  In this case, just the excitement of having real people below had her cumming when looking down at the city.  The cum was being temporarily stopped by her bikini bottoms, but it quickly became too much and began to drip down below.  The weight and volume of the cum was so large that it totally destroyed the building it fell on and created a 100 foot wide, 30 foot deep lake.  She saw some Lilliputians, basically their dark layers of clothing, get caught up into it without a way to extract themselves from it. 

 

Skye was video taping the session and replayed what happened in slow motion.  She had Stacy’s robot crew install Lilliputian cameras all over the city, on the tops of buildings, at street level as well as her own Brobdignagan cameras pointed down.  She saw her drop of cum fall miles down and she slowed the replay up enough to see each floor of the 30 story building explode floor-by-floor.  Some of the concrete fell on the people below, but most of building got caught up in the stickiness of the cum as it made its way down to the ground.  The building just could not support the drop of cum. 

 

She then watched with delight as the cum began to spread around the general area below and how it swallowed up the running Lilliputians.  She saw it began to slow and form the “lake” it became.  The Lilliputians close to the building stood no chance, but some of the people on the outskirts of the drop site were caught up on the edge of the “lake”.  They were still living, but could not move.  Skye began to have a small orgasm just by watching what had just happened.  The Lilliputians were lucky that the TV monitor was not over the city as the same thing would have happened again.

 

Stacy, by being tied to strands of Skye’s hair was also privy to the replay.  She imagined that it was her cum that had created all the devastation.  She wondered what Skye would do next as she herself was beginning to have orgasms just by watch the sheer power of her simplest moves.

 

Skye walked to the edge of the city as her shadow darkened the streets below and let the terrified inhabitants view her in all her glory as she took off her bikini top and bottom.  Normally, she would have thrown it on some buildings, but she thought it was a waste in not personally taking advantage of the Lilliputians below.  Some men being men began to jack off to the site of a gorgeous Skye.  Had she known, she would have loved knowing thousands of men were jacking off to her.

 

Skye bent down on the outskirts of the city, her head towering over everything and she asked them if they would like a kiss.  Without hearing a no, she began to blow a steam of air through her red lips.  She was not even blowing hard for her, but to them, it was beyond a category 5 hurricane, and she saw buildings begin to tear right out of their foundations and fly miles (for the Lilliputians) away and slam into other buildings and Lilliputians.  She saw specs of dark and light, which she knew were the Lilliputians, get tossed into the air like motes of dust.  She knew that there was no chance anyone could live after falling over half a mile down to the ground. 

 

Skye once again thought her government was stupid for agreeing that Lilliputians were the equals to Brobdignagans.  Her simplest acts were catastrophic events to the Lilliputians.  Also she asked herself why she should be concerned about them, not a million of them could lift a toe nail clipping of hers.  Certainly they had a social society, but didn’t bees and termites also have a social society?  Were they her equal?  Skye had not really been into the domination aspect of the stripping business, she mostly got into it to make a good living with no chance of being taken advantage of.  She only worked with Lilliputians and a few Human females as helpers.  By far, she was always the dominant person in the room.  Besides, she could have thousands of Lilliputians on her at a time and not be worried about her safety along with making a good chunk of change.  But now, with Stacy paying for the private sessions and building cities for her to destroy, the desire to be more like a goddess was insatiable.  She had enough money saved to build her own cities now and supply them with Lilliputians, but as long as Stacy wanted it, she would continue to take her money to meet her goddess needs.

 

Stacy watched with fascination when Skye blew on the city.  She knew that she could easily be one of the Lilliputians below, but resting comfortably in the valley of Skye’s breasts tied to strands of her hair she felt above them.  Besides, she was reasonably confident that as long as she was paying Skye, Skye would not dare turn on her.  She always was turned on when around Skye, especially when Skye destroyed a city, but now, by adding the Lilliputian element, she was basically having one orgasm after another without needed to help herself achieve it.

 

Skye grabbed the strands of hair that Stacy was tied to hold it away from the ground for what she planned next.  She was certain that Stacy could not survive hitting the ground with the weight of her hair pushing down.  She began to lower the rest of her long red locks to the ground.  Again, she saw small plumes of smoke lift into the air when her hair would pulverize a building.  She knew that the Lilliputians were there as well, but her hair obscured her vision.  Skye knew they could not stand up to even a couple of strands landing on them.

 

Harry and Samantha were born in the aquarium and had been lucky not to have been selected by the black market dealer in prior retrievals.  This time, they were not so lucky.  This was their first time out of the aquarium, and they saw this gorgeous monster having her way with them.  So far they had avoided her destructive path, but this time she was definitely close to them, too close for comfort.  They saw her face in the sky grab a couple of strands of hair, but did not know why.  Then they saw her lie down with those red locks extending outwards for miles.  She was so big and moved so fast that places that looked like they were safe; were no longer safe.  They felt the ground shake from her chin touching the ground and looked over their shoulders at her smiling face that looked like she was enjoying this game. 

 

The red locks quickly overtook them.  Harry at first tried to take a step forward, but more and more wait bore down on him until three strands crushed him.  Samantha looked at back for Harry and he was no where to be seen.  The area around her got really dark as the hair thickened.  The first wave of wavy red hair stripped her up as the goddess inched her head towards Samantha.  Then more hair came and she suffered the same fate as Harry.  When the goddess lifted her head, there was nothing there to even see that there were people killed.  The weight was too much to even leave a trail of blood as the red hair soaked it all up.

 

After watching the chaos that her hair caused she got on all fours and placed her nipples above some of the more prominent buildings in the city.  Just as she had done with Stacy and no other Lilliputians, she watched her nipples expand and firm up.  Her nipples, by far, were wider than the buildings.  But this time, she did not need to get in the mood, just watching the Lilliputians run away from her, automatically got her in the mood.  The buildings could not take the weight of the tons and tons of tit flesh and collapsed in on itself.

 

Stacy had a front row seat in between Skye’s breasts.  She knew that no one below would survive, but then she thought, that was what they got when they became playthings of a goddess.

 

Skye then bent down, holding her hair back to make sure Stacy was ok, and licked the ground.  Her tongue was so massive and the debris so tiny that she barely felt anything.  When she was done, the ground was noticeably deeper and wiped clean.

 

She sat Indian style on the ground with her pussy dripping in anticipation of the climax of the play time.  Skye could only imagine what it must look like to the Lilliputians.  A forest of red pubic hair and in the middle a slit that was over half a mile long that could easily inhale the city.  She was dripping cum, but most people in the immediate vicinity of her pussy were already dead.  If she attempted to place one or a thousand Lilliputians in her pussy, it did not matter because if she had a small orgasm, there would be nothing left.  Even if she tried to place Humans in her pussy, she had to have constant control to prevent them from dying, but no amount of control could save a Lilliputian, they were just too tiny.  The littlest twitch from her is all it would take.  Skye thought that they should feel honored to be dispatch by her most sensitive body part.

 

Stacy knew what was coming next and knew that the end was near.  She had been in the forest of hair around her pussy and had even been rubbed by a Human on Skye’s labia.  In that case, Skye was just lying on her back and not doing anything.  She even doubted if Skye could feel her when she was down there.  In this case, though, Skye was trying to get off and everything in her pussy’s path would be destroyed.  She was not sure if Skye could feel anything but the ground, but knew the knowledge of using playthings to satisfy her urge would surely compensate for not feeling.  Stacy looked a couple of miles down to Skye’s pussy and thought how normal it must look to someone Skye’s size, but to any Lilliputian, it was extraordinary.

 

Skye began to grind on the ground.  Stacy could hear Skye moaning in ecstasy.  She saw the ground around Skye become very clean as her pussy ground everything into dust all around her.  She saw a great lake begin to form on the ground around Skye’s pussy.  She was definitely cumming.  As large as the “drop” of cum earlier was, this small puddle to Skye, was a great lake to the Lilliputians.  On the off chance that anyone survived the grinding, there was no way they could survive the great lake.  Stacy then noticed Skye reach her hand into her pussy to finish her off.  Stacy realized as much as Skye enjoyed the day, the Lilliputians still were no match for her sexual appetite.

 

Stacy lied down on the entire city, crushing what little remained and ensuring there were no survivors.  She looked down at the valley between her breast where Stacy was still strung up.  She asked Stacy if she enjoyed today’s session.  Stacy felt Skye’s body shake as she experienced another orgasm just thinking about the session.  Stacy enthusiastically responded that it was the best session yet.

 

They both agreed to do another session in a few days and that the added element of the Lilliputians definitely added to the experience.  Stacy did not know, but Skye was planning to add Lilliputians to future private events as she really enjoyed being a goddess.    

 

 

End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters

 

Jessie's and Stacy's First Night by gts_987654321

Those times that Stacy went to the strip club, the clubs always knew who was where and safety was their number one priority as people dying were not good for business.    Stacy realized, that she had not told anyone that she was coming to see Jessie as none of her family and friends knew this side of her.  She even left her cell phone home so she could not be tracked.  She was totally at the will of Jessie.  If Jessie but twitched, she would be killed.  Unlike where she paid Skye and was reasonably sure she was safe because the strip club did not like dead clients, Jessie was not paid and who knew what she would do. 

 

Jessie commanded Stacy to put on her microphone and Jessie put in her ear piece so they could communicate.  Stacy did as commanded and said hello.  Jessie responded as she sat down on the floor as opposed to the couch.  Jessie grabbed her Merlot and took a sip.  When she placed the glass down, Stacy felt the earthquake and was shook to the ground.

 

After about an hour of small talk, Jessie explained to Stacy that she had never met a Lilliputian and that it amazed her that she was so tiny.  By this time, Jessie had drunk a couple of glasses of wine and was feeling a little light headed.  She gently reached for Stacy’s transport craft and pushed into onto the nail of her index finger.  Stacy yelled for Jessie to be careful as it was her mode of transport home.  Jessie gave her a wry smile as if to say, you, someone smaller than a mote of dust was ordering her around. 

 

Jessie was well practiced with handling Lilliputians and their crafts/buildings.  For centuries, the Brobdignagan government along with the Human and Lilliputian governments, made each species practice from kindergarten until graduation of college with the smaller species in school.  In essence, Brobdignagans practiced handling Humans and Lilliputians and Humans practiced handling Lilliputians.  Jessie, nor any other student, had handled a live specimen, but each smaller species were required to send to the larger species millions of mannequins in their size for students to practice on.  Also, the Lilliputians and Humans would send crews to build cities in the classrooms for practice.  The Brobdignagan government was wise enough not to have live people since children did not always know their own strength. 

 

There were two reasons for the practice of teaching in the classrooms.  One was that there were a surprising amount of jobs available for mixed sizes to work among one another.  Construction was one such area of mixed size working together as one Brobdignagan could lift entire amount of Lilliputian material that would eventually become a city with her pinkie.  The classes taught her how not to destroy the material or lives.  Another main job for a Brobdignagan to work in a mixed size environment was in Emergency Services.  A Brobdignagan could carry the injured to a hospital faster than any Lilliputian vehicle or could make it to a fire faster than her Lilliputian counterparts and put out a fire by just directing her spit in the right areas before the fire engines showed up.   99% of Brobdignagan jobs working in a mixed size environment were staffed by women.  This tended to occur because the men felt above the Lilliputians and Humans and because of the nurturing psychological makeup of most women. 

 

The second main reason was because even if a Brobdignagan did not work in a mixed size environment, there were times that they would interact with Lilliputians or Humans and the ability to be able to handle them or their property safely became useful in their every day life.  There were Good Samaritan laws that gave some legal protection to Brobdignagans that were trying to help out.  The odds were that Brobdignagans would have some interaction with Lilliputians or Humans during their lifetime and the governments wanted all the Brobdignagans to be somewhat familiar in handling smaller things.  

 

Jessie examined the craft and was amazed that this was Stacy’s lifeline and she was holding it in her hand.  She gently traced the hull with her left index finger and did not leave a scratch.  Stacy was actually impressed with Jessie’s care in handling the vehicle.  Jessie, then gently placed the craft on another white piece of paper at the edge of the table, effectively cutting off any chance of escape by Stacy.  There was no way Stacy would be able to run the miles needed to the edge of the table to her craft if she needed to escape before Jessie could stop her.

 

Stacy was not pleased when Jessie placed her craft miles away on the coffee table.  She always felt that she had protection when with Skye because of the strip club rules and the money that Skye was receiving for their sessions, but now she began to become a little scared of Jessie.  For now Stacy thought the wisest course of action was to keep silent on the craft as Jessie could snuff her life out in a mere second if she got angry.

 

Jessie placed the magnifying glass in a holder above the sheet of paper that Stacy was standing on so that she could view Stacy and have her hands free.  She opened a drawer underneath the coffee table and pulled out a small couch and coffee table for Stacy to sit and be more comfortable.  Her lessons in handling minute things were paying off.

 

Stacy heard the drawer open and saw Jessie’s hand come towards her and she thought it was the end.  At the last second, Jessie neatly placed a couch and coffee table for Stacy to relax. 

 

Jessie told Stacy that inside the coffee table she would find a wine glass and a bottle of Lilliputian wine.  Although not all Brobdignagans hosted Lilliputians, there were all sorts of furniture and creature comforts that a Brobdignagan could purchase to make their Lilliputians guests more comfortable.  Jessie had just acquired these two items as well as other items for Stacy’s comfort yesterday afternoon.  She actually found it ironic that the coins she spent on procuring the items weighed more than all the items that she received combined.  Fortunately, the items were very cheap.     

 

Stacy found the items where Jessie said they would be and poured herself a glass of wine to take the edge off.  She was definitely nervous and realized that if Jessie wanted to crush her, she most likely would have done it by now.  Stacy was still unsure what Jessie’s intentions were.

 

Jessie asked Stacy what she hoped to get out of a relationship with her.  Stacy said that she had always been attracted to taller women and that a Brobdignagan woman represented the mountain top of the taller women.  Stacy went on to tell Jessie that due to her short size (5’1”) among Lilliputians she had not had difficulty finding taller women, but was always left wanting more.  She told Jessie that she loved exploring women’s bodies and someone like her was a landscape to someone like Stacy and that she was attracted to her.  Without explaining her experiences with Skye, Stacy said that sometimes all it took was a Brobdignagan to make a simple movement to create an orgasm for her.

 

Stacy asked Jessie what she hoped to get out of a relationship with her.  Jessie said that until recently she had been satisfied with men her own size, but after reading about different size relationships in her psychology class she had begun to get an urge to explore mixed size relationship, both from an emotional aspect and sexual aspect.  Jessie said that she realized that there was no way Stacy could satisfy her sexually when it would take a cock around one half mile long to fill her when compared to Stacy, but there were other ways to explore their sexuality without hurting Stacy.  Also, Jessie said that she was getting turned on by Stacy, but was unsure if it was the size difference or how pretty Stacy was that was turning her on.  Jessie said that was part of what she wanted to explore with Stacy on what really got her juices flowing. 

 

Stacy completely understood how Jessie could become turned on by her.  In essence, it was the exact opposite of what turned her on by looking at Jessie.  She was sure that Jessie liked being in total control of someone else, just like Skye, and how she wished to be.

 

Jessie told Stacy that she knew that Brobdignagans were large compared to Humans and Lilliputians, but until tonight, she did not realize how large.  She explained that in school they were shown videos of various Lilliputian landmarks compared to Brobdignagans, but it did not really sink in until tonight.  Jessie glanced down her body and said that she knew she had large breasts and long legs, but when she was with other guys, it seemed normal.  Now, looking down at Stacy, she realized that her toes towered over anything that a Lilliputian could build and her breasts must seem to Stacy as their own mountain range.  Jessie said she had never thought of being a landscape, but Stacy was right, any Lilliputian would rightfully regard Jessie as a landscape and would not be wrong to even go as far as to call her a goddess.

 

Jessie leaned down towards the coffee table while smiling sexily at Stacy; Jessie asked her if she enjoyed mountain climbing.  Stacy saw what Jessie accurately described as a mountain range move towards her very quickly until her entire line of sight was Jessie’s red dress with her breasts pushing outwards.  Stacy, picking up on what Jessie meant said that she had not been mountain climbing in a long time and would love to pick up the sport again.

 

Jessie leaned back against the couch and stretched her arms over head which highlighted her breasts to Stacy, while at the same time, letting Stacy know what she could have, but not until Jessie allowed it.  She heard Stacy moan and saw her shake a little and knew that Stacy had an orgasm by her talking about her mountain range.  Jessie thought to herself that Stacy was not kidding about being turned on by a Brobdignagan’s littlest movements.

 

Jessie commanded Stacy to take off her dress, bra and panties so that she could dry the wet spot caused by her orgasm.  Stacy was embarrassed by already having an orgasm by just watching Jessie stretch.  Stacy, not knowing what to do, and not realizing how fast things had progressed until the command, did as Jessie said.  Jessie lowered here right index finger and told Stacy to place the dress, bra and panties on her nail.  Stacy did so and watched as Jessie brought the dress, bra and panties up to her massive red lips and sexily blew on it.  Jessie apologized to Stacy for not having a Lilliputian washer and dryer, but at least her clothes were not wet anymore.

 

Jessie eyed the blonde hair blue eyed beauty under the magnifying glass.  She really was pretty Jessie thought.  She wondered what Stacy was thinking on having a goddess looking down on her naked body.  Wasn’t that what she must be called compared to a creature such as Stacy? 

 

Stacy did not like being inspected like Jessie was doing to her.  The only thing worse in Stacy’s opinion would have been to be strapped to microscope slide and inspected under a microscope.  Unfortunately, she had no say in the matter.

 

Jessie slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and took off her dress.  She then removed her bra and panties so that she was naked.  She told Stacy that she did not want her to be the only one naked and that they were both consenting adults and this was ultimately what they both want.

 

Stacy thought to herself that they may be both consenting adults, but they both knew whatever was going to happen was what Jessie wanted to happen.

 

Jessie placed Stacy’s clothes on the other sheet of paper by her transport craft clearing telling Stacy without saying a word that this relationship, if you could call it a relationship, was about to become more physical.

 

Jessie said that she thought it was time that Stacy went mountain climbing.  She extended her left index finger and had Stacy jump into the nail.  She raised the nail to her left breast and slowly dumped Stacy out.  While keeping her left breast still, she climbed up onto her couch to be more comfortable.

 

Stacy saw the finger coming towards her and knew that things were about to become more interesting.  She knew that Jessie appeared to be skilled in handling Lilliputian items based on her prior actions, so she was not scared on being killed.  She knew at this point, it would most likely be a conscious act on Jessie’s part.  Jessie expertly dumped Stacy out onto her left breast.

 

Stacy felt the goddess get up onto her couch.  She looked up at Jessie and saw her long brown hair cascading all around her breasts and Jessie smiling down at her.  Stacy really did enjoy being on her soft, but firm breast.  She walked for about 30 minutes to her nipple.  Jessie told her to be careful because she thought she might be able to fall into the pores of her nipple.  Stacy assured her, she would not.  

 

Stacy felt the nipple begin to grow and become more firm and looked over to her right and saw Jessie slowly caressing her right breast.  Although she had seen Skye’s nipples do similar things, she had never been on one of them at the time.  It was an unreal sensation, and it immediately caused Stacy to cum on Jessie’s nipple.

 

While caressing her right breast, Jessie loved comparing Stacy to her nipple.  She was so small compared to it.  Jessie, of course, could not feel the cum dripping on her nipple, but she did notice her nipple expansion causing Stacy to have an orgasm.  She loved that she could cause Stacy to have an orgasm by just caressing herself.  All of the books she had read about Brobdignagans and Lilliputians never mentioned the high she could get by dominating someone.

Jessie gently pressed down on her left nipple to cause Stacy to fall back into her left index finger nail.  With her right hand, she dipped her finger in her wine glass and dumped a drop in her belly button.  She then placed her left index finger next to her belly button and placed Stacy in her belly button filled about half way with wine.  She told Stacy she needed her some where safe while she pleased herself and promised she would not be long as Stacy was treading wine.

 

Stacy was not too happy to be placed in the wine, but knew that there was no way she could please Jessie by herself.  She would have rather been placed back on the coffee table, but realized that Jessie was probably thinking about the tiny woman treading wine in her belly button to help her get off.

 

Stacy was absolutely correct, Jessie was indeed thinking about Stacy in her belly button to get her in the mood.  She loved the fact that a real woman was treading wine in her belly button.

 

Stacy saw Jessie’s arm extend downwards towards her pussy.  She could feel Jessie arch her back and start moaning while she fingered herself.  Stacy felt Jessie’s body shake and knew that there was no way she could have survived being in Jessie’s pussy when the orgasm occurred. 

 

Jessie was true to her word as it did not take her long to come to an orgasm.  She placed another drop of wine in her belly button to raise the level so that Stacy could walk out before lifting her up and placing her on the white sheet of paper.  She reached back into her drawer underneath the coffee table and handed a Lilliputian towel to Stacy so that she could dry off.

 

Jessie once again expertly picked up Stacy and brought her to her bedroom.  On Jessie’s nightstand was a Lilliputian house.  Jessie told Stacy that she would be spending the night at Jessie’s and that she enjoyed the evening and wanted to see where this relationship would go.

 

Stacy agreed that she enjoyed the evening and also wanted to see where the relationship went.  She meant every word.  All-in-all, Stacy was actually happy how Jessie handled the sexual activity.  Stacy was pretty certain that Skye would have placed her in her pussy and crushed her beyond paste if Skye was in Jessie’s place.  Skye truly thought of Lilliputians as playthings and she could always go get more.  What she did not like was being kept at Jessie’s apartment, but what was she going to do at this point.    

 

Jessie had spared no expense as the Lilliputian home was fully equipped with the exception of communication equipment.  She heard Jessie say that she was going to jump in the shower.  Stacy did as well.

 

About twenty minutes later, Stacy heard the bathroom door open and saw through her window Jessie walking to her bed in some lingerie. 

 

Jessie grabbed some special tweezers that were meant to bend a lot more than normal tweezers and lifted the roof off of the house.  She quickly found Jessie and wished her a good night and hoped the house was satisfactory.

 

Stacy felt the house start to shake and then all this light flooded in.  She saw a large green eye looking down at her.  Jessie asked how the house was and Stacy said it was good and wished her a good night.  Jessie replaced the roof and turned off the light and went to sleep.

 

Stacy also got into bed, but could not quickly fall asleep.  She wondered what her life would be like going forward.  Would Jessie allow her to leave and if so, would she turn Jessie in?  She truly did like Jessie, but was not too happy with the captivity.  She did try to see Jessie’s side of things though.  She realized that Jessie truly saw herself as a goddess, in fact she called herself a goddess several times this evening, and this was a perfectly reasonable thing for a goddess to do.  Either way, there was nothing she could do right now and in some respects this is what she deserved when she tried to start a relationship with a Brobdignagan.  

 

 

End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters

11/25/11 - This is the end of the story so far.  I still have more of Jessie’s, Skye’s and Stacy’s stories to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.

11/13/13 - Realized chapter 3 was not uploaded correctly and re-added it.  No changes to plot were made.

 

The Morning After by gts_987654321

Jessie woke up first.  She lay in bed letting her little Lilliputian lover sleep in.  She thought about last night was coming to the conclusion that she enjoyed both Stacy and the feeling she got from being around someone so tiny.

 

About thirty minutes after waking up, Jessie exercised her goddess prerogative and gently removed the roof to Stacy’s house.   She could see Stacy was still asleep.  She gently blew a warm stream of air into the house onto Stacy.  Stacy woke up and looked up into the sky and saw Jessie’s gargantuan lips pursed in a blowing motion.  She put on her communication device and said good morning to Jessie.

 

Jessie told her she was in mood for a morning fuck and for Stacy to come outside.  Stacy followed Jessie’s command and walked outside the mansion.  Jessie grabbed her magnifying glass and saw that Stacy was still in her nightgown.  She told Stacy to take it off and Stacy once again did as she was told.

 

Jessie told Stacy she was going to put Stacy in the mood.  Jessie slowly reached down with her right index finger and pressed down on the mansion.  When she removed it there was nothing left of the mansion.  As large as the mansion was to Stacy, it was still a mote of dust compared to Jessie.  Jessie was not concerned with crushing the mansion because she was able to purchase ten mansions for the price of one latte.  It was all about supply and demand.    Brobdignagans had no need for Lilliputian homes, so there was not much demand. 

 

When Jessie went to the Lilliputian store in Ridgebury (the city that Jessie lives in) she saw all sorts of things that could be useful for a Brobdignagan to have in case they were hosting a Lilliputian.  Although all the items were relatively cheap, buying entire buildings or cities was beyond what Jessie wanted to spend.  The shop keeper, Lily, a woman of course, asked Jessie what she was looking for and why she wanted it.  Jessie told her that she was having a Lilliputian friend come over to her place and wanted her to be comfortable.  Lily took her over to a display case where she had all manner of homes for sale.

 

The shop keeper recommended the mansion as it would be very spacious for her guest and would not take up any space for Jessie.  Lily handed Jessie a magnifying glass to look at the detail of the mansion.  She also pulled up a computer monitor to give Jessie a look at the inside.  Lily showed Jessie that the roof was detachable and showed her how to handle the special tweezers in order to lift the roof so she could peer inside.  The shop keeper said that she had a deal going on for 10 fully furnished Lilliputian mansions.  Jessie took her up on the deal and also purchased other comforts for Stacy (couch, wine, special tweezers, etc…).

 

Jessie saw Stacy shake with the orgasm.  She extended her index finger to Stacy and gently caressed her before placing her in her nail.  She told Stacy that she could be a loving goddess and that there were benefits beyond imagination by being with her.

 

Stacy saw Jessie’s finger move downwards and crush her mansion with ease.  This set her off by just witnessing the power that Jessie had in one finger.  That same finger extended towards her and she thought she was going to be crushed, but the finger started to caress her, stopping at her breasts, making them jiggle.  Jessie was very careful not to hurt Stacy.  Another finger came from behind her and pushed her into the nail for transportation.  She heard Jessie call herself a goddess and knew that Jessie was viewing herself as more than a person.

 

Jessie told Stacy that since last night she did not get to explore Jessie’s pussy, she would this morning.  She lay down on her bed and Jessie dumped Stacy out just north of her brown bush.

 

Stacy saw Jessie’s pussy come into full view and was dumped gently north of the first pubic hairs.  Stacy knew what to do and started hiking south to the opening.  She looked over her shoulder and saw Jessie, with her long brown hair flowing over her shoulders down to her breasts gazing down at her adoringly over her breasts a couple of miles above her.  Scenes like that did have Stacy thinking that Jessie may not be wrong in calling herself a goddess.

 

She entered the forest of pubic hairs, and it really was a forest with the hairs rising hundreds of feet above her.   As she went southward, the aroma of Jessie’s pussy became stronger.  There was no doubt to Stacy that Jessie was getting off with having her down there.  Occasionally, when pubic hairs were less dense, she would look up and see Jessie looking down at her over the mountains of her breasts.  She was pretty sure that Jessie could not actually see her.  Jessie never really moved with the exception of sometimes caressing her breasts.  Just the look from Jessie, even knowing she could not see her, had Stacy cumming.

 

Jessie and Stacy would occasionally talk to one another while Stacy continued on her journey.  One reason was for both to know that Stacy was still alive.  Another reason was that Jessie wanted to know from Stacy what it was like traveling through her bush.  Stacy told her that it was an unreal scene with the pubic hairs towering over her.  She went on to tell Jessie that the aroma of her pussy was getting stronger.  When Stacy said that, the aroma got immediately stronger with Jessie thinking about Stacy down there.

 

Jessie thought to herself that she could not believe that a grown woman and maybe that was the wrong word, a grown woman when her own pubic hairs towered over her, was down in her pussy and she could not even feel or see her.  She wondered how long it would take Stacy.

 

It took Stacy about an hour and half to transverse the north side of her bush.  She reached the slit of the opening of her pussy, which was closed at the moment.  The area around the rim of the slit was wet from Jessie cumming while Stacy was hiking.  Stacy called out to Jessie to let her know that she was at the end of her journey.

 

Jessie told Stacy to back away from the center as she did not want her to fall in a drown.  She told Stacy, as she had before, that she was too small to satisfy her and that she needed to satisfy herself now.  She reached into her nightstand drawer and pulled out a half a mile dildo.  She turned it on and made sure that Stacy was not too close and stuck it in herself.  Jessie climaxed a few minutes later.

 

Stacy saw the dildo come very close to her, but fortunately, not on her.  Stacy knew at this point, it would take luck for Jessie not to accidently smear her into her love juices as she was into herself at the moment and was not watching out for Stacy.  She could feel the vibrations caused by the dildo which caused her to fall down several times.  She then felt Jessie’s orgasm, which was something she had never experienced with Skye because it was considered too dangerous to be that close.  Stacy never found out if Jessie moved the dildo out to the south on purpose because there was no way she could survive a drop of cum falling off of the dildo onto her, but because it went south, she was safe.

 

Jessie asked Stacy after having a few smaller orgasms if she was alive.  Stacy said she was and Jessie carefully lifted Stacy from her pussy and placed her on her right breast.

 

End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters

11/26/11 - Chapter 4 added.

11/26/11 - This is the end of the story so far.  I still have more of Jessie’s, Skye’s and Stacy’s stories to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.

11/13/13 - Realized chapter was blank and re-added chapter.  No changes to plot for this chapter.

 

 

 

Playtime in Eagle Lake by gts_987654321

Stacy walked out towards the nipple and looked down a couple of miles towards Jessie’s pussy.  Just a few minutes ago, she was in danger down there.  From up here, Stacy thought, it was so normal looking of a pussy, although blown up out of proportion, but when she was down in it, it took on a life of its own.

 

Just thinking about that caused Stacy to cum again.  Jessie thought it was so cute when Stacy had an orgasm on her giant nipple.  She knew that Stacy was in awe of her.  Jessie reached back into her nightstand drawer and pulled out another mansion for Stacy.  She then placed her in her nail and deposited her at the front of the mansion.  She told Stacy to take a shower and get dressed.  There should be some clothes that fit her in the closet.  Jessie said that she would do the same and they were going to take a trip Eagle Lake.

 

Stacy had no idea on why they were going to Eagle Lake, but got in the shower and found a dress that fit perfectly.  It appeared that Jessie spared no expense in looking out for her comfort.

 

Jessie got out of the shower and went into her closest and pulled out a tight red shirt, tight black pants, and 3 inch black pumps to wear.  She walked naked over to her nightstand and pulled off the roof to take a look at what Stacy was wearing.  She grabbed the magnifying glass and saw that she was wearing a light blue dress that went down to mid calf.  She had her blonde hair in a pony tail and was also wearing some pumps.

 

Jessie had a minor orgasm just comparing her pussy to the mansion and Stacy.  If she decided to, she could lower her pussy to the table and there would be nothing left of the mansion.  She doubted she would even feel the mansion being destroyed by her most sensitive organ. 

 

Jessie put on her outfit.  She let her long brown hair hang loose over her red top.  The tight red top highlighted her breasts.

 

Stacy looked out the where the roof should have been and saw Jessie’s pussy covering her sky.  She saw Jessie bend over and examine her outfit.  She must have liked it because she did not tell Stacy to change.  She saw Jessie put on her outfit and thought that the outfit accented her body.  Although Stacy had seen Jessie naked, she looked down the black pants (as far as she could see being in the mansion) and loved that her legs were miles long.

 

Jessie told Stacy to come out of the mansion and she placed Stacy in a Petri dish with a cover.  She told Stacy it was to protect her while they traveled to Eagle Lake.  She also warned Stacy from running to the authorities while in Eagle Lake as she would not want to squash everyone in the city. 

 

Jessie had heard about enough Lilliputian cities being destroyed by Brobdignagans on the news to know that the most she would face in punishment would be a small fine.  The Brobdignagan government did not allow the Lilliputian government to try a Brobdignagan for mass murder because they had no way to hold them in jail.  That mean that a jury of Jessie’s peers would decide her case and they had not once come back with a guilty verdict. 

 

They both got in Jessie’s car and Jessie placed the Petri dish on some Velcro and stuck it to her dash board so that Stacy could see out.

 

The trip to Eagle Lake was uneventful.  At the border crossing, the Brobdignagan border crossing guards checked Jessie’s fake id and told her to keep to the marked paths.  Jessie pulled over her car, grabbed her purse and the Petri dish and began the five minute walk from the border crossing to the portal.  The portal was a shimmering mirage like gateway that stretched from the ground to space.  Once anyone walked through it, they were transported to Eagle Lake.  Jessie went through the portal with no adverse effects.  On the other side of the portal there was a large Brobdignagan sign asking for any Brobdignagans to place their passport on the Brobdignagan copy machine in front of the portal and wait for the green light to proceed.

 

Normally, the Lilliputian border crossing guards would have viewed the image of Jessie that was shrunk to their computers and approved her border crossing.  In the event that she would have been denied, they would have radioed the Brobdignagan border patrol situated on the Brobdignagan side of the border to escort the denied Brobdignagan back across the border.

 

Jessie saw a quick video above the copy machine instructing her to stay to the marked paths.  Instead of placing her id on the machine, Jessie took a step to her right and purposely destroyed the Eagle Lake Lilliputian border crossing.

 

The border crossing was about a ten minute walk for Jessie and a hour drive for Stacy, to Eagle Lake.  Once Jessie walked out of the line of sight of the border crossing, she started to examine the little world at her feet.

 

Jessie saw a white fluffy substance around her waist.  It took her a second to realize that it was clouds.  To either side of her, she saw green as far as the eye could see.  That made sense to Jessie because grass grows everywhere, but when she bent down, she realized it was pine trees.  About a hundred yards in front of her, but miles to Stacy was an open lighted patch on the ground.  She doubted the patch would take up more than one fourth of her coffee table.  It was the city of Eagle Lake.  She wondered how many Lilliputians lived in Eagle Lake.  To the left of Eagle Lake city was the actual Eagle Lake.  Jessie doubted the lake was deep enough to cover her toes.

 

In school, Jessie had been exposed to a Lilliputian city, but it was always with a Brobdignagan frame of reference.  Even the items she got for Stacy, although tiny, were sitting on a Brobdignagan piece of furniture.  This was the first time she had been in an environment where she truly was larger by far than anything else.  She could feel herself getting wet.

 

Ricky and Samantha were on their days off in Ricky’s apartment.  They were in the middle of their morning fuck when they felt the apartment shake.  They were not sure what was causing it, so they both got up and looked out their window.  On the horizon was a woman walking at a quick rate towards them.  This woman dwarfed anything around her.  In fact, her toes were taller than the tallest building in Eagle Lake.  They had a mountain range on the other side of the lake, but they both knew that if she lay down on her back, her mountain range would be larger than the Eagle Lake mountain range.

 

Ricky and Samantha could not recall a time that a Brobdignagan came to Eagle Lake.  Part of the reason why Brobdignagans did not come visit was because there was no where for them to visit.  They were just too large to be accommodated in Eagle Lake, or any other Lilliputian town for that matter.  Just by sitting down, she would crush miles of land.

 

Most of Eagle Lake came outside to view the gorgeous brunette on the horizon.  Mothers and fathers kept their children close as they did not know what Jessie’s intention was.  It did not really matter where the children were because Jessie could squash Eagle Lake into oblivion with just her thumb.  None of them knew that she had just destroyed the border crossing and was intending to have some fun with them. 

 

Jessie sat down on the outskirts of town and blew the clouds out of her face so she could watch the Lilliputians.  She stretched her miles long legs over Eagle Lake city as she really had no where else to place them.

 

Ricky and Samantha still did not know why the giantess had come to Eagle Lake.  They saw her legs spread out above their city.  Her legs actually darkened the city below by blocking the sun.  They watched her watch them over her breasts.  After about an hour, the giantess addressed them.

 

Jessie took out the Petri dish so that Stacy could see what was going to happen.  She addressed Eagle Lake and told them she wanted to play with them.  She quickly got up and used her left index finger and dug into the ground over a mile down and wide in a circle around the city to cut off transportation and communication to the outside world.  She then took her finger and was careful to only smash the airport and nothing else.

 

She then told the city that she was their new goddess and for the people to come pay homage to her.  The people slowly made their way to her as they knew the only way to stay alive was to follow her orders.  Jessie glanced at the group below and asked if anyone wanted to have sex on the scale of a Brobdignagan.  She tempted them by removing her clothes and letting them see the mountains she possessed.  She told the interested to move to her left.  About half the crowd moved to Jessie’s left.

 

Jessie reached down into the crowd and pushed them into her nail for transport up to the mountains.  Jessie heard Stacy call out to her through the communication system.  Stacy asked Jessie to tie some strands of hair to the Petri dish so she could watch safely.

 

Stacy could not believe that Jessie had turned so quickly.  Unlike when she was with Skye, Stacy was even more turned on because these were real people versus captive people that only knew the inside of an aquarium.  To know that Jessie had complete control over their insignificant lives was causing her to have multiple orgasms.

 

Jessie was actually surprised by Stacy’s request as she would have thought that Stacy would have reacted in horror to what was happening.  She gladly tied the Petri dish to some strands of her hair as Stacy requested.  Jessie dumped about half of the people onto her left breast and the other half on her right breast.  

 

Jessie looked on to see what the Lilliputians would do.  Some of them, guys, began to strip and hump her tit flesh.  Every once in a while, she would make a tiny movement to become more comfortable and she would see a few dots falling off of her breasts to her flat stomach below.  The dots never moved again, but that was to be expected after falling a couple of miles to her stomach. 

 

After about ten minutes, Jessie took her magnifying glass and examined her tits.  She saw that there were quite a few men and women having sex on her gargantuan breasts.  She guessed they figured they might as well have one last time before she killed them and what better place to do it on than the soft flesh of her tits.  Jessie felt her pussy become moist and before she knew it, her right hand was inside helping her climax.  With her left hand, she slowly massaged her left breast instantly killing the people on it beyond recognition.    

 

Stacy, inside the Petri dish, was hanging in the valley created by Jessie’s breasts.  She saw people who used to be her neighbors, fall off her breasts to the hard flat stomach below.  She saw Jessie’s right hand open up her pussy to release the orgasm as only she could.  She was too low to see her left hand massage her left breast, but she could see the hand moving in that direction and knew that her neighbors were toast.  As usual with Stacy, she was turned on when Jessie squashed everyone.  Stacy immediately took off her own clothes and began to finger herself and caress her own breasts imagining that she was Jessie.

 

While Jessie was reaching her climax, she was moaning and shaking.  Stacy could see some people falling off her right breast.  However, most people stayed on as the breast which was truly massive in comparison to them.

 

Jessie laid down on the ground with her long silky brown hair crushing the forest below.  She looked down at her left breast and smiled at the thought of those people dying in the throws of her passion.  That caused another minor orgasm.  She then turned to stare at her right breast that still had plenty of people on it.  No one was fucking at this moment as they were all afraid of her, she thought, about what was going to happen next.

 

Ricky and Samantha were on Jessie’s right breast.  Ricky had always been a breast guy and Samantha certainly had very large breasts, but that was nothing compared to what Jessie had.  When she asked for volunteers to have sex on the scale of a Brobdignagan, they quickly got into the group that was placed into her nail.  They both knew that they stood no chance of surviving if they were placed in Jessie’s pussy, but to their luck they were dumped out on her right breast.  Neither of them had ever been to the top of Eagle Lake mountain, so the sight on being on Jessie’s mountain was something to behold.

 

Ricky looked at his lover’s breasts and then down at his feet and all around and for the first time in his life, he felt insignificant.  He had a hard on from the time she removed her clothes.  Once he got his bearings, he and Samantha shared a look and then removed their clothes.  They looked at her miles long hair descending from the heavens and began to have sex on her tit.  Ricky, being on the bottom so he could have the full experience of feeling her soft titty flesh, saw Jessie look on from above and examine them under the magnifying glass.  She obviously liked what she saw because her right hand descended to her pussy.  They then saw her left hand crush everyone on her left tit and then felt her body shake after reaching her climax.

 

They stopped having sex when her body started to shake, not necessarily because they were scared, but because of the jiggling of her breast made it difficult.  They saw her stare down at them with a look that clearly showed that she was deciding their fate.  All of sudden, Jessie scooted back a little and looked down below her pussy.

 

Jessie, while deciding what to do with the Lilliputians on her right breast suddenly thought about the Lilliputians that stayed on the ground.  They were right below her pussy.  She took her gaze off of her right breast and scooted back a little and saw some of her cum on the ground right where those people should have been.  They never stood a chance.  They probably were dead as soon as the first drop hit them.  The funny thing Jessie thought was that the first drop occurred when she felt herself getting moist when she was looking at the Lilliputians having sex on her breasts.  She truly was a marvel.  Next time, she would need to move any Lilliputians away from her pussy, lest they die unbeknownst to her. 

 

Jessie grabbed the Petri dish to hold above her right breast so that Stacy could see what she would do the remaining survivors.  Jessie, with her free hand, cupped her breast, without killing anyone and brought it to her mouth.  She then began to caress her breast with her tongue.  The Lilliputians were stuck to her tongue and burst from the pressure in her mouth.

 

Stacy found that simple action of Jessie caressing herself and the Lilliputians on her breast so erotic.  She began to finger herself again with Jessie looking on from above.

 

Jessie was so pleased that Stacy was enjoying the show.  For a little encore, Jessie lowered her mouth to the ground and blew Eagle Lake away.  Once again, Jessie looked at the Petri dish and saw Stacy shaking in ecstasy.  She rose up to her full height and put her clothes back on.  She knew she would be back to do this all over again in another Lilliputian city.

 

Jessie walked back to the portal and back into her side without any issues.  She and Stacy traveled back to Jessie’s apartment.  They turned on the news and Eagle Lake’s disappearance was the fourth story and reason given was that a random Brobdignagan who was in the area had accidently stepped off the path and crushed Eagle Lake and its inhabitants.  Jessie, as she had thought, would have no repercussions from her playtime with Eagle Lake.  She was not even a suspect.

 

The remainder of the day was spent having Jessie’s Lilliputian lover, Stacy exploring her body.  They both went to sleep exhausted, Stacy from the physical exhaustion caused by exploring Jessie’s fine body, and Jessie from the emotional exhaustion caused by playing with Eagle Lake and later Stacy.     

 

End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters.

11/26/11 - Chapters 4 & 5 added.

 

 

Stacy and the Dildo by gts_987654321

Jessie woke up first and was very horny.  She grabbed her dildo and stuck it in her.  She had several orgasms and knew that had Stacy been inside her pussy, she would have been annihilated.  She looked over to her nightstand and saw a naked Stacy watching her.  Her moaning must have woken her up, Jessie thought.  Jessie told Stacy that although she did not have a dildo for Stacy, she was going to place Stacy on her dildo and turn it on.

 

The shock of what Jessie had done to her home and friends had worn off from the night’s sleep and Stacy was finally realizing what Jessie had done.  When she was with Skye, she did not know the people and could somewhat rationalize the murder.  Both Skye and Stacy viewed it as playtime.  However, when Jessie did untold number of killings of her home she began to realize what it really was, murder.  It took Stacy’s friends being killed to see how wrong it was. 

 

The only problem was that Stacy was still turned on by Skye and Jessie, or for that matter, any Brobdignagan woman.  It was her fetish and she was never going to not be turned on by the size difference.  She did realize by the experience at Eagle Lake, that Jessie or any Brobdignagan could get carried away and not pay attention to her and accidently crush her.  She had seen both Jessie and Skye get carried away and begin thinking about satisfying themselves and not about the Lilliputians on their bodies, so she knew she needed to be more careful, if she could.  She knew there might be times where it did not matter how careful she was, like when she was around Jessie’s pussy and Jessie began to pleasure herself with the dildo, that she could be crushed.

 

Stacy knew that her old life was over and that she was essentially a well taken care of prisoner of Jessie.  She doubted Jessie considered her a prisoner, but by the classic definition of a prisoner, Stacy met it.

 

Stacy watched as Jessie finished pleasuring herself with the half mile dildo.  She knew that sometimes the Brobdignagan had to do this as Stacy herself could not satisfy her.  She heard Jessie address her and tell her she was going to place her on her dildo.  Stacy actually was not too concerned as the dildo was large enough to leave Stacy plenty of room.  Jessie’s finger extended towards Stacy and lifted her into Jessie’s nail.  Jessie then dumped Stacy gently onto the dildo.  Jessie stared and her tiny lover on the dildo and had a chuckle at the thought of her on a real Brobdignagan penis.  She suspected that Stacy would actually fit inside the penis with plenty of room to spare. 

 

Stacy actually found it a little hard to walk along the dildo as Jessie’s cum still coated it.  Jessie told Stacy to be careful and she turned on the dildo.  The vibration was nothing like Stacy had ever felt.  The cum actually helped keep her on the dildo. 

 

Jessie then brought the dildo up to the valley of her breasts and squeezed her breasts around the vibrating dildo.  Occasionally, Jessie would bring her mouth to her breasts and suck on them.

 

All Stacy could see around her was the gargantuan tit flesh rising high above the dildo being framed by her brunette locks.  She saw that Jessie was indeed enjoying this session.  It did not take long for Stacy to have multiple orgasms.  The vibration of the dildo went all through her body and it felt to her as if she actually had a dildo inside her.

 

After about ten minutes, Jessie stopped the dildo and removed Stacy from it.  She asked Stacy if it was fun and Stacy said it was like nothing she had ever done before.  She told Jessie to imagine the tallest building she knew and then double or triple the height and then imagine that she was on it was it was shaking the entire time. 

 

Jessie tried to imagine what Stacy said and she could feel her pussy becoming moist again.  She gently retrieved Stacy from the dildo and placed her in her nail.  With the hand that Stacy was on, she inserted the dildo back into her pussy and turned it on.  Stacy could feel the vibrations running through Jessie’s hand into her nail, but she was safe from falling to her death, as long as Jessie did not turn her hand.  As she was looking up, she saw Jessie’s other hand start fondling her breasts a few miles above.  The vibrations went on for a good ten minutes.  She knew Jessie had multiple orgasms. 

 

 

End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters.

11/26/11 - Chapters 4 & 5 added.

12/17/11 - Chapter 6 added.

12/18/11 - Edited Chapter 6 (took out the firewoman section and fleshed out the story with firewoman (now chapter 7).  Old Chapter 7, Jessie and Skye, now Chapter 8

The Class and the Firewoman by gts_987654321

Jessie took out the dildo with her other hand and carefully placed Stacy on her left tit and told her that the real world called and got up and walked to her computer to write the paper that was due on the interactions between Brobdignagan and Lilliputian society, the reason that Jessie reached out to Stacy in the first place.

 

Jessie asked questions of Stacy on how and when she would interact with Brobdignagans during her life.  Stacy told her that just like Jessie practiced in school, interacting with Lilliputians, Lilliputians practiced in school, within reason being handled by Humans and Brobdignagans.  Early on in their education, they were shown videos and photos of Brobdignagans compared to Lilliputians and Lilliputian landmarks.  When they got older, they were taught where was safe and where was not safe to be in Brobdignagan lands. 

 

Finally, when they got to high school, they went out to a large open field where they had a Brobdignagan firewoman come visit and handle them.  The Lilliputian government wanted every graduate to understand what it was like to be handled by a Brobdignagan and how large they were.  The government knew that there might be a time when a Brobdignagan might need to save/handle them, so they wanted the first time to be in a controlled environment.  The class without the teacher went to meet a Brobdignagan.  The teacher was not needed as the Brobdignagan was an adult and in charge of the class during the field trip. 

 

Stacy told Jessie that although she had seen photos and movies of Brobdignagans in relation to Lilliputians, she had not really understood how large the Brobdignagans were until she saw the firewoman.  This firewoman, named Paula, was a pretty blonde who was around 30 years old.  She was average height for a Brobdignagan, but was impossibly large compared to the Lilliputians that she held in her hand.  Her hair was cut short and she had light blue eyes.  She wore a tight white t-shirt with suspenders on and the classic fireman’s pants. 

 

Stacy recalled that her breasts were probably a B cup and definitely were smaller than Jessie’s breasts.  Stacy said that the Brobdignagan firewoman’s breasts were so large compared to a Lilliputian that her breasts were still very mountainous.  It was like when you shopped for a tv, in the store you can tell the difference between the different sets, but once you get home, your tv set is still good.  In this case, if she compared the firewoman to Jessie with both of them standing together, Stacy could definitely tell that Jessie’s bust line was larger, but alone, the firewoman bust dominated the sky. 

 

Stacy went on to tell Jessie that interacting with Paula was the first time she really got turned on by someone so much larger than her and she began to explore her feeling regarding Humans and Brobdignagans.  Stacy told her that the firewoman picked up everyone in her class like it was nothing and they all were in the palm of her hand.  All she had to do what close her hand and they all would perish.  Just thinking about that on the firewoman’s hand caused her to have a minor orgasm, which she was able to hide from her class.

 

As part of the demonstration, the firewoman set a controlled fire, very small to her, but extremely large compared to the Lilliputians, out in the field.  She then just stepped on it with her boot to put it out.  Paula placed the class in the field that the fire was just put out so that the class could understand just how large she was and how helpful it was to have a Brobdignagan emergency force.  Stacy looked around the burnt field and it stretched as far as the eye could see.  She looked up at the blonde who was standing a few miles away as she dominated the skyline.

 

The next part of her demonstration was how to rescue a building from a natural disaster.  The Lilliputian government has some buildings built as part of the demonstration.  They watched how the firewoman bent down, being careful not to touch too much of the ground with her body as in a real life situation, there might be other Lilliputians around the damaged building.  She then extended her left index finger and drew a circle in the ground around the building that she was trying to save.  Just her nail caused the circle to dig deep into the earth.  She then took that index finger and brought it close to the building.  With her other hand, she slowly used the loosened earth to tilt it and the building that was sitting upon it onto her index finger.  She brought her finger with the building on it, which it barely took up any space on her finger, to the class to show them that there was very little damage to the building and in a real life situation she had saved it.

 

The Lilliputian government was all about worse case scenarios.  They instructed the firewoman to crush the building on her finger so that the class could see just how powerful two fingers were and that if they actually found themselves in a situation with a Brobdignagan where they did not know where they were, it could be very dangerous to them.  The blonde firewoman took her thumb and brought it to her left index finger and crushed the building in front of the children.  Stacy told Jessie, her second orgasm occurred right there just watching that simple action cause so much destruction and that when she looked at her classmates, several of them were on the ground crying in fear.

 

After the demonstration, Paula sat down near them, still dominating the skyline, and they had a question and answer session (they all had on ear pieces) with the firewoman.  One of Stacy’s more brave classmates asked her if she had ever eaten a Lilliputian.  She smiled and said that she had not knowingly since it had been outlawed several generations ago.  As there were a bunch of 17 year old boys in the class and they started to realize the possibilities of love of the scale of a Brobdignagan, one of the more outspoken boys asked her if she was married and had she ever dated a Lilliputian.

 

Paula laughed at his question and said that she was not married and she was aware of some Brobdignagan Human relationships, but no Brobdignagan Lilliputian relationships.  She went on to clarify, so as not to appear mean to the boys, that it wasn’t because she did not find Lilliputians attractive or interesting, but it really was a size issue between them.  There was no way he could provide even the smallest thing for her, not in the working aspect as they could be the breadwinner, but just the day-to-day aspect of being in a relationship.  She also did not want to worry about accidently crushing him and not even knowing it.  Also, she would have to be the physical provider for everything as they would not be able to live in a Lilliputian city because of her gargantuan size.

 

She did say that she had a college roommate that dated a Lilliputian for a time, but it did not end well for him.  She said that the boyfriend loved playing on her roommate’s breasts and they eventually got to the point where they wanted to have sex.  Paula said that her roommate placed her boyfriend at the entrance of her pussy and that the boyfriend freaked out at the size and her roommate had to remove him.  That was the last time they dated.  Paula reminded the class that although to Brobdignagan, her pussy is ordinary, to a Lilliputian, it is larger than their grand canyon and even the littlest twitch, not even an orgasm, would crush the Lilliputian into paste.

 

Paula told the class she realized that due to her size, some Lilliputians could think it would be fun to be sexually active on her, but to her, she would not even feel them.  She said that lots of guys liked breasts and she realized that hers compared to them were definitely larger than any man made structure that a Lilliputian had built, but she felt that a relationship needed to be both ways and there was no way even a thousand of them could hope to satisfy her. 

 

Paula said she knew that there were guys, and even gals, that were attracted to breasts that her breasts were mountainous when compared to the Lilliputians and she was sure there were Lilliputians that would love to go mountain climbing on her breasts.  She even said that she was sure that some of the class was highly attracted to her because of her breasts.  She said that some guys were leg guys and that she definitely met that definition of having long legs as hers were measured in miles.  She said she knew she had a good butt and lips and that there were guys that liked that as well.  She put her left hand up to her short hair and reminded them that even though she did not have long hair, when compared to them, one strand could crush them and each strand were still over a mile long.  Paula said that if they took there favorite Lilliputian woman and blew her up to the size of a landscape, it would be her and the other Brobdignagans.

 

Besides, she asked the class would they like to be on her when her littlest movements might end the Lilliputian on her.  She also said that she would need to find a Brobdignagan male for certain urges and that would be unfair and cheating to the Lilliputian who she was committed to.

 

Another classmate asked if she had ever killed a Lilliputian.  Paula said she has not killed a Lilliputian that she is aware of, but she has had to show force before.  Sometimes, the firewoman explained, when she saved a Lilliputian male, they became infatuated with her.  Although she did not need to worry about a Lilliputian stalker as she could deal with anything they threw at her with just her pinkie, she did sometimes get harassing phone calls.  She reported the calls to the police, but it never stopped.  Finally, Paula walked over to the city that the harasser lived in and called him outside.  He thought it was his lucky day.  The firewoman told the class that she told the guy that he needs to stop calling her and that if she has to come out again, she will crush him.  Then she bent down and took her right thumb and crushed the forest around his house to show her power.

 

Paula thanked the class for coming out and gave them her work number in case they wanted to talk about anything else or ever needed her to help them.  She stood up and walked back where she came from and the class went back to school.

 

Stacy continued to help Jessie out with her paper.  She did say that most Lilliputians did not interact with Brobdignagans in their daily lives with the exception of a few specific jobs.      

 

During this question and answer session, Stacy told her about Skye.  This piqued Jessie’s interest as Skye was able to procure Lilliputians for play sessions.  Jessie asked Stacy when the next meeting was schedule for.  Stacy told her it was this afternoon.  Jessie told her that they would both be attending.

 

The rest of the morning was spent lounging around.  Early in the afternoon, Jessie gathered Stacy up and they both drove to the Brobdignagan strip club.  

 

End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters.

11/26/11 - Chapters 4 & 5 added.

12/17/11 - Chapter 6 & 8 added.

12/18/11 - Edited Chapter 6 (took out the firewoman section and fleshed out the story with firewoman (now chapter 7).  Old Chapter 7, Jessie and Skye, now Chapter 8

12/18/11 - Chapter 7 added.

9/28/14 - Edited Chapter 7 (firewoman chapter) and added more details to the plot.  Added Chapter 12 - More Fun.

Jessie and Skye by gts_987654321

Jessie had actually never been in a strip club and was excited.  She dropped Stacy off at the Lilliputian entrance.  Stacy told the manager that she was having Jessie, a Brobdignagan, join her session with Skye.  She made the additional payment and walked into Skye’s room.  Jessie walked into Skye’s room via the Brobdignagan entrance after confirming her name with the manager.

 

Skye, during the course of the last few days, found all of her sessions unfulfilling.  Mostly, she had a bunch of Lilliputian bachelor parties on her during each session.  She always did a similar routine, where she would pretend to crush them with her finger.  She knew that this sometimes caused the men to pee their pants.  She would then have her helpers lift up the bachelors and rub them on her pussy.  After that, she lifted everyone up onto her body where most would explore her pussy and tits.  She had thousands of men on her at a time and could barely feel them.  Skye had to resist the urge to squash them as she could during Stacy’s sessions.

 

There were times that she broke protocol and either caressed her tits with Lilliputians on them or fingered herself with them near her pussy.  Thankfully, no one was hurt or reported it.  This was probably because they were all too scared that she would find them and crush them beyond recognition and they really did have the times of their lives being on her.  She guessed there were perks of being a goddess.  She could not wait until her session with Stacy. 

 

Skye walked into the room and saw a beautiful tall brunette standing inside.  Skye asked her who she was and said that she was in the wrong room.  Jessie introduced herself and told her that Stacy invited her.  They both looked down at the Lilliputian section of the floor for Stacy.  Skye finally saw her and gently picked her up.

 

Stacy walked into the room via the Lilliputian door and looked up at Skye and Jessie.  If they were in the Lilliputian section of the world, their crotches would be potentially in the clouds.  She heard them talking and saw Skye reach down for her and lift her up.

 

Skye asked Stacy why Jessie was invited to the session.  Stacy told Skye that Jessie and she had been seeing each other and that Jessie was into dominating Lilliputians just like Skye.  Stacy went on to tell Skye that could have more fun together.  Although Skye was not happy to have another Brobdignagan in the room, she did think that having two was better than one.

 

Skye told Jessie that due to their size, they could not use the Lilliputian city that had been because both of them were too large.  However, she did say that they could have plenty of fun with each other and the Lilliputians she had procured.

 

Skye told Stacy that she would not be as involved with this session as there were two Brobdignagans involved in a fair amount of physical contact.  Stacy understood as she was placed on the table in the room and knew that regardless, she would get off on both Jessie and Skye interacting with all the Lilliputians.

 

Skye then turned to Stacy and told her to take off her clothes and the she plucked her off of the table and told her that since she could not play with them, they would give her a treat.  Both Jessie and Skye lay down opposite each other next to the city.  Stacy, still in Skye’s hand, saw Jessie in the distance towering over even the tallest building in the city while laying flat on her stomach.  Skye began to blow and Jessie, picking up what Skye was looking for, also began to blow.  Stacy could hear the buildings closest to her and Skye breaking apart and saw them lift off the ground.  She began to feel in orgasm coming on and began to shake in ecstasy.

 

Skye looked down at her palm and saw that she and Jessie had caused Stacy to cum by just the power of their breath.  She placed Stacy, once again, on the table.   

 

Skye walked up to Jessie and caressed her brown stresses while she slowly slid Jessie’s top off of her shoulders exposing her bra.  She tossed the blouse on the couch and gently started fondling Jessie’s breasts while she unclasped her bra exposing her mountains.  Skye took her mouth and suckled Jessie’s right breast.

 

Jessie loved the feeling of having a real woman on her.  Although the feeling she had with Stacy was good, Stacy did not have anything on Skye.  Jessie quickly brought her hands up to Skye’s face and began to kiss her.  She moved down Skye’s body to her breasts, quickly taking off Skye’s bra.  Just like Skye did to her, she suckled Skye’s breasts.

 

Skye pushed Jessie onto the couch and reached into her purse where she had the Lilliputians that she had planned to place in the city.  Skye told Jessie to lie still as she took the container holding the millions of Lilliputians and dumped some of them out onto Jessie’s mountains.  Skye and Jessie both stared at them running around on Jessie’s breasts.  Skye then lowered her mouth over Jessie’s right nipple and began to reach her tongue out to caress it and gather up the Lilliputians.

 

Chris was raised in the aquarium that the gargantuan blonde owned.  He had never known the outside of the aquarium until the day that the red head came to visit.  Chris was immediately infatuated with Skye.  She had a perfect body that he could explore to his heart’s content.  He was placed in a dark container and was in the dark for about 5 hours.  When the light re-entered, he saw a gorgeous brunette laying on a couch a couple of miles away.  He felt the container tip and was immediately falling towards the brunette’s tit.  Chris was lucky that it was soft, but some of the Lilliputians were not so lucky as they either died or had broken limbs.  He stared at his surroundings.  All he could see were tits and brunette hair.  He looked up and saw eyes as big as buildings staring back at him.

 

The power in Skye’s and Jessie’s eyes was enough to make him cum in his pants.  Chris quickly took off his pants and began to hump the soft titty flesh of Jessie.  After a few moments, and several orgasms, Chris saw the light dim and looked up to wear his saw red lips open up and come close to him.  The tongue reach out and began to rotate counter clockwise on Jessie’s tit.  Fortunately, for Chris, the tongue did not touch him, but he was inside the mouth.  Skye’s salvia quickly came over him like a raging river and he was swept off of his feet down her throat as she slurped her salvia off Jessie’s tit, where he quickly perished.

 

Skye could barely feel the Lilliputians as she caressed Jessie’s tit.  She slurped up the rest on the tit and then gave Jessie a kiss on the mouth while exchanging some Lilliputians to her new lover.  Jessie felt the little feet running on her tongue and then nothing as Skye’s tongue crushed the remaining Lilliputians into oblivion.

 

Jessie passionately returned the kiss that Skye gave her and rolled the red head over on the couch so that Jessie was on top.  She grabbed the container that held the Lilliputians and dumped some of them on Skye’s breasts.  As Jessie and Skye looked at the Lilliputians on Skye’s breast, Jessie asked Skye what is must be like to be a Lilliputian on a goddess’ gargantuan breast.  Skye told Jessie that it must be awe inspiring to be in the presence of two goddesses and to give their lives for their goddesses’ pleasure.

 

Jessie then opened up Skye’s pussy and deposited more Lilliputians in Skye’s most sensitive part.  They both knew that there was no way that any of the Lilliputians could escape either her breasts or her pussy.  The power it took just to open up either of Jessie’s or Skye’s pussies was incomprehensible to the Lilliputians.  And that was just part of the power held in a finger.

 

Neither Jessie nor Skye have been politically active.  They both, independently, due to their interaction with Stacy, had come to the decision to vote in the next election.  There is a Brobdignagan fringe group called the Size Supremacists.  They typically elect a couple of representatives each election cycle and their main goal is too exterminate the Humans and Lilliputians.  They view them at the same level as termites or bees.  While watching the Lilliputians on Skye’s breasts, Jessie told her that during the next election, she was going to vote for the Size Supremacists’ candidates.  Skye told Jessie that she would as well.  They both were watching the Lilliputians on Skye’s breasts and said to each other there is no way that the Lilliputians were remotely their equals.  For emphasis, Skye extended her index finger onto her breasts and squashed the Lilliputians that were on it.

 

Jessie went between Skye’s legs and began to pleasure Skye with her tongue.  They both knew that the Lilliputians inside would be lucky to survive Jessie’s tongue and they absolutely knew that the first minor orgasm would kill the rest.

 

Karen, a pretty sandy blonde of average height, for a Lilliputian, was lucky the first time the red head goddess extracted some Lilliputians from the container.  Unfortunately, there were now less people in front of her to be the backstop from falling out the next time the container was tilted.  Karen got lucky again when the brown hair goddess dumped some Lilliputians out onto the red hair goddess’ mountains.  The third time was not a charm for Karen as she saw an opening around a half a mile long in between the red pubic hair of Skye.  She saw the other hand of Jessie open up the slit and she was unceremoniously dumped into Skye’s pussy.  All of a sudden the light went away and the pressure increased.

 

Karen was in awe of this pussy.  She wondered if the red head goddess could even feel her.  She knew, as her own pussy was an example, the first orgasm would kill all of them.  It was damp and she could feel it getting wetter, and she supposed, from having thousands of Lilliputians as sex toys inside her pussy.  Karen reached, what she thought was Skye’s clit.  It dwarfed everything around.  She supposed it was bigger than every building that had been destroyed on the ground below that she glanced at when the container was opened.  Karen began to cry and she thought it was not fair that these two women were just so much larger than her and her friends and were having fun at their expense.  She was also upset that they were committing acts of genocide like it was nothing.

 

Suddenly, the pressure eased up as the pussy was once again opened.  Light flooded into the tunnel and she saw a gigantic green eye staring at her.  The green eye backed away and she saw the pretty brunette lean forward and stick her tongue into Skye’s pussy.  She was not sure if it was long enough to reach the clit, but she soon found otherwise.  The tongue cruelly closed in on her and pressed her into the clit, ending her life.  Right before the tongue touched her, she doubted the brunette would even feel her (and she was right). 

 

Jessie finished satisfying Skye and slowly crawled up her body, being careful not to disturb the Lilliputians still on Skye’s breasts.  She stared at the Lilliputians for a few minutes and licked her lips in sexy way, before she placed her breasts directly above Skye’s breasts and began to give Skye a very wet kiss while she placed her right hand down in Skye’s pussy and slowly stroked it.  They slowly came closer to one another until their breasts finally touched.  There were no survivors of the tons and tons to titty flesh crashing down on the Lilliputians.

 

Zoe and Tom did not know each other until this unfortunate incident of being placed on the red head’s right mountain.  As small as they were and as large as she was, they were not afraid of falling off since her breast was gargantuan.  Unfortunately, they were too small to climb to safety.  They both looked around and could see her red hair descending from the heavens around her impressive bosom.  Tom was a strapping young buck and Zoe was a petite pretty brunette.  Tom was immediately drawn to Zoe and swore to help protect her.

 

Tom was a man who had principles and vowed not to ever raise a hand to a woman.  Had he been the size of the women, he would have violated those principles and killed the two giantesses (quickly, he was not a torturer) for the acts of murder that they were creating as a means to get off.

 

The view off the mountain top is very impressive.  They could look a few miles down and see the brunette pleasuring the red head.  They heard her moaning and sometimes shaking, but they were in no immediate danger.  The brunette goddess finished her business and began to sexily crawl up her body.  She stopped at Skye’s breasts and stared down at them.  Her brown locks were framing her pretty face.  She occasionally licked her lips in a sexy way and continued to stare at them as if she was deciding their fate. 

 

Tom and Zoe breathed a sigh of relief when she continued up towards Skye’s face.  The area that they were standing in got dark real quickly.  They looked up and saw a mountain even bigger than the one they were on inverted and pointing downward.  They heard the slurping kiss and saw an arm extend downwards.  They then saw the titanic tit slowly come closer to them.  Tom pushed himself on top of Zoe to protect her, as if his insignificant body could stop a mountain.  In a matter of seconds, he felt the tit touch him and then felt a pressure beyond belief, and then nothing as he and Zoe were crushed between two titanic tits.   

 

End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters.

11/26/11 - Chapters 4 & 5 added.

12/17/11 - Chapter 6 & 7 added.

12/17/11 - Chapter 2 - edit on time frame from when next meeting with Skye and Stacy would be from one month to a couple of days for continuity with how long Jessie and Stacy have been together when they go visit Skye. 

12/17/11 - Chapter 6 & 8 added.

12/18/11 - Edited Chapter 6 (took out the firewoman section and fleshed out the story with firewoman (now chapter 7).  Old Chapter 7, Jessie and Skye, now Chapter 8

12/18/11 - Chapter 7 added.

12/18/11 - I have read the reviews (keep them coming) and have hopefully fixed some of the character issues that some of you have mentioned and have added areas that some of you wanted more of.  I have not changed any of the chapters (basically, I was too lazy to incorporate some of the comments into already written sections), but hopefully this is what you the readers like to see.

2/12/12 - I have edited some grammatical errors in Chapter 8.

I have tried not to be too specific on the height so that you, the reader, can let your imagination fill in the blanks.

Jessie and Skye Continued by gts_987654321

Skye and Jessie both gave each other a deep sensual kiss while their breasts crushed the insignificant people to death.  They both got off the couch and sat on the floor with their backs against the couch.  Jessie dumped the rest of the Lilliputians onto her breasts.  They both watched, fascinated by the little specks on Jessie’s breasts.  They stared for a good 15 minutes before they could really notice any significant movement from the Lilliputians.  They were just too small and the tit was too large.

 

Skye tried to imagine what it would be like to be one of the Lilliputians on a Brobdignagan tit.  She knew that either of their tits, in fact, any Brobdignagan female’s tits, was larger than the largest Lilliputian mountain.  She knew that there was no escape from the mountain as it was a long way down.  In her mind’s eye, she saw herself looking around and seeing only straight brown hair all around.  She knew in the distance that another Brobdignagan was also beyond comprehension.

 

Rachel was a tall Lilliputian standing well over 6 feet with long dark brunette hair falling half way down her back.  So far she had avoided becoming the playthings for these goddesses, but her luck soon ran out as Jessie gently dumped the remaining Lilliputians on her breasts.  Had Rachel been a Brobdignagan, most people would have considered her and Jessie as sisters.  She looked all around her and all she could see was a titanic tit in all directions and flowing locks cascading all around her from the heavens.  Miles away she saw the red head looking in her direction.

 

Rachel did not know what to do and moved with the masses to try to find a way down.  There best bet was to make it to the strands of hair and hold on.  After hiking for 15 minutes, Rachel realized it was going to take hours to make it to the closest strands of hair, assuming the goddess did not move.  She was jealous of the Brobdignagans as the world was their oyster.  The Lilliputians were just playthings for their sexual gratification.

 

As they watched the hopeless march to safety, Skye told Jessie how since being with Stacy, she had being fascinated with being able to totally dominate thousands, if not millions of Lilliputians without any danger of retaliation.  She went onto explain that she was in the stripping business because it was easy money, but it was no longer satisfying without crushing the Lilliputians.

 

Skye grabbed a piece of paper and swept some of the Lilliputians that were on Jessie’s titanic tit onto the paper using the paper as the sweeper versus her finger as her finger would have just crushed them.  She told Jessie that the simple act of what she did probably killed thousands of Lilliputians, but she got was she wanted.  Both Jessie and Skye could barely make out the Lilliputians on the piece of paper. 

 

Skye handed Jessie a magnifying glass and asked her to watch.  Skye brought her massive red lips over the Lilliputians and sucked in the air.  It was not even a large breath and she could not feel anything on her tongue.  She stuck her tongue out so that Jessie could watch.  Jessie on the other hand saw the Lilliputians fly through the air into Stacy’s mouth and saw them, the ones that survived, running around on her tongue and then slowly getting trapped by her saliva.  Jessie was getting a little wet just by thinking about how Skye could not even feel them on her tongue and that it took a magnifying glass just to make them out. 

 

She knew from this experience, that she and Skye would have plenty of Lilliputians to play with going forward and she would spice some of them up and let them run on her tongue to see if they could spread the spices.  She wondered if that would even work as she could physically see spices and had to use a magnifying glass to see the Lilliputians.  Maybe, she thought, she would have to grind up the spices even more to make her idea work. 

 

A few minutes later, Skye swallowed and ran her tongue against her teeth, killing the rest that were still alive.  She then took her massive hand and started fondling Jessie’s breasts, killing the rest of the minuscule Lilliputians.

 

Rachel saw the red head grab something (the piece of paper) and make her way to the tit.  The red head goddess swept her off her feet along with thousands of Lilliputians.  She found her self standing on a piece of paper and was actually surprised that she could stand of something so flimsy, but then realized she and all of Lilliputians weighed nothing in comparison to the piece of paper.  She then saw a green eye hundreds of feet in diameter staring at her and the rest of the Lilliputians.  She realized Skye had given Jessie a magnifying glass to observe them.  The light that was illuminating the paper began to get dark as lips beyond comprehension came close to the paper.  She thought she was a goner and that Skye would eat them. 

 

She was right, of course, but not in the way she thought it would happen.  She felt gravity start to disappear.  At first (milliseconds) she did not know what was causing it, but then she felt her brown hair rise out in the direction of the lips.  She felt like she was going into a black hole.  She grabbed the hand of a guy still on the piece of paper to prevent from being sucked into the mouth, but to no avail as the power of the breath was really incomprehensible to her and all of the Lilliputians were sucked into Skye’s mouth onto her tongue.  Had Rachel known that Skye used but a fraction of the power of her breath, she would have been even more humiliated.

 

Rachel was one of the lucky ones, she survived landing on Skye’s tongue, albeit with a twisted ankle.  Although tongues are one of softer parts of a body, the enormous size of it and the minuscule size of Rachel meant she was not heavy enough to indent the tongue and it was more like flying into a brick wall without any cushion.  The only reason she and the other Lilliputians that survived, survived was because of the saliva was like landing in water, although hard from the distance they were sucked from, it did provide some protection.  Rachel swam to the nearest shore and began to walk around towards the opening. 

 

She once again saw the gigantic green eye staring at her.  She saw the building size teeth and knew there would be no way she could climb out, but she thought she might be able to go through the cracks in Skye’s teeth.  Even though Skye had perfect teeth, she was so small, that she was able to fit through with no problem.  Unfortunately, as she was surveying the landscape and how she would surmount the inside of Skye’s bottom lip, a torrential amount of saliva came rushing towards her and slammed her into Skye’s tooth, crushing her.

 

Skye ran her fingers on Jessie’s tits and placed her index finger in Jessie’s mouth.  Jessie sucked on the finger and wiped away the Lilliputians that had been crushed on it due to the fondling a second ago.

 

Jessie and Skye both told each other that they enjoyed the session and began to get dressed.  They both agreed to hang out in the future and Skye went to the table where she had placed Stacy and lifted her up.  Jessie and Skye had placed their ear pieces back in and asked Stacy if she enjoyed the session.  Stacy said that it was incredible being witness to their playtime.  She went onto explain that when Skye sucked up the Lilliputians from the paper, she had several orgasms.  Skye, licked her lips for Stacy in a slow seductive manner, and Stacy once again had an orgasm.  Jessie told Stacy to put on her clothes and that they would be leaving.  Jessie walked up to Skye and planted a kiss on her and said she enjoyed the session and would see her soon.  Skye gently handed Stacy to Jessie and Jessie, with Stacy in the inside of her nail, walked out the door.   

 

End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters.

11/26/11 - Chapters 4 & 5 added.

12/17/11 - Chapter 6 & 7 added.

12/17/11 - Chapter 2 - edit on time frame from when next meeting with Skye and Stacy would be from one month to a couple of days for continuity with how long Jessie and Stacy have been together when they go visit Skye. 

12/17/11 - Chapter 6 & 8 added.

12/18/11 - Edited Chapter 6 (took out the firewoman section and fleshed out the story with firewoman (now chapter 7).  Old Chapter 7, Jessie and Skye, now Chapter 8

12/18/11 - Chapter 7 added.

12/18/11 - I have read the reviews (keep them coming) and have hopefully fixed some of the character issues that some of you have mentioned and have added areas that some of you wanted more of.  I have not changed any of the chapters (basically, I was too lazy to incorporate some of the comments into already written sections), but hopefully this is what you the readers like to see.

2/12/12 - I have edited some grammatical errors in Chapter 8.

2/12/12 - I added Chapter 9

2/12/12 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have more of Jessie’s Skye’s and Stacy’s stories to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

I have tried not to be too specific on the height so that you, the reader, can let your imagination fill in the blanks.

 

Mountains by gts_987654321

Skye watched Jessie depart the room and ran her hand through her fiery locks of hair.  She grabbed her bra and put it on.  No matter what the size of the customer, Skye always gave each customer a strip tease before unclasping her bra.  She knew she was beyond comprehension when compared to the Lilliputians, but she could not fathom the weight of her bra when comparing it to them and their scale of reference.  She always wondered what it must be like to view someone so large move so quickly and unclasp a bra so large that if it was cut down into Lilliputian dimensions, the fabric could be used for thousands if not millions of clothes.  Although Brobdignagan men loved it when she released her breasts, she loved it when she released her mountains for the Lilliputians to witness in all their glory.  She wondered if the Lilliputian men spontaneously orgasmed by looking at her bare mountainous breasts.  That thought made her chuckle and she decided to test out that theory with a batch of Lilliputians that she always kept in her room.

 

She reached into a drawer where she kept a stash of Lilliputians and setup the slow motion cameras with the zoom increased in order to see the Lilliputians.  She unclasped the container and dumped the contents onto the table.  She could not make out anything, but by looking at the TV monitor that the cameras were hooked up to, she could see the Lilliputians struggling to their feet.  Needless to say, some Lilliputians were killed by the fall, which to them were hundreds of feet down.  Others she could see were in agony, with probably broken legs or ankles she thought.  For the most part, though, they survived because there were so many of them that after the first Lilliputians hit the ground and mound rose up of bodies to break the fall of the others.

 

Neil was fortunate to not be at the front of the container and survived the fall without any injuries.  All he could see was a bright white light.  The light darkened and then he saw her.  Her fiery hair cascading down her shoulders into the valley created by her mountains.  He could feel his cock become hard.  He always loved red heads, and this woman, no goddess, was the pinnacle of red heads.  She began to sway left and the right and started to grab the mountains in hands that could crush his entire home city with no effort.  He wondered how much her breasts must weigh.  She was giving them a strip tease that was so erotic while at the same time remaining so untouchable.  She slowly removed one strap of her bra and then the next strap while carefully making sure her hair hid the mountains.  She sat down on a chair as if to look at them, although Neil wondered if she could see them and the carefully positioned her hair off of her breasts so that they could see it in their glory.  The mountains were level with the table, which meant it was dominating the sky line.  He felt his pants become wet as soon as she removed her hair and could see lots of guys around her lose their fear of her as well.

 

He was an avid mountain climber and had climbed the tallest Lilliputian mountain and knew her nipples dwarfed the tallest mountain in his land.  He heard her heavenly voice address them and command them to come towards her to her mountains (not his words, her words).  Neil and his fellow Lilliputians followed her command and began the walk to the mountains.  After about 20 minutes he reached it.  He was in the valley created by her breasts and looked up and up and saw more titty flesh around him then he had ever seen in his life.  It was dark inside the opening because her red hair hung down on the table around her breasts and her breasts also blocked out some of the light.

 

Neil reached out to touch her flesh.  It was surprisingly firm, and not what he expected from the titty flesh.  He then realized it was that he did not possess the strength to indent it.  He wondered if she could feel him or any of them.  He striped down and began to hump her right tit and very shortly he had cummed again.  He knew he was but a speck of dust compared to her and her mountains, but he loved every second of it.  She was offering herself to all of the Lilliputians

 

He first felt the wind pick up, but could not immediately place where it was coming from.  She was moving her head which caused her long red locks to create the wind storm.  To a Brobdignagan, they might have only felt a slight breeze, but to a Lilliputian, the little swivel of her head caused hurricane force winds.  Neil was blown up and on top of her right tit.  He was lucky that there were no broken bones.  In less than a second, it was over and her hair was back framing her mountains, but he was now on top of the tallest mountain he had ever been on.  He looked up her long neck to her face and saw her staring at a TV.  He could see himself front and center blown up on the TV.

 

Skye reached for a remote control that was bigger than an aircraft carrier and hit the rewind button.  She told Neil to watch.  Neil saw her perform her strip tease once again, and it was as erotic and sexy as it was the first time.  He saw her release her mountains and saw the thousands of men on the table shake in ecstasy once they saw her bare breasts.  He even cummed again.  The camera was even good enough to zoom into their crotch area to see the wetness caused by the orgasms.  He felt his “floor” move up and down and she was opening laughing and the sexual power she held over all of them. 

 

Skye was thinking that men would always be men and was not too surprised at the result.  Men liked breasts and hers were literally beyond mountain size compared to them while at the same time retaining their proportional size compared to her body.  What surprised her more were the many Lilliputian women reaching climax as well.  Although she was a beautiful woman, Skye knew that most people were not attracted to the same sex, but she figured that did not apply here as she really was a goddess more than a woman.

 

Neil felt himself falling and hit a surface which turned out to be the underside of her nail.   He felt himself rising miles into the sky until a very large pale blue iris was staring at him.  He could feel the power radiating from her eye as he knew she was judging him.  Neil wondered if she could see him and as if on cue, he saw her reach for a magnifying glass.

 

Skye looked through the magnifying glass at this “man”, and the term was used very loosely considering she was carrying him in the inside of her nail and that her pussy was bigger than canyons when compared to him.  She would not have even felt all of them together inside of her.  She could even see his first mate saluting her.  Even though he was but a speck of dust when compared to her, it always felt good to be recognized as attractive to someone.  She knew the power she radiated to the Lilliputians when her perfect body was in front of them.  All of the Lilliputians were naturally afraid of a being so much larger than them, but at the same time, their bodies betrayed them when looking at her.

 

She placed Neil on the far side of the table (miles away from all of the other Lilliputians) and handed him a piece of paper that contained thousands of Lilliputians communication devices.  Skye placed a small ear piece in her ear and Neil attached the microphone around his neck.   She told him she wanted some alone time and slowly descended her left index finger onto the table crushing all of the other Lilliputians in one fell swoop.  She took that finger and stuck it in her mouth, sucking off the all of the crushed Lilliputians.

 

Skye asked Neil why he cummed when she unveiled her breasts.  Neil was in shock of the atrocity that just occurred in front of him and did not respond to the question.  Skye asked the question again, but with more authority as she expected Neil to answer.  Neil’s primitive fight or flight response kicked in and he answered for self preservation purposes only as he was sure she would have no qualms about snuffing his life just like all the Lilliputians she snuffed out mere seconds ago.

 

Neil told her how he had always been a breast man and loved red heads that seeing her breasts exposed that were larger than mountains made him involuntarily cum.  He said she was the embodiment of his perfect woman and her gargantuan size made his dream woman even more real. 

 

Skye, like most women, always loved flattery, even if it was from a spec of dust.  She told Neil that she was going to give him what he dreamed of as her right index finger knocked Neil into her left index finger nail.  Skye got up and moved to the couch and lay down.  She carefully dumped him onto her massive right tit.  Skye then carefully arranged her long red hair to descend onto her right tit, being careful not to crush Neil as one strand was too much for a Lilliputian.  She commanded Neil to live his dream with his dream girl.

 

Neil thought he was going to be crushed, but surprisingly Skye was very gentle when maneuvering him.  He was soon dropped onto one of the largest tits in the world with her silky red hair all around him.  He heard her command him to live his dream.  Neil did not know what she wanted him to do.  There was no way she could feel him.  He walked for about 15 minutes to her red hair that was covering part of her tit.  The strand was miles long and was at least 100 feet wide.  He reached out to touch it and it felt very strong.  He suspected it was stronger than steel.  He could smell her shampoo.  Neil looked up at her face and could see she was staring down at him adoringly.

 

Skye smiled at how she could not even see him as her hair obscured him.  She felt herself getting moist between her legs at the thought of her hair being too much for Neil.  One little shake of her head and he was a goner.  She told Neil to enjoy himself as she took the magnifying glass and watched him from above.

 

Neil, who was on a mountain sized tit, began to hump her fiery hair while on her tit.  He was literally titty fucking her.  He felt the tit begin to shake as she was massaging her other tit and bringing it to her mouth to fondle.  She was putting a mountain in her mouth.  Neil knew Lilliputians were small when compared to Brobdignagans, but witnessing her moving mountains was awe inspiring.

 

Neil felt himself falling as she dumped him into her finger nail.  She brought him south to her massive pussy and placed him at the edge of her reddish bush.  She told him to start hiking south.  Neil did as she instructed and walked in the forest of red pubic hair towering over him.  Every once in a while when the hair was less dense, he would look over his shoulder and see her fondling her tits miles above.  There was no doubt in his mind that she was getting off on dominating him.

 

Neil had been hiking for thirty minutes and the aroma from her pussy was getting stronger.  A shadow passed over him and he saw her arm extend towards her pussy.  She used her hand to open up the canyon to begin pleasuring herself.  The power in her fingers alone was awe inspiring.  The ground he was walking on quickly became unstable as she began to buckle her hip while masturbating.  He ran into a pubic hair that was at least a couple of hundred feet tall.

 

Occasionally, Skye would call out to Neil to ask where he was.  Neil was becoming more afraid of Skye because her stunt with her pussy could have killed him.  He finally reached the slit of her pussy after about an hour of hiking.  He used the communication system to inform Skye that he was there.  Skye told him to fuck her good.

 

Neil did not know what she expected, but complied.  He looked up and saw her viewing him with a magnifying class.  She told him that she could not feel him.  Neil said that he had already blown his load twice.  He asked her what she expected from him.  She said that she wanted him to pleasure her and he was obviously inadequate for the job.

 

Neil as this point had lost his fear of Skye, or better yet, did not care whether he lived or died and spoke back to her in anger.  Neil asked her what she expected from him when he was the size of dust compared to her.  Her pubic hair towered over him, her breasts were mountain sized, she can’t see him without a magnifying glass, and her whole body is really a landscape when compared to him.

 

Skye was shocked that a Lilliputian would raise his voice in anger towards her.  She placed him in her nail and raised him to her eye to view this “man”.  She noticed he was still saluting her.  She told him that she could be a loving goddess, but not after his outburst as she pursed her lips and blew a stream of air at her nail.  As she was still using the magnifying glass she saw him take off from her nail and that was the last time she saw Neil

 

Neil’s experience was a little different.  As soon as he said what he said, he regretted it.  He knew if the situation was reversed, he would not be kind to the spec of dust.  His stomach was stuck in his throat as she raised him up to eye level.  He saw her begin to purse her lips and felt a stream of air that was stronger than the highest level hurricane.  He flew off of her finger and was miles in the air.  His last thoughts prior to smashing into the floor were that Lilliputians did not win the war, but that Brobdignagans just decided to stop.  All of the technology that the Lilliputians had created could not stop this one Brobdignagan, much less an army.    

 

End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters.

11/26/11 - Chapters 4 & 5 added.

12/17/11 - Chapter 6 & 7 added.

12/17/11 - Chapter 2 - edit on time frame from when next meeting with Skye and Stacy would be from one month to a couple of days for continuity with how long Jessie and Stacy have been together when they go visit Skye. 

12/17/11 - Chapter 6 & 8 added.

12/18/11 - Edited Chapter 6 (took out the firewoman section and fleshed out the story with firewoman (now chapter 7).  Old Chapter 7, Jessie and Skye, now Chapter 8

12/18/11 - Chapter 7 added.

12/18/11 - I have read the reviews (keep them coming) and have hopefully fixed some of the character issues that some of you have mentioned and have added areas that some of you wanted more of.  I have not changed any of the chapters (basically, I was too lazy to incorporate some of the comments into already written sections), but hopefully this is what you the readers like to see.

2/12/12 - I have edited some grammatical errors in Chapter 8.

2/12/12 - I added Chapter 9

5/23/12 - I added Chapter 10

5/23/12 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have more of Jessie’s Skye’s and Stacy’s stories to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

I have tried not to be too specific on the height so that you, the reader, can let your imagination fill in the blanks.

11/13/13 - Grammer changes.

 

The Proprietor by gts_987654321

Although Skye loved dominating the Lilliputians, Jessie had awakened an urge in her to be with a Brobdignagan that could cup her breasts in her own hands.  Lilliputians, although plentiful, especially if you knew where to look, would never be able to lift a strand of hair of Skye’s much less fondle her tits and Neil was just the latest Lilliputian to show her that.

 

A few days later Skye reached out to Jessie and suggested they go to this dealer for Lilliputians that she had heard about.  She warned Jessie that it was illegal to traffic in Humans or Lilliputians, but she needed more supplies after their session.  Jessie readily agreed and they met up at the dealer’s shop.  It looked like the shop that Jessie had purchased Stacy’s “mansions” from and it clearly functioned as legitimate store for Brobdignagans to make their smaller counterparts comfortable.

 

The proprietor, Lilly, saw Jessie and Skye come into the shop.  She was in her mid 40s and was petite with long blonde hair who was about 4’10”.  Lilly’s breasts were not large, but like any Brobdignagan, her tiny breasts were like mountains to Lilliputians.  Lilly although tiny, was very pretty, although when compared to Skye and Jessie, their age and height, put her to shame.  Her family had owned the shop for generations, and was always a woman.  She envied Jessie and Skye with their gorgeous bodies and long legs.  She knew she would stand beneath the brunette’s ample breasts if she was standing next to her.

 

Lilly remembered the day she found out her family’s secret of trafficking Humans and Lilliputians.  She was 18 years old and had graduated high school a few days prior.  She was home alone and saw a vial that her mother had left out.  The vial was clear and she could tell there was something inside of it, but could not determine what it was.  She found a magnifying glass and looked inside and saw thousands of Lilliputians.  Like all Brobdignagans, Lilly had handled Humans and Lilliputians in school, but always under a strict edict not to harm the little guests.

 

Growing up tiny, as Lilly had, she always felt weak until the day she handled the Lilliputians in school.  Unfortunately, other than a few times in class, she did not have access to Lilliputians until today.  Lilly wondered where her mother got them from.  She quickly retreated to her room and compared the vial to her body.  She stuck the vial in her pussy and quickly came as she thought about the thousands of Lilliputians inside her.  She knew they would not be able to survive without the vial.

 

She heard a knock on her door and before she could hide the vial, her mother came in.  She saw the vial in Lilly’s hand and said that it is much better with them outside of the vial.  Her mother explained that generations of her family trafficked Humans and Lilliputians as there was a sizable black market that got off on the size difference.  Her mother told Lilly that she was partial to Lilliputians as she felt like a goddess when handling them.  Lilly’s mom told her that she would be welcome to take over the business when she felt that she was ready, but in the mean time, Lilly should feel free to play with the Humans and Lilliputians without regard of their lives and that all she needed to do was ask for more and her mother would provide it.  Before leaving, Lilly’s mother handed her a few more vials.  Her mother left the room and closed the door, knowing that Lilly was going to be more intimate with her playmates while fondly remembering her first time dominating the dust motes.

 

Lilly cupped her right breast thinking of all the guys that looked at her and her tiny breasts.  In her other hand she had thousands of guys that her tiny breasts were beyond imagination.  She knew that without a doubt she was their world now and there was nothing the Lilliputians could do about it.  She quickly opened the vial and dumped some it onto her right breast.  They barely, all combined, made a dark spot, more like a tiny freckle, on her mountains.  She was always jealous of her more well endowed classmates and now she was beyond well endowed.

 

She laid back on her bed and closed her eyes and felt the Lilliputians run around on her mountain.  She could not feel one Lilliputian, but she could feel thousands of them.  It took them a good 15 minutes for the freckle to move on her breast.  She had been taught in school how big she and the other Brobdignagans were compared to them, but she had never realized how much she dominated them in a sexual way until now.  She slowly caressed her left breast with her hand and took her long blonde hair and placed it on the freckle.  She knew that just the weight on one blonde strand was too much for their puny bodies, much less a lot of strands.

 

She took another vial and dumped the contents into her pussy.  She held it open with a couple of fingers; fingers when compared to the Lilliputians were more powerful than anything they had.  She could not feel them, but could feel herself becoming wet.  She wondered if any of them were still alive.  She knew that thousands of Lilliputians were drowning her in pussy.  She pushed her fingers deeper and ground the remaining ones to paste.

 

Until Lilly took over the shop, her mother continually provided her with all the Lilliputians she could want.  Her mother also gave her cities to play with.  The first city was setup on a coaster on her nightstand.  The coaster was to prevent the Lilliputians from escaping as the drop was at least a thousand feet down to the nightstand.  That was the first time she really felt like a goddess. 

 

She setup some magnifying glasses to always be able to look inside her city.  She was able to view the Lilliputians with the magnifying glasses.  They looked like normal people and she wondered what they must be thinking looking up at her gigantic blue eye dominating the sky.  Her eye focused on a pretty brunette.  It was hard for Lilly to tell but she determined the woman was a tall Lilliputian.  This was the type of girl, who if she had been a Brobdignagan, she would have been jealous of.

 

Amber, the tall Lilliputian, was walking home when the sky darkened and then became bright.  She looked up into the sky and saw the flowing blonde locks of the goddess and then the sharp blue eye staring at her.  She hated the feeling of being so insignificant where any thing the blonde did caused massive destruction.  If she chose, she could lick the entire city and, buildings and all, like nothing was ever built.

 

She saw her reach her index finger down into the city and, with ease, and crush the 50 story building in the distance.  She was so strong that there was no rubble, but instead the building was pressed into the cement and when her finger was removed, it was like a paver paved the building into a flat surface.  The power of her finger was more than anything her city had.  

 

Amber, who was 6’10”, had always enjoyed being tall and dominating the room.  She had played volleyball in college before being captured   Due to her height; she had always dated shorter guys.  Most guys that she dated were in fact shorter than six feet tall and tended to top out at her bust line.  She began running using her long legs to carry her past all the other people running in fear.  If Amber had actually thought about it, she would have realized it was a futile effort as Lilly could move faster and was infinitely stronger than the city that whatever Lily decided to do Amber would have no chance of stopping.

 

Amber literally ducked into doorway to a building intending to hide when she heard the omnificent voice commanding the Lilliputians to deliver her to the goddess.  Although she could handle herself in a physical altercation, she did not stand a chance when most of the lobby ushered her outside.  Amber looked up and could see the blue eye staring at her.  All of a sudden Amber heard what sounded like a freight train coming towards her and felt herself rising fast.

 

Lilly dug her finger underneath the city to be able to capture Amber and raised her finger to her eye.  She saw among the debris, that the brunette she was after was on her finger along with a few other Lilliputians that happened to be all women.  She placed the ten women on a microscope so she could examine them more thoroughly.  She commanded that they strip, which the women all complied.  Lilly saw that she was right in her assessment that the brunette was tall.  In fact she seemed to really tower over the other women that she had captured with none of the women reaching her tits.

 

Lilly realized that she was jealous of Amber, but then another thought occurred to her that made her feel better.  Lilly’s right nipple was gargantuan when compared to the Lilliputians and she moved the women onto a white piece of paper and lowered her right nipple.

 

As usual Amber towered over her fellow Lilliputians and none of the women reached her exposed breasts.  She realized that they had been placed on a microscope and were being examined.  A few minutes later they were placed on a white piece of paper.  All she could see was the Brobdignagan’s right tit as the nipple descended from the heavens.  Like before, she ran again, but what was the use when the tit was thousands of feet across.

 

After Lilly dispatched the women, she licked the city clean.  With her mother being able to supply her Lilliputians when she wanted, what use did she have for nurturing the city and ensuring its survival?  It was more fun to dominate for her own sexual desires, Lilly thought.

 

End Notes:

11/13/13 - Added this chapter.

 

More Fun by gts_987654321

Skye told the proprietor that they were looking for a different type of product.  The woman understood what she was asking and motioned them to follow her into a room off of the main floor.  The woman explained that she had both Humans and Lilliputians.

 

The first room she brought them to was the Human room.  Skye leaned in on a glass jar that she thought must have been at least 500 hundred feet tall compared to the naked woman.  Skye was used to handling them and with a look from the proprietor; she unscrewed the jar and plucked the woman out.  She dangled her feet in front of her face and gently placed the brunette into her hand.  She had a generous rack and she saw it jiggling from the motion.  Skye doubted if she was much bigger than her own nipple, although the brunette towered over Stacy.  She reached back into the jar and grabbed a naked guy.  He was cute and his first mate was standing at attention, which was not surprising she thought as she was a very large attractive woman.

 

Skye gently brought the tip of her tongue between the legs of the man.  She spread the legs effortlessly.  She played with his tiny cock for a few seconds before he blew his insignificant load onto her tongue.  She had saliva that was bigger than his cum.  She placed him on her tongue and sucked on him.  Humans, she found, gave off a salty taste.  She took the brunette and told her to fuck the guy good on her tongue.

 

The nice thing about Humans were that at least Skye could feel them fucking on her tongue.  She could interact with them and always remain in control in a way that she could not do with Lilliputians.  She was just a goddess to them.  It was always fun to realize her sexual desires and there was not anything they could do about it.  After their fuck, Skye removed them from her tongue and played with the brunette’s tits.  They were tiny and she had to be careful not to pop it. 

 

The brunette laid on her index finger and did not move as she knew the giantess could do what she pleased.  As she felt the finger on her tits she felt an immense pain and felt liquid running down her stomach.  The giantess had pressed a little too hard and her right tit was crushed.  She looked up and saw the giantess smiling and heard her say that she need to make her symmetrical.  All of a sudden the brunette felt another large amount of pain as the redhead crushed her left tit. 

 

Skye placed the broken thing back in the jar and smiled mischievously as she walked back to Lilly.  Lilly did not care if her product was broken as it was all about the sale.  Even for the few Brobdignagans that did not end of purchasing Lilliputians or Humans, the amount of product damaged was less than 0.25%.  She always made up for it on the sales.

 

Lilly told the young women to follow her into the Lilliputian room.  Lilly had all sorts of displays setup.  She had giant, that being relative, cities with magnifying glasses setup, vials that contained thousands, if not hundred of thousands of Lilliputians, mansions, again that being relative, setup and just plain aquariums with millions of Lilliputians for her customers to view.  She was always fascinated with the reproductive pace that the Lilliputians set.  She never had to acquire any more Lilliputians from the black market as not matter how much she sold, her inventory always replenished itself.

 

Stan had lived in the metropolis all his life and would occasionally see the blonde goddess on the horizon.  His city was self sufficient and did not require anything from her.  Occasionally he would see other goddesses enter the room, but he had never interacted with them.  He saw the brunette goddess on the horizon and could tell that she was much bigger than the blonde goddess.  She walked over to his city and he could see her large iris examining his city.  Jessie asked Lilly if she could interact with the city.  Lilly said it was fine and knew that Jessie and Skye would end up buying some cities from her and the cost of destroying one city would be well worth the profit she would make.

 

Stan was both mesmerized and in fear of Jessie.  She was bigger than mountains and there was nothing he or the entire city could do to stop her.  At the same time, she was extremely beautiful and it was impossible to miss her.  Jessie bent down so that her eye was level with the table.  To Stan, her eye still towered over the tallest building.  It was like she was judging him and the city.

 

Jessie honed in on a tall structure within the city.  She took her right index finger and came in from the south, destroying several city blocks.  She dug into the earth and picked up the building.  Her finger was so large that not only did she pick up the building, she picked up several buildings.  She walked over to a magnifying glass that Lilly had in the room to examine the buildings more closely.  She saw Lilliputians exiting the buildings, some even jumping, due to the precarious positions that buildings were in.  Lilly walked over to take a gaze as well.  Her head was beneath Jessie’s breasts.  She looked at Jessie’s finger underneath the magnifying glass and saw the Lilliputians. 

 

Stan looked up and saw to women that could only be described as goddesses looking down on him from up high.  He could feel motion as the brunette moved her finger towards the blonde.  It was clear to him that the brunette was taller than the blonde by miles, but the blonde was still enormous and could rightfully be considered a landscape.  Due to his vantage point, or more precisely, where the brunette was holding him and the city blocks she captured, he could see the left hand of the brunette remove the blouse of the blonde.  He then saw miles above him the brunette bend down to give a tender kiss to the blonde as she removed the blonde’s bra.

 

Jessie held her finger with the city blocks on it right at Lilly’s nipple.  She could see it growing larger, although she was unsure if it was because of her kiss or Lilly’s anticipation of sexually dominating the Lilliputians.

 

Stan knew that the blonde goddess was becoming aroused because he could see her nipple enlarging.  The brunette gently placed the city blocks currently on her finger onto the blonde’s nipple.  Stan saw one of the buildings collapse as it was too weak to take the transfer.  He heard the cries of the workers still in the building.  Stan began to walk on the nipple, but really had no idea where to go as it was potentially miles down off the mountainous tit.  Even if he could find away off, he knew it would take him 30 minutes to get from the nipple to the tit proper.  He soon realized it did not matter as the brunette goddess addressed them.  The power in her voice shook him to his core and froze him on the nipple.

 

Jessie bent down looking at Lilly’s right nipple.  She took a magnifying glass just to see the Lilliputians.  She then told them that there was no where to run and that they were just there for hers and Lilly’s enjoyment.  Jessie always liked terrorizing the Lilliputians.  She saw them underneath the magnifying glass begin to run on Lilly’s nipple.  Some fell off the nipple miles to their death.  Other began running up the tit, but what must have seemed a long distance to them was not even a quarter of an inch to her.  Jessie finally ended their suffering by sucking on Lilly’s tit.

 

Skye told Lilly that they wanted to purchase 10 cities worth of Lilliputians.  Lilly told that it would cost $250.  Lilly grabbed the cities and placed them in a modest to go bag stacking each city on top of one another (the cities were in a case).  Lilly advised Skye and Jessie to be careful when transporting the cities home as any sudden movement could cause tremendous damage to the cities, its buildings and occupants.  Skye and Jessie thanked Lilly and left the store to go back home.

 

 

 

End Notes:

9/28/14 - Added 12th Chapter and edited Chapter 7 (firewoman chapter) with more details of the encounter of the firewoman.

The Cheerleader by gts_987654321

Taylor’s mind was foggy as to how she became a resident of the city that the blonde goddess took care of.  She felt herself moving and saw in the distance a stunning redhead and then she saw darkness as she was placed in the bag.  She knew her life went downhill when she went to the big game with her husband.  It was all caused by his fetish towards tall women and the special type of tickets she bought to surprise him.

 

Tim and his wife had tickets to the big game.  He was a huge Sharks fan.  She had saved two months worth of salary to see the biggest game of the year as a gift for her husband.  Tim and his wife Taylor took the transport tube to the stadium.  Tim and Taylor were in awe of the stadium as it was built to scale for the Brobdignagans and Tim and his wife were Lilliputians.  Both of them had never been in a Brobdignagan setting like this.

 

The transport tube dropped them off at their seats which were located in a Lilliputian only half stadium facing the field of action.  As they were so tiny and took up no space, they were given a prime location to see the game.  The stadium had their own concession stands and restrooms.  It was like the Brobdignagan stadium, but only miniature.  The Humans also had their own version of the half stadium 

 

Lilliputians and Humans had their own sports teams, but it was something else to see the Brobdignagan men, who had more power in their pinky than either other race.  It was the pinnacle of evolution.  Tim saw his favorite players nearby and they were truly enormous.  It was like they were Greek gods come down from the heavens.

 

Tim was a tall man for a Lilliputian, standing in at 6’6”.  His wife, Taylor, was a stunning redhead standing in at 6’3”.  She knew about his fetish towards taller women and the special perks that these seats got both of them.  There was a reason that these seats costs two months worth of salary.  Taylor also did not mind a three way with her man and another woman and was excited for what the night had in store.

 

Each stadium had their own cheerleaders.  An unbiased person would acknowledge that Taylor was probably the most beautiful woman in all of the stadiums, but Brobdignagan would not be able to even see her, much less feel her if she was placed on their body.  In fact, they would argue that Taylor was not even a real woman as she was much smaller than a mote of dust.  The game kicked off and was a close game during the first quarter.  At the end of the quarter a human cheerleader headed over to give a cheer to the Lilliputian stadium.

 

Casey walked over to the stadium and peered over the edge of the stadium from behind and said boo.  She always loved this part as she got the whole stadium to jump in their seats.  She was a typical cheerleader with blonde hair down to her tits, long legs and an hourglass figure.  The Lilliputians turned looked over their shoulders to see the giantess.  She straddled the stadium giving her ass a shake before stepping into the stadium where a normal field would be and faced the half stadium.   Casey gave the Lilliputians a seductive dance that was more appropriate in a strip club. 

 

Casey plucked the Lilliputian cheerleaders from the stadium and placed them on her shoulders to perform a cheer.  Her hair was tied in a pony tail, but some strands made it to her shoulders.  Some of the Lilliputian cheerleaders tied themselves to her strands and others walked freely on her shoulders.  They all began a cheer.  Tim could see some of the women flying around Casey as she shook her head during the cheer.  It was designed to be an acrobatic cheer and the stadium got their money’s worth.  The jumbotron zoomed in on the Lilliputian cheerleaders on Casey shoulders.   

 

Casey knew where Tim and Taylor’s seats were and plucked them from the stadium.  Casey walked away from the stadium and introduced herself to them.  She told them that their seats entitled them to a special cheer and then a cheer in front of the Human crowd.  Casey placed Taylor on her right shoulder and then Tim on the left shoulder.  She untied the pony tail to let them feel the silky blonde tresses.  She did some small moves as they were not trained like the Lilliputian cheerleaders.  Casey then commanded them to tie themselves to her hair to have a more acrobatic flying through the air sensation as she cheered for the Humans.

 

Casey walked over to the Human stadium and joined her teammates.  They cheered throughout the second quarter.  Tim was having the time of his life as he bounced around as Casey cheered.  There were several times that he was flung into her left tit.  It was much softer and more forgiving then he thought.  Casey could feel when Taylor and Tim hit her tits and was becoming aroused.  She always had this happen during this portion of the cheer.  She loved the feeling she got when she was a giantess.

 

At the end of the second quarter Casey walked back to the Lilliputian stadium to return them to their seats.  Again she straddled the stadium, giving her ass a sexy shake.  She took the hair that Taylor was tied to and untied her and gently deposited her back to her seat.  She then took Tim and gave him a real good look at her cleavage before giving him a kiss.  He had red lipstick all over him as she deposited him back next to Taylor.  She then blew a kiss to the crowd and left.

 

Taylor looked at Tim who was all red and asked him if he enjoyed it.  Always the gentleman, Tim said he loved being with her more.  Taylor rolled her eyes knowing that was a lie.  Some of the other guy fans nearby gave Tim a slap on the back for getting to be with Casey.  They were envious.

 

They watched the halftime show which included the Brobdignagan cheerleaders performing a cheer.  If Casey was the size of a building, these women were bigger than mountains.  In fact, their breasts were rightfully considered mountains when compared to the Lilliputians.  Their legs were miles long as was their long hair.

 

The Sharks scored twice in the third quarter and were comfortably ahead.  At the end of the third quarter they got another cheer from the Lilliputians.  Tim went to the concession stand to get something to drink but was told by Mary, a petite brunette, that they were closed until the fourth quarter started and was advised to get back to his seat.  Mary hated this part of her job.  As she was on the job every game, she knew that a Brobdignagan cheerleader would pick the stadium up and play with it and the crowd.  She was jealous of the Brobdignagan.     

 

Tim made it back to his seat just in time.  Then everyone felt the stadium rising and they all turned around and saw a Brobdignagan cheerleader supporting the stadium with her right index finger.  In a matter of a few seconds, the entire stadium rose several miles up.  Most of the crowd had not been held by a Brobdignagan since high school and gasped in fear.  She was gorgeous but so gargantuan that she was impossible to fathom.  At least when Casey came by to give her cheer, she only handled the cheerleaders and Tim and Taylor.  This Brobdignagan had the whole stadium on a finger.  Fortunately, she was so big, that the stadium had plenty of room on her finger.  She told the crowd that her name was Samantha and that she was here to give them a cheer.

 

Samantha examined the stadium with her crystal blue eyes, each which was bigger than the stadium.  She had long auburn hair, long legs, big breasts and a tight ass.  She was dressed as a typical cheerleader, short skirt and basically a binky that was holding back her mountains.  Just as Casey loved being a giantess, Samantha loved this part of the job as she got to be a goddess.  She was selected by a panel to be the Brobdignagan cheerleader that got to interact with the Humans and Lilliputians. 

 

She placed the stadium on a table that was waist high for her and enclosed the stadium in a clear dome so that her movements wouldn’t cause hurricane type winds in the stadium.  She performed her cheer and most of the Lilliputians were in awe that something that big could move so gracefully. 

 

Samantha caused about half of the men to cum in their pants by her sexy cheer.  She removed the dome and hooked her hair around her ears and she looked down on the stadium and smiled at the crowd.  She asked if they enjoyed her cheer.  She could not hear the answer, but knew from experience that they did.

 

Tim and Taylor both loved the cheer and knew that they would get some alone time with Samantha.  She then picked up the stadium with her right index finger and returned them to their original location to watch the game.  Before she left, she placed her feet next to the stadium to give the Lilliputians something to marvel at, her miles long legs.  She told the crowd that she enjoyed cheering for them and encouraged them to come to calendar signing next week.  Most of the men were mesmerized by her and treated the request as a command from a goddess. 

 

Samantha lay down in front of the open part of the stadium.  Her lips still towered over the stadium.  Her hair spread out towering over the stadium, almost flowing into it and crushing everyone and everything inside.  She had plenty of experience to give the impression of the hair crushing the stadium, but there was really no danger.  The Lilliputian cheerleaders activated their jet packs and landed on her plush lips.  In reality, Samantha was miles away from the stadium, but her enormous size made her seem closer than that.  The cameraman zoomed in on her lips so that the crowd could look at the jumbotron to see the Lilliputian cheerleaders.  No one could see them without the camera’s help. 

 

They began to cheer while Samantha looked off into the distance.  After they finished they flew off her lips.  She blew a focused stream of air at the Lilliputian cheerleaders that propelled them towards the stadium.  They released their parachutes and glided down to the stadium floor.  The goddess spoke and said that she hoped they enjoyed her cheers and hoped they had a good time for the rest of the game.

 

Samantha pressed a button off to her right which turned Tim’s and Taylor’s seats into seats that could fly.  They flew out of the stadium and landed on Samantha’s left index finger.  She walked them into a quite room inside the Brobdignagan stadium that had a magnifying glass, camera and two TVs hooked up, one to watch the game and one to watch Tim and Taylor.  On the white piece of paper that Samantha placed them on was a microphone for them to communicate.  Samantha had the corresponding ear piece.

 

After examining the Lilliputians, she was surprised to find out that Taylor was a woman.  All the Lilliputians that she had interacted with were men, for obvious reasons.  She could tell Taylor was pretty, for a Lilliputian, but she had nothing on her.  Samantha gave them a private dance in which she could see on the TV monitor Tim having an orgasm.  She always gave her guests an orgasm.

 

After the dance, Samantha took off her necklace and placed it by Tim and Taylor.  She told them as part of their tickets, they were entitled to a Brobdignagan cheerleading squad cheer on the field.  She commanded that they get into the pendant hooked to the chain.

 

Tim was having a fantastic time watching Samantha perform her sexy dance.  He cummed in his pants.  Taylor, not wanting to be upstaged by the Brobdignagan broad, began grinding against her man.  As soon as the dance was over, they saw an object bigger than a building place next to them as Samantha addressed them.  Even though the pendant was a few inches wide, it was still massive to Tim and Taylor.

 

They entered the pendant and rode the elevator to the top.  The seating area had two leather seats with a TV for the game in the corner and a fully stocked and bolted down bar.  The pendant cover was clear so that they could see out.  They heard Samantha ask if they fixed themselves something to drink, with the cap on of course, and if they were strapped in.  They said they were and Samantha placed the necklace around her neck.  She told them to enjoy themselves.  It was long enough that the pendant rested at the top of her cleavage.  She walked down to the field and joined the other cheerleaders.

 

Cary, a buxom blonde walked over to Samantha and grabbed the pendant.  She brought her eye to it and could barely make out Tim and Taylor.  She told them hello and gave the pendant a kiss.  She said that they were about to have a great time when the cheerleaders took the field at the next timeout.

 

At the timeout, Samantha and her cheerleading team took the field.  They performed a few acrobatic moves.  There were several times that another cheerleader would come up to Samantha to be lifted up.  Each time, the pendant would get crushed in both women’s tits.  Tim and Taylor would see a mountain moving towards them and then only fabric.  A few times the pendant would swoop around Samantha’s head and they could see the crowd.  Everyone was a Brobdignagan and so huge.  At the end of the timeout, Samantha and the rest of the cheerleaders walked back to their locker room.  Samantha walked into her private office.  She removed the pendant and placed it on another white piece of paper with a magnifying glass set above it.  Tim and Taylor exited it.

 

Samantha brought her head down to the level of the table and asked if they liked cheerleading show.  Both Tim and Taylor said yes and said it was so much fun.  Samantha said she was glad as she straightened up and removed her top.  It was one thing to know that the tits were mountainous and being restrained by the bikini, but it was a whole different thing to see them out and free.  They were so perky.  Samantha apologized to Taylor saying that she always had male patrons pay for these tickets.  Taylor said that it did not bother her and that her man loved tall women and she certainly fit the bill.  Taylor said she was not opposed to seeing women naked and had had a few three ways in her time.  Samantha smiled knowing that she was going to have some fun tonight.

 

She removed her short skirt and was standing in front of Tim and Taylor in just her panties.  She slowly slid one leg out of her panties and then the other and swung the panties on her finger miles above Tim and Taylor.  She told them she was going to take a shower and would be back in a few minutes.  She left her panties on the white piece of paper for them while she was in the shower.

 

Tim and Taylor could smell the aroma emanating from the panties that towered over them.  Tim asked Taylor if she was okay with progressing forward with Samantha.  She said yes and that she always wanted to be with a Brobdignagan.

 

Samantha came back into the office and asked if they wanted to touch her tits.  They said yes and she knelt on her knees so that her tits rested on the table.  She gave them a little lift as it would have been quite a walk.  Tim felt the tit, although Samantha could not feel them.  He gave it a little hump as Taylor quickly unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra.  Subconsciously Taylor knew that trying to compare herself to Samantha was preposterous, but she felt better with her tits in front of Tim.   She pushed him up against the tit and felt it give in a little, although from Samantha’s prospective, her tit did not move in.

 

Samantha idly twisted some locks of her long auburn hair as she watched Taylor undress herself and push Tim up against her right tit.  It was like a high school senior pushing her boyfriend against the locker and making out.  In this case her tit was the locker.  All she had to do was scoot a little forward and there would be nothing left of Tim and Taylor.  Just the thought made her wet.

 

After a few minutes of making out Tim and Taylor saw the pendant come close to them as Samantha commanded them to get in.  Samantha told them that their experience was finished and she would take them back to the closest transport tube.  Taylor said they had a great time and wished it had been longer.  Samantha said that she enjoyed spending time with them as well and they were welcome to go home with her.  Tim and Taylor could not believe it; Samantha had offered to extend the night.  They both readily agreed.  They were going to get their threesome with a goddess.

 

Samantha got dressed, but did not put a bra on and placed the necklace on.  She kept the pendant nestled between her breasts on the ride home.  She lived alone and went upstairs and got undressed.  She released Tim and Taylor from the pendant and told them to get undressed.  Neither of them complained and both got undressed.  Samantha setup a magnifying glass to see them.

 

She could see that Taylor had a nice rack and Tim was pretty big as well.  Granted, she doubted their whole town could fill her bra cup.  She put them in the inside of her nail and transported them up to her left nipple, which dwarfed them and was getting bigger by the second.  She arranged her hair to cover some of her left tit.  She told Tim to start fucking Taylor on her nipple.  She could not feel it, but could see it with the magnifying glass and it turned her on that her nipple was being used as bed for the Lilliputians to fuck one another.

 

Tim did not have to be told twice to fuck his wife on the nipple of a beautiful Brobdignagan.  Both of them could feel it getting bigger.  They looked up and saw Samantha gazing at them.  They actually felt quite cozy with her long hair all around.  They saw her left arm reach for her pussy and open it up, something they knew they could not do for her.

 

Samantha started bucking her hips as she played with herself.  It made the fucking on her tit like a roller coaster ride.  Samantha started moaning and then began to say that she wanted Tim and Taylor inside of her.  That scared the two of them because they knew they could not survive even the littlest of twitches.  What they thought would be a blissful evening was turning into a nightmare.

 

Samantha pressed her finger at the base of the nipple and caused Tim and Taylor to fall into her nail.  She then reached into her night table drawer and pulled out a half mile dildo that had a clear head that could be opened.  She opened it up and dumped them into it and told them to buckle up as she shoved it into her pussy.

 

The compartment was not as nice as the pendant’s compartment.  They felt the jostling as she moved it in and out, faster and faster.  It was clearly designed to hold her Lilliputian guests captive as she fucked them.  They could feel the dildo getting hotter.  After a few minutes, they felt her pussy contract on the dildo.  It sounded like the dildo was going to be crushed by the strength of her pussy, but eventually, the pressure subsided.  Samantha removed the dildo and rested it between her titanic breasts, occasionally squeezing them together and she basked in the orgasmic glow.

 

She reached into her night stand and pulled out a Lilliputian stadium and placed it on her right tit.  She removed Tim and Taylor from the dildo and held them on her finger.  She then slowly massaged her right tit and crushed the stadium like it was nothing.  Samantha was clearly on a power trip and Tim and Taylor could only hope that it did not end of with them dead.

 

She pulled out another building, which turned out to be a mansion.  She dropped them off onto her night stand right next to the mansion.  Samantha told them that she had fun tonight and that they should enjoy themselves in the mansion.

 

Taylor led Tim into and found that it was fully furnished and had food and drinks.  Both of them were exhausted and headed to the master bedroom to get some sleep.  Samantha set the magnifying glass up next to the mansion.  She then took the roof off, as it was designed, to gaze at her lovers.  Eventually, she tired and went to bed.

 

In the morning, Tim woke up first.  He was infatuated with Samantha and the sheer size of her.  He walked out to the edge of the nightstand and jumped off towards her.  As he jumped, he heard Taylor yell noooooo.  He used some blankets that he found as his parachute.  He landed on her left arm and could see some of her long auburn hair resting on the upper part of the arm.

 

Taylor ran inside to grab her microphone and hoped that Samantha still had her ear piece in.  She went back outside and could barely see Tim a few miles away.  She asked Samantha to wake up, but to not move as Tim was on her left arm.  Samantha just turned her head toward the left and caused her hair to shift lower onto her arm, instantly crushing Tim.

 

Taylor watched in horror as her husband was crushed by the Brobdignagan miles long hair.  Samantha could hear her crying and knew what had happened.  She leaned up on her elbow and told Taylor that Tim had no business trying to get intimate with her without her knowledge.  She said it was impossible for her to feel 100 Lilliputians on her, much less one.  She was truly a goddess when compared to her and Tim.  

 

Samantha grabbed her hair to demonstrate a point.  She said that one strand of it was beyond what their tiny bodies could handle.  She placed the pendant down by the mansion and told Taylor to get in and she would bring her home.  Taylor did as was commanded.

 

Samantha on the other hand had ulterior motives.  She knew she would never be convicted of murder, but still did not want the hassle of a potential charge.  She was not a murderer, so she took Taylor to her friend Lilly.  She handed the pendant to Lilly and told her that she could have her for her side business.  

 

When Samantha left, she dumped Taylor out and examined her.  She was a fine looking specimen and dropped her into a Lilliputian city that she had for sale.

 

End Notes:

Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have more of Jessie’s Skye’s and Stacy’s stories to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

 

10/2/14 - Added 13th Chapter 

 

Vengeful Goddesses by gts_987654321

Skye sat in Jessie’s car holding the cities as still as possible to prevent damage.  She did not have an issue with damage, only that she and Jessie did not get to cause the damage.  They arrived at Jessie’s home and brought the cities inside and placed them on Jessie’s coffee table.  The cities were arranged in a circle with each wall butting up against another city’s wall.  As each city only had one gate, there was no where for them to run.  They removed the covers that were used for transportation.  Jessie handed Skye 10 magnifying glasses to place around the cities for their viewing pleasure.

 

Jessie walked into her bedroom and removed the roof of the mansion that Stacy was staying in.  She gazed adoringly through the magnifying glass that was setup over the mansion at Stacy.  Stacy looked up and saw her goddess had returned.  Jessie reached into the night stand and pulled out her clear dildo and gave Stacy a lift to the head.  She carried the dildo, with Stacy inside and placed it at the center of the circle the cities created.  Stacy had an earpiece with a microphone on and Jessie and Skye had earpieces on as well so that they could communicate.  The dildo towered over the cities and Stacy was able to see into each city.

 

After placing the dildo in the middle, Jessie went up to Skye and began to undress her.  They each got undressed and began several sensual kisses followed by some fondling of each other’s tits.  They walked to the coffee table and showed all of the cities there magnificent pussies. 

 

Taylor had been in city number 4 for about 3 months and this was the first time that she had been out of the proprietor’s shop since Samantha gave her away.  She had been given an apartment in the city and now had a job as a waitress.  She had gotten rid of her long red locks and now had a pixie cut as she couldn’t stand to look at long hair that was the ultimate cause of Tim’s death.

 

Light flooded into the city for the first time in an hour and she saw on the horizon, a redhead removing the covers.  She then saw behind the redhead a brunette come to the table and place what could only be the largest dildo she had every seen in the on the horizon (she could not see the circle from her vantage point) and then rise to gargantuan height that only a Brobdignagan could do.  She then saw both of them become very physical with each other and then two pairs of the largest set of tits in all their glory were released from their restraints.  Then after some fondling, she saw them both stand around the table with their pussies about a mile above her, but so very large.

 

Taylor heard the redhead speak and say that each city was to deliver their 10 most beautiful women outside of the each city’s gates.  She warned them that there would be severe consequences if a city disobeyed them or did not deliver their most beautiful women.  They were given a deadline of 30 minutes. 

 

During the 30 minutes, Skye forced herself on top of Jessie right on the floor beside the table.  The cities could not see Jessie, but they sure could see Skye as she fucked Jessie.  All of the cities could hear their moans of passion.  Skye reached for the dildo and inserted it into Jessie’s pussy.  It swallowed it with ease.  After making Jessie cum, Jessie rolled herself on top of Skye and used to the dildo to pleasure Skye.

 

Stacy felt herself moving as Skye grabbed the dildo she was placed in.  Skye licked the dildo a few times to give it some lubrication.  She looked inside the head and could barely make out Stacy.  She told Stacy to enjoy herself.  Then Stacy was plunged into darkness and then out and then back in.  Over and over it went.

 

After they finished their session, Jessie cleaned just the head of the dildo so that Stacy could look out again, but left the cum on the remainder of the dildo and placed it back in the center of the circle.   

 

Taylor knew without a doubt she was one of the 10 most beautiful women in the city and that the city’s police force would be on their way to collect her.  In 15 minutes, her door was busted down and the SWAT team captured her and put her in the back of an SUV with 3 other gorgeous women.  They and two other SUVs were driven to the city walls, which were opened, and then were ordered to get out as the SUVs then drove back inside the city walls which were then shut.

 

A lot of the political elite inside city number 2 had gorgeous wives and daughters that should have been sent beyond the gates.  The political elite decided to send other women, pretty, but not as gorgeous as any other city, beyond the walls to comply with the redhead’s command.

 

After 30 minutes were up, Jessie and Skye looked down on all of the cities’ most beautiful women and saw that city number 7 had not produced anyone.  They also noticed that city number 2 had not given them their most beautiful women.  It was clear to Jessie and Skye that these women were clearly several notches less beautiful then the other 8 cities’ representatives.

 

Jessie reached into a drawer on her coffee table and put a few steel pins with a head and a bunch of long study matches (not what you typically find in a match book, but what you find a circular container at higher end restaurants) and placed it on the coffee table.  She then addressed city number 7 and told them they would be punished for not sending out their women.

 

She took one of the matches and jammed it into a tall building in the center of the city.  Although it was small when compared to Jessie, the match was four times as tall as the tallest building in the city and had completely destroyed the building that Jessie jammed it through as it was wider than the building as well.  Had a Human been present in the city, it would have towered over her as well.  She told them for disobeying two goddesses, they were going to light the match on fire and watch the city burn until they received the 10 gorgeous women outside the city walls. 

 

The mayor and city council were already in session and ordered the police to deliver the women, and hoped it was in time.  They figured the Brobdignagans would either do nothing for disobeying them or crush everyone at once.  They knew that eventually the city would be used as a sex toy and they would rather die quickly.  In this case, they never expected to be burned alive.

 

Jessie struck another match and the inhabitants could feel the heat radiating from it has she brought it lower to the head of the match that was in the center of the city.  She brought the two matches together and all the Lilliputians could hear a whoosh as the second match lit up.  The city could see the fire moving down the match and could see some of the top of the match which had already burned fall to the side crushing a building and igniting it.

 

Jessie and Skye leaned over city number 7 and watched from above as the city began to burn.  They saw the fire reach the end of the match and begin igniting the surrounding buildings.  They saw black SUVs with their lights on, no doubt with their precious cargo driving through the city while at the same time trying to avoid fiery buildings and debris from falling on them from above.

 

The driver of the lead SUV could see the redhead gazing down in the distance.  She looked like she was enjoying herself and the red hair made her look like a vengeful angry goddess.  After several close calls, all three SUVs made it to the city gates where the brunette was observing the mayhem from above.  The driver could see a lot of the city center had been burned and the fire was starting to make to the suburbs.  He and his companions dragged the women out of the vehicles and shouted on emcee system in SUV that they had down as she had asked.   

 

Jessie could barely make out what the driver said and shifted her gaze down to view them.  All of the women and the SWAT team were bowing before her.  The driver bowed as they were all instructed to by the mayor.  He looked up and saw that the all knowing green eye looking off in the distance (at the burning city) had shifted its gaze to him and his group.  He knew she was judging what to do.

 

Finally, Jessie ordered the gates to be closed to prevent the SUVs from going back like the other compliant cities were allowed to do.  She then told them to rise as she wanted to examine her prize.  They were pretty enough for what they asked for, unlike what city number 2 did.

 

The driver got back on his microphone and begged that she put out the fire as they did what she commanded.  Jessie waited a few moments longer to prove that the driver could not order her around and then blew a focused stream of air at the fire to put it out.  Compared to a Brobdignagan, this fire was smaller than several birthday candles and could easily have been put out by a 5 year old.

 

The mayor saw Jessie looking at the city and then focusing on something directly below her, which he hoped were the women.  He heard her command the gates be closed and was fearful that she was going to let the city burn to the ground.  He then heard loud sounds as buildings and cars were lifted into the air and crashed all around.  Then felt his building begin to shake as she blew out the fire.  He was lucky that his building was not in the direct path of her blowing out the fire.  The mayor assembled an emergency response team and drove around the city.  It was completely unrecognizable, both with the fire and the damage caused when she blew out the fire.  He could still smell the heavy smell of smoke in the air.  The mayor asked his fire chief to have the fire department put out any small fires that were not put out by the brunette.    

 

Jessie told the SWAT team to get back in their SUVs and drive over to her right index finger nail.  She had them and their vehicles several miles up on the inside of her nail.  She commanded them out and told them (loud enough for the other cities to hear) that they should be punished for not overthrowing their government when they first were commanded to do deliver the women.  She held her hand over city number 7 and turned it over with the palm facing down to let gravity do its work.  The SWAT team and its vehicles plummeted miles to the city.  The driver and his car fell into the suburbs killing a young family and they fell through the family’s house.  The rest of the team and their vehicles also caused damage when they hit the ground.

 

Skye moved her attention to city number 2 and told them that they were deceptive in what they delivered to them as those women were not the prettiest women in the city.  For that, they deserved to be punished.  Skye commanded them to deliver their most beautiful women and until they did, she was going to have lots of fun with the city.

 

She took the pin that Jessie gave her and started stabbing the city with it.  This pin, like the match, dwarfed anything in the city.  The first stab completely impaled the largest building.  The second stab was aimed at a car on the road.  The point of the needle was bigger than the car and the boulevard the car was on and in fact was able to pierce eight cars at once.   She brought it up to her eye and could see that there were still Lilliputians alive in the outer cars.  She used the needle like a toothpick and sucked the cars off, killing the surviving passengers as her saliva drowned them.

 

The SWAT team hearing what the brunette goddess had said a few minutes ago began collecting all of the politician’s daughters and wives that should have been delivered at the onset.  They even over through the government and arrested the mayor and city council.  The head of the SWAT team was an attractive woman named Ally and she gave the order to move towards the gate. 

 

The SWAT team’s issue was that Skye was not just sticking to down town, she was randomly stabbing the pin all across the city.  There several times as they weaved in and out of traffic and tried to avoid falling debris that Ally could see the fiery redhead enjoying herself and sometimes helping herself to a snack. 

 

Ally had joined the police force to help keep the peace while they were in the blonde goddess’ care.  There were times that the blonde would collect some of them and Ally would be in charge of sending some of her fellow Lilliputians to their death as some sex toy for a Brobdignagan.  It was the worst part of the job, but necessary to prevent the whole city from being destroyed.

 

Skye kept stabbing the pin at various objects.  Due to the relative size of the pin versus the city, it was impossible for her to miss.  Using the magnifying glass, she could see the police escort and decided to have some fun with it.  She took the pin and impaled a building a couple of blocks up from the convoy.  She said whoops; there is a dead end up ahead.  Ally saw a building collapse up ahead and slammed on the brakes.  She radioed everyone to tell them to back up as they need to go a different way.  Skye then placed her pin in a manner to only clip the final police cruiser in the convoy.  She left the pin, with the police cruiser crushed on it standing free and blocking the road.  There was no where to go.

 

Ally was extremely frustrated and scared.  The redhead bitch commanded them to bring the women and now won’t let them make the delivery.  They were trapped as up ahead was crushed building blocking the street, on either side were buildings and behind was a pin that might have well been a building due to its size.

 

Ally looked out her windshield and saw the redhead smiling and playing with another pin somewhere else in the city.  Absently she said that without the beautiful women she would continue to play with the city.  Ally could hear the damage being done by the pin each time the goddess stabbed somewhere close by.  All of a sudden fiery redhead moved her head so it was staring directly down on them.  She was still miles above them, but her face and hair took up the sky.  Then she addressed them.

 

Skye said that she knew the people she wanted were in those trapped SUVs and since she gave them a reasonable time to extract themselves from the situation and were unable to, she would have to help them out.  She reminded them that although she could be a kind goddess, there would be a cost to her help.  She asked for an audible response before helping them.  In the meantime, she said she would continue playing with the city.

 

Ally did not want to make a deal with her, but knew there was no way they could escape their predicament.  She viewed the deal like part of her job that she did while being owned by the blonde goddess, it was better some died (she knew what ever the cost would be, it would include death) then the entire city because they could not deliver their package.

 

Ally got on her loudspeaker and told her any divine help would be greatly appreciated.  Skye was in the middle of impaling a few homes when she barely heard something.  She turned her attention to the convoy and asked them to repeat what they said.  Ally did and Skye smiled wide and said she was glad they wanted her divine help and she would be glad to help them, all they needed to do was ask.

 

Ally was dreading what the cost was and she soon found out.  Skye took her pin and stabbed one of the buildings that were blocking their escape on their right.  She then pulled the entire building off of its foundation which in essence left a space for the convoy to travel that would get them onto another street that was paralleling their current street.  She radioed the convoy to take the opening and heard the goddess tell them to spread the word on how benevolent she was.  She reminded them that time was of the essence and that as they still had not delivered the women to her and Jessie; she would continue playing with the city.

 

Skye kept an eye on the convoy and saw several times they would have to zig and zag due to the damage around the city.  She focused in on a home and barely touched the roof to make it collapse.  She saw a family of four staring up at the opening huddled in fear.  The father seemed to shoot a gun at her, but she did not feel anything (she was impossible to miss) and could not see the gun.  She tied her hair into a loose pony tail so as to not destroy too much of the neighborhood/city and then leaned in.

 

The family looked up in part horror and awe as the sky seemed to be closing in as the goddess focused on them.  She was still probably a thousand feet above them, although much closer than the original miles.  One of her long red locks escaped the loose pony tail and fell around the neighborhood crushing four houses three blocks away.  As her hair was miles long, a mere thousand feet was not enough distance to prevent the hair from reaching the ground and causing destruction.  Skye was oblivious to the destruction as she decided what to do to the family.

 

She then took her trusty pin and dug a moat around the house.  Some of the surrounding houses were destroyed in the process.  She then placed her index finger into the city and dug the house out.  She brought it to her eye and looked at the family.  She asked Jessie to place the pin at the edge of the house which was resting on dirt and then her finger.  Skye positioned her mouth over the collapse room and began to suck in.

 

The family felt a tremendous amount of suction trying to pull them up.  Their 8 year old daughter went first.  The father tried to hold onto her, but the force became greater and greater and all four of them flew out of the home onto the tongue of the goddess.  Her tongue did not seem overly wet with saliva, but it was more then enough to cause them to have to tread water.  Then she swallowed and the family was killed.

 

Skye turned her attention to the house on her finger and thanked Jessie for her help.  She then ate the house as well just to ensure no one else was hiding in the house.

 

Skye looked back on the convoy and saw they were almost at the gate and she had time for one more stab.  She impaled a building right next to the convoy as the gate began to open.

 

Ally led the convoy out and saw the circle with all the other cities’ women in the distance with the monstrosity of the dildo in the middle.  She got on her loud speaker and informed both goddesses that she had the 10 most beautiful women of the city and had captured the mayor and city council, which were also in the SUVs.  She asked if she could take back the other women and was given a resounding no.  Skye told Ally to place the government officials on one side and the women to go lineup behind the other women from city 2.  Skye asked Jessie how many government officials she thought she could impale.  Jessie said all of them and Skye reached down from the heavens and impaled them all in one go.  She brought them to her mouth and sucked the pin clean.

 

Jessie asked how a woman becomes in charge of SWAT.  Ally said she had always been a more physical woman and had gravitated in protecting the city.  They told her to exit the SUV.  Both Jessie and Skye examined her through a magnifying glass and saw that she was an attractive blonde with a nice rack that was proportional to her body.  They could tell she was about 5”10” and had a nice little ass.  Skye told the SUVs to drive back to their city and close the gate.

 

End Notes:

10/6/14 - Chapter 14 added.

 

Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have more of Jessie’s Skye’s and Stacy’s stories to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

 

Consequences by gts_987654321

Skye and Jessie sat Indian style on the floor with the upper half of their naked bodies rising above the coffee table.  They looked down at their cities and in the middle, those cities’ most beautiful women with a gargantuan dildo rising from the middle.

Taylor looked up at the two Brobdignagans in both awe and fear.  They were looking down at her from several miles above, but their faces took up her entire sky.  She observed them more closely and realized that they were beautiful and had she been their size, they could have been friends.

Jessie reached into the bag that Lilly gave them and pulled out Brooke, a plain looking human, who was on the taller side.  Lilly had thrown in 5 human women to help Jessie and Skye play with their cities.  Brooke was 30 and had long dark hair that curled at the end down near her shoulder blades.  She had gone to Lilly’s store to buy some Lilliputians, but ended up as an item for sale because she talked back to Lilly about the price of the Lilliputians.

She felt small when being handled by Jessie and all she wanted was to be a giantess when playing with the Lilliputians.  Jessie took her index finger and ripped the clothing off of Brooke.  She was a C cup and Jessie could see her tiny tits bouncing as moved her towards the Lilliputian women in the circle that the city walls created.  She placed her by the base of the dildo, which towered over her.  Brooke was about 600 feet when compared to the Lilliputians, but the dildo was about 2,500 feet tall.

Brooke could feel a sticky substance on her feet that ended up going up to her calf.  It was the cum that had slid down the dildo from Jessie’s and Skye’s playtime earlier.  Taylor looked up and saw the giantess and wondered why she was there.  It amazed her that as big as Brooke was, she was still tiny when compared to Jessie and Skye and even the dildo.

Skye picked up Brooke and placed her next to city 7’s wall.  She told Brooke that they had been bad and that Brooke should teach them a lesson.  Brooke was excited because she was going to purchase Lilliputians for herself, but not an entire city.  The wall was about 150 feet high, so the entire city could see Brooke’s pussy rising above the city.  Brooke raised her leg and stepped into the city.

Olivia heard the goddess speak about teaching her city a lesson for the fiasco earlier.  She had an apartment in the tallest still standing building in the city and could see a walking building on the horizon.  She had become desensitized to the nakedness over the last hour and saw a pussy that could swallow a house whole.  Granted that was nothing when compared to a pussy that was larger than a canyon.  Her gaze continued to rise above the giantess and saw the two goddesses looking down.  She realized that as large as the giantess was, and she was big, she was nothing when compared to Skye and Jessie.  The sky was basically the upper half of their bodies with mountainous tits extending by a few miles from their chests.  Their long hair was framing their beautiful faces.

She saw Brooke easily step over the wall and begin walking towards the center of the city.  She could feel each step creating a small earthquake.  Unlike the Skye and Jessie, Brooke was able to interact with the city on a more personal level.

Brooke could smell the smoke emanating from the center of the city.  Her first goal was to reduce all buildings that were larger than her down to its proper size.  Over her shoulder she glanced back at the wall and saw Jessie and Skye observing her and the city.  There were three buildings in the center of the city that were taller than her.  Her feet were bigger than any of the streets and she did not pay attention to where she placed her feet.  She was a walking catastrophe as she destroyed everything in her path.

On her way to the buildings, she picked up a car and opened the door and shook the passengers into her hand.  Skye wondered what Brooke would do with the passengers.  In short order she found out.

Brooke laid down where she was crushing several small buildings and vehicles.   She opened herself up and dumped the Lilliputians into her pussy.  She told them to satisfy her.  She could feel them at her clit trying to satisfy her, but realized that it may take a dozen of them to make a difference.  Brooke reached her right hand out to her side and felt a car.  She squeezed the car into an unrecognizable piece of metal.  She grabbed another car and opened herself up to pleasure herself.  The first orgasm caused the car to be crushed and with it the Lilliputians inside of her.

Brooke got up and continued her walk towards the city.  She looked down and saw she was walking through a neighborhood.  Brooke loved the feeling of crushing the houses with her feet.  All of sudden she felt herself falling and the entire city heard the word timber.  Jessie and stuck her index finger into the city and pushed Brooke over.

Brooke fell onto several houses, crushing them completely.  She was lying on her ample bosom and looked up.  Her head towered over a house that was just beyond her body.  It was well within reach of her extended arm though.  Although one strand of either Jessie’s or Skye’s hair was enough to crush buildings, Brooke’s strand of hair was not that dangerous.  However, the mass of her hair was heavy enough to crush a house and thick enough to entrap a Lilliputian or crush them depending on how it fell around her and them.

Brooke’s lifted herself up onto her elbows and her hair cascaded around the house.  She heard the detached garage get crushed.  She poked a hole into the roof and saw the terrified family staring up at her.  She was their world now and their fate was in her hands.  Brooked reached into the house and plucked the family of four up into her hands.  She placed them on top of the roof as she observed them.  The power in Brooke’s breath was not as strong as any Brobdignagan, but it was plenty powerful enough to blow focused stream of air at a Lilliputian and cause them to fly away.  Brooked examined the family for a few more seconds and then blew them off the roof.  The family landed a block away.  The father and daughter died on impact, but the mother and son survived due to landing in a pool.  Unfortunately for them, it was not their lucky day as the giantess got up from their house and continued walking into the city and her path took her right over the property in which they landed.  They were crushed, unknowingly by Brooke.

Brooke continued walking towards the center of the city and noticed that the buildings were getting taller.  Some had already reached the height of her breasts  She wondered what it must be like for a worker in the office building to be suddenly staring at her pussy that was easily several floors large.  She bent down to look into the building.  She saw a man looking back at her with fear all over his face.  She had caused him to stop as he was afraid to move. 

Brooke poked a hole in the window and shut the door to his office, trapping him.  She saw him trying to avoid her large digit, so Brooke decided to grab his desk and drop it on the ground below.  Now there was no where for him to run.  Brooke put her thumb and index finger in the office, crushing another office next to it in the process.  She gently grabbed him and brought him close to her face.

He was handsome.  She commanded him to strip.  Due to the overwhelming fear, the man did not strip.  Brooke said that she was his goddess and he better obey her.  All of a sudden, Brooke felt the ground buckle as Skye reached into the city and crushed the building with one pinkie.  Brooke felt herself rising as Skye grabbed her by her hair and brought her up to her face.  Skye proceeded to tell Brooke that she was not a goddess and was only in the city for their viewing pleasure.

The man looked up at the giantess that was holding him and heard her say she was his goddess.  All of a sudden, he felt her start to wobble and lose her footing as he saw the real goddess come down from the heavens and crush his office building.  He then felt himself rising several miles into the air as Skye grabbed Brooke by her long hair and brought her up to Skye’s face.

Brooke had instinctively closed her hand around the Lilliputian man as she was raised above the city.  Skye commanded her to open her hand.  There Brooke was standing in Skye’s palm and in her palm was a Lilliputian.  She was sure that he was petrified of dealing with beings such as her and Skye.  Skye took a magnifying glass and examined the office worker.  She said he was cute and commanded Brooke to take his clothes off. 

Brooke grabbed him by his leg and easily stripped him down.  She took her finger nail and ripped his shirt off and removed his pants.  She gently placed him back in her palm.  Brooke saw his little mate standing at attention.

The man looked at the naked Brooke and saw that although she was not a gorgeous giantess, she was still a naked giantess and her tits were larger than his home.  He had always been a breast man.  Here he was looking at two sets of the largest breasts he had ever seen.   What Brooke lacked in pure beauty, Skye made up for.  She also had tits that were rightfully considered their own mountain range.  Skye told Brooke to place him on her (Skye’s) nipple.  Brooke did as was commanded.  Skye could not see him without the aid of the magnifying glass.  She was his whole world.

Skye placed Brooke back into the middle of the city to continue her rampage.  Thanks to Skye, Brooke was now staring at one of the three largest buildings in the city.  It was taller than her.  Skye could see that the building was taller than Brooke, but it was only about 1.25 inches tall relative to Skye.

Brooke looked at her reflection and saw that her pussy was several stories tall.  She bent down and saw several office workers staring back at her.  They had probably never seen a pussy that big before.  She put her arm through the building and the steel structure gave way easily. She could feel the Lilliputians running by her hand.  She grasped some of them, squeezing them like a grape.

Brooke walked forward into the building and she could hear it immediately collapse.  There were several times that she had to put a little effort into collapsing the building, but it was destined to fall.

As Brooke was about to walk forward towards the next building, she heard Skye command her to stop.  Skye had been observing this through the magnifying glass and saw the Sapphire Club on the ground.  She told Brooke to grab it and place it in her (Brooke’s) palm.  Brooke reached down and grabbed the building.  It about the same size as a small match book, which easily fit in her right hand.  Brooke felt herself rising as Skye put Brooke in her palm.

With all the damage to the city, Colorado was still at work as the Lilliputians came into the strip club.  There were two trains of thought, one is that the city will be crushed and that everyone wanted one last hurrah, and two that the city will continue in existence and people would continue with their daily activities.  Colorado was a stripper in her mid-twenties with long brown hair, big breasts and great legs.  She was the marquee stripper of the Sapphire Club. 

She was entertaining a party of five men in their 30s.  Even without her stripper shoes, she was an inch or two taller than the tallest man of the party.  They had paid for a few hours of her service.  Colorado was not cheap.  She glided over to one of the men sitting on the couch and unclasped her bra.  Colorado grabbed the man’s head and placed it between her two tits and began to run her tits all over the man’s face.  She could feel the man’s cock begin to rise in his pants.  She reached behind her and grabbed the cock and began to gently tug it.  The man began to remove her panties to get a look at her pussy.  The man was a fan of the rougher side and grabbed her silky brown tresses and bent her had back and slapped her face, which left a mark around her eye.  Colorado could feel it beginning to swell and knew she would have a shiner.  Colorado then felt the building rise and then felt it continue to rise at in even faster pace.  She then saw daylight and this dark haired giantess holding the building in her palm.  Above the giantess, she saw the goddess grab the giantess and was now placed in her palm.

Skye told Brooke to remove the roof, but be careful of killing the Lilliputians inside.  Brooke did as was told.  She was then instructed to procure some Lilliputians and bring them out of the club.  Brooke was able to grab five men and Colorado.  She placed them in her free palm.  Skye bent down closer to get a better look at them.  At that moment her red hair cascaded over her nipple killing the Lilliputian from earlier who had been placed there.  Skye was oblivious to that.

Skye had a materialistic feeling towards the stripper as she was a stripper herself.  She saw that Colorado had the beginning of shiner on her left eye.  She asked the dust motes which one of them struck her.  Four of the five men pointed at the guilty man and stepped away from him.  Skye asked the stripper her name.  Brooke relayed the name Colorado.

Skye began to ask the man if he liked hitting strippers.  She said that she was one herself and that hitting a stripper was unacceptable.  Skye said that the Colorado could not defend herself, much less against five guys.  She said it was obvious that he liked tall busty women, and that she (Skye) was going to give him a strip show worthy of his wildest fantasy that only Brobdignagan could give him.  Skye said she met that definition.

Deep down, the man knew Skye was right on his stripper preferences and had he been in a mixed club strip club, he might be in for the night of his life.  But as this was a vengeful goddess, the man was in fear of Skye as she was so gargantuan when compared to him.  He knew she would not feel the crushing of the strip club, much less the tallest building in the city.  Her tits and pussy were beyond comprehension.  Skye began to dance for him, while holding Brooke, and by extension, the strip club and them, in her hand.  It was sexy dance.  Skye then commanded Brooke to place the offending man on her (Skye’s) right nipple.  Brooke did as was told.

The man stood on the nipple, which honestly was a decent sized mountain when compared to him or any other Lilliputian.  He could feel her heart beat through the nipple.  She told him since he liked hitting strippers to hit her.  Out of fear, the man began to hit Skye’s nipple.  He heard her laughing above.  She said she could not feel anything and wondered if he was even hitting her.  The man was putting all of his strength into hitting Skye, but her nipple did not even budge.  He wondered how his people thought they could even fight her race, much less one naked Brobdignagan.  She controlled his entire city and could snuff it out with her pinkie.

Skye brought her left tit up to her mouth and gave it a sensual kiss.  The four other men cummed in her their pants at the sight of this.  She then brought her right tit to her mouth and did the same thing.  When her nipple re-emerged, the offending man was gone.

Skye looked at the remaining four men and commanded Brooke to place one of them on her free hand.  The men started running on Brooke’s hand, but she closed her hand to prevent them from jumping to their death.  She opened her hand and saw all of the men looking at her in fear.  She reached into her hand and plucked one of the men out and placed him on Skye’s free hand as she was instructed.

Skye looked through the magnifying glass and saw the man bowing in her hand.  Skye thought to herself that he was right, bowing before a goddess.  Unfortunately for the man, the bowing would not change his destiny.  Skye dumped him into her finger nail and she then placed him on top of the tallest building in the city.  She then lowered her red lips so that it was right in front of the building, although from the man’s perspective, it was close to a mile away.  She brought her hand that was holding Brooke near the building as well.  She told Brooke to ensure that her Lilliputian passengers got a good look.

The man on top of the building could see the goddess’s flowing red locks crushing the buildings around him as she brought herself down from the heavens.  He felt real fear as she examined him on the building.  He heard her say that she wanted to give him a kiss.  He saw her gargantuan tongue come towards the building.  The tongue did not touch the building, but instead dug underneath the building.  The asphalt and concrete of the streets surrounding the tall building was no match for Skye.  He felt himself and the building start to rise as it was now being supported by her tongue.  The salvia began to dissolve the building and he began to fall towards her tongue.  He hit the tongue and was dead on impact.  Skye then swallowed the building and all its occupants like it was nothing.  It would hardly count as a calorie to her.

The three remaining men looked out and saw pure devastation for blocks.  Most of the buildings were flattened by her hair and were probably not more than a couple inches thick, but the tallest building was just gone.  They began to regret not stepping in to protect Colorado.  They feared what she had in store for them.

In front of them, the men saw three naked women, two extremely beautiful and one plain, and two huge.  Knowing that they were doomed, one of the men stepped towards Colorado, intent on harm.  Brooke reached down and plucked the man up.  She quickly stripped him and held him above his friends. She began to squeeze his head.  It did not take long before she crushed it like a grape and had all his gory remains raining down on the two men below.  She grabbed the other two men, and with a nod from Skye, rubbed them against her tits.  She felt the guy in her right hand break his ribs.  She was barely putting any pressure on him.  The guy in her left hand was equally not as fortunate as he also was crushed against her left tit.  Brooke then tossed the remains down on the street below.  

Skye told Brooke to give her the strip club.  Brooke placed the strip club on Skye’s right index finger.  Skye brought her massive eye to the hole in the roof and could barely make out the Lilliputians inside.  She brought the club to her mouth and dumped the contents of the strip club on her tongue.  She could not feel anything because they were so small, but she was still becoming aroused knowing she was dominating them.  Skye took Brooke and began to rub her on her tit while her saliva dissolved the strip club and the Lilliputians inside of it.

Skye took Brooke, and by extension, Colorado, and placed them in the area where all the other Lilliputian women were waiting.  Brooke placed Colorado next to Taylor.  Jessie plucked Brooke from the ground and placed her back in the bag that she was taken out of.

End Notes:

6-10-15 - Chapter 15 added

Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have more of Jessie’s Skye’s and Stacy’s stories to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2551