The Amish Giantess by macromega
Summary:

A young Amish woman mysteriously starts growing, outgrowing her community and the life she knew, and falling in love with the man who comes to her aid.


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Gentle, Growing Woman, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Sarah Yoder
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 13713 Read: 76083 Published: January 18 2012 Updated: January 18 2012

1. Chapter 1 by macromega

2. Chapter 2 by macromega

3. Chapter 3 by macromega

4. Chapter 4 by macromega

5. Chapter 5 by macromega

6. Chapter 6 by macromega

7. Chapter 7 by macromega

8. Chapter 8 by macromega

Chapter 1 by macromega
Chapter 1

When I pulled up to the property, I saw the biggest Amish barn I had ever seen.  It was, as with most such structures, beautiful.  It looked as if it had been built in the last year -- unusual, since the rest of the farm’s buildings looked decades old.

Amos was waiting for me when I got out of the car. It was he who had called me out here, promising the biggest story of my newspaper career.

As I got out, I gestured to the barn.  “I hope you didn’t mean the barn is the biggest story,” I said.

“It’s not the barn,” Amos said.  “It’s what’s in it -- or, more accurately, who’s in it.”

“So who’s in it?” I asked.  “Elvis?  The Dalai Lama?  Walt Disney?”

Amos raised a hand.  “In a minute,” he said.  He turned  to a man with a full beard and Amish clothing who was approaching.  “Mr. Yoder,” Amos said.  “Glad to see you again.”

“Howdy,” said Yoder.  He tipped his head toward me.  “This the reporter?”

I reached out my hand.  “Howdy, Mr. Yoder,” I said.  “I’m Wesley Bell.”

“Howdy” isn’t a standard greeting in northeast Indiana, but it is a standard Amish greeting, I had learned. It seemed the right thing to say.

“Mr. Bell,” Yoder said.  “You’ll be wanting to talk to my Sarah, thern.”

I looked back and forth between the two other men.

“I … haven’t explained about Sarah’s situation to Wes, Mr. Yoder,” Amos said.  “FVrankly, I was afraid that, if I did, he’d think I was joking.”

Yoder nodded.  “You’re probably right,” he said.  He added, more quietly, “Wish it were a joke.”

Yoder turned to face me.  “It’s my daughter, Sarah, Mr. Bell.  She can’t stop growing.”

I looked at Yoder.  He appeared middle-aged.  “How old is Sarah?” I asked.

“Twenty,” Yoder said.

“This isn’t normal growth,” Amos said.   “Sarah’s been growing continuously for the last seven months, and it shows no signs of stopping.”

“I’ve heard of a case like this,” I said.  “There’s this woman who’s, like, seven feet tall and keeps getting bigger.”

Yoder snorted.  “Seven feet,” he mettered.

“Wes,” said Amos, “Do you really think a seven-foot-tall Amish girl would be something I would call the biggest story of a career?”

I had to admit it wasn’t.  Amos, a Mennonite and former Amishman himself, had been a great contact within the Amish community, and he knew what was an important story and what wasn’t.  He was a good source.

“So, how big are we talking?” I asked.  “Eight feet, nine feet?  Are we into double digits?”

Neither Amos nor Yoder said anything.  Yoder looked grim.
As we approached the barn’s 50-foot peak, Yoder called out, “Sarah!  The reporter’s here!”

Suddenly the barn’s 30-foot-tall doors swung open and Sarah appeared, crouching to get through the door.  As she stood up -- and I do mean up -- the top of the door was even with her massive breasts.

It took me a moment to absorb what I was seeing, even with my reporter’s training.  Sarah Yoder was at least 40 feet tall.  Her body was covered in clothing typical of an Amish woman, but that clothing appeared a bit too small, and the extremity of her curves, especially at her chest, made it much more form-fitting than would be typical of an Amish woman.

Sarah’s head was covered, as I knew it should be, with a bonnet.  Her face, with no make-up, was one of the most beautiful I had ever seen -- gracefully pretty, but with no pretense or arrogance about it.  She had blonde eyebrows and enormous, sparklingly clear blue eyes.

Sarah smiled as she looked down at me. “Mr. Bell?” she said.

“Yes,” I said, struggling to regain my composure.  “And you must be Miss Yoder.”

Sarah chuckled, kneeling in front of me, then sitting on the ground.  Even like this, she was nearly four times my height.  She extended her massive hand.  “Pleased to meet you, Mr. Bell,”  she said.

“Howdy,” I managed to say as I touched her fingertip.

“Sarah,” said Yoder, “This should not be going on outside.”

Sarah looked down at her father.  “Papa, we discussed this,” she said.  The decision is made.”

Then the giantess looked around.  “Still, if we want to keep your story exclusive, Mr. Bell, we should get inside.  Would you like to see my home?”

I turned to Yoder, my eyes asking permission.  He nodded.  Sarah unfolded herself back to her amazing altitude and ducked into the barn.  The rest of us followed.

As weentered, several things were racing through my brain at once.  There was still the shock of meeting an un believably sexy Amish giantess.  There was the odd element of needing her father’s permission to enter her house, as though I could do anything to the towering Sarah that she didn’t want or approve of.

But what especially stood out to me was the exchange between Yoder and Sarah.  It seemed clear that Sarah had overruled her father, something not typical in an Amish father-daughter relationship, especially if the daughter is unmarried.

Inside the barn there was a loft about 25 feet above floor level.  Sarah pulled over a pile of straw.  “I’ll sit here,” she said.  “Mr. Bell, this will probably be easier if you go up in the loft.”

“Of course,” I said.  I slung my camera bag over my shoulder -- even though I had no idea of how I could use the camera in the barn’s dim light, or if I’d be permitted to use it due to the Amish’s religious belief that ban’s photos -- and climbed into the loft.

When I turned back toward Sarah, I froze for a few seconds.  My body was now about eye-level with her head, and she was just as breathtaking from this angle as from below.  The sheer size of her bosom was again emphasized from this view, as her waist was so comparatively small that, from the loft, it was virtually invisible.

Sarah smiled and my heart skipped a beat.  “Now, then, Mr. Bell,” she asked, “what would you like to know?”
“Um, well, I usually start an interview checking the spelling of people’s names,” I said.  “Is it S-a-r-a-h and Y-o-d-e-r?”

Sarah chuckled.  “Yes, it is,” she said.

“And how tall are you?” I asked.

“What time is it?” Sarah asked in reply.

I laughed, then caught myself when I saw the look on Sarah’s face.  A sadness, a melancholy had crossed that gigantic, beautiful face.

“I’m sorry,” I blurted out. Of course, idiot, I thought.  If Sarah is this huge, she might well be growing quickly enough that time would make a difference.

Sarah smiled a sad smile.  “it’s all right,” she said.  “You had no way of knowing.  Papa what time is it?

“It’s been two hours since you were measured,” Yoder said.

Sarah sighed, her enormous breasts heaving as she did.  “That means I’m about 42 feet, four-and-a-half inches tall,” she said.

“How fast are you growing?” I asked.

As of now, it’s about an inch every four hours,” Sarah said, “and it keeps slowly speeding up.”

“How did this happen?” I asked.

“Nobody knows,” Sarah said.  I simply started growing bigger -- especially my teats.  The rest of me is growing about evenly, but these things have spurts of growing faster than the rest of me.”

I blushed when she said “teats,” in part because they were such a distraction, and in part because a woman was using the word.  Still, I knew that, in Amish parlance and usage, this was just matter-of-fact speech, not anything “naughty,” as it was in the outside world.

“How long have you been growing?” I asked.

Sarah sighed again.  “It was the beginning of February -- nearly eight months ago.  Believe it or not, I was tiny before.  I was just under four feet, six inches tall.

“It started slowly enough.  I caught what my parents thought was a growth spurt.  Mama was elated.  I was finally growing tall enough to interest men. They need a strong woman for the household chores, and I was so puny then….”  Her voice trailed of wistfully.

Sarah shook her head and resumed.  “By mid-February I was five feet tall at last, and I just kept getting taller.

‘Then, by Feb. 21, I was five-foot-six.  By now, Papa and Mama were commenting that they’d never seen anyone or any animal grow so fast.  “I’d grown a foor in three weeks.”

I tilted my head.  “When you hear about people growing really fast, it can lead to exhaustion and weakness. Did that happen with you?”

Sarah shook her head.  “The opposite, in fact.  The bigger I got, the better I felt -- stronger, more energetic.

“When I hit six feet tall on March 1, that was when my parents really seemed to be getting concerned.  I’d gone from being puny to being taller than most of our men in one month.

“But I kept getting taller and bigger.  I was seven feet tall by mid-March, now too big for many men.  Still, my teats were gaining notice among the men folk.

“By the end of March, I was eight feet tall.  Now my fingers were getting big enough that working in the kitchen was difficult and I couldn’t push the buttons on  my cellphone anymore.”

I nodded. With covering the Amish, I knew that cellphones were actually common among the Amish, especially younger Amish.  The group’s big objection to old-style telephones was being connected to the outside world by land lines.  Cellphones aren’t connected to lines, so they’re accepted in many Amish communities, depending on how the local elders rule.  Northeast Indiana’s Amish are among those who’ve accepted cellphones.

“Of course, by this time we were seeing doctors,”  Sarah said.  “But they couldn’t -- and still haven’t -- determined why I’m growing, or how it’s happening, or how to stop it or even slow it down.

“The doctors were able to figure out one thing.  I was growing about one percent of my current height every day.  Because I was so short when I started, that was only about a half an inch a day.  By the time they figured it out, my growth rate was an inch a day -- and, the bigger I got, the faster I grew.

“By late April I was nine-foot-six.  I couldn’t stand up in the house anymore.  I was so big and strong that I spent most of my time helping Papa with the farm work.

“But the growing kept going. By late May I was twelve and a half feet tall.  By then I couldn’t even crawl into the house.  My hips were too wide.  I moved into the barn.

But by mid-June I had reached sixteen-foot-six.  As my growth sped up, it quickly became clear that I was going to need bigger quarters.  The community helped Papa build this barn and the women are still making me bigger and bigger clothes.

By mid-July I was nearly 22 feet tall.  By mid-August I was close to 29 feet tall.  The doctors figured that every four weeks I was adding about a third to my height -- and, as that height keeps increasing, that third keeps shooting up.”

My brow furrowed.  “But a third of your present height is --”

“Fourteen feet,” Sarah said.  “In four weeks, if nothing changes, I’ll be 56 feet tall -- six feet taller than this barn.  Within two moths after that, I wouldn’t even fit in it lying down, and by then it would be so small to me that it would feel like a coffin.”

“And that’s autumn, and then winter,” I said.  “You’ll need shelter.

“That’s only one part of the problem, Mr. Bell,”  Sarah said.  “I’m outgrowing theses clothes and our women can’t make them fast enough.

As it is, I have no undergarments.  As I get taller, men could walk under my skirt, even at ankle length, and get a full view.  And my nipples -- Do you know that my nipples are nearly two feet across now?  When I get a chill, these clothes can’t hide what happens.”

I was so flustered I dropped my pen.  I must have been beet red.

Sarah raised an eyebrow.  “You English don’t talk about nipples that way?”

I tried to chuckle.  “Not in this context,” I said.

“I’m sorry,”  Sarah said, her smiel beaming.  “But it’s true.  There are all sorts of problems with being this big and continually getting bigger.”

Sarah stood up.  “When I first moved in here, I could walk under the lofts with ease.  Now I can only stand up straight along the center beam and the lofts are moving down my hips.”

I craned up to look at her.  “This has to have been difficult for you,” I said.

“For me and everybody in the community,” she said.  She was trying to look at me, but her boos were in the way.  She knelt down so she could see me.

“And the community has kept this secret,”  I said.

Sarah shrugged.  “Since there’s nothing doctors can do, and since my coindition defies scientific logic, the only people outside the community who know have no motive to share it.  And it’s not the Amish way to put things out in public/”

I pointed my pen toward the giantess.  “So why are you going public with it now?”

“Step back,” Sarah said.  I moved farther back in the loft.

Gingerly, Sarah folded her arms across the front of the loft, then placed her head on her arms.  Her head was taller than me and was even more astonishingly beautiful up close.

“Because this is one secret we can’t keep much longer,” Sarah said.  “I’m literally outgrowing any possibility of hiding this, and getting too big to keep myself alive in the winter.”

Sarah sighed again. “I’m even getting too big to be Amish,” she said.  “Trying to keep me covered as an Amish woman is has become nearly impossible, and will soon be impossible.  English women wear less clothes.  I need to move into a setting that can handle me, at least for now.”

By this time, Amos and Yoder had joined me in the loft.  I turned to Yoder.  “How do you feel about this?” I asked.

Yoder looked morose.  “She’s right,” he said.  “I want her to be able to live a plain life, but her condition already prevents most of that.  Soon it will be all.”

Yoder started staring at the floor of the loft.

“That’s not all, is it?”  I said.  “How do you feel about Sarah’s condition?”

“Bad,” said Yoder without looking up.

“Why do you think this happened?” I asked.  My instincts were that this was at the heart of his reaction, and I expected his answer to be something along the lines of, “Sin.”

Without lifting his head, Yoder looked at me,  “It’s my fault,” he said.

Even with my back to her, the air movement behind me told me Sarah had moved her head, reacting to her father’s words.  “Your fault?” she said.  What makes you think that?”

Yoder looked up into his daughter’s enormous blue eyes.  “I was ashamed of you because you were so small,” he said.  “I prayed for you to grow,  But, because of my feelings, God answered my prayer with a curse -- and he cursed you, my daughter, my little Sarah.”

“Papa,” Sarah said, using an enormous finger to stroke his cheek with astonishing gentleness.

I turned to the giantess.  “Is this a curse?” I asked.

Sarah set her jaw for a moment.  “No,” she said, “It’s not.  It’s a burden, a cross I’ve got to bear, and a very unique cross at that.  But there are blessings and burdens both in my condition.  And I hope to emphasize the blessing.”

“What do you hope to do?” I asked.

“I need to make living arrangements in the English world,” Sarah said.  “And I need to be clear that I view this as a gift of God -- a difficult gift in many ways, but a gift nevertheless.”

“What do you want from me?” I asked.

“Share my story,” Sarah said.  “I hope that, by telling my story, I can give glory to God and find a way to live.”

My mind was racing as I nodded.  To get this story in print, I’d need a proper photographer with a better camera than mine.  As a reporter, I had a less fancy camera used primarily for grip-and-grin pictures of check donations.

But would getting a picture help Sarah?

I looked up at Sarah.  Physically, she was easily the most powerful person on Earth, yet she was powerless to cope with this bizarre situation without help.  And she had turned to me for that help.

“Miss Yoder,” I said, “your story is so unique that I think it will require some … special handling.  Would you be willing to give me a little time -- a few days -- to sort out the details?”

Sarah bit her lip, thinking.

“I know I’m asking a lot,” I said, “and I know your condition will worsen during that time.  But, if we’re going to do what you want to do, I think this will need to be handled far differently from an ordinary story -- differently enough that I’ll need to put some details in place.

“Look, this is your call.  Are you willing?  I’ll check with you before we do anything.”

Yoder looked up at his daughter.  “Amos tells me Mr. Bell has always treated the Amish fairly and has a reputation for doing so with others, too.  That’s why I asked him here when you wanted a reporter.”

I shrugged.  “I work for a small-town newspaper,” I said.  “If I’m not being fair, I’m out of a job.”

“It’s more than that,” said Amos.  “You’re a religious man.  You’re an honest man.  And you see things other people miss.”

Sarah tilted her head slightly to the left.  “Maybe I need to keep my mind open for all gifts of God.  You have your few days, Mr. Bell.”

“Thank you, Miss Yoder,” I said, extending my hand.

Sarah reached out her right index finger.  I took the tip in my hand and shook it.

Once we had said our goodbyes to the Yoders, Amos gave me a puzzled look as we walked to our cars.  “What have you got in mind?” he asked.

I patted his shoulder.  “I’m still figuring that out,” I said.
Chapter 2 by macromega

Chapter 2



It was a challenge setting up possibilities over the weekend.  By Monday morning, I had my proposal put together.  I drove out to the Yoders’ after calling ahead to Mr. Yoder’s cell number.



When I got there, Sarah was already waiting outside.  The clothes she wore were smaller on her, and she came further up the barn.  She had, indeed, grown more than a foot in height in the last three days.  I got out of may car, carrying a laptop case.



Sarah actually ran toward me, which meant, at her height, that the gap was closed in about five strides.



“Mr. Bell,” Sarah said, beaming down at me, “it’s good to see you.”



“And you, Miss Yoder,” I said.  “How are you feeling?”



“Well,” she said.  “Bigger, but well.  And you?”



“Well as well,” I said. Seeing her father approach, I said, “Howdy, Mr. Yoder.”



“Howdy,” said Yoder.  “You well?”



“I am indeed,” I said.  “And you?”



“Well enough,” he said.  He looked up at Sarah.



“Let’s head to the barn,” she said.  Leaning down, she placed her hands in front of us.  “Would either of you like a ride there?”



While I wanted a ride, I looked to Yoder.  As head of an Amish household, this was his call.



Yoder nodded, a slight smile on his face.  “Go ahead,” he said.  “I’ll catch up.”



I stepped onto a hand that was nearly as long as I was tall.  I smiled up at Sarah.  “Ready when you are,”  I said.



Sarah lifted me up, taking her time so the momentum wouldn’t knock me flat.  She held me up to her shining blue eyes.  As she did, I could see they were slightly larger than three days earlier.



The huge smile grew larger.  “Not a flinch,” she said.  “You trust me.”



“Yes,  I do,”  I said.  “I hope I’m worthy of your trust, too.”



Sarah smiled coyly -- flirtatiously, I thought.  “We’ll see,” she said.  “Let’s go.”  In a few strides she was at the barn door, ducking to get in.



Sarah placed me on the loft, then sat on her mound of straw.  It was even more apparent she was bigger now.  Her head was higher in relation to me, and her top was clearly even tighter.  She was right; her breasts were growing faster than the rest of her.



“So, what’s your proposal?” Sarah asked.



“First things first,” I said. “you’re just under forty-three-foot-eight right now, right?”



Sarah looked to her father, who had just entered the barn.  He apparently had heard the question.  “He’s right,” Yoder said.



“Very good,”  Sarah said, looking at me.  “How did you know?”



“Simple math -- well, maybe not simple math, but easy enough,” I said.  “That confirms your growth rate.”



I took a dep breath.  “Miss Yoder, Mr. Yoder, what I am going to propose is pretty radical, but I’ve used some contacts to put things in place that we can make things happen if you agree.”



“Miss Yoder, you’re going to need a method of getting into the world, and doing it credibly.  I can get a representative of the authoritative book of world records, as well as representatives of the broadcast, print and Internet media, here to verify the situation.  That will be a media event, and one sure to draw international attention to your plight and your message.”



“A media event,” said Yoder, standing like he was saying a bad word.



“But that’s only part of what I’m proposing,”  I said.



“Go on,” Sarah said.



“You’re going to need someone to look out for your interests in the English world,”  I said, “someone who knows the ins and outs of things in the media and can mange how you appear.”



I took another deep breath.  “I’m proposing that person be me.”



“Will your job let you do that?” Sarah asked.



“I would quit my job,” I said. “Working with you and for you would be my job.”



“How would you get  paid?” Yoder asked.



“Once word about Sarah is out, media outlets will be cloring to book her -- and willing to pay to do so,” I said. “I would take a percentage of those fees.  The standrad set up varied from 5 to 20 percent.  The majority of the money will be Miss Yoder’s.



“But there is another consideration.  Aside from leaving the community, some of the offers you would get -- I venture top say, will get -- will involve dressing in ways that are anything but plain.  Some offers might well involve not being dressed at all.



“You would be free to accept or reject any deal.  Personally, I plan to reject any offers involving nudity unless I hear differently from you.  But much of what the English world considers dressed leaves very little to the imagination.”



“Such as?” Sarah asked.



I pulled out the laptop and clicked on an image file.  “This is a bikini swimsuit,”  I said, handing it to Sarah.



The giantess blushed on seeing it.  “Oh, my!” she said.  She looked at her father, who simply shook his head, before handing the laptop back to me.



“As I said, you would be free to accept or reject any offer,” I said.  “My job would be to negotiate the deals and work to get you before people inb a way that presents you and your message most clearly -- as well as aming sure we’re keeping you accommodated.”



Sarah looked down to her father, who was still on the barn floor.  “Papa, what do you think?”



Yoder paused for a moment.  “I don’t like it,” he said, “but I think it may be the best thing we can do for you.”



Sarah nodded, then looked up to me. “Mr. Bell, I would like to hire you,” she said.  “When can you start?”



“Today,” I said.  “I’ll get the arrangements made.  Oh, and people in my position are usually called by their first names by the people they represent, so call me ‘Wesley’ or ‘Wes.’”



“Very well, Wes,”  Sarah said, standing up.  An you can call me Sarah -- is that allowed?”



“It’s not only allowed, it’s common,” I said.  “Thank you, Sarah.”



“Thank you, Wes,” Sarah said.



“I have a contract in the car, if that’s appropriate,” I said.



“It is,” Yoder said.



Sarah carried me to the car.  I got out a contract written in inch-high letters on a roll of newsprint.



Sarah’s jaw dropped.  I can read this,” she said.



“You need to so you can sign it,” I said.



Tears were streaming down Sarah’s face.  “It’s been months since I’ve seen anything with big enough  print for me to read,” she said.



“Well, take your time and read through it,” I said.



After she got through the contract,  I handed Sarah an eighteen-inch-long giant pen.  It looked like a small pencil stub in her hand.  She signed the contract, and I did the same.



“I’ll get things set up and I’ll be in touch,” I said.



Sarah kneeled down beside me, lowering her head near me.  “May I?” she asked.  I couldn’t tell who she was asking.



Yoder nodded. Sarah kissed me with lips as big as my whole head.



“Thank you,” Sarah said.



“Don’t thank me yet,” I said.  “Wait ‘til the event is done first.”  Then  I said my goodbyes.



I didn’t stop blushing until I was everal miles down the road.  My heart raced for a few miles beyond that.

Chapter 3 by macromega

Chapter 3

Unfortunately, it took most of my two weeks notice to get the details set up.  It wasn’t until the second weekend of October that I could get the records book people there.  I hated that it was a weekend, but hoped the story would still get good play.

I visited with Sarah every day in the meantime, seeing her creep closer and closer to the peak of the barn.  By my math, she wasn’t going to be taller than the barn when the reocrds people got there -- but she would be two days later.

It was Friday, the day before the event.  If anything, Sarah was becoming more lovely and voluptuous with every passing inch -- and she was now growing nearly six inches a day.

It was getting dark.  Sarah, now 49 feet tall, was holding me up to her face, something she was doing more and more often.

“Now, tomorrow’s the big day,” I said.  “After this, we’ll have a consultant in to check out your physique -- your body type -- to see what we can do for clothes for you.”

I looked into Sarah’s massive eyes.  “Are you ready for this?” I asked.

She started to tear up, shaking her head.  “No,” she said, “but we need to.  This place is becoming too tiny -- really tiny.”

“I understand,” I said.  “This is -- no pun intended -- a huge change, and it’s been forced on you to some extent.”

“Yes,” said Sarah, “but God gave me a gift to help get me through this.  He gave me you.”

Sarah kissed me for what was now the second time.  There was no mistaking that her lips were bigger.  While my heart raced with the kiss, this time I didn’t blush.

“Thank you,” Sarah said.

“You’re welcome,” I said. “Now, I think you have some company here.”

Instinctively, Sarah looked to the barn door.  “Mama!  Papa!” she said,, then turned and looked at me.

“With what’s coming tomorrow, I thought you should have some time together tonight.  Your brothers and sisters and their families are on their way, too,” I said.

Sarah’s eyes widened as tears flowed.  We both knew that Sarah’s path meant she would be leaving behind the Amish was of life -- which meant that, after tonight, none of her family could ever have contact with her again.

Sarah lifted me back to her lips.  “You dear, sweet man,” she said, and kissed me again.

As she put me down, I said, “Have a good night.  I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Yoder stopped me on the way out and took me just outside the barn door.

“I doubt I’ll have time to tell you this tomorrow, but thank you,“ Yoder said.  “You’re taking care of my little girl under extraordinary circumstances.  I’ll probably never get a chance to say it again, but I appreciate it.”

Yoder offered his hand, and I took it.  “Im glad to do it, sir.  It’s an honor,” I said.

“You take good care of her,” he said.

“I can do nothing else,” I said.

Realization seemed to dawn on Yoder.  He suddenly knew why I was doing what I was doing, and he showed it in his expression.  Beaming for the first time since we’d met, he said, “Yes, I believe you will.  You know, I think she may be right about you.  You may just be a gift God has given her.”

“I’m the one who got the gift in her, sir,” I said.  “I just hope to be worthy, and I’ll work to do it.”

He patted my hand, and we parted as he returned to the barn.

The next morning, Sarah was nervous.  She was a few inches taller than the previous night, and was really beginning to feel claustrophobic waiting in a barn in which she could no longer stand up straight.

With no noon noewscasts, we had timed the records person’s visit and media coverage for mid-afternoon.  As I was waiting with Sarah, I could see her height increasing.  She was growing about a quarter of an inch and hour now, and her outfit -- the last made for her by the Amish women -- had gone from a good fit Friday morning to being slightly snug by Saturday afternoon.

The reporters and record book representative were obviously confused on arrival.  I stalled them until everybody I knew was coming was actually there, then made the big announcement.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the biggest person in the world!” I said dramatically.

Crouching into almost a crawl, Sarah emerged from the barn to gasps and frantic alls to their camera people to, “Pan up!  Pan UP!”

As planned, Sarah sat down on the grass, identified herself, spelled her name and explained the situation.  She answered questions until I thought they were getting repetitive.  Then I stepped in.

“Here’s the thing,”  I said.  “Miss Yoder has grown so large that she can  no longer function in the Amish world.  She needs help from the outside for basics like clothing and shelter.  And she is available for interviews and photos.”

While Sarah was getting measured by the records people, I gave out our contact information.

The word came back:  Sarah was now 49 feet, 6 inches tall;  her waist measured 14-foot-10;  her hips, 22-foot-6; and her bustline a whopping 36-foot-8.

Soon everyone was leaving.  The media were going to file their stories.  But I was surprised the records people were leaving so soon.

“But can’t you stay for a few hours?” I asked.  “She is still growing, and it would help to document that.”

Lou Ann, the woman from the records book, looked up at Sarah, who was sitting nearby.  “As big as she is, I believe you,” she said.  “But I’ve got another record to verify in Chicago, and this took so long I’m running late.  I’ll be back in the area Monday.  I’ll measure her then.”

“In the next 48 hours, she’ll grow a full foot,” I said.

Lou Ann looked up at Sarah, who waved.  Then the records book woman leaned in to me and whispered, “Does she know you’re in love with her?”

“Is it that obvious?” I asked.

“From down here, yes,”  Lou Ann answered.  “From up there, who knows?  Look, kid, you’re doing a great job here.  I’ll check with my people, too.  Hang in there.”  And then she left.

Sarah leaned back against the barn.  “I’m glad they’re gone,” she said.

“Me, too,”  I said.  “Still, be ready for it.  Even though I’ve got Sunday marked as a day off for the Sabbath, the national media may try to track us down out here.”

“What about the clothes person?” Sarah asked.

“She’s coming Monday,” I said.

“Will you come to see me tomorrow?” Sarah asked.

“Sure,: I said.  “I’ll be here after church.”

Suddenly Sarah began to sob, and I knew how the White Rabbit felt when confronte3d by Alice’s tears.

“Sarah, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“I’m sorry,” the giantess sniffled.  “It’s just that … tomorrow is meeting Sunday and, after today, I can’t go and nobody can come here.  I’m going to be all alone for the morning on meeting Sunday.”

I’m so thick! I thought.  I knew the Amish alternated between a meeting Sunday and a visiting Sunday.  I hadn’t taken Sarah’s needs into account. By tomorrow afternoon she would be a 50-foot woman, and she would be all alone on a day that she shouldn’t be alone.

“Sarah, I’m sorry,” I said, touching her ankle.  “I didn’t think about that.  And I can’t thinbk of any better was to worship tomorrow than here, with you.”

She looked down at me.  “You’d do that for me?”

I’d do anything for you, I thought.  I said, “Gladly.”

Suddenly Sarah caught her breath.  Her cheeks flushed for just a moment.  “Oh, my,” she said.

“What is it?” I asked.

Sarah’s left hand came down to hewr breasts as her right reached down to me.  Her index finger caressed my cheek.  “You’re so much smaller since we met -- to me, anyway,” she said.  “Yet you’ve become the biggest man in my life … In some ways, the biggest man I’ve ever known.”

I shrugged.  “Just doing my job,” I said.

Sarah carefully stretched out on the ground, putting her head on her crossed arms right in front of me.  “No, you’re not,” she said in a tone I’d been longing to hear.  “You’re doing much more.  Why are you doing so much more?”

I looked at the colossal lips, lips that had kissed me now three times.  I yearned to find a way to kiss them that would have meaning.  I walked over to them … and caressed them with my hands.

Sarah closed her eyes, a look of pleasure crossing her face.  Then she opened them again and looked at me.  “Oh,” she said, smiling.  “That’s why.”

“I don’t know all your customs, just some,” I said.  “I don’t know what I can safely do or say.”

“Your touch said it,” Sarah said.  “Your desire to please me said it.  And, the truth is, I started feeling that way toward you by bthe second time we met.”

“I beat you by one day,” I said, holding up my right index finger.

Sarah shifted her right hand free.  Her fingertip caressed my face again.  “Wes,” she said.  “Stay with me this evening.”

“Just for the evening, yes,” I said.

Sarah gingerly scooped me up in her ever-growing hand.  “Now,” she said, We’re going in my barn.  I’m going to lie down on my bed.  First, you’re going to rub my lips, like you did a few moments ago.  Then we’re going to figure out a way to kiss each other at the same time.”

Even if I’d wanted to resist, I couldn’t have.  “Yes, miss,” I said.

I left shortly after 10 p.m. We had kissed and caressed each other’s faces that night -- nothing more.  Nothing more was needed at this stage.

I was at the barn at sunrise Sunday.  Sarah greeted me.  We worshipped together in a makeshift service and spent the rest of the day talking between deals I was forced to negotiate.

At the end of a long day, I went home.  Sarah now stood about as tall as her barn home, and she was still growing.

When Lou Ann arrived mid-morning Monday, Sarah stood 50-foot-2.  Her waist was 15-foot-1, her hips 23 feet even and her bust 37-foot-8.  Everything else on her body had grown by 2 percent in two days, but her breasts had grown just slightly more.

After the measurements, Lou Ann said, “You know, we have records museums in Canada and Florida.  I’ve checked.  We’d be glad to have Sarah there.”

“Maybe after the initial rush,”  I said.  “We’ve got gigs -- paying gigs, which is what she needs right now.  Most are providing her some clothes she can keep.”

“Well, it’s standing offer,” Lou Ann said.  She looked up at Sarah, then pointed to me.  “He’s a cutie, isn’t he?”

Sarah chuckled and nodded.

“She feels the same way you do,” Lou Ann said to me.  “Lucky dog.”

By afternoon, fashion expert Ariadne Wombaugh had arrived to work on determining the clothes that would be most flattering to Sarah’s body type.  I was sent out of the barn for the first part of that process.

While I waited outside, I checked emails and returned phone calls.  In the midst of a lot of junk, there were a few legitimate offers, including one that would potentially make Sarah a superstar.  But it might take her out of her comfort zone, even though it wouldn’t involve what the English call nudity.

Ariadne opened the barn door.  “Wesley, she would like you to come in, please, and I’d like you to see this.”

For an instant I was afraid.  Did they find something that would be a danger to Sarah, something that would be even more dangerous than her condition?

I walked in to see Sarah with her hair down.  It was blonde and straight  and appeared to be growing in the same way as the rest of her body.  It was, as with everything else about her, beautiful.

Her clothes were off -- the first time I’d ever seen Sarah without her Amish clothes -- but she was strategically covered with large pieces of canvas.  Her upper chest was covered, as was her pelvic area.

Sarah tipped her head up.  “Hi, Wes,” she said.

I couldn’t help grinning.  Big as she was, she was cute at that moment.


Ariadne was standing by Sarah’s midsection.  “Here’s what I wanted to show you,”  the stylist said, beaming.  “Look!  Look at these wonderful abs!”

I looked.  There was no doubt about it.  Sarah’s midriff was totally ripped.

“And these magnificent breasts!” Ariadne continued.  She turned to Sarah.  “You say they’re growing faster than the rest of you?”

“Yes,” said Sarah.  “My teats have gone from being almost nothing to things that look like small melons to me, at my size.  And these melons keep growing.”

Ariadne shook her head.  “Wes, this woman would be magnificent, even at normal size.  Her bottom is so petite for her height, her legs are proportionally long and that face!  That hair!  She’s going to be a gem to work with.”

“But, Aridane, she’s growing so fast,” I reminded her.  “Bu this time tomorrow, she’ll be six inches taller.  Soon it will be seven inches a day, then eight.”

Ariadne flapped her hand down and vocalized a “Pfff!” sound.  “Her growth rate is stable, yes?  We can plan for this.  She will look spectacular in almost anything.  I will be glad to work with her.”

I nodded.  “Great!  But I need to talk about an offer with Sarah now, if I may.  This one’s pretty urgent.”

“Of course.  I will make some calls and be right back in,” Ariadne said as she pivoted and left the barn.

Making sure to keep her breasts covered, Sarah sat up.  “What is it, Wes?”

“OK,”  I said.  “We have an offer from the biggest sports magazine in the country.  They do an annual swimsuit issue, and they’ve asked to have you be one of their models.”

“Me?” Sarah asked.

I nodded.  “Even before seeing you abs, there’s no denying you have a body that a lot of men would like to see in a swimsuit. -- and that’s why this magazine sells its swimsuit issue.  Men would be ogling your pictures in swimsuits like the one I showed you on my laptop.”

Sarah tilted her head flirtatiously.  “I don’t think I’d fit them,” she said.

I laughed.  “Obviously, they’d be scaled-up versions,”  I said.  “Actually, Ariadne could help with that.”

“We are paying her, right?” Sarah asked.

I nodded.  But this photo shoot would be a paying gig -- a well-paying gig, especially if you wind up on the cover.  And I would think they’d want you on the cover.

“And the magazine is willing to pay to have you brought to where they’re shooting.  The bad thing is, it’ll either have to be in a train car or the back of a semi trailer.  “You’re too big for any other transport.”

Sarah tilted her head to the right, her loose hair falling over her shoulder sexily.  “What do you think I should do?” she asked.

I took a deep breath, in part because this was the hottest I had ever seen the woman I loved look.  “I think you need to decide,”  I said.  “This would be a lot of money and would get us off to a fantastic start -- and would get you out of the dangers of cold weather.  But it’s a clear break with your Amishness.”

Sarah nodded, causing the golden waterfall of her hair to ripple even in the dim light of the barn.  “Is there anything else that would help us as much as this would?” she asked.

“Frankly, no,” I said.  “Especially not when they see those abs.”

Sarah chuckled.  “Then let’s do it,” she said.

“I’ll get the ball rolling,” I said, starting to turn to leave the barn.

Then a realization struck me and I turned back.  “Sarah,” I said, “Has any man seen your hair before?”

Sarah took a deep breath, making her mounds briefly even more prominent.  Then she shook her head, sending the golden waterfall into ripples.  “You’re the first,” she said.

I knew what that meant.  In the Amish tradition, only one man saw a woman’s hair down without her bonnet.  That man was her husband.

“I’m honored,” I said.  “Are you … sure about this?”

“Yes,” she said.  “Are you?”

My joy bubbled over into a laugh.  “Absolutely!” I said.

“Does that mean --”

“Let me be clear,” I said, getting down on one knee, dirt floor in the barn and all.  “Sarah Yoder, will you marry me?”


She scooped me up and held me to her enormous bosom, still covered by the canvas.  “Oh, yes!  Yes!  Yes!”  Sarah said.  Then she pulled me up to her lips and kissed my face.  I managed to get my lips to her lower lip and kissed back.

She pulled me back.  “I felt that!” she said.  “You kissed my lip and I felt it!”  She hugged me to her cheek.

After the initial fervor of the moment, I asked, “When are we going to do this?”

Suddenly Sarah looked worried.  “It should be soon,”  she said, “before I’m … too big.”

The elation I’d felt earlier was stripped away as my heart sank.  Sarah was right.  If she kept growing, sooner or later she would be too big for us to have any relationship -- and her growth had no end in sight.

“Right,” I said.  “I’ll get some arrangements made.”  I turned to go out to Ariadne, then turned back again.  “Hey, lady,”  I said.  “I love you.”

Sarah bit her lip, then smiled.  “Oh, I love you, too,” she said.

I went out to Ariadne, who had a puzzled look on her face.  “What was going on in there?” she asked.

I gave her a quizzical look.

“A few minutes ago I heard her yell, ‘Yes!  Yes!  Yes!’ very passionately,” Ariadne said.

“Oh! That,” I said.  “We’re engaged.  You heard her answer to the proposal.”

“Congratulations!” Ariadne said.  “Good luck finding a diamond big enough.”

I smiled.  “Fortunately, the Amish don’t do engagement rings,” I said.

Chapter 4 by macromega
Chapter 4

The next two weeks were a blur.  Sarah and I made plans for the wedding and did some paid TV interviews, as well as the unpaid kind.  She signed a contract for a book and movie to be made about her situation.  We used the money toward her food budget and preparing for the wedding.

Because of the timing of the photo shoot, we planned the wedding for two weeks after the engangement.  It would be an evening wedding.  Then, after Sarah’s last night in the barn -- and my first -- we would make our trip to California for the photo shoot.

Through it all, Sarah kept growing bigger. Within 10 days of Ariadne’s first visit, Sarah was up to 55-foot-4.

It was during this time that I saw Sarah do something outside the barn that she had been doing inside -- standing up straight and tall as she could and looking around her.  By now I knew she was measuring herself, hoping against hope that the growing had stopped.  But it hadn’t.  She was still getting bigger each day.

By the wedding day, Sarah was growing about seven inches per day.  She hit 57-foot-7 that morning.  Her wedding dress, made with Ariadne’s help, had to be ankle length.  Because of her condition, Sarah’s wedding was international news -- and we didn’t need an up skirt photo or video from the wedding.

The wedding ring had been a special challenge.  We had a ring as big as a belt made, adjustable to accommodate Sarah’s growth.  It would only take her to about double her present height at most; after that, we’d have to replace it or put it on a necklace chain.

Local, state and county police provided security on the ground.  We couldn’t do anything about the inevitable choppers overhead.

A large carpet had been placed at the barn door.  Sarah was so big now she’d have to crawl out of the barn, and we didn’t want her dress ruined before we’d actually said our vows.

I waited by the pastor, Rev. Clark, as the time approached.  I didn’t have much family, but those I had were there, including my mom and brothers.  Sarah’s family weren’t -- except for her youngest brother, Josiah.  He was in Rumspringa, the time when teen Amish are allowed to investigate the English world.  He could attend the wedding.  I had taken advantage of that in planning.

The ceremony was simple with no music.  At the appointed time, Ariadne opened the door to the barn and Sarah crawled out, then stood up.

Sarah was so radiant with joy, she seemed to me to be virtually glowing.  Her hair was pinned up under her veil.  The gown had a bodice that would be daringly low for an Amish woman, and would make any paparazzi in the helicopters happy.  She was, quite simply, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

Sarah came forward, standing beside Josiah.  Then came the surprise.

Rev. Clark asked, “Who gives this woman to be married to this man?”

Josiah pulled out a cell phone that had been dialed to a live call and was set up on speaker.  From it came the voice of Sarah’s and Josiah’s father, Jacob Yoder, answering Rev. Clark’s question.  “I do,” he said.

Sarah gasped, then smiled.  Tears were welling up in her eyes as she looked down at Josiah.

Josiah pointed to me.  “His idea,”  he mouthed, grinning.

Sarah was supposed to pick me up and hold me at the level of her head at this point in the ceremony anyway.  She did so and whispered with surprising quietness, “You set this up?”

“It was a way he could take part,” I whispered back.  “He was thrilled.  I’ll explain more later.”

We moved quickly through the vows to the ceremony’s final moment.  “Wesley,” Rev. Clark said, “You may now kiss the bride!”

Of course, that required the bride’s permission in this case, but it wasn’t hard to get.  I kissed her lower lip as her mouth surrounded my face.

We greeted people outside the barn, but the reception ended quickly.  Soon it was dark and Sarah made her way into the barn.  “Wait outside,” she said.  “I have a surprise.”

It wasn’t long until Sarah called me in.  “Wesley, I’m ready.”

Nervously I entered -- and gasped.  My bride, the sexiest woman on Earth, was wearing an incredibly sheer pink negligee big enough for her -- just barely.

It left little to the imagination.  Her nipples, now nearly a yard across, protruded from her enormous breasts.  There were scanty panties, concealing her lower regions.

Sarah was kneeling and nearing the ceiling doing that.  She looked down at me hopefully.  “Ariadne helped me with this,” she said.  Did we do well?”

I was so overcome with love and lust, I couldn’t get out words.  I just nodded.

“Oh, good,” Sarah said.

“Way beyond good,” I managed to get out.

Sarah smiled.  “Now,” she said, leaning down and placing her bosom right in front of me, “the question, Mr. Bell, is, what are you going to do about it?”

“Well, this is a … big challenge,” I said.  “Do you have any suggestions, Mrs. Bell.?”

She gave me a dangerously innocent look.  “I can think of a couple of places where you can start,” she said.  “You might say they’re right in front of you.”

I pulled off my clothes.  Sarah giggled like a schoolgirl.

“Thanks a lot,” I said jokingly.  “So much for my male ego.”

“No, it’s not that,” Sarah said.  “This is the first time I’ve seen an adult man naked -- and you’re cute.”

“Thanks,” I said.

“I mean it,” Sarah said.  “You have nice broad shoulders, a deep chest, muscular arms, a cute butt, fantastic legs -- and, from the look of things, that’s a pretty prominent ‘shtucka’ down there.”

Sarah gently picked me up, then laid back and placed me on her right breast.  I stretched out atop it, rubbing with my arms and legs.

“Mmmmm,” she said.  “That’s a good start.”

I moved down to her nipple.  I began to rub it.  Sarah moaned slightly as the massive nipple rose.  I climbed up and began to lick and kiss the tip as I rubbed.  Sarah moaned again, just a little bit louder.

I crawled over to the other nipple, where I repeated the procedure.  From here I could hear her heartbeat.  By now Sarah was clearly becoming more aroused.

Sarah looked down at me.  “Oh, my!” she said.  “That is indeed quite a ‘shtucka’ you’ve got there.”

I was quivering almost as much as Sarah’s breast beneath me.  “Glad you like it,” I said.

Sarah gave me another “innocent” look.  “Now, we could try to meet your needs in a couple of ways,” she said.  “Which lips do you want to explore, upper or lower?”

I took a deep breath.  “It’s our wedding night,” I said.  “Let’s go low.”

Sarah tipped her head back.  I would later come to recognize that she was reacting to the thought of what we were planning.   “That should meet both out needs,” she said.

The first challenge was going into Sarah’s vagina feet first.  I had to kick my way through her maidenhead, which took a fair amount of force.  Then I got my feet and legs worked through her clit until I was inside her up to my waist.

From inside Sarah I could feel some parts of her that were engorging with blood.  I rubbed these with my feet, making them bigger, producing bigger and bigger moans -- and a bigger and harder “shtucka” on me.

Soon Sarah’s clit muscles were starting to squeeze me.  It was, at times, painful, but I was surrounded by my wife’s passion.

Suddenly I reached my own climax.  My legs went rigid as I ejaculated.  Sarah yelled out, then relaxed.

I was limp with pleasure.  Sarah was mostly relaxed, basking -- but her clit kept spasming around me.

Finally, Sarah looked down at me.  “Poor dear,” she said.  “You’ve given your all -- and, by the way, I felt it when you ejaculated -- and now you’re too tired to get out.”

I nodded.

“Would you like me to help you get out?”

I nodded.

Sarah pursed her enormous mouth.  “I don’t know if I want to help you out,” she said.  “I love the feeling of you in me.”

“Your … call,” I gasped.

Suddenly Sarah licked her lips.  “You’re going to need cleaning up,” she said.  “Let me help.”  She licked her lips again.

I felt her finger and thumb around my torso.  Gingerly she pulled me out of her, then brought me to her mouth.  As Sarah held me, she began to lick with a toungue that wrapped around various parts of my body.

I began to quiver again.  The warmth and sensuality of Sarah’s tongue triggered more arousal, and Sarah quickly realized it.

Suddenly I was up to my waist in Sarah’s mouth.  She caressed me with her enormous tongue, taking care to tickle my penis and balls until they were aroused enough to ejaculate again.

“Mmmmm!” Sarah said as she drew me out of her mouth.  “You’re delicious!”

I was breathing heavily.  “I … am the luckiest man … on the face of the earth,” I gasped out.

Sarah’s gorgeous face turned serious.  “Oh, my darling Wes, I’m the one who’s blest,” she said.  “So many men would be so scared.”

I caressed Sarah’s jaw line.  “You’re the woman I love,” I said.  “There’s nothing else I can do.”

“You look sleepy,” Sarah said.

“I am, kiddo,” I said.  “How will we work this?”

“I sleep on my back and side,” Sarah said.  “My teats will be soft and warm, a good place to sleep for you, and for me to have you sleep.”

I made my way to the inside of Sarah’s left breast and settled in.  “Good night, my love,” I said.

Sarah’s finger caressed my back.  “Good night, my darling,” she said.

Actually, we didn’t sleep a lot that night.  We kept repeating the procedures of earlier, with a few variations, and catnapping between rounds of sex.

By morning, I could tell by the feel of Sarah’s breasts and face that she had grown overnight.  She was eating a breakfast of oatmeal, enough to feed a small army.  I had some myself.

Shee looked around at the barn.  “My last morning here,” she said.  “I seemed so big when I moved in.  Who’d have thought I’d miss being only 10 feet tall?”

I patted Sarah’s knee.  “Today we start a new life,” I said.

“Wes,” Sarah asked, “ Is my father going to get in trouble for taking part in the wedding ceremony?”

“I doubt it,” I said.  “Josiah and I rigged the cell phone situation so your dad’s involvement was left a little ,,, fuzzy as far as he was concerned -- officially anyway.  In practice, I think he knew exactly what he was doing, but we never told him.  In the unlikely event that anyone from the community hears about this, he can say he was asked to say some words into the cell phone and didn’t know why.”

Sarah’s eyes were tearing up.  “You did this for me -- and Papa,” Sarah said.  “Is it any wonder that I love you?”

The look on her face, combined with her spectacular, nude body and my passion for her, started to trigger an erection.

“Oooh!” Sarah said.  “More breakfast!”

“Sarah,” I said.  “We need to get ready to go.  The truck will be here within the hour.”

Sarah was crawling toward me, her huge breasts drifting lazily in mid-air.  “Plenty of time,” she said.  “Besides, I think I can convince them to wait if we have to.  I can be very persuasive.”

As she moved me toward her mouth, I felt my shoulders starting to quiver with ecstasy.  “Yes, you can,” I said.
Chapter 5 by macromega

Chapter 5

Sarah’s accommodations for the trip were an open-topped semi trailer with a tarp stored inside and lots of cushions.  I drove behind in my car while a professional driver got Sarah there.

I knew from the plans we would be arriving well in advance of the planned photo shoot, but there were other events set to take place in between, and the photo shoot was going to be a stretch.

Because of Sarah’s size and physical needs, we stopped at night, adding time to the trip.  I would join her in the trailer with the tarp on, enjoying the advantages of being married.

I quickly realized that there were new ways for me to gauge Sarah’s growth.  I could tell from one night to the next that her nipples were enlarging, and I was having to put a just a little bit more of torso into her private parts each night to reach her “sweet spot.”

We arrived at our new home just as Sarah hit 60 feet tall.  She was now growing well over seven inches a day, and the acceleration of her growth was picking up.

Home was a converted dirigible hangar off an old airfield.  The building had 200-foot ceilings and was about 500 feet long.

On arriving, Sarah spotted the most prominent pieces of furniture -- a sofa with cushions 30 feet off the ground and movie theater screen set up to project TV shows.

“Oh, my!” Sarah said.  “Look, Wes!  A sofa I actually have to climb onto!”

I smiled at her youthful joy, but a corner of me was sad.  I knew what Sarah had to know -- that, all too soon, the sofa would be small to her.

Bed was a section of the room with a huge mattress, 200 feet by 200 feet.  There was a sheet made from sewn-together parachutes and a blanket that appeared to be made of heavy canvas.

Sarah was holding the blanket.  “This material is so fine,” she said.

I chuckled.  To her huge fingers, the canvas would feel soft, and the silk of the parachutes would be amazing.

The next four weeks were a blur of interviews, photo shoots and glorious sex.  Sarah even landed a part as a giantess in a science fiction movie.  We had to warn them since filming wouldn’t start until January, just how big she would be.

Through it all, Sarah’s growth kept speeding up.  She was still growing only one percent of the previous day’s height each day, but that amount meant she was skyrocketing up.

Sarah’s photo shoot was actually set for the day after Thanksgiving.  She was now 80 feet tall, and growing more than 9 ½ inches each day.

Sex was becoming an increasing challenge as my wife increased.  I was now up to my shoulders inside her and beginning to have trouble reaching those sensitive spots with my toes.

Surprisingly, Sarah could still tell when I’d come, even if it happened at a time when my body wasn’t giving her the usual cues.  It thrilled her when it happened.  I noticed that her outplay with me was becoming more delicate.  I wasn’t much bigger than a mouse to her, and she didn’t want to break me.

Meanwhile, I was changing, too.  I realized along the way that I was getting ripped, and then adding more and more muscle to my frame, despite the fact that I wasn’t exercising any more than before.

I soon realized that it was the sex.  Part of it was undoubtedly the sheer rigor of my sexual workouts; to satisfy Sarah in any one small area was, for me, a full-body workout.  But I believe it was also the nature of vaginal sex for us, that the constant coating of my skin in her juices was adding pounds of muscle to my frame, making it grow.

Sarah had, of course, noticed my own growth.  She loved it, especially since my “shtucka,” as she called it, had grown larger as well.

It was also during this month that I learned that Sarah hadn’t menstruated since she started growing.  She was embarrassed when I asked her about when her period was due to start and resisted talking -- a strange experience when the then-79-foot-tall Sarah was intimidated by a man less than a thousand times her size when all three dimensions were considered.

“Sarah,” I finally said, “Why didn’t you tell me?”

Sarah sniffled.  “A woman is supposed to bear children for her husband,” she said.  “I was afraid that, if you knew, you …”

“That I might not marry you,” I said.

Tears running down her cheeks, Sarah nodded.

I climbed the stairs that were built for me into Sarah’s sofa, which now fit her well.  “Dear, don’t you know better than that?  I married you because I love you, remember?”

Sarah looked at me, giving me the biggest “doe eyes” the workd had ever seen to that point.

“Besides,” I said, “I kind of figured we couldn’t have kids anyway.  Do you know how far my semen would have to travel to impregnate you?  I don’t think it could last that long.”

Sarah was still crying, but now she was smiling.  “Oh, I do love you,” she said.

“I love you, too,” I said.  “Man I wish I could hug you.”

Sarah’s smile was tinged with the emotions that cam with the 80-ton gorilla of her growth.  “I wish you could, too,” she said.  “But I can still hug you.”  She gingerly scooped me up in one hand and gently pressed me to her left breast.

I smiled.  “That will do nicely,” I said.

After a few minutes, Sarah pulled back her hand.  Her breasts were so full, big and firm now that I simply stood atop the one I’d been hugged to.  Then I started chuckling.

“What?” Sarah said.

“You are so Amish,” I said.

Sarah cocked her head in mock anger.  “And what’s wrong with being Amish?”

“Absolutely nothing,” I said.  “I fell in love with an Amish girl, remember?”

Sarah gave me one of her dangerously sexy looks.  “Just don’t forget that,” she said.

“Not a chance,” I said.

Sarah was actually a bit confused by the Thanksgiving holiday.  We hadn’t even messed with Halloween, but a Thanksgiving celebration made no sense to her.

“We should give thanks to God every day,” Sarah said.  “I do.”

I hadn’t missed Halloween particularly, but I was missing Thanksgiving a little -- until my mom and brothers arrived with the meal.

“What’s this?” I asked.

“It sounded like this was important to you,” Sarah said.  ‘I got Will at the photo shoot last week to call Josiah.  He called your mom and made the arrangements.”

“I love you,” I said.  “Thank you.”

“I love you, too,” Sarah said.

Mom was looking stunned.  That wasn’t really surprising; Sarah was about 20 feet taller than at our wedding, only a month earlier.

“It’s good to see you, Sarah,” Mom yelled.  “You’re looking … well.”

“Mom, she can hear you fine,” I said.  “You don’t need to shout.”

Sarah knelt down.  “I’m fine, Mother Bell,” she said.  “And, yes, I’m a lot bigger.  I’m afraid the growing is still picking up speed.”

“Oh, you poor dear,” Mom said.  “You know we love you.”

“I know,” Sarah said.

“I’ve never seen Wes happier than since he met you,” Mom said.  “No matter how big you get, you’ll never be as big as the good you’ve done him.”

Sarah’s eyes started to fill with tears.  “May I give you a hug?”

Mom gave a nervous but willing shrug.  “Sure,” she said.

Sarah gingerly scooped Mom up and held her to her cheek.  “Now I see where your wonderful son gets it from,” my wife said.  Then she gently put Mom down.

Mom beamed at me.  “Wow!” she said.  “That was … fun!”

Most of us ate, but not Sarah.  It wasn’t a religious issue.  It was days, if not weeks, before Sarah would need to eat again; her metabolism was slowing as she grew ever larger.  Besides, she was so big that joining in the meal with so many normal-sized people would have been impractical.

Mom made sure to get another “fun hug” before she left.  After my family had gone to their motel, I looked at my wife.

Sarah was now growing so fast that there were moments when I could see her breasts or  nipples -- the fastest growing parts of her -- get slightly bigger.  She was already growing 19 inches every 48 hours -- and, as big as she was now, that was going to start increasing rapidly.

I had told Sarah what I had seen.  Now she took advantage of it.

“Darling,” Sarah said, “I need your help.”

“What is it, dear?” I said.

Sarah sighed, sending her mounds -- as big as many house’s rooms -- heaving.  “I’m afraid my nipples are having growing pains,” she said.

I chuckled.  “Growing pains,” I repeated.

“She nodded slowly, sensuously.  “Yes, growing pains,” she said.  “I need someone to rub them, massage them.”

“Um, won’t that make them grow more?” I asked.

Sarah shook her head, making ripples in the golden waterfall.  Her eyes looked big (for her face), innocent and irresistible.

“No. silly, that won’t make them grow,” she said.  “It’ll just make them stand up.  And you know what happens when they stand up?”

“You get aroused?” I asked.

“Well, yes, that, too,” Sarah said.  “You said earlier you wanted to hug me.  “Well, you can hug my nipples -- and, believe me, I will feel hugged.”

I chuckled.  “Well,” I said, “let’s see what we can do about those growing pains.”

Chapter 6 by macromega

Chapter 6



Sarah rode to the swimsuit photo shoot in the same trailer we had moved to California in.  It was impossible not to



notice how much smaller it was for her now.  She could no longer stretch to her full length lying down inside it.



Ariadne had provided a thigh-length robe for Sarah.  She was wearing one of the swimsuits for the shoot underneath.  I could see her discomfort with it, but she had opened up considerably when she saw my undeniable delight at the sight of my gorgeous wife in a sexy bikini.



I rode in the trailer with Sarah on the way to the beach.  I realized we were riding that I could see her breasts getting bigger.  In fact, they added about two inches during the ride.  I could see that Sarah was aware of it, too.



“I hope I don’t grow out of some of these tops before I’m done with them,” Sarah said.



I patted the side of her left breast.  “Dear, you’re growing very fast, but even you aren’t growing that fast,” I said.



Sarah smiled.  “You’re right, of course,” she said.



On arrival at the beach for the photo shoot, Sarah emerged.  A half-dozen spectacular-looking models were there -- all of whom went slack-jawed when they saw Sarah.



Then Sarah took off her robe.  Her huge, impossibly firm breasts hovered above the rock-hard abs of her midsection.  She was a vision.



“There goes the cover,” one of the models said.



“Why do they have us all here at once, anyway?” another model asked.



The shoot went quickly.  Sarah and the other models made several changes of suits and posed a bunch.  Whenever Sarah felt uncomfortable she would look to me and I would do something to lighten her mood -- make a goofy face, leer at her, blow her a kiss.  Once I gave her a thumbs up, which made her laugh.



It was clear we were nearing the end of the shoot when Sarah approached the photographer.  “I know I’m new at this, but can I make a suggestion?” she said, bending down to look at the photog.



“Sure,” said the lead photographer, Murray.  What else would he say?  Would you want to argue with an 80-foot woman?



“If the other girls don’t object,” Sarah said, “what about taking a picture of all of us together?  I think it would be a great shot.”



The other models were talking immediately.



“She just wants to make us look small,” one of them said.  “The bitch!”



“No, wait, think about this,” another one said.  “This shot would be so unique -- especially if we all struck poses, like, not just around her, but on her.”



“It would be cool,” a third model said.



“It will be the cover,” the second model said.  “She’s giving us an opening to be cover models -- for the swimsuit issue, no less.  Think how that’ll look on a credits list.”



Before the photographers could approach the models, the women had all agreed to do it and were coming over to let the photographers know.



I gave Sarah another thumbs up.  She had actually broached the idea to me days earlier.  I told her she should try it.  I knew a winning concept when I heard it.



Sarah first sat on the beach, allowing some of the models to climb on her legs.  Then she pushed up on her right hand while leaning on the ground with the other hand.



I drew in my breath at this shot.  All of the women looked spectacular, but Sarah was so amazingly hot it was almost inconceivable.



There were other poses -- Sarah holding a posing model in each hand, Sarah holding two models on one hand, Sarah holding two models on each hand.  In every shot, she was posing, too, and in every shot she and all the other girls looked amazing.



As we wrapped for the day, Murray looked at me.  “I think we’ve got a first,” he said.  “I think all the models will be on the cover this time.”



I approached Sarah, who picked me up to carry me to the trailer for the ride home.  “Nice work today,” I said.



“Thanks,” she said.  “Would you like me to bring one of these swimsuits home?”



I raised my eyebrow.  “I’d rather see you without them,” I said.



Sarah giggled.  “You’ve got it,” she said.



The ride home was reminder of the herd of elephants always in the room for us.  Sarah had grown about six inches during the photo shoot, making the ride home just a little bit more uncomfortable.  It was a reminder of the rapidly expanding problem of Sarah’s burgeoning size.



I started running the mental math in my head.  By the time the magazine was due to come out, Sarah would be more than 140 feet tall --and, depending on the actual release date, might be more than 200 feet tall.



We didn’t say much for the rest of the ride home.

Chapter 7 by macromega
Chapter 7

By this time I had put together something about my wife:  She was, by nature, a community builder.  That made sense; until she outgrew it, she had always lived in a community.  It was as natural to her as breathing air.

But I also realized something else.  Sarah’s rapidly increasing size was a barrier to her nature.  As Sarah grew, of necessity, the size of her communities reduced.

Within a month of the photo shoot, Sarah was leaving all outside contacts up to me, even with the people making her ever-expanding clothes.  She was down to a community of one, and I was the one.

The effects of Sarah’s juices had continued to alter me as well.  I was now eight feet tall and had a build bigger than the largest bodybuilder.

Yet Sarah was outgrowing even my ability to make love to her.  It was becoming less and less possible for my feet to reach deep enough inside her to satisfy her needs,  Not surprising -- two days before Christmas she cleared 100 feet tall.

But things only got worse.  It was Jan. 20 when Sarah fell out of community with me for the first time.

Sarah and I were talking.  I asked her how she wanted to approach sex, since even I could no longer fully satisfy her.

She couldn’t hear me.  Now 137 feet tall, Sarah couldn’t hear me.  I had to shout to get her attention and make myself heard.

I will never forget the look of absolute horror on my wife’s face in that moment, as she realized that she was now truly alone.

I tried to arrange for a sound system she could hear, but any such setup would deafen me.  She wouldn’t allow me to go through with that.

Sarah’s growth continued to accelerate.  We thought we might have had a breakthrough when, just before Valentine’s Day, Sarah finally menstruated for the first time since she started growing -- which presented quite a problem since she was now well over 150 feet tall.  But her growth didn’t slow even slightly, and a depressed giantess with the emotional situations associated with menses was a unique problem in its own right.

Valentine’s Day -- which meant nothing to Sarah anyway -- came and went.  She was 181 feet tall by Feb. 17.  Growing as fast as she was, she would clear 200 feet -- and outgrow her ability to stand up in our home -- by the first of March.

Sarah was 240 feet tall by March 17.  She whispered in her voice like a hurricane that our home was becoming as small as a coffin to her.

I had prayed throughout our marriage for Sarah’s growth to stop, but now my prayer changed.  I just prayed for her to find peace.

It was Easter Eve, the night of April 14.  Sarah had crawled into the hangar for the night.  She was 320 feet all and would be another foot taller by morning.  Laying on her back, her breasts rose to better than two-hitds of the way up the hangar’s 200-foot height.

That night I did something I hadn’t done in awhile.  I climbed atop Sarah’s left breast, settling in on a nipple nearly as big as a room.

It was early morning when I awoke -- if that’s the right word -- to a serene sound.  I could hear the most heavenly music, as if a choir was singing.

I suddenly realized that I was floating.  I had  no sense of time or space -- but Sarah was with me.

My eyes widened.   Sarah was only about shoulder high to me.  I didn’t know if I had grown or she had shrunk, or both -- but it didn’t matter.

Sarah was awake, too.  She turned and saw me.  Her eyes flew open wide.  She started to make a little sound, but I stopped her.  Whatever this moment was, any sound might break it.

Sarah and I were both naked.  First, I pulled her to me and hugged her as hard as I could.  That was a challenge; her breasts were still huge in proportion to her body.

I began to rub Sarah’s breasts, fingering the nipples.

Suddenly I felt another sensation.  It was Sarah’s hand, small to me for the first time, caressing my private parts.

From there, the passion of newlyweds denied sex kicked in.  We made love in every way we could think of for as long as we could.

After an unknown amount of time, Sarah caressed my face.  We both knew this moment was ending.  I smiled back at her as we whispered together, “I love you.”

In that instant, we were back in the hangar.  Sarah was 321 feet tall, and I was the 9 feet I had been since February.

I looked up at Sarah.  Without thinking, I asked, “Was it real?  Did you experience it, too?”

Without thinking, Sarah answered, “Yes.  You did, too?”

The n it hit us.  Sarah could hear me, and she had spoken in her full voice and hadn’t hurt my ears.

“You can hear me?” I said, testing.

Sarah’s eyes were welling with gallons of tears.  She nodded.  "My voice isn’t hurting you?”

I shook my head.  My own eyes were brimming with tears now, too.

Sarah pressed a fingertip gently overtop me.  “I love you, Wes,” she said.  “It’s a miracle.”

“It’s a blessing,” I said.
Chapter 8 by macromega
Chapter 8

It wasn’t for some time that we realized how many blessings we had received that day.

I discovered the next one later that day.  I was looking up at Sarah as she wiped down the top of the hangar (it gave her something to do) when I realized that the skirt she was wearing came to the same place on her thigh as it had when she got dressed.  I glanced at the rest of her clothing.  The fit hadn’t changed on anything.

“Sarah,” I said, “Honey, I think you’ve quit growing.”

Sarah looked down at me.  “Don’t tease me,” she said.  “I’m only just able to hear you again and you --”

Then she made out the look on my face -- no easy thing at her height -- and realized I meant what I said.

Sarah ran around to the end of the hangar, her footfalls causing tremors through the ground.  She stood as I had seen her do since the days of the barn, gauging her height against the building.  It came to her midriff, along those impeccable abs.

Sarah’s face lit up, first with shock, then joy.  “Wesley!” she said, “You’re right!  You’re right!  I’m the same height I was this morning!  “I’ve stopped growing!”

Gingerly she scooped me up on a fingertip and pressed me to her cheek.  I had to watch out; the tears were starting to flow, and one could wash me away.

“Oh, thank you, God!” Sarah said.  “I’ve finally stopped growing!”

It was a few weeks later when Sarah realized that she had again stopped menstruating.  We both suspected what it was, but at one level didn’t dare to believe it.  Still, we had a doctor out to check.

“That is the most amazing thing,” the doctor said after the exam.  “Mr. Bell, your wife is pregnant.” He had to tell me; I was the only roughly normal-sized human Sarah could hear.

The doctor, who stood nearly six feet tall, looked up at me.  “How in the world did you manage it?”

I shrugged my now massive shoulders.  “The grace of God,” I said.

As Sarah’s pregnancy progressed, we both were gripped with fears.  How big would the baby be?  Would Sarah be the only one capable of dealing with it?  And, what if Sarah had stopped growing only because of the pregnancy?  What if the growing returned again after the baby was born?

Soon,  Sarah’s breasts began to fill, first with colustrum, then with milk.  As her nipples began to produce, she playfully encouraged me to drink -- I was far too small to truly suckle -- and I did drink.

To my astonishment, by the next morning I was 12 feet tall.  Sarah’s milk made me grow, and far faster than Sarah herself had been.

Sarah and I both knew what that could mean for us.  Despite the fact that it meant abandoning all pretense of  a normal life, I began to drink regularly from her breasts.  Soon, I was big enough to truly suckle from them.

Ultimately, there was a ceiling to how big I could get.  I stopped growing at 186 feet, a little more than half of Sarah’s titanic height.

The doctor told us Sarah was going to have a girl, and projected her birth length at 30 feet.  While that’s huge to a normal-sized person, it was only the equivalent of a foot long to me, and about 6 inches to Sarah.  I would be in charge of child care, at least until the baby was big enough for Sarah to take part.

Our little girl -- little to us, anyway -- was born Jan. 1.  We named her Faith Hope Bell.  She was 31 feet, 6 inches long at birth.

Sarah didn’t start growing after Faith was born.  We were thankful for that blessing, too.

Sarah’s milk did its job.  Faith grew rapidly.  In six months, she was 70 feet long, and becoming quite an armful for me.  Fortunately, she was now big enough for her mom to pick up the slack.

Meanwhile, after observing what had happened with me, and with Sarah producing far more milk than Faith needed, we sold temporary rights to Sarah’s milk to a pharmaceutical company.  They quickly realized that the nilk could be used to end some forms of midgetism, even in people who were fully grown.  The resulting hormones were used with great effect.

There were even a few folks who also brought some of Sarah’s milk because they wanted to be giants.  We agreed, seeing the advantages of building a small society -- a community, if you will -- of giants to work with.

Today there are 23 of us.  The tallest woman after Sarah is 252 feet.  The tallest man after me is 161 feet.

However, I think Faith may wind up being taller than her mom.  The girl is growing like a weed -- or a giant sequoia.  At age 10, she’s hit 200 feet tall.

The doctors also tell us our lifespans will likely be in the tens of thousands of years.  Each year, a few more people join our community.  By the time our lives are over, Sarah will have had the chance to build the world’s biggest community in several senses of the word.  It’s a role she was born for -- or, should I say, chosen for?

THE END
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2627