The Girl Who Grew Down by macromega
Summary:

A woman who, as a girl, began shrinking rather than growing sets out to share her story, and winds up sharing much more.


Categories: Body Exploration, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 5988 Read: 14483 Published: April 22 2012 Updated: May 03 2012

1. Chapter 1 by macromega

2. Chapter 2 by macromega

Chapter 1 by macromega

Adam checked the paper he had been given.  This was the right apartment building, he realized.  This was where he'd been asked to come.

Adam double-checked his recorder.  The batteries were charged and there was nothing in  the memory at present.  The stories that had been in it had been downloaded.

The apartment building was of the sort where each apartment had its own entrance.  Adam climbed  the stairs and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" came a female voice through the intercom.

"Adam Doric," Adam said.  "I'm with the story project from the Phillipa College.  They said someone here, a … Megan Danielson, had called wanting us to record her story."

"That would be me," the voice said.  "Come on in."

Adam heard a buzz he recognized as a door lock being released.  He opened the door and entered the apartment.

Adam was surprised at the lack of furniture in the living area of the apartment.  There was basically nothing there.  What was there -- books and a smartphone -- were all strewn across the living room floor.  He glanced to his right at the kitchen, and saw no signs of life there, either.

"I'm in the bedroom," said a voice from behind him.  Adam turned and saw a wall-mounted intercom, from which the voice apparently had come.  "You can come on back."

"If you don't mind my saying so, you sound a lot younger than most of the folks who we've talked to," Adam said.  "The project is mainly for people who fear their story will be lost because no one will record it in time."

"My reason's a little different than theirs, but I have the same feeling,"  the voice said.  "You'll see why when you get to my room."

Adam walked back to the single bedroom.  He found the door open and walked inside.

He stopped as soon as he got in the room.  Almost everything in the room was at ground level again -- no shelves or storage.  The two most notable objects in the room were a tiny fridge, a beanbag chair and a dollhouse.

But what was most notable in the room was the most beautiful woman Adam had ever seen.  She wore her blonde hair in a short bob, and wore wonderful looking clothes that were clearly tailored to her small-waisted but curvy physique.

The clothes had to be tailored, because the woman was only about seven and a half inches tall.

"Hi," the woman said.  "I'm Megan." She gestured to the beanbag chair.  "Have a seat," she said.

Adam followed the instruction, even though he hadn't recovered enough from the sight to find his voice yet.

"You can see part of why I asked you here, Adam.  It is OK for me to call you Adam?"

Adam nodded.

Megan smiled.  "You see, Adam, I'm afraid my story will be lost because I'm afraid I'll grow too small to tell it, and could die due to something connected with becoming so tiny."

She walked over beside the beanbag chair.  "See, Adam, I'm still shrinking, and it probably will never stop while I'm alive."

"Let me get out my recorder," Adam said.

Megan looked slightly wistful.  "All business, huh?" she said.

"Not necessarily," Adam said.  "I'm just … surprised by your … size, that's all."

"I understand," Megan said.  "Get the recording started.  Let me know when it's ready."

"Um, your voice is … well, it's as small as you are," Adam said.  "Without amplification, you'll need to be right by the recorder for me to be sure of getting a good recording.  Let me sit it down by you."

Megan raised her right hand in a gesture to say, stop.  "I don't get a lot of company," she said. "I mean, my mom comes over a lot, but … well, look, I know you don't know me and all, but … would you mind if I climbed up in the beanbag and sat up there, near you?"

"Not at all," Adam said.  "I could give you a lift up here, if you want."

Megan smiled.  "That's OK," she said.  "I can get there.  Just put it on this side of the chair, please."

Adam put the recorder on his left, nearest Megan.  He watched as she climbed up the chair, grabbing hand and footholds.  It was obviously something she was used to doing.  It took almost a minute for her to get there, but, for her scale, it should have been longer.

Once she was in position, Megan asked, "Is this good?"

Adam nodded.  "I'll start the recording," he said.

Megan's story followed.

"My name is Megan Lynn Danielson.  I'm 25 years old, and my life isn't going as I thought it would when I was a child.  Like all children, I expected to grow up.  I never dreamed that I would start growing down instead.

"I was an apparently normal child until shortly after my 13th birthday.  That was when I reached what would turn out to be my peak height of 4-foot-2, 50 inches tall.

"It wasn't long after that when my parents realized something was wrong.  I was still developing normally in all other respects, but I started getting smaller -- shorter, and my proportions would have been normal if only my height were.

"By the time I was 14, I had shrunk 7 inches, and stood only 3-foot-7.  Now I was getting alarmed, too.  All my classmates were either at or nearing their adult heights, and I was becoming increasingly tiny.

"The shrinking continued.  By the time I was 15, I had lost another four and seven-eighths inches.  It picked up again, becoming faster before I was 16, so that I lost more than five and a quarter inches that year.  Now I was less than 2-foot-9, and the shrinking showed no signs of stopping.

"It was around that time that the doctors broke the news to us.  I was shrinking because of a freak genetic mutation.  Once I hit puberty, my body started sending me down in size rather than aging me.  While I was maturing to physically 15 it slowed a bit, but it kicked in for good by the time I was 16.  I was going to lose about 14 percent of my height, and a proportional amount of my body mass in every direction, every year.

"My parents kept me in school until I graduated high school.  By then I was only a quarter-inch above 2 feet tall.  Those guys who asked me out thought they could force themselves on me, so I stopped dating and became a recluse.

"I think watching me always growing smaller really was harder for my parents than it was for me.  I learned to cope with it because I had no choice.  This was part of my genetic makeup.  It was a fact of my life.  For the rest of my life, I would be physically a teenager and grow tinier and tinier every year.

"I took college-level correspondence courses and got a job with a web service.  Bu this time, I was 18 inches tall, but the web service didn't care about my height as long as I could do the work, and I could.  At first I used laptops, but as I got smaller it became more practical to use smartphones.

"As of today, I'm just under seven and a half inches tall.  Every four years, I lose a little bit more than half of my height.  By the time I'm 29, I'll be well under 4 inches tall.  If I make it to age 40, I'll be less than half an inch tall.  By then, no one will be able to hear me at all without some sort of microphone and speaker.  If I make it to 50, I'll be so tiny that I'll be a speck to most people.  I don't even want to think about living to 60;  I'll be microscopic if that happens.

"I am increasingly dependent on my Mom.  When I first moved into this apartment, I used all the rooms.  Now I go into the living room just for a change of scenery.  The kitchen is unusable for me, and so are the toilets.  Mom comes in and empties my little makeshift toilet in the bathroom every few days.  We're going to have to jerry-rig a new toilet setup for me soon; I'm having to climb on this one now.

"My parents have set up a trust fund for me, so that, when they die, someone will be able to take care of me.  But my world is, in a sense, shrinking as fast as I am.  I'll only be able to sustain my job for a few more years, maybe a decade.  Then I'll be too small even to use a smartphone as a computer."

With the recording still running, Adam asked, "Are you afraid of the future?"

Megan shrugged.  "It is what it is," she said.  "Shrinking is what's going to happen.  There's no cure for this, no way to stop or reverse it.  I'm just going to get smaller and smaller, just like everybody else get's older and older.  I'd be lying if I said I don't fear dying as some small creature's food.  My parents had to get rid of our pet cat when it got to the place where it weighed nearly as much as I did.  They realized that, as I shrank, the cat might view me as prey.  But, it's just what I have to live with."

"Um … what about love?" Adam asked.

Megan took a deep breath, then sighed.  "I'm a recluse, remember?"  Megan said.  "What am I supposed to do?  I mean, I've seen online people who seem to have a fetish for tiny women, but some of them scare me, and how do I know which ones will be gentle and which ones not?  Remember what I said about high school?  I'm way smaller now.  They could kill me.  I don't want to die a horrible death, remember?"

Adam nodded.  He stopped the recording.  "Am I right that this was the end?"

Megan nodded.  "Thanks for recording it.  I know the story will be hard to believe without video, so I set my smartphone to record some video of me up here.  I'll send it to your email address."

"That'll work," Adam said.  "I should be going."  He rose.  "Thank you, Megan."

Megan craned to look up at him.  "Thank you, Adam.  It was a pleasure meeting you.  The door will open for you when you're ready to leave."

Adam got as far as the living room when he realized he was hearing the faint sound of sobbing, so soft as to be barely audible, from the bedroom,  He turned back and saw Megan there, stretched out on the beanbag chair, crying.

"Megan?" Adam said.  "Are you all right?"

Megan bolted to a sitting position and tried to recompose herself.  "I'm sorry," she said.  "It's just that … No, you don't want to know."

"I wouldn't have come back if I didn't," Adam said.

Megan bit her lower lip, then said,  "I'm a recluse, remember?  Seeing a good-looking guy like you, and you're so nice and gentle and seem so caring and shy, which is kind of cute…  and then there's what I can see and hear."

"What do you mean?" Adam asked.

"Adam, I'm seven and a half inches tall," Megan said.  "When I climbed up to sit next to you, I could see that bulge rising in your pants, and I could hear the blood flow.  I had already figured you were attracted to me from the way you reacted when you came into the room; the people who are just shocked by my size get a different stunned expression.  But then, when I was starting to get my hopes up, you turned to leave, and I just felt so … alone."

Adam sat back down on the beanbag, being careful to neither sit on Megan nor send her flying by plopping down on the chair.  "Megan, you know those guys with a fetish for tiny women you talked about?  Well, I'm one of them.  I already thought you were the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and then  I found out you're going to just keep getting tinier and tinier."

Megan's gaze shifted from Adam's face to his crotch.  "You do have a fetish," she said.  "You're growing just talking about it."

"But you said you were afraid of making contact with a guy with a fetish," Adam said.  "That made me nervous about saying anything, and I didn't want to upset you.  Guess that plan kind of backfired, huh?"

Megan chuckled.  "Adam, don't go," Megan said.  "At least, not until you have to."

Adam reached a finger down and caressed the tiny woman's cheek.  "Gladly"  he said.

Soon Adam was spending every free moment at Megan's apartment.  Within a month, he could tell she had gotten smaller since they'd met.  The change was subtle to him, only about a tenth of an inch, but it was noticeable.

As Adam was preparing to leave one night, Megan said, "Adam, what would you say to the idea of moving in with me?"

"I'd love it," Adam said.  "Where would I sleep?"

"In here," Megan said.  "With me … when  we want to sleep."

"Really?"

"Adam, I'm tired of merely hearing your penis and seeing the bulge in your pants.  I know sex between us can't be conventional, but I'm a young woman with needs, and I can tell you want me to help satisfy your needs, too."

Adam smiled.  "Wait here," he said as he headed out of the room, then apartment.

"Like I have a choice?" Megan yelled after him.

Adam quickly came back in, carrying a rolled up, thin cot mattress and a sleeping bag.  "I've been carrying this for two weeks, hoping we'd have this conversation," he said as he spread them out.

Once he finished, Megan pointed to the sleeping bag.  "I need you down here, Mister, and naked."

"Yes, ma'am," said Adam.  He swiftly dropped is pants and underwear and got rid of his shirt.  "What would you like me to do?"

"Just lay down and let your little mama handle things," Megan said.  She was pleased to see Adam was already well on his way to an erection.  She climbed up his thigh and grabbed hold of his cock.  ""Wow!" she said.  "It's so warm!  And it smells so -- male, so musky."

Megan used her entire body to rub up and down the dick, which was now nearly as long as she was tall, and would have outweighed her.  She worked her body so hard the penis bounced, which made her squeal with delight.

Soon Megan's own passion began to overwhelm her.  She simply squeezed Adam's member with all her might, with her arms and her legs.

Then she heard and felt it; the surge of semen.  She smelled it before he ejaculated, and she laughed as she saw what were, to her, gallons and gallons of cum shoot forth from Adam.

Adam moaned.  "Well, that hit the spot," he said.

"Glad I could help," Megan said.  "So, am I woman enough for you?"

Adam beamed down at her.  "Yes, and you will be no matter how small you get."

Megan's expression got serious.  "Adam, that won't be true if I get too tiny," she said.

"Whether you're woman enough for me isn't just about sex," Adam said.  "My passion for you can't be out-shrunk.  We'll find a way to keep things working for both of us, somehow."

"I look at you and I believe that," Megan said.

"And, speaking of working for both of us," Adam said.  You did a good job of meeting my needs,  Let's see what I can do about returning the favor.  Turn your crotch toward me, please."

Megan did as she was told.  Gingerly, Adam placed his left hand behind her head to act as a cushion, then used his right index finger to begin to gently rub Megan's breasts.  He was amazed when he realized her tiny nipples were erecting under his fingertip.

Then Adam carefully slid his finger down to Megan's pussy.  He began to rub, ever so carefully.  She tipped her head back, her bobbed hair falling backward, catching a golden luster in the light.

After a minute, Megan said, "Use your fingernail,"

Adam was surprised.  "I'll cut you,' he said.

Megan smiled.  "No, you won't," she said.  "Your nail is so thick to me that it isn't sharp at all -- and it will be able to penetrate enough to add to my pleasure.  You might even get to take my maidenhead, if we're lucky."

Adam nodded.  "Let's go cherry-picking," he said.  He pressed his nail against her womanhood, and realized she was right; he was penetrating.

"Harder!" Megan yelled.  "Push harder!"

Adam did, and Megan screamed.  He was momentarily afraid until he realized the scream was one of joy.  He had pulled his finger back, and could see Megan bouncing her hips.

"What's going on?" Adam asked.

"You gave me an earthquake, and I'm still experiencing aftershocks," Megan said.  "Wonderful, wonderful aftershocks."

Gently, Adam lifted his little lover to above his mouth.  He stuck out his tongue and began to lick her pussy.  He could taste her fur, but also tasted her juices flowing.  He realized that, with each lick, Megan was spasming in increasing ecstasy.

Megan was beginning to get limp.  Adam placed her over his heart.  "How'd I do?" he asked.

Megan smiled.  "I'm … definitely not a virgin anymore," she said, "Although, it was your tongue that actually picked the cherry, not your fingernail."

"I thought I tasted something different at one point,"  Adam said.

"That … was … amazing!" Megan said.

"For me, too," Adam said.

"You know, things will change as I shrink," Megan said. "Some things won't work anymore, and new ones will."

Adam smiled.  "Well, that'll keep things fresh," he said.  "You know what they say:  Variety is the spice of life."

As he stroked her back with his lightest possible touch, he added,  "And a little spice is more than enough for me."

Megan smiled, then snuggled in on his chest as she listened to his heartbeat and basked in the afterglow of their love-making.

Chapter 2 by macromega

Adam and Megan had been living together for nearly five years, exploring each others’ bodies as hers kept diminishing, when she realized that something had changed with her condition.  She was only about 2.5 inches tall; she should have been more than 3 inches.  They got Megan’s doctor, Dr. James, to come to the apartment.



After examining the tiny woman, Dr. James frowned.  “Well,” he said, “I’m afraid you’re right, Megan.  Your shrinking is accelerating.”



Megan looked up at her colossal lover.  At her old rate of shrinkage, he would have seemed closer to twice the height he was when they met than the three times he now was.



“I don’t profess to understand why,” James said.  “Maybe it’s just because you have so little mass left, or maybe it’s because your body is adapting to smaller sizes and that’s making the changes happen more quickly.  Your body is adapting, that much is clear.”



“How long do I have before I … become microscopic?” Megan asked.



James couldn’t bring himself to look at her.  “I don’t know,” he said.  At your current rate of shrinkage, maybe 15 years … but your shrinking is still accelerating.  You may only have a few years.  I’m very sorry.”



Megan fell to her knees and wept.  Adam gently placed his hand around her, comforting her.



The fifth anniversary of Adam’s moving in came a few weeks later.  They celebrated with a candlelight dinner in the apartment.  Adam made a meal for one, since Megan’s portion was so tiny.



Megan’s dress was actually a tiny strip of red ribbon.  It looked amazing on her, hugging her teeny curves.  Adam was thrilled to see she’d gone to the trouble, even though he hoped to have her out of the dress later.



As they were finishing their meal, Megan said, without looking up at her beloved, “Um, I’m afraid the shrinking has picked up since Dr. James was here.”



Adam looked down at her, saying nothing, his expression said.



“I’ve lost a tenth of an inch in the last three weeks,” Megan said.  “It’s really speeding up.”



“I know,” Adam said quietly.



Megan looked up, surprised.



“Most people wouldn’t notice a tenth of an inch, but I know your body,” Adam said.  “To me the change was obvious.”



Megan’s lip was quivering.  “Oh Adam,” she said, “I love you so much.  I don’t want to lose you, to be separated from you, but my body isn’t giving me a choice.  I’m 30 years old, but I have the body of a teenager, and it’s the size of a bug and shrinking fast.”



Adam reached into his pocket.  “That’s why I want to give you this,” he said.  He pulled out a ring case and opened it, pulling out a gold ring with a diamond on the end.  To Megan, it was as big as a house.



Megan looked back and forth between the ring and Adam, confused.  “Adam, I can’t possibly wear this,” she said.



“It’s not for you to wear,” he said.  “Look under the diamond.”



“Under it?” Megan said, moving to do as he’d said.



“I can’t see it without a jeweler’s loop or some other magnifier, but you should be able to see it with your naked eye,” Adam said.



Megan knelt down.  Under the stone was a complex series of engravings, each tinier than the last.  She gasped as he realized that they were a series of pathways and chambers.  She looked up at Adam.



“It’s not for you to wear,” Adam repeated.  “It’s for you to live in.  If, as it seems certain right now, you shrink too small for us to maintain contact, I want to know you’re safe, and to know I still love you.  This way, you’ll have a place to live inside my love, and you’ll know every day that I love you, even if we can’t be together.”



“This must have cost a fortune,” Megan said.



Adam shrugged.  “For you, it’s worth it.”



“But Adam, this is an engangement ring.”



“I was hoping you’d notice that,” Adam said.  “I know what we’re in for, and so do you, but you, my tiny lover, are the greatest love of my life.  I want to make a lifetime commitment to you.  Please marry me.”



Megan’s lower lip quivered.  “Even with … everything?”



“Even with everything,” Adam said.



Megan smiled as tears welled in her eyes.  “Then my answer is yes,” she said.  “I’ll marry you, Adam Doric.  But we’d best do it soon.”



“Agreed,” said Adam.



Megan looked down toward Adam’s fly, hearing the by-now familiar roar of blood flow there.  “And it sounds like you want to ‘do it’ now,” she said, smiling cocking her hips at an angle.



Adam placed his hand on the table for his fiancee to step on.  “Agreed,” he said.



The wedding was a quiet affair, with only family and the closest of Adam’s friends in attendance, except for the minister.  He served Megan’s parents’ church, and he knew her situation as well as the others.  The ceremony was held in the apartment.



By the time of the wedding, Megan was just over two and a quarter inches tall.  The honeymoon was simply in the apartment.



The wedding night was an adventure.  In the last few days, Megan had become small enough that the blood flow to Adam’s penis was becoming louder, making conversation while they were intimate more difficult.



But by now both were experienced in pleasuring each other.  Adam used his pinky to caress Megan’s breasts, then held her over his mouth and gently flicked his tongue against her vagina.  She moaned with pleasure.  Then Adam placed her against his penis.  It swelled, and she rubbed it with her entire body.  Then she got playfully ornery, stood up and started running and jumping around.  Adam gasped, smiling and unable to speak as his pleasure kept increasing.



Then Megan heard the sounds she knew meant her new husband was about to come.  She ran down  to the base of his cock and began jumping on the spot that would trigger the ejaculation.  Semen shot out, sounding to her like a fire hose would sound to a normal-sized human.



Megan lay down on the penis, and felt it shrink and relax.  She could tell Adam was relaxing, too.  Each had successfully pleased the other.  The wedding night had been a success.



The couple enjoyed each other as much as they could, and spent all the time together they could find, but it was apparent Megan was losing height far faster than before.  Within three months, Megan was down to only an inch tall, and she seemed to be losing height as a percentage of what she’d been at a still-intensifying rate.



At six months of married life, Megan was down to a quarter-inch tall.  When  they would share in sex, she would climb onto a piece of paper so Adam could carry her safely to his cock.  She was now too tiny for him to safely play with, but she could still play with him.



On the six-month anniversary itself, Megan got off the paper on the tip of the cock.  She was having trouble standing because the tip kept widening, forcing her to constantly shift her stance.  But the tiny woman made her way to the opening and slid partway inside, rubbing around the edges.  From the shifts in Adam’s body, she could tell he was ebing pleasured, even as she rode the crazy roller coaster of his colossal member, bouncing as it became more and more engorged.



When she heard the roar of the oncoming semen, it was everything Megan could do to keep from covering her ears, but she needed her arms to get out of the way, lest she be swept away with his ejaculation.  She lay there, laughing inaudibly, her voice too small for any human to hear.  Even on this scale, she could still please her husband.



But with every passing day, Megan was smaller, and the pace of the shrinking was increasing.  By the eight-month anniversary of the Dorics, Megan was down to a sixteenth of an inch tall.  To her delight, she could still please Adam,but she was having more and more close calls with being drowned in his semen.



At the nine-month anniversary, Megan, now only about two-thirds of a millimeter tall, made love to Adam in their bedroom for the last time.  This time she was too small to get out of the way of the tidal wave of cum that shot out at her.  She was uninjured, but left barely breathing as she coughed up microdroplets of semen.



Within another month, the routine of the couple’s contact was Adam coming home and gazing at his nearly microscopic wife through a magnifying glass, mouthing the words, “I love you,” and Megan holding up her arms, then symbolically hugging her husband.  Soon after, she moved into the engagement ring, but kept coming out every day for their time together, such as it was.



If Megan had counted the days right, it was the couple’s one-year anniversary when she stood on the table for the last time.  She gazed up at the colossal eye as Adam searched for her through the magnifying glass.  Then she realized he was panicking.  Her husband couldn’t find her!  She was too small to be seen, even through the magnifying glass.



Megan jumped up and down, waving her arms and shouting, than ran around, but it did no good.  Adam couldn’t find her.  She was too small to be seen, too small to be heard.



She looked up at where Adam’s eye had been.  She heard what sounded like a hurricane in the distance.  She realized her husband was crying.  She wished she could comfort him, but what could she do on this scale?



Then she heard a distant scraping sound.  After a bit, she saw the magnifier, which, since she was on the reverse side of it, made things look smaller to her.  Held up to it was a note, written in pencil.  It read, in Adam’s handwriting, “Happy anniversary! Luv U always.”



Once she was done sobbing, Megan realized that Adam had left the paper on the table.  She made the trek to it as she developed a plan.  She climbed up, using layers of paper fiber for handholds, to its surface, then found one of the pencil marks and rolled around in the graphite.  The particles seemed massive to her, and it was hard to move, but she had one last love note to write her husband.



Adam arose the3 next morning from a fitful night’s sleep.  He staggered to table where the ring sat, along with his note.  He picked it up and looked at it, hoping Megan had seen it.



Then Adam realized there was a small series of pencil marks after his that weren’t there before.  He couldn’t make them out, but grabbed the magnifier and saw they were, as he hoped, words.



The tiny pencil markings, barely legible, read, “Luv U always 2! Happy A-day! M.”



Adam wept tears that were a mixture of joy and sadness at the thought of what he was sure was his last contact with his e3terannly shrinking wife.



From inside the ring, Megan heard the sounds of Adams sobs as hurricanes in the distance.  She was glad he’d found the note, but saddened for what their love had become.



Then she touched the soft metal of the ring.  It was cold, but it shone with a warmth that reminded her of the man she loved and why he’d had this special ring made for her.  The thought eased the pain a bit … but just a bit.



As Megan continued to diminish, she lost all track of time.  What did time matter to someone who didn’t age, to someone who was so small that the world’s scale meant nothing to her?  She learned which micro-organisms were good to eat, and, as she shrank past them one by one, learned how to avoid becoming prey to those that she had once preyed upon.



Megan moved from one micro-chamber of the ring to another.  All too soon, she was in the last one, and it was starting to become too big.



That was when she found an impurity in the metal.  It was only as big across as her pinky when she found it, but she realized it was soft enough that this could be her new home as she continued to shrink.  She started digging into the soft spot, seeing it become, to her, bigger with each passing day.



Megan was now so small she could swim on air currents, even those so small as to be within the ring.  She loved looking out a the sparkling diamond sky from within her home in the impurity.  Best of all, it was soft enough for her to dig smaller and smaller sub-chambers.



Megan was floating within her chamber, asleep, when she heard a hurricane sound.  She was confused.  Human-scale sounds no longer reached her submicroscopic ears.  What was she hearing?



Then the sound came into focus.  It was a voice, a human voice, reducing in scale in relation to hers -- and she knew that voice.



“Megan!” called the voice.  “Megan! Are you here?”



“ADAM!” Megan screamed, swimming out of her chamber.  “Adam!  I’m here, darling!  I’m here!”



Adam, was floating, naked above her. He was huge to her, but he was shrinking very fast, coming closer and closer to her scale.



Her husband had heard her.  His head pivoted toward Megan.  “MEGAN!” he shouted, scooping her up in one hand.



After an embrace that ended when Megan was “outgrowing” her husband’s hand, Megan asked, “Adam, how … How are you here?”



“Looks like my shrinking is slowing,” Adam said.  “Doctor James guessed pretty well.  See, they couldn’t do anything to help you, but they could use the data they’d gleaned from you to create a similar process in me.  I’m shrinking to a set point, at least for now.  When I need to get smaller to stay with you, there’s a way built in to do that.”



“But, Adam, you’ve given up --”



“Nothing I wouldn’t gladly give up again if it means I can be with you,” Adam said.  “Besides, I can’t leave you donw here alone.”



“But what will happen to the ring?” Megan asked.



“My sister, Rhea, has it,” Adam said.  “She and both of our families were there when I started to shrink.  I said my goodbyes and gave them all my love -- and they sent their love to you.”



Megan was laughing and crying at the same time.  “I think you’ve stopped shrinking,” she said.  She was about knee-high to him.  “I’ve never been this big to you before; at least, not since we actually met.”



Adam scooped her up and hugged her.  She felt his penis rising against her feet, and looked disappointed.  “I can’t hear it filling with blood,” she said.



“You’ll be able to again, in time,” Adam said.  “Meanwhile, let’s enjoy this, shall we?”



Megan wrapped her legs around the base of Adam’s dick, laying on the throbbing side.  Stretched out to its full length, her torso ran the whole distance of the cock, and she was in position to enjoy the fruits of her labor when they “came” from the business end.



The lovers, denied so long, made love again and again.  They rubbed and caressed each other, but eventually Megan realized that Adam wasn’t doing one of their favorite moves.



“Adam?” Megan asked.  “Why aren’t you coming down below for a snack?  I’d really like that.”



Adam blushed.  ‘Well, you see, since my shrinking isn’t continuous, we had to somehow use your systems to trigger more shrinking for me so I wouldn‘t get down here just to lose you again, and we could only think of one way to do it.  I, um, …”



Megan’s jaw dropped.  “You’ll shrink if you go 69 with me that way?”



Adam nodded.  “About 80 percent of my mass, which translates to about half my current height at the time.”



Megan grinned an ornery grin.  “Show me,” she said.  “In fact,” show me several times.”



“Several times?” Adam repeated.



Megan smiled coyly.  “The nature of my condition  means that I’ll be the small one again soon enough,” she said.  “Let me be the big one for a little while, please.”



Adam smiled, looking at her.  “You think four times will be small enough?” he asked.



“Better plan for five,” Megan said .  “I like to be sure.”



Over time, the couple continued to grow tinier and tinier.  Megan, almost always the smaller of the two, soon found she could fit between molecules, then atoms, and then subatomic particles.  They no longer needed to breath, and communication happened nonverbally and through contact.  They learned that whatever their brains ran on now (they were too small for it to be electricity) allowed them to share thought patterns at a touch.  That was also the way the Megan “heard” her favorite sound from her husband … or one area of him, at any rate.



As they grew tinier and tinier, never aging, only shrinking, the Dorics discovered particles previously unknown and wonders that defied human description.  But nothing they saw ever rivaled the love they had for each other, growing forever as their bodies eternally shrank.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2750